[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 460203)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39564 unique user posts. View catalog

File 134935705306.png - (74.35KB , 800x800 , 1.png )
460203 No. 460203 ID: e878f4

An imp-like creature stands in a room. What happens now?
Expand all images
>>
No. 460205 ID: 5fd94e

...It looks around the room?
>>
No. 460207 ID: bf54a8

read books
>>
No. 460209 ID: 050585

Obtain a knife. This is knife quest after all.
>>
No. 460211 ID: 86c3a7

Engage in self reflection. Who are you, how did you get here, what are you doing here, etc.
>>
No. 460214 ID: e878f4
File 134936187133.png - (98.08KB , 800x800 , 2.png )
460214

Your name is Mozzarella, a name you hate. But people usually call you Mozzy, a name you hate even more. You live in semi-seclusion on the outskirts of town. You like to read, though your book collection is rather old, and have a great fascination with knives and other bladed implements.

You're currently trying to find something you recently lost that is of great importance to you.
>>
No. 460217 ID: 8cab8a

Is it a knife? I bet it's a knife.

Well. Uh. Where did you put it last?
>>
No. 460218 ID: bf54a8

is it between some books?
>>
No. 460219 ID: 206c29

Go on then, what is it?
>>
No. 460221 ID: 5fd94e

Investigate spikes on the floor.
>>
No. 460222 ID: 86c3a7

Why are you letting cobwebs accumulate on your bookshelf! That's hardly the way to take care of your books.

>>460221
I think that's just the fringe from his or her scarf.
>>
No. 460223 ID: e878f4
File 134936518423.png - (16.65KB , 800x800 , 3.png )
460223

The object you've been trying to find is your prized RUBY KNIFE. You're actually pretty upset you lost it, since you almost never lose anything and the KNIFE is rather important to you.

Where could it have gone to?
>>
No. 460225 ID: bf54a8

right there in the thought bubble, just rach over and... and... grab it.

or just try another room.
>>
No. 460226 ID: 86c3a7

Do you have a secret compartment inside a false book on the shelf? I once hid something in one of those for safekeeping, but then completely forgot I'd done so when I went looking for it.
>>
No. 460229 ID: e878f4
File 134936709907.png - (17.23KB , 800x800 , 4.png )
460229

The books are actually for show. You keep your real books hidden somewhere else in your house. None of your books or the bookcase contain any secret compartments, however.
>>
No. 460230 ID: bf54a8

dang. left room.
>>
No. 460231 ID: e878f4
File 134936867505.png - (21.09KB , 800x800 , 5.png )
460231

You don't exactly HAVE other rooms. You live in a dinky little hut. The most extravagant thing you have is your knives and books. Of course, you prefer it that way. You were always a bit of a minimalist.
>>
No. 460233 ID: bf54a8

well open secret real book compartment. maybe it fell inside.
>>
No. 460234 ID: 86c3a7

I'm going to assume you've already checked the bed, and that bucket there? Because you're pretty rapidly running out of house to search.
>>
No. 460235 ID: 886a4d

It might have been stolen. If the ruby is real then the knife is fairly valuable.
>>
No. 460236 ID: e878f4
File 134937089411.png - (19.18KB , 800x800 , 6.png )
460236

You've already checked most of the house.

Except for one place.
>>
No. 460240 ID: bf54a8

if it isn't there then it got stolen.
>>
No. 460242 ID: 86c3a7

Well then, check that place!
>>
No. 460243 ID: e878f4
File 134937430509.png - (9.71KB , 800x800 , 7.png )
460243

You didn't find anything in the secret compartment, but there's a note here for you.

How'd that get there?
>>
No. 460245 ID: 886a4d

Read it.
>>
No. 460248 ID: 86c3a7

Well, you're cleaned out. Your knife and rare books have been stolen. Read the note the thief left.
>>
No. 460250 ID: 6a1ec2

That bright blue and shiny panel is your secret compartment? No wonder you got jacked!
>>
No. 460253 ID: 86c3a7

>>460250
I think it's behind a mirror. Although, with a living space as spartan as this is, behind one of the very few noticeable features still isn't a great hiding spot.
>>
No. 460255 ID: e878f4
File 134937703296.png - (13.44KB , 800x800 , 8.png )
460255

You read the note.

>“Hi Sis!

>I woke up today and realized I needed milk. So then I went to go get some. But when I got back I remembered I was lactose intolerant! So then I—”

You decide to read ahead.

>“So after the burning stopped I got back up and realized there’s some weird rats in my house. So I borrowed one of your knives to take care of it! I hope you don’t mind!

>Your sister, Brie.”
>>
No. 460256 ID: 886a4d

So instead of malicious theft it was 'borrowed' by a very scatterbrained sister. How likely is it that she already lost it?
>>
No. 460280 ID: e878f4
File 134937972546.png - (18.00KB , 800x800 , 9.png )
460280

It seems you have a bone to pick with your sister.

You absolutely despise your sister. She's everything you aspire NOT to be. And now she stole something from you?!

This can't stand.
>>
No. 460282 ID: 86c3a7

Right, time for a visit then. Retrieve your shit from sticky fingered family.
>>
No. 460292 ID: e3f578

Yeah, you're going to use your enormous hips and hipbutt her into the ground! and then use those hips to squish the rats to show your Sis who's the REAL boss around here!
>>
No. 460294 ID: 886a4d

>>460292
I wasn't gonna mention it but yeah those hips are lethal.
>>
No. 460311 ID: 6a1ec2

Where is her house?
>>
No. 460365 ID: e878f4
File 134939901316.png - (15.22KB , 800x800 , 10.png )
460365

Now is not a time to get self-conscious.

You need to find your sister so you ca-
>>
No. 460366 ID: e878f4
File 134939904189.png - (13.08KB , 800x800 , 11.png )
460366

--KILL HER
>>
No. 460368 ID: 06ee8f

they are sexy fat hips
>>
No. 460371 ID: 86c3a7

>>460366
Now, now. Let's not take it that far. She needs a stern talking to, that's all.
>>
No. 460374 ID: f2c20c

>>460366
Highly suspicious. Look outside to see who said that.
>>
No. 460381 ID: e878f4
File 134940138627.png - (18.49KB , 800x800 , 12.png )
460381

N-no... you'd never do that kind of thing... you wouldn't--

COME ON
DO IT
SHE TOOK SOMETHING FROM YOU
GO FIND HER AND SPLIT HER SKULL
>>
No. 460383 ID: 86c3a7

Alert! Outside mental influence!

Fight it off! Poke the frigger in his mind-eyes! No way you are going to let yourself be controlled against your will!
>>
No. 460386 ID: e878f4
File 134940184354.png - (18.21KB , 800x800 , 13.png )
460386

That was close...
>>
No. 460387 ID: 06ee8f

>>460381
cut that out you silly, stop trying to distract her from the fact she's not wearing any pants and giving eyefulls of sexy fat hips to anyone who glances at her
>>
No. 460389 ID: 37aa84

>>460381
Get out of her head. We have squatters rights here so back off.
>>
No. 460390 ID: 86c3a7

...uh, any idea what that was? Has that happened before? Is getting mindhacked or fighting off inner demons a thing for you?
>>
No. 460392 ID: f2c20c

What's with that? You got a demon in yer head or somefin'?
>>
No. 460395 ID: e3f578

>>460386
Oh god, easy girl.
Let's go sit down and take a chill pill. Let's do something you like and deal with the knife problem later, when you care less. If this isn't demons, and is just an ugly mental side of you that you accidentally developed growing up, we need to get you distracted before your self-esteem starts crashing down.
>>
No. 460462 ID: 02e2ce
File 134943771770.png - (16.82KB , 800x800 , 14.png )
460462

It's best to calm down for now...

For the past couple of years there's always been this voice... it always tells you to do bad things. Horrible things.

It always plagues you when you least expect it, though it's been two months since the last time it entered your thoughts. You were hoping it was gone, but then you realized how naive that was.
>>
No. 460464 ID: 049858

>>460462
Speaking as a voice in your head, myself, I know when there's good voices, bad voices, and silly voices. Mozz (Should I call you Mozz or would you prefer Rella?) this voice is one of the bad ones. The best thing for you to do is prepare for it to return. Instead of standing there scared by it, keep your wits and tell it what to go and do with itself.
Meanwhile, do something to calm yourself down, and plan out the trip. How far away is your sister's place? Will you need food and weapons for the trip?
>>
No. 460466 ID: 02e2ce
File 134943972830.png - (14.52KB , 800x800 , 15.png )
460466

You decide to meditate so you can calm down and think about what you should do next.

Your sister lives on the other side of town, which isn't too far from where you are, so you won't need to pack much. Maybe a snack or two. It's been a while since you left the house, anyway. You could use some fresh air.

As for the voice in your head, you've tried getting rid of it, to no avail. But that's something you can worry about later. You guess this means you have other voices in your head, guiding you. You suppose this is good, it at least seems to keep the bad voice at bay...

You meditate for about an hour, until you decide you've calmed down enough to go find your sister and retrieve your RUBY KNIFE.
>>
No. 460473 ID: 02e2ce
File 134944401707.png - (21.06KB , 800x800 , 16.png )
460473

You have one BURLAP SACK to hold your things. You at the moment are capable of holding two small things with the BURLAP SACK.
>>
No. 460474 ID: 86c3a7

...do you have any things to put in the sack? Your knife and books are gone, and the only stuff I've seen in your house are your fake books, your sister's note, your bedroll, and a bucket.

I guess grab a snack or two, if you've got 'em.
>>
No. 460478 ID: 02e2ce
File 134944633585.png - (9.77KB , 800x800 , 17.png )
460478

You do have a place you keep food. It's under your "bed", which is just a piece of wood and a pillow. You find it oddly comfortable, though.
>>
No. 460480 ID: 02e2ce
File 134944661689.png - (16.46KB , 800x800 , 18.png )
460480

You have three item inside your secret cabinet.

1: Purple Berries - somewhat bitter, and the juice tends to stain clothes. They're rather healthy, though. Good for eyesight.

2: Your old canteen. You can use to hold water. It's currently empty, however, but you can always refill it.

3: Orange Na-nas - Really sweet and tasty, but they're not exactly very healthy. The sugar in them is good for when you need to stay up, though.
>>
No. 460481 ID: 886a4d

Purple Berries and Canteen if you haven't eaten yet. Orange Na-nas if you just need a snack. Sugary fruits do provide energy.
>>
No. 460482 ID: bf54a8

have a handful of purple berries for breakfast, then take canteen and na-nas.
>>
No. 460484 ID: 02e2ce
File 134944880004.png - (29.09KB , 800x800 , 19.png )
460484

You decide to eat some of the purple berries, then put the empty CANTEEN and the ORANGE NA-NAS in your BURLAP SACK.

You're now ready to go visit your sister.
>>
No. 460488 ID: d5c260

...how well do those berries go together?
>>
No. 460489 ID: 86c3a7

Off you go, then. If possible, take a route that will allow you to refill your canteen.
>>
No. 460495 ID: 02e2ce
File 134945264097.png - (19.82KB , 800x800 , 20.png )
460495

Alright! Time to get moving--
>>
No. 460496 ID: 02e2ce
File 134945266426.png - (20.89KB , 800x800 , 21.png )
460496

>"Hi, Mozzy."
>>
No. 460497 ID: 886a4d

Pest? Or friend?
>>
No. 460498 ID: 86c3a7

So much for semi-seclusion! And you hate that name. And where does that jerk get off wearing pants? Oversized shirts are where it's at.
>>
No. 460499 ID: 5cd436

He is obviously raising his hand for a high-five so don't leave him hanging.
>>
No. 460506 ID: d5c260

make fun of his sense of fashion, i.e. his lack thereof.
>>
No. 460508 ID: cad45e

Pssst hey, you forgot to put some pants on.
>>
No. 460515 ID: 02e2ce
File 134945906783.png - (15.37KB , 800x800 , 22.png )
460515

Oh, that's just Cedric. He's the only person you usually allow to come to your hut because he delivers your books for you.

You generally tolerate him, but right now you need to get going, so you can't waste any time on him.
>>
No. 460516 ID: 4594e2

>>460496
First things first. Tell him (or is it a "her"? I'm having a hard time telling) not to call you that, because you hate it. Loudly. Then tell him to call you "Rella" because you should have a feminine name that rolls off the tongue like that. Then give a sigh, and ask him "What is it?" in an annoyed tone. If he talks a lot, resume walking the way you were going. He can keep up if he wants to talk to you.
Oh, and don't worry about this whole pantsless thing. You have some fairly shapely legs, no reason not to show them off.
>>
No. 460517 ID: 86c3a7

Explain to him that you're sorry, but you're going out to deal with your idiot sister. Did he need something?
>>
No. 460518 ID: 02e2ce
File 134946088525.png - (14.17KB , 800x800 , 23.png )
460518

First, you tell Cedric to not call you "Mozzy", because that name is just stupid. If he's going to call you something, it should be Rella, a name you still somewhat dislike, but not as much as the other forms of your names. He sheepishly apologizes.

Next, you explain to Cedric that you're in a hurry, and if he has something he wants to say he better make it brief.

>"I-I came to visit you. I know you didn't order any books, but I wanted to ask you something."
>>
No. 460520 ID: 37aa84

Tell him he can ask his question as you walk to your destination.
>>
No. 460522 ID: 886a4d

I think hes gonna ask you out on a date. Do you find him attractive?
>>
No. 460523 ID: 86c3a7

...man. If you hate your name, and all variants on it, maybe you should start thinking about a new one?

>>460522
Dude really looks like he's going to ask you out or something. Gonna have to decide if you want to deal with that, or if you'd rather shoot him down.
>>
No. 460527 ID: 6a1ec2

Did you seriously just leave your house without a knife? Oh god you only had one knife, didn't you.
>>
No. 460533 ID: 02e2ce
File 134946494763.png - (27.85KB , 800x800 , 24.png )
460533

You tell Cedric whatever he wants, he can tell you while walking. He complies.
>>
No. 460534 ID: a9298b

I like where this is going.
>>
No. 460536 ID: 886a4d

Yup, he even has a flower.
>>
No. 460543 ID: 02e2ce
File 134946686499.png - (25.51KB , 800x800 , 25.png )
460543

You ask Cedric what he wants, but he mumbles around for a moment before you groan and tell him to get it out already.

>"It's not important..."

How Cedric of him.

As for dating, you never really gave it much thought. It's something that honestly never interested you much. Besides, you might be a bit much for Cedric.
>>
No. 460545 ID: 02e2ce

(Whoops, messed up one of the italics in the last post. Sorry about that.)
>>
No. 460547 ID: d5c260

okay. bye than.
>>
No. 460555 ID: 1e72ae

I think we should bring him with us, it will make the (admittedly short) walk to your sister's place a bit less boring. Talk to him about books or something, but keep the pace. How did you two meet?
>>
No. 460560 ID: 37aa84

If it wasn't important why did he bother coming all the way to your house and then not tell you.
>>
No. 460567 ID: dd0b5f

Tell him to just spit it out. It wouldn't be right for him to have wasted the trip to your house.
>>
No. 460570 ID: 34cbef

i like this quest, it goes to show that you don't need to wear pants to do everything.

Keep being noncomformits little pantless imp
>>
No. 460578 ID: a9298b

What doesn't kill him makes him stronger. You, uh, you wouldn't kill him, right?
>>
No. 460579 ID: e3f578

>>460543
Ask Cedric if he has a fetish for tough girls or something
Does he want his dick smashed by your aggressive lifestyle? Does he want to deal with all your knife-wielding, angry shit?
Let's not beat around the bush, you can like, totally see the signals he's sending and that flower behind his back.
>>
No. 460581 ID: 734c82

>>460579
Let's not do this.

Carry on, then. If he decides what he wanted was important then he'll come back and find you.
>>
No. 460583 ID: d6ae01

Turn around really fast and feel oddly compelled to look downward. Golly, what's that on the ground?
>>
No. 460585 ID: e878f4
File 134947814404.png - (15.94KB , 800x800 , 26.png )
460585

You rather not have to deal with Cedric right now, but for some reason you don't have the heart to turn him away. So you tell him to follow you. Hopefully he won't try to hit on you or give you anymore flowers. That's not something you need at the moment.

And no, you hope you won't hurt him. The voice seems to be... quiet. Besides, you don't have a weapon on you.
>>
No. 460591 ID: 6a1ec2

You have a fascination with knives, and you have only one knife. Are knives super rare in your community or something?
>>
No. 460592 ID: e878f4
File 134948176602.png - (25.53KB , 800x800 , 27.png )
460592

>"Uh, sure! Where are we going, anyway?"

You tell him that you're going to your sister's house to retrieve an item of great importance, and that's all he needs to know.
>>
No. 460593 ID: e878f4
File 134948202523.png - (14.92KB , 800x800 , 28.png )
460593

You actually own a lot of knives, but you'd rather not take any of them with you. With that thing in your head.

Anyway, you've arrived at where you need to go.
>>
No. 460594 ID: 86c3a7

>You actually own a lot of knives, but you'd rather not take any of them with you. With that thing in your head.
That's probably wise.

So... what now? You got to jump off a cliff to get to your sister's house?
>>
No. 460595 ID: 049858

>>460593
So, your sister's home is nearby? Be on the alert for the rat-things the note mentioned. Oh, and you should probably warn him about them, too. Also...your sister, what should we expect?
>>
No. 460596 ID: f2c20c

>>460593
I don't see a house. Where's the house?
>>
No. 460598 ID: 6a1ec2

>wisdom

Dammit I can't work with this! *ragequit*

...keep an eye out for weapons you could improvise.
>>
No. 460601 ID: ec0bf5

Is your sister's home off the cliff? In the cliff? Under the cliff? Are the voices in your head trying to trick you into jumping off the cliff?
>>
No. 460612 ID: 34cbef

oh i get it, it's invisible!
>>
No. 460650 ID: b33427

Well, don't just stand around. Go bang on the front door, and yell that Brie damn well better be carrying your ruby knife when she opens up. Ring the doorbell as well.
>>
No. 460673 ID: 6b7ab2

moonwalk in.
>>
No. 460969 ID: e878f4
File 134964115092.png - (24.70KB , 800x800 , 29.png )
460969

>"Wait, Moz- er, Rella. This is a cliff. I thought you said you were going to your sister's house?
>>
No. 460970 ID: e878f4
File 134964118305.png - (18.70KB , 800x800 , 31.png )
460970

You reply that you are.
>>
No. 460974 ID: 886a4d

Fall in a more distinguished manner. Seriously going headfirst is silly.
>>
No. 460977 ID: 6e44d2

>>460974
It is pretty hardboiled, though.
>>
No. 460978 ID: 1f8505

>>460970

Fall fist-first.
>>
No. 460979 ID: 6a1ec2

Uh, are you sure this is the way to your sister's house?
>>
No. 460981 ID: 7228fb

fall ın a more dıgnıfıed manner because he's looking up your dress.
>>
No. 460983 ID: 6a1ec2

>>460981

It's a sweater, not a dress. Jeez.
>>
No. 460985 ID: e94f05

>>460983
Little to no difference as he is still looking.
>>
No. 460986 ID: 86c3a7

...you know, if your house had an entrance like this, maybe it wouldn't be so easy for people to walk and walk off with all your stuff!
>>
No. 461003 ID: e878f4
File 134964691192.png - (16.36KB , 800x800 , 32.png )
461003

>"Rella!!"
>>
No. 461005 ID: e878f4
File 134964695138.png - (14.57KB , 800x800 , 33.png )
461005

>"Huh?"
>>
No. 461006 ID: e878f4
File 134964698437.png - (20.91KB , 800x800 , 34.png )
461006

>>
No. 461007 ID: e878f4
File 134964700724.png - (15.12KB , 800x800 , 35.png )
461007

>"Oh..."
>>
No. 461013 ID: ec0bf5

Acting as cool as you can isn't the most effective way to prevent him from hitting on you. How did you fall that far without getting hurt anyway? Tell him to come down too, I guess, if he'll fit in the boat and can get down safely.
>>
No. 461014 ID: dc4a44

Suave...
>>
No. 461015 ID: 86c3a7

...what's keeping the boat tethered there? And how do you disembark on the return trip?
>>
No. 461016 ID: 7b221c

so he means he's going to jump on top of you now? giggidy.
>>
No. 461020 ID: f81162

Have him jump down, and catch him
>>
No. 461021 ID: 6a1ec2

Equip oars
>>
No. 461025 ID: c6ec33

Go for a romantic boat-ride~
>>
No. 461026 ID: 886a4d

Do we really want to cart this guy around?
>>
No. 461029 ID: e94f05

>>461026
An extra set of arms is always useful.
>>
No. 461030 ID: e3f578

>>461006
You know how to use them hips girl.
Now tell the slow panicky bastard to get in
>>
No. 461098 ID: 6a1ec2

Don't bring him along. You might hurt him.
>>
No. 461099 ID: f2c20c

It's up to him if he wants to come along. He's gotta be man enough to jump down.
>>
No. 461112 ID: 02e2ce
File 134969819325.png - (13.65KB , 800x800 , 36.png )
461112

You're not taking Cedric on a romantic boat ride. If he wants to come down or not, it's his choice. You're going either way.
>>
No. 461115 ID: 02e2ce
File 134969835640.png - (11.41KB , 800x800 , 37.png )
461115

You tell Cedric to decide whether he wants to come down or not. If he jumps you'll catch him.

He seems rather apprehensive at this prospect.
>>
No. 461116 ID: e2eec2

okay then. go.
>>
No. 461123 ID: 05be86

Tell him we can talk later if he still wants to, now we have to go get our shit back.
>>
No. 461125 ID: f2c20c

Tell him he's got 10 seconds. Count down then leave if he doesn't jump.
>>
No. 461130 ID: 86c3a7

Cedric: Doooo iiiiit.
>>
No. 461132 ID: 886a4d

Wave goodbye and paddle away.
>>
No. 461142 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972024596.png - (14.98KB , 800x800 , 38.png )
461142

You tell Cedric he has ten seconds to jump down, or you're leaving without him.

10...
9...
8...
7...

>"Wait! I'm coming!"
>>
No. 461143 ID: 6a1ec2

Cedric: land in the boat gracefully.
>>
No. 461144 ID: a9298b

Land as gracefully as possible, you've got someone to impress.
>>
No. 461145 ID: 86c3a7

Cedric: miss.
>>
No. 461147 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972151016.png - (16.53KB , 800x800 , 39.png )
461147

>"Okay, here I come!"
>>
No. 461148 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972154895.png - (21.21KB , 800x800 , 40.png )
461148

>>
No. 461149 ID: 886a4d

Fish him outta the water. Then go. This took waaaaay to much time.
>>
No. 461150 ID: 86c3a7

If he floats, or treads water, pull him out.

If he can't swim, or sinks like a stone, you're going to have to go in after him and drag him out. I'd suggest removing your scarf first- entanglements like that don't help under water.

Then off we go.
>>
No. 461155 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972361666.png - (21.02KB , 800x800 , 41.png )
461155

Don't worry, you got him.

Also, the scarf stays on.
>>
No. 461156 ID: cad45e

Oh yeah i forgot, taking that of would be scandalous and more or less make you look like a massive slut, god forbid no keep that scarf on and keep your dignity as a good lemon-imp-thing-woman.
>>
No. 461157 ID: 86c3a7

Alright, off you go then. He can dry out while you row.

>Also, the scarf stays on.
There's a fanart ready quotation if I ever heard one.
>>
No. 461159 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972506421.png - (17.00KB , 800x800 , 42.png )
461159

That's not very nice, voices.
>>
No. 461160 ID: 886a4d

No its not. And I disagree with the sentiment. Clearly you aren't a slut, pants merely aren't a thing that you wear!

Anyway, to your sisters. She probably lost the knife.
>>
No. 461161 ID: bf54a8

i think he was being sarcastic, maybe. anyway we can't all be winners. gotta be a few voices in here that are jerks
>>
No. 461162 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972528445.png - (16.09KB , 800x800 , 43.png )
461162

BUT IT'S TRUE, YOU SLUT
>>
No. 461163 ID: 886a4d

..... no its not!
>>
No. 461164 ID: a692fd

>>461163
yes it is.
>>
No. 461165 ID: 86c3a7

>>461159
It's just gentle teasing, 'rella. We don't mean nothin by it.

>>461162
Hey, shut up, you jerk! We were just teasing her for fun, stop barging in and menacing her, you big bully! And stopit with the blackness and the I'M SO LOUD AND YELLING shtick, already. You ain't impressing no one here.

[boots the unwelcome voice out]
>>
No. 461166 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972578225.png - (18.78KB , 800x800 , 44.png )
461166

YOU REALLY THINK THOSE OTHER VOICES IN YOUR HEAD OR THE FACT YOU HAVE NO WEAPONS WILL SAVE YOU?

IN TIME, YOU WILL BREAK. THIS I CAN GUARANTEE.

>>
No. 461167 ID: e2eec2

you say it like it's a bad thing.
>>
No. 461168 ID: 886a4d

We'll help you Rella!

[banish]
>>
No. 461170 ID: 86c3a7

Oooh. Italics and black and caps lock. SO SCARY. Asshole.

Don't worry, Rella. What can be done, can be undone. We know for a fact that there are ways to cut off our communication from voices like us- there will be ways to cut him off too.

Plus, you're stronger than him. You're tough and cool- and he's a shouty asshole hiding behind blackness and anonymity. Don't pay him no mind.
>>
No. 461171 ID: 02e2ce
File 134972633357.png - (17.13KB , 800x800 , 45.png )
461171

He left.

He may seem like a "shouty asshole", but he's way worse than any of you could imagine. He...

...It doesn't matter. You decide to keep rowing.
>>
No. 461172 ID: 86c3a7

If he could break you, there'd be no point in threatening you, or trying to get you to give in. He'd just do it. That means you do have the power to resist him, whatever he says.
>>
No. 461173 ID: 886a4d

How long have you been hearing the shouty asshole?
>>
No. 461185 ID: a5d914

Get rowing. Suggest that Cedric might dry faster if he takes some clothes off.
>>
No. 461197 ID: 3e0202

And ask if his glasses are okay from his swim. Apologize for it being so wet in the water.
>>
No. 461229 ID: f2c20c

>>461171
I think you might be possessed. Are there any wizards or priests around to check up on that?
>>
No. 461275 ID: 6a1ec2

We can imagine. Some of us have had our own voices like that. So hurtful, yet so compelling, more so than the most commanding of authorities. Like pulling yourself up a cliff to defy it, even when what it says is just patently ridiculous. It almost never results in harming another though, so you're better off with someone nearby to keep you sane.

Anyway it's not true at all. You would have to do a lot more than take off your scarf before you'd qualify as a slut. It's not something easily achieved in fact without a good deal of effort. Just relax and certainly don't get distracted thinking about what you would have to do to become a slut.
>>
No. 461390 ID: 049858

>>461171
Next time you hear him(?) shout back. Don't just sit there passively and listen. He has no power other than to yell at you. Yell back. This is your body, and your mind, and you can damn well boot him out if you try hard enough. Count on us to help!
By the way, no, you aren't a slut. You have a fairly nice set of legs, and there's nothing wrong with showing them off. Cedric doesn't seem like your type, either.
...ah...before I get too far ahead of myself, what exactly is your type, Rella?
>>
No. 461400 ID: ec0bf5

Wait, so she actually hears us as voices? Huh. Does that mean we can beat the thing up?
>>
No. 461423 ID: e878f4
File 134980785690.png - (16.38KB , 800x800 , 46.png )
461423

You're not exactly possessed at this point, though no priest could really help you even if you were. But... thank you. You suppose you couldn't get through this without the help of your voices keeping HIM at bay.

You just wish you were strong enough to force him out all-together.
>>
No. 461424 ID: e878f4
File 134980801157.png - (16.04KB , 800x800 , 47.png )
461424

At any rate, you decide to tone down all the "coolness". You don't want to have Cedric hitting on you. As for who's your type, you never gave that any thought. Not that you could really date with your situation, anyway.

Speaking of him, Cedric seems to be coming to.
>>
No. 461425 ID: 3c94f8

row, row, fight the powah

also, a person you truly care for and who truly cares for you back can definitely help you stay in control. doesn't have to be a love interest. could be a very close friend or family member.
>>
No. 461427 ID: e878f4
File 134980995281.png - (18.91KB , 800x800 , 48.png )
461427

You tell Cedric he'll need to remove his clothes so they can dry faster. As you expect, he's not exactly for this plan.
>>
No. 461428 ID: 86c3a7

Well, it's sunny at least. Is it a warm day? If so, he should be fine.
>>
No. 461429 ID: 666a76

Those hips are downright lethal, and the worse part is that you don't even seem to be trying to utilize their glory.
>>
No. 461431 ID: a5d914

He didn't have anything on him that would get damaged in the water? Then press the point. What were his intentions with that flower earlier?

Get Cedric to take the other oar. He'll warm up if he gets to do some work.
>>
No. 461437 ID: f2c20c

He really should at least take off his shirt and wring it out.
>>
No. 461439 ID: e3f578

>>461427
good job on hiding a good view from him.
He'd be panicked into a heart attack if you caught him staring.
>>
No. 461453 ID: ec0bf5

Well, then he'll just have to stay wet all day if he doesn't. Tell him you're not going to make fun of him or anything, it's not like you have anything to say on the matter of pants.
>>
No. 461458 ID: 06ee8f

at the very least you wear underwear, right? RIGHT?
>>
No. 461465 ID: ec0bf5

>>461458
>>460533
From that picture I'm going to say maybe? If she does they're super skimpy, at least compared to her thighs.
>>
No. 461469 ID: 08a05f

Offer to let him wear your sweater so he isn't naked when he undresses.
>>
No. 461492 ID: b7169d

He could just strip down to his underoo's if he's to embarrassed to go all the way
>>
No. 461494 ID: 253da0

Yeah. Have him undress as much as he's comfortable with, let him wear your sweater to cover himself up, and if it leaves anything on you uncovered that you would prefer not to be you can always wrap your scarf around yourself.
>>
No. 461559 ID: 733ae0

>>461465
See here
>>460533
>>461142
>>461147
>>461148
>>
No. 461560 ID: 733ae0

>>461469
>>461494
>make yourself naked so he won't be
lol wut?
>>
No. 461563 ID: 86c3a7

...excuse us 'Rella, we seem to have gotten ourselves sidetracked. We can have kind of a one track mind in some situations. I suggest you ignore us and just continue across the lake while your bud dries out.
>>
No. 461631 ID: 049858

>>461563
Yes, continue across the lake while I try to derail that track. Meanwhile, consider that you could be quite sexy if you tried, as way you positioned your legs just now has demonstrated. Let no one question your feminity.
Meanwhile, suggest to Cecil that if he doesn't want to strip down that he should shake himself off, at least. No need to be miserable. Then he gets the other oar.
>>
No. 461633 ID: 02e2ce
File 134987175801.png - (19.01KB , 800x800 , 49.png )
461633

You didn't mean that Cedric should strip down entirely. He should just remove his shirt, at the very least. It isn't that cold out, but it is a bit windy, and you'd rather he not get a cold.

You offer your sweater to him if he takes off his shirt.

>"W-what??"

Okay, you admit, this is kinda funny. You tell him that you're wearing something underneath your sweater, so it's fine. Cedric nervously stutters, before finally complying.

>"F-fine... but just my shirt."
>>
No. 461634 ID: b7169d

Go for it Cedric, the sooner done the sooner we row out.
>>
No. 461637 ID: 02e2ce
File 134987328877.png - (15.90KB , 800x800 , 50.png )
461637

>"There."
>>
No. 461639 ID: 02e2ce
File 134987538467.png - (18.64KB , 800x800 , 51.png )
461639

You tell Cedric to place his shirt over the side of the boat. You don't want him to see you take off your scarf, so you tell him to turn around.
>>
No. 461641 ID: 57d9b5

do you have any special marking there or is that some kind of dresscode that you are willing to take your shirt of before him but not your scarf?
>>
No. 461650 ID: c6ec33

Yeah. Is your current clothing considered skimpy, normal, or conservative? And what about after that sweater is gone? :V

And yes, please tell us why the scarf is special. I mean, it doesn't have some kind of creepy special powers to keep your murderous head-voice away, and removing it will totally get Cedric killed, does it?
>>
No. 461651 ID: ec0bf5

It is a scarf of secrets. I mean, it's obvious that she's got something weird going on, considering that she's got voices in her head that from our privileged position sound very real. Alternatively that's where her sex organs are located.
>>
No. 461654 ID: 4594e2

I have to agree with the other headvoicess. For some reason, we don't understand the scarf and it's social and cultural significance. Would you explain, please?
>>
No. 461669 ID: dc4e32

oh boy oh boy imp tits are a-go
>>
No. 461673 ID: a5d914

A girl has got to have standards. Keep that scarf on.
>>
No. 461703 ID: b7169d

He's kinda cute when he's acting so shy.
>>
No. 461844 ID: e878f4
File 134996573850.png - (16.01KB , 800x800 , 52.png )
461844

You're not exactly chesty, so sorry to disappoint. Since the voices in your head keep asking, you don't wear pants simply because you just don't. It's liberating.

As for the scarf, there's no dress code or custom you're aware of pertaining to it. The scarf... belonged to someone important.

That's all you need to know.
>>
No. 461846 ID: 86c3a7

Hey, s'cool. We get it. You don't want to wear pants, and the scarf stays on. Simple enough!

Let's get across this lake already.
>>
No. 461848 ID: e878f4
File 134996981647.png - (12.79KB , 800x800 , 53.png )
461848

Anyway, you've wasted enough time. Let's get moving.
>>
No. 461849 ID: 86c3a7

Row, row, row your boat...
>>
No. 461850 ID: b7169d

Gently down the stream.
>>
No. 461852 ID: e878f4

(And that brings the beginning of this story to a close. Sorry for how slow things are moving, I want to set things up for the next part. Things will start to make more sense soon enough.

Anyway, the second part will start up in a bit! I hope you're enjoying this story about a pantsless imp so far.)
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password