[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 910587)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 22962 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154214938910.png - (76.23KB , 600x600 , 01.png )
910587 No. 910587 ID: 21c498

>Lube up the Priests Pentacle.

Splat!

Priest: "Why? Why would you do that?"

1/3



HI!, Please read the previous threads before contributing.

Thread 1 : http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/720801.html
Thread 2 : http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/727561.html
Thread 3 : http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/735716.html
Angle Quest : http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/754006.html
Thread 4.0 : https://tgchan.org/kusaba/graveyard/res/776619.html

Dis Thread: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/100061.html

Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Tits_Quest


Expand all images
>>
No. 910591 ID: 21c498
File 154214997536.png - (118.04KB , 600x600 , 02.png )
910591

>Lube Up yo self!

You dump the bucket full of lube over yourself.

Bucket Helm with a +1 Self Lubricating Butt Plug inside, is now empty. It will take some time to refill.

You are now Fully Lubed Up! +1 Sexy, +1 Lubed, -1 Speed, -1 Grip.

2/3
>>
No. 910592 ID: 514391

Quick recap, we’re in hell/some prison and we need to get out of here ASAP. What’s going on right this moment besides lube and demons?
>>
No. 910593 ID: 21c498
File 154215009320.png - (74.91KB , 600x600 , 03.png )
910593

>Search Bawz/Room for Key.
>LOOK UNDER THE PILLOW

You: "There's nothing under here.."

3/3
>>
No. 910594 ID: e3e99e

>>910593
Seduce the thing with the eye into telling you where the key is.
>>
No. 910595 ID: 21c498

>>910592

Thread 1, suck dick, get home.
Thread 2, Get ready for party, order magic book.
Thread 3, go to a party, no church instead, DIE.
Angle Quest, Angels do jobs, you get them killed.
Thread 4, In hell, Looking for keys.

>>
No. 910611 ID: 3674e7

Wipe lube on demons face
>>
No. 910625 ID: d3e319

Greet the sleepy demon with your lubed up body hand and your bucket
>>
No. 910650 ID: 21c498
File 154217347292.png - (68.64KB , 600x600 , 04.png )
910650

>Great Demon
>LUBE THE DEMON

SPLAT!

The Demon Slowly sits up and slowly looks at you, as the Lube in his eye slowly drips down his face. Slowly.

You feel a little tired and sluggish, -1 Speed.

The Priest readies his Day Sword, in an awkward attempt to feign sword based competency.


Sorry if the colors keep changing, I lost the Original Source file, then lost the new source file I started today for the first update. but now I have a source file saved and colors should be consistent from here!

>>
No. 910659 ID: d3e319

>>910650
Apologize and complement his awesome turtle shell.
>>
No. 910661 ID: 3674e7

>>910650
At least if they try to grab you it won’t work.
Lube for everyone.
>>
No. 910687 ID: 575ec0

Ask if the demon wants sum fuk.
>>
No. 910981 ID: 609feb
File 154245458760.png - (690.13KB , 600x600 , 05.png )
910981

>Apologize
>When in doubt, Fuck.

You: "Soorry aabout thee Eeyee..."

You: "Siince youu're aalready luubed up--"

Priest: "DAY SWORD!" *FLASH* *SLASH* *SPLATT(SH)!*

Priest: "You okay?" "This was leaching away your energy with it's gaze." "We need to hurry and find his key, before he can recover."

You: "uuuhh.." "Wherre diid my cloothes gooo?"


This is the only update for tonight.
Been very busy here at the hotel.
May be able to post a bit more on Tuesday!
See you then!

>>
No. 910993 ID: ae9b99

status report on the demon?

if the demon is only passed out... give him your phone number... you know... for a good time after you leave hell ;)
>>
No. 911014 ID: 4cd3ad

Do you guys even know each other’s names? If you guys are gonna be escaping hell together you should get to know each other
>>
No. 911945 ID: 21c498
File 154335908218.png - (75.71KB , 600x600 , 6a.png )
911945

You: "Hey, my name is Cherrie by the way."

The Priest: "Uh, okay, my name is Raphael."

Raphael: "You search the demon, I'll search room."

[1/2]
>>
No. 911947 ID: 21c498
File 154335929194.png - (65.47KB , 600x600 , 6b.png )
911947

You: "Uh, I found the Key."

His dick, the Key.

[2/2]
>>
No. 911954 ID: 848f6a

Handjob the key????
>>
No. 911956 ID: e3e99e

>>911954
Worth a shot!
>>
No. 911992 ID: b1b4f3

Just rip it off.
>>
No. 912029 ID: fabcdc

Just unclip it from the keyring. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
No. 912592 ID: 9876c4

Whisper in his ear for several hours about how sexy keyholes are.

Then we play the waiting game.
>>
No. 912793 ID: 97b4a9

>>912592
>>912592">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EOdbPlbKU4>>912592
>>
No. 913882 ID: 2202fb

Tell Raph that he can deal with this.
>>
No. 913883 ID: 2202fb

Btw, wtf is with your hair? it is super long now. You look like a white princess bubblegum (btw, why are we white? like white white).


Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason