[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 57968)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125475668780.png - (207.17KB , 800x600 , 45-part2.png )
57968 No. 57968 ID: fb5d8e

Expand all images
>>
No. 57969 ID: fb5d8e
File 125475682984.png - (47.01KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
57969

>"..."
>"..."
>"..."

After a tour of the house, it seems quite content using my laptop.

The voice of a Fightmach is determined by the head--You can probably imagine it's not sounding very friendly right now.
I can't suddenly change the head to the maid head because I left it in the dumpster after selecting the parts.. I'd have to go out and get it again, or I can wait until I won a match or two so I have money to buy completely new parts.
>>
No. 57970 ID: 2cbe3e

>>57969

"What are you looking up anyhow?"
>>
No. 57972 ID: cd8ae4

>>57969
So go to the dumpster and get it.
Maid it is.
>>
No. 57973 ID: fb5d8e
File 12547573394.png - (46.22KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
57973

Alright, back to the dumpster.

>"I'm heading out for a bit.."
>"[Understood.]"
>"What are you looking up anyhow?"
>"[I am searching for matches appropriate to our Novice class. I estimate I will have found one when you return.]"
>>
No. 57975 ID: 78153f

>>57972
Agreed, you can add some cat ears to the maid head later.
>>
No. 57976 ID: 4cc6f2

>>57973
Actually, just bring every part you can find.
>>
No. 57977 ID: bffa2a

>>57969

We can work with this, besides it looks real cool right now. One we have money it can help us choose what parts it wants. Is there a training area or can we take it anywhere

"So, what kind of A.I you originally were supposed to be?"
>>
No. 57981 ID: 2cbe3e

>>57973

Be ready to get in and get out.
>>
No. 57982 ID: 1f52f2

>>57976
Inb4 Fightmatch looking like rule63'd Filbert.
>>
No. 57985 ID: fb5d8e
File 125475802250.png - (59.04KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
57985

Right, just a quick steal-and-ru---
>"JESUS--! What the hell?! Esmeralda?!"
>"What the hell yourself, JERK! You were going outside in your defective suit AGAIN! Don't you remember fainting yesterday? And after I cleaned and assembled that STUPID robot!"
>>
No. 57987 ID: 2819cf

>>57985

"Well, if you'd like to run my little errand of great importance for me, then I can stay here."
>>
No. 57988 ID: 2cbe3e

>>57985

Stand up and look displeased. "My robot is not stupid. Now, I have a mission I need to accomplish. I won't be out long, I promise. Thank you for worrying about me." Smile at her before you leave.
>>
No. 57994 ID: 1f52f2

>>57985
Shut up, bitch!
I'm already taken.
(Hug and kiss Buttercup)
>>
No. 57998 ID: 6faa8c

>>57985
"If you're so worried, then help me find a non-defective suit!"
>>
No. 58001 ID: 34e41d

I for one don't really mind the current head, plus shouldn't you ask it if he'd rather have the other?

Sort of apologize, complain about how annoying it is to not be able to get out, then introduce them to each other.

Then thank her for helping you, and ask her if you can help with her dream.
>>
No. 58002 ID: 1f52f2

>>57985
Wear TRENCHCOAT and DEERSTALKER, smoke PIPE.
Tell Esme: "Now THIS is a detective suit!"
>>
No. 58003 ID: 1f52f2

>>57985
Wear TRENCHCOAT and DEERSTALKER, smoke PIPE.
Tell Esme: "Now THIS is a detective suit!"
>>
No. 58004 ID: fc854e

Guys, getting the other parts is of no real importance. Let's just let it go.
>>
No. 58005 ID: fb5d8e
File 125476000518.png - (57.00KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
58005

>"My robot is not stupid. Its name is Buttercup. Buttercup, this is Esmerelda."
>"[Well met, Esmer--"
>"I don't care about your STUPID robot!"
>"Damnit, I have a mission I need to accomplish. I won't be out long, I promise. ...Thank you for worrying about m-- Ow!"
>"You're staying right here."
>"Look, I'm sorry, but it's terrible sitting around the house all day. If you care so much, then help me find a non-defective suit!"
>"My dad is making you one already! It'll be done in a month!"
>"That's way too long!"
>"What do you want me to do?! What--Get you something from the basement?!"
>"..Y-yeah.."
>"..Ugh, fine! But you'll owe me big time!"
>"Well.. Thanks. Is there anything I can do to help your dream?"
>"Yeah! Stay in the house until I return!"
>>
No. 58006 ID: 34e41d

>>58005
Do it in order next time. Apologize first.
>>
No. 58007 ID: 6faa8c

>>58005
When she gets back, have her and Buttercup have a more polite conversation. Goddamn.
>>
No. 58009 ID: fbc943

>>58005
Whats her dream, marry you someday?
>>
No. 58010 ID: 2cbe3e

>>58005

Ask Buttercup if it would like to go with her. May as well, if the parts are for it.
>>
No. 58011 ID: c28333

Kiss her! Kiss her you fool!

... what? Too soon?

Ok, take her aside and thank her genuinly for the gift. Tell her that her efforts really mean a lot to you, even if you cause her much annoyance a lot of the time. If things are looking good, move in for a hug.
>>
No. 58015 ID: fb5d8e
File 125476216919.png - (46.43KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
58015

..Would her dream be to marry me? That would be rather crazy..
Being a patient of her father we've known eachother since we were little kids. She's more like a sister to me than someone I'd marry.
I mean, didn't you see how much she nags? That's not very charming..
Anyway, I better stay in the house as not to anger her.

>"Did you find anything yet, Buttercup?"
>"Yes. A novice class selection match for the 'Greenhead Newcomer Tournament'."
>"I guess that sounds nice. When is it?"
>"In half an hour."

Shit! And I promised Esmeralda I wouldn't go out of the house!
>>
No. 58016 ID: 6faa8c

>>58015
If only there was a way to communicate and see the fight from far away. You could have E be your proxy.
>>
No. 58018 ID: fc854e

Hey guys, did we actually tell her what we wanted? For that matter, what do we want? People mentioned the maid head, to get a different voice, but I don't approve, for aesthetic reasons, and I believe Buttercup is likely to feel similarly.

I do think, however, that we should get the other parts we were thinking about (The other arm from each set, the reinforced shoulders, and the monowheel) and clean them up so we can swap them out.
>>
No. 58019 ID: fc854e

>>58015
>didn't you see how much she nags?
She's worried about you~

>Shit! And I promised Esmeralda I wouldn't go out of the house!
What? No you didn't. She told you to stay in the house. You didn't actually acquiesce, and you certainly didn't promise.
>>
No. 58021 ID: bffa2a

"Don't you think that's a bit soon? We have just started to know each other and I would hate to lose you to some amateur that actually came prepared."
>>
No. 58022 ID: 643ac4

>>58015
Oh please, she´ll be back. Running out behind her back, that´s low.

See when is the next suitable match. Imean, sides that one you´ll skip.
>>
No. 58024 ID: 2dd482

There will always be another fight. On the other hand, Esmeralda won't always be there.

Besides, is Buttercup even ready for a fight? Can it(she?) even walk yet?
>>
No. 58027 ID: fb5d8e
File 125476364597.png - (46.28KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
58027

You're right, I guess we won't make it.

>"Oh well. When is the next suitable match?"
>"[The next novice class match is in three months.]"
>"What?! Damnit! Are you even ready for a match? Can you walk?"
>"[I am in full control of my legs now.]"
>"..Huh, but I was still holding your hand earlie--"
>"[I am confident in my abilities.]"
>"Well, alright then. Damn. Maybe we can do this from a distance.. Call Esmeralda on her wi-fi headset."
>"[Very well.]"

>pprrriii
>prrrii-
>"Franky? What is it?"
>>
No. 58033 ID: fc854e

>>58027
Tell her what's going down. Be assertive, don't let her give you crap. Be sure to point out that you'll be entirely in developed areas, and as such there should be very little potential for health risk.
>>
No. 58039 ID: 1f52f2

>>58027
– I love yooouuuuu~
>>
No. 58040 ID: d1210a

>>58027
Two choices:

1: Go to the girl, tell her that to follow your dream, you need to do this. But you also acknowledge your... limitations. So, ask her if there is anything that can be used so you can go to this event before returning.

2: Leave manly note about pursuing dreams, and how this is the path you must walk, and you truly care about the fact she worries about you, but that this is something you must do, and you cannot wait for the suit to be done, even if it means potential health problems. This is your dream, your passion, and if you get injured/sick in the process, so be it, but you will never abandon your dream.
>>
No. 58049 ID: 34e41d

Or you could wait and use those months to train and get to know your little robot so you can actually fight properly.
>>
No. 58052 ID: fc854e

>>58049
We can do that afterward. We don't actually know what our strengths and weaknesses are until after we test ourselves out. Besides, three months is a long time.
>>
No. 58054 ID: 2cbe3e

>>58027

"I'm sorry, I'm going to have to go against your wishes. Please forgive me."
>>
No. 58059 ID: fb5d8e
File 125476898238.png - (57.55KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
58059

>"Esmeralda.."
>"[What? You're not leaving the house!]"
>"But-- Listen! There is a match for new Controllers in only half an hour, and the next one is only in three months. I have to be there.. It's my dream!"
>"[You'll die!]"
>"I know! I'm willing to face my limitations. I just need to go to this one event. Is there anything I can use?"
>"[Dumbass!]
>"Dumbass!"
>"Huh?!"
>"Did you already forget I was getting you a temporary replacement suit from the basement?! Jeez.. Well, come on, I'll give you a ride! But you'll owe me!"
>>
No. 58060 ID: 2cbe3e

>>58059

"Geez, you're always so angry. Fine, let's go."
>>
No. 58061 ID: 34e41d

There are communication problems here.

Explain things to us goddamnit.
>>
No. 58062 ID: 1f52f2

>>58059
Make angry tsundere sex with Esmeralda AND Buttercup
>>
No. 58063 ID: 4cc6f2

>>58062
He'd probably perish halfway through.
>>
No. 58064 ID: e75a2f

Do you even know what weapons Buttercup has?
>>
No. 58065 ID: 5f6356

>>58064
Yes, we should definitely get a performance analysis. Buttercup should know about how good his mobility is, while Esmeralda might have some clue about structural flaws, since she put him together.
>>
No. 58070 ID: 31d7d5

Esmeralda, have I ever told you how much you mean to me? Without you, I don't know how life would be bearable. Seriously. Thank you. Now let's get going!
>>
No. 58075 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477359960.png - (63.57KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
58075

>"Esmeralda, have I ever told you how much you mean to me?"
>"Sh-shut up.."
>"Without you, I don't know how life would be bearable."
>"Shush..!"
>"Seriously. Thank you."
>"...You're welcome."

>"..."

>"..."

>"..."

>"Okay, listen, Franky.. When we arrive, you need to put on the suit I brought immediately, but-- But no one can know it's you in the suit, alright? I'm going to get in huge trouble if dad finds out I stole-- borrowed this for you."
>>
No. 58076 ID: 899d48

Very well. Then the world shall see only...

MACH BATTLER X!
>>
No. 58078 ID: 192956

>>58076
...I like it
note to self turn enviro suit into awesome costume.
>>
No. 58091 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477540614.png - (60.92KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
58091

. . .

>LLLLLAAADIIIEEESSS AAAANNDD GENTLEMEEENNNN
>You have done well in coming out today, because one of these next two contestants may just as well be the next Greenhead Newcomer Tournament champion!!
>>
No. 58093 ID: 899d48

We'd best have an opera mask.
>>
No. 58095 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477581661.png - (81.69KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
58095

In the red corner, a second time contestant, John Anthony and Blockbuster!
>>
No. 58100 ID: 2819cf

>>58095

Ha! What a pansy! This will be a cakewalk!
>>
No. 58108 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477655232.png - (50.47KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
58108

Alright, this is it..
>"Let's go, Buttercup."
>"Wait!"
>"What is it? They're going to announce us soon."
>"My.. My scarf.. For good luck."
>>
No. 58109 ID: 899d48

Make sure to pose dramatically when presented.
>>
No. 58110 ID: 899d48

Of course. I shall bring it back to you, I promise.
>>
No. 58111 ID: 276781

>>58108
Your name should be Galactic Machfighter Z.
>>
No. 58112 ID: 5f6356

>>58108
"Oh, madame wishes me to be her knight? I'd be honoured to."

Heh, judging from the suit I'm guessing it would fit with "Black knight" as a stagename then?
>>
No. 58116 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477765226.png - (49.93KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
58116

>"Oh, madame wishes me to be her knight? I'd be honoured to. I shall bring it back to you, I promise."
>"Eh, shut up, j-just go win, alright?"


>AND IN THE BLUE CORNER, HAVING JOINED THE COMPETITION MINUTES BEFORE IT BEGAN--
>>
No. 58117 ID: fb5d8e
File 125477773419.png - (81.29KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
58117

>-THE MYSTERIOUS, THE MYSTICAL
>GALACTIC KNIGHT Z!!


>"[Do you love her?]
>"..Huh?"
>>
No. 58120 ID: 899d48

How could I not?
>>
No. 58121 ID: 954933

>>58117
I love this quest so damn much.
>>
No. 58122 ID: fc854e

>>58117
Oh lawdy.

So... where'd you get the helmet? And if you have a helmet, why didn't you wear it on the bike?
>>
No. 58123 ID: 2cbe3e

>>58117

"Probably. Why, jealous?"
>>
No. 58125 ID: 18212a
File 125477821931.jpg - (27.39KB , 313x380 , metalchick.jpg )
58125

"She's not metal enough for me."
>>
No. 58126 ID: bffa2a

>>58117

"She's like the big sister I never had. Annoying, abrasive and commandeering. But she cares for me like I was part of her family and that's just her way of showing she cares. So, yes, I love her like a sister."
>>
No. 58127 ID: 899d48

>>58126
I swear to god if we say this I'm facepalming so hard.
>>
No. 58128 ID: bffa2a

>>58127

:3
>>
No. 58129 ID: 5f6356

>>58117
"Is this one of those trick question situations where you throw the fight if I don't answer yes?"
>>
No. 58130 ID: fc854e

>>58126
>I love her like a sister
>His parents were siblings
>>
No. 58142 ID: fd6933

....It's complicated. Maybe you should focus on the match?
(Stupid AI programmers, why can't they put in a sense of propriety?)
>>
No. 58143 ID: 89a902

>>58117
...i will answer you after we won
>>
No. 58144 ID: 899d48

"Well, it's kind of complicated, seeing as she's actually a man and I'm actually both her brother and her true biological father. Not to mention she's actually 14 and I've slept with a good portion of our extended family."
>>
No. 58150 ID: 632862

>>58117
"She's like a sister to me... so in a way, yes."
>>
No. 58152 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478015864.png - (82.58KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
58152

>"She's.. I.. We... ...It's complicated. Maybe you should focus on the match?"
>"[Of course. Love is not for robots.]"

>CONTROLLERS, GET YOUR FIGHTMACHS READY!
>THREE.. TWO.. ONE..
>>
No. 58155 ID: 192956

>>58152
that hammer looks like its slow, when the bell sounds let the enemy come to you and dodge his first attack and strike him before he can raise his hammer back up.
>>
No. 58158 ID: 899d48

Make over the top hand gestures while you call out the names of your moves.
>>
No. 58160 ID: 43d730

>>58158
That have no relation to what is actually going on.
Work up an elaborate code later.
>>
No. 58161 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478124984.png - (84.70KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
58161

>FIGHT!

>"Buttercup, the hammer should be slow! Dodge it and perform a counter!"
>"[Very well.]"

>CLANG
>>
No. 58162 ID: 899d48

Did... did he just punch you in the snout to establish dominance? FUCK THAT. TAKE NO SHIT, BUTTERCUP! PUNCH EVERYTHING!
>>
No. 58164 ID: 192956

>>58161
NO GRAB THAT HAMMER RIP OFF HIS ARM AND BEAT IT DOWN WITH ITS OWN HAMMER.
>>
No. 58165 ID: ee0a11

>>58161

Apply claw directly to face.
>>
No. 58167 ID: bffa2a

No, you must love it, love it like your own flesh and blood. Hug hammerbot, for he is your brother. Hug and kiss.
>>
No. 58168 ID: e75a2f

Do what comes natural Buttercup.
>>
No. 58172 ID: af3e6d

>>58167
>hug and kill
Do this instead.
>>
No. 58173 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478211372.png - (83.93KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
58173

>"Punch him! Rip off his hammer! Claw him in the face!"
>"..."

>CLANG
>>
No. 58174 ID: 2dd482

>>58172
Indeed. His inarticulate hammer arms won't be able to force you off. Latch on and go for the kill with your claw hand through the headcase.
>>
No. 58176 ID: 34e41d

I told you to train but nooooooooo...
>>
No. 58177 ID: bffa2a

"I LOVE YOU BUTTERCUP! DON'T DIE! I PROMISE I WILL IF YOU WIN."
>>
No. 58178 ID: ee0a11

>>58173

"Do SOMETHING! Block, dodge, ANYTHING!"
>>
No. 58179 ID: f21281

>>58173
Float there and take it like a bitch!
>>
No. 58180 ID: e3f578

Back off! Play the defensive, we need to analyze the others attack pattern.
>>
No. 58181 ID: 7eda8b

"Quit being a bitch, you tiny metal faggot!"
>>
No. 58182 ID: 34e41d

Fuck it, timeout for technical problems.

Namely, you robot loves you and is all hurt because you have Esmeralda.
>>
No. 58183 ID: 1689ab

I believe in you, Buttercup! You can do it!
>>
No. 58190 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478284544.png - (82.91KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
58190

>"Time out! TIME OUT!"

>THE BLUE CORNER HAS CALLED A TIME OUT DUE TO OBVIOUS TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! THE MATCH HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR 10 MINUTES!

Damnit!
>>
No. 58193 ID: 4553b2

>>58190
"What the fuck, Buttercup?"
>>
No. 58194 ID: e3f578

"Buttercup, is something wrong?"
>>
No. 58196 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Stop being a bitch right now. I'm not salvaging your AI after you die."
>>
No. 58197 ID: ee0a11

>>58190

"Buttercup, what's wrong? Is your body still not under your control yet?"
>>
No. 58199 ID: 5f6356

>>58190
Told ya it was a trick question!
>>
No. 58201 ID: 34e41d

Ask if it's alright first, show concern for it's wellbeing. Then try to find out what's wrong.
>>
No. 58202 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478371375.png - (35.04KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
58202

>"What the hell, Buttercup? What's wrong? Is your body still not under your control yet?"
>"[All proper drivers are running. My body functions completely.]"
>"Does it have something to do with the question you asked?"
>"[Love is not for robots.]"
>>
No. 58203 ID: 1689ab

Would... would you like it to be?

Theres more to love than just the romantic kind. Friendship is a kind of love as well.
>>
No. 58204 ID: e75a2f

So why is it you're not doing anything out there?
>>
No. 58205 ID: 43d730

>>58202
Hug.
>>
No. 58206 ID: e3f578

>>58203
Don't you dare say friendship love without knowing its wants yet. This thing has our dream by the balls here, it could really hurt buttercup if you " just want to be be bros".

I like the hug idea. Do that while admitting "bullshit" to Buttercups saying. She wants something, lets give it to her.
>>
No. 58207 ID: fc854e

>>58202
... Buttercup, are you a sex-bot AI?
>>
No. 58209 ID: 192956

>>58202
"What makes you say that? Of course love is for robots along with tons of other possible emotions, I know we haven't spent a long time together, but your begining to grow on me. I think with time me and you could become true friends and I respect my friends feelings. If you feel that you need to figure this out I am willing to forfit this match we will get plenty of opertunities to retry."
>>
No. 58211 ID: 2dd482

>>58207
Buttercup is the mind of an actual little girl that was converted to an AI
>>
No. 58212 ID: e75a2f

You're right. Love isn't for robots.

You're not a Robot. You are a self-aware, sentient Artificial Intelligence.

That thing out there isn't. It is a Virtual Intelligence. It is capable in acting only within certain preset parameters. You and it are leagues different.
>>
No. 58215 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478477067.png - (23.26KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
58215

>"Nonsense! What makes you say that? Of course love is for robots along with tons of other possible emotions, I know we haven't spent a long time together, but your beginning to grow on me. I think with time me and you could become very close and I respect your feelings. If you feel that you need to figure this out I am willing to forfeit this match. We will get plenty of opportunities to retry."
>"[The next match is in three months.]"
>"I.. I told you I care about you more than a tool."
>"[Acknowledged. ....Will we one day be as close as you and Esmeralda are?]"
>>
No. 58217 ID: e75a2f

At this rate, yes.
>>
No. 58218 ID: 632862

>>58215
"It's possible."

(Thank god this is just about emotion and not physical attraction)
>>
No. 58219 ID: 7eda8b

"No romance talk until you win, you robot slut!"
>>
No. 58222 ID: 5f6356

>>58215
"That's quite hard to say, we only just met, right? But would you prefer that there is no chance rather than an unknown chance? I can't see into the future, you know."
>>
No. 58223 ID: af3e6d

>>58215
We've still gotta find out just what kind of AI Buttercup was supposed to be, don't we? It may answer a few questions.
>>
No. 58224 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478544669.png - (84.35KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
58224

>"It.. It's possible."
>"[..Let's try to fight again.]"
>>
No. 58227 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478576932.png - (87.81KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
58227

>"Let's."

>"Buttercup! Dodge its hammer and perform a counter!"
>-TTTZZZKKRRRTTT--

>BLOCKBUSTER'S SIGNALS HAVE BEEN DEACTIVATED!
>THE WINNER IS GALACTIC KNIGHT Z AND BUTTERCUP! WHAT A COMEBACK!
>>
No. 58232 ID: 192956

>>58227
Compliment Buttercup on the stunning show of skill.
>>
No. 58235 ID: ee0a11

>>58227

"Wow! That was fast! Good work!"
>>
No. 58237 ID: 34e41d

Time for a victory pose!
>>
No. 58240 ID: fb5d8e
File 12547867181.png - (29.70KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
58240

>"YES! That was fast! Good work! You are absolutely amazing."
>"[Do not overestimate me. That fightmach was build most ineffecient. It was slow due to its heavy armor, yet the armor had large gaps between the plates."]
>>
No. 58242 ID: 34e41d

>>58240
Don't sell yourself short, you still found the gaps and took advantage of them.

Though speaking of design, if you're unhappy with some part of your body we can try to get something better.
>>
No. 58243 ID: 89a902

>>58237
wipe your ass with the scarf
>>
No. 58244 ID: 192956

>>58240
and the fact you where able to realize that without my help is even more amazing. You really should give yourself more credit where it is due...are you blushing
>>
No. 58245 ID: d1210a

>>58240
Woah, careful there, you look a little out of it. Calm down and relax for a bit, and remember whether this is your only match today, or if you have more.
>>
No. 58248 ID: fc854e

>>58240
What sort of a thing are you normally an AI for, Buttercup?
>>
No. 58251 ID: 5f6356

>>58240
How bad is the damage to the head anyway? If it's just some bumps in the plating you could probably hammer it back in shape, but if there's any degradation in the armour or internals we might want to bump up the priority on head upgrades and play it safer if there's more matches. I don't know if there's anything more in the head compartment, but just visual sensors are important enough to worry.
>>
No. 58255 ID: ee0a11

>>58240

"Don't sell yourself short. You did good."
>>
No. 58258 ID: fb5d8e
File 125478806434.png - (33.72KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
58258

Thanks, I'll take it easy now.

>"Don't sell yourself short. You still found the gaps and took advantage of them. You really should give yourself more credit where it is due.. Are you blushing~?"
>"[I-I told you I am incapable of blushing.]"
>"Oooh, right. ..Though speaking of design, if you're unhappy with some part of your body we can try to get something better. Now we won the match we got the money for it."
>"[I am unhappy with the current state of my head.]"
>"How bad is the damage to the head anyway? If it's just some bumps in the plating you could probably hammer it back in shape, but if there's any degradation in the armour or internals we might want to bump up the priority on head upgrades and play it safer if there's more matches. I don't know if there's anything more in the head compartment, but just visual sensors are important enough to worry."
>"[Indeed, sensory devices have been reduced to functioning at 40%. I suggest a completely new head. Any kind will do.]"
>"Alright.. Hey, what sort of a thing are you normally an AI for, Buttercup?"
>"..."
>"..Buttercup?"
>"[I-- I apologize, but my auditory sensor are no longer capable of receiving you. Acquiring a new head has been listed as high priority.]"
>>
No. 58260 ID: 7eda8b

But I liked this head. :(
>>
No. 58261 ID: d1210a

>>58258
Fair enough. But answer this: In your estimations of yourself, what would be the optimal mech design for you to achieve your maximum capabilities, a light mech, a long range one, an armored bruiser, what.
>>
No. 58262 ID: fc854e

>>58258
It's a sex bot. Totally. Some ronery nerd coded a sex bot to be perfect at everything, at least as he perceived it. Now we have a waifubot.
>>
No. 58263 ID: 15f6d6

We can get her a new feral head. I think the feral head looks hella sweet.
>>
No. 58265 ID: b1e366

>>58262
Maybe the AI is one of Franklin's dating sim girls he tried to make and through COMIC BOOK SCIENCE! the program became sentient and uploaded itself to his robot.
>>
No. 58287 ID: fc854e

>>58263
I agree that it looks sweet. However, our money is finite. Let's just slap the maid head on. Unless Buttercup has some preference?
>>
No. 58289 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479075112.png - (33.13KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
58289

So shall I simply get a new Feral head to replace this one with instead of trying something completely different?
Well, I can spend this money on different parts too.

Head (Sensors):
-Feral (X)

Shoulders (Armor/Ranged Weapon):
-Basic
-Basic

Arms (Shield/Ranged Weapon/Melee Weapon/Grasper):
-Claw
-Light

Torso (Armor):
-Light

Legs (Movement speed):
-Basic

>"Fair enough. But answer this: In your estimations of yourself, what would be the optimal mech design for you to achieve your maximum capabilities, a light mech, a long range one, an armored bruiser, what."
>"[Possible lag may cause strategies relying on reaction speed to be compromised. I recommend slow and steady.]"
>>
No. 58293 ID: e75a2f

Ha! Your audio sensors are fine.

So what kinda AI were you?
>>
No. 58296 ID: e3f578

Get a feral mk. II if we can afford it... or if it even exists.

If its just a little bit more then what we earned, you can use a little bit of your fathers credit card. If mk. II's exist, they might prevent lag in the first place. We'll have to win a few matches to get the extra reinforced armor parts. When shopping, bring Buttercup with you and ask for the most efficient looking design with less gaps in preparation for the future. We can't have another Buttercup finding our own, can we?
>>
No. 58299 ID: 5f6356

>>58289
A shield would allow for lighter main armour, making for a rather light and fast build without too much armour vulnerability, not to mention they can be really useful to bash stuff with. Claws have the advantage of allowing you to hold on to an opponent or their weapon, though I'd probably only opt for that if there are claws that have enough power to cut through armour.

Another possibility is the dual claw build. Then you could make something with such a speed/power mix that you could tear your opponents apart with rotation and high velocity meetings with the floor. Or the slow/strong variant, that relies on armour to last until it's in reach, then simply pull them limb from limb.
>>
No. 58302 ID: fc854e

>>58289
Naw, just use the maid head. Unless it's inferior in sensory capabilities. Since Buttercup wants to be a more "slow and steady" player, we should probably slap those reinforced shoulders on as well. Now, I notice that the basic arm is being essentially useless, so let's replace that with another claw. And then we're good.

Of course, we should not ignore the possibility that the lag to which Buttercup refers is not actually an issue, merely the slowdown caused by electrons (and thus data) moving at the speed of light. Or something else, but still normal for fightmachs, and nothing to worry about.
>>
No. 58307 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479230272.png - (35.36KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
58307

>"Ha! Your audio sensors are fine. So what kinda AI were you?"
>"..."
>"..Alright, fine. We'll come back to this later. Now, let's do some shopping. I know where I can get some old parts for free that will help modifying you to suit your tastes some more, but I am worried about patchwork assembly leaving gaps in your armor like in Blockbuster. Well, let's look for a new head atleast--"
>"[Wait. Do these parts include a head?]"
>"Yes, a Maid-style head."
>"[Then I suggest purchasing only a toolset. I am well capable of modifying parts you give me to form a complete suit if I have access to the proper tools.]"

Being a toolset for Buttercup and letting her work with the parts from the trash will set me back the same amount as a new head would, but will let her work out any gaps in her defense.
The parts still in the trash are
-maid head
-2 reinforced shoulders
-1 heavy arm
-treads
-uniwheeler
>>
No. 58309 ID: 43d730

>>58307
Heavy Arm, Meido Head, Shoulders.
Pending approval by Buttercup, of course.
>>
No. 58310 ID: e3f578

Alright, replace everything with those parts except the basic legs. The others aren't slow or steady. Treads will just get in the way with no defense bonus if I'm correct.
>>
No. 58317 ID: fc854e

>>58307
Get the toolset. Much better long-term investment.

Reinforced shoulders are likely a good idea. Heavy arm... I dunno. I don't really know how it is. Could be good, could suck.
>>
No. 58325 ID: 632862

>>58309
>>58310
I agree with these posts.
>>
No. 58328 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479319380.png - (52.14KB , 800x600 , 71.png )
58328

Alright, the toolset seems like the wisest choice. I'm sure they'll let Buttercup clean the parts too.

>"Okay, Buttercup, the order has been made. That's nearly all our money, but they should arrive tomorrow. We can go get the other parts on our way home.."
>"[Ackknowledg--"
>"Heeeey, Galactic Knight Z~! That was quite a display! You were great!"
>>
No. 58329 ID: 43d730

>>58328
Make sure to include Buttercup in whatever happens, disguised if needed.
>>
No. 58335 ID: ee0a11

>>58328

"Well, I can't take much credit, really. Buttercup was the one who did all the real work."
>>
No. 58337 ID: acb3f1

Thanks! I couldnt have done it without you! Without either of you. Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

... you're not going to start throtling me or anything now, are you?
>>
No. 58338 ID: 632862

>>58328
"Thank you, but Buttercup here should have most of the credit. She saw the flaw in Blockbuster's armor and exploited it."
>>
No. 58339 ID: e3f578

"Thanks but it was more like Buttercup was great. She's really smart and strong, like you are. I never knew you were that good at auto-mechanics, either. Where did you learn to build her so efficiently? You have a hobby I don't know about?" Those probably aren't the best words, but when she's flirting with you, be modest and give Buttercup most of the credit. You've got two people caring about what you think of them and they're really useful for achieving your dreams. You can't alienate one for the other.
>>
No. 58342 ID: 7eda8b

>So shall I simply get a new Feral head to replace this one with instead of trying something completely different?

Get an upgraded feral head or a new one of this model. It looks bitchin'.
>>
No. 58344 ID: 15f6d6

I think we should stick with the feral head.
>>
No. 58348 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479422832.png - (51.33KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
58348

>"Thanks! I couldn't have done it without you! Without either of you. Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on the planet. You're both so smart and strong. I never knew you were that good at auto-mechanics, either. Where did you learn to build her so efficiently? You have a hobby I don't know about?"
>"Sh-shut up! Shut up! I just looked it up, alright? I'm not into robots! M-more over, what's up with this 'luckiest guy in the world' stuff? Give me back my scarf, j-jeez! ..Uhm.. Would you like a ride back home?"
>>
No. 58350 ID: ee0a11

>>58348

"Sure, why not?"
>>
No. 58353 ID: acb3f1

Esmie, it would be my honor if me and my robot could ride you.
I mean.
Get with you.
I mean.
Get a ride with you.
...
... in bed.
>>
No. 58354 ID: fc854e

>>58348
"That would be nice, yes. Thank you."
>>
No. 58357 ID: ed05bf

Are you sure you want to get a new head, Buttercup? You look oddly cute with that one. ...well, before it got banged up, anyways.
>>
No. 58361 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479542113.png - (63.66KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
58361

>"That would be nice, yes. Thank you."

..

...

>"..Can we also stop by that place I picked up the old fightmach parts again?"
>"..Whaaaat? That's so gross! Can't you buy new parts with the money you won?"
>"I.. already spend it.. and Buttercup's head is so beat up."
>"Ugh, I get it, I get it. You're hopeless."
>>
No. 58364 ID: d1210a

>>58348
Remember to grab the maid head, the reinforced shoulders and heavy arm, having a basic structure to work off of should let buttercup modify herself far more ably and quickly. Also, improved RAM and whatnot might help allow buttercup to live up to her full potential.
>>
No. 58366 ID: 34e41d

Well i'm not sure what your allergies will allow, but you three should go celebrate the victory.
>>
No. 58372 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479629750.png - (62.92KB , 800x600 , 74.png )
58372

>"Oh, you know what we could do after picking up the parts? Celebrating victory!"
>"No, you're going straight to bed."
>"But-- Hey! I got a good suit now."
>"Yet you're still going straight to bed. Fancy that."
>>
No. 58375 ID: ee0a11

>>58372

"Meanie."
>>
No. 58376 ID: 34e41d

>>58372
With you? :3
>>
No. 58378 ID: 34e41d

More seriously, you could suggest celebrating at home. You should be able to survive that at least.
>>
No. 58383 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479683662.png - (46.35KB , 800x600 , 75.png )
58383

>"With you~?"
>"..."

