[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 768999)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 148307772421.png - (200.21KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
768999 No. 768999 ID: 05758b

CHAPTER 1 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/692327.html
CHAPTER 2 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/696969.html
CHAPTER 3 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/715522.html
CHAPTER 4 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/727645.html
CHAPTER 5 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/736166.html
CHAPTER 6 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/743488.html
CHAPTER 7 :: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/754011.html
CHAPTER 8 :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/759736.html


WIKI :: http://tgchan.org/wiki/A_Little_Town_Called_Coxwette
DISCUSSION :: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/103517.html

It’s still the weekend, maybe. You have spent innumerable hours slowly encroaching upon a small light at the end of a long tunnel. The darkness enveloping your body has gradually blossomed into shapes and fractal patterns of infuriating complexity and detail. You are surrounding by familiar minds, all floating around in the same blissful confusion.

Your ears are filled with pleasant crackling, like a fire in a peaceful living room. Small holes have appeared in your vision, revealing nothing behind them. Not black or white, just nothing. A calming figure is standing inside of you.
Expand all images
>>
No. 769000 ID: 05758b
File 148307775385.png - (49.15KB , 500x500 , 2.png )
769000

You find it difficult to move, let alone stand. The world has become breathtaking and mysterious beyond your comprehension. You have just now realized that your eyes have been closed, so you open them.
>>
No. 769001 ID: 05758b
File 148307777810.png - (164.36KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
769001

The Plath living room has come into view. There is someone standing over you, but you can’t tell if they are real. She is concerned, and her worry has turned the house black. It is constantly changing and shifting. This is what worry does.

You: “Who’s”

$$I%*%T()S(((($_$))))**=1=**R^_)A(_^M%@1O1@%N!!_A_!!

You: “What… I…”

^=_C_=^H$)($U!**#**!C)()(K-__+__-?

__+__P@@1@@L&^&E_+_+_A#!!#S^^&^^E

She is frantic! Her voice sounds grating and mechanical! You need to concentrate to understand.

a) Concentrate as hard as you can
b) Look into her eyes
c) Scream for help
d) >_
>>
No. 769004 ID: 595d54

>>769001
A
>>
No. 769005 ID: 9145ba

B. So many new experiences to try! Let the worry fade away, to be replaced by the next.

You would like to meet Susanna while the concoction still has an effect.
>>
No. 769008 ID: 0b4dd7

>>769001
whip out your dick. if your first head isn't working maybe your second head and pull double duty.
>>
No. 769014 ID: efa855

A.
>>
No. 769015 ID: 952ab0

May as well keep on diving in with both feet at this point.
[B]
>>
No. 769016 ID: 3373e2

A and use your D
>>
No. 769018 ID: 01134a

>>769001
A
>>
No. 769020 ID: 398fe1

>>769001
D, give a thumbs up.
>>
No. 769026 ID: 3abd97

>>769001
A. And D, take her hand, so you show that you understand she's talking to you.
>>
No. 769028 ID: 91ee5f

>>769001
And now, translations:

>$$I%*%T()S(((($_$))))**=1=**R^_)A(_^M%@1O1@%N!!_A_!!
It's Ramona

>^=_C_=^H$)($U!**#**!C)()(K-__+__-?
Chuck

>__+__P@@1@@L&^&E_+_+_A#!!#S^^&^^E
Please
>>
No. 769032 ID: e66267

D> look at her directly and let her know (through words or just feeling it out loud) that you are fine but confused, and that worrying isn't necessary (and hard to see).
>>
No. 769036 ID: 180f83

D: close your eyes and dream. dream about Marcie.
>>
No. 769038 ID: eb3cf7

B. Feel her.
>>
No. 769049 ID: 9f3729

>>769028
oh fuck, good catch
Get up chuck, there's PROBLEMS afoot!
>>
No. 769050 ID: 0a5e2c

A.
Ooops! Too much for ya, Chuck? Shit, you things are so fragile. You're still weak; we'll have to...take it slower, build your strength.
>>
No. 769081 ID: 8111b6

Advise of how it's some good shit, yo.

Better concentrate at least a little. Not too much, though, because this buzz is nice.
>>
No. 769086 ID: 9b8420

>>769001
A.
do not look into her eyes, we can't control this shit yet.
pull yourself together man. try figure this shit out. to translate it to normal.
>>
No. 769093 ID: 8963ff

>>769001
First, A. Second, D: Trying to touch Ramona's face, as a sign you can hear her at least. Lastly, just in case, C like crazy.
>>
No. 769095 ID: 790549

A) try to get yourself more aware of your surroundings and not just the strange vibes she's shooting off. Do not look her in the eye until we get the hang of this first.
>>
No. 769122 ID: 350a50

A
>>
No. 769126 ID: 05758b
File 148312123105.png - (349.49KB , 500x500 , 4.png )
769126

You concentrate to the best of your ability and climb onto your feet. Looking out over the Plath House living room, you see a smattering of moving patterns and grotesquely morphing shapes. You have never felt less in control, but the earth feels solid and still beneath your feet even amid your changing surroundings. You can’t help but moan and laugh, because it feels like you are having a continuous orgasm.

Breaking concentration for even a moment causes the patterns to intensify, tossing the obstacles and depth of the room into disorienting ambiguity.
>>
No. 769127 ID: 05758b
File 148312125792.png - (197.50KB , 500x500 , 5.png )
769127

The same figure, or what you assume to be the same one, approaches you. Her voice is warm and calm now, soothing the intensity and chaos. You can hear her speaking over the crackling, though her skin is covered in slithering, pulsating veins. You focus acutely and her words take some kind of shape.

“A╦r╦e yτ⌡o◘u o╬k?”

You nod.

“♦P∩L╒E▌A∩▬S»E”

“SAY SOMETHING”

You attempt to respond, but it causes your concentration to break. Ramona’s speech fades back into incomprehensible, squeaking static.
>>
No. 769128 ID: 0555b9

Say the first thing that comes to mind.

"You have the finest ass in five dimensions."
>>
No. 769129 ID: 595d54

>>769128
Works.
>>
No. 769130 ID: 6fd52c

Describe what you see out loud
>>
No. 769131 ID: 398fe1

>>769127
Try to describe what you're seeing and feeling. If talking doesn't work, try Speech. Try looking into her eyes.
>>
No. 769133 ID: 3abd97

>>769128
Yes.

>>769131
Let's avoid that. We've seen the effect Susana can have on people even unintentionally- and she at least has some idea what she's doing. We don't need Chuck mind-fucking people over.

...actually wait, would speech even work on her if she's loaded up on reveyee? Worrying about fucking her up might be unfounded, but it might have no effect, or fuck us up further running into that stuff.
>>
No. 769134 ID: e136ae

Attempt cheesie pick-up line. This is her best confirmation you are OK.
>>
No. 769135 ID: e136ae

Oh! Do finger-guns with a wink. That will also clearly indicate you are fine and requires no words.
>>
No. 769136 ID: 595d54

If you successfully establish that you're fine, you should probably tell her you literally can't talk and listen at the same time.
>>
No. 769138 ID: 790549

You're concentrating on too many things. Take a seat and try to concentrate and speak again.
>>
No. 769151 ID: 3e182c

Focus on her. Only her. Look into her eyes. Don't speak. Let her see.
>>
No. 769156 ID: 180f83

Focus only on speaking. Specifically:
>>769128
>>
No. 769170 ID: a8bc5c

Ask for paper and pencil.
>>
No. 769293 ID: b88e47

Finger guns.
>>
No. 769302 ID: 8a204b

"My God. It's full of stars."
>>
No. 769305 ID: 9cdcfd

Can we talk?
Shake your head if we can't.

If not do >>769128 with >>769135
>>
No. 769325 ID: 05758b
File 148320763756.png - (178.55KB , 500x500 , 6.png )
769325

With some concentration, you are able to assess the shapes of Ramona and Sally.

You: “Baby your ass looks so fine in five dimensions.”

They look at one another in confusion. You are looking between the two of them, but they are both looking at you. You…

a) Make eye contact with Ramona
b) Make eye contact with Sally
c) Do not make eye contact with either of them
d) Leave the Plath House
>>
No. 769327 ID: 595d54

C.

"For real though I'm tripping balls here, I can't hear anything if I try to talk."
>>
No. 769328 ID: 2f3427

A. Make a connection, baby.
>>
No. 769329 ID: dd0192

>>769325
ok. ok. we can do this. go to susanna, she'll know what to do. she can help us understand wtf we're seeing (maybe).
NO looking in normal people's eyes. you'll fuck something up.

tell them "yeah this was a mistake, i'm gonna see susanna".

c+d, please.
>>
No. 769330 ID: 7b7ab3

C.
This is a dangerous thing Chuck is using. There's no telling what kind of damage he could do with it. We need the snayor to teach him.
>>
No. 769331 ID: 15a025

>>769325
C+D
So to the snayor for help.
>>
No. 769332 ID: 790549

Leaving the Plath house sounds like it is both the best and worst idea ever. Let's go with C though. We should just sit tight things are starting to look better which is a good sign.
>>
No. 769334 ID: dd0192

>>769332
the world literally looks like a bunxh of red yarn, how is this a good sign
>>
No. 769336 ID: 680329

>>769325
C & D. Go straight to the Snayor, and avoid eye contact with ANYONE along the way.
>>
No. 769337 ID: 790549

>>769334
Because now people have clear silhouettes to them compared to even a few minutes ago. It's not great, but it is improving. We can't even perceive people and inanimate objects at the same time right now, so I'm not sure how anyone expects us to navigate the town.
>>
No. 769339 ID: 8a204b

>>769325
Begin acting like a snake. Maybe they'll figure it out that it means they should take you to Susanna.
>>
No. 769340 ID: d4516a

>>769325
C+D. Keep headed towards Snayor. If you don't get any better by the time you reach her, then go ask her help.

If you do get better, however, go to Rachel instead.
>>
No. 769341 ID: 180f83

C+D. Ask them to take you to town hall to see Sophie (and snayor, but lets keep that to ourself)
>>
No. 769344 ID: 398fe1

>>769325
A!
>>
No. 769345 ID: efa855

A
>>
No. 769347 ID: 1fbb52

>>769327
>>769339
>>769341
Minus the "acting like a snake" bit, this. Tell them you're fucked off your face but you think it's working, have them take you to town hall. Do avoid eye contact because you risk causing some rather stressful shit for whoever gets involved.
>>
No. 769353 ID: 9cdcfd

>>769327
+ D

I seriously doubt we can navigate in this condition.
"I have to go to the town hall, can you help?"
>>
No. 769356 ID: 3e182c

>>769336
This
>>
No. 769358 ID: 91ee5f

>>769353
This.
>>
No. 769402 ID: a8b64f

>>769325
aren't sally and ramoma both still on that anti carnal stuff?

That probably gonna fuck with us
>>
No. 769432 ID: 688206

let's go with C.
>>
No. 769438 ID: 350a50

>>769341
This.

It's dangerous to go alone.
>>
No. 769439 ID: 64f88a

"I'm not entirely sure this isn't just a really bad trip..."
>>
No. 769442 ID: 9145ba

C + D. You may want to ask Sally for help navigating to the snayor's.
>>
No. 769452 ID: e136ae

>>769328
I think we should try to make eye contact with Ramona. If she can understand things from Susanna's point of view better they might be able to work together easier and figure out how to fix this mess.
>>
No. 769496 ID: b8d5aa

A. lock eyes with ramona. how else will you get the scoop on what's really going on with the plaths and the snayor?
>>
No. 769506 ID: 005d0c

B

One of them should take some Revee or whatever it's called.
>>
No. 769528 ID: f562b1

A. Ramona would have more protection against untrained Speech. It's important to get in some practice while you can, you don't want to pull a Susan and accidentally force yourself on somebody. That ain't Chuck.
>>
No. 769529 ID: e66267

A
>>
No. 769531 ID: 9f3729

>>769506
Oh shit YEAH LETS TRY TAKING SOME OF THAT
>>
No. 769538 ID: ea2f8b

>>769531
I'm pretty sure that would actually kill Chuck.
>>
No. 769543 ID: 8cb228

"Could one of you choose to look me in the eye. You know. To test the thing? The other can break the eye contact between us if anything gets too weird."
>>
No. 769547 ID: 05758b
File 148329614780.png - (166.78KB , 500x500 , 7.png )
769547

You tell Ramona that you want to go to city hall. You can’t really interpret yourself that well, so you yell as loud as you can. This startles Ramona, and the world around morphs to a writhing mass of red worms, curled together into a tight mound so as to form one single, massive colonial organism.

Ramona:


I H%))((%A#**#V@!%%!@E^$^$^N!)(!T

T^*^*^A(##)K&*_*&E=!=N

A~()~N%**%Y

R#*(*#E@@_-_@@V!#()#!E%-%Y#*#E$@@$E

>>
No. 769556 ID: f562b1

>I haven't taken any reveyee
Oh shoot, throw your arms over your own eyes. Give her a few seconds before you reveal your eyes again, but look away so that they would have to engage eye contact themselves.
>>
No. 769558 ID: 398fe1

>>769547
Sounds like an invitation to me. Look into her eyes.
>>
No. 769567 ID: 8963ff

>>769547
COVER YER EYES, QUICK!!
>>
No. 769568 ID: 3abd97

Cover your eyes and speak very slowly and carefully:

"That was dumb."
>>
No. 769570 ID: d4516a

>>769547
Close your eyes. Ask her to just lead you there and drop you off, then go back home and wait.
>>
No. 769577 ID: e66267

Don't close your eyes, look straight where hers should be. If ms snayor was telling the truth about carnal speech you should be able to tell her what's happening to you better than normal words just by locking eyes and trying.
>>
No. 769585 ID: 180f83

It looks like her back is turned from us. Is she talking to someone?
>>
No. 769595 ID: e136ae

Don't close your damn eyes, this is the whole point. We need to understand what's going on, and we've already done this with Susanna. Give it a shot with Ramona, it should result in some ultimate clarity.
>>
No. 769599 ID: 05758b
File 148330687187.png - (81.59KB , 500x500 , 8.png )
769599

You attempt again to concentrate as hard as possible, and the result fills you with terror and fascination. The image of Ramona standing before you becomes strikingly sharp and clear. Her fur crawls with complex ruts and geometric deformations. There is a sheen of oily rainbow covering her, and her figure is traced by grotesque greeble that rises and falls as if breathing. A few eyes open and close on the sides of her face, all looking the same direction. You seem to see a second face appear there, but it disappears when you think about it.

Ramona: “I’m not worried about you. I’m worried about the mayor.”
>>
No. 769600 ID: e136ae

Don't run off to City Hall. Let's do some experimentation without Susanna's influence first. She knows things from a very specific viewpoint and she's demonstrated she lacks the social skills to adapt without assistance.

Let's just have a chat with Ramona, and see where this goes. More importantly, we might get some valuable feedback linking up with some of the bloodline who started this mess.
>>
No. 769603 ID: 3abd97

>>769599
Maybe if we've successfully focused in on her, talking to her will be easier.

"I'm worried about me. She at least has some idea what she's doing, I could mess you up by accident with scary speech stuff."
>>
No. 769604 ID: a021a4

>>769599
well i'm worried about me. i might fuck someone brain up by accident.
this is important.
get me to susanna.
>>
No. 769607 ID: 180f83

Stay. It seems like you are getting a grip of things now. Tell her what you just experienced.
>>
No. 769608 ID: 96c896

>>769599
Look into her eyes already.
>>
No. 769613 ID: bd9dcf

Ask for her consent to look you in the eyes so you can get a handle on this stuff, already.
>>
No. 769615 ID: 180f83

If we are looking in her eyes, ask her for permission first and what you think might happen when you try it out.
>>
No. 769655 ID: 350a50

>>769615
this
>>
No. 769657 ID: 91ee5f

>>769603
This.
>>
No. 769689 ID: 9145ba

Ask her to look into your eyes, but don't shout that like some psycho.
You don't want to harm her, the snayor doesn't want to harm her. Still, taking some reveyee is a good idea, so we can get a look at its effects on the supernatural plane.
>>
No. 769691 ID: 2120ee

>>769599
Oh shit, you're seeing that ghost lady interposed with Ramona!

Try looking through Ramona.
>>
No. 769710 ID: 6bed3c

>>769599
Should we ask about that purple thing in Ram9na's neck?
>>
No. 769717 ID: 05758b
File 148333383046.png - (41.36KB , 500x500 , 9.png )
769717

You are deeply unsettled by Ramona’s appearance, along with the general appearance of the world. You don’t know how Susanna can stand to be like this all the time. You should decide now.

a) go to the snayor
b) eye contact with Ramona
>>
No. 769718 ID: 14d877

>>769717
a
>>
No. 769719 ID: 8cb228

B, but ASK FIRST.
>>
No. 769720 ID: 2120ee

>>769717
Be bold, bro.
>>
No. 769721 ID: e136ae

B. I think it's more important that we learn what happens.
>>
No. 769722 ID: 180f83

B, only if we ask first. If she disagrees, A.
>>
No. 769723 ID: 15a025

Get permission for B.
>>
No. 769724 ID: 9f3729

Blessed Bubble Butt
>>
No. 769725 ID: 398fe1

>>769717
B.
>>
No. 769727 ID: 595d54

>>769717
b
>>
No. 769731 ID: 9145ba

If it's really going to take a long time, then skip B and go to A.
>>
No. 769741 ID: 91ee5f

A
>>
No. 769746 ID: 005d0c

Alright now I know it's risky and it would be a dick move to use mind control but we could start laying down the foundation of our mother daughter threeway. Somehow get into it like Ramona is teaching Sally how to fuck. I don't know.
>>
No. 769748 ID: 750f88

>>769746
i agree with this idea.
>>
No. 769749 ID: a8bc5c

A. Let's not willingly betray dog mom just for the sake of The Legend.
>>
No. 769750 ID: 180f83

>>769746
>>769748
Isn't that considered rape? I know he's had sex with them before, but would we really feel comfortable having a threesome against their will?
>>
No. 769752 ID: e136ae

We're not voting for mind control, we're voting to try to see the world how Susanna sees it, and to let Ramona experience the speech through someone she trusts.
>>
No. 769755 ID: 3373e2

A
>>
No. 769756 ID: 9145ba

Honestly, why not both? Ramona knows you don't want to hurt her even if you do sometimes unintentionally
>>
No. 769757 ID: 398fe1

>>769746
Let's not! I think having sex separately is better than incestuous group sex.
>>
No. 769758 ID: 05758b
File 148334114346.png - (6.86KB , 500x500 , 10.png )
769758

You express that if Ramona won’t take you to city hall, then she should at least let you try this. As Ramona turns her face toward you, you find it gradually easier to concentrate.

Ramona: “I suppose…”

Ramona: “I’d rather it was you than her.”

You: “I don’t know if…”
>>
No. 769759 ID: 05758b
File 148334117149.png - (10.87KB , 500x500 , 11.png )
769759

You: “How... how how do I tell if it’s-”
>>
No. 769760 ID: 05758b
File 148334118221.png - (2.69KB , 500x500 , 12.png )
769760

You have the sensation of crawling into a warm blanket after being outside in the snow, and you hear nothing but soft crackling. You are teetering on the edge of absolute pleasure - not sexual pleasure, but the complete awakening of your body and mind. One stray thought or feeling will push you over the edge. You feel…


a) sadness
b) love
c) lust
d) pride
>>
No. 769761 ID: 3abd97

>>769760
Pride.
>>
No. 769762 ID: efa855

A might be interesting
>>
No. 769764 ID: e136ae

I'm a romantic, I wanna say B, but for Chuck to be in character it should be A.
>>
No. 769765 ID: e136ae

Before people say C or D is more in character, those are just symptoms because he's trying to fill a void. Chuck truly wants LOVE but he's too afraid, so really SADNESS is probably what rules him.
>>
No. 769766 ID: 180f83

a) sadness
>>
No. 769767 ID: 595d54

Give B a try. Character development exists and we've already seen plenty of Sad Chuck.
>>
No. 769768 ID: e7a4f8

>>769760
A
>>
No. 769769 ID: a8bc5c

A
>>
No. 769770 ID: 9f3729

>>769760
B, because fuck our demons tho
>>
No. 769771 ID: 9145ba

B. You're speaking the language of love, Chuck!
>>
No. 769774 ID: 53a052

A)
>>
No. 769776 ID: 005d0c

B

But like Marcie, not abusive Mom and Dad.
>>
No. 769790 ID: 9cdcfd

What, is A what you want? Do you want A? Because that's how you get a bad trip.

But seriously I'm torn. A might be interesting but its just randomly inflicting suffering on chuck, there is nothing good that can come of it.
If I try and role play, I'm either caught with the idea that chuck will be stuck with his childhood forever, or that he will someday work forward and find something positive.

TL:DR, Go B. Voting A is bad for the sake of more bad.
>>
No. 769791 ID: 0569d3

B
>>
No. 769792 ID: 3373e2

All of the above.
>>
No. 769794 ID: 8cb228

B
>>
No. 769798 ID: 59bd8b

B

I can't see the A option leading to anything good, especially when this is our first time doing this and involving Ramona.
>>
No. 769803 ID: 947ea1

Between Chucks sad life and Ramonas' slowly ending life I'ma go with A.
>>
No. 769806 ID: 3e182c

A.
Maby a hint of b or d but...
A
>>
No. 769808 ID: e66267

B has already won, but why no C? Chuck is the embodiment of C.
>>
No. 769810 ID: f693b6

A
>>
No. 769812 ID: 9027d0

B. Chuck is driven to clust because of asadness, but his Blove for dogmom and marcie is what's driving him right now.
>>
No. 769814 ID: 15a025

B
>>
No. 769821 ID: a788b7

B because sadness is sad and because of the people blatantly votestuffing for A.
>>
No. 769824 ID: 211d83

B
>>
No. 769825 ID: 49f18e

D
>>
No. 769826 ID: e7a4f8

>>769812
This is a good point.

Can I change my vote >>769768 (I think this is the one. Could be the one right next to it) to a mix of A and B?
>>
No. 769828 ID: ea2f8b

B
>>
No. 769846 ID: f6ba27

B
>>
No. 769856 ID: a7dc7f

>>769760
B
>>
No. 769893 ID: 3cbd77

E) Oblivion
>>
No. 769894 ID: e136ae

>>769821

Oh my gosh, people are vote-stuffing? I can't tolerate that. I change mine to B to spite them.
>>
No. 769895 ID: 2c6727

>>769760
a
>>
No. 769906 ID: 91ee5f

>>769893
F) Skyrim
>>
No. 769907 ID: 3e182c

>>769821
There are people vote stuffing A?
Even before you mention it B is still winning hard in the paint.
>>
No. 769908 ID: 9b8c8d

>>769760
B

She's still alive and mostly well. No need to feel sad.
>>
No. 769923 ID: 180f83

Changing my vote to B to spite the votestuffers.

Chuck is feeling the love his mother never truly gave him.
>>
No. 769936 ID: 595d54

>>769907
Many of the A votes are legitimate, but a bunch of the people who posted ">>whatever, A" and nothing else have IDs that don't show up anywhere else in tgchan's history, apparently. Dynamic IPs and new people exist, but consensus seems to be that they can't entirely explain a coincidence like this.
>>
No. 769955 ID: 8963ff

>>769760
B
>>
No. 770006 ID: 350a50

>>769923
This.

B.
>>
No. 770181 ID: 79a07e

>>769760
I have to agree. B.
>>
No. 770215 ID: 8111b6

You feel... high as a kite. Obviously.
Also, this is probably not Chuck's feelings he's feeling. It's Ramona's. She probably feels
...pride for her daughter helping to make the stuff,
...love lingering for the bad boy Chuck,
...and perhaps sadness about dying.

If there's any lust, it's probably from Chuck.
>>
No. 770222 ID: b15da4

>>770215
Ramona's libido isn't dead yet...
>>
No. 770346 ID: 064dbf

B

But also a bit of C.
>>
No. 770379 ID: be084f
File 148350875592.png - (38.92KB , 500x500 , 13.png )
770379

Love? You could swear you've never felt it before, but then again...



You open your eyes to a dying oak forest. The wind is blowing the branches, but there are no leaves. It is a ghastly sight, but the incredible quietude brings you a profound sense of peace. Your body is at rest, and you have a sense of great relief as though a mortal pain has only just come to an end. You hear some slow footsteps approaching you, but you don’t have the strength to stand and look.

“You know, I’ve learned something! That’s right, even I do sometimes.”

“When two people are in love… their souls that were once two? Well, they become one.”

“What becomes of this is a third thing entirely, my friend. It’s something so much greater than either of them put together.” [i]

[i] “Now, I don’t know how you did any of what you did.





“But gosh darn it.”
>>
No. 770380 ID: be084f
File 148350877349.png - (58.09KB , 500x500 , 14.png )
770380

“I’m proud of you.”



“It takes true love to do something like this.”

“The one you left behind, well… I don’t know what’s going to happen to her. I wish I could tell you, but we’ll just have to see.”
>>
No. 770382 ID: 398fe1

>>770380
Harold Pal! Who are you, and what just happened?
>>
No. 770384 ID: a8bc5c

Do you have the strength to glare? It's about time you glared at someone in this town.
>>
No. 770385 ID: 9145ba

"Am I dead? Is Ramona dead?"
>>
No. 770386 ID: e7a4f8

How did we get out here?
Harold Pal?!
>>
No. 770387 ID: 595d54

>>770380
"What can you actually tell me, then? I deserve answers after all this and so does she."
>>
No. 770389 ID: 91ee5f

>>770379
>>770380
Charlemagne isn't up in the corner of these posts, so I'm not even sure if we're in Chuck's body right now. We might be looking through someone else's eyes.
>>
No. 770391 ID: 180f83

The one we left behind. Who? Ramona? Marcie?

......Loraine?
>>
No. 770392 ID: 3e182c

Is this a memory or is he talking to us?
Ask Harold where we left her.
>>
No. 770394 ID: fd5ed0

chuck what the fuck did you do.
>>
No. 770397 ID: 398fe1

Oh shit. Is this one of Nelson's memories?!
>>
No. 770398 ID: efa855

"What is going on? Do you mean Marcie? Ramona?"
>>
No. 770399 ID: 15a025

Dang it Harold! Where have you been all this time?
>>
No. 770404 ID: a788b7

>>770380

o man we're cletus
>>
No. 770412 ID: e136ae

>>770404
"You open your eyes to a dying oak forest."

No, we're Susanna.

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/759736.html#i762861

Susanna: “No. Just no parents. I woke up under a dead oak tree one day and took my very first breath. There weren’t so many people back then.”

We're Susanna waking up for the very first time.

And she may have been two people before then.
>>
No. 770436 ID: a788b7

>>770412

Susanna also, if she is to be believed, never met Harold Pal and only knows of a tortoise from a dream she had when she brought Marcie back.

Looking back it looks like Cletus was mortally wounded and spoke to 'god' in a maple wood not an oak forest, so it probably actually isn't cletus, so it's more likely that this is either Chuck 'waking up' like Susanna as a result of Nelson's Potion or Nelson himself.

or maybe even both
>>
No. 770465 ID: be084f
File 148355880518.png - (46.75KB , 500x500 , 15.png )
770465

The plush maple leaves that had cushioned your fall are no longer there. The fallen log where you set your rifle is gone. This is an entirely different place.



“You left!

“It seems like nothin’ special, but it takes a clever fox to do it I tell you what!!”

“You left somethin’ behind, friend. Your soul!! Your poor soul!! It’s always going to be searchin’ for your body. Rottin’ out here by a tree.”



You: “L…”

You: “Lor…”



“Shhh…”

“Don’t talk, my friend. You’ll never truly rest, I’m sorry t’ say, but you don’t deserve a struggle. Lie down! Be still!”

“Maybe someday when the wind blows the mountains to dust…”

“Some part of you will waft over the old well”


>>
No. 770466 ID: be084f
File 148355881870.png - (42.85KB , 500x500 , 16.png )
770466



“and you’ll be free.”


>>
No. 770467 ID: be084f
File 148355883267.png - (1.65KB , 500x500 , 17.png )
770467

You hear the ticking of a clock.
>>
No. 770468 ID: be084f
File 148355885034.png - (37.25KB , 500x500 , 18.png )
770468

A familiar world full of tiny discomforts fills your senses.
>>
No. 770469 ID: be084f
File 148355885596.png - (40.38KB , 500x500 , 19.png )
770469

>>
No. 770470 ID: 398fe1

>>770469
So it worked. Ramona, what did you see?
>>
No. 770473 ID: 3d2d5f

I... think it's over. What was that like, for you?
>>
No. 770474 ID: e136ae

Holy crap Cletus is Susanna.
>>
No. 770477 ID: 398fe1

>>770474
are you kidding
>>
No. 770480 ID: e136ae

>>770477

Partially. What I mean is Susanna is deeply connected to Cletus somehow.

There's quite the parallel between what happened to Cletus and Susanna. Actually, going by what Harold Pal is saying - "You left" - I'm going to guess that Cletus managed to actually escape Coxwette somehow to fight, but he left his soul behind with Lorraine.

"Your eyes drift shut, and your mind becomes distracted by pleasant thoughts of a night beneath a young oak tree in a little town called Coxwette…"

The oaks were dead in the vision, and the oaks were dead when Susanna awoke.

First thing's first -- we should ask if Ramona saw anything and then we should share our vision. She needs to learn more about this carnal speech so we can eventually all work together as a team.
>>
No. 770481 ID: 97cee0

You should try write down what you saw. Might be like a dream and you'll forget details over time. Ask Ramona if she saw anything.

Let's not jump to conclusions about what this all means. You need to find out more. Once you have everything else down, maybe you should ask Ramona if that was supposed to be permanent or temporary. Do you feel like you could do any of that again?
>>
No. 770489 ID: 9145ba

Are we out of voodoo juice? Aw man, did we waste all our time on Ramona? I don't think it'd be healthy to have a second dose too soon.
>>
No. 770510 ID: 180f83

“Maybe someday when the wind blows the mountains to dust…”

“Some part of you will waft over the old well”

The well leads to the catacombs. Chuck saw a vision of a blue sofa in the well.

Ask if she, or Sally wants to visit the library and search the catacombs.
>>
No. 770527 ID: 91ee5f

>“You left somethin’ behind, friend. Your soul!! Your poor soul!! It’s always going to be searchin’ for your body. Rottin’ out here by a tree.”
>“Some part of you will waft over the old well”
>“and you’ll be free.”
It almost sounds like Chuck is supposed to be the lost soul of Cletus.
>>
No. 770532 ID: 3e182c

I am the spitting image of Cletus.
>>
No. 770536 ID: 350a50

>>770481
This.
>>
No. 770620 ID: ac199c

>>770465
so the catatombs are full of bodyless souls. got it. maybe the warehouse is full of soulless bodies?
>>770469
you need to make another batch.
>>
No. 770638 ID: be084f
File 148360442396.png - (37.25KB , 500x500 , 20.png )
770638

You: “Well, what did you see?”

Ramona: “A…”

Ramona: “Tortoise. Man.”

Ramona: “And a dying man on the ground. He looked kind of like you.”

You have a throbbing headache in the wake of your psychedelic trip. It was highly reminiscent of some of the many drugs that you have done in the past. You are happy that you seemed to have seen the same thing that Ramona saw, or at least snippets of it.

You: “And you said that was the last of that stuff?”

She nods.

You: “You might need to make a bit more of it.”

Ramona: “I suppose, but…”

You: “But… what?”

Ramona: “Well, I could really use a rest. I’ve been running out of steam lately. Sometimes it’s a chore just to get up and walk around.”

Ramona: “I’m really sorry…”

You begin to notice that you are both thirsty and sleepy. Sally seems to have left the room at some point, which doesn't surprise you given that a few hours have passed.
>>
No. 770639 ID: e136ae

>>770638
Let Ramona rest and recover her strength. We've seen all we need to, the rest is up to us to figure out.

I suggest we speak with Susanna, tell her how much we resemble Cletus, get her reflection on the experience, and ask about her boat in a bottle because she's always grasping it when stressed and Davey said she goes on about it at length. She might let us know why it's so special, but if she doesn't let's not press it.

We almost certainly need to investigate the catacombs, and we might be able to convince Susanna to give us permission given the vision we had -- but keep in mind, if she thinks it will put the town at risk she won't and we should respect it for the time being until we have evidence pointing contrary. And right now, all we have is speculation.

Alternatively, we could visit the library and catch up with Naz & Lisa and see what information we can dig up about this Cletus character that we might very well be.
>>
No. 770640 ID: e136ae

OH! And before we do that crap we should probably get something to drink and rest ourselves. We might have additional visions.
>>
No. 770641 ID: 398fe1

>>770638
Tell her you saw the same thing. That was Harold Pal, the person you met when you first arrived in town. He seems to know a lot more than he at first let on. Did she hear what he was saying? That you "left"?

Also the dying man was Cletus. You might be related to him. Harold seemed to be implying you WERE him, but that makes no sense. Maybe Harold is trying to get you to destroy the town.

It's fine if she doesn't make any more of the tonic tonight. Susanna will be pleased to know it works, at least.
>>
No. 770642 ID: 180f83

Is there any way we can contact Naz and Lisa at the library before bed? I'm worried about them.
>>
No. 770646 ID: 9145ba

Dammit. Well, stay hydrated, and get some rest.

Or not. You know, I bet Sally's thirsty too!
>>
No. 770651 ID: 180f83

Maybe keep an eye on Ramona so that she doesn't do anything weird in case she is still in some sort of trance, like Chuck was in after Susana used carnal speech on Chuck and he thought he visited Naz's place for a foursome, or when he visited the plath house when he thought he was at Marcie's after meeting with the mayor.
>>
No. 770655 ID: 9b8c8d

>>770638
Eat, drink, rest. Make gentle love, if she's not so utterly exhausted as to drop dead right now.
>>
No. 770659 ID: 8111b6

Explain Harold, maybe brief explanation of Cletus, but don't keep her from her rest.

Perhaps it's time for a chat with Lorraine? ...potentially among other things, though who knows how that would work.
>>
No. 770667 ID: b15da4

Call the library and see if they've found anything.
>>
No. 770704 ID: 9f3729

>>770700
"well... fuck. Alright, guess we need to think supernatural now. Uhh, would these count more under ghost logic or what? Like what reason do they have for existing, this an unaired grievances deal? The mayor?"
>>
No. 770705 ID: be084f
File 148364387520.png - (41.89KB , 500x500 , 21.png )
770705

You: “The tortoise’s name is Harold Pal. He’s the guy I saw when I first got here.”

Ramona: “Here? You mean to town?”

You nod.

Ramona: “And the dying guy? That was you, right?”

You: “Cletus.”

You: “Lorraine’s husband. I remember it now. All of it…”

You: “I saw Cletus before. I saw him get killed.”

You: “Just go to bed, Ramona. You’re dragging your feet. Please.”

You go to the phone and dial the number to the library: 002. You have no idea if Naz and Lisa are still there, but you know that this will probably ring the phone at Sally’s desk. As it rings, the sounds and visions of the battle run through your head.

Naz: “Hello?”

You: “It’s Chuck.”

Naz: “Oh, what up”

You: “Did you find anything out?”

Naz: “Yeah, but it’s not really… good.”

Naz: “We found a ‘town crier’ report from like… forever ago it looks like. No date, but…”

Naz: “Someone tried to trap those monsters in a cage in the river, and it didn’t work. They just got dragged down into the water and drowned. When they went back to look, they just found an empty cage that was still locked.”
>>
No. 770707 ID: 595d54

>>770700
"...I meant Lorraine's husband."

And that's not good, looks like they can abuse the save-state thing too. Maybe. Fire, then?
>>
No. 770714 ID: 90f3c0

They are spooky ghost monsters. They can probably phase through solid matter, or just teleport back to wherever it is they go when they're not attacking people.

You'll probably need some sort of magic cage to trap them. You could try asking the mayor, but if she knew how to trap them she'd probably have done it already.
>>
No. 770715 ID: 3b3647

>>770705
Mundane-ish mode: Maybe they only respawn if they die? There could be an opening in keeping them sedated and drip-fed...

Magic mode: Yeah, it will definitely take some Susanna/Ramona combined magic to get them. inb4 fusion
>>
No. 770719 ID: 0555b9

Water is kind of their element. Fire's probably out too.

...Concrete. Concrete is nice.
>>
No. 770721 ID: 398fe1

>>770705
Yeah I figured they respawn after dying. I'd say the same thing happens to townsfolk if they die in town.

The plan was to trap them without killing them, I thought. Then again they might just commit suicide somehow to escape. Maybe we should investigate the catacombs first? We'll discuss it in the meeting tomorrow.
>>
No. 770757 ID: e136ae

>>770719
The cage and water thing was a direct hint that concrete won't work. Something brings them back.
>>
No. 770768 ID: 97cee0

Well, let's see. Harold's little speech there implied that love joins souls together. And Nelson talked about what he'd done as something that would preserve what they loved. But he also talked about preserving happiness, which isn't quite the same thing. And... carnal speech seems related to love somehow? Or strong emotion. The intent of what Nelson did was to preserve the things he loved and liked.

I've been wondering if feelings are what tie the town together. Strong emotion, caring about things. Most of the people here don't have anything in the rest of the world they really care about, or they did but they "burned" that connection somehow. Cletus might have been able to leave because he cared for his duty or the cause or whatnot. Maybe Angela would be able to leave? Whereas Sally's dad might have disappeared because no-one here cared about him enough in the right way any more.

Anyway, the monsters. A few possibilities. First, not to kill them. Just trap them, maybe have someone keep an eye on them so they don't do the spooky vanishing thing. One of them did seem to react to the "false witness" comment from Chuck, maybe if we had a theologian or religious philosopher they could be convinced of something, but I don't think we have any of those. Maybe someone could find some passages in scripture about... not being a monster? Or against specific bad things the monsters want to do. Quoting at them might slow them down, at least. It'd be interesting to examine how their religious feelings affect them. Like, have they ever 'worked' on a Sunday or church holiday?

Second, maybe it's your classic improper burial scenario? Don't know what Susanna did with the bodies when she murderized them the first time. Maybe dropping them in a hole and also giving them a funeral would work. Or maybe they need to be interred in holy ground?

Third, Harold implied that if part of Cletus' body was brought to the well, he'd be free. Why? Does he need to be rejoined with Lorraine, and she's down there? But her ghost, presumably her soul, shows up in the Plath house. Is there something special about the well that can undo how people are bound here?

Fourth idea; if people are bound to the town by love or other strong emotion (Nelson might have intended love, but maybe hate or something else works as well for some reason? "Love to hate", maybe?), then maybe the monsters are bound here by something they feel strongly about, or something that feels strongly about them.
>>
No. 770801 ID: a8b64f

>>770768
if supernatural taught me anything, its that salt and fire solve most problems
>>
No. 770811 ID: 180f83

(accidentally deleted my previous post somehow. Sorry. Reposting it here)

Just to make sure it's Naz on the phone, and not that bird thing that mimics voices, ask her something the real Naz would know, like what the first prank she pull on you was
>>
No. 770813 ID: 350a50

>>770811
Good point actually, seconding this.
>>
No. 770825 ID: 9145ba

>>770757
A cage isn't exactly airtight or non-porous. They could have slipped out through the bars, somehow, but a solid block? That remains to be seen.
>>
No. 770834 ID: 3e182c

I think the trick is to capture them "alive" otherwise they respawn.
>>
No. 770873 ID: b8d5aa

we need to go down into the catacombs, but we need to be careful about what might be down there.

maybe we can get what we are after and seal the evil creatures in there forever.
>>
No. 771687 ID: be084f
File 148411022847.png - (53.26KB , 500x500 , 22.png )
771687

You: “So”

You: “Does that mean they can’t be trapped, or that they just can’t be trapped that way?

Naz: “It doesn’t really specify.”

Naz: “I gotta get home, though. I don’t want to leave Geoff completely on his own.”

Naz: “Later.”

She hangs up the phone.
>>
No. 771688 ID: 143250

Deep breaths, Chuck. Deep breaths.

Might be best to go to bed. Maybe dream about Marcie. Your love story together with her is over, but that doesn't mean you can dream up some fan fiction about you and her.
>>
No. 771689 ID: 398fe1

Go to bed. Hope you get visited by Sally.

Alternatively, you can try contacting Lorraine again. Now you know you are somehow connected to Cletus, so perhaps that knowledge will make it easier to reach out to her?
>>
No. 771691 ID: 143250

>>771689
Good idea with visiting Loraine at this point. Lets do that first, then bed.
>>
No. 771696 ID: bb78f2

Well they don't eat, but they need to breathe
Easy, we trap them in concrete up to their necks, and then they'll never escape again.
Or in the catacombs, only a Plath can open that place up.
>>
No. 771702 ID: a788b7

>>771687

Hey chuck remember how you pestered Angela to walk the kids home? Maybe check on Angela.
>>
No. 771708 ID: be084f
File 148411870082.png - (39.41KB , 500x500 , 23.png )
771708

You leave the living room for one of the Plath House’s narrow, creaking staircases. You feel like of groggy and nauseous, the effects of Ramona’s potion still lingering in every part of your body.
>>
No. 771709 ID: be084f
File 148411871373.png - (97.25KB , 500x500 , 24.png )
771709

A shower helps. You yawn and think of the visions you had of Cletus. You feel the need to speak with Lorraine about this, but you don’t know how to go about contacting her.
>>
No. 771711 ID: c441c1

start calling out her name all over the house starting right now while you are taking a shower.
>>
No. 771712 ID: 1ad8a4

>>771709
Just sit in the attic, softly whispering her name.
>>
No. 771713 ID: 08a7af

Maybe get out that letter?
>>
No. 771714 ID: 3e182c

Lorraine been primarily in the attic.... But maybe you could speak with Nelson directly in the Boudoir.

Spend the night in there.
>>
No. 771716 ID: 143250

Sleep in the attic. Don't bother finding her, she'll find you.
>>
No. 771730 ID: e136ae

>>771716
That's a good one, seconding this suggestion.
>>
No. 771734 ID: 9145ba

Bundle up, it'll be drafty in there. Don't want pneumonia catching up with you before Lorraine does.
>>
No. 771758 ID: 350a50

Look in the bathroom mirror and repeat her name three times.
>>
No. 771765 ID: be084f
File 148415860450.png - (32.93KB , 500x500 , 25.png )
771765

Sleeping in the attic is far from the shittiest thing you have done today, so why the hell not? You head for the small staircase to the top floor, but a voice from behind stops you.

Sally: “Feeling better?”

You: “Uh… yeah. I’ll tell you about what happened in the morning.”
>>
No. 771766 ID: be084f
File 148415862816.png - (50.10KB , 500x500 , 26.png )
771766

Sally: “Oh. Well, if you’re going to bed I won’t keep you.”
>>
No. 771767 ID: be084f
File 148415864178.png - (60.56KB , 500x500 , 28.png )
771767

Sally: “But I thought you might want to get some cleaning done.”
>>
No. 771768 ID: 9f3729

>>771767
"Unless you'd rather make a mess"
>>
No. 771769 ID: 350a50

This will hurt Ramona.
>>
No. 771770 ID: d4516a

>>771767
>Maid outfit

Go for it.

We've been pushing this shit to the future far too long.
>>
No. 771774 ID: 143250

Can't get distracted. Your too tired for that.
>>
No. 771775 ID: 49f18e

fuck dog, you've screwed it up with her twice before. You've gotta uphold your legendary status.
>>
No. 771776 ID: 143250

still Standing by my vote of not getting distracted, but if we are going to have fun with Sally, lets do it in the attic.
>>
No. 771777 ID: 4fe424

Put your dick in the dog so your country can be free.
>>
No. 771778 ID: a788b7

>>771767

Do it, chuck.

Try not to make any comments about how Sally's ass is inferior to Ramona's though.
>>
No. 771780 ID: 553ad4

>>771767
PUT IT IN PUP
>>
No. 771783 ID: 9145ba

A different dog has answered the call of Chuck. Do it, man!
>>
No. 771785 ID: a8bc5c

Yeah, this is a Bad Idea. Don't stick it in daughter dog.
>>
No. 771787 ID: 9cdcfd

Oh heck yeah
>>
No. 771788 ID: 398fe1

>>771767
EIGHTEEN
>>
No. 771791 ID: e66267

There are so many levels for why Chuck will not enjoy this. It's like any attempt at fucking Sally is doomed by some malevolent entity.
>>
No. 771792 ID: a523fb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
>>
No. 771793 ID: 595d54

Do it.
>>
No. 771795 ID: 3740b1

Stick it her pooper, if she doesn't stop you it's true love.
>>
No. 771797 ID: d4516a

>>771791
And we should give up and let that entity win? Never, I say!
>>
No. 771799 ID: e3d2b2

>>771767
Don't do it, you have way more important things to worry about.
>>
No. 771813 ID: e5d1fc

Do not do this, there's important shit on the line right now, you're tired, just got out of the shower nice and clean, and thinking about people dead and yet relevant to you and perhaps even Ramona and Sally, and sleeping to see if you can talk to such dead people. You don't think now's the right time, right, Chuck?
>>
No. 771818 ID: 5f2b81

Lewd the pupper!
>>
No. 771841 ID: 315280

Do eet
>>
No. 771867 ID: cbadeb

stick it up her butt.
>>
No. 771868 ID: 390a2b

Remember how much stronger the primal speech was when fucking the snake?

Maybe theres some lingering effects from the speech potion that fucking will be strong enough to bring out. Maybe its even permanent. How coukd we afford NOT to test it.

This is not an additional vote btw, i already suggested fuck dog im posting this from my phone on break
>>
No. 771874 ID: 80459d

Dont, now is a really bad time.
>>
No. 771880 ID: 3e182c

Either way go to the attic. Be it to sleep, fuck, or both.
>>
No. 771900 ID: 920fb2

Fuck her silly
>>
No. 771901 ID: bb78f2

That poor girl wants the D more than you want the V at this point.
You WANT her to bone Geoff or old cop? Those are her options.
Give her the D.
>>
No. 771907 ID: 8111b6

It'll be a nice way to unwind after a stressful day. Just make sure mom doesn't intrude.

...unless she were joining in, but I doubt that fantasy is likely.
>>
No. 771908 ID: 36295c

Fuck sally
>>
No. 772103 ID: 77bf27
File 148433266076.png - (44.18KB , 500x500 , 29.png )
772103

You: “You know, you’re playing with fire coming on that strong with a guy like me.”

You: “Are you sure you can handle it?”

Sally: “Oh yeah. Yes. Defini-

Sally: “Oo!”
>>
No. 772104 ID: 77bf27
File 148433268592.png - (58.22KB , 500x500 , 30.png )
772104



You grab a handful of what little there is to work with back there.

You: “You’re not wearing underwear.”

Sally: “I didn’t think I’d need it…”


>>
No. 772105 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772104
Get rid of towel, lift her against the wall, do the thing.
>>
No. 772106 ID: 143250

Carry her to the attic. Go somewhere more private.
>>
No. 772109 ID: 4fe424

"Correct."

Bone the bitch.
>>
No. 772110 ID: 0555b9

Take it to the couch.
>>
No. 772122 ID: 18c9f5

Take it literally anywhere private.
>>
No. 772125 ID: 3e182c

>>772106
This
>>
No. 772126 ID: fa8f9d

I got a really bad feeling that Ramona is actually waiting in Chucks room. Might be prudent to check first before anything is done
>>
No. 772127 ID: 3877e7

Tell her to lead the way then. Spend entire walk staring at her butt. Hopefully, she'll catch on and put a little extra sway in her step.
>>
No. 772216 ID: cbadeb

take it to her moms room
>>
No. 772220 ID: c441c1

>>772216
DO IT YOU MANWHORE!
>>
No. 772221 ID: b88e47

Anywhere private. Wreck her.
>>
No. 772234 ID: 350a50

Don't do it, it's not too late. At least wait until Ramona is cold in her grave.
>>
No. 772243 ID: 143250

Wait, what if this is an illusion from the aftermath of your carnal speech with Ramona? This seems a little too easy. Pinch yourself or something. Concentrate.
>>
No. 772253 ID: 208ff3

Yeah, this is probably another carnal speech illusion.

ABORT ABORT.
>>
No. 772254 ID: 920fb2

no need to be paranoid,wreck her!
>>
No. 772255 ID: 2120ee

>>772104
Fuck her on the charred deathplace of the bastard who started this all.
>>
No. 772256 ID: a788b7

>>772243

>This is a little too easy

Dude sally is thirstier than a goldfish in death valley. This is not even new information.

Give the poor dog a bone, chuck. Just not right out in the hallway.
>>
No. 772257 ID: e136ae

>>772255
What, Harold Pal's place? I guess we could ask her if she wants to do it in a forest of dead oaks...
>>
No. 772258 ID: 2120ee

>>772257
The chair in the boudoir where whathisface Plath was burnt to death.
>>
No. 772259 ID: 398fe1

>>772258
Nelson.

I don't think Chuck should fuck Sally on top of corpse ash.
>>
No. 772261 ID: e136ae

>>772258
I was being silly.
>>
No. 772281 ID: c8d2b2

>>772253
SO what if it is? Might as well enjoy it to the fullest.
>>
No. 772300 ID: a8bc5c

>>772281
If it is, then we'll probably end up blurting out sally's name while having sexy times with ramona.
>>
No. 772303 ID: 064dbf

Invite her to clean your room to polish your knob.
>>
No. 772327 ID: b8d5aa

make sure sally isn't one of those horrible eldritch monsters taking on the guise of sally again.

or bone an eldritch monster, either works
>>
No. 772329 ID: 15a025

Make sure the cat's got her tongue. It'd suck if Ramona heard you two having fun up there.
>>
No. 772364 ID: d28b53

Maids need to wear underwear, punish the naughty girl.
>>
No. 772458 ID: 77bf27
File 148451634565.png - (45.35KB , 500x500 , 31.png )
772458



You: “Well, you were right about that.”

Sally hops on you and melts like a pat of butter. She isn’t concerned with her own balance, much less yours, so you put a hand on her back to keep her upright as you stumble back to your bedroom.

You: “You gotta be quiet, babe. I left my condoms in-”

You: “Fff-”

As soon as the bedroom door is shut, Sally pulls her century-old uniform over her skinny shoulders and throws it onto the breakfast table. You drop your towel and fiddle through the bedside drawer for a rubber.


>>
No. 772459 ID: 77bf27
File 148451636923.png - (51.47KB , 500x500 , 32.png )
772459



You sit down on the bed and Sally climbs up on your hips. She takes a deep breath and starts to hesitate. She grabs onto your dick, and you feel her cold, sweaty palm through the thin layer of latex.

Sally: “Ok”

Sally: “Is this going to hurt?”

You: “It might a little bit.”

You: “Tell me if it does, and I’ll stop.”

Sally: “Ok. Alright, that’s easy.”

Sally: “So do I just…”



>>
No. 772460 ID: 77bf27
File 148451638366.png - (32.09KB , 500x500 , 33.png )
772460



Sally: “Wow, ok”

Sally: “I’m really nervous all of a sudden.”


>>
No. 772463 ID: b9aa79

It's gotta be her decision. If she's nervous, back off, let her be the one to choose. The one thing ladies don't do is regret sleeping with you. So make sure she's okay before anything else.
>>
No. 772464 ID: 4fe424

Waggle your pingas seductively.
>>
No. 772465 ID: 97cee0

The more nervous a girl is, the more likely it'll hurt. The reason for the fabled "virginal" tightness and more pain is generally more due to the girl unconsciously cramping up due to anxiety, it has nothing to do with physical wear or tear or stretching or whatever.

So it's time to relax this pupper, Chuck. Massages and rubbing and whatever else you can think that loosens someone up.
>>
No. 772479 ID: 6b5176

It's her first time, so definitely start with some foreplay. Get a taste of some 'wet dog'
>>
No. 772482 ID: 143250

Did you lock the door?
>>
No. 772490 ID: 9145ba

It's okay, we can do butt stuff instead. That will make this look so much easier.
>>
No. 772494 ID: 3e182c

Turn her around. Start massaging her neck, shoulders, and back. Ask her why she's nervous, but while she talks start exploring her ears and neck with you mouth. Move slowly down and over her body, arms, legs, and back up again... First with your hands then with your mouth. Work all the muscles, relax and excite her at the same time. By the time you finally reach her pussy, ask her if this is what she wants. She'll know by then.
>>
No. 772497 ID: 398fe1

>>772460
Get her relaxed. Put that tongue to work.
>>
No. 772502 ID: 350a50

>>772463
This.
>>
No. 772518 ID: eb3cf7

"Hey, that's fine. What if I just go down on you, instead? That definitely won't hurt."
>>
No. 772520 ID: 064dbf

Service her Chuck, tease her and then eat her out for a bit. Give her a bit of foreplay to make those nerves melt away.
>>
No. 772528 ID: 01134a

>>772494
i vote for this
>>
No. 772564 ID: 54a7c1

>>772460
Reassure her first, make her comfortable.

And i do mean that in both the "talk to her and make her feel confident/comfortable again" and the good ol' foreplay sense.
>>
No. 772583 ID: 77bf27
File 148454480451.png - (52.58KB , 500x500 , 34.png )
772583



You fold Sally’s waifish legs over your shoulders and start to C H O W D O W N. It doesn’t seem to be calming her much at all, though. Her heels press against your back, and she won’t quit shaking.

Sally: “Oooo… woooaaaah, aaaahhh”

Sally: “OOOOO-”

You: “wait, stop”

You: “What are you doing??”

Sally: “I thought… I’m supposed to moan, right?”

You: “Well sure, but you don’t have to force it like that. I mean, you don’t have to try to do it.”


>>
No. 772585 ID: 9f3729

>>772583
Lettuce take the lead, teach her the ways of the CARNAL EVERYTHING
>>
No. 772587 ID: 398fe1

>>772583
Alright. Looks like this is gonna be one of those virgins. Where they've just watched too much porn and don't know what the fuck is expected from them.

Time to take a little break. First off, tell her that it'd be better if she was a bit quiet anyway since you don't want to wake up Ramona. Then give her a simple explanation of how good sex works. Oh, if she's nervous about screwing up just take charge. You've deflowered people before, right? You should know a comfortable position for it that won't put too much pressure on her to perform.
>>
No. 772591 ID: 77bf27
File 148454743606.png - (37.67KB , 500x500 , 35.png )
772591



You: “Probably best you’re a little quieter than normal with your mom down the hall anyway…”

Sally: “Right. I’ll try to be-”

You: “You gotta just not try.”

Sally: “What?”

You: “Trying will mess you up. Your body knows what to do already, it’s just your headbrain that doesn’t.”

Sally: “That doesn’t make any sense.”

You: “It will.”

You: “You know the basics, right?”

Sally:

Sally: “Of course I do!”

Sally: “I’m not just some… oblivious kid. I’m ready for this.”

Her accent shows through even more when she is flustered.


>>
No. 772594 ID: 9f3729

>>772591
"There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced, you goofball. Don't force yourself into things too fast."
>>
No. 772595 ID: 9f3729

>>772594
"...not without lube, anyways!"
waggle eyebrows furiously
>>
No. 772596 ID: 398fe1

>>772591
Alright then, go with the position she seems to like the most(considering the last two times), with her on top. Just ease her on down onto your dick, encourage her to relax so that it slides in. Once you're all the way in tell her to just wait until it starts feeling good, etc etc.
>>
No. 772632 ID: cbadeb

STICK IT IN HER POOPER
>>
No. 772633 ID: 65317a

Ask her to go down on you again. Give her some pointers as she works seeing she didnt do so well last time.
>>
No. 772636 ID: 6b5176

Tell her the story of your first time. Show her that even you started clueless and awkward.
>>
No. 772652 ID: 143250

>>772636
This.
>>
No. 772654 ID: 77bf27
File 148459117982.png - (17.39KB , 500x467 , 36.png )
772654

>remember your first time
>>
No. 772655 ID: 77bf27
File 148459118937.png - (45.80KB , 500x500 , 37.png )
772655

>>
No. 772656 ID: 77bf27
File 148459120156.png - (43.84KB , 500x500 , 38.png )
772656

N O T H A N K S

Sally:

Sally: “Chuck?”

Sally: “Did I… uh… kill the mood?”

You: “Noo. Nope. Not at all, babe.”

You’ve got to find a way to relax this pupper. Maybe a change of venue?
>>
No. 772657 ID: 9145ba

>>772656
Sorry Chuck, was that too soon?
>>
No. 772658 ID: 143250

Change of venue?

Two options I can think of: the roof, or the attic.
>>
No. 772667 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772656
She didn't kill the mood, but it looks like she got over her own annoyance.

Strike while the iron is hot. Pounce on her immediately. Get her to bed, cuddle, smooch, caress, then make an entry.
>>
No. 772668 ID: 8b4d58

Maybe she'd be more comfortable in her own room?
>>
No. 772678 ID: 4e9c99

>>772667
This. The legend does not back down. The legend learns from his past failures. THE LEGEND. WILL. NOT. FAIL. AGAIN.
>>
No. 772679 ID: 3e182c

I still say attic. It's a new experience for her, might as well do it in an unusual place.
Besides, The environment will distract her from herself.
>>
No. 772685 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772679
Yeah, but the presence of an ancestral ghost might bring an unpredictable and possibly unpleasant twist to this all.
>>
No. 772687 ID: 143250

>>772685
Maybe... Or it could turn into a three way ;)
>>
No. 772689 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772687
That's the absolute best possible scenario, and even in that case Sally will need to share, which might be a bit too much for the first time.

And there are far worse ways it could turn up.
>>
No. 772692 ID: 3e182c

>>772685
That would be interesting tho.
>>
No. 772698 ID: 350a50

>>772657
I guess that thought came unexpectedly.
>>
No. 772700 ID: 3740b1

>>772632
This is the only sane course. When ghost appears also stick it in her ectoplasmic pooper.
>>
No. 772724 ID: 77bf27
File 148460785956.png - (7.58KB , 500x500 , 39.png )
772724

You don’t know if you want to jump on that now or drag her up to the attic.

a) immediate f u ck
b) attic f u c k
>>
No. 772725 ID: 9145ba

A) Honestly the attic is probably not a good place for a first time.
>>
No. 772729 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772724
A), by >>772725 's reasoning. Also it'd take a bit of time to get there and might break the mood a little.

Strike while it's hot.
>>
No. 772730 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772725
>>772729
Also attic probably echoes to the entire fucking house. No way Ramona isn't going to hear you fool around in there.
>>
No. 772735 ID: 143250

Lets do A.

Lets also schedule on our quest log to try and fine Loraine's ghost tomorrow night.
>>
No. 772736 ID: 6b5176

Wow, sorry for dredging that up. Tell her your mind just went somewhere unexpected for a moment and get to A).
>>
No. 772759 ID: 77bf27
File 148461515683.png - (49.03KB , 500x500 , 40.png )
772759



Oh, whatever. Fuck this. She said she was ready, so you give her a hands-on lesson. She’s not as easy to pick up as Naz was, but you pin her against the wall without any trouble. She’s a little surprised at the start, her arms and legs going stiff and fumbling for what to do. As soon as you start kissing her, she is game-on from head to toe. Sally even relaxes just a little bit.

You really try not to be noisy since you know how much noise can carry through these old-ass walls. You squish her bony body against the cold wood and throttle your dick into position.

You: “Deep breath…”

Sally: “Mmhm”

You: “Nice and slow…”

Sally: “Mmmhmmm…”

You start to slide in, and your dick bending tells you right away that she’s still tense. You growl into her ear without thinking, and she starts to shake.

You: “No no, I’m just making noise. You’re doing great. Don’t try hold yourself up, I’ve got you.”

Sally nods. You try again, and it goes a little more smoothly.


>>
No. 772760 ID: 77bf27
File 148461518393.png - (20.61KB , 500x500 , 41.png )
772760



Sally coos, making your spine tingle. You have to resist the urge to go completely animal on her. You start up a nice easy rhythm.

You: “You ok?”

You:

You: “Sally?”

Sally: “Please don’t stop.


>>
No. 772761 ID: 77bf27
File 148461520172.png - (30.24KB , 500x500 , 42.png )
772761



Instructions clear. This all feels so meta. You’re fucking a vagina that came out of a different vagina that you also fucked. You are a multigenerational fucklord.

You’ve been calling yourself that for years but it’s never been true until now. You’re firmly in the middle of this fuck, and you suddenly get into it really hard. Like… really hard. F U C K

You’re not sure why, but it suddenly just got super galactic good. Sally’s body language seems to agree.


>>
No. 772765 ID: 9b8c8d

>>772761
You know the fucktiquette. Make sure she finishes first.
>>
No. 772768 ID: 398fe1

I wonder if this is Cletus and Lorraine right now, not Chuck and Sally.

Fuck her silly.
>>
No. 772769 ID: 8963ff

>>772761
This is only confirming my thoughts that Chuck's relationship with the Plaths are quasi-incestual. Coxette had probably been the ONLY time in his entire life where he had any sort of positive family relationship, being practically adopted by Ramona, and he has officially banged both his adoptive mother and step sister.
>>
No. 772772 ID: 929ca6

Gonna have to spare some brain cells to keep your cork unpopped then, Charl-my-man. Wouldn't want something this good to be over too quick, right?
>>
No. 772776 ID: 350a50

You forgot the condom.
>>
No. 772778 ID: 929ca6

>>772776

No they didn't, it's been there the whole time. Referenced directly back in >>772459 even, the "thin layer of latex", so it's fine. I'm pretty sure that's her thumb and not a torn bit hanging off the side. They'd notice if it tore. Anyway, it's not like a condom that was sitting on a shop shelf for a literally indeterminable length of time and was then left hanging on a dick for a while and rubbed on some bedsheets after being awkwardly fumbled with by a virgin with long fingernails could fail anyone, right?
>>
No. 772779 ID: 258723

>>772776
THIS!
ABORT! ABORT!
>>
No. 772786 ID: 350a50

>>772778
Wanted to see how many people I could scare. I got at least one.
>>
No. 772789 ID: 99e927

>>772761

Dont just rest your chin on her shouldr chuck, look into her eyes
>>
No. 772791 ID: 54a7c1

>>772776
actually its sort of visible in >>772760
>>
No. 772800 ID: 143250

>>772789
This
>>
No. 772814 ID: 77bf27
File 148463957196.png - (42.82KB , 500x500 , 43.png )
772814



Sally is no longer saying actual words, but she definitely isn’t being quiet. You’re tempted to cover her mouth with your hand, but you don’t want to freak her out. You look directly into her eyes, and she’s just making this face like


>>
No. 772815 ID: 398fe1

>>772814
Oh no. Look behind you.
>>
No. 772816 ID: 9145ba

All according to kekaku.
(Translators' note: kekaku means threesome)
>>
No. 772823 ID: 398fe1

...wait, am I misunderstanding what just happened?

Chuck did you put it in the wrong hole? If not just keep going. That could just be a really weird O Face.
>>
No. 772824 ID: 91ee5f

>>772814
That looks forced and over exaggerated. Is she trying again? What did Chuck just say about trying? Trying will mess you up, so quit trying already!
>>
No. 772826 ID: 9cdcfd

>>772814
Pahahah theres a ghost behind us
>>
No. 772827 ID: 18c9f5

>>772815
Yeah just a glance over your shoulder to be safe
>>
No. 772835 ID: d4516a

>>772814
Don't cover her mouth with your hand.

Kiss her.
>>
No. 772836 ID: 673db5

>>772814
Her mom is right behind you
>>
No. 772838 ID: da1652

>>772814
You know what? Don't turn around.
>>
No. 772856 ID: b8d5aa

you are actually hallucinating and banging one of those twisted transmogrifying priest-monsters, who has now got you in a trap. literally got you by the dick. GREAT JOB, CHUCK.
>>
No. 772859 ID: 77bf27
File 148467473942.png - (30.12KB , 500x500 , 44.png )
772859



Sally’s ghastly face spooks you enough to look behind you, only to see an empty room. You think that maybe she just isn’t super cute when she’s cumming.

You kind of wish you had a camera to show her, but oh well. You definitely remembered to lock the door when you took her in here, probably.


>>
No. 772860 ID: 9cdcfd

kiss her forehead bro
>>
No. 772862 ID: 143250

Purr. I'm sure she'll love that.
>>
No. 772865 ID: d4516a

>>772859
Cuddle. If you haven't come yet, slow down and prolong the act: try to get her to the peak another time before you.
>>
No. 772873 ID: e990cd

Turn her over for a nice finish

You could go and sit naked on the roof together afterwards.
>>
No. 772877 ID: 929ca6

Not being super cute during sex is super cute!

Anyway lean your head forward and kiss her on the side of the neck or something. She seems interested in continuing, so keep at it, Chuck!
>>
No. 772878 ID: fe154d

Cum on her back!
>>
No. 772936 ID: 77bf27
File 148470062487.png - (35.84KB , 500x500 , 45.png )
772936



The best way to keep Sally quiet seems to be through kissing, which you can’t complain about, since it’s a pretty underrated thing in general. Her moans are breathy and awkward, pouring out of her mouth like little hiccups. They’re very real this time around, reminding you that as loud as she is being now, it would be a whole lot worse if her mouth wasn’t covered.

You’ve never encountered a girl who came so easily and so many times. Her legs shudder and her toes curl as each climax buzzes through her body like a tuning fork. Supporting her weight and holding back your nut are moving toward being mutually exclusive while she’s getting this into it.

You can think of many artful ways to end this.


>>
No. 772939 ID: 9145ba

Like yelling, "THE LEGEEEEEEEEND" really really loud?
>>
No. 772941 ID: c441c1

>>772939
do it
>>
No. 772945 ID: 398fe1

>>772939
Oh my god don't do this.

>>772936
Ask her if she'd like her first facial.
>>
No. 772947 ID: 350a50

>>772939
Naah
>>
No. 772949 ID: 929ca6

>>772939
>>772941

don't do it

Go a little longer, holding her close and intimate-like, until you think she's building up to another one. Then move your mouth up close to her ear and whisper about how good she feels and how hard she's going to make you cum. My bet is she's the type to really get off on that and it'll push her over the edge right in time for you to go off yourself.
>>
No. 772951 ID: 9669e8

For absolutely no reason at all, suddenly be reminded of your first time again.
>>
No. 772956 ID: d4516a

>>772936
Embrace her, whisper something sweet to her ear to make her come one more time, then finish off at the same time. Let her feel you come as you have felt her. Let your pleasure flow from your every muscle to her. She's a good girl, she's earned it.
>>
No. 772963 ID: 3e182c

Ehem. Broken condom.ehem.
>>
No. 772967 ID: 143250

cast her onto the floor, forsake the bed as it is too civil for the base deeds you will commit

It is what Cletus would have wanted.

Finish it up on the floor.
>>
No. 772997 ID: 553ad4

>>772949
this. its perfect. do it
>>
No. 773005 ID: de3899

>>772963
I sure hope so.
>>
No. 773014 ID: 70842c

>>772939
I keep trying to figure out what's going on in this town but this one cat keeps fucking my ass
>>
No. 773029 ID: 064dbf

Keep it simple and cum in her if you're wearing a rubber and on her stomach if not. We don't need to be making a virgin take a facial. Don't need another position right now. Save that for round 2 or next time.
>>
No. 773030 ID: 77bf27
File 148472321436.png - (33.16KB , 500x500 , 46.png )
773030



Ooh yeah, you are all about the seductive whispers. Whispering is a cornerstone of your seduction process. You get up real close to Sally’s ear (the actual ear part, not the floppy part) and breathe softly. She starts to shiver. Your intuition was right - she is definitely into that sort of thing.



You: “Talk to me, baby”

Sally: “I… ah…”

You: “How ya feelin’?”

Sally: “Yes”

You:

You: “…ok”

You: “I’m gonna cum.”

Sally: “Uh-huh…”

You: “Sss… nnnn…”



Sally gasps and sinks her claws into your back. You forget to be quiet yourself, a feral noise jumping up from your gut into Sally’s ear. She clenches around you in response and then squeaks.

Sally: “I think I felt it”

Sally: “twitching

You: “Yeah, it’ll do that.”

You carry Sally over to the bed and plop her down on the sheets, pulling out of her.


>>
No. 773031 ID: 77bf27
File 148472325272.png - (27.89KB , 500x500 , 47.png )
773031

>>
No. 773032 ID: 77bf27
File 148472326832.png - (26.56KB , 500x500 , 48.png )
773032

Oooh baby… look at that handywork.

What a BEAUTIFUL sight
>>
No. 773033 ID: 77bf27
File 148472329394.png - (135.01KB , 500x500 , 49.png )
773033

wait
>>
No. 773034 ID: 77bf27
File 148472330155.png - (14.93KB , 500x500 , 50.png )
773034

>>
No. 773036 ID: a788b7

>>773034

oh no chuck now you'll need to make sophie check to be sure you didn't catch lameness
>>
No. 773037 ID: 398fe1

>>773034
It's ok the chances are still pretty low considering she's a dog and you're a cat don't panic

She might not even be at a fertile day in her cycle don't panic

Get her in the shower?
>>
No. 773038 ID: 7b7ab3

DO. NOT. PANIC.
Sophie should have some contraceptives.
You can handle this like an adult.
It's not out of control.
>>
No. 773039 ID: c441c1

Scream panic, and when dogmom shows up continue screaming while showing her the condom.
>>
No. 773041 ID: c01ffb

Aww shoot!
>>
No. 773042 ID: 143250

You made your bed, Chuck. Now sleep in it.

Think about what a hybrid between a cat and dog would look like.
>>
No. 773043 ID: 91ee5f

>>773041
And then Chuck has a sudden flashback to the moment he first uttered those words and became a famous child star and cash cow to be milked by his parents.
>>
No. 773045 ID: 3e182c

So if your descendant from Cletus, does that mean you're now having a kid with your cousin? Well it is the south...

That old recipe book surely has a solution if your memory of Nelson is correct. That said, anything you make will likely need to b consumed within the next 72 hours, and good luck sneaking its production under mama dogs radar.
>>
No. 773046 ID: cbadeb

Be a gentleman and clean her snatch up. use that cat tongue of yours to scrape her clean
>>
No. 773054 ID: 7d8168

Was the morning after pill invented before or after the year when Sophie got her available array of medical supplies?
>>
No. 773057 ID: 9876c4

Looks like everything went swimmingly.
>>
No. 773060 ID: a8bc5c

Welp. If the monsters don't kill us for being "The Legend" and fucking everything we can, there's going to be a homicide at the plath house if Ramona finds out.

Stop looking freaked out, play it cool and get the broken condom out of sally's line of sight.
>>
No. 773062 ID: 8a204b

And that's why you make Quicksaves.
>>
No. 773073 ID: 350a50

>>773041
Hahahaha!
>>
No. 773079 ID: 8c5e12
773079

Whoops!

You're on the roulette wheel now, Chuck, but you've been in the gambling spot before, right? I mean, you've taken risks that could have had you thrown in the locker for years at a time if they went wrong, and even if luck turns against you now this won't be so bad as being the designated soap-dropper in a shower full of much bigger guys than you would be, is it? No. Cool it.

So ok, first, don't think you can hide this from Sally. She's going to notice. You're going to need her assistance in maximizing your chances. So calmly and gently alert her to the situation. Find out where she is on her monthly schedule, and advise her to go take a shower and try get herself clean while you go over to Sophie and try pick up some pills.

Or you could panic and go down on her to desperately try suck out your own jizz while clandestinely pulling off and disposing of the condom without letting her see it.
>>
No. 773082 ID: 3b3fcc

Miiiight want to make sure the others don't have holes in them...
>>
No. 773089 ID: f6b313

>>773034
Either have a sexy shower or do some emergency fellatio.
>>
No. 773092 ID: 350a50
File 148476926941.jpg - (33.68KB , 596x363 , words.jpg )
773092

>>773089
>>
No. 773094 ID: e136ae

>>773089
I certainly hope you're not being serious.
>>
No. 773103 ID: 77bf27
File 148477395779.png - (55.04KB , 500x500 , 51.png )
773103

Sally: “Did this come out of you? I don’t think this stuff came out of me.”

You:

Sally: “Chuck?”


>don’t panic
>remain calm
>behave like an adult


>behave like an adult



You: “Sally I’m going out for a”

a) walk
b) pack of cigarettes
c) gallon of ice cream




You: “The condom broke. I think. No, definitely it broke. That’s semen.”

You: “You should get to the doctor tomorrow.”

Sally: “Why? You wore a condom, right?”

You: “How do you not know how condoms work?”

Sally: “Well no one exactly taught me!”

You: “It’s supposed to catch that stuff, but it broke, so now it’s in you.”

You: “Are you ovulating or whatever?”

Sally: “Uh… yeah I am. I get really, uh… riled up when I am. Sorry for how I’ve been!”

Sally: “This is my fault, isn’t it?”

Sally: “Oooooooh… nooooo!! I don’t want mama thinking I’m that kind of girl!”
>>
No. 773104 ID: c441c1

"I need a coat hanger!"
>>
No. 773105 ID: 7b7ab3

No, Sally. It is not your fault.
This is just the kind of thing that happens sometimes.
There are steps that can be taken to control this situation, but we have to be thorough and careful.
Sophie should have some supplies that will help.
Get cleaned up and we'll go see her.
>>
No. 773106 ID: 143250

Chuck, for once in your life, do not say this isn't your fault, or put the blame on Sally.
>>
No. 773107 ID: 350a50

You know, the doctor probably doesn't have any morning after pills, since her meds were raided.

Hope Chuck's ready to be a dad.
>>
No. 773109 ID: d955d2

>>773103
"Nah, whoever sold the condom would probably be liable. There's pills for this though, don't worry."
>>
No. 773110 ID: 2120ee

>>773103
"Sally, we're all that kind of girl."
>>
No. 773113 ID: 8c5e12

Tell her she's not that kind of girl, and it's not her fault, though maybe in future just to be safer she should trim her fingernails before doing anything with a condom or a dick that has a condom on it. If she goes to the doctor and discreetly asks for something - tell her doctor-patient privacy is a thing, so she doesn't need to give any more details than that she just had sex and the condom failed and she would like something to take to be safe - it'll be fine.

Anyway, the highest chance of pregnancy is one or two days before ovulation, and it's only 30% then. Before or after that it decreases! Lots of couples try over and over deliberately for kids and it takes ages! And, you know, you're different so maybe the chances would be still lower.
>>
No. 773115 ID: 9876c4

>>773107
Defuse the situation by getting back in the saddle.

Try not to contemplate impending catdog.
>>
No. 773118 ID: fd5137

>>773103
Okay the world isn't ending, stuff like this occasionally happens, chill.

If it helps, imagine it was your prowess and not some fault of the condom that broke it.

Anyway maybe see Sophie about a morning-after pill, if that's an option.
>>
No. 773124 ID: bb78f2

>>773103
Don't worry, don't worry, Sally. Just see Sophie tomorrow and get a after morning pill. It MIGHT fuck with your hormones a bit, just get her advice and talk to her so you know what's up. And in general it's best to check for STD's when this kind of things happen. I think I'm clean, but the thing is is that I THINK I'm clean which isn't good enough, and it's a good habit to normalize that thinking, even if there IS only like three dudes in town for you to bone. Especially if you ever manage to get past the Coxwette bubble spell and explore the world.

And Sally, there's no such thing as that kind of girl and anyone that perpetuates that image is a fucktard. Why, if I had a daughter, I'd be proud if she's fucked even 50 men and/or women with or without strings attached, as long as she's had responsible fun. It means she's a grown powerful woman enjoying life, her body, and her instincts, ain't no shame in that.
>>
No. 773125 ID: 3e182c

>>773103
Wait. How does she know she's ovu-
Oh yeah. Dog. Heat. Got it.

Calm down Chuck. Go get Nelson's Recipe book, surly there is something in there for this.
>>
No. 773128 ID: 143250

>>773125
That would actually be pretty interesting to look into, even if we can't find a birth control recipe.

lets look into it. Ask Sally where it is.
>>
No. 773130 ID: 77bf27
File 148478074176.png - (36.02KB , 500x500 , 52.png )
773130

You are now drunk enough to be cool.

You: “Sally, don’t worry.”

You: “You’re not THAT kind of girl. Trust me.”

Sally: “But… I came to you

Sally: “Mama’s going to think I’m… you know, fast

You: “There’s no shame in that, baby. Everyone like sex.”

You: “Even your mom!”
>>
No. 773131 ID: 77bf27
File 148478077040.png - (32.06KB , 500x500 , 53.png )
773131

You: “I assume.”
>>
No. 773132 ID: 77bf27
File 148478079603.png - (31.17KB , 500x500 , 54.png )
773132

Sally snorts with laughter.

Sally: “Mama?

Sally: “You’re kidding, right?”

Sally: “Mama can’t even say a four letter word!”
>>
No. 773133 ID: 2120ee

>>773132
"Not with my dick in her mouth, I guess."
>>
No. 773134 ID: 595d54

>>773132
Weeeelll, Sally's not adopted, is she.
>>
No. 773135 ID: 398fe1

>>773132
Sally I fucked your mom.

...show her the photo of her mom in those shorts.
>>
No. 773136 ID: 3abd97

>>773132
Well she had you so I mean I assume at some point I uh
>>
No. 773137 ID: 143250

Give her some of that alcohol to help calm her as well.
>>
No. 773138 ID: 350a50

>>773133
This has already gone too far.
Let's go even further and see what happens.
>>
No. 773139 ID: 143250

>>773138
Agreed. We're already past the point of no return, and he is drunk after all.
>>
No. 773140 ID: 0e4457

Uhhh... you'd be surprised...
>>
No. 773141 ID: 9145ba

...Sex is a three letter word, Sally. Don't you work in a... what's the word... book farm?!
>>
No. 773142 ID: 79a07e

>>773136
This.
>>
No. 773143 ID: d4516a

>>773138
>>773139
It would've been funny except he blurted out the "I assume" already. Backing down on already said is not that good of a joke.

Instead, go with any variation of >>773134 >>773136 or >>773135
>>
No. 773144 ID: 8c5e12

"Sally, Sally. Parents always try to clean up their act and behave like saints with their kids around! They're trying to be a good example, you know? I mean, good parents do. I mean, that's what I assume good parents do. Even my mom tried to polish herself up sometimes for me, and she was a terrible mother, ha haa... haa... So Ramona would do that sort of thing all the time for you! Right?"

Don't literally tell her you slept with Ramona, but maybe let her know that you've interacted with Ramona sometimes when Sally's not around, and she definitely gets more... down to earth when she's not in mom mode.
>>
No. 773145 ID: a523fb

>>773133
This Motherfucker
>>
No. 773146 ID: 595d54

"Look, Sally, sometimes in life you have to face painful truths like I fucked your mom."
>>
No. 773147 ID: e136ae

>>773135
I second.

Also remind her that if her mom didn't have sex she wouldn't be here.
>>
No. 773148 ID: a523fb

>>773145
Just Kidding Dont Actually Say That
>>
No. 773149 ID: 475c49

Maybe let's not tell her we fucked her mum.

I'm just saiyan'
>>
No. 773151 ID: 97bacb

>>773133
Go deep, go hard, break condoms.
>>
No. 773152 ID: 595d54

>>773146
"Also man you were wrong about her not having sex, she's way better at this than you."
>>
No. 773153 ID: 475c49

On a side note, did Chuck actually get Snaynal?

It kind of seems like he might've been in his alternate vision world for that bit if it happened.
>>
No. 773156 ID: 8a204b

Change subject. Begin explaining how Semen + Ovulation = Pregnancy.
>>
No. 773160 ID: 91ee5f

>>773132
Yes she can! I know I've heard her say the word "this" a few times and that's a four letter word.
>>
No. 773168 ID: d4516a

>>773145
>>773146
>>773152
Did you assholes not listen to a word I said?

You can NOT admit to her you fucked her mother anymore. Not after making that really awkward cringy face and going "Eventually." The comedic impact has been utterly lost and it will just fall flat.

I mean it would've been really funny otherwise, but the opportunity's gone now, man.
>>
No. 773169 ID: 595d54

>>773168
>assuming your opinion matters
>>
No. 773175 ID: d4516a

>>773169
It's not an opinion: it's a fact. It's basically a comedic rule.

Awkwardly stuttering, then going "N-no wait..." is NOT good comedy.
>>
No. 773178 ID: 009276

Do not reveal momfucking.
>>
No. 773179 ID: 79a07e

Really, guys? Don't mention the mother.
>>
No. 773180 ID: 0b6ff0

Do not. Mention the mom.
>>
No. 773190 ID: 0b4dd7

i vote all in on >>773133
because >>773168 had such a convincing argument.
>>
No. 773208 ID: c441c1

>>773133
do the crazy thing
>>
No. 773215 ID: f6ba27

>>773178
>>773180
Hey are you guys voting from your phones or something?

I only ask because as a mod I can see that neither of your IPs have ever posted on tgchan before. Odd!!!!!!

Anyway >>773135
this
>>
No. 773224 ID: a8b64f

>>773132
We're getting side tracked here, our mother fucker status isn't the issue at hand, it's the semen over taking Sally's beachhead. Morning after pill is ideal but a bit of a stretch, Plath magic is our unpleasant back up plan atm unless there any other suggestions
>>
No. 773225 ID: a788b7

>>773215

Hey brom you hot hotbaby >>773178 is me <3

I post at work because it's basically the only time I can post in coxwette and thats gotta be on my phone
>>
No. 773227 ID: f6ba27

Post on your work computer like a real man
>>
No. 773240 ID: 3e182c

"Think about it, she had to to make you. Old people can be freaks, they're just quiet about it."

Do not mention the motherfucking.
Focus chuck. Recipee book.
>>
No. 773241 ID: 791a6c

Anyway, I concur that now isn't the right time to mention sleeping with Ramona. Showing her the photo of her in sexy clothing is a good compromise.
>>
No. 773254 ID: ded3b0

>>773132
Rebutt with 'Well if your mom didn't bang anyone, where did you come from?'
>>
No. 773256 ID: a8bc5c

>>773254
This.
>>
No. 773268 ID: a788b7

This is definitely the perfect time to remind sally of her mother's abusive ex-husband that abandoned them by making a bunch of 'where did you come from?' comments.

Definitely a rational thing to do after cumming inside her.

That totally won't kill the mood.
>>
No. 773275 ID: d1e7d4

Back onto the topic of babies
"Well she had you didn't she? How do you think that happened?" 'raise single eyebrow'
>>
No. 773278 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773190
Spite is quick to die, but the really flat stain of humor in an otherwise near-perfect quest will last forever. You are angrily pissing on a lovely expensive carpet because someone told you a thing you didn't like to hear.

I hope you are happy.
>>
No. 773299 ID: 77bf27
File 148484663547.png - (39.56KB , 500x500 , 55.png )
773299

You: “Hey”

You: “Little puppos like you gotta come from somewhere, right?”

Sally:

Sally: “I’m not a puppo!

You: “I’m almost twice your age sweetheart”

You: [belching]

You: “You’re a puppo to me.”

Sally: “Besides, mama and Ed didn’t have a good relationship. I told you that…”

You: “You weren’t there”

You: [hiccup]

You: “You get the black and white but not the grey, and relationships are all about grey”

You: “A marriage is like… a cave dive where you can’t see the bottom”

You: “What’s more fun than a cave dive?”

You: “Well basically you pick someone and jump in together hoping that there’s water at the bottom”

You: “But sometimes”

You: “There’s just rocks.”
>>
No. 773302 ID: 40a4b2

>>773299
inspirational
>>
No. 773305 ID: cac27f

>>773132
do not. spill. the beans.
you will be thrown out.
you will not touch either of them ever again.
DO.
NOT.

just say that sex is good and there's nothing wrong with enjoying it.
>>
No. 773306 ID: fceae5

You're drunk, Chuck.
Stop talking before you fuck things up.
>>
No. 773307 ID: c441c1

keep talking till something happens chuck
>>
No. 773311 ID: a8bc5c

It's time to sleep, chuck. You are too drunk to be useful.
>>
No. 773314 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773299
This sounds like a good seque to various failed relationships in your past.

You're drunk. Talk about all them rocks.
>>
No. 773315 ID: 77bf27
File 148485069126.png - (21.13KB , 500x500 , 56.png )
773315

>keep talking until something happens

You: “I actually gave up on relationships entirely. You know?”

You: “Nothing good can come out of staying with one
>>
No. 773316 ID: 77bf27
File 148485070648.png - (35.24KB , 500x500 , 57.png )
773316

You: [continuous belching]
>>
No. 773317 ID: 77bf27
File 148485071891.png - (33.07KB , 500x500 , 58.png )
773317

Sally:
>>
No. 773318 ID: b15da4

That's not what verbal diarrhea means, Chuck. Clean up, drink water, pass out.
>>
No. 773319 ID: 9f3729

>>773316
"Huh. Should probably clean that up."
>pass out in own vomit
>>
No. 773320 ID: c441c1

Run away right now
>>
No. 773326 ID: 143250

Good time to pass out now.
>>
No. 773327 ID: 9876c4

This is not good.

You came, barfed, and farted, but until you can do all 3 once, that's not legend material.
>>
No. 773328 ID: 143250

>>773326
Adding on to my suggestion

After you pass out, dream about someone. We haven't done that in a while. I suggest either Loraine, or Marcie.
>>
No. 773329 ID: 77bf27
File 148485395543.png - (1.65KB , 500x500 , 59.png )
773329

You: “You should…”

You: “probably put the”

You: “maid outfit back on to clean”
>>
No. 773330 ID: 77bf27
File 148485396850.png - (26.70KB , 500x500 , 60.png )
773330

Sally: “He’s waking up.”

Ramona: “You should have rolled him on his side…”

Ramona: “Why did you come get me right away?”

Sally: “Uh… I thought it’d be fine.”

Ramona: “It was, lucky for you.”

The Plaths look down at you.

Ramona: “Good morning, Chuck. How do you feel?”

You: “Headache”

Ramona: “Drink some water.”

Ramona: “This is all my fault, I shouldn’t have given you that concoction…”
>>
No. 773331 ID: c441c1

"it was... inside."
>>
No. 773332 ID: a788b7

To be fair, Ramona didn't so much GIVE chuck the concoction as he took it and decided it was experiment time. So she shouldn't blame herself.
>>
No. 773335 ID: 143250

"Nah, it wasn't the concoction, it was the alcohol. Don't worry about that."

After Ramona leaves, take Sally to the docto
>>
No. 773337 ID: b15da4

No, no, it was the alcohol. The Speech is good. The penis is evil.
>>
No. 773338 ID: a8bc5c

Ask what time it is and see if you can stand uo.
>>
No. 773339 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773330
In your hungover haze, say something flirty that both of them would think is only for them and the other wouldn't get, watch their reaction.
>>
No. 773341 ID: 9f3729

>>773330
"No, was the alcohol."
>>
No. 773345 ID: 791a6c

"I shouldn't have mixed it with alcohol."
>>
No. 773348 ID: a8b64f

>>773330
It's not the most elegant solution but blaming the concoction for us fucking Sally is an option. Though it won't do much to satisfy Sally it could buy us time with Ramona
>>
No. 773349 ID: 77bf27
File 148485654586.png - (27.11KB , 500x500 , 61.png )
773349

You don’t feel weak or incapacitated. Aside from your headache and a dry mouth, you feel perfectly fine. You don’t stand, however, since the Plaths have tucked you in insanely tight.

You: “No, no”

You: “It wasn’t that, Ramona. Besides, I took that by choice.”

You: “It was the alcohol I was drinking.”

Ramona:

Ramona: “Alcohol? What… alcohol?”

Ramona looks nervously between you and Sally.
>>
No. 773350 ID: 77bf27
File 148485656161.png - (22.01KB , 500x500 , 62.png )
773350

Sally: “Oh Mama…”

Sally: “I’ve known about your drinking for years.”

Ramona sighs.

Ramona: “Do you need to go to the doctor, Chuck?”

You: “No, I think I’m good. I’m just glad there was a pretty housemaid around to clean up the mess I made.”
>>
No. 773351 ID: 77bf27
File 148485656619.png - (46.58KB , 500x500 , 63.png )
773351

>>
No. 773352 ID: c441c1

welp time to get out of here and see what Snayor has come up with for monsters
>>
No. 773355 ID: 143250

Actually, on second thought, doctor is a good idea. suggest Sally take you. Gotta check on birth control pills.
>>
No. 773356 ID: 6d30b2

Inexplicably get morning wood that shows through the super tucked in bedding.
>>
No. 773358 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773351
Chuckle, immediately get a boner. Be reminded of it that you might end up being a dad, reconsider the doctor thing and suggest Sally might want to come along to make sure you'll be fine.
>>
No. 773362 ID: 326609

Is it really morning?
>>
No. 773365 ID: 77bf27
File 148485922835.png - (42.86KB , 500x500 , 64.png )
773365

Sally: “Uh”

Ramona: “I suppose we’ll need breakfast!!”

Sally: “Jeeze”

You: “What”

You: “Come on. I c-”

You: “It just happens, I can’t control it!”

Ramona: “I know, dear.”

Sally: “Right. Uh”

You: “Actually I think I could stand to visit the doctor.”

You: “Sally, can you walk me there?”

Ramona: “Are you not well enough to make it on your own? Are you sure you’re ok?”

You: “Yeah, just for someone to talk to. So I don’t get lost.”

Ramona: “You should eat first. I’ll make breakfast.”

Sally: “I think we’re ok, ma. Food-wise.”

Sally: “We can stop by Penny’s.”
>>
No. 773366 ID: 77bf27
File 148485924254.png - (40.90KB , 500x500 , 65.png )
773366

You laboriously untuck yourself from the Plath bed and leave the house with Sally. You find that both the tailor’s office AND the doctor’s office are closed today, but Ellen tells you that she saw Sophie going to the library. You head there as well.

You see Sophie wandering the aisles between the bookshelves.

You: “Oh, are you off-duty today or something?”

Sophie: “I am always on duty.”

You: “I mean are you working”

Sophie: “I am always working.”

Sophie: “Hello Sally. How are you?”

Sally: “Uh, good. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you come in here…”

Sophie: “I only come to library on Sunday when I’m not in the office.”

Sophie: “Never see you here either.”

Sally: “Looking for medical books or something?”

Sophie: “Nooo. Everything here is so out of date. Trying to find a good novel.”

Sophie: “Did you coming looking for me?”
>>
No. 773368 ID: 143250

Let Sally explain while you be her moral support. Ultimately, it's Sally's decision if she wants the child or not.
>>
No. 773369 ID: 9f3729

>>773366
Sally needs the pill, if you got any. THE pill.
The important pill. the birth control pill, that you take when condoms break. That pill.
>>
No. 773372 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773369
Well, unless she's ready to be a mom, as >>773368 brought up.

I mean I don't think she is. But she might be. Who knows.
>>
No. 773373 ID: 8d16fc

>>773369
it's called a day after pill and i'm not 100% sure those existed at chuck's time.
>>
No. 773374 ID: 9b8c8d

>>773373
Frankly, even if they did, I wouldn't be 100% sure Chuck knew they existed.

Either way it's probably best to talk to a doctor about this stuff.
>>
No. 773375 ID: 493b5f

"Yes. I would like to ask you for a hangover cure, but I'm guessing you don't have one of those. Tell me if I'm wrong, though, please."

"Besides that, Sally has a different, private feminine medical matter which I have advised her to discuss with you, and now here you are so she no longer needs my input."
>>
No. 773380 ID: 398fe1

>>773366
Well Sally needs to talk to you, I'm here for moral support.
>>
No. 773454 ID: 064dbf

Just tell Sophie that you and Sally had sex but the condom broke and you'd like to get her that Plan B pill you heard about. Sophie will be professional and likely won't be upset that you slept with another woman.
>>
No. 773496 ID: 9145ba

Suggest she talk to Naz about the 'computer lab'. It's a newfangled thing, but there's a lot of good- uh, well there's a lot of novels on there.
>>
No. 773547 ID: b8d5aa

go to the library and get naz to help you write up a 1/5 star review for cox-dri condoms.
>>
No. 773554 ID: de3899

>>773547
You mean a five star review. Maybe 6.
Often purchased with: non-dairy creamer.
>>
No. 773981 ID: 350a50

Later we should check the Schoolhouse and see if any of the children were out of class when Rachel was attacked.
>>
No. 774099 ID: 4063a3
File 148514947913.png - (36.61KB , 500x500 , 66.png )
774099

You: “Yeah, actually, Sally wanted to talk to you about a situation.”

Sophie tilts her head.

You: “Of a medical nature.”

Sophie: “What is it?”

Sally: “Well, my period is coming up, and I”

Sally: “We, uh”

Sally: “Well we did it together and the condom we were using broke.”

You: “Do you have a morning-after pill she can take or something?”

Sophie: “A… what kind of pill?”

You: “You know, one of those ones you can take the next day for birth control?”

Sophie: “There’s… no such thing.”

Sally: “Is it possible I’ll get pregnant??”

Sophie: “It is… possible.”

Sophie: “You are different species… fertility is lower, but still possible.”

Sophie: “Wait for period, and if you miss it, come see me again. We will take pregnancy test.”

Sophie continues to look through the shelves.
>>
No. 774100 ID: 4063a3
File 148514950336.png - (28.21KB , 500x500 , 67.png )
774100

Sally:

Sally: “That’s it?!”

Sally:

Sally: “What do I do now?”

Sophie: “Hm?”

Sophie: “Nothing. You don’t know if you pregnant yet.”

Sally: “You mean I just have to wait?”

Sophie nods.

Sally: “What if I am?

Sophie: “We will wait to see first, then we decide what to do from there.”

Sally: “But what if I am”

Sophie sighs.

Sophie: “Try to get your mind off of it.”
>>
No. 774106 ID: 91ee5f

>>774099
>“There’s… no such thing.”
Of fucking course she doesn't know what that is! She's probably been in Coxwette since before that pill was even invented!

Which is a reminder to Chuck to try not to get in situations that'll require him to get lifesaving surgery. There's a high chance that Sophie's medical knowledge doesn't cover that.
>>
No. 774107 ID: 9145ba

Take Sally's mind off it with more fuckin', duhh.

Privately, you want to clarify something with Sophie. You've just admitted to her that you sleep around - a lot. You'd like to know if she's cool with that. If not, we can pretend that night with the sake never happened. If she doesn't mind, though... Eyyyy.
>>
No. 774114 ID: 398fe1

>>774107
Might want to bring up that second topic in private...

Chuck respects Sophie (he said she's a good doctor) and I'd think he should make that clear, and that he'd still like to explore the forest with her at some point, once it's not too dangerous. Or even with it being dangerous; did her military training make her capable of fighting off the reverends? Hey, speaking of which, maybe he can ask if Susanna's ever used Carnal Speech on her, even accidentally. How does she keep her patients' secrets private in that situation?
>>
No. 774115 ID: 143250

Suggest to sally to explore the catacombs with you. We need Plath blood to open the door, and I think now more than ever we need to check it out. We are in the library after all...
>>
No. 774119 ID: 493b5f

Well, if you're really desperate, you can bust out the pseudoscience. Herbal contraceptives! A tea made from one teaspoon of dried pennyroyal or a small number of fresh leaves functions in a similar way to a morning-after pill.

... oh wait that's european pennyroyal and you're in america.

Um. Hmm... wild carrot seeds? Take one teaspoon within 8 hours of unprotected sex and one per day for the next seven days. chew for maximum effectiveness. Not native to north america but naturalized there. Do not confuse with water hemlock or poison hemlock.

Ooorrr... blue cohosh, also known as squaw root or papoose root, used as a contraceptive by native americans.

Really, there should be a book about this sort of thing in the library somewhere.
>>
No. 774128 ID: fb246e

>>774115
>We need Plath blood to open the door
Dammit why didn't we finger Sally while she's on her period??

Joking aside, take Sally on a walk around the town to keep her mind off things.
>>
No. 774131 ID: 595d54

Yeah, checking out the catacombs sounds productive enough to keep Sally's mind off of the pregnancy scare.

>>774128
She's ovulating, not on her period. Menstruation happens after ovulation is over. Also:

>Sally: “Well, my period is coming up, and I”
>>
No. 774132 ID: 595d54

>>774131
Ignore the second part of that, I am dumb and overlooked the part where you clearly said you were joking
>>
No. 774137 ID: 4063a3
File 148515563161.png - (34.23KB , 500x500 , 68.png )
774137

Once Sophie is out of earshot again, Sally talks to you.

Sally: “I’m sorry about all this.”

You: “For what?”

Sally: “This never would’ve happened if I hadn’t pressured you into it.”

Sally: “I get like that around a certain time of the month, and”

Sally: “Well there usually aren’t any men around when I do.”

You: “Not your fault. I couldn’t just said no.”

You: “Plus, I had a good time.”

You: “Like, that was seriously a rad nut.”

Sally looks flattered. You’ve got all of Sunday to do what you want, pretty much. There’s a lot of business to get down to if you so choose, or you could try to take your mind off of some of what has happened.

a) Try to get into the catacombs
b) Go to the warehouse
c) Go to the mayor
d) Go to the schoolhouse
e) Go to the cafe
f) Just try to get laid
g) Other >_
>>
No. 774138 ID: 595d54

A.
>>
No. 774139 ID: 398fe1

>>774137
Well, c first. Tell Susanna about that potion you took last night.
>>
No. 774140 ID: a788b7

>>774137

f

The revelation that the train the mail comes in on is not truly connected to anything confirms one fact:

Angela's romantic pen-pal will never meet and satisfy her.

Chuck is the only thing now that can save her from an eternity of frustration. Not only would Chuck be out getting some tail, he would be doing so for totally virtuous reasons.

Top Tier way to spend a sunday.
>>
No. 774143 ID: 9145ba

F

Science has proven that sleeping with a doctor immediately after sleeping with someone else will prevent you from catching any STDs. 5 out of 5 doctors will testify to this.
>>
No. 774144 ID: fb246e

>>774137
>Goto School
Let's see what Angela's up to.
>>
No. 774147 ID: 9876c4

A or B.

Goddammit, lets get something done today.
>>
No. 774151 ID: 143250

A. We're practically here, our dream hinted at going there. lets do it.
>>
No. 774152 ID: 143250

>>774151
By dream, I meant carnal speech vision.
>>
No. 774153 ID: a8bc5c

A, but make sure to get flashlights and something to atleast defend yourself with if shit hits the fan before you go checking out the catacombs.
>>
No. 774158 ID: 6cd09d

>Just try to get laid
umm isn't this what we're trying to do all the time anyway? It's like a constant unending passive quest that just sits in your quest log forever.

Anyway lets go talk to the mayor about mind fuck and see if there is permanent damage, the onto the warehouse to try bag us a big girl.
>>
No. 774163 ID: 3740b1

>>774158
Agreed on this. Mayor, possibly for some Snaynal then onto the hard to get Yeena.
>>
No. 774170 ID: 8963ff

>>774137
A, B, or C, though I'm leaning more towards A.
>>
No. 774177 ID: 3e182c

Oh my god people why f. There are like a dozen other interesting things that can be done that might actually forward the damn story.

Anyway, E.
It's quick and it needs to be done, since last time it was imaginary.
We can't put Marcie off forever and Penny's the place to start.
>>
No. 774182 ID: 9b8c8d

B, leading towards F. Talk to big girl, try to figure things out, advance plot, then score.
>>
No. 774187 ID: 328201

>>774137
c
>>
No. 774190 ID: 4063a3
File 148519448867.png - (68.12KB , 500x500 , 69.png )
774190

You: “We should go into the catacombs.”

Sally: “What”

You: “Only Plath Blood May Enter or something like that, right?”

Sally: “Yeah…”

You: “So I need your help if you ever want to get that book.”

Sally: “But what about my job?”

You: “Are you really worried about upsetting the mayor at this point?”

Sally: “I guess not. I’m off today if that’s what you mean, but…”

Sally: “Uh, well. We don’t know what’s down there.”

You: “We’re going to need some kind of protection.”

You: “And probably light.”

Sally: “How are we going to get in?”
>>
No. 774192 ID: 0555b9

Plan A is to sneduce the Snayor into revealing her backdoor. Er, into the catacombs I mean.

Plan B is to throw the jackal at the concrete until it breaks.
>>
No. 774193 ID: 398fe1

>>774190
We need a crowbar to pry off the concrete cap and some rope and an anchor for the rope and probably a third person to help push the concrete cap off the well.

As for protection, we could try to convince Layla to come, or we could borrow Ramona's gun. Is there more ammo for the gun somewhere in the house?
>>
No. 774195 ID: 143250

>>774193

Sounds like Rachel is our woman for the job to help get in there. She has the tools. Question is, is she willing to help us?
>>
No. 774212 ID: 9b8c8d

>>774195
Let's go ask. We've got nothing to lose.
>>
No. 774221 ID: 791a6c

The big problem right now is that with the reverends turned into monsters, Coxwette finds itself without a working Church, which is a very bad news for a young woman in risk of pregnancy.

Which means it is, more than ever, vital to reach across the aisle and work on a Stark/Plath ticket to breaking the curse.

We'll worry about the shotgun after we manage to make the clergy sane again; we already know where to find one after all.
>>
No. 774244 ID: b9a67b

There's gotta be a way to break down the brick wall blocking the library entrance and whatever else was that way. Maybe Rachel can help with that? Or we can remove the lid we put on the well.

If you she Rachel tell her that if she wants to get back at and monsters that fucked her up getting Sally down into the catacombs is most likely solution.
>>
No. 774254 ID: 3e182c

Isn't there a way into the catacombs in the warehouse, that place Rachel doesn't want us to go?
>>
No. 774255 ID: 15a025

Time to break into the tool shed in broad daylight, steal some tools, bust up the cap on the well, and head on down for a prize.
>>
No. 774265 ID: 350a50

We need:
-Rachel's help to unstopper the well (shouldn't be hard to get her to defy the mayor after recent events)
-Beaver Translator
-A flashlight from the Shoppe
-Our baseball bat, and something lighter like a switch for Sally
>>
No. 774277 ID: 3740b1

>>774221
The reverends were even more monstrous before they died. Making them "sane" wouldn't really change anything. The last thing Coxwette needs is to be even more afflicted with religious hatred and closemindedness.
>>
No. 774296 ID: 9bbf7c

>>774190
"Accidentally" hit Sally in the stomach with your bat once you are in the dark. Solves the pregnancy problem and she can't prove you did it on purpose if she can't see you
>>
No. 774298 ID: 064dbf

>>774296
The fuck?! Dude that doesn't work and it's mean! Fuck out of here.
>>
No. 774302 ID: bb78f2

>>774296
Those little dudes are probably still swimming around in there, completely unfertilized at the moment until they finally reach the egg, conception might not happen until... I dunno, I forgot how long the swimmers can last, but I think it could be up several days. Like three or something.
>>
No. 774322 ID: 791a6c

>>774277
By "making the clergy sane again", I meant replacing it. And for that, the curse must first be broken.
>>
No. 774324 ID: a788b7

>>774254

Breaking into the warehouse is by far the least retarded suggestion in this entire chain.

Rachel already hated and distrusted susanna, nothing that happened would have changed any of that. She was still telling chuck to stay out of the warehouse AFTER that happened. She is not likely to help unless you can convince Lisa that it's a good idea.
>>
No. 774391 ID: 4063a3
File 148528120826.png - (24.65KB , 500x500 , 70.png )
774391

You’ve decided on breeching the catacombs, but you need a clear “action-plan” on how you are going to do it.

1. How you will get in (library, well, other??)
2. Who you will take along
3. What you need to take
>>
No. 774395 ID: 8d4593

We need a Sledge hammer / Pickaxe / Chisel / Hand Drill + Dynamite / Jack Hammer + Air Compressor Ect..
We don't even have a crowbar.
We could Ask Suzanna to let us into the Warehouse to find such things, or we could pick the lock/Utilize the Plath's bolt cutters to break in ourselves.

We need those tools though before we do anything.
>>
No. 774396 ID: 0555b9

Our carmaraderie levels with the town are too low to bring anyone besides Sally, Naz and her friends. Since this is pretty much all library staff we should breach through there.

Take:
a new pack of condoms
a sledgehammer
a flashlight (multiple)
a chisel
a not-so-sledge hammer
Bolt cutters
Ramona's gun
Ramona's daughter
Ramona's daughter's virginity - Check that one off the list.
>>
No. 774404 ID: 8d4593

>>774396
If a mere brick wall is all that is between the library and the catacombs, than either a Chisel + Hammer or Sledge Hammer would work. Both are not required.
>>
No. 774407 ID: 143250

Leaning towards well, but before deciding 100% on where to enter from , I want to see what the basement of the library is like to see what we have to work with in comparison to the well. We were told by Naz that the door in the basement is bricked off and filled with concrete, but it would be nice to check to make sure, and see how much work would have to be done to get in.

Didn't Naz say she was interested in what was down there? She and her friends might be a good choice (Probably not Geoff though. he'll probably be too scared, but you never know). we can also be sure if she made it home safely yesterday night that way.

>>774396
Good list of tools here, I would in addition add crowbar there if possible. We can ask or bribe Rachel for the tools, but if she is unwilling to help, or if the language barrier is too strong, we'll need to sneak into the warehouse for tools.
>>
No. 774408 ID: 0555b9

>>774404
I was thinking the hammer and chisel would be for detail work inside the catacombs.
>>
No. 774443 ID: 9bbf7c

Don't bother asking the gnoll lady. Break into the warehouse.
>>
No. 774471 ID: e136ae

>>774395
I think reasoning with Susanna is worth a shot now that she knows we know what we know and with the escalated attacks. She also might be aware of what has already been tried and failed.
>>
No. 774472 ID: e136ae

>>774471
And as a follow-up, we should also tell her about Chuck's vision to see if she's got insight into it. If Chuck's actually specifically important to Cox, she might be more willing to go along with our dumb plans.
>>
No. 774494 ID: 350a50

Bring literally everyone.

Round up a posse and arm up, old west style.
>>
No. 774498 ID: 9145ba

>>774494
Or witch-hunting mob style. Maybe we should tell Susanna what we're doing first.
>>
No. 774511 ID: 143250

I'm against seeing Susanna and just have a sneaking mission for this as she might use carnal speech on Chuck, and Sally to keep us away from the catacombs without hearing us out, and may take extra precautions to keep us out of there, but if we must see her in regards to the catacombs, maybe consider reveyee?
>>
No. 774585 ID: 8d4593

>>774511
The screaming was driving her crazy so she had them sealed. She sucks at normal interaction so she just had people forget about them instead of allowing questions.

We could probably convince her to allow them unsealed provided we seal them back up after were done.

There would likely be a catch though. I don't think she would allow any of her townspeople to join us other than Sally. Maybe Rachel.
Of course, we could try to bring Susanna herself.
>>
No. 774630 ID: 4063a3
File 148536963033.png - (33.96KB , 500x500 , 71.png )
774630

Alright.

You can at least decide on what to bring even if who to bring needs some work. You will get…

- Flashlights
- A weapon of some sort
- Condoms
- Snacks (in case you are there for a while)

You still need a solid plan on who to take, and how to get in. Who will you go to FIRST about this?

NOTE: Please use the disthread ( https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/103517.html ) for discussion and the quest thread for suggestions, as this keeps clutter out and helps to parse suggestions! Thank you!
>>
No. 774632 ID: 0555b9

Naz. Begin infiltration of the catacombs first and foremost. Then, speak to Susanna about it. (Forgiveness is easier than permission, etc. etc.)

Next you'll want to go to Ellen's store for the stuff on this list. Well, it's not that you want to, it's that you have no other choice.
>>
No. 774685 ID: 143250

Who to take: Naz, her friend(s) And Possibly Rachel

How to get in: We'll enter through the well.

(I posted a more detailed plan in the discussion thread)
>>
No. 774710 ID: 064dbf

Mice are good at getting into small places so maybe Naz. We need Sally for the magic to work. Layla might be good for protection. Also we haven't done much with her outside of deliveries so I'm all for it.

We shouldn't take Rachel because we'd need Lisa and honestly she'd be a liability.
>>
No. 774732 ID: 9bbf7c

>>774630
Check the schoolhouse. If the children aren't there then we might just have another lead on the origin of the monsters. The attacks are more frequent, it's no coincidence that the kids are at their "orphanage" at night when the monsters appear.
>>
No. 774739 ID: 350a50

+1 Schoolhouse checkup
>>
No. 774753 ID: 36295c

>>774630
This seems like a task for Layla. She'll be good in a fight and is willing to do whatever it takes for her town.
>>
No. 774792 ID: 6cbace

Disregard condoms. They can't be trusted for integrity anymore.
>>
No. 774810 ID: e04db4

No
Condoms
For
Young
Mice
>>
No. 774815 ID: 143250

>>774685
Adding Layla to the list of people to bring. Plz check discussion thread of one idea I have on how we can convince her :).
>>
No. 774830 ID: 4063a3
File 148545593564.png - (40.42KB , 500x500 , 72.png )
774830

You pick Sally up and gently press her against the shelf. You kiss her neck, and she coos.

Sally: “Golly…

Sally: “Aah… I mean”

Sally: “Fuck

Sally: “I WORK here, you know.”

You: “Come on, this place is empty.”

You: “I’ve got an idea about how we can get into the catacombs.”

You: “We just need supplies, and a little bit of help.”

Sally: “From who?”

You: “How about Layla?”

Sally: “She’s not going to help you break into something that the mayor had sealed off.”

You: “But when I was down there, the Plath symbol was on the door to the catacombs.”

Sally: “That symbol is all over town… it doesn’t mean we own it.”

You: “As far as supplies go, can you salvage a hammer and some flashlights from your house? I’m gonna see who I can enlist.”

Sally: “I think so.”
>>
No. 774831 ID: 0555b9

Great! Now go see Naz about giving you a hand with this job, instead of someone with no reason to help you with breaking and entering and lots of reasons to stop you, actually.

Y'know, I think you need more allies before going through with this plan. Time for Plan B: Booty.
>>
No. 774834 ID: 143250

Time to see nazzle dazzle, and her friends.
>>
No. 774840 ID: a788b7

"Who should we take into the apparently supernatural vault under the city?"
"The physically useless nerds and their dork friend who has locked himself in his room because of being terrorized by the city's supernatural elements."

Nah, no Naz and company. the fact of the matter is that there aren't any coxwettes with both the ability and inclination to contribute to the thing. Rachel and Layla won't want to, but could have useful skills if shit went awry. Ramona might be willing to go, but is old and riddled with cancer. Penny could probably be convinced to go, but to what end?

Better off traveling light at this point. Maybe see if Ramona can get you some potions out of that book that may be useful.
>>
No. 774844 ID: 350a50

>>774840
We could just ask Penny if she's secretly a badass.
>>
No. 774860 ID: a523fb

>>774831
this but FIRST FUCK THE DOG AGAIN
>>
No. 774862 ID: 4fe424

Stick your dick in the notcopdog before going to ask the copdog, with your dick.
>>
No. 774882 ID: 4063a3
File 148547383088.png - (40.34KB , 500x500 , 73.png )
774882

So many dogs to consider. Maybe you’ll head over to Naz to see what her take on the catacombs is. Maybe she’ll at least know a way to convince someone to let you in.

You: “You up for banging again?”

Sally: “I wasn’t until you said that.”

Sally: “But what about the condoms?”

Sally raises a pertinent question, not only for right now, but for all future conquests. You now have four dubious condoms.
>>
No. 774883 ID: 9876c4

Endless time void, town filled with maybe immortal people who can't be created or destroyed.

If that's not a recipe for creampies, I want a new cookbook.
>>
No. 774884 ID: 4fe424

You don't need a condom if she swallows. You could also just not care, or try another condom and if it breaks you'll know you don't need them anyway.
>>
No. 774888 ID: 9145ba

Wear all four on your hand and finger her. Double safety.
>>
No. 774893 ID: a8bc5c

Now is not the time to sex sally chuck, get your shit together and go visit Naz
>>
No. 774894 ID: 493b5f

It might have been just from how that one was treated. Sally has kinda long fingernails, and she was touching at it a bit.

They should have the expiration date on the foil wrapper.
>>
No. 774898 ID: 143250

Lets make this quick. Monsters are still around. Maybe just fingering, or oral.
>>
No. 774899 ID: d4516a

>>774882
Cease caring, knock 'em all up. She's probably pregnant already as it is so no harm done.

That, or just do oral. Eat her out. If you want to be boring.
>>
No. 774902 ID: b8d5aa

Check the expiration date on the condoms, figure out what the current year is, then neglect to use one anyway
>>
No. 774907 ID: 595d54

Put all four on at once, it'll result in better protection and certainly not increased friction between the condoms.
>>
No. 774958 ID: 4063a3
File 148549166793.png - (24.04KB , 500x500 , 74.png )
774958

You: “One more time couldn’t hurt, right?”

You: “It already broke last time.”

You resume kissing. She’s not stellar at it, but she smells nice and she’s super horny, so it’s hard to quit.

Sally:

Sally stops and starts to shake. She looks over your shoulder.

You: “Come on, one more time isn’t couldn’t to make a huge difference. I’ll pull out

You look behind you.
>>
No. 774959 ID: 4063a3
File 148549168282.png - (75.93KB , 500x500 , 75.png )
774959

Sophie: [shakes head]
>>
No. 774960 ID: 595d54

>>774959
"...Seriously? You follow people around and stick your head through library shelves to disapprove? Don't tell me you're jealous."
>>
No. 774962 ID: 398fe1

Welp. Doctor's orders, chuck. Can't tap that ass.

Ask Sophie if she's up to infiltrating the mysterious catacombs under the well. She could get some really cool pictures! Probably of ghosts, even!
>>
No. 774963 ID: 9f3729

>>774959
"What, you wanna join in?"
>>
No. 774965 ID: bb78f2

I have instinct's Sophie I can't help it I love women... and some dudes. Also, going through extreme grief after learning about magic and about how I might actually be a dead civil war soldier instead of a child actor.

And even then, I have the experiences of a child actor, you KNOW I'm gonna be all fucked up anyway.

Also, Sophie, the morning after pill is from my time in 1996, alright? Not the 70's, so like, you might see someone come into town with a robot arm soon if the reverand's don't all kill us by then and THEN you're conceptions of modern medicine will be so FUCKED you'll get pregnant.
>>
No. 774966 ID: 143250

Yeah, lets just get our recruits.
>>
No. 774968 ID: 8cb228

Alright alright I'll stop, dammnnnn
>>
No. 774969 ID: c441c1

"Okay fine anal is better birth control anyway"
>>
No. 774970 ID: 9145ba

Doctor doesn't want you going off her prescription. A bitter pill to swallow, but it's best for a healthy sex life. Scoot outta here now.
>>
No. 774994 ID: f4c639

Oh. That look. That look that says:
"You're a dumbass."
>>
No. 774998 ID: 91ee5f

>>774959
"Don't make me call the cops on you for being a stalker!"
>>
No. 775000 ID: efa855

Bounce. Go have breakfast at Penny's or something.
>>
No. 775016 ID: 18c9f5

Just mirror that face back at her as well as you can and leave without a word
>>
No. 775032 ID: 064dbf

Say "She's pumping out pheromones like there's no tomorrow! How do you fight that?!"

Or alternatively you could invite her to a threesome.

Honestly I agree with the poor timing of it all. You have things to do and another filling will just increase the chances of ruining the rest of your life. Apologize to Sophie, asks what she needs in the library, and then see if she has any combat experience or ideas on how to get into the library.
>>
No. 775038 ID: 1c8358

You're gonna have to do something nice for spidergirl later to smooth out your relationship. Its not good to be on the local doctors bad side.
>>
No. 775044 ID: 1fd49c

"But what if anal?"
>>
No. 775058 ID: 3740b1

>>775044
>>
No. 775067 ID: cbadeb

JAM IT IN HER POOPER.
>>
No. 775073 ID: a8bc5c

Apologize to sophie, sometimes you really just can't help yourself.

Then leave and get on with the recruiting.
>>
No. 775077 ID: e04db4

>>775067
Butt she poops from there...
>>
No. 775278 ID: 518dbd

Looks like somebody's a little jealous. Invite spider into a threesome.
>>
No. 775324 ID: e2e848

Lets let this one go for now. Time to get back to business.
>>
No. 775515 ID: d8a703

>>774959
Sophie's totally jealous. Offer a threesome.
>>
No. 775641 ID: 143250

>>774966
Me again,

Just had an idea: We could use a healer. ask Sophie if she wants to take photos in the catacombs. 2 birds, 1 stone :)
>>
No. 775700 ID: 4063a3
File 148579435740.png - (22.91KB , 500x500 , 76.png )
775700

You start to think about making a lewd comment to Sophie with regards to a threeway
>>
No. 775701 ID: 4063a3
File 148579437611.png - (23.79KB , 500x500 , 77.png )
775701

but you reconsider at the last second.


You say goodbye to Sally as she heads back to the Plath House in search of supplies. Where are you going to go now?
>>
No. 775703 ID: 0555b9

Go to the snayor and tell her about your experience with the Speech. Nelson's plan totally worked!
>>
No. 775704 ID: 143250

Ask Sophie if she is interested in taking pictures in a restricted area (don't have to say catacombs unless she says yes)

Otherwise, see Naz
>>
No. 775708 ID: 398fe1

>>775701
A good decision. Sophie deserves respect. Ask her how she keeps secrets from Susanna. I wonder if it's because she has more than two eyes? Susanna can't look at all of them at once so maybe the connection isn't 100%.
>>
No. 775721 ID: 9876c4

Go get a bag of cheeseburgers and attempt to bribe rodentia with them.
>>
No. 775730 ID: 446e73

>>775701
Go to Fart In Ass to get T O P S N A X for your journey
>>
No. 775793 ID: 9145ba

>>775730
She's not gonna pack you a lunch (what is she, your mother?), and you're not leaving right away. Food is the last thing to acquire before the expedition.

The first and most important thing to acquire is snek booty.
>>
No. 775818 ID: 55d474

>>775701
Go to the schoolhouse and apprehend one of the children for questioning.
>>
No. 775872 ID: 9876c4

>>775818
Commendably insane, but it's sunday.
>>
No. 776017 ID: 4fe424

Whatever you do, whip out your dick to symbolize your not taking any more shit from this goddamn town.

The chicks will like it either way.
>>
No. 776018 ID: a788b7

Go talk to Susanna.

Don't mention the speech potion, mention that you've had visions like the ones when she used the speech about Cletus. If speech visions are memories, there's gotta be a reason you had them. There's also gotta be a reason you had them before actually experiencing the speech.
>>
No. 776019 ID: e8391b

S is for snek and that is what we should see
>>
No. 776021 ID: 4063a3
File 148588806641.png - (19.72KB , 500x500 , 78.png )
776021

You narrowly avoid disrespecting Sophie, who resumes searching for a book. Next you go to city hall, where you find a drowsy-looking Lisa plastered to her desk.

Lisa: “Hello, sir”

You: “Is Susanna around?”

Lisa: “She’s not taking visitors. Sorry, sir…”

You: “Why not?”

Lisa: “She’s”

Lisa:

Lisa: “A bit stressed out.”
>>
No. 776022 ID: a523fb

Are YOU taking visitors, Lisa????? Winky face get the D out
>>
No. 776023 ID: 4fe424

>>776022
What he said but with eyebrow-waggling instead of winky faces.
>>
No. 776025 ID: b15da4

Let her know the stress relief she ordered has arrived.
>>
No. 776026 ID: 698e1b

Dont expose yourself, if you are going to be lewd or suggestive, do so in a way that makes her feel appreciated!
>>
No. 776031 ID: 4fe424

>>776026
You can make her feel appreciated by poking her facecheeks with your boner. Trust me, I'm a certified expert.
>>
No. 776032 ID: 4063a3
File 148589056308.png - (27.18KB , 500x500 , 79.png )
776032

You: “Why don’t you just let her know that the stress relief has arrived.”

Lisa: “Uh”

Lisa: “Actually I am pretty sure you are like”

Lisa: “the number one source of her stress.”
>>
No. 776033 ID: e990cd

Not taking visitors? Maybe we can write a letter to Susanna instead. Ask if Lisa has some paper and a pen.

I want to know so many things.
>>
No. 776036 ID: 143250

"Weird, I thought we left on good terms. What did I do this time?"
>>
No. 776037 ID: 4fe424

The beaver is too low on energy, rub her breasts to generate static electricity to invigorate her. Take her stress away.

Also whip out your dick.
>>
No. 776038 ID: a523fb

Hit on the dang beaver Chuck
>>
No. 776039 ID: a788b7

>>776032

I didn't say it was HER stress relief. You look a bit frazzled yourself.
>>
No. 776041 ID: 398fe1

>>776032
Okay, tell Lisa to pass on a message: "Nelson's potion worked, I temporarily gained Carnal Speech."
>>
No. 776042 ID: 4063a3
File 148589326279.png - (33.27KB , 500x500 , 81.png )
776042

>hit on beaverino
>make her feel appreciated

You change the subject.

You: “I really like it when you’re being your own woman, you know?”

Lisa: “Uh… what?”

You: “When you’re doing what you wanna do. It brings out the you you.”

You: “And the you you is kinda hot.”

Lisa turns her chair away and starts sifting through some papers wedged messily into her desk carrel.

Lisa: “I don’t even know what you’re talking about, honestly.”

You: “I’m talking about the second you lost that clipboard, you stopped letting her boss you around.”

You: “And now you’re just gonna sit here while she sulks?”

Lisa: “It’s… my job.”

You: “What’s your job?”

Lisa rubs her cheeks.

Lisa: “As… assisting the mayor.”
>>
No. 776043 ID: 9b8c8d

>>776042
"Well, right now the mayor needs to keep the source of her stress away. Maybe you could help with that? Take him someplace else?"
>>
No. 776044 ID: 4fe424

Say "let me assist you with something" and rub her other cheeks.
>>
No. 776046 ID: 9876c4

>>776043
This+Lunch. Lisa won't want to leave her job, but we could lure her away for a break.
>>
No. 776048 ID: 143250

>>776046
Go to the Fart In Ass cafe for brunch with Lisa
>>
No. 776061 ID: 8d4593

There is an unpleasant conversation waiting for Chuck at the Fart in Ass.
Best not bring others into it.
>>
No. 776063 ID: 446e73

>>776042
Segue into finding out why she looks like a trainwreck, then suggest the aforementioned lubch breaj to renew her capacity to assist Snayor.
>>
No. 776064 ID: 4063a3
File 148589888370.png - (37.59KB , 500x500 , 82.png )
776064

You: “Let’s go grab some lunch. How about it?”

You: “She’s not going to shriek at you for eating, is she?”

Lisa:

Lisa: “wwwwwwelllll”

You: “You’re kidding.”

Lisa: “Maybe if we are quick she won’t notice.”

Lisa: “I am pretty hungry.”

Lisa: “Ok, let’s go. But it has to be fast. If she comes out of her office and I’m not here, she will probably come looking for me.”
>>
No. 776066 ID: 4063a3
File 148589889933.png - (61.03KB , 500x500 , 83.png )
776066

You head to the Fart In Ass (sign still vandalized out front) with Lisa.

You: “…another game of bocce sometime, except, you know”

You: “without the bocce part”

Lisa: “What happened with you and Naz that night anyway?”

You push open the door, ringing the bell.

You: “Oh, it was just some stupid sh-”
>>
No. 776067 ID: 4063a3
File 148589891237.png - (44.74KB , 500x500 , 84.png )
776067

Marcie: “FREE SAMPLE!”

Marcie: “COME EAT MY LITTLE MUFFIN!!”

Marcie: “GO AHEAD, GET RIGHT UP IN THERE!!”
>>
No. 776068 ID: 65ec8d

Suddenly become very depressed, and hide it poorly.
>>
No. 776069 ID: 9876c4

Don't be a sap.
Consume pussymuffins.

(Maybe you could hold yourself together long enough to not be a complete asshole, too. )
>>
No. 776072 ID: 143250

Close door immediately in cold sweat. suggest eating elsewhere.
>>
No. 776073 ID: 7ea7cc

I can already tell these are going to be the most bittersweet pastries you've ever had. Eat 'em and weep.
>>
No. 776075 ID: 3abd97

>>776067
Break down in tears. Manly tears.
>>
No. 776077 ID: 446e73

"No time for a muffin, love. I'm already chin deep in beaver."
>>
No. 776090 ID: 8d4593

REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.
FEEL THE GRAVITY OF YOUR HEART BEING RIPPED DOWN AND OUT OF YOUR CHEST BY THE HOOKS OF THE DESPAIR.
FEEL THE STRANGULATION OF SORROW AS YOUR THROAT TIGHTENS, AND YOUR STOMACH CEASES BEING ONE WITH YOUR BEING.

FLEE THIS PLACE CHUCK! RUN AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE! ESCAPE THIS PLACE AND THE TORMENT IT HOLDS!!!
>>
No. 776092 ID: 4fe424

Bury your sorrow in the beaver.
>>
No. 776096 ID: 398fe1

>>776067
STEEL YOURSELF, BOY. Don't you run again like a sissy coward. You gotta talk to Marcie. Ask her if Penny told her that you and her were dating.

Consume muffin.
>>
No. 776102 ID: b717cf

's a fuckin' clean slate. See if Marcie's interested in a threesome with you and Penny or you and Lisa.
>>
No. 776104 ID: 9f3729

>>776077
if we don't use this I will cry
>>
No. 776114 ID: 9145ba

Hey, free food. Swallow your sadness, and a pastry.

You did go to the snayor's office to *relieve* her stress, not cause more of it. You'll take this order to go and eat it at town hall.
>>
No. 776194 ID: e136ae

>>776090

That's not possible. In order to escape you're going to have to resolve the situation first. You can't flee; you have nowhere to go.

You could eat all the muffins though.
>>
No. 776258 ID: 064dbf

Turn around and give yourself a little pep talk (mental or verbal) and then take a free sample. I know you probably aren't ready to start over again with her but don't set the ground on fire before you start building.
>>
No. 776325 ID: 4063a3
File 148597729253.png - (41.63KB , 500x500 , 85.png )
776325

You’re not eating one of those fuckin things. Shit. What are you trying to get fat or something? Shit.

You: “No.”

You: “Thanks.”

Marcie: “If you change your mind, just come pull on my tail!!”

Marcie: “Plenty here for everyone!”

You nod. Nothing to it. You don’t have emotions anyway. Bitches hate emotions. Soon as a bitch gets a whiff of emotions, you’re just another bitch to them. You honestly don’t give a shit about this bitch. Muffin slingin’ bitch…

For unrelated reasons, you don’t really want to eat here anymore. Lisa’s probably hungry, though.
>>
No. 776326 ID: 4fe424

>Lisa’s probably hungry
Hungry for your cock.

Dick the beaver.
>>
No. 776327 ID: d1dbd1

>>776325
Good thing you're under no obligation to tailor your behavior to what women want. Just feel what ya feel.
>>
No. 776329 ID: fceae5

>>776325
Denial is an ugly thing, Chuck.
>>
No. 776331 ID: 143250

We'll order to go then. Ask Lisa if she wants to stop and see Rachel before heading back. We'll even order Rachel something. (check my recent post at the discussion thread for my plan).
>>
No. 776332 ID: d4516a

>>776325
You can eat without eating here. Order to go. Get something for the other ladies as well, anyone in on the plan.
>>
No. 776333 ID: 188451

Have Lisa order and get something to go.
>>
No. 776347 ID: 8d4593

>Muffin slingin’ bitch…
Come now Chuck don't make yourself feel bad.
Perhaps You and Lisa could cook something yourselves? You don't have to eat here.
>>
No. 776360 ID: b15da4

Takeout it is.

On your walk, why not talk with Lisa about the speech. What it felt like, and if she's ever wanted to be the one doing the talking. I hear it's pretty good.
>>
No. 776372 ID: 9876c4

Eat out, don't eat out.
The important thing is that you keep this Beavah engoaged as fuck for as long as you have her attention.

And grab some foody bribes for Sally/Naz/Whoever so they'll go along on our fool venture.
>>
No. 776420 ID: 487c18

>>776325
That is some real hard blockage from the sheer mass of emotions Marcie is producing just by being there. Hopefully this ain't becoming a trend....
>>
No. 776437 ID: 8fa948

>>776325
Consider if you wanna try and start up a relationship with Marcie again.

If not, consider starting one with Susanna instead. Consider the benefits:
1. You two had THE MOST AMAZING sex
2. Since then, she's warmed up to you a lot
3. She's clearly okay with you sleeping around
4. Since the reverends are scared shitless of her, she's probably the safest choice if you wanna get your rocks off.
>>
No. 776453 ID: 064dbf

Are you gonna let a bitch control you like that Chuck or are you gonna do something about it? Sit your ass down at a table and get some solid food in you so you have the energy you need to beat the shit out of the monsters that took Marcie from you.
>>
No. 776475 ID: 9145ba

Disregard pastry princess, acquire snake sorceress.
>>
No. 776481 ID: 91ee5f

>>776325
Running away from your problems again? Somebody better call the wah-mbulance!
>>
No. 776498 ID: 398fe1

Hey Chuck why don't you down another dose of Nelson's potion and SHOW Marcie the time you had together?
>>
No. 776500 ID: ded3b0

Make mental note to get her memory back.
There has to be a way to do so, what with magic being real in Coxwette.
>>
No. 776505 ID: 8fa948

>>776498
Doesn't really look like he has any control over what he shows, does it?
>>
No. 776519 ID: 9b3a82

>>776505
That was brought up on the discussion thread, and I'm surprised that nobody said that Chuck may accidentally traumatize Marcie with his memories of banging Ramona, Sophie, Naz, Susanna, or Sally if he tried to use carnal speech on her.
>>
No. 776535 ID: 7397ab

So Chuck why exactly are you acting like a little bitch?

Those monsters stole from you. They came into your town and took what you worked long and hard to acquire. Are you just going to let them get away with that?

When they come and steal away Naz and Sarah and everyone else from you will you bother to care then? Or will you be happy to huddle in the mayors office with snakey snake after the rest of your new friends are taken from you?

If you want Marcie back there she is. And if you think for a second there is not a way to get the old her back someday you are deluding yourself. Snakey snake built this place using hippy love magic she barely understands. If there is not some crazy way of fixing Marcie I would be surprised.
>>
No. 776539 ID: 0555b9

Make a mental note to use your actual notebook, ya doof. Plus, it's probably easier for Susanna to just make you forget.
>>
No. 776617 ID: e136ae

>>776535
>So Chuck why exactly are you acting like a little bitch?

Well... if we're being honest he's been a little bitch for a long time, old habits are hard to break.
>>
No. 776642 ID: e92cfd

>>776325
no chuck, down.

you can't be angry at her for dying.
you can't be angry at her for you being sad.
both of those are messed up and childish. be a man and take responsibility over your own emotions.
>>
No. 776674 ID: 398fe1

>>776519
Well then he needs training on how to use it selectively, and Susanna is the only one who can help us there.
>>
No. 776725 ID: 4063a3
File 148608706478.png - (35.92KB , 500x500 , 86.png )
776725

Yeah, yeah. You don’t really know how you could think those things about Marcie. Maybe some other bitches but not her. You sigh and look up into the unsettling emptiness of the cafe. It seems to have vastly more seats than the town has active residents.
>>
No. 776726 ID: 4063a3
File 148608707720.png - (20.10KB , 500x500 , 87.png )
776726

Marcie is waiting at one of the booths to see if you take one of the muffins.

Lisa: “I should probably have one, but I’m trying to lose weight.”

Lisa: “Doesn’t help that the mayor has them delivered five days a week…”
>>
No. 776729 ID: 398fe1

Chuck it's just a damn muffin, it doesn't mean anything. You know Marcie is an excellent baker. Get your fucking muffin.
>>
No. 776733 ID: 7b7ab3

Eat a muffin.
Talk to her, Chuck. She's still the same Marcie.
Don't abandon her.
>>
No. 776734 ID: 4fe424

Give Lisa your mushroom muffin if you know what I mean.
>>
No. 776737 ID: 143250

Take a muffin or 2, or 3. We do need snacks for our recruits, after all.
>>
No. 776738 ID: 9876c4

>>776737
Good point.

Just play the Marcie thing cool, and try to be nice. Ish.
Lisa losing weight is a calamity that must be prevented at all costs.
>>
No. 776750 ID: e136ae

EAT ALL THE MUFFINS!
Grab muffin, lick it all over and put it in your mouth! FILL YOUR CHEEKS WITH MUFFINS!
>>
No. 776754 ID: 9fd014

>>776733
Seriously. If you genuinely cared for her...well. I'm positive you can do better than some certain other figures in showing it.

You’re a scoundrel, but you're not utterly vile. I refuse to beleive it of you, Chuck.
>>
No. 776787 ID: 446e73

>>776750
This; go atomic lewd and have fun with it. Then we can all have a laugh and reminisce about the good times. You know, like, less than a week ago.
>>
No. 776794 ID: 4063a3
File 148609671167.png - (44.50KB , 500x500 , 88.png )
776794

You finally try one of the muffins. You have an urge to buy more of them and share them with Ramona.

You and Lisa start to chow down on the sample platter.
>>
No. 776795 ID: 4063a3
File 148609672899.png - (63.29KB , 500x500 , 89.png )
776795

Marcie:
>>
No. 776805 ID: 143250

Chat with lisa. Ask if she could do you a favor and be a translator before she goes back to work for Rachel. You need tools for... repairing Ramona's staircase, yeah.
>>
No. 776809 ID: 4fe424

Whip out your dick while you're at it.
>>
No. 776816 ID: 398fe1

>>776795
You win this time, Marcie! This time!
>>
No. 776834 ID: 9145ba

Now neither of you are hungry. Whoops. Time to head back?
>>
No. 776850 ID: 4063a3
File 148610237656.png - (34.83KB , 500x500 , 90.png )
776850

You try to wave to Penny, but she looks like she is busy fulfilling an order in the kitchen. You start to leave with Lisa without saying a word to Marcie. You'll have to decide if you want to talk to her or Penny later. You focus on the beaver for now.

You: “Can you do me a favor?”

Lisa: “Depends on the favor.”

You: “I just need you to be an interpreter between Rachel and me.”

Lisa: “Oh, sure. Both of us could use more French practice. What do you need translated?”
>>
No. 776851 ID: a363ac

"Would you like to be in a three-way with the Beaver and me?"
>>
No. 776853 ID: 143250

I'm replacing Ramona's cellar staircase with a new one so I can get some money off my rent, and need tools to work on it, like a hammer, crowbar, screwdriver, rope and anchor, nuts, bolts, you know, the usual. we mainly need the rope, anchor, and crowbar
>>
No. 776857 ID: e136ae

>>776851
Oh this should go over well. Go for it.
>>
No. 776858 ID: 398fe1

>>776851
>>776853
Both of these.
>>
No. 776861 ID: f6ba27

>>776851
This and then please have airhorns go off
>>
No. 776862 ID: f6ba27

>>776851
This and then please have airhorns go off
>>
No. 776863 ID: a788b7

as a certified badman I gotta tell chuck to get in that beaver beaver
>>
No. 776864 ID: 2120ee

>>776851
This and then please have airhorns go off
>>
No. 776868 ID: 629c57

Don't even try to dick the beaver, it won't go well.

>>776853
Let's do this.
>>
No. 776878 ID: 595d54

>>776851
Remember it's called a menage a trois. Much classier. Very important when propositioning virtual strangers for dirty sex, class.
>>
No. 776881 ID: 9145ba

Hitting on beaver tail? Sure. Hitting on gnoll tail through an interpreter? Not gonna work.

You like actually need to get back to town hall though so don't divert to her apartment or something. How about workplace sex?
>>
No. 776888 ID: 4063a3
File 148610739272.png - (31.20KB , 500x500 , 91.png )
776888

You: “First ask her if she wants to have a ménage à trois with the beaver and me.”
>>
No. 776889 ID: 4063a3
File 148610741585.png - (39.46KB , 500x500 , 92.png )
776889

Lisa: “A… m…”

Lisa: “A house of-”

Lisa: “Oh!!”

Lisa: “Chuck!

Lisa: “That’s inappropriate!”

You: “I mean, I’ve already seen you in your underwear, haven’t I?”

Lisa: “Well, yes. Technically.

You: “And you remember what happened with the clipboard, right?”

Lisa: “Yeah.”

You: “That was all me.”

Lisa:

Lisa: “Rachel would never go for that”
>>
No. 776890 ID: a788b7

>>776889

"But would you?"
>>
No. 776891 ID: 398fe1

>>776889
You won't know unless you ask.
>>
No. 776892 ID: 4fe424

Whip out your dick and jiggle it in her direction.
>>
No. 776895 ID: 9145ba

Stick your dick in the beaver.
>>
No. 776897 ID: a363ac

>>776891
>>776890
the mayor would never have to know.
>>
No. 776898 ID: 9876c4

Would rather have beaver than beavergnoll.
Heresy though it may be.

Tell her she's cute when she gets flustered. And maybe the rest of the time.
>>
No. 776913 ID: d4516a

>>776889
Well, you could always ask.

And if she's not up for it, there's no reason you couldn't lay them both separately. Start with the beaver.
>>
No. 776915 ID: 143250

>>776891
>>776913
Say this to Lisa,

then, tell Lisa that you also want to ask Rachel to lend you some tools.
>>
No. 776918 ID: e92cfd

>>776889
probably not. sucks to be her in that case, she'll be left out.
>>
No. 776933 ID: b15da4

Maybe the Snayor would go for it instead. It must get awful boring mayoring this town, year after year after year...
>>
No. 776937 ID: d4516a

>>776898
>Would rather have beaver than beavergnoll.

Would rather have gnoll than either of those, though I'm pretty sure that's even greater heresy.
>>
No. 776938 ID: 14f8aa

[EYEBROWS INTENSIFY]
>>
No. 776946 ID: e136ae

>>776891
Point.
>>
No. 776972 ID: d41029

>>776889
Lick your lips. "You're delicious enough for both of us bitch."
>>
No. 777162 ID: 518dbd

>>776972
This, but bring Marcie into it using a firm spank.

If you're going to start over with Marcie, then you might as well start with a relationship that doesn't turn you into a crying bitch. Get the fuck over it.
>>
No. 777170 ID: d4516a

>>777162
I don't think how being a dudebro jerk is any better than a "crying bitch", nor how Marcie would react remotely positively when a man she's essentially never met before randomly pulls her in and slaps her ass.

This is the worst idea.
>>
No. 777208 ID: 6612fa

>>776890
rephrase that
"but you would"
then vigorous work out of your eyebrows
>>
No. 777220 ID: e136ae

>>777208
Hell yeah.
>>
No. 777330 ID: 8111b6

>>776889
"Ahh... can't blame a guy for trying."
Also, kinda cute. She's trying to hide behind a clipboard that no longer exists. What else to discuss? Input on the capture plan?
>>
No. 777490 ID: 4063a3
File 148634719118.png - (51.60KB , 500x500 , 93.png )
777490

You: “But you would.”

Lisa:

You: “Right?”

Lisa: “U-uh…”

She laughs nervously, holding her hands up by her face again.

Lisa: “Well, actually, uh”

Lisa: “I kind of”

Lisa: “Uh”

Lisa: “Well I’m kind of”

Lisa:

Lisa: “interested in… uh…”
>>
No. 777491 ID: 4063a3
File 148634720866.png - (47.52KB , 500x500 , 94.png )
777491

Lisa: “Geoff.”
>>
No. 777492 ID: 4063a3
File 148634722559.png - (28.69KB , 500x500 , 95.png )
777492

???????

>geoff
>geoff
>geoff
>geoff
>geoff

????

You:

You: “Hm.”
>>
No. 777495 ID: 9f3729

>>777492
"Eh, yeah, I'd be down for that."
The Legend doesn't discriminate, plus he cute
>>
No. 777496 ID: 398fe1

>>777492
WELL. Okay. Maybe we can arrange that.

We really do need to talk to Rachel about something though.
>>
No. 777497 ID: 9876c4

Oh sure, twist the knife.
>>
No. 777499 ID: 91ee5f

>>777492
>Geoff
Poor Rachel's heart is gonna be broken when she finds out Lisa don't swing that way! )-':
>>
No. 777509 ID: 143250

tell Lisa that if she helps you get certain tools from Rachel, you will hook her up with Geoff, and probably arrange a double date with Geoof, Lisa, Yourself, and probably Sally to help her through her first date. Deal?
>>
No. 777513 ID: e136ae

Yes. Double-team that beaver. You can finally get that anal you've been after.
>>
No. 777531 ID: 6612fa

>>777499
love quadrangle

Rachel is lesbian and wants to bang beaver and wont give us time of day, beaver wants to bang geoff, geoff is gay and probably wants to bang us since we are the only male without a gun and under 30 he has seen in who knows how long. and we just want to bang all the chicks.
>>
No. 777532 ID: 9145ba

Utter the fatal blow.

"Who?"
>>
No. 777536 ID: 398fe1

>>777531
When asked if he was gay, Geoff has said "I just… haven’t really answered it for myself yet.", and seemed pretty stoked to see two girls making out so he's probably bi.
>>
No. 777538 ID: 7b7ab3

>>777492
Chuck.
Dude.
Spit roast.
Think about it.
>>
No. 777540 ID: 4fe424

Forget the catacombs, go spitroast Lisa with Geoff. Right now.
>>
No. 777541 ID: 3373e2

I agree with all the spit roast suggestions above.
>>
No. 777543 ID: 4be0ea

This town has 800 types and of pussy, we can let one go.
Geoff may never get another chance like this.
WE MUST HOOK THEM UP!
>>
No. 777544 ID: a363ac

Grab your beaver and force Geoff to stick his pupper into it.
>>
No. 777555 ID: 8111b6

Gotta hook a bro up. Sure, it's one less for you, but that dude could use a wingman helping him out.

Maybe switch to finding out what she likes about him. Helping her to hook up might give some good graces you can rely on.
>>
No. 777566 ID: 064dbf

1.) Hook up Lisa and Geoff. And make sure they get it on and not just chat and hold hands or something stupid like that.
2.) Do not join them. Just... no.

As for right now just ask happy and surprised and ask questions about her feelings.
>>
No. 777575 ID: eb3cf7

>>777538
Dewit
>>
No. 777590 ID: 398fe1

For the record I am in favor of a threesome with geoff and lisa.
>>
No. 777593 ID: b066d7

Voting for 4 way date (and maybe spitroast) with Rachel, Geoff and Lisa.

Worst case we bug out with Rachel or someone else, in any case be a wingman and make sure Geoff and Lisa get hooked up nicely.
>>
No. 777601 ID: 0555b9

Well they ain't gonna act on it themselves. Things don't exactly move forward in this town without vigorous movements from your pelvis. You simply can't stand to see this awkward sexual tension go unfulfilled, so you're gonna help Lisa out with a double date. A date with her and... Rita!
>>
No. 777607 ID: fbff5c

>>777492
well chuck, do you dare? are you a bad enough badman to attempt
THE DEVIL'S THREESOME?
>>
No. 777618 ID: 9876c4

>>777601
First one with a glimmer of comic potential.

Rita wants to spend time with Geoff, so she agrees, and leaves Chuck clear to hit on Lisa. Hijinx ensue.
>>
No. 777631 ID: 143250

>>777618
OMG, yes, make it happen.
>>
No. 777632 ID: 3f761e

>>777601
This is a better plan, changing to this.
>>
No. 777633 ID: 3f761e

(but lets not forget what we need translated)
>>
No. 777636 ID: 15943a

Spitroast the beaver
>>
No. 777640 ID: 446e73

>>777601
'Bout time we got that lazybones back in the story anyway
>>
No. 777649 ID: 143250

>>777633
Indeed.

Changing my vote: >>777509 to replace Sally with Rita.
>>