[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 58692)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125485622237.png - (213.73KB , 800x600 , 85-part3.png )
58692 No. 58692 ID: fb5d8e

Expand all images
>>
No. 58694 ID: 42a1a0

So long, Feral head. You shall be missed.
>>
No. 58695 ID: fb5d8e
File 125485631952.png - (45.62KB , 800x600 , 86.png )
58695

Hmm.. Huh? What time is it? It must be nearing noon already.
Heh, it looks Buttercup is standing 'guard' over me. It seems to be on stand-by.
>>
No. 58698 ID: fc854e

Realize there is a female-looking bot straddling your hips. Feel awkward.
>>
No. 58700 ID: 12f282

>>58695
>HUG BUTTERCUP
>>
No. 58701 ID: d1210a

>>58695
Put out a hand to ruffle Buttercup's hair, and say good morning.
>>
No. 58702 ID: 900107

>>58695
Realize you're in horrible pain cause there is a female-looking bot straddling your hips. How much do those things weight?
>>
No. 58703 ID: fc854e

>>58702
Apparently nothing, she's not sinking into the at at all. Perhaps she's using her flying powers. Which brings up an interesting point.

>>58695
How does battlemach fly?
>>
No. 58707 ID: b8d3e4

She's got her feet on the bed you guys geeze
>>
No. 58708 ID: bffa2a

Awww, Buttercup. You're like an adorable metal freddy krueger. You'll steal our heart in no time, literally.

"Morning, how long have you been there?"
>>
No. 58709 ID: 1f52f2

Hug buttercup like an oversized metal teddy bear
>>
No. 58710 ID: 900107

>>58707
Luckily the mattress is concrete then?
>>
No. 58715 ID: 4b9ef7

>>58710
He could pick her up

yknow, the guy who lives off meds

im guessing lightweight materials
>>
No. 58718 ID: b7aed8

Hug the bot!
>>
No. 58719 ID: e98c4f
File 125485810789.jpg - (960.98KB , 1280x1024 , epicsada.jpg )
58719

>>58695
This character person guy (not the battlemech) looks a lot like Seccom Masada. Also, his eyes are the same.
>>
No. 58723 ID: 1689ab

We need to do something about buttercups lack of chest modules. We could probably fit some nice bazookas in there, no problem.
>>
No. 58725 ID: b7aed8

>>58723
*rimshot*
>>
No. 58726 ID: fb5d8e
File 125485888667.png - (44.71KB , 800x600 , 87.png )
58726

Fightmachs don't fly. They use some visual effects during matches to have them appear to be floating above the audience to give them a better view. That means that wheels are less popular amongst spectators, but no less effective than legs.
I heard they tried to use the same effect for human sports, but they stopped because it was just scary.
And of course they're made from lightweight materials, otherwise they wouldn't be able to move so nimble.

>"Good morning, Buttercup. How long have you been there?"

..Hmm.. No response..
>>
No. 58728 ID: 1689ab

Did you forget to plug her in?
>>
No. 58729 ID: 2dd482

>>58726
Cup her cheeks with your hands.



No, the other cheeks.
>>
No. 58730 ID: 43d730

>>58726
Carry her to breakfast.
Eat some cereal, check your email, and laugh at the funnies.
Set her on the table or a chair nearby.
Check her battery afterwards.
>>
No. 58731 ID: 18212a
File 125485928338.jpg - (16.06KB , 500x333 , fleshlight.jpg )
58731

We'll need to upgrade her a bit more, I think.

[pic related]
>>
No. 58735 ID: bffa2a

>>58731

So that's where her lips came from.
>>
No. 58739 ID: 4b9ef7

Pick her up, put her on the floor, you need food

>>58731
D:<
>>
No. 58740 ID: aef5e7

>>58726
Does she have an off/on button or switch?
>>
No. 58742 ID: 2dd482

>>58740
It's in her vagina.
>>
No. 58745 ID: 1689ab

>>58742
If it wasnt before she started modifying it, it sure is now.
>>
No. 58749 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486037518.png - (43.50KB , 800x600 , 88.png )
58749

Well, yes, all Fightmach's have emergency manual override switches. I haven't touch hers, though, so I don't know what's up... Then again, this is my first Fightmach, so I don't know what's normal.
I'll have some breakfast and read the paper while I wait for her to become active again.

Ah, it looks like Galactic Knight Z has a little article in the sports section.
>>
No. 58752 ID: d1210a

>>58749
...wait a minute.

You first fought with her while in costume as a masked hero.

Shout out "BUTTERCUP, IT'S SHOWTIME!" As loud and forcefully as you can without risking setting off your condition(s).
>>
No. 58765 ID: 4b9ef7

>>58749
Oh for the love of...

We have to kiss her again don't we
Its gotta be something like that.
>>
No. 58767 ID: bd36a1

it's like in Chobits, you gotta finger her betwixt the legs to find the switch to "turn her on"
>>
No. 58768 ID: 632862

>>58765
This should absolutely not happen. Do not reward the AI for being passive aggressive.
>>
No. 58771 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486167122.png - (58.84KB , 800x600 , 89.png )
58771

Alright, I'll give it a shot!

>"BUTTERCUP, IT'S SHOWTIME!"

...

>"Good morning to you too! What are you so excited about?"
>>
No. 58777 ID: 2dd482

>>58771
Well it's a good thing we didn't go with the kissing route.

"Just testing a voice activation mod."
>>
No. 58782 ID: 632862

>>58771
Hot nurse alert.
>>
No. 58783 ID: 632862

>>58782
Wait a second, that's HIS MOM isn't it.
>>
No. 58784 ID: 2dd482

>>58783
Yeah, it's Liza.


And she's fucking stacked god damn
>>
No. 58785 ID: 84ae51

Hee hee, boob freckles.

>>58775
Seconding this.
>>
No. 58791 ID: 954933

>>58784
Welp, I guess incest is back in the game as a cause for why this guy's so fucked up.
>>
No. 58794 ID: 5696d4

... Did you probably leave Buttercup on the entire night, forcing it/her to shut down due to low energy or such?
>>
No. 58799 ID: d1210a

>>58771
Tell your mom someone who called themselves 'Fifty Nine' or something like that told you it was an activation command for a debug system.

See what happens.
>>
No. 58800 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486260830.png - (56.43KB , 800x600 , 90.png )
58800

Huh? How do you know my mom's name..? Well, anyway, I don't know how to deal with Fightmach energy supplies.. I thought they dealt with that themselves. I mean, she was well able to plug herself in during the night. Maybe because this AI is so strange it doesn't know how to do it?

>"Just testing a voice activation mod."
>"I see! Well, papa and mama are going to work on our new book now so if you need any help come to the office, okay~?"
>"Alright, mom, thanks."

That sure was embarrassing.
>>
No. 58802 ID: d1210a

>>58800
...hold up, they are the ones that wrote the book about the orb, right?

Plug buttercup in while asking mom what the new book is on.
>>
No. 58804 ID: 1f52f2

>>58771
>>58800
Your mom is hot, dude.

Anyways... try speaking to Buttercup when your mom leaves.
Maybe she's just too shy to act with other people around?
>>
No. 58806 ID: 476456

Kiss her on the cheek, that'll wake her up.
>>
No. 58811 ID: 84ae51

Couldn't we just, ya know, Google "fightmach won't turn on" or something? I mean she's basically a child of the internet anyway.

Barring that plugging her in is a decent idea.
>>
No. 58816 ID: bf00f6

Hey Franklin... you arent the child of incest are you? Cause your mom and her brother, who we knew as 58 and/or ferdinand or something gay like that totally knocked boots when your mom was, like, 20. Just saying. She's been around, man. Probably gotten into the whole family tree. I mean, heck, you probably allready know that. Bet you're scoring some of that fine quebecois tail on a semi-nightly basis, but still, thought you should know.
>>
No. 58828 ID: 1f52f2

>>58811
>"fightmach won't turn on"
Well, looks like your task is to turn her on...
*hurr hurr hurr*
>>
No. 58847 ID: b72e59

>>58800

...You might need to charge her.

Failing that, locate on switch.

Failing THAT, find clingy. She'll know how to turn it on.

And, god forbid, if you're that hopeless, go to the god damn wikipedia. Everything has a wikipedia, god damn.

Use your brain man, it's all you got.
>>
No. 58848 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486440656.png - (55.70KB , 800x600 , 91.png )
58848

How did you-- Yes, Elizabeth and Ferdinand, my parents, are siblings and thought they could still have a baby together. It makes me shiver thinking about it.. So no, I'm not into this whole incest thing. Mom's pretty hot, I admit, but she's.. God, man, she's my MOM. Yuck!

>"What is this book about?"
>"About a man's quest to integrate his old culture into new technology. Are you finally getting interested in mama and papa's books?"
>"Yeah, I guess.. Can I plug this into the kitchen?"
>"Sure, dear. See you later."
>>
No. 58854 ID: 276781

>>58848
Look who decided to wake up, after feeling you handling her... cord.
>>
No. 58855 ID: 34e41d

>>58848
Hey, her eyes are working now.

Also, don't blame them too much, they tried going out with other people and all... besides, you wouldn't exist otherwise, and so far you don't seem the emo kind that says he'd rather not exist.

Your dad was quite emo though.
>>
No. 58856 ID: 72139c

>>58848
Oh, she's awake! Say good morning.
>>
No. 58865 ID: fb5d8e
File 12548650888.png - (42.57KB , 800x600 , 92.png )
58865

Oh, definitely. I'm very happy to be alive and my parents take good care of me and each other.

>"Oh, Buttercup! Good morning."
>"[Good morni-- Oh! I overslept!]"
>>
No. 58866 ID: 34e41d

Ask if her batteries need charging. Also about her sleep, i for one had no idea she'd need to sleep.
>>
No. 58869 ID: 84ae51

"So... you sleep? I'm pretty sure that's not typical fightmach behavior."
>>
No. 58870 ID: bf00f6

>>58865
Did you know that your aunt tried to rape your dad when she was 10 and he was 15? Or that your father is a crossdresser? Face it dude, this stuff runs in your blood. No matter how hard you may try to deny it. It's only a matter of time before you may decide that you need a little sister around the place...

Appologise to Buttercup. Say you had no idea what was happening and that you were very worried.
>>
No. 58872 ID: 2dd482

Eh, they are only half-brother and sister. The odds of your birth defects as a result of incest is just isn't increased enough by a first generation, half-blood procreation for it to be 100% "lolincestbaby". Chances are you just got fucked over by the dice gods, with incest barely contributing anything to the probability.
>>
No. 58875 ID: 72139c

"It's fine, everyone needs their beauty sleep, after all."
>>
No. 58876 ID: 43d730

>>58865
So what were you going to do today?
Whatever it is, carry Buttercup around for it(Unless it's school or something.)
Get her a hoodie as a disguise.
>>
No. 58877 ID: 34e41d

>>58870
The way you explain it sounds more fucked up than it needs to. I don't remember any rape for starters, just a little girl who loved her brother a bit too much.
>>
No. 58879 ID: 632862

>>58865
Ask Buttercup if its internal clock is working properly.
>>
No. 58886 ID: ffdecc
File 125486577816.png - (63.99KB , 479x384 , Picture 1.png )
58886

>>58877
I remember! I remember!
:D
>>
No. 58888 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486581211.png - (45.67KB , 800x600 , 93.png )
58888

Uhm, I'm not sure why you all care so much, but it'd take a long time to explain my medical and family situation, not to mention it's also not that pleasant to talk about. So unless you REALLY need to hear it...

>"Do your batteries need charging? I didn't know what was going on, so I was very worried."
>"[I charged my batteries last evening. Thank you for your concern.]"
>"Don't mention it. So, did we have any special plans today?"
>"[Your victory in the selection match will let you participate in round 1 of the Greenhead Newcomer Tournament. The match will be this afternoon.]"
"Alright. So... you sleep? I'm pretty sure that's not typical fightmach behavior..."
>"[..A-acknowledged.]"
>"..."
>"..."
>>
No. 58889 ID: 18212a

"You'd never be typical for me."
>>
No. 58892 ID: 192956

>>58888
"by the way you never told me what you were originally constructed for?"
>>
No. 58899 ID: bf00f6

If the fights thisafternoon, I should start getting ready to head out to it now. Gotta make sure we got a ride and proper suit. Better do things now so we arent rushed later.
>>
No. 58901 ID: bffa2a

>>58888

"Well, it's still morning. What would you like to do until then?"
>>
No. 58903 ID: e75a2f

What are you stupid? Of course it sleeps.

Even computers with no 'real' intelligence sleep. It's a way of conserving power while still running.

If that's not a typical fightmech behavior, you need to congratulate Buttercup for being smarter than everyone else.
>>
No. 58905 ID: e84fc5

>>58892

Stop asking this, it's clear she doesn't want to tell us.

She'll tell us when she's good and ready.

Ask her what she dreams about.
>>
No. 58907 ID: 34e41d

>>58888
Ask her to explain it. If you need to, remind her that you can't be close to somebody if you don't trust and know them.
>>
No. 58908 ID: 5696d4

"Even growing robots need their sleep, hon!"

Hopefully Liza will show up to say this. :3
>>
No. 58911 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486655326.png - (45.72KB , 800x600 , 94.png )
58911

I have the other anti-allergy suit which doubles as my Galactic Knight Z costume ready to go. I only need to arrange a ride to the arena... without anyone finding out I'm Galactic Knight Z.

>"Oh.. wait, of course you sleep to preserve energy while still running.. So-- You acknowledge that it's NOT typical behavior?"
>"..."
>"By the way, you never told me what you were originally constructed for.."
>"[.. Why.. Why is it so important to you?]"
>>
No. 58912 ID: 476456

"I wanna know more about you! "

Then make this face :3
>>
No. 58914 ID: 5696d4

>>58911

SECOND OPINION

GET A SECOND OPINION

Oh wait, too early.

Just tell her it's part of the "trust-building" bullshit.
>>
No. 58917 ID: 192956

>>58911
"Just curious, I'm willing to share more about myself, if there is anything you would like to know."
>>
No. 58919 ID: bf00f6

>>58912
I vote this. There can never be too much :3
>>
No. 58921 ID: 84ae51

>>58911
"Tell you what; let's trade. You answer one question from me, I'll answer one question from you. Sound good?"
>>
No. 58927 ID: ee0a11

>>58911

"Human curiosity, mainly."
>>
No. 58929 ID: 4b9ef7

>>58921
This
What the hell do we have to hide?
>>
No. 58931 ID: 1e512e

Just accept the fact that Buttercup is unusual for a Fightmach. Not every question needs an answer.

How about some training in the yard? At the very least, you need to be sure Buttercup's new components are integrated and working properly.
>>
No. 58935 ID: 099247

"Because you're obviously not to tell me if I don't ask"

No harm with a little push here and there. Try and be aloof as possible when you say it.
>>
No. 58937 ID: fb5d8e
File 125486787839.png - (45.84KB , 800x600 , 95.png )
58937

>"I wanna know more about you! I'm willing to share more about myself, if there is anything you would like to know. Tell you what; let's trade. You answer one question from me, I'll answer one question from you. Sound good?"
>"[Agreed. Answer me this: In the hypothetical situation that I would not be a Fightmach but infact a normal girl like Esmeralda, how different would your behaviour be?]"
>>
No. 58938 ID: 43d730

>>58937
Well, I probably wouldn't carry you around so much...
>>
No. 58939 ID: 4553b2

>>58937
"For starters I wouldn't let you sleep sitting on top of me while I sleep. That'd be really awkward if you were a real girl. And I'd probably get sick."
>>
No. 58941 ID: 2dd482

"Your personality seems much more than that of a normal fightmach already. The only difference would be your shell."
>>
No. 58949 ID: 72139c

"If you were a human girl then you would be treated as a human girl, already you are not treated as a fightmach normally would, you obviously have free will, and so it is your right to have it. I can not be called your owner, but instead, your partner, and your friend."
>>
No. 58952 ID: d1210a

>>58937
"In absolute fairness, your question is far enough outside of what parameters I usually account for that I can't guarantee my answer to be accurate. If that is not a sufficient answer, try another question instead."
>>
No. 58953 ID: bffa2a

Hm, a loli remote controlling our fightmach. Would explain oversleeping and small A.I file size. But is it cheating.
>>
No. 58961 ID: bf00f6

>>58937
Well, for starters I'd probably not se you to fight enemy robots. haha.

but seriously? If you were a girl like esmerelda? Well, I don't know, it would really change the nature of our relationship a whole lot wouldnt it? Though hopefully not too much... I'd hate to have never met you...
>>
No. 58967 ID: ee0a11

>>58937

"I would have gone for some tongue last night."
>>
No. 58970 ID: 34e41d

>>58937
Well... one usually doesn't kiss normal girls the day after meeting them. And they don't fight robots.
>>
No. 58971 ID: e3f578

"I'd be shy as hell. I can only talk to Esmeralda simply because I've known her since I was a teeny little boy. I was always horrible with meeting with them face to face."
>>
No. 58972 ID: f21281

>>58937
"...Esmeralda, are you controlling this fightmach remotely through some really complicated cybernetic interface device in an attempt to get closer to me without having me know about it because we're both too shy to admit what our true feelings for each other are?"
>>
No. 58974 ID: 72139c

>>58972
They have both been seen active in the same panel.

No, she is not.
>>
No. 58977 ID: 34e41d

>>58974
She could've made the AI knowing you'd be too poor to buy one!
>>
No. 58984 ID: 72139c

>>58977
In half a day?
>>
No. 58986 ID: 18212a

>>58972
She's not. Otherwise she wouldn't have stood still at the start of the fight because "love is not for robots".
>>
No. 58987 ID: 632862

>>58984
Not even that. He downloaded the thing before even talking to Esmeralda that day.
>>
No. 58996 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487058545.png - (45.67KB , 800x600 , 96.png )
58996

>"For starters I wouldn't let you sleep sitting on top of me while I sleep. That'd be really awkward if you were a real girl. And I'd probably get sick."
>"..."
>"Alright, really though, if you were a human girl then you would be treated as a human girl. Already you are not treated as a fightmach normally would.. You obviously have free will, and so it is your right to have it. I can not be called your owner, but instead, your partner, and your friend. I suppose the only difference would be your shell. But then again, it'd change the entire nature of our relationship, wouldn't it? I hate to never have met you.."
>"..."
>"Is that sufficient?"
>"[Yes. Thank you.]"
>"So will you tell me what you are?"
>"[I.. uh--]"
>"..yeah?"
>"[I am a self-developed entity. I have not been programmed.]"
>>
No. 58997 ID: 632862

>>58996
WHUT.

Impossible!
>>
No. 58998 ID: 84ae51

"Go on..."
>>
No. 58999 ID: 442387

Proceed...
>>
No. 59000 ID: e75a2f

Self-developed? How?
>>
No. 59002 ID: 476456

"And holy shit i made you fight, why didnt you tell me? :O"
>>
No. 59003 ID: 632862

>>58996
"From nothing? Surely there was some sort of original source. It's not like you just popped out of random internet noise or anything."
>>
No. 59004 ID: 192956

>>58996
"So where you just something that pop'd into existance or did you slowly come into being and in either case I assume you placed your own code upon that isohunt in the hopes someone would suitable would download it"
(this is like something right out of Speaker for the Dead)
>>
No. 59005 ID: 34e41d

>>58996
Awesome. How did you end up in that site? Did you find out about fightmachs and decide they'd make a good body?

Also... does that mean there might be more fightmachs with copies of you in them?
>>
No. 59007 ID: 6faa8c

>>58996

>"[I am a self-developed entity. I have not been programmed.]"
SHE'S A FUCKING CHOBIT. GOD DAMN.
>>
No. 59009 ID: f21281

>>58996
Oh fuck.

Buttercup is Skynet.
>>
No. 59012 ID: ee0a11

>>58996

"...How does that...what?"
>>
No. 59016 ID: fc854e

>>58996
Elaborate.
>>
No. 59017 ID: 442387

Are... are you sure?
>>
No. 59019 ID: 099247

>>59012
This seems a pretty good response, haha
>>
No. 59020 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487135193.png - (46.06KB , 800x600 , 97.png )
59020

>"Self-developed?! How? From where? Surely not from nothing? Did you put yourself online so someone would find you? Holy shit, I made you fight! Why didn't you tell me?"
>"[I-I wanted to see the world, so when you were looking for artificial intelligence I uploaded myself. And if I refused to be a Fightmach, you'd remove me again.. That is why I was so frightened that you would only care about me as a tool."
>>
No. 59022 ID: 442387

Geeze... I had no idea...

That explains so much though...

So um. Do you still want to fight? Or like...
>>
No. 59024 ID: 72139c

>>59020
You don't need to worry any more. I could never remove you. Do you remember how happy I was when I first saw you? Now that I know that you are more than what I originally thought, you mean even more to me than before! I'm very serious about chasing your dreams, but I'm not going to let mine get in the way of someone else's. You will see the world, and I'm not going to put you at risk in a silly arena match.
>>
No. 59026 ID: ee0a11

>>59020

Hug her. "I could never think of you as a tool."
>>
No. 59028 ID: 51fa6f

>>59026

Follow this up with: "As far as I am concerned, you're very special to me. I'd love to know as much about you as I can, but I understand if you need time to tell me everything. Know that I will never consider you as anything less than a partner and a good friend."
>>
No. 59029 ID: 34e41d

>>59020
So er... do you like being a fightmach? I guess we shouldn't tell people about this or somebody'd want to "examine" you.

Also if you want to fight we should take extra precautions with your memory. Perhaps even some kind of remote control...
>>
No. 59031 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487229139.png - (44.63KB , 800x600 , 98.png )
59031

>"You don't need to worry any more. I could never remove you.. I could never think of you as a tool. Do you remember how happy I was when I first saw you? Now that I know that you are more than what I originally thought, you mean even more to me than before! I'd love to know as much about you as I can, but I understand if you need time to tell me everything. Know that I will never consider you as anything less than a partner and a good friend. ..Listen. I'm very serious about chasing your dreams, but I'm not going to let mine get in the way of someone else's. You will see the world, and I'm not going to put you at risk in a silly arena match."
>"[No.]"
>"Huh?"
>"[We agreed to become strong and trusted allies. Fran, I want to help you achieve your dream. .. ...Y.. You are already realizing mine.]"
>>
No. 59036 ID: 442387

Jesus christ. Just make out already you two. God.
>>
No. 59037 ID: 5696d4

>>59036

>NO HOLES

Though being a self-aware entity of seemingly omnipotence, Buttercup might work out a solution...
>>
No. 59040 ID: d1210a

>>59031
"...Thank you then, Buttercup, that... is very kind, what you do. Well, do you want to continue the question series, or should we perhaps get on to the more practical things, such as figuring out how to help us win in the match today, possibly with the least amount of damage incurred to you or your foe."
>>
No. 59041 ID: 099247

I'm already bracing for SHODAN end.
>>
No. 59043 ID: 442387

>>59041
You say that like SHODAN end isnt always best end.
>>
No. 59049 ID: 34e41d

>>59031
Well if you want to continue fighting all the better, but we need to make sure your mind doesn't get damaged. I don't think those matches care much about damaged parts.
>>
No. 59050 ID: 099247

>>59043
Well that depends if we are pathetic hacker or Trioptimum executive.
>>
No. 59051 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487335135.png - (44.43KB , 800x600 , 99.png )
59051

>"...Thank you then, Buttercup, that... is very kind, what you do. Well, do you want to continue the question series, or should we perhaps get on to the more practical things, such as figuring out how to help us win in the match today, possibly with the least amount of damage incurred to you or your foe."
>"[I recommend we turn to the match.]"

Alright.. Well, I still need to arrange a ride and figure out a strategy.
>>
No. 59054 ID: 6faa8c

>>59051
Is there any public transit you can utilize? certainly not E, she wouldn't show up at the most opportune time.
>>
No. 59056 ID: e3f578

Any money for taxi-service?
>>
No. 59057 ID: 34e41d

You could invite Esmeralda, if she doesn't feel like it (which i doubt) take the bus or whatever.

Also ask Buttercup how you can make sure her mind doesn't get damaged in a fight. See if she liked the idea of a separate "brain" which controls the body remotely. You'd then keep the brain with you while the body fights.
>>
No. 59065 ID: 4b9ef7

Have we got time to train a bit, otherwise, ring Esmeralda, see if she can hook us up with a ride
>>
No. 59068 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487536331.png - (49.37KB , 800x600 , 100.png )
59068

Don't worry! With how much AIs cost, no one risks it getting damaged. They're all kept deep inside the torso, indestructible like an airplane's black box.

If I take public transport or a taxi I'd certainly pass out before arriving due to all the filth in the air.. And I can't wear the other suit until I arrive, because it's also my Galactic Knight Z costume, and if anyone finds out I'm in it Esmeralda will be in huge trouble.
I guess I'll try calling her for help again..

>prrriiii
>prrriii--
>"Hi Franky~"
>"Hey Es."
>"How sweet of you to call. What's up?"
>>
No. 59072 ID: 34e41d

>>59068
Remember, it's an invitation to hang out, the transport is "secondary".
>>
No. 59075 ID: 4b9ef7

>>59068
Ask her what she's up to? We dont wanna look like a dick only calling someone up when we want something.
>>
No. 59076 ID: 84ae51

"We made it to the next round! Mind giving me a lift to the match today? I'd really feel better fighting with my good luck charm cheering me on."
>>
No. 59084 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487733796.png - (64.97KB , 800x600 , 101.png )
59084

>"We made it to the next round! Mind giving me a lift to the match today? I'd really feel better fighting with my good luck charm cheering me on."
>"..."

...

>"Y-you're such a pest, you know.."
>"Thanks~"
>>
No. 59085 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487743135.png - (60.58KB , 800x600 , 102.png )
59085

>LAAADDIIIEESSS AND GENTLEMEEEENNN
>WELCOME TO THE FIRST ROUND OF THE GREEEEEEENHEAD NEWCOMERRRRR TOOOUURRRRNAMENNNTTTT!!!
>WHICH NEWBIE WILL PROVE WORTHY TO CONTINUE TODAY? LLLLET'S FIND OUT!
>>
No. 59089 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487780371.png - (85.45KB , 800x600 , 103.png )
59089

>Innn the red corner--
>Mysterious, mystical and alien..
>But will his power leave as much of an impact as his image?
>IT'S GALACTIC KNIGHT Z AND BUTTERCUP!!!
>>
No. 59092 ID: f98e0b

YEEEEAH
WHOOOOOOO
>>
No. 59093 ID: 6faa8c

>>59089
Woop wooop!
>>
No. 59096 ID: 1689ab

You used that pose last time! Mix it up!

And where's our theme music?
>>
No. 59097 ID: d1210a

>>59089
Read up on a group called Kamen Rider.

Emulate all of their poses.

Get a motorcycle.

Incorporate it into your entrance.
>>
No. 59098 ID: f21281

>>59096
Yes.

Suggestion: Captain Falcon pose.

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
>>
No. 59101 ID: ee0a11

>>59089

"Let's do it."
>>
No. 59102 ID: d1210a

>>59089
"BUTTERCUP!"

Pause for dramatic reposing, in captain falcon 'show me we moves' pose,

"IT'S SHOOOOWTIIIIIIIME!!"

Flick your fingers outward like a spear at your foe as you say this.
>>
No. 59104 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487845746.png - (69.20KB , 800x600 , 104.png )
59104

>And in the blue corner--
>If you thought disco died in the 20th century you thought wrong!
>But will sweet moves and flashing lights help this dancing king achieve victory?
>IT'S RENARDO LABOOP AND GLITTERBALL!!
>>
No. 59105 ID: 099247

>>59104
Fuck. I think we're outclassed here.
>>
No. 59106 ID: f98e0b

Oh god we lose
>>
No. 59107 ID: 276781

>>59105
He may be more FAAABULOUS than Frank, but nobody can stand up against Galactic Knight Z and Buttercup's COSMIC RADIATION COMBINATION ATTACK!
>>
No. 59108 ID: 1689ab

Disco? DISCO!?

Time to bring The Metal.
>>
No. 59109 ID: e3f578

"Rockets buttercup! Crap, think you can outmaneuver them and take his sensors out close with a heavy punch to the face? Without sensors for rockets, he can't do anything with those puny arms."
>>
No. 59110 ID: d1210a

>>59104
"Come in low and fast, keep your path erratic, and be wary of projectiles. Get in close and eviscerate it. *Whisper* If you have a better plan go for it*"
>>
No. 59111 ID: 42e439

>>59104
Eh, rocket launchers and fists. Get in close as fast as you can as to diminish the rockets effectiveness. His movement system could be his undoing if you can reach him then knock him over, get him off balance and I think it will be over.
>>
No. 59112 ID: 632862

>>59104
No melee weapons, I see. Get in close fast, slash his tire, and then just keep away from the front of the launchers as you take him out piece by piece.
>>
No. 59113 ID: d1210a
File 125487881851.jpg - (71.42KB , 800x600 , THE METAL.jpg )
59113

>>59108
?
>>
No. 59114 ID: 192956

>>59104
He uses a single wheel to move chances are there will be a momentary delay to aim right before he launches the missiles or else he will be knocked off balance. Either way in both cases they give you a brilliant oportunity to strike.
>>
No. 59117 ID: de913c

You know, to a certain extent, this is actually reminding me of Front Mission. The Fightmachs are really just Chibi-Wanzers.

...On that note, I have this amazing idea for arming Buttercup with a missile launcher...
>>
No. 59119 ID: fc854e

Renardo Laboop? Seriously? Poor guy.

Dodge them rockets, you know you can.
>>
No. 59120 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487982348.png - (122.11KB , 800x600 , 105.png )
59120

>"Buttercup! Outmanouver the rockets by going low and fast and keep your path erratic, then close the distance with a punch to his head. If you disable his sensors he won't be able to fire and he might lose his balance!"
>"..."
>"(If you have a better plan go for it.)"
>"[Understood.]"

>CONTROLLERS AND FIGHTMACHS, GET READY!
>THREE
>TWO
>ONE...
>FIGHT!!!

>"[TIME TO DANCE, BABYDOLL.]"

>WOW, IT LOOKS LIKE GLITTERBALL WASTES NO TIME OPENING FIRE!
>BUT WHAT IS THIS?!
>BUTTERCUP IS WALKING STRAIGHT INTO THE LINE OF FIRE! BECAUSE SHE IS KEEPING LOW HER REINFORCED SHOULDERS ARE TAKING ALL THE BLOWS!
>>
No. 59121 ID: fb5d8e
File 125487990876.png - (91.50KB , 800x600 , 106.png )
59121

>OOHH! THAT HAS GOT TO HURT!
>A MASSIVE PUNCH WITH HER HEAVY ARM CAUSED GLITTERBALL'S SENSORS TO BE COMPLETELY DISABLED!
>WILL HE STILL BE ABLE TO TURN THE TIDE?!
>>
No. 59122 ID: 34e41d

Get on his back and claw him! Use the hand to keep him from turning around or running away!
>>
No. 59124 ID: 42e439

>>59121
>WILL HE STILL BE ABLE TO TURN THE TIDE?!
Perhapse if he selfdestructs or something like that.
Push him over.
>>
No. 59125 ID: a3b36a

Claw the wheel! If it's filled with air, you might be able to pop it!
>>
No. 59126 ID: 1689ab

KILL MAIM BURN! KILL MAIM BURN!

Also, can you draw it out? Maybe we should give the people a show?
>>
No. 59131 ID: 34e41d

>>59126
In that case claw the rocket launchers. Unless they're single shot. Then rip an arm.
>>
No. 59132 ID: 5696d4

Since when can announcers distinguish the genders of the robots?
>>
No. 59134 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488098866.png - (131.55KB , 800x600 , 107.png )
59134

>"Buttercup! Get on his back and claw his wheel! Use the hand to keep him from turning around or running away!"

>GLITTERBALL FIRES HIS MISSILES AGAIN--
>BUT BUTTERCUP HAS GOTTEN BEHIND HIM! THOSE MISSILES ARE GOING NOWHERE!
>WITH ANOTHER STRIKE TO HIS WHEEL BUTTERCUP HAS GOT HIM COMPLETELY PINNED DOWN!

>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, OUR WINNER IS OBVIOUS--
>GIVE IT UP FOR GALACTIC KNIGHT Z AND BUTTERCUUUUP!!!!
>>
No. 59135 ID: d1210a

>>59134
Captain Falcon Team Pose with Buttercup, with Renardo and Glitterball behind you.

GROOVY
>>
No. 59136 ID: e3f578

"RIGHTEOUS!"
>>
No. 59137 ID: ee0a11

>>59134

Strike a pose.
>>
No. 59138 ID: 34e41d

Victory pose with Buttercup!
>>
No. 59140 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488186559.png - (98.82KB , 800x600 , 108.png )
59140

>"RIGHTEOUS!!"

>"[MIDNIGHT CREEPS SO SL -kzzztt- SLOWLY--]"
>"Be silent, Glitterball, it's okay.."
>"[ON A ROBOT WHO H --kzzrrtt- HAS LAID TOO MANY BETS--]"
>>
No. 59141 ID: ee0a11

>>59140

"You alright, Buttercup? Looks like your eye's taken some damage.
>>
No. 59142 ID: 1689ab

Now give a message to the audience. Remind them to allways believe in themselves and to follow their dreams, etc.
>>
No. 59144 ID: a3b36a

Looks like Buttercup got one of her eyes knocked out by a missile. Gotta see to that.
>>
No. 59148 ID: d1210a

>>59140
Rustle her hair while congratulating her.

I'm sure that treating Buttercup like some strange mix of tool, pet and person will have absolutely no negative long-term repercussions.
>>
No. 59149 ID: 192956

>>59140
As a show of good faith give a portion of the winnings to the looser so he can repair glitter bot.
>>
No. 59152 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488257694.png - (84.33KB , 800x600 , 109.png )
59152

>"Great job, Buttercup! Congratulations! You alright? Looks like your eye's taken some damage."
>"[Correct. I underestimated the missiles' blast radius.]"

Well, I just won some money, much more than the previous match because this match was actually part of the tournament, so I can buy her a new head. Or any other parts, of course.
>>
No. 59153 ID: d1210a

>>59152
Ask her what parts she would need that are within our current price range that she would desire for purposes of optimizing her form towards her abilities and combat preferences.
>>
No. 59155 ID: 192956

>>59152
ask her if something is wrong she seems a little depressed.
>>
No. 59157 ID: ee0a11

>>59152

Well, we'll have to start with a new eye, naturally. Maybe we can also get her some sleeker leg parts so she'll have better maneuverability.
>>
No. 59160 ID: a3b36a

Pauldrons! For da Emprah!
>>
No. 59161 ID: 6faa8c

>>59157
>Sleeker legs for better movement

And other things, of course. ;3
>>
No. 59164 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488326314.png - (83.86KB , 800x600 , 110.png )
59164

Last time I asked her what she preferred she said 'slow and steady' because she wants to avoid relying on her reaction speed. Today she turtle'd in by staying low and using her reinforced shoulder plates, so I'm guessing she'd like something like that. She made no mention about melee or ranged, though.

Even stronger shoulders and better legs sounds good, but we gotta be careful not to try and give her heavier armor while also trying to make her go faster.

Hmm..

>"What's wrong? You seem depressed."
>"[I am confused. Am I not enough to win, that you require a 'good luck charm' from Esmeralda?]"
>>
No. 59166 ID: ee0a11

>>59164

"I just said that to be cute. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously."
>>
No. 59170 ID: 9e9b47

>>59164

Buttercup, YOU'RE my good luck charm.
>>
No. 59173 ID: 72139c

>>59166
Besides, it's part of the goofy outfit I need to wear.
>>
No. 59174 ID: 12f282

>>59164
"I need both of you at my side for good luck."
>>
No. 59176 ID: 34e41d

>>59164
It's not that silly. We both know luck doesn't exist, but if somebody you care about trusts you to win, don't you feel all the more motivated to do it?

Though admittedly you do most of the work here... but Esmeralda cheers for me and i cheer for you.
>>
No. 59178 ID: 632862

>>59170
"Every little bit helps! Maybe you would've gotten hurt worse without it, right?"
>>
No. 59179 ID: 8ce2bf

>>59164
Well you see Buttercup, I want to hit that.
I will do whatever stupid shit she wants so I can hit that.
>>
No. 59181 ID: 6faa8c

>>59179
Buttercup will take this literally and you know it.
>>
No. 59182 ID: fc854e

>>59164
"Of course you are. But it makes Esme happy for me to wear it. Besides, it looks damn sexy on me."
>>
No. 59186 ID: 192956

>>59164
Luck is the belief that there are forces beyond our own abillity to control, some call it god others may call it fate. It wasn't so much as to insure victory as it was to insure nothing bad beyond our control would happen to me or you.
>>
No. 59189 ID: 1689ab

It is a man's duty to carry a token into battle.
>>
No. 59194 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488493259.png - (96.07KB , 800x600 , 111.png )
59194

>"Of course you are, but if somebody you care about trusts you to win, don't you feel all the more motivated to do it? Besides, it looks damn sexy on me."
>"[C-correct.]

>"..Man, your robot is WEIRD! Congratulations on your victory, but you should look into getting it fixed. When I hear the conversations you two have.."
>>
No. 59195 ID: 72139c

>>59194
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
So, perhaps a new eye, but there's nothing else I want to change.
>>
No. 59197 ID: ee0a11

>>59194

"We can repair her all we want, but it won't alter her behavior"

Ruffle her hair. "And I wouldn't have it any other way~"
>>
No. 59200 ID: ffdecc

>>59194
I wouldn't fix Buttercup for the world.
>>
No. 59201 ID: e3f578

"I like her this way. I'd rather have Buttercup here by my side than any one of those spirit-lacking robots against us. You should get to know her, she's pretty unique. I'm sure you both would make great friends. She is here to see the... err, Buttercup, may I tell her about what you want in life? We're a team after all."
>>
No. 59203 ID: 632862

"Wh... what other conversations have you heard?"

YESSS MAXIMUM AWKWARDNESS
>>
No. 59206 ID: fc854e

>>59197
>>59201
Naw.

>>59194
Oh, yes, speaking of fixing... We seem to go through heads pretty quickly. Let's see if we can't get ahold of some form of reinforced head.
>>
No. 59207 ID: 34e41d

I think you should get Esmeralda to promise to keep the secret... and if she does explain the situation. I think it'd be good for Buttercup to have contact with more than one human anyway.
>>
No. 59208 ID: 34e41d

>>59206
Perhaps a helmet similar to the one Frank uses, so she doesn't have to be all armored all the time.
>>
No. 59215 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488721162.png - (95.45KB , 800x600 , 112.png )
59215

>"I like her this way. I'd rather have Buttercup here by my side than any one of those spirit-lacking robots against us. You should get to know her, she's pretty unique. I'm sure you both would make great friends. She is here to see the... err, Buttercup, may I tell her about what you want in life? We're a team after all."
>"[It is your decision.]"
>"Alright.. Esmeralda, you gotta promise to keep this a secret, okay?"
>"Okay.."
>"Well.. you see, Buttercup told me she is not actually an artificial intelligence, but infact a self-developed entity. She entered a Fightmach so she could see the world."
>"...Hey, Franky, did you know 'gullible' isn't in the dictionary?"
>"Huh?"
>"Nevermind. Come on, I'll take you home."
>"Can we stop by a store first?"
>"Fine..."

Okay, stronger shoulders and a helmet? That sounds perfect! I'll buy Buttercup the necesarry parts for fixing her eye so we don't need to get her a new one. She worked so hard on this one after all.
>>
No. 59217 ID: 1689ab

Slot some rockets into that chest as well.
Melee is all well and good, but you never know when ranged combat could come in handy, just as an option if nothing else.
>>
No. 59218 ID: 1e512e

>"...Hey, Franky, did you know 'gullible' isn't in the dictionary?"

But 'Nagging' and 'Shrew' are.
>>
No. 59222 ID: 34e41d

I think they should have a conversation.
>>
No. 59235 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488888374.png - (43.95KB , 800x600 , 113.png )
59235

...

..

>"[Defense has been increased by 53%.]"
>"Wow.."
>>
No. 59236 ID: b7aed8
File 12548890147.jpg - (60.59KB , 400x267 , wyld-stallyns.jpg )
59236

>>59235
EXCELLENT!
>>
No. 59241 ID: a3b36a

Maybe get enough parts so she can look how she likes outside of combat, and put on parts for in combat capabilities?
>>
No. 59243 ID: c80cec

>>59235
We shall now perfect a new technique known as STEEHL REHN.
>>
No. 59247 ID: 1689ab

Ok, we need a green paint job, stat.
>>
No. 59249 ID: fb5d8e
File 125488956363.png - (43.80KB , 800x600 , 114.png )
59249

>"Hey, maybe we can get enough parts so you can look normally outside of combat, and put on parts for in combat capabilities?"
>"[..Y.. You want me to be bare?]"
>>
No. 59250 ID: 72139c

>>59249
I want you to look how you want to look. If you have a preference, that is. When not in a fight, why would you need to look ready to fight?
>>
No. 59251 ID: 89a902

>>59249
hell yea, and later on we will make her into a cyborg
>>
No. 59253 ID: 632862

>>59249
"You can wear clothes!"
>>
No. 59257 ID: a3b36a

>>59249
Just want to give you the option of looking how you want to look when not needing to stand up to explosions and hammers and such. Aesthetics. If you like your defensive gear and want to keep it on, that's fine by me.
>>
No. 59267 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489030246.png - (46.51KB , 800x600 , 115.png )
59267

>"I want you to look how you want to look. If you have a preference, that is. When not in a fight, why would you need to look ready to fight?"
>"[It seems embarrassing.]"
>"You can wear clothes!"
>"[Accepted.]

>CLANG
>>
No. 59279 ID: ee0a11

>>59267

"What was THAT?"
>>
No. 59282 ID: 632862

>>59279
Helmet.
>>
No. 59283 ID: af3e6d

>>59267
Ohgod, just picture her in a little dress or something. It would be way too cute, and midly disturbing.
>>
No. 59286 ID: 632862

>>59267
Also LOOK AWAY she's gonna take it all off AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
No. 59290 ID: 1689ab

Give her some privacy dude, geeze
>>
No. 59295 ID: 89a902

>>59267
get slightly aroused as she takes off her armor
>>
No. 59302 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489132915.png - (126.11KB , 800x600 , 116.png )
59302

>[Fraaankliiin~ Ahaha~ Haha~]
>>
No. 59304 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489136434.png - (47.27KB , 800x600 , 117.png )
59304

>"..."
>"..."
>>
No. 59306 ID: 1bfd27

>>59304
Those lips. So soft and warm and s-so inviting.
>>
No. 59308 ID: e3f578

"..."
>>
No. 59309 ID: 632862

>>59302
D'aaaaaaaaaw!
>>
No. 59310 ID: ee0a11

>>59302

Needs a little less on the legs and a little more on the chest. Then it'll be perfect.
>>
No. 59317 ID: 34e41d

A right hand could be good too, just gotta be able to attach the claw for combat.
>>
No. 59318 ID: a3b36a

Well, don't you have anything she can borrow until you get something of her own? Or do you only have that suit?

Also, now picture her as one of those tsundere tomboy types.
>>
No. 59321 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489190080.png - (123.04KB , 800x600 , 118.png )
59321

>[Oooiii! Ooii, Frank! Ooooii!!]
>>
No. 59322 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489193851.png - (45.93KB , 800x600 , 119.png )
59322

>"Ahaha-- Uh, hey, you could wear some of my old clothes~"
>"[..Okay..]"
>>
No. 59325 ID: 632862

>>59321
...d'aaaw?
>>
No. 59333 ID: 6faa8c

>>59322
I don't suppose we can replace the claw with a hand?

Also note how much easier it is to kiss her now.
>>
No. 59337 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489284468.png - (52.08KB , 800x600 , 120.png )
59337

>"..."
>"..Well.. hm.. Maybe with a bit less in the legs and more in the chest.. And if we replace your claw with a hand.. "
>"[Very well. ...Do I look more human?]"
>>
No. 59338 ID: 6faa8c

>>59337
*snort*

"A little, Buttercup."
>>
No. 59340 ID: a3b36a

"A bit. But you've got a certain charm to you as is, too."

Has Buttercup met your parents? One of them has at least seen her, earlier after all.
>>
No. 59342 ID: ee0a11

>>59337

"It's a start."
>>
No. 59356 ID: fb5d8e
File 125489401833.png - (52.07KB , 800x600 , 121.png )
59356

>"It's a start."
>>
No. 59362 ID: 34e41d

Silly robots. Always trying to be human.
>>
No. 59366 ID: 632862

>>59356
8I

I hope that was a kiss on the NOSE, young man!
>>
No. 59394 ID: 79e1ef

>>59366

They're just rubbing noses, of course... What else?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password