-VVVRRROOOOMMMROOOOMMMM--

>"Shhi--!!"
>>
No. 58385 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479691281.png - (34.04KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
58385

Hmmnn...

Fff...

..

>CLANG CLANG

Hmm..

>CLANG CLANG CLANG

..

>CLANG CLANG CLANG

Hmm...?
>>
No. 58386 ID: 632862

>>58385
What time is it?
>>
No. 58387 ID: d1210a

>>58385
Get up, buttercup is either in need of you or at work modifying itself, might as well watch, see if you can help. Take it easy though, just to be safe.
>>
No. 58389 ID: 7eda8b

It'd better be fixing its head and making it scarier.
>>
No. 58392 ID: fb5d8e
File 125479747953.png - (49.64KB , 800x600 , 77.png )
58392

Well.. I suppose I won't be able to sleep with this noise anyway..

>"Buttercup..? What time is it?"
>"It is 5:21 am. The toolset was just delivered."

>CLANG CLANG CLANG
>VVRRRRRRZZZZZZZZ
>TAKTAKTAKTAK
>CLANG CLANG CLANG
>>
No. 58395 ID: e3f578

"Did my teasing almost get me killed last night?" Get up and go to the door quickly before your parents get to it first.
>>
No. 58398 ID: ee0a11

>>58392

Why do you have stitches on your chest?
>>
No. 58402 ID: 1689ab

No chance you can do the repairs somewhere where it won't interfere with my sleep, and, therefore, my health? I mean, more power to you, but you have the whole house to work in, you know?
>>
No. 58411 ID: fb5d8e
File 12547995783.png - (63.65KB , 800x600 , 78.png )
58411

>"No chance you can do the repairs somewhere where it won't interfere with my sleep, and, therefore, my health? I mean, more power to you, but you have the whole house to work in, you know?"
>"[Acknowledged, but denied. ...I wanted you to see it first.]"
>"What do you.. mean... ....."
>>
No. 58412 ID: d1210a

>>58411
Tell her she looks better optimized towards her desired specifications, get into some light technobabble about how to optimize her in the long term, and end with....
"...you look cute."

Lets see if she can blush.
>>
No. 58414 ID: 45afb1

>>58412
You tease.
>>
No. 58415 ID: af3e6d

>>58412
If not, install blushing somehow. It'll make things more entertaining in the long run.
>>
No. 58417 ID: 1689ab

...

... Are you wearing makeup?
>>
No. 58418 ID: 7eda8b

Say "What'd you do to those awesome jaws?"
>>
No. 58420 ID: 34e41d

She reminds me of a certain halfbold... tell "her" "she" looks damn cute.
>>
No. 58421 ID: ee0a11

>>58411

"...I have to admit, I wasn't expecting hair."
>>
No. 58422 ID: 6faa8c

>>58411
Bigger hands. nice.
Also nice face.
>>
No. 58424 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480089716.png - (67.37KB , 800x600 , 79.png )
58424

>"That looks very well done. What'd you do to the jaws?"
>"The front part of the Feral head was too severely damaged to be reused, but I salvaged the back and used it to fix the Maid head."
>"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting hair."
>"It is part of the Maid head. It can be removed, if that is what you prefer."
>"We'll see.. What else did you do?"
>"I drastically altered the Light torso to fit everything perfectly and made slight changes to each part to fit the torso in turn. The Reinforced shoulder plates were too tough to modify. I should use them as shields rather than expecting them to form a part of my passive armor."
>"Brilliant. ...You look cute."
>"..."
>"...Are you actually blushing?"
>"I.."
>>
No. 58426 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480095824.png - (91.05KB , 800x600 , 80.png )
58426

>"[Do you like it?]"
>"Eh..?"
>>
No. 58427 ID: 43d730

>>58426
Hug again.
She seems to like it.
In fact, we should carry her around whenever possible.
>>
No. 58428 ID: 6faa8c

You know what? I think we downloaded the AI for a prototype Gynoid.
>>
No. 58430 ID: d1210a

>>58424
"Well, I think you look cute. Beyond that, what else would you like to get to further improve your performance. Also, what kind of coloration/design would you like?"

Hey, how do the leagues look upon hacking warfare by the mechs? Buttercup would probably be good at that if given the right tools.
>>
No. 58431 ID: 632862

>>58426
Become extremely unnerved. JESUS! THAT STARE!
>>
No. 58432 ID: 192956

>>58426
give butter cup a hug
"Thats adorable...hey buttercup out of curiosity are you working on becoming more human?"
>>
No. 58433 ID: e75a2f

The pupils should probably be shaded in or absent. In all honesty right now you have a creepy as hell stare.

Otherwise lookin' good.
>>
No. 58434 ID: e331ee

'You did a good job.'
Then hug.
>>
No. 58439 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480223089.png - (76.63KB , 800x600 , 81.png )
58439

>"Buttercup, thats adorable..."

..Oh man, it feels weird to hug it without wearing my suit. It's all steel, but lukewarm and moving.

>"Out of curiosity, are you working on becoming more human?"
>"[Yes. Do you like it?]"
>"You did a good job.."
>"[Look.]"
>"Huh?"
>"[I added soft lips.]"
>"..."
>>
No. 58440 ID: 1689ab

You done good, Buttercup. You done good. Hug.
>>
No. 58441 ID: ee0a11
File 125480233551.jpg - (13.54KB , 282x182 , HNNNNNNNNGGGG.jpg )
58441

>>58439
>>
No. 58442 ID: 6faa8c

>>58439
Wait.

You have a weak immune system, right? Then a human kiss is a... bad idea. But... with a robot...
>>
No. 58443 ID: e75a2f

ouuuuugh...

That's raunchy.
>>
No. 58446 ID: 192956

>>58439
are you trying to seduce me?
>>
No. 58447 ID: 4ee19c
File 125480269422.jpg - (38.72KB , 960x720 , dat amuro.jpg )
58447

B|
>>
No. 58448 ID: 1689ab

Touch them... they look so soft... so delicate... so fragile... I wonder how they taste...
>>
No. 58452 ID: a4f64b

Woah, woah, back up there, boyo.

Going a bit too fast, isn't it?
This isn't one of your ero-dating sims.
>>
No. 58453 ID: 632862

>>58439
"Okay. Uh... were you an experimental AI for a dating sim, by any chance?"
>>
No. 58455 ID: 1689ab

>>58453
It all makes sense now.

Whatever you do, don't chose "stick it in"
>>
No. 58458 ID: 987386

"Does that mean that I can make you smile now, too?"
>>
No. 58460 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480344982.png - (77.09KB , 800x600 , 82.png )
58460

>"Are-- Are you trying to seduce me?"
>"[Negative. I am trying to get us closer to eachother.]"
>"Okay. Uh... were you an experimental AI for a dating sim, by any chance?"
>"[Negative.]"
>>
No. 58461 ID: 1689ab

Whelp. Glad thats settled. Let's see if she's got a toungue in there. Commense makeouts.

What's the worse that can happen?
>>
No. 58462 ID: 782100

>>58460
How can you turn down your knight in shining armor?
>>
No. 58463 ID: 43d730

>>58460
Head onto shoulder, tighter hug.
It should make us look oblivious but innocent.
>>
No. 58464 ID: ee0a11

>>58460

"Sex-bot?"
>>
No. 58465 ID: 1689ab

>>58464
If not before, then certainly when we're finished with her...
>>
No. 58468 ID: 632862

>>58460
"Your eyes are glowing."
>>
No. 58469 ID: 9e9b47

Say you'll just give her one kiss, if that's what she wants.
>>
No. 58470 ID: 34e41d

Getting closer is more about knowing each other than the shape of the body.
>>
No. 58474 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480507733.png - (79.28KB , 800x600 , 83.png )
58474

>"Listen.. Getting closer isn't just physical contact.."
>"[Acknowledged. I already know this.]"
>"..A-alright... One kiss.. And that's it, alright?"
>"[Agreed.]"
>"..."

...

..

.
>>
No. 58475 ID: fb5d8e
File 125480508281.png - (49.15KB , 800x600 , 84.png )
58475

There. That's it. Nothing happened..


..So why do I feel like I just did the worst thing I could ever do?
>>
No. 58477 ID: 782100

>>58475
Those parts came from a dumpster. Enjoy your dysentery.
>>
No. 58479 ID: ee0a11
File 125480530751.gif - (7.24KB , 444x442 , Cutebold You're Awesome.gif )
58479

>>58474
>>
No. 58480 ID: 43d730

>>58475
Fabricate or contract illness at the fight after next so that Esmerelda must pretend to be GALACTIC KNIGHT Z and the two can grow together and learn to share you.
>>
No. 58482 ID: 476456

What're you talking about. You're doing fine!
>>
No. 58483 ID: 6faa8c

>>58480
And then he can be the meat of a three-way.

YES.
>>
No. 58486 ID: 43d730

>>58483
Right now, they (At least Buttercup does) see each other as rivals. This will get them to cooperate at least a little.
Even if we end up having to choose, this will make them more well disposed towards each other.
The problem is either of them finding out.
So essentially, I'm suggesting we do something stupid and self-destructive for the off-hand chance that our admirers will stop glaring daggers at each other.
>>
No. 58506 ID: 632862

I was so, so wrong about this being just an emotional thing.
>>
No. 58513 ID: 72139c

I am getting a semi reading this.
>>
No. 58583 ID: 8812a9

Become Muslim/Mormon.
@
Marry both.
>>
No. 58598 ID: f98e0b

Here's the thing
One of our perspective girlfriends is competetive and armed with scything deathclaws.

I am scared for Esmerelda
>>
No. 58605 ID: fd6933

Become creeped out. Resolve to buy a regular AI.
>>
No. 58606 ID: bffa2a

Romaticar relevant to all my intrests? Be still my heart. Buttercup, you are one adorable killing machine and I wish you were my waifu.
>>
No. 58668 ID: ad522e

>>58486
This has to work. It's too cliche not to.
>>
No. 58678 ID: 7eda8b

>..So why do I feel like I just did the worst thing I could ever do?

Cuz you just kissed your robot and now you're locked into a perpetual romance with it.
>>
No. 58680 ID: 42a1a0

Yeah. A kiss is more than just a simple action, no more important than changing the channel on TV. It's a symbol and demonstration of physical closeness that is one of the tenets of an emotional bond in a relationship.
>>
No. 58706 ID: 1f52f2

>>58678
>>58680
Well, guys, I'm off to kiss mah computer then! :D
trollface.jpg
>>
No. 58711 ID: 4b9ef7

The worst thing he could have ever done huh?

Well would you kiss a real person under the same circumstances? not really

Its different because buttercup is a robot.
When in reality, sans robots, the paralel could be drawn between father and chi-.....

Oh Reaver you bastard
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password