[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 63513)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125538359234.png - (28.28KB , 800x600 , b1.png )
63513 No. 63513 ID: fb5d8e

Expand all images
>>
No. 63515 ID: 8ce2bf

Kill self, romance ghosts.
>>
No. 63516 ID: a07f7a

Find socks, sniff them, shove in pants.
>>
No. 63517 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538389450.png - (27.07KB , 800x600 , b2.png )
63517

Beautiful, smart, kind to everyone..

>"So by now everyone already knows about the upcoming Halloween Dance, but I'd like to talk about it anyway."

..and the only person to have been nice to me since I came to this school.

>"We are all allowed to wear costumes to it, so make it something memorable as it's the only day in the year we're allowed to come to school without our uniforms!"

My feelings for her are already clear, no matter how little chance I have of having them returned.

>"Also, you are allowed to pick a date! If you have someone in mind be sure to ask them soon; Waiting until the last minute might break someone's heart! If you're not asked or if you don't have someone in mind, please come anyway. We'll all have fun together."

I have to tell her soon.

>"Also: I will not be able to talk like this much anymore as the days to Halloween count down. As some of you MAAAYY know I'm not just the class representative but also the school council president and therefor heavily involved with the halloween committee! I'll be very busy, but please let any of my assistants help you with anything."
>>
No. 63518 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538396677.png - (33.17KB , 800x600 , b3.png )
63518

>"Now all of you enjoy your early day off! But finish your homework-- Hey don't laugh! Haha, alright, go go, you pigs."

But how?
>>
No. 63520 ID: c540bb

>>63518
Step 1: Find what her costume will be
Step 2: Go masked and act like the mysterious stranger and seduce her, with a mask on you will find new confidence.
Step 3: Find that the woman you felt attracted to at the Dance was another girl in the same costume.
Step 4: Hijinks!
Step 5: ???
Step 6: PROFIT!
>>
No. 63522 ID: 954933

>>63518
Proudly observe your non-angular nose.

Holy shit that is an awesome nose.

But no seriously, I like >>63520
>>
No. 63523 ID: 76e04d

Plague Doc costume... or.. King in Yellow? ah the choices.
>>
No. 63524 ID: 7d87d9

Woah deja vu.

Didn't we already have this quest?
>>
No. 63529 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538497466.png - (33.94KB , 800x600 , b4.png )
63529

Wait.. You're telling me to fall in love with another woman by accident? I-- I'm not sure how that will work out.
But just in case the first part of the plan works.. How do I find out her costume? A-and what if she already gets a date by that time?
>>
No. 63537 ID: 6faa8c

>>63529
>How do I find out her costume?
Covert ops, boyo.

>A-and what if she already gets a date by that time?
Steal her away!
>>
No. 63539 ID: 76e04d

>>63529
Hmm... who do you suspect as competition? Do you have the courage to ask her today?
>>
No. 63547 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538640493.png - (30.35KB , 800x600 , b5.png )
63547

Covert-ops..? That-- That still doesn't give me a clue on how to find out.
But I guess if I'm going to romance her by surprise I will also be able to steal her away from her date-- Then again, she is a strong girl who follows her promises.. so she wouldn't just let go, even if she liked me better.

My competition-- Well, it might as well be the whole school. She's very popular.. She's kind of considered an example to everyone. Pure of heart, strong.. Very likeable.
>>
No. 63548 ID: 4b1f34

Go for the "I asked her first" Method. Go ask her RIGHT NOW. before anyone else gets a chance.
>>
No. 63549 ID: 197650

Investigate floating text
>>
No. 63550 ID: 276781

>>63547
Have some confidence, Ben.
You can hear us - that means you're destined for greatness. Things may not turn out exactly as you expect, but great things will happen for you regardless.

So first things first, cheer up a bit; then we'll get down to business.
>>
No. 63551 ID: 76e04d

Wait.. how is he even hearing us, does he bear the orb? regardless...

Yes if you can hear us that indicates a certain... quality that could lead to greatness.

Anyhow, I shall we try the bold approach, or should we wait until she is in a less, observed area, before asking her?
>>
No. 63553 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538715385.png - (25.89KB , 800x600 , b6.png )
63553

A-alright! I'll have more confidence! Thank you..

I'll ask her before anyone else!

The class is empty right now except for us, but when she's done tidying the desk she'll probably head to the student council office.
>>
No. 63554 ID: 76e04d

>>63553
The worst that can go wrong is she will say no. Just don't freak out man, keep cool, don't go poetic or love profession or dramatic.

Just solid and to the point.
>>
No. 63555 ID: 7d87d9

>>63551
Possibly trying break out of the Formula?
>>
No. 63556 ID: 192956

>>63553
Just remember not to jump the gun try to start with a casual conversation.
>>
No. 63557 ID: 276781

>>63553
You said you're alone in class with her right now?
Hell, now's as good a time as any to ask her. Try to be confident! Just walk up to her and ask her if she has a date for the dance yet. If she says "No," there's your shot to ask her yourself right there.
If she says "Yes," do your best to keep a straight face - we'll figure out something else from there.
>>
No. 63562 ID: fb5d8e
File 12553882857.png - (45.42KB , 800x600 , b7.png )
63562

>"Uhm.. H-hey.."
>"Hello, Benjamin~ You haven't gone home yet?"
>"N-no.. I was just.. uhm.. So-- You're going to be busy with Halloween, huh?"
>"You know it. I have so much to take care of.. But I know it will be worth it. I can just imagine everyone's smiling faces on that evening."
>"Y-yeah, definately.. D.. Do you have a date yet?"
>"Nope.. Maybe everyone thinks I'm going to be too busy to ask."
>"D.. Do you wa.. uhm.. I-- Do you want to go to the dance with me?"
>>
No. 63565 ID: 76e04d

fingers crossed lads, erh we go!
>>
No. 63567 ID: 4b1f34

Wait... does this girl have a name?
>>
No. 63573 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538906969.png - (49.61KB , 800x600 , b8.png )
63573

>"Benjamin... Do you like me?"
>>
No. 63574 ID: fb5d8e
File 125538909979.png - (36.18KB , 800x600 , b8-paused.png )
63574

>>
No. 63575 ID: 6faa8c

>>63573
YOU BETTER NOT CHOKE.
>>
No. 63576 ID: 76e04d

"Would I have asked if I didn't?"
>>
No. 63601 ID: 4b1f34

"Of course"
>>
No. 63614 ID: 5ba271

"Not at all, you imbecilic snaggle-toothed cocksucking whore."
>>
No. 63618 ID: 76e04d

>>63614
not this, not this at all!
>>
No. 63625 ID: fc854e

>>63573
"Sure"
>>
No. 63630 ID: 1e1932

>>63573

"You don't waste any time, do you?"
>>
No. 63631 ID: 8ce2bf

>>63573
Hey bitch if you're that fuckin' dense I am not gonna have anything to do with you WHY ELSE WOULD I ASK YOU OUT YOU WHORE.
SO LONG TOOTS I GOT PLACES TO BE.
>>
No. 63653 ID: 7d87d9

>>63614
DO IT!

I mean she's a cheap bag of flesh. And probably an Alien or a Demon
>>
No. 63662 ID: 632862

>>63573
Blush and say nothing. Maybe stammer a bit.
>>
No. 63685 ID: 90665d

>>63573
Punch her in the face, pull down your pants and jump out the window. Or should that be pull down your pants and then punch her in the face...?
>>
No. 63689 ID: 1bcb70

>>63685
Pull down HER pants, punch YOURSELF in the face, tackle her so you BOTH jump out the window.
>>
No. 63696 ID: 90665d

>>63689
I like the cut of your jib.
>>
No. 63733 ID: af3e6d

>>63662
I second this. It is fitting.
>>
No. 63742 ID: 5ba271

>>63689
This is a masterwork post.
>>
No. 63745 ID: 034a30

Admit the truth! You're already this close! You think you could die of embarassment? Cowards die multiple times before their end. The brave can die but once! C'mon!
>>
No. 63829 ID: fb5d8e
File 125541609219.png - (44.89KB , 800x600 , b9.png )
63829

I-I-I-I-I-I---

>"I.. I.. I..."

>"..."

>"..."

I can't say it!!!

>"You what? Hey, how about since you can't find the words, will you prove it with your actions? Will you kneel for me like a knight before a princess as you ask for my hand?"
>>
No. 63830 ID: 034a30

>>63829
Wait, what?

...meh. Do it.
>>
No. 63832 ID: 476456

HAhahaha oh my god. You totally have to do it now man.
>>
No. 63833 ID: f44349

>>63829
Hahahah. That's adorable. :3
DO IT FAGET
>>
No. 63834 ID: 76e04d

>>63829
This sounds like a setup. Watching from between fingers.
>>
No. 63846 ID: 6faa8c

>>63829
Do it.

If she humiliates you, find some pig blood.
>>
No. 63848 ID: fb5d8e
File 12554188771.png - (65.48KB , 800x600 , b10.png )
63848

Alright..

>"Aww.. Then will you also--"
>>
No. 63849 ID: fb5d8e
File 125541888619.png - (62.07KB , 800x600 , b11.png )
63849

"--lick my foot like a dog would lick its owners?"
>>
No. 63850 ID: 034a30

>>63849
DAMMIT MAN ABORT ABORT
>>
No. 63851 ID: 476456

WHOA
>>
No. 63852 ID: 476456

DO EEEEET
>>
No. 63853 ID: 192956

>>63849
Do it...better yet one up her, show her you enjoy it. Look up into her eyes as you follow her orders.
>>
No. 63855 ID: 476456

And take off your glasses while you do it, you look better with them off.
>>
No. 63856 ID: fb5d8e
File 125542024619.png - (62.65KB , 800x600 , b12.png )
63856

What.. What am I doing..
What is..
I don't even..

>"Good boy.. Are you enjoying it~? Yes, that's right.."
>>
No. 63857 ID: fb5d8e
File 125542028897.png - (26.25KB , 800x600 , b13.png )
63857

>"From now on your glassless face belongs to Esmeralda~"
>>
No. 63860 ID: e8d8be

In b4 were are in a frilly pink dress and cat ears while she is sitting on a throne.
>>
No. 63862 ID: f44349

>>63856
>>63857
>>63849
...
>>
No. 63865 ID: 1689ab

...
Wait...
... What?

... Proceed...
>>
No. 63869 ID: fb5d8e
File 125543006278.png - (33.57KB , 800x600 , b14.png )
63869

. . .
>>
No. 63870 ID: fb5d8e
File 125543011581.png - (22.83KB , 800x600 , b15.png )
63870

Aahh!! Wh-what just happened?!
Is she-- Are we--
Are we going out? Are we a couple now? Is she going to the dance with me?!
Wh-what's going on?!
What did I just do?!
>>
No. 63872 ID: c5f90c

Hey man, it's fine. Some people are into that sort of thing, it's perfectly natural.
>>
No. 63874 ID: a2c7d6

>>63870
No idea, but it's kind of good, I guess.
>>
No. 63877 ID: 1689ab

>>63870
Sigh. You're whats known as a boytoy now. Its your job to basically please her and have her not have to care about you in the slightest. You exist basically entirely for her satisfaction and have surrendered any free will you may have had.

If that doesnt sit well with you, then we may need to do something about it.
>>
No. 63879 ID: 231908

>>63877
I knew it

I knew it was Esmeralda

Now we have to make bloody cat noises.
oh shit! I shouldnt have said th-TIME PARADOX
>>
No. 63880 ID: fb5d8e
File 125543313428.png - (22.46KB , 800x600 , b16.png )
63880

I- I don't know. I'm so happy to get attention from her and being more than a classmate, but.. I would like her to love me like I love her.
Then again, I have no right to be demanding things.. This should be enough for someone like me.
>>
No. 63881 ID: a2c7d6

>>63880
Well uhm ... maybe it can grow into that? Be patient, young one.
>>
No. 63882 ID: f0c8b3

Listen to me, kid. She's not worth this.
Grow some balls. Man up.
You're nobody's doormat.
Only when you understand this girls would even consider going out with you.
>>
No. 63884 ID: d2ec7d

You should've asked what she was going as so you could go as something related. Ask her ASAP.
>>
No. 63886 ID: 1689ab

Look kid, we deal with this sort of thing a lot, and you know what? You're right! You should be happy with this! Its probably the best you'll ever get. If you don't do this you'll die an unhappy virgin! I'm sure if you're her nice, obediant slave, she'll eventually learn to love you and respect you for your duty and loyality. So go out there and be the best submissive little footslut you can be! It's the right thing to do!
>>
No. 63887 ID: fb5d8e
File 12554386104.png - (32.22KB , 800x600 , b17.png )
63887

O-oh yeah, the Halloween costumes.. Maybe I could still follow the plan we had and make her see me as more than a boytoy?
I'll call her.

>"[Heeello?]"
>"..."
>"[Hello?]

I-I'm choking up..
>>
No. 63888 ID: c5f90c

Say something, man! Just knuckle down and say hello.
>>
No. 63890 ID: 17d064

>>63880
Oh gods, he even has the same mindset!

He´s her current pet, or he´s gonna become her pet?
>>
No. 63891 ID: fb5d8e
File 125543969881.png - (33.26KB , 800x600 , b18.png )
63891

A-alright..

>"H.. H.. Hel.. Hel.."
>"Benjamin? Is that you?"
>"..Y.. yeah.."
>"What's with all the stuttering~? 'Hell' what?"
>"H-hello.."
>" ...Ppfffttt-- Haha! Hello, Benjamin~ What's up?"

It's so hard to talk to her. Now more then ever I feel like my heart is going to explode..
>>
No. 63892 ID: 1689ab

>>63891
Then tell her that. Come on man, you've already licked her foot, whats the worst that can happen?

And stay focused. Remember why we called.
>>
No. 63894 ID: fb5d8e
File 125544072557.png - (29.27KB , 800x600 , b19.png )
63894

>"It-- It's real hard to talk to you.. c.."
>"Why is that?"
>"B... because.. I.. I feel.. .. y... .."
>"..."
>"..."
>"Benjamin, are you still there?"
>"Y.. yeah.. U-uhm.. What do you have planned f-for Halloween? C-costume-wise.."
>"Hmmmm... How about I show you? I could come over to your house, you to mine.. Or if you're a bit too shy, I'll bring it to school tomorrow~"
>>
No. 63895 ID: a2c7d6

>>63894
Oh boy. Judging from your previous behaviour going over to her house / having her come over wouldn't be a too smart idea. Let's tell her to take it to school 'morrow.
>>
No. 63897 ID: c5f90c

Oh man, here comes the dominatrix costume.


Okay, well, I'd say "tell her no," but I doubt you can do that at the moment. At least try, though.
>>
No. 63898 ID: 17d064

>>63894
Nah, let she come, at least its your territory.
Whats the worst that could happen?
>>
No. 63899 ID: d2ec7d

If you're alone at home you could have her come over... otherwise better get to her house so she doesn't have to carry the thing.
>>
No. 63900 ID: 1689ab

Let her come over. You can show her your rock collection.
>>
No. 63902 ID: 7c3156

Vist her place
>>
No. 63904 ID: fb5d8e
File 125544292171.png - (32.62KB , 800x600 , b20.png )
63904

That's right.. It'll be easier for me to talk when in my own territory, but my family is here now and it would be rude to make her carry it around when I'm the one who asked about it. I'll go to her place.

>"Uhm.. I'll visit you?"
>"I'd love that~ I'll text you my address and see you in a bit?"
>"Y-yeah.."
>"Alright, I'm going to prepare. See you later."
>"See you.."
>>
No. 63906 ID: 1689ab

Oh man, This is gonna be great!
(I hope she's naked, don't you?)
>>
No. 63908 ID: c5f90c

>>63906

She's gonna have a whip or something. D:
>>
No. 63909 ID: 2cbe3e

>>63904

Well let's take a shower and head out. We don't wanna get punished for showing up late.
>>
No. 63913 ID: fb5d8e
File 12554450381.png - (155.89KB , 800x600 , b21.png )
63913

Yeah, I better take a shower. I doubt she wants me to show up in my uniform.. Then I'll head to the address she texted me.

. . .

.. .. .. . .

>"Benjamin~ Welcome to the Montagh Estate. Please make yourself comfortable~"
>>
No. 63914 ID: 1afd58

>>63913
You know, I'd be much more comfortable balls deep in your vagina.
>>
No. 63915 ID: 76e04d

>>63913
Oh wow, uh, so this is, uh wow... Nice place.
>>
No. 63916 ID: 1be958

Very Impressive. Your father is a doctor, I take it?
>>
No. 63920 ID: fb5d8e
File 125544601363.png - (156.69KB , 800x600 , b22.png )
63920

>"Oh wow, uh, so this is, uh wow... Nice place. Uh.. Your father i-is a doctor?"
>"That's right. You have heard the Montagh name before? Though he prefers to be called 'medical engineer'. Makes him look big in front of his army pals. Well, come in, and I'll.. show you my room."
>>
No. 63922 ID: c5f90c

Be on your guard. This could turn dangerous at any moment.
>>
No. 63923 ID: 1be958

Baby, the only part of the bedroom you need to show me is the foot of the bed. Rowr.
>>
No. 63939 ID: d2ec7d

Well, follow her. Awkward compliments where appropiate.
>>
No. 63946 ID: fb5d8e
File 125544859383.png - (78.49KB , 800x600 , b23.png )
63946

...

>"Well, this is my room.. and this is the costume I had in mind~ I had the head butler order one extra, so this is an authentic maid costume. I got some extra accessories to make it a bit more interesting and I'll probably modify it.."
>>
No. 63947 ID: 1afd58

>>63946
WARNING: THE COSTUME SHE IS SHOWING YOU WILL BE GOING ON YOU.

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW.
>>
No. 63951 ID: 9d41ab

Ask if she wants to wear matching costumes to the thing. You could be a butler to go along with her meido.
>>
No. 63964 ID: 90665d

>>63946
Nice to see my original suggestion of punching her in the face and leaping out the window was the correct one.
It'd be pointless to tell you to get the hell out of there, wouldn't it?
>>
No. 63967 ID: 76e04d

>>63946
Ohh she has a hidden subservient streak. Nice.

Obviously she has dominance issues and any relationship with her is likely going to be full of power play...

You must remember no to simply knuckle under as we did last time. Resistance, even futile makes everything more... interesting. So lets not have a simple repeat of that bootlicking earlier... not without some appropriate powerplay on your part anyhow.
>>
No. 63973 ID: d2ec7d

But that's not scary... unless she's a vampire maid. Or a psychomaid with bloody knife.

Then you can be her butler ghoul. With a swordcane.
>>
No. 63976 ID: c3ff5b

"Wow, that's great! I can't wait to wear it!"

Alternativly...

"Wow. That's great! But umm.. it doesnt look like it's your size..."
>>
No. 63983 ID: af3e6d

>>63946
Yeah, she's totally making you wear that costume. Well, it's time to man up (down?) and be totally subservient to her. We don't want to cause a time paradox or anything.
>>
No. 63984 ID: c3ff5b

>>63983
Or... do we?
>>
No. 63988 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545158387.png - (79.52KB , 800x600 , b24.png )
63988

A-alright, I will show some resistance, even if it's futile.

>"Uhm.. I-I'm not wearing that, though.."
>"Oh? Are you sure?"
>>
No. 63989 ID: 76e04d

Well, what do you plan on wearing?

I had costume plans of my own, but if your going to be choosing my outfit, at least let me return the favor, eh?
>>
No. 63991 ID: d504a1

Did she ever said the costume was for you?

Now it´ll look like you do want to wear it. Nice going :/
>>
No. 63993 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545299971.png - (81.56KB , 800x600 , b25.png )
63993

>"W-well, uhm, what do you plan on wearing? I, uh.. I h-had costume plans of my own, but, uhm, i-if.. if you're going to be choosing my outfit, let me return the favor, okay?"
>"...Hmmmm, I think I hear someone being rebellious in here. And to think you wanted to be my pet so bad.."
>>
No. 63994 ID: 1689ab

I wanted to be your girlfriend esmie, not your pet.

Come on, man up and confront!

it'll impress her.
>>
No. 63995 ID: 1689ab

Also, technically only our glassless face belongs to her, when the glassess are on, we're all our own, baby.
>>
No. 63996 ID: 90665d

>>63994
"Girlfriend"?
Does that count as a Freudian Slip?
>>
No. 63998 ID: 2cbe3e

>>63993

Give up. Ask her what she wanted you to wear and for her to wear
>>
No. 63999 ID: a2c7d6

>>63996
No, I think he did that on purpose.
>>
No. 64000 ID: fb5d8e
File 12554544581.png - (78.39KB , 800x600 , b26.png )
64000

>"I.. I wanted to be--"
G-girlfriend? N-no, that's not right.. Oh, this is too hard to say..
>"I-- N.. Not your pet.."
>"Not my pet? Is that so? Yet you enjoyed it so much when I told you what to do.. Does that mean you're just a sick pervert~? Making his way into the house of a young maiden..."
>>
No. 64001 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545449084.png - (77.09KB , 800x600 , b27.png )
64001

>"Such a person deserves to be punished."
>>
No. 64002 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64001

Let her punish you. It's not like you're gonna do anything but sputter some useless sentence anyhow. Just let go.
>>
No. 64003 ID: 7eda8b

>>64002
this
>>
No. 64004 ID: 76e04d

>>64001
And what 'punishment' did you have in mind, may I ask?
>>
No. 64006 ID: a2c7d6

>>64001
Agree with her. Act sorry. Maybe she won't have the muscle-butler rape you.
>>
No. 64009 ID: 76e04d

>>64006
Hey now, we are our own person. If she wants us in a silly costume at least she can return the favor eh? Relationships are give, aaaannnd take, not just give give give.

I mean we had the stones to ask her first anyhow, right?
>>
No. 64010 ID: 192956

>>64001
I enjoyed it not because I liked it but because it made you happy.
>>
No. 64011 ID: 76e04d

Ah here is a clever one! ahem:

"A toy easily broken is soon discarded"
>>
No. 64012 ID: a2c7d6

>>64009
Remember how she, given they are the same person, but it really looks like it, snapped at the crippled, what's-his-name, for acting self-confident and independent?
On the other hand, I'd rather not see him becoming her feet licking cat-boy slave ...
>>
No. 64014 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545693891.png - (79.00KB , 800x600 , b28.png )
64014

>"Wh-what kind of punishme--!"
>"The usual.."
>>
No. 64015 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545708580.png - (77.09KB , 800x600 , b29.png )
64015

GUH!
>"GAH!!"
>"..."
>"I-- NGH! --e-enjoyed it n-n-not-- EGH! --be-because I-- HHH! --liked it but because it made y-you happy!! GUH!"
>"NOW I'm hearing more pleasant things. You sure are easy to train~ Now stay a good boy like this, alright?"
>>
No. 64017 ID: a2c7d6

>>64015
D:
>>
No. 64018 ID: 2dd482

>>64015
tighty whities? Really? man, get some shorts.
>>
No. 64021 ID: 90665d

>>64018
Hey, some of us need the extra support.
>>
No. 64022 ID: 90665d

>>64021
Yeah... Somehow, I don't think the guy who just got bent over and spanked by a little girl is particular over-endowed in that department.
>>
No. 64023 ID: 76e04d

>>64015
How the hell did she just flip us over like that? Show some backbone mah boy! We may be whipped, but we arn't broken yet.

Also you need to start wearing shorts. seriously, who goes to a girls house in tighty whitie?
>>
No. 64024 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64015

ask what you can do next to please your master
>>
No. 64025 ID: d504a1

>>64015
All is lost.
>>
No. 64027 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545902761.png - (72.46KB , 800x600 , b30.png )
64027

>"Y-yes, ma'am.. Wh.. What can I do for you next?"
>"Let's get you into that dress."

Well.. I found out we are not going out, not a couple, not boyfriend and girlfriend.. No, we are mistress and pet.
Somehow I'm used to it already... but...
>>
No. 64028 ID: fb5d8e
File 125545904161.png - (150.15KB , 800x600 , b31.png )
64028

...Will she ever see me as more? Will we ever become a couple?
...Will I ever be able to tell her what I really feel?
>>
No. 64029 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64028

Nope.
>>
No. 64030 ID: d504a1

>>64022
Maye he does, you never know where the self-steem problem comes from.

So, thats it; we´ll just make him that bitch´s pet? Doesn´ seems fun.
>>
No. 64031 ID: 7c3156

The true power in any BDSM relationship lies with the sub. Wear the dress, push yourself further into the relationship, make sure she knows the responsibility that she is taking on.

'I am your pet, treat me like that'
>>
No. 64032 ID: 7eda8b

Bring her to court. Sue for a ton of money.
>>
No. 64033 ID: 1be958

Welp. At least you'll be her favorite.
>>
No. 64086 ID: fb5d8e
File 12554658479.png - (137.69KB , 800x600 , b32.png )
64086

Okay, finally some privacy again..
>>
No. 64088 ID: fb5d8e
File 125546592687.png - (46.40KB , 800x600 , b33.png )
64088

She put me in an adjacent room to dress up in this costume she picked for me.
This is really the only time I can make a break for it quietly... Or I can do what she tells me and get close to her by being submissive.. Or is there a third option..?
>>
No. 64091 ID: a2c7d6

>>64088
Dude, get the fuck out of there, man!
>>
No. 64092 ID: 76e04d

>>64088
hmmm. If we run, then we a bitch.

If we just do as she says welll...

We need a third option.
>>
No. 64099 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64088

Dude you don't have the balls to go against this chick. Yet. The obvious plan is to go along with her plans. You'll either get more resistant to her over time and gain some courage, or completely turn into a pudding.

Either way, if you keep the end goal in mind you might be able to find a way out of this. For now, be grateful you're with a chick instead of alone.
>>
No. 64102 ID: c5f90c

Step One: Acquire Weapon.

Step Two: Kill The Bitch.
>>
No. 64108 ID: 90665d

>>64102
He could wait behind the door and garotte her with a curtain cord when she comes in, but I'm betting she has cameras installed through-out the place. Annoyingly, it's also gonna be tricky to make a tactical withdrawal, since she stole his damn pants.
>>
No. 64112 ID: 76e04d

>>64108
Well. We do have... another weapon. But shouldn't we keep that in reserve?

Wait, murder isn't the answer... wait why am I even helping you?

Have you no initiative boy, if you have a problem with being her bitch slave for the rest of of your useful life until she uses you up an tosses you aside like the ragdall you are speek no more an I will hold my peace...

But if you want respect... if you want challenge... you have to show her that even a dog doesn't obey merely to escape the stick... but to gain the meat!

She has deployed the stick... but you are in in for the meat ehh? Right lad?
>>
No. 64113 ID: c5f90c

>>64108

I think running home in underwear is worth it if it means we don't have to be the pet of this girl.
>>
No. 64124 ID: 90665d

>>64113
Unfortunately, I don't think our boy is quite up for running home in his underwear.
>>
No. 64127 ID: fb5d8e
File 125546860722.png - (50.45KB , 800x600 , b34.png )
64127

Y-you're right.. I can't just run away all the time. I will have to face her! I-I will play along and challenge her authority at the right time.. I'll straighten the powerbalance.
...somehow.
>>
No. 64131 ID: fb5d8e
File 125546863733.png - (82.50KB , 800x600 , b35.png )
64131

. . .
>>
No. 64132 ID: 4553b2

>>64131
Push her down, and climb on top.
>>
No. 64133 ID: 90665d

>>64127
Sure ya' will.
Seriously, though, that is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard coming from a guy wearing a maids outfit and cat ears.
>>
No. 64134 ID: 3c16e8

kiss her toe.
>>
No. 64137 ID: c5f90c

NO! This can be changed. It doesn't have to happen like before.

You have to challenge her authority now or you're just going to keep giving in.

Rape her.
>>
No. 64138 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64131

Do a little "Nyaah" and lick her feet
>>
No. 64142 ID: 90665d

>>64137
Let it go, man. He's a wuss.
>>
No. 64146 ID: db1ae6

Punch her in the snout to establish dominance.
>>
No. 64149 ID: d2ec7d

Look at that sexy leg, don't you want to lick it?
>>
No. 64153 ID: 90665d

>>64146
Oh, yes! This! Do it!
>>
No. 64154 ID: fb5d8e
File 125547028124.png - (77.46KB , 800x600 , B36.png )
64154

I- I don't even have the guts to tell her my feelings.. I can't climb on top of her-- The worst I can do is sit on her lap.

..and her foot does look appealing..

>"Nyaah~"
>"...hn--?! B-Benjamin-- A-are you trying to give me diabetes?"
>>
No. 64156 ID: f21281
File 125547035848.jpg - (9.33KB , 180x180 , TennantDoctorSurprised.jpg )
64156

>>64154
>Time Paradox Detected
>>
No. 64157 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64154

Say you've decided to go in this all the way. You'll do whatever she wants you to do. If she wants you to stop licking her feet all she has to do is say the word~

but if she doesn't get back to licking. And nyah again.
>>
No. 64159 ID: a2c7d6

>>64154
Jesus Christ, at the first glance of the thumbnails I thought he was licking her foot, while another guy lay on top of her, doing naughty stuff. Will go find mind bleach now.
>>
No. 64161 ID: 6ced07

>>64157
NO!

No surrender! This isn´ just your game, Green!
>>
No. 64162 ID: 43d730

>>64154
Work your way up, eventually lying with your head in her lap.
Rub your cheek on the thigh portion when you get there.
>>
No. 64166 ID: d2ec7d

Tell her you're showing what you feel since you can't manage to say it.
>>
No. 64168 ID: 76e04d

Work your way up to her ear and whisper sweet nothings. Make her squirm, you arn't diabetes your more infectious than that...

Cat scratch fever, and there is no cure.
>>
No. 64170 ID: 6ced07

>>64166
He feels like loves her, like he´s a pet or liek a foot fetishist?

Nah, hold that back for when he´s on her lap, inches from a kiss...
>>
No. 64173 ID: c5f90c

Okay, now bite her. Bite her and rip her leg off.
>>
No. 64179 ID: 76e04d

>>64168
you're... damn grammar.
>>
No. 64183 ID: fb5d8e
File 125547162274.gif - (93.44KB , 800x600 , B37.gif )
64183

How strange.. Wearing this costume it's.. so much easier to follow your advice.

>"I've decided to go all the way.. I.. I'll do whatever you want me to do.. Nyah.."
>"B.. Benjamin.. I-I didn't expect you to be so cute.."
>>
No. 64184 ID: f21281
File 125547169383.jpg - (51.37KB , 640x352 , tenthdoctorwhat2.jpg )
64184

>>64183
>Time Paradox Imminent
>>
No. 64185 ID: e06ea4

>>64183
Easier? Good, now jump on top. Your turn~
>>
No. 64187 ID: 4553b2

>>64183
Put one arm under her legs, the other under her shoulder blades, and pick her up.

Carry her to the bed.
>>
No. 64188 ID: 43d730

>>64183
Just end up with your head in her lap.
She wants you to be a pet, she can pet you.
Don't move it faster than that.
>>
No. 64189 ID: d5d0cb

I'm glad master is pleased. Anything else I can do Nyah?
>>
No. 64190 ID: c5f90c

HIT HER. BE A MAN.
>>
No. 64191 ID: a2c7d6

>>64183
Oh god oh god ...

FULL RETREAT!
>>
No. 64192 ID: 90665d

>>64183
I take it back. You guys know what you're doing. Keep pushing this 'til space-time weeps like a bitch with a skinned knee.
>>
No. 64194 ID: 6ced07

>>64183
Assuming a new face is liberating, huh?

Go slow, work your way up... if questioned of why, admit you love her~
>>
No. 64196 ID: d2ec7d

She's becoming too attracted to Benjamin to care about Franklin! We're gonna break the universe!
>>
No. 64197 ID: 76e04d

>>64183
Move up to her ear and neck, whisper sweetly that perhaps you two should consider her own... costuming decisions?
>>
No. 64198 ID: 6ced07

>>64196
Oh my god you´re right oh FUCK!

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh what are we gonna do? We cant stop, we play to win!
>>
No. 64200 ID: 76e04d

>>64197
oh and add in a 'Nyah' for good measure.
>>
No. 64201 ID: c5f90c

I thought that was an epilogue, though, after everything in the other one went down.
>>
No. 64202 ID: 6ced07

>>64201
No, looks like this is how she met her fav pet, Benjamin. I guess History expected us to put some resistance and reluctance, instead of gleefully going head-on and maybe try to manipulate our fate.
>>
No. 64204 ID: f44349

>>64183
Yessss
Press the offensive!
WE SHALL SHATTER THE FABRIC OF SPACE TIME!
AHAHAHAHAAA!
>>
No. 64207 ID: 6ced07

>>64204
And so...
The universe broke.

All the lives in it, spilled over the nothingness, forming a puddle of life.

The passage of time froze and crystalized it.

And as the big bang came again, the ice full of thoughts, everlasting, indestructible, eventually found its way on a planet with life, children looking with wonder at how the sky was crossed by a shooting star.

The ice rests. Until is invariably found.

A chain keeps it close to the owner´s chest, the way you can best listen to the lives residing within.

And the lives? Do what they do best. Advise.
>>
No. 64211 ID: db1ae6
File 125547339715.gif - (1.27MB , 319x131 , 258qdy8.gif )
64211

>>64207
>>
No. 64212 ID: af3e6d

>>64204
I vote we break the universe, then someone else start a quest to fix it. Then we can continue this one and all will be right again.
>>
No. 64213 ID: 6ced07

Seriously now, if we keep this its game over...

But if we stop here, she´ll get interested in Frederik, and this poor sod will be a pet, forever.

Its like choosing between bad end and baddest end.
>>
No. 64214 ID: d2ec7d

>>64213
There's only one way... Benjamin must be bisexual and open to threesomes.
>>
No. 64216 ID: af3e6d

>>64213
Who's to say there aren't multiple universes or something? We just have to force this quest down the OTHER path that time could take, and nothing bad will happen.


Or we break the universe. Still, I think we could gamble.
>>
No. 64218 ID: 76e04d

>>64213
Row Row! Fight the Continuum!
>>
No. 64219 ID: 90665d

>>64213
Or we can break space-time and the *real* quest can begin...
>>
No. 64222 ID: 6ced07

>>64216
Hmmn, maybe we could suggest her when the time comes to try to get Fred...

Then when it invariably fails, we comfort her :3
>>
No. 64240 ID: fb5d8e
File 125547513662.gif - (750.11KB , 800x600 , B38.gif )
64240

>"Nyahhh.."
>"B.. Benjamin.. hhnngghhhh--"


>animated
>>
No. 64243 ID: a2c7d6

>>64240
Yes!
>>
No. 64244 ID: c5f90c

Whoa.
>>
No. 64245 ID: f21281
File 125547522054.jpg - (59.61KB , 802x452 , doctorrun.jpg )
64245

>>64240
>>
No. 64246 ID: d2ec7d

>>64240
Trippy.

It's time! Tell her you love her!
>>
No. 64248 ID: f21281
File 125547525633.jpg - (24.24KB , 431x300 , david-tennant-doctor-who-431x300.jpg )
64248

>>64245
>Time Paradox Averted
>>
No. 64249 ID: f21281
File 125547529339.jpg - (72.47KB , 802x452 , doctorrun2.jpg )
64249

>>64248
>>
No. 64251 ID: 6ced07

>>64240
Our delicious paradox! Gone!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:
>>
No. 64254 ID: 192956

>>64240
Tell her you really like her now, while you have her in your clutches as the pet has become the master.
>>
No. 64258 ID: 6ced07

>>64254
Mmmnhmn, I think now is the part where you bring your face inches from hers.
>>
No. 64260 ID: a2c7d6

>>64240
inb4 the muscle-packed butchdyke of a maid runs in on you.
>>
No. 64262 ID: 6ced07

>>64260
Nah, that would happen only if the paradox had to be averted, as to stop us before going too far.

If it happens now, laaaaame.
>>
No. 64276 ID: fb5d8e
File 125547672332.png - (61.29KB , 800x600 , B39.png )
64276

>"Nyah.. E.. Esmeralda.. I.. li.. li.. li... ..I love you."
>"B-Benjamin.. Oh, Benjamin.. I--"
>>
No. 64277 ID: fb5d8e
File 125547673811.png - (33.82KB , 800x600 , b39-paused.png )
64277

>>
No. 64282 ID: 25c1d5

Protip: She is about to say "I know."
>>
No. 64287 ID: 6a6a5e

>>64282
No she is about to say "get the fuck off me"
>>
No. 64288 ID: 231908

>>64287
Violence GET
>>
No. 64291 ID: db1ae6

>>64288
Snout, etc.
>>
No. 64707 ID: fb5d8e
File 125554349099.png - (61.78KB , 800x600 , b40.png )
64707

>"Nyah.. E.. Esmeralda.. I.. li.. li.. li... ..I love you."
>"B-Benjamin.. Oh, Benjamin.. I-- I thought you just wanted to be dominated, but-- Oh, Benjamin, why didn't you tell me you love me.. If you're both my boyfriend and pet-- Hhnnnghhh.. I'm going to die.."
>>
No. 64708 ID: 729fe8
File 125554396046.png - (119.06KB , 425x474 , snoipahwat.png )
64708

what the fuck am I reading
>>
No. 64710 ID: 76e04d

>>64707
T am now humming "When a Man Loves a Woman"

Anyhow... it would be unwise to consummate this burning desire straight away. Thus I suggest we back off a little and give her a chance to breath.

We have the opening now and she is receptive.. now comes the hard part, laying the groundwork of the relationship, or in other words. Talking to each other.
>>
No. 64712 ID: 2819cf

>>64707

Fuck her. DO IT!
>>
No. 64713 ID: 2791b9

Um...
Out of curiosity... do you have any heart problems? Maybe this is a bit much... we may need to take it easy before something bursts.
>>
No. 64715 ID: d2ec7d

Kiss, cuddle, purr.
>>
No. 64717 ID: 43d730

>>64707
Purr, leave it off at that.
>>
No. 64720 ID: 231908

Ask her if she's okay, also purr you sick slick sumbitch
>>
No. 64727 ID: fb5d8e
File 12555496739.png - (61.92KB , 800x600 , b41.png )
64727

>"purrr~ purrr~"
>"Hnnghh.."
>"purr~ Are you okay?"
>"Y.. You're staying here tonight. G-go call your parents-- No, stay like this some more.. ..But stay tonight.."
>>
No. 64730 ID: 231908

>>64727
Hmm

BATTLE STATIONS
WE GON GET LAID
... possibly

ring parents after hugs
>>
No. 64731 ID: e9f8a6

And at some point talk about what to wear at the dance. Cat maid is fine here, but you should get paired costumes for that.
>>
No. 64732 ID: 4e9e8b

>>64727
This could be an opportunity to flip hierarchy of this relationship... Maybe.
>>
No. 64735 ID: 43d730

>>64727
We don't have to take it that far tonight.
Just be dependable and cuddly.
>>
No. 64737 ID: fb5d8e
File 125555185098.png - (73.88KB , 800x600 , b42.png )
64737

Okay, I'll call my parents... ...in a moment.
>>
No. 64739 ID: 3ef83b

>>64735
He should at least get a lot more licking in. Giving her a nice thorough tongue bath seems appropriate.
>>
No. 64754 ID: fb5d8e
File 125555388771.png - (106.11KB , 800x600 , b43.png )
64754

>"Good evening, this is Natasha speaking."
>"Hey mom. It's Benjamin."
>"Hi, honey. Are you coming home yet? It's getting late. Don't be a bother to your hosts, okay?"

..Oh no, what am I even going to tell them?
>>
No. 64768 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64754

I'm over at a friends house and my clothes are being washed right now. There was an accident during dinner. It's pretty embarrassing, I'm even wearing some of their clothes until mine are finished. Anyhow, they have an extra bed for me, so I'll just see you tomorrow.
>>
No. 64772 ID: 0c333d
File 125555500434.jpg - (260.96KB , 435x396 , SO.jpg )
64772

>>64754
SLEEP OVER PARTY!!!
>>
No. 64774 ID: e9f8a6

>>64754
You are preparing for the Halloween dance, sorting your costume with a friend. It's gonna take a while so you'd need to sleep there.
>>
No. 64775 ID: 231908

>>64754
Tell her we're staying over to help with homework and that we may have to stay over, if she sniffs us out have a double bluff that were just gonna be playing the vidya most of the night.

If she bitches tell her that you dont get out much and this is a good chance to have some good experiences.
>>
No. 64776 ID: 231908

>>64768
actually scrub mine

this
>>
No. 64781 ID: f0c8b3

>>64768
Yeah that's pretty solid. Do this.
>>
No. 64788 ID: fb5d8e
File 125555656823.png - (109.05KB , 800x600 , b44.png )
64788

>"I'm over at a friends house and my clothes are being washed right now. There was an accident during dinner. It's pretty embarrassing, I'm even wearing some of their clothes until mine are finished. Anyhow, they have an extra bed for me, so I'll just see you tomorrow."
>"Tsk tsk, when will you stop making others worry? Be sure to thank them plenty and help out with some chores to return the favor! The next time you visit you will bring them a bottle of wine. Tsk tsk... Well, have a good night.. and don't bother them anymore!"
>"Yes, mom. Good night."
>"Good night, Benny."

Phew..

>"Madam, the mistress requests that you wear something more suitable for dinner. Master Montagh will be present. Please follow me to the closet you can select your attire."

..Oh no.. What should I wear?
Am I already going to meet her parents?
>>
No. 64789 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64788

Just some long pants and a button-up shirt. Not like you're dressing up for a formal dinner.
>>
No. 64790 ID: 20e725

>>64788
Something dashing. A suit would be a start.
>>
No. 64791 ID: f0c8b3

You must get A FABULOUS HAT!
>>
No. 64796 ID: 3ef83b

>>64789
This, nice looking but casual.
>>
No. 64797 ID: 6ced07

>>64788
Dont forget the glasses!
>>
No. 64798 ID: 43d730

>>64791
>Eating
>Presumably inside
No hat.
We aren't Joan.
>>
No. 64803 ID: 20e725

>>64788
>Madam

Oooh, she thinks Benji is a gurl, I geddit.
>>
No. 64804 ID: 6ced07

>>64803
He IS dressed as a maido...
>>
No. 64805 ID: 20e725

>>64804
So, would it be smart to switch gender identification now? Esmeraldo probably told her parents that Benji is in fact female. This is important.
>>
No. 64806 ID: 3ef83b

>>64803
He isn't going to be dressing up as a girl for dinner, is he? Oh dear...
>>
No. 64807 ID: 2cbe3e

Well I didn't realize that.

Well, dress in some nice pants and a blouse then, Brenda.
>>
No. 64808 ID: 6ced07

>>64807
Do the Haruka thing. Pull the King card.

If you MUST dress as a girl, pick something closer to manly. A boy dressed as a girl dressed as a boy.

But then, we soon will see what you have avaliable, in terms of clothing.
>>
No. 64809 ID: fb5d8e
File 125555948764.png - (46.30KB , 800x600 , b45.png )
64809

W-wait, wh-what?! I'm supposed to dress as a girl? F-for dinner?
Huuuh?
>>
No. 64810 ID: 6ced07

>>64809
One step at a time, whats the avaliable inventory?
>>
No. 64811 ID: 20e725

>>64809
We're not sure. The content of the closet should answer the question.
>>
No. 64812 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64809

Well it's not like your new girlfriend's gonna have lots of guy clothes, BRENDA.

Now find something cute that matches your eyes. Pants and blouse, though I think a nice dress might do.
>>
No. 64813 ID: 1e1932

>>64809

No no no, dress as a gentleman!
>>
No. 64814 ID: fb5d8e
File 125555993016.png - (43.27KB , 800x600 , b46.png )
64814

Well, this room is full of clothes for every age and gender.. And they're all quite fancy too.
>>
No. 64815 ID: 1e1932

>>64814

Try on a tuxedo.
>>
No. 64816 ID: 20e725

>>64814
Oh boy, this is a tough one.
>>
No. 64817 ID: 632862

>>64814
You could try for an androgynous outfit. That way you won't subvert anyone's expectations and maybe the subject can be avoided altogether.
>>
No. 64820 ID: 6ced07

Id say, pick something as sport or as casual as you can get, clear colors, no black. A brown or khaki.

If there´s boy clothes avaliable, go for it -- I guess she decided to leave the choice in our hands.

Remember, you are about to stand before their parents in a upstanding social event. Kinks and fetishes can wait.
>>
No. 64821 ID: db1ae6

No, let's not have an awkward situation. You're a dork, you're terrible at those and they crop up anywhere. She just agreed to be your boyfriend, we're not about to let this ruin our day. Go and see her, tell her you'd prefer to wear your clothes for dinner.
>>
No. 64822 ID: 2bf51b

GIMP OUTFIT
>>
No. 64824 ID: 6ced07

>>64821
I prettymuch suggested something that could pass as his own clothes >.> <.<
>>
No. 64826 ID: fb5d8e
File 125556090131.png - (55.42KB , 800x600 , b47.png )
64826

Alright.. I'll wear something casual-- for guys. Just a white shirt and neat pants.
..It kind of feels like I'm back in my uniform..

>"Benjamiiin~ Benjamin.. Are you ready to meet my parents?"
>>
No. 64828 ID: fb5d8e
File 125556107863.png - (31.11KB , 800x600 , b47-paused.png )
64828

>>
No. 64845 ID: dda9dd

I strongly suggest Ben don't go all the way tonight.

A. We just met her (an we already have hints she kinda krazy.)

B. Ben is a virgin... simple truth. This means his stamina is likely going to be rather under-par until he gets himself focused and prepared (this morning he didn't even plan on talking to her, now he has her panting as he nibbles her ear.)

C. We are also getting hints of her having health problems and the last thing we want to do is give her a heart attack in the middle of it all (being found in bed with rich dead girl he just met and confessed our love to will not help our PR, and would likely shatter Ben's psyche).

D. If we give her everything now our relationship will peak too soon. This is a bad thing and in-conducive to long term sustainability, we want to string this along a little before dishing out the sweet rewards (she wants you 'a lot' and thus you already hold the power here...)
>>
No. 64847 ID: 20e725

>>64845
I concur with this fine Gentleman.
>>
No. 64849 ID: 6ced07

I´m more worried that if we press forth to strongly she´ll have a heart attack of something. The whole 'hnnng' thing she had going is worrysome.
>>
No. 64854 ID: c5f90c

>>64849

Hey, you might be right.

Okay, plan: Come on strong and tease her constantly. Even during dinner. Force her into a heart attack.
>>
No. 64859 ID: 6ced07

>>64854
Why the hell would we want that?
>>
No. 64865 ID: 9891a9

>>64859
Because heart attacks are sexy?
>>
No. 64870 ID: 3ef83b

Dammit people, there's no indication of poor health for her so just stop with heart attacks and bullshit.

Benjamin should just go with the flow, don't try to rush things too much. Jamming it in isn't a good idea. That said, there should and will likely be much kissing and nakedness and playing with naughty bits.
>>
No. 65018 ID: fb5d8e
File 125558181938.png - (117.49KB , 800x600 , b48.png )
65018

I don't think she has any heartproblems.. but I also don't think I-I will make love to her already!

>"Papa~ I would like you to meet Benjamin. Benjamin, this is my dad."
>"Oh right, the guest. Is he from your little public school or is he one of my patients?"
>"P-papaaa..."
>"Right then, what are your plans for the future, boy? Have you signed up for any universities yet?"

I.. I really haven't given this much thought yet--at all!"
>>
No. 65024 ID: 6faa8c

>>65018
Tell him you'd prefer to wait, keeping your options open. I mean, if you were contacted by a school and were signed up for another, boy would your face be red! Tell him about your career choice, but ask him about his and sound enthused.
>>
No. 65026 ID: 099247

>>65018
Tell him you wish to work as an arms dealer for private military investors and military contractors.

Just see how that shit goes down.
>>
No. 65029 ID: 476456

Damn it kid, you're a nerd with glasses. You should have this stuff in the bag!
>>
No. 65032 ID: 1e1932

>>65018

"I'm trying to keep my options open."
>>
No. 65037 ID: dda9dd

>>65026
This would be hillarious... but rather implausable

I say go with the keeping your options open.

I give you a tip boy, he probably doesn't really care about your answer, he's likely just testing you confidence, trying to keep you off balance.
>>
No. 65054 ID: 1f899e

The phrase "I'm keeping my options open" is pretty well known to mean "I cannot get into a college". So let's not say that.

Benjamin, what school(s) did your parents go to? Say that that's the one you're looking at. Unless your parents are dropouts or something.
>>
No. 65057 ID: dda9dd

>>65054
Good point.., similar message but we have to phrase it better. Listing off a few Universities you are considering (even if you would need a scholarship and a lotto ticket to actually get in em) would be a good idea.
>>
No. 65060 ID: fb5d8e
File 12555865913.png - (116.63KB , 800x600 , b49.png )
65060

My parents both went to community college.. They're really nothing special..

>"I wish to work as an arms dealer for private military investors and military contractors. I'm still looking for schools that will help with that."
>"Isn't he cool, papa?"
>"Hmm! Ambitious but well thought out. War is where the greatest medical advances are made, you know?"
>"Yes sir. I greatly admire your work."
>"You have your head screwed on right, son. Conflict means change, progression, revolution! The real evolution of mankind is fought for! Yes, I sense in you a great businesspartner or rival, either of which is a good thing to have. Nice to meet you, Ben."
>>
No. 65061 ID: 476456

Hook line and sinker. Deliver a firm handshake,kid.
>>
No. 65066 ID: 099247

>>65060

...How did that possibly go down well? Fantastic! Give that gentleman a firm handshake!
>>
No. 65067 ID: fb5d8e
File 125558765953.png - (114.12KB , 800x600 , b50.png )
65067

>"Likewise, sir."
>"However.. I will have neither businesspartner or rival messing around with my daughter, so I will be watching you."
>"P-papa! Stop it!"
>>
No. 65068 ID: 476456

Smile, its a joke.

..possibly.
>>
No. 65071 ID: 1f899e

"I would expect no less."
Smile.
>>
No. 65072 ID: 4553b2

>>65067
"Y-yes sir, of course..."
>>
No. 65073 ID: 192956

>>65067
Well I can certianly see why he would be so successful with an attitude like that.
>>
No. 65074 ID: 6faa8c

>>65067
"Well, of course. It's only right for a father to be concerned about his daughter."
>>
No. 65085 ID: 55e935

Force a laugh as hard as you can. Even if it comes out fake-sounding, it will show both fear and confidence, as crazy as it sounds.
>>
No. 65086 ID: 6beaa4

be sure your shaking his hand firmly now
>>
No. 65090 ID: fb5d8e
File 125560700870.png - (116.52KB , 800x600 , b51.png )
65090

>"I would expect no less. It's only right for a father to be concerned about his daughter."
>"I see we. understand eachother--"
>"PAPA! Stop acting like you own him! Or me! And you stop acting so subservient to him, Benjamin. You aree mine. Let's go upstairs..."
>"But Samantha, what about dinner--"
>"And stop calling me by mom's name! I'll skip dinner."
>>
No. 65092 ID: e9f8a6

Try to calm her, you were just being polite, not subservient.
>>
No. 65093 ID: f14dc4

>>65090
But.. food!

Also, yea; thats you being polite, right? ... You were tring to put a good show so he wouldn´ chase you off from her.
>>
No. 65096 ID: 2cbe3e

>>65090

"Of course. Whatever you wish." Go with her if she wants to leave.
>>
No. 65097 ID: 6beaa4

"As you wish"
Chicks dig princess bride refs.
>>
No. 65100 ID: 7c3156

Do not try to smooth the relationship between this girl and her father over. This is not your place. Your loyalties lie with your GF. A good relationship with the father will help though.

In private "Sorry I overstepped the line with your father."
>>
No. 65101 ID: 2cbe3e

In private: "I think I messed up back there... I apologize mistress... nyah"
>>
No. 65102 ID: a56bd0

>>65101
Not mistress, 'My lady' it implies loyalty with less ownership. besides.. I like the Princess Bride reference so we can roll with that.

However, I think it would be a good idea to eat some food.
>>
No. 65103 ID: 4711d8

No need to be a total pushover.

>>65090
"I was merely being polite. And there's no need to skip dinner."
>>
No. 65106 ID: fb5d8e
File 125563155858.png - (87.78KB , 800x600 , b52.png )
65106

>"As you wish."

The father protests some more, but my loyalties lie with Esmeralda.. I follow her. We don't go upstairs, but instead through some hallways and into a small enclosed courtyard.

>"..."
>"..."
>"Sorry I overstepped the line with your father. I was trying to be polite and messed up.. I apologize."
>"Ugh.. He was just taking advantage of your polite nature-- How am I supposed to tell him you're.. y.. you're my boyfriend now?
>>
No. 65107 ID: f0c8b3

"I get the feeling that I don't know everything about you and your father. Please, tell me."
>>
No. 65108 ID: e9f8a6

I think this situation calls for a hug from behind.
>>
No. 65109 ID: 0e0798

You could just tell him. Or arrange for a hilarious 'him walking in on us doing it' scene.
>>
No. 65110 ID: 43d730

>>65108
Support hug, maybe.
Trying to start anything now would be bad.
How advanced of a hugger is Ben?
>>
No. 65111 ID: 1bcb70

>>65067
> I will have neither businesspartner or rival messing around with my daughter

>>65090
> Benjamin. You aree mine.

I think dad probably already thinks that we're an item.
>>
No. 65112 ID: dda9dd

We are not old enough to be either his buissness partner, nor his rival (despite his allusions otherwise, and he knows this.)

That was just masculine headbutting, perfectly normal, if a little overbearing. As I mentioned before he was just testing your weaknesses, there really was no 'right' answer to his questions. That was just his display of power over you as master of his house.
>>
No. 65113 ID: e9f8a6

>>65110
I meant just a hug, not making out right there damnit.
>>
No. 65114 ID: dda9dd

>>65112
For now I say we comfort her (assure her we are not her father's man), perhaps sit a while, and eventually try hopefully move one back to the dinner (only if she is willing of course.)
>>
No. 65137 ID: fb5d8e
File 12556392743.png - (86.29KB , 800x600 , b53.png )
65137

>"..."
>"..Hmm, Benjamin.. You really are just a pet. So gentle and reliable.. like a big puppy. If only I saw you this way earlier, then.... Hmm.. ..Benjamin, would you like to meet my mom?"
>>
No. 65140 ID: 704c80
File 125564041096.jpg - (14.72KB , 290x177 , Thats because shes dead.jpg )
65140

>>65137
>meet my mom?
>>
No. 65145 ID: 26a3bb

>>65137
Oh god damn that bitch.
>>
No. 65147 ID: 43d730

>>65137
Sure.
I'm sure she must be quite the woman to have you as a daughter.
>>
No. 65156 ID: dda9dd

>>65145
She so krazy... :V

Anyhow.. yes you would like to meet her mom, but be prepared for a headstone.
>>
No. 65159 ID: fb5d8e
File 125564655818.png - (89.41KB , 800x600 , b54.png )
65159

>"Y-yes.. I'm.. I'm sure she must be quite the woman to have you as a daughter."
>"She was.... ..Mama.. Mama, I'd like you to meet Benjamin. He is gentle and reliable, and he will never push me around. We've only become a couple today, but.. but we've known each other for a while now. ..I'll take good care of him. ... B-Benjamin.. Please meet my mom, Samantha."
>>
No. 65160 ID: 192956

>>65159
Comfort the girl and reassure her that you will not push her around, will not abandon her, and will stay by her side as long as she will allow you. But be sure to speak as if you are adressing Samantha and not Elizabeth, she'll respect you for acknowledging her through her mother.
>>
No. 65161 ID: 43d730

>>65159
You have a wonderful daughter, Mrs. (You do know her last name, right?)

Unrelatedly,
>he will never push me around.
Erm.
>>
No. 65163 ID: b198ea

>>65161
What happens in bed, stays in bed u.u;
>>
No. 65166 ID: e3f578

Maintain a respectful silence. Maybe give her a gentle massage or very gentle pats on the back for comfort.
>>
No. 65168 ID: cae6eb

Now push her down and laugh! Laugh I SAY! BURN THE WORLD!
>>
No. 65177 ID: fb5d8e
File 12556523014.png - (87.20KB , 800x600 , b55.png )
65177

>"You have a wonderful daughter, ma'am. She is the most amazing person I ever met, and I have loved her for as long as I know her. I promise I will never give her up, let her down run around and desert her."
>"Oooh, Benjamin.. ...."
>>
No. 65179 ID: fb5d8e
File 125565238980.png - (88.10KB , 800x600 , b56.png )
65179

>"...Okay--"
>"Eh--? H-hey!"
>"We're gonna do it."
>"Wh-what?!"
>"Mom can see our passion.. Come on."
>>
No. 65180 ID: 231908

>>65177
...... oh you bastard
>>
No. 65182 ID: 192956
File 125565245176.jpg - (30.08KB , 306x350 , rick-astley.jpg )
65182

>>65177
I could not have said it better myself
>>
No. 65189 ID: 192956

>>65179
1.Agree, but not here
2.Ask her to go up in her room and wait
3.walk in wearing cat girl maid outfit
4.???
5.profit
>>
No. 65192 ID: b198ea

She´s missing a few nuts and bolts, but...

Do it.
Do it now.

Just take it easy, but dont you dare stop her.
>>
No. 65193 ID: 231908

Stress that while you are hers, youre are her boyfriend and that you need time to let your relationship blossom to make it all the sweeter, but tell her if she reeeeaaaalyy wants to, we have no choice.
>>
No. 65197 ID: dda9dd

Danger! Danger! Master Benjamin! I am detecting massive blood flows and rerouting, hydrological pressure is up and eyes are dilating. We suggest immediate evasive maneuvers, endophine and steroid production and release levels are maxing out and we can't take much more of it captain!

This is an unwise maneuver I cannot support a docking and transference procedure at this time. Recommend abort. Rerouting blood supply to frontal cortex and vocal functions.

You must disuade her from this congress. To allow it would be taking advantage of her emotional and psycological weakness and we cannot do so as gentlemen!

This is not what she needs... what she needs is a real friend, a real familial support, not mere physical sensation to drown the pain in her heart. You penis cannot fill the void gaping in her soul...
>>
No. 65198 ID: 726421

>>65177
oh you
>>
No. 65201 ID: 9e9b47

Put yer dick in her.
>>
No. 65202 ID: 43d730

>>65197
Seconding this.
You can dick her all you want later, but at the very least BONING HER RIGHT NEXT TO HER MOTHER'S GRAVE WHILE HER FATHER COULD BURST IN AT ANY MOMENT IS A BAD IDEA.
>>
No. 65203 ID: 9d07d9

Use your penis on her.
>>
No. 65208 ID: 7c3156

>>65197
> You penis cannot fill the void gaping in her soul.

Best line ever.
Oh and yeah making out on your mothers grave is kind of disrespectful

"My dear I love and respect you and therefore your mother too much to sully her grave with my cheap lovemaking, lets go somewhere safe from your father, your mother can watch anywhere we are if she wishes to"
>>
No. 65209 ID: fb5d8e
File 125565858786.png - (129.54KB , 800x600 , b57.png )
65209

>"W-wait.. I--"
>"This is really no time to rebel.."
>"No, no-- I-- I'm yours b-but I'm your boyfriend a-and these things need time to blossom.. We.. You.. I.. What you need is.. is a real friend, familial support.. N-not.. Not my body.. I can't fill the void in your heart that way.."
>"No--"
>>
No. 65210 ID: fb5d8e
File 125565859937.png - (133.66KB , 800x600 , b58.png )
65210

>"--Your presence alone is already twice all that."
>>
No. 65211 ID: 476456

Oh god, right on top of her dead mom.
>>
No. 65212 ID: 726421

>>65210
make sure to shoot your load on the cross, you don't want to make her prego do you?
>>
No. 65213 ID: e75a2f

While you're there you might as well give her mom a good hard dicking too.
>>
No. 65214 ID: 192956

>>65211
its okay she's probably cool with it.
>>
No. 65215 ID: 43d730

>>65210
As a side note, I suggest getting a small, easily concealable collar and wearing it around.
Think of it as a gift for her.
>>
No. 65226 ID: dda9dd

>>65212
I somehow doubt he is so crass.

Anyhow, I'm not really sure what to say here. Well besides the fact that you are in it deep, and there is no way her father is not going to catch on to this.

You are going to be damn fortunate if your luck holds out till that Halloween dance.
>>
No. 65227 ID: 726421

>>65215
why not a butt plug? Im sure she will like to peg u
>>
No. 65261 ID: 4711d8

>>65227
Yeah, turns out wearing those as a matter of course doesn't work out too well.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password