[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 932632)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3883 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155771682970.png - (775.54KB , 1200x1000 , mom.png )
932632 No. 932632 ID: f5fee9

I just couldn't stay away~♥

so... how about a lewd story about a kobold?
Expand all images
>>
No. 932634 ID: eeb7d9

He has returned! PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
No. 932635 ID: e51896

sure, why not?

Also, is this a mothers day themed quest considering the name of the quest and date
>>
No. 932636 ID: f5fee9

>>932635
hahahaa!! didn't even notice! I guess so~!
>>
No. 932637 ID: f5fee9
File 155771776382.png - (2.11MB , 1200x1000 , back story.png )
932637

where to start... we'll... My name is Neeral. I was born the oracle of the claw foot tribe. The clan master Zornesk deemed it so, due to my peculiar scale color and the moon above my hatching day... I've never really felt like the oracle of our goddess, Lamashtu, but not long ago I have finally heard the voice of our mother of monsters. She has blessed me with a great power!! with my gift, I can breed with creatures not of my kin! and the eggs will bear new and terrible monsters into this world!!
>>
No. 932638 ID: f5fee9
File 155771777780.png - (219.35KB , 1200x1000 , talking to leech.png )
932638

Neeral - So... I'm not 100% sure what to do about that. but I'm sure I'll know soon enough... for now I'll just enjoy the luxury of being an Oracle~
Speaking of which, Little Talking Leech Friend, I've decided that since you can talk and you're such a good listener, I will not eat you.

>_ _ _
>>
No. 932639 ID: 8a6a56

Welp, uh, nice to meet you and can I get some suck?
>>
No. 932641 ID: e51896

Thanks for not eating me.

>I can breed with creatures not of my kin! and the eggs will bear new and terrible monsters into this world!!

Ah, so that means you'll be able to create new crossbred species? like a half birb half kobold for example?
Also, why'd you worded it as terrible monsters? don't you mean wonderful? have some more positivity about this.

>>932639
Seconded, we require blood. NOM!
>>
No. 932643 ID: b1b4f3

>>932638
Blood pls.
>>
No. 932645 ID: 4b5bfb

>>932638
So time for half leech hybrids right?
>>
No. 932646 ID: 9876c4

(Good use of typeface and colorization.)

Don't oracles generally have to endure a curse? What's your curse?
>>
No. 932647 ID: 094652

So, you want breeding advice from a psychic clitellata?
Hm. That's actually appropriate.
Alright, first thing on the list: your itinerary for womb cultivation and training. You cannot begin your army of children with dragon eggs right off the bat. Even if your womb was somehow capable of maintaining the nutrient balance and capacity to hold one egg out of a clutch of eight, your womb isn't that of a dragon. You have a divine gift, but you need to train and modify it. Breed with simpler yet exotic species to obtain their 'bio-spirits' (I'd explain but you don't know what microflora are), and work your way up to things that make titans look like fairies.

Also, something tells me Lamashtu didn't bless only you this generation. Well, that would be wise...

Welcome back! How was life without us?
>>
No. 932649 ID: 91ee5f

>>932638
*obligatory Hellsing Ultimate Abridged reference is obligatory*
Let me get some sip! ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VeNt0I1aCw )
>>
No. 932652 ID: 8d4593

>>932646
>What's your Curse

I'm sure having to bred with that which is not your kin is both blessing AND curse.
WELP I suppose it's time you go breed with a gelatinous cube. We'll watch.
>>
No. 932653 ID: c7f906

I say try an owlbear, so there can be a owlbearbold, to one-up the wizard that made owlbears. Or you could carefully select what would be the best thing to infuse with your own draconic traits to grow the power and prestige of the tribe as a whole but pssht, What's the point of a gift if you don't use it with wild irresponsibility?
>>
No. 932654 ID: 2202fb

>>932647
>>932645
seems like the logical next step.

Just a humble suggestion, but if you traded the surplus smut in your quest for some story and nixed any dice rolls in favor for direct control, it probably wont hit a dead end as fast.
>>
No. 932657 ID: 891b91

You're unable to have copious, gratuitous sex with other species without having offspring?! What a horrible curse.

Anyway, y'know, lemme latch onto you and do, uh, leech things.
>>
No. 932658 ID: 94e3ab

And we thank you that, gracious Neeral. You can drape us over the base of one of your horns to free your hands. We can speak into your ear from there. And I have to say, you're taking a talking, intelligent leech just showing up in remarkable stride. I'm wondering why is that?

I'm also wondering why the first person you're telling such astonishing news to is us, a leech, rather than to Zornesk or a friend or any other member of your clan. Lemme guess: Ya wanna loaf about a bit longer before you have to enact your goddess' will, right? Eh, can't blame ya for that. Tell 'em the news when you want. Just, y'know, not too long or Lamashtu will get pissed off at you.

So, what does being a Oracle of Lamashtu entail? Y'know, other than laying about on a pile of pillows in naught but a loincloth and sexy black silk leggings and gloves.

Did Lamashtu impart any more knowledge upon you about her blessing's capabilities than just the one of inter-species breeding? Like, does it include accelerated gestation? Allowances for carrying the offspring of larger creatures safely? It'd be bad if a egg is too big for you to lay. Or worse, grows too big for your womb. Or there's too many eggs to fit. So, please engage in some experimentation to figure out the blessing's, and your, limits. What creatures are there around here that are around kobold size you could start off with?

>>932641
>Seconded, we require blood. NOM!
Now, now, it's rude to demand the blood of a gal who so kindly refrained from eating us. I doubt she'd like having a big, ugly, blood red suction-cup bite mark on her pretty white scales. I'm sure there's other sources of food for us around here. Like what they feed all the other leeches they keep around as their food. Well, I assume they keep leeches for food. How else did we end up in Neeral's quarters if not to be a snack? Either that or stick us on some livestock or other animal or some unfortunate kobold.
>>
No. 932660 ID: f5fee9

>>932647
interesting... I missed you guys~

>>932654
Oh no! this is a mainly [door, monster, smut] quest... enjoy~
>>
No. 932661 ID: f5fee9
File 155773329693.jpg - (82.34KB , 1200x1000 , get a sip.jpg )
932661

Friend - So time for half leech hybrids right?

Neeral - eum... well you're a bit small... even with my gift I doubt it would work. but we'll work on it... lets call it a quest goal~

Friend - why'd you worded it as terrible monsters? don't you mean wonderful? have some more positivity about this.

Neeral - yeah! this is very good! only terrifying for the enemies of Lamashtu!

Friend - Don't oracles generally have to endure a curse? What's your curse?

Neeral - now that you mention it... my lower half did get rather thick after getting my gift... is it possible that's the curse? I'm lucky my +giant leech leather stalkings+ are stretchy or they might of ripped~ interestingly they're immune to acid! but you already know that since you're also a leech...

Friend - Did Lamashtu impart any more knowledge upon you about her blessing's capabilities than just the one of inter-species breeding? Like, does it include accelerated gestation? Allowances for carrying the offspring of larger creatures safely?

Neeral - eum yes! the eggs come out in less than two days... and I can just bury them, Lamashtu says its fine. And I should be able to handle larger creatures within reason... I think... Lamashtu didn't exactly use words...

Friend - What creatures are there around here that are around kobold size you could start off with?

Neeral - I... don't know... I know it's a dessert outside... but to protect me, Zornesk Forbid me from leaving the cave...

Friend - try an owlbear, so there can be a owlbearbold, to one-up the wizard that made owlbears.

Neeral - yes! all the might of owlbears and cunning of kobolds! a perfect creation!

Friend - can I get some suck?

Neeral - oh... sure. just a little though. Here, your tiny teeth can't bite through my scales, but my inner thigh is soft enough for you to enjoy~
>>
No. 932662 ID: f5fee9
File 155773334427.jpg - (81.70KB , 1200x1000 , alarm in the bed room.jpg )
932662

Friend - I'm also wondering why the first person you're telling such astonishing news to is us, a leech, rather than to Zornesk or a friend or any other member of your clan. Lemme guess: Ya wanna loaf about a bit longer before you have to enact your goddess' will, right?

Neeral - kinda... I told Zornesk that I got a magic gift from Lamashtu... But I told him I didn't understand it... I'm afraid he might think my gift worthless to him and banish me... or worse... I don't think I'm long for this tribe, but I want to be smart about it...

Friend - Alright, first thing on the list: your itinerary for womb cultivation and training. You cannot begin your army of children with dragon eggs right off the bat. Even if your womb was somehow capable of maintaining the nutrient balance and capacity to hold one egg out of a clutch of eight, your womb isn't that of a dragon. You have a divine gift, but you need to train and modify it. Breed with simpler yet exotic species to obtain their 'bio-spirits' (I'd explain but you don't know what microflora are), and work your way up to things that make titans look like fairies.

Neeral - eum... I will follow your advice... you clearly know more than me... In fact! I will here by make you my familiar!

>A kobold barges in!

Neeral - oh! Shirps, everything okay?

Shirps - No! humans are attacking! stay in here, chief says no harm is to come to you! stay hidden okay?

Neeral - humans?! oh no!!

>_ _ _
>>
No. 932663 ID: ecd116

is it all right that we ask you these questions, if you don't know or don't want to say anything that ok as well and if you don't know who do we ask to get answers?

1. Neeral, what was your life like when you were first born and raised, growing up and living life all the way until you met this Leech?

2.Zornesk, as the clanmaster how does things in everyday life fare in the claw foot tribe with them in control?

3. Lamashtu, do you know more about this goddess like lore and other creation myths about her plus how they earn the title mother of monsters?

4.the gift, do you know about any past oracles and others that would of been blessed to inherent it by your goddess or some other way like stories, text writings or even artwork that show who they were and what they done with it in recorded history?
>>
No. 932664 ID: 3940d3

Well look at that, we have a decent starting species knocking on our door. Ask to try to take some humans prisoner if they can and at least one of them is sure to be a big enough degenerate to be up for some kobold lovin. Once that’s done the chief can do whatever they want with the humans assuming all goes well.
>>
No. 932666 ID: 7dc36a

Oh my... you and your guard will have to wait until the fighting dies down. You two better find something to do to pass the time.
Talk with him, he seems nice. Is he strong? smart?
...Let us have a taste. See if we can size him up, maybe even see his potential.
>>
No. 932670 ID: 72f355

>>932664
>>932666
Let's do both of these!
>>
No. 932671 ID: 419ea7

(The Return! good to have you back!)
>>
No. 932672 ID: 419ea7

>>932662
Oh jeez, is humans attacking a common occurrence?
Regardless, I'm sure this is cause for activating ALL the traps... you guys have traps laid everywhere right?
>>
No. 932673 ID: ea5947

Take some supplies and run away from this place. There should be plenty of back exits, right? And try not to get noticed.
>>
No. 932677 ID: ea5947

Also, calling us "Friend" seems boring. We should have a name~ Something that rolls off the tongue a bit easier when you're writhing in pleasure.
>>
No. 932678 ID: 2202fb

>>932660
Sorry, i meant no offense, i just like your quests and dont want you to burn out again if you can avoid it.

Putting forth the motion that we are a female-stage leech named Shub Niggurath.

--

You should probably get a giant leech bodysuit since your torso would still be melted if something tried to use acid against you. Really the gloves and stockings are only good for wading through and fishing in acid.
How do they hold up to damage, be it blunt or bladed?
>>
No. 932679 ID: 2202fb

>>932678
>>932677
Shub Niggurath could be shortened to SN
>>
No. 932680 ID: 9876c4

>>932678
If protagonist is female, avatar should be male, just to have our bases covered.

How does a leech even open a pickle jar, though?
>>
No. 932681 ID: 8a6a56

>>932678
But we a wee little penguin colored leechy boy/gal, not a goat god.
>>
No. 932682 ID: 10c408

Yeah, it might be a good idea to figure out how bad it looks.

And if it looks bad, we need to flee.
>>
No. 932683 ID: e20bdf

>>932666
Would the offspring of other kobolds be subject to the same effects? Maybe they are normal but the eggs production is faster.
>>
No. 932687 ID: eeb7d9

Of course the humans are here already to fuck things up. Let me guess, it's a bunch of paladin fanatics?

What are their forces, what are ours? Come on, give us the details to work with!
>>
No. 932688 ID: 91ee5f

>>932661
>now that you mention it...my lower half did get rather thick after getting my gift...is it possible that's the curse?
Nah, that’s not a curse. That’s to increase your attractiveness so that you’re more likely to seduce whoever you’re trying to have sex with. ~ <3

It’s only a curse if you can’t fit into your favorite clothes anymore.....or if you end up getting stuck in a place you used to be able to easily fit through.

>the eggs come out in less than two days...and I can just bury them, Lamashtu says its fine. And I should be able to handle larger creatures within reason...
That’s good to know. Did Lamashtu tell you how long it would take for the eggs to hatch?

>oh...sure. just a little though. Here, your tiny teeth can't bite through my scales, but my inner thigh is soft enough for you to enjoy~
*gently sucks a little bit of blood* Yummy!

>>93266
>In fact! I will here by make you my familiar!
Now that I think about it, we’re a talking leech, so there has to be something magical about us. Could it be possible that Lamashtu sent us to you to give you advice and help you when you don’t know what to do? And do either of us get any sort of benefits from us being your familiar?

>humans
Hmmm, would the offspring of a human and kobold be a human sized kobold, called a lizardman, or would the offspring just be a kobold that’s a foot taller than normal?

>stay hidden okay?
He’s got a good point, you’d better hide just in case the humans come in here!

Quick, hide inside that chest!
>>
No. 932689 ID: 8d23f0

>>932662
I guess just hang in here and tell any humans that come in that you are a human woman cursed by a kobold shamen into being a breeding slave so that they don't kill you?
>>
No. 932690 ID: 891b91

>>932662
Shirps is in danger! It is your duty to protect him! More specifically, you must protect his penis! By hiding it inside your body! Repeatedly!
>>
No. 932692 ID: e51896

I wonder what human blood tastes like.
>>
No. 932693 ID: 9876c4

Let's get our flat chest into that flat chest.
>>
No. 932694 ID: c7f906

When you say you're not allowed to leave this cave, do you mean this room or the complex as a whole? 'cause I think you, as a (very attractive and feminine) oracle, could probably go out there diplomatically & save everyone a lot of headache. IMO it's better to approach with confidence than be found cowering here. Go out there and introduce yourself as the oracle of this clan, and demand to hear their intentions. We'll sit on your shoulder and look intimidating to give you an air of authority.
>>
No. 932696 ID: 94e3ab

Lets check if others can hear us. That'll tell us how loud we, the leech, can talk while hiding. HEY, SHIRPS! CUTIE 'BOLD, CAN YOU HEAR US?! YEAH, WE'RE THE LEECH! NOD IF YOU CAN HEAR US! NOW, HOW BIG IS THE ATTACKING FORCE?! OKAY, NOW GET GOIN' AND DEFEND US ALL! If he (or she) can hear us then we'll have to whisper while hiding. Neeral should stick us next to her earhole to make that easier. If Shirps can't, Neeral should ask him how big the attacking force is, relative to previous ones.

Now, Neeral, hide under your pile of pillows. Don't hide in the chest! If humans do reach your chamber then it's likely they'll be lookin' to loot it, so they'll beeline for the chest. If you're lucky, they'll be in a hurry and not bother with searching the place or taking low value, high volume items like pillows. But if there's anything small of sentimental value in that chest, better grab it now to keep with you. And if you've got a small weapon, like a dagger, take that too.

>now that you mention it... my lower half did get rather thick after getting my gift... is it possible that's the curse?
Eh, I'd call that the opposite of a curse. And I'd say it partly being related to Lamashtu's blessing and partly from your luxurious lifestyle. Probably the former was designed to amplify the effects of the latter and put the fat right where it's sexiest. So, it looks like Lamashtu gifted you with an attractive ass and thighs too. Did she also widen your hips? Y'know, to ease laying and sex with larger beings.

>eum... well you're a bit small... even with my gift I doubt it would work. but we'll work on it...
Perhaps a potion of enlargement for us would work. That or a item with a enchantment of similar effect. But even without all that, you could put us in your nethers and have us wiggle about for your enjoyment~ ...And in the unfortunate situation where your capture appears imminent, then you can hide us down there.
>>
No. 932697 ID: 94e3ab

And a fervent prayer to Lamashtu for the safety of your clan, defeat of the human attackers and your safety once you're in hiding would also make sense. I don't expect something like a full on lightning-smite, but anything will help now.
>>
No. 932698 ID: f57349

Tell the chief to try to capture one of the humans alive if reasonably possible, for religious purposes. Ideally a male with an intact groin.
>>
No. 932714 ID: 7fb87a

You're kobolds. There should be a maze of hidden tunnels too narrow for humans that you can hide in. Since you're so important there have to be some in your room.
>>
No. 932719 ID: a9af05

>>932662
You'd better hide in that chest!
>>
No. 932720 ID: 2202fb

>>932681
From what I have seen, goat is more just a name rather than an actual descriptor. Most depictions i have seen have just been a writhing mass of tentacles.

Anyway,
>>932680
Wikipedia says leeches are technically hermaphrodites. They start out male and then later gain the ability to reproduce as both a male and a female, which, after reading further, means we cant be female as there seems to be no female-only stage.
>>
No. 932724 ID: bcc41d

>>932719
No, humans will loot the chest! Unless there's a back exit or another way out past the humans, grab Shirps and hide in the depths of the pile o' pillows! With the two of you, you can at least repopulate the tribe!

Or, if the humans find you in there, Shirps can bravely act as a distraction while you scarper.

At the very least, it's a good spot to sneak attack from. The inside of the chest is much too cramped to execute any kind of thrust or stab, and is much too small for a spear.
>>
No. 932727 ID: 1ed92d

>>932662
Quick, get some chains to put on. If you're wearing them, they'll think you're a prisoner and 'rescue' you.
>>
No. 932738 ID: 9876c4

>>932720
I'm relieved that someone else will take care of the pickles.
>>
No. 932740 ID: 2202fb

>>932727
Oooor the paladins will kill us anyway for being a heretical race.
>>
No. 932766 ID: 8d4593

quick! Hide under the pile of pillows!
>>
No. 932775 ID: f5fee9

>>932671
good to be back~

>>932678
You and me both man~
>>
No. 932782 ID: f5fee9
File 155779900483.jpg - (113.97KB , 1200x1000 , in chest.jpg )
932782

Neeral - will you be staying here to keep me safe?

Shirps - no. I have to go help the rear guard and I have to deliver more warnings first. please, be safe!

Friend - Ask to try to take some humans prisoner if they can

Neeral - Shirps! I need a living human test subject for my new Oracle powers, make sure one is taken in alive. Male ideally.

Shirps - I'll get the message along.

>Shirps turns and runs down the hall before you can get more questions in.

Friend - calling us "Friend" seems boring. We should have a name~ Something that rolls off the tongue a bit easier when you're writhing in pleasure.

Neeral - Sure.

Shub - we are named Shub Niggurath.

Neeral - alright. I'll try to remember that~

Shub - is humans attacking a common occurrence? Regardless, I'm sure this is cause for activating ALL the traps... you guys have traps laid everywhere right?

Neeral - we do, it's uncommon for humans to invade let alone get past the traps.

Shub - You're kobolds. There should be a maze of hidden tunnels too narrow for humans that you can hide in. Since you're so important there have to be some in your room.

Neeral - not really. these caves were the home of a small blue dragon. And once it moved, out we took it... that was only 22 years ago. We have a tunnel complex but I'm not familiar with it. I'm only 14 years old after all...

Shub - When you say you're not allowed to leave this cave, do you mean this room or the complex as a whole?

Neeral - I get around the cave, but I don't go into the military quarters, mining complex or entry maze... I know how to get into the tunnel complex but I'd likely get lost...

Shub - Perhaps a potion of enlargement for us would work. But even without all that, you could put us in your nethers and have us wiggle about for your enjoyment~

Neeral - *blush* later...

Shub - Let's get our flat chest into that flat chest.

>She opens it up and starts to crawl in, making sure to not hurt herself on her jewelry and two ritual knives.

shub - is it all right that we ask you these questions?

Neeral - okay but make it fast.

>She leaves you outside the box near the mirror
>>
No. 932783 ID: f5fee9
File 155779900969.jpg - (79.51KB , 1200x1000 , bard enters.jpg )
932783

Shub - 1. Neeral, what was your life like when you were first born and raised, growing up and living life all the way until you met this Leech?

Neeral - lazy, I lived like a princess. practicing dancing and singing. its a good life~

Shub - 2.Zornesk, as the clanmaster how does things in everyday life fare in the claw foot tribe with them in control?

Neeral - he is strong and his raids keep us well fed. but I feel he might have too much greed... I fear he might of finally angered the humans of Lions Guard.

Shub - 3. Lamashtu, do you know more about this goddess like lore and other creation myths about her plus how they earn the title mother of monsters?

Neeral - I only know the stories told to me from the eldest... she and her husband Pazuzu, took a part of hell from Curchungus. and she breed an army of monsters from the abyss. she is the mother of all monstrous folk and she watches over us with love and care~

Shub - 4.the gift, do you know about any past oracles and others that would of been blessed to inherent it by your goddess or some other way like stories, text writings or even artwork that show who they were and what they done with it in recorded history?

Neeral - nope. sorry...

>You hear several loud foot falls heading towards the room. tall shadows pass, cast from blazing torches.

Big man voice - further this way... the dragons corps should be deeper in!

Regal man voice - they'll surely be guarding it, wouldn't it be that way, where the majority of kobolds are?

Big man voice - no! they don't understand what they have, they wont guard a corps.

Stout man voice - Kobolds care about food and metal... their treasury is where they would station their guards... we should head this way to the dragons corps.

Short man voice - I'll check this room here...

>A Halfling peeks his head into the room.

Halfling - its empty, but theres some stuff in it. I'll quickly loot it and catch up

Regal man voice - Be Careful Miro, hurry back.

Miro - I know I know.

>you hear them rush down the hall and Miro pops into the room... he's short and blond with a lute in hand and rapier at his hip...

Miro - lets see what we have here~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 932784 ID: 419ea7

>>932783
A bard by the looks of it, unless halflings are regularly silly enough to keep an instrument drawn and steel sheathed.
Well hopefully some stereotypes hold true and if he finds you he'll be thinking with his lower head. If you can, keep the daggers under you in the chest, let him think you are just sexy and unarmed... come to think of it, how are you in a fight?
>>
No. 932786 ID: e51896

psst. I can see through the keyhole, Neeral. Seems like it isn't just humans invading us. There is a halfling, doesn't look totally human... If he is going to loot this place, he'll surly open this chest we're in. Maybe I can distract him away from it somehow? tell him the chest is a mimic monster, or a cursed chest, and opening it will be too dangerous?
>>
No. 932788 ID: e20bdf

That is bad. His friends will know where to look for him if he doesn't come back, so even a successful ambush will lead to further violence or the need to hide in another room.

From what we heard from their conversation they fortunately aren't here for revenge or extermination, so diplomacy should still be an option. Adding that to our mother of monsters mission and the stereotype about bards, seduction is the obvious answer.

Once he open your chest address him by his name, Miro, and tease his greedy invasion of a girl room with ill intentions. Perhaps such a dashing gentleman thieve may be convinced to pare your accessories and share a drink with a beautiful girl, and maybe something else as well...

If he accept try to include in the following small talk a question for the grave robing and a provocative insinuation of necromantic intentions by their group.
>>
No. 932792 ID: 94e3ab

[Slither to a safer position stuck to the back of the leg of the mirror.] Hope this is enough to protect us from errant footsteps.

Neeral, looks like a male halfling just entered your chamber. He's holding a lute in his left hand and has a rapier sheathed on his right hip. That plus the stupid looking big frilly collar thing he's wearing pegs him as a bard. Dunno how much you heard him talking with his comrades, but he's lookin' to loot this chest.

You're no fighter, so a direct attack is out. Even a ambush may not succeed, and even if it does and it incapacitates or kills him then his comrades will come looking for him. You'd have to flee and hide elsewhere, and you'll probably leave a trail of his splattered blood that'd be easy to follow. So that's out as well.

I'm thinking you wield your sacrificial knifes, pointed out at where he'd be when he opens the chest. Tell him you don't want trouble or a fight and he can take all the jewelry from the chest he wants. You just need him to step back, let you get out and then leave you be. Then you can get out and get back from the chest. Hopefully he'll be true to the horndog bard stereotype and be so distracted by your sexiness he'll just go along with what you ask. Either that or be enough of a gentleman or goodie-goodie to not attack a obviously combat incapable kobold gal.

>>932786
FYI, we're not in the chest; Neeral left us outside, next to the mirror's left leg. And it didn't seem like Shirps could hear us, so likely only Neeral can hear us, so this Miro fellow most likely can't hear us either.
>>
No. 932793 ID: 7fb87a

>>932783
clearly not worth experimenting with. you'll end up with a slightly taller kobold with sideburns and an excessive appetite, at best.
>>
No. 932795 ID: c7f906

That's a bard; not a human though, too knife-eared. He's got a weapon, but he's not wielding it right now. You could probably get the jump on him with your ritual blades....
ooor you can take advantage of every bard's weakness and seduce him. However, then I can't guarantee the safety of your jewelry... Unless maybe if you're wearing it. Put on your jewelry and damsel-in-distress act, you'll have him like putty in your hands. Lay him down on the pillows with that hookah and any threat he poses will be completely neutralized.

Also, he's looking for the dragon's body. Any idea where that is or if it's even still here?
>>
No. 932798 ID: 7dc36a

Quick, tie yourself up and pretend there's going to be a sacrifice to your goddess.* Then, he won't need to ask why you're in a chest.

*It is technically true, but not in the way you want him to think.

>>932793
Maybe he's prisoner material? Any experienced mother with would appreciate entertainment for her kids.
>>
No. 932800 ID: 094652

Why not seduce him? He does not know that you are omni-fertile, he won't realize you're making murder-machines out of a one-night stand with a completely different species.

Just act scared when he opens the chest and beg for comfort.
>>
No. 932803 ID: f5fee9
File 155781205897.jpg - (135.22KB , 1200x1000 , surprize.jpg )
932803

Shub - he's looking for the dragon's body. Any idea where that is or if it's even still here?

Neeral - The Old bones shrine? in the deep end of the cave there's an ancient dragon Caracas... its an old relic... some of our kin worship it... most of us just leave it be... why would they want a giant dragon skeleton?

Shub - keep the daggers under you in the chest, let him think you are just sexy and unarmed.

Neeral - good idea.

>She shuffles her two weapons under herself.

Shub - come to think of it, how are you in a fight?

Neeral - I've never fought... these knives are for dancing. I can make a pretty dance with them, but I've never even tried to cut someone with them... they are razor sharp through~

Shub - take advantage of every bard's weakness and seduce him. However, then I can't guarantee the safety of your jewelry... Once he open your chest address him by his name, Miro, and tease his greedy invasion of a girl room with ill intentions.

Neeral - That's fine. I don't need gems to live... though I'd rather not loose them is possible...

>he casts a long glance in the mirror, looking behind and around it.

Miro - Hmmn... decent mirror, but too heavy to take with us...

>He looks over at the pillows, kicks a few aside to look under them.

Miro - Must be where the chieftains harem girls live? hmmn? hookah is surprisingly well kept... are there non kobolds who live here?

>He walks up to the chest.

Miro - now... the piece de resistance~

>He opens it up, tossing the lid over its hinges and looks down in surprise taking a few steps back. Neeral puts on her cutest face.

Neeral - Hello Miro~

Miro - you talk?!

Neeral - yes I do. and you're very rude for barging in like you did, penetrating a woman's private chambers like that!

Miro - I... I didn't?

Neeral - ohh but you're so handsome and your voice is so soothing~ I forgive you.

>He's taken aback and smirks

Miro - why thank you~

Neeral - what a lovely instrument~ you must be an amazing musician!

Miro - I dont like to brag... but you're not wrong hue hue hue

Neeral - I dont get to dance to a lot of music... I'd looove to hear you play~

Miro - you dance?

Neeral - Why yes~ anything to pleasure my man~

Miro - pl-pleasu-

Neeral - miro, can I sneak out of this box? its so very tight

Miro - su-sure...

>Neeral climbs out and sits on the lip of the chest with her legs parallel. her nethers only concealed by a thin pink loin cloth.

Neeral - you look exhausted. come sit in my nest over there. are you thirsty? hungry? I'll happily give you what ever you want~

>Miro tries to put on a swave face

Miro - sounds good to me~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 932804 ID: 864e49

I prefer the name Tlanusi'yï.
https://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/cher/motc/motc077.htm
>Tlanu'si gäe'ga digi'gäge
>Dakwa'nitlaste'stï.
>I'll tie red leech skins
>On my legs for garters.

Oh and WHALECUM BACK PALADIN BIG BOSS I MEAN BROKEN HALO!!!!
>>
No. 932810 ID: 91ee5f

>>932803
Try to get some info outta him. Ask why him and his buddies are attacking your tribe?
>>
No. 932812 ID: f57349

Dispense with subtlety. Offer to have sex with the halfling, and provide directions to the dragon skeleton, in exchange for him and his fellow adventurers departing without further violence.
>>
No. 932815 ID: 9876c4

(I'm willing to be Tlanus.)

I mean lets face it, bards are about the easiest possible fucks.
Maybe we could offer a tasty reward if he smuggles the chest out of here?
>>
No. 932820 ID: 1c4aae

>>932812
Honestly, I think we should bribe him with everything you mentioned except he should sneak us out instead by using the chest.
>>
No. 932821 ID: 91ee5f

>>932815
>>932820
Why would we leave? Wouldn’t it be safer to stay here when the invaders leave?

Also, we just told one of the guards to bring us a prisoner and it wouldn’t exactly help if we’re not here if they do manage to capture someone.
>>
No. 932822 ID: 2202fb

If you end up having sex with this guy, make sure he pulls out or wears a condom or something. He isnt helpful as far as hybrids go and you dont want to be bogged down that long with something that doesnt help our goal.
>>
No. 932824 ID: e20bdf

You know how this goes: guide him to the pillow and offer narcotics. I haven't seen any alcoholic drinks so let's see how good are the herbs in your arguileh.
Did you practiced your movements before? A skillful shake to your hips when you walk will emphasize your curves. Just don't try if you haven't successfully done on your own prior.

"Are you and your friends delving in necromancy? We never being attacked by grave robbers before"
>>
No. 932826 ID: ea5947

I don't like Shub, because we're not a goat, while Tlanusi is hard to pronounce. Maybe Lan, or Tian, or something short like that.

You should make up some sob story about being trapped in here forever and proclaim this bard your savior. Also, you should tell him that you've never seen someone as sexy as him and ask him if you can kiss your savior.
>>
No. 932827 ID: eeb7d9

So are we disposing of him, or are we keeping him? I prefer the first option, i don't like this one. The problem is the rest of the invaders, they will notice the disappearance if we take too much time.
>>
No. 932830 ID: 9876c4

>>932827
I support pump and dump, but lets see what he can do for us first.

Every creature's essence we savor means more terrifying monsters.
>>
No. 932832 ID: a2de31

>>932803
We should use this bard as a stepping stone. For what what that stepping stone is is up in the air because we don’t know yet what he is open for being buttered into. Sex? totally. Favours?, party betrayal?, convincing him to let us cuck he out of bold fucking in favour of somebody else from his party who’d make stronger spawns? We don’t know. I think the logical order of priorities for us is 1. Save the kobold colony. 2. Get knocked up by something better than this halfling bard. 3. Get ourselves into an authoritative position in the colony. 4. Boink the bard if we can’t get something better in the immediate future.


I say we ease him into a guardless state by laying on the pillows removing our loincloth to use as a face mask veil doubling as a counter aggainst gas plumes) give him the ‘get high gas thingie’ (I’m not a junkie I don’t what you call the oversized bong thing) once high ask him about his friends. With that info aquired. We can bind him with the bong’s tube, burry him under pillows as a hiding place and move out to help the rest of the tribe fight off the party. (If party interrupts we can throw this plan out the window.)

Us interacting with him at all for any extended period is pretty much a neutralized quarter give or take of this hostile party. Saving the tribe should be number one since that would give us an institution to help us with hunting for better partners.
>>
No. 932833 ID: ecd116

get to know him. like ask him stuff about what he do and why. also say that he don't look like a human so what is your race?

also ask him what is both his and the others that came with you about their opinion on kobold and other monsters? like are they friendly enough to not attack me/kobolds on sight. or if they do, are they hunt & kill using lethal force or are they subdued & capture using non lethal tactics? .
tell him the reason that even if he is friendly enough for her you don't know enough about his buddies and what they will do if they find the both of you together, especially with what the two are you about to do.
>>
No. 932835 ID: f2320a

>>932803
he can take the bones if they leave peacefully and dont hurt anyone its just some bones so ask if they are necromancers?
>>
No. 932839 ID: 864e49

>>932826
How bout just anus?

What ever you do don't reveal your connections to Lamashtu, the races of man or what ever do not like monster races and would not like the idea of you creating new ones.
>>
No. 932842 ID: 94e3ab

I think he's under the impression that you're one of the chief's harem girls, which shows just how little he knows about your clan's society and culture. Take advantage of that belief. Say nothing that explicitly says you are, but drop a few implicit hints. Let him think you're akin to a sex slave and he'll both underestimate and likely to take pity upon you. Allow his bard-y mind to spin a tale out of little to nothing that you want to escape and he could be your rescuing hero. Bards do tend to run away with themselves like that.

Lead Milo to your pillow nest to lay down. Both ready and light the hookah and fill a cup with booze for him. Sway your hips and give him a nice view as you move about. Ask him to play a good tune for you to dance to. Give him a very sensual dance as you talk.

Say that you've never been with a halfling before. Never been with a non-kobold, to be fair. Or outside the safety of the cave, really. You're quite interested in what he is and is like; His differences and similarities to your fellow kobolds. And beyond him, what the world and beings out there are like. You'd like to experience all that some day, but for today he's more than enough.

Say that it's unfortunate that he and his comrades didn't come to your clan peacefully first to trade for some of old Caracas' bones. Only some of your clan still worship them, so the rest could have been convinced by the right price to part with a few of 'em or even more. Maybe even after this invasion they would, if it'd mean no more harm. It'd be safer and easier than trying to carry a load of dragon bones out while under attack, wouldn't it?
>>
No. 932843 ID: 419ea7

>>932803
I'd say don't mention we know he's after the dragon bones. If you volunteer the information he's less likely to trust it rather than if he asks and you answer.

but yeah turn on the sashay as you make your way to the love nest and keep him wrapped around your little finger
>>
No. 932848 ID: ea5947

>>932839
How about Janus? Janus is the god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, and endings.
>>
No. 932860 ID: 8a546f

Shub is fine as a name.
>>
No. 932862 ID: f2320a

>>932860
i also want to keep the name its short and sweet and its easy to say
>>
No. 932866 ID: 94e3ab

>>932862
I'd like to just keep "Shub" and drop "Niggurath" since the latter sounds rather too close to a certain racial slur.
>>
No. 932875 ID: f5fee9

>>932804
thanks, pleasure to be back~
>>
No. 932878 ID: f5fee9
File 155790087627.jpg - (103.65KB , 1035x863 , chit chat.jpg )
932878

Shub - You know how this goes: Lead Milo to your pillow nest to lay down. Both ready and light the hookah and fill a cup with booze for him. Sway your hips and give him a nice view as you move about.

>She nods to you and leads him to the nest

Neeral - It must be hard, playing your tunes while the others fight... you must be exhausted on nerves alone...

Milo - the boys don't understand my plight~

Neeral - more boys you say?

Milo - yeah me and the guys... what do you smoke in that thing?

Neeral - Fruit Shisha from Lions guard, imported from the guilded sands.

Milo - heh? fancy! and that's... red cactus rum?

Neeral - yup, also from lions guard.

Shub - don't mention we know he's after the dragon bones. If you volunteer the information he's less likely to trust it. Ask why him and his buddies are attacking your tribe? And What ever you do don't reveal your connections to Lamashtu.

Neeral - Milo... I have to ask... why are you invading my tribe?

>Milo coughs on his drink.

Milo - I!? we...

Neeral - I'm not angry... or resentful Milo... I just want to know...

Milo - well... *sigh* we're after a dragons body.

Neeral - old bonesey? why would you want it?

Milo - ancient dragon bones and scales are very very valuable if you know the right buyer... and we can use some of the better stuff for weapons and armor...

Neeral - that's it? we might of sold it to you if you came peacefully... still... I hold no ill will against you or your friends... but I would prefer if you didn't slaughter us all...

Milo - thats... not really my call... if Barkus see's kobolds he strikes...

Neeral - *sighs* alright... time for honesty... I'm not long for this tribe... I'm just a lowly sex slave...

>Milo blushes as she lies through her fangs

Neeral - But the clan master is fed up with my expensive tastes... He's going to end me soon... I bear no ill will against my tribe and I'd rather they not get destroyed, but I cannot stay here any longer... I want... Need to make a deal with you...

Milo - I'm... not... sure...

Neeral - please Milo... My savior~ if I lead you to the bones, you wont have to kill them all... and if you smuggle me out... say in that chest you wanted to take... I... I would be so very indebted to you... my handsome and brave savior~

Milo - alright... draw me a map and hide in the chest, we'll get you soon... IF! my friends agree... if not, at least your tribe wont be annihilated...

Neeral - thank you master Milo~ you're so brave~

>He blushes and takes a crude map she draws for him.
>>
No. 932879 ID: f5fee9
File 155790088091.jpg - (95.17KB , 1200x1000 , in box.jpg )
932879

>once milo leaves Neeral shuffles all her belongings into the chest. making sure to pack food and drink.

Neeral - Cant forget you Shub Niggurath.

>She crawls into the chest, and with just a little wiggle room, she gets comfy.

Neeral - I hope this goes as planned... Running away from the caves would be difficult. Zornesk runs a tight shift... hopefully I can cheat and steal from those humans before breaking off. I don't think I'll have much use for them beyond baby making...

>After a while you hear the heavy foot falls of the humans.

Regal man voice - welp, you were right. that was easier~

Big man voice - well I would of preferred killing!

Stout man voice - none the less, we got what we came for... speaking of which is this the box?

Milo - yeah, pretty sure...

>He peeks into the box and Neeral waves to him

Milo - we'll keep the bag open so you can breath, stay put, you'll be out in a few hours.

Stout man voice - pop it into the bag and lets get going...

Regal man voice - what ever you say brother~

>you hear a Whoosh noise and suddenly there's no noise at all... Neeral opens the lid and peeks out seeing a starry void with a number of objects floating around... dragon bones, scales, bottles and scrolls, swords and wands... above is a hole leading to elven mans face... he has black skin with white spots and white hair...

Elf - okay she is pretty cute...

>Neeral closes the lid and shuffles back down.

Neeral - welp... a few hours in the hands of fate... got any ideas Shub?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 932880 ID: 1a30f7

>>932879
lets see whats in the box i hope they took the important stuff
>>
No. 932881 ID: 1a30f7

>>932879
lets see what more they have here
>>
No. 932882 ID: 91ee5f

>>932879
A bag, huh? Sounds like a Bag of Holding. Which explains how they managed to take an entire dragon corpse with them. As far as I’m aware, Bags of Holding don’t have any sort of limit and whatever’s inside doesn’t weigh anything to whoever’s carrying the bag.

The downside is there’s no air to breathe in here. Any living thing inside would suffocate to death, which is why they needed to leave the bag open so we can breathe.

>got any ideas Shub?
We can pass the time by sharing some food and drink, we could talk to each other, or we could just take a nap until the humans let us out.

>>932880
Neeral is the one that packed the box we’re in, so I’m pretty sure she brought the important stuff she wanted to bring.
>>
No. 932883 ID: 055cbc

>>932881
you can poke around a little in the bag I guess, but probably not going to be able to pocket anything big or important and get away with it, so don't get greedy.
>>
No. 932884 ID: e20bdf

Tempted to pocket some of the valuables. Unfortunately you seem to lack pockets, and I predict difficult finding a seller.
Do you have any talent using magical artifacts? Since you may not be able to turn this stuff into money better focus on objects that can be used. I confess that wands are my favorites, but potions have no special requirements beyond drinking.
Take few objects so they don't noticed the diminished stock, and avoid the most valuable of each category for it is more likely to be memorable.

It's not feasible right now, but if you get the opportunity before escaping this bag of holding would be one of the most useful things you could get from them.
>>
No. 932885 ID: 9876c4

Greed is such a Callistrian vice, I prefer Lust. But the bag itself might prove useful on our adventures.

You know how to find out what sort of Hybrid Lamashtu favors? Sleep with all of them.
>>
No. 932886 ID: 1a30f7

>>932882
remember never put a bag of holding inside a bag of holding or a portable hole thats why you never just dump stuff inside the bag on the chance of it erasing you from reality
>>
No. 932887 ID: 2f5ed3

>>932879
Bit aggainst the grain and out of nowhere but. It seems we’re about to leave this place in a short time skip I suddenly want to bring along shirps the kobold guard boy for our journey as an assistant. Partially because the notion of him awkwardly being pressed into her nude form for hours on end is cute and amusing.

Can we try ‘swimming’ up through the bag, pop our head out and Whisper to milo that he should also yank a kobold called Shirps as well because (half assed probably objectively incorrect speculation) he’s been charged with keeping her safe and so the clan will have his head when you disappear. Milo should go and toss him into the bag as well.
>>
No. 932892 ID: ea5947

Search for a dildo.
>>
No. 932894 ID: 419ea7

>>932879
Well if we're going to be stuck in here with all this loot for a while we might as well get acquainted with it.
We'll want to know what goodies they have.
>>
No. 932896 ID: 25554f

>>932887
I quite like that idea and i would feel bad if he died due to us leaving
>>
No. 932897 ID: caf1de

shub is a dumb name
though we are just a dumb leech
but I prefer talanusi
lets sing dirty limericks
>>
No. 932904 ID: 91ee5f

>>932887
>>932896
Pretty sure it’s a little too late to do that. And I don’t think he would want to come with the people that just attacked his home, even if we Neeral said it was ok.
>>
No. 932919 ID: a9af05

>>932879
>Ideas?
The only thing we can do for now is kick back and relax until they decide to let us out.
>>
No. 932921 ID: 1ed92d

>>932879
Clearly we should cuddle.
>>
No. 932925 ID: 94e3ab

How 'bout you give us the lowdown on what you know about what things are like in the area around here, with a tilt towards what would likely effect a little, lone kobold gal like you. Like, what's the stance of the folk around here towards 'bolds? Since Milo and that elf seem to be alright with you, I take it it's not mostly near straight up "evil vermin to be killed." So how much are you gonna be in danger if you don't have folk around to protect you? What's the risks of being taken advantage of, enslaved, harmed or killed 'cause you're a 'bold? And what's the attitude to a non-kobold beddin' a 'bold?

Next, what deities oppose Lamashtu, which ones are neutral, and which ones are aligned with her? 'Cause we'll want to avoid the priests/priestesses and temples of the opposed deities 'cause that risks being spotted as one of Lamashtu's blessed. And on the flip side, finding other followers of Lamashtu or followers of deities aligned to her would help you. Especially male ones~. Now, there any other, non-religious groups that would be hostile to a blessed of Lamashtu or just a follower of her we need to watch out for?

>>932887
While some male companionship would be enjoyable for Neeral, that ship has already sailed over the horizon. And besides, Neeral is on a holy quest from Lamashtu to breed with other species to create more of the goddess' blessed monstrous children, not more mere kobolds.

And on that matter, I think Neeral ought to aim for other monstrous and similar half-breed species out there like minotaurs or centaurs at some point. Oh, and also be on the lookout for sex swapping potions, magic or enchanted (non-cursed) items Neeral could use. I'd think a male blessed of Lamashtu would be able to interspecies breed a whole lot more than a female. But Lamashtu likely has good reasons for choosing Neeral rather than a male follower so we'll see if that works or not.
>>
No. 932935 ID: 094652

Stick us in a stew?

I wanna see if we can possess somebody by attaching to their intestinal lining.
>>
No. 932936 ID: e20bdf

>>932935
Why would we have intestinal mind control?
>>
No. 932943 ID: d52a6c

We should play spelunkers!
>>
No. 933164 ID: f5fee9
File 155814792548.jpg - (209.78KB , 1200x1000 , in space.jpg )
933164

Shub - lets see whats in the box

Neeral - my hookah, some shisha, a pillow, my scarf, a blanket, two bottles of water, one bottle of wine, bread, dried meats, dried fruits, my ritual daggers... not much just what I could bring and what was useful...

Shub - Do you have any talent using magical artifacts?

Neeral - some, yes.

Shub - Search for a dildo.

>She opens the box and looks around but doesn't find any dildos.

Shub - How 'bout you give us the lowdown on what you know about what things are like in the area around here

Neeral - well, the lions guard is in the southern part of Taldor. Humans rule most of these parts but there's a lot of untamed wilds. it gets really dry here, not too far south from here is a desert. Kobolds are not very well liked here, but humans don't fight us if they don't have to because of the dragons...

Shub - We'll want to know what goodies they have.

>She makes a tally of all the items in the bag of holding.

lots of dragon bones and scales.
a pair of shinning silver boots.
three swords
eight daggers
several pieces of armor
two lanterns
six bottles of oil
cooking implements
a tent
a spare wheel
a shovel
a shield
four wands
two are simple wood
one is ivory
one is silver and blue crystal
six potions
three read: cure moderate
one reads: jump
one reads: invisible
one reads: nauseating cloud
there is a hefty sack that jungles with coin
and several loose silver, and copper coins

Shub - Take few objects so they don't noticed the diminished stock

>She looks at one of the wooden wands and reaches out to it... Neeral's arm stretches out thin as it reaches the object that is both infinitely far and infinitely close in this non euclidean space... she hides it with her dried sausages...

Neeral - what else should I steal?

Shub - We should play spelunkers!

Neeral - whats that?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 933169 ID: 094652

Steal anything they have more than four of. You can claim they misplaced it, or that you're just "claiming your share of the spoils".
>>
No. 933173 ID: 8d4593

You'll want to take some gold coins from the sack. Not too so many that you'll jingle, but a little money will help you on your way, not to mention they'll be easy to stash on your person, despite your lack of clothing.

You'll also need to decide if you're going to sneak away, flagrantly flee, or join these people.

If you're going to join, taking more than a few coin will surely be discovered.
If your going to sneak, you should take whatever money you can conceal and perhaps a wooden wand.
If you are going to flee, take whatever you can carry. The boots are probably magical, the wands will all be useful, the money is money, and the potions.
Nauseating cloud, invisibility, and jump, are literally everything you need to make a clean break.

Hell, if you can figure out what boots and the wands do while your in here and your feeling particularly ballsy, you can probably sneak out of the bag while your invisible and steal the whole thing outright!
>>
No. 933174 ID: e3e99e

>>933164
Would any of the armor fit you? If so, equip it.
Take two of the daggers, and a bottle of oil.

Rather than trying to hide our larceny, we're going to make a show of it.
We'll only take things that would be useful to somebody who would be joining the party, and even then only things they can obviously spare.

Since they don't yet trust you they'll count the money and other valuables when they let us out, and the ones other than Milo would use that as an excuse to kill you.
So we don't do that. We join their party, for now. We can leave them later, once we've gotten a handle on the outside world.
But until then? They're adventurers. Their job is to seek out all sorts of monsters, which means they're going to be delivering you to places where you can serve your goddess.

Incidentally, how much are you expected to do as far as childcare? If you hide your eggs somewhere out in the wild, will they be able to fend for themselves?
>>
No. 933191 ID: e20bdf

I know it's risky, but I really want that potion of invisibility. Do you have a similar bottle of booze that you can switch the label?
Take that and don't touch anything else, specially the money. Avoid suspicious for now to increase your chances of stealing the bag of holdings in the future.
>>
No. 933211 ID: 7fb87a

>>933164
These people were willing to slaughter your tribe for some old bones. The same tribe that gave your life of luxury. Your tribe would protect you with their lives.

Do you really think that halfling will protect you with his life, if you're caught? All we've really done is make ourselves easy for them to rob.

Gather the wands and potions. Throw the nauseating cloud out, drink the invisibility, then flee back to your tribe with the wands in the confusion.
>>
No. 933213 ID: 91ee5f

>>933211
It’s too late for that. We’re on an adventure and there’s no going back.

And Neeral’s tribe wouldn’t have let her leave the caves to go fuck monsters like Lamashtu wants her to.
>>
No. 933215 ID: f3310b

Do the boots fit you? Perhaps you could try them on and figure out if they're enchanted, and what the enchantment is.

As far as the wands go, unless we can tell what kinds of spells they hold, we should try testing them out one by one.

The potions also seem very useful, altho I'm not sure if we'd have enough time to safely drink them once we exit the bag. We can't exactly hide them, nor can we carry much with the clothes we have.

There's two plans that I see here.
The first plan is to simply wait and not steal anything. Allow them to let us out. Then seduce them, sex them, whatever, and finally steal their bag and run away.
The second plan is to wait until the path out of the bag is open. Once that happens, we grab the potions and the wands. Immediately drop the nauseating potion once we're out, drink the invisibility and jump potions and make our getaway.

There's a lot of that could go wrong with either of these plans. The first one relies on their trust. The second one relies on the location. Still, I think the first one is a bit safer considering the bard was easily fooled.
>>
No. 933482 ID: 1a30f7

>>933164
so neerl what do you want to do?
>>
No. 933709 ID: def8f4

>>933174
I remember her saying she can just bury them.

As for what she should do, she should join them. As adventurers they can range far and encounter strange and unique things, all of which would prove useful for spreading hybrid offspring. Though they will likely notice eventually the fact that Neera screws and gets pregnant to nearly anything, we can deflect this in several ways. Option one is to claim that as a Kobold our latent Dragon Heritage allows us to interbreed with most things, but we aren't really dragon enough for them to be viable so we just bury the resulting eggs. Second option is we say we are a follower of a "Fertility God", and give them a made-up name for Lamashtu.

So Neera, where do you live? Toril? Golarion? The planet/world, that is.
>what's spelunking?
Why, cave exploring. In fact I can think of one! Not to mention it'd make a start on your divine mission. Feeling adventurous?
>>
No. 934392 ID: f5fee9

I've been busy, sorry. I'll try to post today
>>
No. 934394 ID: f2320a

>>934392
no problem just happy to have you back i hope you have had a not to bad of a time in the real world
>>
No. 934408 ID: f5fee9
File 155918320871.jpg - (103.65KB , 1200x1000 , sex with leech.jpg )
934408

Shub - Steal anything they have more than four of.

>she looks around and counts more than four daggers and bottles of oil. she nabs a bottle of oil and put it with her drinks but leaves the daggers alone since she has two already and they're quite large... she nabs 2 gold and 3 silver, hiding them under her pillows.

Shub - Would any of the armor fit you?

Neeral - no, clearly not...

Shub - I know it's risky, but I really want that potion of invisibility.

Neeral - so do I but it's a little to risky since we're literally in their pocket... I will take it but not now...

Shub - You'll need to decide if you're going to sneak away, flagrantly flee, or join these people... There's two plans that I see here.
The first plan is to simply wait and not steal anything. Allow them to let us out. Then seduce them, sex them, whatever, and finally steal their bag and run away. The second plan is to wait until the path out of the bag is open. Once that happens, we grab the potions and the wands. Immediately drop the nauseating potion once we're out, drink the invisibility and jump potions and make our getaway.

Neeral - I think we should follow them for a bit, get our bearings and wait for the opportune moment to strike. which is why we should avoid stealing big things for now...

Shub - So Neera, where do you live? Toril? Golarion?

Neeral - Golarion, in the southern edge of... Taldor? I think? we're near the lions guard... lions gate? I'm not very familiar with geography...

Shub - so neerl what do you want to do?

Neeral - dont know, got plenty of time and no distractions... what was that about splanky?

Shub - Why, cave exploring. In fact I can think of one! Not to mention it'd make a start on your divine mission. Feeling adventurous?

Neeral - ohhh niggurath~

>She presents herself to you and plops you on her scared passage, allowing you entrance. you explore her warm caves for some time, to her delight
>>
No. 934409 ID: eeb7d9

The most lucky leech in the world, i tell you.
>>
No. 934410 ID: e20bdf

If this work that will be the most monstrous of the hybrids. A tiny nightmare.
>>
No. 934412 ID: 94e3ab

Hey, lets see how deep we can get; Well, get safely, for both us and Neeral. Neeral, a little assistance pushing us in, please. Can we fit completely inside you? That'd be good to know if we have to be hidden at some point. Though, she would not like us latching on to her insides to hold on, would you, Neeral? That'd hurt, right?

And did we get larger? Feels like we're larger than before. Did we suck enough blood to get larger? Can we get even larger? Would you like that, Neeral?

Uh, and which end of us has our reproductive organs? Neeral, we may need you to put us in backwards for the interbreeding to possibly work.
>>
No. 934415 ID: 58b4f3

Neeral, you're going to need to find some trustworthy companions that will be ok with you being impregnated by monsters and who will protect you while you're pregnant with a monster egg. Especially if you're pregnant with an egg that's so big, you can't move at all! You'd be easy prey to anything/anyone that happens to find you like that!
>>
No. 934417 ID: 91ee5f

>>934408
Make sure you close the lid! We don’t want the other guys to see you having sex with a leech! They wouldn’t understand and just dump you in the middle of nowhere because they didn’t like what they saw!
>>
No. 934466 ID: f3310b

[puff up]
>>
No. 934467 ID: e6b8d9

>>934415
But who would be on board with protecting a blessed of Lamashtu and helping her carry out her goddess' will to bring new monsters into the world? The only ones I can think of that would be nearly sure to aid Neeral to that level are other followers of Lamashtu. So, how would we find them? Who would most likely worship Lamashtu? And is her worship banned in these lands?
>>
No. 934468 ID: ba56e6

>>934467
What about a Lich, dark lord, or bandit leader who needs their dungeon quickly populated?
>>
No. 934476 ID: 12d426

>>934412
It does seem like we did indeed grow. We have also developed spots and may be turning white.
>>
No. 934477 ID: 788157

>>934467
If this is Golarion, I think worship of Lamashtu is largely forbidden or at least disapproved of in most of the civilised world.

It's probably only monstrous races that openly worship Lamashtu and as such be willing to fully assist us. Goblins could likely be allies, Lamia spring to mind as pretty good to seek as comrades.

In ideal circumstances we'd manage to form an alliance with a Marilith or perhaps a Euryale in service to Lamashtu.

...At least until you are a powerful creature in your own right Neeral, I'm certain as you enact Lamashtu's will and gain her favour you will be rewarded with abilities to better do so.
>>
No. 934486 ID: 83bf07

Oh this going to be a wonderful adventure.
>>
No. 934538 ID: 1ed92d

>>934408
Golarion? Hot damn! I hope we take all the Kobold Heritage dragon feats

First thing's first, after our... fun, we should consider finding an appropriate mate to produce powerful spawn with. Humans will just produce kind of lanky mutant kobolds since human-blood is thin enough that it hybridizes perfectly with basically anything.

That said, while we're in this pocket, there's nothing else we can really do. It's a dimensional pocket. Make a pile of comfortable wealth to sleep on I suppose.
>>
No. 934544 ID: e6b8d9

>>934538
>First thing's first, after our... fun, we should consider finding an appropriate mate to produce powerful spawn with.
Hm, I'm wondering if Neeral has to mate with the creature herself for Lamashtu's gift to work or if just getting the creature's seed in her would be enough. 'Cause if it's the latter then theoretically she could get others to collect the semen of powerful creatures and bring it back to her. It also opens up the potential for creatures that would be hazardous for her to mate with (such as aquatic or acidic ones,) or ones that she's just too small for 'em to fit (without a load of magical or potion assistance.) She might even be able to buy certain creature's fresh semen in the city if it's used in certain alchemical recipes or magical procedures (most likely ones of a sexual nature.)
>>
No. 934564 ID: 9876c4

>>934544
To reap the reward without taking the risks would be against the spirit of Lamashtu.

...She's kind of a kinkster.
>>
No. 934644 ID: 3ec70f

I imagine you could certainly get assistance from most wizards interested in monster research, more or less irregardless of alignment so long as the source and mechanism of the monsters isn't made clear.
Biggest threats would be them trying to enslave you for the production of new monsters ( not, strictly speaking, against your Divine calling) or trying to enslave or dissect your offspring before they can spread out into the world.
>>
No. 936941 ID: 9cdb45

Oh, hi Flynn!




....ohh, bye Flynn. *sigh*

;P
>>
No. 937045 ID: f5fee9

>>936941
I'm sorry... I haven't been posting lately... at all... things have been... trying for me... and I just quit coffee, health problems do to a decade of caffeine addiction... I've been sketching on paper but... its just... I'm sorry...

I'll try to post more regularly, I do actually want to do this... anywho thanks for guilt tripping me... I mean it, thank you, I'll take motivation in any form at this point...
>>
No. 937051 ID: 094652

>>937045
Alright, glad to hear you're still in the fight.
If you need time to recover before you can sketch, we can take a few months without pictures. Just keep building stories.
>>
No. 937081 ID: 1d5b6c

>>937045
Hey, hope things turn arouns for you then. My ribbing was meant with love. Your quests were the first I got into, so was happy to see you back. Just was sad to see another of your quests left unfinished is all. If you're not up to running a quest, what about spending some time in your art thread?
>>
No. 937097 ID: f2320a

>>937045
I thought you where dead just happy its you alive and taking care of yourself due to quiting its a hard thing quiting anything even just taking less i know from people i know....... i am still talking about coffe
>>
No. 937098 ID: f2320a

>>937097
To be honest never seen anyone quit anything they just switch like my bro(ther) switched over to chewing tobacco from cigs same with my sister and my dad never did that but coffe just taking less is a hard battle
>>
No. 937109 ID: eeb7d9

>>937045
You have all my love and support. We are all here for you!
>>
No. 937201 ID: f5fee9

thanks guys~
it means a lot to me that you care. it really really does~

these drawings didn't come out right, but I hope they'll do for now...
>>
No. 937202 ID: f5fee9
File 156149452711.jpg - (158.98KB , 1200x1000 , meet the humans.jpg )
937202

Shub - Neeral, you're going to need to find some trustworthy companions that will be ok with you being impregnated by monsters and who will protect you while you're pregnant with a monster egg

Neeral - thats the plan. once we dont need these guys we look for better companions.

Shub - did we get larger? Feels like we're larger than before. Did we suck enough blood to get larger?

Neeral - it looks like it, ive never seen leeches with that kind of pattern and you didnt have them before? hmmnn... hey old lady baabaa once told me that magic is in the blood, do you think drinking my blood made you more monstrous?

Shub - Hey, lets see how deep we can get; Well, get safely, for both us and Neeral. Neeral, a little assistance pushing us in, please. Can we fit completely inside you?

Neeral - lets find out shall we?

>With her assistance you manage to squeeze in, but it's rather tight~

Neeral - oh gosh.... that's... a lot~

>After a moment you feel a rumble and the chest is moved out, the lid opens up revealing light and faces

Dwarf - alright, get out.

>Neeral is pulled out of the box and placed aside, they don't appear to have noticed that you're still inside her...

Miro - I'll search the chest.

>They all eye Neeral down as Miro searches the chest... theres a half ork with pink skin, who cant seem to put down his axe, an elf with an alarmingly large hat and very little clothing, with dark grey skin and splotchy white spots... and theres a dwarf that looks like hes on the verge of having a heart attack, near him is a grey furred hound that also looks like its a minute away from a mental break down...
>>
No. 937203 ID: f5fee9
File 156149453313.jpg - (99.50KB , 1200x1000 , New Canvas.jpg )
937203

Ork - Pharnox, search the kobold.

Pharnox - why? shes naked.

Dwarf - not... exactly na-naked.

Pharnox - and what am I expected to find Barkus?

Barkus - I dont know! Kobolds are crafty, they hide things! just search her... it'll help Urist calm down

Urist - pl-pl-plenty calm, do-dont worry ab-out me... just tr-trying to be sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-deligent...

>The splotchy drow wlaks over

Pharnox - alright little missy, you speak common?

Neeral - y-yes I do sir.

Pharnox - alright, spread your legs and raise your arms... Im not gonna touch anything weird.

>She obeys and the elf pats and feels at her thighs and arms, checking under her gloves and stalkings...

Shub - [puff up]

Neeral - aahhh mmnnn~!

>the dark elf blushes

Pharnox -so-sorry... did I?

Neeral - n-no no... continue...

>he looks... deeply flustered...
>>
No. 937204 ID: f5fee9
File 156149453859.jpg - (89.01KB , 1200x1000 , motuh.jpg )
937204

>the dark elf looks at her mouth and grabs her nose

Nereral - Eeep!

>pulling her mouth open with a thumb, he looks into her mouth from various angles, man-handling her sensitive snout... you feel her loins clench and seize up around you as he gropes her nose.

Pharnox - alright, shes clean, no traps, weapons or poisons... perfectly safe...

Miro - see? i told you, just a princess to save. nothing of note in the chest either. dont even think any of this stuff is worth taking either... shes got a potion... nothing much...

Barkus - alright... you cna stay with us, as long as you dont cause any... ANY! trouble and we will not NOT be slowing down or stopping for you... understood?

Neeral - yes sir, thank you sir!

Urist - I'll se-s-s-set up the te-tents...

Barkus - I'll do a round and make sure no big animals are near by.

Pharnox - I'll get fire wood~

Miro - I will get cooking and prepare for the fire~

> [Follow one of them?] _ _ _
>>
No. 937205 ID: 9876c4

I bet Barkus will have the hardest time controlling his libido.

Let's help him look for big monsters.
>>
No. 937207 ID: 4854ef

That poor dwarf looks like he's a shock away from a heart attack, I wonder what's wrong with him?

I'd say follow the Elf Pharnox, he seems the most receptive to speaking with you, and might be willing to talk about the outside world with you.
>>
No. 937208 ID: a6ee53

>>937205
He was also the most murder happy.
I say help the drow with getting wood. He was mostly polite and probably knows how it feels to be an outsider, so he can give us some tips to not get lynched.
>>
No. 937216 ID: 7fb87a

>>937204
Let's follow the splotchy elf. With that outfit, they just have to be magical!
>>
No. 937225 ID: 094652

Ask if you can follow Barkus and harvest some herbs. Or help make a fire.

Participate or you are an object to them.
>>
No. 937234 ID: 91ee5f

>>937203
>Shub - [puff up]
Uh, well, I guess as long as that helps lodge us in place so we don’t fall out in front of everyone and freak them out, then I don’t really see any problem with us continuing to hide here for now.

>>937204
Go help gather fire wood.
>>
No. 937259 ID: eeb7d9

>>937234
Making yourself useful is good, yes.
>>
No. 937263 ID: 864e49

>Pharnox - I'll get fire wood~
Lets help him get wood. IF HE DOESN'T HAVE IT ALREADY AYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
No. 937270 ID: f2320a

>>937204
Oh Pharnox i will help you get some wood~
>>
No. 937274 ID: a9af05

>>937204
Go help gather firewood.

>>937234
>Help us continue to hide
Maybe we should puff up just a little more, to make absolutely sure we don't accidentally fall out?
>>
No. 937282 ID: 3674e7

If we try helping set up tents that we don’t know anything about we’ll be a hindrance. We probably know nothing of cooking so we can’t help with that. We have never fought before so we can’t Gard. So lets help get wood it’s the easiest job and one we could do with minimal help.
At the same time we should wiggle in deeper, let’s see how far we can go.
>>
No. 937328 ID: 067fb7

Help with the firewood. He both seems the most worth keeping around and the most stable of the bunch.
>>
No. 937373 ID: ac46b0

HELP THAT ELF
GET THAT WOOD
>>
No. 937868 ID: f539b7

Help him get firewood.
>>937282
>>937274
Go deeper (as deep as we can) then puff up again/more.
>>
No. 938001 ID: f5fee9
File 156209886919.jpg - (132.47KB , 1200x1000 , inside pussy lol.jpg )
938001

Shub - Participate or you are an object to them. Help with the firewood. He both seems the most worth keeping around and the most stable of the bunch.

Neeral - I'll help collect fire wood~

Barkus - you're not strong enough to break wood apart, little runt! you'll be useless gathering firewood.

Pharnax - nonesense Bark~ her little hands are perfect for gathering kindling. and shes so low to the ground she'll spot things I wont~

Barkus - *grunmbles* fine, if you care her help, so be it.

Pharnax - hmnp... don't worry little one, bark is a curmudgeon... come along, you can pick up herbs and mushrooms while we gather firewood and kindling~

>She wanders with him for a bit.

Shub - Maybe we should puff up just a little more, to make absolutely sure we don't accidentally fall out?

Neeral - pardon?

Shub - [puffs up more]

Neeral - aahhh! nnngggg~❤ sh-shub you're... ahhh❤

Shub - we should wiggle in deeper, let’s see how far we can go.

Neeral - n-n-no you do-dont have t-to...

Shub - [pushes up deeper into her]

Neeral - MMmaaahhh~❤!! st-stop you're... you're pushing... into my calcification... chamber aahhhh!!❤❤

>With a plop you squeeze into her inner sanctum... its very warm~

Neeral - oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh~❤❤❤!!!

Pharnax - ???

>_ _ _
>>
No. 938003 ID: 9876c4

Inform him we're having a religious experience. Ask him if he'd like to play pray with us.
>>
No. 938005 ID: eeb7d9

Praize be Lamashtu, godess of all monsters, for this religious experience!
>>
No. 938010 ID: e20bdf

I think we just gut our sexual organs (around our "neck") in her inner chamber. Perfect position to release the content of our penis chamber.
If possible I would like to avoid releasing any egg sack. I don't thing Lamashtu's blessing would affect those and if by a miracle our incestuous self fecundated babies survive in this environment they could cause problems for Neeral or our monster child. Also it would be a waste of our precious eggs.

We should also make some "Aaahhh..." and "Yeah!" noises as as we release our load before getting limp save for the small portion holding us in this position. "I think I gonna stay here for a wile..."
>>
No. 938012 ID: 91ee5f

>>938001
Ok, that’s enough. Let’s just hold still and not cause anymore problems for Neeral right now.
>>
No. 938015 ID: a9af05

>>938010
No, don't make it weird like that.

>>938012
Yeah, I agree. We don't want her to attract too much attention to herself just yet.

The whole point of doing this was to make sure we're hidden and we've done that. Let's not do anything else for now.
>>
No. 938019 ID: 9876c4

>>938010
Let's not make it wierd, ok?
>>
No. 938026 ID: 3674e7

At most eat an egg don’t go doing... >>938010 ... that.
Also go pick up dry twigs, bark and kindling to help with the fire.
>>
No. 938034 ID: f539b7

>>938026
Maybe if we eat an egg it’ll do something. But while finding it and eating it we should be doing minimal movement and try staying as still as possible for now.
Let’s help with the kindling by gathering small dry twigs, bark and dry moss (once moss is dried it becomes great kindling becouse its very fibrous, airy and light).
>>938003
Don’t bring religion up they may have a bad reaction to hearing about it (monster religion might be assumed to be (by human standards) an evil religion and you could be attacked for it).
>>
No. 938036 ID: 58b4f3

>>938012
>>938015
>Don't do anything else.
Fine, you bunch of killjoys. We can stop moving around…after we do one last thing.

Let's puff up to the biggest possible size we can reach that won't cause harm to us or Neeral!
>>
No. 938041 ID: 4854ef

Think for now she should be allowed to be helpful, if we act too off they may think her too much of a problem eh? There'll be breaks afterwords.
>>
No. 938044 ID: e6b8d9

You liked how that felt, Neeral? 'Cause that's what it's likely gonna feel like to lay with species with longer than 'bold length penises. And that number includes a lot of species we'd want to breed with for Lamashtu's mission. So, how do you like the sound of that, Neeral?

Pharnax is lookin' over your way and wonderin' what is up. Get down and back to gatherin', cover your mouth and hold your voice and and hope he doesn't come over and ask what's what. If he does ask, then the story is that you have a condition where you occasionally spontaneously orgasm, with this time being unusually intense. If he presses for more, say you dunno what causes or triggers them. Sometimes they're clustered together, other times there's weeks between 'em, and their intensity is all over the place. But it feels good for you and wasn't causing a problem, so your old master didn't feel the need to have it investigated much. (If Pharnax buys it, then this story also gives us cover to occasionally pleasure you, Neeral.)

Did we slip all the way into Neeral's calcification chamber or just wriggled partway in? If we're more than halfway in, then we may as well go all the way in; It'll be a even better hiding spot than before. Otherwise, we'll slither back to where we were and hold there.

When Neeral is somewhere private, we'll have to test out what positions we can get into that are most pleasurable for her. Going all the way into her calcification chamber and puffing up massively? Or sould slipping halfway in, puffing up to wedge ourselves in and wiggling be better? And what would it feel like for her if we're all the way in and she has sex with a guy? I wonder if we could deflate enough to allow the cum in to impregnate her, then slip out before the eggshell starts forming. ...But what would happen if we didn't get out in time? All questions that we may answer in due time.
>>
No. 938062 ID: db8bde

Tell him you're in heat. Tell him while bent over with your loincloth and tail raised out of the way. Ask him for help so you can concentrate. Play the "this is just normal kobold behavior" card. Maybe ask him if he's capable of summoning any monsters. He looks the type.
>>
No. 938074 ID: e6b8d9

>>938062
This is risky, since he may know more about kobold biology than common knowledge. And if kobolds went into heat, then you'd think it'd be fairly likely to get into common knowledge. Plus, heat goes away only when the female is impregnated, so as far as he knows he won't be able to do that and may raise that as a counterpoint.

Also, if Neeral does go the way of angling for a dicking from Pharnax, then we're gonna have to vacate her vagina before they fuck, either by going out or by possibly deflating and going all the way into her calcification chamber. And the latter has the risk of us possibly being squished by a fairly-longer-than-kobold penis. But even if she doesn't go for Pharnax, we're gonna have to figure which way we're gonna go, since us being here gets partly in the way of Neeral having sex. If we stay, she'd have to pass on breeding opportunities where we can't be discreetly taken out and hidden.
>>
No. 938076 ID: 541b8b

>>938041 >>938015

Yeah, time and more importantly a place for shenanigans later.
We can continue exploring this little avenue of intimate research when Neeral isn't being observed. As for getting Neeral laid, let's wait till we're not in or ARE a danger zone during the act; as it is we, Neeral or her partner are likely to end up hurt. Or at the very least uncomfortable, which is also unacceptable.
>>
No. 938093 ID: f5fee9
File 156218453658.jpg - (101.90KB , 1200x1000 , sit and talk.jpg )
938093

>You are completely inside her calcification chamber.

Shub - You liked how that felt, Neeral? 'Cause that's what it's likely gonna feel like to lay with species with longer than 'bold length penises.

Neeral - oh gosh~❤ ... so intense... I cant move... mmmnnnn but I want more~❤

Shub - And that number includes a lot of species we'd want to breed with for Lamashtu's mission. So, how do you like the sound of that, Neeral?

Neeral - oh gods yes~❤

>Pharnax walks over to neeral who's lying on her back unable to move much from the intense orgasm...

Pharnax - you okay there?

Neeral - yes... I'm perfectly fine...

Pharnax - you sure? cause you were screaming and now you're paralyzed...

Neeral - I had a religious experience~❤

Pharnax - ah... a... good, religious experience?

Neeral - Simply amazing, rapturous~❤

Pharnax - that's good... and what religion gave this to you?

Neeral - I... I'd rather not say...

Pharnax - and why is that?

Neeral - I... you... you already don't trust me much... I don't want you to think I'm dangerous...

>He looks at her pensively...

Pharnax - I'm a drow... a dark elf... my god isn't a ray of sunshine either...

>He lifts his poncho revealing a scar in the shape of three daggers around a moon...

Pharnax - I don't think Calistra minds much for your choice of deity...

Neeral - I... I'm a worshiper... of... Lamashtu... is that... a problem?

Pharnax - I don't know... is it going to be?

Neeral - no sir.

Pharnax - Good~ now is there anything you need to get back to work?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 938094 ID: eeb7d9

Ehhhhh five minutes? And us not making your legs spaghetti? Other than that you should feel fine.
After that you should be able to complete you minor task, tell him not to worry.
>>
No. 938102 ID: 58ee15

I'd say a good dicking, but this guy doesn't seem to be able to get it up, so nevermind.

Ask him if he's got anything for fatigue or sore muscles. But you should be fine after a few seconds even if not.

Also, ask him what does Calistra desire him to do.
>>
No. 938106 ID: e6b8d9

Tell him a few minutes rest until and hopefully you'll be able to continue working. Ask if he'd keep nearby so you can at least talk with him while you recover, if he doesn't mind. If he agrees, ask him what Calistra's deal is and what's the attitude about Lamashtu in these parts.

Ask him what's Urist's deal with you. He seemed super spooked earlier. He got a kobold phobia or what? And also, what can you do to improve Barkus' attitude towards you, or at least not lower it farther.

Did we actually puff up enough to noticeably bulge your belly, Neeral? Yeah, that may raise unwanted questions. Better deflate while Pharnax isn't looking and hope he didn't notice. Also so we aren't giving you a continual orgasm and you can recover. [Deflate completely]

So, you ever heard about 'bold gals having such a intense orgasm they can't even move like you did, Neeral? I remember something about laying eggs being a orgasmic experience for kobold gals 'cause the passage out of the calcification chamber is sensitive. Is that true, and if true then you think it was less or more strong than what you experienced? I also heard that it's so intense 'bold gals want to get knocked up over and over to experience it again and again. Is that true?
>>
No. 938108 ID: 094652

A walking cane, some splints, and a handbasket. You'll carry the firewood in exchange.
>>
No. 938109 ID: a9af05

>>938106
>Did we actually puff up enough to noticeably bulge your belly, Neeral?
No, she's always looked like that. Look at any of the previous images like this one >>932662 and this one >>932879 and you'll see she's always been that size.
>>
No. 938119 ID: e6b8d9

>>938109
Oh, you're right. Well, later on lets work on gettin' bigger by sucking some more of her blood. Just not too big so we can't get out or in. And slowly, so we can test we don't get stuck and so Neeral doesn't suffer from losing too much blood too fast.
>>
No. 938120 ID: 4854ef

Just a moments rest or something for fatigue.

Though this is a good time for questions! Ask him about himself, and his faith if he's willing to talk. Why they've got such an interesting group going on. And if there's anything she might do to help calm down the Dwarf, poor guy seems like he's going to pass away from shock.
>>
No. 938143 ID: 58b4f3

>>938106
>[Deflate completely]
What?! Are you crazy?! No, don't do that!

This is good training for Neeral! This is to help her get used to carrying something inside of her.

Sure, we're not as big as the size of her future eggs are going to be, but our leech body is egg shaped. So we can at least help her get used to an egg shaped object inside of her, before she gets a real egg growing in here!
>>
No. 938145 ID: e6b8d9

>>938143
I only suggested we deflate because I thought being inflated would continually stimulate Neeral and prevent her from regaining muscle control, but we don't actually have proof of that. It could have been passing into her calcification chamber that slammed her with that intense orgasm and not just being in here. Or it could be a mix of the two.

So, I say we stay inflated for a few minutes to check if being puffed up in here will keep Neeral from recovering muscle control due to over-stimulation. If she can move adequately with us that way, then we'll stay inflated.
>>
No. 938178 ID: 7c1196

>>938145
idk if we even can deflate, we may just be growing. We were already beginning to mutate.
>>
No. 938240 ID: c063e9

Calistra, huh? If you're feeling up to it you might be able to make him nail you right here. Otherwise just wait and catch your breath before getting back to gathering.
>>
No. 938244 ID: e3e99e

>>938093
*Fertilize her*
>>
No. 938291 ID: 3674e7

Her
>>938120
Lay there and wait till you can stand/move again then get back to collecting the kindling. While we are might as well talk to him though while he collects stuff.

Us
Eat an “egg” then become an egg.
>>938106
Stay the same size it’ll be good practice for when she gets actually pregnant. Plus we don’t want to stimulate her further or fall out.
>>938244
Don’t fertilise her, not until later when she agrees to it.
>>
No. 938317 ID: 30f4b7

>>938291
No, we should definitely fertilize her. Its why we proposed climbing inside her in the first place.
>>
No. 938331 ID: c49ece

Ask him to give you a minute, and ask about his hat. is he a wizard?
>>
No. 938354 ID: f539b7

Eat an unfertilised egg, fertilise an egg then become an egg.
>>
No. 938358 ID: 91ee5f

>>938354
Let’s not. We’d have to dig into her body to get one of those and that would hurt her. We’re not trying to hurt her.
>>
No. 938391 ID: a9af05

>>938358
I agree with this, we don't want to hurt her.
>>
No. 940159 ID: f5fee9
File 156391151915.jpg - (102.64KB , 1200x1000 , gathering wood.jpg )
940159

>You contemplate the ups and downs of mating with Neerals sensitive innards and agree with yourself to only do it safely and harmlessly to neeral... should the opportunity arise, you'll jump on it, you agree with yourself~

Neeral - a good dicking, if you're up for it...

Pharnax - Maybe some other time little lady. I don't think Miro is in love with you per say... but He'd be might ornery if I took you before he does...

Neeral - then a few minutes to un-noodle my legs...

Pharnax - take your time. I actually only planned on you helping me carry stuff... make sure Barkus sees you with full hands when you get back, he really doesn't like slackers...

Neeral - thank you... you're... very nice~

Pharnax - we're all runaways. we've gotta stick together.

Neeral - if you dont mind me asking... whats up with Urist? he and his dog look like they've never known calm.

Pharnax - Urist was cursed by a witch as a child... he's not actually scared he's just jittery and attentive... the poor boy could never fit in with the ancient calm and tired traditions of his household so he was exiled as a failure... miro and I picked him up and let him join the runaway-5.

Neeral - and his dog?

Pharnax - its half chihuahua.

Neeral - aahhh I get it~ ... I don't get it...

>Pharnax lets you rest and continues gathering wood

Shub - So, you ever heard about 'bold gals having such a intense orgasm they can't even move like you did, Neeral?

Neeral - heard of it yeah... never had one like this though...

Shub - I remember something about laying eggs being a orgasmic experience for kobold gals 'cause the passage out of the calcification chamber is sensitive. Is that true, and if true then you think it was less or more strong than what you experienced?

Neeral - I've never laid eggs before, I've only matured a few days ago when Lamashtu blessed me.

Shub - I also heard that it's so intense 'bold gals want to get knocked up over and over to experience it again and again. Is that true?

Neeral - I... yes that makes sense... kobold clans have huge egg repositories. some kobold breeders lay eggs every three days. its important to keep the younglings flowing since kobolds die so easily, especially at a young age.

>After a few minutes shes up and running helping pharnax gather kindling and small branches.

Neeral - so! what does Calistra demand of you?

Pharnax - the queen in yellow demands her servants care not for the biased opinions of others, that I enjoy my life to my own measure and to extract merciless revenge when need be.

Neeral - that rather reasonable~

Pharnax - and what does your goddess demand of you?

Neeral - I... well... I'm slightly more blessed than the usual worshiper and she demands... tithes...

Pharnax - and those tithes being?

Neeral - euh... how to say...

Pharnax - say it clearly. Calistra does not judge, and neither do her worshipers... of you should know, Miro also worships the wasp queen.

Neeral - ah! I'm... not very surprised... Lamashtu requires I... have sex with many... different partners... in terms of species...

Pharnax - and that's why you left your home~

Neeral - that and my chieftain was going to kill me... its a win/win situation.

Pharnax - optimism is a virtue little one~

>_ _ _
>>
No. 940175 ID: 58ee15

Ask him about this wasp queen. Well, unless Miro would know more about that.

Could also ask him about the dragon bones. If they're so valuable, what does the group need the money for?
>>
No. 940269 ID: 4854ef

It is a curious question as to why they needed the dragon bones so badly that they'd invade their lair for it.
>>
No. 940275 ID: 91ee5f

>>940159
Ask what’s so special about the dragon bones? Are they worth lots of money? Are they going to eat them? Are they going to bring the dragon back to life? Turn the bones into weapons/armor? Or is there some other reason they need the dragon bones?
>>
No. 940293 ID: 513722

>>940159
well pharnax seems nice, looks like hanging out with this group might even be pleasant overall

>>940275
3 coppers says it's ground up and turned into an aphrodisiac
>>
No. 940303 ID: a9af05

>>940159
Ask about the dragon boners.
>>
No. 942713 ID: f5fee9
File 156591919592.jpg - (125.92KB , 1200x1000 , sitting on log.jpg )
942713

::personal update:: I'll be getting a new job soon so I will hopefully be posting more often. wish me luck

>Neeral brings her kindling back to the camp, to find it pretty much set up, with one large tent and one small tent erected and a stew pot readied over what will soon be a fire pit. Barkus is busy ripping the skin off a deer like creature with abnormally human hands... Neeral leaves the fire making to Pharnax and sits down with Miro.

Miro - *strums lute* A man, once confessed his love for she, but his love was not requited~ he felt no sorrow for this plight, but his friend did not recognize it~ Do you know why the man felt no sorrow?

Neeral - No I dont?

Miro - *strums* For the man only lost a woman who cared not... but the woman lost a man who loved her~

Neeral - I see...

>He strums and sings some more...

Neeral - so Miro... tell me about calistra the wasp queen.

Miro - well! she is an elf of infinite beauty, and wishes for all her kin and those they love to love and be loved irrespectively of social norms and conventional taboo~

Neeral - neat!

Miro - she is not the most widely accepted object of faith... in fact I was expelled from the bards academy for her worship...

Neeral - her worship was banned?

Miro - no... but I did take it a few steps too far...

Pharnax - and with the wrong people~

Miro - I prefer, too many people~

Pharnax - Neeral here worships Lamashtu.

Miro - Lamashtu... thats an... orcish... fertility goddess?

Neeral - something like that... yes, I am a fertility Oracle~

Miro - that sounds fun~

Neeral - it has been thus far.

Pharnax - you didnt really tell me, clearly... does your faith grant you powers?

Neeral - some... but not much right now... I think I can heal or wound people...

Miro - should prove useful if you want to follow us~

Pharnax - think about it, we could use your talents in the runaway "five"

Miro - it would also be nice to have five members of the runaway five...

Neeral - I'll consider it... I will... but in the mean time... what exactly did you want with those dragon bones?

Miro - we're gonna sell most of them, but the better pieces were gonna make into weapons~

Neeral - why do you need the money and weapons exacly?

Pharnax - we're gonna kill the Tarrask~

Miro - we're gonna help, kill the Tarrask.

Neeral - ahh... eum... okay cool?

>_ _ _
>>
No. 942722 ID: 7fb87a

>>942713
A one of a kind ancient monster of unbelievable power.


Lamashtu clearly wants you to fuck it.
>>
No. 942727 ID: 094652

I wonder if we could somehow turn those bones into sperm. Only one way to find out~~~.
>>
No. 942728 ID: 91ee5f

>>942713
Oh, that’s neat. Hey, what are we eating?

>>942722
There is no way in hell Neeral would be able to fit a Tarrask‘s dick in herself!
>>
No. 942736 ID: eeb7d9

>>942728
Nobody said it had to be in the near future~~

But i think that it is of our best interests, that is to say, Lamashtu's interests, to stop them from killing a powerful monster, that could potentially help us breed more powerful monsters.
>>
No. 942741 ID: 9876c4

Quick, nobody tell the bard he can't spell Tarrasque!
Hurry up!

>>942727
This sounds like a job for a very ribald philosophers stone.
>>
No. 942742 ID: 10c408

>>942736
I don't think this is a good idea. Not without further information to make up for how weak and unstealthy Neeral is. We have no idea if the adventurers would even be on board with monster fucking (though the bard might be convinced of it) and we don't know how safe it would be to even attempt to seduce and/or mount the tarrasque.

Start asking some questions, Neeral. We might have to ditch these clowns if we want to get anything done.
>>
No. 942746 ID: a9af05

>>942713
Let's about what we're going to eat.
>>
No. 942748 ID: 4cf79d

The Tarrask can't be killed. Do they have a way to annoy the thing enough to make it fuck off?
>>
No. 942759 ID: e6f10c

Ask him what a "Tarrask" is because you haven't even heard of it before. It sounds dangerous, that much you get.
>>
No. 942768 ID: 60af6e

Oh boy, Oracle powers go! Here's one bit where you can prove yourself by providing knowledge. First off, if its what I think it is killing it is out of your means. Its regeneration is truly absurd, and has a wide range of resistances. The best bet is to contain or imprison it, preferably with a great many powerful people assisting. Good for you all it literally has no friends, because of it being spawned by the Rough Beast. It's made enough of an ass of itself for just about every god worth mentioning to be opposed to it, so maybe you were guided to them for this reason.

Also, cuddle up to Miro as he speaks, hinting that maybe later the two of you could "discuss religion".
>>
No. 942782 ID: 8cb228

The main strength of the tarrask is that it is a giant land-bound monster, nearly impossible to kill.

The main weakness of it is that it isn't that great at range, especially if it's opponents can fly, and a VERY good wizard can set up the battlefield where it 'should' be into a trap to negate it's ability to do harm, potentially permanently, if he or she is clever enough (supposedly drowning it might work, among other obscure things).
>>
No. 942789 ID: 8cb228

Okay, some of the obscure methods to beat it could be: the wizard spell magic jar, the ability drain of the wraith or shadow or the Juju mystery of an oracle, suffocation/drowning, the eternal slumber grand hex of a witch, placing it in a plane of reality with no food for it until it starves, harpooning it with several immovable rods at once, using a helm of opposite alignment, or the divine spell polar midnight.
>>
No. 944280 ID: f5fee9
File 156762327820.jpg - (134.59KB , 1200x1000 , cut up tree.jpg )
944280

>Neeral hops up and walks over to Barkus, who is busy gutting and getting ready to skin the creature he killed... it has a body like an elk, but with a wolfs snarl and eagles wings... its deer like antlers are razor sharp, and its front legs end in human like gnarled hands... but most upsetting of all, its shadow is that of a humans... Barkus has a few new cuts along his arm and chest... some are quite deep...

Neeral - what... is it?

Barkus - Don't know... don't care... it jumped me in the Forrest, now its food.

Neeral - you killed that all on your own? Wow you're very strong!

Barkus - I've killed bigger, scarier and more fierce, this is nothing... just a savage animal.

Neeral - well, I'm very grateful... I... I really just want to say thank you for saving me from my den... and for everything really~
>>
No. 944281 ID: f5fee9
File 156762329774.jpg - (99.86KB , 1200x1000 , hand full of cock.jpg )
944281

>Barkus cuts off the creatures cock and tosses it to Neeral.

Barkus - this is all you get. don't choke on it.

Neeral - oh eum... th-thanks? [hey shub... this is... I mean... I think Barkus is trying to insult me... but this is a genuinely good gift where I'm from... its better meat than what I'm used to and nearly three times bigger than my usual meals... Should I... thank him or... am I expected to be angry at the slight? I'm not offended at all... but should I pretend to be? is that the proper thing to do?]

>_ _ _
>>
No. 944282 ID: 0efe8e

Thank him for the generous gift and then take it over to the fire to cook.
>>
No. 944283 ID: b3c4cf

He said not to choke on it. This implies that he wants to see how much stuff you can put in your mouth without choking.

So, start sucking on it I suppose.
>>
No. 944285 ID: f2320a

>>944281
Its good food its important to cook it before the blood leaks out of the cook
>>
No. 944287 ID: 0f41e2

>>944281
Yes, its probably meant as an insult.
But if it is good meat, just thank him and take it. But best skewer it on a pointy stick and grill it. That sould give him some phantom tingle in the nether region.
>>
No. 944288 ID: eeb7d9

Choosers can't be beggars! Thank him for the food and get cooking.
>>
No. 944289 ID: 9876c4

Get some wine and a saucepan.

prepare Cock au vin.
>>
No. 944294 ID: 4a9e28

>>944281
I mean, if he's trying to mess with you the 'proper' response would be to immediately swallow the whole thing raw while maintaining eye contact with him. Logistics of that aside, it'd probably cause more problems than it'd solve.

The right move here is probably just to nod without saying anything then going and enjoying your meal; thus far Barkus seems like the kind of fellow who's opinion isn't really swayed by words and will disapprove of anything he thinks is an attempt to.
>>
No. 944295 ID: 094652

I'd say stuff it in raw in front of his face, but there's diseases in all meat.

Ask for the scrotum as well. It's a monster, you never know.
>>
No. 944297 ID: e3e99e

>>944281
Be earnest.
"Is this... Is this really all for me? You're so much more generous than my old captors! Thank you for this kindness!"

Expressing honest appreciation for it, even if he's attempting to insult you, helps underscore how awful your life has been. Even if he dislikes you, he'll start to have some sympathy.
>>
No. 944503 ID: 0a7f21

If he's insulting you then he dislikes you, and will likely mistrust anything you say. Quietly thank him and then leave him alone so as not to antagonize him.
>>
No. 944505 ID: 91ee5f

>>944281
Go back and tell everyone that Barkus told you to eat a dick. At first you thought he was insulting you, but then he gave you an actual dick to eat. So now you’re going to eat this entire dick and enjoy it because this is better than any of your previous meals you’ve ever had in your entire life.
>>
No. 944535 ID: 10c408

It's probably intended as an insult and also some form of social snare

No matter what you do with it now, Barkus is going to come out ahead now that he's given it to you. Either you don't eat it (hunger) and ask for a different cut of the monster (gluttony) or you do eat it (raw, -collective opinion and you'll probably get sick) and he'll probably have more justification for not liking you (-collective opinion again)

So with all those in mind we should make him regret trying this. Ask him if you should cook it properly over the fire first and what the best way to roast it is. Do you need to squeeze the blood out first? Don't try to piss him off, just enough to put him in a bad mood that he'll do or say something in earshot that makes him look bad.
>>
No. 944547 ID: 91ee5f

I hate myself for just now noticing this, but.....

>>944280
>but most upsetting of all, its shadow is that of a humans...
Should we be concerned about the fact that this creature’s shadow looks like a human’s shadow?
>>
No. 944553 ID: 10c408

>>944547
No, because that's the shadow that belongs to barkus, as well as the tree to the left. (look at his mostly obscured feet)

I'd be more worried about the shadow in-between his and Neeral's that appears to be cast by literally nothing at all.
>>
No. 944563 ID: 91ee5f

>>944553
>No, because that's the shadow that belongs to barkus, as well as the tree to the left. (look at his mostly obscured feet)
No, it’s not Barkus’ shadow. And I know his is right next to the tree, but that’s not the shadow I’m talking about.

>I'd be more worried about the shadow in-between his and Neeral's that appears to be cast by literally nothing at all.
That’s the shadow I’m talking about. It’s the shadow of the creature that Barkus has hung on the tree branch.

Why does that creature have a human looking shadow, when it doesn’t look human at all?
>>
No. 944580 ID: f2320a

>>944563
The shadow most often reveal a being true form
>>944535
Lets ask so we can cook cock the right way its important too be well fed and fattened to really crank out quality monsters malnutrision leads to weaker babies and lower fertility
>>
No. 944643 ID: a29e83

>>944281

Cook the cock!

More specifically drive a stick (or Milo's rapier if you can get him to give it you) through the urethra and out the other end.
Then roast it over the fire till done.

Doing all that while glaring at Barkus should get the point across.

alternatively we could just grovel in thanks and play up the submissive harlot role he is probably expecting.

Also for all future cross species interactions i propose we put intent over reality. IE. pretend to get mad even though its better then you usually get.
>>
No. 944648 ID: 25554f

>>944643
Could make it so they continue acting like that and we act like its a punishment when its a reward would be nice
>>
No. 944737 ID: 32b5ec

>>944281
No reason not to thank him!
Best way to deal with an insult it to turn it into something positive.
>>
No. 944887 ID: 8d23f0

>>944281
might as well throw a joking insult back. "WOW, this must be at least 10 times the size of your meat!" make sure the others hear
>>
No. 944892 ID: 0a7f21

I'm not sure if he thinks you are a wilting flower or just hates kobolds. You should either just quietly thank him and back away so as not to offend him further, or go the opposite route and try to seduce him, knowing it will enrage him further.

How about "If you wanna see me swallow a fat cock I could make it much more enjoyable for you."
>>
No. 945578 ID: f5fee9
File 156917892303.jpg - (110.91KB , 1200x1000 , eating dick.jpg )
945578

>the little kobold takes the gift graciously and smiles

Neeral - Is this... Is this really all for me? You're so much more generous than my old captors! Thank you for this kindness!

>He smirks, and continues cutting at the beast.

Barkus - Don't mention it, and we have travel paper if you cant finish it...

Neeral - I know I wont be able to take it all in a single sitting... this must be the biggest cock I've ever had in me~

Barkus - Miro really knows how to pick em... go eat your dick you little cock slut...

Neeral - oh come now, if you really want to see me choke on a fat cock I can make it far more pleasurable for you~

>he stops skinning the beast dead in his tracks, our kobold licks her lips as Barkus's bulge grows in his trousers.

Barkus - I think you should stop talking to me now little whore...

>With that she trots off and sits down next to Miro.

Miro - ehh... Im sorry about him... I'll share with you if you like.

Neeral - oh no I love fatty dick

>She playfully licks the meats tip.

Miro - eum... you should cook that first... its rife with disease.

Neeral - oh I'm not worried, kobold stomachs can handle all sorts of nasty stuff. I've eaten mushrooms and bugs most my life and only rarely eat meat cooked. but it does taste better... in fact, I've learnt a trick... do you have any wine?

Miro - eum sure, we can pop open a bottle. To our friendship~

>Miro cracks open a bottle of red wine and pours enough for the whole party, meanwhile Neeral finds a shiny blueish pan in miro's stuff.

Neeral - whats this pan made of?

Miro - mythreal.

Neeral - My-Mythreal?!

Miro - yeah~

Neeral - Why?!

Miro - nothing sticks to mythreal~

Neeral - I... I... I... okay...

>The lusty kobold pours the rich wine over the fat cock as it cooks in the mythreal pan over the roaring fire... it sizzles and cooks to a rich reddish brown. With glee and a little hunger, she takes the huge meal and digs in, sinking her sharp fangs and beak into the tender flesh and ripping it apart piece by piece... Miro and Urist look a little discomforted by the sight, squirming slightly... Pharnax licks his lips watching

Pharnax - Neeral, May I have some? that looks delicious

>Neeral nods and offer it to the elf, who opens wide, revealing his needle like teeth, with a wet chomp he digs his maw into the meat and rips off a piece.

Pharnax - mmnnn just like mom used to make~

Miro - what's wrong with you mate?

Pharnax - hehee, do you want to know?

Miro - I'll pass...

>Soon the rest of the meats arrive and despite what Barkus declared, Miro shares some of his flank with Neeral. wine is passed around and the bark sings a few tales. soon the sun starts to set...

Miro - welp, I'm not very tired, so how about you guys hit the hay, and I'll take the first watch.

Urist - sure thing bucko...

Miro - Neeral my sweet, will you keep me company?

>of course~
>I'm tired...
>_ _ _
>>
No. 945589 ID: 9876c4

Fuckyeahcockauvin.

I'm for A. Let's be useful.
>>
No. 945596 ID: eeb7d9

As long as i can be useful, i shall keep you company! Especially after drinking wine, we don't want to fall asleep on your watch turn, eh? The more the merrier!
>>
No. 945612 ID: 94f01e

>>945578
Yes yes but first how will this work with us inside? We can have the excuse of freshing up
>>
No. 945644 ID: c0e130

>>945578
"On the first date? What do you think me, some kind of whore?!
...oh wait, I am. Sure!"
>>
No. 945653 ID: 0efe8e

I would say join him... but you should probably go some were and pull us out first.
>>
No. 945658 ID: 8cee7a

>>945653
...good idea.
>>
No. 945707 ID: a48264

Time to earn your keep... by keeping company! Might as well take this chance to learn more about this group -- that'll help you decide how long you want to stick around.

>>945653
>>945658
But's it's safe and cozy in here!
>>
No. 945761 ID: f57349

>>945653
Nah, stay inside. Instead of a lowly leech, let's think of ourselves like some classy vampire lord, having a guest over for dinner at Neeral Manor.
>>
No. 945762 ID: 094652

"Dessert! Yaaay!"
>>
No. 945764 ID: 91ee5f

>>945578
Of course!

>>945653
Nah, let’s stay inside Neeral. We can act as “protection”, that way Neeral doesn’t get pregnant.

Even though Lamashtu wants Neeral to get pregnant and give birth to new monsters, I don’t think getting pregnant from Miro would make a good monster offspring.
>>
No. 945773 ID: 9876c4

>>945764
I think it's entirely possible Lamashtu is thinking QUANTITY, not quality.
>>
No. 945802 ID: 094652

>>945773
Ultimately, it's what the monsters do with their strengths and weaknesses that matters. If a swarm of vicious man-eaters stays in one place and starves to death, that's not favorable. If a natural-born bladed bio-sword runs straight into an army with artillery, communication, and supply lines, that's also not favorable. If a meek pudgy widdle cutebold walks their way straight into the oncoming path of the princess' carriage, charms her into adoption, and sends coded scent messages back to their full-fledged tech-savvy army, that's favorable.

Stats are extremely important but what matters is applying them where they're needed. We're looking to create an ecosystem-civilization, diverse and ultimately adaptable for further evolution.
>>
No. 945807 ID: a9af05

>>945764
This
>>
No. 945880 ID: e3e99e

>>945764
Naw, see, that's the wrong way to look at things.
Instead, LET Neeral get pregnant, and then claim it's a miracle. Have her use raising their half-kobold child to justify staying with the adventuring party, and seduce the bard into being 'monster-swingers'.

She gets endless powerful monsters, and an armed escort.
>>
No. 945885 ID: a9af05

>>945880
The problem with adventurers is that they get paid to kill monsters. Asking them to help us make monsters is a good way of getting them to just turn around and kill Neeral before she can make any monsters.
>>
No. 945889 ID: e6f10c

>>945885
A important clarification is that they're paid to kill monsters that have been a big enough bother to someone with coin to pay to have said monsters killed. If the monsters aren't causing trouble, then why risk the party member's well being to slay 'em? And if they do cause trouble, well, that'll be more job opportunities for the party, though killing the monsters would go well against Lamashtu's desires. ...But if Neeral could speak to the monsters she's birthed and they'd follow her direction, then this could be a opportunity to con folk out of their cash. Bring the monsters in to cause a ruckus, then Neeral leads 'em off secretly and the party claims they dealt with the problem and gets paid.

Anyway, it's still way too early to reveal such things to the party. They do not trust Neeral anywhere near enough. And even if and when they do, them knowing is another way knowledge of Neeral's blessing by Lamashtu and mission to slip out and get to the ears of those who would kill her.

Oh, and a important note about the way Lamashtu's blessing on Neeral works is that the egg Neeral lays (two days after conception,) are buried to finish their growth and then hatch. How long that'll take is unknown and might be based on how big the offspring are. Whatever the way, it means that Neeral doesn't have to stick around to care for the eggs or the offspring.
>>
No. 946216 ID: 81cd19

That's one way to eat dick I suppose.

And yes, we should exit Neeral.

You should definitely agree to keep him company. Don't want him to get suspicious in any way.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason