[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 21753)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124931683946.png - (50.94KB , 800x600 , 134.png )
21753 No. 21753 ID: fb5d8e

>[roh-man-tis'-ar]
>n. a person who romances through methodical and obsessive means

Name: Janine
Age: 10
Average grade: A
Interests: Fiftyeight, hockey, unicorns

Name: Fiftyeight
Age: 15
Average grade: C
Interests: N/A

Name: Elizabeth, or simply Liza
Age: 20
Average Grade: B
Interests: Anthropology, travel
Expand all images
>>
No. 21755 ID: 2cbe3e

Yay. Time to see what Liza and Fiftyeight are up to on their little outing.
>>
No. 21756 ID: 6faa8c

So, who's holding us now?
>>
No. 21758 ID: 8a66e4

That arcade damn well better have TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.
>>
No. 21759 ID: 6164e0

We are still in elizabeths hands, right?

Okay Elizabeth, you know that just because he is now your stepbroth doesn't really change things. Really, he is just another person, someone you happen to know and share fond memories with. So really, be ready to be patient for him to open up and talk with you today.
>>
No. 21760 ID: fb5d8e
File 124931789795.png - (40.42KB , 800x600 , 135.png )
21760

Where zhould I take him, though? If I get him that drink zomewhere crowded that would defeat the purpoze of leaving the barbeque.. and a zupermarket seems so.. Hmm.. and I'm not drezzed for anything fanzy. He lookz good, though.
You know, I might not know Fiftyeight that well yet, but it juzt feelz like there'z a good perzon under that cold exterior. I feel rezponzible as hiz new elder zizter to help him dizcover it. I'm not forzing myzelf into hiz life, oui?
>>
No. 21761 ID: 6faa8c

>>21760
Ask him.
You'll probably get an 'I don't really care', but hey, it's the nice thing to do.
Either that, or just the arcade.
>>
No. 21762 ID: 6164e0

>>21760
Of course not.

Hrm, well here is the real question if you want him to be comfortable and open up:

What kinds of things do you remember him liking? If you can take him somewhere that emulates one of his favored childhood memories, it would sure be a nice thing to do for someone.
>>
No. 21763 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21760

I think a bar would send the wrong message in the first place. A book store might be better, because you can get some coffee and talk. If worst comes to worst then you can just browse books with him. Nobody COMPLETELY hates books.
>>
No. 21764 ID: 1afd58

>>21760
Liza, honey, I don't mean to insult you, but your chest looks so much nicer without an orb-shaped third breast in the center. You may consider repositioning us.
>>
No. 21765 ID: 8a66e4

>>21763
If asking doesn't get a response this seems like the best idea, honestly.
>>
No. 21766 ID: fb5d8e
File 124931876620.png - (41.77KB , 800x600 , 136.png )
21766

>"Zo.. You have any.. favorite placez? Anywhere you'd like to go?"
>"No, I am okay with anything."
>"Hmmm.. How about the library? It will be quiet and we can get a drink and perhapz zome cake at the cafeteria."
>"Allright."

We don't have any bookztorez with coffee around here, but we do have a very nice library. It even has a comic zection we can vizit.
Off we go!
>>
No. 21767 ID: 8a66e4

>>21766
Hmm, wonder if the latest issue of Journey is out...
>>
No. 21768 ID: 8ce2bf

>>21766
ASK HIM IF HE LIKES TWILIGHT
>>
No. 21769 ID: 6164e0

>>21768
NOOOOOO
>>
No. 21770 ID: 457c1e

"Accidentally" lead him into the national geographic naked black lady boobies section. He'll shit bricks and be carrying a book in front of himself ALL DAY.
>>
No. 21771 ID: 1afd58

>>21770
He's fifteen but has internet access. I think he's seen better than droopy tribal tats.
>>
No. 21772 ID: 457c1e

>>21771
That's when she should lift her shirt for comparison's sake.

"Wow, a good bra makes a big difference, non?"

*blushblush*

"Zoops, i have forgotten to wear mine!"
>>
No. 21775 ID: 1afd58

>>21772
Ah, Zut alors!
>>
No. 21776 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21766

Well, might as well strike up a conversation. Ask him if he's into books in the first place. Or ask him to tell you about school, or something.
>>
No. 21778 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21776

Or, since he'll probably answer all questions with one-word responses, then tell him a little about yourself. He knows very little after all.
>>
No. 21780 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932054225.png - (34.15KB , 800x600 , 137.png )
21780

>"There we go! A coffee for me, juice for you, and two zlizes of deliziouz ztrawberry cheezecake! Bon appetit!"
>"Thank you."
>"Zo! Do you read? I've heard Twilight iz becoming quite popular lately. Or maybe you like Harry Potter?"
>"I don't really read, sorry."
>"That'z allright. Everyone haz their intereztz. Zo.. How iz zchool?"
>"It's fine."

Hmm! He iz zo ztubborn.
>>
No. 21781 ID: ddd49b

Hmm...Should we tell her about what his sister thinks about him? I mean, we really should warn her...
>>
No. 21782 ID: 6faa8c

>>21778
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 21784 ID: aae86c

Are you too related blood-wise?
Anyway, don't talk to him. I think it'll just make more incomfortable.
>>
No. 21785 ID: 6164e0

>>21780
Let him know a bit more about yourself, and then ask him to fill you in on himself.
>>
No. 21786 ID: aae86c

>>21778
Yeah, best idea.
>>
No. 21787 ID: 954933

>>21781
No.

>>21780
Be conversational! Tell him a bit about yourself and try to draw him into conversation - bring the energy up!
>>
No. 21788 ID: 0fd1db

>>21780
If you're so desperate for him to show his true colors, just hit him in the face as hard as you can with without warning, and then play along when he gets all stompy and shouty.
That brings the best out of people.
>>
No. 21789 ID: 457c1e

By the way Liza, 58's little sister, in the last DAY, has rubbed her cunt against him, left incest porn on his bed, smelled his underwear, licked his seat, touched his cock, and put her vaginal juices on his flute so he would taste them. Just a heads up.
>>
No. 21790 ID: 457c1e

Oh, and all these things turned him on.
>>
No. 21791 ID: ddd49b

Tell him a bit about yourself...Don't tease him, it may make him a bit more hostile...
>>
No. 21792 ID: 04f34c

>>21789
Don't be rediculus. She just ALMOST did some of those things.
>>
No. 21794 ID: ddd49b

>>21789

Did those acts really turn him on? And I don't quite remember her doing THAT to his flute...I just thought she licked it...
>>
No. 21795 ID: ddd49b

>>21792

She did leave incest porn on his bed though...And smelled his underwear and licked his seat.
>>
No. 21797 ID: 8a66e4

>>21794
She touched her nipples with it, but I don't think she went below the waist.
>>
No. 21800 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932287231.png - (33.73KB , 800x600 , 138.png )
21800

Janine? Nooo, I can't imagine her doing anything like that. It'z obviouz zhe lovez her brother, but I don't think zhe'd take it that far.

Hmm! Talking about myzelf firzt.. That might work!

>"Yeah, highzchool was a pain in the azz for me too. It'z zo boring, right? I waz very happy to be able to chooze what I study when I graduated. Right now I'm ztudying anthropology at the Zaint Marino Women'z University. It'z a pretty ztrange change not to have any men around, but it iz relaxing too- Uhm, not that I mind your company! I would like to go travelling to Africa for my ztudiez zome day.. What about you? Any planz?"
>"No."

...I'm getting a little angry here!
>>
No. 21802 ID: 1afd58

>>21800
keep in mind that he's a teenage boy. He's just trying a bit hard to look nonchalant.

Ask about him. Ask if he has girlfriends (he doesn't) ask about Janine, ask about his mom. Talk to him until he opens up. He can't just sit there like a lump all day.
>>
No. 21803 ID: 6faa8c

>>21800
Aha, now you know how we feel. Someone like you is refreshing.
>>
No. 21804 ID: ddd49b

Yeah, we don't REALLY like him either, but he's okay. He really cares about his sister and stuff that's important though, so he's kinda nice...He's just...Introverted? Most guys really would just mumble positively or negatively. Be thankful you get words...
>>
No. 21806 ID: 9a71e2

>>21800
FFFFFFFFFFFFF if he doesn't eat that cake I may have to punch him.
Tell him to eat it.
>>
No. 21807 ID: ddd49b

You know, guys...How DID Fifty-Eight find us? It's not like teenagers carry objects of strange properties nowadays...
>>
No. 21808 ID: 04f34c

Honestly, he's just really bored and uninterested in life. He doesnt seem to have any interests that we can tell. It is kind of infuriating, isnt it? Maybe we should just punch him or something to snap him out of his enoui.
Oh! There was that manga thing. Ask him about that.
>>
No. 21809 ID: 6164e0

>>21807
Yeah.

Normal world and rules, but Orb?

There may be something there.

Or it could simply be a macguffin.
>>
No. 21810 ID: ed8d8a

>>21802
>He can't just sit there like a lump all day.

wanna bet?

I dunno what to tell you, Big-Liza. You can't force non-specific teenage dissatisfaction and angst to go away by talking for a few minutes. Just try to be patient with him.
>>
No. 21811 ID: f78140

>>21800
if he tries to escape, he was supposed to go pick up his sister for the barbeque. offer to pick her up with him and so forth; continue to talk to him while you drive. try to get janine involved when she joins.
>>
No. 21813 ID: 81d0f3

>>21807

Personally, when I was a kid I just had a toaster that would go on zany adventures with me, so I agree that orbs are just weird.
>>
No. 21820 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932401990.png - (33.82KB , 800x600 , 139.png )
21820

>"Hmm, the cake iz really good."
>"That's nice."
>"..Zo.. Do you like comicz? Did you ever read japaneze comicz, manga?"
>"Yeah."
>"Really? I love manga. What titlez have you enjoyed?"
>"I don't remember, sorry."

AAAHH!! I WANT TO PUNCH HIM! I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN HIZ LITTLE FACE!!
WHAM! MY FIZT AGAINZT HIZ NOZE-- No, that would break it.. Maybe juzt the cheek. But I don't want to knock out his teeth.. How can I hit him without cauzing permanent damage?
--Ahhh, why am I thinking about thiz?!
>>
No. 21822 ID: ed8d8a

Calm! calm! breathing exercises!
>>
No. 21823 ID: 6faa8c

>>21820
You want to see emotion?

Kiss him, then.
>>
No. 21825 ID: 9a71e2

>>21820
"Eat your cake or I'll knot your arms behind your head."
>>
No. 21828 ID: 6b26df

Playfully pat his cheek with your fist and puff your own cheeks. Saying something like: "You're not being any fun, you silly guy." is optional.
>>
No. 21830 ID: 04f34c

>>21820
You know... He's probably not going to eat any of that cake... what a waste. You should feed it to him. Like, use your fork and hold it up to his mouth type thing. You know... we've been with him for days... and I dont think he's eaten once in that whole time period...
>>
No. 21831 ID: 81d0f3

>>21820

I suspect that he's just trying to be frustrating now, just a little bit. Wander around to look at books, or ask him if you guys should go pick up Janine. Either way, be quiet for a while and let him talk next.
>>
No. 21832 ID: 6faa8c

>>21830
YES.
>>
No. 21833 ID: 5ba271

>>21820
Cheek would work. You won't be able to put too much force into it while sitting down.
>>
No. 21834 ID: 457c1e

NUT KICK IN:
5
4
3..
>>
No. 21835 ID: 457c1e

Slip off your shoe and rub his crotch with your foot. If that doesn't get a response out of him...
>>
No. 21837 ID: 8d5a55

>>21820
Look, Liza, he's been in a funk for longer than we've known him. It's pretty much his default behavior at this point. I don't think he knows how to do anything else!
You're really going to have to try some drastic measures to get reactions. A kiss on the cheek, sharing your cake, anything to break the ice.
He's built up a LOT of ice. So we need to chip away until there's a crack and then pry that sucker out until he's warm! You hear?!
>>
No. 21841 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21837

I think that doing something drastic would throw him off, and probably make things much more awkward. I suggest you just let him open up in his own time, and probably stop the inane conversation.
>>
No. 21842 ID: 35190d

>>21820
ask him if he's thought about you at all.
>>
No. 21843 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932525060.png - (35.87KB , 800x600 , 140.png )
21843

Don't zay I can't land a good punch. We've been getting zelf-defenze lezzonz at Zaint Marino's, zo I know all about inflicting the pain!
Hmm..
Allright! I'm not giving up! But- But I'm not going to kizz him or do anything naughty yet! He'z ztill juzt 15 and my little brother.
I'll give him a playful punch and pout a bit.

>"You're not being any fun, you zilly guy."
>"Ah-? I'm sorry."
>"No! Being zorry is not enough! Do you want me to forzefeed you thiz delicious cake?"
>"N-no no, that- That's allright. I'll eat it by myself, thank you."
>>
No. 21846 ID: 6faa8c

>>21843
>But- But I'm not going to kizz him or do anything naughty yet!
>yet
>YET

Gentlemen, we have hooked the herring.
>>
No. 21847 ID: aae86c

>>21846
Indeed.
>>
No. 21850 ID: 04f34c

>>21843
You go girl. Seriously though. Make sure he eats some of that cake. Like, keep an eye out for it. Hes probably going to try to get out of it somehow.
>>
No. 21851 ID: 35190d

>>21843
Ask him how he remembered you after so long.
>>
No. 21852 ID: aae86c

>>21851
No, he'll be uncomfortable. You gotta make him feel happy and comfortable.
>>
No. 21855 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21851

Well he kinda already answered that when he told us that she was his first kiss. So, yeah.
>>
No. 21863 ID: 8a66e4

>>21843
Check the time
>>
No. 21871 ID: e8d8be

>>21846

Watch it, she can hear you.
>>
No. 21876 ID: e8d8be

Ya know, pass the orb over to him for a bit. We obviously can't do our 'magic' from this end so lets try another.

Casually pass the orb saying something like you found this curious orb in the garden. At least it would start a conversation.
>>
No. 21878 ID: 8a66e4

>>21871
>Watch it
>WACHA! Gotta get back, back to the past Samoorai Jack (jackjackjack)
>>
No. 21889 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932904068.png - (36.41KB , 800x600 , 141.png )
21889

>"Zo.. I found thiz in the garden. Iz it yourz?"
>"Oh.. The Orb of Infinite Psyche. Yeah.. I found it at some archeological dig during a schooltrip last week. It- uh, it makes things interesting."
>>
No. 21890 ID: fb5d8e
File 124932907986.png - (24.38KB , 800x600 , 142.png )
21890

Chapter 7:
"So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee."
>>
No. 21891 ID: 04f34c

'sup dude. You gonna eat that? Your sister is totally hot btw, really nice too. Be nice to your stepsister, she's pretty cool.
>>
No. 21895 ID: 53905d

Cheer the fuck up, man. At least try to be friendly and act like you care about people.

You keep up this attitude and you are going to die alone and unloved.
>>
No. 21900 ID: 6164e0

>>21889
Where was the dig you found us at?

Also, come on, eat the cake, you know it will be tasty.
>>
No. 21901 ID: 04f34c

MOTHER FUCKING CAKE UP IN THIS HOUSE! THAT SHIT BE DELICIOUS! EAT THAT SHIT UP!
>>
No. 21903 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933035463.png - (34.42KB , 800x600 , 143.png )
21903

Listen, honored collective, I can see that she's nice myself, and that is exactly what is bothering me. Her caring touch makes me very uncomfortable.
I would prefer dying alone if it meant that I was allowed to be alone and noone was around to bother me with their love and attention... because I can't say 'No' to her this way.

I don't want cake. I am most positive that I will become sick if I force myself to eat this, but now I HAVE to eat it.

>"Zo.. What are you thinking of? You are looking zo thoughtful."

Okay, now don't make me think of incest again-- Oh- Damn all the risen lemures of ancient Rome!
>>
No. 21905 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21889

Wow what a talker, huh? So, how are you taking all of this?
>>
No. 21908 ID: db097e

>>21903

Well, at least your life isn't boring anymore, right?

Tell her you're thinking about how delicious the cake is.
>>
No. 21909 ID: 6164e0

>>21903
Look, I know it can be calming and peaceful to be alone.

But having someone to talk to, to laugh with and enjoy moments with, that is something precious to have.

So even if right now you would like to be alone, you also know that you want to talk with her.

So open up to her, even if only a little bit. Maybe tell her a single childhood memory, and see what happens.
>>
No. 21910 ID: 6cfb26

>>21903
Ask her if she has any female friends your age. Then you won't have to think about incest.
>>
No. 21918 ID: 476456

The girl you've been obsessing over for 3 years is giving you a shot.

Sure she's your half sister but look at that face bro.
>>
No. 21920 ID: 35190d

>>21903
If you enjoy being alone why do you talk to us. This edgy "I am a lone soul" is just a phase. Think about it do you really want to only have us to talk too.
>>
No. 21921 ID: 227d44

>>21903
On an unrelated note, what kind of music do you like?
>>
No. 21924 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933131571.png - (35.28KB , 800x600 , 144.png )
21924

I'll try..

>"I am just considering how delicious this cake is. I have not had cheesecake since my father left-- Ah, meaning no harm to you."
>"Ofcourze not! I waz pretty peeved when my parentz zplit up too. But on the other hand, I got to meet you and Janine, and that makez me happy."
>"I.. I guess."
>"We'll form a new, better family together, allright, lil bro?"

Just as I thought there was no gesture more inappropriate to this topic than a high five, Liza brings out the 'brofist'.
>>
No. 21926 ID: 476456

Brofist of the north star that shit.
>>
No. 21928 ID: db097e

>>21924

D'awww, I think it's cute! :3 Return it.
>>
No. 21929 ID: a3b36a

Pick a random subject. Babble about it. It doesn't matter if you actually feel strongly about it or not. Think about it like chaff. Or like spines on an animal. A defense so that she doesn't actually get close. She seems determined to talk to you no matter how quiet you get, so being quiet is not going to work at all. It will only make her work harder to get you to talk.

So, just pick a random subject, and devote a tiny portion of your brain to the conversation while you think on other things.
>>
No. 21930 ID: 6164e0

>>21924
Come on, you know you have to pound that.
>>
No. 21931 ID: 04f34c

>>21924
Bump that shit, yo. This could be the start of a beautifull friendship.
>>
No. 21932 ID: 8a66e4

>>21903
Well shit man. Now I can't help but imagine those creepy little blob things with lemur faces and tails. Why on earth did it take you saying that to conjure this image? I may never know.

Also you should accept the kindness. It's not like you did anything to deserve to be punished... Is it?
>>
No. 21934 ID: 954933

>>21924
Different people approach the situation in different ways. You've already established your lack of desire to try and educate others in your 'dark truth' - why not indulge them in their own 'light truths'? It does nothing to harm you, and might expand your horizons a bit. At worst, you'll feel a little silly - but it doesn't matter, right?

Indulge her. She means well, as odd as that might seem.
>>
No. 21936 ID: 04f34c

Wait... why will the cake make you sick?
>>
No. 21937 ID: 35190d

>>21924
one up her
do a pinky swear
>>
No. 21940 ID: e84119

>>21924
Pop it and lock it, bro. It is the only response.
>>
No. 21941 ID: 8a66e4

>>21936
Well he did have to force down Janine's meal when he wasn't even that hungry. Godddamn people need to stop using food to try and cheer him up.
>>
No. 21947 ID: 04f34c

>>21941
He has eaten one bowl of cereal in the two days we've been with him. Thats all.
>>
No. 21949 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933212864.gif - (117.61KB , 800x600 , 145.gif )
21949

Well.. I guess it does feel kind of good.
>>
No. 21950 ID: 954933

>>21947
Two options:
1) He's been eating offscreen, which isn't unreasonable
2) Depression/nihilism absolutely murders your appetite.
>>
No. 21951 ID: 954933

>>21949
See? Can't hurt to try.
>>
No. 21952 ID: db097e

>>21949

Doesn't it, though?

Ask her about what books she's been reading lately.
>>
No. 21953 ID: 35190d

>>21949
good job man you've made us incorporeal being proud
so now what?
>>
No. 21954 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21949

Well that's over with. Tell her that we've gotta go and pick up Janine now. It's about that time, right?
>>
No. 21955 ID: 04f34c

>>21949
Thats right. It does feel kinda good. Fuck yeah dude. Yours is the brofist that will pierce the heavens!
>>
No. 21958 ID: ddd49b

Hey dude~! Who's being a good little guy-crawling-out-of-shell...

We've been in those ruins longer than I thought...
>>
No. 21959 ID: e8d8be

>>21954

Oh yeh, we gotta go pick her up. See if we can bring Elizabeth too.
>>
No. 21967 ID: ddd49b

Are you guys sure that's a good idea? Are you sure you're sure?
>>
No. 21972 ID: 6a66c3

I wonder what happens if two people touch the orb at the same time.
>>
No. 21973 ID: fb5d8e
File 12493334409.png - (40.57KB , 800x600 , 145.png )
21973

Oh yeah, Janine. I did not promise her anything, but I feel this strange need to spend time with her, and somehow consider being with Liza and Janine together a good time.
Following your advice, I best pursue this feeling until it fades again.

>"Ah- It is expected of me to pick up Janine from her hockeypractice soon."
>"Ohhh. Let'z go with my car when we're done here. I haven't zeen Janine at hockey yet!"
>"So be it."
>>
No. 21977 ID: 6164e0

>>21973
Good going dude!

Alright, maybe talk about music in the car? What bands do you like, maybe you share interest.
>>
No. 21981 ID: 53905d

Why are we even trying to help this loser? His sister is fucked up for wanting to be his personal cocksocket but at least she isn't a whiny emo bitch, and Liza seems pretty fucking chill.

I say we need to get this amulet into Janine or Elizabeth's hands and hook THEM up.
>>
No. 21985 ID: 04f34c

>>21973
Great, This'll be fun. Good to see you smiling dude. Stick with us. We'll try to get you as many of these fleeting feelings as possible.
>>
No. 21992 ID: db097e

>>21973

You're doing well, young one. Now try to make some small talk.
>>
No. 21994 ID: 35190d

>>21981
We have no body and nothing better to do.
>>
No. 22007 ID: 2cbe3e

>>21973

Ask her what she listens to, or does when she's not at school.
>>
No. 22008 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933570663.png - (69.42KB , 800x600 , 146.png )
22008

>"GET OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!!!"

..I rarely seen Janine this intense. She has an incredibly competitive personality, and simply waltzes her way over corpses and ruins to get her way.
Truly an amazing contrast.


I don't listen to music.

>"What kind of music do you like, Liza?"
>"Hmm? Oh, I'm okay with any kind of muzic. It dependz on my mood. What about you?"

It's not within my wishes to disappoint her with a 'Nothing' after being the one who asked her first.
>>
No. 22014 ID: 476456

Cant go wrong with Jazz .
>>
No. 22015 ID: f78140

>>22008
tell her you're a big fan of music by The Greasy Moose.

also, hockey does not work that way. not even field hockey.
>>
No. 22019 ID: 35190d

>>22008
Tell her you don't really listen to music, ask her if she has any recommendation maybe you just haven't found something you enjoy.
>>
No. 22021 ID: 2cbe3e

>>22008

Classical. Nice and safe answer.
>>
No. 22022 ID: bd2eec

>>22014
Actually, go with the blues.
That fits your personality a little better.
>>
No. 22023 ID: db097e

>>22008

"Pretty much the same as you, really."

Cheer on your sister!
>>
No. 22024 ID: 1afd58

>>22008
Just blurt out something like "Whatever you listen to i mean sometimes like rock or pop but i mean also darker stuff because its more serious i mean i have like a really dark soul and anyway yeah music."
>>
No. 22025 ID: 8ce2bf

Lounge music. 58 is clearly a Lounge kinda guy.
>>
No. 22026 ID: 53905d

"Disco"
>>
No. 22033 ID: dc3ed5

>>22008
Ska.
Also cheer on your sister. Isn't she just adorably vicious? :3c
>>
No. 22034 ID: 227d44

>>22008
Electric Light Orchestra
>>
No. 22035 ID: 6a66c3

>>22019
Go with this. Also cheer or at least smile at your sister if she looks at you.
>>
No. 22036 ID: ed8d8a

>>22019
This is not a bad way to go. Phrase it as "looking for suggestions"
>>
No. 22037 ID: 04f34c

"oh... you know. A bit of everything."

So by "Hockey" you mean Lacross?
>>
No. 22039 ID: 35190d

>>22036
Yeah if you say a random song type it might end up coming back to haunt you honisty is the best way to go.
>>
No. 22040 ID: bd2eec

>>22037
No fellow voice, it is field hockey. Played with normal sportswear and sneakers instead of pads and skates on a grass field.
>>
No. 22041 ID: ddd49b

Just say you like a variety, but don't be too specific.
>>
No. 22042 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933665148.png - (71.77KB , 800x600 , 148.png )
22042

>"MURDERBAAAALLLL!!!"

The whistle sounds and Janine gets scolded for playing too aggressively.
It feels inappropriate to cheer on her right now.


>"Jazz, classical, blues, disco.. The Greasy Moose, Electric Light Orchestra.. Anything, really."
I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.
>"Ah, it'z good that you can enjoy zo much. Come over zome time, and we'll check out some CDz together, allright?"
>>
No. 22043 ID: 6faa8c

>>22042
PERFECT. Yes, accept that offer.
>>
No. 22044 ID: ddd49b

>>22042

Good job man! That's using your bluff skill.
>>
No. 22045 ID: ddd49b

Oh, and do not piss your little sis off. You see what she does on the field. Imagine her using what she learned on you.
>>
No. 22046 ID: 4e0411

>>22042
8I Something tells me she plays Bloodbowl. Uwaaaa~ She's so cooool~
>>
No. 22047 ID: 04f34c

Man. We should have stuck with Janine. Thats where the action is.

While its inapropriate to cheer now. Consider dropping a good "Lets go Janine!" in there whenever you need a break from the conversation with Liza.
>>
No. 22048 ID: 35190d

Tell her you'd like to but your CD collection is lacking.
>>
No. 22051 ID: dbeead

mike ceaver's books on tape.
>>
No. 22053 ID: 53905d

Cheer Janine on. If the referees dislike aggression they can fuck off back to Lacrosse or Polo or some other equally homosexual sport.

In any case, supporting her will help Janine gain the confidence to succeed in life. And beat the fuck out of her future boy/girlfriends if they try anything she doesn't like.
>>
No. 22055 ID: 04f34c

>>22047
Yeah. Janine needs the confidence to go for what she wants in life and TAKE it, no matter what piddly little moral, ethical and legal restrictions stand in the way, amirite?
>>
No. 22056 ID: 1afd58

>>22053
Why would you want Janine to beat the fuck out of Liza and 58?
>>
No. 22058 ID: 4e0411

>>22055
Well it worked for Muschio, didn't it?
>>
No. 22061 ID: f78140

trap sprung. The Greasy Moose plays music that not even the band themselves like.

also, Janine confirmed for field hockey.
>>
No. 22062 ID: 227d44

>>22061
Good thing he mentioned ELO to even it out then.
>>
No. 22063 ID: fb5d8e
File 124933897130.png - (48.33KB , 800x600 , 149.png )
22063

Fine, fine.

>"Agreed. My CD collection is lacking right now, however, so I will have little to add."
>"Oh, don't worry, half of my collection iz on my laptop too. Give me a call when you feel like it."

Apparently the coach did not want to deal with Janine's behaviour any more for the day, and sends her to sit on the side - but, ofcourse, her eyes meet mine and the next moment she is embracing me.
I suppose this is a good moment as any to cheer on her.

>"Aaah, big brother and Lizaaa! You came to watch!"
>"You play well, Janine."
>"Th-thank you! I try really hard for you, big bro!"
>>
No. 22065 ID: 1afd58

>>22063
aw how cute
>>
No. 22066 ID: 6b26df

Ask janine, what she wants to do after the match is over.
>>
No. 22068 ID: 53905d

Going for ice cream would be nice.

Lean in and whisper to Janine that it's OK to rough up the other players, as long as the referee isn't watching.
>>
No. 22069 ID: b61b02

>>22063
Well... Tell her you appreciate it?
>>
No. 22072 ID: 04f34c

>>22068
Second in so far as Icecream is concerned. Ice cream is scientifically proven to be awesome.
>>
No. 22073 ID: 5ba271

>>22068
>It's OK to rough up the other players, as long as the referee isn't watching.

That will go hilariously poorly.
>>
No. 22075 ID: 9e9b47

>>22068
>>22072

There's a barbecue to get to. Don't need to waste money when we're heading to a cookout.
>>
No. 22076 ID: 6faa8c

Is that half of an :3 face I see on Janine?

Anyway, should we take her back to the cookout or... idunno...
>>
No. 22077 ID: 53905d

Forget the barbecue. These siblings march to their own beat.
>>
No. 22078 ID: 35190d

>>22075
Does he know how to cook?
>>
No. 22084 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934060342.png - (48.69KB , 800x600 , 150.png )
22084

Well, me and Liza have been skipping because we are adults, but Janine still enjoys the whole family get together.

>"I appreciate that, Janine. ..We should head back to the barbeque."
>"Right, Marcuz really wantz to zee Janine."

More lame barbeque for the rest of the day.

I lower my voice a little to adress my little sister and whisper he something inappropiate but encouraging. I hope her competitive spirit will get to great places in life.
>"It's okay to rough up the other players, as long as the referee isn't watching."
>"..Okay, big broothheeerrr~"
>>
No. 22087 ID: 1afd58

>>22084
You're not an adult. You're fifteen. Get over yourself.

Also your sister is going to steal the orb. Just so you know.
>>
No. 22088 ID: 2dd482

Suggest stopping by at an icecream shop first. If only so Janine can get something cold and refreshing.
>>
No. 22089 ID: cde660

>>22084
D'aaaaaaaawww
>>
No. 22090 ID: 04f34c

Hey man. Are you forgetting how awesome that Moss Covered Wall was?
>>
No. 22091 ID: 04f34c

>>22088
Also, second. She deserves a reward.
>>
No. 22093 ID: 1afd58

I feel like mentioning that I like Janine's tendency to slyly look at the camera.
>>
No. 22095 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934115265.png - (26.12KB , 800x600 , 151.png )
22095

Chapter 8:
“So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.”
>>
No. 22100 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934162332.png - (52.65KB , 800x600 , 152.png )
22100

Guuuys!! What was up with trying to warn my brother like that!?
>>
No. 22101 ID: 476456

Warn who about what now?
>>
No. 22102 ID: 1afd58

>>22100
it's because we love you, Janine, and we want him to be more ready for your advances <3
>>
No. 22103 ID: 53905d

>>22100

"We're sorry, but this line has been temporarily disconnected."
>>
No. 22104 ID: 2dd482

>>22100
is dat sum DFC peeking out of that obviously over sized shirt?
>>
No. 22106 ID: 04f34c

>>22100
Sorry. Its been a long day. We made some serious progress with your brother. He totally smiled today. And ate a bit of cake. It was totally weird cause hes normally so aloof. Great game, by the way. You have a very aggressive style that fits your personality well.
>>
No. 22107 ID: 35190d

>>22100
We help whoever is our holder and he was currently using us so it was more important we helped him than you. However now that you hold us you are the one we will help.
>>
No. 22108 ID: 276781

Janine, our task is to help the one who bears us. We felt your brother needed more time with us, so we warned him.

That is inconsequential now, as you bear us anyway. How can we help you, dear?
>>
No. 22110 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934265430.png - (50.54KB , 800x600 , 153.png )
22110

Awww, thanks, guys!
Help me make big bro smile too! He was a little bit social during the barbecue today, and it was so amazing! He's so calm and gentle to everyone. He even ate a whole sausage!
He's taking a nap in the backyard right now. He looked a little sickyyy. Heeheehee~

So did you guys hear what he said about playing it rough? So it IS okay to hurt him when I make him love me! That makes everything much easier, right, guys?
>>
No. 22111 ID: 6faa8c

>>22110
>So it IS okay to hurt him when I make him love me!

Nonononono!
Bad idea! We want him to be happy first. That way things can't possibly break apart later.
>>
No. 22113 ID: 6faa8c

>>22110
Further, just lay down next to him. Spending simple time with him is always a step in the right direction, and has zero creepout risk.
>>
No. 22114 ID: bd2eec

>>22110
No no, Janine, dear, he meant it is okay to rough up the other players in your hockey game.

Not him.
You don't want to hurt your beloved brother, do you?
That would make him sad.
>>
No. 22115 ID: 227d44

>>22110
Honestly, dear, I wouldn't suggest being rough with your brother. He looks fragile.
>>
No. 22116 ID: 8a66e4

>>22110
Sooooort of~
Not too much though, until he gets used to it. For now, let's try to focus on subtlety. We need to come up with some sort of clever plan to get him closer to you.
>>
No. 22117 ID: 6faa8c

Also, that shirt is conspicuosly revealing. Did you wear it for big bro?
>>
No. 22118 ID: 35190d

>>22110
He wanted you to play rough because it shows that you are competitive it shows you can stand up for yourself.
The stronger you are competitivly the higher are the chances you will get what you want out of life.
>>
No. 22120 ID: 6164e0

>>22110
Remember, he is your beloved brother, and hurting him would make him sad, and you don't want that, right?
>>
No. 22122 ID: 8a66e4

>>22116
Saaaaay, did you ever get back the panties you left in his locker?
>>
No. 22123 ID: 9e9b47

>>22110

Look, it's fine if he's hurt a little bit. Like he said, as long as nobody like the ref knows what's the difference?
>>
No. 22125 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934383560.png - (71.93KB , 800x600 , 154.png )
22125

I'll just rough him up a little~? Okay, someone like the ref-- Like mom! Someone like that can't know about it, aaaand it can't be too much because big bro is a teensy bit fragile. Uhmm.. That will be okay, right?
Right! I gotta get the most out of my competitivityness.

..Aaahh, look. Look, he's sleeping. That secret face.. Even when he's sleeping he looks so intense and serious.
Aahh..

I can't lie down next to him, though, the bench is way too small.
>>
No. 22128 ID: 8a66e4

>>22125
:3c Stroke his hair while he's sleeping
>>
No. 22129 ID: 6164e0

>>22125
How about slowly lower yourself onto laying on top of him.

He looks pretty out of it, it could work, and you would be so close to him, he would be warming you with his heat. Don't you want his heat?
>>
No. 22130 ID: 276781

>>22125
It might be best to let him sleep for now. He's had an... eventful day.

Have you spent any time with Liza, Janine?
>>
No. 22131 ID: 1afd58

>>22125
What is he sleeping ON? It looks frilly. Is that some girls' dress or something?
>>
No. 22132 ID: 04f34c

>>22125
I wonder what his breath tastes like...
>>
No. 22133 ID: 6a66c3

>>22125
You do realise hurting him is not gonna make him love you right?
>>
No. 22135 ID: 5ba271

>>22125
I'm seeing you, Janine.

Your once-white shirt is spattered with blood. Your hockey stick is covered as well. Your brother has entered the room, and you seem oblivious to the obvious look of horror on his face. Behind you, Elizabeth's exposed brain gushes a small stream of red, trickling down her face, across the table, and to the floor.

You're trying to justify it by claiming that nobody saw it, so it's okay. You're really scared. You don't want to have gone this far to just be rejected.

This is where that philosophy will lead.
>>
No. 22136 ID: 1afd58

>>22133
Lies. Haven't you the saying "You always hurt the ones you love?" Well, it works both ways.
>>
No. 22137 ID: 6a66c3

You could ask Liza for advice. She's 20, so i'm sure she knows something about seduction.
>>
No. 22138 ID: dbeead

guys, 58 has cancer.
>>
No. 22142 ID: 8a66e4

>>22132
Shush, not, now. Too many disapproving eyes lurking about.
>>
No. 22143 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934451625.png - (71.91KB , 800x600 , 155.png )
22143

Aaahhh.. This hair is so soft.. So soft.. And it smells so good, like big brother.
Uh-- That's Liza's jacket- That's nice of her! I think that big brother deserved his rest too, guys.
Aaahh..
Eeeee.. Eeeeeee, but I can't lie on top of him! He'll definately wake up.. Maybe.. Maybe he won't?
Aaahh, should I? Should I?
Aahh, I'm getting all crazy from his smell! My heart is beating so hard, you guys!
>>
No. 22144 ID: 9e9b47

>>22125

Exactly, Janine. Refs like your mom and dad. Hell, while we're on the subject, maybe you should leave Bro behind and go see Liza. Bro's the ref when it comes to HER after all...

Liza being Elizabeth and all.
>>
No. 22145 ID: 1afd58

>>22143
Look around first, you twit. You are outside, there are bound to be potential witnesses. Keep it calm and quick, whatever you do.

Basically, a quick kiss on the lips at most.
>>
No. 22146 ID: 9e9b47

>>22143

Janine, see

>>22144
>>
No. 22147 ID: 2dd482

>>22143
lay on top of him, slowly and gently. if he wakes up say you were so tired form hockey practice that you needed a nap, and he seemed like the most comfy spot.
>>
No. 22148 ID: 476456

To your credit though he wasnt too thrilled about finding that out.
>>
No. 22149 ID: 8a66e4

>>22143
Weeeelll, you can go ahed but no groping right now, okay? ヽ(´ー`)ノ
>>
No. 22150 ID: 04f34c

>>22147
Second. Maybe he'll even snuggle in close to you this way.
>>
No. 22152 ID: 53905d

Just play it cool, Janine. If you come on strong you will push him away.

The best thing to do is be a friend to him. Build a rapport. The guy is lonely as all hell, so you need to be there for him so he can open up emotionally.

In short, the first step to becoming lovers is becoming friends.
>>
No. 22153 ID: be455f

At most, sit next to him. More later, at home.
>>
No. 22154 ID: 9e9b47

>>22143

Remember secondary objective.

Must deal with stealer of first kiss.
>>
No. 22159 ID: 29ea81

>>22154
We don't want that thief stealing Janine's first kiss too.
That's ONLY for 58. Nobody else.
>>
No. 22160 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934579144.png - (70.62KB , 800x600 , 156.png )
22160

Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna be gentle, okay!
Everyone went home or is cleaning up right now, it'll be okay!!

..
..He's not waking up..
..Aahhh..
...Aaaaahhh... So close to big brother..
W-when we're married we'll wake up like this every day.. Big brother.. I love you..
I love you so much it hurts me so much..
Ow, my chest- Guys, I love him so much it hurts me! Ow! Ow ow ow ow! My chest and heart are in so much pain from feeling big bro so close to me.
...Oooh, big brotherrrr... Aaaahh....
>>
No. 22161 ID: 6faa8c

>>22160
Go to sleep with him or CAREFULLY kiss his lips.
>>
No. 22164 ID: 53905d

Janine, I think you are having a heart attack. Do any of your limbs feel numb?
>>
No. 22165 ID: 8a66e4

>>22160
D'aaaaaawww~ Well, first you might want to check and see we aren't pushing against your sternum. If not, then just lie there peacefully and I'm sure you'll start to feel better.
>>
No. 22167 ID: 6164e0

>>22160
..You didn't let the orb get stuck between you two, right?
>>
No. 22168 ID: 04f34c

Its ok, Its ok. Calm down, calm down. just relax and enjoy your time on him.
>>
No. 22169 ID: 1afd58

>>22160
Janine you are laying on a bee.
>>
No. 22170 ID: 04f34c

>>22164
She's 10 and athletic. She is not having a heart attack.
>>
No. 22172 ID: bd2eec

>>22170
Very clearly something is hurting her though related to her heart.
Maybe she has a heart condition that she didn't know about?
>>
No. 22173 ID: 53905d
File 124934639087.jpg - (30.50KB , 480x270 , chest-burster_burst_001_1196992666.jpg )
22173

Well, if it's not a heart attack...
>>
No. 22175 ID: 8a66e4

>>22172
That would be wuv
>>
No. 22177 ID: 9e9b47

>>22172
>>22175

Or it's the orb
>>
No. 22178 ID: 276781

>>22172
Hm... seems plausible, but there's no way of knowing without more information.

When you say your chest hurts, Janine, do you mean figuratively or literally? And if you mean literally, what is the pain like?
>>
No. 22182 ID: 2dd482

>>22170
she might have arrhythmia.

KATAWA SHUOJI IS GO!
>>
No. 22183 ID: ddd49b

Janine, Honey? You're lying on us. While you're pretty light, you feel heavy.

I sure feel jealous of the relationship that you and Fifty-Eight have though. When I had a body, my sis and I weren't on the best of terms. We weren't openly hostile and were civilized to each other, but there was tension. We did try to support each other though. I wonder what had happened to her? HOW did I get in the Orb? I miss having a body...
>>
No. 22184 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934721572.png - (76.40KB , 800x600 , 157.png )
22184

Hmm.. I want to! I want to.. just a quick, careful careful kiss.. But.. I really want him to give me my first kiss. I want to make a memory we can both treasure.
This pain is love, you guys! I have so much love for Fiftyeight I am going to explode! Ow ow.. Soooo much for you, big bro. More than you will ever ever ever comprehend.
Aahh, big brother...
His breath tastes sweet.. It smells a little like sausages..

>--snrk--
>>
No. 22185 ID: 8a66e4

>>22184
Oh fuck-- Abort mission! Interlopers!
>>
No. 22188 ID: 227d44

>>22184
Oh god Janine, FRENCH ALERT
>>
No. 22189 ID: 04f34c

If you want to make an important memory then that is the most important thing. Give him a kiss on the cheek, or on the forehead instead. that way its not using up your first kiss.

oh god... I bet his mouth tastes so delicious though...
>>
No. 22190 ID: 6faa8c

>>22184
Liz doesn't seem angry, though, even though it is obvious what's going on...
>>
No. 22191 ID: 1afd58

>>22184
Is it just me or is Liza a bit reminiscent of Kuhral?
>>
No. 22192 ID: ed8d8a

>>22177
yeah.. you should totally stop lying on the orb. you'll get a bruise.
>>
No. 22198 ID: ddd49b

Liza seems to be rooting us on...Keep on going.
>>
No. 22199 ID: ddd49b

Also, move us, please.
>>
No. 22200 ID: c01408

SUDDENLY, A PLAN FORMS:
Have Janine lie on orb.
Have orb cause bruise on chest.
Tell big brother we're totally worried about this bruise but we're too embarrassed to ask mom about it and would he please take a look for us.
Remove shirt.
Tell him we're not convinced when he says it's fine. Ask him to touch all around it to make sure.

JANINE
DO YOU WANT FIFTYEIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOUR NAKED BODY
Y/N
>>
No. 22202 ID: ddd49b

Ohh...Good plan...
>>
No. 22204 ID: 476456

Liza seems to think its cute.

Show her how cute you can be!
>>
No. 22205 ID: 8a66e4

>>22200
:3c
>>
No. 22206 ID: 04f34c

I'll bet his lips taste like hotdogs... oh god...
>>
No. 22207 ID: 9e9b47

>>22206

There's a hint of mustard.
>>
No. 22210 ID: 8a66e4

>>22184
Janine... Liza is laughing at you....
>>
No. 22227 ID: 9e9b47

>>22210

Yes. eLIZAbeth certainly is.
>>
No. 22228 ID: 04f34c

Just snuggle up on him and pretend to be asleep, Janine.
>>
No. 22234 ID: fb5d8e
File 124934994637.png - (78.95KB , 800x600 , 158.png )
22234

Abort-- Abort?! Ah!
Liza!
No, sh-she doesn't look upset.. She thinks it's cute?
Ah!

>"Janniiiinnneeee~ What are you doing there~"
>>
No. 22235 ID: 476456

Say "wh-...what does it look like i'm doing?"
>>
No. 22236 ID: 2dd482

>>22234
Liza: Look down Janine's shirt.
>>
No. 22237 ID: 35190d

>>22234
play of the cute girl ruetine adults love that kind of stuff.
>>
No. 22238 ID: 04f34c

>>22234

N-n-nothing. We were just going to have a nap is all. We're tired from practice and wanted to nap on big brother. Thats all. I mean.. he's just so cute when he's sleeping... and he smells so good and oh god oh god oh god...
>>
No. 22239 ID: a343f5

Use this:
>>22147
>>
No. 22240 ID: b9e6d8

>>22234
"Just, taking a nap with big bro." It'll fit well with looking a bit embarrassed.
>>
No. 22242 ID: 8a66e4

>>22234
"Wh-what are you talking about?! I wasn't doing anything. I was just going to take a nap!"
>>
No. 22247 ID: ddd49b

Claim you didn't see him.
>>
No. 22248 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935053522.png - (79.19KB , 800x600 , 159.png )
22248

O-okay, okay! Uhmmm...!!

>"Wh-what are you talking about?! I wasn't doing anything. I was just going to take a nap! I was so tired of practice a-and big bro seemed so comfortable and he smelled so good so I thought I could sleep here--What what does it look like I'm doing?"
>"(( looked like you were gonna give your bro a little good night kizzzzz ))"
>>
No. 22250 ID: ddd49b

I wonder if he can hear us...
>>
No. 22251 ID: 476456

"M....Maybe i was!" and then kiss him. doo eeeet
>>
No. 22252 ID: 2abfb1

>>22248
SHE'S ON TO US.
ADMIT EVERYTHING AND ASK FOR ADVICE.
>>
No. 22253 ID: 476456

PLATONICLY. PLATONIC KISS.
>>
No. 22254 ID: 35190d

>>22248
Say this
"Why would you think I would do something like that? Are you projecting?"
>>
No. 22255 ID: 6faa8c

>>22248
Don't admit everything. Just tell her the very basics.
>>
No. 22256 ID: 53905d

You should ask Liza for advice on how to make a man yours.
>>
No. 22257 ID: c01408

>>22248
Give him an adoring kiss like any little sister who looks up to her brother would. She won't know the difference.
Plus you get to kiss him~
>>
No. 22262 ID: 04f34c

I- I- I- I would not. thats so g-g-gross, right? I was just um... smellin his breath is all... I just... oh god...
>>
No. 22263 ID: 1afd58

>>22248
Just suddenly start screaming in panic and grinding your crotch against his while crying madly.
>>
No. 22265 ID: 8a66e4

>>22248
Don't let it seem like anything more, just play along and keep acting embarrassed and she won't suspect a thing I'm sure.
>>
No. 22269 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935148258.png - (79.46KB , 800x600 , 160.png )
22269

>"Y-yeah! That's completely normal!"

Okay, I'll give him just a normal platonic family kiss! It will be okay! Just.. a normal..
...nnooo, I can't do it! This is too embarrassing! It doesn't feel like a family kiss at all! Big brother is my lover!!!

>"Janine, could it be that you're a tiny little bit in love with Fiftyeight?"
>>
No. 22270 ID: a343f5

Say "Don't be silly!" and bury your face in your brother's shoulder.
>>
No. 22271 ID: ddd49b

Maybe we should try to let her decide what to do, we're not gonna be around forever...Are we?
>>
No. 22272 ID: 1afd58

>>22269
Get off of your brother and sit down next to the bench and cry in embarrassment. That will teach Liza to be right.
>>
No. 22274 ID: 6faa8c

>>22269
Again, Liza doesn't seem to think this is a bad thing...
>>
No. 22275 ID: 476456

More like a tiny lot.
>>
No. 22278 ID: 35190d

>>22271
Well he found us at a ruin cite and we've been here a long time who knows?
>>
No. 22280 ID: 04f34c

>>22269
Kiss him on the forehead. That'll make it look like a family kiss.
>>
No. 22282 ID: ec8c17

Swear her to secrecy.
Double-pinky swear or higher!
>>
No. 22283 ID: ddd49b

>>22278

Well, even if we're forever, they're not. We should let them do some thing by themselves. There's a reason we were found in a ruin.

I miss having a body...
>>
No. 22286 ID: 9e9b47

>>22271

What's the point of a magical amulet that puts voices in your head if the voices don't talk?
>>
No. 22287 ID: 04f34c

>>22286
+1 to AC?
>>
No. 22288 ID: 276781

>>22283
You fool, don't let the girl hear you.
We've kept the secret well enough until now, but we don't need you blabbing it out loud.
>>
No. 22289 ID: ddd49b

>>22287

Hahahahahahahahaha!
>>
No. 22290 ID: 9e9b47

Oh, right.

>>22269

Get angry. "H-hey, of course I love my brother! It's normal. Why do you care so much, do you love him too?!"
>>
No. 22293 ID: 0d4666

>>22290
Ohoho, yeeesss. Good idea thar.
>>
No. 22298 ID: 8a66e4

>>22272
This sounds like the best plan...
>>
No. 22300 ID: 04f34c

>>22298
You dont want to wake up bro though, you know?
>>
No. 22302 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935291576.png - (78.68KB , 800x600 , 161.png )
22302

>"(( w-will you keep it a secret? ))"
>"(( ofcouuurze~ ))"
>"(( pinky swear? ))"
>"(( pinky swear. ))"

W-well.. I guess it's kind of okay like this! She won't tell anyone, and she wasn't angry about it.
Hmmnn.. Okay, I'll ask.

>"W-Why do you care so much? Do you love him too? L-like me, I mean.."
>"Maaaaaybe a little. I don't want to be your rival though."
>>
No. 22305 ID: 6faa8c

>>22302
You don't have to share him, but... every man loves threesomes, Jenine. EVERY MAN.
>>
No. 22306 ID: 1afd58

>>22302
Janine he is waking up. PAY ATTENTION JANINE.
>>
No. 22308 ID: 9e9b47

>>22302

HEY Fiftyeight's awake
>>
No. 22309 ID: 2abfb1

>>22302
Elizabeth is FUCKING WITH US.

Janine, this is the girl you swore you would destroy!
>>
No. 22310 ID: 04f34c

>>22302
Ok, pretend we've been here for a while ok? and that we're really sleepy and that we want him to go back to sleep so we an keep sleeping on him. oh god oh god oh god he's soooooo cute when he wakes up.
>>
No. 22313 ID: 276781

>>22302
Pay attention, you silly little girl. He wakes, he wakes!
>>
No. 22335 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935433851.png - (74.12KB , 800x600 , 162.png )
22335

AAAHH!! Oh no no no, I can't look him in the face right now! Not nooow!
I'll pretend to be asleep!

>snnnrrhhh... fffuuuuu... snnnrrrhhh... fffuuuuu

>"..Janine? What..?"
>"Good evening, little bro. Zhe waz zo tired from hockey practice zhe fell azleep too!"
>"..On top of me? Posed like this?"
>"Zhe muzt have thought you looked really comfortable!"

...Liza can't be Elizabeth.. She's way too nice! Elizabeth is an evil witch!
>>
No. 22337 ID: 04f34c

You're right. It must be a different person. Hey, lets ask her what she knows about that trip later, when we have a moment.
>>
No. 22341 ID: ddd49b

As a matter of fact, don't ask Liza about the trip.
>>
No. 22342 ID: 35190d

>>22335
pretend to wake up
>>
No. 22345 ID: 2dd482

>>22342
yes, pretend to take up, push your upper body up with your arms, so your shirt dips real low. It should give your brother the perfect view of your DFC.
>>
No. 22347 ID: 8a66e4

>>22335
Maybe she isn't. For now, you should probably just try to keep acting like you're asleep, until he actually specifically tries to wake you. Do your best to seem tired~
>>
No. 22356 ID: 987386

If it was her, could you really blame her for having a moment of weakness around your sweet, handsome, kind, WONDERFUL brother? Maybe she couldn't stop herself.
>>
No. 22364 ID: 476456

>Liza cant be elizabeth.

Hey hey hey hey. We're not the ones who overreacted!
>>
No. 22385 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935674384.png - (75.15KB , 800x600 , 163.png )
22385

A-Allright.. I'll continue pretending to sleep..

>"Well.. Nothing to be done about it. I do not wish to wake her up if she's so tired. ..She can be so childish sometimes."
>"Awww, I think it'z cute! Dad can alwayz give you a ride home if it getz too late. I would, but I gotta return to campuz."
>"I appreciate the thought, thank you.
>>
No. 22391 ID: 6faa8c

>>22385
DAAAAAAAAW
>>
No. 22393 ID: 04f34c

Group Hug!
>>
No. 22395 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935694717.png - (75.02KB , 800x600 , 164.png )
22395

>"Hmm.. You really care about your zizter, don't you?"
>"Ofcourse. As her elder it is my duty to look after her wellbeing."
>"You know, I bet behind all that izolation and zad little faze, there'z a loving caring perzon, juzt waiting to bloom completely."
>".. I have never had ill intent, no."
>>
No. 22396 ID: 6faa8c

>>22395
....

I'm starting to see what Janine sees in him.
>>
No. 22397 ID: 04f34c

Oh shit. Expetations rising.
>>
No. 22401 ID: 0d4666

>>22396
I know, right. I'd love someone like that irl.
>>
No. 22404 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935736639.png - (74.38KB , 800x600 , 165.png )
22404

>"Well, call me about that music evening. Good night, little brother."
>>
No. 22405 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935738653.png - (70.74KB , 800x600 , 166.png )
22405

>>
No. 22406 ID: 6164e0

>>22404
AW YEAH
>>
No. 22408 ID: 6164e0

>>22405
..Huh.

That did not seem like a sisterly kiss, did it Fiftyeight?

In fact, it might remind you of that kiss a few years back, doesn't it?

How does that make you feel?
>>
No. 22409 ID: 53905d

GET EQUIPPED WITH: EMBARRASSING ERECTION.
>>
No. 22410 ID: 145c6d

Shit just got real.
>>
No. 22411 ID: 04f34c

Pose as a team.
Cause shit just got reral.
>>
No. 22413 ID: 6164e0

>>22409
Which would press against Janine, based on body positioning.
>>
No. 22416 ID: 9e9b47

>>22405

Well, I guess you're about to get a lot of erection there Janine.
>>
No. 22418 ID: 9e9b47

>>22413

Goddamn you Bob and your slightly superior posting speed.
>>
No. 22422 ID: 6faa8c

BOOBS ON FOREHEAD

LIPS ON LIPS
>>
No. 22426 ID: 04f34c

HEY JANINE! I'LL BET YOUR BROTHERS CURRENT ERRECTION IS TOTALLY CAUSED BY HIS ATTRACTION TOWARDS YOU!
>>
No. 22434 ID: 8a66e4

>>22404
Ksssssshhh... Dishonesty
>>
No. 22438 ID: fb5d8e
File 124935899346.png - (43.62KB , 800x600 , 167.png )
22438

Ahh... Aaaaahhh.. Y-you guys are right.. Aahh, it's pressing against my tummy! Aaahh!!
It.. It's because of me?!
He.. H-he's holding me against him a-and now Liza is gone he has an erection.. Aaah.. aaahh
He's..
Is he trying to take advantage of me in my sleep?!
Aaahh!! AAAAAHH!!!
AAAAAHHH!!!
AAHH-- THIS IS JUST LIKE MY FANTASIES, AAAAHH!!!!
>>
No. 22440 ID: 6164e0

>>22418
Give me a daily fantasy quest that is roughly based off one of the D&D settings, with experience handed out for the players to spend on the character, and I will post before I can even post.

I will transcend time.
>>
No. 22441 ID: 6164e0

>>22438
She is going to explode.
>>
No. 22442 ID: 9e9b47

>>22438

Information overload. I think we broke her.
>>
No. 22443 ID: 476456

Might wanna inhale there, just saying.
>>
No. 22445 ID: 8a66e4

>>22438
Oh gosh uhhh
Pretend to shift in your sleep and just move up and down once?
>>
No. 22447 ID: 8a66e4

>>22445
Also sigh/mumble contentedly
>>
No. 22450 ID: 04f34c

>>22447
This.
>>
No. 22451 ID: 987386

>>22445
I agree. It will get him to associate Janine with pleasure a bit more.
>>
No. 22455 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936013626.png - (44.68KB , 800x600 , 168.png )
22455

M-move..? But-- Oohh, I see. Maybe I can encourage him.. I'll shift up and down while I sigh contendly.. and I'll quietly mumble 'Brother..'!
That feels weird against my tummy..

..Ah, no! He just removed his hands.. Oh-- Maybe he's scared if I'll wake up? Ahhh.. Ahh, that is so cute...

Oh-- I'm starting to feel all hot...
>>
No. 22456 ID: 9e9b47

>>22455

I think things are gonna get downright uncomfortable unless you stop.

That being said, please continue.
>>
No. 22457 ID: 2dd482

>>22455
now quick! stop moving! let him relax for a bit.

Then do it again!
>>
No. 22459 ID: 04f34c

Ok, lets pretend to be asleep for a bit longer... let him make the next move... if he doesnt? try wiggling like this again, ok? God, your right that is so cute... dont you want to just... I mean... so hot, omg, right?
>>
No. 22460 ID: 53905d

What you are experiencing is arousal. It pales in comparison to being spitted on your brother's massive throbbing phallus as has his way with you, casting his seed into your sacred center of femininity.

Or so I hear.
>>
No. 22461 ID: 6164e0

>>22455
How about make a few gasps in your pretend slumber.

Let him know he isn't alone in feeling good, while still trapping him in the belief that he can't wake you.
>>
No. 22463 ID: f2de2f

If you keep rubbing, it will make him feel even better. You want Fiftyeight to feel good, don't you?
>>
No. 22465 ID: 8a66e4

>>22463
Not if it blows our cover too early.
>>
No. 22466 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936135333.png - (45.11KB , 800x600 , 169.png )
22466

O-okay.. I'll move a bit again.. then again..
A-aaah.. It feels like it's getting harder! Aah-- Aaaahh!!
Ahh, I-I'll try to let just a few gasps to escape, b-but it's getting hard to breath--
Oh! Oh, g-guys, he just grabbed my arms! Ah, his grip is so tight..
Oh big brother..! Please violate me, big brother!

Sh-should I pretend to struggle or continue pretending I'm asleep?
>>
No. 22467 ID: 04f34c

Keep pretending to be asleep! If he thinks your waking up he may break it off. Hold the course little dudette, yours will be the love to pierce the heavens!
>>
No. 22468 ID: 8a66e4

>>22466
Just pretend to sleep, he'll definitely freak out if you struggle.
>>
No. 22469 ID: 7eda8b

Struggle by yelling "RAPE!" really loud.
>>
No. 22470 ID: a343f5

>>22466
Pretend you're asleep. If you resist he'll stop, he's a softie.
>>
No. 22471 ID: 2dd482

>>22466
PRETEND TO SLEEP! If you make any indication that you might be waking up, he'll get scared and stop.
>>
No. 22472 ID: 6164e0

>>22466
Definitely keep pretending to sleep.

Got you this far, didn't it? Keep going, I guess.

This does seem the path we are bound for.
>>
No. 22473 ID: 987386

Asleep. Subtle and sneaky. He'll think you'll never know, until you pretend to wake up.
>>
No. 22475 ID: 04f34c

So um... does he feel... you know... big? how large would you say it is? We need to know... for um... science. of course.
>>
No. 22476 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936213725.png - (81.38KB , 800x600 , 170.png )
22476

He's big big big!! Ahh! Okay okay-- I'm gonna continue preteding to be asleep! Aah--
AAHH?!?!

>"Janine, I-I'm really sorry, bu-but could you sleep somewhere else?"

..?!?!?!!?!!WHAAATTTT??!?!!?WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!!
>>
No. 22477 ID: 6faa8c

>>22476
Don't worry Janine.

Everything's fine. These things can take time, so be patient. You'll have him soon. If you rush it, things will come down around your ears.
>>
No. 22478 ID: 8a66e4

>>22476
Huuu... So close and yet so far~
>>
No. 22479 ID: 04f34c

>>22476
Quick! Freak out a bit. Pretend you were having a nightmare.
>>
No. 22480 ID: 9a71e2

>>22476
You just inspire feelings he isn't ready for yet.
Be patient.
>>
No. 22483 ID: 6164e0

>>22476
Don't freak out.

Accept it calmly, and cheerfully wonder when we are going home. Make no indication you noticed what happened.

Let him stew with it in his head for a while. Maybe give us back to him for the way back, we might get him to feel less freaked out by it.
>>
No. 22485 ID: a343f5

Make a sleepy face and tell him he's a great pillow!
>>
No. 22487 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936339164.png - (80.77KB , 800x600 , 171.png )
22487

Ah-ah-ah okay!!!

>"Hmm? O-oh, hello, big bro. I was sleeping. Y-you make a very good pillow. Uhm. When are we going home~?"
>"Let's go right now."
>>
No. 22488 ID: 476456

See, he cant wait to ravage you.
>>
No. 22492 ID: 04f34c

Girl we have got to work on your bluffing skills. Start by telling him you were having the strangest dream, but you can't really remember what it was about at all.
Oh man! You should totally hold his hand on the ay home or onto the way to the bike or whatever. That'll be soooooo romantic. omg.

(I can't believe that whole thing just happened, was he really that big, omg! You are sooooo lucky. It must have been you that got him all hot like that, what else could bit be, you know? Omg.
>>
No. 22493 ID: 53905d

>>22487

dose bedroom eyes
>>
No. 22498 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936422179.png - (26.34KB , 800x600 , 172.png )
22498

Chapter 9:
“If it be poison'd, 'tis the lesser sin
That mine eye loves it and doth first begin.”
>>
No. 22499 ID: 9e9b47

>>22498

Uh-oh, someone's gonna be up 'till 5 AM with Reaver again!
>>
No. 22500 ID: 53905d

>>22498

He's a fucking robot, I swear to Xom.
>>
No. 22502 ID: 04f34c

>>22500
Actually, my studies have shown that Reaver is a Psychic Alien Robot from the future, who uses his evil mind-control rays to enslave a small army of korean artists, who work in paralell to complete the required art on time.
>>
No. 22504 ID: 35190d

>>22498
I am convinced that reaver is made up of a Artificial Intelligence that creates these quests to learn human emotion.
>>
No. 22506 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936490529.png - (39.04KB , 800x600 , 173.png )
22506

>"Janine! Are you in bed yet?"
>"H-- Y-yes, mom!! I'm sleeping! D-Don't come check!"

..Hmm? What's this?
>>
No. 22507 ID: 04f34c

>>22504
I pity whoever has to compile that data then.
>>
No. 22508 ID: 9a71e2

>>22502
>>22504
He's a spirit possessing the internet.
He lives on Fame, Trolling, and HYEEEK HYEEEK HYEEEK.
But if he gets too much fame, he mitoses and must share territory.
>>
No. 22509 ID: 476456

Hey how's it goin'.
>>
No. 22510 ID: 457c1e

Sit around eating ice cream some more, fatty.
>>
No. 22511 ID: 9e9b47

>>22506

Why hello there ma'am! Don't mind us, we're just some additional background thought. Tired from that barbeque today, eh?
>>
No. 22512 ID: 457c1e

Open the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the doorOpen the door
>>
No. 22513 ID: 04f34c

>>22506
Hey, sup. You know, you have some cute kids. you should spend sme more time with them. Let them know you love them. Especially the older one. Dont be afraid to be physical. You're their mother they have to put up with it. Have a bit of fun embarresing them from time to time, you know? like, you should totally go give your son a big kiss right now.
>>
No. 22514 ID: 35190d

>>22498
My guess is reaver is a college student probably in his early twenties who has middle to upper class parents and realized he had nothing to do over the summer so he began creating these quests.
>>
No. 22516 ID: 82167e

>>22511
She wasn't there, you idiot.
>>
No. 22517 ID: 806f2b

>>22506
Hmmm, the queens mother? What might you be doing this fine evening?
>>
No. 22518 ID: 6faa8c

>>22506
Hello, 'Mom'. We are the orb of infinite psyche. We are a stream of endless fractured thought, and we help people make decisions and solve problems. Do you have any goals in life we can help you with?
>>
No. 22519 ID: 457c1e

>>22506
It's so warm in here, the kids wouldn't be bothered if you took your robe off.
>>
No. 22520 ID: 9e9b47

>>22516

Well that's harsh dickweed.

I may have done internet dumbness but that's no excuse for internet rudeness.
>>
No. 22521 ID: 53905d

Pay no heed to any unsavory comments, we're getting interference from that seedy motel down the block.
>>
No. 22522 ID: 6164e0

>>22506
Hey, I am computer savvy, right?

I Think I could maybe find out more about the trip my son took last week. I get the feeling that I should know as much about it as possible.
>>
No. 22523 ID: 987386

We're that little bauble your son sometimes wears. What might we call you, oh vision of loveliness?
>>
No. 22525 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936600511.png - (51.02KB , 800x600 , 174.png )
22525

Oh my, hello, everyone.
My name is Janet, I am 46 years old, and proud mother of two wonderful children. My hobbies are reading and watching tv with some good company.

I really shouldn't disturb the kids right now. They were gone pretty much the entire day, so they must be very tired.

Let's see what's on TV, hm?
What kind of movies do you like?
>>
No. 22527 ID: 6faa8c

>>22525
We don't watch movies. Most of our 'entertainment' comes from helping people accomplish thier goals. We live through others, you might say, Janet.
>>
No. 22528 ID: 476456

OH oh lets watch a romantic comedy.
>>
No. 22529 ID: 04f34c

>>22525
Oh, you know. Comedy, romance, drama.
Family Movies...
>>
No. 22530 ID: 0d4666

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY!
Or anything related.
>>
No. 22531 ID: 82167e

>>22520
Just kidding!

(Sorry, got a bit into it there. Take no offense.)
>>
No. 22532 ID: 806f2b

>>22525
Thisss one likess thosse sssilly movies about sssea monsterss.
>>
No. 22533 ID: 276781

>>22518
We are also ancient in age, and limited in power. We have no physical interaction with the world.

Our purpose is to provide help to those that bear us. What we help with is up to you, but keep in mind we can only suggest actions for one to take.
>>
No. 22534 ID: 35190d

>>22525
No offence we have very little interest in television we are more interested in talking to people and offering them advice do you have anything that requires our assistance.
>>
No. 22535 ID: 9e9b47

>>22525

Yeah, how about something that's not a romantic comedy.

I like Western.
>>
No. 22536 ID: 04bd7e

>>22533
that an i kinda like the old mystery movies on bbc..
>>
No. 22537 ID: 9e9b47

>>22531

D'oh, how can I stay mad at that face?
>>
No. 22538 ID: 95484a

>>22525

Seriously, lady. You named your kid a number? Not even the right number?
>>
No. 22539 ID: 35190d

>>22525
Lets check BBC maybe torchwood or doctor who is on.
>>
No. 22541 ID: 04f34c

Hey, have you ever seen "Say It Isn't So"?
How about "Closer Than the Boy Next Door"?
>>
No. 22542 ID: c01408

Tell me, Matron of the house.

Now that your husband's no longer of interest, I guess you could say that Fiftyeight is the number one man in your life?
Am I correct?
>>
No. 22543 ID: 806f2b

>>22525
.... What are you wearing under that robe misssss? *gulp* It isss intriguing the way you humanss live.
>>
No. 22544 ID: 53905d

>>22541

I agree. I think a woman of your refined tastes would enjoy them.
>>
No. 22545 ID: 8a66e4

>>22525
How 'bout some John Carpenter? Not Halloween though, that shit was boring. They Live! is exceptional though.
>>
No. 22546 ID: 987386

Hm.. romance movie? I doubt you're the sort to keep 'stuff' the kids might find.
>>
No. 22547 ID: 9e9b47

You wanna know a great old movie?

Duck Soup.
>>
No. 22548 ID: acdc9b

>>22527
Could you have put it more succinctly how pathetic the average tger's life is?
>>
No. 22549 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936686564.png - (46.68KB , 800x600 , 175.png )
22549

Oh, a romantic comedy sounds nice. Looks like There's Something About Marie will be running again tonight. I don't really have the mind for those complicated movies. I prefer books if I need to think.
I'll watch some Weakest Link while waiting for it to start.

Oh, are you silly? Fiddy has been the number one boy in my life since he was born. He might be a little down right now, but I am sure he will grow up to be a splendid man.
And don't worry about his name too much. It might be a little weird first, but everyone always gets used to it quickly.
>>
No. 22551 ID: 04f34c

>>22549
Like how you got used to an apparently mystic trinket?

So um... hows work? Any prospective boyfriends? Any problems thatneed being delt with at all?
>>
No. 22552 ID: 806f2b

>>22549
Ah, thiss misss iss quite pretty. And thiss one wass wondering if you could give uss a kisss?
>>
No. 22553 ID: 53905d

>>22549

Could...could you take your glasses off? Just for a moment? I'd like to see your beautiful eyes better.
>>
No. 22554 ID: 35190d

>>22549
Must say for someone at the age of 46 you certianly know how to keep up your appearance.
>>
No. 22555 ID: 457c1e

Let's watch one of the "adult" movies since the kdis are occupied. When was the last time we had the place to ourselves anyway?
>>
No. 22557 ID: 82167e

>>22549
You know, I've been thinking - Fiddy and Janine are becoming pretty good friends, and Fiddy needs a change of pace. You mentioned a camping trip earlier, and it'd be a good chance to give Fiddy some responsibility. Why not have him and Janine go camping? It'd be fun, and they can visit Sunshine Fields again - after all, didn't they love being there the first time?
>>
No. 22558 ID: 95484a

Do you know why he's been so down lately? Is there anything that still cheers him up? We'd like to help, really.
>>
No. 22559 ID: 0d4666

>>22557
Yes. This.
Advancement in the plot, for christ sake.
>>
No. 22560 ID: 04f34c

You know... for your number one boy we havnt really seen you show it. Next time its convenient, give the boy a big hug. He's been trying really hard to come out of his shell lately. You should be proud.
>>
No. 22563 ID: 69855c

>>22559
Plot advancement? Fuck that. This is TV watchan time with Janet. Grab your popcorn, sit down, shut up, and enjoy the movie like a good voice in the orb.
>>
No. 22564 ID: db097e

>>22557

Why not invite Liza along as well? Y'know, so they'd have someone to make sure they don't get into too much trouble.
>>
No. 22565 ID: 6164e0

>>22564
Sounds like a good idea.

A chance for the new family unit to get to know each other a bit better.

Build some trust and family bonds!
>>
No. 22566 ID: f8cb34

Give us back to Janine after you're done with TV.
>>
No. 22567 ID: 987386

Would you care to know what we're helping your son with?

He claims his life was boring. So... we're trying to make his life more interesting.

Any suggestions? It's proving to be quite a challenge.
>>
No. 22568 ID: 276781

>>22549
Janet... you know your son harbors ill feelings toward Marcus, correct?

Not that he would act upon them with violence, but it is quite obvious even to outside observers such as we voices that he does not like the man.

On the other hand, he seems to get along with that Liza girl quite well.
>>
No. 22569 ID: 457c1e

Relaaaaax, spread your legs a little.
>>
No. 22570 ID: fb5d8e
File 124936924419.png - (48.20KB , 800x600 , 176.png )
22570

Well, I really can't blame the boy for harboring such feelings. It must have felt like Marcus simply abandoned them. Knowing Fiddy I think he's most of all angry for Marcus leaving while Janine is still so young, rather than thinking about his own relationship with his father.
He always cares so much for his little sister.

Liza, hm? Janny certainly likes the girl. I believe Fiddy isn't that interested in his stepfamily, but perhaps it would be good for him to be. Janny would be happy too.
Hmm.. Yes, I think a camping trip is a great idea. Liza can be the supervising adult while it will still feel like they are just the young ones together.

I should call Marcus about this first thing in the morning.
>>
No. 22571 ID: 806f2b

>>22569
Thatsss jusst vulgar! Assking the pretty one to do sssuch a thing!
>>
No. 22572 ID: 9e9b47

>>22570

Excellent. The game is afoot.
>>
No. 22573 ID: 6136db

>>22570
Yes, I'm sure that Liza will take good care of Fiddy.
>>
No. 22574 ID: 276781

>>22570
It sounds like you have a great plan on your hands.

Incidentally, Janet... Do heart health issues run in your or Marcus's family? If so, you might wish to make sure neither of your children are in danger of such complications.
>>
No. 22575 ID: 806f2b

>>22570
Oh the pretty one iss ssso wisse, with her beautiful eyesssss.
>>
No. 22576 ID: 53905d

Janet

Janet do you think that it is bad for a woman to give another woman kisses

Or do you agree that it is okay
>>
No. 22577 ID: cbd3ef

>>22569
Do not want
>>
No. 22578 ID: db097e

>>22570

Dandy. :3

Judging by the way you talk about Marcus, I take it you have no ill will towards him yourself?
>>
No. 22579 ID: 987386

>>22572
No, the game is a game. That you just lost. The Foot is a ninja clan foiled by mutant turtles.
>>
No. 22580 ID: 35190d

>>22569
I apologies for our vulgar compatriat you have to understand it gets lonely when your nothing but a trincket trapped from the physical world and some of us cannot control ourselves.
>>
No. 22581 ID: fb5d8e
File 124937036095.png - (29.17KB , 800x600 , 177.png )
22581

>>
No. 22582 ID: 6136db

Curses! Cockblocked again!
>>
No. 22594 ID: d79977

>>22581
Play double pong.
Use Janet's ovaries as the balls.
>>
No. 22634 ID: 1afd58

I like how Janet, a grown woman who has presumably never had a chorus of voices in her head and should be old enough to be freaked the fuck out about it, is completely blase about the orb.

IS FUNNY TO ME.

Also Janet <3
>>
No. 22645 ID: 6136db

>>22634
Well she obviously experimented in her youth. I mean, who would name their kid Fiftyeight otherwise?
Although it could reasonably be a side effect of the orb itself.

>>21753
I love you Reaver.
>>
No. 22655 ID: 6164e0

>>22634
It could be that anyone who comes into contact with the orb has their mind calmed about the existence of such an object.

I mean, if the orb can put thoughts in someone's head or even subtly influence their opinions, it isn't much of a stretch to imagine that.
>>
No. 22700 ID: 276781

>>22634
>>22645
>>22655
So like, do you guys want Reaver to turn off the ORB's SEP field or what?
(+ points if you understand reference
[points are imaginary and cannot be redeemed for anything])
>>
No. 22709 ID: 6164e0

>>22700
I don't know, I think it could be fun to do that.

Or barring that, at least treat it more like an actual, explorable device, complete with it's own rules and history.
>>
No. 22715 ID: 227d44

>>22709
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Intelligent_Items

And how!
>>
No. 22724 ID: 954933

>>22700
>>22709

I think you guys are missing the point really damn hard. The Orb is not the point in the least - it's used as a) a storytelling instrument to justify how our suggestions reach different people at different times, and b) a homage to other /quest/ threads and creators that have used the exact same device. Don't get so wrapped up in the Orb - it is not the point of this particular story.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password