[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 60457)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125502858421.jpg - (51.65KB , 820x500 , dur1.jpg )
60457 No. 60457 ID: 9ac2a8

[Intro]
You are merrily on your way to Fursecon 2009.
Expand all images
>>
No. 60458 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502864469.jpg - (45.09KB , 820x500 , dur2.jpg )
60458

When suddenly...

BLAM!
>>
No. 60459 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502868215.jpg - (43.43KB , 820x500 , dur3.jpg )
60459

And you are no more...
>>
No. 60461 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12550287223.jpg - (16.70KB , 520x500 , dur4.jpg )
60461

You wake up.
What's all this then?
[/Intro]
>>
No. 60471 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502905468.jpg - (21.33KB , 520x500 , dur5.jpg )
60471

What the hell is wrong with your hand?
>>
No. 60472 ID: ed8d8a

fire eh? well then, there is only one course of action: Yiff
>>
No. 60474 ID: f4963f

>>60471
FOOL

ALL WE DO IN HELL IS PLAY DDR
>>
No. 60476 ID: 2adb83

>>60471
Try to figure out in what kind of abomination you turned, and where you are of course.
>>
No. 60477 ID: 950eaa

must investigate further.
>>
No. 60478 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502942160.jpg - (30.12KB , 520x500 , dur6.jpg )
60478

>>60472
Why, what an excellent plan! But wait - your penis is gone! This truly is hell!
>>
No. 60479 ID: fb5d8e

>>60478
oh murrr ;3
>>
No. 60481 ID: 950eaa

I have no penis but I must yaff
>>
No. 60484 ID: f4963f

>>60478
Forget the penis, man. Your figure's looking hella better. Just pose in front of a mirror all day.
>>
No. 60485 ID: d2ec7d

Make a deal with Satan. Get your dick back, get sent to Earth, you spread lust and depravity through the planet.
>>
No. 60486 ID: 31e12a

Do we still have an ass? Look around. Where are we?
>>
No. 60487 ID: 7eda8b

DO YOU HAVE A PROSTATE?
>>
No. 60488 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502967154.jpg - (22.20KB , 520x600 , dur7.jpg )
60488

Otherwise you look a lot like your dursona...
>>
No. 60490 ID: 2adb83

Look for someone or something to pose in front of.
>>
No. 60491 ID: bffa2a

>>60487

This is important--
>>
No. 60492 ID: f4963f

>>60485
This. It'll totally be worth it.
>>
No. 60493 ID: 31e12a

Did we not have a dick as a furry?
>>
No. 60497 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125502988339.jpg - (28.53KB , 520x600 , dur8.jpg )
60497

Your butthole seems to be gone as well - and no dicktail either!
>>
No. 60500 ID: bffa2a

But I poop from there
>>
No. 60501 ID: 2adb83

>>60497
You're a furry now, you're not limited to normal or even normal abnormal sexual activities.
Get creative.
>>
No. 60504 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503004935.jpg - (16.35KB , 520x600 , dur9.jpg )
60504

Something's approaching!
>>
No. 60505 ID: 950eaa

>>60500
what is going on here
>>
No. 60507 ID: 2adb83

>>60504
INVESTIGATE!
>>
No. 60513 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503065180.jpg - (47.36KB , 520x600 , anubis1.jpg )
60513

"Hello. I am Anubis, Keeper of the Chasm of Fur. You must be Oliver Green, also known as 'Twinklemon72'?"
>>
No. 60514 ID: f4963f

>>60513
Why yes. Yes I am. <3
>>
No. 60516 ID: 7eda8b

Say "No, I'm TwinkleMOON72. With two Os."
>>
No. 60517 ID: bffa2a

>>60516

Howl the MOON part.
>>
No. 60521 ID: 2adb83

>>60513
"Have you seen all the pictures I've drawn with you?"
>>
No. 60533 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12550312513.jpg - (25.80KB , 520x600 , anubis2.jpg )
60533

"Oh. I assume there has been a typographical error. I shall send word to scold the data imps."
>>
No. 60536 ID: 7eda8b

Say "So, do you weigh my heart against a feather now, or has the protocol changed?"
>>
No. 60537 ID: 7d87d9

>>60533
A data wut?

They're Cyber Elfs dumbass!
>>
No. 60543 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503175634.jpg - (29.76KB , 520x600 , anubis3.jpg )
60543

>>60521
"Why yes. My employer makes it sure I get all the... ah, 'fan-art'. Your knowledge of canine anatomy is rather... in-depth."
>>60536
"No, no. I did that with the first 'furry' customer and the scale, how to put it, catapulted the feather away. It was a very good feather, too, mind you."
>>
No. 60548 ID: bffa2a

"So, what happens now? Did you know you're my hero? Who's your employer? May I blow you?"
>>
No. 60552 ID: 2adb83

>>60543
"And the commissions I payed this artist to draw my dursona getting "intimate" with you? He always called them creepy even by his standards, but I'm sure you appreciated them."
>>
No. 60562 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503259648.jpg - (34.88KB , 520x600 , anubis4.jpg )
60562

>>60548
"We are going to the Chasm of Fur, of course."
"No."
"A large horned fellow. I am sure you get the picture."
"I'm afraid I had to... ah, undergo an operation. After the little... ah, incident with Bastet. I hear they still haven't found a home for the pups."
---
"And now, if you'd follow me, please."
>>
No. 60564 ID: f4963f

>>60562
Okay. :3

Stare at his figure as he goes along. Mm, Anubis.
>>
No. 60565 ID: 950eaa

I'm not sure what's going on here but I can't look away.
>>
No. 60566 ID: 2adb83

>>60562
Follow the big muscular anthropomorphic Jackal.
>>
No. 60567 ID: bffa2a

>>60562

"I'm in hell? Whyyyyyyyy? I never hurt anybody, I never even met anybody and I treated my dog like my loved one. Why am I in hell?"
>>
No. 60569 ID: b94893

>>60562
"So is it really too hot to yiff here?"
>>
No. 60570 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503334297.jpg - (32.87KB , 520x600 , anubis5.jpg )
60570

>>60564
>>
No. 60572 ID: 2adb83

>>60570
"accidentally" bump into him when he stops.
>>
No. 60573 ID: bffa2a

Damn he's huge
>>
No. 60585 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503419724.jpg - (26.71KB , 520x600 , anubis6.jpg )
60585

>>60572
Ouch! Apparently his hindquarters are obsidian or something!
>>
No. 60593 ID: bffa2a

I've got buns of steel.
>>
No. 60595 ID: 2adb83

>>60585
I see. "bumping into" is of course easily confused with "running into at maximum speed". My fault obvious.
Fall down crying and roll up in a ball of pain.
>>
No. 60598 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503465440.jpg - (25.29KB , 520x600 , anubis7.jpg )
60598

"Do mind your step."
"..."
"Anyhow, we're now at the treshold of the Chasm. There's someone here I'd like you to meet."
>>
No. 60600 ID: bffa2a

Satan's barbed cock? :3
>>
No. 60609 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503522941.jpg - (37.47KB , 520x600 , moreau.jpg )
60609

There seems to be some sort of house ahead of you.
>>
No. 60617 ID: 950eaa

>>60609
Oh murr! A house of adventures I bet! Let's see what we have here
>>
No. 60628 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503594364.jpg - (23.09KB , 520x600 , imp1.jpg )
60628

Suddenly an imp appears.
"Sir Anubis, sir! Code Seven, sir! 'Tis urgent!"

"I see. I need to leave. Visit the house, but do not leave its vicinity, you hear me?"

