[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

Report completed threads!

[Catalog View] :: [Archive] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 939120)
Message
File []
Embed   Help
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, MP3, MP4, PNG, SWF, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3883 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156314124060.png - (23.61KB , 800x563 , basement.png )
939120 No. 939120 ID: c2753a

The four of you touch down on a cold stone floor in complete darkness. It is cold and musty in the Plath House basement, and so dark that even three flashlights struggle to illuminate the path ahead. Ramona can provide lore, Rachel can provide strength, and Lisa can communicate outside the basement. You can assist in combat and heavy lifting, but you cannot communicate very effectively directly with Rachel.

+ + +

Will you keep the team together, or split up? In this special case, splitting the team can result in controlling another character temporarily. Keeping the party together will remain focused on Chuck.
Expand all images
>>
No. 939121 ID: b1b4f3

Did you bring any weapons? If not, someone should go up and grab some heavy tools from the wine cellar.
>>
No. 939122 ID: 0fae41

Stick together, at least you'll still know each other's locations when you get lost.
>>
No. 939123 ID: 9876c4

I fucking love the header image

Keep together until we have a task we need to split for.
>>
No. 939152 ID: 58ccd4

>>939120
Keep together
>>
No. 939153 ID: 322af8

No reason to split. Keep together and move onward.
>>
No. 939209 ID: 58ee15

No amount of heavy lifting can move that beaver's ass. Or can it...

Split up. Grab Lisa.
>>
No. 939213 ID: b1b4f3

Also: Ask Lisa if she's boned Geoff yet.
>>
No. 939227 ID: 9876c4

>>939209
Maybe we should be in back, to guard the rear.

From all who might seek to thrust themselves in it.
>>
No. 939324 ID: 1097f3

Split up!
>>
No. 939339 ID: 10c408

There is no reason to split up right now if all we're doing is going down a straight path.

Lead on, chuck.
>>
No. 939530 ID: 8eaf98

The only reason I could see for splitting up (besides memes) is for the opportunity to control another character. As interesting as that could be, now is not the time to do that. We do not have effective ways to communicate between groups or a reliable way to regroup if/when something notable is found.
As for marching order: Front Rachel Lisa Ramona Chuck
Rachel as primary muscle in front, Lisa and Ramona in middle as support, and Chuck in back as emergency rear cover.
>>
No. 939638 ID: 812ad3

>>939530
The person with the best eyesight should go second and hold one of the flashlights so Rachel can keep both hands empty and ready.
I'd go for Rachel, Chuck, Ramona, Lisa as the chance of something getting us from behind for the moment is slim.
>>
No. 939718 ID: 3e61ea

Watch Ramona's booty as you walk behind her
>>
No. 939787 ID: 15a025

Stick together. Chuck takes the lead. Have Rachel in the middle to watch Ramona and Lisa.
>>
No. 939858 ID: c2753a
File 156373385116.png - (26.63KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
939858

You: "I think we should really stick together down here."

Lisa: "Yeah. That's probably…"

Lisa's voice cracks and trembles with fear.

Ramona shines her light down the tunnel, and it lands upon an imposing shape. Your heart skips a beat, triggering your instinct to run. You and the rest stay put after a flinch.

Ramona: "What…"
>>
No. 939859 ID: c2753a
File 156373386525.png - (33.88KB , 500x500 , 2.png )
939859

Ramona: " Is that? "
>>
No. 939860 ID: 0fae41

Um, a still?
Rifle through the drawers.
>>
No. 939861 ID: 3ed3c3

>>939859
It looks like that old water torture device.
What's it doing down here?
>>
No. 939863 ID: b1b4f3

This is where Susanna died the first time.
>>
No. 939866 ID: 58ee15

Check if there's still any of that juicy holy water in that tank.
>>
No. 939869 ID: 322af8

Explain to the group that they are looking at the device that the demons used to torture the unpure back when they were people. How it got down here though you dont know.
>>
No. 939978 ID: 9876c4

We could make so much murderhooch with this.
>>
No. 939979 ID: 891b91

It looks like a bellows, a vacuum cleaner, and an insecticide sprayer got together and had a baby.
>>
No. 940498 ID: 1097f3

>>939979
What?
>>
No. 940539 ID: 891b91

>>940498
I mean that's what that device looks like a strange fusion of those objects. There's definitely a bellows in there, at the very least.
>>
No. 940540 ID: 62a65f

"Oh, back before they got killed the first time, those priests strapped Susanna into this and tried to replace her blood with... holy water, I think? Better not tell her we found it. Also maybe we should take it apart in case they get any bright ideas about doing it to someone again, if we can do it quietly."
>>
No. 940541 ID: b8d5aa

it looks like an oxygen tank, or an anesthetic gas, with some older equipment for basement surgery and mad science.

ask ramona if she has any idea of the kind of things that went on down here.
>>
No. 940650 ID: 15a025

Go through the drawers.
>>
No. 940663 ID: cf0bdc

Maybe Lisa could ask the mayor what that thing is?
>>
No. 940726 ID: 6107d4
File 156433881229.png - (92.35KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
940726

You inspect the peculiar mechanism. It is a bellows attached to some kind of tank, with tubes protruding from the top. At the end of each tube is a metal cannula. Air and sputters of fluid flow from the cannulas when you pump the bellows, creating a ghastly gurgling noise.

The machine is familiar, but you cannot quite place it.

You: "No idea."

You shine your light around the room, which appears to have no other available light sources. To the right are a bookshelf and a cabinet against the room's brick walls. A few of the support beams appear to be old, sagging, or broken. There is one door on the far side of the room, and a second one to the left. Exits in this are FAR DOOR, LEFT DOOR, and EXIT.

Rachel appears deeply unsettled. The room has a viscerally foreboding aura that menaces you despite being totally silent. Ramona is unmoved, but Lisa is breathing loudly.
>>
No. 940727 ID: 0fae41

Go left door!
I wonder if some of those screams Susanna hears down here are her own.
>>
No. 940728 ID: b1b4f3

Examine bookcase.
>>
No. 940731 ID: c4c64c

Check the bookcase, tease lisapanting.
>>
No. 940733 ID: 8d4593

>>940726
You
YOU'VE SEEN THAT INFERNAL CONTRAPTION BEFORE!
In Susanna's memories.

It's used to inject "Holy" water or some other vile substance into its victims.

Susanna was tortured here.
>>
No. 940734 ID: 322af8

Open cabinet.
>>
No. 940737 ID: 9876c4

>>940731
These are my major proposals, too.
>>
No. 940739 ID: 2df440

Inspect the cabinet
>>
No. 940829 ID: 891b91

Inspect the cabinet and bookshelf, try to help Lisa calm down.

>>940733
Probably a good thing that we didn't bring Suzanna with us, then.
>>
No. 941276 ID: 864e49

>You: "No idea."
YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT IS FOR FUCK'S SAKE! THE UNDEAD MONSTER PRIESTS LITERALLY SHOOT THE SAME KIND OF TUBE OUT OF THEIR BODIES, YOU GOT HIT BY THOSE THINGS!

eXAMINE BOOK CASE FOR SECRET PASSAGE¡
>>
No. 941299 ID: 15a025

Check the bookcase, and out of curiosity see if Ramona recognizes any of the books? If there isn't anything interesting with the bookshelf check out the left passage.
>>
No. 941334 ID: 8d26c4

>>941276
Calm down. Obviously whatever mystic mumbo-jumbo involved in letting us see that vision is a lot harder on Chuck than it is on us.

Let's check the bookshelf -- have Ramona watch your back while you examine stuff, since she seems the most level headed.
>>
No. 942709 ID: 3e9573

Tell Lisa to check the books on the bookshelf, while you yourself check both of the doors only to see where they lead.
>>
No. 944276 ID: 1097f3

Ask Ramona to check everything first.
>>
No. 945650 ID: 19da47

It's over
>>
No. 946265 ID: ce2157

>>945650
The artist has several projects running and is busy with personal life, stay patient.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason