[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 732068)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 146699397171.png - (84.33KB , 800x600 , 000 Title.png )
732068 No. 732068 ID: 7d01b5

I am a shark, just hanging out underwater. What is my name and what should I do?

Could get nsfw, or maybe not. We'll see...

Disthread
Wiki
Patreon
Expand all images
>>
No. 732069 ID: 595d54

"Shark", quotation marks included, and nothing in particular.
>>
No. 732070 ID: c9ac34

Hey there Mister Bites, why not look for a mate?
>>
No. 732071 ID: d0ce0a

your name is finnelope and youre going to dick punch neptune/poesidon/start a grassroots campaign about how shark fin soup is bad
>>
No. 732072 ID: 47160d

>>732071
This is obviously the correct choice
>>
No. 732073 ID: 9f43ca

are you hungry? sharks are always hungry!

also thirding finnelope
>>
No. 732081 ID: 7d01b5
File 146699521237.png - (89.07KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
732081

>your name is finnelope
>This is obviously the correct choice
>also thirding finnelope

Finnelope it is! Odd name, but I guess anything for a pun.

>why not look for a mate?
>are you hungry? sharks are always hungry!
>youre going to dick punch neptune/poesidon/start a grassroots campaign about how shark fin soup is bad

Mmm, I could try and find a mate, but where should I start? I could go somewhere to meet a mate, or I could try calling a friend?

Also yes, finding food really is an eternal Quest Goal.

I could dick punch these strangers, if they deserve it, but I don't really follow politics. I guess any jerk we cross could have some justice coming their way...
>>
No. 732086 ID: 47160d

Call a friend, they might know someone
>>
No. 732087 ID: 1161c2

Cal up a friend, see if they want to go to lunch.
>>
No. 732093 ID: 7d01b5
File 146699830475.png - (91.90KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
732093

>Call a friend, they might know someone
>Cal up a friend, see if they want to go to lunch.

Contacting a friend would be a great way to eat if I invite them for lunch! Two fishes with one shell! I could ask about a mate while we eat. I bring up my contacts.

Mango is a pretty fun lemon shark gal! She's usually up to hanging out unless she's busy hanging out with someone else! She might know where I could find a potential mate!

Rosie is a very hug-able yet shy whale shark. I like her cause she's really sweet! I'm not sure if she knows many people though, considering how little she talks to people.

Riptide and I have been friends for the longest. I'm not sure what type of shark he is though. Somehow... But maybe he knows about mates? He's probably on the lookout for mates himself so he could tell me where to look.

Who do I invite for lunch?
>>
No. 732094 ID: 1161c2

Mango and Rosie may be on our possible list of mates, maybe, we'll have to see how it all goes. Riptide would probably be best, plus he can also wingman for you!
>>
No. 732095 ID: a075ba

>>732093
Mango. How can you say no to that lemon head!
>>
No. 732099 ID: 398fe1

>>732093
Hey who else is on that list? I see a fourth entry.

Have you considered just plain dating one of your friends? Like Rosie? If not just talk to Mango and get some advice from her.
>>
No. 732101 ID: 9f43ca

we have to decide what gender of shark we are and what we are interested in!

finnelope sounds like a girl's name (like finn-el-oh-pee, right?). we should be a girl shark!
>>
No. 732102 ID: 1161c2

>>732101
I'm fairly certain finnelope is a male with an unfortunate female name/pun. We can just call him Finn for short.
>>
No. 732106 ID: 91ee5f

>>732093
Rosie could be your mate.

And a phone underwater? Hope you got the waterproof phone, otherwise you're going to get electrocuted!
>>
No. 732117 ID: 467780

>>732102
Seconding, I think the unfortunate pun name and subsequent nickname makes sense.
Hang out with Riptide for lunch.
>>
No. 732118 ID: 2f5847

>>732102
Swimtrunks confirm.
>>
No. 732135 ID: 3073be

Go chill with Riptide and possibly be gay for Riptide.
>>
No. 732136 ID: 342470

Wow, you must be a popular shark if you're friends with all these popular sharks!

How about having a popular shark meetup? For popular sharks, of course.
>>
No. 732142 ID: 7d01b5
File 146704207286.png - (93.64KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
732142

>finnelope sounds like a girl's name (like finn-el-oh-pee, right?). we should be a girl shark!
>I'm fairly certain finnelope is a male with an unfortunate female name/pun. We can just call him Finn for short.
>Seconding, I think the unfortunate pun name and subsequent nickname makes sense.
>Swimtrunks confirm.
>we have to decide what gender of shark we are and what we are interested in!

I'm a dude shark with an unfortunate name. But yes, most people calls me Finn anyway. Most I could do is wear lady clothing, but these trunks are usually enough. Actually most sharks just wear swimming clothes. As for dating a dude, it's not something I have thought much of before... I guess I don't know!

>Mango and Rosie may be on our possible list of mates, maybe
>Have you considered just plain dating one of your friends?
>Rosie could be your mate.
>Go chill with Riptide and possibly be gay for Riptide.

Huh! I never thought about that! Can it be this simple? I do have some pretty sexy friends! I mean that's a given since we're all sharks. I guess I could explore them as options as well!

>Mango and Rosie may be on our possible list of mates, Riptide would probably be best, plus he can also wingman for you!
>Mango. How can you say no to that lemon head!
>Rosie? If not just talk to Mango and get some advice from her.
>Rosie could be your mate.
>Hang out with Riptide for lunch.
>Go chill with Riptide and possibly be gay for Riptide.
>How about having a popular shark meetup? For popular sharks, of course.

I feel pretty indecisive. But this week does feel special, so maybe I should just hang out with all my friends! Maximum sharks! I don't know if we're popular much though. Jaws Steele and Rebecca Ironfin are way more popular sharks then we are.
>>
No. 732143 ID: 7d01b5
File 146704207801.png - (96.53KB , 800x600 , 004.png )
732143

>And a phone underwater? Hope you got the waterproof phone, otherwise you're going to get electrocuted!

I'm am a bit confused by this since this would imply that there are such things as non-waterproof phones.

>Hey who else is on that list? I see a fourth entry.

Oh, most of it are disconnected contacts, and

Ammy the hammerhead shark. She's weeeeiiird. Most of what she says don't really make sense to me. And most people are straight up afraid of her. But I guess I'm not. She says something about me being a positive energy or something and insisted that we add each other. Since I have people on this phone that I probably will never talk to again, I might as well have a weird lady shark that might... do something to me. I'm not sure what she's on about.
>>
No. 732144 ID: 7d01b5
File 146704208234.png - (92.41KB , 800x600 , 005.png )
732144

I contact my friends and wait their responses to see if they want to hang out. While I wait I can decide. Where should we go eat? We can go eat a lot of small meat, big chunks of meat, or weird meat!
>>
No. 732147 ID: 467780

You'll probably need a mix of stuff, cause I think whale sharks eat krill and plankton-y kinds of things, so that's a consideration for Rosie at least.
>>
No. 732153 ID: d36247

Pick up some weird meat. Each of you can try to take a bite of it as a dare, and then you can go for the large chunks of meat.
>>
No. 732155 ID: 929ce2

Lots of small meat. Variety and quantity will make it easier to share among multiple sharks.
>>
No. 732157 ID: 7d01b5
File 146704874959.png - (117.18KB , 800x600 , 006.png )
732157

>You'll probably need a mix of stuff, cause I think whale sharks eat krill and plankton-y kinds of things, so that's a consideration for Rosie at least.

Our anthro nature makes it so that we don't really need to follow what our feral nature wants at a 100%. However we do prefer them. Rosie even have pointy teeth! Well, small ones. While Rosie won't turn her nose to chunkier meat, she do prefer smaller ones. So I could swing by to get some small meat to go for her. Although, we'll have to find a spot to eat since we can't bring food from one place to another.

>Pick up some weird meat. Each of you can try to take a bite of it as a dare, and then you can go for the large chunks of meat.
>Lots of small meat. Variety and quantity will make it easier to share among multiple sharks.

I guess it would be better if I get some of everything. And I could get some of the weirder meat so that we can dare each other to eat them. I'll head to the small meat place to get an order of food there.

Mango and Riptide have answered that they're down for some lunch!

So where should we go eat? Find a place to have a picnic? Like a coral reef? Near the Deep Dark? Or someplace else?
>>
No. 732158 ID: 1161c2

A picnic in the park sounds great! Just take a little bit of everything. Why can't Rosie come though, is she busy?
>>
No. 732160 ID: 3e79eb

I dunno, which place do you like more? The coral reef sounds like a more happenin' place, but the deep dark sounds possibly more contemplative and relaxing. ...Which makes me think that the coral reef is a better option for a group picnic, and the deep dark is a better place for sitting alone and thinking about life.
>>
No. 732162 ID: 7d01b5
File 146705591084.png - (99.72KB , 800x600 , 007.png )
732162

>Why can't Rosie come though, is she busy?

Rosie just hasn't responded yet. So I guess, yeah, she's busy.

*Bloop Bloop*

Ah, speaking of her! Aaaaand she in too! Great!

>A picnic in the park sounds great!
>I dunno, which place do you like more? The coral reef sounds like a more happenin' place, but the deep dark sounds possibly more contemplative and relaxing. ...Which makes me think that the coral reef is a better option for a group picnic, and the deep dark is a better place for sitting alone and thinking about life.

That's a fair point. The Deep Dark is pretty neat since sometimes there are bioluminescent creatures and plant that stirs near the top, but The coral reef park is probably a better place to go hang out with my friends.

I send some texts around telling the gang the plan and to meet at the coral reef park, and one by one they responds positively.

After buying some small meat, I step outside. I guess Rebecca Ironfin is here surrounded by a couple of suitors. One of them eyes me a bit with a devious look during his energetic sentence...
>>
No. 732163 ID: 1161c2

What kind of shark are you anyway? If you want to establish dominance over these other males, we should know
just so we can get an idea of your abilities. If you are great-white or bull shark, then you sir are tommy testosterone and could kick their asses hulk style. If you are something like a Basking shark... Well, at least you poisen them if they decide to eat you.
>>
No. 732164 ID: d36247

Just ignore them and find a table for you and your friends to enjoy the food when they arrive.
>>
No. 732171 ID: 7d01b5
File 146706228920.png - (83.71KB , 800x600 , 008.png )
732171

>What kind of shark are you anyway?

I'm a Generic Shark! But I could pick something else. I am pretty scrawny, I don't think I could be a Bull or Great White. Grey Reef Shark might be more my style. I can be quite agile. And my dick punching justice would fit the aggressive side of it.

>Just ignore them and find a table for you and your friends to enjoy the food when they arrive.

I'm outside the small meat place. I still have to get the big meat and the weird meat.

I start to leave and one of the Dude sharks yells something at me.

Shark Bro 1: "Hey, must be nice not to worry about losing your fin since you're so scrawny!"

Shark Bro 2: "Yooooo dude, nice one haha! So, Becca..."
>>
No. 732172 ID: 426396

>>732171
Eegads, I hope your heart can withstand such a profound attack on your very being!
but seriously you don't need to care what that guy says to try and look cool in front of his pals, besides he probably just wants a reaction.
>>
No. 732176 ID: 7d01b5
File 146706449912.png - (97.43KB , 800x600 , 009.png )
732176

>you don't need to care what that guy says

I continue walking and arrive to the big meat place.

While waiting for my order, Jaws Steele approaches me surrounded by his fangirls.

Jaws Steele: "Excuse me, I was wondering if you were aware of Poseidon's policies on fin soup, specifically towards sentient marine life? Did you know that he keeps turning a blind eye to the harvest of fin from sentient being, usually sharks, which should be illegal in the first place? I'm sure you are as outraged as any shark should be and you can help! I'm collecting signatures and together, us shark can show those merfolks that our dear fins are not theirs for the taking!"

Cute Shark Girl 1: "Wow! Steele! You're so cool and noble!"

Cute Shark Girl 2: "And cute! =3"
>>
No. 732178 ID: 368ec3

>>732176
You wanna be cool and have girls fawning over you, right?

Make for a counter-attack and flirt with him! Maybe give him a peck on the cheek if you really wanna go the distance, leave him your number and walk away coolly.
>>
No. 732179 ID: 4201a2

>>732176
Don't raise a fuss or do anything rash. Just sign his petition, get your food, and meet up with your friends.

>>732178
I think this would go over poorly with his fanbase, and you'd just end up being infamous and widely-disliked.
>>
No. 732182 ID: d4a566

>>732176
Now would be a good time to make some friends! "Absolutely! My name is Finn, have you ever thought about starting a peaceful protest? I heard Jormundgand and the sea serpents have also come under fire from the Merfolk, we should try to get in touch with them."
>>
No. 732183 ID: 426396

>>732176
Sounds like a decent cause, just be sure to glance over what you're signing in the offchance it's a prank.
>>
No. 732196 ID: 7d01b5
File 146707172607.png - (93.02KB , 800x600 , 010.png )
732196

>You wanna be cool and have girls fawning over you, right?

Hell Yeah!

>Don't raise a fuss or do anything rash. Just sign his petition, get your food, and meet up with your friends.
>Now would be a good time to make some friends! Dialogue
>Sounds like a decent cause, just be sure to glance over what you're signing in the offchance it's a prank.

I want to see what will happen if I flirt with him but decide not to since it would risk having his fanbase against me.

Finnelope: "Absolutely! Can I see it?"

Jaws Steele: "Of course!"

Cute Shark Girl 2: "You're so cool getting sharks to band together Steele!"

Jaws Steele: "I know babe, someone gotta do it."

I scan the description to see if it's actually about what he says. It seems like it is, albeit with an air of self-accomplishment of an over-inflated ego. But I would assume he would go through with pushing the cause if he thinks he'll get mad puss out of it. As long as people don't lose interest in this current event that is.

Finnelope: "By the way, my name is Finn. Have you ever thought about starting a peaceful protest? I heard Jormundgand and the sea serpents have also come under fire from the Merfolk, we should try to get in touch with them."

Jaws Steele glances at his fangirls.

Jaws Steele: "Mmm. That is a good plan! If we sharks, great as we are, were to help the sea serpents while helping ourselves, we would look even better! And the sea serpents could protest against Poseidon with us. Even if their lower class would make that difference weak, it would be a push on our favor. Every little bit helps!"

I sign the petition and my order is ready.

Cute Shark girl 1: "Oooh! Steele! You have the best ideas! We have to celebrate!"

Cute Shark Girl 2: "Oh! I know a quiet place we could go!"

Jaws Steele: "I couldn't do it with your support ladies. I always have time for you!"

The girls pull Jaws Steele out of the Big Food place as they giggle. I leave as well and head for the Weird Food place.
>>
No. 732197 ID: 7d01b5
File 146707173273.png - (94.00KB , 800x600 , 011.png )
732197

I arrive at the Weird Food place. Most of this food is pretty exotic, but we're pretty used to eating some of it. If I want to bring some for dare purposes, I'd have to pick food that is extra weird.

Displayed are some sort of weird arachnid eyeball insect looking thing, A thing that looks like a rib cage opening and closing (is it to be eaten while it moves?) and a weird flower thingie that frankly, looks poisonous. But these things on display are advertised as food so. There's also singular green slimy tentacles but I'm not sure what they do.
>>
No. 732198 ID: 331b1b

>>732197
Nothing could go wrong with getting the most phallic item on the menu. Buy the tentacle!
>>
No. 732200 ID: d4a566

As long as it is edible, somewhat paletteable, and not poisonous, anything goes.
>>
No. 732201 ID: d36247

Things that squirm as the travel down your throat are the best kind of weird food.

thing that looks like a rib cage.
>>
No. 732207 ID: d4a566

>>732196
"Lower class"? Get your facts straight you dumb-ass, Jormundgand is big enough to reach around the world and swallow his tail, and could eat you and your over inflated ego. His children hunt blue whales you dummy! Obviously don't say that too him, but damn. A lack of knowledge may end up bitting him in the ass (possibly literally).
>>
No. 732210 ID: 398fe1

>>732197
Tentacles. Because they're suggestive.
>>
No. 732221 ID: 7d01b5
File 146707488192.png - (98.28KB , 800x600 , 012.png )
732221

>"Lower class"? Get your facts straight you dumb-ass. Obviously don't say that too him, but damn. A lack of knowledge may end up bitting him in the ass

Well he's gone so I couldn't tell him that anyway. I'm not surprise to hear that he'd think Sharks are the best like that. I mean, we're awesome, but other beings are not lesser for it.

>Nothing could go wrong with getting the most phallic item on the menu. Buy the tentacle!
>Tentacles. Because they're suggestive.

While I almost wished that the tentacle would wiggle, the suggestive nature of it is too appealing to me to resist. I buy four, one for each of us. And with that bought I can now-

Lady Voice: "Finn."

I turn. It's Ammy. This is a spot she would be at since some of the weird things that can be found here are very much of her interest.

Ammy: "It is quite fortunate that I have found you here today. I was debating whether I should call you but our path seems to have chosen for me. I may need your help soon for something tremendously important. I beg of you, will you come to my hut later and help? This is important, but it is still your choice..."
>>
No. 732222 ID: 398fe1

What time?
>>
No. 732225 ID: af6e04

This seems serious! Do it
>>
No. 732226 ID: d36247

Is there any particular reason she's being so vague?
>>
No. 732228 ID: d4a566

>>732221
"Alright, but why are you being so vague?"
>>
No. 732244 ID: 91ee5f

Sure, later. But not right now, I'm going to meet my friends.
>>
No. 732245 ID: 2b99a5

...Does she always talk like that?

Anyways if she's your friend go with her ya big lug.
>>
No. 732251 ID: 7d01b5
File 146707809254.png - (86.14KB , 800x600 , 013.png )
732251

>This seems serious! Do it
>Is there any particular reason she's being so vague?
>Sure, later. But not right now, I'm going to meet my friends.
>if she's your friend go with her ya big lug.
>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Alright, but why are you being so vague?"

Ammy: "You do not need to worry yourself now and I should leave immediately to prepare. Once everything is ready, I can explain further, assuming there's no setbacks. But if you must know, it is related to Poseidon. I know you have heard about the controversies. But for now, spend time with your friends..."

Finnelope: "Yeah I was gonna say, I'm about to hang out with friends."

>What time?

Finnelope: "What time should I come?"

Ammy: "Later today, in the evening. I should have everything ready by then. If anything comes up, I will ping you on your phone."

Finnelope: "Alright, then."

Ammy walks a bit away from me, bends down to pick up a box with some things she bought then leaves.

>...Does she always talk like that?

Yeah, it's like I mentioned earlier, she's a bit odd.

I gather my things and leave also, heading to the coral park.
>>
No. 732253 ID: d4a566

Are those d-bags still there? If so get a table a good distance away from them.
>>
No. 732257 ID: 7d01b5
File 146707924370.png - (90.98KB , 800x600 , 014.png )
732257

>Are those d-bags still there? If so get a table a good distance away from them.

I don't know where they are, they were around the Small Food place since Rebecca Ironfin eats like a princess. I hope they didn't go to the park though.

I arrive at the coral park. After a short time, I spot Mango.

Mango: "Oh hey! What's up dude?!"

She punches me amicably on the shoulder.

Finnelope: "Hey, watch it! I'm holding food here!"

Mango: "Bah, you're strong! Come on, we're over here!"

She beckons me over to a direction and we head that way. She also take some of the food load off my arms by carrying one of the boxes.
>>
No. 732260 ID: 7bcf88

>>732251
She may be weird, but she has some damn fine booty, she do.
>>
No. 732263 ID: d4a566

>>732260
And that side boob... MMMHMMMM!

Alright, let's go enjoy our meal, and see if we can bring up the topics of mates (however awkward it may be)
>>
No. 732282 ID: a075ba

>>732257
Chat with Mango. Be buds!
>>
No. 732298 ID: 28fd71

>>732282
Friendship is best ship.

>>732263
Maybe just ask if any of the other friends invited are single? "Anyone bag a girlfriend when I wasn't looking?" et al
>>
No. 732336 ID: 7d01b5
File 146712549066.png - (92.27KB , 800x600 , 015.png )
732336

>She may be weird, but she has some damn fine booty, she do.
>And that side boob... MMMHMMMM!

I can't lie, I have noticed how bottom heavy she is. Multiple times. And all she wear as top is this metal plate thingie, which means you usually see her boobs from every angle but the front. Mmmm. Like that one time, I was laying on the ground and she walked up to me and standing next to my head and- well anyway, this is no time to think of this.

>Chat with Mango. Be buds!
>Friendship is best ship.

Finnelope: "Yeah, I'm so strong. Big and muscular!"

Mango: "Haha, that's the spirit!"

Mango: "So you wanted to hang out with everyone, huh?"

Finnelope: "Yep."

Mango: "It would be nice to think about other stuff. Everyone all talking politics lately. Our spot is a bit away from the rest. Not fully secluded, but we can talk about fun stuff for a change!"

>Maybe just ask if any of the other friends invited are single?

Finnelope: "So I was wondering, anyone bag a girlfriend when I wasn't looking?"

Mango: "Woah, what are you implying about me and Rosie?"

Finnelope: "No, I mean-"

Mango: "Haha, it's fine. But if you want us all to be somber at the picnic, you totally can bring up how we're all single, heheheh."
>>
No. 732337 ID: 7d01b5
File 146712549724.png - (100.47KB , 800x600 , 016.png )
732337

>Alright, let's go enjoy our meal, and see if we can bring up the topics of mates (however awkward it may be)

We arrive next to a big coral formation that vaguely resemble a surface-tree. Rosie and Riptide are sitting on a blanket and we all greet each other.

Riptide: "Alright! Food!"

Rosie: "Hi Finn!"

Me and Mango sits down and we divide the food. I make sure to not let anyone open the Weird Food box just yet. What should I talk about to my dear shark friends? Or rather, if I am to bring up mates, how should I ask? Just come out with it? Or try and built a segue into it?
>>
No. 732342 ID: d4a566

"Hey everyone! I got plenty for everyone so eat up! I even got some weird stuff so we can have a dare game too."
>>
No. 732347 ID: 79a07e

>>732342
Haa, that's gonna be great.
>>
No. 732355 ID: 7d01b5
File 146713775415.gif - (167.70KB , 800x600 , 017.gif )
732355

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Hey everyone! I got plenty for everyone so eat up! I even got some weird stuff so we can have a dare game too."

Mango: "Dare game? What kinda of weird stuff did you get?"

Finnelope: "You'll soon find out...!"

Riptide: "Whatever! No matter what you brought I can eat anything you got from that place, haha!"

Rosie: "..."

We chow down like the carnivores we are. (Animated)

*HARF* *CHOMP* *GRAWLR* *SLURP*
>>
No. 732356 ID: 08ed3a

OMNOMNOMNOM!

"Alright then Riptide if you can eat anything I dare you to eat this!" Bring up the tentacle thing, "and no eating it all in one go, you have to savor it, see if you REALLY CAN eat anything!"
>>
No. 732357 ID: 4fe6d2

Give tentacle tickles to everyone
>>
No. 732360 ID: 7d01b5
File 146714183994.png - (96.16KB , 800x600 , 018.png )
732360

We finish eating.

Mango: "Oof, that was good!"

Riptide: "Yeeeaaaaah!"

Rosie: "It was quite tasty, thanks Finn!"

Mango & Riptide: "Yeah!"

Finnelope: "Haha, no problem!"

Mango: "So, what's in the booooooox?"

I bring box the in the center and the others approaches.

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Alright then Riptide, if you can eat anything I dare you to eat one of these!"

I open the box!

Finnelope: "And no eating it all in one go, you have to savor it, see if you REALLY CAN eat anything!"

...

Mango: "Are you sure you got something weirder than usual?"

Riptide: "Yeah, I think most things we buy in that store have tentacles!"

Finnelope: "... Well they singled those out from the rest, I assume it would be different."

Rosie: "*gasp*"

Mango: "... You bought it cause it's suggestive, didn't you?"

Finnelope: "... maybe but no."
>>
No. 732361 ID: 7d01b5
File 146714184456.png - (92.15KB , 800x600 , 019.png )
732361

Riptide: "Ah well! I guess this is gonna be childplay then!"

He shoves his tentacle in his mouth and starts to chew. With a smug look, he continues chewing longer than anyone would even chew, throwing the food around in his mouth, from cheek to cheek, in exaggerated manner to make sure we can see that he's really chewing it.

Riptide: "How long thill I gan shwallow and show who'sh bosh?"

Finnelope: "Fine fine, you can swallow when you want!"

He proudly swallows.

Mango: "So how was it?"

Riptide: "Kinda slimy and weirdly spongy but-"
>>
No. 732362 ID: 7d01b5
File 146714185084.gif - (172.27KB , 800x600 , 020.gif )
732362

Riptide: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Suddenly, Riptide's expression change to some sort of sudden shock, his body becomes rigid and he falls to the floor on his back!

Mango & Finnelope: "RIPTIDE!"

I hear Rosie whimper a bit behind us.
>>
No. 732364 ID: 4fe6d2

CPR now!
>>
No. 732366 ID: 08ed3a

I SAID EDIBLE AND NOT POISONOUS! What even was that he ate (does he have food allergies?)
>>
No. 732368 ID: b8dcfc

Do you know CPR? Cause if not we can guide you through it. But seriously act quick
>>
No. 732370 ID: 7d01b5
File 146714497142.png - (88.69KB , 800x600 , 021.png )
732370

>I SAID EDIBLE AND NOT POISONOUS! What even was that he ate (does he have food allergies?)

Not that I know of!

>Do you know CPR? Cause if not we can guide you through it. But seriously act quick

I think so?! I learned a way to do it when I was younger but I never had to use it and haven't bothered getting a refresher since!

>CPR now!

I take position next to Riptide and start trying to blow water in his mouth, but his chest is already rising and falling, albeit in a very rapid rate!
>>
No. 732371 ID: 7d01b5
File 146714497564.png - (87.70KB , 800x600 , 022.png )
732371

Oh wait, I think he's fine now.
>>
No. 732372 ID: d4a566

"The hell dude? What was that about? You had us really worried."
>>
No. 732374 ID: 91ee5f

YOU WERE FAKING?!?! I WAS WORRIED AND STARTED TO GIVE YOU CPR!!!!!
>>
No. 732375 ID: d4a566

>>732374
If was faking just play it off like it was nothing, because one, it's not cool to pretend to be dying, that is a dick move. Secondly, we are comfortable with our own manhood and sexuality (assuming straight thus far) that we can give another man mouth to mouth in order to save his life.
>>
No. 732381 ID: d36247

Well his attempt to psych you out both worked and horribly backfired at the same time. How are the girls feeling about you two going mouth to mouth?
>>
No. 732383 ID: af6e04

Continue giving CPR
>>
No. 732391 ID: 7d01b5
File 146715264153.png - (90.72KB , 800x600 , 023.png )
732391

>Continue giving CPR

I blow more water into his mouth and he pushes me away.

Riptide: "MMMAgh! What are you doing?"

>Dialogue
>YOU WERE FAKING?!?! I WAS WORRIED AND STARTED TO GIVE YOU CPR!!!!!
>If was faking just play it off like it was nothing

Finnalope: "The hell dude? What was that about? You had us really worried."

Riptide: "Wait, what happened?"

Mango: "You don't remember? You fell to the floor and were freaking out!"

Riptide: "... How long was I out?"

Finnalope: "Just a couple of seconds. That's why I was in mid CPR. Were you faking?"

Riptide: "... O-oh, that's what that was. No! I wasn't faking! I don't even know what just happened! Seriously, I-I'm gonna need a moment."
>>
No. 732392 ID: 7d01b5
File 146715264687.png - (83.64KB , 800x600 , 024.png )
732392

>How are the girls feeling about you two going mouth to mouth?

I check on them, Mango has an awkward unsure smile and Rosie has her mouth covered with an expression like she just witnessed something horrible. I turn back to Riptide.

Finnalope: "They're suppose to be edible and not poisonous though!"

Rosie: "He wasn't faking and it technically is not poisonous."

We all look to Rosie. She removed her hands from her mouth and she has a very worried look on her face.
>>
No. 732395 ID: a075ba

Does CPR even work underwater? And what about gills?

>>732392
Does Rosie know something? It seems like she figured out what that stuff was!
>>
No. 732396 ID: 91ee5f

Finn: "What is it, Rosie? I bought drugs, didn't I?! Wait, does this make me a drug dealer?! I'm going to go to jail, aren't I?! I didn't mean to, it was an accident! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!"

And then Finn starts bawling his eyes out.
>>
No. 732398 ID: af6e04

Ask Rosie what she knows! This sounds bad

Maybe more CPR is necessary just to be safe
>>
No. 732401 ID: 08ed3a

>>732396
It wouldn't make him a drug dealer it would make the store owner drug dealers and they'd be held responsible, calm down.

"So what was it he ate then? If it does... That, I think I'll just throw the rear out."
>>
No. 732406 ID: 08ed3a

>>732401
Rest* out (fuck you autocorrect)
>>
No. 732410 ID: 7d01b5
File 146715818879.png - (99.45KB , 800x600 , 025.png )
732410

>Does CPR even work underwater? And what about gills?

*shrug*

Mango: "Why are you shrugging?"

Finnelope: "..." *shrug*

>Does Rosie know something? It seems like she figured out what that stuff was!
>Ask Rosie what she knows! This sounds bad

Finnelope: "Rosie, Do you know what those are?"

Rosie: "Well, kinda. My brother bought some before. It's effect lasts only for a few seconds, but it's too strong. I don't want to do it again..."

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "I bought drugs, didn't I?! Wait, does this make me a drug dealer?! I'm going to go to jail, aren't I?! I didn't mean to, it was an accident! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!"

>And then Finn starts bawling his eyes out.

The cool part is that underwater, no one can tell you're crying!

>It wouldn't make him a drug dealer it would make the store owner drug dealers and they'd be held responsible, calm down.

That too.

Rosie: "No! That's what I mean when I say it's not poisonous. Scientifically, nothing happens to the person who eats it."

Riptide: "I'd believe it. Man, I feel like I felt... everything. Every emotions I've ever felt and some I never felt before. And the song."

Rosie: "*gasp* Everyone hears it!"

Riptide: "... You say I was out for just a couple of seconds, but it felt longer to me. Like a dream or a nightmare."

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "If it does... That, I think I'll just throw the rest out."

Mango: "Yeah... it's probably better that way."

Rosie smiles

Riptide: "So does that mean I won the dare then?!"

Riptide then nervously laughs.
>>
No. 732411 ID: 7d01b5
File 146715819242.png - (91.26KB , 800x600 , 026.png )
732411

>Maybe more CPR is necessary just to be safe

Finnelope: "Rip, this sounds serious. Maybe you need more CPR just to be safe!"

Mango: "Woah..."

Riptide: "D-dude..."
>>
No. 732415 ID: a075ba

>>732410
So... if they're not drugs, and they have no physical effect on the body, they're causing a psychic effect via some other mechanism?

Weeeeird.

>>732411
Crack up and start laughing at his reaction. Be unable to keep a strait face.
>>
No. 732416 ID: 47160d

Crack up in laughter, make sure to bend over and see how he reacts to the view
>>
No. 732417 ID: af6e04

Cute! Make sure he's feeling okay too though
>>
No. 732424 ID: d4a566

>>732411
After laughing your head off,

"HA! The look on your face is priceless! Just kidding dude lets just finish our meal."
>>
No. 732425 ID: 7d01b5
File 146716221195.png - (90.93KB , 800x600 , 027.png )
732425

>Crack up and start laughing at his reaction. Be unable to keep a strait face.

Finnelope: "PFFFFtttthahaha!"

Riptide: "...Ha, haha. Good one!"

>Crack up in laughter, make sure to bend over and see how he reacts to the view

I turn a bit away from him and bend over to see how he reacts to "the view".
>>
No. 732426 ID: 7d01b5
File 146716221560.png - (84.80KB , 800x600 , 028.png )
732426

When I turn to see how he reacted... he seems hurt? He's trying to laugh it off but something is bothering him.

>Make sure he's feeling okay too though

I stand up straight again and get back to him.

Finnelope: "Seriously though, you feeling alright? That tentacle seems pretty serious."

Riptide: "Yeah dude, I'm a bit shaken, but it's actually alright. Now that I know it's safe, there was something enjoyable about it, actually."

Rosie: "Oh no."

With the food eaten, what should we do next? Mate topic? Something else?
>>
No. 732428 ID: 47160d

God damn it! So are we straight and are y'all monogamous
>>
No. 732431 ID: 91ee5f

First, ask what Rosie is "oh no"-ing about.

Then, mate topic.
>>
No. 732436 ID: 7d01b5
File 146716467210.png - (95.59KB , 800x600 , 029.png )
732436

>First, ask what Rosie is "oh no"-ing about.

Finnelope: "Rosie, why are you saying "oh no"?"

Rosie: "The tentacles are bad! Riptide shouldn't get into it!"

Riptide: "I won't, I won't..."

>Then, mate topic.
>Dialogue...?

Finnelope: "God damn it! So are we straight and are y'all monogamous"

Mango, Rosie & Riptide: "... what"

Finnelope: "... I decided that it's time I find a mate!"

All my friends eyes widen except for Rosie who looks away with a bit of a sadden expression. After a pause Mango breaks the silence.

Mango: "S-so, who are you- I mean, d- did you choose? I mean, who do you like... mormmn..."

Riptide: "Y-yeah, can you elaborate?"

Mango: "That's what I meant."
>>
No. 732437 ID: 47160d

nnnnooooooooo that was at Fin!
>>
No. 732441 ID: 350a50

"Are any of you involved with anyone? Or, do you have any advice?"
>>
No. 732444 ID: 7d01b5

>>732437
Ah yeah, that was one of my guesses, but I couldn't resist making him say it out loud out of context, haha. But as for Finnelope, I guess let's say bisexual for the sake of options and monogamous cause of my opinion after seeing a lot of harem attempts in other quests. Something along those lines.
>>
No. 732448 ID: af6e04

This got awkward fast! No turning back now though. I vote Riptide
>>
No. 732449 ID: 47160d

Very amusing and I vote waiting for now, give a vague answer
>>
No. 732450 ID: 91ee5f

>>732436
Finn: "W-What? I-I have to.....choose? I...I don't want to choose! I want to be mates with all 3 of you!"

*insert awkwardly long pause here*

Finn: ".....did I just say that last part out loud?!"
>>
No. 732453 ID: d4a566

"Oh... Ooooooohhhh...... Uh... Have, I mean... Do you have all have crush on me? I... Uh. Wow I feel like an ass all of sudden. I mean I've thought about all of you guys... That way, too at one point or another... But man..."

Personally I'm not opposed to a polygamous relationship. Not a harem specifically, that implies they are all sex partners at Finn's beck and call, but honest actual relationship with multiple people who can leave or break up with him at a given point for any reason.
>>
No. 732454 ID: 2f5847
File 146716682674.jpg - (64.50KB , 640x364 , 640x364.jpg )
732454

>>732448
It's like you hate baby sharks
>>
No. 732459 ID: 7d01b5

>>732453
I guess yeah, there's a difference, but I guess I was more talking about how quickly tgchan can get unwieldy. And when, usually, harem became a goal, that part was usually chaotic.

The other part would be that even a polygamous relationship is something that I have not seen much of so I don't have a full grasp on how it works "naturally". I'm probably overthinking it and tgchan probably don't care about the mechanics of polygamy, but I guess I prefer working with themes I know and understand for the most part.

I usually avoid saying these types of things, since it's like pulling the curtain, but for this time I will say this: The main thing that is happening here is that they are all interested. But no one here would be all that devastated or believe that Finnelope is their one true love. At most, they'd be disappointed and maybe bummed out for some days that they were not picked.

But hey, while I'm rambling, I might as well also point out that I'm done today, so not only I have the night to think about whether I'll change my mind or not, you guys have about 8+ hours to suggests and etc. So if enough of you really want to go the polygamy route, or even the none-of-the-above route, suggest the action and I'll be the one to sort it out, or reject most of it, heheh. =P

>>
No. 732460 ID: 59bd8b

Lets go for Rosie. The fact that she got sad at the prospect that you might not be available means she's probably into you.
>>
No. 732461 ID: af6e04

>>732454

Awwww! But Riptide's cute toooo
>>
No. 732462 ID: d4a566

Honestly, why not say all of them, I mean nothing is really set in stone yet right? So why not go for a polygamous thing? But hey if we really want to make this an interesting quest, let's make this a fun challenge! Finn will go on individual dates with all of them in order to get to know all of them on a more personal level. Each day he goes out with one of them, figures out if it will really work out and if it does well hey, maybe polygamy will work! If we figure, or they figure, it wouldn't work in the long run, then we are one step closer to figuring out our true mate!
>>
No. 732464 ID: 91ee5f

>>732459
Well, I voted for everyone because I thought that whoever doesn't get picked will get so depressed that they'll leave and never make another appearance in this quest ever again! DX

But, since you pretty much said that they'll get over not being picked, then I'm going to vote for Rosie for the same reasons that >>732460 mentioned.
>>
No. 732465 ID: 4201a2

Harem and poly are completely different things. Harem usually ends up taking the form of "How many different abusive relationships can one person be in at the same time?", while poly is multiple partners mutually being in a relationship with each other.

"Here's what I was thinking: we're all single here, right? What if we all started dating each other? It'd be just like hanging out together like we always do, but y'know, with a little more romance. We could pair off in different ways and really get to know each other, and if our group ends up as two monogamous couples, none of us will be lonely. What do think? It's worth giving a try, right?"


If you decide to pair off, pick Riptide first because he's a sexy. (Also, if we're doing a solo pick instead of this, my vote's still on Riptide.)
>>
No. 732468 ID: 7d01b5

>>732464
See? This is why I don't like pulling the curtain, haha. But anyway, this quest is an experiment anyway, so I guess now I know not to ever do that again, hehehe. ;3

IT'S BLIND FLYING FROM HERE ON OUT maybe. =P

>>
No. 732469 ID: d4a566

>>732465
Seconding this, but personally I like women who are huggable and cuddly, so I say we paid off with Rosie first, then mango, and Riptide is your favorite right? So hey, you can say we are saving the best for last
>>
No. 732472 ID: 398fe1

>>732436
Haha, really? Um, tell them you were initially looking for advice, you weren't expecting all of them to be interested in you; now you feel really conflicted because you don't want to break their hearts! Um, it'd make things easier if any of them have crushes on any of the others too! There's four of you so you could split up into two pairs.

Note: also, best day ever. Just found out all your friends want your hot body.
>>
No. 732533 ID: d4a566

Only one way to celebrate this glorious poly-relationship, DANCE OFF!

https://youtu.be/kinIB5ugPn0
>>
No. 732535 ID: 350a50

>>732465
I like this one actually.
>>
No. 732537 ID: 2f5847

>>732469
I guess I can back this.

But Rosie>alles
>>
No. 732558 ID: 01134a

>>732436
I vote for harem
>>
No. 732567 ID: c52ad6

i vote for poly, but if we have to go single my vote is for riptide.
>>
No. 732568 ID: c441c1

Harem + the booty.
>>
No. 732571 ID: 398fe1

This decision would be a LOT easier if we knew these people better.

I'm leaning towards Rosie though. She seems smart, and huggable is a good quality.
>>
No. 732575 ID: 09bde3

>>732465
100% this/riptide.
>>
No. 732577 ID: fa8f9d

All y'all forgetting about Ammy. Makes me sick.
>>
No. 732579 ID: 0bb485

We're either gonna have a poly/harem or end up with Ammy. It's how all the shows go.
>>
No. 732580 ID: 7d01b5
File 146722539474.png - (97.67KB , 800x600 , 030.png )
732580

>I vote for harem

OVERRULED!

>Do you have all have crush on me?
>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Wait, w-what? Are you guys all into me? Oh geez, and I-I have to... choose? I... I don't want to choose! I want to be mates with all 3 of you!"

Awkwardly long pause inserted here... They are all surprised by what I just said.

Finnelope: "... did I just say that last part out loud?!"

Mango: "Woah, wait, are you serious?"

Riptide: "It feels like a joke..."

>tell them you were initially looking for advice, you weren't expecting all of them to be interested in you; now you feel really conflicted because you don't want to break their hearts!

Finnelope: "I mean, to tell the truth, I was gonna ask you guys for advice. I wasn't expecting all of you to be interested in me! But now I'm all conflicted because I don't want to break your hearts..."

Mango: "Oh..."

Mango seems a bit disappointed and Riptide has a serious look, waiting for me to say anything else. Rosie is back at looking away from us.
>>
No. 732581 ID: 7d01b5
File 146722540165.png - (93.72KB , 800x600 , 031.png )
732581

>Finn will go on individual dates with all of them in order to get to know all of them on a more personal level. Each day he goes out with one of them, figures out if it will really work out and if it does well hey, maybe polygamy will work! If we figure, or they figure, it wouldn't work in the long run, then we are one step closer to figuring out our true mate!
>Dialogue
>Seconding this
>I like this one actually.
>I guess I can back this.

Finnelope: "Actually guys, hear me out! Here's what I was thinking: we're all single here, right? What if we all started dating each other? It'd be just like hanging out together like we always do, but y'know, with a little more romance. We could pair off in different ways and really get to know each other, and if our group ends up as two monogamous couples, none of us will be lonely. What do think? It's worth giving a try, right?"

Mango: "Mmm, I don't know, I mean, do we all match? Like, sexual orientation? As much as I would want to give Riptide a shot I don't think he'd want to give me a shot. And I'm not really into girls..."

Riptide: "Yeah, there's really only one person I'd want to try and be with, and I thought the idea of being with... m-me was... funny to you..."

Finnelope: "I think we could still give it a shot! Doing this can also help us decide who I or you want to be or not be with for sure! You guys are all my friends and I do want to all give you a fair shot. Because honestly, I don't fully know which one of you I'd pair off with the best. So we could find out together!"

Mango: "... Well... I do like the idea of being able to at least d-date you, even if it happens to only be the one time."

Riptide: "I'm a bit conflicted about this, but... maybe it would be nice..."

Finnelope: "Great! But you guys should really hang out among yourselves too. I bet you can at least enjoy yourselves and have fun!"

Mango: "Y-yeah!"

Riptide: "... Yeah!"
>>
No. 732582 ID: 7d01b5
File 146722540694.png - (79.51KB , 800x600 , 032.png )
732582

Finnelope: "Well, alright then, The first person I want hang out with first is..."

>I vote Riptide
>then I'm going to vote for Rosie
>Lets go for Rosie.
>pick Riptide first because he's a sexy.
>I like women who are huggable and cuddly, so I say we pair off with Rosie first
>But Rosie>alles
>my vote is for riptide
>I'm leaning towards Rosie though.
>riptide
>All y'all forgetting about Ammy. Makes me sick.

Poor Mango! D=

Finnelope: "Rosie!"

Rosie turns into a tomato.

Rosie: "W-w-w-w-whaaaaaaat? I- I didn't- I'm part of this? And you pick me first? B-but I'm... I'm not good enough... You sh-should be with someone p-pretty..."
>>
No. 732584 ID: 47160d

Well then we made the right choice didn't we
>>
No. 732585 ID: d4a566

>>732584
YES. SO MUCH THIS!
>>
No. 732587 ID: 91ee5f

>You sh-should be with someone p-pretty...
Finn gets extremely pissed off and yells, "Who said you weren't pretty?! Who told you these lies?! I'll kick their ass!" D-:<
>>
No. 732588 ID: 08ed3a

>>732587
This should go for anyone of Finn's mates/friends. Tease and insult him all you like but the second you say a mean word to one of them, ITS ON MOTHERFUCKER! (then maybe do that really scary eye roll thing were a shark's eyes roll back and this creepy souless white patch covers them, all the while teeth a bared in an open snarl)
>>
No. 732593 ID: 0bb485

>>732587
I bet it was one of those shark bros hanging out with Becca. Go fuck em up.
>>
No. 732598 ID: 7d01b5
File 146723150069.png - (88.13KB , 800x600 , 033.png )
732598

>Well then we made the right choice didn't we
>Finn gets extremely pissed off and yells, "Who said you weren't pretty?! Who told you these lies?! I'll kick their ass!" D-:<
>This should go for anyone of Finn's mates/friends.

The thought of someone telling Rosie that she wasn't pretty fills me with SHARK RAGE!

Finnelope: "What!!! Who said you weren't pretty?! Who told you these liiiiies?! I'll kick their ass!"

Mango: "Woah dude!"

Finnelope: "You tell me I should be with someone pretty? Then I know I made the right choice! You're all sexy! And no says otherwise!"

Rosie: "Oh my gosh!"

Riptide: "...all sexy?"

Mango: "Alright Rip, let's go hang out! Sorry if I'm not quite what you want though, haha!"

Riptide: "Mmmmmactually, maybe you're tomboy-ish enough."

Mango: "What? dude! Shut up!"

Riptide gets a friendly punch to the shoulder. Both starts to walk away.

Rosie: "Finn, are you sure, I mean you can still change your mind..."

Finnelope: "Yes, I'm sure, come on!"

Rosie: "Maybe you got t-tricked by my cover up skirt?"

So where should I take Rosie? Places we could go: the Deep Dark, maybe we'll be lucky and it'll be all glow-y. Stay here at the Coral Park and walk around. Maybe the Algae Forest. I think there might be a sunken ship somewhere near here. Or someplace else?
>>
No. 732600 ID: 0bb485

Hadal zone.

Bond via spooks.
>>
No. 732606 ID: d4a566

Hug her first (maybe a little peck on the forehead too?) and tell her she's beautiful, and you picked her because you like her for her.

After this, let's go for some ADVENTURE! If we go to the deep dark we might run into some sea serpents and any other cool creatures, let's go there!
>>
No. 732609 ID: 91ee5f

>>732606
This.
>>
No. 732613 ID: 6a6f7b

>>732598
Sunken ship might have treasure. Treasure hunt gooooo
>>
No. 732616 ID: d36247

Sunken ships are always so spooky, and everyone knows mildly spooky places make the best dates.
>>
No. 732622 ID: fb1c7d

I'm going to say go for the Deep Dark. Glow-y things are always romantic.
>>
No. 732629 ID: 2f5847

I think Rosie is the sweet one, whereas Mango is more adventurous.

So we could make her comfortable, and take her to the deep dark, or stretch her horizons a bit, and go to the ghost ship.

I say dark. This IS a first date.
>>
No. 732638 ID: 7d01b5
File 146724372326.png - (83.69KB , 800x600 , 034.png )
732638

>Hug her first (maybe a little peck on the forehead too?) and tell her she's beautiful, and you picked her because you like her for her.

Luckily, Rosie is still sitting down, otherwise she would be too tall for me to kiss her on the forehead. So I do! I also hug her.

... She's like a big cushion. E-especially in the front...

Finnelope: "Rosie, You are beautiful! I picked you because I like you for you."

Rosie: "Ah, i-if you say so... th-thanks."

>After this, let's go for some ADVENTURE! If we go to the deep dark we might run into some sea serpents and any other cool creatures, let's go there!
>This.
>Sunken ship might have treasure. Treasure hunt gooooo
>Sunken ships are always so spooky, and everyone knows mildly spooky places make the best dates.
>I'm going to say go for the Deep Dark. Glow-y things are always romantic.
>I say dark. This IS a first date.

I think Rosie would prefer seeing something pretty, and the Deep Dark would be the best bet for that. But the sunken ship is pretty spooky and that is great setting for a date! I could still bring Mango or Riptide to a sunken ship...

Finnelope: "You like the Deep Dark, yeah?"

Rosie's smile soften.

Rosie: "Oh yes, it's quite peaceful and can be beautiful there!"

Finnelope: "Alright! Let's go!"
>>
No. 732639 ID: 7d01b5
File 146724373055.png - (171.09KB , 800x600 , 035.png )
732639

We arrive at the Deep Dark. It span is pretty long so there's always a spot with no one around.
>>
No. 732641 ID: d4a566

Call down the trench

"Hellooooo down there!"
>>
No. 732643 ID: 91ee5f

>>732641
Finn's echo: "Hellooooo up there!"

Finn: "That's not what I said!" O_o
>>
No. 732646 ID: d4a566

>>732643
https://youtu.be/ZU0wyJxAZ6c
>>
No. 732651 ID: 15a025

Oh look, glowy thing.
>>
No. 732669 ID: 521858

>>732639
Neat, sit on the edge and check the bioluminescent display status.
Ask if Rosie is okay, things escalated pretty suddenly back there.
>>
No. 732732 ID: 0bb485

Jump into the abyss
>>
No. 732788 ID: e89427

Utilize a fluorescent fish as a flashlight.

...That's how it works down here, right?
>>
No. 732820 ID: 7d01b5
File 146730763876.png - (90.48KB , 800x600 , 036.png )
732820

>Neat, sit on the edge and check the bioluminescent display status. Ask if Rosie is okay, things escalated pretty suddenly back there.

I sit on the edge to get a good view of the bioluminescence. There's a bit visible, but it can get more active. It's worth it to stick around. Sometimes, all it needs is for a creature to pass by down there to stir it up. We could get lucky.

Finnelope: "So Rosie, how are you holding up? Things escalated pretty suddenly back there."

Rosie: "Y-yeah. I mean, once I saw the tentacles and you said they singled them out, I got a bit scared. But I guess I'm pretty soft... There are people that enjoys it, but I really didn't like it... I didn't know how Riptide would react to them... I... I'm glad you didn't have to experience it."

She gives me a warm smile while saying that last part.

Finnelope: "Well as long as you're ok."

She looks at the Deep Dark while blushing.
>>
No. 732821 ID: 7d01b5
File 146730764342.png - (17.15KB , 800x600 , 037.png )
732821

>Utilize a fluorescent fish as a flashlight. ...That's how it works down here, right?

Well, not really. A florescent fish would only illuminate around it. I'd have to put the fish in a bowl with a shiny inside for me to be able to point the light where I want and I would assume it wouldn't be strong anyway. I would think that if I were to use bioluminescence as a source of light, it would work more like a surface lantern. We usually don't need light down here since our shark eyes can handle how dark the ocean is. At least, up here, the darkness in the deep dark is, well, darker.

>Jump into the abyss

I stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

I mean, it doesn't. But there's two glow-y lights that are next to each other in a kinda horizontal way, so I can pretend like they're eyes.

I don't jump. Growing up, we were told multiple times that whatever we do, we should never go in the Deep Dark. The creatures down there have lived there their whole life in the Deep Dark and they are used to the darkness. We didn't. We'd be so out of our elements that if something down there were to decide that it doesn't want you to leave, they can prevent you from doing so with ease. Whatever you do, you never go down in the Deep Dark...

...

For some reason I feel like I'll have to go down there in my future... Nah, I'm probably paranoid!

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Hellooooo down there!"

Finn's echo: "Hellooooo up there!"

Finnelope: "... That's not what I said!"

Finn's echo?: "... You- you want me to repeat everything you say?"

Rosie giggles a bit at my failed attempt to create echo.
>>
No. 732822 ID: b8dcfc

And think of the water pressure, you go down their yer done for.
>>
No. 732825 ID: 2f5847

You already seem to have a rapport going, so use Rosie as a pillow.
>>
No. 732829 ID: fa3dba

O_o

"Well who are you then?"
>>
No. 732838 ID: 7d01b5
File 146731239416.png - (117.88KB , 800x600 , 038.png )
732838

>And think of the water pressure, you go down their yer done for.

I'm sure there's a work around.

... I MEAN! Of course! Good point! I sure will never go down there ever!

>use Rosie as a pillow.

As much as that sounds enticing, it doesn't look like we're much in private right now.

>Dialogue

Finnalope: "Well who are you then?"

Finn's Echo: "Oh? Um... If you mean a name, I don't really have one... And I don't do much either. I guess I'm nobody..."
>>
No. 732840 ID: 398fe1

>>732838
Ask if they're a shark or something else. Can they come up near the light so you can see them?
>>
No. 732841 ID: 08ed3a

"Everybody is somebody, I'm Finnelope, but you can call me Finn. Since you don't have a name, how about I give you one! How about Echo?"
>>
No. 732846 ID: 9fdb37

>>732838
>I guess I'm nobody...

"Uh, how does that work? Are you...a ghost? Do you need something to, uh, un-ghost you?"
>>
No. 732849 ID: b8dcfc

Your continuous fake echoing just might attract something(s), cause you know, Murphy is out there.
>>
No. 732850 ID: 08ed3a

>>732849
It's not actually fake echoing, there is someone down in the trench that is calling back up to Finn, so yeah someone has already heard them.
>>
No. 732852 ID: 7d01b5
File 146731480581.png - (117.81KB , 800x600 , 039.png )
732852

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Uh, how does that work? Are you... a ghost? Do you need something to, uh, un-ghost you?"

Finn's Echo: "Uh, I don't think so. I feel alive."

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Everybody is somebody. I'm Finnelope! But you can call me Finn. Since you don't have a name, how about I give you one! How about Echo?"

Finn's Echo: "Ooooh! A name! I have a name now! Thank you! Echo... such a nice name too! Echo..."

>Ask if they're a shark or something else. Can they come up near the light so you can see them?

Finnelope: "Are you a shark or something else?"

Echo: "My name is Echo! ... I don't know what a shark is. Maybe I'm a shark?! Are you a shark?"

Finnelope: "Yes! We're sharks up here!"

Echo: "Oh! Nice to meet you, fellow shark! I'm Echo!"

Finnelope: "Can you come up near the light so that I could see you?"

Echo: "Ah... I've never climbed that high! This light is blinding to me. I'm not even looking up at you! You can't see me?"

Finnelope: "No we can't see you, it's too dark to see anything where you are."

Echo: "Oh... I don't usually climb higher than this... ow..."
>>
No. 732854 ID: 08ed3a

"That's okay Echo, don't climb up if it hurts you."

what does Rosie think of all this, does she have an idea of what Echo might be?
>>
No. 732856 ID: 9fdb37

"Echo, wait! Don't climb! You might get dizzy from the change in water pressure and hurt yourself."

Maybe we could get some rope to safely pull Echo up? And ask Rosie what she thinks about all this. You pretty much dominated the exchange with your new acquaintance. Maybe she'd like to talk to Echo a bit?
>>
No. 732914 ID: 7d01b5
File 146732790747.png - (90.07KB , 800x600 , 040.png )
732914

>Dialoguex2

Finnelope: "Wait! That's okay Echo, don't climb up! The change in water pressure might hurt you! Don't climb if it hurts you!"

Echo: "O-ok!"

>what does Rosie think of all this, does she have an idea of what Echo might be?
>ask Rosie what she thinks about all this. You pretty much dominated the exchange with your new acquaintance. Maybe she'd like to talk to Echo a bit?

That's normal for Rosie. She usually become completely silent anytime there's more than one person with her. She might say something here and there, but rarely.

I turn to Rosie.

Finnelope: "What's your take on all this? Do you know what Echo might be?"

Rosie: "I like him! But I'm not sure what he would be. There's many creature down there... I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk to one of them before!"

Finnelope: "Do you want to talk to him a bit?"

Rosie: "Oh! I don't know what I would say, um..."

Rosie: "H-hello! My name is Rosie. nice to meet you!"

Echo: "Oh! Another! Hello! My name is Echo! You have a nice voice!"

Rosie: "Aww, thanks! Y-yours is nice too?"

Echo: "Aaaaaah I didn't know I had a nice voice! Happy days!"
>>
No. 732916 ID: 2f5847

He seems like a nice guy.

DO NOT, under any circumstances, go down there.
>>
No. 732919 ID: 91ee5f

Finn said that the bioluminescence can get more active if we wait. Just how active are we talking about here? Would it be enough to light up the spot Echo is at so that we can see him/her?
>>
No. 732921 ID: 9fdb37

"Echo, are you trying to steal my date?"
>>
No. 732924 ID: b84dde

Echo is very sweet, but something tells me that Echo is actually a girl, I think it the way she talks, she just seems very innocent and sweet, makes me think of a young girl.

She does seem quick to trust though, Yay new friends! But yeah if bioluminescence gets brighter maybe Echo will light up enough so that we can see her.
>>
No. 732925 ID: b84dde

Hey! We should drop something down to Echo, like maybe a pair of strong sunglasses so she can climb up without having to be blinded by the sun?
>>
No. 732934 ID: 7d01b5
File 146733465835.png - (90.38KB , 800x600 , 041.png )
732934

>DO NOT, under any circumstances, go down there.

I'm sure I'll never, in my life, have a reason to go down there.

>Finn said that the bioluminescence can get more active if we wait. Just how active are we talking about here? Would it be enough to light up the spot Echo is at so that we can see him/her?
>if bioluminescence gets brighter maybe Echo will light up enough so that we can see her.

I'm not sure. It is believed that the things that glows down there most of the time are plants but they need to be stimulated to glow. The few glows we see right now are from smaller creatures moving about, but some times, a big thing will swim by and stimulate lots at once. And then smaller creatures that are startled runs about and make more glow!

As for if it's enough, all this is usually not enough to see through the dark. Maybe the silhouette of the big creature, but nothing else. If I were to guess, most things are too deep to be illuminated and any creatures that swam near the top would leave back to the deep if it gets too bright. But it sounds like Echo is higher than usual, since he talks of climbing. To be honest, I never checked to see if the cliff side gets illuminated since all us sharks are too focused on watching the pretty glowies.

>Hey! We should drop something down to Echo, like maybe a pair of strong sunglasses so she can climb up without having to be blinded by the sun?

Oh yeah! But we don't have sunglasses on us. We'd have to leave and come back.

>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Echo, are you trying to steal my date?"

Echo: "Y-Your date?! I didn't know I was- I didn't mean- Oooooh..."
>>
No. 732936 ID: 9fdb37

To Echo: "I'm kidding. But still. You can't have her."

To Rosie (shyly): "Uh, not that I'm restricting your autonomy and self-determination and freedom of movement and..."
>>
No. 732942 ID: b84dde

>>732936
Do say you were only kidding, and it was actually really nice to meet/name you echo. Mention the sun glasses idea, maybe ask what else she would need to come up?

This is what we should do tomorrow, Begin quest, FRIENDS FROM THE DEEP, objective: find a way to bring Echo safely to the surface without hurting her.
>>
No. 732944 ID: 350a50

Ask if Echo is a boy or a girl
>>
No. 733065 ID: 7d01b5
File 146739082116.png - (92.49KB , 800x600 , 042.png )
733065

>Dialogue
>Do say you were only kidding

Finnelope: "I'm kidding. But still. You can't have her."

Echo: "Oh! Ok!"

I turn to Rosie

Finnelope: "Uh, not that I'm restricting your autonomy and self-determination and freedom of movement and..."

Rosie: "Hee hee!"

>it was actually really nice to meet/name you echo. Mention the sun glasses idea, maybe ask what else she would need to come up?

Finnelope: "Echo, it was really nice to meet you and even name you! I think we could help you with the blinding light if we were to give you sunglasses!"

Echo: "Ooooh! I don't know what those are, but if you say it'll help then I want to try!"

Finnelope: "Do you need anything else to come up?"

Echo: "I- I don't know..."

If I were to guess, the only other thing he would need is something for the water pressure. Ammy probably knows something about that.

>Ask if Echo is a boy or a girl

Finnelope: "By the way, are you a boy or a girl?"

Echo: "Oh! I'm Echo! I'm male!"

Huh, who knew.

>This is what we should do tomorrow, Begin quest, FRIENDS FROM THE DEEP, objective: find a way to bring Echo safely to the surface without hurting her.

New goal! But yes, today is still Continue to date Rosie and Visit Ammy later.

So what should we do now? Go somewhere else? Stay here. Anything specific to talk to Rosie or do with her? Talk more with Echo? Something else?
>>
No. 733067 ID: 7d01b5

Probably the only update today. Busy day! Might be able to show up again later today though, who knows?!
>>
No. 733069 ID: fa8f9d

Time to see how compatible our parts are with Rosie's. Seduction is a go!
>>
No. 733070 ID: 9fdb37

Tell Echo that you'll (as in, singular you) come back tomorrow with some sunglasses for him. Three is a crowd on a date.

Move on to another place. Somewhere fun. Somewhere where sharks play games. This IS a date, after all. Share some new experiences with Rosie.

Ponder why Rosie is so insecure about her looks. Is it because she is a GIANT WOMAN? Probably not the case, because that just means there's a lot more of her to love, but do ponder long and hard about that last part.
>>
No. 733071 ID: 9fdb37

>>733069
Rosie is not for seduction! Rosie is for LOVE! WITH HAND-HOLDING!
>>
No. 733072 ID: ca0f3e

>>733071
that's lewd as heck you weirdo but right now I totally agree
>>
No. 733078 ID: b84dde

Bid echo farewell for now, say you'll return here tomorrow morning with the sun glasses (maybe think of something else too like a coat to protect the skin? Do you think echo's skin might be sensitive to the light?)

Are there any fun places in town? Like maybe a small midway or an arcade? If so we should go there! And OH! HAND-HOLDING?! HOW LEWD! no seriously hold hands.
>>
No. 733114 ID: 08ed3a

(By the way Jiggy, I find this extremely funny that you started this quest on shark week, was this a coincidence? Confirm/deny?)
>>
No. 733116 ID: 47160d

>>733114
Confirmed in 2Frames disthread
>>
No. 733117 ID: 47160d

That it was on purpose i mean
>>
No. 733118 ID: 9fdb37

>>732598
>Riptide: "Mmmmmactually, maybe you're tomboy-ish enough."

This line keeps me thinking...What if Riptide is just sexually confuzzled by the bromantic feelings? What if he's just attracted to traditionally masculine personality traits and not dong-on-dong action?

Heck, maybe it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to root for RiptideXMango ship...
>>
No. 733134 ID: 91ee5f

>>733118
Speaking of ships, since everyone here is underwater, would ships count as airplanes above their heads?
>>
No. 733136 ID: 9fdb37

>>733134
Either that or we're operating on SpongeBob logic.
>>
No. 733147 ID: 433720

Random Shark Trivia Mode Active!
>>
No. 733155 ID: 7d01b5

I'm back! But too tired to do an update tonight! I do want to answer one of the questions that Finnelope can't address. So yes, like purpose said, this quest was meant to be a Shark Week quest. Although I think I'll extend it beyond the week (more details in the 2Frames dis thread http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99036.html#100776 this and more bellow of it) This is part of the reason I didn't claim the "Shark Quest" name. I almost want to see other authors make their own shark quests next year or whatever. This is probably against what tgchan is about though. But hey! =P
>>
No. 733158 ID: 91ee5f

>>733136
If we are, then that means there's an ocean under the ocean, and they swim in it. Which actually explains why they're walking everywhere instead of swimming right now.
>>
No. 733161 ID: b84dde

>>733136
Are you ready Anons?
Aye-aye Jiggy!
I can't hear you!
AYE-AYE JIGGY!
Ooooh, There's a good shark that lives under the sea,
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
Though simple, he's brave, he's Finnelope!
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
If swimming and questing be something you wish,
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
Then log onto TGchan and don't be a bitch!
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
Ready? SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUEST!
SHARK QUEST, SHARK QUUUEEEEEEEST!
YAR HAR HAR!
*Finn penny whistles out*
>>
No. 733168 ID: 91ee5f

>>733161
NOOOOO!!!!! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?! BLAAARGH!!!!! DX
>>
No. 733169 ID: 7d01b5

Haha, actually I guess I could say something else since one of the explanation does require me to break the fourth wall.

I never portrayed them swimming cause... I um... forgot. Lol. They were suppose to have the ability to swim and could have totally swam to the surface if they chose to, but so far, I have yet to show it. And when they arrived at the Deep Dark, I should have totally drawn them swimming there. So instead of Spongebob logic, it should have been like Zora Mask from Majora's Mask logic. Walk at the bottom or swim. But I guess I forgot hard cause yeah, I made Echo climb the cliff. (Or maybe he can swim but he's just silly. Or maybe swimming up as an anthro requires lots of effort somehow.) The Deep Dark was suppose to be a dark and treacherous place which is why I had the line "if something down there were to decide that it doesn't want you to leave, they can prevent you from doing so with ease." in the Deep Dark explanation. That was to imply that a shark couldn't just go down there and be like "whatever I'll just swim away". But I think at this point, I probably missed my chance and will just go with anthros walk and "unevolved" fishes swim. Unless I can think of a reason why anthros can still swim.

Actually this line is written after I went back and went with the lots-of-effort-to-swim-up explanation and as little sense as it makes, I might go with that. I'll just have to remember to draw them swimming next time they move. (Good luck, my brain!)

I do want to have some explanations to be cartoony though. Not everything will be 1:1 like real life. Unless tgchan usually find that more interesting. Cause at this rate, I think Echo will have so much stuff on him to protect him if he gets out that we won't see how he looks like even if he were to get out of the Deep Dark!

Oh, and I did enjoy this version of the Spongebob opening heheh. =3

>>
No. 733171 ID: b84dde

>>733168
HAHA! SING IT IN YOUR HEAD! IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!
>>733169
Glad you liked it :)
>>
No. 733222 ID: 2f5847

>>733118
Seems plausible to me, but then, I want Rosie more than the other 2.

I feel like we have to go through with our arranged dates, but maybe bringing Rip and Mgo together is something we could do there.
>>
No. 733233 ID: 91ee5f

>>733171
AAAUUUGH!!!!! DX

>>733222
I feel the same way about Rosie, but I think we should give the others a fair chance first before we decide on just one of them.
>>
No. 733237 ID: f0e552

>>733065
we should continue to date rosie by the way, and gauge when it's time for coffee.
>>
No. 733635 ID: 7d01b5
File 146765774920.png - (96.60KB , 800x600 , 043.png )
733635

>since everyone here is underwater, would ships count as airplanes above their heads?
>Either that or we're operating on SpongeBob logic.
>then that means there's an ocean under the ocean, and they swim in it. Which actually explains why they're walking everywhere instead of swimming right now.
>Random Shark Trivia Mode Active!

No, we are aware of planes and we know what boats are. I mean, we can pretend they are like planes since they are vehicles moving overhead. But if a ship goes down, it's not because it's trying to land on the sea floor. Unless the captain is crazy... That's why we have sunglasses around. We have some around specifically if we were to go on land. We have to wear sunglasses at least for a while until our eyes adjusts to the sun out there. But marine anthros usually stick near the ocean since we do get uncomfortable if we're out of the water for too long. But we can hang out both in and out the water for unexplained reasons.

We walk everywhere since swimming can be straining and you really don't need to do it all the time. And we walk at the bottom of the sea because of more weird unexplained reason. Think of swimming like a land creature would run. Not many land creature would run everywhere. I wouldn't swim holding boxes or while trying to enjoy a date.

Note: Unexplained reason are often = to cartoon logic. =P

>I feel like we have to go through with our arranged dates, but maybe bringing Rip and Mgo together is something we could do there.
>I think we should give the others a fair chance first before we decide on just one of them.

I think the plan was to date them separately. I've hung out with both of them multiple times...

>Ponder why Rosie is so insecure about her looks. Is it because she is a GIANT WOMAN? Probably not the case, because that just means there's a lot more of her to love, but do ponder long and hard about that last part.

All I want to do, is see you turn into, a giant woman, a giant woman!

... Sorry, catchy song...

I don't know. I mean, I guess heavier people tend to be unhappy about their look. It's annoying to say, but it comes down to opinions. Some people will make them feel bad about themselves and they assume that everyone thinks that way. Including people who are either indifferent about it or actually enjoy it.

>Tell Echo that you'll (as in, singular you) come back tomorrow with some sunglasses for him.
>Bid echo farewell for now, say you'll return here tomorrow morning with the sun glasses (maybe think of something else too like a coat to protect the skin? Do you think echo's skin might be sensitive to the light?)

I'm sure Echo does not need to wear anything else... Hopefully.

Finnelope: "Echo, It was nice meeting you but me and Rosie should go now. You should meet me here tomorrow morning and I'll give you sunglasses for you to be able to climb up higher!"

Echo: "Oh... Ok!"

>Rosie is for LOVE! WITH HAND-HOLDING!
>that's lewd as heck you weirdo but right now I totally agree
>And OH! HAND-HOLDING?! HOW LEWD! no seriously hold hands.

We both stand up and I reach for her hand. Oh my! Rosie jumps a tiny bit in confusion when I hold her hand but blushes and tries to cover her face with her free hand once she realizes that I'm holding her hand for the sake of holding her hand.
>>
No. 733636 ID: 7d01b5
File 146765775763.png - (111.21KB , 800x600 , 044.png )
733636

>Move on to another place. Somewhere fun. Somewhere where sharks play games.
>Are there any fun places in town? Like maybe a small midway or an arcade? If so we should go there!

I take her to a midway installed near an arcade since this week has a festival going on. A Shark festival! There's should be things to do here!

But what should we do here? Anything specific?
>>
No. 733638 ID: 9fdb37

>>733636
How much munz do you have with you and how good are you as a shot?

If answers to both questions are acceptable, try to win something plushy and cute for Rosie. Maybe something even larger than she is.
>>
No. 733640 ID: 9fdb37

>>733635
>I'm sure Echo does not need to wear anything else... Hopefully.

Well...That's a red flag if I ever saw one.
Prepare yourself for feelings of male inadequacy tomorrow morning.
>>
No. 733642 ID: b84dde

We're going to copy dead pool here, we are going.... To... Play Skiball! Let's kick ass and win Rosie a cute stuffed animal, cute hug-able toy for a cute hug-able shark!
>>
No. 733644 ID: 90f3c0

I think I see a DDR machine in the Sharcade. You can't pass that up, dancing games are the number one date quest activity.
>>
No. 733646 ID: 572e1d

>>733636
You totally need to win some plush toy prize for Rosie, maybe get yourselves a stall-food snack while you're here
>>
No. 733654 ID: 91ee5f

There's so many electronics here under the water! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!! DX

But seriously go win a prize for Rosie!
>>
No. 733677 ID: 7d01b5
File 146767120882.png - (111.31KB , 800x600 , 045.png )
733677

>There's so many electronics here under the water! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!! DX

I am still confused by the idea of non-waterproof electronics. What would be the point?!?

>I think I see a DDR machine in the Sharcade. You can't pass that up, dancing games are the number one date quest activity.

Maybe later, but I have the feeling that someone is about to play a variation of it in an alternate universe. Maybe we shouldn't? I'll have to decide...

>How much munz do you have with you and how good are you as a shot? If answers to both questions are acceptable, try to win something plushy and cute for Rosie. Maybe something even larger than she is.
>Play Skiball! Let's kick ass and win Rosie a cute stuffed animal, cute hug-able toy for a cute hug-able shark!
>You totally need to win some plush toy prize for Rosie
>But seriously go win a prize for Rosie!

Money shouldn't be a problem, and I have my moments. There is an underwater version of Skeeball! We head there.

>maybe get yourselves a stall-food snack while you're here

We pass a Food Stall on the way and get some somehow fried meat on a stick. Then we arrive at the Underwater Skeeball. Turns out, it just so happen to have the grand prize of the biggest plush available! The Megalodon! What are the odds!?!?
>>
No. 733678 ID: 7d01b5
File 146767121314.png - (100.18KB , 800x600 , 046.png )
733678

Underwater Skeeball is the same idea as the surface version, but the ball rolls down an uneven slope to get to the targets. The targets are also laid out in such way that the ramp at the end will get to most of them after rolling down. So it's about getting the right angle while not necessarily having to "bowl" the ball. Some only drop it. But any player launch the ball how they want since it's part of the tactics!

Drop it! Bowl it! Spin it! Make it ricochet on the sides! Make side pushing motions with your arm while the ball rolls down believing you can will the ball to it's goal!

So after getting 10 balls, I chomp all the meat off the stick into my mouth and discard the stick. I take my place at one of the ramps. Score to get for the Megalodon: 400! 300 for a medium prize and anything lower than 300 is any small prize. For the sake of not boring Rosie, I will have one attempt at this!

Time for some tactics!

>A suggestion will spend one ball as Finn tries the shot. Finn will try to work in previous tactics that helped him get a good amount of points into subsequent balls. Remember, not all tactics are physical. Mental ones are valid too! So suggestions that help Finn concentrate, focus or earn more will to win can be the difference between a lost and a win!
>>
No. 733700 ID: 7d01b5
File 146767578413.png - (90.04KB , 800x600 , 047.png )
733700

>nothing

i did iiiiiiit. mistakes were maaaaade. let's move oooooon.

Where to next? DDR?
>>
No. 733704 ID: 90f3c0

Good job, she really seems to like that plush.
Sure, play some DDR. Maybe check out some of the other games as well.
>>
No. 733707 ID: fa8f9d

Find a photo booth to commemorate the first date
>>
No. 733708 ID: 9fdb37

>>733700
Share some Megalodon trivia with Rosie.

Oh, and check the time since time flies when you're having fun.You still need to meet with Ammy.

But for now, I vote bumper cars as your next activity. I don't think any alternate reality did a date with bumper cars.
>>
No. 733709 ID: 91ee5f

No suggestions and you still got it?! Finn, you are now the Skeeball Master! And now it's time for DDR! Try not to be distracted by Rosie's breasts bouncing up and down when you start dancing! And then totally get distracted by Rosie's breasts.~~~
>>
No. 733720 ID: 7d01b5

Finn and Rosie will swing by the Photo Booth before heading to DDR. You guys can suggest poses and expressions that could be done during the photo shoot! Otherwise, I'll be the one to make 'em do stuff.
>>
No. 733731 ID: 9fdb37

>>733720
One pose has to include the Megalodon plushy. I don't care how, it just has to exist.
>>
No. 733732 ID: 91ee5f

>>733731
Agreed.
>>
No. 733752 ID: 08ed3a

One pose should also be Finn going in for a kiss and Rosie all very surprised, and then the next one is the actual kiss
>>
No. 733754 ID: 11f3be

One motorboat pic, if you feel risky
>>
No. 733755 ID: 59bd8b

I disagree with the motorboat idea. The kiss sounds fine, as long as Rosie's into it.
>>
No. 733765 ID: 08ed3a

>>733755
She might not be into even kissing... After all...
"A woman who'd kiss on the first time out is usually a hussy,
And a woman who'd kiss on the second time out, is anything but fussy.
But woman who'd wait til the third time around, head in the clouds, feet on the ground, she's the girl he's glad he's found, she's his shipoopi!
Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi!
The girl who's hard to get!
Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi!
But you can win her yet!"
>>
No. 733768 ID: 2f5847

Backing kiss to spite shipoopi
>>
No. 733772 ID: 91ee5f

>>733765
Wait, who's "shit pooping"?! O_o
>>
No. 733779 ID: fa8f9d

Gotta have a picture with a kawaii filter that puts blushes and sparkling eyes on the picture people. Bonus points if it's after the kiss
>>
No. 733793 ID: 9fdb37

I don't think kissing is a good idea since we have two other dates to attend to. Finn and the others aren't into the idea of polyamory and trying smooch them all would hamper relationships with them. They might even get disappointed in Finn.

So, hold off the mouth-to-mouth smooching after all three dates.

Kiss on the cheek(?), however, should be okay, I reckon.

>>733765
I think that's a guide on when you're dating someone who you don't know very well. Finn knows Rosie very well, so that needn't apply.

Plus, she already allowed her hand to be held, the harlot.

>>733754
Let's not do that. We need a proper setting for it. And proper setting here it isn't.
>>
No. 733998 ID: 7d01b5
File 146783101680.png - (82.87KB , 800x600 , 048.png )
733998

>Good job, she really seems to like that plush.
>No suggestions and you still got it?! Finn, you are now the Skeeball Master!

Haha... yeah...

>Share some Megalodon trivia with Rosie.

Finnelope: "So huh, did you know that the Megalodon... Has huh, something... about-"

I pull out my phone and look up "megalodon".

Finnelope: "Did you know that Megalodon means "big tooth"? From Ancient Greek! And, huh... It's an extinct species of sharks that lived approximately 23 to 2.6 million years ago? What? During the Ceh-no-zoid era? ... 'Zoic."

Rosie: "Hee hee! You know so much about Megalodons, Finn!"

Finnelope: "Yeah, well, you know..."

I give Rosie a proud smile and she giggles some more.

>Oh, and check the time since time flies when you're having fun.You still need to meet with Ammy.

I check the time on my phone while it's out and it's 3:34pm. It was about noon when we had our picnic/lunch. I think Ammy said the evening right? There's still time.

>Sure, play some DDR. Maybe check out some of the other games as well.
>And now it's time for DDR!
>I vote bumper cars as your next activity. I don't think any alternate reality did a date with bumper cars.
>Find a photo booth to commemorate the first date

We start heading to the Sharkade but I spot a Photo Booth, and it seems like the perfect opportunity to commemorate our first date! We can go play DDR afterwards. And then maybe after that, we could get in on some bumper cars!
>>
No. 733999 ID: 7d01b5
File 146783102273.png - (107.85KB , 800x600 , 049.png )
733999

Finnelope: "Oh, a Photo Booth! Let's get some pics Rosie!"

Rosie: "Ok!"

We now stand next to the booth.

Finnelope: "After you, milady!"

Rosie: "O-ok!"

We take our places in the booth.
>>
No. 734000 ID: 7d01b5
File 146783102959.png - (240.57KB , 600x1800 , 050.png )
734000

Photos are taken!
>>
No. 734001 ID: 7d01b5
File 146783103567.png - (84.91KB , 800x600 , 051.png )
734001

After we've taken our photos, we arrive at the Sharkade. I lead Rosie to the DDR water-proof machine. But she becomes a bit worried.

Rosie: "Oh... Um, I don't know if I want to... do... I... There's many people here..."
>>
No. 734005 ID: 398fe1

>>734001
Wait, is she not good at DDR? It's no fair making her play something she's not good at. There are other games.
>>
No. 734009 ID: 59bd8b

Well if Rosie's too shy to play this that's fine. Ask her if she sees any games that she would want to play.
>>
No. 734011 ID: af6e04

Aww adorable! That's okay, I'm sure there's plenty of other cool stuff to do at the waterproof arcade. Play some other games!
>>
No. 734016 ID: 9fdb37

Bumper cars?

I vote bumper cars. There's no way bumper cars can be embarrassing for her. Have I mentioned bumper cars already? We should do bumper cars.

Bumper cars.
>>
No. 734019 ID: 91ee5f

That's ok, we don't have to do DDR. Let's go to the bumper cars instead!
>>
No. 734020 ID: 08ed3a

Bumber cars would be fun, actually we haven't really asked what Rosie's arcade game of choice would be, does she have an opinion?
>>
No. 734021 ID: 11f3be

BOMPACARS
>>
No. 734154 ID: 2f5847

>There's no way
Sure there is
1 She is too big to fit
2 She is too big for Bompacar to go.

But neither of those might apply, too. I'm guessing there are some sharks much bigger than Rosie, but I dunno for sure.
>>
No. 734157 ID: 358228

Woo, bumpercars!
>>
No. 734173 ID: 3e182c

Obviously you need to get on that DDR machine and dance like a dork while telling her to join you until she becomes comfortable enough to do it.
>>
No. 734247 ID: 3181a5

>>734157
You know what I don't hate.
This.
>>
No. 734915 ID: 7d01b5
File 146818362303.png - (34.44KB , 800x600 , 052.png )
734915

>Let's go to the bumper cars instead!
>Bumber cars would be fun
>BOMPACARS
>Woo, bumpercars!
>You know what I don't hate. This.
>I vote bumper cars. There's no way bumper cars can be embarrassing for her. Have I mentioned bumper cars already? We should do bumper cars.

I'm sure we'll bumber cars after we're done bumper cars. I mean, we're at the bumber cars now so we might as well bumber cars before we bumper cars...

Wait, I meant: I'm sure we'll ride the bumber cars after we play a game here. I mean, we're at the Sharkade now so we might as well play something before we bumper cars.

There, better.

>There are other games.
>Ask her if she sees any games that she would want to play.
>I'm sure there's plenty of other cool stuff to do at the waterproof arcade. Play some other games!
>actually we haven't really asked what Rosie's arcade game of choice would be, does she have an opinion?

Finnelope: "That's ok, do you see anything you'd want to play instead?"

Rosie smiles then scans the Sharkade. Her eyes locks onto something.

Rosie: "Well... There is something..."

Finnelope: "Alright, let's go play that then!"


We are now standing in front of an arcade water-proof machine. Shark Fighter 4: Extreme Turbo Kombat!!!

???

Alright then, which character should I pick? Rosie immediately picks a character named "Boon".

Boon: "Make me feel your paaaain!"
>>
No. 734919 ID: 399475

Um... Hmm... Which combos do you know best Finn? I'm honestly not sure which one you should go for.
>>
No. 734929 ID: 9fdb37

Choose Natasha. Beat your girl with a girl.

If you lose, claim that the developers intentionally made girl fighters weaker. In jest, of course. Don't actually be a sore loser.
>>
No. 734931 ID: 7d01b5

>>734919
This isn't meant to be serious. You can pick whichever character you like or find the silliest or how ever you choose to pick a character. The actual fight will probably be pretty much happening off camera in cutscene mode. If I was an animating machine, I was planning on at least making a "keyframes" version of it or something, but that would take too much time.
>>
No. 734933 ID: f4dd03

Natasha it is then!
>>
No. 734934 ID: 2f5847

Hoshiko for sure.
>>
No. 734939 ID: 398fe1

Haha all of the girls have exposed cleavage. That's a fighting game alright!

Pick Bill Coldblade. He looks cool.
>>
No. 734942 ID: 59bd8b

Bill Coldblade. He has a cool hat, therefor he must be the strongest, that's how fighting games work right?
>>
No. 734944 ID: 91ee5f

Choose Hoshiko! She looks like a speedy character!

Also, it doesn't matter how waterproof something is, all it takes is one person to have a temper tantrum because the game "cheated" and they start beating up the machine, then something will crack and water gets in and then everyone gets zapped!
>>
No. 734946 ID: 7d01b5

>>734944
N-not if the electronics in it is also waterproof!
>>
No. 734952 ID: 2f5847

>>734944
>>734946
But Sharks are far too polite for that, in general.
>>
No. 734959 ID: 74528b

Be daring.

Pick the random button.
>>
No. 734960 ID: 398fe1

>>734944
It's ok just put a fuse or circuit breaker on everything.
>>
No. 734975 ID: 91ee5f

>>734952
If they're polite, then explain Finn's SHARK RAGE when he found out someone was telling Rosie she wasn't pretty.
>>
No. 734977 ID: 9fdb37

>>734975
Breach of social protocol is punishable by ass-kicking.
>>
No. 734981 ID: 91ee5f

>>734977
Fair enough! XD
>>
No. 734996 ID: 8b1912

>>734915
Bill Coldblade.
>>
No. 735147 ID: 2c3c31

>bumper cars
is that innuendo
You gonna bumper cars before you 'bump her cars' wait that makes no sense.

She seems like she knows what shes doing, go for someone your good with.
>>
No. 735196 ID: 15a025

Bill Coldblade!
>>
No. 740322 ID: 7d01b5
File 147026003330.png - (68.46KB , 800x600 , 053.png )
740322

>Natasha: 2 - Hoshiko: 2 - Bill Coldblade: 4

I pick Bill Coldblade! I have a hard time saying this phrase, lol.

Bill Coldblade: "Let's end this, nice and quick."

Announcer: "Round ONE! FIGHT START!!!"

The fight starts and Rosie makes her character... just stand there. Interesting. I try a couple of fakeouts but she barely budges, only re-adjusting in response a couple of times. I'll admit I get a bit impatient and decide to be the one to start the fight. I jump and punch! Rosie then proceeds to not only block, but starts a combo that takes away more than 1/3 of my health bar. She then goes in full on offense and proceed to follow up with more combos that eventually knocks out my character.

Announcer: "ROUND ONE! BOON WIIIIIIIN! PERFECT ROOOOOOUND!!!"

Well that didn't go well, but it's obvious she's good at this game. So I won't let my guard down this time! I look to her and she's completely focused on the game with a fierce look.

Announcer: "Round TWO! FIGHT START!"

This time I am way more careful and patient. I eventually succeed at baiting Rosie to get closer and I get the first hit! I couldn't follow it up with a combo but at least I know she has weaknesses. I follow up more aggressively and I succeed at starting a combo, but I can't do one that are as long as Rosie's. Rosie gets more defensive which complicates my attempt to damage her. Soon enough, she finds an opening and hits me with another health-bar destroying combo. By the time the round is over, I got 2 more hits in, but I lose.

Announcer: "FIGHT OVER! BOON WIIIIIINS!"

Boon: "Your paaaain is inadequate."

I turn to Rosie again and she's now proudly smiling.

Rosie: "That was fun!"
>>
No. 740324 ID: 398fe1

>>740322
Dang Rosie, how'd you get so good at this game?
>>
No. 740328 ID: 15a025

>>740324
She could be a secret fighting game champion.
>>
No. 740334 ID: 5f31bd

"Dang girl, you've got magic in those hands!"
>>
No. 740469 ID: 9fdb37

>>740322
"Should've picked Natasha. She has a secret debuff on Boon. GG, Rosie."

You'd be lying, but be confident about it. Then admit your lie.
>>
No. 746041 ID: ca0e20
File 147301331723.png - (69.49KB , 800x600 , 054.png )
746041

>Dialoguex3

Finnelope: "Dang girl, you've got magic in those hands! How'd you get so good at this game?"

Rosie: "Growing up, my brother really liked this game and made me play it with him when his friends were not around. But I started playing it on my own to try and get better and ended up playing a whole lot, haha. I'll admit I'm not used to arcade controls though..."

Finnelope: "Well I should've picked Natasha. She has a secret debuff on Boon!"

Rosie: "What? No! There's nothing like that in the game!"

Finnelope: "I'm kidding! GG, Rosie!"

Rosie: "Aah, you too!"

She gives me a bit of an embarrassed smile.
>>
No. 746042 ID: ca0e20
File 147301332456.gif - (248.21KB , 800x600 , 055.gif )
746042

>BOMPACARS

It's time for some BOMPACARS!

Bompa Bompa Bompacars! Bompa Bompa Bompacars! Bompa Bompa Bompacars! Bom Pa, BOMPACARS!
>>
No. 746043 ID: ca0e20
File 147301332920.png - (93.11KB , 800x600 , 056.png )
746043

After some good ol' fashion Bumper Cars, Rosie and I starts to leave the Midway. Rosie seems a lot more smile-y than usual. But something else seems different...

A very distraught individual is trying to get someone else to pay attention to their woes, but most seem disinterested. Something about their friend...
>>
No. 746044 ID: 15a025

Their friend could be in trouble and need help. We should go see what all the hubba is.
>>
No. 746052 ID: 826ed5

>>746043
Tell Rosie you want to go check out what the distressed guy's deal is.
Listen in from a distance first, in case it's actually something silly but the dude latches onto you for expressing interest, I mean there has to be some reason he's not getting more help right?.
>>
No. 746054 ID: 3696e5

That guy looks like Jaws Steele, let's go see what's wrong, my guess is either their friend ate something like what riptide had, or something is legitimately wrong (if it is Jaws how much you wanna bet he picked a fight with the wrong sea serpent?)
>>
No. 746066 ID: 398fe1

Go ask what's wrong.
>>
No. 751159 ID: ca0e20
File 147559362782.png - (89.45KB , 800x600 , 057.png )
751159

>That guy looks like Jaws Steele

I guess I can see the head shape resemblance, but Jaws has more defined, well jaws, and is more muscular. Also has a bigger head which is quite the coincidence.

>Their friend could be in trouble and need help. We should go see what all the hubba is.
>Tell Rosie you want to go check out what the distressed guy's deal is.
>let's go see what's wrong
>Go ask what's wrong.
>Listen in from a distance first

Finnelope: "Rosie, I'm gonna go check what's wrong with this guy, seems like he's worried about something."

Rosie: "O-ok."

I start moving vaguely toward the distressed individual while looking a bit disinterested to try and listen and get a better idea of what the problem is. But as soon as the others move away from him enough for him to give up seeking help from this particular group, he looks around and I end up being the closest person. He walks up to me.

Distressed shark: "Sir! Please! Have you seen my friend? Her name is Jolene. She has a yellow stripe that goes along her body. She texted me to say that she was gonna meet me and she hasn't shown up! It's been hours and she's not responding to any text or calls I send her! Please! I think she might be in trouble, someone needs to help me find her!"

This guy is now grabbing at me. I think I see why people are put off by his approach to seek help.
>>
No. 751162 ID: 6ac1df

Well I guess you can try to help, uhhhh..... Start by comforting him.
>>
No. 751179 ID: 9876c4

This is a job for SHARK COPS.

But, I mean, we can keep an eye out.
>>
No. 751184 ID: 5de330

"Take it easy man, I'm sure she's fine. I'm Finn, What's your name?"

Then let's get some info down, one, when did he last see Jolene? Has he contacted any of her other friends to see if they know where she is? Does he have any idea where she could be? Failing those it might be a good idea to get in touch with the cops (let's hope she didn't run into any mermen hunters looking for fins)
>>
No. 751191 ID: 398fe1

>>751159
One might suspect he's a pickpocket since he's so immediately grabby. Keep stock of your belongings but do try to help, I guess.

Ask where he said he was going to meet her, and which direction Jolene lives in. Best thing to do now is to try to trace her steps. Since Jolene was the one that sent the text I think we can eliminate this guy being a stalker. Unless he's super delusional I guess-- you could ask to see the text to eliminate that possibility.
>>
No. 756503 ID: ca0e20
File 147802844966.png - (90.83KB , 800x600 , 058.png )
756503

>This is a job for SHARK COPS.
>might be a good idea to get in touch with the cops

Early like that, I wouldn't be surprised if they would just take whatever info and not think too much about it beyond that. The least I could do is get some info myself and at least keep an eye out.

>One might suspect he's a pickpocket since he's so immediately grabby. Keep stock of your belongings

I still have everything on me. I think he's just in a worried panic.

>Start by comforting him.
>Dialogue

Finnelope: "Take it easy man, I'm sure she's fine. I'm Finn, What's your name?"

Distressed shark: "I- uhh yeah, maybe she is. I hope. I'm- I'm Gerald. Oh but what if she isn't?"

>when did he last see Jolene? Has he contacted any of her other friends to see if they know where she is? Does he have any idea where she could be?
>Ask where he said he was going to meet her, and which direction Jolene lives in.

Finnalope: "When did you last see her? Did you contact any of your friends, someone else that might know where she went? And places she usually spend her time at?"

Gerald: "I last saw her yesterday. We hang out a lot and we were just gonna meet up at the Coral Park like usual, but she never showed up. If something came up, she would have told me! I've been looking around for her already and I can't find her anywhere! And I did try to ask our friends if they saw her but no one has! Her roommate says she left like usual! Oh god..."

Finnelope: "Where does Jolene live?"

Gerald: "... In the main residential area."
>>
No. 756504 ID: ca0e20
File 147802845461.png - (98.54KB , 800x600 , 059.png )
756504

>ask to see the text

Finnelope: "Can I see the text?"

Gerald: "Wh- Oh, ok!"

He quickly pulls out his phone fiddles with it then hold it up to let me see...

If the text is hard to read, let me know on my disthread and I'll post a transcript.
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99036.html

>>
No. 756505 ID: ca0e20
File 147802845951.png - (92.51KB , 800x600 , 060.png )
756505

Finnelope: "Alright. I'll keep an eye out. Did you tell any cop about this?"

Gerald: "I told the first I cross path with and he brushed me off, saying that I should be come to term with getting stood up since it'll happen for a long time... We're not even dating."

Finnelope: "Wow, that guy sucked. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Let's exchange numbers in case I find anything."

Gerald: "O-ok!"

...

Finnalope: "Good Luck on finding her."

Gerald: "Thanks! I just hope someone finds her before she's hurt..."

I walk back to Rosie.

Rosie: "What is going on?"

Finnelope: "His friend, Jolene, is missing. Keep an eye out for a shark lady with a yellow stripe."

Rosie: "Oh... Jolene is missing? I don't know her very well but I do hope she's ok... What are you gonna do now?"

*Bloop Bloop*
>>
No. 756506 ID: ca0e20
File 147802846772.gif - (149.36KB , 800x600 , 061.gif )
756506

I take out my phone. Ammy sent me a text.

I guess I have options now. What should I do next...
>>
No. 756508 ID: 9876c4

Since Finn is all about the Harem route, I figure he's gotta go along with the Ammy thing.

I feel like we've done enough of a date to let us abscond while we're ahead.
>>
No. 756509 ID: 398fe1

>>756506
Yeah, let's walk Rosie back to her house (maybe you can get a kiss!) then meet Ammy. Since we're walking from here to the residential district then we'll be checking Jolene's route as well. If she ran into trouble along the way it may be possible to find her.
>>
No. 756510 ID: 91ee5f

>>756506
Text Ammy and tell her that you'll be there in a few minutes. Let's walk (swim?) Rosie home and give her a kiss on the cheek. Then we can go see what Ammy wants.
>>
No. 756512 ID: 1a30cb

What time is it? Based on that I think we can get an idea of our options. If it's not too late Ammy can wait a bit longer til we finish our date, maybe we can even grab dinner with Rosie. I don't know if Rosie want to be a +1 when we go to see her (and that might give a bad impression anyway), I think we should also get Rosie's opinion though too.
>>
No. 756513 ID: 15a025

Tell her we'll be there in a few.
>>
No. 762962 ID: ca0e20
File 148062439347.png - (63.91KB , 800x600 , 062.png )
762962

>Since Finn is all about the Harem route-

...
>>
No. 762963 ID: ca0e20
File 148062440625.png - (56.09KB , 800x600 , 063.png )
762963

>I feel like we've done enough of a date to let us abscond while we're ahead.
>Yeah, let's walk Rosie back to her house (maybe you can get a kiss!) then meet Ammy.
>Let's walk (swim?) Rosie home and give her a kiss on the cheek. Then we can go see what Ammy wants.

We'll walk. Like I said earlier swimming as a Marine person is akin to running. I don't want to make Rosie swim around if she doesn't need to. I don't blame you for forgetting though. It was only hours ago, but it feels like it's been months since we were at the Deep Dark.

Finnelope: "I haven't fully decided yet, let's walk a bit ok?"

Rosie: "Ok..."

We start walking in the general direction of the residential area.

>What time is it?
>Text Ammy and tell her that you'll be there in a few minutes.
>Tell her we'll be there in a few.

It's almost Dinner time actually. Ammy said that I only needed to go see her in the evening but that she would tell me if anything came up. I'm guessing something did indeed come up. It's not too late to make a detour so that me and Rosie can go eat before ending the date though... I decide to text her now asking how urgent it is, without committing to going just yet. Just in case.

>I think we should also get Rosie's opinion though too.

Finnelope: "What do you think about all this, Rosie?"

Rosie: "It's a bit scary! Things have been feeling less safe for Sharks lately..."

Finnelope: "Ammy asked me to go to her house. She wants me to help with something related to Poseidon and the controversies about it."

Rosie: "Oh! A-are you sure you'll be s-safe?! The rumors about him makes him sound very dangerous! And those merfolks are not nice!"

Finnelope: "Don't worry about me, I'll be ok."

*Bloop Bloop*

Ammy's response reads: "The sooner, the better. But if you have matters to attend to, you should be able to finish them. But please, come as soon as you are able. I am not certain how big our window of opportunity is at the moment."

So I can either continue to walk Rosie home (maybe kiss her goodbye) to then head to Ammy's home or we can head to a restaurant and eat something. I should eat anyway, so hopefully Ammy can wait a bit? But if Ammy's matter is urgent, maybe it's best I skip eating for now?
>>
No. 762978 ID: 398fe1

>>762963
At least walk Rosie home.
>>
No. 762979 ID: 9876c4

Probably not enough time for a sit-down dinner, but maybe you can grab some fish and chips on the way.
>>
No. 762982 ID: 3583d1

Yeah let's just get her home. If things aren't that safe for sharks then we should see her home safely. And yeah fish and chips to go would actually be awesome. Once we grab our food let's meet Ammy.
>>
No. 762985 ID: 15a025

Walk Rosie home first.
>>
No. 762995 ID: 3d25c6

>>762963
walk Rosie home, kiss her goodbye, skip food for the moment and head to Ammy cause it sounds vaguely urgent
>>
No. 763011 ID: 91ee5f

>>762962
>>762963
Holy shit! Everything's in color now! :o

>>762995
This.
>>
No. 769141 ID: ca0e20
File 148313077385.png - (115.11KB , 800x600 , 064.png )
769141

>Probably not enough time for a sit-down dinner, but maybe you can grab some fish and chips on the way.
>And yeah fish and chips to go would actually be awesome.

I think about skipping food, but since food is one of my constant goal, I decide to go get some Fish and Chips on the go!

>At least walk Rosie home.
>Yeah let's just get her home.
>Walk Rosie home
>walk Rosie home, kiss her goodbye
>This.

Once we get the food, I tell Rosie that it might be safer if she goes home and we start walking to her home while we eat our Fish and Chips. We talk and eat, but I also keep a look out for anything out of the ordinary, something that could be related to Jolene. I spot nothing on the way to Rosie's place.

We arrive in a neighborhood where the houses are relatively bigger. Other Whale Sharks and few Basking Sharks hanging around in groups talking among themselves.
>>
No. 769142 ID: ca0e20
File 148313077850.png - (82.28KB , 800x600 , 065.png )
769142

Once we're in front of Rosie's home she opens the door and throws the Megalodon inside. She then turns to me.

Rosie: "Th-thanks! For spending time with me. I appreciated it."
>>
No. 769146 ID: 398fe1

>>769142
Smooch the shark!
>>
No. 769163 ID: 3583d1

*smooch and whisper* me too
>>
No. 769172 ID: 91ee5f

>>769142
Kiss her, you fool!

Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don’t be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
>>
No. 769176 ID: a107fd

Kiss de gurl. Tell her you had a great time too. Then, once that's all wrapped up enough to be polite, swim over to Ammy's place.
>>
No. 769187 ID: 3373e2

Or kiss her hand. Like a Gentleman.
>>
No. 769195 ID: ca0e20
File 148314234186.png - (69.64KB , 800x600 , 066.png )
769195

>Smooch the shark!
>*smooch and whisper* me too
>Kiss her, you fool!
>Kiss de gurl. Tell her you had a great time too.

I gesture for her to come lower, at my level. She hesitates for a split second, with an awkward smile and a little extra blush. But she lowers herself. I whisper:

Finnelope: "Me too."

And I give her a smooch!

She jumps a little bit at first, but quickly kiss back!

Once we're done, I speak first.

Finnelope: "I had a great time! Looking forward to the next date!"

I give her a sly smile and she blushes more for good measure.

Rosie: "... Stay safe!"

Finnelope: "I will."
>>
No. 769196 ID: ca0e20
File 148314234559.png - (110.53KB , 800x600 , 067.png )
769196

>let's meet Ammy.
>head to Ammy cause it sounds vaguely urgent
>swim over to Ammy's place.

Not wasting any time, I swim towards Ammy's hut. Once I arrive, I land on the ground again. A bit tired, but nothing I can't handle.

Near the algae forest, Ammy's hut has always been a bit spooky, but I never seen any reason to fear Ammy herself. So her place has this uneasy atmosphere that can be brushed off. Well, I can. Most people avoid her hut.
>>
No. 769198 ID: 7e1ea2

D'aaaawwwwwwww that was cute.

Alright well go and ring the doorbell and/or knock
>>
No. 769201 ID: 398fe1

>>769196
Yeah go announce yourself. What's with the bubbles?
>>
No. 769224 ID: ca0e20
File 148315130842.png - (57.40KB , 800x600 , 068.png )
769224

>What's with the bubbles?

Not sure actually. She might be concocting something in there.

>Alright well go and ring the doorbell and/or knock
>Yeah go announce yourself.

I walk up to the the door of the hut. There's no actual door closing the entryway nor there is a doorbell I can spot. I raise my arm to knock on the frame of the door and exhale "Heh", but a voice interrupts me.

Ammy: "Finn! You're here! Quick, come on in..."

I do so.
>>
No. 769225 ID: ca0e20
File 148315131374.png - (92.37KB , 800x600 , 069.png )
769225

I enter and Ammy is there at a table in the center of the room. She seems to be fiddling with some crystals on the table and looking at them intently. I notice a bed next to her that seems prepared for something unrelated to sleeping. Or it's a special kind of sleeping, hard to tell.

Without looking at me, Ammy addresses me.

Ammy: "Finn, I need someone to go and see what the merfolks are doing at Poseidon's palace."
>>
No. 769227 ID: e95cec

"I, uh. Uh. Why?"
>>
No. 769228 ID: 7e1ea2

Um... shouldn't we you know, get some help with that? Like maybe see if any sea serpent or something might help us?
>>
No. 769236 ID: 398fe1

>>769225
Uhhh, how?
>>
No. 769240 ID: a107fd

What kind of activity are you looking for specifically? Why did you need to tell me that in person, rather than over the phone? I mean, I could've been swimming toward the palace and gotten you the information sooner. Or do you need me here for something else, and want someone else to go spy on the palace?
>>
No. 769241 ID: 91ee5f

>>769225
>Without looking at me, Ammy addresses me.
How do you know she's not looking at you? She could be looking at you with her eyes and not moving her head.

Although.....since she's a hammerhead, it's kinda hard to tell if she's looking at you or not. In fact, she could be looking directly behind her right now.
>>
No. 769297 ID: e85fea

like just walk up and take a casual glance or do you mean something else?
>>
No. 769526 ID: f65b48

Sure.....why?
>>
No. 769587 ID: ca0e20
File 148330513086.png - (53.89KB , 800x600 , 070.png )
769587

>Dialogue x3

Finnelope: "I, uh. Sure... Why?"

Ammy: "You should already know about the rumors of the merpeople and their recent interest in our fins. I've been keeping an eye on them to figure out if they were indeed up to these kind of activities. They have been acting suspicious, but I do not know what their up to yet. They have ways to block scrying magic when they do unfavorable activities. And most of what I've seen has been misty. Lately, it has been near impossible to do a successful scry, which worries me. I need to change tactic."

Finnelope: "... Magic?"

Ammy: "Yes."

Finnelope: "Um... shouldn't we, you know, get some help with that? Like, maybe see if any Sea Serpent or something might help us?"

Ammy: "If you think you can convince a Sea Serpent to help, that is fine. But I have my doubts that one would follow you with only words. If you feel like you know someone that can help you, you are welcome to suggest to them what I am suggesting to you. But the smaller the group, the easier it will be to move quickly and undetected."

>Uhhh, how?
>What kind of activity are you looking for specifically?
>like just walk up and take a casual glance or do you mean something else?

Finnelope: "How do you want me to go about this anyway? Whatever it is, wouldn't it have been better to tell me over the phone? I could have gone over there firs-"
>>
No. 769588 ID: ca0e20
File 148330513401.png - (41.16KB , 800x600 , 071.png )
769588

Ammy: "-No Finn. I do not want you to put yourself in danger like that. Even if I send you there physically, I want to do it in a way where I can bring you back easily. But we shouldn't need to do so today. I will only project you there to allow you to find more about what they are doing. I'm hoping I'm wrong about my suspicions."

Ammy: "... I know I don't have a lot to go off of. If you're not interested in helping, please know that you can choose to go about your business. But I could use the help."
>>
No. 769590 ID: 7e1ea2

I think we know a sea serpent.... we just just need to get him a large pair of sun glasses and maybe a hat (that is assuming that Echo is a sea serpent of the deep dark and not a shark like he thinks he is?)
>>
No. 769591 ID: 7e1ea2

And Project...? What...?
>>
No. 769592 ID: 96c896

>>769588
Let's do it!
>>
No. 769616 ID: bd9dcf

So, you are going to use magic to Astral project me as some sort of remote viewing ritual? Me, who has no training in this and doesn't really believe in magic? Presuming your ritual gives enough proof to make me a believer, which I'd be game for, just provide sufficient evidence, won't my starting viewpoint and lack of experience interfere with accuracy of what I learn? Or the safety of the ritual?
>>
No. 769619 ID: e85fea

well we're already here so might as well keep going. Would kinda feel like a dick move to show up only to leave.
>>
No. 770031 ID: f65b48

Inform her About your quest to find a mate and she if she's interested
>>
No. 770051 ID: 91ee5f

>>769588
You suddenly realize that you could draw on her face when she's sleeping and she'd never know the drawings are there without looking in a mirror.

.....you now hate yourself for thinking of doing such mean things to her. Bad Finnelope!
>>
No. 770237 ID: 398fe1

>>770051
I think that'd be true of most anyone.
>>
No. 776348 ID: ca0e20
File 148598343036.png - (53.22KB , 800x600 , 072.png )
776348

>I think we know a sea serpent

Finnelope: "I think I might know a Sea Serpent?"

Ammy: "You... think?"

Finnelope: "I never got to see them. They were in the Deep Dark and they themselves didn't know what they were. They even thought they could be a shark?"

Ammy: "Sea Serpents usually don't live in the Deep Dark, neither do Sharks. I think there are enough denizens down there for this acquaintance to be anything else that would be common down there."

Finnelope: "Alright."

>So, you are going to use magic to Astral project me as some sort of remote viewing ritual? Me, who has no training in this and doesn't really believe in magic?

Finnelope: "At any rate, why are you asking me for this Astral Projection? I don't have experience in anything like this magic, if it's even real."

Ammy: "I'm not here to sit around Finn. The reason I wanted your help is because I can stay here and focus on the projection while you snoop around the palace. And if you were to not give assistance, I'll have to handle everything myself. Which means that I won't be able to stop the projection on my own accord in case of an emergency. That is why I don't want to send you there physically first. I want to approach this in the safest way possible."
>>
No. 776349 ID: ca0e20
File 148598343597.png - (45.14KB , 800x600 , 073.png )
776349

Ammy is usually pretty deadpan in her tone and expression. But for the second time, I see and hear worry coming from her, this time more pronounced then some seconds ago.

Ammy: "Please Finn. I don't want to force you into this, but I'm not convinced I can do this alone. I ask you because, of all the sharks in town, you're the most likely to help..."

>Let's do it!
>well we're already here so might as well keep going. Would kinda feel like a dick move to show up only to leave.

Finnelope: "Well I'm here, might as well do it!"

Ammy: "You can leave if you're not up to it... I realized now I might have backed you up against a corner by making you come here..."

Finnelope: "No worries, Ammy! I'm ready!"

She let's out a sigh of relief.

Ammy: "*sigh* Ok. Thank you Finn."
>>
No. 776350 ID: ca0e20
File 148598344040.png - (55.94KB , 800x600 , 074.png )
776350

She gestures toward the bed and tells me to lie down. I do so. It feels a bit odd, with these pointy things around my head, but it should be safe, right...? Maybe I shouldn't focus on them.

>Inform her About your quest to find a mate and she if she's interested

Seems like Ammy is still setting up, so I decide to ask her.

Finnelope: "Say, Ammy, I've been on a qu- I mean, I've been looking for a mate lately. And I was wondering, would you be interested?"

Man, sharks are so sexy.

Ammy: "... That's quite forward Finn. Lie on your back please."

Finnelope: "Asking is the best way to get an answer."

Ammy: "Don't you have alternative options?"
>>
No. 776361 ID: ba506f

well truth be told when I told the other guys about it everyone got quiet and after some prodding found out that apparently everyone had a crush on me but thought I wasn't interested and some of them even had their feelings hurt when I told them I never noticed. We decided to try taking turns dating each other to see if we actually did want to be mates but I figure I'd ask you since I'm hear incase you also had feelings so you didn't feel like I excluded you. Because if nothing else, you're still a good friend to me and I don't want to hurt you.

Oh and uh... is this astro projection thing going to hurt at all?
>>
No. 776369 ID: 9876c4
File 148598601759.jpg - (55.94KB , 629x589 , ef1.jpg )
776369

We are who we are, and because we are that guy, we want to sample all we can from the great sharky buffet that is life.

We got options, but we're not defined by them.
>>
No. 776385 ID: 398fe1

>>776350
Aw, I guess that's a no. Tell her yeah you just went on a date with Rosie and it went pretty well. You were just wondering if she was interested, guess not.
>>
No. 776387 ID: fd5137

>Don't you have alternative options
man yeah you're kinda spoiled for choice to be honest, I suppose asking a bunch of people to see how you react and they react is just a good way of testing the waters as it were.

Anyway serious matters now; magic and spikes and merfolk activities
>>
No. 784233 ID: ca0e20
File 148848880145.png - (61.62KB , 800x600 , 075.png )
784233

>well truth be told...
>Aw, I guess that's a no. Tell her yeah you just went on a date with Rosie and it went pretty well. You were just wondering if she was interested, guess not.
>man yeah you're kinda spoiled for choice to be honest

Finnelope: "I'm a shark."

Ammy: "Careful. You're not trying to be a "legend", are you?"

Finnelope: "No, nothing like that! I just found out that my friends were interested in me and I just came back from a date with Rosie. We're giving polygamy a shot and I wanted to make sure I wasn't leaving anyone else out."

Ammy: "... your friends?"

Finnelope: "Well, three of them. The best ones, really."

Ammy: "... alright."

I think she might have rolled her eyes at me?

Finnelope: "What?"

Ammy: "No need to worry."

>Anyway serious matters now; magic and spikes and merfolk activities

Finnelope: "... Alright. Anyway, I'm ready to go."

Ammy: "Lie on your back comfortably and close your eyes. You don't have to close your eyes but it's better if you do."

I comply.
>>
No. 784234 ID: ca0e20
File 148848880679.gif - (373.19KB , 800x600 , 076.gif )
784234

Ammy walks next to the bed I'm on and puts a book on the center table, still reading something from it. She then turns to me, puts her legs together and holds out her arms in front of her, palm hovering over me. Slowly, she moves her hands away from one another and as she does... Her hands are glowing?!

>Dialogue.

Finnelope: "Oh! And uh... is this astro-projection thing going to hurt at all?"

Ammy: "... No. Now would be a good time to close your eyes."

I am thorn between looking at glowing apparently magic hands and closing my eyes, but decide to follow instruction to stay on the safe side.
>>
No. 784235 ID: ca0e20
File 148848881104.png - (466.04KB , 800x600 , 077.png )
784235

Suddenly I feel like I'm sleeping. This familiar disconnect of consciousness. But I also feel like my body is supported. I can feel a ticklish sensation all around the top of my head. Like feathers brushing against my brain, but with a lack of sensitivity that ticklish part usually have.
>>
No. 784236 ID: ca0e20
File 148848881658.png - (92.22KB , 800x600 , 078.png )
784236

I wake up.

I sit up to see that I am now in a small dark room with brooms and mops and buckets and-

... This is a closet.

These things don't work underwater...

Ammy: "Finn, how are you feeling? You should be in a closet."
>>
No. 784241 ID: 0b99d7

>>784236
I get the feeling there's a joke in here somewhere.
Yeah you're in a closet, that's not underwater?
also try and pick up a broom, for magic science!
>>
No. 784246 ID: 9145ba

Come out of the closet, Finn.
>>
No. 784251 ID: 15a025

Grab the broom in case you need something to defend yourself with.
>>
No. 784258 ID: 398fe1

The whole point of astral projection was that it's safe.

Look out of the closet.
>>
No. 784263 ID: 9876c4

>>784246
Has to be done sooner or later.
>>
No. 784267 ID: ba506f

I feel confused as while yes I am in a closet I have to wonder who the hell would keep a mop and bucket underwater?
>>
No. 784273 ID: 91ee5f

>>784234
Glorious underboob.

>>784236
>"Finn, how are you feeling? You should be in a closet."
"Do you want me to come out of the closet? I mean, it was going to happen sooner or later since I'm trying to do polygamy with my friends, but I didn't think I would literally be coming out of a closet."
>>
No. 784305 ID: a363ac

>>784236
"I am not sure if I want to come out of the closet the closet is safe and doesn't judge me."
>>
No. 792019 ID: ca0e20
File 149098866784.png - (91.53KB , 800x600 , 079.png )
792019

>Glorious underboob.

Oh yes.

>Yeah you're in a closet, that's not underwater?
>I feel confused as while yes I am in a closet I have to wonder who the hell would keep a mop and bucket underwater?

I am still underwater. That's why it's odd that this closet has things that wouldn't really work underwater. I don't know why they have these here.

>try and pick up a broom, for magic science!
>Grab the broom in case you need something to defend yourself with.

I reach for the broom but my hand just goes through. No idea why I'm not floating down.
>>
No. 792020 ID: ca0e20
File 149098867393.png - (64.74KB , 800x600 , 080.png )
792020

>I get the feeling there's a joke in here somewhere.
>Come out of the closet, Finn.
>Has to be done sooner or later.
>"Do you want me to come out of the closet? I mean, it was going to happen sooner or later since I'm trying to do polygamy with my friends, but I didn't think I would literally be coming out of a closet."
>"I am not sure if I want to come out of the closet the closet is safe and doesn't judge me."

I didn't know I was hiding it, but anyways.

Finnelope: "Ammy, I have a confession to make. I'm bisexual."

Ammy: "... Finn this isn't the time and you're already told m-"

Finnelope: "-I'm just letting you know that I'm coming out of the closet, is all!"

My jokes are so silly. Teehee!

Ammy: "Wait! Don't be hasty! You have to make sure the coast is clear. If you get spotted, they can still call their mages and perform a scry banishment."

Finnelope: "Oh. Good to know."

Ammy: "I know, things were rushed and more time to explain to you how things works would have been better. But you should be able to stay undetected from afar. No one will see you from the end of a hallway, for example. but if you're in the same room as another, they will see you. Albeit a bit transparent."
>>
No. 792021 ID: ca0e20
File 149098868071.png - (92.24KB , 800x600 , 081.png )
792021

>Look out of the closet.

I peek out. It's looking like hallways.

Finnelope: "Coast looks clear."

Ammy: "Good. Now make your way to some stairs. You need to descend."

Finnelope: "Stairs? Do these people know we're underwater?"

Ammy: "Yes. They are fanatical of surface beings and simulate as much of their design as they can. Save for some things that are counter intuitive underwater."

Finnelope: "They had a broom in the closet."

Ammy: "It's for show."
>>
No. 792022 ID: ca0e20
File 149098868604.png - (73.10KB , 800x600 , 082.png )
792022

I swim out of the closet, and start making my way down the corridor to my right. Once I approach the second door, I see, what looks to be, a pair of merfolk guards turning the corner at the end of the corridor and walking my way!
>>
No. 792027 ID: b15da4

Double back and dive into the first door with wild abandon!
>>
No. 792034 ID: ba506f

can we walk through walls? if so pop into that wall there and see if the room on the other side is clear then bypass guards.
>>
No. 792049 ID: 398fe1

>>792034
We could also try the floor or ceiling.
>>
No. 792287 ID: a7e5d6

Why do we need stairs? Aren't we incorporeal? Just float down through the floor head first so you can scout ahead.
>>
No. 792425 ID: 15a025

Call Raven and ask her and her buddy rip for some stealth advice.
>>
No. 793120 ID: ca0e20
File 149124960068.gif - (283.18KB , 800x600 , 083.gif )
793120

>Double back and dive into the first door with wild abandon!
>can we walk through walls? if so pop into that wall there and see if the room on the other side is clear then bypass guards.
>We could also try the floor or ceiling.
>Just float down through the floor head first so you can scout ahead.

I turn around and make my way to the first door. I feel the walls and floor and I can't go through either. Still not sure why. When I get to the door, I reach to open it and my hand just goes through. Confused, I try to do the same with the wall next to it and I still can't pass through it. After this quick experiment, I dive in with a last glance behind me. The guards still looks relaxed.

I land on the other side and lean against the wall next to the door and I listen. No commotion on the other side. I should be able to wait for them to pass by.

>Call Raven

The weird bird in my contacts? I don't know her buddies. I reach for my phone, but while I can feel a phone in my pocket, I can't actually put my hand in my pocket. Like my clothes and phone are part of myself. This feels really weird.
>>
No. 793121 ID: ca0e20
File 149124960617.png - (75.94KB , 800x600 , 084.png )
793121

Female Voice: "*Gasp*"
>>
No. 793122 ID: ca0e20
File 149124961410.png - (79.97KB , 800x600 , 085.png )
793122

I turn my head to see in the room and find that there's a female Merfolk in this room... A very female Merfolk.

Female Merfolk: "W- What are you?!"
>>
No. 793123 ID: 15a025

We are a mythical ghost shark!
>>
No. 793124 ID: 3583d1

Ohhhhh myyyyy...

Well hello there beautiful lady, might you be able to assist me?
>>
No. 793125 ID: 0555b9

I'm the ghost of libido past! Tonight you will be visited by three spirits - all of them me - and they will teach you the true meaning of climax!
>>
No. 793126 ID: 9876c4

>>793125
Are we doing this?

Fuck it, let's try.
>>
No. 793133 ID: 398fe1

Guys no we can't even touch her.

Just introduce yourself as a wandering ghost shark. This place is very new to you, you've never gone this deep into the ocean before.
>>
No. 793135 ID: 0555b9

>>793133
No, but she can touch herself.
>>
No. 793139 ID: 91ee5f

>>793133
This is the smart thing to do.
>>
No. 793143 ID: 144af2

>>793139
Since when has TGchan ever decided to do the SMART thing?
>>
No. 793152 ID: 91ee5f

>>793143
Anytime there's a quest that involves careful planning a strategy.

Anytime there's a quest that doesn't involve that, smart choices never get made.
>>
No. 793153 ID: ba506f

>>793133
this works
>>
No. 793155 ID: 937438

BATSHARK
>>
No. 793376 ID: ca0e20
File 149133245067.png - (57.32KB , 800x600 , 086.png )
793376

>I'm the ghost of libido past! Tonight you will be visited by three spirits - all of them me - and they will teach you the true meaning of climax!
>Are we doing this? Fuck it, let's try.
>Guys no we can't even touch her.
>>
No. 793377 ID: ca0e20
File 149133245475.png - (74.20KB , 800x600 , 087.png )
793377

>We are a mythical ghost shark!
>Well hello there beautiful lady, might you be able to assist me?
>Just introduce yourself as a wandering ghost shark. This place is very new to you, you've never gone this deep into the ocean before.
>This is the smart thing to do.
>this works

Finnelope: "Uuh, hi! I'm a wandering ghost shark. This place is very new to me. Do you think you could assist me?"

Female Merfolk: "A- a shark?! But- but sharks are suppose to be soulless killing monsters! You're c... This doesn't make any sense!"

Female Merfolk: "You want me to help you? I hope it's not for revenge. I couldn't hurt anyone!"
>>
No. 793379 ID: 0555b9

>>793376
You're right, Finn. Just give up because of a little obstacle like that. You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream!
No. Man up, and communicate your passion through the power of words. You have the soul of a (bunch of wannabe) poet(s), and you are up to the challenge! Do it, man!
"Long ago I shared a forbidden love with a maiden of the mer-people. Alas, her father found out and we were separated for good. I died a lonely heartbroken spirit, cursed to wander the sea looking for my beloved. Yet, I feel like she is very near... Could her spirit she be within something in this room? Within... someone?"
>>
No. 793380 ID: 9876c4

>Who's got 2 thumbs and forgot what we were looking for?

ayyyyyyTHIS GUY!
>>
No. 793389 ID: 41462d

It sounds like she's either sheltered, or there's some heavy propaganda going on here. It's in your best interest to keep up this charade, because she's gullible either way.

"'Soulless killing monsters'"? Lady I am the ghost of a shark who was murdered by merpeople. Do you see me spewing hate speech?

Anyways, I need to find what they did with my body, or my soul will never rest. Unless you want your place to be haunted for all eternity, it's in your best interest to make sure I get buried."
>>
No. 793395 ID: 027085

Oh no, that's not correct at all. A shark would never hurt someone, unless they themselves were attacked first. And I think you are much more than just "cute."
>>
No. 793396 ID: 398fe1

>>793377
Tell her you died horribly but it wasn't anyone's fault, so you're not that kind of ghost. You just had an unfulfilled wish; to find out more about the merfolk! If she helps you with that you can move on and rest in peace.
>>
No. 793400 ID: 91ee5f

>>793377
>A- a shark?! But- but sharks are suppose to be soulless killing monsters!
Start crying and tell her that's racist and you've never killed anyone and now you're dead and then you became a ghost and now you met this mean girl that's accusing you of being a murderer and it really hurts your feelings! WAAAAH!!!!! D-':>
>>
No. 793405 ID: ba506f

>>793380
we looking for prof that the mer people are doing something shady.

>>793377
anyways, tell her that doesn't sound like a very nice thing to say. That and that you're not one hundred percent sure where you are our how you got here, but seeing how your see through you're guessing you're dead. Then ask if she knows where you are.
>>
No. 793428 ID: 70983e

>>793400
>Tgchan Pickup Lines 101: Call her a racist!
Back to remedial classes for you.

Give her your most charming smile. Nothing bad could be hiding behind those shiny teeth!
Except yesterday's chum.
>>
No. 793549 ID: 8111b6

"I'm no killer, but I've been known to slay a few ladies." Wink. Finger guns.

"Seriously, though, sorry to intrude. I'll leave you be in a moment."
>>
No. 793647 ID: 010e5b
 

Romance her with the dance of your people!
>>
No. 797273 ID: ca0e20
File 149279936441.png - (64.62KB , 800x600 , 088.png )
797273

>Who's got 2 thumbs and forgot what we were looking for?
>we looking for proof that the mer people are doing something shady.

Ammy just said that we were looking for stairs going down for now. Shady things do usually happens below the sand.

>Tgchan Pickup Lines 101: Call her a racist!
>Back to remedial classes for you.
>It sounds like she's either sheltered, or there's some heavy propaganda going on here. It's in your best interest to keep up this charade, because she's gullible either way.

I opt to avoid accusing her. It's obvious she was misled.

>Dialogues x5
>Give her your most charming smile. Nothing bad could be hiding behind those shiny teeth!

Finnelope: "No, don't worry! I'm no killer, but I've been known to slay a few ladies."

I wink while doing fingers gun. She furrows her brow slightly.
>>
No. 797274 ID: ca0e20
File 149279936995.png - (68.75KB , 800x600 , 089.png )
797274

Finnelope: "Seriously, though, sorry to intrude. And I'm not that kind of ghost! I... died horribly but it wasn't anyone's fault. The reason I'm still around was because, long ago I shared a forbidden love with a maiden of the mer-people. Alas, her father found out and we were separated for good. I died a lonely heartbroken spirit, cursed to wander the sea looking for my beloved."

Finnelope: "I think. I'm not actually sure where I am right now. Being dead isn't as straight forward as they say."

Female Merfolk: "Oh! That's so sad! But... you loved a merfolk? I never heard of a relationship between our kinds..."

Finnelope: "There are people that disapproved, but I will never deny my love for her."

I close my eyes and hold a fist to my chest.

Female Merfolk: "Oh... I sure hope that you find her then. She would be a ghost too right?"

Finnelope: "She could be. Yet, I feel like she is very near... Could her spirit she be within something in this room? Within... someone?"
>>
No. 797275 ID: ca0e20
File 149279937260.png - (47.01KB , 800x600 , 090.png )
797275

She looks around a bit, then grabs a pillow shaped like a star.

Female Merfolk: "Does it feel like she would be in here? I've had this pillow since I was small and it's always felt special to me."

...

Finnelope: "Um, by the way. Do you know where I am?"

Female Merfolk: "Oh! Right! We're in Poseidon's Palace! Your girlfriend must have been important if she was here! I mean... maybe not, but she could have been!"

Finnelope: "She was very important. The most important to me."

Her eyes lit up with romantic awe.
>>
No. 797276 ID: ca0e20
File 149279937656.png - (58.21KB , 800x600 , 091.png )
797276

Finnelope: "As for sharks, we would never hurt someone. Unless we, ourselves, were attacked first. And I think you are much more than just "cute". I especially could never hurt you!"

She looks a bit confused for a moment

Female Merfolk: "I thought you were looking for your girlfriend?!"

Finnelope: "You know when I said I felt her presence?"

I approach her as she waits for what I'm about to say next, holding up her pillow.

Finnelope: "I don't think she's in your pillow. I think she's hiding behind it. Right now."

Female Merfolk: "......... *GAAAAAASSSSP!* But! But!...... I'm not a necrophiliac..."

Ammy: "Finn... I thought you were in danger for a moment and this is what you do? You have to descend."
>>
No. 797277 ID: b15da4

I'm not a corpse, girl! I'm not even corporeal!

What's your name? ...(regardless of answer) Yes.. that was her name too... Our bond transcends life and death. Let us share one last kiss, so I may find peace at last.
After you share a ghostly kiss, slip back out the door. Or the floor?
>>
No. 797284 ID: b692f9

"I'm sure, you are my love. Reincarnated perhaps? But nonetheless I sense my love's spirit within you. Do you remember me at all? My name when we loved each other Finnegan von Siorc, and I have not forgotten the nights we shared together....

But alas i feel my spirit being pulled elsewhere! Indeed I do not know why but my soul must depart this place, look for me my love, should you ever chance to leave this castle, find me! Gooood Byeeeee my Loooove!"

Then make a ghostly retreat and continue looking for whatever it is we are here for
>>
No. 797315 ID: 398fe1

>>797276
Ah, forbidden love! Then I must depart.
>>
No. 797373 ID: 93f07c

>>797276
"I am wounded. I am no cadaver to warrant such harsh words. I am but a spirit with no body (to love), and thus above moral degeneracy of the flesh. Soul on soul action cannot be compared to the vile necrophilia."
>>
No. 797382 ID: 15a025

Whops, it seems she has descend down a bit. Where might we find some stairs?
>>
No. 797394 ID: e12db1

Before you go, try to hold her hands.
>>
No. 804384 ID: ca0e20
File 149573587975.png - (55.57KB , 800x600 , 092.png )
804384

>Dialoguex2

Finnelope: "I'm not a corpse! I'm not even corporeal! I am no cadaver to warrant such harsh words! I am wounded by them though..."

Female Merfolk: "B-but! I thought it was just for dead people. There's no word for it for ghost! ...I think. I should ask the elders later..."

Finnelope: "Uhh, no need! I am but a spirit with no body to love, and thus above moral degeneracy of the flesh. Soul on soul action cannot be compared to the vile necrophilia."

She lowers her head, pensive.

Female Merfolk: "... Maybe..."

>Dialoguex2
>Before you go, try to hold her hands.

Finnelope: "What is your name?"

Female Merfolk: "... Shelly."

Finnelope: "You even have her name!"

She gently gasps. At this point she must have swallowed a lot of water.

Finnelope: "My name, when we loved each other, was Finnegan von Siorc! Do you remember me at all?"

She searches her mind.

Shelly: "I... No. I never seen a shark before!"

Finnelope: "... That's ok. I have not forgotten the nights we shared together..." She blushes. "And I know our bond transcends life and death."
>>
No. 804385 ID: ca0e20
File 149573588362.png - (41.49KB , 800x600 , 093.png )
804385

Finnelope: "Let us share one last kiss, so I may find peace at last."

She immediately shows signs of nervousness, but as I get closer, she doesn't pull back. She even leans forward a very small distance. I raise my hand and look at her hand to show I want to grab hers and she copies my movement. As our hands gets closer and come into contact... My hand goes through hers. I pause. She looks a bit disappointed. Knowing the kiss won't work, I still get close to her face to show I haven't changed my mind. She plays along. We hold our mouths together and...

Make... kissing movements with our mouth? Nothing connect and this feel awkward. This is still romantic though, right?!?

>Ah, forbidden love! Then I must depart.
>After you share a ghostly kiss, slip back out the door. Or the floor?
>make a ghostly retreat and continue looking for whatever it is we are here for

We move a little bit away from one another. She looks even more disappointed than before.

Finnelope: "It kills me all over again that I can't be with you again. But alas I feel my spirit being pulled elsewhere! Indeed I do not know why, but my soul must depart this place. Look for me my love, should you ever chance to leave this castle, find me!"

Shelly: "F-Finnegan." she say, softly.
>>
No. 804386 ID: ca0e20
File 149573588605.png - (65.11KB , 800x600 , 094.png )
804386

Finnelope: "Gooood Byeeeee my Loooove!"

I awkwardly stomp on the floor as I walk back. Solid like the wall before. I try not to let it deterred me as I dive back outside through the door. Coast is clear. I start walking down the hall. Looking for some stairs.
>>
No. 804387 ID: ca0e20
File 149573589090.png - (71.21KB , 800x600 , 095.png )
804387

Ammy: "Have you finished your attempts to flirt with the enemy, Finn?"

Finnelope: "... I'm sure there are stairs around here."

Ammy: "There are. And I should tell you that this spell is peculiar. You can pass through thin objects, which include biological beings. The walls and floors of this palace are made of thick stones. You still need to navigate the halls and use doors... Some of your essence have been sent to this palace with this ritual."

Finnelope: "... that sounds... safe?"

Ammy: "It is. Safer than physically being there... just tell me if one of the mages have a dark red gem with them."

Finnelope: "what-"

Ammy: "-Do not worry, stay focused."
>>
No. 804388 ID: ca0e20
File 149573589462.png - (73.29KB , 800x600 , 096.png )
804388

I finally find some stairs and tell Ammy about it. In the lower floor, Ammy guides me around once she recognize the interior from her previous scrying. I notice a lack of guards here. I eventually reach a single door at the end of a short hallway.

Ammy: "There. I have never been this close to this door, let alone through it. But I followed a group there once. Be careful Finn."
>>
No. 804389 ID: ca0e20
File 149573589746.png - (91.03KB , 800x600 , 097.png )
804389

The door looks to have a couple of different locks. Old medieval lock, waterproof electric lock, a Boss door lock, a small Rube Goldberg device lock with a missing piece, a riddle... A picture of a smiling Merfolk?

It could take a while to get through it and will take a lot of investigating and puzzle solving skills to get through.
>>
No. 804390 ID: ca0e20
File 149573590195.png - (92.89KB , 800x600 , 098.png )
804390

I slowly, but forcefully mash my face against it.

I can get through, but it's slower than a normal door. Like I'm trying to walk into a marshmallow. But it gives in after some second and I pop onto the other side.
>>
No. 804391 ID: ca0e20
File 149573590451.png - (105.02KB , 800x600 , 099.png )
804391

Oh...

There are empty cages here... and some sort of contraption with a grove in a shape that looks like it would hold someone with a tail and a... shark fin.

Coming from the SOUTH door, there's a door to the WEST covered by those plastic flaps and a normal door to the EAST off-screen.
>>
No. 804392 ID: ba506f

look past the west door to see what you see but go east.
>>
No. 804400 ID: 3ce125

>>804392
Yeah.
>>
No. 804401 ID: 9876c4

Read obvious cluesheet/notice by the table.

For that matter, what's ON the table? Zipties?
>>
No. 804403 ID: 91ee5f

>>804391
Read what's on the sign under the "muzzle your shark" poster.

>Doors
There's also a door up to the north where the cages are.
>>
No. 804525 ID: 6f97db

Hmm. I thought they didn't have sharks down here. Guess that poster proves otherwise!

Check the west door first. And then east. Seems there's also a door to the north behind the cages?
>>
No. 804769 ID: 15a025

Take a peep through the west door.
>>
No. 817299 ID: ca0e20
File 150066000262.png - (76.00KB , 800x600 , 100.png )
817299

>Hmm. I thought they didn't have sharks down here. Guess that poster proves otherwise!

Well, the reason I'm here is to figure out if the Merfolk are really taking our fins for Shark Fin Soup. This area being behind a locked door, I assume it's off limit to most people. Including Merfolk that are not part of the personnel.

>look past the west door to see what you see
>Yeah.
>Check the west door first.
>Take a peep through the west door.

I try to move the flaps and forget my hands go through. I, uhh... look through instead... I see a big door. Like a garage door? Maybe it somehow connects to the outside. I also see a box with the top part open, but I can't see what is inside from here. Some lockers... Not much else.
>>
No. 817300 ID: ca0e20
File 150066001151.png - (78.94KB , 800x600 , 101.png )
817300

>For that matter, what's ON the table? Zipties?

It just looks like cuts and stuff. This table have seen some use.

>Read obvious cluesheet/notice by the table.
>Read what's on the sign under the "muzzle your shark" poster.

Shark Handling Instructions -Don't trust Sharks: Some might act like they are afraid and vulnerable. This is a ruse they developed to trick weak-minded Merfolk. -Muzzle the shark: Sharks are vicious and will rip and tear your throat out. They only lust for blood. -Shark Disposal: Once the shark's fin have been properly processed, the shark itself becomes completely useless. Place the shark in the chute compartment - by force if necessary - close the door and flip the switch to activate it. Wait for the green light to light up and press the button. The shark will be humanely disposed of. -Merfolk are not Barbaric: We do not stoop to the level of those beasts. The chute will give them another life. It's the least we can do for their pitiful existence. It's our right to be above them, but we are still merciful. -Deliver the Fins to the Kitchen: Once a box is filled, close it and send it to the kitchen. Then process the next subjects.

I...
>>
No. 817301 ID: ca0e20
File 150066001992.png - (58.50KB , 800x600 , 102.png )
817301

... I don't understand. What sharks have they met that makes them think we're like this? Are Merfolk insane?!
>>
No. 817302 ID: ca0e20
File 150066002662.png - (76.78KB , 800x600 , 103.png )
817302

>There's also a door up to the north where the cages are.
>Seems there's also a door to the north behind the cages?

Oh yeah. I go check and... I found the chute.
>>
No. 817303 ID: ca0e20
File 150066002939.png - (120.91KB , 800x600 , 104.png )
817303

>but go east
>And then east.

...

... ok... I don't feel well, but I have to keep moving.
>>
No. 817304 ID: ca0e20
File 150066003547.png - (86.17KB , 800x600 , 105.png )
817304

I go through the door to the east. A Merfolk guard is tapping away at a waterproof phone. He seems to be positioned in such a way that he'd expect people to come from the other side and has not noticed me yet.

Ammy: "......-+@&fffffFFFFFFFIIIiiiIIInnnEEEEeeee!!*-_......"

What?! Ammy's voice sounded really messed up there! I try whispering to her.

Finn: "Ammy?"

No response.
>>
No. 817313 ID: 3583d1

Oh crap... We should probably get out here... Is there anyway we can... Astral project ourselves back into our body?
>>
No. 817314 ID: 91ee5f

>>817300
This proves that Merfolk are a bunch of racists and kidnappers and murderers!

And.....this might explain what happened to Gerald's friend, Jolene. She disappeared mysteriously and hasn't answered any texts on her phone, so the Merfolk might've taken her!

>>817304
>What?! Ammy's voice sounded really messed up there!
Uh oh! I think that means you've entered an area that blocks her from talking to you! Try going back to where you were earlier!

Once you can get back in contact with her, tell her to pull you back! You've seen enough to confirm her suspicions of the Merfolk doing shady things, so there's no need for you to stay here any longer!
>>
No. 817315 ID: 3ce125

>>817304
Nope, go back. You need to get out of here, you confirmed what you needed to. As you backtrack, continue to try to contact Ammy. She needs to pull you back out.
>>
No. 817318 ID: 9876c4

Let's be bold, and see if we can find some more ironclad evidence.
>>
No. 817321 ID: be0718

Go down the chute! You're incorporeal, you must see this 'new life' they speak of!
>>
No. 817323 ID: 3ce125

Oh, and as for why they're doing this? Whoever's in charge of the Merfolk must really like shark fin soup and has been lying to the people collecting fins. War might not be necessary, all that needs to be done is reveal the truth to the merfolk. Though, depending on how difficult it is to organize a diplomatic mission that won't just be slaughtered by their army before it reaches the public, war might be needed to simply get into a position where we can talk to their people.
>>
No. 817327 ID: 91ee5f

>>817321
Look at this: >>817302 . That little rectangle in the middle of the circle looks like the blades for a blender. Even if he's incorporeal, going into a blender is going to give him nightmares!

If you want go search something, let's look in the box and lockers here: >>817299 . Those are less likely to leave Finn scarred for life!
>>
No. 817335 ID: f076ad

Move carefully not to be spotted and take a close look at the thingy attached to the guard's belt. It might have some important info written on it, or perhaps it's an ID, which would tell us exactly who these guys work for.

Afterwards retreat and return. Our mission is complete.
>>
No. 817339 ID: df00b4

>>817301
Its called propaganda Fin. Lies they tell themselves and others to make it look and sound like their horrible atrocities are good and serve a purpose, delude there people into believing they are superior and are in the right.

>>817304
Fuck this, we can't actually bring any physical evidence with us and we've already seen more then enough to confirm our suspicions.
Lets quit while we're ahead and get while the getting is still possible and safe.
>>
No. 817638 ID: 15a025

Their waterproof phone might be messing with your ability to communicate with Ammy. Try leaving the room and see what happens?
>>
No. 817727 ID: 600f38

>>817339
Go back and check out the chute. You may be able to get outside that way.

Alternatively, use your most gravelly voice to say "Mmmmuuurrrrdeeeerrreeeeerrr...." while approaching the guard.
>>
No. 817730 ID: 3ce125

>>817327
The chute isn't open. That's a handle.
>>
No. 820790 ID: 2d39a9

>>817727
Supporting the first suggestion.
>>
No. 820883 ID: 9b80a5

go and seduce the guard and take his phone and wallet in the afterglow
>>
No. 820884 ID: 91ee5f

>>820883
Rinn is incorporeal, he can't do that.
>>
No. 820885 ID: 91ee5f

>>820884
*Finn

Stupid autocorrect. )-:<
>>
No. 820886 ID: 9b80a5

well thats why you use a fleshlight or a dildo and then the guard will owe you a "favor" :P (jk obvs)
>>
No. 820933 ID: ca0e20
File 150213247570.png - (105.94KB , 800x600 , 106.png )
820933

>And.....this might explain what happened to Gerald's friend, Jolene. She disappeared mysteriously and hasn't answered any texts on her phone, so the Merfolk might've taken her!

Oh no...

>Move carefully not to be spotted and take a close look at the thingy attached to the guard's belt. It might have some important info written on it, or perhaps it's an ID, which would tell us exactly who these guys work for.

I sneak closer to the guard and look at his card. Looks to be some kind of security card with a magnetic strip. From this side, I can't read the tiny texts.

>Oh crap... We should probably get out here... Is there anyway we can... Astral project ourselves back into our body?
>Uh oh! I think that means you've entered an area that blocks her from talking to you! Try going back to where you were earlier! Once you can get back in contact with her, tell her to pull you back! You've seen enough to confirm her suspicions of the Merfolk doing shady things, so there's no need for you to stay here any longer!
>Nope, go back. You need to get out of here, you confirmed what you needed to. As you backtrack, continue to try to contact Ammy. She needs to pull you back out.
>retreat and return. Our mission is complete.
>Fuck this, we can't actually bring any physical evidence with us and we've already seen more then enough to confirm our suspicions. Lets quit while we're ahead and get while the getting is still possible and safe.
>Their waterproof phone might be messing with your ability to communicate with Ammy. Try leaving the room and see what happens?

I sneak back to the other room. Once I'm there I try Ammy again.

Finnelope: "Ammy...?"

She doesn't say a word nor make a sound. I move closer to the center of the room when I hear sounds coming from the south door.

*Click* *KrrrrrRRrrr* *Beep Beep Boop*

Uhhh! I think someone is unlocking the complicated door!

>Go down the chute! You're incorporeal, you must see this 'new life' they speak of!
>Go back and check out the chute. You may be able to get outside that way.

I move over to the chute! I try the handle at the bottom of the door but I just go through. I press my hands on the center of the door as hard as I can. Like the complicated door, I slowly sink into it!
>>
No. 820934 ID: ca0e20
File 150213248146.png - (56.08KB , 800x600 , 107.png )
820934

After a bit of struggling, I am now within a small compartment. Seems like there's another door on the opposite side from the door I just went through. This one does not seem to have any kind of handles. I think I could go through this one too.

Finnelope: "Ammy, can you hear me?"

Nothing.

I start hearing sounds from the previous room. They are voices! But it's all too muffled for me to make anything out...

What should I do?
>>
No. 820939 ID: 9b80a5

they could be looking for you after that merfolk lady most likely snitched on yo ass about there being a bad ass ghost shark here
>>
No. 820941 ID: 0d4933

The chute is a meat grinder. You know that, right?

Who knows what physical trauma does to an Astral form!
>>
No. 820945 ID: ba506f

well unless you find a way to hear what they're saying in the other room I say pop out the other side and see what's on that side of the room.
>>
No. 820949 ID: 3ce125

>>820934
Sink your head into the side of the compartment until your ear is close enough to the open air for you to hear them.
>>
No. 821083 ID: f076ad

>>820949
This.
>>
No. 821111 ID: ca0e20
File 150222114322.png - (61.37KB , 800x600 , 108.png )
821111

>they could be looking for you after that merfolk lady most likely snitched on yo ass about there being a bad ass ghost shark here

As long as she called me a badass, I'll forgive her.

>The chute is a meat grinder. You know that, right?

I don't know it, but I'm definitely paranoid about it. That handle spooked me! Even though I tried to use it to open the hatch...

>well unless you find a way to hear what they're saying in the other room...
>Sink your head into the side of the compartment until your ear is close enough to the open air for you to hear them.
>This.

You mean open water? Wait... Mmmh.

I push my head against the door to try and get my ear through. I stop pushing once I start hearing the previous room clearly... Seems like they stopped talking, but I can still hear distant sounds. I think they are in another room. Maybe over the flaps with the big door. I now hear some kind of water-proof electric motor sound. Might be said door opening...

Should I go back into the previous room, go forward into the unknown or wait a bit more?
>>
No. 821114 ID: ba506f

head into the next room on the other side of the chute. See where it leads.
>>
No. 821116 ID: f076ad

Go to the previous room enough to check if the coast is clear. If it's clear, then try to run out through the complicated door. And run back in the direction of the closet where you started.
>>
No. 821118 ID: be0718

Go forth and multiply into itty bitty shark chunks.
>>
No. 821174 ID: 9b80a5

step 1: see the mutilated corpses of your bretheren and become permanantly scarred
step 2: start a intense training montage and become a masked vigilante shark (i suggest your outfit would be like robin hood or a musketeer type of costume with a red domino mask)
step 3: come back and defeat the guards in an epic adventure with a few people of your choosing (id guggest-magic-mc-giant-boobs cause she said they also had mages) in a musketeers type of uniform to avenge your fallen comrades and go to usurp the king
step 4: become ledgendary kings / queens and make the ocean okay again without ya know murdering the sapient speicies for food
>>
No. 821528 ID: 9876c4

>>821516
It is rare that a post tries to jump the shark in so many senses.
>>
No. 823556 ID: ca0e20
File 150307328321.png - (73.18KB , 800x600 , 109.png )
823556

>head into the next room on the other side of the chute. See where it leads.
>Go forth and multiply into itty bitty shark chunks.
>Go to the previous room enough to check if the coast is clear. If it's clear, then try to run out through the complicated door. And run back in the direction of the closet where you started.

I'm still scared that this chute leads to a grinder and will mentally hurt me so I decide to push my head in further to see if the coast is clear. From this angle, it seems like it is. I push all the way and I am now in the previous room again. I sneak over to the end of the cages and look toward the door flaps and see a Merfolk bringing a box in from the big door. From here, I think that the Merfolk will not be able to spot my ghosty self. So I sneak over the complicated door. I put both of my hands on the door and prepare to push.
>>
No. 823557 ID: ca0e20
File 150307328710.png - (73.89KB , 800x600 , 110.png )
823557

Female Voice: You there!
>>
No. 823558 ID: ca0e20
File 150307329064.png - (96.84KB , 800x600 , 111.png )
823558

I turn to see an female merfolk entering the room! Where did she come from!? I start feeling physically uncomfortable.
>>
No. 823559 ID: be0718

Laugh at her because everyone will think she's talking to thin air. Then make like a shark and GET OUTTA THERE!
>>
No. 823561 ID: 91ee5f

>>823558
Uh oh! A Mage! She's going to do a scry banishment on you!

.....which would actually help, since you're trying to leave, but it would probably be better to avoid it anyways!

Dang it, Ammy, why didn't you tell Finn how to end the astral projection so that he could come back to his body?!
>>
No. 823566 ID: 79756e

Oh well. I guess we've been discovered. Time to flirt our way out of trouble!

Take off your pants, then turn to her and ask if she's talking to you while posing naked proudly.

Perhaps this will distract her and give you enough time to lean back on the door and escape in time.
>>
No. 823570 ID: 3ce125

>>823558
Tell her that what they are doing here is seriously fucked up.
>>
No. 823590 ID: ba56e6

>>823558
Whip out your dick(s?) and masturbate furiously to distract her.
>>
No. 823614 ID: 42770e

Don't flirt or do anything lewd or vulgar. Some...problem voices are suggesting that to cause chaos.

Instead, in your fury, say that what is going on here isn't just 'fucked up', there ware words for this kind of thing. Words like 'atrocity' and 'crimes against sentience' and 'casus belli'.
>>
No. 823617 ID: ba506f

pretend that you can't hear her well and push through that wall cause fuck that shit.
>>
No. 823855 ID: 9b80a5

ok 2 options stall for time and pray she wont notice you pushing through
the other is to jus PUSH LIKE THERE WAS A ANGY MOB AFTER YOU
>>
No. 823856 ID: 9b80a5

she probably wont banish you cause you know too much she could straight up kill your soul and leave your body a hollowed husk and you'd essentially be dead so do something to try to get away away from her
>>
No. 823872 ID: 15a025

Swim away Finn!
>>
No. 823935 ID: 9b80a5

also the rest of the mages will know and anyone else in earshot of her cause i doubt no one beleives shes a mage and can see peeps doing things like this
>>
No. 824577 ID: ca0e20

This has been addressed in the disthread, but I think I have to say it here since it's easy for things to get lost in disthreads.

Shark Quest is not a lewd quest.

I know the spoiler text in the first post said it could get lewd, but it came from genuine uncertainties about how I wanted the quest to be. But since, I figured I'd rather not put lewd scenes in Shark Quest.

The spoiler text, alongside the skimpy outfits, probably misled some of you. So I'm sorry about that. But while the outfits will remain, they will generally always cover character's bits. Porn and full nudity can happen outside of the quest if I feel like it.

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99036.html

>>
No. 833549 ID: ca0e20
File 150671242330.png - (64.73KB , 800x600 , 112.png )
833549

>Uh oh! A Mage! She's going to do a scry banishment on you! .....which would actually help, since you're trying to leave, but it would probably be better to avoid it anyways!
>she probably wont banish you cause you know too much she could straight up kill your soul and leave your body a hollowed husk and you'd essentially be dead so do something to try to get away away from her

Oh gods no...!

>Dang it, Ammy, why didn't you tell Finn how to end the astral projection so that he could come back to his body?!

I think she said something about how she has to do it? Had she gone alone, she would have only been able to leave automatically after a predetermined amount of time. Maybe she doesn't know that I'm in danger?!

>lean back on the door and escape.
>Tell her that what they are doing here is seriously fucked up.
> in your fury, say that what is going on here isn't just 'fucked up', there ware words for this kind of thing. Words like 'atrocity' and 'crimes against sentience' and 'casus belli'.
>push through that wall cause fuck that shit.
>stall for time and pray she wont notice you pushing through

I turn quickly and put my back on the door. And start leaning into it. I try to be sublte about it, but I don't think I'm doing a whole lot of progress.

Finnelope: "What you guys are doing here is fucked up!"

She starts slowly making her way towards me.

Female Merfolk Mage: "After all you've done to us?! You sharks are hypocrites."

Finnelope: "What? We didn't do anything! They are lying to you! What is going on here is-"

Female Merfolk Mage: "You're the liar!"

She starts raising her staff.

>make like a shark and GET OUTTA THERE!
>Swim away Finn!
>jus PUSH LIKE THERE WAS A ANGY MOB AFTER YOU

Screw subtlety! I start pushing like there's more than one angry Mage Merfolk lady!

Finnelope: "THE THINGS HAPPENING HERE ARE ATROCITIES!"
>>
No. 833550 ID: ca0e20
File 150671242648.png - (85.75KB , 800x600 , 113.png )
833550

After one big push, I manage to get my upper body through the door, but my legs are still on the other side and I'm upside-down.

Ammy: "...... in, can you hear me?!?!? Finn!?!"

Finnelope: "AMMY, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
>>
No. 833551 ID: ca0e20
File 150671242937.png - (243.41KB , 800x600 , 114.png )
833551

Suddenly, I feel an extremely sharp pain in my foot. A pain I never felt before. I have never been stabbed, but it hurts more than what I thought getting stabbed would feel it. But I also start to feel like the pain is now creeping up my leg. The world around me feels wrong and I'm am aware of the construct of my body. Meat, bones, blood. The feeling in my foot feels everywhere which each seconds that passes.
>>
No. 833552 ID: ca0e20
File 150671243236.png - (63.91KB , 800x600 , 115.png )
833552

Finnelope: "GAAAAASSSP!!!"

I jump up from the bed in Ammy's hut. I breath heavily as I recover from the pain, which seems to be completely gone. Though I still feel the aftershock from it. My leg feeling both numb and tingly at the same time but it starts to feel better already better. Inspecting it, nothing seems to be wrong with it. I let out a sigh of relief but I'm still a bit shook.
>>
No. 833553 ID: ca0e20
File 150671243560.png - (48.69KB , 800x600 , 116.png )
833553

I look to Ammy who's next to the bed, kneeling on the floor. She looks shocked.

Ammy: "F-Finn... I'm so sorry."

She gets up and move to the other side of the room to stand over her counter with one hand on her head.
>>
No. 833554 ID: 3583d1

Collapse into her arms, try not to cry, cry a lot.
>>
No. 833555 ID: be0718

Tell her what you did: You seduced a mermaid, you pissed off a mermaid, fortunately they weren't the same mermaid. The mermaids seem to think the sharks started the feud.
>>
No. 833560 ID: 91ee5f

>>833552
>Inspecting it, nothing seems to be wrong with it.
Nothing you can see! Tell Ammy about it and have her look at your foot to see if that mermaid Mage did something yo you!

>>833553
Also don't forget to tell her about what you saw! Tell her everything!

And then ask her if something happened to her because you lost contact with her!
>>
No. 833568 ID: 100607

Hug her and thank her for saving you. Then explain what happened.
>>
No. 833569 ID: 3ce125

>>833555
She knows that.

>>833553
Tell her the mermaid leadership is feeding their people lies in order to get them to accept the capture and de-finning of sharks. Then the subsequent disposal of them.
>>
No. 833573 ID: 91ee5f

>>833569
>Then the subsequent disposal of them.
Also known as murdering them!
>>
No. 833574 ID: 100607

>>833569
What if it's not lies?
>>
No. 833579 ID: 3ce125

>>833574
Did you miss the sign that had really obvious lies on it?
>>
No. 833580 ID: 100607

>>833579
Nope. I'm simply implying that the plot may be thicker than it seems.
>>
No. 833583 ID: 41c9bc

>>833553
Report your findings.
>>
No. 833746 ID: 15a025

Tell her it's fine, and explain what you found.
>>
No. 836428 ID: ca0e20
File 150791144691.png - (49.70KB , 800x600 , 117.png )
836428

>Hug her and thank her for saving you. Then explain what happened.
>Tell her what you did
>Tell Ammy about it and have her look at your foot to see if that mermaid Mage did something to you! Also don't forget to tell her about what you saw! Tell her everything!
>Tell her the mermaid leadership is feeding their people lies in order to get them to accept the capture and de-finning of sharks. Then the subsequent disposal of them.
>Also known as murdering them!
>Report your findings.
>Tell her it's fine, and explain what you found.

I approach Ammy.

Finnelope: "Ammy, it's fine. I'm fine."

She doesn't seem to react much, so I try hugging her. She's so short. This must be how Rosie feels when I hug her?

Ammy: "What are you-?"

She cuts her phrase short as she understand what I'm doing and slowly hugs back.

Ammy: "*sigh* I was suppose to keep you out of danger."

Finnelope: "... We both knew things could go weird. And I did come out of it fine since you saved me. Thank you! Though I wouldn't mind it if you checked my foot in case that mage did something."

She breaks the hug and looks at my feet.

Ammy: "A mage?! They got your foot? How?"

Finnelope: "I'm not sure, I was half way through a door. But it hurt a lot when it happened. That one."

She looks at it and feels it a bit.

Ammy: "... If you felt pain, then they used the red crystal I told you about. You're here now so you should be fine. Unless they did something I am not aware of..."

Finnelope: "... Loooow chances? I hope?"

Ammy: "Yes. That projection was technically not you and doesn't exist anymore."

Finnelope: "Ah, good to know." Farewell, Ghost Finn. "... Well my projection found out that the Merfolk are de-finning live sharks!"

Ammy: "*gasp* So it is them!... Those disappearing sharks... Did- did you see them?"

Finnelope: "They... dispose of them. I suspect the worst."

Ammy: "... Confound those merfolk."

Finnelope: "... Yeahhh. The mage I saw seems to think that we're at fault here. The place also had propaganda about how we're cold blooded killers."

Ammy: "They do? Mmmh."
>>
No. 836429 ID: ca0e20
File 150791144943.png - (41.11KB , 800x600 , 118.png )
836429

>What if it's not lies?

They have to be lies. I might only be a young adult, but I never seen a vicious shark before. And I'm a shark! The only ones I ever heard about were only around millions of years ago! We're not like that!

Finnelope: "... We're not like that, are we?"

Ammy: "... If there are a group of cold blooded killer sharks, they are somehow more secretive about their dealing than Merfolks are. I never heard of such things. And the case of shark violence are pretty self contained, like all sentient beings. Sharks are even less violent than H... Well, best not to talk about it."

Finnelope: "What?"

Ammy: "I won't answer anything on the matter since it's not relevant to what is going on right now. My point is that there are more violent beings out there than sharks."

Finnelope: "Merfolks for one."

Ammy: "Yes... Apparently."

>And then ask her if something happened to her because you lost contact with her!

Finnelope: "So, what happened when we lost connection? Did something happened to you?"

Ammy: "No, nothing to me. I think they must have protected the area you went to. Must be the same thing that blocks my scry spells. It's meant to block the type of communications that would come from a scry or how I spoke to you. But you were already within the projection or yourself so you couldn't get cut off. The block worked similar to a large umbrella and you snuck under."

Finnelope: "Ah. Well as long as you were safe."

Ammy: "At any rate, I should be able to handle things from here. Thank you for the help Finn..."

She starts putting things away.
>>
No. 836434 ID: f268c5

>>836429
Go find Echo some sunglasses.
>>
No. 836441 ID: 100607

>>836428
That sideboob soothes my soul..

Ask her about the 'mate' thingy again, since she forgot to give you an answer the last time.

Hmm, so where can we go afterwards. Visit Mango or Riptide perhaps? Should we be spreading the news about the merlfolk?
>>
No. 836443 ID: 91ee5f

>>836429
Ask her if she needs any help? And then ask her what she's going to do now?

>>836441
>Should we be spreading the news about the merlfolk?
Not without proof!

And if the merfolk hear about a shark swimming around and shouting out in public to everyone about this, that'll only make Finn a target!
>>
No. 836444 ID: 91ee5f

>>836434
Also, do this.
>>
No. 836727 ID: 15a025

Ask if she needs help putting things away?

>>836434
Also sunglasses.
>>
No. 836777 ID: d36af7

>>836443
>Not without proof
You've got more than enough of a story to be probable cause for formal investigation. Go to the police or some other government officials, ask to speak privately, describe what you saw (in terms of the facility's layout and signage, not the specific incident with the merfolk mage) as objectively as possible. All the authorities would need to do to confirm is go and see for themselves, or even just persuade a neutral third party to interview other merfolk who work in the processing facility.

If the cops want to know how you know, don't explain about the magic. Just claim you were flirting with one of the merfolk, subject of food or jobs or something came up, and they described the place to you, thinking it was normal. This story is mostly true, and there are half a dozen witnesses available to support the idea that you've been exploring other cultures and/or unconventional romance lately, including one friendly merfolk whose name you know and who'd recognize your face.

Narratively, the authorities will probably be useless, but that's no excuse not to try.
>>
No. 838449 ID: 3ce125

Guess what time it is! Time for horrible thoughts!

Do you know where your food comes from? Have you ever been inside a meat factory? Know anyone that works at one?
what if it's made of merfolk

Also if they're keeping de-finned sharks as slaves it might not turn out so bad for everyone in the end. They could be rescued! The merfolk had a guard stationed at one of the doors connected to the de-finning operation, so it's quite possible.
>>
No. 843821 ID: ca0e20
File 151025227262.png - (47.25KB , 800x600 , 119.png )
843821

>Ask her if she needs any help? And then ask her what she's going to do now?
>Ask if she needs help putting things away?

Finnelope: "You need any help putting things away?"

Ammy: "No it's fine. I know where everything goes."

She starts gathering the crystals on the table.

Finnelope: "Ok... What about the Merfolk stuff. I can still help right?"

Ammy: "... You might not... No, I think I can handle the rest."

Finnelope: "You can? What are you gonna do next?"

Ammy: "I'm not sure. I need some time to think."

Finnelope: "... Then how do you know you won't need my help?"

She stops herself in her motion as she's gathering crystals to focus completely on saying this to me.

Ammy: "Finn... Things were more dangerous than I thought today when I thought they were going to be safe. Say that you are fine all you want, it won't change that fact. Whatever I do next, it will be more dangerous and I would rather if I don't put you in that kind of danger."
>>
No. 843835 ID: 66a4ca

Ask her who she's gonna be putting in danger then.
>>
No. 843855 ID: 17e0b4

You're already in danger, all sharks are, and you're not going to stand idly by while these atrocities happen.
>>
No. 843862 ID: 51058c

>>843855
Damn straight! Time to take action! But what I don’t understand is why certain merfolk seemed to think that sharks are the awful ones. So there is something else afoot here.
>>
No. 843869 ID: 41c9bc

>>843855
>>843862
This.

More caution is needed, for sure, but this is our problem whether you involve us in the solution or not.
>>
No. 843985 ID: 8cb228

What they are doing isn't just propaganda and murder. It's an atrocity, and appropriate cause for a Shark state to go to war! Surely you or I don't have to handle this kind of thing alone, right?
>>
No. 844411 ID: 15a025

If they take this further, all of us are going to be in danger, possibly even more so than now. Tell her if there's a way you can help more to speak up.
>>
No. 847083 ID: ca0e20
File 151137762393.png - (43.79KB , 800x600 , 120.png )
847083

>Ask her who she's gonna be putting in danger then.
>You're already in danger, all sharks are, and you're not going to stand idly by while these atrocities happen.
>Damn straight! Time to take action!
>More caution is needed, for sure, but this is our problem whether you involve us in the solution or not.
>What they are doing isn't just propaganda and murder. It's an atrocity, and appropriate cause for a Shark state to go to war! Surely you or I don't have to handle this kind of thing alone, right?
>If they take this further, all of us are going to be in danger, possibly even more so than now.

Finnelope: "Who are you gonna put in danger then?"

Ammy: "... You do not have to worry about that."

Finnelope: "Yes I do. This concerns all sharks! We're all in danger! And I'm not gonna sit idly by while all this happens! We should go to war!"

Ammy: "NO! Anything but that! A war would just make things worse!"

Finnelope: "Yeah, you're right, but still. I'm gonna do something wether you want me to or not, so we should at least work together."

Ammy: "... *sigh* Alright. If I cannot stop you... I still need to make some preparations but... I think Poseidon is at fault here and he's the one we should focus on now. But this is just an intuition based on current evidence and his disposition... I'll need to formulate some plan of action. You can go for today and I'll ping you again tomorrow."

>But what I don’t understand is why certain merfolk seemed to think that sharks are the awful ones. So there is something else afoot here.

Finnelope: "I do wonder why merfolks seems to think we're the awful ones here. Part of me assumes it's just propaganda, but..."

She thinks for a moment.

Ammy: "It's possible... but I don't know the details. It's another mystery to solve as we try to fix things."

Anything else I want to talk to her about before I go home? It's getting late.
>>
No. 847084 ID: 66a4ca

Go home.
>>
No. 847088 ID: ba506f

give her a hug and tell her to be careful. She's your friend as well and you are worry about her.
>>
No. 847095 ID: 3583d1

>>847088
This. But maybe also mention Jormungandr and the sea serpents. There was talk earlier about them also in danger from the merfolk. Perhaps they might have some extra knowledge about the whole situation as well?
>>
No. 847165 ID: 9e82bd

>>847095
This.
>>
No. 847230 ID: 8cb228

Even if we don't go to war, this is at least some spy-counterspy stuff going on here! Can we get SOME sort of authorities involved?? At least for backup, or something? Two random citizens shouldn't decide things on this level!
>>
No. 857026 ID: ca0e20
File 151543956205.png - (51.30KB , 800x600 , 121.png )
857026

>give her a hug and tell her to be careful. She's your friend as well and you are worry about her.
>This. But maybe also mention Jormungandr and the sea serpents. There was talk earlier about them also in danger from the merfolk. Perhaps they might have some extra knowledge about the whole situation as well?

Finn: "I'll be going now" I give her another hug "But be careful. You're my friend too and I do worry about you."

Ammy: "Thank you Finn. Be on your guard out there. We don't know how the Merfolk... finds sharks..."

I stop hugging her and vaguely start heading towards the door.

Finn: "Actually another thing I do wonder, I hear the sea serpents are also in danger from the Merfolk. Maybe they know things that could help us?"

Ammy: "Mmmh... Perhaps... I could try to communicate with someone I know. A Sea Serpent magic user. But we're not on good terms. Truthfully, I don't know if they are in good term with anyone. They are quite unpleasant..."

Finn: "Alright... hopefully they can offer help of some kind. See you tomorrow, Ammy."

Ammy: "Yes. It will be difficult, but try to rest. We'll need to be alert. I'll contact you on your phone tomorrow once I have any news. Goodbye."
>>
No. 857027 ID: ca0e20
File 151543956503.png - (75.41KB , 800x600 , 122.png )
857027

>Can we get SOME sort of authorities involved?? At least for backup, or something? Two random citizens shouldn't decide things on this level!
>Go find Echo some sunglasses.
>Also, do this.
>Also sunglasses.
>Go home.

I step out of Ammy's hut and check my phone. It is getting a bit late, but not too late.

I could do a number of things now or later.

I could go buy some sunglasses... wasn't I suppose to ask Ammy about something about water pressure? At any rate, I think I might have a pair of sunglasses at home, but I'm not sure where they are. I can either buy a new pair to make it quick or search my home and see if I can find them.

I can also try and contact some sort of authority. Shark cops? Though I'm not sure what I could tell them to make them believe me. I'd have to come up with something before I go there.

Both of these could be done either on my way home or tomorrow. Though doing them now might shorten my rest. I should be good doing one before I go home. Or I can keep both for tomorrow and add it to the list of things I need to do.

Things I can remember to do for tomorrow.
-Contact either Riptide or Mango to hang out? Might feel weird now... I should also think about what I should tell them, if I should tell them about what I know now.
-Get Echo out of the Deep Dark to converse face to face.
-Wait for Ammy's call/text to see what is next.
>>
No. 857028 ID: ad51b8

get glasses to get that out of the way so we don't forget about it later through all the day to day thing.
>>
No. 857040 ID: f09905

What's the agency to which you report things like international spies or treason or threats to the state?

Who are the sharks in black, as it were?
Where's the regional office for them?
>>
No. 857045 ID: 6cc25a

Go home. Get rest.
>>
No. 857249 ID: 33cbe7

Try to fish Echo out for a face to face.
>>
No. 858262 ID: 15a025

Get some sunglasses for Echo. That way you both can sport some shades tomorrow and be styling together.
>>
No. 859693 ID: ca0e20
File 151639170084.png - (158.28KB , 800x600 , 123.png )
859693

>What's the agency to which you report things like international spies or treason or threats to the state? Who are the sharks in black, as it were?

I don't know. Wouldn't they be secret? Maybe I can find something on the Internet, but I wouldn't expect much accurate information on there about them.

>get glasses to get that out of the way so we don't forget about it later through all the day to day thing.
>Get some sunglasses for Echo. That way you both can sport some shades tomorrow and be styling together.
>Go home. Get rest.

I swing by a store on my way home to get a pair of sunglasses. A slight detour. Once home I get ready for bed.

As I lay down, I ruminate on the day I just had. Finding out that all my friends wanted to date me. That's odd. Though Rosie is nice. Meeting a denizen of the Deep Dark, even if I have not seen them face to face. Wonder what they look like. Ammy asking me for help to investigate the Merfolk palace. What I found...
>>
No. 859695 ID: ca0e20
File 151639191073.png - (55.40KB , 800x600 , 124.png )
859695

Zzz...

Part 1 End

https://tgchan.org/wiki/Shark_Quest_-_Jiggy
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password