[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 727645)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 146500829334.png - (21.52KB , 500x298 , splash.png )
727645 No. 727645 ID: 163674

CHAPTER 1 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/692327.html
CHAPTER 2 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/696969.html
CHAPTER 3 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/715522.html

WIKI :: http://tgchan.org/wiki/A_Little_Town_Called_Coxwette
DISCUSSION :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/96965.html




AAAWWW SHOOT! The weekend’s almost over in A Little Town Called Coxwette.
Expand all images
>>
No. 727646 ID: 163674
File 146500831693.png - (3.83KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
727646

WHACK!

Naz: “hahaha, suck my dick Selma”

Selma: “god damn it”
>>
No. 727647 ID: 163674
File 146500832944.png - (7.77KB , 500x500 , 2.png )
727647

Two hours have passed since Selma and Naz returned with the snacks. Apparently when they said “Bocce Tournament”, they meant… bocce tournament. You are sleepy and bored, and about the last thing that you want to do is play bocce. So far, no one else has showed up yet, but the event has just now officially started. You think it’s time you got up and did something, so you you…

a) try to fuck Naz
b) try to talk to Geoff about his scars
c) just leave
d) other >_
>>
No. 727649 ID: 7b7ab3

B.

Practical priorities.
>>
No. 727650 ID: 600e3f

>>727647
A! Definitely A!
>>
No. 727651 ID: f6442a

B first, A later. I just think it's very unfortunate that you are not stirred by ball sports.
>>
No. 727656 ID: ef98fb

Yeah, wait til Geoff has a moment to talk and then inquire about the scars. However, if you want to score some extra brownie points with Naz when you try and make your move, you should try playing some bocce. There may even be a joke about how well she "fondels those balls."

+bonus points, try and turn this boring ass tournament into a small orgy, you fuck Naz, Geoff can fuck Selma (I guess).
>>
No. 727658 ID: 73c49c

B."So Geoff, you seemed to have a semi break down when you saw my wounds. What happened to you that ended up with you getting those scares?"
>>
No. 727664 ID: 2f5847

How has Geoff not volunteered this info already, he seemed awful upset by it last time. It's not like we don't care.

Anyway. A. Isn't it about time for Naz to check her email?
Lets let Selma think we're trying to get her off the hook.
>>
No. 727667 ID: cc9c5d

Stay and try to get some info on Geoff's scars. Maybe play some Bocce as well just so Naz doesn't feel too bad about nobody showing up to play.
>>
No. 727669 ID: f0e552

>>727647
B
keep A in the back of mind
>>
No. 727670 ID: 595d54

>>727669
This.
>>
No. 727671 ID: 813bc6

>>727647
D. get quick nap by drawing eyes on our eyelids.
>>
No. 727674 ID: 15a025

D. try to fuck Geoff
>>
No. 727675 ID: 398fe1

A, though I suspect it's not gonna be possible. Maybe it would have been before the tournament started, but she'll be expected to play so there's like no time she can be away.
>>
No. 727679 ID: 935328

D) WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!
>>
No. 727680 ID: 29c4aa

>>727674
this and talk about the scars!
>>
No. 727682 ID: 595d54

Why Geoff when Naz is right here?
>>
No. 727685 ID: 7b65b9

Yeah, try to get some quality time with Geoff. I mean, you've been with girls since you got to Coxwette, and you're already doing that porno with Naz, but this might be your only chance to get to bang with Geoff. (No homo)
>>
No. 727690 ID: bbc034

>>727685
We should totally whack Bocce sticks with Geoff, if ya know what I mean. :^)
>>
No. 727691 ID: 2f5847

While I don't mind the Geoffsquad scargazing and enjoying the scenery, there has been a long mousehunt to get us to this point.
>>
No. 727698 ID: 700959

>>727647
B
we will do A later.
naz is caught up in this and no one wants to drop hobby's you really get into because of a bored lover.
>>
No. 727699 ID: 0a94cb

D) Go invite Angela to liven up the party.
>>
No. 727701 ID: 350a50

B.
>>727699
Also a good idea.
>>
No. 727706 ID: 18b95e

Break down in despair, curl up on sofa and weep softly.

or just try talk to Geoff, I wanna know if he got attacked by the same thing and if it spouted biblical nonsense at him too.
>>
No. 727726 ID: c8d2b2

>>727647
Start with B, a more pressing matter. We can do A later.
>>
No. 727729 ID: f063fe

d) enjoy the ancient and noble sport of bocce.

Trying to get your balls close to your target as possible is what you're all about!
>>
No. 727740 ID: 6d1754

>>727726
>>
No. 727744 ID: f55db2

B.

Let Naz know that the party really isnt your style and politely excuse yourself, but not before alluding to the railing she's going to get in the near future.

Head back to Plath House, maybe you'll catch Sally before she retires for the night.
>>
No. 727750 ID: 3ef6c8

We must give Geoff the D. This could be our only chance.
>>
No. 727777 ID: 2f5847

If we end up deciding to cut our losses, could we get some bobby pins from Selma?
>>
No. 727784 ID: 163674
File 146507046222.png - (6.66KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
727784

You: “Geoff, right?”

Geoff: “Yeah…”

You lower your voice, seeing that the match between Selma and Naz has grown rather heated.

You: “Can I talk to you?”

Geoff: “I mean, we’re talking right now”

You: “I mean alone. In the bedroom or something”

Geoff:





Geoff: “Heh, yeah, definitely”
>>
No. 727785 ID: 163674
File 146507048121.png - (9.06KB , 500x500 , 4.png )
727785

You sneak out of the living room and down the short hallway to one of the two bedrooms in the unit. Even these apartments look kind of antiquated, but not run down from use.

You: “I wanted to ask you about the scars you showed me”

Geoff: “Oh…”

Geoff: “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you what happened”

You: “I think you would be surprised.”

Geoff: “Well honestly I don’t really remember much about what happened.”

Geoff: “It was very surreal and sometimes I’m not sure if it happened at all. Do you know what I mean?”

He sighs and wrings his hands a bit.

Geoff: “It was about a year ago. I was walking by the tracks north of town”

You: “Were you trying to leave?”

Geoff: “No, I… I thought some walking would…”

Geoff: “You know, tone up my glutes a little bit”

Geoff: “Sometimes I go out running with Layla, but she stayed home. That woman is an Amazon, I can barely keep up with her, man”

Geoff: “Anyway, there was someone out there. It was raining and I didn’t have my glasses on, so I didn’t get a great look”

Geoff: “He was wearing a-”

You: “White sheet?”
>>
No. 727786 ID: 163674
File 146507049380.png - (8.10KB , 500x500 , 5.png )
727786

Geoff: “…yeah. Like literally a Scooby-Doo-ass ghost, man”

Geoff: “but I could tell underneath that he was some kind of bird”

Geoff: “He asked me why I had rejected the grace of God or something like that”

Geoff: “And that’s all I remember.”

You break into a cold sweat.

Geoff: “Something scared the guy away and I woke up bleeding a little bit from my side. Otherwise I was pretty much fine”
>>
No. 727787 ID: 988a30

Okay, now since we led the poor dear along this far already we should really decide whether we want him too
>>
No. 727788 ID: f6442a

Okay, well. Least we know we weren't hallucinating things.

Back out of the bedroom, to try and come back with Naz.
>>
No. 727789 ID: 91cfcf

>>727788
This, we've been leading her on too long to decide we want Geoff now. Even if we bed him, he'll have to be second.
>>
No. 727792 ID: ef98fb

We aren't bedding Geoff. but before we go grab Naz for a bit of fun, ask Geoff when that attack happened, I would like to get an idea of how long that thing has been wandering the woods outside of town.
>>
No. 727794 ID: 15fae4

>>727786

fuck geoff come on let's get a little homogay going
>>
No. 727797 ID: 69e720

No to Geoffsex. Not now, not ever.
>>
No. 727802 ID: fa8f9d

>>727797
You guys are lame.
>>
No. 727806 ID: 9f90dc

inspect his scars...closer
>>
No. 727807 ID: 18b95e

>Geoff: “Oh…”
sounds like he was expecting something else, maybe perhaps
>>727794
if we aren't getting it from somewhere else we might as well get it from him, Naz isn't our girlfriend we a free bird man, but if there is a chance with Naz tonight go with that he can be the backup if this evening goes 'dry'.
>>
No. 727808 ID: f063fe

Tell him he's not crazy and you saw something like that too, in the forest, which also stabbed you. Least you can do to assuage his sense of possibly failing sanity.
>>
No. 727810 ID: 90f3c0

He was so excited when we invited him to the bedroom. We wouldn't want to leave a cute guy disappointed would we?
>>
No. 727812 ID: 36f185

Bone Geoff. Do it. Maybe not now, but at LEAST add him to the to-do list.
>>
No. 727814 ID: 29c4aa

Tell geoff how cute he is and perhaps kiss him?
>>
No. 727816 ID: d41523

Don't bone him now, with Naz and Selma right in the other room. Leave that stuff for another time. But flirt a little, let him know you're interested, maybe invite him to meet you for coffee sometime.
Tell him about your own scars, draw the parallels. It's something you have in common that connects you to the bizarre things going on right now, so it'll be good to stay in touch regularly.

As for Naz, we already have a future appointment to have gratuitous sex with her, so I don't see why we should be in such a hurry to bed her now.
We're not "leading her on", nor are we in a closed relationship with her. How about we don't act like a desperate, sexually-frustrated virgin, damn.
>>
No. 727818 ID: cc08c7

I have a feeling our brave protagonist isn't exactly into Geoff to begin with, unless he's said he's into that and I missed it.

Also confirm that you had a similar experience, but maybe don't mention what was under the sheet.
>>
No. 727819 ID: 9f90dc

>>727816
Maybe invite him hang out and share your story sometime. Also, since he may or may not have been injected with monster goo, you should probably find out if there were any lingering effects: nausea, headaches, lycanthropy, priapism...
>>
No. 727820 ID: 35151f

>>727818
Chuck is into whatever we say he's into
Now is a bad time for it, but boning geoff is on the list of things to do.
For now, just go "Hey dude Same thing happened to me but I pulled the sheet off and it was this fucked up fleshy thing, I got patched up after the farmer scared it off with his shotgun."
>>
No. 727824 ID: ef98fb

>>727820
Not necessarily, Chuck is into what the author has already established he's into, we are just thoughts in his head that give suggestions to. And I believe he will be quite confused as why he is suddenly having gay thoughts. I don't know it's certainly never been established that he is bisexual before so let's see how he reacts first before we plan any man-on-man action.
>>
No. 727827 ID: 91cfcf

>>727824
True in the story itself, but the author's said we can lewd the dudes in the disthread. On the other hand, I'm not interested in Geoff and I'm a bit tired of every sexual protagonist being bi or open to radically different things just to convenience tgchan's varying desires.
>>
No. 727828 ID: 350a50

>>727786
"I ran into a cat corpse-thing in a white sheet, out in the woods. Called me the devil and jabbed these freaky proboscis in me."

"Farmer Davey showed up and shot it before it could keep attacking. Just scared the thing off, didn't even kill it. Naz is helping me contact a paranormal investigator about it."

You're all talking like Geoff and Naz are exclusive options. I'm sure Chuck has the fortitude for a three way.

Selma doesn't need to feel left out either. She likes to watch.
>>
No. 727831 ID: 2f5847

>>727827
I'm pretty much in this camp, I admit.
That, and the chemistry just frankly isn't there.
>>
No. 727833 ID: 15a025

Come on Chuck, throw Geoff a bone here!
>>
No. 727834 ID: d8dc8a

>>727831
This.
>>
No. 727835 ID: f6442a

Seriously. Save your moves for Naz.
>>
No. 727836 ID: 5a893f

>>727786
I said christ's name in vain in front of him.
Ramona said the Starks summoned them to kill Nelson Plath.
beneath the sheet is a monster who looks dehydrated so bad it suck in its eyeballs
>>
No. 727837 ID: 350a50

>>727836
I'm pretty sure she said it was the Plaths who summoned the demons, to retaliate for the Starks killing Nelson in a play for control of the town.
>>
No. 727838 ID: 350a50

>>727837
No wait you were right, I misread the syntax.
>>
No. 727841 ID: 15a025

>>727828
Three way sounds like it could work out, but we shouldn't interrupt Naz's game out there for sex...yet.
>>
No. 727842 ID: 350a50

>>727841
Yeah, let her enjoy her hobby. Don't want Chuck to look clingy and desperate.

Maybe Chuck should participate too.
>>
No. 727845 ID: 65317a

He did do that little tail wag when you said alone.
>>
No. 727846 ID: 7b65b9

I think for now we should just continue discussing the monster, but based on Chucks wide variety of people he tries to get with, I don't think him and Geoff is such a far fetched idea, although ultimately it's Chucks decision on weather or not he actually likes Geoff. Even if we wanted it, we can't force him one way or another.
Just keep discussing the monster and your scars, and maybe keep the prospect of boning Geoff in the back of your mind and see where it takes you.
>>
No. 727854 ID: 36295c

Thank Geoff for his time and go lewd naz
>>
No. 727859 ID: 163674
File 146509942311.png - (7.21KB , 500x500 , 6.png )
727859

You: “I had a kind of similar experience, but it was Davey who scared it away-”

Geoff: “The farmer?”

You: “Yeah, that’s where I was when it happened. That’s how I got… you know, hurt. Like you said, I’m pretty much fine otherwise.”

You feel someone watching you, so you turn around.

Selma: “Hi”

Selma: “Just pretend I’m not here if you were going to-”

You: “We’re not going to do anything. I just wanted to talk to Geoff about something.”

You: “Weren’t you just playing bocce?”

Selma: “Yeah, and it was a ridiculous upset. I won and Naz has to do my laundry all next week.”

Geoff: “Brutal.”

It looks like you'll have to catch Geoff alone another time. You definitely want as much information as you can on the bizarre anomaly in the woods.

Selma: “So what do you want to do? Sorry this has been so lame, it’s never really that great…”
>>
No. 727861 ID: 350a50

"I know a few party games to spice up the night~"
>>
No. 727862 ID: 083b03

This is a class-B Nerd Gathering. Clearly you want to play Dungeons and Dragons.
>>
No. 727864 ID: 2f5847

Ask Selma for a few Bobby pins, and go see how Naz is doing.
Maybe she could check her email, because this demon stuff seems kind of important.
>>
No. 727867 ID: d8dc8a

Guys. GUYS!

Play Royal Interrogator! You know, from that weird online quest?
>>
No. 727868 ID: 7e1ea2

We'll talk with Geoff another time. Go get Naz, we can maybe start to have a bit more fun, maybe even have a REAL party game.
>>
No. 727876 ID: 163674
File 146510383778.png - (8.93KB , 500x500 , 7.png )
727876

You: “We just need to get wrapped up in a REAL party game. Know what I mean?”

Selma: “Hm, not really?”

Naz is sitting out in the living room looking pretty salty about having to live with the consequences of her bet.

You: “Are you gonna live, Naz?”

Naz: “Oh yeah, you win some and you lose some.”

Naz: “A little extra laundry never hurt anyone.”

You lean over to Selma.

You: “You really trust Naz with your laundry? You’re going to find a rubber snake in your pants or something.”

Selma: “I look forward to seeing what she comes up with this time.”

You: “Naz, did you hear back from that person you emailed?”

Naz: “Haven’t checked. Probably not.”

You: “You wanna check?”

Naz: “I’ll check in the morning. I don’t feel like going all the way to the lab tonight.”

You: “You mean you don’t have a computer here? You write all that filthy stuff at work?”

Naz: “Ye”


a) talk about the monster
b) talk about lewds >_
c) start a party game >_
d) other >_
>>
No. 727877 ID: 600e3f

>>727876
B. Why not get awkward and sexual around here?
>>
No. 727878 ID: 15a025

C.
>>
No. 727879 ID: 8d9368

GUYS YOUR TOWN HAS MONSTERS AND GHOSTS AND MAYBE A VAMPIRE
WE AREN'T REALLY SURE WHAT THE MAYOR'S DEAL IS
>>
No. 727880 ID: 79a07e

>>727876
C.

Let's have some real fun up in 'ere.
>>
No. 727881 ID: f6442a

A,C,B seems like the best progression.
>>
No. 727882 ID: 211d83

Lewd party games.
>>
No. 727883 ID: 90f3c0

C, but jokingly imply that the games might turn out to be quite lewd.
>>
No. 727884 ID: 7e1ea2

Lewd party games!
>>
No. 727885 ID: 163674
File 146510555389.png - (2.14KB , 500x500 , 8.png )
727885

You: “You guys want to play a real party game?”

All three of them look at you at once.

Naz: “…what kind of game?”


a) spin the bottle
b) seven minutes in heaven
c) truth or dare
d) other >_
>>
No. 727886 ID: 35151f

>>727885
D: cards against... humanity? furries? what would that even be called in this universe
>>
No. 727887 ID: 47160d

truth or dare, we can learn info and get the lewds
>>
No. 727888 ID: 0a94cb

d) Draw dinosaurs and dickbutt on their backs.
>>
No. 727889 ID: 15fae4

>>727885

spin the bottle of course what kind of casuals are you guys
>>
No. 727890 ID: 395ec0

>>727885
D. Twister.
>>
No. 727891 ID: 7e1ea2

Well there's truth or dare, but there's also strip twister, everytime you fail to move or you fall, remove a piece of clothing.
>>
No. 727893 ID: c8d2b2

Truth or dare sounds like a great way to get information. Both useful and juicy stuff.
>>
No. 727894 ID: 90f3c0

C) Potentially, but not explicitly, lewd. The perfect game for such an occasion.
>>
No. 727895 ID: 4201a2

>>727890
Seconded.
>>
No. 727897 ID: 2f5847

C. Let's get psychological up in this bitch.
>>
No. 727898 ID: 935328

D) Five-Finger Fillet OR Chubby Bunny
>>
No. 727900 ID: 65317a

Do c. Learn more about the town while doing it.
>>
No. 727901 ID: 350a50

>>727885
C
>>
No. 727906 ID: 180f83

C
>>
No. 727909 ID: 99d7d8

C
>>
No. 727912 ID: d8dc8a

ROYAL INTERROGATOR FROM ENEMY QUEST.
>>
No. 727915 ID: 18b95e

D) The glove game.
Eeny, meeny, miney, moe, I wonder where my glove will go? How far can I go in?

oh alright C) Truth or Dare
>>
No. 727918 ID: 4b8ea4

D) Strip poker, obviously.
>>
No. 727919 ID: 2d5837

D.

two words

strip.
poker.
>>
No. 727923 ID: 3e182c

Strip Poker Best Poker.
>>
No. 727926 ID: 5fa8b4

Dare or Truth.
>>
No. 727937 ID: 36f185

>>727912
ITS TRUTH OR DARE BUT BETTER
>>
No. 727950 ID: 15a025

>>727919
Strip POKER!!!
>>
No. 727951 ID: 4854ef

Strip poker!
>>
No. 727953 ID: 0d867c

>>727919
do we even have a deck?
if not, c
>>
No. 727957 ID: 163674
File 146516039077.png - (12.76KB , 500x500 , 9.png )
727957

You: “Let’s play Truth or Dare.”

You: “I assume you all know the rules. I’ll go first.”



>Naz
>Selma
>Geoff
>>
No. 727958 ID: 15a025

Selma, truth or dare!
>>
No. 727961 ID: 935328

Geoff

Truth- U gay?
Dare- Kiss me.
>>
No. 727962 ID: 29c4aa

>>727961
This!
>>
No. 727963 ID: 47160d

>>727961
Get's to the heart of things, I like it, thirded
>>
No. 727965 ID: 600e3f

>>727961
Fourth'd. Let's get gay up in here!
>>
No. 727967 ID: eebe01

Dare Naz to take off her glasses.
>>
No. 727968 ID: 36295c

Naz
>>
No. 727971 ID: 35151f

>>727961

this strikes me as a frankly terrible idea, I am in full support of it
>>
No. 727973 ID: 15fae4

>>727961

aw yeah
quest is getting good
>>
No. 727974 ID: 163674
File 146516331272.png - (6.67KB , 500x500 , 10.png )
727974

You: “Geoff. Truth or dare.”

Geoff looks at you like



Geoff: “Dare”

Geoff: “No, wait”

Geoff: “Truth.

Naz and Selma cringe.

Naz: “Truth? Come on, no one does truth on the first round”

Selma: “This is a slaughter, I can’t watch”

You: “Ok. Truth. Geoff, are you-”

Knock KNOCK KNOCK


There’s someone at the door.
>>
No. 727977 ID: 4201a2

Well? Go answer it.
>>
No. 727978 ID: 7e1ea2

You guys order a pizza or something?
>>
No. 727980 ID: 935328

Don't let the obvious serial killer in
>>
No. 727982 ID: 15fae4

>>727974

ask them if they ordered extra sausage
>>
No. 727985 ID: 163674
File 146516434546.png - (5.66KB , 500x500 , 12.png )
727985

You: “Did you guys order a pizza?”

Naz: “Nope”

It’s probably just another party guest. Why are you so worked up? It’s not like it’s a monster or something. You stall a little bit.

You: “When you order a pizza, who makes it? Penny or Marcie?”

The three others talk amongst themselves.

Geoff: “That’s a really good question actually”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You: “Somebody gonna get that?”

Selma: “You’re the only one not in pajamas, Chuck.”

There’s no peephole on the door.

a) ignore and wait for it to go away
b) get the door
c) other >_
>>
No. 727986 ID: a788b7

>>727985

Just check the door you big baby maybe angela heard you were playing truth or dare and wants to join in
>>
No. 727987 ID: 126d17

C) Look through the peephole before opening.
>>
No. 727988 ID: fc0cf3

>>727985
Ask who it is, wimp!
But yes, get the door.
>>
No. 727989 ID: 15a025

Come on Chuck, don't be a pussy cat. Open the door.
>>
No. 727990 ID: eebe01

It's probably just a prank, brah. Think of where you are.

But considering recent events, be prepared to break a face just in case.
>>
No. 727991 ID: b412df

Stand closer to the side of the door, and use your foot as a makeshift doorstop, so if it does happen to be a monster, you haven't opened the door much, and are in a better position to slam it shut.
>>
No. 727992 ID: 163674
File 146516467931.png - (4.04KB , 500x500 , 13.png )
727992

You get up and answer the door.
>>
No. 727993 ID: 163674
File 146516468785.png - (8.04KB , 500x500 , 11.png )
727993

>>
No. 727994 ID: 15fae4

>>727993

What's the password?
>>
No. 727995 ID: 35151f

>>727993
"oh hey it's you, what's up"
>>
No. 727997 ID: 15a025

Name and phone number. Need to check if you're on the list.
>>
No. 727998 ID: 7e1ea2

Oh hey, bit late for doing rounds isn't it?
>>
No. 727999 ID: 935328

She's been possessed by the vampire to give you the succ!
>>
No. 728003 ID: 163674
File 146516555680.png - (7.63KB , 500x500 , 14.png )
728003

You: “Oh, hey Lisa. What’s the password?”

Lisa:

Lisa: “Password?”

Lisa: “I didn’t know there was supposed to be a password.”

You watch her wig out for a moment.

You: “I’m just yankin’ you. There’s no password.”

Lisa: “Oh! Right…”

Lisa: “Hello, sir. I received notice that there is a social event tonight at this residence and I wish to attend.”

You: “Splendid my good lady. Shall I alert the servants of your arrival?”

Lisa: “U-uh…”

She flips through a few more pages, and you start laughing at her.
>>
No. 728005 ID: 2f5847

You still technically haven't used your turn. Ask Lisa truth or dare just to see how she responds.
>>
No. 728007 ID: 7e1ea2

It's like she is reading all of this via script... Weird. Honestly, if she is going to be playing this game she needs to loosen up a little. Although we could use this our advantage, wait until she picks truth and "So Lisa, tell me what do you think of your boss/mayor?"
>>
No. 728009 ID: 935328

Truth- How old is the Mayor?
Dare- Kiss Geoff (we can see which way he swings from his reaction)
>>
No. 728011 ID: 2f5847

>>728009
Kiss Selma might be funnier, but I'll go with this.
>>
No. 728014 ID: 15a025

>>728011
Dare her to kiss selma.
>>
No. 728019 ID: 7e1ea2

>>728014
Bonus points if she slips her the tongue across her braces
>>
No. 728021 ID: b17b81

Make sure to go as far off the rails of whatever notes she has written down as possible.

Everyone has to get into pajamas now. You get a spare set of Geoff's, and Lisa gets a spare set of Selma's.
>>
No. 728024 ID: 5fa8b4

>>728003
Okay, cool down, no need to mock her too hard.
>>
No. 728031 ID: 2f5847

>>728021
Even I find that a bit weird.

Is it traditional to let people you just met wear your clothes?
>>
No. 728032 ID: 65317a

Let her in and suggest she join the current dress code if she wishes to.
>>
No. 728033 ID: 163674
File 146517227861.png - (5.89KB , 500x500 , 15.png )
728033

You: “Ok, Lisa, truth or dare.”



Geoff looks highly relieved.

You: “Don’t worry. You’ll get yours soon enough, Geoff.”
>>
No. 728034 ID: 163674
File 146517229254.png - (9.21KB , 500x500 , 16.png )
728034

Lisa sits down on the couch, but only after she is invited to.

Lisa: “Oh, I probably shouldn’t, sir.”

Lisa: “What kind of party is this, anyway?”

You: “Oh you know, a fun party with bocce.”

Lisa: “Are there going to be any… uh, er… adult situations?”
>>
No. 728035 ID: 35151f

>>728034
"It is literally illegal for a government official to ask that."
>>
No. 728036 ID: 0e4511

Let's do the Lisa-Selma thing.
(Or learn about the mayor/catacombs)
>>
No. 728037 ID: a075ba

>>728034
Do you want there to be?
>>
No. 728038 ID: 15a025

>>728034
That depends, do you want there to be any?
>>
No. 728039 ID: 2f5847

Unfortunately, you cannot GUARANTEE there will, but she asks nicely, I'm sure we can arrange some.
>>
No. 728040 ID: 7e1ea2

Maybe, maybe not. And put the clipboard down, your not working right now, or are you?
>>
No. 728041 ID: 935328

Don't answer that, just repeat "truth or dare"
>>
No. 728042 ID: bb78f2

>>728034
That's up to you, Lisa.
This party wasn't advertised as an orgy. So if you see someone your interested in, you have to ask and hope they align with your sexual orientation in some way and is also interested in doing that tonight.

Wait, Lisa, is having an Orgy illegal in this town? I know Susan's all about the censorship, but that seems a bit too controlling.
>>
No. 728043 ID: 935328

BTW, Geoff looks more disappointed than relieved.
>>
No. 728049 ID: f6442a

Well, it's not my party to decide that.
>>
No. 728054 ID: 65317a

Wait a moment. She might be bugged. This could be a setup done by the mayor to stop adult fun from happening.
>>
No. 728057 ID: 350a50

>>728054
Yeah, let's not be super blatant. Let's try to change the subject.

"You look kind of nervous. Not much experience with parties?
Don't worry, everyone's here to have a good time. You don't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."
>>
No. 728065 ID: 2f5847

>>728041
This is probably the correct approach, as much as I'd like to make her sweat more.

Jesus, dem hips.
>>
No. 728067 ID: b412df

If subtlety is needed we can just shrug. Implies that nothing was decided beforehand.
>>
No. 728077 ID: 398fe1

>>728034
Adult situations are not planned as part of the Bocce Tournament.
>>
No. 728083 ID: 35e876

I don't think there are any planned, but you never know with truth or dare
>>
No. 728089 ID: 5c57fa

>>728034
she's a mole for the mayor
the mayor sent here there to spy on the party to make sure no one is being morally obtuse in her quaint little town, she even has a script right in front of her telling her what to say and ask.

say this
"do you want some... adult situations and company, or are you here under the mayors orders to find out if this is an orgy or something. you're wound tighter than a spring loaded jack in the box"
>>
No. 728101 ID: 211d83

Are you propositioning us?
>>
No. 728103 ID: 3e182c

That wasn't the plan but, Since You Showed up...

Then lick the clipboard.
>>
No. 728106 ID: 350a50

>>728089
Hm, maybe the direct approach would be best here. If she is a spy and we call her out on it she might crack and run off.
>>
No. 728108 ID: 2f5847

>>728106
If she's not we may lose our beavering license. Which would be sad. And depending on how the game goes, she might 'forget' to report it.

I'm still not completely sure she's a plant, Lisa just might be supremely awkward when not on duty.
>>
No. 728112 ID: 35151f

>>728089
this with some of this
>>728035

Emphasis on illegal, snake mayor can't be asking her poor flunkies to do morally dodgy shit like that. That's NO GOOOD
>>
No. 728114 ID: 79a07e

Guys, she's super bugged/a plant. She's just horrible at it and you're overthinking it.

Be subtle, imply nothing. Laugh and play it off like, "Pft, what, were you hoping for some?"
>>
No. 728122 ID: 93244f

>>728114
this
>>
No. 728123 ID: 0a94cb

"We're all adults, aren't we?"
>>
No. 728124 ID: 4fa90a

Now man its just a wholesome game of Bocce. Balls, holes, balls slipping through holes, balls smacking into other balls.
>>
No. 728125 ID: 65317a

Should say: You're not wearing a wire are you? Maybe an underwire?
>>
No. 728126 ID: 1ad23d

>>728125
This
>>
No. 728136 ID: 0d867c

>>728037
voting for this one
>>
No. 728137 ID: cc7ce4

I think she's wearing a wire... She got some hips on her don't she?
>>
No. 728157 ID: cc9c5d

She is definitely a spy sent by the mayor. Tread lightly chuck.
>>
No. 728162 ID: 75faef

Truth- Do you have a wire?
Dare- Kiss Selma (because yes)
>>
No. 728179 ID: d8dc8a

>>728035
lmao

You guys are fun.
>>
No. 728203 ID: 350a50

>>728041
Actually, changing my vote to this.

Truth - Are you spying on us for the mayor?
Dare - Throw your clipboard in the trash. This is a get-together, not a stuffy board meeting!
>>
No. 728210 ID: 15a025

>>728203
My votes for this as well.
>>
No. 728223 ID: b8d5aa

adult situations? you'll have to tell us what you mean by that.

in explicit detail.

no, more explicit than that, i don't quite get it.

maybe you could demonstrate?
>>
No. 728231 ID: 38685c

"We are adults and this is a situation"
>>
No. 728239 ID: 163674
File 146527253261.png - (7.20KB , 500x500 , 17.png )
728239

You look directly into Lisa’s eyes. She does not break eye contact at all, even as you are sorely tempted to yourself. That beaver is thicker than a large-print dictionary

You: “There are exactly two reasons why you would be asking us that question.”

You: “One: you’re spying on us for the mayor”

Naz: “Stop the presses!”

You: “Or two: you are sitting there hoping for some adult situations.”

You: “So. Truth o-”

Lisa: “Dare.”


>_
>>
No. 728240 ID: f6442a

Dunk that clipboard, it is Casual Friday in the office today! Despite the calendar saying Sunday.
>>
No. 728242 ID: 2f5847

I feel like the clipboard is a package deal. Without Lisa, the clipboard is useless. without the clipboard, Lisa is useless.

I still believe that having her kiss Selma would be high-larious.
>>
No. 728243 ID: 36295c

>>728239
Dare her to kiss Geoff.
>>
No. 728244 ID: 7e1ea2

3 dare ideas:
1. Get rid of your clipboard, seriously, throw it out the window and forget about for tonight.
2. I dare you to tell us the truth about if you are spying for the mayor.
3. Make out with Selma.
>>
No. 728246 ID: 13ac27

>>728239
well. that was really quick.
I say we make her take selma to a closet for "7 minute in heaven"
>>
No. 728247 ID: 7e1ea2

ALSO, here is a house rule, if one fails to follow on a dare or won't answer a truth question (or if they lie and someone knows they did) remove a piece of clothing as penalty.
>>
No. 728248 ID: 2f5847

>>728246
Absolutely not. they'll just talk about sweaters.

the entire point is watching the awkward.
>>
No. 728249 ID: 398fe1

Wouldn't it be better for her to kiss Naz or Geoff?

I mean don't we want to see that more?
>>
No. 728250 ID: 65317a

Dare her to join the underwear dress code. Cant rush into things just yet, need to play it cool.
>>
No. 728251 ID: eb385b

>>728239
I dare you to get rid of your clipboard.
Because I haven't seen her with out it. And i think it would be easier to get her to do something lewd with out it.and a dare kiss is a little fast for the first dare.
>>
No. 728252 ID: 13ac27

>>728251
Yes, do this. Also, make sure she loses the pants too, since it is an underpants partt.
>>
No. 728253 ID: 2f5847

>>728249
Here's my rationale on that.
Naz is into all kinds of crazy shit. She'll probably pounce on Lisa just to weird her out.
Geoff is actually kinda cute, and Lisa might enjoy that. Not a good dare.

We just got started, so the goal is funny and not dirty.
>>
No. 728255 ID: 350a50

>>728251
Agreed.
>>
No. 728256 ID: 180f83

Get rid of the clipboard. destroy it.
>>
No. 728259 ID: cc9c5d

Dare her to join our casual dress code. If she's wearing a wire, then we'll know. If she wants group sexy times, then we're just steering her in the right direction.
>>
No. 728265 ID: 3e182c

I'm liking the 7 minutes in heaven with Selma Naz or Geoff Ideas. Granted, they'll need to volunteer.

However. She has to leave the clipboard.

Once shes in, we can snoop through the clipboard, and if she is spying, open the door before 7 minutes is up, and snap an incriminating photo.
>>
No. 728293 ID: 15a025

Dare her to have some 7 minuets in heaven with you.
>>
No. 728298 ID: 47d268

We must bang the beaver
>>
No. 728301 ID: 8ca51b

I think we should have her get rid of her clipboard, she's not a bad person and she will fail immediately without her script
>>
No. 728308 ID: dba348

Keep the clipboard, but burn/eat/trash the papers.
>>
No. 728330 ID: da1652

>>728239
Its a bit unreasonable to ask her to destroy the clipboard, but something simpler, with more mischief potential: have her wear a blindfold for a little while?
>>
No. 728331 ID: 8b1912

>>728239
Set the clipboard aside for the night. No picking it up until morning.
>>
No. 728333 ID: c7d4d7

clipboards are now BANNED from this household
>>
No. 728337 ID: a075ba

>>728331
I dare you you to take off your... clipboard.

She'll get all flustered thinking you're about to lewdly make her take clothes off, then more flustered at the thought of giving up her clipboard.
>>
No. 728351 ID: 2f5847

>>728330
I like this one, and think it will pass muster.

>for a little while
Like, say, until the end of the game?
>>
No. 728362 ID: 7ee5a7

1. Conform to the dress code. Underwear up

Or

2. Lose the clipboard. Fuck authority. Just for a night.
>>
No. 728363 ID: b5f1ec

>>728337
I highly endorse this idea.
>>
No. 728452 ID: f9e018

>>728239
dare you to give me your clipboard, which i will then read out loud all the notes you've taken
>>
No. 728454 ID: f0e552

>>728362
>>
No. 728555 ID: dfb0f7

Hey guys, what's our objective?
Because I want to have sex with everyone here. I mean, maybe Selma can stand and watch instead, but definitely everyone else.
In a row.
Then at the same time.

But yeah, this >>728337 is rich. We need to start off slow yet bring lewdity into everyone's mind. Let them get accustomed to it.
>>
No. 728587 ID: 4afb4b

>>728555
I think the objective is all of what you said and also not getting murdered by demons or vampires. Maybe vampires.
>>
No. 728590 ID: 3e182c

>>728555
Lay low from the law?
Have lots of sex? With Everyone?
Solve the many mysteries around town?
I think were just playing by ear here.
But I suppose with the multitude of things to do and the various hints that Coxwette offers chuck life things he's never had before, we could like, discuss an objective in the dis thread.

If your just talking about the party, then id say neutralize and or lay beaver. Then everyone else.
And Selma is Perfectly lay-able. All you need is a paper bag.
>>
No. 728636 ID: 2f5847

Group sex is lame, and Chuck is already tired.
I'm trying to advance the plot, while making the rest of the characters uncomfortable in a comic manner.

I'd also like to play the game without lying, but Chuck has some secrets that outweigh that rule. We should do dares when possible, though.

Not getting the murder end is good, too.
>>
No. 728640 ID: a075ba

>Hey guys, what's our objective?
To prank Naz.

We're gonna let her think we're here to nail her, then turn her down at the last minute and make her wait for the porno shoot.
>>
No. 728647 ID: 398fe1

>>728640
That would break the rules: nobody's feelings get hurt either.
>>
No. 728667 ID: 6e2dec

BUILD A DAM FOR LISA USING YOUR FINEST WOOD!
>>
No. 728669 ID: 38685c

I don't want to sleep with anyone at this party.
>>
No. 728677 ID: f9e018

>>728667
I see where you were going with that and sadly you didnt do a good job
we should probably try to dam up lisa's flowing stream with our HARD wood, we don't want her to
get bored and clip out on us.

hurr hurr
>>
No. 728679 ID: 163674
File 146552932363.png - (9.01KB , 500x500 , 18.png )
728679

>dare her to tell the truth
You robbed a bank and you wouldn’t even stoop this low

>build a dam with your finest wood
That sounds like a lot of work, and you don’t know where you would-

wait

god damn it… marcie…



You snag the clipboard out of Lisa’s hands.

You: “I dare you to put away the clipboard for the entire night.”

Lisa: “Wait, please, give it back! Please!

You: “Relax. I’m not going to read your little party script. I’m just gonna lock it away for a little while.”

Lisa: “Please give it back, sir. Another dare.”

a) “Why do you want it so badly?”
b) “Fine, you can have it back if you take off your shirt. It’s underwear only, afterall.”
c) “Alright. You can have it back if you kiss Selma.”
d) lock up the clipboard
e) read the papers
f) other >_
>>
No. 728681 ID: dd338c

Lock up the clipboard. Do it in a safe location that isn't here, assuring her that you're putting it in a safe, private location where no one can accidentally run across it or read it.

Then read it on purpose.
>>
No. 728683 ID: 3e8a9a

>>728679
B and after she blushes and stutters
F: DOUBLE-DOG DARE MODE ENGAGED: SUFFER THE CURSE
>>
No. 728684 ID: 8111b6

>>728679
C, but cut some slack and allow cheek kisses. A journey starts with a single step, after all.
>>
No. 728685 ID: 2f5847

I feel like A or E isn't terribly ethical. The first because it's a Truth, the second because it's clearly important to her. Best to just be impartial, and stick it in a cabinet.

I want C cause it's funny. It hits two players in the awkwards, Does nothing whatsoever for Geoff, and would Probably bring Naz's mood up a notch.
>>
No. 728686 ID: b8d5aa

here, we'll just set it up on the mantel, right where you can see it, no worries. it's not going anywhere.

or option C
>>
No. 728687 ID: 398fe1

>>728679
I'll go with B.
>>
No. 728688 ID: 38839c

D) Lock it away, then put the keys in your pants.
>>
No. 728689 ID: 350a50

>>728684
Second.
>>
No. 728690 ID: 7e1ea2

C, and do not give it back.
>>
No. 728691 ID: 36295c

d
>>
No. 728693 ID: 2f5847

>>728690
>>728686
We can maybe establish that it's hers, no problem, without immediately returning it.

For all we know, it's god-tier ToD strategies.
>>
No. 728695 ID: ed0803

>>728679
B or A
>>
No. 728696 ID: 7a875f

B
>>
No. 728697 ID: f9e018

>>728679
e.
we wanted to read them anyway as part of the dare

don't go making promises we have no intention of keeping with the poor girl.

whats on that clipboard could be the entire secrets of the town.... or it could be a bunch of pages with nothing but penises drawn all over it made by an extremely bored secretary desperate for some dicking
>>
No. 728698 ID: 65317a

B.
>>
No. 728701 ID: f9e018

>>728697
if it is dicks i vote we lie to everyone else and say its just some boring secretary math, and day schedules for the mayor and hand it back but wink at her when you hand it over
>>
No. 728703 ID: 0e4511

C 4 great justice.
>>
No. 728711 ID: eb385b

>>728679
b) “Fine, you can have it back if you take off your shirt. It’s underwear only, afterall
>>
No. 728716 ID: c7d4d7

b
>>
No. 728717 ID: 7412ee

Nope. Doesn't work like that. Though I suppose I could give it back if...

Then read everything aloud.
>>
No. 728718 ID: ac8ee4

>>728679
"Either put the clipboard away or wear ONLY the clipboard."

I think she'd do it. Alternatively, go with B. Put in the skirt in there too.
>>
No. 728732 ID: c12eb9

>>728718
This.
>>
No. 728740 ID: 15a025

D and E!
>>
No. 728795 ID: b3f404

B. Gotta ease her into this.
>>
No. 728799 ID: 9f3729

>>728718
this seems like a good solution
voting 4 it
>>
No. 728801 ID: 600e3f

>>728718
Absolute madman. I love it!
>>
No. 728802 ID: 410840

>>728718
Seconded, thirded, home run'd!
>>
No. 728806 ID: 163674
File 146562224660.png - (7.42KB , 500x500 , 19.png )
728806

You: “Ok, dare: give up the clipboard, or take off your shirt. One or the other!”

Lisa: “But… but…”

Lisa: “It’s a dress!

You: “Oof. Well, it is an underwear party.”

Lisa: “Nnnn…”

She looks at the clipboard, flipping through to the back page and reading a few lines.

Lisa: “Ok. Ok… fine. But I get to keep the clipboard.”

You: “A deal’s a deal. I won’t go back on it.”

Lisa take a deep breath.

Lisa: “Can I do it in the bathroom?”

You look at Naz, Selma, and Geoff, who all nod after some council.

Naz: “Second door on the left down the hall.”

Lisa goes there briefly, taking the clipboard with her.
>>
No. 728807 ID: 163674
File 146562226664.png - (8.88KB , 500x500 , 20.png )
728807

She walks out a few moments later.

Lisa: “Please at least don’t look at me. Please, this is humiliating enough.”

You: “Hell, that’s not what I wanted out of this dare.”

Lisa: “How could that not be what you want?”

You: “By the end of the night, I want you to be completely comfortable. Think you can do that?”

Lisa: “No, sir…”

Some alcohol would make this so much easier. This was basically the reason alcoholic drinks were invented!

Naz: “You sure?”

Naz: “because if I had tits like that I’d be naked all the time”

Selma: “Right?? I’m glad someone said it”

Geoff: “Ditto”
>>
No. 728808 ID: 398fe1

>>728807
They are nice tits, I agree. The room has reached a consensus, Lisa. Also it's your turn. Pick somebody.
>>
No. 728809 ID: 9f3729

>>728807
Nice. Now its her turn to pick a truth or dare, as per the hallowed rules of the game.
>>
No. 728812 ID: 36295c

>>728809
This. Let's make her more comfortable by putting her in charge of a truth or dare.
>>
No. 728823 ID: f4ef5d

She actually is pretty fucking hot.
>>
No. 728826 ID: 7e1ea2

"I'm with Naz here, you are really cute. And, it's your turn to call someone out on a truth or dare."
>>
No. 728832 ID: 2f5847

It is indeed Lisa's turn.

Reminder that it is safer to take dares from perceptive types (Lisa, maybe Selma) Because truths could incriminate us, or we could get caught in a lie. I read Naz or Geoff as more likely to ask us embarrassing things.
>>
No. 728833 ID: 163674
File 146562771715.png - (8.04KB , 500x500 , 22.png )
728833

You take a moment to read the room to formulate your strategy. Dares from Lisa for sure. You wouldn't take a dare from Naz if your life depended on it, so truth from her. Geoff and Selma are more-or-less wildcards. Tough game...



Lisa: “Sir I am… super mega uncomfortable right now. Also cold.”

Naz: “Well, I know what’ll warm you up! Taking your turn.”

Lisa: “My… turn?”

Selma: “It’s your turn to ask someone.”

Lisa: “Oh…”

Lisa: “Ok, uh… Selma. Truth or dare.”

Selma: “Dare. Duh.”

Lisa: “Oh… well, I, uh… I dare you to uh”

Lisa: “take off your glasses

Selma: “That’s it?”

Selma: “You’re not going to make me shave an arm or anything?”

Lisa: “Nope just the glasses”

Selma: “Wow, you’re easy. Alright, here goes.”
>>
No. 728834 ID: 163674
File 146562774605.png - (7.58KB , 500x500 , 21.png )
728834

>>
No. 728836 ID: 2f5847

She was Anime all along.

Sugoi.
>>
No. 728848 ID: 7e1ea2

Daaaaaamn.... I can't help but wonder what will happen when her braces come off, talk about a case of an ugly duckling.

Alright selmas turn.
>>
No. 728850 ID: 350a50

"Have you ever tried contacts?"
>>
No. 728851 ID: 9f3729

>>728834
>squirrel
>juicy almond eyes
now we just need to find where the REST of her nuts are
>>
No. 728854 ID: 7412ee

Sugoi indeed
>>
No. 728856 ID: 99d7d8

Jeepers Creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?
Jeepers Creepers, where'd ya get those eyes?
Gosh all git up, how'd they get so lit up?
Gosh all git up, how'd they get that size?
>>
No. 728880 ID: a075ba

>>728834
Now she just needs to not have her teeth bared in a grimace all day long.
>>
No. 728881 ID: 8710c0

"Wow, you have some really pretty eyes"

Alternatively: "Wow how fuckin' foggy are those glasses like do you ever even clean them"
>>
No. 728882 ID: c9807d

Tease her about her surprisingly pretty eyes and remind her of her turn.
>>
No. 728903 ID: 838510

This whole time, Selma was secretly a teen move protagonist.
>>
No. 728910 ID: 3c708f

"Well now, two dares to take something off and both times we got to see something beautiful. Great start."
>>
No. 728915 ID: 670d2e

>>728834
dang selma, we need to find you better glasses.
or contact lenses or something.
>>
No. 728916 ID: c9807d

>>728834
"Daaamn, those eyes girl, you must be part fox!"
>>
No. 728918 ID: 8d6b62

>>728910
the perfect blend of cheese right here, everything else is subpar
>>
No. 728948 ID: f4ef5d
728948

The kawaii increases. Are we sure Jeff isn't a Bishōnen
>>
No. 729019 ID: 818eac

commence facefuck overload
>>
No. 729020 ID: 0a94cb

>>729019
Seconded. With your dick in her mouth, you wont see the teeth, but you WILL see the eyes.
>>
No. 729023 ID: 818eac

>>729020
just picture her gazing up at you with your balls against her chin, your pubes stuck in her braces...
>>
No. 729031 ID: 163674
File 146570647667.png - (7.27KB , 500x500 , 23.png )
729031

As much as you’d love to see those enormous peepers looking up between your legs, you just can’t think about getting your dick so close to all that mouth-metal.

You: “Ever thought about getting contacts, Selma?”

Selma: “Nope. Why would I?”

You: “Your eyes are beautiful.”

Selma: “So?”

Selma: “I like my glasses. If other people don’t, well, they can kiss my ass.”

Selma: “Naz. Truth or dare.”

Naz: “Dare.”

Selma: “Ok. I dare you to take off YOUR glasses for the rest of the game.”
>>
No. 729032 ID: 163674
File 146570648832.png - (6.28KB , 500x500 , 24.png )
729032

Naz takes off her glasses.

You: “Wait, how’s that even a dare? It’s the same as what Lisa just said.”

Selma: “Because”

Selma: “Unlike me, Naz can’t see ANYTHING without her glasses.”

Naz: “Selma can you see this just fine”

Naz sighs.

Naz: “Chuck, truth or dare?”

> T
> D
>>
No. 729033 ID: 8710c0

Let's keep the dare train going!

Also, Naz, maybe you're see better if you open your eyes for once.
>>
No. 729034 ID: 15a025

Dare!
>>
No. 729035 ID: 9f3729

>>729032
let's live dangerous and take a dare from naz
this can only end well
>>
No. 729036 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729032
WE AIN'T NO PUSSY

I mean, aside from being a cat.
Dare.
>>
No. 729037 ID: 600e3f

>>729032
Dare! Could either end very well or very horribly. We're talking chocolate pudding level stuff here.
>>
No. 729038 ID: 7e1ea2

I though my we said no dares from Naz? Eh, fuck it, Dare.
>>
No. 729039 ID: f6442a

Truth first. You are an expert at truths. A single lie has never escaped your lips.
>>
No. 729042 ID: 0b4dd7

>>729032
you've already made someone here unhappy, might as well let the pain train keep going with no survivors. dare.
>>
No. 729043 ID: 350a50

Dare
>>
No. 729044 ID: 163674
File 146570796663.png - (7.39KB , 500x500 , 25.png )
729044

You: “Dare.”

Naz: “Eeee heee heee hee heeee”

Naz: “You will regret this”

Naz takes out a die.

Naz: “I dare you to roll this d6. The number you get is the apartment number you must go to, in your underwear, knock on the door, and ask if they want Chuck for dinner tonight.”

Selma and Geoff wail, and Lisa gasps.



1: Rita
2: Angela
3: Rachel
4: Naz
5: Layla
6: Ellen




Accept dare? y/n >_
>>
No. 729048 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729044
AIN'T NO BITCH.
>>
No. 729049 ID: a075ba

rolled 3 = 3

>>729044
You realize, of course, you won't be able to see this going down.

Do it.
>>
No. 729050 ID: 0a94cb

>>729044
Y, THIS IS SMALLTIME.
>>
No. 729052 ID: 9f3729

>>729044
"Naz you've disappointed me, if you don't think i'm willing to flash random folks at their own homes I don't think you've known me long enough. DONE."
Roll dice, counter to Naz
>>
No. 729053 ID: 350a50

>>729049
Rachel it is. Let's hope she doesn't break us.
>>
No. 729054 ID: 8984ef

rolled 2 = 2

I hope we get Layla for ultimate lulz
>>
No. 729055 ID: f6442a

rolled 6 = 6

Just watch me, Naz. -Oh, right.
>>
No. 729056 ID: 19e446

Naz don't know us very well, do she?

Y
>>
No. 729057 ID: 7e1ea2

Give a smile just as evil... "You are so on."
>>
No. 729058 ID: 163674
File 146570932585.png - (18.49KB , 500x500 , 26.png )
729058

rolled 2 = 2

You: “Uh, that’s it?”

You: “You disappoint me”

You throw the dice.
>>
No. 729059 ID: eb385b

>>729044
Accept dare no that a bit to most.
>>
No. 729060 ID: 7e1ea2

ROLL. OF. DESTINY.
>>
No. 729061 ID: 8984ef

If Angela is still rocking out, scream "FREEBIRD!!" instead of knocking.
>>
No. 729062 ID: f0e552

>>729058
Accept, it's only Angela. No signals that we're faking it though, let's explain it later if things get weird.
>>
No. 729063 ID: f0e552

>>729062
and by 'weird' i mean angry at us
>>
No. 729068 ID: 65317a

Remind the group that at least one needs to follow at a distance to make sure he does it.
>>
No. 729069 ID: a075ba

>>729058
Remind the others that Naz isn't allowed to put her glasses on, no matter what it looks like is happening.
>>
No. 729071 ID: 2f5847

>>729068
We specifically request Lisa, of course.
>>729061
Technically, we can do this, as long as it's before the knock.
>>
No. 729076 ID: 818eac

naz requires a amulet of mara
>>
No. 729081 ID: 503552

>The number you get is the apartment number you must go to, in your underwear, knock on the door, and ask if they want Chuck for dinner tonight.

Ha ha, foolish Naz! She never specified that asking them if they want chuck for dinner tonight is the first thing you have to say!! You can just walk up to the door in your underwear, knock, explain that you're doing a dare, THEN ask the question! Alternately, she never said you have to put on the charm, so you can ask in a tone and manner that makes it obvious you don't mean it the way she intends it to be taken!

Hmm... then other people might start being over-specific with their dares, though.

Well, if you do decide to play it straight, listen in at the door for a second, or check the keyhole or something. I wouldn't put it past the gods of shenanigans to have us turn up as a naked man at Angela's door just when her mysterious suitor happened to be visiting her.
>>
No. 729082 ID: 398fe1

>>729081
It was a random die roll. No way is this a set-up.
>>
No. 729083 ID: f6442a

>>729082
>He thinks Naz doesn't play with loaded dice
>>
No. 729084 ID: f0e552

>>729081
yes but we're also not dicks. Honor the honor rules.
>>
No. 729086 ID: 0a94cb

don't be a dweeb, just offer that Angel your body polite-like.
>>
No. 729088 ID: 2f5847

>>729083
I'd prefer loaded dice to what happens if we'd rolled a 5 or 6.
But i think it really was random, and we got lucky.
>>
No. 729091 ID: 163674
File 146574766211.png - (4.82KB , 500x500 , 27.png )
729091

Angela.


Select a witness for your dare.

a) Selma
b) Naz
c) Geoff
d) Lisa
>>
No. 729092 ID: 2f5847

>>729091
D for sure.
>>
No. 729093 ID: 350a50

>>729086
This
>>
No. 729094 ID: 350a50

>>729091
A
>>
No. 729095 ID: 49f18e

D) Lisa
>>
No. 729096 ID: eb6d5e

Lisa. Obviously.
>>
No. 729098 ID: dfdb1e

Selma would be less likely to interfere in case it works, but having the mayor's assistant equally naked with you is funnier and will decrees the chance of this end up as a public indecency charge. So Lisa for sure!
>>
No. 729099 ID: 979b92

D, duh.
>>
No. 729101 ID: 15a025

Selma, because she enjoys watching things.
>>
No. 729105 ID: 180f83

D
>>
No. 729106 ID: e4f856

>>729101
>>
No. 729112 ID: 4201a2

>>729058
>Angela
This is the best possible outcome.

D. Bring Lisa.
>>
No. 729113 ID: 163674
File 146575352995.png - (7.75KB , 500x500 , 28.png )
729113

You: “Lisa, come on. You’re gonna witness this excellence.”

Lisa: “Do I have to go out in my underwear?”

You: “There’s no one out there. Besides, you need to hide while I do it.”

Lisa throws a couch blanket over her body and scurries after you, ducking behind a short fence outside of apartment #2.

You knock on the door.
>>
No. 729114 ID: 163674
File 146575354459.png - (9.68KB , 500x500 , 29.png )
729114

There is a brief commotion inside. A thump, the rattle of guitar strings, and the crackle of an amplifier being turned off. Miss Angela opens the door.


Angela: “Uh… ahhh…”

Angela: “I… uh… wasn’t expecting company”

Angela: “I’ll quiet down. Sorry, whyyyy-”

Angela: “Why on earth are you in your underwear?”

You: “Hey Miss Angela…”

a) “I’m on a dare, so I have to say this… want Chuck for dinner tonight?”
b) “Want Chuck for dinner tonight?”
c) “You look like you’ve worked up an appetite. How about three courses of ALL-AMERICAN CHUCK STEAK?”
>>
No. 729116 ID: 3e182c

Oh Dear God, C is pure gold.
>>
No. 729117 ID: 2c4dc5

c

go hard or go home
>>
No. 729118 ID: dfdb1e

B) Don't be a coward.
>>
No. 729119 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729114
C IS A GODDAMN GOLDEN GOOSE EGG.
LEAN HARD ON THE DOORWAY, TURN UP THE SCHMOOZE
>>
No. 729120 ID: 600e3f

C. For the love of G-D, C!
>>
No. 729121 ID: 2f5847

My minds telling me noooooo…

But mah body
MAH BODY's telling me yeeeeees.
C
>>
No. 729123 ID: 0b1397

CCCCCCCCCCC
>>
No. 729125 ID: a788b7

>>729114

Gotta be C. She can rock out with your cock out.
>>
No. 729127 ID: 0b1397

Oh, and engage MAXIMUM OVERWAGGLE on those eyebrows
>>
No. 729128 ID: d57f92

C) and you waggle your eyebrows like you've never waggled them before! SEDUCE CRAZY BIRD!
>>
No. 729129 ID: 15a025

C.
>>
No. 729130 ID: 8d7722

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
No. 729133 ID: 350a50

B.
Gotta use Naz' exact words for the dare.
>>
No. 729134 ID: 65317a

While C is amazing Im going to have to say B. C might scare her off.
>>
No. 729135 ID: 49f18e

C)
>>
No. 729136 ID: 8b1912

>>729114
B
>>
No. 729138 ID: 558268

B in a very seductive tone.
>>
No. 729139 ID: 812d7a

>>729136
c, if Naz calls us out on it go "hey someone had to up the ante here, and it sure wasnt you!"
>>
No. 729140 ID: c8347a

C
Go big or go home
>>
No. 729142 ID: c8347a

>>729140
Actually on second thought, b would also work but you'd have to sound sexy, saying it in a normal tone just makes you look like a creep
>>
No. 729143 ID: 2f5847

>>729139
Plus, imagine Lisa telling everyone what we said.

Worth it.
>>
No. 729144 ID: 19e446

C is for Chuck Steak!
>>
No. 729145 ID: 79a07e

>>729114
B. I WANT C, but that's not the dare.
>>
No. 729146 ID: 503552

B, then.
>>
No. 729149 ID: 7a875f

B
>>
No. 729150 ID: a075ba

C. It's not literal, but it's more than in the spirit of things.
>>
No. 729151 ID: 8d7722

Hm, actually maybe B
>>
No. 729152 ID: 163674
File 146576436489.png - (9.62KB , 500x500 , 30.png )
729152

You: “You sound like you’ve worked up quiet an appetite. How’d you like a cut of ALL AMERICAN Chuck steak?”

Angela: “wh- ab… uh… what”

Angela: “…uh, are you… really?”

You waggle your eyebrows really hard, cramping your forehead muscles. You’ve pretty much fulfilled the dare now.

a) “No, I was actually just on a dare.”
b) “Every rock star needs a groupie, right?”
c) “You’ve got some mean pipes. How about a one-man concert in, say… your bedroom?”
d) Go back and continue the Truth or Dare game
e) other >_
>>
No. 729153 ID: b1960b

B
>>
No. 729154 ID: 398fe1

>>729152
A because otherwise you'll be absent from the rest of the game probably, and also if she brings you in Lisa will witness it. Which might be bad.

We could follow it up with "but maybe some other time..."
>>
No. 729156 ID: a788b7

>>729152

"Look, all I'm saying is I'd put another dime in your jukebox, baby."
>>
No. 729157 ID: a075ba

>really?
>a) “No, I was actually just on a dare.”
YES really, even if you were dared to do it.

Leave the ball in her court. It's entirely her call if she invites you in or sends you back to the game. (Or comes back to the game with us).
>>
No. 729158 ID: 132864

B.

Lisa can watch.
>>
No. 729159 ID: 503552

A, with add on e) explaining "I had to go to a random door and ask whoever lived there "do you want chuck for dinner". Lucky I got you, and I didn't have to act much at all."

then wink, and

"Want to come join the game?"
>>
No. 729160 ID: c22069

E. Invite Bird to come back with you to the party.
>>
No. 729162 ID: a788b7

>>729154
>>729157
>>729159

If you wuss out at this point you're gonna catch way more shit than you would've for just not taking the dare in the first place.
>>
No. 729163 ID: 49f18e

B)
>>
No. 729165 ID: 0b4dd7

>>729152
B
>>
No. 729166 ID: 818eac

you and lisa crowdsurf this rockstar back to the gangba- i mean party
>>
No. 729167 ID: 595d54

E. Invite her to the party, suggest that the rest of you could be her groupies.
>>
No. 729168 ID: 7d33c4

B is clearly the best option
>>
No. 729169 ID: 0b1397

C, let's get dangerous.
>>
No. 729174 ID: 7bdffc

B LIKE A FUCKING CHAMP
>>
No. 729175 ID: 7e1ea2

>>729159
This sounds good, plus this way we have less of a chance of getting the cops called on us and we can have multiple options to flirt with her during the game.
>>
No. 729176 ID: 265534

B is clearly the choice.
>>
No. 729178 ID: 163674
File 146576751154.png - (8.21KB , 500x500 , 31.png )
729178

You: “Every rockstar needs a groupie, right?”

Angela:

Angela: “Well that’s”

Angela: “That’s awfully forward of you”

She fans her face, then looks around outside the door. She can’t see Lisa hiding behind the fence.
>>
No. 729179 ID: 163674
File 146576752081.png - (6.85KB , 500x500 , 32.png )
729179

Angela: “I mean, I suppose you could come in. If you want.”

Angela: “My apartment’s a little bit messy, though.”
>>
No. 729180 ID: 7e1ea2

Oh shit! Before you enter signal for Lisa to go get the others so they can watch in the bushes or something, we'll show them how far we can take this dare! IN YOUR FACE NAZ!
>>
No. 729181 ID: 0b1397

Let's make it messier
>>
No. 729182 ID: 818eac

>>729181
perfect
>>
No. 729184 ID: 7bdffc

Give a playful laugh and walk inside, saying "Don't you worry about the mess."
>>
No. 729185 ID: a788b7

>>729179

"People didn't learn to rock out by keeping things clean"

Gotta go in at this point. Show 'em all that you're the MOST daring.
>>
No. 729186 ID: 132864

Yes, coming in is certainly what you'll be doing.
>>
No. 729187 ID: 4854ef

Eh, used to making a mess myself, your own wouldn't bother me.
>>
No. 729192 ID: 2f5847

I'd rather go back to play with the nerds.
Still much to learn.
>>
No. 729196 ID: 8d7722

>>729186
>>
No. 729198 ID: 64534d

>>729179

S M A S H
>>
No. 729207 ID: e4f856

>>729182
>>
No. 729209 ID: 163674
File 146577126744.png - (9.31KB , 500x500 , 33.png )
729209

As you follow Angela inside, you look back at Lisa and give her a shrug.
>>
No. 729210 ID: 163674
File 146577128001.png - (14.70KB , 500x500 , 34.png )
729210

Angela’s apartment is stacks with books and papers, the floor cluttered with a fascinating array of albums, files, sheet music, and handwritten notes. her desk lamp is on, illuminating a tall stack of student papers. It is Sunday night, and she has not even started grading any of them. There is, however, and unfinished letter lying on the desk next to one red, and one blue pen.

Angela: “I know it ain’t much”

Angela: “I, heh, don’t get much company”

Her electric guitar is leaning against the wall next to an amplifier, the acoustic one next to it in its case. There are posters and scrawlings all over the walls, along with a few drawings made for her by students.
>>
No. 729215 ID: 7e1ea2

"I'm not worried, I do admire your taste in the classics though. Hendrix would have been proud of your guitar playing, do you have any... Other special talents?" Engage Maximum eyebrows!
>>
No. 729218 ID: 0b1397

Let's have a duet, if you know what I mean.
>>
No. 729219 ID: 7e1ea2

>>729218
Let me help you hit those high-notes
>>
No. 729222 ID: 163674
File 146577358183.png - (7.48KB , 500x500 , 36.png )
729222

You: “Good taste in music, darlin’. Say, it’s not all that messy in here you know.”

You: “But we could make it messier

Angela: “Oh dear

You: “So, up for a duet?”

Angela: “Chuck, I… I have a pen pal. You know that…”

a) “Oh, yeah, that’s right. I don’t want to ruin what you’ve got going.”
b) “And how many times has he come visit you like this?”
c) “I won’t tell him if you won’t.”
d) “I don’t think his dick’s long enough to reach you from there.”
e) Other >_
>>
No. 729223 ID: 398fe1

>>729222
B.
>>
No. 729224 ID: 29c4aa

B and D if that fails.
>>
No. 729226 ID: 15a025

Double D.
>>
No. 729228 ID: 2f5847

D or A.
I don't wanna flip the bird, but if you guys do, it should be through simple animal lust, Logic won't help things any.
>>
No. 729229 ID: 0bf568

E) He can write, sure, but I bet I can make you sing.
>>
No. 729230 ID: 7e1ea2

option B, but let's give her an out incase she doesn't want to betray the fellows trust, something like "but it's your call, we can have a bit of fun, or if not I'll be on my way."
>>
No. 729232 ID: 503552

A. And add on that you wouldn't want to pull her into anything she'd regret later either.

(Or that you'd regret later either, Chuck! A bunch of gossips down the hall are going to know you were in here and for how long and it'll be all over town in a couple of days.)
>>
No. 729233 ID: 0b1397

>>729229
This is most excellent.
>>
No. 729234 ID: dfdb1e

>>729229
Yes! All the cheesiness!
>>
No. 729235 ID: eb385b

>>729222
B
>>
No. 729236 ID: a788b7

>>729222

"I'm sure that you enjoy his letters.
I bet he's always got a tale.
But I'll make your face, at first just ghostly
Turn a whiter shade of pale."
>>
No. 729238 ID: 65317a

B and then lean close to kiss her firmly on the beak. That should be enough.
>>
No. 729239 ID: a788b7

>>729236

Fuck this

"Now it's up to you, we can make a secret rendezvous
Just me and you, I'll show you lovin' like you never knew"
>>
No. 729241 ID: 36295c

"A pal in another city ain't going to visit you like this."
>>
No. 729250 ID: c8d2b2

All the more reason to get some practice in. She wouldn't want to be inexperienced or rusty when he does come to visit, would she?
>>
No. 729265 ID: 7a875f

Hmm B or D I guess.
>>
No. 729273 ID: 3e182c

>>729229
AND
>>729239
>>
No. 729276 ID: 180f83

>>729210
Looking at that poster, I just realized that humans also exist in this world. Cool.

Anyway

>>729222 B
>>
No. 729281 ID: f6442a

>>729276
Which poster? The one with the cheetah-person on it?
>>
No. 729282 ID: 0b1397

>>729281
Cheetahmen confirmed
>>
No. 729287 ID: f6442a

A. Let her change her mind, if at all. Also, it's just a dare bro.
>>
No. 729289 ID: 8111b6

>>729222
C.

Or E: "I didn't know pens were good for that kind of thing."
>>
No. 729324 ID: 163674
File 146579212422.png - (7.67KB , 500x500 , 37.png )
729324

You: “And how many times, exactly, has your penpal come to visit you in the evening?”

Angela: “Uh…”

Angela: “Well, never…

Angela: “And certainly not in his underwear. Why are you in your underwear??”

You: “Same reason you took that perfectly good shirt and tied it up around your belly.”

You: “Just showing a little skin. Living the rock and roll lifestyle.”

You: “Has this penpal of yours seen a picture of you?”

Angela: “I… well, yeah. He has, but what’s that got to do with this?”

You: “Anyone who gets an eyefull of that and doesn’t jump on the next train to Coxwette probably ain’t gonna work up the balls anytime soon.”
>>
No. 729325 ID: 163674
File 146579218696.png - (8.34KB , 500x500 , 38.png )
729325

Angela blushes deeply and starts laughing.

Angela: “H-”

Angela: “Ha h-ha, oh…”

Angela: “Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you just said that”
>>
No. 729326 ID: 398fe1

>>729325
BELIEVE IT!
>>
No. 729327 ID: 9f3729

>>729325
"I say lots of things, you could say I'm..."
flash the v
"...good with my oration"
>>
No. 729333 ID: 350a50

>>729327
Yes
>>
No. 729334 ID: 0b1397

INCOMING BIRB MELTDOWN
>>
No. 729336 ID: 3e182c

>>729327
DOUBLE YES
>>
No. 729337 ID: 818eac

>>729327
50 points
>>
No. 729338 ID: b485d7

>>729327
Yes.
>>
No. 729340 ID: 929360

>>729327
Plus 1.
>>
No. 729341 ID: 818eac

betting on catching lisa sneaking a peek, check em.
>>
No. 729342 ID: 65317a

Lean close and give her a kiss. See how she responds.
>>
No. 729345 ID: 36295c

>>729327
This
>>
No. 729346 ID: 163674
File 146579741236.png - (5.24KB , 500x500 , 39.png )
729346

You make a crude gesture.

You: “I say lots of things. I’ve always been good with my oration.”
>>
No. 729347 ID: 163674
File 146579742597.png - (8.15KB , 500x500 , 40.png )
729347

Angela: “…what”

Angela: “Now you’re just bein’ weird!”
>>
No. 729349 ID: 818eac

dang
>>
No. 729350 ID: 36295c

>>729325
Slap the wall to "pin" her in with a playfully predatory leer as you nudge the door shut behind you with a foot.
>>
No. 729351 ID: 398fe1

Wait hold up has she really never heard of oral sex before?
>>
No. 729352 ID: 2f5847

I dunno if we can salvage this.
>>
No. 729354 ID: b8d5aa

invite her to join the truth or dare game
>>
No. 729355 ID: f0e552

>>729346
congratulations chuck, you played yourself
>>
No. 729356 ID: b485d7

"Wait, have... You never heard of oral sex for a woman before?"
>>
No. 729357 ID: 595d54

One little setback and you're panicking over this being unsalvageable? Come on. Act surprised she's never heard of it and offer to show her what you mean. It's very enjoyable. You know what facial expressions and inflections to use, Chucky.
>>
No. 729360 ID: a788b7

>>729347

"I'm just saying that I've heard the magic you can work with your tongue, I was thinking maybe you'd like to see what mine can do." and wink as overtly as possible
>>
No. 729361 ID: a788b7

>>729360

also lean in real close
>>
No. 729362 ID: f6442a

>>729351
Sounds like she's in need of a little sex ed.
>>
No. 729363 ID: 36295c

>>729360
>>729361
This. Going back now will ruin our reputation with her, and she seems to love cheeky stuff. Even if she rejects us now, she'll think about it later, and she'll realize what she wants then if we manage to catch her alone again.
>>
No. 729364 ID: 0a94cb

Show me a guy who wouldn't lose his cool near a free-loving rock and roll babe.
>>
No. 729366 ID: a788b7

>>729362

She doesn't need sex ed.
She doesn't respond to a vulgar gesture + very obtuse dumb statements.
Acting like she's stupid is just a way to strike out.
>>
No. 729367 ID: 929360

I think an apology is in order.
>>729366
This guy has the right idea.
>>
No. 729368 ID: 350a50

>>729366
This.

"Sorry, city boy habits."
>>
No. 729372 ID: 36295c

>>729367
>>729368
NO FUCKING APOLOGIES. APOLOGIES ARE THE LEAST SEXY THING IMAGINABLE.
>>
No. 729376 ID: 3e182c

She doesn't need sex ed she just missed the innuendo.

Totally deadpan:
"I was suggesting that I should go down on you."
>>
No. 729380 ID: 15fae4

you guys know nothing about women when you fuck up you don't peddle backwards you double down
>>
No. 729381 ID: 5fbc98

>>729347
"Oh I can be weird alright. Some people say I'm a freak... in bed. knaw'mean?"
>>
No. 729382 ID: 818eac

disregard all speech. just smile charmingly.
>>
No. 729383 ID: 780819

>>729380
Of course we know nothing about women
I mean
We're here
>>
No. 729388 ID: 7a875f

Truer words have never been spoken
>>
No. 729389 ID: eba45d

'yeah, sorry, got carried away'

are you two monogamous? I'm not asking you to stop talking to him, I'm just suggesting you can have something on the side to take care of your needs until he does show up.
>>
No. 729393 ID: f6442a

>>729389
hahaha noo, don't do this.
>>
No. 729396 ID: f0e552

>>729389
nope.avi
>>729368
nah

no backpedalling, we messed up, lets OWN IT
>>
No. 729397 ID: 1fcbd3

NO BACKPEDALING

NO APOLOGIES

THE CHEEKY COCKSURE SUAVENESS TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS
>>
No. 729398 ID: a788b7

>>729376

Jesus christ.
she didn't miss the innuendo
At no point has angela responded to vulgarity and bravado. She has responded to cheesy romanticism. Suddenly changing tack from cheesy, possibly still crass flattery to 'yo bitch Ill eat yo cunt so great' was in fact a completely terrible idea. She's not a clueless, naive idiot. She's writing letters to somebody and getting flustered over that. She's a fucking romantic.

Doubling Down on YO HOTTY IM SO THE SEX GOD is such an obvious strikeout tactic that it almost has to be your GOAL to strike out to suggest it.
>>
No. 729399 ID: e4f856

>>729398
yeah dudes
>>
No. 729406 ID: 999759

>>729398
p much.

Still...
>>729397
This mentality will at least be more entertaining for us readers.
>>
No. 729407 ID: 2f5847

*Popcorn*
>>
No. 729408 ID: a788b7

>>729406

Thanks for admitting that your goal here is to actively attempt to sabotage the attempts to woo a character because you think it's funny.

Keep that in mind later.
>>
No. 729409 ID: 9fdb37

>>729347
"And who isn't weird in some fashion? It's what draws people together. No one gets fascinated with the mundane in a person."
>>
No. 729410 ID: 558268

That's a definite sign that you should backpedal a bit there, Chuck.
>>
No. 729412 ID: 3bddfe

>>729408
Shit, I think that's the goal for half of us here.
>>
No. 729413 ID: 2a7417

ooh, you can't not use the sex ed line on the teacher
>>
No. 729417 ID: 999759

>>729408
Honestly, my goal isn't to sabotage him, but he also has a pretty narrow band of styles he's willing to attempt. I believe we can do that awkward man-backpedal-except-not, complete with bravado to cover up our insecurity, and still get away with wooing the girl. She'll find it charming.
>>
No. 729419 ID: a788b7

>>729417

That band of styles he's willing to attempt includes things that were very clearly working. Things went to shit when a guy who openly admits to making bad posts on purpose suggested changing tack.

Going back to romance novel cheesy could work. Apologizing and leaving are guaranteed strikeouts, and the sex ed line is just walking away from the plate.
>>
No. 729421 ID: 3e182c

>>729398
People don't call you "weird" like that unless whatever you just said went so far over their head you can hear jet engines in the distance.

Also remember she let a mostly naked dude, who was clearly hitting on her/propositioning her for sex, in the middle of the night, into her home.
Were already passed the point where subtlety would be appropriate.
She has responded positively to this type of attention already multiple times, so it doesn't make sense to assume that she understood what we said and is reacting negatively by saying were "weird".
Also, missing One innuendo does not suggest she's an idiot, only that we should be more direct.

Though she may be a romantic, your point would make more sense if we were treading lightly and playing the cheesy romantic part. So far we've been playing balls to the wall direct, with a somewhat playful rock and roll theme.
>>
No. 729422 ID: 179fb7

Chuckle and say sorry, you are messing around a little. You weren't expecting her to react so well to your approach out in the hall. Then explain the whole situation, emphasizing first and foremost (and with your seduction face on) that you are certainly more than interested in making this real if she is, and if she's not right now, well, you'll be available in the future if she changes her mind for any reason.
>>
No. 729425 ID: a788b7

>>729421

No, she has NEVER responded to that approach.

Every time she has responded, even when clearly propositioning her for sex, it has included a compliment and a veneer of dime-store romance novel romanticism.

She didn't respond to this because it wasn't that. It was a vulgar symbol and a boast. She's a fucking romantic. Being direct isn't the problem. Being vulgar is the problem. It is literally the difference bewtween what worked and what didn't.

You don't have to tread lightly to be a romantic. In fact, Romance novels almost never involve any light treading of any sort! But they're more than the guy licking between his fingers and saying he's totally the best at cunnilingus, yo.

>>729422

what sort of fucked up john hughes movie do you live in where the best response to a girl you just weirded out is 'I came to talk to you on a dare because of a random die roll'
>>
No. 729426 ID: 5b6e73

>>729422
This, if only because I'm personally more interested in getting back to the party to see everyone's reaction. I don't think it was Naz's intention to get us laid with a random person tonight - However funny that would be.

This seems pretty win-win. Either we have an in now or leave the door potentially open for later when we're not on a dare.
>>
No. 729427 ID: 350a50

>>729426
This.
>>
No. 729428 ID: 3e182c

>>729425
Direct with dime-store romantic veneer is fine, but I think if vulgarity were the issue here she would have said so, not just say we're weird. This Character is a grown woman with a supposedly above average command of the language, not some sixteen year old. She wouldn't express her discontent with our vulgar approach with "Weird", she would express it clearly like an educated adult would.

I feel like your reading too far into the situation by reflecting your own distaste of the previous approach onto the character.

She didn't get it. That's all that happened. It has nothing to do with vulgarity or romanticism. Move on.
>>
No. 729429 ID: a788b7

>>729428

>This Character is a grown woman with a supposedly above average command of the language, not some sixteen year old.

She didn't say 'weird' she said 'now you're being weird.' That implies that something changed about the previous approach and the obviously terrible approach, and there is a very distinct difference between the two that is readily observable.
>She didn't get it. That's all that happened. It has nothing to do with vulgarity or romanticism

What a very consistent post you made!
>>
No. 729430 ID: 91cfcf

>>729425
Ah yes, all-American Chuck steak is so very, very romantic, isn't it.
>>
No. 729431 ID: a788b7

>>729430

The statement was framed in a way that was about her and was a lead-in to further lines, and was capitalizing on previously established comments. Note that she also didn't really respond to that with anything other than confusion that chuck asked, while still clearly understanding what was implied.

Rather than, you know, licking his fingers and saying he's the best at cunnilingus.

There's a difference here. If you are observant, you may be able to spot it!
>>
No. 729433 ID: 91cfcf

>>729431
Yeah, the difference is your own opinion.
>>
No. 729434 ID: f562b1

"Weird, huh? Guess that was too much too soon for you, then. Well, if you ever need some attention, I'm sure you can find me." Say that, and head for the door. Give her something to think about. Plenty of women here, you can afford to let them come to you.
>>
No. 729437 ID: 3e182c

>>729429
Ive replied here
>>>/questdis/100337
Since this is getting cancerous and we don't want to give RML a brain aneurysm. :p
>>
No. 729439 ID: 1bb0ab

http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/696969.html#702856

Just make this face and go 'Wat'
>>
No. 729443 ID: 26ad27

Do not apologize and do not backpedal.
>>
No. 729444 ID: 7ee5a7

Woooooooooow you guys are bad at this.

No need to backpeddle, just say sorry, city boy whatever and keep going, just be a little more. Vocal i suppose.
>>
No. 729445 ID: 75a4bc

Damn but did everyone get skittish qll of a sudden. Chill.
>>
No. 729454 ID: a075ba

>>729347
>weird
I am what I am.

That's not an answer, though. Are you going to say no?
>>
No. 729504 ID: 163674
File 146586510652.png - (143.81KB , 800x1024 , 11 herbs and spices.png )
729504

----------------------

I am not not reading any of the shit above that line

Please start fresh by suggesting SOLID GAME PLANS below!
>>
No. 729505 ID: a4ec41

Explain to her that you're a cunning linguist, and that you're very good at "talking to vaginas"
>>
No. 729506 ID: 9f3729

>>729504
"Ha, sorry, too much. Can't always be that charming, ay?"
>>
No. 729507 ID: bb78f2

I'm pretty weird
Weird is awesome
This town is weird, so its awesome
I mean, like, there's fundamentalists ghosts on the boundaries, your vampire mayor's totalitarian regime, a turtle man that may or may not exist, and hidden catacombs underneath the city whose key is Plath blood.
>>
No. 729508 ID: 29c4aa

>>729505
let's go with this.
>>
No. 729509 ID: a075ba

>>729504
Point out that in your recent experience, she's pretty weird. Is she into doing something weird together?
>>
No. 729510 ID: e4f856

>>729506
>>
No. 729511 ID: 0a94cb

"I feel weird, Angel. Naw, crazy standing in front of a free-loving beautiful rock and roll goddess with a voice like that sending shivers down my spine."
>>
No. 729514 ID: 350a50

>>729504
"Must be a city boy thing, don't worry about it. You still interested in that duet?"

And then go on sing an actual duet together of the music she was playing before.
She'll be so confused and flustered.
>>
No. 729515 ID: a4ec41

>>729511
More stuff like this.
>>
No. 729516 ID: a4ec41

Do one of those 60's duets with her like that bandanna chick did with that dude with the big hair.
>>
No. 729520 ID: 179fb7

I'm just going to repeat, then:

Chuckle and say sorry, you are messing around a little. You weren't expecting her to react so well to your approach out in the hall. Then explain the whole situation, emphasizing first and foremost (and with your seduction face on) that you are certainly more than interested in making this real if she is, and if she's not right now, well, you'll be available in the future if she changes her mind for any reason.
>>
No. 729527 ID: 15a025

>>729505
>>729511
Both of these.
>>
No. 729531 ID: 65317a

Should start singing the opening to"Girl You'll Need a Woman Soon" while moving closer to her.
>>
No. 729532 ID: 163674
File 146587001806.png - (6.61KB , 500x500 , 41.png )
729532

You don’t feel the need to explain the gesture to her. Everything about her outfit and her taste in music suggests that she’s been around the block.

You: “I can’t help it, babe. Seeing a free-loving rock and roll chick like you in a dull town like this just gives me shivers.”

Angela: “Well I’m not… exactly like that anymore.”

a) “Play me another song, Angel.” >_
b) “How’d you end up a schoolteacher, anyway?”
c) “Well you sure look that way to me.”
d) “What’s this penpal of yours like?”
e) “You wanna be like that again? Just for a little while?”
f) other >_
>>
No. 729535 ID: 2f5847

>>729531
I think that's 'Be a Woman, soon'.

>>729532
F to see ourselves out.
While I feel like we could convince her otherwise, It's the kind of ticking time bomb we don't need.
>>
No. 729537 ID: 9d2fbb

C, then A, then after she plays her song D but say it like "you never really lost it, but I can help you take it way farther."
>>
No. 729539 ID: baacf7

B all the way, I'd like to know this and it shows some general interest in her.
>>
No. 729544 ID: 350a50

B and then A
>>
No. 729546 ID: 83671e

B then A
>>
No. 729550 ID: fb01b1

Let's talk about the birds and the b's

b was my choice
see it's a play on the popular phrase birds and the bees which fits in this context because the goal is to get chuck laid
>>
No. 729554 ID: eb385b

>>729532
d) “What’s this penpal of yours like?”
>>
No. 729557 ID: 163674
File 146587602391.png - (7.77KB , 500x500 , 42.png )
729557

Heh. You never even lost your cool for a second.

You: “How’d you become a schoolteacher?”

Angela looks at you strangely.

You: “I’m just curious.”

Angela: “I wanted to be a rock star. Seems like everyone did back then. I just couldn’t really see myself leavin’ Coxwette, and of course there aren’t even lounges to sing in here.”

Angela: “Those dreams just sort of… got quieter, and I settled down.”

You: “Is that why you dress up?”
>>
No. 729558 ID: 163674
File 146587604183.png - (7.70KB , 500x500 , 43.png )
729558

Angela: “W- well I…”

Angela: “It makes me feel like I never really lost anything, I guess.”

Angela: “It’s hard to feel that way around here sometimes.”
>>
No. 729560 ID: 398fe1

She doesn't want to leave? Why's that?
>>
No. 729564 ID: 0a94cb

Looking at her in that outfit, she ain't lost a thing.
>>
No. 729565 ID: af65a9

What's keeping her here? She doesn't look like she has anything tying her down.
>>
No. 729566 ID: 2f5847

Maybe she should visit her penpal. Stretch her legs, force them to acknowledge her as a person, Or ostrich-thing. Whatever.

Or we could drop a guitar pick, and wait for her to bend over.
>>
No. 729567 ID: 9f3729

>>729566
Good solutions here, but better idea that could spin to our advantage:
See if some of our old contacts from the acting industry still owe us a favour, see if we can get this old bird rockin' out PROPER.
>>
No. 729568 ID: 9d2fbb

>>729564
This. "You didn't lose anything, babe, you still got rock down in your soul. And that is what makes you sexy as hell."
>>
No. 729570 ID: 01463b

Looks like this bird you cannot change
>>
No. 729576 ID: 65317a

Now ask her to play another song.
>>
No. 729578 ID: 163674
File 146587898525.png - (7.64KB , 500x500 , 44.png )
729578

You: “Why didn’t you just leave Coxwette?”

Angela: “I don’t know, you just…”

Angela: “You just get attached to the place you grew up in. You know?”

You take a moment to remember that not everyone had a shitty home life growing up, and you decide to lie.

You: “Yeah.”

Angela: “Plus, the kids…”

Angela: “I just fell in love with teaching. I couldn’t help it…”

Angela: “I never thought that after all that rebellion, I’d grow up to be so… uncool.”

You: “I don’t think so. Uncool people just kind of don’t get that feeling you’re getting.”
>>
No. 729579 ID: 163674
File 146587902750.png - (10.66KB , 500x500 , 35.png )
729579

You: “Plus you’re really kind of rocking the fuck out of those bell-bottoms.”

Angela: “Oh... you think so?”

You: “I wouldn’t if I didn’t see it with my own two eyes.”
>>
No. 729580 ID: 9d2fbb

"Plus... Damn girl!"

Grab da booty
>>
No. 729582 ID: 398fe1

Too bad I can't get you to rock all the way out of those bell-bottoms eh?
>>
No. 729583 ID: 2f5847

Sigh.
Yeah, grab Djibouti.
>>
No. 729584 ID: 36295c

>>729579

"Lady you may not think of yourself as a rock star any more, but you're definitely making MY rockin' world go 'round."
>>
No. 729585 ID: 9d2fbb

>>729583
https://youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0
Perfect.
>>
No. 729586 ID: 83671e

>>729584
This, definitely this.
>>
No. 729605 ID: e4f856

>>729584
>>
No. 729693 ID: 163674
File 146596147932.png - (11.06KB , 500x500 , 45.png )
729693

You: “you’re definitely making my rockin’ world go ‘round”

You give Angela a playful pinch, and she straightens up with a giggle bordering on involuntary.

Angela: “CHUCK!!

Angela: “You devil!

She looks back at you, then at the letter on her desk. The youthful look in her eyes fades, and she sighs. It isn’t a sad sigh but a tired one.

Angela: “I should probably… finish grading papers. Work tomorrow and all.”

Angela: “I suppose I’ll see you with my macaroons. Right?”
>>
No. 729698 ID: 24fb61

Right.

Return, torture Naz.
>>
No. 729700 ID: 9f3729

>>729693
you bet.
>return to room like jesus unto his disciples, torment naz
>>
No. 729702 ID: e08e65

>>729693
Aww, are we going to let her fucking turnus down after all that?

The answer is no, in case you were curious.
I mean, she wants it, and I'm pretty sure we want it, too. We've worked this far for it, and the nigt is still young; the time to fuck a bird isn't going to eat up too much of the night. Besides, if we give up now, we'll get picked on for pussying out. If we want any control over the direction this sleepover goes tonight, we need something to brig lewdity into the equation that also revolves around our own sexual prowess.
We can string them along by their dicks, so to say, and that would give us enough of a reputation that we'd never have to sleep alone ever again.
>>
No. 729703 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729693
Give that bird a kiss on the cheek before you go, you little bastard!
>>
No. 729706 ID: df5d6f

Cheeky wink and bounce, lady isn't in the mood.

Maybe if we figure out what's up with this pen pal?? A mission for later, let's go fuck the partygoers
>>
No. 729707 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729702
Holy fuck, chill out there Molestus McRapey. She's clearly not into it anymore so like a friend who's already shown we are sexually interested in her but is also respectful, let's NOT pressure her into something she's not feeling.
>>
No. 729708 ID: 398fe1

Tell her you hope her boyfriend comes to visit soon, and if he doesn't, you'll be up for it.
>>
No. 729709 ID: bbcfda

>>729708
>>
No. 729710 ID: 65317a

Give her a kiss and tell her as her number one groupie, you certainly think she should try playing for more people and playing with more people.
>>
No. 729713 ID: 36295c

>>729693
Hug her from behind and say "I think you should wear this outfit to the school tomorrow. You wanna be a rock star? You be a rock star."
>>
No. 729714 ID: 36295c

>>729708
>>729709
Um, fucking no? That pen pal is our competition and not her boyfriend, we don't don't mention or give that pen pal the time of day, just as she shouldn't.
>>
No. 729715 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729714
Are you looking to court the birb in a romantic relationship?
If no, then who gives a shit, it's her penpal who hasn't visited once. Chuck ain't an Alpha/Beta/Omega, he's just Chuck. Kinda sweet dork with a dirty past and dirtier mind.
>>
No. 729716 ID: a075ba

>“I suppose I’ll see you with my macaroons. Right?”
Wouldn't miss it.
>>
No. 729717 ID: 36295c

>>729715
You are asking chuck to actively cuck himself out of sweet bird poon by saying that he will gladly take a back seat to someone she has never met.

That is ridiculously stupid.
>>
No. 729718 ID: 398fe1

>>729714
He's not competition. Chuck isn't gonna get into a romantic relationship with anybody if he can help it. Her penpal is the romantic relationship, while Chuck can fulfill her physical needs.
>>
No. 729719 ID: 36295c

>>729718
The more she thinks of the pen pal as a valid option, the less likely she is to sleep with chuck. We know this because of how she reacts when she thinks about the pen pal, with her hesitation at first and when she looked at the letter now.

The pen pal is not a valid option and we need to make sure she realizes that by not even mentioning said pen pal or treating it as a credible option. Chuck is here and able to satisfy her needs, where that pen pal is a dead end for her that will only leave her lonely as ever.
>>
No. 729721 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729719
Bruh, you are almost as bad as >>729702 Molestus here. Chill. Chuck'll get bird poon if he'll get bird poon.
>>
No. 729723 ID: 36295c

>>729721
Not if he specifically mentions his competition as being her more legitimate love interest there fam :^)
>>
No. 729724 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729723
'Cept he ain't gotta be considerin' no punkass penpal as comp if that kid ain't visited Sweet-Bird-Ass once. I'm sayin' yer almost as bad as Molestus cause of yer attitude regarding this shit, bruh. Chuck ain't gotta worry 'bout nothin' if it comes up, he's there, penpal bruh ain't.
>>
No. 729725 ID: 398fe1

>>729723
What does love have to do with Chuck?
>>
No. 729726 ID: 0a94cb

"That's right, but the treat will be all mine. See ya tomorrow, Angel."
>>
No. 729727 ID: 36295c

>>729725
Basic human logic is what.

If someone is interested in someone, they are less likely to sleep with someone else.
>>
No. 729730 ID: 350a50

Don't be creepy and obsessive, no sudden kissing or hugging or molestation.

Return to Naz and beam with victory.
>>
No. 729743 ID: d95e50

Just show her some respect, don't walk away defeated like "oh okay then" just let her know that she should keep on rocking, and something that implies that you're always an open option if she happens to changes her mind. Don't force the decision on her right then and there, she's gotta internalize everything and then come to a conclusion. Maybe when you deliver to her again you'll get an answer, or at least another opportunity to flirt. Flirting is okay but don't be pushy. We're trying to make chuck a ladies man, not a creep.
At any rate this wasn't the main objective, we still got a truth or dare game to get back to so this gives us the least awkward chance to leave.
>>
No. 729745 ID: d57f92

Bid her aideu and let her know that she can have more than just macaroons tomorrow. Return to the game and rub Naz's face in this
>>
No. 729746 ID: fe65ad

return to the nerds
>>
No. 729749 ID: f6442a

Right.

Return triumphant to the party, Mr. Right.
>>
No. 729750 ID: dca63a

Let's just leave already and get the fucking stupid arguments over an imaginary bird out of here.
>>
No. 729753 ID: 2f5847

>>729719
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but it's not everyday that someone get's saddled with a handle like [Molestus McRapey]

If it were me, I'd probably adopt it.
>>
No. 729755 ID: 9ca102

agree but suggest something to think about:
mainly that she doesn't have to let all her dreams die, that she should bring that passion to the forefront again.
and about the letter guy: something on the lines of 'are you two monogamous? I'm not asking you to stop talking to him, I'm just suggesting you can have something on the side to take care of your needs until he does show up.'
>>
No. 729758 ID: f6442a

>>729755
Shooting this down again, no.
Charlemagne is nobody's side man.
>>
No. 729759 ID: 398fe1

>>729758
Why the fuck not???
>>
No. 729763 ID: 65317a

Guys keep discussion to the discussion page. Not this page. Also chill out.
>>
No. 729766 ID: 780819

We played all our cards right, it's time to leave. Being greedy now would only be detrimental.
>>
No. 729767 ID: f5975a

>>729766
Agreed. Throw her a roguish grin and a "you know it, babe!" And quit while you're ahead.
>>
No. 729768 ID: e4f856

>>729700

Then let us bounce.
>>
No. 729772 ID: 849d12

>>729767

I don't know if it's a vote but I'm siding with this if it is.

Also quietly suspecting more mayoral mind control.
>>
No. 729773 ID: 2a7417

>>729772
Maybe you're right, 'cuz I can't get that mayor off my mind.
>>
No. 729779 ID: b3f404

Quit while you're ahead and bring her macaroons. ALL OF THE MACAROONS.
>>
No. 729782 ID: 8111b6

Sure thing. Good luck with the grades. Maybe the weekend to unwind or something.
>>
No. 729797 ID: b8d5aa

finger guns! heck yeah she'll see you with her macaroons! nice flirtin' with ya miss rock star, i got a game of truth or dare to get back to.

NEXT TIME, you say, you'll get her to autograph something for you.
>>
No. 729798 ID: cc08c7

Return to the nerd cave and enjoy your current victory.
>>
No. 729801 ID: 931f9d

Rub your dick victory in Naz's dumb face
>>
No. 729827 ID: 2f5847

>>729801
technically it IS a Dickvictory.
>>
No. 729829 ID: a075ba

>>729801
When we get back we need to praise Naz on how well she did at coming up with lines to pick up chicks. Maybe she should try that more often!
>>
No. 729874 ID: 75b606

>>729829
This is sad. Ignore this.
>>
No. 729879 ID: 350a50

>>729829
You realize we ditched her line and made up our own right?
>>
No. 729894 ID: 163674
File 146604565201.png - (6.32KB , 500x500 , 46.png )
729894

You: “You got it, baby. I don’t have any macaroons tonight, but I’ll let you look at my ass on the way out.”

Angela rolls her eyes, but fails to contain a laugh.

Angela: “Just remember to wear pants when you get to the schoolhouse!”
>>
No. 729895 ID: 163674
File 146604566614.png - (6.22KB , 500x500 , 48.png )
729895

You: “Topless macaroon delivery. Got it.”

Angela: “CHUCK!

She has a crazy, stressed-out laugh, but you hope that laughing more will help her. Even dressed up in her 1969 get-up, you can tell she’s high-strung from a mile away. For now, you head back to the Truth or Dare game.
>>
No. 729896 ID: 163674
File 146604567985.png - (8.39KB , 500x500 , 47.png )
729896

Lisa is already back up at the apartment, scanning through her clipboard and ignoring her surroundings.

Naz: “Look what the cat dragged in”

Naz: “Himself”

Selma: “What took you so long?”

Selma: “Lisa said you went inside with Angela. Details now, ok

Geoff: “Oh, and it’s your turn again.”
>>
No. 729897 ID: 211d83

I can't let that sort of juicy info go for free can I? If you want the details you will have to truth it out of me later.
>>
No. 729898 ID: 9f3729

>>729896
"What happened is I one-upped you, Naz. EAT IT."
>dare, again
>>
No. 729899 ID: 398fe1

>>729896
Tell them you pinched her butt.

Alright Geoff truth or dare.
>>
No. 729900 ID: 931f9d

Back to the original plan

>>727961
>>
No. 729901 ID: 350a50

>>729897
This.

>T/D Geoff, he's the only one who hasn't had a turn
>>
No. 729902 ID: a075ba

>Lisa said you went inside with Angela.
Did she tell you what was said? It's only fair that the scout deliver her report accurately, and in full.

Also:

Turns out you're pretty good at coming up with lines to pick up chicks, Naz. Maybe you should do it more often.
>>
No. 729903 ID: 350a50

>>729902
>Turns out you're pretty good at coming up with lines to pick up chicks, Naz. Maybe you should do it more often.

It wasn't actually her line we used. Unless you're being sarcastic?
>>
No. 729905 ID: 2f5847

T/D anyone that isn't named Geoff
>>
No. 729907 ID: 2f5847

T/D anyone that isn't named Geoff

Actually, Idea, Anyone gets Truth? Ask em about that Sofa.
>>
No. 729908 ID: 36295c

"Give away a 'Truth' for free? What kind of fool do you think I am, Selma?"

"Geoff, truth or dare."
>>
No. 729909 ID: 24fb61

Get revenge on Naz.
>>
No. 729920 ID: 39327a

T/D Naz back.
>>
No. 729923 ID: a788b7

>>729896

"A gentleman never tells.

A scoundrel only tells for the right price."
>>
No. 729925 ID: 25433a

>>729897
This.
>>
No. 729926 ID: 163674
File 146605427469.png - (5.88KB , 500x500 , 49.png )
729926

You: “Sorry Selma. I’m not giving away a swell truth like that for free.”

Selma: “Yeah I guess I wouldn’t either…”

You: “Geoff, truth or dare?”

Geoff: “D-”

Geoff looks between you and Naz.

Geoff: “Truth. Actually. Yeah, truth.”
>>
No. 729927 ID: 398fe1

Hey bro, do you like dudes?
>>
No. 729928 ID: 931f9d

U gay?
>>
No. 729929 ID: 350a50

Asking of he's gay seems like a waste of a Truth, when it seems likely already.

"What color is Rita's underwear?"
>>
No. 729930 ID: 931f9d

Oh, and be prepared to be interrupted before you actually ask anything
>>
No. 729931 ID: 163674
File 146605509454.png - (9.57KB , 500x500 , 50.png )
729931

You: “Alright. Are you gay or what?”

Geoff: “Uh, wow…”

Naz: “Rude”

You: “What, it’s just a question!”

Geoff: “Yeah, I get it. I guess I have to answer, I just… haven’t really answered it for myself yet. If that makes sense. Sorry if that breaks the rules.”
>>
No. 729932 ID: 9f3729

>>729931
"Eh, full disclosure, same deal here."
==>
>>
No. 729933 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729931
"Legit. Didn't mean any offense by that, I'm in the air myself. Your turn, Geoff."
>>
No. 729934 ID: 398fe1

>>729931
Naw, honesty is what counts for Truth. Now your turn.

Must resist urge to offer assistance helping him find out.
>>
No. 729935 ID: a788b7

>>729931

Just makin' sure, seeing as how I was gone for that long and not ONE of these ladies is naked when I get back.
>>
No. 729937 ID: 2f5847

>>729935
Exactly right.

>>729932
>>729933
Just no. These are not things you say in a room full of underwear girls.

I hope Geoff is better at this than the people playing Chuck.
>>
No. 729938 ID: 0a94cb

>>729931
I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK. Your turn by the way.
>>
No. 729939 ID: 36295c

>>729935
This one.
>>
No. 729940 ID: 350a50

>>729935
this
>>
No. 729941 ID: 25433a

It's cool dude, sorry if I came of as rude though. Alright your up.
>>
No. 729942 ID: 24fb61

Question lack of naked ladies. STRONGLY imply there should be some.
>>
No. 729945 ID: 163674
File 146605714780.png - (9.55KB , 500x500 , 51.png )
729945

You: “I just wanted to make sure, since none of these beautiful ladies were naked when I got back.”

Naz: “You wish, Chuck”

You: “You bet I do. Your turn, Geoff.”

Geoff: “Ok. Uh…”

Geoff: “Selma”

Geoff: “Urg, no, I chose Selma last time-”

Selma: “Too late faggot”

Geoff: “Oh fine. Truth or dare.”

Selma: “Dare.”

Geoff: “I dare you to… uh… sit on Naz’s lap. I guess.”

Selma: “Lame, but ok”
>>
No. 729946 ID: 163674
File 146605715980.png - (9.38KB , 500x500 , 52.png )
729946

Selma scoots across the carpet to settle in Naz’s lap.

Naz: “Your tail is way too huge for this”

Selma: “Deal with it, haha.”

Selma: “Chuck, truth or dare?”

Lisa breathes a sigh of relief.
>>
No. 729947 ID: 3e8a9a

>>729945
HIT THAT MUFUCKIN DARE BUTTON
>>
No. 729948 ID: 180f83

Lets go truth this time. we might get some of Chuck's backstory this way
>>
No. 729950 ID: 350a50

>>729948
This
>>
No. 729951 ID: 2f5847

>>729948
Okay. Our cred is established, we can coast for awhile.
>>
No. 729953 ID: 7a875f

Truth
>>
No. 729955 ID: a788b7

>>729947

Gotta go dare.
Truth has way too much potential to backfire.
>>
No. 729956 ID: 39327a

Truth seems to be all the rage now.
>>
No. 729959 ID: 15fae4

>>729946

DARE
>>
No. 729961 ID: b3f404

Truth. You did a dare last time and surely they have something truthish for you.
>>
No. 729964 ID: 2f5847

You know, in a spirit of positivity, I want to sincerely thank everyone who got Lisa to take her clothes off.

I wasn't onboard, but I'm really enjoying it.
>>
No. 729966 ID: 398fe1

I'm gonna go with Truth.
>>
No. 729970 ID: f6442a

Since the last dare went so swimmingly, let's do another... truth!
>>
No. 729973 ID: 4afb4b

>>729946
Dare.
I'm curious to see what kind of dare Selma has in her. More importantly, Chuck's past makes truth a tough sell.
>>
No. 729974 ID: b86280

I'll say truth, since we primed her to want a particular one.
>>
No. 729975 ID: 3d2d5f

>>729946
Dddddd-dare.
>>
No. 729981 ID: 5a893f

Truth
>>
No. 729985 ID: 36295c

Truth
>>
No. 729986 ID: c2f922

I dont think truth is the best thing, because im pretty sure if we go through with it, someone is gonna ask if we have done bad and illegal shit, and i think that will make it hard to do thing later on. Plus we have a spy in our mists.
>>
No. 729988 ID: 180f83

>>729986
If she asks if we did something illegal, we'll just say, "Of course, sexual harassment a moment ago, remember? You can thank Naz for that dare".
>>
No. 729989 ID: da1652

Lets go with a truth. She's probably going to dare him to make out with Geoff or something.
>>
No. 729990 ID: 4afcf4

>>729989
Wouldn't that be a reason to go with dare, then?
>>
No. 729991 ID: 126d17

>>729990
This. Go with dare, discover and explore.
>>
No. 729994 ID: 15a025

Dare. Let's see if Naz can actually pull out something good this time.
>>
No. 729995 ID: 0c247d

Maybe she'll dare us to do the same thing, but we get an even better roll with 5 or 6
>>
No. 730001 ID: 180f83

>>729994
>>729995
Reminder: it's Selma's turn, not Naz's
>>
No. 730013 ID: 15a025

>>730001
Still voting for dare. Maybe Selma has something better up her sleeves than Naz.
>>
No. 730040 ID: bb60bd

dare is most likely to end in fun times
>>
No. 730047 ID: 29c4aa

Dare, you really don't want to go down the truth route.
>>
No. 730084 ID: 558268

Dare. Daredaredaredaredare.
>>
No. 730109 ID: 0b4dd7

>>729946
dare
>>
No. 730110 ID: 9f3729

>>729946
truth for lyfe
>>
No. 730113 ID: 163674
File 146613599928.png - (6.74KB , 500x500 , 53.png )
730113

You narrowly decide.

You: “Hm. Truth.”

Selma: “Who have you had sex with in town?”

You: “Wh-”

You: “What makes you think I have had sex here?”

Selma: “Well, you’re a massive horndog for one”

Selma: “also ellen said she saw you buying condoms”

Damn it!
>>
No. 730114 ID: 398fe1

>>730113
...nope. That is private information involving someone other than yourself. Try again, Selma.
>>
No. 730115 ID: 9f3729

>>730114
"My hand and Ms. Plath."
Pick selma next, if she goes for truth we ask her what the skeeviest thing she's ever voyeured was.
>>
No. 730117 ID: 2f5847

Coulda gone worse.

Obviously, the condoms weren't for Naz. :3

I know we're a rake and scoundrel, but I'd rather not lie at truth or dare.
>>
No. 730118 ID: a075ba

>>730113
The rule is "No one gets hurt", and there is a person or persons (who ain't me) that answering that would hurt.

Sorry gals. Pick another question, or subject me to a terrible penalty for failing to answer.
>>
No. 730119 ID: 91cfcf

"Nah. No one gets hurt, and as funny as it might be that answer doesn't just concern me. Try again or give me some penalty thing."
>>
No. 730120 ID: 2f5847

>>730118
>>730114
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never heard of those rules.
>>
No. 730121 ID: 9f3729

RE: bitching out on a truth, nah don't do that.

Word'll get out, and either we'll be known as the guy who lied about it or the guy who was up-front about it. Guess which one's more salvageable?
>>
No. 730122 ID: 398fe1

>>730121
>bitching out on a truth
>lied about it
>word will get out
All of these are wrong.
>>
No. 730123 ID: a075ba

...we could lie with a technical truth.

"Alas, despite my noble efforts, I have yet to bed a one of this town's eligible bachelorettes."

(Which is technically true, in that we're specifying a category that excludes the one person we did sex up, but also avoids actually answering the question).

*significant look at Naz* "Yet."

>>730120
That's Naz's rule, not a rule for this particular game. Which is the only reason it might fly.
>>
No. 730124 ID: bb60bd

Rosie Palms.

She didn't say you had to mention everyone.
>>
No. 730127 ID: 398fe1

Guys we can just say no, and get a new question. That is part of the game. It's just lame to do.
>>
No. 730129 ID: 25433a

>>730123
We could give a half-truth, while we're are at it, ask her this if we ever get her on a truth "Did Ellen specifically tell you about me buying condoms, or did you ask what I bought and she told you because it's not her really your business now is it?"
>>
No. 730130 ID: 2f5847

>>730123
I actually like this. It's total bullshit, but that's how the game is played. I'll back it.

Condoms still aren't for Naz
>>
No. 730131 ID: 91cfcf

>>730121
have you ever been in an actual social situation
>>
No. 730132 ID: 25433a

>>730123
Although, if we do half-truth it, don't say "eligible bachelorettes" because Ramona IS technically in that category as she is single. Instead say "young women" that does exclude Ramona somewhat.
>>
No. 730133 ID: 2f5847

>>730132
A bachelorette has never married. Ramona is a Widow.
>>
No. 730135 ID: 163674
File 146613963210.png - (4.40KB , 500x500 , 54.png )
730135

You can’t just say “eligible bachelorettes” because that isn’t what she asked. Has Selma worded her question more ambiguously, you might be able to do that, but she is not fucking around with her wording.

a) “No one. Yet.” (lie)
b) “Only Ramona. Once.” (truth, since you don’t consider blowjobs sex)
c) “I can’t answer that.”
>>
No. 730137 ID: 180f83

We don't want to be virgin shamed either.

Just go with B.
>>
No. 730139 ID: 25433a

B. Be a man.
>>
No. 730140 ID: a075ba

>>730135
Well I guess it's a good thing you're a dirty lying scoundrel, then.

Lie.
>>
No. 730141 ID: 7a875f

A
>>
No. 730142 ID: cb7105

B
It doesn't suit you, but own up to your stuff.
Still, lead with "None of this leaves this room, either by mouth or clipboard. *glare daggers at Lisa* NONE OF IT"
>>
No. 730143 ID: c22069

A. Lie, half the people here can't be trusted to not rat you out later or blab about it to others.
>>
No. 730144 ID: fe65ad

A
>>
No. 730145 ID: fe65ad

A
>>
No. 730146 ID: 2f5847

>>730143
As secrets go:
"Dogmom got her box knocked by a sexy wanderer who delivers muffins" is a fairly complimentary one.
>>
No. 730147 ID: 24fb61

Fuckit. B.
>>
No. 730148 ID: 350a50

"As long as you promise not to blab to Sally"
"Cause I showed her mom a good time."
>>
No. 730149 ID: aec6ce

B honest
>>
No. 730151 ID: c22069

>>730146
Lets agree to disagree. Small town rumors spread like wildfire and dogmom already has it rough as is with out us willingly tossing fuel on that fire by not taking her privacy into consideration just so we don't break the rules in a silly party game.
>>
No. 730155 ID: 7a875f

Yeah we need to lie are way out of this if not for us than for dogmom.
>>
No. 730157 ID: 138b55

B but make everyone in the room swear not to tell anyone especially her daughter.
>>
No. 730158 ID: dfdb1e

You can't say Dogmom. How will we bang Dogdaughter when she find out?
>>
No. 730159 ID: 79a07e

Guys, if we can't answer it because someone's gonna get hurt, then C, doy.

"Sorry, but I can't answer that without risking someone's reputation."
>>
No. 730160 ID: 91cfcf

"At least one person."
>>
No. 730161 ID: 2f5847

>>730158
Kinkily
>>
No. 730162 ID: 7a875f

>>730161
You're a savage.
>>
No. 730165 ID: 5a893f

Sorry to be a killjoy but revealing that woman's identity would be disrespectful to her privacy. Lord knows word spreads in this town quick, not to mention our little government spy here.
>>
No. 730166 ID: 2f5847

>>730165
>>730151
I think you're making a reasonable point. The only thing holding me back is what happens if we punt? Is there a superdare we can't refuse, or are we out of the game entirely?

Given our background, the worst outcome is to be caught in a lie.
>>
No. 730169 ID: 13ac27

You know, we could always lie and say the condoms were a saftey perquation, since you are the town horn dog
>>
No. 730172 ID: c441c1

>>730135
A- THE MAYOR. Because who could prove otherwise and Lisa might have a freak out. It might also get the MAYOR to come to us so we can have a conversation with her. Also we already have spent to long thinking about our answer for it to be anything but scandalous.
>>
No. 730174 ID: a1c4b6

The mayor! Just kidding, I've been trying to get some though. Condoms? Always good to be prepared when you're lecherous.
>>
No. 730178 ID: 25433a

If you want a good excuse for the condoms, it's pretty simple, "I'd rather have them and not have them, than need them and not have one."
>>
No. 730180 ID: 08ed3a

>>730178
I think you mean "have them, and not NEED them than need them and not have them"
>>
No. 730186 ID: 350a50

>>730158
I don't intend to.

Still, changing vote to C.

"People will get hurt if I tell you that, and that's an honest truth. You can ask a different question."
>>
No. 730187 ID: 25433a

>>730186
Look her dead in the eye, and give her that in as serious a tone as you can give, along with the serious face of the same variety you gave a bank teller who wasn't being fast enough.
>>
No. 730191 ID: 2f5847

I cannot believe people are losing their shit about explaining our condoms

I'll support C on the contingency that it doesn't boot us from the game. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we've established that rule yet.
>>
No. 730193 ID: 01134a

>>730135
c) “I can’t answer that.”
>>
No. 730196 ID: 6f75f7

C. This isn't mine to tell, since it involves other people. Ask me a question that's only about me.
>>
No. 730197 ID: 4afb4b

>>730135
C
And here's where i get to feel vindicated for wanting another dare.
>>
No. 730198 ID: 49f18e

C)
>>
No. 730199 ID: 5042f7

In civilized forms of truth or dare, it is possible to exchange an unwanted truth or dare for double of the other. We could try that.

Or just truth you pussy. If you're worried about Lisa, you can probably divert her attention by giving a chuckle, rubbing your wounds and jokingly mentioning how you just got penetrated by a weird creepy guy out in the woods today. Then with her mind occupied with that, you can just off-handedly say "you can say I've shown my gratitude for the hospitality at the inn, though", with a wink. That'll obviously be an answer to present-minded cookies like Selma and Naz, but a distracted Lisa might just miss it.
>>
No. 730204 ID: b5f1ec

C, confirm that you've had sex with one person in town but that she probably wouldn't appreciate you telling about it to anyone, let alone in a silly party game.
>>
No. 730207 ID: 358228

>>730204
But truth or dare is a most serious game. Also, Chuck seems to left his poker face in his other cardigan.

>>730199
I second the idea to subtly hint at the inn, as it leaves two possibilities, one of which is going to get the strangest looks from Naz tomorrow.
>>
No. 730209 ID: b3f404

Say you can't answer because it involves other people that might not want that known. You can answer stuff about yourself but betraying confidence in a small town sounds like a bad time.
>>
No. 730210 ID: da1652

>>730135
Go with C. Whatever the punishment consequence is, you simply cannot have miss clipboard over there write down your exploits.

And if it gets around to Sally, let alone back to Ramona.. you'd be better off in the woods.
>>
No. 730212 ID: 126d17

>>730204
I'm with this. We can probably safely say we've had sex with one person, but there's no need t otell who.
>>
No. 730215 ID: e4f856

>>730210
>>
No. 730216 ID: c907f6

>>730199
Try for this!
>>
No. 730221 ID: 2c4dc5

C, a gentleman never kisses and tells. And we're pretty good at pretending to be a gentleman.

And try fora different truth at least, or a double or nothing dare as punishment instead.
>>
No. 730227 ID: 15a025

>>730221
Agreed.
>>
No. 730250 ID: 54acf2

>>730221
yes
>>
No. 730251 ID: 398fe1

C since people are voting for it now?
>>
No. 730253 ID: c8d2b2

C. admit to having had sex with one lady in town, but don't divulge who for now. Also Chuck hasn't used any of the condoms yet, has he?
>>
No. 730254 ID: 3e182c

Looks like we get a double-dog dare.
>>
No. 730271 ID: 7ee5a7

You should B honest. It won't leave the room right.
>>
No. 730274 ID: 90f3c0

C) It's not your truth to tell. You have to respect a lady's privacy.
>>
No. 730293 ID: 163674
File 146621345954.png - (7.66KB , 500x500 , 55.png )
730293

You: “As much as I respect the game, I can’t betray a lady’s trust like that.”

Lisa gasps.

Naz: “Wow, lame”

Selma: “Seriously, he’s suddenly mister honorable over here.”

Selma: “Well, I guess that means you have to take a dare.”

You: “Fine, bring it on then.”

She confers momentarily with Geoff and Naz.

Selma: “I dare you to shave the word ‘pussy’ into your chest.”
>>
No. 730294 ID: 350a50

>>730293
Sure. Get me a mirror and a shaving razor.
>>
No. 730295 ID: 4b2a0e

>>730293
Hah! Done and done!
>>
No. 730296 ID: 558268

"HAH! That doesn't count, because I don't HAVE any - oh. Wait. I'm a cat. Pass me a razor and shaving gel."
>>
No. 730297 ID: a1c4b6

A little "pussy" on pussy? Eh? Get the razor.
>>
No. 730298 ID: a075ba

>>730293
I guess I am a pussy for welshing at truth or dare, so fair enough.

Anyone got a razor for the cause?
>>
No. 730300 ID: 9f3729

>>730293
"Where's the shaving cream then, let's do it."
Add on master below the pussy, they never said it ONLY had to be pussy.
Even in failure we are victorious
>>
No. 730301 ID: 15a025

>>730300
Perfect! Don't forget to add an exclamation mark at the end as well.
>>
No. 730303 ID: e4f856

>>730300
>>
No. 730304 ID: 398fe1

>>730293
I WILL DO IT!
>>
No. 730306 ID: 163674
File 146621477537.png - (1.65KB , 500x500 , 58.png )
730306

Selma directs you to the bathroom, where there is an electric razor stowed away in one of the counter drawers. You remove your bandages and work there for a few minutes before emerging.
>>
No. 730307 ID: 163674
File 146621478984.png - (12.24KB , 500x500 , 56.png )
730307

>>
No. 730308 ID: 163674
File 146621480287.png - (11.80KB , 500x500 , 57.png )
730308

Selma: “Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit”

Selma: “Oh shit he actually did it”

Naz cannot see it, but the reactions from Selma and Geoff are enough to get her excited.
>>
No. 730311 ID: 9f3729

>>730308
truth or dare lisa, time for her to get involved
>>
No. 730313 ID: 91cfcf

Truth or dare Lisa. If dare, she has to finish the shaving. You never did "MASTER", after all, Chuck.
>>
No. 730316 ID: 25433a

Naz needs a good dare besides "take off your glasses"
>>
No. 730318 ID: 0a94cb

>>730307
Ramona is going to be confused as hell.
>>
No. 730319 ID: f0e552

>>730313
>>
No. 730324 ID: 350a50

>>730313
This
>>
No. 730329 ID: 558268

Dare either Naz, Geoff, or Lisa to lick Selma. On her braces! XD
>>
No. 730334 ID: 91cfcf

>>730329
Worth remembering you can't pick whether to truth or dare someone, they do. So if they pick truth, what do you want to ask?
>>
No. 730335 ID: 25433a

>>730334
We'll know what to ask if they pick it
>>
No. 730337 ID: 163674
File 146622080441.png - (12.76KB , 500x500 , 59.png )
730337

You: “Lisa-”

Lisa: “Dare”

>_
>>
No. 730338 ID: 558268

>>730337
Lick Selma's braces!
>>
No. 730339 ID: 350a50

>>730313
This.

"Shave 'MASTER' onto my chest, after 'PUSSY'."
>>
No. 730340 ID: f0e552

>>730339
>>
No. 730341 ID: 65317a

Might as well go with the close quarters shaving. Always could lead to fun.
>>
No. 730342 ID: 8f6be1

Shave WIZARD instead of MASTER
>>
No. 730343 ID: 91cfcf

Finish shaving "MASTER" or wizard or whatever's decided on Chuck's chest.

Also make sure to tease her about how far she's going to avoid truth. Or maybe she just likes taking risks that much.
>>
No. 730358 ID: 15a025

Dare her to ask Davy out for a dinner date.
>>
No. 730359 ID: 25433a

>>730358
NO.
>>
No. 730360 ID: c441c1

What about GRAND PUSSY WIZARD
>>
No. 730361 ID: f562b1

>>730358
Way too far. Don't involve anybody with anything to do with Davey.
>>
No. 730364 ID: 01134a

>>730337
Lisa i dare you to sit on my lap.
No offense but shaving the word master on our chest sounds a little lame
>>
No. 730365 ID: 7b65b9

Lisa has to hide all her clip board pages around the house, and if the rest of you can find any of them in 5 minutes, you can see what's on the ones you find.
>>
No. 730366 ID: 15a025

>>730365
Now this actually sounds like fun. Changing my dare to this.
>>
No. 730368 ID: 398fe1

Why would we dare someone to do something we were going to do ourselves later?

C'mon guys. Dare her to do something LEWDER. Like make out with Geoff. Or shove her tits in someone's face. The dare could just be "someone", even, so she gets to choose.
>>
No. 730370 ID: 2f5847

I think it's time to revisit my Lisa kissing Selma idea.

Why? Because now Selma is affixed to a mouse who can't see. Who will take it upon herself to up the awkwardness.
>>
No. 730371 ID: 9f3729

>>730370
OOH
solid
Throwing in with that, we are going to torment this poor little mouse
>>
No. 730387 ID: f0e552

>>730368
perhaps sit in geoff's lap? Changing my vote to whatever comes of this.
>>
No. 730406 ID: 1aba32

>>730338
ALL OF MY THIS.
>>
No. 730417 ID: 818eac

>>730370
aprroooovvveeeedddddd
it is long past time for lewd
>>
No. 730418 ID: ee8f3e

>PUSSY
MASTER
WIZARD
LORD
DESTROYER
EATER
GET PUSSY
And so much more but it's not really much of a dare when its so simple and she would be more then willing any way so I say skip it, we'll do it ourselves later.

>>730371
Now this would be fun but I worry for Lisa.
>>
No. 730421 ID: 2f5847

>>730418
A humble suggestion.
pussy magnet

>I worry for Lisa
Which is why we are using Selma. Chuck, Geoff, maybe even Naz would be into it.
>>
No. 730422 ID: f55743

I'm voting for pussy wizard.
>>
No. 730425 ID: 49f18e

I'ma vote makeouts
>>
No. 730429 ID: e262b4

>>730337
Lick Selma's braces!
>>
No. 730430 ID: 2f5847

>>730429
>>730338
I am advising phrasing it romantically, because that will be more embarrassing for all. Giver, receiver, and mouse.

If we phrase it mechanically, we'll get a mechanical response.
>>
No. 730434 ID: f0e552

I dunno, why are we asking her as a dare to shave more into our chest? I think we should ask her to do something embarrassing instead of giving her a free pass with us essentially daring ourselves.
>>
No. 730435 ID: d8dc8a

>>730430
Lick Selma's braces... Seductively.
>>
No. 730604 ID: 2f5847

>>730435
>>730429
>>730425
>>730417
>>730406
>>730387
>>730371
>>730370
>>730338

I'm prepared to call that a consensus.
>>
No. 730626 ID: 65317a

For the kiss or the braces lick. Cause one is sexy and one is...a braces lick.
>>
No. 730633 ID: 163674
File 146631121986.png - (7.40KB , 500x500 , 60.png )
730633

You: “I dare you to kiss Selma.”

Lisa: “On the lips?!”

You: “Oof, shouldn’t have said that, honey.”

You: “Full makeout.”
>>
No. 730634 ID: 163674
File 146631123915.png - (8.31KB , 500x500 , 61.png )
730634

Lisa begins to vibrate and looks at her clipboard again.

Lisa: “I don’t”
>>
No. 730635 ID: 163674
File 146631125733.gif - (20.37KB , 500x500 , 62.gif )
730635

Lisa: “I don’t think this is a good-”
>>
No. 730638 ID: 4fe6d2

Make the greatest O with your mouth
>>
No. 730640 ID: ef6709

Applaud. In a very polite 'mmmmyesss, vintage' kinda way.
>>
No. 730641 ID: 9f3729

>>730635
chuck if you have a cellphone on you, now is the time to google "I kissed a girl and I liked it" and play it at full volume
>>
No. 730642 ID: 4fe6d2

oh, and be prepared for your next dare to be to kiss Geoff
>>
No. 730643 ID: c7665f

Provide pithy commentary re: the hot rodent on rodent action.
>>
No. 730650 ID: d8dc8a

Solid. I like how game Selma is. She's cool people.
>>
No. 730651 ID: 2f5847

>>730641
potentially worth it
>>730641
pime taradox

>>730635
One of the greats. I feel like a proud parent. Or something.
>>
No. 730653 ID: 163674
File 146631525103.png - (28.23KB , 500x500 , 63.png )
730653

You: “Yessss”

You: “Yes. THIS is Truth or Dare. Nice play ladies.”

Geoff: “Oh gosh…”

Naz: “I want to award Selma with dare of the game because I can’t fucking see ANY OF THIS.”

The mouse goes angrily to sit on the couch. Lisa is trying hard not to have a breakdown, but her clipboard is really trembling.
>>
No. 730654 ID: 9f3729

>>730653
VOYEUR AT WINDOW, VOYEUR AT WINDOW
WE HAVE A PARTY FOUL, RED ALERT
>>
No. 730660 ID: 2f5847

Guys, I have some bad news.
>>729931
>>
No. 730665 ID: 97d6f1

WHO DA FUCK BE DAT!?
>>
No. 730666 ID: 3e8a9a

Chuck: Feel that [ MENACING ]ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ gaze crawling down your back.
>>
No. 730667 ID: a075ba

You know, I might advocate just shutting the shades instead of drawing attention to this and letting everyone freak.
>>
No. 730669 ID: 398fe1

>>730653
Turn around and see who's at the window.
>>
No. 730670 ID: 15a025

>>730653
Geoff I think your sister Rita is glaring through through the window.
>>
No. 730673 ID: 350a50

>>730666
thanks satan
>>
No. 730674 ID: 4fe6d2

YOU FOOL!

This is how we die in the movies!

Save Naz and Geoff, the others are already doomed!
>>
No. 730677 ID: 3e8a9a
 

>>730653
>>730666
>>730673
Chuck: STAND PROUD
and shut the window you have a weirdo looking in, seriously
>>
No. 730678 ID: 180f83

Ah man, why does the plot have to rear its ugly head at a time like this, and I had an awesome dare idea for Naz too.

Ah well. Party over. Deal with this Anubis like figure at the window.
>>
No. 730679 ID: 67d5dc

Maybe we should give Lisa her clothes back. Or something. Is she gonna be alright?
>>
No. 730682 ID: 2f5847

>>730679
We may die, we may live, but we will NOT give Lisa her clothes back.
>>
No. 730684 ID: 13ac27

>>730653
Well, we know how this song and dance goes, right? We look, get shocked by what we see, then alert the others caught in the moment,they look over and see nothing at the window, and then call us paranoid. Heck to that, i say preemptively ask your boy geoff to look over your sholder out the window in the most discrete way possible, so we can have the element of surprise.
>>
No. 730685 ID: 163674
File 146631848245.png - (4.91KB , 500x500 , 64.png )
730685

You feel a sensation of being watched from behind. You look out the window.
>>
No. 730686 ID: 163674
File 146631850339.png - (7.01KB , 500x500 , 65.png )
730686

You jump, startled at the sight of someone standing there behind the glass. You turn your head back to the others in an instant.

You: “Geoff, did you call a Batman-themed stripper?”

Geoff: “What? Nah man.”

He looks up.

Geoff: “Who… is that.”
>>
No. 730688 ID: 398fe1

>>730686
FUCK IT'S WEARING A SHEET IT'S ONE OF THOSE THINGS. They're not supposed to be outside of the forest! Thankfully we have the bat. If it tries to get in you can smack it.

...arm yourself, then ask Geoff to go with you to close the curtains.
>>
No. 730689 ID: 398fe1

Oh wait, maybe we should call the police instead of going anywhere near that thing.
>>
No. 730690 ID: 9f3729

>>730686
"Ok game's over for now, NAZ GET YA GLASSES ON AY"
>Call cops
>>
No. 730691 ID: 4fe6d2

Procure ye bat
>>
No. 730692 ID: 38685c

>>730686
CHANGE ROOMS CALL POLICE GRAB BASEBALL BAT PRAISE THE LORD
>>
No. 730696 ID: 2f5847

Flashlight ready to go? Shine it right at the figure.

If you didn't put the batteries in I don't even know what.
>>
No. 730701 ID: 163674
File 146632051733.png - (10.27KB , 500x500 , 66.png )
730701

>get bat
>>
No. 730702 ID: 163674
File 146632053325.png - (5.10KB , 500x500 , 67.png )
730702

Lisa and Selma, sensing tension, stop kissing and look toward the window. Lisa starts to shake, and you look for the phone to call the police.

Lisa: “Is there someone out there?!”

clack… clack… clack… clack…

The intruder walks away from the window and out of sight. You and the others follow the sound of footsteps with your eyes.

clack… clack… clack… clack…

It walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. You can no longer hear the footsteps.
>>
No. 730703 ID: 9f3729

>>730702
"Riiight then. Some guy was out the window with a sheet over him, like that guy in the woods. Bit of a mood ruiner, that."
Following him out the door would be a bad idea, methinks. Leave it be, carry on with the festivities if possible.
>>
No. 730704 ID: 398fe1

>>730702
I say just go look and see if it's still out there. Just like, open the door and look around. Check to the sides first since we can't be sure there was only one of them. If it's standing out in the courtyard spookily you can call the cops.

Regardless, you might want to make this a sleepover. Can't go out after dark anymore, it seems.
>>
No. 730707 ID: 180f83

Feeling alright, chuck? you don't look too good there...
>>
No. 730708 ID: 65317a

Agreed. State you saw a prowler and then suggest everyone stays put for the night. Then shut the window and lock the door.
>>
No. 730709 ID: dfdb1e

Inform the only person who knows about it: "Geoff, I think it may be one of those sheet assholes."
Then call Dogmom. The police may or may not help, but we don't want to attract attention. Ramona know stuff.
>>
No. 730721 ID: 398fe1

Oh you better reapply bandages before you go. Or at least stick some bandaids over the scabs.
>>
No. 730724 ID: 4afb4b

>>730702
Anybody else suspicious that Naz just happened to vanish in time to miss the kiss and Batman showing up to the party?

Find Naz now and for the love of horror movies, no splitting up.
>>
No. 730725 ID: 4afb4b

>>730724
I'm blind and didn't notice her complaining about not being able to see during the kiss. Whoops. I guess just get visual confirmation that everyone is present and definitely don't go off chasing monsters.
>>
No. 730726 ID: 3e182c

That Profile... The Clicking... That's gotta be Donna, Davey, or Ellen. Unless Rachel's Wearing Heals.
>>
No. 730727 ID: 20295c

>>730708
>>730709
Do these things.
>>
No. 730729 ID: 358228

>>730690 But what if that was the dogcop...
>>
No. 730733 ID: 65317a

I wouldnt call the cops. Last thing you need is the fuzz looking into you and the last thing Lisa needs is questions about what she was doing there by her boss.
>>
No. 730734 ID: 350a50

>>730709
This.
>>
No. 730739 ID: 558268

>>730701
>>730702
That's right fool, I gotta bat and I ain't afraid to use it! YOU BETTER RUN!!

In all seriousness though, close the window and blinds, stay in for the night, and if possible call the cops or Dogmom.
>>
No. 730743 ID: 36295c

>>730708
This. Call police, report weird guy with a sheet over his head looking in the window, everyone get dressed, truth or dare game over.

...Unless cop lady can be persuaded to join us later on in the night, but that's a long shot.
>>
No. 730745 ID: 29c4aa

>>730739
yeah close windows and blinds/lock doors, keep playing truth or dare, going outside is off limits.
>>
No. 730746 ID: 2f5847

We're really only about 500 feet from our own soft bed. We could even put up Lisa if she didn't want to walk back further.

>>730726
I think that's the most likely outcome, although there's still a lot of gaps. Do, uh, Horsefolk still wear iron shoes in Coxwette?
>>
No. 730750 ID: 7356ff

Look out the window and see if you can catch a glimpse of whatever it was before it leaves.

Did the noise sound like hooves?
>>
No. 730765 ID: 8e9de7

Don't call police.

Just run up to Layla's apartment and bang on the door.
>>
No. 730811 ID: 163674
File 146637445335.png - (5.48KB , 500x500 , 68.png )
730811

You whisper to Geoff.

You: “Geoff”

Geoff: “What”

You: “I think it’s that thing that attacked us”

Geoff: “No… the thing that attacked was a bird!”

You: “It was some kind of cat, I am pretty sure”

Geoff: “I don’t know, whatever that was outside didn’t look like what I saw by the tracks.”

You: “Well it’s gone whatever it is.”

You look around the room. Geoff, Selma, and Naz are there. Selma is poised, and Naz looks confused. She was unable to locate her glasses in time to see what was outside the window. You could call the police, but you don’t really want to leave the apartment at the moment. It seems like something that someone would do in a horror movie.
>>
No. 730812 ID: 358228

Well, in some horror movies they might. In other movies, the lights go out, and the phone starts ringing.
And the calls are coming from inside the house.
>>