[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 841851)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150960998269.png - (58.77KB , 800x800 , Title.png )
841851 No. 841851 ID: 3ba8b5

Expand all images
>>
No. 841854 ID: 3ba8b5
File 150960999666.png - (96.71KB , 800x800 , Title1.png )
841854

>>
No. 841855 ID: 3ba8b5
File 150961000703.png - (96.66KB , 800x800 , Title2.png )
841855

You are having the same horrible dream that you have had for the last three horrible nights.

You are tired of not answering the questions the face asks you. Maybe if you answer it will leave you alone and you will get good sleep.


The face asks: "LiTtLe NoXAN aRE yOu malE fEMALe Or SOmEthINg ElSE?"
>>
No. 841858 ID: c88e6d

>>841855
Male.
>>
No. 841859 ID: 66a4ca

Female.
>>
No. 841860 ID: 3ce125

Male.
>>
No. 841861 ID: 094652

Something Else. SomeWHERE else, technically.
>>
No. 841863 ID: c31aac

>>841855
Gorl
>>
No. 841864 ID: 830fb7

both
>>
No. 841865 ID: d1d0b8

I'd rather not say.
>>
No. 841867 ID: 94bef7

Something else, definitely.
>>
No. 841875 ID: be0718

Yes.
>>
No. 841877 ID: 8c8790

Dude
>>
No. 841878 ID: 1d5421

>>841864
Something else. Let's spice it up and get with all the popular people and be transgendered/transitioning. MtF or FtM, either way.
>>
No. 841879 ID: 904bad

Ok, I'll bite the tran thing, a born-male woman
>>
No. 841880 ID: 2fe26a

Attack helicopter.
>>
No. 841892 ID: 51b8ec

A man-thing, yes-yes!
>>
No. 841895 ID: a363ac

>>841878
yeah why not this sounds interesting.
>>
No. 841896 ID: 056beb

>>841880
>>
No. 841906 ID: 12b116

Male!
>>
No. 841909 ID: 65dabf

You were born with a wewe.
>>
No. 841911 ID: d0bba6

Male and cis scum.
>>
No. 841912 ID: b5a203
File 150963993103.png - (214.52KB , 800x800 , face1.png )
841912

You are female in mind but not in body. You are happy with your body but you dress female and you prefer female pronouns and you think of yourself as female.

The face draws closer and then asks: "OkAy. NoXAn GIRl whEn yOU TAlK to oTHeR pEoPLE is It wiTH KINdNESS oR MiSCHIEVOUSness Or CAlMNESS oR wItH MeaNNESS?[/b]
>>
No. 841913 ID: 2fe26a

It is HUNGER.
>>
No. 841918 ID: a363ac

>>841912
we can't talk, only hug.
>>
No. 841926 ID: 66a4ca

We chirp. Mean chirps!
>>
No. 841927 ID: d0bba6

>>841912
No talking, only punches.
>>
No. 841929 ID: 91ee5f

>>841913
This.
>>
No. 841937 ID: c88e6d

>>841912
Hunger. We generally spend a lot of time exerting ourselves so we're always hungry.
>>
No. 841939 ID: 65dabf

Hunger, hunger for power, and you only talk when you need to. Your actions talk for you.
>>
No. 841992 ID: 94bef7

Calm... tranquility.
>>
No. 841994 ID: be0718

Why talk? It's impolite to talk with your mouth full.
>>
No. 842265 ID: 30f4b7

Calmness, of course.
>>
No. 842301 ID: 7a8792

Caaaalm
>>
No. 842361 ID: cf59bd
File 150976183888.png - (381.38KB , 800x800 , body.png )
842361

You are calm when you talk to people and you have an even temper. You calmly tell the dreamface that.

The face pulls away and resolves into a figure and asks: "FiNAL TWO QuESTIOns cAlM OnE. everY nOXan hAs a spEciAL mAGICAl ability. SOme MoRE pOWerfUL thAN OTheERS. WhaT IS yoUre mAgicAL sPeCIAL ABiLITy? AAnD ALsO WHaT Is YoUR NamE?"
>>
No. 842363 ID: 91ee5f

>Ability?
Fire breath.
>>
No. 842365 ID: c88e6d

>>842361
My name is Arachne, and my power is the ability to see and pass through flesh and bone as though it were mist. I am an excellent doctor!
>>
No. 842367 ID: be0718

Your Stand can retroactively render facts and events you have witnessed not canon, erasing their effect on the present.
>>
No. 842370 ID: 7fad5d

>>842367
Let's go with this. And retcon away every name anyone tries to give us.

>>842365
I don't see how being unable to see flesh or bone clearly help you be a good doctor.
>>
No. 842374 ID: 91ee5f

>>842367
Would we be able to save Amaranth with that ability?

>>842370
>I don't see how being unable to see flesh or bone clearly help you be a good doctor.
He said, "See and pass through flesh and bone." It makes him a good doctor because with that ability, we'd be a good in the operating room during a surgery.
>>
No. 842377 ID: 94bef7

Your name is Tradition Ludo. Your special magical ability is the ability to conjure a copy of any book you require no matter if it's real, fictional, mythical, fake, or inexistent. Inexistent ones' content can be made up on the spot.
>>
No. 842379 ID: a363ac

>>842361
special ability you can make more bodies in a matryoshka like fashion with each one being smaller then the last.
name : PENELOPE
>>
No. 842395 ID: 65dabf

Your name is Emerald, and you can become ethereal , controlling every part of your body at will.
>>
No. 842401 ID: 205799

>>842367
N-nani!? Bakana!

Yeah, let's go with this one. Although we probably need a super specific activation for this STANDO POWAH.

And it needs a name. Something song-related? Plastic Heart?
>>
No. 842438 ID: 66a4ca

Name is Laertes
Ability is Memory Manipulation
>>
No. 842467 ID: 9c28e5

>>842361
Some of these other powers seem pretty OP so this one'll probably look pansy in comparison. Your name is Geoffrey and you can preform Necromantic Magic that gets greater the more death your around.
>>
No. 842468 ID: 094652

>Magical Ability
Summon Monster IV - Unlimited Charges, 2 Hour Cooldown

>Name
Nantucket Underscore
>>
No. 842472 ID: 3740b1

>>842438
X2
>>
No. 843189 ID: 62753e
File 151007740339.png - (217.88KB , 800x800 , close.png )
843189

You tell the dream thing that your name is Penelope and that you can turn all of yourself or some of yourself ethereal at will.

"THAnk yOu fOr ANsWerinNG. iT wiLL mAke It mUCh easIER fOr ME To CAtCH YoU."
>>
No. 843190 ID: 62753e
File 151007741484.png - (73.87KB , 800x800 , close1.png )
843190

AHHHH YOU ARE AWAKE NOW AND THE THING IS STILL THERE
>>
No. 843191 ID: 62753e
File 151007742584.png - (149.20KB , 800x800 , close3.png )
843191

AHHHHHHHH!!!!
>>
No. 843192 ID: 62753e
File 151007743831.png - (90.37KB , 800x800 , bed.png )
843192

DO YOU RUN OUT THE WINDOW OR THE DOOR?

(you havent eaten this morning so you can't use ethereal powers yet)
>>
No. 843193 ID: 094652

Important question: are you a Dashing Swordsman?

if (Penelope.isDashingSwordsman()) Penelope.Move("Window Hater");
else Penelope.Move("ComedicNoxanShapedHoleInTheDoor");
>>
No. 843194 ID: a363ac

>>843192
kiss it's nose then go for the door cause we don't know what floor you are on.
>>
No. 843195 ID: 66a4ca

Run out the door.
>>
No. 843197 ID: b9b4da

Out the windoooooow!
>>
No. 843203 ID: c88e6d

>>843192
Window!
>>
No. 843278 ID: 65dabf

Bop the nose and run to the kitchen!
>>
No. 843300 ID: be0718

Eat furry, ethereate through the window.
>>
No. 843334 ID: 3d229a

Jam a finger (or similiar) into it's nose to confuse it and throw it off guard before making good your escape
>>
No. 843402 ID: 94bef7

Door! Doors are installed different to windows for reason.
>>
No. 843417 ID: 71e8e3

>>843194
This. Cause why not start off on good terms with the weird Dream person.
>>
No. 844971 ID: c88e6d
File 151064012443.png - (198.36KB , 800x800 , crack.png )
844971

You sprint for the window, panicking wildly. Your horns impact with a loud CRACK, and you fall back to the floor, the television screen now broken. Dammit! You're STILL not used to
living on a space station!

You can hear that thing behind you, starting to move, what now?
>>
No. 844973 ID: 33cbe7

That's a thick head. Headbutt the thing.
>>
No. 844980 ID: 91ee5f

>>844971
Turn ethereal and go through the wall!

Unless it doesn't work like that. Then turn ethereal and slip under the door!

Unless it doesn't work like that either. Then just open the door and run!
>>
No. 844981 ID: 094652

Throw the TV at it!
>>
No. 844991 ID: 66a4ca

Now you can use the door.
>>
No. 845012 ID: 9e4723

She can't use her power because she hasn't eaten anything yet!
>>
No. 845041 ID: a363ac

>>844971
Use superior Noxan strength to wrestle the creature to the ground! tell it to "GO AWAY!"
>>
No. 847206 ID: c88e6d
File 151139733247.png - (211.88KB , 800x800 , bite.png )
847206

The screen is bolted to the wall, and there is no way to remove it easily.

Still, with your confidence, you choose to turn about and use your superior noxan stren-

NOM

...AAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 847208 ID: 91ee5f

>>847206
Quick! Punch them in the throat and then bite them on the face! Let's see how they like it!
>>
No. 847212 ID: 33cbe7

Spit in his mouth.
>>
No. 847227 ID: 3208bc

I second spitting in the stupid furred one's mouth
>>
No. 847232 ID: 9e4723

KNEE TO THE GROIN! BALL BREAKER!
>>
No. 847245 ID: 28883f

Sucker punch
>>
No. 847296 ID: 94bef7

Act like you tripped and fall back! Then flee away like a mad dasher on a horror game with jumpscares!
>>
No. 847303 ID: c31aac

>>847212
god, we'll probably die doing it but it will be totally worth it
>>
No. 847308 ID: 66a4ca

Tell him that he's not your type and to stop harassing you.

Then escape through the door.
>>
No. 847359 ID: 0f434d

>>847308
This.
>>
No. 847374 ID: a363ac

>>847212
why not.
>>
No. 847615 ID: f2c8b3

Your boyfriend (or girlfriend) is a goofball.
>>
No. 848717 ID: c88e6d
File 151201149629.png - (135.64KB , 800x800 , fite.png )
848717

>Defeat the monster with your superstrength

I punch it a bunch and kick and ahhhhhhh it's picking me up heeeeeelp!
>>
No. 848718 ID: c88e6d
File 151201153615.png - (194.69KB , 800x800 , fite1.png )
848718

>Tell it to stop harassing you
>Spit in its mouth
>Your girlfriend is weird

It pauses as I spit at it and then laughs when I tell it to stop harassing me, before dragging me to the kitchen and planting me on the table.

"Choose~" It growls.
>>
No. 848719 ID: f94028

>>848718
Eat the cereal box. Don't eat any of the cereal, though. Dump that garbage on the floor.
>>
No. 848724 ID: 33cbe7

Choose the monster.
>>
No. 848725 ID: 9e4723

Eh, i am very confused right now, but fuck it, there is an O.J there! It is obviously the best option.
>>
No. 848732 ID: a363ac

>>848718
don't eat the nasty bland stuff. Open the cabnates and get the good girl scout cookies you have there.
>>
No. 848737 ID: 91ee5f

>>848718
Eat all of it! Don't let that guy have any of it!

With this food in your belly, you can activate your ability and slip out through the door when you turn into mist!
>>
No. 848741 ID: 0f434d

>>848724
This.
>>
No. 848751 ID: 91ee5f

>>848724
>>848741
If you guys are gonna do that, then you need to pose seductively on the table!
>>
No. 848810 ID: d5a6bc

>>848724
This, blow a kiss.
>>
No. 848839 ID: 94bef7

Get those sweet carbs off those cereal.
>>
No. 848842 ID: 2fe26a

Crush the OJ carton between your thighs.
>>
No. 848881 ID: 66a4ca

OJ or cereal. What a strange choice. What sort of implications could this choice have for us...

What is the dream monster trying to do? It seems to be trying to catch us and to learn more about us. And the more it knows, the easier it is for it to invade our privacy.

So making a choice here would mean giving it more info and thus making it even easier to catch us. If we're trying to get away from it, then this goes against our wishes.

...

Pour the OJ into the cereal and then run out through the door.
>>
No. 849039 ID: 3740b1

Tell your boyfriend to stop playing around and hurry up and mount you. You're not going to bend over this table all day.
>>
No. 850960 ID: f4329a
File 151301632597.png - (149.34KB , 800x800 , fite2.png )
850960

We are not Penelope. Stop pretending. Say our name.

Huh? What?
>>
No. 850963 ID: a363ac

>>850960
God dammit Penelope. We are not calling you The Ghost of The Late Poppin Fresh Tupac Shakur
>>
No. 850964 ID: c88e6d

>>850960
Eurydice? Outissa?

Khoros?
>>
No. 850968 ID: ed67d9
File 151301852451.png - (105.95KB , 800x800 , xq203.png )
850968

>Khoros?

...!
>>
No. 850969 ID: ed67d9
File 151301852678.png - (26.24KB , 800x800 , xq204.png )
850969

...
>>
No. 850970 ID: ed67d9
File 151301852930.png - (24.60KB , 800x800 , xq205.png )
850970

...
>>
No. 850971 ID: ed67d9
File 151301853202.png - (10.75KB , 800x800 , xq206.png )
850971

>>
No. 850972 ID: ed67d9
File 151301853528.png - (53.28KB , 800x800 , xq207.png )
850972

Khoros.

We are Khoros.

I am Khoros.
>>
No. 850973 ID: ed67d9
File 151301853816.png - (52.22KB , 800x600 , xq208.png )
850973

My name is Khoros.

The last thing I remember is getting very angry at my sister, and the music going very very wrong. There... there was a ketza? Dzi? I cannot remember.

And then I had a weird dream with something chasing me - something white! With golden eyes....

Where am I? How did I get here? What is happening? Why am I tied down? WHERE IS MY SISTER? I WANT TO ESCAPE LET ME OUT WHAT DO I DO
>>
No. 850975 ID: c88e6d

>>850973
Ask the golden-eyes to come help you.
>>
No. 850977 ID: 12b116

>>850973
Calm down, examine the room
>>
No. 850978 ID: a363ac

>>850973
for now we wait
>>
No. 850990 ID: 6cc25a

Ignore the strange sensation on your anus.

Hmm. This room looks familiar. Use your power to /esc
>>
No. 850995 ID: 49ff64

>>850973
Become many to escape our bindings, then return to our incomplete form.
>>
No. 850996 ID: ed67d9

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/118692.html

KEEP CARRYING ON WITH SUGGESTIONS AS NORMAL IN HERE
>>
No. 851027 ID: 9e4723

I am confused as fuck. Am i missing something here?
>>
No. 851053 ID: c9f250

>>851027

Threads of fate are twisting together, how exciting!

https://tgchan.org/wiki/XenoQuest
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/807972.html
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/814273.html
>>
No. 851861 ID: ed67d9
File 151330469770.png - (137.15KB , 800x600 , xq209.png )
851861

I snap my teeth, dragging shattered memories together. I killed her. I saved her. She ran away. I protected her from...

I'm not sure what happened. But I shouldn't be here. I need to escape. The bindings are easy. I split myself into many and look around.

They're here. Through the glass. Upset at me for escaping. Telling me to behave, to follow orders, to force out speech. Do I obey? Ask questions? Force my way out of here?
>>
No. 851862 ID: a363ac

>>851861
get out
>>
No. 851865 ID: 12b116

Force your way out
>>
No. 851881 ID: 094652

>many
ew.

>what do
You are many. DO ALL THE THINGS AT THE SAME TIME.
>>
No. 851888 ID: c88e6d

>>851861
Smile!
>>
No. 851900 ID: 6cc25a

Where are you? What do you know about these people? How did you get out the last time and how long ago was that? Wasn't this place supposed to have been abandoned?

Ask them why they're back, and where does their allegiance lie.
>>
No. 852016 ID: 90124d

Actually, you should try to escape, but you know, try to plan a way out first. You and We have no idea what is going on.
>>
No. 855882 ID: 56e50f

Let nothing stop you.

The show must go on.
>>
No. 855949 ID: 50d32d

>>851881

Good point! You should behave, follow orders, force out speech, obey, ask questions, and force your way out of here, all at the same time.
>>
No. 860992 ID: e1c8f7

Something stirs in the dark..
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason