[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 585201)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140598592140.png - (242.17KB , 800x700 , 1.png )
585201 No. 585201 ID: 61da19

Expand all images
>>
No. 585202 ID: 61da19
File 140598594516.png - (196.85KB , 800x700 , 2.png )
585202

"Bleagh! The internet tastes terrible!

"Is that so."

"Yes! You'd think the tears of lonely 20-somethings arguing about unimportant things would be delicious, but it turns out misery tastes, well, miserable! also apple.com doesn't taste like apple"

"Okay."

"But... there was one site that came close to being delicious, but something about it felt wrong, tainted. Hmph. Well. You know what we do with a recipe that isn't quite perfect?"

"Eat it anyway, thankful that we're not going hungry."
>>
No. 585203 ID: 61da19
File 140598598096.png - (284.83KB , 800x700 , 3.png )
585203

"We change it, Titzi. Now, arbitrarily pick two crew members besides yourself."

"The hell you want me to do that for?"
>>
No. 585204 ID: 61da19
File 140598602908.png - (379.72KB , 800x700 , 4.png )
585204

"Because we're going to retcon Tgchan."
>>
No. 585205 ID: 61da19

Here's some additional information to help you decide!

Betsy: Female Valcien/Salazzarine hybrid. Very cheerful thanks to a dose of Counter-Depress. Can change size, and breathe in space.
Kevakiv: Male Tozol/Vertai hybrid. Stubborn, but loyal and thankful to the captain for rescuing it in the Spooky Underground Science (SUS) facility.
Kenike: Male Cenesu/Seltwil hybrid. Very excitable and hyper. Gullible as all hell. One time Venji convinced him that cleaning her room would grant him magical powers.
Mantis: Robot running a female OS. Found in the facility, she is loyal to Venji. Is still timid about interfacing with other robots.
Selis: Female Indahl/Dreamworm hybrid. Licking her gets you super high. Very serious, and as such it remains Venji's life long goal to make her laugh.
Ashela: Female Lazurek/Tesau hybrid. Has no concept of personal space. Has found new purpose in life, and has become quite happy by Venji's side. Her true feelings about Venji remain a mystery. Is she a lesbian, or is it just a really good friendship?!?!
>>
No. 585206 ID: 88960e

Mantis, Selis
>>
No. 585207 ID: 445ff6

Ashela and Betsy!
>>
No. 585208 ID: 8533a8

Mantis, Kevakiv
>>
No. 585209 ID: 289a68

Ashela and Mantis! Maximum cute.
>>
No. 585211 ID: 9ddf68

Selis
we need to get her to laugh. and

Ashela
she's one of your best buds perfect teammate to get selis to laugh.
>>
No. 585212 ID: c9f250

Ashe and Not Frames
>>
No. 585213 ID: 0bd34b

Kevakiv and Ashela
>>
No. 585232 ID: b8ceae

Betsy and Selis
>>
No. 585238 ID: e73b69

Mantis and selis
>>
No. 585239 ID: 13cd06

selis and ash
>>
No. 585240 ID: 73282e

Mantis and Ashela
>>
No. 585309 ID: d6e000

Betsy and Mantis
>>
No. 585438 ID: 61da19

Betsy and Selis
>>
No. 585467 ID: 61da19

betsy can breath in space and so can batman so that choice is super obvious
also selis because
>>
No. 585554 ID: 61da19
File 140616049905.png - (181.56KB , 800x700 , 5.png )
585554

"Uh, Titzi, that's not two. That is three. Three is more than two."

"Fuck you I couldn't decide."

"But--"

"Nope this is our party now."

"but i'm the goddamn captain here..."
>>
No. 585555 ID: 61da19
File 140616051899.png - (225.34KB , 800x700 , 6.png )
585555

"Peep peep!"

"Ah, my ever-faithful perverted companion! Come, we must--"

"Ooooh no," Titzi interrupts like a busta. "You are so not bringing that pervy ball of fluff with us again."

"Peep peep~"

"My lovely--? You don't even like fins," she says.

"Peep!"

"'they're like frills'...? wat"
>>
No. 585556 ID: 61da19
File 140616053128.png - (175.16KB , 800x700 , 7.png )
585556

"Look," I say, "it'll probably be fine. Now, let me tell you my absolutely brilliant plan to--"

"Peep peep!"
>>
No. 585559 ID: 61da19
File 140616059957.png - (148.24KB , 800x700 , 8.png )
585559

"goddammit why is everyone interrupting me"

"Peeeeep"

"What? You want to be able to talk again?"

"Peep!"

"No," Titzi interjects. "Remember what it was like when he could talk?"

"It was hilarious?"

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was!"

"It really wasn't, though."

"It was, though!"

"Peep."

"oh sorry i was caught in a 'while' loop ANYWAY. Hmm..."

Should I restore Roz's ability to speak, or is it funnier when all he can say is peep?
>>
No. 585560 ID: 8533a8

Hell no. I don't want to hear another peep out of Roz that isn't literally "peep".
>>
No. 585561 ID: 13cd06

bring back the talking but have him speak an foreign language or an funny accent
>>
No. 585562 ID: 9fba70

peeps only, final destination
>>
No. 585563 ID: 6d5d22

Absolutely. You can't have Venji without Roz making rude comments.
>>
No. 585565 ID: 445ff6

Look the Titzi commentary track just isn't as good without the Roz commentary track to complement it.
>>
No. 585566 ID: 61da19

Dude's gonna start peeping in morse code if you don't. So it's either give it to him now, or make the text boxes explode.
>>
No. 585569 ID: 196d1b

You can't just relegate your sidekick to a side character! Let him speak his witty and not-so-witty remarks!
>>
No. 585573 ID: 0bd34b

Let the man speak.
>>
No. 585575 ID: 2fd516

>>585559
The man's suffering. Don't you think he's learned his lesson? How about you just allow it on a trial basis. If he becomes incorrigible then push the mute button again. Well, not really a mute button, you can still understand him.
>>
No. 585576 ID: 9ddf68

let him speak but hold the power to have him only speaking in peeps whenever you wish... or just have it so certain words will be replaced with peep.
>>
No. 585578 ID: 61da19

PEEP IN MORSE CODE, MAKE HIM HUMBLE
>>
No. 585585 ID: 6d3b18

He can speak, so long as you keep a mute button to peep him when he gets annoying.
>>
No. 585886 ID: 61da19
File 140638054004.png - (132.64KB , 700x600 , 9.png )
585886

"Hmm."

"Peep?"

"Hmmmmmmm."

"...."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

"Peep!!!"

"Oh fine, you can talk again--"

"Chirp!"

"--But I'm going to turn you off again if you get obnoxious. Or whenever it's funny."

"P-Peep..."
>>
No. 585887 ID: 61da19
File 140638057141.png - (204.53KB , 700x600 , 10.png )
585887

"Now, get in the RozCon. Might as well decide on a new form for you, though I'm tempted to keep you as the peep master race."

"Ooh, what's that thing~" Ashela asks.

"Ah right, you slept through the last adventure. Well, after the nonspecific dramatic event that separated me and Roz, I had to find another way to configure him to meet my ever-so-fantastic whims. So I came up with this: The Roz Configurator!"

"You're so clever, Captain~"

"Damn right I am. Looks like you've been more cheerful lately, too.

"I found my purpose in life-- going on adventures with you nearby~"

I have the strangest sense of nostalgia.

Selis clears her throat. "So, what dumb nonsense adventure are you on about now?" she asks in her usual deadpan voice.

"Retconnin' stuff! For instance..."
>>
No. 585888 ID: 61da19
File 140638058321.png - (295.36KB , 700x600 , 11.png )
585888

"Now we're in color!"

"Uh."

RETCON MISSION 1: SUCCESS!
+20 BIRD POINTS
+5 KETZA COINS
+25 HU-


"Stop that."

"I already totally don't regret bringing you along."

"Well, I like her!" Titzi says. Of course she would.
>>
No. 585889 ID: 61da19
File 140638070685.png - (265.26KB , 700x600 , 12.png )
585889

Anyway! Roz's form for this adventure! I could make him a ketza, or keep him as-is... maybe return him to his old dreamworm form (although he's older now).

Hmm. I could come up with some other random animal to turn him into!

"P-peep?"

"Am I plotting something embarrassing for you? Oh Roz, you know me too well."

"Peeeep..."
>>
No. 585890 ID: 13cd06

ketza
>>
No. 585891 ID: 445ff6

KETZA
>>
No. 585892 ID: 87f3a7

Let's restore him fully, back to dreamwor- wait what do you mean "older now" how old was Roz during your first adventure? How long have you been on that boat? Are you sure you two didn't do anything illegal?! This isn't one of those things where his entire life lasts a few years is it because that would be sad!
>>
No. 585893 ID: 0ba4e5

Don't forget to put a bow on your new ketza.
>>
No. 585894 ID: 66af31

>>585889
Ambulatory Squash...
>>
No. 585895 ID: 0231e9

Why would you even give this option? Look at that thoughtbubble ketza! Look into its eyes! How can you give Roz anything less?

Also yes, let's definitely put a bow on him. I feel like he would enjoy that very much from you.
>>
No. 585901 ID: 0bd34b

Dreamworm 4 lyfe.
>>
No. 585903 ID: 61da19

Can you make him an entire /pile/ of ketzas?
>>
No. 585904 ID: 53548a

Dreamworm.
>>
No. 585909 ID: 6d3b18

Keep him as a bird! You need to maximize your bird points.
>>
No. 585911 ID: 8533a8

Older, mature dreamworm for a hopefully mature Roz, hopefully.
>>
No. 585912 ID: dbe554

Dreamworm.
>>
No. 585915 ID: 715a63

>>585911
You're joking, right? Funny joke.

Ketza. Or ketza dreamworm, if that's a thing we can do.
>>
No. 585917 ID: d315b1

>>585889
Ketza
>>
No. 585920 ID: 2fd516

>>585889
So I take it Ashela x Roz didn't work out?
>>
No. 585936 ID: 9ddf68

dreamworm
>>
No. 585961 ID: 45c1e0

Don't know about you guys, but I think ketza's the way to go.
>>
No. 585962 ID: 0d8ff4

An older sexier wiser dreamworm? This, I say, is the way to go.
>>
No. 585963 ID: 55c4cf

Either Meng the Micro Chinese Dragon or Dream Worm.
These are ideal.
>>
No. 585968 ID: 13b599

Ketza dreamworm!
>>
No. 586004 ID: 18da89

How about... a slissa? Feathers are overrated.
>>
No. 586010 ID: f996af

Dreamworm
>>
No. 586011 ID: 53548a

>>586004
You had me at hello

(still voting dreamworm though)
>>
No. 586043 ID: 6e85c8

dreamworm. duh
>>
No. 586113 ID: 37aa84

I feel partial to the Ketza, it's like a tiny underweight Chocobo.
>>
No. 586114 ID: 0ee153

Dreamworm.
>>
No. 586136 ID: 61da19

sky shark
>>
No. 586317 ID: 68b89e

Why does he get to be the only one of the party that's not some science-fueled crossbreed abomination?
>>
No. 586326 ID: 2fd516

>>586317
Good point. I will finally vote then.
Ketza-Dreamworm hybrid.
>>
No. 586383 ID: 485bba

Will he be as bright pink as in the preview bubbles?
>>
No. 586600 ID: 61da19
File 140664314248.png - (178.30KB , 700x600 , 13.png )
586600

>Let's restore him fully, back to dreamwor- wait what do you mean "older now" how old was Roz during your first adventure? How long have you been on that boat? Are you sure you two didn't do anything illegal?! This isn't one of those things where his entire life lasts a few years is it because that would be sad!
We didn't do anything illegal. I mean, if we did and the police showed up I'd just act like a robot. Also, I hear dreamworms get mega gigantic, although Roz is a special case.

>Will he be as bright pink as in the preview bubbles?
Only when flustered.

>Dreamworm
>Ketza
"KetzaRoz it is!"

"Peep!? Peep peep!"

"What? Actually follow the majority suggestion? Oh Roz, my dear, maybe you don't know me so well after all."

I press the button labeled "Speep" and prepare for maximum fluff.
>>
No. 586601 ID: 61da19
File 140664320102.png - (369.72KB , 700x600 , 14.png )
586601

"Peep peep peeeeeeeeep!"

What? Roz is actually fighting it? "Bad bird! No birdseed for you!"

"Peeeeeep!"

"You so totally do not hate birdseed! I've fed you nothing but that for months!"

"speeeeeep!"

Uh, I think the machine is overloadin--
>>
No. 586603 ID: 61da19
File 140664323849.png - (209.17KB , 700x600 , 15.png )
586603

Pomf!
>>
No. 586604 ID: 61da19
File 140664326074.png - (287.40KB , 700x600 , 16.png )
586604

That.

That isn't a ketza.

"YyyYyeeEEssSs I diIIid--"

"Stop that."

"yeeessss i did it i didn't become a wait why do i feel fluffy"

Not sure how to react here. Lawyerdog was right for once? Ahem. I want to scold him for going against my infallible logic and perfectly perfect decision making, but at the same time he's so... fluffy.
>>
No. 586605 ID: d6e000

[X] Touch Fluffy Tail
>>
No. 586606 ID: 445ff6

This is basically perfect.
>>
No. 586607 ID: ab913f

Tell him that he's going to have to live with the results of his hubris. Also that he still needs to eat birdseed because you didn't actually bring any other food. If you did actually bring other food don't let him find out. That sounds like fitting retaliation.
>>
No. 586608 ID: 256d52

Ruffle that fluff(le)!
>>
No. 586609 ID: dbe554

>>586605
Touch Fluffy tail.
>>
No. 586610 ID: 37aa84

Touch Fluffy, get dizzy.
>>
No. 586618 ID: f839a9

Roll him up into a fluffy snake ball.
>>
No. 586625 ID: 76e97b

Drape Roz over your shoulders like a feather boa.

Then Touch Fluffy Tail.
>>
No. 586636 ID: 2fd516

>>586604
GOOD ENOUGH.
>>
No. 586652 ID: 9ddf68

whelp the machine is broken so just give him a hug or something as an excuse to test just how fluffy he is and them see what's next on our list of ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 586749 ID: 87f3a7

Oh man how big is he? Can you ride him? I vote you try to ride him.
>>
No. 586763 ID: 61da19

RIDE FLUFFY CREATURE
THEN TEST ITS GLOWING GREEN FUR TO SEE IF IT IS RADIOACTIVE OR PSYCHOTROPIC
IF YES TO EITHER, SMOKE FUR
>>
No. 586776 ID: f3712d

>>586625
This, just because fluffy.
>>
No. 586851 ID: 123c07

Become Ashley, Do it.
Then retcon your entire, horrible, unfinished quest.

Quickly, before anyone notices how derailing that would be to this storyline!
>>
No. 586853 ID: 61da19

Roll him into his own tiny pile.
>>
No. 586854 ID: 123c07

Acquire a STORMful SCARF.

Then brave the MYSTERIES of your own hubris.

Also take comrade soviet along for the ride, gosh.
>>
No. 587140 ID: 61da19
File 140682327822.png - (215.33KB , 700x600 , 17.png )
587140

>Drape Roz over your shoulders like a feather boa.
>Touch Fluffy Tail
This is so fluffy. His newfound fur is very soft, almost like a tiny kitten.

"Well," I say, "Looks like you're stuck in this form until I find another at a budget store. Really convenient name for the thing, actually. Anyway! That's what you get for defying my almighty will!" I equip my Roz and engage tail touching.

"um what are you doing"

"Just because you've changed forms doesn't mean you get to neglect Shoulder Duty!"

"But... my tail..."

"Don't worry about it."

"But it feels weird!"

"Don't worry about it!"
>>
No. 587141 ID: 61da19
File 140682330709.png - (218.07KB , 700x600 , 18.png )
587141

"Also, I didn't buy any other food, so you still have to eat birdseed."

"WHAT!?"

"But that's fine, because it's your favorite!"

"P-peeep."

"Um..."

"sorry force of habit"
>>
No. 587142 ID: 61da19
File 140682334508.png - (95.73KB , 700x600 , 19.png )
587142

"Okay! I gathered you all here for a reason! Ladies and gentleman, our mission, or 'quest' if you must, is to retcon TGchan into perfection!"

"Are you serious?" Selis asks like a hater. "You gathered us all here to change a website."

Ashela giggles. "How'd you know what 'TGchan' was~?"

"Nevermind that," Selis waves her hand dismissively. "It's an impossible task."

Titzi offers a knowing look to Selis. "Clearly you underestimate the craziness of our captain."

I nod. "She always does. Now, obviously, we can't just enter the internet with this space ship. No, we need something capable of pushing past the bounds of space and time. A ship that could even penetrate the internet. Our first task..."
>>
No. 587143 ID: 61da19
File 140682339423.png - (197.30KB , 700x600 , 20.png )
587143

"Is to capture the Ship of the Imagination."

Their eyes fill with surprise. Yes, be in awe of my brilliance.

Of course, I've not yet figured out how we'll find a ship that can literally be anywhere at any time. Maybe we could lure him to us...?
>>
No. 587145 ID: c01c61

Are you sure you even want that ship? It doesn't even have a face. What would the point be?
>>
No. 587147 ID: 445ff6

Well the #1 option for a ship like that is to throw an unassuming British guy who's been having a bad day out of an airlock, but I get the feeling you might be short on your supply of those.

Maybe you should try intoning a bunch of important-sounding things, like "open sesame" or "xyzzy" or "e pluribus unum" or "hello spaceship come be here now please."
>>
No. 587148 ID: 37aa84

What we need to do is discover what the pilot truly wants and then hint at it being here without being explicit about having it. That is the way to capture the imagination.
>>
No. 587149 ID: f839a9

>I've not yet figured out how we'll find a ship that can literally be anywhere at any time.
Do we know who the current pilot or captain of the ship is? If we understood the people on board, we could predict them.

...ooooor, if it's a ship that can be anywhere in space and time, future you could just show up driving it, and either hand it over, or give you a lift to the past version of the ship so you can capture it like a good pirate. You just have to remember to go back in time and help yourself out to avoid causing a paradox.

I mean if future you doesn't have it, you're just going to fail anyways. So this should work.

>>587145
Don't worry, we can retcon it better!
>>
No. 587151 ID: 8533a8

Clearly in order to allow the ship to come anywhere near you need to either create or move to a phenomenon of cosmic significance.

Like, say. making Selis laugh, but I'm sure other people can think of easier to achieve things like creating a black hole or something.
>>
No. 587189 ID: 9ddf68

well if it's a ship that can go anywhere at any time then we just need to find or make an event that will be talked about for ages and ages to come. I mean that's what I'd do, just go straight to where all the good stuff is happening.
>>
No. 587198 ID: 61da19

if the ship could be anywhere at any time then it is everywhere at every time, all you need to do is take a running drop-kick at the nearest door and if it is rad enough you will align with its space-time frequency

it would help you break the BC (Bitchinness Coefficient) if Roz is throwing up the horns while you do this, also if someone could be playing an electric guitar that could help but may prove an unnecessary precaution

trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about, I am a pharmacist
>>
No. 587201 ID: 2f4b71

>>587143
>I've not yet figured out how we'll find a ship that can literally be anywhere at any time.
Well, that seems infinitely impossible. Which means it's finitely improbably.
Clearly the solution is to make a nice hot cup of tea and dunk a computer in it. Something along those lines.
>>
No. 587939 ID: 61da19
File 140713685849.png - (158.74KB , 700x600 , 21.png )
587939

>Are you sure you even want that ship? It doesn't even have a face. What would the point be?
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that...

>Make Selis laugh
You know how this goes, right? We're a good 15, 20 updates from that even being possible.

>Maybe you should try intoning a bunch of important-sounding things...
"Open sesame!"

"What?"

"Trust me I got this. Xyzzy! E plurthing unum!"

"Why is this a thing you're doing."

"Hello spaceship come be here now please."

"The ship's right here, captain."

Nothing? I really thought that last one would work. Wait...

"Nanomachines!"
>>
No. 587941 ID: 61da19
File 140713688435.png - (165.04KB , 700x600 , 22.png )
587941

Nope.

>Well, that seems infinitely impossible. Which means it's finitely improbably.
Clearly the solution is to make a nice hot cup of tea and dunk a computer in it. Something along those lines.
>>
No. 587943 ID: 61da19
File 140713699121.png - (237.10KB , 700x600 , 23.png )
587943

Nope.

"Really? No ships at all?"

"Frankly, I'm out of monotone to throw at you," Titzi says.

"I'm not. You really thought this would accomplish anything at all? Really?"

What a dumb question. I'm not even going to reply.
>>
No. 587944 ID: 61da19
File 140713703093.png - (345.14KB , 700x600 , 24.png )
587944

>>587198
>>587148
Done and Done!
"I have something extremely desirable to you, but you don't know what it iiiiiiis!"

"wat"

*KAPLOW!*
>>
No. 587945 ID: 61da19
File 140713707349.png - (101.41KB , 700x600 , 25.png )
587945

BOOYEAH!!! I AWESOMED THE SHIP INTO EXISTENCE!

Wait, who's that dark mysterious shadow...? I bet it's anyone I want it to be! I'm that awesome.
>>
No. 587948 ID: 196d1b

It's... you? Wait no Ijnev what are you doing here this was our spaceship no fair!
>>
No. 587951 ID: f839a9

>>587948
She's just going to mock you for loosing your pants already.
>>
No. 587952 ID: 2fd516

>>587945
IT'S PIKACHU!
>>
No. 587953 ID: f996af

It's Saikhan!
>>
No. 587957 ID: 5846e0

>>587951
The two of them are probably magically linked. Since Venji isn't wearing pants then Ijnev will for whatever reason also not be wearing pants here. It's simple logic. Also I don't think Ashela is going to be giving those back.
>>
No. 587967 ID: 0ba4e5

>>587951
Does Ijnev even have pants of her own though?
>>
No. 587985 ID: 13cd06

Saikhan!
>>
No. 587988 ID: 445ff6

It's Ijnev and Saikhan!
>>
No. 587997 ID: f839a9

Don't forget to feed your old ship before leaving. And get a sitter. (Or just stuff it in the impossibly large cargo-hold the imagination-ship has for other ships).

>>587967
Ninja one pieces are different from loosing your pants, okay. This is important fashion science.
>>
No. 587998 ID: d6e000

Magic Johnson
>>
No. 588078 ID: c7350f

>>587988
It's a terrifying Ijnev/Saikhan hybrid! Dressed as Pikachu!
>>
No. 588148 ID: 61da19

Funny, why does she look just like Venji? And where'd she get that robot arm?

No, seriously. Couldn't she have just grown a new one if it came to that?
>>
No. 588366 ID: 61da19
File 140734932864.png - (181.15KB , 700x600 , 26.png )
588366

"Ah, if it isn't my flatter half."

"Ijnev?!"

"I was just talking my new ship out for a test-fly, when I found myself ever so tantalized by the idea of a grand curiosity. To think I'd find you here. Hmhmhm~"

I need to keep my guard up-- she always does something super sneaky when she acts all sultry.
>>
No. 588367 ID: 61da19
File 140734935634.png - (216.27KB , 700x600 , 27.png )
588367

She ninjas closer. Guard is down! Guard is down!!

"And my, it seems your enthusiasm is a high as ever. Too excited to wear pants, were you? Perhaps you have some stress in need of relief?"

WHY DO ALL MY ADVENTURES HAVE SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION

"It's not like that-- your boat--" I stammer.

"You want to rock my boat? My, you're forward today~"

Is she teasing me?! My abilities are vast and my resolve unbreakable, but I was never meant to resist myself! The lust demon Scalene must be commended for making such a desirable clone.

"Now then," she coos into one of my many ears.
>>
No. 588368 ID: 61da19
File 140734938892.png - (138.04KB , 700x600 , 28.png )
588368

"What was this curiosity you wanted to show me? I hope you weren't planning on disappointing me."

Crap.

I forgot about that. Uh.
>>
No. 588369 ID: 445ff6

Well, you specifically said you had something "really desirable" to her, right? So just gesture to yourself and show her that two can play at this teasing game! I'm sure that totally won't backfire or anything.
>>
No. 588370 ID: 2fd516

>>588368
Yeah, it's you. (you'd probably need a fade to black after that) Or maybe you could show off Roz's new form. It is pretty curious!
>>
No. 588372 ID: 37aa84

The curiosity is yourself. During a freak retconning accident you were turned into a woman. Let's see her create sexual tension now.
>>
No. 588376 ID: 196d1b

Open up your coat to distract her, then while she's stunned stick it on her head and tie the sleeves together into a face-straitjacket. Once she's got something over her head, she'll fall straight to sleep. Then you can stick her blinded and comatose into the nearest broom closet (all spaceships have plenty of broom closets around to hide unconscious guards in by galactic building code). It's bound to work, that's one of the key vulnerabilities of clones! (...or was that something else?)
>>
No. 588393 ID: 9ddf68

well if she's you she probably likes the same things as you, like food. Say it's have your/her(?) favorite meal... which she can eat off your body.

IF THIS BITCH THINKS SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CREATE SEXAUL TENSION THINK AGAIN... also be careful not to actually fall for her charms this time, remember what happened when you did that during you boat face days.
>>
No. 588509 ID: d315b1

>>588463
I approve of this idea.
>>
No. 588538 ID: 256d52

Throw Roz at her.

Oh, oh, can he still Rozonance Cascade?
>>
No. 588558 ID: f996af

>>588463
Yes get adventurous with Ijnev, Show her your ship and how well you can use it.
>>
No. 588561 ID: 5f5b96

>Is she teasing me
She's kind of purpose made for it. Of course she is. Like you could resist a perfect teasing opportunity.

>What was this curiosity you wanted to show me?
Having something to show her sounds like a perfect excuse to get control of this ship. Or at least, get it where (when?) you want it. You'll show her. I'll just take the wheel and...
>>
No. 588584 ID: ccd544

>>588538
Rozonance Cascade Threesome?
>>
No. 588864 ID: 61da19
File 140762866004.png - (259.50KB , 700x600 , 29.png )
588864

"The curiosity is what you see before you," I say. "I'm sure you're curious how much I can rock your world."
>>
No. 588865 ID: 61da19
File 140762869926.png - (181.17KB , 700x600 , 30.png )
588865

"NO WAIT I WAS KIDDING"

"I was five minutes away from tasting a curiously good new flavor of ice cream before you summoned me here!"

"I'M SORRY WE CAN HAVE ICE CREAM AFTER IT'S WORTH IT I PROMISE"
>>
No. 588866 ID: 61da19
File 140762873404.png - (153.29KB , 700x600 , 31.png )
588866

"Fine."

"Hahh...hahh..."

"Oh stop playing it up. We both know you can breathe in space."

"It's more that I don't-- nevermind let's move on. In order to show you my Grand Curiosity, I need... well... control of your ship."

She glances back at the airlock.

"T-That's why I summoned you in the first place! Even I am curious to see ifmystupidplanworks!"

"Alright, fine. Against my better judgment, I'll give you a chance to pique my curiosity. I assume you want to bring along your friends slash lovers."

"...Yes."
>>
No. 588868 ID: 61da19
File 140762881262.png - (299.16KB , 700x600 , 32.png )
588868

All right! It's time for the main event to begin at last! All I need to do is forge a path through some key quests, and then TGchan will finally be delicious! But first, I need to consider which quests are in serious need of retconning.

I could take the boring route of fixing what's wrong with some weaker quests, but I'm Captain Goddamned Venji. No, I'm going to choose good quests and make them awesome. But first, I need an arbitrary list of quests to choose from!
>>
No. 588871 ID: 196d1b

Ok, so we're going to go to Tozol quest but before the part where everyone started shooting. Then we're going to steal all the guns in the whole facility. And then we're going to eat them. Nobody will know what to do! The quest will therefore develop into a diplomatic thriller rather than... guns.

Just be a little careful there... you look and sound a bit like the protagonist of that quest who got shot up pretty bad.
>>
No. 588872 ID: 13cd06

TeQ, cutebold slaugherfest, after quest, astroid quest, story seeker, fortune's call
>>
No. 588873 ID: 11497a

-The Shouters
-Dive Quest
-Katherine Quest
-Nan Quest
-Rust
-Fortune's Call
-Knife Quest
Then finish off by raising hell in Ruby Quest
>>
No. 588874 ID: 11497a

>>588873
Oh yeah, and let's toss in Book of Worms and Conspiracy of Wasps because why not.
>>
No. 588875 ID: 2fd516

>>588868
Slime Quest
Awaken
Dragons
>>
No. 588876 ID: 61da19

>>588871
I had a suggestion, but it was nowhere near as good as this one.
>>
No. 588877 ID: 196d1b

Oh, if you want individual lists then how about:
Tozol Quest
Tezakia Quest
Deep
Defective
Bite Quest
Venji
>>
No. 588879 ID: a19cbe

>we can have ice cream after I promise!
New end of quest objective acquired: go out on an ice cream date with Ijnev.

>We both know you can breathe in space.
Yeah, but you can't talk in space! No air means no one can hear you! It's horrible!

>quests to retcon
AsteroidQuest. (It's already huge, complicated, involves time travel, and has been retconned. It's ripe for more).
Tozol Quest. (Mess with your predecessors! I'm sure that won't have any consequences).
Venji Quest. (Just to be confusing. Or so you can hide your awkward past).
Lunar Quest. (Time shenanigens and ghosts and magic!)
Ysabel (Nanomachine pirates can't resist stealing secret space treasures hidden on space islands).
Tory (All kinds of yummy tech to eat).
How to be an Overlord (There's totally this evil guy building up a harem army. You should put a stop to that).
>>
No. 588892 ID: 5fd94e

>>588871
I approve
>>
No. 588973 ID: d315b1

>>588879
Perfection.
>>
No. 589174 ID: 61da19

The Necromanticar
I don't even know if it exists but if it doesn't make it
>>
No. 589175 ID: 61da19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LwO2BB_RkQ Wherever you go make sure this is playing as you travel through time and space in your stealth bomber
>>
No. 589182 ID: 61da19
File 140786573549.png - (194.42KB , 700x600 , 33.png )
589182

>New end of quest objective acquired: go out on an ice cream date with Ijnev.
Stage one of my retroactively ingenious and totally intentional plan, "miraculously convince Ijnev to go on a date with me of all people", complete! The gears are ever in motion.

>Yeah, but you can't talk in space! No air means no one can hear you! It's horrible!
Biological creatures can never understand us and our plight.

At least, I think she's biological. I've been sending signals for months and she's never picked up on them.
>>
No. 589184 ID: 61da19
File 140786583821.png - (146.29KB , 800x700 , 34.png )
589184

Right! No time to waste! I've compiled some quests from random.org the very place I intend to cleanse (good thing the 4th wall's made of gorilla glass), and if I visit one quest from each "tier", I can forge a path to the greatest retcon of all, and make TGchan so delicious! Maybe they'll make an ice cream out of it.

Let's start with tier one. Now, the ship won't go somewhere just because I want it to (the nerve!). I need to spark it with my curiosity. Speaking of, I wonder what would happen if my away team suddenly appeared on this very ship!
>>
No. 589185 ID: 61da19
File 140786587222.png - (293.40KB , 700x600 , 35.png )
589185

Huh! Curiosity sated!

Curiosity Points: 1

As I was saying, in order to visit one quest on each tier, I must invoke curiosity by asking the question that embodies our nature to explore the unknown.

"What if...?"
>>
No. 589189 ID: c9f250

What if you did a quest podcast, tho?
>>
No. 589190 ID: d6e000

What if we picked the Lian protagonist option instead of Tezakian at the start of Tezakia?
>>
No. 589192 ID: cee89f

>>589185
"What if Mitzi turned out to be a ninja-robot?"

"What if Zane was actually an Ork Warboss pretending to be an Astranian?"

"What if Rokoa were half-Tozol?"
>>
No. 589193 ID: 445ff6

>>589185
What if the war was suddenly interrupted by spacefaring ketzas with power armor?
>>
No. 589196 ID: 289a68

I think your pants shrunk in the interdimensional teleportation. What if you made roz wear them until he stretched them back to their original size?

oh yeah the quest thing uh let's go with "What if Tayza was the designated romantic interest in Tezakia quest instead of Amiel?"

also you should probably put mantis back together
>>
No. 589228 ID: 13cd06

"what if Imli didn't run away from the creepy place?"
>>
No. 589229 ID: 13cd06

>>589228
also "what if goshen went north?"
>>
No. 589240 ID: 61da19

what if Shadran had realized that her parents died protecting her and all she'd done since then is commit honorless, pointless murders?
>>
No. 589241 ID: 9ddf68

what if bitey learned to talk instead of just waking but then everyone else could only talk through waking!?
>>
No. 589245 ID: 61da19

What if Tayza, quite rightly, managed to eat Sekani way back when they first met?
>>
No. 589247 ID: 2fd516

What if Goshen didn't give Shadran her sword back?
>>
No. 589330 ID: b17f99

>>589245
So is this a euphamism or something due to tayza being the love interest or is this just how we make room for the new lian protagonist?
>>
No. 589335 ID: 13b599

>>589245
>>589330
I vote for the second option,
making room for new Lian protagonist, with Tayza as the love interest
>>
No. 589350 ID: 18da89

What if Sekani and Amiel had a weird hybrid baby?
>>
No. 589369 ID: ba8629

What if Most Radiant Scarlet Flare of Dawn obtained a cyber-wing, built by ancient dragons, with lasers and force fields, and went on a campaign to defeat the cutebolds and conquer the world?
>>
No. 589451 ID: 289a68

>>589335
so is tayza going to be a bird for this?
>>
No. 589467 ID: 13cd06

WHAT IF CUTEBOLD SLAUGHERFEST WAS A HAREM ANIME
>>
No. 589479 ID: 61da19
File 140807327170.gif - (284.33KB , 800x700 , 36.gif )
589479

>"What if Zane was actually an Ork Warboss pretending to be an Astranian?"
>"What if Mitzi turned out to be a ninja-robot?" 
>"What if Rokoa were half-Tozol?"
>What if you did a quest podcast, tho?
>>
No. 589480 ID: 61da19
File 140807330881.gif - (613.38KB , 700x600 , 37.gif )
589480

I combine my curiosity with that of those wondering what idea we're going with to power the "Golly I sure am curious about that particular thing" (gisCAPT) engine.

Things start to feel... woodly.

"Ijnev, if we die somehow I want you to know--"

"Oh shuuUUuuUuuUUuuUuU!"
>>
No. 589481 ID: 61da19
File 140807333397.png - (113.68KB , 770x561 , 38.png )
589481

Um.

This feels... self-serving, somehow.

"The fuck are we...?" Titzi asks.

I grin. "Answering that would sate your curiosity. The ship could take us away if I did that!"

"I hate you sometimes."

Roz claps his tiny adorable hands. "I never read this one. Are there ladies? I must WOO them with my INCREDIBLE CHARM."

"Yes, do hit on the first person you meet," Titzi says. "Maybe they'll shoot you."

Right. Well, I don't see any BIRDS or LIZARDS. I hope they're not running around naked or whatever.
>>
No. 589483 ID: 289a68

>>589481
>I hope they're not running around naked or whatever.
Wasn't that literally your thing for half of a quest?

That door there has a security panel. Punch it until it lets you in. Send Roz into that mousehole.
>>
No. 589486 ID: 13cd06

>>589481
give in to your motherly bird instincts and sit on those eggs
>>
No. 589487 ID: 445ff6

>>589481
>I hope they're not running around naked or whatever.
I have some bad news for you, bub.
>>
No. 589501 ID: 9b35bd

They're either in the bunker or the medbay as that is where they spent half the quest doing unspeakably lewd things.
>>
No. 589502 ID: 4b571b

>punch security panel
Shouldn't we eat it?
>>
No. 589510 ID: 289a68

>>589502
I figured it would be hard to get a grip on something so flat to the wall but on second thought I want to see what she would try. Go ahead and eat it. At worst it will look hilarious.
>>
No. 589933 ID: 61da19
File 140832806643.png - (121.05KB , 700x600 , 39.png )
589933

>Wasn't that literally your thing for half of a quest? 



>give in to your motherly bird instincts and sit on those eggs
Nah, I have those disabled right now.

>punch eat security panel
Tasty!
>>
No. 589934 ID: 61da19
File 140832808899.png - (167.45KB , 700x600 , 40.png )
589934

> Send Roz into that mousehole.
Roz recovers some weird ball thing. Apparently it can hold a lot of stuff? Personally, I'd prefer a good pair of stretchy pants.

>They're either in the bunker or the medbay as that is where they spent half the quest doing unspeakably lewd things.
Isn't it a little soon for that?

...Good point. Let's check it out!
>>
No. 589935 ID: 61da19
File 140832810825.png - (134.91KB , 770x561 , 41.png )
589935

Or one of them could come to us. That's fine, too.

"Tezakians! Don't make a move or I'll-- uh..." Confusion fills his eyes. Ah, the ever-familiar look of awe that results from laying eyes upon me.

"You're not-- what the hell are you?" he asks.

"Fuzzshark," Titzi says. "Nice pea-shooter you got there."

"Hi there little guy~" Ashela says. "I'm a Lazusau~"

"Um, we come in peace," Selis says. "Please don't do anything hasty."

"are you a girl can i hit on you" Roz asks.

"Sweet precursors, Roz, it has a gun!" Selis says, inspecting the lian. "And I think it's male. Probably. Could be a trap."

"I'm also here!" Mantis announces for no reason.

"And they are lead by me, Captain Venji! What I am is something of a mystery."

"It's not, though," Titzi says. "You're, what, 50% Tozol, 40% bird, and like 10% indahl?"

"I'm 100% Awesome. Also nanomachines."
>>
No. 589936 ID: 61da19
File 140832813151.png - (132.75KB , 770x561 , 42.png )
589936

The lian lowers his weapon. "Okay, yeah, I wanna go home now."
>>
No. 589937 ID: 445ff6

This sounds like a job for HUGS.
>>
No. 589939 ID: 196d1b

Ok, so let's make sure everything is in order before we go on. Ask if this guy happened to trip and fall on a syringe or something on his way in. If not we'll have to help the plot along and smooth out our changes.

Next step: find the cute tezakian love interest girl and definitely not an angry bird-tayza, and throw this guy at her.
>>
No. 589944 ID: 2fd516

>>589936
Unacceptable! She has to go on awesome adventures, and fight magical monsters with a crew of magical misfits! Make it clear that running away is not an option.

...I wonder if Sekani is about to fall from the sky about now. Anyway, you just unlocked a door, let's see what's on the other side. (wait, shouldn't we already know what's over there? I don't feel like archive diving.)
>>
No. 590009 ID: 4b571b

>Wasn't that literally your thing for half of a quest?
And she still can't get the hang of pants, either.

>Okay, yeah, I wanna go home now.
Oh come on now, you've got adventure to happen! You can go home when that's over.
>>
No. 590336 ID: 61da19
File 140857927824.gif - (281.04KB , 700x600 , 43.gif )
590336

>589939
Okay, gotta get in character so he doesn't suspect we're not from around here. I adjust my vocal program to 'old quest from 2009'.

"So, any chance you RANDOMLY FELL on top of a SYRINGE? One filled with a SPOOKY UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE?"

"What, like that one RIGHT BEHIND ME?"

"Yeah!"

"...."

"...."

"No, can't say I have."

"Oh. Good! Good..."

"Anyway, I'll just. Uh. Be going now."

"Oh, cool. Cool. Hey, look over there for a second."
>>
No. 590337 ID: 61da19
File 140857930104.png - (221.46KB , 700x600 , 43.png )
590337

"Huh-- Ack!"

"Oops! My bad!"
>>
No. 590338 ID: 61da19
File 140857933631.png - (95.31KB , 700x600 , 44.png )
590338

>Make it clear that running away is not an option
"Oh, the door behind you closed and can't be opened."

"What the fuck, man!?"

"Hey, pay attention. We're trapped in a COMPLETELY UNKNOWN AND SLIGHTLY SPOOKY facility. We have to explore the place and uncover the mysteries within!" Subject change: Success! I am one SMOOTH CRIMINAL.

"Completely unknown?" Roz asks. "I think we know everything-- Peep peep peep!"

"Don't mind my friend," I say. "He's been victim to some EXPERIEMENTS that TOTALLY MESSED WITH HIS HEAD and MAYBE GAVE HIM MAGIC POWERS"

"you don't have to shout you know"

>Find love interest!
I need to cull the party first! At this rate everyone will be reduced to caricatures of themselves. Besides, someone has to watch the ship.

Roz can come, but I should only bring TWO OTHER CREWMATES, preferably ones in dire need of characterization!
>>
No. 590339 ID: 196d1b

Titzi and Selis. Angry team.
>>
No. 590344 ID: 2fd516

>>590338
Well, Mantis has said almost nothing, so she comes with. Also, Ashela. Because love interest.
>>
No. 590419 ID: 445ff6

Mantis and Ashela, fo' sho'.
>>
No. 590475 ID: c9f250

Selis and Ashe. Make them pile.
>>
No. 590476 ID: 98ba4f

Mantis and Selis because why not be awkward about the combinations.
>>
No. 591369 ID: 9b9ee7

Ashela and Titzi, clearly.
>>
No. 591404 ID: 61da19
File 140917090723.png - (183.44KB , 700x600 , 45.png )
591404

Okay I guess it's nom time now.

I decide to bring SELIS and ASHELA with me.

"Right. The rest of you should wait on the ship, make sure it doesn't find anything more curious than my STRANGE ROBOTIC SEXUALITY."

"Like that's hard," Titzi sasses. "only got a few updates mumble grumble..."

"Okay yes you'll be in the next tier now shoo LET'S GO TEAM"
>>
No. 591405 ID: 61da19
File 140917092099.png - (280.19KB , 700x600 , 46.png )
591405

Grawr!"

"Oh. Hmm. Did you think that'd do something?"

"What? How...!?"

"Nanomachines, son. Now come on, let's go."

"I- uh- okaypleasedon'thurtme"
>>
No. 591406 ID: 61da19
File 140917093521.png - (134.79KB , 700x600 , 47.png )
591406

We enter the LAND OF NO PERSPECTIVE. There's a GIANT PILE OF PAPERS on the DESK, and a WEIRD OLD COMPUTER in the corner. There's also a TRASHBASKET full of sultry secrets!

I could try typing SOME KIND OF COMMAND into the computer.

"I know what you're thinking," Selis says, "but you shouldn't go rummaging through someone else's papers. It's an invasion of their privacy."

"...And?"

"And please respect someone's privacy for once?"

"Come on Selis~" Ashela says, "what harm could it do?"

"What if it's personal? It might make someone really embarrassed."

Bah, being CONSIDERATE of OTHER PEOPLES' FEELINGS. I guess I could give the impression that I'm considering Selis's EXTREMELY BORING REQUEST.
>>
No. 591417 ID: 13cd06

>>591406
PAPERS, PLEASE
>>
No. 591424 ID: 6bd594

first things first

dump out the trash and make a snazzy pirate hat for ashela
>>
No. 591425 ID: 88960e

Aren't we already violating their privacy worse by crashing their quest, or dimension, or past or whatever?
>>
No. 591426 ID: ec0bf5

No we're looking at the papers there's scribbles on them. That means there's something important there.

Also wow I just realized we should have voted for Mantis we could have rubbed her on the robot bug and the bug people and the computer terminals and everything. You'd better pull your weight around here, Selis, or we'll have to start rubbing YOU on everything.

...Also does she have some sort of octopus thing going on or is the non-euclidean geometry of these ancient lands causing the rug to show through her? This could be dangerous. Watch where you stand, Venji.
>>
No. 591757 ID: 61da19
File 140936695358.png - (218.89KB , 700x600 , 48.png )
591757

>dump out the trash and make a snazzy pirate hat for ashela
So Snazzy! Maybe I'll make her my first mate!

"Hehe, maybe I can be your first mate~"

She read my mind!? Wait... she's using the term to mean the same thing I am, right...?

>PAPERS, PLEASE
>Aren't we already violating their privacy worse by crashing their quest, or dimension, or past or whatever?
>No we're looking at the papers there's scribbles on them. That means there's something important there.
"We're already messing with their space-time or whatever. Besides, there might be something VITAL TO OUR MISSION there!"

"Well... Okay, I guess you're right," Selis admits.

Right! Now let's see what's on these--
>>
No. 591758 ID: 61da19
File 140936700581.png - (116.51KB , 700x600 , 49.png )
591758

"WAAAIIIT!"
>>
No. 591759 ID: 61da19
File 140936702617.png - (121.25KB , 700x600 , 50.png )
591759

"T-Those are mine! They're just drawings!"

"Ooooh~? Now I'm even more curious!"
>>
No. 591760 ID: 61da19
File 140936707838.png - (150.15KB , 700x600 , 51.png )
591760

"Please! There's no SUPER IMPORTANT CLUES here! I promise!"

"So? Lemme see!"

Selis sighs. "It wasn't about information at all, was it?"

"Shit no!" I say as I try to pry the PROBABLY SUS IMAGES from the lian.

"NO STOP WAIT HOLD ON I JUST"
>>
No. 591761 ID: 61da19
File 140936709328.png - (92.87KB , 700x600 , 52.png )
591761

"AAAAAAA"

I KNEW IT!

….

Wait a minute.
>>
No. 591762 ID: 55c4cf

Don't panic.
>>
No. 591763 ID: 37aa84

Drawing porn of his characters and not sharing it on the discussion thread. Oh the scandal.
>>
No. 591767 ID: ec0bf5

...Wait that's a male lian in the picture! I think finding this guy a love interest is going to be harder than we thought given the demographics here. Quick, show the picture to Ashela before he takes it back.

Let's go poke at that computer.
>>
No. 591768 ID: 13cd06

use your powers to make all his drawings real, nothing bad will happen I am sure of it
>>
No. 591771 ID: 2fd516

Oh he's gay, whatever. Tell him his drawings are cute.

...and ask him his name.
>>
No. 591773 ID: 445ff6

>>591768
Maybe not all his drawings, but doing it with at least this one could lead to hilarious and unexpected results. If it's a thing you can do. I'm not sure if you can actually do that.
>>
No. 591775 ID: 61da19

Deface porn, make it look like a Tozol. That means she's totally into you.
>>
No. 591776 ID: e4f8ed

>>591775
How dare he think that a lian is a more attractive thing to draw than you? It doesn't matter that he hadn't met you when he drew these, that's the whole point of retcon quest to change it and make it better! Pose yourself like in the drawing and make him draw you instead! Show him what he should really be fantasizing about.
>>
No. 591783 ID: d6f8c9

>Wait... she's using the term to mean the same thing I am, right...?
You forgot to take your strangely attractive robot sexuality into account, I think.

>Wait a minute.
Completely miss the point here.

Wait, they're just pictures of people? Is this all you were hiding? That's all? *Dig through the pile more* And I thought this would be something good!
>>
No. 591784 ID: ec0bf5

>>591757
>>591783
So, Venji, while we're prying into other people's personal lives, I have to ask: would she be your first mate?
>>
No. 591859 ID: 969726

>>591758
... Wait. Does Roz have more motherly instincts than you do Venji?

>Ship Roz and Lian

>Challenge Selis to find anything more interesting than Blushy Lian's art with the console.
>>
No. 592113 ID: 61da19

REQUEST and then MAKE FUN of NAME
>>
No. 592142 ID: 61da19
File 140961138971.gif - (116.63KB , 700x600 , 53.gif )
592142

>she
>She
>she
I know it's been a few years, but there's some differences in this guy and a certain super-sexy-antagonist-turned-love-interest-in-2-updates.

Hmm? Not obvious enough? Let's try this.

He's male. A dude. A boyo. A masculine mascal. Someone Lawyerdog would draw pantsless. Someone who would never star in a tgchan quest.

Boy.

Not girl.

>So is she--
Sweet precursors-- let's just... move on.
>>
No. 592143 ID: 61da19
File 140961142686.png - (147.91KB , 700x600 , 53_8.png )
592143

>I think finding this guy a love interest is going to be harder than we thought given the demographics here
Maybe some of the others are also male in this strange world? Anything could happen!

Or he could get with Tayza. Close enough.

>would she be your first mate?
Nah, Sue is currently in that position. I don't actually recall appointing her or anything, but she probably helps keep the ship running.

>>591776
Sometimes I wonder if my inner narcissism has an ulterior motive.
>>
No. 592144 ID: 61da19
File 140961144526.png - (138.03KB , 700x600 , 55.png )
592144

>Oh he's gay, whatever. Tell him his drawings are cute.
>Quick, show the picture to Ashela before he takes it back.
"These drawings are cute. Right, Ashela?"

"I guess so."

"Aaaa why are you showing others I'm dreaming this is a dream"

Hmm. She doesn't seem that into it.
>>
No. 592145 ID: 61da19
File 140961149988.png - (292.45KB , 700x600 , 55 and a half.png )
592145

>use your powers to make all his drawings real, nothing bad will happen I am sure of it
>Maybe not all his drawings
That's the goofiest-- well, okay.

"Wha- Ah- Uh-"

I think he likes it!
>>
No. 592146 ID: 61da19
File 140961158013.png - (162.37KB , 700x600 , 56.png )
592146

"Freeze! Lackicia has spoken to me, and she said it's time to remove lia- uh. um. h... hi?"

"Hello!"

The lian is glowing pink at this point. "nooo now a tezakian has seen my drawing and now it's real and and..."

He sighs. "i really wanna go home now."

I smirk. "Alone, or with your new lian friend~?"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahewouldcometooaaaa"
>>
No. 592148 ID: 0ba4e5

Say hi and eat her gun.
>>
No. 592149 ID: 0ba4e5

>>592146
REMOVE (extra) LIAN

make tezakian realize his love of lians
>>
No. 592151 ID: 445ff6

There shall be no removing of lians! Because that's terrible.

Instead, take the tezakian's gun and stick him over with the two lians until they start goofy romancing. This is still Tezakia Quest, isn't it?
>>
No. 592152 ID: d6f8c9

>>592142
What? Control f can't even find that many shes. And half of them are aimed at Ashela. You must have your nano-machines set to echo, again.

>>592148
Seems reasonable.

Also, ask Roz what he's doing on that computer over there. I see text. We leave him alone for a minute, and he's already found someone to sexually harass over the computer?
>>
No. 592157 ID: 2fd516

>>592152
That's Selis. Wait, what is Roz doing? He was last seen messing about with some eggs.
>>
No. 592162 ID: b3dd38

Don't REMOVE Lian... ADD Lian! Another one!
>>
No. 592166 ID: 9b35bd

Remove Lian. Insert Tezakian. Insert Diuban. Commence awkward love triangle.
>>
No. 592168 ID: 0ba4e5

Try to distract the tezakian by starting a discussion about the philosophical ramifications of your newfound ability to create life from nothingness according to your whims. Then while she's pondering that, tell your lian to restrain her until we can make everyone play peacefully together.
>>
No. 592536 ID: 61da19

We are getting side-tracked. We need to find all the majicka juice. All of it.
>>
No. 592571 ID: ec0bf5

>>592536
So... it might not not work on you, considering your interesting nature, but we might try stealing some for your crewmates to give them superpowers.
>>
No. 592607 ID: 61da19
File 140988874545.png - (155.93KB , 700x600 , 57.png )
592607

>What? Control f can't even find that many shes.
>Also, ask Roz what he's doing on that computer over there.
You're just fucking with me at this point, aren't you.
>>
No. 592608 ID: 61da19
File 140988876895.png - (162.71KB , 700x600 , 58.png )
592608

Good job! You'd make a great captain!
>>
No. 592609 ID: 61da19
File 140988879456.png - (172.08KB , 700x600 , 59.png )
592609

>>592168
Technically I'm not...

"H-h-how did you make my creation real...a...anyway? Are you some kind of monster?"

"Yes. I am a monster..."
>>
No. 592610 ID: 61da19
File 140988883782.png - (147.19KB , 700x600 , 60.png )
592610

"MONSTROUSLY GOOD AT PIRATING THAT IS!"

"i'd pee my pants right now but we're not fueling that fire"

"What's your name, anyway?"

"A-Amiel."

"really"

"It's a bi-gendered name, okay."

I look at the Tezakian. "And you?"

"Name? Oh, my name? Me? Um. Uh."

"...."

"I-it's Kinasa."

Is that a dude's name? Sounds like a dude's name.

>Wait, what is Roz doing? He was last seen messing about with some eggs.
"You three get to know each other, I'm going to check on my pet."
>>
No. 592611 ID: 61da19
File 140988885281.png - (76.15KB , 700x600 , 61.png )
592611

"Whatcha doing, Roz?"

"Someone left these poor eggs out here. We... We have to take care of them!"

"Now now, I'm pretty sure they'll get taken care of by the people here."

"Yeah. One of them will. What about the others?"

"Er... Well..."

Welp. Do I let Roz keep them and risk destabilizing this world, or take them with me for potential use in a future adventure?

>We are getting side-tracked. We need to find all the majicka juice. All of it.
Hmm. We could go looking for some. But where? Wait, should we bring someone along to, um, 'test' it on? Hmmmmm........
>>
No. 592613 ID: 445ff6

Sure, keep the eggs!
>>
No. 592614 ID: 9ddf68

eh let raz hold on to them for now, if he starts hitting on to many things to the point where it stops being funny we could always use the eggs to threaten him back into line, hell they might even teach him some responsibility so can push off even more of your work him so you don't have to deal with it, just like ever good caption ever. Oh and I say just keep the eggs until the end and let the locals pick the egg they wish to keep and we can use the other build up your crew, and that also means more people to push your responsibilities on too.
>>
No. 592616 ID: 13cd06

sit on eggs
>>
No. 592618 ID: 2fd516

>>592611
...don't both options risk destabilizing the world? Pick whichever one results in Roz being less of a whiny baby.

Go help Selis with whatever he's doing. Maybe we can find out where stuff is by using the computer!
>>
No. 592619 ID: ec0bf5

Ok, so we can try to see who's willing to take the eggs. See how many responsible people we can find around here. Can those two lovebirds raise a child? Is that legal for them? And what would the tezakian do with one? I hear they have interesting opinions about eggs. I guess Roz definitely gets to keep at least one to satisfy his newfound motherly instincts. Superpowered birds for everyone!

I would vote to use Roz for magic chemicals experiments, but I'm pretty sure that he's made of magic or nanomachines or something by now after all the shenanigans he's pulled in your adventures so that might not work. Or maybe it would! I say we should try! ...Come to think about it, this quest DOES need some sort of blue worm thing full of dangerous amounts of majicka to fill a role. Why NOT Roz?
>>
No. 592629 ID: 24fcdf

>H-h-how did you make my creation real...a...anyway?
He's only sort of real, anyways! Try not to get him wet, I think he might still be made of paper, technically.

>Welp. Do I let Roz keep them and risk destabilizing this world, or take them with me for potential use in a future adventure?
Well, I guess he can keep the ones that don't get found and play a role in the plot.

...huh. Will being an adopted parent make Roz a better person, or is he just going to horribly corrupt those kids.
>>
No. 592652 ID: 9ddf68

>>592629
>huh. Will being an adopted parent make Roz a better person, or is he just going to horribly corrupt those kids.

Either way I'm sure it'll be a hell of a ride.
>>
No. 592657 ID: 61da19

Remember, our job here is to destabilize the status quo. We are Upright Citizen's Brigands.

Step 1: Play roulette with the eggs. Eat precisely one, put the rest back. We'll find out if it was important later.

Step 2: Force them to take you to all the majicka juice. Using it on our own party members is worthless (unless you want to leave one behind), but that stuff is ludicrously dangerous, and thus ludicrously awesome.
>>
No. 592683 ID: d6e000

Oh look. An armed Kinasa.
Also an armed Kinasa.
>>
No. 592846 ID: 61da19

SMUSH MASH RAISE EGGS
>>
No. 593437 ID: 2b4635

Apply MAJICKA JUICE to TWO EGGS.
>>
No. 594374 ID: 61da19
File 141090596797.png - (88.67KB , 700x600 , 63.png )
594374

"Okay, you can keep one egg. But you have to take care of it!"

"W-what about the others?"

"We'll see if the others will take care of them, ya big baby."

"I'm not a baby! I'm at least two years old!"

"...."

sweet precursors i kissed a baby
>>
No. 594375 ID: 61da19
File 141090599452.png - (158.67KB , 700x600 , 64.png )
594375

"So hey who wants a--"

Oh.

"Grrawrg... Prey..."
>>
No. 594376 ID: 61da19
File 141090601968.png - (218.16KB , 700x600 , 65.png )
594376

This is spooky!
>>
No. 594378 ID: 61da19
File 141090603014.png - (218.37KB , 700x600 , 66.png )
594378

Are you spooked?!
>>
No. 594379 ID: ec0bf5

Climb up on its back and grab the tail so it has no way to effectively attack! Then, we ride out to find the others! Wrap your coat sleeves or a couple tails around its horns to use as reins. (so is the bird dead, or is she just going to need a new arm?)
>>
No. 594380 ID: 2fd516

>>594378
Time to WRASSLE!
>>
No. 594383 ID: 9ddf68

>>594375
wait he turned already, damn that was quick I thought it took at least a day or two.

anyways ask the bird what happened and where everyone ran off to, also name so we can use something other then bird.
>>
No. 594385 ID: ec0bf5

>>594383
We've already got both of their names from >>592610
>>
No. 594386 ID: 37aa84

I'd be way more spooked if it's talons were about twice the length and half the width, now that would look spooky to me.
>>
No. 594486 ID: 8b533b

>sweet precursors i kissed a baby
Try not to think too hard about your own age.

>Are you spooked?!
Nah, not really. Is this the point where you get to knock some sense into the monster? (*Whack* Bad majibeast, bad! *Whack*). I mean, there are even papers to roll up for smacking it in the snout.
>>
No. 594617 ID: 0ba4e5

>>594486
That actually makes a lot of sense. She's dressing up and playing pirates, and she still has to put everything she finds in her mouth. Her feathers didn't even grow in until recently! The facility she was made in couldn't have been abandoned for more than a couple weeks, so I doubt she's much older than three! In fact, Titzi's probably the only one who even could have an "adult person" age having previously been an actual shark.

Also, I don't think you need to worry too much about the spookiness, Venji. This quest retcons that away even without your intervention.
>>
No. 594843 ID: 61da19
File 141118805664.png - (218.01KB , 700x600 , 67.png )
594843

>Try not to think too hard about your own age. 
Time and age have no meaning for a pirate such as I!

>anyways ask the bird what happened and where everyone ran off to, also name so we can use something other then bird.
"So hey, where'd everyone go, anyway?"

"...."

"They ran further in once they saw the SPOOKY MONSTER show up... I tried to, um, I wanted to be a hero, so I was like 'hey no stop that' and..."

"Didn't work so well?"

"N-- It might have! Maybe I trained the beast and being squished is my fetish-- wait no augh i mean"

What an awkward bird! Looks unhurt, at least. One wrong move and she could have lost an arm or something.

"Hey! Stob igknoringk me!" the beast roars.

Oh my gosh it can barely talk that's so adorable!

>Time to WRASSLE!
Hell yes it's time to wrassle.
>>
No. 594844 ID: 61da19
File 141118808836.png - (174.31KB , 700x600 , 68.png )
594844

>Climb up on its back and grab the tail so it has no way to effectively attack!
Close enough!

"What dhe bugk."
>>
No. 594845 ID: 61da19
File 141118812366.png - (230.11KB , 700x600 , 69.png )
594845

>Then, we ride out to find the others! Wrap your coat sleeves or a couple tails around its horns to use as reins.
"NOW WE RIDE! HYAH MULE, HYAH!!!!!"

"Okay yeah no fuck this. I'm out," a strange signal says. Is it speaking telepathically? Good thing I have my antennae tuned to every possible frequency!

"You're out? But I gave you a SEXY-ASS LIAN!"

"what."

"Cause of your drawings!"

"Mercy of lisandi are you that-- I'm not that dorky-ass lian from before."
>>
No. 594848 ID: 61da19
File 141118829308.png - (126.60KB , 700x600 , 70.png )
594848

"I'm DRAGON TAYZA. Roar. See you losers later, I've got real prey to hunt."

Yeah this isn't spooky at all is it.
>>
No. 594849 ID: 2fd516

>>594848
Hey wait, don't let her just walk away with your coat. Follow her! Ask her who she's hunting. Does she want any help?
>>
No. 594850 ID: 61da19

NEW OBJECTIVE: Upgrade Tayza into a worthy challenge. Return to getting ALL THE JUICE.
>>
No. 594852 ID: ec0bf5

Let her keep the coat. It looks so pretty on her. Let's go find the protagonist and the rest of your team. Check the computer terminal first, though, Selis spent so much time getting up there.

>>594850
You know, real dragons can fly and breathe fire...
>>
No. 594861 ID: 9ddf68

quick before she walks away, say she looks really cute walking away all mad like that, you know to give him a self esteem boast, or something like that... yeah.
>>
No. 594867 ID: 8b533b

Venji, at this pace, you're going to be naked long before the thread is over. You've got your pacing wrong.
>>
No. 594896 ID: 445ff6

>>594861
Yes do this.

>>594850
Also this. I mean jeez you got her to go away in, what, about a minute? What kind of crap is that?
>>
No. 595341 ID: 61da19
File 141144874913.png - (265.90KB , 700x600 , 71.png )
595341

>Hey wait, don't let her just walk away with your coat. Follow her! Ask her who she's hunting. Does she want any help?
"Who are you hunting?"

"Prey."

"Gonna be more specific than that?"

"No."

"I could help!"

"Doubt it. Now go away."

>quick before she walks away, say she looks really cute walking away all mad like that, you know to give him a self esteem boast, or something like that... yeah.
Indeed, this calls for my best impression of ORIGINAL VENJI. Doing this is painful in many ways, but it's an emergency! Hmm, how'd it go...?

"Awww! You're so adorable, walking off in a huff like that~!"

".......What."

"Hehe! Now you're all puffy! And my coat looks so cute on you!"

"I'm not... cute. I'm a BIG SPOOKY BEAST."

"No way! You're extremely cute! And pretty!"

Yikes. Overloaded 5% of my nanomachines doing that. Looks like it was worth it-- She doesn't know how to react!
>>
No. 595342 ID: 61da19
File 141144889018.gif - (808.95KB , 700x600 , 72.gif )
595342

Dragon Tayza turns her head to me slowly.

"You're a strange prey...

Wait. Is she...?

Aha!

She coughs. "I guess I can hang around a bit longer. Besides, your loud noises will attract others for me to hunt."

Hmhmm~ She'll make a great addition to the pile I mean crew.

A tiny voice tells me to stop recruiting people, but screw that.

>Venji, at this pace, you're going to be naked long before the thread is over. You've got your pacing wrong.
Perhaps you have a point, person-who-has-never-read-a-slinkoquest! I'll need to find ADDITIONAL CLOTHING. Wasn't there some in the SLEEPING AREA?
>>
No. 595343 ID: 61da19
File 141144894779.png - (138.31KB , 700x600 , 73.png )
595343

>NEW OBJECTIVE: Upgrade Tayza into a worthy challenge. Return to getting ALL THE JUICE.
We could go on that EXTREMELY IMPORTANT QUEST, but there's also my missing crew. What if they're in trouble? Going straight for the RANDOMLY COLORED MAGIC JUICE would leave them at risk of capture! ...Could be worth it.

Oh, duh. I'll just grab them and then go after the juice.

"So, uh, we gonna go somewhere, or what? If you're thinking what your face tells me you're thinking, you'll want to hurry. THE QUEEN sent someone to gather all of the MAJICKA JUICE for some kind of SPECIAL PROJECT."

Medammit. Of all the times for random exposition.
>>
No. 595344 ID: 2fd516

>>595343
Ask her to help track down your missing crewmembers! She can show off her tracking skills!
>>
No. 595350 ID: 8b533b

>A tiny voice tells me to stop recruiting people, but screw that.
Don't worry, you don't max out your slots till 108 or something ridiculous, anyways.

>>595344
Plus, if we have more crew, we can carry off more magic juice. Pirates need loot carriers.
>>
No. 595354 ID: 01745f

>Don't worry, you don't max out your slots till 108 or something ridiculous, anyways.
And you need to gather every one of them to get into the bonus dungeon of things with way too many hitpoints.

Anyway, this SECRET PROJECT sounds like a job for CURIOSITY, so gather the crew and get going.
>>
No. 595384 ID: ec0bf5

Are you sure you and original Venji are even the same person and that you didn't just absorb her in her sleep and start thinking you were her? Because there was some whole plot thing about deadly nanomachines spreading throughout her system or something and the next thing we know she looks and acts different and is flaunting how she's made of the stuff. Ah, never mind, we'll find out your actual inter-quest backstory sooner or later. For now I think you should skip picking up clothes from the sleeping quarters. Those ones are all gross and dirty. If you want something clean to wear while Dragon Tayza's got your coat, I suggest you head to the MEDICAL LAB.
>>
No. 595390 ID: 9ddf68

hmm, so the question here is, do we want to go straight for the magic juice, which will give us exactly what we want but leaves our crew open to the elements (read local monsters) and we all know they can't do anything without there captain, On the other hand if we save our crew first we'll likely lose the magic juice but is that so bad? I mean hear me out, this special project could be something like turning Tayza in to a worthy opponent but instead of us knowing the end results it would be more of a surprise, and likely someone other then Tayza. At the same time though the surprise could suck and be something lame.

In the end I think it comes down to whether you'd want to go for a sured thing at the risk of having to find your crew before we leave, or go with the plan that not only gets your crew back so they can carry any loot we find (cause as pirates we're going to loot the hell out of this place) but also leaves you with a surprise that may or may not suck.
>>
No. 595840 ID: 61da19
File 141168589268.png - (159.49KB , 700x600 , 74.png )
595840

>Are you sure you and original Venji are even the same person and that you didn't just absorb her in her sleep and start thinking you were her? 
What? No, what happened was--

>Ask her to help track down your missing crewmembers! She can show off her tracking skills!
Oh! Almost got distracted! "Hey, you're really good at tracking people, right?"

"Please."

"Maybe you could use your CONSIDERABLY IMPRESSIVE (BUT LESS SO THAN ME) abilities to help me find my crew?"

"I suppose. That's technically what I was going to do anyway. Let's see... they sort of ran every which way when I showed up and told them to run every which way."

She sniffs the air around her, letting out a low growl. "Ah, so she's here, too. She better not get to them before I do."

Another monster? Well, I know my crew can handle... hm? a cry for help?

"on no, i'm in trouble! golly, i sure could use some help right about now! someone strong and handsome should totally come to my rescue!"

That voice sounds like... No way.

>If you want something clean to wear while Dragon Tayza's got your coat, I suggest you head to the MEDICAL LAB.
Conveniently this is where the 'cry' for 'help' is coming from!
>>
No. 595841 ID: 61da19
File 141168593707.png - (153.53KB , 700x600 , 75.png )
595841

"Woe is me, I am but a poor defenseless little girl in much distress! If only a NICE STRONG MAN would come to save me! Preferably a lian but I'm not picky please bring muscles. Also if you're the captain don't come here at all okay I mean uh"

"Hey there," I say.

Selis lets out a surprised squeak.
>>
No. 595844 ID: 61da19
File 141168601985.png - (152.28KB , 700x600 , 76.png )
595844

"aaaaa i specifically said not to coooomeee please tell me you didn't hear any of that oh no you totally did didn't you um could you go stand by a big magnet for a minute just long enough to forget you heard that please okay thanks aaaaaaaa"

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down. I think it's cute you have a crush on the lian! Perhaps your Captain could help set something up for you."

"Wh-- no! I don't-- That's not-- look okay you saved me good job let's go home and never speak of this again"

"I should have mutated more eyes, just so I could roll them right now."

Selis sneaks a peak at Dragon Tayza. "oh i see you tamed the beast he's kind of cute too i guess wait shit no"

...Should I tell her?
>>
No. 595846 ID: 13cd06

TOUCH CLOTH OR ROCK
>>
No. 595847 ID: ec0bf5

So, does Selis act like this commonly? You previously described her as "very serious" and now she's panicked and clearly having a bit of trouble controlling herself. Ask her what's up. You might be discovering some brand new things about your crew.

Also, yeah, you're probably going to have to tell her that the lian's gay and the majibeast is a girl. Or at least that first one. Maybe let her find the second out on her own.

Let's check those cabinets. Stand on that clothrock to get a better view. How heavy are you?
>>
No. 595848 ID: 2fd516

>>595844
No. Let Selis the Serious acquire some character by applying her foot to the inside of her mouth. Perhaps reveal that Tayza is a girl at the most amusing point possible. See if you can get Selis to laugh.

Investigate the robot. Kinda wish Mantis was here now huh?
Don't spend too much time here, you need to make sure none of the others get into too much trouble.
>>
No. 595853 ID: 95c255

>>595844
Investigate the mysterious dark blob that may or may not be a poorly-drawn blanket.
>>
No. 595857 ID: 9ddf68

eh, she needs to live little, I say let her try a few things our for herself, after all it might make her less of a stick in the mud.

Anyways lets take the cloth, it could make a bitching cloak, also ask Selis if she want's to find the lains next, if so ask which one, Amiel, or Amiel's drawing brought to life?
>>
No. 596186 ID: ec0bf5

>>595857
Well, there are actual clothes in the background. Or at least a medical uniform of some sort. I think along with those the clothrock would serve better as a cape.

Then we just need to find Ashela and... wait oh no did we really lose Ijnev as soon as we turned our backs on her and not notice? Keeping track of people is so hard.
>>
No. 596314 ID: 61da19
File 141194906657.png - (119.27KB , 700x600 , 77.png )
596314

>No. Let Selis the Serious acquire some character by applying her foot to the inside of her mouth
Ah, of course! This is a fantastic way to add a few details to her CHARACTER BIO!

>So, does Selis act like this commonly?
This is the most emotion I've ever seen her show. Could it be there's a side to her unrevealed to me until just now? Or is she so lonely that she's willing to go outside her shell for the chance of romance?

Either way, I adjust my CHANCE_OF_LAUGH floating point variable up a few percent.

"So, you have a thing for lians, huh?"

"...."

"I've never seen you give romance even a passing thought (despite all my shipping efforts). Why lians in particular?"

"...."

"Is it because you both have spikes?"

"....Maybe. I don't know what came over me. That was stupid."

"It might have worked, though!"

"The aloof expression on your spooky friend says otherwise."

"Ah, but you're forgetting..."
>>
No. 596315 ID: 61da19
File 141194913929.png - (143.97KB , 700x600 , 78.png )
596315

>TOUCH CLOTH OR ROCK
>Investigate the mysterious dark blob that may or may not be AN AWESOMELY DRAWN blanket.
"...THIS GUY!"

...!

"Oh Lisandi. I was. Uh. Preparing to save everyone. With my gun."

Gun? Gun! Gun gun gun gun gun gun whoa whoa calm down Tozol half we have to focus.

The lian lowers his STRANGE DEVICE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. "Um, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I'm... flattered? I think? But, I mean, we're not even the same species."

We both stare at him.

"Like, that should stop a relationship, right? The incompatibility? Different...parts? Also I'm gay? Why are you still staring?"
>>
No. 596316 ID: 61da19
File 141194916580.png - (72.67KB , 700x600 , 79.png )
596316

Yeeeeesss IT BEGINS.

"No really why are you staring it's freaking me out."

I could tell him, but then he'd think it was my fault for some reason! Maybe if I spin it the right way...
>>
No. 596317 ID: 13cd06

>>596316
ask him if he's horny
>>
No. 596320 ID: d8a627

"Tayza mentioned mutating herself, and, uh, I think she must have caused mutations to those near her. Got a mirror? I need to see if I got one going on."
>>
No. 596322 ID: ec0bf5

Well if he thinks things need to be exactly the same and have the same parts that would probably explain why he's gay. Don't worry Selis, we'll find you someone else even spikier sometime this quest.

As for Amiel there (heh), I think we just need to blame it on the blanket. Tell him it's radioactive and the radiation has started having effects on him already! Now you're just going to keep it for yourself because you really want some superpowers. That's definitely what's going on, cover up Dragon Tayza's mouth if she tries to say otherwise.
>>
No. 596323 ID: 436cdc

>>596317
the best course of action.
>>
No. 596329 ID: 9ddf68

we shall deal with this the way we deal with all our problems, and since we can't eat it or seduce it, all that leaves is ignoring it and see what happens.

Anyways since he's here might as well see if he knows where the others are so we can get the gang back together.
>>
No. 596338 ID: 8b533b

>The incompatibility? Different...parts? Also I'm gay?
If you were worried about default parts incompatibility that would be a problem with the whole gay thing.

Seriously, it's a big universe. And with all the crazy mutationing in this place it's not like what anyone is really matters. At least for very long.
>>
No. 596364 ID: ec0bf5

There's also the fact that I'm pretty sure you're not going to be the same species as ANYONE before too long, so you probably want to change your opinions on that.
>>
No. 596883 ID: 61da19
File 141230650087.png - (184.65KB , 700x600 , 80.png )
596883

>ask him if he's horny
"So! How do you feel?"

"Freaked out!"

"Yes yes but do you... heheh... d-do you feel... horny!?"

"Well, I mean, you did create a naked sexy lian out of nowhere..."

"...Oh."

"Yeah."
>>
No. 596884 ID: 61da19
File 141230654207.png - (49.75KB , 700x600 , 81.png )
596884

>Don't worry Selis, we'll find you someone else even spikier sometime this quest.
Selis doesn't normally care about this stuff. Something about this place is making her feel... strange. She tries to remember if there was some kind of sex aura in the original quest, but all she remembers about it is the part where they had a threesome.

She's certain that the answer lies further in. There has to be some kind of COMMAND CENTER that has all of the information she needs.

...That horn suits him.
>>
No. 596885 ID: 61da19
File 141230659437.png - (182.54KB , 700x600 , 82.png )
596885

Whoa. I had a weird out-of-pirate experience for a moment there.

>As for Amiel there (heh), I think we just need to blame it on the blanket.
"Whoa! How long were you under that thing?"

"What? The itchy blanket? Ever since that SPOOKY MONSTER WE'RE ALL CONVENIENTLY IGNORING showed up. Why?"

"Your, uh. I think the blanket did something to you."

"What? I feel fine, I don't see anything wrong with--"
>>
No. 596886 ID: 61da19
File 141230661815.png - (185.06KB , 700x600 , 83.png )
596886

"I think I get your joke now."

>There's also the fact that I'm pretty sure you're not going to be the same species as ANYONE before too long, so you probably want to change your opinions on that.
"Yeah, what that suggestion said!"

"......."

Uh oh, it's the calm before the storm! He's about to really freak out! Probably!
>>
No. 596887 ID: 2fd516

>>596886
No time for freaking out, we have to find the others before that monster wakes up!
>>
No. 596888 ID: ec0bf5

It's ok, people change all the time! You've done it, Roz has done it, Dragon Tayza did it and look how cool she came out. She used to be a lian too! Tell him he'll probably get some sort of neat superpowers if that doesn't calm him down!
>>
No. 596889 ID: 13cd06

strip his clothes while he is stunned
>>
No. 596890 ID: 76e97b

Prepare to shield yourself in case he experiences a sudden, violent manifestation of new powers.
>>
No. 596902 ID: 9ddf68

to stop him from freaking out all we need to do is distract him by dragging him along to find the rest of your crew and interrupting him with whatever really whenever he begins to focus on the horn to much. We can just have everyone stay here until we gather everyone else. Just have Kinasa and dragon Tayza watch over this place until we get back, I mean Kinasa is a solder and Tayza just took a nap so I believe that counts as volunteering for guard duty. Selis can probably stay here, maybe flirt with Tayza when she wakes up just to build up character or something and maybe Roz can stay here as well to watch over his eggs, or he can come with whatever works really. But yeah Drag Amiel with you to try and keep him from freaking out, or at least to find a quit room that he can freak out in all he want's without bothering anyone.
>>
No. 596963 ID: 8b533b

It's no big deal! Mutations and upgrades are all part of growing up as a quest character. I mean, look at this chart. I'm so much better than I could have been, with all these nanomachines and points in bird and being a pirate. You'll see, this will be good for you.
>>
No. 597302 ID: 61da19

Educate them about monster puberty!
>>
No. 597581 ID: 61da19
File 141269593684.png - (264.66KB , 700x600 , 84.png )
597581

>strip his clothes while he is stunned
"Oh no! BETTER MAKE SURE THERE'S NO OTHER MUTATIONS."

"Agh!"

I pull so hard his pants disintegrate somehow! His clothing is full of delicious circuitry.

...His undergarments don't leave much to the imagination.

"aaaaaaaaAAAAA--"
>>
No. 597582 ID: 61da19
File 141269595922.png - (211.25KB , 700x600 , 85.png )
597582

>No time for freaking out, we have to find the others before that monster wakes up!
"Shh! The SE-- SPOOKY MONSTER is asleep! This is our chance to find the others before it wakes up!"

"You didn't seem afraid of it a moment ago..."

"I'm full of bravado?" Half true!

"You're full of something, all right. I'm pretty sure this is your fault."

>It's ok, people change all the time! You've done it, Roz has done it, Dragon Tayza did it and look how cool she came out. She used to be a lian too! Tell him he'll probably get some sort of neat superpowers if that doesn't calm him down!
"Look let's not worry about 'who's fault it is'. Regardless the MYSTERIOUS REASON for your mutation, it did you a favor! Now you'll get amazing powers second only to mine, and you'll get a new look, like that former-lian behind you did!"

"That thing was a lian!? You-- you tricked..." His words trail off as he stumbles forward, barely catching himself before he falls.

He tries to steady himself. "What... did you do to me? Feel... really weird. Like there's this weird... pent-up feeling. There's something in me almost begging for release."

>Educate them about monster puberty!
"Well, when a young mon-- person reaches a certain age--"

"Ugh. Dude, it's not... uh, exactly like that. It's... hard to explain."

"So I see!"

He sheepishly covers himself. "A-Anyway. We need to find whoever you need to find and get the hell out of here. No offense, but I'm ready to never see any of you again. I... uh..."
>>
No. 597583 ID: 61da19
File 141269599220.png - (403.73KB , 700x600 , 86.png )
597583

>Prepare to shield yourself in case he experiences a sudden, violent manifestation of new powers.
Whoa! Not a moment too soon! A blast of cold flies all around, freezing everyone except us! Pretty sure I'm not forgetting anyone.

"Wow, you really were pent up!"

He manages to glare daggers at me before passing out.
>>
No. 597584 ID: d6e000

Poor bird keeps getting shafted. Get her in on the action. Also Snowcones.
>>
No. 597585 ID: 8b533b

>A blast of cold flies all around, freezing everyone except us!
...cool?

Oh well, you're already in the medical ward. Plop unconscious boy on the bed, and turn up the thermostat to help the others defrost.

Then we can go looking for the other people you totally didn't forget.
>>
No. 597587 ID: ec0bf5

Wow, I was aware that this was going to be tezakia quest, but I didn't quite realize how strong the natural tendency for everyone to get naked would be. Selis is even completely naked! I wonder how she feels now about the combination of her and Amiel's (as well as everyone else's) nudity.

Dragon Tayza's going to be fine, I bet she has fire powers or something, but uh you might want to go assist Kinasa there. She appears to have wandered into the room at an inopportune time. With the way things are going we'll probably need to take her frozen clothes too so she doesn't freeze to death from all the heat they'll absorb. If she's still cold after that, we can give her the blanket-cape. She missed the part where we said it was radioactive so she won't question it, and then we'll have an excuse for when we eventually jab her too.
>>
No. 597608 ID: 9ddf68

huh, are Tayza, the bird, and the robot ok? think they might have gotten hit. Oh well time to take our friends and find the rest of our friends. You know how helpless they are without your awesomeness to see them through.
>>
No. 597636 ID: 9c1339

suddenly there were apple pies everywhere, they were cold.... and smelled like bacon AND hummed beautifully!
>>
No. 597819 ID: 9b9ee7

>>597583
Touch spiny butt
>>
No. 597839 ID: 61da19
File 141298720702.png - (84.54KB , 700x600 , 87.png )
597839

>>597587
"So! You're naked, he's naked... quite the coincidence, no?"

"shrrRRrr Shut up."

"In fact, tons of people are naked around here! Bet a lot of them are male now, too!"

"shut up shut up shut up"

>Touch spiny butt
"I know you totally want to touch his ass, but you have to wait for him to wake up first!"

"shut up shut up shut up we're not doing this"

"And his shorts really leave nothing to the--"

"ShrRrRrRr!!!!!"

Wow! If her attempts to hiss at me weren't so adorable they'd be... well... yeah it's pretty much just adorable.
>>
No. 597840 ID: 61da19
File 141298723536.png - (193.17KB , 700x600 , 88.png )
597840

>huh, are Tayza, the bird, and the robot ok?
>>597587
Tayza quickly unfreezes herself, grumbling something about the crazy weather the facility suffers. It takes a little convincing ("show me your super awesome fire powers pleeaassseee"), but Tayza eventually thaws the others.

Kinasa removes her wet, cold clothing. I grin at Selis, who at this point refuses to look at me. I offer Kinasa the ROCK-LIKE ANTI-SPOOKY-BEAST CLOTH to warm herself with (and to provide a scape-goat when I inject-- er, in case there is some UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT involving needles and strange liquids).

...Wait a moment. "You know, I didn't even see you in the room with us before you got frozen, Kinasa. SUP WIT DAT?"

"Peep? I was behind you the whole time. You, um, I guess I'm just not very noticeable, um..."

"Oh. Well chirp up if you're about to be frozen next time!" The nerve of some birds!
>>
No. 597841 ID: 61da19
File 141298726877.png - (73.30KB , 700x600 , 89.png )
597841

I leave Amiel and Kinasa behind to recover. I've got some VERY IMPORTANT RANDOMLY COLORED LIQUIDS to get! But first...

If I was my crew, which way would I have gone...?
>>
No. 597842 ID: 2fd516

>>597841
Command center.
>>
No. 597843 ID: ec0bf5

Well mess hall sounds like there's food, maybe one of them was hungry.
>>
No. 597844 ID: 13cd06

>>597841
messhal
>>
No. 597845 ID: 445ff6

Where'd that other lian go, anyway?

The one you willed into existence, I mean.
>>
No. 597847 ID: 9ddf68

mess hall.
no I'm not just saying that because I'm hungry, although whether or not if they're in there a captain shouldn't go looking for things on an empty stomach. Oh since this place looks sciencey do you think they'll have super conductors in here somewhere?
>>
No. 598100 ID: 61da19
File 141318602416.png - (137.22KB , 700x600 , 90.png )
598100

>Mess hal!
Right! People are probably hungry and--

Oh come on guys we were separated for like five minutes.
>>
No. 598101 ID: 9ddf68

well at least we found them, go tell the lain that we're gathering everyone in med lab and see if the other guy needs help over there.
>>
No. 598111 ID: 445ff6

>>598100
Looks like you'd best sort out... whatever it is Ashela is doing over there.
>>
No. 598113 ID: 8b533b

Go lean up against the wall and begin teasing. So... there must be something really awesome back there for it to be worth getting stuck, huh?

When you are ready to get her out, just stand on the table and grab her by the tails or something.
>>
No. 598116 ID: 2fd516

Hey, what's the life expectancy on fantasies made real, anyway?
>>
No. 598120 ID: ec0bf5

You should go and help push Ashela through. I think she couldn't find the door around. (Where IS the way around? There was nothing outside.)

Also... are you feeling ok? You're looking kind of fuzzy. Are you sure this whole cross-reality thing is safe? You said something about making sure the ship stays focused on your "strange robot sexuality", so maybe you should call the crew you sent back and make sure it hasn't gotten distracted.
>>
No. 598121 ID: 76e97b

What happened? Did Ashela get stuck trying to get through that window? The Lian better not have thrown her through. I think those two owe us an explanation.
>>
No. 598570 ID: 61da19
File 141349487486.png - (130.75KB , 700x600 , 91.png )
598570

>Also... are you feeling ok? You're looking kind of fuzzy.
I'm fine! Nothing but the highest quality artwork for this quest!
>>
No. 598571 ID: 61da19
File 141349490461.png - (161.17KB , 700x600 , 92.png )
598571

>Hey, what's the life expectancy on fantasies made real, anyway?
Good question! Maybe they're immortal? Or maybe he'll fall apart the second I leave. What a tragic thought!

>What happened? Did Ashela get stuck trying to get through that window? The Lian better not have thrown her through. I think those two owe us an explanation.
"Having a bit of trouble, there?"

"Oh my~ You caught me in such a compromising position~ Um. But seriously, can you like, push me or something?"

"First you have to tell me how you got stuck here in the first place!"

"I thought I heard whimpering from in this area. I thought I could fit, but the angle changed, and..."

"The what now?"
>>
No. 598572 ID: 61da19
File 141349493144.png - (131.33KB , 700x600 , 93.png )
598572

"Oh."

"Yay! Thanks, captain~ You're my hero~"

Hmm? A small child?

It looks at me with tear-filled eyes. "G-go away."

"And throw away the chance to have a cute child in my adventure? No way! Come on, whatever's bugging you will stand no chance against me! Be it giant monsters or sad feelings, I'll stab them all!"

The child wordlessly lifts its eyes to face mine, a look of wonder (or perhaps confusion) in them. Ah, once again I find someone unable to comprehend how awesome I am! I really need to write a children's book about it. Maybe title it 'Venji is super super super super good and here's why'.
>>
No. 598576 ID: 2fd516

>>598572
Excellent idea. It'll have to wait until later. Scramble on through before the perspective makes the opening too thin again, and ask the kid where its parents are.
>>
No. 598580 ID: ec0bf5

Oh my god tiny bird! Well, let's ask the kid if they're hungry! Children love snacks. We could get a cooking puzzle going and make delicious treats for everyone! Climb through and open every single drawer or box in the room and search for food supplies. Nothing can go wrong!
>>
No. 598590 ID: 9ddf68

>>598571
so why'd you take the glass of water from the lain?

>>598572
sweet a kid, also food. Ask the kid his story while making something to eat to prove your a badass chief to add to your list of things you're badass at.
>>
No. 598616 ID: 919a92

Bird Jiniki, is that you?

Ask the kid what they're doing and if they know any neat tricks. What does tact even mean? I think it means like those things you can push into a corkboard to hold up leaflets, but that's not important right now.
>>
No. 598639 ID: 8b533b

>The child wordlessly lifts its eyes to face mine, a look of wonder (or perhaps confusion) in them.
Maybe the child is wondering why the monster is offering to stab itself.
>>
No. 599021 ID: 8a9edc
File 141383913325.png - (156.56KB , 700x600 , 94.png )
599021

>Maybe the child is wondering why the monster is offering to stab itself.
Pfft. There's nothing remotely monstrous about me.

>Well, let's ask the kid if they're hungry! Children love snacks.
I use my new NANOMACHINIC DYNAMIC RECONSTRUCTION ability to turn my hands into handy utensils.

Did I mention I can do that now?

"So! You're probably a hungry kid."

"...."

"Whatcha want? Eggs? Birds like eggs, right?"

"um... eating eggs is wrong..."
>>
No. 599022 ID: 8a9edc
File 141383915657.png - (166.07KB , 700x600 , 95.png )
599022

"Right! We need eggs, milk, sugar, uh... flower? What am I making, again? Hey, where's all the food?"

Ashela giggles. "Well, Roz had a few eggs. As for milk... Well, we could always ask Ijnev~"

"Why would we-- oh. Oh, you."

"um... they keep the food in the big, round, final-boss looking house on the other side of the place from us... if you want, i could lead you there..."

Ah-ha! He's warming up to me! Once again food brings everyone together!

"What's your name, anyway?"

"it's... um..."
>>
No. 599024 ID: 8a9edc
File 141383920404.png - (118.54KB , 700x600 , 96.png )
599024

"j-janiki..."

"Like, with an 'A'?"

"yes...?"

"You're the cutest, Janiki~!" Ashela says.

"um... thanks..."

>Scramble on through before the perspective makes the opening too thin again, and ask the kid where its parents are.
Conveniently this close-up is used instead, so we're able to exit the kitchen off-screen.

"Your lack of random spiky monstrous mutations indicates you haven't been here long. Are your parents around?"

"um... i dunno. i wanna find them, but they're lost."

"That'd do it. Say! What's your opinion on oceans?"

"they're big"

We're gonna get along just fine.
>>
No. 599027 ID: 2fd516

Alright is that everyone? I think that's everyone.

Hey, ask the fantasy-dude his name. Also, if he likes chicks or dudes or what. Maybe he'll get along with Selis.
>>
No. 599029 ID: ec0bf5

Ok, now that we have everyone accounted for, we should probably look at our options. We could try to see what's going on with this other major character hinted to be in the area. We also need to try to secure the giant mountain of superpower juice before the antagonists use it all up. And then there's that final boss room... I don't think our heroes are ready to fight the boss just yet. I bet you could take it, but I don't think "retconning stories to make them better" means "Venji just goes there and punches away everyone's problems".

I say we see who's awake so we can take them on a training mission to find those syringes. Not enough people here seem to have superpowers yet.
>>
No. 599030 ID: 4f004c

>>599029
>Ok, now that we have everyone accounted for,
Except for the kid's parents.
>I say we see who's awake so we can take them on a training mission to find those syringes.
Best idea, definitely.
>>
No. 599032 ID: 9ddf68

alright so we have no food in her so we have no reason left to stay and we just picked up a side quest, find this little guy's parents. Now let's check out those other two rooms to find the rest of our crew and then we can go off and ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 599129 ID: 445ff6

You need to hug that tiny bird.
>>
No. 599280 ID: 356fd2
File 141418601922.png - (104.31KB , 700x600 , 97.png )
599280

>Hey, ask the fantasy-dude his name. Also, if he likes chicks or dudes or what. Maybe he'll get along with Selis.
He doesn't have a name yet. He's the Lian I created out of paper so Amiel can have a boyfriend, remember?

>You need to hug that tiny bird.
This is certainly going against the source material, but oh who am I kidding it's hug time.

"yay i like hugs"
>>
No. 599281 ID: 356fd2
File 141418608056.png - (179.35KB , 700x600 , 98.png )
599281

>I say we see who's awake so we can take them on a training mission to find those syringes.
It's only been a bit, so I doubt anyone's had time to wake up. Still, couldn't hurt to plan ahead.

I suppose this would be a good opportunity to add a new mechanic out of nowhere improve my crew's stats. Might be a boss fight later.

I can train each person on: STRONKNESS, GOTTA-GO-FASTNESS, TAYZA-NESS, or SOCIALLY UNINHIBITED SALACIOUSNESS... whatever that is. We're kind of in a hurry, so I'll just pick ONE STAT PER PERSON for training.

Amiel's power is dormant for now, but I can eventually train him on using his cool new powers. Man, I'm glad pirates innately know how to work with majicka.
>>
No. 599282 ID: 356fd2
File 141418615078.png - (154.25KB , 700x600 , 99.png )
599282

>Now let's check out those other two rooms
The COMMAND CENTER is empty, but there's a random-ass hole in the BUNKER ROOM!

I hear Roz's voice from behind me. "There you are!"

"Roz! I see you still have those eggs."

"I'm not letting them go until we find someone to take care of them! Think there's a good mommy down that hole? Let's explore it!"

Could be dangerous. Should I leave Roz here in relative safety, or bring him along like old times?
>>
No. 599283 ID: 2fd516

>>599281
You created him to get Amiel a boyfriend sure but is that what HE wants?

Ashela: SUS just to see what happens when it gets really high
Selis: Tayza (because jeez she needs more hp)
Kinasa: Stronk
Amiel: Sanic

>>599282
Can't we give the eggs to Kinasa now? Also yes take him with you.
>>
No. 599285 ID: 4d85c5

>>599281
How is your bird stat not maxed.

Just train everyone up higher in what's already their best stat. Obviously their highest stat is the important one.

And don't forget to unequip all the people who just joined you and move all their best gear to your main character.

>>599282
Roz and safety go together like oil and bird feathers. Take him.
>>
No. 599286 ID: 196d1b

So, why is the Roz stat greyed out? Is it because you detached him? I vote to increase everybody's S.U.S. stat. Yes, everybody. That's how it went in the canonical Tezakia Quest, so that's how it's going to go now.

Let's take Roz down the hole as well.
>>
No. 599303 ID: 9ddf68

>>599281
-Ashela, Stronk or Teyza because she's probably going to be in a tanky role.
-Selis I'm going to say sonic just because she's so damn fragile we might as make her a quick sneaky type
-Kinasa going to say Tayza because other states other then SUS are pretty good
-uh stronk, because if he's going to be able to freeze people down the line he doesn't really need speed

>>599282
of course your going to go into the hole, since when hasn't Venji plunged into someone's hole uninvited only because of the promise of adventure? Come on Ros.
>>
No. 599307 ID: 9b35bd

Raise sus on everyone. Especially Kinasa, we must unlock her true potential
>>
No. 599380 ID: 48bac8

+1 SUS for all.

Failing that, +1 on the weakest stat for all because generalising everyone is the correct strategy in these games right I think
>>
No. 599381 ID: b3dd38

eh raise everyone's sus stat
>>
No. 599382 ID: c9f250

Have Ashe help Selis practice at SUS and get Kinasa and Amiel to rawr and tayza it up.
>>
No. 600318 ID: 8a9edc
File 141506817922.png - (22.05KB , 700x600 , 100.png )
600318

>You created him to get Amiel a boyfriend sure but is that what HE wants?
I don't understand the question.

>How is your bird stat not maxed.
It was maxed!

...but then I realized I could have more bird.

>So, why is the Roz stat greyed out? Is it because you detached him?
Yes. I'm leaving it there, just in case something amazingly stupid happens.

>+1 SUS for everyone!!!!!!!!
Whoa I'm not sure why that's even there!

Okay, I know exactly why it's there. I know my audience.

I can't train them right now, but I can use my ROBOTIC FUTURE SIGHT to imagine how it'll go when I do!
>>
No. 600319 ID: 8a9edc
File 141506821998.png - (160.93KB , 700x600 , 101.png )
600319

Ashela helps Selis! It... didn't take as much convincing as I thought it would. Just how pent up is that little dreamdahl?

Man, they're really going at it. Should... Should I be jealous?

Ashela SUS + 2!
Selis SUS + 2!

>>
No. 600320 ID: 8a9edc
File 141506824596.png - (295.92KB , 700x600 , 102.png )
600320

I then set Kinasa and Amiel on each other! It's really awkward. This has to be the first time that a Tezakian and a Lian didn't immediately romance each other.

Kinasa SUS +1!
Amiel SUS +1!


Tayza gets fed up and takes our her frustration on them!

Kinasa TAYZA +1!
Amiel TAYZA +1!

>>
No. 600321 ID: 8a9edc
File 141506827083.png - (128.43KB , 700x600 , 103.png )
600321

Back to the present situation... Man, this place sure is spooky! If only there was a holiday for such things.

"Um, I feel like someone's watching us."

"Yeah, like 20 people."

"No, not them. It's... Nevermind. It's probably fine."

He's no doubt talking about the OBVIOUS SPOOKY MONSTER in the middle path. Could go check it out, but there's a generator to the WEST and I'm hungry!

"I wonder what's east?"

"We don't talk about east."
>>
No. 600323 ID: ec0bf5

Let's go to the generator! Once the lights down here are on it'll kill the spookiness but it will be really funny to see how the monster responds to that. Spooky's not really in season anymore.

You should make sure to be supportive of Selis while she's exploring herself. Maybe don't tell Roz about it though.
>>
No. 600324 ID: 9ddf68

go to the generator, we start the power, see who are newest friend/victim is going to be and we'll work on it from there.
>>
No. 600325 ID: 2fd516

>>600321
Venji don't eat the generator, people need that to live. Try to get it turned on, instead.
>>
No. 600329 ID: ec0bf5

>>600325
>Try to get it turned on, instead.
Yeah, Venji, try to seduce that generator.
>>
No. 600803 ID: 8a9edc

Aw, c'mon. East is where you two first met! So romantic~
>>
No. 601843 ID: 8a9edc
File 141584181527.png - (122.63KB , 700x600 , 104.png )
601843

>Aw, c'mon. East is where you two first met! So romantic~
It is? Hmm...

It's... probably best if we don't think about it.
>>
No. 601844 ID: 8a9edc
File 141584183538.png - (95.44KB , 700x600 , 105.png )
601844

>Yeah, Venji, try to seduce that generator.
Yep. We're literally seducing inanimate objects now.

Euch! They put a bitterant on this! It's like they knew.
>>
No. 601845 ID: 8a9edc
File 141584192844.png - (209.25KB , 700x600 , 106.png )
601845

Whoa! It worked! The generator's totally turned on!

"Agh! Whoa hey what are you doing I can't be spooky with the lights on. I mean. Hi! Do you have food? I'm so hungry. I'd happily pounce on the next person who offered me food and give them a biiiiiig hug."

Oh man! New party member party member!
>>
No. 601847 ID: 9b35bd

Hug bird. Nothing will go wrong.
Trust me. Bird hugs are best hugs.
>>
No. 601848 ID: ec0bf5

Well, we don't exactly have food, but we know where to find it! However, in order to safely get any out of the final boss dungeon we'll need to figure out how to sneak in and out without triggering any cutscenes that would screw up the plot.
>>
No. 601851 ID: 9ddf68

well we can take them to the kitchen if they want
>>
No. 601856 ID: 07a835

>>601845
Give her a big hug and happily absorb her attempts to shock you to death.
>>
No. 601947 ID: 7c58ae

>>601856
Yes, engage hug mode and recharge your nano-machines to full. Dump anything extra you can't use into accelerating the background processing cycles you have running to research further advancements in bird.
>>
No. 602682 ID: 8a9edc
File 141611502582.png - (266.67KB , 700x600 , 107.png )
602682

>Give her a big hug and happily absorb her attempts to shock you to death.
I do so! Mmm! I feel revitalized!

But I'm still hungry...

"Yaaaay I food but I also love hugs and nobody lets me hug them because I'm so shockingly fluffy~!"

Is it... yep. It's wagging its tail.
>>
No. 602684 ID: 8a9edc
File 141611506324.png - (146.27KB , 700x600 , 108.png )
602684

>well we can take them to the kitchen if they want
There's no food in the kitchen!

"I ate it all..."

>However, in order to safely get any out of the final boss dungeon we'll need to figure out how to sneak in and out without triggering any cutscenes that would screw up the plot.
It's a little late for that, but maybe I should be focusing on moving the plot along already.

I could charge in with everyone I gathered. I'm pretty sure the lian will gain his powers at a convenient moment that saves everyone.

Of course...
>>
No. 602685 ID: 8a9edc
File 141611507932.png - (141.51KB , 700x600 , 109.png )
602685

I could go alone, Tozol style.

Whether ALONE or WITH THE GROUP, it's time to get us some DELICIOUS MYSTERIOUS MAGICAL LIQUIDS.
>>
No. 602688 ID: 07a835

>>602685
Hey. This isn't Venji Quest. You have to have a Tezakian in it somewhere. Or maybe it's Lian Quest now I guess?
>>
No. 602695 ID: 8a9edc

You need to at least bring this idiot along; I'm pretty sure they make up for your unfilled BIRD points.
>>
No. 602700 ID: 0ba4e5

Look, Venji, look. Just because you're all super cool and invincible and can beat up everything forever doesn't mean that that's what we're here for. We're trying to get the story somewhat passable! Which means we need some character development for those other guys! You've just got to stand back and watch them go at it while you fix the fight in their favor.
>>
No. 602770 ID: 01745f

>>602700
Indeed. You shouldn't just shove a guy onto a Heroic Journey and then forget about him halfway through. If anything you need to devise some way to be conveniently occupied for a bit so that Amiel and preferably also Kinasa and Drawing-Guy has to be heroic.
>>
No. 602889 ID: a7efea

Look, if you've already made it to Enertron, you've missed the chance to solo the final boss.

Besides, you dragged all these people along, might as well use em.
>>
No. 625277 ID: 8a9edc
File 142408743615.png - (102.05KB , 700x600 , 110.png )
625277

>Look, Venji, look.
Yes?

>Just because you're all super cool and invincible...
Yeeeees?

>...and can beat up everything forever...
Yes, Yes, I like where this is going.
>>
No. 625278 ID: 8a9edc
File 142408745913.png - (91.88KB , 700x600 , 111.png )
625278

>...doesn't mean that that's what we're here for.
...Oh.

>We're trying to get the story somewhat passable!
Pfft. Isn't that reaching a little high?

>Which means we need some character development for those other guys!
What!? Just because I'm not as "developed" as certain demon-created ninjas doesn't mean you can oh right yeah I see what you mean.

>You've just got to stand back and watch them go at it while you fix the fight in their favor.
Aha, yes. I can totally do the work-from-the-shadows thing. I'll show Ijnev who's really the better ninja.

A pirate.
>>
No. 625279 ID: 8a9edc
File 142408748567.png - (102.80KB , 700x600 , 112.png )
625279

>You shouldn't just shove a guy onto a Heroic Journey and then forget about him halfway through. If anything you need to devise some way to be conveniently occupied for a bit so that Amiel and preferably also Kinasa and Drawing-Guy has to be heroic.
Of course!

"New best friend bird!"

"I'm a friend!"

"I need you to pretend to be spooky so the others can be Big Dumb Heroes!"


"Okay!"

Huh. I must ensure I never use my powers of suggestion for evil... unless doing so makes me look really cool.
>>
No. 625280 ID: 8a9edc
File 142408751809.png - (129.34KB , 700x600 , 113.png )
625280

"Goodness! I seem to be in much distress! This beastly beast has taken my hat! Without it I'm powerless!"

The lian comes running. "Oh gosh oh no what do I do???"

"It's uh, immune to normal attacks! Because of my hat! Try using your new-found powers!"

"But, I mean, I don't... uh... is there like, a specific thing I have to say or something?"

Sweet precursors.
>>
No. 625298 ID: 445ff6

This might be harder than you thought.

Give him some kind of hocus pocus nonsense to say. Maybe if he thinks it'll work it will work.
>>
No. 625300 ID: 82efdc

Swooning convincingly is hard with talons of that size.

>is there like, a specific thing I have to say or something?
Sure! The magic words! From deep inside, draw on what you feel.
>>
No. 625448 ID: 01745f

>Sure! The magic words! From deep inside, draw on what you feel.
That or cheesy ice puns.
>>
No. 625451 ID: 8f6614

ICE TO FREEZE YOU

it's so awful it has to work
>>
No. 625462 ID: ec0bf5

We're not solving any puzzles in this quest, no way. Definitely go with ice puns.
>>
No. 625480 ID: ea0ad9

>>625462
I hate to give you the cold shoulder, but you attacked frost! It's not an ice thing to do, and I really think you should just chill. And don't expect me to just freeze right hoar!

(Spoilers on that last word: Hoar is that white frost you see over things. Old fashioned freezers tend to accumulate it and stuff. Specifically, it is defined as "Ice crystals forming a white deposit.")
>>
No. 625988 ID: 91ee5f

Hey Venji, I know how you created Drawing-Guy out of thin air! You actually used your nanomachines! However, I have some bad news. Creating him out of nanomachines has taken away your levels in bird! Don't believe me? Well, look at yourself now, all of your feathers are missing and the wings on your arms have disappeared!
>>
No. 626936 ID: 8a9edc
File 142509212890.png - (156.48KB , 700x600 , 114.png )
626936

>Give him some kind of hocus pocus nonsense to say. Maybe if he thinks it'll work it will work.
>Sure! The magic words! From deep inside, draw on what you feel.
"Look, just grab your throbbing horn and say these special magic words!"

"What... nevermind! Tell me what to say!"

"Try... uh... 'ICE TO FREEZE YOU'"

"...."

"Or 'I'D HATE TO GIVE YOU THE COLD SHOULDER, BUT LISTENING_TO_CRAZY_PEOPLE.EXE FROZE', or 'I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD CHILL AND ICE ICE ICE ICE'"

"You're not really in danger, are you."
>>
No. 626937 ID: 8a9edc
File 142509217336.png - (203.76KB , 700x600 , 115.png )
626937

>>625988
>Well, look at yourself now, all of your feathers are missing and the wings on your arms have disappeared!
!

"Ah-- AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

"oh god you really are scared um uh um"
>>
No. 626938 ID: 8a9edc
File 142509221827.png - (172.79KB , 700x600 , 116.png )
626938

"okay here goes um ICE TO MEET YOU!?"

"Noooo not agaaaiiin!"

Okay. Gotta calm down. My time spent in the graveyard made me actually lose experience! I now have a new VERY IMPORTANT QUEST: PEEP IT UP!
>>
No. 626940 ID: ec0bf5

>>626938
Peep it up, huh? I think there's a pill for that. And by pill I mean needle. And by needle I mean we need to get on to stealing the rest of those majicka juice needles so you can re-mutate your bird parts. Fast, too, before you regress all the way back to your 2010-era self!

Also, you need to make absolutely sure that none of your actual crew sees you like this, or you'll never live it down!
>>
No. 626943 ID: 94f7ee

Oh, poor Venji. You do need to get your levels in bird back! Your lack of majestic feathers is worrysome. And may make your crew mutiny. So yeah. Go get the mutate-y things. Or maybe get the guy with the horn to magic them back. Or something.

... Just don't panic.
>>
No. 626950 ID: d958ad

Time to take these mutants through the fast track so you can get your exp back. Just grab some of them and run off to beat up anything that tries to stop you. Anyone you bring with will basically just be along for the ride (and to make the story a little more interesting)
>>
No. 626951 ID: 5db52c

>>626938
We need to grind!

Start bargaining with the GM. Can you get XP for all the planning and diplomacy and setting people up you've been doing?
>>
No. 627071 ID: 91ee5f

Venji don't worry about it. Now that you've lost all of your "Bird" levels, you can start leveling up that other skill tree you have. You know, the one labeled "Badass". I'm telling you that you should get a few levels in "Badass" and at the same time reacquiring your levels in "Bird"!

Or if you want to take the easy way, if creating Drawing-Guy required you to use nanomachines to create him, then your levels in "Bird" must be in those nanomachines! In order to get them back, you must reabsorb Drawing-Guy! Which would be kind of a dick move, considering the reason you created Drawing-Guy in the first place. Decisions, decisions, so many decisions to make. Which one will you make?
>>
No. 757649 ID: 395c02
File 147874318459.png - (187.29KB , 800x700 , 117.png )
757649

And then Venji's quest died again and she found herself in the graveyard.

Months have gone by, each day the same as the last. There's been no changes, no updates to the situations at hand. Again I find myself surrounded by things so forgotten, that nobody will recognize anyone appearing in this image.

But my time has not gone to waste. I've recovered just enough BIRD to restore my amazing hair, despite being level-drained by anti-bird wraiths on numerous occasions. Though I am not fully restored, I know my time nears with each passing day.

For there is one whose passion fuels me, one who will not let me be forgotten.

i can't remember who that is

But nevermind that! I just have to kill some more time, and surely my revival will come! Now, what's on the todo list...
>>
No. 757650 ID: 395c02
File 147874320357.png - (80.14KB , 800x600 , 118.png )
757650

Oh. I guess I've exhausted all other options.

But as I think that, a portal opens up before me! A voice calls out, beckoning me to go through it, to return to the life that was nearly forgotten about.

That can only mean...
>>
No. 757651 ID: 395c02
File 147874323482.png - (142.92KB , 800x600 , 119.png )
757651

I'm fuckin' outa here! "See ya, losers! My creator actually cares about me! Hahaha! Nerds!"

I dunno why none of them ever talked to me. Probably intimidated by how amazing I am.

I step through the portal!
>>
No. 757652 ID: 395c02
File 147874324620.png - (180.59KB , 700x600 , 120.png )
757652

Oh. Oh right I kind of remember this. I was trying to RETCON a weird mirror universe version of SOME BIRD QUEST from long ago.

Man. I'd forgotten how... antique the art was.

Now, a quick recap!

I'd been trying to convince (male, possibly gay) Amiel to take on the Big Bad because the strange AI glitch that put voices in my head won't let me do it myself.

I played damsel, and he """"""""""""""saved"""""""""""""" me from this bird! But now he seems a little bit horrified at what he just did, so that's not great.

I should probably say something to convince him that he's a good guy! And decide how to handle the now-frozen bird. Maybe it'd be fine if I let it thaw...? Or I could try lighting a fire or something.

The options are endless! Anything could be suggested! This is way better than what that hot dragon was doing!
>>
No. 757653 ID: 5ef86a
757653

Well, he beat the "bad guy", so now when the bad guy comes to he'll have no choice but to come over to our side! Amiel just needs to learn the fundamental truth of his setting. There's a lot in this quest that needs to be retconned, but punching the final boss until they become your friend isn't one of them. Unless this is just one of the side characters nobody cares about.

Tell Amiel that it's his responsibility to de-ice and make friends with the bird. You can get the firewood.
>>
No. 757654 ID: 398fe1

>>757652
Okay logically what you do with a disabled enemy is to un-disable it (at least enough so it can speak) in a controlled environment with other allies present so that you can interrogate it.

Congratulate Amiel on taking out the "enemy" and let's go uh... find the others.
>>
No. 757656 ID: 91ee5f

>>757652
First, you should get something to eat, you must be starving. Especially since the graveyard had terrible food and the metal you ate was disgusting! XP

Next, tell Amiel that he did the right thing and now that he beat the bad guy, it's his job to convince them to stop being bad and to join our team!

Then, make fun of the letter "E" in Amiel's name.

Finally, regain lost bird levels!

>This is way better than what that hot dragoness was doing!
SHHHHH!!!!! Are you crazy?! Don't say shit like that! You're just gonna piss off the hot dragoness and then she'll open a portal and come over here and kick your ass!

And, no, you can't beat her, not in your current weaken birdless state! You need to regain ALL of your lost bird levels before you can trash talk her and NOT get your ass kicked!
>>
No. 757658 ID: 91ee5f

>>757656
Also, yay! Venji's back bitches! XD
>>
No. 757662 ID: dd6aa4

>>757649
In order to regain your maximum bird, you're gonna need to find the big secret stash of majicka needles and eat them all. The timeline will be fine, as they were scheduled to be destroyed in the epilogue.
>>
No. 757738 ID: 3abd97

>>757652
Crib something from a newer quest to pander to the baby demographic that doesn't remember whatever fossil bird quest this is supposed to be.
>>
No. 758231 ID: 395c02
File 147907530101.png - (142.32KB , 700x600 , 121.png )
758231

>Tell Amiel that it's his responsibility to de-ice and make friends with the bird.
"Well done, my horny pointed friend! You've vanquished the foe and air-quotes saved me air-quotes!"

"are you being sarcastic Um, is it... dead? Did I... murder it?"

"Um... probably not! Just unfreeze her and make her join your side!"

"Oh, it's a girl..." He sounds kind of disappointed. "But, she's the enemy! A monster, even!"

"So? You'll be one yourself in a little while! Might as well build relationships while you can!"

"F-fuck you. I don't even know why I saved you."

"Because..."
>>
No. 758232 ID: 395c02
File 147907531549.png - (141.95KB , 700x600 , 122.png )
758232

"Deep down, you're a GOOD PERSON!"

"can't breathe"

"You just want others to be happy! You want to find a nice boyfriend and settle down! Even faced with an amazing pirate like me who may or may not be kind of sort of entirely responsible for your predicament, you came to the rescue!"

"A-a good person, huh..."

"And what do good people do?"

"...."

"Come on~"

"T-they get other people to join their party."

"There you go! Now, unfreeze this bird and roll for charisma!"

"I can't believe I'm going along with this shit."

"That's the spirit!"
>>
No. 758233 ID: 395c02
File 147907533276.png - (58.17KB , 700x600 , 123.png )
758233

>Crib something from a newer quest to pander to the baby demographic that doesn't remember whatever fossil bird quest this is supposed to be.
"Hi, Polo!"

"Nope."

"Bye, Polo!"
>>
No. 758234 ID: 395c02
File 147907534506.png - (89.58KB , 700x600 , 124.png )
758234

"How do I unfreeze this thing, anyway?" Amiel asks.

"You're the one with magic ice powers, dude. Just sort of... focus?"

"I..."
>>
No. 758235 ID: 395c02
File 147907535657.png - (123.57KB , 700x600 , 125.png )
758235

"I feel..."
>>
No. 758236 ID: 395c02
File 147907536945.png - (153.01KB , 800x600 , 126.png )
758236

"Augh...!!!"

He's transforming again!

Majicka changes your form based on your inner desires. But my desires are better so maybe I can SHOUT SOMETHING to affect how he'll end up looking.

He could look sexier, spikier, bestial... the possibilities are endless!

What should I shout out?
>>
No. 758237 ID: c441c1

"ENHANCE KNOCKERS!"
>>
No. 758238 ID: 595d54

>>758236
ENHANCE ICE KNOCKERS
>>
No. 758239 ID: 5ef86a

It's time to SHOUT! "MAKE YOUR TAIL WAY WAY LONGER, LIKE REALLY REALLY LONG!"
>>
No. 758241 ID: 398fe1

>>758236
ENHANCE MUSCLES!
>>
No. 758244 ID: 898ae2

Sexier, spikier, bestial, and longer tail!
>>
No. 758247 ID: 91ee5f

>>758236
"ENHANCE DONG!"
>>
No. 758349 ID: dd6aa4

>>758239
>>758244
Just make everything really long and flowing and majestic. A long winding tail, long flowing spikes, and some long beautiful hair. And maybe...
>>
No. 759654 ID: 395c02
File 147945837316.png - (86.32KB , 700x600 , 127.png )
759654

>"ENHANCE KNOCKERS!"
>ENHANCE ICE KNOCKERS
>"ENHANCE DONG!"
....
>>
No. 759655 ID: 395c02
File 147945838965.png - (96.09KB , 700x600 , 128.png )
759655

Well, okay!
>>
No. 759656 ID: 395c02
File 147945840449.png - (292.11KB , 700x600 , 129.png )
759656

I shout out my ideas, apparently forgetting that unlike a certain other quest, there are no naughty bits to be found here. Oh well, we can just pretend they are there or edit the image later.

He's transforming! His majicka infusion is progressing much faster than my database tells me it should. It probably realizes we're a little pressed for time here.
>>
No. 759657 ID: 395c02
File 147945841671.png - (179.32KB , 800x600 , 130.png )
759657

What-- he ignored my suggestion? Who does that? Who would dare to ignore the suggestion of someone as utterly important as I? I need to argue about this! But where? Maybe I'll pick a random thread and shitpost in it!

He looks down at himself. "Whad... habben... do me... dhish gan'd be 'eal..."

Ugh, I'm not reading that shit. I turn on my SPEECH-IMPEDIMENT-REMOVAL filter.

"I'm a monster..."

"An awesome monster! Awesome!" I correct him.

He turns to me. "You..."
>>
No. 759658 ID: 395c02
File 147945847001.png - (160.06KB , 800x600 , 131.png )
759658

Huh. Majibeasts usually don't have this much detail once they join the party...

He growls. "This is your fault! You goddamn... knockoff creation! You did this to me! You ruined my life! And you don't show a hint of remorse!!"

"Remorse requires me to do something wrong first! I made you amazing! Now calm down. You're making a bad name for Amiels everywhere!"

"Fuck you! The other Amiels can suck my monstrous new dick!"

"Well I mean, they might? But they're also female, so you might not--"
>>
No. 759659 ID: 395c02
File 147945848859.png - (148.07KB , 700x600 , 132.png )
759659

Ghck!

....

Ow?
>>
No. 759660 ID: 395c02
File 147945850689.png - (152.85KB , 700x600 , 133.png )
759660

Ow!


Damage...?


Pain...?


It's been so long.


I'd forgotten what it felt like.


Heh...
>>
No. 759661 ID: 395c02
File 147945851654.png - (58.76KB , 700x600 , 134.png )
759661

Hahahahaha!!!

How exciting! Now I kind of want to fight him!
>>
No. 759662 ID: 398fe1

>>759661
Do it! Show him what a monster REALLY is.

Then once he's subdued, calmly explain to him that he can keep being himself, even if he looks all spiky. If he really hates the way he looks now he can actually reverse it, but then he won't have any cool ice powers. If he regrets that decision then again, he can take back the takebacksies, and try again but more carefully so that his form is more to his liking.

You know, just like how Amiel did it.
>>
No. 759668 ID: 4854ef

Of course he has too much detail! He's become a boss monster, which means you should deal with him because when you get badass fighting scenes your own detail increases! Look at those last few images, your own detail has increased by 20%
>>
No. 759723 ID: 25393f

Initiate boss battle!!!
>>
No. 759726 ID: 91ee5f

You're not at full Bird power! Are you sure you can beat him?

Actually, winning fights means getting EXP. and getting EXP. leads to getting a Level Up and getting a Level Up leads to getting Skill Points and getting Skill Points means you can put them into your Bird stats and that will get you back to your full Bird power! Ok, now you have to fight and beat him if you want to get your Bird power back! You just better hope he's worth a lot of EXP.!
>>
No. 759971 ID: 3abd97

>>759660
Ohno, clothing damage! You dropped your hat, and lost your panties! One hit to the bra and you're naked and you've lost the clothing damage rpg!

...and Amiel is starting out naked so they have nothing to lose and are thus invincible. Dastardly cheater!

Your only recourse is to dress up Amiel while avoiding his attacks so you can then destroy his clothing and win.
>>
No. 760052 ID: 7cffca

Well, Venji, you wanted to retcon stuff, and now you've really done it. Straight into the secret alternate bad-end route. You did say something about wanting to train up a harder fight than Tayza...

Okay, get ready to fire lasers! You have those, right? Okay, just a flying kick. The goal is to hold off Amiel just long enough for the rest of your party to show up and get shared EXP, but not so long that Ijnev also shows up and steals the victory.
>>
No. 760159 ID: 8d8ddf

Charge right in there and punch! And then get knocked back into comromising poses in your new state of undress. You're losing on suggestion count to a certain other slinkoquest, and need a few publicity stunts.

Even so, you can beat Amiel up, but that won't snap him out of this. The problem is that something's missing that the original story had. You need to show him that he's still loved by others even as a monster! To that effect, call in Selis to tell him that he's still hot as a giant spiky muscular monster.
>>
No. 760333 ID: c9f250

>>759971

This seems entirely reasonable.
>>
No. 760618 ID: 395c02
File 147978958658.png - (164.10KB , 700x600 , 135.png )
760618

I take a moment to think while my wound closes.

>You're not at full Bird power! Are you sure you can beat him? 
There's no denying the sad state of my BIRD; I'm using pretty much all of it to maintain my fabulous hairstyle.

He hits like a Tozol, but he's not actually all that powerful otherwise. His defenses and physical strength are pretty good, but he's slower than Roz was that time he tried to hide what he was doing on the computer when I came in unannounced (As I always do-- you'd think he'd know better).

(I saw everything.)


Meanwhile, I'm at full energy and have almost total control over my body. I may not be able to shapeshift the way hot dragons can, but I can certainly make myself fit the part of "monster". I can change my limbs into just about anything, though I can't lose or gain mass. We're not talking about magic here.

>Ohno, clothing damage!
Well, if he really wants a naked wraslin', he's gonna get one! I'll remove my bra-- it's not like I really need the support. Time to fight TEZAKIA STYLE!

...Don't get too excited. No bits, remember? I've yet to figure out how to turn off my MODESTY FILTER.

>One hit to the bra and you're naked and you've lost the clothing damage rpg! 
...Whoops. Well, we're on even ground now. First one to wear something loses! Let's see... what would be a good item to try and make him wear... I'll think about that during this battle.

Do it! Show him what a monster REALLY is.
Well! Since you asked so nicely~
>>
No. 760619 ID: 395c02
File 147978959896.png - (169.82KB , 700x600 , 136.png )
760619

>Initiate boss battle!!!
"I-- Amiel may have saved you before, but that person is dead now," Dramiel (drama-amiel get it hehehe) says. "All the goodness in me has been consumed by fury."

"Kay."

"Prepare to face the very wrath you unleashed!"

*Guitar Riff!*
>>
No. 760620 ID: 395c02
File 147978961189.png - (164.81KB , 700x600 , 137.png )
760620

>Okay, just a flying kick.
Whee!

"H-hey! I was still doing my intro!" Dramiel bitches.

"We don't have time for that shit! Come on!"

>The goal is to hold off Amiel just long enough for the rest of your party to show up and get shared EXP, but not so long that Ijnev also shows up and steals the victory.
Right. They should be responding to the commotion in a few minutes. I'll hold back for now. I'd hate to leave him a shattered mess of his former self as happens to all who opposed me.
>>
No. 760621 ID: 395c02
File 147978962282.png - (149.31KB , 700x600 , 138.png )
760621

Wha--
>>
No. 760622 ID: 395c02
File 147978963269.png - (129.98KB , 700x600 , 139.png )
760622

*SMASH*

Ow! Again! When did he learn to spin around like that!? It's like he's had MILITARY TRAINING or something!

I don't think he's done-- I think this is a COMBO ATTACK.


My Tozol half is begging me to seek advice on the proper military CQC tactics to engage with at this current moment.

My Indahl side reminds me of my claw-hand. Its damage could be enhanced by my nanomachines.

Or maybe I should do something more befitting of a ROBOT PIRATE CAPTAIN!
>>
No. 760624 ID: 4a9cf2

Robot pirate captain with nanomachines. Why not build a pair of cannons on your chest and open fire. Male gaze should distract him just enough to prevent dodging. Plus, it's a good work around for your modesty filter.
>>
No. 760627 ID: 91ee5f

>>760620
>Wait for rest of party.
They're not gonna help! They're just gonna see this and think you're sparring and you're training him, so they won't interfere with your training exercise! Either that, or they'll see you fighting and not help because they'll think, "Nah, Venji's got this under control, she don't need our help."

So, you're pretty much on your own. But, look on the bright side! You beat him by yourself, you get all the EXP., which will help you level up your Bird levels faster!

>>760622
Make spikes come out of your leg right where his hand is! That'll make him let go!
>>
No. 760628 ID: 7baf13

Grapple his bits with your tails.

Call it a "reversal".
>>
No. 760629 ID: 398fe1

>>760622
Make your joints do illogical things and grapple him down.
>>
No. 760664 ID: c441c1

Shrink your foot into your claws removing his hold and increasing your stabbing damage.
>>
No. 761645 ID: 3abd97

I notice your health bar is turning red as you take damage, while his is turning black. Does that mean you have a whole second hp bar he needs to burn through?

>Or maybe I should do something more befitting of a ROBOT PIRATE CAPTAIN!
You need to summon a giant transforming pirate robot with an eye-patch you can ride on top of.
>>
No. 763178 ID: 395c02
File 148070859436.png - (164.26KB , 700x600 , 140.png )
763178

>Why not build a pair of cannons on your chest and open fire. Male gaze should distract him just enough to prevent dodging.
Look, I know I'm not Ijnev, but my chest is still very much feminine, and this guy only likes dudes.

Unless he's like his canonical counterpart and can be convinced to 'play on both teams'? But I'm not a cow, so that's probably not happening.

do you regret bringing me back yet

>I notice your health bar is turning red as you take damage, while his is turning black. Does that mean you have a whole second hp bar he needs to burn through? 
Are the visuals less than obvious? Here, let's try these colors. We both technically have one bar (His being about 1/4 as large as mine, and just over half of the max HP anyone not me can have), but I can use NANO to repair myself, so really I have like five bars.

Ssshh don't tell him that, though. It's okay, big guy! You're totally beating me up!


Still, that he can damage me at all is pretty impressive. It could be my lack of BIRD bringing my defenses down, or his voodoo ice powers are messing with my inner workings somewhat. It reminds me of a more complicated time, when I had to rely on diplomacy to get by. Eugh!

Things got much simpler once I gained near-total control over my body.
>>
No. 763179 ID: 395c02
File 148070860845.png - (123.67KB , 700x600 , 141.png )
763179

Because now I can do things like this!

"GHARGH!"

Whoops, he ended up tossing me. Well, no reason not to give an amazing one-liner!

"I gotta foot it to ya!"

Wait no that's terrible let's retcon that.

"You didn't count on my achilles heel!"

Wait that's the weakness.

Okay, clearly we need to pause here until I come up with a better line.
>>
No. 763181 ID: 395c02
File 148070863153.png - (140.02KB , 800x600 , 142.png )
763181

No? We're going to keep going?

Fuck it then. I don't need comedy! I have AMAZING ACTION!
>>
No. 763182 ID: 395c02
File 148070864617.png - (157.60KB , 800x600 , 143.png )
763182

>Make your joints do illogical things and grapple him down.
I'll spend a point of NANO to go one step further! Now he's completely immobilized, including that little tail of his.

"Gotcha!"

"...."

"Now we can talk about our problems, as is the custom for these types of adventures. Long-winded dialog followed by dramatic reveals, and then we hug and become friends. That's how this always goes, so let's get right to it."
>>
No. 763183 ID: 395c02
File 148070866133.png - (119.02KB , 800x600 , 144.png )
763183

More ice? What is he hoping to accomplish here?

I sigh. "Well, now we're even more trapped. So listen. I know you think you're a monster, but if we give it a cuter name, you'll realize it's not so bad! So how about we call you a Majibeast."

"Maji... beast..."

"Yeah! You use... what's it called again? Majicka? And you're a beast! Hence: Majibeast!"

"A beast... yes, of course..."

We're making progress!
>>
No. 763184 ID: 395c02
File 148070867640.png - (246.36KB , 800x600 , 145.png )
763184

"GRRRAARRGGHHH!!"

Argh! I was using those limbs!

He sniffs the air, then bolts towards the PORTAL CENTER, the place known for Final Boss Encounters. That's probably not great.
>>
No. 763185 ID: 395c02
File 148070869151.png - (191.36KB , 800x600 , 146.png )
763185

"What the hell happened here?" says a voice in my head? Oh, it's Tayza.

"Through no fault of my own, Amiel may have kind of sort of turned into a monster and ran off."

"So you fucked things up."

"I may have made some mild miscalculations. W-what brings you out here?"

"I got bored. So let me guess. You want me to melt this ice with my FIRE MAJICKA."


Well, technically I can create heat with my nanomachines and free myself, though it will use most of my NANO. It'd be much easier to let Tayza free me, but if she's anything like her counterpart, she'll want a FAVOR in return. It could be anything! Cleaning her room, massaging her back, a random embarrassing act for her amusement...

Me, a pirate! Reduced to such things! It's unthinkable!

....

On the off chance I do lower myself, maybe I can stay in charge by coming up with the favor myself.
>>
No. 763190 ID: b58812

Look, Venji, look, don't think about it that way. Don't think of a Favor as lowering yourself, think of it as tricking her to develop her character more. She'd probably be all stoic for the rest of this retcon and never tell anyone her heart's desires. But if you force her to by making her decide on a favor to make you do, then she has to say it! And you made her decide, so you're still in control.
>>
No. 763201 ID: 398fe1

>>763185
Don't be foolish. You just LOST THE FIGHT. You'll lose even worse if you try to fight again with less NANO.

Accept her help. Pay the price for your hubris.
>>
No. 763218 ID: 3abd97

>>763185
Wow, getting a quadruple amputation only cost you... 4 pips out of 40 10% of your hp bar.

I guess this is an rpg, where you can blow up a planet in someone's face over a 10 minute long animation and only do middling damage.

Hey look, you're a pirate with missing limbs! Replace the missing pieces with wooden pegs, metal hooks, and eye-patches. (Yes, even if it's not an eye missing. At least one eye patch is mandatory).
>>
No. 763265 ID: 141621

>>763201
disregard this moron and use ALL OF YOUR NANO to NANONUKE YOUR FOE clearly nothing bad will happen as you are a mary sue
>>
No. 763332 ID: c9f250

>>763218

I can't think of any way this could go wrong, do it.
>>
No. 764322 ID: 395c02
File 148115110626.png - (113.64KB , 700x600 , 147.png )
764322

>I guess this is an rpg, where you can blow up a planet in someone's face over a 10 minute long animation and only do middling damage. 
While surviving a planet to the face would be amazing, that's not quite what's going on here.

The reason I take so little damage is because I'm awesome!

...What? You want more than that? Are you sure? I mean, that's usually the reason for things involving me.

You're not budging on this, are you.

Fiiiineeee, I guess I'll explain.
>>
No. 764323 ID: 395c02
File 148115112145.png - (140.02KB , 800x600 , 148.png )
764323

As most know, I'm an artificial life-form, a creation of millions (possibly billions!) of nanomachines, each working as a cell would in a biological creature's body.

Deep down under all that is my CORE. To explain it in the simplest terms, the core is me. The real me. It's not too unlike a biological creature's brain, except way better because I can control it. Or rather, I can control my body from it.

So long as my core is undamaged, I can survive losing up to 92% of my mass. Sounds like a glaring weak spot? Good luck finding it! I can move it to anywhere in my body, ensuring its protection so long as I have something to guard it with.
>>
No. 764324 ID: 395c02
File 148115113419.png - (73.09KB , 800x600 , 149.png )
764324

So basically, as long as I don't give my CORE any narrative importance, I'm pretty much invincible!
>>
No. 764325 ID: 395c02
File 148115114171.png - (75.52KB , 800x600 , 150.png )
764325

>>
No. 764326 ID: 395c02
File 148115115383.png - (78.82KB , 800x600 , 151.png )
764326

...Well! L-let's move on!

How about planning for the future!

Once Tayza frees me, I could go straight to the PORTAL BUILDING to end things, or I could detour to the SCIENCE BUILDING, collect various MAJICKA SOLUTIONS, and have some real fun!

Business or pleasure? What an important decision! Important enough to completely forget about anything I just said!
>>
No. 764358 ID: 1a1166

We both know you're way too irresponsible to not go make things even more of a mess with majicka solutions.

at this rate we might have to retcon this quest though
>>
No. 764365 ID: 3abd97

I'm going to reiterate this, re: missing limbs and being a pirate.
>Hey look, you're a pirate with missing limbs! Replace the missing pieces with wooden pegs, metal hooks, and eye-patches. (Yes, even if it's not an eye missing. At least one eye patch is mandatory).

>>764326
Pleasure! Everyone knows you put off the final boss as long as possible and make them wait. It's not like they're not mad at you anyways.
>>
No. 764397 ID: ce3dad

I feel like it is too early to go deal with the final boss yet. Go mess with some chemicals!
>>
No. 764414 ID: 5ef86a

Okay, good to know your legs won't walk away from you when they fall off... right? When Tayza gets you out we're stealing all that majicka juice, if only because the final boss is going to need it so Amiel doesn't kill her with a thought.
>>
No. 764417 ID: 91ee5f

Go get the majicka and become a magical robot pirate girl!
>>
No. 764526 ID: c9f250

You're basically made of science, definitely break enthusiastically perform a SCIENCE.
>>
No. 764587 ID: 4e78b4

Well that's a silly question. We're stealing all the majicka so you can recover from your EXP loss after being brought back from the graveyard!
>>
No. 765131 ID: 395c02
File 148142656999.png - (128.19KB , 800x600 , 152.png )
765131

>Well that's a silly question.
I know, I know, but we gotta pad this shit out somehow.

Oh hello there fire how are you doing.
>>
No. 765132 ID: 395c02
File 148142658214.png - (140.41KB , 800x600 , 153.png )
765132

>Hey look, you're a pirate with missing limbs! Replace the missing pieces with wooden pegs, metal hooks, and eye-patches. (Yes, even if it's not an eye missing. At least one eye patch is mandatory). 
"There. Now you owe me a what are you doing."

"I'm a real pirate now! Arr maytee! Let's grab some booty! And treasure!"

"You can't see."

"Nope! It's fine, though! I'll use my pirate senses!"

"This is stupid."

"I sense booty right behind you! Wow, it's close, too! Almost as if attached to your backside!"

"...."

"Okay okay, geez."

I reform my normal body I guess, and recover my lost HP.
>>
No. 765133 ID: 395c02
File 148142659323.png - (152.37KB , 800x600 , 154.png )
765133

>Pleasure!
Yes! I make my way through all the boring uninteresting potential plot development and head straight to the good stuff. We're on a time budget, here!
>>
No. 765134 ID: 395c02
File 148142660413.png - (116.41KB , 800x600 , 155.png )
765134

Aha! The mother-load! I analyze the contents of these SOLUTIONS.

Ah. Yes. Hmm. They're different than their ORIGINAL UNIVERSE counterparts.

There's four MAJICKA INDUCING POTIONS: Fire, Electric, Ice, and Healing.

There's also two MAJICKA CURING POTIONS, if I wanted to do something silly with those.

I can convert the latent energies of the INDUCING POTIONS into PURE BIRD POWER, meaning I can gain a point of bird per potion! Drinking 3 potions is enough to restore my original self. Of course, I can drink all four and actually come out ahead!

Or, I can drink fewer potions, and see what happens if someone else drinks one~
>>
No. 765135 ID: 395c02
File 148142661809.png - (261.10KB , 800x700 , 156.png )
765135

The question is, who gets which potion, if any?

I also need to decide who to bring with me for the epic final battle! I can only fit FOUR PEOPLE into my party, for very good and scientifically plausible reasons I won't go into now because I don't feel like it.


DRAGON TAYZA is a solid choice. A good fighter who can use FIRE MAJICKA, but she isn't one for dramatics or diplomacy. Or fun.

KINASA isn't going to be much help as she is, but TEZAKIANS are very susceptible to MAJICKA INFUSIONS. If given a dose, she could also become a powerful fighter. Her awkward nature might confuse the enemy.

AMIEL 2.0 is a bad guy now. I thought that was pretty obvious? I need to figure out whose fault that is. Probably Roz's.

FRIEND BIRD WHOSE NAME I NEVER ACTUALLY GOT has some pretty strong ELECTRIC MAJICKA, but her puppy-dog nature might make her susceptible to them throwing her a bone or something.

SELIS is completely useless, unless her small stature implies she'd be freaking amazing once I pump some juice into her. She's probably into that, too. The perv.

ASHELA is not really a fighter, but she could provide moral support! And maybe she'd be more useful with an injection of her own.

ROZ is currently being a baby and tending to some dumb eggs. Bringing him would require convincing him to abandon them. His unique nature might make him immune to majicka. The results could be nothing, or the injection could do something wildly unpredictable. Is it a gamble worth taking?
>>
No. 765136 ID: 3343bd

Feed all four majicka inducing potions to Selis. SCIENCE!
>>
No. 765138 ID: 3abd97

>>765132
It's fine you're a tozol you don't need eyes except for ghosts and computer screens. You have tail-dar for everything else.

>>765134
Can we turn the boring cure potions into bird potions so they do something useful.

>>765135
Give Roz the healing one. Tell him it might make him better at taking care of the eggs, and actually make him useful to the rest of the party. Forget that healing powers always have the biggest power pervsion potential, and you're trusting them to Roz of all people.

Then inject everyone who does have magic(ka) already. SELIS can have electric (if she's into being stuck with things, maybe she'll be into shock-play too), ASHELA fire (fire for the cheerleader seems appropriate), and KINASA ice (all that's left, bub).
>>
No. 765161 ID: 398fe1

>>765135
Look, you found out what happened when you gave someone majicka without them wanting it. Now that you know what the side effects are like, tell your friends and ask for volunteers.

Uh, obviously Dragon Tayza comes along since she's already a majibeast and good in a fight.

Just drink whatever potions nobody uses. Keep the antidotes handy. Bring one to the fight to give to Amiel as a peace offering. That's what he wants, after all.
>>
No. 765180 ID: ce3dad

I say we pump Selis full of potions! Since when has Venji needed potions to be awesome!?

Also, I guess for the final battle bring everyone except Tayza and Roz. They could use the experience and since when has Venji needed help with anything?

... Besides literally an update ago.
>>
No. 765182 ID: 91ee5f

Whatever happens, we should give Venji at least 1 of the potions, so that she can start getting her Bird stats back!

And keep 1 of the antidotes to give to Amiel so that he can go back to normal and stop being such a baby.
>>
No. 765288 ID: 5ef86a

Save the two cures for your party members so you can experiment on them and undo it if it goes wrong. Amiel knew what he was getting into when he decided to be the protagonist.

Give Roz healing, which will let him fulfill his natural role of riding around with you and providing support. Also, healing powers will convince him that he can keep the eggs safe. Even if they probably aren't fertilized.

Bring Kinasa, and give her ice majicka, which should also make her immune to ice majicka from Amiel. This makes her an ideal decoy.

Bring Dragon Tayza along, and give her EVEN MORE FIRE. Square her firepower, in addition to the type advantage, and we'll have a chance.

Finally, and most importantly, bring Selis with you. Give her the electric majicka, and give her the role of diplomat. For some reason, Amiel doesn't seem to want to listen to a thing you say, but someone small and helpless and moderately lovestruck like her might get through to him. Especially if she can shock and immobilize him while she tries to convince him. I'm suuure she won't abuse that power and do anything to him while he can't resist. And if she does, that's what we're saving the cures for.

You can stay as you are. Birds are sooo 2012.
>>
No. 765884 ID: 395c02
File 148175269982.png - (74.28KB , 800x600 , 157.png )
765884

>You can stay as you are. Birds are sooo 2012.
>>
No. 765885 ID: 395c02
File 148175270747.png - (124.79KB , 800x600 , 158.png )
765885

>>
No. 765886 ID: 395c02
File 148175272557.png - (111.78KB , 800x600 , 159.png )
765886

Yeah, that's more like it. Not quite where I was, but definitely closer.

Now, I wonder what would happen if I suddenly had my amazing outfit again?
>>
No. 765887 ID: 395c02
File 148175273850.png - (125.15KB , 800x600 , 160.png )
765887

Would you look at that. The starship of the imagination's power truly is limitless! I can't wait to abuse that power later.

I gather the gang and prepare to dole out some majicka goodness.
>>
No. 765889 ID: 395c02
File 148175275426.png - (104.83KB , 800x600 , 161.png )
765889

"I've decided to give you three some amazing magical powers. You're going to help me in the FINAL BATTLE!"

"W-won't we turn into monsters like that spine-tail did? Oops! I mean lian! I don't want to insult him even though we're enemies! Er, not enemies! Augh..."

So awkward.

Roz shakes his head. "I'm already a ghost or something, I don't think it'd actually work on me. A-and I should stay here and protect these eggs."

I grin. "And what better way to protect them than to gain HEALING MAJICKA? You could even recover a cracked shell with this! And what better way to protect them than to give them an amazing future? A future we create with our rampant retconning!"

"W-well... we could see what happens, I guess..."

"I don't know if I want to become a monster," Kinasa says.

"What part of AWESOME MONSTER do you not get!?" I ask. "Imagine having ice powers! You would never again drink a warm soda! Your ice cream would never melt!"

"B-but I'd mutate! I'd become ugly!"

"You have both arms this time it'll be fine."

"...What?"

"I mean, how you look depends heavily on what your heart desires. Just desire to look pretty!"

"I-I can do that?"

"Of course!"

"A-and then the boys would like me?"

"They wouldn't be able to give you the cold shoulder, that's for sure."

"Hehe... okay, I... I'll do it."

"Fantastic! Now, Selis--"

"Gimme."

"Just like that, huh?"

"I want to help people. I want to stop being useless."

Everyone has their dreams.
>>
No. 765890 ID: 395c02
File 148175276627.png - (288.07KB , 800x600 , 162.png )
765890

The injections are given! Amazing transformations are beheld! Ah, if only my adventures were popular enough to warrant flash animations!

seriously what's that dragon got that i don-- sweet precursors let me finish before listing things off!!!!


But Roz... he doesn't change at all. Was it a dud after all?
>>
No. 765891 ID: 395c02
File 148175277827.png - (179.53KB , 700x600 , 163.png )
765891

And with that, the party is chosen! Roz might appear to be the weakest link, what with him totally failing to do anything interesting just now, but he has special properties that come with being a weird energy ghost fish thing. Selis looks like a magic-heavy character now, but she's also wicked fast and could probably choke someone as a snake would. Kinasa looks pretty well-rounded, and her majicka isn't much weaker than Amiel's was. She can also fly, so that's nice. Tayza is Tayza. She isn't damn near invincible like her counterpart, but she has insane defenses and offensive majicka. She'll be fine.

Now then! I just have to decide how to approach the FINAL BATTLE. As much fun as it'd be to run in and beat everyone up myself, I'm reminded of an old adage:

Give a Tozol a gun, and she shoots for a day

Teach a Tozol to aim, and she actually hits something.

That's probably how it goes.

Anyway, I could try THE DIRECT APPROACH. We all run in, (majickal) guns blazing.

Or the SNEAKY APPROACH, where we set up one of those anime plans that makes no sense but saves the day anyway while the show pats itself on the back for being so clever.

Or we could just walk in and try DIPLOMACY. What a strange concept!

Or maybe I have an even better idea just waiting to let itself be known!
>>
No. 765897 ID: 398fe1

>>765891
Maybe Roz can't use his new power unless he's linked up with you? Or some other host? CAN he link up with anyone else?
Are you sure he didn't change? His eyes are white now.

How about you take a direct approach but smart. Scout out the location sneakily then make a real plan of attack. Also, if you can get Amiel alone at any point, you can offer to give him the antidote if he helps you defeat the Big Villain.

.......is there even a villain this time around? We skipped all the plot, so maybe there's no actual conflict?
>>
No. 765901 ID: 141621

EXTRACT BIRD ESSANCE FROM KINASA AND INJECT IT INTO YOURSELF
>>
No. 765980 ID: 3abd97

>>765891
ALL APPROACHES AT THE SAME TIME.

They're all distractions for each other so one of them works.
>>
No. 766167 ID: c9f250

Sneaky! Loud, elaborately poorly planned sneaky!
>>
No. 766367 ID: 595d54

Do everything while you drain the bird essence from all your companions into yourself.
>>
No. 766524 ID: 7cffca

Go sneaky and come up with a plan involving the actual intended final boss coming to help.
>>
No. 766547 ID: 395c02
File 148202972175.png - (57.92KB , 800x600 , 164.png )
766547

>Are you sure he didn't change? His eyes are white now.
His eyes are always white! ...Aren't they? Hmm, they do seem a little glowier than normal. Oh!

"Roz! Maybe you can shoot lasers now! From your eyes!"

"I'd rather have X-ray vision."

"I'm sure. Why not try them out?"

Roz gently puts his eggs down and gives it a shot.

"Hrrrnnnggg... aww."

Nope, he's probably still normal boring ol Roz.

>EXTRACT BIRD ESSANCE FROM KINASA AND INJECT IT INTO YOURSELF 
But she looks so pretty now! Then again, she is a temporary party member, and you always steal everything attached to those before they leave. That's just common sense.

But for now, she can 'borrow' that point of bird.
>>
No. 766548 ID: 395c02
File 148202973458.png - (172.50KB , 800x600 , 165.png )
766548

Looks like ol Amiel didn't want us following after him.

"Should I try to punch a hole through this mess with ice?" Kinasa offers.
>>
No. 766549 ID: 395c02
File 148202974909.png - (165.45KB , 800x600 , 166.png )
766549

"Oh, um, t-that works too!"

Time for me to lay out my awesome plan. "Okay. The final boss is probably in there, trying to sway our wayward companion to her side."

"Who's the final boss?" Kinasa asks.

"If memory serves, it's a huge bug with a gigantic ass. Like, an ass that could destroy cities."

"I bet some of the boy bugs like that."

"What?"

"N-nothing."

I'm a little surprised that Kinasa's awkwardness transcends dimensions like this.

"Anyway," I say, "I'll draw the attention the giant bug and Amiel. Kinasa, Selis, you two handle any minions the final boss has fighting on her side. Tayza, you sneak around back and inject the bug with a CURE SOLUTION while their gaze is rightfully locked onto my magnificence. And Roz--"

"...?"

"Just stand there and look cute."

"Hmph-- You think I'm cute...?"

This is it! Our final battle! In one fell swoop I must convince Amiel to stop being stupid and make this quest superior in every way to its original counterpart! This is, after all, the testbed for future retcons!

"Let's go, everyone!"
>>
No. 766550 ID: 395c02
File 148202976222.png - (1.46KB , 800x600 , 167.png )
766550

Aw man why are these final battle areas always so dark.

"Roz! Light!"
>>
No. 766551 ID: 395c02
File 148202977608.png - (264.95KB , 800x600 , 168.png )
766551

....

Huh.

"Oh, hello there," Amiel says telepathically.

"Ah, are these the intruders you spoke of? asks the final boss(?)
>>
No. 766552 ID: 395c02
File 148202979625.png - (95.92KB , 800x600 , 169.png )
766552

Amiel turns the light on and walks up to me. "Listen, um... sorry for taking out my rage on you. Queen Iiji-- she's the giant bug-- she showed me that you had actually given me a gift. Majicka is a wonderful thing. It cures the wounded, empowers the weak... it even lets me have ice-cream whenever I want."

"That's what I was saying!"

"So yeah. I guess whatever you were trying to do, you succeeded? I'm going to hang out here for a while and learn about my powers." He looks at Kinasa and Selis. "Would you two like to join us?"

"Are you still gay," Selis asks.

"Y-yeah..."

"I'll stay with the captain, I think. But, thank you for the offer."

Is... is Selis literally staying with me in hopes of running into a cute boy she can date?

Kinasa fidgets. "This is a lot happening at once. Can I think about it for a bit?"

"Of course~" the Bug Queen says. "And... Venji, was it? You're free to go. I have no quarrel with a machine such as you. Anyone who doesn't wish to join me may go with her. Freedom of choice is something I offer to all who would join me, after all~"

Tayza nods. "Yeah, she lets me do whatever the fuck I want. It's pretty great."

This... this is all so anti-climatic! Where's the final battle! Where's the luminosity! The moment where it looks like I totally lost but then I reveal just how overpowered I am for a dramatic win!

Still, technically Amiel is joining the bad guys, isn't he? I'm not just going to let that slide, am I?
>>
No. 766556 ID: 91cfcf

"Wanna fight anyway to test out our awesome powers?"
>>
No. 766562 ID: 3abd97

>Still, technically Amiel is joining the bad guys, isn't he? I'm not just going to let that slide, am I?
What actually makes them bad. Can you name a crime or other bad thing they've done?
>>
No. 766563 ID: 7cffca

...Wait, the final boss is still a bug? Now I'm really confused. What's with that tiny bird Janiki looking for its parents, then! What's this bug's motivation? We've almost retconned ourselves a good story, but we have to get to the bottom of these plot holes!

And by get to the bottom, I mean jump through the portal and see if there's anything unusual about the bug butt. I'm really concerned that this final boss is the only unchanged character.
>>
No. 766565 ID: c441c1

then you must become the bad guy. Take out the giant bug and then fight everyone else and make it look like you lose in a climactic and story driven way when in reality you let them win while also stealing their bird.
>>
No. 766568 ID: 398fe1

>>766552
What if you're the bad guy? Look at your actions so far, and the actions of everyone else.

Also why is this place so run down if she's not some kind of supervillain trying to take over the world via a secret recovered from a ruined scientific facility?
>>
No. 766905 ID: c9f250

>>766556

This.

Our terrible decisions made everything awesome! Let's not push it! Fun monster party and not breaking anything else except some walls!
>>
No. 766920 ID: 395c02
File 148218844522.png - (114.23KB , 800x600 , 170.png )
766920

>What if you're the bad guy?
That's silly! I'm the protagonist! My name's on every post!

> Look at your actions so far, and the actions of everyone else. 
Everyone was less awesome, and I made them more awesome! So far, I'd say I've done pretty damn well!

Besides, if I was the final boss, the only person who could beat me would be, well, me! And I just don't see that match-up happening.

ijnev doesn't count i let her win because she's hot

>What actually makes them bad. Can you name a crime or other bad thing they've done?
They were bad in the original story! ...Wait a minute.

>...Wait, the final boss is still a bug? Now I'm really confused. What's with that tiny bird Janiki looking for its parents, then! What's this bug's motivation? We've almost retconned ourselves a good story, but we have to get to the bottom of these plot holes! 
Hmm... hey... you're right! Everyone else had something different about them. Why is the final boss a copy-paste of the original? She seems much nicer than her counterpart, and her movements are kind of erratic, but...
>>
No. 766921 ID: 395c02
File 148218845817.png - (227.46KB , 800x600 , 171.png )
766921

This warrants investigating!

"Pardon me."

"H-hey wait no don't do that"
>>
No. 766922 ID: 395c02
File 148218847627.png - (249.68KB , 800x600 , 172.png )
766922

"N-no! You aren't supposed to be in here!"

...A child? What is it doing here? I finally bother to scan the giant ass of the final boss. No signs of life.

This child was controlling a dead husk the entire time.

"Why are you uh, doing whatever the fuck this is?"

"I wanted to make a happy place where ki-jaara like me can live and be happy! B-but they wouldn't listen to someone who looks like a child, so I thought if my used my mommy's body, they'd listen and I could guide them and they'd be happy!"
>>
No. 766923 ID: 395c02
File 148218848584.png - (65.90KB , 800x600 , 173.png )
766923

That's
>>
No. 766924 ID: 395c02
File 148218850052.png - (69.99KB , 800x600 , 174.png )
766924

Really fucked up.

"So, uh..."

"I-I'm Jiniki...

"Jiniki. Any clue where Janiki's parents are? You aren't related, are you? He's a tiny baby bird."

"Not related, n-no... we found him and his parents in the desert, and they nearly perished. I had to make them into ki-jaara to save them, b-but I don't want Janiki to hate me so I dunno how to tell him."

I stand by my earlier statement.
>>
No. 766928 ID: 398fe1

>>766924
Can you use NANO bullshit to resurrect her mother?

That can be your final boss. Cheating death.
>>
No. 766933 ID: 595d54

>>766924
Tell Jiniki you can give them the news for her. Anything she wants them to know specifically?
>>
No. 766940 ID: 7cffca

Venji, no! You've retconned too far! We were here to make the story cooler, not sadder!

>>766928
There's only one choice we have! Gather up everyone here, and let them know what's really going on. Maybe if we extract the majicka from everyone and mix it together using your weird nano powers, combined with whatever weird overpowered ability this alternate jiniki has, and maybe you could make some kind of deus ex machina (deus ex majicka?) power to shove into her. With all the majicka in the whole facility combined, she has to be able to do something!
>>
No. 767452 ID: a27db2

>>766928
>>766940
I don't know, could we really get away with something so silly and dramatic in such a dark and serious quest as Retcon? What's that look for?
>>
No. 767457 ID: eb3fae

are we going to have more feels now? ;w;
>>
No. 769318 ID: ce3dad

I... think before anything you should give Jiniki a hug. This is probably the saddest thing I've seen and she's been doing this for years.
>>
No. 801927 ID: 395c02
File 149487633743.png - (124.44KB , 800x600 , 175.png )
801927

I spend an uncomfortable amount of time reacting to the situation in front of me. I consider hopping back to the graveyard, changing my mind at the last second.

I increase my brain's clockspeed so I can do a lot of thinking without stretching the moment out for Jiniki. It's that thing other protagonists do, except mine's canonical!

Figured I'd remind everyone that I'm the best before we dove back into this.


>Venji, no! You've retconned too far! We were here to make the story cooler, not sadder!
Things have gone more than a little off-course. I mean, I took damage! That never happens! I'll need to boost my COLD RESISTENCE when I get back. 99.58% is apparently not enough.

>are we going to have more feels now? ;w;
What? No! No feels! I don't do feels! Taking damage is rare enough! I'm not going to break two trends in one thread and start feeling stuff!

>Can you use NANO bullshit to resurrect her mother? 
My NANO bullshit is the fucking best, but um, not quite that the fucking best. I can do many amazing things, some of which may be illegal in some universes, but the sheer power requirement to even begin to consider doing something like this is well beyond even my means... unless...

>There's only one choice we have! Gather up everyone here, and let them know what's really going on. Maybe if we extract the majicka from everyone and mix it together using your weird nano powers, combined with whatever weird overpowered ability this alternate jiniki has, and maybe you could make some kind of deus ex machina (deus ex majicka?) power to shove into her. With all the majicka in the whole facility combined, she has to be able to do something!
Majicka is a poorly defined understood force. There's enough power in it to harm me of all people! If we combined everyone's power with my awesomeness... Maybe, just maybe it could work.

But I'd risk a lot of damage trying something so insane. Is it really worth it for a character in an alternate universe of established canon? Even if we leave this Jiniki devoid of motherly goodness, the real Jiniki's mother is still alive and well. This is like a dream within a dream.

It's hardly worth risking my robotic life over.

>This is probably the saddest thing I've seen and she's been doing this for years.
To continue her mother's wishes, she closed herself off to the world. It's really-- hey! What did I say about...

...feeling...?
>>
No. 801928 ID: 395c02
File 149487635160.png - (73.21KB , 800x600 , 176.png )
801928

....

Forced to play a part she was never meant to play. Throwing away who she is in hopes of becoming something greater.

Contained in a prison, unable to escape.

Alone.

....

I see.

"Miss Venji? You got super quiet."
>>
No. 801929 ID: 395c02
File 149487636557.png - (334.68KB , 800x600 , 177.png )
801929

"...Heh... Haha. Ahahahaha!"

"Oh geez did majicka make you go crazy it does that sometimes."

"Of course!"

"What really!?"

"No, not that! It all makes sense now! There's only one answer to this equation!"

"What? Math? Are you a computer?"

"Better than that! I've beaten every challenge laid before me. Regrettable mistakes, occasional trips to the graveyard, that time I forgot to feed Roz for a week."

"D-don't forget to feed your pet!"

"it's fine he's a ghost or something And through all of that, I've never been defeated! Not once in all my time pirating! And I sure as shit ain't losing now!"

"That's... good? i hope?"

"Jiniki! We must gather every maji-jaara in the facility! Through their combined might, Death itself shall kneel before me!"

"Oh geez. What are you saying?"

"I'm going to revive your mother!"

"B-but I tried that. It doesn't work!"

"You must have forgotten who I am."
>>
No. 801931 ID: 395c02
File 149487637908.png - (272.06KB , 800x600 , 178.png )
801931

"I am Captain 'Goddamn' Venji, the one and only Robotic Tozol-Indahl Pirate! I succeed in everything I set out to do! Always, and without fail! That is my promise to you-- to the universe! I will reach the end of this wayward path I walk, and the world shall behold the wondrous sight that is me!"

"I-if you can revive my mommy, I'll... I'll do anything. I..."

"No feelings! Only action! Summon the others! Let's do this shit!"

"I-I'll try, but what about Janiki's parents?"

"I'll deal with them in the epilogue!"

"There's also one other..."

"One other what? If someone needs convincing, consider them convinced! How hard could it be? Oh shit wait--"
>>
No. 801932 ID: 395c02
File 149487638916.png - (283.02KB , 800x600 , 179.png )
801932

Sweet precursors why did I ask that question.

Semi-canonical Magic Johnson. Its only purpose is to defeat Queen Iiji and absorb her powers. So, convincing it to help me revive her might be a challenge?

Still, it's all in the approach!


What approach should I use?
>>
No. 801938 ID: 6cd244

Semi-canonical Magic Johnson, eh? You know, now that I think about it, Magic Johnson looks awfully familiar. Where'd Roz go, anyway? Send him in!
>>
No. 801944 ID: 3ce125

>>801927
>I'll need to boost my COLD RESISTENCE when I get back.
That wasn't cold damage, that was piercing damage. Also, being trapped in a block of ice was more about physical force than the cold itself.

>>801932
Well if she's dead then he has no purpose. So reviving her would allow him a chance to fulfill his purpose. If he wants her powers, well, what if he got them without killing her again? Then everyone would be happy (mostly). Or you know we could just beat him up immediately after he helps.
>>
No. 802023 ID: 3abd97

>>801932
Technically, he's already bereft of purpose, since she died. What reason does he have to do anything?

Maybe try shaming him into philanthropy with accounts of good stuff his real-world counterpart has done while he's been a sulky villain?

(Or there's always the real way to motivate him: if the plot doesn't get a move on at some point no one's going to get to see your ice cream trip turn into gay makeouts with your ninja clone happy ending)!
>>
No. 802236 ID: a363ac

>>801932
"HEY YO BITCH TITS MCGEE YOU DO WHAT I SAY AND I WON'T DUNK ON YOUR MAGIC ASS!"
>>
No. 802552 ID: 59a5c1

I know you might just want to punch the guy, but you really need to use your head for a change.

Headbutt that thing right in the face!
>>
No. 802934 ID: 395c02
File 149522921594.png - (127.85KB , 800x600 , 180.png )
802934

>That wasn't cold damage, that was piercing damage.
Please. I've been stabbed many, many times by many, many dummies. What surprised me was the severe cold that came with it. It was not your typical block of water-ice-- it was a level of cold requiring the use of Rankine to properly measure. Cold enough to penetrate even my massive defenses and do a tiny bit of actual damage. It's like how you eat ice-cream really fast and get brain-freeze. Except with nanomachines.


>Also, being trapped in a block of ice was more about physical force than the cold itself.
Look, I can't just solve every challenge by myself! If I effortlessly did everything for you, then we might as well be running a webcomic!

it'd probably taste better.
>>
No. 802935 ID: 395c02
File 149522923117.png - (138.53KB , 800x600 , 181.png )
802935

>Semi-canonical Magic Johnson, eh? You know, now that I think about it, Magic Johnson looks awfully familiar. Where'd Roz go, anyway? Send him in!
"Roz! Do your thing!"

"What thing!?"

"Go forth and, I dunno, show him that you both are the same and that's why he should join us!"

"Are you being serious right now."

"Always! You're both the same species, right?"

"I'm a dreamworm. Sort of. A little bit. He's a weird pure magic snake dragon thing!"

"But you both glow green!"

Roz glares at me for a second. "I'm pretty sure that's racist," he says.

"Glowing isn't a race!"

"It really is! A glow-race literally made this world!"

"I thought we weren't combining Tezakia-world with Slissa-world."

Rozz huffs. "Nobody's going to get that."

"I'm pretty sure that anyone who's read this quest to this point has at least a vague idea of those two settings!"

"We need to take the fourth wall out on a date before making out with it like this."


Geez, what a baby. Guess I'll try something else.
>>
No. 802936 ID: 395c02
File 149522925613.png - (231.26KB , 800x600 , 182.png )
802936

"Veeeennjiiiii~"

"Hey what's up."

"Not much~ Mostly waaiittinng... for someone to bind wiiiith... to fulfill my purpoooose~"

>Well if she's dead then he has no purpose.
>Technically, he's already bereft of purpose, since she died.
"That's gonna be kind of hard, what with the queen being dead and all."

"My purpose is to grow~ to become truly perfect~"

"And... to kill the bug queen, right?"

"That was the intent behind my creation, but I have a new purpose now~ They gave it to me~"

I use my pirate skills to dodge all the tildes being flung my way. At least they aren't sexual, unlike certain other quests.

"Okay, who gave you this 'new purpose'? Do I need to punch them to prove you should be following me instead?"

"My maaasteeerrss~ They are no longer heeere~"

"Kay. So how about helping me res the queen?"

"That goes against my original purpose~"

"But you just said you had a new one!"

"That does not mean I wish to go against the old one~"

"But you technically didn't fulfill it. If we revive her, you could do so!"

Wait, wouldn't that be counter-productive?

"Nah~"

>Maybe try shaming him into philanthropy with accounts of good stuff his real-world counterpart has done while he's been a sulky villain? 
"You know, the canon... uh, side-canon version of you is out exploring the world and probably watching a dragon bone another dragon! All you've been doing is sulking in this cave! Come on, live a little! Do everything I say and join my crew so you can continue doing everything I say!"

I hear Roz slap his forehead. Is he possessed by demons again? He's trying to slap them out of his head! You can do it, little buddy! Exile those demons!

"Hhh hhh hhh...~"

>"HEY YO BITCH TITS MCGEE YOU DO WHAT I SAY AND I WON'T DUNK ON YOUR MAGIC ASS!"
"Yeah, what they said!

Hhh hhh hhh!!!"

Oh, that is it.

>Headbutt that thing right in the face!
WITH PLEASURE.
>>
No. 802937 ID: 395c02
File 149522927530.png - (206.71KB , 800x600 , 183.png )
802937

OH RIGHT HE'S MADE OF PURE MAGICAL ENERGY BULLSHIT AND IS INCORPERIAL.

He keeps laughing! This is so annoying!

Wha-- Roz! Don't you laugh too! You're so not getting any birdseed when we get back!!!


ARGH. I WANT TO PUNCH THIS DUMB THING IN HIS STUPID FACE. But I can't harm him physically. I'd need to counter energy with more energy. But how?

I could always try diplomacy again. It's not like we're going to sit here at a standstill for 30 updates, right?

right?
>>
No. 802940 ID: 4854ef

...If he's energy, couldn't you just.. Absorb him into your nanomachines and empower yourself to god/authorlike limits?
>>
No. 802943 ID: 3abd97

>>802937
Use nanomachines to project glowly energy armor that you can punch him with?

Bonus point if the energy armor accidentally shreds your actual clothes.
>>
No. 802945 ID: f08985

Hey, kinetic energy is still energy. Keep punching.
>>
No. 802971 ID: 91ee5f

>>802937
Is he actually attacking you or is he just sitting there in that cave? He could just be a hologram that someone set up to make you look like an idiot.

And seeing as Roz is laughing his ass off over there, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one doing this! Or maybe he's not doing this and is just laughing at you?

The only way to find out is to tell Roz that if he doesn't help you, then there won't be anyone to stop Magic Johnson from breaking those eggs Roz has with him!
>>
No. 803046 ID: a363ac

>>802937
wait a second Roz is laughing that means he knows what is going on! Slap roz because he likely gained mind control over magic or something.
>>
No. 803737 ID: 395c02
File 149550736083.png - (124.85KB , 800x600 , 184.png )
803737

>Is he actually attacking you or is he just sitting there in that cave?
He's real enough. I detect a fuckton of energy coming from him. He could do three blips of damage to me if I'm not careful!

>...If he's energy, couldn't you just.. Absorb him into your nanomachines and empower yourself to god/authorlike limits?
Tempting! It's definitely something to consider!

Ah, the lust in Ijnev's eyes when she beholds such astounding awesomeness radiating from me, the greatest of all pirates... I would drink in such a moment until my liquid storage unit filled to bursting!

>And seeing as Roz is laughing his ass off over there, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one doing this!
>wait a second Roz is laughing that means he knows what is going on!
"Roz, have you some part in this!? Do you know something I don't!?"

"I'm laughing because you fell and it's funny! The great and amazing Venji, punching through ghosts and falling flat on her face! Hehehehe!"
>>
No. 803738 ID: 395c02
File 149550737206.png - (126.49KB , 800x600 , 185.png )
803738

>Or maybe he's not doing this and is just laughing at you? 
I am so turning him back into a bird.

I must take out my unbridled rage on something! FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES AS THE CAPTAIN DESIRES NAUGHT BUT BLOODSHED.
>>
No. 803739 ID: 395c02
File 149550738663.png - (302.74KB , 800x600 , 186.png )
803739

>Hey, kinetic energy is still energy. Keep punching.
RAWRGH!!!

DAMN IT!

>Use nanomachines to project glowly energy armor that you can punch him with? 
NOBODY GETS TO BE IMMUNE TO CAPTAIN VENJI IT'S LITERALLY AGAINST THE SHIP'S MANIFESTO.
>>
No. 803741 ID: 395c02
File 149550740024.png - (274.09KB , 800x600 , 187.png )
803741

RAAWRGH!

"Ow!? Ow!!! I don't like that! Don't do that!"

"HELP ME OR I WILL PUNCH YOU INTO SPACE."

"I-I can't!"

"SPACE IT IS!"

"N-no! Please! It's not like that! I-I can't move from here without a host! I'd need a biological body to sustain me!"

VENJI SMA-- oh. uh. right.

That.

Magic Johnson is tethered to this place via unexplained means that are probably too boring to think about. I need to pick someone to shove him into before I can take him to the Final Boss Room. TM.
>>
No. 803742 ID: 395c02
File 149550741268.png - (186.65KB , 800x700 , 188.png )
803742

It can't be someone who already has majicka, because crossing the streams or something.

I could try Roz again, but he didn't react last time I threw majicka at him. Still, they're the same color which obviously means they're the same type and can be combined, right??

There's also Titzi, Janiji, Ijnev (who is biological, remember!), or Ashela

Ooooorrr I could do that thing I said earlier and absorb his power directly.


HHhhhhmmmmmmm...
>>
No. 803745 ID: c9f250

Give all the power to Ashela!
>>
No. 803746 ID: 3abd97

>>803742
Bring in a brand new person from outside the facility to host these magic powers. You avoid all the old drama by just letting a complete normie do it.
>>
No. 803749 ID: 3ce125

>>803742
To be fair he is a slightly different color. Also he should be infused with majicka already even though it seems like he's not.
>Ijnev
ABSOLUTELY NOT. You cannot allow your rival to get a leg up on you.

Shouldn't you, like, ask for a volunteer? What does Magic Johnson have to offer, anyway? Could he give Titzi some magic limbs so she can do things without her robot arm?
>>
No. 803755 ID: 6cd244

>>803749
I don't know, Ijnev might be rival material but Venji's basically invincible, and I don't think it would be a fair match if they actually went up against each other. If we gave Ijnev all that power, though, maybe Venji would finally have a challenge?

But I say we just feed it all to Roz. He's the same color, so they must be compatible, even if one's made of magic and the other's made of nanomachines. Magic Johnson had some kind of corrupting influence, but Roz ate a whole dragon that one time so he can probably handle it. And maybe you two can do some cool combo attacks if it makes him stronger!
>>
No. 803877 ID: e94e13

Ashela sounds good imo.
>>
No. 803918 ID: 4854ef

Absorb ALL THE POWER!
>>
No. 804418 ID: 065c38

So not to interrupt or anything, but just how much of you is nano machines exactly? And for that matter did the nano machines eat the ogVenji brain or does it lay dorment inside being taken advantage of by a certain nano machine core?
>>
No. 804436 ID: f08985

>>803742
Absorb all the power and convert it into BIRD. How is this even a question?
>>
No. 804724 ID: 23c164

>>803755
(same person, changing votes)
All that said, and for the sake of tiebreaking, giving Ashela ultimate power sounds like a thing that would be fun and couldn't possibly go wrong...
>>
No. 804725 ID: 7db27e

ULTIMATE ASHELA
>>
No. 804737 ID: 973861

Ashela
>>
No. 804744 ID: a363ac

give the titz the POWAAAAAAAAA!
>>
No. 804748 ID: 91ee5f

>>804436
But if it's all absorbed and turned into BIRD, there won't be any left to revive Jiniki's mom!
>>
No. 804984 ID: 06b1fc

Titzi would be the best choice!
>>
No. 805154 ID: 395c02
File 149614257483.png - (181.07KB , 800x600 , 189.png )
805154

>Absorb all the power and convert it into BIRD. How is this even a question?
You're right! That's the only right answer!

>But if it's all absorbed and turned into BIRD, there won't be any left to revive Jiniki's mom!
Oh shit right. Damn it. Well, maybe I can siphon a few points of bird during the revival process. It's not like I'd need aaaaaaallllll the energy to bring someone back from the dead, right? I'm only breaking the laws of biology, is all!

>So not to interrupt or anything, but just how much of you is nano machines exactly? And for that matter did the nano machines eat the ogVenji brain or does it lay dorment inside being taken advantage of by a certain nano machine core?
I'm all nano-machine, baby! Except that core thing we're never mentioning again.

Also, I am the OG Venji! Some asshole fed me a stupid plot about what I am and what I was made for, but it turned out he was trying to trick me into not realizing my true power, for his corporation feared what I'd become. It's not important, so let's just not think about it!

>Volunteers
Eeeehhh.

>ASHELA
Ah! Of course! My dear platonic friend! She would certainly appreciate having magic powers, and there's a chance she could restore her eyesight, too.
>>
No. 805155 ID: 395c02
File 149614258333.png - (249.40KB , 800x600 , 190.png )
805155

I excuse myself and go grab Ashela! Magic Johnson waits patiently, almost as if he literally can't move from that spot.

"So! How do you feel about being a magical girl?" I ask.

"Oh~! How Exciting!"

"That's the spirit!"

She approaches Magic Johnson, who seems eager to enter its new host.
>>
No. 805156 ID: 395c02
File 149614259376.png - (267.31KB , 800x600 , 191.png )
805156

Ooh, shiny!

"Hehe~! It tickles!"
>>
No. 805157 ID: 395c02
File 149614261003.png - (423.40KB , 800x600 , 192.png )
805157

Ashela transforms before my eyes! She looks way too advanced for the quest we're currently retconning, almost as if someone was trying to show off a little bit. Wait a second...

"Feathers?" I ask.

"It asked me what I wanted most, and you like birds..."

"Ah, yes! You wish to embrace the avian ways! Truly someone after my own heart!"

"Well, I mean......."

"Haha! That's why we're such good friends! So, how are you feeling? Pretty cool, huh?"

"I feel... really weird. And I can see. I can really see now."

"Oho! Then turn your gaze my way and bask in all that makes me Venji! Behold the sight of your captain!"
>>
No. 805158 ID: 395c02
File 149614262011.png - (348.93KB , 800x600 , 193.png )
805158

She stares at me in silence.

"Yes! It is I! I see you're overwhelmed by my amazing body!" I say.

"I've felt your face so many times, but I never realized..."

Wait, are her eyes tearing up? I... er... Yes! With but a glance she has been entranced by the sight of me! To be overwhelmed is only natural!

"You're..." She says.

"Awesome? Amazing? Literally the best thing you will ever see?"
>>
No. 805159 ID: 395c02
File 149614263313.png - (119.68KB , 800x600 , 194.png )
805159

"You're beautiful," she says.

Huh. Nobody's ever...

....

O-oho! Yes! As is natural!

I uh.

I was going to.

Do.

Things.

I should.

Take my.

Platonic...


...Friend?


what was i doing again?
>>
No. 805160 ID: 4854ef

Revive dead girls mother you platonically best friend lovin pirate you.
>>
No. 805162 ID: 89d8a0

>>805160

Yeah! There is a sad child that needs help! Then we can hug our platonic friend!
>>
No. 805164 ID: 91ee5f

>>805159
First, go revive Jiniki's mom.

Then, after that, you and Ashela can retcon your relationship from platonic to romantic!~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
No. 805171 ID: 395c02

You were practicing bird kisses or something like that.
>>
No. 805179 ID: 3ce125

>>805159
Kiss the girl.
>>
No. 805181 ID: 3d2d5f

What no bad Venji you already had an ice cream date with Ijnev planned! If you do this we're officially on the harem route and that'll eat up a ton of time you don't have with your quest's end already looming!
>>
No. 805221 ID: a363ac

>>805171
Who caould resist such Bird kisses
>>
No. 805530 ID: 395c02
File 149637111614.png - (144.83KB , 800x600 , 195.png )
805530

"So... um... I like your new form," I say.

"Oh, um. Thanks... I was hoping you would."

>What no bad Venji you already had an ice cream date with Ijnev planned! If you do this we're officially on the harem route and that'll eat up a ton of time you don't have with your quest's end already looming!
It is a great struggle for great pirates such as myself to have so many pining for them! Uh. Wait. Ashela's just being overly friendly...

...Unless...

Was I being naive this whole time? How could I, the mighty Venji, not have realized that my desirability transcends even the boundary of platonic friendship!?

I should probably stop looking into her shiny new eyes. But they're so...

>Kiss the girl.
Shiny...

>Who caould resist such Bird kisses
So maybe just this once...

>Then, after that, you and Ashela can retcon your relationship from platonic to romantic!~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Program error in 0x395BE8ADA34512FFFFDF000039F41A14ADAEBF3D. Accidentally overridden with 10VE. Error. V is not a valid address or even hexadecimal what are you even doing.

They did always say love was like a Protection Fault...

Wait, what am I saying!?

RESTORE FROM BACKUP, DAMN IT.
>>
No. 805531 ID: 395c02
File 149637112969.png - (183.79KB , 800x600 , 196.png )
805531

>Revive dead girls mother you platonically best friend lovin pirate you.
"Ashela! My dear buddy! I'm afraid I can't waste time reconsidering which address my relationship pointer is set to! I have a child's mother to save!"

"Oh! Um... okay!"

>Yeah! There is a sad child that needs help! Then we can hug our platonic friend!
"Many hugs will happen afterwards!"

"I love hugs~!"

Yes... hugs... I'll just fix my memory error and--

overwrite fail. Memory is hyper-protected, y'all.

Whatever I'll reboot later.

"Okay! I'm off to punch death in the face!" I say as I run off.

"G-good luck!"
>>
No. 805532 ID: 395c02
File 149637114060.png - (186.67KB , 800x600 , 197.png )
805532

"Wait! You have to come too!"

"O-oh right!"
>>
No. 805533 ID: 395c02
File 149637115216.png - (301.46KB , 800x600 , 198.png )
805533

I bet this took forever to draw. But I am worth it! Who needs sexy dragons and fire birds when you have me!? Come on! Give us some color!

...Is...

Is that sobbing I hear? Okay, fine. Just highlight me a bit.


"Okay, everyone! Give me your energy! Let's do this shit!"

.....

.....
>>
No. 805534 ID: 395c02
File 149637116367.png - (303.32KB , 800x600 , 199.png )
805534

"Any time now!"

I hear voices behind me. "Um, what do we actually do here?" one asks. "Do we just like, attack you?" another voice inquires. "Didn't you take damage last time? Not that I'd mind giving you another taste..."

"No! Just like, do that thing in anime where they put their hands up and energy comes out somehow!"

"That's not how it works!", says another voice. Or was it the first voice? "That's not how anything works!"


Augh! Clearly I need some ideas on what to do here. I'm sure I can use my nanomachines in some way, or maybe I should just take the damage and try to absorb the energy from it? I've never tried that before, but I'm me, so.

Absorbing LIGHTNING and HEALING is easy, but there's also FIRE, ICE, and TRANSDIMENSIONAL (whatever the fuck that is).

I can do pretty much anything. Get creative! Suggest the first thing that comes to mind!
>>
No. 805541 ID: 3ce125

>>805534
Okay so, Trandimensional energy will probably tie into everything you do here since it's like a sort of energy-controlling energy. You'll want to use Healing to heal the damaged body and Fire and Ice together in moderation to bring its temperature back up to that of a warm body instead of room temperature. Also maybe some water will be created that way which could be useful because the body's dried out and you need to put water back in there if Healing doesn't cover it. Then Lightning to jumpstart the brain and heart.

Transdimensional might be required to bring back her soul or something. Or maybe TD energy would be used to allow you to absorb the fire and ice.
>>
No. 805543 ID: 3bc54d

By your powers combined, I am Captain Venji!
>>
No. 805548 ID: 9603f8

Use The Empathy Generat- .. Oh, wait, wrong quest.
>>
No. 805552 ID: 6cd244

Tell everyone to grab onto one of your tails. They'll have to share, because you don't have that many. Then, without warning, throw them all straight towards the freaky portal! They'll all start using their powers in a panicked frenzy having no idea what's going on, causing a chaotic mixing mess of majicka and reflexively activating abilities they didn't know they had. Rebuilding a living person isn't something you can plan out; the only way to recreate the incredible complexity of life that shapes us all into who we are is to do it entirely at random! Surely some combination of the proximity to her body in the strange magical space, the strong love for her mother Jiniki has held on to for all these years in her heart, and the fact that you're rewriting a Slinko quest where the narrative laws demand a happy ending, mean that everything will work out in the end. It has to, right? This thread started like three years ago, so it would be a real shame if the great Venji didn't have enough time to come up with a better ending than Slinko did!
>>
No. 805656 ID: 56fca5

Life is created from chaos but not specific life! The conditions must be met to support life, then it must be entered back in somehow. Unfortunately, we can't just replicate her mind. I doubt it remains after all this time and to try and create it ourselves raises a whole bunch of problems.

You have access to TRANSDENSIONAL magic. Maybe you can copy her mother from another dimension? This will only have the downside that the copy will have the state of the original we copy. Make sure you select one that had a good outcome already or we might have to do more... fixing.
>>
No. 805667 ID: 91ee5f

>>805656
>You have access to TRANSDENSIONAL magic. Maybe you can copy her mother from another dimension? This will only have the downside that the copy will have the state of the original we copy. Make sure you select one that had a good outcome already or we might have to do more... fixing.
Are you suggesting that Venji should copy canon Iiji, who has been cured, turned back to normal, and changed her name to Shela? Because if we do that, then the copied Shela will just flat out have a panic attack when she sees that she's back in her Iiji body!
>>
No. 805721 ID: 3abd97

>Absorbing LIGHTNING and HEALING is easy, but there's also FIRE, ICE, and TRANSDIMENSIONAL (whatever the fuck that is).
Look this is easy.

Fire and ice make water, which is already most of a living thing.

Throw in lightning for the Dr Frankenstein animation, and tradimensional to cover the soul and all the more esoteric bits and you're fine.

How can it not work?
>>
No. 805802 ID: 87f121

This is Retcon Quest, which means we're here to fix the things that were wrong with the old Tezakia Quest. Clearly this means we're fixing the biggest problem, which is that Jiniki didnt get to be cool and overpowered enough. So everyone else just needs to feed every ounce of their power to Jiniki in that weird pocket dimension where the walls of the universe are already stretched to their limits. Then, Jiniki gets to show off how much stronger being the final boss instead of her mom for the last several decades has made her majicka. Transdimensional means we're transing a lot of dimensions already, but with you in the pocket dimension with her the fourth wall will be thin enough to be transparent...

So we just kidnap her canon mom and hold her down long enough to make a copy of her mind in the dead body here. Just bringing the old one back to life isn't going to cut it, because she'll still be the evil final boss with none of the character development. The modern one is well-adjusted won't try to kill anyone and will be an all-around better influence on her. Or at the very least, if we can't actually copy her into the new body, she can give Jiniki the closure she needs to move on with her life and stop literally puppeting the corpse of her dead mom.
>>
No. 805807 ID: 3ce125

>>805802
We don't know if the Iiji here was evil or not though... So many of the other characters are so different.
>>
No. 805945 ID: 395c02
File 149663319482.png - (221.35KB , 800x600 , 200.png )
805945

>>805552
Hup!

"WHYYYYYY"

"YOU DIIIIIIIICK"

"THIS IS WHY I DON'T TRUST PEOOOPPLLLEEEE"

Huh. It appears their reaction to being suddenly flung towards the portal is flailing their limbs and falling into said portal.

>Use The Empathy Generat- .. Oh, wait, wrong quest.
What good would knowing how people feel do me? Any problem I could solve with feelings could be solved more amazingly with fists.

Or guns. Come to think of it, why do I never have a gun? That feels like an oversight.

>Slinko quest where the narrative laws demand a happy ending, mean that everything will work out in the end. It has to, right?
What, you hope for a dark ending? I heard tale of a mighty Cerberus that began to tell a fantastic tale of a chicken and its amusing attempts to cross the road, only for the chicken's hopes and dreams to be dashed as a car ran over it midway.

Ever since then, such dark twists have been known as 'Cerberus Syndrome'. It really shouldn't be surprising that a creature with three heads would have a hard time maintaining a consistent tone.

But I'll come back to this later. First we have to set everything up!
>>
No. 805946 ID: 395c02
File 149663320899.png - (213.60KB , 800x600 , 201.png )
805946

"W-what the hell is your problem!?" Amiel 2.0 asks. "Everything you do is terrible!"

"Everything I do is awesome. That none of you revealed your secret inner power in a moment of crisis is a failure of yours, not mine!"

"Oh my god shut up."

>>805802
We're on a strict time-budget here! Oh, wait-- we have the STARSHIP OF THE IMAGINATION!
Now, how did it go...?

"What if I had a copy of Canon Iiji's personality in my databanks?"

......

Huh. Iiji's personality is a zip file.

"Okay! If we have Jiniki combine FIRE and ICE to make WATER, we will have most of the ingredients of life! Amiel! Give me some ice!"
>>
No. 805948 ID: 395c02
File 149663322071.png - (347.98KB , 800x600 , 202.png )
805948

"With pleasure!"

Huh. That's coming at me faster than it probably should be.
>>
No. 805949 ID: 395c02
File 149663323165.png - (353.27KB , 800x600 , 203.png )
805949

...Oh?
>>
No. 805950 ID: 395c02
File 149663324497.png - (309.59KB , 800x600 , 204.png )
805950

She's pretty clever, for an 80 year old 8 year old.

"Everyone! Pour your power into Jiniki!"

"W-will she be okay?" Ashela asks.

"I'll be fine! I'm super good at controlling majicka!"

Everyone hits her with everything they have. She effortlessly takes all their majickal energies and combines them into something...
>>
No. 805951 ID: 395c02
File 149663325420.png - (281.10KB , 800x600 , 205.png )
805951

...perfect.

An energy so powerful it escapes the trappings of the quest it's in! I want it inside me!

okay no stop snickering

"Now! Jiniki, empower me with that power! We can save your mother together! Let's do this shit!"
>>
No. 805953 ID: 395c02
File 149663326876.png - (315.51KB , 800x600 , 206.png )
805953

Heh...haha...Hahaha! HAHAHAHAAA!!!

Yes...! YeeEEeeeEessSSs~!!! I am the ultimate creation! I am the most powerful being in the universe! No, several universes!

But I need more! To create life, we need chaos! And what better way to create chaos than to take the ending away from the author himself!?

And then Venji takes her power, and...? Uh... shit. Why am I suddenly having writer's block!?

Mwehehehe! Even you are nothing before me!

B-But I'm still writing your dialog!

Are you? Or is my dialog writing itself?

THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Hahahaha! Now! The rest of you! Give me the final ingredient! Take the story itself into your hands, and surpass all barriers!!!



...What happens next?
>>
No. 805956 ID: be0718

You go left.
>>
No. 805957 ID: 91ee5f

>>805953
Venji decides to not ruin a little girl's dream of seeing her mom alive and actually keeps her promise to the little girl by reviving the little girl's mom.

And remember, the little girl just said that she good at controlling majicka and everything you absorbed is majicka. So if you don't keep your promise, she will control the majicka right out of you and then kick your ass!
>>
No. 805963 ID: c9f250

Right. Let's be responsible, shall we...●●●

Now fire a spear into the beating eldritch heart of narrative causality and drag Iiji's life back from the infinite brink. Twist apart the imagined barrier between world lines and bind the threads together. Draw across a dream and give it form.
>>
No. 805968 ID: 91ee5f

>>805957
Also, about that Canon Iiji personality you got, you did make sure that it's not the murderous Iiji from before she was cured of majicka, right? Make sure that personality is nice!
>>
No. 805971 ID: 3ce125

>>805953
Not satisfied with simply transplanting an Iiji from a world not quite this one, Venji used her bullshit fourth wall breaking power to peek into this world's past and steal away the mind of the true Iiji from right before she died. Stop at nothing short of perfect resurrection!

You might need to use the Majicka Cure on her before she does anything crazy... then explain what's been happening for the past 80-odd years and how you brought her back and be quite surprised when she gets sick of you and kicks you and your friends out of her quest.
>>
No. 805975 ID: 094652

>>
No. 805976 ID: f08985

First, erase kome from existence. Second, maximize bird. Third, bring Iiji back.
>>
No. 805980 ID: fb350c

>>805976
Seconded.
>>
No. 806262 ID: 6cd244

As easy as it is to just say "and everyone was happy forever", Retcon Jiniki is kind of a neat character and needs a good ending. So how about...
Canon Iiji is brought into existence, and for a while, Jiniki is overjoyed. But as they catch her up on how this world has gone, some things start to become clear to the transplanted Iiji. While this Jiniki is surely the same person at heart she's always cared for, the alternate Jiniki also has the all too familiar signs of someone who's been through a hard time, far more so than in the original world, without her mother. In some ways alt-Jiniki is less like canon-Jiniki and more like her mother, after a lifetime of running the facility and leading the majibeasts. So perhaps the canon Iiji is just the right person to help her finally reach closure and move on, less as a mother and more as someone who's been through the same. And after a heartfelt talk, maybe she can convince this Jiniki to be honest with everyone here and stop hiding behind her dead mom. There's more to the world than just this facility, and if she can lead all the ki-jaara... there's a war going on outside, and between her own majicka and whatever side effects "pour all the power into Jiniki" had, she might just have the strength to stop it. She did say she wanted to build a happy place where everyone could live and be happy, right? When you're running the whole world you can make sure nobody ever has to fight or be sad again.
>>
No. 806333 ID: 783888

I personally think the only way to finish a Tezakia retcon quest would be an AWESOME ANIMATED SEGMENT!
>>
No. 806339 ID: a363ac

>>806333
I believe it is time to KILL SLINKO"S LIFE with a awesome animation with full motion animation at 24 frames per second and music accompaniment originals.
>>
No. 806566 ID: a48765

No... it can't be! Dear god... She's bathing in the corroding waves of the fourth wall... and she couldn't care less about it!

This is a horrible nightmare! We're doomed! This is the day all quests die! Tgchan is done for!

She's Alpha and Omega and both... she is the pinnacle of all characters that have ever trod a quest, all of their forms are hers to take...

Venji... she's become invincible! She has no weaknesses now! She even shrugs off quest suggestions like it's nothing! She's won, and she knows it, you can see it in her eyes!

Captain Venji is no more... she's become Venji the Ultimate Creation!

Writers: Useless
The weaker the character, the more they must rely on a writer because the risk of lack of character development is high. A perfect character therefore has no need of a writer. There is only one summit, and that summit is Venji.

Is this a JoJo reference?
>>
No. 806567 ID: 9814f3

Enhance knockers!
>>
No. 806748 ID: f0e552

>>805953
do the weird thing from interstellar where you have access to every time and place in existence but you must do it from someone's shitty bedroom
>>
No. 806751 ID: 638191

butt then he can't update dragonboobs G and that will be bad >>806339
>>
No. 807431 ID: 395c02
File 149727351485.png - (326.75KB , 800x600 , 207.png )
807431

Heheh... So. Funny story.

It turns out I don't need you at all.

I see everything.

I am everything.

I have the strength of at least three tozols.

But don't worry. I will give you your ending.

I just want to have a little fun first.

Entertain me.

>I personally think the only way to finish a Tezakia retcon quest would be an AWESOME ANIMATED SEGMENT!
>I believe it is time to KILL SLINKO"S LIFE with a awesome animation with full motion animation at 24 frames per second and music accompaniment originals.
Delightful! That's a wonderful idea!

N-no! Oh god please no.

Saying no to me is a bold move. Let's see how it plays out.

V-venji, wait! Think about it! If we do this now, we'll have climaxed too early!

I'm a girl that's literally not an issue.

Oh for the love of-- look. Doing this now gives the audience nothing to look forward to. You know I have some cool plans for you! Why don't we save this for then, and when the time comes we'll really wow our readers with the ultimate showing of your magnificence!

Hmhmhm~ Fine, but it better be the best thing you ever do.

Oh, it will be!

it probably won't be


What was that?

Nothing! Go do your amazing thing! Pirates! Robots! Referencing quests from 8 years ago!

You're lucky I technically still need you to draw me.


Now, what other lovely suggestions offer themselves for my entertainment?
>>
No. 807432 ID: 395c02
File 149727355361.png - (419.58KB , 800x600 , 208.png )
807432

>First, erase kome from existence.
Take that!

...Hmm. It only affected the suggestion. Could I actually be the second strongest being in all of creation!?

>Second, maximize bird.
I'll do better than that! More bird! More!

>Third, b͏̧̀͟ŕ̶í̸̧̛̛n̶̢͘g͢ ̶I̧i̷̛j̴̵̡́i̵̷̢͜͞ ̵͏̸̛b̶̡̕a҉̵c̡҉k̀͜͟͟.̸͝
Hmm? I didn't quite catch that~

>Venji decides to not ruin a little girl's dream of seeing her mom alive and actually keeps her promise to the little girl by reviving the little girl's mom.
>And remember, the little girl just said that she good at controlling majicka and everything you absorbed is majicka. So if you don't keep your promise, she will control the majicka right out of you and then kick your ass!
Oh ho ho! Looks like we have a sassy one here!

I bet you go around suggesting all kinds of sassy things without a care in the world!

I know! How about I give you a taste of what it's like being in a quest? What a wonderful idea!
>>
No. 807433 ID: 395c02
File 149727358742.png - (70.76KB , 800x600 , 209.png )
807433

:Retcon_Venji_1:
>You're fat! Go left! Wear a Steve shirt! Get bigger tits!

:Retcon_Venji_2:
>Here's a fun idea! Masturbate and then fuck the first person you meet!

:Retcon_Venji_3:
>Wait, you actually want to fuck them? Nevermind! Do everything except that! Frustrating, isn't it!? Hahahahaha!

:Retcon_Venji_4:
>Hey! That guy wants to kill you! Hug him and make friends! N̕o̢t̛hi̢n̴g ͠ba͜d͜ e̕ver̛ h̵app͟ens͠ ͞wh̶e̢n y̴ou̵ ͞do ̶that!

Well, I mean...

:Retcon_Venji_5:
>Quiet you.
>>
No. 807434 ID: 395c02
File 149727364920.gif - (96.20KB , 800x600 , 210.gif )
807434

Now! About that ending I promised you! To defeat death, we need an element of chaos! And chaos won't come if you choose an ending, now will it? Let the roulette begin! And just for fun, I added a few endings of my own! Wonderful, wonderful endings! Endings befitting a god such as myself!

But a still image is so boring, isn't it? Why don't you expand the image so you can see the roulette in action?

Look at it go! Where will it land? It's a mystery! Hehehee!
>>
No. 807435 ID: 395c02
File 149727368242.gif - (54.24KB , 800x600 , 211.gif )
807435

...What?
>>
No. 807436 ID: 395c02
File 149727370365.png - (380.10KB , 800x600 , 212.png )
807436

Roz what the fuck.

"Did you forget? We're still tied together, even if you pretend we're not."

Okay cool but seriously I'm doing a thing here.

"All you're doing is making people hate you. Stop the games. Do the right thing for once. Let this world have the ending it deserves."

I'm the god! I say what's right and wrong!

"You're nothing more than a cartoon villain."

Hey! Cartoon villain is the best kind of villain!

"Drop the act. This isn't you. I know the real you. The kind person you used to be. She's still in there somewhere."

Hah! I deleted that shit ages ago. Besides! I'm strong now! I've no need for such weak traits!

"Being kind doesn't make you weak. Running from the past does."

I ate the past.

"Oh, really? Why don't we go take a look?"

Gr͝r͢ŗrr̷g҉gggh̶.... Whatever! I was just having a little fun! Guess I'll """"""do the right thing"""""" if you're going to be such a jerk about it.

"Don't pout."

I'm not pouting!
>>
No. 807437 ID: 395c02
File 149727385615.png - (479.65KB , 800x600 , 213.png )
807437

Whatever. Here's your ending.

"You are so pouting."
>>
No. 807438 ID: 395c02
File 149727391644.png - (286.37KB , 800x600 , 214.png )
807438

I hope you're happy.
>>
No. 807439 ID: 395c02
File 149727394910.png - (102.49KB , 800x600 , 215.png )
807439

....

"Huh? Who are you? Your scent is so... familiar..."

"Jiniki...?"

"M...Mother? Mommy..."

"What's going on? Why are we in this wretched place?"

"Mommy... I... I've waited so long."
>>
No. 807440 ID: 395c02
File 149727397714.png - (170.07KB , 800x600 , 216.png )
807440

"I did everything you wanted. It was hard. It was so hard. I was so lonely. I wanted to die. But I kept going. I kept going for you, mommy. I had to make your dream real. I had to be a good girl."

"No, this isn't... this can't be real. He saved us. He stopped this from happening."

"Mommy, are you proud of me?"

"This is too cruel. Please, don't make me see this."

"Did I do a good job? Was I a good girl?"

"I beg you..."

"I tried to be good. I'm sorry I was bad. Please forgive me."

"Jiniki... no... there's nothing for me to forgive. You..."
>>
No. 807443 ID: 395c02
File 149727405149.png - (205.21KB , 800x600 , 217.png )
807443

"You've always been my good little girl."

"Mommy... I missed you so much..."

"I'm here. I've always been here. Even when I became Iiji, I was here. Watching helplessly, wishing I could break free from the chains of majicka's corruption. I saw myself hurt so many people. I... saw myself hurt you. I cried out in silent agony as I watched myself strike you down. But I was always there. I always loved you."

"Mommy, you'd never hurt me. You're the best mommy in the world."

"Never again... Even in this twisted dream, I won't let you suffer. Never again."

"Then... then stay with me. We can make your dream happen together. We can spread majicka to the world."

"That is not my dream, Jini... It's the dream of a twisted monster."

"I don't understand..."

"Queen Iiji is no more. In her place is someone who must atone for the pain she's caused. My name is Shela'ka, the renewed faith. The rekindled hope. A hope for a world where my daughter can live happily, surrounded by friends that care about her."

"Shela'ka? It's a pretty name."

"Oh, my dear sweet Jiniki... You've suffered so much. I wish... I wish I could be the mother you deserve. I wish I could see you grow into an beautiful Klis-Khar."

"You can! I'll grow up super good!"

"I... I cannot. You age slowly, kept alive by the majicka inside you. Without it, I grow more frail with each passing day. The time will come when I... "

"No! Don't talk like that!"

"Please... you need to let me go, Jini. Live for yourself. Love yourself. Trust in your friends to be there for you."

"But they won't be! They hate me! They know I lied to them!"

"They could never hate someone as sweet as you. Just be honest with them. Show them who you really are. They'll think no less of you."

"But, my body..."

"It's okay. You don't need to pretend anymore. Guide them. Show them your wisdom. I know they'll respect you."

"Mother, I..."

"It's... It's time for me to go, Jini. I love you so much. I'll always be proud of you."

"Don't go! I don't want to be alone anymore!"

"As long as you have people who care about you, you'll never be alone."
>>
No. 807445 ID: 395c02
File 149727408284.png - (198.64KB , 800x600 , 218.png )
807445

"Right, Sekani...?"

"Mother! Wait! Not yet!"

"Mother!!!"

"...Mommy..."

"Please..."

"I..."

"...."

"I'll do my best."

>>
No. 807450 ID: 395c02
File 149727427794.png - (294.85KB , 800x600 , 219.png )
807450

:Retcon_Amiel:
"Geez. You okay, little girl? You spaced out there for a moment."

:Retcon_Tayza:
"Uh, you do realize that 'little girl' is like 80."

:Retcon_Amiel_2:
"What!?"

:Retcon_Jiniki:
"Everyone... I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'd respect me if you knew the truth."

:Retcon_nolongerdeadtezakian:
"Don't feel bad! You can be yourself now!"

:Retcon_Kinasa:
"Besides, you're way cuter without the sharp edges and giant bug butt."

:Retcon_nolongerdeadtezakian_2:
"Hey! That's her mother you're talking about!"

:Retcon_Kinasa_2:
"Oh. I. Uh. why am i so bad at everything"

:Retcon_Jiniki2:
"So you're not mad that I lied? You don't hate me?"

:Retcon_Tayza_2:
"Nah. I'm mostly annoyed that I somehow failed to notice I was following a corpse this whole time, but you've always provided me with good prey to hunt."

:Retcon_Kinasa_3:
"Besides! We wouldn't have gone through so much trouble to help you if we hated you, now would we?"

:Retcon_Amiel_3:
"We sure as shit didn't do it for Venji's sake."

:Retcon_Tayza_3:
"Doesn't matter what you look like. You're powerful. You're my alpha. You lead, and leave the riff-raff to me. Now come on. Be our Queen again."

Jiniki takes a step forward, pausing briefly to look to where her mother once stood.
>>
No. 807451 ID: 395c02
File 149727437473.png - (180.82KB , 800x600 , 220.png )
807451

Jiniki turns back and continues walking forward. With each step she takes, Her pain and suffering seem to melt away. For the first time, Jiniki knew what she had to do. She was no longer afraid. The lost child clinging to a dead dream was no more.

In its place stood a queen.


"Everyone, the world is in dire need of our help. War has taken its toll on the hearts and minds of everyone involved, and it's time to put an end to it. We shall no longer be pawns of the Klis-khar. No longer are we their 'Ki-jaara'. Their ways, Queen Iiji's ways are ours no longer. We will begin anew, and carve our own path in history."

Jiniki looks over her loyal followers... her dear friends. There's pride in their eyes.

She continues, "We will convert Rish-Kahn into a safe haven, a place for those with nowhere else to go. If we aim to stop the suffering that plagues our world, we must grow. Make new friends. We'll spread majicka our way, to those who are willing. We will put a stop to the war, ally with the three nations, and show the Klis-Khar the error of their ways. Only then... Only then can we be awesome monsters together, living in a world of peace."
>>
No. 807453 ID: 395c02
File 149727442271.png - (213.97KB , 800x600 , 221.png )
807453

The others all chime in at once:

"Yay! World peace! Being awesome monsters!"

"Long live Queen Jiniki!"

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy hunting down anyone who tries to stop us."

"I-I'll heal them after Tayza punches them!"

"Fuck it, I'm in too. Not like my family gave a shit about me anyway."

Jiniki smiles. "Then let's leave this place for good and get to work."
>>
No. 807454 ID: 395c02
File 149727444331.png - (104.17KB , 800x600 , 222.png )
807454

Jiniki leads Janiki to his parents, no longer afraid of the consequences.

As expected of a small bird, Janiki is blown away by how cool his parents look now. He is excited to be the first of many to willingly embrace majicka. He will soon be one of them.


Ki-jaara. 'The blessed ones'.

This name has no meaning now. Jiniki gave them a new name, one more fitting to their goals. A dedication to the one who cleared Jiniki's mind with her love.


They are Ki-Shela'ka. 'The ones with rekindled hope.'
>>
No. 807457 ID: 395c02
File 149727452034.png - (60.26KB , 800x600 , 223.png )
807457

Thus began a new chapter in their lives. Many challenges await, but they will face them.

Together.
>>
No. 807458 ID: 395c02
File 149727454468.png - (53.18KB , 800x600 , 224.png )
807458

>>
No. 807459 ID: 395c02
File 149727463960.png - (122.35KB , 800x600 , 225.png )
807459

"See? They got their happy ending," I say. "I even made Kome's post as good as new."

Roz huffs. "Yeah, after I made you do it!"

"You doofus, I was acting like a bad guy so Jiniki would stand up to me and prove herself to the others! You're lucky it worked out despite your meddling!"

"I bet you made that up just now to hide the fact that you were being a dick."

"Pfft. Why are you so sassy, anyway? You sound like Titzi."

"Maybe I don't like seeing a world get torn apart for no reason!"

"Who cares? It's not like it's canon. Wait. Waaaaaaait. Is this because of those eggs you were babysitting the whole time?"

"I... I wanted to see them hatch into cute birds."

"Hah. Well, they did let you keep one of them. We're going to need an adult bird to take care of it. Are you volunteering? I've still got that birdseed!"

Roz giggles. "Oh, I don't think that will be necessary."

"Why wouldn't it be? We didn't bring the Tezakians with us."

"Why don't you look at your stat screen."

The fuck is he...
>>
No. 807460 ID: 395c02
File 149727470804.gif - (1.92MB , 700x600 , 226.gif )
807460

.....
>>
No. 807462 ID: 395c02
File 149727483898.png - (166.00KB , 800x600 , 227.png )
807462

WHAT THE SQUAWK!?!?


To be continued...


"how the hell are you just noticing that?"

>>
No. 807487 ID: 3ce125

>>807462
Oh no. TOO MUCH BIRD!
>>
No. 807494 ID: 143250

>>807487
Or perhaps not enough birb!
>>
No. 807505 ID: fb350c

Exactly the right amount of bird.
>>
No. 807517 ID: f08985

Now that we maxed out bird, we need to start working on increasing its evolved form, birb.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password