[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 366729)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 132180746882.png - (1.11MB , 1500x1200 , 1.png )
366729 No. 366729 ID: c3ec0a

dis http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/335834.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 366730 ID: c3ec0a
File 132180749177.png - (217.62KB , 750x600 , 2.png )
366730

The rage of the battle since forever. A junk moon inside the star war inhabited by the hostile toad race.
>>
No. 366731 ID: c3ec0a
File 132180751406.png - (710.32KB , 1500x1200 , 3.png )
366731

Launching.
>>
No. 366732 ID: c3ec0a
File 132180752930.png - (212.24KB , 750x600 , 3-2.png )
366732

I see where I'm heading.
>>
No. 366733 ID: c3ec0a
File 132180755433.png - (342.34KB , 745x595 , 4.png )
366733

We are Tenochs, the frogs mystique. Half cyborg, space-breathing, space-jumping, electrician.
>>
No. 366734 ID: ddc511

Just like engineers.
>>
No. 366743 ID: 953355

How many toads are on this rock? Let's get over toward that entrance; stay out of sight.
>>
No. 366754 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181687727.gif - (110.60KB , 1500x1200 , 51.gif )
366754

How about ... Die?
>>
No. 366756 ID: 453e62

enhance speed, dodge.
>>
No. 366757 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181760068.png - (293.85KB , 750x600 , 6.png )
366757

Enhance s...! Shit! Should have paid more attention!!
>>
No. 366759 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181800551.png - (623.85KB , 1500x1200 , 7.png )
366759

Huh? One of my underlings has lost his hearth. Thralltar, suck this one back aboard! We need to treat him before it's too late.
>>
No. 366761 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181852537.png - (212.99KB , 750x600 , 8.png )
366761

Ahhhh!!!
>>
No. 366762 ID: ddc511

Give him an aura with less glitter. And a brain.
>>
No. 366765 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181906982.png - (186.20KB , 750x600 , 9.png )
366765

I know what went wrong with you. You didn't have brain. I'm going to give you a new brain and less glitter.
>>
No. 366772 ID: c3ec0a
File 132181985059.png - (256.85KB , 750x600 , 10.png )
366772

Now which brain would serve you the most...
>>
No. 366780 ID: 953355

Might as well be reactionary and go Reflexes!
>>
No. 366783 ID: c3ec0a
File 132182157451.png - (193.82KB , 750x600 , 11.png )
366783

[Reflex brain started]

Wha-at? Wher' am I? Who is thos? It's bright. The shit is humming. Should I walk away?
>>
No. 366787 ID: ddc511

No, muscle brain! Stay right there!
>>
No. 366790 ID: 453e62

(only using one vote? poor form)
think perception would be best, and stay here.
>>
No. 366792 ID: c3ec0a
File 132182225649.png - (136.47KB , 750x600 , 12.png )
366792

>>366783

I stay in the bright light and start to like it.

As a medical frog approaches me I naturally grab her from her hips and as a reflex body language seduce her into mating with me.

She doesn't seem to mind. Suddenly I feel brighter.
>>
No. 366794 ID: ddc511

Brighter!? You dun goofed, Hasty! There's no way for you to pay the pension!
>>
No. 366795 ID: a2fa74

>>366792
Proceed.
>>
No. 367010 ID: c3ec0a
File 132188763598.png - (83.03KB , 750x600 , 13.png )
367010

The medic gives me something she calls a brain growth stimulant and leaves after rubbing her hips against mine with a curious expression on her face.

I proceed to imaginarium, the room to create weaponry from the space ship fabricator.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason