[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 519839)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 137236336742.png - (41.55KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
519839 No. 519839 ID: b3ca75

Pixel adventure 2: The last Thread of Doomy Doom! …DOOM!!!

Wiki and previous threads: http://tgchan.org/wiki/Pixel_Adventure_2
Discussion: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 519840 ID: b3ca75
File 137236338521.png - (35.94KB , 900x600 , 2.png )
519840

:ClairePIX: Wha- Picard?
:RenaultPIX: ZzZzZzZz…
:WaranPIX: ZzZzZzZz…

Insert waiting for you_
>>
No. 519842 ID: 9dba7d

trip over waran while getting out of bed
>>
No. 519843 ID: 19b3c3

Check the note on the bedstand before waking your sleeping pals.
>>
No. 519846 ID: 12c19f

Is this the real life?
>>
No. 519854 ID: 76b151

Or is this just fantasy?
>>
No. 519864 ID: 9ddf68

ok first see what people left for you on the little nightstand next to your bed, then see what the hell is wrong with the people in the other beds next to yours, next check to see if you can tell weather or not this is the real deal, and finally if everything else checks out start poking Renault until he wakes up. Ask him to full us in on what happened since we were out, how long were we out, and is there anything that I should have to worry about immediately or can I actually relax for a bit?

There is also a large fire outside of the school but I'm not sure if you would be able to see it if you looked out the window since I really don't know were the medical wing is in this building, just so you know.
>>
No. 519937 ID: f2c20c

Hmm.

You know, what with the paladins being suspicious now, maybe we should sneak out of bed and slap an illusion down of you still in a coma. Then go spy on the paladins while invisible. Find out what they're planning.

Uh, you do have access to illusion magic now that you have the Vessel, right? If not then WELP better hope the paladins aren't evil.
>>
No. 519991 ID: b3ca75
File 137243156212.png - (36.74KB , 900x600 , 3.png )
519991

>Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Why does it feel like I was caught in a landslide all the sudden? Anyway, I think this is reality. I don’t feel… dreamy? I don’t know, but when I was in the dream something felt off all the time and now that feeling is finally gone… which means that maybe… just maybe this really is real. There’s no escape from reality, huh?
>You do have access to illusion magic now that you have the Vessel, right?
I got the pieces of it, but can’t seem to access its power. I think the power is still being siphoned somewhere else thanks to the deans phylactery that the paladins put in me… which in retrospect doesn’t sound like a good thing.

>Check all the stuff!
Let’s see… The other two patients are a human female on the right suffering a severe head wound and a mantis male missing an eye on the left. Their wounds don’t seem to be less than a day old… I wonder what caused it?
As for the things on the table… there’s a bunch of newly picked roses, a box of chocolate dipped beetles, a balloon and a “Get well soon” card from “Your four lizard friends”.

>We should sneak out of bed.
Yes, I should make sure this really is reality before-
>trip over waran while getting out of bed.
Wait wh- AAAAA!!
Claire does a faceplant for 3 damage!

:WaranPIX: ZzZ- Whu- what!?
:RenaultPIX: But I don’t want to go to school mommy… huh?
>>
No. 519992 ID: b3ca75
File 137243158151.png - (36.31KB , 900x600 , 4.png )
519992

:WaranPIX: Claire? You’re awake! …and on the floor? …are you alright?
:ClairePIX: I’m just peachy… just need to swallow the last of my dignity and everything will be fine… how long was I asleep?
:WaranPIX: Well… about a year…
:ClairePIX: Wait, what? A year!?
:RenaultPIX: I even grew a beard while you were asleep.
:ClairePIX: But you’re clean shaven?
:RenaultPIX: I am? Oh, fudge I forgot the fake- I mean, I shaved this morning…
:WaranPIX: You better hurry to the Deans office, you’ll have to reroll into the school. Of course, you’ll be a class under us now but…
:ClairePIX: Yeah, I’m not buying it. Seriously, how long did I sleep?
:RenaultPIX: …about a day.
:WaranPIX: Which was probably the most uneventful day we’ve had since you came.
:RenaultPIX: All the undead just dropped dead a while after we were able to escape the dream. They are torching the ones that were too twisted for a normal burial on a pyre just outside the school right now.
:WaranPIX: I’ve even heard rumors that the ones in the cold north have died too.
:ClairePIX: Well… I did maybe kill the one who was responsible for all those undead…
:WaranPIX: Really? Maybe you want to talk with the paladins about that? Dylon would probably want to see you before he leaves, too… and the Lizards would probably want to say hi now that you’re awake.
:RenaultPIX: Oh, and sorry that I ran you through with a sword…

Insert Ren penetrated Claire moist fold with his mighty sword_

Blarg! Forgot to write “Pixel Adventure 2” in the subject field. Is there a way to change it without deleting to whole thread?
>>
No. 519995 ID: f2c20c

>>519992
You could ask a mod.
I think we should avoid the paladins until all our friends are around to protect you. Y'know just in case they have some sort of control phrase or backdoor.

Hmm. Ask if the Dean is back yet. The symbol in your dreams that the dream-book claimed was there to drain energy from you to keep Liz asleep was also identified earlier as the Dean's phylactery. So, while the information we have from the dream implies we might want to destroy the symbol thing, the information we have from outside it implies we should not unless we want to give the Dean his final rest.

I wonder if he has a will? Maybe we SHOULD go to the Dean's office.
>>
No. 520000 ID: b7169d

Tell Renault about Kevros True Weapon, the Maid Outfit!
>>
No. 520013 ID: 19b3c3

>Oh, and sorry that I ran you through with a sword…
It's all right. I almost went insane and killed everybody. Besides, you're not the jerk who set the puzzles up the way they were.
>>
No. 520021 ID: b3ca75
File 137244533885.png - (21.62KB , 900x600 , 5.png )
520021

>Tell Renault about Kevros True Weapon, the Maid Outfit!
:ClairePIX: Hey, Ren, I found Kevros legendary weapon, by the way?
:RenaultPIX: The sword of truth!?
:ClairePIX: That was a myth. His real weapon was his maid outfit of awesome destruction! I still got it on me!
:WaranPIX: What!? That thing actually exists!?
:RenaultPIX: Ha! You own me ten gold, Waran!
:ClairePIX: And Ren… Don’t worry about the sword thing, it wasn’t your fault. Besides, you can make it up to me by wearing Kevros maid outfit later. I think it would be a perfect fit for you~
:RenaultPIX: …Y-you want m-me to w-wear that!?
:WaranPIX: Ha, this I have to see.
>Ask if the Dean is back yet.
:WaranPIX: Most people don’t come back from the dead, you know.

>we SHOULD go to the Dean's office.
:RenaultPIX: Why are we going to his office?
:ClairePIX: To look for a will or… something… what happened here?
:WaranPIX: Looks like someone ransacked the place.

Insert All myths are true_
>>
No. 520023 ID: 76b151

That red dot in the center of the tile mosaic is a tad suspicious.
>>
No. 520028 ID: f2c20c

>>520021
It's that symbol again. This time on the floor. Can you detect anything from it?

That bookcase on the very left looks askew. Secret passage maybe?
>>
No. 520035 ID: f2c20c

>>520021
Wait did you say you still have the outfit? How?!
>>
No. 520038 ID: 9ddf68

check out the red dot, the few books on the floor, and then see if you could figure out what the hell did all of this.
>>
No. 520044 ID: b3ca75
File 137244884153.png - (24.95KB , 900x600 , 6.png )
520044

>Wait did you say you still have the outfit? How?!
…I…don’t know… I still got all the parts of the vessel also so… um… maybe it wasn’t a part of Liz dream?
>the few books on the floor.
Just boring history books and stuff.
>It's that symbol again. This time on the floor. Can you detect anything from it?
Nothing at all.

>That bookcase on the very left looks askew. Secret passage maybe?
:ClairePIX: Aha! A secret compartment! I wonder what treasures it conceals.
:RenaultPIX: …Is that a ball gag? And a whip? And leather!?
:ClairePIX: Okay, Ew… just Ew! He was like eighty and… Ew!!

>That red dot in the center of the tile mosaic is a tad suspicious.
:ClairePIX: I hope this secret doesn’t involve anything perverted.
:RenaultPIX: It’s a black box? Why would he hide a box under the floor?
:WaranPIX: It got the that arcade symbol from the dream on it but it’s red instead of blue. What does it mean?

Insert It’s an enigma inside a crossword of puzzled point-and-click adventure based on Bejeweled_
>>
No. 520049 ID: f2c20c

>>520044
I bet that's where the energy from your symbol is going. Blue for send, red for receive. What's in the box? Is... is it safe to open the box? Better be careful.

I guess it could be the Dean's physical phylactery, as a counterpart to your dream phylactery... can you use Detect Phylactery on other liches' phylacteries to detect them?
>>
No. 520056 ID: 9ddf68

since anything weird coming from the box? if not open it carefully, if so then open it extremely carefully
>>
No. 520090 ID: 19b3c3

>>520049
Yeah, this is probably the receiving end. Has to be sending all that juice somewhere.
>>
No. 520096 ID: b3ca75
File 137246252437.png - (25.77KB , 900x600 , 7.png )
520096

>What's in the box? Is it safe to open the box?
Let’s find out!
:ClairePIX: …how do you open it?
:RenaultPIX: I’m going to guess it’s magically sealed.
:ClairePIX: Well, Waran, do your thing.
:WaranPIX: My thing? I’m an alchemist, not a mage. I have no idea how you open a magically sealed box.
:RenaultPIX: Maybe with a hammer?
:WaranPIX: If only it was that simple…

>Can you use Detect Phylactery on other liches' phylacteries to detect them?
[Phylactery detected!]
Well, unless I have two of them this will be the Deans phylactery. Of course, that probably means that this thing is bound to me somehow and- wait, I feel a lot of magical power coming closer.
:RenaultPIX: Oh, hey, do you guys hear that? It sounds like some of the paladins are on their way up here. Maybe we can ask them about opening the box?
:WaranPIX: We’re standing in a ransacked room belonging to a recently deceased mage with a weird box we dug up from under the floor. That doesn’t look suspicious at all, does it?
:ClairePIX: I don’t really trust the paladins at the moment either, maybe we shouldn’t risk a confrontation with them right now?

Insert You have the wiggle the lock a bit_
>>
No. 520099 ID: 37aa84

Guess we'll need to hide in the old man's creepy mini BDSM dungeon.
>>
No. 520101 ID: 9ddf68

leave if you can leave, otherwise you're going to want to hide.
>>
No. 520136 ID: 19b3c3

Put the tile back and gtfo out of there, guys. These pallies haven't instilled much trust in me either.

No offense, Ren. It's a little late to bring this but, but it's good to see you not dead, by the way.
>>
No. 520140 ID: f2c20c

>>520096
Put the tile back, and the bookcase straight. Then fucking run. I guess the symbol can also just plain correspond to phylacteries or something? Wait, maybe we can hide inside the bookcase's secret compartment? No, it's probably not big enough.

Anyway, one of the paladins obviously is on the receiving end of the Vessel's drained energy. So, we definitely can't trust them. Fuckers stole Liz's power. Or at least, a large portion of it. Maybe they did it with good intentions, but right now we have to keep away from them until we can stand up to them. Just in case. Hmm. This also means the dream-book lied to you about what the drained power was being used for. Considering that only covered the paladins' asses, who had no power to affect the dream, we can assume the book is on their side and was the real thing inside the dream, like Folken was. So. Antonidas is no longer trustworthy, alongside the paladins. Which isn't surprising I suppose.

Who can we trust, now? The Dean? The only reason someone would ransack his office is if they were looking for the phylactery, which means someone's trying to keep him dead. Or maybe the Dean already revived, and is being kept prisoner until they find his phylactery, so they can kill him. I suspect the paladins, as it would cover their trail.

Oh shit I just realized we have no paladin-immunity enchanted items. Maybe Dylon still knows how to do that, from the time he did it in the dream. We NEED that. Next stop, Dylon.
>>
No. 520178 ID: b3ca75
File 137249389248.png - (42.61KB , 900x600 , 8.png )
520178

>Put the tile back, and the bookcase straight. Then fucking run.
I think we were able to round the corner before they saw us… at least they couldn’t have seen who we were.
>We NEED paladin-immunity enchanted items. Next stop, Dylon.
:ClairePIX: Dylon! I need a fav-
:DylonPIX: Claire!? You’re awake? I was afraid that would have to leave without a proper goodbye.
:ClairePIX: I… wait, you’re leaving?
:DylonPIX: Why, yes. The war is over, after all. The paladins replaced my in the whole retrieve vessel thingy so you should talk to them about that. As for me… well, I was given a choice to either return to the capital for some political intrigue or stay here in this dull town as a diplomat that’s not really needed. I had a hard time to decide which would be more interesting, but I realized that I can’t base all my decisions on every women I’ve only known for few days, now can I? So… I’ll be departing in three hours.
:ClairePIX: W-what?
:DylonPIX: My apologies, but I’m quite busy at the moment. I’ll try to hurry this along so we’ll have some time before I leave. So if it isn’t something really important, please take your leave.

Insert Going home_
>>
No. 520181 ID: 7e8516

Ouch. I understand why he's doing that, and the brusque send off is so that he doesn't have to deal with the feels, but it's pretty mean, anyway. Call him on it.
>>
No. 520190 ID: f2c20c

>>520178
Tell him there might be some intrigue here after all. The paladins are already draining the Vessel's magic, without your permission. We need his help to investigate and find out what they're really planning. For starters, a paladin-immunity enchantment would ensure you don't get immediately killed.
>>
No. 520219 ID: 9ddf68

think he could still give you the know how on those paladin-immunity enchantments?
>>
No. 520222 ID: b3ca75
File 137252598326.png - (43.72KB , 900x600 , 9.png )
520222

>I understand why he's doing that, and the brusque sendoff is so that he doesn't have to deal with the feels, but it's pretty mean, anyway. Call him on it.
:ClairePIX: You know, it doesn’t give you the right to be mean just because you don’t want to deal with a long goodbye, you know.
:DylonPIX: …you’re right. I’m truly s-sorry… but… you’re right. I’ve already had too many painful goodbyes in my life and I was doing my best to skip this one… I… You know what, I’ll postpone my own departure and leave with the last of my ships in three days’ time, meanwhile I’ll buy you dinner and have a proper goodbye to make up for my rashness. Does that seem fair to you?
:ClairePIX: More than fair, Dylon.

>Tell him there might be some intrigue here after all.
:ClairePIX: There might be more action here than in the capital, Dy, I have a lot of reasons to believe the paladins are not to be trusted. The major one is that they already draining the vessels powers behind your back. Can you make us some protection against them if things would turn to the worse?
:DylonPIX: They are what? But they told me they haven’t found where the Dean was directing it yet! But if what you’re saying is true… yes, this needs to be investigated. Here, take this...

[Claire receives Ring of Holy immunity!]

:ClairePIX: You already had one on you?
:DylonPIX: Of course, I always carry protection on me. After all, you never know what or whom you’ll meet in my line of work. Now, I got some important business to attend to, so if you want me along you’ll have to wait a few minutes.
:WaranPIX: Well, we still got some things we probably should do before confronting the paladins…

Insert Remember to always carry protection in your wallet_
>>
No. 520224 ID: f2c20c

>>520222
Let's gather the others. Meet Thanra and Thanros and their boyfriends.
>>
No. 520252 ID: 7e8516

Dylon is a reasonable guy. I like that. Thank him.
>>
No. 520278 ID: b3ca75
File 137254922933.png - (35.93KB , 900x600 , 10.png )
520278

>Dylon is a reasonable guy. I like that. Thank him.
:ClairePIX: Thanks, Dylon, I appreciate it.
:DylonPIX: Think nothing of it, just remember to come and get me before you confront the paladins.

>Let's gather the others. Meet Thanra and Thanros and their boyfriends.
:ThanrosPIX: Sis, are you alright in there?
:BalrosPIX: I know it might seem bad, but locking yourself in a room won’t make anything better!
:ThanrosPIX: …Sis!?
:ClairePIX: What going on?
:ThanrosPIX: Claire!? Oh, good, you got a spare key to your old room right? Thanra might need you right now…
:ClairePIX: What happened?
:ThanrosPIX: Well… you know all that dream stuff? How it mentioned Kevros a lot and… we got kind of interested in our past. Um… Did you know the paladins got a complete family tree of Kevros descendants?
:BalrosPIX: Apparently we’re all in it. We two for example share the same parents about fifteen generations ago. But… um… as for Blackadder… err…
:ThanrosPIX: The good news is that I’ve got a new big brother… the bad news… um…
:ClairePIX: Oh…
:RenaultPIX: I don’t get it… what’s the bad news?

Insert It’s relative_
>>
No. 520284 ID: b7169d

Thanra loves Blackadder.

By extension Renault, it means she wants to bone her big brother.
>>
No. 520285 ID: 19b3c3

Wait, you're siblings? Um.

...do lizards even have an incest taboo? Well, I mean, apparently it's upset Thanra. But I can't remember if that's a real world problem with their geneticals. Add in Blackadder's general gender confusion and I don't know what to make of this anymore.

Whatever. Even if we don't know what to say, someone should go talk to her.
>>
No. 520339 ID: 9dba7d

>>520285
HIM, blackadder wishes to not be a woman!
>>
No. 520349 ID: 19b3c3

>>520339
I was referring to Thanra, so the pronoun is correct. (Although I suppose I may be guilty of vaguery).
>>
No. 520385 ID: 9ddf68

... Ok not going to lie we have suspected that all of your lizard friends where related somehow but didn't think it was THAT closely related, and before you freak out we really haven't been spending a lot of time with Thanra so it's not like we could warn her and to top it off we kinda figured this stuff out when we where going on some kind of acid trip so we weren't completely sure weather or not any of it was true. Oh and does she really hate us or was that just in the dream because if she is still a little gun shy around us we can open the door but I don't think it should be Claire that goes to talk to her and whoever goes in there we could tell her about this paladin thing to maybe just distract her long enough to figure things out.
>>
No. 520395 ID: c31f72

Why is this a problem? Its not like they could have children anyways.
>>
No. 520409 ID: b3ca75
File 137260688314.png - (28.86KB , 900x600 , 11.png )
520409

>Do lizards even have an incest taboo?
Not only is it taboo, it’s illegal too. Most civilizations don’t want brain damaged kids, you know.
>I can't remember if that's a real world problem with their genetics.
I don’t know about the reptiles in the animal kingdom, but the sentient ones aren’t meant to inbreed.
>Why is this a problem? It’s not like they could have children anyways.
Because banging your brother causally is so much better. Besides, it’s both illegal and taboo in our society.

>By extension Renault, it means she wants to bone her big brother.
:ClairePIX: Thanra and Blackadder are siblings, Ren.
:RenaultPIX: Oh, that’s a bit awkward. But can’t they just break up? I mean, they haven’t done the hanky panky yet, right?
:ClairePIX: Except they have… though it was in the dream so I don’t really know if it counts or not.
:WaranPIX: Who banged who doesn’t really matter right now. Thanra is quite clearly upset and you should talk with her no matter who she banged.

>Whatever. Even if we don't know what to say, someone should go talk to her.
:ClairePIX: Thanra? Are you in here?
:ThanraPIX: Gnnt *Gasp*!

Insert Not what it looks like_
>>
No. 520410 ID: 9ddf68

she's hanging herself, SHE FUCKING HANGING HERSELF CUT HER DOWN NOW!!!!
>>
No. 520412 ID: 5869f6

OH GOD HELP HER
BY THE NINE FUCKING HELP HER
GET HER DOWN
>>
No. 520414 ID: 19b3c3

Lights on, and then (if this doesn't reveal itself as a silly misdirection) dramatic rescue go. Having blade hands is handy in this kind of situation.
>>
No. 520415 ID: b3ca75
File 137261129912.png - (29.16KB , 900x600 , 12.png )
520415

>she's hanging herself, SHE FUCKING HANGING HERSELF CUT HER DOWN NOW!!!!
:ClairePIX: THANRA! DON’T DO IT!!
:ThanraPIX: D-don’t do what? *Pant*
:ClairePIX: I… wait, what are you doing?
:ThanraPIX: I’m training? You know, to keep my thoughts away from this whole brother thing.
:ClairePIX: Oh… that’s… that’s a relief…
:ThanraPIX: What did you think I was doing and what do you want, Claire?
:ClairePIX: Well… um…

Insert She’s hanging around_
>>
No. 520417 ID: 9ddf68

quick topic switch go

tell her your problems about the paladins and ask if she wants to help, it would be a good distraction.

And does she always exercise in the dark?
>>
No. 520418 ID: 19b3c3

I told you to turn on the lights first. The hanging is always a fakeout.

>Well… um…
Sorry, suspended in the dark by a rope over an upturned chair doesn't draw good first assumptions. Although maybe my head's just in a bad place after that fucked up dream world.

And I, uh, thought you might want to talk to someone?
>>
No. 520423 ID: 96c896

>>520415
Quickly tell the others outside that everything's fine.

Then give her the rundown.
>>
No. 520425 ID: b3ca75
File 137262384687.png - (30.07KB , 900x600 , 13.png )
520425

:ClairePIX: Well, I’m sorry, but seeing you suspended in the dark by a rope above an upturned chair made me come to the wrong conclusion.
:ThanraPIX: …wait, you actually though I’d hang myself? I admit, I’m a bit depressed over the whole Blackadder thing but it’s not that bad.
:ClairePIX: That’s why I’m here. I thought you maybe wanted to talk to someone about it.
:ThanraPIX: Thanks, Claire, but I don’t want to talk about it right now. Having the first guy that actually likes you turn out to be your brother is quite a punch, isn’t it? I’d rather keep it in the dark for now, so to speak.
:ClairePIX: Speaking of dark, do you always exercise in it?
:ThanraPIX: I accidently hit on of the light spheres in the ceiling making them all go out. Cheap ass school with cheap ass lighting, you know.
:ClairePIX: And the tissue?
:ThanraPIX: I-I used it to d-dry away the sweat… t-that’s all…
:ClairePIX: Do you really need a full box for that… you know what, never mind. How about this, I got something that might serve as a good distraction…

>tell her your problems about the paladins and ask if she wants to help.
:ThanraPIX: Eh, sure, why not… It’s not like I got anything better to do… or will I ever feel clean again..
:ClairePIX: What was that last part?
:ThanraPIX: It’s not like I got anything better to do?
:ClairePIX:

Depressed Thanra has joined the party! *Cue catchy music*

Insert She hogged the shower yesterday for hours!_
>>
No. 520428 ID: 9ddf68

... keep an eye on her.

Well unless we have anything else to do I guess we just go find Dylon and then figure out what to do about the paladins.
>>
No. 520445 ID: 96c896

...so uh, where's Blackadder? He must've taken the news badly as well. Might not want to ask Thanra that directly.

Hmm. I wonder why the paladins are so interested in Kevros' descendants. I also wonder how the hell they even KNEW Blackadder and Thanra were related. Shouldn't they have known already? What are they, half-siblings or something? Or do Lizards lay eggs in clutches and Blackadder's egg got lost somehow?
>>
No. 520506 ID: b3ca75
File 137265364209.png - (34.60KB , 900x600 , 14.png )
520506

>I wonder why the paladins are so interested in Kevros' descendants.
Well, their order was formed by him, after all.
>I also wonder how the hell they even KNEW Blackadder and Thanra were related and they didn’t.
If I remember correctly Thanra and Thanros was left in an orphanage before they hatched. The paladins must have been able to register their parents somehow when they left them there. Though I don’t know what happened to Blackadder when he was young, Thanros “Big brother” comment probably mean he’s at least a year older than the rest of us. Actually, it’s kind of suspicious that the paladins were able to register Thanra’s parents, but the orphanage wasn’t… hmm…

>...so uh, where's Blackadder?
:ClairePIX: So… Thanros, we’re is your… um… “big brother”?
:ThanrosPIX: I don’t really know. Last I saw of him was when we checked with the paladins and he asked to talk to them in private but… um… more importantly, is Sis okay!?
:ClairePIX: Oh, she’s fine. A bit depressed, but fine. She was only training.
:BalrosPIX: Why didn’t she train in the training hall as usual?
:ThanrosPIX: And why did she need a rope? I’ve never seen her train with a rope before…
:BalrosPIX: And I swear I saw her borrow a book about unusual knots… what did she need that for?
:ClairePIX: Um…
:ThanrosPIX: Wait, Where is she now?
:ClairePIX: …she said she just needed a moment alone?

Insert Uh oh…_
>>
No. 520513 ID: 7e8516

Baaaaack in the room.
>>
No. 520515 ID: 9ddf68

I just freaking said keep an eye on her,christ

well lets go make sure she isn't doing something stupid now or we'll have to revive her just to beat the stupid out of her.
>>
No. 520561 ID: b3ca75
File 137270275009.png - (29.84KB , 900x600 , 15.png )
520561

>Baaaaack in the room.
:ClairePIX: THANRA! DON’T DO IT!!
:ThanraPIX: D-don’t do what? Take down the rope from the ceiling?
:ClairePIX: …I really need to check out the situation before I start screaming… Anyway, you lied to me!
:ThanraPIX: N-no I didn’t! I was t-training! Honest!
:ClairePIX: First off, I didn’t say that was the thing you lied about. Second, Why didn’t you train in the training hall? …and why did you need rope and a book about knots when your brother said you’ve never trained with one before? …and why did the lights light up when I pressed the light switch if you had knocked one of the light spheres lose?
:ThanraPIX: Well… um… y-you see… it’s l-like this… I…
:ClairePIX: Thanra…
:ThanraPIX: …I considered it… b-but when I was tying the noose I… I had second thought… then you came barging in and knocked me off the chair…
:ClairePIX: …Thanra… why?
:ThanraPIX: Because my life sucks, that’s why! Every time I get close to someone they get ripped from me! I’m forced to live a life I don’t want! I’ve had nightmares every night since I was nine!
:ClairePIX: You still got us... right?
:ThanraPIX: No I don’t! I barley know Ren and Waran. I’m just their friend Thanros clingy sister! And you… you… ARG!! First all my friends get ripped apart in front by an undead when I was nine, then several years later when I finally are able to get some new friends they all die in an accident that was my fault! When I finally meet someone I love that loves me back it turns out he’s my freaking brother! And let’s not forget about you either, Claire! You were the only friend I had for years and… and then… then you turn into some freakish abomination that I can’t stop imagining eating my soul one day! Why the fuck is this keep happening to me!?
:ClairePIX: Um…

Insert Rant against the heavens!_
>>
No. 520562 ID: 96c896

>>520561
Hmm. Liz was basically controlling all the undead via her nightmares, right? I think Thanra has been bullied by Liz/Hans all her life. I can't give a reason WHY just yet, but that's what it looks like.

Alternatively, the paladins are to blame somehow, but that would require them being in control of undead... err, then again, they did apparently make YOU so perhaps they were dabbling in necromancy earlier as well. Maybe she was victim of one of their experiments. ...it is kindof weird how she was the only survivor of the undead attack, isn't it? Ask her why she survived.
>>
No. 520563 ID: 9ddf68

ok 1 about being an abomination that wasn't our choice... ok it kinda was but we really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into at the time... and given what we have been hinted at it may actually not have been our choice after all and had something to do with the paladins but that's what we're trying to figure out now.

Second, don't care how you see us we're still your friend and if you got to know Waran and Renault a little more They would consider you a friend as well if they don't already.

and Third tell her about the paladins and if she would like to help us. (if not we're going to have to make sure someone stays behind because she is now on suicide watch)
>>
No. 520564 ID: c23ab0

For the record I was always a freakish abomination, and it just took you a while to notice.

...since you were nine? Really? That's terrible...
>>
No. 520565 ID: 96c896

Oh yeah, don't forget to tell her you can dreamwalk with her every night to defeat her nightmares. On the subject of eating her soul... do you still have infinite energy and no necromantic hunger? Might not need to eat sushi and live chickens all the time anymore.

Also you could tell her you already found out eating someone's soul is a really bad idea and you will never ever do it.
>>
No. 520567 ID: b3ca75
File 137270758928.png - (32.97KB , 900x600 , 16.png )
520567

>do you still have infinite energy and no necromantic hunger?
Now when I think about it, I am a bit hungry… the normal kind of hungry. Odd, I can’t remember the last time I was hungry for a lack of food instead of necro energy.
>Also you could tell her you already found out eating someone's soul is a really bad idea and you will never ever do it.
Telling her I’ve already eaten one would be a bad idea, telling her the consequences on the other hand…
:ClairePIX: Thanra, I’ve read about soul consuming and there are consequences. There is a reason why all the soul eating liches are bat shit crazy and that’s not something I want to be.
:ThanraPIX: …telling me that you’ll be crazy when you eat me doesn’t really help, you know…

>don't care how you see us we're still your friend.
:ThanraPIX: But I can’t get it out of my mind. I’m still freaked out as soon as you’re close to me!
>if you got to know Waran and Renault a little more They would consider you a friend as well if they don't already.
:WaranPIX: I consider you a friend!
:RenaultPIX: Me too… well, not a “hang out alone with” kind of friend… but still a friend!
:ThanraPIX:
>don't forget to tell her you can dreamwalk with her every night to defeat her nightmares.
:ThanraPIX: …I know. You’ve already done that once… and I’d like it if you kept doing it…
>Ask her why she survived.
:ThanraPIX: …I-I don’t k-know… I h-hid under the b-bed and the u-undead just seemed content to g-gorge on the bodies of m-my friends... I… Oh gods…
:ThanrosPIX: As for her friends when she was fourteen, they died in an avalanche which she wasn’t even close to. It wasn’t Thanra’s fault at all, even if she blames herself…
:ThanraPIX: It was my fault they we’re there!! If I hadn’t pointed them in the wrong direction they would still be alive!! I… I… Oh gods, leave me before it happens to you too!!! I’m cursed!!!! Everyone that’s close to me will die!!!!! *Sob*
Thanra is having a mental Breakdown!
:ClairePIX:

Insert Tear down the wall_
>>
No. 520568 ID: 96c896

>>520567
I'm getting deja vu here. Let's not make the same mistakes we did last time and make it worse by aggravating her phobia or making her think about bad things.

Just tell her it's not her fault, and apologize for upsetting her. Then keep quiet and let Thanros comfort her. Keep your distance, though.
>>
No. 520570 ID: 9ddf68

tell Thanra that yes shit happens and your sorry so many bad things have happened to her, but good things happen as well and no matter what we'll be there by her side through think and thin.
>>
No. 520583 ID: 76b151

I think this is the time for hugs.
>>
No. 520587 ID: bc8d67

Okay, that went less than well, to say the least. Tag Thanros in to hug Thanra as tight as he can and comfort her, since he's probably the best one to do so right now. Maybe Ren and Waran should join in too, but you... better not. At least, not for awhile.

You could point out that Thanros is really close to her, and he hasn't died or had a terrible fate befall him in all the years they've been together, so that really pokes a hole in her curse theory.

>Normal hungry
Huh. Something must have changed when you left the dream, since liches aren't known to get hungry that way; Is it a craving for anything in particular? Probably way too much to hope that you aren't a lich anymore, but check if your lichness has changed in any way.
>>
No. 520590 ID: 96c896

>>520587
Well... to check if Claire is still a lich, we could cast Detect Phylactery on the doll. If it isn't a phylactery anymore, then Claire isn't a lich.
>>
No. 520741 ID: b3ca75
File 137275077320.png - (35.67KB , 900x600 , 17.png )
520741

>Something must have changed when you left the dream, since liches aren't known to get hungry that way.
I’m pretty sure I’m still a lich, though I always had weird thing that my body is still alive. I’m pretty sure all the other liches bodies have been dead, at least that what all the history books mentions about it. It’s kind of odd, it’s like I’m more than one person.

>Let Thanros comfort her. Keep your distance, though.
>Tell Thanra that shit happens.
:ClairePIX: …Thanra… It isn’t your fault. You’re not cursed, I mean, you and Thanros is close and he’s still alive, right?
:ThanraPIX: But Balros is ripping him away from me…
:BalrosPIX: I’m doing what now?
:ThanrosPIX: Sis… I’m sorry, I should have had spent more time with you, okay?
:ClairePIX: I know bad thing have happen, Thanra, but good things have happen as well and no matter what we will be there for you, through thick or thin!
:RenaultPIX: Yea! It can’t get any worse, right? I mean, it’s always the darkest before sunrise!
:WaranPIX: D-did you just say it can’t get any worse!? Do you know what that phrase does!?

:SamuelPIX: I’m sorry to disturb you, miss Claire, but I have a message from lord Dylon. He says that you should not worry about the paladin situation and that he will take care of it himself.
:ClairePIX: W-wha- Oh, that little idiot!
:SamuelPIX: I also have a more dire message from the paladins directed to the Lizard family. As you are related to the convict Loretta Blackadder you are entitled to a last goodbye before she is executed for the crime of incest!
:RenaultPIX: Son of a-
:WaranPIX: Told you!

Insert In other news, it just started raining too_
>>
No. 520743 ID: c23ab0

But it doesn't count! That was total e-fucking! Oh god the future is Canada...
>>
No. 520747 ID: 76b151

Oh hell this is a trap. They want you to come to them.
>>
No. 520749 ID: 9ddf68

why, they didn't do anything they just hung out really until they found out that they were related, they didn't even do anything serous. (they only dream fucked right?) OK now for a new plan rush down to wherever the hell Dylon is and if anyone tries to take Thanra away say you're taking care of it and keep her close to you, also bring everyone with you as I have a feeling this is going to get much worse before it starts getting better.

Oh and on the way out give Renault a light smack on the head for uttering the cursed words out loud like that for you never tempt fate if you wish to see another sunrise.
>>
No. 520764 ID: b3ca75
File 137275863615.png - (30.27KB , 900x600 , 18.png )
520764

>Oh god the future is Canada...
What’s wrong with Canada, eh?
>Oh hell this is a trap.
Of course it’s a trap! But what choice do we have!? The plot won’t proceed unless we spring it!
>give Renault a light smack on the head for uttering the cursed words out loud.
:RenaultPIX: Ow! What was that for!
:ClairePIX: Never, ever say those words out loud, idiot!

>rush down to wherever the hell Dylon is!
:ClairePIX: Sam, where is Dylon!?
:SamuelPIX: In the paladins headquarters, on the fifth floor.
:ClairePIX: Then let’s go, everyone, we got a lizard to save!
:RenaultPIX: Um… shouldn’t someone stay with Thanra?
:ThanraPIX: Hell no, I’m not staying! I’m not going to let them take away another one!! Fuck you universe, I’m not going down without a fight!!!
:RenaultPIX: …Well, then… let’s go?



Here we are… right outside this hellish door once again… this can’t be a coincidence…
:Serge: Don’t you think the Servok have forgotten some of the values of the paladin oath? I mean, she’s going to execute that poor kid just because he wanted to continue an incest relationship? Last time I checked the crime of incest wasn’t even punishable by death! And the thing she did with that poor noble girl…
:Dude: Shhh… she might hear you, high Templar.
:Serge: And now she got the soldiers running scared of her… something isn’t right here…

Insert Familiar faces_
>>
No. 520765 ID: 9ddf68

oh come on now Serge is here since when the hell did death become a fucking option instead of mandatory? We've practically ran into everyone we have ever met around the first time we tried to save the world.

Oh and why the FUCK does the paladin door have 2 fucking screamers on it, holding what kinda looks like a vessel, same with those ominous looking stain glass creatures?

Ah hell with it just say hi to serge and see what he has to say on all of this.
>>
No. 520779 ID: b7169d

Well at least it'll be a familiar face to see.

Could be worse, we could've met with Pride again somehow.
>>
No. 520792 ID: f5680f

>>520764
Tell Serge it's because Sorvek has become corrupt, obviously. He's stealing the power of the Vessel, and we must stop him.

Serge is an amazing guy. Kevros' mentor and one tough bastard. We can trust him.
>>
No. 520798 ID: b3ca75
File 137277773434.png - (36.35KB , 900x600 , 19.png )
520798

>since when the hell did death become a fucking option instead of mandatory?
We’ve seen quite clear proof that we reincarnate in the end, so it’s probably just a matter of time before you get back. Besides, everyone we’ve meet that’s supposed to be dead have had some kind of connection to Lizbeth. She probably had a hand in this.

>say hi to serge and see what he has to say on all of this.
:ClairePIX: Um… hi Serge?
:Serge: …I’m sorry madam, but I think you got me confused with someone else. I am Sir Alexander Hoardworthy the third, High Templar of the paladin order… though the name Serge seems familiar to me somehow… hmm… maybe some past life, eh? Heh…
>why does the paladin door have 2 screamers on it?
:Serge: I’m asking the same thing. Why haven’t we painted it anew yet? I know we got the tools for it.
:Dude: Sir, We only got bone white, sir! Protocol demands that all doors to headquarters to be painted in ivory white, High Templar!
:Serge: …The maker damns those rules! It’s a miracle we get anything done!

>Tell Serge it's because Sorvek has become corrupt, obviously.
:Serge: You know, any lesser Paladin would have had you cut down on the spot for daring to insult the Sorvek. Corrupted, how?
>He's stealing the power of the Vessel, and we must stop him.
:Serge: The vessel? We haven’t even found where the Dean has hid it yet! How should she be stealing it? Do you have any proof of this or are you just here to taunt us?
:ClairePIX: Well… um… I do-

>Could be worse, we could've met with Pride again somehow.
:Pride2: Alexander! I ordered you to find that rogue construct, not to flirt with some bug lady!
:Serge: I’m sorry, Grand Templar, but I never got a description of it!
:Pride2: Ignorant fool, it should be standing right in front of you without you noticing! It’s a lich! Just go down to the school with your fancy detect undead and illusion seeing abilities and find the walking corpse!
:Serge: As soon as my team gets here, Grand Templar!
:Pride2: Late as alwa- hmm? Who do we have here? I am sorry for my incompetent friend, my fair lady, but how can I be of assistance?
:ThanraPIX: …Are you talking to me?
:Pride2: Who else, my gorgeous blossom, who else?

Insert Douche alert!_
>>
No. 520799 ID: b7169d

Well, the universe is indeed out to get us.
>>
No. 520811 ID: 19b3c3

>Thanra and Bladder related
...wait, if they looked up that information in the dream, can we even trust it? For all we know the records they checked were as much a lie as anything else.

>Serge
Wait, I finally understand everything now. He went insane, converted from prosthetic legs to a full on immortal cyborg body, and set off on a centuries long plan to kill Lizbeth for revenge for forgetting to heal him when she fixed everything else. It makes perfect sense.
>>
No. 520848 ID: 9ddf68

... (sigh) We're probably going to bump into everyone we hung out with the first time around at some point or another the rate things have been going and one I am very nervous about seeing again see how much of a pain in the ass that individual was last time we fought.

OK we'll give you a quick crash course on who these 2 are or at least what we know about there past lives.
Serge was The head paladin of the most powerful group of paladins back when there where about a dozen groups of the damn things. He got mind controlled, became a huge pain in our ass for a while, and then we freed him where he then helped us save the world where he lost both of his legs. Kinda of bitter and held grudges but all and all when not being mind controlled he's a pretty good guy if a bit of an ass
Pride was a self centered son-of-a-bitch who had an ego that could freaking block out the sun. Don't know him to well excepts that he was generally unpleasant to be around for any amount of time and the fucker can't swim, that's how we got rid of him the first time around anyway.

Anyway ask if any of them have seen Dylon around as we kinda need to talk to him about things. If they ask what say adventurer things and then ask if they have seen him or not.
>>
No. 520851 ID: c23ab0

Pride seems like a cool guy. I think you should humor him.
>>
No. 520863 ID: b3ca75
File 137280000311.png - (38.26KB , 900x600 , 20.png )
520863

>...wait, if they looked up that information in the dream, can we even trust it?
I think they looked it up after they woke up. I was out for a whole day while they were awake after all. They had plenty of time to talk with the paladins.
>Pride seems like a cool guy. I think you should humor him.
:ThanraPIX: Um… well… you should al-
:RenaultPIX: Why are you red?
:ThanrosPIX: Maybe he’s a socialist?
:Pride2: W-what!? What kind of question is that! I’m a highborn, of course!
:BalrosPIX: Highborn? As in born in a high place? Like a tower? Or in free fall?
:Serge: The free fall theory would explain why he acts like he was dropped on his head when he was small…
:WaranPIX: Don’t you guys know about the so called “highborn”? I thought at least the lizards would know about them. They are a race of desert lizards that supposedly “superior” but are about to die out because extreme inbreeding.
:Pride2: …You know what, fuck you guys! I got a heretic the kill. See you all in hell!

>Anyway ask if any of them have seen Dylon around as we kinda need to talk to him about things.
:Serge: Lord Dylon? Oh, yes, he’s with the convict in the execution chamber. I’m sorry, but I can’t allow you to enter it without any kind of tie to the convict himself.
:ThanrosPIX: He’s our brother.
:Serge: Oh… I see… I’m sorry for what’s about to happen, then… please follow me…



:Pride2: Any last words, Heretic, before you are purified in the makers holy fires and cleansed in his holy water!? You should consider yourself lucky. We no longer need to provide souls to the wizards little project. I hope it burns in one of the seven hells where it belongs, heretic!
:DylonPIX: …what!? Souls!?
:Serge: W-what’s going on in here!?
:Pride2: None of your concern, peasant!

Insert Soul music_
>>
No. 520867 ID: 9dba7d

>>520863
clearly the wizard is the heretic for using souls to ascend into daemonhood or lichdom or whatever
>>
No. 520871 ID: 76b151

Isn't using souls against every paladin code... ever?
>>
No. 520872 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, this man is insane, and this execution and his practices clearly violate both the paladin code and basic ethics.

We're going to stop him now, with force with necessary. Paladins, if you don't want to be helping a soul stealing monster, I suggest you help, or at least get the hell out of our way.

...also hi, we're the sacred magic advisor voices of Kevros, founder of your order. Boo. Tremble and do as we say.
>>
No. 520875 ID: 9ddf68

wait, you mean you created a bunch of rules of what is right and wrong under the guise of protecting people when really it was to find canon fodder souls for some kind of ritual for whatever reason all hidden under the name of your god... man the definition of heretic really has changed since we've been asleep.
>>
No. 520883 ID: b3ca75
File 137280469702.png - (43.35KB , 900x600 , 21.png )
520883

:ClairePIX: This man is clearly insane and need to be stopped!
:Serge: Torture? Soul stealing!? You’re violating every ethical code there is! You were right, madam mantis, this order is clearly corrupt! How didn’t I notice this sooner!?
:Pride2: Don’t sell yourself short, Alexander, we’ve kept a quite a charade going the last few weeks. Of course, there’s no point anymore, is there. After all, we’ve basically won already; all that we need now is to find the construct!
:Serge: You need to be put down! Men, to me!
:Pride2: Ha! There’s no use trying to call to your men. They are under our control now! You see, I got a friend that’s an expert when it comes to mind controlling your ilk. I mean, did you just think we just waltzed in and took over!? Though, you seem to be a bit too hard headed for it to affect you… hmm…
:ClairePIX: Why are you helping some wizard using souls to ascend into daemonhood or lichdom or whatever?
:Pride2: What? No! He needed the souls to fuel the construct! You know, the construct we created to kill the mad god with so we should gain access to the vessels? But we would have already had won if the wizard didn’t betray us! We still can’t find we’re he hid the thing he redirected the vessel power to!
:RenaultPIX: This guy sure loves his own voice, doesn’t he?
:Serge: I’m not sure I really understand what going on… but you need to be stopped!
:Pride2: Even if it require the death of you fellow paladins? Or the convict? Let me put it this way, if you take one more step I will kill this heretic you hold so dear, do you understand?

Insert He listen to a recording of his own voice every time he masturbates_
>>
No. 520884 ID: 76b151

I've been wondering, does that blood trail lead into the water?

Right we have two options.

Option 1. Thanros nails the sword arm of the paladin with an arrow to prevent him just running Blackadder through. Claire and the others rush Pride.

Option 2. Tell them you are the vessal and use that to free Blackadder. I don't really like this option because they might have something to control Claire and thats just so cliche.
>>
No. 520886 ID: 9ddf68

ok we need to do 2 things so Thanros can put in arrow into the guy with the sword

1) have someone create a distraction to get everyone's attention away from Thanros, probably just find some way to get this mother fucker to keep talking as he loves the sound of his own voice

2) someone ready to tackle Pride himself (best time would be after Thanros shots the other guy because he would be most likely be surprised at this point) and bring the bastard down. As for how... how deep is that pool of water over there, because if it's over is head then we can try and take him out the way we did last time, by drowning him. just kinda push/shove/throw him in and if it isn't deep enough to drown him than we can just have Thanros put an arrow in him as well.
>>
No. 520888 ID: 19b3c3

>Let me put it this way, if you take one more step I will kill this heretic you hold so dear, do you understand?
And if you kill the heretic, we will ensure your death.

The only way you survive this is if you surrender your hostage.
>>
No. 520894 ID: 9b57d3

>>520883
Gosh, if only we had someone with a projectile weapon, then we wouldn't need to get any closer to stop the execution. Before that, we may as well ask if he's even Thanra's brother, and how they would know if he was.
>>
No. 520896 ID: 9b57d3

...wait I just realized, if the paladins don't know you're the lich, then Antonidas must not be one of them. Unless you never told the book who you were? If the book knows who you are, Claire, then we can trust it. The first thing we should ask it is how we would know what the item is that the Dean was channeling the Vessel's power into.

If he was using his phylactery, then... he probably wants you to kill him in order for you to access the Vessel's power. I remember the Dean saying that he wanted to die, so... maybe you should try to use Energy Drain on the Dean's phylactery? Or eat it like you did the magic nexus?
>>
No. 520945 ID: b3ca75
File 137284004012.png - (45.38KB , 900x600 , 22.png )
520945

>We may as well ask if he's even Thanra's brother, and how they would know if he was.
:Pride2: Of course she is! Do you really think we would just ignore the sons and daughter of a pair of criminals!? Heh, this one even squeals just like her father did when I ripped his soul out! Like father, like filthy imitation of a son, eh?
:ThanraPIX: Y-you what!?
:ThanrosPIX: D-daddy!?

>And if you kill the heretic, we will ensure your death.
:Pride2: My death!? Don’t make me laugh! I’m a god! I’m better than a god! I’m me!! Your pathetic weapons can’t even hope to scratch my fair skin, to even put a dent in my beauty. I understand that you must bow down and weep every time you lay eyes upon my perfection! It’s no matter, someone as humble as me-
Thanros shot paladin 1 for 11 damage(Arm)!
Paladin 1 has been disarmed!

:Pride2: -understands why filth and vermin like you can’t comprehend my glory! I understand that you fear the unknown and must strife against it, but no matter, my perfect form is beyond such simple things as pain and-
Serge tackles Pride for 2 damage! Pride is pinned!
:Pride2: Argh, the pain!!
>>
No. 520946 ID: b3ca75
File 137284005408.png - (45.12KB , 900x600 , 23.png )
520946

:Pride2: Let me go, vermin!!
Pride flails around pathetically!
:Pride2: You are no match before my perfection! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!
Pride flails around like a dying herring… it’s not very effective!
:Pride2: I AM A GOD!!!
:Serge: A poor excuse of a god if you ask me.
:Pride2: You will all burn, heretics! Paladins, help your master!!!

:Pride2: Paladins?
:RenaultPIX: Are they just supposed to stand there drooling?
:DylonPIX: I think whoever is controlling them doesn’t want to help him.
:WaranPIX: Not hard to see why…

Insert Two and a half nelson_
>>
No. 520951 ID: 76b151

ok seriously, time to check the water. Something is in there.
>>
No. 520956 ID: 9b57d3

>>520946
Time to find out from Pride who's the one mind controlling the paladins. Is it Clown again? Check the paladins for necklaces... and we should disarm them and tie them up so we don't have to kill them.

I'm guessing that concentration of magic power we sensed was the one responsible. It takes a LOT of magic to control multiple people at a distance. Before, Clown had to use a part of the Vessel to do it, and even then had to focus her power through a specially-made golem body.

...hang on. "sons and daughter"? Shouldn't that be "son and daughters" considering he's being insensitive and calling Blackadder female all the time?
>>
No. 520966 ID: b7169d

Rip and Tear his Halo off.
>>
No. 520970 ID: 19b3c3

All right. Who's up for drowning Pride to death in a puddle of shallow water for the second time? It's cleaner than he deserves this time, but oh well, work with what you have.

...although I suppose you probably want to get information out of him. And paladins aren't so cool with cold blooded killing. Although, c'mon, if anyone deserves to be executed its a confessed murdered and soul ripper.
>>
No. 520973 ID: b3ca75
File 137286473982.png - (44.12KB , 900x600 , 24.png )
520973

>Shouldn't that be "son and daughters"?
Pride doesn’t seem to be the sharpest spork in the drawer, you know…
>Who's up for drowning Pride to death in a puddle of shallow water for the second time?
I dunno if the paladin will be so happy about cold blooded murder…
>Rip and Tear his Halo off.
Meh, he’s kind of tiny so he probably got tiny guts… wait a minute-
:ClairePIX: This halo isn’t levitating at all! You just fasten it with some steel wire!
:Pride2: Well, excuse me for trying to look fabulous, bitch.

>Time to find out from Pride who's the one mind controlling the paladins.
:Pride2: I’ll never tell you, no matter how much you torture me! I got a will of steel!
:ClairePIX: Well… there is a pool of water over there…
:Pride2: IT’S ALYSSA!! ENVY!!! PLEASE DON’T DROWN ME!!!!!
:ClairePIX: …that was easy… I guess?

>ok seriously, time to check the water. Something is in there.
:WaranPIX: It’s only about two foot deep and it seems to be empty…
:RenaultPIX: Hey, I found a rubber ducky. It was tied to a weight at the bottom!
:ThanrosPIX: Rubber ducky, you’re the one… You make bath lots of fun~♪

Insert Pure Evil_
>>
No. 520975 ID: 76b151

Rubber Ducky, hmm I wonder if its another return. Ask how evil it is.
>>
No. 520976 ID: b7169d

>>520975

It has glowing Red eyes! It's the return of the evil ducky!
>>
No. 520977 ID: c31f72

Oh god, its Kevros' evil rubber ducky! Yay!
>>
No. 520986 ID: b7169d

Feel kinda bad for Pride though (kinda) We really instilled a fear of drowning..Also that he knew of us enough that we'd suggest it ya.

Also Man Envy again..She was one of the worst one's
>>
No. 520987 ID: 19b3c3

Oh hey, evil ducky. Did you have a name? I forget.
>>
No. 520992 ID: b3ca75
File 137286839137.png - (43.15KB , 900x600 , 25.png )
520992

>Ask how evil it is.
:ClairePIX: Um… how evil are you, little ducky?
:RenaultPIX: …it’s a rubber duck, Claire. It can’t answer you…



:ClairePIX: My god, I can feel it… IT’S PURE EVIL!!
:WaranPIX: …it’s a bath toy…
:ClairePIX: EVIL!!!
:DylonPIX: …well, yet another one of my fiancés turns out to be crazy, huh? Typical…
:ThanrosPIX: Um… guys… does anyone else hear that ticking noise?
:Serge: What are we supposed to do with this guy? I don’t really trust the paladin jail at the moment…
:BalrosPIX: Well, we have a pool right here and-
:Serge: We’re not murdering him in cold blood.
:LtBlackadderPIX: I don’t care if you’re my sister! I still love you!
:ThanraPIX: …b-but… I…
:Serge: …First of, Ew… second, you do know incest is a crime punishable with prison time, right?

Insert Sister on sister is hot…_
>>
No. 520999 ID: 19b3c3

>you do know incest is a crime punishable with prison time
You've got bigger problems right now, Law man. Corruption in the ranks, soul ripping, and take over / destroy the world plots need to be a priority. Worry about the jaywalking and domestic issues after the disaster is dealt with.

...also, technically he's only expressing intent to commit incest. Unless she actually goes along with it, that's a much lesser crime. If it's a crime at all.

>Sister on sister is hot
Insensitive lout. You got his gender wrong again.

>ticking
>glowing evil duck
IT'S A BOMB! Everybody OUT.

(Except Pride. It's perfectly acceptable if he's 'accidentally' left behind and exploded. That way we avoid the whole messy problem of good-guy agency having to be involved in helpless baddie death the paladins seem to be struggling with).
>>
No. 521002 ID: 9b57d3

>>520992
That's why Clown wasn't helping these guys, she was just going to blow the whole room up. Evacuate!

I wonder if we're gonna meet any of the other Sins. Ridcully (Lust) could be the Dean come to think of it. Jacob/Wrath was an okay guy. We never met Gluttony but apparently she wasn't so bad. Sloth was Liz, iirc. Envy and Pride are active, as we've seen. Greed was okay too, in the end. So it's probably just Envy and Pride that we have to deal with.

As for the lovebirds, tell them they can ask whoever gets the full power of the Vessel to make them no longer related but to keep it in their pants for now.
>>
No. 521009 ID: 9ddf68

to the lizards, now is not the time we can figure this shit out after we deal with the crises at hand or claw if you tend to be among the mantises in our group.

As for what to do drop the duck in the pool and get out as we have a very good feeling that this place is rigged to blow.
>>
No. 521011 ID: b3ca75
File 137287997837.png - (43.91KB , 900x600 , 26.png )
521011

:ClairePIX: It’s a bomb! Everyone out!!
>”Accidantly” leave pride behind.
:BalrosPIX: Wops~
:Serge: What are you doing!? You made me drop him! Stop pulling me out, we need to go-
:Pride2: Hate you al-

A.C Duck explodes for 1000 damage!
The room has been slain!


:Serge: He can still be alive! We need to dig him out!
:RenaultPIX: um… is that really necessary?
:Serge: We can’t just-
:ServokPIX: What is this ruckus, High Templar? Ah, I see you’ve captured the construct! Good work! Now, continue your search of the wizard so we finally can utilize the power of the vessel. Meanwhile, I’ll secure the construct.
:Serge: B-but… I… um…
:ServokPIX: Who are these people? Isn’t that the one we caught trying to start an illegal relationship? Why isn’t he apprehended while we wait for a psychologist like I ordered?
:Serge: You ordered that? B-but the Grand Templar said… but…
:ServokPIX: …And why is the floor burning? …and why are those soldiers lying on the ground!?

Insert psychologists is myth, they don’t exist_
>>
No. 521014 ID: 9ddf68

K, but before we do anything mind telling us what the plan is and why. and how is the wizard?

if this does turn into a fight Claire may want to step back a little on this one since they are paladins and she is lich... not exactly a match made in heaven.
>>
No. 521015 ID: c23ab0

Dammit Pride don't you die on me!!
>>
No. 521016 ID: 19b3c3

>Hate you al-
Hah! Didn't think you guys would actually do it. Good on you.

...although having a raving crazy badguy to hold before the authority figure might be handy right now.

> Isn’t that the one
Nope, this is totally a different bunch of lizards, stop being a racist who can't tell them apart. Go flog yourself in penance or something.

>psychologist
Well, on the one hand, that somewhat more rational response means he's less likely to be controlled.

On the other hand, I'm not sure even without the evil if we can trust the pallies with this whole construct thing. I don't think we're letting ourselves be secured anywhere.
>>
No. 521018 ID: 19b3c3

Hey, wait.

>another one of my fiancés turns out to be crazy, huh?
I don't recall you ever actually proposing, jerk.
>>
No. 521019 ID: 9b57d3

>>521011
Say hello to Servok (who appears to have a real halo?) and tell him that Alyssa and the Grand Templar were conspiring to take over the paladin order with mind control. The Grand Templar was torturing Blackadder and about to execute him. Also ask Servok if he(she?) is aware of the violations of their ethical codes regarding souls and stuff.

Also ask who the "Wizard" is, exactly. They mean the Dean, right? Tell Sorvek that you were told that someone would have to replace Liz, and that you would decide who it was. What are they planning to do with the Vessel instead?
>>
No. 521027 ID: b3ca75
File 137288456778.png - (45.37KB , 900x600 , 27.png )
521027

>I don't recall you ever actually proposing, jerk.
I think he was being sarcastic…
> Servok, he or she?
She’s definitely a female. I mean, she’s even taller than me!

:ClairePIX: You must be the Servok… a pleasure to meet you…
:ServokPIX: …you can talk? You’re sentient? But the wizard said you wouldn’t be conscious… hmm…
:ClairePIX: Who is the wizard?
:ServokPIX: Haven’t you meet him? He was your creator after all. I do believe the people in the school calls him the Dean, though his real name is Mustrum Ridcully.
:ClairePIX: …right. Anyway, I need to warn you, The Grand Templar and Alyssa are trying to take over the order using mind control!
:ServokPIX: What!? I knew there was something wrong with the Grand Templar. He didn’t act like all the shining reviews I got from the other Grand Templars… As for Alyssa… I can’t quite place the name, who is she?
:ClairePIX: I… um… don’t really know…
:Serge: Servok! On my honor as a paladin I bear witness to the crimes committed by the Grand Templar. He was torturing this poor lizard and was about to execute him unfairly! He was also blabbering about stealing souls!
:ServokPIX: …This is very troubling news…
:ClairePIX: What about the vessel? I was told I should choose who would replace Liz? What would you do with it?
:ServokPIX: Replace her? We seek to destroy it!
:DylonPIX: What!? But it can help the world become a better place! Think about the potential!
:ServokPIX: Think about the consequences if it gets into the wrong hands! Do you know what powers it? The vessel contains millions, if not billions, of souls stuck in an eternal torment! Do you really think it’s worth condemning billion of souls for the sake of some luxury!? No, we have found a way to destroy them, and we will end this! Please, Claire, let us destroy it so we can end this madness!
:DylonPIX: You can’t be serious! Billions of people that are alive suffer because of famine, disease and war, and you’re just going to throw away the one thing that can exalt us to a utopia!? Sacrifices needs to be made, you know that, don’t you!? Claire, give the vessel to us instead, for the greater good!

Insert Choices_
>>
No. 521029 ID: 76b151

Who told you the vessal was a billion souls in torment?
>>
No. 521033 ID: 19b3c3

>I can’t quite place the name, who is she?
The clown, Envy, one of the seven sins. Real bitchlady, probably reincarnated as someone by this point.

Your Grand Templar was Pride, reincarnate, bu the way.

>The vessel contains millions, if not billions, of souls stuck in an eternal torment!
Uh, speaking as a soul contained in the vessel, I'm not in eternal torment. Heck, I'm not really stuck here, and I could fix the parts of my existence that suck if I really worked at it.

And we know for a fact souls have been stuffed in and out of the vessel without permanent harm, and without torture. (Graven). Although, from what we knew of Envy's plans, eternal torture for the vessel's souls is an option. We're just not chill with it.
>>
No. 521034 ID: c31f72

I think their knowledge is fucked up. It was those magic consuming gems that had millions or billions of souls stuck in eternal torment in them. We're perfectly happy being voyeurs. Although having our omnipotence back would be nice.
>>
No. 521037 ID: 9b57d3

>>521027
The Vessel isn't full of tormented souls. Pretty sure. However, I do agree it should probably be destroyed. The world's almost been destroyed twice due to people fighting over it, and if we made anyone a god again they'd eventually go crazy just like Liz did. Maybe we could use it to solve a few problems with the world as it is right now before getting rid of it though. HOWEVER this is not the time for this decision! The mastermind behind the plot is still at large. With Sorvek's help we can track them down.

Hmm. The Dean being Ridcully isn't especially surprising at this point, but what is surprising is that he told everyone you wouldn't be conscious. I think it's time we brought out the book and asked it what's going on. ...what if the book is Alyssa? Oh right, also tell Sorvek that the Dean was helping you maintain your sanity and deal with being a lich, alongside the book.

Hey, have you sensed that strong magical presence again yet? That's probably Alyssa, actually. More likely than her being the book.
>>
No. 521046 ID: b3ca75
File 137288938140.png - (45.63KB , 900x600 , 28.png )
521046

>Tell Sorvek that the Dean was helping you maintain your sanity and deal with being a lich, alongside the book.
>Who told you the vessal was a billion souls in torment?
:ServokPIX: Our history text are quite clear on that point and being this close to them confirms it. I can feel their pain emanating from you.
:Serge: …so that’s what it is… I can felt it too… like a million voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced…
:ServokPIX: Just because you’re “friends” are outside it, doesn’t mean they doesn’t exist.

>It was those magic consuming gems that had millions or billions of souls stuck in eternal torment in them.
:ServokPIX: And what, pray tell, have you been collecting?
:ClairePIX: Um… seven parts of the vessel?
:ServokPIX: Just because they aren’t shaped like gems doesn’t mean they are the same.

>The world's almost been destroyed twice due to people fighting over it.
:ServokPIX: Twice? It cleansed the world of the precursor! It almost wiped out all life before we ascended to the surface world! Graven Voiddrake created the great magic sundering with the help of those jewels! It’s the cause for the great continent split of the second era! It was the key point of the collapse of the Zugarainan Mantis Empire of the third era! The Seven kingdoms of the fourth era were completely destroyed thanks to them! To you see a pattern!?

>This is not the time for this decision! The mastermind behind the plot is still at large.
:ServokPIX: Why!? So we can let whoever are behind this get its hands on the vessel? If we destroy it now we can rid the goal of whomever the mastermind is and thus ensuring the vessel won’t be misused! I beg you, Clkrlgb Clíodhna, please be reasonable and destroy it before something happens!

Insert Info dump_
>>
No. 521047 ID: 76b151

So, how do we about destroying the vessal?
>>
No. 521048 ID: 19b3c3

You're assuming the mastermind's plot doesn't hinge on harnessing the potentially devastating consequences of destroying the vessel, or that we don't need the vessel to stop the mastermind.

Also, again, you have to chose to use the soul gems for torture. Otherwise things are just chill.
>>
No. 521050 ID: 76b151

>>521048
That means someone willed the soul gems to be used for torture and it never got turned of... Claire do you think you can stop it? As the Possessor of both the Vessal and the Voices of the Many you should be able to.
>>
No. 521056 ID: c31f72

So what happens when you destroy things with so much magic in them that an omnipotent being was able to do whatever and not put a dent in its stored energy?
>>
No. 521057 ID: c23ab0

The way to destroy the Vessel is to reverse its process. It slowly draws surrounding magic into itself until it becomes incredibly powerful. If instead it slowly emits magic without drawing any in, you can bury it somewhere and in a short 10,000 years it will have become completely harmless. Just destroying it if that's even possible would release all the magic at once, with possibly catastrophic consequences.
>>
No. 521058 ID: 9ddf68

... Ok if this vessel is as powerful as you say it is I'm guessing if you were to destroy it the backlash could and probably will destroy the world as well so unless you have some kind of plan to contain or redirect all that energy you're about to let loose you can probably see why I'm a little hesitant to just hand it over, that and before now we have been dealing with shape shifters, mind controlling parasites, true illusions which made us question every single thing we came across as real from the people around us to the very world we walked in, and now we're back to mind control but this time with paladins instead of the empire's solders. So our trust factor is just a little thin.
>>
No. 521068 ID: b3ca75
File 137289416329.png - (46.95KB , 900x600 , 29.png )
521068

>Claire do you think you can stop it?
I have no way to control them at the moment, remember?
>if this vessel is as powerful as you say it is I'm guessing if you were to destroy it the backlash could and probably will destroy the world as well.
:ServokPIX: Indeed, that’s why we need to drain it before we destroy it!
>The way to destroy the Vessel is to reverse its process.
:ServokPIX: Your theory is fine, but a slow one. We are going to hock it up the souls of the many, thus emptying it in second instead of years.

>That means someone willed the soul gems to be used for torture and it never got turned of...
:ServokPIX: Do you know why they still have power? Lizbeth, being the fool she was, was never able to turn them off. She simple put a limit to how much it should absorb. As soon as you use up more power than the given value it will refill itself again.
:DylonPIX: Wow, you sure are knowledgeable about this…
>our trust factor is just a little thin.
:ServokPIX: Then don’t trust me, trust your instinct!
:ClairePIX: But what about the Dean and Alyssa?
:ServokPIX: If you can find them, then be my guess and take care of them. We’ve already searched the whole school for the Dean and haven’t found a single trace.
:ThanrosPIX: I always found that the best hiding place is hiding in plain sight!
:Serge: Wouldn’t it be better to hide in the place they least expect it?
:ServokPIX: But do you not agree that we must destroy it? Is it a risk you’re willing to take, to let them have the possibility to take it?

>Ask the book!!
:AntonidasPIX: Don’t trust the paladins! Trust the Dean! He have helped you before, he will help you again! Find his likeness on the walls!

Insert The book is a liar and a knave, do not trust it_
>>
No. 521076 ID: b7169d

We're not exactly thrilled to be hooked up to anything, no thank you! We prefer being in peoples heads, guiding them along towards inane things and forming incredible friendship harems.
>>
No. 521080 ID: 19b3c3

>But do you not agree that we must destroy it? Is it a risk you’re willing to take, to let them have the possibility to take it?
We kind of lack the information to make an informed decision. For one thing, any attempt to siphon off power could be a covert attempt to divert the power elsewhere for a dangerous purpose. And we know your order is compromised, no offense. For another, any attempt at a controlled shutdown could result (deliberately or not) in an uncontrolled shutdown, with massive collateral damage.

You've also been careful to omit telling us what this process would do the the contained souls. Or to Claire. Or to us.
>>
No. 521102 ID: 9ddf68

>>521080
and speaking of Claire you mind filling us in on the whole construct deal? From what we know Claire became deathly ill, was turned into a lich by liz, and then things happened causing her to leave home, finally ending when we joined this school. But apparently we have a bit of a gap between Claire leaving home and then coming to the school and you seem to know what that gap is so mind spilling it for us?
>>
No. 521108 ID: c23ab0

Ooh, blasting it over to us? Sounds like a great idea.
>>
No. 521126 ID: 9b57d3

Okay I gotta agree at this point that the Vessel has to be destroyed. However I do not trust Sorvek's method. Sorvek might even be Alyssa. I don't want to trust her before we find Alyssa... but I also kinda doubt Alyssa would reincarnate as a Mantis. I would expect a human or lizard, as mantises didn't even exist back then. Or maybe it's more appropriate that Alyssa would reincarnate as a mantis, since she's Envious of you?

Tell her we'll get back to her on this. We're off to find the Dean and investigate clues as to who (and maybe where) Alyssa is. First, strip down the mind-controlled paladins we have captured. There should be something on them indicating how they were mind-controlled.

BTW, Ridcully is Lust because he lusts for power. We should probably kill the Dean. I bet this was all a gambit to use the paladins to create and control you so he could get at the Vessel on his own. Even the real Ridcully we met was kinda loopy and powerhungry. Hey, if we destroy his phylactery now, will he die? Or do we have to destroy his body first? This also means that the thing about him being an evil lich trying to take over the world was true, just like every other prediction he gave us that first time we met him. Find a painting of the Dean. Maybe try checking through those undead-themed double doors.
>>
No. 521136 ID: 9b57d3

...wait, Dylon hit on something interesting. Servok knows a looooot about the Vessel, when most people didn't even know it existed. I'm kinda thinking she's Alyssa at this point. I really want to prove it before accusing her, though. Also Servok is a hell of a fake name. It's not even a Mantis name! Ask her where she got all that information about the Vessel.

Hmm. Ask her how she feels about being a "two dimensional character in some below standard quest on an image board". That's a direct quote from the Alyssa Clown golem-clone in the past.
>>
No. 521148 ID: 5f4e7d

... So no one has commented on Sorvek being an anagram of Kevros? It makes more sense than the LAST time someone turned out to be Kevros with an anagram of his name, what with being a leader of the Kevros cult, but it's still worth mentioning.
>>
No. 521153 ID: 9dba7d

is it normal for lizards to change in eye colour?
>>
No. 521283 ID: 9b57d3

...oh shit, I just noticed we're being surrounded and quickly outnumbered. I think we're screwed. Might have to destroy the Dean's phylactery now and hope that's where the extra Vessel power was going, so that we have full access again. That'd give us the advantage.
>>
No. 521307 ID: b3ca75
File 137295072663.png - (46.42KB , 900x600 , 30.png )
521307

>is it normal for lizards to change in eye colour?
Of course not! Why? Who changed color?
>...oh shit, I just noticed we're being surrounded and quickly outnumbered.
Surrounded, yes… though they don’t really act hostile…

>mind filling us in on the whole construct deal? From what we know…
:ServokPIX: You do deserve to know this… Most of what you know seems to be fabrications, probably put there by the Dean for some reason. It started about a year ago with a noble woman running from home to try escaping a forced marriage with an imperial commander called Folken. Though, in her escape, she mortally wounded the commander, a wound that resulted in his death.
:DylonPIX: What? But Folken was alive just a few weeks ago!?
:WaranPIX: He was undead when we last meet him, he probably already was back then too.
:ServokPIX: Indeed. As for the noble, she choose to come to us for a humane punishment instead of facing the torture the empire had in store for her.
:DylonPIX: I resent that remark.
:ServokPIX: But you don’t deny it. We tried to protect her, but in the end we failed. The first group of undead that came from the northlands surprised us and was able to kill her. In her last breath she gave us her body for the use of the greater good, and that is the body you are in right now, Claire. You were meant to be used to release Lizbeth and gain access to the vessel, both to end the undead menace and to finally destroy the vessel itself. But things became complicated, as just a few days ago when you were completed the wizard that made you betrayed us and took you here while others set their plans in motion in hope to gain the power of the vessel.
:ClairePIX: A few days? How old am I?
:ServokPIX: Your body is almost twenty, while your mind… well, what is your first memory of this place? That’s probably the first memory you ever had.

>Servok is a hell of a fake name. It's not even a Mantis name!
:ServokPIX: Sorvek is my title, not name! Don’t ask me why Kevros choose to just use an anagram of his name when he created it, but he probably had a valid reason to do so. My real name is Clckhna Wrcrlgb of the house Klcahnclk.

>Ask her where she got all that information about the Vessel.
:ServokPIX: From Kevros, of course. He has documented the vessels usage quite thoroughly over the course of his life. He even graced us a few times in the flesh when Lizbeth was still relative sane…
>Tell her we'll get back to her on this.
:ServokPIX: Very well, if you wish to tackle the Dean and Alyssa first, then so be it. We can give little aid of their whereabouts, though.

>Maybe try checking through those undead-themed double doors.
:ServokPIX: I’m sorry, but we are preparing the ritual for the destruction of the vessel in there.
:Serge: Unless you’re ready to destroy it, please keep away from there. We don’t want any mishaps with that thing.
>Ask her how she feels about being a "two dimensional character in some below standard quest on an image board".
:ServokPIX: …I’m a what?
:RenaultPIX: To be fair, last time I checked we’re all pretty one dimensional…
:Serge: Bah, I can’t believe I signed up to do this again. After this shoot I’m calling my agent!

>First, strip down the mind-controlled paladins we have captured.
…nothing out of the ordinary.
:Serge: Um… what are you doing?
:ClairePIX: Looking for clues!
:Serge: What? You think they got necklaces around their necks that say “That’s the bad guy!”?
>Find a painting of the Dean.
Hmm… I know I’ve seen one recently…

Insert Meet the wall, destroyer of sanity!_
>>
No. 521318 ID: 19b3c3

Ahem. You still haven't told us what vessel destruction would do to Claire, or the trapped souls, or us.

>Who changed color?
The lizard standing next to halo-bug. Eyes turned green for a single panel.
>>
No. 521328 ID: 9b57d3

That was Alexander. An odd occurrence, I don't know what to make of it. I don't want to consider him as an enemy at this point.

The Dean's picture has reappeared where the telepainting was. So I guess he's got his body back, and we can go confront him there. Not sure if we should bring Sorvek for it. The Dean may be able to help us track down Alyssa, but I don't trust him now that we know he's been lying to you.

When you felt that magical power coming closer when we were in the Dean's office, did it feel like anyone present here? Finding out who that was could be important, unless I guess it was just the same feeling as any paladin.
>>
No. 521330 ID: 9ddf68

... so we're like what only weeks old? how well do Servok know the old Claire and how does the old Claire compare to the Claire standing in front of her now.

But yeah as for what to do, we're going to call a rain check on this for now since things seem complected and try to figure somethings out.
>>
No. 521342 ID: b3ca75
File 137296411197.png - (35.09KB , 900x600 , 31.png )
521342

>When you felt that magical power coming closer when we were in the Dean's office, did it feel like anyone present here?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly who or what I’m feeling and I can’t really distinguish between two different ones except for their general strength. I can say that I’ve felt something as powerful since I got here, but that probably the Servok… and possibly Pride. He was supposed to be powerful, right? Otherwise he wouldn’t even have been here, right?

>how does the old Claire compare to the Claire standing in front of her now.
:ServokPIX: I did not know her well, but the way you two act is as different as night and day. She was timid and weak willed while you are obviously not.
>You still haven't told us what vessel destruction would do to Claire, or the trapped souls, or us.
:ServokPIX: The souls will be released into the afterlife, of course, and your friends will just get some more company… as for you… um… I don’t believe you will be affected… thought I can’t say for sure. I do not know what the wizard have changed from the original design, but if it is the same one that Jacob made then nothing will happen.

>he Dean's picture has reappeared where the telepainting was.
…and the painting has changed again? Wait, there’s a note here…
“Claire! The Servok is not Alyssa, it’s Alexander! Do not confront him about it; kill him as fast as you can! Then give the vessel parts to the Servok, you can trust her.
- Love and kisses, The Dean.
Ps: You got a real nice abdomen, please shake that thing next time I see you!”

Insert Perversion comes with age_
>>
No. 521343 ID: 9ddf68

...I think he's off his medication again... and didn't he betray the Servok and now wants us to help her? the hell? and who was Alexander again?

Oh and Gavin's painting over there has changed as well, it has a book now. Are all of these paintings alive somehow?
>>
No. 521353 ID: 19b3c3

...wait, who's Alexander again?

Also, there's gender confusion in that sentence (calls Alexander/Sevrok he and she) and it both says Sevrok should be killed, but can be trusted.

Obviously the message is corrupt, altered, but we don't know which is the real message. Or if we can even trust the dean, either.
>>
No. 521361 ID: 9b57d3

>>521342
Alexander was the "Serge" paladin. I had just realized we could've raised Pride from the dead to force him to tell us who Alyssa was... but oh well. Alexander being Alyssa is WEIRD AS FUCK but he diiiid react to the fourth wall breakage. Not confronting him about it makes sense too since he has like, all the paladins mind-controlled. Wait, maybe we can still recover Pride's corpse from the wreckage. I want to do it without any of the paladins knowing though. Could Dylon cover for us?

For now, I think we had better ask the book where the Vessel's power is going. It being in such a close relationship with the Dean means it may know. Also ask it if we should destroy the phylactery since the Dean wants to die (or so he told us). I hope it says yes!

Giving the vessel parts to Servok... could be risky. Remember what happened the last time we blindly cooperated with someone we liked. Dream-liz got eaten by a trojan horse. Could happen again. Or maybe Ridcully draining the power means he'll get ALL of it when Servok does her thing. Besides, I feel like the best option is to just turn off its absorption so it doesn't eat any more souls, and let Dylon use it to power his utopia for a few thousand years.

>>521353
No, Servok is the nice mantis lady.
>>
No. 521364 ID: 9b57d3

Oh yeah, "Serge" also said "Wouldn’t it be better to hide in the place they least expect it?" when his eyes changed color.

Alexander winding up being Alyssa sure is the last thing I'd expect. It's starting to look likely, since Sorvek passed our interrogation with flying colors. I'm guessing Alexander was mind-controlling Pride to make him imply it was someone else entirely... or it was an act...

Come to think of it, all we have on Alexander is the eye color change and a few odd statements when we were talking to Sorvek, along with this note supposedly from Ridcully saying that he's Alyssa. I would rather have SOME real evidence before we just kill him out of nowhere. Do we even know for sure this note was written by Ridcully?

Wait. Graven's portrait changed too. Check it out.
>>
No. 521375 ID: b3ca75
File 137297125434.png - (38.92KB , 900x600 , 32.png )
521375

>The message is false/has been tempered with!
Hmm… I know that I can’t trust the Dean fully… but I can’t trust that he isn’t telling the truth now either… or that the message hasn’t been changed… or that the Dean lied in the original message and someone changed it to the truth? Or maybe the Dean thought I would think it was a lie and wrote the truth instead and then someone changed it to a lie again? …My head hurts…
>we can still recover Pride's corpse from the wreckage. I want to do it without any of the paladins knowing though.
Digging him out from a collapsed roof right next to the paladins HQ isn’t really going to work without them knowing…
>Alexander is Alyssa.
I don’t even know anymore. Everyone lies and everything is a falsehood… I’m just getting confused here…

>I think we had better ask the book where the Vessel's power is going.
:AntonidasPIX: It’s going to the small black box that you’re holding. The one that you found in the Deans office, remember? No idea why it’s going there, though…
>ask it if we should destroy the phylactery.
:AntonidasPIX: What!? No! Not yet! I- He still got a part in this to play!

>Graven's portrait changed too. Check it out.
Man, why does both the paintings suddenly have a bunch of books in them… this isn’t a library, you know!
The book in the painting reads: “How to fight Liches and their minions, By the former blind one and scared one.
Chapter 32: Living phylactery.
The simple solution is to simply bash the phylacteries head in and kill it, but if you wish for the subject to be still alive feed it this potion instead…”
And then it’s a alchemy recipe…
:WaranPIX: Oh, hey, I think I can make that… we also got all the ingredients in the school already… except for the “Ashes from the lich that owns the Phylactery” part.

Insert Fetch quest_
>>
No. 521380 ID: 9b57d3

>>521375
Ah. Nice slip there, that simplifies things. The book is a direct line to Ridcully. He's been talking directly through the book all this time. So, if the book agrees with what's in the note, then the Dean did write it. Ridcully does NOT like Alyssa so I think we can believe him there. Hey, what's the book say in the Dean's painting?

...that recipe would only be useful if a PERSON were a phylactery. Is such a thing possible? Oh jeez, I bet you are one, Claire. The one in your dream is the representation of your status as a phylactery. This is a twist straight out of Chee Quest. So to eliminate Ridcully, we'd make that potion, kill the Dean, smash the black box and drink the potion. Thanks, Graven.

Hmm. How do we pull this off... kill the Dean first, then Alyssa/Alexander? If we kill Alyssa first then the Dean would expect us to immediately give up the vessel to the Sorvek, and that would likely result in Ridcully ascending to godhood. Yeah. Let's kill Ridcully first.

Ask the book to arrange a meeting in person with the Dean so you can "be sure that the note was written by him". That's when we'll strike. If needed, lure him in with the promise of a kiss or something.
>>
No. 521443 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, so in the event of a lich using something living as a phylactery, this potion allows us to break the phylactery without killing the living thing?

Useful, if we want the dean dead, and assume his phylactery is in Claire's head.

Although we still don't know who we can trust, and lack the materials to complete the potion. I suppose we could make what we can, and hold onto it, pending resources and a decision.
>>
No. 521512 ID: 9ddf68

eh lets make the potion because it would be better to have something we never need then to need something we never had.
>>
No. 521562 ID: b3ca75
File 137301408042.png - (34.87KB , 900x600 , 33.png )
521562

>Hey, what's the book say in the Dean's painting?
It’s just a bunch of scribbles made to look like text from a distance.
>Let’s make the potion because it would be better to have something we never need then to need something we never had.
:WaranPIX: I’m on it. It will take a while though, so you’ll have to go on without me.
:RenaultPIX: It’s dangerous to go alone, I’ll come with you for protection.
:ThanrosPIX: Balros and I will stay with Waran too. You see, I need to visit the little boys room for a while and don’t want to slow anyone down…
:ThanraPIX: We didn’t need to know that.

>Ask the book to arrange a meeting in person with the Dean so you can "be sure that the note was written by him".
:AntonidasPIX: Of course it was! Now go kill that Lizard!
:ClairePIX: But if I promise him a kiss?
:AntonidasPIX: J-just kill the Lizard before it’s too late!
:ClairePIX: But if get naked and shake my money maker, will he see me then?
:AntonidasPIX: I-I-I need to g-go, De- Antonidas out!
:DylonPIX: Hey, the Dean painting changed again… a clock? Why a clock?

Insert Don’t split the party_
>>
No. 521565 ID: c23ab0

Goodbye, Antodeandas.
>>
No. 521570 ID: 7e8516

Gotta go to the library, the clock is to indicate urgency. Go on.
>>
No. 521572 ID: 76b151

Well, if we're going to kill the Dean we should do it now. Eat the magic binding the soul to his phylactefry. That should kill him without you going insane from actually eating his soul.
>>
No. 521575 ID: 9b57d3

Huh. We've never seen a grandfather clock before, have we? It looks like it's in the library so let's search there I guess.

If there isn't one in the library then the Dean might be hiding in that mansion outside of town. The Sorvek DID say they searched the academy.
>>
No. 521583 ID: b3ca75
File 137303031432.png - (34.29KB , 900x600 , 34.png )
521583

>We've never seen a grandfather clock before, have we?
Sure we have! In my father’s study… that only existed in a dream… belonging to a father that’s never actually existed… It’s probably not that one then… though I am pretty sure we’ve seen another grandfather clock somewhere…
>Eat the magic binding the soul to his phylactery.
I have no idea how to do that. Besides, we have to kill his mortal body anyway, his phylactery is just an empty shell otherwise, you know.
>Gotta go to the library.
:ClairePIX: He’s not here…
:DylonPIX: Someone has broken in and cleaned a whole shelf in the adult section for some reason.
:ThanraPIX: Why did you check the adult section?
:DylonPIX: Because we’re hunting an perverted old man?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Well, that does explain why the porno “Mantises gone wild” is on the floor over here…
>>
No. 521584 ID: b3ca75
File 137303032599.png - (38.12KB , 900x600 , 35.png )
521584

>The Dean might be hiding in that mansion outside of town.
:DylonPIX: Seems empty…
:ThanraPIX: Except the front door was unlocked. I pretty sure we locked it when we were here last time.
:LtBlackadderPIX: Hey, there’s another one of those smut books over here! “Big abdomens 14: The Ass-ening!” …I think I’m starting to see a pattern here…

Insert Well… he is lust after all…_
>>
No. 521585 ID: c31f72

So uh... Can you show us that porno mag? We need to see if because reasons.
>>
No. 521588 ID: b7169d

Yes, we need to know if he left any clues inside the book itself! We will take it upon ourselves to search the educated reading materials for clues.
>>
No. 521592 ID: 9b57d3

Oh. There was a grandfather clock in the Dean's office- I missed because I had been checking all memories BEFORE you woke up today. It was broken and toppled over, though, so I think the paladins already searched it. Besides I think it'd be weird for the Dean to change his portrait to refuse to meet us then give us a clue with the painting, right?

Well, let's look around a bit here since we're here. If there's something up with the Dean's clock we can check it out after we're done here, regardless of whether or not we find Ridcully. Anyway, head to the left. Let's follow the trail of adult books. Wanna bet that bricked-up doorway is clear now?
>>
No. 521597 ID: b3ca75
File 137303537179.png - (16.96KB , 900x600 , 36.png )
521597

>it'd be weird for the Dean to change his portrait to refuse to meet us then give us a clue with the painting, right?
It would be weird if he actually changed it willfully, but something tells me that it is changing beyond his control…
>we need to know if he left any clues inside the book itself! We will take it upon ourselves to search the educated reading materials for clues.
:ThanraPIX: Um… Why are you reading that?
:ClairePIX: Because it can have some clues inside it… wow, can you really bend that way!?
:DylonPIX: I always thought number 10 was better. But check the foldout in the middle, that girl got a real nice one.
:ClairePIX: Holy sh- That’s one hell of an attractive behind. I mean, I’m not even into chicks and I find that sexy.
:LtBlackadderPIX: Dat abdomen!
:ThanraPIX: …the gods damns those perverts…

>head to the left. Let's follow the trail of adult books. Wanna bet that bricked-up doorway is clear now?
Nope, still bricked up. Someone also moved the shelf back in front of the door.

Insert Things are looking up_
>>
No. 521598 ID: 19b3c3

>gods damns those perverts
Unlikely. I mean, Liz, who has been this place's physical god for the last few millennia, was an unrepentant perv. And no one else with a claim to godhood round here has a much better record.

By the way, that looks like a death trap in the ceiling, and a tripwire in the middle of the room.

...oh well. If people are trying to kill you you must be on the right track, right?
>>
No. 521599 ID: 9b57d3

>>521597
Wow that is a super obvious tripwire and ceiling-spike trap. I wonder if it's normally got an illusion on it, but you can see through it? Warn those still outside and avoid it. You're gonna have to trip it to push the bookcase though.
>>
No. 521600 ID: b7169d

There might also be something in the dresser itself, it could hold a body or someone inside of it.
>>
No. 521602 ID: c31f72

So I've been wondering something for awhile now. How did Waran learn of that place that rents maid outfits?
>>
No. 521604 ID: b3ca75
File 137303763779.png - (18.15KB , 900x600 , 38.png )
521604

>So I've been wondering something for a while now. How did Waran learn of that place that rents maid outfits?
You better ask him that, not me. Though they were advertising it quite a bit when we were there and tried the outfits on. A better question would be why they got a shop like that in a town this small.
>Wow that is a super obvious tripwire and ceiling-spike trap.
You’re right, that arrow trap is quite obvious… a bit too obvious if you ask me. Let’s not trip it just yet.
>There might also be something in the dresser itself, it could hold a body or someone inside of it.
Or another arrow trap, this one seems to be set of when you’re trying to move the dresser from the side. And the bottom cupboard isn’t any better, with yet another arrow trap. This one seems to be activated with the tripwire too… but I can’t really see why… I wouldn’t be standing here if I tripped the wire, would I?

Insert Trapception_
>>
No. 521605 ID: b7169d

Because if you were to slide it from the front, it'd get you if you slide it over to the right with the dresser tripping it.

Either way, this is strange enough to get the others involved, that blocked off room might be more important then we think.
>>
No. 521606 ID: c31f72

I kinda want to see what happens if you trigger the traps. The fishing club is still a thing, right? Can you go get some fishing line and a fishhook, hook the tripwire and pull it from outside the room?
>>
No. 521607 ID: 9b57d3

>>521604
Good grief. The other cabinets are probably full of traps too. Let's just throw something through the door to trip the wire.
>>
No. 521611 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, step out of the room, and throw something in to set off all the traps. Be sure to shut the door behind you.
>>
No. 521612 ID: b3ca75
File 137304130857.png - (22.38KB , 900x600 , 39.png )
521612

>Let's just throw something through the door to trip the wire.
…Well, it was trapped alright… Now it’s just the brick wall standing in our way.
:DylonPIX: Good grief, if someone trapped this room this thoroughly then we can expect more traps.
:CockPIX: CAW!

Insert It’s a trap_
>>
No. 521614 ID: 19b3c3

...is the chicken a trap?
>>
No. 521615 ID: 76b151

Most likely the chicken is a bomb. Toss it at the brick wall.
>>
No. 521616 ID: 9b57d3

>>521612
Feel at the wall. It's apparently not an illusion since we have True Seeing active still, but there may still be a secret button or something. Be sure to check the door frame too.

...where'd the water and chicken come from?
>>
No. 521628 ID: b3ca75
File 137304513118.png - (23.26KB , 900x600 , 40.png )
521628

>...where'd the water and chicken come from?
We’re dealing with a powerful wizard. Creating pocket holes in reality wouldn’t be that much of a problem for him.
>...is the chicken a trap?
I think so… remember what happen last time we hit one with a weapon?
>Most likely the chicken is a bomb.
…Poultry isn’t explosive last time I checked.

>Feel at the wall. There may still be a secret button or something.
Claire trips the pain rune for 10 damage!
:ClairePIX: OW! H-how- I swear there wasn’t anything there a second ago!
:DylonPIX: He probably made it on the other side of the wall. After all, he would be kind of a bad wizard if he let you see all his traps before you set them off.
:ClairePIX: Undetectable traps, eh? Time to become a paranoid freak then…

Insert It’s not paranoia if it’s true_
>>
No. 521629 ID: 19b3c3

Wait, isn't pain a necromancy spell? Don't we have a necro immunity ring equipped? Claire shouldn't have taken damage.
>>
No. 521635 ID: c31f72

Try using the maid dress.
>>
No. 521637 ID: 9ddf68

does the rune rely on direct contact or no? Because if you have to be physically touching it for it to hurt you then just pick up on of those maces in the room and smash the hell out of that wall, if the rune can ark through the weapon and still hurt you then see if we can't use our necromanctic powers to absorb it, we still have absorb energy right?
>>
No. 521648 ID: b3ca75
File 137305061275.png - (24.57KB , 900x600 , 41.png )
521648

>Wait, isn't pain a necromancy spell? Don't we have a necro immunity ring equipped?
I changed it to the immunity against holy ring, remember? Though I can just change it again now and equip the holy immunity one later when we kill Alyssa.
>does the rune rely on direct contact or no?
I have no idea, let’s try!
Rune is ineffective! Claire is immune against necromantic damage!
Ha, eat ring that I should have been wearing from the beginning! But apparently it does ark with the weapon. Anyway, we’re in…

Insert Traps… traps everywhere_
>>
No. 521652 ID: 19b3c3

Okay... At least 2 runes on the floor (under the middle painting, and in front of the shut door), several tripwires of varying difficulty to see, arrows, axes, dots that are probably mark laser sensors, at least one trapped painting, and there's probably more.

Go with plan chuck and duck again. I'm tempted to use the chicken, but then the hall would be filled with an infinite immortal and irate flock of cuckoos, which would be worse.
>>
No. 521653 ID: 76b151

The paintings look like they have red eye... probably trap triggers as well.
>>
No. 521655 ID: 76b151

I also see a couple darkened cobblestones. Some more trap triggers is my guess.
>>
No. 521658 ID: 76b151
File 137305282085.png - (41.61KB , 900x600 , TRAPS!.png )
521658

Honestly I keep on spotting more triggers, see image for what I've spotted so far
>>
No. 521661 ID: 9b57d3

>>521648
Take one of the halberds from the traps and use it to trip stuff from a distance.
>>
No. 521663 ID: 9ddf68

throw that chicken in the hall then when it gets hurt and calls in it's brethren they will set off all the traps and I'm sure as long as you stay out of the hallway while they swarm you'll be fine.
>>
No. 521666 ID: b3ca75
File 137305422020.png - (24.98KB , 900x600 , 42.png )
521666

>Take one of the halberds from the traps and use it to trip stuff from a distance.
Or I can just take the mop from the other room. Ha! Eat mop you stupid trap!
Claire springs Halberd trap!
>>
No. 521667 ID: b3ca75
File 137305423312.png - (25.61KB , 900x600 , 43.png )
521667

Halberd trap is resetting!
Claire springs fireball trap!
Mop has been destroyed!
Fireball trap is resetting!

Well, crap. They aren’t one time traps.
>throw that chicken in the hall then when it gets hurt and calls in its brethren they will set off all the traps.
A glorious idea… except the traps resets after a few seconds, meaning I would only succeed in creating a horde of angry chickens… or infinitive amount of chickens… I don’t really know how that will work.

Insert Mantis fried chicken_
>>
No. 521668 ID: 9ddf68

well unless you can find a way to clime on the ceiling or get a shield like Thanra has for everyone in your group I don't know. But now I am very curious to see what would brake first the traps or the chickens.
>>
No. 521669 ID: 19b3c3

...we'd probably crash the game with integer overflow. It would be like summoning the biggest fish, except with chickens.

I'm not seeing another way to circumvent these traps, through. Unless we have a means to disarm or destroy them.
>>
No. 521670 ID: c31f72

How long does it normally take to enchant things? Can you make a anti fire enchantment and just tank the fireball?
>>
No. 521671 ID: 19b3c3

>>521670
Problem is, with all those traps, we might need anti everything enchantments. He could easily have something of each element and damage type in there.
>>
No. 521673 ID: 9b57d3

>>521658
There's another spot down-left of the last fireball spot. One of the bright cyan spots is the same color as the wall.

Ah, also those last three halberds don't have different color stone where they come up. We'd have to gauge where they strike by looking at the first three halberds as an example.

Claire, knowing where all the trap triggers are, do you think you could traverse this corridor?
>>
No. 521680 ID: b3ca75
File 137305608438.png - (26.49KB , 900x600 , 44.png )
521680

>Claire, knowing where all the trap triggers are, do you think you could traverse this corridor?
I can try… as for the others…
:DylonPIX: There’s no way I’m agile enough to go through that…
:ThanraPIX: I’m wearing heavy armor, I’m as agile as a tin can.
:LtBlackadderPIX: Claire, you’re the only one that can traverse all those traps. Find a way to shut them off from the other side if you can… I mean, he must have had a way to get through this himself…
:DylonPIX: Good luck.

…I really hope you guys have found all the traps…
Claire springs absolutely no traps!
…and then we open the door from a distance and… oh son of a-

:Insert Psyche!_
>>
No. 521681 ID: 19b3c3

...while that would make sense, this would also be the perfect time for a double buff.

Get your strength scythes on, and punch through that wall.
>>
No. 521682 ID: 9ddf68

we came this far dammit so I'm not going to stop until I at least get through this damn door. You still have your ring so you should be fine.
>>
No. 521684 ID: 9b57d3

>>521680
If that really is a dead end you could try messing with the painting that has no trap on it.
>>
No. 521690 ID: b3ca75
File 137305895048.png - (46.13KB , 900x600 , 45.png )
521690

>Get your strength scythes on, and punch through that wall.
I just have to dodge those halberds in the ceiling… and the rune on the floor… almost… HA!!
Claire destroy the walled of door with extreme prejudice!
Claire tumbles down on her butt by the force!

…Ow… Not one of my more graceful landings… but… b-but…
…Oh gods… W-what is this place!?

Insert it’s alive!_
>>
No. 521691 ID: 19b3c3

Horrible bugmaking necromancy lab? ...great. You're not even one dead person, you're several.

See what the open book on the table says.
>>
No. 521693 ID: 9b57d3

>>521690
Looks like a necromancy lab. That mantis on the bed seems to be missing limbs. ...an incomplete patchwork project, perhaps? Maybe Ridcully was trying to create another one of you. Or just a horrifying undead abomination of a wife. Say uh, these don't look like you, do they? I can't tell with the level of detail we get, since there's no easily notable differentiating features between mantises.

Check that open book next to the bed. Check the titles of the other books, including the ones on the bookshelf. Be wary of the corpses, they could be undead.
>>
No. 521710 ID: 9ddf68

well at least none of them are alive... I hope. anyways check the book and the rest of the room for anything that may help us and try your best to ignore the dead bodies in the room. Look I know that last part is hard but I just said try.
>>
No. 521722 ID: b3ca75
File 137306322796.png - (48.14KB , 900x600 , 46.png )
521722

>Try your best to ignore the dead bodies in the room.
That’s probably for the best… though; when I see them I realize how long ago it was I actually ate something… I then I mean food, not souls. Oh god, I don’t know what’s worse, the lab or thinking those bodies looks delicious.
>these don't look like you, do they?
They look absolutely nothing like me. They all look completely different from each other too and the one on the bed… She looks perfect… to perfect.
>Horrifying undead abomination of a wife.
As there are roses on the pretty one on the bed so I’m going to say that theory sounds plausible.

>Check that open book next to the bed.
“She’s perfect! And she’s so close to completion, my beautiful creation.
But I can’t find it! The last part! The parts I get, they always turn out wrong!
That one… too fat! This one… too tall! This one… too… too symmetrical!
No, I must find the perfect abdomen for the perfect being…
…Claire… she got one…
When she has taken care of Alyssa… then… yes… She will no longer be needed…”

Insert He’s just trying to make people beautiful_
>>
No. 521726 ID: 19b3c3

Oh. So this isn't where you were made. It's where he wants to cut you up and steal your butt. I... guess that's better? Maybe?

Speaking of, PISSED OFF SUPER MAGE CHAGING SPELLS RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

Switch to fire and ice resists if we have them (I have utterly and completely lost track of what we have enchanted), whip around and scythe that mofo.

Also, there's an armored lizard peeking around the door. Someone else was nimble enough to bypass the traps.
>>
No. 521730 ID: 9b57d3

>>521722
Behind you! This is close combat, murder him with extreme prejudice! Rip him apart with all your limbs!
>>
No. 521746 ID: b7169d

He's starting an Ice (His right hand) and fire (Left hand) spell within each, be careful!
>>
No. 521747 ID: 9ddf68

pissed off old pervert at your 6!

oh and I think Thanra made it through the traps as well, or somebody wearing armor that looks like hers is by the door you just entered.
>>
No. 521758 ID: b3ca75
File 137306931849.png - (50.16KB , 900x600 , 47.png )
521758

>Switch to fire and ice resists if we have them!
Yeah… I’m not going to be able to switch stuff in the middle of a fight… well, unless I want an axe to the face… or in this case, a lot of spells in the face.

>He's starting an Ice (His right hand) and fire (Left hand)!
I can try to disable them.
Claire attacks Lust for 11 damage(right arm)!
:DeanPIX: Ow!

>This is close combat, murder him with extreme prejudice! Rip him apart with all your limbs!
Lust cast teleport!
Claire attacks thin air! It’s not very effective!

:ClairePIX: Hey, come back here!
Lust cast ice volley, intercepted by Thanra!
:ThanraPIX: Missed me?
:ClairePIX: Thanra!? …wait, how did you get past the traps?
:ThanraPIX: As soon as you showed were all the floor and ceiling traps it was just a matter of blocking everything.
:DeanPIX: This battle is between me and Claire, Lizard, get out of the way!
Lust cast toxic gas, Blocked by Thanra!
:DeanPIX: How did you- Dammit, defenders are still OP, aren’t they!?
:ThanraPIX: We are what?
:DeanPIX: That’s it! EVERYONE DIES!
Lust is charging his lase- I mean super attack thingy… it’s like a nuke or something… don’t ask me, okay?

Insert Where’s Godzilla when you need him_
>>
No. 521759 ID: 9dba7d

HOLY CRAP he is after your ass!
>>
No. 521760 ID: 9dba7d

blast him with whatever magic you have!
>>
No. 521762 ID: 9ddf68

don't these super moves cost time to cast? and he is really only a few feet away from you and Thanra? What's stopping you from just rushing him and tearing him limb from perverted limb? But if you need to buy yourself some time just point out the fact that if he activates that spell not only does your lovable ass go up in smoke but so does his hole perfect creation thing as well.
>>
No. 521769 ID: b7169d

THANRA! INVOKE OLAF THE DEFENDER, BLOCK IT ALL!
>>
No. 521770 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, typically the way you deal with super moves is tanking them with defense, murdering the caster before they go off, or interrupting them.

...throw his perfect undead love doll into the energy build up.

>Dammit, defenders are still OP
And mages got nerfed, bitch.
>>
No. 521786 ID: 9b57d3

>>521758
I'm tempted to suggesting distracting him with your abdomen... throw his beloved monstrosity at him. He wouldn't dare risk destroying that.
>>
No. 521984 ID: 9b57d3

Something else he won't want to destroy: his box-phylactery, which is on your person. If he uses a death laser to disintegrate you, he kills himself.
>>
No. 521988 ID: b3ca75
File 137311189109.png - (49.56KB , 900x600 , 48.png )
521988

>Blast him with whatever magic you have!
Of course! Except… I don’t have any magic that is ranged… NUTS!
>What's stopping you from just rushing him and tearing him limb from perverted limb?
:ClairePIX: Rush him!!
:ThanraPIX: Raaawrrr- wha?
Thanra enters the antigravity zone! Thanra is weightless!
:DeanPIX: Fool, did you really think I would leave myself defenseless?
:ThanraPIX: …aw man, I’m in orbit around him right outside my reach…

>THANRA! INVOKE OLAF THE DEFENDER, BLOCK IT ALL!
:DeanPIX: Did you really think I would fall for that again!? This spell is made to destroy defenders! You see, they can only block one thing at the time, so what happens if I cast hundreds of thousands weaker spells at the same time?
:ThanraPIX: Um… I don’t think I can block that…
:ClairePIX: I’ll tell what’ll happen. You’ll destroy your “Perfect creation”!
:DeanPIX: A necessary sacrifice!
:ClairePIX: And my sweet ass will go up in smoke!
:DeanPIX: What!? NO! I… I can’t actually stop when I started casting it… so… I didn’t really think this trough, did I?

>...throw his perfect undead love doll into the energy build up.
:DeanPIX: Don’t you dare touch her!!
Love doll enters the antigravity zone! Love doll is weightless!
:DeanPIX: What did you do that for!? Completely unnecessary! No matter, you’ll all be dead soon… only fifteen seconds left right… about… now!
:ThanraPIX: Weee…

Insert You spin me round ‘n around_
>>
No. 521989 ID: 9b57d3

>>521988
Shit uh well I didn't think it would work but try destroying his box-phylactery. The way I understand liches is that doesn't kill them, it just makes them mortal... but it could work differently here. On the other hand maybe the only way he's able to cast this spell is because of the box's connection to the vessel? If that's the case, destroying the box will stop the spell and we can kill him normal-like.
>>
No. 521993 ID: 76b151

Wait until Thanra spins near you then shover her at the Dean. Anti-Gravity doesn't mean no momentum.
>>
No. 521994 ID: b7169d

See if we can't get him somewhere else, by teleport, or wherever!
>>
No. 521995 ID: 9b57d3

Oh, just in case nothing works to kill the Dean or stop the spell, we still have that teleport stone. You'd want to grab Thanra before using it, of course. Then we'd just have to hope his spell doesn't have a big enough destructive radius to kill the others.

I guess we could just yell for them to use their stones, since we're within shouting distance.
>>
No. 522004 ID: b3ca75
File 137311881161.png - (50.47KB , 900x600 , 49.png )
522004

>we still have that teleport stone.
Oh yeah, I’ve forgotten about it completely! Well, at least getting out of here will be a breeze. No more murder corridor!
>try destroying his box-phylactery.
:DeanPIX: ARE YOU NUTS!! Do you know how much power that bomb contain!?
:ClairePIX: Um…
:DeanPIX: If you would release it all simultaneously you would sterilize the god dammed planet!!

>Wait until Thanra spins near you then shove her at the Dean. Anti-Gravity doesn't mean no momentum.
:ThanraPIX: Weee!!
:DeanPIX: No, wait, do-
Thanra mortally wounds Lust! Lust spell fizzles!
Love doll tries vainly to occupy the same spot as a wall! Love doll has been slain!

:DeanPIX: F-fools… *Cough* I w-will be back…
:ClairePIX: Actually, we already know that you hid your phylactery inside me and we have found a way to destroy it. So no, you’re not coming back.
:DeanPIX: …F-fuck… Will y-you… will you honor an o-old mans… *Cough*l-last w-wish?
:ClairePIX: …depends…
:DeanPIX: C-Claire… please… *Cough* Strip naked and s-shake you ab- arg!
Thanra executes Lust!
Lust has been slain!

:ThanraPIX: Fucking pervert!

Insert Victory! …kind of…_
>>
No. 522008 ID: 76b151

Right, first of all Loot this place of everything useful \ valuable.

Then lets head back via teleport stones to get rid of the Dean for good.

Since we know the box is where the power has been going can we reverse the flow? Put it all back into the Vessal?
>>
No. 522011 ID: 19b3c3

Goodbye, Dean. You were a help for a while, but then you turned out to be an insane super-magic-powered pervert.

...we're going to need to take a part of him to cremate for the ash we need for that potion.
>>
No. 522028 ID: b3ca75
File 137313000007.png - (35.46KB , 900x600 , 50.png )
522028

>Loot this place of everything useful \ valuable.
Let’s see… porn, dissected body parts, more porn, tools used to dissect people, even more porn, a dairy about how he’s in love with my behind and even more porn. A dragon hoard this isn’t.
>...we're going to need to take a part of him to cremate for the ash we need for that potion.
[Claire receives hand of the Dean!]
>Since we know the box is where the power has been going can we reverse the flow?
I have no idea how to interact with the box at all. His dairy doesn’t shed any light on how to use the box either…
>lets head back via teleport stones to get rid of the Dean for good.
:ClairePIX: Guys, we’re going to port back. Meet you back in the school, okay?
:DylonPIX: We’ll be right there.
:ClairePIX: Well… this was easier than I thought it would be.

Claire and Thanra uses portal stones! Returning to room!

:Dude: Exterminate the construct! For the swarm!
:ThanraPIX: …you were saying?

Insert Welcome home party_
>>
No. 522045 ID: 19b3c3

Well, looks like it's a fight. If they're mind controlled, they're not gonna listen.

If you can, take out two in the same direction (north, south, or either corner). That gives you a direction to back up into, so you're facing less of them at the same time, instead of trying to fight surrounded.

Try to avoid fatal injuries. They're dominated, not evil or crazy.
>>
No. 522064 ID: 9b57d3

>>522028
We really shouldn't be killing the paladins. Try to just disarm anyone between you and the door. Thanra should shield bash and block. Run for it!

Next stop is uh. Alchemy lab, I'd say. Get that potion done to ensure the Dean stays dead, that's our first priority. After that we can try to find Serge and "ask for his help". Then lop off his head while his guard is down.
>>
No. 522069 ID: 9ddf68

attack the 2 next to the door then just rush out of the room, also before this turns into a fight change your ring to protect you from paladins.
>>
No. 522113 ID: b3ca75
File 137314096982.png - (34.00KB , 900x600 , 51.png )
522113

>Also before this turns into a fight change your ring to protect you from paladins.
Done and done!
>Try to just disarm anyone between you and the door. Thanra should shield bash and block. Run for it!
Thanra shield bashes Mantis Paladin 1! Mantis Paladin 1 is disorientated!
Claire disarms human paladin 1!
Thanra disarms Lizard paladin 1!
Lizard paladin 2 attacks Claire(miss)!
Claire and Thanra has successfully fled the battle!

:ThanraPIX: Geez, those guys were weak.
:ClairePIX: It seems like Alyssa has a problem controlling them.
>>
No. 522114 ID: b3ca75
File 137314098374.png - (40.07KB , 900x600 , 52.png )
522114

>Next stop is uh. Alchemy lab, I'd say.
:ClairePIX: He’s dead, and we got his hand for the ashes. How’s your part going, Wa- wait, Serge!?
:Serge: Why do people keep calling me that? My name is Alexander!
:WaranPIX: Um… well, I’m pretty much done. I just need the ashes. As for Alexander…
:RenaultPIX: We don’t really know what to do with him.
:Serge: Do with me? I came here for help! The Servok has gone nuts! She’s cackled something about “He’s dead!” and “I’m the only one left that can claim it!” before sending out her paladins to kill everyone that stood in her way. I barely got out alive! You got to help me apprehend her!

Insert You should do him_
>>
No. 522115 ID: 19b3c3

So... turns out we can't trust the Dean or the Sevrok. Everyone is a crazy playing their own game.

Okay, we can work with that. It's kind of the status quo, really. Having to take down everyone is so much easier than trying to figure out who to trust.

>Alyssa is not the one you think she is
Thanks, Gravs. Who did we think she was?
>>
No. 522116 ID: 9ddf68

yeah we'll get on that in a minute first lets get this potion done with and then figure out who the hell wrought that crap on the chalk board. Who do we know that had a name that started with G... who was gluttony again?
>>
No. 522122 ID: b7169d

Actually now that I think about it, can Lust still communicate with us through the Book?
>>
No. 522127 ID: 9b57d3

>>522114
Dammit. More confusion about who Alyssa is. Unless Graven thinks we think the Servok is Alyssa? Because I think she's Alexander. There's no way Ridcully would let us hand over the vessel to Alyssa. ...unless the "bomb" he made was intended to activate when the Sorvek tried to drain the vessel, and kill her along with all her mind-controlled paladins? Maybe Ridcully wanted Alexander dead because he was the only one that wouldn't die, wiping out the last paladin strong enough to oppose him. Also I'm pretty sure at this point that the Sorvek's method of draining the Vessel would kill you, because Ridcully was quite confident that he would have access to your abdomen after you handed over the Vessel. Ugh, that's a really complicated theory. It makes more sense that Alexander is Alyssa and either Graven thinks we think the Sorvek is Alyssa or that message wasn't left by him. How would Graven even write on the chalkboard?

Well, whatever. Let's just make the potion first and drink it. The real Alyssa will fuck up eventually and reveal themselves. I think it's time to grill Alexander, but without revealing we suspect him.

Start insulting Alyssa. Say she was a whiny bitch who couldn't accept her role in the author's story and only got as close to victory last time because she was able to cheat so much. This time around she can barely control the paladins and only still breathes because we wanted to kill the Dean first and weren't even totally sure who she was. Say she isn't really a threat so you don't even need Alexander's help. He can stay here if he's so worried. Also explain that Serge was an amazingly virtuous paladin from ancient times who was Kevros' mentor and a tough bastard to boot. He got cut in half and still lived, staying lucid enough to calm Kevros' rage.
>>
No. 522137 ID: b3ca75
File 137314410323.png - (39.72KB , 900x600 , 53.png )
522137

:ClairePIX: Waran, finish the potion. I got a book to interrogate.
>can Lust still communicate with us through the Book?
:ClairePIX: Dean, who is Alyssa!?
:AntonidasPIX:
:ClairePIX: If you don’t answer me I’ll force you to watch two gay guys have sex!
:BalrosPIX: what?
:AntonidasPIX: Fine, I’ll talk… but don’t expect me to help you.
:ClairePIX: Why not? According to the voices you hate Alyssa far more than me.
:AntonidasPIX: I mean that I can’t help you. I only know that she’s in the paladin order! I only guessed that it was that Lizard guy because he’s too nice to be real.
:ClairePIX: …this doesn’t really help… so… why did you team up if you hate each other anyway?
:AntonidasPIX: Because teaming up with that bitch Alyssa and the lunatic Hans was the only way to get this far!
:ClairePIX: I think you forgot about the egomaniac lizard.
:AntonidasPIX: Who? What are you talking about? We’re only three guys who teamed up.

>Start insulting Alyssa.
:ClairePIX: Man, this Alyssa is a whiny, useless bitch! I mean, she can’t even control the paladins this time around! And the only reason she was about to win last time was because she cheated! She would be dead if it wasn’t for me wanting to kill the Dean first, but mark my words, Alyssa, I’m going to burn you alive like the wi-
:Serge: That’s enough. I know that this Alyssa you’re talking about is a bad person, but I’m not going to just stand here and accept you bad mounting her like that! Aren’t we supposed to be better than that? Virtue is its own reward, after all.

Insert They are lying! All of ‘em!_
>>
No. 522141 ID: 19b3c3

...Serge's Alexander's eyes changed colors, and he jumped to Alyssa's defense.

>Who? What are you talking about? We’re only three guys who teamed up.
You didn't notice pride was alive? Man, you had some blessed ignorance.
>>
No. 522169 ID: 9b57d3

>>522137
His eyes changed color again. Ask him about that. I wonder if maybe Alexander IS mind-controlled, "Pride" lied about it, and the eye color change is from the mind control.

...what if "Pride" was Alyssa? We didn't see a death message for Pride, maybe he's still alive and is in fact Alyssa. Ask the Dean how he didn't notice the egomaniac red-skinned lizard who blew up in that room from the duck-bomb. That would make this message on the board true, AND that the Sorvek isn't Alyssa. Executing "Pride" would definitely be acceptable.

...hang on, if the box is a phylactery but not the Dean's phylactery, whose is it? Ask him whose phylactery the box is.
>>
No. 522177 ID: b7169d

You know lust, if you had teamed up with us you would've gotten much farther then with those..Unsavory individuals.
>>
No. 522198 ID: b3ca75
File 137315050865.png - (40.25KB , 900x600 , 54.png )
522198

>His eyes changed color again. Ask him about that.
:Serge: My eyes did what? How should I know about that!? I can’t see my own eyes, now can I?
>You didn't notice pride was alive? Man, you had some blessed ignorance.
:AntonidasPIX: Indeed… but I’m pretty sure we left him in the afterlife… maybe Alyssa took him with her? But… why?
>if the box is a phylactery but not the Dean's phylactery, whose is it?
:AntonidasPIX: It’s a phylactery!? Are you sure!? But… There’s only two liches here that I know of…
>You know lust, if you had teamed up with us you would've gotten much farther than with those... Unsavory individuals.
:AntonidasPIX: …our goals are as different as night and day. Alyssa, Hans and I at least tried to accomplish the same thing… roughly, that is…
:WaranPIX: It’s done. The potion for killing the Dean is done.
:AntonidasPIX: Well… it’s been fun, I guess. At least you were a worthy opponent… unlike that lizard I met last time… I’m ready… drink it up.

Insert Not a sore loser_
>>
No. 522217 ID: b7169d

Goodbye Ridcully, even if you fought us in the end, your help did get us through quite a bit and we still thank you for it.
>>
No. 522220 ID: 9b57d3

>>522198
Ask him if he means Liz. You'd think she was a worthy opponent- wait, no. Liz killed a golem-Ridcully, not this guy. Well okay technically Sonya killed him while Liz distracted him with an attempt at helping him break his programming. Who did he face during his last reincarnation? Also, what is Alyssa even trying to accomplish? The complete destruction of reality again?

Anyway, I suppose it's time to start casting Detect Undead on everyone after we send Ridcully off to the afterlife. If Alexander passes inspection, tie him up. He's either mind-controlled by Alyssa or IS Alyssa. At this point "Pride" is more suspicious though.
>>
No. 522224 ID: c23ab0

Don't drink the potion! It's a trick! Don't you remember the last time he pulled something like this??
>>
No. 522291 ID: 9ddf68

Is he talking about liz because we've been out of it longer then we would have liked so there could have been a lot of lizards throughout all of his lives so I'm not totally sure.
>>
No. 522347 ID: b3ca75
File 137320047664.png - (39.65KB , 900x600 , 55.png )
522347

>Ask him if he means Liz.
:AntonidasPIX: Of course I do, who else!? Bah, she kept blowing me up every time I came back as soon as she got those powers. Not a fair fight at all!
>what is Alyssa even trying to accomplish?
:AntonidasPIX: She said something about how unfair it was that things happens to other people and not to her, so she thought about doing something about it.

>Don't drink the potion! It's a trick! Don't you remember the last time he pulled something like this??
:AntonidasPIX: What are yo- Of course it isn’t a trap! Now drink up before I die of boredom!
:WaranPIX: Well, do you want to trust a painting?
:ClairePIX: Hmm… to drink or not to drink…

>I suppose it's time to start casting Detect Undead on everyone.
:Serge: Did you really have to tie me up?
:RenaultPIX: Um… he’s infected by one of those worm thingies.
:BalrosPIX: Boreworms!?
:Serge: Impossible! Claire killed their queen! There shouldn’t be any left alive!
:RenaultPIX: Well… there you have it. She’s controlling them just like the imperials were controlled a few days ago.
:ThanraPIX: She probably was behind that too…

Insert Earthworm Jim_
>>
No. 522349 ID: 9b57d3

>>522347
Well that explains how she's controlling them without a huge pool of mana at her disposal.

Alright, I think we need the Sorvek's help here. Or someone who knows a lot about alchemy, to confirm the potion's formula. It's probably legit if you ask me, but the Dean isn't gonna revive fast enough for it to matter if we talk to someone about it.

The paladins seem resistant to boreworms, Alexander here especially so. It seems to only be able to give him suggestions, not direct orders, and the other paladins seem able to resist physical control enough to make them suck at combat. Not sure if it's safe to untie him. Not sure if we need his help either though. Let's leave him tied up just to be sure.

Next stop, alchemy professor or something like that. Maybe we can look it up in an alchemy textbook, but we'd have to find one pretty quick!
>>
No. 522369 ID: b7169d

It's possible that Alyssia might actually be controlling the boreworms directly as well, or left them with pre-programmed instructions on how to fight back.
>>
No. 522372 ID: c31f72

If our body is his phylactory, can't we just destroy it and respawn to kill the guy? Do we really need to drink some mystery potion?
>>
No. 522373 ID: b3ca75
File 137321854226.png - (29.48KB , 900x600 , 56.png )
522373

>If our body is his phylactory, can't we just destroy it and respawn to kill the guy?
I rather not kill myself… that can’t be good for my sanity. I’ve already gone through enough shit as it is. If there is no other way then I’ll consider it.
>Confirm the potion's formula.
:WaranPIX: Well, I got a the book with the alchemy receipt right here… the same one that Graven showed us in the picture. But if that not enough I’ll go ask my alchemy teacher… if I can find him.
:ClairePIX: What’s the school staff even doing?
:BalrosPIX: They are trying to get everything back to normal. You know, from their perspective the crisis is already over.
:ThanrosPIX: I heard we’re going to have class as usual just two days from now…

>Alright, I think we need the Sorvek's help here.
:ClairePIX: Take Thanros and Balros with you, Waran, the rest of us will go ask the Servok about all this.

---

:Dude: I’m sorry, Madam, but the Servok is busy with the ritual at the moment.
:ClairePIX: Well, crap.
:RenaultPIX: Weren’t there a door here just a few minute ago?

Insert Back to school_
>>
No. 522374 ID: 9ddf68

So not only is she going with the control the paladins plan again she also reusing the boreworm tactic... man Alyssia really lacks originality this life.
>>
No. 522396 ID: b7169d

The picture of pride is over where the door exploded with him in it. Check the painting..Then deface it.
>>
No. 522398 ID: 19b3c3

Wait. The Sevrok's help? The Sevrok who went crazy?

...although we got that intel from Serge. Who is compromised. So that could be false intelligence.
>>
No. 522409 ID: b3ca75
File 137322886480.png - (29.78KB , 900x600 , 57.png )
522409

>Wait. The Sevrok's help? The Sevrok who went crazy?
As pretty much everyone has been lying to me, I’m not going to believe it until I see it with my own eyes.
>The picture of pride is over where the door exploded with him in it. Check the painting.
:ThanraPIX: …They didn’t really do a good job bricking over the door… it’s almost like they wanted us to find it.
:ClairePIX: I’ll tear it down in no time with the help of all my strength enchantments!

>Then deface it.
:RenaultPIX: Ti-hi!
>>
No. 522411 ID: b3ca75
File 137322890960.png - (43.67KB , 900x600 , 58.png )
522411

Claire smashes trough the wall like it was tissue paper!
:RenaultPIX: Claire Smash!
:ThanraPIX: I’m not sure that’s an insult or a compliment…
:ClairePIX: It’s clobbering time!

:Pride2: Ah, you fuckers come back to beg for forgiveness!? HA! You’ll be the first to burn! No matter how much you beg and growl before me you will pay! As soon… as I… get lose… oh, crap, I think my arm is broken… No matter, I can kill you with both my arms broken behind my back and a bucket on my head!!
:ThanraPIX: …that doesn’t really make sense.

Insert Forgive and forget_
>>
No. 522419 ID: 7dbd6b

Put a bucket over his head, and get that beam off of him.
>>
No. 522424 ID: 19b3c3

Don't annoy us, the pool of water is still right there.

Huh. The bomb did surprisingly little damage, really.
>>
No. 522473 ID: b7169d

I'm honestly amazed he survived.

Speaking of which, poke him for info. Both figuratively, and with a stick.
>>
No. 522498 ID: b3ca75
File 137323925669.png - (44.75KB , 900x600 , 59.png )
522498

>Huh. The bomb did surprisingly little damage, really.
You’re right… It seems to have damage the roof quite severely, but the walls aren’t even scorched. I mean, the tools are still on the table, for the gods sake!
:RenaultPIX: Um… is it just me, or does these support beams look way to fine cut? It’s like someone sawed them off…

>poke him for info.
:ClairePIX: Talk, or you’ll have a date with the water.
:Pride2: I-I’ll talk!! PLEASE, NOT THE WATER!!
:ClairePIX: Who’s Alyssa!?
:Pride2: I DON’T KNOW!
:ClairePIX: Are you Alyssa?
:Pride2: Wait, how did you kn- I mean, of course not!? Why would Alyssa take a form as disgusting as mine!?
:ClairePIX: …are you sure you’re Pride?
:Pride2: Of course I’m Pride! Can’t you comprehend my perfection!?

Shall I ask him something more... or should I give him a bath?

Insert Bath time without Ducky? Heresy!_
>>
No. 522502 ID: f5680f

>>522498
KILL HIM. Then talk to the Sorvek about how to defuse Alyssa's bomb-phylactery. ...what ritual is the Sorvek even busy with? We didn't give her the vessel parts yet.
>>
No. 522531 ID: 19b3c3

His eyes went green. Detect undead, check him for boreworms.

...maybe Alyssa did a distributed consciousness thing? She's hitching a ride between several different people she can hop between controlling? It's not so different than how we work, sort of.
>>
No. 522534 ID: f5680f

>>522531
Oh good point. Last time she kept body-swapping to avoid death. Dammit, why is Alyssa always so hard to kill!? However, there's also the chance he could be just controlled to be a decoy. So, don't kill him. Leave him crippled and pinned so he remains a non-threat. The paladins can pass judgement on him later.

I think we need to find the boreworm queen. That's probably who Alyssa is. ...actually that's weird, Hans said the boreworm queen was his own creation. Maybe the queen in this case isn't very big? Or maybe Hans made two.
>>
No. 522549 ID: f5680f

>>522498
Oh right maybe we can get some more information. Ask him where the boreworm queen is. Dunk his head in the water a few times regardless. Not like, enough for it to be torture. Just to freak him out.
>>
No. 522601 ID: 9ddf68

and his eyes went green as well... I'm actually kinda surprised that he just admit that someone was better then him even under mind-control. I'd thought that he'd bite his tongue off before he did something like that.
>>
No. 522718 ID: b3ca75
File 137328710613.png - (38.56KB , 900x600 , 60.png )
522718

>what ritual is the Sorvek even busy with?
Last time I met her she said she was going to prepare for the vessel ritual.
>Detect undead, check him for boreworms.
:RenaultPIX: Nope, no worms.

>Ask him where the boreworm queen is.
:Pride2: I-I don’t know!! I swear, I don’t!! PLEASE, NOT THE WATER!!!
>Hans said the boreworm queen was his own creation.
:Pride2: W-what!? You think that l-lunatic can do anything less that kill people!? A-Alyssa was the one that m-mastered nightmares, not H-Hans!!

>Dunk his head in the water a few times regardless.
:Pride2: No! NO! NONONONO –Glug- AAAAAAAAA –Glug- AAAAAAAAA –Glug- *Snivel* Waaaah!!!
Pride is catatonic!
:ThanraPIX: Claire, please stop… I mean, He’s already crying his heart out and… and the floor under him is suddenly wet… and according to that smell he just… you know what, you should probably not sit on him any longer.
:Pride2: WAAAAHH!!!

>Finish him! Fatality or Friendship?
Hmm… Should I kill him or not? He’s an asshole… but he’s kind of pathetic…

Insert Paragon or Renegade_
>>
No. 522721 ID: f5680f

>>522718
Uh, if he doesn't have a boreworm then he must at least have part of Alyssa's consciousness. Kill him, but not with the water.

...oh crap where'd the sun go?
>>
No. 522728 ID: 19b3c3

...you know what, he's entirely too pathetic to be a threat, and killing him in cold blood doesn't sit right with me.

Not that we should be friends either, it's hardly as if murder or friendship are the only options.

>...oh crap where'd the sun go?
Um. Look up.
>>
No. 522729 ID: 5869f6

Eh,let him live.
>>
No. 522775 ID: b7169d

Is he crying purple tears?

Also wow, I never thought I'd feel bad for pride..

Let him live.
>>
No. 522777 ID: 9ddf68

eh let him be, the only time he ever was a threat is when he had goons to throw at you and by himself he doesn't really seem all that threatening... oh and look up as you may need to start running very soon.
>>
No. 522785 ID: f5680f

What the hell guys? He's obviously either Alyssa pretending to be Pride, or he has a bit of Alyssa in him like a phylactery. He doesn't have a boreworm yet is acting like he's mind controlled!

We have to kill him. Or let him be killed by whatever's blocking out the sun, I guess.
>>
No. 522813 ID: b3ca75
File 137331359057.png - (40.51KB , 900x600 , 61.png )
522813

>Is he crying purple tears?
Blue + red = purple. At least I don’t think his crying purple… the tears on the floor is blue so…
>Let him live.
Yes, let’s not murder him in cold blood… I… I almost pity him… he’s so pathetic.
>What the hell guys? He's obviously either Alyssa pretending to be Pride, or he has a bit of Alyssa in him like a phylactery.
We’re not letting him go free! If he turns out to be part of Alyssa then we’ll have to kill him.

>...oh crap where'd the sun go?
:ClairePIX: AAAH!!!! THE SUN IS GONE! WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!
:ThanraPIX: …um… Claire… It’s a cloud…
:ClairePIX: …I-I knew t-that…
:Pride2: Y-you’re going to s-spare me?
:ClairePIX: We aren’t murders…
:Pride2: M-mercy?
:RenaultPIX: We’ll hand you over to the paladins. They’ll judge you… after we kill Alyssa, that is.
:Pride2: E-even after all I’ve d-done… y-you s-show me… mercy?
:WaranPIX: Claire? You in here? You can drink the potion now. Several of my teachers and the Servok herself have both said that it’s legit.
:Pride2: I-I don’t u-understand… y-you won’t k-kill me?

Insert Paragon for life_
>>
No. 522837 ID: b7169d

Yes Pride, if you don't do anything stupid, we will let you live! You might actually come out of this with a small, tiny bit of dignity provided you don't muck this up somehow.
>>
No. 522842 ID: 19b3c3

Yes, Pride, you get to enjoy your miserable excuse for a life a while longer. No killing for you. Yet. If you behave.
>>
No. 522847 ID: 9ddf68

no we're good, we'll be keeping an eye on you though.
>>
No. 522848 ID: f5680f

>>522813
...it almost sounds like he wants you to. Makes me wonder if this was some sort of trap. BLEH. But okay fine, we won't kill him yet. Tie him up or something like we did to Alexander. We need to track down that boreworm queen then come up with some way of nailing down exactly where Alyssa is, and whether or not she's inhabiting multiple people.

Tell Ridcully that he's a creepy evil asshole, but thanks for his help in keeping yourself sane. Then drink that potion.
>>
No. 522878 ID: b3ca75
File 137332049189.png - (39.57KB , 900x600 , 62.png )
522878

>...it almost sounds like he wants you to. Makes me wonder if this was some sort of trap.
I’m paranoid enough to say that this was definitely a trap of some kind. Everything is a trap!
>Yes Pride, if you don't do anything stupid, we will let you live!
:Pride2: I… I… wha…?
:RenaultPIX: Let’s haul him of somewhere safe then.

>Tell Ridcully that he's a creepy evil asshole, but thanks for his help in keeping yourself sane. Then drink that potion.
:AntonidasPIX: Think nothing of it. I did get to see you have a threesome with that sweet abdomen of yours, after all. That’s enough of a repayment.
:ClairePIX: …I suddenly don’t feel bad about killing you.
:AntonidasPIX: Don’t feel bad. I’ll be back in a few hundred years again. As long as the vessel exists we can’t really die.

Claire drinks potion of purification!
Lust phylactery has been destroyed! Lust has been slain!


:ClairePIX: Bluh… taste like lamp oil.
:ServokPIX: Claire! Good that you’re here! The ritual to destroy the vessel is ready.
:ClairePIX: We’ve already talked about this. I’ll decide what to do when we kill Alyssa.
:ServokPIX: And you’re closer to that goal now than when we last spoke?
:ClairePIX: Well… um… no… we don’t really know we’re she is at all…
:ServokPIX: Then instead of chasing shadows you might actually take some action. Destroy the vessel! We know she is bound to it somehow, and even if it doesn’t drag her back to whatever hell that spawned her it will deprive her of her goal.
:DylonPIX: Or you can unlock the vessels true power and swat her like a bug!
:ServokPIX: The risk is too high for that!
:DylonPIX: The potential is too high for us to just throw it away!!

Insert Politics_
>>
No. 522888 ID: f5680f

>>522878
Show her the box-phylactery-bomb and tell her it's not yet safe to do whatever she was planning. Also cast Detect Phylactery on it again to make sure you weren't getting a false positive somehow due to being one yourself. While doing this have Renault cast Detect Undead on the Sorvek and all others present here that we haven't checked already. Yes, EVERYONE. Our friends might be infected with boreworms too.

Then tell her you're reasonably sure that Pride here has some link to Alyssa, and that there's a boreworm queen around because Alexander is infected with a boreworm, so we've gotta find that. Ask how big a normal boreworm queen is.

Oh right and Lust was sure he'd have gotten access to your abdomen after you gave the Vessel parts to her, so it would probably have killed both you and her. Personally I think we should unlock the potential of the Vessel so we have access to it again, use that power to find Alyssa, figure out how to turn off its absorption, then give it to Dylon so his utopia can drain it gradually over the course of like 100 years or so by creating a whole ton of infrastructure to solve the world's problems. EVERYONE gets what they want.
>>
No. 522889 ID: f5680f

>>522878
Wait. Goddamn it. Dylon's eye went green too. Just how many people is Alyssa controlling? Well, get him down and tied up and everything. With this many samples of Alyssa's magic we should be able to triangulate where the source is. We'll use MAGIC SCIENCE to defeat her.
>>
No. 522901 ID: 9ddf68

aaaaaannnndd Dylon's eyes just went green... you know I'm not quit sure if Alyssa is controlling people or just really influencing them so they start acting in ways that the person still has free will but there actions benefit her. the problem her is I can't figure out if Alyssa is trying to influence people to protect the vessel or since we found out her little tell is try to trick us into destroying the damn thing. I mean last time we fought her she was hell bent about 'breaking the world' and by destroying the vessel she could quite possibly do just that even with all of the safety precautions the Sorvek may have taken. Also if the Sorvek keeps processing that we destroy the vessel now just tell her you'll only feel safe about it after we deal with Alyssa.
>>
No. 522908 ID: 7dbd6b

God those windows and doors are creepy.
>>
No. 522929 ID: 23b97a

Um. Shit. Can Alyssa influence anyone?

Makes me wonder if this depowering ritual is safe. All she has to do is influence one person involved and we could get a catastrophic meltdown instead of a controlled shutdown.
>>
No. 523060 ID: b3ca75
File 137338498572.png - (39.85KB , 900x600 , 63.png )
523060

>Cast Detect Phylactery on it again to make sure you weren't getting a false positive somehow.
[Phylactery detected!]
>With this many samples of Alyssa's magic we should be able to triangulate where the source is.
:ServokPIX: I’m sorry to say, but unless you know a powerful mage we don’t have anyone who can track the magic. Too bad that she wasn’t an undead or a necromancer, we can easily track those. So unless you find some undead she’s risen I can’t help you.

>aaaaaannnndd Dylon's eyes just went green...
:ClairePIX: Oh shi- Dylon has been compromised!
:DylonPIX: W-what!?

>have Renault cast Detect Undead on the Sorvek and all others present.
:ClairePIX: Ren, check for boreworms! Now!!
:RenaultPIX: Dylon is infected, everyone else is clean.
:ServokPIX: Let me che- by the maker… you’re all infested!!
:ClairePIX: I… wait, what?

Insert It’s a party and everyone is invited_
>>
No. 523061 ID: 23b97a

...everyone's eyes went green. Except the Sorvek. Although her eyes are already glowing yellow, so that might cover it up.

Except Pride's. His eyes went blue. And angry. And something's glowing behind his back. Are his hands tied back there? I think he must be casting something.
>>
No. 523064 ID: f5680f

>>523060
Yep, I think we'd better kill Pride right now. He's the source of whatever this is.

It occurs to me that a boreworm infection might be faked by illusion magic. Pride may just be Alyssa using illusion magic to make everyone look infected.

Hand the Sorvek the maid uniform of truth and ask her to check again. Also, that Pride needs to be executed for his crimes against the order, regardless of Alyssa's location.
>>
No. 523066 ID: 23b97a

...well, unless they want Pride dead for some reason, and this all a ploy to get us to kill a prisoner in front of the paladins.
>>
No. 523067 ID: f5680f

>>523066
That's why I want him to be executed, not murdered.
>>
No. 523070 ID: f5680f

Oh right, wasn't there another tell for boreworms? The scar on the back of the head. That's something we can check without letting the maid uniform out of our hands.
>>
No. 523075 ID: b3ca75
File 137339109992.png - (39.07KB , 900x600 , 64.png )
523075

>Pride needs to be executed for his crimes against the order, regardless of Alyssa's location.
:ServokPIX: I’m sorry to say, but we usually don’t execute people, especially if they haven’t had a fair trial.
:ClairePIX: But he can be dangerous!
:ServokPIX: Let me take care of that.
:Pride2: Wait, no! I know where she is no-
Servok cast heavy sleep on Pride! Pride has fallen into a coma!
:ServokPIX: …Why does people always start saying something important when I put them to sleep?

>something's glowing behind his back.
:Dude: It’s a dagger, ma’am. Seems magical.
:ServokPIX: Hmm, Enchanted with anti-undead magic if I’m not mistaken… and newly made too. Did he create it from scratch, I wonder.

>Hand the Sorvek the maid uniform of truth and ask her to check again.
:ServokPIX: What’s this? A maid uniform? …Kevros?
:ClairePIX: Maybe. Just check the boreworms again, alright?
:ServokPIX: They are still there… except… I think I can see their connection to whatever is controlling them… let’s see… it looks like it’s going over… here… Claire, are you alright?
:ClairePIX: Um… yea? Why do you ask?
:ServokPIX: Because the boreworms are originating from you.

Insert Spawn more overlords_
>>
No. 523077 ID: c31f72

Oh god fucking damn it is that boreworm queen bitch still alive?
>>
No. 523078 ID: 76b151

Welll we did have the Dean's soul inside of us for a while. Maybe dissolving it made the Boreworms default to the nearest lich.

Try to command the boreworms to die.
>>
No. 523079 ID: 23b97a

>>523078
Maybe start with something simpler, like shutting down or going inert. If they have a self-destruct sequence it may not necessarily be safe for the host.
>>
No. 523083 ID: f5680f

>>523075
Is it you, or is it the phylactery-bomb-box thing? Go on, show it to her. But take back the uniform afterwards and be sure to warn her that the box is a bomb.

If not, I guess Alyssa could be in your nightmares. After all, Pride did say she was the master of nightmare-magic. That could be what Pride was about to tell you. Hmm, shall we dreamwalk to ask him?

Regardless, tell the Sorvek she doesn't have to worry too much, the boreworms seem to be very weak and can't put up much of a fight in combat. To be safe, she can use Dylon's troops to keep everyone who's infected restrained while you delve into your nightmares to get at Alyssa. Or everyone's nightmares, even. We could use some... weaker sleep spells to allow that opportunity instead of having to wait until everyone's tired.
>>
No. 523088 ID: b7169d

For all we know she could be using magic to fake status now, trying to use our abilities to kill each other.

It would be pretty much her M.O like she did before with Kevros
>>
No. 523092 ID: b3ca75
File 137339589439.png - (39.72KB , 900x600 , 65.png )
523092

>Try to command the boreworms to die.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
…it doesn’t seem to be working…
>Is it you, or is it the phylactery-bomb-box thing?
:ServokPIX: Hmm… that is definitely a phylactery… but who’s? But I do feel a… a connection between you and it. Maybe it’s Alyssa’s phylactery?
:ClairePIX: She’s a lich!?
:ServokPIX: Well, she did come back to life, after all.

>delve into your nightmares to get at Alyssa.
:ClairePIX: …I think I know who Alyssa is now… I’ve met her before. We need to go into my nightmares and kill her… NOW.
:ServokPIX: …Very well, I’ll start preparing at once.
:ClairePIX: …Wait, the Antonidas book is vibrating? How? Didn’t I kill the Dean already?
:AntonidasPIX: Claire… I’m not the Dean. I’m not Lust
:ClairePIX: Wha-
:AntonidasPIX: I thank you for killing him, though, he was the only thing stopping me from growing… and I thank you for swallowing my distraction with Pride wholesome… to give me time to grow…
:ClairePIX: B-but-
:AntonidasPIX: I’m Alyssa, Claire, and you will pay for destroying my precious body.
:ClairePIX: I’m… not… feeling…
>>
No. 523093 ID: b3ca75
File 137339590742.png - (44.69KB , 900x600 , 66.png )
523093

:ClairePIX: AAAAAH!!!!
:BoreQueenPIX: I live again! HAHAHA!!!

Alyssa cleaves Claire in half! Claire is mortally wounded!

:ServokPIX: WHAT THE HELL!?
:RenaultPIX: C-CLAIRE!!
:ClairePIX: …a…aa?
:BoreQueenPIX: Oh, don’t worry… she won’t die yet… not until I’ve had my fun~
:ThanraPIX: …wait, how was that even physically possible?
:BoreQueenPIX: Magic, BITCH!

Insert The usual suspect_
>>
No. 523096 ID: f5680f

>>523093
Tell everyone to kill it, and not to worry about you, you'll be back. Kill the queen, then find a way to destroy the box safely to keep her dead!

Do your part. Lifedrain the shit out of it.
>>
No. 523101 ID: 23b97a

Attention everyone: murder the ever living shit out of that thing. We've got several paladins, one of whom is the head of the order, and at least one anti-undead grenade left. Don't worry about Claire, that's a fatal injury. She's already gonna be stuck repawning.

...you might have to rip Claire off the worm, actually. It Alyssa has her 'equipped', she might gain the benefit of her holy-resist enchantment.
>>
No. 523102 ID: 710329

epic
>>
No. 523104 ID: f5680f

>>523101
>Alyssa might be shielded with the holy-resist ring
Well, Claire could take it off. Also, Claire could kill herself to avoid things worse than death from happening to her. In that case she might want to use Energy Drain instead of Life Drain, since Life Drain would keep her alive longer.
>>
No. 523110 ID: 9ddf68

kill it with FIRE!

seriously fire, holy magic, uh hey Claire you still use any draining magic, specifically drain life and drain energy... and use it like it's going out of style.
>>
No. 523122 ID: b3ca75
File 137340322175.png - (49.90KB , 900x600 , 67.png )
523122

>Tell everyone to kill it, and not to worry about you, you'll be back.
:ClairePIX: *Gurgle*
:BoreQueenPIX: What that, Claire, is Timmy stuck in the well?
>Claire could kill herself to avoid things worse than death from happening to her.
:BoreQueenPIX: Do you really think I’ll let you die!? AFTER EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE TO ME!?
>Do your part. Lifedrain the shit out of it.
Claire can’t cast life drain because she’s a whiny little bitch of a flesh bag that deserves everything she been through. You’re a bad person, you know that Claire? You deserve this. You deserve suffering for years in the most grieving pain you can imagine… and then… when you’re done… then they will be waiting for you. They will be waiting to throw rocks at you, to spit on you, to insult you and to rip you apart, piece by piece. Who are they? Oh, just everyone you love, Claire… everyone you love…
>kill it with FIRE!
:ServokPIX: Don’t just stand there! KILL IT! EAT HOLY POWERS, WORM!
The almighty Alyssa skewers the pathetic paladin! The paladin has been slain!!
:ServokPIX: T-that isn’t what’s happening at all…
:BoreQueenPIX: Don’t you realize what going on? I got all the vessel powers! I AM A GOD!! I am the queen bitch of the fucking universe, insects!
:ServokPIX: N-no, that c-can’t b-
The almighty Alyssa skewers the pathetic paladin! The paladin has been slain!! …for real this time!
:BoreQueenPIX: Now then… Claire… I’ll be generous. I will kill half your friends now and let the rest share you fate. I’m going to let you choose which will die and who will wish that they did… so Claire… choose for me.

Insert Darkest hour_
>>
No. 523127 ID: 5d4146

Hrm...I've got no ideas
someone list of a laundry list of people who aren't here/already dead. Sneak Aylissa into that list somewhere in the middle where she won't notice. If I'm right she'll kill them via zapping spell and accidently hit herself with it! Gotta watch the wording on those God spells!
>>
No. 523128 ID: 23b97a

>Communications blocked by Claire gurgling.
...what happened to us being able to talk directly to any member of the party when we wanted? We're the voices of magic, remember. We're not Claire.

Someone grab that special anti-undead knife from Pride, who's awake again already. And use it.

Also, enough with everyone abusing the power of the vessel.

[Cutoff vessel powers]
>>
No. 523130 ID: 9ddf68

prides up, hey pride can you do anything about this?
>>
No. 523131 ID: 9ddf68

hey can I get a time check on that tapioca pudding storm we asked for way back when it should be ready by now.
>>
No. 523132 ID: f5680f

>>523122
Ask for some time to decide, this is a hard decision. Besides, what did you do to her besides kill her? This doesn't seem like a reasonable reaction at all! What is she going to do with the vessel's powers anyway?

Pride is trying something. Gotta buy time for him.
>>
No. 523148 ID: b3ca75
File 137340777498.png - (44.27KB , 900x600 , 68.png )
523148

>...what happened to us being able to talk directly to any member of the party when we wanted?
:BoreQueenPIX: I happened.
>Ask for some time to decide, this is a hard decision.
:BoreQueenPIX: Very well, I’ll start torturing them all then~
>Besides, what did you do to her besides kill her?
:BoreQueenPIX: Can’t you see? She dared to exist! She dared to have things happen to her! Good and bad! And they didn’t happen to me! ME! HOW DARE SHE! EVERYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO ME!! ME!!! MEEE!!!!
>What is she going to do with the vessel's powers anyway?
:BoreQueenPIX: Make sure that nothing never happens to anyone that isn’t me again! That kind of crime cannot go unpunished!!!

>[Cutoff vessel powers]
[Vessel powers have been cut off from Envy!]
:BoreQueenPIX: …Ha, you think that will stop me? I’ve already absorbed enough power to simply reclaim it!
>The text is hiding in black boxes! The cowards, the fools! We should take away their black boxes…
:BoreQueenPIX: …do you really think you can hide something from me? ME!?
:Pride2: …y-you dared to c-call me d-disgusting…
:BoreQueenPIX: …Pride… hehe… do you really think you can do anything?
:Pride2: I-I got a dagger… s-special made to destroy anything undead!
:BoreQueenPIX: I’m beyond undeath now. I AM BEYOND EVERYTHING!
>>
No. 523149 ID: b3ca75
File 137340779320.png - (44.44KB , 900x600 , 69.png )
523149

Pride attacks Claire for 0 damage(Black box)!
:Pride2: But she isn’t… wait what? No damage!?
:BoreQueenPIX: AHAHAHA!! You’re so PATHETIC!!! HA!!
:Pride2: I… I failed…?
[WARNING! Black box has taken critical damage! Reverting to original programming!]
:BoreQueenPIX: Huh… very well. Let’s see what Lust wanted to do with this thing. It won’t matter anyway.
:ClairePIX: I-it’shhh…hhh…
:BoreQueenPIX: It’s a what?
:ClairePIX: B-b-b-bhhh… bhhhh… ohhhh…mbhhhh….
:BoreQueenPIX: Bomb? It’s a bomb? …wait, I can feel the power seeping from it… it’s… it’s… holy? OH SH-
>>
No. 523150 ID: b3ca75
File 137340781114.png - (3.38KB , 900x600 , ___.png )
523150

...
>>
No. 523154 ID: 9ddf68

... hello? any still there
>>
No. 523162 ID: 76b151

Claire... try and resurrect next to your phylactifry if it still exists.
>>
No. 523170 ID: c31f72

Well, if that bomb exploded, we should have all the power back, right?
[make it be yesterday]
>>
No. 523171 ID: b7169d

Pride? Claire? Renault? Theresa?

..Anyone? Hear our voices.
>>
No. 523172 ID: b3ca75
File 137340920734.png - (40.01KB , 900x600 , 70.png )
523172

>>
No. 523173 ID: b3ca75
File 137340921561.png - (41.31KB , 900x600 , 71.png )
523173

>>
No. 523174 ID: b3ca75
File 137340923267.png - (42.52KB , 900x600 , 72.png )
523174

>>
No. 523175 ID: b3ca75
File 137340924323.png - (5.14KB , 900x600 , 73.png )
523175

>>
No. 523176 ID: b3ca75
File 137340925150.png - (5.91KB , 900x600 , 74.png )
523176

>>
No. 523177 ID: b3ca75
File 137340926204.png - (6.62KB , 900x600 , 75.png )
523177

>>
No. 523178 ID: b3ca75
File 137340927326.png - (3.38KB , 900x600 , 76.png )
523178

TermoVessel anti undead bomb has been slain!
Envy has been slain!
Every undead in the within four hundred light-years has been slain!

>>
No. 523180 ID: b7169d

Gah! Huge light! WE ARE BLINDED!
>>
No. 523181 ID: 9dba7d
File 137340937358.jpg - (6.76KB , 243x280 , A BOMB.jpg )
523181

...
>>
No. 523184 ID: f5680f

>>523178
Well that could've gone better. We got the Sorvek killed, which is bad, and our friends hurt, which is worse. Maybe Claire can resurrect her with the Vessel's power after she reconstitutes? And erase the memories of the horrible things Alyssa was doing to our friends?
>>
No. 523185 ID: 01531c

>>523178
The Vessel was actually a Bomb?
>>
No. 523187 ID: b3ca75
File 137341013619.png - (38.78KB , 900x600 , 77.png )
523187

[Warning! Claire Phylactery has been destroyed!]
:DylonPIX: C-come o-on Claire, Don’t g-give up!
:WaranPIX: We c-can f-fix this!
:RenaultPIX: Claire, y-you’re going t-to be alright… r-right?
Renault cast lay on hands on Claire! It has no effect! Damage is to severe!
:ClairePIX: k-k-khhh… hh…
:WaranPIX: Don’t t-talk, it only m-make it w-worse!
:RenaultPIX: Y-you’re g-going to be f-fine… f-fine… y-you’re g-going t-to… be… f-fine…
:ClairePIX: K-kiihhh meeeehhhh….

Insert It was super effective_
>>
No. 523190 ID: 2accaa

Wait, Claire's not undead? What gives?
>>
No. 523191 ID: 76b151

Claire... make a new phylactifry. If you need power just use the Vessal.
>>
No. 523193 ID: c31f72

So wait, the bomb didn't target liches that were still mostly alive? Or does this have to do with Claire being a construct?
>>
No. 523197 ID: 9dba7d

>>523187
what's that brown thing behind pride?
>>
No. 523198 ID: b7169d

*return vessel powers to Claire*

Dang pride has some wide-eyes.
>>
No. 523199 ID: b7169d

>>523197

The rope that had bound him before
>>
No. 523201 ID: f5680f

>>523187
I... don't understand why the doll-phylactery was destroyed. It wasn't undead.

Claire, you should have full use of the Vessel now. You have to use it, because nobody else can. You can live again, for real.

Unless Pride has it now. That would be STUPID.
>>
No. 523202 ID: b3ca75
File 137341133259.png - (47.55KB , 900x600 , 78.png )
523202

>Wait, Claire's not undead? What gives?
>So wait, the bomb didn't target liches that were still mostly alive?
…it… it doesn’t make sense… I… how…?
:RenaultPIX: Of course it doesn’t make sense. You need to wake up, Claire.
:ClairePIX: W-what?
:WaranPIX: Wake up.

>Wake up!
:ClairePIX: ZzZ- ghuh? …what happened?
:RenaultPIX: You did it! You killed her!
:ClairePIX: …I… what?
:DylonPIX: We went to sleep to fight Alyssa in your nightmares, remember?
:WaranPIX: And you succeeded!
:ThanrosPIX: We’re sorry we couldn’t help you more, but we weren’t strong enough to resist Alyssa.
:ClairePIX: It… was a dream?
:ServokPIX: I’m sorry to cut the celebration short, but aren’t we forgetting something? What are we supposed to do with the vessel?
:Pride2: ZzZzZz… first immortality… then the bitches…

Ins- wait what!? What kind of rip-off is this!?_
>>
No. 523204 ID: b7169d

First thing. Find effective way to tell if we are dreaming, within a dream, or how to counter a dream. I've lost track of reality!
>>
No. 523205 ID: 01531c

>>523204
You cannot lose track of the reality you are in.

You just lose track of which layer of reality you are in.

Let's start drawing some Venn Diagrams here, people!
>>
No. 523208 ID: f5680f

>>523202
Wh... Goddammit. Why is it that we can never tell when you're falling asleep? I thought it might have been a dream when she burst out of you impossibly like that but... dammit.

Alright. All the threats are taken care of except Pride, who is going to be put on trial for his crimes. He's the one who actually killed Alyssa, so that's worth mentioning.

As for the Vessel, we should use it for a few things before destroying it. A. turn off its absorption, so no more souls are drawn in to power what we do with it next.
B. un-lichify yourself.
C. determine if destroying the Vessel in the way the Sorvek wants to will kill you or not.
D. make Blackadder and Thanra not related anymore.
E. give Dylon all the infrastructure he needs to get his utopia started.
F. other requests from our friends and the Sorvek.
>>
No. 523212 ID: 9ddf68

YOU KNOW ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES US QUESTION EVERYTHING AROUND US ON A DAILY BASES YOU KNOW.

Are we awake or are we dreaming or can you not tell anymore cause I sure as hell can't.

And vessel, yeah at this point i really don't care any more so just ask some questions like will it kill you or us or anyone what other effects braking it might have ect ect.
>>
No. 523216 ID: b7169d

>>523212

Good times, it's just like when we fought sloth and wrath and had all those illusions to go through. Gooood Times.
>>
No. 523219 ID: b3ca75
File 137341413716.png - (48.15KB , 900x600 , 79.png )
523219

>As for the Vessel, we should use it for a few things before destroying it.
I can’t… I… I’m not connected to the vessel… not like Liz was… or the sins…
>determine if destroying the Vessel in the way the Sorvek wants to will kill you or not.
I don’t think it will. I don’t think I’m that dependable on them.
>what other effects breaking it might have.
:ServokPIX: If we succeed as we have planned, then nothing. It might bring back magic as it was in the golden age but we are not sure at this point.

>Are we awake or are we dreaming?
I… I don’t know anymore…
:ClairePIX: Is… is this a dream?
:RenaultPIX: No, Claire, you’re awake now.
:ClairePIX: …it’s… it’s a dream, isn’t it?
:WaranPIX: Um… I pretty sure it’s not a dream.
:ClairePIX: …I…I need to wake up.
:DylonPIX: …you’re awake.
:ClairePIX: Wake up! WAKE UP!
:ThanraPIX: Claire? Are you alright?
:ClairePIX: WHY CAN’T I WAKE UP!!!
:DylonPIX: Claire! CALM DOWN!!
:ClairePIX: WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP IT’S A DREAM WAKE UP!!!!!
:RenaultPIX: Restrain her!!

Claire has gone berserk!

Insert Severe trauma_
>>
No. 523220 ID: f5680f

>>523219
Claire, if you were asleep you could dreamwalk. Remember, last time you tried that in a dream it just told you you were too far away, or that the target wasn't asleep. Try it now, it'll tell you if you're awake. Try it on Pride, for instance.
>>
No. 523221 ID: 9ddf68

... yeah for anyone listening here we have gone through weeks of everything we have ever seen, felt, heard, ect has all been illusions so yeeeaaahhhh we kinda just hit the breaking point of not being able to tell reality form the illusions soooo yeah you just broke her... Congratulations! you bastards
>>
No. 523223 ID: c31f72

After all of this is done, I say the second thing we do when we get our omnipotence back is explode all the illusionists. The first thing would be the making it rain tapioca pudding thing.
>>
No. 523225 ID: c31f72

Actually I looked back and hasn't it been enough time for the tapioca pudding to have been created? We should use that for something
>>
No. 523361 ID: b7169d

Claire calm down, even if its a dream it's..not worth getting upset over.
>>
No. 523366 ID: b3ca75
File 137346283662.png - (49.23KB , 900x600 , 80.png )
523366

>hasn't it been enough time for the tapioca pudding to have been created?
[Tapioca pudding missile is ready!][Tapioca pudding launch detected!]
>we get our omnipotence back.
I don’t think we’ll ever get it for real. I don’t have the same connection like Lizbeth did… or the sins. I might be able to empower my magical powers with it, but I won’t reach omnipotence.
>Claire calm down, even if it’s a dream it's not worth getting upset over.
Not worth getting upset over!? Do you know how it feels to know that you’ll never be able to see the ones you love again, instead only be able to meet some cheap imitations of them!? EVERYTHING IS FREAKING LIE!

>Claire, if you were asleep you could dreamwalk.
[You need to be asleep to dream walk!]
:ClairePIX: I-it’s a lie! A LIE! It’s trying to keep me from waking up! I NEED TO WAKE UP!
:RenaultPIX: Claire! CALM DOW- off!
:ClairePIX: Wake up… wake up! WAKE UP! …T-the book… it’s said that I needed to kill myself… I… I need to wake up! WAKE UP DAMMIT!!

Thanra uses ring of control undead on Claire!
Claire has been frozen in place!


:ThanraPIX: When I picked this up from Folken I didn’t think I would use it for this…
:DylonPIX: …Claire… please…
:ClairePIX: SHUT UP! You’re all just a dream! Made to force me to stay asleep! I NEED TO WAKE UP!!

Insert With great power comes great insanity_
>>
No. 523369 ID: f5680f

>>523366
Well, you could ask them to kill you, since that's a guaranteed way to wake up from a dream.

Before you resort to that, however, I would like to assure you that you are awake. Take the incoming rain of tapioca pudding as proof. Also, uh, what happened to the phylactery-box-bomb? We destroyed it in the dream, but not out here. It is Alyssa's of course. Unless destroying it in the dream nullified the phylactery part of it- Wait a minute, how did the Sorvek know Detect Phylactery? That's a necromancy spell, not a paladin spell.
>>
No. 523375 ID: b7169d

Considering we're dead and we only see things from our hosts, it's not like we have a picnic on seeing our loved ones either.

Regardless, can we get her something to eat at least? She'll know if she eats something and recover power she'll know she's in the right reality.
>>
No. 523397 ID: 9ddf68

wait when did she get a ring form Folken again?
>>
No. 523398 ID: 23b97a

Calm down Claire. If this is real, you're freaking your friends out for no reason. If you're asleep, you'll find a way out, or your friends in the real world will find a way to get to you. This isn't helping.
>>
No. 523406 ID: b3ca75
File 137347882123.png - (50.01KB , 900x600 , 81.png )
523406

>Wait a minute, how did the Sorvek know Detect Phylactery? That's a necromancy spell, not a paladin spell.
I don’t think it necromantic in origin and being able to detect them would be extremely helpful for a paladin trying to kill a lich. Besides, it happen in a dream, it doesn’t have to make sense.
>wait when did she get a ring form Folken again?
She got it from his body the first time we killed him, just before we started using the telepainting. Remember?

>If this is real, you're freaking your friends out for no reason. If you're asleep, you'll find a way out, or your friends in the real world will find a way to get to you.

:ClairePIX: Y-you can let me go now… I’m calm, alright?
:ThanraPIX: I don’t know…
>Regardless, can we get her something to eat at least?
:ClairePIX: Can I at least get something to eat?
:RenaultPIX: I’ll go get a hen.
:ClairePIX: Something normal and cooked?
:LtBlackadderPIX: It’s dinner time, so there should be food down in the food court.

>what happened to the phylactery-box-bomb?
…I still whole… and Alyssa is still in it.
:ClairePIX: Sevrok, I need your help. I need to destroy this Phylactery.
:ServokPIX: …isn’t that the artifact all the vessel power is seeping into? I can destroy it, but I’ll need to destroy the rest of it too.
:DylonPIX: You can’t just destroy it! Use the vessel power instead to remove her directly!
:ServokPIX: It needs to be destroyed! It’s too dangerous!
:DylonPIX: We must use it! The potential is too big to waste!
:ServokPIX: Destroy it!
:DylonPIX: Use it!
:ThanrosPIX: Duck season! Wabbit season!
:ServokPIX: I… fine, let’s do it this way then. Claire, you and your friends will vote on it. Do we destroy it or use it?
:ClairePIX: And the voices?
:ServokPIX: They get a vote too, of course.

Insert choose your destiny!_
>>
No. 523408 ID: f5680f

>>523406
Unless Dylon can rig something to oust Alyssa by tomorrow, she'll just come back. If that's impossible we have to destroy it and there's no choice.

If there is a real choice, I say we do both. Use it then destroy it. However, Lust did warn us that destroying the bomb would sterilize the planet. So when destroying it we'll have to be careful.

Claire, do you remember ever going to sleep at any point since you arrived at the Academy? Because we can't. It's always been a smooth transition into a dream. I can understand us having memory/time issues, but if it's affecting you too then something needs to be done or you'll eventually go mad, just like you almost did today. Whatever we decide, let's wait until after you've eaten. You'll feel better with a full stomach.
>>
No. 523412 ID: a00410

>>523406
If it brings back the golden age of magic then it might give Dylon a degree of what he wants any way. Leaving it intact has be harming the world for along time and denying cool magic powers from a neato fantasy pixel verse simulation place... that should have cool magic stuff for spells and neat junk. Plus this whole scenario will repeat itself in a century or two all over age if we keep it.

Bring back the Majak for da peeps, lets let every one have a chance a being cool instead of putting it the hands of one large controlling body.
>>
No. 523421 ID: b7169d

Hmm, seems better to use it.
>>
No. 523503 ID: 01531c

>>523412
What if Alyssa IS the magics?
>>
No. 523504 ID: c31f72

I think you should destroy it. Keeping it around will lead to people misusing it. Also that whole power corrupts thingy. I really don't trust any of these people to not misuse ultimate power.
>>
No. 523537 ID: 2bd796

We need to use it, think of all the things we could do.
>>
No. 523554 ID: f5680f

Oh wait I forgot about one concern. Is the afterlife connected to the Vessel? Will there be one at all if it's destroyed?
>>
No. 523573 ID: c23ab0

We don't need to use it. The legions of undead are already annihilated within 4 light years, so we can build civilization just from normal magical power! Oh wait that was a dream. Crap.
>>
No. 523654 ID: a00410

>>523573
Yeah, but I think it was mentioned that it might be the source of the Undead in the first place.
>>
No. 523974 ID: b3ca75
File 137364243223.png - (42.78KB , 900x600 , 82.png )
523974

>Claire, do you remember ever going to sleep? You might eventually go mad...
Of course I do, it’s just that I get confused by the more… livid dreams I have. As for going mad, I’m pretty sure I’m not alright in the head as it is.
>Is the afterlife connected to the Vessel? Will there be one at all if it's destroyed?
Wasn’t the vessel blocking off the afterlife and stealing the souls that actually should go there? If anything, it will just make the afterlife as it was before the vessel was created.
>Undeads.
I’m pretty sure it was Hans / Lizbeth who made all those undead, so they should all be gone by now.
>Whatever we decide, let's wait until after you've eaten. You'll feel better with a full stomach.
:ThanraPIX: Holy reptile on a pogo stick, how much do you eat!?
:ClairePIX: Hey! I haven’t eaten since… um… I can’t actually remember, but the point still stands, I was hungry, okay!?
:ServokPIX: Now then, are you ready to vote?
:RenaultPIX: I vote that we destroy it. It’s just too dangerous!
:WaranPIX: We use it. Just imagine the things we can do with it.
:LtBlackadderPIX: Use it, I’ve seen the plans the empire has for it and I know they are for the best.
:ThanraPIX: Destroy it, that thing has already brought enough misery as it is!
:BalrosPIX: Use it, We must take risks to become more than what we are.
:ClairePIX: …Destroy it… with extreme prejudice.
:ThanrosPIX: I’m abstaining!
:ThanraPIX: …what? Why?
:ThanrosPIX: Because this is something that will affect the whole world, right? I don’t really think a little lizard like me have the brains to decide something of that magnitude.
:ServokPIX: Well then, seems like the one of many is the tie breaker. What do they vote for, Claire?
:ClairePIX: …they say we should destroy it.
:ServokPIX: …are you sure?
:ClairePIX: D-do you think I’m lying? It voted for your idea, didn’t it?
:ServokPIX: I’m just making sure. Well then, the voting is completed. We will destroy it at once.
:ClairePIX: So… um… what now?
:ServokPIX: Give me all the parts and we will start the ritual. As for you… well, your part of the story is over, isn’t it? If you want to, you can observe the ritual yourself; otherwise… you’re free to do what you want. Actually, Claire, I want you to seek out one of our therapists. If the outburst you just had a moment ago is anything to go by you’ll need one… and Blackadder? You’re still under arrest for incest and you will see a therapist about that too after the ritual. Actually, this goes for all of you. The things you’ve been through cannot have been good for your mental wellbeing… at all.

Insert What happened to the “no therapists in Fantasy”?_
>>
No. 523977 ID: f5680f

>>523974
I'm surprised you voted to destroy it, Claire. I would've thought you would want to use it to delichify yourself. Especially considering if you destroy it, it's no longer powering you, so you'll have to start eating sushi all the time again.

Anyway, I want to watch the ritual, partly to make sure nothing goes wrong. Therapy can wait a little while. Make sure to ask the Servok what we should expect it to do. On that subject, when the power gets shunted to us, will we be able to use it? If so, we should gather any requests people have, aside from the obvious.

Oh, and look outside for the tapioca storm. I don't want to miss that.
>>
No. 523980 ID: c23ab0

Damn tapioca is getting all over my peonys.
>>
No. 523990 ID: b7169d

Yes, because Therapy really is going to work at this point considering the things we've seen.

Eh, can't hurt, probably would help us all actually.
>>
No. 523991 ID: b7169d

It is a pity we will not be using it's power however..Could've done so much, eaten all the foods of the world, screwed for weeks on end!
>>
No. 523996 ID: b3ca75
File 137365358396.png - (41.87KB , 900x600 , 83.png )
523996

>It is a pity we will not be using its power however. Could’ve done so much, eaten all the foods of the world, screwed for weeks on end!
Because the only thing you do with ultimate power is to gorge yourself on food and sex… you’re not a big thinker, are you?
>I'm surprised you voted to destroy it, Claire.
You do realize everything I’ve been through the last few days is because of that thing. Being a lich I can live with, figuratively, but the scars that thing have given me will be a lot harder to survive.
>Oh, and look outside for the tapioca storm. I don't want to miss that.
…I can’t see any pudding? Why would it rain pudding?
>On that subject, when the power gets shunted to us, will we be able to use it? If
The “power” is just souls, just like you guys are, so unless you can use yourself, then no, you can’t.

>Anyway, I want to watch the ritual, partly to make sure nothing goes wrong.
:ClairePIX: So… what should I expect?
:ServokPIX: To tell you the truth, I do not know. Probably some kind of lightshow at-
:Serge: It is done.
:ServokPIX: …Already?

[The vessel has been depowered!]
[Claire no longer have infinitive necromantic power! Current power level: Beyond maximum!]

:ClairePIX: …It’s off…
:ServokPIX: Then it’s over… it’s finally over! A celebration is in order!
:ClairePIX:

Insert Yay_
>>
No. 523998 ID: 23b97a

...wait. Depowered? Not destroyed? Doesn't that mean it can be reactivated? Or that the power is just being diverted, or if it's not, that it's going to keep building until it explodes?

Also, the walls say "It's a lie!!"
>>
No. 523999 ID: b7169d

The walls bleed "It's a lie!!"

There's something wrong, this is far to anti-climatic for something of this nature. Something hasn't gone wrong again yet.
>>
No. 524000 ID: 76b151

usually the walls being wrote on means this is still a dream.

Goddamnit I hate when we were right.
>>
No. 524001 ID: b7169d

Also that might not be much thinking with ultimate power, but it's not abusive to others.
>>
No. 524002 ID: f5680f

>>523996
Destroy the box now. That's what we did this for.

...oh shit I just realized, Lust said we should give the vessel parts to the Servok, but if the vessel were destroyed then none of the sins could come back as they have been doing. There's no way he'd allow that. Look at the circle there. Why are the paladins standing on the symbols? This looks more like the power's been sent to the paladins. On the other hand... did we just let some boreworm-controlled paladins take charge of the ritual? I mean, considering we hadn't destroyed the phylactery of the boreworm queen, could they still be controlled?

Anyway, you've been able to sense the magic in the Vessel parts before, so check again. Also, the Servok should be able to sense the souls being tormented, so regardless of my paranoid theories we can verify if it really is done or not.
>>
No. 524003 ID: c31f72

Wait, if we're in a dream, does that mean the tapioca pudding rain happened in the real world instead? Aw man, all that buildup and we didn't get to see it.
>>
No. 524008 ID: f5680f

>>524003
...well, the tapioca missile was launched, but we don't have a confirmation that it arrived at the target.
>>
No. 524009 ID: b3ca75
File 137365754299.png - (34.38KB , 900x600 , 84.png )
524009

>...wait. Depowered? Not destroyed?
:ServokPIX: Of course, we can’t destroy it while it’s powered after all.
>you've been able to sense the magic in the Vessel parts before, so check again.
I sense… It’s growing weaker… fast.
>Also, the Servok should be able to sense the souls being tormented, so regardless of my paranoid theories we can verify if it really is done or not.
:ServokPIX: The souls are finally leaving for their final rest… there, it’s empty.

Alexander hammer strikes the black box for 32 damage!

:Serge: Who knew that you should crack open the vessel with a hammer, eh?
:ClairePIX: But what about the other pieces?
:ServokPIX: They should burn in the courtyard right now. Any second now they should be no more.
[The vessel has been destroyed!]

>The walls bleed "It's a lie!!"
…no… nonononono! NO! NONONONO!!
:ClairePIX: D-do you guys see anything on that wall!?
:ServokPIX: Um… no?
:Serge: It’s probably just the stress. You’ve been through a lot, Claire. It’s time to relax.
:ServokPIX: I agree, it’s over.

Insert or is it?_
>>
No. 524011 ID: f5680f

>>524009
I kindof have to agree with them. You might just be hallucinating. Calm down, but stay wary. We can't let our guard down yet. Ask why the destroyed box is glowing. Just residual magic? Or something we need to be worried about?

Also, uh, Claire, in the dream there were a bunch of different objects representing vessel parts, but two of them didn't have physical representations. One was in you, another was in Folken. How did those parts get burned?
>>
No. 524013 ID: 9ddf68

the box is glowing a little, is that just the spell powering down or something else?
>>
No. 524014 ID: 76b151

Also Sorvek is kinda starting to glow more around the eyes.

And that message about the vessal being destroyed wasn't in System Message Blue.


I think its a trick.
>>
No. 524016 ID: f5680f

>>524014
The glow looks the right size to me, just offcenter. It's probably just an art error. We've seen system messages not-in-blue before too.
>>
No. 524018 ID: 76b151

The final, biggest point.

If the vessal is destroyed why are we still here? We are a manifestation of the Vessal after all. A sign that it is present.
>>
No. 524019 ID: f5680f

>>524018
Uhhhhh...

Yeah I don't know how that could be possible, so I'm gonna go ahead and [disbelieve the True Illusion]. The only time we've been able to speak to someone without the Vessel/Virtue being active was before it was created in the first place, and that was with some kind of fancy science thing Jacob made.

Join with us in disbelieving it, Claire, but don't freak out if it doesn't work. Demand an explanation in that case.
>>
No. 524023 ID: b3ca75
File 137366397726.png - (35.21KB , 900x600 , 85.png )
524023

>Disbelieve the True Illusion
Wake up, wake up, wake up…
Disbelieve, disbelieve, disbelieve…
>in the dream there were a bunch of different objects representing vessel parts, but two of them didn't have physical representations.
I… I didn’t actually think about it, but they had transformed into differently colored gems when I handed them over to the Servok… I guess I just was too stressed out to notice that… somehow…

>Ask why the destroyed box is glowing. Just residual magic?
:Serge: What glowing? You mean the glow from the hammer? It’s a paladin hammer, they are supposed to glow with holy magic… you know, because it’s cool and stuff.
>If the vessel is destroyed why are we still here? We are a manifestation of the Vessal after all. A sign that it is present.
:ServokPIX: Wait… you’re saying the voices are still there? Hmm…
:ClairePIX: So the vessel isn’t destroyed?
:ServokPIX: Maybe not. Lizbeth was also connected directly to the souls of many without the vessel, and you are based off her design.
:ClairePIX: …I am?
:ServokPIX: Yes, thousands of years ago Kevros himself gave the paladin order the original blueprints of Lizbeth made by… um… a Dr. Waechter I believe it was?
:ClairePIX: I don’t know, the voices refers to him as Jacob.
:ServokPIX: I’m sorry but I never got his first name but… yes, it’s possible that you was built with the same connection. Only the wiza- I mean Lust know for sure, of course, he was also the only one who should read the blueprints completely… we probably should have questioned that a bit more…
:ClairePIX: So I’m Lizbeth 2.0?
:ServokPIX: In a way, yes. But don’t let that define who you are, alright?
:Serge: So cool…

Insert Filling in plot holes by digging new ones_
>>
No. 524034 ID: f5680f

>>524023
Huh, okay. I thought that was just because Liz had a part of the Vessel inside her though. I guess we never really asked. Everything seems to check out so far, then.

Let's celebrate an end to the recurring disasters that were plaguing this world. Go tell your friends it's done. Maybe watch the other vessel parts burn.
>>
No. 524038 ID: 01531c

Ask about powers that you might have with Lizbeth's interference gone.
>>
No. 524042 ID: 9ddf68

meh, lets go get some cake, or booze, or cake and booze. You know whatever floats your boat and lets you relax.
>>
No. 524053 ID: b3ca75
File 137367300264.png - (62.62KB , 900x600 , 86.png )
524053

>Ask about powers that you might have with Lizbeth's interference gone.
:SevrokPIX: I don’t know, actually. Well, you’re a lich, which only the most powerful and well-studied arch mages can become, so I’ll guess that you’re a neutral spell caster just like Liz was. I mean, you’re just a few days old, yet the necromantic power inside you rivals those of the oldest and most powerful of the undead horde… though those guys are dead now, aren’t they?

>lets go get some cake, or booze, or cake and booze.
>watch the other vessel parts burn.
:ClairePIX: Well, guys… it’s over.
:WaranPIX: …you don’t sound particularly happy about it… and Ren, for all the gods sake, don’t use the magical soul fire as a grill.
:RenaultPIX: But I want sausage!
:ClairePIX: I’m having some trouble accepting it… that’s all… and… I’ve… I’ve seen all of you die… yet… not really. It’s just… I don’t know what to think anymore.
:ThanrosPIX: Wow… talk about party pooper.
:DylonPIX: You know what the solution is to that? Lots of booze and cheese, baby.
:ThanraPIX: As a wise man once said, “If the problem isn’t solved, then you haven’t applied enough booze to it” …or was it force, can’t really remember.
:BalrosPIX: Well, we do have some really strong stuff here if you want. And some strong cheese… at least I think it’s strong cheese, I don’t really know how you guys get drunk on this stuff…
:ClairePIX: …I don’t know…

Insert Ale and wenches_
>>
No. 524058 ID: b7169d

Claire, you've had one hell of a week. Relax for once, let your belly grow full of wine, cheese and food, and let your head be filled with party.

You've earned it!
>>
No. 524060 ID: f5680f

>>524053
Time to find out if a Lich can still get drunk/high.

Who's that mantis over there dressed in red? That reminds me, what was the rule about how Folken resurrected? I presume that once the lich in charge of him dies, he can't resurrect?

Have you warned anyone that we should expect tapioca to rain from the skies sometime soon?
>>
No. 524064 ID: 9ddf68

things that seem a little out of place are the mantis missing an eye and another one where a red robe. other then that Booze

and come on tapioca rain we've been waiting on you since liz for god's sake
>>
No. 524068 ID: c31f72

Maybe we need to detonate the tapioca pudding ourselves?
Also, [Turn the fire pink. Or into butterflies] just to see if we can do reality fucking ourselves with all that power drained into us
>>
No. 524072 ID: f5680f

[ETA on tapioca missile]
>>
No. 524073 ID: 01531c

Where is Lust? The smell of booze and grilling sausage ought to have enticed him to consciousness.

I advise Claire to ask if anyone has some LSD, or whatever it's equivalent is.

It's the one drug I know of that has a 100% chance to make you "Disbelieve the True Illusion".
>>
No. 524164 ID: b3ca75
File 137370436606.png - (62.19KB , 900x600 , 87.png )
524164

>Who's that mantis over there dressed in red?
I don’t know… a teacher maybe? A student, perhaps?
>mantis missing an eye.
Hey, accidents happen, you know. They probably haven’t got a replacement eye that fits lying around.
>[Turn the fire pink. Or into butterflies]
…I’m not drunk enough to see that stuff… yet…
>[ETA on tapioca missile]
[Tapioca pudding missile will hit in a few updates… please stand by…]

>Claire, you've had one hell of a week. Relax for once, let your belly grow full of wine, cheese and food, and let your head be filled with party.
:ClairePIX: Oh, what the hell, give me some of the good stuff.
:BalrosPIX: Here you go.
:WaranPIX: Oh, and Claire, try this cheese, it’s awesome!
:ClairePIX: Don’t mind if I do!
:DylonPIX: …and Claire? There’s something important I must tell you… it’s… well…um… it’s just…
>>
No. 524165 ID: b3ca75
File 137370438401.png - (57.99KB , 900x600 , 88.png )
524165

:DylonPIX: I’m actually a flying spaghetti monster.
:ThanraPIX: All hail the flying spaghetti monster.
:RenaultPIX: Amen!!
:ThanrosPIX: We’re all followers of the gospel of flying spaghetti monster!
:ClairePIX: …wow, this cheese most have been a lot more powerful than I thought… what’s it called and where can I buy more of it?

Insert the one true god_
>>
No. 524167 ID: 9ddf68

>>524164
love how everyone eyes just turned green here

OK as for shit to do, grab some booze and lets get out of here as things are starting to become just a little more fucked up then I would like them to be. Just walk out and if anyone ask just say you're going to the bathroom or something.
>>
No. 524169 ID: c31f72

Claire. Everyone is looking at you.
>>
No. 524171 ID: b7169d

Not anymore they aren't. PARTY!
>>
No. 524176 ID: a5478c

Ok, now you're dreaming, this time a honest one. Let's lucid the shit up this party!
>>
No. 524177 ID: b3ca75
File 137370987985.png - (272.88KB , 900x600 , 89.png )
524177

>PARTY!
:ClairePIX: AAWWWW YEEAAAAH!!
>Wake up.
:ClairePIX: Mhnn… huh? …oh gods, my head! It’s like a jackhammer is going wild in there…
:RenaultPIX: Ow… be quite… please… so bright…
:WaranPIX: Mngt… ZzZzZz…

Insert The night after_
>>
No. 524178 ID: c31f72

Renault always looks so adorable in maids outfits. Also, GOOD MORNING!
>>
No. 524182 ID: b7169d

Huh, who knew you being off distorted our own vision..

Also, naked mantis rumps with pleased lizard!
>>
No. 524184 ID: 9ddf68

...You know I'm very interested about what happened here last night because as I can see you managing to score with Renault, Waran, and Dylon at once I am very surprised to see Thanra and Thanros? Backladder? not to sure who's at the foot of your bed but still.
>>
No. 524186 ID: b7169d

>>524184
That's blackadder, he has the upper right eye markings.
>>
No. 524187 ID: b3ca75
File 137372297129.png - (42.32KB , 900x600 , 90.png )
524187

>I'm very interested about what happened here last night.
I… I can’t remember clearly. Just bit and pieces and… ow, maybe when I’ve done something about this pounding headache I can recall it.
>Renault always looks so adorable in maid outfits.
Mmm… that’s a sight I can wake up to every morning~

>GOOD MORNING!
:ClairePIX: AAH!! Don’t scream, dammit!
:LtBlackadderPIX: Sir! I’m awake, si- Ow… son of a-
:RenaultPIX: Owowow… what’s with all the screaming… my head is killing me… and… and why does my butt hurt?
:ThanraPIX: W-what am I doing here!? N-naked!? Wha-
:DylonPIX: Can’t breathe… lizard butt in the way… urh…
:WaranPIX: ZzZzZz… Why yes… I want that… cake… ZzZzZz…

Insert Bacon and eggs, stat!_
>>
No. 524189 ID: 76b151

Well, looks like you guys just had your very first orgy.

Sex after a stressful situation is perfectly normal so don't feel too bad about it guys.

So get dressed and if you want to never think about it again thats ok too!
>>
No. 524191 ID: 9ddf68

my question now is who sleep with who~
>>
No. 524194 ID: 76b151

>>524191
everyone with everyone!
>>
No. 524195 ID: f5680f

>>524187
Oops. Looks like Blackadder and Thanra are up for more prison time. Or maybe they didn't interact directly. Or maybe nobody will remember so they get off scott free. Don't bring it up just yet.

Ask if anyone knows any cures for a hangover. Maybe Waran does? Also ask Thanra to move a bit, she's suffocating Dylon.
>>
No. 524196 ID: 6b40ea

...well.

Okay, breakfast time. We can figure out who actually did anything they might regret and who just fell asleep in a drunken pile later.
>>
No. 524199 ID: b3ca75
File 137373344851.png - (36.20KB , 900x600 , 91.png )
524199

>Ask if anyone knows any cures for a hangover.
:WaranPIX: The best thing I’ve found for a hangover is lots of water and a really fat breakfast.
:ClairePIX: Y-you don’t s-seem hangover at all…
:WaranPIX: Of course not! You guys are just lightweights, that’s all.

>everyone with everyone!
…Now that my memories are coming back… yes, that’s about right… well… Thanra and I never really “interacted” directly but all the guys did both girls… and… Waran also did… oh my…
>Looks like Blackadder and Thanra are up for more prison time. Or maybe they didn't interact directly.
:ThanraPIX: …Gods, I had sex with my brother… again… I actually broke the law this time…
:LtBlackadderPIX: I don’t care about any law! I love you Thanra! No matter what!
:ThanraPIX: I… don’t know what to say…
:DylonPIX: Um… Ren? Why aren’t you sitting down with the rest of us?
:RenaultPIX: I-I rather stand. My behind is all sore… I wonder why? Wait… I remember som- wait… WARAN!? Oh gods, no! NONONONONO! NO!
:DylonPIX: …oh right, I remember that. That was… “interesting” to watch… though, I have to say, Waran, you’re taking this revelation a bit better than Ren.
:WaranPIX: Meh, I’ve already accepted that I’m a bit bi.
:RenaultPIX: I’m never going to be clean again!!

Insert Use soap_
>>
No. 524200 ID: f5680f

>>524199
>both girls
If you and Thanra didn't directly interact then there wasn't any girl on girl action, Claire.

Reassure Ren. It's okay, nobody's judging him, and he's no less of a man for doing it.

Ask if Dylon is going to stay here, or move on like he was about to do before the Alyssa/Ridcully thing happened.
>>
No. 524201 ID: 9ddf68

so that's what a mantis looks like when they blush. Anyway any plans for the day oooooorrrrr what?
>>
No. 524203 ID: 6b40ea

>I… don’t know what to say…
Well. You kind of have to decide how you feel about this. Do you want to be with Blackadder, or not? Forget about the law. Figure out if you're okay with this, or if it's what you want.

Once you've decided we worry about the problem of avoiding the witch hunt, or finding a way to let Blackadder down.

>I'll never be clean!
There there, Ren. It'll be okay. Calm down.
>>
No. 524207 ID: b3ca75
File 137373855685.png - (41.87KB , 900x600 , 92.png )
524207

>Reassure Ren. It's okay, nobody's judging him, and he's no less of a man for doing it.
:RenaultPIX: I-I’m going to t-take a cold s-shower… for a w-while… just a f-few hours… with a lot of soap.
>Ask if Dylon is going to stay here or move on?
:DylonPIX: I’m sorry, but in two days’ time I will need to go back to the capital… of course, that doesn’t mean I’ll be back. It will be just a few days at most!

>You kind of have to decide how you feel about this. Do you want to be with Blackadder, or not?
:ThanraPIX: I… I… I don’t know…
:LtBlackadderPIX: Thanra… you’re the only girl I’ve meet that have accepted me for who I am… please…
:ThanraPIX: And you’re the only guy… or girl I’ve ever meet that didn’t just use me for a quick fling…
:WaranPIX: Wait… you’ve dated a chick?
:ThanraPIX: Shut up! I was experimenting! And… I don’t know what to decide about this…
:ServokPIX: Don’t decide on anything! You’re both under arrest for incest! You will follow me and we’ll see a therapist before we decide how you will be judged!
:ClairePIX: Where in the seven hells did you come from!?
:ServokPIX: No one expects the paladin order! And you, Claire, you should come see me today about your therapist time, alright?

>Anyway any plans for the day oooooorrrrr what?
…well, not really… except the whole thing The Servok forced on us.

Insert Everyone expects the insert_
>>
No. 524211 ID: 6b40ea

>arrest
...wait, when did they come under the paladin's legal authority, anyways? I thought members of the mercs guild explicitly weren't considered citizens of either the kingdom or the empire. And we're on our own grounds. Doesn't that mean their laws don't apply?
>>
No. 524212 ID: f5680f

>>524207
>Lizbeth still lives
Oh for crap's sake. There's no way you can even see that since it's behind your head, so it's not a hallucination, unless we're somehow affected by your mental trauma. Which I doubt. We've got a problem, Claire. Let's go see that therapist immediately, since I think once we do we're gonna start seeing some real evidence of what's going on here.

Tell them that dream sex doesn't count. If they say that it's due to seeing both of them go into your room for last night's roll in the hay, tell them that you were there and will testify that no incest happened. If they say they know for sure it happened, accuse them of being creepy voyeurs and also ask exactly how the hell they spied on you so you can put an end to that.
>>
No. 524213 ID: 9ddf68

quick question, why are the paladins still here, they've destroyed the vessel, killed off ALL the undead, and finished off all of the sins so WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE? I mean come on even these guys have to take a brake sometime right?
>>
No. 524220 ID: b3ca75
File 137374166798.png - (33.18KB , 900x600 , 93.png )
524220

>when did they come under the paladin's legal authority, anyways?
:ServokPIX: Every nation and guild that works with us is under our authority, like the adventuring guild, the owner of this school, for example.
>Tell them that dream sex doesn't count.
:ServokPIX: You do realize we’re not deaf, right? We have heard everything you’ve said at this table. But you do not need to worry about your friends. After all, if we don’t execute someone like Pride why would we hurt someone for such a minor crime? We simply want to help them.

>why are the paladins still here?
:ServokPIX: Paperwork, taking care of some lose ends, more paperwork, keeping check on the last lich alive, even more paperwork and we’re also opening a class for paladins here in the school that need supervision. Oh, and did I mention paperwork?

>Let's go see that therapist immediately, since I think once we do we're gonna start seeing some real evidence of what's going on here.
:HealerPIX: Well then, Claire, The Servok has already briefed me about what has happen to you. Do you have any questions before we begin?
:ClairePIX: …weren’t you Warans healing teacher?
:HealerPIX: Why, yes. I’m a grand master, both in mental healing as in psychical healing. I might work at the school, but I’m actually employed by the paladin order. That’s why The Servok trusted me to do this. Now, is there anything particularly you want to talk about, or should we start from the beginning?

Insert Talk is free_
>>
No. 524222 ID: f5680f

>>524220
Well you could talk about how you're a construct created for the express purpose of killing a god, and you're not completely sure you even accomplished that. If there was a way of confirming Liz is dead, that would be nice. Might want to ask him if he knows about your other secret, because if he doesn't know you're a lich you should probably keep it that way.

You could talk about all the horrible things Alyssa put you though, and how she's a huge bitch that doesn't deserve to experience even a single thing, much less everything.

You could talk about how you've been going through so many layers of dreams you're not sure if you're still in one or not.
>>
No. 524224 ID: 6b40ea

>anything you want to talk about
What, you mean like I hear voices? Or you mean like the fact I've been raped by horrible undead monsters, I discovered I am a horrible undead monster, I discovered my entire life was a lie and I'm only a construct who's existed for days, half or more of those days have been spent inside dreams and illusions that didn't really happen, I killed several gods, and I don't have any real proof that it's over and that I'm not currently stuck in another dream or illusion trying to fake me out with false victory? And that there's no way to tell if I'm receiving real warnings anymore or if I've just snapped.

Good luck with that mess, Doc. To fix that you've someone got to have an objective solution to the problem that no one can ever really tell if their experiences are real.

Not that they are even when they are, anyways. The entire universe is some kind of constructed simulation.
>>
No. 524225 ID: 9ddf68

well if you want the short of it we arrived at this school thinking we killed my parents via undead hoard and was scared shitless that as soon as anyone found out I was a lich I'd be killed on sight but that was quickly replaced by the fear of the empire invading AND THAT was replaced by the fear of an undead hoard invading. That was also the first time I had to deal with paranoia as well since I made some friends in the empire who wanted to help us and not kill us and with boreworms and shapeshifters things were getting heated up quick. After that though we found ourselves trapped in a true illusion that took us over a month to figure out was a illusion and then once we did that we had to jump through true illusion after true illusion so not only did we have to question everyONE around us but also had to start questioning everyTHING as well. Then we finally pulled ourselves out of that mess we found out that our past was a complete lie and we've only been alive for about a week, then took down the rest of the sins, then found out the world we finally thought was the real world was, surprise surprise, another true illusion.

So to keep it short we have lost the ability to tell the difference between reality and illusions seeing as we have been mind fucked by so many of the damn things and can never truly trust anyone anymore.

So what's your take on that doc?
>>
No. 524230 ID: b3ca75
File 137374488782.png - (33.02KB , 900x600 , 94.png )
524230

>If there was a way of confirming Liz is dead, that would be nice.
:HealerPIX: Do you have any evidence that you succeeded?
:ClairePIX: Um… I felt the power of the vessel disappear… and… I think I felt Liz die…
:HealerPIX: The Servok have given you ample proof of your success, like the fall of the undead horde or destruction of the vessels, yet you don’t believe it… why?
:ClairePIX: I… I think… um…
:HealerPIX: Do you disbelieve it because you think it’s a lie, or because you’re afraid it’s the truth?
:ClairePIX: …I don’t know…

>you mean like the fact I've been raped by horrible undead monsters, I discovered I am a horrible undead monster, I discovered my entire life was a lie and I'm only a construct who's existed for days, half or more of those days have been spent inside dreams and illusions that didn't really happen, I killed several gods, and I don't have any real proof that it's over and that I'm not currently stuck in another dream or illusion trying to fake me out with false victory? And that there's no way to tell if I'm receiving real warnings anymore or if I've just snapped.
:ClairePIX: …I have a lot to talk about… let’s start from the beginning…
:HealerPIX: Very well. Just remember, I can’t heal the scars you bear, but I can help you live with them. Now, tell me about your first day here…
>>
No. 524231 ID: b3ca75
File 137374495641.png - (5.35KB , 900x600 , 95.png )
524231

Epilogue:

The Empire, the Republic and adventuring guild.

With the fall of the Republic, The Empire grew even closer to world domination… but as all Empires and nations, it rose and fell like the well-endowed bosoms of a woman in her best years, the only difference from the nations before it was the fall. Without the vessels influence it didn’t plunge the world into yet another dark age, instead it gave the world time to learn from it, to adapt to the new world that its fall ushered… and evolve beyond the technological stasis it was stuck in.

As for the adventuring guild, it survived, even thought it had to change both its form and name several times to exist in harmony of the coming times.

(Space doesn’t work like that! BOO!)
>>
No. 524239 ID: b3ca75
File 137374552531.png - (47.72KB , 900x600 , 96.png )
524239

Paladin Order.

With the death of the undead horde, the order lost its major purpose, but instead of dissipating they decided to expand their duty’s to protect, to serve and to help those in need. Becoming the champions of the people in need, they tried to accomplish a single goal… to make the world a better place. Some say they succeeded while others that they failed, but in the end they made a difference…
>>
No. 524246 ID: b3ca75
File 137374639927.png - (26.18KB , 900x600 , 97.png )
524246

Thanra and Loren.

:ThanraPIX: So… we can still be together as long as we follow those rules?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Yes! And these aren’t even that bad either! Let’s see… yadda yadda… don’t tell anyone you’re related… don’t get biological kids, well, I’m sterile so that won’t happen… get permission from the order in case of marriage… same thing about adoption… not so bad, eh?
:ThanraPIX: So… as long as we don’t screw up they won’t do anything?
:LtBlackadderPIX: That’s about the gist of it.
:ThanraPIX: That’s great! …it’s just… I don’t think adventurer is a good career for a mother, is it? A bit to dangerous…
:LtBlackadderPIX: Well, Lord Dylon is looking for another aid…
:ThanraPIX: Sweet!
>>
No. 524252 ID: b3ca75
File 137374705208.png - (12.01KB , 900x600 , 98.png )
524252

Dylon.

:DylonPIX: Pillage all their jewels for the empress!
:LtBlackadderPIX: …um… sir, the real empress would probably chew you out if she knew you called your wife Claire for empress.
:DylonPIX: Hey, she’s the empress over me and that’s all that matters.
:ThanraPIX: Milord, I wouldn’t call buying jewelry for plundering… even though these prices are a real steal… hmmm…
:LtBlackadderPIX: Yes, yes, I get the hint.
:DylonPIX: Hmm, now which country must I invade to get some anniversary presents for Waran and Ren…
:LtBlackadderPIX: It’s only your fifth anniversary… it doesn’t need to be anything fancy, you know…
:DylonPIX: I should probably pick something up for the kids though…
>>
No. 524258 ID: b3ca75
File 137374875366.png - (25.75KB , 900x600 , 99.png )
524258

Waran.

:ClairePIX: So… how was your day, honey?
:WaranPIX: I had to get a four foot long steel hook out of some poor lizards butt… there were blood everywhere… sometimes I wonder why I choose this job…
:ClairePIX: To help people?
:WaranPIX: Oh yea… wasn’t I naive back then… at least I got the high salary to comfort me.
:ClairePIX: …you’re going to be such a good role model for the kids when they hatch, you greedy bastard~
:WaranPIX: Love you to, pumpkin.
>>
No. 524262 ID: b3ca75
File 137374931179.png - (26.59KB , 900x600 , 100.png )
524262

Renault.

:RenaultPIX: Wooo!!! Guess who Servok Alexander just appointed to become the new Grand Templar of this region!?
:WaranPIX: The paladin that had some humility?
:RenaultPIX: What do you mean? I’m as humble as it gets! I’m so humble that… um… something humble is humbled by my presence?
:ClairePIX: The important thing is that my little paladin is home again.
:RenaultPIX: This calls for a celebration, Honey! As soon as Dylon gets home we’ll go out to eat, my treat! …as long as the eggs are okay… they are okay, right?
:ClairePIX: Ren, sweetie, they’re fine, stop worrying about them.
:RenaultPIX: It’s just… I’m used to the whole big tummy thing, not the egg thing…
>>
No. 524263 ID: b3ca75
File 137374945966.png - (25.08KB , 900x600 , 101.png )
524263

Thanros and Balros.

:ThanrosPIX: So…
:BalrosPIX: Well…
:ThanrosPIX:
:BalrosPIX:
:ThanrosPIX: Why does it feel like someone forgot about us?
:BalrosPIX: Dunno…
>>
No. 524267 ID: b3ca75
File 137375032642.png - (32.05KB , 900x600 , 102.png )
524267

Claire.

…I became a grand master enchantress… was married with a Grand Templar of the paladin order, a high commander of the empire and a doctor… mother of ten kids that are doing alright in the world… lived a life in luxury… and cursed to see everyone I love die of old age. All in all… I’ve lived a good life… but… this is goodbye. Goodbye voices… and good luck with… whatever you’re doing.

Insert an ending_
>>
No. 524270 ID: b7169d

Goodbye Claire.
>>
No. 524273 ID: c31f72

Later Claire. Tell Kevros the others we said Hi. Or bye. Whichever
>>
No. 524274 ID: f5680f

>>524267
I thought liches couldn't get pregnant. Did you find a way around that?

It's been fun. It's saddening that we will likely never again have adventures in this world, what with the Vessel destroyed and all, but at least we can know now that everything's gonna be alright.

Goodbye. Have fun in the afterlife! Your harem awaits you there. Give Graven our sincere thanks, and our regards to Liz and the others.
>>
No. 524277 ID: 6b40ea

Summon the biggest fish.

...or destroy the universe via tapioca missile. Or the time paradox we caused by killing Liz before she could blow up the universe.

>>524246
...the solution was as easy as "lie that you aren't related in public?". Geeze. Why the drama.
>>
No. 524280 ID: 5869f6

>>524267
Heh. goodbye Claire. Take care of yourself, yeah?
Don't get yourself shanked or nothin'
We'll miss you.
It was fun, really.
We'll miss you.
The adventures we had, the mistakes we made.
It was all fun.
Goodbye Claire.
Take care now.
*Tears up* They grow up so fast.
>>
No. 524281 ID: cb8496

See ya when I see ya Claire and its been fun. Glade to see that everything worked out for you in the end
>>
No. 524286 ID: b3ca75
File 137375617668.png - (32.40KB , 900x600 , 103.png )
524286

>I thought liches couldn't get pregnant. Did you find a way around that?
Lust constructed me a bit more… realistic then most other construct. Let’s just say I don’t want to think too hard on why he did it.
>Don't get yourself shanked or nothin'

>Goodbye. Have fun in the afterlife!
…yes, goodbye… I’ll… I’ll miss you.

Claire destroys Claire’s phylactery!

…well then… just one more st-

Claire is hit by tapioca pudding! It’s super sticky!

:ClairePIX: …WHAT THE FU-
>>
No. 524287 ID: b3ca75
File 137375619257.png - (4.62KB , 900x600 , 104.png )
524287

Tapioca pudding rains from the sky!

:ClairePIX: Blublublub!

Claire has drowned in Tapioca pudding!
Claire has been slain!

>>
No. 524288 ID: b3ca75
File 137375620679.png - (5.56KB , 900x600 , Do you think it’s Tapioca pudding you’re eatin.png )
524288

The world has drowned in Tapioca pudding!
The world was slain!


Congratulations! You got the “Tapioca pudding” Ending!
Restart
Restore
Wake up
Quit <--
>>
No. 524290 ID: c31f72

That is the best ending. Well, second best. The first quests harem ending was better
>>
No. 524291 ID: 6b40ea

Welp. Time to start a new game plus and beat Lavos in the first 5 minutes with one character.
>>
No. 524293 ID: b7169d

*Selects Wakeup*
>>
No. 524295 ID: b3ca75
File 137375775228.png - (28.94KB , 900x600 , 105.png )
524295

>Time to start a new game plus and beat Lavos in the first 5 minutes with one character.
But the dream refused to change…
>Wake up!
:ClairePIX: Huh?
:ThanraPIX: I found her! The whore tried to hide in one of our rooms!
:RenaultPIX: Burn that bitch, like she deserves!!

Insert Had you going there for a while_
>>
No. 524305 ID: b7169d

Wait it was a fakeout!?

Figure out whats going on.
>>
No. 524306 ID: 6b40ea

Quick, check stats, level, and equipment. How far back are we now?

Also, confusion. Bitch? Burn me? What's this now?
>>
No. 524328 ID: 5869f6

>>524295
OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ACTUALLY GETTING EMOTIONAL
BY THE NINE WHAT'S GOING ON NOW!?
>>
No. 524358 ID: c23ab0

The ride never ends.
>>
No. 524377 ID: f5680f

>>524295
GOD DAMN IT.

Quick figure out if the vessel parts are nearby. Also, this is Thanra and Ren, presumably mind-controlled. Try not to kill them. If you can, lure them in one direction then run around the other way, while trying to ask them what the hell's going on and why they're trying to kill you.
>>
No. 524387 ID: 9ddf68

if shit turns into a fight use one of the chairs to knock them away or knock them out, you know whatever happens first.
>>
No. 524392 ID: f5680f

Oh and if you have the paladin-immunity ring you really should put it on now.
>>
No. 524403 ID: 5869f6

>>524358
THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS
FUCKING FUCK FUCKBULLSHITGODDAMNFUCKINGFUCKFUCK
>>
No. 524409 ID: b3ca75
File 137380833783.png - (27.29KB , 900x600 , 106.png )
524409

>Quick, check stats, level, and equipment. How far back are we now?
Claire felt weak… weak as a kitten. She shouldn’t do anything that mattered. She was useless! Pathetic! Disgusting!
:ClairePIX: …okay… that’s a bit creepy…
>Oh and if you have the paladin-immunity ring you really should put it on now.
Claire doesn’t have any friends who should have given her that ring! Everyone hates Claire! Everyone wants her dead! The world would be a better place without her!
>Quick figure out if the vessel parts are nearby.
Claire destroyed them, remember? She doomed everyone! Without it how should they live on? They are weak, pathetic creatures that will die out without me!
:ClairePIX: …these are just getting annoying now…

>ask them what the hell's going on and why they're trying to kill you.
:RenaultPIX: You already know, lich! Do you think we would let you get away with feasting on our children!?
>if shit turns into a fight use one of the chairs to knock them away or knock them out, you know whatever happens first.
Claire isn’t strong enough to lift a chair. She can barely lift her legs…
:ClairePIX: Oh, the gods damn that status text!
:ThanraPIX: Get her!
Renault and Thanra grabs the pathetic Lizbe- I mean Claire without resistance!
>>
No. 524410 ID: b3ca75
File 137380835288.png - (37.05KB , 900x600 , 107.png )
524410

:BalrosPIX: Burn the lich! BURN THE LICH!
:DylonPIX: Disgusting thing! Strap her to the stake and burn her!
:LtBlackadderPIX: Filth! …wait, why am I holding a pitchfork?
:WaranPIX: Hope you burn in one of the seven hells for eternity!
:ThanrosPIX: You’re mean, you evil… um… you’re are evil like a kitten, you meanie!

>FUCKING FUCK FUCKBULLSHITGODDAMNFUCKINGFUCKFUCK
I concur… FUCKINGBALLSFUCK!!!

Insert High stakes_
>>
No. 524414 ID: 76b151

Tell Alyssa she isn't fooling anyone with those status messages.

I suggest ignoring her Claire. As for what to do? I have no idea. Maybe use your mastery at enchanting to make an Immunity to Fire ensamble.
>>
No. 524419 ID: 5869f6

FUCKING
NNNNNGHH
FUCK THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES
YOU GOT FUCKING MAGIC RIGHT?
MAKE FIRE NO BURN
FUCK'S SAKE
>>
No. 524423 ID: c95833

...how could I have done any evil things? I wasn't even strong enough to lift a chair. Those children you're accusing me of eating would have kicked my ass.

I'm not as evil as a kitten, I'm as weak as one.
>>
No. 524425 ID: b3ca75
File 137381705998.png - (35.97KB , 900x600 , 108.png )
524425

>I'm not as evil as a kitten, I'm as weak as one.
:ClairePIX: ...how could I have done anything? I wasn't even strong enough to lift a chair! Those children you're accusing me of eating would have kicked my ass! I mean, I can’t even stand up straight! Are you really going to burn a cripple!? …and it’s a bit unfair to compare me to a kitten. Kittens are the embodiment of evil! No one has ever even gotten close to that kind of evilness, not even a lich!
:DylonPIX: …you know, she’s kind of right… this doesn’t really make sense.
:WaranPIX: I feel a bit petty for trying to burn someone so weak…
:LtBlackadderPIX: I’m still wondering what’s up with the pitchfork…
:BalrosPIX: Why are we even burning her? If she was a lich we should have had Ren smite her!
:ThanrosPIX: But I wanted to see the pretty fire… awww…
Hey! HEY! You aren’t supposed to think! Just burn her!
:RenaultPIX: Shut up, stupid status text!

>Tell Alyssa she isn't fooling anyone with those status messages.
Alyssa? You really think I’m Alyssa!? HA!
:ClairePIX: You’re not? Then… um… you’re… one of the other sins?
What? No! I’m you, nitwit! I’m your insanity that’s creeping closer and closer! Soon you’ll be mine, all mine, Mohahaha!
:ClairePIX: …I fell asleep in front of the graves, didn’t I?
Yepp. Now quickly, wake up and off yourself before I take over and decide that you need to make the world into a banana or something… though that does sound like a fun time…
>>
No. 524426 ID: b3ca75
File 137381707567.png - (32.84KB , 900x600 , 109.png )
524426

>Wake up!
:ClairePIX: ZzZz- ngt?
…Stupid dreams… with their stupid… stupidness!
Well, time to finish this… goodbye… again.

Insert Fakeception_
>>
No. 524427 ID: 76b151

Welp, the graves are now saying things.

Jeesh.
>>
No. 524428 ID: 5869f6

>>524426
Goddamn.
Claire.
We've trully had a fun time.
We're going to miss you.
We enjoyed every second we were with you.
Honestly.
Though we may not show it at times, we really care about you.
Take care Claire.
Be wise.
Be safe.
Be happy.

Goodbye.
>>
No. 524430 ID: c95833

>She. Still. Lives. Wake Up.
Oh come on.
>>
No. 524431 ID: 76b151

Alright stupid writing... Exactly HOW does Claire 'wake up' for real? Every time we have apparently its just another dream!
>>
No. 524433 ID: b7169d

Wonder if the "She" is referring to liz, claire, or alyssa..or some unknown we have no clue of so far.
>>
No. 524434 ID: f5680f

>>524426
Well, a surefire of waking up would be to die. No backing out now. Either you actually DO wake up and can finish things for real, or you die and get to see the afterlife properly. It's a win/win.

I'm sorry we put you through all this, regardless. It really is too much for one person to handle.
>>
No. 524436 ID: b3ca75
File 137381929186.png - (33.91KB , 900x600 , 110.png )
524436

>Alright stupid writing... Exactly HOW does Claire 'wake up' for real?
…I already have… I just had a hard time accepting it… that’s all… it’s over now… it’s finally over…
>Goddamn. Claire. We've truly had a fun time. We're going to miss you. We enjoyed every second we were with you. Honestly. Though we may not show it at times, we really care about you. Take care Claire. Be wise. Be safe. Be happy. Goodbye.
…Thank you and… I… I’ll miss you guys...

Claire pierces her own hearth with Prides anti-undead dagger!
Claire has been slain!
Couldn’t find a working phylactery!
Claire soul continues to the afterlife!

>>
No. 524437 ID: b3ca75
File 137381930966.png - (3.38KB , 900x600 , end.png )
524437

[Your connection to the real world have been broken! Please restart your vessel and check all magic bindings runes. If the problem persist please contact costumer supports. Have a nice day!]

Congratulations! You got the “Breaking the cycle” Ending!
Life goes on, ever-changing.
You got 415/500 points!
You found 0/5 secret cheeses made from the gods tears!
You killed… um… a lot of people/Even more people… I think…
Play time: ~5 months.
Par time: 0.30 seconds.

Please buy the tactical Dopefish DLC for 500$!
>>
No. 524445 ID: f5680f

>>524437
Yay!
>>
No. 524446 ID: c31f72

But what happened to the maid's dress of ultimate destruction?
>>
No. 524453 ID: 76b151

[Contact Customer Support]
>>
No. 524455 ID: b7169d

Oooh! Only 500$, that's a steal.

*Purchase Dopefish*
>>
No. 524465 ID: 5869f6

>>524436
*Plays "Taps" On a Trumpet*
Well, let's buy the DLC.
Let's see if i can't scrounge up some cash.
*rustle rustle*
Huh, Forty dollars. Anyone else want to pitch in?
>>
No. 524466 ID: 5869f6

>>524437
Wait-a-minute, "Tactical"?
Wassat mean?
>>
No. 524467 ID: 9ddf68

so we're stuck here until someone tries to make another vessel or another construct... or until we purchase that DLC ... oh what the hell I'll chip in.
>>
No. 524472 ID: c95833

>Par time: 0.30 seconds.
So... to speedrun we would have Claire wake up on day one and immediately destroy her phylactery and commit suicide. Good to know.

...so do we check in with Sir Patrick Stewart now?
>>
No. 524475 ID: b3ca75
File 137383069595.png - (29.32KB , 900x600 , 111.png )
524475

>[Contact Customer Support]
[We’re sorry, but customer support is closed right now. Please call back later. Working hours are 33-13-1204 04.00-04.00,0001.]
>Purchase Dopefish
Tactical Dopefish DLC purchased!
Congratulations! You can now summon a Dopefish to devourer your enemies (Warning: might devourer allies, your protagonist, your stuff and your internet browser. Kaktus is not responsible for any loss of sanity this might cause.) by simply pressing Ctrl + W when rereading- I mean replaying the game!

:ClairePIX: OH GODS, HELP!!
:ThanraPIX: It’s eating her… and then it’s going to eat me! OOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOO-
>>
No. 524476 ID: b3ca75
File 137383073997.png - (43.44KB , 900x600 , 112.png )
524476

>But what happened to the maid's dress of ultimate destruction?
Bonus content received! Extra epilogue unlocked!

Maid uniform of ultimate destruction.

:RenaultPIX: D-do I really need t-to wear this? I-in the bedroom I can understand b-but like t-this?
:ClairePIX: You broke my favorite vase, Ren, this is your punishment.
:WaranPIX: I for one are going to enjoy this. A lot.
:RenaultPIX: H-hey, stay away from m-me, Waran!
:ClairePIX: That’s wasn’t what you said yesterday in bed. You know you like it~
>>
No. 524477 ID: b3ca75
File 137383075748.png - (47.55KB , 900x600 , 113.png )
524477

Pride.

:DylonPIX: Um… are you sure it’s a good idea to let this guy paint our portrait?
:RenaultPIX: He’s really cheap compared to how good he is. Besides, the paladins are keeping an eye on him.
:Pride2: Good? GOOD!? I’m the best! All my paintings are perfection itself! Do you think all those super gorgeous paintings of me just sprang up from the ground!? I AM A GOD… of painting… Now, please stand still, I’m trying to paint you here.

:Lizbeth: …Wait, Pride as a painter!? That can’t be right!
>>
No. 524478 ID: b3ca75
File 137383077789.png - (25.25KB , 800x450 , Real end.png )
524478

>Disbelive the illusion!
Lizbeth disbelieves Sloth’s True Illusion!
:Lizbeth: ...Son of a bi-

Insert It’s a never ending ride_
>>
No. 524479 ID: b7169d

Illusions.

Illusions never change.

That was one hell of a ride.
>>
No. 524480 ID: f5680f

>>524478
Wake up.
>>
No. 524481 ID: 76b151

You know what to do Liz...


Summon the Biggest Fish.
>>
No. 524482 ID: c95833

>>524481
Yup.
>>
No. 524483 ID: f5680f

>>524481
And do it properly this time! Wrap it around the 4th dimension.
>>
No. 524485 ID: b3ca75
File 137383272265.png - (6.43KB , 900x600 , 114.png )
524485

>Summon the Biggest Fish.
Yeeessssssss…
>And do it properly this time! Wrap it around the 4th dimension.
4th? Bah, I’ll do better than that! I’ll wrap it around the fifth dimension! …or something! Huzz-

[The universe is now a fish!]
>>
No. 524486 ID: b3ca75
File 137383273866.png - (177.51KB , 500x346 , super END.png )
524486

Game Over!

:Lizbeth: I regret nothing!
:BaldPIX: What!? No Doki Doki Patrick Stewart-san~? What is th-
:JewPIX: Come back to bed, Charles…
:BaldPIX: Coming sweetie!
>>
No. 524512 ID: 5869f6

>>524486
I can't breathe
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password