[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 875642)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3813 unique user posts. View catalog

File 152221949107.png - (19.72KB , 500x500 , 00.png )
875642 No. 875642 ID: fb2d8a

CHAPTER 1 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/692327.html
CHAPTER 2 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/696969.html
CHAPTER 3 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/715522.html
CHAPTER 4 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/727645.html
CHAPTER 5 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/736166.html
CHAPTER 6 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/743488.html
CHAPTER 7 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/754011.html
CHAPTER 8 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/759736.html
CHAPTER 9 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/768999.html
CHAPTER 10 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/784444.html
CHAPTER 11 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/812307.html
CHAPTER 12 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/833755

WIKI :: http://tgchan.org/wiki/A_Little_Town_Called_Coxwette
DISCUSSION :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/103517.html


You just want to go to sleep.
Expand all images
>>
No. 875643 ID: fb2d8a
File 152221951673.png - (28.84KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
875643

>>
No. 875644 ID: fb2d8a
File 152221953282.png - (27.49KB , 500x500 , 2.png )
875644

>>
No. 875645 ID: 33cbe7

Boop the snoot.
>>
No. 875646 ID: 8ffc0d

>>875645 It will be but a simple boop on its noggin! Do it.
>>
No. 875648 ID: fbf7fe

Take a seat, invite the intruder to come out from under the bed.

Also, before we do that: Scan surroundings. Is this the only visible intruder?
>>
No. 875649 ID: 9c2d0c

feign ignorance, move to far side of furniture, lift cover, examine intruder from back side.
>>
No. 875650 ID: 8a55a9

Preempt reclining sexy pose for the best first impression once you lift the bedskirt.
>>
No. 875651 ID: caf1de

does rabbit wanna fug before bed
>>
No. 875656 ID: e1c8f7

Lay in your bed. Call them out once you do.
>>
No. 875658 ID: d887c0

>>875644
"I am going to bed. If I dutch oven you in the night, then you only have yourself to blame."
>>
No. 875661 ID: 2474dd

Dumb bunny be a scared bunny.

The question is:
A. Scared due to prank?
B. Scared due to Jimmy?
C. Scared due to reverends?

Find out reason first.
>>
No. 875663 ID: 10c408

Oh for the love of-

Just ignore the fucking bunny. You NEED to rest. Her problems can wait until tomorrow morning.
>>
No. 875665 ID: fe3b92

Kick her out and go to sleep.

No, you don't care about someone wanting to kill her. She fucking deserves it. We're done with her bullshit and just need the rest.
>>
No. 875666 ID: ee43ea

"I'm too tired for this shit. If - if you can stay down there and not so much as squeak throughout the night, you can stay. Otherwise I'll throw you out."
>>
No. 875667 ID: daa216

Boop snoot. Tell them you're going to bed. Go to bed.
>>
No. 875676 ID: 792ea9

yall bein rude. Inquire ehat has her spooked. Offer her the inventation to stay here. Then pass the fuck out
>>
No. 875677 ID: 5e76d5

>>875658
This
>>
No. 875678 ID: f9e69a

>>875644
Boop snoot.
Say you're going to bed, and they need to be quiet.
>>
No. 875683 ID: 006e5c

Boop snoot and tell her that the opposing side of the bed is more comfortable.
>>
No. 875684 ID: 4fda75

Under no circumstances should you boop the snoot.

You're tired. You want to sleep. If you give her any attention, she will forcibly pull you right into the mire of bullshit you've been trying to escape from. You remember what that's like? You remember your earlier analogy about choking in a room of filth?

Just ignore her and go to sleep. Maybe she'll leave us be in turn.
>>
No. 875685 ID: 3cc68c

Kick the snoot.

Or just ignore it I guess. Either way, sleep.
>>
No. 875686 ID: dc91a0

"Why"
>>
No. 875688 ID: 3da315

Powerbomb the bed.
>>
No. 875694 ID: fbf7fe

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I got it. Pretend not to have noticed it, start doing stuff to make it uncomfortable, like farting in its general direction. Or loudly badmouthing Julia. Or other things, taking suggestions.
>>
No. 875696 ID: 233098

Initiate prank mode
>>
No. 875697 ID: 9876c4

>>875658
Yeah.
>>
No. 875702 ID: 2120ee

>>875644
Insert penis.
>>
No. 875704 ID: ce935f

Lick it
>>
No. 875712 ID: fb2d8a
File 152226738219.png - (41.38KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
875712

You: "Just go to sleep and stay quiet."

Julia:

You: "I don't want to talk to you."

Julia: "You're not still mad, are you?"

You: "Yeah, I mad."

Julia: "I heard you shagging that Chinese lady"

You: "Go back"

Julia: "Isn't she the doctor?"

You: "under the bed"

You're glad you decided against discussing the prank.

Julia: "I found your cardigan in here, so I figured this was-"

You: "falling asleep right now"

Julia:

Julia: "Can I sleep with you?"
>>
No. 875713 ID: fb2d8a
File 152226738787.png - (53.42KB , 500x500 , 4.png )
875713

>>
No. 875714 ID: 2474dd

OK before the war starts, I would like to suggest one thing: Conditional upon agreeing to anal. It would be the -- shall we say -- "fuck you fuck". It would break the curse of not-anal. And if the condom breaks it's no big deal.
>>
No. 875715 ID: 2120ee

>>875713
Insert penis.
>>
No. 875716 ID: 69bd10

Head to toe, back to back only. Any physical contact, kick to floor. She needs to be put in her place after all the shit she's pulled so far, but unless she has a history of acting with this kind of stuff to manipulate, she's clearly just scared right now and not after anything nefarious.

Possible issues: anyone (read: Marcie) coming to check on Chuck in the morning might get the wrong idea and it will be annoying to have to explain.
>>
No. 875717 ID: fe3b92

>>875713
Go with brain brain. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
No. 875718 ID: 006e5c

I don't think Chuck would ever say no to such a question. Either he's nice and he would help any girl any way he could. Or he's bad and he'll fuck her outright. In either case, the answer is a total yes.

So yes. Of course. Tell her to make herself comfortable.
>>
No. 875719 ID: 9876c4

Don't answer.

If she does, fine. Unless she wakes us, then she's out on her ass.
We gotta pick our battles.
>>
No. 875720 ID: 9afb60

>>875713
brain brain

"look do you even comprehend why I'm so pissed at you? like even before the booby traps and deciet you're out here peddling drugs to suicidally depressed girls and putting people at risk. my dick ain't overcoming that this time, you've got making uo to do."

then give her a purple nurple
>>
No. 875723 ID: 69d4b9

>>875713
Tell her it's just sleep, you're exhausted.
>>
No. 875727 ID: f6b57a

>>875713
Don't let yourself get distracted from precious, precious sleep now.
>>
No. 875729 ID: 90f3c0

>>875714
This sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 875734 ID: c4c620

Toss her a pillow. You're going to bed. She can get situated on her own but you would prefer she didn't have an episode of roaming hands.
>>
No. 875735 ID: 10c408

Don't stick your dick in the bunny. Sleeep.
>>
No. 875737 ID: 600f38

>>875713
"I'm too tired to care if you crawl into bed, but if you pull anything that might prevent me from passing the fuck out I'm going to throw you out the window with the god damn monsters."
>>
No. 875739 ID: 600f38

>>875737
"Except anal. I can make time for hate-fucking you right up the ass."
>>
No. 875740 ID: 3abd97

Sure, but you're doing all the work.

Also >>875714
>>
No. 875743 ID: bb78f2

>>875712
Why?

Also Chuck like come on dawg how quick's your refactory period
>>
No. 875744 ID: 78453e

time for a hate fuck
>>
No. 875745 ID: ee43ea

"Sleep under the bed or on it, I don't give a fuck. Just shut up and don't bother me."
>>
No. 875747 ID: 33cbe7

Go with dick brain. At least she'll fall asleep sooner and stop talking.
>>
No. 875748 ID: da1652

>>875713
Brain Brain
Remember the Lab.
Remember the drugs.
Remember Jimmy's somewhere in that house.
>>
No. 875749 ID: 2474dd

>>875743
It's still a porn quest, so naturally Chuck has an inhuman refractory period.
>>
No. 875751 ID: fe3b92

>>875748
Remember Rachel too.
No one ever remembers the best girl being hurt.
>>
No. 875752 ID: f9d2b4

No. Bad bun. You don't have a water bottle to spray her with or a newspaper to smack her nose, so no dick it'll have to be. If you sleep with her it'll let her justify to herself that she must not be that bad of a person really.

Give her some pillows, but that's it.
>>
No. 875753 ID: 66ef44

In keeping with the Brain Brain
"You can sleep in this room, you can have a couple pillows. You can have a blanket. But you're on the damn floor."
>>
No. 875755 ID: daa216

Tell her that if by "with you" she means under the bed, then yes.
>>
No. 875767 ID: d2e2ce

Sure, hatefuck her ass.
>>
No. 875770 ID: 064dbf

Fuck the bunny! Tell her it depends. Is she going to keep her hands to herself?
>>
No. 875771 ID: ec6303

>>875713
Sure, why the fuck not.

Fuck the bunny.
>>
No. 875772 ID: 3cc68c

>>875712
"No."
>>
No. 875773 ID: 4fda75

>>875713
Brain brain.

"Stop clinging on me. I'm not your friend anymore. Go back under the bed, shut the fuck up, let me sleep, and be gone by the time I wake up."
>>
No. 875775 ID: b1b4f3

Compromise. Tell her she can sleep in this room but you're too mad to interact with her so she needs to stay quiet.
>>
No. 875776 ID: d55249

Fine, but we aint banging. Just sleeping, and i swear to god if you shoot up in here then you can go find your own room.
>>
No. 875777 ID: faae4e

Brain brain.

"Just don't touch me."
>>
No. 875780 ID: adbeaa

lmaoooo!

Go with brain brain.
>>
No. 875791 ID: fbf7fe

Lift blanket invitingly. Or don't.
Either case, before she starts talking again, tell her we'll talk about whatever it is tomorrow. Sleep now, in or under the bed.
>>
No. 875792 ID: 555f33

It's brain brain time. All this character development cannot go to waste.
>>
No. 875796 ID: a96a50

We don't insert dick into people we don't like and we're currently pretty mad at her.
Sh can stay, but we keep the bed.
>>
No. 875802 ID: 5da492

Oooooh, Julia
I completely forgot about her

Go for platonic cuddles
>>
No. 875803 ID: d4dd9a

Brain brain character development time. Invite Jimmy for a gangbang later.
>>
No. 875804 ID: b4ff6a

>>875714
Anal always.
>>
No. 875805 ID: 222883

>>875803
This, sort of. If she won't shut up, make Jimmy your first go-to threat. It should give you some peace.
>>
No. 875883 ID: 7673a4

I don't see why brain-brain and dick-brain are at odds here.

Hatefucking is a thing. Take out that pent up frustration with a few "love" bites, some hair pulling, rough ass slapping, and a new white paintjob for her insides.
>>
No. 875886 ID: 6780f5

Counterpoints: junkie, STDs.
>>
No. 875887 ID: bc014c

>>875802
>platonic cuddles
When has that ever worked in the history of ever?
Tell this scaly bitch to go that way immediately
>>
No. 875888 ID: 222883

>>875883
>Hatefucking is a thing.
Hatefucking is still a reward. The last thing we want is to reward her for her behavior.
>>
No. 876199 ID: 8849de

insert boner in julia
>>
No. 876202 ID: 8a204b

My bet is on her meaning she wants to sleep in your bed tonight with you because she's scared of something, not that she wants to bang.

We've heard her talk before, I don't think she'd tiptoe around something like that. If she wanted sex, she'd be more likely to ask if you want to screw around, not if you she can sleep with you.
>>
No. 876203 ID: b93a7b

Go to sleep, tomorrows a big day, you'll need your rest
>>
No. 876216 ID: c49598

>>875887
When King David was really old they hired a woman to keep him warm at night, they did not have any marital type relations
>>
No. 876272 ID: a363ac

>>875713
go dick go!
>>
No. 876276 ID: b8d5aa

drag her into bed for aggressive, selfish angry-sex

i mean you haven't been given any other option
>>
No. 876280 ID: 15a025

Brain brain, go to bed, sleep again for another day.
>>
No. 876281 ID: db249d

I'm flattered that you think that I can go again right after "shagging the chinese lady" but I'm all tapped out for the night and need to go into rest mode. Stress relieving services will be available again tomorrow after breakfast.
>>
No. 876301 ID: 4020d7

Hooray for sex brain!

(Angrily chatty sex brain.)
>>
No. 876424 ID: 2a13fa

brain brain has to take priority for once
>>
No. 876431 ID: 5ac277

Angerfucking and passing out sounds like a good plan
>>
No. 876514 ID: dc91a0

>>875714
This
>>
No. 876618 ID: d4dd9a

Please choose brain brain. Dear god.
>>
No. 876633 ID: f0c3bf

Allow her access to mattress but wrap self completely in blanket. There must be a spare one in one of these cupboards, right?
>>
No. 876839 ID: c92184

no
>>
No. 876840 ID: 4854ef

>>876272
This
>>
No. 876848 ID: b8d5aa

ask her what the heck she was doing hiding under your bed.
>>
No. 876885 ID: f0e552

Brain Brain: Talk about your problems with your old friend
>>
No. 876903 ID: 2fe26a

>let bun in bed
>wrap bun in burrito
>go to sleep
>>
No. 877348 ID: f56951

Put pillow between her and you
>>
No. 877975 ID: aef7b6

You can do all the bunny burrito and pillow wall shit after you get rough with her. Hump her so hard it makes a rabbit blush.
>>
No. 878006 ID: bfdaf0

Nope.
>>
No. 878027 ID: f56951

NO, absolutely, positively not.
Do not give her the validation.
>>
No. 878225 ID: 8ffc0d

Fuck it, this could be the last night we're alive. Why not end it with a bang?
>>
No. 878234 ID: b1b4f3

>>878225
We already did!
>>
No. 878237 ID: dbf422

>>878234
And we actually liked that person!
>>
No. 878243 ID: 8ffc0d

>>878237
If something's worth doing it's worth overdoing!
>>
No. 878266 ID: 10c408

>>878243
No, it is not.
>>
No. 878268 ID: daa216

Discussion thread if you want to argue about it.
>>
No. 878284 ID: dc91a0

I don't see the point of this argument.
Even if we don't fuck her, we'll just wake up with her sucking Chucks dick.

This house is infested, after all.
>>
No. 878290 ID: dbf422

>>878284
Because that's rape and then she doesn't have a chance at forgiveness? This argument is important whether or not she decides to fuck things up.
>>
No. 878292 ID: 173a6d

>>878290
She's pretty much lost that chance as it is.
>>
No. 878440 ID: dc91a0

>>878290
That didn't stop Dog Mom or Dog Girl.
>>
No. 878443 ID: 8428db

>>878440
Yeah but we didn't tell them no and then they did it anyway. If we tell Julia no, then it's that situation. Which is explicitly nonconsensual, which should be obvious.
>>
No. 878444 ID: 9876c4

I know the updates aren't coming a mile a minute, but please take it to the disthread.
>>
No. 878579 ID: 961aa4

dick her
>>
No. 878581 ID: d2e2ce

I forget if I voted or not but yes, plow the rabbit hard enough that she has no energy to cause trouble
>>
No. 878592 ID: ae956d

Hey Chuck, remember - if it weren't for one guy's illegal booze, this rabbit's actions could easily have led to Ramona's painful death by withdrawal symptoms.
>>
No. 878594 ID: 3740b1

>>878581
Ditto.

Analize the troublemaker until she's too tuckered out to cause problems.
>>
No. 878595 ID: 600f38

>>878592
Same for dogdaughter. Consequentialism doesn't work here.
>>
No. 878611 ID: 6543d4

>>878595
Difference is that dogdaughter cared, apologised, and was seriously frightened for the consequences of her mistake. Bunnybitch doesn't give a fuck.
>>
No. 878632 ID: 600f38

>>878611
So, are you judging them by the consequences of their actions, or by their intent?
Neither intended for their actions to cause harm, yet both did.
In fact, of the two dogdaughter's was the most direct cause of harm. Bunnyfriend's actions simply worsened the damage directly caused by dogdaughter.

I think you mean to say that bunnyfriend's actions were more irresponsible, even if they ultimately caused less harm.
>>
No. 878642 ID: 6543d4

>>878632
>So, are you judging them by the consequences of their actions, or by their intent?
Neither, really. I'm judging them by their willingness to own up and take personal responsibility.

Sally may have caused more harm, in the grand scheme of things, but she did what she did entirely out of love to someone else, and wishing better health and wellbeing for them. When showed how misguided this was, she instantly apologised, fully accepted guilt for what she did, and was ready to make things right. Julia by contrast may not have necessarily meant to do harm to anyone, but it's clear that she didn't mean any good to anyone either, or if she did, then it was in her own toxic and escapistic way. So far she hasn't done anything to claim responsibility - all we've gotten from her is accusations, shifting blame, and trying to change subject to our love lives.

It's painfully clear that Julia has zero consideration to other people, and even less realization that she might have done something wrong at some point in her life. She's neither apologising nor trying to turn her trainwreck of a life around in any way. Like I said before, she doesn't give a fuck, and so long as this continues to be the case she earns absolutely no sympathy from my end.
>>
No. 878707 ID: 852407

Assuming she doesn't want to talk and just wants some company, she can sleep in the bed but she may be big spoon at most, "no bunny fusiness".

If she asks why just say you are dead tired and concerned about the situation everyone is in.

Telling her she has to leave might make her act strangely later. She's unpredictable and seems a bit on the selfish side.
>>
No. 878711 ID: dc91a0

Thinking of it...
Bunnygirl was a shithead but no more a shithead than early-thread Chuck.

Though her actions where short-sighted, selfish, and life-threatening, she also didn't understand the world of Coxwette. To her she was still living in the same shitty world she always had been, just doing what she always did. The same world that Chuck was fleeing post bank-robbery.

Sure she seems to have manipulated Chuck in the past, but she has no power here. Chuck has friends, report, and knowledge here. He has a network of support, unique skills, and a decent amount of soft power. Julia is cowering under a fucking bed.

Fuck her or cuddle, it doesn't matter but we really shouldn't be pushing her away at this point. Doing so will only invite the same behavior we so detest.
People generally resort to crime when they feel desperate, and there's no better way to make someone feel desperate than to throw them somewhere dangerous and unknown alone.
>>
No. 879404 ID: 17de9d

Nothing like a little hard fuckin' to relieve some stress and punish a naughty bunny
>>
No. 879405 ID: f576f5

For fuck's sake do not bone the trashperson that is the rabbit.
>>
No. 879503 ID: d517e7

No boning the rabbit. Brain brain reigns.
>>
No. 879509 ID: fd1552

>>878711
We had this conversation back when she showed up. Julia really is a whole lot worse Chuck's ever been, and we have yet zero evidence that any of this has changed.
>>
No. 879546 ID: dc91a0

>>879509
Ok. Even so, is the best course of action to ignore and/or avoid her completely?

In normal, everyday logic sure. That is probably the best option but were all locked in a single house in a small town.
The Julia issue isn't going to disappear if we just stop looking at it. It'll fester like a dirty wound until it cripples us and forces us to take action. Getting closer to her will give us the ability to mend that wound.

I'm no fan of Julia, I'm not personally on the fuck her train. But it would be a better option than shunning her completely. In that vein, it's something I can get behind.
>>
No. 879554 ID: f65f71

If you're not willing to do it with her, then just default to what someone else said and allow her in the bed with strong restrictions. If she tries to get fresh with us she gets punted out.
>>
No. 879558 ID: 891b91

Humping her seems like it might cause shit with Jimmy, which is a bad idea given that everyone's cooped up under one roof. Leave the bunny unfucked.
>>
No. 879769 ID: a43366

fuck the bunny
>>
No. 879782 ID: cefedd

Allow into bed but nothing more. These circumstances demand the usage of Brain Brain.
>>
No. 879802 ID: 9c3230
File 152433350480.png - (34.15KB , 500x500 , 5.png )
879802

You grab the opposite pillow and thrust it toward Julia's face.

You: "You can sleep on the bed"

You: "but no funny business."

You: "And don't wake me up."

She nods.

Julia: "Right. Of course."
>>
No. 879803 ID: 9c3230
File 152433351573.png - (38.87KB , 500x500 , 6.png )
879803

It's probably about 1AM now. Julia's still awake, tossing around. You can hear her teeth chattering and feel her body shivering. You're too tired to raise a fuss about it, so you just roll over.
>>
No. 879804 ID: 9c3230
File 152433352560.png - (37.29KB , 500x500 , 7.png )
879804

When the alarm clock rings and you finally sit up, you see that Julia has since left the room. Today should be busy, but you're still going to have to decide what you'd like to do.
>>
No. 879807 ID: 33cbe7

What you'd like to do is Sophie.
What you have to do is coordinate defenses and a counterattack with Susanna, Layla and Ramona.
>>
No. 879808 ID: c0b5a0

What you're going to do is Layla.
>>
No. 879809 ID: b93a7b

>>879808
doing Layla seems a top option, you maybe can even get a few words in about defenses
>>
No. 879811 ID: 9071b8

I'd check on Susanna to see if she's ok.
>>
No. 879812 ID: eb0895

>>879804
Give Susanna a look to make sure she's doing all right. If she is, and you're not needed, having a word with Layla sounds good.
>>
No. 879813 ID: 78a3e5

Check to see if marcie is healing alright
>>
No. 879814 ID: 9876c4

I could stand to be refreshed about the status of the basement.
What alls down there, and can we get to the catacombs through it?

Lets just be proactive, and bother folks who seem to need help, not the ones doing their own thing.
>>
No. 879830 ID: f56951

Do a turn around the manor, check on everyone, check if everyone is still there.
>>
No. 879874 ID: b1b4f3

>>879803
>shivers
She's got withdrawl, maybe?

Go talk to Susanna.
>>
No. 879885 ID: 9c3230
File 152436347187.png - (47.75KB , 500x500 , 8.png )
879885

You shower off and go to Susanna's room to check on her. The last you saw, she was pretty beat up. You knock, and she invites you in, which you're not used to. The modest bedroom is a step down not only from her office, but the lavish quarters she occupied there before.

You: "You're looking a lot better."

You: "How did you...?"

Susanna: "It does not take me long to heal from wounds like that. It's just painful."

You: "I was a little worried, but I owe you one. I guess the whole town does."

Susanna: "For what?"

She sighs.
>>
No. 879886 ID: 9c3230
File 152436348877.png - (41.03KB , 500x500 , 9.png )
879886

Susanna: "I saved some people last night, but they are only trapped in this place because of me."

Susanna: "They'll probably never leave. Because of me."

Susanna: "Soon the food will be gone. I will have to watch these people I love slowly descend into madness."

Susanna: "This will be the end of Coxwette. And it's all my fault."
>>
No. 879887 ID: 9c3230
File 152436351404.png - (27.10KB , 500x500 , 10.png )
879887

Susanna:

Susanna: "Chuck?"
>>
No. 879888 ID: 9c3230
File 152436352387.png - (34.90KB , 500x500 , 11.png )
879888

>>
No. 879890 ID: 33cbe7

I'm glad you're back to normal... Chuck. And you too, Susanna.
Let's move this interrogation to the bed.
>>
No. 879897 ID: 3abd97

"Nice ass"
>>
No. 879898 ID: 3ee9c6

There are way better things we could be doing instead of moping around and being depressed.
>>
No. 879899 ID: 3b7b4e

If we're doomed anyway, we might as well try any crazy idea to fix things that we can think of! And boy howdy do we have some crazy ideas.

We'll start with the sexy ones.
>>
No. 879900 ID: dc91a0

Ok guys.
Remember.
This time SEX FIRST
QUESTIONS LATER.
Capiche?
>>
No. 879904 ID: 8a55a9

Explain as you nibble her butt that the house still has the ward or whatever that keeps the bastards out, and you'd bet all of the money it's in the safe behind that painting. You also don't doubt a sorceress with her talents could re-purpose it to work as the ward over the entire town did. It'll take some doing, but all is not lost. Dismiss all further concerns orally, but non verbally.
>>
No. 879910 ID: 2474dd

>>879904
No, no, no. Just let Chuck do his damn thing, Susanna needs stress relief. You can talk later.
>>
No. 879920 ID: faae4e

Yes. An orgasm or three will cheer her up. See if you can knock her up. It'll be good science.
>>
No. 879922 ID: b1b4f3

"There's a problem with this ass. It doesn't have a cock in it."
>>
No. 879942 ID: eb0895

Proceed to give pep talk while eating ass, later making love. Ask no questions - just focus on cheering her up.
>>
No. 879945 ID: 22fa5d

>>879904
I mean, she has Chuck on the case, it's basically already solved.
>>
No. 879951 ID: 9071b8

"I missed you"
>>
No. 879952 ID: d2e2ce

>>879904
>wordswordswords
no

dick only
>>
No. 879961 ID: 7d3a26

>>879900
This is a good Suggestion, I'll second this.
>>
No. 879968 ID: 3740b1

>>879922
Snanal time
>>
No. 879969 ID: bb78f2

>>879888
"You know what's mad? These CHEEKS"
>>
No. 879970 ID: 2007b6

>Soon the food will be gone.
Surrounding farmlands, infinite expanse of wilderness beyond that? There's gotta be some way to distract and/or immobilize the reverends long enough for basic hunter-gatherer work.
>>
No. 879973 ID: 891b91

>>879888
it is time to raspberry that ass
>>
No. 879974 ID: f56951

Give her the best fucking rimming of her life.
She deserves it.
>>
No. 879975 ID: e1c8f7

Show your appreciation.
>>
No. 879977 ID: bfedb6

Mrph mrph mrphrph mrph

Translation: Could you repeat that?
>>
No. 879978 ID: eef56a

There's an easy way for her to make it up to you.

How?

Anal, basically.
>>
No. 879984 ID: 9c3230
File 152441606041.png - (58.59KB , 500x500 , 12.png )
879984

Susanna: "I suppose... in a way, this is the closest Nelson's dream has ever come to being realized."

Susanna: "If only the circumstances were more ideal."

You: "Mmhm."

Susanna: "I don't know what to do. I still feel responsible for solving all of this."

You: "Mhm."
>>
No. 879985 ID: 9c3230
File 152441607764.png - (35.09KB , 500x500 , 13.png )
879985

Susanna: "Nelson never told me all of the details about his spell."

Susanna: "It sure is hard being surrounded by all of his old things here"

You: "Mmhm."

Susanna: "What do you think? I'm not used to asking other people for help. It's just been me and me alone for longer than I can remember."

Susanna: "Now that I'm one of the people trapped here, it's like Ramona is the one with all of the power, and I can't see her every doing anything-"
>>
No. 879986 ID: 9c3230
File 152441608974.png - (37.96KB , 500x500 , 14.png )
879986

Susanna: "Oooo"

Susanna: "Maybe-"

Susanna: "Maybe I don't need to do anything."

Susanna: "Aahh... ah"

Susanna: "This is all we need here. We're all living together, safe from the reverends"

Susanna: "As long as we have some food, we can live here eternally"

Susanna: "and finally realize Nelson's grand plan."

Susanna:

Susanna: "Yes, that's it."

Susanna: "Our story well never need to end."
>>
No. 879987 ID: adbeaa

Yeah Chuck! Just keep doing that.
>>
No. 879988 ID: d4f5b7

Wait, what?

But that's boring. The Climax and resolution of a story is always the most satisfying. That feeling of blissful release it's something anyone and everyone can appreciate.
>>
No. 879989 ID: 2474dd

Keep work'n it Chuck. I suddenly get the feeling that obtaining snanal is very plot relevant in a cosmic sort of way.
>>
No. 879990 ID: daa216

Just let her keep thinking. Move from eating her ass to grinding against it. Massage her with your hands as you do to make sure those thinking juices keep flowing.
>>
No. 879992 ID: 9071b8

Push your tongue deeper in there. It seems she's not feeling it well enough.
>>
No. 879993 ID: c0b5a0

Chuck your Chuck into the snanus.
>>
No. 879997 ID: eef56a

put dick in snanus
>>
No. 879998 ID: 852407

Ask her what she is in the mood for first!
>>
No. 879999 ID: 4f8325

What food could you even have? The only thing I can think of is since Susanna doesn't need to eat and is able to heal her wounds, you could keep chopping off little bits of her tail or something and eat that. That's pretty gross, though.

Get up and start going at her with your dick, that'll free your mouth to talk. Not too much. Just say since everything's basically out already, she might as well talk to everyone, full disclosure on everything, and see what people think. Someone might come up with something, and it'd be good to know their feelings. Clear the air.

As for stories not needing an ending... tell her you're telling a nice little story with her butt, but you bet she'd like an ending some time, right?
>>
No. 880004 ID: bb78f2

>>879986
That's stupid.
What people need is freedom. To grow old and die, and see new places.
Susanna, Rita wants to go out and see the world. Who's to say there aren't others?
And just like the town's safety, this place isn't GOING to last forever. Something will happen, something will make it break.

What if someone ELSE pops off the train onto Coxwette?

We gotta do something. You know... like after I do you. Get those neurons firing... and maybe see a new vision like what happened LAST time we had sex.
>>
No. 880014 ID: 8a55a9

Much as I'd like this never ending, people are going to start going stir crazy. You've got more access to Nelsons' stuff now right? Now you can figure out exactly what he's done.

Now see if you can't get her to talk about all she needs, with some feeling.
>>
No. 880017 ID: 43fa01

Ahahahaha...NO!

That would mean we fear them.
That would be their victory
But this town is ours.
It's our dream.
Our haven.
Those old nightmares will learn to yield and fuck off.
We are at home.
>>
No. 880023 ID: dc91a0

Pop in briefly.
Maybe, but people at least the choice to leave. If this situation can't be solved proper, then we need to find a workaround before people start resenting this place.

AAAnnd dive back in.
>>
No. 880025 ID: b1b4f3

>>879986
Rita wants to leave. We need to find out how, so that people have that option if they want it.
>>
No. 880028 ID: 600f38

>>879986
Come up for air.

"Hey! Harold Pal! We need to talk!"
>>
No. 880055 ID: dbf422

I don't even think she believes this. A little bit of escapism before actually addressing the problems couldn't hurt.
>>
No. 880130 ID: 03a225

Just keep eating her up. Let her work it out herself.
>>
No. 880133 ID: 33cbe7

So this is why she abstained all those years, she can get quite distracted when she indulges.
Finish your business before moving on to other business, but when she's satisfied:

We can't reach the train station for food like this, I'm afraid. If you want to continue living in paradise, we have to kick the reverends out first.
"Can you help Ramona and me- or just me- go through his stuff for more clues?"
>>
No. 880142 ID: 7673a4

The reverends are too smart for that. They figured out how to break the seal on your building, and they'll find a way to smash this one too.

We do have a while before they figure it out, but we certainly don't have forever.
>>
No. 880181 ID: e1c8f7

>>879986
Don't get carried away now, Snayor. Problem solving comes later.
>>
No. 880189 ID: ccd5ea

No words. Replace tongue with dick. Work the snanus. That simple. Words can come after you both come.
>>
No. 880190 ID: 62f1df

Let's take care of the lovin' first. Then we can sit down and do some thinkin'.
>>
No. 880191 ID: f0e552

dont give in to despair, ya know? You gotta hope to get out of here, and without hope, what do you have left? I don't think staying here is an option.
>>
No. 880194 ID: 9e5e8a

Snayor is going crazy. Fuck the crazy out of her.
>>
No. 880198 ID: 4cc864

Since Snayor is magic lady, amybe she could help with an indoor mystery like the ghost haunting the place. At the very least, we get someone out, even if that person
is a ghost
>>
No. 880623 ID: 64d988

You gotta stick it waaaaay up her butt
>>
No. 881341 ID: 2c2b34

Learn from your mistakes, Chuck-boy. First priority is booty. You can deal with her imminent decent into madness later.
>>
No. 881342 ID: 28c242

Keep eating ass, but you could voice out a skeptical "Mmmm?" or something to let her know she's losing you.
>>
No. 881396 ID: 15a025

You realize if we can't go outside and get more food, that we're going to run out of it eventually.
>>
No. 881692 ID: cc9464

Stick your dick in her pussy and cum inside. She probably can use her magic as birth control.
>>
No. 882129 ID: cc9464

Take off your belt, wrap it around her neck and pull as hard as you can. She's clearly going insane.
>>
No. 882151 ID: dc91a0

>>881692
she cant get preggo if I remember correctly.
>>
No. 882249 ID: 50d32d

Tell her she's right, she doesn't have to do anything. Because she has amazing abilities, but she's not the only one here. You might not be super powerful, but you saved Marcie's life just by calming her down and carrying her to safety. You saved Rita with your back, by taking three holes in it, and you saved Rachel with your weak little tummy, by shrugging off a nasty scrape when the razor wire cut through the blanket. And you're not the only one who's been saving people. Ramona's got the whole house protected somehow. Sophie's been patching people up, and Davey saved Ramona just by sharing his booze.

Things aren't okay. Things were never really okay. People were going crazy trapped in this little town, eternally. That ship in the bottle should've lasted forever, but it didn't, and neither will the Plath household.

But Susanna doesn't have to do anything, because there are people she can rely on, people who would genuinely like her, if she'd just stop trying to be an unassailable pillar and let them into her heart. You all have to do something, but Susanna's not the only one to share that burden, and Susanna's not always the one who'll have what it takes to save the day. She doesn't have Ramona's house. She wasn't pulling Marcie out of the freezer. Without weak little chumps like you, Susanna would still be out there fighting those things. Without all the ordinary people in Coxwette, Susanna would have nobody to fight for. She's got amazing abilities, and she can help so much, but sometimes she has to take a break and let someone else save the day, because there are things even she's not capable of doing. In particular, she hasn't got a dick with which to satisfy all the eligible females and homosexually inclined males in town, no matter how badass she is fighting reverends stark naked.

Say all this without removing your face from her ass, of course. Be sure to articulate your tongue, and use lots of pronounced lip movements.

She hasn't got a dick, right?
>>
No. 882262 ID: 824ac6

>>879986
"The reverends got through arbitrary barriers before, wouldn't be too long before they figured the house out too I'm sure.

Everything needs an end."

Punctuate that last bit by plunging her into the O-zone
>>
No. 882892 ID: c0a0e4

Sadly, unlike you, we in the mortal coil don't have forever.
>>
No. 882947 ID: 9c2d0c

>>882892
naw like, we sorta do if that really is the plan. It's been addressed. Her magic keeping town and its folk static and untethered from time is one of the things that's making the place strange.
>>
No. 882952 ID: 2474dd

>>882947
It's not her magic. It's Nelson Plath's magic.
>>
No. 883020 ID: ed6772

Inject baby gravy in her pussy.
>>
No. 883022 ID: b1b4f3

Fuck her in the butt.
>>
No. 883031 ID: d0d281

Sounds good, Chuck, you get to eat pussy for eternity.
>>
No. 884231 ID: 9c3230
File 152627957811.png - (24.46KB , 500x500 , 15.png )
884231

You: "That's pretty messed up, actually."

Susanna: "What do you mean?"

You: "What if someone wants to leave?"

Susanna: "Who would want to leave? Do you realize what we have now?"

Susanna: "Eternity, and people to spend it with!"

You: "Rita wants to leave."

Susanna:

You: "And..."

You: "Me."
>>
No. 884232 ID: 9c3230
File 152627959262.png - (38.91KB , 500x500 , 16.png )
884232

You gaze past her butt and see her looking back at you. It is oddly harrowing.

Susanna: "You?"

You: "I had a life before I came here."

You: "It wasn't much, but-"

Susanna: "That's why you're here."

Susanna: "To get away from that."

Susanna: "Now you can. We just have to find a solution to the Reverend problem."

You: "Like what?"

Susanna: "I'll think of something."

You:

Susanna's face become more worried.

Susanna: "I will."

You: "Get ready to explain that to the others, then."

Susanna: "It was never supposed to be like this. He wanted a place for people to live and be happy forever. You really don't understand."

Susanna: "Everyone was so cruel to us back then. They called us witches and wanted to kill us."

Susanna: "He just wanted a place to be safe."

She puts her head into the pillow.

Susanna: "It was never supposed to be this difficult."
>>
No. 884233 ID: 2120ee

>>884232
"That's showbiz, baby!"
>>
No. 884235 ID: b1b4f3

Chuck how many more friends do you have who aren't now in the town, anyway?
>>
No. 884239 ID: 8df643

All this talking is getting awkward. Slap dat ass.
>>
No. 884240 ID: 2007b6

>It was never supposed to be this difficult.
Congratulations, Ms. Mayor, you've discovered the difference between philosophy and engineering. Do you want your work to be easy, or do you want it to achieve lasting positive results?
>>
No. 884241 ID: 3740b1

Stooooopp da talk!
>>
No. 884242 ID: 6f0f83

>>884232
"times have changed. people are still cruel sometimes, yeah, but in more oblique ways. livable cruelty."
>>
No. 884244 ID: f9ad58

I can see it going one of two ways.

Charlemagne stops eating ass, gets up and sits by her head, looks down at her, and sighs. He puts his hand on her head and tells her that almost nothing does go according to plan, and the important thing is to roll with the punches, so to speak.
Or
Charlemagne doubles down and eats her ass until she can't worry about her problems.
>>
No. 884245 ID: 7d8168

A group of people you can be happy with aren't all going to be the same. People who aren't the same aren't going to want the same things. And some of the things some people want aren't things they can find here.

It's a sweet idea, but despite all the "forever" it's not sustainable.
>>
No. 884248 ID: ffdd5f

>>884232
"Susanna, darling. No plan survives first contact with the enemy. Moreso if that enemy is a bunch of hate fueled puritanical wood ghosts." Now stop indulging your rampant sex addiction chuck, you've got shit to do.
>>
No. 884253 ID: daa216

Best way to comfort the snake is to stick it in the snake booty.
>>
No. 884269 ID: dbf422

Well of course it's not supposed to be like this, but it is. And even if the evil priest situation is handled, you can't go back to an eternity where nothing new can happen. Not now that there's an awareness of it, and you're not rewriting people again. Eternity has to be a choice or it's hell.
>>
No. 884293 ID: 14e348

Say, "Well, let's not make this difficult, too," and finish what you're doing properly. Get some fingerwork in there. Talk when you're doing something that frees up your mouth more.
>>
No. 884298 ID: 33cbe7

Ask if she's finished, and I don't mean talking.
>>
No. 884304 ID: 2474dd

Dang it, there is a time for eating ass and a time for conversation STOP MIXING THE TWO!!
>>
No. 884307 ID: dbf422

>>884304
That is the talk of a weak ass-eater.
>>
No. 884310 ID: bb78f2

>>884232
Life is difficult, can't escape that ever until you die.
>>
No. 884323 ID: 8f8670

"This place was designed to take in broken people and turn them into background characters for a utopia of two. They all deserve better. You do, too."
>>
No. 884375 ID: 824ac6

>>884323
holy -fuck- if that isn't a line

continue eating ass but save this for the afterglow
>>
No. 884394 ID: f5d1aa

>>884244
I say go for both of these. Reassure her and give her a lil kiss on the snoot, and then give her an ass eating she won't soon forget
>>
No. 884398 ID: e1c8f7

>>884323
God damn, this.
Don't you think we deserve a choice of our own?
>>
No. 884454 ID: 3740b1

>>884304
Exactly! So shut your fucking mouth and put that tongue to a better use.
>>
No. 884455 ID: 3740b1

>>884304
Exactly! So shut your fucking mouth and put that tongue to a better use.
>>
No. 884646 ID: 62f1df

What's the point of having a safe place if it's a gilded cage? Sure, things can be awful out there, but they can always change. You can't spend your whole life doing the same thing in the same place with the same people. I mean, yes, you can, but you have to have a choice, at least.
>>
No. 884659 ID: 7c90bc

Chuck, you lying piece of shit, there's no life you want to go back to. You want to move on to bigger and better things.
>>
No. 884685 ID: faae4e

Speaking of bigger and better things, put your PENIS in her.
>>
No. 884711 ID: dbf422

>>884659
Honestly last we checked he seemed willing to settle down. Happy to, even. If the priests never existed he might have by now.
>>
No. 884728 ID: dc91a0

We don't necessarily have to be able to go back to the normal world. Being able to explore more of... whatever world Coxwette exists in would be enough to make this place not feel like a prison.
>>
No. 884873 ID: d4dd9a

Ask her if she ever played the Japanese VR game, Caligula.
>>
No. 885560 ID: cc9464

Stick it in her Chuck and cum in her pussy. Maybe your swimmers can find her egg and knock her up.
>>
No. 885582 ID: b1b4f3

>>885560
Impossible. Her abdomen is half gone, she's never going to get pregnant. It was probably impossible even before she got that wound since she's some kind of weird forest witch/dryad creature.
>>
No. 885837 ID: 227144

I see an ass without a dick in it, and a dick without an ass around it. This is an easily solvable problem.
>>
No. 885888 ID: cc9464

Stick it in her pussy!
>>
No. 885890 ID: cc9464

>>885582
We don't know that as it was never confirmed in comic if thats true.
>>
No. 885892 ID: b1b4f3

>>885890
Well we know she's got a giant hole in her belly. The dryad/witch thing is confirmed too. So I don't know why you think "it was never confirmed".
>>
No. 885994 ID: 9d6f5c

>>885892
speaking of hole in her belly, we should stick our dick in it, not a lot of opportunities to fuck non-standard holes without being an amoral monster, might as well make the most of it.
>>
No. 886467 ID: d11a95

>>885994
She doesn't have a hole in her stomach anymore, it healed up and it's just a large scar now.
>>
No. 886472 ID: 308133

>>886467
Right, right, but if we opened up the scar...
>>
No. 886518 ID: d11a95

>>886472
Dude, there's no way in hell that guro stuff is happening. Just drop it.
>>
No. 886553 ID: 10c408

>>886518
Ignore them. They only give a shit about boning everything and outvoting any suggestions about not-boning everything.
>>
No. 886568 ID: daa216

Here I figured they were just trolls.
>>
No. 886573 ID: f22061

>>886568
Same thing at this point.
>>
No. 886595 ID: cc9464

>>885892
Didn't she say that she has no idea what she is or where she came from? Also, when the hell was it ever confirmed that she was a dryad?
>>
No. 886596 ID: cc9464

>>886553
To be fair we are in the middle of a sex right now.
>>
No. 886610 ID: d4ceb4

>>886596
This is a sex/planning session and you know it.
>>
No. 886695 ID: a363ac

>>884232
just eat ass
>>
No. 886706 ID: 2474dd

>>886695
Agreed. There is also a matter of snanal which is probably critical to our mission somehow. Banging Susanna provided answers last time, after all. Perhaps a different point of entry will provide a different perspective.

Also conversation while performing oral sex of any kind is extremely counter-productive, as it interferes with both conversation and arousal (unless one of the people has a conversation-during-oral-fetish).
>>
No. 886782 ID: 8f8670

"Let me show you just how good a little bit of the 'outside' can be.... from the inside of your ass" in other words: "mmmmpf mf mmmph lph lmphphp plplplp pmphmp"
>>
No. 888666 ID: cc9464

Cum inside her pussy.
>>
No. 890310 ID: b8d5aa

give the snayor snanal.

talk about just how the heck all this coxmagic works after you clap those cheeks.
>>
No. 893334 ID: 4fc640

>>890310
I second it!
>>
No. 902037 ID: 9c3230
File 153716185283.png - (70.47KB , 600x600 , 17.png )
902037



You have so many questions.





This place has made you neurotic and thoughtful, two things you’ve never been. It seems like such a long time since you arrived, making these habits feel old and rigid and matted with learned fear. You and the mayor have rolled around on the mattress for a while now. It has been exhausting in a relaxing way.

You hold your questions and relax your jaw. It’s time for this now. You yearn to reduce yourself to your basest impulses for a time as thinking and worrying have made your brain hot. You love to hear her sigh and feel her relax in your embrace.





You’ve always thought that eating ass was the most romantic thing you could do. You’re not getting anything out of this besides knowing that she is, but that alone is enough to turn you on. It is frank and unpretentious and unmentionable. You’ve arrived at a state of simple sensation, free of worries for a little while.


>>
No. 902038 ID: 9c3230
File 153716188935.png - (71.56KB , 600x600 , 18.png )
902038



Susanna left the conversation on a sour note, but the two of you have made up for it with an abundance of giggles. The vindictive origin of your hunt for snanal seems so long ago. It doesn’t matter anymore. This isn’t vindication. It’s sweet and it’s warm.





Susanna: “I thought you’d be rougher.”

You: “Me too.”

Susanna: “What were we talking about…?”

You: “Anal, I think.”

Susanna: “No, that’s… ooo…”

Susanna: “You are an awful pest.”


>>
No. 902039 ID: 9c3230
File 153716191562.png - (40.24KB , 500x500 , 19.png )
902039

You: “You didn’t look in my eyes this time.”

Susanna: “Do you want me to?”

Susanna: “I want to.”

You: “No. Not really.”

Susanna’s voice trails off a bit as if she is falling into a comfortable sleep.

Susanna: “Aww, why not?”

You: “It’s too intense.”

She giggles. You weren’t joking, but she giggles. You squeeze her hand for a second, and the end of her tail slaps lightly against the floor. She’s chill. She’s not so bad. More time passes just listening to your own breath.

Susanna:

Susanna: “Are they happy?”

You sit up just enough to look over at her.

Susanna: “Are, are they… are they happy, Chuck?”

You: “Who?”

Susanna: “The people of… Coxwette, are they happy?”
>>
No. 902040 ID: 5fa661

Content, perhaps. There's too little freedom for them to find true happiness.
>>
No. 902041 ID: 33cbe7

On the whole, I'm afraid you've got a lot more sad than happy people. For the most part, those are the people that want to move on.
However, it might be easier to find a way to make this a place they want to be than to find a way to go elsewhere. After all, not everyone wants to leave.
>>
No. 902050 ID: b1b4f3

>>902039
Ok let's assume she means before the reverends started showing up in broad daylight.
Sally: yeah, seemed like it.
Ramona: not really.
Naz: I think you made her happy.
Selma: probably?
Marcie: yes.
Penny: yes.
Lisa: Susanna would know better than you.
Rachel: dunno, kinda maybe?
Rita: not really, she wanted to leave.
Geoff: hard to say, since he's pining after Lisa.
Angela: seemed like it.
Ellen: helllll no
Layla: dunno
Sophie: yep!

So on average yes? Now that the reverends are here, nope. Everyone's scared and/or stressed out.
>>
No. 902056 ID: e3e99e

>>902039
"Most of 'em are.
The rest? Mostly people feeling trapped, or haunted by their own demons.
Nothing unsolvable, once they aren't being haunted by your demons, anyway."
>>
No. 902057 ID: a94e23

Well I’m happier here than i was out there, but I don’t think I could stay here forever or at least not all the time. As for everyone else, it seems more or less split down the middle.
Some are doing great and love it here but others just can’t stand just being in this little town forever.
>>
No. 902064 ID: dbf422

Yes and no. Some are. Some aren't. Some are content and some are feeling trapped. They're people, so they don't all want the same things, and they won't all be happy with those things.

You did an amazing job with this town. I think it made a bunch of people happy for a long time. Even if it couldn't last, I'm glad to have come here.
>>
No. 902076 ID: 575ec0

Marcie is happy. Because of course she is.
Penny and Sophie seem content enough.

Everyone else seems to be somewhere between terribly bored to mildly tormented.

Unless demons start running amok, days in Coxwette all seem to run together.
It's like there's no future here, only a never-ending present.

We need a goal. Something to look forward to, something to keep us going.
>>
No. 902094 ID: b8d5aa

>>902039
some of them are happy, you think. but is it worth the price of freedom? you're used to being the master of your own fate, and while things are pretty cozy now, eventually you're going to want to move on to new things. it's just in your nature, you're a ramblin' cat.

besides, how much longer can that happiness last, with the reverends in the picture and getting bolder and bolder?
>>
No. 902118 ID: bb78f2

>>902039
Lisa is in a position where she is frequently disrespected
If Geoff's gay, he's been haunted by the reverends ever since he even slightly entertained it and got stabbed for it
Rita is an explorer trapped in this town
Too many young adults like Sally and Naz have great potential squandered in a tiny space, can't even go to college.
Sophie can't access modern medicine, and if she did Ramona might have had a chance to live. Sophie doesn't even know what a morning after pill is.
>>
No. 902126 ID: 7c90bc

Some of them. I think for the people who find this place it's a refuge from the world and it's harshness and the mistakes we all made there. When you start here, when this is where your life begins? It's just a prison. No chance to find out who you are or decide if this place is your brand of heaven.
>>
No. 902160 ID: 9c3230
File 153724882755.png - (29.84KB , 500x500 , 20.png )
902160

You: “A few of them are.”

Susanna: “Which ones?”

Susanna: “I don’t think they’ve told me how they feel.”

You: “Well, I guess…”

You: “Marcie, Sally, Naz, maybe a few others.”

You: “But”

Susanna: “What?”

You: “They’d be better off if they could leave.”

Susanna: “Did they say that?”

You: “Rita was pretty loud and clear about it.”

You: “Being trapped here is hell.”
>>
No. 902161 ID: 9c3230
File 153724884905.png - (31.92KB , 500x500 , 21.png )
902161

Susanna groans and curls up.

Susanna: “This was never Nelson’s vision.”

Susanna: “It was supposed to be paradise.”

Susanna: “We…”
>>
No. 902162 ID: 9c3230
File 153724885893.png - (30.96KB , 500x500 , 22.png )
902162

Susanna: “need to do something”
>>
No. 902163 ID: 2474dd

>>902162

We need to settle what's down that well, Susanna.
>>
No. 902164 ID: d887c0

What can be done?
The town is locked outside of time and space, and there exists no means of undoing it without causing harm.
Erasing peoples' memories isn't a sustainable long-term plan. You'd have to tamper with their very personalities to make them compliant, but then they wouldn't be themselves anymore.
The reverends will never stop, never surrender, and never show mercy. They're vengeful, undead fiends driven by perverse religious fanaticism.
It seems like a closed loop of doom unless Susanna has some idea.
>>
No. 902165 ID: 33cbe7

We need to bust down those catacombs to bust a cap in those reverends for good. Would Susanna be willing to join that expedition?
>>
No. 902166 ID: 9876c4

We have the advantage in numbers, but it's just not enough.
I need to impregnate everyone in this house. thereby accumulating enough sin to shut the monsters down for good, and enough population to save the town.

It'll probably work, maybe.
>>
No. 902168 ID: dbf422

>>902162
You did a better job than just about anyone would have. But it's time to move forward. We need to get into that well and we need to get past that barrier.
>>
No. 902171 ID: b8d5aa

susanna?

what's down in the catacombs?
>>
No. 902188 ID: cfb860

Can't be a paradise if you can't leave.

What's in the catacombs?
>>
No. 902191 ID: b1b4f3

>>902162
Alright, let's talk about the catacombs.
>>
No. 902193 ID: 93f082

It was a paradise, until the reverends happened. What we need to do is find a way to get rid of them. Release the spell placed on their souls. This house contains some of Nelson's books. We should bring some of them to Susanna.

And yeah, the catacombs need to be discussed. Tho it's possible Susanna doesn't know what's down there either, as she said before, it's just screams. Either the screams or the Plath sigil preventing her from going down there.
>>
No. 902222 ID: 7c90bc

Geeze chuck, put your arms around her and hold her close for a while.
>>
No. 902834 ID: 15a025

What if it leads to an even better paradise?
>>
No. 903294 ID: 9c3230
File 153794166590.png - (28.26KB , 500x500 , 23.png )
903294

You finish getting dressed.

You: “I know. It’s really hard to think of this place as paradise.”

You: “What’s in the catacombs, Susanna?”

Susanna: “I don’t know.”

You: “Don’t start stonewalling again.”

Susanna: “I’m serious.”

Susanna: “I’ve always been too afraid to go down there myself. I doubt I could even enter.”

Susanna: “As far as I know, it’s just a bunch of Plath ashes.”

You: “Is that why you wanted to cover it so badly?”

Susanna moves her hair out of her face.

Susanna: “Screams.”

You: “What does that mean? Rachel said that in her note.”

Susanna: “There are screams coming from there. Screams of suffering that sound like the people.”

You: “The… people.”

Susanna: “The people of Coxwette.”

Susanna: “I want it to stop. Every day, every night. Plugging it up barely helped.”

The old house creaks, and the both of you look up.

Susanna: “I am afraid of what you will do if you go down there.”

Susanna:

Susanna: “But I’m not in power anymore.”

Susanna stands up and walks to her washroom, leaving you alone at the door frame. It is mid-morning, and the house is alive with its many guests. You could go see just about any one of them.
>>
No. 903314 ID: 2474dd

Time to assemble a party and go do some cursebusting! Find out who's interested.
>>
No. 903332 ID: 2e0f31

Your catacomb delving party's going to need some muscle. See if either Layla or Donna's interested.
>>
No. 903350 ID: 10c408

Now that we've wasted energy and time banging someone, let's make sure that no one in the house has killed anyone else just yet.

I mean it, just do a quick sweep of the house and verify that no one's dead.
>>
No. 903365 ID: 93f082

Visit Ramona and get her to work with Susanna to solve the issue of the reverends. I'm sure they can come up with something if they poll their hot waifu- I mean, the knowledge of Nelson Plath.
>>
No. 903391 ID: dbf422

>>903350
I mean, there is a very real chance our former buddies are going to kill each other and possibly cause some serious collateral damage. We should probably nip that in the bud before moving forward with saving everyone.
>>
No. 903397 ID: 9876c4

I don't even remember what we were doing. Wasn't there some kind of party being planned?

Maybe check on Ellen and them?
>>
No. 903398 ID: daa216

We'll need Sally to open the door and Rachel for muscle. Go talk to them and see if they are willing to come. Layla's arm was ripped open during her defending of the town so she might be in need of rest.
>>
No. 903433 ID: 7c90bc

Fuck everything. Get a sledgehammer and go out there. Go to the library, figure out where the hidden entrance is, and knock the fucking wall down. You could stay here forever and fuck your harem of women but you've already decided that's not your paradise, so it's time to find out the truth and maybe how to break the cycle.
>>
No. 903515 ID: a255bd

Susanna is way more reasonable than i thought she'd be. she is ruled by fear.
>>
No. 903526 ID: b38f01

Explore. See who you run into.
>>
No. 903659 ID: 9876c4

>>903526
A great answer as well.

Chapter 12 is inaccessible if I click it
>>
No. 903663 ID: afdebc

>>903659
Just add the missing ".html" to the end of the url and it works.
>>
No. 904300 ID: 888b1a

Build a party. Layla is a good suggestion for a tank/dps but as others pointed out she’s injured. Could be a buff if it’s minor and has made her fucking pissed. Go try to recruit her.
>>
No. 904348 ID: 7c90bc

Another option, tell Susanna that you are going down there with or without her, and this is her chance to face down the thing that's been haunting her for so long. Try to bring her on board with facing this down.
>>
No. 904349 ID: 2a7417

Why don't you go see if Jimmy and Julie are at each other's throats yet? You may have let that powder keg sit a little too long.
>>
No. 904372 ID: 881cc7

The yeen is a must. With her knowledge of construction she must also know how to do the opposite safely. She may also be the best on the ways of examining the structure and figuring where that secret entrance may be.
>>
No. 904390 ID: 2e0f31

>>904372
The last thing we want to be dealing with down there is a language barrier, and we already know where the entrance is.
>>
No. 904438 ID: 90cadd

>>904390
It'll do us better if we communicate in ways that everyone can understand, anyway. And there might be more architectural bullshit farther ahead.
>>
No. 904514 ID: 293c91

We should visit Rachel and make sure she's ok.(Also try to have sex with her too)
>>
No. 905759 ID: 9c3230
File 153896836467.png - (17.67KB , 500x500 , 24.png )
905759

You leave Susanna’s bedroom without another word. In spite of the hopeless situation, the Plath House does feel alive. You can hear cheerful voices and footsteps on the floor beneath you. The thought that overt misery is not permeating the air in the house takes some of the anxious knots out of your shoulders, but you still feel a sense of finality about the next course of action.

You know that all of this must come to an end. Some relationships are left unexplored, and if you wish to pursue them, you dread that these are your last chances to do so. All of the townspeople are here, and unlike before, it will not take much searching to find anyone you want to talk to.

So who will you talk to, and why?
>>
No. 905761 ID: e3e99e

>>905759
Lets get N@ZZLED. She wears the collar.
Also, go flirt with Marcy.
>>
No. 905763 ID: 86eb65

Yeah Naz and Marcy seem like the two girls we have grown closest to.

Other than dog mom and dog daughter.

Lets visit them all.
>>
No. 905768 ID: 2e0f31

Don't ditch Donna! She's been one of the hardest to encounter, living on the outskirts like that.
>>
No. 905769 ID: afdebc

>>905761
This
>>
No. 905771 ID: b1b4f3

Marcy, because Chuck said he wants to try again, and this might be the last chance to do that.
>>
No. 905779 ID: 555a42

Talk to Rachel, there's so much we don't know about her and she knows a lot of interesting things.
>>
No. 905781 ID: d5442a

I think to myself "who will I most regret us not getting closer to", and I think Layla. There was this implied hint of a low/rough history that we never explored and that Chuck and her could have maybe bonded over. Also she's super hot. And may need something to take her mind off the pain of her injuries?

... Though, I feel like this is probably also the last chance to lay our ghost to rest. It'd be a dick move not to do that.
>>
No. 905782 ID: 7c90bc

It seems like it should be Marcy, but you can't really just go and romance Marcy, she's too innocent, the whole reason Chuck is interested in her is because he really did fall in love with her clueless innocent charm and positivity.

He can't romance her during a state of emergency in the confines of Plath Manor.
>>
No. 905786 ID: a2c38b

>>905759
W E N E E D T O L E W D T H E B I R D
>>
No. 905791 ID: 3164d9

Well, I want to tie up things with prank mouse.

But I *WANT* to get a good ending with Marcy, goddamn it. Just try. Go. Be sweet.
>>
No. 905793 ID: b1b4f3

>>905782
I dunno, she said she gets really lewd thoughts sometimes. She's not innocent, just has a hard time derailing her thoughts. When she's thinking about baking everything is taken in the context of baking, not sex. Same with other things I expect.

So Chuck could get her in bed just by being direct.

>>905786
This would be a good second choice.
>>
No. 905807 ID: 2474dd

>>905761
I agree, better check in with Marcy. It's a pretty long shot.
>>
No. 905815 ID: daa216

You and Rita made a pretty good connection while doing that mission not too long ago. I'd say go put the moves on her. We have to get back at her brother still so...
>>
No. 905816 ID: 3036fe

>>905759
>>905786
THIS LEWD THE BIRD
>>
No. 905824 ID: 93f082

I'd vote for anyone that we haven't already slept with, tho my order of preference would be:
Rita
Julia
Ellen
>>
No. 905828 ID: 10c408

Sophie and Marcie, in that order. Just a quick chat to try and settle things before we go off and do something probably dangerous to put an end to the current state of affairs.
>>
No. 905833 ID: daf271

Rachel.

She's cute, buff, and language barriers are fun.
>>
No. 905842 ID: 57ff42

Bird is the word.
>>
No. 905859 ID: 575ec0

Introduce Jimmy and Rita.
Let Jimmy know before hand that Rita's SUUPER thirsty.

Then go to Marcy.
>>
No. 905874 ID: 3740b1

Rachel. It's a tragedy Chuck never got anywhere with her.
>>
No. 905882 ID: 9636d9

Rachel is just a really good person we should see how she's doing.
>>
No. 905889 ID: 91098c

Last time we saw Rachel, we were just like "Okay so she got drugged by a douchebunny but she didn't die, just doesn't remember. Cool."
Fuck that.
Let's go see Rachel. Ask her how things are going, what she thinks of this place, anything we can do, etc.
>>
No. 905912 ID: 7673a4

We need to fuck Geoff.

Because he sucks and is also cute.
>>
No. 905913 ID: 470289

Marcy
>>
No. 905915 ID: 2a7417

Go back to Sophie and make sure she's on board for this quest, because exploring a relationship means more than having sex with someone twice. Though that is a part of it.
Naz and Layla are also good choices.
>>
No. 905918 ID: 90f3c0

Seduce Geoff.

It'll be difficult with how our relationship has been going so far, but they don't call us The Legend for nothing.
>>
No. 906062 ID: 1dd514

You really should talk to that cat you saved again. I know it hurts, but it's not gonna get better if you ignore it. Marcie.

Angela is a pretty cool bird lady who you should hang out with more.
>>
No. 906116 ID: ee638b

>>905824
Meh, may as well back this.
>>
No. 906122 ID: 7978d9

Marcy
>>
No. 906127 ID: 4cfdeb

Rita
>>
No. 906159 ID: 9876c4

>>905763
While I loves me some Lisa, this is basically canon.

Cat and Mouse games, one last time.
>>
No. 906171 ID: ee2d6e

Yes, seduce Geoff.
>>
No. 906411 ID: a31596

Geoff. Its gotta be Geoff. He's the only one we're still hostile with and it'll be a true challenge for The Legend.
Plus we have to repay that sucker punch the only way we know how.
>>
No. 906424 ID: 4db23a

make peace with the G off
>>
No. 906494 ID: 5509a2

I'm for Geoffrey 100%
>>
No. 906499 ID: b175e4

check if rachel is okay from being drugged!
>>
No. 906510 ID: 7c90bc

Even if chuck is bi, he's not interested in Geoff. Geoff is anathema to his dynamic self.
>>
No. 906579 ID: a27168

Making peace with Geoff is good.
>>
No. 906582 ID: 847ac5

Make Geoffrey's butthole pregnant
>>
No. 906710 ID: 1dd514

boy, that sure is a lot of IDs we've never seen before voting for the same thing, posted in waves, after everybody else has already said their thing.
>>
No. 906780 ID: 15a025

Rita.
>>
No. 906797 ID: 54b8e3

>>905759

NAZ! NAZ!
>>
No. 906798 ID: 733bd9

Geoff is a good guy, we should talk with him.
>>
No. 906838 ID: a64e88

We could keep doing these relationships forever and ever and there'd still be more we'd want to do.
What's more, pursuing any of these any further could drag out into the night, and we'll want to be well-rested for our venture out into the catacombs. So I for one would prefer we skip the chitchat and start gathering supplies and our party so we're ready to go early in the morning.
If we absolutely must do more relationship stuff, let's please make it somebody important. Preferably someone we couldn't die without talking to one last time.
>>
No. 906847 ID: 10c408

>>906838
I believe we only get ONE more social interaction before we move on to investigating the catacombs
>>
No. 906867 ID: 49b5ee

>>906710
Hey, I voted ONCE. Here. >>906579
(Though I'm not 100% sure which of my three devices I used, I *know* I used only one of them.) So please refrain from overly broad accusations.
>>
No. 906900 ID: 2474dd

>>906847
No, didn't sound like that. Sounds like we should simply do everything we want to do before entering endgame.
>>
No. 907146 ID: b8cf81

Gotta get a thing on with bird and woofer penpals
>>
No. 907182 ID: f8ae16

Votin Rita.
>>
No. 907866 ID: 9c3230
File 154018075311.png - (42.05KB , 500x500 , 25.png )
907866

The harrowing thought that Coxwette cannot be the same as it once was makes your stomach turn, but in this difficult time your mind goes to Marcie. It is no surprise that you find her in the kitchen opposite Penny, both of them hard at work preparing food for the growing number of housemates.

You: “Hi Marcie.”

Marcie: “Oh!”

Marcie: “Hi!”

You: “Are you feeling any better?”

Marcie: “Well, my hands hurt, but Doctor Sophie says that’s a good sign.”

Marcie: “She said I’ll have the bandages off in a few days.”

Marcie: “I’m awful excited to start fingerin’ things again.”
>>
No. 907867 ID: 9c3230
File 154018077180.png - (26.82KB , 500x500 , 26.png )
907867

You: “Hey…”

You: “Good for you. That’s great.”

You: “I was a little worried about ya.”

Marcie smiles.

Marcie: “Aw. Thank you. Thanks for everythin’.”

You: “Aw, anyone would’ve…”

You: “So you really never met me until the other day?”

Marcie: “A couple of newcomers came in lately. We don’t get many of those. I think I’d remember!”

You really don’t know what to say. If you want to get back with her, you’re going to have to get through another first date without thinking of the first first date. It seems impossible.
>>
No. 907869 ID: 080aaf

"Marcie, you're a great person and all, but I think we should just be friends."
Are they aiming for taste or longevity with their baking?
>>
No. 907874 ID: daa216

Drop it with her. It is a shame but it isnt the Marcie you knew and loved. Move on to another, maybe Rita or Angela.
>>
No. 907879 ID: 272cf3

I think you all are asking the wrong questions, and thinking this is a lost cause. Think of what we did to save her and now we see the costs of what Chucks love for Marcie meant, it just means we have to try harder, for both Chuck and Marcie.

Chuck it isn’t a matter of where or not you think it would be the same, you should ask is can you make her as happy as you did before, and if you really care about Marcie enough to tell her that you love her, despite her not knowing you anymore, then maybe it’s worth it. I definitely think it is.
>>
No. 907881 ID: 3164d9

>>907867

Help. Her. Deliver. Baked Goods. To. Townspeople.

Because they're probably tired and hungry and absolutely not because of the beautiful cyclical nature of goddamned everything.
>>
No. 907884 ID: b1b4f3

How about you skip the first date and go straight to the second one?
Go on, tell her that she lost her memory(Penny will back you up on this), and that you really don't want to go through your first date again. So how about a second date?
>>
No. 907887 ID: e13ebc

Help deliver baked goods. Decide who yo fuck sfter in a situational manner. Probably Naz.
>>
No. 907908 ID: 9876c4

How about you tell her she got hurt, and she forgot some stuff. Tell her you know her a lot better than she thinks, and you wanna remind her.

It's not exactly true, but it's not exactly fake either.
>>
No. 907911 ID: 7efe6b

Ain't anyone got time fo' dat.

Ask her if she wants to fuck.

If she says no, then move on to the next girl in line.
>>
No. 907912 ID: 05ebc7

Just help her out, Chuck. End of the day...they ARE good pastries.
>>
No. 907916 ID: e3e99e

>>907884
Yes, this.
>>
No. 907921 ID: 1872dc

>>907884
And tell her to ask people, especially people she trusts, if she doesn't believe you. You can't go back to the beginning, so try to make it so you're moving forward.
>>
No. 907922 ID: 2efaad

>>907867
help her bake as a new first date!
>>
No. 907932 ID: 83bf07

Well, let's start fresh. Clean slate.
"I'm Chuck. New in town. Was hoping to get a job."
>>
No. 907937 ID: eca199

Revealing the whole deal might take a nasty toll on Marcie's psyche, I suggest just starting anew , she's the same loving, chipper cat that Chuck originally fell for. (Maybe Chuck could reveal the whole situation at a later point)
>>
No. 907945 ID: 1872dc

>>907937
A lie of omission could hurt even worse. And I think Marcie's stronger than that.
>>
No. 907947 ID: 10c408

>>907945
We don't have to omit everything

Just... Some of it, maybe.

...Fuck it, make small talk and then mention that you need to talk to Penny alone for a few minutes about something.
>>
No. 908243 ID: 55ad69

>>907884
There already was a second date. Marcie asked him to it and he paid this time. It would technically be a third date.

>>907937
This one. It will make it much easier to believe you once she knows you again. Start fresh first, fill her in later (no innuendo intended).
>>
No. 908247 ID: 824ac6

>>907867
man chuck you know you're not strong enough to handle this one again.

Marcie's great, yeah, but it'd be pretty hard to get things back how they were.
>>
No. 908249 ID: 86eb65

It might be hard but she is worth the effort.

If you don't try you will regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
No. 908252 ID: 586d28

>>908247
...but what if he could make things BETTER?

You never know until you try.
>>
No. 908254 ID: 575ec0

Hmm. Where to have a date in a big house full of people... Are there any rooms with patio's or balconies here? Anywhere outside-ish that isn't dangerous like the roof?
>>
No. 908256 ID: 470289

Why not just tell her truth about what happened between you two? She's not a baby, and the danger is pretty obvious to everyone now. Keeping it secret is kinda blown. +She deserves to know things that happened to her, even unconnected to your relationship with her.
>>
No. 908329 ID: 575ec0

>>908256
She's been told by others, and going on about a past she doesn't remember would be creepy.

It's best to focus on the present.
>>
No. 909270 ID: b8d5aa

trying to romance marcie again is inappropriate, and weird. go tug naz's collar, and figure out what jimmy and your old squeeze are up to.

also maybe go see if the ghost in the attic has anything to say about it?
>>
No. 909372 ID: 7c90bc

Look chuck, this should be easy for you, you already know her. Just talk to her, be yourself, pretend you really have never met her before. Be friendly and charming and make some off color references that will fly directly over her head.

Inevitably you'll get choked up or nervous about what was lost, just remember what you did the first time round if you need to fake it for a bit. If the entire situation breaks down, just apologize and tell her the truth.
>>
No. 909388 ID: 2a7417

You'll never be able to separate the old Marcie from the new in your mind, and that's not fair to either of them. Move on from that part of your life, you're chasing plenty of other tails.
Go find the ghost for instance, see how many are in the house now.
>>
No. 909466 ID: 05ebc7

>>909388
I wouldn't say there's much difference, really. A few days' lost memories does not erase a personality.
>>
No. 909516 ID: 1872dc

>>909466
People change constantly. And Marcie changed a lot.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason