[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 894415)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 23737 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153254661351.jpg - (1.46MB , 1542x1680 , Radio 1.jpg )
894415 No. 894415 ID: 896ddf

Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Root_and_Branches
Disthread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/107070.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 894416 ID: 896ddf
File 153254665827.jpg - (1.86MB , 2060x2592 , Radio 2.jpg )
894416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jq6AVamdDw
>>
No. 894472 ID: 027085

I say we do the resolution. We’ve already seen what happened before (sort of) I’m not really sure what happened during the middle but I’m most interested I’m making sure Logan lives.
>>
No. 894493 ID: 896ddf
File 153259227893.jpg - (709.40KB , 1855x1296 , Radio 3.jpg )
894493

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aZSwE3_vz0
>>
No. 894518 ID: 027085

Well I also shouldn’t be making the choice alone.
>>
No. 894648 ID: ae9b99

I believe we need to answer their upcoming question first before we can make our decision here.
>>
No. 894649 ID: 896ddf
File 153278982780.jpg - (406.18KB , 1508x904 , Radio 4.jpg )
894649

>>
No. 894650 ID: ae9b99

Actually, what I was to believe was that usually these things come with a price. And I assume that in order to see these moments you presented to us, we would need to answer a question of yours or something before we can even begin.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Though I do believe we may have questions later if we still want to do that. what do you say, my companion?
>>
No. 894663 ID: 8d35bc

>>894650
Depends on what the question is I suppose, and also if the answers are up to interpretation or they have a definitive answers.
>>
No. 894668 ID: 896ddf
File 153280365568.jpg - (746.29KB , 1568x1115 , Radio 5.jpg )
894668

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-wm0EdoeN8
>>
No. 894685 ID: 859a9d

>>894668
When you say "so you are the observant one" to me, it implies you have at least heard of me. I do not know how to feel about that...

So what do you want to check out? Partner?
>>
No. 894698 ID: 896ddf
File 153282801635.jpg - (748.01KB , 1652x1407 , Radio 6.jpg )
894698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFu1qBhkDoM
>>
No. 894815 ID: 516ef3

I don't know if it's you I fear, but I think I am more discomforted about how large our reputation has gotten today and how far it has spread across the Multiverse, and how many hidden people may be watching and hearing out every move despite my efforts of trying to keep us out of trouble with a low profile. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

I am someone who is trying to stay neutral and let the universe do its own thing while we stay out of trouble while my partner is more trying to be a hero. With our current reputation I feel I can't change it to what I want at this point.

That's besides the point let's make our decision on what moment we want to see
>>
No. 894921 ID: 206f56

>>894815
It’s just how I’ve always rolled partner. Being a hero and trying to do the right thing is just how I roll. I want to be an example and show people that they’re is a good way. I know there are shades of grey in this world but I just want to be the best I can be for others as well as my own sake.

I don’t really understand why people like this guy assume you would be afraid of him, I’m certainly not. I’ve always thought it really obnoxious when people try to do that.

And you already know my stance, I say we check the end.
>>
No. 894958 ID: ae9b99

He said we cannot see the end until we see one of the two previous events: >>894493
>>
No. 894960 ID: a9ce20

That said we might as well start from the beginning. After all we might see somebody we've never met before and learn about him or her
>>
No. 894962 ID: 3583d1

>>894960
I dig it. Let's go.
>>
No. 895035 ID: 896ddf
File 153297893848.jpg - (2.43MB , 2480x3508 , Radio 7.jpg )
895035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CYb6xCgAvo
>>
No. 895284 ID: 871046

>>895035
So, aside from bust in like a drunken Amish square dance at a fancy party, kidnap a cult leader, what is the actual plan here guys?
>>
No. 895571 ID: ae9b99

do the thing that you need to do first
>>
No. 895578 ID: 70086c
File 153315021623.jpg - (2.09MB , 2480x3676 , Radio 8.jpg )
895578

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVtrObu998
>>
No. 895581 ID: 871046

>>895578
Trying to keep Logan alive. We know what your plan is but something is gonna go down on that tower and I want to ensure your last remaining magus remains alive.
>>
No. 895810 ID: ae9b99

As for me, I'm simply observing.

Though I'm surprised the prime version of Absolution is here in such a dangerous timeline. Something big and serious must be happening in this specific timeline if you yourself are getting yourself involved, Prime, instead of staying hidden. And I don't think the death of this timeline's Absolution is your main reason to be here, though it might have helped play into your decision to come here.

I will say, there are some pretty powerful dangerous individuals in play in this timeline that has me concerned for your safety, Prime. I'd prefer you'd stay hidden like you were, but there must be something here that had you come here out of hiding, right?
>>
No. 895822 ID: 3583d1

>>895810
I agree with that, but something tells me he isn't as concerned with it as we would like him to be.
>>
No. 895930 ID: f519cd
File 153334316920.jpg - (2.33MB , 2286x4268 , Radio 9.jpg )
895930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYil0_NByJE
>>
No. 895934 ID: d491b4

>>895930
Can’t help but think what your brother would think of this plan. I know he cares about Logan like his nephew. And how exactly are you going to protect Logan then? I would hope you would want to look after him since he is a part of this “plan.”
>>
No. 896005 ID: ae9b99

Seems both you and Logan is keeping secrets from each other. Logan not saying what he is going to do to tolerate your presence, while you keeping secrets on the rules all absolutions must follow, withholding info from Logan. I hope that doesn't lead to uncoordination between you two. perhaps you should tell him to begin with whom you are talking to.
>>
No. 896042 ID: f519cd
File 153341827402.jpg - (1.56MB , 2480x3155 , Radio 10.jpg )
896042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-Wv5M42w4
>>
No. 896045 ID: d491b4

>>896042
You make me very sad Prime. I can’t even get angry at you. Not this you care but all I see is someone who only looks at “the big picture,” and damn every one else. I don’t even think you are great or living up to any potential. You just make me feel sad for you...
>>
No. 896048 ID: d491b4

>>896042
Logan, I know you can’t hear me, but please be careful.
>>
No. 896054 ID: ae9b99

Inner thoughts: hmm... I wonder what Logan did while Prime was talking to us. I wonder if Prime is going to ask him

So we know where you stand regarding your brother Dreamwalker, but what are your thoughts on your sister Demoria? Dreamwalker spoke with her recently. I do not really know what to make of her.
>>
No. 896061 ID: f519cd

>>896054
There is something in my discussion threads that I want to ask you
>>
No. 896091 ID: f519cd
File 153345733425.jpg - (1.93MB , 2576x3675 , Radio 11.jpg )
896091

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqOmlipOGe0
>>
No. 896099 ID: d491b4

>>896091
No. You aren’t.

I can’t even call you a god. You haven’t earned it.

Logan. I only get one chance at this, to say the right thing. To do the right thing. All I can ask of you is you try to do the same. I don’t know what you are thinking right now, and I can’t even imagine the pain you must feel and I won’t pretend to understand it either. All I ask is that you live for the others who know you and love you. That you go into this not thinking only of what you have lost, but what you still have. If nothing else, think on that because they are out there, even if you don’t know it, they cherish you. And they want you to live.

The fact of everything this sometimes we aren’t strong enough to handle everything life throws at us. I often find myself thinking back, back and my biggest regret is never being strong enough. I was, and am, not strong enough to take on everything that life and fortune could throw at me. I know that, even still, down the road there will be things that can bring me to my knees. Whether it has been something that's happened to me, or some choice I will have to make, and reap the consequences of. And I could never, and cannot, guarantee that I would have someone to help me.

But, I also know that there is time. For as long as we are alive, there will always be time. We compose ourselves, we can think about what to do next, and we can see if there was anyone we could reach out to. And if we couldn't? Or can't? Then that's okay, We’ll rest a bit more, and think a little bit more, and then try again, because we can do that. Because I want be strong for everyone who needs me, because I don't know when I'll need them, and I don't know when they'll need me.

Life will always been treacherous, but you don't need strength or brains to weather through. All you need is thought and time, and for as long as you breathe, you have all the worlds worth of it. Then, everything else falls into place.
>>
No. 896134 ID: ae9b99

*is talking to Prime while my partner is talking to Logan*

Thanks for the offer to talk to Logan. Really, I can't think of anything to say to Logan, but I'm sure my partner does. Besides, me talking to him will only waste more time than my partner is doing for you both. I'll talk to you instead while my partner talks to Logan if you don't mind

I'll say this to you, Prime. My partner may have misgivings on the way you do things, but me, I couldn't really care. You do you and have fun, as long you be careful, Prime.

I on the other hand am just trying to help the person I am guiding stay out of trouble despite my partner's wishes to do other things. I don't want to get the person I am guiding any more involved with any of this crazy war any way I can than they already are. But you can bet if anyone tries to hurt the person I am guiding, I will do everything I can to protect them

that said, the reason I am here is to observe, so I can get a better understanding of this dangerous world, and to see what people are dangerous and stay clear of or what people could actually help save the life of the person I am trying to protect and potentially be our ally in escaping. The person I am guiding is mortal after all.

That said, I have a question:

You said Demoria is like any other god that has chosen and wanted to stay here while others left. ([i]though I thought she was a demigod, not a god.[i]) That implies that there are other gods still lingering around here doing their thing. I want to know out of safety from the person I am protecting what gods that you know of is still hanging out in this universe. Whom among those gods should I worry about, and whom might pose no threat or might help guide the person I'm guiding to safety?

I already know where Dreamwalker, Essence, and Andrew stands on whether they oppose us or not in our quest, so no need to talk about them if you want. Really, I want to know if we should worry about gods I don't know much about like Demoria, or any other gods. The name Lollipop also comes to mind for some reason from the back of my memory.
>>
No. 896195 ID: f519cd
File 153356171429.jpg - (1.25MB , 1748x3168 , Radio 12.jpg )
896195

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fa2ZkgLUJU
>>
No. 896218 ID: ae9b99

Well Lolipop is just a name I've heard. I do not even know if this being is even risking their neck in this dimension. nonetheless, I'll keep my eyes open for that one.

Nifelus. I wonder if they are sort of like a grim reaper. I'd feel he would be right at home in this universe with how deadly it is. If Gaia tends to see Nifelus often to hide, I am hoping she will give Nifelus the good word about us so he won't see us as an enemy. I'll leave Nifelus alone.

seeing as you gave me some info, I'll return the favor:

speaking of Gaia, we did see something that looked like Gaia helping out the cult member Rosalia (Clara's sister) which made no sense to us since Gaia was incredibly helpful to us and immediately after, we saw visions of her seeking revenge against us with Rosalia. The assumption we came up with is that there may be an imposter Gaia running around. Or perhaps someone, or something was manipulating our vision to have us see Gaia helping Rosalia instead of something else. I'm hoping that our assumption is correct. More research may be required on that matter before jumping to conclusions. But if there is a fake Gaia, I am hoping this imposter does not make a deal with Nifelus to come after us. We'll have prepare for the worst and do more research to confirm what is going on. Make of that info what you will.

I know you and Logan have to be focused on your mission, so I think I'll leave it at that and wish you luck. But if you have any questions to ask us, I'll do my best to answer within reason, Prime. Just be careful that Root is manipulative, and may try to get into Logan's head to lead him off the path. Just treat Logan right, and I'm sure he'll stick with your goals and you'll both be fine.
>>
No. 896231 ID: 3583d1

>>896195
LOGAN.

I know that we have failed. We have failed in many different ways. I won’t lie to you about that. But if you want a tl;dr version fine. Maybe you’ll understand it better.

If you do this half-cocked and half-assed, you might as well go in naked for all the good it will do you. And if you go in and get yourself killed you’re going to be letting a lot of people down and possibly dooming a lot of people in the process, because you are far more important than you seem realize.

Let me break this down, we actually know there is a good chance you will succeed and get away scot free. But have you planned out for what happens after? You are going to be dealing with someone who is just as charismatic and will more than like lie, or worse, tell the truth, to try and hurt you or get you on his side. What then? What will you do? That’s what I need to know, because damnit son, I want you to live and live well.
>>
No. 896238 ID: f519cd
File 153358954163.jpg - (1.49MB , 2628x2216 , Radio 13.jpg )
896238

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RkahyfwpKo
>>
No. 896275 ID: d491b4

>>896238

...

Tell me a joke. A real one with actual humor and an attempt at camaraderie.

Before you say anything I’m sure you are thinking “who is this insect to demand anything from me!” Well here’s the deal Prime, I don’t trust you. Your mannerism just radiates cold-blooded contempt for everything that isn’t you or on your side. So if we don’t trust you, how can you trust anything we say to you? There has to be some ground between us because like it or not, we have some common interests, one of which is keeping Logan alive. So, got any jokes to tell over a beer? Maybe some trail mix and nuts?
>>
No. 896277 ID: d491b4

In fact ill tell one first, just a show of good faith.

A man is standing in a public urinal. He unzips his pants and is about to do his business and a midget walks in with a step-ladder the midget brings the step-ladder over to the next urinal by the man and looks down at the man’s junk.
Thoroughly uncomfortable the man try’s to ignore this but then the midget says in an awed voice
“Sir, if you don’t mind my saying, your balls are the biggest and best I’ve ever seen.”
“Oh, uh- thank you.” The man says, now extremely uncomfortable.
“May I have the honor of... touching them?”
Not wanting to be rude or offend the midget the man agrees.
The midget then readjusts his step-ladder behind the man and reaches out and forcefully grabs the man’s balls. The midget then looks up at him and says
“Alright, now fork over your wallet or I jump!”
>>
No. 896283 ID: ae9b99

partner, what are you... *sighs*
>>
No. 896286 ID: 205ef1
File 153362843725.jpg - (791.06KB , 1444x1744 , Radio 14.jpg )
896286

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYMVuhoGBBg
>>
No. 896303 ID: 3583d1

>>896286
...

It’s almost funny how not funny that was... I hope that wasn’t the full extent of your humor. But at least you tried right?
>>
No. 896309 ID: 205ef1
File 153366830677.jpg - (886.28KB , 1748x2000 , Radio 15.jpg )
896309

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvgOZjxzWE0
>>
No. 896315 ID: d491b4

>>896309
...

Seriously? I’m close-minded? Your a god. If anyone has a one track mind it’s you. I’m sorry Prime, but it’s honestly amazing you don’t see any irony in your statement. When you only look at the big picture, you miss a lot of the tiny details.

And to be honest your joke was quite clear. You’re the doctor, Absolution is the father and Gaia and the possible spawn represents the mother and child. And what’s worse is this shows just how untrustworthy you really are. It’s clear all you care about Ian obedience and loyalty to your cause. But loyalty must be earned, it can’t be bought or won through fear. If you only seek to gain power over everyone what separates you from anyone else in this world?

It just makes me sad. Everyone let’s the world change them, and then they all try to shape it to their will. But being less than a God (and that’s god with capital G, as in truly Omnipotent and all powerful, so you don’t count), they can’t. I feel so sorry for you, I really do. I hope you find happiness and harmony within yourself.
>>
No. 896335 ID: 205ef1
File 153367875064.jpg - (655.39KB , 1698x1384 , Radio 16.jpg )
896335

>>
No. 896356 ID: ae9b99

Well that was embarrassing. Prime, please forgive the misbehavior of my partner. I'm sure you can understand that it has been a rough day on my partner, as it has been a rough day on all of us. Now that my partner have settled down, I can give my answer I was about to give before I was interrupted: no.
>>
No. 896391 ID: 3583d1

No.
>>
No. 896414 ID: 205ef1
File 153374144316.jpg - (1.27MB , 1748x2416 , Radio 17.jpg )
896414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejMBfACIh3c
>>
No. 896430 ID: f44afc
File 153375790065.jpg - (915.15KB , 1524x3018 , Radio 18.jpg )
896430

this is the part where the first segment is over, now it is time for the last one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdypffvUSYA
>>
No. 896454 ID: d491b4

>>896430
Look around. Realize how similar this is to something from your teenage years and laugh at the irony.

“Haha!”

Then he’ll probably say “what so funny? Did you just forget where you are?”

“The situation is the reason why I am laughing. Something like this happened to me in the past, someone was holding me above an abyss.”

Then he’ll say “Well if you don’t give me what I want then you are going into the abyss.”

“Fine, what is it you want?”
>>
No. 896518 ID: f44afc
File 153380860901.jpg - (1.39MB , 1952x2480 , Radio 19.jpg )
896518

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szcXDIVEZTk
>>
No. 896730 ID: c8a48a

>>896518
*grabs popcorn*

Continue, gentlemen. Should things get too nasty I’ll step in.
>>
No. 896903 ID: ae9b99

well you asked your question, now he has to ask his.
>>
No. 896906 ID: f44afc
File 153410345681.jpg - (2.16MB , 2480x3322 , Radio 20.jpg )
896906

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_leOWa4qw9Y
>>
No. 896911 ID: 51137e

>>896906
Wait, that you organized? So you meant to get kidnapped then knowing what the risk was. Hmm, this is like watching an expert poker game.
>>
No. 897169 ID: ae9b99

probably to give the same offer he tried giving Derrick
>>
No. 897238 ID: f44afc
File 153431510722.jpg - (1.98MB , 2695x3220 , Radio 21.jpg )
897238

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TE0DjdNqI
>>
No. 897245 ID: 51137e

>>897238
Gotta say Root I’m with Logan on this one. You phrase it like he was Prometheus giving fire to man and your spear was the vulture who ate his liver everyday. But in reality he was more like Zeus than anything. He could be pretty selective of who he gave out magic to. Before you say anything akin to “you aren’t worthy so how are you using it?” That’s true you probably aren’t worthy of it, but you have to look at it this way, just because someone earns something doesn’t it can’t be stolen. What you did, at least in my eyes, was steal his power, and blame him for allowing it to happen.
>>
No. 897512 ID: aad407
File 153448877853.jpg - (1.80MB , 2480x2645 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 377.jpg )
897512

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTqAsYC7NI
>>
No. 897625 ID: 5dde1c

>>897512
Well for one thing, you gotta stop thinking in the long term. I know you are the kind of guy who has seen all possible outcomes and all possible futures, but when you look at the horizon that much you can forget to look two feet in front of you. A death now could have monumental consequences in the future you understand.

As for the nuclear power energy scenario again, you gotta look at it from the outsiders view. You may think it was justified or that you are saving the world. But in the short term you ARE stealing magic to serve your own goals. To use the nuclear power metaphor, it’s more like you are using such a destructive force yourself while also chastising the creator of it. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, and to someone like Logan, your ends do not justify your means.
>>
No. 897725 ID: aad407
File 153460419345.jpg - (1.02MB , 2121x1761 , Radio 22.jpg )
897725

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA2p53poeEc
>>
No. 898213 ID: 159f26

>>897725
Uh Root, not trying to be mr obvious and judgmental here but maybe the reason it was so catastrophic is that your group literally takes in any psychopath with a pulse each with their own goals in mind. For some you’re probably just a stepping stone. Just saying, you already have a pretty loose grip as it is.

As for what Logan wants, well revenge is obvious but if thst were all he wanted he would have just killed you and have done with it. So it’s clear he’s keeping you alive for at least one more purpose.
>>
No. 898305 ID: aad407
File 153484629561.jpg - (1.15MB , 2456x1758 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 381.jpg )
898305

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCfGe7-L0WQ
>>
No. 898332 ID: aad407
File 153486254755.jpg - (2.09MB , 2480x3508 , Radio 23.jpg )
898332

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UyD1xtgBDU
>>
No. 898456 ID: 159f26

>>898332
Logan, I accept your goal of bringing back your father, but if you want to resurrect him you need to help Ana. You need to teach her to master her as you were taught.

The Rage Within has broken free. AJ is incomplete as long as it’s out, he can’t mature until it returns and becomes a part of him again.

As for Root, to be honest all I see is someone who has a very flawed way thinking. The choice of his life I leave to you. Just know that if you choose to kill him he won’t go down easily, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had another card up his sleeve.
>>
No. 898524 ID: aad407
File 153492396916.jpg - (2.52MB , 3536x3137 , Radio 24.jpg )
898524

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KnE1Zu_84
>>
No. 898529 ID: cf19a6

>>898524
That all depends on you, Root. Do you want to die for your cause as a martyr? Or do you want to be the leader they see you as. In the end it all rests on you. I really have no say in any of it, But believe me when I say this...

I forgive you.

After seeing what true evil really is, I can’t really call you evil anymore, I’m fact, I’m sorry for you

I just wish none of this had happened and that we all could have found happiness and harmony.
>>
No. 898530 ID: cf19a6

>>898529
If you wish to discuss this Root, all you need to do is
Hold your mind and I’ll tell you about someone who is worse than you. Who uses magic and chaos on a whim. Someone who laughs at your vision and to whom you are nothing.
>>
No. 898559 ID: aad407
File 153495244305.jpg - (3.12MB , 3056x4495 , Radio 25.jpg )
898559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I93jTydgXOo
>>
No. 898598 ID: cf19a6

>>898559
That’s only half right I think. I have reason to believe she isn’t following the instructions of Mother Gaia at all, but rather something that is disguised as her.
>>
No. 898749 ID: aad407
File 153502088641.jpg - (646.23KB , 1508x1616 , Radio 26.jpg )
898749

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-LPRQEQzM
>>
No. 898783 ID: cf19a6

>>898749
I thought so.

Keep holding your mind steady, I still want to talk with you. Listen, do you know why I chose to forgive you? Because I realize that there is nothing to gain by holding on to hate of you. You have done many acts that can be seen as unforgivable, but at the very least, I forgive you.

But it seems you are repentant, you think you deserve every bit of pain that comes your way. Something that continues to stand out in my own mind when I think of you is your name, not Vladislav Dragomir, but Root of Ash. Because it’s not a name, it’s an idea. You symbolize an idea of a perfect and reformed world, a world you can see as a bettter one yes? Well, I’ve been thinking, if you wish to stand as an idea, something to live up to, then this is another test of those principles. If I have the capacity to forgive you, then you also have the capacity to do the same. Could you represent a better idea for how men should act? Or do you let them follow their whims and only let them chase a shadow of the idea you were?

You can stand for a truly better world Root, If I can forgive you and let you live, you can do the same. You can tell Lorences people to stand down, even if Logan can’t forgive you, you can still show your remorse for how things got to where they are. Sorrow isn’t weakness. You can do it. All you need is thought and time.
>>
No. 898856 ID: aad407
File 153510839105.jpg - (2.26MB , 2480x3508 , Radio 27.jpg )
898856

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9w-WioR9fc
>>
No. 898955 ID: cf19a6

>>898856
In all honesty Root, I don’t know anymore. The more I look at Logan I know that I still love him. But this Logan is not my husband. The Logan I knew was a good man, he never tortured people, and he never let his mind be so filled with vengeance... I just want a few words with him most of all.

But at the same time, I forgive you, and I don’t wish any harm on you either, no one deserves to be tortured, no one deserves this. Not even you.

I want both of you to live. But what is the key to our happiness, and our freedom Root? How do we gain? If Logan dies, I grieve for the memories lost of a better man and Absolution Prime might even turn against you. If you die, your groups frenzy only continues and you become a martyr. There is no good ending, there are only worse ones.

If you want my advice Root, give Logan what he wants. The truth and an answer. And here is a bit of truth right now, even if Absolution doesn’t return, then you can’t afford to be just a figure head anymore. You are The Root of Ash, Vlad, you need to be a leader, you need to be better for YOUR people.
>>
No. 898997 ID: aad407
File 153520873556.jpg - (1.02MB , 1748x2366 , Radio 28.jpg )
898997

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
>>
No. 899006 ID: 3583d1

>>898997
No...

You damn fool. In a perfect world both you and him could live in harmony. Secondly, are you aware that killing him will not remove the presence of his god? There is a greater version of him that watches over him. Killing Logan will only incur it’s wrath.

A leader does what’s best for ALL. By killing him, how many more of your people are damned? Also this just occurred to me, but what happens if your moment comes and your still hanging out over the abyss? You kill him and then what? You still die.

I know I’m asking a lot. But to me, a leader does what’s best for his people but always treats an enemy with respect. I may disagree with almost everything you do, but I’ve always respected you. You can be better, for everyone, even your enemies.
>>
No. 899156 ID: aad407
File 153530241713.jpg - (4.05MB , 3894x5043 , Radio 29.jpg )
899156

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8
>>
No. 899168 ID: 82f100

>>899156
OH NO YOU DON’T!
>>
No. 899185 ID: 82f100
File 153531516381.jpg - (343.89KB , 1745x965 , A46E8F27-AECC-41A7-9CC8-05E1A1582E5C.jpg )
899185

STOP! HOLD YOUR FIRE! TELL THEM TO HOLD THEIR FIRE!

Root! If you do this! You start a whole new war! Do you honestly think Logan is the ONLY one?! There are others and they are devoted to the REAL Absolution. And they will not be a curteous as he is! This group is more like a crusade, they blindly follow their god because they know they are already absolved of sin. Is that what you are? I forgive you so you can sin again?! No!

Please see reason! If he dies, then you will have directly created the kind of world you fear, one where not only magic runs wild but religious zealotry as well! Tell them to stop! For the sake of this world!
>>
No. 899404 ID: f75cef
File 153548859509.jpg - (2.51MB , 2648x3776 , Radio 30.jpg )
899404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNmgxfrPGM
>>
No. 899495 ID: 3583d1

Give Logan the same choice you gave Derrick. Give him the shotgun. He could either drop the shield and attempt to kill you, or he could value his own life and his own goals more and flee.

What do you think?
>>
No. 899510 ID: f75cef
File 153558733878.jpg - (469.40KB , 2276x2033 , Radio 31.jpg )
899510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-KwYX2u8e4
>>
No. 899511 ID: 2f1c1e

>>899510
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
No. 899608 ID: f75cef
File 153564068149.jpg - (487.15KB , 2409x1989 , Radio 32.jpg )
899608

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNO6yd66PpA
>>
No. 899724 ID: 2f1c1e

>>899608
Save him! CATCH HIM!
>>
No. 899743 ID: f75cef
File 153572907156.jpg - (2.29MB , 2720x3684 , Radio 33.jpg )
899743

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLdVSWDS08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZpsi9I8kU
>>
No. 899745 ID: 2f1c1e

>>899743
Logan needs to get the hell out if he wants to live.

*inner thoughts* I knew giving him that needle of life was a good idea

But uh, who’s those guy! I don’t recognize him or her?
>>
No. 899808 ID: f75cef
File 153575534204.jpg - (2.14MB , 2480x3001 , Radio 34.jpg )
899808

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyesXcoFOfA
>>
No. 899810 ID: 2f1c1e

>>899808
*Inner thoughts
>>
No. 899820 ID: afecfc

*inner thoughts* That’s my wolves! And it looks like I’ve switched to Lorence, time for some diplomacy

How many men do we have to hand at the moment if they were intent on assassination they would have done it by now. They want something from us, Root is just insurance by this point.
>>
No. 899931 ID: f75cef
File 153580061720.jpg - (1.27MB , 1748x2468 , Radio 35.jpg )
899931

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knun4i4G3M4
>>
No. 899971 ID: 3583d1

>>899931
The wolves operate in pack tactics, no doubt there are more nearby. I hate to say this but you don’t have enough man power or firepower to take this one. They won’t kill Root, like you said, he’s their best bargaining chip. Pull out for now, but be ready to negotiate or attack, and probably sooner than you would expect. I don’t know who the Grey Wolf is at the moment, but he may not be above selling Root to the highest bidder. You may need to do more than save him from the Wolves, but also anyone else who takes him should they sell him off.
>>
No. 900095 ID: ae9b99

Well, I think I should say this, you should be aware that someone, specifically a little girl, the same one who was in the trial trying to get Matilda killed is using Root's kidnapping, and this stalemate as a distraction to have one of the wolves, specifically Erik Skallagrimsson to send a note to the Grey Wolf. She says her intention is to try to take over the cult by manipulating someone in power so that she doesn't get targeted. Currently Erik said he was going to be in a sparring match with a friend while this stalemate is going on. Does this help you in anyway, Lorence?
>>
No. 900097 ID: ae9b99

Also, she said she is heading to the bunker town saying she has much to do and little time to do so if you wish to confront her, or have someone sent over there.

Do not underestimate her intelligence just because she is a child. She did almost fool you all into getting Matilda guilty after all...
>>
No. 900153 ID: f75cef
File 153593432027.jpg - (1.75MB , 2560x2932 , Radio 36.jpg )
900153

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHOoeCIbTk
>>
No. 900159 ID: ae9b99
File 153593598843.jpg - (1.34MB , 2768x1896 , proof.jpg )
900159

If agents are being sent, might be best to make it some of your stronger spies. But keep the number of people sent low. higher number of people means higher rate of detection. And detected people means a damaged and traumatized Root.

...

it seems like you are a man who needs proof judging by what you are hearing is only a conspiracy theory. I'll project a quick visual of what happened as proof as it is the only thing possible for us to do. It is up to you to believe it or not.

nonetheless, If you are sending men, have some of them look for Erik.
>>
No. 900169 ID: 1127ed

>>900159
Erik is a high ranking pack member but nowhere near the level of Root as a bargaining chip. He can be more agreeable than that but you will need to show you are capable of honor.

As for the surprise attack, it’s too much of a gamble. The wolves would be in their element and there are more of them than you. It might be wiser to send someone to do reconnaissance than anything but not to attack.
>>
No. 900340 ID: 2dfbd9
File 153602534193.jpg - (1.68MB , 2480x2628 , Radio 37.jpg )
900340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJjmWTg7Qo
>>
No. 900434 ID: 71642e

This guy reminds me a certain annoying bitch that won't leave us alone.

First chance you get, leave and get work done. Though it obviously won't be easy. I don't think a simple walk in the forest far from the safe zone, or judging you is the only reason why he's here.

Perhaps if this chode is so confident, have him and his men do reconnaissance.
>>
No. 900540 ID: f14948

>>900434
Dante always was a little cocky. But his specialty isn’t reconnaissance.

What’s the bad blood between you two anyway?
>>
No. 900612 ID: 2dfbd9
File 153620136515.jpg - (2.96MB , 2992x3508 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 394.jpg )
900612

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8K-KlqS55Y
>>
No. 900616 ID: 506ee9

>>900612
I always tell the truth when I can, it’s like driving close to home.
>>
No. 900685 ID: 240e68

Really if you intended for Root to be killed or kidnapped by the wolves, you would have lead your team away from the radio tower during the search in the first place. Plus you did give root a gun to defend himself so...

Not only that you never had the opportunity to contact the wolves to kidnap Root. And you have witnesses to prove that. After your meeting, you went to the party with lots of people seeing you, went to the balcony with deadbeat, Clara, and root's sister witnessing you, you were you're old prison with Clara witnessing you there, you ordered Betty to let Laura know you wanted to talk to her with Betty witnessing you, you were busy kidnapping Anastasia and her partner with Clara's sister witnessing you, which afterwards the Ambassador teleported you to his mansion which he also witnessed you there, Cera witnessed you with Felafaf in her dimension, until finally you're at this moment. Basically you have an alibi with people who can vouch for you. You have been monitored by at least one person throughout your busy schedule.

Also you may want to prove that you want to better Root's people's lives. For instance, did you heal Clara with the needle of life given to you? You can announce that you healed her to prove your good intentions. That is assuming you healed her.
>>
No. 901418 ID: 068eb8
File 153674596002.jpg - (2.27MB , 2480x3400 , Radio 38.jpg )
901418

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdO_VUFUq9E
>>
No. 901604 ID: 3583d1

>>901418
I know you’re probably not one for kind words, but you did your best. We’ll stick around if we are needed here but otherwise I see no reason.
>>
No. 901612 ID: ae9b99

hmm. I'm really curious about whom you are going to talk to, but I can see you want to be left alone to concentrate right now. I'll respect your wishes.

...

thanks for not killing her...
>>
No. 901631 ID: f4f092

Do you have any questions for us before you do whatever?
>>
No. 901691 ID: 068eb8
File 153695721907.jpg - (1.10MB , 2480x1828 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 398.jpg )
901691

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PksH44mqY8
>>
No. 901875 ID: 3583d1

>>901691
She just wants to survive Lorence. But she also doesn’t want to let the evils done by others, or the evils of the world, change her from being a good person.
>>
No. 901991 ID: 068eb8
File 153714250450.jpg - (1.61MB , 2480x2573 , Radio 39.jpg )
901991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAn5_G_eD8w
>>
No. 902011 ID: 8a640f

>>901991
Do your thing then.
>>
No. 902016 ID: 083dd0

Yeah, if you still have the conductor with you, have him shoo us outta here. He is quite an interesting fella to talk to. Otherwise, I guess we will keep our distance and hide away. There is no reason for us to listen in.
>>
No. 902074 ID: 068eb8
File 153718766021.jpg - (1.57MB , 1760x2960 , Radio 40.jpg )
902074

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvvw7oo021k
>>
No. 902096 ID: f14948

>>902074
If the second person is Falafaf... This may sound corny, but maybe that’s where your shot at happiness is.
>>
No. 902106 ID: f17d95

*after Scarred finishes talking, Fortune grabs Scarred's arm and quickly leads her behind the trees with the intention to hide from the second person Lorence will talk to*
>>
No. 902140 ID: 068eb8
File 153723286336.jpg - (1.42MB , 2412x2426 , Radio 41.jpg )
902140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6funBPIMZJM
>>
No. 902141 ID: 8a640f

>>902140
*stays silent and hidden*

Out of character here for a second: I noticed a typo here and in the last panel, Lester is the doctor that got stabbed, I think you mean to type Lorence.
>>
No. 902142 ID: 068eb8

>>902141
Yeah my bad it is Lorence, not Lester
>>
No. 902411 ID: ae9b99

*is also hiding, but also looking around from her spot for any spies or anything weird8
>>
No. 902516 ID: 068eb8
File 153748021321.jpg - (2.01MB , 2480x3012 , Radio 42.jpg )
902516

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktr12eRcLcc
>>
No. 902524 ID: f27eaf

>>902516
You have my attention.
>>
No. 902710 ID: ae9b99

I want nothing more than to bury the hatchet.

I want to listen to your request. As long as you stick around to hear our response to your request if that is alright. we wouldn't want miscommunication or misunderstandings.
>>
No. 902831 ID: 068eb8
File 153766356362.jpg - (732.09KB , 1231x1878 , Radio 43.jpg )
902831

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
>>
No. 903014 ID: 15240d

>>902831
To be honest I don’t know. Where would we even be sent? Back to our own homes? I know what my world looks like and it’s just the remains of a giant battlefield. The future that Root fears so much? That’s MY world. There’s nothing for me there. The question lies with Ana, does she want us gone? And the other thing is, my own paranoia says how can we trust wherever it is you send us?
>>
No. 903043 ID: ae9b99

Whom might this person be?
>>
No. 903046 ID: ae9b99

Also question: say we achieve our goal of getting Ana out of this dimension, is there anything she might do that may want you to hunt her down even if she leaves this dimension, and would cause you to hunt her across the multiverse?
>>
No. 903124 ID: 068eb8
File 153789329355.jpg - (819.25KB , 1700x1543 , Radio 44.jpg )
903124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIGGsZZWzZA
>>
No. 903125 ID: 3583d1

>>903124
*sidelong glance at Fortune*

Hm.
>>
No. 904272 ID: 068eb8
File 153835495244.jpg - (1.90MB , 2239x3031 , Radio 45.jpg )
904272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6jlb3S-r9s
>>
No. 904286 ID: 53f4e9

>>904272
*patiently watching and saying nothing*
>>
No. 904306 ID: ae9b99

*silent*
>>
No. 904341 ID: 068eb8
File 153842958847.jpg - (967.37KB , 1748x1416 , Radio 46.jpg )
904341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6o2Cjs9MNo
>>
No. 904888 ID: ae9b99

... well, from what I can tell, it seems like Ana is not the only one suffering a lot here.

One main thing I notice that is one of a big (not huge) concern to me was what I didn't notice: I expected to see a certain someone make an appearance during the resolution to the kidnaping, and yet they didn't show up. It could be the person I was expecting couldn't find where Root and Logan was in, or actually showed up in the moments before the resolution (the part that is inaccessible to us, or forgot to search for them... or worse: that person could have either gotten into trouble on the way to Logan and Root, or betrayed us, or abandoned us. Thats all I have to say on that matter.

I have a suspicion on whom Lorence is referring to on helping get Ana outta this universe to start a new life. We'll have to do more research before we make our final decision on whether Ana should stay or go.

But for now, after that discussion with Lorence, and telling our intentions with helping Ana survive, I think searching for Ana is no longer a top priority. It is a priority still and we'll have to avoid him, but not a top priority as he seems to have other things happening with him. Plus I'm sure his girlfriend will help convince him not make killing Ana a top priority (at least I hope so).

besides, the wolves is most likely Lorence's biggest concern as they have kidnapped Root. We'll have to decide what we'll have to suggest Ana do concerning these wolves as I still do not know their opinion on Ana.

Rozalia and Logan knows each other if I remember correctly. I'll have to think about what that means for Ana.

Absolution prime and his followers might be a problem if he summons them to start a crusade, but it might only happen if anything dire happens. They seem to be one of Prime's last resort if Logan dies for example, or betrays Prime. They seem too preoccupied with Root and his men than focus on us at the moment.
>>
No. 904891 ID: ae9b99

I have a feeling whom Rozalia and Lorence are trying to stop from a vehicle is Anastasia and her old man. seeing as they are trying not to hurt one of their targets, and yet Lorence pulled a gun on Anastasia, it has to be Anastasia's partner. interesting. That is assuming those are whom they are referring to.

I'm wondering whom the creatures that destroyed Felafaf's life is during her previous relationship. I'll have to keep that in mind. Also, something in the conversation Lorence had with Felafaf sparked his paranoia enough to go after Ana unless she left the dimension.

Logan mentioned getting something done before confronting Root at the party to help tolerate Prime's presence. I wonder what it could be.

this is all I have time to write before I head off to work. If you have more to add, please do so, Harbard
>>
No. 905175 ID: 89ebfd

>>904891
>>904888
What she said, I don’t really have much to add.

Prime seems... Familiar to me.
>>
No. 905218 ID: 068eb8
File 153878289714.jpg - (795.28KB , 1364x1264 , Radio 47.jpg )
905218

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjpS1vYOm6o
>>
No. 905242 ID: 89ebfd

>>905218
What do you mean? Those are currators if I’m not mistaken
>>
No. 905370 ID: ae9b99

thanks for the tools

>>905242
Hm, so you say they look like curators, Scarred. If these tools are related to curators, and these tools will give us visions, I assume these will see things from these curators' perspective.

Postive ending for this timeline you say. I suppose that depends on what you view as positive and what others view as positive or negative.
>>
No. 905399 ID: 068eb8
File 153886032505.jpg - (2.86MB , 2423x3379 , Radio 48.jpg )
905399

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfkrRIFjY4
>>
No. 905550 ID: 93115d

rolled 2 = 2

>>905399
Lets do it this way then, heads it’s the shrimp mama(evens), tails the skull mirror(odds).
>>
No. 905551 ID: 93115d

>>905550
And it’s heads.
>>
No. 905565 ID: ae9b99

>>905551
Shrimp mom it is then. Lets see those additional thing.
>>
No. 905575 ID: 068eb8
File 153894417576.jpg - (488.15KB , 1358x938 , Radio 49.jpg )
905575

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67M1SGJNxz4
>>
No. 905632 ID: 93115d

>>905575
Yep, I’m fine with it.
>>
No. 905734 ID: ae9b99

After thinking hard about it, no

and after thinking hard about which tool we will use, I'm still choosing Shrimp mommy. As really tempting as it is to reveal secrets, there were quite a few different moments where I wanted to see what happened only to be taken out of a specific moment, like for one instance: when Lorence was about to show Matilda how the fog works after the trial was over.

so yeah, additional things please.
>>
No. 905868 ID: 068eb8
File 153901093585.jpg - (2.58MB , 2480x3508 , Radio 50.jpg )
905868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_FdOcFehM
>>
No. 905869 ID: ae9b99

*remains hidden and silent*
>>
No. 905972 ID: f69b82

*Is also staying quiet and observant*
>>
No. 905990 ID: 068eb8
File 153904524662.jpg - (845.87KB , 1750x1253 , Radio 51.jpg )
905990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXuCtZXnZh4

That is the end of the additional part and that short story as well. Now the part that you have been waiting for. This will be a bonus addition for this story but not connected to the previous events. Now before we start I only have to ask the person who will be controlling the protagonist, is the participator ready?
>>
No. 906064 ID: 739096

>>905990
Ready to cause some trouble!
>>
No. 906225 ID: 068eb8
File 153911561621.jpg - (1.00MB , 1748x2149 , Radio 52.jpg )
906225

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpocm85Hauc
>>
No. 906294 ID: 739096

>>906225
I am going to sit down on the floor and think about how I got into this room. While I am thinking I am going to toss the apple up and down, due to not trusting to eat it.
>>
No. 906326 ID: 068eb8
File 153917444905.jpg - (964.84KB , 1748x2038 , Radio 53.jpg )
906326

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFc7D0ZoCc
>>
No. 906358 ID: 739096

>>906326
I am NOT okay with this! Summon my witchy-woman curator person to either wake me up/or kill this creepy fucker.
>>
No. 906376 ID: 70be57
File 153922125122.jpg - (1.43MB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 410.jpg )
906376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W001hgcE08
>>
No. 906433 ID: f274f2

>>906376
I shall accept the invitation due to not wanting to be rude. Also the sister of Root sounds like an interesting person.
>>
No. 906525 ID: 70be57
File 153930564345.jpg - (976.35KB , 1748x1736 , Radio 54.jpg )
906525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bV3_9--5PM&t=7s
>>
No. 906542 ID: f274f2

>>906525
Well hearing about the rumors tells me not to push her buttons. Deliliah sounds like the kind of person who can get mad pretty easily. I am wondering why she wants to meet with me in the first place.

Does my character know Nathaniel at all? Harbard has told me that his character Anthony knows Nathaniel does that mean I would know him too?
>>
No. 906568 ID: 70be57
File 153935300324.jpg - (820.77KB , 1396x1784 , Radio 55.jpg )
906568

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVS4yd6VhHo
>>
No. 906573 ID: ae9b99

...

Madam Delilah wants to see you immediately... That is all.

*turns away about to continue towards his destination*
>>
No. 906580 ID: f274f2

>>906573
Thanks Nathaniel!! Lead the way
>>
No. 906596 ID: 70be57
File 153937794864.jpg - (469.49KB , 1118x1216 , Radio 56.jpg )
906596

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=befLWBO_eC0
>>
No. 906801 ID: 3583d1

>>906596
Where are you heading to Nathaniel?
>>
No. 906870 ID: ae9b99

>>906801

...

park cafe for sustenance. then locking myself in my room.
>>
No. 906894 ID: 70be57
File 153955257689.jpg - (567.28KB , 1244x1372 , Radio 57.jpg )
906894

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xOJQYLK7g
>>
No. 907016 ID: ae9b99

*is already walking away from Cleo and heading to the park cafe*
>>
No. 907046 ID: f274f2

>>907016
I am going to wait a minute or so before following Nathaniel. Cause it seems like he is not in the best of moods.
>>
No. 907065 ID: 70be57
File 153964057862.jpg - (1.00MB , 1512x2382 , BB 102.jpg )
907065

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf2eA8tDhgk
>>
No. 907169 ID: f274f2

>>907065
Well I don’t like the way it is looking at us so maybe we should get moving cause I don’t think Delilah is the sort of person we should keep waiting.
>>
No. 907332 ID: 70be57
File 153982428476.jpg - (1.22MB , 1941x2440 , Radio 59.jpg )
907332

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLb8Im8K2Uw
>>
No. 907334 ID: f274f2

>>907332
Sounds like a good plan. It is clear that my curator doesn’t like them and well... I don’t think I should ignore her.
>>
No. 907409 ID: 70be57
File 153987895939.jpg - (2.17MB , 2480x2992 , Radio 60.jpg )
907409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P895QHLOdc0
>>
No. 907495 ID: f274f2

>>907409
I shall take seat A. Thank you
>>
No. 907686 ID: 70be57
File 154007947563.jpg - (1.87MB , 2179x2995 , Radio 61.jpg )
907686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJW_ldC7sUA
>>
No. 907918 ID: f274f2

>>907686
Um... I’m sorry I caught about half of that, it makes my brain hurt to overthink these things. I get the gist though, but the main reason I'm sitting here is I don't want to split up Ms. Feasance and her friends. Besides if this some power struggle, well no one expects a sucker punch from someone they underestimate.

Mostly though I don't like power struggles even in the act of taking a freaking chair, I just want to sit down and have the meeting.
>>
No. 907956 ID: 70be57
File 154021603877.jpg - (922.16KB , 1748x1486 , Radio 62.jpg )
907956

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RZaI3RH2U
>>
No. 907998 ID: f274f2

>>907956
Delilah I have chosen this chair because it is the most intimate one to sit my dierriere down on. This chair is completely divergent from the other chairs. I don’t give a single ducking hell to the death grip that is ostensibly happening.

So I’m going to sit right here and make sure that I am comfortable before the rest of the invitees get here.

So...how is everyone doing today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8tRDv9fZ_c
>>
No. 907999 ID: 6f4c99

>>907998
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1092747-the-escapist
>>
No. 908015 ID: 70be57
File 154025289155.jpg - (1.26MB , 1748x2192 , Radio 63.jpg )
908015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9meoJh4AMUQ
>>
No. 908188 ID: 3210b8

>>908015
Panicked, unsure of what to do, scared and more than likely this community will become an unruly mob.
>>
No. 908222 ID: 70be57
File 154046623662.jpg - (1.08MB , 1652x2231 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 419.jpg )
908222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhnw1ZlPw_U
>>
No. 908317 ID: 3210b8

>>908222
Say I did pledge to you, what would you need from me? Both me and Anthony are artists and that can be useful but I suspect you have something else in mind.

Also why am I the only one you’re addressing? It’s kinds weird. What do the rest of you think?
>>
No. 908343 ID: 70be57
File 154057144229.jpg - (1.59MB , 1748x2480 , Radio 65.jpg )
908343

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9bD_Dmqwc
>>
No. 908911 ID: 559714

>>908343
I am with you Delilah but I cannot promise that my boyfriend will be willing to actually listen to me. If you haven’t noticed he can be extremely stubborn. So I will talk to him about it but I am unsure of how he will respond.
>>
No. 908933 ID: 70be57
File 154093140876.jpg - (1.02MB , 1720x1963 , Radio 66.jpg )
908933

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vunm-W-ovLc
>>
No. 909405 ID: 5f9b77

>>908933
Are you sure?? Cause I bet we could find some quick, easy, and fun games to play to waste time while we wait for them to get back!
>>
No. 909523 ID: 70be57
File 154133622942.jpg - (1.27MB , 1748x2294 , Radio 67.jpg )
909523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1LQWyOWc0w
>>
No. 909957 ID: 3583d1

>>909523
I like...wolves?
>>
No. 910096 ID: 70be57
File 154179568603.jpg - (818.90KB , 1500x1521 , Radio 68.jpg )
910096

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjsNzffUGQ
>>
No. 910142 ID: 5f9b77

>>910096
I like wolves because well.... Let me just say Anthony is...different from other men. He changes when we are... Alone together, and I enjoy it very much. He also changes into an Alpha beast when we are...alone together. Wolves just are amazing to me.
>>
No. 910610 ID: 70be57
File 154215801783.jpg - (1.19MB , 1748x2056 , Radio 69.jpg )
910610

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXHQb7RN9lE
>>
No. 910614 ID: d43e51

>>910610
I like that idea. Everyone should try to find the golden lining on anything that seems like a bad situation.
>>
No. 911140 ID: 70be57
File 154259555448.jpg - (479.32KB , 1500x983 , Radio 70.jpg )
911140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONg4SK39-Kg
>>
No. 911662 ID: d43e51

>>911140
May I ask why, you Amelia, don’t like Delilah and what caused you to not like her in the first place?
>>
No. 912043 ID: 70be57
File 154341821662.jpg - (1.02MB , 1372x2272 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 437.jpg )
912043

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCcGhnw-gI
>>
No. 914619 ID: e8673b

>>912043
I see. What do the rest of you guys think of Delilah? Do you think she will be a good ruler?
>>
No. 914768 ID: 70be57
File 154550659475.jpg - (1.19MB , 1748x2073 , Radio 71.jpg )
914768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxxJT2SOXDk
>>
No. 914773 ID: e8673b

>>914768
Yes and no. A good leader listens to people who support her but should also listen to people who criticize them. How else would they become better leaders? Amelia shouldn’t feel bad for having an opinion if it’s valid criticism.
>>
No. 915380 ID: 70be57
File 154605351129.jpg - (930.05KB , 1619x1870 , Radio 72.jpg )
915380

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBncTkcG2Ow
>>
No. 919724 ID: 6f4c99

>>915380
I don’t feel differently, is having you around like a shield? And how would we find out who has the curator anyways?
>>
No. 919869 ID: 70be57
File 154921924744.jpg - (703.50KB , 1424x1772 , Radio 73.jpg )
919869

>>
No. 927898 ID: b692f9

>>919869
Opinions and tensions regarding this are clearly higher than we had thought originally.
>>
No. 928113 ID: 70be57
File 155406964003.jpg - (790.57KB , 1748x1320 , Radio 74.jpg )
928113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYahqPvf8w


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason