[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 896610)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 22586 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153387732968.png - (530.92KB , 996x996 , Title.png )
896610 No. 896610 ID: 40232e

Author's Note: This quest may, at some point,become NSFW.

> Once upon a time...
>In a dark dark forest there was a dark dark town.
>In that dark dark town there was a dark dark hill.
>On that dark dark hill there was a dark dark house.
>And in that dark dark house, some monsters lived.
Expand all images
>>
No. 896612 ID: 094652

Are we playing the monsters again?

Let's play a game.
>>
No. 896613 ID: 40232e
File 153387775829.png - (596.82KB , 996x996 , Spookquest1.png )
896613

> And they were about to throw a party.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: FOYER

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. Where does she want to go? And who does she want to talk to? She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 896614 ID: 094652

Would Sapphie like a HUG:333
>>
No. 896615 ID: d887c0

>>896613
Hey, Lavender! We're back! How's our favorite spider doing?
>>
No. 896618 ID: 91ee5f

>>896610
>This quest may, at some point,become NSFW.
Oh my! ~~~ <3

>>896613
Yo, Lavender! We’re back! And we’ve missed you! How’ve you been?

So, let’s do this!

>PARTY FAVORS
I don’t know who could help with this. Maaaaybe 8bit could help?

>PARTY FOOD
Vanilla seems like the obvious monster to ask for help with this.

>INVITATIONS
I say we should go visit Victoria for this. She seems like she’d be able to help make the invitations look all fancy.
>>
No. 896628 ID: 33cbe7

Sapphire sure can get around! She can handle any invitations we missed. Let's chat her up.
>>
No. 896646 ID: 290936

>PARTY FAVORS
8bit, totally.
>PARTY FOOD
Vanilla or maybe Oddrie.
>INVITATIONS
Matilda! Matilda! Matilda!

Chit-chat with saphire too, was a long time until our last talking with her.
>>
No. 896660 ID: ba56e6

>>896646
Ah yes, maybe talk to Oddrie to see if any plants are good/tasty to monsters. Even if it's just as a seasoning.
>>
No. 896701 ID: 075290

Ask the house head if it’s possible to invite the moon.
>>
No. 896706 ID: 40232e
File 153395608662.png - (449.28KB , 996x996 , Spookquest2.png )
896706

> SPEAKING TO: Sapphire

[Lavender]: Hiiii! owo

[Sapphire]: How are you doing that with your mouth-- Nevermind. Anyway. What's up, Lavender? Still prepping for the party?


YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: FOYER

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 896707 ID: d887c0

>>896706
I would like your help delivering invitations! owo Also, I would like to hug you. OwO
>>
No. 896708 ID: b1b4f3

I've got an idea. We can get some paper to write invitations on then make a drone to go deliver them!

Ask Sapphire where you can get some paper.
>>
No. 896709 ID: 91ee5f

>>896706
>What's up, Lavender? Still prepping for the party?
Yes! I’m currently trying to make some invitations. Could you help me do that?
>>
No. 896718 ID: ba56e6

>>896708
Good idea! That way Lavender can personalize invitations for everyone.
>>
No. 896719 ID: 91ee5f

>>896708
If Lavender is going to make some drones, then let’s use the eggs that we left in Matilda’s care.

Or if we’re going to make more, then let’s go to Lavender’s room under the stairs to lay the eggs. Because I’m pretty sure no one wants to actually see Lavender lay the eggs.
>>
No. 896723 ID: 33cbe7

Ask how Naut's doing as well.
>>
No. 896725 ID: 864e49

Lavender tell her we said hi! Give her a hug!
>>
No. 896755 ID: 4f1cbc

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
Did we figure out where we're having the party? Well, the house, obviously, but I assume we're setting up in a specific room where we can have the food and maybe some decorations.

>Still prepping for the party?
Of course!
>>
No. 896756 ID: ba56e6

>>896719
We could ask if 8bit wants to watch.
>>
No. 896764 ID: 40232e
File 153401087729.png - (612.17KB , 996x996 , Spookquest3.png )
896764

>SPEAKING TO: Sapphire

[Lavender]: I need help with making and delivering some invitations for the party! Also, I would like to hug you OWO. Also also! How is naut doing? Maybe we should get some paper to custom make the invitations probably! Also the voices say hi! And they want to give you a hug!

[Sapphire]: Woah, okay that's a lot of info to pars-- oh. Voices again, huh. We should really see on nabbing them some sort of body so they stop hitching rides on you. Toblerone says if they stick around long enough they might start hitching rides on other residents, too.... Anyway, yea, Invitations. Dunno where to find paper, much less the stuff required to write 'em up, but I'm sure somebody has some. We're not entirely cut off, after all.

[Sapphire]: Naut is doing fine. They got a makeover proper, they'll probably be somewhere in the house. Now that you've started getting everyone's spirits lifted I've noticed people coming out of their rooms and wandering about more.

[Lavender]: Hug?

[Sapphire]: I'm not a touchy feely kind of girl.

[Lavender]: omo

[Sapphire]: Don't give me that look, c'mon.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: FOYER

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 896767 ID: ba56e6

>>896764
The moth girl is a recent arrival. Maybe she brought paper.
>>
No. 896771 ID: b1b4f3

>>896764
Hmm, maybe 8-bit has paper, for writing notes on. For videogames and for trap designs.
>>
No. 896775 ID: 91ee5f

>>896764
>What do?
Thank Sapphire for her time and say goodbye.

Let’s go ask 8-bit if he has any paper.

If he’s got a computer, then he might have a printer with some paper in it. He can help us design the invitations on his computer and print them out when we’re done.
>>
No. 896776 ID: 977456

Are drones capable at calligraphy?
>>
No. 896782 ID: d887c0

>>896775
This.
>>
No. 896795 ID: ad51b8

ask her if she has any idea on who we should talk to to find some party favors and food. Then thank her for her time.
>>
No. 896805 ID: 91ee5f

>>896795
>food
Obviously we talk to Vanilla for that.
>>
No. 896809 ID: 40232e
File 153403554717.png - (424.75KB , 996x996 , Spookquest4.png )
896809

Lanvender bids Sapphire Goodbye.

Lavender moves to 8Bit's last known location, the LOUNGE.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 896811 ID: 91ee5f

>>896809
Go over to 8Bit and greet him.

Then ask him if he can help you with designing the party invitations on his computer and then printing them out.
>>
No. 896820 ID: b1b4f3

>>896811
yeah!
>>
No. 896825 ID: d887c0

Greet your friends, then approach 8Bit with your request.
>>
No. 896836 ID: 33cbe7

Hey 8bit, does that computer have a printer? We're looking to make some customized invitations.
>>
No. 896928 ID: a307f1

Give 8bit a Big Hug!!!
>>
No. 896933 ID: ba56e6

Ask if 8bit likes oviposition.
>>
No. 896937 ID: 40232e
File 153412625651.png - (618.48KB , 996x996 , Spookquest5.png )
896937

>SPEAKING WITH: 8BIT

[8BIT]: Oh, hey Lavender. How've you been?

[Lavender]: Hiiii! I need help with designing a bunch of invitations! And then printing them out on your computer! You can help me out right? owo

[8BIT]: Well, I suppose I cou--

[Lavender]: Also I would like a hug!

[8BIT]: I-- W-well...

[Lavender]: Also what are your opinions on sexual egg laying?

[8BIT]: Uhhhhhhhhhh.........

[8BIT IS CURRENTLY: FLUSTERED]

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 896938 ID: b1b4f3

Tell him Voices are here again.
>>
No. 896939 ID: 290936

Yep, voices are here again. Still need help with the invites yo.
>>
No. 896947 ID: 33cbe7

Voices are here! Does the spider know how to use the web?
>>
No. 896948 ID: 91ee5f

>>896937
*sigh*
8Bit, please ignore that last question. It was dumb and it just kinda slipped out.

But, serious talk right now, I really do need help with the invitations. Would you be willing to help me? And, uh, I wouldn’t mind giving you a hug if you wanted one.
>>
No. 896950 ID: b84567

Apologize for giving him the third degree; Explain head-voices tend to go at a mile a minute. But yes, the invitations! Can he help with those?
>>
No. 896956 ID: 40232e
File 153413390593.png - (640.44KB , 996x996 , spookquest6.png )
896956

>SPEAKING WITH: 8BIT

[Lavender]: Oh! Also, those voices type folks are back again! I suuuper need help with these invitations though. I'm not super good with the whole writing bit, on the account of no thumbs.

[8BIT]: I don't know whether to be comforted or concerned by the fact that it was not you that wanted to know about my kinks but rather a random being who had it as their first instinct.

[Lavender]: Oh no I suuuuper still want to know. How do you feel about webbing? Still up for that hug? ~wo

[8BIT]: YES, WELL. Invitations, right? You needed help with those? I can definitely help out with that. Just... need to delete a few files of the computer first... give me a second.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS

---
Would you like to
[A] Let 8BIT design the invitations
or
[B] Design your own Invitations? (Picture required for option B)
>>
No. 896957 ID: ba56e6

Asking for a friend haha
>>
No. 896962 ID: ba56e6

>>896956
We'd also like to personalize them if possible. Do you have adobe design pro?
>>
No. 896967 ID: 91ee5f

>>896956
>Let 8Bit design invitations?
>Design your own invitations?
We’d like to design our own, please!

.....actually, Lavender doesn’t really have any fingers, so I’m not sure how well she can draw with the mouse. Uhhh, since 8Bit has fingers, could Lavender just describe what she wants on the invitations to him and let him draw it?

>(Picture required for option B)
Do you want us to post a picture now or not yet?
>>
No. 896973 ID: 40232e

>>896967

If you would like, you may!
>>
No. 896976 ID: 91ee5f
File 153414390640.png - (177.54KB , 996x996 , CE055E7E-6D0F-4408-B85D-E5FBEF8D4E36.png )
896976

>>896973
Yay!

Here’s my invitation design. I just wanted to keep it simple.
>>
No. 896985 ID: 33cbe7

A, go crazy 8bit. Just think about spiders and hearts and delicious foods.
>>
No. 896989 ID: ad51b8

I have an idea for an invite design.

first have it design like a post card. As in a single piece of paper with no fold and the size of a normal folded card while folded with one side having a picture and when you flip it the other side will have all the info. Have the whole card black on both sides with the color of the text being the same color as Lavender's fur on the info side and on the side with the picture just have a small smiling chibi Lavender face in the dead center of the card.

If you want something a bit more complex I have another idea using the post card design again but have in monochrome (black and white) colors with the picture side instead having an outline sketch of Lavender's face in the foreground with a spiderweb design in the back ground. If you want to get extra fancy with it you could make half the cards have black outline, spiderweb, and text while the card itself is white and the other half have the outline, spiderweb, and text be white with the card being black.
>>
No. 897054 ID: ba56e6

>>896989
I like the monochrome design better, the purple on black would probably be hard on the eyes.
>>
No. 897087 ID: 40232e
File 153421891236.png - (659.16KB , 996x996 , Spookquest7.png )
897087

>SPEAKING WITH: 8BIT

[Lavender]: Um! I can't exactly draw, so how about I describe some bits to you and we go with that? That seems like fun! Hmm...

[8BIT]: I mean sure, but, this isn't exactly a Kinko's y'know. Considering they went out of business and got bought by FedEx. ...My point is I don't have a super fancy printer.

[Lavender]: That's okay! How about something in rainbow? No, Black and white! With my face on it! And webs! And a lot of yummy food! And a bunch of hearts too! Yea!

[8BIT]: A... little less complex. How about a simple black and white design? I could get those done easy. ...Are they gonna be custom tailored for each individual or is it just gonna be an overall thing?

[Lavender]: Probably the latter. If I want to do anything special with someone I'll invite them myself ~wo

[8BIT]: R... Right...

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 897095 ID: d887c0

>>897087
>If I want to do anything special with someone I'll invite them myself ~wo
Speaking of which!
8Bit, old buddy, old pal, would you care to attend a little soiree we're throwing? Nothing too fancy. Just the housemates getting together for some fun.
>>
No. 897096 ID: 91ee5f

>>897087
Sounds like we’ve got the design worked out, so now all we have to do is write down a time the party starts and where in the house the party is located. That way everyone will be able to find the party and they can arrive on time!

Ask 8Bit if he has any ideas for a time and/or location for the party?
>>
No. 897097 ID: 91ee5f

>>897095
Also, all of this.
>>
No. 897101 ID: ba56e6

>>897096
It'll have to be somewhere with space for everyone. What about Oddrie's forest clearing, since he's immobile for the most part? That way the dense woods will still provide cover from prying human eyes.

We can include uh, what'sherface, the chick everybody forgets, by bringing a suitable water receptacle. Or since she gets off on sadness would she prefer to be left out? Not sure what to make of that one.

Alternatively, if Oddrie can come into the painting world if we bring the painting to him, we could have it there and drop him off back outside after.
>>
No. 897107 ID: 91ee5f

>>897101
Putting all of this under spoilers so that Lavender doesn’t repeat it out loud.

>Have party outside?
I was kinda hoping we could have the party indoors, since that location is really close to where the Wendigo is. And I’m pretty sure we all agreed that he’s not very nice and most likely has plans to overthrow Toblerone and take over the house.

>Oddrie is immobile.
Isn’t he in a pot? Can’t we just pick him up and carry him inside?

>what'sherface, the chick everybody forgets
Don’t be rude. Her name is Amelie. And she can move between different water sources at will, so all we need is to bring a bathtub full of water and she’ll be able to appear in that.

>>
No. 897114 ID: 33cbe7

Thanks a bunch 8Bit, and consider yourself the first special invitee with this hug!
We'll give him a few chats to work on it while we hunt down the next thing on the list, food.
Is Matilda still on the couch?
>>
No. 897124 ID: 91ee5f

>>897114
If you ask me, I think Vanilla should be in charge of food. Can’t have a party without a cake or some other kind of sweet food!
>>
No. 897166 ID: 40232e
File 153428954788.png - (492.49KB , 996x996 , Spookquest8.png )
897166

>SPEAKING WITH: 8BIT

[Lavender]: We should probably throw the party out in the garden, just cuz oddrie can't really move from there. Same with Amelie, what with being confined to water.

[8BIT]: Well, technically Amelie doesn't need to move between water, she just has a difficult time moving out of it on account of the fin. That... said, Oddrie and a few others have undergone evolution. I know Oddrie Specifically did so to be able to move around a little more... So you should be able to hold the party wherever you please.

[Lavender]: Speaking of, consider yourself the first special guest of this little shindig we're gonna throw down!

[8BIT]: Well, I would Imagine consider-- wh-

>Lavender gives 8BIT a big ol hug. They're smooth, metalic, and yet warm It is not an unpleasant feeling, to be honest, a feeling almost comparable to lying upon warm metal on a cold day. 8BIT is considerably flustered by this action as Lavender snuggles her face into the body.]

>[8BIT Has reached 1 HEART POINT! 3 HEART POINTS are required to take a relationship to the 'next level'. Higher Dateability scores means it's easier to get HEART POINTS]

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 897180 ID: d887c0

>>897166
Warm, metal friend ~w~
Okay! Now that that is squared away, we should see about food. This will be more difficult as not everyone will have the same tastes. We'll need to ask around for ideas.
>>
No. 897182 ID: 91ee5f

>>897166
Are the invitations done printing? If so, then grab all of them, hand one to 8Bit, thank him for helping you, and go look for more monsters to give invitations to.

Make sure you hand an invitation to everyone that’s currently in the Lounge before you leave the room!
>>
No. 897188 ID: ba56e6

>>897166
Good to hear Oddrie is more mobile now.

Let's go see him next! As mentioned, he might know of edible plants to spice up the party food for different palates.
>>
No. 897221 ID: 91ee5f

>>897188
I still think Vanilla should be in charge of food.

But if we can get multiple monsters to cooperate and make different kinds of food, then I wouldn’t mind attempting to do that.
>>
No. 897258 ID: 33cbe7

To cater to a variety of tastes, we need a variety of foods. Matilda's prrrobably right here, so let's just confirm our plans for her to supply the main course. Vanilla for deserts, and perhaps Oddrie for a side salad.
>>
No. 897276 ID: c49598

we should invite Dolores if she hasn't met with a terrible fate yet.
>>
No. 897329 ID: ba56e6

>>897258
This.
>>
No. 897666 ID: 823a7e
File 153456530252.png - (433.84KB , 996x996 , spookquest10.png )
897666

Since she should be close, Lavender opts to talk with Matilda, and heads to the couch. ...But she's not here. Well, Lavender did hear that people were becoming more mobile, but she didn't think that meant they wouldn't be where she could usually find them. Guess this means she'll have to look for Matilda...

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: LOUNGE

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 897667 ID: 91ee5f

>>897666
Go give Victoria her invitation.
>>
No. 897685 ID: b1b4f3

>>897666
Shouldn't INVITATIONS be crossed out, not PARTY FAVORS?

Hmm I wonder what kind of stuff we can get for party favors? Candy would work. Not sure if we can get any toylike things.
>>
No. 897686 ID: 33cbe7

Time to play hide and seek with a giant invisible tree...

Head into the painting to find Vanilla.
>>
No. 897687 ID: ba56e6

>>897667
I think 8bit needs to make and print them first.

>>897686
This.
>>
No. 897688 ID: 91ee5f

>>897687
Oh, I thought they were already done.

>>897686
>Head into the painting to find Vanilla.
This.
>>
No. 899568 ID: 40232e
File 153561067715.png - (339.59KB , 996x996 , Spookquest11.png )
899568

Lavender heads on through the painting into the first area of the VOID. There's 4 Areas as far as she can tell, but she won't have to go far. It looks like Vanilla is having a chat with Teleste about something! Considering Teleste is here, people really are starting to move around the place, huh?

YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: VOID I

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 899580 ID: 91ee5f

>>899568
Go over there and say hello to Vanilla and Teleste.

Tell them that you’re still trying to get things set up for the party. Then ask Vanilla if she can help provide the food for the party?

After that, ask both Vanilla and Teleste if either of them knows someone that can help you make some Party Favors?
>>
No. 899587 ID: 33cbe7

How lucky! Greet the both of them.
>>
No. 899607 ID: ba56e6

Politely greet friends without interrupting.
>>
No. 902713 ID: 40232e
File 153758823127.png - (644.84KB , 996x996 , spookquest12.png )
902713

>SPEAKING WITH: Teleste, Vanilla

[Vanilla]: Well, of course things are becoming more lively, but that doesn't mean we're going to be attacked or anything! You worry too much, Teleste.

[Teleste]: {Of course I'm Worried this is the first time in a while I've actually enjoyed myself which means that somethings gonna take it away}

[Vanilla]: Oh, hun, come now. We're not that unlucky. No one here is! Aside from maybe the new person.

[Lavender]: Hiiiii!

[Vanilla]: Oh! Hello Lavender! I wasn't talking about you, don't you worry none. I was just chatting about how brisk things had become here, even the Void is starting to shift about.

[Teleste]: {Heya Lavie~ How are you? Doing Well?}

>Teleste gives Lavender a broad smile and a wink, very rapidly contrasting her earlier, almost nervous pose around the other, much larger monster. Vanilla, meanwhile, has opted to take a more relaxed pose. She honestly looks like a particularly monsterous cat in some ways, at the moment.


YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH: LAVENDER


>CURRENT LOCATION: VOID I

HP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
MP: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]
<3: [▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉]

> SKILLS -

[POUNCE]
[APHRODISIAC VENOM]
[COMMAND DRONE]
[SILK TRAP]

> INVENTORY -

-Nothing

> QUESTS -

Lavender is prepping for a party. She needs some help from some people to get a few tasks done...

>PARTY FAVORS
>PARTY FOOD
>INVITATIONS
>>
No. 902714 ID: d887c0

>>902713
Hey, gal pals!~ Was hoping to talk to you about the party coming up. You two got a minute?
>>
No. 902717 ID: 2e0f31

Better than ever! We're always here for you, Teleste. (and there, and over there, and everywhere!)
So Vanilla, are we still on for the party desserts?
>>
No. 902720 ID: b1b4f3

>>902713
Luna's the unlucky one huh? What's been happening to her?

Hmm ask the two of them if they've seen Matilda. And if they have any ideas for party favors. It's not like we can go to a toy store! Maybe there's something we can harvest from near the house?
>>
No. 902722 ID: 91ee5f

>>902713
Ask both of them if they’re excited for the party? You’re still getting things set up, but you’re hoping everyone will have fun when the party starts!

Ask Vanilla if she’d be willing to provide food for the party.

Then ask both of them if they have any ideas for party favors.
>>
No. 902786 ID: c49598

Ask them if they have seen the hunter lady?
>>
No. 902789 ID: c122c0

Teleste!!! <333


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason