[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 902224)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 23669 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153731100225.png - (16.09KB , 900x675 , 0-1.png )
902224 No. 902224 ID: 7969eb

Find out when I plan to be updating: https://twitter.com/auxoculo[/spoiler]

HD Remaster
Expand all images
>>
No. 902228 ID: 7969eb
File 153731115886.png - (595.06KB , 900x675 , 1-1.png )
902228

Sunny wakes up, perched in an odd corner of some filthy room with a massive headache. A strange woman sleeps in a bed below and Sunny feels quite cold and hungry.

She is disoriented and ponders her situation.
>>
No. 902230 ID: 7969eb

Someone, somewhere fixes a twitter link. https://twitter.com/auxoculo
>>
No. 902232 ID: 891b91

>>902228
Seems a bit high up, climb down from your perch carefully and have a look around.
>>
No. 902234 ID: 7c90bc

Can we cycle those cameras? What's in the hallway?

Are we a prisoner?
>>
No. 902235 ID: 90f3c0

Where are you? Check your surroundings.
>>
No. 902239 ID: 7969eb
File 153731348301.png - (539.96KB , 900x675 , 1-2.png )
902239

Sunny tries to look left and right to get a better view of her surroundings. Her perspective remains the same while the woman in the bed tosses and turns. She decides climbing down might not be the best idea until she knows a little more about the situation.

With regards to cameras, hallways, location, and identity: she is not sure about any of that.
>>
No. 902241 ID: 891b91

>>902239
Yell at the woman to get up and help you figure out what's going on.
>>
No. 902242 ID: 90f3c0

Touch your face, remove VR goggles.
>>
No. 902243 ID: b1b4f3

Switch to 3o1.
>>
No. 902245 ID: 7969eb
File 153731543126.png - (593.75KB , 900x675 , 1-3.png )
902245

Sunny reaches to her face and finds a cold metal block covering most of it. She tugs at it and yells. The woman in the bed does the same thing. Sunny finds the entire act to be immensely painful and suspects she's been ogling herself the whole time. For some reason.

Her fingers brush a raised portion of the block...
>>
No. 902246 ID: 7969eb
File 153731553668.png - (522.08KB , 900x675 , 1-4.png )
902246

Oh! Sunny can see another room!

The snack cake calls out to her.
>>
No. 902249 ID: 90f3c0

Keep pushing the button to cycle through the rest of the cameras.
>>
No. 902250 ID: 891b91

>>902249
Seconded, cycle through and see if you loop back to your room again.
>>
No. 902251 ID: 7969eb
File 153731691979.png - (453.14KB , 900x675 , 1-5.png )
902251

Sunny begins to fiddle with the round knob on the headpiece.

She doesn't particularly like what she sees.
>>
No. 902252 ID: 7969eb
File 153731695947.png - (341.08KB , 900x675 , 1-6.png )
902252

Oh.
>>
No. 902253 ID: 7969eb
File 153731699635.png - (717.88KB , 900x675 , 1-7.png )
902253

At least this looks normal*.
>>
No. 902258 ID: ad51b8

damn this place is filthy, keep cycling till you get back to your room and see what you have to work with and maybe see if the door to your room is locked.
>>
No. 902262 ID: 891b91

Switch back to your room and try to get up, carefully.
>>
No. 902267 ID: 7969eb
File 153731857113.png - (594.39KB , 900x675 , 1-8.png )
902267

Sunny gently eases herself onto the floor. The cold, dirty tiles do nothing to comfort or warm her.

While her muscles feel rather weak, she is confident in her ability to move around unassisted.
>>
No. 902269 ID: 90f3c0

Check the bag in the corner.
>>
No. 902270 ID: 891b91

Collect that power cord and see what's inside the bag.
>>
No. 902278 ID: 7969eb
File 153732047666.png - (536.32KB , 900x675 , 1-9.png )
902278

Sunny takes the extension cord and unzips the bag. The only contents of the bag seems to be several soft cloth objects that are revealed to be woman's clothing as Sunny lays them out where she can see.

She counts two socks, one bra, one pair of underpants, and a plain white t-shirt.
>>
No. 902284 ID: 91ee5f

>>902278
Admire your ass for a little bit.

Then put on those clothes you found in the bag.
>>
No. 902286 ID: 891b91

>>902278
Underwear? Too restrictive, you're a wildcat and you need to be free! Toss that shit in the bucket where it belongs. The shirt and socks are fine though, throw those on and stuff the extension cord in the bag before hanging it on your shoulder.
>>
No. 902290 ID: 0e2ebe

>>902278
Check for injuries then get dressed. Check the door afterwards.
>>
No. 902291 ID: 91ee5f

>>902284
Also, check on the snack cake. You’ve gotta make sure it remains uneaten while you try to find a way to get to that room!
>>
No. 902295 ID: eeb7d9

Wear what ever makes you fell comfortable. See if you can leave that room. It might be a good idea to not stick here for too long, you might end up like the others. Also, you have to find a way to get this thing out of your face, or, at least, connect it to a portable camara, else you will be blind for the rest of your life, or you will only bbe able to see only with random camaras. Not a pretty way to live.
>>
No. 902297 ID: 891b91

>>902291
Seconding, it doesn't look like you're in a situation where food is easy to find.
>>
No. 902298 ID: 7969eb

In case I don't get any more updates done before I got to bed for the night I made a discussion thread. If I done fucked up somehow let me know.https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/125518.html
>>
No. 902310 ID: 7969eb
File 153732946171.png - (581.70KB , 900x675 , 1-10.png )
902310

Sunny gives every article of clothing a test run. The socks, underpants, and bra all fit fairly snug, but the socks provide very poor traction on the tiled floor. The shirt is an absolute tragedy.

Some part of Sunny's brain feels she missed a very crucial, saucy, step of this process.
>>
No. 902313 ID: 7969eb
File 153732994366.png - (480.25KB , 900x675 , 1-11.png )
902313

A quick check confirms the snack cake's location.
>>
No. 902315 ID: b1b4f3

>>902310
Alright, I guess just put the gown back on and go barefoot since you're having traction issues. Not like socks will protect your feet much anyway.

Turn the bin towards the camera so you can see if anything's in it. Also, move the bin around in the corner you can't see, feel if it hits anything. Might be something hidden in there! Speaking of hidden things, there could be something under your bed, so if you can lift it up a bit, try that too.
Might want to sniff at the glass to see what it used to contain. Put usable stuff in duffel bag, carry it with you as a container.

>>902313
Oh god it moved. There's probably someone under the bed. I would not pick that room for the first place you visit.
>>
No. 902316 ID: 891b91

>>902315
Seconding all of this
>>
No. 902319 ID: 129580

Move a bit closer to the corner the camera in yhour room is located, then do a slow spin to visually check for injuries or other physical marks before you put the gown back ontop of your underwear only ensemble.
>>
No. 902320 ID: 891b91

>>902310
Also, take this moment to admire your own ass
>>
No. 902321 ID: 91ee5f

>>902310
Slowly spin around while in view of the camera to check your body for injuries.

>>902313
It moved!

Well, as long as the wrapper hasn’t been opened and there isn’t a bite missing, there’s still hope you can eventually eat it!

Before you leave the room, check the hallway camera to see if it’s safe to leave the room.
>>
No. 902325 ID: eeb7d9

Hey, you think you can muve the camares?
>>
No. 902328 ID: 0e2ebe

>>902315
Yeah all of this is good. Since you haven't mentioned it, I assume you probably don't have any injuries.
>>
No. 902334 ID: 93f082

>>902315
This for now.

A few other things that we could try afterwards:
-Drink the water in the glass. Considering the glass is mostly empty, it's safe to assume you already drank most of it and are still alive.
-Plug one end of the extension cord into the wall socket, and the other end into your headpiece.
-Try to break the glass in a way that the bottom remains intact. Use the flat bottom as a mirror.
>>
No. 902421 ID: 094652

At this point, you can see everything except the camera and whatever's behind it. If your handler had to place a clue in the room, that's where I expect they'd put it first.

Feel around the camera for hinges and wires. See if you can remove the camera and/or move it around.
>>
No. 902445 ID: 7c90bc

Ok, so roll the socks up and stick them in your underwear for safe keeping. If you find shoes they will be very handy. Put the gown on too, maybe backwards as if it were a coat. That bag looks backpack style so take that too, stuff the cord in it or make a belt out of it if you really want.

And then go and feel up the camera, see if it's possible to detach or move it. Check the door and if it's open, try to yank the thing of the wall entirely.
>>
No. 902456 ID: 891b91

>>902310
>socks provide poor traction
Tear holes in the toes of the socks and wear them as legwarmers instead! Then you get warmth and traction!
>>
No. 902458 ID: b1b4f3

>>902456
What if we find shoes later?
>>
No. 902462 ID: 5bad2e

Keep the socks intact - you can use one to handle all this broken glass everywhere, and the other can be filled with something heavy (like butter) and be used as a bludgeon. Check the trash can while you are here. See if you can upend it and stand on it to reach the camera.
>>
No. 902538 ID: 7969eb
File 153749102133.png - (586.39KB , 900x675 , 1-12.png )
902538

Sunny packs away the socks, t-shirt, and extension cord inside her brand new(?) bag then proceeds to check herself for any injury. She appears to be completely healthy save for the giant chunk of metal on her face. Her ass is... well it's still there.

She puts the gown back on over her comfy undergarments and heads over to check the bed and glass.
>>
No. 902539 ID: 7969eb
File 153749116026.png - (591.59KB , 900x675 , 1-13.png )
902539

The bed proves too heavy for Sunny to move, but she reaches under it for good measure. Nothing but more dirt. A quick sniff of the glass doesn't yield any discomforting results and Sunny chugs it. Just a nice room temperature glass of water.

Sunny continues on to check the garbage can.
>>
No. 902542 ID: 7969eb
File 153749138727.png - (589.04KB , 900x675 , 1-14.png )
902542

Empty. The lack of secrets hidden away in her room is starting to disappoint Sunny a little, but she's also relieved to not be finding any severed body parts or anything.
>>
No. 902544 ID: 7969eb
File 153749162953.png - (429.20KB , 900x675 , 1-15.png )
902544

Sunny fumbles the garbage can over to the corner underneath the camera. Still no hidden objects. Sunny climbs onto the overturned can to grab at the camera, managing to turn it slightly. The feed cuts out for a brief second while she turns it.

Sunny takes a good look at her face and accepts there may not even be any way to unlock the door to this room... which actually may or may not be locked.
>>
No. 902548 ID: ad51b8

well try opening it and see what happens
>>
No. 902549 ID: 90f3c0

See if the door is locked.
>>
No. 902553 ID: eeb7d9

Well nowhere but forward. Try open the door.
>>
No. 902554 ID: b1b4f3

>>902544
Alright, check the hallway to avoid surprises, then try opening the door. Switch to the hallway as you step through(if you do).

Man it'd be great if you could take the 3o1 camera with you as a portable "eye". Are there any other knobs on your headset? It's really worrying to walk into any of the rooms without being able to move the cameras.
The one with the bloody message on the wall looks the safest, at least... and we should check to see if the poor guy is still alive.

Oh, take the bedstand with you as an improvised bludgeon in case something attacks you from off-camera.
>>
No. 902557 ID: 0e2ebe

Switch to the hall feed, might give some useful info. Then back to your room so you can try opening the door.
>>
No. 902560 ID: 7969eb
File 153749487706.png - (717.88KB , 900x675 , 1-16.png )
902560

Sunny switches to the hallway camera and sees the coast is clear.
>>
No. 902562 ID: 7969eb
File 153749549779.png - (618.23KB , 900x675 , 1-17.png )
902562

Sunny switches back to the camera in her room and attempts to jump down from the garbage can. Unfortunately Sunny knocks the garbage can out from under her and falls facefirst on the floor with a loud clang. Pain and sound reverberate through her head. Sunny's mouth tastes a little like blood now.

After a brief period of clutching her head and recovering she stands up and walks to the door.
>>
No. 902563 ID: 7969eb
File 153749564231.png - (571.56KB , 900x675 , 1-18.png )
902563

Sunny's head doesn't feel all that much better, but she does find out that the door is unlocked. Sunny collects the bag and heads into the hallway.
>>
No. 902565 ID: 891b91

Alright! Now to determine which room is 3o1 and collect that delicious, moist snack cake! And get that key. And say hi to whatever it is that knocked the snack cake on the floor!

There don't appear to be any visible room numbers on the doors, so I guess we'll just have to guess. Switch to the hall camera and try to open the door across from whatever door you emerge from.
>>
No. 902566 ID: 7969eb
File 153749656577.png - (697.32KB , 900x675 , 1-19.png )
902566

Sunny stands in the hallway, closing the door behind her. There are three other doors and an elevator she can see.
>>
No. 902568 ID: 0e2ebe

>>902566
So cycle through the rooms. See if anything moved again. Then steel yourself for whatever moved that snack cake.
>>
No. 902570 ID: 10c408

Get back in your room, close the door then cycle the cameras. Let's make damned sure we aren't about to get jumped before we attempt to leave.
>>
No. 902571 ID: b1b4f3

>>902562
Guess we shouldn't try using an improvised stool like that again.

>>902566
Oh great we don't know which door is which. You know what, let's try the elevator first.
>>
No. 902572 ID: eeb7d9

See if the elevator works first, then we check the rooms that don't have dead things in it first.
>>
No. 902573 ID: 05ff2f

To be safer while figuring out which door leads to which room, make sure to stand on the hinge side of the door, reach over and only open it a tiny bit. Then cycle through the three room cameras 'till you spot which one has the door slightly open. This way if something does bound out of a room, you won't get slammed immediately. Also, you only need to do this two times to deduce where all three doors go, since the remaining door almost certainly has to go to the remaining room.

...However, there's something about the doors visible in 3o1 and 3o2 that doesn't match with the hall. Their handles are on the wrong side compared to the doors in the hall. It's possible none of the doors in this hall go to those rooms and they're elsewhere. Or the quest author overlooked which way the door textures should have gone.
>>
No. 902575 ID: ce950c

Hmmmm. If we don't know which room is which, maybe if there's any space under the doors we could try sliding something (a sock?) under the door and checking to see which camera can see it. Less chance of walking into something unpleasant that way.
>>
No. 902592 ID: 05ff2f

>>902575
Assuming there's a large enough gap under the doors to fit anything, this sounds like a better idea than mine of cracking a door and checking the cams for which door is ajar.
>>
No. 902603 ID: 2e0f31

Just open the doors without going in and see if the camera views change. Only a 1 in 3 chance you find the twinkey door.
>>
No. 902608 ID: 7969eb
File 153750939507.png - (710.17KB , 900x675 , 1-20.png )
902608

Sunny checks the cameras again, but nothing has changed. A sigh of relief is cut short by the realization she has no idea where any of these doors lead. After a bit of thought she comes up with the clever idea of sliding a sock underneath a door and seeing which side it comes out under. Confident in her plan, Sunny heads to the door across from her, takes out a sock, and -with some struggle at fist- slides it under the door.
>>
No. 902612 ID: 7969eb
File 153750947754.png - (340.89KB , 900x675 , 1-21.png )
902612

The sock appears to have ended up in room 303, Sunny pulls the sock back.
>>
No. 902613 ID: 7969eb
File 153750969423.png - (656.80KB , 900x675 , 1-22.png )
902613

Sunny moves to the other door adjacent to her own. Still rather proud of the plan and the safety it provides she slides the sock under the door again.

also yeah I fucked up my door handles, feel free to ignore the side of the door the handles are on because I wasn't paying much attention to that, lots of apologies
>>
No. 902614 ID: 7969eb
File 153750976858.png - (418.38KB , 900x675 , 1-23.png )
902614

This time she sees the sock in room 302.
>>
No. 902615 ID: 7969eb
File 153750988108.png - (655.64KB , 900x675 , 1-24.png )
902615

Sunny slides the sock one last time under the door of what she suspects is most likely room 301.
>>
No. 902616 ID: 7969eb
File 153750994277.png - (521.65KB , 900x675 , 1-25.png )
902616

The sock confirms Detective Sunny's hunch.
>>
No. 902617 ID: 7969eb
File 153751006392.png - (521.47KB , 900x675 , 1-26.png )
902617

Then yanks itself into room 301 out of Sunny's hand.
>>
No. 902619 ID: 915f16

“HEY”
>>
No. 902623 ID: dbf422

Oh hey a key

Oh wait that's probably a bad thing

Ignore for now! Try the empty room without sock.
>>
No. 902624 ID: b1b4f3

>>902617
HAHA NOPE not going in that room.

I'd rather check on the guy in 302.
>>
No. 902625 ID: b1b4f3

>>902623
There is no empty room, unless you mean the room we started in. One has a ghost in it, another has a body with a bloody message on the wall, and the third has a body below the camera with only the hand visible.
>>
No. 902626 ID: 891b91

3o2 is probably the safest. Go check it out, see if the person in there is still alive. If 3o2 proves safe, then do this:
>leave 3o2's door open
>sneak over to 3o1's door
>open 3o1's door
>run back into 3o2
>close 3o2's door
>watch hall and 3o1 cameras to see what happens in response
>>
No. 902630 ID: 93f082

Search the unseen corners of 3o2.
Take the dress from 3o2 and slide is under the door to 3o1. Maybe whoever is invisible there will put it on.
>>
No. 902632 ID: dbf422

>>902625
Oh then I meant 303. I didn't see the hand.
>>
No. 902637 ID: eeb7d9

How?! Who did that?! Is that ghosts? Ok, i know that i said to leave the rooms with dead things for last, but i don't like the room with invisible socks thieves.
>>
No. 902646 ID: 270774

302 is definitely safest, but we should still be really cautious. knock on the door first and see if the person laying on the bed responds before going in. they could react badly to us if they’re in a bad state of mind, which.... they clearly are
>>
No. 902650 ID: 2e0f31

Consider that whatever yanked the sock out of your hands is only invisible on the camera. Go to 302, collect the stuff from that room, and turn the corpse around to see if he dropped any good loot
>>
No. 902723 ID: 7969eb
File 153759524063.png - (712.75KB , 900x675 , 1-27.png )
902723

Sunny decides room 301 is best left alone for now. She walks, shaking, to room 302 in hopes of finding something helpful hidden inside. Without any additional thought she opens the door and steps inside.
>>
No. 902724 ID: 7969eb
File 153759571157.png - (638.18KB , 900x675 , 1-28.png )
902724

Sunny remembers to switch the camera.

A slow, tired voice asks, "Are you here to kill me? Make it quick, I'd like to go back to sleep while it's still quiet."
>>
No. 902727 ID: b1b4f3

Huh, he's still alive. Tell him no and ask if he's okay? Does he need help? ...and what's with 301? There's something invisible in there.
>>
No. 902729 ID: 10c408

"..No, I'm not here to kill you. Are you interested in trying to escape?"
>>
No. 902730 ID: fd0bee

Thanks goodness she talked. If she didn't I would suggest you to run from the possible zombie with creepy eyes. Don't say that to her.

"Hello. Are you alright? Do you need any help? I have a spare shirt if you want."
>>
No. 902733 ID: 91ee5f

>>902724
“W-w-whaaat??? Why would I kill you?! I’m from the room next door and I don’t know where I am or how I got here! Do you know where we are or what’s going on?”

After that, introduce yourself and ask for their name.

>glass shards
.....I wonder what would happen if we slid some glass under the door to 301? We could try it to see if whatever is in there could end up hurting itself when it yanks in the shard of glass.
>>
No. 902737 ID: 2e0f31

Quickly retrieve their clothes for them. We were just confused as to why they stopped writing on the wall in their own blood partway through a sentence, is all!
>>
No. 902738 ID: 2e0f31

...hmm. On a hunch, ask them if there's anything on the opposite wall as well.
>>
No. 902740 ID: dbf422

You don't look like someone who'd make that decision, even without you not wanting to. You're clearly also a prisoner, just one with extra hardware.
>>
No. 902743 ID: 93f082

Err, with those wounds, I don't think she's gonna be alive for very long.

"Do you wish to die? Or would you like to get out of here?"
If she doesn't wish to die, then we'll have to treat her wounds.
And if she wants to get out of here, then we take her with us. Of course, we'll have to find out what her abilities and status are.
>>
No. 902744 ID: ad51b8

uh, more or less just looking around actually... uh, sorry if I waked you and do you happen to know where... well where the hell we are?
>>
No. 902745 ID: 7969eb
File 153760203446.png - (637.14KB , 900x675 , 1-29.png )
902745

Sunny assures the man that she isn't here to kill him and asks if he's alright. She then starts on the increasingly long list of other questions she has. Almost immediately she's cut off as he stands up, "Am I alright?" he responds indignantly, "You've got a toaster for a face and you ask me if I'm alright?" He clutches his arm and pauses. "The nerve on this bitch."
>>
No. 902746 ID: 7969eb
File 153760204273.png - (636.99KB , 900x675 , 1-30.png )
902746

The man stands up straight, "Doesn't matter, I guess." He licks at the dried blood on his arm while Sunny introduces herself and asks if he would like to get out of here with her. "Get out? I wasn't planning on it. Mostly just sleeping until I died. I bet they've made a real mess down there this time and I want nothing to do with it." The man pauses again, then looks at his bloodstained sheets, "Your bed clean?"
>>
No. 902747 ID: ad51b8

yeeesssss?
>>
No. 902750 ID: b1b4f3

"this time"? Jeez, okay, there's some weird shit going on here. If he won't answer your questions can he direct you to someone who will? He can use your bed, provided he gives you at least some basic information about this place. You can't remember anything. Like if the invisible thing in room 301 is dangerous or not.

Ogle his dick without moving your head. He'll never know you're staring! Heck, you could "avert your gaze" by turning your head.
>>
No. 902761 ID: 10c408

"Yes my bed is clean and I have "the nerve on this bitch" because I literally can't remember a damn thing about this place or why there's a machine linked to the cameras bolted to my head."

Speaking of which, flip to room 301 real fast, make sure the door's not open.
>>
No. 902772 ID: 93f082

Do these cameras have a zoom function? :3

"No, I took a shit on my bed coz I panicked when I woke up. And what happened with your bed? Why are you naked?"

But more importantly, we need to find out everything that he knows. "What's your story?". If he chooses not to talk then we need to find a way to convince him. Offer cake. Alternatively, offer sexual services.
>>
No. 902775 ID: fd0bee

In exchange for the bed, how about you help me check on the person in the room 303?
>>
No. 902788 ID: 0e2ebe

"Yeah. Have fun." And leave him alone. Maybe take a piece of glass with some of your useless shirt as a handle for a makeshift weapon and check out 303.
>>
No. 902792 ID: eeb7d9

How are you not dead?
Anyway, you can't force him to go with you, and i don't like him that much, so yeah, sure is clean, just don't stian it with blood, we might want to sleep later. Any information about this place that might be useful in order to get out?
>>
No. 902910 ID: 2e0f31

Yeah, just put some clothes on first. Also if you feel like explaining anything, some cryptic nonsense would be appreciated.
>>
No. 902935 ID: 7969eb
File 153773905424.png - (641.98KB , 900x675 , 1-31.png )
902935

Sunny's been talking to this guy for less than three minutes and already finds him insufferable. She leaves his room and tells him to cut the bullshit and tell her what's going on. The man slinks through the door behind Sunny, "It's- They're doing some real Frankenstein shit down there. Okay look, like robot people and psychics and shit." Sunny doesn't find that as hard to believe as she initially thought and points him towards her room. "Thanks," he mumbles, "Bitch."
>>
No. 902936 ID: 7969eb
File 153773940362.png - (646.81KB , 900x675 , 1-32.png )
902936

Sunny asks if there's anything she should know about getting out and the other two rooms. On his way towards 304 the man explains, "The jackasses in lab coats and their armed goons use ID's to open the elevators," Sunny nods, "And I think the room across from mine has ghosts or some shit. Now fuck off and let me die in peace." Sunny tries her damnedest to not wish him luck bleeding or starving to death and hopes she never has to talk to him again. He closes the door to room 304 behind him.

Sunny's stomach rumbles.
>>
No. 902937 ID: 7c90bc

You know what, for a change you are going to throw caution to the wind. Put down your back, go to the room with the snack, take a deep breath, switch the camera to it, open the door, run in and get the snack, and then run back out.
>>
No. 902939 ID: 93f082

Take the clothes that were on the ground in 3o2 and slide them under the door to 3o1.

Alternatively, check out 3o3.
>>
No. 902941 ID: eeb7d9

>>902937
I don't like this plan, never trust ghosts. Unless we need to go to that room, witch i think it will given that we need that key, try the elevator.
>>
No. 902942 ID: 91ee5f

>>902935
>robot people and psychics and shit.
If that’s true, then perhaps the person in 301 has psychic powers?

>>902936
>Sunny's stomach rumbles.
You really need to get that snack cake out of 301 somehow!
>>
No. 902944 ID: 891b91

Reiterating my plan of action from >>902626. We know 3o2 is safe now, so open the door to 3o1 and make a mad dash back to 3o2, and then wait and see what happens.
>>
No. 902945 ID: b1b4f3

>>902939
I like this idea. Maybe the ghost will wear them. Or at least be distracted with them.
>>
No. 902956 ID: 1851b6

He's just jealous you got the oculus rift grafted to your face...kidding, But anyway, While it seems a bad Idea...Going into ghost room might be our only option for food. Also maybe it's a telekinetic person just hiding under the camera?
>>
No. 902964 ID: dbf422

>>902942
The first part is plausible and the second is definitely true. Time to brave the ghost room.
>>
No. 902969 ID: 10c408

Try knocking/tapping on 301's door while talking to try and establish a line of communication with the invisible occupant before we go inside.
>>
No. 902977 ID: ae9b99

spy on the guy on 304 when you get the chance.
>>
No. 902984 ID: 2e0f31

Use clothes with ghost.
>>
No. 902989 ID: a6405f

Hmm, can you take down one of the cameras and connect it to the extension cord so you can actually see from your pov? Bitchboi's cam should be safe since he just vacated it.
>>
No. 902990 ID: a6405f

Might also want to work on using touch to "see" since you yourself are more or less blind.
>>
No. 903158 ID: c0641d

We could try for that broken glass trick as described in >>902733 if it doesn’t seem open to Morse-code communication.

>>902989
Room 303’s camera seems to be hanging loose, though, so it should be easier to experiment with it and not one of the cameras that are definitely fixed in a high place.
>>
No. 903198 ID: 0c3c2c

>>902936
Steal that guy's gown. He clearly doesn't want it, it's still folded up. Wear it on top. Also, interesting that he apparently was driven to insomnia by his godawful head-box before he clawed it off or it was removed. We should try and figure out if there's an off switch on this thing when we have the time.

If the elevator's button doesn't work, all that leaves is the Ghost Room.
>>
No. 904028 ID: 7969eb
File 153819914427.png - (521.47KB , 900x675 , 1-33.png )
904028

Sunny decides there's no time to lose. There's a meal on the line. She checks if the coast is clear in room 301 and jiggles the door. It's unlocked.
>>
No. 904029 ID: 7969eb
File 153819928146.png - (507.81KB , 900x675 , 1-34.png )
904029

She throws the door open and walks quickly, but carefully towards the tantalizing snack cake laying on the floor.
>>
No. 904030 ID: 7969eb
File 153819941216.png - (502.46KB , 900x675 , 1-35.png )
904030

Sunny pounces on the defenseless sweet like a clumsy, blind predator and casts the protective wrapping aside. She digs in, savoring the spongy vanilla cake and sticky strawberry frosting. It isn't much, but it sure hits the spot.
>>
No. 904031 ID: 7969eb
File 153819945747.png - (564.91KB , 900x675 , 1-36.png )
904031

Sunny is struck in the back of the head. Her vision blurs momentarily.
>>
No. 904032 ID: b1b4f3

Alright now you know the ghost is hostile. It threw a rock or whatever those things are.
Grab key, flee room. Since you can see everything in the room at once, you should be able to at least block any other thrown rocks with your arms?
>>
No. 904033 ID: 891b91

"HEY CUT IT OUT YOU INVISIBLE ASSHOLE"
>>
No. 904035 ID: 2e0f31

I think you forgot step 2: placate the ghost.
>>
No. 904037 ID: ad51b8

"HEY!"
>>
No. 904038 ID: 10c408

Stumble/dodge to the left so you don't get hit again. Yank the sheet off the bed and toss it behind you so you can identify your attacker.

Grab the key and get the fuck out.
>>
No. 904041 ID: 93f082

It looks like there was a stone, that was lying on the floor on the left side of the room, that got thrown at you. In other words, if there's a ghost here, they can't directly interact with you. This makes things simpler.

Use the sheet on the bed as a shield to soften the blow of any flying objects. Watch the objects in the room carefully to predict the direction to block from.
Secondly, stuff the sock under you into your sock surprise panties so that it doesn't fly off anywhere.
Lastly, try to tear the string that's holding the key attached to the bed and obtain the key.

Of course, exit the room in a timely manner afterwards, even if you can't get the key.
>>
No. 904056 ID: ee2d6e

Of course it's hostile; you ate its cake!
>>
No. 904088 ID: 9c0ed3

Please, I'm just hungry!
>>
No. 904092 ID: eeb7d9

Fucking 'ell, just take the bloody key and get the fuck out! Rude ghosts these are!
>>
No. 904095 ID: ae9b99

Take key, run out the room. Try not to let it grab you.
>>
No. 905271 ID: 7969eb
File 153880273030.png - (500.31KB , 900x675 , 1-37.png )
905271

Sunny yanks the key and makes a break for the door. Reckless abandon got her into this and it sure as Hell should get her out. Whatever is moving things in the room seems to have no reaction so far.
>>
No. 905273 ID: 7969eb
File 153880278398.png - (507.15KB , 900x675 , 1-38.png )
905273

The sprint across the room goes more or less as planned. Sunny can hear something sliding across the floor, but she keeps running.
>>
No. 905275 ID: 7969eb
File 153880297146.png - (705.46KB , 900x675 , 1-39.png )
905275

Sunny slams the door behind her and switches back to hall camera. She lets out a sigh and licks the frosting off her face, a little shaken, but she'll be fine.

Sunny puts the key with string into the bag.
>>
No. 905281 ID: 891b91

Looks like the elevator's coming up -- the indicator light at the end of the hall is lit up and now we've got a new camera in range. Duck into 3o2 and check all cameras, paying special attention to 3o1 and EL04, to see what the ghost is doing and to see who's coming up/down in the elevator.

I'm also interested to see what bloodcat is doing in 3o4 (probably unspeakable acts involving your bed), and I'm wondering if we shouldn't try to carefully scope out 3o3 if we get the chance; but neither of those are a top priority.

Also, out of curiosity, try blinking your eyes.
>>
No. 905282 ID: 891b91

>>905281
Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but be sure to shut the door when you go in 3o2. You should also probably position yourself towards the lower-right corner of the camera's view in 3o2, so that if someone opens the door you won't be spotted immediately.
>>
No. 905298 ID: 7969eb
File 153880958554.png - (642.89KB , 900x675 , 1-40.png )
905298

Sunny catches her breath and decides it's best to not be the first thing whoever or whatever is riding the elevator sees. She ducks into room 302 and closes the door behind her. She starts to scan the cameras.
>>
No. 905300 ID: 7969eb
File 153880977570.png - (519.95KB , 900x675 , 1-41.png )
905300

The recently vacated room 301 doesn't seem to have changed much.
>>
No. 905301 ID: 7969eb
File 153880983023.png - (341.31KB , 900x675 , 1-42.png )
905301

Room 303 remains mostly the same as well, but Sunny could swear she saw something move towards the upper right.
>>
No. 905302 ID: 7969eb
File 153880988163.png - (584.58KB , 900x675 , 1-43.png )
905302

Sunny switches to room 304. The man is sleeping just like he said he wanted to. Sunny almost wishes she caught him doing something else.
>>
No. 905303 ID: 7969eb
File 153880992203.png - (718.60KB , 900x675 , 1-44.png )
905303

The hallway remains empty, showing the elevator's slow progress. It isn't stopping yet.
>>
No. 905304 ID: 7969eb
File 153881015165.png - (1.12MB , 900x675 , 1-45.png )
905304

Inside the elevator Sunny sees a woman smoking a cigarette. Sunny doesn't find herself feeling all that threatened by the woman. Maybe she could tell her what's going on?

Sunny hears a faint "ping" from the hallway.
>>
No. 905305 ID: 891b91

Wait and see what the woman does. And let's avoid room 303 -- we don't need a repeat of the ghost situation.
>>
No. 905308 ID: 891b91

>>905304
Also, try not to be too envious of her huge knockers.
>>
No. 905325 ID: ad51b8

wait in room, keep camera on lady.
>>
No. 905327 ID: 93f082

Keep the camera on her knockers.

But first, collect some broken glass and keep it hidden just in case.
>>
No. 905351 ID: 1851b6

>>905304
Holy shitty kitty titties!
But yeah let's hide for now, try to figure out what her game is before revealing ourselves if possible...
>>
No. 905367 ID: eeb7d9

Try not to get jealous of her big breasts. Also, that dode said that people here are making horrible experiments, like you and your device stuck in your head. They are not to be trusted.
>>
No. 905433 ID: 91ee5f

>>905367
I doubt all of the doctors are evil. There are probably a few of them that are actually trying to help.
>>
No. 905450 ID: 10c408

>>905433
You just made a whole bunch of assumptions about the medical staff of this place. And I highly doubt that enough of them are true. If they were, 302 shouldn't have been injured grievously and left unattended for so long and we would not have a compact electronic device bolted to our face.
>>
No. 905471 ID: 15a025

Wait it out and see what happens.
>>
No. 905472 ID: 7969eb
File 153888338304.png - (695.02KB , 900x675 , 1-46.png )
905472

Sunny watches the woman exit the elevator. Something about makes Sunny feel strangely inadequate. The elevator door closes behind the woman as she slowly walks further into the hall, stopping between the doors to rooms 301 and 302.
>>
No. 905473 ID: 7969eb
File 153888380253.png - (715.96KB , 900x675 , 1-47.png )
905473

The woman turns to room 302's door. Sunny's guts feel like they're tied in a knot. She walks to the door and raps her knuckles against it. After a brief silence the woman knocks again.

"You're needed in the lab. Don't make this harder than it has to be," the woman calls out in a husky voice. Sunny's feeling extremely nervous and wishes she was anywhere else.
>>
No. 905475 ID: 891b91

It's not clear whether she's looking for you or for bloodcat, but "Don't make this harder than it has to be" doesn't sound reassuring either way.

Wait where you are until she opens the door, and see what happens. If she steps far enough into the room to give you an opening for it, sneak out the door and book it for the elevator. Otherwise, wait for her to leave the room.
>>
No. 905477 ID: b1b4f3

>>905473
Open the door, ask her if she means you. The guy with the bloody face is in 304. Also there might be something wrong with room 303? It looks bad in there.
>>
No. 905478 ID: ad51b8

open door, ask if she has the right room.
>>
No. 905479 ID: 10c408

Open the door, smile and tell her that the jerkhole took over your room so he could bleed to death on your nice clean sheets.
>>
No. 905480 ID: b1b4f3

Also complain that your shirt won't go over your head.
>>
No. 905489 ID: 91ee5f

>>905473
Ask through the door who she’s looking for? Because the guy that used to be in here is in your room.
>>
No. 905490 ID: 2e0f31

Just go with it, leave her to assume the procedure has had startling side effects. That guy didn't have a camera taped to his head, which seems like a plus.
>>
No. 905500 ID: 7969eb
File 153889228160.png - (636.84KB , 900x675 , 1-48.png )
905500

Sunny decides that it's not worth making any kind of trouble. She opens the door and stammers something about not being sure if the woman has the right person and directs her towards room 304. The woman seems to barely pay any mind to Sunny.

"Eh? Didn't expect to ever see you up again."
>>
No. 905501 ID: 7969eb
File 153889245996.png - (709.94KB , 900x675 , 1-49.png )
905501

The woman gives Sunny's headpiece a few strong pokes. "Hello? Is the cat in the box alive or dead?" She leans in, smelling of cigarettes, "Christ, he really made a mess this time." She pushes past Sunny into the room.
>>
No. 905503 ID: 7969eb
File 153889287763.png - (631.77KB , 900x675 , 1-50.png )
905503

"Can't keep pumping blood into his sorry ass. Might as well just make him an organ donor at this rate." Sunny backs away and tells the woman the man is sleeping in her room. The woman scoffs, "And look at you. Ain't you just something else, barely worth the metal bolted to your skull. Where they getting you stiffs? Can't get results with worthless specimens." The woman seems to be getting pretty angry about whatever she's talking about.

Sunny still wishes she was somewhere else.
>>
No. 905505 ID: 2e0f31

>Where are they getting you stiffs?
You'd like to know that too. Also, did you say your room? You meant room 301, obviously. He thought your bed was too stiff.
>>
No. 905506 ID: 891b91

Ask her for her sweater. Your shirt doesn't fit because of the visor on your head, but with bazooms that big surely hers has ample room for you to squeeze your head through!
>>
No. 905509 ID: b1b4f3

"I never asked for this."
>>
No. 905510 ID: ad51b8

...I'm sorry but who are you?
>>
No. 905512 ID: 10c408

Man, she's even worse than 302.

Tell her not to go in 301, it tried to kill you.
>>
No. 905513 ID: 891b91

>>905512
>301 tried to kill you
On second thought, tell her to go check out 301.
>>
No. 905514 ID: 0f5855

>>905513
Definitely send her there.
>>
No. 905517 ID: 93f082

Ask her why are those things on her chest so big but yours are so small.
>>
No. 905520 ID: a44332

Ask her what's up with 301 and why they don't show up on cameras.
>>
No. 905537 ID: 2202fb

Ask her for hair and boobs.
Then ask wtf is going on. Explain that you see thru the cameras and you are very much alive at this point in time regardless of your prior state.
>>
No. 905656 ID: eeb7d9

Kindly and calmly ask what is going on, and that you would like to get out, without this thing on your face if posible. Let's not be agresive with her. If she has the balls to walk around here without fear she must have some sort of way to defend herself against us. Don't do anything stupid.
Also, what is it a that we are supposed to prove? What is your experiment about?
>>
No. 905767 ID: 06fdc0

well fuck you too bitch *flip them off*
>>
No. 905890 ID: 65c9b9

>>905503
hug GO
>>
No. 905927 ID: 7969eb
File 153903850924.png - (633.88KB , 900x675 , 1-51.png )
905927

Sunny gathers the courage to ask the woman what's going on and where they are. The woman sighs out a cloud of smoke.

"Well," she takes another drag on her cigarette, "For starters, I'm Dr. Greene. It doesn't matter what else you know. All you need to know is that I'm in charge here." Sunny argues that she'd be more helpful in whatever is going on if she knew even the basics. "Tell me where the man that was in this room is if you want to be useful then." Sunny considers her encounter in room 301 and tells Dr. Greene that's where he is.
>>
No. 905929 ID: 7969eb
File 153903854811.png - (629.74KB , 900x675 , 1-52.png )
905929

Dr. Greene grabs Sunny's gown and shakes her. "DO YOU THINK I'M SOME KIND OF IDIOT?" Sunny can't form any words to answer. "And what's this?" Dr. Greene takes hold of the bag's strap, "You going on vacation? Gonna go home?" Sunny shudders.
>>
No. 905932 ID: 7969eb
File 153903872333.png - (462.21KB , 900x675 , 1-53B.png )
905932

Sunny is flung to the ground, shortly followed by repeated heavy stomps from Dr. Greene. She's sure Dr. Greene is shouting something, but between what feels like daggers being driven into her brain, the distortion of her vision, and what she can only assume is some of her own blood trickling from her face she can't make it out. Sunny's consciousness soon fades.
>>
No. 905933 ID: 7969eb
File 153903875891.png - (12.18KB , 900x675 , 1-54.png )
905933

Sunny wakes up in the inky blackness under the stars.
>>
No. 905934 ID: ad51b8

gg
>>
No. 905937 ID: eeb7d9

Sunny...? You alive there?
>>
No. 905938 ID: deec6e

Sunny should wake up again.
>>
No. 905939 ID: 891b91

Say hi to the completely normal and not-at-all-disconcerting pairs of glowing eyes in the inky blackness.
>>
No. 905947 ID: 93f082

Feel around the floor around you.
>>
No. 905965 ID: b1b4f3

>>905513
>>905514
Yeah for future notice, people who know where the test subjects are... tend to know where the test subjects are.

>>905933
Get up.
>>
No. 905978 ID: 10c408

Well that escalated swiftly.

Let's not trust any other doctor we come across, or maybe anyone for that matter.

Now then... Take your time, find out what, if anything, part of your body hurts after that smackdown
>>
No. 905980 ID: 10c408

>>905965
They don't know where they are at all times. If that was the case, she'd have gone straight to room 304 instead of 302.
>>
No. 906004 ID: 91ee5f

>>905929
If that bitch actually paid attention, she would’ve heard Sunny already tell her that guy she’s looking for was in room 304 right here: >>905500 .

Maybe her oversized (and possibly fake) breasts are somehow blocking her ears?
>>
No. 906008 ID: ae9b99

Cool, our quest ended before it even began.

So, go check out this afterlife, this limbo.
>>
No. 906023 ID: 7969eb
File 153904784032.png - (10.24KB , 900x675 , 1-55.png )
906023

Clearly Sunny has died. No, not quite? Maybe? She's not too sure. She doesn't seem to be hurt in any way. The surroundings feel warm and soft, a welcome comfort from the previous rooms.
>>
No. 906027 ID: 7969eb
File 153904804267.png - (10.99KB , 900x675 , 1-56.png )
906027

Sunny stares into the moving stars above. It feels like someone is talking to her.
>>
No. 906028 ID: ae9b99

I think it is asking who are you

Respond saying "none of your business"
>>
No. 906029 ID: deec6e

>>906027

Error messages are talking to you now. You're probably hallucinating. Try to wake up. Failing that, say you're Sunny.
>>
No. 906032 ID: b1b4f3

>>905980
We were told the room was haunted. Do you think such a description involves a ghost that moves around?

>>906027
Say hello, introduce yourself. Maybe this is another ghost, but one that lives in the electronic systems here?
>>
No. 906033 ID: 891b91

>>906027
>WHO ARE YOU
Ligma
>>
No. 906036 ID: 10c408

Touch your face, see if the monitor-like object is still there.
>>
No. 906048 ID: 2e0f31

Touch the stars.
>>
No. 906080 ID: eeb7d9

Ooookay? Say hi to error messages and introduce yourself.
Where is your metal box?
>>
No. 906100 ID: 7969eb
File 153905575764.png - (10.76KB , 900x675 , 1-57.png )
906100

Sunny decides to introduce herself. She finds that the device is no longer present on her face. The relief of this discovery is short-lived as "ASLEEP" appears atop the column of "ERR"
>>
No. 906101 ID: b1b4f3

>>906100
Ask who they are.
>>
No. 906103 ID: 891b91

>>906100
Ask them about Dr. Greene.
>>
No. 906109 ID: eeb7d9

I don't get it. WE are SUNNY, that is who we are, who is this, or what, what is going on ERR message?
>>
No. 906156 ID: 93f082

Tell them you want to see.

Press on the place of your head where the camera switch button used to be.
>>
No. 906164 ID: 094652

Type "Where Is Greene", we need to access the cameras connected to that basket case.

Then A.S.K. about these entities' abilities.
>>
No. 906177 ID: 1872dc

So Sunny is asleep? Or are you? Are you part of some network Sunny is hooked into?
>>
No. 906212 ID: 2202fb

If possible (maybe willing it or something), try entering:
IM
SCARED
AND
ALONE
HELP
ME
>>
No. 906273 ID: 7969eb
File 153913518191.png - (12.28KB , 900x675 , 1-58.png )
906273

Sunny asks the strange entity who or what it is, then where they are. Sunny waits for a response before asking another question.
>>
No. 906274 ID: 7969eb
File 153913528278.png - (11.61KB , 900x675 , 1-59.png )
906274

Sunny tells the "Ratking" that she's scared, lonely, and wants to be able to see again...
>>
No. 906275 ID: 7969eb
File 153913533569.png - (14.50KB , 900x675 , 1-60.png )
906275

Sunny asks it where Dr Greene is and how she's even supposed to find the "Ratking."
>>
No. 906276 ID: 7969eb
File 153913543927.png - (17.73KB , 900x675 , 1-61.png )
906276

She asks it where "here" is and what the "Ratking" can even do. Or why should she even trust it?
>>
No. 906277 ID: 7969eb
File 153913549512.png - (22.52KB , 900x675 , 1-62.png )
906277

Sunny's head starts throbbing.
>>
No. 906278 ID: 7969eb
File 153913566593.png - (643.54KB , 900x675 , 1-63.png )
906278

She wakes up on the cold floor of room 302. It does not seem anything more than Dr Greene stomping on her took place while she was unconscious.
>>
No. 906282 ID: 2202fb

Make a weapon out of something. The bigger, longer, and harder, the better. While other staffs' behavior is still an unknown, make sure that if that bitch shows up, you can make sure she can never do what she did again.
>>
No. 906284 ID: 891b91

Get up, see if anything notable is going on in any of the nearby camera feeds. 3o4 may be of particular interest, to see if bloodcat is still there or not.
>>
No. 906286 ID: b1b4f3

>>906278
Waking up, greeted by the sight of your own butt.

Lay there a bit and cycle through the cameras to see if Dr Greene is still on this floor. If not, maybe it's time to check the final room. Perhaps opening its door will let more light in, and we can see more clearly what's in there?
>>
No. 906287 ID: 05ff2f

Before you attempt to get up, look for Dr. Greene on the cameras. If she's still around, better just play dead and monitor her on the cams 'till she leaves. This way you won't risk drawing her ire again and get another beatdown.
>>
No. 906293 ID: 10c408

Check yourself for injuries, then cycle the cameras to look for Doctor Greene.

While cycling, see if the eyes are now permanently etched into your feed.
>>
No. 906303 ID: eeb7d9

Can you still see this "KingRat"?
>>
No. 906309 ID: 094652

See if Greene dropped anything. Grab the spare sheets and that red rectangular thing next to the bed. Your door is open, so check outside and plan your next move in the hallway.

>LIKE YOU MANY EYES
The problem is where those eyes are. You'll both need more cameras if you're going to escape this place.
>>
No. 906315 ID: 1872dc

Tear off a piece of the shirt and wrap it around a piece of glass as a handle for a makeshift knife. Then cycle the cameras. Sit on the bed until you're feeling up to moving.
>>
No. 906318 ID: 91ee5f

Check to see if there’s anything missing from your bag.
>>
No. 906319 ID: 7efe6b

>>906284
This.

Also, check to see if you're still flat.
>>
No. 906331 ID: a6405f

>>906319

Why would that have changed? I mean, i am all for graduating from washboard, but there is a time and a place and getting the life beat out of you by a sadistic bitch in a lab coat is not it.
>>
No. 906796 ID: 15a025

Cycle through the cameras.
>>
No. 907226 ID: 7969eb
File 153974025193.png - (341.08KB , 900x675 , 1-64.png )
907226

Sunny begins a cycle through the cameras to make sure the coast is clear...
>>
No. 907227 ID: 7969eb
File 153974033615.png - (573.09KB , 900x675 , 1-65.png )
907227

It looks like Dr Greene found who she was looking for.
>>
No. 907228 ID: 7969eb
File 153974047239.png - (651.45KB , 900x675 , 1-66.png )
907228

Nobody in the hall.
>>
No. 907229 ID: 7969eb
File 153974053858.png - (519.95KB , 900x675 , 1-67.png )
907229

Sunny considers that she may want to complete her pair of socks again. Or not.
>>
No. 907232 ID: 7969eb
File 153974100446.png - (635.19KB , 900x675 , 1-68.png )
907232

It looks like Sunny's relatively safe for now. She checks her body again for any injuries and makes sure that she's still got all her belongings. Nothing wrong aside from her battered head and one shirt, one extension cord, one sock, a small key attached to some string, and both the undergarments she's wearing are accounted for. Sunny's measurements also remain the same, but she's unsure what prompted her to check.
>>
No. 907233 ID: 7969eb
File 153974113670.png - (635.45KB , 900x675 , 1-69.png )
907233

Sunny looks at the thick blood trickling down her face and decides defense (and perhaps offense, the BEST defense) must be taken into consideration if she doesn't want to wind up dead. She takes the shirt in her mouth and shreds it into rags, hoping to make a handle for a dangerous glass shank. She keeps one strip and replaces the shredded shirt in the bag.
>>
No. 907234 ID: 7969eb
File 153974129461.png - (635.27KB , 900x675 , 1-70.png )
907234

Moments later and some very careful handling of a large shard of glass, Sunny marvels at the deadly looking knife she's created. It probably wouldn't last more than a couple swings, but a good stab to the neck should solve almost any problem.

Sunny remembers something about needing ID to access the elevator.
>>
No. 907237 ID: b1b4f3

>>907234
Welp, the elevator isn't nearby since we can't see its camera. Nothing left to do but venture into the spooky dark room. Open its door and see if that lets any light in. Maybe ask if anyone's there, since you saw something move.
>>
No. 907243 ID: eeb7d9

> ID
Then we need to look for one, can't stay here for ever, and it would be nice if we could find someone "normal" to take a look to those wounds. If it bleeds, it can't be good.

Also, is that a jar of piss in the 3o4? What is it? It wasn't there before.
>>
No. 907245 ID: b1b4f3

>>907243
That is piss, yes. Bloodcat had to pee, and the empty glass was available.
>>
No. 907246 ID: 891b91

First, try using the elevator, just to make sure you need ID. If it won't work, then I guess it's time to check out 3o3, since it looks like there might be a dead/unconscious staff worker in there, who would presumably have some form of ID.
>>
No. 907247 ID: 891b91

>>907245
That barbarian! He had three perfectly good corners to piss in, and he still decided to dirty up Sunny's drinking glass.
>>
No. 907250 ID: 10c408

I have a sinking feeling. Close room 304's door, there might be something or someone behind it.

After that... We didn't get around to exploring room 303 yet. I'd leave the knife behind though in case of more invisible entity shenanigans.
>>
No. 907267 ID: 1872dc

>>907250
Yeah seems right. I would say just leave the knife out of the room we last saw the psychic in, unless there's reason to believe they moved.
>>
No. 907272 ID: b1b4f3

Leaving our sole weapon behind before we enter a room where we can actually see something moving before we enter it? WHY THAT'S A STUPID IDEA!
>>
No. 907273 ID: 7efe6b

>>907234
A bit late for that!

Before you go check 3o3, check if there's any extra doorways in the hallway, which the camera doesn't see.
>>
No. 907297 ID: 91ee5f

>>907272
I agree. Bring the knife.
>>
No. 907311 ID: 5ee3f1

Probably try just calling into the room first before accidentally stabbing someone who may or may not be just sleeping soundly (for all we know the thing in the lower corner could just be some scorched grapes wrapped in paper...?). If that fails and they do end up hostile, it would be best to run away rather than use the knife that'll probably only last one hit, save that for emergencies or if something grabs you.

Also it might be best if you make sure you're not still bleeding, and if you are, use something to cover it up; you wouldn't want to slip on your own blood if/when running away. Not to mention you want to look respectable if this person... Er, thing, ends up friendly.
>>
No. 907333 ID: 10c408

>>907272
So far we've encountered an almost dead man, a psychotic ghost and an ill-tempered doctor.

Those last two could have disarmed us of our glass shank and killed us with it.
>>
No. 907342 ID: b1b4f3

>>907333
Therefore we should walk around unarmed?
>>
No. 907347 ID: 0e2ebe

>>907267
I'll be more clear, that you should be armed unless you're entering the psychic's room.
>>
No. 907356 ID: 10c408

>>907342
I'd say that first contact should be made without weapons until we determine the nature and disposition of the individual in room 303

Second contact, though...
>>
No. 907358 ID: 10c408

Also we can just knock on the door and see if 303's capable of talking to us through the door without opening it.
>>
No. 907491 ID: 9049a1

hey, Sunny? how do you know your name is Sunny. Do you remember anything from before you woke up here?
>>
No. 907627 ID: 7969eb
File 154001475164.png - (636.39KB , 900x675 , 1-71.png )
907627

Sunny considers how others might react to a knife-wielding woman bleeding from her, uh... face... box? She winces at the implications of such a sight. She uses the ripped-up shirt as a cloth to wipe the blood from her face to at least solve half of the problem. Fortunately, it appears that the bleeding has stopped.

She takes a moment to collect her thoughts about herself and her situation. She knows she is totally hairless and lacks any major scars nor blemishes, aside from the metal box covering the top half of her face. Her name is Sunny, and as far as she knows it always has been, although she doesn't know how she came to know it. If she has a last name or any other names, she doesn't remember them. Her memories of her life before waking up in this place are practically nonexistent; she speculates she either volunteered to be here or was kidnapped, and her gut tells her it's the latter.

Sunny discards the bloody rags, not wishing to stain her other belongings.
>>
No. 907628 ID: 7969eb
File 154001497492.png - (635.28KB , 900x675 , 1-72.png )
907628

Sunny heads out into the hall on shaky steps. She tries to use the elevator call button... Nothing. She walks past the camera's vision to check for other doors or cameras. Before she gets very far she is blocked by a large metal gate spanning the length of the hall. Despite her best efforts she is unable to move it.

Sunny walks back to the door to room 303 and knocks.
>>
No. 907629 ID: 7969eb
File 154001500320.png - (341.06KB , 900x675 , 1-73.png )
907629

Sunny asks if anybody is in the room.

There is no response.
>>
No. 907630 ID: b1b4f3

>>907629
Ok something definitely moved on the bed. Some kind of rope or tentacle? Open the door to let more light in.
>>
No. 907632 ID: 891b91

There could be another ghost in there, so you'd better check first. Slip your panties under the door and see what happens.
>>
No. 907639 ID: 2b3482

>>907632
or just, yannow, use the other hospital gown from that guy's room

dont perv on a scared cat lady -_-
>>
No. 907640 ID: 2b3482

also if whatever is in the room takes the panties thats bye bye panties and we need those
>>
No. 907641 ID: 7efe6b

>She knows she is totally hairless
lewd

Just walk in like a bawse.
Once you're in, set to camera inside to a better spot where you can see the room.
>>
No. 907642 ID: 094652

Is anyone going to comment on that hand-shaped implement at the bottom of the screen?
>>
No. 907643 ID: ee2d6e

Oh, that looks like it could be Dr. Bitchtit's arm. Try asking if you may come in and fetch her ID card.
>>
No. 907644 ID: 10c408

>>907641
There are no other cameras to access. if there were they'd be on the HUD we've been using to flip through them.

Anyways... Announce that you aren't a doctor, you are another test subject of whatever fucking awful place this is and you don't mean any harm.

If you still don't get a response try to quietly open the door, but be ready to slam it closed if whatever is on the bed gets up and moves towards the door.
>>
No. 907645 ID: 7efe6b

>>907644
to the... typo
>>
No. 907651 ID: eeb7d9

I just noticed the arm in the left corner of the camera vision. Maaaan i really wish we could make the camera move to see what else is in there.
>>
No. 907652 ID: 5ee3f1

>>907643 Can't be her arm, it was there earlier.

And come now, Dr. Greene wasn't THAT bad. Yes, she did kick Sunny in the face, but I mean, we WERE trying to lead her into a room with danger within, which she probably knows about. Maybe she overreacted, but maybe she's just having a bad day; someone trying to trick you into going into a room with a violent poltergeist is generally considered a dick move.

Still, it does look a bit like a hand. Keep trying peaceful talk, see if you can get a response. Assure whatever's there that you're not a member of the staff. Perhaps open the door just a bit to let some light in, or slip some kind of peace offering underneath. Panties are a good peace offering, right?
>>
No. 907653 ID: 6da369

>>907652
yeeeaaaaa no

no stomping on a defenseless woman's head is not something u do when ur havin a rough day

screw the doctor lady lol

anyway yeah um, seconding knocking on the door/slippin the gown thru the crack/talking on the other side of the door. whatever u do, do not actually go in there. i mean u can see a hand and a weird tentacle and the camera's all busted, u don't exactly need more signs that its a Bad Place
>>
No. 907654 ID: 10c408

>>907652
Rage issues notwithstanding, she made it evidently clear that she considers us extremely irrelevant compared to herself.

And that's not including her remarks about 302 before absconding with him to turn him into an organ donor, seemingly.
>>
No. 907702 ID: 15a025

Rip off a bit of the extra gown in the other room and slide it in. See what happens.
>>
No. 907714 ID: b1b4f3

>>907702
We do have another sock for this purpose, you know.
>>
No. 909380 ID: 7969eb
File 154127064507.png - (597.14KB , 900x675 , 1-74.png )
909380

Sunny hesitates, fearful of what may be lurking inside the dark room. She decides sending something under the door to check for a reaction is her best bet and considers her options. A piece of her gown, the gown in room 302, or her panties could work, but she isn't keen on losing her clothes or any possible replacements. Sunny then recalls her initial sock strategy! Still possessing one half of a pair of socks she still has the one to send under the door.

As she kneels down to shove the sock under the door she notices how warm the door is when she leans against it.
>>
No. 909381 ID: 7969eb
File 154127072396.png - (340.79KB , 900x675 , 1-75.png )
909381

Sunny once again asks if anyone in the room is okay, but there is still no response.
>>
No. 909382 ID: b1b4f3

>>909381
Well the tentacle wiggled again.
The door is warm? Weird... eh, try opening it slowly.
>>
No. 909387 ID: 10c408

Open the door very slowly until you can stick your hand through.

If nothing happens throw the sock across the room.
>>
No. 909391 ID: 891b91

Clearly whoever's in there isn't awake, so let's try to keep it that way. Sneak in as quietly you can, loot the body on the floor for anything good, and sneak back out.
>>
No. 909395 ID: 7efe6b

I think we did everything we could as far as being careful goes so...

Walk in and set the camera inside to a better spot where you can see the whole room.
>>
No. 909396 ID: 10c408

>>909395
Stop trying to get Sunny killed.
>>
No. 909397 ID: eeb7d9

Welp, might as well get it done with it, get in and check the body.
>>
No. 909399 ID: 7efe6b

>>909396
I could say the same to you. If the door is warm, doesn't that mean that there's someone leaning onto the door on the other side? In which case, opening the door at all would be dangerous.
>>
No. 909401 ID: 2202fb

Try to will the camera into thermal or night vision mode. Probably wont work, but who knows, you have a facebox.
>>
No. 909411 ID: 10c408

>>909399
Funny, I could have sworn that you said "open the door all the way, then obscure the camera with our face-mounted objected" Must have misheard you as badly as you have misheard "barely open the door and try another method of determining hostility"
>>
No. 909413 ID: b1b4f3

Oh I just realized we can't see this side of the door.

When opening it, switch to hallway view.
>>
No. 909425 ID: 7efe6b

Ok, I change my suggestion to >>909391, with the addition to first check if there's anyone behind the door. If there is, pull them out of the room.
>>
No. 909457 ID: 9a9e0c

You should, perhaps, try apologizing for stealing their cake because in hindsight it was kind of a dick move.
>>
No. 909465 ID: 91ee5f

>>909457
Wrong room. That was next door, this is a different room.
>>
No. 910379 ID: 7969eb
File 154200656423.png - (376.74KB , 900x675 , 1-76.png )
910379

Sunny decides the time is right to head into the room. Just to be sure Sunny gives the door a shove to open it. Nothing. She fumbles with the key in her bag and after some trial and error finds the keyhole to unlock the door. As the door swings open Sunny is greeted by a rush of hot air and a horrible smell. She gags, then steps inside.
>>
No. 910380 ID: 7969eb
File 154200671133.png - (347.58KB , 900x675 , 1-77.png )
910380

It certainly is very hot and awful smelling in here, but Sunny has some investigating to do. She kneels by the hand, checking for a pulse or body attached to it. Sunny finds one of the two and starts to drag the body to the center of the room for a more in depth search.
>>
No. 910382 ID: 7969eb
File 154200685948.png - (305.57KB , 900x675 , 1-78.png )
910382

As more of the body is revealed Sunny learns that the arm belongs to a very badly burned male doctor. It's highly likely he deserves this fate.

After a hesitant pat down Sunny finds a small plastic rectangle in a coat pocket. It looks to be an ID card! Sunny thanks the doctor for being so helpful.
>>
No. 910389 ID: 891b91

Seems like a bad idea to linger here and find out what roasted the doctor -- head over to the elevator and try calling it again.
>>
No. 910396 ID: 10c408

Lock the door behind you, and be quick about leaving. Head straight for the elevator and do not look back. If anyone else has been watching the feed besides you, they know you are loose now.
>>
No. 910397 ID: 094652

Take the clothes as well.
>>
No. 910399 ID: 7efe6b

Hope we don't encounter a retina scan since that would mean coming back to collect his eyeball...

Anyway, out with you before you find out the real reason why it's so hot in here.

I think we should try manipulating the camera in the hallway to get a look of the other side. There was a metal gate there? Maybe we should try seeing if our key fits in it.
>>
No. 910400 ID: ad51b8

already this guy has proven to be at least 10x better then his co-worker even with his horrible hygiene problem. Now let's get the hell out of here.
>>
No. 910402 ID: 1872dc

Er, while clothes sound like a good idea, those ones probably have burned doctor fused to them. The quest for pants will continue, after getting out of here through the elevator probably.
>>
No. 910414 ID: 2202fb

>>910402
Beggars cant be choosers. Take them anyway.
>>
No. 910525 ID: eeb7d9

Fucking cunt, stop taking my things! We need that key, it might be useful for something.
>>
No. 915688 ID: 7969eb
File 154623666367.png - (332.37KB , 900x675 , 1-79.png )
915688

Sunny gives the ex-doctor's coat a tug - it is still rather warm after all - but the mess of burned hair, coat, and flesh clings tightly together. Sunny gets up to leave but stops dead in her tracks when she hears a rustling and raspy breath from the room behind her. The hairs on the back of her neck would be standing if there were any to begin with.
>>
No. 915689 ID: 080aaf

Oh, he's not dead yet. How'd the science go, hot stuff?
>>
No. 915691 ID: b1b4f3

>>915689
It's the person on the bed.

>>915688
Say hello, and sorry for disturbing them.
Move to leave, and do so unless the occupant objects.
>>
No. 915694 ID: 10c408

FUCK THIS. Close the door behind you and make sure it's locked.
>>
No. 915700 ID: 930d12

Feel like a prison break, firestarter?
>>
No. 915704 ID: fe4f01

whelp time to leave, head to the elevator and go to floor anywhere but here.
>>
No. 915731 ID: eeb7d9

Don't anger the ghost/invisible being.
>>
No. 915733 ID: b1b4f3

>>915731
That's the OTHER room.
>>
No. 915745 ID: eeb7d9

>>915733
Don't anger whatever there is in there with you.
>>
No. 915750 ID: 8267be

Leave the room and check if you can get a camera view of where the sound came from.
>>
No. 915923 ID: 664d53

It could be friendly, but it also could totally light you on fire if you piss it off. Keep your distance and see if it can talk.
>>
No. 916001 ID: 2202fb

>>915700
Sunny isnt badass enough to say this.
>>
No. 916016 ID: edfbdc

>>916001
Just add a few stutters, it's fine.
>>
No. 918431 ID: 891b91

Get out of there, slam the door behind you, and book it for that elevator. Maybe get a peek at 3o3's camera once you're there, just to see if that thing is following you.
>>
No. 918435 ID: e51896

Throw the body at the thing and get away from the place
>>
No. 922267 ID: 7969eb
File 155055710829.png - (643.54KB , 900x675 , 1-80.png )
922267

Sunny decides that sticking around to find out what she's just woken up is probably a very bad idea. Instead, she slams the door behind her and runs towards the elevator.

Sunny finds running to be a very sickening experience.
>>
No. 922268 ID: 7969eb
File 155055732762.png - (651.27KB , 900x675 , 1-81.png )
922268

Upon reaching the elevator Sunny smashes the plastic card into the elevator's call button repeatedly and hears muffled movement and moaning from the room behind her.

ping
>>
No. 922269 ID: 7969eb
File 155055738377.png - (651.25KB , 900x675 , 1-82.png )
922269

ping
>>
No. 922271 ID: 7969eb
File 155055741486.png - (563.12KB , 900x675 , 1-83.png )
922271

ping
>>
No. 922272 ID: 7969eb
File 155055747846.png - (350.89KB , 900x675 , 1-84.png )
922272

ping

Sunny hears the door slide open and pulls herself into the elevator.
>>
No. 922273 ID: 7969eb
File 155055782060.png - (1.14MB , 900x675 , 1-85.png )
922273

The doors mercifully slide shut behind her.

As the smell of burning flesh fades into stale cigarette smoke Sunny gasps and shakes. She would very much like to be anywhere else and turns her attention to the elevator's buttons. Three vertical, then two horizontal, then finally one more red button beneath those. All are smooth and Sunny is unable to make out any symbols that may or may not be there.

But which one to press?
>>
No. 922274 ID: 891b91

Push the bottom button!

The shiny red button!

The jolly, candy-like button!

do it Sunny
>>
No. 922275 ID: b1b4f3

>>922272
Holy shit.

>>922273
Red button is panic button it won't do any good right now. It's rude they have no braille on the buttons. Very rude.
The horizontal buttons are probably door controls, if you pushed one of those you risk opening the door, which would be bad. Though I guess if the pyrokinesis user went back to his room it'd be fine. How about... don't push any buttons until you see him go back.
Or push one of the vertical ones I guess. Bottom vertical.
>>
No. 922279 ID: 094652

Hopefully you don't push the button that leads back to the cells and The Cat On Fire.

Wait a few minutes and then push the top button. See if your VR eyes link to the cameras on that floor. The horizontal buttons are probably the open and close doors buttons so DO. NOT. PRESS. THOSE. YET.
>>
No. 922280 ID: 891b91

>>922275
>Red button is panic button it won't do any good right now.
yeah but

it's red
>>
No. 922285 ID: 158da5

>>922280
Red is very much a color, for sure.

Unfortunately, the panic button could easily draw unwanted attention, so it's a bad thing to touch.

Press the top vertical button.
>>
No. 922291 ID: 834378

Switch camera views to see if THE THING is still in the hallway. If it's not, then go for the horizontal pair of buttons. If it is, then go for the red button... just kidding, the second vertical button from the top heh.
>>
No. 922294 ID: e51896

I'm assuming we are on the third floor since the hallway rooms are labeled in the 300s.

red button is probably emergency stop. if you want to get stuck, push the red button.

the side buttons: probably one is to call for help, and the other is to open/close the doors, or maybe one button is to close doors, and the other is to open doors. Whatever the case, we are not pushing any of those.

the vertical buttons, I assume top is floor 3, where we might be at, middle is floor 2, and bottom is floor 1. The safest button to push for now is the middle vertical button, floor 2.

with that logic: Push the middle vertical button so we can go to floor 2
>>
No. 922319 ID: 05ebc7

>>922273
Agreeing with pushing the middle vertical button. If there's absolutely nothing that happens, hit one of the other two vertical buttons, fast.
>>
No. 922322 ID: eeb7d9

Do we know what floor we are right now?
Also, what the FUCK is wrong with this place.
>>
No. 922329 ID: e51896

>>922322
we can only assume we are on floor 3 based off of the room numbers being in the 300s. Personal experience IRL, I remember that in buildings, whenever I was in floor 2, the room numbers were in the 200s, in floor 3, room numbers were in the 300s, floor 4, numbers were in the 400s and so on.

Thus, I'm assuming little Sunny is in floor 3 based off of the room numbers. Though again, this is all assumption...
>>
No. 922347 ID: 2202fb

push a non-red button, and then once we start moving, push the red button. We should be safe to check on the cams then since nothing should be able to easily get to us.
>>
No. 922352 ID: 891b91

>>922347
>once we start moving, push the red button.
yeeesss... yeeeeeeeesss... *cackles insidiously*
>>
No. 922355 ID: 834378

Look, you can't just push the button. There has to be foreplay first.
>>
No. 922362 ID: 2202fb

>>922355
exactly
>>
No. 922934 ID: 15a025

>>922294
I'm going to agree and say go for the middle vertical button as well.
>>
No. 927143 ID: f2320a

I remember this quest loved it when it ran
>>
No. 927149 ID: eeb7d9

>>927143
Wait, is this dead?
>>
No. 927387 ID: cb1897

>>927149
unlikely, this is far from the first in what appears to be a series of (relatively small) hiatuses this quest's been trough
>>
No. 927390 ID: 891b91

>>927149
>>927387
I don't think the quest's dead; I talk to channel3 on Discord occasionally, and at the moment he's just got a lot going on that he has to focus on. I imagine he'll probably get around to resuming the quest once things calm down a bit for him.


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason