[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 895559)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 22999 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153313800431.png - (67.81KB , 800x600 , NSFW055.png )
895559 No. 895559 ID: ea36cf

Breakfast; Eaten!
Body; Cleansed!
Clothes... still needs cleaning.
Traveling Clothes; Check!
Rope; Check!
Towel and Toiletry; Check!
Guild pack; Check!

I still have half an hour before I have to meet Asera at the town gates.
I hope I'm not forgetting anything before setting out.
Expand all images
>>
No. 895560 ID: 1fbbcc

Food for the road?

... Underwear?
>>
No. 895563 ID: bddb0f

A few of your better marital aides to relieve the unrelenting sexual pressure you'll presumably end up feeling while in your employer's sensual presence?
>>
No. 895564 ID: 0c3c2c

>>895559
Provisions!
>>
No. 895567 ID: ff82d2

A flower in your hair.
>>
No. 895573 ID: dbf422

>>895560
>>895564
I forget which guild pack we got and what they all had, but all the packs contained either food or ways to cook hunted animals. And other provisions too. I suppose just buying extra food couldn't hurt.

I'd say clean the clothes but those won't dry in the next thirty minutes so I guess you're going to have to do that later.
>>
No. 895574 ID: 8bc504

>>895573
medium
also link to last tread.
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/graveyard/res/848534.html
>>
No. 895575 ID: fe5b27

Rub one out before going so that you'll be less susceptible to sexual advances later.

Alternatively: rub one out a little so that you'll be more susceptible to sexual advances later.
>>
No. 895590 ID: b1b4f3

>>895559
Clean your dirty clothes.
Should you bring some money?
>>
No. 895596 ID: ad51b8

do you need a weapon?
>>
No. 895601 ID: 33cbe7

Oh no, you left the snorkel at home!
>>
No. 895606 ID: 4f1cbc

>>895559
Did you ask anyone to housesit or keep an eye on your place while you're gone?
>>
No. 895696 ID: caf1de

a suitably large collection of pleasure tools to keep you and your ward entertained
>>
No. 895717 ID: b70430

yer ding-dong dildo, duh!
>>
No. 895722 ID: 864e49

A spring in your step?
Something to keep you entertained?
Something to keep you entertained when you're not fucking?
>>
No. 895752 ID: 2e758a

>>895559
Well youre a whore so why not get some lube
>>
No. 895778 ID: ea36cf
File 153326696788.png - (108.52KB , 800x600 , NSFW056.png )
895778

>Food/Provisions
I've packed some perishables I still have, the others can be kept in storage longer.

>Underwear
... I'm kinda lacking in that department...
I adjust the waist strap of the pack to allow more room for my breasts. My top is thick enough to cover my nipples, but it's not that friendly towards them.

>Snorkel
I don't own one.

>Housesitting
The guild keeps tabs on where adventurers stay, as do the local security.
It's not 100% safe, but this village is small enough that it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Gotta keep stuff locked anyhow.

which brings up another issue...
>"Toys"
I kinda packed them at the bottom of my pack, least they accidentally fall out.
I don't think I have the time to play with myself and repack, b-but I might just be able to maybe just possible take one out and...
Dildo - +1 [Libido] modifier Vibrator - Gradual increase in [Libido]
w-wait no, I can't stay here, I need to go out to the meeting place.
>>
No. 895781 ID: 33cbe7

Leave things where they are, lest they accidentally fall out.
>>
No. 895782 ID: 4f1cbc

>>895778
Don't worry about the toys for now. You're on an adventure, after all! Soon enough you'll get a chance to fuck Asera again. Or you'll get jumped by bandits and need to fuck them into submission. These things happen.
>>
No. 895784 ID: b1b4f3

>>895778
Nah, plenty of time for that later with your escort.
>>
No. 895802 ID: dbf422

I think it'll work out. And it'll probably work out even better if you hold off for a bit. Go hurry up and meet your client.
>>
No. 895811 ID: 06494c

>>895778
Better hurry up.

Try and not think any dirty thoughts about her on the way, or looking forward to this trip on a pure sexual level. Don't think about it!
>>
No. 895812 ID: ce5df5

You don't get snoo-snoo if you're too horny to do your job first.

Also where is your self-defense weapon?
>>
No. 895833 ID: ff82d2

>>895811
This.

Also, it's too soon to use the vibrator again. What you should be thinking about is what it would feel like to walk around with a buttplug in you. Hmm, buttplugs. Asera's dragon buttplugs...
>>
No. 895843 ID: eeb7d9

You are on the job now, need to be professional. You can celebrate with your employer after the mission.
>>
No. 895880 ID: b38f01

>>895778
Let's get going!
>>
No. 895898 ID: 0c3c2c

>>895778
Time to head out!
>>
No. 895901 ID: f03bdc

Go out to the meeting place and see if there's anywhere you can pick up some underwear before you head out. Failing that, some sort of balm or oil you can use to protect against uncomfortable rubbing. You do NOT want to go traveling with any possibility of chafed nips.
>>
No. 895976 ID: ea36cf
File 153337702803.png - (102.27KB , 800x600 , NSFW057.png )
895976

I... Yes, I need to concentrate on this, This quest is important.
I can do this. I hope

>>895833
I uh, haven't really tried that side much.

>>895901
I rub my nipples over my top, I don't have any balm or oil that might be useful.
I could buy some underwear, but it would have to be rushed and I don't have time for a proper fitting, and ill fitting underwear sucks.

---

I reach the town gate, where Asera is waiting for me upon her carriage.
"Hey, you're here! I didn't even get to say goodbye yesterday!"
>>
No. 895977 ID: b38f01

You sleep like a champion for one. Also your door locked behind me.
>>
No. 895979 ID: 33cbe7

We're bad at goodbyes (but great at sex, apparently). Shall we ride up front on her? Uh, with her?
>>
No. 895980 ID: c92184

Ask where to sit.
>>
No. 895981 ID: ff82d2

Tell her that, yeah, she fell asleep and you had to leave, but that you didn't want to get your clothes dirty so you left them at her place. Ask if she took good care of them.

Also, ask if there's enough space in the carriage for you to ride her, I mean, to ride with her.
>>
No. 895983 ID: a3127c

>>895976
Say she was too cute to wake up for farewells. You just couldn't bring yourself to.
>>
No. 896011 ID: 4f1cbc

>>895976
Hehe, sorry about that. I had stuff I needed to get done quick so we could say hello today.
>>
No. 896032 ID: eeb7d9

Well you looked kind of exhausted so I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, I had to prepare for this quest.
>>
No. 896036 ID: 864e49

So do I sit on your lap or do you sit on mine?
>>
No. 896050 ID: dbf422

Well you figured with the upcoming trip she needed her rest. And since you were going to be with her for a few days anyway, it's not really a goodbye, is it?
>>
No. 896412 ID: ea36cf
File 153374098979.png - (98.79KB , 800x600 , NSFW058.png )
896412

"You slept like a log."
"And whose fault is that?" She raised a brow.
Dang, she got me there.

"So..." She starts, shifting in place, "H-how was your trip home?" She blushes, "I... I found your clothes..." Her breathing starts becoming irregular. "I thought that it was weird you'd go home in your underwear," she gulps, "but I realized you weren't wearing any..."
"Yeah", I give out an embarrassed smile, "Your doors locked itself, so I was kinda stuck."
"Oh..." her eyes dart around, "C-could I bother you to handle our departure? I um, I am not familiar with the departure procedures. ... Yeah, that."

I eye where she's sitting, "So, where do I sit, or would you like me to sit on your lap?" I grin.
"oh- No," she waves a hand, "I um", She tugs her coat and scoots awkwardly, "Let me just," She rubs her sleeve on where she was sitting and then pats the seat, "There, all ready."
>>
No. 896413 ID: 33cbe7

Sounds like she's ready to go. Take care of the departure and let's get her off.
>>
No. 896417 ID: dbf422

Let her know she can be honest with you. She'd have a much nicer trip that way. Then handle the departure, give her time to breathe.
>>
No. 896422 ID: b2f49a

Take care of departure proceedings yourself, give her the space, then happily scoot close to her and get off- ah, I mean, set off.
>>
No. 896424 ID: 014939

As soon as you're out of town, get naked.

Enjoy the freedom, the breeze.
>>
No. 896426 ID: eeb7d9

She reaaaaly is making it hard to maintain a professional attitude here. Not that i am complaining though.
>>
No. 896427 ID: b38f01

I'm sure she will do fine. We'll be right next to her if she needs any help.
>>
No. 896433 ID: ff82d2

Departure procedures? Tell her that those involve making sure that all the cargo is accounted for and that all the travellers are familiar with each other. And that you're open to inspection if she needs more familiarising with your body.

Take a seat, inconspicuously touch the place she wiped and check out the smell.
>>
No. 896441 ID: 4f1cbc

>>896412
Tease her a little and let's get this ride going. In the literal sense, for now. We can build to the figurative later.

Remember, as much fun as it would be, you can't boink the whole ride there. You're not much of an escort if you're too distracted to notice something jumping you.
>>
No. 896470 ID: 462220

>>896441
This. Fun is...well, fun, but you ARE getting paid to actually keep soneone safe. No reason to make them think they chose poorly.
>>
No. 896590 ID: 70c38c

Let's go over the rout you'll be taking and think over where we should be wary of ambushes or wild beast attacks.
>>
No. 896648 ID: 807db6

>>896412
She still owes you an orgasm... let's collect!
>>
No. 896649 ID: b1def8

Someone's getting teased.
>>
No. 899012 ID: ea36cf
File 153522046559.png - (154.68KB , 800x600 , NSFW059.png )
899012

I walk up to today's guards, and we go over the exit procedures.
Which basically one of them writing down my name in a record.
"So you're the one the lady's waiting for huh."
"Yup. Anything wrong?"
"So far? Not really. She's been waiting there since early morning, but she's been acting really sus tho."
"Suspicious? How?"
"She's been actin real twitchy, and keeps lookin over her shoulders and adjusting that coat of hers. I asked if she was okay, but she was all kind and stuff. Makes it real hard to find her guilty of anything. Anyways, we've already went over the carriage, and it's ready to leave."
He hands waves his partner and they open the gates.
"Just... Keep a watch out okay? She doesn't seem all that okay."
"It'll be fine!" I hope.

I walk back towards Asera and guide the beast outside the gates before climbing onto the carriage aside her.

>What do?
>>
No. 899013 ID: 4f1cbc

>>899012
Tease her about how the guards thought she was dangerous.
>>
No. 899015 ID: b38f01

Hop aboard, pop a squat behind her, relax a little and enjoy the bumps on the road.
>>
No. 899020 ID: ff82d2

Once the guards don't see you anymore, clap your hand on her thigh and tell her that it's safe and that she can stop hiding the stuff she's been hiding.

Alternatively, offer your towel for her to sit on.
>>
No. 899022 ID: 160053

Hey, the guards think you're 'packing heat' under your cloak, maybe I should give you a 'thorough inspection' when we set up camp👯💕.
>>
No. 899026 ID: b1b4f3

Get in the carriage and get right to it. It's soundproof, right? Or maybe she can just keep quiet.
Also this time keep it slow so she can stick her hand down your pants and get you off.
>>
No. 899030 ID: dbf422

Ask her if she's alright. You can't do your job properly if you don't know everything involved.
>>
No. 899052 ID: 33cbe7

Giddy up!
>>
No. 899056 ID: 16913c

Might want to check on her. Whether it's something lewd or not, we should be sure she's okay.
>>
No. 899057 ID: a94e23

She’s being a bit fidgety, maybe the seats uncomfortable? Have her sit in your lap to make it better.
>>
No. 899151 ID: ea36cf
File 153529852331.png - (147.89KB , 800x600 , NSFW060.png )
899151

"So," I say, leaning over towards Asera as she pulls the hood past her flushed face, "The guards might suspect something." I smirk.
Asera looks worried, "Th-they didn't... What did they say?"
I wrap a hand over her shoulder, exerting a little pressure over her body.
She grabs my hand as she shudders.
"They said that you were acting suspicious." I whisper breathy into her ear, as her body slowly slinks down.
"Said you were constantly adjusting your cloak." My left hand grips her cloak, lifting the hem of it over her exposed thighs, almost exposing the base of her thighs, but she grips my hand, and I stop.
"They said you kept looking around, as if someone might see you." I whisper at the end.
She squeaks as the carriage hits a small rise on the road, "They said you might be... hiding something."
Her thighs press together as I ease up on her body, her breathing slowly growing heavier.
"But what could you hide?" I grin, "With a cloak that small, you're practically naked."
I bring my right hand onto her warm thighs, fingers dangerously close to the hidden spot at the base of her legs.
>>
No. 899152 ID: f376f2

>>899151
Once you're a bit away from the city, you can get naked. Feel the cooling wind against your fur. Until then, simply tease her.
>>
No. 899157 ID: c92184

bully the nerd
>>
No. 899161 ID: daa216

Should ask her why she is being so shy. She was quite forward before and seemed to love your hands and tongue.
>>
No. 899165 ID: ff82d2

I'm almost certain that the reason for her anxiety is that she's been sitting on a toy.

Here's two options that I see:
1. Say, "You must be tired from all the waiting. Here, let me help you lie down.", then slide her over your lap on her front and proceed with the inspection of her hindquarters.
2. Say, "Well, it's none of my business.", and pull away and stay quiet. Enjoy the disappointed look on her face and wait until she says something.
>>
No. 899166 ID: 978ff6

>>899151
Keep doing exactly this, it's perfect.
>>
No. 899169 ID: 4c1e7f

... but, for now i've got a job to do for you. Don't worry, we can resume this... inspection when we set up camp~
>>
No. 899171 ID: 33cbe7

>>899169 This
No bulli, just keep your escort close.
>>
No. 899183 ID: e7848c

What are you afraid of? Think they might see what you've got under there? Maybe I should show them..
>>
No. 899186 ID: a94e23

begin gently lifting her cloak, not enough to reveal anything but enough to keep the anticipation high.
>>
No. 899188 ID: ee2d6e

>>899169
>>
No. 899190 ID: b1b4f3

>>899151
Hang on now, someone might see this and misinterpret it as harassment.

Is there anyone in the carriage? That could afford some privacy if we need it. When is the next stop, anyway?
>>
No. 899193 ID: dbf422

>>899171
Agreed. She's stopped your hand already, she clearly needs a bit more space.
>>
No. 899251 ID: eeb7d9

I do think is enought teasing. You were contrated to serve as an escort. Stay like this for a while, if she wnats to do something frisky she will let you know, but do try to pay atention to your surroundings, you don't want to get caught with your pants down, literally.
>>
No. 901075 ID: ea36cf
File 153650569519.png - (114.69KB , 800x600 , NSFW061.png )
901075

She leans back, panting harder and harder as her cheeks flush red.
I feel her about to tense up and I stop, returning to my side of the bench.
She starts squirming, rubbing her thighs together and gasping at the sudden lack of simulation.
I whisper to her, "I hear someone coming," and she tenses, gripping the edge of the bench and clenching her face.

A few moments later and she glares at me, "T-there was no one around!"
"Nope, but this is an escort mission. Can't be too distracted, even if it is half a day from town."
Her breathing is still hard as she pensively looks around.
Perhaps that was a bit too much.

"So," I break the moment of silence, "As much as I know the area around the town, I've never traveled to the capital before. What's the route like?"
"Oh!, I have a map inside, let me grab it."
She gets up onto her knees and turns about, almost falling into the carriage as she rummages in her bags.
It seems in her distraction, she had forgotten something.
>>
No. 901076 ID: c92184

Give it a gentle poke.
>>
No. 901082 ID: dbf422

No wonder she's fidgety, she's clearly sat on something.
>>
No. 901085 ID: 4f1cbc

>>901075
Grin and do nothing. She'll remember it when she sits down again.
>>
No. 901090 ID: eeb7d9

>>901085
I agree. Let her be, keep paying attention while she looks for that map.
>>
No. 901092 ID: f5a3f7

She needs some further teasing to learn her lesson about being naughty like this! Give her a nice, firm lick.
>>
No. 901109 ID: ff82d2

To be consistent with our actions, I propose we continue on the path of orgasm denial. In other words, keep interrupting her endeavors until... interesting things happen.

Use this opportunity to pull the toy out of her rear and then keep it away from her.
>>
No. 901115 ID: c1e0a1

>>901085
Hell yeah
>>
No. 901116 ID: b1b4f3

>>901075
Give that butt a squeeze.
>>
No. 901119 ID: b38f01

My, my. Now that's a view.
>>
No. 901136 ID: ab7417

Stick your little vibrator up her ass.
>>
No. 901157 ID: 33cbe7

*Flick*
>>
No. 901212 ID: 54f1e8

Oohh, what model is that?
>>
No. 901370 ID: a363ac

>>901075
be a kiss ass
>>
No. 901386 ID: 094652

>>901157
Brevity of wit
>>
No. 901831 ID: ea36cf
File 153703711072.png - (127.45KB , 800x600 , NSFW062.png )
901831

I give the toy a poke, shifting it deeper.
"Hiii! K-Kit, whaaaaAAT doyouthinkyou'redoing?!"
"Oh, it seems you left something behind," I grab the dildo and slide it out slowly, "so I thought I'd help put it back into it's place."
I slide it back in, letting a finger brush up against her clit, making her squeak.
Her feet scrapes against the seat of the carriage trying to find purchase, but the divider is too high as Asera falls forwards onto her hands.
"W-wait! Stop! I think I'm stuck!"
I take a look back, and sure enough, her head is close to a crate, meaning she can't go forwards, and she sure as hell can't pull herself back to the front.
"Stop?" I let go of the dildo after sliding it back in again, making her legs clench together. "Sure."
I let her pant and shudder as I see her legs flail and her hips shake as she tries to straighten herself out to no avail.
"Please" she whimpers.
"Yes?"
"I need help..." Her legs hang freely, defeated.
How should I help?
>>
No. 901833 ID: 2a7417

Grab two big handfuls of Asera and hold her tight so she doesn't get into more accidents. Have to keep a pair of eyes on the road ahead, you know.
>>
No. 901839 ID: b1b909

...push her skirt over her head and off before pulling her back in.
>>
No. 901845 ID: 0c3c2c

>>901831
Help the young lady come.
>>
No. 901849 ID: b1b4f3

>>901831
She said stop so no messing with the dildo. There's teasing and then there's harassment.

Offer her a hand. If you're gonna fool around it's gonna need to be out in front so you can keep an eye out. This is still guard duty after all, and by the sound of things there aren't any other guards?
>>
No. 901853 ID: 93f082

Spank her.

While spanking, tell her that what a bad girl she's been. What if the guards found out what she's been doing. What if someone saw her. Falling asleep the previous day during important activities. Tell her that some disciplinary action is at hand.

Of course, be careful while doing it. Make sure that it's not too hard, that it hits the right spots, and to stop immediately if you notice that she's truly uncomfortable.
>>
No. 901855 ID: e9d75b

>>901831
You help her get unstuck, obviously. There's teasing and there's being a bully.
>>
No. 901856 ID: 33cbe7

Help by pulling her dress back down. That way she isn't quite as drafty back there.
>>
No. 901857 ID: b38f01

Pull her up, silly. Right onto your lap of course.
>>
No. 901859 ID: ab7417

>>901831
Take out the dildo, eat her out, then help her up.
>>
No. 901869 ID: deec6e

>>901831

"Haha, you're surprisingly easy to tease, Asera."

Laugh as if her antics delight you. Sadly, while you'd love to continue this, you DO have to keep an eye on the road as well... don't you? Can't have the riding beast leading you astray!

"Of course I'll help. Grab the map and I'll see if I can't get you off - that is, out of this position."

>>901855

Nothing says we can't help her and tease her at the same time! When she's gotten the map, lean in over her, grab her front and gently lift her back up while giving her breasts a light massage. Nipple tweakage optional.
>>
No. 901870 ID: 48ade7

... let's have a look at the map, shall we?
>>
No. 901871 ID: b151ce

Pull her onto your lap. Definitely be nice, she said she needed help!
>>
No. 901886 ID: afdebc

>>901831
Help her get off, like she asked. Wiggle that stuck thing. Maybe you can unstick it!
>>
No. 901887 ID: e176c9

Pull tail.
>>
No. 901890 ID: 91ee5f

>>901831
Start reaching for the dildo to pull it out.

Then, because you’re not watching the road, you hit a bump which causes you to accidentally shove the dildo even deeper, to the point where it gets stuck inside her, just like your vibrating egg got stuck inside of you that one time.
>>
No. 901895 ID: 1e9311

Let's get her back in the carriage. Amd maybe keep her REAL close now. Like say, on your lap.
>>
No. 901937 ID: daa216

Give her a nice dildo fucking and then free her.
>>
No. 902684 ID: c92184

Help her back up into your lap.
>>
No. 902764 ID: ea36cf
File 153760810780.png - (114.27KB , 800x600 , NSFW063.png )
902764

I slap one of her ass cheeks, making her squeak, "So what kind of help do you need?"
"Please pull me up?" she whimpers, "I- I got the map," she gasps, "ah-nd I need- to- to-"
She tenses, toes curling in her stockings as she tries pressing her thighs together.
But alas, her position makes it easy to hold her thigh in place, making it futile.

"Alright, since you asked nicely." I stand behind her, and grip under her waist.
I pull, forcing her hips into mine, pressing her crotch against my waist as I lift.
With a pull and a twist of my legs, I drag her body over the board, and sit down hard, having her fall onto my lap.

Her crotch may or may not have slammed onto the bench, but a hard "thunk" is felt as she slides down from my embrace.
>>
No. 902765 ID: 0c3c2c

>>902764
Just help her unwrinkle the map and snuggle her like this.
>>
No. 902766 ID: 93f082

Say, "So, let's see the map.", while casually playing with her nips.
>>
No. 902767 ID: c92184

Get her cloak on in case someone comes.
>>
No. 902770 ID: b38f01

Now this is just cute.
Let's check the map. That also puts a piece of paper between her and oncoming traffic.
>>
No. 902771 ID: a94e23

Hope we didn’t break the poor girl. Continue to snuggle her naked body while we check the map and fetch her glasses.
>>
No. 902774 ID: 65c9b9

well she didn't ask for you to start again so might as well just help her with the map while belly rubs happen
>>
No. 902776 ID: ab7417

>>902764
Check the map, snuggle. Rub her tummy, grope her boobs, nibble her ears.
>>
No. 902781 ID: ee2d6e

Kiss her you fool
>>
No. 902785 ID: eeb7d9

"Alrighty then, where are we going?"
Nibble her ears.
>>
No. 902787 ID: 4854ef

>>902781
Kiss her on the head.
>>
No. 902824 ID: afdebc

>>902764
Have her spread the map out so you can cuddle / read over her shoulder. Refuse to acknowledge her precarious position or that she's topless if we cross paths with anyone else.
>>
No. 902911 ID: 2e0f31

Wrap her cloak around both of you, smuggle while you snuggle.
>>
No. 904065 ID: ea36cf
File 153823122555.png - (121.58KB , 800x600 , NSFW064.png )
904065

I unfold the map, and wrap Asera's hands around the sides and holds it open in front of us before returning my hands to her body.
"Kit, c-could I get dressed?"
I rest my head on her shoulder, "We'll be fine, until we reach a main road, but before that, I need to know where we are on the map first."
She shakily holds the map closer to herself, and squints before using her thumb to point to somewhere on the map, "This is where we are."
"Hold up, I can't tell." I grab her breast and uses her nipple as a pointer, "do you mean here?"
"No, a bit to the left." I swipe her nipple across the parchment towards another icon, "yes that's it."
As I trail the road we're on, my other hand starts stroking her belly, making her lightly spazz out, "waa-iit I'm ticklish!"
"Concentrate on the map, How long before we reach the first crossroad." I trail her nipple over the road we're taking and stop at where this road meets a major road towards the capital.
"It would take us till tonight before we get close at our rate. W-we could camp out here." She lets go of the map to point before the crossroads.
I try to shift her nipple to where she's pointing, but the map just wilts back without any support.

"Alright, that sounds reasonable. How long are you planning to go naked along the way?"
"what? no, I mean, this is nice an all, but I can't, no," her face grows red as I can feel her heartbeat race, "J-just the thought of someone walking b-by," her legs press tight together, "I just can't."
>>
No. 904076 ID: 1e9311

>>904065
"I think you could..."
>Kiss on the forehead.
"But I think I'll keep that (and you) to myself for a bit longer, then~ Go get dressed."

Tease her super hard when she gets back.
>>
No. 904077 ID: 93f082

"Don't worry."
Spread her legs with yours.
"My hands will be covering you, see?"
And play with her clit.
>>
No. 904078 ID: 65c9b9

>>904065
"well I am sure I will see you naked in my arms before long go get dressed then"
>>
No. 904101 ID: b38f01

She could stay naked in the back, but that's up to her. Reach down and push the toy in real quick. Tell her you'll wait.
>>
No. 904114 ID: eeb7d9

>>904076
I agree, give her a respite, a small one.
>>
No. 904127 ID: 2e0f31

All right, there's plenty of time for this sort of cavorting once we camp anyway. There's going to be a lot of things that need to hang out to dry... She can't wear any more than she had on at the checkpoint, though.
>>
No. 904148 ID: 90cadd

>>904065
She looks like she's having fun.

Get naked as well.
>>
No. 904157 ID: 0c3c2c

>>904065
Hmmm, lower the map a little and it'll be fiiiiine. Kiss her.
>>
No. 904159 ID: b1b4f3

She said no, so sexy times will have to wait for camp.

In the meantime, maybe you can ask her what that weird smell was in her room?
>>
No. 904160 ID: a94e23

What’s wrong?
Your wearing leggings so if you just close your legs then noone will notice from a distance that you’ve got no pants and the map covers the rest~
I guess we could stop if you really wanted to though
>>
No. 904162 ID: c92184

Get her cloak back on. Keep teasing lightly. We should probably establish a safeword.
>>
No. 904273 ID: afdebc

>>904065
Nibble on her neck a little, and hold her prisoner teasing her a little longer, then let her go. Let's see what she does.

If she wants more (or less) than a map to shield her modesty, that's her call. It's sort of a game, seeing how far you can get her to go.
>>
No. 904285 ID: bf650b

Could you imagine? Someone walking by, not knowing if they're going to peek in and see you, or just walk right by none the wiser?
>>
No. 904287 ID: 094652

Uh... are you driving yet?
>>
No. 905507 ID: ea36cf
File 153889396535.png - (126.94KB , 800x600 , NSFW065.png )
905507

map not drawn for visibility
I begin nibbling on her, from her ear to her neck, making her shiver as I trail down.
"Well, you could always continue on with the cloak you were wearing, but this map covers you just fine."

I spread my legs, nudging hers along with mine, "as long as something covers down here, no one could tell there's such a pervert behind it."
"I-i'm not..." she pants
"Oh?" my hand begins stroking around her vagina, "What else would you call someone who'd go around naked, with a toy inside of them no less."
Using a finger, I begin manipulating the dildo, clumsily nudging it around while continuing to stroke around her groin, getting her close to a climax as her hands shake, barely keeping the map upright.

I stop, letting go of her and relaxing on the backboard of the carriage.
"Of course, I'm sure we could wait till later, when we make camp, since being out here makes you uncomfortable."

Asera lets go of the map, crushing it in her hands as she grabs my leg tightly.
Using her free arm, she reaches between her wide spread legs and begins pumping the toy deep and hard, probably hitting the right spots in her body as she quickly begins grunting.
Grunting soon turns into stifled moans as she falls back onto me, shuddering and panting. Her eyes closed as a her body grows heavy on me.

A minute later, and she recovers.
"I'm going inside, tell me when it's time to make camp."
and with that she drags herself inside the carriage over the board, leaving the map in my hands and the toy in hers.

I smile to myself as I lick my damp fingers clean.

>Forwards for camp
>Ask Questions
>>
No. 905511 ID: 65c9b9

>>905507
camp
>>
No. 905521 ID: 93f082

Let her rest.
>>
No. 905522 ID: 576ad9

>>905507
She needs a moment. Move on forward for now.
>>
No. 905531 ID: b38f01

Onwards! Just think about how warm that bedroll is going to be with you both in there.
>>
No. 905532 ID: 0c3c2c

>>905507
Head to the camp!
>>
No. 905536 ID: f5a3f7

Questions!
>>
No. 905540 ID: 2e0f31

Ask no questions and she'll tell no lies. Campward!
>>
No. 905658 ID: eeb7d9

Camp.
>>
No. 906092 ID: afdebc

>>905507
Camp
>>
No. 906810 ID: ea36cf
File 153949701030.png - (133.60KB , 800x600 , NSFW066.png )
906810

An event-less daytime later, Camp is made and dinner has been eaten.
Asera had been quiet behind the carriage thought the rest of the journey, only popping out once to hand me lunch as we traveled.

"So what have you been doing back there?" I ask.
"Oh. I was reading. I don't really have all day to play around, you know. I do actually have to study stuff."
"Really? What do you study?"
"Ah, I'm part of Shrines history research department. What we're transporting are a bunch of artifacts recently founded in some ruins. What I study is the Dragon's language."
"Really? I had thought our commons was derived from their language."
Asera nudges her glasses, a sparkle in her eye as her interest perked, "Actually, our common was derived from a language made for us by the Dragons. They had their own languages, and what seems to be multiple written scripts. What makes it hard to decipher is that they sometimes interchange different languages, and sometimes certain words can sound and be written the same but mean different things."
"That seems... kinda dumb?"
Asera shrugs, "Who knows. We barely know anything about them and their culture. Almost everything we have is thanks to what they gifted us. It's almost as if our past cultures had been overwritten with theirs."
That's food for thought.
"So, whats with the flowery smell?"
"What flowery smell?" Asera asks, sniffing herself, "I don't smell bad, do I?"
>>
No. 906813 ID: b1b4f3

>>906810
Huh, she doesn't smell it? Tell her it's not a bad smell, maybe your nose is better than hers. Does she mind if you sniff around to find what it is?

Maybe this is a good time to bring up your unusual backstory. That might be why you can smell it and she can't.
>>
No. 906817 ID: 65c9b9

>>906810
it might be coming from her or it could be some kind of sleeping poison might want to take a bit of distence and find where its source is. maybe take your time and give her a good long sniff till you find where on her its coming from if it dissipates when you leave her side
>>
No. 906818 ID: c92184

Identify where smell is coming from.
>>
No. 906825 ID: 7efe6b

"No... nevermind."
Probably the same flowery smell as when we first met her.

Take a stroll a bit away from the camp to stretch your legs and clear your mind. And nostrils.
>>
No. 906839 ID: a94e23

>I don’t smell bad, do I?”
What planet are you living on where flowers smell bad?
Anyway i’m gonna try to find this smell, gimme a sec.
>>
No. 906845 ID: 0c3c2c

>>906810
Naw, it's a nice smell. It's just unusual.

Also, suggest that the Dragons had multiple cultures and civilizations that interacted and existed simultaneously. Perhaps they did not possess a unified common language, and so created one for the other races to help them?
>>
No. 906849 ID: eeb7d9

"I mean, it smells like flowers so no? But still, i don't know what it is, but it comes from you..."
Could this be pheromones? What was our ability again?
>>
No. 906996 ID: 83bf07

>>906810
That wasn't her perfume?
>>
No. 907735 ID: ea36cf
File 154011238683.png - (77.48KB , 800x600 , NSFW067.png )
907735

"Nah, it's not a bad smell. It's just that I've been smelling some kind of flowery smell around you."
I scoot closer and sniff her hair, but she pushes me aside, "Stop that, that's weird."
I hold her hand and sniffs it. It's familiar but not the scent of flowers. "H-hey!" she quickly hides her hands under her legs, blushing, "I... there's no place to wash up."

I grin, "Well, the smell is faint on you, but it's probably something you've handled instead."
She looks behind her, "Well, the only thing I've been touching is- I mean handling all day was my books and some artifacts. But neither of them have any strong smell."

She thinks for a moment, "Well since we're asking questions, could I ask why you're so..."
"Pretty?"
"Frisky." she smiles.

"Oh." I shift on my feet, "Well... it started since I hit puberty, I guess. My body developed quick, and my desires grew alongside it."
"So you're not just... you know?" She holds up two fingers in a scissors figure on both hands jams it between each other.
"I don't mind either. Men, Women, toys. It just feels nice. It's just kinda frustrating in that I tend to outlast my partners."
Asera blushes, burying her face in her socked legs. "I'm sorry. It just felt amazing, I couldn't stop myself."

"My turn, why do you keep wearing stockings?"
"Oh." I see her toes wriggle inside her socks, "I'm super sensitive in my feet. Part of my Ground affinity, I can kinda perceive the world around me though my feet, but in turn, it gets very... overstimulating at times."
That sounds interesting.
"These help block some of the stuff, but sometimes..." she smiles, "it feels real good just to feel stuff with my feet."
>>
No. 907737 ID: 65c9b9

>>907735
tell her you will keep that in mind when you massage her feet on the road tomorrow.
>>
No. 907745 ID: 094652

>>907737
With your vagina.
>>
No. 907746 ID: 83bf07

>>907735
Ask her how it feels to sense the earth and if she's cold. You both brought your own bed rolls, yeah? Might be too cramped to bunk up though.
>>
No. 907750 ID: 1872dc

What's the ground sense like? What kind of feeling is it?
>>
No. 907751 ID: 7efe6b

>>907745
That would be kinky as fck. I approve. (altho don't say it out loud)

Also, make a mental note that Asera will only really feel naked once her stockings are removed.

Other than that, I'd ask her why she was specifically looking for a female escort. And does she often transport buttplugs or does she deal in other toys as well heh

Make a bet with her. And the loser has to carry a buttplug for a whole day. But what would we bet on?
>>
No. 907764 ID: b1b4f3

>>907735
Ask her if you can sniff her artifacts.
>>
No. 907765 ID: eeb7d9

>>907764
Yeah, this is from where the smell is coming from.
>>
No. 908335 ID: c92184

Sniff books and artifacts. Remember to play with her feet whenever you get the chance.
>>
No. 908538 ID: ea36cf
File 154071013650.png - (114.00KB , 800x600 , NSFW068.png )
908538

"So, how good does it get?" I smirk.
"Well, if I touch it just right..." she sighs.
"w-wait, no," she realizes where I'm getting with this, "How can you even still be in the mood for this?"
"For what? Making someone else feel good?" I slide closer.
"No, I mean," she takes a breath and blushes, "... are you constantly this horny?"
I shrug, "I guess. Toys takes off the edge, but it's always better with a partner." I place a hand on her thigh.

Asera's breathing gets a bit rougher and her face grows redder.
"SO!" she scoots away, "I might have an idea on what the smell is."
She stumbles up to the carriage and I follow her to the back, where she rummages though her boxes.

The cargo is mostly crates and covered boxes, a small one she carries out and pulls out a small... thing.

"Take a whiff," she holds it up to me.
"Yeah, that's the smell. It's some kind of flower, I think? I don't remember what kind, but it's very distinct."
"Hold on," She pulls out another thingamabob, and holds it close to me.
"Yup, similar scent."

"Interesting. These are artifacts found in an underground ruins. I'm bringing these to Wern. You're saying you can smell something on these?"
"It's also faintly on you, the whole inside kinda smells like it."
"Fascinating..." Asera rests the thingamabob against her face as she thinks.
"So, is that some kind of buttplug?"
"What? No!" she eyes the thingamabob, "I... I don't think so..."

"I dare you to carry it."
"Carry?" a slow realization forms on her face, "I, wait, no, these are artifacts, they're highly valuable, and I haven't even touched there!"
"Well, you wear it, and I'll massage your feet."
"Why don't YOU wear it then!" she frowns.
"Sure."
"...what?"
>>
No. 908540 ID: f5a3f7

>>908538
We "wear" the artifact AND give her a footrub? Fuck yes, we're 100% on that plan.
>>
No. 908542 ID: 1872dc

I don't want to stress her out with being rough with expensive stuff. There's other ways to achieve the same effect without the artifact.
>>
No. 908546 ID: 7efe6b

"This little thing? I could carry it all day long. But then, can you promise to do a different dare later?"

If she backs out, then try to coax her with a better offer:
"Afraid? Ha, I bet you can't do it even for 5 minutes. And hey, I was going to offer to do anything you wanted me in return, on top wearing the thing myself, but if you aren't interested, then I guess that deal's off the table, huh?"

>they're highly valuable
By giving them additional utility, wouldn't we be increasing their value?
>>
No. 908550 ID: c92184

I don't think we should be sticking priceless artifacts up our vagina or ass.
>>
No. 908551 ID: 65c9b9

>>908540
i mean yeah sums it up. but should probably ask her if she is really ok with it before we do it
>>
No. 908563 ID: eeb7d9

Wait, are we playing sex chicken?
>>
No. 908564 ID: b1b4f3

>>908538
Please don't desecrate the ancient artifacts. If you're gonna do much of anything give her a foot massage while she gives you a different massage.
>>
No. 908576 ID: 0c3c2c

>>908538
Accept her challenge!
>>
No. 908578 ID: afdebc

>>908538
>"...what?"
"I said sure."

Then bend over.
>>
No. 908581 ID: 91ee5f

>>908564
Yeah, I agree.
>>
No. 908605 ID: eeb7d9

To lewd or not to lewd, that is that is the question.
>>
No. 908731 ID: 2a7417

No. What if it doesn't come back out? Planning on presenting your ass to the temple sages?
>>
No. 908760 ID: 91ee5f

>>908731
Good point.
>>
No. 908820 ID: 0dfaba

You're edging into the territory where she thinks you're literally sex crazy, I think, so maybe you should back off for now. Besides, it belongs in a museum!!
>>
No. 908876 ID: 7efe6b

>>908731 >>908760
You know that buttplugs aren't supposed to be fully pushed in, right? Also, you do have a basic understanding of how muscle contractions in a body work, right? You can see the object in the panel and how small it is. Can you elaborate on how exactly it could get stuck and why you wouldn't be able to simply, you know, push it out like everything else?

Altho I gotta say, presenting our ass to temple sages sounds like a really good idea!
>>
No. 908890 ID: 91ee5f

>>908876
That thing looks way too small and might actually get stuck if someone tried to put it up their butt.

And who says Kit was going to use her butt?
>>
No. 909011 ID: de8382

>>908731
I don't see the problem?
>>
No. 909025 ID: dc1fec

Don't use the relic sexually. You've got to draw the line somewhere.
>>
No. 909500 ID: ea36cf
File 154132282989.png - (125.43KB , 800x600 , NSFW069.png )
909500

I lean closer to her, forcing her to back onto the carriage.
Her breathing quickens, "I said, I'm willing to take up on that challenge if you're up for it too."
It almost looks as if she's sniffing the air.
Her face reddens, as she thinks about it.
"Wait. Not with these." She seals the artifacts back into the boxes and into a crate, before getting into the carriage and rustling though her personal bags.
She shortly returns holding a small plug and a bottle, "I've been kinda holding on to this... I could never bring myself to use it, nor could I talk about it to others. What do you think of it?"
It's a small plug by my standards, but I can see how this small palm sized thing might be intimidating for her.

>Ease it in
>Jam it in
>Use on self
>>
No. 909505 ID: 83bf07

Ease it in. Smooth as butter.
>>
No. 909507 ID: 094652

Stick it into her pussy then jam it in her ass
>>
No. 909510 ID: a62847

Ease it.
>>
No. 909513 ID: 080aaf

J-j-jam it in.
>>
No. 909515 ID: 05ebc7

Ease it in carefully.
>>
No. 909517 ID: 06fdc0

easy does it
>>
No. 909522 ID: 2202fb

Dont be so mean to her. Use it on yourself.
>>
No. 909526 ID: 65c9b9

>>909500
ease it in her, just do it like always on yourself
>>
No. 909527 ID: 65c9b9

>>909500
ease it in her, just do it like always on yourself
>>
No. 909551 ID: b1b4f3

>>909500
Ease that sucker in there.
>>
No. 909563 ID: afdebc

>>909500
Ease it in
>>
No. 909564 ID: 891b91

Tell her to jam it in you.
>>
No. 909568 ID: eeb7d9

I say use it on yours, to make her feel more at ease. Once she sees there is no problem, use it on her.
>>
No. 909590 ID: 02a0f7

Ease in self
>>
No. 909680 ID: f5910f

>>909507
Jam it in.
>>
No. 909818 ID: 7efe6b

>>909564
This.
>>
No. 909835 ID: 864e49

Ease it into her WITH YOUR TONGUE.
>>
No. 910180 ID: ea36cf
File 154184591914.png - (90.31KB , 800x600 , NSFW070.png )
910180

"It's cute." I answer, taking it from her.
I lean Asera back, letting her rest on the carriage as I apply the bottle of lubrication onto the plug.
Her breathing gets a bit tense as she closes her eyes, awaiting the intrusion
"Just relax," I tell her as I rest the toy against it's new home.

A bit of nudging, and Asera naturally tenses her body. "I said to relax," and use my thumb to massage her groin while sneaking my hand towards one of her legs.
She squeaks as I grip her foot in my left hand.

"W-what are you?" She shakingly asks, "I said I'd massage your feet, didn't I?"
I press a thumb into the center of her foot, making her body stiffen.
"wa-wait, do-"
I begin rubbing my thumb up and down her foot, timing both thumbs to simulate her in two places.
Her back arcs as she presses her mouth, stifling herself as her leg begins twitching and kicking futilely against my grip. I begin pressing harder, one thumb massaging up between her toes, while the other slightly penetrates her.

Just as as her back arcs one more time, I gently pressure the plug deeper, until she gasps under her hand, her body forced to relax from being too tense.
And with a whimper, my palm presses against her body, the toy buried deep inside as my thumb slowly enters her front, massaging the wall between.

She barely gets another breath as I release my hand from her crotch to grip her other leg.
She looks at me, shaking her head slowly as I press both hands against her sensitive feet.

>Massage feet
>Release
>Other
>>
No. 910181 ID: c92184

Massage her feet with hands. Massage her vagina with your foot.
>>
No. 910182 ID: 65c9b9

>>910180
release if she is shaking her head thats good as saying "no"
>>
No. 910185 ID: 9a9e0c

Smooch her foot and let her go. She's giving you a no.
>>
No. 910192 ID: f5a3f7

>>910181
I second this
>>
No. 910193 ID: 7efe6b

>>910181
I can't think of anything better.

Explore her soles and watch her reaction to find just the right spot to massage.
>>
No. 910230 ID: c20492

>>910185
This. When she goes "no", we let go.
If she wanted us to bypass "no", we'd have set up a safeword beforehand.
>>
No. 910231 ID: afdebc

Let go and let her get used to it, then.
>>
No. 910233 ID: 0c3c2c

>>910185
Yep, leave her alone.
>>
No. 910234 ID: b1b4f3

Should really decide on a safeword. This is the second time consent has come up.
>>
No. 910984 ID: c92184

>>910181
Amending with establish a safeword.

Banana.
>>
No. 910985 ID: 02a0f7

Tell her you'll stop if she says safeword or holds her palm up. Otherwise give her more time to decide by going with the feetrubs.
>>
No. 911064 ID: ea36cf
File 154252499710.png - (104.87KB , 800x600 , NSFW071.png )
911064

I release Asera's legs carefully, letting them dangle off the cart as I jump up next to her.
Her breathing slows as she rubs her thighs together, constantly adjusting her hips.
"How does it feel?" I ask, rubbing her exposed belly.
"It-" she winces, "feels odd. Kinda like I have to take a dump."
She relaxes, splayed back on the floor as her chest rises and falls.
"I can feel my butt... my insides pulsing. It's just odd."
My hand continues to make slow circles over her belly.

Over time, her thighs presses harder together, and her breathing getting quicker.
I circle lower and lower before she clenches, raising her knees partly as she tries to curl up. "How do you even deal with this" she asks, covering her face with her hands. She relaxes again, "I'm exhausted. There's something about you just just... I don't know, it's like you have an aura of horny."
"Is that a come-on?"
"Would be a terrible one if it was," she yawns.
"But is this how you feel all the time? Just always horny?" her hips relaxes, but before her weight rests on the floor, she tenses again.
"I'm used to it I guess. Rubbing yourself gets tiresome after a few nights, and escalation is a slippery slope. And living in a village, people gets to know you real quick. So I guess I just kinda keep bottling it in. Luckily we got a merchant who does some discrete deals every now and again. Got some inanimate friends through them."
I look over, and she's asleep.

I reach in and pull out a blanket over her before stepping off the carriage.

>Keep watch
>Rest
>>
No. 911066 ID: 05ebc7

>>911064
You DO have a job to do.

>Keep watch
>>
No. 911067 ID: 65c9b9

>>911064
its your job to keep watch. but wake her up about 3 hours before dawn for you to get a bit of rest before heading onto the road so you can be somewhat rested and then take naps on the road
>>
No. 911070 ID: 83bf07

>>911067
He's got it. Sleep in shifts.
>>
No. 911083 ID: fbc0a3

>>911067
Three hours isn't a lot but you're supposed to be the guard and it'll do.
>>
No. 911093 ID: eeb7d9

All right, is time to get serious. Do your job and keep watching.
>>
No. 911100 ID: c92184

Keep watch. We have a job to do.
>>
No. 911185 ID: 91ee5f

>>911064
You’ve got a job to do, so you better keep watch.
>>
No. 911232 ID: afdebc

>>911064
Keep watch, for now. You can wake her up for her shift later.
>>
No. 911240 ID: 2a7417

Rest now, wake up early. As soon as Asera awakes you can get moving. You may have boundless stamina, but it would be wise not to test its limitlessness.
Besides, that artifact is in the safest place you can think of.
>>
No. 911299 ID: 0c3c2c

>>911064
Keep Watch.
>>
No. 911421 ID: 7efe6b

Keep watch but patrol the area.
>>
No. 911616 ID: ea36cf
File 154305482999.png - (121.61KB , 800x600 , NSFW072.png )
911616

>Keep watch

I use the moons to keep an eye on what time it is as I keep the fire from keeping out.

Humming to myself, I keep myself awake and take a few biscuits to keep awake.
Amongst other quiet activities, keeping quiet to not wake up Asera.
>>
No. 911618 ID: 83bf07

Earn your rest~
>>
No. 911630 ID: 7efe6b

Once the morning comes, wake Asera up with some moaning.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason