[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 797115)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149272596775.png - (39.56KB , 686x758 , 1.png )
797115 No. 797115 ID: 65a774

Quest Dis: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/108793.html
Wiki and previous threads (Needs love): https://tgchan.org/wiki/Boldly_Coming
Expand all images
>>
No. 797116 ID: 65a774
File 149272599661.png - (139.93KB , 686x758 , 2.png )
797116

Last time on Boldly Coming…

Xi’ankh Detadon the Tuul:
“Dammit, your big dick distracted me, Vic!”

Qarka Soulfeaster the Khrax:
“I kind of s-sucked your c-cream filled balls a bit too hard?”

T’ch’kaq the Gartag:
“So, wanna go and have a quick fuck? A simple yes or no will suffice.”

Madame Zaliasquenska tatil Xai Lentazin the Raolme:
“…speaking of promises… there is something that I… I want you to have… and to… mmm… experience… if you wouldn’t mind?”

And now, for the thrilling conclusion…!
>>
No. 797117 ID: 65a774
File 149272600967.png - (119.34KB , 686x758 , 3.png )
797117

It’s like a dream, isn’t it? You’re actually on a da- dinner… at a dinner with a beautiful, lovely woman that seems attracted to you. Someone is actually attracted to you for once! And that lady is Zalia, the Raolme. While she is indeed an alien lifeform from beyond the stars, she is still an intriguing lady whom you’ve just had a rather romantic dinner with… including a lot of teasing between the two of you.

…and now, now she’s just asked you to go somewhere a bit more private to… to experience something fantastic and special. Your heart is just about ready to explode from how hard it is hammering in your chest right now.


>Sounds lovely. Should it remain between us?
“Oh no, of course not. Be a dear and record everything that you’re about to experience.”
>Ask if she wants you to close your eyes for this surprise.
“I rather not have you trip over something while we change to a better avenue, but I’ve heard that it is supposed to intensify the experience if you remove some of your other senses. Though, you might miss something if you don’t keep an eye out, hmhm…”

>"If it's been years since you can find excitement and thrill from the act, then I do believe I'm not the only one with a problem that needs solving.”
“Hmhm… you want to solve me, hmm? Why, dear, aren’t you just a selfish hero, hmhm.”
>"In all honesty, I consider myself lucky that the one area you need most is one in which physical performance or experience may be the least required. I might not be able to keep up on skill, but words are something I may yet manage with, judging by your reactions earlier.”
“Oh please, VicK, don’t get a big head now. While I admit you have a habit of… hitting my weak points, it’s more about the subject and less about the skill of your tongue.”

>"I am thinking that your club needs a new regular, unofficial attraction for its guests.”
“Oh? And what might that be?”
>“A set of windows visible from the main hall, in view of hundreds of guests, through which a wandering eye might on occasion start to glimpse a suggestive shadow. Nothing definitive, but enough to start rumors and whispers.”
“…is this going to go where I think it is?”
>”Perhaps on occasion, the balcony door stays open just a crack, where a careful or sensitive ear might pick up the slightest noise over the thumping of the club: a rhythmic, moist sound; a faint skritching; the occasional moan; even a hint of a syllable from a name, stoking the fantasies of any who might imagine it part of their own.”

As you mention the balcony, you can see her misstep a bit, before regaining her composure as if nothing had happen.

“Really, VicK… it really is starting to sound like you have a one track mind… how drool if that’s true…”

>”And they might one day say that, on nights when a show on the main club stage occupies the undivided attention of most, when the hot spotlights all point that way, and loud sounds and smells consume the senses, that someone in the back who let their attention wander might notice figures moving on the outside of the dark balcony, out of the spotlight and contrast. As they shake those they brought with them, who reluctantly turn away from the stage, the figures begin to shift, and the motion becomes, for a moment, unmistakable for anything else. The shape of a head, moving from low on a serpentine form to meet in a kiss, both shadows meeting at the waist, and beginning to move against each other, dancing the oldest dance in the universe…”

Once again, as you mention the balcony, Zalia has a visible reaction. This time she almost trips completely, her back legs almost getting stuck with her front ones. She even has to stop for a bit to regain her balance… but when she does, she doesn’t continue forward. Instead, she sits down on all fours and looks back at you. When you finish, she answers with just a hint of annoyance:

“…VicK, didn’t we agree to finish that topic after our meal, hmm? We still have dessert left to enjoy, don’t we, dear? Now come, there’s something I want you to… experience.”
>>
No. 797118 ID: 65a774
File 149272601868.png - (73.97KB , 686x758 , 4.png )
797118

She leads you into a large room filled with several rows of chairs… and a large stage, already set up with both lights and a… microphone like thing? Wait, what is it she wants you to experience, exactly?

“Take a seat, VicK, one in the front row if you don’t mind. Oh, and one more thing before we begin.”
>>
No. 797119 ID: 65a774
File 149272602764.png - (87.56KB , 686x758 , 5.png )
797119

After she’s climbed up on the stage, she retrieves something from a hidden pocket in her dress and brings it up to her snout. With a loud and audible sniff, she inhales deeply from the object before stating:

“Mmm… yes… this will do… here.”

She turns to you and hands over what seems to be a water droplet made out of some kind of… fabric? You’re not entirely sure what to make of this…

“I’m sure you’ll like this little gift of mine. Oh? You seem a bit confused? Hmhm… well, just think back a bit and I’m sure you can figure out what this is… and what I want you to experience.”
>>
No. 797125 ID: 094652

"... I'm not touching that."

Whatever it is, it's either spiky or uncomfortably hairy. Don't poke it.
>>
No. 797131 ID: 398fe1

>>797119
Sniff it?
>>
No. 797133 ID: a5af6d

Square your shoulders and take it. Be sure to gingerly brush against her hand as you do.
>>
No. 797137 ID: 72ed6b

>>797117
She really does seem to react interestingly to teasing; her underlying reaction and the sensibilities she tries to project are so wildly different. Funny how she teases so much herself but then chides us for doing the same.

>>797118
>>797119
I can imagine what this might be, and it should be a lot of fun. If Zalia hadn't explicitly said she wanted this captured, then it'd be nice to take her advice that closed eyes can enhance the experience.

Take what she's offering, catch a peripheral whiff of it yourself, and grab a seat front and center right in front of the microphone.
>>
No. 797142 ID: 70983e

It goes in your butt, dude. Pucker up.
>>
No. 797149 ID: fe7355

Perhaps this object is in some way similar or related to that hookah thing you used last evening. This thing might have a different effect than calming, though. One that enhances the experience of what Zalia is about to do in some way. But what is she about to do? ...Given the setting, best guess is she's going to sing for you. Which given she's Raolme will likely be a heck of an experience, even with your lacking human ears.
>>
No. 797150 ID: 398fe1

>>797137
I think the main issue is that Vic has been unrelenting about it. He should really stop! I hate policing other suggestions but if I have to do it in this quest, I fucking will.
>>
No. 797152 ID: 4854ef

>>797150
As this says there's a difference between teasing and forcing the issue, we've managed to poke the button so many times per bit of conversation that it's getting annoying to her.

Take a look at the object
>>
No. 797177 ID: 91ee5f

Vic, you dumbass! She already told you to stop talking about that, so stop already! Or are you purposefully trying to piss her off so much that she throws you out on your virgin ass and never invites you over ever again?!
>>
No. 797194 ID: e97f18

>>797117
> “Hmhm… you want to solve me, hmm? Why, dear, aren’t you just a selfish hero, hmhm.”

"selfish" seems like an odd reaction to this.
>>
No. 797195 ID: e97f18

In the previous thread, I'd had the impression that we would save this whole line of dialog for after we'd followed her and seen what was up, rather than using it beforehand. It seems like a great line, just with the wrong timing.
>>
No. 797243 ID: 8cb228

Take the item, with a thank you. Sniff it. Also, be careful what you say and the timing for when you say it.
>>
No. 797244 ID: 8cb228

Also, apologize for the one track mind and KEEP THAT TOPIC UNDER WRAPS FOR NOW.
>>
No. 797245 ID: 8cb228

>>797244

Specifically, Vic. When you come up with a big long response or something, rather than a short thing that leaves room to be actively responsive to her body language, tone, and words, beware! You have a VERY active imagination, honed over years of fantasizing. This imagination could be getting away from you...
>>
No. 797260 ID: 350a50

>>797244
This.
>>
No. 797297 ID: 7df78f

Put your trust in her, hold it up to your nose, and take a deep breath.
>>
No. 797301 ID: 65a774
File 149280480409.png - (95.46KB , 686x758 , 6.png )
797301

>She really does seem to react interestingly to teasing; her underlying reaction and the sensibilities she tries to project are so wildly different.
It’s clear that some part of her does like what you say, indeed, but she still seemed a bit irritated at you for it.
>I think the main issue is that Vic has been unrelenting about it. He should really stop!
...you really should give it a rest... at least until after the dinner in concluded.
>It seems like a great line, just with the wrong timing.
Considering how much experience you have, you can’t really blame yourself for having a bad sense of timing with these things. The closes thing you’ve experienced before are the dating Sims you’ve played over the years.


>Take the item, with a thank you.
“I do hope you’ll appreciate it.”
>Whatever it is, it's either spiky or uncomfortably hairy.
It feels like something that’s been knitted, actually… dragging your palm over makes it itch a bit.
>It goes in your butt, dude. Pucker up.
It’s way too soft for something like that… and you’re pretty sure a lady doesn’t just hand out butt plugs as gift, now do they?
>Put your trust in her, hold it up to your nose, and take a deep breath.
Holding it up in front of you, you breathe in the scent it has. It’s strong and distinct… yet… you can’t quite place it. You know you’ve smelled something like this before… and something inside you stirs when you feel the aroma it gives out.

“Do you like it? Though, I’m sure you won’t fully appreciate it until this night is over, seeing as you’ve been bathing in that smell all evening.”
>Perhaps this object is in some way similar or related to that hookah thing you used last evening. This thing might have a different effect than calming, though.
No… it just seems to give off a nice smelling fragrance.

Looking up again, you can see how Zalia have sprawled herself over the whole stage, her body twisting itself in odd angles and her legs kicking the air a bit while her head hangs upside down from the side of the stage. She seems to be ‘looking’ at you expectably.

>Apologize for the one track mind and KEEP THAT TOPIC UNDER WRAPS FOR NOW.
“Just keep it interesting, VicK… just going down one… mmm… hole is so… hmhm… boring, hmm?”
>...Given the setting, best guess is she's going to sing for you. Which given she's Raolme will likely be a heck of an experience, even with your lacking human ears.
“Indeed, I’m planning to give you an… mmm… experience you won’t forget… but isn’t there something we’re forgetting before that?”

Her neck turns 180 degrees as her head twist around to leave it the right side up. Once again, it seems like she’s expecting something… something you have missed?

“You know… it’s only courteous to exchange gift at the same time, no? I know I was a bit behind when you gave me two at the start, but now you’re the one that’s behind, no?”
>…I am? Wait…
“Indeed… three gifts I’ve already given you… and soon you’ll get a fourth. Don’t tell me you’ve already forgotten the gifts, dear? Hmhm… can’t you see which three of the senses I’ve already pleased?”
>>
No. 797302 ID: b15da4

Taste, touch, smell, and soon hearing?
>>
No. 797304 ID: 91ee5f

>>797301
She's waiting for you to give her the sense of touch gift! It's that small cuddly toy duck you won at the amusement park a year ago! Go ahead and give it to her!
>>
No. 797306 ID: 91ee5f

>>797304
Also, as a reminder, we've already given her the Sound and Smell gifts.
>>
No. 797314 ID: 398fe1

>>797301
Ah, so she gave you the gift of taste via the dinner. This thing was gift of smell... did she give you a gift of touch via the massage? The last one from her will be sound.

Give her the teddy bear, and the chocolates can be saved for last. Tell her you want to feed them to her. Maybe some will melt on your fingers and she'll get to lick them off.
>>
No. 797354 ID: 72ed6b

>>797301
She's given us gifts of taste, touch, and smell. (And her appearance is a gift to the sense of sight, really.)

Do go ahead and give her the gifts for everything but taste at this point; save that last one for when you're ready for dessert.
>>
No. 797356 ID: 72ed6b

>>797301
> just going down one… mmm… hole is so… hmhm… boring, hmm

I love her blatant hypocrisy sometimes, with the double entendre and flirtatiousness.
>>
No. 797364 ID: 350a50

>>797354
The sense of sight line is pretty good, use it.

Give her the duck now, sense of taste can come last.
>>
No. 797376 ID: 398fe1

>>797356
From the sound of it she just got tired of Vic pushing the same button. Other methods of flirtation will likely still be welcome.
>>
No. 797444 ID: c88e6d

>>797301
We get to listen to snakey karaoke! Or opera. Either way, prepare for high pitched alien music.
>>
No. 797507 ID: 65a774
File 149290273680.png - (114.15KB , 686x758 , 7.png )
797507

>Ah, so she gave you the gift of taste via the dinner.
“Indeed… it was a delight to dig into, no?”
>This thing was a gift of smell...
“And I’m sure you’ll appreciate it even more when you figure out what, exactly, it is, hmhm…”
>Did she give you a gift of touch via the massage?
“It’s a bit of a copout, I know, but it was enjoyable, no?”
>”Honestly, I enjoyed giving you a belly rub far more…”
“Hmhm… really? I’ll remember that… but yes, that was a gift. Can’t expect them all to be perfect, hmm?”
>The last one from her will be sound.
“I’m sure it will be an experience for you…”
>And you appearance is a gift to the sense of sight, really.
“Why, VicK, aren’t you a charmer, hmhm… I’m sure I could say the same if I was able to see you, my dear…”

>She's waiting for you to give her the sense of touch gift! It's that small cuddly toy duck you won at the amusement park a year ago! Go ahead and give it to her!
“Oh, what is this? Something you won at an amusement park on your home planet, you say? Hmm…?”
>The chocolates can be saved for last. Tell her you want to feed them to her.
“These chocolates will have to wait for after dessert, no? Hmhm… don’t want us to ruin our appetite before the... mmm… best part of dinner, hmhm…”

Holding up the small duckling doll to her snout, she inhales deeply from it.

“What is that smell? It’s so… so… intriguing. I can smell… sugar… smoke… sweat… and so much more I can’t even place… *inhale* mmm… this is really something else… it’s not often I get something so… so exciting. This coupled with that music you brought… why, I have to admit, I love them. *Sniff* …what are those aromas? …and what was this thing? A Buck you said it was called? Its shape is so… odd… hmm… is it holding something? I think I can feel a hand here… and is this… writing? What does it say? …and what is it holding? Is it actually holding something? It’s not the same color as the rest of this Buck thing, but I can’t place the shape. Is this other colored thing its snout… and these its feet? Are these… eyes? Quite intriguing… and the smell… so… lively… Oh, you have to tell me everything about this little Buck thing.”

“Oh, and speaking of gifts… when I give you the next gift, are you planning on having your eyes open or not? My… performance will differ depending on if you use that sight of yours or not. After all, removing one sense is supposed to… mmm… amplify the others, hmhm… this is something you only need to record the sound of, not the… sight… So, eyes open or closed, hmm?”
>>
No. 797510 ID: 70983e

It appears to be holding a symbol of a heart with a reference to an old wives' tale about hidden beauty that comes with age.
If I'm closing my eyes depends on whether you're going to be doing any contorting on the stage there.
>>
No. 797511 ID: 094652

> Eyes closed for this one?
"Nah, I would associate sound cues with visual ones on instinct. Give me the full performance so I get complete context without guessing from my mind's eye."
>>
No. 797512 ID: 398fe1

>>797507
Sure, close your eyes for the performance. Listen like a Raolme, sortof.

Explain that it's called a duck but it's not really meant to look exactly like one. It's more like a cartoon character. The writing says "ugly duckling". You got it during your childhood, and that phrase holds some special meaning to you. You should explain the fable the phrase is from. Very appropriate since here, you are beautiful.

Hmm, the thing she gave you is very similar to what seems to be her symbol. Blue teardrop. I think it's something she keeps close to her? It carries her scent doesn't it? Since she gave that to you, it's like she's given you her scent. You can smell her whenever you want, like a reminder of her. It may be taboo for males to do that in earth culture but it was fine for girls, wasn't it? Set aside earth culture, you're not there anymore.
It occurs to me that the stuffed toy might be a better gift of smell than the flowers. Bonus gift?
>>
No. 797515 ID: c88e6d

>>797507
Close your eyes, tell her it's holding the homeworld symbol for love with the words "Ugly Buckling" written on it. It's a reference to an old parable about a creature considered ugly among one species that grows into a beautiful creature of another species.
>>
No. 797516 ID: 490b74

>Oh, you have to tell me everything about this little Buck thing.

It is constantly wracked by a headache. When the headache turns intense, it begins using mysterious powers. If it uses its mysterious power, it can't remember having done so. It apparently can't form a memory of such an event because it goes into an altered state that is much like deep sleep.

They tend to fuck up a lot and fuck shit up a lot.
>>
No. 797517 ID: 6612fa

>>797507
whatever way you suggest I should partake of this gift, I will. I want to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced.
>>
No. 797526 ID: 91ee5f

>>797507
For some reason, I'm expecting her to start singing the Diva Song from The Fifth Element!
>>
No. 797529 ID: 24dd1a

"The real animal this is based on or the story behind this fictional animal inspired by the real one. I'll talk about both, then?
>>
No. 797531 ID: 7df78f

If you think it will enhance the experience than who am I to refute it? I'll go eyes closed.

The thing it's holding is the shape we use to represent the heart or love though it is shaped nothing like an actual biological heart.
>>
No. 797532 ID: 350a50

Close your eyes.

Also, tell her the story of the Ugly Duckling.
>>
No. 797563 ID: 72ed6b

>>797507
In response to her question, give her the quick version of the Ugly Duckling story. There's an original story and countless variations, with the common theme of an "ugly duckling" growing up to become a beautiful swan, with many different variations on morals. I'm fond of the versions whose main point is "remember those who accepted you all along"; less fond of the ones that implicitly suggest that "it'll all be fine if only you can find others of your kind who accept you".

Take her recommendation to close your eyes. Resist the urge to sneak a peek, if you can; remember that you offered to give her the video first, so she'd know if you reverse-blinked. Trust her, and make sure she can trust you.

"As much as it pains me to take my eyes off you for a time, I'll take your recommendation that it will enhance my other senses."

Listen carefully. And also pay attention to whether you think you're entering any kind of altered mental state, because it's entirely possible the satchel of scent she gave you is some kind of drug.
>>
No. 797615 ID: 65a774
File 149297887317.png - (89.24KB , 686x758 , 8.png )
797615

>For some reason, I'm expecting her to start singing the Diva Song from The Fifth Element!
As long as she doesn’t get killed at the end of it you’ll take anything.
>Hmm, the thing she gave you is very similar to what seems to be her symbol. A Blue teardrop.
It is indeed her symbol… or her family’s symbol. They were named after a river, after all… so a symbol of water would be fitting.
>It carries her scent doesn't it? Since she gave that to you, it's like she's given you her scent. You can smell her whenever you want, like a reminder of her.
No wonder you recognized it… it smells just like her. It’s just like having her in your arms again. The question is… as scent is more important to the Raolme than for humans… is this a standard kind of gift… or something truly special and unique?
>Pay attention to whether you think you're entering any kind of altered mental state, because it's entirely possible the satchel of scent she gave you is some kind of drug.
You’re pretty sure it’s just smell like Zalia and that it doesn’t have any other effects.


>Explain that it's called a duck but it's not really meant to look exactly like one. It's more like a cartoon character.
“That would explain why it’s so… so round, hmm? And what is this part?”
>It’s its beak.
“And this is its tail? Yes, I’m starting to feel how it looks now. Quite a cute little fellow. I wonder if I can see some real ones someday?”
>Tell her it's holding your home world’s symbol for love.
“Oh? It’s a… hmm… triangle with two circles inside it? Is it… a butt? I feels kind of like a butt. One of those butts without tails. Like a Gartag or a Zet.”
>We use to represent the heart or love though it is shaped nothing like an actual biological heart.
“Oh… so it isn’t a butt?”
>The writing says "ugly duckling".
“But it’s so cute! Why is it called ugly?”
>Give her the quick version of the Ugly Duckling story.
“…hmhm… so the one who was considered ugly by some is considered beautiful by others? I think I’ve heard that story before, hmm? Thank you for the gift, VicK, I really appreciate it… hmhm…”

>If I'm closing my eyes depends on whether you're going to be doing any contorting on the stage there.
“If I’m doing any contorting depends on if you want me watch me do it, hmm? Do you?”
>Well… um…
“Actually, that is a good question. Do mind if I… mmm… bend over in… shall we say, odd angles? I know many that are a bit put off when I spin my head around an infinite amount of degrees so… do you like watching me bend around? Or should I try to keep it simple? This would be especially prudent to know if we… mmm… got a bit closer, don’t you think, hmhm… but no need to answer right away. Think about it. Do you want to watch me bend a bit?”
>Whatever way you suggest I should partake of this gift, I will. I want to experience it the way it was meant to be experienced.
“Hmhm… well… seeing as I can’t *snrk* see… I can’t think to highly of my visual performance. What I want to show you isn’t what you’ll see… but what you’ll hear…”
>As much as it pains me to take my eyes off you for a time…
“Oh, VicK, I’m sure you’ll live…”

>If you think it will enhance the experience than whom am I to refute it? I'll go eyes closed.
“In that case… here… let me tie this around your head.”
>”…a blindfold? Don’t you trust me from taking a peak?”
“Hmhm… I know how hard it can be for people with sight to keep their eyes closed, VicK. Trust me; it will be better this way.”
>If you say so…
“Oh, but before I do, please shut off your translator. It will sound so much better without it.”
>…alright. I’ll shut it off. There…
“SKk’k’kaKask... kKkss’kkaks’KVicKKS’kkKkska…“
>>
No. 797616 ID: 65a774
File 149297888125.png - (24.23KB , 686x526 , 9.png )
797616

You’re left in utter darkness, as you feel her moving away from you. For a while, you can hear moment around you, but soon enough complete silence fills the void you’re in. You sit there for what seems for hours before a voice pierces the darkness…

“Ssssasssasssa…”

Instruments you don’t recognize start playing a melody that sound odd and alien… wrong even…

“Ssssasssasssa…”

Three different voices surround you, all of them sounding distinct yet oddly… familiar. Meanwhile, the music in the background picks up in pace… yet slowdowns at the same time.

“Ssssasssasssa…”

This time, there are a dozen voices around you, singing in a language you cannot understand. Then the music stops abruptly, staying on the last note as it fades into the darkness… and then you hear it. The voice of an angel…
>>
No. 797617 ID: 65a774
File 149297889136.png - (142.92KB , 686x526 , 10.png )
797617

It feels like you’re floating… everything suddenly feels so light as the voice strips you of all your worries… you’re not even sure you’re actually hearing it… or if it’s your soul that is soothed by its hymn.

It takes a while before you notice that the music is back… as well as the other voices rotating around you. Everything is spinning... the direction of the music keep changing… the voices slowly moves around you… even the aria from angel never seems to be in the same place. You can’t tell which way the scene is any longer… nor can you tell if you’re actually standing up or lying down right now.

Then things again grow quiet… before a voice start whispering into your ear… you cannot understand what it says, but you can feel your breath escape your lungs and your heart beat slow down until its slow drumming matched the hymn in your ear. The voice whisper words you cannot hear… but you know what they mean… let yourself be safe… let yourself be calm… let yourself be embraced by the universe itself. You cannot breathe, no matter how hard you try… yet you do not panic. Instead, you can only feel a calm… as if you’re going into a deep sleep…

Once again the voice of the heaves pierces your very being, a warmth unlike any you’ve ever felt embrace you and you know you are as one. You are nothing… and everything… and everything is perfect. You float in nothing, unable to breathe, unable to see… or hear… all you know is that everything is as it should be… everything is… perfect…

The voice whispers in your ear again, once again words you do not understand yet… you know what they mean… “I… like… you”… you can feel the winds of the heavens caress your cheek as the angel continues her aria… you can feel it guiding you somewhere... you can feel it dragging itself across your chin. As a second wind pushes your head forward, the singing of the angels suddenly stop. Instead, you’re met with the boop of a snout, before a long tongue parts your lips to wrestle with your own before pulling back. There is only one thing left on your mind by now…

You can’t breathe…
>>
No. 797618 ID: 65a774
File 149297890054.png - (109.81KB , 686x526 , 11.png )
797618

YOU CAN’T BREATHE!
>>
No. 797619 ID: 65a774
File 149297891193.png - (29.11KB , 686x526 , 12.png )
797619

You gasp for air, inhaling hard as it seems like hours since you had fresh air. You heart is pounding in your chest, hard enough for it to almost hurt. You can feel her sitting in your lap, her arms laying on your shoulders and her legs splayed on each side of your own… she is right there, so close…

You can hear the voice of Zalia speak to you:
“Sssk’KVicKKvk’ssk?”
>>
No. 797628 ID: 4854ef

Turn the translator back on and breath deep the breath of life Vick! Seems she wants to talk to you again so it might be worthwhile to.

Also are you okay? Able to breath normally?
>>
No. 797630 ID: b8faf5

That was certainly an overwhelming experience.

Turn your translator back on and ask, "sorry, what?"
>>
No. 797631 ID: 398fe1

>>797619
Yikes. That was beautiful and scary. Were you supposed to be suffocating through the latter half of that?
>>
No. 797632 ID: 70983e

Well you weren't being actually choked by her tongue, probably just drawn into the performance. Turn the translator back on and tell her it was the most breathtaking performance of your life (haa). Also prepare for more making out.
>>
No. 797633 ID: 8d4593

What the hell was that?
I liked it but holy crap how long was I dead?
>>
No. 797636 ID: 65a774
File 149298250511.png - (56.96KB , 686x526 , 13.png )
797636

>Are you okay? Able to breathe normally?
It feels like you’ve just run a marathon… which is saying something as you normally can’t run more than a few meters before getting tired…

>Turn the translator back on and breath deep the breath of life Vick!
As you try to remove the blindfold so you can see your datapad, Zalia stops you by placing a claw on your hand. It’s not forceful, but it’s clear that she wants you to keep it on for now.
“Sskaksa…”

>"sorry, what?"
“…hmhm, kvasska’ska…”
She guides your hands to her back, so you can embrace her properly…

>Were you supposed to be suffocating through the latter half of that?
“…ska’sva?”
She places her claws on your chest as if to feel your breathing... before she leans in a bit to exhale deeply towards you. You can feel the winds of heaven again as they caress your check…
“N’skava’kVicKKav’sk.”

>Tell her it was the most breathtaking performance of your life.
“Hmhm…”

She gives you a light pitch, as to punish you for your horrid pun.

“Skska’ka’sssa…”

You feel her leaning close before her tongue drags itself across the side of your neck while her claws are massaging your chest. As she nibbles a bit on your shoulder blade, you run your hands against her scales on her… back… wait… she’s not wearing her dress anymore?

“Hmhm… shk’aka?”
>>
No. 797638 ID: 72ed6b

>>797636
Gently feel around with your hands. If she seems like she wants you to remain still, do so. But if she doesn't, then start exploring with your hands, thoroughly.

And kiss her back.
>>
No. 797642 ID: 8cb228

Go along with it. She is making sure you can breathe. Keep the mask on, and gently explore her body in the hug. Try to relax.
>>
No. 797645 ID: 8cb228

>>797642
And continue the kiss!
>>
No. 797650 ID: 398fe1

>>797636
Maybe it's time to try out french kissing with her.
>>
No. 797653 ID: 7ec5c0

>>797638
This.
>>
No. 797657 ID: 398fe1

Also, definitely get a very appropriate boner.
>>
No. 797658 ID: 91ee5f

>>797636
Oh, I get it. Since you're still recording, she doesn't want you to record her naked.

Well, since she wants you to stay blindfolded, you'll have to let her lead. And if you start to feel any of your clothes being removed, don't fight it and go along for the ride! ;3

And for the sake of the recording, don't mention out loud what's happening.

I guess her singing voice is going to be a nice treat for whoever you're sending this footage to.
>>
No. 797661 ID: 91ee5f

>>797658
Also, try to feel around for her belly and rub it! And then try to find her ears and scratch behind them!
>>
No. 797697 ID: 70983e

Survey says yes.
>>
No. 797708 ID: 506ff5

>>797636
Nibble and lick her the same way she's doing to you.

Smell deeply, and roam towards where the smell is strongest. And explore with your hands as much as she seems comfortable with.
>>
No. 797739 ID: 65a774
File 149305685820.png - (266.13KB , 686x526 , 14.png )
797739

>I guess her singing voice is going to be a nice treat for whoever you're sending this footage to.
That singing voice would be a marvel for anyone who would hear it. You’ve never experience something like that before.

>Start exploring with your hands, thoroughly.
You let your hands glide over her naked body, making sure to explore as much as you can of it as you’re slowly drifting downwards. When you finally reach the base of her tail and her back legs, she bite you playfully and brings her claws down to guide you upwards again while hissing in an oddly cheerful way in your ear:
“Sssa…”
>Try to feel around for her belly and rub it!
You let your hands wander to where her belly is supposed to be and start rubbing it… you can feel by her increased nibbling that she enjoys the feeling.
“Hmhm… ssassa…”
>And then try to find her ears and scratch behind them!
You let your hand travel across her long neck towards her head... which get rewarded with a loud ‘mmm’ as you start to scratch her behind her head fins. She even brings her head away from your neck to give you the most optimal angle to scratch her from…
>Nibble and lick her the same way she's doing to you.
Surprising her, you grab her neck and bring it towards you. As you start to kiss and lick your way from the bottom to the top of it, she gives of an excited gasp of pleasure.
>Also, definitely get a very appropriate boner.
Which she definitely notices, as she starts grinding her hips against it. Your heart is going crazy… is this really happening? Is this just a dream created by her beautiful song? You can’t believe that this is actually real…

>And if you start to feel any of your clothes being removed, don't fight it and go along for the ride!
Her claws find their way to the first button on your shirt… and remove it. Slow and steady her claws wander downwards, opening up your shirt one button at a time, and with each new button she unmakes you take the opportunity to reward her with a long lick across the side of her neck. Soon enough, she has opened your shirt completely… and her claws wander even lower down. You can feel her claws pressing down on the waist of your pants… before… disappear completely? …where did she-
>>
No. 797740 ID: 65a774
File 149305687011.png - (5.01KB , 686x526 , 15.png )
797740

*Click*

“There… the translator is on again…”

She grabs both sides of your shirt, pull them together and fasten them again with the button. Is she… redressing you!?

“Hmhm… I’m sorry to cut this short but… we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves, aren’t we?”

Her claws move upwards and redo the next button on your shirt…

“After all, we still have actual dessert to enjoy before the… mmm… ’dessert’, hmhm…”

Another button falls prey to her claws… and soon enough you’re just as dressed as when you got here.

“And you wanted to feed me those… chocolate, didn’t you?”

As she finished buttoning up your shirt again, she leans in and give you quick kiss on your nose…

“But I have another idea… how about… you keep that blindfold on a bit longer and I’ll… mmm… feed you the dessert, hmm? Or did you really want to watch me eat those things you brought with you? In that case, I’ll need to get dressed again… hmhm… and no peeking in that case, promise? So… be fed or feed me, hmm? Which path do you choose?”
>>
No. 797742 ID: 91ee5f

>>797740
>Is she… redressing you!?
Hey, relax. The dinner isn't over yet, there's still plenty of time!

>no peeking in that case
"No peeking? You mean like this?"

Start reaching for the blindfold, but don't actually take it off! When she stops you, say, "Just kidding!"

>Feed or get fed?
I really want to see her reaction when she eats the chocolates, so let her get dressed and feed her.
>>
No. 797743 ID: 91ee5f

>>797742
Plus, wouldn't it be better to actually see her naked? After desert, I think that would be more than enough footage and you can take the contacts out. Then you'd be allowed to see your "desert"!
>>
No. 797746 ID: 398fe1

>>797740
How about a third option? You could feed her dessert during the... dessert.
>>
No. 797753 ID: b15da4

Be fed, but you wouldn't want to get your shirt dirty... really, it's the only one you've got. So why not leave it off? And you can feed her the chocolates afterwards.
>>
No. 797758 ID: 26f38d

>Is she… redressing you!?
If you were to do the nasty now- or probably at all tonight- your heart would actually explode and you would actually die.

You can still totally feed her chocolates though.
>>
No. 797759 ID: b15da4

>>797758
What a dilemma! If he does it, he dies. If he doesn't do it, he kills himself. Well, if it's one or the other, personally I think it's worth that much.
>>
No. 797816 ID: 350a50

>>797740
Tell her you'll try one first to make sure they aren't anything weird like salted chocolates. Then the rest are hers'; they are a gift for HER after all.
>>
No. 797820 ID: 8cb228

Can we feed each other, each in turn? And I would like to see you eat the chocolates, to see your reaction.
>>
No. 798095 ID: 65a774
File 149321934638.png - (3.57KB , 686x526 , 16.png )
798095

>If you were to do the nasty now- or probably at all tonight- your heart would actually explode and you would actually die.
Everyone has to die at some point, don’t they? Just take the orb-weaver spiders, which dies on the spot after they do the nasty, leaving their corpse still stuck in the female for its rivals to curse it. He would rather die than not get to fuck and personally, I reckon it’s worth it.
>Tell her you'll try one first to make sure they aren't anything weird like salted chocolates.
You’re pretty sure there aren’t any salted ones in that box you got…
>Hey, relax. The dinner isn't over yet, there's still plenty of time!
…r-right… there is still time… just take it easy, VicK… err…Vic…


>How about a third option? You could feed her dessert during the... dessert.
“Hmhm… trust me, eating while having so much fun doesn’t generally end well. At least wait until we’ve both tired ourselves out a bit.”
>Can we feed each other, each in turn? And I would like to see you eat the chocolates, to see your reaction.
“Well… if you get these chocolates you keep talking about, I’m sure we can eat them with the rest of the dessert. Either way, I’ll need to get dressed before that, so no peeking, hmm?”

>"No peeking? You mean like this?"
Even before you’re able to lift your hands you can feel her claws stopping them in their track.
“Now, now, be a patient dear and wait for the fun part, hmm?”
>"Just kidding!"
“Of course you were, darling… hmhm…”

“Now, how about this? You just sit down here and take it easy for a minute while I make myself decent again, hmm? Then you can meet me back in the parlor, where we had the dinner, alright dear? You can find your way back there, can’t you?”
>I think so, yes?
“Then we’ll see each other again in just a moment.”
>>
No. 798096 ID: 65a774
File 149321935674.png - (115.21KB , 686x758 , 17.png )
798096

After waiting a minute that felt like hours, you finally make it back to the dinner table the two of you used just an hour ago… even if it felt like it was days ago. You find Zalia splayed over the sofa you found her sleeping in when you arrived… and you can’t help but notice that she isn’t wearing her dress anymore.

“I do hope you don’t mind the more casual demeanor, hmm? It such a bother to slither into that thing, you know? Besides, we don’t want to sully the dress, now do we? After all, there might be a few… mmm… accidents with the dessert, no?”

“So stop standing around and take a seat, dear VicK… and choose what to taste first, hmm? …or is there something you want me to… mmm… taste instead? Hmhm…”
>>
No. 798112 ID: 26f38d

>He would rather die than not get to fuck and personally, I reckon it’s worth it.
You unbelievably shallow cad; after what you've just heard, and you can still only think of pussy? You're here to enjoy some multicultural experiences, so quit whinging that you haven't banged her over a table or something halfway through dinner and enjoy the ride.

Also, think of this; you smash tonight, and you're just another guy she snagged in the club. Hold out for a bit, show a bit of restraint- then you've really got her.

>or is there something you want me to… mmm… taste instead?
Drinks first? or maybe that pudding looking stuff?
>>
No. 798115 ID: 0555b9

>>798112
But everyone else has had more sex than Vic. Doesn't anybody else get that feeling?
>>
No. 798117 ID: 398fe1

>>798112
>quit whinging that you haven't banged her
Wow calm the fuck down, that's not what he said at all. Plus, after all this, how can you say she's treating him like "just another guy she snagged in the club"? Ridiculous.

>>798096
It looks like you could go left to right. And yeah, time to break out the chocolates. Let her pick from the box herself at first; you can feed some to her when the dessert's coming to an end, to help set the mood for "dessert". Since things have cooled down a little bit, ask how she did that with her song. It was like she was fooling your senses. You didn't understand her answer when you asked before, was that discomfort you experienced normal? Or maybe humans don't react well to whatever she was doing.
>>
No. 798122 ID: b15da4

>>798112
A quick bang is literally all Vic wants, anything further is a stretch goal. (And Zalia is quite stretchy...) He'll take what he can get.

I'll try the alien flan.
>>
No. 798130 ID: 398fe1

>>798122
If that were true he would've taken up the bartender's offer.
>>
No. 798133 ID: 9576d0

>>798117
I'm sorry, at what point is Zalia lacking for suitors? The part where she likes 'cultural exchanges'? The fact that she funds and frequents a club in the same vein? the fact that Raolme are 'free spirited' in this regard?

The fact that Vick can maintain a one-track mind in spite of all this is just wrong.
>>
No. 798135 ID: 0b7357

Ask her why you couldn't breathe during whatever she was doing while you were blindfolded. Erotic asphyxiation isn't one of your fetishes.
>>
No. 798136 ID: 398fe1

>>798133
What?
>>
No. 798171 ID: 2afc9c

>>798096
Offer her the chocolates first. And after she went to all the trouble to get dressed again so that we could take the blindfold off, we ought to take the opportunity to feed them to her.
>>
No. 798235 ID: 350a50

GIGA PUDDI
>>
No. 798274 ID: 70983e

>>798130
He can still exercise his judgment while exercising his libido, and I applaud that.
>>
No. 798546 ID: 65a774
File 149340625466.png - (129.20KB , 686x758 , 18.png )
798546

>You unbelievably shallow cad; after what you've just heard, and you can still only think of pussy?
It’s… hard not to have it on your mind after what she just did… but you do have other things on your mind as well?
>A quick bang is literally all Vic wants, anything further is a stretch goal. (And Zalia is quite stretchy...) He'll take what he can get.
While you admit you’ve had less than decent desires going into this, you still want something a bit… more? You’re not sure what, exactly, it is you desire… but if it really is a quick bang…
>Also, think of this; you smash tonight, and you're just another guy she snagged in the club. Hold out for a bit, show a bit of restraint- then you've really got her.
…even if you didn’t… wouldn’t you just be…
>I'm sorry, at what point is Zalia lacking for suitors? The part where she likes 'cultural exchanges'? The fact that she funds and frequents a club in the same vein? the fact that Raolme are 'free spirited' in this regard?
…you’re just… just another mark among hundreds for her, aren’t you? How can you ever hope to compete with the vast numbers of suiters she’s already have? …you’re just… just another one, aren’t you? To be discarded and thrown away when she get bored of you.
>But everyone else has had more sex than Vic. Doesn't anybody else get that feeling?
Not even quotes from a catchy song will help now…
“Stop standing around and come sit with me, VicK. There’s room right here on the sofa with me.”


>Offer her the chocolates first.
“Why, thank you. Do help yourself to something on one of the small tables while I… take a better look at these, hmm?”
>I'll try the alien flan.
“A favorite, if I have to say it myself. I’m sure you’ll like it.”
It tastes like… sweet cola… no, wait… pears and… um… the feeling of soft silk?
>Let her pick from the box herself at first
“… … …I’m going to guess from the different shapes that there are several different kinds, correct?”
>Oh right, you can’t actually read the text on the box, can you?
“Indeed I cannot… so if you would be so kind as to choose a piece for me and tell me what it is…?”

>Feed them to her.
“And this is…?”
>It’s called a triple nut.
“…I really hope that was a translation error, VicK… but let me have a taste.”

She opens her maw wide for you… and as you place the lone piece of chocolate on her tongue, she lets it ‘accidently’ drag itself over your fingers.

“Oh? There’s some kind of seeds in this one? Mmm… and this chocolate… it’s quite tasty, I have to tell you. What’s next?”
>A coco filled one.
“…an idiot filled one?”
>Coco as in Coconut.
“… … …idiot as in ‘translation not found’? Yeah, these translators aren’t the best.”

>Ask how she did that with her song. It was like she was fooling your senses.
“Oh? You mean this?”
“This?”
“This?”
It’s like there are several of her, all of them sitting in their own corner of the room you’re in.
“It’s just a bit of… voice throwing, if we’ll call it that. Music and song are such big part of our cultures, that you must forgive us if we’re using some… advance techniques, hmm?”
>Ask her why you couldn't breathe during whatever she was doing while you were blindfolded.
“Are you sure about that? I notice your breathing got a bit… heavy at the end there, but you were breathing all the same. Hmm… maybe there’s something with your hearing? Is there something else your kind uses your ears for? It might have something to do with that? Either that or you were just so absorbed by the experience that you didn’t notice that you were breathing, hmm? It happens, you know. A lot of alien have similar experience when they hear us sing for the first time in person.”
>…in person? You can’t record it?
“Ah… well, we can… but it’s not the same, is it? There’s something that just can’t be… mmm… recorded, I guess? I think it have to do with the voice throwing and the like, hmm?”

“…and what’s the matter, dear? You suddenly seem a bit… down?”
>>
No. 798553 ID: b15da4

Bare your souls to each other. You're having a hard time believing that this is real, that it's actually happening to you. You've never seen yourself as the type of guy it would happen to.

Is this admission some maneuver a clever ploy to build sympathy, or is it a bad move that 's going to crash the party? No and that doesn't matter, because if Vic's not really getting into it, he can't keep up the facade that he is much longer. He's holding back insecurities that he needs to get off his chest.
Zalia, give this boy a lick of sense and remind him that he actually is having a good time and he doesn't have to feel bad about feeling good.
>>
No. 798554 ID: 3ce125

>>798546
>what do humans use their ears for
Well, the inner ear handles human sense of balance.
There was also that time right before the translator turned back on where it felt like your pants vanished. Maybe her audio tricks are able to fool a human brain's sense of touch as well? Or maybe her music overwhelmed your senses with its beauty? So it felt like you weren't breathing, even though you were?

>all that other nonsense fed to you by idiots
>what's the matter
Tell her your brain is full of people who put sex on a pedestal and they're making you feel like crap for no reason. SHE REALLY LIKES YOU, VIC. Your first time doesn't have to be with someone you love, it doesn't have to be the best thing ever. You can have sex with an attractive person that you enjoy the company of and feels the same about you. It doesn't matter that she's had sex with other people. Even lots of other people. Raolmes have a different culture anyway, remember?
As for something to actually say, tell her you think you're psyching yourself out since you're so close to finally losing your virginity. Part of you wants it to be some kind of perfect thing, and the smarter part of you just wants it to be a good experience you won't regret. I suppose you can say "This is going to be special to me, will it be special for you too?" Of course she'll say yes, you're the first human she's had. She's gonna remember that, just like she's the first woman you'll have.

Feed her more chocolates, try a different dessert. Maybe explain the coconut is a type of large round nut like a thick hollow sphere, with a white kernel and a milky fluid at the center. Curry uses coconut milk.
>>
No. 798569 ID: c2abc4

"I just... part of me is having trouble realizing this is real, and this is actually going so well, that I can spend time like this with someone like you. To have a chance at real intimacy, in all it's forms! That part, which couldnt fathom such a thing, caused some depressing and uncharacteristic thoughts to enter my mind, unbidden. They'll pass, I'm sure. But I might be a little distracted until they do."
>>
No. 798575 ID: 4854ef

I have to know what Triple Nut mistranslated to, that it caused her to hesitate.
>>
No. 798586 ID: 3ce125

>>798575
Nut used as a verb.
>>
No. 798589 ID: 3ce125

...wait a minute. Pattern recognition. Do Raolms not have edible tree seeds?
>>
No. 798614 ID: 8cb228

These are odd translation things to get wrong. Especially when it is getting the flow of conversation so correct. What's up with the dictionary? Nut means a lot of things, but in this context it's edible hard-shelled tree seeds. Do non-human languages not have many homonyms and polysemics?
>>
No. 798625 ID: 350a50

>>798546
"Intrusive thoughts are psyching me out and making me nervous."
>>
No. 798688 ID: a9b327

> How can you ever hope to compete with the vast numbers of suiters she’s already have?
Do what she said would be the most interesting thing to happen in years; don't end the night in sex. No need to avoid it at all costs; just don't push the issue anymore. Focus on the journey as much as the destination.

>You suddenly seem a bit… down?
Well it feels like everything's going alright, and now I'm wondering how that's happened. I don't know how to feel about connecting with aliens more easily than my own species.
>>
No. 798698 ID: 2afc9c

>>798553
> Bare your souls to each other. You're having a hard time believing that this is real, that it's actually happening to you. You've never seen yourself as the type of guy it would happen to.

This. And try to keep it in your pants and not bring that up again yet, after her earlier comments.
>>
No. 798770 ID: 8111b6

A coconut is a large, hard seed usually from tropical parts of the planet. The flesh of the inside is usually what's referred to, but there is a liquid inside the coconut that's often enjoyed, too. Wait... or is it technically a fruit? No, pretty sure it's a seed...

Regarding voice throwing, perhaps mention ventriloquism acts back home? Though they're nowhere close to reaching that level.

Regarding the mood, just a thought that arose. It'll pass.

Perhaps a fruity one next? Or if there's a truffle that's more of a chocolate in chocolate?
Chocolate's used in many ways, now that I think about it...
>>
No. 798975 ID: 65a774
File 149357395996.png - (102.11KB , 686x758 , 19.png )
798975

>I have to know what Triple Nut mistranslated to, that it caused her to hesitate.
As she called them seeds instead of nuts it might mean that nuts and seeds are called the same thing in her language, thus when they try to translate it, it might choose something else that the word... nut might describe.
>Nut used as a verb.
…or that.
>...wait a minute. Pattern recognition. Do Raolms not have edible tree seeds?
Hmm… that might be why their language doesn’t have a word for nuts…
>Do non-human languages not have many homonyms and polysemics?
Considering that they are aliens, you’re going to go out on a limb here and assume that their language is completely alien as well. After all, when you heard her speak in her native tongue, you just heard a bunch of S sounds instead of actual words. In fact, how should you even know if they have… err… homosemy’s and… poly…ester...? You can’t understand what they are saying anyway so there’s no way to know! (And it’s not because you have no idea what those words actually means, no sire…)

>Is this admission some maneuver a clever ploy to build sympathy, or is it a bad move that’s going to crash the party?
You’ve gotten so far but in the end will it matter? You’re just going to crash this whole thing trying to get sympathy you don’t deserve… you don’t deserve her, do you?
>SHE REALLY LIKES YOU, VIC.
Does she really? Does she like you… or the one she think you are?
>Do what she said would be the most interesting thing to happen in years; don't end the night in sex.
…interesting or not, that might be what you deserve. It’s clear that you don’t deserve to be with her… she is to… to… amazing for you to even have the right to talk to her. You’re nothing… and she is everything but.


>Well, the inner ear handles human sense of balance.
“Really? While intriguing, I’m more interested in your sudden change in mood, dear.”
>A coconut is a large, hard seed usually from tropical parts of the planet. The flesh-
“You’re avoiding the subject again, VicK.”
>Regarding the mood, just a thought that arose. It'll pass.
“…VicK. Stop trying to run away from my question and answer it, please.”

>You're having a hard time believing that this is real, that it's actually happening to you. You've never seen yourself as the type of guy it would happen to.
“Some dreams come true, VicK, take it from me. Nightmares as well, but that’s another subject all together. Stop worrying about ifs and buts, instead enjoy yourself in the here and now. The future will come, no matter how hard you try to fight it.”
>I don't know how to feel about connecting with aliens more easily than my own species.
“Maybe it’s here you’ve always belonged, hmm? That you were born on the wrong planet, so to speak, no? Just be happy that you’ve found a place that you like, VicK.”

>"This is going to be special to me, will it be special for you too?"
“…”
>Of course she'll say yes, you're the first human she's had… right?
“...it will be a first yes… but to be brutally honest, it will be just another first among many. While I’ve really enjoyed our night so far, the question is… will I even remember this in ten years, hmm? You are far from the first to have given me the sounds, smells and taste from their planet as gifts. I am sorry to say, VicK, but as old as I am… I’ve already experienced so much it’s easy to forget the details of each encounter. So the question is not ‘will it be special for me’… it’s ‘can you make its special enough for me to remember it’?”
>…

“Though… is this really the kind of conversation you’d want while I’m dressed like this, eating Sokalata, or what they are called, from your hand? Don’t we have anything a bit more… fitting to discuss?”
>>
No. 798978 ID: 47160d

Hate to say it Vic, but I think it's not the time for sex. Giving her your first won't be all that noticeable, having the self control to not and then try to impress her on a string of dates might be. Or you could go the comparitively easy route and go for another girl, either way I don't think it will be time to fuck her anytime soon
>>
No. 798986 ID: 3ce125

Okay, how about a bit more appropriate, but still related topic. Ask her what she likes about you. Tell her all the things you like about her. Do both of you consider these impressions to be accurate? Either of you? That should give you some insight as to if she likes the real you, and if you like the real her, AND if it's even expected for either of you to have any idea who the other person really is.

What's the weirdest thing she's done during sex? The best thing she's done? Has she ever tried it with earplugs in? It'd be akin to a blindfold for a Raolme... Tell her the sex talk can be off the recording if she wants.
>>
No. 799003 ID: 72ed6b

>>798975
Finish enjoying the desserts and the rest of the evening. Stop bringing up sex. And tell her, genuinely (because you're even starting to feel it yourself) that you're interested in spending more time with her, and you wouldn't want anything else to jeopardize that. So you're going to stop thinking about how the first date time spent between friends might end, and focus on how it's going and whether you might manage another in the future.

And honestly, at this point, you've recorded enough to be interesting; turn off the recording and spend the rest of the time off the record, just to see if it changes the mood at all.
>>
No. 799008 ID: 0b99d7

>>798975
Apologise for the sudden downer; this has been a pretty significant time for you and you'd like to have returned the favour.
Regardless, you've both had a nice time right?
>>
No. 799010 ID: 350a50

>>798975
I did try to avoid the question for a reason. I don't want my dumb angst to ruin dinner for you. Or dessert, I guess, dinner was earlier.

>>798986
This is good, minus the sex part. She doesn't like one track thinking.
>>
No. 799013 ID: 3ce125

The "one track mind" thing was Vic repeatedly teasing her about her fetish. She likes flirting, so long as there's variety in it.
>>
No. 799050 ID: 72ed6b

>>798986
Asking about earplugs seems like a nice idea. Good way to take some inspiration from what she just did for us.
>>
No. 799052 ID: e97f18

>>799013
Makes sense.

Go with that question, then. And turn off the recording.
>>
No. 799135 ID: 65a774
File 149365168599.png - (94.90KB , 686x758 , 20.png )
799135

>Hate to say it Vic, but I think it's not the time for sex. Giving her your first won't be all that noticeable, having the self-control to not and then try to impress her on a string of dates might be.
Why do you have a feeling this will end where you began? Alone and unloved? …but if you don’t have a choice…


>Apologies for the sudden downer; this has been a pretty significant time for you and you'd like to have returned the favor.
“Oh, don’t you worry, I’ve still had a very pleasant evening. Don’t take it the wrong way, but you are quite a bit above the… mmm… usual concomitants I find down in the club. It’s just… when the time pass, you just experience so much, no?”
>Regardless, you've both had a nice time right?
“’Had’, VicK? Hmhm… the night is still young. Plenty of time to have a lot more… mmm… pleasant experiences, hmmm? Not to speak of any… mmm… additional encounters, hmm?”

>Tell her, genuinely that you're interested in spending more time with her, and you wouldn't want anything else to jeopardize that.
“And there is the problem, no? Doing anything at all might jeopardize everything… but doing nothing will do so as well. Choose your actions… as well as your inactions, well. Sometimes less is more… but tonight maybe more is what’s needed, hmm?”
>Honestly, at this point, you've recorded enough to be interesting; turn off the recording and spend the rest of the time off the record, just to see if it changes the mood at all.
“But I do enjoy the feeling of feeling so… mmm… exposed. It’s makes things a bit more exciting, don’t they? Hmhm… actually, thinking about it, having a date recorded like this will probably be something I’ll remember. Of course, remembering that alone and not the actual date… well… either way, if you really feel stressed out about recording this… then be my guest and stop… but I’ll have you now, I do prefer… actually, how about this. Continue recording or stop, doesn’t matter which, just don’t tell me which option you choose. That way you’ll leave me… hmhm… guessing for the rest of the night, making things a bit more… exciting. Now… can’t we discuss something a bit more… fun?”

>What's the weirdest thing she's done during sex?
“Oh? Why, VicK, you naughty little man. Hmhm… I guess that is indeed a more... interesting subject to discuss. Let me think… hmmm… I did tell you about the time I was asked to do snuff with a Tuul, correct? …and then there was this time when I got the chance to get hooked into a Xot and was able to experience… mmm… life from the point of view of a male from a completely different alien species. Oh, and then there was the Uredo I met… sleeping with a plant creature without gender or sexual desires is… odd, to say the least.”
>The best thing she's done?
“The best thing? Well… the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had was from a… ‘gift’ I got when reached the milestone of 99 years. A whole army of professionals… and whole day of just keeping me on edge… hmhm… it was something that can’t really be competed with, hmm? …But for the best time… let just say I rather not bog this night down with nostalgia about the past.”
>Has she ever tried it with earplugs in? It'd be akin to a blindfold for a Raolme...
“Earplugs? They are so… disorienting. It’s feels like you’re completely… lost and alone. I’ve tried, sure, but it’s something I’ll only ever consider with someone I trust completely.”

“Now… I can’t really ask you the same questions, as you’re still living up to your name sake, aren’t you? Hmhm… but… I’m sure you’ve had some fun on your own? Then let me ask you… what is the best jerkoff you’ve ever had? …and what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever jerked off to, hmm?”
>Err….
“Hmhm… take some time to think about it, VicK…”

>Ask her what she likes about you.
“Hmm… a tricky question, as you’re still rather… unknown to me. The reason I wanted you here is because you’re new and interesting. But for whom you are… I like that you seem rather open minded… and have somewhat of a wit hidden below your awkward inexperience. But the best part about is your… hmm… niceness. Others wouldn’t be so concerning of others after having an upbringing like yours… yet here you are. You threw away something you’ve desired for years just to take care of someone you just met… not many people would do something like that. That is really the thing that defines you the most for me.”
>Tell her all the things you like about her.
…what do you like about her? …and those questions about… um… jerking… err… best and weirdest?

“And what happened to those chocolates, hmm?”
>>
No. 799137 ID: 350a50

"I once tried to fuck the exhaust pipe of a car."
>>
No. 799141 ID: 72ed6b

>>799135
Continue feeding her the chocolates while you answer the questions. Let your fingers linger a little longer. And when you get to the last few chocolates, try feeding them to her with your mouth and a kiss.

Leave the recording on while you answer her question about what you think about her, but turn it off for your answers about yourself. (But if she's that excited about it, resume it afterward.)

What you like about her? She's elegant and refined, but only in the ways that really matter, not in all those silly ways that people think matters in "high society". So she can go from sophisticated in one moment to appreciating simple pleasures in life in another. And many people more interested in projecting what seems to come naturally to her would consider someone like us "beneath her station", and not worth spending time around. She's taken the time to develop talents, and not simply coast.

Best "session" ever, and perhaps also weirdest material used? Let's go meta for a moment, while being honest, since it's clear from our conversations with Qarka that this is something we could have done. Edging for an extended period of time while playing an online game of romance and seduction, attempting to achieve the best ending. It was fairly easy to get an ending to just get off, but challenging beyond belief to help the partner have a good time. So you edged yourself for several hours straight, listened very carefully, slowly teased (verbally and physically), and when the (simulated) partner finally got off at the same time the (simulated) protagonist did, you got off so hard that you're not sure if it counted as one orgasm or two, with how it ebbed briefly and resumed.

Also, after you finish answering her questions, ask her if there's an equivalent to earplugs for the other senses. Not touch, obviously (would kinda defeat the point even if possible), but taste and smell.
>>
No. 799143 ID: e97f18

For "best", go with >>799141

For "weirdest": "Let's just say humans have material that simulates what you did with a Tuul, despite not sharing the biology of a Tuul. There's a term 'all­ the way through'..."
>>
No. 799145 ID: b15da4

>>799137
That's not what happened to those chocolates at all.

>resume chocolate feeding/exchange of desserts
>continue recording silently, except for when you answer this ah, question
>stop flinching at the thought of having sex and anxiety of not being remembered decades from now

So... this one time, at band camp, I blew a french horn so hard I came. Thankfully, nobody noticed.
>>
No. 799148 ID: 3ce125

>>799135
Yes, more chocolates. Try one of the other desserts yourself, too.
>Why do you have a feeling this will end where you began?
Unlikely, especially with what your future self said. Actually, I'm noticing some conflicting desires in you. You want to experience the closeness of being wanted physically and emotionally, but you also think you don't deserve it. Wouldn't what Zahlia is offering satisfy both those things, though? Someone you don't deserve, giving you something you want? Even if she values it less? She's right about what she likes about you, at least. Maybe she doesn't know you as an entire person, but what she does see is real. Shouldn't that be enough?

>…what do you like about her?
She has a beautiful voice and a sexy, flexible body.
You like the way she carries herself. Sophisticated, but sultry. She's seductive, experienced, patient, understanding, compassionate, and passionate. You can tell that she's suffered a tragic loss but she has managed to continue enjoying life while carrying that memory with her.

>best jerkoff
Well you know how porn is always the hottest when you first watch it? You were reading a story about a guy who found a crash-landed alien and nursed her back to health, and there was a really well written sex scene in it. You wound up finishing just as you reached the end of the sex scene, and it was like you were really there.
>weirdest thing you've jacked off to
A sexy tree. Seriously, it was really curvy.
>>
No. 799149 ID: e3fd21

Some additional questions to ask her after answering hers:

What, besides novelty in sensual activities, are a few things she's always wished she could do or try, but doesn't think she'll ever be able to? Obviously little is beyond her resources or position, but there are some things that those won't help with, or might even interfere with. Things she feels she might never experience?

She certainly seems to be a trysexual ("that sounds fun, let's try it"). What, if anything, are turn-offs for her, to the point that she can't even see how someone could find them appealing?

>>799141
> What you like about her? She's elegant and refined, but only in the ways that really matter, not in all those silly ways that people think matters in "high society". So she can go from sophisticated in one moment to appreciating simple pleasures in life in another. And many people more interested in projecting what seems to come naturally to her would consider someone like us "beneath her station", and not worth spending time around. She's taken the time to develop talents, and not simply coast.

This.

Best experience, so to speak? Go with the edging to a descriptive game from >>799141, and follow up with: "There's a human expression: 'a picture is worth a thousand words'." (You might have to explain that a bit more to help out the poor translator.) "In that particular case, the reverse was more appropriate. Much like you suggested blocking one of the senses to enhance the others, leaving the imagery to the imagination made for a vividly memorable sensual experience."

Weirdest? Either a description of the game in question, or the suggestion from >>799143.
>>
No. 799151 ID: d19588

Well, the super weird stuff... is mostly fictional. Stories, animation, drawings, text-based roleplay, computer generated graphics. The subject matter routinely breaks laws of physics and biology, for example. Most of the weirdest stuff I've used of that is based on 'form of the lover', from references to fictional sapient animal like creatures that only can say the name of their species, to tuul-like creatures from a horror movie, to people that resemble animals from our planet, to someone interacting with mythical creatures like ghosts or angels, to blatantly impossible giant people doing lewd things with vaguely phallic objects like trains. I've enjoyed all of the above.
>>
No. 799153 ID: b15da4

>>799151
With the introduction of Earth to the greater galactic community, the impossible is possible once again. We don't know just how big sapient life can go yet...
>>
No. 799154 ID: d19588

>>799153
Something Something square cube law!

Besides, they wouldn't be biped on Our planet...
>>
No. 799161 ID: 67d5dc

>>799154
There might be some super weird evolved-in-the-vacuum-of-space giant things.

Square-cube law is really only important when you need to fight some force.
>>
No. 799164 ID: e56a9c

maybe turn off the recording so you don't die of humiliation
>>
No. 799165 ID: f59a07

>>799149
This.
>>
No. 799170 ID: 025545

Best jerkoff- The first one after moving out of your parents' house. No more fear of them suddenly interrupting you.

Weirdest thing jerked-off to- A gynecological exam of a pregnant horse.
>>
No. 799197 ID: 8cb228

>>799161

Actually, it is still relevant in space, because as things with certain amounts of mass and volume rotate, the outer parts of them are accelerating more quickly and are under more forces...

>>799170

Uhhh... I'd suggest that the protagonist is not actually interested in nonsapients...
>>
No. 799284 ID: 95bc99

>>799149
This.
>>
No. 799303 ID: 8111b6

>>799197
libido sometimes has little to do with what we're into in regards to porn. Take a look at the gay or not gay fight about traps, if you need an example. Alternatively, watching animals go at it brings sex to mind, even when one doesn't think of animals in that manner.

Regarding space critters, they'd just need a biological way to deal with such things. Get creative with it. Imagine a creature that's able to rotate its internals faster than its squishy outside can move. ...or an intelligent lattice of material that spends most of its time drifting, but would just be a pile of stuff on a surface in a gravity well. (Besides, it's fiction. Have fun with it!)

>>799170
gets my vote for 'best'

>>799148
gets weirdest for the tree.
>>
No. 799983 ID: 65a774
File 149409321303.png - (128.88KB , 686x758 , 21.png )
799983

>Something Something square cube law!
So questions about jerking off sparks discussion about the possibility of large mass sentient creatures living in space and the physic required for them to do so… okay then…

>Unlikely, especially with what your future self said.
You’re still going to take that whole thing with a grain of salt.
>Actually, I'm noticing some conflicting desires in you. You want to experience the closeness of being wanted physically and emotionally, but you also think you don't deserve it.
The whole reason why you traveled lightyears from your home planet is because you’re desperate to find closeness… but you can’t help but to ask yourself… maybe the reason why you never found it back home was because you never did anything to deserve it in the first place.


>Continue feeding her the chocolates while you answer the questions. Let your fingers linger a little longer.
Her tongue practically engulfs and drags your hand to her when you pick up another piece of chocolate for her to taste. She really must like these things…
“Mmm… these really are tasty…”

>She has a beautiful voice and a sexy, flexible body.
“Hmhm… of course I do… but those things aren’t what really make me... hmhm… me, no?”
>You like the way she carries herself. Sophisticated, but sultry. She's seductive, experienced, patient, understanding, compassionate, and passionate.
“Oh? Am I really all that? Hmhm… personally, I would say that you’re exaggerating a bit, VicK, but I’m flattered none the less.”
>She's elegant and refined, but only in the ways that really matter, not in all those silly ways that people think matters in "high society". So she can go from sophisticated in one moment to appreciating simple pleasures in life in another.
“I do like to consider myself refined, indeed… and I’m glad to hear that you do the same. Having a bit of class can make all the difference.”

>Maybe turn off the recording so you don't die of humiliation.
You turn of the recording for now…

>The best jerkoff you’ve ever had? You were playing an online game of romance and seduction about a guy who found a crash-landed alien and nursed her back to health. You ended up edging yourself for an extended period of time while, attempting to achieve the best ending. It was fairly easy to get an ending to just get off, but challenging beyond belief to help the partner have a good time.
“Mmm… getting off by your partner doing the same? Hmhm… interesting. Now... alien you said? What did it look like?”
>It was a lot more human like than… um… anyone I’ve met here.
“Oh, of course. Species that hasn’t had a first contact usually makes up aliens that are nothing but different colored version of themselves, don’t they? Hmhm… don’t worry, we did the same thing once upon a time, just adding a few extra wrinkles on the forehead and calling it a day, hmm?”

>Well, the super weird stuff... is mostly fictional. Stories, animation, drawings, text-based roleplay, computer generated graphics. The subject matter routinely breaks laws of physics and biology, for example.
“Details, VicK, I need details! Having fantasies that doesn’t work in real life isn’t something special! Besides, I told you three different things… so now you have to do the same… with more details than that.”
>A sexy tree. Seriously, it was really curvy.
“Hmhm… a tree? Well, I did have sex with a living bush once so… hmhm…”
>Most of the weirdest stuff I've used of that is based on 'form of the lover', from references to fictional sapient animal like creatures that only can say the name of their species, to tuul-like creatures from a horror movie, to people that resemble animals from our planet, to someone interacting with mythical creatures like ghosts or angels, to blatantly impossible giant people doing lewd things with vaguely phallic objects like trains. I've enjoyed all of the above.
“Well, with our current virtual technology, the shape of the lover isn’t that hard to change. Be it giants, myths or impossibilities, the pretend world we can create can cater to most of those whims.”
>There's a term 'all¬ the way through'...
“Can’t say I’m a stranger to the term. What with the technology I mentioned… and with my species body shape… I’ve seen my fair share of… ‘art’ depicting such things, yes.”



>Ask her if there's an equivalent to earplugs for the other senses.
“There is a kind of ‘noseplugs’, sure… as well as several different ways to… remove certain tastes from being experienced. Do not worry, I’ve already prepared myself with the later if things would… mmm… get interesting.”
>What, if anything, are turn-offs for her, to the point that she can't even see how someone could find them appealing?
“Unwillingness is probably… no, bad odors are the worst. Smells that make you nauseated, like things that are rotten or bad body odors, I can’t stand those. Then comes unwillingness. Even if it’s just pretend, I rather have everyone enjoy their time together… and visually so. What’s more… hmm… I don’t particularly like doing anything permanent either. As in scarring people, either physically or mentally.”
>What, besides novelty in sensual activities, are a few things she's always wished she could do or try, but doesn't think she'll ever be able to? Obviously little is beyond her resources or position…
“Seeing that I own a VR set and have both the time and money to get all the necessary wares for it, both soft and hard, very little is beyond my reach. Of course, the more fringe things are still hard to find the right people for… and the right hardware… and software for that matter. Currently, I’m trying to find someone experienced with turning someone into a… ah, let’s not go down that rabbit hole shall we. Those things I try just once for the heck of it isn’t something you should discuss over dinner, no? …or in this case, dessert.”

“Well, I guess the same questions right back at you. What are your turn-offs and is there something impossible that you want to ever try?”
>>
No. 800020 ID: 3ce125

>>799983
>never did anything to deserve it
Well you are pretty ugly by human standards. Beautiful people have a large advantage in a lot of things, especially finding love.

Drink the dessert drink.

>turn-offs
Sadness and suffering(both in you and your partner), unpleasant sensations. Hard to say other than that, since you haven't had much experience.
>>
No. 800043 ID: 8cb228

Don't say she's ugly by 'traditional' human standards. And those standards SUCK. Weren't those the standards that caused lots of anorexia, anyway? Such that a bunch of laws had to be passed about models?


Turn-offs...
Definitely suffering. Even when I was watching simulated vore, I could only really get off to the 'soft' stuff where the entity wasn't truly harmed.

And yea, I did sometimes get off to stuff where someone fictional did suffer. Felt guilty for a week. Never again!

And I don't like most of the nonsexual bodily fluids... or anything involving pretending to be extremely young, like infantile.
>>
No. 800085 ID: 350a50

>Turn-offs
Blood is one. That might make things difficult with that Khrax I told you about before, but that's a different topic. Anything involving bodily waste merits a definite 'no'.

>Something impossible
Lying in a box with scorpions crawling all over you. Not sexual - at least not entirely. More of a daredevil thing. Not 'impossible' either, but rather not 'sane'.
>>
No. 800122 ID: 3ce125

Oh right, the impossible thing.

I'm gonna say transformation. Vic's got body issues.
>>
No. 800143 ID: 4ac2c0

>turn-offs

The sun
>>
No. 800159 ID: 70983e

>Turn-offs
Blood and pretty much anything extreme that turns on that Khrax. Bit of a pickle there, I'd say.

>you want to try
Well, since we did bring up the square cube law earlier... major size difference. And transformation, though into what we're not sure. There's a lot more shapes to choose from now.
>>
No. 800161 ID: 3ce125

>>800159
Vic is willing to tie her up. It's the violence he's not into (but that's fine, neither is she)
>>
No. 800187 ID: 8cb228

>>800085
>>800159

The thing about the Khrax stuff... it's more the idea of something being seriously harmed, or suffering. I associate
blood and such with that. It'll be tricky to disassociate that, but only in the context of it happening to a Khrax who is okay with it. Since I am deeply romantically and sexually attracted to a Khrax, this is important to me, but I haven't the foggiest idea about how to do this. Ack. But look at me! Asking you for romantic advice for my other dates. How gauche!
>>
No. 800190 ID: 72ed6b

>>800043
> Don't say she's ugly by 'traditional' human standards.

I'd guess the response right before you was referring to Vic, not Zalia.
>>
No. 800197 ID: 72ed6b

>>799983
> Smells that make you nauseated, like things that are rotten or bad body odors, I can’t stand those.

Note to self, Vic, always remember to shower thoroughly before coming to visit Zalia.

> Even if it’s just pretend, I rather have everyone enjoy their time together… and visually so.

The translator did an interesting job here, substituting "visually" for whatever she might have said. The meaning is clear, though, so it was clearly the right choice.

> Seeing that I own a VR set and have both the time and money to get all the necessary wares for it, both soft and hard, very little is beyond my reach.

"But is that the same thing? Is walking on an exotic beach or a lush forest, or bouncing across the surface of a low-gravity planet, or whatever you might be dreaming of at the moment, really the same experience in VR that it is in reality? Even if the simulacrum is near-perfect, would it not take something away from it if some part of you knew it was merely a simulation?"

> Currently, I’m trying to find someone experienced with turning someone into a… ah, let’s not go down that rabbit hole shall we. Those things I try just once for the heck of it isn’t something you should discuss over dinner, no? …or in this case, dessert.”

"Oh, come now. Turning someone into a what? I've certainly shared a few embarrassing stories. Please, revel in the awkwardness with me. I've spent my life at the corner of awkward street and dorky lane, by all means pull up a cardboard sign and join me, stay a while. I know you don't mind being a bit lowbrow when the moment calls for it."

> “Well, I guess the same questions right back at you. What are your turn-offs and is there something impossible that you want to ever try?”

"Well, lack of experience doesn't stop me from knowing what I like to read about, or watch. Many of the same ones you mentioned, especially unwillingness. I can't imagine enjoying myself at all if my partner were not; the happier they are, the happier I'd be. Doesn't mean I have to be the best they've ever had, just...enough to make them feel fulfilled, at the time. Apart from that? Guys; I'm definitely only into women. Or given certain human fantasy scenarios or alien species I'm not yet familiar with, perhaps I should generalize that to the idea of a partner being the one with the penetrative bits."

As for something impossible? Well, a few weeks ago I would have said "Going on a..." sorry, "Spending time with a beautiful woman who might potentially be interested in me". I guess I should have another impossible goal at the top of the list. Making first contact with a new species nobody in the galaxy has ever met before, perhaps? Discovery is always fun. But I think I'd settle for walking along an alien beach, under a pair of setting suns, with someone I truly care about by my side.
>>
No. 800206 ID: 3ce125

Yes, Vic is ugly. Zahlia is not.
>>
No. 800212 ID: 350a50

>>800187
Remember not to use the word date. It triggers the Zal.
>>
No. 800215 ID: e97f18

>>800197
These responses sound good, particularly the answer to "something impossible", and poking further at her implication that having VR available is a universal answer for anything she might want to do. Plus, it seems like she took the thought about anything she wanted to do and interpreted it primarily as about sexual fantasies, not about fantasies in general. Isn't that normally the kind of thing Vic would do?
>>
No. 800218 ID: 8cb228

>>800212
Ah, right. What would be a good way to phrase it, with reference to the other ones? Maybe the word "paramour" instead? Or just "potential romantic partner"?
>>
No. 800224 ID: 79b983

>>800197
This.
>>
No. 800226 ID: 3ce125

Also, feed her more chocolates. Don't draw out dessert any longer than you need to. I mean, you want to get to the "dessert", don't you?
>>
No. 800302 ID: 350a50

>>800218
Encounters?
>>
No. 800879 ID: 65a774
File 149443420209.png - (98.70KB , 686x758 , 22.png )
800879

>Well you are pretty ugly by human standards. Beautiful people have a large advantage in a lot of things, especially finding love.
Geez, thanks for the confidence boost…
>Don't say she's ugly by 'traditional' human standards.
…why would you even consider that? And is she? Sure, she isn’t attractive by normal human standards, as she isn’t human, but she isn’t ugly.
>Note to self, Vic, always remember to shower thoroughly before coming to visit Zalia.
Note to self, shower before visiting any of the ladies… no scratch that. Shower before visiting anyone, as you start to smell if you don’t!


>But is that the same thing? Is walking on an exotic beach or a lush forest, or bouncing across the surface of a low-gravity planet, or whatever you might be dreaming of at the moment, really the same experience in VR that it is in reality?
“Hmhm… well, while it is hard at times to feel the difference, I admit reality will always be a bit more… real, hmm? That why I prefer reality over the virtual world myself… but then again, when you want to do something impossible, you can’t really compare, can you? After all, you can only ever do it in the virtual world, hmm? Though, in the end, if you do something in the virtual world with someone that’s real, don’t you still have an experience to share?”
>Oh, come now. Turning someone into a what? I've certainly shared a few embarrassing stories.
“It’s not so much embarrassing as… how should I put it… possible off putting, hmm? Hmhm, after all, we kind of fell down the rabbit hold filled to the brim with odd desires, a place I rather only visit out of boredom than anything. No, I’m not going to tell you what I was about to say. Let just say it belongs to the world of impossibilities and… odd orgasms and leave it at that. In fact, we should leave this whole subject… after you’ve told me your odd desires, of course.”
>Drink the dessert drink.
As you pick up your glass, Zalia does the same. Taking a sip, you can’t help but scrunch your face a bit as the sheer sourness of the drink overcomes you.
“What do you think?”
>A bit… sour?
“A bit of an delight, if I have to say it myself. Mmm…”

>Turn-offs...
“Hmm?”
>Many of the same ones you mentioned, especially unwillingness. I can't imagine enjoying myself at all if my partner were not; the happier they are, the happier I'd be.
“Happiness should be shared, indeed… not surprising to hear you say that.”
>Guys; I'm definitely only into women.
“Oh? Well, that’s a downer. And here I was thinking about inviting you to one of my… mmm… private parties, hmhm…”
>…wait, why does that-
“Men, woman… things betwixt those… all of them welcomed, all of them expected to enjoy all the others… so rude to say no, no?”
>The sun.
“…really? You don’t want to swing your sword into a giant ball of fire?”
>No seriously. My skin can’t stand the sun for long. I even have to use an umbrella on sunny days… like today.
“Oh… that’s too bad. I guess I can’t expect to go sunbathing with you, then? A shame, really.”
>Sadness and suffering.
“Fits with the unwillingness, yes…”
>Even when I was watching simulated vor- I mean-
“Hmm? What was that?”
>I… um… misspoke…
“Of course you did. Don’t you worry, I won’t tell if you don’t, hmhm. No need to be shy about it though… it’s just another instinct, isn’t it? To eat, hmm? Though… there are… other ways to eat, isn’t there? Hmhm… but do go on, VicK.”
>Unpleasant sensations.
“I don’t think anyone likes those… as they wouldn’t be unpleasant if they did, no?”
>I don't like most of the nonsexual bodily fluids. Anything involving bodily waste merits a definite 'no'.
“Then we are two. Good to know.”
>or anything involving pretending to be extremely young, like infantile.
“I didn’t think we even needed to mention this one?”
>Blood is one.
“Oh? Aren’t you trying to bed a Khrax though, hmm?”
>it's more the idea of something being seriously harmed, or suffering. I associate blood and such with that.
“Well, blood is kind of a symbol of pain, isn’t it?”
>Since I am deeply romantically and sexually attracted to a Khrax, this is important to me, but I haven't the foggiest idea about how to do this.
“Hmm… you should always invest in a mask for her. One to wear over her eyes. Either that or have her come… mmm… already popped. The biggest reason why they… explode is because of overpressure when they get excited… having already removed a few eyes will keep the blood flow in check… most of the time…”
>Ack. But look at me! Asking you for romantic advice for my other… um… encounters.
“I never understood that notion. Why wouldn’t you ask me for advice? I’m more experienced, after all? Besides, it’s quite interesting to hear about all these problems and find solution to them. So please, VicK, do ask away. No need to be shy about it, hmhm.”

>Something impossible...
“Sky is the limit, VicK…”
>Well, a few weeks ago I would have said "Spending time with a beautiful woman who might potentially be interested in me".
“Hmhm… not the first dream I’ve been it.”
>I'm gonna say transformation. Vic's got body issues.
“Really? It’s true that you seem rather… self-conscious when it comes to your body. Maybe it’s time for a makeover, hmm? A bit of training, a better diet and some… mmm… medical aid... I’m sure they can turn you around in just a few months! That way, you can transform in real life, hmhm.”
>Major size difference.
“…when you say major you mean… like a sky-scraper? …or like the size between you and a Tuul? After all, the second of those you already got… and you might even be on the big side for her already.”
>Making first contact with a new species nobody in the galaxy has ever met before, perhaps?
“Sadly, it’s not as romantic as people believe… and this is rather… non-sexual? Ah, you meant anything impossible, did you? My apologies, but I guess it’s my turn to confess that my mind got stuck on a track, what with the turn-off question right before.”
>But I think I'd settle for walking along an alien beach, under a pair of setting suns, with someone I truly care about by my side.
“Hmhm… sounds delightful. Though, the question is… who will be the one who walks besides you? The Tuul? The Khrax? Someone else? … … …me?”

“But speaking of the impossible… and more refine impossibilities… I guess I’ve always wanted to rule the world? Of course, who haven’t fantasied of that? To be… empress… queen… leader or whatever. I have to admit it was something I really wanted to become when I was small… and naïve, hmhm. So to change the subject to get away from the gutter… what did you dream about when you were small, VicK? Anything you wanted to be? Something you… became? Hmm? Oh, and is there something you dream of now… something you really want to do… to become… to… achieve?”

>Also, feed her more chocolates. Don't draw out dessert any longer than you need to. I mean, you want to get to the "dessert", don't you?
You aren’t even halfway through the first layer yet! There’s way too much chocolate in this box! It’s clear that you maybe to want to feed her all of them. Maybe it’s already enough?
>>
No. 800882 ID: 3ce125

>>800879
>so many chocolates
Okay maybe that's enough then. Turn the camera back on now that you're done with the super embarrassing stuff.

Try the gumballs on the left.

So she doesn't like salty stuff, but she likes sour stuff. Ask her if sour is considered to be a pleasant taste to Raolme in general. Humans can appreciate a little bit of sour but that drink is too much.

>aspirations
Hmm, well, as a kid you wanted to be a race car driver. Then as you got older, you realized going that fast is terrifying so you thought maybe you'd like to be a rock star, but you couldn't get the hang of any instruments. Now you think you'd like to research alien cultures to help out the embassy. It's interesting work, and they need the help. Plus, there's... side benefits. Wink.
>>
No. 800883 ID: 2a7417

Save some chocolates for later, resume recording. Switch desserts!

>achieve
Well you were born too late to explore the oceans, but you were just in time to explore the galaxy. Working on the alien translator software, being one of a handful of humans out this far, you really feel like a pioneer of humankind. And soon you'll be exploring some more intimate places...
>>
No. 800888 ID: 91ee5f

>>800879
>Chocolates?
Only stop if she says stop.
>>
No. 800966 ID: ba56e6

>>800888
This.

>who walks beside you?
I'm not sure yet. Qarka reminds me a lot of myself, before I started my 'quest' and even now. And that all-encompassing serpentine hug, everything around you making you feel safe and loved...
Ahem. But in the end I've only known the three of you for a few days.

>Aspirations
I wanted to be Spiderman.
>>
No. 800989 ID: a66f48

>Anything you wanted to be?
I wanted to be a Pokemon master and catch all 7431 of them.

>is there something you dream of now… something you really want to do… to become… to… achieve?
I want to find something that makes my life worth living.
>>
No. 800991 ID: 70983e

>who will be the one who walks besides you?
Tonight Zalia, it's just you.
>>
No. 801003 ID: 8cb228

Frankly, I've had a lot of problem in the last few months..years... in the realm of 'dreams that make life worth living'. Maybe that's why I am so excited to be around you, and the others. It helps--being social, having hope for romance and friendship, it grounds me.

Maybe after I get my feet under me, and determine what this new world I find myself in is like, I can truly dream again, like I did when I was a child. I'd like that.

Though if I had to make a guess based on the popular culture that this place resembles... I'd go for some sort of Transhumanism. I want to be able to think faster, be stronger, be able to walk outside without fearing the elements so much, I want to have a better sense of smell, hearing, and sight.

I want to control innate physical responses, like this damn social anxiety! And, of course, be able to have multiple orgasms, with and without ejaculation as I please, which is denied to my gender. I want to be able to interact with machines with a thought, have a true neural lace or neural mesh. I want to do things like strap on a starship, for real, and feel it as my body, and truly flex.

I want to go to some low-g, high air-density world, and with appropriate body mods, fly, under my own muscle power. I want to feel emotions that are impossible for me to feel, I want to see into the ultraviolet and infrared. I want to echolocate, and make music impossible with my voice as it is. I never want to age away from my prime, in ways beyond the apparent Longevity Vaccine. And I want to take all of these benefits, and go on adventure after adventure, and never stop!

So... where are the subcultures of people that are really into this stuff? In my home, they were very marginalized, people installing magnets in their fingers and taking drugs intended for people with dementia and stuff like that. Where are the people that are REALLY pushing these boundaries?
>>
No. 801022 ID: 8cb228

>>801003

Huh. Wow. I guess I do have a dream...? I'm not sure if it's healthy, though. There's an undercurrent of hating myself as I am.
>>
No. 801029 ID: 3ce125

Wait, did she imply that she might be okay with you as a romantic partner? Express surprise at that.
>>
No. 801053 ID: 72ed6b

>>800879
> “Men, woman… things betwixt those… all of them welcomed, all of them expected to enjoy all the others… so rude to say no, no?”

Perhaps we might not be interested directly, but it doesn't mean we're turned off by them being around, or perhaps partaking of the same partner together. Surely there are a few activities at these parties that only a subset of participants are interested in.

> “Hmhm… sounds delightful. Though, the question is… who will be the one who walks besides you? The Tuul? The Khrax? Someone else? … … …me?”

I hope her immediately following this with "speaking of the impossible" was not a hint.

"Well, that would depend. It would have to be someone who cared about me, as well. But if you would not be offended by the notion, then yes, I can easily imagine myself walking along such a beach with you by my side. The sound of the sea rolling against the sands, the warmth of the sand beneath us, the smell and taste of the ocean air gently blowing by."

> My apologies, but I guess it’s my turn to confess that my mind got stuck on a track, what with the turn-off question right before.”

I think we can certainly forgive her this after we did the same.

> “But speaking of the impossible… and more refine impossibilities… I guess I’ve always wanted to rule the world? Of course, who haven’t fantasied of that? To be… empress… queen… leader or whatever. I have to admit it was something I really wanted to become when I was small… and naïve, hmhm. So to change the subject to get away from the gutter… what did you dream about when you were small, VicK? Anything you wanted to be? Something you… became? Hmm? Oh, and is there something you dream of now… something you really want to do… to become… to… achieve?”

For what we dreamed about as a kid, two things: flying under our own power, and meeting dragons. Not fighting them, meeting them and making friends with them. You were the kid that saw a knight fighting a dragon and cheered for the dragon.

For what we dream about now, apart from the romantic:
>>801003
This. And perhaps also suggest that ever since seeing her do it for the first time, we'd love to know what it was like to have senses like hers, particularly such precise hearing that it can be used to read.
>>
No. 801054 ID: e97f18

>>801003
As life goals and fantasies go, this is definitely the ultimate one. Kind of the culmination of the human dream, and probably that of other species as well; to overcome the limitations of mortal existence, and be around forevermore, to experience all of the endless novelty of life, and especially that of other people.

>>801053
This.
>>
No. 801071 ID: 8cb228

>>801053

Potentially add, "A part of me is hoping I am the sort of person who is capable of deep romantic partnership with more than one person. Polyamory, I think it's called? And the hope is a group of us could be walking down that beach. But I don't know if this is really my thing, yet, like I said earlier."


"About the subject of genders, I think I can clarify. At this point in my life, I am not sexually attracted to phallic objects. I suppose a female with an ovipositor would be unattractive to me as well. Also, when I finally get down to the business of full-on sex, I'm interested in being the penetrator of an orifice designed for it. I don't mind others being present and enjoying themselves, though. I could see these preferences changing, eventually, but that's what they are now. What exotic genders does this broader answer now include?"
>>
No. 801086 ID: e2311f

>>801053
This.

>>801071
I'd rather not say either of these. We already told her about fantasizing about more than one earlier. And we don't need to be even more descriptively picky about gender and orifices, when we can always figure that out as we go.
>>
No. 801088 ID: a9b38e

>>801086

At least consider it or think about it? Maybe say something like, "I can try and figure out more details about my sexual and romantic orientation, but at this point, I'm making it up as I go."

Would that work?
>>
No. 801094 ID: dd3e75

>>801088
This sounds reasonable. Perhaps throw in that the main thing you're sure of is that you want to be the one doing the penetrating, not the other way around. Beyond that you'll play it by ear.
>>
No. 801095 ID: dd3e75

>>801053
This, especially the bit about you and her on the beach.
>>
No. 801165 ID: ba56e6

>>801088
This sounds more reasonable.

Let's leave out the bit about polyamory. Vic has expressed reluctance to go that route a few times already.
>>
No. 801521 ID: 65a774
File 149468632957.png - (115.74KB , 686x758 , 23.png )
801521

>Turn the camera back on now that you're done with the super embarrassing stuff.
Camera online!

>Who will be the one who walks besides me? Tonight Zalia, it's just you.
“I do hope you mean figuratively, as the closes beach is some way away. Hmhm… but if it is figuratively…”
>I can easily imagine myself walking along such a beach with you by my side. The sound of the sea rolling against the sands, the warmth of the sand beneath us, the smell and taste of the ocean air gently blowing by.
“That does sound rather romantic doesn’t it? Maybe the next time we met like this you want to… make something like that reality?”
>Wait, did she imply that she might be okay with you as a romantic partner? Express surprise at that.
“Hmhm… romantic might be a strong word, but… you are interesting, at least. Maybe it’s been to long since I… hmmm… never mind that. Spending a day on the beach does sound lovely, doesn’t it?”

>Ask her if sour is considered to be a pleasant taste to Raolme in general.
“Oh, I do like sour things at times, yes, and I’m sure others of my kind agree. Though, it’s not something that… defines us, no.”
>Humans can appreciate a little bit of sour but that drink is too much.
“Hmhm… really? …well, I have to remember that.”

>Try the gumballs on the left.
It’s some kind of sweet, crunchy candy? They taste like one of those candies based on a fruit… but it’s a fruit you’ve never tasted before.


>I wanted to be Spiderman.
“You want to be an… insect man?”
>He’s a superhero.
“Oh! So you wanted to help people? …or just have super powers, hmm?”
>I wanted to be a Pokemon master and catch all 7431 8.321.532 of them.
“My translator didn’t even try with that word… I’m guessing it’s some kind of… game? 8 million sounds like a lot though.”
>It’s a game yes, where you catch… um… ‘monsters’, so to speak. With the newest games ‘i, pi and square root of 2’ it’s starting to… actually, it started getting ridicules back when they released ‘square, circle and triangle’ but I digress… I’ll just bore you with the details if I go on.
“Hmhm… it is a bit rude to talk about games to a lady who haven’t played them, yes… but I did ask… now, what more did you dream of?”
>I'd go for some sort of Transhumanism. I want to be able to think faster, be stronger, be able to walk outside without fearing the elements so much, I want to have a better sense of smell, hearing, and sight.
“…and to fly, live forever and shoot freaking laser beams from your eyes. Hmhm… a lot of people dream of that… and there is a lot of technology today that can make those dreams… almost reality. But… I have to see the pattern here… all your dreams are about you being… well, not you, aren’t they? It’s kind of sad that you can’t… hmm… VicK… are you by any chance… less than happy with your current self?”

>I want to find something that makes my life worth living.
“Now this is rather sad… VicK, dear, are you really so troubled? Is that why you came out here? To flee from the past?”
>Frankly, I've had a lot of problem in the last few months… years... in the realm of 'dreams that make life worth living'. Maybe that's why I am so excited to be around you, and the others.
“Darling, please, do not think that way. You are a wonderful person and anyone who says otherwise is a fool. I do have personal experience of… feeling down, so I know that things might look bleak at times. Just remember VicK, there’s always a tomorrow where things will be just a little bit brighter. Oh, and if you ever feel particularly down and alone… don’t hesitate to call me. Even if I can’t see you in person, I’m sure we can have an uplifting discussion, no? Now, you have to have had dreams about what YOU wanted to become, not to become something you are not.”

>Well, as a kid you wanted to be a race car driver. Then as you got older, you realized going that fast is terrifying.
“I’ve never liked fast things either. Putting your life on the line just for some stunts are… foolish, if you ask me.”
>You thought maybe you'd like to be a rock star, but you couldn't get the hang of any instruments.
“…you wanted to be a large hydrogen stone?”
>It’s a music term…
“I gathered that from the instrument part. So what stopped you?”
>…I’m kind of tone deaf?
“Hmhm… well, that would put a damper to things, wouldn’t it?”

>Well you were born too late to explore the oceans, but you were just in time to explore the galaxy.
“Trust me… it’s not as romantic as people say. But… I guess just coming out here is exploring for you, hmm? Coming here and meeting all these cultures and people… I guess there is some romance in that.”
>Plus, there's... side benefits. Wink.
“Hmm? Are you okay? I thought I felt some weird moments in your face I haven’t felt before.”
>Oh… err… no, it’s just… never mind…

>And soon you'll be exploring some more intimate places...
“…oh? You really think so? Hmhm… a part of you seems sure at least… and maybe you’re right. Though… there is one thing I wanted to ask first…”

She leans in close to you… before whispering into your ear…

“…VicK… are you… depressed?”
>>
No. 801533 ID: 72ed6b

>>801521
> “That does sound rather romantic doesn’t it? Maybe the next time we met like this you want to… make something like that reality?”

Definitely.

>>And soon you'll be exploring some more intimate places...
> “…oh? You really think so?

...Vic, you really need to get better at having your every thought not come out of your mouth.

> “…VicK… are you… depressed?”

"Decreasingly so with good company, I must admit. It's...novel, to be interesting to someone."

Dodging the question a bit, admittedly. We'll see if she accepts that answer or digs further.
>>
No. 801534 ID: e97f18

>>801521
> “…VicK… are you… depressed?”

Well, we do go back and forth between "we've finally found acceptance" and "go figure, guess you had to leave earth because no human would ever want you".
>>
No. 801550 ID: 47160d

You already know the answer to that don't you?
>>
No. 801552 ID: 7a039a

Drop the bomb that you considered hanging yourself last night.
>>
No. 801554 ID: 3ce125

>>801521
>8,321,532 pokemon
There's about 100 new pokemon per generation, so that's about 83 thousand new pokemon generations. Kaktus I think you inflated that number too far. Unless one of the generations added a species of pokemon that has 8 million variants (QR Code Pokemon?) and Vick is so much of a nerd he considers them to be unique? 3 thousand generations is more likely, considering a new generation comes out every 2 years or so and this is seemingly thousands of years in the future.

>depressed?
Yeah, but things are improving. That's... not a problem for her, is it? It's not a good topic of conversation right now though... you'd rather talk about how lovely she smells, and how easily that robe could come off.

If she presses you on the subject you can admit that you've been very, deeply depressed. Going to the club was an act of desperation.
>>
No. 801589 ID: 8d4593

...We just met and I can't seem to hide anything from you... heh...
...
Yeah. For the last two thirds of my life I suppose.
Days turn to weeks.Weeks into months. Months into years. All with nary a single memory between them.
Most of the time I don't really feel anything. But some days I just wake up miserable. Good times are fleeting. Bad times drag on for ages...
A single thought can ruin a whole day.
I hate myself. Friends give me kind words and advice, but it never helps for long. I know what I have to do to fix myself, but the path gets longer with every step. With every stride gravity pulls harder and harder until i can't move at all. My life... is utterly stagnant, unless I jump off a cliff. But no matter how many times I move, or jobs I change, or people I meet... It all stays the same...
This is just the latest-and last, cliff.
If things play out the same here I...
I don't know what I'll do...

Can we change the subject?
>>
No. 801603 ID: ba56e6

The fact you were able to help Xi in a meaningful way, to have somebody who needs you to be there tomorrow, is the only reason you woke up this morning.
>>
No. 801800 ID: 72ed6b

>>801603
True statement.
>>
No. 801909 ID: 65a774
File 149486759763.png - (95.22KB , 686x758 , 24.png )
801909

>There's about 100 new pokemon per generation, so that's about 83 thousand new pokemon generations.
It started to get out of hand when they noticed they could sell new Pokémon as DLC and how they should just recolor old Pokémon to make “new” ones. Then they added a bunch of new types like erif, retaw and ssarg and suddenly every Pokémon had about 820 different variants, all of which are considered their own, unique Pokémon. It’s is getting kind of ridicules when there are a grass type Charmander who’s green, a lime green one that’s a ssarg type, a slightly darker green one that’s a grass / ssarg type and so on…


>"Decreasingly so with good company, I must admit. It's...novel, to be interesting to someone."
“…VicK… that’s not really an answer, is it?”
>You already know the answer to that don't you?
“I do have my suspicions yes… but the first step to get better is to tell yourself, VicK.”
>Yeah. For the last two thirds of my life I suppose. Days turn to weeks.Weeks into months. Months into years. All with nary a single memory between them. Most of the time I don't really feel anything. But some days I just wake up miserable. Good times are fleeting. Bad times drag on for ages...
“Then it’s a good thing you came here, isn’t it? A new world, a new start… a new hope. Please, I ask of you, don’t give up just yet. There are people that can help you… who want to help you.”

She leans over to you and embraces you in a deep hug.

“I speak from experience when I say… things will get better if you let them. In the end, it’s you who decides if you want to be left alone in the dark or try to reach the light again, VicK… so please, let us help.”

>The fact you were able to help Xi in a meaningful way, to have somebody who needs you to be there tomorrow, is the only reason you woke up this morning.
“Then continue like that. Help people if that’s what drives you. In fact, speaking of the Tuul and Khrax, do try to make friends with them. Even if your relationships won’t work out, having a friend will help you keep your spirits up, trust me. On that note as well… if you want, then I can introduce you to some social groups that might fit your fancy. Do you like tabletop games? Or roleplaying ones? I’m sure I can find people for you to socialize with… even if I have to drag you there myself.”
>That's... not a problem for her, is it? It's not a good topic of conversation right now though...
“…It does put our pleasant evening on a rather sour note, doesn’t it? How do we proceed from here? Knowing this… and you knowing that I know, will change our motivation behind our actions, won’t it? Should we be glad that the night has been pleasant so far and leave it at that… or do you think we can trek on?”

>You'd rather talk about how lovely she smells, and how easily that robe could come off.
“Hmhm… well, I have admit, your teasing this whole night have been driving me up the walls… but now? Now I have to ask if this is really what you want? As for the robe… have you really only been looking at my face since we started the dessert?”
>Well, your face is rather pretty…
“Hmhm, it is? Then that might explain why you haven’t notice that the robe only cover my chest and that I’m not wearing pants.”
>…err, wait wha-
“Which, I might add, is suddenly rather awkward. But I digress… now the question is… is this really what you want? Is this how you want the night to end? What are you looking for here exactly… just to get laid? A friend? …a close friend? … … …a lover? After all this… do you still want to… do it?”
>>
No. 801911 ID: 70983e

"Why don't we see how good... a lover I am first, huh?" Then go in for a kiss/lick/whatever and skip the rest of the dialogue.
>>
No. 801912 ID: 96bd61

"I yearn for any of a friend, friend with benefits, lover, soulmate, or long term romantic partner, and I find myself having a strong crush on you. Hope that translates. I am willing to see how far this can go with any of that."

Then kiss her.
>>
No. 801914 ID: fc33ea

Alright hear me out, think in opportunity cost for a bit; anybody can pinch your v card, but singing like she can, you might never hear again. I say ask for another preformance. You might not get laid, but she'll find you interesting and you'll get to hear AND see her this time.

Preface the request with how you feel silly asking this of her, and a bit selfish- you know, throw in innuendo- but maybe, could you hear her sing one more time?
>>
No. 801917 ID: 3ce125

>>801909
>what are you looking for exactly
That's a little complicated. You want to be close to her, but you know that sex won't ruin your chances with her or the others, and that's important for you right now. You want to experience that. You want to leave your virginity behind, it's never done you any good. Plus, she's experienced, so she can give you good advice for if things go well with the other girls. Maybe there can be something more between you, but for tonight, it doesn't need to be complicated.
What about her? Does she still want to do it, after all this? And... did she sign that second form?

>She's been bottomless this whole time
Well, I noticed, I just didn't mention it, and I thought it might have been more than symbolic.
Does that mean she'd like to do it with the robe on?

Maybe you can finally cop a feel.
>>
No. 801937 ID: ba56e6

>>801914
This.

Besides, it might disappoint Qarka if we're not still a virgin by the time we get to taking HER v card. Might feel like we deceived her.
>>
No. 801939 ID: 3ce125

Actually maybe Vic shouldn't ask about the form. After all, it doesn't matter for the question of if we're going to record or not, it just matters for if we're going to send it to the embassy or not. We could bring up the possibility of her keeping it, or Vic keeping it.
>>
No. 801948 ID: 96bd61

>>801917

This is very good. You need to have life experiences! Your virginity isn't doing you any good.
>>
No. 802005 ID: 72ed6b

>>801911
We've been over that territory already; don't try to be the best she's ever had, just try to be attentive and caring.

>>801909
> “Hmhm, it is? Then that might explain why you haven’t notice that the robe only cover my chest and that I’m not wearing pants.”

We had noticed, a couple of times, but despite the occasional one-track mind, it would hardly have been appropriate to go there. Though the sight was not at all unwelcome, as highly effective riposte to our own teasing.

Zalia used Pantsless! It's super effective!

> “Which, I might add, is suddenly rather awkward. But I digress… now the question is… is this really what you want? Is this how you want the night to end? What are you looking for here exactly… just to get laid? A friend? …a close friend? … … …a lover? After all this… do you still want to… do it?”

"In all honesty, a few days ago I would have said that I wanted to get laid. And that's admittedly still true. But I'm starting to get a hope for something more, as well; I'm interested in finding a lover, not just a friend with benefits. I've enjoyed spending time with you, and I would love to do so again. And I'd love to be someone that you could imagine spending such time together with on...well, the D word. (No, the other D word.) If you believe that sleeping together would not put that possibility in jeopardy, then yes, I'd love to, if you'll forgive the inexperience. If there's even the slightest chance that it might, then let us not spoil a lovely evening; perhaps you might consent to sing for me once more, or we could simply cuddle together."
>>
No. 802007 ID: f1d0ce

Agreeing with the suggestion to consider holding off, if it would turn into a one night stand. Go ahead only if she thinks it will not.
>>
No. 802011 ID: e97f18

>>801914
> Alright hear me out, think in opportunity cost for a bit; anybody can pinch your v card, but singing like she can, you might never hear again. I say ask for another preformance. You might not get laid, but she'll find you interesting and you'll get to hear AND see her this time.

It'd be interesting to get a repeat performance with our eyes open this time, to compare the two. If it would be to her preference, we could cut the recording for that, and keep it all to ourselves.

>>802005
This, especially the suggestion that we noticed but didn't say anything, and to not attempt to overestimate our ability yet again.
>>
No. 802255 ID: 65a774
File 149495117948.png - (44.08KB , 686x758 , 25.png )
802255

>Maybe you can finally cop a feel.
Thinking about it, you’re not sure where, exactly, you’re supposed to cop it… she doesn’t really have a butt, does she? …and are her more private parts even between her legs?
>Besides, it might disappoint Qarka if we're not still a virgin by the time we get to taking HER v card. Might feel like we deceived her.
Would she be disappointed? It’s clear you would be better at taking care of her needs if you had the... um… experience to do so… and even then, do you need to tell her? …maybe you do… you probably need to be honest, don’t you?


>We had noticed, a couple of times, but despite the occasional one-track mind, it would hardly have been appropriate to go there. Though the sight was not at all unwelcome, as highly effective riposte to our own teasing.
“Hmhm… VicK, be honest… were you really that good at keeping your mask on after seeing…”
It’s hard to see as she’s still hugging you tightly, but you think she wiggles her ‘butt’ around a bit…
“…so much of my bare scales, hmm? Especially scales so… close to the… mmm… price…”
>Does that mean she'd like to do it with the robe on?
“You wear clothes on the parts which you think people might see, no? Hmhm…”

>Preface the request with how you feel silly asking this of her, and a bit selfish but maybe, could you hear her sing one more time?
“…VicK, dear, I promise you that you’ll hear my voice dance again… but not today. I’m just a hobbyist voice weaver, so I’m already at my limit. I’ll probably get very hoarse… or even lose my voice if I try to overextend, you know. But… I do promise you this… I’ll give you a… mmm… private performance at a later date. That’s… hmhm… agreeable, hmm?”

Her lower body crawls over to you, taking great care to keep her tail down low to make sure you don’t get a peek of anything indecent, and sits down in your lap, she starts to hug you even closer, both with her front legs as well as back ones… even her tail is starting to embrace you.

>I yearn for any of a friend, friend with benefits, lover, soulmate, or long term romantic partner, and I find myself having a strong crush on you.
“A… crush? Hmhm… You really like me that much? But we’ve barely met, VicK… sure, I’ve heard about love on the first sniff, but old enough to know that it’s better to be patient when it comes to love, VicK. But I do want you as a friend… but how close? Why… we can try to find that out together, hmm?”
>In all honesty, a few days ago I would have said that I wanted to get laid. And that's admittedly still true. But I'm starting to get a hope for something more, as well; I'm interested in finding a lover, not just a friend with benefits.
“…then I’m sorry, VicK, but… I’m not sure if I’m rea- I mean… I’m not sure if that’s what I’m looking for right now… hmm… but it’s been so long since… and… I’m starting to get so old… hmhm, but never mind my ramblings. I do like you, even if we just met, but I don’t love you, VicK… I don’t… love anyone right… now… … … but enough about that…”
>I've enjoyed spending time with you, and I would love to do so again. If you believe that sleeping together would not put that possibility in jeopardy, then yes, I'd love to, if you'll forgive the inexperience.
“I would turn it around… does not sleeping with me put that in jeopardy? Sex is just another way to socialize, VicK, to… mmm… get close to each other… to know each other… to… feel… each other. I believe it will only jeopardy if you yourself believe it will.”

>Then kiss her.
Unable to reach her snout, you start to kiss the closes thing at hand, her neck. You can hear her start purring in delight as well as see her tail twirl a bit in excitement.

“Hmhm… it’s clear what you… mmm… want tonight… but how far are you willing to… how much can you handle, hmm? Because your earlier teasing has planted some ideas in my mind but… I don’t know if you’ll be so willing as to… mmm… please me that way.”

She bends her neck so that her snout is right beside your ear before whispering;

“My private b-balcony give such a splendid view of the dance floor below… and its high railing h-hides… a lot of things… are y-you willing to join me out t-there?”

She gives your ear a small nibble…

“…oh… and I signed that form you gave me… just in case you want to… hmhm…”
>>
No. 802264 ID: 10194b

Yes! A thousand times yes!
>>
No. 802265 ID: 3ce125

>>802255
Hell yeah. Gonna have to be quiet though, Vic. Don't moan, or if you're gonna, don't be loud.

>where to cop a feel
Well, maybe she doesn't really have a butt, but you could run your hand along her hips and upper thighs and tail. Near where you suspect her private parts are, but not actually searching them out.

Blink the camera off then on again so you get a new segment. That'll let you send the sex part separately without having to edit it. Or you could just not bother to mess with it.
>>
No. 802266 ID: ba56e6

You only live once.
>>
No. 802300 ID: fc33ea

Don't forget the stuff you bought!

Three things to mention on the way; You're pretty sure there's a deeper meaning when she says friend and close friend and lover that the translator isn't picking up on; The differences in lifespan probably change the relative meanings of those words; and you bet she's flexible enough that nobody will know you're even touching while on the balcony.
>>
No. 802306 ID: 70983e

Can you support her body on you as you walk out there? Yeah, you'll go there.

(And you won't turn the camera off...)
>>
No. 802461 ID: 3ce125

Ah, wait, one concern. If we DO get caught, will it get her into serious trouble? She said she was warned once.
>>
No. 802465 ID: 067ab8

>>802255
> “My private b-balcony give such a splendid view of the dance floor below… and its high railing h-hides… a lot of things… are y-you willing to join me out t-there?”

Yes, absolutely. Lean her up against the railing, and give her a railing. And if you can, try to make it hard for her to not be vocal.
>>
No. 802466 ID: e97f18

> “Hmhm… it’s clear what you… mmm… want tonight… but how far are you willing to… how much can you handle, hmm? Because your earlier teasing has planted some ideas in my mind but… I don’t know if you’ll be so willing as to… mmm… please me that way.”

Wouldn't have said it if we weren't willing to follow through on it.

As for the rest, we didn't think she loved us already; it was more a question of whether the possibility was there, at all, in the future. Her answer sounded promising enough.
>>
No. 802467 ID: e97f18

> “Hmhm… it’s clear what you… mmm… want tonight… but how far are you willing to… how much can you handle, hmm? Because your earlier teasing has planted some ideas in my mind but… I don’t know if you’ll be so willing as to… mmm… please me that way.”

Wouldn't have said it if we weren't willing to follow through on it.

As for the rest, we didn't think she loved us already; it was more a question of whether the possibility was there, at all, in the future. Her answer sounded promising enough.
>>
No. 802514 ID: 65a774
File 149503215392.png - (89.93KB , 686x758 , 26.png )
802514

>Blink the camera off then on again so you get a new segment.
There… that would make it easy to edit later.


>Gonna have to be quiet though, Vic. Don't moan, or if you're gonna, don't be loud.
“Hmhm, don’t you worry… as long as you’re not a screamer, the music should be loud enough to hide most sounds. After all, we’ll be rather far from anyone else to… mmm… hear us.”
>Ah, wait, one concern. If we DO get caught, will it get her into serious trouble? She said she was warned once.
“Serious? No, not really… I might have to throw a lot of money around in the worst case scenario, but noting to bad. But how will we get caught? Unless you deliberately throw my newly seeded butt over the railing for all to see while you pound my face right next to it, no one will really see anything… someone might suspect something, but they won’t be sure, will they? Hmhm…”

>Well, maybe she doesn't really have a butt, but you could run your hand along her hips and upper thighs and tail.
You run your hands from her shoulders, along her back all the way down to where her lower legs are located. As you explore the base of her tail, you can feel her react in your embrace.
“…your hands really like to wander, don’t they?”
>Can you support her body on you as you walk out there?
With your hands already located near her bottom, it’s an easy task to stand up with her draped over your shoulders. She’s surprisingly light, actually…
“Whoa there… hmhm… I’m going to guess this is a yes to my request, hmm?”

>”I want to lean you up against the railing, and give you a railing. And if I can, I’ll make you start wailing.”
“Now, as much as I want for everyone to see our… mmm… performance, we have to be a bit more… subtle than that, dear.”
>You bet she's flexible enough that nobody will know you're even touching while on the balcony.
“Indeed… that’s why you’re going to carry me to the balcony door before going out on it alone. Find a good seat that has a nice seat for me to sit on right in front of it and... then simply pretend that I’m not there for a while so I can… hmhm… give you something special, hmm? Did you get all that? That way we can have some fun and no one will be the wiser, hmhm…”

>Don't forget the stuff you bought!
“Oh, you brought some of your own stuff, eh?”

Still holding her up against you with one hand, you use the other to dig through the backpack you brought with you. It takes a few seconds, but soon enough you manage to fish up both the Ring of protection (+5) and the bottle of “First timers’ aid”.

“Hmm? What is this? ‘First timers’ aid’ eh? Well, if that’s what you want to use… though, I have something a bit more… potent, if you want to give it a go instead? And the ring… that’s really a double edged sword. On one hand, it will make sure that you aren’t a ‘two pump chump’… but on the other… I really want to feel it when you pump my cute little rump full of your fertile seed, VicK. Speaking of which… I need to get somethings myself… but I’ll do that while you get ready on the balcony… So… ring or no ring… and my brew or yours, hmm?”
>>
No. 802523 ID: 70983e

Your ring, her brew. Compromise?
>>
No. 802524 ID: 4854ef

We've got a good sense of touch.. Just to enjoy the sensation of it roaming on another is always good.
>>
No. 802535 ID: ba56e6

>>802514
Raolme don't just do one round, right? I'm going to need all the help I can get if I want to... come close to measuring up.
>>
No. 802544 ID: 10194b

Don't use the ring, so you can get liquid everywhere. Your information says you don't have to with her, and she asked you not to.
>>
No. 802554 ID: 3ce125

Okay, the ring of protection will make you last longer, so does the first timer's aid. If she's got something more potent than the aid, use that and no ring. That way you'll last a good amount of time and she gets that creampie she wants. You can keep your personal supplies for later engagements.

Also if she wants, you could always have a round two. You'll just need like 15 minutes to recover.

Hrm, pretending she's not there might be somewhat difficult, and you're going to want to get her on camera. Worth a shot, though. Maybe you can look slightly down like you're pretending to read a book? Oh god I hope nobody tries to get your attention in the club.
>>
No. 802565 ID: fc33ea

If we're not going to use the ring of protection, We're sure there's nothing we should protect against, right? Like, does the ring protect against catching stuff, or just pregnancy?
>>
No. 802566 ID: 3ce125

>>802565
>catching an STD from an alien
>>
No. 802567 ID: fc33ea

>>802566
...would be really embarrassing on the admittedly very slim chance it happens.
>>
No. 802577 ID: 10194b

You've already investigated that you have no communicable diseases between your species, have you not? There is some pretty major biotechnology going on here, which has to do with why these very cosmopolitan species mixes are not causing plagues and death due to invasive microbiology with no resistance all over the place! You were able to get into this society without being quarantined and prodded for years, and inevitably becoming an expert in exactly how deadly you are to everyone! AND you had some battery of injections before coming here. Hell, she even mentioned the freaking Longevity Vaccine. This society is WAY better at biotechnology than yours. You wouldn't be surprised if both of you have medical nanotech that gives you panimmunity in you!
>>
No. 802671 ID: 067ab8

>>802514
Go with her aid, and no ring.

But if she offers her mouth first, make sure you return the favor. Or cuddle up in a way that lets you do both at the same time (69-style).
>>
No. 802675 ID: ba56e6

>>802671
He can't really do that, since his upper half will be visible on the balcony.
>>
No. 802709 ID: e97f18

>>802675
The potential for getting caught is half the fun. You can do it in a way that what's in view isn't completely obvious; enough to suspect, but not enough to confirm.

The same goes for railing her against the railing. Her upper body would be visible, but we won't be, so she'd be looking out over the crowd while we're railing her out of view. Leaving things up to her expression and vocalizations.
>>
No. 802711 ID: ba56e6

>>802709
You can't have her arse up next to your face and still do it out of view. The best you can do is finger her out of view.
>>
No. 803312 ID: 65a774
File 149532407845.png - (54.41KB , 686x758 , 27.png )
803312

>If we're not going to use the ring of protection, We're sure there's nothing we should protect against, right? Like, does the ring protect against catching stuff, or just pregnancy?
You were told that you only needed to use if you were to sleep with someone of another acid group… like Xi’ankh, as she would get sick otherwise. Also, seeing as Zal is an ALIEN, any viruses she could have (which is unlikely, considering how medically advance they seem to be) wouldn’t be able to survive in your body anyway. The worst thing you would get is a really nasty cold…
> Don't use the ring, so you can get liquid everywhere.
Seeing as you can’t make that much liquid anyway, you’ll just have to be content on getting it in some key areas…

>Raolme don't just do one round, right? I'm going to need all the help I can get if I want to... come close to measuring up.
“Hmhm, why VicK, are you nervous? Actually, we usually only do it once… maybe twice… it’s just, we like to take it… mmm… slow… slow and long, hmhm. But personally, sometimes I rather have something a bit more… mmm… exciting… something with a bit of… oomph, hmhm. But please, VicK, don’t try to compare yourself to others… it’s your first time, dear, of course you won’t be able to give it your… mmm… best…”
>If she's got something more potent than the aid, use that and no ring.
She hands you a small pill, which she had in her… err… pocket?
“Here, this will make your… hmhm… flesh as willing as your soul.”
>That way you'll last a good amount of time and she gets that creampie she wants.
“Maybe you won’t last longer, but you’ll… mmm… act longer… hmhm… and what was that about dessert? I don’t think my translator got that.”
>Hrm, pretending she's not there might be somewhat difficult, and you're going to want to get her on camera.
“Oh, don’t you worry dear, you can still film me. Just be… discreet about it. After all, it will look like you’re alone out there at first… as my head will be… mmm… busy elsewhere, hmhm.”

“Now, if you’ll put me down and excuse me for a second, I’ll need to go get some things… some extra help for our task ahead… especially something against that salty taste of yours, ech… now, just leave the balcony door open and take a seat, dear, and I’ll be right back.”

Stepping out on the balcony, the first thing you notice is how large it is… it’s as big as your living room back at the apartment, if not bigger. She was also correct when she said the railing would cover the both of you, as it’s going to be about up to your shoulders when you sit down. Finding a good seat, you start to look out over the club below. The music is rather loud, which means that any sound you make will probably be completely drowned out. It helps that the closes area where there are other club guests are the large balcony area on the other side of the club, the one you were on last night. In fact, it’s hard to make out most of the Xeno’s walking around over there. Chances are seems rather low that the two of you would be noticed unless you did something really stupid…
>>
No. 803313 ID: 65a774
File 149532408792.png - (45.90KB , 686x758 , 28.png )
803313


As you gaze contuines, you pass by several more private both filled with all kinds of-

>Oh god I hope nobody tries to get your attention in the club.
...wait, did someone just wave to you… err… is that… that’s… Xi!?

>>
No. 803314 ID: 65a774
File 149532414716.png - (80.99KB , 686x758 , 29.png )
803314


“Hmhm, seeing as your heart just skipped a beat, did you just spot someone special?”

Suddenly, your legs are pulled apart as Zalia slither up between them. You’re trying in vain to formulate an answer but before you can find a suitable one, your datapad buzzes as it gets a new message.

“Well… aren’t you going to answer that? After all, you’re supposed to be all alone out here on the balcony, remember? Hmhm… maybe you can be a dear and discreetly read those messages out loud as well, as its rather rude to keep a lady out of the conversation, no?”

>But if she offers her mouth first, make sure you return the favor. Or cuddle up in a way that lets you do both at the same time (69-style).
“VicK, dear, doing a 69 would either require both of us to be on the floor, which ruins the fun a bit as I really want to see if you can keep your mask on, or make things too obvious. You can’t have my arse up in your face in plain view of everyone, now can you? Now, if you’ll excuse me, it’s rather uncut to speak with your… mmm… mouth full, isn’t it?”

She pokes your crotch with her snout, before seemingly hesitating…

“So… are you going to read those messages to me or not?”


>>
No. 803321 ID: 3ce125

>>803314
Oh my god this is so naughty. Yeah, let's read those messages aloud. The two of you can decide how to answer together.

Oh god what if you get into some sexting with Xi while you're having sex with Zahlia? Maximum naughtiness.
>>
No. 803324 ID: 72ed6b

>>803314
Tell her that you spotted Xi, and her you, so that's probably who's texting you. And tease her with the idea that you'll read them to her, but them you'll feel obligated to respond, and it'd only be polite to tell Xi what you're doing up here. And then she'll know exactly what you're both doing, any time she looks your way.

Caress her face a bit as you tease her (but don't try to urge her on, she's got that part covered).
>>
No. 803328 ID: e97f18

>>803314
A 69 might be out of the question, but she coiled across you limberly enough when cuddling that it should be easy to get into a position where you can finger her.

>>803324
This. Definitely take advantage of the messaging to tease her. Maybe play the double­ entendre game with Xi in your responses, and get Zalia in on it.
>>
No. 803333 ID: 47dcd8

Oh, it's just one of my other dates. Sure, we'll read them, and decide how to respond together... uhh, do you want her to know? Or maybe just.. read the stuff and we'll decide together.
>>
No. 803359 ID: fc33ea

Blow Xi a kiss, check your messages.
>>
No. 803367 ID: 70983e

Read your messages (from you know who), and test your poker face game on Xi. You will fail. Hilariously.
>>
No. 803393 ID: 65a774
File 149537086401.png - (84.21KB , 686x758 , 30.png )
803393

Writing Error: Vic supposedly ate the pill Zalia gave him, I just forgot to put it in there, sorry.


>Test your poker face game on Xi. You will fail. Hilariously.
Seeing as you’re already losing the face game even before it’s begun, it’s a given you will fail.

>A 69 might be out of the question, but she coiled across you limberly enough when cuddling that it should be easy to get into a position where you can finger her.
“Hmhm, are you really that eager to plunge my depths, hmm? While yes, I could place my rump in such a position that you could play with it a bit, but I actually rather be a bit more patient about that. After all, I want to use all my focus exploring you… just like you want to use all your focus exploring me later, hmhm.”
>Tell her that you spotted Xi, and her you, so that's probably who's texting you.
“Xi? …the Tuul girl you… really? Hmhm… why… things just got a bit more interesting, no? She hasn’t seen me, has she? Now read her messages to me! …please…”
>And tease her with the idea that you'll read them to her, but then you'll feel obligated to respond, and it'd only be polite to tell Xi what you're doing up here.
“Hmm… that should be… interesting… but dangerous. Do you know how she will take it? Maybe don’t spell it out to her in plain text... be a bit… subtle about it…”
>Oh god what if you get into some sexting with Xi while you're having sex with Zahlia? Maximum naughtiness.
“By the river itself, that would be fucking hot, wouldn’t it? Hmhm… question is, is she the kind of gal that would do something like that? Especially if she thinks she did it behind my back? Hmm… a dangerous game… but the rewards… so worth it. If you believe you can pull it off, VicK, then please… do try.”

>Oh my god this is so naughty. Yeah, let's read those messages aloud.
“Xi’ankh: Hey big guy!”
“Xi’ankh: I’m here with sis for a drink or two.”
“Xi’ankh: I got a coupon so…”
“Xi’ankh: How’s the da-“ err… “dinner going?”
“Xi’ankh: You seem to be rather alone over there.”
“Xi’ankh: What is the lady up to, hmm?”
>Blow Xi a kiss.
“Xi’ankh: And what was that gesture you just did?”

>The two of you can decide how to answer together.
“Hmhm… why, tell her, VicK, what am I up to? Got any ideas for a… mmm… naughty answer, hmm?”

As those words leave her, she finally unzips your pants to reveal the last obstacle between her and your bliss. But, instead of continuing, she plants her snout between your legs and inhales deeply from you.

“Mmm… and I love your scent, VicK…”

>>
No. 803401 ID: ba56e6

>>803393
I'm going to meat her up here shortly.
*meet
Damn spell correct. That didn't translate to anything weird right?
>>
No. 803412 ID: fc33ea

Is that her sister trying to stay hidden? Tell Xi she looks just like her.

"What? Has nobody ever blown you"
...
"A kiss? Sry for doubletext, butterfingers."
>>
No. 803418 ID: 3ce125

I think the way to tell Tuul apart is the color of their feelers. Her sister has darker purple feelers.

Ask her if she's put any thought to how far you should go if you pull that prank on her sister. Does she know any lines you could use to really push her buttons?
>>
No. 803420 ID: 72ed6b

>>803393
> By the river itself, that would be fucking hot, wouldn’t it?

...I love how Zalia comes across so sophisticated most of the time that when she does break the facade to drop a line like this it's...well, fucking hot.

Tell Xi that you and Zalia are enjoying a pleasant evening out on the balcony. And in response to her question about why she can't see Zalia, you should clearly respond that "she'll be coming shortly".

Also, do explain that you've blown her a kiss, and the significance of that. And use that to start flirting with her.
>>
No. 803422 ID: 1a4cf5

This. But also, ask Xi if she thinks she can text us without letting her sister see. Wouldn't want her sister getting any more ammunition to tease her with. That'll naturally pique her curiosity. And we can turn that curiosity back around on her, interpreting it as a request to make the conversation steamy.

Ask Xi just what use she might have for a replica of us, for instance. And see if you can get her talking about it.
>>
No. 803424 ID: 1a4cf5

>>803420
This, rather. (Failed to include the reference.)
>>
No. 803425 ID: 72ed6b

>>803422
It would be fun to see if we can get Xi to break before we do.

...considering what we learned about Tuul, that wasn't intended as a double entendre.
>>
No. 803432 ID: e97f18

>>803420
> Also, do explain that you've blown her a kiss, and the significance of that. And use that to start flirting with her.

This.

>>803422
> This. But also, ask Xi if she thinks she can text us without letting her sister see. Wouldn't want her sister getting any more ammunition to tease her with. That'll naturally pique her curiosity. And we can turn that curiosity back around on her, interpreting it as a request to make the conversation steamy.

> Ask Xi just what use she might have for a replica of us, for instance. And see if you can get her talking about it.

And this.
>>
No. 803443 ID: 65a774
File 149539955290.png - (84.70KB , 686x758 , 31.png )
803443


>Is that her sister trying to stay hidden?
You’re pretty sure she isn’t hiding so much as she’s short. Tuul’s are tiny, remember?
>I think the way to tell Tuul apart is the color of their feelers. Her sister has darker purple feelers.
That and the shape of them… and they do seem to have slightly different shapes on their head plates as well…

>”...I love how you comes across so sophisticated most of the time that when she does break the facade to drop a line like this it's...well, fucking hot.”
“Hmhm… well, some conversations require some class, tac and a refined vocabulary… while others are more befitting something a bit more… uncut and vulgar. You have to know when you’ll need to talk about intercourse and fornication or when you’ll need to use the words; ‘Pump a large fucking load right into my arse already!’, no?”
>I'm going to meat her up here shortly. *meet...
“Do refrain from mentioning meat or the like to a Tuul, VicK. They are herbivores, so the translation might… end up in a less than adulated manner.”

>"What? Has nobody ever blown you"
>...
>"A kiss? Sry for doubletext, butterfingers."
“Xi’ankh: Ha! Butterfingers? Right. Don’t believe you.”
“Xi’ankh: Still don’t know what the whole blowing a kiss is, but I’m guessing it’s a flirty thing?”
“Xi’ankh: Also, you blow a dick and not a lady. You eat out a lady, Victor.”
“Xi’ankh: Also also yes to both having blown and been eaten out.”
“Xi’ankh: Also also also why did I write that?”
“Xi’ankh: Also aslo aslo aslo freaking too many drinks already.”
>Also also also also aslo, do explain that you've blown her a kiss, and the significance of that.
“Xi’ankh: Oh? So it’s like a long ranged pretend make out?”
“Xi’ankh: Neat.”
“Xi’ankh: But aren’t you already on a da-” err… “dinner?”
>Actually, she wanted me to message you, so…
“Xi’ankh: Oh? Really? Well… she is a Raolme.”
“Xi’ankh: They are kind of super social and stuff.”
“We are, aren’t we? Hmhm…”
>Tell Xi that you and Zalia are enjoying a pleasant evening out on the balcony.
“Xi’ankh: Is she sitting on the floor or something? I can’t see her.”
>"She'll be coming shortly".
“Xi’ankh: Of course she will, big guy. Go for it.”
“Hmhm… VicK… I’m pretty sure you got it backwards. I’m pretty sure it’s you and not me who is coming soon, hmm?”
>Err… we-

As you try in vain to formulate an answer, it seems like Zalia has finally decided to take things a bit further. Pulling your underpants over the large bulge that has started to form, she releases it for the world to see. Zal quickly grabs the base of it and starts to carefully explore it with her tongue, letting it roam all over your member to get to a feel of its shape and size. Even if her touch is on the light side, each time her tongue drags ever so slightly across it, you answer with a small throb of anticipation.

“Why, hello there… ‘big guy’, hmhm… Now, don’t mind me, VicK… be a dear and keep talking to Xi, hmm?”

>Ask Xi if she thinks she can text us without letting her sister see. Wouldn't want her sister getting any more ammunition to tease her with.
“Xi’ankh: Oh? Are you going to text me something… lewd?”
“Xi’ankh: Isn’t the lady you already have interesting enough?”
“Xi’ankh: Or is little old me really that much more interesting than her?”
“Xi’ankh: Don’t tell me you’re going to start sending pics or something.”
>Ask Xi just what use she might have for a replica of us, for instance. And see if you can get her talking about it.
“Xi’ankh: I have no idea what you are talking about.”
“Xi’ankh: Whoever you met at that shop was someone else.”
“Xi’ankh: You never did mention the shop did you. Whoops?”
“Xi’ankh: Either way, even if it was me it was just to check the size.”
“Xi’ankh: It’s not like I’ve been fantasizing about your huge cock destroying my abdomen.”
“Xi’ankh: FUCK!”
“Xi’ankh: I didn’t mean to send that.”
“Xi’ankh: How the fuck do you delete messages on this thing!”
“Xi’ankh: Gah, I need to stop drin-“ *gasp!*

Your relaying of Xi’s messages gets interrupted as Zalia drags her long, soft tongue from the base to the head of your member. As she reaches the head, she lets her tongue dance around a bit on it before leaning in and planting a kiss on the top.

“She seems nice, hmhm… and is the ‘head’ down here a bit more sensitive than the rest of your dick? It seems that way, at least…”

>>
No. 803444 ID: 65aeb5

>>803401
>>803412
Both of these rely on subtle puns/wordplay. Might not work with the translator.


Whatever you go with, run it by Zalia first to see if it works.
>>
No. 803451 ID: 72ed6b

>>803443
> “Xi’ankh: Oh? Are you going to text me something… lewd?”

"What can I say, you inspire me."

> “Xi’ankh: Isn’t the lady you already have interesting enough?”

"Ah, but then it'd be so much less risky, wouldn't it? Just imagine if she knew what kind of conversation we were having, right over her nose? And right out in the open like this?"

"over" was not a typo.

> “Xi’ankh: It’s not like I’ve been fantasizing about your huge cock destroying my abdomen.”

"Zal suggested something about that. That's not a metaphor, is it? Do you really want that?"

And then, to set a lighter tone:

"I'm not saying no to that, by the way. Why don't you tell me exactly how you'd like to go about it, and we'll see where that takes us?"

> “She seems nice, hmhm… and is the ‘head’ down here a bit more sensitive than the rest of your dick? It seems that way, at least…”

That and the balls, yes.
>>
No. 803452 ID: 72ed6b

>>803444
Apparently the translator handles "blown" just fine, go figure.
>>
No. 803454 ID: 65aeb5

>>803451
This, and also tell her (to go with the bit about her inspiring us) that we're enjoying the scenic view from here.
>>
No. 803456 ID: 4a71f9

>>803451
In addition to this, you could also ask Zalia to lean out of frame for a moment and snap a picture, in case it inspires her to do the same, and explain what she wants done with it. Not at all subtle, though. Just keep it in mind for if the conversation gets to a point that that seems, er, "appropriate".
>>
No. 803457 ID: fc33ea

>Ha! Butterfingers? Right. Don’t believe you.
Hey, have I lied to you yet?
> Isn’t the lady you already have interesting enough? Or is little old me really that much more interesting than her?
Hey you know how it is, some women can go on for hours.
...
I feel like I don't know what it means when you say 'freshening up'.
>Don’t tell me you’re going to start sending pics or something.
Only if it'd make your night. You know I never returned that question and now you've got me curious; what's your abdomen look like?
>>
No. 803458 ID: 91ee5f

>>803456
I think dick pics is going a little too far.

Plus, Zalia just got started, don't make her stop!
>>
No. 803459 ID: 72ed6b

>>803458
Agreed, don't go there, or at least not right now.

>>803457
> Only if it'd make your night. You know I never returned that question and now you've got me curious; what's your abdomen look like?

That sounds more plausible.
>>
No. 803460 ID: 72ed6b

>>803457
> I feel like I don't know what it means when you say 'freshening up'.

What is this in reference to?
>>
No. 803462 ID: fc33ea

>>803460
women taking forever in the bathroom, as a bait and switch from the implication of going forever in the bedroom.
>>
No. 803463 ID: 72ed6b

>>803462
Ah, I see; follow-up from the previous text, implying that Zalia is "freshening up".

I thought the "go on for hours" was a snark about talking (which would be a rather tacky comment to make here).
>>
No. 803465 ID: 4a71f9

>>803459
Plausible, and in her current inebriated state, we might convince her that it's only fair, since she's already seen ours, effectively.
>>
No. 803466 ID: 4a71f9

>>803458
Yeah, on second thought ignore that. Besides, she's already seen it.
>>
No. 803467 ID: 3ce125

>>803443
Yes, the head is sensitive. Balls are tickly, but not super sensitive. Just don't squeeze them.

Tell Xi you understand, she couldn't possibly be imagining your huge cock slowly pushing inside her, stretching her drone to its limit, filling her completely.
>>
No. 803481 ID: fc33ea

>>803463
I see what you mean, better say 'go for hours' instead of 'go on for hours'
>>
No. 803521 ID: a48baf

>>803467
This line is great.
>>
No. 803585 ID: 65a774
File 149546786690.png - (110.20KB , 686x758 , 32.png )
803585


>You could also ask Zalia to lean out of frame for a moment and snap a picture…
“A proper gentleman doesn’t send those kind of picture unless explicitly asked for them, VicK… and a proper gentleman don’t ask a lady to stop giving an intimate massage just when she started doing so. Which means, if she actually asks for pictures, you simply have to take one while I suck your cock, no?”
>Yes, the head is sensitive. Balls are tickly, but not super sensitive. Just don't squeeze-gnnt!?
Once again you’re cut short as her long tongue drags itself over your shaft, all the while on of her claws starts playing around with your ball sack.
“Hmhm, I think I’m starting to get a hang on this thing… now, don’t leave little Xi hanging, hmm?”


>"Zal suggested something about that. That's not a metaphor, is it? Do you really want that?"
“Xi’ankh: Eh?”
“Xi’ankh: You mean the whole destroy thing?”
“Xi’ankh: No, I’m not really into the whole hurt thing.”
“Xi’ankh: I mean, I usually kill off my drones in exciting ways.”
“Xi’ankh: But I’ve never actually thought about having one choke to death on a big cock or anything.”
“Xi’ankh: GAH IGNORE THAT!”
“Xi’ankh: Sorry, it was way too morbid.”
“Xi’ankh: Sorry.”
>Tell Xi you understand, she couldn't possibly be imagining your huge cock slowly pushing inside her, stretching her drone to its limit, filling her completely.
“Xi’ankh: Geez, now my sister is starting to question why I’m so fidgety when I read these.”
“Xi’ankh: If this continues I’ll need to head home for some privacy.”
“Xi’ankh: After all, it would be weird to think about how it would feel to try and make that monster of yours actually fit my tight little abdomen right in front of my own sister.”
“Xi’ankh: To try and figure out if you can fuck me hard enough to make me lose contact with all my workers and hive guards, not to speak of the drone.”
“Xi’ankh: Weird in front of both my sister and the lady you’re with.”
“Xi’ankh: I’m might be drunk, but I know this might end badly. Maybe I should just stop texting you while I’m drinking.”
>"Ah, but then ityukij,lö.-“

>>
No. 803587 ID: 65a774
File 149546791190.png - (103.42KB , 686x758 , 33.png )
803587


You almost drop your datapad as Zalia’s snout fully engulfs your member, her tongue twisting itself around it to squeeze it. You can’t help but notice how cold she is in there… and it doesn’t help that she starts to suck slightly. As she starts to slowly bob her head up and down, she signals with her free claw for you to continue texting Xi.

“Xi’ankh: What happened? Did you drop a drink in your lap or something?”
>My finer slllliped.
“Xi’ankh: Uh huh”
“Xi’ankh: Why do I have a feeling you’re hiding something?”
“Xi’ankh: What were you going ask before your finger went on an adventure?”
>"Ah, but thn it'd be so uch less risklky, wouldn't it? Just imagine if sh knew what klind of conversation we were hsving, right over her nose? And right out in the ipen like this?"
“Xi’ankh: You’re spelling is suddenly horrible?”
“Xi’ankh: What are you doing over there?”
“Xi’ankh: Don’t tell me you’re jerking it while thinking of plowing me, huh?”
“Xi’ankh: Pff, you’re having dinner with someone else and are already thinking of fucking the drunken girl on the next table over, huh?”
>”You know I nver returned that question and niw you've got me curious; what's yur abdomen look like?”
“Xi’ankh: It’s an abdomen.”
“Xi’ankh: It looks like one.”
“Xi’ankh: And I guess it’s a bit see through?”
“Xi’ankh: So you can see your huge cock pump my tight abdomen full of”
“Xi’ankh: of whatever big boys like you pump into small gals like me.”
>”It's only fsir, since youve already seen ours, effectively.”
“Xi’ankh: They weren’t done!”
“Xi’ankh: So I couldn’t buy one!”
“Xi’ankh: I mean, if I actually wanted one I couldn’t.”
“Xi’ankh: I still haven’t seen yours at all!”
“Xi’ankh: SO NOT FAIR! AT ALL!”

Zalia let most of your shaft escape her maw, only keeping the head of it still inside while letting her tongue dance over it, before yet again planting her snout at the base by engulfing the whole thing. It doesn’t matter that she just starting to give you head, but you’re already feeling yourself getting close to the edge.

You’re not going to last much longer like this…

…also, TEETH!

>>
No. 803590 ID: 8cb228

Say: Careful, teeth, ack!

Message: I'm sorry they weren't done. But I could show you for real sometime! Or even more. But you are drunk and horny, we should talk about what sex stuff you want when you aren't drunk. I don't want to take advantage of you!
>>
No. 803596 ID: 3ce125

>>803587
Well, be a gentleman and warn her you're about to come. I expect she knows not to use those teeth, she's just showing off, or getting excited or something.

Text Xi that you'll have to take her out to dinner ASAP if she wants some fairness that badly.
>>
No. 803598 ID: 3ce125

Oh and try not to be super obvious to Xi that you just orgasmed. It'd actually be kindof creepy to do that while texting her. Or maybe she's into it, I dunno.
>>
No. 803599 ID: fc33ea

Don't mention the teeth, Warn her you're not gonna last if she keeps that up. She'll either keep going- in which case you need to focus on maintaining your composure- or tell you to keep it together, in which case you need to think of something unsexy.

> Don’t tell me you’re jerking it while thinking of plowing me, huh?
Absolutely not, I'm just a little on edge, alright?
>SO NOT FAIR! AT ALL!
Okay fine, You did some description, I will too. It's mostly uniform, with- I don't know how to describe the tip. Mushroom cap? Helmet?
>>
No. 803680 ID: ce6f77

Tell Zal to mind the teeth, but accidentally also text it to Xi.
>>
No. 803695 ID: fc33ea

>>803680
It's going to be hard to accidentally text somebody instead of speak.

Also if you need help trying to last longer, think about what those teeth do. You know how piranhas can reduce a cow to a skeleton in a few minutes? I'll bet Zalia's the apex predator of the two. Better not do anything that'll make her extra spiny.
>>
No. 803717 ID: 72ed6b

>>803585
> “Xi’ankh: I’m might be drunk, but I know this might end badly. Maybe I should just stop texting you while I’m drinking.”

"Risk is half the fun. Seeing if we can get away with it right out here in the open. Haven't you ever wondered what that's like?"
>>
No. 803733 ID: 72ed6b

Don't say anything about the teeth; trust her. Besides, getting a little freaked out might help you last longer.

> “Xi’ankh: What are you doing over there?”
> “Xi’ankh: Don’t tell me you’re jerking it while thinking of plowing me, huh?”

"No, I'm not. But that's a deliciously naughty idea."
>>
No. 803920 ID: 65a774
File 149556387157.png - (68.54KB , 686x758 , 34.png )
803920


>Don't say anything about the teeth; trust her.
So far, you haven’t felt those things at all… so… um…
>I expect she knows not to use those teeth, she's just showing off, or getting excited or something.
You really hope she isn’t getting that exciting, because you really don’t want her to lose control with those things!
>Tell Zal to mind the teeth, but accidentally also text it to Xi.
…how do you accidentally text something you say?
>Also if you need help trying to last longer, think about what those teeth do. You know how piranhas can reduce a cow to a skeleton in a few minutes? I'll bet Zalia's the apex predator of the two.
Ugh… yeah, that works… a bit, at least…

>"No, I'm nt. But that's a deliciously nughty ide."
“Xi’ankh: I hope not, because that would be really creepy thing to do behind the back of your current d-word.”
“Naughty little VicK… hmhm….”
>Text Xi that you'll have to take her out to dinner ASAP if she wants some fairness that badly.
“Xi’ankh: Actually, I was going to ask you if you wanted to do lunch tomorrow.”
“Xi’ankh: Not as a date.”
“Xi’ankh: Just to hang out.”
“Xi’ankh: See, got these tickets for a VR thing and my ex ditched me so…”
“Xi’ankh: Wanna hang?”
“Xi’ankh: No need to answer just yet. I can wait until after you’re done over there.”
>"Risk is hlf the fun. Seeing if wecan get awy with it right out hre in the opn. Haven't you ever wonded what that's like?"
“Xi’ankh: No way I would feel comfortable doing something like that in public!”
“Xi’ankh: And behind the back of someone like that?”
“Xi’ankh: Are you sure you have her consent for this?”
“Xi’ankh: Because if you don’t”
“Xi’ankh: Then you’re an ass, right?”
>You are drunk and hrny, we should talk about what sextuff you want when you aren't drunk. I don't want to take adwatage of you!
“Xi’ankh: I might be drunk, but I’m not that drunk. I’m accidently send messages I didn’t want to drunk, not let’s sleep with people I don’t know drunk.”
>I'm srry they weren't done. But I cold show you for rel sometime! Or even more.
“Xi’ankh: You know, I want to talk to that Raolme, to see what she thinks of this.”
“Xi’ankh: Trying to ask someone out like that while eating dinner with someone else?”
“Xi’ankh: Not cool.”
>Yo did some description, I will to. It's mostly uniform, with- I dot know hw to describe the tip. Mushroom cap? Helmet?
“Xi’ankh: Wait what.”
“Xi’ankh: You have a big mushroom on top?”
“Xi’ankh: Like a toadstool head or?”
“Xi’ankh: You know what”
“Xi’ankh: Fuck it”
“Xi’ankh: I need to see that thing”
“Xi’ankh: If you can prove that you got the consent of that lady you’re with”
“Xi’ankh: Then send a pic”
“Xi’ankh: Shit”
“Xi’ankh: I can’t believe I just asked for a freaking dick pic”
“Xi’ankh: From a guy that’s already with someone else.”
“Xi’ankh: Just… send it?”
“Xi’ankh: and I’ll send something when I get home?”
“Xi’ankh: Sis and me were leaving anyway so…”

>>
No. 803921 ID: 65a774
File 149556388217.png - (91.69KB , 686x758 , 35.png )
803921


>Well, be a gentleman and warn her you're not gonna last if she keeps that up.
As soon as those words leave your mouth, she lets your member out of her maw. Using one of her hands, she slowly starts jerk it, not enough to bring you to orgasm but enough for you to continuously be on the verge of it.

“Oh? Why, I did tell you that my tongue tends to melt cute boys like you in seconds, didn’t I? …cute girls too, but that’s a bit off-topic, hmm? So...”

Skillfully keeping you on the edge, she looks at you expectedly.

“…where do you want to pop your cherry, VicK? …do you want to feed me and pump it all down my throat? …all over my tongue so you can watch me swallow it? …hmhm… or maybe all over my cute little snout, so people can see it? They might suspect, but clearly, no one would have that on their face in public, no? Hmhm…”

>>
No. 803923 ID: cd2dbc

All in, baby.
>>
No. 803926 ID: 3ce125

>>803921
Send the dick pic before you blow your load. Zahlia can either text Xi to tell her she's okay with it, or she can like, put a thumbs up in the frame.

As for where to blow your load, let's go with tongue.
>>
No. 803929 ID: eae3f8

>>803920
> “Xi’ankh: If you can prove that you got the consent of that lady you’re with”

Get her to smile for the camera, then, since Xi did explicitly ask.

> “…where do you want to pop your cherry, VicK? …do you want to feed me and pump it all down my throat? …all over my tongue so you can watch me swallow it? …hmhm… or maybe all over my cute little snout, so people can see it? They might suspect, but clearly, no one would have that on their face in public, no? Hmhm…”

All over her tongue, then she can sit up and make a show of enjoying her meal.
>>
No. 803930 ID: fc33ea

First off, you want a starring role in the picture Xi's asking for?

Also nose or mouth, or both if you can pull it off. Or out, rather.
>>
No. 803932 ID: 47160d

hey guys, not that she would do it on purpose, but recall how she reacted last time she had some salt? Do you really want her maw around your cock when she tastes some more?
>>
No. 803933 ID: 5f1d54

Snap the picture first, candidly, then ask/tease her about sending it. Then ask Zalia to wave to Xi after she sits up, and make a show of swallowing.

As for Xi, take advantage of her shock to see if you can get her to stick around, for when Zalia leans against the railing and we're the ones out of sight.
>>
No. 803934 ID: 5f1d54

>>803932
She already said she had a solution for that.
>>
No. 803942 ID: 8cb228

Hey, Xi is asking for proof of your consent for me flirting with her right now. And also wants to see my cock. Can I snap a pic of us and send it? Maybe give her a a thumbs up or whatever your wink-equivalent is? Maybe even a wave after we're done? And inside your mouth, but remember I may have a salt/musk flavor.
>>
No. 804059 ID: fc33ea

Xi wants proof that you're okay with this flirting, and a dick pic. There's an old saying, to kill kill two birds with one stone?
>>
No. 804074 ID: ba56e6

>>803921
Ask Zalia if she's fine being in the pic? If she is, send Xi this lizard lady's grinning mug.
>>
No. 804082 ID: fc33ea

Also make Xi promise she won't freak out.
>>
No. 804113 ID: c90231

As tempting as sending a dick pic of yourself with zalia, doing so is probably a horrible idea. Xi already had her friend steal her boyfriend,and although Vic and Xi might not be an item, doing this may bring back some bad memories.
>>804082
... Or maybe just do this...
>>
No. 804118 ID: ba56e6

>>804113
Maybe preface sending the pic with a little note that Xi is now in on the joke, and ask her to promise to keep it a secret. It's a change in tone to make Xi feel included.
>>
No. 804125 ID: eae3f8

>>804118
> Maybe preface sending the pic with a little note that Xi is now in on the joke, and ask her to promise to keep it a secret. It's a change in tone to make Xi feel included.

This is a really good idea.
>>
No. 804128 ID: fc33ea

>>804125
If you want to make her feel included, ask for her input on where to finish!
>>
No. 804248 ID: ba56e6

>>804128
Also an excellent plan.
>>
No. 804355 ID: 65a774
File 149572198049.png - (79.69KB , 686x758 , 36.png )
804355


>Not that she would do it on purpose, but recall how she reacted last time she had some salt?
Didn’t she say she had taken something to deal with that problem? At least you hope so.

>First off, you want a starring role in the picture Xi's asking for?
“Hmhm, just… press that button over there first… so the picture can’t be saved on her end…”
>All over her tongue, then she can sit up and make a show of enjoying her meal.
“Mmm… so you want to give me a meal? Why, thank you VicK… I guess we are even for the dinner then? Hmhm…”

As soon as you tell her where you want to finish, Zal redoubles her efforts to bring you over the edge. Her claws start pumping your shaft hard while her tongue starts dancing around the head, dragging itself across each and every inch of it. All the while her maw hangs open, waiting for its just reward. You can’t control yourself as your body forces a response… your hands start to shake… and your hips starts humping towards her on their own accord, trying in vain to get into her maw once again.
>Send the dick pic before you blow your load.
As you’re just on the edge, you try to bring up the camera function on your datapad, but Zalia’s tongue play won’t allow it. You fumble briefly with it before losing your grip and dropping it to the floor… but just as it’s about to hit it, one of Zal’s back legs managed to snatch it up.

Then the dam breaks. You’re become lost in pure ecstasy as your member start firing rope after rope of your fertile seed into the maw her Zalia. Her tongue quickly gets drenched in it, as you feed her as much of it as you can. For what feels like an eternity, you’re lost in bliss with the image of Zalian eating your cream burned into your mind…

>>
No. 804356 ID: 65a774
File 149572199716.png - (71.64KB , 686x758 , 37.png )
804356

As you regain your senses, you see Zalia slither up to the railing, waving to the people on the other balcony, her maw agape and filled to the brim with your seed. Then she makes a show of swallowing it all, deliberately exaggerating her motions. You’re sure Xi would appreciate it… if Zal hadn’t done it in the completely wrong direction.
>>
No. 804358 ID: 65a774
File 149572206180.png - (75.37KB , 686x758 , 38.png )
804358


Once again she opens her maw wide for everyone to see, this time to show that she swallowed it all… though, looking around, the only one who seems remotely interested in her show is Xi herself… you guess no one else realized what she was actually doing from so far away.
“Mmm… to bad your seed barely have any taste at all now when I can’t taste salt… but oh well… I was able to take a picture though… just at the point of climax too!”

>Also make Xi promise she won't freak out.
“Xi’ankh: I guess? What are you up to?”
“Xi’ankh: And your lady friend is back, so we should probably stop?”
“Xi’ankh: Wait, did she just wave to us?”
“Xi’ankh: Or try to at least? I mean, I know they are blind…”
“Xi’ankh: and why is she showing off her tongue?”
>Maybe preface sending the pic with a little note that Xi is now in on the joke, and ask her to promise to keep it a secret. It's a change in tone to make Xi feel included.
“Xi’ankh: Joke? Secret? I guess I’m not telling? But what are you going on about?”
>Send it!
“Xi’ankh: …”
“Xi’ankh: …”
“Xi’ankh: WHAT THE FUCK VIC!”
>As for Xi, take advantage of her shock to see if you can get her to stick around.
“Xi’ankh: Has she been there the whole time!?”
“Xi’ankh: And you didn’t tell me!?”
“Xi’ankh: I can’t believe you”
“Xi’ankh: And she”
“Xi’ankh: FCK”
“Xi’ankh: That’s it, I’m leaving”
“Xi’ankh: This drone is too drunk to handle this bullshit.”
“Xi’ankh: I’ll have my sister take it home”
“Xi’ankh: Meanwhile”
“Xi’ankh: WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!?”
“Xi’ankh: Fuck”
“Xi’ankh: I’m out”
[Xi’ankh_socialbug signed off.]

>This is probably a horrible idea. Xi already had her friend steal her boyfriend, and although Vic and Xi might not be an item, doing this may bring back some bad memories.
You can’t help but feel that you just screwed things up royalty and lost any chance you had with the small bug…

[Xi’ankh_homebug signed on. ID: Xi’ankh.]
“Xi’ankh: Now that I’ve in a sober drone and realize how bad idea what we just did was”
“Xi’ankh: I can’t help but see it was kind of my fault as well…”
“Xi’ankh: and realize how kinky it was…”
“Xi’ankh: but I’m still a bit mad that you did that”
“Xi’ankh: Ugh”
“Xi’ankh: Fine, I give in”
“Xi’ankh: I’m too turned on by this to stop now.”
“Xi’ankh: Just… send some more pics so I can”
“Xi’ankh: please myself.”
“Xi’ankh: but we need to talk about this tomorrow”
“Xi’ankh: Deal?”

…or not?

“What happen? You stopped reading the answers after you sent the picture?”

>>
No. 804361 ID: 4854ef

She's turned on enough that she wants more pictures and that she wants to talk tomorrow, she was a bit upset in the drunk drone.
>>
No. 804362 ID: 8cb228

Send the extra pics.

Once she's done jilling off, promise to have the boundaries, needs, wants, and appropriate behavior talk, to set expectations and... protocols for everyone. Tell her that you are still learning this stuff, and a novice at romantic, sexual, social, and kink-based interactions, and prone to blunders, and you need to have a 'heart to heart' at some point to keep the big mistakes manageable.
>>
No. 804363 ID: 8cb228

Also, let Zalia know what happened, and your planned response.
>>
No. 804368 ID: 91ee5f

>>804355
>>804356
The dialogue is repeated in both of these pictures.
>>
No. 804369 ID: 65a774

>>804356
Writing Error, could be this instead;

As you regain your senses, you see Zalia slither up to the railing, waving to the people on the other balcony, her maw agape and filled to the brim with your seed. Then she makes a show of swallowing it all, deliberately exaggerating her motions. You’re sure Xi would appreciate it… if Zal hadn’t done it in the completely wrong direction.

(If an admit can fix this, then that would be great.)
>>
No. 804370 ID: eae3f8

>>804358
Before you do anything else, apologize to her. Tell her that Zalia loved the idea and thought it'd be "fucking hot", direct quote. She seemed so excited, and you were so encouraged by Xi's own comment about what she was imagining about you, that you got caught up in the moment and didn't think about her own history and how she might react to it. Tell her that you'd never cheat on her by hiding someone from her, nor would you cheat on Zalia; she was enjoying herself the whole time, and you had hoped that Xi would too.

Promise to make it up to her, and tell her that you'd like to take her on a date, anywhere she likes, with the attention solely on her and nowhere else for the entire day.
>>
No. 804371 ID: e97f18

>>804370
This. Xi wasn't opposed to the idea before, when she was teasing you about how open Raolme are; she was practically egging you on earlier in the evening. It's the secrecy she was bothered by. Explain yourself, like this.
>>
No. 804378 ID: 7faf12

>>804370
This sounds good.
>>
No. 804379 ID: eae3f8

>>804358
> “Xi’ankh: Fine, I give in”
> “Xi’ankh: I’m too turned on by this to stop now.”
> “Xi’ankh: Just… send some more pics so I can”
> “Xi’ankh: please myself.”

Well, in that case, see if you can hook up your pad to your eyepiece, and just route the live feed straight to her (in no-record mode like the picture).
>>
No. 804383 ID: 3ce125

>>804358
Give Zahlia a summary instead of reading that first part aloud, since it's not very sexy. Something like "she got really mad that I didn't tell her what was going on, then she switched to a sober drone, and..." then you can read the second set of messages.

Time to get up to some more naughtiness, I suppose. Shall we go back inside for more of a full body encounter? There's a lot of stuff you want to do that is too risky for the balcony.
Also tell her there's a tiny bit left on her chin.

Apologize to Xi about the deception, tell her Zahlia requested you be subtle. You guess you weren't that good at hinting at it. To make up for that, she can request the content of the pictures you send her. Like, what sexual position does she want? Because you and Zahlia are definitely gonna go for a round 2. Would she want Zahlia to take pictures of you posing naked by yourself while you recover from round 1?
>>
No. 804394 ID: eae3f8

>>804383
> There's a lot of stuff you want to do that is too risky for the balcony.

That's the whole idea, and half the fun.

Get Zalia to lean back alongside the railing, resting one arm and her side on it, while we duck under it and go down on her. Then have her lean her front against it, and rail her like she wants us to.
>>
No. 804396 ID: 3ce125

>>804394
"Too risky" means just that. If we do any more out here we're gonna get interrupted and told off by law enforcement. That's not a particularly pleasant end to the evening.
>>
No. 804402 ID: fc33ea

Say you're sorry you roped her in with no warning, but she was in the right place and Zalia brought up the idea and you couldn't resist the temptation.


>“What happen? You stopped reading the answers after you sent the picture?”
Uhhh, yeah. Drunk Xi got kinda upset and left, sober Xi at home wants a serious talk tomorrow... and more pics.

Now have a seat and I'll get even for 'dessert' too. I don't think it'll have the learning curve of a joystick, but I can try.
>>
No. 804446 ID: 65a774
File 149575699682.png - (69.48KB , 686x758 , 39.png )
804446

>Send the extra pics.
You don’t have any extra pics… yet…

>Before you do anything else, apologize to her.
“Xi’ankh: Yeah, you better be sorry.”
“Xi’ankh: Still, kind of my fault too?”
“Xi’ankh: So I’m sorry too.”
>Tell her that Zalia loved the idea and thought it'd be "fucking hot", direct quote. She seemed so excited, and you were so encouraged by Xi's own comment about what she was imagining about you, that you got caught up in the moment and didn't think about her own history and how she might react to it.
“Xi’ankh: I guess all three of us were just too horny to think straight?”
“Xi’ankh: I mean, I’m pretty sure I’m still too horny to think straight”
“Xi’ankh: Either way, we all messed up and I hope we can all see that”
>Tell her that you'd never cheat on her by hiding someone from her, nor would you cheat on Zalia; she was enjoying herself the whole time, and you had hoped that Xi would too.
“Xi’ankh: I really hope you mean that, Vic, I really do”
“Xi’ankh: I guess it’s okay as we’re not actually seeing each other so”
“Xi’ankh: Yeah”
“Xi’ankh: Forget about it”

>Promise to make it up to her, and tell her that you'd like to take her on a date, anywhere she likes, with the attention solely on her and nowhere else for the entire day.
“Xi’ankh: Okay see”
“Xi’ankh: Still not sure about dating Xeno”
“Xi’ankh: So”
“Xi’ankh: No?”
“Xi’ankh: At least not right now.”
“Xi’ankh: Still, I do want to hang out tomorrow”
“Xi’ankh: I did say I had tickets tomorrow, right?”
“Xi’ankh: I need a friend to use them with and sis is busy”
“Xi’ankh: and I really don’t want to ask someone else on this short notice”
“Xi’ankh: So you can buy me lunch tomorrow?”
>Promise to have the boundaries, needs, wants, and appropriate behavior talk, to set expectations and... protocols for everyone.
“Xi’ankh: For everyone?”
“Xi’ankh: Are there even more?”
“Xi’ankh: Geez, now I really don’t want a date”
“Xi’ankh: I mean, we can talk about it”
“Xi’ankh: And see how things goes”
“Xi’ankh: But see, I don’t know about your species, but we only date one person at a time”
“Xi’ankh: And I’m not going to make exceptions to that rule”
“Xi’ankh: So if we actually ever start dating, then you date me and no one else”
“Xi’ankh: Got it?”


>Give Zahlia a summary instead of reading that first part aloud, since it's not very sexy. Then you can read the second set of messages.
“…oh… I… the rivers take me, I… I didn’t think this through, did I? I must apologize… I was so caught up in the moment that I didn’t consider her feelings on the matter. I… I need to apologize to her. Can you give me her number so I can message her personally?”
>Err… sure… here…
“Thank you. Now… let’s see… … … I guess even someone with my experience can make grave errors and bad judgments in moments like that, huh? Now, I do really hope I haven’t done any permanent damage, VicK… I really do.”
After just a few seconds, your datapad comes to life with a new message for you.
“Xi’ankh: You said that the lady you’re with is named Zalia, right?”
“Xi’ankh: Just got a message from her telling me she’s sorry”
“Xi’ankh: So I guess she was in on it from the start, like you said?”
“Xi’ankh: Either way, can we stop talking about this shit? My drones are still in need of some release and if you don’t deliver anything soon…”

>Time to get up to some more naughtiness, I suppose. Shall we go back inside for more of a full body encounter? There's a lot of stuff you want to do that is too risky for the balcony.
“Go back inside? Really VicK… are you really giving up already? Look around you… no one has notice a thing. We still has so much to do out here… there is simply too much I want to do with you right here, under everyone snout. Mmm… it’s just so… exciting to know that people might notice, hmhm…”
>Get Zalia to lean back alongside the railing, resting one arm and her side on it, while we duck under it and go down on her.
“Mmm… I guess that would be the next step… normally. Question is… is it something this Xi wants to see, hmm? I have to take her into account as well… but if it wasn’t for her… why, I would have forced your cute little face into my nethers already.”

>To make up for that, Xi can request the content of the pictures you send her. Like, what sexual position does she want?
“Oh? Why… that’s so deliciously naughty! I’m game… if she is…”
“Xi’ankh: Eh? You want me to decide?”
“Xi’ankh: I don’t know?”
“Xi’ankh: I mean, I barely know what either of you two can actually do?”
“Xi’ankh: I guess your big cock in her ass or something?”
“Xi’ankh: Or puss, I don’t care.”
“Xi’ankh: I just want to see it pound a tight hole, really.”
“Xi’ankh: As long as it focus on you a bit I’m fine, really.”
>Would she want Zahlia to take pictures of you posing naked by yourself while you recover from round 1?
“Hmhm… that would be interesting too. Though, we’ll need to return to my bedroom for a while to take the pictures. Of course, doesn’t mean we can return out here after we’re done with those… and continue our debauchery right out here, in front of everyone…”
“Xi’ankh: Oh!”
“Xi’ankh: I mean”
“Xi’ankh: I’m here to see you, not her”
“Xi’ankh: So the more I see of you the better?”
“Xi’ankh: So yes please?”
>See if you can hook up your pad to your eyepiece, and just route the live feed straight to her (in no-record mode like the picture).
“Xi’ankh: Wait, go back for a bit”
“Xi’ankh: WERE YOU FREAKING FILMING ALL THIS?”
“Xi’ankh: Fuck I”
“Xi’ankh: I guess that’s”
“Xi’ankh: I really hope you weren’t filming me a bunch”
“Xi’ankh: If you’re saving that thing, you better delete me from it”
“Xi’ankh: And censure the name on this thing.”
“Xi’ankh: Wait, are you filming from your point of view?”
“Xi’ankh: Gah, I rather see it from the lady’s point of view honestly.”
“Xi’ankh: To be the one who gets railed, not the one who rails.”
“Xi’ankh: But yes, take me out of it. Please.”
“Hmhm… I wonder if I could film it from my perspective? Might not be any good as I don’t really know how it will look like for her…”

>Also tell her there's a tiny bit left on her chin.
“I know. Let’s leave it there and see if anyone notice~”
>>
No. 804459 ID: 3ce125

>>804446
Okay, let's go back in the bedroom to take some nudes, then come back out here for the main event once Vic's boner returns.

It occurs to me we need to HEAVILY edit that video, because there were a bunch of other people getting caught on camera and you were reading Xi's texts out loud, but we can do the second filming without looking at the crowd at all so it doesn't need to be edited. You can flick the record on and off again at appropriate points from here on, to make editing easier.

Can't Zahlia do some of her super flexibility stuff to get the camera in the right spot? She also has a bunch of limbs.
>>
No. 804477 ID: 72ed6b

>>804446
Well, first of all: we fucked up, bad. We're going to have to deal with that later. But right now, let's do as Xi wants, and hope that we can smooth things over later.

Give the lenses to Zalia, and let her film from her point of view. Xi wants to see penetration, so we'll give her that later, but she said "I barely know what either of you two can actually do", so start by going down on Zalia, fingers and tongue both. (Play it by ear as you figure out tightness and topology, to figure out how far you need to go to get her off, but be enthusiastic and listen a lot.) Do that first, while you're still out here on the balcony, with her head and upper body still in clear view along the railing. (Let her duck out of sight a moment to put in the lenses.)

Then switch positions and rail her; she'll probably need to be on her back so she can watch the action more closely, but that can still work with us out of sight.
>>
No. 804478 ID: 3ce125

>>804477
>give lenses to Zahlia
But she doesn't have EYES. She's just gonna have to take pictures, can't really film it unless she has a camcorder.
>>
No. 804485 ID: 8cb228

Regarding monogamy: "Got it. Full disclosure, I'm actively in the middle of figuring things out as far as friends with benefits or actual dating-type relationships go, and for now I've not committed to anyone, or to any small group, if poly-fidelity ends up being my thing, which I don't know if it will or not. Again, I'm still exploring--I can tell you about the other people in my social life, if you are curious; I don't want to hide things from you."

On the lenses. Don't give lenses to Zalia. Even if she knows where things are, the particulars of framing an image appropriately... need someone with a visual cortex to do.

That said, reassure Xi that the camera was not on during the points when it was actually off (which was all of this, right?), and you have been only selectively turning it on when appropriate... but you should be able to do a short-range feed of fun times to your tablet, and then send the feed to her, if she wants. Or you could just take and send stills.
>>
No. 804505 ID: 72ed6b

>>804478
Good point.
>>
No. 804507 ID: fc33ea

Whelp, time to take some pictures. The more she sees of you the better. Anything ambitious like female pov shots will be too time consuming so don't bother.
>>
No. 804541 ID: 65a774
File 149581447518.png - (76.28KB , 686x758 , 40.png )
804541

>"Got it. Full disclosure, I'm actively in the middle of figuring things out as far as friends with benefits or actual dating-type relationships go, and for now I've not committed to anyone, or to any small group, if poly-fidelity ends up being my thing, which I don't know if it will or not. Again, I'm still exploring--I can tell you about the other people in my social life, if you are curious; I don't want to hide things from you."
“Xi’ankh: Just”
“Xi’ankh: Tomorrow, okay?”
“Xi’ankh: I really don’t want to talk about that right now.”

>It occurs to me we need to HEAVILY edit that video, because there were a bunch of other people getting caught on camera and you were reading Xi's texts out loud…
“I guess I can send it to someone I trust to edit it… or maybe we can just skip sending it to the embassy at all? After all, if only we three will ever see it… who cares who’s in it? Or if your Tuul friend really doesn’t want to be in it, just delete it completely?”
>Give the lenses to Zalia, and let her film from her point of view.
“…VicK… I don’t have eyes. Even if I could find somewhere to put those, I would probably not be able to really film what she wants to see. I have no idea where to ‘look’ after all, hmm?”
>Can't Zahlia do some of her super flexibility stuff to get the camera in the right spot? She also has a bunch of limbs.
“Why, yes, I can do something like that. Though, if the pictures are actually good or not will be completely up to chance. We’re lucky that my first picture came out as good as it did.”

>Xi wants to see penetration, so we'll give her that later.
“Hmhm, of course we will… though, I do have some toys around so… maybe we can give it to her before that as well?”
>Okay, let's go back in the bedroom to take some nudes, then come back out here for the main event once Vic's boner returns.
Following Zalia back into her bedroom, you can’t help but notice that she’s deliberately keeping her tail low… to make sure you don’t get a peek of anything to soon. She gesture for you to take a seat on her bed while she sits down on a large pillow, holding up her datapad ready to take a picture and looks at you expectantly.

>Um… so…
“So… I have to admit, VicK, I’ve… never done something like this before. I’ve been the model a few times, sure, but never the one who takes the pictures like this.”
>Well… err… I’m not sure what to do now? How do you think she wants to… see me?
“Don’t ask me. I’ve no idea what ‘looks’ sexy, you know. If you want to know the positions that make you sound as pleasantly as possible, I can help, but look sexy? No can do.”

…well, you guess you’ll just… um…
>>
No. 804546 ID: 3ce125

Well, we don't even know what Xi thinks is sexy. Do some stereotypical poses from human culture, like lying on your side with your legs at an angle from eachother. Or kneeling with your back resting against the back of the bed.
Keep an eye on the camera and tell Zahlia when she's got the angle right so she can take decent pictures. (I feel like she'll get the hang of it quickly, since her echolocation seems to be improbably detailed and she needs SOME hand-ear coordination)

Then ask Xi for pose ideas. What does she find sexy? Does she want to see your butt? (cue picture of Vic on all fours looking back towards the camera) Does she want you to feel yourself up? Flex your uh... muscles? Close up shot of any particular part of you? Is it sexier if you're covering yourself?
>>
No. 804551 ID: fc33ea

Go for mostly pertinent anatomical pics with a few poses at the end of giggles.
>>
No. 804597 ID: 500b75

Just do all the poses you remember from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 58341, but nude.
>>
No. 804619 ID: ba56e6

>>804597
This, basically.
>>
No. 804622 ID: 17c2ee

>>804597
Surprisingly workable, could show off a lot of muscles that usually don't get seen.
>>
No. 804634 ID: 844e25

>>804597
remember not to do that one that requires you to break your arm, Most people aren't turned on by broken bones.
>>
No. 804648 ID: fc33ea

Don't send anything she'll be too tempted to post online later. Keep your pride together for the camera.
>>
No. 804687 ID: 65a774
File 149590535248.png - (67.84KB , 686x758 , 41.png )
804687

>Flex your uh... muscles?
You would... if you actually had any.
>Don't send anything she'll be too tempted to post online later. Keep your pride together for the camera.
The datapad did have some kind of function that made saving the image impossible so you don’t think she can even if she wanted to? Still, maybe you should ask Zal about that.
“The only way she would be able to post these online was if she used something else to take a picture of the picture… but you do trust her not to do that, right?”

>Just do all the poses you remember from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 58341.
“*Giggle* VicK… what in the name of the endless dark are you doing? Even I know that pose is just silly… and wouldn’t it be better if you were actually nude for that?”
…did… did she just actually giggle?
>Remember not to do that one that requires you to break your arm, Most people aren't turned on by broken bones.
You’re pretty sure you’re not strong enough to break your own arm even if you wanted to…


>Ask Xi for pose ideas. What does she find sexy?
“Hmhm… wait one sec, I got an idea…”
Zalia starts messing around with her personal datapad a bit… and after just a few moments the familiar voice of a bug girl is heard.
”Um… hello? Victor, is that you?”
“VicK is indeed here… and he’s wondering what kind of… mmm… pose you want to see him in, hmhm.”
”Eh? Oh… err… fuck, I don’t… I mean… I want to see him… naked? I guess?”
>Is it sexier if you're covering yourself?
”I mean… why rush to the best parts?”
“You heard the girl, VicK, start stripping.”
>Do some stereotypical poses from human culture, like lying on your side with your legs at an angle from each other. Or kneeling with your back resting against the back of the bed.
As you try out different poses you’ve learned from watching way too much porn, you slowly undress yourself, removing one piece of clothing at the time. Soon enough, you can hear from Zalia’s datapad that Xi is rumbling around in a drawer, before the telltale sound of a small bottle opening coupled with the sound of bed springs is heard. As you finally lose all your clothes, a rather distinct slicking sound starts emitting from Xi’s end... and her voice become more and more unstable as well as filled with moans and… clicking? Just hearing the kind of excitement she has over seeing your naked form, something that has never happen before, fills you with your own ‘excitement’.
”Gnn… g-go b-back to that k-knee s-sitting pose n-now...ngg… now that y-you’ve lost y-your c-cloth-ah…ffffuck…”
“Hmhm… well, VicK? Don’t keep the lady waiting.”
>Keep an eye on the camera and tell Zahlia when she's got the angle right so she can take decent pictures.
It seems like Xi herself is already directing her…
”T-try to keep *Click* the edge even with the bed…”
“Like this?”
”Y-yeah…that’s… ngg… a l-lot… ah… better…*Click*”

>Does she want you to feel yourself up?
”P-please… s-stroke yourself *Click* and moan m-my name… I… I w-want to h-hear y-you… ng…”
>Does she want to see your butt?
”I-It’s so odd to see s-someone without a abdomen… b-but… it’s so big and… squishy… I l-love it…”
“Really? Personally, I do prefer the smaller butt myself.”
”Just t-think how it would be to rail that thing… l-like a pillow… I d-do hope I get t-to see that h-happen…”
“Wait, you actually want to see him sleep with a guy?”
”Boys kissing boys are s-so CUTE! Ah… I… I love w-watching cute boy l-love.”
“Hmhm… well, if you say so.”
”Ngg… just thinking about a cutie like Victor getting… ngg… I just want to see him.. g-get stuffed…”
“Well… I do have few toys that would fit him.”
”P-perfect… I… I want to… see that… w-when I… ah… get off…”
“Though, I’m pretty sure VicK isn’t into that, though…”
>Err…

”Y-yeah… t-that’s it… ah… if you w-want to*click* make it up to me… t-take ah… ah… a big toy cock up your ass, Vic… ffffuck, that would be so… fucking… hot… heh…”
“You’re not even listening, are you?”
>>
No. 804688 ID: 3ce125

>>804687
Eh, okay. If that's what Xi really wants. It's a fair trade, and anal stimulation doesn't have to be directly associated with men.

Just, after this, we're even.
>>
No. 804693 ID: 7b7ab3

>>804687
Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Does Zalia have anything for a beginner?
>>
No. 804761 ID: e97f18

>>804687
"...only once, only because you're worth it, and only because I fucked up so badly and I know it. You'd better be watching closely, Xi. Zalia, got something that wouldn't pop me like an overstuffed Tuul? Something alien, please, that doesn't look even the slightest bit like mine."
>>
No. 804762 ID: 72ed6b

>>804687
"If that clicking is what it sounds like, Xi, then I think we're already even.

...So for this one, you'll have to owe me one."
>>
No. 804763 ID: 72ed6b

>>804687
> Just hearing the kind of excitement she has over seeing your naked form, something that has never happen before, fills you with your own ‘excitement’.

Make it clear to Zalia that that's the reason.
>>
No. 804776 ID: ba56e6

>>804688
This is sound. See if Zal has a strap-on or something.
>>
No. 804831 ID: 3ce125

I feel as though outright pegging would be too much for Vic at this point. He didn't come here to get fucked in the bum! He came here to fuck Zahlia in the bum! Besides Xi just said she only wants one picture of Vic with a dildo in his butt, to finish off with. Don't gotta wreck Vic's ass to accomplish that.
>>
No. 804848 ID: 72ed6b

>>804831
Agreed. Picture yes, fucking no.
>>
No. 804860 ID: ba56e6

>>804831
I guess just a still picture would do, yeah.
>>
No. 804887 ID: fc33ea

Look, I'll try anything once, but we'd better be even as a tabletop if I do, alright?
>>
No. 804895 ID: 3ce125

>>804887
*almost anything
>>
No. 804919 ID: 6612fa

>>804687
just do what she wants vick, it doesnt have to be big, it could be small. just stress that you are not particularly into it... i mean you arn't are you.
>>
No. 804924 ID: 8cb228

Well, you don't actually KNOW if you are into it or not. You've got a bit of a knee-jerk reaction against it, true. But that's cultural conditioning. Just try it! It may or may not be for you; keep an open mind, and SHE is sure as hell liking it!
>>
No. 804951 ID: fe7355

>>804924
>You've got a bit of a knee-jerk reaction against it, true. But that's cultural conditioning.
And that aside, Vic's probably also got some hygiene hangups about the practice too. That it takes either prep before or being careful during and after with the dildo to not risk a bit of a embarrassing mess means he hasn't done it before by himself, or didn't do it more than to try it.

However, considering that they have all the tech that goes into the Ring of Protection that gives it its fluid-nullification, among many other, capabilities, some of that tech has probably been integrated into at least the high-end dildos. That would mean they have self-cleaning and sterilization abilities, and those could be active while the dildo is in use so using them for anal doesn't need extra prep or care. And Zalia likely has pretty much only top-of-the-line sex toys, so if there are dildos have that tech built into them then she'll have a selection of them.
>>
No. 805126 ID: 8c51fa

>>804687
No. Victor isn't into that, so we're not doing it. Don't let yourself be pressured into any weird kinks that are outside of your comfort zone. If you ever do decide to try it out, it should be because you think you might enjoy it, and not as a compromise with someone who feels like you owe it to her.

Does her species have sexual orientation? She might want to know that human minds only accept sexual partners of certain genders. If a human isn't attracted to a particular sex, trying to force it just isn't going to go well in any circumstances.

And no, it would not be a "fair trade" for Victor's mistakes. As badly as he screwed up, emotionally pressuring a person into participating in something they're not comfortable with is significantly worse.
>>
No. 805183 ID: a31340

>>805126
The thing is, the act under discussion is neutral with regard to sexual orientation. It is a massage and stimulation using a toy, in fact if anyone is participating, it would be a member of the opposite sex, and therefore heterosexual by definition!
>>
No. 805285 ID: a941ed

Come on, isn't this the sexually liberated space future? Don't get your twentieth-century Hang-Ups all over her boy porn. Be cool with pegging. \:V/
>>
No. 805287 ID: be0718

Don't let headvoices, lizards or arthropods take your sexual liberty away. Set some boundaries for your first time, on the outside of your butt.
>>
No. 805289 ID: f08985

>>805285
>sexual liberation means no one is allowed to have boundaries
Pushing other people into things they're not comfortable with is rapey no matter your "justification". That said, if Victor is fine with butt stuff, it's worth a try.
>>
No. 805338 ID: ba56e6

>>805289
In a way, we forced an uncomfortable situation onto Xi in a fit of horny bad decision-making. She chose to roll with it instead of hold it against us. I'd say that's deserving of some repayment, now that the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
No. 805356 ID: a941ed

>>805289
I meant to say don't let your headvoices' 20th century hang-ups get in the way.
Be the guy who doesn't care.
>>
No. 805850 ID: 65a774
File 149660751622.png - (77.39KB , 686x758 , 42.png )
805850

>If that clicking is what it sounds like, Xi, then I think we're already even.
You’re not sure what that clicking is, but it doesn’t sound mechanical at all. Besides, cameras don’t click anymore anyway… maybe you can just ask about it?
“Hmhm, why VicK, it’s a sign of… excitement for a Tuul to click their mandibles like that…”

>You've got a bit of a knee-jerk reaction against it, true.
“Hmm? So that’s a no, then?”
”Oh, c-come on… I’m so… I-I’m almost… *Click* j-just from seeing you stroke yourself a-and… gnn…”
>Vic's probably also got some hygiene hang-ups about the practice too.
“Oh, don’t worry about that VicK, I got you covered.”
”S-stop killing t-the mood w-when I’m s-so *Click*”
“Just don’t question it, dear.”

>Does Zalia have anything for a beginner?
“Of course. Why, I believe this one would do wonderful, no? Quite the prime example of a Raolme male… if on the small side…”
”Mount h-him!”
“…or we can always use it as a strap on, if you want to feel how the real thing is?”
”fffffuck, that would b-be so *Click* hot…”

>I feel as though outright pegging would be too much for Vic at this point. He didn't come here to get fucked in the bum! He came here to fuck Zahlia in the bum!
“Hmhm… and here I was actually considering mounting you, dear, but oh well. I guess I have to be content with you mounting me later…”
”D-dammit, stop t-talking and… and… gnn…”
>Besides Xi just said she only wants one picture of Vic with a dildo in his butt, to finish off with.
“Indeed, all we need is a picture… or two… or three, hmhm…”
”D-dammit, just… I’m s-so damn c-close… *click*”

>Don't let headvoices, lizards or arthropods take your sexual liberty away. Set some boundaries for your first time, on the outside of your butt.
“VicK, you sound rather… unsure about this… are you certain that you want your arse filled?”
”Fuck, I’m s-so close… just make *click* him take it already! I-I want t-to see h-him… him…”
“…you want to see Victor here get his arse pounded by a big, fat cock over and over again, until he can’t do anything but to whimper as he starts to paint his own stomach wi-”
”ffffFFFFUCK!! AHH!! … … …f-fuck…”
“Hmhm, seems someone just enjoyed themselves.”
”…oh… fuck…”
“So… still want to do this? I don’t think… Xi, was it? I don’t think she will mind anymore if you don’t… or notice…”
>>
No. 805852 ID: 4854ef

IT should be okay to try it for now and see if you like it, if not we could continue to other things.
>>
No. 805853 ID: f08985

Nah. When you try butt stuff for the first time, you start out with fingers, not cocks or imitations thereof. See how that goes, but either way, yes, let's continue.
>>
No. 805855 ID: f21521

Does she have anything less spikey?
>>
No. 805859 ID: be0718

Well, seems we're past that climax. Moving on, to bigger and better things. (In bed.)
>>
No. 805863 ID: 7018cd

"My only request is that you be gentle. The safeword is "boycott."
>>
No. 805874 ID: ba56e6

"It looks like I'm not the only one with a silver tongue for erotic prose, madame.

Let's just... set the dildo aside. It was a matter of obligation, not interest."
>>
No. 805912 ID: 3ce125

Let's save that for later. Either with Zahlia or Xi.

It's time. For the main event.
>>
No. 805964 ID: 8cb228

That's... something I'll work up to. Eventually. At some point. I won't say I won't ever be interested, but I'd like to get used to, uh, the basics first.
>>
No. 806024 ID: 8c51fa

>>805850
Do you want to do it, Victor? Does this seem like the kind of thing you might personally enjoy? Because as far as we've seen, the only reason you're considering it because Xi is pressuring you into fufilling her gay voyeurism fetish. These are far from ideal conditions for exploring new kinks that you might not be comfortable with. Even if there's a time in the future when you might want to try stuffing alien dicks in your butt, if your first time is because of guilt and social pressure then it will just taint the experience and make the idea seem worse to you.

It all comes down to how you feel about it. Does the idea seem appealing to you?

If you honestly think that you would have fun with it, then go right ahead. Do it because you want to do it. In fact, you might as well let Zalia wear it; it'll be more fun for her, and it'll be connected to someone you already find attractive.

If you're not comfortable with it, then just say no. Don't feel the need to compromise or to accept weird excuses for why you "shouldn't" feel uncomfortable; nothing gives her the right to force you into anything you don't want.
>>
No. 806032 ID: 72ed6b

>>805850
"I wanted to get Xi off. Sounds like that's taken care of, thanks in you small part to your considerable verbal skill. And no offense to your species, but that's a little...pointy...for a first time. Maybe I'll use it on you later~"

Time to head back on the balcony. Return the favor for Zalia with your fingers and tongue, before you give her a full railing. Take the dildo with you, and tease her a little with it; maybe even use it to give her a DP while you're railing her ass, and see if she gets "nostalgic".
>>
No. 806075 ID: 65a774
File 149669147334.png - (69.05KB , 686x758 , 43.png )
806075

>Do you want to do it, Victor? Does this seem like the kind of thing you might personally enjoy?
You’re currently so far out of your depths you have no idea what you want or what you’re doing anymore. Yes? No? Maybe? You’re not sure anymore…

>I wanted to get Xi off. Sounds like that's taken care of…
“Hmhm… indeed… and I’m sorry, Xi, but this is going to be a duet from now on.”
You’re not sure if Xi even heard what Zal said, as all you can hear from her end is some distant panting before Zalia shuts off the connection.
“But I guess that’s a no then? Ah, a shame, really…”

>It looks like I'm not the only one with a silver tongue for erotic prose, madame.
“Oh please, I really wouldn’t call that prose in any way. But to solve a crude problem, you find crude solutions, hmm?”
>No offense to your species, but that's a little...pointy...for a first time.
“Pointy? Hmhm… don’t you worry. These feelers are soft and malleable. You don’t really feel them.”
>You start out with fingers, not cocks or imitations thereof.
“To be fair, I was going to start with my claws… but… hmhm… well, the night is still young?”
>Maybe I'll use it on you later~
“Why, VicK, are you trying to compensate for something? Hmhm, I jest, of course… but please, do use it if you wish. I do have so many places to please, after all…”

>It's time. For the main event.
“Hmhm… indeed, I have to agree. As much as I love making other… enjoy themselves, so far I’ve been left on the sidelines all night, no? So… how about this… I’m going to slowly walk over dresser over there, pick up a bottle of [wine] and then head out to the balcony, where I will sit down and enjoy a glass of it.”
>…and then you’ll…?
“Depends on what you do, doesn’t it? In fact, I’ll leave this in your hands. Do you want to accompany me to the balcony to return the favor from earlier? …or maybe you just want to shove me against the railing as soon as you can? …or maybe you can’t even hold it in that long and you’ll simply grab me right here and throw me in bed, before trying to make me scream so loud that the people in the club might hear, hmm? It’s all up to you, dear. Now, the time of words are over… it’s time for action, VicK.”

As those last words leave her lips, she takes the dildo and puts it in her mouth. As she start suckling on silicon shaft, she grabs the bed with both hands and start pushing herself away dramatically, all the while keeping the dildo in her mouth with the power of her tongue alone. It seems that she’s right… it’s time for action…
>>
No. 806080 ID: 91ee5f

>>806075
Well, for the sake of it being your first time.....let's just grab her and throw her on the bed in the privacy of this room. After all, you already know that she's surprisingly light. Just, uh, don't actually throw her. We'll do more balcony antics some other time, when you're braver.

Just remember, you came out here in space to start over and to take control of your life, so take control! Get over there and get some of that alien tail!
>>
No. 806096 ID: fc33ea

I say return the favor. Take the time to recharge and get practice.
>>
No. 806130 ID: 3ce125

>>806075
You've already got your clothes off, Vic. Let's not put them on again. Admire her walk for a few moments then get out of bed to pull her close. Start kissing her and caressing her then get a hand down between her legs for the first time tonight. Do that for a bit then pick her up to deposit her back on the bed, at which point you can begin your first try at giving oral to a girl.

Ask her for feedback, of course. Gotta learn how to do it right! Then when she says it's enough you can claim the Promised Land.
>>
No. 806149 ID: 3ce125

reasons to not go out on the balcony:
Vic is probably too large to stay hidden when he does lewd stuff.
Vic would have to get dressed again and he's plenty turned on already.
We'd have to edit another recording to remove the club patrons from it.
It's his first time committing sexual acts, we should keep it mostly vanilla to reduce the awkwardness.
Also it's faster, update-wise. We do want to eventually get to the other dates!
>>
No. 806521 ID: 72ed6b

>>806075
(Is the balcony door still open? If not, swing it open as you walk over to her. Make sure you can hear the music from the club.)

You can do a lot with body language, and she clearly wants her imagination stoked. Stalk over to her, slowly, with threatening body language, as she makes her way to the dresser. Lean over her back, your head over her shoulder, your body over hers, and kiss her hard; take the dildo away from her, and push her down against the dresser so you're leaning over her. "Now, now, you don't get anything to help you hold your tongue."

Trail kisses and hands down her side and her stomach, respectively, and try to find any sensitive spots. Remember what she said about wearing clothes on the bits people might see; go searching underneath. Then remember how she had stopped you when you were cuddling before, when you made to go too low on her; blow right on past that line this time. Pick her up, continuing unabated, and take her to the floor near the door to the balcony, with her head nearest the open door.

Let yourself recover, while you use your fingers (or hands) and tongue. You're not going to be a master at it, but be enthusiastic, and get her to give you feedback. Tell her the only way you'll learn is if you know what makes her call out, what makes her moan, and what doesn't. By analogy with humans, make sure you don't miss any extra-sensitive spots nearby. And keep listening to the music in the club; whenever you hear it get quieter, redouble your efforts and try to get her to make more noise.
>>
No. 806526 ID: e97f18

>>806521
This. Stick to just inside the door for the next round, as you return the favor. Then, for the following round, once you've fully recovered, let her take her wine back on the balcony afterward, leaning back with one arm over the railing, and take advantage of how she's significantly longer than you are tall to loom over her lower half just out of sight, and give her exactly what she and you want.
>>
No. 806544 ID: d98523

>>806521
>>806526
Sounds good.
>>
No. 819537 ID: 65a774
File 150144515173.png - (90.71KB , 686x758 , 44.png )
819537

You take a moment to admire her rear as she walks away, her hips swaying with purpose as her tail is deliberately placed to only hint of the treasures she has hidden. At the same time she makes it to the dresser, you get up from the bed and start walking over to her. You try to use your body language as best you can, deliberately stalking towards her slowly in the most threating way you can mus- you can hear her laugh a bit, forcing her to spit out the dildo in her mouth.

“*Snrk* What in the name of the endless darkness are you doing, dear?”
>”Err… I’m just…”
“Hmhm… while I agree that a good laugh under the… mmm… act is sometimes appropriate, I don’t think that was what you’re going for, hmmm?”
>”I mean, I… was just… err…”
…and it seems things didn’t go as plan… that things is going out of control… but… you came out here in space to start over and to take control of your life, didn’t you? So it’s high time you took control back and finally get some of that alien tail!

You start leaning over her back, you head lying over her shoulder as you as you plant a kiss on the side of her snout. Turning her around, you push her down against the dresser as you lean into her, her arms and legs wrapping around your body as you embrace hers. You can hear her… feel her purring in your arms as you start trailing kisses down her neck and stomached, all the while your hands slowly inch their ways down her sides, playing with her… pulsating rib on the way down? Reaching her waist, you feel her tense up a bit in anticipation for what to come… but just to tease her; you instead put your hands around her and pick her up.

“Oh? Where are we going?”
>”See that sofa right next to balcony door? I… I want to see if I can make you yell loud enough for everyone to hear…”
“Why… aren’t you just naughty, hmhm… and here I thought I was the one in- ah!?”
Sensing her guard being dropped, you let your hand wander between her legs. You quickly find the topmost prize and plunge a finger into it before Zalia can brace her-

“*Hiss!* W-wrong hole… lube up first if you want to use it…”
>”Eh? S-sorry… I… um… I’ll j-just…”
“It’s lower, VicK… lower…”
Laying her down on the sofa, you finally get a good look at her nethers. Strange and alien looking, it seems that the positions are indeed reverse, explaining your grievous error from earlier. You can sense her growing impatient, so you quickly bend down and give her an experimental lick. Your mouth fills with the taste of citrus as you try to explore her depths, but they are so oddly shaped from anything you’ve seen before that you’re not sure where to even begin. Managing to find some spots that makes Zalia purr harder, you try your best to make her drown out the loud music of the club… but sadly, you never managed to make her do anything but purr loudly. After a few minutes, you feel her feet plant themselves on your chest as she carefully force you of her…

“Hmhm… hmm… w-while I do delight in some… mmm… lingual enjoyment, I think it is time for us to sample the main course, hmm? So be a dear and… Fuck… Me… Hard…”
>>
No. 819538 ID: 65a774
File 150144516501.png - (68.87KB , 686x758 , 45.png )
819538

As those words leaves her lips, you can hear the music of the club die down. In it stead, a loud murmur of voices is heard, a swarm of incomprehensive words loud enough to deafen anything else. Then comes the laughter… a large group of people close to the balcony are roaring in amusement… their voices are so familiar. You can feel only pain as the rock splits your eyebrow, you can hear only laughter as they stand around you in a circle and points at you. Those that you trusted… those that should protect you… they are all around you, laughing… as another rock forces you to the ground, the blood spilling out over the concrete…

“…are you okay there, VicK?”
You shake your head a bit to come back to your senses. The music of the club has begun once again, its heavy base sending waves of agony through your head as your headache makes itself know. All the emotions and desire that was driving you just a minute ago are gone… while both your arms and legs shake slightly. The blood leaves certain parts of your body and leaves you with only the desire to run away and hide… to just disappear once again…
“…VicK?”
…you’ve gone completely limp… and you don’t think you can change that…

>>
No. 819542 ID: be0718

Okay, so you've screwed up your big chance for real this time. Now you can go hang yourself.
>>
No. 819547 ID: ff6c67

Relax. Look at Zalia. Isn't she beautiful?
Think of her hot, tight, damp insides.
Think of her incoherent, gasping pleas for more.
Imagine her screaming your name at the top of her lungs.
Imagine your seed filling her alien depths.
>>
No. 819554 ID: ba56e6

Man up, buttercup. Tell her you're having some of those depressive problems again. Ask if she's got any assistance for getting Vick Jr. to stop sissying out.
>>
No. 819556 ID: 91ee5f

Damnit, Kaktus! After waiting for so long, we're not gonna let you cockblock us!

>>819547
This!
>>
No. 819558 ID: 8cb228

"I... had a flashback. I've endured some trauma in my time. The aftereffects will pass in a moment."

Meditate for a second. Center yourself. Let negative thoughts pass you by. Resolve to ask her for the contact information of a good therapist, and an expert on whatever magic brain healing drugs these super-science aliens have... but to do that LATER!

For NOW, focus heavily on the intense, physical, carnal feeling of this woman under you; her writhing, the feel of her body, her sex against you. You'll have your performance back in no time!
>>
No. 819559 ID: ba56e6

>>819558
Oh, and get a whiff of those pheromones, too. Does wonders.
>>
No. 819608 ID: 3ce125

>>819538
Tell her you don't think you want to hear the sounds of the club anymore. Does she have a quiet room?
>>
No. 819676 ID: fc33ea

Say you got taken out of the moment something awful.
>>
No. 820096 ID: 65a774
File 150169927034.png - (69.58KB , 686x758 , 46.png )
820096

>Damnit, Kaktus! After waiting for so long, we're not gonna let you cockblock us!
Thy resistance amuses me. The cockblock is inevitable, no matter how much you mortals struggles! (Evil laughter!) …what do you mean you can just stop reading? No, don’t do that! There will be weird alien sex later, I swear!

>Man up, buttercup.
You’re sadly more butter than you’ve ever been a man…
>Relax. Look at Zalia. Isn't she beautiful? Think of her hot, tight, damp insides.
She… is. She is so far beyond your level it’s… you don’t deserve her… you’re not supposed to be here… something is wrong…
>Think of her incoherent, gasping pleas for more. Imagine her screaming your name at the top of her lungs.
You… you can’t… you can’t do it… you can’t please her… why did you ever believe you could please someone like her… she… she deserve so much more than you... y-you just… can’t…


>Tell her you don't think you want to hear the sounds of the club anymore. Does she have a quiet room?
Zalia reaches out and closes the balcony door, shutting out all the sounds and music completely from the club behind it. All that is left is your heavy breathing…
“…is that better?”
>I... had a flashback. I've endured some trauma in my time. The aftereffects will pass in a moment.
“…Oh… the laugher? …you need a moment, that’s clear… so please, sit down in the bed and breathe for a moment, VicK.”
Following her advice, you sit down in her... um… more than king-sized bed and just focus on your breathing for a bit… it makes you feel a bit calmer… but makes your headache just worse.
“Are you feeling better?”

>Ask if she's got any assistance for getting Vick Jr. to stop sissying out.
“I’ve already given you something for that, remember? …maybe you shouldn’t force it, VicK?”
>Actually, you don’t happen to have anything for this headache I just got?
“That, I can help you with.”
She scamper on all four out of view as if her tail would be one fire and the next moment you can hear her fiddling with bottles and other glass things. Soon enough she returns with a glass filled with something green and… fizzy?

“Here, drink this. It will make you feel better.”
>”What is it?”
“Something for your headache… then just lie back and relax, alright? Just… lie back and everything will be okay… and… I’m so sorry for this.”
>”…huh?”
“This is all my fault… I shouldn’t have forced my kinks upon you like that… and forced you to go out of your comfort zone so quickly. I’m… sorry. I didn’t… I was thinking with the wrong part of my body and… and I guess it was just too much for you… I should have known better…”
>>
No. 820097 ID: 4f58ed

Zalia, it's not you. You're phenomenal.
It's me. This is a recurring problem I have.
I don't know how to fix it, though I wish I did.
Please don't blame yourself for my issues.
>>
No. 820098 ID: 3ce125

>>820096
Impressive sound insulation on that door.

>weh it's my fault I forced my fetish on you
No way. Tell her you had no problems with it, you didn't know this could/would happen. You stopped her with the dildo because you weren't comfortable with that, if you weren't okay with her exhibitionist streak you would've said so.

Also when you get home look up options for getting therapy, because you need to deal with your trauma.
>>
No. 820105 ID: be0718

>what do you mean you can just stop reading?
Please stop making that option more attractive than it already is.

Just chug the strange elixir, get drunk, and let a softer you have all the fun while you wake up with nothing but the hangover to remember it by.
>>
No. 820107 ID: fc33ea

Interesting attitude toward a supposedly interactive quest.

Silence her with a kiss first. Tell her you had a wonderful evening, and other than how you handled texting Xi you'd do it all again.
>>
No. 820110 ID: a4d9cc

Silence her with a kiss, and then...

Tell her that it's fine, you'd still have done everything the same way even knowing what you know now, and you managed to set boundaries with the stuff you were really uncomfortable with. Now that things are calmer, does she know a good therapist, for later? Also, any expert in using chemical substances or other means to heal traumatized and depressed brains? Most of the methods on your world for that were restricted since they used medications that were also used for getting high*.


*like how low doses of ecstasy and acid can heal people with ptsd or depression, but good luck finding permission to get in a study to benefit from that.
>>
No. 820127 ID: ba56e6

"Not your fault. I can't keep trying to just force my way through this. Can you... recommend me a therapist?"
>>
No. 820131 ID: 72ed6b

>>820096
"You didn't force anything. I'm the one who wanted to find a way to please you, didn't I? It's not the fetish, it's something personal."

Talk to her about it for a few minutes, the mood is going to take a little time to recover, just like you will.
>>
No. 820321 ID: 65a774
File 150180524142.png - (63.32KB , 686x758 , 47.png )
820321

>Interesting attitude toward a supposedly interactive quest.
I am sorry if people took it the wrong way, but it was supposed to be a tongue in cheek / sarcastic statement. The quest isn’t going the way it is just because I wanted to be mean or anything…

>Impressive sound insulation on that door.
Considering they’ve mastered near eternal life, making a door soundproof seems rather simple in comparison.
>Just chug the strange elixir, get drunk…
Chugging the bitter concoction, you can feel your headache disappearing almost immediately… though, the aftertaste leaves something to… desire…

“Feeling better?”
>”What was that?”
“Just some medicine for headaches. It’s nothing spe-”
Before she can finish you silence her with a deep kiss…
>”I’ve had a wonderful evening… and if I had the choice to go back, I’d do it all again the same way.”
“Hmhm… really? Everything?”
>”…well, there was the way I handled the texting with Xi…”
“…and the headache right now?”
>”…a-and that…”
“VicK, don’t be so hasty. The night is still… well, not really young anymore, but it’s still far from over. Don’t give up just because of one set back… things can go wrong… will go wrong… nothing is perfect. Well, that’s not entirely true… but a perfect date is boring, let me tell you. Hmhm… no… its things like this that make this moment unique and… mmm… exciting, hmm? Though… I’m still sorry it turned out this way… I forced it when I knew you weren’t ready…”
>”You didn't force anything. I'm the one who wanted to find a way to please you, didn't I?”
“Which is the problem. I’m not alone here, am I? This dance require two people… yet, you’ve been acting like there’s only been one, me. Hmhm, and while I do appreciate the gesture… we have to consider your enjoyment as well, no?”
>”Please don't blame yourself for my issues.”
“I don’t blame myself for your issues, I blame myself for not taking them into consideration. Now, lie down and take it easy for a moment… let’s just… mmm… snuggle for a bit, hmm?”

>Does she know a good therapist, for later?
“For a human? No… I don’t think you’ll find one of those out here, sadly…”
>Any expert in using chemical substances or other means to heal traumatized and depressed brains?
“Hmhm, VicK, are you trying to do something… mmm… illegal? Trust me, taking things like that will only end badly… I speak from experience. If you really need help, then seek a doctor instead for medication… but enough about that…”

Zalia crawls on top of you, placing her head on your chest as if she was listening to your heart…
“Those kinds of subjects aren’t meant to be spoken about in a bedroom like this, are they? No… lets change the subject… to something more fitting… something that will get the blood flowing again… like… hmm… dream… partner… maybe? Hmhm, I have to admit, I’m a bit on my wits end right now…”
>>
No. 820334 ID: ba56e6

"It's almost like there's a malevolent force out there that just doesn't want me to be happy."
>>
No. 820338 ID: f06b00

>>820321
>dream… partner
A big, beautiful monster who could rip me apart with her bare... hands? Claws? Whatever. But she doesn't because she loves me and she just wants to cuddle and kiss.
>>
No. 820339 ID: 72ed6b

>>820321
Here's a topic that might get the blood pumping. You already had one potentially interesting surprise discovery, namely that certain holes were reversed from what you expected. Fortunately, she was understanding, but the last thing you need is another such surprise of that sort; better to hope for pleasant surprises. So, given that, how about some discussion of the relative anatomy, erogenous zones, and process, on both sides; walk through it verbally, with some gestures, and use yourselves as models. You might figure out and anticipate some potential surprises, or discover something you didn't expect (like unknown erogenous zones that humans don't have), and even if you don't, you'll have enjoyed speaking frankly about an intimate topic and learning about each other.

Yes, she did say she didn't want to talk much about generalizations about her species, but this isn't quite that; this is the specifics of your bodies.
>>
No. 820340 ID: ba56e6

>>820338
Basically, dragons.

Or Khrax.
>>
No. 820341 ID: be0718

Tall and/or long, gentle, and not Khrax. But hey, two out of three ain't bad.
>>
No. 820345 ID: 3ce125

>>820321
Dream partner? Let's go one step further. Dream date!

Dream partner: Someone who always understands where you're coming from and won't judge you, even for your darkest thoughts. Someone who will drive you to live better and have fun with your life, but also gains something from your presence. Physically, you want someone who can give you some really great snuggles and sex that you never get bored with. Legs are a plus, since that makes sex more interesting than just "put your dick in the hole". The fact that they get in the way results in more varied positions. Smooth skin, pleasant scent, expressive face.

Dream date: Go out to an amusement park and do some exciting stuff, then go somewhere relaxing with a nice view for dinner. Walk in the park, watch the sunset and do some stargazing, start making out under the stars then head home to have energetic sex on a large bed. You could probably fit in watching a movie on a tablet in the park instead of in a crowded theater.
>>
No. 820347 ID: ba56e6

>>820345
Legs are overrated. Imagine how many positions those powerful coils could hold the two of you in...
>>
No. 820355 ID: 91ee5f

>>820321
I don't know what that guy's problem was, but I knew you were joking, since I was joking about the cockblocking you were doing earlier! XD
>>
No. 820362 ID: fc33ea

I know. That sarcasm could stand to be a lot less on the nose.

I guess I like delicious contradictions. Like a Sexbomb who acts cutesy and flustered, or someone strong who acts gentle or shy, someone who's alien yet familiar... or a refined, well-spoken, stately woman who leans in to whisper incredibly lascivious things in my ear. Or going all... wild just a minute before.
>>
No. 820577 ID: 6612fa

>>820321
dream partner:
some one that loves you despite your imperfections and maybe even loves you because of them. nothing makes you feel more loved than when someone loves you for something you don't like about yourself.
>>
No. 820607 ID: 65a774
File 150196460488.png - (58.74KB , 686x758 , 48A.png )
820607

>Legs are a plus, since that makes sex more interesting than just "put your dick in the hole".
>Legs are overrated. Imagine how many positions those powerful coils could hold the two of you in...
Legs or no legs… the question which has plagued mankind since time immemorial… and which is now taking hold on your fragile mind as well. Drowning in the introspection which you can’t even spell properly, you grasp at answers… and then, as everything goes black… you found one… “Who cares, baby!”


>"It's almost like there's a malevolent force out there that just doesn't want me to be happy."
“Hmhm… so you’re religious, then? Maybe there’s a name there which I… mmm… can make you scream later, hmm? But don’t bother despairing over entities you can’t fathom… instead, grab fate by the throat and strangle the cad, hmhm…”
>How about some discussion of the relative anatomy, erogenous zones, and process, on both sides; walk through it verbally, with some gestures, and use yourselves as models.
“So… can your mighty sword do any tricks I haven’t seen yet?”
>”I… don’t think so?”
“Well then… as for me… I guess the position is a surprise for many… and the coldness… oh, and the sucking.”
>”…sucking?”
“Like a blowjob, you know… but enough about that, you’re forcing yourself again, VicK. Take it easy for a while… and breathe…. Don’t think about that subject and let your body recover a bit. Just let it happen and don’t force it, hmm? …now, for my question?”

>Someone that loves you despite your imperfections and maybe even loves you because of them. Nothing makes you feel more loved than when someone loves you for something you don't like about yourself.
“A relationship can’t work if one or both parts expect perfection, yes… it’s good that you know that little fact. Don’t find those that want you when you’re at your best, but those that can handle you at your worst.”
>Someone who always understands where you're coming from and won't judge you, even for your darkest thoughts. Someone who will drive you to live better and have fun with your life, but also gains something from your presence.
“It is a partner’s duty to see that their mate is properly taken care of… even when it comes to self-improvement. Encourage, cheer for and help your mate in any way you can… just as your mate are expected to do to you.”

>”I guess I like delicious contradictions. Like a Sexbomb who acts cutesy and flustered, or someone strong who acts gentle or shy, someone who's alien yet familiar... or a refined, well-spoken, stately woman who leans in to whisper incredibly lascivious things in my ear.”
“Hmhm… why, I can’t help but conclude that you acknowledged little old me there… and how I like to converse with a rather refined vocabulary of some renown… yet… at times I just desire to *whisper* tell someone to Fuck. Me. Hard… *whisper*”
>A big, beautiful monster that could rip me apart with her bare... hands? Claws? Whatever. But she doesn't because she loves me and she just wants to cuddle and kiss.
“Hmhm… I guess we all fit that criteria, don’t we? The Khrax is obvious… and even the Tuul drones have strength above the norm, not to mention their other ‘bodies’ suited for combat. Then there’s little old me…”
>”…you’re dangerous as well?”
“…you’ve seen my teeth… and claws… just think how easy I can take down a prey with a foot long claws sharp enough to cut rock, hmm? Hmhm… but no need to worry, VicK… after all, I just want to cuddle and kiss… and… maybe something a bit more… mmm… intimate than that…”

>”How about you?”
“Hmm… my dream mate? I guess… someone that would love me for… for… I… … …f-forever…”
>”Are you alright?”
“…yes, just a bit… hmhm… you know, when I planned for tonight I wasn’t expecting us both to get into a bit melancholy, hmm? Yet… here we are… letting our past destroy our present… I guess memories have more power over us than we like… but… in the end… I… do I even love… still?”
>…
“…”
>>
No. 820618 ID: 7b7ab3

"I cannot bring myself to believe that someone as passionate and amazing as you no longer possesses the ability to love. I'd dare say that you're one of the most loving people I've ever met."
>>
No. 820624 ID: ba56e6

>>820607
"I think the power those memories have over you means that you do, Zal.

And I think the reason I can't seem to accept intimacy is because I don't have love for myself. How could I ever believe I'm good enough for you, or anyone, when I'm just not good enough for me?"
>>
No. 820733 ID: fc33ea

Someone once said that you only know you truly loved something once you've lost it.

...Well at least we aren't being sad sacks alone.
>>
No. 820734 ID: 3ce125

You can't change the way you feel.
>>
No. 820739 ID: 91ee5f

I believe gently hugging each other is what should happen right now.
>>
No. 820741 ID: be0718

Welp you should be over it now. Let's try again.
>>
No. 820767 ID: 72ed6b

>>820607
Definitely make with the hugging and cuddling, for the "comfort" type of intimacy rather than the other kind.

A kiss (the "peck on the cheek" style, not the "finding each others' tonsils" style) wouldn't go amiss either.

>>820624
> "I think the power those memories have over you means that you do, Zal.

This.

Now we know the answer to the question of "What do you give to the woman who has everything?": love. An actual, authentic, loving connection.

But I think the answer from our side is clear: whether it's sex in public, or a truly caring and loving connection, we're willing to work our way towards her heart's desire. Because the start of any such relationship is caring about how someone else feels, and that much we do, truly. So let's see where it goes from there.

We're both just a little bit broken; perhaps we could help each other.
>>
No. 820769 ID: e97f18

>>820767
This, and especially

> Now we know the answer to the question of "What do you give to the woman who has everything?": love. An actual, authentic, loving connection.

> But I think the answer from our side is clear: whether it's sex in public, or a truly caring and loving connection, we're willing to work our way towards her heart's desire. Because the start of any such relationship is caring about how someone else feels, and that much we do, truly. So let's see where it goes from there.

This.
>>
No. 820837 ID: 368ec3

>>820767
This.
>>
No. 820962 ID: 65a774
File 150213981822.png - (79.15KB , 686x758 , 49.png )
820962

>Now we know the answer to the question of "What do you give to the woman who has everything?": love. An actual, authentic, loving connection.
But knowing that creates a new question to answer… can you give her the love she wants?
>whether it's sex in public, or a truly caring and loving connection, we're willing to work our way towards her heart's desire. Because the start of any such relationship is caring about how someone else feels, and that much we do, truly.
You do care for her... and you want to see her happy... yet… you can’t help but doubt yourself…
>Definitely make with the hugging and cuddling, for the "comfort" type of intimacy rather than the other kind.
You embrace her as best you can and she recompense by curling up in your arms and nuzzle your cheek a bit with her snout. Yet… something feels different this time around… it takes a moment for you to notice, but the lack of the sound of her purring is a bit off-putting.

>"I think the power those memories have over you means that you do, Zal.”
“…hmm? Really?”
>"I cannot bring myself to believe that someone as passionate and amazing as you no longer possesses the ability to love.”
“…what? What are you… oh… OH! Hmhm… I think you misunderstood me a bit… I wasn’t saying I wasn’t able to love anymore, I was saying I… was… ah, but never mind that, it was just mumbling to myself.”
>”Someone once said that you only know you truly loved something once you've lost it.”
“…I guess that is true in part… though I like to think you can still… mmm… feel the love even without losing something first.”

>”And I think the reason I can't seem to accept intimacy is because I don't have love for myself. How could I ever believe I'm good enough for you, or anyone, when I'm just not good enough for me?"
“…if you can’t believe in yourself… then believe in someone else. You trust me, right?”
>”…yes?”
“Then trust me when I say you are so much better than you think you are. You are far more important that your thoughts make you think you are. Do not listen to the voices that tell you that you are nothing… instead, listen to my voice who tells you you’re everything.”
>”We're both just a little bit broken; perhaps we could help each other.”
“…I guess being here for each other is better than not.”
>”...Well at least we aren't being sad sacks alone.”
“Hmhm… that we are, at least…”

As the silence returns, the both of you just lie there in each other’s arms and listen to each other breathe. Staring at the ceiling, you can’t help but let your mind wander into other subjects… “Are you enough for her?”… …”do you really deserve her?”… …and “is that lamp really securely fasten, as you really don’t want it falling on your head while you sleep… you mean, geez, who puts a lamp right over a bed like-
“…I… I don’t know why I’m asking you this but… you have some kind of partner ritual, correct? As in, if this translates correctly, marriage?”
>”…yeah, we marry each other.”
“…and how long do they last?”
>”…for our whole lives?”
“…whole lives?”
>”To death do us part, as they say…”
“… … ...and… if your significant other was waiting on the other side? …of death I mean? What happens then? …and are you still recording this?”
>>
No. 820972 ID: be0718

It's assumed that monogamy is a temporal concept and whatever's waiting for us is an experience so infinite as to render such interpersonal boundaries meaningless. A world without borders... When one partner passes on the other isn't obligated to sit around waiting to join them. Life's too short for that, no matter how long it seems. Be happy for them and for yourself.
>>
No. 820975 ID: 91ee5f

>>820962
>…and are you still recording this?
Yes, although pretty much everything after dinner ended should probably be deleted, since I'm sure neither of us want what happened to be sent in.
>>
No. 820979 ID: 0d4933

Assuming some form of life after death? Legally, the marriage ends. Theologically? I say it would depend on the religion?
>>
No. 821004 ID: 7b7ab3

>>820962
"Well, assuming there is an afterlife, then I like to think that the people we love that have passed away are waiting for us to join them."

Turn off the recorder.

"We may want to do some editing on this video before we send it in."
>>
No. 821008 ID: 3ce125

>>820962
Yeah I guess you can turn it off if she wants.

Clear something up with her first: humans don't always stay married. Divorces are quite common. If they do last until something unfortunate happens to one of the couple, some people never marry again. Humans only lived about a hundred years though. With lifespan extensions, that would be less common. Love often fades even in an active relationship... when your lover is gone, that's even more likely. It's just how memories and emotions work.
>>
No. 821012 ID: ba56e6

It depends on the human culture. In the one I come from, you can legally remarry. Whether the person does or not is up to them.
>>
No. 821018 ID: fc33ea

>questions
If you're not, strive to be.

>“… … ...and… if your significant other was waiting on the other side? …of death I mean? What happens then?
I don't know how else to say this but- don't inadvertently encourage her to join somebody in the next life.

Yeah It's recording, but I won't bother sending any of the footage from after dinner. It isn't worth whatever the Embassy was offering.
>>
No. 821019 ID: 8cb228

Know anyone who can access the video in these things and has the tool to edit it?
>>
No. 821022 ID: 9c2d0c

The common view of the other side that I grew up with says that our loved ones are waiting for us on the other side in a place free of sickness and sorrow, but they are in no hurry to meet us again, on the grand scale of forever. The 'till death do us part' vow is there because it is understood that those who truly love us would want us to be happy in their absence. To find love again in our time apart.
>>
No. 821061 ID: 72ed6b

>>821022
This.
>>
No. 821271 ID: 65a774
File 150230542516.png - (67.59KB , 686x758 , 50.png )
821271

>Turn off the recorder.
Before anything else, it’s high time to stop recording this soon to be train crash.

>Yes, although pretty much everything after dinner ended should probably be deleted, since I'm sure neither of us wants what happened to be sent in.
“Hmhm… you even want to discard my display of… mmm… private articulation?”
>”…wasn’t your singing before the dinner was over?”
“I was talking about my… mmm… oral show… my tongue twister around you, if you’d like, on the balcony, hmm?”
>”…oh…OH! Err… I mean… if you want to… keep that in I… err… guess?”
“But if you really don’t want anyone else to see it… we can just save it between us, no?”

>Humans don't always stay married. Divorces are quite common.
“Ah, yes… divorces… it isn’t really a common thing for us Raolme… but it exist…”
>Legally, the marriage ends.
“Laws change… it all depends on the time… or species… or ideals of the area… the law isn’t what I’m interested in.”
>Theologically? I say it would depend on the religion?
“Do you really need to be religious to believe there is a life after this? I don’t believe in any gods, yet I like to believe there is something more after this…”

>The common view of the other side that I grew up with says that our loved ones are waiting for us on the other side in a place free of sickness and sorrow, but they are in no hurry to meet us again, on the grand scale of forever.
“…patience… time… it’s been so long yet…”
>The 'till death do us part' vow is there because it is understood that those who truly love us would want us to be happy in their absence. To find love again in our time apart.
“…indeed, those that truly love us would want us to be happy, don’t they… yet…”

She audibly sights as she rolls off you, ending up lying on her back next to you in her large bed.
“I… I don’t know why I feel the need to burden you with my troubles but… in Raolme culture, the ‘death do us part’ part doesn’t exist. We’re meant to be forever… in this life and the next. I’m supposed to live eternal with my husband in the life after this yet… I can’t keep wondering… do I still love him… or am I in love with the memories he left behind… the nostalgia? *Sigh* I do apologize… this night was supposed to be fun and intriguing, not… this…”
>>
No. 821283 ID: ba56e6

>>821271
>do I still love him… or am I in love with the memories he left behind… the nostalgia?
Why don't you tell me the things you liked about him - the things you loved about him?
The quirks, even, or the little things people often take for granted.
>>
No. 821300 ID: fc33ea

>“But if you really don’t want anyone else to see it… we can just save it between us, no?”
Don't forget protecting Xi's identity. I could edit it, but I think failing to present a complete picture defeats the point. My dented pride's just the last nail in the coffin.
>do I still love him… or am I in love with the memories he left behind… the nostalgia?
I don't know, is there a reason you're worried about rose colored glasses? I mean, if you really did love him before, and you're just starting to question your love because it's been so long, I believe you'll fall in love again. If you're worried it's just rosy retrospection, the only thing I can think is to try and remember how you felt in the moment, separated from how you feel now. Like, do you remember getting the feeling you'd get when you'd... I don't know, hold him closely? Kiss? Wake up beside him? I've never had that so I have no points of reference, but surely you get the idea.
>I do apologize… this night was supposed to be fun and intriguing, not… this…
Hey, I started it. Tonight was very much was fun and intriguing, you shouldn't feel bad about it.
>>
No. 821352 ID: 72ed6b

>>821271
> “Do you really need to be religious to believe there is a life after this? I don’t believe in any gods, yet I like to believe there is something more after this…”

Religion or the supernatural in general, almost by definition, you kinda do; they go hand in hand. Whether you believe in gods or not, having faith in an unknown afterlife is effectively a religious belief. They're appealing primarily because they say there's something more, people aren't really gone. The alternative is horrifying to contemplate, so...we don't.
>>
No. 821365 ID: 3ce125

>>821271
Best way to find out is to talk about him. Can you describe him as a complete person? Good times and bad, his good traits and his flaws?
>>
No. 821370 ID: 72ed6b

>>821271
> “I… I don’t know why I feel the need to burden you with my troubles but… in Raolme culture, the ‘death do us part’ part doesn’t exist. We’re meant to be forever… in this life and the next. I’m supposed to live eternal with my husband in the life after this yet… I can’t keep wondering… do I still love him… or am I in love with the memories he left behind… the nostalgia?

What are we but our memories and experiences? What more is there? They were a major part of your life. Were they a good person? Was your life better, your days brighter, because they were in them? Did you share your life with them, and they with you? Did you feel in love with them then? Nostalgia can make the past seem better than it was, but you can remember how you felt then. Were you happy? Were you in love? Your heart knows the answer to that question.

It's harder to talk about your feelings in the context of someone no longer with you, who isn't a part of your life anymore. They were an influence on who you are today, so in that sense they'll always be a part of you, as memories. But what does it mean, to say you still love them? We commonly use the past tense to speak about someone who's gone, and we do that for a reason.

Call it a romanticized notion of love, considering we certainly can't claim any personal experience in the matter yet, but: when you're in love with someone, present tense, you're sharing your life with them, living for both of you, not just for yourself. That seems like one of the most defining qualities of truly being in love with someone, right? If someone's gone, and not part of your life anymore, you can't really do that anymore; as much as they shaped who you are now, you have to live your own life. You can and should remember them, for as long as you live, but you can't live your life for them anymore. That doesn't make your love for them any less than it was.

> *Sigh* I do apologize… this night was supposed to be fun and intriguing, not… this…”

It might not be the most common conversational topic, but it's something that was, and is, incredibly important to you. And in a very real sense, in a way it's far more intimate than what we'd originally had in mind for the evening.
>>
No. 821425 ID: ba56e6

>>821352
Granted, there is the possibility of alien species with a psychic collective subconscious in which the 'souls' of the dead continue to exist.
>>
No. 821462 ID: 72ed6b

>>821425
True, but that's not what we're talking about here. And that's something people would actually know about, at least the members of that species would.
>>
No. 821464 ID: f49f5d

>>821370
> Call it a romanticized notion of love, considering we certainly can't claim any personal experience in the matter yet, but: when you're in love with someone, present tense, you're sharing your life with them, living for both of you, not just for yourself. That seems like one of the most defining qualities of truly being in love with someone, right? If someone's gone, and not part of your life anymore, you can't really do that anymore; as much as they shaped who you are now, you have to live your own life. You can and should remember them, for as long as you live, but you can't live your life for them anymore. That doesn't make your love for them any less than it was.

This. So very much this.
>>
No. 821474 ID: 8cb228

Note: Don't say this yet, but say it maybe when the conversation meanders around to your mental health issues again, which it will eventually, I'm sure.


"I don't really have a support network for, uh, mental health. I'm sure my civilization brought over a bunch of medical data about our species, both about non invasive therapies and chemical therapies, but I don't know any of it or really how to get access to it, nor do I know the local laws on that stuff. Do you know of any expert that would be able to do something that will work for my brain structure? I'm thinking weird psychic stuff that will work on anyone, or medical things that will scan and determine everything it needs to know in an instant, or some super-intelligent AI or something which can immediately look at all the data my civilization brought over on the health and physiology and psychology of my species. I don't know, I'm using examples from fiction. But... I think I need appropriate professional help, and I don't know where to get it. The drug idea I gave a while back referred to medicines that were outlawed for political reasons."
>>
No. 821546 ID: e97f18

>>821370
This.
>>
No. 822271 ID: 65a774
File 150258238284.png - (75.16KB , 686x758 , 51.png )
822271

>Don't forget protecting Xi's identity. I could edit it, but I think failing to present a complete picture defeats the point. My dented pride's just the last nail in the coffin.
“Of course we need to protect the lady’s prominence, though why would such a triviality make it so that our art piece won’t display a complete picture of me sucking cock, hmm?”
>It might not be the most common conversational topic, but it's something that was, and is, incredibly important to you. And in a very real sense, in a way it's far more intimate than what we'd originally had in mind for the evening.
“Hmhm… it is far more intimate than what we were going to do, indeed… probably the most intimate thing I’ve done with a stranger… or anyone for that matter, in a really long time…”

>Can you describe him as a complete person? Good times and bad, his good traits and his flaws?
“… … …the smell. As the sun rose and I awoke, the smell of a freshly caught prey just for me… his mere presence brightening even the dreariest mornings. He knew how to make me smile… make me laugh… make me happy. He knew how to cry with me…. How to make the tears go away… how to make it all better again. He made me believe… not just in us, but the world… everything was so… brighter when he was around… everything was so less… … …complicated…”
>What are we but our memories and experiences? What more is there?
“Hmhm… isn’t that view a bit… mmm… fatalistic? That we have no real free will, instead everything we do is dictated by our experiences? No, I like to believe we are more than that… more than just the sum of our parts. We choose who we are... not or memories.”

>when you're in love with someone, present tense, you're sharing your life with them, living for both of you, not just for yourself. That seems like one of the most defining qualities of truly being in love with someone, right? If someone's gone, and not part of your life anymore, you can't really do that anymore; as much as they shaped who you are now, you have to live your own life.
“Hmm… even if he isn’t here anymore, he still a part of me… he will always be… yet… you’re right… maybe I should live my own life for once?”
>If you really did love him before, and you're just starting to question your love because it's been so long, I believe you'll fall in love again.
“…and if he has changed? …or if I have?”

Zalia sits up from the bed, seemingly “looking” for something all the sudden.
“…I need a drink… and a cock… gah, sorry… I… I wasn’t… thinking again. I just made it even worse for your nerves didn’t I? I didn’t mean to… still… I need that drink… where did I leave that bottle again?”
>>
No. 822288 ID: ba56e6

>>822271
Speaking of putting things in our mouths, you finished us off with oral, so it's only fair we reciprocate, even if Vick Jr. doesn't want to cooperate. A gentleman can't leave a lady unsatisfied.
>>
No. 822319 ID: 8cb228

I'd like the first time of us laying together to not be, you know, grumpy drunk sex. We could keep talking for a while. See if a more positive mood re-awakens as we chat and get to know each other more.
>>
No. 822320 ID: fc33ea

>“…and if he has changed? …or if I have?”
I think things just seem darker and more complicated now, and that's what's got you worried.
I think you mentioned a bottle in the dresser? Don't recall if you moved it.

How about a backrub while we wait for Pvt. Cherry to get ready for redeployment, if you don't want to save that favor for later, that is.
>>
No. 822331 ID: 72ed6b

>>822271
> “Hmhm… it is far more intimate than what we were going to do, indeed… probably the most intimate thing I’ve done with a stranger… or anyone for that matter, in a really long time…”

"And not the last time, I hope. I've enjoyed growing closer to you."

> “…I need a drink… and a cock… gah, sorry… I… I wasn’t… thinking again. I just made it even worse for your nerves didn’t I? I didn’t mean to… still… I need that drink… where did I leave that bottle again?”

Kiss the girl, she needs it, and cuddle close to her. Remember how much she enjoys a good cuddle-pile; maximize the skin contact.

"It's alright. If you really need it, you left it over on the dresser. But if I might be so bold, you've been focusing on filling your life with an abundance of novel sensations for a long time in your life, and I think you're feeling one of those right now, just not one of the more pleasant ones. Don't be so quick to dull that sensation, not if it's something you might need to feel, and get out of your system. What you're feeling right now would bring a human to tears; I'm right here, and I'd be perfectly happy to just hold you, all night long. For just a little while, why don't we relax into each other, and let things be a little, less complicated."
>>
No. 822334 ID: 72ed6b

>>822298
> Actually maybe we should just call it off entirely, the mood is six feet underground. If she still wants company then you'll stay here for the night.

I think that's where we're at, yeah. It's a lot more important to give her a cuddle and a shoulder for the night.
>>
No. 822338 ID: fc33ea

>>822298
>>822334
You're not wrong, just Don't say '6 feet under'. It might come off insensitively after all that's been said.
>>
No. 822344 ID: 72ed6b

>>822338
Yeah, I was hoping that was a description of what we should do, not dialogue to speak aloud.
>>
No. 822346 ID: e97f18

>>822331
> Kiss the girl, she needs it, and cuddle close to her. Remember how much she enjoys a good cuddle-pile; maximize the skin contact.

> "It's alright. If you really need it, you left it over on the dresser. But if I might be so bold, you've been focusing on filling your life with an abundance of novel sensations for a long time in your life, and I think you're feeling one of those right now, just not one of the more pleasant ones. Don't be so quick to dull that sensation, not if it's something you might need to feel, and get out of your system. What you're feeling right now would bring a human to tears; I'm right here, and I'd be perfectly happy to just hold you, all night long. For just a little while, why don't we relax into each other, and let things be a little, less complicated."

This, especially echoing the "less complicated" from her earlier description. She needs someone right now, to give her more of this level of intimacy, and she needs to know that we're OK with it, and it isn't driving us off. If anything, it makes us want to be closer to her, to cuddle her cares away.
>>
No. 822348 ID: 3ce125

>>822338
Alright, reposting since Kaktus sometimes ignores "don't do that" votes.

>>822288
Vick already did that, it didn't seem to accomplish very much.

>>822271
Ask her not to get smashed, you don't really want to lose your virginity like that. Actually maybe we should just call it off entirely? The mood seems to have taken a leave of absence. If she still wants company then you'll stay here for the night.

Change topic, maybe. Or is talking time over? Does she have any like, videos that both of you could watch?
>>
No. 822370 ID: fe7355

>“Hmhm… it is far more intimate than what we were going to do, indeed… probably the most intimate thing I’ve done with a stranger… or anyone for that matter, in a really long time…”
Then the question is: Why you? What was it about you that made her open up? Were you just in the right place at the right time?

>“Of course we need to protect the lady’s prominence, though why would such a triviality make it so that our art piece won’t display a complete picture of me sucking cock, hmm?”
Actually, why don't you send that part of the video on like Zalia would like? It's not like you'll be meeting in person whoever at the embassy that'll review and analyze it to determine payment to you. And sending it back for study would benefit Earth's xeno-relation research in some way. Can't you bury your discomfort on this matter for once?

Well, how 'bout both you and Zalia take a copy of the whole, raw video and sleep on it. Come back to the matter when you're rested and refreshed. Then you can confer about what parts either of you would like to leave out, and what needs to be legally edited out. You don't know the extent of the privacy laws here, so it might be you have to take out any visuals and audio from folk who didn't sign a recording agreement like you and Zalia did.

>>822348
>Does she have any like, videos that both of you could watch?
Um, she doesn't have eyes. That does kinda limit the media they can share to non-visual options. What would be a Raolme equivalent of a movie?
>>
No. 822372 ID: 3ce125

>>822370
>Um, she doesn't have eyes.
Yet she has paintings. Raolmes have audio-based art. Vick was able to "see" the paintings, even, via his contacts. If she has movies like the paintings, he'll be able to watch them. Might be a bit trippy, but he can still experience it.
>>
No. 823265 ID: 65a774
File 150291179953.png - (67.70KB , 686x758 , 52.png )
823265

>I'd like the first time of us laying together to not be, you know, grumpy drunk sex.
“Hmhm, really VicK? You think of me as a grumpy drunk? I was just going to get another glass, not empty the whole bottle… but if you don’t desire for me to be any more inebriated, then I guess I can disregard it.”
>Kiss the girl, she needs it, and cuddle close to her.
You sit up and put your arms around her long neck… caressing her check as she turns around to “look” at you.
“Hmhm… or I can just get drunk on this instead, hmm? *Purrrrr*”

>I think things just seem darker and more complicated now, and that's what's got you worried.
“…I can’t comment on the amount of light, but things do seem more complicated than it used to. Even after I left all my responsibilities behind me, things still feel… heavy.”
>Then the question is: Why me?
“… … …hmmm… because we’re both a bit broken, I guess? Hmhm, most people that are up here are either so focus on one thing… or so sure about themselves, I guess someone like you is just… different? I guess broken people get along better, hmm? What is that saying… like two toxic pods in a gasbag?”
>Does she have any like, videos that both of you could watch?
“Hmhm… watch? No, my apologies, but I lack the necessary utilities for visual entertainment. I have a lot of things we can listen to, but I don’t think you’ll appreciate it as much as I do.”

>Actually maybe we should just call it off entirely? The mood seems to have taken a leave of absence.
“VicK, please… don’t just give up and surrender at the first let down. I can’t really stop you, but I ask you not too, okay?”
>How about a backrub while we wait for Pvt. Cherry to get ready for redeployment, if you don't want to save that favor for later, that is.
“Hmhm… I guess a backrub would be a delight right now…”
>Speaking of putting things in our mouths, you finished us off with oral, so it's only fair we reciprocate, even if Vick Jr. doesn't want to cooperate. A gentleman can't leave a lady unsatisfied.
“Oh? Why, VicK, so you really are a gentleman, then?”

“Hmhm… I guess were at a crossroad, hmm? Walk down one path and we’ll end tonight on this note… maybe we can fall asleep in each other arms... or do something… mmm… else. Or we can choose the other path and try to have a proper resolution on this tryst. If you want, you can give me that back massage you and we’ll work from there, hmm? …or… hmhm… we can just lie down at the crossroad itself and… mmm… I’ll just sit on your face so you can return the favor you owe me? …wait, was I a bit to forward again? Hmm…”
>>
No. 823269 ID: 3ce125

>>823265
Some music might be nice anyway. That'll help you relax, and you can turn on your Raolme Mode to have a more authentic experience.

Go for the backrub. Getting hands on with her again should help too.
>>
No. 823282 ID: ba56e6

>>823269
Please the lady, Vick. Don't want the blowjob karma to be out of balance.
>>
No. 823288 ID: fc33ea

Start with the massage and explore at your leisure. Don't rush and don't let her rush you, you've all the time in the world.

hmm, if your first 'home run' is with Qarka, and Xi really does have an ovipositor, technically all three will have pinched your v card, in a way.
>>
No. 823292 ID: be0718

In the interest of balancing our debts, try your inexperienced tongue at some facesitting.
>>
No. 823312 ID: 3ce125

Well if you do go down on her again, be sure to get feedback so you can learn how to do it properly. You could also try using that dildo on her while licking her clit.
>>
No. 823365 ID: 72ed6b

>>823265
I would still say that she most needs someone to cuddle her close for the night. I think in the end, that'd be more intimate, not less.

If we manage to get it back up again, we could sleep inside her, no thrusting required, just for the feeling of closeness.

But if we do decide to return the favor, then yes, ask her to keep a running commentary, so we can find what feels good to her and skip what doesn't.
>>
No. 823790 ID: 65a774
File 150316363710.png - (51.16KB , 686x758 , 53.png )
823790

>Don't want the blowjob karma to be out of balance.
You’re pretty sure you’ve been through enough things for your karma to already be out of balance in the opposite direction.
>Don't rush and don't let her rush you, you've all the time in the world.
You need to take it slow… rushing things might have been a major factor to your… nervous breakdown earlier.
>If your first 'home run' is with Qarka, and Xi really does have an ovipositor, technically all three will have pinched your v card, in a way.
…you really hope that ovipositor thing isn’t real… because that is a V you don’t want removed.

>Some music might be nice anyway.
“Hmhm… I have to agree… without the background sound of the club it’s rather quiet and dull here, isn’t it? Here, let me… mmm… please you.”
You’re not sure how she did it, but suddenly there is soft piece of music filling the room. It’s a calm voiceless melody played with only acoustic instrument that you don’t recognize… but the effect of hearing it is still tranquil.

>Go for the backrub.
You slowly crawl up behind her and sit down on the edge of the bed, with her thin body placed between your legs. As your let your hand travel over her back, you quickly learn that she prefers to be petted more than actually getting a more human like massage. In particular, you can feel her arc her back as soon as you start scratching it.
“Mmm… a bit lower… *Purr*”

As you continue you onslaught of petting and scratching, you feel her lift up her hindquarters a bit before planting them a bit higher up towards you… right over your crotch…
“S-scratch behind my ears to, dear?”
As you oblige, she start grinding herself against you, slowly at first but as your scratching intensify so does her grinding. Soon enough you can feel the blood once again returning to your nethers…
“Oh? Hmhm… *purr*… seem like someone is at least… mmm… excited?”
>”Err… I-I… g-g-guess?”
“…so… do you wish to try our little venture again? Maybe this time you’ll just let me… mmm… please you instead of… hmhm… you know, you just pinning me down and trying to have your way with me? It would be a lot more… relaxing for you, hmm? …or maybe you just want to go to sleep in my arms while being… mmm… inside me?”
>>
No. 823811 ID: be0718

If it would better please her, you aren't going to be *that* picky about your first time... though you are the heavier of the two so you are unsure she'd want you on top.
>>
No. 823866 ID: 3ce125

>>823790
Either way, you're gonna stick it in there. If you're going that far, may as well go all the way.
Hmm should we start recording again? It's not so personal now.
>>
No. 823893 ID: fc33ea

>because that is a V you don’t want removed.
I got bad news for you man, you're in a Kaktus quest. It's as inevitable as an unhealthy focus on the supposed inevitability of the extinction of all life and the collapse of civilization and so on.

I say take the more active role first. Tantric somnophilia also sounds kinda wild so maybe rebuild confidence a bit, you can try it later tonight once your confidence stabilizes.
>>
No. 824109 ID: 72ed6b

>>823790
> …or maybe you just want to go to sleep in my arms while being… mmm… inside me?”

This, very much so. Cuddle close to her, maximizing skin to skin contact, and slip inside her (keeping in mind her reversed holes from your original expectations) while resisting the urge to thrust.

Tell her that you want to make tonight about her. Not in the naive way you originally intended, trying to rock her world with pleasure. But in the most intimate way you can imagine, and the way she really needs right now: holding her close, helping her feel loved, and wanted, and needed, and helping her cope with her thoughts.
>>
No. 824628 ID: 1ed8c1

>>824109
This.
>>
No. 824811 ID: 65a774
File 150360766368.png - (80.32KB , 686x758 , 54.png )
824811

>Hmm should we start recording again? It's not so personal now.
“If you wish… as I said before, it’s more… mmm… interesting if I don’t know if you’re recording or not, hmm?”
>Tell her that you want to make tonight about her. Not in the naive way you originally intended, trying to rock her world with pleasure.
“Hmhm… naïve? I don’t know about that… it was a bit farfetched goal, sure, but those that aim for the stars can usually hit the tops of the mushrooms, can’t they?”
As she is talking, you cuddle close to her and maximize the skin to… scale contact. Then, while she is distracted, you manage to line yourself up to her entrance. Resisting the urge to just start thrusting, you slowly start to penetrate her wet folds…
”Just because you can’t… mmm… be my best, doesn’t mean you can be good, now can it? After all, It’s just- *Shriek!*”
But as soon as your member enter her she lets out a startled shrieking and a strong sucking sensation in her nethers forces you to involuntarily hilt her. Both the sheer force and the surprise makes you fall back from sitting position unto the bed, brining Zalia with you in your arms as she lands on top of you. Then, for a few minutes, both of you just lie there… breathing… and being one…

”W-why, you naughty little thing… hmhm… you took me by surprise, VicK…”
>”I wanted to do it in the most intimate way I can imagen… the way you really need right now. I just want to hold you close, make you feel loved… wanted… needed…”
“…you wanted the night to be about me? …then… I must be so selfish as to ask… can I make this night about you instead? I want… I want to please you… see you orgasm… watch you as you experience your first time… is that selfish for me to ask? Hmhm… but I’ll leave it up to you… what do you want? Do you want to just lie here or… hmhm… no need to say anything, dear, just… show me what you want…”

Thus she leaves you with two questions…
Do you start humping…
…just lie there and let yourself fall asleep.

…and if something happens, will you film it?
…either way… you are not a virgin anymore, are you?

>>
No. 824814 ID: 3ce125

>>824811
Hump that sexy alien lady.

Also yeah record it.
>>
No. 824816 ID: be0718

I think the plan of action's been made clear at this point? Set it to record. That's one small thrust for a man, one giant leap for mankind!
>>
No. 824859 ID: 0a23ec

>>824811
You are indeed no longer a virgin. Recording it is fine.
>>
No. 824891 ID: 72ed6b

>>824811
If that's truly, truly what she wants, then by all means give it to her.

So, if she wants you to show her, then start moving, slowly. Roll so you can cuddle side-to-side. Make it as slow and drawn out as you can manage, try to make sure she gets off at least once (don't have to rock her world, just try to make sure you're not the only one who gets off). Then stay in her to sleep.
>>
No. 824915 ID: ba56e6

>>824811
If that's what the lady wants, it is what she shall receive.

Congrats, Mr. Cherry, you just got popped.
>>
No. 840439 ID: 65a774
File 150924087561.png - (91.20KB , 686x758 , 55.png )
840439

>Congrats, Mr. Cherry, you just got popped.
…does this mean you’ll need to change your name?

Your hands are shaking as you make sure you’re recording, as what you’re about… no, what you’re doing is a momentous occasion. This is not only a moment that will define your own life, but your species as well… one giant leap for mankind… yet one small thrust for you.

“Oh! W-why VicK… not giving a lady a warning? How… ungentlemanly, hmhm…”

As you start to slowly move your hips, you can feel her insides clamp down on you and making it nearly impossible for you to pull out of her. Instead it becomes a sensual dance as your hips moves as one, unable to break loose from each other. As the two of you keep a slow, steady rhythm, she leans in and starts kissing your neck…

“*Purr*… VicK… can y-you do it… mmm… h-harder?”

As you increase your efforts to be free from her depths a soft moaning gets added to the symphony you’re currently creating. You can feel her body purr under your touch as you manage to break free from her, even for a moment, before her body reclaims you, all the while your lips tries their best to keep up with her tongue. Then your hand finds the sweet spot between her ears and she arcs her back in pleasure as you start scratching…

“Ngg… VicK… I n-need… m-more…*purr*”

You try to move your body harder, but all you manage to achieve is a few sloppy thrusts out of rhythm. As your orgasm approaches your body become more and more difficult to control… but just as you’re about to hit the point of no return Zalia forces you to stop. Her body clamping down on you so hard it almost hurts to stop you from moving any more…

“Hmhm… let’s take it e-easy for a m-moment… let us c-catch our breathes. Then in a little while… hmhm… then we can m-make it a bit more… mmm… exciting.”

She licks you across the side of your head… before moving up and giving a long lick over your cheek. The two of you just lie there for a while, joined as one, as you let your hands explore her body as she does the same. She keeps licking you all over your upper body and whenever the opportunity present itself you repay her in kind with a kiss of your own. After what seems to be an eternity she sits up and looks down you, a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

“VicK… I… I w-want to do this for you… so l-let me give you a… mmm… show, hmm? Just lie back and relax… put your hand behind your head and I’ll... mmm… take care of you, hmhm. Just let me ride you, VicK… I w-want to do this for you…”

>>
No. 840440 ID: 65a774
File ZaliaFuckery.swf - (419.61KB , 1080x750 )
840440

And then an angel appears and brings you to heaven.

(Warning! VERY MUCH NSFW!)
(Also warning, badly animated smut that’s horrible drawn… you know the drill)
>>
No. 840441 ID: 65a774
File 150924090246.png - (74.87KB , 686x758 , 56.png )
840441


Her body has completely coiled around you as you regain your senses, you seemingly lost yourself for a minute after hearing that horrid sound. Your ears still ringing from the screech she made and you can swear you felt the room spin for a moment when you heard her. But now you find yourself in her loving embrace as if it never happened… both of you seemingly exhausted from what just transpired…

“*Huff* hmhm… what a night… so many turns, so many… mmm… exciting moments, hmm? A night to remember, for sure…”

She starts slowly drag her head against you… followed by her hands gently stroking you. As she starts to cuddle you she places her snout against your neck and breathes in your smell deeply before she whisper…

“So… VicK… how was it… was it everything you dreamt of? Everything you… mmm… fantasized of? Hmhm… did I live up to expectations?”

>>
No. 840447 ID: daa216

Expectations couldn't even dream of the wonders we just went through.
>>
No. 840457 ID: 3ce125

>>840440
Awwww yea-OH HOLY CRAP

>>840441
It was fucking amazing. And loud! It didn't look like her jaw went back that far, is it comfortable to do that?
>>
No. 840590 ID: 8cb228

That was amazing! And loud! And I kind of want to know how much of me in general can fit in your mouth now, how does your jaw do that? Could you like massage my entire torso or back with your mouth at once or something sometime? Wow!
>>
No. 840595 ID: 91ee5f

>>840590
Don't say any of that!
>>
No. 840603 ID: 8cb228

>>840595

Alright, yea, but I think him not being quite in his right mind after that makes sense. Not having a sense of boundaries or tact or whatever right after what just happened... that was a very extreme thing he just experienced! And he still needs to come down from the afterglow.
>>
No. 840641 ID: c88e6d

>>840590
Do not say this.

Simply say that it was beyond anything you fantasized because let's be honest daaaamn.

...Internally ponder if there's a cure for tinnitus. You may need multiples of it.
>>
No. 840644 ID: be0718

>>840590
Do say this.
>>
No. 840679 ID: 91ee5f

>>840441
Tell her that she exceeded your expectations! So, no, she didn't live up to your expectations, she went beyond what you expected!
>>
No. 840691 ID: 65a774
File 150929536646.png - (70.42KB , 686x758 , 57.png )
840691

>...Internally ponder if there's a cure for tinnitus. You may need multiples of it.
Considering that these aliens can live for hundreds of years, tinnitus seems rather easy to conquer in comparison.


>Honestly, you didn't live up to my expectations…
“…?”
>You went far beyond what I expect- Ow!
She gives your shoulder a playful nibble before answering.
“Why, VicK, scaring a lady half to death like that… Hmhm… you’re a little meanie, you know that?”
>S-sorry…
“Hmhm… you can make up for it by telling me just how far… mmm… beyond I went, hmm?”
>Expectations couldn't even dream of the wonders we just went through.
“Oh, being in peoples dreams aren’t anything new for me, hmhm, but it’s good that you enjoyed yourself… as for me…”
>It… um… sounded like you enjoyed yourself as well…
“Hmm… I’ve been so caught up with trying to find something new… something fresh and exciting… yet… what I really wanted was something… mmm… emotional… so VicK…”
She leans in close to your ear as she whispers almost inaudibly…
“You. Rocked. My. FUCKING. World…”
>Err… heh… um… I-I d-did?
Zalia doesn’t even need to answer with words, instead she let her tongue drag itself across your chest and lets out a loud purring sound…

>It didn't look like her jaw went back that far, is it comfortable to do that?
“My jaw? No, it isn’t that big… but most of my throat can be rearranged into a jawline if I so… mmm… desire. And you know how it is... at a point of such… ferocity it feels good to just let yourself and your body go…”
>How much of me in general can fit in your mouth now?
“You? Why… hmm… not a great deal, thanks to your… no, thanks to how thin my jaw actually is. Now, VicK, I have to ask… hmhm… why are you interested in how much of you I can fit inside my mouth?”
>I… err... I’m not… s-sure?
“I didn’t think you would be… interested in something like that, hmm? But you know what they say, in the digital world everything is possible.”
>…um… I guess?
“Hmhm… now, I wasn’t expecting this conversation right before we went to sleep, hmm?”
>Sleep?
“We’re exhausted, aren’t we? So… let us join the world of dreams together, shall we? …or do you want to see just how big my jaw can become?”
>>
No. 840692 ID: be0718

Pick #2, you know what's going to feature in your dreams tonight either way.
>>
No. 840695 ID: c88e6d

>>840691
Gosh! Maybe you should try for both?
>>
No. 840697 ID: 91ee5f

>>840691
Let's just go to sleep.
>>
No. 840698 ID: 3ce125

Yeah just sleep.
>>
No. 840740 ID: daa216

Sleep. She sounds tired and we wouldn't want to impose.
>>
No. 840825 ID: 65a774
File 150931986429.png - (84.61KB , 686x758 , 58.png )
840825

>I know what's going to feature in my dreams tonight either way.
“Hmhm… are you referring to our… mmm… embrace or my large jaw?”
>Why can’t it be both?
“Now be honest with me, VicK…”
>Honestly? I… I actually think I will dream about your lovely singing voice… I want to hear it again.
“Oh, really? Then I’ll need to sing for you again soon, hmm? I on the other hand am planning on trying to have dreams a proper lady should have. After all, class and taste is nothing if you can’t dream of… mmm… your huge cock, hmm?”
>Err… heh… um…
“But to be honest, I’ll probably dream of lying on clouds… or a giant marshmallow. You’re just so soft, you know that, VicK? *purr*”

>Let’s sleep. You sound tired and I wouldn't want to impose.
“Mmm… I’m sure we’re both exhausts, indeed… so let us meet the lands of dreams together… Goodnight, VicK…”
>Goodnight, Zalia…

As you think back to everything that has happen today, you can only come to one conclusion. In the end… just lying here listening to her heartbeat as you slowly fall asleep… it was worth traveling moths alone through the darkest space just to hear it… that, and falling asleep balls deep into a sexy alien woman…
>>
No. 840826 ID: 65a774
File 150931987383.png - (26.95KB , 686x758 , 59.png )
840826

Save your game?
Yes <---
No
>>
No. 840827 ID: 65a774
File 150931988281.png - (63.68KB , 686x758 , 60.png )
840827

…and then you wake up cold and alone with Zalia is nowhere in sight.
>>
No. 840829 ID: be0718

Do you smell breakfast? I hope it's dead this time.
>>
No. 840834 ID: c88e6d

>>840827
We must seek out breakfast. Also, kick your anxieties and fears in the throat as you get up. You got laid, they didn't.
>>
No. 840840 ID: 91ee5f

>>840827
Check your 3 orange messages and your 1 red.....message?
>>
No. 840845 ID: aebfae

>>840827
Don't panic or get depressed, she's probably attending to business. She's a club owner, after all. At least she's made breakfast! :D
>>
No. 840877 ID: 3ce125

>>840827
Call out. Look around for a note or something. She wouldn't just leave you there would she? Unless I guess she just went to the bathroom and didn't want to wake you for some reason.
>>
No. 840941 ID: fe7355

Don't be worried that Zalia isn't here. Remember that her species, the Raolme, sleep in shorter chunks multiple times per day. She very likely woke up awhile ago and slipped out of bed. That she could slip off of you and unwind herself from around you without waking you up is a bold testament to just how mind-boggling agile, dexterous and flexible she is.

Pull the covers over yourself to warm up and take a few minutes to lay in this comfy bed. Let your mind wander and smell the lingering scent of Zalia waft across you. Do you remember what you dreamed?

Look around the bedroom for anything Zalia may have left for you, then check your datapad for the current time and any new messages and alerts. She might have sent you a note when she left. And the record icon has turned off, but do you remember turning it off? Did you accidentally leave the video recording while you were sleeping and run out of storage space? Better check that.

Get up and head to the bathroom first. You're in pretty obvious need of a shower after last night. You're also feeling the need for a toilet too.

And at some point pump both your fists high in the air and go "woo-hoo" in joy, 'cause holy fuck, you got laid! And not in the pathetic way you've long expected you would if it ever happened, but in a glorious manner with a amazing lady! You think that was better than any human could have been.
>>
No. 841006 ID: 65a774
File 150936308886.png - (49.40KB , 686x758 , 61.png )
841006

>Kick your anxieties and fears in the throat as you get up. You got laid, they didn't.
Technically, as they are part of you, didn’t they get laid as well? …eh, this isn’t the time to discuss semantics, is it?
>Don't be worried that Zalia isn't here. Remember that her species, the Raolme, sleep in shorter chunks multiple times per day. She very likely woke up a while ago and slipped out of bed.
Yeah… she’s probably just in the bathroom or something… no need to worry…
>That she could slip off of you and unwind herself from around you without waking you up is a bold testament to just how mind-boggling agile, dexterous and flexible she is.
You’re pretty sure she has already proven that over and over last night…

>Get up and head to the bathroom first. You're in pretty obvious need of a shower after last night.
…where even is the bathroom in this place? You have no idea how this place is laid out, do you?
>Do you smell breakfast? I hope it's dead this time.
Breathing in deeply, the only smell you notice is that of Zalia… that and your own sweat and… other smells. No breakfast, though.
>Check your datapad for the current time.
…it’s only 7 o’clock in the morning. Geez, you still haven’t gotten used to how long the days here are.

>Check your 3 orange messages and your 1 red.....message?
Let’s check the red system message first…
“Notice: Recording automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of inaction. Please remember to shut off the recording before putting away your datapad.”
…well, you guess you forgot to end the recording?

The three other messages are from Xi’ankh, Qarka as well as… Zalia? You better read her message first.
Zalia:”First and foremost, let me tell you what a magnificent night we had together.”
Zalia:”No, scratch that.”
Zalia:”First and foremost, let me tell you how sad I am that I can’t be there when you wake up.”
Zalia:”By endless dark, forget it. Let’s just get to the point.”
Zalia:”Something came up which need my attention for the rest of the day.”
Zalia:”So I have to end our date a bit early.”
Zalia:”I did have a lovely time, though, so we’ll need to do this again, yes?”
Zalia:”If you’re curios what happen just watch the news. No need to worry, I’m fine by the way.”
Zalia:”If you want breakfast before you leave just ask my butler, he should be around there somewhere.”
Zalia:”Just don’t be a stranger, VicK, I want to see you again. So keep in touch… or I’ll keep in touch, whichever is easier.”
Zalia:”Love – Zalia.”
Zalia:”Or my user name is right there so I didn’t really need to write that.”
Zalia:”People are screaming here, need to go.”
…that would explain her absence… but what happened that’s important enough for her to just leave like that?

Xi:”Hey big guy!”
Xi:”So I happen to have an extra ticket to the Virtual arcade today and no one to share it with.”
Xi:”So…”
Xi:”Wanna come? We’ll meet up at 11 or something at my place?”
Xi:”I’ll buy lunch?”
Xi:”Also, about yesterday”
Xi:”Just”
Xi:”Forget about yesterday”
Xi:”Hello? You there?”
Xi:”I guess after last night you don’t want to talk, huh?”
Xi:”I’ll just shut up now then”
Xi:”See ya”
Xi:”Big guy”
Xi:”I fucked up”
Xi:”Ops, wrong person”

Qarka:”Victor, you there?”
Qarka:”It was Victor, right?”
Qarka:”I’m in a bit of a bind”
Qarka:”No pun intended”
Qarka:”See, I kind of told my folks about you and they want to see you know over dinner and I might have lied a bit and everything is going wrong so I hope you can help me because I have no idea what to do as they want to see you tonight and I don’t think I want you to meet them just yet are we even dating we just met and gsdjiknnijgaw”
Qarka:”VOID!”
Qarka:”I wasn’t supposed to send that”
Qarka:”Sorry”
Qarka:”I just wanted to tell you I WANT TO FEAST UPON YOUR ENTRAILS AND BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD!”
Qarka:”Didn’t mean to send that either.”
Qarka:”Sorry”
Qarka:”Again”
Qarka:”I’m just going to”
Qarka:”Slither away now”
Qarka:”Good talking to you?”
>>
No. 841011 ID: be0718

Check the news while you think of how to tell Xi you were asleep.
I don't suppose aliens have restraining orders? The Khrax is making it quite clear you do not want to be in arm's reach of her.
>>
No. 841017 ID: 8d4593

>>841011
Nonsense!
That's just how they show affection.
Tell Qarka that you really want to see her too.
And that your entrails are currently non-removable, as you still require them.
Hmm. Parent's though. Hmm.
Plan Vick!
You need a plan!
Youll have to figure it out at the arcade which you should probably tell Xi you're going tooo... Right about now. Well. Maybe after a shower.
>>
No. 841018 ID: 4854ef

We need to contact XI, tell her we were asleep and that we'd love to head to the arcade/lunch. Don't think we've got any late night issues, so we'll visit Qarka.. Though that'll be awkward

After that, shower, news, maybe a quick bite to eat from the butler we've yet to see.
>>
No. 841025 ID: b9b4da

Xi it's 7 in the AM, you just got up. Don't these pads show if you're offline?
>>
No. 841026 ID: 91ee5f

>>841006
>Something on the news pulled Zalia away.
>”People are screaming here, need to go.”
.....that's a little.....disturbing.

Let's check the news and see what's going on.

And maybe message her on what to do with the recordings from last night?

>Xi wants to go to the arcade.
>Meet at her place at 11 and she'll buy lunch.
That's sounds like fun!

>Qarka wants us at her place for dinner.
Well, as long as we don't spend all day at the arcade with Xi, we can still do this.

Hey, what luck! Free lunch and dinner! Vic just has to learn to try new alien foods!
>>
No. 841027 ID: 41c9bc

>>841026
1. Check News.
2. Confirm Xi for lunch and arcade. Tell her you were sleeping in.
3. Confirm Qarka for dinner. Ask if you should dress formal or casual.
>>
No. 841033 ID: c88e6d

>>841006
I don't think Xi's species have the same sleep-cycle humans do. Politely inform her that your species spend one third of their lifespan unconscious, and that you'd be delighted to head to the arcade!

Also, console Qarka, she desperately needs to know you hold affection for her. Also, invest in powered armor or a force-field generator or something because you may need to meet her family.

Meanwhile, turn on the news. Hopefully Earth hasn't been destroyed or something. I mean, it's no huge loss if it was but yaknow, that would kinda suck.
>>
No. 841034 ID: 3ce125

Message Qarka first because you need to know exactly what time you have to leave, and tell Xi that you can't stay longer than that.
>>
No. 841035 ID: 91ee5f

>>841034
That sounds good, but when we get the time from Qarka, I think we should tell Xi that we can't stay longer than 1 or 2 hours before the time Qarka gives us. That way we'll be able to give ourselves some time to go home and get ready before we go to Qarka.
>>
No. 841039 ID: 1c3e53

>>841027
>>841034
>>841035

These are all great, do this.
>>
No. 841058 ID: 41c9bc

>>841033
I'm not sure about her parents, but her brother sounds like a dingus, so something like that might not be a terrible idea.
>>
No. 841062 ID: 3ce125

My understanding is that her species is allowed on the station only if they are completely in control and will not harm anyone. Showing up with armor on would be an outward statement of a severe lack of trust. Basically accusing her family of being criminals.

On the other hand, there might be a fight in the family and it'd suck for Vick to get his clothes bloody. He should ask if he should wear a raincoat or something. Do they make anti-splatter forcefields?
>>
No. 841074 ID: aebfae

>>841006
First thing's first is to check the news, see what Zalia is talking about. Then check with Qarka to see when would this dinner be. Lastly, tell Xi that you'll be over soon and tell her that you have to be done by at LEAST an hour before the dinner.

For the dinner, I suggest a kevlar vest at least, in case. Liklihood of you getting hurt is slim, be her brother though.....
>>
No. 841215 ID: 67d5dc

Have we spoken to Xi on how long she/we are active? I feel like the sleep topic might have come up, but I'm not sure anymore.
>>
No. 841325 ID: 8111b6

If Qarka doesn't want to introduce you yet, you could conveniently be 'unavailable' for dinner tonight, but could set up for another night?
That would leave no rush with Xi, who sounds like they might need some attention. Might let them know about your sleep.

Also, check news. Probably nothing huge, but just in case.
>>
No. 841606 ID: 65a774
File 150954308882.png - (88.36KB , 686x758 , 62.png )
841606

>I don't suppose aliens have restraining orders?
You have no doubt that they do… but you’re not in the need of one just yet. While Qarka can be a bit… scary at times, you’re sure if you just told her that you shouldn’t see each other anymore she will honor your wish. Though it would probably break her… um… heart? Does she have a heart, even?
>Plan Vick! You need a plan!
Considering that you have zero real experience and any knowledge you’ve gained on the subject matter is from wacky comedies, trying to formulate a plan will probably end badly.
>Invest in powered armor or a force-field generator or something because you may need to meet her family.
And where are you supposed to find something that fit your body type on such short notice? Or better yet, your species? Besides, walking up in full armor will probably be taken as an insult and… um… speciest? Is that even a word?
>I'm not sure about her parents, but her brother sounds like a dingus, so something like that might not be a terrible idea.
Hmm… finding something that you can keep hidden on the other hand… but where are you even supposed to look for something like that?


>Let's check the news and see what's going on.
Let’s see… Local News…
Club Owner Murdered! Late last night / early this morning, the owner of the popular interspecies club Alien Affinitas, Deeganthan Xai Lentazin, was found shoot to death after what is considered to be a drug deal gone bad.”
Well, that doesn’t sound good…
>And maybe message her on what to do with the recordings from last night?
Zalia:”Either save it yourself or send it to the embassy. Or both.”
Zalia:”Just save a copy for little old me, hmm?”
>Are you sure you’re alright? I saw the news.
Zalia:”Don’t worry about me, Vic, I’m fine.”
Zalia:”Being a fool have consequences, you know.”
Zalia:”Oh, but I don’t have the time to converse right now. I’ll contact you later this evening, if I may?”

>Tell Qarka that you really want to see her too.
Qarka:”YPOG DHP?=”
Qarka:”You do?*”
Qarka:”I mean”
Qarka:”Yes”
Qarka:”as in, yes, I want to see you too”
Qarka:”But dinner?”
>If Qarka doesn't want to introduce you yet, you could conveniently be 'unavailable' for dinner tonight, but could set up for another night?
Qarka:”If you really don’t want to meet them I understand.”
Qarka:”But dad is kind of insistent”
Qarka:”And gets cranky if he doesn’t get his way so”
Qarka:”Please? If you can?”
>And that your entrails are currently non-removable, as you still require them.
Qarka:”Sorry about that”
Qarka:”Hadn’t had my morning blood yet”
Qarka:”and I’m a bit tired?”
Qarka:”Didn’t mean to send it”
Qarka:”Sorry”
>Ask if you should dress formal or casual.
Qarka:”Formal”
Qarka:”I’m sure that orange thing you usually wear is fine”
Qarka:”Just don’t show up in sweat pants or anything”
Qarka:”Or one of those drink shirts”
Qarka:”Or is it tea?”
Qarka:”I think it’s a tea shirt?”
>Get the time from Qarka.
Qarka:”About 20 hours, I think?”
>20 o’clock? Isn’t that a bit late?
Qarka:”It is?”
Qarka:”There’s still like 10 hours of the day left so?”
Qarka:”I mean”
Qarka:”I usually go to bed at 30?”
>and you’re already up?
Qarka:”Well”
Qarka:”What if I told I”
Qarka:”wasn’t able to sleep because of our date thing?”
Qarka:”I really want to see you again tonight, alright?”
Qarka:”Promise you’ll make it?”

>Xi it's 7 in the AM, you just got up.
Xi:”You did? Well, I can’t account for you being a sleepyhead, can I?”
>Politely inform her that your species spend one third of their lifespan unconscious.
Xi:”Oh right, different species.”
Xi:”I almost forgot about that.”
Xi:”But yes, we also usually sleep away a third of our lifespan.”
>8 hours every day?
Xi:”8? No, we usually sleep 5.”
>That’s not a third of the day!
Xi:”Neither is 8! But we usually sleep twice a day here. The days back on our home planet are way shorter, so we’ve never really adopted.”
Xi:”But enough about that”
Xi:”Virtual arcade?”
>We'd love to head to the arcade/lunch.
Xi:”Great! Come by my place at 10 and we’ll do lunch first.”
>So, virtual arcade… as in a bunch of arcade machines that’s… virtual?
Xi:”What?”
Xi:”No, of course not, silly.”
Xi:”I keep forgetting you’re new here”
Xi:”No, as in Virtual reality”
>Can’t you play those things at home?
Xi:”Only if you’re filthy rich”
Xi:”One of those things costs like 200k, man!”
Xi:”I’m not made out of money, you know.”
>I think we should tell Xi that we can't stay longer than 1 or 2 hours before the time Qarka gives us.
Xi:”Got some dinner plans, huh?”
Xi:”No biggy, big guy”
Xi:”I’ll probably go to sleep before then anyway, so…”
Xi:”Yes.”
Xi:”Meet me at my place later, alright?”
Xi:”I’m sure we’ll have an awesome time, big guy”

>After that, shower and maybe a quick bite to eat from the butler we've yet to see.
You’re not sure where you can find a shower in here, though… but you do know that you won’t find one lying in bed. Thus, you get up and dress yourself… but as soon as you leave the room you’re jumped by two rather enthusiastic Raolmes.
“Ah, our exalted guest-”
“-has finally woken up, eh?”
“The mistress asked us-”
“-to make sure all your needs was-”
“-taken care off before you-”
“-left our humble abode. Thus we have-”
“-made sure to draw you a bath, but if-”
“-you rather prefer a shower there is-”
“-one ready for you as well. Now, do you desire a bit-”
“-to eat? We are ready to make-”
“-some breakfast if you-”
“-so desire. Anything special you desire? Maybe a bit of [Translation not found]?”
“Or [Translation not found] with a side of [Translation not found]?”
“[Translation not found]?”
“[Translation not found]! [Translation not found] and [Translation not found]?”
“[Translation not found] is always good this time of year, or what do you say?”
>Um…

Xi:”I think I might have recovered with the cute guy.”
Xi:”Gah”
Xi:”Wrong again, sorry!”
>>
No. 841613 ID: b9b4da

Eh, she'll grow a new one. Then she'll eat that one too.
I know what you're thinking right now: You just got used as an alibi for murder by Zalia. I know this is the most obvious conclusion you could draw from the news, but there is no cause for alarm, and here's why: That would mean you slept with and impressed a powerful mafiosa, and that means life will be good now - until a severed Tuul head gets dropped in your bed, but that's not your problem right now.
The bath! That sounds lovely.
You probably shouldn't eat what you don't understand, but if you got a description of each meal you could help come up with the translations for next time.
>>
No. 841615 ID: b9b4da

>>841606
Also, inquire after their names if it's not considered impolite.
>>
No. 841623 ID: 41c9bc

>>841613
Or somebody's targeting club owners.

>>841615
This.

Take the bath, you have a few hours to relax. Show the Raolmes a picture of pancakes and ask if they have anything similar.
>>
No. 841633 ID: 3ce125

Pancakes yes. Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to have something small on the side from whatever it was they just said.
>>
No. 841635 ID: 41c9bc

>>841633
Some fruit is good with pancakes.
>>
No. 841639 ID: 6d5033

Ask if photos on your tablet would show up to their senses via some mechanism you don't understand and then show them pictures of pancakes.
>>
No. 841671 ID: 91ee5f

>>841613
There's no proof of that. Don't make up shit like that!
>>
No. 841673 ID: a633c6

>finding something that you can keep hidden on the other hand… but where are you even supposed to look for something like that?
You're thinking about this the wrong way. You have fulfilled your life's goal and can now go anywhere without fear, knowing you will go out having lived a full life.
>>
No. 841701 ID: be0718

>>841671
How about you take a breather and stop attacking people for their posts.

>>841623
Someone like Zalia! (I don't actually see how she'd benefit, she's got a cushy life here without having to manage it directly.)
Take a bath, and order up a breakfast of champions, some kind of well-cooked livestock animal flesh, quarter pound, not insectoid if possible.
>>
No. 841711 ID: c88e6d

>>841606
A bath would be nice. Also, while you're in the bath you can describe to them traditional human breakfast diets for future reference if they are interested.

...Is there an alien Wikipedia? Or a copy of human Wikipedia.
>>
No. 841960 ID: 65a774
File 150965170975.png - (101.29KB , 686x758 , 63.png )
841960

>You just got used as an alibi for murder by Zalia.
…you really hope Zalia isn’t some criminal king pin or something… she can’t be right? Right?
>There is no cause for alarm, and here's why: That would mean you slept with and impressed a powerful mafiosa, and that means life will be good now…
Well, you guess things might be worse if it was true…
>until a severed Tuul head gets dropped in your bed, but that's not your problem right now.
…or not. If she really is something like that then… you can never piss her off, can you? You really need to watch what you say and do from now on…

>You're thinking about this the wrong way. You have fulfilled your life's goal and can now go anywhere without fear, knowing you will go out having lived a full life.
Except wouldn’t that mean your life will be empty from now on? No, you’ve probably found another life goal already… to find a significant other to spend your life with and not just another quick lay. Of course, you’re not going to say no to a quick lay or two on the way…
>...Is there an alien Wikipedia?
There is this thing called the Archive they use, but as you still lack the necessary implants to properly use it…


>Inquire after their names if it's not considered impolite.
“Our names? Why, of course!”
“The handsome fellow over there is Crohul Ca Va Sezy and-”
“-the dapper gentleman besides me is Sabethun Wue Va Cathala.”
“But, please, do call-”
“-us Cro and Saby, like the lady does. It is-”
“-easier that way.”
>Order up a breakfast of champions, some kind of well-cooked livestock animal flesh, quarter pound, not insectoid if possible.
“…no… insects?”
“What do we have that isn’t insects?”
“Well… the putrid [Translation not found] is an arachnid, isn’t it?”
“But how do you catch someone by pounding?”
>Never mind, I’ll skip the meat…
“If that is-”
“-your desire, sir.”

>Show the Raolmes a picture of pancakes and ask if they have anything similar.
“What kind of odd incarnation is this?”
“What did you say it was? A cake made out of pans or is our translator not working properly?”
>It’s made out of eggs, milk and flour…
“Like a cake!”
“It can’t be a cake… who eats cake for breakfast?”
>Ugh, it’s not a cake…
“But we’ll see what we can do.”
“Oh, but I do believe we have something that might be similar enough to be familiar.”
“Ah, yes, we can do that…”
>Some fruit is good with pancakes.
“Fruits?”
“And berries?”
“Why, yes, we can do that.”
“And to drink?”
>…juice?
“More fruits.”
“Or berries.”
“We’ll throw something together in a few minutes, sir.”

>Take the bath, you have a few hours to relax.
“Right this way, sir.”
“But do take care, it might-”
“-still be a bit warm.”
“We’ll make sure your clothes are-”
“-cleaned while you bathe.”

Submerging yourself in the hot water, you can feel your muscle finally relax from everything that’s happened the last few days. As a calmness watches over you, you can’t help but reflect on what is to come…

How are you supposed to deal with Qarka’s parents? Should you try to find some body armor or will that be too insulting? And you might need some more information about how to approach them… not to mention her brother. You’re pretty sure he doesn’t like you… even if you’ve never met.

Then there’s Xi… what’s the plan for this date? Are you going there with old same orange suit? The one you’ll probably need to use when you head to Qarka later? Maybe you’ll need to find something else to wear… that isn’t body armor either. And the virtual arcade… you have no idea what to expect from that.

…of course, then there’s the whole problem that there’s three of them. You can’t date all three, can you? You’ll have to consider how things will be in the future, because you can’t continue like this. Also, you guess someone delivered your food? At least you think that’s food…? It’s a green dough pile with purple dots… and… fruits?
>>
No. 841967 ID: 3ce125

>>841960
No armor for dinner. As Qarka about how you should behave, how to handle her parents and her brother. What kind of food is going to be on the menu? Warn her you can't drink blood, it'll make you puke. The closest thing humans eat to that is blood sausage, where the blood is cooked. And of course, red meat.

For Xi's date wear something more casual, since it's... not really a date, you're just hanging out. Find a clothing store that sells things that fit you, and pick out an outfit. Hmm, maybe you can have fun with it and get suggestions from Xi as to what you should buy.

As for who to pick in the long term, well that depends on what scares you more: Xi's ovipositor or Qarka's blades. I'm finding it hard to decide, since Xi's personality and lifestyle matches yours better, but Qarka would better fit your sexual needs(partially because you wouldn't need a condom).

Eat your dough pile.
>>
No. 841980 ID: be0718

It's a cake made in a pan. Looks like prepositions are a weak spot in the translation software.
Time for some quick casual clothes shopping! A lot of alien clothes form a sort of tube, so while you might not find traditional human garb you'll easily find something that fits. Jumpsuits are very sci-fi chic.
The best way to survive Qarka's dinner is not going there at all. The only winning move is not to play. Helps refine your other choice, too!
Now, well, with Xi you could date three or more. There's a reason Zalia caught your eye first in that club, though... She really is someone special.
>>
No. 841981 ID: 91ee5f

>>841967
All of this.
>>
No. 841982 ID: 41c9bc

>>841967
>The closest thing humans eat to that is blood sausage, where the blood is cooked. And of course, red meat.
The red meat is also cooked. Probably good to clarify.

>>841960
As far as long-term relationships go, Xi would probably have the most day-to-day issues, what with incompatible biology. She's also stated that she's strongly monogamous, so it would definitely mean cutting off both of the others. Zalia seems like she'd be fine with being friends with benefits, and Qarka we don't know yet. Khrax culture suggests it can happen, but Qarka's self-esteem issues might make her a little different from the norm. Something to discuss NOT at dinner with the parents.

It's too early to friendzone Xi, but you should go to the club together sometime and try to help her find a good guy. Be her wingman if she's up to it. And maybe a bit of a chaperone, considering her drinking habits.

If she finds a guy, you two can plan some double-dates in the future.
>>
No. 842312 ID: 65a774
File 150975426571.png - (102.71KB , 686x758 , 64.png )
842312

>Eat your dough pile.
Taking a large bite out of it, you can clearly say that it isn’t a pancake… it’s more like… batter pudding? You think? Batter pudding with sweet tasting berries in it… and a hint of… almond? It’s good, though… but maybe a bit on the heavy side for breakfast. You better not eat all of it.

>What scares you more: Xi's ovipositor or Qarka's blades.
Didn’t Xi say she can only use her Ovipositor if she’s actually pregnant? …and that it’s a stinger that penetrates meat and lays flesh eating larva, thus nothing she should use on you, or are you just confusing yourself with some old B-movie horror? As for Qarka… she did say she could remove the blades, didn’t she? Only if they actually prove a problem, of course.
>Now, well, with Xi you could date three or more.
Or date one who is controlling several puppets. Hmm… does it count as a threesome if you have sex with two of her drones at once?
>There's a reason Zalia caught your eye first in that club, though... She really is someone special.
She is special, yes… and she might be a criminal king pin or something as well… but she is special…
>Monogamous…
You’re pretty sure you’ll try to focus on one girl in the end. Trying to take the whole cake will probably just end in tears for everyone. Heck, you’re pretty sure you’ll have trouble just handling one of them…
>It's too early to friendzone Xi, but you should go to the club together sometime and try to help her find a good guy. Be her wingman if she's up to it.
Hmm… can’t you do that with Qarka as well if you don’t end up with her?


Finishing both your breakfast and the bath, you get dressed and ready yourself to leave Zalia’s… apartment? This place is more like a mansion than apartment, but you digress. You thank the two butlers for the fine meal as they show you out the way out and soon enough you find yourself in the familiar spot behind the club.

>The best way to survive Qarka's dinner is not going there at all. The only winning move is not to play.
While you do want to see her again, canceling the dinner is always an option. After all, meeting her parents this soon is a bit… nerve wrecking to say the least.
>Ask Qarka about how you should behave, how to handle her parents and her brother.
Qarka:”Huh?”
Qarka:”Just be yourself, Victor.”
Qarka:”I’m sure you’ll get along fine.”
Qarka:”Just don’t be antagonistic”
Qarka:”I guess?”
Qarka:”But I don’t feel I actually need to tell you that, though.”
>What kind of food is going to be on the menu?
Qarka:”We’re having a barbecue.”
Qarka:”So meat”
Qarka:”Lots of meat”
Qarka:”As always.”
Qarka:”That reminds me, do you want anything on the side?”
Qarka:”We’re carnivores so we usually just have meat”
Qarka:”But we know aliens likes to have purples on the side”
Qarka:”So anything in particular you want to the meat?”

>For Xi's date wear something more casual, since it's... not really a date, you're just hanging out. Find a clothing store that sells things that fit you, and pick out an outfit.
Hmm… maybe you already have something at home that… nah, you don’t think sweat pants will do her justice.
>No armor for dinner.
That would probably be considered antagonistic, yes.
>Hmm, maybe you can have fun with it and get suggestions from Xi as to what you should buy.
That might be fun, yes, but you’re not sure you want to take up all her time today. You’re already heading out for lunch and that Virtual reality thing.
>Jumpsuits are very sci-fi chic.
With your body shape? No, you don’t think so.

…it actually takes you a minute before you realize that you’re still standing outside the club… mostly because you have no freaking idea where there is a store that might sell clothes that fits you… or where you should even look for one.
>>
No. 842318 ID: 41c9bc

>>842312
Ask a bystander for directions to a casual clothing store.

>do you want anything on the side?
Humans like to cleanse the palate with something refreshing after a heavy meal. Milk, that Gartag gogurt stuff, or some kind of citrus-like fruit would be good.
>>
No. 842325 ID: be0718

Use a search engine on the human-accessible portion of the net to find local stores, or just take a stroll down the main street and go window shopping.
A barbeque sounds good, maybe they'll even have imported non-bug meat there! Either way, you'll probably be fine with whatever's served as long as it's cooked first.
Again, that's your body type by human standards Vic! What are the odds you'll run into one of the other three humans in this sector? Besides, they're not all tight-fitting spandex like Star Trek uniforms. Only the cool ones are.
Oh dear, the bartender left her hat here. Take that with you and tell her she dropped it. You have her number, right? If not I guess leave it with the staff inside.
>>
No. 842327 ID: 3ce125

That hat! It belongs to the extremely horny bartender. Take it and deliver it to her! You can ask her for clothing advice while you're at it. And now that you've popped your cherry and aren't otherwise engaged, you're available for a quickie.

>Xi's ovipositor is not for sexual
Well okay but are you worried about her wanting to put a dildo in your butt or something?
>Qarka's blades don't bother you
Then it sounds like she's better for you than Xi. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You can decide after tonight. (well probably after you have sex with all of them heheheh)
>>
No. 842331 ID: c88e6d

>>842312
You could always go ask the sex-shop guy if he knows an iteration of himself that sells clothing.
>>
No. 842333 ID: c88e6d

>>842327
Oh, yeah, that hat. You need to find the bartender. I hope she wasn't hurt in all the murders going on last night.
>>
No. 842393 ID: fe7355

Isn't that the hat that in-heat Gartag bartender was wearing last night when she was trying to proposition you? What was her name? T'ch'kaq, Zalia said. Anyway, what's her hat doing out here? And it looks rather beat up too. What the heck happened to it? Pick it up to take a closer look at it, flipping it over to look inside as well. And the box its resting on wasn't here last night either. Looks kinda like a blue mushroom on the side of it. What's in it? Anything written on the box?

You'd like to return T'ch'kaq's hat to her but you didn't get her contact information. The easiest solution is to go into the club to give it to her, or to the club staff to give to her, but is the club open or the employee entrance unlocked so you could go inside? Is there a intercom or doorbell next to the employee entrance you could use?

Hey, remember how Sal had a new, high quality suit that was the exact same style as yours? And that Zalia said Sal mentioned that it saw the start of a new fashion trend and wanted to be one of the first? Well, it must have gotten that suit tailored in the time span from when you met Zalia in Essks' sex shop to when you arrived for dinner with her. That means there's at least one tailor around who can make custom clothes for aliens really fast, or at least for bipedal, two armed ones. Sal, was bipedal with just two arms, right? That means you can get custom clothes made to fit, but for how much you don't know. Just gotta find out where Sal went.

Zalia said she doesn't have the time to converse until late this evening, so you don't want to bug her to ask Sal where it got its suit made. Maybe Cro and Saby know, but how would you get in contact with them? Could you get their contact info from the club staff? Or perhaps Sal's contact info and just message it directly.

Message back to Quarka to ask if she could get some bread buns for you to sandwich the meat between to hold while eating it. And what was that about "purples?" Did the translator software mess up again? And also ask if there's anything in particular that sets her brother off that you should avoid saying or doing. Y'know, other than not being a Khrax.
>>
No. 842706 ID: 65a774
File 150990734473.png - (38.16KB , 686x758 , 65.png )
842706

>Again, that's your body type by human standards Vic! What are the odds you'll run into one of the other three humans in this sector?
You’ll run into a human everyday… that is to say yourself. There’s no way you can feel comfortable in something like that!
>But are you worried about her wanting to put a dildo in your butt or something?
You’re both adults here. If she wants to do something and you don’t you can simply discuss it, can’t you?
> Hey, remember how Sal had a new, high quality suit that was the exact same style as yours? Well, it must have gotten that suit tailored...
You’re looking for something causal, not something expansive and custom tailored.
>Ask a bystander for directions to a casual clothing store.
Most of the people around seem to be either very busy or are something called a “peace keepers”… which you’re going to guess are cops?
>Just take a stroll down the main street and go window shopping.
Does this place even have a main street?
>You could always go ask the sex-shop guy if he knows an iteration of himself that sells clothing.
If you can’t find anything else then asking Esske or what his name was can’t hurt, can it? He was rather friendly, after all.

>Message back to Quarka to ask if she could get some bread buns for you to sandwich the meat between to hold while eating it.
Qarka:”Bread?”
Qarka:”We can do bread, sure, no problem.”
>And what was that about "purples?" Did the translator software mess up again?
Qarka:”As in vegetables?”
Qarka:”Salad?”
Qarka:”You know, purple like leaves and stuff, right?”
>A salad would be a nice side dish.
Qarka:”Then we’ll find some purples for you to eat.”
>Some kind of citrus-like fruit would be good.
Qarka:”I’m not sure what this citrus thing is”
Qarka:”But I’ll see what we can come up with.”
Qarka:”We can do fruits, no problem.”
>And also ask if there's anything in particular that sets her brother off that you should avoid saying or doing.
Qarka:”I dunno”
Qarka:”I’m not even sure why he’s so angry about me being with you?”
Qarka:”He’s just”
Qarka:”Angry?”


>That hat! It belongs to the extremely horny bartender.
It looks like the same hat, yes… and horny might be an understatement. Wasn’t she in heat or something?
>What the heck happened to it?
It’s looks torn, there’s a bunch of alcohol stains on it and… you’re pretty sure someone has stepped on it… several times… and is that spit? Did someone spit on her?
>Pick it up to take a closer look at it, flipping it over to look inside as well.
“If found, please return it to T’ch’kaq at area 105 crater.” Well, at least you have her address now… and it’s close by, about five minutes away if you are reading your map correctly.
>And the box its resting on wasn't here last night either. Looks kinda like a blue mushroom on the side of it. What's in it? Anything written on the box?
It looks like a garbage can. Hmm... considering they have more giant mushrooms than trees at this place, that symbol might have similar meaning as a tree would have back home?
>Now that you've popped your cherry and aren't otherwise engaged, you're available for a quickie.
…you’re not sure if you’re really in the mood for that after last night. Besides, do you even have time? You’ll going to meet Xi in… about two hours and need to get clothes and stuff before that… and clean yourself again if you… you know…
>I guess leave it with the staff inside.
The staff seems really, really busy with the peace keeper guys. Better not disturb them with
something as trivial as this.

>Take it and deliver it to her!
Going by the map on the datapad it isn’t far to her place and wouldn’t take more than five minutes to head there on foot. On the way there, you pass a clothing store that you make a mental note to remember for later. You don’t have a lot of time to ponder about clothes shopping though, because as soon get near to the bartender’s apartment the air is filled with a grotesque wailing… a wailing you’re pretty sure is coming from her… or one of her species. Finding her apartment you also find the source of the sound, an open window right next to the door. Is she… crying? At least, you hope that sound is crying… either way, do you really want to do this? ...it feels like you’ll only make thing worse by this point… and you don’t have that much time, do you?
>>
No. 842711 ID: 91ee5f

>>842706
>Damaged hat.
What makes you think someone did that to her? She could've done that to her hat all on her own.

>Address on hat.
Something tells me this isn't the first time this has happened with her hat.

>You feel like you'll make things worse.
If you feel that way, then don't give her a big emotional talk if you believe you'll just upset her more.

Just deliver the hat without letting her know who delivered it. Quickly push the hat through the open window and run back to the clothing store. Hopefully you'll be outta sight before she gets to the door. All she needs to know is that there's still nice people here and one of them returned her hat.
>>
No. 842715 ID: 3ce125

>>842706
>don't have much time
Vic, this girl is in pain. If she needs your company for longer than say half an hour, you can just reschedule Xi's lunch date for tomorrow. Or tell Xi you're going to be late.

Help her. Knock on that door.
>>
No. 842722 ID: 41c9bc

>>842706
Text Xi you might be a bit late, because you might get roped into talking for a while to a depressed Gartag.
>>
No. 842732 ID: daa216

Probably shouldn't give this hat back until after our date. I can only imagine there is going to be a long conversation from it.
>>
No. 842755 ID: be0718

Toss it in through the window!
>>
No. 842881 ID: c88e6d

>>842706
Oh no! The bartender was hurt! We'd better go find her and try and help.
>>
No. 842905 ID: b15da4

You just had sex and frankly can't imagine any scenario right now where telling everyone would make things worse!
>>
No. 843008 ID: 38c800

I vote for not going after the bartender lady. (she kinda scares me)
>>
No. 846225 ID: 65a774
File 151113216569.png - (47.46KB , 686x758 , 66.png )
846225

>What makes you think someone did that to her? She could've done that to her hat all on her own.
Last time you checked she had tentacles and this is clearly a footprint… not to mention that according to your datapad the alcohol on the hat is… well, not lethal for her, but would make her sick if consumed.
>Something tells me this isn't the first time this has happened with her hat.
…or she’s just have tendency to forget it? ...or just misplace it? …or she’s crying because this isn’t an uncommon occurrence…

>Probably shouldn't give this hat back until after our date. I can only imagine there is going to be a long conversation from it.
A conversation you’re not sure you can handle… no, it might be prudent to wait for her to calm down a bit before you try anything.
>Just deliver the hat without letting her know who delivered it.
You put her hat in the mail slot on the door and start to leave. Through the window you hear the sound of the door informing her that she’s gotten a parcel as well as her crying being replaced a confused whine as she gets up from what you presume is a bed.

Leaving with all due haste, you make sure you’re long gone by the time she reaches the door.
>>
No. 846226 ID: 65a774
File 151113217315.png - (93.32KB , 686x758 , 67.png )
846226

>Run back to the clothing store.
As you enter the store you’re met with shelf after shelf of shirts and pants in all kind shapes and sizes, for more species than you knew existed. Looking around you can only come to conclusion that you have no idea where you’re supposed to look for clothes fitting for a human. There are strange symbols on all the aisles and the clothes themselves are marked with what you assume is an indication for size… or species… or both. While you’re trying to figure this all out a strange looking… machine(?) walks up to you.

“Is this patron in need of assistance from this unit?”

You can feel its… “eyes” looking you over… or looking your orange leisure suit over, at least.

“…can this unit inquire where this patron acquired the vestments currently utilized?”
>>
No. 846243 ID: 33cbe7

This outfit is imported from Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.
You don't think there's a section for human clothing yet, so could you ask this unit to direct you to the section of a species with similar dimensions?
>>
No. 846270 ID: 91ee5f

>>846226
>“Is this patron in need of assistance from this unit?”
Tell it that you're looking for clothes that can fit a human.

>“…can this unit inquire where this patron acquired the vestments currently utilized?”
Tell it the clothes you're wearing are the clothes you brought with you when you came here from Earth.

.....wait, do you even have a way to pay for anything here?
>>
No. 846286 ID: fe7355

"Um, yes, you may. I inherited this suit from my grandfather, but you probably were asking because you wanted to know where you could purchase one, right? Well, unless you're willing to spend a month traveling to Earth, my species' homeworld, your only other option is getting one tailored 'cause there's nowhere else you can buy a suit like this."

>>846243
>This outfit is imported from Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.
Don't drop references you know they won't know and will just fall flat. And there might actually be a sector with that designation and it'd just confuse things more.
>>
No. 846303 ID: 33cbe7

>>846286
Wow, lighten up will you?
>>
No. 846304 ID: 91ee5f

>>846303
He's right though. Don't make references that'll confuse the aliens because they don't get the joke.
>>
No. 846346 ID: 65a774
File 151119327316.png - (101.50KB , 686x758 , 68.png )
846346

>Wait, do you even have a way to pay for anything here?
While you’re still unsure the exact value of the credits they use here, but you have a credstick filled with what you’re going to guess is enough to buy some clothes at least.

>This outfit is imported from Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.
“...confusion. This unit cannot find data on any gas beings from gas giant Zetaliza Zs Alpha wearing clothes? Petron does not register as gas being. Does not compute.”
>”I… err.. must have remember the sector number wrong?”
“Patron possible gas being wearing leather sack and clothes? Patron looks filled with gas. Calculation: 39% chance of being filled with gas. 60% chance of being filled with feces.”

>Tell it the clothes you're wearing are the clothes you brought with you when you came here from Earth.
“Searching data base for Earth. Planet “irrelevant” (also called Earth or Bob) located in sector “Ass end of nowhere” found. Only economic partner of 3rd degree, thus by law no right to idea protection.”
>”I know earth is a bit on the fridge, but geez…”
“Clothes currently worn are thus… free for the taking…”
>”…wait, what?”

The… android(?) takes a step closer and licks its… um… “lips” with a very fleshy looking tongue before speaking again.

“Does this patron wish to exchange the right of clothes model for monetary value?”
>”…you want to buy my clothes?”
“This unit require contract to create clothes of earth model. Does this patron wish to sign contract for creation of the model? This unit can offer a 5% of all monetary earnings from model sold?”
>”…um… I think I need lawyer for this?”
“This unit will leave means of communication for further contract creation.”

Your datapad gives off a soft ding as the contact info of this… things is sent to you. At the same time it gets even closer and… licks it lips again.

>”C-can you take a step back? You’re getting a bit close?”
“…this unit is?”

It does take a step back… but with its unblinking stare you’re still creeped the fuck out by this thing.

“…so, how can this unit help patron in consumer building?”

>Tell it that you're looking for clothes that can fit a human.
“…hue-maan? Species from… “Earth?””
>”That’s right.”
“This consumer facility lacks necessary items for hue-maan species. This unit is sad to tell patron this fact.”

>Ask this unit to direct you to the section of a species with similar dimensions?
“…scanning body type… calculating size… two arms… two legs… bipedal… no perfect match found. Is patron willing to try imperfect matches?”
>I guess?
“Which does patron prefer? Listing imperfect options: To long? To wide? To many arms(smaller, lower arm holes often has button to close them with)? Tail hole on pants(Also often button capable)? Pants with legs bending wrong way?”
>>
No. 846349 ID: b9b4da

Too wide (wear a belt), pants that bend the wrong way (wear pants backwards). We'll get them tailored later.
Do not sell the rights to this alien - in this case, the disgusting slimy exterior is hiding a disgusting, slimy interior.
>>
No. 846358 ID: 9e82bd

>>846349
On the other hand, we could consult Zalia about it later. Clothing royalties could be a source of income for Vic.
>>
No. 846383 ID: c88e6d

>>846346
Say you'll need to speak with your lawyer first, though you would be interested in such a contract. Inquire as to whether the Human Embassy can recommend a local via your communicator.
>>
No. 846399 ID: 3ce125

>>846346
The "too many arms" option is best for anything you're wearing on top. The "legs bend the wrong way" should be fine for pants, since you can just buy straight pants.

You're going to have to try on several things though to find an acceptable fit.
>>
No. 846444 ID: 33cbe7

Oh right, what was I worried about! Silly me.
Take the too-long options and just roll up the sleeves. Or cut them down! Tis the trendy fashion nowadays.
>>
No. 846466 ID: 91ee5f

>>846346
I think it wants to literally buy the clothes off your back!

Don't sell anything to it yet.

After you buy your clothes, take a look at the email it sent you and read over everything carefully. Ask the human embassy about this.

>>846358
>Consult Zalia
I think the human embassy would be a better option for something like this.
>>
No. 846888 ID: 8cb228

Try tail-hole on pants. And ask which species are the closest matches for each of these, and whether there are populations in the region of your rough phenotype. This might help you shop later, and not everyone is as adventurous a xenophile as you; some might want to try the shallow end of the pool first. One of the other few humans in the area might appreciate the list, perhaps?
>>
No. 849574 ID: 65a774
File 151233029795.png - (96.88KB , 686x758 , 69.png )
849574

>The disgusting slimy exterior is hiding a disgusting, slimy interior.
Considering you can see the interior from here it’s not hard to see that it’s slimy.
>I think it wants to literally buy the clothes off your back!
You’re pretty sure it just want to rights to sell the model… at least you hope so.

>Take a look at the email it sent you and read over everything carefully.
It’s just the contact information to a “Unit [B1] GY653, ‘Biggy’.” Who you presume is this… thing?
>On the other hand, we could consult Zalia about it later. Clothing royalties could be a source of income for Vic.
You definitely need to talk to someone before you sign anything here.
>I think the human embassy would be a better option for something like this.
Hmm… Maybe the embassy would be better to deal with this?


>Try tail-hole on pants.
“Calculating. Here, patron might desire these.”

The android thing leads you to a large rack with different kind of pants, all of which have a hole on their backside. Luckily, there are many which have a means to shut the hole completely and you manage to find a few pairs which both looks like they don’t have a hole as well as feel nice wearing. After being led to some changing rooms you finally decide on a pair of pants that’s a dull, dark green…

“Color: Correct for most situations. Fit: like hand protection. Conclusion: ‘Nice pants’.”
>These are nice, yes…
“This unit receives pleasure from patron satisfaction. Advice, be careful bending over or hole might reveal itself. Go to next: Shirts?”

>The "too many arms" option is best for anything you're wearing on top.
“As with the pants, these have options to hide the holes almost completely. True question: what kind of shirt are you looking for? We have several kinds for you to choose from.”
“Choose from:”
“Simple color?”
“Sport theme / logo?”
“Game theme / logo?”
“Artistic?”
“Humor?”
>>
No. 849582 ID: 3ce125

>>849574
>hole might reveal itself
Uhhh, double check them to see if the fabric stretches or something to reveal a slit or whatever. You can get a sewing needle or something to keep it shut.

Get either a simple shirt or one with an artistic logo.
>>
No. 849609 ID: 33cbe7

Get the binary one (one, zero). Some concepts are universal. You can't be blamed for the typo, that's the shirt company's fault.
>>
No. 849629 ID: c88e6d

>>849574
I like Artistic.
>>
No. 849711 ID: 416762

Ask if they a Rouge 3: Demented Shadows shirt.
>>
No. 851804 ID: 65a774
File 151328744919.png - (71.93KB , 686x758 , 70.png )
851804

>Uhhh, double check them to see if the fabric stretches or something to reveal a slit or whatever.
There’s a hole for a tail back there sealed with what you can only describe as a Velcro strap without the… um… Velcro bit. You guess it might open up from the strain from you bending over to much?

>Ask if they a Rouge 3: Demented Shadows shirt.
“This unit apologizes. Patrons request cannot be fulfilled until shirt actually exists. Please come back after release of game later this star cycle.”
>I like Artistic.
“Patron made good choice. This unit would recommend this asymmetrical piece as well. Reason: Fitting with the rest of patron.”
>Get the binary one (one, zero). Some concepts are universal
“Unit unable to understand joke, but glad patron received pleasure from it.”
>Get a simple shirt.
“Simple = always decent.”

“Patron wish to buy: Four shirts and two pair of pants, correct?”
>Correct, I’ll take all of these.
“As with pants, patron could watch out for redundant holes in shirts revealing themselves when reaching for sky.”
>I’ll keep that in mind.
“Now, patron can come with this unit to pay?”

You pay a bit over a thousand credits for everything… which you guess isn’t that bad of a price?

“This unit thanks the patron for the purchase. This unit wishes to see patron again.”
>Thank you for helping me as well.
“Additionally: Have patron come to conclusion about this unit’s… deal yet?”
>Err… not yet.
“This unit advice to take initiative, or else patron will be passed by others.”
>I’ll… um… keep that in mind.

Leaving the store with your now clothes, you guess you’re ready for the date with Xi? Wait, was it even a date? Or are you just hanging out? …isn’t that kind of a date anyway? And should you bring something for her? Like flowers? Or chocolate? Do they even have chocolate here? …and are flowers even a common gift? You’re pretty sure that’s a flower shop of some kind over there…

Geez, you’re not sure about tuul culture at all, are you? Either way, you’ll need to make a decision soon, as you’re supposed to meet up with her in a short while.
>>
No. 851808 ID: c88e6d

>>851804
Get some snacks for her.
>>
No. 851828 ID: 4ba849

>>851804
Look it up on the portable device thing you got, pick up something with sexual overtones and when asked just say someone told you to get
>>
No. 851838 ID: 91ee5f

>>851804
Only bring gifts if you plan on dating her. And since she's already said that she's not interested in dating right now, you'd just end up spending money for no reason.

If you've got time, go back to your apartment to drop off your clothes so that you don't have to worry about carrying them with you while you're hanging out with Xi.
>>
No. 851901 ID: 9e82bd

>>851838
This.

You should get something for Qarka though. Maybe Xi can give you advice about what to get.
>>
No. 851913 ID: 91ee5f

>>851838
Also, call the Human Embassy and ask about that clothing contract you just got.
>>
No. 851924 ID: 33cbe7

Stick with that you know, which is human culture. Even if it turns out aliens are deathly allergic to chocolate, that's only a stumbling block for a Tuul.
Wait a minute, this isn't a 'date'. You don't need chocolate or flowers. Why don't you make a copy of some Earth media you brought with you and give that to her instead at the end of your hangout?
>>
No. 851930 ID: 33cbe7

>>851928
Again, that's only a stumbling block for a Tuul.
>>
No. 851931 ID: fe7355

>>851924
>Even if it turns out aliens are deathly allergic to chocolate, that's only a stumbling block for a Tuul.
We actually know for sure it'd make her at the least nauseous and sick since the serving bot back in the club told Vic that back in >>/questarch/779859. Something about different acid structures meaning Tuuls can't consume food and drink humans can and vice versa. That means no sharing foods from Earth with Xi, unfortunately.
>>
No. 851966 ID: 65a774
File 151336184743.png - (65.11KB , 686x758 , 71.png )
851966

>Look it up on the portable device thing you got.
Last time you tried to use the Archive you wound up with a splitting headache and hurting eyes… so you rather refrain from using it right now.
>If you've got time, go back to your apartment to drop off your clothes.
Seeing as she lives close to where your apartment is… consider it done.

>Call the Human Embassy and ask about that clothing contract you just got.
“We’ll need to get back to you on that. We need to do some research both with local laws as well as those on earth. Meanwhile, do not sign any contract or similar until you’ve got a decent legal aid to look it over. We will be in touch.”

>Even if it turns out aliens are deathly allergic to chocolate, that's only a stumbling block for a Tuul.
She’ll probably still be annoyed that you killed one of her drones… geez, it feel odd thinking about accidently killing her as if it wasn’t a big deal.
>Only bring gifts if you plan on dating her.
Well, you were hoping that she-
>And since she's already said that she's not interested in dating right now, you'd just end up spending money for no reason.
…right. No gifts of that sort, then.
>You should get something for Qarka though. Maybe Xi can give you advice about what to get.
Is it really prudent to ask one girl how to woo another like that? Especially if you’re kind of trying to woo her as well? Either way, you’ll try to get Qarka something later.

>Why don't you make a copy of some Earth media you brought with you and give that to her instead at the end of your hangout?
Hmm… she would probably like getting a human game, wouldn’t she? But what kind? All the games you brought are primarily single player one, obviously, but some of them do have co-op functions. As for genre… you have everything from old-school platformers to shooters to strategy games to fighters to all kinds of sims games (City, person and dating included).

…what kind of game would she prefer? You two played a platformer last time you were there, didn’t you? Does she prefer those maybe? Hmm…
>>
No. 851970 ID: 33cbe7

I'm sure her tastes have a wider range than that. How about that combination FPS/tower defense/slice of life simulator, Animal Sanctum?
>>
No. 852006 ID: 9f98ab

>>851966
That one you played was a platform right, bring her cave story of shovel knight or maybe classic 2 player mario
>>
No. 852007 ID: 3ce125

>>851966
Bring a 2-player platformer with some creative mechanic. Or something really classic and popular on earth.
>>
No. 852010 ID: 9e82bd

>>851966
Bring Portal 2.

>Especially if you’re kind of trying to woo her as well
You said yourself, trying to date multiple girls in the long term probably won't work out well. What you should do is help Xi woo a guy, and she helps you woo a girl, and then you can have a foursome. That's how it works, right?
>>
No. 852014 ID: c88e6d

>>851966
Set up two or three: Platformer, racer and competetive shooter.
>>
No. 852041 ID: 91ee5f

Why are you bringing a game?

I thought she was going to take you to the arcade?
>>
No. 852167 ID: 65a774
File 151344314683.png - (136.77KB , 686x758 , 72.png )
852167

>Why are you bringing a game?
Because you wanted to bring her a gift… as a friend… so giving her a part of your culture seems like the right thing to do, yes? She is after all sharing her culture with you, isn’t she?
>I thought she was going to take you to the arcade?
You’re not planning on playing that game today… besides, it was some kind of virtual world arcade thing, so… you’re not sure what to expect, actually, but you’re pretty sure it won’t be normal games.

>How about that combination FPS/tower defense/slice of life simulator, Animal Sanctum?
Let’s find something that’s good at one thing and not something that’s mediocre at four things, alright?
>Bring a 2-player platformer with some creative mechanic. Or something really classic and popular on earth.
Hmm… you think you’ll know just the game, actually… it’s an old classic platformer that got a good 2-player mode with it… and some unique mechanics too. Either way, you’ve spent enough time here already, it is time to go out and meet your destiny… again… hopefully.


As you reach her apartment you hesitate. You stand outside her door for several minutes trying to find the courage to press the doorbell… but it isn’t until you hear someone else enter the apartment complex you finally find it. Good thing too, as you were almost considering leaving as your courage faltered completely. In fact, you almost consider running away again as you wait a long while for the door to open, but just as you’re about to turn around it finally opens to reveal… a very… um… old looking Tuul? Or is she hurt? She looks like… she was run over?

“Why hello there young man. You must be the gentleman alien my granddaughter is dating. Come in, come in!”
>Err… hel-
“I’m little Xi’ankh grandmother, you see. She has told me all about you! …though she made it sound like you’re a bit bigger than you look, hmm?”
>I… am?
“Now, you better not hurt my little pudding or you’ll be sorry! I don’t know what I’ll do but I’ll do it!”
>Um…
“So you better take care of her, or else! OH! And you put a bun in that oven because I want to hear the skittering of baby drones before I leave, you hear!”
>But-
“I WANT GRANDKIDS! YE HEAR!”
>Err… okay…?
>>
No. 852168 ID: 33cbe7

>You must be the gentleman alien my granddaughter is dating.
You already have grandkids - Xi! Old people, what can I say.
>>
No. 852172 ID: 3208bc

Kaktus if this quest ends with us not going with Xi and this old tuul doesn't take some form of vengeance on us I will be sorely disappointed
>>
No. 852174 ID: 4854ef

Don't you mean great grandkids..? Also not sure if we are that compatible.

Hello though! We are her good friend.
>>
No. 852177 ID: 9e82bd

>>852167
"Is this Xi pranking me?"
>>
No. 852183 ID: 91ee5f

>>852167
>You must be the gentleman alien my granddaughter is dating.
"But we're not dating! We're just friends! She even told me that she didn't want to date anyone right now!"

>“I WANT GRANDKIDS! YE HEAR!”
"But isn't Xi your grandchild? You've already got one!"
>>
No. 852186 ID: 3ce125

>>852167
I feel like this is Xi's sister using a damaged drone to prank you.
>>
No. 852192 ID: daa216

Well they only stated they wanted grand kids. Not that we had to put a ring on it...sooooooo
>>
No. 852208 ID: 65a774
File 151346370454.png - (158.70KB , 686x758 , 73.png )
852208

>You already have grandkids – You got Xi!
“EH!? Oh right, sh- I mean, I meant great grandkids!”
>Also not sure if we are that compatible.
“Why, then you’ll just have to *Snrk* try harder, yah whippersnapper! Geez, larva today… always giving up after one lo-heh*cough*… um…”

>Hello though! We are her good friend.
“A good friend, eh? Didn’t you two just meet? And aren’t ya going on a date soon, eh?”
>But we're not dating! We're just friends! She even told me that she didn't want to date anyone right now!
“I to- she told ya what!? Poppycock! I’m sure she’s just fumbling her words! You larva today with your *Snrk* pump up kicks and radical speech…”

>Wait… Is this Xi pranking me? You’re pranking me, aren’t you?
“What!? Are you telling me little old me looks like my granddaughter!? For shame!”
>…don’t you guys go through several drones a year? I don’t think drone age have anything to do with your real age, really…
“I… um… you see, young man, we are… we are actually-”
>And you kind of gave yourself away when you misspoke.
“…*Snrk* Okay, fine, you got me. Hehe… it’s me, Xi.”
>Also you don’t look old so much as you’ve been hit by a truck or something?
“Oh? Did I overdo it? I mean, I guess ripping of the antenna was a bit much… but I did lose the arm the normal way. Of course, I still got you, didn’t I?”
>I admit, you did have me fooled for a moment there.
“Awesome…”

>So… you usually try to fool people with an old drone?
“Eh? Oh… this… not really. You’re like super early so you caught me dealing with this old drone and I kind of just… rolled with it?”
>Early? Didn’t you say ten? I’m only about ten minutes early then…
“I said eleven… at least, I think I did? Either way, didn’t really want you to see me like this so… um… this thing kind of lost its arm yesterday so I have to put it down and… well… been trying to come up with something interesting. Oh, hey, maybe you know a cool way to kill me off, eh?”
>Um…
“OH WAIT SHIT I DIDN’T- Fuck, that must have sounded super morbid for you and… shit… I mean… um… I was just kind of thinking of you as another Tuul so I didn’t really think through what I was saying and I didn’t actually mean to ask you to kill me and fuck I did it again I did- ahaha… hah… err… hah?”
>>
No. 852209 ID: 3ce125

>>852208
Tell her it's fine but you think you'll decline. It's hard for you to avoid thinking of her drones as people.
>>
No. 852210 ID: 33cbe7

What is "the normal way"?
We'll play along. Have you ever gone bungee jumping without the bungee?
>>
No. 852214 ID: daa216

Suggest having sex in an airlock and then you shooting the drone out of said airlock.
>>
No. 852216 ID: e079ab

>>852208
>a cool way to kill me off
Well, the coolest deaths always involve explosions, but I don't see how we could blow you up without getting in trouble.
You could throw it off a building and try to pull some sick mid-air stunts before you hit the ground.
We could build a Rube Goldberg machine to drop something heavy on it.
>>
No. 852217 ID: 9e82bd

>>852208
Sky diving without a parachute?

I dunno, how do you normally do it?
>>
No. 852244 ID: 28e621

>>852208
Meh, more like culture shock, I can easily accept just not used to it. How about you try hanging, (since that's our go too method)