[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 825061)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3719 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150369985060.jpg - (1.18MB , 2138x2133 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 1.jpg )
825061 No. 825061 ID: 1187e2

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/boriscalija
Expand all images
>>
No. 825062 ID: 1187e2
File 150369986469.jpg - (569.02KB , 1581x1563 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 2.jpg )
825062

>>
No. 825066 ID: 13eacf

... what the heck is going on here...?
>>
No. 825164 ID: 143250

Hello
>>
No. 825263 ID: 58ae0d

Essence of what? We already know someone who goes by Essence of life, and... I don't get her at all. And what do you mean make us pay? We haven't done anything to you.
>>
No. 825267 ID: 1187e2
File 150378053770.jpg - (850.83KB , 1748x1918 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 3.jpg )
825267

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ieQxm_M2I
>>
No. 825280 ID: 13eacf

>>825267
What...? What did we do that garnered us this kind of enmity? Make us play? Play what? And I'm not even sure what's going on here but be wary of people that are offering strange deals, that's like rule 1 one this kind of stuff.
>>
No. 825326 ID: 13eacf

>>825289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2buuDfGxQ
...

uughhhh....

Rrrrrrrrrggggghhhh.....

RRRRRRAGGGHHHHHH......

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
!!!

>>
No. 825374 ID: ae9b99

I have no idea what is going on here, or why I am here. Don't mind us guys.
>>
No. 825382 ID: ae9b99

wait, hang on, you said there was an escape from this cycle? as in this future that is looping by a certain person?

never mind what I said earlier. I don't want to suffer this looping future anymore either. But what can you do to help us?
>>
No. 825759 ID: 1187e2
File 150396557927.jpg - (245.87KB , 1252x656 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 4.jpg )
825759

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCy0RjB9cE8
>>
No. 825786 ID: ae9b99

You could accept their help if you want, but let me just warn you, they haven't explained how exactly they will help you, and might lead you to do things you won't agree on.

Not that I don't trust them, but I've had my fair share of experiences where I've taken someone's help without knowing exactly what they would do, and they either betray me, do something inhumane that I disagree with, or use me as a tool or puppet to further their own personal gain while leaving me with the short end of the stick and not actually care about my well being.

If it were me, I would ask more questions like how will they help you, what your role would be if you take their help, what risks are involved, that kind of stuff.
>>
No. 825921 ID: 1187e2
File 150404001062.jpg - (606.23KB , 1247x2088 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 5.jpg )
825921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thp58aty1zU
>>
No. 825939 ID: ae9b99

There is always something to lose, even when one thinks they've lost everything.

eggs, eh? Its your choice whether you want some or not.
>>
No. 827085 ID: e6b69c
File 150436206814.jpg - (266.12KB , 998x712 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 6.jpg )
827085

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
>>
No. 827092 ID: ae9b99

hm. think you can last that long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOPHyuAuT0
>>
No. 827273 ID: e6b69c
File 150440734310.jpg - (145.66KB , 740x600 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 7.jpg )
827273

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC0Wp3MLPPs
>>
No. 827275 ID: a8cedc

>>827273
What, raw? Ew. Can't we hard boil it? Or fry it up or something?
>>
No. 827293 ID: ae9b99

oh, an eggy. So, will you eat it?
>>
No. 827336 ID: e6b69c
File 150444592884.jpg - (263.36KB , 1212x696 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 8.jpg )
827336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0qfLgcOLbA
>>
No. 827339 ID: ae9b99

I think you just got pranked, bro

What is this even? an ostrich eggy?

Maybe it is supposed to hatch after a while?

I wonder if one would feel any movement if they put their hand on the eggy?
>>
No. 827381 ID: ad879d

>>827336
Was there anything else in the box it came in? A note or something?
>>
No. 827409 ID: e6b69c
File 150448504633.jpg - (143.24KB , 1172x339 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 9.jpg )
827409

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIVeWhCMU8
>>
No. 827469 ID: ae9b99

Omelette, eh? Too bad I don't know how to make one. You're on your own there, sorry.

hmm, but Perhaps there is a cook book, or a tutorial video on the internet you can look into.

Well, in any case, do what you've gotta do.
>>
No. 827470 ID: ad879d

>>827469
Wait you need to make an omelette out of it but it's already hard boiled...?
>>
No. 827526 ID: e6b69c
File 150453573886.jpg - (499.98KB , 1004x1704 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 10.jpg )
827526

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-cZSGzpPA
>>
No. 827675 ID: ae9b99

Well, good luck with that. If the eggy hatches before you break it, you might not want to be seen by the newborn. You wouldn't want any weird duckys or some other weird creature imprint on you and think your its mother... unless you want a pet. I dunno, do you want a pet? I want a pet. A pet doggy to be exact...
okay, I'll shut up now. As you were.
>>
No. 827678 ID: aa1e7b

>>827526
Maybe try a hammer? Or sitting on it like a mother hen? Indont. Really know what to tell you other than it might be in your best interest to not let it hatch and do what you are supposed to... somehow...?
>>
No. 827799 ID: e6b69c
File 150461998350.jpg - (611.68KB , 1287x1546 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 11.jpg )
827799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSSgT-N9fBE
>>
No. 827836 ID: aa1e7b

>>827799
Oohhhhh that explains it...

Ok um.... you just broke open a skull and that is a brain inside of that thing. I'm not exactly sure what is going on here, but that's seriously gross.
>>
No. 827884 ID: ae9b99

Wait, you're speaking in the 2nd person now?
>>
No. 827936 ID: e6b69c
File 150465267173.jpg - (315.82KB , 1148x1000 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 12.jpg )
827936

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKnInAqz4qQ
>>
No. 827937 ID: ae9b99

whatever floats your boat. We're only spectating.
>>
No. 827941 ID: aa1e7b

>>827936
Okay, stop. We've been acting rather silly about this whole thing but it's getting too freaky for me to ignore. Just stop for one second, let's analyze your situation you got a weird package with an egg in it, offered to you by a shady person in a mask, and it took a fucking crowbar to finally break it open, and when you did there is blood and brains and the shady person in a mask is adamant that you need to finish. What is going on? I question everything here, and I don't recommend you continue until someone tells you just what it is you are doing and why.
>>
No. 828139 ID: e6b69c
File 150469246566.jpg - (902.80KB , 1748x1856 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 13.jpg )
828139

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_59E37ndg
>>
No. 828149 ID: ae9b99

Well, I did warn that there is always something to lose, even when one thinks they've lost everything. For him, I think it looks like he is losing his mind.

So, what are you guys gonna do?
>>
No. 828165 ID: 3583d1

>>828139
I knew something was up here! Turn it off!
>>
No. 828169 ID: e6b69c
File 150471889282.jpg - (432.14KB , 1538x1016 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 14.jpg )
828169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yx39tPNob0
>>
No. 828176 ID: 10976e

>>828169
Alright get him out of that machine! Simulated pain is just a real, he could have actual brain injury from the simulated pain!
>>
No. 828212 ID: ae9b99

I think there might have been a reason why that the machine needed 10 minutes to turn off. I hope that instantly turning off the machine with the axe did not further damage his brain...

But hey, at least I can say it wasn't my fault this time around.
>>
No. 828262 ID: e6b69c
File 150473873127.jpg - (1.10MB , 1748x1832 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 15.jpg )
828262

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTf_VYDqPuE
>>
No. 828265 ID: ae9b99

I don't know how to feel about these people being interested in us "voices".

But I'm more concerned in the fact that they still use VHS technology and not something like dvds, or blu-ray or Dropbox or something. Didn't VHS go extinct recently? Time to get with the times.
>>
No. 828269 ID: 6111ca

>>828262
Wait a second... I think I recognize that bow tie... and not seeing faces....

Triumphant? Spoony? Is that you?
>>
No. 828302 ID: e6b69c
File 150474491539.jpg - (651.78KB , 1436x1144 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 16.jpg )
828302

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEIeoFo6KfQ
>>
No. 828309 ID: ae9b99

Have fun with that. I definitely hope it isn't some kind of snuff film.
>>
No. 828310 ID: 10976e

>>828302
It is Spoony! Oh man I should jump ship and see if I can figure things out, maybe get some answers why my world and that one is converging!
>>
No. 828376 ID: 464660

>>828310
Or at least do thst after I get the current situation with Ana and Laura taken care of.
>>
No. 828457 ID: e6b69c
File 150478286997.jpg - (264.63KB , 1590x2233 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 17.jpg )
828457

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0wOD9TWynM
>>
No. 828563 ID: f0e789

>>828457
Wait what...? Is this what's on the video tape?
>>
No. 828623 ID: 4fc114

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Hplcl7YIY
>>
No. 828678 ID: 4fc114
File 150482248419.jpg - (215.77KB , 1244x1176 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 18.jpg )
828678

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28sdV_DXSrU
>>
No. 828708 ID: ae9b99

...
>>
No. 828714 ID: 5f9b77

>>828678
Oh dear...
>>
No. 828757 ID: 4fc114

So I have a question, what do you think this short story will be about?
>>
No. 828764 ID: ae9b99

Suggestors note: Cracked empty canister Dreamwalker was inside of, and spirit parasite. I am hoping the Spirit Parasite(s) we faced didn't survive somehow, or that it is not about one of its friends. Ana and her voices has enough enemies to deal with on their plate, and not enough friends with them to even the odds.

But knowing how things are going, the story is most likely going to be about that.

Also, throughout this thread, I've been keeping my name as the default "Suggestion". It could either be Fortune Ana staying anonymous, or it might be a totally different voice altogether. All depends on what will happen in this thread, I guess. Hope you don't mind. If you do, I'll switch the name back.

>>
No. 828765 ID: 5f9b77

>>828764
it could be Nathaniel the Librarian, we are still waiting to hear from that chum. I like to imagine he Anthony are trying to get a D&D group together.
>>
No. 828971 ID: 4fc114
File 150491649893.jpg - (874.72KB , 1652x1809 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 19.jpg )
828971

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyMYq4aa-8
>>
No. 828985 ID: a2d9cf

>>828971
Oh... crap...
>>
No. 829001 ID: ae9b99

what kind of branches are those? where exactly is this? and who are we speaking to right now?
>>
No. 829313 ID: 4fc114
File 150499818908.jpg - (1.55MB , 2480x2489 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 20.jpg )
829313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMwHlNBxfk
>>
No. 829323 ID: ae9b99

...
>>
No. 829371 ID: a2d9cf

Falafaf! Oh... Falafaf...

You know, I'm both incredibly happy and yet absolutely sad to see you...
>>
No. 829514 ID: 4fc114
File 150505720775.jpg - (1.93MB , 2480x3112 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 21.jpg )
829514

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clQj7uxih8E
>>
No. 829527 ID: 3583d1

>>829514
Wait I'm confused, is this Anthony or the spirit parasite disguising itself as Anthony?
>>
No. 829532 ID: 4fc114

I don't know, what do you think Anthony?
>>
No. 829535 ID: 3583d1

>>829532
I think I know a way we can find out if it's really Anthony or not, call his bluff. If Anthony is still in the compound then it's the spirit parasite, and if Anthony did step out well, we can figure that out as it goes.

Look, radio back in they'll tell you I just stepped out for a while, just needed some air.
>>
No. 829577 ID: 4fc114
File 150507923272.jpg - (565.43KB , 1516x962 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 22.jpg )
829577

>>
No. 829580 ID: 3583d1

>>829577
...
>>
No. 830103 ID: 4fc114
File 150522814310.jpg - (762.21KB , 1676x1272 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 23.jpg )
830103

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
>>
No. 830106 ID: 3583d1

>>830103
Ooh tough luck... only thing I can think for you to do is maybe wait until one of those guys comes close to inspect and see if you are dead. If one does you really should lay low until you can get out of this realm, you aren't wanted here. If they don't... well, sorry...
>>
No. 830161 ID: 4fc114
File 150525185975.jpg - (0.99MB , 1404x2085 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 24.jpg )
830161

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xavw2D8Gf6E
>>
No. 830164 ID: 299587

>>830161
Oh shut the hell up. Let a dying woman have some fucking peace.
>>
No. 830291 ID: ae9b99

>>828765
somehow missed your post. Sorry. I don't think I was planning on it be Nathaniel. I see him as just a regular ordinary human without any magical abilities, so he wouldn't really be a voice here. Even if he did have that ability, I don't think he would even bother wanting to be here. He'd probably be too busy with other things. Plus, he'd rather stay out of trouble and not pick sides. It is none of his business.

...

At most, I imagine Nathaniel as a self taught lucid dreamer though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream. I wonder what Dreamwalker's reaction would be if he discovers Nathaniel has been lucid dreaming his way out of, and taking control of the nightmares dreamwalker has been giving him as revenge for him being part of Root's organization. I'm sure it would be hilarious. Dreamwalker would probably be pissed off or something


a moment of silence for the parasite. Unfortunately, it was in her natural instincts to make others suffer gravely in order for her species to keep on living. Even if she had good intentions, future generations would not of, and would have destroyed this universe. If only she didn't have to live her life as a parasite.
>>
No. 830297 ID: 4fc114
File 150530132280.jpg - (1.44MB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 25.jpg )
830297

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohMuvdZTGyc
>>
No. 830314 ID: ae9b99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c

Hope you find peace and happiness in the afterlife.
>>
No. 831152 ID: 4fc114
File 150568700480.jpg - (1.22MB , 1748x2200 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 26.jpg )
831152

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxduPeen8U
>>
No. 831154 ID: cf19a6

>>831152
*whispers*
Essence of life has kidnapped him. Help us.
>>
No. 831163 ID: cf19a6

>>831154
*whispers*
Robin may be killed, we are in danger. Send help, send someone to save us, Jack. Please save us...
>>
No. 831214 ID: 4fc114
File 150572515098.jpg - (1.17MB , 2016x2272 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 27.jpg )
831214

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ir4oAuRZQ
>>
No. 831239 ID: 3583d1

>>831214
No, please! I need your help! A good man is about to die, your the only ones I could turn too! I beg you...

Please... Robin is my friend... I don't want to see him die.
>>
No. 831290 ID: 4fc114
File 150576456667.jpg - (966.09KB , 1636x1944 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 28.jpg )
831290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE1xnRlz8u8
>>
No. 831291 ID: 3583d1

>>831290
fuck...
>>
No. 831292 ID: 4fc114
File 150576469979.jpg - (264.63KB , 1590x2233 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 17.jpg )
831292

>>
No. 831293 ID: 4fc114
File 150576496309.jpg - (199.56KB , 774x738 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 29.jpg )
831293

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvdLovAaYzM
>>
No. 831365 ID: ae9b99

suggestor's note: my guess what this episode will be about is finding out what those creepy dolls are all about.

that, or we see where fortune ana's white totem went, it is kind of a toy, a game piece

maybe both.

>>
No. 831366 ID: 4fc114

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! Things are going to get so strange and kinky, if this video disturbs you I suggest you skip this short story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PoCP3UjlFk
>>
No. 831377 ID: 3583d1

>>831366
My reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJm-m8CprKs[/spoiler]
>>
No. 831500 ID: 4fc114
File 150583760288.jpg - (1.95MB , 1748x2808 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 30.jpg )
831500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGc_RAlb0Q
>>
No. 831509 ID: 963ae7

>>831500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

oh you dirty fucking slutty mistress, Let me show what HARD WOOD can do to a bad little bird like you!
>>
No. 831512 ID: 3583d1

>>831509
Wait I have more! that not the only I have! By the end of this YOU'LL be the one who has to choose! AAHAHAHAHA!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnrgWgr00k8

It's too bad my nose doesn't grow when I tell a lie, then you could punish me by showing me what REAL FACE FUCKING is!

Maybe your slutty pecker would like to know what an actual WOOD PECKER is!

Use me as kindling to light this fire of fucking!

You should introduce your hot wet BEAVER and let me STUFF it full of my HARD fucking WOOD!

>>
No. 831743 ID: 4fc114
File 150591834170.jpg - (2.29MB , 1748x2832 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 31.jpg )
831743

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFrXTZqcQc
>>
No. 831745 ID: 3583d1

>>831743
Just make him go the fuck away. Scream at him if you have too
>>
No. 832289 ID: 4fc114
File 150617529312.jpg - (1.51MB , 1748x1893 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 32.jpg )
832289

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbH86QWtXCo
>>
No. 832310 ID: 3583d1

>>832289
Say nothing?
>>
No. 832582 ID: 4fc114
File 150630084260.jpg - (1.01MB , 1100x2091 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 33.jpg )
832582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsm2EUj98o8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
>>
No. 832587 ID: 963ae7

>>832582
Do they've have a warrant? If not they need to fuck off until you get off *badum-tss*
>>
No. 832957 ID: 4fc114
File 150644246067.jpg - (953.19KB , 1708x1712 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 34.jpg )
832957

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IllisZ8AOcI
>>
No. 832960 ID: 3a80a6

>>832957
Wow.. cock blocked...
>>
No. 833519 ID: d98041
File 150670031098.jpg - (1.75MB , 1748x2510 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 35.jpg )
833519

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-H2VSV1EY
>>
No. 833522 ID: 89501d

>>833519
Fuck your and fuck your cock blacking laws. You guys will now forever be called blue-balls-boys
>>
No. 834164 ID: d98041
File 150698796872.jpg - (629.34KB , 1220x1016 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 36.jpg )
834164

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmBbt_cipxM
>>
No. 834232 ID: d98041
File 150703194980.jpg - (264.63KB , 1590x2233 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 17.jpg )
834232

>>
No. 834233 ID: d98041
File 150703207740.jpg - (348.18KB , 1078x1461 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 37.jpg )
834233

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-8xizEv6U4
>>
No. 834261 ID: 3583d1

>>834233
Yes? Hello?
>>
No. 834265 ID: d98041
File 150705303063.jpg - (310.82KB , 1493x607 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 38.jpg )
834265

>>
No. 834266 ID: f0e789

>>834265
Alright
>>
No. 834274 ID: 903f04
File 150706781088.jpg - (2.03MB , 1748x3548 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 39.jpg )
834274

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33o32C0ogVM
>>
No. 834276 ID: 5d7976

>>834274
Rule #20 of the creepypasta survival guide: If you need to sign it in blood, you do not need to sign it, all mainstream governing bodies will accept contracts signed in ink. Bear this in mind if offered deals that seem too good to be true.
>>
No. 834402 ID: 903f04
File 150711748408.jpg - (2.02MB , 2107x2971 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 40.jpg )
834402

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVSp0oho0c
>>
No. 834424 ID: 3583d1

>>834402
Your version is bad and you should feel bad!
>>
No. 834426 ID: 903f04
File 150712935614.jpg - (264.63KB , 1590x2233 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 17.jpg )
834426

>>
No. 834429 ID: 3583d1

>>834426
*channel flip*
>>
No. 834442 ID: 903f04

If we are going with this changing the channel mentality, what do you think the next program on the channel will be?
>>
No. 834447 ID: 3583d1

>>834442
uhh... a cooking show?
>>
No. 834448 ID: 903f04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=4sZuN0xXWLc
>>
No. 834486 ID: ae9b99

This is TV head's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k

as for the next program? I don't know
>>
No. 834490 ID: 903f04

Well it will bee something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAC-5BQnuXI
>>
No. 834491 ID: 21023d

>>834486
I would have gone with this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXnOYEuqsA

because he is basically omega flowey.
>>
No. 834525 ID: 903f04
File 150714976254.jpg - (451.69KB , 943x1336 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 41.jpg )
834525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFbl5VoZHM
>>
No. 834526 ID: f0e789

>>834525
Well... That's quite a title...
>>
No. 834532 ID: 903f04

So what kind of program this is then?
>>
No. 834595 ID: ae9b99

It is a fashion channel. Right now it is showing a haircut segment.
>>
No. 834596 ID: bccf1a

>>834595
I would have guessed home and garden show, she is holding an axe after all
>>
No. 834627 ID: 903f04

It is going to be a cautionary tale, with dire consequences..........so just be careful and make the right decision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttPIVHcfe-8
>>
No. 834718 ID: ae9b99

>>834627
I take it we will be trying to save someone's life.

But the actual question is, are we really supposed to? will we regret saving him/her, or Will it be worth it?
>>
No. 834729 ID: 903f04

You are asking the right questions
>>
No. 834742 ID: 903f04
File 150724659358.jpg - (270.87KB , 1612x708 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 42.jpg )
834742

This is non canon joke about the haircut segment answer
>>
No. 834745 ID: ae9b99

>>834742
or this could actually be Cleo's secret origin story, the bodyless head that is with Laura.
>>
No. 834749 ID: 903f04

You already know how Cleo lost her head
>>
No. 834826 ID: 903f04
File 150730146866.jpg - (813.94KB , 1664x1773 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 43.jpg )
834826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlABN3wFKYE
>>
No. 834838 ID: 24d915

>>834826
Oh wow I can’t believe that idea wo- ooooOOOOHHH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
No. 834842 ID: 903f04
File 150731862518.jpg - (388.77KB , 1334x1046 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 44.jpg )
834842

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbTnnHy7hfs
>>
No. 834845 ID: 24d915

>>834842
RUN YOU IDIOT!
>>
No. 834846 ID: 903f04
File 150732546599.jpg - (78.43KB , 488x465 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 45.jpg )
834846

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRd55I46th8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLBHLBLKhPg
>>
No. 834850 ID: 24d915

>>834846
... The fuck???
>>
No. 834861 ID: 903f04
File 150733449459.jpg - (1.05MB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 46.jpg )
834861

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pSR0-o4po
>>
No. 834870 ID: 24d915

>>834861
WHOOPS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

You dun goofed...
>>
No. 834871 ID: 903f04

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/47567611/you-done-goofed-ya-dingus.jpg
>>
No. 834958 ID: 903f04
File 150738864111.jpg - (1.00MB , 1748x2352 , Root and branches chapter 3 part 351.jpg )
834958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meU2gAU7Xss
>>
No. 834967 ID: 3583d1

>>834958
Okay, I’ll be here if you need me.
*inner thoughts*
Now that is a big woman...
>>
No. 835076 ID: 903f04
File 150742837617.jpg - (399.22KB , 1212x1099 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 48.jpg )
835076

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK-O9QRtOIk
>>
No. 835106 ID: 0f8a66

Kind of a null point when you say that holding the gun you used to shoot her partner.... Just sayin’
>>
No. 835142 ID: 903f04
File 150746593599.jpg - (893.69KB , 1748x1728 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 49.jpg )
835142

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ix8dHZhUE
>>
No. 835193 ID: 0f8a66

>>835142
I doubt you are quite out of the woods yet. Maybe now would be a good time to start wondering why you got summoned here.
>>
No. 835221 ID: 903f04
File 150750162136.jpg - (666.32KB , 1252x1830 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 50.jpg )
835221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i9u_hucAUs
>>
No. 835237 ID: 3583d1

>>835221
... Oh gods if people are trapped in the walls here...
>>
No. 835341 ID: 903f04
File 150756256274.jpg - (1.16MB , 1748x2198 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 51.jpg )
835341

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMKSrnJtIo
>>
No. 835365 ID: 86d76e

>>835341
Man this woman is like a female Stitch. Want some assistance Lorence?
>>
No. 835556 ID: 903f04
File 150763015435.jpg - (1.44MB , 1748x1706 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 52.jpg )
835556

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv15xpFctag
>>
No. 835576 ID: 86d76e

>>835556
*heavy breathing suppressing rage*

... MAYA, STOP.
>>
No. 835598 ID: 903f04
File 150766515439.jpg - (948.89KB , 1748x1480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 53.jpg )
835598

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWSDvDqm9g
>>
No. 835599 ID: 5d7976

>>835598
*breathing heavily*

Essence, shut the fuck up, for once in your sad, miserable, pathetic, excuse of an existence.

Maya. Ana is going to save his life from you. She isn’t a threat to anyone save the people who try an hurt her. Let him go. If you have the capacity for speech, let him know who told you to stop.
>>
No. 835644 ID: 67a70a
File 150767635885.jpg - (707.61KB , 1550x986 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 54.jpg )
835644

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYs_hSlfy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSMFwhVwNY
>>
No. 835652 ID: 9cfe4e

>>835644
*looks at Essence, exhales, a look of sheer determination on her face*

... hey... LET’S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!

*punches her*

I REFUSE TO LET YOU OR THIS WORLD DEFINE ME! AND IF YOU KEEP TRYING THEN I WILL BRING THE WORLD TO AN END!

You are a coward and a quitter! You let the cruelty of others make you who you are! You try to do the same to me and fortune, You want us to become your spitting image. YOU FUCK A GOAT WITH THAT SHIT! I’M DOING THIS BECAUSE I’M BETTER THAN YOU! YOU ARE A THIRD-RATE NOTHING! I WILL STAND FOR SOMETHING GREATER! FOR ALL LOST SOULS, FOR EVERYONE!
>>
No. 835659 ID: 3583d1

>>835652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSHaHdO4xBM
I AM BETTER THAN YOU, I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE. I AM A HERO!

So what the hell do you choose to be?
>>
No. 835708 ID: 67a70a
File 150768881750.jpg - (857.49KB , 1748x1761 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 55.jpg )
835708

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1nDafqdH9o
>>
No. 835723 ID: 9cfe4e

>>835708
Maya let him go. Lorence am I back with you?
>>
No. 835771 ID: 67a70a
File 150770643217.jpg - (207.89KB , 1284x554 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 56.jpg )
835771

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2msd-vhTBg
>>
No. 835774 ID: 9cfe4e

>>835771
Oh, joy...
>>
No. 836172 ID: 67a70a
File 150781900331.jpg - (1.09MB , 1748x1956 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 57.jpg )
836172

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q713xHXqqwc
>>
No. 836213 ID: 5d7976

>>836172
I’m guessing Lorence is your in-man with the cult...

What the...? I feel kinda weird.
>>
No. 836214 ID: c81293

>>836213
... Ever get the feeling you are being watched?
>>
No. 836296 ID: 67a70a
File 150785609082.jpg - (1.49MB , 1828x2448 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 58.jpg )
836296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn3lBk-C0Nc
>>
No. 836301 ID: d7cbac

>>836296
You fucking dickheads! I swear you are a gods damned-

Something touched me...

What the fuck!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? WHAT IS THAT!? OH GODS!! GET AWAY FRO-
>>
No. 836303 ID: d7cbac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH0BQtwEAsM
>>
No. 836307 ID: 67a70a
File 150785776676.jpg - (156.31KB , 1130x453 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 59.jpg )
836307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJxYLb2QqM
>>
No. 836316 ID: d7cbac

>>836307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxrCBvt7TM

Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15cSimSDQA

But I am here.
>>
No. 836395 ID: 67a70a
File 150789921433.jpg - (1.43MB , 1681x1970 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 60.jpg )
836395

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaYxqDEP7L8
>>
No. 836424 ID: d7cbac

>>836395
Don’t make me laugh old man. The over deity of the universe couldn’t hold me, you honestly think I am afraid of whatever you can do? And it is Ana I came to talk with you about. And I only have one small warning, you had best do you damned best to take care of her... For now.

By all means do what you feel is necessary. But if you don’t do what is in her best interest I may have to return here and believe me when I say, I don’t want to repeat what I did to you in another timeline.

Listen... Look in my eyes? Can you see him? Hear him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhY_k3yZDc
His soul, your soul, churns inside me and he watches WHILE I RIP AND CUT, AND MUTILATE HIS SOUL, AND OTHERS AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND ON AND ON. HE IS INSIDE WITH US, HE WILL NEVER GET AWAY! HIS PAIN WON’T END!


Oh... gracious me? Was a raving? Please forgive me. I’m mad. Where was I? Oh yes, treat Ana like you would your own daughter, maybe even tell this old windbag who it was that saved his crusty ass from Maya. Or not. For now just take care of her. Soon enough, you can do with her as you please. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to place a phone call to an old friend. Maybe I’ll even pay her a visit now that I have a foothold in the material realm. I think this windbag was about to execute her, thank you for saving her. But maybe you should let him walk home.

See you arooooound!
>>
No. 837473 ID: 67a70a
File 150828332001.jpg - (1.38MB , 1300x2350 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 61.jpg )
837473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as27RIHahXM
>>
No. 837543 ID: 23d381

>>837473
Uhhh... so I’m back... What the fuck was that thing?
>>
No. 838316 ID: 67a70a
File 150852907383.jpg - (521.55KB , 965x951 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 62.jpg )
838316

>>
No. 838318 ID: e7fef0

>>838316
Yeah tell him who initially stopped Maya when she was about to crush his skull for one. That was me.

Secondly when is Godfrey’s trial and how exactly is he being judged? As in who is the prosecution? I’m assuming Lorence is one of them.
>>
No. 839728 ID: 6a58a0
File 150897762263.jpg - (498.77KB , 1148x1112 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 63.jpg )
839728

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY
>>
No. 839740 ID: b0f04f

>>839728
Carry on then I suppose. It makes me sad he is so paranoid that he thinks that I want him to owe me something. Hopefully he changes his outlook on life.
>>
No. 840296 ID: 9b9146

Don’t suppose you have the phone number of Robbit? If you know who that is anyway.
>>
No. 840329 ID: 6a58a0
File 150919223224.jpg - (305.69KB , 1112x663 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 64.jpg )
840329

>>
No. 840361 ID: 9b9146

>>840329
Never mind I got through anyway.
>>
No. 841396 ID: ae9b99

Hee hee hee,

I'm baaaaack

Don't worry, I won't stay long, Mr Ambassador, but aren't you curious as to why this spirit who was summoned by the Ash Tree wanted you to immediately contact that rabbit?

I noticed she didn't even tell you why. How predictable. Perhaps she is scared of what you might do if you heard, or she wants to further the Ash Tree's goals.

Scarred spirit who wears Ana's image, I'll give you a chance to explain to him what you've almost done to Ana.
>>
No. 841417 ID: 1667ef

Quid pro quo.

I’ll say what happened as well as how I’ve been busting my ass trying to save her, if you explain what you are doing here other than try to make me look like the asshole here, if you are so concerned or trying to make me the jerk, why didn’t YOU do anything you creep?
>>
No. 841503 ID: ae9b99

>>841417
As far as your question of why I didn't do anything at the time goes, I tried to do something

but you and Robbit wouldn't let me in to send that painting into the void. Robbit's place was closed off to me

For why I'm here, I'm helping you all be more honest to each other. You voices shouldn't be keeping secrets from your allies, just like how I'm sure the Ambassador has been keeping secrets from you, and keeping secrets from Lorence. And I wonder if Lorence is keeping secrets from the Ambassador

But I might as well declare it right now, I'm not too fond of anybody here in this room. Lorence for being part of a cult that uses the Ash tree for power and immortality, you voices for being summoned and manipulated by the ash tree to further his goals of mayhem by having Ana get involved in this war, and now the Ambassador as he just insinuated that he is associated with the tree.

One way or another, you fools are just the Ash tree's pawns to spread his chaos upon the world

whether you realize it or not

Which is why I'm considering getting Lorence's attention and get some secrets revealed from each of you.

or perhaps because it will be good for a quick laugh
>>
No. 841510 ID: 1667ef

>>841503
...

You fucking... ASSHOLE!
>>
No. 841551 ID: ae9b99

Oh dear, uh... so loud

careful, you might just break the Ambassador's concentration

but I wonder if you'll have that same opinion of me after you and Ana hears what robo Bugs Bunny has to say about how this all began

that is assuming he doesn't alter the facts and spew lies in the story

...probably not,

The tree is most likely prepared for that possibility in some way

Well, none of you will probably listen or believe me when I say this but my advice to everyone here, don't trust that cursed Ash Tree. Don't think for one second that he has good intentions for anyone. He may claim to be neutral,

but he still is a sick freak. For all you know, he may have implanted false memories to make you think you were a hero in a fabricated "past life" as you put it, just to make you want to lead Ana to the same goal you thought you achieved, but instead having her go in a road of destruction as the tree want her to take in this pointless war... all to watch the world burn
>>
No. 845669 ID: fc0d38
File 151092698709.jpg - (833.83KB , 1736x1116 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 65.jpg )
845669

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1usqfHFOc
>>
No. 845683 ID: 5f7d8a

>>845669
*voice comes almost as an echo, as if she is everywhere and nowhere, asleep but awake, like half of herself is somewhere else*

No.

Liar.

Untrustworthy.

Beware.
>>
No. 845736 ID: ae9b99

Cool, it will be like a deranged creepypasta lost episode of Looney Tunes.

Have fun, Elmer
>>
No. 845737 ID: fc0d38

>>845736
That already exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeRMOOg9ztw
>>
No. 845751 ID: fc0d38
File 151096238543.jpg - (653.92KB , 1100x1098 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 66.jpg )
845751

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
>>
No. 845759 ID: 3583d1

>>845751
*voice comes in as it did last time*

Sleep.

Watching.

Seance.

Marty.

Tom.

Mike.

Nadly.

Betty.

Jerry.

Past events.
>>
No. 845793 ID: ae9b99

inner thoughts: hm hm hm... I must admit, I didn't think she would tell the truth. Well then, while the loud scarred one and Mr. Skull Head are distracted arguing, I'm interested in what auto piloted Mr. Skull Head and the annoyed masked guy is talking about.

inner thoughts: maybe I'll pick up some kind of gem in their conversation. also I wonder if the large silent girl can hear my voice... perhaps I should maybe... if I silently and carefully...

pssst...

suggestor's note: ??? is giving these characters nicknames. For reference...
loud scarred one: scarred Ana.
annoyed masked guy: Lorence.
large silent girl: Maya
Mr. Skull Head: Ambassador.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJOIf4mdus
>>
No. 845797 ID: 5d13f5

>>845793
You.

Familiar.

Man of shadows.

Familiar.
>>
No. 845838 ID: fc0d38
File 151101802177.jpg - (784.76KB , 1727x1083 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 67.jpg )
845838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiMky9D1bog
>>
No. 845967 ID: ae9b99

*is still trying to secretly eavesdrop on Lorence and auto piloted Ambassador while Ambassador and Scarred Ana is distracted*
>>
No. 846018 ID: c81293

>>845838
Uncertainty.

Seeing before fog.

Before Root.

Before you.

Fog not a part of this.

Yet.

Seeing ghost talk.

Seance.

It’s going wrong.
>>
No. 846181 ID: fc0d38
File 151111909066.jpg - (633.45KB , 1590x3264 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 68.jpg )
846181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImpkJJQdMI4
>>
No. 846281 ID: ae9b99

Oh boy, I wonder what the next story will be. Anticipating the next story is always one of the best parts of this thread.
>>
No. 846326 ID: fc0d38
File 151117092253.jpg - (895.76KB , 3125x1210 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 69.jpg )
846326

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niUy86OSXpY
>>
No. 846328 ID: 72fbe1

>>846326
Oooohhhhhhh holy crap that is a hard choice.... I’ll get back to you on this one...
>>
No. 846337 ID: ae9b99

The first one. Girl's night out.
>>
No. 846359 ID: 3583d1

Alright let’s do Girls Night Out
>>
No. 846456 ID: fc0d38
File 151121433745.jpg - (688.85KB , 1700x1041 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 70.jpg )
846456

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNiCaFnOKFs
>>
No. 846465 ID: ae9b99

hm, too bad it isn't October anymore. All we can get now is November points, which we haven't even earned yet. Ah well, better luck next October.

Alright, skip those and move on to the next story then. We still have keys collecting dust (I forgot how many) maybe we can unlock one of the stories that were locked to us before? or perhaps do a story that isn't locked by anything?
>>
No. 846473 ID: ae9b99

also, nice star wars battlefront II controversy reference, lol
>>
No. 846538 ID: 5d13f5

Oh well. Moving right along then.

>>846465
Maybe we could redeem those keys for something?
>>
No. 846567 ID: fc0d38
File 151122925894.jpg - (971.75KB , 1536x1963 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 71.jpg )
846567

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-Z9c9Lx4E
>>
No. 846572 ID: 5d13f5

>>846567
Oh dear...
>>
No. 846621 ID: ae9b99

Ah, I was wondering what the trick prize was.

Will we hear the rules before, or during this story?
>>
No. 846629 ID: 475080

>>846567
Oh cool! I might be able to jump into this one!

>>846621
>>846572
You boys better not let me down, don’t fail! ;)
>>
No. 846630 ID: a9c815

>>846629
Oh shit... Pressure is on now...
>>
No. 846659 ID: fc0d38
File 151126795371.jpg - (661.12KB , 1560x1298 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 72.jpg )
846659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_TbgMUx9OA
>>
No. 846660 ID: fc0d38
File 151126800882.jpg - (212.10KB , 1132x704 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 73.jpg )
846660

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPLD9EpuRk
>>
No. 846777 ID: 3583d1

>>846659
I can only guess. My first guess was actually Lester, because that looks like a scalpel in that guy's hand.
>>
No. 846786 ID: fc0d38
File 151129124988.jpg - (272.79KB , 1548x499 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 74.jpg )
846786

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPYy5Xs25U
>>
No. 846792 ID: 51058c

>>846786
Fire of Hate.
>>
No. 846795 ID: ae9b99

...
>>
No. 846831 ID: fc0d38
File 151130159297.jpg - (2.98MB , 2480x3508 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 75.jpg )
846831

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ikVdqrevY
>>
No. 846832 ID: 51058c

>>846831
*Unimpressed stare from the shadow of the past*
>>
No. 846846 ID: ae9b99

...
>>
No. 846898 ID: fc0d38
File 151131541735.jpg - (1.57MB , 1748x2496 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 76.jpg )
846898

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNydryDJQI
>>
No. 846942 ID: 475080

>>846898
You.

Forgot.

One.
>>
No. 847053 ID: fc0d38
File 151137076844.jpg - (1.14MB , 1539x2107 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 77.jpg )
847053

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TL50cUex2Q
>>
No. 847072 ID: 3583d1

>>847053
...

Meat Monster.

Piggy.

You forgot the fat piggy.

Named Essence.

Greedy.

Self-serving.

Cruel.
>>
No. 847105 ID: fc0d38
File 151138228563.jpg - (352.63KB , 1241x1174 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 78.jpg )
847105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPmX_sAPFdI
>>
No. 847108 ID: 3583d1

>>847105
*shrug*

Well that sucked. Im assuming that the chance to play that other one you were talking about just went out the window.
>>
No. 847124 ID: ae9b99

move on, next story.
>>
No. 847127 ID: 3583d1

>>847105
Let's try that again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUtSzzD2o8
>>
No. 847128 ID: 3583d1

Meat monster.

You forgot shiny man and his shiny brigade of shiny men with shiny swords.
>>
No. 847131 ID: fc0d38

>>847128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf4-vQjor4Q
>>
No. 847149 ID: fc0d38
File 151139088508.jpg - (189.18KB , 1257x384 , Discussion thread 46.jpg )
847149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCTCnTqAkBE
>>
No. 847155 ID: 3583d1

>>847149
Let’s sing it together

Im a little piggy.

Here’s my snout

Oink oink oink

Oink oink oink.
>>
No. 847229 ID: fc0d38
File 151140015294.jpg - (0.96MB , 1556x1881 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 79.jpg )
847229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1331W6M3EcY

This is a hard one, I suggest you brainstorm in the discussion thread before giving the answer
>>
No. 847896 ID: 3583d1

>>847229
Who?

I can’t say I have a CLUE.

Perhaps this Ms. Scarlet was the one to kill Mr. Boddy in the billiards room with the candlestick.
>>
No. 847923 ID: fc0d38
File 151162179825.jpg - (237.36KB , 1078x659 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 80.jpg )
847923

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pBcbQJMgYc
>>
No. 847993 ID: 3583d1

>>847923
Her?

Not so fast there...
>>
No. 848042 ID: fc0d38
File 151165808701.jpg - (1.03MB , 1680x1761 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 81.jpg )
848042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaN7O24cW54
>>
No. 848091 ID: 02d8f4

>>848042
I see.

Well, they deserve it, the fucking idiots.

I never really can wrap my head around why they are so stupid. Like remember when they were actually able to kick you out of Ana’s head? The fuck!?
>>
No. 848118 ID: fc0d38
File 151171086715.jpg - (1.01MB , 1628x1775 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 82.jpg )
848118

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
>>
No. 848121 ID: 02d8f4

>>848118
Actually I don’t think he’s very comfortable at all.

He looks more like a prisoner to me. I doubt he is very happy. But who knows maybe someone there can help him feel better. Besides what fun is it poking at a bug that’s already in a jar?

What do you think would happen if you push him too much? Especially if he is always on edge like it seems he is?
>>
No. 848202 ID: a1c783
File 151175013576.jpg - (1.33MB , 1568x2307 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 83.jpg )
848202

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfg_8TlBrt8
>>
No. 848205 ID: c66305

>>848202
Inner thoughts: stay calm, you have one chance. Don’t blow this. There will be time to mourn later

What do you think he would do if he found out?
>>
No. 848235 ID: a1c783
File 151177822695.jpg - (179.25KB , 550x815 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 84.jpg )
848235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqMbVzQyXtc
>>
No. 848245 ID: 3583d1

>>848235
Inner thoughts: Rolling your eyes like that makes it easy to tell you are lying.

You sure? If that’s the case I can understand why you like to pick on him sometimes.
>>
No. 848291 ID: a1c783
File 151181865176.jpg - (913.45KB , 1413x1833 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 85.jpg )
848291

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WsZ2fUXbZg
>>
No. 848296 ID: 3583d1

>>848291
Inner thoughts: Target locked, now I know where to hit to really fuck you up.

Aww, You're just like a teenage girl, writing about her boyfriend that's so cute!
>>
No. 848340 ID: a1c783
File 151183421132.jpg - (1.15MB , 1620x2061 , Prequel 56.jpg )
848340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTVz-mlvX9E
>>
No. 848343 ID: c66305

>>848340
Inner Thoughts: We are so similar to each other here in this moment it is not even funny, I feel fucking sick.

Think she will be happy with that?
>>
No. 848466 ID: a1c783
File 151192052737.jpg - (1.11MB , 1876x1688 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 87.jpg )
848466

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUw_ij8-xNU
>>
No. 848474 ID: ad879d

>>848466
Inner thoughts: I’m not impressed
Take a breath woman or you’ll pass out from that before you even begin to bleed out. Speaking of bleeding out, which way did you slit your wrist?
>>
No. 848475 ID: a1c783

https://static.esea.net/global/images/teams/135421.1467088198.jpg
>>
No. 848613 ID: a1c783
File 151198804563.jpg - (1.21MB , 1755x2352 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 88.jpg )
848613

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHY9Suu0nA
>>
No. 848618 ID: 52bd63

>>848613
Inner thoughts: another thing to keep in mind

Rough, well at least you’re doing better now, kind of. So what’s next on the agenda for today?
>>
No. 848628 ID: a1c783

Have you notice what characters have appeared to help Essence?
>>
No. 848658 ID: 3583d1

>>848628
We're gonna talk this one in the dis-thread
>>
No. 848659 ID: a1c783
File 151199759101.jpg - (343.77KB , 970x858 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 89.jpg )
848659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOB7gYD23_E
>>
No. 848660 ID: 3583d1

>>848659
Inner Thoughts: Oh... Fuck me running...

I wondered what happened to Falafaf's old body, see you've been putting it to good use. Nice use of Monkey-woman's arm too.
>>
No. 848691 ID: a1c783
File 151200759663.jpg - (1.07MB , 1559x2001 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 90.jpg )
848691

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfy5W8AJqIY
>>
No. 848709 ID: 52bd63

>>848691
Inner Thoughts: Oh lord...
Don’t be rude, I am well aware you are making your own team, I just didn’t expect to see her here is all. And I was just complimenting you on your work. Christ.
>>
No. 848720 ID: a1c783
File 151201190499.jpg - (400.60KB , 1399x784 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 91.jpg )
848720

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RZoRUd5_U
>>
No. 848728 ID: b0f04f

>>848720
Inner Thoughts:... Forgive me for this...

Is it just you face that looks like a melted candle or have your tits started going as well? Euughhh I bet they look like runny eggs on a fence post!
>>
No. 848818 ID: a1c783
File 151203884348.jpg - (221.07KB , 791x695 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 92.jpg )
848818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFEpfJatfQg
>>
No. 848867 ID: 3583d1

>>848818
Inner Thoughts: I hate you so much... I’m so sorry...

So out of curiosity, did you fuck Dreamwalker? I don’t how good a lay he could have been, I dont even think he has a penis. But do you think he would want you now? Because I don’t think ANYONE would want you now. Not your father, not your eye ball boy-toy, NO ONE.
>>
No. 848964 ID: a1c783
File 151209807729.jpg - (528.50KB , 1077x1318 , Prequel 62.jpg )
848964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc
>>
No. 848970 ID: 52bd63

>>848964
Inner Thoughts: Alright, you want an insult, I’ll give you an insult. Falafaf... this isn’t directed at you, rather the filth that’s behind you. Hopefully you can tell the difference...

You are a disgrace. An utter FUCKING disgrace! Everything you hold dear is worth shit, no I’m wrong. It’s WORTH LESS THAN SHIT. Your entire life is nothing but a SHAM! What have you got to live for? You’ve done nothingness but make lives miserable! You make me fucking sick just even stand within even a foot of your putrid being! What is your world worth to you, your hopes, your dreams?! NO ONE CARES ANYMORE!
>>
No. 849064 ID: a1c783
File 151215177693.jpg - (1.00MB , 1748x1785 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 94.jpg )
849064

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-9lMcKWJwo
>>
No. 849075 ID: 3583d1

>>849064
Inner Thoughts: you fucking bitch... I don’t know if can keep doing this...

..
>>
No. 849121 ID: a1c783
File 151217026791.jpg - (595.17KB , 1640x1144 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 95.jpg )
849121

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W001hgcE08
>>
No. 849123 ID: 3583d1

Clearly.
>>
No. 849167 ID: 11c9ff

So other than the three stooges, Ana, Lorence, or Anthony, is there anyone else we’re keeping our eyes on?
>>
No. 849177 ID: a1c783
File 151218582851.jpg - (1.25MB , 1748x2137 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 96.jpg )
849177

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueP05bkWVvQ
>>
No. 849188 ID: 11c9ff

>>849177
Inner Thoughts: That’s not true! We thought you were dead, we saw you fall into that pit! And we didn’t know how to get back to you! I swear we would have gone back for you but we didn’t know how! I’ve got to get her away

Pfft... I hate heroic speeches, this bores me. Send Melty McNoface away, and let’s get back to business.
>>
No. 849264 ID: a1c783
File 151223066383.jpg - (634.51KB , 1401x1606 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 97.jpg )
849264

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ON0KX7zgAU
>>
No. 849276 ID: 11c9ff

>>849264
Good. I’m not even a fan of villainous monologues, if you’re going to do something, do something, don’t talk about it.
>>
No. 849489 ID: a1c783
File 151229603283.jpg - (834.71KB , 1748x2252 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 98.jpg )
849489

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwA25yJOQFY
>>
No. 849493 ID: 3583d1

>>849489
Inner Thoughts: *see draw thread*

C'mon Essence, you and I both know even if wasn't your imaginary friend that would only give you even more incentive to hurt her. Especially if I was Monkey bitch, you would just love to see that wouldn't you.
>>
No. 849496 ID: 3583d1

You know what I find disheartening though and even a little more just depressing? The fact that you are going to do this on a woman who can't even fight back. I may love seeing dismemmberment and blood *shudders in pleasure* but there's nothing fun about watching you do it to a woman who's will has already been broken by some harsh words and the only thing she has going for her is her last vestige of memory. It's just... boring.
>>
No. 849593 ID: 042dc0
File 151233903595.jpg - (1.24MB , 2480x2633 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 99.jpg )
849593

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOAi2Nu32Os
>>
No. 849595 ID: 042dc0

What everyone else hears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPe-FsZa9ts

What Essence hears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI
>>
No. 849633 ID: 11c9ff

>>849595
Inner Thoughts:Gods... play this right...

...Give me a second...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxd3UtB7vDY
>>
No. 849635 ID: 042dc0

>>849633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grY
>>
No. 849818 ID: 042dc0
File 151242804845.jpg - (509.18KB , 1748x1717 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 100.jpg )
849818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB-o0Pnj1Tk
>>
No. 849828 ID: 3583d1

>>849818
Inner Thoughts: Ugh... Fucking Bitch... Sounds like my assumption was right.

...
...
...
...

Sorry was gone for a second, alright so story time?
>>
No. 849835 ID: 042dc0
File 151243400245.jpg - (208.56KB , 1432x1234 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 101.jpg )
849835

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVIyhl0Vk4
>>
No. 849840 ID: bccf1a

>>849835
Inner Thoughts:... I want to save you so badly, but maybe this means your death to relieve you from this pain... i'll understand. But I can't make that choice...

Well, your call Essence. Put her out of her poor misbegotten, UN-FUCKING-GRATEFUL misery, or maybe let her live, tell her your story anyway.
>>
No. 849855 ID: 042dc0
File 151243700673.jpg - (244.59KB , 1208x1785 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 102.jpg )
849855

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVWmEmE3Jf8
>>
No. 849857 ID: bccf1a

>>849855
Inner Thoughts: Keep your mouth shut, Falafaf...

*waiting*
>>
No. 849970 ID: 042dc0
File 151250676010.jpg - (674.44KB , 1226x1685 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 103.jpg )
849970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeRSjo_yp-k
>>
No. 849979 ID: 0dfd9f

Inner Thoughts: Falafaf just stop talking! Please!

Alright... Alright. You know what, I want to hear why this UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE WOMAN, is upset. No really I do. Maybe it will make her punishment MEAN A LITTLE MORE!
>>
No. 850007 ID: 042dc0
File 151252726192.jpg - (623.44KB , 1748x1235 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 104.jpg )
850007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSBM7gEJM3Q&start=00:00&end=03:30
>>
No. 850011 ID: 3583d1

>>850007
Inner Thoughts: Shit shit shit! Gotta act fast!

squeeze. Squeze! SQUE-

ugh... That bird brain has wonderful timing, Sorry to interrupt this, but Inspector Crowskawske is trying to call me. What should I tell him?
>>
No. 850071 ID: 042dc0
File 151257772906.jpg - (1.39MB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 105.jpg )
850071

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinLivR8Sp0
>>
No. 850074 ID: c9ce4d

>>850071
...

Is she dead?
>>
No. 850107 ID: 042dc0
File 151259558611.jpg - (1.03MB , 1678x2049 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 106.jpg )
850107

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8hO-mErlw
>>
No. 850110 ID: 3583d1

>>850107
...

Yes. You are. I don't think I've seen you try to be anything else.
>>
No. 850150 ID: 042dc0
File 151260721457.jpg - (668.12KB , 1748x1222 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 107.jpg )
850150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvuxK9-UNlo
>>
No. 850155 ID: 404570

>>850150
Oh absolutely, but no one ever likes to think of themselves as "The bad guy" I've found there's always some argument that people strive for in terms of justification. Morality exists in the eyes of their beholder.

But at the end of the day we are what we are. I am a monster who gets off at the sight of suffering and let someone be hurt because of a some stupid prize I thought I was gonna get, and you are a bad person because you've made no effort to change yourself when you hurt people and simply love to do the wrong thing to the right people.

I don't think that's the right question, though. The bigger one is, is it too late to change, or is it just our nature? Meh, whatever, I'm not really one to banter philosophy.
>>
No. 850179 ID: 042dc0
File 151261232675.jpg - (778.85KB , 1748x1279 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 108.jpg )
850179

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d_E8wicllE
>>
No. 850186 ID: c81293

>>850179
You’ll get no arguments from me about pain and suffering making us human, but I doubt she see’s pain brought to you as a means to an end. If you want my opinion, what motivates her is redemption, not trying to kill you.

The only part we differ on is the Trembling Chihuahua.
>>
No. 850194 ID: c81293

>>850186
Inner Thoughts: The jig is up, might as well go out with a bang

I AM A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING THAT YOU’RE TRYING TO KEEP IN A CAGE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJkj3DgW8Y0
>>
No. 850204 ID: 042dc0

>>850194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
>>
No. 850211 ID: 042dc0

>>850194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfr_Zj1iU4
>>
No. 850212 ID: 042dc0

>>850194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWphqA1Slrw
>>
No. 850216 ID: c81293

>>850212
>>850211
>>850204
so should I delete that one or...?
>>
No. 850222 ID: 042dc0

>>850216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ch19BOi8E
>>
No. 850223 ID: 042dc0

>>850216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmUoZMSxia0
>>
No. 850225 ID: c81293

>>850223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18
to be fair she said she already figured things out that I wasn’t meat monster, that’s why I thought the jig was already up
>>
No. 850230 ID: c81293

>>850225
suggestors note: So I know this one was supposed to have a boss fight at the end of it, that can still happen, I fail to see a reason why it can’t. Okay so she knows that Scarred Ana is here, and been here this whole time and even spun her for a huge loop, okay so what if the boss fight happens now? And like I said I already had the impression she had begun to figure things out on her own, if not oh well, hopefully my coplayer has a chance to jump in now, I feel like I’ve been taking center stage for a while now.
>>
No. 850268 ID: 3583d1

Needless to say this is how i'm feeling right now, and i'd say this is a pretty good representation of how this went down...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ndS6yu3Kk
>>
No. 850278 ID: ae9b99

Me after coming back from work:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/128/136/awwwwshit.jpg

but seriously. jeez. maybe I can save it by tagging in as Inspector Crowskawske and kick Meat Monster out? or is that not allowed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jORlu9P81TQ

That said, to my co player, next time you decide to do something like that again, please consult it with me in the discussion thread first.
>>
No. 850279 ID: 042dc0

Well it isn't technically that you said that you are Scarred Ana, so I will let it slide. But as always there is going to be consequence for your actions. She might suspect you but, if she she was bored so she didn't care. But now you have gave her some more entertainment
>>
No. 850281 ID: 042dc0
File 151264216552.jpg - (242.13KB , 1449x637 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 109.jpg )
850281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
>>
No. 850283 ID: baed16

Nah not really, just bored and trying to cheer you up. Fuck depressing thoughts, in thought that sounded like something monkey woman might say in response to that whole thing. How was my impression by the way?
>>
No. 850294 ID: 042dc0
File 151265052765.jpg - (319.10KB , 1556x693 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 110.jpg )
850294

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy4PuW6y5Y
>>
No. 850319 ID: b0f04f

>>850294
I suppose Flint is deserving of it, what is your idea?
>>
No. 850353 ID: 042dc0
File 151268692178.jpg - (1.06MB , 1748x2543 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 111.jpg )
850353

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqCnSiJiP6M
>>
No. 850354 ID: 3583d1

>>850353
Yeah just making sure I understand the rules of this game, you are going to be the one who actually shoots the gun, I just keep TVhead distracted until you pull the trigger?
>>
No. 850362 ID: 042dc0
File 151269008472.jpg - (206.58KB , 1508x408 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 112.jpg )
850362

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3qfDjxj_xE
>>
No. 850366 ID: 3583d1

>>850362
Got it. Game on.

"Why did mommy hate us Daddy?"
>>
No. 850385 ID: 042dc0
File 151269872648.jpg - (451.93KB , 1602x1414 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 113.jpg )
850385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73nNdtAVOBI
>>
No. 850387 ID: baed16

>>850385
“All of us are, mY name is RamOna, daddy. My brothers are Robert and RUssell. Daddy? Robert says mommy NEvEr wanteD is To be bOrn, that she was Going to givE us away To your moms, our granDmas. That’s nOt true is it? We wanted to be with you aNd mommy...”
>>
No. 850416 ID: 042dc0
File 151273157011.jpg - (471.20KB , 1691x1606 , Prequel 76.jpg )
850416

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeJDSUchWY
>>
No. 850438 ID: 3583d1

>>850416
please daddy, Give Us aNother chance to be with you, come home. BecausE, tHe woman who Is with us Now is nice and Doesn’t let anYthing bad happen tO Us, but Robert loves you the most. He even wears your old mask.
>>
No. 850559 ID: 042dc0
File 151283478863.jpg - (678.08KB , 1748x2161 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 114.jpg )
850559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTrWsqOJhs
>>
No. 850574 ID: 3583d1

Daddy come closer I have a secret I need to tell you. I have to whisper it n your ear, okay?
>>
No. 850575 ID: ae9b99

>>850574
suggestor's note: That might be too suspicious. Want to discuss what should be said in the discussion thread first?
>>
No. 850581 ID: 3583d1

>>850574
*Wink at essence*
>>
No. 850582 ID: 3583d1

*begins tapping on flint repeatedly this same message*

.--. .- -.-- / .- - - . -. - .. --- -. .-.-.- / --. ..- -. / .- -... --- ..- - / - --- / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / -... . / .-. . .- -.. -.-- .-.-.- / -.. --- .-- -. / .. ... / - .... . / ... .. --. -. .- .-.. .-.-.- / -.. ..- -.-. -.- .-.-.-
>>
No. 850588 ID: ae9b99

suggestor's note: Step 1 complete. read discussion thread for step 2
>>
No. 850625 ID: 042dc0
File 151286396669.jpg - (412.76KB , 1604x1651 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 115.jpg )
850625

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-Pz-6K3Uc
>>
No. 850721 ID: 3583d1

Inner thoughts: Gods... please Flint understand what’s going on and know the signal...

Daddy...

I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house...

*whispers*get

DOWN!!!
>>
No. 850756 ID: 042dc0
File 151291477738.jpg - (598.24KB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 116.jpg )
850756

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7gytBJ1fvc
>>
No. 850805 ID: 3583d1

>>850756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/spoiler]
>>
No. 850832 ID: baed16

No I can’t do this right now I need to take a break, I’m not in the right mindset for this right now.
>>
No. 850835 ID: 51137e

Are you boys too busy that you forgot about me? Cause if so... I might just punish you.
>>
No. 850837 ID: baed16

>>850835
Well fuck. Now i’ve got to act, goddamnit.

I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your brains out.
>>
No. 850843 ID: ae9b99

>>850832
suggestor's note: As Absurdity said, chin up.

suggestor's note: And as I said in the discussion thread, I know this is hard. If you need a break, just make an excuse to leave, and I'll take over as the crow inspector. interested?

>>
No. 850849 ID: 39a6ad
File 151295839067.jpg - (1.07MB , 1808x3028 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 117.jpg )
850849

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCRleSF_FT8
>>
No. 850852 ID: baed16

>>850849
Then fuck this shit, i’d rather fail this just get it over with than situation where shit gets exponentially worse. That sounds harsh but there it is man, when you are in a lose-lose situation the only winning move is not to play.
>>
No. 850857 ID: ae9b99

As I said, I myself can continue on with this chapter while my co player takes a break. Honestly, Essence doesn't bother me too much as a character. Can we do that instead? he doesn't need to read the rest of this chapter if it is too hard to continue.
>>
No. 850860 ID: ae9b99

But to consider one thing, Absurdity did hint to get off sinking ships... this might actually be the solution as weird as it sounds, this chapter is a sinking ship, Absurdity is warning us to get off it.

hmmmmm. to my co player, do you think this is actually a huge puzzle and the solution is to not continue with this chapter, or do you want me to continue in your place? take one for the team?
>>
No. 850862 ID: baed16

>>850860
Yeah I’m pretty much done, I can’t continue in any way that is see as being constructive to the plot or even finding a way to save this. The only winning move here for me is to not play, abandon ship.
>>
No. 850882 ID: ae9b99

Okay. I'm fine with either choice, but since this was hard on you, I'll respect your decision. Lets go ahead and abandon this sinking ship, and move on to the next chapter.

Uh, we should end it like, right now at this moment, before she pulls the trigger. leave it at this position. We do not have to see the aftermath once we leave Essence, and Flint. It will be funnier, and more mysterious that way.

Please accept our apologies, Cleo. Maybe another time you'll get your chance to shine in a chapter.

Alllrighty then, now lets think about who the next character will be focused on... Oh I know...
>>
No. 850883 ID: ae9b99
File 151297306061.jpg - (143.78KB , 753x368 , unassuming police officer.jpg )
850883

...The next chapter should totally focus on this unassuming police officer from the first chapter. He might actually be the most important person in this story...

I'm of course kidding, lol :) He most likely has nothing to do with anything other than directing people to safety, and probably getting killed off early.
>>
No. 850900 ID: 39a6ad

I think that we may come to a compromise
>>
No. 850901 ID: 3583d1
File 151298461040.jpg - (55.59KB , 419x346 , 59284AFD-4F01-495C-96FB-0E1726CE5FEB.jpg )
850901

>>850900
>>
No. 850902 ID: 39a6ad

Well I did envisioned for there to be a boss fight at the end of this chapter, whatever you choose for the final chapter is will continue. Beat the boss fight and you will win this chapter. But I must warn you it will be a hard fight
>>
No. 850903 ID: baed16

>>850902
As long as I can have my co-player by my side, I think I can get through anything.

What do you say, partners?
>>
No. 850927 ID: ae9b99

hmmmmm... you say it is a hard fight. I have a feeling the boss fight will be against Falafaf, and/or Flint, or someone similar like an ally we might not want to fight.

I mean I'll go for it, but I want to make sure all of us had considered that possibility when it is said that it will be a "hard fight". Okay?
>>
No. 850952 ID: 39a6ad

Oh no the boss will be Essence, with multiple stages
>>
No. 850953 ID: 39a6ad
File 151301113342.jpg - (412.76KB , 1604x1651 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 115.jpg )
850953

Well it is time to do this again....
>>
No. 850979 ID: 3583d1

I’ll-

*pulls away from microphone*

...

Shit shit SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

I gotta go, be right back!
>>
No. 851101 ID: 39a6ad

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity meme
>>
No. 851224 ID: 39a6ad
File 151308593095.jpg - (894.13KB , 1748x2804 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 118.jpg )
851224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1TAogHk4s
>>
No. 851315 ID: 39a6ad
File 151311825837.jpg - (428.78KB , 1640x603 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 119.jpg )
851315

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksfnZaZ0A4
>>
No. 851727 ID: 39a6ad
File 151326210421.jpg - (502.51KB , 1552x1570 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 120.jpg )
851727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6y20VCCal4
>>
No. 851847 ID: 3583d1

>>851727
C) Logan's Daughter

Where is she? where is she!?
>>
No. 851859 ID: 39a6ad
File 151330427923.jpg - (471.89KB , 1682x1535 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 121.jpg )
851859

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuwoH2iZuKU
>>
No. 851860 ID: 3583d1

>>851859
Oh shut up. Seriously, think about that for a second. You were actually about to off one of your own team-mates for a laugh? What kind of scam are you running here?
>>
No. 851961 ID: 39a6ad
File 151335830383.jpg - (787.02KB , 1748x2013 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 122.jpg )
851961

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6cCIisPf0
>>
No. 851962 ID: 3583d1

>>851961
...

Surgery... With a gun shot?

Christ on a fucking bicycle, Essence I knew you were dumb, but not THIS level of stupid. Alright time to educate you on how a FUCKING GUN works!

Firstly, you would have to shoot through a tv to get to that skull which runs the risk of getting shrapnel lodged in his brain along with whatever you are trying to shoot out. And while you may hit it, the exit wound would be SIGNIFICANTLY BIGGER than the entry wound. So yeah you'd take out his Memories, along with his FUCKING BRAIN!

For god's sake Essence...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXm6F-K6Ffo

Flint! Get up and get out of here.
>>
No. 852057 ID: 39a6ad
File 151338565261.jpg - (850.68KB , 1748x2432 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 123.jpg )
852057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka2wpMNOzQU
>>
No. 852061 ID: 3583d1

>>852057
*facepalm. Stare at Logan’s Daughter with disappointment, and Essence with disgust*

...

Wait for it...
>>
No. 852191 ID: 39a6ad
File 151346010925.jpg - (1.42MB , 2480x3204 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 124.jpg )
852191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9yQ6YNod0
>>
No. 852207 ID: dce580

*sigh of sadness*
>>
No. 852262 ID: 39a6ad
File 151347573259.jpg - (697.57KB , 1748x1617 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 125.jpg )
852262

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N6AdFRJ3so
>>
No. 852335 ID: 3583d1

>>852262
O_o

Inner thoughts: Well... I gotta give credit where credit is due, for someone who loves to do wrong she sure did the right thing by saying no. She's still a cunt though.
>>
No. 852402 ID: 39a6ad
File 151353745699.jpg - (1.31MB , 1748x2840 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 126.jpg )
852402

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zdB1fn_OyE
>>
No. 852417 ID: ad879d

>>852402
ah, there is the familiar Essence I know. After this if I’m stil around I should see how Flint and Logan’s Daughter are.
>>
No. 852418 ID: ad879d

>>852417
inner thoughts: wait a minute... that looks like Laura!
>>
No. 852431 ID: 39a6ad
File 151355586430.jpg - (338.10KB , 1150x1006 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 127.jpg )
852431

>>
No. 852437 ID: ad879d

>>852431
I mean dreamwalker was probably going to do that anyway to keep Laura safe, Scarred Ana will help him anyway she can.
>>
No. 852459 ID: 39a6ad
File 151356356204.jpg - (506.40KB , 1460x1262 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 128.jpg )
852459

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QMiV9_2n3Q
>>
No. 852465 ID: ad879d

>>852459
I think the more important question is do the cost of doing nothing outweigh the cost of attempting and failing?
>>
No. 852468 ID: 39a6ad
File 151356732787.jpg - (636.44KB , 1388x1701 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 129.jpg )
852468

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-TOn08iso
>>
No. 852471 ID: ad879d

>>852468
That wasn’t what I meant by my previous question. You said people could die on this mission. What concerns me if that if I chose to do nothing are people going to die regardless of whether or not I had chosen to act? And had I acted albeit with great risk, could those deaths have been prevented? I wasn’t really concerned with the reward. For me, the reward would be preventing death of characters I like. Basically it comes down to this:
Try and fail, it’s not my fault that people got killed
Don’t try and it still fails: it’s all my fault.

If you can answer that last question, then I can give you a definitive answer.

And I’m not really sure how I can answer this question in a way that isn’t a yes or no answer. Look here’s my answer, if people are going to be hurt regardless of whether or not I accept and if can help them, then yes. But if I run the risk of people getting killed because I chose to act, then no... But I have a feeling you can’t tell me that...


Alright LETS DO THIS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdfhEy6TwqM
>>
No. 852473 ID: 39a6ad

>>852471
People are going to die regardless, your decision are the things that can modify the odds. This mission that you choose will be hard but there will be a pay a positive pay off if it is successful. I will accept your answer as yes, well only thing that I can say is good luck, there will not be any do over or fixing the mistakes. Row Row Fight The Power!
>>
No. 852487 ID: ae9b99

So basically, it is like the trolley problem (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-trolley-problem), except there is a chance that either we will get more casualties than if we decided not to, or less depending on how we play, and if we fail or not.

Well, I'm used to failure at this point. And failure is a better teacher than success. Lets do it.
>>
No. 852514 ID: 39a6ad

>>852487
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/779032-the-trolley-problem
>>
No. 852540 ID: 39a6ad
File 151363054320.jpg - (2.24MB , 2480x3412 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 130.jpg )
852540

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PmAcEI8tw
>>
No. 852541 ID: 39a6ad
File 151363057226.jpg - (2.41MB , 2480x3780 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 131.jpg )
852541

>>
No. 852545 ID: 3583d1

uhhhhh... Disthread?
>>
No. 852556 ID: 3583d1

>>852541
Ive seen worse, Vlad the Impaler had nothing on this chick.
>>
No. 852563 ID: 39a6ad
File 151364409832.jpg - (698.94KB , 1550x1827 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 132.jpg )
852563

>>
No. 852575 ID: 3583d1

>>852563
Shit... I don't like where this is going. Laura get behind me. I'm going to show you something you can do as well one day. I already laid these out earlier but watch this.

11 wards, and 11 wards reversed. Old dream magic. Scarred Ana warned me she might be about to make some kind of attack, this will act as our reflective shield.
>>
No. 852730 ID: 39a6ad
File 151369558205.jpg - (2.12MB , 2480x3508 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 133.jpg )
852730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72YxgqErEu0
>>
No. 852731 ID: 39a6ad
File 151369560426.jpg - (1.89MB , 2370x3508 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 134.jpg )
852731

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXgCy2QQ98
>>
No. 852740 ID: 3583d1

>>852731
Oh hell...

WARDS ACTIVATE!!!

This wont hold against her for too long, but you'll need this! I was hoping to save this for when you fully mastered your powers but you'll need this!

*tosses Laura the cane sword*

Follow my lead!
>>
No. 852741 ID: 3583d1

Excuse me is this a private fight or can anybody join in?
>>
No. 852742 ID: 3583d1

>>852741
Scarred you are still in a phantom form! But this is MY dream realm after all... So here!

*creates symbols in the air*

No you have physical form!
>>
No. 852743 ID: 3583d1

Before you continue with whatever is about to happen we asked a few questions in the disthread about what we can actually do for this fight
>>
No. 852748 ID: 39a6ad
File 151371710802.jpg - (934.13KB , 1568x1801 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 135.jpg )
852748

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI
>>
No. 852750 ID: 3583d1

>>852748
LAURA!

*mind-slashes at Essences eyes and wrist to get her to drop her*

There is NO understanding those who are already insane.

Trust me. I know.
>>
No. 852772 ID: 39a6ad
File 151372966504.jpg - (1.09MB , 1748x2096 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 136.jpg )
852772

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybBxoZvkZA
>>
No. 852800 ID: 52bd63

>>852772
That song sucks and your singing makes it even worse!

* stops the fire and ends the illusion*
>>
No. 852902 ID: 39a6ad
File 151377787381.jpg - (1.15MB , 1637x2228 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 137.jpg )
852902

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAl4KZC13k
>>
No. 852932 ID: 3583d1

>>852902
Sooo... you trapped us in the Matrix?

Alright so let me get this straight it’s either fight you and we can escape or don’t fight you and see how long we can last and MAYBE we can escape. Well no one in their right mind would ever trust any deal you have to offer, I mean say we fight you and win, you could still leave us trapped here. What then? All in all I’d just say fuck you.

Laura what are your thoughts?
>>
No. 852962 ID: 39a6ad
File 151380551767.jpg - (928.35KB , 1688x1785 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 138.jpg )
852962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtKCNJmARF0
>>
No. 853017 ID: 52bd63

Uh-huh...

So what kind of challenges are we talking about? I know a lot about combat but three rounds in the ring might not be one of the challenges. Huh... you know this reminds me of when Ana and Root played Quarto. Bro was the judge for those games...

I guess it depends on the challenge we are talking about.
>>
No. 853031 ID: 39a6ad
File 151382387935.jpg - (353.92KB , 1078x879 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 139.jpg )
853031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTghrOSNEyY
>>
No. 853072 ID: 52bd63

>>853031
I made my peace with the the world a long time ago, Essence. But I live on for the others who need me.

Laura, I leave this choice you. No matter what I will stick by your choice.
>>
No. 853153 ID: 39a6ad
File 151385832049.jpg - (952.06KB , 1652x1971 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 140.jpg )
853153

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMBuXyxe00
>>
No. 853195 ID: 3583d1

>>853153
Oh shut the hell up! It’s not like we are going anywhere, don’t rush us! This will only take a second!

Psychic link speak: Laura about that, it’s time I told you about about the nature of gods like me. The thing we represent both sides of human nature. I’ve already told you what I represent as a god. As you see me now, I am Morpheus, or just Dreamwalker as you call me. I represent dreams, imagination and so on. But there is another side of me, one that I haven’t shown you. This other side is called Phobetor, that side of me represent all the negative emotions, madness and insanity that humans as a species have experienced. Just looking upon him is to go insane, and to have your very mind ripped ripped apart. Since you are bound to me... I’m worried what this kind of transformation would mean for you. I know you for the kind person you are. But with Phobetor... you can see my concerns... Laura I promise that is something I only want to use as the very last of last resorts. I want you to stay you.

So... are you ready?
>>
No. 853212 ID: 39a6ad
File 151389816022.jpg - (1.08MB , 1748x2021 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 141.jpg )
853212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chuayiv3Suw
>>
No. 853226 ID: 3583d1

>>853212
Knowing you it’s probably something ultra-violent, disgusting, wacky, or a combination of the three.
>>
No. 853229 ID: 39a6ad
File 151390169135.jpg - (264.74KB , 981x717 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 142.jpg )
853229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZaKmJES4JQ
>>
No. 853243 ID: 556b65

>>853229
Joybunnies.
>>
No. 853249 ID: 39a6ad

>>853243
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/551/854/06f.jpg
>>
No. 853322 ID: 39a6ad
File 151394702952.jpg - (1.46MB , 2276x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 143.jpg )
853322

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwqywtAatn8
>>
No. 853392 ID: 3583d1

>>853322
Alright partner! Let’s do this!

Be ready to avoid her first attack!
>>
No. 853397 ID: 39a6ad
File 151399364779.jpg - (481.12KB , 2344x915 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 144.jpg )
853397

The key in this battle is to be able to predict the upcoming attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuAJqsCt0Y
>>
No. 853409 ID: 556b65

>>853397
Move left! Shoot!
>>
No. 853523 ID: 39a6ad
File 151404504597.jpg - (1.10MB , 2358x2145 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 145.jpg )
853523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQF1hgXXFs
>>
No. 853564 ID: 780a88

>>853523
Jump, and shoot her.
>>
No. 853592 ID: 39a6ad
File 151407708892.jpg - (1.78MB , 2726x2837 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 146.jpg )
853592

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-Z9c9Lx4E

Keep it up!
>>
No. 853595 ID: 780a88

>>853592
Jmump roll over the flame to the next platform! Jump roll over the flame to the next platform! Jump roll over the flame, air dash behind her! Turn and shoot!
>>
No. 853602 ID: 39a6ad
File 151408449420.jpg - (3.14MB , 3292x4961 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 147.jpg )
853602

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViQ8YhcxMi4
>>
No. 853617 ID: 780a88

>>853602
ah ok that wasn’t exactly clear. I wouldn’t exactly call that fair but alright. Before I give my next move can I get a full view of what is happening in the arena area?
>>
No. 853641 ID: 39a6ad

>>853617
What do you mean exactly?
>>
No. 853642 ID: 39a6ad

>>853617
Also I can't let you do something like that otherwise the boss fight would become something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjiIVNEWZSc
>>
No. 853659 ID: 3583d1

>>853641
What I mean is it was never stated or shown that there were boundaries of the field where the fight is taking place. So it’s a little unfair that it happened but at the same time I understand why it’s there. This is like a cuphead boss and those all have fields where you can’t go, but I’m going to blame this on the medium in which quests are presented, which are usually way more open in the way you can interact. But here is why I would argue that showing the whole field is a lot more fair, see with both cuphead and dark souls, yes the game is hard but it’s also very fair and even handed, the game usually never throws something st you that you can’t be ready for. And so far you are doing that with the fight. But not showing (don’t tell however) that there was a field I can’t pass is a little awkward. And I just funny because Dark Souls and cuphead make it clear where you can or can’t go and it’s also clear what you need to do succeed, at least without the game directly telling you anyway. Again this is part of this part of that “show, don’t tell, gameplay” and letting the players infer what they will. But because there was no indication that there was a wall there, it’s just kinda lame I’m finding out about this now. It’s also because I want to see where I can move, because last I saw there was a flame covering the nearest platform. It’s just a matter of principle, hard bosses can be hard but they must also be fair in how to deal with them. Just my thoughts. However I do have a way of dealing with this while the fire is going on and it even does follow cuphead logic and it is also fair in how it will be presented and used as I suspect I’ll only get like 2 of these, maybe even just one; a 10 second invincibility powerup given by dreamwalker, every new panel is roughly 2-4 seconds of use.
>>
No. 853662 ID: 39a6ad

Of course that you will have invincibility frames after getting hit, now more the character away from Essence
>>
No. 853669 ID: 3583d1

Shit! Get away from her! jump back on to the platform!
>>
No. 853698 ID: 39a6ad
File 151416304026.jpg - (1.68MB , 3059x3689 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 148.jpg )
853698

>>
No. 853700 ID: 39a6ad
File 151416305985.jpg - (1.24MB , 2981x3665 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 149.jpg )
853700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANy2nwFIFfw
>>
No. 853802 ID: 3583d1

>>853700
Jump to the top I have a feeling she is about to start swinging that over sized hedge clipper!
>>
No. 853809 ID: 39a6ad
File 151423423810.jpg - (1.26MB , 2647x3835 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 150.jpg )
853809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRm_bhRi5-A
>>
No. 853830 ID: f005bf

>>853809
... Alright then I have an idea. Go another one up.
>>
No. 853872 ID: 39a6ad
File 151425879667.jpg - (1.49MB , 2814x3667 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 151.jpg )
853872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-7uLg-DZU
>>
No. 853967 ID: 3583d1

>>853872
Hold position for a second, aim at Essence and shoot if you can
>>
No. 853987 ID: 39a6ad
File 151432989221.jpg - (1.36MB , 2588x3450 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 152.jpg )
853987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7FhjxukIl0
>>
No. 853988 ID: 7c5ef7

>>853987
Yes! My assumption was right!

Do this and fast! Left, left up, right right!
>>
No. 853990 ID: 7c5ef7

>>853988
As those gears get close to you shoot them! Don’t charge your shot too much!
>>
No. 854001 ID: 39a6ad
File 151434182059.jpg - (1.54MB , 2870x3619 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 153.jpg )
854001

>>
No. 854002 ID: 39a6ad
File 151434185265.jpg - (1.60MB , 2870x3908 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 154.jpg )
854002

>>
No. 854089 ID: 3583d1

>>854002
Hold... Hold...

*waits until the chainsaw is close*

NOW! MOVE OUT OF RANGE AND OPEN FIRE ON HER!

*activates invincibility power-up*
>>
No. 854117 ID: 39a6ad
File 151442188580.jpg - (1.79MB , 2743x4196 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 155.jpg )
854117

>>
No. 854118 ID: 39a6ad
File 151442190781.jpg - (1.79MB , 2743x4196 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 155.jpg )
854118

>>
No. 854124 ID: 3583d1

>>854118
FIRE FIRE FIRE! POUR IT ON!!
>>
No. 854145 ID: 39a6ad
File 151442809589.jpg - (1.70MB , 2660x4078 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 156.jpg )
854145

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBE8sh7nv4s

Brace for impact!
>>
No. 854149 ID: 7c5ef7

>>854145
Shoot! Parry! Jump! Shoot! POWER UP!

C-C-C-COMBO MOVE!
>>
No. 854237 ID: 39a6ad
File 151446799380.jpg - (1.63MB , 2738x3792 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 157.jpg )
854237

She tries to use parry
>>
No. 854238 ID: 39a6ad
File 151446808415.jpg - (1.70MB , 2806x3876 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 158.jpg )
854238

It did nothing
>>
No. 854282 ID: 3583d1

>>854238
FUCK!

Get out of range, keep firing at that chain saw and essence.
>>
No. 854328 ID: 39a6ad
File 151450351760.jpg - (1.70MB , 2807x4132 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 159.jpg )
854328

>>
No. 854329 ID: 39a6ad
File 151450353926.jpg - (1.71MB , 2660x3994 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 160.jpg )
854329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzYXzyYfT0
>>
No. 854346 ID: 3583d1

>>854329
Power up! Blow it away!
>>
No. 854420 ID: ae9b99

suggestor's note: when you say power up, do you mean charge up her shot, or use the cards? I think the invincibility should be saved for emergencies, but it is ultimately your choice.
>>
No. 854422 ID: 16913c

charge it... Hold... FIRE!
>>
No. 854423 ID: 39a6ad

>>854420
Well at this point you can choose between using a strong attack or invincibility
>>
No. 854498 ID: 3583d1

>>854423
Save the invincibility, do a really powerful attack
>>
No. 854553 ID: c69ce5
File 151459447281.jpg - (2.14MB , 3025x4673 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 161.jpg )
854553

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPL7mtmKk-M
>>
No. 854574 ID: 3583d1

>>854553
Keep shooting at her! When that thing gets close jump high over it! I have a feeling its going to rear up and try and bite you! In fact, when that thing gets close, power up with invincibility to see what's attack pattern is.
>>
No. 854699 ID: c69ce5
File 151464444894.jpg - (432.39KB , 2491x959 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 162.jpg )
854699

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBQwc3yTQeA
>>
No. 854931 ID: 3583d1

>>854699
Duck! Keep Shooting, when the shark comes back around jump backwards and duck against the incomming boomerang!

KEEP SHOOTING!
>>
No. 855120 ID: c69ce5
File 151477311131.jpg - (1.66MB , 2790x4314 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 163.jpg )
855120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0I8Tw_dfQ0
>>
No. 855596 ID: 3bc6b6

>>855120
Okay, keep shooting be ready to dodge incoming coconuts, or a charging palm tree.
>>
No. 855847 ID: c69ce5
File 151500481359.jpg - (608.15KB , 2430x1409 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 164.jpg )
855847

>>
No. 855868 ID: 3583d1

>>855847
Dodge the incoming grenades! when they are about to explode, use your invincibility power-up and the blow that thing away!
>>
No. 855904 ID: c69ce5
File 151502484274.jpg - (758.47KB , 2733x1462 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 165.jpg )
855904

>>
No. 855905 ID: 3583d1

>>855904
Jump over that third "o" and that first "a" Keep shooting!
>>
No. 855938 ID: 9c2d0c

no no, you jump ON the pink ones and parry them.
>>
No. 855992 ID: 3583d1

>>855938
Even better!
>>
No. 856390 ID: c69ce5
File 151518319111.jpg - (1.79MB , 3051x2969 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 166.jpg )
856390

>>
No. 856394 ID: 3583d1

>>856390
Grenade incoming! Prpare to parry it! See if you can shoot it into that things mouth!
>>
No. 856648 ID: c69ce5
File 151527989708.jpg - (544.78KB , 1854x1309 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 167.jpg )
856648

>>
No. 857133 ID: 3583d1

>>856648
Oh hell! Parry that grenade if you can! if you don't think you can do it in time then activate invincibility power up!
>>
No. 857304 ID: c69ce5
File 151550840136.jpg - (1.00MB , 1748x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 168.jpg )
857304

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__z1vN4TlyQ

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1320773-doki-doki-literature-club
>>
No. 857396 ID: c69ce5
File 151553724943.jpg - (597.94KB , 1476x1741 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 169.jpg )
857396

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIEqfVlzLn0
>>
No. 857404 ID: 3583d1

>>857396
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abrr1LIHwk

I didn't say dash away I said parry, or activate invincibility...

Alright so fucking restart I guess... Or not idk, does this mean Laura is dead?

>>
No. 857430 ID: ae9b99

Suggestor's note: I'm actually interested in seeing what quit game, or exit to map does, but that is my opinion. I don't want to have say in this match. this is overall Dreamwalker and Laura's fight.
>>
No. 857656 ID: c69ce5
File 151562444643.jpg - (1.43MB , 2299x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 170.jpg )
857656

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keqp4IFXdNQ
>>
No. 857675 ID: 3583d1

>>857656
*shudders with strain as if trying to keep something down*



D̬̙ͪ̌ͣͪ̀͐̐ͦ͞o̧̫̯ͮͤn̷̵͉ͤͪ͑'̳͕̰̤̿ͯ͒͒t̵͈̝͎͕̄̃ͭ̾͜ͅ ̮̼̝͈ͣͩͥͫͬͤy̬̰̟̙͂ͮ͆͠ͅô̥̤̂͊̾̄́u̹̤͙̻͑͋͊͊͛̎̑̀ ̛͍̰̲̮̲͊f̮̙̜͎̹̭ͧ̔͠u̶͇̇ͤ̒̋̽̏ͮ̎ͫ̕c̳̤̯̜̤͕͈̰̫ͤ̌̑̋̄͋͘͞͠ḳ̷̢̞͚̼̤̤̉̉̋͗ͥ̚͘i̮͓̟̫̱̟͚̽̂̀ͅn̨̙̒̅̎ͭͫ̒ͨ̚ͅg̛̟̼̖͌͑͌̏̚͜ ̬͙́̓͂͝t̡̺̋͛̋̑͞o̺̯̳̞̼̺ͦͥ̊̔̇̑̀u̴̷̧̩̥͚͖̮͎̼̖̾ͤ͑ͤ̍ͧ̈ͅc̛͙͈͚̐ͣ̄͂ͧ́͛h̶ͧͭ͑́͂ͮ̊͛͏̩̣ ̢̮̭̝͔̠̙ͧ̓̑̾̃̄̑̽h̳̙̮̙͙͌̀̇̈͊ͧ̈́͗̎͟͡ȩ̦̘̲̳͑̆ͅṙ̩͚͉͕̏͢ ͔͉̥͛͗̄͑̋ͣ͐͒͠ỹ̶̢̯̹̈́̌ͣ͂ͅó̶̠̗̽̆͋͒̔̎͜u͓̦͕͇͍̳̮̯̎ͨ͐́ ̴̰̜̮̳̞̞͕͖̆̾ͨͨͫ͜W̺̬̅͛̍̔͒ͣ̉ͯ͞H̨̰͇ͮ̎̊̚O̬̙̳͓̘̬̔ͣͫ͒ͨ͢͜R̫̄͆̾ͧͫͣ̋͡E̼̯̠̩͐̂͟͠!̢̟̯̹̫͎̭̮̾̑
̷̛̣̪̮͇̞̫̞͓ͤ̓ͫͣ͐̾́
̩̹͈ͦͮ̇ͭ̐̈̉ͩ͢Ą̶̛̟̰̣ͯ̾ͪ̀n̶͙̥̮͚͎̻͙̮̩ͦ͑̿ͦ͝d̸͈̣͙̳͙̿͂̓ ̸͎͙̭ͫ̋ͥ͆̌̀b̧̛͉̙̊͂̔̄̐ͣ̾̾e̶͍̳̱̥̼ͨͪ̋̋̎̅̌̽̈f̪̺̟ͩ͘͟ǫ̥̠͇̽͂̽͊̑ͦ́r̵͕̱̭̞̼̣ͮͧ̆ͭ͋e̴̫͔̰̭̊͑͐̅ͤ͢ͅͅ ̻͚̂͛̈̃̋͘͘y̰̙̜̙̝͍̥̬̾̌o̢̼͎̅̋̕͜u̸͚̾ͤ̎ͫ̓̅ ̫̳̿̊̓̀e̛͇̫̤̤̮͗̓̾ͦ̉ͮ͐̓v̤̲͓͈̲͇̥̂̀́͢ė̸̮͓̙̙̲̳̮͑n̪̫͎̪̖̮̮̺ͥ̂͠ͅ ̗̦͇͉̞͙͒̋̉͟͟s̞̃ͅǎ̹̬̝ͯ̄ͨ͑̃̔̕y̩̩̗͎͔͚̙͔͙̅͊͂͐̐͗̈̎̕͢͢ ̼̟̘͉̿̈ͩ͂̾a̸͕̰̱ͤ͒̀͛͊̉͂͟n̹͎͐̉͟y̷̡͓̞̺̱̺̗̣͚̦̋̏̿̇t̶̢̗̩ͥ͆ͬh̠̳͚̜ͦ̆ͨ͟ͅï͈͎͇̘ͦ́n̰͕̯̝̲̲̉̽̂̔̍̿̚͘ģ͚̣̜̣͛̍͗ͬ̾̄̓̚͘ ͇̤͖͇̓ͨ́ḻ͉̉̃̌ͫͦ͌̚ë̸̖́̊̃̈̒̃̊̅͟ţ̷̙̳̼̦̑ͨ͆̏͗̓̚ ͋͆́̍͠͠͏͖̗̬̼̭̞m̴̸̙͖̖̪͇̎ͨ̆̑ͣ̚e̸̛̺̙̰̦̭̟͑ͯ̑ ̶̦ͩ̋̋͘s̵͍̘͂̽̓̂͘a̲ͤ̇̓͆ͫͨͬ̽y̧̒͑͂҉̘̖ ̶͓͕̗͐̀͜t͈̫ͧ̌̊̃ḩ̩͋̈́ͤͥ͞i̸̖̤̯͓̳̅̅̌̇̐́̑ͅs͈̤̠͇ͧ͘,̔̃̚҉̫͓̯̠͔̻̹͘
ͫͥ̂ͩ̿ͬ͋̚͏͙̞̝̤̖̬̖͘
̜̬̦̱̃͋̃̾ͬ͐̆ͭĨ̸̱̝̺͍̔̋̓ͫͥ͂ͯ ̜͈̺͓ͬ̍̋ḑ̣̩̆ͭ̈́͡͝o̢̯͕͖͗ͭ̀n̺̲̙̲̻̪͚̳͈ͥ̋̈̊́͝'̨͙̥͎̼͎̂̽͐t̵̮̠ͩͣ̎ ̵̥̖̙̖͍͐ͮ̃͒ńͮ̄̀͗̚҉͕͙̗̩̣̯̖̀ͅė̏̓̾ͪ̍̀͏͈̰͍̖e̷͉͎͇̲̫̊͆͊̀d́͂̀͏͙̞͖̘̯͓ ̸͇͍͕̋̔̕͞tͫͣ͑̂ͭ̐̌̉̋҉̗̗͙͖̤̝̗o̧̼̰̭͈̭̯͇̺͎̎̓̈́͑ͭͣ̑ͨ ̢̧͇͎̣͍̲̻̋ͨ͂̔̐̓̚t̸̡͍̬͒̊͐̔͋̓͋ͥ͊ǒ̧͉͓̙̝̯̣̰̘͂ͩ̚u͆ͩ́͗ͩͨ҉́͢ͅc͉͚̮̟̟̮͙̠̑̄̚͘h̴̵͙̺̤ͬ̆̅̈́̅̓̇̐͋͝ ̌̆́̉͐͛̓̆͏͙̭̬̤̙͢ͅy̪͖̪͓͔̲̐ͯ̈̃̈͑̎͟͝oͦ̔ͭ̓͏͎̬̱̯ͅu̙͍ͮ̈́ͫ̈́̔͢ ̨͎̲̬ͯ͒͌̉ͦ̽̅̀͠t̵̲̰̣͙̏͂͝o̜̱ͥ̐͛̉͜ ̉̃ͬ͒̐͆ͫ͆̓͏̖̤̰͚̝̫̪̮͘t̫͍̹͉̮͔̏͑ͯ̀͆̍̚ṵ̧͙̠̖̺̠̠͋͆ř͖̰͇̫͉̠ͩ͜n̵͕̗̥̠̣̱̂ͩ͐ ̊̇̀ͨ͌́̚҉̞̙yͣ̚҉̨̥̗̩̥̻̹̤o̴̩̥̎̐̊̀́̊͒ͥu̷̡̹͙͓̯̘̜̾̇̉͛̓̓ ̴̰̞̳͓͇̌̽̍̈́̽i̴̞̭̱̼̦̲͇̫̋ͦ͌ͯń͖̮̣̍ͯ̓͆t͈̞̐ͫ͟o̶̬͔̬̦͉ͮ͋̓̈ͯ̅̃̍̚͟ ̶͔̘͉̺̻͚ͮ́̉̋͗͒̿͗͑n̵̎̆̓̀̇͊͏̻̘͖̱ȍ̧͉͉͋̄̓́͜t̛̙͕̼̞͔̑̽ͩh̵̛͊͛ͧͨͩ͑̂̚͏͕͎̱i̛͈͓̦̟͇͎̩̤̠͆ͯņ̣̫͈̩̳̘̱̦͐g̶̳̭̳ͩ̍̍ͨ̈͌͠ ̰̮͖̰̣̻̼̙ͧ͊̏̑͊̉ͣ̃̀m̗̩͎͎̬͇̒ͤ͡͠ͅo̸̜͓̩͇̻͍͖̻͋ͪ̐͌r̦̼̥͕͓̞͈̒̓̆̔͡͞e̻̗̠̾ͥ́͜͝ ̷̨͍̯ͭͤ͛̀͢ẗ́ͦ̈́̌̿҉̫͇̹̱̰͖̫͈̙͜ȟ̵̭̩̥̺͚͐͐́ą̘̣̰̪̙͚̠̱͂̏̾̎̍͂̕n̴͚̪͔̘̿͊ͧ ̴̥̜̣͕̳͍̯͓ͦ̓ͬ͆̈́̇̑̆͗a͓̦̰̾̽͒̾̅̂͂̈́͒ ̭̥̳̊̒̉̾ͮ̕s̠̩̬̥̟͇̞̈́l̵̶̫͚͉͉̮͓̽̾͐̓o͎̟̳̯ͦ̉ͫ̇͛̔͜͢b̡͎̉̈́͊ͬͧͯ̆̂́ͅbͥ͐ͥͣ̉̔̒҉͏̣͖e̢͉̯͔͙̦͛ͨ̅̓̄̈͋̆ͧ̀r̫̪̺̓̄ͪ͠i͉̪͈̱̻̮̹̍ͬͫ̑ͯ́̿͢
n͒̌̿ͭ͑͗̎ͬͧ҉̞̖͉g̲̰̙̞̮̭̝̝̅̓̄͋͒͢ ̨̯̠̟̣̝͖̖̤̆̽͡i̴͖͎̰̪͙̊ͅn͗͐ͩ̕͟͏̙̣̼̪͍v̖͍͍́͌͢a̴͙̻͓͋͐ͪ̍͞ͅl̨̗̤̜͆ͨ̌̔i̵̮̞̮̖͛͊͆̓̊̉̈ͥͅd̍̂̑̋̔̏҉̸̩̖̬̰̣̤.̡͊͊́ͤ̄ͮ̇̈ͬ҉̶̥̜͓͈͉̲̜
̥ ̷̼̮̮ͩ̌
>>
No. 857810 ID: c69ce5
File 151567897723.jpg - (595.45KB , 1684x1144 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 171.jpg )
857810

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V04C-cmR-DY
>>
No. 857841 ID: 3583d1

>>857810
*shudders and stares*

N̨̠̹̩̼̺̠ͅo͓̩t̵̥̟̱ ̹̦͖͉͕̲a̶s̖͝ ͓̠͇͙͞m͎͓̙͟u̙͇͟ç̻͍̩̲̮͕̥h̠͠ ̻̻̦̬͖̦a̟̘̙̺̝̲̼͡s͝ͅ ̡̲͖h͔ąp̰͈̝͕̲̯͍p̺̫̺̣̮̩͢y̘̺͔̙͠ ̦̯̯̠̳̱ṱ̨ŕ̥̮͇͇̥a̖̙̱g̟̣̹̘͈͍̹e̘̮̘̤̦͕̱͞dỵ̛̮ ̣̻̯̖͎̱̬ṕ̗̠ḥ͕̠a͓̥̦ͅn̖t̝̲̹͙̦̗o̩̭̞͟m͔̘͈̗͘ ͕͕̫i͖̻͉̦͢s̲̠͓͖̖ ̨̠̙̦̹̙̠g̬̻̟̫͟o̘i̛̖n̢̤͎̳̯͚g͖͉̼͈ ̜̼̲̳͍̯̖t̥̖̬̲̮̝͙͞o̲̭̥̱ ̣͟s̨̠̞u̩̦̹̺̙̣̜f̖͝ͅf͖͖̖͓̙͎ͅe̵̯͉͖͈ṛ͇̼


SHUT UP! THIS IS NOT YOUR FIGHT
>>
No. 857862 ID: aa1e7b

And REally!? gOinG SUpEr SaIyaaan!?! N-nNNnot QuIte! THiS iS likE HavINg A MEEeeNnTal wrEsstliNG MaTcH WItH FUCkinG CtHULHu!

a̘̜̹̩̯n̵͈̬̤̩̪̲̹ḏ̣̮̩͙ ͖̜͎̦͇̜̦̕i͈̳ţ͖̟̬’͇̪̣̙̮̕s̷̪ ̞̲̣̻̤͟ọ͕̪̖n̫͇͍͠e̱̗̺͙̲ ͉͙̤̩y̞̥̩͞ò̞̖͕u̲͔̯̻̻ ̷̼a̹͙͚̫̜̹ŕ̠e̹͙͚̰ ́l̤̠̮̥o̬͕̙s̬̥̹̣̲i̟͙͠n̜̜̱͖̟̖͇g̹͚.͉̭͉͚͚̲ ̭I̠͖̫͡ ̗̟ç͍͎͇a̖̘͓̭͙̼ͅn ̭̬̙̮̥s͏̻̻̭̯̗̞̞e͎̪͘e͞ ̗͔͈̠͚t̙̕h̘̘̀e҉̹ ̢̱͕̟l̮̜o͎̭̳v͇̝ḙ͎͖̪̫ ̱̦̤̘̮y̡͔͓̲̗̰o̭̮̻̘u̷̙̩̥̺̼͙͇ ̭̗͙͓̹̹h͍̘͎̻a̯̗͚͔͕̺͘v͔̯͖̱̻̪͡e̜͔̹͓͙͈ ̲̪̤̱̝f͝o̹ͅr̼͍͖̮̜̰͝ L͕̻̩̟̪̘͓a̗͍̞̟̖̰̟u̘̺̞̹̗̮r͢a͙,̣͎͇̯̹̹ ̦̱̞̙a̮̠͕̯͙̬͇͢n͏̠͚̻̹͎d ͖̯̘̙́I̳̭͓ ̷͈̰c̯̝͟a̼̗̙̩̲͍̪͞n̼̮̬͉̻̬͡ ̷̹̹̪͇̮s̞̫̀e͓͚̭̦̤͓͉e̲ ̦͢h͘o̦w͎ ̡m͉̘̣̝u̸c͇̟͔̥̯͈̠h̺̩̥̟ ͝È̮̼͎̱̥̳̞s̡̞ͅs̠̥͕͍͉ͅe̫̟͕̳̲͘n̪̠̤̱͈̳c͕͈͡e͡ ̛̯͚̞̭l͔o̙̼̥͔̩͘v̪͚̫e̲s̼̞̳̞̠͇͈ ̝̼̥̤̻H̳̲̜͖̯̗a͎̜̱͞ͅp͏̮̞̪͓p̺̹͠y͎̼̳̮̱ ̢̤͖͚̲̼̜Ṭ̢̝̬̠̞̻̭ṟ̵͖̝a̻͔̘̰͖̮g͍͕̳̞̝̭̦e̖̙̝͎d̺͕͍y̹̪̼̦̱͠ ̩̠̹̰P̸̣̭̹͚̱͔̤h͕̦̗̟̼̤̣a̖͙ṇ͇̗̦͚͞ͅț̸̲̰o̹m̱͙̮.͎̥̻̜̪̝ ̢̭I̱̜̙̲̭̟t͇̭͚ͅ ̟̪̼͜w̱̙̬̮͔͓͢i҉̬̻͖̙̘ͅl̺̱̦͞l͔̜͈̩̜͍ͅ ͙͈b̶͉e͘ ̮f̟̺̱͞u̫̟̝͉̫n̡̹̖ ͜t̤̬̠͉̞o̴̤ ̜̥͔̼̯̬r̨͎̬̝i̶͎̤̙p̴̤̬̞̠̥͈ ̝̗̰͍t̛͔h̪̼̖̞̥̙ò̳͉͉̼ș̲̠̙̳̞̀e̥̤͈͔̕ ̪͇a̭͎̘̪̰̬̕p̛a̬̹̣̞̞͈͡r̦̞͇t͔̪̞̜͍̟.̗͚͉̝


SHUT UP! L-Laura... I aM sO SoRReeyy. I d-dOan’t knnOOw wHAt tHIs is DoInG TOOOOoooon Youuu.
>>
No. 857882 ID: c69ce5
File 151570913576.jpg - (639.12KB , 1672x1316 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 172.jpg )
857882

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8XAxcgyGLo
>>
No. 858083 ID: 3583d1

>>857882
I’m ready...
>>
No. 858098 ID: 87a124
File 151580192977.jpg - (698.97KB , 1144x2277 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 173.jpg )
858098

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlBySDgrs24
>>
No. 858103 ID: 5b3320

>>858098
oh hell yes, do you know how how many times I’ve beaten undertale?

Fight...

Strike when it’s in the center!
>>
No. 858110 ID: 87a124

Why am I not surprised, the whole point of Undertale is to stop playing the game once you get the best ending
>>
No. 858393 ID: 87a124
File 151595988714.jpg - (764.07KB , 1383x2084 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 174.jpg )
858393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2HqxkzuBcA
>>
No. 858399 ID: 2bbb3b

>>858393
Essence...
>>
No. 858412 ID: 87a124
File 151597239105.jpg - (551.92KB , 1448x1437 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 175.jpg )
858412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hZZIOZfa1s
>>
No. 858416 ID: 894beb

>>858412
*eyeroll*

Next.
>>
No. 858428 ID: 894beb

*suddenly begins violently twitching with anger and stress, sensing the danger of this situation and Falafaf’s*

I. Am. NOT. OKAY

It is getting Ḫa̱̞̖̦͞ͅr͖ḑe̢̜r͉̗̣̬ͅ and Ḫa̱̞̖̦͞ͅr͖ḑe̢̜r͉̗̣̬ͅ to hold it back.

E̗̫s̴̩̻̱͖̣ͅpe̤̯̗͖͕̪̫c͏͎i̛a̼͎̬͕͕̯̭͟l̸͈̜͍̟̫ĺ̖̮̯̻̬̤̫y͕ ̠̕w͟h̪͈̫̰̮̪͢e͎͈͙͞n̯̯͚̠ b̫̘̣̱͓͇̞͜i̘̤̲̖̮͞ͅt̮̳̮͖͔̤̹͡c̡͎̲ͅh̪̥̲́e͇s̜̼̠͙ͅ ̢l͕͖̖̻̬͚í͍k̴è͚̼̰ ͉̻̣̯t͕̙̭h̠̤̱̘̳i̖̜̙͈͇s̴͕͕͉ ̰̩w̴̟̼̜̻ạs̜͚̥̬te͙͎ ̵̖̪o̴̟̥̬̳̗͓̻u̢r ͇̦T̯̼̖̞I̗̬͍̮͓̬͡ME̗̦̣̥͠!̨͍̲͕̗̗


Some days it seems I cannot catch one

F̻̹̱̪͇ÙC͕̥̱̣̬ͅK̼̜͞I҉̤͓̯̺̭̮N͖͈͍̻̝̺G̶̺͎̪̙.̴͎̫̦̜͔̤̺ ̗̘̱̼ͅB͇͉̣̖̝͈̥R͏̻E̙̤͜A͜K̟̯͚͎̥͙͜.҉͈
*

*A nightmare psychic attack launches outwards directed outwards, past Essence and out of this area*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyXnOYEuqsA
>>
No. 858615 ID: 87a124
File 151605113244.jpg - (0.95MB , 1537x2660 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 176.jpg )
858615

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_3NlNt_z4
>>
No. 858657 ID: a05012

>>858615
Ffffffffffuckinggggggg


AndrewGoodwill
>>
No. 858667 ID: 78678c

>>858657
*busts in like she just kicked down the door*
...

What is going on here? Man Dreamwalker, you are not looking good... hold still a moment I know a trick to help calm a mind like this. I had to do something like this with Garm.

*sees Essence, sneers. Sees the question*
Ahh, that would be Dante Vargas. He helped Root our whole he was still in the wheel chair. Andrew Goodwill was the first surrogate father figure. I guess Delilahs Dad never counted.
>>
No. 858774 ID: 87a124
File 151611455172.jpg - (536.17KB , 1255x1341 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 177.jpg )
858774

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tAXbkGR_-c
>>
No. 858782 ID: 3583d1

>>858774
*Gives Essence a “hold on a second” gesture without looking at her.*

How’s that feeling Dreamwalker? Laura? Any better?
>>
No. 858783 ID: 3583d1

Ohhhh... that’s much better... Thank you Ana. Alright best to be prepared for the worst before we get down to it.

>act
>dream
> your inventory filled up with last dreams!
>>
No. 858793 ID: 87a124
File 151612842199.jpg - (740.81KB , 1538x1684 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 178.jpg )
858793

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtYwq4aBr0E
>>
No. 859274 ID: 785862

>>858793
>check
>>
No. 859360 ID: 87a124
File 151627944486.jpg - (745.54KB , 1397x2360 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 179.jpg )
859360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMuWc6bouU
>>
No. 859409 ID: 3583d1

Immortality, or rather trying to find a way to keep it.
>>
No. 859410 ID: 3583d1

>check item inventory
>>
No. 859538 ID: 87a124
File 151632768441.jpg - (891.89KB , 1589x2074 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 180.jpg )
859538

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aq_Uck8HT
>>
No. 859572 ID: 830ac8

>>859538
>ACT
>Challenge
>>
No. 859660 ID: 879724
File 151637841239.jpg - (1.11MB , 1552x2536 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 181.jpg )
859660

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2di5fYg-U
>>
No. 859817 ID: f04559

>>859660
Matilda
>Mercy
>Spare
>>
No. 859863 ID: 879724
File 151646007628.jpg - (1.01MB , 1367x3079 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 182.jpg )
859863

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27xaUaid1U
>>
No. 859948 ID: f04559

Nikol
>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 860017 ID: 879724
File 151650472749.jpg - (1.37MB , 1587x3355 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 183.jpg )
860017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIES3ii-IOg

I know that things are getting harder, just don't give up. You can beat this!
>>
No. 860957 ID: 3583d1

Amanda.

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 860961 ID: 879724
File 151672859727.jpg - (1.14MB , 1301x3444 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 184.jpg )
860961

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-6Ui-sz9c
>>
No. 860987 ID: 3583d1

>>860961
Molly can’t speak and Maya can.

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 860988 ID: 31f74e

>>860961
Molly can’t speak and Maya can.

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 861274 ID: 879724
File 151678734687.jpg - (1.32MB , 1465x3252 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 185.jpg )
861274

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_OXDD1_cI
>>
No. 861281 ID: 963ae7

Heck yeah

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 861290 ID: 879724
File 151680468137.jpg - (389.79KB , 1748x2952 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 186.jpg )
861290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
>>
No. 861323 ID: 3583d1

>>861290

Down, move through the orange HA

Up, stand still and let the blue HA pass through you

Down and move through the orange HA

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 861338 ID: 3583d1
File 151682225720.png - (144.48KB , 774x350 , E2E0DF20-7606-4C51-8333-5163F2B923C4.png )
861338

>>861323
So do this
>>
No. 861425 ID: 879724
File 151683545757.jpg - (466.88KB , 1748x2584 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 187.jpg )
861425

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBRFG1WLEOA
>>
No. 861457 ID: 21023d

>>861425
it was then by a force that borded on the supernatural, the dream god, the seeress, and the warrior all had the same collective thought all at once.

*ooh she’s gonna hate this*


>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 861486 ID: 879724

Incoming angry response!
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1238936-reaction-images
>>
No. 861574 ID: 879724
File 151685473403.jpg - (311.53KB , 1496x1730 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 188.jpg )
861574

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOM1uMZGLI
>>
No. 861614 ID: 3583d1

>>861574

...

>mercy
>spare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsIa_LKojJI
>>
No. 861666 ID: 879724
File 151689532469.jpg - (396.16KB , 1701x2019 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 189.jpg )
861666

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlfIlhjD4E
>>
No. 861817 ID: 3583d1

>>861666
Eat a sandwhich to boost defense.

By the way is that fedora you are wearing...?
>>
No. 861870 ID: 879724
File 151693266160.jpg - (1.27MB , 1748x2783 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 190.jpg )
861870

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZPA9ZG-mBQ
>>
No. 861946 ID: 3583d1

>>861870
b) Mercy... Graves

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 861947 ID: 3583d1

By the way I don't know if you were aware but fedoras are for assholes... I guess that explains why you like wearing it. Your boy friend must be an asshole too since he got it for you.

It looks really stupid.
>>
No. 861980 ID: 879724
File 151696558203.jpg - (1.22MB , 1357x3248 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 191.jpg )
861980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzjCwHbwF0
>>
No. 862031 ID: 3583d1

>>861980
E) Diveria

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862039 ID: 21023d

>>862031
Divirea*
>>
No. 862125 ID: 879724
File 151702013758.jpg - (1.30MB , 1748x3360 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 192.jpg )
862125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRpJytxJfnU
>>
No. 862141 ID: 963ae7

>>862125
A)Mr. Brittle Skull

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862146 ID: 963ae7

>Smiles. She is so happy to see Essence like this.

*inner thoughts* Did she miss the part where I showed up and started healing Dreamwalkers mind? Oh well, today is a good day. I get to watch Essence completely lose her mind like this, it is a good day...
>>
No. 862277 ID: 879724
File 151705489579.jpg - (1.23MB , 1572x3080 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 193.jpg )
862277

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gU_54ibyKM
>>
No. 862348 ID: 963ae7

>>862277
B) Madworld

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862384 ID: 879724
File 151708539757.jpg - (589.18KB , 1748x3632 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 194.jpg )
862384

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ71AUNdjL0
>>
No. 862406 ID: 3583d1

>>862384
E)To the Walrus

I guess mad world likes the Alice games.

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862426 ID: 879724
File 151709347673.jpg - (704.31KB , 1475x3972 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 195.jpg )
862426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIn8_Q27WFY
>>
No. 862430 ID: 879724

>>862406
Of course Mad World would like a game about mad worlds
>>
No. 862439 ID: c230cb

>>862426
B) Video game and movie. There is evidence of The Walrus, Dan form MediEvil, and Vigo the Carpathian from ghostbusters 2.

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862440 ID: c230cb

>>862430
I can already guess his favorite song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4[/spoiler]
>>
No. 862447 ID: 879724

>>862440
Well there are two songs which are favorite to the Mad World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIkw9v3zuF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imwmmv9r1oE
>>
No. 862506 ID: 879724
File 151710390252.jpg - (1.36MB , 1558x3217 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 196.jpg )
862506

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6_HNs8o78w
>>
No. 862870 ID: 963ae7

>>862506
B) As a Villain

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 862993 ID: 879724
File 151722767084.jpg - (647.78KB , 1272x3490 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 197.jpg )
862993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfcakhXhE8
>>
No. 863382 ID: 3583d1

>>862993
A)Andrew

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 863401 ID: 879724
File 151736502840.jpg - (779.30KB , 1748x3971 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 198.jpg )
863401

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CADf2ouDhdI
>>
No. 863487 ID: 3583d1

>>863401
B) Villain, Villain, and Villain, that's comrade black from De Blob

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 863523 ID: 879724
File 151741065337.jpg - (1.90MB , 1772x4016 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 199.jpg )
863523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE
>>
No. 863534 ID: 3583d1

>>863523
E. Rubrum
A. Wicker
D. RUBBER, there is another B in his name
B. Drosselmeyer

>mery
>spare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAs6EtYocgg
>>
No. 863570 ID: 879724
File 151743222446.jpg - (568.72KB , 1353x1217 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 200.jpg )
863570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYb_2SWe2LQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npC_lOcWAnU
>>
No. 863573 ID: c81293

>>863570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVBeDKVFGI

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 863621 ID: 879724
File 151744128856.jpg - (592.80KB , 1377x1426 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 201.jpg )
863621

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDlEpvE-cs
>>
No. 863626 ID: 3583d1

>>863621
Because this is undertale gameplay and you are still going to attack us like a damned cheater. Or because it’s technically your turn you are going to just keep us trapped here like the damn angry dummy tried to do before Napstablook kicked his ass with acid tears.
>>
No. 863644 ID: 879724
File 151744868319.jpg - (739.61KB , 1532x2086 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 202.jpg )
863644

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-L2EgqBLpM
>>
No. 863645 ID: 3583d1

>>863644
We'll see about that.

Start Dodging, stall for time.
>>
No. 863778 ID: 879724
File 151748042379.jpg - (1.31MB , 1303x3483 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 203.jpg )
863778

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8JhpJHrqE
>>
No. 863821 ID: 3583d1

>>863778
What are you supposed be, DIO? You ain't even half that guy's level. Shit if your even gonna use knives like him at least do it right, say MUDA! I know its Japanese for "Useless" but its a lot easier to say when you are throwing a shit load of punches/knives.

As for the steam roller, if you are gonna use that make sure you have the
WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
down right.

Yare Yare Daze...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWDAw2nsIjw

Hey, whats the thing behind you/to your left?

>mercy
>spare
>>
No. 863823 ID: 879724

Is this better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVeWsxeG44U
>>
No. 863830 ID: 879724
File 151751517776.jpg - (716.66KB , 1572x1911 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 204.jpg )
863830

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3jBivegxw
>>
No. 863835 ID: 3583d1

>>863830
OOPS!

Well you fucked up huh!
>>
No. 863910 ID: 879724
File 151753744193.jpg - (535.51KB , 1353x1426 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 205.jpg )
863910

>>
No. 863918 ID: 830ac8

>>863910
Go oooooon...
>>
No. 864069 ID: 879724
File 151759189092.jpg - (939.63KB , 1748x1917 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 206.jpg )
864069

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg
>>
No. 864085 ID: 3583d1

*Dreamwalker and Laura sigh with relief, but Scarred Ana is laughing her ass off so much that she’s fallen to the ground and is in tears.*

Dreamwalker: Scarred... calm down.
>>
No. 864226 ID: 879724
File 151764327541.jpg - (525.07KB , 1308x1264 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 207.jpg )
864226

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3zU9d_vwT4
>>
No. 864255 ID: c4f7c2

>>864226
Is that right? Well what are your terms? Something tells me I won’t like them.
>>
No. 864256 ID: c4f7c2

If I may interject for a second? The last time I was offered “terns” like this I got bitten the ass, she is going to try and trick you. You’re better off playing the game.
>>
No. 864257 ID: c4f7c2

>>864256
Is that right...

Well it might now even be worth it to hear the terms. But I am only 1/2 of this decision, Laura, what are your thoughts?
>>
No. 864340 ID: 879724
File 151769941791.jpg - (1.00MB , 1748x1797 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 208.jpg )
864340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beXXGvLyQ1g
>>
No. 864539 ID: a82793

Through thought link with Laura
Im against it. I’ve seen the kind of person she is. She will act all kind a sweet when you have something she wants, but otherwise she has no emotions towards you other than hatred. And as for “killing you out of mercy?” What a crock, if that was true why didn’t she just kill you?

And plus... I like you Laura. Even though we’ve only been bound for a short while I sense you have a beautiful mind. And the joy I get knowing I was able to bring you sight, something you’ve never known. I have nothing but pride for you.

But as for Essence and her bullshit offer? Nah.
>>
No. 864572 ID: 879724
File 151778579038.jpg - (2.31MB , 2916x2708 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 209.jpg )
864572

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZvSriNSvUk
>>
No. 864674 ID: aebd9f

>>864572
*Psychic forces Essence away from Laura.*

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!

Laura ultimately you are the one who must make stbjs choice, but you know my stance on it, I don’t trust her.

Plus, her singing is awful. Can you not just use regular words? Gods you are obnoxious.

Laura, I want you to be safe and to know that I will
protect you no matter what. You are my family and I am yours.
>>
No. 864714 ID: 879724
File 151783727942.jpg - (522.62KB , 1057x1392 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 210.jpg )
864714

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wm2YmEvkGw
>>
No. 864758 ID: 3583d1

>>864714
Laura, I want to hear your thoughts on this. You’ve been silent this whole time.
>>
No. 864779 ID: 879724
File 151786173210.jpg - (505.11KB , 1101x1577 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 211.jpg )
864779

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ie7WW0vPY
>>
No. 864804 ID: 3583d1

>>864779
*Stares at Essence like she is incompetent for a long moment*
Clearly you don't know as much about me as you think you do. My specialty is in the brain and nervous system as well as manipulating brain chemicals and planting dreams. Effects of the actual body are somewhat foreign to me, that was my brother's specialty.

Laura, when we are bound like this, your problems are mine as well. But if I don't know there is a problem, then nothing get's done. If you are in pain because of my actions, tell me. I know that I have been hurt before and I suspect that is where these scars have come from. I know someone who can restore us.
But right now I want to address what you said, not wanting to bother me with your problems...
*pulls Laura into a hug*
There is never an issue too small or too big that I won't help you with. You are not the first person I've been bound to, and I've loved every one of my seers as my children. To me you are like a daughter, and it grieves me to know you have been in pain. Don't ever feel as though you cannot tell me anything like this. I will always be here to listen and to help you, this is what it means to be bound. So please...

*establishes neural link with Laura so that Essence cannot eavesdrop or give her commentary*

Tell me what's wrong.
>>
No. 864808 ID: 3583d1

>>864779
Woah woah woah. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. You're going to stand there and try to act like you are the noble party Essence? I've seen the way you treat your subbordinates... In fact I'm gonna take a lesson out of your book, I'm gonna sing about it!

And do tell me if something I say sounds familiar...
>>
No. 864814 ID: 3583d1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJkj3DgW8Y0
Ha-ha-ha, this is about you
*points at Essence*

Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold
Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning!

*uses her magic to turn into meat monster for a second*
Bah-bah-black sheep, have you any soul?
*puts her hand through Essence's head and out her mouth to mime the act of talking*
"No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?"

Jack, be nimble, Jack, be quick

*plays leap frog with Essence*
Jill's a little whore and her alibis are dirty tricks..

*face comes out of shadow and right eye starts glowing and she stares down Essence*
So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

*runs a knife across Essence throat knowing it won't do anything, the message is whats important*

Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on

*creates a magic image of Falafaf and Flint*
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem
Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a petty little coward

Jack, be lethal, Jack, be slick
Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch


*Seems to grow bigger and tower over Essence staring her down like a judge*
So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

*Creates an image of guillotine on a hill*

Maybe you'll change
Abandon all your wicked ways
Make amends and start anew again
Maybe you'll see
All the wrongs you did to me
And start all over, start all over again


Who am I kidding?
Now, let's not get overzealous here
You've always been a HUGE piece of SHIT!
If I could KILL YOU I would!
But I can't because i'm not corporeal
Having said that,
BURN. IN. HELL.

Ha ha! *laughs in Essence's face*

[i]Oh! Oh! Oh!
So tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt

*points at Essence with her Svardstav and smiles like a wolf*
Karma's gonna come collect your debt,
Karma's gonna come collect your debt.
>>
No. 864836 ID: 879724
File 151787500903.jpg - (1.26MB , 1748x2113 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 212.jpg )
864836

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPnjkICS2eY
>>
No. 865695 ID: 1e0d53

Laura,I’m so sorry that I’ve been hurting you... I would never do that on purpose. Can you forgive me?

I think I know what lesson I will teach you next, astral projection and telepathy, That way you can follow me no matter where I go.
>>
No. 865846 ID: 879724
File 151811198373.jpg - (583.92KB , 1209x2038 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 213.jpg )
865846

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVCQp7X8LUM
>>
No. 865873 ID: 3583d1

>>865846
Laura... You can't lie to me... We're linked, I can see how you really feel. You are a kind person, you say these things for my sake. But deep below... You don't want to unbind.

And I don't want to either. I don't fear death, I never have.
>>
No. 865883 ID: 879724
File 151812359280.jpg - (573.45KB , 1380x1646 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 214.jpg )
865883

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3W5ngVTtRE
>>
No. 865888 ID: 3583d1

>>865883
Do you ever shut up? Just pick the next game already and-

Hey Scarred where are you going?
>>
No. 865893 ID: 3583d1

I'm going nowhere, i'm just looking at her game library, thinking what game she'll pick, although it IS somewhat unfair only she has gotten to pick the games, one would almost think she's OVERCONFIDENT! What's the matter afraid you'll lose to something like street fighter or something? Maybe you should let them pick the game this time...
>>
No. 866129 ID: 879724
File 151819523420.jpg - (642.97KB , 1518x2044 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 215.jpg )
866129

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCk2A17Py64
>>
No. 866144 ID: 3583d1

>>866129
HA! You stole that from Batman! Way to be original!
>>
No. 866157 ID: 51058c

>>866144
*tries not to laugh*
>>
No. 866170 ID: 879724
File 151820939565.jpg - (1.47MB , 2335x2480 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 216.jpg )
866170

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFplIleCuVg
>>
No. 866205 ID: 3583d1

>>866170
Alright before we do anything I want to go down the list and figure out what everything does.

Attack is obvious, and I think defense is too.

What magic can we do, what summons do we have, and what items do we have in our inventory
>>
No. 866229 ID: 879724
File 151822664996.jpg - (1.46MB , 2052x2755 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 217.jpg )
866229

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xURYCGvbXOY
>>
No. 866392 ID: 3583d1

>>866229
We need a tank and a heavy hitter!

>Summon: Scarred Ana

Description: A Warrior woman who was known as the black valkyrie. Armed with her Svardstav Gungnir and her black mythweaver coat, she can deal heavy damage while also drawing the attention of other enemeies.

HP: 2000
Mana: 1000

Attacks:
-Gungnir Svardstav, a strong attack with one hit. can deal magic damage that has lasting effect (Poison, paralyze, burn, etc.) at cost of 50 mana
-Charging blade, an attack that hits once but charges with each hit making each attack progressively stronger, final attack deals a devastating amount of damage before resetting.
- Tornado of Knives, becomes a whirling dervish of blades, deals small amounts of damage to all opponents, can be used with magic to have a small chance to put in an effect (poison, stun, burn, etc).

Defense:
- Armor up!: The mythweaver coat becomes her suit of full plate armor, some immunities to magic, damage is halved.
- Taunt: Becomes the target for one round.

Magic:
- Valkyries Doom, Targets one enemy, marks them for death. Target's attack weakens and defense drops drastically. Has a chance to paralyze enemy. 700 mana cost
- Valkyries wrath, Scarred Ana takes on the form of Desolation, attacks increase drastically at the cost of defense. Can allow multiples attack, 500 mana cost.
- Shake it off, Removes any effect on self or ally, 100 mana cost

Corporealize:
In the place of Summons, Scarred Ana has Corporealize. She enters combat with no body and no form and thus cannot attack, defend, or use items. When not corporeal, appears as her guiding spirit form (that being Ana with her eyes hidden in her long sleeve shirt and pants). Upon using this, she becomes how she looked on her journey, Strong with heavy scars on her face and a missing middle finger, her right eye glowing, and with her trade mark items, her Svardstav, Gungnir, and the black Mythweaver long coat. Corporeality lasts for 5 turns unless used on the fifth turn to remain corporeal. If she goes in corporeal all wounds and mana return to normal but enemies will lose their status effects inflicted by her, and charging blade will reset.

Items:
3 Potions of Healing
4 Potions of Mana
Bubble barrier, usable once only, reflects all damage back on targets.
>>
No. 866393 ID: 3583d1

>>866392
I forgot to say, Armor Up! lasts for 3 turns
>>
No. 866395 ID: 3583d1

>>866393
Also, If Scarred Ana Falls out of her coporeal state it must recharge for 3 turns.
>>
No. 866399 ID: 785862

Also the way charging blade works: it starts out deal a normal amount of damage, and it gets stronger with each hit it makes. I figure 10 is it’s maximum strength. However it must be continuously used to get a stronger charge. Using an item or another attack won’t make it reset, only going incorporeal can do that, but the charge does decrease by 1.
>>
No. 866445 ID: b473ab
File 151831261404.jpg - (2.37MB , 3156x2726 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 218.jpg )
866445

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSSU2JZiSI
>>
No. 866508 ID: 785862

>>866445

> Laura... Item: Bomb- Use on Happy and the Dogs
>Scarred Ana... Corporealize
>>
No. 866558 ID: b473ab
File 151836111291.jpg - (4.40MB , 3508x4176 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 219.jpg )
866558

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLq-WjALtFw
>>
No. 866559 ID: b473ab
File 151836113206.jpg - (1.36MB , 3305x1766 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 220.jpg )
866559

>>
No. 866589 ID: 785862

>Laura... Attack: Concussive Wave
>Scarred Ana... Attack- Essence: Gungnir Svardstav (use lightning magic to stun)
>>
No. 866795 ID: b473ab
File 151841971895.jpg - (4.58MB , 3508x4992 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 221.jpg )
866795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5m_H1I_Ku0
>>
No. 866809 ID: 3583d1
File 151842420979.jpg - (193.42KB , 1600x1257 , C5E2CE2A-38D9-41ED-9F3A-2F94ED95747F.jpg )
866809

>>866795
>What are you planning to go and shoot up the school dressed like that?

Over. The. Fucking. Line.

I can tolerate a lot dude, but referencing a school shooting is where I cannot go further. I didn’t like Essence very much before, now I REALLY HATE her.

>>
No. 866811 ID: 3583d1

>>866795
Laura... Attack: Concussive Wave, take out those dogs.
Scarred Ana... Defense: Taunt, "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED TO HIT YOU LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOUR BOY TOY IS NEXT, AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WATCH ME KILL HIM!"
>>
No. 866944 ID: b473ab

>>866809
http://i.imgur.com/X97h2wO.jpg
>>
No. 876062 ID: 29390b
File 152243619202.jpg - (5.08MB , 3508x4961 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 222.jpg )
876062

I am sorry Harbard Grim but you are for now out of this fight, your commands won't do anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnS8iKYnbQ
>>
No. 876068 ID: 39a5af

>>876062
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbP_yIJsdA
>>
No. 876069 ID: ae9b99

>>876068
suggestor's note: You still have control of Laura.
>>
No. 876071 ID: c436fa

Summon Fortune Ana
>>
No. 876086 ID: ae9b99

Suggestor's note: *hopes Fortune Ana appearance is as I requested in my post in the discussion thread. Otherwise, I'm fine with the default look*
>>
No. 876133 ID: 29390b
File 152245074659.jpg - (1.23MB , 1836x2040 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 223.jpg )
876133

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWqxqMYlXE
>>
No. 876143 ID: 29390b

Also I couldn't resist, not to use this reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRRCXchyM5Y
>>
No. 876627 ID: 29390b
File 152267712669.jpg - (3.54MB , 3508x3520 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 224.jpg )
876627

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMi9WV3V7Rc

I am sorry for what Essence is doing, but you know her by now she is.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTNfPdqxuC8
>>
No. 876637 ID: ae9b99

thoughts: Thanks, but don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine. In fact, I've never felt better. Just remember that looks are deceiving.

thoughts: And yeah, I expected she would tease about my chariot. It is part of my plan. As you can see here at this moment, Essence's weakness is that she gets easily distracted, as most Anas tends to be. From firing insults, to talking about herself and her plans, to bullying others. I've seen it happen time and time again from Essence, from a beach party, to the dinner date. As well as from our Ana, who tends to get attacked from the back. The fact she is distracted laughing now along with Scarred Ana means I got them right where we want them.

thoughts: Here is my strategy, Essence is expecting us to not attack Scarred Ana. She thinks we will only attack her and not harm Scarred because she believes we wouldn't hurt a friend. I believe we will be heading right into a trap if we attack Essence like she would expect. But we are going to do something unexpected. Do not focus your attacks on Essence. We are going to only attack Scarred Ana, and Ignore everything Essence says to stop us from attacking Scarred. Do not be concerned if she says that we will kill Scarred Ana or if she says we are horrible, or makes fun of us. I will take full responsibility for what happens to Scarred. I know that if we attack only Scarred long enough, something particularly interesting will most likely happen.

thoughts: That said, Dreamwalker, please choose which move you want to attack Scarred with while she is distracted laughing, or you can use the time to heal Laura with an item, and say what you want to Laura. Like I said, for you, Laura, it is important for you to stay calm and collected during times of stress, especially here. that is what your destiny asks of you.

thoughts: it's time for me to play a little solitaire.

>>
No. 876638 ID: ae9b99

rolled 2, 6, 6 = 14

suggestor's note: here goes nothing. Please be patient and Let me know if I do something wrong.

starting roll
>>
No. 876639 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5 = 5

putting the 6 lovers card in the middle, turning it upside-down

rolling for 3rd card
>>
No. 876640 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5, 1 = 6

current cards: 2, upside-down 6, 5

1st re-roll of the first card, and second card
>>
No. 876642 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5, 6 = 11

1, upside-down 6, upside-down 5

free re-roll due to getting another 5

keeping upside-down 6 in middle, re-rolling 1, and upside-down 5
>>
No. 876643 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5, 1 = 6

current cards: upside-down 6, upside-down 5,

free re-roll due to same cards again. Keeping upside-down 6 in middle, re-rolling for two cards
>>
No. 876644 ID: ae9b99

rolled 1, 2 = 3

current cards: 1, upside-down 6, upside-down 5,

free re-roll due to getting same card (5)

re-rolling for 1st, and 3rd card
>>
No. 876646 ID: ae9b99

rolled 2, 5 = 7

current cards: upside-down 1, upside-down 6, 2

free re-roll due to getting same card (1)

keeping upside-down 6 in middle, re-rolling 1st and second card
>>
No. 876648 ID: ae9b99

rolled 4, 1 = 5

current cards: 5, upside-down 6, upside-down 2

free re-roll due to getting same card (2)

keeping upside-down 6 in middle, re-rolling 1st and 3rd card
>>
No. 876651 ID: ae9b99

rolled 1 = 1

current cards: 4, upside-down 6, 1

second re-roll, on last card (1)

keeping 4, upside-down 6
>>
No. 876652 ID: ae9b99

rolled 6 = 6

current cards: 4, upside-down 6, upside-down 1

free re-roll due to getting the same card (1)

keeping 4, upside-down 6
>>
No. 876653 ID: ae9b99

rolled 3 = 3

current cards: 4, upside-down 6,

free re-roll due to getting the same card (6)

keeping 4, upside-down 6
>>
No. 876654 ID: ae9b99

4, upside-down 6, 3

EMPEROR'S RAGE ACTIVATED
>>
No. 876656 ID: 3583d1

>>876654
We need to try and wake her up! Hit Scarred Ana, you hit her with that I’ll heal Laura with and item
>>
No. 876659 ID: 830e7f

Suggestors note: I cant attack. emperors rage is not an attack. It just raises attack stats. That said, have Laura attack. Unless you want to heal her.
>>
No. 876660 ID: 830e7f

Forgot to mention: ace of swords upgraded to 2 of swords due to successful card roll
>>
No. 876675 ID: 44ba1e

>>876659
use dreamsword on Scarred Ana, we need to wake her up. Use Emperor’s wrath to power it up
>>
No. 876745 ID: 29390b
File 152271540327.jpg - (1.57MB , 1748x2013 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 225.jpg )
876745

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVmtUK_1jh4
>>
No. 876746 ID: 29390b
File 152271545960.jpg - (1.99MB , 1916x3512 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 226.jpg )
876746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
>>
No. 876842 ID: ae9b99

Thoughts: See, Laura? this is what I meant. She is distracted again, Wasting her turn just to get me to sign whatever is written on this... toilet paper? While Scarred wasted her turn playing her harmonica. I'm not wasting my turn reading it, let alone sign it. *throws the contract (toilet paper?) far away*

Thoughts: Now then, It is good you are patient and thinking through this, Laura. you raise a good point, she sounds possessed. That reminds me of someone else who was once possessed earlier in my adventure. And I had to use this to help us.

>magic: moon card on Scarred Ana
>>
No. 876852 ID: 72fbe1

>>876842
> Blinks for a second, then smiles.

> Charges forward Uses Emperors wrath with her Gungnir svardstav attack with fire damage for 50 damage stabbing Essence through the back for critical damage.
>>
No. 876853 ID: 72fbe1

>>876852
>Combo attacks with Scarred Ana with Dream Sword attack
>>
No. 876854 ID: 72fbe1

>>876852
suggestors note: I put 50 damage here, I meant o put “mana,” so the attack comes with a chance to leave a burn effect which deals continous damage unless treated.
>>
No. 876872 ID: ae9b99

suggestors note: Please don't make assumptions. I don't think you've regained control of Scarred. Otherwise, that would have been way too easy. Wait until you see what happens before you take action.
>>
No. 876878 ID: 4e0434

Suggestors note: plus, i did not destroy the contract. I simply threw it far away. Ripping it would have probably cursed me or something.
>>
No. 876935 ID: 3583d1

>>876878
Suggestors note: also you should go check the dis thread I answered as Anthony and also asked you a question
>>
No. 877018 ID: 29390b
File 152280204087.jpg - (2.52MB , 2636x3446 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 227.jpg )
877018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwsyBbeIU4
>>
No. 877032 ID: 72fbe1

Telepathy with Fortune: Clearly you will need to draw the moon card if you want To free Scarred. And it seems Essence picked up the corpse doll trick by the Ambassador. I saved him remember? I switched places with the real Robin Dagonet, he’s currently sleeping off the whole ordeal. Neat trick though.

>Laura sea a healing item.
>>
No. 877054 ID: ae9b99

...

>magic: moon card on Scarred.

...
>>
No. 877090 ID: 29390b
File 152286500087.jpg - (2.42MB , 2479x2908 , Prequel 165.jpg )
877090

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8EQr9WBL9Y
>>
No. 877091 ID: 3583d1

>>877090
You need to heal first, we can't help her if we are dead. If we want someone who can keep them occupied I took a look at Scarred Ana's mind and I have 12... Well I guess really ten people in mind who might be able to help us. Fortune, I know you can't do much by way of attack but you might consider doing something to get rid of those two guys holding your friend hostage.

>Laura uses a healing item
>Dreamwalker shares 12 new summons with Laura:
>1. The Young Lion
>2. The Alpha Wolf
>3. The Night Sniper
>4. The Martial Artist
>5. Artillery Master
>6.The Bard
>7. The Healer
>8. The Mad Cook
>9. The Immortal
>10. The Magus
>11. Iron Handed Smith
>12. The Berserker
>>
No. 877153 ID: 5d7976

>>877091
I have written out stats for all of them, check the disthread
>>
No. 877437 ID: 29390b
File 152298408861.jpg - (2.59MB , 2892x3296 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 230.jpg )
877437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQBmMGdFck
>>
No. 877474 ID: 3583d1

>>877437
telepathy: We need to free our girl outa there. I've tried taking a look at those summons and they won't activate unless we have her back on our side. Lets use some magic to kill those two keeping her chained up. We'll strike at The Will Torturer with Fantasy Beam. Fortune I advise you do the same, or alternatively you strike at The Spirit Commander with a Fire based ability. Sound good?
>>
No. 877483 ID: 29390b
File 152300999678.jpg - (385.96KB , 1500x826 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 231.jpg )
877483

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyzC8L7tDnw
>>
No. 877533 ID: ae9b99

thoughts: Laura, Dreamwalker, I hope you saw right there what happened concerning what I was talking about Essence's weakness. Because of Essence being distracted by her frustration, her attack wasn't as strong as it normally is. She has not yet learned to accept failure, as I have learned from a certain curator to turn the other cheek, and take failure in stride. Easier said than done, but I think I've understood it after what I've been through.

(suggestor's note: the curator I'm reffering to is the Conductor, Lorence's curator)

>>877474
... Dreamwalker, it is for the best we don't summon any more people, even if we get Scarred Ana back. Yes it is an effective strategy, but it is perhaps too effective. So effective that I believe our enemies now have a plan to trap us if we summon someone again. Call it an intuition.
Plus, even if they don't have a counteractive plan against us summoning more people, the people who we summon were Scarred Ana's allies... but only in her past life. The people we might summon will be from the timeline physical Ana is in, and we are not entirely sure if they'd want to fight alongside us, or if they would try to kill us.
Bottom line, summoning more people will be too risky from here on out, and should only be used as a last resort now. And even then, it would be a hope shot. Lets try not make this fight more complicated and cluttered than it needs to be.

Now, as far as taking down those two controlling our friend, my wand might have a chance to cast some fire on Spirit contaminator even though it is a weak attack, but I noticed the the Spirit contaminator is infected by a spirit parasite. I wonder if it is following Essence and fighting us against it's wishes. Perhaps I should try to take out the Spirit Parasite infecting him, and see what happens once he is free.

BUT that is not what we are doing in this turn. As of right now, Thing from the Addams Family, and that corpse is charging up an attack. I think it is for the best if I try to shuffle and deal my cards yet again, and try getting a defense card against that charged attack at us, and afterwards, Laura will attack Thing from the Addams Family. Perhaps if she attacks Thing, it will drop the corpse before it fires its attack.

If you agree, I'll begin my card dealing, and depending on what I get, we will decide on what you two should do.

>>
No. 877535 ID: 3583d1

>>877530
[i]I guess that depends what he is charging up, if it is magic then I can easily deflect that off and it will have no effect. If is physical however then we might be in more trouble. I suggest you put up a shield if that's case. Go ahead and do your card draw first and lets see what hand we are dealt.
>>
No. 877671 ID: ae9b99

rolled 2, 5, 2 = 9

>>
No. 877672 ID: ae9b99

rolled 1, 6, 3 = 10

Current cards 2, 5, 2

turning last card upside-down due to doubles
free re-roll due to doubles.
re-rolling all three cards
>>
No. 877673 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5, 5, 4 = 14

Current cards: 1, 6, 3

first reroll on all 3 cards
>>
No. 877674 ID: ae9b99

rolled 4, 1 = 5

Current cards: 5, 5, 4

Turning first card upside-down due to getting doubles
free re-roll due to double
keeping 3rd card
re-rolling 1st and second card
>>
No. 877675 ID: ae9b99

rolled 3 = 3

Current cards: 4, 1, 4

turning last card upside-down due to getting doubles
free re-roll due to getting doubles
Keeping second and third card
re-rolling 1st card
>>
No. 877677 ID: ae9b99

Current cards: 3, 1, upside-down 4

EMPRESS'S ENDURANCE ACTIVATED

Party's defense stats increased


(also, pi)
>>
No. 877680 ID: ae9b99

thoughts: Excellent, we should have higher defense now.

Thoughts: Dreamwalker, Laura, choose whatever target you want. If you go after Spirit contaminator, though, try to aim only at the spirit parasite.

>>
No. 877681 ID: 49b2d5

>>877680
Nice! Alright original plan then Target the Will Torturer with fantasy beam and FIRE!
>>
No. 877702 ID: dcf9f1
File 152314327858.jpg - (3.83MB , 2875x3700 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 232.jpg )
877702

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhxrPhVO8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0
>>
No. 877724 ID: dcf9f1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zpxgyG7eGk
>>
No. 877737 ID: 51058c

Pop another healing item, Fortune anything you can do to help would be much obliged.
Also what does that token do?
>>
No. 877741 ID: 51058c

Well that sucked... I can talk again! I’m not in control of my body though... Well since you’ve got me like a puppet for now I’m going to make this as miserable as I can for you.

*waits for essence’s turn*
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...
I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, YES ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES! EVERYBODY’S NERVES, AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES...


*it continues*
>>
No. 877745 ID: 3abd97

>>877741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U2zJOryHKQ
>>
No. 877765 ID: dcf9f1
File 152315373220.jpg - (173.33KB , 1088x368 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 233.jpg )
877765

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3XLE_eRPk
>>
No. 877921 ID: ae9b99

Thoughts: Ouch

Thoughts: okay my original plan was to for that previous turn higher our defenses. however we took more damage than I thought we would despite our raised defences. If we didn't take so much damage, I would have used my wand to cast fire on that Spirit parasite on spirit contaminator on this turn. I think what we'll have to do here is for this turn I'll try and get us healed with my cards and depending on how much HP we receive, we will have Laura attack the hand this turn after my card spells

Any objections?

>>
No. 877922 ID: ae9b99

Suggestor's note: I forgot to mention that because I got a successful card combination, the two of swords card upgraded to 3 of swords
>>
No. 877936 ID: 2f1c1e

>>877921
Go ahead and draw your new hand unless it something good for healing or a fire based attack we may need to use that token for another healing item.
>>
No. 878167 ID: ae9b99

rolled 6, 1, 2 = 9

>>
No. 878168 ID: ae9b99

rolled 4, 1 = 5

Current cards: 6, 1, 2
Keeping first card (6)
first reroll
>>
No. 878170 ID: ae9b99

Current cards: 6, 4, 1

Keeping 1st (6), and third (1) cards
going for second reroll for second card
>>
No. 878171 ID: ae9b99

rolled 5 = 5

>>
No. 878173 ID: ae9b99

6, 5, 1

LOVERS KISSES ACTIVATED...

but I'm using Fool Card to turn two of those cards upside-down (6, and 1) because Laura is at low hp.

Current cards: upside-down 6, 5, upside-down 1)
3 of sword card is now 4 of sword card

Fool card is now at cooldown


thoughts: ok, lets see how much hp Laura and I gains back before Laura and you do anything, Dreamwalker
>>
No. 878178 ID: 3583d1

>>878173
*Psychic thumbs up*
>>
No. 878179 ID: dcf9f1
File 152339052079.jpg - (1.68MB , 1748x2432 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 234.jpg )
878179

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euK7KWjZ1l0
>>
No. 878187 ID: ae9b99

thoughts: now then, please make your attack on the hand.
>>
No. 878193 ID: 3583d1

>>878187
On it. Dream sword on the hand puppet!
>>
No. 878194 ID: ae9b99

Suggestor's note: by hand puppet, you mean the hand, not the puppet, right?
>>
No. 878195 ID: 3583d1

>>878194
yes.
>>
No. 878200 ID: dcf9f1
File 152340700190.jpg - (2.22MB , 2480x3347 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 235.jpg )
878200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDa94ZQhAko
>>
No. 878212 ID: 28314e

>>878200
Roll out the next hand, Fortune.
>>
No. 878214 ID: 3fd046

check disthread pls
>>
No. 878270 ID: 3583d1

Hey while Fortune is shuffling up her deck, I want to have a few words with the Spirit Contaminator. He doesn't exactly sound enthused to be here. What exactly has Essence got him working for?
>>
No. 878281 ID: dcf9f1
File 152345725434.jpg - (2.39MB , 1748x3144 , Fractured MeMories of Confusion and Delusions 236.jpg )