[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 481491)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 135700049058.png - (284.10KB , 600x500 , 11.png )
481491 No. 481491 ID: 786c14

An alarm rings loudly, stirring a boy upwards in his bed. Time to start the day.
Expand all images
>>
No. 481493 ID: 2de44c

this is my girlfriends quest y'all better pay attention to it or death will not be quick

>felix: start the day with 5 sets of 20 sit ups! dawn tight clothing to show off those MANLY MUSCLES!
>>
No. 481503 ID: 786c14
File 135700161334.png - (280.55KB , 600x500 , 22.png )
481503

>felix: start the day with 5 sets of 20 sit ups! dawn tight clothing to show off those MANLY MUSCLES!

Sit-ups? This early? Not likely. Regardless, Felix does proceed to get himself dressed, and shut his alarm off.

Today's supposed to be his first day of high school. He supposes he should be excited, but maybe the adrenaline hasn't hit him yet.
>>
No. 481505 ID: 2de44c

Do you have any shirts that show your interests? Doe's dig that kind of stuff.

Any new school year goals?
>>
No. 481507 ID: dc4a44

Become the slum lord of your school through a series of hostile takeovers.
>>
No. 481510 ID: 786c14

>Become the slum lord of your school through a series of hostile takeovers.

((Patience.))
>>
No. 481517 ID: 786c14
File 135700294768.png - (282.33KB , 600x500 , 33.png )
481517

>Do you have any shirts that show your interests? Doe's dig that kind of stuff.

Any new school year goals?

Well, to be honest, he's just trying to keep from getting beat up this year. Not exactly the most prosperous of goals, he knows, but you've gotta have some ambition.

As for his outfit, Felix usually wears some pretty basic graphic tees. Anything of 'special interest' was discarded this past summer. God knows his old fascinations wouldn't help him stay... well, not beaten up.
>>
No. 481528 ID: d4ad1a

Remember those sit-ups we mentioned? Yeah, you're gonna want those.
>>
No. 481535 ID: 2de44c

Oh now? Share some of those old interests with us. WoW? Quarter collecting? Homestuck? Oh god...ponies?
>>
No. 481539 ID: 786c14
File 135700626950.png - (278.08KB , 600x500 , 55.png )
481539

>Oh now? Share some of those old interests with us. WoW? Quarter collecting? Homestuck? Oh god...ponies?

Felix sighs, before kicking the door to his closet closed.

A man's past should stay in his past.
>>
No. 481540 ID: 9b006d

>>481539
Awww a nerd, geek, and dork. I hear they're a prime lure for the ladies.
>>
No. 481541 ID: 786c14
File 135700661376.png - (283.84KB , 600x500 , 44.png )
481541

>Remember those sit-ups we mentioned? Yeah, you're gonna want those.

What'd you mean by that? Felix is the epitome of healthy, at least as healthy as a lanky deer-boy can be. No need to over-exert, especially not on the first day.
>>
No. 481543 ID: 786c14

((i didn't finish that one fooo))
He hears his mom calling him, and starts down the stairs.
>>
No. 481544 ID: 2de44c

Is that Twilight Sparkle? Good god, you made a choice getting rid of that hobby.

Is someone calling you?
>>
No. 481545 ID: 2de44c

disregard THAT THEN

Have you told your mother about this terrible part of your past?
>>
No. 481551 ID: 786c14
File 135700736867.png - (278.76KB , 600x500 , 66.png )
481551

>Have you told your mother about this terrible part of your past?

With a sigh of sad remembrance, Felix recalls how half of his MLP-themed shirts were PURCHASED by his mother.

Needless to say, that didn't last long after she had a look at his internet history.
>>
No. 481552 ID: 786c14
File 135700759015.png - (279.20KB , 600x500 , 77.png )
481552

>Awww a nerd, geek, and dork. I hear they're a prime lure for the ladies.

Ahh, see, you'd think that, and you'd be wrong.
>>
No. 481554 ID: 91c1b3

>>481551
...That's rough buddy.
Do you have any other interests? Get something to eat before you leave.
>>
No. 481556 ID: d4ad1a

No, he's right, but you're going into high school. High school is rough as fuck. Good luck man. You're basically gonna be struggling to stay afloat in a writhing mass of confused and angry humanity. Or, uh... Deermanity.

I didn't like high school much.
>>
No. 481559 ID: ec6d4c

>>481556
Meh, highschool's not so bad if your school has a decent library. Free entertainment, and no one cares if you read in class. Spent my four years working through everything decent in the fiction section.

Plus, books can double as a melee weapons (or even ranged, with some practice) if you're worried about getting beaten up.
>>
No. 481560 ID: 9b006d

What sort of high school are you going to? Myself went to a rather tolerant place with an enlightened student population. So if you're going to a rough place I feel sorry for you.
>>
No. 481575 ID: 786c14

>Do you have any other interests? Get something to eat before you leave.

Felix heads downstairs, and is greeted by his mom who promptly informs him that his WoW subscription won't be paid for until next week.

Just as he's about to protest, Felix hears his bus.
>>
No. 481581 ID: 786c14
File 135700914967.png - (280.20KB , 600x500 , 8.png )
481581

wup foprgot image
>>
No. 481585 ID: ec6d4c

Grab food, run for bus.
>>
No. 481587 ID: 786c14
File 135700939891.png - (274.32KB , 600x500 , 99.png )
481587

>What sort of high school are you going to?

No idea, really. The only one in town. Guess he might as well find out.

Felix heads out to his bus, after saying goodbye to his mom.
>>
No. 481588 ID: 786c14

>Grab food, run for bus.

Food'll have to wait. Takes too long for the dude to eat, anyway.
>>
No. 481589 ID: 91c1b3

>>481588
Gotta remember to set your alarm 5 min earlier tomorrow, breakfast is important. (and delicious)

Were there any people you hung out with in middle school? If there's only one high school, they probably ended up in the same place.
>>
No. 481592 ID: 786c14
File 135701035510.png - (275.87KB , 600x500 , 10.png )
481592

>Were there any people you hung out with in middle school? If there's only one high school, they probably ended up in the same place.

Felix remembers his friend Eme as he walks up to the bus. She moved away last year, though. Apart from her, he's always been a bit of a loner.

((gonna take a break for a little bit, guys. i'll take care of more responses in the mornin'. happy new year!!! nvn))
>>
No. 481599 ID: 91c1b3

Did you know her for a long time/did you throw her a going away party? Get on the bus and find an empty seat. [happy new year!]
>>
No. 481833 ID: 2de44c
File 135713570539.png - (82.07KB , 600x500 , f1.png )
481833

[super gomen for updating this late; lot of stuff going on at home rn. also my tablet's stuck on right handed, and it doesn't exactly help. many many gomens.]

>Did you know her for a long time/did you throw her a going away party? Get on the bus and find an empty seat.

He remembers as he sits down the occasion that he and Eme both went out on a sort of going away dinner. It was small, but it was nice. Felix gives himself a mental note to maybe text her later today.

He gets comfortable and for a few minutes, everything is quiet. Soon, the bus makes another stop, though.

[also, i see you, fanart drawin' reader friend god bless u]
>>
No. 481834 ID: 2de44c

>watch them enter the bus
>>
No. 481838 ID: 2de44c
File 135713871572.png - (57.06KB , 600x500 , 22.png )
481838

>watch them enter the bus

[im fucking done with my art how awful]

Felix watches as the new arrival boards the bus, and approaches him warily, asking if he might sit down. Felix scoots over for the cat boy, who introduces himself as Jamie.
>>
No. 481839 ID: 2de44c

>ask him what year he is!
>>
No. 481845 ID: ae53e8

Subtly determine if he's into ponies and also into boys.
>>
No. 481847 ID: 15b5e6

Well, introduce yourself too, you doof.
>>
No. 481878 ID: d7e950

kiss him
use tongue
>>
No. 481879 ID: 94152f
File 135717043215.png - (298.78KB , 600x500 , 12.png )
481879

>ask him what year he is!

>Well, introduce yourself too, you doof.

Jamie explains he's in the same year as Felix, but has only recently moved here.

Felix introduces himself, and explains he doesn't really know anybody either.
>>
No. 481880 ID: 94152f
File 135717071656.png - (277.71KB , 600x500 , 13.png )
481880

>kiss him
use tongue

>Subtly determine if he's into ponies and also into boys.

Don't be silly! Felix is so clearly a lady's man. Just look at that stud.
>>
No. 481970 ID: 0f485b

He's been to the school before though, right? Ask him to give you the low-down on what to expect.
>>
No. 481992 ID: 2de44c

Ask him about schedules; what grade he's in, what he expects, all that jazz. Also watch out he's gonna murder a bunch of people
>>
No. 481996 ID: 2de44c

Angrily clicks the refresh button over and over
>>
No. 482004 ID: 2de44c

>>481996
[hey there bud, no need to get sassy. my tablet's at home so i can't update until this afternoon umu]
>>
No. 482007 ID: 2de44c

Follow this dude everywhere he goes! Nevermind the classes you don't have.
>>
No. 482114 ID: 8ebb5c

And then Santova died because there were no updates and the world flew into the sun and everyone died
>>
No. 482350 ID: 94152f
File 135734251234.png - (275.81KB , 600x500 , 23.png )
482350

>>482004
>>481992
>>481970

Neither of them have their schedules yet! They both will recieve them when they arrive to their homeroom class. Due to some clever deductions, Felix establishes both of them share homeroom.
Jamie assures Felix that he will show him around the school.

>"Stick with me, and you'll be fine."

The bus pulls up to the school.

[hey y'all-- i might not be very frequent with updates for a little while, but i promise i'll try to do at least one panel a day uvu]
>>
No. 482575 ID: 90a2ca

Fist bump this bro
>>
No. 482643 ID: 94152f
File 135742198840.png - (345.05KB , 600x600 , 43\'.png )
482643

>>482575

After a few bumps of fists and other bro-type shenanigans, both Jame and Felix find their way to Miss Smith's room, where they're to wait until the school-wide assembly begins.
>>
No. 482645 ID: 389f2b

find seats next to each other!
>>
No. 482657 ID: 94152f
File 135742326406.png - (337.40KB , 600x600 , 767.png )
482657

>>482645

Felix and Jamie find spots in the front of the room, setting there stuff down. As Felix moves to take his seat, a crumpled up paper ball is thrown at his head.

He gives a hefty sigh. "Wow, already?"
>>
No. 482658 ID: 389f2b

tell the teacher?
>>
No. 482659 ID: 1e72ae

Do you know the guy that threw it? Tell your friend who it is if you can. Don't tell the teacher yet, your new friend will think you can't handle a piece of paper being thrown at your head.
>>
No. 482673 ID: 94152f
File 135742426944.png - (326.76KB , 600x600 , 909.png )
482673

>>482658
>>482659

Ms. Smith hasn't entered the classroom yet, since class isn't supposed to start for another 5 minutes or so. They were a tad bit early.

Felix is dedinitely familiar with this guy.

Just LOOK at that cocky fuck. He's so dumb, he forgot his own name. So he started to simply refer to himself as 'S-Money'. No one really told him he couldn't-- they were too intimidated by his powerful lack of intelligence.

Felix sighs, and sits down. When Jamie presses him to do something in retaliation, he shakes his head. There's not much use in it for him, at this point.
>>
No. 482675 ID: 1e72ae

He seems like he would be very annoying. Does he "roll with a posse", or is he alone in his bullying?
>>
No. 482681 ID: 94152f
File 135742495527.png - (339.83KB , 600x600 , 0.png )
482681

>>482675

The only dude Felix ever sees with him is the bucktoothed fella, who he's not entirely sure has a solid grasp on where he is at any given point. He's pretty strong for his size, though, and'll follow S-Money's orders to a tee.
>>
No. 482695 ID: 1e72ae

You could probably kick S' ass if he were alone; those kinds of guys are all talk, no show. Since noone on his side (other than him, maybe) would get the insults, you can't really shame him by verbal jousting/rap battle. A prank would be nice, but you need planning time for that. Have you ever seen him in an embarrassing position? (blackmail)
>>
No. 482698 ID: dc5623

Deliberately take the paper ball, unwrap it, cleanly tear into four pieces and place into recycling.
>>
No. 482836 ID: 8ebb5c

Check for any shy, glasses adorned girls you may know or be able to talk up
>>
No. 482849 ID: d7e950

kiss S-money
Now.
>>
No. 482854 ID: 6a5a08

Disregard all consequences. From this moment on, gather all the intel you can on S-Money. Everything he hates, everything he fears, his past, his friends, his family, anything you can use against him. Once you are prepared, make his life a living hell of torment and embarrassment using everything you've got at your disposal. It may take time. You will have to endure for now. But this is the only way to ensure nobody ever risks inciting your wrath again.
>>
No. 482935 ID: 78c6ea

Paper ball war!
>>
No. 483029 ID: 94152f
File 135745585434.png - (236.79KB , 500x500 , 8888888888888888888888888.png )
483029

>>482695
>>482854
>>482935

While these are all valid ideas, it's too early for Felix to even begin to pull any sort of thought together for a retaliation.

He tucks the 'wrath' bit away for safe keeping though.
>>
No. 483030 ID: 94152f
File 135745595701.png - (241.08KB , 500x500 , 90.png )
483030

>>482849

That ship will not sail this day. Nor any other day. That ship was never properly manufactured.
>>
No. 483031 ID: 94152f
File 135745648149.png - (234.29KB , 500x500 , 556t5\'.png )
483031

>>482836
[side-eyes u]

As a matter of fact, there is! It's entirely clear however that she has no intention or desire to talk to Felix & Jamie.
>>
No. 483032 ID: 94152f
File 135745794622.png - (236.57KB , 500x500 , 00.png )
483032

After glancing at the clock, Jamie excuses himself to the restroom. Felix reminds him to hurry, as the assembly will be called in a few minutes. Jamie smiles but doesn't respond.

And it in fact is. When the announcement comes on, the class makes its way down to the auditorium at the request of Miss Smith. Jamie is nowhere to be found.
>>
No. 483033 ID: 94152f
File 135745812436.png - (230.15KB , 500x500 , oopd.png )
483033

[i forgot about their schedules AHH
it's 2:40 in the mornin though and they aren't important so it's okay

many gomens regardlewss]
>>
No. 483039 ID: be7fd9

Well, your new buddy is late for the first class. Oh well. Be a good bud, and answer for him when attendance rolls round and stuff. You can make sure he gets his share of handouts and fill him in on what he misses too.
>>
No. 483077 ID: dc5623

>>483030
well you can do it so see the spectacular wreck that will ensure
>>
No. 483090 ID: 94152f
File 135749157873.png - (328.83KB , 600x600 , za.png )
483090

>>483039

Felix hopes that Jamie'll show up to the assembly before it swtarts. Luckily, their first ACTUAL class doesn't start until that's over.

>>483077
Felix eyes the fourth wall with a hard glance. I don't think he'll ever be on board with that.
>>
No. 483091 ID: 94152f
File 135749166280.png - (339.69KB , 600x600 , sssss.png )
483091

They file in, and Miss Smith instructs them to sit towards the top of the bleachers. Felix sits down nervously, still wondering where his friend might be.
>>
No. 483094 ID: 94152f
File 135749179513.png - (327.88KB , 600x600 , aqqj.png )
483094

A very authoritative man introduces himself as the principal, and begins to explain what will take place over the course of the year. He's very gruff, and stands in front of two other figures that we'll pretend look authoritative.

He's right in the middle of his speech when all of a sudden...
>>
No. 483097 ID: 94152f
File 135749198389.png - (123.91KB , 600x600 , 000.png )
483097

The lights cut out.
>>
No. 483100 ID: 8ebb5c

Hold on to your panties everyone, it's about to get good
>>
No. 483101 ID: d7e950

Quick! Make out with anyone you can feel! Now!!!
>>
No. 483104 ID: 94152f
File 135749813566.png - (356.77KB , 600x600 , 900.png )
483104

It is pitch black. The entire gym falls silent until one girl screams, and almost immediately after the foul stench of blood fills the room.

Felix is left both speechless and motionless, much to the dismay of his trampling classmates.
>>
No. 483114 ID: 6a5a08

Freak out at the gravity of the situation.
>>
No. 483130 ID: 8ebb5c

Wait for everyone to leave, or 'til the lights come back on, then run far, far away from the school. This is not gonna be pretty
>>
No. 483143 ID: 14bafe

Welp, looks like Jamie showed up to the assembly after all. Just sit tight and ride it out.
>>
No. 483177 ID: dc5623

>>483104
He looks rather... evil right now, tough luck Felix, it may be that you've just befriended the face of evil.
>>
No. 483182 ID: f2c20c

>>483104
Swing your right elbow up and behind you.
>>
No. 483211 ID: d4ad1a

Felix, your buddy seems like he might be bad news.
>>
No. 483241 ID: 78c6ea

It's his only hope! Yell at the principal to kiss Jamie!

PRINCIPAL KISS JAMIE
>>
No. 483806 ID: 8c2d28

So what Im wondering is, who is the blood coming from, and do you not hate them enough to use your miraculous knowledge of conventional medicine ( read: the suggesters knowledge gleaned from Google) to save their life, becoming the darling of the local newspaper?
>>
No. 483851 ID: 389f2b

>>483806

[are you in the right place, friend? i'm not sure this is the thread you meant to reply to

also i'll probably update tonight guys many many gomens]
>>
No. 483900 ID: 1e72ae

>>483851
((he's saying save whoever is bleeding,(by using what we say) so you'll become a hero and end up in the news later))
>>483806
((I've got a first aid book less than a foot away from me, so no need to google.))
>>
No. 484022 ID: 2de44c
File 135782582118.png - (21.85KB , 600x500 , 2.png )
484022

>>483900
[whOOP MY BAD]
Felix would do his best to, but as mentioned previously, it is pitch black. He sees nothing around him. Nothing else is heard besides the hard clatter of feet until a large thud sounds.
>>
No. 484025 ID: 2de44c
File 135782704712.png - (53.08KB , 600x500 , jjj.png )
484025

The lights flicker back on.
>>
No. 484028 ID: 2de44c

>get the fuck out, that guy is dead
>>
No. 484030 ID: 2de44c
File 135782742073.png - (30.51KB , 600x500 , pp.png )
484030

Those who had remained in the gym now leave, screams echoing down the hall.

Felix stands, but cannot bring himself to leave. What had just happened? He thought maybe, he saw someone... But it was too dark. He couldn't have. It was just his nerves.

Speaking of his nerves, shouldn't he have been a little bit more freaked out? This was a dead body! He should go get someone maybe, or at least try to find Jamie and make sure he was alright...

A sharp voice prompts him from the door.

"Get your ass over here now, boy!"
>>
No. 484031 ID: 2de44c
File 135782770928.png - (27.84KB , 600x500 , kjhg.png )
484031

>>484028

He walks to the door, and Miss Smith prompts him to follow her ack to class immediately.

He obliges without hesitation.
>>
No. 484040 ID: 2de44c

>look around to see if you see jamie anywhere, while going with miss smith
>>
No. 484049 ID: 2de44c

Don't follow, get out of the school. The killer is obviously still here, and you could be next. Leave. NOW
>>
No. 484053 ID: 8042f4

guess the vice-principal is now the principal? You probably shouldn't cover for your friend on this. The police need the truth to solve this. He might have seen whoever did it leave the room! ((I know his friend did it, but Felix might not believe it.)) Go with the teacher.
>>
No. 484061 ID: 2de44c
File 135783597934.png - (40.85KB , 600x500 , toei.png )
484061

>>484040 >>484053
Felix searches for his friend frantically as Miss Smith leads him nervously back to homeroom. He is nowhere to be seen.

>>484049
Where would he go? He took a bus here and the school is in the middle of virtually nowhere.
>>
No. 484063 ID: 8042f4

Miss Smith seems a lot more shaken up than you are. Is she going to be Ok?
>>
No. 484064 ID: be7fd9

...why is she taking you to class? Shouldn't we be evacuating, or going into lockdown or something?
>>
No. 484067 ID: 2de44c

I agree with Sugesstion, let's hightail it outta here, you don't wanna be in the same building as a murdalerdurer
>>
No. 484069 ID: 2de44c

>>484064

School procedure details that lockdown entails all students reporting to homeroom and staying as far away from doors as they can; it would be illogical to evacuate seeing as they cannot precisely reach anybody or any place at their current location.

With the principal's unfortunate demise, this seemed like the only logical course of action.

>>484063

Miss Smith is indeed shaken, but not to the point she is incapable of performing her duties.

[sorry no imageim at lucnh]
>>
No. 484071 ID: 2de44c

This gonna be bad I'm telling you if you don't get outta here you're gonna regret it. I'd bet this is the last chance I have to warn you before shlit goes down
>>
No. 484075 ID: 1e72ae

>>484069
Seems logical; It's the same thing my old school was supposed to do. Speaking of reaching people, does Felix have a cell phone?

>>484071
((Dude, chill; he couldn't "get out of there" if he wanted to, he doesn't have a car, neither does anyone he knows. He can't just walk away either.))
>>
No. 484078 ID: e42a0c

Nobody ever has a bike.
>>
No. 484086 ID: 2b2e71

Hug her.

No, seriously. She looks like she needs it.
>>
No. 484154 ID: 8ebb5c

Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
No. 484187 ID: 6a5a08

Put a hand on her shoulder and tell her it'll be okay. She seems to need some reassurance.
>>
No. 484861 ID: 681dab
File 135803609977.png - (304.90KB , 600x500 , 5r4e3.png )
484861

>>484086
>>484187

He attempts to reassure Miss Smith as they reach the room, but to no avail. She ushers him inside quickly, claiming she will be fine.

Felix does not press the issue.
>>
No. 484862 ID: 681dab
File 135803632908.png - (370.56KB , 600x500 , 9876543.png )
484862

He sits down. Everyone is scared.

He is scared.

His head is pounding and everything looks and feels and sounds too loud.

This cannot be happening. Felix only wants to leave, but he cannot.
>>
No. 484863 ID: 681dab
File 135803640288.png - (321.93KB , 600x500 , 4567890.png )
484863

There is a knock at the door.
>>
No. 484865 ID: 681dab
File 135803647605.png - (268.32KB , 600x500 , end1.png )
484865

[AND THAT WILL END PART ONE
thanks for hanging around, y'all
i should pick it up again after i'm finished with the first part of kuquest uvu]
>>
No. 484866 ID: 78c6ea

OH GOD HIDE UNDER THE DESK
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password