Anubis strides away with the imp.
>>
No. 60629 ID: 4ac1cf

Slap him on the ass as he leaves.
>>
No. 60635 ID: 8e18cd

>>60628

Yell "WTF is code 7?"
>>
No. 60640 ID: 632862

>>60628
Immediately wander off.
>>
No. 60653 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503668264.jpg - (26.89KB , 520x600 , slap.jpg )
60653

Better luck next time. Anubis doesn't seem to hear you.
>>
No. 60661 ID: 9d41ab

Go in da murr house!
>>
No. 60679 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503725541.jpg - (30.74KB , 520x600 , hell1.jpg )
60679

>>60640
>>60661
The road seems to split here. The path up leads to the house, whereas the stairs down lead to... you don't know where they lead to! The sign has no text on it.
>>
No. 60683 ID: bffa2a

>>60679

Get in da house you murr.
>>
No. 60686 ID: 2adb83

>>60679
Down you go.
Conforming to conformity is for mundanes.
>>
No. 60688 ID: 836eb8

Go into the house. As if anubis could be taking you anywhere other than some kind of super orgy. He read your fanfics. He knows what you're all about.
>>
No. 60690 ID: 8e18cd

>>60679

To da house
>>
No. 60698 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503772866.jpg - (20.21KB , 520x600 , murdur.jpg )
60698

You seem to be feeling indecisive. You decide to follow the next thought that crosses your mind.
>>
No. 60704 ID: 2adb83

>>60698
Down!
>>
No. 60711 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503793543.jpg - (20.56KB , 520x600 , down.jpg )
60711

Down it is! You always knew you had impulse control issues.
>>
No. 60723 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125503829713.jpg - (44.46KB , 520x600 , cont.jpg )
60723

Oliver's Inferno will be continued next week!
>>
No. 60766 ID: 1689ab

3 house vs 1 down is indecisive?
>>
No. 63390 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536274099.jpg - (45.19KB , 720x700 , oliver.jpg )
63390

You descend the long stairway. Down below echo the sounds of pitiful screams and the low buzzing of several voices.
>>
No. 63391 ID: 7d87d9

>>63390
Those stairs look kinda rickety... It'd be easy to fall...
>>
No. 63393 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536341985.jpg - (44.65KB , 720x700 , oliver2.jpg )
63393

Don't worry! It's not like bad things ever happen to y-
>>
No. 63396 ID: 43d730

>>63393
Scream.
>>
No. 63398 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536379973.jpg - (45.46KB , 720x700 , oliver3.jpg )
63398

"Aaaayyeeeeee-!"
>>
No. 63400 ID: 9b4b34

>>63398
Be in horrible pain for some time, then stand up and look around.
>>
No. 63401 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536447685.jpg - (34.01KB , 720x700 , oliver4.jpg )
63401

You seem to bleed more than a Quentin Tarantino movie these days.
>>
No. 63402 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536464150.jpg - (41.08KB , 720x700 , things.jpg )
63402

The surrounding area is filled with these... things. They chant:
"Not to yiff; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
Not to watch Lion King; that is the law. Are we not Men?
Not to masturbate while playing Starfox; that is the Law. Are we not Men?"
>>
No. 63403 ID: 9b4b34

>>63402
Ask them which D&D edition's the best.
>>
No. 63410 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12553653338.jpg - (25.50KB , 720x700 , things2.jpg )
63410

You ask the creatures about Dungeons and Dragons.
The fat one approaches you and groans: "You are not a Man! Have you not visited the House of Pain?"
>>
No. 63411 ID: 9b4b34

>>63410
Pretend to be indeed man, maybe they'll fall for it.
But anyways, the House of Pain is probably not that bad. http://i.imagehost.org/download/0564/House_of_Pain
>>
No. 63416 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536656474.jpg - (38.45KB , 720x700 , oliverman.jpg )
63416

After a quick make-over, you utter: "I'm a Man! See, opposable thumbs!"
>>
No. 63417 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536705685.jpg - (42.14KB , 720x700 , things3.jpg )
63417

"Indeed, he is a Man!"

The 'Men' return to chanting the Law.
>>
No. 63420 ID: 43d730

>>63417
GTFO.
Any way out of this mess?
You might want to mumble and dance around a bit if you have to move through the crowd like in that one zombie movie.
>>
No. 63422 ID: d0ef8d

lets um. sneak through the crowd as nonchallantly as possible
>>
No. 63424 ID: 9b4b34

Ask them about their intriguing little community. Try to find out as much as possible.
>>
No. 63427 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536796789.jpg - (32.74KB , 720x700 , quest1.jpg )
63427

You try to inquire the closest Man about the community here.

The Man replies:
"His is the House of Pain.
His is the Hand that Makes.
His is the Hand that wounds.
His is the Hand that heals."
>>
No. 63433 ID: f4963f

>>63427
Rrright. Let's avoid that place for now then.

Um. Let's be on our merry way! To not-freak land.

Yes. That's the furry saying this.
>>
No. 63439 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12553689301.jpg - (37.75KB , 720x700 , quest2.jpg )
63439

There seems to be no other way out of the chasm than the flight of stairs. Would you like to go up and explore the area there or spend more time with the Men?
>>
No. 63441 ID: 43d730

>>63439
Well, I'm guessing the house up there is the house they keep talking about...

Well, two choices here.
Hope you can get through the house without ending up like these guys, or hide down here and try to start a revolution.
>>
No. 63444 ID: f4963f

>>63439
Are there no other areas of Hell we can visit? Certainly we can visit another area of Hell. Preferrably before buns-of-steel returns. Look around!
>>
No. 63445 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125536953342.jpg - (23.48KB , 720x700 , thing1.jpg )
63445

"Psst! I know you're not one of us. He hasn't gotten to you yet. I was once like you, a furry. He made me like this... He made all of us like this... This is our eternal punishment."
>>
No. 63449 ID: f4963f

>>63445
Who is 'he'? Ol' Scratch? El Diablos? Lucifer?
>>
No. 63450 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537022336.jpg - (31.35KB , 720x700 , thing2.jpg )
63450

"No, his name is Moreau. He was a vivisectionist back on Earth. They say he cut up animals to look like humans or something."

"Oh shit, here comes Montgomery... find the ones who hide behind the rocks - and don't let Montgomery catch you!"
>>
No. 63453 ID: f4963f

>>63450
I suggest you do so, boy.
>>
No. 63455 ID: 9b4b34

>>63450
Yeah, rock on.
Also verify species of fursona.
>>
No. 63458 ID: 7eda8b

Find staircase. Ascend immediately.
>>
No. 63461 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537097590.jpg - (56.84KB , 720x700 , montgomery.jpg )
63461

The crowd of Men begins to part as a man with a whip and a pith helmet makes his way through the chasm, roaring: "Alright then, where's that fugitive you are hiding?"

The Man who spoke to you motions you to climb back up before Montgomery spots you.
"Remember me as a badgertaur!" he/she shouts after you.
>>
No. 63462 ID: 7eda8b

Depart for where Anubis left you at once.
>>
No. 63468 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537146631.jpg - (51.84KB , 720x700 , climb.jpg )
63468

You sure wish you could just fall back up.
>>
No. 63470 ID: 7eda8b

Faster, you fucker.

Just think of how much easier this is now that you're not fat.
>>
No. 63472 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537214069.jpg - (32.36KB , 720x700 , oliver5.jpg )
63472

Finally!
>>
No. 63473 ID: 7eda8b

Get back to the spot you were at before, before Anubis spots you.
>>
No. 63474 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537247172.jpg - (18.08KB , 720x700 , rock.jpg )
63474

On your way back, you hear giggling from behind a rock.
>>
No. 63475 ID: f4963f

>>63474
Investigate!
>>
No. 63479 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Come out right now or I shall make bad puns at you."
>>
No. 63482 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125537328961.jpg - (65.53KB , 720x700 , rock2.jpg )
63482

Behind the rock, you discover Dante and Faust playing poker, drinking whiskey and smoking weed.
Oliver's adventures will be updated again tomorrow!
>>
No. 63917 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544564412.jpg - (57.91KB , 720x700 , dantefaust.jpg )
63917

"Shhh, we're hiding!"
>>
No. 63918 ID: 1be958

From what?
>>
No. 63919 ID: 8e18cd

Hiding from what?
>>
No. 63921 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544621425.jpg - (42.11KB , 720x700 , faust.jpg )
63921

"Our wivesh, man. After a few centuriesh they're all nag and zero fun! We came down here where they can't find ush!"
"Hic!"
>>
No. 63924 ID: 1be958

Mind if I hide with you?
>>
No. 63925 ID: 9d41ab

Say you need to hide with them so you don't lose your murrfect fur. Ask them if there's a way to get away from the crazy taxidermist.
>>
No. 63927 ID: 8e18cd

Ummm... yeah, mind if I join you for a bit?

Say, do you know any good joints around here?
>>
No. 63929 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12554468998.jpg - (53.46KB , 720x700 , anubis8.jpg )
63929

"Shure thing, man. Take a sheat-"
"OLIVER, WHERE ARE YOU? THE HOUSE OF PAIN AWAITS YOU!"
>>
No. 63930 ID: 1be958

hehe. He's so cute when he's angry. Lets hide a little while longer.

While we're here ask the other guys where you are, what this place is all about, you know?
>>
No. 63931 ID: 8e18cd

UH OH. Hide. Hide and don't say a thing.
>>
No. 63935 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544768788.jpg - (22.06KB , 720x700 , dante.jpg )
63935

"Wow. What a party-pooper."
"Say, can you drive?"
>>
No. 63940 ID: 1be958

No, but I've played enough starfox. Its practically the same thing, right?
>>
No. 63941 ID: 9d41ab

We can probably do that, right? Say yes even if you can't.
>>
No. 63942 ID: 8e18cd

I bet driving is just like playing GTA.

So yeah sure, we can drive.
>>
No. 63944 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544822929.jpg - (38.84KB , 720x700 , car.jpg )
63944

"Perfect, let's go then!"
>>
No. 63945 ID: f4963f

>>63944
Oh hell yes, Hearse!

Let's drive like a wolfbunny outa hell!
>>
No. 63948 ID: 8e18cd

>>63944

We ain't driving it unless it has a ZZ-Top logo on the side.
>>
No. 63950 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544880254.jpg - (41.37KB , 720x700 , car1.jpg )
63950

"Jusht keep going on the highway until you come to the intershection. Pick a deshtination you fancy. Take ush shomewhere fun, bunny-dog... man."
>>
No. 63952 ID: 9d41ab

See what's on the radio, (if there is one).
>>
No. 63954 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544924964.jpg - (23.18KB , 720x700 , radio.jpg )
63954

Since you are on a HIGHWAY and in HELL, there's really only one song that could possibly be playing.
>>
No. 63956 ID: 8e18cd

>>63954

I thought hell radio stations would be playing a lot of bad music.
>>
No. 63957 ID: 9d41ab

Well, we should rock the fuck out until we get to the crossroads.
>>
No. 63963 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125544962788.jpg - (29.93KB , 720x700 , rickroll.jpg )
63963

>>63954
...Which is of course Rick Astley's We're No Strangers to Love - your very favourite!
>>
No. 63969 ID: 9d41ab

Nice. Lets get to those crossroads.
>>
No. 63970 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125545015772.jpg - (56.01KB , 720x700 , intersection.jpg )
63970

You reach the intersection.
>>
No. 63971 ID: 9d41ab

New Babel Club sounds like a happenin' joint.
>>
No. 63972 ID: 6ed7b0

go to gay bar, you're not invited to the party
>>
No. 63974 ID: 8e18cd

Gay bar. Only option
>>
No. 63975 ID: d2ec7d

>>63974
But he has no dick. It's rather pointless.
>>
No. 63977 ID: 8e18cd

>>63975

He's a furFAG
>>
No. 63978 ID: c3ff5b

Oh man, that pan is a total fox. We have to go there.
>>
No. 63980 ID: c3ff5b

>>63977
he has no ass either.
>>
No. 63985 ID: af3e6d

>>63970
Gay Commies. No contest.
>>
No. 63987 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12554513387.jpg - (38.38KB , 720x700 , offtodabar.jpg )
63987

And so you are on your way to the Leninist-Marxist Gay Bar!

To be continued.
>>
No. 63992 ID: 7d87d9

We're a superstar! AT THE GAY BAR!
>>
No. 64722 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125554884765.jpg - (36.24KB , 720x600 , new1.jpg )
64722

Suddenly the car jerks violently. It's like something landed on the roof.
>>
No. 64723 ID: e16ca8

Is there a low hanging protrusion we can drive under to knock it off?
>>
No. 64724 ID: 43d730

>>64722
Scream something about bat country.
>>
No. 64725 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125554950445.jpg - (30.68KB , 720x600 , ohello.jpg )
64725

"Hello there."
>>
No. 64728 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125554974634.jpg - (35.30KB , 720x600 , sphinxd.jpg )
64728

"None may pass without facing the Sphinx first."
>>
No. 64729 ID: f4963f

>>64728
Stare at the sphynx dumbfoundedly.

Complement his/her good looks.
>>
No. 64733 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555099925.jpg - (46.40KB , 720x600 , sphinxd2.jpg )
64733

"Why, of course I am beautiful. I combine the best of three creatures... unlike you."
>>
No. 64734 ID: 8e18cd

But you have boobs... ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
No. 64736 ID: c7553f

>>64734
Some boobs occasionally ain't bad.
Tell her the answer is Man
>>
No. 64738 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555188511.jpg - (54.01KB , 720x600 , boob.jpg )
64738

"Who said I had breasts? Oh, and I don't do riddles anymore. That prick Oidipus solved my only riddle like three thousand years ago."
>>
No. 64740 ID: 7d87d9

Well this won't end well... Those two are NEVER going to let you down.

Although hopefully Anubis won't find us with her
>>
No. 64741 ID: 43d730

>>64738
So, uh, what do you do now, then?
>>
No. 64742 ID: c7553f

Be frozen with fear or enjoy it. Depending on your preferences.
>>
No. 64743 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555289637.jpg - (32.18KB , 720x600 , gravity.jpg )
64743

"Did someone just reverse the gravity?"
"Shuddup and help me, my whishkey'sh runnin' away!"
>>
No. 64744 ID: f4963f

>>64743
I'd say hurry up and get to the gay bar, but this is, um, kind of what we came here for anyway, right?

Have fun?
>>
No. 64745 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555329858.jpg - (25.25KB , 720x600 , sphinx3.jpg )
64745

"So anyways, since that motherfucking Oedipus - pun intended - solved my only riddle, I've developed a new way to test the wits of my victims. The game is the game of kings...
It's called..."
>>
No. 64746 ID: c7553f

>>64743
Watch the disgusting activities of those two filthy animals and make philosophical comments about it.
>>
No. 64747 ID: 7d87d9

>>64745
CHECKERS!
>>
No. 64750 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555357759.jpg - (24.36KB , 720x600 , sphinxcloseup.jpg )
64750

"Tic... tac... TOE!"
>>
No. 64751 ID: 7d87d9

>>64750
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But the only winning move is NOT to play.
>>
No. 64752 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555380181.jpg - (8.05KB , 720x600 , tictactoe.jpg )
64752

[This is how it works: copy his image to an application of your choice. Add your mark. Fastest poster wins the round. Sphinx adds her mark. New round begins.]
>>
No. 64753 ID: c7553f

>>64750
"Sure, your toes are nice"
>>
No. 64755 ID: 7d87d9
File 125555391812.png - (35.14KB , 720x600 , 1a.png )
64755

>>
No. 64756 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555414126.jpg - (14.88KB , 720x600 , toe1.jpg )
64756

"Ah, the famous Centre of the Grid move. Beginner's tactic, hah."
>>
No. 64758 ID: 7d87d9
File 125555423336.png - (53.99KB , 720x600 , 1a.png )
64758

>>
No. 64761 ID: 45396a

>>64756
Beginner or not you're still boned.
>>
No. 64762 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555453428.jpg - (18.58KB , 720x600 , toe2.jpg )
64762

"You're not much of a gambler, are you?"
>>
No. 64763 ID: 7d87d9
File 125555457318.png - (63.23KB , 720x600 , 1a.png )
64763

>>
No. 64765 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555472169.jpg - (21.98KB , 720x600 , toe3.jpg )
64765

"Like I'm falling for that one!"
>>
No. 64766 ID: 7d87d9
File 125555476442.png - (70.60KB , 720x600 , 1a.png )
64766

I win!
>>
No. 64767 ID: 7d87d9

Perform Dance
>>
No. 64771 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555495065.jpg - (26.84KB , 720x600 , thegame.jpg )
64771

"What! But how?"
>>
No. 64773 ID: f4963f

>>64771
YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY ELITE TIC-TAC-TOE SKILLS, BEEYOTCH. I now declare you my pet.
>>
No. 64777 ID: 7d87d9

So do you wanta come clubbing with us?
>>
No. 64778 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555550551.jpg - (46.69KB , 720x600 , dance.jpg )
64778

You celebrate your victory by the means of interpretive dance! You also declare the Sphinx as your pet.
>>
No. 64779 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555572657.jpg - (40.43KB , 720x600 , smash.jpg )
64779

"Pet? PET? I'll show you who's whose pet around here!"
>>
No. 64782 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555601165.jpg - (30.74KB , 720x600 , insidecar.jpg )
64782

"Dude! Not in the car!"
"What? It washn't me, you oaf!"
>>
No. 64783 ID: 7d87d9

By Pet I mean... I wanted to PET you because you are VERY pretty...
>>
No. 64785 ID: e16ca8

Ask her to let you wriggle between her murrfect toes.
>>
No. 64786 ID: c7553f

Good job fucking it up guys.
Can we still get our price for winning at Tic Tac Toe?
>>
No. 64787 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125555639130.jpg - (26.96KB , 720x600 , sphinxleaves.jpg )
64787

"Yeah, yeah, save it! I bet you diddled your mum as well. I'm off. Enjoy walking, hah!"

The Sphinx spreads her wings and flies off.

Oliver's Inferno is to be continued.
>>
No. 65115 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563420568.jpg - (53.18KB , 720x700 , oliverquest.jpg )
65115

"So, I died, went to Hell and the Sphinx smashed my ride. What the hell am I supposed to do now?"
>>
No. 65116 ID: 8e18cd

Yaff... oh wait... you CAN'T! HAHAHAHAHA
>>
No. 65117 ID: 4e49f2

>>60766

Hush you, DM is railroading.
>>
No. 65118 ID: 43d730

>>65115
Masturbate furious... Nevermind.
Find your sister and... Nevermind.
HUG TOM RE... Nevermind.

What are your surroundings like?
Are those two goits still in the wreckage of the car?
Might as well keep going to the gay bar.
>>
No. 65119 ID: 9dec02

>>65115
check if those guys are still there and look around if you see something interesting.
>>
No. 65120 ID: d6c24b

Locate and inspect nipples. We were not informed of their status and condition.
>>
No. 65121 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563525052.jpg - (20.84KB , 720x700 , highway.jpg )
65121

There's the motorway, some black rocks and erupting volcanoes on the horizon. It smells of sulphur and brimstone.
>>
No. 65122 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563534521.jpg - (33.47KB , 720x700 , trappedinthecar.jpg )
65122

"Wake up, you idiot! You are drooling on my besht cap!"
>>
No. 65123 ID: 9dec02

>>65122
Try to get em out of the car and see if there's something to salvage. Start walking along the highway the direction you were driving before and look out for any vehicles. I'm sure you can trust people you meet here about hitchhiking.
>>
No. 65124 ID: 43d730

>>65122
Right the car (If you can), then get those two out and either walking or stop for the day and hitchhike.
>>
No. 65125 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563596394.jpg - (38.21KB , 720x700 , nip.jpg )
65125

And no nipples.
>>
No. 65126 ID: 9dec02

>>65125
Yeah, but I'm sure he still got his tongue. He already talked, so...
>>
No. 65127 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563643744.jpg - (43.05KB , 720x700 , car2.jpg )
65127

You peer inside the car.

"Hey look, it'sh your dog!"
"No, I'm pretty sure he's your dog."
>>
No. 65128 ID: d6c24b

>>65127
Pull out the alchemist, leave the poet.
>>
No. 65129 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563727911.jpg - (26.07KB , 720x700 , car3.jpg )
65129

You attempt to fish out Faust.
"That'sh it Lasshie, pull me outta thish well!"

However, he's trapped under Dante.
>>
No. 65130 ID: 43d730

>>65129
Oh, for...
Just pull them both out and drag them along.
>>
No. 65131 ID: 9dec02

Take both with you for now, you can always leave em behind if they get annoying.
>>
No. 65132 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563788952.jpg - (43.36KB , 720x700 , rescuerangers.jpg )
65132

One succesful rescue operation complete!
>>
No. 65133 ID: d6c24b

>>65132
Group hug. The council demands it.
>>
No. 65134 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563832418.jpg - (38.57KB , 720x700 , duofatale.jpg )
65134

"He'sh totally my dog."
"Nu-uh, I bet you don't even know his name!"
"Uh, shure do, it'sh... Poochie. Right, Poochie?"
>>
No. 65135 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125563862147.jpg - (36.78KB , 720x700 , surprise.jpg )
65135

Good thing you are a specialist in surprise group hugs.
>>
No. 65136 ID: 9dec02

>>65134
You two should should stand each about 30 feet away from ´him and try to attract him. This way you'll know who he belongs to.
>>
No. 65138 ID: d6c24b

>>65135
OLIVER pick up FAUST.
OLIVER walk ROAD.
>>
No. 65139 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125564001741.jpg - (29.64KB , 720x700 , thumb.jpg )
65139

You decide to try the hitchhike plan. There's gotta be at least some traffic in Hell, right?
>>
No. 65141 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125564042410.jpg - (39.21KB , 720x700 , roadan.jpg )
65141

You pick up Faust, who in turn insists on picking up Dante. You begin walking on the road, while attempting to catch a ride.
>>
No. 65142 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125564077662.jpg - (48.73KB , 720x700 , chickenlegs.jpg )
65142

Something seems to be approaching.
>>
No. 65143 ID: 43d730

>>65142
Try
"Little hut, little hut, stand with your back to the wasteland and your front to me."
But only if it doesn't stop first.
And it probably only works in russian.
>>
No. 65144 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12556412235.jpg - (37.18KB , 720x700 , cabin.jpg )
65144

The cabin stops right in front of you.
>>
No. 65146 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125564154628.jpg - (41.94KB , 720x700 , tbc.jpg )
65146

And since it's a little slow today, Oliver's Inferno is to be continued.
>>
No. 65195 ID: db1ae6

OH FUCK! BABA YAGA! BABA YAGA! DO YOU HAVE ANY BABY MEAT TO FEED HER?

Ah, gotta love fucked up slavic fairy tales. She's pretty grimdark until she was made laughable in the recent years.
>>
No. 65237 ID: e16ca8

Oh god run before she starts chasing you in her iron mortar and pestle.
>>
No. 65271 ID: 01c610

Bite the giant chicken legs, you lurve chicken hmmm.
>>
No. 65284 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571397813.jpg - (50.89KB , 620x600 , baba.jpg )
65284

An elderly lady peers out of the chimney.
"Who the hell did that? Hold on a minute, are you trying to eat my house?"
>>
No. 65285 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571400189.jpg - (32.29KB , 620x600 , nom.jpg )
65285

>>
No. 65286 ID: 43d730

>>65285
Attempt to look innocent.
>>
No. 65287 ID: f4963f

>>65285
Smile up to her innocently.
>>
No. 65288 ID: 88e6b4

>>65285
"No. I'm just looking for guidance grandmother."
Keep gnawing on the toe.
>>
No. 65289 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571428076.jpg - (24.21KB , 620x600 , innocent.jpg )
65289

>>
No. 65290 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571472799.jpg - (42.07KB , 620x600 , baba1.jpg )
65290

"Guidance? Wotcha mean? Cantya see I'm busy? My damned toyboy ran off again!"
>>
No. 65291 ID: 88e6b4

>>65290
>My damned toyboy ran off again!
Do I smell a fetch quest?
Oliver is partial some kind of messed up dog thing, shouldn't be any problem.
>>
No. 65292 ID: f4963f

>>65290
What Toyboy?

Is that anything like a Boytoy?
>>
No. 65294 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571551988.jpg - (58.67KB , 620x600 , baba2.jpg )
65294

"That blasted Grigori! Bet he's gawn to that durned Gay Bar o' his again!"
>>
No. 65295 ID: 43d730

>>65294
Funny, that's where we're headed!
>>
No. 65296 ID: f4963f

>>65294
Ey, we'll look for 'im if you take us there. :3
>>
No. 65297 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571614242.jpg - (57.33KB , 620x600 , baba3.jpg )
65297

"Oh? And ya think I should give ya a ride, eh? What's in it for me, I ask?"
>>
No. 65298 ID: 01c610

>>65297
For the price of one boy toy you get two! ;3
>>
No. 65299 ID: f4963f

>>65297
... are you acquainted with anyone named Shadran, by chance?

Anyway, we can totally look for your boytoy if you take us to the gay bar~
>>
No. 65300 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571651254.jpg - (34.56KB , 620x600 , baba4.jpg )
65300

"Well, since it -is- male only, ya might be o' use after all. Get in you lot!"
>>
No. 65301 ID: 43d730

>>65300
For the love of chocolate, don't touch anything that might be cooking.
Don't promise her anything you can't repay.
And don't lie on the stove, she usually does that.
>>
No. 65302 ID: 5d5878

>>65300
Join Baba Yaga! TO THE GAY BAR, AWAY!
>>
No. 65303 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571737080.jpg - (55.12KB , 620x600 , babayagacabin.jpg )
65303

You, accompanied by Faust and Dante, enter Baba Yaga's cabin.
The walls are lined with bottles of vodka and left-over Soviet firearms and explosives.
"Don't touch anything!"
>>
No. 65306 ID: 43d730

>>65303
That sounds like a remarkably good idea.
Keep the other two from poking anything either.
If you get bored then try using whatever abilities your dursona supposedly had, to see if they carried over.
>>
No. 65311 ID: f4963f

>>65303
You heard her. Don't touch anything.

Not a thing! Got that, furball?
>>
No. 65314 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571824127.jpg - (47.19KB , 620x600 , insidecabin.jpg )
65314

Let's see... no magic sword, no wings, no fire breath, no cyber tech limbs... Wow, all your cool and original abilities seem to be gone.
>>
No. 65317 ID: f4963f

>>65314
Mourn loss of taildick.

Also, keep an eye on... is that Dante or Faust who looks all giddy? Either way, keep an eye on him. Don't let him fubar the situation by touching anything.
>>
No. 65319 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571936531.jpg - (47.84KB , 620x600 , babacabin.jpg )
65319

You keep an eye on Faust.
>>
No. 65320 ID: 88e6b4

>>65319
Make sad puppy eyes at Baba Yaga for some vodka.
>>
No. 65321 ID: f4963f

Grab hold of him by the goatee and tell him 'NO. BAD BOY. NO TOUCHIE.'
>>
No. 65322 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125571996711.jpg - (26.96KB , 620x600 , puppies.jpg )
65322

You opt for the puppy eyes.
>>
No. 65323 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125572045176.jpg - (41.73KB , 620x600 , guessthatmeansno.jpg )
65323

>>
No. 65324 ID: f4963f

Cry. :<
>>
No. 65325 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Can't we have some in exchange for helping you?"
>>
No. 65327 ID: 88e6b4

>>65323
"But we need some Vodka to get in the prober Gay Bar mood. Don't you see that?"
>>
No. 65328 ID: 43d730

>>65323
Smack him on the back of the head.
>>
No. 65329 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12557214368.jpg - (63.61KB , 620x600 , baba5.jpg )
65329

>>65325
"How about ya get a free 'not-gettin' eaten' coupon for yer troubles?"
>>
No. 65330 ID: 88e6b4

Not getting eaten huh?
What's Olivers stance to vore?
>>
No. 65333 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125572358139.jpg - (37.66KB , 620x600 , disciprine.jpg )
65333

Vore is cool as long as you are not the one getting eaten. Well, at least not by an old human hag.

Also, time for disciplinary action.
>>
No. 65334 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125572380886.jpg - (21.10KB , 620x600 , danteh.jpg )
65334

"Told you he was my dog."
>>
No. 65336 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125572396293.gif - (52.29KB , 384x455 , leninanim.gif )
65336

[Animated]
Suddenly you see a huge neon light Lenin through the open door of Baba Yaga's Cabin.

Oliver's Inferno is to be continued.
>>
No. 65379 ID: 15f6d6

Roll up in there like we own the place.
>>
No. 65437 ID: 7d87d9

>>65379
Make sure there isn't some scary dog thing around here. I think she hates communists she might think you're one of them and maul you.
>>
No. 66159 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587723563.jpg - (28.13KB , 620x500 , sovietbar.jpg )
66159

Close up the Gay Bar looks thoroughly Soviet.
>>
No. 66160 ID: f4963f

>>66159
A-A fellow furry? One that's not been reduced to a quivering blob reciting the Law?!
HUG BEAR!
>>
No. 66161 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587785928.jpg - (34.52KB , 620x600 , offwego.jpg )
66161

You attempt to leap off, but Baba Yaga stops you.
>>
No. 66162 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587803482.jpg - (31.49KB , 620x600 , baba6.jpg )
66162

"Don't forget Grigori. He's tall, dark and handsome."
>>
No. 66163 ID: f4963f

>>66162
Okay, okay! Grigori, got it! Lady, we've got some murry scritch-cuddling to do!
>>
No. 66164 ID: a93c77

>>66160
No, no. It's an actual bear, see.

>>66162
Get in ye bar.
>>
No. 66165 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587836145.jpg - (21.75KB , 620x600 , dandf.jpg )
66165

Also, Dante and Faust insist on coming along.
>>
No. 66166 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587865920.jpg - (34.69KB , 620x600 , mishka1.jpg )
66166

"Stop! Tis bar for Communist Gay only!"
>>
No. 66167 ID: 5d5878

>>66166
This is a personal challenge. You must prove you're a gay communist.
>>
No. 66168 ID: f4963f

>>66166
HUG BEAR.

If he asks what you're doing, tell him that you're redistributing love from the rich to the poor. Because you want to spread the love around. <3
>>
No. 66169 ID: a63968

>>66167
Distribute your homosexuality freely to prove you're indeed a gay communist.
>>
No. 66170 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587933052.jpg - (33.38KB , 620x600 , hugbear.jpg )
66170

You hug the bear.
>>
No. 66171 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125587939055.jpg - (31.62KB , 620x600 , yelp.jpg )
66171

"Vho tell you it okay to hug Mishka?"
>>
No. 66172 ID: a93c77

>>66171
Casually point at Dante.
>>
No. 66173 ID: a63968

>>66171
"I though we're all gay communists here :("
>>
No. 66174 ID: f4963f

>>66171
Are you withholding love from us? Are you selfishly hoarding in your love like a greedy capitalist pig? :<
>>
No. 66175 ID: 33bb8b

>>66174
oh yes this!
>>
No. 66176 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588077492.jpg - (27.76KB , 620x600 , mishka2.jpg )
66176

>>66174
"You try hit on Mishka?"
>>
No. 66177 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588154812.jpg - (31.18KB , 620x600 , mishka3.jpg )
66177

"Nobody find Mishka adorable after Summer Olympic 1980..."
>>
No. 66178 ID: 15f6d6

Compliment the bear's masculine physique. Also, talk about how the means of production must remain in the hands of the people.
>>
No. 66179 ID: a63968

>>66177
"I think you're adorable and I'm sure Victor sees it the same way."
>>
No. 66180 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588266993.jpg - (43.21KB , 620x600 , mishka4.jpg )
66180

"Dog Man very kind to Mishka!"
>>
No. 66181 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588304058.jpg - (25.85KB , 620x600 , mishka5.jpg )
66181

"Can now go to Gay Bar. Mishka need time alone."
>>
No. 66182 ID: 15f6d6

Let's get up in that gay bar!
>>
No. 66183 ID: a63968

/quest/ - literal gay bears

also enter da gay bar.
>>
No. 66185 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12558835206.jpg - (105.43KB , 920x500 , BAP.jpg )
66185

The Gay Bar is filled with smoke and flashing lights. A techno mix of the soviet national anthem is playing. I's hard to tell what's what.

However, you can see a dance floor, a bar counter, some kind of a variety show and then some tables cluttered near the walls.
>>
No. 66186 ID: 15f6d6

Let's check out the show.
>>
No. 66189 ID: a63968

Let's take in the ambiance before doing anything rash. walk a little bit around and see what's going on. What kinda creatures populate the bar. Humans? Demons? More furfags?
>>
No. 66193 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588432328.jpg - (40.25KB , 620x600 , lenin3.jpg )
66193

The variety show does seem appealing.
You find Vladimir Lenin posing with what appears to be a large Fabergé egg.

Unfortunately you can't understand what he's saying.
>>
No. 66194 ID: a63968

>>66193
I've got absolutely no idea what to say about this.
Proceed to explore the attractions of the gay bar.
>>
No. 66195 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588477812.jpg - (23.49KB , 620x600 , variety.jpg )
66195

You sure haven't seen reverse oviposition like that since HurrCon '04.
>>
No. 66197 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588503456.jpg - (22.13KB , 620x600 , dantefaustleave.jpg )
66197

Dante and Faust suddenly need to visit the little boys' room. You are left alone.
>>
No. 66198 ID: a93c77

>>66195
Become entranced by the magnificent visage.
>>
No. 66199 ID: 15f6d6

let's go check out the bar area of the bar. We probably need something to drink after seeing an act like that.
>>
No. 66200 ID: a63968

>>66199
Yeah, some Vodka. Does Oliver have any money at all or are drinks free in hell?
>>
No. 66201 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588544953.jpg - (20.40KB , 620x600 , entranced.jpg )
66201

>>66200
Slowly regaining your wits, you realise you in fact have no money at all. You decide to check out the bar anyway.
>>
No. 66203 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588598337.jpg - (55.37KB , 620x600 , marx.jpg )
66203

You reach the bar.
"Oh yes, all drinks are free. You can get virtually anything, excluding vodka. Such is the nature of Russian Hell. What shall it be?"
>>
No. 66204 ID: cf407a

>>66203
Ask for a "bloody mary"
>>
No. 66205 ID: a93c77

>>66203
White wine, our usual! Strike a conversation with good ol' Karl about the hardships of being a furry in Hell.
>>
No. 66206 ID: a63968

>>66203
Just start with some Dom Pérignon, the evening is still young.
and survey the area already, I want to know what kinda people are around.
>>
No. 66209 ID: 61b521

>>66203
>everything except vodka

give me

POTATOES.

I must fix that which is wrong.
>>
No. 66211 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588733361.jpg - (27.95KB , 620x600 , bar.jpg )
66211

You decide to get plenty of different drinks, since everything's free anyhow. Taking a look around the bar, you see most people seem to be dressed up in old Red Army uniforms.
>>
No. 66212 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588743739.jpg - (34.47KB , 620x600 , drinkan.jpg )
66212

Karl listens to your troubles as you drink the night away. You wonder where Dante and Faust are. And you feel like there was something you were supposed to do...
>>
No. 66215 ID: 43d730

>>66212
That's right!
The thing with the egg was quite distracting.
Search out a 'Grigori' complaining about his woman.
>>
No. 66224 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588813155.jpg - (32.58KB , 620x600 , bar2.jpg )
66224

There seems to no complaining about women here. In fact, no talking of any kind at all!
>>
No. 66228 ID: 15f6d6

Loudly announce that you are looking for Grigori.
>>
No. 66232 ID: 43d730

>>66228
It's a fairly common name...
Shout that and look for people trying to sneak out the back.
>>
No. 66234 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12558888368.jpg - (31.86KB , 620x600 , bar3.jpg )
66234

Suddenly, all eyes are on you.
"Da?"
>>
No. 66236 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125588918260.jpg - (24.68KB , 620x600 , drink.jpg )
66236

Hey, even your drink has its eyes on you!
>>
No. 66238 ID: a93c77

>>66236
Poke ye drink in the eye. Then go look for the darkest and handsome-est stranger.
>>
No. 66239 ID: 43d730

>>66236
Ask drink how you're supposed to tell him apart from the others.
>>
No. 66247 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125589023176.jpg - (26.70KB , 620x600 , darkstranger.jpg )
66247

After poking your drink in the eye, you wonder around the bar. In the darkest corner of the bar, you notice a tall, dark fellow.
>>
No. 66253 ID: f98e0b

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY
>>
No. 66259 ID: 15f6d6

walk up and rub his back all sexy-like.
>>
No. 66263 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125589197794.jpg - (44.38KB , 620x600 , ra-ra.jpg )
66263

"VHO LOOK LIKE LADY?"
>>
No. 66272 ID: bd8b08

That depends, hansome. Would you like to be on top or on bottom? ;3
>>
No. 66279 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125589292838.jpg - (53.85KB , 620x600 , tbc2.jpg )
66279

Oliver's Inferno is to be continued!
>>
No. 66376 ID: 5d5878

RA-RA-RASPUTIN, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE
>>
No. 66850 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597401032.jpg - (40.14KB , 620x600 , rasputin.jpg )
66850

"Vhat do yhu vant from the Great Rasputin?"
>>
No. 66851 ID: 825e24

>>66850
Curl up in a fetal position and cry like the big sissy you are.
>>
No. 66854 ID: cee448

"A hug would be nice."
>>
No. 66855 ID: f4963f

>>66850
Cower before the mad monk's manly physique.
>>
No. 66856 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597472760.jpg - (39.20KB , 620x600 , bawww.jpg )
66856

>>66851
>>66855
>>
No. 66857 ID: 704c80

>>66850
prostrate yourself before him and beg for forgiveness
>>
No. 66859 ID: 7d87d9

Run into mens room. Hide in stall.
>>
No. 66861 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597527023.jpg - (37.83KB , 620x600 , rasputin1.jpg )
66861

>>66857
>>
No. 66863 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597606060.jpg - (48.18KB , 620x600 , ohai.jpg )
66863

"Hey Grigori, you shoulda seen these two guys in the men's room! They were bleaching each other's eyeballs!"
>>
No. 66864 ID: 632862

>>66861
What were we supposed to do after finding Grigori anyway?
>>
No. 66866 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597656986.jpg - (41.79KB , 620x600 , babaeyes.jpg )
66866

You think Baba Yaga wants you to bring the runaway Grigori back to her.
>>
No. 66867 ID: 903c42

>>66864
Bring him back to Baba Yaga, good luck with that if he's not willing.

"are you maybe willing to come out with me and meet your sweetheart Baba Yaga? She's misses you."
>>
No. 66868 ID: 43d730

>>66864
Take him back out to Baba Yaga.
Presumably so she can either eat him or make him mow the lawn or something.
>>
No. 66869 ID: f4963f

>>66861
Ask Rasputin what he's doing at a gay bar. And if he's familiar with the Baba Yaga.
>>
No. 66870 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12559773836.jpg - (53.52KB , 620x600 , koschei.jpg )
66870

"Yhu can tell zhe witch I do not laf her. I am wizh Koschei now."
>>
No. 66871 ID: f4963f

>>66870
Hey, I'm happy for you two and all, but you should probably tell her yourself. She's waiting right outside, and damn if she's going to listen to us.
>>
No. 66874 ID: 903c42

>>66871
Yeah, this.

If he refuses, check on your two buddies, they should be rather clever and might be able to give you advice.
>>
No. 66875 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597788138.jpg - (53.47KB , 620x600 , koschei1.jpg )
66875

"Ehh..."
"..."
"Yhu vant us to tell Baba Yaga I am dumpink her? In person? And zhey called me zhe crazy monk!"
>>
No. 66876 ID: 903c42

>>66875
"You guys are both pretty much unkillable and still afraid of a frail old woman? I'll call both of you giant chicken houses."
Cackle and dance around like crazy. You're drunk so it's reasonable.
>>
No. 66877 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597840784.jpg - (24.77KB , 620x600 , mensroom.jpg )
66877

You find Dante and Faust in the men's room.
>>
No. 66878 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597849230.jpg - (32.06KB , 620x600 , eyebleach.jpg )
66878

"The bleach does nothing!"
>>
No. 66880 ID: f4963f

>>66878
Tell em if they don't want to see the Baba Yaga's ugly mug again, they'd better find a way to get Rasputin out the front doors.
>>
No. 66881 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125597932885.jpg - (44.17KB , 620x600 , dantefaustagain.jpg )
66881

"I've been drunk for sheven monthsh shtraight now - and I jusht bleached my eyesh! And thought it wash a good idea!"
"Yeah, Pooch, it's pretty much your mess."
>>
No. 66882 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12559808115.jpg - (45.44KB , 620x600 , oliver6.jpg )
66882

Wow, you sure are in pretty deep shit, aren't you?
>>
No. 66883 ID: bd8b08

Nonsense. don't forget what we are, we're a wolfoxbit. a noble and powerful creature. We can easilly over power these weakling non-furs. Try forcing him out the door.

Alternativly, get some help from the bouncer.
>>
No. 66885 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598224024.jpg - (49.43KB , 620x600 , leg.jpg )
66885

Yeah! Let's do this!

"Vhat do yhu zhink yhu are doink?"
>>
No. 66887 ID: f4963f

>>66885
Dragging you off for a fun time, my dear~
>>
No. 66888 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598265495.jpg - (41.27KB , 620x600 , boom1.jpg )
66888

"None vill destroy our byootifol laf!"
>>
No. 66889 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598268499.jpg - (26.05KB , 620x600 , boom2.jpg )
66889

Ow.
>>
No. 66890 ID: f4963f

>>66888
Be sure to tell Rasputin that one of your dursonas superpowars is immunity to heat forever. Because he's 1/50th Demon and all.
>>
No. 66891 ID: f4963f

>>66889
Ooor alternatively, try to regrow your ear. :(
>>
No. 66892 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12559832507.jpg - (46.36KB , 620x600 , laika.jpg )
66892

"Hey there, cutie."
>>
No. 66893 ID: 903c42

>>66889
awesome, now you can get cybernetic replacements. Assuming you don't go to double-hell for dying in hell.
>>
No. 66894 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598327997.jpg - (27.30KB , 620x600 , laika2.jpg )
66894

"I think you dropped your brain."
>>
No. 66895 ID: 903c42

>>66892
Now I'm confuse.
Isn't Oliver in a Gay Bar?
>>
No. 66897 ID: f4963f

>>66894
Ask her what she's doing here. You thought all the other furfags were in the pit?

Also thank her for returning your brain.
>>
No. 66900 ID: 7eda8b

Reattach your bits.

"Hey. What'd I miss?"
>>
No. 66901 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598431544.jpg - (42.24KB , 620x600 , laika3.jpg )
66901

"I'm Laika. Don't ask me how I ended up here. One minute I was in space and then I woke up like... this."
"Anyways... I know a way out through the back and I'd appreciate it if you... escorted me back home."
>>
No. 66904 ID: 3d8e92

>>66901
Did the SPACE RADIATION make you into a herm or was that after you got to hell?

Either way, ask if she knows if the Alberts are here too.
>>
No. 66906 ID: f4963f

>>66901
You got to hell from space? AWESOME!

Clearly we need to find her space ship. I wonder what alien furries use for ships...

Anyway, offer to get her a coffee, in the largest cup you can find.

And while we're at it, ask her if she can help you drag Rasputin outside. We don't need the Baba Yaga on our case.
>>
No. 66908 ID: f4963f

>>66904
>Herm
That only makes it hotter.
>>
No. 66910 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12559853701.jpg - (53.94KB , 620x600 , laika4.jpg )
66910

"You worry too much, cute face. Besides, I've got a car outside. It's the fastest ride in town."
>>
No. 66911 ID: f253a7

>>66910
Furry Laika is offering us a ride. In hell.

Say you're gayer than two men fucking each other - you'll have to pass.
>>
No. 66913 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598610257.jpg - (40.03KB , 620x600 , laika5.jpg )
66913

"Well, let me at least offer you a ride. Your situation's looking kinda hopeless here, cute face."
>>
No. 66915 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598695732.jpg - (38.33KB , 620x600 , babayagacomin.jpg )
66915

Suddenly, Mishka the bear bouncer flies through the wall.

"I'm tireda waitin'! Where's my Grigori!"
>>
No. 66917 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125598733442.jpg - (65.55KB , 620x600 , teleport.jpg )
66917

"Come, laf, I vill take us vhere none can find us!"

Rasputin and Koschei disappear with a bright flash.
>>
No. 66918 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12559875628.jpg - (38.55KB , 620x600 , babaangry.jpg )
66918

"I'm comin' for you, Dog!"

Oliver's Inferno is to be continued.
>>
No. 66926 ID: 5d5878

Take the spacedog up on the offer to flee!
>>
No. 67013 ID: 7eda8b

This is no time to be picky about genders! Get out of there!
>>
No. 67043 ID: 43d730

I'm kinda suspicious at how everything is russian...
You suppose Grigori and Koschei the Deathless are in the capsule?
>>
No. 67057 ID: f4963f

>>67043
>Suspicious how everything is Russian
In a Soviet gay bar?
>>
No. 67060 ID: 5d5878

>>67057
In Soviet Hell, Gay Bar is Russian!
>>
No. 67235 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605665125.jpg - (69.74KB , 1020x1100 , laikahd.jpg )
67235

"Changed your mind, eh? Let's go then."
>>
No. 67236 ID: 5a9e00

>>67235
You know, you really should sniff her ass. Its only polite.

But I guess there will be time for that later. Onwards!
>>
No. 67240 ID: f4963f

>>67235
Onwards, you murrfect Furry you. Onwards with your hermaphrodite russian space dog! <3
>>
No. 67242 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605744880.jpg - (52.82KB , 620x600 , gogo.jpg )
67242

You leave the now collapsing building.
>>
No. 67243 ID: f4963f

>>67242
Wrap your arms around her neck for a hug-from-behind / piggy-back-ride. She's apparently strong enough to pull you around anyway.
>>
No. 67244 ID: 5a9e00

>>67243
Wrap your other hand around her you know what :3
>>
No. 67246 ID: 6ddbfa

Wait, why is the building collapsing? Was Rasputin a BBEG?
>>
No. 67247 ID: 7d87d9

>>67246
RUSSIAN BEAR + ANGRY MONSTER LADY THROUGH DOOR = BAD FOR BUSINESS COMRADE!
>>
No. 67248 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605833551.jpg - (40.40KB , 620x600 , sandinmyeye.jpg )
67248

You attempt to grab her, put the falling rubble and dust are disorienting. Good thing she's got a hold on you. Even if it happens to be by your tongue.

The building is collapsing, because Baba Yaga is demolishing the facade.
>>
No. 67249 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605842091.jpg - (38.84KB , 620x600 , renault.jpg )
67249

"Here it is! It might not be a space rocket, but it's fast, I give you that."
>>
No. 67250 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605848925.jpg - (43.33KB , 620x600 , readytogo.jpg )
67250

You cough out dust while Laika prepares the vehicle.
>>
No. 67251 ID: 5a9e00

Ask if we get any super cute goggles

Or... you know... something to hold onto ;3
>>
No. 67252 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605880447.jpg - (36.87KB , 620x600 , itsdangeroustogoalone.jpg )
67252

"Here, you better mount this..."

Laika reaches down...
>>
No. 67253 ID: f4963f

>>67251
This!
/r/ Oliver in aviator goggles. <3
>>
No. 67256 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605931244.jpg - (34.27KB , 620x600 , tommy.jpg )
67256

"Ta-da! Oh, and I should have an extra pair of goggles somewhere..."
>>
No. 67257 ID: cf407a

>>67256
>tommy gun not PPSh-41

I are saddest.
>>
No. 67258 ID: f4963f

>>67256
... a tommy is acceptable.

Get goggles and tommy. Drive from the gay bar like a bat outta hell.
>>
No. 67259 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125605983481.jpg - (34.37KB , 620x600 , tommy2.jpg )
67259

It seemed so much easier in movies...
>>
No. 67260 ID: 3d8e92

>>67259
Pose with Laika as a team 'cause shit just got real.
>>
No. 67262 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606089659.jpg - (54.58KB , 620x600 , pose.jpg )
67262

>>
No. 67264 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606098193.jpg - (38.04KB , 620x600 , babamortar.jpg )
67264

"DOOOOOG!"
>>
No. 67265 ID: f4963f

>>67264
RUN! OH GOD RUN RUN RUN.

AND BY RUN I MEAN DRIVE.
>>
No. 67266 ID: b0922e

Grigori was right there when she broke through the wall, is that not enough!
>>
No. 67267 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606174824.jpg - (41.24KB , 620x600 , wroom.jpg )
67267

The scenery blurs as you speed away. However, a persistant flying object seems to be trailing you.
>>
No. 67271 ID: 752428

>>67267
Well what are you waiting for? Shoot it!

And let out an awesome battle cry while you do so. That'll show 'em not to mess with Twinklemoon72.
>>
No. 67274 ID: 43d730

>>67266
Apparently we were supposed to beat an invincible manly-machine and present him to her hog-tied.
No one said she had to be fair.
>>
No. 67280 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606450767.jpg - (47.93KB , 620x600 , wroom2.jpg )
67280

You try shooting at her, but you find it difficult to control the gun.

You begin to wonder if it was such a good idea to strike bargain with baby-eating witch from Hell.
>>
No. 67283 ID: f4963f

>>67280
What is that thing under the car? Why do I feel it's going to be bad news?
>>
No. 67289 ID: c4ac42

>>67280
Don't fret on it, she seemed nice enough.
say hello to Goofy.
>>
No. 67290 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606525692.jpg - (45.89KB , 620x600 , wroom2a.jpg )
67290

>>67283
What thing? Your mind is playing tricks, comrade. THERE NEVER WAS A THING.
>>
No. 67297 ID: 9ac2a8
File 12560667099.jpg - (41.03KB , 620x600 , blinded.jpg )
67297

Elsewhere.

"Can you see yet?"
"No."
"Ayaah, Mishka zhink zhis very bad day."
>>
No. 67302 ID: 9ac2a8
File 125606704189.jpg - (22.87KB , 620x600 , missmissmiss.jpg )
67302

Who would have thought it would be this difficult to hit an old lady on a flying mortar with a submachine gun?

Maybe you should try thinking outside the box here.
>>
No. 67306 ID: 7eda8b

Hit the brakes. She'll fly right by.
>>
No. 67310 ID: fcce4f

>>67302
In the words of the great general who leads furry armies everywhere:

"Do a barrel roll!"
>>
No. 67312 ID: f4963f

>>67302
Veer sharply to the side!
>>
No. 67318 ID: 47e984

>>67306
>>67310
>>67312
Combine these.
>>
No. 67326 ID: fcce4f

>>67318
Yes! Hit the brakes while veering sharply to the side so the car rolls over. This plan is made of win.
>>
No. 67753 ID: 43d730

>>67326
While firing wildly, of course.
>>
No. 68878 ID: e5289f
File 125630934717.jpg - (106.42KB , 1020x1300 , oliverhd2.jpg )
68878

Hi

Just dropping in to let you know I'm on a hiatus of undefined length.
>>
No. 68880 ID: bee8f0

Aww...
>>
No. 68887 ID: 055e59

>>68878
I'm sad.
>>
No. 68889 ID: 81e7dd

>>68878
Bummer, man. Hope you get whatever's up sorted before too long. Good luck!
>>
No. 68962 ID: f4963f

>>68878
Erf. Good luck with whatever is going on in your life. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Take care. =\
>>
No. 69127 ID: cbbcbc

Just when I finally decide to read your quest(by the way, it's really funny with all the references), you put on hiatus.
:c
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password