[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 602607)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141610881278.png - (106.43KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
602607 No. 602607 ID: 15589a

>Vitals: Stable
>Nerves: Responsive

Permission for release?
[Y/N]
Expand all images
>>
No. 602610 ID: d6d21b

[Y]
>>
No. 602611 ID: e31d46

YY Y YY Y Y Y Y
>>
No. 602622 ID: 15589a
File 141610943296.png - (104.74KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
602622

>[Y]

Permission GRANTED

''CLIVE'' PREPARED FOR RELEASE
>>
No. 602641 ID: 07a835

>>602622
Begin release sequence.
>>
No. 602645 ID: 7df7d1

>>602641
With dramatic music.
If no music can be provided then just imagine dramatic music.
>>
No. 602680 ID: 15589a
File 141611479652.gif - (170.61KB , 800x600 , 3.gif )
602680

>Begin release sequence.

INITIATE RELEASE SEQUENCE
-SEQUENCE INITIATED

[Animated!]
>>
No. 602689 ID: 07a835

>>602680
Rise and shine, Clive.
>>
No. 602690 ID: 2baea8

Wake up and smell the ashes.
>>
No. 602691 ID: 53f127

Kill the scientists who created you.
>>
No. 602692 ID: 7df7d1

Do some stretches so you don't get any cramps too. Who knows how long you've been in there.
>>
No. 602704 ID: 1bd72a

This seems familiar. Do you know anything named "Biasos"?
>>
No. 602706 ID: 0eaf76

Oh no Clive is hot.

Uhhh break that glass!
>>
No. 602724 ID: 15589a
File 141611890162.png - (16.18KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
602724

>Rise and shine, Clive.

Consider it done.

>Kill the scientists who created you.

As far as Clive is able to remember- which isn't much- the one who "created" him was his mother; who was very poor at the subject of Science.

>This seems familiar. Do you know anything named "Biasos"?

What?

"Clive" is now fully awake and conscious, albeit a bit confused.

Please enter a command.
>>
No. 602725 ID: a19cd5

>Clive: notice you are missing your right arm and penis
>>
No. 602726 ID: 07a835

>>602724
Open tube.
>>
No. 602730 ID: 270734

look around the room and see if you can't get some clues to where you are
>>
No. 602733 ID: 15589a
File 141611965552.png - (11.80KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
602733

>Clive: notice you are missing your right arm and penis

A quick, extremely worried glance down tells Clive that his dick is actually right there; just very barely hidden from sight by mysterious,arcane powers of modesty and censoring.

Curse you, censoring.
>>
No. 602734 ID: 15589a
File 141611980615.png - (11.76KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
602734

His arm, however, was supposed to be there. He can swear he DOES have a right arm... Or did, in this case.
>>
No. 602735 ID: 07a835

>>602734
[OPEN TUBE]

Can you maybe try to knock on the tube? Ask if anyone's around maybe to help you get it open?
>>
No. 602736 ID: 95b7a3

What do you remember?
Do you know how you got here?
>>
No. 602737 ID: 270734

well see if you can't get get out of the tube and find someone to ask what the fuck happened to your arm. Also where you are in general
>>
No. 602740 ID: 13c4a5

Clive this a start to something new you must start by doing something important. You must smile or yodel these are your options, become awesome.
>>
No. 602741 ID: defceb

Oh no

He is hot
>>
No. 602743 ID: 0eaf76

>>602741

RIGHT?! this poses a problem to me
>>
No. 602745 ID: defceb

>>602743
I'm already fanarting make it stop.

I guess I should make a suggestion too.

uh...

What's the thing right behind you in the tube?
>>
No. 602746 ID: 89b2a2

>>602734
Is that your arm hanging on a string behind you?

>NEW QUEST ADDED: FIND PANTS
>NEW QUEST ADDED: REATTACH ARM
>>
No. 602749 ID: 15589a
File 141612168130.png - (15.58KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
602749

>Do some stretches so you don't get any cramps too. Who knows how long you've been in there.

Clive tries to stretch, but the tube gets in his way. It is rather unnerving, really.

>well see if you can't get get out of the tube and find someone to ask what the fuck happened to your arm. Also where you are in general

That seems like a good idea. Clive can see up to the end of the room he is in; and there is no one else to be seen.

That being said, Clive decides that the best method of action is to break the tube open and explore the rest of the place.

>Clive this a start to something new you must start by doing something important. You must smile or yodel these are your options, become awesome.

He cannot yodel or dance in this tube; but he sure can become awesome!

Clive charges the manliest of punches with his remaining arm, hoping to shatter this glass prison!
>>
No. 602752 ID: 07a835

>>602749
Um, are you sure you want to do that? Punching glass usually results in injury...
>>
No. 602755 ID: 95b7a3

>Clive charges the manliest of punches with his remaining arm, hoping to shatter this glass prison!
That seems kinda excessive.

Retract glass barrier.
>>
No. 602763 ID: 01745f

[Query Functions]?

By the way, do your eyes usually glow at times or was that just a trick of the foreshadowing?
>>
No. 602779 ID: 13c4a5

Who cares about safety?!? You are a trapped sprit you must be free, no one can not stop Clive's badass fist! *sound awesome guitar solo*
>>
No. 602798 ID: 53f127

Use your phantom right arm to break the glass without injuring yourself
>>
No. 602806 ID: 15589a
File 141614786957.png - (15.81KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
602806

>Use your phantom right arm to break the glass without injuring yourself

Unfortunately for Clive, there is nothing but air in the socket his right arm should be in. He tries, though; and all he manages is to make his shoulder wiggle a bit.

It looks very stupid.

>Who cares about safety?!? You are a trapped sprit you must be free, no one can not stop Clive's badass fist! *sound awesome guitar solo*

That's the spirit! The power of thisspeech engulfs Clive's heart in the flames of freedom, and he lungers in for the kill with his POWER FIST OF INCANDESCENT PASSION!'
>>
No. 602808 ID: 15589a
File 141614803123.png - (17.70KB , 800x600 , p1.png )
602808

Pause.
>>
No. 602814 ID: cb7c0c

>>602808
oh come on
at least shatter the glass before pausing
>>
No. 602849 ID: a7efea

>>602814
Don't you see? The punch is going to shatter the pause!
>>
No. 602873 ID: 945f4f

Welp time to change the channel, or toggle sub titles.
>>
No. 602910 ID: 5367c2

Rewind button?
>>
No. 602983 ID: 15589a
File 141618511632.gif - (160.73KB , 800x600 , 9.gif )
602983

>shatter the pause!

>Rewind button?

And here we are.
>>
No. 602984 ID: 15589a

[Last post is animated.]
>>
No. 602985 ID: e31d46

Holy shit.
Inspect glowy marking on your body.
>>
No. 602989 ID: 07a835

Looks like you avoided any serious injury. Watch the edges when you climb out. Is the door open or do you need to fiddle with the keypad?
>>
No. 602993 ID: 95b7a3

Impressive, but now your naked and surrounded by broken glass.
Anyway, what's up with that tattoo above your left hip?.
>>
No. 603006 ID: 53f127

Put broken glass in inventory
>>
No. 603007 ID: 2fdec1

Well, good to know you've got a surprising amount of strength in that lone arm of yours, as well as your bones being unusually strong. I say so 'cause that tank "glass" (which is almost certainly an advanced material) you broke would have to be rather sturdy to hold in all the fluid you were suspended in.

Realize that, despite how cool it looked, perhaps you should have checked the top and bottom of the inside of the tube for a some kind of lever, catch or button to open it before punching it and leaving a jagged edge you'll have to carefully maneuver your naked form over to get out and a mess of shards on the floor awaiting your bare feet. Ah, well, too late now, but you can at least check for one anyway since if there is one that'll mean you won't have to swing your legs over the sharp broken edge of the tank.

Once you get out look over the shards and pick up one that is about the right size to hold in your hand. You can use it as a cutting tool and maybe a weapon of last resort, though the later wouldn't recommended unless you find something to wrap it in to keep it from cutting your hand.

Next check out the screen next to the tank and the keypad next to it. Is there anything odd on them right now?
>>
No. 603011 ID: 15589a
File 141618781233.png - (42.57KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
603011

>Holy shit.
>Inspect glowy marking on your body.

Clive does not see any "glowy markings" on his body right now.

At any rate, he carefully steps out of the tube he was confined in; trying to avoid any jagged parts of glass to hold himself onto or any stray shards that might have cut his feet.

Ah, sweet freedom.
>>
No. 603014 ID: 95b7a3

Well, do you remember anything about how you got here?
Failing that, take a look around.
>>
No. 603021 ID: 15589a
File 141618974267.png - (12.74KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
603021

>Well, good to know you've got a surprising amount of strength in that lone arm of yours, as well as your bones being unusually strong. I say so 'cause that tank "glass" (which is almost certainly an advanced material) you broke would have to be rather sturdy to hold in all the fluid you were suspended in.

Clive ponders briefly about that. It DID seem pretty strong, yes; and he was sure he was jsut going to break his fingers or something. He was never the strongest guy around the block.

Despite all of the effort taken to break a very sturdy material (and a pause screen) to pieces, Clive feels quite well, given the circumstances.

>Pick up glass shard.

Since Clive does not have any means to hold items other than his left hand, he equips a LARGE GLASS SHARD (x1).

>Well, do you remember anything about how you got here?
Failing that, take a look around.

Unfortunately, all Clive remembers is that he was a very ordinary young man with a single mother; and that he went to sleep and woke up like this.

He takes a look around the other side of the room.

There is quite a lot of stuff going on here.
>>
No. 603023 ID: 9ddf68

first things first, gather clothing and put on some pants, then find out where you are
>>
No. 603056 ID: e31d46

There's a bunch of digital-looking things in here. Is that a keypad next to the screen? Try mashing some buttons.
Also, grab that fabric as it is most likely clothes.
>>
No. 603058 ID: 7e56e4

wait. what happened to your left eye? is it gone?
>>
No. 603069 ID: 07a835

>>603021
Equip towel to require less censorship. Poke the clock-monitor.
>>
No. 603113 ID: 5367c2

Is that a towel? A man needs to always jnow where his towel is man, go get it.
>>
No. 603179 ID: 534cc4

Anything of use to get? Where can you go from this room?
>>
No. 603204 ID: 15589a
File 141624688332.png - (14.59KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
603204

>>602746
>>603023
>>603069
>>603113

The fabric pieces over the left door were, indeed, clothes. Clive picks them up and, with some effort, puts them on. Buttoning up the shirt with a funny design proves itself to be quite difficult, but Clive manages.

Not the most covering of fabric, but at least the "pack" contained boxers and pants.

No more dangling dicks.
>>
No. 603205 ID: e31d46

Appreciate your beautiful self
>>
No. 603211 ID: 15589a
File 141624820115.png - (14.12KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
603211

>Appreciate your beautiful self

There are no mirrors around, but Clive appreciates your appreciation of his beautiful self!

Okay. There's no use in stalling anymore.

Time to explore.
>>
No. 603213 ID: 9ddf68

what's in the room that you're looking at? or if it's nothing but a empty dressing room what can you make out from the metal door behind you?
>>
No. 603218 ID: 07a835

>>603211
What's through the swinging mini-door things?
>>
No. 603226 ID: cd4f2d

Wow, your cuts healed fast!
>>
No. 603242 ID: 330ce5

Time to go exploring, but before you do that look around one more time for anything worth while.
>>
No. 603243 ID: 15589a
File 141626475811.png - (8.15KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
603243

>What's through the swinging mini-door things?

>what's in the room that you're looking at? or if it's nothing but a empty dressing room what can you make out from the metal door behind you?

Actually, it looks like an ordinary shower room.

But something looks pretty weird.
>>
No. 603244 ID: 07a835

>>603243
Two sets of numbers, 07734 and 625... Maybe they're for the keypad? Can you just... walk out, though?
>>
No. 603250 ID: 9ddf68

well at lest it's not blood. anyways remember the numbers and see if we can't get through the metal door.
>>
No. 603251 ID: 3d558c

>>603243
Inspect the thing on the wall properly, what was it written with? dirt? blood? poop?
>>
No. 603254 ID: a19cd5

>>603243
that longer string of numbers is just Hello upside down
>>
No. 603258 ID: 15589a
File 141626769474.png - (30.98KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
603258

>Inspect the thing on the wall properly, what was it written with? dirt? blood? poop?

Clive is a little too disgusted to touch the material the njumbers were written with; but he can state that, at least visually, it is thick and heavy; much like petroleum, but a little chunkier. It smells strongly like wood.
>Wow, your cuts healed fast!

Clive takes a look at his own body; suddenly remembering that he should have been wounded wth the glass shards. He finds nothing that even looks like a wound on himself, though; and he does not feel any pain.

He thinks that this is quite odd.

>>603242
>>603213
>>603244

Clive takes a look at the metal doors in the front of the room. It has a slitted mechanism and a small red light on the side. It appears that a card is needed to go outside.
>>
No. 603259 ID: 07a835

>>603258
Check the trash bin, then.
>>
No. 603269 ID: e31d46

Check for hidden cameras - you might have been filmed in your birthday suit and you don't want there to be photographic evidence of your tiny, tiny dick, do you?
>>
No. 603273 ID: 9ddf68

look in the trash can then, and if that fails look around the rest of the room and see if we can't see anything else.
>>
No. 603317 ID: 15589a
File 141627963861.png - (38.95KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
603317

>>603259
>>603273

>Check the trash bin, then.

Clive gives the trashbin a light poke, and it flops open quite easily.
>>
No. 603318 ID: 15589a
File 141627968879.png - (29.91KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
603318

There are only two objects in this trashbin.

How anticlimatic.
>>
No. 603321 ID: 07a835

>>603318
Take out the balled up paper and... shit, I just realized it's really hard to un-ball something with only one hand. You should try anyway, because you should probably find out a little more about where you are before you use the keycard.
>>
No. 603323 ID: 9ddf68

take both, see if paper has anything useful on it, then try the card on the card scanner and try the keypad.
>>
No. 603331 ID: 2baea8

Use the ground to unfurl the balled paper.
>>
No. 603332 ID: 5367c2

Oh a key card, that could be your ticket out of here! Also balled up paper is worth a look, you should pick that up to.
>>
No. 603340 ID: 95b7a3

That's.. a little TOO convienent.
Try to open the door, but be careful.
>>
No. 603591 ID: 15589a
File 141636519966.gif - (33.44KB , 800x600 , 18.gif )
603591

>Take out the balled up paper and... shit, I just realized it's really hard to un-ball something with only one hand. You should try anyway, because you should probably find out a little more about where you are before you use the keycard.

>Use the ground to unfurl the balled paper.

Like this?

[Animated]
>>
No. 603592 ID: 15589a
File 141636572994.png - (17.18KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
603592

After some roughhousing on Clive's part, the paper gets unfurled enough to be read.

It seems to be some info on Clive himself, but some things seem very out of place.
>>
No. 603594 ID: 07a835

>>603592
"Stop him"? Does that refer to you, or someone else...?

Use the keycard, time to go outside.
>>
No. 603595 ID: 9ddf68

whelp we now know that you are under the drinking age, lets see if that keycard works.
>>
No. 603677 ID: 95b7a3

>For more info, use admin card
Let's try the card then.
>>
No. 603705 ID: 330ce5

That m is so swirly, you should eat it!
>>
No. 603708 ID: 330ce5

You should hold on to that for a bit, also nothing else here use that key card on the door and get out of here.
>>
No. 603713 ID: 2fdec1

>>603677
But use it where? Using it on the door doesn't seem like it'd give any info. ...Oh, wait. That keypad next to the screen had a card reader in it, didn't it? Maybe if you slide the card there it'll show info on the screen. And since your file is number 625 maybe if you punch that number into the keypad it'll show you info. Try all that before you try to leave this place.
>>
No. 603984 ID: 15589a
File 141652336339.png - (13.42KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
603984

>>603708

Clive pockets the CRUMPLED NOTE, along with the GLASS SHARD and the 8-12 ADMIN CARD.

In the light of having pants with back pokets and having more than three items, Clive lets his brand new INVENTORY to be shown. What a good guy!
>>
No. 603986 ID: 15589a
File 141652411677.png - (35.03KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
603986

>>603708
>>603677
>>603594
>>603595

Clive tries swiping the ADMIN CARD he has in the card reader beside the main doors. It flashes a bright red; and beeps in an universal negative beep.

Somehow, Clive kind of expected this.
>>
No. 603987 ID: 15589a
File 141652432810.png - (10.16KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
603987

>.Oh, wait. That keypad next to the screen had a card reader in it, didn't it?

Yes, it does have another card reader! Maybe Clive was a little too distracted by the presence of the keypad there to actually notice there was another card reader nearby.

Clive thinks he has heard a deep, soft sigh from inside the room.
>>
No. 603990 ID: 9ddf68

>Clive thinks he has heard a deep, soft sigh from inside the room.
what room?

well no where else to go, so do have to punch in the code first before we swipe the card or is it the other way around?
so do we start with the smaller 07734. or the 625?
>>
No. 603997 ID: 15589a
File 141652560817.png - (9.01KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
603997

>what room?

This room! It is rather wide, but it is not much larger than your regular hospital room.

>do have to punch in the code first before we swipe the card or is it the other way around?

Just for confirmation, Clive punches one of the numbers on the shower room walls into the keypad.

It would seem like the card really was needed.
>>
No. 603998 ID: 15589a
File 141652612833.png - (9.65KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
603998

Swiping the admin card worked, though.

The system asks for an ID number.
>>
No. 604000 ID: 2baea8

07734
>>
No. 604003 ID: 15589a
File 141652724755.gif - (25.67KB , 800x600 , 25.gif )
604003

>07734

Clive very clumsily inputs the number 01134 in the keypad. [Animated.]
>>
No. 604004 ID: 8bd2b1

Um, shouldn't we look around for the source of the sigh?
>>
No. 604005 ID: 07a835

>>604003
Well that sure is a symbol. Did anything change in the room? Maybe try poking the screen.
>>
No. 604011 ID: 2baea8

Press 5 on the keypad.
>>
No. 604241 ID: 15589a
File 141662082150.png - (10.86KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
604241

>Press 5 on the keypad.

Clive does it; but the screen does not respond. It seems like it was expecting a 5 digit number.

Typing 00005 results in the same screen asking for an ID number.

>Did anything change in the room? Maybe try poking the screen.

Nothing in the room has changed.

Clive pokes the screen: and a deep, soft, robotic voice responds in a very insulted manner.

"Are you kidding me?! Again?!"
>>
No. 604242 ID: 9ddf68

what?
>>
No. 604244 ID: e31d46

This is the first voice you've heard since you woke up - say hi. Then poke it. Poke it RIGHT IN THE EYE.
>>
No. 604245 ID: 2baea8

Apologize and use your shirt to wipe the smudge off of its screen.
>>
No. 604246 ID: 330ce5

Can it Juno, I may be wrong but I think that is the name of who you are poking. Ask what it has for sale, might pay off.
>>
No. 604248 ID: 330ce5

Haha neat poke it again then ask it where the hell you are and what happened to your arm. If it doesn't cooperate lick it, if it doesn't like pokes it must hate big smudges like that.
>>
No. 604252 ID: 15589a
File 141662305282.png - (14.02KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
604252

>what?

WHAT?!

>>604244
>>604245
>>604246
>>604248

Clive, who is very confused and startled, fumbles an apology mixed with a greeting and lots of questions; reognizing this voice as the one who sighed earlier. The "screen" glares at him impatiently.

"What is this about everyone trying to get so intimate to me? I am only a salesman wanting to help out and deliver an item!"

Clive trembles a little: he's seen enough sci-fi to fear what an angry sentient machine can do.
>>
No. 604253 ID: 2baea8

"Sorry yo, there was no keyboard. I thought maybe it was a touch screen."
>>
No. 604257 ID: 15589a
File 141662377065.png - (12.41KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
604257

>"Sorry yo, there was no keyboard. I thought maybe it was a touch screen."

Clive doesn't see the point of lying, but he tries anyway.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know there is a keypad right at my left!I check the places I enter, you know?

Can I just get my work done, please?"

>>
No. 604258 ID: 1ea48f

Well... What are you selling?
>>
No. 604260 ID: 2baea8

"That's a keypad, it doesn't even have letters.

But uh... anyways, whaddaya sellin' and for what?"
>>
No. 604261 ID: 9ddf68

does it involve me getting out of this room, because I would be very thankful if it did. Either way what do you have and again, sorry.
>>
No. 604263 ID: 07a835

>>604257
Keypad's not a keyboard, bro.
>>
No. 604266 ID: 15589a
File 141662574353.png - (3.66KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
604266

>>604260
>>604263

"Yes, but this system asks only for numbers; or directions, as specified on the 8,4,2 and 6 of the keypad."

In the end, the keypad is jsut like the one on a normal keyboard... Sans the keyboard.

Clive does not see why he couldn't have mistaken the screen for a touh one; but he won't insist on this subject. He's still feeling quite intimidated ny the machine to argue.

>does it involve me getting out of this room, because I would be very thankful if it did. Either way what do you have and again, sorry.

"I have a delivery to make to the one with the 00625 ID number. And while it's not about getting you out of this room, I may help you with that once you accept this delivery.

It's from..."

>>
No. 604268 ID: 15589a
File 141662601224.png - (3.56KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
604268

The 'screen' pauses.

"...'Abaddon'...?"
>>
No. 604270 ID: 15589a
File 141662648140.png - (5.22KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
604270

"...I... I swear the name of the sender wasn't in here before. At any rate, Abaddon doesn't even exist...!?"
>>
No. 604271 ID: 07a835

>>604270
I'm guessing he does now. Cough up the goods, buddy.
>>
No. 604272 ID: f0af30

Tell him it is all right mistakes happen.
>>
No. 604275 ID: 15589a
File 141662780487.png - (11.36KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
604275

>I'm guessing he does now. Cough up the goods, buddy.

>Tell him it is all right mistakes happen.

The screen clock turns to live, looking incredulous at his indifference.

"You do not understand! Abaddon is all but a myth: In the Octogonal Dozen, and even between demons! I don't even have the name Abaddon registered in my system-- ah, yes, yes, here you go, an Aries Card..."

With a buzzing noise, the slit under the keypad produces a card.

The digital clock wobbles around the screen, looking very puzzled.
>>
No. 604276 ID: 89b2a2

>>604275
Take the card then start talking. We could try 625 in a bit.

I wonder if the number 8-12 means anything to it. Well, at any rate.

"So, uh, sorry about getting off on the wrong foot. I'm Clive. And you?"
>>
No. 604277 ID: 07a835

I don't suppose he's willing to tell us what this place is? Who the Octoganal Dozen are? Maybe where your goddamn arm went? Or who Abaddon is supposed to be, aside from the mythical god of destruction or whatever?
>>
No. 604282 ID: 15589a
File 141663160406.png - (13.74KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
604282

Clive stashes the ARIES CARD in his inventory.

>"So, uh, sorry about getting off on the wrong foot. I'm Clive. And you?"

As Clive starts talking, the screen clock stops and turns at him.

"You can call me Juno. I'm just a salesman. Selling stuff."

Well, this line of conversation doesn't seem to get Clive too far.

>I don't suppose he's willing to tell us what this place is? Who the Octoganal Dozen are? Maybe where your goddamn arm went? Or who Abaddon is supposed to be, aside from the mythical god of destruction or whatever?

Clive starts popping questions at Juno, a bit more eloquently than before. Juno looks at him with a worried expression.

"I do not know what happened to you, boy. I only know of what was enough to deliver you that card: your name, where you were and how you looked like.

Also...'Who' the Octogonal Dozen is...? Ohhhh my. You have no idea of where you are, have you?

The Octogonal Dozen, or 8-12, is the name of this "facility"; or, as the higher-ups call it, The Artifical Multiverse."

>>
No. 604283 ID: 07a835

>>604282
So, what, does that mean there's a bunch of different artificial worlds kicking about in here?
>>
No. 604285 ID: 01745f

Artificial as in within a computer simulation? Are we in one of those now?
Also, what is an Ares card?
>>
No. 604286 ID: 330ce5

That interesting I guess, time to say goodbye and get exploring.
>>
No. 604288 ID: 2baea8

y'know what, you have fucking super strength
just pry the door open
>>
No. 604290 ID: 9ddf68

huh, when you say Artificial Multiverse, do you mean someone has created multiple universes or is the title just meant to sound impressive and it means something else entirely? Also any tips one what the pink card does?
>>
No. 604332 ID: 15589a
File 141667558908.png - (28.95KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
604332

>>604283
>>604290

>huh, when you say Artificial Multiverse, do you mean someone has created multiple universes or is the title just meant to sound impressive and it means something else entirely?

Juno sighs.

"No no no, my boy, you have it backwards. What's manufactured in here is the facility itself; the Universes are what the Dozen was made to contain. It's a giant artificial container for Universes, if I were going to explain in a very lackluster manner."

>That interesting I guess, time to say goodbye and get exploring.

>y'know what, you have fucking super strength
just pry the door open

Clive bids Juno goodbye, and tells him of his intentions of breaking the door open.

"Oh, by the Gods. Please do not do that: the security system wouldn't let you put one foot out of here without getting you vaporized. I'll be a good gentleman and get myself into the system so you can pass; but you won't be able to get here again without your User Card."

There is a faint, high-pitched buzzing noise in the distance; as the red light on the main door's card reader flickers from red to green.

"If you go on an adventure, you'll know where and how to find me. You'd better get some money and get me some business going to pay for all of this effort I am making for you!"
>>
No. 604333 ID: 15589a
File 141667665587.png - (29.02KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
604333

"And all about the Aries Card is classified information, so I might get in trouble if I tell you anything about it. It was hard enough to get one to sell to this 'Abaddon' person.

Now, goodbye."


The screen flickers black for a second, and returns to the ID input sreen.
>>
No. 604335 ID: f0af30

Clive! Begin the hunt for a new arm! Maybe you can get a cloned one or a neat robot arm.
>>
No. 604345 ID: 07a835

>>604333
Alright see if that door's opening. If not, try your new card? Wait, is the aries card even a keycard? Examine it.
>>
No. 604384 ID: 330ce5

Is the door open yet? If so ADVENTURE!!! Also am I the only one wondering what counts for money in this place?
>>
No. 608723 ID: 4f6456
File 141772283848.png - (67.91KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
608723

>>604345
>>604384

Clive tries pulling on one of the steel doors, and it gives way very easily. It's open, yes.

It's time to get out of this damn room.
>>
No. 608724 ID: 4f6456
File 141772286177.png - (15.98KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
608724

Clive enters the TETRALAYER.
>>
No. 608725 ID: 4f6456
File 141772290330.png - (180.08KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
608725

Clive--- the TET---YER.

Clive is ----. -------.
>>
No. 608727 ID: 4f6456
File 141772301383.png - (171.93KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
608727

-.-. .-.. .. ...- . / .. ... / -. --- - / ... ..- .--. .--. --- ... . -.. / - --- / -... . .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .... . / -- .. --. .... - / -... . / -- -.-- / .... --- .--. . .-.-.-
>>
No. 608728 ID: 687279

>>608727
"CLIVE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. BUT HE MIGHT BE MY HOPE."
>>
No. 608731 ID: 4f6456
File 141772327941.png - (234.27KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
608731

-... ..- - / - .... .. ... / .. ... / - --- --- / .-. .. ... -.- -.-- .-.-.- / .. / -.. --- / -. --- - / . -. .--- --- -.-- / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

.- -... .- -.. -.. --- -. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-- .- .. - .. -. --. / .--. .- - .. . -. - .-.. -.-- / .- -. -.. / ..-. . .- .-. ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. -.-- --..-- / -- -.-- / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. .-.-.-

"...When will that damn Seer call? He has some questions to answer."
>>
No. 608749 ID: 687279

>>608731
"BUT THIS IS TOO RISKY. I DO NOT ENJOY THIS.ABADDON WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY AND FEARFULLY, MY CHILD."

Hello there, are you Juno?
>>
No. 608750 ID: 4f6456
File 141772582882.gif - (168.38KB , 800x600 , 41.gif )
608750

-ALERT- Call incoming:
Sender: AMB. Bernard A. Wright

"My oh my, there he is. I hope he's prepared for a piece of my fucking mind.

How dare this organization not alert me to the apparent existance of this "Abaddon" person?! The nerve!"


[Animated]
>>
No. 608775 ID: 4f6456
File 141772981311.gif - (110.88KB , 800x600 , 42.gif )
608775

>Answer call.

"Bernard Arthurius Wright, Guardian of the Tetralayer and Ambassador of Creation, how may I help you...?"

The man on the other side of the screen seems very unamused.

"Hey, Bern. I have something to ask you, and it's very damn urgent!"

"...Do not mind me, 'Juno', but I have no interest in dealing with your problematic antics right about now. I will not tolerate any nonsense from you at this moment."

"Wo~w, is that a way to greet an old friend? I'll have you know that--"

"You are not, and never were for that matter, my friend. This sentiment is shared by all of the Seers; except maybe for Miss Kyrie, who finds you funny. Alas, I do not have the impulse to help you right now. There has been a hacking in the Tetralayer system, and the Universes within my jurisdiction have been acting erratically."
>>
No. 608781 ID: 9ddf68

>>608775
well that's nice and all would it be to much to ask for at least a WARNING if you're going to just drop about the people I'm suppose to watch over, like this "Abaddon" person that just showed up out of no where?
>>
No. 608803 ID: 330ce5

This guy sure is mean, what does he want you to do about it? He'll tell you regardless, might want to ask him if head voices are natural in his universe.
>>
No. 609614 ID: 4f6456
File 141793038310.png - (33.15KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
609614

>>608781
"Well that's nice and all; but would it be too much to ask for at least a WARNING if you're going to just drop about the people I'm supposed to watch over: like this "Abaddon" person that just showed up out of nowhere?!"

Ambassador Wright huffs; more in a tired, irritated manner than a mocking one.

"Excuse me for a second: the people you are SUPPOSED to watch over? I do not mean any offence, but no one has assigned you to watch over anything, as far as I recall. You just do it for fun and, of course, profit. Also, I have nothing to warn you about: no newcomers other than a lost human boy without an arm. And his name very obviously is not attached to an urban legend such as the Harbringer of the Abyss. Stop with the nonsense; I have no time for you."

>>608803

Juno know about the voices and where they come from; and also about how they work.

Juno knows.

"What do you want me to do about the broken system?! I'm only here to sell stuff, y'know; and then a random person with the ID "ABADDON" shows up and no one warns me about it! Can't you be more friendly? You're always so calm, don't relieve the work's stress off on me~"

The man rubs his temples.

"Look, Juno; just... Do not waste any more of my time. I'm being calm enough to not send my servants to find you and gun you down at once."

Wait, what?

"...You are the one corrupting the Tetralayer's system, are you not, Juno?Are you the hacker who's giving me endless grief?"

...

wait, WHAT?!
>>
No. 609628 ID: 9ddf68

>You are the one corrupting the Tetralayer's system, are you not, Juno?Are you the hacker who's giving me endless grief?
what's this about a hacker? (are you the hacker JUNO?) I just came to call why I have found a one arm half naked guy who is being pinged as ABADDON without any warning, not get accused of crap I haven't heard a damn thing about... and why do you think JUNO is the hacker?
>>
No. 609630 ID: 90504c

Hey Juno, you're pretty clock themed. You just like clocks or can you do anything with time specifically?

You might BE the hacker, just not 'yet'. A timetravelling salesman. Who can always buy at the lowest price ever, and sell at the biggest markup, when the person needs it the most. Pretty powerful tools for any salesman. Though it'd be a pain to make sure you visit the places you've visited from other people's perspectives. Might have to ask a few 'strange' questions, though.

Oh, and something tells me you might want to figure out a way to not turn every screen you speak through a 'touch screen'. If it keeps happening, you've got to find a way to stop it. Worse case scenario, you just hold a clear plastic sheet or something in front of your face.

Or y'know, just speak up before someone pokes you in the eye. That could work too.
>>
No. 609635 ID: 330ce5

Screw that noise, can he prove anything and then provide motive?!? The nerve of these people threatening Juno like that, THE NERVE!
>>
No. 610110 ID: 4f6456
File 141809014395.png - (27.70KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
610110

>>609628
>>609630

>are you the hacker JUNO?

No, Juno can affirm to you that isn't the case! There is no motive for that to ever be a thing; and Ambassador Wright knows it... or should, in this case. They have known each other for a very, VERY long period.

Like, trillions of years long.

You can't forge a business relation like that!

Anyway, Juno was never interested in fucking with the system, and this isn't the case now or in the near future.

>Screw that noise, can he prove anything and then provide motive?!? The nerve of these people threatening Juno like that, THE NERVE!

Juno vents at the Ambassador in a very loud and angry manner.

The Ambassador looks taken aback.

"I-I know that this is an offense. I know!" He waves his left hand in a gesture that mildly suggests a truce. "But my superiors have their eyes set on you, and politely asking you and listening to what you have to say is the most diplomatic thing I can do for you right now."

Ah, yes, okay. This is the Ambassador Juno was expeting to be talking to; not just an angry old man.
>>
No. 610116 ID: 9ddf68

does he have an umbral corporation symbol bow tie?

Fine, we'll hear him out, but I would like the records to show that this is still bullshit.
>>
No. 610119 ID: 3d92dd

Do you really want to hear him out? Calling you a hacker is a pretty big insult.

Listen to him is okay I guess, but always remember...

(The cake is a lie.)
>>
No. 610123 ID: 90504c

Presuming guilt in the very question asking about it is polite?

Just what kind of pressure are his superiors putting on him? Do they just want him to get 'proof' that you need to be taken out?

Also he didn't really listen to you. There's an unknown hacker going around, and suddenly this 'ABADDON' ID using person shows up. The Ambassador just waves that off as not being important? A hacker who wants to mess with things might very well want to use a name associated with 'Harbringer of the Abyss'. At the very least an UNAUTHORIZED user is cause for concern. Well it would be if the Ambassador actually wants to catch the hacker, and not go after you.
>>
No. 610127 ID: 4f6456
File 141809464458.png - (24.80KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
610127

>>610116

Nope! The badge holding Ambassador Wright's cravat is a stylized octagon parted in a dozen fractions: the symbol also known as the Octogonal Dozen's emblem. Only higher-ups can wear it in such a flashy way.

It looks kind of like a silly biscuit, in Juno's honest and innocent opinion.

>>610119
>>610123

Juno decides to listen to his old business... 'enabler'; just for the sake of it. It's not like him to jump to onclusions like that; and so the benefit of the doubt can be given.

It's not like Juno can be caught by him anytime, after all.

>he didn't really listen to you. There's an unknown hacker going around, and suddenly this 'ABADDON' ID using person shows up. The Ambassador just waves that off as not being important? A hacker who wants to mess with things might very well want to use a name associated with 'Harbringer of the Abyss'. At the very least an UNAUTHORIZED user is cause for concern. Well it would be if the Ambassador actually wants to catch the hacker, and not go after you.

"Yes, yes; I'm willing to aknowledge that, in my stress, I almost overlooked what you were attempting to report: but I have actually taken note of it. The hacking in our system must have facilitated the culprit's infiltration into yours, somehow; and this indicated that this case is even more important than we initially thought. If not you, who would be able to interfere with the timelines and coding in such a way to infiltrate our network?"

>Just what kind of pressure are his superiors putting on him? Do they just want him to get 'proof' that you need to be taken out?

"As for what is in the line for me: did you spend all those trillions of years ignorants, or have you just forgotten?"


"A Seer such as I is created to watch over their floor on the Octogonal dozen; If one of us happens to fail, he or she is simply wiped out of existance."

>>
No. 610134 ID: 330ce5

So, time to investigate the hacker and find out why they are messing with the system. This is a long shot but maybe the hacker is related to the one armed boy. Maybe Juno should keep an eye on him until a better plan is formed.
>>
No. 610135 ID: 90504c

Well that does explain the stress he's under.

Sounds like Abaddon is someone to look into. There is a huge unknown factor. Who knows what the 'end goal' for this person is?

If they're trying to take the system down, that could very well eliminate your profits.

And depending on how it works, it could very well block you from making a sale. Them apparently getting into your system is a bad sign. Juno, you'll have to be a bit careful in who deal with, especially since they could very well be making deals through other people to get stuff from you. That is if they even still want you to get stuff to specific people.

At the very least, you helping to figure out who this hacker is and what they intend to do will help relieve the Ambassador from some of his stress.
>>
No. 610141 ID: 4f6456
File 141810081263.png - (23.78KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
610141

>>610134
>>610135

>"Sounds like Abaddon is someone to look into. There is a huge unknown factor. Who knows what the 'end goal' for this person is?"

Ambassador Wright nods.

"I agree. Now that we know that both our systems, which are completely unrelated other than the name list, are being attacked, the risk factor has risen considerably. I will try to enter in contact with the Underworld, if not only to confirm that a demon named Abaddon really does not exist; and then we can go on with the maintenance and damage ontrol of our respective networks. I shall call my guarding robots at once; if the Underworld leaders have been hiding a demon from our database, I assure you drastic measures shall be taken."

Ambassador Wright seems a little more relieved by the prospect of having a plan to execute.

Something seems different.
>>
No. 610142 ID: 16d8ee

Grab popcorn and enjoy the show. I doubt we can warn him fast enough to stop whatevers behind him.
>>
No. 610145 ID: 90504c

We can't really see from here Juno, is that one of Ambassador Wright's coworkers behind him? One of his security robots?

Tell him that someones behind him; I'm not sure which would be better, a "someone's behind you" or a "who's that behind you?"
>>
No. 610151 ID: 687279

>>610141
"Hey, who's that?"
>>
No. 610152 ID: 4f6456
File 141810416067.png - (63.54KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
610152

>>610145

A young man is in Ambassador Wright's room, right behind him. Juno recognizes this face as a vaguely familiar one.
>>
No. 610161 ID: 4f6456
File 141810539817.png - (71.07KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
610161

>"Hey, who's that?"

The young man smirks as Juno politely warns Ambassador Wright of the situation at hand. The Ambassador seems to already have noticed his sudden appearance, but only moves his head once the stranger lifts up a heavy-looking, cross-shaped blade.
>>
No. 610178 ID: 330ce5

Press record, visual evidence may help later. But darn this can't be good, that blade looks sharp and your friend seems unarmed.
>>
No. 610186 ID: 9ddf68

well we found the hacker at least... or at least some ass hat that needs to go down
>>
No. 610218 ID: 687279

"Oh boy, should I get some popcorn?"
>>
No. 610254 ID: 009121

Laugh at him, Juno. Laaaaaauuuggh.
>>
No. 611508 ID: 4f6456
File 141853992175.png - (22.10KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
611508

From where Clive stands, a loud slam, a sound alike that of crunching metal, and a deep robotic laugh can be heard.

The sounds are muffled and distant; as if made in a room far away in some corridor.

Clive wonders if he should be concerned about this.
>>
No. 611510 ID: defceb

Inspect plant
Inspect poster
Inspect your booty
>>
No. 611516 ID: 4f6456
File 141854060094.png - (21.03KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
611516

With a loud "shoom",all of the lights turn off.


Clive can barely see a thing.
>>
No. 611527 ID: 4f6456
File 141854223023.png - (12.47KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
611527

>Inspect plant

The "plant" was inspected before the lights went out; and it wasn't of any species Clivehas any knowledge about.

Clive had thought it was fake: until it twitched after he poked it.

>Inspect poster

Clive was in the middle of reading the plaque on the middle of the corridor when the blackout happened. It had the title "TETRALAYER" and said something about a person named "Bernard".

There was a symbol Clive found particularly familiar; but didn't have the time to inspect it very closely.

Right before the lights went out, Clive had a word on the plaque catch his attnetion:

"Humans".

>Inspect your booty

Actually, Clive currently has another part of his bodyto worry about:

His right arm; or the place that it should be, has been aching ever since he entered this corridor. It's a faint, tolerable kind of pain; but it concerns him anyway.
>>
No. 611539 ID: 9ddf68

become aware that your side is glowing, then realize that standing around in a hall is helping any and see if you can't find a room with something interesting in it and hope the lights come back on, unless you find a fuse box or something, then see if you can't get the power back up yourself.
>>
No. 611644 ID: 957f9a

Use your Super-Human-Night-Vision!
>>
No. 612989 ID: 4f6456
File 141894699972.png - (60.69KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
612989

>Use your Super-Human-Night-Vision!

Unfortunately, Clive does not have the ability to see in the dark! His capabilities regarding to that are not different at all from any other human beings.

All he can attest to seeing is that he assumes to be the alien "plant" from before; the dots on its surface have started to faintly glow yellow.

>become aware that your side is glowing

It's not; or at least Clive cannot really see it. As said before, the only thing Clive can see is the yellow glow of the "plant" thing.

>realize that standing around in a hall is helping any and see if you can't find a room with something interesting in it and hope the lights come back on, unless you find a fuse box or something

Yes, that might be a good idea.

The situation before the blackout was as follows: Clive noticed that the door behind him; which lead to the room he woke up in, has been gone ever since it closed behind his back. There are corridors on the left (marked by the glowing plant) and right(marked by the plaque Clive did not manage to read.)

Clive hears a faint whirr.

Which way should Clive go?
>>
No. 613005 ID: cf3b04

Enemy on your six! Evasive maneuvers!
>>
No. 613008 ID: 9ddf68

I suggest away from the blue thing behind you, other then that up to you.
>>
No. 613018 ID: 4f6456
File 141895429679.png - (114.41KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
613018

>Enemy on your six! Evasive maneuvers!

Clive jumps back, just to find... nothing.

However, he can now clearly see the pale blue light source coming from the left side of the room. The light is strong; completely overshadowing the glow of the "plant" sitting nearby.

Clive tries to squint his eyes to try and see what the luminous form actually is-OH GOD IS IT TALKING

"UNKNOWN ENTITY AKNOWLEDGED. POSSIBLE CAUSE OF EARLIER SHORT-CIRCUIT.

PLEASE INFORM CODE OF LAYER OF BIRTH; AND IDENTIFICATION CODE. IF ELSE, PERMISSION TO SHOOT WILL BE REQUESTED."

Ooooh, this is bad.
>>
No. 613025 ID: 269d8e

say "layer 8-12, ID six two five"
>>
No. 613028 ID: 6b7ea4

id ZERO ZERO six two five, just to be safe.
>>
No. 613029 ID: 4f6456
File 141895693754.png - (115.75KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
613029

>say "layer 8-12, ID six two five"

The floaty, angry-looking robot does not look very pleased.

"THE OCTOGONAL DOZEN IS A BUILDING. I ASKED FOR THE CODE OF ONE OF ITS LAYERS.

I WILL GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE, SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE RATHER..."


It simply trails off there. Clive might have an idea of what it meant, though.
>>
No. 613031 ID: 6b7ea4

OH. tetralayer. duh.
>>
No. 613033 ID: 4f6456
File 141895787060.png - (113.33KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
613033

>id ZERO ZERO six two five, just to be safe.

Good point! Even annoyed, the input of the two additional numbers in the ID code makes it stop and look down.

"SCANNING FOR FIVE-DIGIT ID CODE... SCANNING...

ID CODE FOUND.

KARMOGENESIS III; CLIFFORD EVAN.

SPECIES: HUMAN

LAYER OF BIRTH UNSPECIFIED.

COULD BE A CRIMINAL INTRUDER.

PLEASE STATE LAYER OF BIRTH CODE."

>>
No. 613035 ID: 330ce5

ask the robot about where you are, who is the robot, and what is that plant.
>>
No. 613037 ID: 269d8e

Ok...confidently this time; TETRALYAYER ZERO FOUR!
>>
No. 613233 ID: 4f6456
File 141903570278.png - (73.65KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
613233

>ask the robot about where you are, who is the robot, and what is that plant.

The robot simply glares at Clive, with a slightly offended air.

"ARTIFICIAL MULTIVERSE GUARD UNIT NUMBER TWO, 'βBLUE', WAS NOT PROGRAMMED TO GIVE OUT INFORMATION. IT WAS PROGRAMMED TO SHOOT INVADERS."

Well, one of the questions has been answered anyway, at least...?

>Ok...confidently this time; TETRALYAYER ZERO FOUR!

"I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE MEANT 'T-04'; THE AREA CODE FOR TETRALAYER.

SCANNING AREA CODE...

AREA CODE INCORRECT.

ID CODE 00625 DOES NOT MATCH T-04 DATABASE."


The robot raises its huge robotic hand inches from Clive's face. The fingers are short, hollow stumps.

"I GUESS THAT SETTLES IT.

SERVER FAILURE; PERMISSION TO SHOOT NOT GRANTED... BUT THIS IS A CRITICAL SITUATION."

>>
No. 613234 ID: a19cd5

"I DIED AS I LIVED: ALMOST NAKED AND -FABULOUS-."
>>
No. 613235 ID: 4f6456
File 141903595614.png - (91.08KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
613235

"I AM SURE MASTER BERNARD WILL UNDERSTAND."
>>
No. 613239 ID: 330ce5

This guy is crazy, he is willing to shoot an unarmed man( terrible joke is terrible).
Ask to parlay, if that falls through make a tactical retreat.
>>
No. 613242 ID: 89b2a2

>>613235
"But today is my birthday!?"

"Can you put me into the lost and found instead?"

"Please don't shoot me."

Seriously, don't do any of those things. Grab the plant and throw it at him, then try to get away.
>>
No. 613245 ID: 687279

>>613235
I think you may want to grab his hand and point it away from your face.
>>
No. 613255 ID: 9ddf68

well we tried being nice, grab the plant and throw it at it's face. Then run like your ass is on fire.
>>
No. 613257 ID: 724518

Wrench the hand away. I bet you can overpower it.
>>
No. 613263 ID: dab236

Try and charm the robot with a sexy dance
>>
No. 613271 ID: 4f6456
File 141904534019.png - (146.26KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
613271

>>613257
>>613245

>Wrench the hand away. I bet you can overpower it.

That doesn't really seem like a good idea. While Clive has only one hand to use, βBLUE has two; and Clive cannot see if both of his hands have guns as fingers. What if he tries to foce βBLUE's hand down and gets shot by the other one?

>well we tried being nice, grab the plant and throw it at it's face. Then run like your ass is on fire.

That seems like a better option. Clive swiftly grabs the border of the potted plant and flings it with force onto the robot; who loses balance and shoots down.

The plant's container breaks apart. It seems like the "plant" wasn't really a plant. Whatever it is, it lets out a high pitched, long screech.

With a deafening sound, the bullets of blue light travel through the air and promptly hit the floor of the corridor.
>>
No. 613294 ID: 4f6456
File 141904893137.png - (91.91KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
613294

Whatever that "plant" thing was, it curls itself around βBLUE's neck and starts liberating a yellow mucus, which seems to be slightly caustic.

"..................................


........D E S T R O Y."


Unfortunately, that only makes βBLUE angrier.
>>
No. 613297 ID: 687279

Leg it.
>>
No. 613307 ID: b66bbe

Now, finish βBLUE with a manly Haymaker!

(punch him)
>>
No. 613316 ID: 330ce5

>>613297
This sounds like a bad idea, with the black out we would literately be running around blind. Better to just keep on fighting them, blue's already weakened so it's time to take them out.
>>
No. 613319 ID: 9ddf68

"You started it skippy!"

Now would be a wonderful time to scram if you haven't already figured that part out yet.
>>
No. 613369 ID: 4f6456
File 141905758035.png - (139.96KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
613369

>Now, finish βBLUE with a manly Haymaker!

>Better to just keep on fighting them, blue's already weakened so it's time to take them out.

This is a very risky shot, since βBLUE seems to not be that damaged anyway; but Clive takes it! He nags right in the face, making it finally stagger backwards and fall.

The lights form βBLUE's visors flicker; but don't turn off and its fists clench on the floor.

It does not seem to be completely unconscious.

This would be a good time to run away.
>>
No. 613373 ID: 4f6456
File 141905780815.png - (17.82KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
613373

>Leg it.

Clive turns around and starts to run in the opposite direction of where βBLUE came from.

hey

After the intense strength put in that punch he just threw, tha pain in Clive's stumped right shoulder has only gotten worse.

can you even listen to me, shorty

The pain is making Clive slightly dizzy.
>>
No. 613382 ID: 330ce5

Try to find a room to crash in, be kind of pointless to beat a robot senseless only to be found passed out a few feet away. As for head voice tell it your a little busy right now so call back later.
>>
No. 613387 ID: cca3de

>>613373
Ask for it's name. If it doesn't have one, name it Clark.
>>
No. 613390 ID: b66bbe

Find the nearest turn or room so you don't get shot in the back.

And what does the voice want, you are busy.
>>
No. 613426 ID: 9ddf68

is your hand bleeding or is that your stump?
>>
No. 613508 ID: 4f6456
File 141910371232.png - (14.82KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
613508

>is your hand bleeding or is that your stump?

It's the stump. The pain is getting more and more intense by the second: Clive also feels slightly feverish.

That looks like it hurts, pal.

Maybe because of that, the voice Clive hears sounds way learer now; as if Clive was approaching its source.

>Try to find a room to crash in, be kind of pointless to beat a robot senseless only to be found passed out a few feet away.

That's a good point. Good thing that the next corridor in front of Clive already has a door set right on the beginning of it.

Clive can hear the sound of banging and screeching metal. βBLUE must be trying to get up.

>As for head voice tell it your a little busy right now so call back later.

>And what does the voice want, you are busy.

The voice laughs.

So the little guy is "busy", huh? Guess he doesn't really want help, then~

>Ask for it's name. If it doesn't have one, name it Clark.

Clark?! Holy hell, what shit taste in names!
>>
No. 613509 ID: 4f6456
File 141910378049.png - (24.67KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
613509

Name's Davidson. Davidson Schrödinger.

Call me David.

>>
No. 613515 ID: 9ddf68

well now that is cleared up, can you kindly get to the point? Not trying to be rude but I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment.
>>
No. 613578 ID: 4f6456
File 141912583026.png - (24.25KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
613578

>well now that is cleared up, can you kindly get to the point? Not trying to be rude but I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment.

David huffs.

I guess it's fortunate that you don't know exactly WHO I am, shorty; or you wouldn't shake me off so easily.

Aaaanyway, here's what I wanna ask: you're a human, right? I heard the DickBot3000 talking to you; and got kinda intrigued.

Here's the thing: this place, Tetralayer, is where Earth is in storage. I can help you find your home.

I'm a God, you know?

>>
No. 613582 ID: 9ddf68

>I'm a God, you know?
...riiiiight so which way is out of here again?
>>
No. 613584 ID: 91cfcf

Yeah yeah, sure you are, either sod off or give us directions out.
>>
No. 613630 ID: 89b2a2

>>613578
dude what? I'm important enough to help? That's cool. Mostly, the immediate problem is DickBot trying to kill me.
>>
No. 613636 ID: 5e3453

Query: Does the DickBot actually have a dick, and if so how would I gain access to it
>>
No. 613643 ID: b66bbe

Uh... riiiiight. If your a God then could you smite the robot trying to kill me.
>>
No. 613743 ID: 330ce5

I am not sure you should trust David, listen to his advice for now but try not to get too close to this guy. Well any closer than a voice in your head can get.
>>
No. 614170 ID: 4f6456
File 141930563015.png - (37.71KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
614170

>>613582
>>613584

>"Yeah yeah, sure you are, either sod off or give me directions out."

David huffs, more in a mocking manner than in a condescending one.

You sure have more balls than I imagined, shorty; but that doesn't mean shit right now.

Anyway, being in the Tetralayer, which is the only place in the Octogonal Dozen where iterations of Earth or any reality which contains humans, makes shit much more easier for both of us.

And way easier if only I knew which one of the doors in this place has the right Earth. I would know if I had access to the main computer in this office I'm in...


Some silence.

But I kinda broke it. It was an accident, though! Got into a fight and....yeah. So we'll have to search it for ourselves; I can tag along.

>>613643

>dude what? I'm important enough to help? That's cool. Mostly, the immediate problem is DickBot trying to kill me.

David sighs.

Look, I'm only trying to help you out because you're a human.

I like humans. They do all kinds of shit that don't amount to fucking anything. But that's not all, too: I have something I need to do only on Earth, so why not take you along as I search? Could be fun while it lasted.

Ah, about the robot, it's a GOD SLAYING MACHINE. They use these to control people like me; so I don't think it'd be really really wise for me to try to kill it; or it'll pulverize me. It'd take a load of time for my body to reform and we don't want that!

...Thinking about it, I think that if I send it some orders from the main computer, it'll stop attacking you... But it's fucking broken because I'm such a genius.

Can't you hold it off while I try to get the main computer working again?

>>
No. 614183 ID: 9ddf68

so you called me to help, only to tell me that you can't help, and that I should just keep doing what I was doing before, which is running away so I don't see what my insides look like on the outside and doing so will force slug hat back there to keep looking for me and not you? ... So why'd you even bother calling me when all you had to say was "keep doing what you're doing"?
>>
No. 614192 ID: 4f6456
File 141931344813.png - (35.07KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
614192

>>614183

>so you called me to help, only to tell me that you can't help, and that I should just keep doing what I was doing before, which is running away so I don't see what my insides look like on the outside and doing so will force slug hat back there to keep looking for me and not you? ... So why'd you even bother calling me when all you had to say was "keep doing what you're doing"?

David clears his throat.

H-hey, I'm trying my best here! I even got into danger getting into this place full of GOD SLAYING MACHINEs and their boss just to get the acess to Earth! I...I just fucked it upa little, okay?

And I doubt you knew that this is the place that gets Earth in storage, right? Some species do have theories about an Artifial Multiverse, but humans don't have a clue. I should know, I was-- no, fuck it.


He pauses for a second, then sighs heavily.

I'll try to get this shit fixed and if I do I'll to contact you again; assuming you're not dead. So we can both go to Earth and do our things.
>>
No. 614193 ID: 9ddf68

right well, I'm going to try my best not to get murdered horribly then. Good talk.

speaking of dying is blue boy still behind you?
>>
No. 614487 ID: b66bbe

What does he have to do on earth? Somethings fishy about this
>>
No. 614559 ID: 90504c

I've heard theories of artificial universes, and theories of multiverses. I guess it makes sense that if someone has one artificial universe, they'd make more. Though 'Earth in storage' is interesting. It implies something that's "non-storage", which I guess would be actively worked on or created?

GOD SLAYING MACHINE, do they serve double function as an anti-virus, or do gods have a habit of pretending to be someone to get things done? Seems a bit foolish to ask about Tetra-layers, since that seems to be knowledge that would require knowing that the artificial multiverse is even a thing. I guess that's why there was the whole 'permission to shoot' thing. Presumably this is granted via someone working at the main computer.

David is most likely the one who got you the security card via JUNO. Since it seems he wants to help.

He also seems to have implied that he might have at one point been looking through a lot of humans? Or been one? It's more likely that he's looked did some research on humans, though.
>>
No. 616331 ID: 4f6456
File 141982069109.png - (33.65KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
616331

>>614193
>>614487

>"right well, I'm going to try my best not to get murdered horribly then. Good talk."

Clive tries to say this to David, but the other does not respond. He's either ignoring Clive or, more probably, shut off his communication channel with him.

>speaking of dying is blue boy still behind you?

It is: Clive can hear the whirring and high-pitched cracking noises coming from βBLUE. It seems to be struggling to move, since the sounds of crunching metal have not exactly ceased.

Maybe the caustic mucus from the slug like creature has settled in; and damaged βBLUE.

There is a door with a red symbol on it; and a corredor to Clive's actual left.
>>
No. 616338 ID: 9ddf68

well red door seems to be in Blue boys line of sight so maybe head left for now.
>>
No. 616380 ID: 330ce5

>>616338
Yeah let's avoid the death machine for now, upvote this.
>>
No. 617399 ID: 4f6456
File 142017547955.png - (12.15KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
617399

>>616338
>>616380

>Yeah let's avoid the death machine for now

Sounds good.

Clive passes right through the ornate door, which seems to faintly glow pink as Clive goes past it; and right into another curve to yet another corredor.

Geez, how many corridor does this place even have?

There is a faint light coming from below the door labeled "Obs.".
>>
No. 617401 ID: 4f6456
File 142017579688.png - (13.73KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
617401

Suddenly, the door with the light below it slides open; and a hand with an orange wristband pops out, beckoning Clive to come in.

"Hey

Come on in, shorty."


The voice sounds very, very familiar.
>>
No. 617403 ID: 60700b

>>617401
Sounds like the guy you just talked to.

I say go on in.
>>
No. 617414 ID: 330ce5

I wouldn't go in there if I were you, so either you head in there or you pass it. Either way this place is so dangerous, it's kinda crazy!
>>
No. 617515 ID: 90504c

Well this guy has been helping you.

'Obs' probably stands for 'Observation'.

I'd just be prepared to see something unpleasant. He's probably not supposed to be here. Just like you might not be.

Besides, this is most likely the best place to hide from the death machine. If you pass it up you might not be able to find another door that opens anytime soon. And being in a corridor out in the open doesn't sound like a great idea if the death machine catches up to you.
>>
No. 617535 ID: a3c9ee

take a peek but be ready to quickly unpeek into cover.
>>
No. 617742 ID: 4f6456
File 142033135155.png - (14.64KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
617742

>take a peek but be ready to quickly unpeek into cover.

What cover?

Anyway, Clive rushes towards the door. A young man pokes his head out. He looks slightly unnerved.

"I managed to get the power running, but just in this one room. I came to take a gander and then--"

He takes a quick look at the blue glow behind Clive.

"J-just come in, I can close the door and try to protect us from the fire!"
>>
No. 617743 ID: 4f6456
File 142033142972.png - (43.76KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
617743

David grabs Clive's bloody wrist and pulls him inside.
>>
No. 617758 ID: 4f6456
File 142033672144.png - (95.53KB , 800x600 , 71.png )
617758

Clive feels a surge of extremely hot air behind him as he gets pulled.

The smell of burning hair fills the corridor.
>>
No. 617759 ID: 687279

>>617758
RIP your haircut. Get in there already.
>>
No. 617768 ID: 4f6456
File 142034243413.png - (29.33KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
617768

>>617759

>RIP your haircut. Get in there already.

Clive's hair was not TOO damaged. It's still long, but some inches less long than before.

David quickly closes the door pressing a button next to it on the wall. He hesitates for a second before pointing forward.

"Just check this out.

This is what I was looking for."

>>
No. 617771 ID: defceb

He just saved your life. Now kiss.

Then ask what that is.
>>
No. 617778 ID: 687279

"maintenance", "unfinished"... is this an administration room?
>>
No. 617793 ID: 4f6456
File 142034671388.png - (42.84KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
617793

>Now kiss

Clive doesn't think this is a very good idea! He's a guy he has JUST met, and is also a guy. This might not end well!

Maybe when you're better acquainted!
>>
No. 617797 ID: defceb

No need to be uptight here. Loose lips will launch ships.
>>
No. 617804 ID: 687279

>>617793
Hey, check out your shoulder in this light. Is that blood, or some sort of black fluid?
>>
No. 617813 ID: 0f3813

Whatever it is you have in your stump it's not blood.
Examine the black fluid.
>>
No. 617820 ID: 89b2a2

>>617768
Guess this the mainframe.

Uh, do we have to worry about the assrobot in maintenance mode suddenly finishing, popping out, and trying to murder the fuck out of us?
>>
No. 617912 ID: 4f6456
File 142040192017.png - (20.63KB , 800x600 , 74.png )
617912

>>617804
>>617813

>Is that blood, or some sort of black fluid?

Clive snaps out of it and looks down at his stump. A thick, sticky back fluid is oozing from his stumped arm. It is slightly thicker than blood, now that Clive thinks about it. It smells just like regular blood; but mixed with a strong wooden fragrance along with it.

>>617778
>>617820

>"maintenance", "unfinished"... is this an administration room?

"Kind of... Well, not really: the main room is next to this one. I came from there to check this room out."

"Then what is it?"

"It's a private room only for the ones invited by the SEER; and this machine is the thing that can tell us where your home is inside this Layer.
>>
No. 617942 ID: 4f6456
File 142040482745.png - (26.34KB , 800x600 , 75.png )
617942

"You can see anything a SEER can see, which mean... Basically everything that happens in this Layer. Think of a sci fi book: the reality portrayed in it probably exists somewhere in this Layer, and, with this, you can see this reality, among tons of other alternate realities one can't even imagine existing... "

David approaches the giant machine, grinning.

"...And one of these places is your home."
>>
No. 617947 ID: 687279

>>617942
Oh cool, that means you can find out what to tell that killer robot.
>>
No. 617953 ID: 5e3453

Stick that fluid in your mouth and tell us what it tastes like
>>
No. 617960 ID: 4f6456
File 142040829563.png - (17.19KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
617960

>Stick that fluid in your mouth and tell us what it tastes like

It tastes bad.
>>
No. 618146 ID: 89b2a2

"I'm sort of gushing, uh. Stuff. It's not blood. Help?"
>>
No. 618148 ID: 330ce5

So your a god, is your blood black too or is there something wrong with clive? Also why are you so interested in where clive lives?
>>
No. 618483 ID: 01c67a

how would you even smell the ooze? you don't even have a nose!

examine and fiddle with the machines.
>>
No. 621605 ID: 4f6456
File 142195438252.png - (22.00KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
621605

>how would you even smell the ooze? you don't even have a nose!

How rude! Clive's apparent lack of a nose is the product of this very storyteller's artistic preferences: it is there, just not visible for aesthetic purposes.

For reasons of preserving the fourth wall, this message has not been passed to our protagonist.

Now, continuing:

"I'm sort of gushing, uh. Stuff. It's not blood. Help?"

David takes a brief look at his right hand; still stained with Clive's "blood" from when he pulled him inside the room. He shrugs.

"I have the feeling I've seen something like this before, but I don't recall where..."

"So you're a God, is your blood black too or is there something wrong with me..?"

"Gods bleed depending on the speies their physical bodies are. I chose to have the body of a human: so I bleed red like one. This has nothing to do with Gods, I'm afraid."

He does not seem very interested in this line of conversation.

>examine and fiddle with the machines.

Clive steps forward to touch the giant contraption; but does not really know where to begin. There are only screens in the room: and nothing that suggests a more obvious input method. It could be made of touch screens, but the glass screens seem rather thick for that purpose.


A series of sounds of metal crunching into metal can be heard from the back of the room.

David does not seem to care.

"Don't worry.

Let them come."

>>
No. 621619 ID: 9ddf68

uh, well then if you have something planned there's no time like the present to show off said plan.
>>
No. 621627 ID: 330ce5

Want to clue us in on your little plan, because according to you those are god slaying robots outside. Is there something in this room that can be used to defend ourselves?
>>
No. 621636 ID: b2c9e1

>>621605
I say get in the corner closest to the door, That way you should start in their blindspot should they try to murderlize yous.
>>
No. 621658 ID: 4f6456
File 142197408029.png - (173.66KB , 800x600 , 77.png )
621658

>>621619
>>621627

"Want to clue me in on your little plan, because according to you those are god slaying robots outside. Is there something in this room that can be used to defend ourselves?"

David does not respond for a small while, seemingly thoughtful; and then turns back at Clive.

The screens flash brightly, forming a series of rather puzzling images over a glitchy background.

"There's me. Does that count? I can hold them off in here, sicne we're in a closed space. I just didn't wanna get surrounded by them in a corridor and get shot at by all directions...Ah, they're coming. Hold on."

David sighs as the force pushing against the door seems to grow heavier, and a gap starts to form on its surface.

He snaps his fingers; and his pupils turn white.
>>
No. 621661 ID: 9ddf68

well if you're going to do something no time like the present.
>>
No. 621662 ID: 4f6456
File 142197490454.png - (128.19KB , 800x600 , 78.png )
621662

>well if you're going to do something no time like the present.

Clive would say that, if he could talk. Or breathe. Or anything for that matter.

All he can see is blue.
>>
No. 621667 ID: c46686

H-e-l-p?

Sure thing creepy static lady, what do you want me to do?
>>
No. 621672 ID: b2c9e1

>>621667
We aren't exactly In a position to do much of anything...
>>
No. 621675 ID: c46686

>>621667
Think that towards the creepy static lady since you cant talk.
>>
No. 621676 ID: 330ce5

Hey, do these images mean anything to you? You can't really do anything at the moment, so now might be the time to start thinking about the big stuff. What are you doing here, what are you, and can you trust this guy?
>>
No. 622995 ID: 4f6456
File 142273013371.png - (22.81KB , 800x600 , 79.png )
622995

>>621667
>>621675

>"Sure thing creepy static lady, what do you want me to do?" Think that towards the creepy static lady since you cant talk.

Indeed, Clive is stopped; and cannot talk or think, or do anything for that matter.

Nothing can. Not even the grains of dust in the room move.

...And yet, something responds to Clive's question.
>>
No. 622996 ID: 4f6456
File 142273036643.png - (3.93KB , 800x600 , 81.png )
622996

>>
No. 622997 ID: 4f6456
File 142273037437.png - (4.25KB , 800x600 , 82.png )
622997

>>
No. 622999 ID: 4f6456
File 142273041764.png - (22.25KB , 800x600 , 80.png )
622999

With a sharp snap, time resumes to flow.
>>
No. 623000 ID: 9ddf68

...all right then

Also your arm is bleeding like someone turned a fossett on
>>
No. 623008 ID: 1d9f18

>>622999
Looks like her presence alone can fuck you up, though it seemed unintentional.

You....do remember that right? The creepy lady asking you to help kill her?

Also you really should get your arm bandaged up, unless you are about to grow a new arm or something.
>>
No. 623010 ID: 330ce5

Ok we'll be sure to do that, as soon as we save ourselves! Tell David if he plans on doing anything do it now!
>>
No. 626030 ID: b0f5e2

Clive! inquire into getting a brand new arm soon. Something Winter Soldier tier!
>>
No. 626069 ID: 90504c

Ask David if he noticed anything strange happening just now. Inside the room that is.

Not sure how much you would really want to share with him, but at least you'll get a feel for if David could see the time stop.
>>
No. 633085 ID: 96b563
File 142828468750.gif - (1.25MB , 800x600 , 83.gif )
633085

[Animated!]

>Tell David...

>Ask David...

As soon as he opens his mouth, Clive feels a wave of vertigo and nausea overome his body.

The pain grows stronger.
>>
No. 633089 ID: 296917

>>633085
Develop freaky black blood powers.
>>
No. 633092 ID: 330ce5

Look at that, seems you are getting a new arm kinda. Anyway steady yourself god-slaying robots wait for no man.
>>
No. 633096 ID: 96b563
File 142828935166.png - (107.58KB , 800x600 , 84.png )
633096

>steady yourself god-slaying robots wait for no man.

Clive falls on his butt. David, however, is guarding the door with his back to it. He looks at Clive, looking more than slightly desperate.

"Kid, are you okay?! What...

What did you do?!"

>>
No. 633097 ID: 9ddf68

you better get your feet under you quick son, I think your out of time.
>>
No. 633099 ID: 330ce5

My guess would be signing the contract without reading but that is besides the point. Right now are new "buddy" needs help, if only we could reach that far from here.
>>
No. 633103 ID: 96b563
File 142829211833.gif - (382.06KB , 800x600 , 85.gif )
633103

[Animated]
"My time stopping power...

Did you just...

Absorb it?"

>>
No. 633107 ID: 96b563
File 142829373228.png - (7.50KB , 800x600 , 86.png )
633107

>Develop freaky black blood powers.

>if only we could reach that far from here...

But Clive
>>
No. 633108 ID: 96b563
File 142829374608.png - (8.66KB , 800x600 , 87.png )
633108

can
>>
No. 633109 ID: 96b563
File 142829375794.png - (8.69KB , 800x600 , 88.png )
633109

reach
>>
No. 633110 ID: 96b563
File 142829391529.png - (9.91KB , 800x600 , 89.png )
633110

it
>>
No. 633114 ID: 96b563
File 142829749396.png - (30.27KB , 800x600 , 90.png )
633114

"......Gh...!"
>>
No. 633115 ID: 296917

Ask him to move.
>>
No. 633117 ID: 96b563
File 142829915725.png - (25.26KB , 800x600 , 91.png )
633117



" M O V E . "

>>
No. 633119 ID: f7c356

Yay
>>
No. 633120 ID: f7c356

Also it just might be me. But he looks like the spirit of the night from the binding of Isaac.
>>
No. 633121 ID: 330ce5

Become the endless oblivion that destroys us all in the end, become this robot's undoing.
>>
No. 633122 ID: defceb

Give the robot a firm handshake.
>>
No. 633124 ID: 9ddf68

this should be good
>>
No. 633135 ID: 9297f4

Now become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
>>
No. 633145 ID: 1f59fc

You have successfully retrieved arms from chest. The obvious course of action now is to use them for hilarious antics.
>>
No. 639484 ID: 90504c

Just don't kill David.
>>
No. 639751 ID: 39699d

Just kill David.
>>
No. 639887 ID: cdfa3e
File 143145391713.png - (29.20KB , 800x600 , 92.png )
639887

>Just don't kill David.

he

he is full of vital energy

so much precious energy

delicious energy

>Just kill David.

but clive is weak now

he can't eat it all now

so the god of life will spared
>>
No. 639890 ID: cdfa3e
File 143145399979.png - (141.49KB , 800x600 , 94.png )
639890

but the robot

won't be so lucky
>>
No. 639891 ID: cdfa3e
File 143145406562.png - (120.28KB , 800x600 , 95.png )
639891

>>633121
>>633122

>Become this robot's undoing.
>>
No. 639892 ID: cdfa3e
File 143145411971.png - (25.36KB , 800x600 , 96.png )
639892

off with

his head
>>
No. 639897 ID: 2a7417

Give the bystander a spooky gaze. Spookily.
>>
No. 639902 ID: bd8b82

harden arm into normal human shape.
>>
No. 639906 ID: 9ddf68

turn to the right, what do you see?
>>
No. 639909 ID: 330ce5

We have a guest, we should greet them.
>>
No. 639987 ID: cdfa3e
File 143147876960.png - (25.03KB , 800x600 , 93.png )
639987

>turn to the right, what do you see?


blood

"....For the Creators' sake, what is happening in here...?"
>>
No. 640012 ID: 1f59fc

>>639987
We just turned into an eldritch abomination no big deal
Your(?) robot is dead though sorry about that

(Try not to hurt the man Clive!! He's already fucked up enough!!! If you're feeling too murderous to avoid it then continue to mangle the robot instead of mangling the human)
>>
No. 640014 ID: e2a92b

That wound needs medical attention! Maybe your arm is as good at healing things as it is destroying them.
>>
No. 640017 ID: 50cce1

>>639987
Delicious blood, you mean.
>>
No. 646463 ID: 11fd1e
File 143355077409.gif - (43.73KB , 800x600 , 98.gif )
646463

>Try not to hurt the man Clive!! He's already fucked up enough!!! If you're feeling too murderous to avoid it then continue to mangle the robot instead of mangling the human


human...?

[Animated]
>>
No. 646467 ID: 11fd1e
File 143355110307.png - (30.06KB , 800x600 , 100.png )
646467

>Delicious blood, you mean.

no

that's not a human

has no vital energy in the body at all

this is just a human shaped puppet

not worth eating

what a shame.

> Maybe your arm is as good at healing things as it is destroying them.

it can only consume

"...I come here to give that sad excuse of a God a nice little stab back.

What the hell is this?!"

>>
No. 646469 ID: 9ddf68

>What the hell is this?!

"something else... something hungry... something seeking"

Well if this guy isn't going to feed us lets go track down some food.
>>
No. 646487 ID: e114bc

>>646467
Change of plans. Hurt the man. Take his weapon and use it against him, don't bother consuming him if it's not worth the effort.
>>
No. 646549 ID: 330ce5

Ask the man about his little god problem. Then it will be time to hunt.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason