[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 300142)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 130409270601.png - (21.35KB , 644x450 , shortquest2intro.png )
300142 No. 300142 ID: f7aa74

So i got a decent amount of votes, and you know what that means? A NEW QUEST!!

Alright, we'll begin the same as before, 3 choices. Who do you wan't to start with?
>choose
>_
Expand all images
>>
No. 300144 ID: 483bc6

The flamey one. :)
>>
No. 300146 ID: 8c73c8

indeed. we left the other two to do some stuff, so let's go with new character.
>>
No. 300157 ID: 6930ef

I'm gonna have to vote for Steele.
>>
No. 300161 ID: 4a3736

Fire lady!
>>
No. 300163 ID: 0bd0b0

I choose the Volto. You have 3 quests running on the front page now, you really want to do this too?

Whatever, fire lady sounds interesting and is indeed a character we have not yet played.
>>
No. 300168 ID: 1f2692

>>300163

i believe i can do this, yes, 3 is my lucky #
>>
No. 300171 ID: 00d3d5

>>300142
The one that happens to be on fire, since she looks like she's trying to force a smile when she's unsettled and a bit disgusted.
>>
No. 300173 ID: c71597

>>300142
The crazy one that stabbed herself.
>>
No. 300214 ID: 252e1b

The one with the giant knockers she keeps hidden under that blue shirt.
>>
No. 300218 ID: a9ba96

The new lady
>>
No. 300223 ID: d93696

The end!
>>
No. 300242 ID: d97b16

I vote number 3. She was cool the first time, why not again?
>>
No. 300440 ID: f7aa74
File 130418857283.png - (9.29KB , 480x326 , damage.png )
300440

...
>>
No. 300454 ID: 31effe

Oh no! Wake up! Are you ok? Please be ok!

At least the car isn't on fire, but we need to get away, just in case, cars explode.
>>
No. 300473 ID: b84932

>>300454
Cars will only explode if they are on fire.

Well, unless they get hit with a rocket launcher or C4 or something.
>>
No. 300475 ID: d136fd

>>300473
.....
GET OUT OF THERE
>>
No. 300499 ID: 91dbed

...Indigo, have you been driving on happytime?
>>
No. 300534 ID: c71597

>>300440
If the airbag deployed and you wore your seatbelt then you should be ok. If not then you need to seek medical attention again. What brought this on by the way?
>>
No. 300538 ID: 6930ef

>>300473
Unless it's a Pinto.
>>
No. 300620 ID: f7aa74
File 130427372365.png - (9.49KB , 479x326 , cardamage.png )
300620

Eh, did somebody say something?
>>
No. 300621 ID: 8c73c8

wait, did you just find a wreak and decide to loot it?
>>
No. 300644 ID: c71597

>>300620
Nope, not really. Oh, by the way, what's up with the crashed car?
>>
No. 300787 ID: d97b16

Thank god you're ok. We were worried. Is that your car? I assume so, but I thought I would ask anyway.

What happened? Have you called for help?(if you can)
>>
No. 300955 ID: f7aa74
File 130435162516.png - (8.43KB , 459x257 , lowroller.png )
300955

*squeekidy squeekidy squeekidy*

Oh hey, other then speaking on the net i haven't heard you guys for a while, what's up.

>>300787
I'm just fine. this is my car, but i wrecked it a long while ago.It smokes under the hood because every time i try to open the door the battery lights someting off.
And last of all, i started going to rehab last week.
>>
No. 300956 ID: 8c73c8

... what the fuck happened to your legs?
>>
No. 300958 ID: c71597

>>300955
Ok, I'm afraid to ask but must know anyway. What happened to your legs?
>>
No. 300959 ID: 7d620f

Well, obviously it had to do with the accident. Although I'm surprised you were still able to drive the car in the state it's in. Maybe it's time you got rid of it. If it was even remotely safe to drive in before, it's toast now. Got a phone? Does anyone know you're here?

Anyway, you have our best wishes in your rehab. <3
>>
No. 300960 ID: 8c73c8

>>300959
i think she just came by to check it out, she says it smokes when she pulls the door handle. the accident is this one right here, it hasn't moved since then.
>>
No. 300962 ID: 00d3d5

>>300955
What happened to your legs? Do we need to fix them the hard way?
>>
No. 300997 ID: 26d95d
File 130437026672.jpg - (267.17KB , 1223x709 , Mechanicus.jpg )
300997

>>300955
Whelp. Looks like we need to get her ass to Mars.
>>
No. 301002 ID: 8c0848

You are terrible at not deliberately harming yourself. Just hurry up and finish yourself off.
>>
No. 301342 ID: b6ca92

>>300955
...Didn't you have... legs... when we last left off?

I am deeply disturbed.
>>
No. 301419 ID: f7aa74
File 130452632689.png - (9.36KB , 487x317 , indigospeaks.png )
301419

well, you know... things happen, like a car accident, and other things happen, and all of it from some things i do... and stuff... i really have a hard time talking about it.
>>
No. 301424 ID: 8c73c8

fine fine. so how are you and Steele getting along?
>>
No. 301425 ID: 1854db

So what're you doing right now?
>>
No. 301428 ID: 00d3d5

>>301419
Ah, that sucks. At least you're alive, though.
How are the prostheses you're looking at?
>>
No. 301470 ID: d97b16

What were you doing back here? Or was this your first chance to go back through the wreck?

Anything we can help with? Our hearts go out to you! Stay strong!
>>
No. 301834 ID: f7aa74
File 130469679939.png - (6.35KB , 461x286 , OMG.png )
301834

OH MY GOD, I REALLY HATE MAKING THIS WHEEL CHAIR!!!!
>>
No. 301836 ID: f7aa74
File 130469711694.png - (17.17KB , 725x485 , magic.png )
301836

ya know what? lets say her legs magically grow back, with magic.

[Indigo] ? "WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!"
>>
No. 301837 ID: f7aa74
File 130469743504.png - (16.86KB , 725x485 , moremagic.png )
301837

But lets take her left arm off, right at the shoulder.

[indigo] "yay" !? "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"


and now she's JUST LIKE ME
>>
No. 301838 ID: f7aa74
File 130469791790.png - (6.87KB , 381x333 , continure.png )
301838

Alright, now lets continue.

[ingido] ... um... what were we just talking about?
>>
No. 301843 ID: 8c73c8

uhhh, how you got your injury and that car accidents do them. anyway... how are you and steele getting along?
>>
No. 301847 ID: 1854db

>>301838
Hey you should get a ROBOT ARM! Also, an eyepatch for no reason.
>>
No. 301863 ID: 6930ef

>>301847
If you get a robot arm, it must come with an eyepatch. Robot arms should probably just come with eyepatches.

NOTE TO SELF: Sell robot-arm+eyepatch combo packs.
>>
No. 301864 ID: c71597

>>301838
How you keep having accidents and what we could to to make sure they're less frequent.
>>
No. 301943 ID: fcc4bd

What this is... I don't even....

Yea, You need to be more careful. We don't want you hurt any more than you do. Well, as long as you stay cheerful, then I'm happy!
>>
No. 302268 ID: f7aa74
File 130479604252.png - (7.26KB , 311x338 , mspaintindigo.png )
302268

>>301847
>>301863
[oh, i see where this is going...]

>how are you and steele getting along

well, he gives me rides to rehab occasionally... but other then that i have no idea.

He gets angry at me alot lately, and i don't know why.

>Yea, You need to be more careful. We don't want you hurt any more than you do. Well, as long as you stay cheerful, then I'm happy

I'll do my best at both, but it's hard
>>
No. 302284 ID: 00d3d5

>>302268
He gets angry at you because you worry him; he blames himself for what happened, and doesn't know how to handle it.
This is fairly common.

Open the car's hood and disconnect the battery. That will at least stop the smoking and burning. Is there anything of value left in there?
>>
No. 302286 ID: 8c73c8

[hahaha, nice one]
okay, yeah taking the battery off would help. but you should have a glove. if you have no glove then leave this thing alone.
>>
No. 302789 ID: f7aa74
File 130495501230.png - (3.19KB , 201x175 , mspaintindigo.png )
302789

>>302284
>>302286

welp, i don't have any gloves... but i can't leave it alone either.

>He gets angry at you because you worry him; he blames himself for what happened, and doesn't know how to handle it.
This is fairly common

maybe for boyfriends, but steele is just my landlord... yeah, and he shouldn't care so much if I mess up... i dunno, whatever.

>Is there anything of value left in there

yep, it's that stuffed toy that i was gonna give steele for the knife thing. I thought i should at least get it out of the car because he definitely deserves something for saving me again for the car accident
>>
No. 302793 ID: 8c73c8

ah, well then... can you open the trunk? some cars the back seats can be folded forward from the trunk.
>>
No. 302794 ID: 252e1b

Oh for the love of Pete. Just pull the fuses from the fuse box.

You've got a short somewhere in the car's light circuit. If you hurry you should be able to open the door and pull the fuses without causing a fire. It shouldn't even be smoking though, unless you replaced the fuses with tin foil or something, or the shorted area is completely drenched in oil... which is actually a good possibility.

You got a fire extinguisher handy? I got a feeling you'll need it if you dilly dally pulling that fuse.
>>
No. 302798 ID: 8c73c8

also, what if steele has a secret crush on you but hasn't said anything?
>>
No. 302803 ID: 63cf7a

>>302798
He cares for you far more than he lets on. He loves you, and might be in love with you.
>>
No. 302952 ID: 33c97d

>>302789
First your eyes turn into little black blobs and now you're all white. What's going on? D:
>>
No. 303336 ID: f7aa74
File 130513053225.png - (7.16KB , 216x401 , mspaintindigo.png )
303336

>>302798
>>302803

wouldn't that be someting...
>>
No. 303360 ID: 00d3d5

>>303336
Yes, isn't REALITY something?
>>
No. 308042 ID: 58db72

Any-who, you should get your toy!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason