[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 792071)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149100875291.png - (17.62KB , 600x400 , A001.png )
792071 No. 792071 ID: 6cbace

The kingdom of Wern.
Expand all images
>>
No. 792072 ID: 6cbace
File 149100876866.png - (19.71KB , 600x400 , A002.png )
792072

IS UNDER ATTACK!
>>
No. 792074 ID: 6cbace
File 149100884955.png - (11.01KB , 600x400 , A003.png )
792074

The ground cracks as a little girl falls into the scene,
"Stop right there beast, your reign of terror ends here!"

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792075 ID: 15a025

Magic.
>>
No. 792076 ID: 3abd97

We're a dragoon, so obviously the answer is >JUMP ATTACK.
>>
No. 792077 ID: 70983e

Defend. The best defense is a good offense.
>>
No. 792078 ID: d79f26

jump down it's throat and into it's lungs then eat it from the inside!
if that is invalid then magic, space magic to create a subspace battle zone so it wont cause any more property damage.
>>
No. 792079 ID: 31daba

Defend. Watch for any weaknesses this beast may possess.
>>
No. 792080 ID: 398fe1

>>792074
Attack!
>>
No. 792081 ID: ace108

Jump Attack
>>
No. 792082 ID: c36492

Attack!
>>
No. 792084 ID: b412df

Stick'em with the pointy end. (Attack)
>>
No. 792091 ID: 47160d

Defend whoever we are, caution wins the day
>>
No. 792096 ID: 6cbace
File 149101158831.png - (14.13KB , 600x400 , A004.png )
792096

The beast shambles down the building it landed on, crushing the unfortunate structure under it's weight.

The girl runs onward, the ground cracking under her steps as she shouts and leaps towards the beast with her spear drawn.

Her spear glances harmlessly off the beast's scales as it shifts it's head, the scratch causing it to roar at her.

The beast is ready to attack. Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792097 ID: 70983e

Magic. Activate Thermoregulation!
>>
No. 792098 ID: cdddb5

Hrrm... Defend, but I'd reccomend that next turn we RUN! I have a bad feeling about this fight.
>>
No. 792099 ID: 398fe1

Defend.
>>
No. 792100 ID: 3abd97

It's gonna counterattack. Defend!
>>
No. 792101 ID: b88e47

DEFEND WITH MAGIC
>>
No. 792102 ID: 595d54

Defend.
>>
No. 792104 ID: b88e47

Your name is now Laidromirp, by the way.
>>
No. 792105 ID: ba506f

defend
>>
No. 792109 ID: d8f4d2

A moment in battle when we must DEFEND is not a good time for renaming.

....Besides, this girl strikes me as more of a Lana Erohw.
>>
No. 792137 ID: 094652

If worse comes to worst and you're eaten, just unload your mass at an accelerated rate and burst the dragon's stomach.

>What Do
Run.
>>
No. 792142 ID: 6cbace
File 149101536126.png - (16.26KB , 600x400 , A005.png )
792142

The beast's neck tenses as it slams it's head into the girl.
She shifts her spear and holds it out in her hands to take in the brunt of the force.
A grunt escapes her lungs as her arms shudder against the force and while in the air, she has nothing to hold herself down and is sent flying away.
She hits the ground rolling, the floor shattering under the impact until she stops.

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792143 ID: 595d54

>>792142
Magic.
>>
No. 792145 ID: ace108

Magic
>>
No. 792146 ID: b88e47

Magic, duh.
>>
No. 792148 ID: d0a9a0

>>792142

> Use magic to blast its ear drums.
> Use the distraction to damage its eyes.
> Run.
>>
No. 792149 ID: 398fe1

>>792142
Let's see what your Magic can do!
>>
No. 792151 ID: 3abd97

>>792142
Magic
>>
No. 792172 ID: 6cbace
File 149101755974.png - (14.26KB , 600x400 , A006.png )
792172

The girl shakes as she gets up, her spear dropped when she skid across the road.
A mutter escapes her cracked mask as Mana starts to flow from her head, heart, and core and into her fingers.

The beast shakes free from the rubble, getting onto it's feet. It shakes the dust off it's wings and is almost ready to fly.
Attack Defend Magic -Fire -Ice -Nullify -Override Run
>>
No. 792174 ID: 31daba

Ice!
>>
No. 792175 ID: d79f26

ice ice baby
>>
No. 792176 ID: ace108

>>792172
Ice
>>
No. 792177 ID: 3abd97

Ice.

Wreck the wing as it tries to fly, send it crashing back to earth.
>>
No. 792180 ID: 398fe1

>>792172
Ice! It's a reptile, it won't handle cold well. Alternatively if it's an icy projectile it can shred the beast's wings to keep it grounded.
>>
No. 792181 ID: 595d54

Ice, of course.
>>
No. 792182 ID: 143250

pokemon logic says dragon is weak against ice.

But this isn't pokemon.

Ah whatever, ice it. If it breath fire at your ice, it becomes water, and will drench that thing. aim for the mouth.
>>
No. 792192 ID: b007cd

iceman
>>
No. 792220 ID: 6cbace
File 149102092048.png - (13.41KB , 600x400 , A007.png )
792220

The spell is complete and mana is shot towards the beast.

It staggers onto it's legs, pumping mana into it's veins to block the spell with it's wing.

As mana hits the air, ice crystals grows and falls from the airborne spell, until it smashes into the beast, causing it so violently splash into ice crystals.

The beast growls in pain as the frost bites into it's flesh, as it prepares to move.

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792222 ID: 0d1514

>>792220
Shatter the ice!
>>
No. 792224 ID: 31daba

Attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE.
>>
No. 792225 ID: 398fe1

ATTACK. Retrieve your spear and this time stay on the ground when attacking. Aim for one of its knees to cripple the foe.
>>
No. 792229 ID: 3abd97

>>792220
Recover your spear.
>>
No. 792232 ID: 350a50

>>792225
Better, aim for the tendons at the back of its legs.

ATTACK.
>>
No. 792237 ID: ace108

Attack, aim for the tendons in the leg.
>>
No. 792259 ID: 15a025

Attack it's life point directly!
>>
No. 792270 ID: 6cbace
File 149102707025.png - (13.46KB , 600x400 , A008.png )
792270

The girl ran towards the beast, scooping her spear along the way.
She held it with both hands at the ready, one at it's base and the other aiming at the beast's legs.
Mana spread to her legs, boosting her speed and power as the road crumpled under her footsteps.

But the beast was ready. It leaped over the girl just as she struck. It's talons gripped the spear in her hand, threatening to rip it out of her grip.

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792271 ID: 094652

And now you freeze your staff, biting the dragon with frost and following up with a punch from your dense compact muscles to shatter their leg.

And then you start eating them and wake up.
>>
No. 792272 ID: 3abd97

>>792270
Magic.

Release spear, fall on your back, and maximum fire, straight up.
>>
No. 792273 ID: 398fe1

>>792270
Magic. Let's shove some fire at its belly.
>>
No. 792276 ID: b007cd

>devour dragon
>>
No. 792284 ID: c31aac

>>792270
you're in prime cock punching position!
Punch!
That!
COCK!
>>
No. 792286 ID: ffc525

>Defend
We must defend our spear from being taken. These things are quite pricy, you know.
>>
No. 792289 ID: 143250

Magic, burn the middle of the spear. Burn it's foot.
>>
No. 792290 ID: ace108

You've got a direct shot at its underbelly. MAGIC!
>>
No. 792306 ID: 6cbace
File 149103410402.png - (13.72KB , 600x400 , A009.png )
792306

The spear was wrenched out of the girl's hands, pulling her off balance as it lands behind her, spear trapped in it's talons.

The girl regains her footing and spins behind her as she prepares her Mana.
"Stay still you beast!" she yells.

Attack Defend Magic -Fire -Ice -Nullify -Override Run
>>
No. 792307 ID: ba506f

fire
>>
No. 792313 ID: ffc525

This fight seems terribly inefficient. Oh well, gotta put up a show.

Do more yelling and use fire magic.
>>
No. 792324 ID: 0b99d7

>>792306
Set fire to it's crotch!
...don't look at me like that, if its underside catches fire the thing will need to put it out somehow and if you aim it to potentially damage both legs in the process is a win-win
>>
No. 792325 ID: 094652

It's a DRAKE. Drakes are RESISTANT to FIRE.

Ice the sucker!
>>
No. 792326 ID: 213d84

>>792306
Don't use fire.
Was about to say Ice to the mouth, try and choke it out, but it would just burn through. Try Ice to the eyes.
>>
No. 792336 ID: 91ee5f

Use ice!
>>
No. 792337 ID: b88e47

Ice.
>>
No. 792339 ID: 0d1514

>>792306
Moar ice
>>
No. 792340 ID: 70983e

Ice eyes baby!
>>
No. 792348 ID: 6cbace
File 149105484034.png - (15.40KB , 600x400 , A010.png )
792348

The beast roars back at the girl in response before it starts running.
Mana still forming in the girl's arm, she gives chase to the beast, nearly keeping up with it as they run though the street.

The ice spell launched by the girl was deflected by the beast, causing the spell to splash up it's wing and into the air as it shakes off the crystals.

Mana gathers around the beast's throat as the wind catches it's wings.

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792349 ID: b88e47

Defend. We gun fucking die.
>>
No. 792350 ID: 70983e

Jump on its back and wrestle it into submission.
>>
No. 792351 ID: a363ac

>>792348
Grab onto its neck and Defend yourself.
>>
No. 792352 ID: 143250

>>792350
>>792351
Jump on it's back and defend yourself while you tame it, and become a dragon rider.
>>
No. 792354 ID: 225aa6

Attack the legs to knock it off balance. That should knock the wind from its sails.
>>
No. 792355 ID: d79f26

suplex
>>
No. 792360 ID: 031add

Leap forward and try to grab its horns, it can't hit you with breath weapons if you're on top of its head.
>>
No. 792363 ID: 8d4593

It's Going to breath fire!
Close Distance, Upon contact thrust a spear of bone from inside you into the creatures hide.
>>
No. 792365 ID: 3abd97

>>792348
Punch it in the throat! Let's see that spell backfire.
>>
No. 792366 ID: 6cbace
File 149106246141.png - (15.49KB , 600x400 , A011.png )
792366

As the beast opens it's mouth, Mana forced its way out towards the little girl.
She jumps into the air, dodging the cold blast below her that shatters into the street behind her.

But she can't stop now, her only options are to:
Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792368 ID: 225aa6

Go for the eyes Boo, THE EYESSS!
>>
No. 792369 ID: b88e47

Iceblast it's mouth.
>>
No. 792370 ID: 8d4593

Attack! When you land on its head, spread yourself out around it. CONSUME its head!
>>
No. 792371 ID: a363ac

attack its eyes!
>>
No. 792372 ID: 3abd97

>>792366
Punch eyes, then iceblast the brain.
>>
No. 792373 ID: 70983e

Piledrive a hole straight through the wyvern.
>>
No. 792375 ID: d79f26
 

INAZUMA KICK
>>
No. 792376 ID: 0b99d7

>>792366
Attack
All or nothing headbutt! after which your mask will dramatically crack and fall away to reveal your face.
>>
No. 792379 ID: 91ee5f

Attack!

However you do it, put your weight behind the strike to make the monster really feel the attack!
>>
No. 792384 ID: ffc525

It's time for.. NORMAL PUNCH

>Attack
The show was good and the spectators won't think the monster was weak. So let's stop wasting time and use our 50+ STR Body Magic Enhanced Super Compressed Mass punch on this thing already.
>>
No. 792389 ID: 398fe1

>>792366
FLYING KICKU
>>
No. 792393 ID: 6cbace
File 149106764370.png - (18.31KB , 600x400 , A012.png )
792393

"TAKE THIS!"
The little girl came crashing onto the beast's neck, forcing it into the ground with a sickening shattering of bones and muscles.
The beast could hardly let out a croak as it's windpipe gets crushed under the impact and it's scales strain to hold it's mangled insides together.
Its lungs struggled to gasp for air as blood bubbles out of it's mouth and it's head crashes into the ground, unable to hold itself up or feel anything below.

The beast is subdued.

Attack Defend Magic Run
>>
No. 792395 ID: d79f26

now eat it.
>>
No. 792396 ID: 225aa6

I don't know. With the description of that injury it sounds less subdued and more dieing.
>>
No. 792397 ID: 70983e

Now roll over its skull and 'head' inside to slurp up the delicious chunky salsa.
>>
No. 792398 ID: 3abd97

>>792393
Do a magical girl victory pose!
>>
No. 792401 ID: 48237d

Collect valuable parts and ingredients.
>>
No. 792403 ID: ffc525

Magical girls always transform back to normal girls after they're done. So, transformation inc!
>>
No. 792404 ID: 8d4593

Now drain it of it's vital fluids.
>>
No. 792415 ID: 143250

Start taming it, be the dragon rider.
>>
No. 792421 ID: 91ee5f

Retrieve your spear.

Look around and make sure there are no witnesses before you start absorbing it.

Also, if killing this thing was for a mission, then you're going to need something to prove that you killed it. So, save a horn or some scales or something like that to prove that you killed it.
>>
No. 792424 ID: 094652

Butcher the beast while it's still alive.
>>
No. 792430 ID: 6cbace
File 149107398822.png - (11.25KB , 600x400 , A013.png )
792430

With the day saved, the little girl dashed off into the alleys before the citizens come back, leaving the beast behind as a donation.
And totally not to have to answer to property damage and to clean up after herself.

Once confirming the alley is clear from prying eyes, she sighs, bringing her hand to the core against her chest.
>>
No. 792432 ID: 6cbace
File 149107441523.png - (9.83KB , 600x400 , A014.png )
792432

The girl leans against the wall and pulls the core off her body, disabling her transformation into Magical Girl Laidromirp.
The core wriggles in her grip and turns into a slime with veins of mana streaking inside of it.

"That was exciting," the little girl sighs, running a hand though her hair in relief.
"That was dangerous, Beatrice." the slime answers the little girl.
"Come on, I'm able to handle a single Wyvern."
The slime wobbles in silence as the girl walks away.

>>
No. 792435 ID: 70983e

Emils: Eat Bea and create a time paradox.
>>
No. 792452 ID: 987bda

Bea x Emils OTP
Wearing your lover like a suit? Kinky.
>>
No. 792456 ID: 094652

Happy April Fools Day!

But yes we need Bea X Emils lesbian sex scenes.
>>
No. 792521 ID: 1976b9

>>792456
April Fools my ass! We now have a destination!
>>
No. 792533 ID: 5b93d3

Slime-powered symbiotic super-suit would solve Bea's too-small-to-survive-out-n-the-world problem...
>>
No. 792553 ID: 398fe1

>>792521
>>792533
Heck yeah.
>>
No. 792558 ID: 350a50

Together, we will be the best magical girl.
>>
No. 792625 ID: 2e758a

>>792432
I mean I'm disappointed they didn't do a fusion, that'd have been pretty sweet. Or Having Emil transform into armor
>>
No. 792632 ID: 70983e

>>792625
But... what did you think that armor was?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password