[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 918769)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3736 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154831184227.png - (107.85KB , 1450x583 , grilledcheesequest.png )
918769 No. 918769 ID: 78dbfb

You want a grilled cheese. It is lunch time.
Expand all images
>>
No. 918770 ID: 195fad

Check the oven!
>>
No. 918771 ID: 891b91

>>918769
Grab the grilled cheese from that thought bubble and eat it.
>>
No. 918772 ID: efe8ae

Take a dump
>>
No. 918773 ID: c82427

FUCK THE FUCKIN' FRIDGE YOU GODLESS FUCKER
>>
No. 918779 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831244910.png - (68.46KB , 1450x583 , you cannot.png )
918779

You are not able to do pull the grilled cheese out of the thought bubble.
You are sad now.
>>
No. 918782 ID: 891b91

Think yourself into the thought bubble, and have your thought-self eat the thought-sandwich. Then I guess check the fridge for grilled cheese sandwich components.
>>
No. 918784 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831289822.png - (19.62KB , 1450x583 , fridge check 1 of 2.png )
918784

You reach to open the fridge...
1/2
>>
No. 918785 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831311388.png - (13.32KB , 476x378 , fridge.png )
918785

2/2
You have...nothing.
>>
No. 918786 ID: 891b91

Check freezer for victuals and sustenance
>>
No. 918787 ID: b1b4f3

>>918785
Check the cabinets. Maybe you have an unopened cheese.
>>
No. 918788 ID: efe8ae

Check the fridge within the fridge.
>>
No. 918789 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831359569.png - (17.79KB , 1450x583 , 154831184227.png )
918789

>>918786
The freezer will not open.
As for the cabinets...
>>
No. 918791 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831395135.png - (11.72KB , 476x378 , 1.png )
918791

Nothing.
>>
No. 918792 ID: 891b91

Stretch your increasingly longer arms towards the nearest grocery store and use them to pilfer some bread, cheese, butter, and jalapenos.

Why jalapenos? Because you like your grilled cheese sandwiches spicy.
>>
No. 918793 ID: c1212a

Buy bread, cheese, butter, a pan & plates.

Or just eat out.
>>
No. 918794 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831449871.png - (17.78KB , 748x378 , store go time.png )
918794

The door opens, and it leads to the outside. Freedom!
...
Sort of.
You can't move.
>>918793
You cannot eat out. You are not allowed to.
>>
No. 918795 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831474898.png - (5.39KB , 748x378 , outside.png )
918795

...
Where to?
>>
No. 918796 ID: 891b91

Approach cube in the distance and attempt to fondle it.

Sensually.
>>
No. 918797 ID: c82427

EMBRAVE THE EDGE, EAT THE SUN, FINGER THE ERTH, SCREAAAM
>>
No. 918798 ID: efe8ae

Order a pizza.
>>
No. 918799 ID: c82427

EAT THE POSTER ABOVE ME, EAT HIM/HER
>>
No. 918800 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831555814.png - (9.60KB , 1085x378 , 1.png )
918800

>>918796
And you are off for the supposed cube.
>>918797
>>918799
You are scared of your inner primal desires.
>>918798
You cannot.
>>
No. 918802 ID: 891b91

>>918800
do that thing where you use your index and middle finger as little legs to walk your hand along
>>
No. 918803 ID: 78dbfb
File 154831585557.png - (9.64KB , 596x378 , stpre.png )
918803

It is in fact not a cube, but...
A store.
You think.
>>
No. 918804 ID: 891b91

Success! Ransack the place with your sneaky, grabby little fingers. (But watch out for shopping carts!)
>>
No. 918805 ID: 78dbfb

(I'm going to slow and return to this tomorrow. I don't want to update this too fast.)
>>
No. 918812 ID: b1b4f3

>>918803
How much money you got
>>
No. 918813 ID: 560756

Don't forget to grab a basket from the stack of them near the entrance.
>>
No. 918821 ID: 89b4c8

Rob the store.
>>
No. 918824 ID: 080aaf

Knock on the door.
>>
No. 918835 ID: 094652

Shape your silly arm into a buxom fox girl
Buy the things
Or mooch for them
>>
No. 918869 ID: 2202fb

Resort to autophagia.
>>
No. 919040 ID: 78dbfb
File 154848512560.png - (6.94KB , 501x378 , Untitled.png )
919040

You attempt to open the door, but your arm falls through upon grabbing the door knob.
You can't see your hand in the distance now.
>>
No. 919041 ID: 891b91

>>919040
feel around for the nearest employee and probe them invasively
>>
No. 919051 ID: b1b4f3

>>919040
Wave your hand around blindly. Perhaps try to open the other side of the door so you can push it open properly?
>>
No. 919057 ID: 080aaf

Pull the cube closer to you.
>>
No. 919062 ID: 89b4c8

Grow a new hand out of every finger on your hand so that you may search the place faster.
>>
No. 919130 ID: 2202fb

>>919062
Yes! Quantum Processing!
>>
No. 920393 ID: 78dbfb
File 154961165056.png - (8.13KB , 460x394 , Untitled.png )
920393

>>919051
You do precisely that and eventually feel a...shelf.
With nothing on it.
>>
No. 920397 ID: 834378

Oh noes! What about cows? If they have cows, we can find one, milk it, then make cheese from milk.
>>
No. 920398 ID: 20aff4

Check every shelf! Maybe they turned it invisible to prevent shoplifting!
>>
No. 920399 ID: 080aaf

They must have put it under the shelf for safekeeping.
>>
No. 920607 ID: cbdfa8

find an employee and use sign language to ask him where the cheese is.
>>
No. 920713 ID: c82427

EAT ONE OF YOUR FINGERS
>>
No. 920719 ID: 2202fb

So what if we start over? We can take some of this grass and domesticate it into wheat for flour and milk ourselves to get cheese and (with the flour) bread.
>>
No. 923297 ID: 6f6f25

Grab a pumpkin, carve it into a supprised face and put it in the sad recess
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason