[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 750644)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39564 unique user posts. View catalog

File 147537017203.png - (53.45KB , 687x524 , 1.png )
750644 No. 750644 ID: 65a774

“Soon, the twin moons will gaze upon us, heralding the dawn of a new age… our new age. An age of prosperity, wealth and delight, a golden age! Even us, those that have walked the path to hell itself, might still witness this new earthly paradise and be embraced by its warmth. But first with must remove these shackle of sins and forgive ourselves, thus be reborn as new. A second chance to choose another path… in a world that does not need sin anymore to become better than- wait, what is- WHAT IN THE FIVE NAMES IS THAT!?”

-Sermon of the Archbishop- “Dawn of the golden age”

“BLARGURGLA!”

-Roars of an Abomination- “Feasting on a guard”


Discussion: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/92354.html
Wiki and previous threads: http://tgchan.org/wiki/Strange_Bedfellows
Expand all images
>>
No. 750645 ID: 65a774
File 147537018794.png - (44.59KB , 686x526 , 2.png )
750645

:BriannahSB: Wow, they didn’t spare any expenses on these balcony booths, did they?

>You have a magical curse that makes you, and apparently anyone near you, supernaturally bad at cooking. Agree that this needs research.
…while you can’t deny your cooking is lethal, Bri was just messing with you. The sandwich didn’t actually catch on fire.

:BriannahSB: We’re so ‘igh up it’s ‘ard to even see the action down there… so it must be equally ‘ard to see us, no?

> .... You wouldn't have some powerful latent magic inside of you that is only triggered by experiencing the elaboration of food either by you or by someone close to you, right?
If you had magical compatibilities, the University would have found them by now. You had regular checks for magical talent when you were young, after all.

:BriannahSB: Oh, I bet yah can do all kind of naughty things up ‘ere without anyone else noticing…

>NOW the archbishop's plans appear more ambiguous, opening the possibility that Belseth's not-so-hypotheticals pertained to things that already happened.
What is she up to...? Is she manipulating things or not?

:BriannahSB: Like playing cards if the trial goes stale… or reading a book. Maybe I should send someone to fetch me book, eh?

>Anyway... Is that... Krotos...? I guess that's something that is happening right now... So that means... Your late brother is actually "alive" and may be powerful, and probably dangerous and possibly mad?
That… thing… Krotos… it can’t be. It was so… twisted… so… so… wrong. Its rabid screeching sounded like the screams of a thousand tormented souls… yet… your brothers was in there somewhere… you heard him… … …big bro?

:BriannahSB: Heh, if we ‘ad body doubles we might even get away with not even attending the- …Wait, are yah even listening to me?

>Wait, are you still in the vision?
No, it’s over… you’re back in the grand hall, waiting for the trial to start. It just happened in a flash… and left with only a headache as evidence. Ow...

:BriannahSB: Kronos? Are yah alright? Yah seem a bit… shaken? It’s the trial, isn’t? Seeing ye own blood like this… eh?
>>
No. 750648 ID: 6612fa

>>750645
"trial. psh no, no."
"that dress just makes me want to rip it off you and i can't stop imagining the sound of it and you as I ravish you on a balcony where it's so hard for others to see us unless they really pay attention... and with the noise I was imagining you making I'm sure they would try"
>>
No. 750660 ID: 5ab89b

>so it must be equally ‘ard to see us, no?
Right, watch your back for assassins.
>What is she up to...? Is she manipulating things or not?
We'll ask Belseth either after the trial or tonight.
>Seeing ye own blood like this… eh?
...You have no idea.

So what does it look like? I'm assuming your seating means you won't be participating as a witness? Recognize anyone else in the room?
>>
No. 750663 ID: 893948

>>750644
lol

>>750645
Wow, Briannah sure loves to flaunt her flat chest like it actually matters. Remind her that she's still the fiancée of a backup prince and that if Kira dies you're going to ditch the castle and take up your lifelong ambition as a hedge trimmer. In which you will forge artistic marvels through the beauty of shooting trees with fire ammo until they reach the shape you so udderly desire. Which is Briannah's ass.

Okay but back to more important matters-
>>750571
*beat* WAS THAT THE BEAST?! ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS?! THAT'S our target?! Whelp, Kronos is screwed. Should we try to get him to a dimensional portal that might open for no apparent reason or help him write his last will and testament for EVERYONE on this rock? (See Nan Quest for more details)
>>
No. 750669 ID: 91ee5f

Why do I have this terrible feeling that waiting for the date with Bel to talk to him is too late? Maybe we should push the talk to immediately after the trial? Hopefully we can catch him to have a talk with him.

Actually can you see who's here from where you're sitting? Specifically where your sister, Thalia, Bel, and any other important people are sitting.

Make a comment on how even though you think you could get away with something, it's best that you don't and that you both need to pay attention. Make sure you compliment your wife on her dress and how you like the way it makes her ass look. :3

And while you're waiting for them to bring your brother in, tell Bri that you really hope they took away his mustache because he was really attached to that thing and it kinda annoyed you on how he just would not shut the fuck up about the damn thing and seeing him without it would be doing everyone a favor to not have to stare at the ugly thing!

Did you tell Bri about what you saw in your vision when she was joking about the butter spontaneously catching fire? If you did, then tell her that's what's troubling you. If you didn't tell her, then give a short summarization and then tell her that's what's troubling you.
>>
No. 750674 ID: 398fe1

>>750645
>twisted
Oh, did your brother's soul merge with a bunch of other damned souls and create some hellish amalgamation composed of the rotting corpses and bones of criminals thrown into the pit of hell?

I think you should immediately send someone to check on the church. Maybe find the queen and talk to her about her dreams. If they are related to this we might be able to get her to take immediate action to secure the tombs.
>>
No. 750810 ID: 65a774
File 147543999731.png - (40.22KB , 686x526 , 3.png )
750810

>Right, watch your back for assassins.
The entrance to the booth is heavily guarded, the only other way in is to climb through the grand hall and Sisah is here to keep an eye on you. You should be pretty safe…
>Wow, Briannah sure loves to flaunt her flat chest like it actually matters.
Flaunt her chest? You’re pretty sure she isn’t flaunting her chest… she’s clearly flaunting the other end of her, though.
>So what does it look like? I'm assuming your seating means you won't be participating as a witness?
You’re not going to be a witness, no. You’re mostly here because you’re the prince and this is a trial concerning the crown.
>I think you should immediately send someone to check on the church.
And they will listen to your warnings because…?
>Recognize anyone else in the room?
Kira is sitting on her throne right at the end of it… with this council of 21 surrounding her. You can recognize some familiar faces among them, including Belseth. The archbishop herself, or at least a body double of her, are performing some sort of blessing in the middle of the hall and… you think you can see Thalia directing soldiers and guards around on the far side of the hall? Oh, and apparently they are leading your brother into the chamber right now… and… he’s… heavily bound and confined to a chair? You didn’t think they would need to… but… he’s trashing around like a mad man… is he even sane anymore?
>Maybe find the queen and talk to her about her dreams.
She will probably be way to busy all day to even consider talking about something as “minor” as a bad dream…
>We'll ask Belseth either after the trial or tonight.
Seeing as his in the trial council, it will be hard to get a hold of him right after all this is done. They will still have duties to complete even after the initial trial is over. If you’re unlucky, he’ll be busy right until your “date” with him…
>Did you tell Bri about what you saw in your vision when she was joking about the butter spontaneously catching fire?
You didn’t get this vision before lunch; you got it just a moment ago. So no, you clearly haven’t had the time to say anything to her yet.


>If you didn't tell her, then give a short summarization and then tell her that's what's troubling you.
:BriannahSB: Eh? A vision? This time of ye… brother? Hmm… can’t say I recognize the description yah gave me. Hmm… I do ‘ope it was just something yah ate and that there isn’t some monstrous creature gunning for ye sisters ‘ead, eh? Still… maybe we could warn the guards to be prepared? Just in case?
>Make a comment on how even though you think you could get away with something, its best that you don't and that you both need to pay attention.
:BriannahSB: To what? It’s almost a given that ‘e’ll be found guilty, especially considering that ‘e seems to ‘ave already snapped! Just look at those blood shot eyes and that froth filled beak. Oh, and the evidence against ‘im dwarfs the palace in size, eh? No, I’m pretty sure this will just become a boring tirade of rules and laws before ‘e is judged guilty.
>Make sure you compliment your wife on her dress and how you like the way it makes her ass look.
:BriannahSB: Aw, ‘ow sweet… yah can’t get enough of my quite shapely rump, can yah? Yah ‘now, when I was saying we could do something naughty, I didn’t mean it in such a… explicit way, eh?

Bri leans down on the balcony railings while “accidently” brining up her rear end quite close to your face… she’s even lifting up her tail to make the most of the view.

:BriannahSB: I was thinking more in line of a card game… but if yah really want to… well…
:KronosSB: Um…
:BriannahSB: Tell me again, what do yah think of the dress, eh?
:KronosSB: …I… it… that dress… I just want rip it off and ravish you right here on the balcony so hard that everyone in the whole hall will… will… g-gods, where did that come from!?
:BriannahSB: Kronos! For shame~

Dammit, why are you suddenly so… so… it’s like someone have lit a fire on your crotch and you need to… to… it’s like when you drank that fertility potion earlier today… but ten times worse! What is going on with you!?
>>
No. 750812 ID: 8cb228

Immediately tell her you think you might not be in your right mind, possibly some sort of magic effect, and you need medical/magical attention.
>>
No. 750814 ID: 398fe1

>>750810
Xuv is fucking with you.

You have two choices: 1, try to ignore it and watch the trial, or 2, get out and take out your frustrations on someone available (maybe the painter? or Briannah could leave with you)

Well okay there's the third choice of doing sexual acts in public, in a courtroom no less, but seriously you are the prince you should behave better than that.
>>
No. 750818 ID: 5ab89b

>Just look at those blood shot eyes and that froth filled beak.
hmm, perhaps the nightmares have been doing work on him too?... do birds even produce saliva?
>I was thinking more in line of a card game…
If that's the truth I'll eat my toes.
>it’s like when you drank that fertility potion earlier today… but ten times worse!
The food. She put something in the food.
>>
No. 750846 ID: 6612fa

>>750810
the aftereffects of that truth rune is still in effect so i will be more candid for a while
>>
No. 750876 ID: 398fe1

>>750818
Whoa let's not jump to any conclusions about the food. I mean you can ask if she put something in there, but only to completely eliminate the possibility.
>>
No. 750885 ID: 91ee5f

>>750876
Yes, this. It's most likely Xuv and not Bri.
>>
No. 750888 ID: 6612fa

>>750885
sure its not just the truth rune?
>>
No. 750895 ID: 91ee5f

>>750888
Duh. It a truth rune, not a make you horny rune! Even Sisah cleared it with her magic eye!
>>
No. 750897 ID: 6612fa

>>750895
what i meant was are you sure it's not the after effects of the truth rune making us speak more honestly... and to be honest kronos is horny all the time anyway. he is just a bit more reserved.
>>
No. 750902 ID: 91ee5f

>>750897
If that's true, then this would've happened during lunch with Bri earlier. The trial was set for somewhere around 2 o'clock (I think), and when we finished with the whole truth rune thing, it was only 10 o’clock. So at least 4 hours should've been more than enough time for any "left over magic" from the truth rune to already run its course and be gone.

Besides, if you were paying attention, you'd know that's not how the truth rune works. It only makes you speak more honest because whoever activated the rune would be able to call you out on any lies you told, which is why that guy in the mask needed to be present. Without him, both Thalia and Kronos would've been able to lie to each other and neither of them would've known the difference.

So again, no, it's not the truth rune.
>>
No. 750905 ID: 6612fa

>>750902
yeah but that "torturer" mentioned side effects
which from the way he talked sounded like it left him in a state of constant honesty
>>
No. 750932 ID: 65a774
File 147552694512.png - (34.82KB , 686x526 , 4.png )
750932

>The food. She put something in the food.
That would be a horrible breach in trust between you and you trust her more than that… still… can’t hurt to ask?
>hmm, perhaps the nightmares have been doing work on him too?
Who… or whatever is down there isn’t your brother any longer. It’s possible whatever is behind these nightmares are behind his... sudden lack of sanity…
>...do birds even produce saliva?
Err… do they? Maybe? Varkians produce saliva, but we also have teeth and tongues… wait, some birds have tongues as well, don’t they? …and there are some birds with teeth like… things inside their beaks? What was the question again?

>Immediately tell her you think you might not be in your right mind, possibly some sort of magic effect, and you need medical/magical attention.
:BriannahSB: Hrrn? Magic effect? ‘ow do yah feel, exactly?
:KronosSB: It’s like… l-like… the fertility potion but ten times worse!
:BriannahSB: Really? Are yah sure yah took the right amount of it?
:KronosSB: Y-yes? I mean… I think so?
:BriannahSB: Because that sound like an overdose of it… don’t worry, it isn’t dangerous.
:KronosSB: H-how long will it last?
:BriannahSB: Oh, a few ‘ours… or until ye ‘ave a nice and big orgasm, eh?
>I mean you can ask if she put something in there, but only to completely eliminate the possibility.
:KronosSB: …do y-you… do you think there might have been something in the food that did this?
:BriannahSB: In the food? No, then I would be affected too, wouldn’t I? After all, I drank that fertility potion as well. It ‘as to be something else…
>Xuv is fucking with you.
:BriannahSB: Ah… yes, ‘er again… hmm… actually, maybe it’s a side effect? She did give yah some kind of blessing so we would be able to ‘ave children, no? What if the fertility potion is being affected by that?
>The aftereffects of that truth rune are still in effect so I will be more candid for a while…
:BriannahSB: …I’m pretty sure those runes doesn’t make yah say lewd comments out loud, love.
>but that "torturer" mentioned side effects…
:BriannahSB: Hmm… isn’t that side effect just for the torturer, though? I do believe they start ‘aving problems keeping their snouts shut after a while…
>You were thinking more in line of a card game? If that's the truth I'll eat my toes...
:BriannahSB: Well, dig in then! As much as I love sex, it’s not the only thing on my mind, dove. It was just a few ‘ours ago we went at it, after all.

>You have two choices: 1, try to ignore it and watch the trial…
:BriannahSB: Yah really think yah can do it?
:KronosSB: Ugh… I… what are they even saying? It’s hard to hear…
:BriannahSB: I’m pretty sure they are rambling up the crimes ‘e will be judged for. Hmm, maybe yah want something else to keep yah mind of ye… thing, eh? A game of cards, maybe? A book?
>2, get out and take out your frustrations on someone available…
:BriannahSB: Well, as much as I want to ‘elp, one of us need to stay ‘ere to keep up appearances. Can’t let them think we skipped ye brother’s trail just for a quickie, eh? As long as I’m present I’m sure they won’t even notice yah are gone. As for someone else available… Sisah is right ‘ere, no?
:SisahSB: I’m here to protect and serve, sir…
:BriannahSB: Oh, and yah still ‘ave the painters ‘at! She isn’t ‘ere and I bet she would be delighted if the prince took the time to give ‘er a private visit, eh? “Just” to return ‘er ‘eadwear, of course... other than that… I guess yah can always just try taking a cold shower and go solo…? Not sure if yah will get enough of an release but…
>Well okay there's the third choice of doing sexual acts in public, in a courtroom no less, but seriously you are the prince you should behave better than that.
:BriannahSB: Indeed, we should keep our pants on while where ‘ere, at least. I mean, if yah’re really desperate I can give yah… eh… I mean, as much as I like public sex, let’s keep it to smaller audiences, eh? Doing it in front of the queen will irate more people than it’s worth…
>>
No. 750936 ID: 398fe1

>>750932
It's looking like you'll want to go find the painter, then. Sisah would be more convenient and she IS pretty sexy and all but I think it's more important to keep her fully functional as a bodyguard right now since we're fairly sure something is about to go down. Can't tire her out, or keep her indisposed for long.

Tell Briannah it's looking like you'll both have two people on the side today after all, if Belseth's date isn't interrupted by an undead invasion.
>>
No. 750941 ID: 91ee5f

>…I’m pretty sure those runes doesn’t make yah say lewd comments out loud, love.
>Hmm… isn’t that side effect just for the torturer, though? I do believe they start ‘aving problems keeping their snouts shut after a while…
Yeah, I fucking called it! I knew it wasn't the truth rune!

>Really? Are yah sure yah took the right amount of it?
>Because that sound like an overdose of it…
Let's find out, shall we? Ask Bri to tell you how much is the right amount and then tell her how much you took. If you took the right amount, then it's probably Xuv.

Unless.....the "right amount" she's talking about is for Sakkilians and that same amount is considered an overdose for Varkians.
>>
No. 750985 ID: f7db10

>you trust her more than that
Your own brother is being put on trial for murder as you speak and you're going to talk about trust?
>Are yah sure yah took the right amount of it?
When, this morning? Why would it suddenly kick in again out of nowhere half a day later when it already did this morning? at increased potency at that?
>She did give yah some kind of blessing so we would be able to ‘ave children, no?
Which might mean Xuv's trying to make a move. Don't let her use you again.

try that antidote, you should still have one dose remaining. Find somewhere more private to pour ice on your junk and throw up, but no matter what be quick, there's no way this trial will be uneventful.
>>
No. 751009 ID: 4cc846

she's quite a bit bigger than you, maybe you got a incorrect dosage because it wasn't calculated for your weight?
>>
No. 751012 ID: 094652

How many kings have had affairs with painters? I don't know, but you already @#$%ed your bodyguard so why not branch out? Briannah is turned on by polygamy anyway.
>>
No. 751131 ID: 0bca95

Okay, as much as you'd like to tap dat abdomen, there are multiple serious issues with going to Zela to resolve your predicament. First and foremost, it feels really wrong that you'd make your first time with Zela basically using her out of sexual desperation to relieve yourself. She's so cute and innocent and starstruck with you, so you abusing that to satisfy yourself is wrong. She deserves better than that, and you should act better than that. You're not going to let yourself turn into yet another in a long line of lecherous princes throughout history who think of their own sexual desires first. She deserves a proper time with you where you give her a wonderful time, and not you hammering into her like a woodpecker for five minutes just to get your rocks off. And multiply this sentiment by a hundred if she's actually a virgin. You don't know if it's different with Hiver gals, but a Vark gal's first time is often more painful than pleasurable. So you going to town on her like a rutting hog for her first time is going to painful, leave a nasty memory, and really hurt her opinion of you.

Now, after that top issue, there's the one of Xuv maybe making able to breed across species. You don't know how you'd be able to convince Zela to wear a contraceptive charm, or if it'd even work if you did convince her. She's likely too inexperienced to know how to give proper oral or a handjob, and even as starstruck as she is she's not going to do anal the first time with you, leaving you without other options. The prospect of siring Vark-Hiver hybrids, and bastard ones at that, should be a terrifying enough idea to stop you.

Next issue up, is the matter of crossing the palace to get to Zela. With what's going on with your loins it's going to look to anyone who sees you, and there will be people who see you, like you're trying to smuggle a large sausage in your trousers and utterly failing at it. And then you don't know just where Zela is. She's most likely with the royal painter, but if she isn't there then you're stuck trying to track her down across the palace. And if she is there, then you have to face the royal painter to get her away from her duties, all while sporting a raging redwood in your pants. But even if you did get Zela away, it's inevitable you're going to get spotted with her by someone, likely multiple someones, including credible witnesses, and the gossip that you ducked out of Karas' trial to screw the painter's apprentice is going to shoot across the palace in a flash. When Kira finds out, she's going to be disappointed that you couldn't make it even fifteen minutes into such an important function as this. But worse, when Belseth hears it he's going to think less of you. That you're succumbing to Bri's influence and turning into another of her. And for General Thalia it'll just confirm in her mind that you're just yet another lustful prince that can't keep his dick in his pants, lowering her opinion of you even lower.

So, in summary: Don't fuck the cute Hiver gal now because you will end up regretting it.

Right now it looks like your best option for adequate release that doesn't risk more than minor regrets, drawing attention or getting a irate, or royal, audience, is with Sisah. Bri'll have to stay behind to keep up appearances and possibly cover for you. Now, you just have to get away from here without looking like you're going to do what you're going to do with Sisah. You already look a bit ill from how much you're sweating, so it should be a simple matter to hunch over a bit like you're having bowel trouble and then bee-line for the nearest lavatory. Sisah'll clear anyone else in there out, station a couple guards up and down the hall to shoo anyone else who comes along away, lock the door, and then you two can get down to business. Just make it quick, bite down on a rolled up jacket sleeve or towel to muffle your cries, remember to thoroughly clean up your mess and yourselves afterwards, and flush to keep up appearances.

Also, you should try to remember to find out soon the whole story of how Karas lost his eye to Sakkilians, since it seems to have been the pivotal event that broke his mind and set him on the course to where he is today. Maybe Sisah or Bri knows the full story.
>>
No. 751134 ID: 398fe1

>>751131
Many of the problems with Zela could be solved by having a messenger fetch her. Also, the moral issues could be solved by simply explaining the problem to her instead of directly attempting seduction (which would probably be unneeded anyway)
>>
No. 751152 ID: ea2bfa

Or, maybe, we could just keep it in our pants for once? I mean, considering all the lamenting we do about "Oh gosh my unending sexual appetites have made me do something terrible AGAIN" maybe we could try some self-control for once?
>>
No. 751532 ID: 5b58c5

Now is not the time to be skirt chasing. No matter how valid your need may be, nobody's going to approve of you running off to get some action. And don't think for a minute that nobody will know either, you know how well secrets are kept around here.
>>
No. 751533 ID: 398fe1

I think we've established that Kronos cannot just sit there.
>>
No. 751534 ID: ea2bfa

Then get a book or something. Now's the perfect time to practice some restraint. Seriously.
>>
No. 751544 ID: 398fe1

>>751534
I don't think magically induced superboners are good practice for the real thing.
>>
No. 751631 ID: 65a774
File 147577759944.png - (34.92KB , 686x526 , 5.png )
751631

>Your own brother is being put on trial for murder as you speak and you're going to talk about trust?
Just the more reason to find others that you can put your trust in. Being paranoid about the wrong people will only make things worse!
>Try that antidote; you should still have one dose remaining.
It’s too late for that. The potion is already in your system and puking will only make things… worse.
>Briannah is turned on by polygamy anyway.
You’re pretty sure Bri’s loose morals are the least of your problems right now.

>Let's find out, shall we? Ask Bri to tell you how much are the right amount and then tell her how much you took.
:BriannahSB: Hrrn? For yah weight? No idea. Yah did follow the instructions, right?
:KronosSB: I think so… but maybe there’s a difference because I’m a Varkian?
:BriannahSB: It shouldn’t matter what species yah are… except if yah were and Serpent. They need to take a bit less than normal… or an Uredo, who generally need their own sets of potions… and fertility potions don’t really ‘ave anything to work with when it comes to plants… at least, that’s what the instructions says.
>Why would it suddenly kick in again out of nowhere half a day later when it already did this morning? At increased potency at that?
:BriannahSB: Not only does it make ye little soldiers more potent, it also make the “training” of them quicker. Thus, taking too much will make yah pent up extremely fast… and maybe even painfully so.
:KronosSB: Painfully? Wait, there isn’t any harmful by effect, are there!?
:SisahSB: The worst that can happen is some minor lingering pains, but nothing permanent. Trust me on this; I do have firsthand experience with overdosing on fertility potions.


>It's looking like you'll want to go find the painter, then.
…the painter... Zela… that adorable demure… those cute glasses of hers… those long legs… and huge abdomen. Gods, it almost hurts how much you want her right now…
>Okay, as much as you'd like to tap dat abdomen, there are multiple serious issues with going to Zela to resolve your predicament.
Ngg… but… she’s…
>There's the one of Xuv maybe making able to breed across species. You don't know how you'd be able to convince Zela to wear a contraceptive charm, or if it'd even work if you did convince her.
You don’t want children… not bastard ones…
>Also, the moral issues could be solved by simply explaining the problem to her instead of directly attempting seduction.
…yet… you can convince her to protect herself? She would believe you… and… you can just… end it somewhere else? You’ve been fantasizing about those glasses of hers… how they would look covered in your… your…
>Next issue up, is the matter of crossing the palace to get to Zela. Don't think for a minute that nobody will see you and you know how well secrets are kept around here.
Ngg… you don’t… want them to believe you’re just… just some lecherous prince…
>Many of the problems with Zela could be solved by having a messenger fetch her.
But… you can send her a message? Bri’s studio… it’s close by… there couldn’t be a lot of people around either… and no one would think twice of her entering it, as long as both of you don’t get there at the same time…
>It feels really wrong that you'd make your first time with Zela basically using her out of sexual desperation to relieve yourself. She's so cute and innocent and starstruck with you.
…you… you… you can’t… she deserves better… she deserves more. You can’t just use her, no… you can’t… not like this…
>Don't fuck the cute Hiver gal now because you will end up regretting it.
Dammit brain, don’t use the words “Fuck the cute Hiver gal”, it’s just making things worse!

>Right now it looks like your best option for adequate release that doesn't risk more than minor regrets, drawing attention or getting an irate, or royal, audience, is with Sisah.
Sisah… she’s… that snake like body of hers is attractive and… you never had the chance to actually… be the one who… who…
>Sisah would be more convenient and she IS pretty sexy and all but I think it's more important to keep her fully functional as a bodyguard right now since we're fairly sure something is about to go down.
D-dammit! She needs to protect you! Something might happen soon and she… she needs to be ready.

>Or, maybe, we could just keep it in our pants for once?
:KronosSB: I… I can’t… I need to get this under c-control… to constrain myself.
:BriannahSB: Yah sure yah can ‘andle it?
:KronosSB: I… I must try… d-dammit… ice? Do we have any ice?
:SisahSB: There’s an ice bucket on the snack and drink cart, why do you ask?
>Pour ice on your junk.
:KronosSB: G-gah!
:BriannahSB: Feeling better?
:KronosSB: N-no… now I’m just cold too… and this bucket is kind of hard against my… my… ngg…
>Find out the whole story of how Karas lost his eye to Sakkilians, since it seems to have been the pivotal event that broke his mind and set him on the course to where he is today. Maybe Sisah or Bri knows the full story.
:BriannahSB: Wait, yah actually want to ‘ear about that right now? With ye predicament?
:KronosSB: I need something to k-keep my mind of… things…
:BriannahSB: If yah say so… let’s see… it was after the war… and… um…
:SisahSB: Your brother had a hand in taking care of orphans from the war, Sakkilian once to be precise. He had the grand temple take some in, to feed, teach and care for them. But… some of them misbehaved and they locked them in a makeshift cell in the basement.
:BriannahSB: Oh, I ‘eard that ye brother was furious about that and that ‘e personally went there to set them free again…
:SisahSB: As for what happens then… well, I’ve heard that at first the children didn’t even react to his presence… then they simply went rabid and attacked everyone there like crazed beasts. They had no choice but to cut them down, but in the struggle your brother lost his eye.
:BriannahSB: They say they can still hear him wake up screaming every night since then. Not impossible, considering ‘ow traumatizing something like that must be.
:SisahSB: I’m going to guess ever since then he hasn’t been able to look at Sakkilians the same way again.

:BrinnahSB: So… did it ‘elp? Are yah feeling… “better”?
:KronosSB: No… not really… but at least it can’t get any… I didn’t just say that!
:XuvSB: So much desire…
:KronosSB: Oh, the gods have damned me…
>>
No. 751632 ID: 65a774
File 147577760933.png - (31.44KB , 686x526 , 6.png )
751632

:XuvSB: Ah…Kronos… are you feeling alright? You seems a bit tense.
:KronosSB: Wha- you’re the one who did this to me?
:XuvSB: I did? *sniff* No… I don’t… is that some kind of fertility magic? Why would you need that? I’ve already made you as fertile as you can be.
:KronosSB: So… you didn’t do this?
:XuvSB: Why would I? I have better things to do with my limited powers. *Sniff* Mmm, but does smell good… all those desires…
:KronosSB: W-what do you want!?
:XuvSB: Oh… I was just coming by to tell you that I kept my word. Your father lives, no? If it wasn’t for me… well…
:KronosSB: B-but didn’t you say he would die of liver failure and not a h-heart attack!?
:XuvSB: No, I said… I… wait, did I? Dammit, Xuv, stop jumping to conclusions. All I saw in the fate threads were that he would die thanks to his drinking this morning. So… his drinking led to weak heart?
:KronosSB: …or people that should have saved him was scared away by his drinking…
:XuvSB: So I saved his life…as part of our deal… now, feed me more… *sniff* Mff… so many desires… you are consumed by them! I need to feed on them! Let me feed on them! Just close your eyes and let me feed… Everything you ever wanted… I need to feed those desires… I need to… let me… please…

>Which might mean Xuv's trying to make a move. Don't let her use you again.
She is definitely trying to do something…
>>
No. 751633 ID: 398fe1

>>751632
Time for another deal. Tell her you will let her feed on you ONLY if she helps you fight Krotos. If she can't do anything about him, then ask her to end her own life.

If she won't do that either, then no deal.
>>
No. 751657 ID: ea2bfa

For the love of all that is holy, DON'T. Remember when you did it the first time, and you basically completely regretted it and lamented about how you were a terrible person?

Or, yknow, you could just prove what some of us are saying about you and fuck the deity again, therefore proving you have no pattern recognition and don't actually care about being a good person as long as it means you get to orgasm.
>>
No. 751662 ID: 398fe1

>>751657
Well gee, wasn't the problem last time that we didn't ask Bri first? We can do that now.
>>
No. 751663 ID: ea2bfa

>>751662
I think the incest also proved a problem. And the fact that we're empowering an evil rape goddess. Yknow, generally speaking I think there were a few issues we had to deal with.
>>
No. 751667 ID: 77f422

>>751632
On one hand, we really wanted to not do this.
On the other, she seemed to have saved your father and she was polite.
>>
No. 751670 ID: 398fe1

>>751663
>evil rape goddess
Now that's just not true.

Also the incest was fake.
>>
No. 751671 ID: eaa1c0

>Being paranoid about the wrong people will only make things worse!
When has that ever happened? Where is all this faith in your fellows coming from, anyway?
> you don’t… want them to believe you’re just… just some lecherous prince…
Believe, or know?
>simply went rabid
That's not simple at all! Rabies doesn't come from nowhere!

>>751663
Also he woke up with blue balls, which means feeding Xuv isn't a solution to the problem at all and may even make it worse. Also he isn't her damn sex toy. Also Kronos is going to develop stong character if it short-dicks every debauchee on the planet.
>>
No. 751684 ID: 398fe1

>>751671
>Also he woke up with blue balls
Shit, you're right. Xuv would have to offer us something very very nice to take the deal this time.
>>
No. 751688 ID: 91ee5f

>>751662
No we can't ask Bri. Every time Xuv shows up, the world around Kronos is frozen because this is all happening in his mind. That means he can't interact with anyone or anything. Kronos is on his own until Xuv decides to go away.
>>
No. 751697 ID: 6612fa

>>751632
try and trick her, she is clearly a confused failed god.
"but we just did, the 2nd time was almost as glorious as the first. it was so satisfying for you, i wont be able to function if we do it again and you were so satisfied."
>>
No. 751778 ID: 65a774
File 147588085168.png - (34.85KB , 686x526 , 7.png )
751778

>She seemed to have saved your father.
Are you even sure about that? For all you know she might have caused the heart attack in the first place! Even if she didn’t, it was payment for the first time she… you let your desires get the better of you.
>She was polite.
Because saying please makes everything better…
>Where is all this faith in your fellows coming from, anyway?
… … …you’re not sure, actually… you guess you must have faith in something, as you have none in yourself?
>That's not simple at all! Rabies doesn't come from nowhere!
You’re pretty sure she meant that they became mad and aggressive… of course, you don’t just go mad and become aggressive either…


>But we just did, the 2nd time was-
:XuvSB: DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A FOOL, LITTLE PRINCE!? I would advise you from mocking me, as I finally have enough power TO FEAST UPON THE PITIFUL THING YOU CALL SOUL! Do not dare go behind my back, or I’ll throw you away like the PUPPET YOU ARE, PRINCE! You might still be my best option, but others have appeared…
>For the love of all that is holy, DON'T. Remember when you did it the first time, and you basically completely regretted it and lamented about how you were a terrible person?

>And the fact that we're empowering an evil rape goddess.

>Also he woke up with blue balls, which means feeding Xuv isn't a solution to the problem at all and may even make it worse.

:XuvSB: So… feed me your-
:KronosSB: NO!
:XuvSB: …what?
:KronosSB: I will not feed your sick desires any longer! I am not your toy!
:XuvSB: HA! What a lark! Do you really think you can deny me?
:KronosSB: Yes! I can! Right now!
:XuvSB: I can fulfill every little desire you have ev-
:KronosSB: My wife can fulfill any desire I will ever have! Every desire I want to fulfill!
:XuvSB: Oh? And the Painter? Zena? …and Belseth? …and… Thalia?
:KronosSB: They are not a wicked creature like you! No, I’m putting my foot down; I will not feed you anything!
:XuvSB: …But I c-
:KronosSB: No, no more debate. Bring it up again and I’ll fling you across the room!
:XuvSB: Hmfp… then… how about a deal? I’m sure you have something you need that I can provide?
:KronosSB: A deal?

>Tell her you will let her feed on you ONLY if she helps you fight and defeat Krotos.
:XuvSB: Krotos? He is dead, gone, nothing but bones by now! How do you fight something that is already dead!? No, I can’t help you fight your pretend enemies.
>If she can't do anything about him, then ask her to end her own life.
:XuvSB: AH!~ E-end myself!? I c-c-can’t just… ah… I can’t… I s-s-still have s-so… so much t-to… ah… do… to do… I AM ENDLESS, I CAN’T… nngggg…. I can’t… I CAN’T END! AHHhhh… I can’t… even if… not b-by… myself… but y-you… ah… you could… y-you… c-c-consume… m-me? Ah~ s-so… so w-wrong… y-yet… NO! I AM XUV! GOD OF DEATH! GOD OF LOVE! GOD OF… d-desire? Argh! Stop it! Stop being silly! I am endless! I can’t end!
:KronosSB: …so… you can’t-

:XuvSB: WAIT! …wait… what… what is that feeling? I… I’m down there as well?
:KronosSB: Down…? What do you mean down there?
:XuvSB: Bound and gagged, so much hatred but… but… I’m not… I’m behind the ornate door… watching it from six eyes… waiting… so much… hatred?
:KronosSB: Ornate door? You mean the ki- the queen’s entrance? Also, Bound and… wait, are you saying you’re sitting right in front of my sister, the Queen?
:XuvSB: I see… the throne… and… so much hatred… so much hatred for the one sitting on it…
:KronosSB: Wait… you’re seeing things through my brother’s eye?
:XuvSB: Thousands of eyes watching… thousands of mouths screaming… A lucid dream… it’s… I’m… I’m dreaming again… I… I…
:KronosSB: …dreaming?
:XuvSB: Huh? What were we talking about again?
:KronosSB: …you don’t remember what you just said?
:XuvSB: Hmm? I said that you should stop being silly! I can’t end! I’m endless! I AM A GOD! THE GOD OF GODS! I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END! No, no more debating that… I am endless…
>>
No. 751781 ID: 398fe1

>>751778
We have to go. Immediately. Grab your gun, set it to fire, leave via the nearest exit then find the queen's door Xuv mentioned and bring guards and Sisah and Briannah. What you want to do is ambush it while it's at the door, before it goes in. ...wait, is time actually frozen or is the freeze just in your head? Can you move around and reach that location? If so then you will have to kill it alone, with the fire shot.

...ahhh, of course, I figured out another thing. Part of Xuv's corpse is in the amalgamation of souls and bones. That's how it's able to walk about and escape the prison- it has part of a god's power.
>>
No. 751817 ID: 0451e4

>of course, you don’t just go mad and become aggressive either…
That has me thinking, what if both of your brothers weren't acting of their own cognizance? What if there's some outside force that either took over or affected your eldest brother, and after he died, now it's latched on to Karas? I mean, Krotos was a brilliant general, right? at least good enough that attempting such a messy Coup d'état as he did would be drastically out of character, both morally and in methodology. Then, however many years later, Karas has the exact same MO; goes from principled and intelligent to a complete ham-fisted megalomaniac with no concept of collateral damage, and the same very specific hangup over harming you. I think, in both cases, it was somebody else behind the wheel.

>you guess you must have faith in something, as you have none in yourself?
Not that you're a saint, but compared to the murderers and sadists that seem to be ubiquitous around here?... I thought I'd be the last person on the planet to say this, but assuming you follow through with standing up to Xuv, you deserve much more credit than you're giving yourself. Especially compared to a lot of others.


>>751781
Kronos is in no condition for any kind of combat. Thalia has the floor, alert her. I'm concerned about 'watching it from six eyes'- which side of the door are these eyes on? Look around, especially among the 21- is anybody giving the queen or the door the death glare?
>>
No. 751836 ID: 0bca95

>>751817
>That has me thinking, what if both of your brothers weren't acting of their own cognizance? What if there's some outside force that either took over or affected your eldest brother, and after he died, now it's latched on to Karas?
Perhaps it's all the souls trapped in the Catacombs of the Godless/Soul Kiln. The souls of traitors, dangerous violent criminals and falsely accused that were thrown down there by the Kingdom, the Temple and the Old Empire balled up into a amalgam of vengeance, hatred, rage and envy. That'd explain why the monstrosity sounded like a thousand howling voices to Kronos, and why Xuv is seeing through a thousand eyes from Karas. Though, I doubt they had the power to possess before, but extended periods in proximity to the Catacombs may have allowed them to influence a person. That might be what happened to Krotos. And those Sakkilian orphans, they were imprisoned below the Temple, likely close to the Catacombs. And Karas was kept in a safe room underground, so if that room was close to the Catacombs too, that may explain the state he's in now. And his contact with the tainted orphans may have also infected his dreams, giving him the night terrors that kept waking him up. But the effect on all of them was much more serious than with Krotos, so something would have to have increased the effect of the Catacombs... Perhaps what the Archbishop is doing inadvertently empowered the souls trapped in the Catacombs. Maybe the bursts of raw magic were getting absorbed by the souls trapped in the Catacomb/Soul Kiln. Or maybe the process that turned the dead patch in the garden live again is the same or similar to the one the earth elemental did that also warped it somewhat, and the warping effect is being dumped into the Catacombs. Or it could be something else entirely, or a combination of things. But it seems like it wasn't until after the Archbishop's plans were being put into motion that this shit started happening.

Oh, and Krotos possibly being the core of the "soul amalgam" could be explained by the way certain undead who died with very strong feelings or drives retaining at least part of their minds when they rise back up. If Krotos rose as that kind of undead, he would have had the most coherent and strongest personality of all the souls down there, giving direction to them all. Though, it's also possible that the visions Kronos had that we think were of Krotos was actually of Karas being possessed by the Catacomb souls. But if that was the case it wouldn't have reacted the way it did when it felt Kronos watching, since Karas now hates Kronos' guts.

>>751781
>...ahhh, of course, I figured out another thing. Part of Xuv's corpse is in the amalgamation of souls and bones.
That Xuv is somehow linked to the imprisoned Catacomb/Soul Kiln souls makes so much sense. And if Xuv is linked to the "soul amalgam" then that would mean it would get some of any power she gets. And it seems like it wasn't until after Xuv got her first real bit of power in ages from Tim, when he summoned her, that things started to get weird with her. And then she got more power from visiting Tim in his dreams, and from her invasion of Kronos' dreams last night, and if she's linked with the "soul amalgam" then she got some power when Tim tried to summon her last night. That Tim ended up in a nightmare with the monstrosity just backs up this theory more. And that Xuv is seeing through Karas and some other being gives even more credence to the theory. And also it wasn't until Xuv got more power that suddenly people started getting portentous nightmares like Thalia's. But if this is true, it also means that Kronos definitely should not give into Xuv because any power drawn from his desires by her would also end up powering the monstrosity as well. And it may also mean that anyone who potentially consumes Xuv would also end up connected to the Catacomb souls unless the link to them was severed somehow. Oh, and on top of that it'd mean any link Xuv has to a child of Kronos and Briannah would also be tainted by the Catacomb souls, so that'll have to be dealt with in some way as well.
>>
No. 751840 ID: 398fe1

>>751817
>Kronos is in no condition for any kind of combat.
He's got a boner and can't keep his mind off sex, that's all. He is not physically handicapped, and I imagine the adrenaline rush from coming face to face with a monster intent on murdering his sister would help his ability to fight.
>Thalia has the floor, alert her
Just how are we supposed to do that? Start raving like a madman about how your brother came back to life and is trying to kill her? Nobody's gonna believe anything we say until the monster shows up and by then it might be too late!
>six eyes
The abomination has six eyes, or is made up of three people, or she's including the "bound and gagged" person (Karas) along with herself and the abomination/herself fused with the abomination. It's looking FROM BEHIND THE DOOR, and waiting. That's explicitly stated. The monster is behind the door.


On a different topic... Karas' story makes me wonder if the children were poisoned or otherwise not of sound mind when they attacked him. If we could somehow give him proof of that, it might make him repent, since his hatred would be founded on a falsehood. Not that he should be set free, since he still made those decisions himself, but it might spare him the death penalty if that happened.
>>
No. 751843 ID: 0451e4

>>751840
Karas only has one eye. Also, Xuv says whatever it is is waiting, so I'd say we have time.
>>
No. 751849 ID: 0bca95

>>751840
>The abomination has six eyes, or is made up of three people, or she's including the "bound and gagged" person (Karas) along with herself and the abomination/herself fused with the abomination.
Or it's a Serpens with two missing eyes that's been possessed by the abomination. Serpens have eight eyes, after all. Or it's three people with binocular vision, or six each with a missing eye, or two Uredo, since Uredo have three eyes. And there may be more ways it could technically be six eyes as well, but until Kronos gets his eye on who or whatever it is he won't know for sure.

And thinking of interpreting visions, Kronos should ask Xuv exactly what she saw in the threads of fate as the causes of death for Kira and Karas. She jumped to conclusions with Kronos' father, so it's quite possible she got the other two wrong as well. It might even be the death from stress is Karas' fate rather than Kira's, since Karas looks like he may just have a stroke down there. Which if that was the case, the abuse of food one would be Kira's. Possibly it'd be from stress eating, but with how open to interpretation these are it could be anything. "Abusing" food could even include choking to death on a grape if you stretch the definition enough.

>>751843
Yeah, that's true Karas has only one eye, but we can't be so sure about how much time we have. We also don't want to cause any kind of commotion that'd cause Kira's bodyguards to execute a evacuation plan for her 'cause it's most likely they'd guide her to safety right back through the ornate monarch's door, straight into the arms of whatever is back there. So something like faking that Kronos has been poisoned, calling out that there's an assassin in the rafters, or getting Sisah to yell out whatever codeword the bodyguards have for evacuating the court will not work. Kira has to exit the hall via another door than the ornate one.

Also, there's a possible risk from Karas to Kira. If he has been possessed by something or it's using him as a channel, then he might get the strength from it to break his bonds, project magic, or some other danger to Kira. Thus, he might end up being the source of danger Thalia's saw in her dream.
>>
No. 751852 ID: 398fe1

...I wonder if Xuv would back off if she knew she was giving the abomination power?
>>
No. 752188 ID: 109c73

Her mind is fragmented. You are not her only pawn
>>
No. 752208 ID: f3e14f

We should try the whole 0retending to be frozen in time with everyone else next to she appears just to see what happens
>>
No. 752222 ID: 5869b3

>>751849
I was thinking send a guard with a note or something once the time stop ends.
>>
No. 752513 ID: 65a774
File 147621675398.png - (41.74KB , 686x526 , 8.png )
752513

>We should try the whole pretending to be frozen in time with everyone else next to she appears just to see what happens.
Considering that she tends to appear out of nowhere and scare the shit out of you… well…
>Not that you're a saint, but compared to the murderers and sadists that seem to be ubiquitous around here?
Yes, because it’s hard to get over a bar embedded in the ground… who are you kidding, you’ll probably still trip over it.
>That has me thinking, what if both of your brothers weren't acting of their own cognizance? What if there's some outside force that either took over or affected your eldest brother, and after he died, now it's latched on to Karas?
That’s… seeing Karas sudden mood swings… oh gods…
>Perhaps it's all the souls trapped in the Catacombs of the Godless/Soul Kiln. The souls of traitors, dangerous violent criminals and falsely accused.
…if they can possess people then… then… how are we even supposed to protect ourselves from something like that!?
>I figured out another thing. Part of Xuv's corpse is in the amalgamation of souls and bones. That's how it's able to walk about and escape the prison- it has part of a god's power.
This is just getting worse and worse!
>Oh, and Krotos possibly being the core of the "soul amalgam" could be explained by the way certain undead who died with very strong feelings or drives retaining at least part of their minds when they rise back up.
Oh gods! That’s… wait… but… strong willed people that dies becomes… what if… Xuv isn’t actually… she’s undead? What if this isn’t Xuv, but just her undead corpse walking around?
>Her mind is fragmented. You are not her only pawn.
For all we know there might be another Xuv down there! If this is just her corpse… is it possible her soul is somewhere else?
>Look around, especially among the 21- is anybody giving the queen or the door the death glare?
Not the queen, no… a lot of them are giving your brother the death glare though. So much for an unbiased judgement…


>Kronos should ask Xuv exactly what she saw in the threads of fate as the causes of death for Kira and Karas.
:XuvSB: Hrrn? What I saw? Well… let’s see… for your brother I saw one of those… candy thingies? At least that paper thing around it?
:KronosSB: So he’ll die of diabetes?
:XuvSB: Dia what now?
:KronosSB: …or wait, didn’t they say they found candy wrappers on several murder scenes? Oh gods, it saw the trial! He’ll be sentence to death because of the candies! And my sister? What about Kira?
:XuvSB: Saw her collapsing over several piles of papers, old and worn out.
:KronosSB: …so… she’ll work herself to death…
>...I wonder if Xuv would back off if she knew she was giving the abomination power?
:XuvSB: What are you blabbering on about?
:KronosSB: There is something else in play here, something that might be syphoning powers from you.
:XuvSB: BAH! Stop talking nonsense! Stealing from the very gods!? Preposterous! I’m not going to stand here listening to your inane accusations. No, if you won’t feed me… I was only coming by to tell you I kept my part of the deal… and I expect you to keep yours tonight.
:KronosSB: Wait, what do yo- GAHH! AAH…
*Crash*
:SisahSB: Watch the ice bucket!
:KronosSB: H-HOLY….
:BriannahSB: Are yah alright!?
:KronosSB: I… I…ah… gods… I wasn’t…
:SisahSB: Is it that bad? Should I call for medical aid?
:KronosSB: No, it’s just… it caught me b-by surprise, that’s a-all…
:BriannahSB: …surprise?
:KronosSB: Oh, I… Xuv came and talking t-to me again… I guess her time s-stop thing she does m-made me feel less… well… Oh! Right! S-she gave me a warning! Something is about to h-happen!

>We have to go. Immediately. Grab your gun, set it to fire, leave via the nearest exit.
:SisahSB: Whoa, calm down. You’re not going anywhere.
:KronosSB: But-
:BriannahSB: She’s right, yah’re not in any shape to go into danger.
>Thalia has the floor, alert her.
:BriannahSB: Seeing as she’s staring right at us, that wouldn’t be a problem. That is, unless yah ‘ave a lot of details to share?
>I was thinking send a guard with a note or something once the time stop ends.
:BriannahSB: Ah, I can send Doxan! ‘e’ll get down there quickly… and can ‘elp with whatever is down there. So, what’s the message?
:KronosSB: I… l-let me write a quick note.
>Also, there's a possible risk from Karas to Kira.
:BriannahSB: Karas? Not only is ‘e bound and gagged, ‘e got a lot of magical restrains on ‘im as well… and the throne is well protected as well.

:KronosSB: Wait, Thalia is staring at us? D-did we make a scene?
:BriannahSB: A small one, yes… luckily, people are more interested in the trial.
:KronosSB: Oh… good…
:ChroniclerSB: It will be written that the youngest prince had a bit of an emotional breakdown watching his own brother be sentenced to death.
:KronosSB: Wha-
>>
No. 752514 ID: 65a774
File 147621676581.png - (31.88KB , 686x526 , 9.png )
752514

:KronosSB: Oh… the chronicler…
:ChroniclerSB: Of course. This is an event that will be remembered for thousands of years and need to be written. History books do keep the memories alive, don’t they? Oh, and I wanted to tell you I’ve decided on a name on your book… “Strange bedfellows”, as you suggested. It really does work on more than one level, no? So thank you for that suggestion. Now… what’s next? Is your epic getting interesting?
:KronosSB: …interesting?
:ChroniclerSB: I can feel it… my siblings have dreamed up something interesting. I do hope you choose a path that will end with a proper ending, don’t want to the book to suddenly end, no?
:BriannahSB: So yah’re not ‘ere to share a bunch of really vague advice?
:ChroniclerSB: Well, if you have any questions… Oh! And I forgot to ask, how do you want the cover to look like? Something epic? Something symbolic? Hmm?
:KronosSB: …is this really the time for this?
>>
No. 752534 ID: 600c27

What was Xuv talking about when she said 'my end of the deal'? Is, or was, something affecting my brothers? Will it affect me? What is the archbishop planing and what will come of it? What would be the collateral damage if the old man destroys the soul kiln? Did this morning's efforts 'take'? Is there an ending to this story that doesn't involve mad gods eventually destroying the world?
>It will be written that the youngest prince had a bit of an emotional breakdown watching his own brother be sentenced to death.
...Is there any way to affect the sentencing?
>>
No. 752553 ID: 600c27

I almost forgot- who poisoned the guard outside the crypts? Why did my sister have Qelba framed when she already had evidence against my brother, and why wasn't he protected by any guards? What was he going to tell me?

>who are you kidding, you’ll probably still trip over it.
Maybe, but not this time.
>>
No. 752558 ID: 6612fa

>>752514
this guy never answers with anything about the present or the future so lets focus all our questions on the past tense

what was the thing i see in my visions and was it in the throne room a few seconds ago?

also we should ask him what he would do for varkdike bar.
maybe we can bribe him.
>>
No. 752559 ID: 6612fa

>>752558
you can't bargain with the future, all you can do it prepare... the past on the other hand as long as your willing to drown it in coin and some strategically placed fire you can changes it's mind to suit your needs, within the limits of common knowledge.
>>
No. 752560 ID: 398fe1

>>752558
Gah, you're right. We can only ask about the past.

>>752514
Well we know if Xuv's prediction holds true then the abomination won't be able to kill your sister. However, other lives are at stake. Basically everyone else in here could be killed by that thing.

Ask if Xuv actually saved your father's life. Also ask if giving her power aided the abomination. If not, ask if giving her power was a bad idea or not.
>>
No. 752576 ID: 5628cf

Impose Briannah's giant ass over a silhouette of Kronos staring in horror.
>>
No. 752683 ID: 65a774
File 147629363389.png - (83.61KB , 686x526 , 10.png )
752683

>Impose Briannah's giant ass over a silhouette of Kronos staring in horror.
This isn’t the time for face sitting! Also, that kind of activities should only be performed in the privacy of your own apartment… … …and “horror” might be wrong emotion…

>Ask if Xuv actually saved your father's life.
:ChroniclerSB: There are many paths we can take. Xuv made you father walk down one that is longer than the one he was on.
>Also ask if giving her power aided the abomination. If not, ask if giving her power was a bad idea or not.
:ChroniclerSB: There are always consequences. Some good, some bad. Who am I to judge which path is the proper one?
>What was Xuv talking about when she said 'my end of the deal'?
:ChroniclerSB: How should I know? You’re the one who struck a deal with her?

>...Is there any way to affect the sentencing?
:ChroniclerSB: There are always other paths… though, you might not like the price they require… or where they end.
>Is, or was, something affecting my brothers?
:ChroniclerSB: A better question would be… is it affecting them… or are they affecting it?
>Will it affect me?
:ChroniclerSB: It hasn’t already?
>what was the thing I see in my visions?
:ChroniclerSB: A nightmare can take many forms. Some are more personal than others…
>and was it in the throne room a few seconds ago?
:ChroniclerSB: It’s everywhere were fear is bred. In the dark corners of the palace, in the ill lit cellars below it, in the lonely nights and even in the edge of your vision. Fear sustains it and fear drives it. Do not let your fears consume you like it did with your brothers!

>What is the archbishop planning and what will come of it?
:ChroniclerSB: “Those that think themselves queen but are mere pawns,
are doomed to walk the path their king has drawn.
Her master demands a feast for a god,
who can tell if it will work or if it’s flawed?”
>What would be the collateral damage if the old man destroys the soul kiln?
:ChroniclerSB: *Shrug* I am the past, not future.
>Is there an ending to this story that doesn't involve mad gods eventually destroying the world?
:ChroniclerSB: “Let me tell you a tale of three brothers, born in a poor, starving hamlet, who once met a genie of great powers. It promised all three that it would empower them with endless potential, but warned them that there is always a price. If they ever welcomed death everything they’ve done before wouldn’t happen, except for the final embrace of their own end. The first brother, selfish and egoistical, used the powers to only please himself. The finest wine, the finest food, the finest women, all soon was in his grasp. But for every glass he drank the wine became more sour, for every plate he ate the food become staler, for everyone he bed his desires were harder to please. In the end, it seems that the man who had everything had nothing, and out of boredom he welcomed death’s embrace. The second brother, altruistic and kind, tried to use his powers to help those in need and make the world paradise for all. At first, it worked, and he was beloved by all. But as time passed, the consequences of his action became harsher and harsher, but still he was beloved by all. The harder he tired, the worse it got and soon the very world burned, cleansed of life thanks to his actions… and he was still beloved by all. In the end, out of despair, the second brother chooses to embrace death as well. “In the end, both your brothers only got death” the genie said “do you still want to take my promise”? The last brother, wise and patient, accepted the promise, but moments later gave back all the powers the genie has bestowed upon him. “Do you not wish to be a god?” the genie asked. “No, I’ve already gotten everything I wanted” the last brother answered, as he took his two brothers in hand and walked back to the rich and well-fed hamlet they were born in.”

>who poisoned the guard outside the crypts?
:ChroniclerSB: There are others who has a stake in this. Only time will tell if you will meet them or not.
>Why did my sister have Qelba framed when she already had evidence against my brother?
:ChroniclerSB: It’s impossible to complete a puzzle without all the pieces. In this case, she knew were the pieces where, she just didn’t have a way to reach them.
>and why wasn't he protected by any guards?
:ChroniclerSB: Sometimes, a pawn is placed where a rook was needed.
>What was he going to tell me?
:ChroniclerSB: That, young prince, is lost to history. Only Qelba knew… so that secret died with him.

>Maybe we can bribe him.
:ChroniclerSB: I simply am what has happen. There is no way to change me.
>Did this morning's efforts 'take'?
:ChroniclerSB: Hmm… no, they did not.
:BriannahSB: So… is it even possible for us too…?
:ChroniclerSB: The path you walk will have children laughs in it, have no doubt.
:BriannahSB: Well… that means we need to take it up a notch, eh Kronos?
>>
No. 752700 ID: 600c27

Oh fuck, he's speaking in poetry again.

> You’re the one who struck a deal with her?
Yeah, past tense.
> though, you might not like the price they require… or where they end.
Well than give me a damn roadmap and I'll make my own decision. I know there are more paths than 'world destroyed by lunatic' and 'world destroyed by people who thought they were helping'.
>Let me tell you a tale of three brothers...
First sounds like Xuv, second sounds like Belseth. Question is, who's the third? Since we know we should relinquish power, could it be you? Sounds like a good enough way to deal with that energy buildup everybody's worried about, we can give it to the old man willingly without a catastrophic explosion.

> Well… that means we need to take it up a notch, eh Kronos?
As soon as he gets back, Belseth is going to disguise himself as you and we're going to make ourselves scarce for an hour.
>>
No. 752764 ID: df5537

>>752700
>As soon as he gets back, Belseth is going to disguise himself as you and we're going to make ourselves scarce for an hour.
Uh... What? This suggestion doesn't make sense. Belseth was and is currently down below taking part in the court proceedings as a member of the council of 21 deciding Karas' fate. He won't be coming up here. Did you happen to get his name mixed up with Doxan?

However, even substituting Doxan into your suggestion won't work because Doxan's a Sakkilian, and as skilled as he is at disguise, he can't fake being a Vark. Besides, it's Bri's presence that folks down there will take to indicate Kronos is still up here, since she's so large they can see her clearly.

And it also won't work if your suggestion was actually for Doxan to disguise himself as Briannah. She's a great deal taller and wider than him, so it'd be noticed even down there. He also, as far as we know, only has the magical means to disguise his face and head, not his clothes, so he wouldn't have Bri's dress either.
>>
No. 752774 ID: 91ee5f

>“Those that think themselves queen but are mere pawns, are doomed to walk the path their king has drawn. Her master demands a feast for a god, who can tell if it will work or if it’s flawed?”
The archbishop isn't calling the shots?!

Wait.....I think I've figured it out! The archbishop's master doesn't have a physical form and must've made promises of "making the world a better place" to her. And the ritual is a way to turn Bel into a vessel! That way, whoever it is will possess Bel and will then turn him into an evil god!

>The path you walk will have children laughs in it, have no doubt.
>Well… that means we need to take it up a notch, eh Kronos?
But, he didn't say that it would be our biological children, he just said children. I'm willing to try again, but.....if it still doesn't take by the time we fix whatever the fuck is going on, we might need to consider adoption. Also, I say "when we fix things" and not "if we fix things", because I'm confident we will fix things.

Here's a question for you, Chronicler: "Where is the immortality symbol that the Old Man wanted me to destroy?" And if that doesn't work, then I'll try asking this way: "Where was the immortality symbol placed and who put it there?"

>>752700
>As soon as he gets back, Belseth is going to disguise himself as you and we're going to make ourselves scarce for an hour.
That doesn't make any sense! No!
>>
No. 752782 ID: cbb7cd

>>752764
You're right, I meant Doxan. Again.
>>
No. 753038 ID: 65a774
File 147646808169.png - (17.45KB , 686x526 , 11.png )
753038

>Oh fuck, he's speaking in poetry again.
At least it’s easier to decipher than some of its other bullshit…
>First sounds like Xuv, second sounds like Belseth. Question is, who's the third? Since we know we should relinquish power, could it be you?
Going by the general message of the story, it would seem that it wants you to be the third one.
>The archbishop's master doesn't have a physical form and must've made promises of "making the world a better place" to her. And the ritual is a way to turn Bel into a vessel! That way, whoever it is will possess Bel and will then turn him into an evil god!
Well, crap… it’s starting to sound more and more that Belseth is being set up… or even if he isn’t, whatever it is that is manipulating everything will probably just seize the gods’ powers for itself.


>Well than give me a damn roadmap and I'll make my own decision.
:ChroniclerSB: You know I cannot do that. All I can tell you is that trying to change his fate will only make things worse. Your brother is already lost, Kronos… both of them are, remember that.
>But, he didn't say that it would be our biological children, he just said children.
:ChroniclerSB: The path you walk right now will lead to biological ones. All you have to do is… persist to the end.
:BriannahSB: So… Xuv’s “blessing” will work?
:ChroniclerSB: …indeed it will.
>Where is the immortality symbol that the Old Man wanted me to destroy?
:ChroniclerSB: In the deepest of reaches, in a chamber of fallen gods, you will find it where you stand as you witness the ascension of a mad god.
:KronosSB: …so, it’s in the chamber with the gods?
:ChroniclerSB: It is where this story will end. Hidden in the catacombs along with the corpses of the very gods.
>The archbishop isn't calling the shots?!
:ChroniclerSB: The Archbishop is a leader of power. She have the loyalty and servitude of many, thus she have many paths to decide. But, there is a simple question with a complex answer; “How did she find something that has been hidden from creation itself for thousands of years”?

>As soon as he gets back, Doxan is going to disguise himself as you and we're going to make ourselves scarce for an hour.
:BriannahSB: Hrrn? Is this really the best time for that? I mean, sure, the trial is mostly just droning on by now… the defense is trying their best to prove anyone could ‘ave eaten that kind of candy and… that’s… rrrreally interesting? Wait, what was the point I was trying to make again? Oh, right, the threat! We still don’t ‘now if that’s solved or not.
:KronosSB: But if it is… no one would miss us sneaking away to our room for a while so you can sit on my fac- ergh, I mean… where did that come from?
:BriannahSB: Heh… really? Well, if that’s what yah want… still, there are some problems with ye plan.
:ChroniclerSB: Err… should I leave? This sounds like a private conversation…
>However, even substituting Doxan into your suggestion won't work because Doxan's a Sakkilian, and as skilled as he is at disguise, he can't fake being a Vark.
:BriannahSB: ‘e could disguise himself like me instead then? Though, I’m sure we can get a guard or servant that will look enough like yah on a distance.
:KronosSB: But… what if they talk about it?
:BriannahSB: There is no way we can leave without someone seeing us do it. That’s just the way it is, eh?
>She's a great deal taller and wider than him, so it'd be noticed even down there. He also, as far as we know, only has the magical means to disguise his face and head, not his clothes, so he wouldn't have Bri's dress either.
:BriannahSB: Well, then we simply give ‘im the dress? We aren’t planning to use it after all, heh… as for girt and size… Doxan is a master at disguises, ‘e can deal with that ‘imself. Especially when there’s such a distance to take into consideration.

:DoxanSB: Mistress?
:BriannahSB: Speak of the wyvern. Got anything to report, Doxan?
:DoxanSB: Thalia personally checked on the royal entrance as soon as she got ye message. We didn’t find anything but a few working servants and the like; but, to be on the safe side, she chased them all away before cycling all the guards as well as adding a few extra ones. Whatever it was we were looking for is gone now, master.
:KronosSB: So… crises averted or…?
:BriannahSB: Well, if it is… do yah still want to stick with the plan or are we staying ‘ere, listening to this sleep aid?
:ChroniclerSB: …um… so we’re done here? There wasn’t anything else?
>>
No. 753047 ID: 59d696

Cover art.
>>
No. 753054 ID: 6b2e04

>…indeed it will.
Alright, what's the catch?
>Well, then we simply give ‘im the dress?
Shan't subject him to that. Something tells me we should stay and see how this plays out. At least try to pay attention.
> …um… so we’re done here? There wasn’t anything else?
What, you don't want to watch the trial of the century? Good seats right here. As for cover art, go for a Regicide metaphor. Capital R regicide, like the board game.
>>
No. 753055 ID: 398fe1

I feel as though we should at least make sure Karas is given a proper burial(burned to ash), and not thrown in the soul prison to become part of whatever monster is lurking in there.

Even if we have to intercept his body and burn it personally.
What's the timetable for that, by the way?
>>
No. 753081 ID: 398fe1

...you know, he's been more forthcoming than usual on matters of the future. What's up with that?
>>
No. 753213 ID: 65a774
File 147664284298.png - (61.31KB , 686x526 , 12.png )
753213

>I feel as though we should at least make sure Karas is given a proper burial(burned to ash), and not thrown in the soul prison to become part of whatever monster is lurking in there.
That’s definitely something you need to vouch for. Sadly, it’s the council of 21 that will decide his final fate, and you can’t really discuss it with them under the trial, can you? Maybe you can talk to your sister right after this?
>What's the timetable for that, by the way?
It all depends on what the council decides. Maybe they will spare him a quick death and burn his body? Maybe they will torture him first? Maybe they will throw him down into the catacombs still alive? …or maybe he’ll just be imprisoned for life, but you doubt that…

>What, you don't want to watch the trial of the century? Good seats right here.
:ChroniclerSB: Ah, good seats or not, I can’t actually watch anything. I simply know everything that has happen, that’s all. So, even if you can’t see me here, I will know what has happened.
>Alright, what's the catch?
:ChroniclerSB: The catch? Well, the catch you have to worry about is that if you don’t deal with Xuv soon, the only thing you will give birth to is a mad god who will consume the flesh of your wife.
:BriannahSB: Err… that’s… we really need to kick Xuv’s arse then!
>As for cover art, go for a Regicide metaphor. Capital R regicide, like the board game.
:ChroniclerSB: Hmm… that might work, yeah… which would make Kronos the King? …and Bri the Queen? Hmm…
:BriannahSB: Of course I’m the queen! I’m the one who kicks the most arse around ‘ere!
> ...you know, he's been more forthcoming than usual on matters of the future. What's up with that?
:ChroniclerSB: Oh, I have? Well, most of your questions could be answered with knowledge of the past and… err… you’re right, I’ve said too much. I really should keep my mouth in check from now on.
:BriannahSB: …actually, why are yah even answering our questions? Yah said it yeself, yah shouldn’t try to change the future, eh?
:ChroniclerSB: Err… well… I admit, I’ve been giving you answers that… um… might make this a better story? I mean… um… it wouldn’t be fun story if Kronos here went and died in the middle of it, would it? The whole thing would kind of just grind to a halt and then… just end badly. Not really a great story, is it? Either way, if you need me, I’ll be… well, anywhere something is happening. See you soon.

>Shan't subject Doxan to that.
:DoxanSB: If the mistress and master wishes for me to wear a dress, then I will do so. It’s not the first time I’ve worn something like that, master. I’m ‘ere to serve ye every whim, after all.
>Something tells me we should stay and see how this plays out.
…alright, fine… you’re doing this… you’re doing your duty as a prince. No distractions!

>At least try to pay attention.
The trial goes on and your brothers defense does put up a fight, but in the end it doesn’t seem they had a chance… mostly because Karas is acting more like a wild beast than an innocent man...
>>
No. 753214 ID: 65a774
File 147664285159.png - (17.45KB , 686x526 , 13.png )
753214

…and the verdict is in… he will be executed. Though, they have yet to decide the exact means he will face his fate or what will happen to his remains. Karas doesn’t seem to even notice what is happening around him, instead in the last moments of the trial he managed to find you and has since then stared like a madman right at you. Even when they led him away, he was staring at you with pure hatred and rage…

:BriannahSB: So… it’s four o’clock, eh? When was the dinner with Belseth?
:KronosSB: Um… did we even decide on a time?
:BriannahSB: Either way, it’s time to get ready for it? Unless yah ‘ave something else that needs to be done?

Do I? I still have the painter’s hat in my pocket… and I probably need to talk to either Thalia or my sister… or both… but do you need to do that right now? You rather rest your mind for a bit… the only thing you know for sure is that you’ll probably be late if you try to do everything.
>>
No. 753225 ID: 398fe1

>>753214
...that's the same eye that the abomination had. He's fully possessed, probably.

First thing's first. Talk to your sister and tell her it's important that Karas gets a proper burial. Heck, it might even be a good idea to do that for all those sentenced to death from here on. No more trapped souls, please.

After that I suppose you should get ready for the date. If you have time you could return the painter's hat, but it's also possible to send a messenger to do that.
>>
No. 753234 ID: 0eed7a

>mostly because Karas is acting more like a wild beast than an innocent man...
Is he saying anything articulate?
>…and the verdict is in… he will be executed.
Any idea who voted how? That could make dinner awkward.
> Unless yah ‘ave something else that needs to be done?
Yeah, your wife. You can return the hat later, and there's no rest for the wicked.

First, mingle with everyone else. Something tells me "It will be written that the youngest prince had a bit of an emotional breakdown" means that you can successfully pass off your actual 'condition' as shock. Tuck your 'gun' into your waistband or something and see if you cant gather up Thalia to talk to your sister about your concerns about the church. If people aren't lingering in and around the courtroom, prioritize finding your sister. How's it look like she's taking the news?
>>
No. 753235 ID: 094652

Okay.

Your brother is infected, AND he's on death row for conspiracy and murder. He's too great a threat to try and save.

I'm more worried about what happens when he dies. If we're dealing with a Beast-type virus, that infestation might spread to the executioner. Then we'd have to shoot the executioner in the face. That would not go well.

You could hire your own assassin squad to target the executioner and make it look like you were trying to save your brother, but they might take initiative and kill the executioner ahead of schedule, and either way you'd lose reputation for murdering a soldier. Convincing your sister to change the sentence to life might work, but the infestation might grow and he could break loose.

I suggest you find a nice, quiet wasteland far away from the castle and throw exorcism rituals at his ass until he dies from purification stress overload. You could hire the priests from the church, have them witness the horror, make a few of them realize what rotten fruits their grand master plan will unleash and convince them to join your side. The rest you can write off as a loss. Of their heads.
>>
No. 753260 ID: 398fe1

>>753235
What is a Beast-type virus?
>>
No. 753370 ID: 55ad9c

>>753234
>...means that you can successfully pass off your actual 'condition' as shock. Tuck your 'gun' into your waistband or something...
It's pretty certain Kronos won't have to contend with hiding the 'condition' of his 'gun.' Back shortly after noon, right after the trial started, Briannah said that the fertility potion effects would wear off in a few hours. (See >>750932) It's four 'o clock now so it should have worn off completely, or at least close enough to completely that Kronos can keep from erecting another trouser tent as long as he doesn't focus on lewd thoughts.

>>753260
I dunno. My guess is it's either a reference to a Windows Trojan horse virus from circa 2004, which I doubt, or one for the Beast bio-mech virus from the game Homeworld: Cataclysm. Thing is, the latter was very aggressive about spreading and didn't wait to jump to a nearby new host until its current host died. That doesn't fit how Kome described its behavior here so I don't know what was meant by a "Beast-type" virus.
>>
No. 753377 ID: 55ad9c

Yes, you would rather rest your mind for a bit, but you know that time is not on your side here and you don't have the luxury to put things off until you're feeling better because then important things won't get done or vital info shared. You just can't afford to be that carefree, irresponsible, and, frankly, aimless prince you were for so long any more.

Right now is not the time to return Zela's beret. There's more important things that should be dealt with right now. And frankly, after this trial, you're also not in the mood to face such a cute starstruck gal. You'll have a servant take her beret back, along with a note from you. Write down that you're sorry you didn't return her beret sooner and you wish it could have been in person, but you got caught up in events and time got away from you before you could and then you had to be at the trial. Add that you look forward to the next time you see her, and that it'll probably be tomorrow morning in the studio.

Go round up Thalia and then Kira. You, Bri, and them need to talk. But before you do get down to the heavy issues, take Kira somewhere private and secure. Somewhere where you and her can be alone, without Sisah or bodyguards. Some place where she'll can safely drop her queenly front and be just your sister for a little bit. Then give her a close hug and soothing words, because after all that's happened so far today, she has to desperately need some comforting. ...And frankly, you need some comforting too.

Unfortunately, you two won't have much time for hugs and comforting before you'll have to bring Thalia and Bri in to talk about serious matters. Like informing Kira about what you told Thalia already, along with Thalia's dream, Tim's nightmare from the ritual, what you heard when you touched the earth elemental, and so on, also asking Kira what her bad dreams these last few days have been.
>>
No. 753858 ID: 65a774
File 147689490675.png - (60.02KB , 686x526 , 14.png )
753858

>...that's the same eye that the abomination had. He's fully possessed, probably.
Gods… he really is gone…
>He's too great a threat to try and save.
Is there even anything left to save?
>Is he saying anything articulate?
The one time they removed the muzzle from him he simply snarled and tried to bite his own defense attorney.
>Any idea who voted how? That could make dinner awkward.
It was anonymous so you have no idea who voted for what… or what they even could vote for.
>I'm more worried about what happens when he dies. If we're dealing with a Beast-type virus, that infestation might spread to the executioner.
You’re not sure what is actually wrong with him, but it doesn’t seem to transfer at death. Otherwise, all the guards he had with him when he met with those children would be infected as well. So far, the only thing you have to go on are the catacombs… everyone who’s been acting strange has been close to them, haven’t they?
>If you have time you could return the painter's hat, but it's also possible to send a messenger to do that.
You’d rather see her in person, but you guess you don’t have the time for that, do you?
>Tuck your 'gun' into your waistband or something.
Your “gun” isn’t loaded anymore. While you still feel a bit… “excited”, watching the trial did keep your mind of it long enough for you to calm down.


>Go round up Thalia and then Kira. You, Bri, and them need to talk.
:CainSB: Sir? I’m sorry to say, but both parties had to decline. General Thalia is busy with security and her men, but she did say that she should have time to talk to you if you came by her office personally. Your sister, on the other hand, has locked herself in her room, requesting that she will not be disturbed unless its something critical…
:KronosSB: …then I guess I’ll-
:CainSB: But she did make an exception for you, sir. In fact, when she heard you were looking for her, she requested that you, and only you, would pay her a visit.
:KronosSB: Oh…
>Prioritize finding your sister.
:KronosSB: Then I guess I’ll go see my sister then…
:BriannahSB: I’ll see if I can talk to Thalia.



When you arrive in your sister chamber, you find her looking into a newly lit fire with dead, tired eyes. Nearby on a table you spot a bottle of wine, opened just a few minutes ago yet it’s already half empty… and seeing that there aren’t any glasses around at all either…

:KiraSB: …brother…
:KronosSB: Sis… are you alright?
:KiraSB: … … …You wanted to see me?
:KronosSB: …err… oh, well…
>Tell her it's important that Karas ge-
:KiraSB: Don’t mention that name! No, I’m not going to talk about him anymore. Whatever fate awaits him is not in my hands anymore.
:KronosSB: But-
:KiraSB: As your queen, I order you to not mention that name again in my presence, do you understand?
:KronosSB: But-
:KiraSB: DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
:KronosSB: …I understand…
:KiraSB: Good… now, was there anything else?
:KronosSB: …err… th-
:KiraSB: Then let me ask you… ask you a favor, Kronos. An important favor… which might decide the future of this kingdom. Do you understand how important what I’m about to ask you is?
:KronosSB: …yes?
:KiraSB: It’s… about our blood line. It needs to be passed on… an heir of pure blood to take the crown. I hate to ask you to go behind your soon to be wife’s back and… commit adultery… but I’m sure she will understand if you explained it to her.
:KronosSB: …wait, are you implying…
:KiraSB: Our kingdom needs an heir to the crown, brother, one of our blood.

>Give her a close hug and soothing words, because after all that's happened so far today, she has to desperately need some comforting. ...And frankly, you need some comforting too.
…she seems so… angry and serious right now. Is this really the best time for hugs?
>>
No. 753876 ID: 91ee5f

>Don’t mention that name! No, I’m not going to talk about him anymore. Whatever fate awaits him is not in my hands anymore.
>As your queen, I order you to not mention that name again in my presence, do you understand?
>DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
I don't care if she's the queen and your sister, that's an order you can't obey because this is important! You need to do something that'll make her shut up and listen! And I know what you need to do.

You need to do something that she knows you'll never do in front of her. You need to yell at her, throw a chair, break the wine bottle, or something you never normally do because if you, the quiet brother, do something like that, that'll let her know that it's important! And if she tries to interrupt you, then raise your voice loud enough to be heard!

Don't forget to mention her dreams and then talk about your brother, not the currently crazy one, the dead brother. And explain the ritual with Bel and the church and everything else that's important.
>>
No. 753881 ID: 094652

The plight of the king: when their own reasoning betrays them, and the path to success is clear for everyone but them.

She has turned her back on living ashes, laid her skin bare to the portals of hell. Do not push her further or she will press their blades to her neck just to convince herself they do not exist. Instead, try to convince her that there's someone hiding in the ashes; tighten security in a way that covers the bases.

As for heirs, tell her you were considering a polygamous relationship anyway - hell, Briannah was planning to screw her painting instructors! But if your sister doesn't bake her own bun buns, you're going to cook your kids at your own pace. Unless she's sterile, in which case you'd like help courting Elete.
>>
No. 753883 ID: 810263

>Whatever fate awaits him is not in my hands anymore.
Looks like we'll have to deal with it ourselves. Might make for good casus belli to have a public beef with the church, should it come to that.

Maybe we've been hanging around Bri too much, but I don't like what she's implying. In addition to what your mother would think, you won't do some emotionless, hollow act, especially not while she's drunk. Also not when Bri and Thalia might be on the way. Might want to keep her separated from that bottle while you're at it.

>Is this really the best time for hugs?
It might be the only time for a while.

Forget any business for the time being, she looks like she'd have a breakdown if you bring her any more shit to do. Remind her what you said about taking it easy. Has she even been sleeping?
>>
No. 753906 ID: 398fe1

>>753858
Tell her you'll take care of it. You will father an heir, one way or another. Also, uh, she doesn't need to worry about you going behind Bri's back. She's okay with sharing other people.

What's stopping Kira from getting pregnant herself, though? Is she sterile?
>>
No. 753995 ID: 6612fa

>>753858
didn't bri say she would allow it only if she got to watch/participate
>>
No. 753996 ID: 3b7192

Oh shit, she's asking you to fuck her.
>>
No. 754001 ID: a3246c

>>753996
Possibly- but let's not assume and end up looking like a pervert.
>>
No. 754002 ID: f562b1

> I hate to ask you to go behind your soon to be wife’s back and… commit adultery… but I’m sure she will understand if you explained it to her.
>Our kingdom needs an heir to the crown, brother, one of our blood.
She must have been quite stressed to forget:
>Kira: I would suggest that you talked to your wife about it, she has just as much say on this as you, don’t she?
>Briannah: …I always wanted to ‘ave a child of my own…
Of course, she would still prefer one born of both of you, but "until a means is found, she'll probably be happy to have any."
>>
No. 754004 ID: 20e2dc

Make sure she's not implying what us voices are. Something along the lines of:

"Surely you don't mean the two of us, right?"
>>
No. 754035 ID: 595d54

Okay, so far she's just asking us to commit adultery and impregnate a woman of our species.

"Bri has said she's fine with threesomes, so if you have the mother in mind, I can go set something up with her."
>>
No. 754041 ID: 01134a

>>753858
If she is asking you to impregnat her then said yes this is a dark fantasy of yours.
>>
No. 754043 ID: 91ee5f

>>754041
NO, WE'RE NOT DOING THAT!!!!! D-:<
>>
No. 754053 ID: c910e8

Tell your sister that she will have to listen to you before anything can be decided.

First of all, I don't think this is the best time for her to be considering that, with all the stress, work and intriges, she seems to be about to snap, and you can't have that. Why is she so interested on having an heir like that right now? Does she fear for her life?

Also, Briannah probably won't be bothered by this idea, she may be interested in joining to be exact, (and you can't be cruel enough to leave her out of this, can you?). Even so, I think we should tell her about this before anything, the same way she did.

And lastly, You can't have your sister simply doing this as it were just a duty, she is way too hard on herself, perhaps this is your chance to make her relax, maybe even enjoy it, even if it is just a tiny bit, and you are probably going to need Briannah's help for that.

My oppinion is that you don't accept her offer, not right now at least.
>>
No. 754054 ID: 398fe1

Oh and since she's not letting you discuss it, you're probably going to have to handle it yourself. Cain may be able to send a message to the executioner telling them that the body will not be dumped in the crypt like other traitors, but will instead be cremated.
>>
No. 754175 ID: 55ad9c

>>754054
Unfortunately, with the Bri-height list of charges Karas has been convicted of, getting him a proper cremation is going to be impossible even with Kronos throwing all his personal resources into it. Karas' trial is so high profile and diplomatically important that everybody involved in handling Karas, his execution, and dealing with his body afterwards, is almost certainly going to be both chosen from the most trustworthy to the crown and also under extra scrutiny so no screw-ups happen. There's no way Kronos can make sure Karas' body is cremated... Well, short of drawing his Singing Dragon pistol and using it to immolate the corpse immediately after the execution, but obviously the fallout from that would be catastrophic for him.

However, there is another option that might work. All is needed is for Karas' body to not get dumped into the Catacombs of the Godless/Soul Kiln, right? Well, there's plenty of other places in the world to ignominiously dispose of a traitor's body. Having the body dismembered and the parts secretly buried in multiple graves far, far apart from each other would be one. Another would be taking the corpse out into the Serene Sea, sealed it into a hole-drilled barrel along with lead weights and throw it overboard. Simply put, there are other ways than the traditional one to deal with a high traitor's body and still have it be acceptably punishing.
>>
No. 754359 ID: 6612fa

>>753858
would you please elaborate because there are two possibilities I can see you implying.
and in both cases i think it might be premature to make a decision this big, this soon after such a... loss.
>>
No. 754709 ID: 65a774
File 147717550895.png - (38.35KB , 686x526 , 15.png )
754709

>You need to yell at her, throw a chair, break the wine bottle, or something!
Because having a childish tantrum will convince her… sure…
>Oh shit, she's asking you to fuck her.
She isn’t… she can’t be… oh gods…
>If she is asking you to impregnate her then say yes this is a dark fantasy of yours.
What!? No! You’re not going to… to… you’re not… but… argh… freaking fertility potion! Why does the universe hate me so!?
>Perhaps this is your chance to make her relax, maybe even enjoy it, even if it is just a tiny bit, and you are probably going to need Briannah's help for that.
…yeah, this might be for the best… after all, a part of- NO! You’re not… no, just… no… She doesn’t mean it like that!
>Maybe we've been hanging around Bri too much…
Not only Bri, but Xuv! She’s the one who… who… you don’t even want to think about this anymore! Purge the mind of unclean thoughts! PURGE IT!
>Didn't bri say she would allow it only if she got to watch/participate?
She said she wanted to know who I slept with, that’s all. She did say it was okay for you to be with the painter, even if she didn’t want to take part of it, remember?
>Bri and Thalia might be on the way.
The queen has told the guard to not accept any visitors… so even if they were-

:KiraSB: KRONOS HELIOS MEDIEAN THE SECOND!
:KronosSB: Huh? What?
:KiraSB: Are you even listening to me!? What did I just say!?
:KronosSB: Err… Kingdom needs an heir?
:KiraSB: *Sigh* Forget it…

>It might be the only time for hugs for a while.
:KiraSB: Wha- what are you…?
:KronosSB: Sis… please… calm down for a moment. Come here.
:KiraSB: Kronos, this is not the time for… for… K-Kronos…
:KronosSB: Kira, just relax for a moment…
:KriaSB: Brother… I can’t… b-brother…

You can feel her suddenly relaxing in your arms, returning your embrace as she almost collapses on you as her legs gives away for a second. ...wait, is she crying!?

:KiraSB: S-sorry… I… I lost my composure for a moment t-there…


>Remind her what you said about taking it easy.
:KiraSB: I… I can’t… there is so much that needs to be done… so much weight to carry on my shoulders… they need me…
>Has she even been sleeping? You heard she has had nightmares.
:KiraSB: …I… I’ve had some bad dreams, yes, and I admit I might not have the best of nights but don’t worry… I get enough sleep.
:KronosSB: …and what have you dreamt about?
:KiraSB: I rather not… talk about it…

>Would you please elaborate on the heir thing…?
:KiraSB: Elaborate? I want you to find a proper surrogate mother to sire an heir.
:KronosSB: Oh, thank gods…
:KiraSB: …wait, what did y-
:KronosSB: Forget about it!
>What's stopping Kira from getting pregnant herself, though?
:KiraSB: Oh, father never… of course he didn’t, I told him not to. I… was born sterile, brother… and that’s probably why I’m asexual as well. So, with our… our… with you being my only sibling, it falls to you to keep our bloodline flowing.
>Briannah probably won't be bothered by this idea, she may be interested in joining to be exact…
:KiraSB: Yes… I thoughts so… I’ve heard… things about that lady…
>Tell her you'll take care of it. You will father an heir, one way or another.
:KiraSB: Do you need to find aid finding a suitable surrogate?
:KronosSB: If I do, can we at least wait to after the marriage?
:KiraSB: Ah, yes, of course… just… if you find someone, please choose someone of proper… breeding. A noble lady or someone of a proper position, like a general or a councilman… woman… If our bloodline is to continue, are rather not see it done by a common courtesan or servant.
:KronosSB: Don’t worry about it Kira, I got it under wraps.
:KiraSB: I hope you got your “gun” under wraps, yes…

>Might want to keep her separated from that bottle while you're at it.
:KiraSB: Oh that… don’t worry yourself about it. I just needed something to… dull my senses for a moment after what happen today.
:KronosSB: Just don’t make a habit of it.
:KiraSB: I’m not planning on making a habit of sentencing my own brothers to their death, no… twice is already two time to many…
>I don't care if she's the queen and your sister, that's an order you can't obey because this is important!
:KiraSB: …I already told you, it’s out of my hands now. I’m not the one who will decide his fate…
>All is needed is for Karas' body to not get dumped into the Catacombs of the Godless/Soul Kiln, right? Well, there's plenty of other places in the world to ignominiously dispose of a traitor's body.
:KiraSB: …Catacombs of the godless? I guess I can forbid them from throwing him down there… after all, we don’t want to give the temples expedition more undead to deal with, do we? I’ll see what I can do, brother, I promise you that much.
>>
No. 754717 ID: 398fe1

>>754709
>temples expedition
What's this? That's the first time we've heard of that. I wonder if that simply refers to them finding the burial chamber of the gods, and keeping it secure. Tell her you would very much like to help with the expedition.

Also, it's possible that you could help your sister live longer (and happier) by keeping her company more often, and helping her with paperwork or whatever things you're not likely to screw up or get too involved with.
>>
No. 754734 ID: 91ee5f

>Because having a childish tantrum will convince her… sure…
How selfish of you, caring only about yourself instead of caring about spreading IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE. It's only childish if you do it for childish reasons and last time I checked, spreading IMPORTANT INFORMATION is NOT a childish reason. If you do it to force someone to give you their undivided attention so that you can TELL THEM SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION then it's not childish. So next time, when you're unable to just hug it out, think about doing that. Unless you want something important to fall on deaf ears and someone gets killed because you were worried about looking like a child instead of worrying about keeping someone alive. Just a thought.

>I rather not… talk about it…
Try describing the monster she sees in her dreams and when she asks, "How did you know?!" just explain that she's not the only one having the exact same dreams, who you think the monster is, and then tell her the importance of talking about her dream. And then explain that this is the reason your other bother's body shouldn't be thrown in the catacombs, he could come back like that monster in her dreams.

>I hope you got your “gun” under wraps, yes…
Speaking of your "gun", I really hope you're not awkwardly poking your sister with it right now. If you are and she asks why, tell her that it was an overdose of one of Bri's "special potions" for "bedroom activities".

>temple's expedition
This is important, ask her to please elaborate!
>>
No. 754756 ID: c4e08f

> there is so much that needs to be done… so much weight to carry on my shoulders… they need me…
I've said it once before, she's got to learn to delegate. People might need her, but she needs people too. Does she have enough good advisors? Too many? Any people who can go out and get stuff done, make decisions of their own cognizance? I dunno, someone to take dictation for her?
> I rather not… talk about it…
I know it's disturbing, but they've been going around. Some creature on or about a throne, correct?
> I hope you got your “gun” under wraps, yes…
You know I'm a straight shooter.
>>
No. 754760 ID: 398fe1

>>754734
Holy shit calm down.

Throwing shit and breaking shit *is* pretty much the definition of a childish tantrum.
>>
No. 754784 ID: 094652

> Kira is sterile
There is SO much I'd like you to do about this, but we can't risk any experiments with The Beast. After this is over, maybe Xuv could stab Kira in the pussy a few times and fix whatever's broken? Knowing Xuvie though, she would probably set Kira's minimum lust to like 80% complete @#$%tard or something...

> Choose someone proper
Elete, I suppose. Or you could go to town and just @#$% EVERY GIRL IN A FIVE MILE RADIUS. Then you'd give your bastard children magical sigils and some Phones(TM) to track them, and force them into a war to the death okay brain stop thinking stupid

But seriously, how about you let Briannah date and @#$% the everloving ^&*( out of every suitoress that dares stare at you and only breed the ones who can stand up to the spouse? Screw nobility ratings, you want a girl whose spine can hold up to their rack! Erm, I mean you want a girl who has the skills to back up her looks. Yes.

I mean, they'll basically raise the kid their way and leave you out, you at least want an heir who isn't a total retard. Or polite / kind / badass enough to play with Ms. Tyrannosaurus Rex Man.
>>
No. 754787 ID: 398fe1

If we actually need a surrogate mother, General Thalia seems like the only choice. We don't even know who Elete is.
>>
No. 754856 ID: 8cb228

Think, very carefully, about who has the social/political/economic standing to be appropriate, and also is visibly healthy (see: not one of the inbred nobles and is beautiful in the sense of 'beauty is an indicator of health') and whose family seems to produce people without many health or mental or physical issues. Who do you know that would be suitable based on entirely rational and pragmatic criteria?
>>
No. 754919 ID: 65a774
File 147725733752.png - (37.43KB , 686x526 , 16.png )
754919

>Speaking of your "gun", I really hope you're not awkwardly poking your sister with it right now.
Your gun is currently unloaded, thankfully. Even if that damn potion is making things hard...
>After this is over, maybe Xuv could stab Kira in the pussy a few times and fix whatever's broken?
Yeah, no… you’re going to keep her as far away from your sister as possible. Xuv’s a complete psycho, remember!?
>Screw nobility ratings, you want a girl whose spine can hold up to their rack! Erm, I mean you want a girl who has the skills to back up her looks. Yes.
Yes, you definitely want a lady with a nice rack- you mean, track record when it comes to… pretty much everything?
>Elete, I suppose.
You barely know her… the real her, you mean. Who is she even? A high ranking temple agent? A low ranking one? The Archbishop herself?
>If we actually need a surrogate mother, General Thalia seems like the only choice.
The only time you’ve talked to her she left while being rather annoyed with you… but she did look rather cute when she was frustrated…
>You could go to town and just @#$% EVERY GIRL IN A FIVE MILE RADIUS.
…you’re not sure if it’s just that fertility potion talking but… holding a giant breeding orgy suddenly sounds really amazing…
>But seriously, how about you let Briannah date and @#$% the ever-loving ^&*( out of every suitoress that dares stare at you and only breed the ones who can stand up to the spouse?
Hmm… but would that actually leave those suitable or just those that are mad enough to stand her? Wait, why are you even-
>Think, very carefully, about who has the social/political/economic standing to be appropriate, and also is visibly healthy.
Bri! You’re trying to sire an heir with Bri! No one else! Not yet, at least! If Xuv’s blessing doesn’t work then… after the wedding, you’ll start thinking about finding a surrogate, okay?


>You know I'm a straight shooter.
:KiraSB: That’s what I’m afraid of…
>It's possible that you could help your sister live longer (and happier) by keeping her company more often.
:KiraSB: Sadly, as much as I like to spend more time with family, my schedule is rather packed.
:KronosSB: Then make more time!
:KiraSB: It’s not that simple…
>And helping her with paperwork or whatever things you're not likely to screw up or get too involved with.
:KiraSB: You really think I’m not already getting help with the more trivial things?

>Try describing the monster she sees in her dreams.
:KiraSB: Monster? What are you talking about? There’s no monster in my dreams. No, my nightmares are a bit more… tied to reality than that.
>Just explain that she's not the only one having the exact same dreams.
:KiraSB: Really? Are you suggesting that someone is manipulating dreams? If that’s the truth, then we need to take action as soon as possible. Do you have any idea whom might be behind it?
:KronosSB: I… have a farfetched theory, yes. But until I can find something a bit more solid, let just say that it’s one of the reasons I don’t want my brother thrown down into the catacombs.

>This is important; ask her to please elaborate on these expeditions!
:KiraSB: After the war, they started sending armed expeditions down into those catacombs you were talking about to search for lost knowledge and old relics. So far they’ve actually found a lot of old trinkets and artifacts down there, though most of them are only worth anything in a historical sense or scientific. There was this magic battery they found that might be used to… ah, no matter. But yes, they regularly send people down there nowadays.
>Tell her you would very much like to help with the expedition.
:KiraSB: What!? No! It’s too dangerous! Those catacombs are still filled with all kind of traps, undead and other magical creatures! Not everyone who venture down there returns, you know!
>I've said it once before, she's got to learn to delegate. People might need her, but she needs people too.
:KiraSB: I try to… but it’s just… there too few people I can trust. Either they lack the competence… or have their own agenda that would be harmful to the nation. No, I… I need to do this alone.
:KronosSB: But you clearly can’t-
:KiraSB: Can or cannot, it doesn’t matter in the end anyway…
:KronosSB: …Kira? What are you-
:KiraSB: I always did envy you, brother, growing up so protected from the outside world.
:KronosSB: …protected? Is there something I’m missing?
:KiraSB: Have you been out in the city recently? Have you been outside the richer districts, among the common man? Surrounded by the mass famine and disease?
:KronosSB: …people are starving?
:KiraSB: We’re just a husk now… we’ve fallen so far from our former glory. We don’t have the manpower… we don’t have the food… we don’t have the resources. We barely have the men to guard the borders, all the while bandits, beast and undead are ravaging our lands. We’ve even lost what made us such a great nation once, as the way west have been blocked by the dynasty. No, there’s no one left that can save us now, is there?
:KronosSB: Sis… please…
:KiraSB: Our only hope is miracle… I hate to admit it, but I’ve even tried visiting the five alters of the gods… and I knelt before them begging for aid…

…you can feel her tightening her grip around you, hugging you even closer than before.

:KiraSB: …but in the end, it seems even the gods have abandoned us.
>>
No. 754922 ID: 398fe1

>>754919
Tell her the truth about the gods, and how the church is planning to make a new one.

If what she says is true, maybe... maybe you do need a new god. It needs to be done with care, however.
>>
No. 754938 ID: e3597b

>There was this magic battery they found that might be used to… ah, no matter.
are you sure it's no matter?

Did we already tell her that the gods are dead? Is the church keeping it a secret from her, or is she trying to keep a secret from us?
>>
No. 754953 ID: 094652

> Surrounded by the mass famine and disease
That explains all the fanatics.

> No hope
"Bull^&*(. Look at all the guns, the scholars, the technology. You subconsciously reject the solutions because they involve compromising your personal values. As long as you have major assets, there's a way to use them. Doesn't mean we have to, doesn't mean you can deny they exist.

Worst case scenario, you can sacrifice some of your people to the Sakkilians for food and medicine. That's far down the list, but don't you DARE say it's worse than unleashing an eldritch monstrosity that could devour our world and then CONTINUE to the heavens for the main course. Just brainstorm some ideas and we'll see if we need to get there, but don't say it's hopeless and throw our armory to @#$%ing cultists."
>>
No. 754964 ID: 6612fa

>>754919
surprised she hasn't noticed your erection, maybe you need to hug her harder.

we could offer to do some of the face front stuff after all the people love us for capturing a murdering noble and being generous with money/food we could easily take up some domestic affairs so she could focus on the more important ones.
>>
No. 755063 ID: c1ba17

>>754919
Platonic cheek kiss

Possibly leak the surface knowledge that the church may be fixing that

Also reminder that the past has heavily hinted the resultant good fob the creation will be a mad god.

Let alone the fact we'd be pissing off life.
>>
No. 755069 ID: 91ee5f

>There was this magic battery they found that might be used to…ah, no matter.
That's not good. Maybe you should explain things to her? At least, try to word it so that it sounds like you read it in multiple books instead of only having visions and dreams being your only source of information.

You might have to say that you think the church is about to repeat the same mistakes that the old destroyed empire made in the past. Only this time, the world won't be able to recover and it really will be the end of everything.

> …but in the end, it seems even the gods have abandoned us.
it's pretty hard to abandon something when they're too dead to do any abandoning.

All of this is going to be extremely hard to explain and convince her that you're not also going crazy.
>>
No. 755108 ID: f562b1

>…but in the end, it seems even the gods have abandoned us.
"Wonder if that has to do with what my dreams told me... I dreamt that the five gods were killed, and a sixth, forgotten one, was trapped in the catacombs."
>>
No. 755288 ID: a7e3a5

> You really think I’m not already getting help with the more trivial things?
Man I don't know. I just want to help- if all you want me to do is keep my head out of trouble, that's fine, but if you need help, just say it.
>I always did envy you, brother, growing up so protected from the outside world.
It's not as great as you'd think, especially when everything is going wrong and everybody is scrambling to do something and all I can do is sit on my thumbs.
>…people are starving?
yeah, weren't there enough animals being eaten whole that Belseth had to put out a decree literally just yesterday? and wasn't that one of the reasons we had an alliance, the Sakkilians had the military and we had the resources? Is this entire divisive mess just posturing?
>>
No. 755515 ID: 65a774
File 147750752359.png - (26.12KB , 686x526 , 17.png )
755515

>If what she says is true, maybe... maybe you do need a new god.
While we might need a miracle, we don’t need some life consuming mad god. If we want a miracle we need to be careful, don’t we?


>Platonic cheek kiss
*Kiss*
:KiraSB: Heh, now take it easy, brother, or people might start talking. Our family line does have a known history of… less than stellar sibling relationships, doesn’t it?
>We could offer to do some of the face front stuff after all the people love us.
:KiraSB: The common people love you because they don’t know you personally… besides, those that have any actually say in matters dislike you, don’t they?
>if all you want me to do is keep my head out of trouble, that's fine, but if you need help, just say it.
:KiraSB: …I’ll keep in touch, brother, and I’ll tell you if I ever need anything. But do try to keep your head out of trouble, alright? …and after what I’ve heard about Briannah, another parts as well.
>It's not as great as you'd think, especially when everything is going wrong and everybody is scrambling to do something and all I can do is sit on my thumbs.
:KiraSB: …it’s not great being the one who fumbles after straws in desperation either, brother…
>Weren't there enough animals being eaten whole that Belseth had to put out a decree literally just yesterday?
:KiraSB: Indeed, we have had lots of problems with the Sakkilian soldiers stealing food from the outlining farms but we believe we finally started getting enough discipline and food out there on our own to-
:KronosSB: Actually, I meant right here in the palace.
:KiraSB: Oh, that… well, it’s a given the palace would have a surplus of food. The problem isn’t that there isn’t enough food, but that it’s owned by the already powerful. The war left those less fortunate already without coin or work to pay for it, ensuring most of the food never feed those that desire it the most.

>Tell her the truth about the gods. They are already dead.
:KiraSB: …wait, how do you- did Belseth tell you this? Yes, we have found the corpses of some powerful beings that had similar forms to the five we worship, but does it actually mean there aren’t any gods? These beings have been dead since the fall of the old empire, yet the five has led us through both dark and great times after its fall, no? Without the gods’ wisdom, how would we have ever created this great kingdom from the beginning?
>how the church is planning to make a new one.
:KiraSB: They are planning of channeling the magic from the corpses to try create a bit of a “miracle” for the kingdom, yes, but create a god? You can’t just throw a bunch of magic into someone and hope it will make them powerful! But… if that’s what you believe, maybe I should have another talk with the Archbishop…
>You might have to say that you think the church is about to repeat the same mistakes that the old destroyed empire made in the past.
:KiraSB: While I admit we have less knowledge about what happen back then than I’m comfortable with, we’re running out of time. Sometimes risks are necessary.

It’s starting to get late… if you’re going to get ready for the dinner with Belseth you’ll need to get back to your apartment soon…

:KiraSB: And you still haven’t told me how you know all this!
:KronosSB: Err… well…
:KiraSB: And don’t tell it’s some “prophetic” dreams or such nonsense. Who told you this? Have you been spying to the temple?
>>
No. 755526 ID: 398fe1

>>755515
The Archbishop outright told you that they were going to create a new god, and tried to convince you it was a good idea.
As for the gods being dead, first off tell her that you are not crazy, you have confirmed it's not just hallucinations. Briannah can see the same things you can. Some of the things you've been seeing that other people can't is a personification of the past, and the personification of the cycle of life. Both have said that the gods are dead, except for one, who is trapped and mad and has no influence.

This great kingdom was created by mortals alone. Mortals can solve its problems. If starvation is being caused by the rich hoarding the food, then we force the rich to stop doing that. Aren't the farmers partially to blame there? They're letting the rich buy up all of the food supply. If the farmers would ensure there is enough food set aside to sell to the poor, then the poor would not starve. If the poor cannot AFFORD the food they need then we can set up soup kitchens in the worst off areas to give out free food to those who need it.
>>
No. 755527 ID: ebb9cb

>…and after what I’ve heard about Briannah, another parts as well.
So... keep my head out of trouble, then? and what have you heard that has you so worried?
>but does it actually mean there aren’t any gods?
That's exactly what Belseth, who I feel obliged to mention is the Archbishop's trusted confidant, was bemoaning in a inebriated stupor, yes. And in case you're skeptical, he confirmed it while sober.
>Without the gods’ wisdom, how would we have ever created this great kingdom from the beginning?
Wisdom outlasts death. Are you sure the church wasn't just preserving their relevance? Who were you praying to if you knew this already?
>You can’t just throw a bunch of magic into someone and hope it will make them powerful!
Why not, exactly? is it irresponsible? Because I think the situation is desperate enough that some people wouldn't care. 'some risks are necessary', so they say.
>Sometimes risks are necessary.
This isn't a risk, it's what will happen if they succeed. The mana river, the river of souls, will dry up. That's ignoring what an all-powerful and unchecked being will get up to before then. Any good intentions are worthless under a bad plan.

> And you still haven’t told me how you know all this!
Don't get snippy at me, you're the one who told me they only found 'trinkets' down there. I don't appreciate the secrecy, not from you or the archbishop, so don't make me out to be the bad guy because I'm not satisfied by comfortable lies. And no, I learned none of this by sending spies (that's technically true, we only learned about the extent of the excavation and the three entrances from Doxan). Belseth is gabby enough on his own, and I got some privileged conversations from an elemental. And yes, some prophetic dreams were involved. Don't scoff, Belseth predicted I'd loose my eye in one.
>maybe I should have another talk with the Archbishop…
Ask her where she found those "historical artifacts", or who taught her how to make "a bit of a miracle". And if she knows why this stuff was locked away in such an inhospitable catacomb in the first place. And, if you want to put up the illusion of omniscience and catch her off guard, I can tell you that the phrase “Those that seek what they wish for will find only punishment, while those that seek salvation will find what they deserve.” is written near either the bodies of the gods or the soul cradle. That's the name for that battery, by the way.

I need to talk to Belseth, to try and convince him to back out.
>>
No. 755530 ID: 398fe1

>>755527
>The mana river, the river of souls, will dry up.
I'd like to point out that this will not happen merely because a god exists. After all, Xuv still exists and the river of souls has recovered. The problem was the afterlife that was created-- it hoarded souls, keeping them from returning to the river and being reincarnated. The river of souls is powered by the reincarnation process. The catacombs are doing the same thing, just much slower since less people are being thrown in.

A new god in itself is not a problem. The problem is that the god might go nuts due to the unconventional creation process, or they might decide to create an afterlife again which would cause the world to crack.
>>
No. 755532 ID: ebb9cb

>>755530
Not existing, but doing any kind of god-like magic will need souls. We suspect that instead of using power directly from the soul river, which will make people explode now, the new god will feed on the souls of the dying. As souls are used up regenerating people's eyes and such, less souls go to the river to reincarnate, and the global population drops until there's nobody left to feed on. Xuv hasn't had this effect because she's been wasting away in confinement for not even she knows how long. Of course, an afterlife wouldn't help.
>>
No. 755534 ID: 398fe1

>>755532
Xuv gained energy by feeding on Kronos' desire. Whatever new god is created would have a similar way of feeding off of worshippers' emotions or whatever. Gods have domains for a reason, you know.
>>
No. 755537 ID: 91ee5f

>>755515
>Yes, we have found the corpses of some powerful beings that had similar forms to the five we worship
YOU KNEW?!?! Damnit, Kira! You just told me that they only found "old trinkets and artifacts down there" and you told me there wouldn't be anymore secrets between us!

>You can’t just throw a bunch of magic into someone and hope it will make them powerful!
Oh, they're not planning to throw magic onto someone, they want someone to consume the gods' bodies in the hopes that that someone will be able to better absorb the gods' powers. And they're going to have Belseth do it. The only reason they need him is because they heard of a Sakilian's ability to be able to consume large amounts. I'm going to try and convince Belseth to not go through with this because I believe that this is a ritual that'll turn him into a vessel, which will allow him to be possessed by.....something that'll turn him into an evil god!

>It’s starting to get late… if you’re going to get ready for the dinner with Belseth you’ll need to get back to your apartment soon…
Speaking of Belseth, I have made plans to have dinner with him, so I must be leaving. Come find me when you're ready to stop lying to me and actually tell me the truth. Goodbye, sister.

Hey, Kronos, when you get ready for your date, I suggest you bring your gun, the one Bri gave you, and make sure it's loaded. I have a feeling that something might happen and you need to be prepared, just in case.
>>
No. 755541 ID: 6612fa

>>755515
just sigh warily and tell her you met death and he sent you on a mission to stop it or he will take our life.
true enough
>>
No. 755542 ID: 398fe1

>>755541
Not really. The agreement was that if Kronos stopped it, Life would remove the "blessing of immortality" Xuv gave him. The problem with the blessing is that this civilization isn't advanced enough to keep Kronos' body from decaying, so it would be a terrible fate in the long run.
>>
No. 755543 ID: 094652

> Surplus of food in the upper class
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone orchestrated this, if only in response to the war. My question is, why hasn't the upper class enslaved the lower class with promises of food yet? Maybe they just want to see the poor starve to death, but there's too large an opportunity here; to build a fascist army out of a few table scraps.

Or maybe the church is organizing a monopoly of forging loyal fanatics / mana sacrifices from desperate homeless.

> Corpses of powerful beings that fit the description of the gods, but they can't be
Do you realize you're throwing swine before pearls? Corpses like this are priceless archaeological artifacts, not just for their research material but for helping mortals keep control of their own history! If you let the church hold onto them they'll write their own mythos around it and convolute the truth so that the masses believe whatever makes them stronger! Stop letting them chew on the corpses of gods!

> But if the gods were dead then how could we build this once-great kingdom
From the strength, intelligence, and perseverance of genius pariahs whose motives and techniques have LONG been forgotten. Kira, a kingdom is made from a vast swarm of mortals, built from various agendas each conflicting or collaborating, sometimes simultaneously, over a long series of ages including essential technological breakthroughs and multiple inexcusable crimes, but most importantly the perseverance to continue as a civilization! This country has earned its glory in courage and innovation and mass-murder and you have no right to throw all these untold acts aside as if they meant nothing and say "a god did it"!

> You can’t just throw a bunch of magic into someone and hope it will make them powerful!
I'd be surprised if nobody was stupid enough to try.

> And how do you know all this
The usual, really. Mad science, drunken escapades, eavesdropping on secret communications between various powerful entities throughout the palace (some of whom are now dead), a funny priestess (who I'd like to bang), new connections in the Sakkilian military and church (Bri and Bel), my butler's a Black-Ops captain (you knew that, right?), and some advice from insane-sounding mysterious passerbys that appear and vanish throughout the palace. Nothing a better prince couldn't find.
>>
No. 755585 ID: 241e41

>>755515
So, the food crisis isn't from a famine per se, but from the nobles hoarding it, and the commoners not being able to afford it due to a lack of employment?

The job shortage should be fixable with some creativity. We're recovering from a devastating war; there should be lots of opportunities for rebuilding homes and infrastructure, or even expanding into new and underdeveloped areas. We could establish more farms and work on the issue from two sides at once. We could also start up some public works projects, like, say, scientific research into prosthetics; sure, the actual researchers would need a proper education, but they'll still need people for things like cleaning and lab assistance. We might even be able to afford a system of public charity, just to keep people from starving while the the nation gets back on its feet.

Then there's the other side of the problem: the wealth isn't in our hands, it's in the hands of the upper class. They're not likely to be feeling too charitable, and imposing heavier taxes on the wealthy or some other "take from the rich and give to the poor" scheme would mean more resentment in an already unstable nation. So we'll have to convince them to part with their riches willingly, and if they were inclined to do that then there wouldn't be a crisis. Perhaps we could make it a matter of public image. If the peasants start to feel like the nobles are responsible for their strife, then the nobles will have good reasons to want to save face, and we can give them a chance to do that by supporting public service projects. It would also be a good way for them to show their loyalty to the crown; after the recent round of conspiracies, betrayals, and assassination attempts, anyone with power will want to make it clear that they won't be the next traitor. All we have to do is discreetly introduce the idea to a few of the more loyal and understanding nobles, and pretty soon everyone will want to prove that they're just as committed to helping the nation rebuild. And if we could get some of the Sakkilians in on it, even better! It'll help smooth over tensions between us, and no one will want to look less loyal than the foreigners! We'll just need to be discreet about it; if we appear too overtly threatening or demanding, it will increase the strife between us and the nobles.

...Well, it's a work in progress. Does it sound doable?

>>755526
Briannah's visions are a very personal and private matter for her. However we decide to respond to our sister's suspicions, we shouldn't reveal our wife's secret. If we say anything about that subject, we can say that we've spoken to others who have seen the exact same things at the same time, so we know it isn't all in our head.
>>
No. 755606 ID: 398fe1

>>755585
We might be able to use the magical prosthetic research as a way to get money. Say, encourage nobles to donate by saying those who donate large sums will have free/early access to said advanced/safer prosthetics, and we could even tout it as a way to attain immortality. Like, just keep replacing failing parts with artificial ones.
>>
No. 755633 ID: db055c

>>755515
Partly balseth, partly dreams that align too much with reality and turn out to be right.

But really you know I'm not the spying type. Who would spy for me? My head servant Cain?
>>
No. 755634 ID: f562b1

>Without the gods’ wisdom, how would we have ever created this great kingdom from the beginning?
Wise men and women, of course. Perhaps some other gods did step in to give their own advice, but you'd be surprised the intelligence that can come from those of us with two feet on the ground.
>Who told you this? Have you been spying to the temple?
Tell her about the book Garden gave you, how it mentions a sixth god... and how you've spoken with her.
>>
No. 755635 ID: 8cb228

Under no circumstances should you reveal your wife's secret!
>>
No. 755639 ID: 398fe1

>>755635
What secret do you mean? That she can see magic shit?
>>
No. 755644 ID: 91ee5f

>>755639
Yes, that secret. She got really pissed off when we told Belseth, so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like it if we told someone else.
>>
No. 755650 ID: 398fe1

>>755644
Oh alright Kronos will have to be vague about it then, and say that he verified it but not say how.
>>
No. 755661 ID: 55ad9c

>>755542
It's also the only encounter Kronos had with a personifications of a aspect of the world that had actual, otherwise inexplicable, physical effect observed by another, and which can back at least a part of his story. That's because when Old Man Life was ripping Kronos' soul out and Kronos collapsed, Sisah ran up and caught Kronos. When she did she said Kronos felt "so cold" (>>/questarch/697451,) and after he woke up she said he was "deadly cold" (>>/questarch/698510.) This means Kronos' body temperature fell far faster and farther than it should have been possible on a warm summer afternoon, especially within the one or two minutes he was out. This Sisah could attest to, and she's not known for making shit up, imagining things, or being a fool or a loon.

>>755527
>And yes, some prophetic dreams were involved. Don't scoff, Belseth predicted I'd loose my eye in one.
But Belseth's dream vision didn't foretell Kronos would lose an eye. Bel's vision was of Kronos being attacked by a robed figure, then falling off a balcony with a dagger through his heart. (>>/questarch/701215) It was because of that warning Kronos wore his underarmor to the meeting with Karas, which protected him from a knife to the lung and another to the heart from the assassin. (>>/questarch/704244) So Belseth's vision saved Kronos' life.

>>755532
Yes, souls would be needed, but they aren't used up in the process because they're only carriers of magical energy. When something dies its soul passes beyond the Veil where it is re-energized before flowing back into the world and reborn. So they'd only want to keep the soul around for as long as they could wring magic out of it, then let it loose when it finally dies. That's how it worked with Soul Cradles.

This is what makes the artificial afterlives constructed by the gods - or, to be more accurate, the god-like beings that are worshiped as gods but actually aren't - a double whammy when it came to the flow of souls. Not only did they take souls out of the cycle, they also had to require an absolutely massive quantity of magic to keep running. Magic that was drawn out of fresh souls placed in Soul Cradles, or those thrown into the Soul Kiln. And the more souls that went into the afterlives, the more magic was needed to keep them going. So when the flow of refreshed souls started to slow, fewer, and then no more, souls could be admitted to the afterlives. But after that, when the River of Souls ebbed even more, it's likely that the souls in the afterlives were taken out and used as fuel to keep their world running a bit longer, or to power bunkers for the "gods" to ride it out. But in the end, it wasn't enough to weather the River of Souls drying up.
>>
No. 755668 ID: 398fe1

...come to think of it, if the church now has a powerful magic battery, maybe it could be used to boost food production? I mean, we know that earth elementals eat necrotic energy to grow plants. Could we copy that magical process to make farms far more efficient?

Heck, why hasn't someone put crops where the wild growth is in the "garden"? Seems like a no-brainer.
>>
No. 755732 ID: 55ad9c

>>755668
Nobody has thought to plant crops there 'cause up 'till this year it was a inexplicable dead spot in the garden. It's also a palace garden, not a vegetable garden. It's meant to be pretty, not productive. Of course, that attitude could change for just one plot, but then that runs into the problem of the plants potentially harboring residual raw magic within them. It'd be a travesty if folks who ate food grown there got cancer or nasty mutations from it.

However, there could be merit to using the earth elementals' ability to boost crop yields. Unfortunately, it'd most likely take a unacceptably long time to study the ability to reproduce it independent of the elemental, if it's even possible to. But in the mean time, perhaps the new earth elementals could be put to work in the fields. Dig some of 'em up from the garden and let them loose on a farm to see what they do. There's still the matter of there only being a dozen or so of new ones of them about, but all they need is strong raw magic to reproduce, same as what the garden earth elemental was exposed to for months.

Kronos should tell Kira how the old garden earth elemental reproduced, most likely because what the Archbishop is doing raised the level of ambient magic high enough for that. Then tell her what the new earth elemental that was taken to Tim did to a dead, dried out mushroom, and what effect it had on itself. And then he'll tell her what he heard when he touched this new earth elemental, and that those were most likely memories carried over from the old earth elemental.
>>
No. 756657 ID: 65a774
File 147811553608.png - (32.70KB , 686x526 , 18.png )
756657

>Why hasn't someone put crops where the wild growth is in the "garden"?
Because we found out about it just a day or two ago, we have no idea what’s actually causing it or how long it will last… and that’s not considering how dangerous it might be, either for the crops or the farmers… Besides, the royal garden is for being serene and beautiful, not growing potatoes.
>I'd like to point out that this will not happen merely because a god exists. After all, Xuv still exists and the river of souls has recovered.
She is still not at her full power, is she though?
>Xuv gained energy by feeding on Kronos' desire. Whatever new god is created would have a similar way of feeding off of worshippers' emotions or whatever…
…she did, didn’t she? Is it possible to use emotion to power that kind of magic? Hmm… if it is… this whole creating a god plan might actually be doable?


>So... keep my head out of trouble, then? and what have you heard that has you so worried?
:KiraSB: She’s known to be… rather wild and willing when it comes to the bedroom. I’ve heard everything from her tying people up to her eating them alive and whole… though that is clearly make believe, no? Either way, I rather not have you hospitalized for a broken pelvis or some such.
>Don't get snippy at me, you're the one who told me they only found 'trinkets' down there.
:KiraSB: My apologies, brother, but do understand. This is strictly under need to know basis, which you aren’t part of, sadly. The less that know about this, the better… and as you’re not supposed to have anything to do with this…
>You know I'm not the spying type. Who would spy for me? My head servant Cain?
:KiraSB: …I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or just ignorant. Just so you know, Cain works for me just as much as he does for you, brother. I still don’t understand why both our father and Cain himself insist on still being your manservant. His abilities would be better used elsewhere…
>I'd be surprised if nobody was stupid enough to try and throw a bunch of magic into someone.
:KiraSB: Which is why I don’t believe it will work. If it did, someone would have done it already, at least on a smaller scale. After all, more magic will only make things even more unstable and chaotic.

>The Archbishop outright told you that they were going to create a new god, and tried to convince you it was a good idea.
:KiraSB: Did she really? In those exact words?
:KronosSB: …err… well… she said she was going to do miracles… and heal both my and Bri’s wounds… so…
:KiraSB: She didn’t actually say anything about a new god?
:KronosSB: Not exactly…
>Belseth is gabby enough on his own…
:KiraSB: Really? Then I’ll have to start consider him a security risk, then…
>and I got some privileged conversations from an elemental.
:KiraSB: …it spoke to you? The one Tim is taking care off?
:KronosSB: The old one in the garden spoke to me… the new born one showed me a vision of the old ones memories.
>And yes, some prophetic dreams were involved. Don't scoff, Belseth predicted I'd lose my eye in one.
:KiraSB: Did he really?
:KronosSB: Well… he predicted that I would be thrown off a balcony with a dagger in the heart… so when I wore my mythril armor protecting my heart the dagger ended up in my eye instead. But heart or eye, his prediction did save my life.
:KiraSB: Hmmm… I’ve heard that his supposed visions should show the future, yes… so maybe… still, all these visions of yours are hard to believe… But I guess I’ll take them into consideration for your sake, brother. After all, you’re the one who will rip out my heart and feast upon it for power when you ascend, aren’t you?
:KronosSB: …what did you just say?
:KiraSB: I said I’ll assume that these visions of yours bear some truth in them, brother, that’s the least I can do for you.
>>
No. 756658 ID: 65a774
File 147811554955.png - (67.51KB , 686x526 , 19.png )
756658

>When she talks to the Archbishop, tell her to ask her where she found those "historical artifacts", or who taught her how to make "a bit of a miracle".
:KiraSB: I’m pretty sure they were found in the catacombs. There is still a lot of the old world buried down there, as they didn’t seem to have the time to tidy up after themselves.
>And if she knows why this stuff was locked away in such an inhospitable catacomb in the first place.
:KiraSB: Locked up… or simply forgotten? But I will ask a few questions to her, yes…

>Doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone orchestrated this, if only in response to the war.
:KiraSB: Orchestrated might be the wrong word, but they clearly did jump on the opportunity for more power and wealth, have no doubt about that.
>My question is, why hasn't the upper class enslaved the lower class with promises of food yet?
:KiraSB: You don’t think they’ve tried? Even now, some of them are bold enough to suggest that legalize slavery of our own people is the “solution” to all this… but as long as I’m here, I’ll see to it that our people are free. Yet… if nothing changes soon…
>If starvation is being caused by the rich hoarding the food, then we force the rich to stop doing that.
:KiraSB: How, exactly? If we force them, they will revolt… if we ask them, they will find excuses… and with the path west blocked we won’t have the gold to buy it either.
>Aren't the farmers partially to blame there? They're letting the rich buy up all of the food supply.
:KiraSB: You believe they own their own land? A deal with the devil your grandfather made might still affect you, no?

>Kronos should tell Kira how the old garden earth elemental reproduced, then tell her what the new earth elemental that was taken to Tim did to a dead, dried out mushroom, and what effect it had on itself.
:KiraSB: Really? Hmmm… this is interesting. I need to converse with Tim about this… to see if there are any reliable uses for this.
>...come to think of it, if the church now has a powerful magic battery, maybe it could be used to boost food production?
:KiraSB: We’re still trying to find the proper use for it. Be it for something more mundane as food production or… a weapon, if needed, we still need some more time to research it properly.
>The job shortage should be fixable with some creativity. We're recovering from a devastating war; there should be lots of opportunities for rebuilding homes and infrastructure.
:KiraSB: It would be as simple as that, yes, but our coffers are dwindling. The trade fleet our… former brother constructed won’t be bringing the gold we need for a nationwide project like that. No, as long as the way west is held by the dynasty, we simply can’t trade and earn gold the way we used too.
>Then there's the other side of the problem: the wealth isn't in our hands, it's in the hands of the upper class. Perhaps we could make it a matter of public image. It would also be a good way for them to show their loyalty to the crown; after the recent round of conspiracies, betrayals, and assassination attempts, anyone with power will want to make it clear that they won't be the next traitor. All we have to do is discreetly introduce the idea to a few of the more loyal and understanding nobles.
:KiraSB: That… that… actually… that does sound feasible. If we can “convince” them it was their idea in the first place… yes… this might work. Thank you, Kronos, I really did need some fresh ideas like that.

>That's exactly what Belseth, who I feel obliged to mention is the Archbishop's trusted confidant, was bemoaning, yes.
:KiraSB: Say what he will, we still don’t know what, exactly, all this actually mean, do we?
>Who were you praying to if you knew this already?
:KiraSB: The only thing more terrifying than a tyrant is loneliness. I can’t believe that we would be completely alone here… that there isn’t some grander plan for all of us… that our existence actually has a meaning and is not just a random chance. Even if the gods we might believe in were false… I still believe there is someone out there listening to our prayers…
>Wise men and women, of course. You'd be surprised the intelligence that can come from those of us with two feet on the ground.
:KiraSB: Hmm… maybe I should give more faith to us mortals instead of the gods? Ah… no, I don’t have time think about faith right now, do I?

>I have made plans to have dinner with Belseth, so I must be leaving.
:KiraSB: Ah, yes, of course… we all have things to do, don’t we? Do take care, brother… and have a pleasant evening.
:KronosSB: Goodbye sis…



…well, here you are… looking at that smug grin in the mirror again… you never did like mirrors, did you? Cain finally found some new clothes for you, it seems. It’s… different, but is it appropriate? Maybe you should just wear your old duds… but then… you do want this date to be special, no? Speaking of that… should you bring something? Candy? …or flowers? …or something else? …and how should you start it? By warning him as soon as possible about what the Archbishop is doing? That might ruin the whole evening… but then again, he deserves to know, doesn’t it? …but he also deserve a perfect night… Argh, dammit Kronos, stop staring with that smug grin already.

>Hey, Kronos, when you get ready for your date, I suggest you bring your gun, the one Bri gave you, and make sure it's loaded.
You’ve had it on you all day… loaded and ready.
>>
No. 756661 ID: 094652

>>756657
... Well, who wasn't creeped out by that hallucination?

"TRIPLE THE GUARD, KIRA. LET THEM WATCH WHILE YOU SHOWER."

> I still believe there is someone out there listening to our prayers…
"Would you believe he's on meth and loves to personally strangle people's souls for fun? Because that's the highest vision I got in my occult experiments."

Catch up with Kira again, this time in public and with your wife.
>>
No. 756662 ID: 398fe1

>>756658
Wear the fancy clothes. Bring flowers. Get the serious discussion out of the way before the date, because you can't be sure it won't be interrupted by some outside drama, robbing you of the chance.
>>
No. 756665 ID: 91ee5f

>>756658
>Reflection has a smug grin, but Kronos is frowning.
When your reflection isn't copying you, there's only one thing to do: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE MIRROR!!!!! MOVE BEFORE YOUR REFLECTION TRIES TO GRAB YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!

>>756662
Also, do this.
>>
No. 756669 ID: 398fe1

Don't overreact to the mirror. It's just a hallucination. The thing in the crypt is trying to make you afraid, to make you do something rash out of fear. Control yourself, keep in mind the Historian's warning.
>>
No. 756683 ID: 85aad2

> and as you’re not supposed to have anything to do with this…
nnnnoo, the archbishop came to me and said I had to popularize this 'plan' with the masses and I'd get my eye back. Archbishop's definitely keeping secrets from you.
> After all, more magic will only make things even more unstable and chaotic.
...And you still think the Archbishop has a good plan?
>we still don’t know what, exactly, all this actually mean, do we?
In what possible way can 'the gods are all dead' be misinterpreted? And if that's what you believe, why aren't you asking questions?

>It’s… different, but is it appropriate?
It makes your arms look a bit short, and in my opinion the red clashes with your feathers. Otherwise, very dapper.

Candy may be in poor taste, what with the trial. People will talk if you bring flowers. Has he seen the elemental yet? If not, say you have a secret you want to show him. It'll make a nice route into talking about the danger in the archbishop's plans after dinner. During dinner, he's probably going to let something slip about the trial or the archbishop's plans, so stay on that.

Are... you quite sure you're grinning? ...your eyes aren't grey.
>>
No. 756724 ID: 4569ad

Kronos, I think you should know that you are definitely not smirking. I'd call what you're doing more of a glower, your reflection on the other hand. I'd take a seat with some haste in case you have another incident like the one with the cologne.

As far as warning Belseth, Unless a good segue presents itself to bring it up, I'd save it for when the evening is winding down.
>>
No. 756859 ID: 65a774
File 147820820083.png - (65.81KB , 686x526 , 20.png )
756859

>Catch up with Kira again sometime, this time in public and with your wife.
She would need some time to take it easy with family, yeah… it would do her good…
>In my opinion the red clashes with your feathers. Otherwise, very dapper.
Hmm… the red and blue doesn’t mix, no… but Cain did choose these for a reason…

>Kronos, I think you should know that you are definitely not smirking. I'd call what you're doing more of a glower, your reflection on the other hand…

:KronosSB: Sisah… did the mirror just move in weird ways?
:SisahSB: The only thing that difference that mirror from the rest is the stylish looking prince in it, sir. Nothing to worry about, as it’s mimicking you perfectly.
:KronosSB: …I hope you’re right about that…
>Don't overreact to the mirror. It's just a hallucination.
…yeah, it got to be… it’s just in your head… like last time…
>The thing in the crypt is trying to make you afraid, to make you do something rash out of fear.
Is it even that thing or just the stress? You’re not even sure anymore… but what you’re sure of is that you won’t let fear dictate who you are.

>Bring flowers.
Flowers… yeah, he definitely deserves flowers… a bouquet of roses perhaps?
>People will talk if you bring flowers.
Then let them talk! You like him, dammit, and you’re not going to hide that fact!
>Has he seen the elemental yet? If not, say you have a secret you want to show him.
You’re pretty sure the elemental isn’t common knowledge yet… and you don’t think Tim will appreciate you dragging people to see it at these hours either.
>As far as warning Belseth, Unless a good segue presents itself to bring it up, I'd save it for when the evening is winding down.
…right, let’s have a pleasant evening first and foremost… those heavier things can wait… there’s no rush, is there?



:KronosSB: Knock knock? Anyone here?
:BelsethSB: Oh, Kronos! I… my apologies, but I’m still getting ready in the bathroom. The council meeting was running a bit late.
:KronosSB: Don’t fret. I’m in no hurry.
:BelsethSB: I’m almost done in here… so… I wanted to ask you... just for tonight, can we just leave everything else behind here and… let it just be about us two? To just let everything else not matter but us?
:KronosSB: …well…
:BelsethSB: …still… as much as I want to… there is still the ankwark in the room. I… I need to ask you a question before we leave all our worries here… about your brothers trial.
:KronosSB: ...I guess now is as good as time as any…
:BelsethSB: It’s about his punishment… the reason why it took so long is because we… couldn’t find one we all agreed on and… as I didn’t vote at all… well… see, I will probably be the tiebreaker tomorrow for all this...
:KronosSB: …so you want me to help you which punishment to choose…
:BelsethSB: You are his brother… you do deserve as much…
:KronosSB: …what is it a tie between?
:BelsethSB: It’s between the traditional Risavian punishment for traitors of the crown and… err… the traditional imperial way…

The traditional Risavian way… that probably means he will be tortured, then flayed alive and his body desecrated before being thrown into the Catacombs of the godless…

:KronosSB: What is the traditional Imperial way?
:BelsethSB: To be killed and eaten by the imperial seat... or in this case, the crown family… that is to say… um… Briannah as she’s the only one in your family that’s… you know…
:KronosSB: What is it with you guys and eating people!?
:BelsethSB: Sorry…

Why do you always get a Morton’s fork in these situations? Neither of those options is rather trilling to choose from… 
>>
No. 756860 ID: 398fe1

>>756859
I don't like either of those options... ask if the second method of execution would be public. If not, you can conspire with Briannah and burn him to ash instead of him being consumed (we don't want to risk the madness spreading to her, and she wouldn't want to eat him anyway).

If it's a public killing and eating thing, then defy the court and execute him yourself during "one last visit before he's executed". Ice shot to the head, then burned to ash with your flame shot.
>>
No. 756863 ID: 4569ad

I don't know, this is a terrible conflict of interests. We shouldn't be involved in the decision of the punishment of our own brother. We've already convinced Kira to forbid them from throwing him into the catacombs. It just wouldn't be right for us to interfere further.
>>
No. 756866 ID: 91ee5f

>>756859
Whatever's possessing your brother, you do not want that to be inside of your wife!

.....no! Not that kind of "inside your wife"! Go away dirty thoughts! Ah, damnit, now you've got an awkward boner that you need to hide.

>>756860
That sounds like a good idea, but if it is a private eating thing, everyone's going to question if Bri actually did it when her belly doesn't look Varkian sized. Maybe we can get away with it if the body "mysteriously burst into flames and was burnt to ash" when we were cooking it for Bri to eat? Ugh, don't throw up, don't throw up...!

We already talked to queen sister about not throwing the body down there, so maybe she'll let Kronos burn the body after doing the Risavian method?

>What do?
Well, since Bel said let's leave everything here, I guess that's the segue we're looking for to start talking about this stuff. Let's just keep it to a minimum and only explain why our brother is acting the way he is and, because of that, why both methods of execution are bad ideas.
>>
No. 756875 ID: 398fe1

>>756866
>her belly
Well she could eat something else of a similar size. Or a lot of regular food.

...wait, hang on, since we got the Queen to promise she wouldn't throw his corpse into the crypt, maybe we should just go with the Risavian execution, and trust her to leave out the final step. Wouldn't have to do anything sneaky or outright defy the court, in that case.
>>
No. 756879 ID: b3498e

>Neither of those options is rather trilling to choose from… 
If there's no other option, You may have to give him a suicide pill yourself. Can't just shoot him, you need to have plausible deniability.
>What is it with you guys and eating people!?
Nnnot sure you have room to judge, there, chief. I'd ask 'what is it with you guys and skinning people?'

Can't you just shoot him? He's a mad dog, not an enemy of the state. Neither of those options are acceptable. If there's no other choice, go Risavian. Your sister promised she wouldn't let him be dumped in the catacombs, so there's a chance she might interfere further. and your brother would go even madder at the thought of being eaten by a Sakkilian. Can't force Bri to break her promise either.
>>
No. 756888 ID: 6612fa

>>756859
i thought being eaten was a great honor in their traditions because it ensures they live on inside the people that eat them.... why would they honor their traitors as such since this is an imperial custom.
>>
No. 756890 ID: 3373e2

Just kill him and get it over with, a swift gunshot to the head will do, then just either use your gun on the Fire/Flamethrower Setting or burn the body as we don't want it to come back to haunt us, Literally and Mentally.
>>
No. 756891 ID: 4569ad

Whoa, I thought it was bad enough we might be considering interfering with the jury, but are we actually considering going so far as to murder a death row inmate? Didn't Kira tell us to keep ourselves out of trouble? Killing death row inmates and starting huge scandals is literally the opposite of staying out of trouble.
>>
No. 756915 ID: 05c962

Both ideas are terrible! We don't need two brothers as shambling eldritch abominations and neither do we need what ever the fuck is going on with your brother to have anything to do with your wife OR husbando
also >>756888

so cant he just be burned alive and have his ashes thrown into a latrine or something?
>>
No. 756918 ID: 094652

I vote on the following execution:

Beast Trap. Sadistic, effective, and if we are dealing with a Beast-type, this method should quarantine the infection before it can spread to the executioner.

Find Karas' most trusted confidant, someone who was so intertwined with him that they HAVE to be in on his schemes and thus also a traitor by default. They get a katana, Karas gets a deadman's switch that is connected to a strapped-on knife belt that will ritually stab him in the form of a ritual circle, which you can figure out. Classic seppuku. Then you stand up and shoot the confidant in the face.

Seeing as how you're executing a mindless infected, I don't think you need to care about the ethics. Just put on a horror show and make the public realize just how hard you'll crush the ants below you when pushed off a ledge.
>>
No. 756919 ID: 91ee5f

>>756918
Whatever joke you're trying to make, no one's getting it because we have no idea what you mean by "Beast-type".
>>
No. 756920 ID: 55ad9c

>>756915
>so cant he just be burned alive and have his ashes thrown into a latrine or something?

Any kind of cremation is out because the proper Risavian way for a Vark's worldly remains to be dealt with is to burn them on a pyre, along with the possessions that were on them when they died. Even if his ashes are thrown down a cesspit afterwards, the act of cremating him would still be showing too much respect for such a high traitor. That just won't fly for the council of judgment. It'll be hard enough for them to swallow Kira forbidding Karas' body being thrown into the Catacombs of the Godless. Anything more and they'll balk for sure.

However, there's plenty of other ways to deal with Karas' body than either burning it or throwing it into the Catacombs. Burying it, either in the middle of nowhere or at sea, in whole or in parts, comes to mind as the simplest, cleanest option. Or perhaps modify the Imperial way of things and instead throw him to another large hungry carnivorous animal to be devoured. Like a wyvern or somesuch. Could be even while he's still alive. That way would mean Bri could keep her promise to not eat anybody else, as well as keep whatever darkness has possessed Karas from getting into her.

...On another point, there is one possible issue with Kira forbidding Karas' body be thrown into the Catacombs. Once the council hears that decree, there's a chance some of the members voting for the Risavian way will switch because they'll view it with Kira's restriction as too watered down a fate for Karas. Hell, even one member switching their vote to Imperial will swing it, no matter what Belseth votes. That means there's going to have to be a better alternative for them to choose or it'll go for the Imperial way.

Kronos should tell Belseth now about his request of Kira that Karas' body not be thrown into the Catacombs and that she promised to uphold it. She'll probably tell the council in the morning. Kronos should also voice his concern that upon hearing this one or more of the votes for the Risavian way will switch, tipping it to the Imperial way, which he doesn't want either. So, is there a third way?
>>
No. 756922 ID: 91ee5f

>>756920
>instead throw him to another large hungry carnivorous animal to be devoured. Like a wyvern or somesuch.
Sure, letting whatever darkness that has possessed Karas posses a wyvern is a much better idea. -_-;;
>>
No. 756926 ID: 398fe1

>>756920
If the body is not burnt or consumed or otherwise broken down in short over, it can rise from the grave and start walking around. Because apparently ambient life magic just does that. We don't have to give him a PROPER funeral. Just destroying the corpse would be enough. Maybe it could be destroyed by shredding it? Chopping it up into little bits? Stripping the flesh off the bone to be buried as compost, then grinding up the bones?
>>
No. 756927 ID: 55ad9c

>>756922
A wyvern that suddenly and inexplicably goes 'rabid' can be killed without complications, unlike the daughter of the Empress who's betrothal to Prince Kronos a vital alliance hinges on. Besides, it doesn't have to be a wyvern. Could be any other large carnivore. It'd actually be preferable to not be a wyvern, instead being something that's incapable of flight. That'd make it easier to deal with afterwards in case of trouble.
>>
No. 756929 ID: 55ad9c

>>756926
As far as I see, burial is an acceptable means of preventing a corpse from rising as undead. If it wasn't then Kronos' father wouldn't have said that Krotos' fate was to be buried in a unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere, even if it wasn't true in the end. Likewise, Briannah wouldn't have said she would send her father's remains back home to be buried.
>>
No. 756930 ID: 4569ad

>>756929
I thought burial alone wasn't enough, and that was why Varkian tradition involved cremation, and Sakillian tradition involves digesting the corpse. It should be fine as long as the corpse is destroyed and the soul isn't forced to linger in some way such as by throwing it into the catacombs. Not really sure if the soul can possess someone who eats the corpse. We have no way to confirm or deny such a possibility.
>>
No. 756945 ID: 55ad9c

You already know the what the traditional Risavian way of punishing a high traitor entails, but you don't know the details and limits on the Imperial way. There might be ways to work the rules of the Imperial way to limit or eliminate possible risks to Briannah. Question Belseth for more details on it.

Ask if there's traditional ways the Imperial seat would have to use to kill the traitor or if there's no restriction and it's the seat's choice. Also ask if it has to be a public execution or if that's at the seat's discretion. If there's no restriction, then it's possible to execute Karas' without him knowing it's at Sakkilian's hands. Have him bound, blindfolded and ears plugged, then Bri takes his head off in one sword swing.

Next ask if the traitor has to be eaten in public, how soon they have to be eaten after their execution, and if the Imperial seat has to eat as much of the traitor as they can in a sitting or if it can be spread out. Also ask if the traitor could be butchered if they have to be eaten raw. Your line of thinking here is that Emperors and Empresses were rarely as big as Bri, so they couldn't eat a traitor in one go and would have to spread it out. And even if they could eat one in one go, they probably wouldn't want to be stuck bedridden for days while they digest. They'd be accustomed to having their meals cooked and may not want to eat the traitor raw. This means that if Karas could be butchered, eating him spread out and also cooked into dishes, that would spread out the effect it might have on Bri to eat him. That may mean the effects wouldn't take hold because they aren't would be concentrated enough, but if you do notice a change in her behavior from it you'd be able to stop her before it gets worse. Also, if it's spread out it's possible the danger of whatever is possessing Karas will have been dealt with before the risk of it getting into Bri by eating him becomes a problem.

There's also another potential risk point with the Risavian way before Karas is even thrown into the Catacombs. The torture and possibly the flaying will occur in the dungeons, which are underground, closer to the Catacombs. Even just being in proximity to the Catacombs while he generates all that pain and anger could flow back into the Catacombs and bring forth something. Or something could follow the emotions up into Karas.
>>
No. 757031 ID: 6612fa

>>756859
i thought the imperial form of execution would be something like feeding the traitor to a pack of wild dogs alive. dishonors his memory by ensuring he lives on in a mangy filthy animal. as well as being torture
>>
No. 757047 ID: 55ad9c

When Belseth steps out of the bathroom, mentally brace yourself for any hallucinations, visions or other sensory shenanigans that might be going on around him. With the way things have been going, it's even odds there will be some. Just be ready for them and act like you would if they weren't there.
>>
No. 757208 ID: 65a774
File 147847177345.png - (46.35KB , 686x526 , 21.png )
757208

>As far as I see, burial is an acceptable means of preventing a corpse from rising as undead.
A burial in itself isn’t enough. It needs to be a proper grave blessed by a priest or the like, unless you just opt to be cremated instead. That’s the safest bet, really.
>I'd ask 'what is it with you guys and skinning people?'
Hey! That’s both traditional and… err… not letting anything… go… to… waste? Drat, it really shows what you think about it when you can’t even win an argument with yourself about it…
>Defy the court and execute him yourself during "one last visit before he's executed". Ice shot to the head, then burned to ash with your flame shot.
…that would solve the problem… but…
>I thought it was bad enough we might be considering interfering with the jury, but are we actually considering going so far as to murder a death row inmate? Didn't Kira tell us to keep ourselves out of trouble?
Yeah, that will definitely have negative repercussions. Like being arrested, for example…
>Just put on a horror show and make the public realize just how hard you'll crush the ants below you when pushed off a ledge.
Because showing that you’re just as mad as your brother will go over so well…
>You can conspire with Briannah and burn him to ash instead of him being consumed.
…and having her fake eat him? Hmm… that can work…
>Everyone's going to question if Bri actually did it when her belly doesn't look Varkian sized.
Seeing as Bri is special in her ability to… eat… you have to assume that they aren’t expecting her to eat him whole or even in one sitting.
>Your sister promised she wouldn't let him be dumped in the catacombs, so there's a chance she might interfere further.
She did, didn’t she? You should trust her to go through with it as well.


>I don't know, this is a terrible conflict of interests. We shouldn't be involved in the decision of the punishment of our own brother.
:BelsethSB: Well… if you think so… I mean, he has already been found guilty… but if you don’t want to-
:KronosSB: No, I… I need to take some responsibility for this… even if I don’t want to.
>I thought being eaten was a great honor in their traditions because it ensures they live on inside the people that eat them...
:BelsethSB: Well… yes… kind of… it’s more complex than that. Eating things like the heart, brain or lungs and the like is a way to pass on the strengths of that person to those still alive, while the rest of the body, bar some muscles, are to be buried so the spirit can use it to gain access to the ancestral lands. Now, there are some variants of this… like being buried untouched, so to take your whole body on the journey beyond, even if it is considered selfish and disgraceful to do so, or being completely eaten, so to live on completely in those you gave your body too and enter the ancestral lands with them when they expire.
:KronosSB: And this punishment is…?
:BelsethSB: It’s the way of disgrace, where your shell is consumed to bar you from moving on while the parts containing your spirit, that is to say your heart or brain and the like, is left to rot and decay, thus ensuring that your spirit will never find the ancestral lands and that your very being is erased from this world. Having the imperial seat do the feasting is more symbolic than anything… or just to soothe their personal vendetta.
>I thought the imperial form of execution would be something like feeding the traitor to a pack of wild dogs alive. Dishonors his memory by ensuring he lives on in a mangy filthy animal. As well as being torture.
:BelsethSB: Well, there is a punishments like that, yes, but many animals have their own ways of being honorable and majestic, no? I mean, it’s not uncommon for Sakkilian to gift part of their bodies to domesticated animals after death. Like giving your heart to your favorite raptor mount or the like…

>Ask if the second method of execution would be public.
:BelsethSB: Err… the killing blow, yes, the butchering, cooking and eating of him? No.
>Question Belseth for more details on it. Raw? Everything in one go? Smaller dishes?
:BelsethSB: Originally, the… “meal” would be tied down and still alive when the family started feasting on them… but nowadays most people rather not eat things raw… so they are often made into several smaller dishes, to be eaten over the course of some time instead.
>Can’t he just be burned alive and have his ashes thrown into a latrine or something?
:BelsethSB: I’m pretty sure most people want to see him punished more than that. That man has not only killed many, but some of the blame why things are so bad right now can be put on him. You were listening on the trial, correct?
:KronosSB: I… tried to, yes…
>Kronos should tell Belseth now about his request of Kira that Karas' body not be thrown into the Catacombs and that she promised to uphold it.
:BelsethSB: Really? That’s… why would she agree to that? And if that is the case… that might break the tie without me… or maybe not, who knows? Still… what could I vote for?
>Can't force Bri to break her promise either.
:KronosSB: …Risavia…
:BelsethSB: …if that what you want…
>Explain why our brother is acting the way he is and, because of that, why both methods of execution are bad ideas.
:BelsethSB: Wait, are you telling me there’s some kind of evil magic down in the catacombs? That is also powerful enough to… to… argh, you know what, forget it. This was supposed to be a night about us, not… evil magic conundrums. No, let’s revisit this topic later, alright? But for now, forget about it… and everything else… and just focus on us?
:KronosSB: …alright… about us.

>When Belseth steps out of the bathroom, mentally brace yourself for any hallucinations, visions or other sensory shenanigans that might be going on around him.
:BelsethSB: My apologies for taking so long but… I’m not entirely happy with the clothes I bought… they are a bit on the… oh, you’ll see…

…right, time to mentally prepare for the worst… like seeing him as a rotting corpse or something…

:BelsethSB: So, ready to… head… y-yah brought flowers? To me? That’s… I’ve never ‘ad anyone bring me flowers before…
:KronosSB:

...you’re not sure if what you’re seeing is real or not anymore…
>>
No. 757209 ID: 094652

Give me a minute to stop laughing.
>>
No. 757211 ID: b4bd12

>>757208
All the same, compliment him.
Tell him he's struck a perfect balance between drop-dead sexy and to-die-for cute.
>>
No. 757212 ID: 3373e2

Well then, this is... something.
Hand him the flowers maybe and compliment him?
>>
No. 757214 ID: 4854ef

Compliment him! While a bit off the cuff it's certainly a nice outfit, if a bit off for you. He did dress himself up all nice for you specifically. He also seems a bit touched by the flower gesture as well.
>>
No. 757217 ID: 461c97

>I’m pretty sure most people want to see him punished more than that.
Is this justice, or revenge?
>…if that what you want…
It's not that, trust me. But you're right, I shouldn't be getting into this.

Give him the flowers. Tell me, do you recognize the tattoo?
>>
No. 757218 ID: 398fe1

>>757208
Well now, he's looking cute. Definitely trying to look feminine for you, I'd say.
>>
No. 757219 ID: 6612fa

>>757208
well at least we know whos is going to be the power bottom in this relationship with clothes like that.
>>
No. 757220 ID: 90f3c0

Is it normal for male Sakkilians to dress up like that? If not, it's really not necessary for him to dress more feminine to attract you.

But compliment him regardless, he's clearly put a lot of effort into his outfit.
>>
No. 757222 ID: 993761

Well... He looks way different when he is not wearing those robes he always use... Although I expected more tattoos... So... Kronos, are your pants feeling a bit smaller right now?

>y-yah brought flowers? To me? That’s… I’ve never ‘ad anyone bring me flowers before…
I knew that a steak was a better idea!

Anyway, What's his plan for the dinner?
>>
No. 757234 ID: 91ee5f

>>757208
Stare at him, blink a few times, rub your eye, and look again.

If it's not an illusion and he's actually wearing that, just compliment him.

Then ask what he had in mind for dinner.

>>757222
>I knew that a steak was a better idea!
Should Kronos say this out loud as a joke? Because this sounds like something that would be funny to say to Bel as a joke. Let's say this out loud to Bel as a joke! XD
>>
No. 757238 ID: 4569ad

The little tail wag looks extremely adorable. Having trouble with one thing. Does the part of the paint on his forehead look a little different than it did the last time we saw it? If it is then it is most unfortunate that we lack the cultural context to interpret the meaning of the change.
>>
No. 757257 ID: 55ad9c

>>757222
>>757234
>I knew that a steak was a better idea!
>Should Kronos say this out loud as a joke? Because this sounds like something that would be funny to say to Bel as a joke. Let's say this out loud to Bel as a joke! XD
No, Kronos should not. Do you have any idea how insulting it would be to even try to joke that Bel would prefer the gift of a bloody steak over a bouquet of roses? It would sound like the kind of joke that a old Vark with, shall we say, less than nice opinions of Sakkilians would say. And on top of that, don't you see how touched Belseth is by Kronos giving him this bouquet? He's so emotionally moved his Empire accent has come out! To make a joke like this one now would knock the mood into the floor. So, to repeat, it is not funny and Kronos should not say it.

>Anyway, What's his plan for the dinner?
>Then ask what he had in mind for dinner.
Dinner's already been arranged for by Cain. Kronos asked him to do so early this morning, before leaving to meet with Briannah. (>>/questarch/742443) Kronos could still ask Bel what he imagined this dinner would look like, just to see how close Cain got to Bel's thoughts. Odds are, it'll be spot on, as usual.

>>757238
>Does the part of the paint on his forehead look a little different than it did the last time we saw it? If it is then it is most unfortunate that we lack the cultural context to interpret the meaning of the change.
Yes, it is different from before. Last time it was a generic symbol for luck, as Belseth said when Kronos asked about it back in >>/questarch/733080. And Briannah added, in rather crude language, that the most common symbols mean, to paraphrase, "looking to get laid," "looking for a lasting relationship," and "already in a lasting relationship."

With how Bel acts around Kronos, I'd lean a bit towards it being the middle one, but I wouldn't bet on it. How about Kronos just comments that he noticed the symbol is different this time and asks Belseth what this one means. That'll clear it up, at least until he gets a book on the subject.
>>
No. 757263 ID: 26fdf6

Welp looks like we're skipping dinner and heading straight for desert, or at the very least you're going to have a hard time concentrating on dinner.
I wonder if those gloves are latex?
>>
No. 757266 ID: 91ee5f

>>757257
>No, Kronos should not. Do you have any idea how insulting it would be to even try to joke that Bel would prefer the gift of a bloody steak over a bouquet of roses?
Well, you don't know if Bel has a good sense of humor and actually wouldn't mind a joke like that. But, I guess you're right, it's better to be safe and not say anything about it.
>>
No. 757268 ID: 55ad9c

Oh, it's real, all right. It's just that you never imagined Belseth would be wearing a dress and not a suit on this date, did you? ...And that, on seeing him wearing one, that you would feel quite a bit more than okay with it. He looks gorgeous, doesn't he?

After a moment of vaguely awed silence step closer to Bel with a smile on your face, gently present the bouquet of roses to him and say he looks stunning. Like you couldn't even imagine before how wonderful he'd look right now. Say you have a hard time thinking of what he's not entirely happy about with his outfit. That and what it'd be a bit on the what side of.

>So, ready to… head… y-yah brought flowers? To me? That’s… I’ve never ‘ad anyone bring me flowers before…
He's so moved by you bringing him a bouquet of roses that he stuttered and his accent came out. You didn't expect it'd be quite so emotional for him, but even more that he never had a date bring him flowers. Say that you're perplexed and slightly shocked that no date ever brought him flowers before. It seems nearly unconscionable at least a few wouldn't have. Could he say why they didn't?

>That man has not only killed many, but some of the blame why things are so bad right now can be put on him.
A bit sheepishly say that you know he doesn't want this intruding on your evening together, but you'd like to know who could get you a copy of the crimes Karas committed and the evidence of them. Say your thoughts were... distracted during the trial. You couldn't focus most of it and you missed much. You want- No, you need to know how heinous his acts were. You're also curious just how much Karas' actions have had in how bad things are now, and the whens of what he did. (You're wondering how fast his terrible anti-Sakkilian behavior ramped up after the incident with the Sakkilian orphans. Whether it was a sharp or gradual increase.)

Offer your arm to Belseth and proceed to dinner with him arm-in-arm... Er... You did remember to ask Cain where dinner would be, did you? It's probably not in your apartment since Bri will be there "playing" with Doxan. Hearing that going on nearby would not be what you'd want as the background ambiance for a romantic dinner.

Mention that you noticed, back when you were standing outside his quarters before your first meeting, that he has a rather nice singing voice. You could tell it even through the wood of the door. Say you'd like to hear him sing again sometime.
>>
No. 757621 ID: 65a774
File 147872484310.png - (53.69KB , 686x526 , 22.png )
757621

>After a moment of vaguely awed silence step closer to Bel with a smile on your face, gently present the bouquet of roses to him and say he looks stunning.
:BelsethSB: …y-yah really think so? I… I was afraid it was a bit… much, actually…
>Tell him he's struck a perfect balance between drop-dead sexy and to-die-for cute.
:BelsethSB: C-cute!? …well, I can do cute, if that’s what yah want… but I was ‘opi- *cough* hoping for the sexy part myself~
>The little tail wag looks extremely adorable.
:BelsethSB: You think so? Then I guess you’ll have to try and make it wag all night long, eh? Hehe…
>Say that you're perplexed and slightly shocked that no date ever brought him flowers before.
:BelsethSB: Oh… that… well… I’ve not really been on many… date dates… and… um… Sakkilian males don’t give other males flowers very often, either. But don’t you worry about that. I do love the flowers, I really do!
>Is it normal for male Sakkilians to dress up like that?
:BelsethSB: EH? Oh, I guess it’s a bit of a culture clash. I wasn’t expecting to see you like that either but… yes, it is. I’ll have you know, this is the newest summer fashion in the empire for aspiring males like me! Only the best for the best, after all.
>Comment that the symbol his forehead is different this time and asks what this one means.
:BelsethSB: Oh, you noticed. Well, I believe my sister told you what the other symbols meant, so I’m sure you can guess which this one is?
:KronosSB: Hmm… it’s not the good luck one, that’s for sure… and it’s probably not the “already taken” one… which leaves “I’m looking for a relationship” and-
:BelsethSB: -and “I want you to fuck me so hard my sister will hear it”.
:KronosSB: Err… *Gulp*
:BelsethSB: I’m sure you can guess which one by the end of tonight this is~

>Is this justice, or revenge?
:BelsethSB: It’s a thin edge to balance on between those too… but it seems there might be more bloodlust involved than we like to admit…
>A bit sheepishly say that you know he doesn't want this intruding on your evening together, but you'd like to know who could get you a copy of the crimes Karas-
:BelsethSB: Didn’t we say we would leave that behind, eh? Also, I’m pretty sure I’m not the one to ask for any copies of anything, Kronos.
>Ask what he had in mind for dinner.
:BelsethSB: Oh, I did some planning with that manservant of yours… Cain, was it? I told him to find something under the stars but still private and safe from the elements, so he said that the old observatory tower make the perfect spot.
:KronosSB: The observatory tower? Isn’t that thing filled with only cobwebs and dust?
:BelsethSB: Well, I’m sure he’ll taken care of it.
>Offer your arm to Belseth and proceed to dinner with him arm-in-arm.
:BelsethSB: While I appreciate the gesture I… um… need to grab my robe first…
:KronosSB: Your robe? Why?
:BelsethSB: Well… the halls get a bit chilly… especially when wearing this and… um…
:KronosSB:
:BelesthSB: …fine, the Archbishop told me to meditate tonight… alone… so I rather not have the whole place talking about us going on a date, alright? So… just while we walk to the dinner I’ll be a normal priest, if you don’t mind?
:KronosSB: …I won’t mind, no.




:BelsethSB: -and for dinner, the finest Varkian sausages your royal hands can get their hands on!
:CainSB: With a side of-
:BelsethSB: It’s the meat that’s important, not the rest!
:KronosSB: …sausages?
:BelsethSB: By the five, I do live Sausages… *Sniff* mmm… just smell them… ah…

…you guess Cain has had this old tower cleaned up… it’s a bit on the empty side, but being surrounded by a glass dome showing the night sky makes up for it.


>I expected more tattoos.
Yeah, for someone that was supposedly running out of scales to tattoo he really isn’t that covered by ink… I bet it was just an excuse to put ink on his junk…
Also, forgot to draw some tattoos… wops…
>I knew that a steak was a better idea!
Let’s not tease the sharp teethed carnivore that is probably lusting for some fresh Varkian sausage tonight, alright?
>You never imagined Belseth would be wearing a dress and not a suit on this date, did you?
You’re pretty sure that’s not actually a dress… it’s more of a… err… tunic? Or something? …he is wearing pants at least?
>I wonder if those gloves are latex?
They are made out of silk. Soft and lean silk…

>So... Kronos, are your pants feeling a bit smaller right now?
With the fertility potion doing its work, your already blue balls and Belseth looking like that… yeah, it takes effort not to show of your sausage to the whole world.
>well at least we know who’s is going to be the power bottom in this relationship with clothes like that.
Especially with thoughts like that! Dammit, keep it in check at least until after dinner!
>Welp looks like we're skipping dinner and heading straight for desert…
Argh, you want to just jump him, tear away those clothes with your bare teeth and start feasting on his succulent flesh!
>>
No. 757622 ID: 65a774
File 147872486335.png - (40.59KB , 686x526 , 23.png )
757622

It’s over so quick. In a singular motion you grab your knife, dash towards him and slash his throat. As he start slumping over the table, chocking on his own blood, the only thing in his eyes is confusion. He was never able to even register what you’ve done before his life left him… a shame, really… you would have enjoyed hearing him squeal, wouldn’t you? To hear him beg for his life… his sister’s life… all those he loved… but no… it was over quick. One single motion and his life is at an end… nothing now but food for your hunger.
>>
No. 757624 ID: 65a774
File 147872490232.png - (36.70KB , 686x526 , 24.png )
757624

Then the only thing left is to gut him like the disgusting pig he is and start devouring his entrails. The fool told you how to despoil his corpse. Heart, lungs, liver… everything important will decay and rot will the rest will be consumed. His soul will suffer like the rest, as the endless nightmare will consume the world when the twin moons are full. But you know this already, don’t you Kronos… it’s your fault, isn’t it? …you fed her… you fed us… you found us… it’s all your fault. The war… the famine… the world crumbles around you and it’s all your fault. Do you really believe Belseth will be the only one who will suffer from your disgusting existence? Your father… sister… brothers… even your mother… they all suffer because of you. It’s all your fault. You did this… as the twin moons rises, you will see the consequences what you’ve done...

It’s all your fault…

:BelsethSB: Kronos?
>>
No. 757625 ID: 65a774
File 147872491238.png - (53.32KB , 686x526 , 25.png )
757625

:KronosSB: Huh?
:BelsethSB: You were a bit lost in thoughts there for a moment?
:KronosSB: Err… I was? I mean… um…
:BelsethSB: A coin for your thoughts? You were rather deep in them a moment ago, after all.
>>
No. 757626 ID: 094652

"I have an infection."
>>
No. 757627 ID: 398fe1

>>757625
Those visions from the crypt are getting worse. Well, Belseth is well informed about the Church's plans and their research. I think it's time to spill the beans before things go horribly wrong. Tell him you contacted Xuv and she fed on your desire which in turn fed the trapped souls in the crypt, and they're invading your mind, giving you terrible visions.
>>
No. 757631 ID: 91ee5f

Explain what you just saw in your vision and tell him what the voices said to you, especially the "full twin moons" thing, which seems to be very important.

Then start crying and tell him that you're so happy that didn't actually happen, but at the same time, you're so scared about getting a vision like that and you're extremely upset because this is ruining the date!
>>
No. 757634 ID: 4d09eb

Say, do you know if an eclipse is coming up soon, or when the next full moons are gonna be? Cuz that may be the day when shit goes down hard if you can't fix this mess on time. Also, you probably didn't notice, but Cain seemed to be enjoying what you were doing in that vision.

But nevermind all that for now, just tell Belseth it was a brainfart or something. This night is just for the two of you and you just can't tak your mind off the fact that he's dressed and prettied up in a way that says 'I won't be able rest tonight until I've had forty or fifty dicks in my mouth need a man tonight.'
>>
No. 757635 ID: 98b0f4

On the plus side, there goes your boner. On the negative side, their goes your appetite.

> A coin for your thoughts? You were rather deep in them a moment ago, after all.
Although that happens a lot, I pretty sure this time it was a vision... They're getting worse. Look, I know you want me to leave this behind, but I've noticed a kind of theme with my brothers that has me worried. What with the power hunger and insanity. That plus what the Archbishop is digging up, it doesn't bode well.
>>
No. 757638 ID: 4569ad

You know I'm starting to think if we don't deal with these visions you're going to end up like your brothers which just lead me to wonder if they faced similar nightmarish visions too before they lost it and tried to betray everyone.
>>
No. 757643 ID: 6612fa

>>757625
tell him you are being plagued by some disturbing visions you don't want to talk about and ruin the night with, lets just continue the date...
i wonder if cain wants to make this a threeway with how he wont leave.
is cain bi or gay... should we have seduced him... he is the closest friend we have ever had. maybe he has always wanted more and us just screwing everyone around us is hurting him. clearly our sister offered him a better job than to play manservant to a rich lazy playboy with misplaced hopes of being the batman of this world
>>
No. 757664 ID: 8cb228

Mention the only reason you are giving him such a 'heavy' comment on such a happy night, when he asked you to leave it later, is for safety. Your hallucinations are vivid and intrusive, and you don't want to accidentally harm yourself or others due to an overactive startle reflex if you are prodded or something during one of your space out moments, so he should mind that if he sees you like that.
>>
No. 757673 ID: f562b1

>A coin for your thoughts?
Just nightmares brought on by stress. While it may help to talk them out... I'd prefer to focus on us right now.
>>
No. 757680 ID: 9eeee1

>Argh, you want to just jump him, tear away those clothes with your bare teeth and start feasting on his succulent flesh!
Nothing like a throat full of lizard wang am I right!
>tail wag
and while that's happening up front he can put that tail to good use down below.

>It’s all your fault…
Fuck off Kro Kro we're busy getting more lizard ass then you.

>A coin for your thoughts?
Take me take me now!
>>
No. 757728 ID: 65a774
File 147881373683.png - (26.25KB , 686x526 , 26.png )
757728

>On the plus side, there goes your boner.
While it did deliver a mighty blow to your libido, you can still feel the fertility potion doing its work and ensuring that it might make a comeback if given the chance.
>On the negative side, their goes your appetite.
…actually, that vision made you realize just how starved you are… and that’s terrifying.

>I wonder if Cain wants to make this a three-way with how he won’t leave.
But if he leaves, who will serve us dinner? And seeing as Sisah is looming over you wouldn’t it be a four-way? Geez, speaking of Sisah, she is not happy that you’re sitting in the middle of a glass dome…
>Is Cain bi or gay?
…actually, you have no idea. You’ve never seen him interested in anyone…
>Should we have seduced him?
What? No! Not only is he your friend, but he’s one of the people you grew up with the most. He’s more of a brother to you than your real brothers... oh, and there’s also the whole deal with you being completely unattracted by him.

>Do you know if an eclipse is coming up soon, or when the next full moons are gonna be?
You haven’t heard about any eclipses anytime soon, but the twin moons will be full… sometime next week? It happens twice or thrice a year, and if you remember your magic theory correctly, magic become a bit stronger but more chaotic at the time.
>You probably didn't notice, but Cain seemed to be enjoying what you were doing in that vision.
Wait, Cain was in the vision?
>You know I'm starting to think if we don't deal with these visions you're going to end up like your brothers which just lead me to wonder if they faced similar nightmarish visions too before they lost it and tried to betray everyone.
Gods… we need to do something about them. Why are they suddenly coming back like this? Didn’t you find a way to suppress them?


>Tell him you are being plagued by some disturbing visions you don't want to talk about and ruin the night with, let’s just continue the date...
:BelsethSB: Visons? This sound serious! What were they about? I mean, if you’re going to worry about them all night anyway…
:KronosSB: …well…
>Explain what you just saw in your vision and tell him what the voices said to you, especially the "full twin moons" thing…
:BelsethSB: Full twin moons, eh? Really? The date of the full moons is coming up and that’s when… but what does that have to do with this? Ah, probably nothing. But speaking of ill dreams, I have been plagued by them myself as of late too… but I can’t for the love of me remember what they were about. Hopefully it’s just all this stress going around and not something worse…
:KronosSB: …you seem awfully chipper for just hearing that I had a vision in where I ate you…
:BelsethSB: Well, it’s normal to fantasize about eating parts of someone you care for or look up too… you want to gain their strengths and keep their memory going, after all. Hell, I’m sure most guys have fantasized about getting into the gut of some pretty lady more than once… err… wait, that’s just Sakkilians that does that, isn’t it?
:KronosSB: That, and I’m pretty sure this intrusive vision don’t count as fantasize!
:BelsethSB: And… that… yes… err… never mind…
>While it may help to talk them out... I'd prefer to focus on us right now.
:BelsethSB: Right, right… lets drop this about odd visions… and eating… I mean, everything but eating dinner. Speaking of dinner, do you have any more sausages? Mine seems to have disappeared “mysteriously”.
:CainSB: Ah, of course sir. Coming right up.



:BelsethSB: -but when a mind doesn’t know itself, is it not flawed? When the mind is flawed, the man is flawed, thus what the man make must also be flawed?
:KronosSB: Even a broken man can make wonders, can’t they? Just look on the painters of old. Those that are remembered today were mostly mad in one way or another.
:BelsethSB: Hmm… I guess creativity would breed in deranged mind, wouldn’t it? Now… did you have another serving of sausages for me, Cain?
:CainSB: …I’m terribly sorry, sir, but it seems that I’ve run out. The chefs saw it only necessary to cook for… five servings, sir…
:BelsethSB: Ah, that’s a shame… wait, five? Really? Oh, my apologies, Kronos, but when you get food this good you can’t resist gorging a bit, can you, eh?
:KronosSB: err… right…
:CainSB: Now, do excuse me as I see to these dishes.

…you have to say, watching Belseth consume enough sausages to feed a family was… intriguing. You’re pretty sure most people would have exploded by now… or at least have one hell of a tummy ache…


>Nothing like a throat full of lizard wang am I right!?
Argh, with thoughts like that…
>and while that's happening up front he can put that tail to good use down below.
…it’s starting to get harder to control…
>Fuck off Kro Kro we're busy getting more lizard ass then you.
…that damn potion Bri gave you… last time you ever drink one of those damn fertility potions!
>Take me take me now!
Gah, you have to really consecrate to not get a- oh gods, there’s suddenly something stroking your thigh!

:BelsethSB: Well… I for one really enjoyed dinner… so… want to snuggle up under the night sky? Your little Cain was helpful enough to supply us with a sofa. It’s a bit on the small side but should be big enough for us two.
:KronosSB: That d-ng?

You can feel his foot starting to get dangerously close to your more private regions.

:BelsethSB: Or… we can head back to my room for some tea… and dessert? Hmmm?
>>
No. 757729 ID: 094652

Tell him that the only way you'll become his 8!+(# is IF he gets Kira pregnant.
>>
No. 757734 ID: 398fe1

>>757728
>…you have to say, watching Belseth consume enough sausages to feed a family was… intriguing. You’re pretty sure most people would have exploded by now… or at least have one hell of a tummy ache…
Well if the notion that he'll be consuming all five god-corpses is true, he might be training his stomach for it. And/or have an enchantment to enhance digestion.

Yes to the bedroom. Claim that ass for the glory of the Empire!

>>757729
wow
>>
No. 757737 ID: 73c2ee

FEED HIM YOUR SAUSAGE.
>>
No. 757739 ID: 456a1b

>You’re pretty sure most people would have exploded by now… or at least have one hell of a tummy ache…
Jeez Belseth, hasn't the archbishop been feeding you? Well I guess it's not her responsibility, but still.

Sounds like we're headed to his place before Sisah gets any saltier.
>>
No. 757751 ID: 91ee5f

>The chefs saw it only necessary to cook for… five servings, sir…
>five servings, sir…
> five
Why do I have this terrible feeling that the "chefs" were actually some guys from the church and they just snuck in the corpses of the five gods into Belseth's food?

And the fact that the fertility potion is lasting way too long, makes me think that the whole dragon and phoenix thing that Xuv predicted is just her way of trying get you two to fuck and give her more power.

Maybe having sex with Bel isn't a good thing to do right now? But.....that'll just hurt Bel if we tell him that!

But, if we are going to do it, then can we go to Bel's room? I just don't think we should do it here in the observatory. After that vision with the bloody twin moons, going somewhere we can't see the moons sounds like a good idea.

Kronos might need to help Bel walk after he ate that much. Just, try not to stare at how bloated his belly looks.....or how easily that could be you in there.....*shudder*
>>
No. 757752 ID: 3373e2

Maybe Belseth has a sausage that he can feed you~
>>
No. 757759 ID: 65a774
File 147882600568.png - (22.20KB , 686x526 , 27.png )
757759

>Tell him that the only way you'll become his 8!+(# is IF he gets Kira pregnant.
…that is wrong on so many levels, both morally and biologically…
>Claim that ass for the glory of the Empire!
…you mean the kingdom, right? He’s the one who might claim your ass for the empire if anything.

>Jeez Belseth, hasn't the archbishop been feeding you?
:BelsethSB: Ah, as I said, my apologies. But when the food is this good I can’t resist to store some extra food, you know.
:KronosSB: Is it normal for a Sakkilian to eat that much?
:BelsethSB: Ah? Oh, right, after the war and the propaganda I shouldn’t be surprised that you don’t know our biology perfectly… to be honest; there are still things that surprise me about you Varkian as well. See, we can eat a bit extra to digest later. It’s not as efficient as just eating normal meals, but it will allow me to skip lunch tomorrow… and… err… dinner probably.
>Yes to the bedroom.
:KronosSB: So… this dessert you mentioned sounded intriguing…
:BelsethSB: Oh, I’m sure yah’re going to love it~

Going by how Belseth tail almost tips over two different vases thanks to wagging so hard, he really seem exited to share this dessert with you… that, and that he’s almost dragging you back to his room.

>Kronos might need to help Bel walk after he ate that much.
It doesn’t seem like he needs help… in fact, he’s probably more energetic than you’ve ever seen before.
>Just, try not to stare at how bloated his belly looks...
Huh… it’s actually noticeable, even if it is just a few centimeters? His usually flat front has suddenly a small, slightly round tummy.
>Or how easily that could be you in there.
There’s no way you’ll fit in there… Belseth is way too small for that. Bri, on the other hand… after what she did with that melon she would- ARGH! Stop thinking about that! Dammit!


>Sounds like we're headed to his place before Sisah gets any saltier.
Luckily, Sisah decides that it’s for the best that she stand guard out in the corridor, outside Belseth’s room… after she’s secured it, of course. As soon as she closes the door behind her, you can feel Belseth’s hands on your hips, his tail hugging your legs and his irregular breath on your neck.

:BelsethSB: Nng… oh, ‘ow I’ve been longing f-for this moment… y-ye smell… y-ye taste… *ah*… ‘ow d-do yah… do yah w-want to do this? Do yah w-want me too… or do yah rather… *ah*... i-it doesn’t m-matter to me… I… I’m up f-for either… ng… w-wait… wait… a-are we… rushing this? Are we going a bit fast? It feels like we’re… rushing t-things…

You feel his grip tighten before he humps your back a few times, poking you with what you can only guess is his “sausage”

:BelsethSB: B-but… *ah* …I… I really want… need… t-this…


>FEED HIM YOUR SAUSAGE.
>Maybe Belseth has a sausage that he can feed you~
…it seems that both options are available…
>>
No. 757765 ID: 2169b1

...maybe you are rushing this? I mean, just give it a bit of thought before going straight to pound town, but at least consider it.
>>
No. 757769 ID: 7b7ab3

Fuck the green out of him!
>>
No. 757773 ID: 094652

Play One Fat Finger Fillet.

With guns.

Literally.

As in, shoot your actual flintlock pistol at his dick.
>>
No. 757774 ID: 456a1b

>>757773
Fun for the whole family

I dunno what you'll do to slow down, but when you're done, quietly whisper in his ear that you've been on fertility drugs all day. Then Toss him on the bed and give him a lot more than 5 servings.
>>
No. 757775 ID: 595d54

>>757773
Eeehhhh, 3/10 trying too hard.

I can't actually remember why we're having sex with this guy at all, but sure, I guess, let's have multiple rounds and do both.
>>
No. 757785 ID: 91ee5f

>…that is wrong on so many levels, both morally and biologically…
This coming from the guy that's also trying to do the biologically impossible with Bri. But I guess we can let that slide, seeing as you and Bri has Xuv's magic to thank for any sorta success.

Hey, what's with the dotted line on Bel's tongue? Don't tell me he got a tattoo there! I wonder what that one is supposed to symbolize? Might as well ask him about it before you get too occupied doing something else.
>>
No. 757789 ID: 55ad9c

>>757785
>Hey, what's with the dotted line on Bel's tongue?
That's just the crease that runs down the middle of his tongue. All Sakkilians probably have the same kind of crease since there was one shown down the length of Bri's tongue, back when she so explicitly demonstrated what she could do with it using a banana. (See >>/questarch/716711)
>>
No. 757823 ID: 17b144

Before you two ravish each others bodies pull him in close and give him a deep passionate kiss.
We need him to see that we really care about him, that he's not just a fun gay romp for when ever you feel in the mood.

>>757785
connect the dots.
>>
No. 757832 ID: 456a1b

Wait, I've been thinking- this isn't much like him, and more like... somebody else. What did Xuv mean about a promise tonight?
>>
No. 757837 ID: 91ee5f

>>757832
This! So much this!
>>
No. 757931 ID: 65a774
File 147891382187.png - (21.34KB , 686x526 , 28.png )
757931

>This coming from the guy that's also trying to do the biologically impossible with Bri.
To be fair, there’s a mad god involved when it comes to that instance.
>I can't actually remember why we're having sex with this guy at all.
…because he’s cute? …and you like him? …and you’re attracted to him? …and you feel all tingly just by being near him? …and this damn fertility potion has been making you horny as hell all day and you can’t take it anymore!?
>Before you two ravish each other’s bodies pull him in close and give him a deep passionate kiss.
You turn around and almost shove Belseth into the wall before leaning in close and giving him a deep passionate kiss. You can feel him melt in your hands as he returns the favor; all the while both of you are grinding your bodies together. Two body part in particular, in fact, whom are both screaming for attention right now.

>Quietly whisper in his ear that you've been on an overdose of fertility drugs all day.
:BelsethSB: Huh… why would…
:KronosSB: Bri…
:BelsethSB: Oh, of course… so you’ve been…
:KronosSB: It’s been driving me mad all day… and now… now…
:BelsethSB: And now… I’m here… mmm… I’ll help…
:KronosSB: Now I’m going to rip those cute clothes of your back with my bare teeth and then toss you on the bed so I can give you a lot more than just five servings!
:BelsethSB: Heh…do you really think you can handle that?
:KronosSB: Is that a challenge?
:BelsethSB: Maybe?
>Fuck the green out of him!
Fuck taking it slow! You grab him by the arms and ready yourself to-

>Wait, I've been thinking- this isn't much like him, and more like... somebody else. What did Xuv mean about a promise tonight?
… … …
…oh…
…oh gods…
…what if… she can… xuv can…
…xuv can possess people?
What if Xuv can possess people and feed of their… desires…
…what if… she has already gotten to… to… Bri… the fertility potion… was it all her?
Is she manipulating everything to get you to feed-
No! You can’t be this paranoid! You can’t assume everything is Xuv’s crazy plans! She can’t possess people! She can’t… … …can she?

:BelsethSB: Ah… w-what’s… what’s wrong? Why d-did you stop?
:KronosSB: I… I just…
>>
No. 757932 ID: 65a774
File 147891383480.png - (17.22KB , 686x526 , 29.png )
757932

Your thoughts are interrupted by a heavy pounding on the door.

:NonSB: Lord Belseth? Are you in there?
:BelsethSB: Shit, Hera? What is she- dammit!
:NonSB: The Archbishop need to see you immediately. It is of the utmost importance.
:BelsethSB: Dammit, I promised him I was going to meditate alone today…
:NonSB: She said it’s about the dawn.
:BelsethSB: Dawn!? Oh… I… I really need to talk to her then and… and…
:NonSB: …is there someone else in there? Belseth?
:BelsethSB: Dammit! Just… hide! I don’t want to- Just g-give me a second to get decent! I’ll be right out! I really don’t want them to see me like this with you. Not now!
:NonSB: …You two*Insert* after he’s *incomprehensible* search it *mumbling* no one is in *here* and empty… and who the hell is that Serpent that’s hanging around back there?
>>
No. 757933 ID: 398fe1

>>757932
I just heard them say they're going to search the room. Hiding won't work.

Use your authority as the Price to make them go away.
>>
No. 757934 ID: 595d54

>>757933
That doesn't really solve the problem. One, relations between the main church and the monarchy of a kingdom tend to be strained, power plays and so on. Two, we presumably don't want to be caught in this particular situation.

Sneak out of a window.
>>
No. 757935 ID: a4cb94

>Huh… why would…
No idiot, you were supposed to take charge before he could react.
>You can’t assume everything is Xuv’s crazy plans!
I have yet to hear a good reason as to why paranoia is unjustified and optimism is.
>She can’t possess people!
She can possess Belseth. That's the entire point of the ascension or whatever it's called.

You're fleet of foot and... Let's call it 'unencumbered'. You should have no problem hiding someplace higher up that guards in armor won't be able to check. Bring your gun just in case, I don't like it when people speak in hushed tones.
>>
No. 757936 ID: a4cb94

>…because he’s cute? …and you like him? …and you’re attracted to him?
Also, I recall you denying all of this vehemently.
>>
No. 757939 ID: 91ee5f

>>757932
I hope this isn't the ritual to turn him into a god! We still haven't had a chance to talk to him out of it!

Tell, Bel to wipe those markings off of his face. If he doesn't want to be caught, then I'm sure he doesn't want to be seen with those on his face!

>>757935
>You're fleet of foot and... Let's call it 'unencumbered'. You should have no problem hiding someplace higher up that guards in armor won't be able to check. Bring your gun just in case, I don't like it when people speak in hushed tones.
All of this!
>>
No. 757941 ID: 398fe1

>>757935
>That's the entire point of the ascension or whatever it's called.
No, it's not. The ritual, or at least what we think it is, involves consuming (part of?) the corpses of the gods to gain their power. It does not involve being possessed by Xuv.

There's no indication Xuv can do that. If she could, don't you think she would be interfering directly with what she perceives to be her rival's plans? She would not need Kronos' help if she could do that! IN ADDITION, she is explicitly trying to avoid Belseth's attention. I can't think of anything more attention-grabbing than possession, short of manifesting directly in front of him.
>>
No. 757943 ID: a4cb94

>>>757941
>It does not involve being possessed by Xuv.
That's what the archbishop thinks the plan is. She's probably being deceived, either by Xuv or someone else, either of which have their own plans. Also, I doubt Xuv has to fully possess anyone to use them as a conduit to gather whatever it is that powers magic these days.
Also, Xuv is so crazy and impulsive she can barely hold a conversation. I wouldn't put anything past her.
>>
No. 757944 ID: 55ad9c

>>757935
>You're fleet of foot and... Let's call it 'unencumbered'. You should have no problem hiding someplace higher up that guards in armor won't be able to check.
Where the hell higher up?! This is Belseth's quarters, not Kronos' apartment! A prince's apartment may have tall enough ceilings with equally tall and deep furniture, or furniture with high facades on front, for Kronos to possibly hide on top of from the view below. However, this is not a prince's apartment, it's one fit for a priest. It's almost assuredly much, much more humble and small. Any wardrobe or bookcase here will be not a whole lot taller than a person, and without large adornment on the front to hide. So where the hell else could Kronos hide? Under the bed, in the wardrobe or behind a curtain? Those are the first places they'd look. Where does that leave? Nowhere, that's where.

We also don't know of the two that Hera is speaking to are armored guards or just Temple followers, so don't assume that.

>Bring your gun just in case, I don't like it when people speak in hushed tones.
And if Kronos is caught, do you have any idea how bad the repercussions there would be for the prince threatening Temple members? And how much worse they would be if he took shots at them? And if he actually hit one or both? And how much worse than that if he killed one or both? The first would be a political mess, and from that on it would be escalating political catastrophes! Ones that assuredly would find Kronos arrested and confined until a trial, which would effectively doom him and everyone else.

The only courses of action for Kronos I can think of is to climb out the window and either down to the ground, into an adjacent open window, or just cling to the outside wall and wait for the Temple members to finish their search and leave. I'd be in favor of just clinging to the outsidewall out of sight since Kronos hasn't gotten a chance to practice climbing since he lost his eye to learn to compensate for his lack of depth perception. However, if the ground is only a floor or less down he can try it since if he falls he could still land without harm. Though, before going out the window he should take a peek outside at the ground, rooftops and opposite windows to see if anyone is watching. And when he goes out, he or Belseth should close, but not latch, the window behind him.
>>
No. 757945 ID: a4cb94

>>757944

Yeah, you don't know any of that. Belseth's a royal guest, not a cloistered monk, we haven't seen his furnishings. A bookcase or wardrobe would be fine if there's enough cover. Also, climbing out the window and staying on the roof fits those criteria perfectly.
>do you have any idea how bad the repercussions there would be for the prince threatening Temple members?
Nothing as bad as what happens when Kronos is caught unarmed. Or what happens when they turn out to be impostors. Or they're taking Belseth somewhere by force.
>>
No. 757946 ID: 91ee5f

>>757944
I'd say hang on the outside because Sisah will have a hissy fit if Kronos leaves without her.
>>
No. 757983 ID: 1e59af

>who the hell is that Serpent that’s hanging around back there?
Gods dammit Sisah!

NO fuck all everyone who's talking about hiding and fuck these temple shits! We're getting sweet Bel tail and that's final.
Have him bluff his way out, like say he can't go anywhere now as he is expecting the prince in not to long hence why one of his bodyguards has been sent ahead and is positioned nearby. That ought to scare them off for a bit.
And well they're off talking to their superiors we can pop our head out an tell Sisah to do her job or just tell her to keep anyone away.
>>
No. 757988 ID: 55ad9c

>>757939
>I hope this isn't the ritual to turn him into a god! We still haven't had a chance to talk to him out of it!
Yes, I hope so too. And curse those horny fool suggesters above who forgot Kronos had a serious mission here and just wanted to get him to get laid!

>>757941
>The ritual, or at least what we think it is, involves consuming (part of?) the corpses of the gods to gain their power.
After what Belseth said about what organs the Sakkilians eat from the dead in their customs, I suspect there's some truth to them containing the person's strenghts and only those parts are the ones Belseth would be eating. So, that'd be the brain, heart, lungs, and possibly the liver and some particular muscles. Those would be small enough together that it'd be theoretically possible for him to eat all of them from the fallen Five in one go.

>IN ADDITION, she is explicitly trying to avoid Belseth's attention.
Xuv is? I don't remember that. Where did you read it?

>>757943
>Also, I doubt Xuv has to fully possess anyone to use them as a conduit to gather whatever it is that powers magic these days.
I concur. She likely couldn't gather power from people's lust and desire before Kronos' actions gave her enough power to reach outside her prison. Now she's likely slipping into peoples dreams like she did with Tim, fulfilling their sexual desires in the dream and feeding on the act. However, that doesn't rule out that she can possibly possess people. We don't know the full extent of what her powers were when she was free. If she builds up enough power now there's a definite chance she could possess someone remotely, most likely while they're asleep and she's in their dream.

But there's also another fact that raises the odds that Xuv could possess someone: She's somehow connected to the... nightmare abomination that Kronos saw in his visions, and that Tim saw after doing Xuv's ritual the last time. And from Karas we know it can potentially possess people, so it's also a possibility that ability would extend back through the connection to Xuv.

But even if Xuv can't possess people right now, it's possible that she's at least having a subconscious mental influence on people up here by now, making them feel more... randy. At least in their dreams. Kronos will have to remember to ask Cain to discreetly inquire about if folks have been having unusually intense or vivid dreams lately, either terrifying nightmares or... erotic ones.

>>757945
>Yeah, you don't know any of that. Belseth's a royal guest, not a cloistered monk, we haven't seen his furnishings. A bookcase or wardrobe would be fine if there's enough cover.
Okay, you're right, we don't know how well furnished his quarters are or how those furnishing are laid out. Some might be placed diagonally in corners, leaving a void to hide in if Kronos hangs off the top to keep his feet out of view. And there might be other perfectly good hiding spots Bel could suggest. But we also don't know how thorough these Temple folks are. They might be very diligent about searching the place top to bottom, or they might not. Asking Belseth if he has any idea how thorough they'd be would be prudent.

>Also, climbing out the window and staying on the roof fits those criteria perfectly.
That only possibly works if Belseth's quarters are on the top floor. It also raises the issue of how Kronos could get up there without making a racket clambering over the gutters or how serious a risk there is in him trying to climb over the eaves which stick out from the wall. He'd be a heck of a long way up from the ground, trying to negotiate the overhang of the roof. That's more risk than I'd be comfortable putting him in.

>Nothing as bad as what happens when Kronos is caught unarmed.
Well, good thing Kronos hasn't been unarmed when he's gone out ever since that first assassination attempt at the firing range. His pistol (or pistols, I'm not sure if he has both Krotos' gun and the Singing Dragon) is securely in a holster under his jacket right now.

>Or what happens when they turn out to be impostors. Or they're taking Belseth somewhere by force.
Belseth recognized the voice of one of them, Hera, so it's unlikely they're impostors. And if they do try to take Belseth by force, Sisah is right there to lay the smack down on them if they try anything.

>>757983
Did you even read this update and the previous ones? Because if you did you'd see Belseth wants Kronos to hide because the Archbishop wanted Belseth to be meditating all evening after the trial was over, not going on dinner dates or even meeting with anyone. Belseth isn't going to announce that prince Kronos is coming over because that'd admit he went against his superior's wishes. Besides, these Temple folks aren't going to go away just because Bel says the prince is coming over. They have apparently urgent orders from the Archbishop to bring Bel into a meeting with her and they're not going to shirk their duty. At best they'd just wait around outside until Kronos shows, and at worse they'll pick up that Bel is bluffing and want to come in immediately. Bel isn't a very good liar from what we've seen, so odds are it'll be the latter.

Also, there's not the all too real possibility lingering in the air that Xuv would draw power from any sexual encounters Kronos has. Xuv has a connection to him, so it's pretty fair odds when he fulfills sexual desire she'll draw power from it. How wide the channel is, if there is one and how much she draws is unknown, but risking feeding her any more in any way would be foolish. And it'd be doubly reckless because the terrible nightmare abomination Kronos has seen in his visions is also connected to Xuv, drawing power from her. Feeding her is the same as feeding it.
>>
No. 757989 ID: 398fe1

>>757988
>Xuv is? I don't remember that. Where did you read it?
She thinks Belseth is the pawn of Illasia and told Kronos to keep him out of the ritual.
>>
No. 757990 ID: 55ad9c

Quickly whisper to Bel and ask if he heard Hera telling two other, presumably Temple, people to search his quarters for anybody else, why the heck they'd search the place and why they're so intent on him being alone, and where you could possibly hide in here where they would most likely miss. Glance around for possible hiding spots while you ask this.

Whisper that he's going to have to get rid of any sign he's been on a dinner date before the place is searched. You'll take the bouquet of roses and keep them with yourself (even if you have to hold them in your beak so your hands are free, if the situation calls for it.) Better than trying to hide them elsewhere, since they might be found and not you. This way if you're found the jig's up anyway, so it doesn't matter if you're holding the flowers too.

Start throwing your clothes back on as quietly as you can, ask Bel if the dressy outfit he wore tonight would possibly give him away if found by those two. 'Cause if so you'll hide it for him before you hide (or slip out the window) yourself. You'd even roll it up and take it with you if no hiding spot in here is acceptable. Also point out that he's still wearing his face paint and offer to sneakily get him a damp washcloth from the bathroom while he dresses to wipe it off. You move pretty damn silently, so those three outside won't hear you at all.

Unfortunately, there's no way to hide that bump of food in Bel's usually flat stomach, but with his robes on it's unlikely they'll notice unless they're really looking for it... Actually, now that you think about it, him pigging out on sausages might have just saved everything. If the Archbishop is acting to move up her plans, then Bel may not be able to eat all the parts of the fallen Five tonight, putting the plans off 'till at least tomorrow. It's a damn shame you didn't realize you could have delayed the Archbishop by just presenting Bel with a feast of all the foods he likes and letting him stuff himself; He does seem to overeat if it's something he doesn't have usually, doesn't he? ...You might even be able to still do this tomorrow, assuming the Archbishop isn't moving up the ritual plans to tonight and it's found out Bel overate. Something to keep in mind for later.

Thinking on what might have caused the Archbishop to want to call a unscheduled meeting with Belseth, the most likely reason is because Kira just got done meeting with the Archbishop. Kira asking rather uncomfortable and probing questions about the Archbishop's plans might have spurred the Archbishop into action. She might be moving her timetable up, or she might be bringing Bel in to grill him about how much he's let slip.

>…because he’s cute? …and you like him? …and you’re attracted to him? …and you feel all tingly just by being near him?
But how can you know these are your own thoughts and desires? Xuv has already admitted she could alter your mind, moving your love for Bri ahead of your fear of Sakkilians, and that was back when she had naught but the very dregs of her power. Now that she has more, she could be manipulating your mind, accentuating the many lusts and desires you harbored, and amplifying your feelings of attraction. It may not even be a conscious act on Xuv's part, but just because you have a conduit to her, and what seeps through it is changing you. But the truly terrifying thing is that if Xuv had the power and wanted to, she could potentially remake your psyche as she sees fit.

>What if Xuv can possess people and feed of their… desires…
Right now, almost certainly no. Back when she had her full powers, probably, given how much of a colossal sex fiend she is. But right now, if she's getting any power from other people it's most likely from invading their dreams while they're sleeping. That'd be the easiest way for her to do so from where she is while she's still weak.

...Which brings up the connection she has with the abomination you saw in your vision, and how it's likely been what's been giving people nightmares lately. Perhaps it is also gathering power from emotion, in its case terror through its nightmares, similar to a god. So that raises the question of whether it's another god trapped in the Soul Kiln, imprisoned like Xuv was, a split personality of Xuv, making them technically the same entity, or some entity formed from the untold thousands of souls trapped in the Soul Kiln, compressed down over millenniums, and which has seeped into Xuv over the centuries.

>…what if… she has already gotten to… to… Bri… the fertility potion… was it all her?
Er, no, Xuv didn't get to Bri, at least not then. If anyone, it's you that Xuv got to. Remember that it was you that brought up to Bri the possibility that once Xuv was dead that the inter-species fertility magic she placed on you would die with her, and that you wanted to try to conceive this morning. And then you also suggested you and Bri take measures to increase the fertility of each of you. And Bri had just the thing on hand for that, but it probably was because it also makes guys able to go as long as she needs them to, not because Xuv whispered in her ear to get some.

In hindsight, that whole escapade was horrendously reckless, even knowing what you knew at the time about the risk from Xuv by conceiving a child with Bri. For all you knew, and know, as soon as you two successfully conceive Xuv'll fully possess Bri, devouring her soul in the process. But you just got caught up in Bri's desire for a child, and your desire as well to be a father with her, and you threw all caution to the wind. It's damn lucky that you two didn't conceive despite all the alchemical assistance... Or maybe it wasn't luck. Because by all odds, with both you and Bri taking fertility potions on top of what Xuv did, Bri should have gotten not just pregnant but multiply pregnant. Maybe it was intervention from a higher power that loaded the dice against it. And if it was, it was most likely Chronicler because it doesn't want your story to suddenly and unsatisfactorily end. ...It's really rather disheartening that you were only saved from your terribly reckless foolishness and horniness because a personification of a fundamental aspect of the world is watching out for you. It feels rather depressing you're so colossally foolish you need a cosmic Cain to save you from totally fucking up everything forever.

>Is she manipulating everything to get you to feed-
No, she doesn't need to manipulate everything to get you to feed her. She just needs to manipulate and prod you in just the right ways and you do the rest. You're already terribly attractive to damn near everyone, and you were already swamped in deep lusts and desires for so many in myriad ways, whether you admitted them or not. She just had to inflame those desires, amplify them and bring them to the surface. Once there, you'd do the rest on your own.

Unfortunately, the upshot of this little realization is that if you wish to keep from feeding Xuv, and by extension the nightmarish beast connected to her, you can't have sex with anyone until Xuv, and the nighmare beast, are both dead for sure. Granted, Xuv and the nightmare abomination are likely drawing power from other sources now, but your connection to Xuv probably is stronger and thus more power can be gleaned from you. So this means for the time being you're stuck with do-it-yourself-ing to relieve how pent up and horny you are. Thankfully you have the pick of the contents of Bri's "toy" chest to choose from to help with that. Sure to be something, or combination of somethings, in there to give you the orgasm you need, eh? Heh.

>No! You can’t be this paranoid! You can’t assume everything is Xuv’s crazy plans! She can’t possess people! She can’t… … …can she?
Well, she almost certainly couldn't when you first met her, but now, with a bit more power, you can't be sure. Probably not or she wouldn't still be dealing with you to do her whim, rather than assuming direct control of you. ...But you do know of an entity that can possess people: The nightmare abomination you saw in your visions. The one that took Karas. And you're pretty certain it's linked to Xuv somehow. So there's a possibility Xuv could draw on that thing's ability and worm her way into somebody's body, same as happened with Karas... Or that perhaps she can take control of one already possessed by nightmare beast.
>>
No. 758019 ID: 91ee5f

>>757990
>Start throwing your clothes back on as quietly as you can
I don't think they had a chance to get undressed, so they're both still fully clothed.
>>
No. 758044 ID: 55ad9c

>>758019
Take another look at the images in the update. The outline of feathers is visible on Kronos' shoulders, meaning he's taken off at least his jacket and shirt. There's also no sign of the skirt-like part of Belseth's dressy outfit on his legs, meaning at least that part has been removed. That Kronos says he'll rip Bel's cute clothes off with his bare teeth indicates Bel still has most of his outfit on, so technically they both aren't fully clothed. This means Kronos will have to pull back on whatever he's taken off, and Belseth'll have to strip whatever he's wearing to throw on his priest robes before leaving.
>>
No. 759039 ID: 65a774
File 147930533891.png - (19.57KB , 686x526 , 30.png )
759039

>I hope this isn't the ritual to turn him into a god!
You get the feeling there’s no way they can rush something like that this way. In fact, if you’ve ever learned anything from stories, it’s that things like that needs to be done on special occasions… like the day when the twin moons are full, when magic is at its strongest. Of course, you can be wrong…
>After what Belseth said about what organs the Sakkilians eat from the dead in their customs, I suspect there's some truth to them containing the person's strengths and only those parts are the ones Belseth would be eating.
Then it would mean he wouldn’t be eating them whole… only eating their… dammit, you really could read up on what parts exactly they usually eat.
>Actually, now that you think about it, him pigging out on sausages might have just saved everything. If the Archbishop is acting to move up her plans, then Bel may not be able to eat all the parts of the fallen Five tonight, putting the plans off 'till at least tomorrow.
So… if you keep having him gorge himself on food… the ritual might be postponed indefinitely? Of course, you’re pretty sure they’ll grow wise on your plan after the first time the ritual is interrupted…
>Thinking on what might have caused the Archbishop to want to call a unscheduled meeting with Belseth, the most likely reason is because Kira just got done meeting with the Archbishop.
…so maybe it isn’t the ritual but… maybe it’s about how Bel have been letting things slip instead?
>Belseth recognized the voice of one of them, Hera, so it's unlikely they're impostors.
They are definitely of the church if Belseth recognized them… and if they aren’t; you have Sisah here to help you beat them down, don’t you?

>You should have no problem hiding someplace higher up that guards in armor won't be able to check.
Except that there isn’t anything high enough to hide on. Belseth guest room is rather humble for a room in the palace, and is thus rather short to the ceiling… and short in furniture as well.
>Use your authority as the Price to make them go away.
Belseth didn’t want them to see you with him… you better respect his wishes.
>Also, I recall you denying all of this vehemently.
Well, people can change, can’t they? …and… err… maybe you’re not in your right mind right now what with the… potion and… um…
>Take the bouquet of roses and keep them with yourself.
…it seems like Bel forgot the roses at the observatory in his rush to get here…
>Start throwing your clothes back on as quietly as you can.
Luckily, you’re still wearing your pants… and Bel barely had time to take of anything either.


>Have him bluff his way out.
:BelsethSB: Wha- no! If the Archbishop needs to see me I can’t… even if I want I can’t… I need to go see him, alright!?
>Tell Bel to wipe those markings off of his face.
:BelsethSB: Don’t worry, my mask will cover them up. Besides, most people don’t know what these markings symbolize anyway.
>Ask Bel if the dressy outfit he wore tonight would possibly give him away if found by those two.
:BelsethSB: I can wear what I want, can’t I? I don’t see any reason to why they-
:NonSB: Lord Belseth?
:BelsethSB: Just give me a second! I’m getting dressed!
>Quickly whisper to Bel and ask if he heard Hera telling two other, presumably Temple, people to search his quarters for anybody else, why the heck they'd search the place and why they're so intent on him being alone?
:BelsethSB: Wait, they did? Why would they… I have to ask them why they would want to search my quarters. They’ve never done anything like this before!
:NonSB: Belseth?
:BelsethSB: Yes, yes, I’m coming.

>Sneak out of a window.
There is only one window here, and that’s the rather small bathroom one. It’s designed to be too small for most people, but with your lean and light frame it wouldn’t be a problem getting through it.
>Before going out the window he should take a peek outside at the ground, rooftops and opposite windows to see if anyone is watching.
It’s a rather small “alleyway” out there. You’re not sure exactly where in palace courtyards it is, but going by the large pile of boxes on the ground and small windows, it’s some smaller servant entrance? Either way, there’s no one in sight so the coast is clear.
>I'd say hang on the outside because Sisah will have a hissy fit if Kronos leaves without her.
As soon as you’re outside, Belseth opens the door and let what you presume temple priests into his room.

:BelsethSB: What is the meaning of this? Why do you need to search through my room?
:NonSB: My apologies, lord, but it’s the orders we’ve been given. The Archbishop is suspecting that there is a spy in our mist so we need to take some extra precautions.
:BelsethSB: A spy?
:NonSB: Someone has been leaking information about the… “project”. Now, if you’ll come with me. You two, search the room… both for people and any kind of spying magic. We can’t be too careful!

…well, it seems that Belseth room will be occupied for a while… luckily, his room is only on the second floor, so it’s easy to get down to the ground from here.
>>
No. 759040 ID: 65a774
File 147930535273.png - (28.24KB , 686x526 , 31.png )
759040

Well… here you are… in a cramped, box filled alleyway between two wings of the palace. Only you… these boxes… and your thoughts…

>She would not need Kronos' help if she could do that!
Yes, she wouldn’t be able to… to… but… you’ve already helped her, haven’t you? You’ve already… fed her…
>She likely couldn't gather power from people's lust and desire before Kronos' actions gave her enough power to reach outside her prison.
And now… now she can… because you… you… oh gods… you’re such and idiot!
>She's likely slipping into people’s dreams like she did with Tim, fulfilling their sexual desires in the dream and feeding on the act.
And growing stronger and stronger… until this mad death god can escape her prison and… and… whatever she’ll do it won’t be good, will it?
>Xuv is so crazy and impulsive she can barely hold a conversation. I wouldn't put anything past her.
She might unmake the world… recreated it in her own image… where everyone is just pleasure slaves to her will… forever and ever…
>But even if Xuv can't possess people right now, it's possible that she's at least having a subconscious mental influence on people up here by now, making them feel more... randy.
But… if she’s… then… is that’s why you’re feeling so… has she been in your head this whole time making you more and more… gods…

>But how can you know these are your own thoughts and desires? Xuv has already admitted she could alter your mind.
You… you don’t know anymore. What if these aren’t your thoughts? What if Xuv has already taken over? What if you’re already in her thrall!?
>No, she doesn't need to manipulate everything to get you to feed her. She just needs to manipulate and prod you in just the right ways and you do the rest.
…which she has already done. You’re already under her spell… it’s already too late. Kronos is already dead… you’re just some husk walking around being manipulated by Xuv…
>The truly terrifying thing is that if Xuv had the power and wanted to, she could potentially remake your psyche as she sees fit.
…what if she already has? You’ve changed so much… to much…
>Xuv would draw power from any sexual encounters Kronos has. Xuv has a connection to him, so it's pretty fair odds when he fulfills sexual desire she'll draw power from it.
…she’s remade you into her slave… so you can feed her desires with your own… she’s the reason why so many around you are attracted to you… why you’re suddenly attracted to so many… she want you to feed her… gods… you can never again have sex, can you? It will feed her… and free her…

>For all you knew, and know, as soon as you two successfully conceive Xuv'll fully possess Bri, devouring her soul in the process.
…she will, won’t she… she will eat her… and you… and feast on the rest of the world afterwards. You’re nothing but food for her in the end.
>It's damn lucky that you two didn't conceive despite all the alchemical assistance... Or maybe it wasn't luck. Maybe it was intervention from a higher power that loaded the dice against it.
…gods… not only is Xuv manipulating you… but there are others as well? Does anything you do anymore matter?
>It feels rather depressing you're so colossally foolish you need a cosmic Cain to save you from totally fucking up everything forever.
You can’t do anything right… can you…?
>But you do know of an entity that can possess people: The nightmare abomination you saw in your visions. The one that took Karas. And you're pretty certain it's linked to Xuv somehow.
…and you’ve been feeding it… you’re the reason why Karas is… is like he is… you’re the one who… who… gods… everything is your fault, isn’t it!?
>I have yet to hear a good reason as to why paranoia is unjustified and optimism is.
Becouse you… you have to… trust… but… no, there isn’t any reasons anymore… everyone is out to get you, aren’t they? How many times have your life already been on the line? You can’t trust anyone any more… Bri… Belseth… Kira… they all have their own agendas and don’t care for you. You can’t even trust yourself, can you? Your thoughts and feelings are being manipulated by Xuv, aren’t they? You’re nothing…
>>
No. 759041 ID: 65a774
File 147930537273.png - (50.18KB , 686x526 , 32.png )
759041

>Xuv has already changed who you are; she has already completely destroyed who you once were.
…you’ve changed so much the last few days, haven’t you? Are you even the same person anymore?
>Remember how you once feared the Sakkilians? How you had nightmares about them every night? Yet now you’re romantically involved with not only one, but two of them!
But they are… not… why are you feeling… why…?
>And one of them is nothing short of a monster! She is lying to you, manipulating you, using you. She’s even eating people whole, for the gods’ sake!
…she’s not… she might not have said the whole truth at times but… but… she might have lied… and… used you… and… and… she might…
>You saw how much she liked it… how much she desired it. When she grows bored of you, you’ll be next…
…she might even hurt you… kill you… consume you… yet… why aren’t you… why aren’t you afraid of her? Have Xuv really warped your mind that much?

>And if not her, then Xuv will consume your soul when she is done with you… with the rest of our family. She will eat us all, Kronos, all because of your idiocy!
You’re such a fool… why did you ever even talk to Xuv? She’s a horrible monster… yet… you can’t help but… but…
>There’s only one way to make sure she never escapes her prisons, isn’t there? Only one way to end this.
…there’s only one way… to make sure she never… wait…

>It’s to flay your skin from your bones, to rip you apart and let your entrails flow, to break your neck and finally end the threat that is you, little brother…
…wait… brother? Why are you referring to yourself as…
>…or shall I say, traitor. After all… this is all your fault…
…these aren’t your thoughts, are they?
>>
No. 759042 ID: aabc74

>>759041
>…these aren’t your thoughts, are they?
Decidedly not. Look out behind you!
>>
No. 759043 ID: 910380

Yeah, I'm going to advise you not to turn around. Maybe just uncover your eye and run in a generally straight ahead direction. It'll probably be easier for Slissa to find you if you're out in the open anyway. Just try not to look too panicked while you run ahead which is why I'm just going to state one more time not to turn around.
>>
No. 759045 ID: 91ee5f

Kronos, stop!

You're doubting yourself! All of your fears and paranoia are feeding the monster that is your brother! You're going to end up like him if you keep going like this!

>…these aren’t your thoughts, are they?
No, they're your brother's thoughts!
>>
No. 759047 ID: f56366

CRAP YOUR PANTS.

Crap. Your. Pants.

Throw your ^&*( at the spooky zombie Vark.
>>
No. 759048 ID: 665ed8

Kronos, stop doubting yourself and fucking RUN! Get out into the open and pray your bodyguard can find you and ground you back into what is real
>>
No. 759049 ID: fceae5

>>759047
>Kome: Literal Shit Poster
>>
No. 759068 ID: 4f6908

>>759041
Snap out of it, don't let your own thoughts and feelings get twisted up by the monster that might be right behind you.
anyway get ye gone with all the speed of a bullet!
oh yeah also might be an idea to arm yourself as you move.
>>
No. 759077 ID: 398fe1

>>759040
The baby will be fine so long as it isn't born before Xuv is dead. The Chronicler confirmed this for us. Also just having sex isn't going to feed Xuv, she outright said that physical relief does nothing for her. She has to do it in your dreams. Having sex with your wife is recommended and good.

>>759041
It's your undead brother fucking with your head. Discard paranoia and fear. Take drastic action only on confirmed evidence. Take reasonable precautions to prevent possible bad outcomes, but do not make assumptions that interfere with your daily life. Remember who your allies are. Trust them. Do not trust yourself.

It is very unlikely that the monster is physically there, so don't shoot it or anything. Get away from it, sure, but don't open fire until you confirm from someone else that it exists. Also yell for Sisah! This is the kind of shit that she should be dealing with.
>>
No. 759088 ID: c57f6b

RUN!
>>
No. 759089 ID: 19d1ee

Remain calm. Even if the danger is real- which it is not, it's a hallucination- fear is a choice. You know the thing feeds on fear. Remember how nobody actually wants you dead? Not Xuv, Not any member of your family, not the Archbishop. So stay calm and stay hidden. Don't run or you'll be spotted. In the meantime, try to eavesdrop on Belseth's room.

>…these aren’t your thoughts, are they?
Tell the voice you hear it, you're on to it, and it doesn't control you. Repeat it like a mantra if you need to, just stay hidden.
>>
No. 759093 ID: 19d1ee

>How you had nightmares about them every night?
Also, I thought you said your nightmare a few nights ago was out of the ordinary?
>…she might even hurt you… kill you…
She might not be a good person by any metric, but she's not very ambitious either. No threat from her other than your regularly scheduled battle of the sexes.
>>
No. 759332 ID: 65a774
File 147940600823.png - (75.06KB , 686x526 , 33.png )
759332

>Kronos, stop! You're doubting yourself! All of your fears and paranoia are feeding the monster that is your brother! You're going to end up like him if you keep going like this!
…y-yeah… y-you’re right! That’s why you couldn’t let fear and paranoia take control of you! With will feed that… thing. It feeds on it… and you rather not become a full course meal for it.
>The baby will be fine so long as it isn't born before Xuv is dead. The Chronicler confirmed this for us.
Right… right… you must take care of Xuv… Xuv must… she must die… for real. It’s what she wants, isn’t it? To finally end?
>Also just having sex isn't going to feed Xuv, she outright said that physical relief does nothing for her. She has to do it in your dreams.
…Then you can still take care of this… this damn potion business. You probably need to… or else she might use it to her advantage in your dreams tonight…
>Remember who your allies are. Trust them. Do not trust yourself.
How can you trust your allies when you can’t trust yourself remembering who they are? Still… you’re going to need help, you can’t do this alone… you need people you can trust…
>Try to eavesdrop on Belseth's room.
Even if the window was open, it’s on the second floor. The only way you’ll hear anything is if you climb back up there and open the window.


>No, they're your brother's thoughts!
Wait, brother’s? How can his thoughts be-
>Yeah, I'm going to advise you not to turn around.
… … …knowing yourself, you know there’s no way in hell that you aren’t going to turn around when you hear something like that. What’s behind you anyw-
:NightmaresSB: YOUR BONES WILL BE CRUSHED UNDERNEAT MY ENLDESS RAGE FOR YOU!
:KronosSB: (OH GODS!? WHAT THE FU-)
>Remain calm. Even if the danger is real- which it is not, it's a hallucination- fear is a choi-
BY THE GODS, YOU’RE GOING TO DIE!!?

>Fucking RUN!
Almost tripping over your own feet, you start sprinting as fast as you can towards the first opening you see.

:NightmaresSB: Traitor… you’re the one who’s at fault here…

You can hear the creature starting to move behind you, its enormous weight seemingly shifting over the creaking wooden boxes.
>CRAP YOUR PANTS.
Your dinner has yet been digested enough for you to do that.

:NightmaresSB: This is all your fault! You sold us out! All of us! You’re the reason why I am like this!

The boxes behind you are destroyed as the beast start charging towards you, spraying wooden splinters all over your back and the alley’s walls.
>oh yeah also might be an idea to arm yourself as you move.
You try to draw your gun while you sprint, but you’ve never been good at drawing this thing while moving.

:NightmaresSB: MY HATRED FOR YOU KNOW NO BOUNDS! YOU CANNOT RUN FROM ME, BROTHER!

You feel its fetid breath on your neck, as well as its icy cold appendages reaching out for your throat.
>Also yell for Sisah! This is the kind of shit that she should be dealing with.
You try to scream, but the only thing escaping your dry throat is light whimper.

:NightmaresSB: LOOK AT ME! LOOK! YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOURS!

No matter how hard you run, it doesn’t seem like you can ever escape this dark filled alleyway. The monster has finally reached you, and you can feel your life leaving you as its tentacles starts to strang-
>>
No. 759333 ID: 65a774
File 147940602156.png - (52.53KB , 686x526 , 34.png )
759333

:KronosSB: Urk!?
:ZelaSB: -Off!?
>>
No. 759334 ID: 65a774
File 147940602972.png - (35.28KB , 686x526 , 35.png )
759334

Suddenly you find yourself on the ground with a face full of… chitin? Your sudden stop would have given the beast ample time to catch up, yet… it’s nowhere to be seen. Even the boxes you heard being crushed behind you are back to their “pristine” shape you saw them in before it attacked. Was it really all in your head? It has to have been… yet… those icy cold tentacles felt so real when they started to try and choke the life out of-

:ZelaSB: Ack! I-I’m s-sorry! I didn’t see you c-coming around the corner! I-I d-didn’t mean to… to… p-p-p-p-pr-prince… k-k-k-k… oh… oh gosh…
:KronosSB: Urgh…? Wait, Zela…?
:ZelaSB: OH GOSH! I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T… I… oh… oh gosh… s-sorry… I’m s-s-sorry… I… gosh… oh… s-s-sorry… s-s-s-s… g-gosh… s-s-sorry… sssss… oh…
>>
No. 759343 ID: 4854ef

Well, we found Zela.. Time to offer to return her cute little cap back to her, apologize for running into her, and remember that the potion is still working in your restless loins, and she's a very cute, nervous, and very attracted to you mantid.
>>
No. 759345 ID: 66014d

Hugs for bugs.
>>
No. 759353 ID: 97a12d

>>759334
giggle with not a bit of mania in relief, might as well get it out your system

joke about running into her here or something, return hat after you get over your little ghost chase
>>
No. 759359 ID: 398fe1

>>759334
It was in your head, but you might have died anyway had someone not snapped you out of it.

Anyway, it looks like you aren't having sex with Belseth so take this opportunity and proposition the painter.
>>
No. 759363 ID: 910380

Yeah, remember how real it felt when Xuv started choking you in your dream? This isn't the first time something that wasn't really happening started to really hurt. That's the whole reason I told you not to turn around.

Now we've crashed into the painter in a blind panic. Tell her you were just out for a walk and something spooked you, so you were just getting out into the open just in case.

Hey can you identify the voice. It called you brother, but did it sound like Krotos or Karas, or does it have some terrifying amalgamation of a thousand voices screaming in unison? We know why Karas would call you a traitor, but we don't have any idea why Krotos would.
>>
No. 759404 ID: fda1f2

I told you it was a hallucination you twit. What did I say about feeding it your fear? It's probably not even your bother, it's just trying to get a reaction from you.

Come on you boor, Help the woman up and offer your apologies, you really need to watch where you're fleeing to.... Say, Zela, purely hypothetical here, How abnormal is it for somebody to go from primal terror and hatred to attraction to another person over a matter of days? Twice?

Oh by the way, You can have your hat back. I'd add in something flirtatious about how you'd like her to teach Bri about painting, and then you could teach her about something else, but I think all that's a little uncertain at this point.
>>
No. 759617 ID: 55ad9c

Hug Zela tight, as if she was the only thing keeping the darkness at bay. Lay there and hug her through rasping breath and shaking, until the adrenaline runs out and your heart isn't in your throat and the fear passes. Just hug her and feel that she's real and that you're safe. And when you can speak again, apologize for running into her, though you're glad it was her you did. Then get up and offer your hand to help her up. Tell her you saw a terrifying visage of a screaming nightmare being and fled, only to collide with her, breaking the vision.

It's a shame that you had a servant return Zela's beret earlier. If you hadn't you could have offered it to her now with an apology for not returning it earlier. ...Ah, but you changed outfits, so even if you didn't sent the beret to her earlier it likely wouldn't have been transfered anyway so you still wouldn't have it. Ah, well. Anyway, ask her if she got her beret back and apologize for not bringing it in person. Your schedule kinda got away from you today.

Offer her apologies for speaking to her so crudely this morning and flustering her so badly. You were under the influence of an accidental excess of alchemy at the time (no need to say what kind) and it caused you to be rather more candid and forward than usual. Though, you admit the feelings are still there, just not so... amplified.

Oh, ask Zela if she could sketch what you saw if you described her through it. You'd have to go where her supplies are, either the studio or her room, though. It would give you something to show to others who have had nightmares to compare. Actually, before you show it to others you could have Zela sketch what they describe they saw, then compare the sketches. That way there's no risk of them just repeating what your sketch is. A commonality between them will provide some evidence their nightmares are connected.

Ask Zela if she would accompany you for awhile. (You're still unnerved by what happened, and having someone real by your side feels safer.) Then you should head back into the wing you climbed out of and creep up to the end of the hall outside Belseth's quarters. Hopefully you'll get there before the Temple priests are done searching Belseth's quarters so you can get Sisah's attention, reunite and leave.

>…Then you can still take care of this… this damn potion business. You probably need to… or else she might use it to her advantage in your dreams tonight…
Then there's Briannah, or Sisah, or your old standby of a hired courtesan, or even do-it-yourself if you have no other choice. But you should take pause and real thought before considering Zela. She's so starstruck by you, it feels like it'd be taking advantage to lay with her just to relieve how pent up you are. She deserves better from you than a quick tumble in the sheets... Though, for all you know, she might want that. You don't know her, let alone her sexual desires and fantasies. Her fantasy might be to be carried off and "ravaged" by a handsome prince, for all you know. ...She was terribly aroused when you were so forward this morning, after all. Ah, but don't let your loins get away with you. You don't know what she wants and you won't push her in any way.

>How can you trust your allies when you can’t trust yourself remembering who they are? Still… you’re going to need help, you can’t do this alone… you need people you can trust…
Yes, you do need people you can trust, and you have them whether you remember them or not. Cain, who's loyalty is above all others and who's watched out for you for almost all your life. Sisah, who will guard your life with all her body and soul. Briannah, your brave emerald dragon, who does love you no matter how much you question it and will bring no harm to you. Kira, who loves her equally brilliant and foolish brother and would be your ally if not for the Archbishop's likely deception. Bring her solid proof of the Archbishop's duplicity, show her the true plan and how it'll go wrong, and you'll have an ally that can put the Archbishop in her place. And there are so many more than just them. Your kindness and generosity and caring for others has left a wake of trust and good will you aren't even aware of. So know this, know you're not alone and take solace in it.

And this discord you feel in your mind is what makes this Nightmare Beast so insidious and dangerous. It wears down trust. It raises paranoia and fear. It sows self-loathing and despair. It inflames rage and vengeance. And in those acts it breaks down the unity and cooperation that could challenge it. Whether it does this by coherent thought or mad instinct does not matter, for if not seen and countered the result is the same: The Beast ascends and the world is engulfed in eternal nightmare and torment. But now you know how it works. Now you can identify how it worms its way into your mind. The dark thoughts it cultivates to entangle and engulf, and to drag itself into your mind. And with that knowledge, you can protect yourself.

...And there's something else you didn't put together until now. The terrifying nightmares you've had nearly every night since your mother's murder, and this terrible darkness that seeps into the sleeping mind and forms nightmares. That feeds on fear and terror. That it could very well be because of it that you had those nightmares every night. That it could have been this Beast twisting in the depths that tormented you every night, replaying that horrifying event in your sleeping mind. This thought fills you with even more determination to see the end of the nightmarish abomination.

But this also brings to mind other times the Nightmare may have shown itself. When you passed out and hit your head, the vision you had was so vivid and painful. It feels like it could have come from the Nightmare. And then there was that vision on your balcony when you were with Bri before the dinner where you presented the wedding bracelet to her. The one where you shot her in the leg and she fell off to her death and you felt a glee that was not yours. Then the times you misheard people, like when you heard Bri saying she'd like to eat Kira. This entity has been touching your mind earlier and more than you've thought. How much, you don't know.

But from this you realize that it wasn't just your actions that gave this Nightmare the power to do what it's doing. It's been at work before you ever met Xuv. Long before, and on many more people. That it was scraping bits of power from the nightmares of those above. From their pain and terror and fear. And that it had enough to whisper the right secrets into the Archbishop's ear, and to read her desires and beliefs to tell her just what she wanted to hear to reach the Nightmare's ends. And that it was from the Nightmare's gathered power and it's connection to Xuv that she was even able to reach you when you were near-death and do what she did to you. So it wasn't you that gave this beast the means to reach out and gather power because it already had it. ...And in a way, your foolishness giving it more could be a boon because now it's revealing itself to others. If not for that it could have slipped under the surface until the Archbishop's ritual, upon which it would have taken the godly power and that'd be the end of everything. But what its done has given you something to point at to raise the alarm and rally allies.

>MY HATRED FOR YOU KNOW NO BOUNDS! YOU CANNOT RUN FROM ME, BROTHER!
>LOOK AT ME! LOOK! YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOURS!
This reminds you of what Xuv said. Replace "brother" with "sister" and it sounds rather like how Xuv was screaming hatred about Illasia. About how Illasia turned Xuv's glorious beauty into an equally hideous visage. And yet, you've caught pieces of Xuv longing for Illasia, as if Xuv was of two minds. You think that that is more sign this beastly nightmare entity has worked its way into Xuv's psyche, likely over centuries. It was just so slowly that Xuv never realized, and it's effected her so much by now she likely isn't even close to who she was when she was imprisoned.

>Was it really all in your head? It has to have been… yet… those icy cold tentacles felt so real when they started to try and choke the life out of-
But just because it's in your head doesn't mean it can't maim or kill you. Remember what it felt like when Old Man Life was ripping your soul out, or how Xuv choked you in your dream. This nightmare being is a threat to your mind and soul, which is just as much, if not more, a danger than if it was to your body alone.
>>
No. 759886 ID: 65a774
File 147950131564.png - (40.77KB , 686x526 , 36.png )
759886

>I told you it was a hallucination you twit. What did I say about feeding it your fear?
Hallucinating or not, seeing that thing right behind you was terrifying. After all, a courageous man still feels fear; only a mad man does not.
>It was in your head, but you might have died anyway had someone not snapped you out of it.
If not by its choking the life out of you, then by sheer shock, yes.
>That's the whole reason I told you not to turn around.
You know all too well that you’ve never been able to resist it when someone says it like that.
>Hey can you identify the voice. It called you brother, but did it sound like Krotos or Karas, or does it have some terrifying amalgamation of a thousand voices screaming in unison?
It was a thousand voices screaming in rage and pain at once, yet… somewhere in there… you’re pretty sure you heard Karas scream for your head as well…
>How abnormal is it for somebody to go from primal terror and hatred to attraction to another person over a matter of days? Twice?
You’re pretty sure it’s abnormal enough that the question doesn’t even need to be asked in the first place.

>This discord you feel in your mind is what makes this Nightmare Beast so insidious and dangerous. It wears down trust. It raises paranoia and fear.
It destroys relations and breaks down alliances… then, when divided it will consume us all. No, we cannot let that happen…
>Yes, you do need people you can trust, and you have them whether you remember them or not. Cain, Sisah, Briannah and Kira. So know this, know you're not alone and take solace in it.
Yes… you have people you can trust… people that care for you. You’re not alone… no matter how much it feels like it. They will be there in your darkest moment… you can feel it.
>And with that knowledge, you can protect yourself.
It will try to control you with fear and paranoia… but with knowing your friends and family is there for you… it will protect you from it.
>The terrifying nightmares you've had nearly every night since your mother's murder, and this terrible darkness that seeps into the sleeping mind and forms nightmares. That feeds on fear and terror. That it could very well be because of it that you had those nightmares every night.
For how long has this been going on? For how long has it been manipulating us?
>You realize that it wasn't just your actions that gave this Nightmare the power to do what it's doing. It's been at work before you ever met Xuv. Long before, and on many more people.
It wasn’t just you… no… everything wasn’t your fault. This goes beyond any mistakes you might have made… far beyond anything you’ve done.
>This thought fills you with even more determination to see the end of the nightmarish abomination.
You refuse to let this go on for any longer!

>Tell her you saw a terrifying visage of a screaming nightmare being.
No, you’ll just sound like a mad man. You can’t just tell everyone what you’ve seen. Only those that you trust will... trust you. Those that are close… those that can help.
>Remember that the potion is still working in your restless loins, and she's a very cute, nervous, and very attracted to you mantid.
…her form is beautiful, isn’t it? Oh, you can almost feel it already… her trembling form under your hands… her cute moans as the pace increases… her incoherent screams as she reaches her peak. Oh gods, how you want to paint those glasses of hers with… with… no… you can’t…
>She deserves better from you than a quick tumble in the sheets...
You already went through this once already… she deserves more. She’s not just some quick conquest for a horny noble… no… someone like her deserve more… you need to give her more…
>Though, for all you know, she might want that. Her fantasy might be to be carried off and "ravaged" by a handsome prince, for all you know.
Yet… maybe it is what she lust for? Argh, only if you could read her desire! Dammit, Kronos, stop thinking with your little head for a moment and focus!


>Hug Zela tight, as if she was the only thing keeping the darkness at bay.
:ZelaSB: H-hey-w-wha-b-b-bu-I-I-I-ghjshn… gh?
>Come on you boor, Help the woman up and offer your apologies.
After getting off her and apologizing profusely for your clumsiness, you give her your hand to help her up. She seems to hesitate for a long moment before accepting it with a trembling claw.

:ZelaSB: T-t-t-thank y-y… y-you… N-no, I… I should b-be the one t-t-t… t-to… a-apologize as… I… um… ran headlong right into someone so handso- I MEAN… err… hah… haha… um… hah? Oh gosh…
>Joke about running into her here or something.
:ZelaSB: *Giggle* Oh, y-you’re right, we d-did… err… we… um… did r-run into… each… other…
>Tell her you were just out for a walk and something spooked you, so you were just getting out into the open just in case.
:ZelaSB: S-spooked y-you!? Oh… I… h-hope it wasn’t a-anything… um… anything… oh… oh gosh…
:KronosSB: Speaking of which, why are you out at time like this?
:ZelaSB: T-time like… i-it’s only j-just after eight? Err… A-actually I was… looking f-for… oh gosh… my h-hat… and… err… tea? …TEABAGS! I got some tea bags that… err… haha… um… I… err… was going to boil in my room and… maybe you want a cup to- I MEAN… err… I mean… haha… the P-prince drinking tea with… m-me… hah… oh gosh… I didn’t m-mean it… l-l-like that… hah…
>Time to offer to return her cute little cap back to her.
:KronosSB: Your hat? Actually, you dropped it when you were at the studio. I have it right here, in my… err… in the pocket of my other jacket, right. I was going to send it to you but… it seems like I forgot about it?
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh it’s… it’s n-nothing to… w-worry… err… I can take it t-tomorrow… it’s… n-no rush…
>Oh, ask Zela if she could sketch something you’ve seen if you described her through it.
:ZelaSB: Eh? Sketch from d-description? I’ve n-never tried before but… I c-can… try? I mean, I’ll need the tools that’s in my room too- NO WAIT, I MEAN THE STUDIO! HAHA! HA… not… my… r-room… oh gosh… I mean… I do have the tools in m-my room but… err… the p-prince… in my room… oh gosh… oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh…
>Ask Zela if she would accompany you for a while.
:ZelaSB: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-WHAT!? Y-you want m-me t-t-t-t-to… oh gosh… I… I MEAN, OF COURSE! HAHA! OF… course… I’ll… a-accompany you… err…
>Offer her apologies for speaking to her so crudely this morning and flustering her so badly.
:ZelaSB: OH! OH… oh… oh… of course… y-you were just joking… o-of c-course… oh gosh… of course he was… stupid girl…

Zela visibly sag after growing quiet for a moment, seemingly being drained by all of her normal energy. For a few long seconds she holds this pose, until she notice you once again and spring to life as if nothing has happen. Did your apology really d-

:SisahSB: Ah, there you are. I’m glad I was able to find you, sir.
:KronosSB: Sisah? How did you…?
:SisahSB: “Lord” Belseth managed to give me a hint on his way out… and I did check his room before the priests arrived didn’t I? Wasn’t too hard to put one and one together. Now… seeing as your original plans for tonight didn’t pan out… where to next, sir? Back to your apartment?
>>
No. 759902 ID: 32b708

>No, you’ll just sound like a mad man.
Never stopped you before...

>“Lord” Belseth managed to give me a hint on his way out…
What else did you hear? Where is he going and why? Also, why the air quotes?
>Back to your apartment?
I believe so, I need to retrieve Zela's hat. Perhaps she'd like to stay for a while?
>>
No. 759914 ID: 9f1d02

Well it is only right of us to go and retrieve the ladies hat, and seeing as she has already agreed to accompany us, she might as well come with us back to our apartment no?
Also she mentioned tea, splendid.
>>
No. 759949 ID: 4854ef

Seems she really does want to be ravaged by you in some form, for someone without facial expressions she practically wears her emotions on her sleeve. That and it's obvious she thinks she misread you and depressed visibly at such.

..Actually you are coming back to your apartment with two lovely ladies in tow, say while you were being crude you actually do appreciate her form, and that if she is actually into it.. I suppose having an enjoyable evening with Sisah and Zela would improve moods all around eh?
>>
No. 759964 ID: 91ee5f

No, Kronos. No sexing the pretty Mantis girl. You might accidentally get her magically pregnant instead of Bri! And then Bri will kill you for having a magic kid with someone that isn't her! And then eat your dead body according to the traditional Imperial way of execution, which would include not eating your heart or brain and the like, which will be left to rot and decay, thus ensuring that your spirit will never find the ancestral lands and that your very being is erased from this world.

You don't want that, do you?

Wait, what if Xuv's blessing also works on others of the same sex as you? If it works like that, then you really dodged a bullet by not sexing Bel! .....nah, that's too ridiculous! That couldn't happen at all.....right?
>>
No. 759978 ID: 8cb228

Alright. So she wanted to believe that you weren't joking, and believed you weren't and is very sad that you apparently were joking.

Okay, without good communication, this could get really bad, real quick. It's time to pause and actually communicate, and also listen to what she says.

So, using as much courtesy and charm as you can, try to figure out how to clearly say the following points to her, but feel free to tweak the details and phrasing:

"Zela. To be completely honest, it's... not exactly completely a joke. I do find you very attractive, and I could see a future where I am spending quite a bit of enjoyable time around you, doing all sorts of interesting things. However, whatever fantasy you have in your head of who and what I am, the reality is more complex. I am going through a lot of drama in my life right now, including a lot of darkness. I would be glad to spend some time with you, get to know you as a person, and then whatever happens, we do together with both eyes open; a simple fling would be cruel to the both of us. Maybe we can have some calming herbal tea sometime together? We both seem to startle easy, and getting to know one another in a way where our frayed nerves can be soothed, would I think be best for us both. That way we can talk as two real people, enjoying each others company as we get to know one another. What do you think?"
>>
No. 759982 ID: 398fe1

Flirt with pretty Mantis girl at least. Remember you can always count on Sisah to help you out if Zela is too... delicate for your current needs.
>>
No. 760043 ID: 55ad9c

Oh, dear. You didn't mean what you said the way Zela took it. You didn't mean it that way at all! She thinks what you said this morning was all a lie; A cruel joke on your part she was too stupid to see! Oh, gods, you feel like a first class heel right now. You need to rectify this immediately.

Tell Sisah you'll be a minute, then ask Zela to step aside with you. Look into her eyes and tell her that you badly misspoke in your apology for this morning. What you said then was not a lie nor a cruel joke at her expense. You would never stoop so low as to do such a vile thing. What you wanted to apologize for was being so forward. A prince should speak better than that to a fine lady such as her. ...That said, the sentiment you expressed then was true, if somewhat too direct and unvarnished, and it is still true. Take her hand and say you would very much like to be with and come to know such a lovely lady as her, if she would grant you the privilege.

As for where to go, head back to your apartment to give Zela back her beret and ask if she would come in to have a proper cup of soothing tea with you. One made by a true master of the art of tea. And you two can sit on the balcony and relax and talk. Oh, and you think you might still have the pad and drawing supplies from when you were taking painting lessons stashed in a cupboard or drawer somewhere in your apartment, so she could sketch for you. Cain would know where they are if they're still around.

>If not by its choking the life out of you, then by sheer shock, yes.
Oh, gods. You just realized that it could have been this Nightmare that brought about your father's heart attack. After all, he might be the target of Karas' rage as well, and through it gave your father terrifying nightmares. Ones so prolonged and terrible your father's heart couldn't take the fright.

>It was a thousand voices screaming in rage and pain at once, yet… somewhere in there… you’re pretty sure you heard Karas scream for your head as well…
So Krotos' voice was not among the cacophony? Or maybe it was there, buried beneath the howling of the other tormented souls. You can only hope it's the former, and that Krotos is not part of the ball of mad vengeance Karas is. ...Though this does raise the question of who all those other voices were. How could there be thousands of souls condemned to the Catacombs who would have such desire to exact vengeance on you for what happened to them? You didn't cause what happened to them.

>Yet… maybe it is what she lust for? Argh, only if you could read her desire!
How much you wanna bet the next time you meet Xuv she'll try to offer you her services in this regard, in exchange for milking your desires yet again? ...Or maybe even offer to give you the power to read other's desires. Their lusts and passions. And not just the sexual ones, but all of them. Everything they want that drives them. You know Xuv can read a person's every desire like a open book. It's how she knew you wish deep down to be a hero, and how much you wish to protect your family. And that is how she knew what to say to sway you to her whim. If you could read others the same, then think of how much good you could do. How many nobles you could convince with arguments. How many you could swing with fulfilling their desires, or coerce with blackmail. ...But, as ever, the price for such power would be too high. You will not give in to Xuv again. ...And theoretically using such a power on others like she did on you just feels dirty.

>>759964
>You might accidentally get her magically pregnant instead of Bri!
Yes, this is a definite risk given Xuv's blessing is in play. And it'll be with any female of any species... Well, maybe not Serpens females, since they have the extra step of needing a unfertilized ovale's egg popped into them first. But with any others vaginal sex without a contraceptive charm is right out. And that'll make any possible sex with Zela tricky, since she's probably not going to go for anything beyond "plain vanilla" sex.

>And then Bri will kill you for having a magic kid with someone that isn't her!
Er... No, she wouldn't. From what Bri's said, it seems like she wouldn't mind if Kronos sired bastards. Heck, from what she said it's like she expects princes to spread their seed like a tornado that hit a granary, though that attitude is probably due to her own history. But this doesn't mean Kronos should feel free to plant his seed willy-nilly. He's not going to be one of those kinds of princes that seem to show up far too often in Risavian history. ...That's probably the historical reason why Kronos' father gave him the proverbial keys to the bordello when Kronos came of age. And probably did the same for Karas and Krotos too.

>Wait, what if Xuv's blessing also works on others of the same sex as you? If it works like that, then you really dodged a bullet by not sexing Bel! .....nah, that's too ridiculous! That couldn't happen at all.....right?
From what Xuv said when Kronos told her Belseth was 100% gay and wouldn't ever take a Highborn/Vark wife, it could be possible if Xuv had the power to do so. However, it sounded like Xuv was thinking she'd perform a magical sex change on Bel. It'd probably take much more magic power than that to allow him to procreate without changing sex. ...Well, without overt physical changes, at least. Anyway, it's probably a moot option for Xuv 'cause by the time she could do that from within her prison she'd likely have enough power to escape or at least take other, easier, routes to help her escape.

...Actually, thinking about Xuv's blessing, the time when it'd be most likely Kronos and Briannah could conceive would be during the twin full moons, when magic is at its peak and whatever Xuv did has the most juice to work with. Probably not the coming twin full moons, given the situation, but the next one. That is, if they haven't already conceived in the interim by sheer quantity of attempts.
>>
No. 760044 ID: 66014d

ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THOSE PRIESTS OR DO I HAVE TO SHOUT "MARINATED OVARIES" IN YOUR EAR REPEATEDLY?
>>
No. 760050 ID: 398fe1

>pregnancy risk
Xuv only wants Kronos to breed a child with a Dragon. That means he only needs to worry about Belseth and Briannah. Also other Varkians I guess but it doesn't seem like there's any he's likely to bed.
>>
No. 760053 ID: 55ad9c

>>760050
>Xuv only wants Kronos to breed a child with a Dragon. That means he only needs to worry about Belseth and Briannah.
Yes, Xuv does want the Dragon to breed with a Vark, but the change she made to Kronos to allow him to interbreed may not be that selective of who he can conceive with. ...Actually, now that I think back, Xuv originally blessed Kronos to be able to interbreed with Briannah as a gift to her, since Xuv sensed how much Bri wanted a child. At the time Xuv wasn't planning on Kronos being the one to breed with the Dragon, thinking it'd be Belseth with a lady Vark that'd sire the offspring she wanted. ...And thinking more, it seems fairly likely that Xuv only blessed Kronos to be able to interbreed with Sakkilians, just because it would take less power and effort than making him able to interbreed with every species. Still, it's not something Kronos should bank on.
>>
No. 760125 ID: 65a774
File 147958022073.png - (36.95KB , 686x526 , 37.png )
760125

>ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THOSE PRIESTS!?
How would you stop them? You can’t just walk up to them and introduce them to your right hand, can you? And even if you could, Belseth doesn’t want you to stop them… and you’re not even sure if you want to stop them either! We have no idea what they are actually doing after all.
>Never stopped you before...
Well, it will now… problem is, you’re not sure which head it is that’s stopping it…
>Also she mentioned tea, splendid.
She mentioned teabags… as in, nearly flavorless water. No, you rather have some real tea, boiled on fresh leaves, thank you very much. …but, if she is offering…
>Oh, and you think you might still have the pad and drawing supplies from when you were taking painting lessons stashed in a cupboard or drawer somewhere in your apartment.
The only thing you have in your apartment is a few pencils and a notepad.

>Seems she really does want to be ravaged by you in some form.
And some part of you really wants to ravage her as well… but still…
>for someone without facial expressions she practically wears her emotions on her sleeve.
While her eyes are nearly completely stoic, her mandibles, antennas and the rest of her body aren’t. Still, you’ve yet to learn how to read all those completely.
>…Actually you are coming back to your apartment with two lovely ladies in tow, I suppose having an enjoyable evening with Sisah and Zela would improve moods all around eh?
Huh, you haven’t thought about it yet but… Sisah is here as well, isn’t she? And it would be rather interesting if she joined… making it a threesome… and… wait… but Bri is probably in the apartment right now… so a foursome? …and she’s probably playing with Doxan like she said she would… so… fivesome? Err… okay, this is getting a bit out of hand. Maybe brining a sweet girl like Zela here back to all that might be bit… extreme?
>No, Kronos. No sexing the pretty Mantis girl. You might accidentally get her magically pregnant instead of Bri!
Not if she wears protection… and you make sure to pull out in time… of course, in the shape you’re currently in, both those two options might not be the most reliable of choices…
>From what Bri's said, it seems like she wouldn't mind if Kronos sired bastards. Heck, from what she said it's like she expects princes to spread their seed like a tornado that hit a granary, though that attitude is probably due to her own history.
Wasn’t she being sarcastic when she said that? …of course, it wouldn’t be surprising if she actually meant it… Still, going around siring children all willy-nilly isn’t really something you want to do.
>Now that I think back, Xuv originally blessed Kronos to be able to interbreed with Briannah as a gift to her, since Xuv sensed how much Bri wanted a child. It seems fairly likely that Xuv only blessed Kronos to be able to interbreed with Sakkilians, just because it would take less power and effort.
Yeah… that’s probably it. You don’t need to worry about Zela… still… safety first, right?
>The time when it'd be most likely Kronos and Briannah could conceive would be during the twin full moons, when magic is at its peak and whatever Xuv did has the most juice to work with.
...that would be the time, yes… but also the time when everything here will finally go down too…
>Wait, what if Xuv's blessing also works on others of the same sex as you?
If she was able to bend reality that much, she might as well have just put a baby in Bri from the start.


>What else did you hear? Where is he going and why?
:SisahSB: They said that they were heading to the grand temple. The only other thing I heard was that Belseth’s “meditation” had gone out the window, sir.
>Also, why the air quotes?
:SisahSB: Because Belseth is not a lord, no matter how much those priest liked calling him that?

>Look into her eyes and tell her that you badly misspoke in your apology for this morning. What you said then was neither a lie nor a cruel joke at her expense.
:ZelaSB: Eh!? B-but… if-if… y-y-y-y-you didn’t… but… oh gosh… y-you didn’t… t-then…
>What you wanted to apologize for was being so forward. A prince should speak better than that to a fine lady such as her.
:ZelaSB: F-fine? L-lady? I’m a f-fine… err…
>I do find you very attractive, and I could see a future where I am spending quite a bit of enjoyable time around you, doing all sorts of interesting things.
:ZelaSB: OH GOSH! I… I can’t… I-I don’t…oh gosh… oh gosh oh gosh… ghhnn… hghgnm?
:KronosSB: ...Zela, are you alright?
:ZelaSB: Jghgkgntnnnnntttg?

You knew Hivers should point their abdomen forwards, but you’ve never seen one try to hide behind it. Is she just very agile or is this normal? And seeing how she’s reacting to all this, taking her back to the apartment for a front row seat to whatever Bri is doing to Doxan might be a bit much for her… in fact, this might be a bit… much… she’s hyperventilating a bit much right now and… err… she’s not about to faint, is she?

:ZelaSB: *GASP* *AHH* *GASP* *AAH*
>>
No. 760129 ID: bfa535

>>760125
Zela. Zela! Relax! Take it easy. We can't have any fun if you pass out on us.
>>
No. 760141 ID: 398fe1

>>760125
Uh. Tell her to calm down and breathe slowly.
>>
No. 760144 ID: 91ee5f

If she's about to pass out, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to catch her when she falls. But, that might not be a good idea, since she's bigger than you. You might accidentally get squished if you try to catch her! How embarrassing would that be? Everyone would talk about how, "Prince Kronos died by being squished by a fainting maiden Hiver, who was overcome by the prince's charms. He was too charming for his own good."

.....ok, maybe that won't happen, but still, you're gonna get hurt if you try to catch her if she faints!
>>
No. 760149 ID: 65a774
File 147958616632.png - (21.61KB , 686x526 , 38.png )
760149

>If she's about to pass out, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to catch her when she falls.
Right, time to move in and-
>But, that might not be a good idea, since she's bigger than you. You might accidentally get squished if you try to catch her! How embarrassing would that be?
Err...

:KronosSB: Sisah, help me keep her stable.
:SisahSB: Of course, sir.

>Zela. Zela! Relax! Take it easy.
:ZelaSB: *Gasp* ah… ah… I-I’m f-fine… I’m… f-f-fine…
>We can't have any fun if you pass out on us.
:ZelaSB: OH GOSH!
:KronosSB: Easy..
:ZelaSB: I… I-I just… n-need to s-sit down for a moment… s-somewhere m-m-more private…

Well, there isn’t anywhere to sit down around here, is there? The question is, should you really take her back to your apartment like this? What with Bri and Doxan being there and all… or should you head somewhere else?
>>
No. 760155 ID: 398fe1

>>760149
Sisah's room!
>>
No. 760162 ID: 32b708

You could just go in your room first to smooth things over, but Zela's place would work fine. It'd also gets you a nice alibi for the night, so Belseth won't have to face how ashamed he is of you.
>>
No. 760166 ID: 01134a

>>760149
Zela room
>>
No. 760171 ID: 4854ef

Either Sisah's or her place, Bri maaay be a bit much.
>>
No. 760174 ID: 8cb228

"Look, we both are prone to anxiety and startling easily, right? Let's have some soothing tea and just spend time talking sometime, see if we can get over that."
>>
No. 760187 ID: 65a774
File 147959475928.png - (21.35KB , 686x526 , 39.png )
760187

>Belseth won't have to face how ashamed he is of you.
Ashamed of you? Was he really? Wasn’t it just because he promised to meditate, not… because he was… ashamed… but… what if he was? What if- argh, stop thinking thoughts like that, dammit! Not right now at least!
>Bri maaay be a bit much.
And seeing as she doesn’t like Hivers, Zela might be bit much for her as well.
>Sisah's room!
Doesn’t Sisah’s room consist of a big tub of water and nothing else? Doesn’t seem like the best place to drink a cup of tea in.

>Zela's place would work fine.
:ZelaSB: Err… so… h-here we a-are? Oh gosh… t-the prince… in my room? I’ve dreamed about this so-I MEAN HAHA… hah… err…

Zela’s room is rather small, simple and sparse with furniture. There’s a plain bed in the corner, next to a large dresser. On the other side of the room there is a small kitchen like area with a tiny oven and cool box to store food in, and in the center of the room there is a wooden table with two chairs, one for Varkians and one for Hivers… or Serpents… or Uredo...

:ZelaSB: It’s not m-much b-but… m-m-make yourself at… h-home? I mean, it’s not a-actually m-my real home b-but… err… I’m j-just staying h-here w-while w-working for… for… you?
>Let's have some soothing tea and just spend time talking
:ZelaSB: Oh…OH! Right! TEA! I almost forgot! HAHA! …hah… err… ha? Um… I’ll just… p-put the kettle on the… oven… err… and… let it b-boil?

After putting the kettle on a heat rune, Zela gesture for you and Sisah to take the chairs while herself sits down on the bed.

:ZelaSB: S-so… um… w-w-what do y-you… w-want to… um… talk a-about?
:SisahSB: Sir, should I keep guard outside? Do you want some privacy for this?
:ZelaSB: P-priv- w-why w-would… err…
:SisahSB: Ah… I did not mean it that way, ma’am…
>>
No. 760189 ID: 398fe1

Man, the silhouettes started before the sex scene. Drawing Zela must be annoying.

>>760187
Maybe in a little while, Sisah. Make a sweep of the room first.

First thing's first, let's get her to sketch that nightmare monster. It won't spoil the mood for her since she has no reason to be afraid of it, and Kronos literally cannot stop his boner so it won't matter for him.

Make some small talk in the meantime, ask her about her work if you haven't already. Does she have trouble finding certain pigments or other art supplies?
>>
No. 760191 ID: 4854ef

Actually she did seem calmer when she's discussing Art, something familair for her to focus on and hopefully we can get her mind off her hardcore crush.

..Though of course considering she also wants to sketch you nude, she might be hoping for that as well.
>>
No. 760201 ID: 32b708

>Ashamed of you? Was he really?
He could have thrown on his clothes and brought out a Regicide board or something as an alibi, but instead he had you climb out a window. I'm not saying that that's the only explanation, but why couldn't he even be seen in the same room as you?

>Ah… I did not mean it that way, ma’am…
I'm quite sure. You're right though, you'd better keep watch over the hall.

So Zella, you're an art student, correct? Is there a particular idiom that you like or excel at? Or one you'd like to try?
>>
No. 760210 ID: 6612fa

>>760187
sisah that depends very much on our finely thoraxed host, she has got us in her den and she very well like for both of us to stay and enjoy the festivities she has planned or she may just want me all to herself... though there is the other option where she wants you all to herself, i shouldn't just assume I will get to stay.
wink at the blushing and eager arthropod
>>
No. 760211 ID: 6612fa

>>760189
do the nightmare thing later the poor thing is so eager it might make her go insane in ant-icipation of the bird dick not to mention drawing things while horny will throw off the picture anyway
>>
No. 760221 ID: 91ee5f

>>760201
>but why couldn't he even be seen in the same room as you?
It was already explained by Bel himself that the Archbishop wanted him to meditate by himself all night, meaning no visitors or distractions or anything like that. Bel wasn't ashamed of Kronos, he just didn't want to get caught not doing what the Archbishop told him to do.
>>
No. 760223 ID: 55ad9c

>>760201
>I'm not saying that that's the only explanation, but why couldn't he even be seen in the same room as you?
It was because the Archbishop had ordered Belseth to meditate after the trial was over and instead he went out on a dinner date with Kronos before bringing him back to his quarters for sex. Belseth didn't want the Archbishop to find that out. And we can be pretty sure he was supposed to meditate because Sisah overheard the priests who searched his room say he was supposed to be meditating.

>>760210
Oh, please don't say this. It's like something Bri would say, far too lewd and forward for the likes of a delicate blossom like Zela. Hearing this she might panic and flee like she did before, or hyperventilate and pass out.

>>760211
Really, is there such a rush? It would be better to go slow given how anxious and inexperienced Zela is. Give her something to focus on other than Kronos for a bit so she can get a little more used to his presence. And even though the both of them are horny, Kronos still will be able to tell if she's sketching the nightmare right.
>>
No. 760289 ID: 8cb228

JUST talk. Leave the sensual stuff for later. She needs to get used to you! Stay in smalltalk, be charming. Talk about beautiful art, beautiful sunsets, favorite teas, favorite flowers, favorite things to do in town, etc. etc.

That's the point of smalltalk! To say safe things to one another, as a sort of easy way to bond.
>>
No. 760306 ID: 55ad9c

Tell Sisah that you would like some privacy with the lady. After all, as the saying goes, two's company but three's a crowd, giving Zela a slightly flirtatious look as you say it. Oh, that is, after Sisah does her usual precautionary sweep, of course. You quite doubt there are assassins lurking about in Zela's drawers, but better to be safe about such things.

Take a close seat next to Zela and tell her you'd like to talk about her. You want to hear a bit of her story. Like where such a cute lady hails from and how she came to be the apprentice to the royal painter. What brought her to pursue her art, and what she enjoys about it. What brings her joy and what she dreams of doing. But you'd also ask what she'd wish to talk about. What would she wish to know of you?

And other than that, be charming. Tell her funny stories from your life in the palace. Like the time you were practicing watercolors and put your drinking water cup right next to the one for the brush. The one that looked identical. And exactly what you'd expect to happen happened when you weren't paying enough attention.

Ask her if she has a portfolio of her works here you could look at. Or even just some examples she's proud of. ...Perhaps any nudes among them, so you'd have a idea how well she'll do painting Bri, or you.

And ask her to sketch what you saw, explaining to her that its from this vivid recurring nightmare you've been having recently. Sit close next to her as you describe it, brushing against her arm as you point out any changes that you want in the sketch. She'll be all atwitter with your touch.

You couldn't get Zela a bouquet of roses, but if the rose in your jacket's lapel still looks good you can slip it out and offer it to her. A lovely rose for a lovely lady, you could say with a charming smile as she takes it. And you'll also pour a bit of water into a glass for her to put the rose in to keep.

And when the tea is ready, graciously accept it and remember to hold your expression and not grimace as you drink it. It is all Zela has to offer and it'd be terribly impolite if you did. Shame you didn't think to swing by your apartment to bring some proper tea, along with Cain to prepare it. That would have been a right treat for Zela, and you could have gotten her beret on the way too. Ah, well.

Later on, when you're sure Zela is comfortable with you, ask her with a sly smile what she dreamed of involving the prince in her room. Because her dream could become a reality this evening.

>Ashamed of you? Was he really? Wasn’t it just because he promised to meditate, not… because he was… ashamed… but… what if he was?
No, it was because he was breaking his promise to the Archbishop to meditate. You can be pretty sure of that because Sisah overheard the priests saying Belseth's meditation had gone out the window. ...Though that's a interesting choice of phrase considering how you left his quarters. And Sisah put air quotes around "meditation," didn't she? Why? You'll have to ask her later, when you're not with Zela. But, thinking about it, it might be the Archbishop already knew about Belseth's plans with you. He's key to her plans, so you'd figure he's being watched by her people. So she might sent Hera and those priests to Belseth's quarters to interrupt you two before you got into bed. Which if that was what she did, would mean she's likely giving Belseth a stern talking-to about getting romantically involved with you, or anyone else, at this time. Goddammit. All you can do now is wait and see if it was that.
>>
No. 760376 ID: 65a774
File 147966967791.png - (26.63KB , 686x526 , 40.png )
760376

>No, it was because he was breaking his promise to the Archbishop to meditate.
Right… that has to be it… that’s what he said, didn’t he? …right…
>You can be pretty sure of that because Sisah overheard the priests saying Belseth's meditation had gone out the window.
You’re pretty sure it was Belseth who said that, not the priests. It’s probably how Sisah was clued in that you escaped through the window in the first place.
>The poor thing is so eager it might make her go insane in ant-icipation of the bird dick.
Well, you’re going insane yourself, but you still feel like you need to take this a bit slow. Rushing things will only leave both of you dissatisfied.
>JUST talk. Leave the sensual stuff for later. She needs to get used to you!
…yeah, if she’s going to last more than a few seconds… besides, I want to know her a little bit better. Right now she’s just cute and nothing else…


>Sisah, that depends very much on our finely thoraxed host.
:ZelaSB: W-wha- err… I mean… I… don’t… know? W-what do y-you think?
>Then tell Sisah that you would like some privacy with the la-
:ZelaSB: NO! WAIT! I MEAN… err… I mean, if s-she leaves, who’ll s-stop y-you from taking advantage of little old me, eh? Haha… hah… err… I mean… that’s not… I… um… that was j-just a joke and… what I mean is… people… might… talk? Err... or… um… s-stay?
:SisahSB: Well, if that what you want, ma’am.
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh… j-just take it easy Zela… I c-can’t… not alone… w-with h-him…
:SisahSB: Are you alright, ma’am?
:ZelaSB: oh… err… it’s nothing… it’s just… sometimes I let my m-mandibles run before my brain and… and… s-sorry for t-that…

>So Zella, you're an art student, correct?
:ZelaSB: YES! I mean… no! …err… yes? Kind of? I’m not actually an s-s-student anymore but… err… I’m an apprentice?
>Is there a particular idiom that you like or excel at? Or one you'd like to try?
:ZelaSB: Well… err… My master and I are mostly paint thing that actually depict… err… things… so… um… I mean, that’s what I’m best at and… um… I’ve always wanted to be good at making really surreal stuff but… eh…
>Does she have trouble finding certain pigments or other art supplies?
:ZelaSB: Oh, no, not at all. My master is the royal painter after all… so he has a lot of connection and money to get pretty much anything.
>Talk about beautiful art.
:KronosSB: -and the center piece, the one depicting the last charge of the battle, is my favorite. It’s just so… heroic and inspiring to look at.
:ZelaSB: Oh, it is, isn’t it? Paulina and her art was actually a real inspiration for me when I was younger. I could just look at those painting for ages when we came and visited the capital.
>beautiful sunsets.
:KronosSB: -nothing really beats watching it set over the harbor, looking out over it from the high spire of the palace.
:ZelaSB: That sound so romantic… I always wanted to paint a beautiful sunset… maybe you can show me it sometime? Err… not like a d-date or… um… I didn’t… heh… err…
>Favorite teas.
:KronosSB: -freshly exported from the other side of the serene sea. You really need to taste it one day, as it is an experience worth having.
:ZelaSB: Oh, it sounds lovely… I, on the other hand, don’t really have a… um… favorite tea type. Most of them taste kind of the same too me… but I’ve ever only had cheaper teabags and not actually leaves that you… err… speaking of tea, it looks like it’s done.
:SisahSB: I’ll get it for you, no need to get up, ma’am.
:ZelaSB: Why, thank you.

Nearly tasteless, nearly aromaless and a bitter aftertaste… you almost prefer water to this.

:ZelaSB: So… what do you think? It’s probably not up to par with what you’re used to but…
:KronosSB: Oh, it’s good… maybe just missing a spot of sugar…
>Favorite things to do in town.
:ZelaSB: Well, as I said I always loved visiting the galleries when we came here while I was young. As for now… hmm… I don’t know. There’s just so much to do here… so much culture and happenings…
>Favorite flowers.
:ZelaSB: Hmm… It might be a bit of a cliché, but I’ve always loved roses… it’s just something so romantic about them…
>If the rose in your jacket's lapel still looks good you can slip it out and offer it to her.
:ZelaSB: W-wha- y-you w-w-want to… g-give t-this to… m-m-me?
:KronosSB: A lovely rose for a lovely lady.
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh gosh… I… I don’t know what… t-to… to say… I… I love it…
>Ask her if she has a portfolio of her works here you could look at. Or even just some examples she's proud of.
:ZelaSB: …eh? What did you- OH! Oh… err… no, sorry, I… I don’t have anything like that on me… s-sorry…
>>
No. 760377 ID: 65a774
File 147966968876.png - (26.70KB , 686x526 , 41.png )
760377

>Let's get her to sketch that nightmare monster.
:ZelaSB: You want me to sketch something you saw in a… nightmare? I guess I can try?
:KronosSB: ...you don’t happen to have had any nightmare yourself, have you?
:ZelaSB: Oh? Oh… err… no, actually but… um… I’ve heard some people complaining about around the palace… I guess all the stress with the Empire visiting is getting to people…
:KronosSB: I guess it is.
>Sit close next to her as you describe it, brushing against her arm as you point out any changes that you want in the sketch. She'll be all atwitter with your touch.
You guide her as best you can as she draws the beast you saw in your visions. You take care to brush against her as often as you can, at first she instinctively pulls away but as time goes on she seems more and more forward, even seemingly deliberately brushing against you herself and putting her hand on your tight for a moment before continuing drawing.

:KronosSB: …and… that’s it…
:ZelaSB: You saw this thing in your dreams? It look terrifying…
:KronosSB: …it was…
:ZelaSB: Hmm… but what’s with all the mouths? It got mouths everywhere… are you… afraid of mouths?
:KronosSB: …I’m pretty sure I’m not, no.
>>
No. 760378 ID: 65a774
File 147966969872.png - (24.22KB , 686x526 , 42.png )
760378

>You want to hear a bit of her story. Like where such a cute lady hails from and how she came to be the apprentice to the royal painter.
:ZelaSB: I’m from a merchant family that lives in one of the smaller town outside the capital. My mother was able to save up enough coin to let me attend an art academy in the capital for my studies and… well, one day I ran right into my master, literally, and apparently he liked my art enough to take my as an apprentice as soon as I was done with my studies.
>But you'd also ask what she'd wish to talk about. What would she wish to know of you?
:ZelaSB: A-ask you… err… do y-you really… w-want me to… ask… you?
:KronosSB: How about this, for every question I ask of you, you can ask one of me?
:ZelaSB: Oh… that sounds fair… then… how about you, what’s your story?
:KronosSB: I was born a prince, lived in the palace all my life and now I’m getting married to a lovely woman.
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh right…
>What brought her to pursue her art, and what she enjoys about it.
:ZelaSB: I don’t know… I’ve always liked paintings… and I’ve always liked capturing moments… making them perfect. That’s it, really… hmm… as for a question about you… your soon to be wife… I… I couldn’t be asking this but… no… no I couldn’t.
:KronosSB: I love her, if that’s what you’re asking.
:ZelaSB: … …oh.
:KronosSB: But we’ve agreed to have an open relationship. After all, there’s more people that you can fall in love with then just one person.
:ZelaSB: Oh?
>What brings her joy and what she dreams of doing.
:ZelaSB: Oh, I do love to paint… and listen to music… and reading a good book… taking in cultures, you know. As for dreams… well, excluding the one where I’m a princess, I’ve always wanted to be a master painter… and… err… I’m on my way to become one, I guess? How about you, what do you dream of doing?
:KronosSB: … … …I don’t know, actually… I guess I want to make things better… to just remove everything bad in the world… and making sure the war never happened. As for something else I dream of… I… I don’t know…
:ZelaSB: …I’m sure you can make the world a better place, Kronos… in fact, I know you’ve already done so… at least for one person…
>Later on, when you're sure Zela is comfortable with you, ask her with a sly smile what she dreamed of involving the prince in her room.
:ZelaSB: W-wha- No, I c-can’t… I didn’t… err…
:KronosSB: Now, now, it can’t be that bad.
:ZelaSB: It’s… I can’t t-tell you… it’s… embarrassing… and… not fit for… a prince to know…
:KronosSB: Then how about this, you can ask me the most embarrassing, not fit for a prince question first, before you tell me of your dream.
:ZelaSB: I… I… um… you w-want me to… I can… ask… a-a-anything?
:KronosSB: You can ask about anything you want, yes.
:ZelaSB: But… I… um… then… err… … …

:ZelaSB: …H-have you ever sucked off a big cock and who wa-eeeeeeeeeHAHAHA- I MEAN… err… not…
:KronosSB: W-wha-
:ZelaSB: NO! THAT’S NOT- I DIDN’T MEAN TO SAY THAT! I WAS JUST… just… thinking… t-thinking out… loud? Dammit, Zela, you really blew it this time! ARGH!![/small ] I… I c-c-c-can’t… I… I need t-to h-head back t-to my… [small]room?

…you have to admit, you weren’t expecting that kind of question. 
>>
No. 760379 ID: 4854ef

Well, be honest and point to Sisah.
>>
No. 760383 ID: 6612fa

>>760379
yep
do this
and if at all possible make it into a threeway.
I pegged this girl as being a bigger perv than bri but just ashamed of herself, things are starting to point in my conclusion and i hope it continues that way and we start to hear the most horrific perversions slip between those mandibles.
>>
No. 760388 ID: 398fe1

>>760379
Well I mean Kronos should probably ask if it would offend her to say, first. Though phrasing it to keep it a mystery until he answered, like "Hey Sisah you know about my romantic entanglements, do you think they'd be offended if I answered that?"
>>
No. 760389 ID: 4854ef

>>760388
Why would she be? We know she's from a very promiscuous culture that has no shame for such acts, we even know they use sexuality to relax and are very open about such, she's only more prudent because she knows such things are frowned upon here.
>>
No. 760390 ID: 8cb228

Say that there is a male in your life, and you can meet him at some point. As far as what you two have done together so far, what you plan on doing, and who he is, you dare not say anything that he would disapprove of being told. After all, if erotic things done in groups are potentially on the horizon, it wouldn't do to cause drama between the potential participants, would it?

That said, if there is anything that you can safely say without causing problems or drama in the vein of what she was asking, tell it.
>>
No. 760392 ID: 5b58c5

...Yaoi fangirls, jeez. I'd Swear her to secrecy before telling her about who you were with right before you bumped into her, but she really does have a tendency to blurt things out. Might wanna tease her on that point. Maybe not name names but say what you did?

>>760379
I don't recall, was oral involved?
>>
No. 760395 ID: 8cb228

She blurts out things she doesn't want to, so I'd be wary of telling her anything any of your partners wouldn't want her to know, even with swearing to secrecy. I think the counter offer of 'if you get to know me well enough, I expect you to also get to know and hopefully befriend my partners, and yes everyone who is my partner knows about all the others, with all the potential opportunities that entails, but it isn't my choice on describing what I do with them, they have a say about when and how that information goes out too.'

Actually, now that you think about it, do any of your partners NOT know about one or more of the others?
>>
No. 760407 ID: 65a774
File 147968033837.png - (32.41KB , 686x526 , 43.png )
760407

>I pegged this girl as being a bigger perv than bri but just ashamed of herself, things are starting to point in my conclusion.
While she’s definitely less innocent that it appears, being a bigger perv than Bri is a clear hyperbole.
>...Yaoi fangirls, jeez.
That’s at least something she has in common with Bri.
>Well I mean Kronos should probably ask if it would offend Sisah to say, first.
You’re pretty sure you won’t be able to offend Sisah with something like this even if you tried to. Being known as “having fucked the prince” is probably a badge of honor in her culture.
>She blurts out things she doesn't want to, so I'd be wary of telling her anything any of your partners wouldn't want her to know, even with swearing to secrecy.
Right… everything concerning not Sisah will be kept on the down low.
>Actually, now that you think about it, do any of your partners NOT know about one or more of the others?
Well… let’s see… everyone know about Bri, Only Zela don’t know about Belseth and Belseth don’t know about Zela. As for Sisah… she’s more of a friend with benefits deal… or bodyguard with benefits. At least, that’s what you think she want it to be, at least.


>Say that there is a male in your life.
:ZelaSB: W-w-wha- y-y-you do!? Oh… I… d-d-didn’t actually… I-I was j-just fantasizing and… didn’t… oh… is h-he… is he c-cute…?
:KronosSB: He is.
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh… oh… h-have you two… k-k-kissed?
:KronosSB: Yes?
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh… oh gosh… I… ah… I really w-wanted to… see that… ah… s-s-so… m-m-my q-q-q-q… q-q-q…
:KronosSB: No, we haven’t done anything like that yet.
:ZelaSB: …oh…
:KronosSB: But… well…
>Well, be honest and point to Sisah.
:ZelaSB: …Eh? …oh…OH… you t-two… you’ve… oh… oh gosh! You’ve actually… y-you’ve…
:KronosSB: We’ve… ah… done it… yes…
:ZelaSB: A-a-a-and… h-h-have y-y-you… t-t-t-taken h-h-her… err…
:KronosSB: Err… well…
:SisahSB: I’ve had the honor to fill his cute tush with a whole batch eggs, yes.
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh… oh… … …gosh…



:ZelaSB: …c-c-c-c-can y-y-you… c-c-can y-you… oh gosh… I can’t believe I’m a-about too… f-f-focus Zela… f-f-ocus… s-s-s-show me…? …err… b-b-blow… b-blow… can y-you g-g-give… h-h-her a… a… um… oh gosh…
>and if at all possible make it into a threeway.
…it’s starting to look mora and more that it is going that way, yes…
>>
No. 760411 ID: 6612fa

>>760407
just deadpan look at sisha and ask "do you want to, it has been awhile, and while I'm not that good at it maybe you can give pointers."
maybe ask sisha what she wants in exchange for the 'show'.
>>
No. 760414 ID: 1e1842

>>760407
Wow. Hivers don't have tails to wag and yet Zela is wagging her abdomen in place of a tail. Although, I guess abdomens count as tails, if you think of them as being really fat tails.
>>
No. 760416 ID: 910380

>>760414
Can we instead imagine them as fat asses? Look at that bug twerk with excitement.

Ask Slissa if she's in the mood for some fun as casually as you can. Then if you go for it tell Zela to make sure she gets in nice and close to see every.single.detail.
>>
No. 760421 ID: 398fe1

>>760407
Ask Sisah if she's up to it.
>>
No. 760426 ID: 5b58c5

Get a little handsy. is she sure she just wants to watch?
>>
No. 760492 ID: 55ad9c

Oh, my... You didn't know that Hivers could shake their abdomens like Zela is right now. Gods, if she vibrates any harder with anticipation, she'll shake the whole damn bed apart on her own!

Look up at Zela and say that while you're up for it, it's Sisah's call on if she's willing and ready. Has she had enough time to "reload" since she last "fired?" And is she willing to have a quite inexperienced Vark performing oral on her ovipositor? After all, you've only had, in grand total, one session of fellatio instruction under Briannah's tutelage, and only on a artificial phallus. Is Sisah willing to let you continue your practice using her real one, with her guidance?

When you stand up, brush the back of your hand against Zela's shaking abdomen and say that you'll endeavor to put on a fine show for the lady. Then get into a position with Sisah where your good eye can glance at Zela's reaction, and Zela has a nice, clear view of the proceedings. Slowly slip Sisah's skirt drape off, then go nice and slow, both to draw out how arousing this is for Zela, and because you're not experienced and need Sisah's guidance. ...In fact, if it would help Sisah to hold your head to guide you, she has your permission to. And remember to always be ready to swallow.

>…it’s starting to look mora and more that it is going that way, yes…
But if you give Sisah a BJ, her ovipositor is going to be spent for the duration, reducing her options for participation. Oral is obviously not on the table, and you don't have the stuff on hand to prep for anal... Wait, do Serpens even have anuses? They eat, drink and breathe through pores on their skin, so do they also... Excrete...? Okay, bad thought! Bad thoughts for now! You'll look it up later! That leaves only using her hands, which, if you're focusing on Zela personally, won't have anywhere to go. ...Well, anywhere that won't cause you to go off prematurely, given how pent up you are from that damn potion. And besides, it won't matter unless Zela says, or clearly hints, she wants to try a threesome, so it's ultimately up to her.

>While she’s definitely less innocent that it appears, being a bigger perv than Bri is a clear hyperbole.
True, it is total hyperbole; The only one who's a bigger perv than Bri is Xuv. But doesn't it always seem to be that those of an artistic bent have a more pervy mind than most? Or perhaps it's just that they have the means and skill to possibly bring it out into the world for others to see more than others. ...In fact, on that note, you'd bet Zela has a little stash of pornographic sketches and drawings she's made hidden somewhere in here. Hm... You have to wonder how many involve you. Or Kira. Or... Krotos. ...Or Karas... ...Now you question whether you'd look at them if given the opportunity, with that risk of what you might see in them.

>Being known as “having fucked the prince” is probably a badge of honor in her culture.
>I’ve had the honor to fill his cute tush with a whole batch eggs, yes.
You're pretty sure you heard a tone of pride in Sisah's voice when she said that, so you're probably right about it being at least somewhat prestigious for Serpens. Makes you wonder how many of your royal kin, both male and female, have been "badges" for Serpens in the years since Risavia allied with the Isles.

>>760411
>maybe ask sisha what she wants in exchange for the 'show'.
She's a Serpens, so she'd likely do this for free. Heck, since they don't have mouths, getting oral is probably a not so common experience for them, so this could be a bit of a treat for her. That is, assuming inexperienced Kronos performs adequately and doesn't botch things.
>>
No. 760525 ID: 65a774
File 147975607812.png - (31.33KB , 686x526 , 44.png )
760525

>Is she willing to have a quite inexperienced Vark performing oral on her ovipositor?
Seeing that she was yesterday, you’re pretty sure she will be now too… of course; you had Bri guiding you last time… but still.
>Wait, do Serpens even have anuses?
They have one right under their sexual organ, last time you checked.
>you'd bet Zela has a little stash of pornographic sketches and drawings she's made hidden somewhere in here. Hm... You have to wonder how many involve you.
Hmm… maybe you should “accidently” take a look for them?
>Or Kira. Or... Krotos. ...Or Karas... ...Now you question whether you'd look at them if given the opportunity, with that risk of what you might see in them.
… … …or maybe not.
>You're pretty sure you heard a tone of pride in Sisah's voice when she said that, so you're probably right about it being at least somewhat prestigious for Serpens. Makes you wonder how many of your royal kin, both male and female, have been "badges" for Serpens in the years since Risavia allied with the Isles.
…you know, it wouldn’t be surprising… wait, what if poppa has been… oh gods, you don’t want to think about it!


>Ask Sisah if she's in the mood for some fun as casually as you can.
:SisahSB: Do you actually need to ask? As long as we’re somewhere safe I’m always in the mood for some fun.
>Has she had enough time to "reload" since she last "fired?"
:SisahSB: I’ve had full day to recover, sir, don’t worry about me. And even if I run out ammunition, I can still use the cannon.
>But if you give Sisah a BJ, her ovipositor is going to be spent for the duration, reducing her options for participation.
:SisahSB: Sir, I’m confident that I can fire my cannon more than once tonight. Even if I might need a few minutes breather…
>Maybe ask Sisha what she wants in exchange for the 'show'.
:SisahSB: …a royal blowjob would be enough of an exchange, don’t you worry, sir.
>Is she sure she just wants to watch?
:ZelaSB: Eh? …err… I mean… I… I r-rather… a-at first… then… oh… oh gosh… I-I’m g-g-going t-to lose m-my virginity t-to… t-to a… a… prince… oh gosh…
>When you stand up, brush the back of your hand against Zela's shaking abdomen and say that you'll endeavor to put on a fine show for the lady.
:ZelaSB: O-oh… oh gosh…
>>
No. 760526 ID: 65a774
File 147975609109.png - (29.12KB , 686x526 , 45.png )
760526

>Then get into a position with Sisah where your good eye can glance at Zela's reaction, and Zela has a nice, clear view of the proceedings.
:ZelaSB: o-oh gosh…
:SisahSB: I have to admit, I’ve always loved the sight of a cute boy on their knees in front of me.
>...In fact, if it would help Sisah to hold your head to guide you, she has your permission to.
:SisahSB: Don’t worry, sir… I’ll make sure you do this right…
>And remember to always be ready to swallow.
…wait, how are you supposed too… her eggs are rather big and… err…

>Slowly slip Sisah's skirt drape off, then go ni-
Suddenly, you can hear someone ringing the emergency bell. Sisah immediately releases her grip on you before backing off and readjusting her shirt, seemingly ready for action in less than a few seconds. Then the amplified voice of your guard captain is heard through the servant quarters.

:NonSB: Attention! This is an emergency! Everyone is to calmly and orderly leave their rooms as soon as possible. This is not a drill! You have five minutes to comply. I repeat, this is an emergency. Please leave your rooms. Do remain calm. This is not a drill.
:SisahSB: Hmm? What is going on?
:ZelaSB: …d-dammit…

…oh, the gods have FUCKING DAMNED YOU TO AN ETERNITY OF HELL!!!
>>
No. 760535 ID: b8d388

Well, fuck.
Time to leave.
>>
No. 760541 ID: 4a9cf2

Man, it's like that fertility potion was laced with some sort of powerful curse. You just cannot find get away from the interruptions, can you?

Well, we can't just ignore this potential emergency. Do as the guard captain has instructed.
>>
No. 760542 ID: 398fe1

Wait, you have five minutes. Can you get off in that time?
>>
No. 760544 ID: 65a774
File 147976431991.png - (58.56KB , 686x526 , 46.png )
760544

>Well, fuck.
Fuck indeed!
>Man, it's like that fertility potion was laced with some sort of powerful curse. You just cannot find get away from the interruptions, can you?
Apparently it’s the curse of blue balls, as you’re pretty sure by now they’ve actually gone from white to actual blue in color!
>Wait, you have five minutes. Can you get off in that time?
…you can probably get off in 30 seconds by now… but… nggg… you can’t let Zela down like that, can you? Dammit, you’re going to have to take the arrow for her on this one…


>Well, we can't just ignore this potential emergency. Do as the guard captain has instructed.
:NonSB: Everyone, please remain calm. We need to make a quick search of- Prince Kronos!? What are you doing here?
:KronosSB: I-
:NonSB: No matter. You pay me enough to not care about that, my lordship. But… you need to get back to your apartment as soon as you can.
:SisahSB: Has something happened?
:NonSB: The whole palace is on lock down right now, so we need everyone to head back to their quarter so we can make a complete sweep of it. That includes you, Prince Kronos.
:ZelaSB: W-wait… w-what’s going on?
:NonSB: Hmm? You’re not… ah, you’re the painter, correct? As a non-regular, we’ll need to ask you a few extra questions later. Please remain outside your room and keep calm.
:ZelaSB: Eh?
>>
No. 760547 ID: 398fe1

>>760544
Okay time for the obvious question. Did Krotos escape? If he did, then he'll be coming for you, and/or your wife. You'll want an armed escort, and check your room before you go inside. Though you will want to knock first.
>>
No. 760548 ID: bcbcf4

>voice of your guard captain
You mean the guard captain, or are there multiple?

Zela I regret to depart on this note, but fear not, I will return your hat.

Captain, What is going on. Is It my brother? is it my sister?
>>
No. 760551 ID: c1ba17
760551

>>760544
We could ask to bring her along to the apartment.

Excuse being she found entertain us wow we wait it the emergency if it is a lock down.
>>
No. 760553 ID: 4a9cf2

If they have managed to actually turn from white to blue we may need to check in with a doctor. There could be some dangerous side effects of mixing fertility potions with god fertility blessings that no one would know about.

Tell the guard you've been discussing the commission for the past several minutes in her room. If there's something to question her about that's recent then you should probably be questioned as well. I think Zela will find that kind of dashing even if she does still get questioned.
>>
No. 760575 ID: 6612fa

>>760553
i think we should ask if she could come with us as we want to continue our conversation after all this hub bub is over with.
>>
No. 760612 ID: 55ad9c

>>760547
>Okay time for the obvious question. Did Krotos escape?
Wrong brother. It's Karas that's the one who was on trial and sentenced to death, and who is currently possessed by the Nightmare. Krotos was the brother who was killed in secret three years ago for high treason, but is also a national hero for his ingenious actions then ending the war with the Empire.

>>760551
>Excuse being she found entertain us wow we wait it the emergency if it is a lock down.
...What? This sentence makes no sense. What are you trying to say here?

>>760553
>If they have managed to actually turn from white to blue we may need to check in with a doctor.
Kronos isn't being literal here. It's just a saying for being pent up. His balls haven't actually turned blue. And he said they're white probably 'cause his feathers down there are white. Hm... This may confirm male Varks have external testicles, and not internal like birds, reptiles and Sakkilians have. I've been wondering about that anatomical question for a bit so nice to clear it up.

>Tell the guard you've been discussing the commission for the past several minutes in her room.
The guard captain isn't going to believe that for a second, and she already said Kronos pays her enough not to care, and to not tell, about whatever she thinks he's doing in here. He doesn't need to lie to cover for himself or Zela.
>>
No. 760613 ID: 398fe1

>>760612
>Karas, not Krotos
Oh, right.

As for why Krotos' voice wasn't in the Nightmare, I think I know why. His soul never got trapped in the crypt, because he was buried in an unmarked grave. The monster has always been a random amalgamate of hate-filled trapped souls, and only recently did it subsume Karas.

I suppose this means we still don't know who summoned Xuv that one time. Can't be Krotos since his soul has moved on.
>>
No. 760676 ID: 55ad9c

>>760613
>His soul never got trapped in the crypt, because he was buried in an unmarked grave.
That's what Kronos' father said, but he might have lied to save Kronos the anguish of knowing his brother was thrown into the Catacomb of the Godless to become let another shambling undead. But we don't know if his father told the truth or not. ...But Sisah would know. She said she was part of the party who tracked down Krotos and executed him. She'd know if his body was buried or brought back to Risavia. However, now is not the time to ask her; It's a royal family secret, after all. But next chance Kronos gets Sisah in private, he should ask her, just to clear it up.

>I suppose this means we still don't know who summoned Xuv that one time.
When Kronos asked Chronicler about who summoned Xuv then, Chronicler said "but there was one last player, whose hand was still unseen. In the darkness it sat, simply watching and hardly playing, waiting for the perfect board to appear." (>>/questarch/729817) From what Chronicler said and what's happened since then, I'm thinking now there may be a third powerful entity down in the Catacombs along with Xuv and the Nightmare amalgam. A entity that holds knowledge from the time of the Old Empire and has been very strategically slipping it out to mortals to prepare its "perfect board." The summoning of Xuv could have been by a person who it slipped the ritual to in visions or dreams. The Rune of Eternity getting into Belseth's dreams could have been from it. And how the Archbishop knew how to traverse the Catacombs to the chamber deep within containing the Five's corpses could have come from this unknown entity. But this is just my speculation on it, so it could be something entirely different.
>>
No. 760682 ID: 55ad9c

At this point you're not going to even speculate at what might have called for a total palace lock down and sweep. The list of possibilities you can think of is too long, and the list of possibilities you can't think of is far longer, and with the way things are going it's more likely to be from the latter list than the former. You're just going to ask your guard captain what called for all this, and if she doesn't know then ask who does know, as well as who called down the order for all this. You can send a request to them asking what the hell is going on. And if it's something she can't say in front of Zela, then you, her and Sisah can step into Zela's room for a moment to speak in private.

You might be able to continue on with Zela in your apartment. By now Bri and Doxan are probably finished with each other, and if not then you could encourage them to finish up quick. Possibly by burning one of your favors. You need to go to your apartment first and work out how it'd go with Bri, though. Tell Zela you would like her to come to your apartment to continue, if she wants to, but you need to check what's going on there and talk with Briannah first. If it's okay to come, you'll send one of your personal guards to escort her to your apartment. Glance to your guard captain and ask if it would be fine given there's a lock down. You'll also ask the captain to question Zela first so she won't be tied up waiting for that. And say to Zela that in case we can't continue tonight, you promise you and Sisah'll come finish what was interrupted soon.

Before you leave, step back into Zela's room and make sure to fold up the sketch she made and pocket it. You'll need it later to show to anybody else who has had nightmares recently. ...And tell the guard captain you're going to ask her a direct and odd question: Has she been having strange or recurring nightmares recently? If she has, show her the sketch and ask if she saw this creature in them. If she has seen that entity, tell her you need to talk with her later.

At this point you're starting to have suspicions that a higher power is cockblocking you. The Archbishop calling Belseth away right as you two were about to get it on you could consider bad luck, but a sudden emergency interrupting you just as you were about to start going down on Sisah starts to feel like something is up. Might be Fate, Xuv, the Nightmare, some other powerful being you don't know about, or it may just be seeing patterns in coincidence. But then again, you have to wonder if it's to keep you from doing something that'll fuck things up, or to keep you from fucking, which will fuck things up. To fuck or not to fuck, that is the question. ...And you just don't know! The only thing you know is thinking about this shit gives you a fucking headache and a intense desire to kick the Universe in the balls for all this bullshit!
>>
No. 760732 ID: 65a774
File 147983746001.png - (28.93KB , 686x526 , 47.png )
760732

>Make sure to fold up the sketch she made and pocket it.
You pocketed it as soon as she was done with it.
>If they have managed to actually turn from white to blue we may need to check in with a doctor.
If this continues, it almost feels like you’ll need a doctor, yes.
>At this point you're starting to have suspicions that a higher power is cockblocking you.
There’s definitely something out there that loves to see you suffer! Be it some over-god or the universe itself, it loves the suffering.
>...And you just don't know who! The only thing you know is thinking about this shit gives you a fucking headache and an intense desire to kick the Universe in the balls for all this bullshit!
Fuck you, whoever is out there!
Well, fuck you too!

>Next chance Kronos gets Sisah in private, he should ask her about Krotos.
You definitely need to know what actually happened back then. You have to remember to ask her later.
>I'm thinking now there may be a third powerful entity down in the Catacombs along with Xuv and the Nightmare amalgam. A entity that holds knowledge from the time of the Old Empire and has been very strategically slipping it out to mortals to prepare its "perfect board."
Gods… are there even worse things down there now? Don’t you have enough to deal with already? The universe truly does hate you, doesn’t it?


>Captain, What is going on. Is it my brother? Is it my sister?
:NonSB: I’m sorry, sir, but I lack some of the details to really tell you what’s going on… and I definitely couldn’t be talking about it here. If you really want to know, I can try to send someone up to your room later, though with how things are looking right now, I can promise we will have time to do it today. Things are a bit... chaotic right now.
>Who called down the order for all this.
:NonSB: The queen, of course… and the lord of the guard.

>We could ask to bring her along to the apartment.
:NonSB: I am sorry, sir, but everyone need to stay where they are for now. Especially concerning those that doesn’t usually live in the palace.
>If there's something to question her about that's recent then you should probably be questioned as well.
:NonSB: No, sir, you don’t. You need to get back to the safety of your apartment.
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh…
>You'll also ask the captain to question Zela first so she won't be tied up waiting for that.
:NonSB: Sorry, sir, but I’m not the one in charge of that, but I’ll see what I can do.
>If it's okay to come, you'll send one of your personal guards to escort her to your apartment.
:NonSB: …sorry once again sir, but… ah… the queen has ordered a mass curfew that will begin in about an hour, sir, and it includes everyone, even you. If we aren’t done here with her by then she won’t be allowed to leave… and if she is done before that, she’ll need to stay the night with you if you really want her to come over. Sorry again, sir…
:KronosSB: If she is done before that and want to see me, send someone to escort her to me.
:NonSB: Of course, sir.
>And say to Zela that in case we can't continue tonight, you promise you and Sisah'll come finish what was interrupted soon.
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh gosh… I… I’m l-looking… gosh…
>Zela I regret to depart on this note, but fear not, I will return your hat.
:ZelaSB: Eh? …OH! Oh… my hat… I… I almost forgot about it…
>...And tell the guard captain you're going to ask her a direct and odd question: Has she been having strange or recurring nightmares recently?
:NonSB: Nightmares? No, sir, I can’t say I have. I’ve had a bit of a troubling sleep ever since those two… attacked you, but no nightmares, sir.


>You'll want an armed escort, and check your room before you go inside.
You get a few extra guards to escort you back to your apartment, which seems to be even more heavily guarded than usual. Entering, you’re greeted by Briannah in a bathrobe, enjoying a cup of tea.

:BriannahSB: Eh? Kronos? Back already? Didn’t the date go well, dove?
:KronosSB: It went… okay, love. Now, the real question is… weren’t you going to have some… fun with Doxan?
:BriannahSB: Ah… well, see… I was able to take an ‘our or two with ‘im, but I got a guest, eh?
:KronosSB: …that would explain the third teacup. Who was it?
:BriannahSB: Oh, it was just General Thalia… she wanted to talk about some things… and she was rather interested in Doxan… in ‘ow disciplined ‘e is, eh?
:KronosSB: …interested in… Doxan? Wait…
>>
No. 760733 ID: 65a774
File 147983747347.png - (33.51KB , 686x526 , 48.png )
760733

:ThaliaSB: Briannah, you wouldn’t happen to have some lubricant I could… could… P-Prince K-Kronos!? What are you- but she said- I didn’t think-
:BriannahSB: Well, she wanted to see ‘is discipline in action, so I let ‘er borrow ‘im for the night, eh?
:ThaliaSB: T-this is not what it looks like!
:BriannahSB: This is exactly what it looks like! She loves to “discipline” bad boys and Doxan is the perfect bad boy to “discipline”! Mostly because ‘e really love being “disciplined”, heh.
:KronosSB: …I’m surprised you didn’t join them…
:BriannahSB: Well, yah didn’t want me to sleep around all willy-nilly, no? So, I won’t. Lending out my toys on the other ‘and isn’t sleeping around, is it? Hehe…
:ThaliaSB: Gods… give me strength…
>>
No. 760735 ID: 4a9cf2

You know what, just toss her some lube and tell her to have fun. It's probably best that you let her out of here as fast as possible, so you can get some quality time with your betrothed. Plus, I bet it'll leave her wondering just what long game we're playing with her.
>>
No. 760738 ID: f562b1

>Gods… give me strength…
General, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Be it for the fun or for the studies does not matter to me.
...And believe me when I say this most certainly isn't something unusual from what I've seen in the past few days. Thought everybody else would be the ones sheltered but apparently I was.
>>
No. 760751 ID: a48bd8

>The queen, of course… and the lord of the guard.
That means your sister is okay, I think.
>Back already?
Didn't you hear? Everything's on lockdown. Curfew in one hour, so I dunno, Thalia, might want to... budget your time? Also, some church goons dragged your brother to the Grand temple. In other, completely unrelated news, I got cockblocked twice and need you right fucking now- wait fuck the captain said they'd send somebody up to explain what happened it's going to happen again goddammit.

> T-this is not what it looks like!
Why is literally everyone like this? Even those couple of servants who witnessed that thing I cant immediately recall were flirting. There's not a person in this building who doesn't have sex on the brain. It's so visceral, vulgar and uninhibited there's no way it can be normal. Hell, the violence in this place is just the same, it's like somebody's been dying every day. The only exceptions I can think of are Cain and your sister.
>>
No. 760756 ID: 2169b1

>>760751
>Discussion of how everyone's fucking and/or dying

I blame Xuv.
>>
No. 760759 ID: 6612fa

>>760733
i am laughing at this turn of events.
smile *if your beak is able too*
and just say "I'm glad you took my advice and found some stress relief, i think she keeps it in the trunk over there, i wont say a word to anyone just enjoy yourself. if you have time later we need to talk though."
>>
No. 760761 ID: 398fe1

>>760733
Okay, be straight with your fiance. You are still pent up and need release. Please.
>>
No. 760762 ID: 6612fa

>>760751
>> cain and your sister
>> CAIN AND YOUR SISTER
so this is the special missions the queen gives to your butler.
good for them
>>
No. 760764 ID: 6612fa

>>760756
blame requires fault... the word i think you were looking for the word "thank".
>>
No. 760765 ID: 6612fa

>>760751
don't tell thalia about the curfew get her to play around for an hour with doxan and then tell her so she has to stay the night. lol
>>
No. 760769 ID: 91ee5f

>>760732
>Fuck you, whoever is out there!
>Well, fuck you too!
I've seen George of the Jungle, so I know where this is going. Kronos, don't argue with the Narrator (Kaktus)!

>Eh? Kronos? Back already? Didn’t the date go well, dove?
It went just perfect, other than the fact that Bel was supposed to be meditating and some priests came by to make sure he was doing that, so I had to sneak out the window so that he wouldn't get in trouble with the Archbishop.

When you get sone privacy with Bri, you might want to tell her about that vision you had, where you killed and ate Bel according to the traditional Imperial way of execution. And add in how terrified you were when that vision ended.

>>760733
.....wait.....is that.....a bulge on her crotch? Uh, did one of Bri's borrowed "toys" happen to include a potion that gives her a dick?

Uh...maaaaybe you should ask Thalia and Bri if they heard the announcement? There's a curfew in 1 hour, soooo Thalia miiight want to go back in there and finish what she was doing.
>>
No. 760770 ID: a48bd8

>>760765
No.
>>760764
Fuck no.
>>760762
Sweet weeping Jesus and Mary NO.
>>
No. 760777 ID: 2169b1

Just remember Kronos, you can drink to forget this ever happened LATER. For now, just let them know about curfew and pray you don't see anything you can't unsee.
>>
No. 760780 ID: ce37f2

You could invoke a temporary Acupuncturmartial Law: due to sexually-transmitted diseases, anyone who fucks or assaults someone will have their testicles / clitoris penetrated with

SCREWS.

No exceptions.
>>
No. 760784 ID: e53541

>>760780
Don't mention any of this in front of the mistress and the Gimp, please.
>>
No. 760792 ID: bbb22a

I believe we currently have two choices.

1) Don't tell here about the emergency curfew. She can have fun with Doxan, while you and Bri have fun ending with all of you having fun together. Then she will be mildly upset that she has to spend the night.

2) Tell her about the emergency. She will swear, get changed into her uniform and leave. If we ain't getting a happy ending then it seems no one is.

5) Same as option two but we have fun with Bri and Dox. We may be saving our first male in ass experience for Bel but we can still get a taste of lizard and any excuse to practice BJs with a beak, and just thing of what Bri could be doing to your other end.

^) this is more then 2.

12-4) am bad at count.
>>
No. 761139 ID: 65a774
File 148000720925.png - (75.00KB , 686x526 , 49.png )
761139

>Just remember Kronos, you can drink to forget this ever happened LATER.
Wait, why would you want to forget this? This isn’t really something you want to bleach the brain for… now, if that was your sister on the other hand… or father… *shudder*
>Don't tell Thalia about the curfew get her to play around for an hour with Doxan and then tell her so she has to stay the night.
…tempting… for more than one reason, depending on which of your heads you ask…
>Why is literally everyone like this? Even those couples of servants who witnessed that thing I can’t immediately recall were flirting. There's not a person in this building who doesn't have sex on the brain. It's so visceral, vulgar and uninhibited there's no way it can be normal.
…you’re right; you knew that there were intrigues here in the palace, but never like this! It’s like someone is- oh gods, it’s Xuv… her very presence drives people crazy, isn’t it? Dammit…
>Everyone except for your Sister and Cain.
Well… neither of them seemed interested in it in the first place…
>So this is the special missions the queen gives to your butler.
…for some reason, you can’t even imagen those two together. It just seems so implausible.
>The word I think you were looking for is "thank".
…while a part of you want to thank Xuv for this, the implications are just too much, isn’t it?


>General, what you do in your free time is your own choice.
:ThaliaSB: Of course it is. Now, I hope you understand that you’ll need to keep that little beak of yours shut about this, don’t you? I would be rather… cross if I heard people starting to talk about this.
:KronosSB: Ah, yes, of course… I’ll keep it our little secret.
>I'm glad you took my advice and found some stress relief; I think she keeps it in the trunk over there.
:ThaliaSB: You know, I really should do without your smug face when you say things like that.
:KronosSB: Smug? Me?
:ThaliaSB: And as for stress, it seems your arrival ruined any relief I was about to get.
>if you have time later we need to talk though.
:ThaliaSB: I’ve already spoken with your wife about the trial, but if there is anything else it can wait for tomorrow, can’t it? I’m not really in the mood to have any kind of discussion with you.

>It went just perfect, other than the fact that Bel was supposed to be meditating and some priests came by to make sure he was doing that, so I had to sneak out the window so that he wouldn't get in trouble with the Archbishop.
:BriannahSB: Hrrn? Really? Ha, that means ‘e really likes yah, eh? ‘e usually follows the Archbishop orders to the letter. If he was willing to go behind ‘is back for a date then… well, ‘e really wanted that date, eh?
>I got cockblocked twice and need you right fucking now, Bri.
:BriannahSB: Really? So that potion really did a job on yah?
:ThaliaSB: Potion?
:BriannahSB: ‘e overdosed on a fertility potion today. Probably been ‘orny like bull all day... and apparently being teased by this arse of a universe as well, eh?
:ThaliaSB: Really? Well, then I could definitely take my leave before this get any more awkward.
:BriannahSB: Or you can join us for some “stress relief”, eh?
:ThaliaSB: Oh please, like I would sleep with this annoying loser…
:BriannahSB: And “punishing” ‘im?
:ThaliaSB: …then again, I would feel good to wipe off that smug smile he usually gets…
:BriannahSB: So what do yah say, ‘un? Want to be tied up by us gals for the night?
:ThaliaSB: Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you… too much.
:BriannahSB: Or maybe yah want to tie ‘er up instead? To “punish” ‘er for the sheer arrogance to talk to a prince like that, eh?
:ThaliaSB: What are you two whispering about?
:BriannahSB: Oh, just what we’re going to do to ‘im… and that maybe Sisah wants to join too?
:SisahSB: I’m sorry, ma’am, but with everything that’s going on right now, I don’t have time to be distracted from my guard duty.
:ThaliaSB: Now, this is rather sudden… maybe it’s better if I just took my leave anyway?
>>
No. 761140 ID: 65a774
File 148000722685.png - (34.07KB , 686x526 , 50.png )
761140

>Didn't you hear? Everything's on lockdown. Curfew in one hour, so I dunno, Thalia, might want to... budget your time?
:ThaliaSB: Huh? A lockdown? Curfew? What are you talking about?
:KronosSB: Didn’t you hear the emergency bell?
:BriannahSB: That’s what that was!?
:ThaliaSB: Hmm… well, better let the guard handle this then. If they needed me, they would have come to me already.
:BriannahSB: Are yah sure they ‘aven’t just forgotten about yah again?
:ThaliaSB: Wh- I- THAT WAS ONE TIME! Ugh… but yes, it’s the guards duty to sort out whatever-
:BriannahSB: *Gasp* ‘ow scandalous! General Thalia isn’t doing her duties so she can ‘ave more time with the Prince~
:ThaliaSB: That not- I’m not- Argh, gods, I don’t ‘now who annoys me more, you or the Prince.
:BriannahSB: Hehe, I’m just teasing yah.
:ThaliaSB: Still… I could probably leave if there’s a curfew coming up.
:BriannahSB: Aw… and leave the Prince ‘ere unspanked?
:ThaliaSB: …you know, I’m starting to wish I could tie you up instead…
:BriannahSB: Oh, please. Like yah can tie me up and spank my glorious arse on ye lonesome? I’m just too much woman to ‘andly for little old yah.
:ThaliaSB: We’ll see about that…

>.....wait.....is that.....a bulge on her crotch?
:KronosSB:
:ThaliaSB: …why are you staring like that?
:KronosSB: …you didn’t by any chance borrow some potions or something from Bri, did you?
:ThaliaSB: Potions? No, I didn’t borrow anything from your wife, potions or not.
:BriannahSB: You borrowed Doxan, didn’t yah?
:ThaliaSB: I’m pretty sure you can’t borrow a person, general. I asked him if he wanted to join me and he said yes. You don’t own him, do you? After all, it was he who didn’t want to leave your apartment, just in case, isn’t it? Believe me, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for that request…
:BriannahSB: alright, alright, fair point… but I just like saying that I’m lending ‘im out to yah.
:ThaliaSB: I do hope he agrees, because I’d hate to see you abuse your own men.
:BriannahSB: Oh, don’t worry, ‘e loves being pushed around a bit. As long as you don’t go past ‘is limit, eh Kronos? … … …Kronos? Are yah there?
…There’s definitely a obvious bulge between her legs… and if it isn’t Bri’s potion then… does that mean she normally have a-

:BriannahSB: Kronos! Stop daydreaming about girls already! Yah got two right ‘ere for the taking, after all!
:ThaliaSB: That’s still up for debate, Briannah…
>>
No. 761148 ID: f562b1

>and if it isn’t Bri’s potion then… does that mean she normally have a-
Not necessarily. Maybe she got a potion from Doxan, or had her own. Maybe it's a toy she's got, or a cup for protection from... something. That one seems unlikely, but that's still a few other possibilities.
>>
No. 761150 ID: 309d35

Reminder that the guard captain did say somebody was going to be sent up to explain what's happening, and you're going to be interrupted a third time- actually wait, ask Sisah to take down what he says and send him away, that'll solve it.
>Or maybe yah want to tie ‘er up instead?
She does have one hell of a mouth on her, who the hell does she think she is?
>…you know, I’m starting to wish I could tie you up instead…
Might also be fun, she did mention it couldn't be done while Thalia was working alone...

Okay, operation double backstab. We'll tell Thalia we'll help her tie up Bri, and while We're running interference with a deep kiss so Thalia can preform the ambush, ask Bri which one of her potions can incapacitate a person. Then, we trick Thalia into drinking said potion and tie her up too. Thalia can wear that protective rune as a ball gag if she needs it, and we can toss Thalia on top of bri so they can glower at each other the whole time.
>>
No. 761152 ID: b1b4f3

>>761140
Tell Thalia you are up for butt stuff if that's what she's into, and anything that happens here will not leave the room.
>>
No. 761153 ID: 2cae31

Let the ladies(?) do stuff to you.
>>
No. 761155 ID: 309d35

>>761150
Wait, Enlist Sisah for help too. She can help you identify the potions and lend extra muscle. Bribe her with time with Doxan.
>>
No. 761163 ID: b1b4f3

>>761155
I disagree. Sisah needs to do her job.
>>
No. 761166 ID: 309d35

>>761163
You're right, nix the bribery then- or maybe bribe her with something else?
>>
No. 761219 ID: 55ad9c

>>761150
>Reminder that the guard captain did say somebody was going to be sent up to explain what's happening, and you're going to be interrupted a third time- actually wait, ask Sisah to take down what he says and send him away, that'll solve it.
That'll work, but there's also the issue of the possibility that Zela will end up coming over if her questioning is finished in time. Continuing what Kronos started with her will be nigh impossible with Briannah, Thalia, and Doxan around. Plus Thalia isn't going to want yet another person seeing that she's a BDSM mistress.

>...ask Bri which one of her potions can incapacitate a person. Then, we trick Thalia into drinking said potion and tie her up too.
Oh, hell no! You never, ever trick people into taking sedatives or paralytics, especially for the purpose of sex! That's non-consensual, which would mean it's rape! It'd also destroy what little trust Thalia has with Kronos and make her furious at him. She'd be screaming bloody murder as soon as she could scream again, bringing every guard in within earshot! But it probably wouldn't get that far since Bri would stop Kronos as soon as he asked such a thing, saddening her that her hubby would even think of doing such a thing. Why the hell would you think this is acceptable?!

And it's also frankly insulting that you'd think that Briannah would have a roofie potion among her alchemical repertoire. She may be a sex fiend but she doesn't stoop so low as to drug people and rape them! She's not some lust monster!
>>
No. 761230 ID: 16ae3e

Don't take your eyes off the package. It will be your doom.
>>
No. 761235 ID: 6612fa

>>761140
weren't we cock blocked 3 times, if you are counting that whole trial situation
>>
No. 761236 ID: 309d35

>>761219
Well than help me come up with something more acceptable to your fragile morality so Kronos can work off this overdose without needing to obey the whims of some dominatrix wannabe who wants to make him suffer further.
>She's not some lust monster!
We're talking about the same person, right? The one who eats people, has viewed the majority of her partners as pieces of meat and her bodyguard as her personal property?
>>
No. 761237 ID: 6612fa

>>761140
well our sister has tasked us with producing an heir with a general... thalia's the only one we know... wonder when we can bring this up with her
>>
No. 761355 ID: 65a774
File 148009999206.png - (33.61KB , 686x526 , 51.png )
761355

>Weren't we cock blocked 3 times, if you are counting that whole trial situation.
Which makes this whole thing even worse! You’re starting to get desperate here!
>Not necessarily. Maybe she got a potion from Doxan, or had her own. Maybe it's a toy she's got or a cup for protection from... something.
Or maybe that’s the way she is. Either way, you couldn’t judge… thought it would be good to know before you started… doing things.
>Our sister has tasked us with producing an heir with a general... thalia's the only one we know...
Well, that might be hard if she isn’t… um… capable.

>Let the ladies(?) do stuff to you.
Ladies or not, you apparently haven’t cared for such details before and you are definitely not doing it now in the state you currently are in.
>She does have one hell of a mouth on her, who the hell does she think she is?
She does have an attitude, doesn’t she? Really, it would feel real good “tame” her a bit…
>Okay, operation double backstab. We'll tell Thalia we'll help her tie up Bri, and while she’s busy with that we ambush Bri.
Heh… why have one helpless bound lady when you can have two? Hmm…
>We can toss Thalia on top of Bri so they can glower at each other the whole time.
Oh gods… that sounds like a plan…

>Wait, Enlist Sisah for help too.
…she just said she needed to keep focus in case something happens.
>Ask Bri which one of her potions can incapacitate a person.
…what? Why would she even- you’re not going to force yourself on anyone! That’s just wrong.
>So Kronos can work off this overdose without needing to obey the whims of some dominatrix wannabe who wants to make him suffer further.
You’re both adults, you can just communicate between each other what you actually want. After all, you’re pretty sure even the both of you wouldn’t actually be able to overpower Bri, at least without anyone getting hurt, but we can still tie her up if we get her consent… just as Thalia must give her consent before you tie her up too. Let’s not stoop down on such a low level as drugging people, alright?
>Reminder that the guard captain did say somebody was going to be sent up to explain what's happening, and you're going to be interrupted a third time…
…crap. Of course it will! She said it might not happen tonight but with your luck… fuck…
>But there's also the issue of the possibility that Zela will end up coming over if her questioning is finished in time.
…double crap. Dammit, you just… just have to gamble, don’t you? You can’t take this damn… gods damn it, you can’t take it anymore! You need release!
>Actually wait, ask Sisah to take down what he says and send him away, that'll solve it.
:SisahSB: Of course sir… and if our… other guest comes?
:KronosSB: Then we deal with that when it happens.


>Tell Thalia you are up for butt stuff if that's what she's into.
:ThaliaSB: I’m still consider if we’re even… even… … …you know what, screw it. You only live once and you’re a freaking Prince. Fine, I’ll join you two for tonight.
:BriannahSB: Oh, what a pleasant surprise guest, eh Kronos?
>And anything that happens here will not leave the room.
:ThaliaSB: That goes both ways, you understand?
>Don't take your eyes off the package. It will be your doom.
:ThaliaSB: …and why do you keep staring at me like-

Seemingly for the first time, Thalia realize what, exactly, she is wearing and how much of her… packet it actually show off. She quickly tries to cover herself up, even if it is a rather half-hearted attempt.

:ThaliaSB: O-oh right, before we actually… I could tell that… ah… well, see… I wasn’t born a woman, Prince.
:BriannahSB: She got a dick.
:ThaliaSB: HEY! That’s… ugh… that’s the gist of it, yes.
:KronosSB: …so you were a man? Did you get magical help to… ah… find another form you’re comfortable with?
:ThaliaSB: That’s it, yes. So… now you know.
:BriannahSB: I still don’t know why yah ‘aven’t gone through it completely.
:ThaliaSB: Several reasons, actually. Not only is it expensive, but it’s also dangerous… not to mention a full permanent transformation isn’t really… perfect yet, either.
:BriannahSB: Oh… but I’m sure there’s another reason as well, isn’t there, eh?
:ThaliaSB: Well… I also love seeing cute boys on their knees in front of me worshipping my huge cock like the goddess it is…

>Tie Bri up.
:KronosSB: Now, while she is distracted, let’s ambush Bri and-
:ThaliaSB: Okay, let’s put this in the clear before we start any roleplaying stuff, alright? Who exactly is tying who up? The Prince wanted to tie you up, General, is that alright?
:BriannahSB: Oh, of course! Can’t wait to be “punished” for my naughty behavior~
:ThaliaSB: Right… and Prince Kronos?
>Tie Thalia up.
:ThaliaSB: Eh? You want to… tie me up?
:KronosSB: As Bri just put it, I want to “punish” you for that naughty mouth of yours, “general”.
:ThaliaSB: … … …while I would rather do it the other way around, I guess I’m the guest here. Fine, I’ll got get the stuff. But just as you know, I won’t go down without a “fight”, Prince… also, the safe word is “banana”, everyone got that?

:KronosSB: Wait, did you two feel that?
:BriannahSB: Feel what?
:KronosSB: …dammit… ten… nine… eight…
:ThaliaSB: Why are you counting?
:KronosSB: -four… three… two… on-
>>
No. 761357 ID: 65a774
File 148010000379.png - (15.68KB , 686x526 , 52.png )
761357

*BLAM!*
:XarrinSB: General Briannah! The Queen has requested- err… am I interrupting anything?
:BriannahSB: Ah, I do hope you aren’t, MAJOR Xarrin…
:XarrinSB: Err… o-of course… *Cough* General Briannah… and General Thalia, the Queen has requested that you report to her at once. No excuses.
:ThaliaSB: …well then, I guess that was an abrupt end to this…
:BriannahSB: Give us a minute or two to get ready.
:XarrinSB: Ah, of course, of course…
:ThaliaSB: Dammit, where did I put my pants…?
:BriannahSB: I’ll untie Doxan. We’ll probably need him soon.

The two ladies hurry around in the apartment, and in what seems to be just seconds they are already on their way out the door. Briannah gives you a quick kiss before departing with a sad wave on her tail.

:BriannahSB: Sorry, dove, not tonight it seems.
>>
No. 761358 ID: 65a774
File 148010001261.png - (19.47KB , 686x526 , 53.png )
761358




:KronosSB: FUCK!
:KronosSB: WHY!?
:KronosSB: WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO!
:KronosSB: WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO-
:KronosSB: OH GODS!
>>
No. 761361 ID: 65a774
File 148010002153.png - (18.84KB , 686x526 , 54.png )
761361

:KronosSB: NOW I HAVE HOT TEA ALL OVER MY PANTS TO!
:KronosSB: FUCK!
:KronosSB: WHY!?
:SisahSB: Because your erratic flailing hit a full teacup?
:KronosSB: That’s not… argh! DAMMIT! I NEED… I NEED… SISAH!
:SisahSB: Sir, with all due respect, unless it’s a real emergency I need to be on guard.
:KronosSB: Dammit… I… what am I supposed to do now!?
:SisahSB: Calm down a bit, sir?
:KronosSB: Oh, sure, that will help… of course it will… ugh…
:SisahSB: Or you can just stare at the door and wish for someone that can solve all your problems coming through it?
:KronosSB: Wish for- oh, like that will work… argh… no, sorry, Sisah, I’m just a bit… mad right now. I’ll calm down a bit… and make a damn wish… fine…

…right, first thing first, you got tea everywhere right now… second, OH GODS YOU NEED TO GET OFF!

Below in the finely crafted link lies a poll of what exactly Kronos wishes for, so please make use of it. Will something actually come out of it? Who knows!? (The answer is probably yes.)
http://www.strawpoll.me/11730923
There’s also another poll in the dis thread that needs your love. Please pay it a visit as well. Oh, and do keep posting suggestions here as well, even if you did visit the poll.
>>
No. 761371 ID: 1adbed

Are you just utterly incapable of masturbating or something?
>>
No. 761382 ID: 309d35

i told you about listening to your wife man, i told you dog

>Or you can just stare at the door and wish for someone that can solve all your problems coming through it?
You can be a real ass sometimes, you know that Sisah? I still don't even know what ODing on this shit will do to me.

Drink 'till you get whisky dick, and shoot at things outside your window. Also, be wary of whoever just shows up at your door because you wished upon a star as much as you'd be wary of anyone else's sudden appearance, E.G. Xuv.
>>
No. 761383 ID: edc55f

As OD'd as he is on fertility effects I doubt normal masturbation will be effective. Plus, he's had access to paid professionals for the last seven years; he might be just a tad out of practice.
>>
No. 761386 ID: 0198a0

This is a test Kronos.
Can you contain your baser urges or will you be ended by them.
Steel your mind and fight through!
Lets see you grit those teeth!
>>
No. 761387 ID: 094652

Everyone. Lunch. Now.

No changing clothes, just go to lunch.
>>
No. 761390 ID: 309d35

>>761386
It feels more like a prank, given how little concern anybody has for Kronos' condition.
>>
No. 761566 ID: 55ad9c

For the record, I did vote in the poll. I'm writing this as if from the perspective of Kronos who doesn't have that meta knowledge. I hope that parts of it will be useful for Kaktus to use in fleshing out the scene, if he wishes to.

You'll wish for whoever you wish for, but you're not going to stand around and wait for it to come true. At this point you're going to take matters into your own hands to deal with this, starting with a little thing you know you can do.

Start stripping off your tea soaked clothes, down to your skivvies if need be, and fold them over to put the tea soaked parts inside so they don't drip more. Ask Sisah to ring the servants call bell while you do, or do it yourself if you're closer. Then tell her that you know she said her job is not to give you emotional support, but you'd figured she'd have a bit of empathy for someone who accidentally overdosed on fertility potion given she'd experienced ODing on it as well. Can she think of what it feels like to have not gotten off for two-thirds of a day while under its effect? But you figure she thinks you're needlessly restricting yourself and you should just have a wank or bang one of your servants, right? Well, you have strong standards about not doing the latter, okay... But you've passed the point on trying the former. Tell her that if anyone arrives who can better help with your situation, come get you in your shower; At this point, you don't give a damn about Sisah seeing you like you'll be. Then put the wad of tea soaked clothes on the floor to be collected, if a servant hasn't already arrived, and ask Sisah to step into your room with you to secure it before she takes her station. (Balcony doors, windows, drawing curtains, etc.) And at least with this little choice and action you'll have made things a bit easier for your servants than stomping off in a huff leaving spilled tea on the rug and tea soaked clothes in the hamper to stain.

And as long as you have Sisah alone, you may as well ask her directly if Krotos' body is actually buried out in the middle of nowhere and wasn't thrown down into the Catacombs. May as well tick that off your to-do list while you know you can and clear it up.

>>761383
>As OD'd as he is on fertility effects I doubt normal masturbation will be effective.
You do remember Bri said it'd take a strong orgasm to make a dent in the effects, so normal masturbation may not work. You can still try, but don't pin your hopes on it. But thankfully, you have full access to Briannah's chest 'o toys to help you. And if anyone does come along to help, then you'll have the toys out and ready to go. And if she's locked it, you have your lockpicks; She'd probably consider this a sufficient sexual emergency for you to use them here. ...And while you're in there, read the directions on that goddamn fertility potion and see if its a concentrated formula or something strange. Did you actually drink too much, or was it formulated for Sakkilians and Bri didn't take that into account. Then pick out a suitably-sized vibrating dildo with a flared base for your rear, whatever vibrates that can go over your cock that catches your eye, and a bottle of lube. And for fuck's sake, when you use them in the shower, lean your back against the wall when you do. The last thing you need is to have your legs buckle, causing you to fall over and knock yourself out on a valve handle or something else equally unlucky and stupid.

Now that you don't have Thalia and Bri in front of you and can think a bit clearer, it's actually a good thing you didn't go through with binding and domming them both. You have no experience with being a dom and learning how to be a acceptable one in your lust addled state would be too much. It'd leave them, and Doxan too, because he's there as well, disappointed. A better idea would have been to play Thalia's "apprentice," learning the ropes (heh) from her and still giving her in-character to swat your butt for being out of line. She'd be much happier, and it'd be a better experience for everyone else. And you could bring your personal knowledge of Bri to Thalia as well, like that Bri's really ticklish.

But you also have to wonder about how easy you went along with this BDSM stuff when only two nights ago you were uneasy about either you or Bri being dominant when you first made love. That you wanted to be as equals in bed. You even talked with Bri the following morning about that. Maybe it's just the alchemy, and maybe it's also Xuv's influence seeping up from below too, but you were really receptive to Bri's suggestions there. ...And shouldn't she remember you weren't into dom-sub stuff? Why was she cajoling you and Thalia into it? You're going to have to talk with Bri later about that.

>Wait, did you two feel that?
Well, good to know the expanded sense of the magical and occult Xuv gave you now also senses misfortune coming. That'll come in handy, if it's half reliable.

>>761386
You're saying Kronos should just go to sleep and meet Xuv in the dream in the state he's in?! Oh, no, no, no. Kronos might have a chance to resist Xuv's temptations at his normal level of horniness, but in its double-turbo-ultra alchemically boosted state it'd be like him trying to hold back the tide with his bare hands. And on top of feeding her when he caves, he'd still have a gigantic case of blue balls afterwards, if his soul isn't eaten by her on a whim. So that idea of Kronos being "tested" can go straight to Hell and be fucked sideways by Xuv.

>>761382
>Drink 'till you get whisky dick, and shoot at things outside your window.
While booze is known to inhibit getting a erection, it won't do anything about the raging horniness Kronos is feeling. And he'd be considered even more of a loon if he started shooting the garden planters. A menace as well, since he can't aim for shit with one eye.

>Also, be wary of whoever just shows up at your door because you wished upon a star as much as you'd be wary of anyone else's sudden appearance, E.G. Xuv.
Seriously, if Xuv shows up on his doorstep then it's already over and done with and there's nothing Kronos can do to stop her. So how about not giving him worries he can't do anything about if it did happen and risk bringing the goddamn Nightmare back into his mind, m'kay.
>>
No. 761592 ID: 44a5d7

>>761361
Fuck teapot
>>
No. 761664 ID: 65a774
File 148020002339.png - (17.76KB , 686x526 , 55.png )
761664

>Fuck teapot.
If you mean literally, then no as it doesn’t have the right holes and is full of hot tea. Of you mean it figuratively, then yes, fuck that fucking thing! Fuck…
>Drink 'till you get whisky dick, and shoot at things outside your window.
You really don’t feel like drinking right now… and shooting things while drunk would not make anything better… ever…
>Everyone. Lunch. Now.
It’s nighttime! Who eats lunch in the middle of the night!?
>Be wary of whoever just shows up at your door because you wished upon a star as much as you'd be wary of anyone else's sudden appearance.
Of course, you won’t accept anyone who doesn’t have a reason to come here… but everyone that you might wish for have one, don’t they?
>This is a test Kronos. Let’s see you grit those teeth!
If this is a test than you’re failing it badly! Gods, at this rate you won’t be able to say no to anyone anymore! …fuck, and Xuv is going to be waiting for you when you fall asleep, isn’t she? Dammit… you need to do something about this…
>Are you just utterly incapable of masturbating or something?
…you haven’t actually done that since… since… gods, you can’t remember anymore. You’ve always had courtesans to help you ever since you started really having these kinds of feelings. And now with the curfew coming up you can’t call for one them… so it seems you’ll just have to go solo this time.


>You can be a real ass sometimes, you know that Sisah? I still don't even know what ODing on this shit will do to me.
:SisahSB: …well, am I sorry sir, but things are rather stressful right now. My main duty is to protect your life, not to make sure you’re comfortable. So, until I’m completely certain that you are not in danger right now, I will not abandon my duties, sir. Now, if everything is secure on the other hand… and if you don’t find another way to satisfy your urges I guess I can help you, but until then... sorry sir. Oh, but don’t worry, I’m certain that you can’t get any lethal or lasting effects from ODing on a potion like that.
>Tell her that if anyone arrives who can better help with your situation, come get you in your shower.
:SisahSB: Of course sir.
>And as long as you have Sisah alone, you may as well ask her directly if Krotos' body is actually buried out in the middle of nowhere and wasn't thrown down into the Catacombs.
:SisahSB: …is this really the time for that?
:KronosSB:
:SisahSB: …right, fine. I’m not supposed to tell you this, king’s orders, but I wasn’t sent to kill your brother, I was sent to capture him.
:KronosSB: Capture him? For what?
:SisahSB: His trial, of course. This isn’t the first time your sister has sentence one of her own brother to their death.
:KronosSB: …so he was executed here… and then his body was dropped in the catacombs?
:SisahSB: …he wasn’t executed, he was still alive when they threw him down there.
:KronosSB: …w-what!? So you mean… he can still be…
:SisahSB: They injected him with a lethal dose of poison before they threw him down there, one that would melt his very flesh within a few days. If he wasn’t killed the things down there, the poison or starvation definitely did him in.
:KronosSB: …gods…
:SisahSB: Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to check on the security of this apartment.


>Start stripping off your tea soaked clothes, down to your skivvies if need be, and fold them over to put the tea soaked parts inside so they don't drip more.
Right, you need to get these clothes off before they stain… you better call a servant to take care of this… as well as the carpet.
>But thankfully, you have full access to Briannah's chest 'o toys to help you.
You got tea drying up in your feathers in places that you rather not have it dry up, so you definitely need a shower before doing anything else. Pillaging Briannah’s booty can wait until after you’ve cleaned this mess off.
>You do remember Bri said it'd take a strong orgasm to make a dent in the effects, so normal masturbation may not work. You can still try, but don't pin your hopes on it.
The water rejuvenate you from your ordeals, yet… no matter how hard you try, you can’t satisfy yourself like this. Your thoughts keep going to the wrong places… to the trial… to the nightmare… to your brothers… no, you’re mind is too unfocused, even when addled with this lust poison. You’ll need something to keep your mind on the right track if you ever want to have release. At least you was able to get all the tea out of your feathers…
>>
No. 761665 ID: 65a774
File 148020003705.png - (68.94KB , 686x526 , 56.png )
761665

>Now that you don't have Thalia and Bri in front of you and can think a bit clearer, it's actually a good thing you didn't go through with binding and domming them both. You have no experience with being a dom and learning how to be an acceptable one in your lust addled state would be too much.
You’re right, you were definitely not thinking with your right head… yet… you really want to try, it just sounds so… so… exiting, doesn’t it?
>A better idea would have been to play Thalia's "apprentice," learning the ropes (heh) from her and still giving her in-character to swat your butt for being out of line. She'd be much happier, and it'd be a better experience for everyone else.
…maybe… if the opportunity present itself again, then just maybe…
>But you also have to wonder about how easy you went along with this BDSM stuff when only two nights ago you were uneasy about either you or Bri being dominant when you first made love.
While you’ve never tried something like that before, you’re not completely averse to doing so. The main reason you felt unease with it last time was because it was your first time with the lady that you’ll spend the rest of your life with. You wanted that night to be special… and emotional.
>And shouldn't she remember you weren't into dom-sub stuff? Why was she cajoling you and Thalia into it? You're going to have to talk with Bri later about that.
Either she forgot or she’s just trying the waters. You don’t think she would actually try to force you to do something you wouldn’t want to do… no completely, at least.


>Access Bri’s chest. And if she's locked it, you have your lock picks; She'd probably consider this a sufficient sexual emergency for you to use them here.
Right… it was an easy lock to pick… yet, seeing all the smaller locks inside the chest and the “do not touch” sign… maybe she don’t want you too rummage through her stuff?
>...And while you're in there, read the directions on that goddamn fertility potion and see if it’s a concentrated formula or something strange.
You find the fertility potion on the left and with it a small booklet with instructions. Rereading the dosage table you find that you took the exact amount that… wait… you read this thing wrong. Oh… no wonder you’re so… you accidently took a dosage meant for someone twice your weight… well, fuck.

So… should you really go through her stuff? …maybe sneak a peek at something else she has here? …or should you just relock the chest and forget about this?

Also, the voting from last update is still going, including the one in the dis thread, for those that haven’t visited them yet.
>>
No. 761666 ID: ff10db

> They injected him with a lethal dose of poison before they threw him down there, one that would melt his very flesh within a few days. If he wasn’t killed the things down there, the poison or starvation definitely did him in.
And here the Vark kingdom still wonders why it's cursed...

>>761665
Place the book somewhere in the open, get a few guards around it. Then rummage through everything else because apparently they're up for grabs. Talk about the conquest diary later.
>>
No. 761667 ID: 309d35

> you accidently took a dosage meant for someone twice your weight…
You accidentally, or was a double dose provided to you?

What's listed as 'do not touch', is it a book or a box or what? Look for some kind of counter-agent. If there's nothing there, I think I see some tasteful nudes you could borrow. Read what's in clear view without riffling through anything for now...

...Does that helmet look familiar to you? Similar to something you saw a long, long time ago? Check the other side to see if there's a metal plate covering the eye. I think we may need to have a talk. I also see a drawing of something equally terrifying but not from the distant past underneath it.
>>
No. 761673 ID: b41152

If you can pick the lock on the notebook labeled "Notes", you should try to read it (she didn't mark it as "do not touch" so she can't complain). It might reveal some of the things she's keeping secret from you.

>More potions

Jackpot. Drink at least three of them.
>>
No. 761683 ID: b1b4f3

>>761665
Some porn should help you get off. Don't mess with anything that has more locks on it.
>>
No. 761684 ID: b412df

Unless any of that's porn or a antidote to the potion, then there isn't anything that can help you here. Don't pry, it's rude.
>>
No. 761691 ID: 309d35

Actually, I'll change my vote to look through everything. Nobody trusts you with anything anyway, why not hive them a reason and get something to show for it?
>>
No. 761758 ID: 309d35

By the way, do you have anything in your room you'd rather people not snoop through?
>>
No. 761765 ID: b1b4f3

>>761691
What about his relationship with Bri? Shouldn't he take that into account here?
>>
No. 761781 ID: 309d35

>>761765
If you think blind trust is what the situation calls for, have at it.
>>
No. 761824 ID: 55ad9c

Goddamit. In your desperate and lust addled mental state when you opened Briannah's chest you forgot that there's more to her and her history than being a sex fiend. She's the empress' daughter. A Imperial general. A painter. A soldier. A tragic orphan, last of her bloodline. And a clandestine collaborator with your sister. That and more. Much more. So of course her personal traveling chest isn't going to be packed full of just sex toys and potions. What is in here is what Bri considers most important to bring with her to wherever she goes. Cherished keepsakes and trophies. Vital and personal documents. And among them, there will be secrets. Imperial secrets, like correspondence with the Empress. And personal secrets, ranging from small up to the kind she doesn't share with anyone but those she trusts most, if at all. So take care in what you choose to read, move or take here, for it will have consequences.

However, considering that she put a note under the lock band on that compartment warning you off, she must have expected you to break into her chest at some point. That means if she had anything she really wants to keep secret from you outside that compartment before, she'll have put it into there already. Which means what's left outside isn't quite so bad... Though you think you might be trying to justify poking through more than you could explain as hunting for a way to relieve your horniness. Also consider the locked notebook as much off-limits as the locked container, despite not having a "no trespass" note on it. A locked book implies Bri doesn't want you to read them, so abide by that.

Before you go any further with the contents of Bri's chest, pore over the fertility potion booklet. Maybe you'll find a way to counter its effects in there which you could use in case you can't get off on your own. Look for how long it'll last for if you don't get off, what to do if you can't get off despite its effects, and what to do in case of a massive overdose (since that's the case most likely to call for methods other than just screwing until it wears out.) Also see if the booklet lists any medicines, potions, foods, or drinks that shouldn't be taken with or under the effects of the fertility potion due to interacting with it and either altering its effects, strengthening them, or, the one you hope for, weakening them. If there are any that cause the last one, then maybe your servants have what you need on hand already or can get it before the curfew drops. Same for if the OD directions call for a particular treatment. At least then you'll have a backup if you can't get off otherwise.

Also look over what selection of potions Bri has, in case anything stands out as helpful in your situation. Even if there's nothing that'll help more than the lube, you'll at least know what's available to try at some point you're with Bri again.

Alright, at this point read everything that's out in the open. Whatever is in those three columns in that writing tray thing. The text visible on the documents under the notebook, including the signature and identifying the seal. You can also flip up what parts of the documents are sticking out from under the notebook to read the ones under them, as long as you don't shift the notebook or documents. You don't want to move anything more than what can be explained by you wanting to get at that nude drawing.

Next, carefully pick the helmet up and put it on the locked container's lid after looking it over. Now, it may look similar to the one worn by the Sakkilian in your recurring nightmare, but don't read too much into that. The Imperial army probably uses the same or similar designs across all their helmets. Even if it has a plate over the left eye, don't get freaked out. It'd be common practice to add a plate if the wearer is missing a eye on that side, so it may just be a coincidence the Sakkilia in your nightmare is missing a left eye... Okay, maybe not. It's a nightmare, not a clear memory of the event. Parts can shift and change over time. But can you remember if that Sakkilian's helmet has always been that way in your nightmare? ...Actually, is this helmet even big enough for Bri's head? And is the bump-out in the back the right size and shape for Bri's... Um... Frills? Spikes? What are those things on the back of her head called, anyway? Anyway, this helmet might be Bri's father's, or it might be a memento from a fellow soldier she keeps for sentimental reasons.

The drawing in the lower left you already know the subject of. You don't remember describing what the nightmarish beast looked like to Bri, or to anybody else when you were around, so this drawing must have come from someone else's description. Maybe Bri saw it in her sleep and drew it, or drew it from another's description. Tim or Thalia, possibly. Unfortunately, the odds for you it'll be dated with a note of who it came from are next to nil. Does the style and skill level of the drawing match Bri's or not?

Next up is the nude drawing, and what might be more nudes under it. Read the speech bubble on the top one, then flip it up to see what's on the one below, and then the one below that, before lifting the writing tray to pull them out. You do note that Bri couldn't have drawn this nude of herself, even using a mirror, so somebody else had to have done it. The style and skill level doesn't look like hers, does it?

>>761691
>Actually, I'll change my vote to look through everything. Nobody trusts you with anything anyway, why not hive them a reason and get something to show for it?
Okay, that's not true. At least, not any more. First off, Sisah just trusted Kronos with knowledge the king told her not to share. Second, Briannah trusted Kronos with the fact that she was working in collaboration with Kira to take down Karas, trusting that he wouldn't blab. Which he hasn't. So it'd destroy her trust in Kronos if he picked all the locks and went through everything in her chest.
>>
No. 761864 ID: 1ab216

There are no sex toys here to help us thus making this entire thing a waste of time. Good, waste more time by going through the contents of this box of wonder-horrors.
There appears to be a sketch of the same monster you saw, if so this proves that it wasn't just in your head and that the monster is probably real and may be the cause behind all this emergency/everyone being called away business. Panic
>>
No. 761870 ID: 309d35

>Okay, that's not true. At least, not any more.
Getting sloppy or being backed into a corner isn't the same thing as trust, but fine- she probably has better anti-tampering measures than a weakly-worded note in there.
>>
No. 761883 ID: 109c73

Poke the padlock out of spite.
>>
No. 761922 ID: 55ad9c

I'm going to alter my suggestion in >>761824 a bit. Kronos should keep to reading just the documents that are visible without moving anything other than the helmet, or taking the nude drawing. That means no flipping the documents in the stack under the notebook up to read the documents lower in the stack.

>>761864
>There are no sex toys here to help us...
Which raises the question of where did Bri get the toy she used on Kronos' butt when she and him were with Sisah. Kronos, you remember where she got that one from? 'Cause you could really use it right now. And where'd Bri get that buttplug from that you wanted her to wear today as well? From in her chest or elsewhere? 'Cause if she got her toys from her chest, and you're not seeing them, that means they're in the locked compartment. And that may explain the "XXX" painted at the top, along with the extra message warning Doxan off. She doesn't want anybody using her toys without her permission, which makes sense. They are quite personal items you don't want anybody else using without you knowing, right? Which means, if that is where her sex toys are, Kronos will be in the market for ones of his own so he doesn't have to rely on Bri being around to share. ...Actually, doesn't he still have that toy from his "experimental" phase hidden around here somewhere?
>>
No. 761938 ID: 65a774
File 148028221782.png - (68.49KB , 686x526 , 57.png )
761938

>And here the Vark kingdom still wonders why it's cursed...
You’re pretty sure you’re not cursed… just in a bad place, that’s all.
>Nobody trusts you with anything anyway, why not give them a reason and get something to show for it?
Isn’t this the exact reason why you’re not trusted? Because you keep fucking with things you have nothing to do with?

>Before you go any further with the contents of Bri's chest, pore over the fertility potion booklet.
…dammit, there really nothing here about your current predicament but a warning that a OD, while not dangerous, can bring great discomfort.
>You accidentally, or was a double dose provided to you?
You’re the one who measured the dosage and drank it, so it’s all on you, even if you really want to blame someone else for it.
>Also look over what selection of potions Bri has, in case anything stands out as helpful in your situation.
Let’s see… virility, fertility, endurance, temporary sex change, “backdoor cleaning”, lube… analgesic against phantom pains? Calming potions? Sleep aid? Huh… … …wait, anti-depressant? Why does she have a large bottle for… is she depressed?
>Jackpot. Drink at least three of them.
…that’s a sure way to get sent to the doctor if you’ve ever heard one.

>What's listed as 'do not touch', is it a book or a box or what?
It’s a box… a large one at that, too.
>Where'd Bri get that buttplug from that you wanted her to wear today?
She did retrieve it from this chest, didn’t she? That means that anything lewd she got would be in the locked box marked XXX, right? Hmm… you didn’t see her retrieve a key so… is the key in here somewhere?
>Poke the padlock out of spite.
HA! Take that, stupid padlock!
>...Does that helmet look familiar to you?
It looks like some kind of officer helmet, doesn’t it? Not one of high ranking, but enough to be above the common soldier. By the size of it, it is probably Bri’s… or some other Sakkilian lady.
>Now, it may look similar to the one worn by the Sakkilian in your recurring nightmare, but don't read too much into that.
While there are some similarities, it’s definitely not the same kind of helmet. The one you saw back… then… back when… when… that one didn’t have anything covering the snout of the soldier. So no, it’s not the same helmet. Besides, Bri would have been… what, five? Six years old?
>If you can pick the lock on the notebook labeled "Notes", you should try to read it. It might reveal some of the things she's keeping secret from you.
…there are dates written on the brim of the note books… are they some kind of dairies? Those things would definitely be your best bet to find out any secrets she is keeping from you but…
>A locked book implies Bri doesn't want you to read them, so abide by that.
…do you really want to break her trust that much?

>Alright, at this point read everything that's out in the open.
…most of it is just some legal documents stamped with the imperial seal. Mostly about the marriage and stuff… boring stuff.
>The drawing in the lower left you already know the subject of.
At first, you think you see a sketch of the nightmare, just like the one Zela drew, but when you take a closer look, it’s actually… …you? No, wait, that’s… your brother? That’s Krotots… killing Sakkilians… while having a face resembling of the nightmare beast you’ve met. One of the pictures has the text “She said draw my nightmares. Like this will help…” on it.

>Next up is the nude drawing, and what might be more nudes under it.
There is indeed some sketch with more lewd content here as well. Mostly depicting who you believe is Doxan in different poses, but some of them also have a Sakkilian lady with a similar build as Briannah.
>Read the speech bubble on the top one.
…”Rawr!”… very enlightening.
>You do note that Bri couldn't have drawn this nude of herself, even using a mirror, so somebody else had to have done it.
Why would she have simple sketches someone else drew in her chest? It’s more probable that she simply drew them from memory… or simple from her own self-image. In fact, they lack enough details that it might not even be Bri on those sketches. Either way, even if simple, this will help greatly with you current predicament.
>...Actually, doesn't he still have that toy from his "experimental" phase hidden around here somewhere?
…You could have, yes… but… where did you put it, again? Didn’t you hide it-

:SisahSB: Sorry to interrupt, sir, but you have a guest.
:KronosSB: Oh?
:SisahSB: Don’t worry, I’ve searched her for any weapons and the like and she is clean. Should I let her in? I guess it was prudent to ask seeing that you’re just in your bathrobe…
:KronosSB: …who is it?
:SisahSB: The lady you invited up here? Zela? The painter?
:ZelaSB: H-hello? I… um… just wanted t-t-to… err… m-m-maybe I could just… j-just… um… the c-curfew is on in j-just a few… minutes… so… um… m-maybe I could just l-leave I… I’m s-s-sorry I… d-disturbed you…
:SisahSB: So… I couldn’t invite her in then?
:KronosSB: No, wait… err…
>>
No. 761943 ID: 7d8168

Take a minute to clean up... by which I mean hide the evidence of snooping. Then let her in. I mean, no reason not to, right?
>>
No. 761944 ID: 47160d

>>761943
Seconding this but with the addition of hiding your uh... "situation" don't want to scare the poor girl away
>>
No. 761945 ID: df1c0c

She has antidepressants and someone told her drawing her nightmares may help. It sounds like fighting your brother messed her up more than just physically, and she saw a psychologist. If that is what it is then there's nothing peculiar about it at all.

Anyway, enough snooping. Put all that stuff away and find Zella's hat. Make sure to give it to her before you forget, or another interruption occurs.
>>
No. 761947 ID: 35584e

>>761938
any chance that other sakkilian lady lady is the empress? surely not...
anyways pack Bri's things up and put them away before you let Zela in
>>
No. 761953 ID: 6612fa

>>761938
let her in
it would be most delicious to have bri walk in on you plowing her
>>
No. 761954 ID: 991591

>Isn’t this the exact reason why you’re not trusted? Because you keep fucking with things you have nothing to do with?
When have the things you've been fucking around with not concerned you?

I don't recall inviting her, but we shan't turn her away in our mutual time of need. Hide your shame, all of it, and then let her in.
>>
No. 761960 ID: 398fe1

>>761938
Put all the stuff back in the box, and pick it back locked. Then let Zela in and you can continue from where you left off. I assume Sisah is capable of doing her job while receiving a blowjob.
>>
No. 761994 ID: b662d6

If you can, Write "OK" on Briannah's note about you not touching that box, if you only touch the note, she can't be angry about it right?

Look like it's time for her drawing sesson! She will get to draw you while you get to draw her too!

Also, remember to give back her hat once everything is done, unless she "losses" it again and has to come back to search for it on another time.
>>
No. 762026 ID: 9d4cd2

Dammit! The problem is that us and Sisah were supposed to put on a show for her. Zela deserves more then to be used as a fuck to help alleviate our predicament, ever if it is several fucks over the course of the whole night, ravaging her over and over and over.
Can we order a guard or two to stand watch outside our door to relieve Sisah so we can 'relieve' Sisah?
>>
No. 762050 ID: 65a774
File 148035531091.png - (70.19KB , 686x526 , 58.png )
762050

>She has antidepressants and someone told her drawing her nightmares may help. It sounds like fighting your brother messed her up more than just physically, and she saw a psychologist.
That definitely what it looks like, yes. She’s more troubled then you thought, isn’t she…?
>If that is what it is then there's nothing peculiar about it at all.
Peculiar or not, it still means you need to be a bit more careful around her. You don’t want to make her state of mind worse, do you?
>any chance that other Sakkilian lady is the empress? surely not...
Considering the Empress is her mother… no, it can’t be. Besides, you’re pretty sure the Empress is a lot more thin and lean than that.
>If you can, Write "OK" on Briannah's note about you not touching that box.
…tempting… but you must resist… for now.
>When have the things you've been fucking around with not concerned you?
Well, there was the ball we had last year… you really just wanted to help but… um… and then there was that one time at that large dinner your father threw, the one where the Ankwark got stuck in the chandelier… oh, and when you accidently insulted that ambassador from the Sto Helit Plains. How would you have known that what you’ve learned of his native language was an insult?

>It would be most delicious to have Bri walk in on you plowing her.
…with your luck, she’ll come in right as things started to get good, Zela here would panic and it would end with no one getting laid at all!
>Zela deserves more then to be used as a fuck to help alleviate our predicament, ever if it is several fucks over the course of the whole night, ravaging her over and over and over.
…but when you put it like that… argh, you just want to plow her until she’s a mother!
>I don't recall inviting her.
…you did invite her… more than once. In fact, you told your guard captain to escort her here if she decided to come!
>Hide your uh... "situation", don't want to scare the poor girl away.
Your “situation” is currently under control… luckily, as it’s hard to hide it wearing a bathrobe.
>Put all the stuff back in the box, and pick it back locked.
Everything is back where it should be and you can simply trigger the lock from the inside before closing the chest. There, as if it was never touched!


>Then let her in. I mean, no reason not to, right?
:KronosSB: Zela, please wait, of course you’re invited to my humble abode.
:SisahSB: Humble?
:ZelaSB: Oh… um… oh… gosh… err… g-g-greetings a-again… p-prince… err… gosh… y-you wanted t-to… err…
:KronosSB: Ah, so you were able to make it! Splendid! I’ve been looking forward to continue our conversation.
:ZelaSB: Err… I’ve… eh… um… oh gosh… I… I… err...
:KronosSB: …and the bag? Did you bring anything?
:ZelaSB: …eh? The bag!? Oh! Right! It’s just… err… t-things?
:SisahSB: It’s the essentials for a “private” night with-
:ZelaSB: HAHAhah… hah… err… I mean… it’s not… I’m not… I d-didn’t… err…
:KronosSB: Zela, please, do calm down. We’re all adults here, aren’t we?
:ZelaSB: Oh… err… y-yes… yes… of course.
>Remember to give back her hat once everything is done.
:ZelaSB: My hat? Oh right, my hat! Err… no need to give it to me just yet, as it’s not like I’m going to wear it when we… we… HAHA! I mean… no… err… I didn’t… hah… um… oh gosh…
>You can continue from where you left off.
:SisahSB: …is that really a good idea, sir?
:KronosSB: I assume you’re is capable of doing your job while receiving a blowjob.
:SisahSB: And I’m assuming that I cannot.
:ZelaSB: Aw… y-you’re not… not… aw…
>Can we order a guard or two to stand watch outside our door to relieve Sisah so we can 'relieve' Sisah?
:SisahSB: There is already half a dozen guards out there… and another half a dozen on the balcony. Still… I can’t shake the feeling that we aren’t completely secure. So if you don’t mind…
:ZelaSB: Dammit, Zela… w-why did you get your hopes up…
:SisahSB: …then again… you know what, here’s my deal. If you want my help to put on a show, you’ll have to give something a bit more than just a blowjob, alright?
:ZelaSB: OH GOSH!? Y-y-y-you’re g-g-going t-t-to… h-h-h-his… b-b-butt… oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh…
:SisahSB: But first give me fifteen minutes to set some things up, while you can go and prepare yourself and “clean up” a bit back there. Or do you really want to keep that lovely lady waiting for your touch? …yet, I don’t know… it feels like I’m missing something here… that I need to be focused…

Seeing how the poll went, there will probably be some NSFW content in the next update, so be warned.
>>
No. 762055 ID: 2169b1

Okay, your reproductive organs are probably gonna lynch me for this, but do not fuck the Sisah. The only thing worse than blue balls is fucking dying, and something tells me the latter is a significant risk all of a sudden.
>>
No. 762056 ID: c1ba17

>>762050
I'd trust the instincts of a professional...
>>
No. 762067 ID: f09104

You're right. Trust her instincts. She's obviously noticed something subconsciously wrong, but has not figured out what it is her subconscious mind noticed. She needs to do her job.
>>
No. 762068 ID: d1bf72

Really? A hot pink bath robe?

I'll trust you on this one, Sisah. Can you think of any other points of entry? Do you trust the guards outside and on the balcony?

Any word on what's happening outside?
>>
No. 762069 ID: 398fe1

>>762050
Tell Sisah she's right. The current security emergency requires her attentiveness.
>>
No. 762083 ID: 9d4cd2

There are no guards inside our room and surely the best place for a bodyguard to be is as close to their ward as possible?
Just be sure to watch the beak if Sisah needs to pull out quick.
Also I was under the impression that she was going to fill your belly from the front this time.
>>
No. 762084 ID: 398fe1

...is there any way we can find out what's wrong? Maybe get Cain to tell you?
>>
No. 762093 ID: 65d507

>>762050
It's doxan. We all forgot about him. After Thalia left no one untied him so he broke loose and is now in spy mode he saw you break into bri's stuff and is now watching everything tell sis to look for him
>>
No. 762094 ID: 65d507

>>762050
... wait... she is an adult right. Not an 11 year old girl equivalent of a hiver. How do they age do the go is she a full adult in appearance only. Don't be a pedo
>>
No. 762099 ID: 65a774
File 148037705472.png - (22.21KB , 686x526 , 59.png )
762099

>Okay, your reproductive organs are probably gonna lynch me for this, but do not fuck the Sisah.
…fffffffffffffffff-
>Really? A hot pink bath robe?
Hey! Pink is a fabulous color! Don’t diss the pink duds!
>I was under the impression that she was going to fill your belly from the front this time.
Well, apparently she has a preference for filling it from the back.
>...is there any way we can find out what's wrong? Maybe get Cain to tell you?
...actually, where is Cain? You haven’t seen him since… dinner?
>... wait... she is an adult right.
She’s 19, almost 20. So, she’s a bit more than three years younger than you. That’s still proper, right?


>There are no guards inside our room and surely the best place for a bodyguard to be is as close to their ward as possible?
:SisahSB: I rather make sure no one get into the apartment at all, sir. Now, with all due respect…
>Trust her instincts. She's obviously noticed something subconsciously wrong, but has not figured out what it is her subconscious mind noticed. She needs to do her job.
:SisahSB: Thank you sir. Then I’ll leave you two alone. I have wards to double check and empower…
>Can you think of any other points of entry? Do you trust the guards outside and on the balcony?
:SisahSB: Don’t worry about that sir, just enjoy the evening with your new lady.
>Any word on what's happening outside?
:SisahSB: Not yet, sir.
>It's doxan. We all forgot about him.
:SisahSB: Doxan went with your wife, so he can’t be here sir. Now, please, I have work to do. Enjoy the evening and let me worry about what’s happening for now, alright?
:KronosSB: Alright…


:ZelaSB: S-so… um…
:KronosSB: Well… I guess I won’t be putting on that show for-
:ZelaSB: If you won’t suck her cock, can I suck yours inst- I MEAN- Err… HAHA? Hah… err… I didn’t… um…
:KronosSB: …if the lady desire a salty treat from the prince, I have no choice but to comply, do I?
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh gosh… err… l-let me j-just… g-g-get… out of t-these… um… i-i-is it w-warm in h-h-here…
:KronosSB: It’s about to get a lot hotter, let me tell you… wait, do you have some kind of protection?
:ZelaSB: Eh? …err… y-yeah, I h-have a p-protection charm in m-my bag? Err… d-d-do w-w-we really… err…
:KronosSB: Better safe than sorry, right?
:ZelaSB: O-of course… j-just… um… let me… err…
:KronosSB: Now, Zela, just relax… and let things come naturally to you, alright?
:ZelaSB: Right…
>>
No. 762100 ID: 65a774
File 148037706936.png - (83.00KB , 686x526 , 60.png )
762100

(Warning, very NSFW image.)
>>
No. 762101 ID: 65a774
File 148037707854.png - (56.33KB , 686x526 , 61.png )
762101

(Warning, very NSFW image… again.)

And now you know the drawback of having larger partners. Zela, as soon as she got lost in her own lust, easily overpowered you and took charge… which make pulling out in time more difficult.

:ZelaSB: *Ah* oh gosh *Ah* *Ah* *Ah* nnggg *Ah* *Ah*
:KronosSB: G-GODS I… I’m almost… nngg… Zela… g-get…
:ZelaSB: *Ah* KRONOS *Ah* *Ah* OH GODS! *Ah*
:KronosSB: I-I need t-to... pull o-out… Z-Zela… p-pleaMMMFF!
:ZelaSB: MMFF!! *AH!* Oh… oh… oh gosh…
:KronosSB: …gods…



:BriannahSB: …really, I’m gone for two hours and you’re already plowing the painter? And you complain that I think too much about sex!
:KronosSB: BRI!?
:ZelaSB: W-W-WHAT!?
:BriannahSB: Hrrn? I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
>>
No. 762104 ID: 398fe1

>>762101
Um, well, you were just finishing up I suppose. Reassure Zela if she starts freaking out. (also don't worry too much about coming inside, you probably didn't get her pregnant, as she had that charm of hers. Worst case scenario you can publicly deny that they are your children, for obvious reasons, but secretly pay her child support or whatever)

Kronos, do you feel better now? Briannah's ass is supposed to be quite available for you tonight, regardless.
>>
No. 762108 ID: 8fcc08

Do you still have favors you can call in? If so, use one to make Bri kiss Zela and make it a threesome.
>>
No. 762146 ID: 188fe3

>Hey! Pink is a fabulous color! Don’t diss the pink duds!
It's not even a long one that covers your legs you prancing lala homo man. There's supposed to be some kind of distinction between 'his and hers'.
>And you complain that I think too much about sex!
I've been on a dose of fertility drugs for someone twice my weight, and I got cock-blocked three times, not counting the trial! My testicles felt like they were about to split like melons!
> BRI!?
I can't imagine you're still surprised at her popping in at times like these.
> Hrrn? I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
Hell no, not again! If you want some you can get some, but I'm not quitting if we get invaded!
>>
No. 762147 ID: 47160d

huh, the birds have human dicks who would of guessed. ANd hey man just keep going, Bri will love to watch... and getting a show would distract her if she figures out about the chest
>>
No. 762150 ID: 398fe1

>>762108
Bri isn't attracted to Hivers. She won't be down for that.
>>
No. 762152 ID: 6612fa

>>762101
i bet zella would love to see you get sm dominated by bri...
though with a state of emergency, being tied up might not be the best decision considering intruders could cut you up like a thanksgiving turkey in such a state
>>
No. 762157 ID: 91ee5f

Holy shit! Kaktus actually drew porn in color, instead of the usual silhouette shapes in vaguely sex like positions! O_O
>>
No. 762193 ID: 7d8168

Oh hi honey. Well, normally I'd be able to go more than two hours, but I did overdose myself on virility drugs recently. And it's not like this is a problem or anything, right?
>>
No. 762242 ID: 55ad9c

You'd be shocked that Bri has yet again creeped up on you, except that with the way you and Zela were going at it a full army parade could have marched through here and you wouldn't have noticed. ...Wait. How did Bri get her bathrobe? Aw, geez... She left it in here, didn't she? So it probably went that she came in, saw you two, said nary a word, took her clothes off and put that robe on. And then she watched and waited for either one of you to notice her, or for you two to finish before she piped up.

Tell Bri that she isn't interrupting. You wanted to take a breather for a minute to recover before continuing anyway; Get a glass of water for yourself and the lady and that kind of thing. Then ask Bri if she was watching you two for a bit before she spoke up, and has her feelings on Hivers changed any?

>…really, I’m gone for two hours and you’re already plowing the painter?
Just so Bri doesn't think you sent out for a booty call right after she was called away, tell her that Zela coming here is a continuation of events that were interrupted by the emergency bell right before they started really heating up. You offered her a invitation to come over if she could make it before the curfew dropped. She made it and here we are. Then tell Bri a summary of what happened before with Zela. How you literally ran into her, went to her room and had a lovely conversation over tea, and then asked her what she'd dreamed of doing with a prince there. And then things were starting getting places right before the bell rang. And, to be clear, this is Zela's evening, so she calls what goes and where.

It's a shame that Zela didn't get to see you practice your fellatio skills, but perhaps she'd like to see Briannah demonstrate her masterful skills on you? ...And Zela did want to see you ride Sisah, so how would she feel about you riding Bri's tail instead? Maybe fellating her tail end first, getting it nice and moist. Perhaps watching you and Bri get it on together, you laying on top of her, her tail buried deep in you, your trusts in time with her tail's? Set a new position for that cute pink bow farther up Bri's tail, eh?

You can think of one downside to opening Bri's chest, and that's you have to avoid suggesting using any potions from there. Because right now, you thought of Bri taking a sex swap potion and you performing fellatio on her, then her screwing you up the rear, all as a show for Zela. ...Maybe Bri wouldn't notice if she did open her chest... Urgh... It's so tempting...

>>762157
Yeah, and some of us knew it was coming beforehand. There was a poll link in the questdis where Kaktus asked if he should do full NSFW when applicable and it won. He did mention that there was another poll in the questdis in the spoiler text under the link to the "wish" poll in this thread.

>>762146
>It's not even a long one that covers your legs you prancing lala homo man.
...Watch the language, man. "Homo" is used as a slur, in case you didn't know. I do agree that that bathrobe hemline is way too high, though. It should be low enough that he can walk about without risk of flashing people, front or back. Make it knee length at the least.

>There's supposed to be some kind of distinction between 'his and hers'.
Except there's not as much history of gender differentiation in Risavia, and in the Empire it'd be the guys wearing the "girly" colors, as Belseth's outfit shows. So it's not a hard and fast rule. Now, I'd say he should reconsider wearing pink because I think it doesn't go well against his blue feathers. Maybe Zela could suggest a better complimenting color, given that she's a painter and probably knows color theory. However, pink does look good against Bri's green scales, and would also look good against Zela's green carapace. ...And imagine Bri wearing translucent pink silk lingerie with thigh-high stockings, lacy panties, and, of course, the pink bow on her tail. Ooof!

>>762146
>>762193
>I've been on a dose of fertility drugs for someone twice my weight, and I got cock-blocked three times, not counting the trial! My testicles felt like they were about to split like melons!
>Well, normally I'd be able to go more than two hours, but I did overdose myself on virility drugs recently.
Oh, please don't say anything like this in front of Zela! If she heard this kind of thing, she'd probably start thinking Kronos was just lying to her to get his rocks off and be emotionally crushed. He really does find her cute and interesting and would like to see her more outside the bedroom. The potion just sped things along this way first.

>>762108
Don't spend a favor on that. Remember that Kronos did make Bri promise to not use her favors in a way that involved others, and that implies he wouldn't either. Also, for all Kronos knows, Zela may not be into Sakkilians as much as Bri isn't into Hivers, so that wouldn't be fair to her. ...Though, Kronos probably would like to work out how to go about kissing Zela with her. Does it involve brushing her antenna, intertwining tongues or what?
>>
No. 762278 ID: 5a8de1

I wonder... Did Sisah let her in...? I also thought you, Briannah, were somewhat afraid of hivers, or at least, disgusted... Did You suddenly changed your mind?
>>
No. 762319 ID: 65a774
File 148045458645.png - (61.62KB , 686x526 , 62.png )
762319

(Even more NSFW stuff… wee…)

>huh, the birds have human dicks who would have guessed.
Hey, humans have inferior copies of Vark dicks, not the other way around. After all, their balls aren’t covered with feathery down as ours are… thus, ours are clearly superior.
>Don't worry too much about coming inside, you probably didn't get her pregnant, as she had that charm of hers.
…hopefully… but, you really did try it with Bri and it didn’t work, now did it?
>Worst case scenario you can publicly deny that they are your children, for obvious reasons, but secretly pay her child support or whatever.
You’re not abandoning either Zela or your possible children. You will be there for them if that is the case, even if you have to face the consequences!

>Kronos, do you feel better now?
You just nutted twice, both on and in a cute lady, so yes… yes, you feel wonderful.
>Briannah's ass is supposed to be quite available for you tonight, regardless.
…but the night is still young isn’t it?
>Imagine Bri wearing translucent pink silk lingerie with thigh-high stockings, lacy panties, and, of course, the pink bow on her tail. Ooof!
…Dammit, now you really need to get this thing up to plow your wife as well!


>Reassure Zela if she starts freaking out.
:ZelaSB: Y-your wife- and- I… nggg… I *Ah* …I… just… bluh…
:KronosSB: Hey, calm down, Zela, It’s alright.
:BriannahSB: We’re in a kind of open relationship ‘ere. Though, I would ‘ave ‘oped that we would share whom we plow before doing so in the future, eh?
:ZelaSB: Oh… oh… good… then I’ll just… face plant right here and bllrrrg…
:BriannahSB: …heh, did yah really fuck ‘er that ‘ard, eh? She must ‘ave ‘ad one ‘ell of an orgasm.
:ZelaSB: Bluh…
>Tell Bri that she isn't interrupting. You wanted to take a breather for a minute to recover before continuing anyway.
:BriannahSB: Well, the painter definitely need a breather, no doubt about it… but yah? Seeing ye little soldier standing in attention like that and almost pulsing… yeah, yah definitely don’t need a breather, do yah?
:KronosSB: Well… thinking of you does that to me…
:BriannahSB: Aw, aren’t yah just the sweetest~
>Hey man just keep going, Bri will love to watch...
:BriannahSB: Hey, give the girl some time to recover, yah perv!

>Then ask Bri if she was watching you two for a bit before she spoke up.
:BriannahSB: Only for a few seconds. I’ve ‘eard yah for a while though, as I took the time to clean up a bit and change out of my armor before going into the bedroom. Can’t just stomp in ‘ere wearing just anything, eh?
>and has her feelings on Hivers changed any?
:BriannahSB: Still creepy as fuck with those weird legs and eyes… but I’m kind of fascinated seeing them in action in the bed.
:ZelaSB: …creepy?
:BriannahSB: Nothing personal, miss Zela.
:ZelaSB: Oh… blll…
>Make Bri kiss Zela and make it a threesome.
:ZelaSB: y-you want me to… k-kiss a girl? …how n-naughty… heh… he… ee…e…
:BriannahSB: Kiss? Yeah, no, not going to ‘appen, dove. But I guess I’m intrigued enough to make it a threesome… as long as we both just fuck yah into oblivion and not eachother.

>Tell her that Zela coming here is a continuation of events that were interrupted by the emergency bell right before they started really heating up.
:BrinnahSB: Before the… so you ran to her when yah boyfriend was forced to leave yah ‘anging?
:ZelaSB: B-boyfriend! Mfff! Oh gosh…
:KronosSB: I literally ran into her when I left him, yes… so we began talking over tea and… well… things heated up a bit.
:BriannahSB: Of course they did.
>And, to be clear, this is Zela's evening, so she calls what goes and where.
:BriannahSB: Well then, what does miss Zela desire? Except for burying ye ‘ead in the pillow out of bliss from the afterglow.
:ZelaSB: What I… Oh gosh… I… don’t… um…

>Perhaps watching you and Bri get it on together, you laying on top of her, her tail buried deep in you, your trusts in time with her tail's? Set a new position for that cute pink bow farther up Bri's tail, eh?
:ZelaSB: Oh gosh yes! That sounds hot! I want to see you take her tail! Oh gosh…
:BriannahSB: You heard the lady, love.

[Zela has successfully been bred!]
[Briannah has successfully been bred… again?]
>>
No. 762320 ID: 65a774
File 148045459670.png - (36.97KB , 686x526 , 63.png )
762320

…lying here… in the afterglow… with two beautiful ladies surrounding me… can life get any better?
>>
No. 762321 ID: 65a774
File 148045460731.png - (68.67KB , 686x526 , 64.png )
762321

:XuvSB: Hello, handsome~
:KronosSB: Oh gods fucking damn me…
:XuvSB: So, ready to hold up your end of the bargain and feed me again, love? I’m dying to fulfill your dark desires again~
:KronosSB: Kill me now…
:XuvSB: …if that what y-
:KronosSB: I WAS SPEAKING FIGURATIVLY!
:XuvSB: …oh… either way… FEED ME OR DIE and all that…
>>
No. 762323 ID: 094652

"Sorry, but I'm not going to take a deal whose alternative isn't conditioned with an XOR."

Give her a few seconds of confusion.

"Your magic is out of control. The corruption is leeching off of your lust aura, turning people into murder-@#$%ers. Tone it down, XOR I'll lose the kingdom and stop helping you."
>>
No. 762328 ID: 166842

>>762319
I finally have an understanding and appreciation for how big, strong, and sexy Bri is.
>>762320
Sweet.
>>762321
Not sweet.
>>
No. 762334 ID: 398fe1

>>762321
Tell Xuv you fed her once already in exchange for extending your father's life, why do you have to do it again? Also, there is some kind of soul amalgamate Nightmare in the crypt that's getting stronger at the same time she's getting stronger. Is that really coincidence? Tell her you are worried the Nightmare is getting stronger because you're feeding her, either because it's siphoning off part of her power, intercepting the Desire, or is simply getting stronger because it's a creature of Desire and that's part of her portfolio.

Actually, since Desire is part of her portfolio, can she do anything about the Nightmare directly? Maybe she could capture and feed off it, even.
>>
No. 762394 ID: f562b1

>FEED ME OR DIE and all that…
"If it's going to be the first option I do request that the previous rule is actually kept.
Just makes it that much more disturbing that it was something to get lost in and drives me to the latter option"

>Your magic is out of control.
Don't even imply it's her magic. Not to her directly, anyways. Maybe Kronos could ask if his body is unable to properly hold it, or suggest that something else is leaking magic (Maybe one of the other gods (she's sure they're living) is letting loose).
>>
No. 762403 ID: 3a6bfc

Yeah, I don't recall striking a second bargain.
>>
No. 762407 ID: 1ce8ec

>>762321
haha, not happening.
Anyway before she starts rambling tell her the shit you've seen and theorise about the catacombs and the archbishop's plans.
>>
No. 762621 ID: 55ad9c

Remember what happened last time Xuv came to you in your dreams and watch what you say to her, and the tone you say it in. You don't want to find out how much pain she can inflict on you here without actually killing you. Don't flat out deny her, but don't give in either. Get her talking. After all, time doesn't pass here, so there's no big rush, right? So would Xuv be so kind as to permit some conversation beforehand? And wiggle out of her grasp, or if you can't then at least up into a sitting position. Really, does Xuv have to cling to you like this? Is there anywhere you can even run to in here she can't find you?

Ask Xuv what would feed her, and how much power she derives from it. Is it just deep, dark sexual desires that she can only feed on, or is it just her taste preference and she can feed on other sexual desires? Or maybe other desires besides sexual ones? Or what about other strong emotions? You're wondering if this is the only way her and the other gods drew power or if there was another source that was their primary one. Like, was it they enjoyed the "taste" of that which was in line with their aspects. And was there a god who fed on nightmares and terror?

Xuv said before she had others who would do her will if she killed you, so ask who else she got and how. The only people you know she's contacted other than you are Briannah and Tim, in his dreams. And you have her ritual locked up, you think, so nobody else summoned her, so how did she get them on board?

Tell Xuv that you think that something else is drawing on and using at least some part of her divine power without her realizing it. And when she scoffs ask her how long she was drained and totally powerless, and point out that something could have seeped into her mind without her sensing it then, since she had no power to detect it. Your guess is it's all the souls that are trapped in the Soul Kiln. They congealed together in a tar-like black morass of howling despair and rage and seeped through the cracks of the Kiln into Xuv's body where it is trapped. And without the Soul Kiln's flame burning off the soul's magic, some of that power collected in the broken Kiln as well, soaking them in it. And then the Temple found the Soul Kiln and started throwing more in, either in living or dead bodies, making it bigger.

But whether it's the trapped Kiln souls or not, you're pretty sure something has got its claws into Xuv. Tell her about your mage friend Tim trying to summon her last night, and how he got knocked out and ended up in a nightmare. A nightmare where he ran through tunnels that sounded a lot like the Soul Kiln's, chased by a horrific entity and fearing for his life. A entity that wasn't shaped like Xuv. It looked like a twisted Vark and screamed with a thousand horrid voices.

Then tell Xuv the memories you heard when you touched the "newborn" earth elemental. The memories you can only presume came from that earth elemental's progenitor. She knows her fellow gods are dead, doesn't she? She sensed it. Sensed it because she's the damn goddess of death. Can she just admit it to herself that they're gone? That Illasia is dead and so seeking vengeance on her is pointless.

Tell Xuv of the visions you've had of the Nightmare. Of the one at the trial, and at dinner with Belseth, and the terribly real one in the ally beneath his bathroom window. This Nightmare has grown in power and boldness along with the power Xuv has, which you believe means it's linked to her. Karas And it's looking to take over the Archbishop's plan to raise Belseth and take the dead Five's power for itself. And from that, plunge the world into eternal nightmare and suffering.

Tell Xuv of the times she seemed to "black out" and not remember what she was doing. The dream yesterday, and especially at the trial when she said she was also down on the floor before Kira, watching with a thousand eyes and screaming with a thousand mouthes, and also looking through six eyes at the royal doorway. And then she said it was another "lucid dream" and it was like she woke up and didn't remember. That was this Nightmare being. The "thousand eye" view from the trial floor was because it had possessed Karas wholly, and she was seeing through her link with it.

Ask Xuv where she got the power to reach out from her prison and contact you as you lay upon the royal crypt floor, let alone do what she did to you. How could she have gathered any power if she was imprisoned like she was? With nobody worshiping her, summoning her, where could it come from, other than from someone or something else connected to her?

Bottom line, you believe giving her power will give this mad nightmare entity power as well. Maybe not even equal power if it draws power out of her. And with the way you think its in her mind, the more power it has the more it can warp her mind, to take more control. And that once it has enough, it will be all that's left and Xuv's personality will be gone, replaced by whatever it is. Does Xuv want to give this upstart leech her power?

Ask Xuv if any other gods were imprisoned within the Soul Kiln before she was. Any defeated gods cast down into the depths or the like? Ones that may still be alive and trying to get out as well.

"FEED ME OR DIE and all that?" "And all that?" Rather odd of her to say that. Does it sound like Xuv isn't feeling into it? Like she's going through the motions?

Remember that Briannah said to try and call her into your dream to aid you if Xuv invaded again. If Xuv gets real threatening, call out for Bri and will her in here with all your focus. Just also remember that it may put Bri in danger from Xuv too if you do, and that Bri may not be able to do anything to stop Xuv either.
>>
No. 762686 ID: 55ad9c

Also say that you believe the Nightmare would take for itself any route of escape that Xuv is wishing or working for. She'll remain trapped in some way or another and it would be free to wreak havock on the world.

Also, did Bri wear a contraception charm when you laid with her? I didn't see one on her. You better hope you two didn't conceive, since Xuv is still alive.
>>
No. 762691 ID: 65a774
File 148053144252.png - (33.27KB , 686x526 , 65.png )
762691

>I finally have an understanding and appreciation for how big, strong, and sexy Bri is.
Oh gods, you wish she was here right now instead of… this monstrosity.
>Remember what happened last time Xuv came to you in your dreams and watch what you say to her, and the tone you say it in. You don't want to find out how much pain she can inflict on you here without actually killing you.
You’ll watch what you tell her, yes…
>Remember that Briannah said to try and call her into your dream to aid you if Xuv invaded again.
But will she be able to even hurt Xuv? Is it worth the risk? What if Bri is the one that will… no, you can’t think like that…
>Also, did Bri wear a contraception charm when you laid with her? I didn't see one on her.
...she didn’t...


>Does Xuv have to cling to you like this? Is there anywhere you can even run to in here she can't find you?
:XuvSB: I need you close so I CAN FEED!
>I don't recall striking a second bargain.
:XuvSB: Second barging? What second bargain?
>Tell Xuv you fed her once already in exchange for extending your father's life, why do you have to do it again?
:XuvSB: The bargain was for you to feed me… and if you did, I would protect those that you care for. If you don’t feed me, they will die a painful death, writhing in agony and despair.
>Ask Xuv what would feed her, and how much power she derives from it.
:XuvSB: Desires… souls… mmm… yes, I can feel it… there is… a hiver gal next to you? She smells delicious… so freshly spoiled… FEED HER TO ME!
:KronosSB: W-what!? No!
:XuvSB: Such desire to protect… mmm… don’t you worry… after I consume you, I’ll feast upon her innocent so you two can be together forever inside of me!
:KronosSB: THIS WASN’T PART OF ANY DEAL WE’VE MADE!
:XuvSB: But it will be… IF YOU DON’T FEED ME ALREADY! ARGH!!
>Maybe other desires besides sexual ones? Or what about other strong emotions?
:XuvSB: FEAR, HATRED AND LUST… you mortals are defined by them. You, on the other hand, your lust are what I want, your desires… the deep ones… the wrong ones… those that are twisted… and make you hate yourself, fear yourself. Oh yes, Lust, fear and hatred…all in one little act… so good…
>And was there a god who fed on nightmares and terror?
:XuvSB: I AM THE GOD OF DREAMS! NIGHTMARES ARE MY REALM TO CONSUME YOUR BEINGS!

>Tell Xuv that you think that something else is drawing on and using at least some part of her divine power without her realizing it.
:XuvSB: HOW DARE IT! How dare it even come up with the concept! If this is true, I will find it…
>Tell her about your mage friend Tim trying to summon her last night, and how he got knocked out and ended up in a nightmare.
:XuvSB: Dreams are my realm, my domain! I AM THE ONE WHO FEAST UPON SOULS IN THE NIGHT!
>Actually, since Desire is part of her portfolio, can she do anything about the Nightmare directly? Maybe she could capture and feed off it, even.
:XuvSB: Capture it!? Feed off it!? I WILL CONSUME IT WHOLE! It will suffer for eternity and I torment it inside me like the rest that dare to defy me! THEY WILL SUFFER! THEY WILL PAY!

>Xuv said before she had others who would do her will if she killed you, so ask who-
>>
No. 762692 ID: 65a774
File 148053145293.png - (37.91KB , 686x526 , 66.png )
762692

Suddenly, all you can feel is the cold darkness of nothingness, as your very being is torn asunder. Just as the old man before, Xuv is slowly ripping your soul from your body. For a moment, all you know is nothingness, as your very existence is on the edge, before she let go of your spirit. Then, only pain remains…
>>
No. 762693 ID: 65a774
File 148053146353.png - (33.64KB , 686x526 , 67.png )
762693

:XuvSB: Ahh… such terror… so much hate… delicious.
:KronosSB: Bluh…?
:XuvSB: Ngg, dammit, you stink of desires! You’re driving me crazy! No more questions, no more talk! FEED ME DAMMIT! FEED ME DESIRES, OR I’ll FEAST ON YOUR SOUL! …and the soul of that Hiver as well!
:KronoSB: N-no… p-please… there got t-to… be…
:XuvSB: …No, there is not. Do not try to bargain with me, mortal. I am the beginning and the end. The Dreamweaver and the waking nightmare. I create nations and sunder the thrones of gods with but a thought. I am DEATH! I AM DESIRE! I. AM. XUV. GOD OF ALL! GOD OF CREATION! GOD OF GODS! So what, little man, can you hope to do for me but be a meal!? There is nothing, NOTHING, you can hope to accomplish that I can’t do myself. There is nothing you can offer me, nothing but your soul or desires! SO FEED ME OR BE CONSUMED!
:KronosSB: Urgh…
:XuvSB: …but fine, I will humor you, mortal. You may have one chance to come up with something to offer me that I cannot do myself… but if you try and fail, I WILL CONSUME YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW! So, what will it be… take the risk? Or just feed me your most hated, darkest desires?
>>
No. 762694 ID: 398fe1

>>762693
You can kill her. Consume her. You know she wants that. Tell her you will delve into the crypt below this palace and find her, then give her the end she desires.
>>
No. 762695 ID: 595d54

You know what, I'm sick of dealing with Xuv's shit and curious what she can actually do instead of being all vague and shit. Just refuse.
>>
No. 762700 ID: ff1f02

>You may have one chance to come up with something to offer me that I cannot do myself…
Go a full conversation without a megalomanical rant?
Feel the sun's rays on my face?

Oh right, what I can do for you that you can't you yourself.

Well, if I die, you won't get that kid you asked for. Even if you just did, if I die, the geopolitical situation will go to shit and the chances of Bri bringing the child to term will approach zero, between the invading armies and the assassins and the archbishop's plan to replace you, plus whatever danger required the Queen placing a curfew just now. Do you even have other contacts on the surface? Tim's destroyed all the copies of your summoning ritual he could get his hands on, and the ones I gave the archbishop are fake.
>>
No. 762708 ID: e05680