[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 568343)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139634982611.png - (58.18KB , 600x460 , going_full_weeaboo.png )
568343 No. 568343 ID: 256d52

A heart that rages out of control turns into a nightmare.
Become a magical girl and bring a sweet dream instead!


Mahou Shoujo Mystical Dungeoneer is beginning. Please select a character and wait warmly while the scenario loads~
Expand all images
>>
No. 568345 ID: 2e8b76

DEEM!
>>
No. 568348 ID: a787ef

Just how do we select a character? Do we generate our own or use one already known?
>>
No. 568361 ID: 256d52
Audio Kajiura Yuki - Sis puella magica! - (5.78MB - 239 kbps - 44.1 kHz , 01 - Sis puella magica!.mp3 ) Length: 2:49
568361

Now with music!
>>
No. 568362 ID: 256d52
File 139635720097.png - (12.63KB , 500x540 , questing_beast.png )
568362

>DEEM
Dannnn~, Deem isn't a playable character. Try again, pyaa!

>Just how do we select a character? Do we generate our own or use one already known?
Don't be a silly baka! Two hearts that are unknown to each other can't connect! Pick someone to live out a girl's dream of becoming something magical while surrounded by sparkles and bubbles!
>>
No. 568363 ID: b6ae03

I want to be no one. Is that an option?
>>
No. 568364 ID: 53ba34

hin-chan
>>
No. 568366 ID: 385581

A girl named Lillun
>>
No. 568367 ID: ffa549

Moriko. Ribbons and scarfs and lesyay are important for a magical girl.
>>
No. 568369 ID: e1609c

>>568367
seconding, moriko is the most tsundere character so far too after deem.
>>
No. 568378 ID: d6e000

Boaga
>>
No. 568382 ID: a0267c

Izakikk
>>
No. 568400 ID: 2e8b76

>>568378
tempted to ask boaga...
how about the royal jelly?
>>
No. 568412 ID: 6abcd2

>>568369
How dare you say such a thing about my waifu! She is pure as the driven snow!
>>
No. 568419 ID: 2fbf20

>>568367
Yes Moriko
>>
No. 568430 ID: d2995c

STARGAZER!
>>
No. 568435 ID: 901498

I choose Questing Beast to be our Magical Girl.
>>
No. 568442 ID: 95fea5

stargazer or the beast here>>568362
OR BOTH
>>
No. 568449 ID: 2f4b71

>>568367
>Moriko
>Magical Lyrical hit-you-in-the-skull-with-a-hammer
Yup.
>>
No. 568451 ID: e31ca1

Alkaline please!
>>
No. 568456 ID: 2fbf20

>>568449
Don't you mean Bokusatsu Tenshi Moriko-chan?
>>
No. 568462 ID: 113912

Please, it's like you people aren't even trying to make this suitably retarded. I nominate John Andrew Boehner, the 61st and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. He needs to live out his dream of becoming a magical girl.
>>
No. 568469 ID: 2c6ff1

Chakarchelou is the obvious choice here.
>>
No. 568482 ID: 256d52
File 139638492165.png - (10.19KB , 500x540 , dont_do_that.png )
568482

>I want to be no one. Is that an option?
Unnn! Don't say that sort of silly thing! That would be just awful for everyone.

>A girl named Lillun
>Boaga
>I nominate John Andrew Boehner, the 61st and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.
Buguuu~ I said you can't choose people like that. You're just being silly now~

>I choose Questing Beast to be our Magical Girl.
>Chakarchelou is the obvious choice here.
Bakabaka! Boys can't be mahou shoujos!
>>
No. 568487 ID: 9ddf68

STARGAZER!!!

or hin if stargazer isn't playable
>>
No. 568489 ID: a5478c

Polo!
>>
No. 568490 ID: e632fb

Magical Blacksmith Hin!
>>
No. 568492 ID: 37aa84

Why can only girls become something magical while surrounded by sparkles and bubbles, such sexism. Or perhaps you just don't want to wear a nearly criminally short skirt for us. I guess whoever this Moriko girl some of the others are on about is fine for me.
>>
No. 568493 ID: 53ba34

saisai
>>
No. 568496 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568487
Yeah, okay.
>>
No. 568503 ID: 88960e

Moriko.
>>
No. 568504 ID: 385581

Mami
>>
No. 568588 ID: 113912

Right, apparently we need to pick a female minor. The genre seems to be J-toons so let's pick a J-toon character: Anjou Naruko.
>>
No. 568785 ID: 256d52
File 139642649099.png - (56.26KB , 750x500 , dungeoneer_character_tally.png )
568785

Hoe~? You seem a little muddled. It can't hurt to tidy up the choices you've said.

Dokokokokoko-ZAAAN~

Moriko: 6 votes
Hin: 2 votes
Alkaline: 2 votes
Stargazer: 4 votes
Izakikk: 1 vote

If you want to change, you'd better say who you're changing it from!
>>
No. 568786 ID: 321d85

Alkaline!
>>
No. 568787 ID: 3656f9

>>568785
Stargazer, because nothing can go wrong.
>>
No. 568789 ID: 2c6ff1

Here's an inside tip:
There is a sixth possibility that nobody voted for. (It's probably Kallia)
>>
No. 568790 ID: a2f9bc

Okay wow those are eyes on your back. Creepy. Like wow.

Alkaline is pretty tempting.
>>
No. 568791 ID: 04b86a

Slime princess is best magical girl.
>>
No. 568796 ID: 2a1897

Stargazer.
>>
No. 568797 ID: 809294
File 139643633192.png - (440.41KB , 640x854 , Haiyore!_Nyaruko-san_W.png )
568797

I'll say stargazer, because there's obviously no inherent danger in giving phenomenal cosmic power to a mute eldritch astrologist and mystic from beyond space and time, right?
Right?
>>
No. 568801 ID: e31ca1

Still voting for alkaline all the way!
>>
No. 568805 ID: ebc77d

Let's go with our hammerai, Moriko
>>
No. 568807 ID: ffa549

>>568489
It's been done. >>/questdis/77295

>>568785
Still Moriko. She was winning before we even needed pictures.
>>
No. 568822 ID: d24ac9

Staagazeru-chan!
>>
No. 568836 ID: 99d6f9

>>568822
Stargazer!
>>
No. 568887 ID: 82f9c0

stargazerrrrr
>>
No. 568921 ID: 5eea01

Stargazer
>>
No. 568928 ID: 88960e

The thing with looking-powers starts winning as soon as people can see the pictures? Suspicious. I think she's cheating.

Still supporting Hammerai, though. Tsun magic girls are more entertaining than mute unflappable ones.
>>
No. 568950 ID: 4129a1

Hmm gonna go with the dark horse and vote for Kallia.
>>
No. 568994 ID: a7868d

Yeah, Moriko
>>
No. 568996 ID: 6abcd2

>>568785
I still say MORIKO
>>
No. 569003 ID: e632fb

Hammer masta Moriko!
>>
No. 569137 ID: 256d52
Audio Negishi Takayuki - Taiketsu!! - (4.12MB - 320 kbps - 44.1 kHz ) Length: 1:48
569137

I suppose it's not yet a confrontation?
>>
No. 569138 ID: 256d52
File 139661760203.png - (20.72KB , 600x400 , send_them_to_a_worse_place.png )
569138

"I sketch the sign of doom upon my prisoners. Stars, t-t-t..."

"..."

"I can do it."

"..."

"Don't worry about me. Stars, t-t-tremble... and flee from the gathering darkness that devours everything!

The tunnel darkens, the light retreating. It pools in corners and scrabbles at the walls as otherworldly powers are invoked.

"Break through to the timeless abyss, STARLIGHT DESTROYER!"

A hole is made in the world, and hungry darkness dwells within it.

The plague of imps has been defeated.
>>
No. 569139 ID: 256d52
File 139661780402.png - (22.18KB , 600x720 , you_look_tired.png )
569139

The tunnel howls with wind for a moment as the imps are abruptly silenced. The globe of darkness vanishes with a clap of inrushing air. Everything is silent but for a distant chittering.

Reisarf slumps, clinging to Stargazer for support. She pats him on the head.

"I did overdo it. I can't... I can't go on. We're not even halfway to the Heart... there's no end to them..." He sniffs. "I'm sorry, girl."

The chittering is becoming louder.

"..."

"Are you sure? It's dangerous!"

"!"

Reisarf squeezes her in a hug. "I'll transfer everything I can to you.

The boy and his staff prepare themselves.

>A temporary reversal of the contract is requested? You are in agreement?
"Yes."
"..."

>Duration?
"One hour."

>Is there an offering?
Reisarf swallows. "I offer myself."
>>
No. 569140 ID: 256d52
File 139661786666.png - (16.47KB , 600x540 , being_meguca_is_suffering.png )
569140

>Conditions are met. Invert mode.
Wisdom older than the world.
>>
No. 569141 ID: 256d52
File 139661792007.png - (13.12KB , 600x400 , press_b_to_cancel.png )
569141

>Stargazer is preparing for independent action.
Eyes fixed on a dream of distant stars.
>>
No. 569142 ID: 256d52
File 139661795605.png - (14.54KB , 600x450 , saw_that_one_coming.png )
569142

>Reconstituting from the offered template.
Strength to strike the heavens.
>>
No. 569143 ID: 256d52
File 139661798387.png - (26.11KB , 600x600 , reskinning.png )
569143

>Transplanting spell channels.
Let these halls resound with the music of the outer spheres!
>>
No. 569144 ID: 256d52
File 139661801568.png - (26.37KB , 480x840 , jojo_moon.png )
569144

Contract Reversal: Starry Eyed Apocalypse Maiden!

The imps are here. Stargazer is ready to fight!
>>
No. 569161 ID: 7dafb2

Amazing.
>>
No. 569174 ID: ffa549

>The imps are here.
...Apocalypse tiara magic?

>>569144
Obviously you don't need to open your second eye. No need to waste what's hiding back their on imps.
>>
No. 569176 ID: 53ba34

slash with your hands to release a X STAR SLASH
>>
No. 569180 ID: 461142

uh. kawaii..?

is he okay?
>>
No. 569184 ID: 9ddf68

hahaha oh that was awesome... is it really canceled or what?
>>
No. 569195 ID: 2f4b71

I feel like most of her attacks should be gaze-based. Staring-match power-up?
>>
No. 569231 ID: 113912

Oh... oh wow... Stargazer is distractingly sexy when she takes human shape like this. If the imps are susceptible to that it should make disposing of them a bit easier (unless she relies heavily on gaze powers that require them looking at her eyes).

Uh yeah, so let's take care of these imps. Let's not be too wasteful of magic here but this situation calls for some measure of hustle if you've only got an hour to finish this.
>>
No. 569232 ID: 88960e

>>569195
Stare.
>>
No. 569253 ID: f290a2

>>569144
wait so Reisarf is clothes now?
Reisarf: how's the view?
>>
No. 569254 ID: a8af63

Look in her eye, what do you see?
An eld-ritch mon-stros-sit-tee...
>>
No. 569256 ID: c4dca3

You have an hour girl, don't let Reisarf's efforts go in vain! dispatch what you can, block enemies behind you and run for the heart!
>>
No. 569382 ID: ccd544

>>569253
Reisarf's body = purple goo
Reisarf's clothes = sailor scout uniform
>>
No. 573211 ID: 256d52
File 139930024847.png - (13.60KB , 600x450 , not_worn_just_worn_out.png )
573211

>uh. kawaii..?
>is he okay?
He's...

That's a matter open to interpretation. At this moment, in his present state, Reisarf is unconscious, completely exhausted, doesn't have enough magic to light a candle and the process of temporarily transferring his magical capacity to Stargazer would put a lot of strain on his body even if he was in peak condition. His bond with her leeches some of his energy so he's never been very healthy.

Stargazer vows he will make a full recovery, even if she has to spend days nursing him back to health.

But there's something to take care of first.
>>
No. 573213 ID: 256d52
File 139930032030.png - (33.35KB , 800x600 , stargazer_beats_up_everyone.png )
573213

>You have an hour girl, don't let Reisarf's efforts go in vain! dispatch what you can, block enemies behind you and run for the heart!
A chittering plague of imps draws near, made bold by their numbers. Stargazer steps forward confidently, raising her fists. They'll all disappear from Stargazer's sight like bad dreams at the dawn of day.

No matter what enemy. No matter what obstacle. She'll tear through everything with maximum destructive power. An apocalypse from a starry sky, that's the miraculous power she wields.

"Hup hup hup!"

Something coming from behind?
>>
No. 573214 ID: 256d52
File 139930038251.png - (42.28KB , 500x700 , that_guy_again.png )
573214

"Aguuu, slow down nee-chan! You shouldn't rush in like you already know everything!"

A small furry creature scampers along the tunnel towards Stargazer and Reisarf.

It trips on a uneven patch of floor and tumbles head over heels. It skids to a halt next to Stargazer and flips back into its feet.

"Ta-dah!" It cocks its head, smiling. "A mahou shoujo wields a mysterious power! Do you want me to explain how to be a magical girl?"
>>
No. 573215 ID: a3d9f6

Explain on the run, you're already wasting time
>>
No. 573216 ID: a95b2e

>A mahou shoujo wields a mysterious power! Do you want me to explain how to be a magical girl?
Demonstrate that you need no explanation, and that you well understand the dread forces at work here, and the cost you pay in wielding them.

By exploding it.

Sure, tutorial mode go.
>>
No. 573259 ID: ca65e6

>>573214
Make it quick.
>>
No. 573272 ID: 53ba34

starlight prism cannon!
>>
No. 573285 ID: 5e9f8f

>>573214
We already wield strange and mysterious powers, a conduit to things of such power that they could blow suns out like candles should they ever deign to notice them.

Sure, but make it quick.
>>
No. 573323 ID: f12e94

"It would help if I knew what you were talking about. As far as I know I have less than an hour to clean up this mess so if we're talking it should be on the move."
>>
No. 573346 ID: 63fb25

isn't it basically to start by getting beaten up and appearing to lose, flashing your panties at the camera in the process, then at the last moment getting some sort of bullshit revelation that results in you using the recycled footage of your special attack from the last 15 episodes, resulting you in winning and learning some kind of bullshit real-life lesson from the whole thing?
>>
No. 573351 ID: a2f9bc

I bet this thing thinks it knows better because it has more creepy eyes than you do. Seriously, what is up with those back eyes? Weird.
>>
No. 573386 ID: 4d2517

Start casually wrecking imps while that thing babbles on. Is that beast possibly a space creature like you?
>>
No. 574097 ID: 257051

Oh. Wait, wait. I can't believe we forgot the most obvious thing.

Before anything else, you need to get your face uncomfortably close to this thing and just stare.
>>
No. 574260 ID: 2f4b71

>>574097
We have been woefully negligent.
>>
No. 582251 ID: 256d52
Audio 梶浦由記 - encounter - (1.97MB - 320 kbps - 44.1 kHz , 01_ encounter.mp3 ) Length: 0:52
582251

Because April isn't over until I say it's over, let's go with Encounter.
>>
No. 582252 ID: 256d52
File 140422545557.png - (29.99KB , 640x640 , got_my_eye_on_you.png )
582252

>Before anything else, you need to get your face uncomfortably close to this thing and just stare.
Stargazer picks up the little creature and scrutinises it, as is her custom. She gives it a little shake. There's no time to loose, for Reisarf's sake, but what is a questing beast doing here?

"Hoe~?" the questing beast burbles, wriggling in her grip. "Are you angry with me, nee-chan?"

>Explain on the run, you're already wasting time
"Unnn! It won't take along, but it's important!"

First off, there's four important traits all mahou shoujo share! Different girls have different strengths, but they all have at least a little ability in each. These are Dere, Tsun, Kuu and Yan.

Dere: Sweet and pure. A kind and generous soul that can save anyone! But shouldn't a magical girl have a little more fire?
Tsun: A passionate and fiery spirit! They'll throw all they have at their dream. But shouldn't a magical girl be a little more focused?
Kuu: Calm, regal and disciplined. They'll steer a sure path through any crisis! But shouldn't a magical girl be a little sweeter?
Yan: ... Hopes and dreams can be so destructive.

How these forces interact is very important though!
>>
No. 582253 ID: 256d52
File 140422550120.png - (18.55KB , 600x640 , i_see_you.png )
582253

>Demonstrate that you need no explanation, and that you well understand the dread forces at work here, and the cost you pay in wielding them.
>By exploding it.
Uhuhuhuhu! Even though you picked Stargazer, it would be a mistake to be overconfident at this stage. You're trapped in the labyrinth of a witch. This isn't a game!

The victims of a witch become her playthings. Remember that!
>>
No. 582254 ID: 256d52
File 140422555414.png - (31.19KB , 640x640 , qb_loves_this.png )
582254

Uguuu, let's have a look at Stargazer's temperament.

Starry Eyed Apocalypse Maiden
Dere: 5/10
Tsun: 3/10
Kuu: 8/10
Yan: 7/10

Doko doko, Stargazer's only weakness is her low Tsun and her strongest techniques are Kuu.

How Dere, Tsun and Kuu techniques work together is very important.

Dere techniques have the strongest defence but low attack strength. They are cute and endearing! Dere excels at special techniques such as healing, purification, summoning familiars and support enhancements.

Dere can be overwhelmed by Tsun! Tsun has a high attack strength but weak defence. Tsun techniques are forceful and energetic! Specialities of Tsun are area attacks, bursts of power, physical enhancement and speed.

Kuu can trump Tsun. Kuu has a balanced offence and defence. Kuu favours strategy and cunning, seeing some complex effects that need a little more thought put into them such as teleportation. Kuu sets the terms of the battlefield in the favour of its wielder. Completing the cycle, Kuu struggles to withstand the charming manoeuvres of Dere.
>>
No. 582256 ID: 256d52
File 140422563077.png - (40.25KB , 800x500 , tutorial_battle.png )
582256

Zaaaa, some of the imps are a little braver than the others. Here's a chance to see it in action.

These Red Imps have a moderate Tsun but weak Dere and Kuu!

Both Stargazer and the imps will now select a technique to use and they'll resolve simultaneously!

Picking a technique Stargazer has a high rating in will be more effective, but if you pick a technique type that is strong against the enemy's technique, they'll be staggered and you'll build up advantage to make more powerful attacks in the following turns!

A magical girl's strongest power is her imagination, poyo! Pick a technique type and then think up an attack to use!
>>
No. 582262 ID: 50338d

Okay, assuming the imps aren't very smart, they'll use a Tsun move, as that's their high stat. So we should use a Kuu move, both because it's our high stat, and has a type advantage.

There's a small chance the imps might use a dere move, and get the type advantage, but we'll just have to trust if that happens that our best stat can beat their dump stat.

Let's go with... spacial manipulation. Bend geometries and stuff. Assuming the enemy is either going to physically attack us, or try to blow us up, we either force them to pile into and trip over each other (and then kill all three in one efficient shot), or we redirect their own energy attacks back at them (and possibly the crowd of other imps).

Don't be afraid to drop or toss the questing beat to take action if you need the hand or mobility. It can pretty much fend for itself.
>>
No. 582290 ID: 483d7f

I notice the Quest Beast didn't talk about the role and power of the Yan element. Is that our pinch-hitter for when we go up against someone/something with high Dere ability?
>>
No. 582327 ID: 2f4b71

Kyu: Spatial Manipulation. Every step, every movement of every imp only serves to bring it closer to another imp. The more they struggle, the closer they compress themselves.

>Yan
The forbidden techniques. Reisarf temporarily gave up himself to allow stargazer to manifest. What would you have to give up for yet more power?
>>
No. 582404 ID: 483d7f

>What would you have to give up for yet more power?
....I was tempted to make a dirty suggestion here. Instead my better sense kicked in and I wondered what we can get for a smartass alien-cat-thingy on the sacrificial and/or black market.
>>
No. 582466 ID: 8bf5d1

>>582256
Kuu technique: Wizard burial! Teleport them into the ground.
>>
No. 597959 ID: 256d52
Audio short_action.mp3 - (2.11MB - 320 kbps - 44.1 kHz , short action.mp3 ) Length: 0:55
597959

Time to continue this april fools quest.
>>
No. 597960 ID: 256d52
File 141308881985.png - (64.55KB , 800x560 , IMPestuous_charge.png )
597960

>Okay, assuming the imps aren't very smart, they'll use a Tsun move, as that's their high stat. So we should use a Kuu move, both because it's our high stat, and has a type advantage.
Red Imps use Tsun Technique: IMPestuous Charge

The imps run forward, flailing their arms and gnashing their teeth. Their yelps and shrieks echo off the walls of the corridor.
>>
No. 597961 ID: 256d52
File 141308891471.png - (29.39KB , 800x500 , distant_star.png )
597961

>Let's go with... spacial manipulation. Bend geometries and stuff. Assuming the enemy is either going to physically attack us, or try to blow us up, we either force them to pile into and trip over each other (and then kill all three in one efficient shot), or we redirect their own energy attacks back at them (and possibly the crowd of other imps).
Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Distant Star
Kuu trumps Tsun! Stargazer receives a trump card!

Stargazer was ready for them. Her magic grasps the angles of space and distorts them. It grows colder, room darkens. The tiny distance between her and the imps stretches out into a path just as they leap. They stumble and trip over themselves, finding themselves on the opposite side of the corridor. The one standing the Red Imp spins on the spot and burbles in confusion, unsure how to with the warped region.
>>
No. 597962 ID: 256d52
File 141308902212.png - (28.36KB , 800x450 , IMProved_odds.png )
597962

The imp screws up its eyes and screeches shrilly. The other imps pile into the distorted space, clumped together. They glare at Stargazer, grunting and hooting imprecations.

Swarming Mischief: Plague of Imps!
Dere: 4/10
Tsun: 4/10
Kuu: 4/10

"Kaaa," the questing beast says, "you can see they're much tougher with numbers on their side! A mixed group like this has no obvious weaknesses. With that in mind-"

>Kuu technique: Wizard burial! Teleport them into the ground.
Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Wizard Burial
Stargazer plays her trump card!
>>
No. 597963 ID: 256d52
File 141308906249.png - (50.92KB , 800x560 , stay_on_her_good_side.png )
597963

Stargazer teleports the ground into the imps.

Magic pulses out beneath the imps, and blocks of stone vanish in a rapid sequence, opening a pit beneath them. A split second later, the blocks reappear in reverse sequence, relocated to the coordinates Stargazer has specified, directly above their original position. Gravity takes over, sparks and sulphurous smoke gushing out between them as the cacophonous imps fall silent.

The Plague of Imps is defeated!

"Ayyaya, slow down nee-chan!" The questing beast wriggles in Stargazer's grip. "That hasn't been explained yet!"
>>
No. 597964 ID: 256d52
File 141308919261.png - (23.07KB , 700x600 , i_dont_think_you_get_this_tutorial_thing.png )
597964

It shakes its head and flicks its ears. "Non, non, non. They don't know how to be a magical girl yet. If you need to rush, rush, rush, fine, guru.

"Un, a defensive technique like Distant Star won't do any damage, but you'll take much less damage and it'll often leave the opponent vulnerable to a follow-up attack."

"Zwei, using a technique with an advantage will give you a trump card. You can trade it in to use a stronger technique."

>I notice the Quest Beast didn't talk about the role and power of the Yan element. Is that our pinch-hitter for when we go up against someone/something with high Dere ability?
>The forbidden techniques. Reisarf temporarily gave up himself to allow stargazer to manifest. What would you have to give up for yet more power?
"Yan is dangerous because it defies the rule of nature. It follows older laws and places the heart's desire before the everyday patterns of the world. An invincible heart that doesn't listen to anything but its own desires is a rare and terrible thing. Use it only for a good cause, ne!"

"Zuuuu, Yan is that reckless power in a mahou shoujo's heart that can break through the limits of the world with her heartfelt feelings. It works like a trump card, but you can use it any time. The higher your Yan, the bigger the boost and the lower the refresh time. Stargazer can use Yan twice before having to wait for it to recharge."

"Next, a glowing pit has formed deeper inside the labyrinth! A part of the witch's maze that uses the earth's hectic pulse to spawn curses. You'll need to seal that off before you face the witch in the labyrinth's heart or she'll be supported by worse curses than imps."

>....I was tempted to make a dirty suggestion here. Instead my better sense kicked in and I wondered what we can get for a smartass alien-cat-thingy on the sacrificial and/or black market.
"Ufufu, think if there's anything sensible you need to do or ask before you go rushing off again!"
>>
No. 597970 ID: 8b533b

...our ultimate, thread-ending technique is totally going to involve Stargazer closing her eye and revealing what's behind the other other, isn't it.

>You'll need to seal that off before you face the witch in the labyrinth's heart or she'll be supported by worse curses than imps.
Or... hijack it, possibly. We've no problem staring into the abyss, as it were.

Although, more seriously: we have the choice of going the safe, systematic route and depriving the boss of power, or going head on in hard mode. Main consideration is that Stargazer is on a time limit with Reisarf. Is there time to be methodical, or are we taking shortcut though the bucket at the end of time?

...although if Stargazer can apply spacial manipulation to our routing, the time limit may not be a big concern in getting to secondary objectives and the boss.

>think if there's anything sensible you need to do or ask before you go rushing off again!
Map, distances between current location and our objectives. (The heart, and the glowing pit). Time limit, gotta get moving.
>>
No. 597971 ID: db72c2

So awesome.
>>
No. 597974 ID: 2fd516

>>597964
Better not rush in recklessly. Rush in carefully, take out the infrastructure to generate a weakpoint you can exploit.
>>
No. 598140 ID: 2f4b71

Compress space and head quickly to just outside where the glowing pit is.

I am enjoying this quest far too damn much
>>
No. 598647 ID: 256d52
File 141354488132.png - (26.39KB , 600x650 , qb_approved.png )
598647

Stargazer checks on Reisarf. the alienist stirs a little as she pulls him into a sitting position and wraps her arms around him. He murmurs something unintelligible and leans into her. He's barely conscious. It's to be expected from the mana transfer. Stargazer gives him a reassuring squeeze.

>You'll need to seal the pit before you face the witch in the labyrinth's heart or she'll be supported by worse curses than imps.
>Or... hijack it, possibly. We've no problem staring into the abyss, as it were.
The curses of the raging earth answer first and foremost to a witch. To challenge a witch at the art she has mastered would be foolish in the extreme.

>Better not rush in recklessly. Rush in carefully, take out the infrastructure to generate a weakpoint you can exploit.
Delay will only advantage the witch as she fully awakens, but foolhardiness is just as dangerous. Stargazer will cut off the supply of familiars from the glowing pit before she confronts the witch.

Stargazer uses her magic to teleport Reisarf, forcing through the thickening haze of the witch's labyrinth to reach the stars of the open sky and the clean mountain air outside. He should be safe there for moment.
>>
No. 598648 ID: 256d52
File 141354497993.png - (24.04KB , 800x500 , run_star_run.png )
598648

>Compress space and head quickly to just outside where the glowing pit is.
With Reisarf safe, Stargazer turns her focus to extending that moment. She wringes space again, new urgency driving her deeper into the labyrinth. Each footfall brings her closer to the heart, the clicking of her shoes and the questing beast's little hooves echoing weirdly in the distorted space. The pit is a looming concentration of curses ahead of her, coiling potentiality placed there by the heart.

Wait, what's this?! A clotted gathering of the witch's power. If a magical girl lives to make hopes and dreams come true, then a witch is an existence that gives birth to curses.

There's a familiar presence ahead, soaked in the miasma of the witch's curse.
>>
No. 598649 ID: 256d52
File 141354500879.png - (60.54KB , 800x600 , fight_your_friends.png )
598649

The pit is guarded, but by who?

[ ] Corrupt Jelly!? Wicked Slime Queen Alkaline!
[ ] Blinding Rage!? Wrath Alloyed Valkyrie Hin!
[ ] Demonic Awakening!? Ruinous Devil Priestess Moriko!

>>
No. 598652 ID: 3e2ae6

The taint of blood most foul has culminated in a terrible Demonic Awakening!!!
>>
No. 598656 ID: 879a42

Slime queen!
>>
No. 598665 ID: 8b533b

>Witch harnesses curses of the earth
>dem witch's minions
>Deem explicitly wasn't an available player character
Gee, I wonder who the witch could be!

>Dark magical girl midboss!
Moriko! You could have been a magical girl! You were even winning the vote for a while! How could you!

You're really not suppose to let your crush on your evil boss turn you evil, you know.

(Here's hoping defeat means corruption purge and recruiting).
>>
No. 598715 ID: 72ba59

[X] Demonic Awakening!? Ruinous Devil Priestess Moriko!
>>
No. 598716 ID: 72ba59

>>598665
Here's hoping she stays corrupt, she just joins us. Dark magical girls are sexy.
>>
No. 598765 ID: cdea65

>>598649
[ ] Demonic Awakening!? Ruinous Devil Priestess Moriko!
YES!
>>
No. 598843 ID: 2f4b71

>>598649
>[X] Blinding Rage!? Wrath Alloyed Valkyrie Hin!
>>
No. 598851 ID: 89b2a2

>>598649
Demonic Napping Awakening!
>>
No. 598852 ID: 2fd516

>>598649
[x] Demonic Awakening!? Ruinous Devil Priestess Moriko!
>>
No. 599133 ID: 888a93

Small note, it appear's that Hin's armor is golemetric.
>>
No. 599412 ID: 321d85

I vote for Slime Queen Alkaline. We don't know much about her, yet, and I'm curious. But maybe those would be spoilers....
>>
No. 613148 ID: 6aacb0
File 141899211487.png - (33.26KB , 800x600 , welcome_party.png )
613148

>The taint of blood most foul has culminated in a terrible Demonic Awakening!!!
The darkness ahead eases as Stargazer slows and relaxes her spatial compression. She hears the chirps and babble of more imps ahead, curiously subdued compared to before. Something dangerous is in amongst them.

The corridor widens suddenly into a dim, cavernous chamber. Obelisks ring the glowing pit in the centre. It stands out like a smouldering coal. It flickers, palpitating in time with the cloying pressure that hangs over the place.

Directly opposite is a tall figure, imps lurking in the shadows behind her.

>You're really not suppose to let your crush on your evil boss turn you evil, you know.
:qb_basic: "Hue, the ways of the heart are very mysterious!"

>Here's hoping defeat means corruption purge and recruiting.
:qb_basic: "You'll want all the strength you can muster for the witch, poyo!"
>>
No. 613149 ID: 6aacb0
File 141899219703.png - (44.81KB , 800x640 , say_apple.png )
613149

Moriko paces around the pit, the imps trailing her. They fall silent as she speaks.

:momg_basic: "You are trespassing in a holy place. Unless you intend to make an offering of yourself, turn back at once."

:sgmg_basic: "..."

:momg_basic: "Wait. Those colours. That eye. I know you. What are these sudden developments, you overgrown tentacle? You've decided to seduce that boy of yours?"

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

:momg_smile: "You were looking for me instead? You brazen creature! In no arena are you a match for me! I'll break you here and drag you before the mistress."

Stargazer rolls her eye and tosses her hair.

:sgmg_bored: "..."

:momg_smile: "Am I boring you, Stargazer? Actions speak louder than words. Come at me then!"
>>
No. 613150 ID: 6aacb0
File 141899224586.png - (38.57KB , 800x600 , moriko_sane_and_nice.png )
613150

:qb_basic: "Guuu~ Watch out nee-san, she's much tougher than those imps!"

Ruinous Devil Priestess: Moriko Aritawa!
Dere: 2/10
Tsun: 5/10
Kuu: 7/10
Yan: 4/10

Uhuhuhu, a disciple of the witch. A supplicant delirious with power in the witch's embrace, loyalty turned to worship. She is held captive by her devoted nature. The tainted blood she denies is awakened by her fallen goddess, demonry rising from within.

She fights aggressively, eager to prove herself to her mistress. Her lack of inhibition makes her reckless. She excels are close ranged combat, but struggles at range. Beware her shadow!

The imps are supporting her, neh. The more of them there are, the more likely it is they'll be able to interfere with your battle! Moriko's current minion strength is 3. She'll be continually reinforced by demons climbing out of the pit. Stargazer can't let their numbers build up too much, so target them or use area attacks when there's an opportunity!

:momg_smile: "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?"

>Select a technique! Unleash your annihilation of love!
>>
No. 613159 ID: 2ec61a

taunt her into recklessness and counter her with a kuu technique.
>>
No. 613162 ID: d3be40

Unleash the Yan beast inside of you and rip her apart with your unrelenting ambition! Follow up with a Dere debuff by hacking her mind and insult her thoughts with sarcastic romance and positivity! Finish up with a Kuu attack for a precision strike while she's enraged!
>>
No. 613168 ID: 185cb8

>Hue, the ways of the heart are very mysterious!
Especially dungeon hearts.

>>613159
Yeah, that's not a bad idea. If we can use her aggressiveness and her recklessness to get her use a Tsun move, we can hit hard with Kuu. Kuu's kind of the 'safe' choice, anyways, since at worse she'll match us Kuu to Kuu (both our dominant stats) and Moriko's Dere sucks.

Since we're non-verbal, we need to speak through actions to taunt her. The thing that will piss her off the most is not being given a chance to prove herself, or not as being recognized as a threat. Ignore her. Casually, with a bored expression on your face, make a gun with your thumb and index finger, and begin shooting imps, one by one. With little Dere shots (making it cute just to rub it in).

When she snaps and comes for you, use a Kuu-move. Tele-swap yourself with the top of the obelisk (so she slams into a rock) and then blast death from above (our sudden elevation means the imps won't be in a position to interfere).
>>
No. 613229 ID: a2f9bc

Hmm. Eye lasers, definitely.
>>
No. 613264 ID: 2f4b71

>>613168
I'm liking the tactics, but I can;t turn down >>613229's eye lasers. Maybe replace fingerguns with cocky winks firing eyebeams?
>>
No. 613338 ID: 89b2a2

Stargazer needs an eyepatch.

And a pirate hat.

And a boat!
>>
No. 613343 ID: 185cb8

>>613264
We could use the eye lasers for the death from above shot, maybe.
>>
No. 615524 ID: 6aacb0
Audio - (4.31MB - 240 kbps - 44.1 kHz , credens justitiam.mp3 ) Length: 1:56
615524

Believe in justice.
>>
No. 615526 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958463148.png - (40.14KB , 800x550 , use_the_boost_to_get_through.png )
615526

>Hmm. Eye lasers, definitely.
:qb_basic: "Uhu, you should save that for a bigger attack!"

>Taunt her into recklessness and counter her with a kuu technique.
>Since we're non-verbal, we need to speak through actions to taunt her. The thing that will piss her off the most is not being given a chance to prove herself, or not as being recognized as a threat.
>Make it cute just to rub it in.
Moriko uses Kuu Technique: Void Step
Shadows race in a flash of darkness and then Moriko is on top of Stargazer, hammer sweeping out as her imps charge from behind.

Stargazer uses Dere Technique: Dancer at the End of Time
Dere trumps Kuu! Stargazer receives a trump card!
Stargazer nimbly dances out of the way of Moriko's attack. She flips and then the Starry Eyed Elder Maiden is amongst the Devil Priestess's train of imps like a cat amongst the pigeons.
>>
No. 615529 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958470276.png - (49.76KB , 800x600 , imps_cant_dance.png )
615529

Stargazer turns the charge of the imps into a stumble footed display of buffoonery as she leaps and weaves between them. She tramples and distortion blasts the little demons as her evasive motions keep her out of Moriko's reach.

More imps crawl out of the pit.

Moriko's Minion strength is reduced to 1!

:momg_basic: "Try to take this seriously."

:sgmg_winku: "..."

:momg_angry: "You damn eyeball, take this!"
>>
No. 615531 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958475304.png - (27.47KB , 800x500 , thinking_with_portals.png )
615531

>When she snaps and comes for you, use a Kuu-move. Tele-swap yourself with the top of the obelisk and then blast death from above.
Moriko uses Tsun Technique: Heart Render
The head of Moriko's hammer is wreathed with purple, a glowing ball of energy. She lunges, body following through the jab as if her whole being is a missile intent on Stargazer's destruction.

Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Otherworldly Gate
Kuu trumps Tsun! Stargazer receives a trump card!
Stargazer can't hold more than one trump card. Stargazer plays it immediately!

A portal opens beneath Stargazer's feet. She falls through it, whisked out of the way of Moriko's hammer as she drops onto the top of the obelisk.

:qb_basic: "Uuueh, rush rush rush. If you already hold the advantage, any further trump cards you gain are immediately discarded to boost your attack, pyah! It isn't as strong as deliberately using a trump card, but not as risky. Trumps cards are also discarded if both sides would hold them."

The obelisk shudders as Moriko hits it. Stone shears and it totters, grating on the broken base as it starts to fall.

More imps crawl out of the pit.

Moriko's Minion strength increases to 2!
>>
No. 615532 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958479153.png - (22.95KB , 800x500 , say_hello_to_my_little_friend.png )
615532

Stargazer leaps clear, takes aim and opens her second portal. The broken pillar is swallowed up by the rune lined pit that's opened up beneath it.

:momg_scared: "What are you?!"

:qb_basic: "Kehkeh, you should know better than to mess with nee-san!"
>>
No. 615534 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958482887.png - (61.19KB , 800x580 , think_harder.png )
615534

The obelisk bursts out of Stargazer's exit portal like a falling meteor.

>A fantastic opening! Select a technique!
>>
No. 615549 ID: 89b2a2

>>615534
Yan with trump card
>>
No. 615550 ID: 5f402f

>A fantastic opening! Select a technique!
Eyeball Armageddon: A Portal Opens and a Petrified Gaze Falls Upon the Earth

Aim for the pit. We can collapse and/or seal it, cutting off the witch's power, here. Plus attacking the pit will probably pile more energy into the explosion we were going to cause, anyways.

Make it, Yan, I think. Since we're cheating and attacking the objective, not the guardian, and we want this to count.

We can probably completely wipe out the current crop of imp minions completely from collateral damage of the blast. And likely put Moriko in the red or yellow. (Not that it will matter, she'll have failed to protect the pit).
>>
No. 615554 ID: 6aacb0
File 141958800024.png - (19.15KB , 800x600 , qb_yan_info.png )
615554

>Yan with trump card
Hoe? Oh no, Yan works like a trump card. You amplify a Dere, Tsun or Kuu technique's strength with your heartfelt feelings!
>>
No. 615560 ID: 2f4b71

Plug the bit with the Obelisk.
>>
No. 615621 ID: 742b4a

>>615534
Let's plug up the pit with the obelisk, making it bigger than it was originally. That's still the same attack isn't it? Try to make it look like you're aiming it at Moriko so she pulls out a defensive technique to avoid it.

Then I want to trump a Kuu attack: DIMENSIONAL DUPLICATE. Make a bunch of copies of yourself to go on the offensive against Moriko!
>>
No. 615622 ID: db83ac

Insult her even further by making the obelisk pump in and out of the exit portal?

Yeah, that might be too cruel. Just power up the obelisk with a tsun technique, so that it does splash damage. Then fire it straight at her. The obelisk will probably miss, but if the explosion stuns her, you can finish up the combo with a Kuu attack!
>>
No. 616512 ID: 6aacb0
File 141988999783.png - (27.94KB , 800x500 , block_pit.png )
616512

>Let's plug up the pit with the obelisk, making it bigger than it was originally. That's still the same attack isn't it?
Stargazer only uses one spell each turn. Enlarging something would require a separate spell.

> Try to make it look like you're aiming it at Moriko so she pulls out a defensive technique to avoid it.
The obelisk is pointed at Moriko but Stargazer twist space further. She opens another gateway in front of it, redirecting it again to slam it into one of the obelisks lining the pit. The Devil Priestess is unable to do anything but watch as the pillars collide and both tumble into the glowing pit.

The pit is partially blocked!
>>
No. 616514 ID: 6aacb0
File 141989004635.png - (35.01KB , 800x650 , hello_darkness_my_old_friend.png )
616514

>Tsun
>Kuu
>Votes are tied, Stargazer selects Kuu.

Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Dimensional Duplicate
Stargazer amplifies with Yan!


Stargazer turns her power to fracturing space, allowing copies of herself to attack out of broken edges of reality.

Moriko uses Dere Technique: Shadow Spirit
Moriko amplifies with Yan!


Dere trumps Kuu! Stargazer loses her trump card!

Shadows tilt and sway as Moriko's deepens into a pool of darkness. It flows up around her. The shadow spirit takes on shape and substance and slowly unwraps its arms from around her.
>>
No. 616515 ID: 6aacb0
File 141989008141.png - (41.08KB , 800x500 , fizzle.png )
616515

Moriko's shadowy doppleganger becomes a blur of darkness and burning eyes. Immediately on the attacks, the shadow spirit breaks Stargazer's concentration!

:momg_smile: "Don't you dare underestimate me either."

No imps are able to crawl out of the pit.

Moriko's Minion strength has dramatically risen! Minion strength is 6!

:qb_basic: "Unnn, that was close. If she hadn't used Yan as well, I think you might have overwhelmed her Dere! Her Yan is exhausted for the moment. But remember, dere is more suited to doing cute things with friends than Kuu, uhu!"

:sgmg_bored: "..."

>Select a technique.
>>
No. 616525 ID: 14bb8a

>"Don't you dare underestimate me either."
Actually, no, do. Not taking her seriously is one of the most advatgeous things we can do. Bait he again. Piss her off.

Smile. And winku.

She's almost certainly going to snap, and unleash annother Tsun move.

>But remember, dere is more suited to doing cute things with friends than Kuu
Kuu move: orchestrated reuinion. Bend space, turn her copies back on her. Force her to confront the darkness within she brought out. Watch her fail to do cute things with her 'friends'.

If she's preoccupied badly enough by this, take the opportunity to further plug the hole.
>>
No. 616561 ID: 687279

I think Moriko is going to continue using Dere, since that's the true element apparently for cooperative attacks. We should counter with Tsun.

Starlight Destroyer!
>>
No. 616564 ID: db83ac

Tsun Technique: Corrupting Rage! Buff skill.

For one minute, achieve a state of tranquil fury where you are unable to attack anything except weak spots. You can now spam attacks that will only connect if they are critical hits, but your crit chance is multiplied by 3, your attack power is multiplied by 1.15, and critical hits will either stun or knock back opponents, depending on their weight. Enemies who are hit will temporarily decrease in hit chance and defense but temporarily increase in attack.
>>
No. 616796 ID: dd4ed3

Okay, so we used Kuu (8) stacked with Yan (7) but we got beat by Dere (2) stacked with Yan (4).

Huh. So even though it was her dump stat versus our best stat, and our cheating overdrive stat was twice hers, she still won. That type advantage is powerful.

>I think Moriko is going to continue using Dere
Not necessarily? Her Shadow Spirit increased her minion score, which means, mechanically, it counts like the imps and should be able to act independently. She shouldn't need to use dere to attack with it.
>>
No. 616890 ID: 82c018

>Huh. So even though it was her dump stat versus our best stat, and our cheating overdrive stat was twice hers, she still won. That type advantage is powerful.
The problem was that the specific attack we used was more of a Dere technique that got reassigned to Kuu since there was a tied vote (leaning towards Kuu because it is our stronger suite) without a specific Kuu attack suggested.

I vote for Kuu Orchestrated Reunion, since I don't think a Dere taunt will work twice in short succession without additional factors and Tsun is our dump stat.
>>
No. 622640 ID: 256d52
Audio symposium_magarum.mp3 - (4.07MB - 320 kbps - 44.1 kHz , symposium magarum.mp3 ) Length: 1:47
622640

Well, you need an orchestra, right?
>>
No. 622641 ID: 256d52
File 142244460737.png - (25.76KB , 600x800 , stargazer_also_has_a_friend.png )
622641

>Not necessarily? Her Shadow Spirit increased her minion score, which means, mechanically, it counts like the imps and should be able to act independently. She shouldn't need to use dere to attack with it.

:qb_basic: "Buuun~ That's exactly it. Her shadow spirit is another minion just like- -hoi?!"

>Not taking her seriously is one of the most advantageous things we can do. Bait her again. Piss her off.
>Smile. And winku.
>She's almost certainly going to snap, and unleash another Tsun move.

Stargazer bends and scoops the questing beast off the ground, tenderly stroking it as she hugs it tightly against her chest. The questing beast squirms.

:qb_basic: "Uwaaah, nee-chan, stop! We mustn't do such things! That's forbidden love!"

Stargazer nibbles a ear.

:sgmg_winku: "..."

:qb_basic: "Waai!~"

:momg_angry: "You, you, stupid clowns!"
>>
No. 622642 ID: 256d52
File 142244469275.png - (42.77KB , 800x500 , conducting_this_affair.png )
622642

>Kuu move: orchestrated reunion. Bend space, turn her copies back on her. Force her to confront the darkness within she brought out. Watch her fail to do cute things with her 'friends'.
Time for Stargazer to step aside for a moment. First meetings are important! Moriko needs to know herself. Stargazer fades out out of reality to arrange it.

Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Orchestrated Reunion
Moriko uses Tsun Technique: Volcanic Impact
Kuu trumps Tsun! Stargazer receives a trump card!

:momg_smile: "Hiding away won't help you."

All thoughts of Stargazer gone from her mind, the shadow spirit, confused, dashes back toward her master. There was something she had to do. Something important. Moriko's inner darkness is suddenly upon her!

:momg_scared: "What are you doing you damn monster?! Get away from me! Y-you're nothing like me!"

:momg_angry: "KNOW YOUR PLACE!"

With a flash and a boom, Moriko's Volcanic Impact is unleashed! Her shadow spirit is badly weakened! The imps have been annihilated!

Another imp crawls out of the partially blocked pit.

Moriko's Minion strength is reduced to 1!
>>
No. 622643 ID: 256d52
File 142244491902.png - (40.06KB , 640x800 , please_dont_say_youre_still_mad.png )
622643

Stargazer fades back into reality.

:momg_basic: "You dirty trickster. You lowly squid. Don't think you can sway me so easily. I'll show my devotion! You'll be my offering to the mistress!"

Moriko's Yan has refreshed!

Moriko looks the worse for wear, it's about time to finish this!

>Select a technique
>>
No. 622668 ID: a18f15

Geeze, her Yan recharged fast. And if this is coming down to last blows here, she's almost certainly going to use it. Meaning we'll need to use ours, again.

At least her minion strength is low enough to basically ignore.

Problem is it's a real toss up which element to use now. Moriko leans towards Tsun with her anger, but can we really count on her to use it twice in a row?

...I guess we do Kuu with Yan? That should win if Moriko goes Tsun or Kuu, and if >>616890 is right, we only just barely lost when she went Dere last time because we tried to do something not really suited for the element we chose. If we pick smarter this time, we should be able to overcome the type disadvantage.

How about we go Kuu: Structured Collapse? A coordinated, controlled demolition of the remaining obelisks to seal the bit. Hard to engage us as we dance amid falling stone, and even a Tsun attack couldn't derail it completely.

...if we can get her to use a Kuu move herself (trying to untangle our knot of blockage instead of brute forcing it?) that would give us an awesome opportunity for for a Der finisher. Cute things with friends- team up with her shadow. Pick up the poor distressed thing and bring it home. Dere: A Dance with Darkness.
>>
No. 622681 ID: 2f4b71

>>622668
>Dere: A Dance with Darkness.
I'm liking this. Better use our Trump Card with it to, no need to waste it.
>>
No. 622688 ID: a2f9bc

Seems like a good time for eye lasers to me.
>>
No. 622689 ID: d958ad

>>622688
I agree. Yan or Trump, Tsun-type eye lasers. She has used only Tsun or Dere, neither of which trump Tsun, so we can safely use it.

I'm leaning towards using the Trump card because we can lose it, while we can't lose available Yan. Optimally we'd use Yan with no Trump available, and use Trump when we have it so we don't just lose it.
>>
No. 622691 ID: 88960e

>>622689
>neither of which trump Tsun
I'm pretty sure bigger Tsun still beats Tsun. We can still lose that confrontation numerically.
>>
No. 622732 ID: 01745f

Definitely use the trump either way.

> She has used only Tsun or Dere
Kuu is actually her highest stat (>>613150), and so far her moves have been Kuu, Tsun, Dere, Tsun.

We just tricked her into Tsun for the second time in the fight, and us tricking and manipulating her is at the top of her mind. Therefore, I think we should taunt her yet again and use Dere: Dance with Darkness when she refuses to take the obvious bait. (Though I guess we might still be able to just overwhelm with trump-Kuu, we should definitely avoid Tsun since if she goes Kuu that is her best stat against and trumping our worst.)
>>
No. 622736 ID: d958ad

>>622732
Grr, dammit. Good point. Maybe later we can eye-laser as a Kuu attack at some point.

I think we should definitely immediately use the Trump though.
>>
No. 622771 ID: 326ee1

>>622643
Trumped-up Dere Technique: Whispers in the Dark

Give Moriko's shadow a voice that she cannot ignore. She will face the feelings she has tried to distance herself from, as well as you.

Perhaps then she will see whose cause is worthy.
>>
No. 628044 ID: 10dbd3

>>622771
+1
>>
No. 632577 ID: 256d52
Audio mada_dame_yo.mp3 - (2.17MB - 320 kbps - 44.1 kHz , mada dame yo.mp3 ) Length: 0:57
632577

Time to break my 'no moon language' rule. It's not time yet.
>>
No. 632578 ID: 256d52
File 142797258595.png - (66.25KB , 800x540 , stargazer_will_steal_your_children.png )
632578

Moriko uses Kuu Techn-

>...if we can get her to use a Kuu move herself that would give us an awesome opportunity for a Dere finisher. Cute things with friends- team up with her shadow. Pick up the poor distressed thing and bring it home. Dere: A Dance with Darkness.
>Trumped-up Dere Technique: Whispers in the Dark
>Give Moriko's shadow a voice that she cannot ignore. She will face the feelings she has tried to distance herself from, as well as you.
>Perhaps then she will see whose cause is worthy.

Stargazer uses Dere Technique: A Dance with Darkness
Stargazer plays her trump card!
Dere trumps Kuu!


:momg_confused: "What... what you are doing?"

:sgmg_smile: "..."

Stargazer seizes Moriko's shadow spirit and waltzes away with it. Her strange magic breaks it away from Moriko's control, freeing it to act on those things the darkened priestess would rather deny. The little spirit hovers for a moment as it comes to terms with its temporary independence.
>>
No. 632579 ID: 256d52
File 142797263082.png - (25.10KB , 800x600 , confusing_situation.png )
632579

:mo_shadow_sad: "What do you mean I'm nothing like you? Aren't I a part of you? Didn't you ask me to support you with my strength?"

:momg_sad: "That's not... I never should have called on you. Your shadow's fallen over my life too much as it stands. I crossed an ocean to escape you. Leave me, demon. I'll stand alone."

:mo_shadow_hmph: "Oh, so a minute ago you were willing soak yourself in corruption for your mistress but now you've seen me you've changed your mind? What are you fighting for Moriko? If you wanted me gone so badly, what cause was so great you willing to toss aside your principles just like that? What sort of feverish zeal's possessed you?"

:momg_confused: "She promised. The mistress... she said... said... why can't I remember?"

:mo_shadow_hope: "You can feel it, can't you? Something's wrong. The earth-pulse is at a fever pitch, drumming like madness. Curses are rising up like a flood. And she is at the centre of it all, stewing in that filth. Don't you want to help her? We can do something, together!"

:momg_confused: "Why am I here? Am I dreaming? What was I... Why are you... I can't..."

The ground trembles.

:dm_eye: No. I won't allow it. Didn't you want to be my treasured servant?

:mo_shadow_hmph: "Sh-shut up! Don't listen to her, Moriko! Fight her! Save her!"
>>
No. 632580 ID: 256d52
File 142797268094.png - (11.99KB , 800x500 , hat_defeated_100xp.png )
632580

Moriko pulls off her headdress and throws it to the ground. The jewel in it sparks and flares and then cracks. The earth shakes again. The ceiling collapses and the pillars topple, but only a little. The pit is blocked and everyone is safe, especially the questing beast.

:momg_submit: "Hmmmph, what a ridiculous situation. To be caught like this... To be saved like this... I really am a fool. I suppose I owe you my gratitude, Stargazer."

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

>Recruit. Defeat means friendship! Convince Moriko to join forces and defeat the witch!
>Highlander. There can only be one! Steal Moriko's magic power and fight the witch alone!
>>
No. 632583 ID: bd8b82

friendship is always the answer.
>>
No. 632586 ID: 9297f4

FRIENDSHIP IS A GO.
>>
No. 632595 ID: 88960e

>I suppose I owe you my gratitude, Stargazer
Contuing with non-verbal communication: offer her a hand (up, and in friendship).

It would be a real dick move to not let her fight, now, when we won by getting her shadow to tell her to rebel and save her mistress, anyways.
>>
No. 632597 ID: 9b7a8e

>>632580
Recruit. This was a rescue on top of being a victory.
Also, better to multiply options than simply add. Even if she does not desire to work with you, it is doubtful that she will hinder you.

Perhaps we can learn something from the headdress?
>>
No. 632754 ID: 2f4b71

>>632580
>Recruit. Defeat means friendship! Convince Moriko to join forces and defeat the witch!
Friendship through superior firepower.
>>
No. 655301 ID: b19c84
File 143669202712.png - (31.93KB , 800x620 , stargazer_could_hear_all_along.png )
655301

>It would be a real dick move to not let her fight, now, when we won by getting her shadow to tell her to rebel and save her mistress, anyways.
:sgmg_smile: "..."

Stargazer doesn't really care!

>Recruit. This was a rescue on top of being a victory.
>Friendship through superior firepower.
>Continuing with non-verbal communication: offer her a hand (up, and in friendship).
Stargazer offers Moriko a hand.

:momg_submit: "You are the key to this madness then? What sort of nightmare has she gotten pulled into? Do you know? Can you even talk?"

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:qb_basic: "Uhu, uhu, I can tell you whatever you need to know about becoming a maaaagical girl!"

:momg_submit: "... Surely it won't come to that. If you are striking through to the heart of this, then I will support you through to the end."

Moriko has joined Stargazer's party!

>FRIENDSHIP IS A GO.
:momg_submit: "Wait..."
>>
No. 655302 ID: b19c84
File 143669205586.png - (27.55KB , 800x600 , she_just_chose_not_to_acknowledge_you.png )
655302

:momg_camera: "Who said that?"
>>
No. 655307 ID: e114bc

>>655302
Ummmmmmmm... we're... I dunno! Voices of the earth-pulse, let's say.

Hey Moriko do you like Deem? Do you like her like her?
>>
No. 655309 ID: bd8b82

oh, hi, we are the guiding light in the darkness.
>>
No. 655312 ID: 1cebc8

We're SUPPOSED to be the voices in Deem's head, using a multidimensional network to give her advice (and be annoyingly funny), but things got weird.

We're not sure what's going on actually. One day we're talking to Deem about Alkaline's skill growth and the dungeon's facility options, today we're helping dungeon guardians in magical girls' clothing fight with their overbearing emotions. Seems to be switching back and forth now.

Your master is our client, so we're obligated to help you fulfill your goals. In this case they involve "punching the stupid out of everyone in this dungeon and stopping whatever DM rival turned everyone into groupies from stealing Deem's magic and killing you all and stuff."

So how much do you remember and what should we do to progress through this area of the dungeon?
>>
No. 655313 ID: 0fc976

The hearts of children everywhere, believing in their heroes!
*cough* Ahem. Yes. That's right. Pay no attention to the man(y) behind the curtain.
>>
No. 655340 ID: 89941a

>>655302
Talking to yourself already? That's a bad sign.
>>
No. 655357 ID: ebcefd

Not Far Great Ones. No siree.
...So what is your opinion about Miracles?
>>
No. 655367 ID: ab7529

>"Who said that?"
The voices of the earth pulse? Or of the stars?

Look, you're traveling with the starry maiden of madness, ambassador to apocalypse that awaits beyond. You're going to have to accept a certain degree of lunacy within her sphere. This is the mad leading the mad against the mad. Who else could you trust to walk such a path?

Stare not too deeply into the depths of insanity, lest it stare back.
>>
No. 655562 ID: ad7bba

Your mother.
>>
No. 655569 ID: 0ee153

Well you see, you exist as part of a collaborative storytelling system comprised of some dudes talking over a long-distance communication network. You're hearing us talk to you and/or each other. The porn of you is pretty good, by the way.
>>
No. 655668 ID: d4a543

If you hadn't listened to your shadow just now, she would've eventually given up and left to harass someone else with her irregular wisdom, like we did.
>>
No. 656054 ID: 63ba7a
File 143697620742.png - (35.76KB , 800x600 , blah_blah_exposition.png )
656054

>Ummmmmmmm... we're... I dunno! Voices of the earth-pulse, let's say.
:momg_thoughtful: "You don't say...?"

>The hearts of children everywhere, believing in their heroes!
>Not Far Great Ones. No siree.
:momg_focused: "I doubt that very much."

>Talking to yourself already? That's a bad sign.
>If you hadn't listened to your shadow just now, she would've eventually given up and left to harass someone else with her irregular wisdom, like we did.
:momg_focused: "I already have done more than enough of that."

:mo_shadow_hmph: "Hmph! Maybe I should!"

>We're SUPPOSED to be the voices in Deem's head, using a multidimensional network to give her advice (and be annoyingly funny), but things got weird.
:momg_focused: "So you're what? Spiritual guides? Bad ones?"

The questing beast is lifted to Moriko's eye level by Stargazer.

:qb_basic: "Guuu, that's as good an explanation as any. Think of them as a force that fondly wishes for your success. Listen and you should hear the path to victory!"

>Look, you're travelling with the starry maiden of madness, ambassador to apocalypse that awaits beyond. You're going to have to accept a certain degree of lunacy within her sphere. This is the mad leading the mad against the mad. Who else could you trust to walk such a path?
:momg_submit: "Very well. I am hopelessly out of my depth here. I will look to your guidance."

>Hey Moriko do you like Deem? Do you like her like her?
:momg_camera: "I-I am under no obligation to answer such ridiculous questions!"

>...So what is your opinion about Miracles?
:momg_focused: "You're wasting time."

:qb_basic: "Oh no, oh no. Miracles and your heartfelt feelings... they are very important! Is love stronger than hate? Is hope stronger than despair? What else could overcome natural law? That's what a miracle is! Something impossible but necessary. A physics violation! That's-abahuamah-"

Stargazer stops shaking the Questing Beast.

:sgmg_bored: "..."

:qb_basic: "Ubah, that's right, there's not a lot of time and important things to be doing if you're going to face the witch of the labyrinth! You can't keep being a Ruinous Devil Priestess if you're going to face her!"
>>
No. 656057 ID: 63ba7a
File 143697696284.png - (30.95KB , 600x800 , moriko_moon_magic.png )
656057

:qb_basic: "It's time for you to shed that nightmare and be clad in the dream of a maaaaaagical girl~!"

Paper doll mode activated!
>>
No. 656067 ID: 89941a
File 143697976371.png - (39.87KB , 600x800 , No idea about the shoes though.png )
656067

Somethingsomething copyright.
>>
No. 656074 ID: 9297f4
File 143698165815.png - (33.32KB , 600x800 , paper doll.png )
656074

Had to be done.
>>
No. 656102 ID: defceb
File 143699331059.png - (111.42KB , 600x800 , hey_madoka_wanna_make_a_contract.png )
656102

Moriko doesn't even wear shoes.

Shoes are for the weak.
>>
No. 656108 ID: 2a1897
File 143699413487.png - (38.66KB , 600x800 , meguca2.png )
656108

>>656057
Limeified!

'm too lazy to get the alpha right. Set it as a multiply layer or something.

Actual suggestion pending.
>>
No. 656111 ID: ab7529

>shadow Hmph
How long do you stay summoned, anyways?
>>
No. 656117 ID: 2a1897
File 143699622667.png - (75.04KB , 600x800 , meguca3b.png )
656117

The only magical girl animu I've watched is Kill La Kill.

...I'm doing this right, right?
>>
No. 656256 ID: 26e769
File 143704298420.png - (100.05KB , 600x800 , footwear is unnecessary.png )
656256

>>
No. 656336 ID: 38abaa
File 143708525606.png - (33.77KB , 600x800 , morkio.png )
656336

an attempt has been made
also lol i really hate picking colors this is attrocious
>>
No. 656396 ID: 0dc9cf

Whatever design should be Miko-themed cause she was a priestess. On that note, I like the socks on the socks one.
>>
No. 677450 ID: 12fa81
File 144515592910.png - (33.01KB , 800x600 , raise_your_spirits.png )
677450

:momg_camera: "Are you sure this is necessary? It's a... costume."

:qb_basic: "Absolutely! It's an armour made of hopes and dreams!"

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:momg_submit: "Well I should hope there's none of this garish orange. It is far from my favourite colour."

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

:mo_shadow_hmph: "Hmph!"

>How long do you stay summoned, anyways?
:qb_basic: "Uwah, there can't be much time left! Quickly, little shadow, you need to make your heartfelt feelings known, uwwwwn!"

:mo_shadow_hope: "Oh, ah. Moriko, be true to yourself! If you're to prevail against the witch don't be afraid of using every ounce of your strength! If you need me, call! I just have one condition!"

:momg_focused: "I'll hear it."
>>
No. 677451 ID: 12fa81
File 144515596323.png - (27.19KB , 800x500 , circles_mean_important.png )
677451

:mo_shadow_smile: "I would like a costume too, and a fully developed body! So long!"

:momg_concerned: "..."

It's time to leave this broken shrine. The dawn is still far away. This night is still haunted by bad dreams.
>>
No. 677452 ID: 12fa81
File 144515599817.png - (28.08KB , 800x600 , step_one_take_all_your_clothes_off.png )
677452

Cast them away and bring in the beautiful night. Shed your madness of devotion and hold true to your ideals.
>>
No. 677453 ID: 12fa81
File 144515601826.png - (23.43KB , 500x800 , meguca_moruka.png )
677453

Look to the stars! Be wrapped in vivid shadows and sparkling hopes!
>>
No. 677454 ID: 12fa81
File 144515603556.png - (32.68KB , 600x800 , hammu_hammu.png )
677454

Lovely darkness! Bludgeoning Dark Angel Moriko is ready to fight!
>>
No. 677455 ID: 12fa81
File 144515611035.png - (45.50KB , 800x600 , big_door.png )
677455

The hallways are cleared of scampering imps as the two race along behind the questing beast. The final challenge is just ahead of the pair.

:qb_basic: "Awooo, wait here a moment! Behind this door, kuku, is a region of incredibly distorted space. It's the witch's sanctum, so you need to be absolutely sure you're ready to continue before you break into it!"

:sgmg_bored: "..."

:qb_basic: "Uhuy, so impatient Stargazer! You should at the very least know that the sealing designation concealing the witch's heart is a barrier of such strength that not even a single particle can escape! You'll have to use your best judgement to assess her tsun, kuu, dere and yan!"

:momg_focused: "Particles of what?"

:qb_basic: "LOVE!"

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:qb_basic: "But if you have any burning questions you need to be answered, now's the time to ask them. Are you sure you don't want to get anything off your chest? Is there anyone you feel you like? Like really like like? "

:sgmg_winku: "..."

:momg_submit: "I already told you that's none of your business."
>>
No. 677456 ID: 2ccbb3

>>677454
Believe it or not, we've seen worse. Just don't try to team-kill and you should be fine...

Hug it out. Compare clothing sizes.
>>
No. 677461 ID: 0fc976

It's okay, you can tell us at a heated moment during the fight, granting us a second wind to defeat the boss. It'd probably be faster to blurt it out now, though.
>>
No. 677462 ID: 5ad4a7

>>677455
A heart that blazes with a burning passion can break past any barrier.

Stargazer, for Reisarf. Fight to protect him!
Moriko, for Deem. You have been rescued from your own darkness, now save Deem from hers!
>>
No. 677504 ID: 025c3c

>a region of incredibly distorted space
That sounds like Stargazer's playground. She's been all about manipulating and navigating space, so far.

>You'll have to use your best judgement to assess [the witch's] tsun, kuu, dere and yan!
Like Deem is anything but 100% tsun.

>Is there anyone you feel you like? Like really like like?
Does that matter? Does admitting who you like give you power over the witch? Or that can be used against her?

Stargazer: Hand on heart, close your eyes. Inside, you know who you're fighting for. (He's literally inside you right now).

>I already told you that's none of your business
There's nothing wrong with a true warrior having a treasured master she fights for. You know very well you have someone to save.
>>
No. 687839 ID: 13f362
Audio she_is_a_witch.mp3 - (1.57MB - 128 kbps - 44.1 kHz , she is a witch.mp3 ) Length: 1:43
687839

Oh come on what other track could you possibly use.
>>
No. 687840 ID: 13f362
File 144966981719.png - (45.11KB , 800x550 , citrus_filled.png )
687840

>It's okay, you can tell us at a heated moment during the fight, granting us a second wind to defeat the boss. It'd probably be faster to blurt it out now, though.
:momg_camera: "I will take it slow then."

>Hug it out. Compare clothing sizes.
:momg_camera: "She's a little taller and a little bigger than me. No, no hugging."

:sgmg_winku: "..."

>Stargazer: Hand on heart, close your eyes. Inside, you know who you're fighting for. (He's literally inside you right now).
Nooooo? Stargazer teleported Reisarf outside to safety after the contract reversal. That would be a completely different type of scenario!

>Does that matter? Does admitting who you like give you power over the witch? Or that can be used against her?
:qb_basic: "I was just curious. But you should always fight using your heartfelt feelings!!!"

>A heart that blazes with a burning passion can break past any barrier.
>Stargazer, for Reisarf. Fight to protect him!
>Moriko, for Deem. You have been rescued from your own darkness, now save Deem from hers!
The two reflect on their journey.

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:momg_focused: "Into the heart of darkness then. This is our final battle!"

The Starry Eyed Apocalypse Maiden and Bludgeoning Dark Angel Moriko gather their their resolve and force open the door!
>>
No. 687841 ID: 13f362
File 144966993124.png - (88.88KB , 600x1200 , its_probably_nothing.png )
687841

:qb_basic: "Awooooo, I'll be behind you in a moment! Follow this distorted space down to the bottom and you'll find the heart of the labyrinth!"

:qb_basic: "Wan, wan! While you're fall how abut a quick refresher? Remember the basics. Dere trumps Kuu, Kuu trumps Tsun and Tsun trumps Dere, giving them an advantage against that attack. Amazing, isn't it? You'll gain a trump card, which can be expended for a bonus on a technique, wahoo! You can only hold one trump card, though you'll gain a small bonus on an technique that trumps while you're already holding a trump card. Yan is special! It can be used at any time to give a bonus to a technique. Stargazer can use it twice before having to wait for it to recharge while Moriko can use it once."

:qb_basic: "Dere has strong defense, but weak attacks and is excellent for healing, helping others and summoning familiars.
Tsun has a high power attack but weak defense. Tsun excels with area attacks, bursts of power, physical enhancement and speed.
Finally, Kuu has a balanced attributes. It favours strategy and cunning and battlefield manipulation!"

:qb_basic: "Uzuuu, your Starry Eyed Apocalpyse Maiden has strong Kuu and Yan, good Dere and low Tsun. Bludgeoning Dark Angel Moriko has strong Kuu, middling Tsun and Dere and low Yan."

:qb_basic: "You have a huge advantage that you'll be able to use two techniques for each one the witch uses but it would be extremely unwise to underestimate her! You don't know her attributes and she's undoubtedly got other tricks! Look out for her minions too. They haven't given you too much trouble so far, but her minion strength will be much, much higher. This gives them a high chance of intercepting your techniques and the witch will know if they were successful before picking her technique! Luckily, minions cannot interfere with techniques directed at them!"

:qb_basic: "Good luck! Hold on to your hopes and dreams!"
>>
No. 687842 ID: 13f362
File 144967001447.png - (41.19KB , 800x600 , cloudy_in_here.png )
687842

Dark rocks on a burning sea, the ground is far below. It's an enormous cavern, pillars thrusting up like bare ribs. The air is thick with curses, throbbing like a heartbeat. The clouds pull together behind them, resenting their intrusion.

:dm_eye: "I have seen you, little mice. Scampering about as bold as knights. Were you hoping for some crumbs to steal? To make yourself a little meal? You should have looked before you ventured out. Waited to see if the cat's about."

:dm_eye: "Aren't you afraid?"
>>
No. 687844 ID: 13f362
File 144967013424.png - (43.04KB , 800x600 , oh_no_its_the_finale.png )
687844

:dm_eye: "You should be afraid. I have watched you, little mice, scurrying and squeaking as you run through my corridors. Did you dream that you might irritate me with the tiny discomforts and damages you have inflicted? Were you so arrogant as to believe you could be anything more than a footnote in my long and bloody history? What did you think you fragile, puny creatures could possibly achieve? Did you really want to witness my anger? Were you looking for the end of your foolish hopes?"

:dm_eye: "Or are you just hopelessly lost?"
>>
No. 687845 ID: 13f362
File 144967017755.png - (39.10KB , 600x1000 , deem_was_the_bad_guy_all_along.png )
687845

:dm_eye: "I once had a pair of mice such as you, though they were not so beautifully attired. I wonder what might have become of them."

:deem_w_smug: "If they were to get on their knees right now and beg for forgiveness... then perhaps I wouldn't punish them too harshly."

:momg_focused: "Deem."

:deem_w_smug: "That's right!"
>>
No. 687846 ID: 13f362
Audio Shaoran_no_Teema_-_Short.mp3 - (1.49MB - 128 kbps - 44.1 kHz , Shaoran no Teema - Short.mp3 ) Length: 1:38
687846

Wait, stop the music!
>>
No. 687847 ID: 13f362
File 144967035594.png - (36.56KB , 800x600 , you_never_guessed.png )
687847

:deem_w_gloat: "It's me! It was me all along!"

:deem_w_gloat: "Are you surprised? Are you shocked and dismayed?! You didn't guess it, did you? You never even imagined it! You should have known, that's what you are most certainly telling yourself. In hindsight it all seems so obvious, doesn't it?! That figure of mystery and danger. That beauteous queen of the underworld. Who else would be more qualified? You should be ashamed for thinking so little of me! You are shocked, stunned! Why else would you still be standing?"

:momg_concerned: "...She's gone completely insane."

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

Stargazer nods.

>Fight with your heartfelt feelings! Maybe you can get through to her! (Keep talking)
>Use your feelings to fight! Magic lasers can get through to her! (Select techniques)
>>
No. 687859 ID: 2a7417

Wait! Don't blast us with that Tsun! Let's talk about our FEEEEELIIIIINGS!
>>
No. 687862 ID: 2ccbb3

YOUR HAT IS STUPID! You must be THROWN INTO THE LAVA while the Questing Beast HUMPS YOUR CORE!

Stargazer and Questing Beast, pelvic thrust! WOO! (Switch Deem's emo status to Tsun)

Moriko, FULL-FORCE KUU ATTACK!
>>
No. 687864 ID: 945fb0

Anybody else see that Deem appears to be shackled to something?
>>
No. 687866 ID: 3663d3

keep talking, once you start fighting you can't stop to talk.
>>
No. 687870 ID: 151d2d

>Fight or talk
Both; the term "Boss Banter" exists for a reason. Dramatic speech about asking why Deem is embroiled in this madness, surrounded by curses and stepping stones (techniques targeted at minions at this point). The imps are notably standing on the stones instead of in the magma, so it does not look like they are magma-immune. Moriko should open using a Tsun technique to hammer slam for a magma shockwave with a reach amplified by Stargazer using a Kuu technique.

>Two spell casts at once
If each of the three casters involved uses a different element, do the opposing trump cards cancel out?
>>
No. 687882 ID: 2a7417

Hi Deem, can you still hear us? We're living in Stargazer and Moriko's heads now! Don't tell her we told you, but Moriko is totally harboring a crush on you and is probably more than a little 'hot under the collar' from the evil lair setup you have going here, and I'm not talking about the lava.
Side note, we are totally putting this in the main dungeon, eventually. Major style points for the mana fountain.

So, care to start with what prompted the frilly dresses and villainous posturing? Nice gold chain, by the way.
>>
No. 687897 ID: ad936f

Call her a big dumb nerd.
>>
No. 687912 ID: 2f4b71

>>687847
>>Use your feelings to fight! Magic lasers can get through to her! (Select techniques)
Friendship through superior firepower: Dere.
>>
No. 687937 ID: 86cfc3

>Fight with your heartfelt feelings! Maybe you can get through to her! (Keep talking)
Yes, keep... um. If Stargazer keeps not talking, does that count as continuing to talk?

Make a tut-tut face, waggle your finger to admonish her. Then give her a serious look with arms crossed or hands on your hip. Let a small smile grow and hold your arms open in invitation, finishing with a wink, hinting at forgiveness.

(Followed by a shug if he regrets the appeal).

>Anybody else see that Deem appears to be shackled to something?
Moriko's appeal can be to that. Deem is meant to be master of her domain, not bound by her own power. There is a dark power here, and it has usurped her, shacked her, and fixed her with puppet strings even as it placed her on a throne. You deserve better than this!

>minion count
Obviously a bunch of imps. I'll bet those two statues standing in the lava are golems, too. And by Merud logic, that face on her hat probably is too.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's something hidden in the lava as well.

Note that the mana leeching from her heart is pooling in the lava. That effectively makes this whole caldera a witch's cauldron, stirred by the earth's pulse, stoked by the earth's fire, and imbued with witch's blood. That's a very potent combination, and I suspect a very strong setup for ritual magic.

>Use your feelings to fight! Magic lasers can get through to her! (Select techniques)
When (not) talking fails:

Moriko: Tsun hammer blow the ground on the edge of the caldera. Raise a wave of lava to sweep the lesser minions from our path.

Stargazer's on defense, using dere to cover / protect Moriko from the inventiable counteract, or using kuu to run interfence / distract / harry the opposition, preventing them from making a good attack.

>If each of the three casters involved uses a different element, do the opposing trump cards cancel out?
Would probably depend on the exact actions taken. If we're smart, one magical girl could defend or cover for the other girl when they're vulnerable.
>>
No. 687971 ID: 5ad4a7

Moriko, ask her if she remembers when you first fought. Does she remember what happened at the end? What she said? What she felt?
>>
No. 687990 ID: 13f452

>>687845
i don't like the chains. they imply she's not in full control over herself.
>>
No. 688067 ID: 799984

>>687847
Tell her her hat sucks.
>>
No. 688425 ID: 4488b8
File 144999014454.png - (22.26KB , 800x500 , the_hero_appears.png )
688425

>If each of the three casters involved uses a different element, do the opposing trump cards cancel out?
The Questing Beast appears!

:qb_basic: "Uhu, uhu, I have caught up! You can only have one trump card per side. And if you picked one that would both again and lose a trump card, like Kuu and Tsun being used against a Dere technique, it just cancels out!"
>>
No. 688426 ID: 4488b8
File 144999017361.png - (30.26KB , 800x600 , counter_point.png )
688426

>Hi Deem, can you still hear us? We're living in Stargazer and Moriko's heads now! Don't tell her we told you, but Moriko is totally harboring a crush on you and is probably more than a little 'hot under the collar' from the evil lair setup you have going here, and I'm not talking about the lava.
:deem_w_smile: "What's this? I thought it had been too quiet in here. Why are you helping her? Aren't you supposed to be my slaves? It doesn't matter, I suppose I'll just have to punish you as well."

>YOUR HAT IS STUPID! You must be THROWN INTO THE LAVA while the Questing Beast HUMPS YOUR CORE!
:deem_w_unhappy: "No, YOU'RE stupid! And you keep that little freak away from me. It's not in here is it?"

>So, care to start with what prompted the frilly dresses and villainous posturing? Nice gold chain, by the way.
:deem_w_unhappy: "What nonsense are you on about now?"
>>
No. 688427 ID: 4488b8
File 144999027862.png - (31.69KB , 600x800 , good_cop_bad_cop.png )
688427

>Moriko's appeal can be to that. Deem is meant to be master of her domain, not bound by her own power. There is a dark power here, and it has usurped her, shackled her, and fixed her with puppet strings even as it placed her on a throne. You deserve better than this!
:momg_focused: "Deem, listen! Look around you! You're stewing yourself in curses and chained to that throne. What are you doing?!"

:deem_w_gloat: "This nonsense from you as well? I'm having a beautiful dream. It burns like a fever in me. I won't lie quietly in my sleep. I have no intention of lying still beneath the earth. I will snap all chains, release all bonds and fashion for myself an invincible heart that doesn't need to listen to anything!"

>Yes, keep... um. If Stargazer keeps not talking, does that count as continuing to talk?
>Make a tut-tut face, waggle your finger to admonish her. Then give her a serious look with arms crossed or hands on your hip. Let a small smile grow and hold your arms open in invitation, finishing with a wink, hinting at forgiveness.
:sgmg_hmm: "..."

:sgmg_serious: "..."

:sgmg_concerned: "..."

:sgmg_winku: "..."

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:deem_w_unhappy: "Spare me your charades! How does that boy of yours put up with you?"

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

>Moriko, ask her if she remembers when you first fought. Does she remember what happened at the end? What she said? What she felt?
:momg_focused: "Don't you remember? When we first fought. What you said then? What you felt?"

:deem_w_smile: "It was something to stir the heart, wasn't it? Didn't you say you'd serve me? Why aren't you doing what I told you to? You traitor! Didn't I promise you greatness? I thought it was a true connection we had. But at the end, I realised it. That you are nothing like me!"

:momg_shadowed: "I see."

:momg_annoyed: "You're sick, you're lashing out at everyone around you. If you despise any bonds on your raging heart, why are you demanding loyalty? What good is a 'true connection' if you say you don't want to listen to anything! Stargazer, let's end this bad dream of hers and let her see the light of day!"

:deem_w_smile: "Brave words. If you can make it to my throne, perhaps you have a little worth."
>>
No. 688435 ID: 4488b8
File 144999096860.png - (62.35KB , 800x600 , burial_boogaloo.png )
688435

>Moriko should open using a Tsun technique to hammer slam for a magma shockwave with a reach amplified by Stargazer using a Kuu technique.
:dm_eye: "Hmmmm."

Moriko uses Tsun Technique: Volcanic Impact
Stargazer uses Kuu Technique: Spatial Expansion
Deem uses Kuu Technique: Elder Sign - Wizard Burial
Kuu trumps Tsun! Deem receives a trump card!

Deem smashes through with a dimensional attack, teleporting rocks out from behold the two magical girls and dropping them back on top. Stargazer's Spatial Expansion still splashes a little of the burning liquid around.

The combined attack wasn't very effective! Deem's minion strength is reduced to seven! Moriko is lightly injured!

:momg_thoughtful: "That magic!"

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

:deem_w_gloat: "Didn't you say you'd serve me? Did you think that meant nothing?!"

>Select techniques
>>
No. 688446 ID: f56624
File 144999191835.jpg - (93.83KB , 640x480 , rock porn.jpg )
688446

>>688435
hey deem, check out what I found on your computer
>>
No. 688453 ID: 0fc976

Cuckoo attack!
Stargazer, Bursting Real Estate Bubble (Kuu): Contract the platforms the minions are standing on to minuscule size, then expand them again in sequence!
Moriko, use Void Step (Kuu) to make your way to the throne through the path Stargazer clears!
(Keep reducing that minion strength! Mo' minions, mo' problems!)
>>
No. 688455 ID: 3663d3

hey deem:

In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.




okay, now she should be busy trying to ignore that or just turned off the com link. anyone have a plan?
>>
No. 688457 ID: 5ad4a7

Deem: Chicken

Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
chicken. Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
chicken. Chicken, chicken chicken chicken, chicken chicken, chic-
ken chicken chicken “chicken chicken” chicken “chicken chicken”
chicken. Chicken, chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chi-
cken (chicken chicken) chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken,
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken. Chicken chicken chicken
chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken, chicken chicken
chicken, chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.

>>688453
No, we can't JUST use a Kuu attack! We'd get doubly trumped by any Dere Deem sent out! Though, I wonder if Deem is even capable of Dere. I wonder, would a trump weak-ass Dere attack from Deem be able to overpower our strong-ass Kuu attacks? Well, just in case, how about we pair a Dere style attack from Stargazer with Moriko's Kuu?
That would be... let's say... some kind of healing ability?

How about Moriko use her Yan ability right now?
>>
No. 688473 ID: 0fc976

>>688457
A Dere attack is unlikely, and will be weak even if one does occur. We don't need Dere ourselves yet, as Moriko is only lightly injured and we will need better positioning to make use of stat boosts.
Second, if we use two different types of attacks, we halve the chance of getting a trump card.
Third, it's our best stat for both girls.
>>
No. 688476 ID: b61260

Wait, the "Deem" part is still a remote-controlled golem, right? The real target will be near the core, probably encroaching it with darkness.
>>
No. 688477 ID: 5ad4a7

>>688473
With two different attacks, the chances of any outcome are about the same as if they were identical.

Scissors vs Paper/Rock= win/lose vs lose/win. Nobody gains a trump card, but I expect the Paper girl takes some damage as well as the Scissors witch.
Scissors vs Paper/Scissors= win/tie vs lose/tie. Trump goes to the witch. Paper girl takes damage.
Scissors vs Scissors/Rock= lose/tie vs win/tie. Trump goes to the girls. Scissors witch takes damage.

I believe the main advantage of mixing up our attacks is that when our attacks are countered, the situation isn't as dire. It slows down the fight, you could say.
>>
No. 688478 ID: 5ad4a7

>>688476
...wait, where is the core? Is that it above the throne? Shouldn't it be in the treasury?
>>
No. 688897 ID: 2a7417

Moriko: Dere/Yan: Cast a swarm of shadows over the minion platforms to wipe them clean.
Stargazer: Tsun gun: Blast Deem's golem with a Wave Motion Gun's worth of force.
>>
No. 688946 ID: f23c1e

Oh, she reads our commands! How unexpected. How could we ever have known.
(hopefuly, you're reading this now in Richard Ridings voice)
>>
No. 689501 ID: de269b

Moriko: SUMMON FERRET
>>
No. 689552 ID: 799984

Deem, your hat sucks.
>>
No. 689775 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069682894.png - (32.40KB , 800x600 , spam.png )
689775

>>688446
>hey deem, check out what I found on your computer
>hey deem:
>In 1884, meridian time personnel met
>[...]
>it proves every believer on Earth a liar.
>Deem: Chicken
>Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
>chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
>chicken. Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
:deem_w_unhappy: "That, why... you.... Fine, you've made your point."

Deem will now only hear suggestions directed at her.

>Deem, your hat sucks.
:deem_w_unhappy: "No, you suck!"
>>
No. 689776 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069688540.png - (59.45KB , 800x602 , smile_for_the_camera.png )
689776

>Stargazer, Use Kuu
>No, use Dere
>No, Kuu's better
:sgmg_bored: "..."

Stargazer ignores these options!

>Stargazer: Tsun gun: Blast Deem's golem with a Wave Motion Gun's worth of force.
Stargazer uses Tsun Technique: Starlight Destroyer!
Stargazer amplifies with Yan!
>>
No. 689777 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069694467.png - (30.54KB , 720x960 , pew_pew.png )
689777

Darkness engulfs the battlefield and the opposition dissolves.

Imps wiped out!

Golems heavily damaged!

Deem takes light damage!

Deem's minion strength is reduced to 1!
>>
No. 689778 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069702285.png - (38.11KB , 800x550 , u_no_hit_me_so_easy.png )
689778

:momg_focused: "In that case, I'll take the fight to her!"

>Moriko, use Void Step (Kuu) to make your way to the throne through the path Stargazer clears!
Moriko uses Kuu Technique: Void Step

Moriko leaps to the base of Deem's throne and launches her attack!

:deem_w_smile: "Perhaps you have a little worth then. But I should very much hope you didn't really think it would be that easy?"

Deem plays her trump card!
>>
No. 689779 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069707390.png - (37.22KB , 800x550 , prepare_to_be_boarded.png )
689779

Deem uses Dere Technique: Jelly Sign - Icky Kiss

Moriko is confused!
>>
No. 689780 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069710847.png - (34.62KB , 800x550 , eh_saw_it_coming.png )
689780

Moriko is poisoned!
>>
No. 689781 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069712989.png - (20.40KB , 800x600 , get_a_room.png )
689781

Stargazer is tired of these shenanigans.

Moriko resists paralysis!
>>
No. 689782 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069715459.png - (33.04KB , 800x600 , first_kiss.png )
689782

:deem_w_smile: "Mmmmm, that was interesting."

Moriko resists charm!
>>
No. 689783 ID: 1ec4ae
File 145069723974.png - (23.62KB , 800x600 , dont_even_ask.png )
689783

Moriko has taken heavy damage!

:momg_shadowed: "I am... I am ashamed."

Stargazer's Tsun trumped Deem's Dere!
Deem's Dere trumped Moriko's Kuu!
No trump cards gained or lost.


>Select techniques.
>>
No. 689786 ID: 7f917c

Uh Deem, what kinda poison what that? I'd hope for love poison, but that wasn't green last I checked.
>>
No. 689787 ID: 88960e

Well she resisted the worst half of the status effects, at least.

>what do
Stargazer, cleanse Moriko's infestation with dere.

Dere technique: See it Through.

Help her to face her fear, to allow it to pass over her and through her. You will turn the inner eye to see it's path, and when you do, you will see nothing. Only she will remain.

And after that, It's entirely appropriate that if Moriko is going to respond to Week's show of affection with aggression that she be Tsun about it.
>>
No. 689788 ID: 740428

>Elder Sign - Kuu
>Jelly Sign - Dere
So that leaves:
Anvil Sign - Tsun highest? (guessing based on Blinding Rage)
Hammer Sign - Kuu highest (from Moriko's stats)
Golem Sign - Dere highest? (because minions run on Dere)

We are obviously about to use a Dere move from Stargazer for healing, so we should provide some cover with a defensive Kuu technique from Moriko. Even if she sees that coming and goes for another Dere, our Dere will not be the one trumped so it will still hopefully take effect.
>>
No. 689789 ID: 92a560

That's not deem, that's alkaline!
>>
No. 689790 ID: 2a7417

Stargazer, Dere: Relationship Counseling.
Moriko, Tsun: Purify Body (and mind!)
>>
No. 689792 ID: 88960e

>>689787
>Deem somehow got autocorrected to Week
Danm it, phone
>>
No. 710601 ID: 7e4e9f
File 145847704813.png - (51.82KB , 800x600 , make_a_friend.png )
710601

>Uh Deem, what kinda poison what that? I'd hope for love poison, but that wasn't green last I checked.
:deem_w_smug: "It is a veritable Pandora's Box. I have great hopes for that slime's future."

Deem uses Dere Technique: Hammer Sign - Shadow Spirit
Shadows slither around the harsh light and pool into a female figure in front of Deem. She lays proprietary hands upon it.

:deem_w_smug: "It's a fine technique, isn't it Moriko? Such a shame you try to hide it."

:momg_shadowed: "How did you-"

:deem_w_gloat: "I know every secret in this world that is worth knowing!"
>>
No. 710602 ID: 7e4e9f
File 145847708907.png - (33.83KB , 800x520 , helper_eyeballs.png )
710602

>Stargazer, cleanse Moriko's infestation with dere.
>Dere technique: See it Through.
>Help her to face her fear, to allow it to pass over her and through her. You will turn the inner eye to see it's path, and when you do, you will see nothing. Only she will remain.
Stargazer uses Dere Technique: See it Through
Shame, confusion, lust. These are all irrelevant. All that matters is the path ahead. If Deem won't listen then she'll have to speak with her actions.

Moriko sheds her negative status. Moriko regains some stamina!
>>
No. 710603 ID: 7e4e9f
File 145847713859.png - (34.10KB , 800x600 , rip_shadeem.png )
710603

>And after that, it's entirely appropriate that if Moriko is going to respond to Deem's show of affection with aggression that she be Tsun about it.
Moriko strikes! Shadow spirit destroyed.
>>
No. 710604 ID: 7e4e9f
File 145847722530.png - (34.65KB , 600x800 , pretty_love_throwdown.png )
710604

Moriko uses Tsun Technique: Pure Body
Tsun trumps Dere! Moriko gains a trump card!

With a surge of strength, Moriko seizes hold of Deem and lifts her over her head.

:deem_w_unhappy: "What do you think you are doing? Do not presume to be so familiar with my body. Unhand me at once."

Moriko throws Deem at her throne.

Deem takes light damage! Deem's pride takes heavy damage!
>>
No. 710605 ID: 7e4e9f
File 145847727022.png - (26.58KB , 800x600 , deem_dignified.png )
710605

:deem_w_no_hat: "I won't stand for this treatment. I said if you make it this far, you have a little worth... Because of that, then, I will give you one final indulgence. Allow me to show you my true power. You will witness my wrath, pure and unfettered!"

Deem unsuccessfully tries to right herself.

:deem_w_no_hat: "Choose the form of your destroyer!"

>This is Deem's final form! Specify transformation.
>>
No. 710606 ID: 7f917c

>>710605
For starters, gotta enhance knockers.
>>
No. 710607 ID: e47e93

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Sharp pointy teeth.
>>
No. 710609 ID: 1862a8

Yeah, tiny bunny.
>>
No. 710611 ID: 430103

Hrrm...
Gotta see that spider-leg skirt return, for starters. Beyond that, I think some sort of wand or septer for casting...I think that should do.
>>
No. 710615 ID: 33e7a9

Why settle for bigger knockers? Why not more knockers as well?
>>
No. 710616 ID: 99a64d

>>710606
obv.

Spider legs are good. Hugeness is good. Probably should grow a bunch of extra eyes and maybe a few arms too. Oh! And big glowing red weakspot on your underbelly!
>>
No. 710617 ID: f6442a

Pineapple upside-down cake!
>>
No. 710625 ID: e2db64

A snake! A classic boss form that is scientifically proven to never end well for the shapeshifter. (But really because it has no limbs for those suspicious magical chains to attach to.)
>>
No. 710629 ID: 02422f

Whatever we think of will appear and destroy us! So empty your heads, don't think of anything! We've only got one shot at this.

>For starters, gotta enhance knockers.
Welp, too late, we're doomed.

I support the return of the spider skirt (maybe the chains could morph into a entire web of golden chain, across the cavern?). And maybe Kali-style multi-arms too. And give deem more eyes, just to stick it to stargazer and her one. (Either add a third eye, or go full on spider with 8). And of course, make her bigger.

>Note that the mana leeching from her heart is pooling in the lava. That effectively makes this whole caldera a witch's cauldron, stirred by the earth's pulse, stoked by the earth's fire, and imbued with witch's blood. That's a very potent combination, and I suspect a very strong setup for ritual magic.
She's using ritual magic for this transformation, right?
>>
No. 710680 ID: 5ad4a7

Deem: You seem to be relying on Dere a lot now that you can't read our suggestions. Are those your true feelings? Perhaps it is not your body that is chained, but your heart.


Wouldn't that be a cool form, actually? A giant rocky heart lifted off the floor by a number of chains.

Alternatively, she could take on a Giant Chakarchelou form.
>>
No. 710681 ID: 38685c

>>710605
SATANISH! DEEMONIC!
>>
No. 710704 ID: 8d3cbc

>>710605
An enemy smaller than itself.
>>
No. 710710 ID: 5ad4a7

Deem did you realize you just grabbed Moriko and pumped her full of goo? That's awfully lewd of you.
>>
No. 710782 ID: a107fd

Enormous, vaguely nautical-themed marshmallow golem.
>>
No. 711172 ID: c7f3ab
File 145882584846.png - (28.84KB , 800x500 , what_this_chain.png )
711172

>Deem did you realize you just grabbed Moriko and pumped her full of goo? That's awfully lewd of you.
:deem_w_no_hat: "All that matters is what's effective!"

>Deem: You seem to be relying on Dere a lot now that you can't read our suggestions. Are those your true feelings? Perhaps it is not your body that is chained, but your heart.
:deem_w_no_hat: "You, what? Shut up! No! I don't care for your insinuations! I'll show you!!"
>>
No. 711173 ID: c7f3ab
File 145882595459.png - (53.64KB , 600x800 , because_it_looks_dramatic.png )
711173

b... ... s... t... ... l.. ...

!
>>
No. 711174 ID: c7f3ab
File 145882597705.png - (38.61KB , 800x600 , thats_probably_bad_or_maybe_good.png )
711174

:dm_eye: "NOTHING IS GOING TO HOLD ME BACK!"
>>
No. 711175 ID: c7f3ab
File 145882602294.png - (47.05KB , 800x600 , they_grow_up_so_fast.png )
711175

>For starters, gotta enhance knockers.
>The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Sharp pointy teeth.
>Gotta see that spider-leg skirt return, for starters
>Spider legs are good. Hugeness is good. Probably should grow a bunch of extra eyes and maybe a few arms too.
>More eyes, just to stick it to stargazer and her one.
>Whatever we think of will appear and destroy us! So empty your heads, don't think of anything! We've only got one shot at this.
The earth-pulse runs wild.

Moriko and Stargazer fall back as the burning seas seethes and the stones rise, shift and fall.
>>
No. 711176 ID: c7f3ab
File 145882618731.png - (80.11KB , 800x670 , hey_look_at_that_hat.png )
711176

The cavern trembles.

:qb_basic: "Yahoo, at last the final battle! Do not worry for my safety, I am contentedly watching from afar, hu hu! The witch's barrier has cracked. You can reach her with your overflowing feelings and I can measure her attributes for you."

Heart of Disaster: Deem!
Dere: 3/10
Tsun: 9/10
Kuu: 3/10
Yan: 10/10

The witch of the labyrinth. She possesses a determined nature. No matter how maddened and cursed she is, she still hates to give up. Strike her down, cut her legs out from under her and she will still try to rise. Drunk with power, she's easily tricked. She fights with no thought to her own preservation and strikes with overwhelming force, tearing herself apart in the process. Stay on the defence and wait for an opening or she'll wipe you out!

Her transformation makes her resistant to physical attacks. She has a chance of inflicting damage with her physical attacks on top of her techniques.

:qb_basic: "Good luck!"

:big_deem_smile: "So, my little mice. Are you going to run or are you going to struggle before the end?"

>Select techniques.
>>
No. 711177 ID: 3d2d5f

>>711176
Stargazer totally has to poke her in the extra eye at some point in this fight.

Also, we have to use the knockers against her, somehow.
>>
No. 711178 ID: 3adcf8

Blow her a kiss
>>
No. 711184 ID: 2a7417

I see the pineapple upside-down cake went straight to her thighs.

We need mobility, and for that we need more platforms. Use a Kuu technique (Let's Do the Spacewarp Again) to portal in more of them. Keep the hat Stargazer, it looks good on you.

Moriko, use dere technique On The Shoulders of Giants to get in close for a personal appeal.
>>
No. 711241 ID: 5ad4a7

It looks like we should focus on Kuu techniques. Tsun is her strongest stat, which means we have to avoid getting trumped by it. Dere techniques might work out okay if they're shielded by Kuu techniques or something, and are used only as support so that they don't expose us to counter-attack. Tsun is probably mostly pointless since we can't really attack directly, unless we can figure out a way to fit Tsun to something that isn't a straight up attack.

How about we start out with a Kuu-trump? I want to cool down that lava, or cover it completely. Remove the possibility of Deem splashing it on us.
Moriko should use a purely defensive shadow-step.


Deem, what's that orange stuff around your Heart Fragment? Are your spell channels growing into your golem body? That can't be safe, even with the amulet.
>>
No. 711251 ID: f56624

just walk up and kiss 'er
duh
>>
No. 711256 ID: 7f917c

>>711176
Holy boobers!

You can even hide in front of her with those.
>>
No. 711288 ID: f6442a

>>711184
She's not fat, she's just big stoned!

I always thought I'd go out like this, fighting a 50-foot tall playboy bunny. Didn't expect the lava, though.
Stargazer, use Kuu technique Dream of Oceans to cool that lava (and her fiery temper) to immobilize Deem. Moriko, execute Kuu technique Void Step for a tactical advance in the opposite direction.
>>
No. 711290 ID: 1862a8

Top priority is now getting rid of those boob arms. All else is secondary.
>>
No. 711311 ID: 02422f

What good are the extra arms if you need to use them to cover up the extra boobs?

>bunny ears
So... does she have a pom pom on her butt too? A widdle bunny tail?

(If Deem turns to try and check, use this as an opportunity to attack while she's distracted).

>It looks like we should focus on Kuu techniques.
The key to that is we have to keep goading her. Keep her angry so she keeps lashing out with Tsun.

>what do
I second the idea of Stargazer using Kuu to create floating platforms to level the playing field. Orbital optics: summon a stellar system around the largest mass.

(Stargazer can't speak but putting objects in orbit around Deem definitely works as a non-verbal joke about her weight).
>>
No. 711349 ID: e47e93

Dance. DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE. MOVE THOSE LEGS
>>
No. 711387 ID: 0ea29f

Kuu techniques for now. Once she gets worn down, summon the shadow spirit and give her a transformation sequence.
>>
No. 712955 ID: 76c187
File 145952066417.png - (29.60KB , 800x500 , strategy_meeting.png )
712955

>Deem, what's that orange stuff around your Heart Fragment? Are your spell channels growing into your golem body? That can't be safe, even with the amulet.
:big_deem_smile: "I should very much hope that my channels are connected to my body, or I wouldn't be able to move it."

>Keep the hat Stargazer, it looks good on you.
:sgmg_pleased: "..."

Stargazer pulls it down on her head, making sure it's firmly in place.

>Stargazer totally has to poke her in the extra eye at some point in this fight.
:sgmg_smile: "..."

This pleases Stargazer!

>I see the pineapple upside-down cake went straight to her thighs.
>Holy boobers!
>You can even hide in front of her with those.
>Stargazer can't speak but putting objects in orbit around Deem definitely works as a non-verbal joke about her weight.
>She's not fat, she's just big stoned!
>I always thought I'd go out like this, fighting a 50-foot tall playboy bunny. Didn't expect the lava, though.
:momg_annoyed: "She is... bigger this time, yes. You don't need to dwell on it this much."

:sgmg_hmm: "..."

>Once she gets worn down, summon the shadow spirit and give her a transformation sequence.
:momg_focused: "Transformation sequence? I don't know how one little shadow is going to do against that!"

>Also, we have to use the knockers against her, somehow.
>Top priority is now getting rid of those boob arms. All else is secondary.
:momg_camera: "This is completely irrelevant!"

>Blow her a kiss
>just walk up and kiss 'er
:momg_annoyed: "What did I just say?"

:sgmg_concerned: "..."

>Dance. DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE. MOVE THOSE LEGS
:momg_shadowed: "..."
>>
No. 712957 ID: 1cebc8

I'm sorry, it's been a rough month.

Can you climb onto her and pry out her core connection?
>>
No. 712958 ID: 76c187
File 145952084378.png - (39.34KB , 600x800 , maximum_grumpypants.png )
712958

:big_deem_annoyed: "What is this? What nonsense are you saying to her? No, don't tell me. I can imagine. How dare you. Fear, awe and worshipful adoration. Those are appropriate responses that you should be feeling. I am very powerful and important and you are all mice, or perhaps bugs. Ones that should be impressed and afraid. I should have known this was a mistake indulging you. Hmmph!"

:momg_thoughtful: It's very impressive, I am sure. Very... imposing."

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

Stargazer crosses her arms in imitation of Deem.

:big_deem_annoyed: "You're sure? What's that supposed to mean?"

:momg_concerned: "Well..."

:big_deem_angry: "No, you don't tell me either!"

Deem is sulking.

:qb_basic: "Jaja, your unorthodox tactic has distracted her! As expected of the voices, ufu! She has trouble controlling her surging emotions, maybe you can bring out her true feelings! It might take more than words, she's still transformed and wallowing in curses, but maybe you can sneak some magic past her while she's like this, huhu!"
>>
No. 712963 ID: 38685c

>>712955
Look at the crown! It's got alkaline's thingy on it and stargazer's eye and Moriko's hammer and merud's golem faces! THAT'S SO CUTE DEEM!
>>
No. 712964 ID: 7f917c

Hey Deem, you can do critical damage to their self-esteem if you lean forwards a good bit.
>>
No. 712969 ID: f7a64f

Hah, Moriko is too impressed (and maybe aroused) to be intimidated by massive deem.
>>
No. 712970 ID: cab7d6

It'll be easier to talk if you're standing eye to eye(s). Stargazer, become kaiju-sized!

Moriko, enchant something for dispelling Deem's curses into the ring from around the hat. Stargazer can slip it on one of Deem's fingers once she lets her guard down.

Deem, your friends think you're important! Important enough to rescue from this dark dreem!

Also, come closer. The voices have something very important to share. Closer. Clooooser.


you just lost the game Deem
>>
No. 712971 ID: c66656

Deem would be a lot more intimidating if she wasn't so cute.

>>712963
We could tease her about this, it might make her defensive of her liking of her friends, but it might also push her towards wanting to throw them all away.

Someone more creative than me should come up with a cool magic attack to take advantage of her lowered defenses.
>>
No. 713018 ID: 5ad4a7

>>712958
More than words, huh? I don't suppose we could use a Dere technique, targeting Deem as an ally to clear her head? Or to lift some of those curses? Even a seed that grows over time will be enough in the end.

Deem, everyone here respects you, as a powerful ancient being full of wisdom and potential. You don't have to use force or intimidation to get that respect. I don't think Moriko is easy to phase, anyway, and Stargazer is... Stargazer.
>>
No. 713035 ID: 1862a8

Stargazer, use X-ray Vision to scan for weak spots!
>>
No. 713079 ID: f6442a

Guys, she's right on top of you! How did you let a fifty foot boss monster sneak up on you? From the front?

Your new form really has Moriko spellbound, Deem! Maybe she should let her get a closer look before you destroy her and all that jazz.
>>
No. 727398 ID: 6cea0b
File 146487634207.png - (48.29KB , 1000x600 , great_chest_ahead.png )
727398

>It'll be easier to talk if you're standing eye to eye(s). Stargazer, become kaiju-sized!
That still wouldn't make Stargazer a big talker.

>Guys, she's right on top of you! How did you let a fifty foot boss monster sneak up on you? From the front?
:momg_annoyed: "No, she is not. Do you think I would be so careless?"

>Hey Deem, you can do critical damage to their self-esteem if you lean forwards a good bit.
>Your new form really has Moriko spellbound, Deem! Maybe she should let her get a closer look before you destroy her and all that jazz.
:big_deem_smug: "Well then, I will let you struggle a little longer. Moriko Aritawa, witness my full glory!"

>More than words, huh? I don't suppose we could use a Dere technique, targeting Deem as an ally to clear her head? Or to lift some of those curses? Even a seed that grows over time will be enough in the end.
>Moriko, enchant something for dispelling Deem's curses into the ring from around the hat. Stargazer can slip it on one of Deem's fingers once she lets her guard down.

:momg_annoyed: "Thanks to them, most of her attention's on me. Stargazer, you handle it."

:sgmg_winku: "..."

Stargazer sacrifices her new hat for the good of all. She kneels, prying free the hat-band to enchant curse dispersing magic into it.

Deem closes in. She nearly swamps the low platforms with boiling curses.

:momg_thoughtful: "...Now she's on top of us."

:big_deem_smile: "They're distracting you again, aren't they? Do you want to end up like them? Look at me. Am I not majestic? Praise me."

:sgmg_hmm: "..."

Stargazer nudges Moriko with her foot.

:momg_encourage: "You're very... big?"

:big_deem_fed_up: "Just big?"

Stargazer waves her hands vaguely. Huge even.

:momg_thoughtful: "Statuesque?"

>Hah, Moriko is too impressed (and maybe aroused) to be intimidated by massive Deem.
:momg_camera: "I am not aroused!"

:big_deem_annoyed: "You aren't? Why aren't you?"

:sgmg_concerned: "..."
>>
No. 727400 ID: b5435c
File 146487648869.png - (30.28KB , 800x600 , if_you_like_it.png )
727400

>Deem would be a lot more intimidating if she wasn't so cute.
:big_deem_alarmed: "I am not cute! I am very fierce!"

:qb_basic: "Hueh, she's listening in again."

:momg_focused: "I had thought you said you would no longer listen to such things."

:big_deem_alarmed: "I... You started fighting dirty first!"

>Look at the crown! It's got Alkaline's thingy on it and Stargazer's eye and Moriko's hammer and Merud's golem faces! THAT'S SO CUTE DEEM!
:big_deem_alarmed: "That's not cute either! It is a symbol of my sovereignty! You've stolen my hat and now you make these outrageous accusations! You're horrible!"

:momg_encourage: "Then perhaps we should return it to you."

:big_deem_angry: "I can't wear it now!"

:momg_encourage: "It would be the right size for a ring?"

Stargazer stands and holds up the transformed hat band.

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:big_deem_smug: "I will very graciously accept this trinket, but do not dare think you can avoid your fate so easily!"

Deem holds out her hand and Moriko slips on the ring. The curses gripping Deem start to weaken.

>Deem, everyone here respects you, as a powerful ancient being full of wisdom and potential. You don't have to use force or intimidation to get that respect. I don't think Moriko is easy to phase, anyway, and Stargazer is... Stargazer.
:big_deem_alarmed: "Y-you don't respect me at all! You've made that more than adequately clear!"

>Deem, your friends think you're important! Important enough to rescue from this dark dreem!
>Also, come closer. The voices have something very important to share. Closer. Clooooser.
>you just lost the game Deem
:big_deem_alarmed: "What game?!"

:momg_encourage: "Ignore that, we are here to help you, Deem. This is a bad place, everything is distorted here. It's like a nightmare or fever dream. You can't stay in here."

:big_deem_angry: "This is my heart! How dare you disparage it!"

:momg_submit: "If this the true you, why can't you express yourself clearly? You're all tangled up."

:big_deem_annoyed: "I don't understand... what are you doing? You weren't meant to be so important. Did you think talking would save you once your petty conjury of cheap tricks failed you? You can't stand in the way of my ascendancy. I will rise. I will always rise. This place will be your... no... perhaps I will be merciful... for this place is... I should leave this... no I must stay... I... no... this is not right..."

Deem looks around.

:big_deem_alarmed: "This is not my labyrinth?! Where am I? How are you here? What am I doing here?"

Deem no longer has the will to fight!

...
>>
No. 727402 ID: 6cea0b
File 146487668948.png - (102.83KB , 800x600 , hearts_on_fire.png )
727402

...

With her maniacal determination dissipating, Deem has lost control of her magic! The curses are being shed, the burning sea dropping but the air itself is thrumming, magic surging and crackling like lightning preparing to strike. Moriko and Stargazer feel tremors, strengthening, shaking the ground. Pebbles drop from the roof and patter into the retreating sea.

:big_deem_waaah: "I don't need any help! Don't you dare try to rescue me!"

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

>Stargazer, use X-ray Vision to scan for weak spots!
Deem's weak spot appears to be Deem.

>Select techniques

:qb_basic: "Uuiih, this could be tricky! That girl is still dangerously unstable and this whole place is coming apart, uhnuu. You'll need to stabilise this rogue magic for long enough to pluck her free and make your escape or something awful will happen! But~ you might be able to wrest some helpful things out of this chaotic vortex of magic."

>Select effects

:momg_focused: "What do you mean 'something awful will happen'?"

:qb_basic: "Errrr... rururu... She might explode!"

:momg_shock: "What?!"

:qb_basic: "Got to save her before she blows up!"

:sgmg_serious: "..."
>>
No. 727406 ID: 2a7417

>Effects:
-Everyone is Deem
-Stargazer's arms revert to shapechanging noodles
-Moriko gets wings

Strike through the crumbling facade and carry Deem to safety! Don't forget her heart as well!
>>
No. 727453 ID: 726a91

Hey Stargazer! That big glowing focus behind Deem's throne?

Kind of looks like an eye, doesn't it?
>>
No. 727457 ID: f6442a

>All harmful magics become pastries
>All beneficial magics will redirect to random target

Calming the chaotic magic?
Reunite Deem's Shard and Heart.
>>
No. 727462 ID: 398fe1

Time to use some trump cards, ladies! It's do or die time!

Dere and Kuu will be the order of the day. Put up a shield and distort space to snatch Deem's heart from its resting point and flee. ...don't forget to grab the fragment too.

Stargazer, can't you eat raw mana? Look at all that raw mana just waiting to be gobbled up to cast a massive spell!
>>
No. 727798 ID: a075ba

>got to save Deem before she explodes!
Technically, the only thing we have to save is her core (and maybe the core fragment). Her body can be left behind / die heroically holding the exit for everyone.

>select techniques
We've got a ball that needs saving. We've got a gal with a hammer. I think it might be time for croquet! She's on Deem rescue duty.

Stargazer might be better suited trying to contain the rogue energy unraveling. Send it somewhere else, let it bleed off into the reaches beyond time and space, or in the places between places. (Space / energy manipulation, portals).

>Select effects
Magical girl clothes start absorbing ambient mana for a temporary power up, but burning out from the overload and evaporating into nothing.

Lava turns to jello.

Inexplicable inner-volcano weather. It shouldn't be raining in here!
>>
No. 727851 ID: 0a94cb

Stargazer should drink raw magic, grow super huge, and blast her way out with an eye beam. THE eye beam.
>>
No. 727911 ID: 398fe1

>>727462
Let me clarify: by trump cards I mean use Yan.

Also Moriko show that you respect Deem by asking permission before carrying her core/fragment to safety. We are well aware of how jarring it is for someone to move her core without her being prepared for it.
Definitely do not strike it with your hammer I mean c'mon.
>>
No. 727916 ID: f6442a

>>727851
Yeah, that's the magical girl way!
>>
No. 849236 ID: 2efb36
File 151222323128.png - (38.06KB , 800x600 , deemons.png )
849236

The level of magic is approaching a critical level.

>Everyone is Deem
Numerous monsters have spawned in Deem's image! Magic affecting Deem will now affect everyone!

:qb_basic: "Oh that's bad, now everyone might explode!"

:momg_shock: "What."

:sgmg_annoyed: "!"
>>
No. 849237 ID: 2efb36
File 151222330719.png - (148.71KB , 800x550 , things_start_going_wrong.png )
849237

>Magical girl clothes start absorbing ambient mana for a temporary power up, but burning out from the overload and evaporating into nothing.
So this is the power of cosplay...

>Stargazer's arms revert to shapechanging noodles
Technically Stargazer didn't have arms in the first place.

>Moriko gets wings
Spreading wings like a dark angel, how fitting.

These sudden changes and revelations throw the two magical girls off balance. The monsters swarm in!

>All harmful magics become pastries
Let them eat cake!

>All beneficial magics will redirect to random target
Even if it ends in a disaster, maybe this will give a safer outlet for some of that renegade magic.

>Lava turns to jello
The burning curses become cursed jelly. It is safer to touch but you still should not eat it.

>Inexplicable inner-volcano weather. It shouldn't be raining in here!
There are clouds so this is not especially inexplicable.
>>
No. 849238 ID: 2efb36
File 151222340941.png - (51.55KB , 600x800 , qb_is_also_safe.png )
849238

>We've got a ball that needs saving. We've got a gal with a hammer. I think it might be time for croquet! She's on Deem rescue duty.
>Also Moriko show that you respect Deem by asking permission before carrying her core/fragment to safety. We are well aware of how jarring it is for someone to move her core without her being prepared for it.
>Definitely do not strike it with your hammer I mean c'mon.

Deem plucks Moriko out of the scrum.

:big_deem_fed_up: "I said I don't need your help, but that doesn't mean I should have to rescue you instead!"

:momg_shadowed: "I am growing tired of being rescued myself. This is a nightmare..."

:big_deem_smug: "Well all dreams must end, even if I have to tear them to pieces myself!"

:momg_focused: "Deem, the only exit from here I know is the same way we came in, up in the sky! If it's still open. We have to move your Heart out of here before it collapses completely."

:big_deem_smug: "Not if I destroy here first!"

What Moriko needs is someone whose words can get through to people...
>>
No. 849240 ID: 2efb36
File 151222347556.png - (36.24KB , 800x600 , remember_me.png )
849240

Moriko uses Dere Technique: Shadow Spirit
Moriko amplifies with Yan!


:mo_shadow_hope: "Moriko, I knew you'd need my help! Deem's right in front of you. Remember, the difference in your heights is only seventy-four feet! You can climb that mountain!"

:momg_camera: "That's not helping. Why do you look different?"

:mo_shadow_smile: "I don't know!"

:momg_focused: "Never mind then. We need to convince Deem to let us move her Heart."

:big_deem_smug: "No you don't."

:momg_shock: "Wait!"

:mo_shadow_hmph: "Wait!"

Deem uses ??? Technique: All the World's Evil
>>
No. 849241 ID: 2efb36
File 151222355887.png - (18.02KB , 800x500 , definitely_not_going_to_cause_any_trouble.png )
849241

Forbidden magic. Something to soak in power from the curses that are proliferating here.

A random imp benefits from it instead.
>>
No. 849242 ID: 2efb36
File 151222362103.png - (28.66KB , 800x600 , background_deem.png )
849242

Deem's attempt to cast a spell sets off another surge of unstable magic.

>+e|eport them inTo the gro|_|nD.
A freakish intrusion of alternative geography surges and threatens to engulf Stargazer as she hops between columns above a cursed (jelly) sea. It inexplicably fizzles out and a cinnamon bun drops to the floor nearby instead.

Stargazer ignores this nonsense.

>|=ri??dsh?? thr??gh super?or fIREpov/er.
The air around Moriko's shadow almost bursts into flames but instead she gets a cake.

>Hvgen=ss is goOd.
Magic focuses on Moriko but then swerves off and affects Deem instead.

Deem grew one inch taller! And so did everyone else!

>F?r sta???rS, goTta enh?nce knOc|<ers.
Deem's chest threatens to unleash an avalanche... but Moriko's shadow becomes more of a handful instead.

:mo_shadow_smile: "Moriko, try some of this cake!"
>>
No. 849243 ID: 2efb36
File 151222379625.png - (58.48KB , 800x600 , ill_fix_this.png )
849243

:big_deem_angry: "That should have worked!"

A monster bites Deem.

:big_deem_waaah: "How dare you! You're supposed to be my servants!"

:mo_shadow_hope: "We're supposed to be your servants! Let us help you! We have to get your Heart and then carry it to the ceiling somehow!"

:big_deem_annoyed: "You know it's very previous to me! I won't let just anyone touch it! ... Maybe if it's you, Moriko."

:momg_encourage: "Deem, the earth pulse is holding it in place. Can you force it to release? How can we dislodge it?"

:big_deem_waaah: "Well hit it with your hammer or something!"
>>
No. 849244 ID: 2efb36
File 151222386536.png - (22.88KB , 800x550 , starchugger.png )
849244

>Stargazer should drink raw magic, grow super huge, and blast her way out with an eye beam. THE eye beam.
>Yeah, that's the magical girl way!
Finally a good idea, Stargazer know. She's navigated to where Deem's Heart rests and now she drinks in the plentiful raw mana spurting from it.
>>
No. 849245 ID: 2efb36
File 151222388985.png - (77.79KB , 800x600 , like_putting_too_much_air_into_a_balloon.png )
849245

The Starry Eyed Apocalypse Maiden expands to apocalyptic proportions.
>>
No. 849246 ID: 2efb36
File 151222392432.png - (49.17KB , 800x600 , stuff_lighting_up_means_powerful.png )
849246

Stargazer uses Tsun Technique: Gazerbeam
Stargazer boosts with Yan

Destroy, destroy, destroy everything.

A beam of ravening annihilation stabs through the clouds to crack open the sky.

But it creates cake instead of cracking the boundary of the labyrinth.
>>
No. 849247 ID: 2efb36
File 151222402189.png - (48.71KB , 600x800 , stargazer_does_not_approve.png )
849247

Instead of opening the barrier, the clouds open like an oven door and cake tumbles down into the jelly sea. This is no mere trifle.

:sgmg_annoyed: "..."

Stargazer is fed up with this. Stargazer is unlikely to follow any more commands!

:qb_basic: "Uwah, that's really impressive! You actually made things worse. you'll need to act quickly to salvage things! You've only got one more chance to act!"
>>
No. 849249 ID: deec6e

>>849247

Your wings are not for show, Moriko. Fly to the heart, grip it carefully, and calm its raging pulse for long enough to free it by channeling your best Kuu meditative stance - do not attack it, or the attack will turn to cake! Then fly to the roof, carrying the orb! Or ask Deem and Stargazer to help you lift it up. It's... kinda big.
>>
No. 849251 ID: b7627b

>>849247
Quick, consume all of the cake! You're big enough to do that now!

Also enhance knockers for everyone, the situation looks screwy enough for that to work.
>>
No. 849254 ID: 094652

Ignore the stupid and CLIMB OUT OF THIS NUTHOUSE! Thank you.
>>
No. 849261 ID: deec6e

>>849249

>It's... kinda big.

Oh! Oh. Deem has a big heart. That is bleeding. It figures.

It figures that she is a magnificent and powerful dungeon to have such a big heart! Clearly, that's what this means, in this magical dream-logic realm!

Hhhhh... Deem. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. You didn't have to end up like some carto--stylish villain, just to achieve the power to protect your frie- your interests. That's not what you really want, and you know it. Else we'd not gotten through to you at all. This is your dream, Deem. Calm those raging, contradictory emotions. Save the day.
>>
No. 849322 ID: d36af7

C'mon, folks. Solution is obvious.

Moriko, use the ultimate Hammerai Tsun technique, "It's not like I like you or anything, baka!" to launch Deem into the sky, leaving a Deem-shaped hole in any intervening walls, no matter how sturdy they might otherwise appear. Can't be converted into cake because it's not actually magic, just a really good hammer swing.

Moriko can then fly through the same hole using those wings. Stargazer's gigantic form can simply climb out to safety.
>>
No. 849347 ID: 3abd97

>You've only got one more chance to act!
If this is the last update it's probably time for Stargazer's ultimate technique where she opens her second eye. (Or reveals whatever other starry horror is hidden back there, as she only has one).

>A random imp benefits from it instead.
>definitely_not_going_to_cause_any_trouble.png
We could use the overcharged imp as a grenade or something.

>"Well hit it with your hammer or something!"
You heard her, Moriko. You slam her secret spot with your big hard hammer.

>drinks in the plentiful raw mana spurting from it.
>The Starry Eyed Apocalypse Maiden expands to apocalyptic proportions.
I wonder how this is going to translate to Reisarf when she comes off him. Make him taller? Make his dick huge? Inexplicable gender swap?

Either way he's probably going to be wearing a cake instead of clothes.
>>
No. 849350 ID: 33cbe7

>>849251
It'll just keep hitting random targets, but sure.
Stargazer, here's a simple command: Use physical force to rend the barrier before any more of your skin- I mean, clothes- falls off!
Moriko, you must make your appeals to the heart. Deem doesn't keep that close to her chest, remember? Another alternative is to give Deem a nosebleed with something lewd and direct the shower of raw mana downwards to create thrust.
>>
No. 849354 ID: 3ce125

Moriko, tell Deem to throw you to her heart. Then smack it with your hammer to dislodge it, and carry it up and out.
>>
No. 849360 ID: c88e6d

>>849247
Stargazer, Deem, YOU'RE KAIJU, JUST RIP THE HEART OUT OF THE GROUND WITH YOUR GIANT MONSTER HANDS AND SHIELD IT WITH YOUR BODIES.
>>
No. 849481 ID: 2efb36
File 151229375028.png - (31.67KB , 480x640 , qb_advice.png )
849481

Hiiiii. Since there's a lot of things to keep track of of, maybe I should remind you, uhuuu.

You should think very carefully about what needs to be done, what resources you have and what the possible pitfalls are.

Any magic that causes harm will instead make delicious desserts, any beneficial magic will randomly affect a valid target and any magic that affects Deem will affect everyone. You've changed the terrain, changed Moriko and Stargazer and the power of magical girls is amplified but the proof of their status, their cute clothes, are being consumed by it! How scandalous! Huhuhu, I won't tell them that last one was your fault.

Deem is still not thinking clearly and Stargazer doesn't want to listen to you any more. They both might need some convincing or extra motivation! Also there's imps. I think some of them are cute, but don't get distracted by them, ne? And for another thing, might something cause another surge of unstable magic in the middle of all your hard laid plans?

Deem's Heart is locked into its current position by the earth pulse. That burning halo of curses around it is big, isn't it?

After you can move it, you need to remove it from this distorted space. Where are the exits? Moriko and Stargazer came in through a hole in the barrier in the sky. Is it still there? What if it's not? Also, so you don't forget, the sky is very high in the air!

The collapse will be less harmful without the Heart present, but you probably don't want to be here for it. How can people get out too?

Good luck~
>>
No. 849483 ID: b7627b

>>849481
I see..
Then I would like to rescind my previous suggestion >>849251
and just have deem enhance her knockers.
>>
No. 849484 ID: 0d1514

>>849481
take the ALL THE WORLD'S EVIL imp and stick it in the curse aura
>>
No. 849485 ID: 0d1514

Deem's ring has smaller rings on it. Can we remove the ring representing Alkaline and stick it in the curse and/or jello? Alkaline is good against curses and Jello may be used as a summoning medium.

Also, it's okay Stargazer. Just bad timing. Should have worked but the cake thing kicked in. You did your best.
>>
No. 849486 ID: 0d1514

Also maybe use a hunger spell on deem. She can't eat but the imps can.
>>
No. 849487 ID: 0d1514

current problems:
heat- heat= explosions maybe? maybe we can prevent explosions by reducing the heat?
Curse: curses are bad. Moriko had a sorta shrine maiden thing going on- use a dere purification ritual?
Imps: Now that two members of our part are giants, presumably the imps are less of a danger. However I've got the feeling that they may be solidified clumps of curse- they may be able to purge the curse by using them to soak up curse and then defeating them.
Crazy magic: We can't buff and we can't attack. We can only use neutral magics- and neutral magics can be magnified by casting them on deem.
Power: Too much power! We need to either vent it or use it up.
>>
No. 849488 ID: 0d1514

oh and
Earth pulse: we have to either bring it to a climax (may explode) or calm it down. Smacking the orb with a hammer seems inadvisable.
>>
No. 849490 ID: ac62b5

>>849481
that sounds like a hassle, let's just do cute things and wait for everything to work itself out.
>>
No. 849491 ID: 0d1514

>>849485
Or just have Moriko wear the ring as a hat. Important thing- Jelly techniques.
>>
No. 849494 ID: 33cbe7

Excellent advice from a completely trustworthy source.
Okay, new plan: Throw the unstable imp absorbing curses from the air at the heart to free it from the pillar.Kuu Technique: IMPromptu Missile! Then Moriko can swoop in and get her hands all over Deem's most private part.

As for getting out of here - Hello! Moriko has wings, and Deem and Stargazer are both titanic! Moriko can flap in an ungainly fashion to achieve altitude, and the twin titans can just jump. Survival is enough motivation, right? Deem might get less air with her legs submerged in jello, but she can use those spider legs to help traverse the walls of the cavern. In brief: Yan Technique(s): Coiled Springs of Thunderous Ascent!
QB... QB can just appear out of nowhere at the top if it wants. We don't really mind either way.
>>
No. 849495 ID: 0d1514

>>849247
Stargazer use Kuu technique- frosty pout. Everyone is trying all these things are they're ridiculous and blowing up in our faces. Calm down and chill out, get cool enough to beat this heat and think of something.
>>
No. 849497 ID: 0d1514

Moriko, use Dere technique- Pure handholding. Hold deems, uh, finger and promise her that you will ever be her faithful hammurai servant. These imps are merely false servants conjured by the curse- would she trust them enough to touch the orb as she trusts Moriko?
>>
No. 849498 ID: 0d1514

Deem, use Kuu technique- I all I see is mine. This is not your dungeon, these are not your imps. They are things the curse forced upon you. But you are a dungeon. Claim them. Any structure a dungeon resides in is a dungeon! Any monster that enters a dungeon can be claimed by that dungeon! Do not flee the situation- exert your control! Make the curse YOURS!
>>
No. 849503 ID: d36af7

If Stargazer can be persuaded to listen, how about Kuu Technique: Three-Point Perspective Shell Game to link Deem's Heart, the evil-absorbing imp, and the highest accessible spot in the cavern (since those three things are perpendicular focal points, in some metaphysical sense), and then rapidly swap them around? Neither beneficial nor harmful since it's strictly a matter of equivalent exchange.

Imp disconnects heart from earth pulse due to pre-existing curse absorbtion effect, or even if it doesn't, every time the shell-game effect attempts to move Deem's heart to the top, it instead moves everything in the cavern upward. Wild magic effects can't extend beyond the area of surging earth-pulse to relocate the entire mountain, so up and out means we all escape by surfing on an erupting jelly volcano.
>>
No. 849592 ID: 33d4be

Ok, so... the only magic that will work reliably is magic that isn't beneficial or harmful? Oh dear, what counts as beneficial?? Will a beneficial spell targeting everyone redirect to everyone, or will it bounce around randomly to multiply on some and miss some others? But a spell affecting Deem will affect everyone. So, if a teleport was cast on everyone, it would have a good chance of hitting Deem, and if it hit Deem it would hit everyone. So... mass teleport escape?
>>
No. 849613 ID: 2120ee

>>849247
Maybe Deem would be more successful in her endeavours if she didn't have to dedicate half her arms to boob management.
>>
No. 849627 ID: 3ae3fd

Deem, you are thinking like one of these simple, constrained beings. You are not a body. You are a world! This chaos, the curses and confections and confused cohorts and chaotic charms, are not surrounding your heart, they are within your heart, and to your heart, they are petty. Food and friends and fascinations, not threats. There is too much power about you, Consume it! Your denizens are misbehaving, they simply have not found their proper place, Build it!

Dere technique: Universal embrace! I am all and all is I.

Take all the power around you and use it! Mend the corridors, reinforce the mountain, build that martial school/orphanage and observatory they always wanted, build a small theme-park/child-care for adventuring families to leave the kids at, overwhelm the questing beast with your magically-enhanced will and bind it to your employ at a help desk to be public relations to worried parents and bratty children and irritating team mascots, build a small settlement for the unruly imps to inhabit and defend in waves, mutate the overloading imp into a miniboss, raise a dark-and-foreboding-tower to issue a challenge to all the world, breach a water-table and flood a labyrinth, everyone loves water labyrinths! rip those curses off of you and stick them onto treasure chests, Crush that confection curse into a cramped corridor crawling with consumptive slimes, let intruders try firing furious flames to fight flowing foes to face the fear of frightening fiends feasting ferociously for fattening and flinging their false forms! Tear minerals from the depths, bind lava to your service, draw the monsters into your will. This mountain will serve its own interests, and the whole mountain is you!

<insert maniacal laughter>
>>
No. 849942 ID: 2fe26a

Deem: You must ascend to the heavens to seek your vengeance! Raise this altar with your heart upon it up to the very top of the chamber with all your geomantic might!
Moriko: Use your shadow clone technique to make a dark copy of the dispelling ring upon Deem's finger, and slip it on the heart itself!
Stargazer: Just hang onto that pillar tightly. If you do manage to snap off the pillar between your thighs, well that just makes the heart more portable, doesn't it?
We've got a slight problem if the barrier is sealed: none of you have drill hair! Or actual drills! Perhaps Moriko's incorporeal shadow can pass through, and trigger its opening once more from the outside.
Cast a spell of Knocker Empowerment on Deem. Boosted Imps are still nothing compared to twin enhanced titans.
>>
No. 850067 ID: b15da4

Cast the curse absorption spell again and again, hoping for that lucky Deem redirect, and channel the power into continuous growth. Then, have Deem climb on top of Deem/Stargazer's shoulders to double the effective rate of growth! As Deem races to meet the ceiling, Deem's might will allow Deem to pound on the barrier with Deem's many fists and break free as one/Deem. If you use up all the curse energy in the process of everyone and their pet familiar absorbing curse energy, that's a bonus! The heart itself should grow out of its restraints once targeted, don't forget to pick that up before you go - but maybe after it rolls over all the imps first. This would be better facilitated by a neutral spatial warping spell that reshapes the terrain into a furrowed ramp downwards.
>>
No. 850485 ID: dab122
File 151279528564.png - (42.12KB , 800x600 , a_delicate_maiden.png )
850485

>Moriko, use the ultimate Hammerai Tsun technique, "It's not like I like you or anything, baka!" to launch Deem into the sky, leaving a Deem-shaped hole in any intervening walls, no matter how sturdy they might otherwise appear. Can't be converted into cake because it's not actually magic, just a really good hammer swing.
:momg_thoughtful: "If it is to enhance one's abilities, would it not affect a random person?"

>Moriko, tell Deem to throw you to her heart. Then smack it with your hammer to dislodge it, and carry it up and out.
:momg_encourage: "Simple then. Deem, can you throw me to your Heart?"

:big_deem_waaah: "I know you have to dislodge it, but after that, when you're carrying my Heart, be gentle with it! I am a delicate maiden!"

:mo_shadow_smile: "Go on, steal her Heart, Moriko!"

>Take the ALL THE WORLD'S EVIL imp and stick it in the curse aura
>I've got the feeling that they may be solidified clumps of curse- they may be able to purge the curse by using them to soak up curse and then defeating them.
:momg_thoughtful: "Wait, that might help. Deem, throw that imp first!"
>>
No. 850486 ID: dab122
File 151279534266.png - (22.62KB , 800x600 , danger_sense_impaired.png )
850486

The imp flies through the air, rebounds off the cursed aura, lands upside-down in Deem's throne then springs back up and tries to gnaw on it. The aura rapidly loses strength. The imp's body grows and warps as it feeds off the aura.

Stargazer is poised to squish the imp the moment it looks like it's getting too uppity.
>>
No. 850487 ID: dab122
File 151279545610.png - (39.09KB , 800x600 , ringu_2.png )
850487

Moriko flies through the air, drop kicks the back of the imp's head and Stargazer yanks it aside. The turbulent around Deem's Heart

>You heard her, Moriko. You slam her secret spot with your big hard hammer.
:momg_camera: "I won't dignify that with a response."

>Moriko: Use your shadow clone technique to make a dark copy of the dispelling ring upon Deem's finger, and slip it on the heart itself!
:momg_focused: "That may end up 'gentler' I'll make the attempt."

Moriko uses Dere Technique: Phantasm of Memory

A shadowy copy of the ring appears and Moriko carefully slides it around the Heart. The Heart falls out of its position. Moriko darts forward to catch it.

:big_deem_alarmed: "Haah?!"

:sgmg_bored: "..."

Stargazer quietly exterminates the imp.
>>
No. 850489 ID: dab122
File 151279555915.png - (31.60KB , 600x800 , heartjailbreak.png )
850489

Deem slumps as she loses her connection to the earth pulse.

:big_deem_alarmed: "Just get my Heart out of here, that's the important thing. We'll follow!"

:sgmg_concerned: "..."

Stargazer moves to help Deem stand. A human(?) crutch.

:mo_shadow_smile: "Don't worry, I'll protect her!"

Without a word, Moriko finds the shrinking hole in the sky and vanishes.

The entire chamber shudders violently.
>>
No. 850490 ID: dab122
File 151279563451.png - (45.64KB , 800x600 , various_forms_of_support.png )
850490

>Hhhhh... Deem. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. You didn't have to end up like some carto--stylish villain, just to achieve the power to protect your frie- your interests. That's not what you really want, and you know it. Else we'd not gotten through to you at all. This is your dream, Deem. Calm those raging, contradictory emotions. Save the day.
:big_deem_fed_up: "Before you can do anything else you need power. I can't even stand by myself. I'm pathetic, aren't I?"

:sgmg_smile: "..."

:big_deem_alarmed: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

>Deem, use Kuu technique- I all I see is mine. This is not your dungeon, these are not your imps. They are things the curse forced upon you. But you are a dungeon. Claim them. Any structure a dungeon resides in is a dungeon! Any monster that enters a dungeon can be claimed by that dungeon! Do not flee the situation- exert your control! Make the curse YOURS!
:big_deem_annoyed: "What do you think I tried just before? Seizing the spilled power of the Earth's children, that is the essence of a dungeon!"

>Also, it's okay Stargazer. Just bad timing. Should have worked but the cake thing kicked in. You did your best.
That's OK, because Stargazer knows she is the best.

:sgmg_pleased: "..."

:mo_shadow_hmph: "I don't want to rush you but that hole's closing!"
>>
No. 850491 ID: dab122
File 151279583196.png - (72.38KB , 800x600 , take_everything_good_plan.png )
850491

>Deem, you are thinking like one of these simple, constrained beings. You are not a body. You are a world! This chaos, the curses and confections and confused cohorts and chaotic charms, are not surrounding your heart, they are within your heart, and to your heart, they are petty. Food and friends and fascinations, not threats. There is too much power about you, Consume it! Your denizens are misbehaving, they simply have not found their proper place, Build it!
>Dere technique: Universal embrace! I am all and all is I.
>Take all the power around you and use it!
:big_deem_angry: "You're right, I won't let things end like this. I won't give anyone the satisfaction being defeated like this. I will not give up. I will rise. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. I'll take in it all!"

Deem uses K?u Technique- I all ? see is mine?
Deem uses Der? Techniq??: Univer?al embrace! I am a?l an? al? ?? I?
Deem uses ??? T?chn?qu?: ??ta?'? W??l


Deem tries to lay claim to everything in her sight, to soak in all the curses and dreams and bent magic.

Deem sets off another surge of out of control magic.

>?l?? enhance knoc|<ers for ev=ryOne, th= situa=ion looks s???y enoug|n for th@t to ??rk.
Huhu, you know, I am beginning to wonder how random this random magic really is.
>>
No. 850492 ID: dab122
File 151279586971.png - (43.86KB , 800x600 , out_of_bounds_error.png )
850492

>I w??der ?ow t??s is go??? +o translat= to Reisarf w|nen she comes off him. Make him tal|er? Make hi5 d|ck huge? Inexp|icable g=nder swaP?
Something's happened.

:sgmg_serious: "!"

What have you done, what have you done?! You eyeless stupids, you fumble tongues, you sponge brains you, you, you...

Never talk to Stargazer agai-

>5o, if a +eleport wAs cast on ev=ryone, i+ ???ld have a goOd ??ance of hit???g De??, and ?f it ??t D??m it ??uld h?+ ev=???ne. So... ma5s te|epo|-t =sca|oe?
Out of bounds. Connection lost.
>>
No. 850493 ID: dab122
File 151279591652.png - (30.71KB , 800x600 , and_then_he_had_cake.png )
850493

:qb_basic: "Uwae? why are you still here? Everyone's gone, so I guess that means you win!"

>It's probably time for Stargazer's ultimate technique where she opens her second eye. (Or reveals whatever other starry horror is hidden back there, as she only has one).
:qb_basic: "Hoeh? Oh no, no she's just not used to binocular vision."

...

:qb_basic: "..."

...

>QB... QB can just appear out of nowhere at the top if it wants. We don't really mind either way.
:qb_basic: "Well, I suppose I should go."

:qb_basic: "Thank you for playing!"
>>
No. 850495 ID: b7627b

>>850493
We need an end scene! An omake! (almost) Anything to wrap this up properly!
>>
No. 850498 ID: 33cbe7

Eat sticky bun.
>>
No. 850502 ID: 91ee5f

>>850487
>"I won't dignify that with a response."
But you just did! Saying, "I won't dignify that with a response." counts as responding to the thing you said you weren't going to respond to!
>>
No. 850504 ID: 3ce125

>>850493
Hey don't just leave us here!
>>
No. 850505 ID: 0d1514

>>850495
the omake is a transition to deem waking up post ghost-attack probly
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password