[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 799612)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 149386622121.jpg - (390.43KB , 640x720 , BlindDateThread3Title.jpg )
799612 No. 799612 ID: e136ae

Please note: Nem's not judging your skills, she's just worried about you.

Thread 1: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/778045.html
Thread 2: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/798380.html

NEW RULES:

1. The "Easy" type is replaced with Monster type.

MONSTER types are trying to avoid human detection. They have their own appetites and weaknesses. Some are potentially dangerous while others are generally benign.

2. New ReRolls!

ReRoll can now be applied to Johnny, a potential date, or a skill check. You get 4 re-rolls, use them wisely. When used during the date, time is reversed one step to the alternative outcome, if there is one.

Two ReRolls can be used at once to force an outcome.

Johnny can now be Straight/Gay/Lesbian/Futa/Bi with matching dates.

And here's your hostess, Nemaaaaaaaaaaain MOoooooooorigaaaaaaaaaan!

Nem: Thank-you once again, nameless narrator and welcome back to TGChan's Blind Date! It's a new date, a new Johnny, and some new rules so let's make tonight something to remember!

Johnny being generated....
Expand all images
>>
No. 799613 ID: e136ae
File 149386662453.jpg - (294.24KB , 640x720 , ContestantChoice2.jpg )
799613

Nem: This Johnny is a cool cat hailing from RML questline. He's super-skillful empath but unlucky in love -- maybe we can change that?

TGChan, you have 4 re-rolls remaining: is THIS YOUR JOHNNY?
>>
No. 799615 ID: 3abd97

Rerolls for characters and for playing the game come from the same pool? Eeeeeeeh.

>>799613
Reroll.
>>
No. 799617 ID: e136ae

>>799615
Yes. Re-rolls are to be used very sparingly, that's the point.

Also I should note that like Blind Date 2, this can get NSFW.
>>
No. 799618 ID: 70983e

>>799613
Reroll.
>>
No. 799619 ID: 35acf0

Make the hair bigger and keep him.
>>
No. 799620 ID: 1f8505

>>799613

Hmmm, let's re-roll at least once.
>>
No. 799622 ID: e136ae
File 149386889189.jpg - (292.71KB , 640x720 , ContestantChoice2b.jpg )
799622

Nem: This Johnny comes from APPLES -- hee hee, a Johnny Apple -- and is skilled and tough with the LOVER special trait. That means you can incapacitate a lady with a successful skill roll doing... coitus.

Nem blushes.
>>
No. 799624 ID: 35acf0

>>799622
Apple puns are go. Keep it.
>>
No. 799625 ID: 3abd97

>>799622
The actual Johnny Bravo face is kinda silly, but those are pretty great stats.
>>
No. 799626 ID: e136ae

>>799625
It is but Apples does a lot of humans, except he uses rounded lines.
>>
No. 799627 ID: 1f8505

>>799622

Excellent stats. He's a keeper!
>>
No. 799628 ID: e136ae
File 149387017591.jpg - (277.25KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2a.jpg )
799628

You have 3 re-rolls remaining.
You may ask to re-roll a lady at any time until you choose a date.
If a lady is re-rolled, her TYPE can be optionally also re-rolled -- meaning you can turn a regular lady into an ASSASSIN, but you can also turn an ASSASSIN into a lady who won't be trying to kill you from the start.

Nem: And here's your first lady! She's a pharmacist who likes history, fine dining and cooking, and she really hates unfathomable horrors and people named after playing cards! She's got a girlish figure but is flat as a board, please welcome JADE!
>>
No. 799629 ID: e136ae
File 149387060638.jpg - (274.38KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2b.jpg )
799629

Nem: Our second lady hails from the Japan within one of Idiom Alpha's worlds. She works in 'synergizing and modernizing the worlds of water and agriculture' or 'water treatment'. She loves nerds, comics, video games and hats, please welcome KARLA!
>>
No. 799630 ID: e136ae
File 149387080887.jpg - (286.85KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2c.jpg )
799630

Nem: Our third lady hails from Anon44's "The Witch Who Lost Her Panties". She's a witch that uses panty-based magic with interests in spirituality, cooking and business. Please welcome SAMANTHA!
>>
No. 799631 ID: e136ae

If you'd like to re-roll the ladies, please indicate:

1. Which lady to re-roll. You may re-roll 1, 2 or all 3 ladies for the price of one re-roll.
2. If you want to re-roll their TYPE as well as their characteristics. Note that there is no restriction on type re-roll and you could possibly wind up with additional assassins... or none at all.
>>
No. 799632 ID: 090f65

Can you tell us how many assassins there are now and after two rolls, so that we can use statistics and logic to determine which lady is likely to be an assassin and stuff?

Also, lock in the witch, she's hawt.
>>
No. 799634 ID: e136ae

>>799632
No; if you choose to re-roll their type, that type remains a mystery.
>>
No. 799635 ID: b48315

Keep all three. Rerolling ourself was fine, but let's meet the dates fate has set up for us.
>>
No. 799636 ID: ca661e

Reroll KARLA, just characteristics.
>>
No. 799637 ID: e136ae

>>799636
As the number of re-rolls you have available is limited I'll wait for a 2 vote lead before doing so.
>>
No. 799639 ID: 70983e

Reroll 2 ladies, keep the types. Any 2.
>>
No. 799640 ID: e136ae

>Also, lock in the witch, she's hawt.
>Reroll KARLA, just characteristics.
>Reroll 2 ladies, keep the types. Any 2.

Compromise: Re-roll everyone but Samantha, retaining types?
>>
No. 799641 ID: 70983e

>>799640
Sure why not.
>>
No. 799642 ID: 6dc8e5

Why are we rerolling ladies right now? What kind of tinder snap judgements are you basing this on? you don't even have a photo.
>>
No. 799643 ID: e136ae

>>799642
I'm guessing the Quest Author of their origin? Or they're not pleased with the interests/occupations. Not everyone can be a ninja or a witch.
>>
No. 799644 ID: e136ae
File 149387717757.jpg - (283.38KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2d.jpg )
799644

Nem: Our new girl hails from Clockwork Seal/Huckebein's world where she's a 'professional treasure hunter'. She likes history, soaps, and fine dining -- please welcome PAULA!

You may choose between PAULA and JADE as they are the same TYPE, but only the lady you choose will move on to the Q&A round.
>>
No. 799645 ID: e136ae
File 149387757981.jpg - (285.47KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2e.jpg )
799645

Nem: Our second substitution comes from Sportsdrink's Adventures in Witch Hunting. She's a commercial artist who loves animals, art and business -- please welcome TEELA!

Just with Jade/Paula, you can choose either Karla or Teela for the Q&A round, but not both, as they are the same type.
>>
No. 799646 ID: e136ae
File 149387789062.jpg - (313.81KB , 640x720 , DateChoice2ReRollChoice.jpg )
799646

Nem: Please make your REROLL choices now! Choose between bunnygirl Jade or batgirl Paula, and between Karla or Teela.

Remember, both Jade & Paula are of the same type and Karla & Teela are of the same type.

You can choosing 2 from the same pairing, but you'll get two of one type and none of the other. This could be safer or considerably more dangerous. Choose wisely!
>>
No. 799649 ID: c31aac

>>799644
Paula 4 sure, if only so we can make NPR jokes at her
>>
No. 799655 ID: 094652

REPLACE BOTH GIRLS.
>>
No. 799676 ID: 6dc8e5

>This could be safer or considerably more dangerous.
I know you like to tease us with the risks and insider knowledge Nem, but from our perspective with zero information, the probability for each and every single girl wanting to murder us is 1 in 3, no matter how many trades and swaps we make.

Saving rerolls for the date itself on the other hand, can take a known bad outcome and reverse it. Stop using them up already, people.
>>
No. 799685 ID: e136ae
File 149392150516.jpg - (298.13KB , 640x720 , BD3QA.jpg )
799685

>>799655
Nem: OK then, let's move right along. Ask your potential dates a little about themselves!

Just a reminder:
You
Name: Johnny
From: Apples
Skill: 12
Luck: 8
Stamina: 23
Trait: Lover (successful romantic skill rolls can incapacitate your lover)
Interests: Soaps, Classic Cartoons, Sex.

The Ladies

Paula
Origin: ClockworkSeal
Occupation: Treasure Hunter
Interests: Soaps, History and Fine Dining

Teela
Origin: Sportsdrink
Interest: Animals, Art, Business
Occupation: Commercial Artist

Samantha
Origin: Anon44
Interests: Spirituality, Food/Cooking, Business
>>
No. 799687 ID: 595d54

What's your ideal pet and why is it that particular type of dog?
>>
No. 799688 ID: e136ae
File 149392228067.jpg - (105.47KB , 640x720 , NemCom.jpg )
799688

There is a beep from your smart phone.

Nem has sent you a message:
"Look, I know you guys are really cheesed at what happened during the last date. I'm on your side, so I'm going to try to do a bit of snooping and hacking in the show's files. I mean, I know this is a fictional cross-over kinda world but even half-baked ideas have to have SOME sort of paper trail or it all falls apart, right? I can't hack it TOO hard or the whole place will collapse into the VOID -- wiping out all the Johnnys at once.

What I can do is try to verify some of the answers and information, or try to get more information on the answers you're given. It'll take time but it should help you on your date regardless. The type of the date will be the most tightly guarded secret -- if you start me working on that, I probably won't be able to dig up the answers until it's too late. Not that I won't try if I get a suspicion, but ... don't count on that info, OK? I'm afraid I don't have enough time to help you doing Q&A, but take note of their answers and I might be able to check to see if they lied about anything."
>>
No. 799689 ID: e136ae
File 149392256756.jpg - (139.39KB , 640x720 , BD3Q1.jpg )
799689

>>799687
>What's your ideal pet and why is it that particular type of dog?

Paula, in a sad voice: I... don't really have time for pets anymore.

Teela: Pff... I dunno, beagle?

Samantha: CAT. YOU MEAN CAT, DON'T YOU? You DID see the pointy hat, right? I mean if I had to have a dog it'd have to be a WOLF wouldn't it?
>>
No. 799697 ID: 094652

What was the last ass you kicked, and how did you do it?
>>
No. 799698 ID: 094652

>>799689
Also, I think Teela's lying. Doesn't her profile say she likes animals? Why isn't she putting more thought into this question about pet dogs?
>>
No. 799699 ID: e136ae
File 149392606945.jpg - (165.32KB , 640x720 , DateQA3b.jpg )
799699

>>799697

Paula: The last scrap I was in didn't go too well for me. But you should see what the other guy looks like!

Teela: Oddly enough I don't get into scraps. Probably because I'm civilized.

Samantha: Some ninja thought it'd be funny to steal my panties. She doesn't think it's funny any more.
>>
No. 799715 ID: 3abd97

>>799688
Totally not cheesed, but feel free to have fun and cheat and/or help as much as you want. (You're going to end up calling us with a warning just in time to yell "Noooooo!" as we're murdered).

>>799699
What's your guilty pleasure?

>>799698
Maybe she's more interested in wild animals, or the science and study of animals, rather than pets. Maybe she doesn't like the whole idea of enforced breed standards. Or maybe she just has a hard time picking favorites.
>>
No. 799719 ID: e136ae
File 149393398886.jpg - (166.95KB , 640x720 , DateQA3c.jpg )
799719

>>799715
>What's your guilty pleasure?

Paula: I guess I don't waste time on what's a 'guilty' pleasure. I like booze, I mean... but who doesn't, and I don't feel guilty about it.

Teela: BONDAGE. No wait! It's.... ummm... actually let's stick with bondage.

There is an awkward pause and Nem's face flushes and she turns away.

Teela: You too, huh Nem?

Nem's face goes crimson.

Teela, making finger guns: Yeaaaaaaaaaaah you know where it's at.

Samantha: I have panty-based magic. I'd say that'd be my guilty pleasure if it weren't for the fact that it's business. Let's just say warm drinks.
>>
No. 799721 ID: e136ae
File 149393423763.jpg - (106.19KB , 640x720 , NemCom2.jpg )
799721

>>799715
>Totally not cheesed, but feel free to have fun and cheat and/or help as much as you want. (You're going to end up calling us with a warning just in time to yell "Noooooo!" as we're murdered).

Nem: Should I yell "Snake? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!!!" I could call you "Snake" if you want when I pop up.
>>
No. 799732 ID: b0cc39

>>799721
Yes and make sure you get the codex frequency 142.70
>>
No. 799736 ID: e136ae
File 149394340055.jpg - (324.99KB , 640x720 , Date3Choose.jpg )
799736

Nem: Do you have any more questions or are you ready to choose?
>>
No. 799748 ID: 3abd97

>>799736
How do you feel about sportsball?
>>
No. 799753 ID: fa8f9d

>>799736
I feel like we haven't learned our lesson, I'm going witch.
>>
No. 799765 ID: e136ae
File 149395474383.jpg - (179.64KB , 640x720 , DateQA3_Nobodycaresboutsportsball.jpg )
799765

>>799748
>How do you feel about sportsball?

Paula: Ummm... I don't really care?

Teela: I have a friend who likes sports, but not sportsball. I don't care about either, sorry.

Samantha: Sorry, no interest in sportsball.
>>
No. 799767 ID: 987bda

>>799765
Are you evil?
It's cool if you are, but we value honesty.
>>
No. 799770 ID: 3abd97

>>799765
Why do you think we should pick you?
>>
No. 799774 ID: e136ae
File 149395683570.jpg - (187.16KB , 640x720 , DateQA3GoodOrEvil.jpg )
799774

>>799767
Paula: Nope! I might have been a little lazy from time to time but never evil!

Teela: Not at all. In fact, I'm doing a big favour for a great friend, so I think that makes me a real good person!

Samantha: You're asking if I'm a good or wicked witch? Really? Next you'll ask if I have green skin -- I don't, by the way. Nor do I melt in water.
>>
No. 799775 ID: e136ae
File 149395729157.jpg - (168.60KB , 640x720 , DateQA3WhyPickMe.jpg )
799775

>>799770
>Why do you think we should pick you?

Paula: If you value honesty? Well... frankly, I'm horny and it won't take much for you to make me drop my panties if you're as cute as I've heard.

Teela: I have a cute, open-minded roomie.

Samantha: I can show you the secrets of the arcane world. How can anything carnal compare to that? Oh... fine. Also I have a collection of mystic panties.
>>
No. 799777 ID: 595d54

Yeah, Teela's definitely not it. Samantha seems more interesting than Paula, I assume that if all we wanted was sex we could just go to a brothel.

I'm voting for Samantha.
>>
No. 799779 ID: 6dc8e5

Describe your dream vacation.
>>
No. 799783 ID: e136ae
File 149396069845.jpg - (177.94KB , 640x720 , DateQA3Vacation.jpg )
799783

>>799779
Paula: My dream vacation? God, I'd love to visit the Loch one more time. Just... just once more. I know it will never happen though.

Teela: I'd love to see the tomb of Michelangelo in the Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence.

Samantha: Italy's my choice too but for the food as well as the culture.
>>
No. 799787 ID: 987bda

>>799774
What are your goals? Both in life in general, and at this point in it?

Pretty sure Teela's the assassin.
If we're going to verify anything, if they're evil is a good choice for that.
Samantha evaded the question. Given the mechanics of TWWLHP her vast collection of panties means she's extremely dangerous - and not because of her arsenal itself.

Lets take Paula on a date to the Loch.
>>
No. 799788 ID: e136ae
File 149396451637.jpg - (176.19KB , 640x720 , DateQA3Goals.jpg )
799788

>>799787
>What are your goals? Both in life in general, and at this point in it?

Paula: Well...recently they've changed. So I've adapted. At one point, I just wanted to take it easy, have adventure when it presented itself, maybe strike it rich and retire early. Now... well my goals are just different now.

Teela: Actually I'd love more adventure in my life.

Paula: Careful what you wish for.

Teela: The problem is, I don't want to adventure alone. I wish I could get my bestie/roomie to go with me, but she's so bloody shy. So my short-term goal is to get my bestie out of her shell so I can realize my long term goal of adventure!

Samantha: Short term, magical artifacts. Long term, secrets of the universe. But I need the short term goals to reach the long. Y'know, standard witch stuff.
>>
No. 799795 ID: 8111b6

What're your thoughts of families?
>>
No. 799813 ID: 094652

Is there any type of upper-half-humanoid, lower-half-non-humanoid species that you have a deep, unexplainable fetish for? Or explainable?
>>
No. 799826 ID: 8cb228

What would your ideal 'traditional' date be? How about your ideal 'exotic' date? Interpret the questions however you wish!
>>
No. 799877 ID: e136ae
File 149401413769.jpg - (164.50KB , 640x720 , DateQA3Family.jpg )
799877

>>799795
What're your thoughts of families?

Paula: I've come to realize how incredibly important they are and my deep regret I've none of my own.

Teela: Honestly, I'm a bit young to be thinking in that direction. I mean, fam's important but right now fam is also like, my roomie and I.

Samantha: I really haven't had time for family lately. I have a live-in ghost, does that count?

>>799813
>Is there any type of upper-half-humanoid, lower-half-non-humanoid species that you have a deep, unexplainable fetish for? Or explainable?

All Three: ... what?
>>
No. 799879 ID: 2a7417

You know, like centaurs, or nagas.
>>
No. 799883 ID: 3abd97

Favorite thing to do as a kid?
>>
No. 799924 ID: e136ae
File 149404341154.jpg - (183.81KB , 640x720 , DateQA3Dates.jpg )
799924

>>799826
>What would your ideal 'traditional' date be? How about your ideal 'exotic' date? Interpret the questions however you wish!

Paula: Well, my old traditional dates were down at the local pub or a fish n' chip shop. I guess an 'exotic' one would be around the Loch.

Teela: I haven't had time to date much. Personally, I like just sitting in, getting some popcorn, watching some old cartoons. Especially trippy ones from the 60's. But y'know, the old cartoons before political correctness or Disney back when they weren't constantly screwing with copyright laws. But for an exotic date -- have you ever had a treetop picnic? It's something else. Little awkward if you drop a dish though.

Samantha: I have a usual little hangout at a pub called "The Third Life". It's full of cosplay nerds so nobody suspects me of being an actual witch. If I want to get exotic... well there's a place called "The Den". It's a hangout of Unseelie Fae types. It's got that air of danger that makes dining exciting.

Teela: Oh yeah, I know that place. Little touristy, don't you think?

Samantha: ... what?

Teela: Unseelie type fae go there to pick up non-fae for flings. They've got a lot of unspoken rules. Really, you're probably safer there than at a normal fae gathering, there's a lot less politics.

Samantha: Well THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME.

Teela giggles: Sorry.


>You know, like centaurs, or nagas.
They know. They just think it's a really weird question with no relevance.

>Favorite thing to do as a kid?

Paula: I liked exploring. Being a batgirl gives you an edge for stuff like that. I didn't explore as many caves as you think, I kinda got into the abandonporn scene -- checking out and photographing abandoned places.

Teela: Watching cartoons. Old habits die hard.

Samantha: Cooking, actually. There's still a lot in common with modern spellcrafting using reagents and cooking. Just... don't lick the spoon afterwards. Usually not a good idea.
>>
No. 799929 ID: eb29fa

Okay, what about the most frustrating thing you usually encounter on a weekly basis? As in, not THE most stressful thing you've ever encountered, but something during your daily / weekend routine, most likely something at work but possibly a part of your home life you would like someone else to do.
>>
No. 799967 ID: e136ae
File 149408910655.jpg - (154.10KB , 640x720 , DateQA3Annoying.jpg )
799967

>Okay, what about the most frustrating thing you usually encounter on a weekly basis? As in, not THE most stressful thing you've ever encountered, but something during your daily / weekend routine, most likely something at work but possibly a part of your home life you would like someone else to do.

Paula: I don't let stuff like that get to me anymore. I don't have time for it.

Teela: Really, the fact that Dami -- that's my roomie/bestie -- is so shy she won't go out for anything. Great person, but she's like a tree. If she didn't have to go in for work I think she'd grow roots.

Samantha: Believe it or not, ninja. I'm serious.
>>
No. 799968 ID: e136ae

Nem: OK, so we're starting to run out of time. Are you ready to choose a date or do you still need to ask a few more questions?
>>
No. 800045 ID: 987bda

>>799967
Paula. Lets take her to the Loch.
>>
No. 800049 ID: 1f8505

>>799967

Let's go out with Samantha.
>>
No. 800062 ID: 3abd97

>>799967
Teela
>>
No. 800078 ID: 595d54

>>799968
Paula.
>>
No. 800101 ID: 6dc8e5

I am down for bat girl.
>>
No. 800189 ID: b70f29

Going with Samantha cause I don't trust teelas indifference towards animals
>>
No. 800284 ID: e136ae
File 149418572655.jpg - (139.09KB , 640x720 , Paula.jpg )
800284

Paula has won!

As requested, you will take Paula for a date in the Loch Ness area.

Please choose a restaurant:
1. THE TABLE - European, British, Scottish cuisine.
2. OSTERIA - Italian
3. AIZLE - European, British, Scottish cuisine.
4. Picnic by the Loch itself - Fine wine and high quality picnic foods.

Will you arrive:
A. Early
B. On Time
C. Fashionably Late

NEW! Pick THREE items to take besides your Smart Phone:
Massage oil
Sex lube
Condoms
A dozen roses
Ladies' Silver brooch (gift)
Weaponized Pimp Cane
Gold chains (can be worn or given as gift)
Chocolate
Nemain's Own Mineralized Bottled Water
>>
No. 800296 ID: e136ae

AUTHOR NOTE: I had someone ask about the difference in restaurants in IRC.

They're all real restaurants. I grabbed them from Trip Advisor.

The Table is a fancy place owned by 2 chef brothers, with very limited seating. There is a menu.

The same goes for Osteria, except the cuisine focus is Italian.

Aizle is different in that there is no menu and you are given a five course taster's dinner. Again, a small cozy place for couples.

All three restaurants will require you to dress up. It might be booked and paid for by The Show but you'll still need to look appropriate. The Picnic is the only casual option.


>>
No. 800297 ID: 987bda

>>800284
4
A (Sit around and soak in the environment so you have things you can say about it - this area is special to her)

Condoms, broach, massage oil.
>>
No. 800301 ID: 3abd97

>>800284
4B

Condoms
Chocolate
Nemain's Own Mineralized Bottled Water
>>
No. 800384 ID: e136ae
File 149421464668.jpg - (70.16KB , 640x720 , BD3Early1.jpg )
800384

You have decided to go on a PICNIC and bring CONDOMS.

You still need to decide when you're going to arrive, and to pick 2 more items.
>>
No. 800401 ID: 094652

Massage oil and whatever
Go to the Italian place, order their specialty pizza
>>
No. 800568 ID: fa8f9d

>>800384
water and chocolate
>>
No. 800578 ID: 3abd97

Chocolate and water.

(Why are we bringing water to a lake? Because!)
>>
No. 800583 ID: 987bda

>>800384
Massage oil and Brooch
>>
No. 800611 ID: e136ae
File 149429738296.jpg - (154.59KB , 640x720 , BD3Loch1.jpg )
800611

You decide to bring CHOCOLATE, NEMAIN'S OWN MINERAL WATER and the CONDOMS. Being unable to decide between early or on time, you plan to arrive just slightly early.

The trip from your Scotland hotel to the Loch is uneventful, and the Show's cab drops you off a short hike from the picnic spot, which is by the ruins of an old castle. You arrive shortly before 4PM, and thankfully the weather is warm and clear -- quite an accomplishment considering where you are.

Paula must have arrived earlier. She is sitting, gazing wistfully out onto Loch Ness as you arrive up the hillside. You're still quite a distance away but she's already turned to observe your approach. As you get closer, she gives you a somewhat sad smile.

Paula: Hey Johnny.

Paula's voice is a hundred miles away and there's a distinct heaviness to it despite its girlish tone. The Show has promised you a unique experience, and while you've never dated a bat girl before you also have to admit you've never had a date greet you in such a resigned way. Usually your reputation as a lover precedes you; you've been greeted with skepticism, lustful enthusiasm, even feigned disinterest. Paula just seems... out of place for a date like this.

Despite the warm air, sunshine and beautiful scenery you feel that there's something odd about the atmosphere here.

Just in case, you check the Loch for signs of a monster. You are somewhat disappointed to see nothing of note.

You show Paula the picnic basket and smile. She smiles back, but not with her eyes. She's trying to look happy but you can tell something is wrong.

What do you do?

1. Be direct; as Paula what's wrong.
2. Ask if she's hungry and offer to set up the picnic.
3. Offer her some chocolates. They're expensive, but maybe it will help her mood.
4. Offer her some wine. It's expensive, but you have 2 bottles so it's not like you wouldn't have any for the picnic and it could get her talking. (Both are red)
5. Strike up casual conversation before asking her what's wrong.
>>
No. 800614 ID: fa8f9d

1. Be direct; as Paula what's wrong.
Are you dying? Are you getting wistful because you're at a place you thought you'd never get to see again before you passed on?
>>
No. 800618 ID: 987bda

>>800611
1, 2
>>
No. 800627 ID: 6dc8e5

"You clearly have some history here, and I wanted to give you that chance to come back you wanted, but you don't seem happy to be here. Painful memories?"
>>
No. 800679 ID: 8d4593

Plop down next to her, give her a smile.
1
You seem miserable right now. What's up?
If she deflects, then let her deflect and move on to normal conversation.
>>
No. 800704 ID: e136ae
File 149436285518.jpg - (105.20KB , 640x720 , BD3Loch2.jpg )
800704

>Are you dying? Are you getting wistful because you're at a place you thought you'd never get to see again before you passed on?

Paula: Kinda direct, aren't you? Actually, yeah I am. I've got until sunrise tomorrow.

She looks back out onto the Loch again.

Paula: I probably shoulda told you 'bout that during Q&A, huh? I hope you weren't interested in a long-term relationship. I just wanted to have a nice, last night out. I hope you don't find this too forward, but did you wanna fuck? I've heard you've got quite a reputation.
>>
No. 800718 ID: d05e48

Well admittedly yes, always, but delaying gratification to improve the situation is what separates us from beasts. What's wrong? Wouldn't want you to dwell on something that can't be changed, but you seem to be already. Is there nothing that can be done?
>>
No. 800743 ID: e136ae
File 149437034289.jpg - (108.97KB , 640x720 , BD3Loch2b.jpg )
800743

>Well admittedly yes, always, but delaying gratification to improve the situation is what separates us from beasts. What's wrong? Wouldn't want you to dwell on something that can't be changed, but you seem to be already. Is there nothing that can be done?

Paula sighs.

Paula: If it's all the same to you, I'd rather skip directly to the gratification part first. No condom, please. Actually I rather insist on no condom.
>>
No. 800746 ID: fa8f9d

>>800743
Cmon I've got some nice chocolates and some even better wine. Are you sure you don't wanna relax and take in the mood before we go any further?
>>
No. 800760 ID: 987bda

>>800704
Yea, we can do that, but food and wine first. It's so much better when you're content and relaxed.

NEEEEM! You're a grim reaper! What's killing her, and why would you set us up on an expiration date?
Is she going to drop dead in medias res? Is your job giving you new, disturbing fetishes?
>>
No. 800770 ID: e136ae
File 149437753145.jpg - (86.59KB , 640x720 , BD3NemCom2.jpg )
800770

>>800760
>NEEEEM! You're a grim reaper! What's killing her, and why would you set us up on an expiration date?
Is she going to drop dead in medias res? Is your job giving you new, disturbing fetishes?

Nem: I handle taking care of immortals, Paula's mortal. I don't even get access to the lady's full profiles. I can do some digging, but it's going to take me some time. Why not just ask her? I mean, if she's going to die but doesn't show signs of being sick, I'm gonna guess she's cursed. I can say that there's *something* to the whole "No condom" request of hers. I mean, condoms don't mean anything to sex-hacking types -- they usually use the distraction of sex to make you drop your defences. But if she was doomed and nothing she could do about it you'd think she'd do something other than spend her last day on a blind date. So clearly, there is something she can do about it but her options must be either limited or grim.

Honestly, I'm guessing it has to have SOMETHING to do with semen. You brought my mineral water; try getting her to drink some. It's actually harmful to pure fae and other immortal, supernatural creatures, but it's good for mortals. You'll know if there's something up if she refuses to drink it. You'll going to want to have something to wash it down with by the way; just because it's good for you doesn't mean it tastes all that nice.


What do you do?

PART ONE: Nem's Research. You can only choose ONE.
1. Ask Nem to dig up information on Paula's history. This will take awhile.
2. Ask Nem to dig up information on Death Curses. This will take awhile.
3. Ask Nem to dig up information on Loch Ness. This won't take very long.
4. Ask Nem to dig up information on supernatural uses for semen. This won't take very long.

PART TWO: Your action. You can alter orders/do multiple.
A. Get Paula to drink some mineral water.
B. Promise to fuck if Paula tells you about why she's going to die first.
C. Just fuck Paula, ask her about it afterwards.
D. Ask Paula about any kinks she might have, then B.
E. Get Paula to tell you what's wrong over a bottle of wine. The alcohol might loosen her up.
>>
No. 800782 ID: 987bda

>>800770
We can only research ONE?
Nem, can you split your research? Dig into her until you find out if she has a death curse and what kind, then that specific curse? If she doesn't have a death curse, then it'd be more digging into her.
(Sacrificing general detail on both in exchange for specific details)

"No offense, but I'm definitely not going to go bareback without knowing what's killing you, and I don't think that's unreasonable."

A, then E.
>>
No. 800787 ID: 3abd97

3.

Offer A. While how about a drink first? Seems a shame to waste it.
>>
No. 800790 ID: ca661e

>>800770
E
>>
No. 800811 ID: e136ae
File 149438917917.jpg - (112.32KB , 640x720 , BD3MineralWater.jpg )
800811

>We can only research ONE?
>Nem, can you split your research? Dig into her until you find out if she has a death curse and what kind, then that specific curse? If she doesn't have a death curse, then it'd be more digging into her.

Nem: This isn't a simple job, and you don't have a lot of time. If I thought her file would be something as simple as "Has a death curse" then I'd estimate it would have a *short* research time. I'm almost certain she's got a death curse, that's not what I'd be researching. I'd be looking into how she got it and possible cures.

>3. Ask Nem to dig up information on Loch Ness. This won't take very long.

Nem: OK. I'm sure if there's something or someone around that could be responsible for Paula's condition I can find them.

Paula accepts the mineral water.

Paula: Ugh, it's... kinda salty. Reminds me of sea water.

No visible effect and Paula seems fine.

>Offer A. While how about a drink first? Seems a shame to waste it.

She readily accepts the wine to get the taste of the mineral water out of her mouth. As you share the wine, you say "No offense, but I'm definitely not going to go bareback without knowing what's killing you, and I don't think that's unreasonable."

Paula nods.

Paula: You're right. No, it's not communicable. It's... it's a curse. There's a witch that lives around here. I thought I was exploring a hidden ruins but apparently it was a personal storeroom and she's just a nasty slob. So when she caught me, she cursed me... and I haven't been able to figure out any way to break the curse. So ... now I have until sunrise. I thought I might as well try to enjoy what little time I had left, and the Show thought it could help.

Nem blips on your smartphone - she says that looking up witches in the Loch will be a lot easier. Witches are often borderline immortal and she might even be on her list.

Interesting; the Show promised you a unique experience. You gotta admit, you've never dated a doomed woman before.

She reflects a bit.

Paula: If... if you wanted to have something to eat first, that's fine. But... I gotta be frank with you Johnny, if I'm not getting laid I don't have time to stick around.

She's still not telling you something. You have lots of experience with women who are desperately horny, and she's not one of them. Like she certainly seems to need sex, but it's an end to a means -- not an intense drive for her right now.

What do you do?

1. Promise her sex if she tells you why she needs it so badly. Swear upon your honor as a lover supreme.
2. Tease her a little, ply her with more wine, she if she talks.
3. Ask her what kind of sex does she need to have to break the curse (You're making an assumption here).
4. Ask what she's into.
>>
No. 800814 ID: 3abd97

So... I can think of two obvious possibilities.

1) Sex breaks the curse, but it won't work if certain conditions aren't met. Say, if she tells us she needs sex to break the curse, it won't work.

2) It's a hot potato curse that's sexually transmitted. She's trying to pass it on and save herself.

2/4? Basically stalling a little, with the pretense of trying to get her to warm up before we do it, see if she drops any hints.
>>
No. 800816 ID: fa8f9d

>>800814
Seems pretty reasonable
>>
No. 800830 ID: e136ae
File 149439283386.jpg - (124.10KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaWine.jpg )
800830

>>800814

The wine seems to help Paula a lot and she's quite open to a bit of teasing. Her breasts are subtle but easy to reach in her loose fitting clothing and she responds well to your expert handling.

Paula: Well... I guess telling a few secrets won't hurt me now, eh? Just want you to know that under normal circumstances I wouldn't be so easy. Although this is really excellent wine, so ... maybe not so hard to get either.

She's more relaxed, and the gloom vanishes from her voice as she describes her kinks, replaced with a sort of smokiness.

I... I like... being restrained. Like when I'm really into things, I like a man who can take control and get a little rough. My safe word is "Belfry". Also, I bite. I swear it's not a bat thing, it's just that pain at the right time feels AMAZING. If you like biting, I'm your gal. And if you don't... well, that's what the ball gag's for. Not as much fun to bite down on, but...

Also I'm a bit of a switch-hitter. If YOU like being tied up and pain, I am more than happy to oblige.

She pauses.

If we do this... take it easy on the wings, OK? Membrane takes awhile to heal. Stick to my thighs and ass. They're my beefiest parts. It's kinda frustrating to be so fragile and yet have such a thing for rough sex.

She has another sip of wine when a thought strikes her.

Paula: OH! And I like being cum in. Be sure to shoot inside me, OK?

****

That last part seemed... out of place. You're sure it's not part of her kink and almost certainly something to do with the curse.

What do you do?

1. Call her on it -- tell her you're not having sex unless she explains what shooting inside her has to do with the curse.

2. Call her on it -- tell her you're having a friend look up her curse so she might as well come clean. (This is a bluff; Nem is looking up the Loch)

3. Play romantic hero -- tell her that you will do everything in your power to help her with her curse, but she needs to be honest with you right now.
>>
No. 800837 ID: fa8f9d

>>800830
... why are you worried about your wings if your gonna be dead by tomorrow?
>>
No. 800840 ID: e136ae

>>800837
(For the same reason why she wouldn't want a leg broken; she doesn't want to be crippled her last day either; losing flight would suck if she wanted one last glide)
>>
No. 800846 ID: 094652

Okay, paranoia time. We're dealing with a curse here, and if Dark Souls has taught me anything about curses, it's that the easiest (and possibly only) way to cure them is to transfer them to some other thing with humanity. That means Johnny.

"So if having sex with you means getting the curse, I'd rather take my chances with the witch while you have sex with mother nature.

That means fly in the sky one last time and take in the stars and all that. If I come back, we can start a tired and abrasive relationship proper, alright?"
>>
No. 800847 ID: 72ed6b

>>800840
Or because she's expecting what we do to help, so she doesn't want to be damaged in the process.

Ask her if she has anything available to use as restraints; we want to accommodate her after all. If she does, use them, and immobilize her as much as possible. If she doesn't, then maybe improvise, and wind up the picnic blanket for use as a makeshift rope.

Then, start in on foreplay, and take your time, slowly, to give Nem enough time to find out a bit more. With tongue and fingers, spend some time up top and down below, at least a couple of orgasms worth, but drawn out a long time, teasing her up and letting her calm back down a little. Take your time, but drive her to distraction.
>>
No. 800865 ID: 8d4593

Hmm, maybe if you impregnate her the kid will die instead. Or maybe the curse can kill one and only one person, and becoming pregnant would buy her 9 months since it wouldn't be allowed to kill both the mother and child.
>>
No. 800869 ID: a9b38e

3, but with a hint of worry that to help, you need full and complete information, and you won't be upset if it is something she is hesitant to say.

Also, you could do a trick like, "if you are under some kind of compulsion to not say relevant details to me, include 20 seconds of silence in the middle of your response."
>>
No. 800890 ID: e136ae
File 149443907261.jpg - (124.38KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaRevealsCurse.jpg )
800890

Paula takes a long sip of her wine and sighs.

Maybe you seem the heroic type, maybe it's the wine, or maybe she's just desperate, but from the look in her eyes, she's decided to reveal the truth.

Paula: The witch was ready to do something terrible to me then and there, but I begged her for a second chance. Then she got one of those nasty smiles and said she would. If I got pregnant, I would die shortly after laying an egg. This egg would hatch ME. I would be reborn. But I had a limited amount of time to take advantage of this second chance.

Now, maybe if I was old or sad or actually had a chance to really live I'd jump at the opportunity to start over. But I've just started my life, and I like who I am. So I don't want to have to start over. I'm outta time though, and I couldn't find anything to help. I don't wanna start over, but I really don't wanna die for good.

She sips some more wine.

And I don't have any real family I can count on. Even if I get pregnant, I'll need someone to take care of me as a baby. But I'm running out of time, so I had to make sure the guy I picked was virile. I mean, I'm plenty fertile due to the curse, but I couldn't risk someone without strong swimmers and the Show said you were VERY virile.

You: Well baby, the Show did NOT lie to you.

Paula: You see why I didn't want to tell you everything up front? Regardless if we have sex or not, this body dies at sunrise. It's just a matter if I die with it or you're willing to raise a little girl. If you say no... I don't have too many options left but I'm not going to just roll over. I just... have to say good-bye while I try to find some way to get laid AND hopefully some kind of future. I don't know how much time I have after sex before the curse kicks in and I lay an egg and die, but I'll do my damndest to give myself the best shot I can.

Nem chimes in on your phone.
Nem: OK, I've been listening in and did some digging and there IS a witch who lives out around the Loch. That's probably why Paula wanted to "see it one more time", she might try to bargain with the witch. I looked her up and her name is Razzay the Green. From the looks of things, you two are sitting on the entrance to her lair. She's currently working on ... the panties of immortality. I don't even know what to say about that. She's also quite dangerous. Now before you ask -- she is NOT immortal yet, so no I can't just waltz in and kill her. She's in her late thirties, but she might use illusions to alter her appearance.


What do you do now? You have a list.

1. Decide whether or not you will have sex with Paula now. You don't know how long Paula will have before she lays an egg and is reborn.
2. Decide if you have sex with Paula that you will adopt her when she is reborn.
3. Decide if you want to try to bargain with Razzay the Green.
4. Decide if you want to try to contact the show to get Samantha's contact information instead; maybe she can help.

3 and 4 are not mutually exclusive yet, but it's much easier and less dangerous to contact Samantha first.
>>
No. 800892 ID: 0d1514

4 and 3! Even if she comes back, murder by cock is a niche fetish.
>>
No. 800895 ID: 3d2d5f

Chicks dig guys with kids right? And it's not like she'd be as much trouble as a real kid once she gets her motor functions sorted out, assuming memories carry over.

First things first tho: 1. We can't let her die if that's easily fixed. We can figure out the rest later.
>>
No. 800898 ID: e136ae

>>800895
The numbers don't indicate action, the numbers are just points you have to sort through. So you need to indicate if you want to have sex with Paula and then if you will promise to raise her if you do, since neither of you have any idea of when she might drop dead.
>>
No. 800904 ID: 3d2d5f

>>800898
I was thinking they'd have an easier time discussing those things once she didn't have that sword of Damocles hanging over her head.

(That is assuming she'll live long enough after for a conversation, but that seems like as valid risk to take).
>>
No. 800919 ID: a9b38e

If you are trying to get pregnant, I must immediately insist that you stop drinking alcohol.
>>
No. 800947 ID: 987bda

>>800890
4, 3, 2
Lets get some backup, but plan to keep her alive.

Nem, is that curse a thing? And how certain are we that this is the real Paula and not the witch?
Also, could we bargain to get her help finishing her panties in exchange for removing the curse, then you kill her for being immortal?
>>
No. 800975 ID: 03f010

1 & 2, yes to both!
>>
No. 801000 ID: 8cb228

Do you know any details about this reincarnation thing?

For example, will it be a clone, an identical sister of yourself? Will you keep some kind of mystical 'soul', but not memories, and have a sense of deja vu throughout your life? Will you actually keep your memories, making it a true second chance, with some weird magical way so that a developing brain isn't overloaded, maybe only giving you a trickle of memory at a time or something? Because if there isn't a mechanism for you to keep your memories and your soul and your continuity of self, than whatever comes out of that egg... won't be you.
>>
No. 801004 ID: e136ae
File 149446689926.jpg - (127.68KB , 640x720 , BD3Curse2.jpg )
801004

>If you are trying to get pregnant, I must immediately insist that you stop drinking alcohol.

Paula: I don't think that applies to curse-related self-rebirthing.

>For example, will it be a clone, an identical sister of yourself? Will you keep some kind of mystical 'soul', but not memories, and have a sense of deja vu throughout your life? Will you actually keep your memories, making it a true second chance, with some weird magical way so that a developing brain isn't overloaded, maybe only giving you a trickle of memory at a time or something? Because if there isn't a mechanism for you to keep your memories and your soul and your continuity of self, than whatever comes out of that egg... won't be you.

Paula: I don't know, and I don't have a choice. I haven't been promised anything. I might remember, I might not. It might not actually be me, but something close... but anything's better than just dying without a trace come sunrise.

>Nem, is that curse a thing? And how certain are we that this is the real Paula and not the witch?
>Also, could we bargain to get her help finishing her panties in exchange for removing the curse, then you kill her for being immortal?

Nem: I have a great deal of experience with death curses and I assure you that a sob story like this wouldn't be part of Razzay's MO. If she just needed to get laid, she'd do what Samantha did and just show up on the Show. Sexy witches are very popular. You might be able to bargain with her, but you'll need insurance to ensure she doesn't double-cross you once she has what she wants. She won't be instantly immortal you know; by the time I can claim her you two might be dead. My suggestion is you check with Samantha first -- she at least isn't cross with either of you. Well, at least not with Paula; she might be a little miffed you didn't choose her Johnny.

You must decide an order of action.
It is currently 4:30 PM. Paula dies at 5:30 AM.

1. Call Samantha first -- decide how much information you want to reveal to her.
2. Have sex with Paula first. For those interested, Paula did bring equipment relevant to her sexual interests and for adventuring. You will have an unknown amount of time before the rebirth part of the curse kicks in.
3. Attempt to find Razzay's hideout first.
4. Something else first?
>>
No. 801006 ID: 094652

Get intel from Samantha (or just hire her to act as support), grab a firearm or advanced tool, and begin the raid quickly. Tell Paula she's better off selling herself as a prostitute than tempting you into having sex when a deadly curse is involved, but you're interested enough to fight for her sake, or more likely, you're just bored enough to go ruin a witch's day.
>>
No. 801023 ID: 987bda

>>801004
Yes, lets ask Samantha if she'd be interested in breaking a death curse and/or beating the crap out of a very deserving witch who is apparently a big fan of magic panties.

Nem, would you be interested in popping in to examine this death curse?
We know there's a death curse, but I'm thinking the witch might have lied about the specifics. We already know she's already a terrible person, so I wouldn't put it past her to, say, put a death curse on Paula so that she dies IF she has sex before tomorrow morning, then lying about it so Paula will kill herself.

If the death curse is as described, and we're not at least close to saving Paula by midnight, then lets go for it.
>>
No. 801028 ID: e136ae
File 149447539823.jpg - (161.42KB , 640x720 , BD3NemScansPaula.jpg )
801028

>Nem, would you be interested in popping in to examine this death curse?

Nem is interested. It will take her a couple of hours to reach you.

In the meantime, you text Samantha. She doesn't respond right away; she could be busy.

While you wait, you and Paula dig into the picnic lunch. The food is excellent, and Paula knows quite a lot about it. She explains how to eat certain foods, and which pair better with the wine. She asks your relationship with Nem, to which you reply "It's complicated" because really, it is pretty complicated.

You notice that while Paula very much enjoys the wine, she does not drink to excess. Despite the situation, she does have the wits of an adventurer about her. While you wait, she shows you the contents of her backpack -- it includes rope, a ball gag, one vanilla scented massage oil, a short crop, switchblade, a vial of pixie dust (she says it detects magic), lock picks, a small tin of black powder ("for stubborn locks"), compass, pens, paper, WD40, waterproof matches, hairspray, duct tape and an iron sapper.

Paula: None of which is useful against a witch.

Nem blips on your phone that she's about to arrive, and she will arrive from the shadows, instructing you to inform Paula so she does not freak out.

Nem arrives from the shadows. Despite being instructed not to, Paula freaks out. But just a little -- grabbing your arm and pushing herself against you.

Paula: God damn! You've got...

Nem: The chill of death about me, yeah I know. When it's time for business I kinda do that, plus the cape seems to really have that effect for some reason.

Nem attempts in vain to brush her hair out of her eyes, then looks Paula dead in her eyes.

Nem: OK, let's see what kind of curse we're dealing with.

She fiddles in the air, tracing patterns that mean things only to her, and reading things that are only visible to her eyes. At one point, she traces a couple of fingers towards Paula's abdomen, and makes a stretching motion that makes the batgirl shift uncomfortably.

Nem then seems to check a number of things on her hand mirror, fiddling with it in much the same way she was with her fingers in the air before.

Nem: All right. So if I'm reading this correctly, it's a "Mayfly" curse. You have an egg implanted in you that's basically going to make a copy of your body. The Curse is set up so the egg will go bad soon and turn into an aggressive cancer. The act of sex will basically temporarily turn off the timer. Once sperm hits the egg, it sets off phase two which will siphon -- well basically your soul -- into the egg. You won't be able to take your memories with you, but you will be able to keep most of your muses. Your body will keep going for awhile, lay the egg, and then die. The end result is that you won't be the same person because you'll have lost your memories, and you'll have to grow up all over again.

Nem sighs.

Nem: Killing people directly through unnatural means tends to attract attention from unwanted spiritual elements. But curses like this shifts the blame, because they give you a choice, and if you take rebirth it doesn't have the same price as murder. And if it weren't for the fact that you could call someone like me, Razzay wouldn't have had to worry about anyone tracking her for awhile.

She fiddles a bit more with her mirror.

Nem: Did you know there are basically spiritual cops? Not just Redeemers either. It's probably why there's so many contracts and rituals and stuff like that. Anyhow, I'm only mentioning it because one of you mentioned an STD curse. That kind of thing tends to be illegal, but I'm glad you were paranoid about it -- better safe than sorry.

Paula gives a confused look between you and Nem.

Paula: Who mentioned it? I didn't, Johnny didn't...

Nem waves her off with an "It's complicated".

Nem: Anyhow, I have to go -- but I'll be in touch if you need me to look up anything.

(Continued)
>>
No. 801031 ID: e136ae
File 149447845373.jpg - (70.61KB , 640x720 , BD3SamanthaCom1.jpg )
801031

Samantha texts you back.

Samantha: What's up? Change your mind about bats in your belfry?

>Yes, lets ask Samantha if she'd be interested in breaking a death curse and/or beating the crap out of a very deserving witch who is apparently a big fan of magic panties.

Samantha: It's poor form to meddle with another witch's affairs unless she makes it personal. I told this to Paula when she mentioned it earlier. As much as I am interested in new panty acquisition, unless she slights me it is heavily frowned upon to just steal some of her panties. I'm really sorry she's cursed, but she DOES have a pretty easy out and a lot of people would kill for an extra twenty years of life, even if it is a bit inconvenient.

There is a pause as she types another lengthy addition.

Samantha: That said... that only applies directly for witch-to-witch interferences. We can hire mortal underlings to carry out missions. Again though... she hasn't really done anything to me. You'll have to offer something better than "Paula will have to go through puberty again" to motivate me to act so directly against another witch. I COULD offer some items of protection, but you'll have to be prepared to TRADE since really, magical things are priceless. Usually. Now I'm NOT ABOUT to set up shop TOO CLOSE to Razzay's place -- that's not just bad form, it's asking for trouble. But my familiar Tabitha can set up a little place not too far from where you are. It will take her four hours to get there.

Paula looks at you expectantly and you relay Samantha's message.

Paula: How well do you know Nem? Do you think her panties would be worth anything? I mean, I know for sure mine aren't.

What do you do?

1. Fuck Paula while you're waiting.
2. Try to find Razzay's lair. Nem should be able to help.
3. Try to steal stuff from Razzay's storage place. Paula should be able to lead you to it.
4. Ask Nem if she's willing to trade up her panties.

Samantha's Trade List can be found here: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/111378.html#111512
>>
No. 801042 ID: 094652

>>801028
Ew. Right, no baking buns tonight, Paula's identity is an important aspect of her free will and individuality, and this curse just blends her memories into pure lifespan. Not worth it when there's an afterlife.

>>801031
So get out the condoms and have one last @#$%, do the G-Spot thing for Tabitha, and scout out the place but don't raid the heavily trapped dead drop.
>>
No. 801052 ID: 72ed6b

>>801031
If fertilizing her egg sets off a soul-siphon, then yeah, we shouldn't do that while we still have hope.

1 Ask her if she'd like to make use of the condoms while waiting, though, both for fun and to obtain the price for the use of Tabitha.

Also get the medallion of Windstrum Fireproofing, for protection. (Or two, if she has them, to protect both you and Paula.)

And it couldn't hurt to ask Nem (4), but I'm not hopeful.
>>
No. 801105 ID: 987bda

>>801028
Nem: Would those curse cops be willing to intervene here?
>>
No. 801137 ID: e136ae
File 149453452657.jpg - (128.18KB , 640x720 , BD3NemPaula2.jpg )
801137

>>801052
>1 Ask her if she'd like to make use of the condoms while waiting, though, both for fun and to obtain the price for the use of Tabitha.

As long as you're willing to give her a last-ditch fuck to save her, she's willing to go along with it.

>Also get the medallion of Windstrum Fireproofing, for protection. (Or two, if she has them, to protect both you and Paula.)

Samantha only has one available.

>And it couldn't hurt to ask Nem (4), but I'm not hopeful.
Nem: What the hell is with people and my panties? You know the Omniclaus traded me for them? I think it was a panty witch's Christmas gift. I don't know what people want with my panties or why they're supposed to be so special but FINE. I can have them ready by the time Tabitha sets up shop. I'm just warning you, I don't know what will happen once Samantha gets a hold of them. I don't think it's hazardous to mortals though, since the XIII is more about ending the immortal.

>Nem: Would those curse cops be willing to intervene here?
Nem: We don't really call them; they just KNOW if you're being 'too loud'. This kind of curse isn't very 'loud' as I've explained. If Paula lets it kill her, it could bring attention... but that's not a very ideal situation, is it? Although now that you know about the possible repercussions on Razzay if the curse kills Paula, you could try to bluff her with it. Not quite sure how that will work out; I don't know Razzay very well. Check with Samantha.

PRE-EMPTIVE Ask Samantha:
Samantha: It is unprofessional to discuss Razzay's reputation without proper motivation. I've dealt with her on occasion but she's given me no reason to act against her.
>>
No. 801182 ID: 987bda

>>801137
Maybe we should call the Redeemers in, then.
I've no objection to bringing down extreme overkill.

We need to fill our Rolodex with people whose numbers we shouldn't have for all kinds of impractical and implausible situations.
Do we know any golems? It's a bit hard to death curse something that's not alive in the first place.
Or anybody with a Sphere of Anti-Magic Field?

Or anybody with a cure for super-cancer?
>>
No. 801189 ID: e136ae

>>801182
Redeemers, like the other spiritual cops, tend to work on their own schedule and aren't a group you can call in.
>>
No. 801226 ID: 8d4593

So this thing inside her is a literal egg?
Ok.
Get someone with healing magic down here, cut open Paula, yank out the egg, heal her up, trade the egg itself for service.
>>
No. 801231 ID: e136ae

>>801226
You know nobody with healing magic. Or a surgical team that could operate on such short notice.
>>
No. 801236 ID: d36af7

>>801226
Supporting this. As a backup option, considering the inherent risks of surgery, is there any plausible way to offload Paula's memories into some other container, then return them to her reborn self afterward?
>>
No. 801251 ID: e136ae
File 149457511535.jpg - (124.34KB , 640x720 , Do Not Cut Open Bat.jpg )
801251

>>801236
Please stop trying to cut open tiny bat girl. This is a tremendously bad idea. Even if you could arrange for a surgical team and some VERY SERIOUSLY MAGICAL MIGHT in less than 12 hrs, it would still be way too risky. You are suggesting MAJOR SURGERY with MAGIC ASSISTANCE under an incredibly tight time limit.

Paula will not agree to it.
Samantha would tell you it's a bad idea.
Nem would also tell you it's a bad idea.
Even Razzay would think you were nuts.

No.

No.

No.

Paula is a little suspicious about trying to obtain some of her fluids for the sake of renting a familiar, but she'll go along with it.

This update is just to inform you that while you do have Nem to help you, please stop creating plans involving people you have no access to/don't know exists/haven't even met in brief.
>>
No. 801265 ID: d36af7

>>799612
>ReRoll can now be applied to [...] a skill check
>Two ReRolls can be used at once to force an outcome.

If surgery would be a skill check, and survivable success isn't a total impossibility, couldn't we just force that outcome by spending the last two rerolls? Wouldn't necessarily be a super invasive type of surgery, either. If the egg is in her womb (rather than the peritoneal cavity or something) there's an existing hole for it to come out through. Mostly just a matter of inducing labor prematurely, which can be done by massage. Understanding and manipulating the relevant anatomy would be at least tangentially related to Johnny's skills as a legendary lover.
>>
No. 801278 ID: 987bda

>>801137
Lets foreplay the shit out of her, then use the condoms.
>>
No. 801282 ID: 8d4593

>>801265
While you make a good point, I fear we may be giving Smik a brain anyurism.

On that note though, why dont we just find this witch, attempt to convince her to undo the curse herself, and then use the two rerolls to force her to agree.

Same outcome and no cut bats.
>>
No. 801288 ID: 75b412

>>801282
I mean, the picnic is right over top of her place, so she'd be easy to find.
>>
No. 801290 ID: 72ed6b

>>801265
> If the egg is in her womb (rather than the peritoneal cavity or something) there's an existing hole for it to come out through.

(in before some extremely deep fisting to pull it out)
>>
No. 801309 ID: e136ae

>>801265
>If surgery would be a skill check, and survivable success isn't a total impossibility, couldn't we just force that outcome by spending the last two rerolls?

NO because it's not a skill check. I have just stated you would need an operating TEAM for the procedure. SKILL is a fairly generic attribute but it's not THAT all-encompassing. You are not anesthesiologist, you are not a surgeon, and Paula will not let you just plunk her down on the grass while you try to cut her open with silverware from the picnic basket.

Stop.

Trying.

To.

Open.

Bat.

Girl.

>(in before some extremely deep fisting to pull it out)
Not possible.

>On that note though, why dont we just find this witch, attempt to convince her to undo the curse herself, and then use the two rerolls to force her to agree.

Rerolls don't work that way; SKILL does not allow you to convince people to just do things they're dead set against. A convincing argument is not the same as mind control or fighting on the Internet would be very different.

The only ability that comes close is CHARISMA which has a 20% chance of getting people to go along with things they normally never would, and even then I'd say the most you could do is convince Razzay to maybe release the curse for something simple in exchange.
>>
No. 801573 ID: e136ae
File 149470448054.jpg - (78.92KB , 640x720 , BD3JohnnyThinksHesNuts.jpg )
801573

Johnny begins to be concerned about his sanity with all the thoughts of impromptu surgery on the little bat girl.

He figures he better get to the sex before he does something stupid.
>>
No. 801574 ID: e136ae
File 149470458891.jpg - (148.70KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaTiedUp.jpg )
801574

Paula has brought plenty of appropriate ropes and with some direction Johnny has bound her good and proper.

A rather flustered Nem has poked her head in through the shadows.
>>
No. 801576 ID: e136ae
File 149470465543.jpg - (150.85KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaTiedUpShock.jpg )
801576

Then you undress.

As you are an APPLES Johnny, your johnny is ...

Paula: Holy shit. That looks like it could hurt.
>>
No. 801577 ID: e136ae
File 149470474315.jpg - (121.20KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaTiedUpGood.jpg )
801577

Paula: ... it looks like it could HUUUUUUURRRRRT.

Nem is less enthusiastic and quickly vanishes back into the shadows.

You wrap your rascle.
>>
No. 801579 ID: e136ae

You have but one decision:

1. Biting.
2. No biting (ball gag).

Paula requests the ball gag if you don't want her biting, because she knows she's going to need to bite down SOMETHING once you stick that thing in her.
>>
No. 801595 ID: 8d4593

Biting is fun!
Especially if you bite back
YES TO BITEY
>>
No. 801610 ID: 03f010

>>801579
Let's go with the gag.
>>
No. 801623 ID: 987bda

>>801579
Take her from behind. Let her gnash and scream.
>>
No. 801626 ID: 094652

Ball Gag. Bat teeth are no joke.
>>
No. 801641 ID: ca661e

>>801577
We ain't no pussys, no ball gag!
>>
No. 801648 ID: b88e47

Biting.
>>
No. 801668 ID: 987bda

>>801626
Tonight is her last hurrah. She gets to enjoy it and we'll handle the cleanup.
No gag.
>>
No. 801702 ID: e136ae
File 149473749989.jpg - (145.54KB , 640x720 , BD3PaulaLovesRoughSex.jpg )
801702

You begin with foreplay, testing which parts of Paula are most sensitive. It becomes pretty clear that Paula's ears are quite sensitive. You are careful to wait for her cues as to when to apply pain -- when she strains against her bonds, and begins to buck her hips against the ropes between her legs is when you bite down and she lets out a sexy long, hoarse cry, and bites you sharply on the shoulder in reply.

You are hesitant to get too rough with her as she is so petite, but she gives you a lustful gaze and licks your blood from her lips.

Paula: Fucking split me in two, you son of a bitch.


Soon, you are slamming her tiny body against yours -- gripping her tightly around her throat in one hand, and digging your fingers into her bottom with the other.

She is tremendously hot inside -- you feel it right through the protective barrier you wear and you're grateful that it will assist in preventing you climaxing too soon. Despite her urgings, you're careful not to be too rough with her -- perhaps it's your gallant nature, but you're used to ladies being initially uncomfortable with your size. You're not heavily into the BDSM fetish yourself, but you know that you can't just gun into the most intense sensations even if it's for pain.

You successfully measure the power behind your thrusts with her thrashing. Paula begins to let out a torrent of verbal abuse, and you reply with a sudden sharp thrust deep into her. She lets out a shriek, and you slap her (with great restraint; you do not really enjoy slapping her but you know this is what she desperately wants) and feel her tighten up in response.

Getting a feel for her rhythm, you tell her what a worthless, dirty slut she is and how you're going to punish her and begin to use her like a doll. At no point does she utter anything like her safe word. You feel her squeeze you tightly and she lets out guttural yell rather unexpected from such a petite young lady.

You keep thrusting, but you can't last much longer. You roar your climax along with a string of abusive, incoherent dirty phrases to let her know how good she is. The feeling is INTENSE.

Paula begins to shriek that she's going to squirt so hard she's bursting. You feel around for something and grab an empty wine bottle. You pull out and shove it up inside her.

Paula stares at you in disbelief and yells "YOU ASSHOLE!" before smiling and bursting into a fit of giggles as she fills the bottle.



The ferocity in her eyes fading, Paula gazes into your eyes and gives you an adoring smile.

Paula: You asshole. You just shoved a bottle into me.

She begins to relax, and is still grinning.

Paula: That was so nasty.

She looks down and sighs.

Paula: Oh my God. That's a lot.

She looks back up to you and grins, your blood smeared across her face. It'd be almost frightening if her big brown eyes weren't also giving you the most tender of gazes.

Paula: I think I love you, Johnny. Can... you pull the bottle out now?

You gently remove the end and cork it.

Paula: I felt like castle being stormed, like you had an army trying to bust down my gates with a battering ram. I think every part of my insides are bruised.

You check your condom -- just a bit of paranoia -- but it's secure and satisfyingly full.

Paula gives you an impish smile.

Paula: Let me clean you off.

You kneel and let Paula lap, kiss and suck away until your johnny is spotless. It feels amazing, but would be hotter if she didn't have blood on her face.

Paula ask sweetly: Untie me?

You untie Paula. She collapses in a heap.

Paula looks up and grins sleepily: I'm going into a sex coma now.

This is nothing new for you. The Lover is a blessing and a curse. Well, a curse if you feel like pillow talk. Usually it's a blessing, really. It means you can go to sleep right away if you want.

You rub your neck, shoulders and arms and feel the marks Paula left. She really got you pretty good.

You lost 4 Stamina from bites.

Paula is sleeping peacefully on the grass. You have a feeling you might have woken people sleeping on the other side of the Loch.

Your inventory is now:
- Bottle of Nemain's Own Mineral Water (95% full)
- Chocolates (50% full)
- Various unopened Condoms
- 1 very full, used condom.
- 1 partial bottle of wine.
- Picnic basket with gourmet picnic goodies (32% remaining)
- 1 wine bottle of batgirl juice.
- Sundry standards (smart phone, wallet, clothes, etc)

What do you do now?

It is currently 5:30 PM. Paula dies in approximately 12 hrs, but she might have gained an extra hour since the egg supposedly disables its timer during sex.

1. Search for the witch's lair (maximum time of an hour.)
2. Hail The Show's cab for a lift to the meeting spot with Tabitha. You'll just wrap up Paula in her clothing and carry her with you. She'll be out for at least an hour unless you try to wake her. (Advances time three hours)
3. Eat some of the picnic leftovers, intense love-making makes you HUNGRY, and then nap an hour with Paula. (Advance time 1 hr)
4. ?
>>
No. 801710 ID: 987bda

>>801702
Lets search the witch's lair.
We can bargain for Paula's life with a decent argument - specificaly, that she has attracted the attention of the reaper whose job is to kill misbehaving immortals. If Paula dies, then the witch will be reaped when she attains immortality - panties of immortality or no.

So, if Paula dies, the Witch can never become immortal.
>>
No. 801761 ID: 72ed6b

>>801702
Take a small sip of the mineral water, and drizzle a little over the bites, to clean them out.

Then carry Paula with you as you search the area; don't go *into* the lair, but find it, before you go meet Tabitha and get yourself some other protective gear.
>>
No. 802472 ID: e136ae
File 149500623141.jpg - (137.10KB , 640x720 , BD3Razzay.jpg )
802472

>Lets search the witch's lair.
>Take a small sip of the mineral water, and drizzle a little over the bites, to clean them out.
>Then carry Paula with you as you search the area; don't go *into* the lair, but find it, before you go meet Tabitha and get yourself some other protective gear.

The water stings like hell, reminding you of an antiseptic. You hope it's the same deal.

You don't have to go too far to find the witches lair, as a hidden trap door opens up a short distance from your picnic and a woman with light green skin and dark green hair pops out wearing a loose T-shirt and pink panties.

Razzay: YES, it's ME. The great and powerful RAZZAY. I'm assume you're looking for my lair? Well you fuck'n just found it. DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOU WERE? If she didn't scream "YES" so much I woulda thought you were KILLING HER!

Razzay pauses and looks at Paula.

Razzay: Wow, she's really out cold, isn't she?

Then she looks at you.

Razzay: Holy shit, no wonder she screamed. How did you even FIT that into her? She's like, a size queen right? She's gotta be a size queen. Wait... is ... is that a BOTTLE of bat girl juice? What the flying fuck are you doing WITH A BOTTLE OF BAT GIRL JUICE?! You know that does't cure shit, right? Like, good for her she had a great time but that's not gonna save the little thief. You... you're not gonna DRINK it are you? You're not some freak who... collects it?

It seems Razzay is going to continue to ramble on about her various observations without actually bothering to wait for you to answer.

What do you do?

1. Scold Razzay for using a terrible death curse on a poor little freaky bat girl.

2. Explain in detail why Paula has an extremely contented smile on her face.

3. Threaten that you know NEMAIN THE BLACK WOLF, AVATAR OF CHANGE AND DEATH and that if she doesn't lift Paula's death curse you'll see to it that her work to create the panties of immortality will all be for naught, as Nem will reap her the moment she completes it.

4. Ask her if you could surgically remove the cursed egg from Paula, just to prove a point. Mention in passing you considered doing so with picnic utensils and without any assistance.

5. Swing your massive dick around without saying anything and see how long it takes to get Razzay's attention.

6. Ask her if she knows Samantha.

7. Tell her the bat girl juice is for Tabitha, Samantha's familiar.
>>
No. 802473 ID: 094652

Calmly explain that you will leave forever and take the bat girl with you if she disarms her curse and anything else that could inconvenience your relationship within the next ten years.

Then do the MONKEY while whipping your dick around and singing " "If ya kill me now, the Black Wolf is gonna eat me up, eat me up, and ^&*( my ghost all over your boobs. Haunt you forever, make your boobs lose sensation..."
>>
No. 802479 ID: a363ac

>>802472
do nothing but stare at her and occasionally look at the bottle then back to her.
>>
No. 802487 ID: 8d4593

2
>>
No. 802495 ID: 0d1514

>>802472
8. Throw the filled condom at her face as hard as you can.
>>
No. 802597 ID: e136ae
File 149505496816.jpg - (142.36KB , 640x720 , BD3Razzay2.jpg )
802597

As amusing as it could be to have Johnny do all these things at once, any of these actions will elicit a rather specific response from Razzay with fairly specific consequences.

Please settle on one.
>>
No. 802598 ID: 6dc8e5

2. maaaaaybe 1.

I mean, we're supposed to be doing stuff to prep for dealing with her, right? we should actually do that stuff, and maybe figure out what the hell we are doing.
>>
No. 802606 ID: fa8f9d

2
>>
No. 802627 ID: 987bda

>>802597
1, then ask Nem to give her a stern talking to and point out that her job is to reap immortals who do this kind of thing.
>>
No. 802631 ID: 0d1514

>>802597
2
>>
No. 802632 ID: f08985

>>802597
1.
>>
No. 802648 ID: 8cb228

1
>>
No. 802665 ID: e136ae
File 149508117543.jpg - (136.55KB , 640x720 , BD3Razzay3.jpg )
802665

>1. Scold Razzay for using a terrible death curse on a poor little freaky bat girl.
>2. Explain in detail why Paula has an extremely contented smile on her face.

You decide to do both.

Razzay regards you stern finger-wagging with a combination of curiosity and bemusement.

Razzay: What did she expect during a break and enter? I'm a fucking WITCH. There's no way she stumbled upon my cache by accident. Even if she did, boo fucking hoo. It's not like anyone's gonna miss her. Except you, Mr. Hero.

You then explain, in detail, why Paula looks so content. You can actually see Razzay making mental calculations as to exactly how deep you managed to get inside Paula.

Razzay: By my calculations, you'd be bruising her cervix.

You tell her that's what Paula told you.

Razzay: And she liked that.

You gesture to Paula's happy sleeping face, and then hold up the bottle of batgirl juice.

Razzay: I find it difficult to believe she came that much. NO NO don't bring it closer, I can see it clearly from here. Probably something to do with some spell or something.

You bring up Nem.

Razzay sighs exasperated.

Razzay seems to be rambling out loud mostly to herself: God damn Nemain. WHAT is the point of going to all the trouble of learning the secret of IMMORTALITY when there are bitches like HER just waiting to hunt you down? How the hell do you wind up with a job like that anyway? DOESN'T SHE HAVE HOBBIES? Uptight bitch just needs to get laid if you ask me.

She suddenly remembers you're standing there.

Razzay: OK, my arm's gett'n real tired holding this fucking thing open. You might as we just come on down and we can talk about this over tea. PUT SOME FUCKING PANTS ON FIRST, I don't want you or your bat friend dribbling goo all over the place.

She stares one more time at your member.

Razzay: FUCK, don't you scare people or something? Anyhow. Pants. Put something on the bat. I promise, no curses. You're being invited. You're gonna tell me her sob story, and THEN I'm going to roll my eyes because you're white knighting some little gutter-thief, but WHATEVER. I'll fucking cut you a deal or something.

Razzay turns and props the trapdoor open and descends the staircase, continuing to grumble and talk to herself.

What do you do?

1. Do as Razzay asks; throw some clothes on you and Paula and go meet with her.
2. Tell Razzay you have an appointment you need to attend to first.

Basically, any questions, bargains, or threats need to be done in Razzay's lair. If you don't wish to negotiate without getting gear first, she'll be irritated but will let you attend your meeting first.
>>
No. 802676 ID: 0d1514

>>802665
1.
She's being reasonable.
>>
No. 802695 ID: 094652

1. Make sure you explain that Nem will mark her if she breaks her oath of sacred hospitality. First law of the fae, follow customs or get a logic bomb shoved up your ass.
>>
No. 802710 ID: a4df07

1.
No sob story. If she had just killed Paula like a normal person nobody would have cared - Razzay had the right to defend herself and her property, and nobody could fault her for that.

But she DIDN'T just kill Paula, did she?
No, she placed Paula under a death curse to make her suffer, which negates the self-defense claim and attracts notice.

Worse, she chose a death curse that would mask her personal involvement from the authorities, meaning she knew she could get in trouble for that.

Nem's job is to reap immortals when they become too sadistic or destructive to be allowed to live. Nem wouldn't reap Razzay for revenge or out of some sense of Justice, but will reap her because she has already demonstrated that she not only has a sadistic and destructive streak, but is also crafty enough to try to cover her tracks.
That tells Nem that Razzay is going to make herself a problem, and it would save Nem time and effort to be proactive about it.

If Razzay removes the curse and starts killing people like a normal person then Razzay wouldn't be any worse than the other immortals running around, and Nem would no longer have a problem to nip in the bud.

Really, it's good for Razzay she's learning all this now, because if she had already become an immortal she'd already be dead, and she's not going to find a better source of information on how to stay immortal than the one who says exactly what ends immortality, who we can call up.

If she would like, we could have Nem explain why she has her job and the sorts of people she reaps.
>>
No. 802716 ID: e136ae

>Nem's job is to reap immortals when they become too sadistic or destructive to be allowed to live. Nem wouldn't reap Razzay for revenge or out of some sense of Justice, but will reap her because she has already demonstrated that she not only has a sadistic and destructive streak, but is also crafty enough to try to cover her tracks.
That tells Nem that Razzay is going to make herself a problem, and it would save Nem time and effort to be proactive about it.

>>802710
:icontgbdn2:
Nem: Just wanted to pop in here -- since you're using my name like a weapon now -- and have you get your story straight. I have a list of immortals to take care of. It doesn't provide me the reasons, and not all targets are fae -- and when they're not fae, I don't even have to announce my presence. All other immortals I'm allowed to basically take at my whim. So basically, if Razzay figures out immortality as long as she stays on my good side she's safe... until she shows up on my list. A lot of immortals know there are people like me about, but they feel it's worth whatever extra time they can manage.
>>
No. 802717 ID: e136ae
File 149513703770.jpg - (127.87KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayTea.jpg )
802717

>1. Make sure you explain that Nem will mark her if she breaks her oath of sacred hospitality. First law of the fae, follow customs or get a logic bomb shoved up your ass.

Razzay: I'm not fae, I'm a witch you dumbass. We haven't been in the same court in centuries.

>No, she placed Paula under a death curse to make her suffer, which negates the self-defense claim and attracts notice.

Razzay: Pfft. Suffer? "Get laid or die". Hardly suffering. And it wouldn't have attracted notice if you hadn't stuck your big fuck'n nose in. Or dick, as the case may be.

>Worse, she chose a death curse that would mask her personal involvement from the authorities, meaning she knew she could get in trouble for that.

Razzay: So you're bitch'n that I'm smart?

>If she would like, we could have Nem explain why she has her job and the sorts of people she reaps.

Your attempts to bring up Nem again are cut short.

Razzay: I KNOW who fucking Nem is, OK? Fucking killjoy. She's mortal you know -- that means she can't do shit to me unless I actually succeed in... wait, who the fuck told you about... OH SHE DID, DIDN'T SHE? Oh wait... I kinda did too. FUCK! FUCKING....

Razzay drinks some tea and calms down. It's a jasmine green tea, and very nice.

Razzay: ... fucking... So basically, I've been thinking I was under her radar with my research and here I find out she knew the whole time.

Razzay's energy seems to drain out of her suddenly and she slumps in her hair, emptying out her teacup.

Razzay: You wouldn't happen to have booze on you, would you?

(You may offer the last half of the second bottle of wine; Razzay will continue anyways)

Razzay: All that work, and the moment I complete it I'm fucking on the list. I'm SO close, too. You know my alternative is youth stealing, right? You think that curse I used is bad, you should see what you have to do to steal youth. Unless I start ALL OVER FROM SCRATCH and try to find a NEW WAY to steal youth.
>>
No. 802720 ID: e136ae
File 149513865756.jpg - (104.46KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayDepressed.jpg )
802720

Razzay slinks lower and lower into her chair; soon she is sliding off onto the floor.

Razzay: FFFfffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life. Did you know I ever wrote my magical thesis on the panties of immortality? I got an A+.

With a gentle thump, she slides completely off her chair and lies on the floor. She closes her eyes for a few moments, then then looks up at you.

Razzay: Did you know I was gonna have you go steal some shit to complete my enchantment in exchange for lifting the curse? Now what's the point? I'd curse myself again except for the fact I don't wanna go through my childhood a third time.

Razzay lies on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

Razzay: I fucked myself. I fucked myself with the stupid curse and the stupid bat. I'd... do something horrible to you but fuck, what's the point? Fucking Nem would probably just fucking mess up my shit. What the hell am I going to do now?

Razzay turns at looks at you.

Razzay: Yeah yeah, I'll release batgirl. Tell her to watch whose fucking storeroom she raids next time. EXCEPT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE NOW MY STOREROOM'S FUCKING WORTHLESS, ISN'T IT?

Razzay makes some gestures like she's using a smart phone.

Razzay: Done.

Razzay resumes staring bleakly at her ceiling.

What do you do now?

1. Wake Paula, tell her that she's safe now.
2. Try to console Razzay. You will have to specify how.
3. Suggest Razzay complete her work and sell it.
4. Suggest Razzay go on the Show.
5. Suggest Razzay needs to start a RAZZAY QUEST.
6. Something else?
>>
No. 802721 ID: 8b2654

>>802720
3,4,5, and point out she isn't on the list yet, but Nem can explain how it works better.
Give her the booze.
>>
No. 802722 ID: 256f70

1) Quest complete!
6) Samantha will now take advantage of Razzay's mental state.
>>
No. 802723 ID: e136ae

>>802722
>1) Quest complete!

Well, only if you'd like to finish your date with Paula now. You could still visit Tabitha and her shop if nothing else but to get rid of the bottle of bat juice.
>>
No. 802725 ID: 8d4593

Fucking, 5. All the Way.
Tell her you know some guys that might totally be able to help.
>>
No. 802747 ID: 987bda

>>802720
Hey, Nem, since she's being so cooperative would you like to work out a deal with her?
>>
No. 802754 ID: d36af7

2. You've done a lot of work and jumped through a lot of hoops for this immortality project already, what's one more? Just go legit. Call up Nem, hammer out an explicit agreement about what sort of behavior she will or won't tolerate. If you want to do something she wouldn't allow, simply unequip the panties first, thereby stepping outside her jurisdiction.
>>
No. 802763 ID: 3abd97

...if we turned off the curse, does that mean we just got Paula regular-pregnant instead of pregnant with herself?
>>
No. 802765 ID: e136ae

>>802754
:icontgbdn:
Nem: Sorry guys, I can't. If her name shows up on the list, it shows up on the list. There is no legitimate form of immortality. Everything must end sometime, or there is no change. I tend to stress the CHANGE part of the XIII, but changes always requires a form of something to end so another thing can begin. Always. All I can promise her is that I won't hunt her on my own time. Immortality is fool's gold -- her big reward for doing the right thing is not being devoured by the Black Wolf (which is a terrible way to go judging by the screams). The only reason why the rebirthing curse is excluded is because it still invokes change. And just so we're clear -- you can't just unequip the panties to escape me. Once you're on that list, you're on the list. I've got plenty of other methods besides Black Wolf form to do my job.

Like, am I making myself clear? She completes that project, she wears those panties, and eventually I or someone like me will have to hunt her down. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
>>
No. 802767 ID: e136ae

>>802763
>...if we turned off the curse, does that mean we just got Paula regular-pregnant instead of pregnant with herself?

You wore a condom. It did not break. It is full of your stuff. She will not get pregnant.
>>
No. 802768 ID: 094652

>>802723
To elaborate, I suggest Johnny leave now, give the depressed witch someone else to obsess about, and refrain from explaining anything that might give the witch some second thoughts.
>>
No. 802778 ID: ca661e

>>802720
4. Suggest Razzay go on the Show. 
>>
No. 802833 ID: e136ae
File 149516742982.jpg - (162.01KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayOnFloor.jpg )
802833

Razzay props herself up on one elbow from the floor and stares at you.

Razzay: Does it take all the blood that should have gone to your brain to fill your cock? Are you fucking retarded? How the hell would 'going on the show' fix any of my problems? I'm not looking for suckers to sacrifice like some washed up panty witches I could mention.

MY. LIFE'S. WORK. IS. USELESS. NOW.

Hell, it's my SECOND LIFE'S WORK. Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

>Fucking, 5. All the Way.
>5. Suggest Razzay needs to start a RAZZAY QUEST.

Razzay: Start... a quest? For what? Some way to salvage a lifetime and a quarter's research?

You nod.

Razzay: Pffft... How? Are some magically little quest pixies going to descend from the heavens and exclaim, "Oh Razzay! For your valiant sacrifice of a hundred years of work and going though GOD DAMN PUBERTY TWICE we have rewarded you with... a quest! I'm sure it won't take ANOTHER FUCKING HUNDRED YEARS!"

Upon the realization of how much time she's lost, Razzay begins to sob bitterly. Well, not really sob. It's almost a temper-tantrum but with a bit more panache. Call it a series of resigned, self-pitying moans.

Paula stirs from her sleep due to all the noise Razzay is making. She yawns, looks up at you, and then looks over at Razzay.


Paula asks sleepily: Did you save me?

You nod.

Paula: Thank-you, my hero.

Paula gives you the sweetest, most heartfelt kiss you've ever received and then settles down to go back to sleep in your arms. You smile in self-satisfaction -- you must have REALLY fucked her brains out.
This is one for your memoirs.

Razzay glares at the two of you with a most sour envy.


You pause for a moment and then explain to Razzay that there are indeed helpful spirits who would want to help Razzay do something else with her life and would likely lead her on a series of adventures, because that's what's guided you on your own adventures here.

Razzay just flops back down on the floor and resumes staring at the ceiling. After a few moments, she mutters "Oh God, I just realized I haven't gotten laid since college."

She sighs.

Razzay intones: OH SPIRITS OF THE QUEST, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?!

What do you do?

1. RAZZAY the WITCH, you will GO ON THE DATING SHOW! (Razzay will replace Johnny in Date 4)
2. RAZZAY the WITCH, you will GO ON AN EPIC... A MAYBE EPIC.... YOU WILL GO ON A QUEST! AND IT WILL BE QUESTY. You might die. Repeatedly. (Razzay Quest will happen... sometime)
3. Offer to fuck Razzay. Paula assures you she doesn't mind as she's too tired to care and she's had the best date ever.
4. Leave Razzay to her misery, go visit Tabitha.
>>
No. 802836 ID: 0d1514

>>802833
2!
>>
No. 802838 ID: 3abd97

I say no to 1. Next one should be female Johnny, for the lulz and flipping gender tropes around.

2. Might be interesting, in that she would be rather different than Smik's other quests- she's a villain and looking to find a loophole / immortality while Nem and Sami were both about restoring a kind of order.

3. Might be entertaining to just see the look on her face. She won't say yes- she's terrified of your monster.
>>
No. 802839 ID: 600f38

>>802833
3, 2.
>>
No. 802842 ID: f08985

3 for her reaction and 2 for real.
>>
No. 802843 ID: 8d4593

To Razzay Only: We aren't just any old spirits. We are bound to fate itself. To undergo a quest with us is to take control of your own future! How do you think Nem got to where she is today? She was always the wolf, but it was through us that she broke her cyclic destiny and actualized her real potential!
Not only that, but on a quest we are BOUND to you! Even if we worked for a potential enemy of yours before, during a quest we are YOURS, and will strive to get you the best possible outcome, even if that may fly in the face of our previous charges desires.

Lastly, seriously though this guy has like, a supernatural talent for sex. All he knew about this girl is that she liked it rough and he did... That. You may not get another chance like this. Go get that shit girl.

2
3
>>
No. 802878 ID: e136ae
File 149517886652.jpg - (112.68KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayWhatTheHell.jpg )
802878

>3. Offer to fuck Razzay. Paula assures you she doesn't mind as she's too tired to care and she's had the best date ever.

Even though you don't expect a positive response, you offer to bang Razzay.

>To Razzay Only: We aren't just any old spirits. ... That. You may not get another chance like this. Go get that shit girl.

Razzay: Holy shitballs, you talk a lot. FIiiiiiiiiine. But only because it's been a couple of years since I've been laid, as long as we don't count magically animated dongs. You better be good though Johnny.

You ask how she knew your name.

Paula opens one eye and smiles: I kinda screamed it, remember? I think most of the Loch knows your name now. Oh, and that you're a son of a bitch muthafuck'n horsecock monster.

Razzay gets off the floor and casually tosses off her loose fitting T-shirt.

Razzay: We can start with some foreplay, but I'm not dropping the panties unless they're wet, got that?

You find a comfortable place for Paula to nap in a nearby room -- there's a comfortable looking couch next to an entertainment center. You can't help but notice Razzay has the full series of Sailor Moon, and a Sailor Jupitor collectable figurine. Paula purrs contentedly as you set her down and she thanks you again for saving her life.

Then you return to Razzay and begin to work your magic. She turns away when you try to kiss her, so you brush aside her hair and nibble her ear. She shudders and turns her head -- so you go for the nape of her neck. She mutters breathlessly to herself and turns away, so you cup her breasts from behind and pull her slight figure back towards you and again kiss her neck.

Razzay: Fuck.
>>
No. 802888 ID: e136ae
File 149518541767.jpg - (124.68KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayDropsThem.jpg )
802888

Razzay pushes back against you, and lets you play with her breasts, massaging them and brushing your fingers over her nipples. You run your hands down her belly, around her thighs, and then turn her around so you can kiss her soundly.

She doesn't resist this time. When you part, she sighs deeply.

Razzay: OK, I'm dropping my panties.

She turns around and slowly begins to pull them down. When they are down to her knees, she lies back on a nearby rug and smirks at you.

Razzay: You can finish pulling them off.

The carpet matches the drapes. You notice Paula has moved to watch from the doorway.
>>
No. 802889 ID: 0d1514

>>802888
Make sure Paula gets the view she wants
>>
No. 802926 ID: f08985

Yell that yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens.
>>
No. 802927 ID: f08985

>>802926
oh yeah and make a pikachu noise when you're cumming.
>>
No. 803079 ID: 8d4593

Be a cunning linguist before charging in.
Properly prepare her for the monster.
>>
No. 803114 ID: e136ae
File 149525277063.jpg - (177.83KB , 640x720 , BD3RazzayOFace.jpg )
803114

>Be a cunning linguist before charging in.
Properly prepare her for the monster.

Well, naturally. This isn't your first time having to prepare a lady. Paula's probably the first one in awhile who's volunteered for less.

It's clearly been too long since anyone's gone down on Razzay and she is is vocally appreciative of your efforts.

When it's time to penetrate the witch, you quickly throw on a condom, and then lift her up and let her settle down on top so she can control the depth.

Razzay: Dammit you're thick!

For the most part, Razzay just rides your upper half while you assist in massaging different parts of her body. Due to the size of her breasts it's not hard to suck on them while she grinds on you. Rather than talk dirty to you, Razzay has a tendency to mutter to herself.

Considering you've already been hilt-deep in Paula's petite body it's easy to maintain control until Razzay is climaxing -- that's when you grab her hips and begin to thrust into her feverently. Finally Razzay starts to get more clearly vocal, but it's mostly a string of random curse words.

She isn't as tight as Paula but she knows what she's doing, and not being bitten so painfully is nice since it's easier to appreciate the motion of her breasts as she bounces on top of you.

Like Paula, Razzay has a most unladylike orgasm -- startlingly loud and rough sounding, especially indoors.

For this Johnny, the biggest turn-on is plowing a lady right after she has climaxed; it's so soothing to the ego to see Razzay's eyes closed and brow furrowed as you continue to assault her exhausted form, knowing that you've taken her to new heights. Razzay is especially satisfying because of her previous position as threat. While Paula was physically very stimulating, the situation was different as it was almost more mission of mercy. You enjoy playing the role of hero and a lady's undying gratitude, but there's something to be said for sexually smiting a villain.

When you pull out, there's a rush of fluids that follow.

Satisfied, you remove the condom and tie it off. Razzay continues to lie on the floor, dazed and breathing deeply.

Paula crawls over to where Razzay is lying and lies down next to her, positions inverted.

Paula: We cool, Razzay?

Razzay opens one eye and looks over: Yeah... we cool. Considering how things worked out, I'm not sorry at all for cursing you though.

Paula: You're not mad for losing your life's work?

Razzay snorts: Oh, I'm fucking FURIOUS that my life and a quarter's work has been turned to shit. But now I'm more pissed off at Nem and the system she's in. Like basically, if you hadn't stumbled across me I would have basically spent a lifetime and change working on a project that would eventually get me eaten by a Black Wolf. I have HEARD of people who have gone down that path and that the results aren't pretty. I mean, they knew. They knew the entire, FUCKING time and nobody ever stopped by to say "Hey Razzay, you know that immortality thing will probably all end in tears,"

Paula: Would you have believed them?

Razzay frowns.

Razzay: Y'know what, bat girl? You are a real shitter. I outta kick your ass.

Paula grins at her.

Razzay: Oh fuck off. Fucking bondage flying fox fuck. You keep this up and we will be less cool, you got me?

Paula sits up and kisses Razzay's hand.

Paula: I got you.
>>
No. 803131 ID: 600f38

>>803114
I see Razzay hasn't passed out yet.
Threesome? Go for a movie?
>>
No. 803132 ID: 72ed6b

>>803114
"You know, there's nothing wrong with trying to become immortal, as long as you don't do something evil to get there. I'm sure you and Nem could work something out."

"And maybe you could share those panties with Paula here; she deserves them after what you almost put her through. Losing all your memories is pretty much death."
>>
No. 803134 ID: f08985

Bully Razzay for being a nerdlinger. Shove her in a locker and yell "Moon Prism Magic!".
>>
No. 803171 ID: e136ae
File 149526853416.jpg - (283.52KB , 640x720 , BD3Victory.jpg )
803171

You have SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A DATE!

Paula had a wonderful time and would gladly go out on a second date, but she's also quite cool if you're just happy with casual sex. Thanks to you, she will live to see the sunrise in the same body with the same memories.

Razzay reluctantly admits that she also had a great time but since she wasn't an actual dating choice she's not featured in this scene.

PAULA's secret as you found out was the MAYFLY CURSE. You earn 25 XP for revealing this secret and surviving the date. (NOTE: XP wasn't originally even a part of the Quest, I'm just awarding it because I might use it later).

For banging Paula, you unlocked LADY LUCK TRAIT: Gain a 1-UP for sexing your date and start with +2 Max Luck.

For RESOLVING Paula's twist, you have earned an ADDITIONAL RE-ROLL. This and future Johnnys now start with +1 Reroll.

For banging RAZZAY you have unlocked: MAGIC STARTING ITEM (Fun fact: This was part of several Fighting Fantasy game books, except no condom variations and the skill version sucked)
This and future Johnny's will be awarded a magical pill or condom:
- SKILL: Replenishes Skill to full and grants +1 skill for the next 15 minutes. Condoms award a +2 skill for the next lay applied to your favour and increases climax intensity.
- STAMINA: Replenishes Stamina to full. Condoms will allow you to last longer than your partner automatically.
- LUCK: Increases maximum luck by 1, replenishes luck to full. Condoms allow you to test your luck and if successful grants you the LOVER ability, no penalty on failure.

You earn 25 EXP for surviving the date.

You earn 50 EXP for having a successful date.

You earn 1 Lewd for a successful date. You may select either Paula or Razzay; lewd to be posted ... probably in discussion? I dunno, I'll post it here when I figured it out.


EPILOGUE

Paula will return to treasure hunting, wiser from the experience.

Razzay decided to take Johnny's advice and make plans for HER OWN QUEST! Probably starting sometime after Sami's Quest finishes.

And Johnny "Apples" Bravo?

You May Decide:
1. Johnny asked Paula for a second date; this concludes this Johnny's story for now and he may show up in Razzay Quest.
2. Johnny decided to be Friends with Benefits with Paula and try dating one of the other two girls. Paula tells Johnny to call her if he needs help, since she's heard one of the two remaining girls may try to kill him. Please choose between Teela or Samantha, and note that Johnny's rerolls do not refresh, but he will pick up the quest reward and have 3 available. You may also pick a starting magic item.
3. Johnny decided to be Friends with Benefits with Paula and to go on the Dating Show again. Note that Johnny's rerolls do not refresh, but he will pick up the quest reward and have 3 available. You may also pick a starting magic item.

Note that 2 and 3 will still start in separate threads.
>>
No. 803174 ID: 094652

4) Johnny ran screaming into the fields, his fingers digging through his skin and cracking his skull, and was never heard from again. Unbeknownst to all involved, there was another witch on the scene looking for an appropriate sacrifice to open her antediluvian portal of unfathomable evil, and found an idiot too stupid to gain massive insight from a glare into the void. Though, gaining Nem's favor would be such a thrill...

By sacrificing this Johnny, new Johnnys will now have +1 Insight, giving them the ability to warp reality with SIGNIFICANT risk. Higher insight will give them stronger powers and higher risks.
>>
No. 803176 ID: f08985

2. Samantha
>>
No. 803201 ID: 72ed6b

>>803171
1, spend some time on a proper date with Paula now that she's no longer worried about surviving the day.

> You earn 1 Lewd for a successful date. You may select either Paula or Razzay; lewd to be posted ... probably in discussion? I dunno, I'll post it here when I figured it out.

Paula, perhaps during/after a subsequent date. Now that her curse is lifted, ditch the condom, and take your time much more; without the literal deadline, you can take all night if you want to. And you do.
>>
No. 803214 ID: ca661e

>>803171
Option 1.

Lewd of Paula plz
>>
No. 803215 ID: b412df

1, since the whole curse thing kinda distracted things.
>>
No. 803216 ID: 3abd97

>>803214
This.
>>
No. 803252 ID: 600f38

>>803171
1.
Paula's curse derailed this one, so she needs a proper date.
>>
No. 803260 ID: e136ae

1 was selected.

All right; this Johnny's story ends here for now. He and Paula may show up in Razzay's Quest as side characters (or ... playable, I don't know. I have an idea for Razzay's Quest and it is slightly insane, or very if you ask some people on IRC.)

Since Paula's first impression of Johnny is someone who saved her life and fucked her brains out, chances are the second date will go well too -- but the second date is not paid for by The Show. However, maybe we will visit Johnny Apples later.

If you have any suggestions for Paula Lewds, feel free to drop them here. The lewd will be posted to here and Discussion when it's ready.
>>
No. 803290 ID: 72ed6b

>>803260
Long, slow, tender rather than frenzied; skip the condom, and talk to her about whether she might actually want to have an egg one day, as long as she's around to raise it.
>>
No. 803372 ID: 600f38

>>803290
...

Bats are mammals.
>>
No. 803373 ID: e136ae

>>803372
User is referencing the death curse that was on Paula. It created an egg in her system. Said egg has been cancelled and will be broken down and absorbed by her system.
>>
No. 805363 ID: e136ae
File 149628622457.jpg - (118.18KB , 640x720 , Ep3Reward.jpg )
805363

B&W Paula Lewd, chosen by Medic during chat.
>>
No. 805369 ID: e136ae
File 149628914696.jpg - (318.41KB , 640x720 , Ep3Rewardc.jpg )
805369

Lewd reward, coloured.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password