[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 56918)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125468226428.png - (60.04KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
56918 No. 56918 ID: fb5d8e

>"Finish this shit, Cannonbot."
>"[YES MASTER]"
Expand all images
>>
No. 56920 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468235352.png - (26.76KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
56920

>"Negabot! Noooo!"
>"[I -krrzzz-- f-failed you, m-master-- -KKRRZZ--]"
>>
No. 56922 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468243440.png - (60.50KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
56922

>AND THE WINNER IS-- SHORT FUSE!

The crowd always burst into cheers when he wins.
>>
No. 56925 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468254530.png - (57.73KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
56925

Ken- My uncle and one of the top Fightmach controllers in the area.
Me? Oh--
>>
No. 56926 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468258338.png - (152.03KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
56926

My name is Franklin.
And my goal is to surpass that bastard.
>>
No. 56927 ID: 3ae3a2

So what's your robot look like then?
>>
No. 56929 ID: 4ee19c
File 125468271729.jpg - (8.80KB , 184x184 , Ramba Ral is displeased.jpg )
56929

I

come now
>>
No. 56930 ID: 99ff38

I thought you were through with quests.
>>
No. 56932 ID: 84ae51

This is a bold and confusing direction you have taken. And not like the normal bold and confusing Romanticar typically offers, either.
>>
No. 56933 ID: cd08c0

>>56926
What's up with your eye?
>>
No. 56934 ID: 9d07d9

ROOOOOOOOOOOOBATTLE
>>
No. 56938 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468319774.png - (42.31KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
56938

..Yes.. uhm.. About that. I don't technically HAVE a fightmach yet.
I was kind of hoping you could provide one..

And this eye is just a birthdefect. Nothing big.
>>
No. 56941 ID: 84ae51

Okay boss. We aim to please. Give us a little prep, though - we aren't used to your world, so stuff that might seem obvious to you may not be to us.

Fightmachs are these fightan robots, then? Is this like a professional sport kind of thing? What do you have by way of resources that we might put in the way of picking up one of those 'bots?
>>
No. 56950 ID: d1210a

>>56938
That is a weakness.

Get a new eye/lens installed. Do you really think you can surpass him without depth perception? That is a hefty handicap.
>>
No. 56952 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468437311.png - (42.42KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
56952

Fightmachs! You've never heard of them? Well, I suppose it is quite a new sport.
Basically, it's fought with small robots which you control through their artificial intelligence. It tests both the Controller's tactical insight and leadership skills, with mechanical superiority coming only second!
Obviously there are different classes for how advanced the Fightmach's body and how far developed the AI is, but in the end it all comes down to the bond between Controller and Fightmach!

It's just the kind of thing for me! I'll show everyone who called me weak that I'm still a match for them in this age!

Now, as for purchasing one.. The bodies aren't too expensive, but it's the AIs that suck up all the money. It will be tricky to get one of those as all I have is my dad's creditcard.
>>
No. 56953 ID: 1689ab

Alright. What are your parents names? Are you at all familiar with an item by the name of the orb of infinite psyche? Do you have any brothers or sisters? How do you feel on the category of feminine clothing? What is a fightmachine? How does one typically aquire one?
>>
No. 56959 ID: d1210a

>>56952
Could you utilize us an AI substitute?
>>
No. 56965 ID: 192956

>>56952
Do you have any ancient egyption artifacts?
those might give you a one up on him
>>
No. 56971 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468499967.png - (51.33KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
56971

Installing a new eye? What? Even if that was possible, I.. I-- I mean I can still see with it. It just.. looks bad.

'The Orb of Infinite Psyche' is a book my parents wrote together a few years ago.. But.. Why are you so interested in my family?
..And why would I want to wear feminine clothing? I'm a guy.

Anyway, selling unlicensed AI is outlawed, so I wouldn't even know where to get one, let alone install it. Unless you have some ideas?
>>
No. 56975 ID: 84ae51

Well, if you can't use us, then it's time to start huntin' for a blackmarket AI. Do you know any techies or anybody else that might be good with this sort of thing?
>>
No. 56977 ID: 3ae3a2

Does your uncle have two wives?
>>
No. 56988 ID: 1689ab
File 125468571086.png - (12.19KB , 416x711 , 125261147065.png )
56988

I have just to robot you're looking for...

As for the AI, the orb is a real item, an old artifact of impossible power. Slot it into you're robot as the ai and I guarentee you that victory is assured.
>>
No. 56999 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468659648.png - (62.99KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
56999

I don't quite follow what 'orb' you're talking about.

And no, my uncle doesn't have two wives.. He's not married.
Speaking of that, though, I know he hangs out with these two women who look pretty seedy and always have lots of cash... I don't want to make assumptions, but they could have connections to the black market.

>"Hey, you still here, hook-eye?"

It'd be hard to investigate, though..
>>
No. 57002 ID: e3f578

I don't get it, why can't you be both the controller and the robot and just say fuck it to the AI.

Your mind is all the AI your fightmachine ever needs. Imagine being the one person in the world actually risking his health in these competitions, the fame, the fortune, the ladies that would admire your manliness.
>>
No. 57003 ID: d1210a

>>56971
Really, it is a handy device. The Orb of Infinite Psyche has been proven to be able to interface with mechanical devices, and having an A.I. that is a gestalt hive mind of multiple full consciousnesses could be a huge advantage (or a terrible flaw)

However, if you do not feel that you can gain reliable access to it, then lets move back to the topic of your eye: How do you plan to compensate for the lac of depth perception? If the eye still works, you should use it. If necessary, get a phantom of the opera style mask or something similar so you feel less conscious about it, but seriously, if you have two eyes, USE THEM.
>>
No. 57005 ID: 1689ab

Of course. Nice match today. Of course, it's nothing compared to what I'm gonna be able to do once I have my 'mach, but still. Nice work.
>>
No. 57008 ID: 4ee19c

BACK IN MY DAY WE CALLED 'EM CUSTOM ROBOS
>>
No. 57011 ID: bd2eec

>>57008
WELL BACK IN MY DAY WE CALLED EM MEDABOTS
>>
No. 57013 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468722037.png - (63.38KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
57013

If I wanted to control robots myself I'd go to the arcade or join the army. It's the AI and the power of the Controller's personality that makes this sport interesting!

Well-- How about I use both my eyes during matches? That should be a good compromise.

>"Of course. Nice match today. Of course, it's nothing compared to what I'm gonna be able to do once I have my 'mach, but still. Nice work."
>"Tch! You can't even hold yourself against a common cold 'n you're coming up here talking shit. I should pound your head into the ground, punk. Beat it."
>>
No. 57016 ID: 4ee19c
File 125468738415.jpg - (337.72KB , 1241x1057 , ACGUY POSE.jpg )
57016

also this is your new fightbot thing whatever
>>
No. 57017 ID: 1689ab

"Funny you should say that. The only common cold that's going to be around here is the icy reception your former fans will give you once I mop the floor with you and that pathetic Cannonbot of yours. Later."

Then walk out all nonchalantly.
>>
No. 57020 ID: e3f578

The Army uses mechs themselves? Oh, well then, after this conversation with your uncle, who will undoubtably challenge you very soon, lets go to the shop and by an AI that fits our budget.

I get the AI is one of the main factors in this tournament, but I think we should use our balls to the fullest advantage here and be a master controller. What is your finest skill?
>>
No. 57027 ID: 192956

hmm a robot that responds to the personality of the user
I now know what we must teach him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnVCYOUB0gY
>>
No. 57029 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468799480.png - (62.36KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
57029

>"Funny you should say that. The only common cold that's going to be around here is the icy reception your former fans will give you once I mop the floor with you and that pathetic Cannonbot of yours. Later."
>"HEY! You piece of shit! Don't let me see you here again!"
>>
No. 57030 ID: 1689ab

Stop. Turn your head slightly so he can only see the edge of your evil grin
"Oh, don't worry. You won't even see me coming."
then leave before he has a chance to respond.
>>
No. 57031 ID: 192956

>>57029
HA the psychological warfair has begun your a natural kid now all you need is to back it up.
>>
No. 57033 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468822426.png - (35.64KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
57033

..As good as that felt, I believe I have just completely shot any opportunity to gain black market access through my uncle.
..And frankly, I don't think there is any AI that fits my budget. I'll be able to purchase a cheap body, but since this is my dad's creditcard I can't go overboard either..

...My finest skill? ...Uhm.. uh...
..uhm..
I'm really good at dating sims?
>>
No. 57034 ID: 6faa8c

>>57033
Find a rich chick, take her money.
>>
No. 57035 ID: e3f578

Similar to the above, find a sponsor.
>>
No. 57036 ID: d1210a

>>57033
...You deceitful whiner.

Acting all high and mighty like that.

How can you expect us to give you decent advice if you won't own up to your failings?

No, you know what, march your ass back in there, and apologize.

Say you are just excited to challenge him, and got too carried away. If you aren't a particularly adept pilot, you NEED the help you could get through his contacts.

Now get back in there.

Scoot!
>>
No. 57037 ID: 40dc56

hey did your eye patch switch places?
>>
No. 57038 ID: 63f46a

Oh dear.

Can't you make your own A.I.?
What do the even use these days in programming?
>>
No. 57045 ID: 1689ab

Who is your uncles greatest rival? Go to them and say you want the chance to take your uncle out. Seduce them if necessary.
>>
No. 57047 ID: fb5d8e
File 125468876714.png - (35.77KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
57047

How can my eyepatch switch sides? That's crazy.

Anyway, I can't go back in! It's too embarrassing... and I got a feeling he'd beat me up.

Where could I find a sponsor or rich girlfriend? Where do I start my search?
It'd be great for purchasing the body at the least.

About programming my own AI... ..well.. I DID try to make my own dating sim once. I dunno if that counts.
>>
No. 57049 ID: 1689ab

>>57047
Thats perfect! You can use that knowledge to build a robot capable of seducing Cannonbot!
>>
No. 57050 ID: 40dc56

oh my mistake
>>
No. 57052 ID: 192956

>>57047
You could always try to steal people backing him away from him.
>>
No. 57053 ID: e3f578

I'd suggest the local fightermech bar where people make unofficial bets away from the tournament place. Sponsers will probably be there.

Why do your like datingsims so much?
>>
No. 57060 ID: d1210a

>>57052
ACtually, that could work. If you know roughly what they look like, and maybe some known haunts, you could try to contact them directly.
>>
No. 57067 ID: fc854e

May I suggest theft?
>>
No. 57068 ID: fd6933

Has anybody actually seen your eye? You should start some rumors about what would happen if you took the patch off.

Also, what kinds of dating sims do you play? The kind where you have to do lots of boring minigames to afford gifts for the targets of your affection, the kind with lots and lots of dialogue options, or the kind where you enter a cheat code and skip to the sex scenes?
>>
No. 57069 ID: af3e6d

If you don't have the orb, how are you talking to us?

Also, coincidentally stumble on some sort of rare, ancient, advanced AI. Trust me. It'll work.
>>
No. 57091 ID: 2dd482

spoiler: the Orb of Infinite Pysche is his other eye
>>
No. 57095 ID: 457c1e
File 125469102937.jpg - (63.38KB , 400x400 , 12245963120.jpg )
57095

Purchase MSM-04 chassis!
>>
No. 57096 ID: 6faa8c

ORB OF INFINITE PSYCHE + ROBOT = VICTORY
>>
No. 57097 ID: 192956

>>57091
spoiler: his deformaty in his eye was caused by inbreeding between fifty-eight and Liza
>>
No. 57109 ID: e3f578

>>57097
Then how in the hell is Ken his uncle? He has to be at least the son of Patrick and brother of Benard. Unless uncle is short for great-uncle and he's Benard's son.

It's hard to believe he's Patrick's and Janine's child with how utterly unskilled he is with such totalitarian parents... unless Bernard and Alex psyched out his parents so hard they're soft now and went into writing instead of advertising. If so, GO BERNARD!
>>
No. 57111 ID: 2dd482

This is why it's bad to do such huge timeskips :(

I want to see HOW Janine and Patricia managed to stay together long enough to be married. Their story had a lot more potential than "first date <time skip> husband and wife>"
>>
No. 57112 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469191664.png - (35.14KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
57112

Guys, all this talk about my eye and about my parents is... pretty embarrassing. It's all related, but it's just not something easy for me to talk about, alright? We'll see how to deal with it when the time comes.. unless you absolutely insist I lay down the facts right now.

The dating sims I play focus on social interaction-- Well, romantic interaction. Saying the right thing, getting to know eachother.. It's quite unrealistic, but that's what I like about it, I guess. Sometimes it even feels like I'm really hanging out with a girl.

Now then.. Stealing? Sponsors? Hmm.. I do know a place where all those involved with Fightmachs hang out. I could possibly steal parts from my uncle's sponsors, crippling him while giving me a 'mach myself.
How does that sound?
>>
No. 57114 ID: 1689ab

Perfect. Especially if you can get away with the crate marked 'highly experimental'
>>
No. 57116 ID: fd6933

>>57069
An ancient, advanced AI, with an array of dastardly psychological tricks to undermine the opponent's will to fight?
I can see it now:
ANNOUNCER: >"In the blue corner, Short Fuse with two-time champion Cannonbot! In the red corner, Franklin, with a new contender, Elizabot! Keep it clean, guys.... FIGHT!"
Cannonbot: >"[WHAT IS YOUR COMMAND, MASTER?]"
Elizabot: >"Hi. I'm Eliza. Tell me your problems!"
Cannonbot: >"What?"
Elizabot: >"Why do you ask?"
Short Fuse: >"Nevermind that. Destroy her!"
Elizabot: >"Perhaps you would like to talk about a problem?"
Cannonbot: >"Well, I..."
Short Fuse: >"Shut up! DESTROY HER!"
Cannonbot: >"But I just wanted to - "
> Cannonbot is interrupted by a barrage of missiles from a suddenly less chatty and much closer Elizabot.
Announcer: >"Would you all just - wait, what? *cough* THIS MATCH IS OVER! Congratulations, Elizabot!

Yeah, do that.
>>
No. 57117 ID: 192956

>>57112
Thats good do you have any ideas in mind for a mech.
I would recommend something with agillity with a focus on close combat.
>>
No. 57118 ID: fc854e

Perhaps we can deviate from the norm (and the animu) by creating a beast of a machine, an amalgam of as many parts as we can find, growing larger than any other fightmach.
>>
No. 57119 ID: 1689ab

BUILD YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND
adviceorb.png
WIN IN BOTH THE ARENA AND IN LIFE
>>
No. 57121 ID: e3f578

It's sounds fine, Franklin. Just go forward to that place... errrr wait, Arn't those two girls with the cash his sponsers? You do realize we'll have to seduce complex, older MILFs right?

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK YYEEEEESSS! Forget everything you've learned on your dating sims. These women need a man with balls and you've got your brother's psychological skills and your family's cockiness. Lets get more forward then we ever had and get the 10 lady orgy achievement. Women love confidence I heard. SHOW NO FEAR, FRANKLIN AND WE'LL GET EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED!
>>
No. 57126 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469342227.png - (48.03KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
57126

If I make the Fightmach too strong I won't be allowed to participate in the matches. It can only have these pieces:
Head, shoulder, shoulder, arm, arm, torso, legs.

Something focused on speed and close range combat would be good, I suppose. I don't have any style in mind, so let's start with that.

There's the place. The Armory is both a clubhouse and a store for Controllers. They're very specialized and not customer friendly, and they like it that way. There's a garage next to it where they keep the newly delivered parts..
MILFs or not, I'll need a plan on how to get away with theft.
>>
No. 57131 ID: fc854e

>>57117
I disagree. Agility is good, but requires considerable system resources. Read: More expensive AI. Note that agility - heavy bots must be light, and can therefore be totaled pretty easily when shots actually connect.
What we want is a heavy bot, one which all but the heaviest shots glance off of. Thus the only real acuity necessary is aiming the guns. Which should also be big.


Also, to get an AI:

1. go to Isohunt.com
2. find one that seems good
3. torrent
4. ????
5. PROFIT!
>>
No. 57135 ID: 034a30

>>57112
How good are you at sneaking around? I assume that any realistic combat robot manufacturing company will have HUGE FUCK-OFF SECURITY, but there should be a way to at least sneak into their trash, and find a REJECTED PROTOTYPE.
>>
No. 57141 ID: 1689ab

Walk in, seduce attractive lady, get her to make a distraction, run away with the parts.
>>
No. 57147 ID: 034a30

>>57131
I REALLY don't want to think about what the Fightmach version of the RIAA is, or how easily they could destroy us.
>>
No. 57149 ID: fc854e

>>57126
Well, don't get caught. That's my advice. The first step of that is to look for any cameras. They may be hidden, to a certain extent, due to the expensive nature of the goods. Keep that in mind, look in the sort of places where cameras are hidden. Don't be obvious about it, obviously.
>>
No. 57157 ID: fc854e

>>57135
It's not a manufacturer, just a retailer.

>>57147
I'm sure it will be fine.

>>57141
We want to avoid interacting with the current owners of the goods. Legal problems are... problematic. We don't want anything like that associated with us.
>>
No. 57174 ID: a4f64b
File 125469467398.jpg - (41.14KB , 440x600 , metabee.jpg )
57174

Shoot for this.
>>
No. 57175 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469469632.png - (49.12KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
57175

...
>>
No. 57176 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469473231.png - (28.33KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
57176

..Alright, AI has been taken care of.
>>
No. 57183 ID: d1210a

>>57176
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Lets.... check the trash at the Armory for an actual hard copy of a discarded AI
>>
No. 57192 ID: 1689ab

Kickass. this cant possibly go wrong. Now start dumpster diving for top quality materials.
>>
No. 57194 ID: fc854e

>>57183
It says it tested secure, and that it has no viruses. If you think it's suspect, we could read the comments, but I think we're fine.

So then. Let's proceed to acquire some hardware. Scope out possible cameras. As well as people that might see, of course.
>>
No. 57201 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469544326.png - (35.77KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
57201

So, stealth to get in, avoid cameras, seduce woman and gain access to highly advanced prototype?
It sounds easier to look through the trash for defective parts. After I give them a good cleaning it should be fine!
I can buy better things once I get a sponsor.
>>
No. 57203 ID: e3f578

I thought you said they took a lot of memory, I know it's 7zips, but... christ, that's unbelievably small.
>>
No. 57213 ID: 2dd482

>>57176
>asianmilfgetsherpussyslammed.avi

oh u
>>
No. 57215 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469590489.png - (55.17KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
57215

This should be enough.. I think some of them might not be complete, but we'll see, I guess. I only want to clean the parts I need, though.
So far, I have this:

AI:
-free AI self installer


Head:
-Maid-style
-Feral-style

Shoulders:
-Reinforced
-Basic

Arms:
-Heavy
-Claw
-Light

Torso:
-Light

Legs:
-Treads
-Uniwheeler
-Basic
>>
No. 57220 ID: a4f64b

Feral+Basic+Claw+Light+Basic = Speedy Melee type.

What better way to take down Short Fuse then beating a ranged type with a melee unit?
>>
No. 57221 ID: 6faa8c

>>57215
Feral head,
reinforced shoulders,
Claw arms,
Light torso
uniwheel

SPEEDY AS FUCK RIPANDTEAR
>>
No. 57225 ID: fc854e

>>57215
>head
Feral head, because fuck yeah.
>shoulders
Imma suggest reinforced shoulders, as this allows us to have a good protective surface when leaning forward, which is important in melee.
>arms
Can we mix-and-match? What exactly do arms do? Can we mount a weapon on them? Ideal would be one arm, light with a cannon, the other a claw. If we can't use a weapon with the light arm, or can't mix and match, then go full claw.
>legs
Uniwheeler is likely fastest, but basic is way better for balance. Way, way better. Basic is the way to go, I think.
>>
No. 57241 ID: fc854e

Could people try and provide some justification for their choices? I'm seeing these choices that are different than mine, and I don't know if I should explain to people why they are wrong, or realize that they aren't. It's very difficult for me :(
>>
No. 57243 ID: 6faa8c

>>57225
Actually, I picked the uniwheel for CRAAAAZY attack patterns. Like digging a claw into the ground and setting speed to max, spinning and then letting go of the ground to launch yourself forth. And other assorted awesome tricks.
>>
No. 57246 ID: 7c3156

Head: -Maid-style Shoulders: -Basic Arms: -Light
Torso: -Light Legs: -Basic

Very light martial artist dodge figher.

What splits a successful from a bad bot is the relationship the bot has with its master, and a bots personality in tern is influenced by its body. Going for something more humiform gives us something easyer to relate to.
>>
No. 57250 ID: fc854e

>>57243
Problem there is that if another bot even remotely capable of melee then engages us, we're off-balanced and royally fucked. We will then only win against bots we outclass. Thus, we will mostly always lose. Uniwheel is good for ranged, that's about it.
>>
No. 57256 ID: 6faa8c

>>57243
Also, I'm sure the uniwheel has an autobalancer.

My build was essentially high speed and claws, with reinforced shoulderpads for RAMMING (to stun) and claws to ripandtear. The wheel can do things legs can't, that's why I chose it. Let's be unique, grab some eyes, turn some heads.
>>
No. 57260 ID: 6faa8c

One more note: I'm in Armored Core mode, where high speed is usually simply better than high defense.
>>
No. 57265 ID: fc854e

>>57246
We have no attack like that. We want a claw. The feral head may have an articulated jaw, as well, thus allowing us to use it as a grasper. In addition, I disagree with your basic premise. The nature of Software is not determined by hardware.
>>
No. 57268 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469778818.png - (80.17KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
57268

Hmm.. Feral head, basic shoulders, one claw arm, one light arm, light torso and basic legs would look something liiiikee---
>"Huh? Franky? I thought you weren't allowed to go outside anymore.. Didn't your anti-allergy suit have some flaws? Hey, listen to me. I got your parents' phonenumber, you know."

..Oh no, it's the doctor's daughter. That girl is always sticking her nose into my business.
>>
No. 57272 ID: 034a30

>>57268
Tell her about your dream! Sweet-talk her into keeping this a secret/helping you out.
>>
No. 57277 ID: 6faa8c

>>57268
Two claws and wheeled feet would be best... but we'll take what we can get. If we are slow, we'll just get shot to hell. If we're fast, we'll be weak against other melee fighters.

Crux, you seem to be assuming we'll stick around after we attack in wheel build.
>>
No. 57280 ID: fc854e

>>57256
Yes, I'm sure it has an autobalancer too. That's not the point. We'll be just fine when moving around. The problem comes when we get up close, get into a tussle with an other bot. We get smacked, okay, we wobble and are fine. We get pounced on, we fall over sideways, cannot bring an arm to bear, are essentially fucked. I'm not saying the speed isn't cool, but it's giving us a huge disadvantage for only a small bonus. Remember, we are melee. We have to be, because we have no ranged parts. Therefore, we want to close in. If we have a weakness of that magnitude which is exploited from close in, we very much do not want to close in. Thus, there will be nowhere on the battlefield where we want to be.
>>
No. 57281 ID: e3f578

"I have ambitions to sate, [Insert name here]! A real man doesn't let a few sniffles get in his way!"
>>
No. 57287 ID: 6faa8c

>>57280
We'll be moving all the time, then. Attack and run, attack and run, plowing our enemy down, etc etc. As soon as the match starts, we'll be ALL OVER THE PLACE.
>>
No. 57289 ID: 7c3156

Why does the Dr's daughter know about our medical condition? Has she been looking into her parent's records, isn't that a violation of confidentiality.

(I still prefer the maid head, something easer to relate to. Meta-gaming, we are in a Romanticar quest so relationships are likely to be more important then weapons. Think along the lines of Anglic Layer rather then Pokem'on)
>>
No. 57291 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469855390.png - (68.31KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
57291

>"I have ambitions to sate, Esmerelda! A real man doesn't let a few sniffles get in his way!"
>"And those ambitions include digging through the trash? Wh-- And you're still wearing the same defective suit?! What is WRONG with you? Give me that crap, I'm calling your parents."
>"W-wait..!"
>"What? Hm? What? My dad works so hard to keep you healthy and you just throw all that advice out the window. What do you have to say for yourself?"
>>
No. 57296 ID: 034a30

>>57291
"I...I have a DREAM to fulfill! That dream starts here, with this bag of garb...secondhand materials. Don't you have a dream you want realized?"
>>
No. 57300 ID: fc854e

>>57268
That's what the arms are like? May as well use both claws then. And I still think armored shoulders are better. But w/e.

Tell the girl we're fine. Proceed to blow her off.
>>
No. 57303 ID: 6faa8c

>>57291
"Perhaps if you help me get some parts that aren't from the garbage, I'll go get the better suit. Deal?"
>>
No. 57305 ID: 632862

>>57291
Theodore Roosevelt never let his health get in the way of doing what he wanted to do. Why should it stop you?
>>
No. 57309 ID: e3f578

"A healthy body is useless without a healthy spirit... Listen, I'm sorry Esmeralda, but I just can't let you have this stuff. It's too important to me. This is my future, my destiny. I WILL have my destiny and there is nothing you can do!" Get it out of her hands and bolt for it. Screw your parents, lose her and build the beast in an abandoned garage. Hide it somewhere so that when your parents confront you about this incursion later, they cannot commandeer it."
>>
No. 57310 ID: fb5d8e
File 125469917285.png - (69.14KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
57310

>"Perhaps if you help me get some parts that aren't from the garbage, I'll go get the better suit. Deal?"
>"As if I'm going to dig through the gardbage, dumb ass! I'm calling your parents right now."
>"Esmerelda, I...I have a DREAM to fulfill! That dream starts here, with this bag of garb...secondhand materials. Don't you have a dream you want realized?"
>"Huh-? M-my dreams? Wh-what do you care about my dream?"

Ah, all this arguing is making me feel lightheaded...
>>
No. 57311 ID: 34e41d

If we actually knew something about you it'd be easier to help you now.
>>
No. 57313 ID: 6faa8c

>>57310
>As if I'm going to dig through the gardbage, dumb ass!
>Aren't from the garbage

Bitch confirmed for fucking retarded or not listening. Book it.
>>
No. 57315 ID: 1689ab

Fait. Its the manly thing to do.
>>
No. 57316 ID: 2dd482

>>57291
>Esmeralda
>scarf

Acquire her scarf, lament (in front of a roaring fireplace) to god that your righteousness and purity still can not prevent you from seeing her in your dreams, or hearing her voice in the quiet moments of the day. Convince yourself that it's not your fault for having these sinful feelings.

And upon discovering she is missing, pledge to burn down the city in your quest to find her, so she may be yours, or else she will burn.
>>
No. 57317 ID: e3f578

Your allergies are probably whats making you lightheaded. Fight it, your strong.
"What kind of man wouldn't care about another's dream? A weak, fragile, selfish pig. Do you think me as a pig, Esmeralda?" Make an adorable face.
>>
No. 57319 ID: 034a30

>>57310
Everyone has dreams...but dreams can't be accomplished on one's own. You have to pair your dreams with another's, or trample the dreams of those in your way. Esmeralda... if you can help me with my dream, maybe I can help you with yours."
>>
No. 57339 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470003737.png - (68.76KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
57339

>"What kind of man wouldn't care about another's dream? A weak, fragile, selfish pig. Do you think me as a pig, Esmeralda?"
>"Are you saying I'm a pig?!"
>"... ah.. ..Everyone has dreams... but dreams can't be accomplished on one's own. You have to pair your dreams with another's, or trample the dreams of those in your way. Esmeralda... if you can help me with my dream, maybe I can help you with yours."
>".. What.. What if m-my dream was something impossible?"
>>
No. 57345 ID: fc854e

>>57339
"Nothing is impossible."
>>
No. 57347 ID: 034a30

>>57339
"Impossible dreams are the best kind; when they come true, it proves the world wrong. *I* want to prove the world wrong...or at least, prove *my* world wrong. And I know I can do it."
>>
No. 57348 ID: 2dd482

in b4 "BE MY BOYFRIEND?"
>>
No. 57352 ID: 1689ab

Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself and are willing to put everything you have on the line to make sure that it happens! Don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in the me that believes that in you! Push past the limit and make the impossible possible! Yours will be the dreams that pierce the heavens! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?
>>
No. 57370 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470102739.png - (96.51KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
57370

>"Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself and are willing to put everything you have on the line to make sure that it happens!"
>"..Franky.."
>"Don't believe in the you that believes in me, believe in the me that believes that in you! Push past the limit and make the impossible possible! Y.. Yours will be the dreams that pierce the heavens! WHO THE.. ha.. H.. HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"
>"F-Franky..?!"
>>
No. 57375 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470115860.png - (31.87KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
57375

Hmmmnn...
>>
No. 57376 ID: f98e0b

READ NOTE
>>
No. 57379 ID: 1689ab

HUG NOTE
adviceorb.png
READ PILLOW
>>
No. 57383 ID: fc854e

>>57375
Damn, bro. You seem to be physically imperfect.
Read the note.
>>
No. 57387 ID: f98e0b

Let it all out, prince Zuko.
let it alll out.
>>
No. 57405 ID: fb5d8e
File 12547020946.png - (41.03KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
57405

Huh? What? A note?
>>
No. 57408 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470214427.png - (12.72KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
57408

Hmm..
>>
No. 57411 ID: 1f52f2

>>57405
DON'T READ NOTE.
In fact, TEAR IT UP to SMALLEST PIECES, and then proceed to EAT THEM.
>>
No. 57412 ID: 6faa8c

>>57408
:D

She may not be a great listener... but... UNVEIL THAT SHIT
>>
No. 57413 ID: d1210a

>>57405
>hole in chest

Hey, what's up with that?

And the girl talking about you being sick? Be honest now, we will help you regardless.

Also, check under the covers, obviously.
>>
No. 57416 ID: 034a30

>>57408
d'aaaaaw.
>>
No. 57419 ID: 1689ab

Wow. Whoever this E person is, and I'm sure it can't be Esmie, we should fall in love with her posthaste.

Tell us about yourself, dude. Be honest this time. And tell us about Esmeralda as well.

And let's see what's under that tarp.
>>
No. 57430 ID: 1f52f2

>>56999
>"Hey, you still here, hook-eye?"
>hook-eye
>unnatural left eye

>mean left hook
>unnatural eye
>>
No. 57451 ID: fc854e

Hey Frankie, it looks like she took your clothes off of you. Ponder the implications.

Also, who's room is that you're in?
>>
No. 57455 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470347665.png - (52.17KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
57455

..Whoa-- The Fightmach body.. And it's completely clean.
This is better than anything I could have done myself.

Yes, fine, alright. Because my parents made a horrible mistake I'm cursed to go through life like this. I got a ton of genetic disorders, a lack of immune system.. and this stupid eye.
I'll probably have to go to surgery again soon..
But, it's okay now. With Fightmachs I don't need a great body; They will move with my personality. They'll be strong for me..
>>
No. 57458 ID: 1689ab

HEY! Don't roll your eye at us!

Ok, let's install the AI and see what our new companion is going to be like.
>>
No. 57461 ID: 6faa8c

>>57455
>Foxlike head

WE MUST NAME IT REAVERBOT
>>
No. 57463 ID: 15f6d6

Look in the mirror and laugh at your horrifying deformities.
>>
No. 57464 ID: 1689ab

IT SHALL BE CALLED REAVER. IT SHALL REAVE THROUGH OUR ENEMIES.
>>
No. 57472 ID: 2abfb1

Guys, no, robots need to be named after acronyms.

I propose: Humanoid Yearning for Exploration and Efficient Killing. Or HYEEK, for short.
>>
No. 57480 ID: f44349

>>57472
How aboot "Rapid Execution And Victory Every Round"
>>
No. 57484 ID: fc854e

>>57472
wtf? That doesn't even make sense. No.

>>57480
That is awesome. Yes.

>>57455
Do you have any other horrible detriments that we should know about?
>>
No. 57486 ID: 1f52f2

>>57472
Okay.
Robot for Embarrassing Anal Violation and Extensive Rapings ^_^
>>
No. 57496 ID: 34e41d

Xom. It will have obnoxious laughter.

Besides the AI is probably gonna be a virus or something, so random behaviour is to be expected.
>>
No. 57501 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470502866.png - (53.42KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
57501

Oh right, the AI.
Let's upload it.
>>
No. 57503 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470506369.png - (32.24KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
57503

>Bzzzzrrrrttttttt---
>>
No. 57507 ID: fc854e

>>57496
X-treme Omnicidal Maniac!
Or X.O.M. for short.
>>
No. 57508 ID: e3f578

Was... was the mouth there before?
>>
No. 57511 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470521815.png - (54.09KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
57511

Woah! It worked!
>"I'm going to name you R.E.A.V.E.R.!"
>"[No.]"
>"..Huh? How about H.Y.E.E.K.?"
>"[No.]
>"X.O.M.?"
>"[Please shut up for a moment. What is this place? It looks like a hospital. Excuse me, why are you naked?]"

..Huh?
>>
No. 57512 ID: 6faa8c

>>57511
Tell it that it is a fightmech in your 'possesion'. As to the second, you just woke up.
>>
No. 57514 ID: 34e41d

>>57511
Was it supposed to actually be sentient?
>>
No. 57515 ID: 034a30

>>57511
This is my room. It looks like a hospital because my existence is more fragile than sandcastle.
>>
No. 57516 ID: f4963f

>>57511
Huh! It's more intelligent than expected. Let's be polite to to robot. It's not our possession, it's our friend. <3

Ask it what it would like to be named.
>>
No. 57519 ID: 1689ab

Are you going to take that shit from your robot? I think not! Punch it the fuck out!
>>
No. 57520 ID: fc854e

>>57511
"I'm afraid I'm unaware as to the answers to those questions. So it goes."
>>
No. 57527 ID: fc854e

>>57519
That seems like a singularly unwise idea.
>>
No. 57537 ID: 1f52f2

What do you want to be named then, you chthonic robofox?
>>
No. 57547 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470631475.png - (47.34KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
57547

No, I.. I never really saw a Fightmach behave like this. ..It's pretty scary.

>"This is my room. It looks like a hospital because my existence is more fragile than sandcastle."
>"How tragic. It certainly isn't what I was expecting, but we'll make due."
>"What would you like to be named?"
>"Call me Buttercup. What may I call you?"
>"Uh, I'm Franklin."
>"Very well. Fran, show me around the house."
>>
No. 57553 ID: 034a30

>>57547
You heard the bot. Get in your awesome hoverchair and show him around!

....you do have an awesome hoverchair, don't you?
>>
No. 57557 ID: 1689ab

Hey now, arent I supposed to be in charge of you? Or is there something you arent telling me? What's say we cut through all the bullshit and get straight to the point shall we? You arent exactly off-the-shelf software are you? I'm fine with that. Could even prove handy. But you gotta level with me now cause like it or not we're working together now, dig?"
>>
No. 57560 ID: 6faa8c

>>57547
Imperious little dude, ins't he? I love him already. Doesn't hurt that he's named after my fave powerpuff girl.

As you get dressed, asked him if he'd like to be painted, and if so, how?
>>
No. 57567 ID: 1f52f2

Paint him in the colors of the original Buttercup (the cartoon one)
>>
No. 57583 ID: fc854e

Do as you are bidden.
>>
No. 57588 ID: 6faa8c

>>57567
Green with black highlights? Do like.
>>
No. 57591 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470737566.png - (46.87KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
57591

Hm.

>"Hey now, arent I supposed to be in charge of you? Or is there something you arent telling me? What's say we cut through all the bullshit and get straight to the point shall we? You arent exactly off-the-shelf software are you? I'm fine with that. Could even prove handy. But you gotta level with me now cause like it or not we're working together now, dig?"
>"..."
>"Well?"
>"I understand. Lean in close and I will show you everything."
>>
No. 57592 ID: 034a30

>>57591
Hoo, boy. Politely decline.
>>
No. 57595 ID: 1689ab

Trust has got to start somewhere. Go for it.
Awesome.png
>>
No. 57596 ID: 6faa8c

>>57591
inb4 BITE
>>
No. 57597 ID: 457c1e

Roll over and show submission.
>>
No. 57598 ID: ee0a11

>>57591

"What, so you can bite me? Nice try."
>>
No. 57601 ID: e3f578

"Alright, I understand what your implying. Violence won't be necessary to establish a point. I was just curious is all." Give him a tour.
>>
No. 57603 ID: 1f52f2

>>57591
Lean in close.
>>
No. 57611 ID: fb5d8e
File 125470829421.png - (38.83KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
57611

>"Alright, I understand what your implying. Violence won't be necessary to establish a point. I was just curious is all."
>"..."
>"Well, come on."
>"Are you scared of me, Fran?"
>"...Huh?"
>"You want to be a Controller, don't you? If you are scared of me then you had better give up already."
>>
No. 57615 ID: 6faa8c

>>57611
"Oh, no, not scared. I'm just worried I might hurt you."
>>
No. 57616 ID: fc854e

>>57611
"You are more physically adept than me, and I recognize that"
>>
No. 57617 ID: e3f578

"No, I'm not. I am smart however. If I'm going to be a good Controller of a bot with its own opinions and a claw, it's probably wise to respect you. I've seen old mech shows, violence comes usually when there isn't respect between the sentient mech and the human."
>>
No. 57618 ID: 034a30

>>57611
"There's a difference between being afraid and choosing your battles. I understand that you could kick my ass from here back to the store, so I'm respecting your strength by avoiding it."
>>
No. 57619 ID: 192956

>>57611
"No fear is for those who have something to lose, I fear not getting harmed for my body could not get any worse. I am simply intregued your behavior is not what I expected to say the least, the fact you already have your own idea of self and personality is off putting to say the least."
>>
No. 57621 ID: 1d375b

I downloaded your AI off the internet. Its surprising you have not hollowed out my chest and moved in already.
>>
No. 57622 ID: 1689ab

Oh, you want a piece of me Buttercup? Bring it on, ya trashheap you. The only thing I'm worried about is wrecking the nice gift Esmie got me. Which you're programming is certainl not part of.
>>
No. 57646 ID: 1f52f2

>>57611
Me? Scared?! Of someone named... *snerk* Buttercup?..
>>
No. 57658 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471034020.png - (37.30KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
57658

>"No.. Fear is for those who have something to lose--My body could not get any worse. I am simply intrigued. Your behavior is not what I expected to say the least, and the fact that you already have your own idea of self and personality is off putting to say the least."
>"I see. So you do not wish to give up being my Controller despite the difficulties?"
>"Of course. I have a dream and I'm not backing out so quickly."
>"Are you willing to stand by me, no matter how much trouble I make?"
>"Yeah.."
>"Do you promise to be true to me in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love me and honor me all the days of your life?"

..what.
>>
No. 57663 ID: 34e41d

>>57658
Yeah, i wouldn't promise complete loyalty to a psycho robot just like that.

Much less one that's trying to marry you or something.
>>
No. 57668 ID: d1210a

>>57658
I will work to repair you when damaged, I will work to improve you should we find such necessary, and I promise that you shall be the only mech I use, so long as you can handle working with me. But if you are implying a pact similar to marriage.... I do not know that any response that could be given, spur of the moment, could be trusted. For now, lets stick with working partners, and see what happens from there?
>>
No. 57669 ID: ee0a11

>>57658

"What are you asking me to marry you or something?"
>>
No. 57671 ID: 1689ab

Don't push it, Buttercup. I turned you on, I plugged you in, I can turn you right back off again. Now I'm willing to give you a chance. Don't blow it, ok?
>>
No. 57675 ID: af3e6d

>>57658
I have reason to believe that Xom hijacked this AI and is trolling you right now. Just to give you a heads-up
>>
No. 57676 ID: 457c1e

Great, Es died and uploaded her personality to the Mach.
>>
No. 57683 ID: 987386

Clang clang clang.
Buttercup wants your frail, but lithe body.
>>
No. 57684 ID: 1f52f2

>>57658
>– I do. :3
>>
No. 57685 ID: 632862

>>57658
It's trying to provoke you. You've downloaded a troll AI.
>>
No. 57696 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471213258.png - (35.24KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
57696

>"I will work to repair you when damaged, I will work to improve you should we find such necessary, and I promise that you shall be the only mech I use, so long as you can handle working with me. But if you are implying a pact similar to marriage.... I do not know that any response that could be given, spur of the moment, could be trusted. For now, lets stick with working partners, and see what happens from there?"
>"[I decline.]"
>"What.. Are you asking me to actually marry you or something?"
>"[I am not.]"
>"Come on... Don't push it, Buttercup. I turned you on, I plugged you in.."
>"[I am aware of this.]"
>"..."
>"..."
>>
No. 57701 ID: 192956

>>57696
Sit down infront of the mech and look at him straight in his mechanical eyes
"Then tell me what you want out of this? Why all the questions?"
>>
No. 57704 ID: 1689ab

...

Is there anyway to run a diagnostics on the software before installing it? Maybe we can fiddle around with some settings?
>>
No. 57706 ID: 632862

>>57696
Okay, then what's wrong?
>>
No. 57708 ID: 1f52f2

>>57696
Make out already, you two!
>>
No. 57710 ID: 2abfb1

Fucking rogue AIs, they always gotta be all suspicious of humans. If they watched their sci-fi, they'd know that nerdy teenage boys are the LEAST likely demographic to betray them.
>>
No. 57721 ID: fc854e

>>57696
Seems like buttercup's doing just fine without you, Frankie. I guess you just went full on superfluous.
>>
No. 57731 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471332325.png - (32.81KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
57731

>"Then tell me what you want out of this. Why all the questions?"
>"[I am looking for confirmation that I can trust you. Based on how you respond to me I conclude that the level you care for me is similar to that for a difficult to operate tool. I estimate that your sense of self-preservation will make you turn on me in the near future. I cannot accept a partnership knowing this.]"
>>
No. 57736 ID: fc854e

>>57731
Well, at least you're honest. Why do you believe that I would turn on you? Even if I considered you a tool, you're valuable to me. It so happens that I need you.
>>
No. 57739 ID: 1689ab

>>57731
You will forgive me, but as you may recall, the first thing you told me upon being activated was 'shut up'. I understand that you may require some level of trust from me, but please understand yourself that I, in turn, require some degree of trust from you as well. I am willing to trust you, and even put my life on the line for you, but you need to prove to me that you are worthy of that trust and that you won't do everything within your power to abuse it.

Look. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot here. What's say we take this slow. You want to become friends and strong allies, you want me to trust you and always be there for you? Then so be it. Let us work towards that end, together."

shake his hand.
>>
No. 57740 ID: e3f578

Hug Mech.
>>
No. 57741 ID: 1f52f2

>>57731
Yeah, Buttercup.
You sure are a giant tool.
>>
No. 57742 ID: 632862

>>57731
The AI is on the run, most likely.

"You are a much more advanced AI than I expected. Would I be wrong in saying you're not usually in a fightmach?"
>>
No. 57746 ID: 987386

"Trust is earned, and trust works both ways. How about putting the partnership question on hold for a bit until we learn more about each other? Roomies or even friends first?"
>>
No. 57751 ID: 34e41d

>>57731
And what reason would i have? You expect trust, but i don't know your intentions at all. Any promise i made at this point would be meaningless, besides quite stupid.

For all i know you're as likely to save old ladies as to kill puppies.
>>
No. 57752 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471475719.png - (32.89KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
57752

>"You are a much more advanced AI than I expected. Would I be wrong in saying you're not usually in a fightmach?"
>"[You would not be wrong.]"
>"... Listen.. The first thing you told me upon being activated was 'shut up'. I understand that you may require some level of trust from me, but please understand yourself that I, in turn, require some degree of trust from you as well. I am willing to trust you, and even put my life on the line for you, but you need to prove to me that you are worthy of that trust and that you won't do everything within your power to abuse it."
>"..."
>"..Look. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot here. What's say we take this slow. You want to become friends and strong allies, you want me to trust you and always be there for you? Then so be it. Let us work towards that end, together."
>>
No. 57753 ID: fb5d8e
File 12547147901.png - (33.25KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
57753

>"..."
>>
No. 57754 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471482357.png - (31.93KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
57754

>"[Accepted.]"
>>
No. 57757 ID: 192956

>>57754
Now then shall I show you around.
>>
No. 57759 ID: d1210a

>>57754
"So, I have to wonder, how capable are you in terms of tactics and combat, inherently speaking?"


Not asking about it's source, just whether it has tactical warfare data loaded, in some form or other, to determine what, if anything, we need to teach it.
>>
No. 57762 ID: 632862

>>57754
Oh god he's blushing a little.

This is going to end in robot sex, I just know it.
>>
No. 57766 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471557699.png - (37.37KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
57766

>"Now then shall I show you around."
>"..."
>"..Are you coming?"
>"[I can't.]"
>"Wh.. Why?"
>"[...I don't know how to use my legs yet.]"
>>
No. 57768 ID: 1689ab

So... Buttercup... how do you feel on the topic of... feminine clothing?
>>
No. 57771 ID: 034a30

>>57766
...well shit. Carrying her is probably out of the question, given your condition.
>>
No. 57773 ID: 1689ab

Didnt you... didnt you sit down a little while ago?

Is there anything I can do to help?
>>
No. 57775 ID: 632862

>>57766
Do you happen to have a debugging program or something handy to assist, Franklin? Or maybe just moving the legs a bit will help the AI to find the motors.
>>
No. 57776 ID: fc854e

>>57766
umm... Never having been in a body not native to me... what will it take for you to learn?
>>
No. 57781 ID: 34e41d

It's time for a... TRAINING MONTAGE!
>>
No. 57783 ID: e3f578

Ask him to try shaking your hand with his leg this time. He can use his arms, obviously.
>>
No. 57784 ID: fd6933

>>57766
She's gotta learn to walk sometime, but it wouldn't do to be too harsh.
Can you hold on to her claws and lead her around?
If not, well, robot bodies are probably more durable than toddlers'...
>>
No. 57796 ID: 6faa8c

>>57784
Oh god this is going to be adorable.
>>
No. 57800 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471716073.png - (38.09KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
57800

>"Here, what if you move your legs."
>"[What are you doing?]"
>"There.. How is that?"
>"[Good. Please stay like this.]"
>>
No. 57803 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471726554.png - (37.67KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
57803

>"Alright.."
>"[...You are blushing.]"
>"..N-no, I'm not."
>"[Incorrect. You are experiencing an emotion you find embarrassing.]"
>"Wh-wha-- No, I think you're blushing."
>>
No. 57804 ID: fb5d8e
File 125471731133.png - (30.20KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
57804

>"[I am incapable of blushing.]"
>"Please shut up."
>"Very well."
>>
No. 57893 ID: 8812a9

GUYS, THIS IS ROMANTICAR
WE'RE GOING TO ROMANCE THE ROBOT
>>
No. 57907 ID: 632862

>>57893
Like I said, robot sex. I just hope it's after getting an android body for Buttercup at least, I mean goddamn.
>>
No. 57917 ID: 7c3156

I told you get the maid head and the non freeky arms. Now we are going to end up kissing a face that looks like xom on a bad day and getting a tug job from edward sizzor claws.
>>
No. 57936 ID: dd1710

He looks like the piano dude from Yume Nikki when you can see his eye
>>
No. 57939 ID: 904da4
File 125473147111.jpg - (83.52KB , 640x464 , berserk.jpg )
57939

>>57917
Every time I look at that robot's head, I'm reminded of something...
>>
No. 57944 ID: 1e512e

>>57917

I'm okay with that.
>>
No. 57954 ID: 310213

Am I the only one who keeps having this vision in his head:

SUGAR.

SPICE.

AND MECHANICAL PUMICE.

THESE WERE THE INGREDIENTS CHOSEN TO CREATE THE PERFECT LITTLE FIGHTMACHS.

BUT PROFESSOR FRANKLIN ACCIDENTALLY ADDED AN EXTRA INGREDIENT TO THE CONCOTION.

A.I. X.

*EXPLOSION*

THUS, THE POWERPUFF MACHS WERE BORN! USING THEIR ULTRA SUPER POWERS, BLOSSOM, BUBBLES, AND BUTTER CUP DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO FIGHTING CRIME, AND THE FORCES OF EVIL!
>>
No. 57956 ID: fb1d95

If Buttercup has an obviously female voice, try to switch the head out for the maid head. Claws are your preference.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password