[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 80604)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12588565678.png - (9.72KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
80604 No. 80604 ID: 754774

Expand all images
>>
No. 80606 ID: 754774
File 125885668139.png - (127.78KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
80606

"So...Sorry about...Whatever the twins did. My name is Benjamin, and...sorry if the tea isn't to your tastes, I use herbs from the forest, and they might taste a bit off."
>>
No. 80607 ID: 5d5878

The adoring public cheers.
>>
No. 80608 ID: 754774
File 125885676958.png - (134.71KB , 640x480 , 3.png )
80608

>>80606
"No, it's quite delicious, thank you. I taste a bit of mint."
"Some honey, too."
"Very nice."

Maria has calmed down, but she seems highly uncomfortable.
>>
No. 80610 ID: d85762

>>80608
Ask them about what they are doing in the middle of a forest.
>>
No. 80611 ID: 5d5878

>>80608
She has reason to be uncomfortable, it's fine.
>>
No. 80627 ID: 754774
File 125885901528.png - (84.99KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
80627

>>80610
"Well, Barthazard and Vandis are like the ones who go buy food and drink, but they're taking longer since Haland is closed off. Everyone is just hunting and gathering lately. Well, except me, since I'm really weak and can only do chores in the house. Jonathan does garden things, since he's weak too, but with him it's only because he isn't fit. His hands are really rough though."
Benjamin doesn't seem to talk much, and he continues to babble mindlessly.
>>
No. 80629 ID: 632862

>>80627
Ask where they all came from. Are they all from the same family?
>>
No. 80630 ID: d85762

>>80627
Tell Benjamin about your quest to find your brothers.
>>
No. 80631 ID: 5d5878

>>80629
And why were you attacked?
>>
No. 80650 ID: 754774
File 125886199855.png - (84.33KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
80650

>>80629
"There are fourteen of us living in the forest, but me and my brothers live in the house. We, er...Well I don't really remember where we came from, I'm not even sure I knew anyone before now, or who I did know...I lived in a very large home when I was a young child, I know."
>>80630
I should get friendlier with them first, so they do not have a fit when they find out. Especially that Cain fellow.
>>80631
"Cain gets bored easily. He was probably having trouble finding anything. Abel just does whatever Cain tells him to. No one else is that violent, of course."
>>
No. 80657 ID: d85762

>>80650
Ask him why don't they live outside the forest, and what is this about this being called a woman-eater forest.
>>
No. 80659 ID: 5d5878

>>80650
These may totally be your brothers, which would be exceedingly convenient.
>>
No. 80664 ID: 754774
File 125886303479.png - (84.23KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
80664

>>80657
"Harold looks after us. He says we can't afford to live anywhere else. The Woman-eater forest rumor is because a lot of my brothers despise women. You can't argue a nice person, but if they're bitter and selfish, they don't make it out."

He pauses.

"N-not that I mind women or anything. Sometimes I meet one on the outskirts. Village girls from Haland are really polite. And Barthazard flirts with them a lot. He says he 'can't stay loyal to a grudge against someone who did nothing to earn it'. I feel terrible not being able to remember something like this. I tried asking Lucy, since he's open with me, but he just said it was because of our father."
>>80659
They...appear to be. I am not exactly ecstatic about having the twins for siblings.

Benjamin talks a bit too much. I wonder if he was yearning to get it off his chest.
>>
No. 80665 ID: d85762

>>80664
Out with your story, they don't seem to be angry with you.
>>
No. 80674 ID: 5d5878

>>80664
This one seems nice enough, let him know what you're questing for?
>>
No. 80677 ID: 754774
File 125886535581.png - (134.80KB , 640x480 , 7.png )
80677

>>80665
"Can you keep a secret for now?"
"Y-yeah?"
"...Well I...er...The truth is...I'm not really a boy. I dressed up as one for the occasion of entering here."
"Well, that's not a problem, I'm sure no one will mind."
"That's not all...You see...there are twelve of you in your family, correct?"
"Hm? Ah, yeah. Vandis and Leral've lived in the forest since before we got here."
"I...Well, you see, the reason your brothers left was because your father wanted to kill them."
"Wha-"
"The reason he wanted to kill them was because he wanted to give everything to his daughter, aaand..."
"And?"
"I, uh...am that daughter."

This is incredibly awkward.
>>
No. 80678 ID: d85762

>>80677
Now tell him that you wish for them to return to the castle and that their mother misses them. Also that you will rebel against your father if he doesn't let them stay and rule the kingdom.
>>
No. 80683 ID: 754774
File 125886790885.png - (129.64KB , 640x480 , 8.png )
80683

>>80678
"I promised my mother I would bring you back, so..."
"Unfortunately we'll all have to decline."
"Lucy!"
"Bloody River, what is with your family and sudden appearances!?"
>>
No. 80684 ID: d85762

>>80683
Ask them why.
>>
No. 80686 ID: 276781

>>80683
Blurt out "I don't want dad to kill you and I don't want to rule the kingdom all by myself and mom misses you all a lot" as fast as possible. Put as much emphasis on "I don't want dad to kill you" as possible, making sure he hears that, if nothing else

If he asks you to repeat yourself, say it again, slower.
>>
No. 80687 ID: 12f282

>>80683
Get used to it Tom, one day those will be your in-laws ;>
>>
No. 80691 ID: 632862

>>80683
Remove the headband.
>>
No. 80825 ID: 754774
File 125891936920.png - (60.94KB , 640x480 , 9.png )
80825

>>80686
"I don't want dad to kill you and I don't want to rule the kingdom all by myself and mom misses you all a lot."
"Unless you want us to murder our father, it wouldn't be possible. I'm sure if your identity were explained to everyone you have this place as sanctuary, but we will not leave our home, let alone to that place."
>>
No. 80834 ID: 5d5878

>>80825
He does have a very good point.
>>
No. 80843 ID: 476456

"yeah but you're kind of turning yourselves into enemies of the state what with all the women murdering."
>>
No. 80844 ID: c39fc5

>>80825
Then how about we bring our mother here?
>>
No. 80851 ID: 12f282

>>80825
Then let's murder our father. Throw a bloody coup and establish a council of princes to rule.
>>
No. 80924 ID: 754774
File 125893229848.png - (60.33KB , 640x480 , 10.png )
80924

>>80843
"But you're criminals! You murder women! They'll be coming for you!"
"Actually, this area is not under rule of the king. It's rather like stepping into a foreign country. We may do as we please."
>>80844
"And if I bring our mother here?"
"A sensible notion. Do so, if she is willing. We owe her our lives, after all."
>>
No. 80942 ID: c39fc5

>>80924
Now to travel all the way back to the castle!
>>
No. 80944 ID: af3e6d

>>80924
There's probably one hell of a catch that we're missing, but why not try this? Go see mother.
>>
No. 80964 ID: 12f282

>>80924
Go back to the castle, tell Mom you found your brothers and they won't come home, but if she wants to come visit them she can.
>>
No. 80988 ID: 754774
File 125894194264.png - (184.99KB , 640x480 , 11.png )
80988

>>80942
>>80944
>>80964
Well, nothing further to do now...

With a quick farewell, the two leave in a much brighter area.
>>
No. 80990 ID: af3e6d

>>80988
BLOOOOOOOM

Also, yellow lights near the ground back in the trees. Likely eyes. You bein watched, girl.
>>
No. 80997 ID: 754774
File 125894332894.png - (63.07KB , 640x480 , 12.png )
80997

>>80990
...?

Is that Leral? Vandis said he had red eyes, though...

"Keep walking. Make it obvious we're leaving. Nothing good comes from trodding on gold territory."
>>
No. 80998 ID: c39fc5

>>80997
Let us get the hell out of there.
>>
No. 81000 ID: 12f282

>>80997
LISTEN TO TOM. Being a demon he knows more about this stuff than you do.
>>
No. 81001 ID: af3e6d

>>80997
He knows what he's talking about. Just keep moving.
>>
No. 81044 ID: 754774
File 125895035531.png - (34.65KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
81044

>>80998
>>81000
>>81001
The pair leave swiftly.
>>
No. 81047 ID: 754774
File 125895058677.png - (4.79KB , 640x480 , 14.png )
81047

>>81044
>>
No. 81048 ID: 754774
File 125895087782.png - (35.67KB , 640x480 , 15.png )
81048

>>81047
"Can't you eat more neatly?"
"No. Blood is where the vitamins are."
"You're staining your teeth. And giving everyone a bad idea. How am I supposed to present you to mother and father?"
"Don't, if it's that much trouble. Also, this pig is delicious. You should have bought some for yourself."
"..."
>>
No. 81050 ID: c39fc5

>>81048
You should change into your princess clothes Maria, and try to get some dapper clothes for Tom.
>>
No. 81052 ID: af3e6d

>>81048
This is hilarious. Also, don't you need to make your own self presentable? You're still in your strapping young lad attire, and Tom looks like... Yeah.
>>
No. 81061 ID: 754774
File 125895328739.png - (68.02KB , 640x480 , 16.png )
81061

>>81050
>>81052
"Like your castle. Very large and...er...white."
"Thank you."
>>
No. 81062 ID: c39fc5

>>81061
Maybe you should tell Walters parents what happened to him first.
>>
No. 81081 ID: 4553b2

>>81062
Oh boy, that'll be fun news to break.
>>
No. 81082 ID: 12f282

>>81062
>>81081
...make sure your demon boyfrie... er, bodyguard isn't with you when you break the news to them.
>>
No. 81092 ID: 445c48

>>81082
Yeah, you don't want any comments on how delicious he was.
>>
No. 82394 ID: 754774
File 125937873528.png - (87.59KB , 640x480 , 17.png )
82394

>>81062
>>81081
>>81082
>>81092
Walter lived across the ocean. That's 2 weeks away. I am not positive I want to make that adventure for now. Perhaps I'll send a messenger.

"Oh thank goodness Maria! I am delighted you've returned so quickly! Your father had decided to wait only a day longer before he went hunting for you. We will talk later, but for now, I must show you your suitors."

Oh.

Oh no.
>>
No. 82398 ID: af3e6d

>>82394
Ooh. This could end poorly. Any chance you could just humour him for a while and then just turn them down?
>>
No. 82404 ID: 632862

>>82394
Have Tom come with you. That should make things more amusing, as they will most likely be put off by the presence of a red-eyes.
>>
No. 82405 ID: b45a31

>>82394
Tell your mother what happened to Walter and that you don't feel right looking for more suitors right now.
>>
No. 82428 ID: 754774
File 125938095827.png - (35.91KB , 640x480 , 18.png )
82428

>>82398
My father is even more insane than my mother.

There must be twelve dozen of them. Twelve dozens. One hundred and fourty four. A considerable number.

>>82404
I like Tom. Tom is a good friend. Tom will probably get impaled if I leave him before the news spreads. My father's army are brave and honest men, as are the people in the city, but the soldiers have the ability to actually cause him harm.

>>82405
"Mother, Walter..."
"Yes, dear?"
"...We...Met the Raven."

Just saying the words 'he died' seems to much for me.

"I see. Why don't you lie down for a night, and we'll talk then."

She turns to look at Tom and his failing attempt to cover his eyes.

"And this boy?"
"A friend. Do not let anyone hurt him please."
>>
No. 82431 ID: b45a31

>>82428
Now tell your mother about your brothers.
>>
No. 82463 ID: 65354e

>>82428
When you end up having to meet the suitors, pretend you and Tom are "together" to discourage them.
>>
No. 82470 ID: 754774
File 125938699123.png - (159.75KB , 640x480 , 19.png )
82470

>>82431
"The woman-eater forest. Because of me, they swore to hate women, apparantly...They really do miss you, but refuse to come to the castle."
"Oh thank goodness...I shall visit soon enough. Now, tell me, were they kind to you?"
"Benjamin was very sweet to me, and seems to get along so well with the others. One named Michael seems very aloof, but I think he's a good person too."
"Who else did you meet?"
"Twins, Cain and Abel."
"Oh, that boy was never any good, no matter how pure his intentions. Is Abel still kind?"
"I think so...I don't know who the other one I met was. Benjamin called him 'Lucy'."
"...Did he."

I feel uncomfortable.

"I hope we can go again together and meet everyone."
"Of course."
>>
No. 82471 ID: 754774
File 125938704696.png - (137.73KB , 640x480 , 20.png )
82471

>>82470
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.
>>
No. 82473 ID: b45a31

>>82471
Why don't you take a walk? Maybe find Tom.
>>
No. 82475 ID: 65354e

>>82471
Check under your bed for red eyes. :3c
>>
No. 82483 ID: 2dd482

>>82471
read note, hug tom.
>>
No. 82514 ID: 754774
File 125939287247.png - (53.34KB , 640x480 , 21.png )
82514

>>82473
>>82475
I take a walk.
>>
No. 82515 ID: 754774
File 125939290377.png - (124.39KB , 640x480 , 22.png )
82515

>>82514
"Terrible, isn't it?"
>>
No. 82517 ID: 445c48

>>82515
Flip out, where did he come from?
>>
No. 82519 ID: b45a31

>>82515
What is?
>>
No. 82521 ID: 754774
File 125939405691.png - (15.68KB , 640x480 , 23.png )
82521

>>82517
>>82519
"You're scrying. I doubt you even know what that is, so you obviously fell asleep while standing. Stupid girl."

He peers down.

"I expected he might bleed to death. I suppose he though he might try dying proving me wrong. You share intelligences."
>>
No. 82523 ID: b45a31

>>82521
Who is on the floor?
>>
No. 82526 ID: 754774
File 125939454833.png - (84.48KB , 640x480 , 24.png )
82526

>>82523

Walter.
>>
No. 82529 ID: b45a31

>>82526
Dry your tears, Tom is watching you.
>>
No. 82530 ID: 65354e

>>82526
Hug Tom. You need one. ;(
>>
No. 82536 ID: 476456

Hey at least walter might still be alive!
>>
No. 82541 ID: 754774
File 125939952284.png - (56.56KB , 640x480 , 25.png )
82541

>>82529
>>82530
Maria hugs Tom.

Tom has become confused!

>>
No. 82542 ID: e7666f

>>82541
Pssst.
Hug back.
She might be able to swing you some convict bodies or something.
At the very least, the resources of the kingdom open before you.
>>
No. 82547 ID: 6c28cf

Maria rape Tom
>>
No. 82550 ID: 632862

>>82541
Um. Cry on his shoulder. Sob out that you had a dream about the red-eyes that killed Walter.
>>
No. 82573 ID: 9e9b47

>>82541

Smell his hair.
>>
No. 82575 ID: af3e6d

>>82541
Just roll with it, Tom. She needs a shoulder to cry on.
>>
No. 82583 ID: 021ae3

>>82573
This.
Also, rub your nose on his.
:3
>>
No. 82604 ID: 65354e

>>82550
>>82575
This.
>>
No. 83070 ID: 754774
File 125947275557.png - (41.80KB , 640x480 , 26.png )
83070

Tom is not intuned. Maria is lucid enough to know a hug is good enough for comfort.

Tom holds his arms up awkwardly as if he were attempting to decide whether or not to place a hand on her back. Someone clearing his throat at the doorway saves him from making this decision.


"Right! Maria this is-"
"Hadrian, your fiancee."
"Hadrian von Aldik, Prince of the country of Aldik, one of your suitors."
"Fiancee."
"One of the suitors that are the perfect fit for the role of husband, and I feel very comfortable with allowing a country to."
"Which is as good as fiancee."
"I don't even know if he's kidding. Good person, anyways."

They seem to address each other in good humor.

...Hadrian must be at least 17. I hope Father did not request for too many older men. I'd rather be with someone closer to my age.

"Everything alright here, then?"
"Of...of course. I had a nightmare."
"I see. Only natural, after a Raven attack. Breakfast is ready, by the way."
>>
No. 83102 ID: b45a31

>>83070
Breakfast!
>>
No. 83103 ID: 8b7db1

>>83070
...how old are you, anyway?
...how old would your BROTHERS be, as well?
>>
No. 83125 ID: 754774
File 125948093582.png - (90.90KB , 640x480 , 27.png )
83125

>>83103
I'm 13 years of age. I have no idea how old my brothers are currently.

I suppose Benjamin should have been somewhere around the age of 4 or 5 when I was born, and he seems to be the youngest.

>>83102
I do not feel like participating in a group meal.

Tom accompanies Maria in a small dining room.

"Can I eat with you?"
"No. Go eat with everyone else."
>>
No. 83127 ID: 65354e

>>83125
While you're eating, ask Tom why he seems to like Hadrian so much.
>>
No. 83132 ID: 754774
File 125948341629.png - (33.61KB , 640x480 , 28.png )
83132

>>83127
"He found you sleepwalking, and his first thought was to bring you to me. I sat all night watching so you didn't walk off or go into a panic, and he came down with snacks to eat. We talked, he didn't mind my eyes even though it was dark."
>>
No. 83135 ID: 65354e

>>83132
Realize he was watching you sleep. Blush.
Then tell him about the dream you had. Maybe he knows something about The Raven and scrying.
>>
No. 83139 ID: 754774
File 125948542995.png - (56.42KB , 640x480 , 29.png )
83139

>>83135
"Scrying? If you're doing it while you're sleeping, when you have the strongest image, you'll trigger a huge alert to even a human. Like jumping behind someone and screaming 'I'M STARING AT YOU' in their ear. If you were doing it to The Raven, he must have lent clarity to you just for shits and giggles. He might also have been impressing false details. For all you know, he fell off the cliff and broke something, and the blood is simply an illusion."
>>
No. 83140 ID: 65354e

>>83139
...but you saw Walter... right?
>>
No. 83143 ID: 632862

>>83139
Ask him if he can give you any hints on how to scry while awake.
>>
No. 83247 ID: 445c48

>>83139
Good to see that you've got those horrible red spots when you blush under control. They're not nearly as bad now.
>>
No. 85496 ID: 754774
File 125989929445.png - (6.81KB , 640x480 , 30.png )
85496

Suddenly.
>>
No. 85500 ID: 754774
File 125989939388.png - (67.34KB , 640x480 , 31.png )
85500

My arm hurts

I have no arm

I hurt everywhere

Not as much as my lack of arm
>>
No. 85501 ID: 9d41c3

>>85500
Do you have legs?
>>
No. 85512 ID: 754774
File 125989998160.png - (71.12KB , 640x480 , 32.png )
85512

>>85501
'Course I do. My right one doesn't hurt as much as it should.

Maybe because it's there to put medicine on.
>>
No. 85519 ID: 9d41c3

>>85512
So where are you right now? Stand up and survey the area.
>>
No. 85522 ID: 476456

Crawl, naybe you should crawl.
>>
No. 85538 ID: 754774
File 125990094349.png - (21.44KB , 640x480 , 33.png )
85538

>>85519
I can't. My leg is broken.

I am in a basement. It is well-lit.

There's a demon eating basket of dried meats with a flask of what I'm guessing is blood.

He has yellow eyes and hasn't killed me.

I sleep a lot. I don't remember seeing anyone else.
>>
No. 85539 ID: af3e6d

>>85538
Any idea how long you've been here? Or if the demon's talkative?
>>
No. 85540 ID: 9d41c3

>>85538
Why don't you greet him? He doesnt seem to be a bad person.
>>
No. 85570 ID: 754774
File 125990211564.png - (71.89KB , 640x480 , 34.png )
85570

>>85539
I've been here a long time. I wasn't awake for the food drops or getting down here in the first place.

I've never heard the demon talk. He wanders off once and a while. I think he's supposed to guard me.

>>85540
"Hello."
"..."
>>
No. 85571 ID: 754774
File 125990213373.png - (13.19KB , 640x480 , 35.png )
85571

>>85570

He left.
>>
No. 85578 ID: 9d41c3

>>85571
Begin your roll to the door!
>>
No. 85614 ID: 754774
File 125990339844.png - (101.19KB , 640x480 , 36.png )
85614

>>85578

Ow
>>
No. 85617 ID: 9d41c3

>>85614
What do you see?
>>
No. 85644 ID: 754774
File 125990440875.png - (50.49KB , 640x480 , 37.png )
85644

>>85617
..................
>>
No. 85648 ID: 9d41c3

>>85644
Er, why don't you prop yourself up and get a better view of the area.
>>
No. 85675 ID: 754774
File 125990621370.png - (49.38KB , 640x480 , 38.png )
85675

>>85648
It's just a hallway. Dead end behind me.
>>
No. 85686 ID: 9d41c3

>>85675
You can do it, Walter! Keep going!
>>
No. 85691 ID: 192956

>>85675
Walter keep going just think once you make it out of there you'll be able to see your family again you'll your leg will be repaired you'll be given a really awesome clock work arm or better yet one that is infused with magic you can shoot fire balls out of.
>>
No. 85774 ID: 632862

>>85675
I don't think you should try to escape in your condition. Just get as comfortable as you can while waiting for someone to get back.
>>
No. 90864 ID: 754774
File 126068456826.png - (47.00KB , 640x480 , 39.png )
90864

>>85686
>>85691
But I'm tired...and hungry...
>>
No. 90865 ID: 754774
File 126068459224.png - (38.31KB , 640x480 , 40.png )
90865

>>90864
Maybe when I wake up I can...
>>
No. 90866 ID: 754774
File 126068460582.png - (17.93KB , 640x480 , 41.png )
90866

>>90865
>>
No. 90867 ID: 754774
File 126068462273.png - (146.34KB , 640x480 , 42.png )
90867

>>
No. 90868 ID: 754774
File 126068464226.png - (57.75KB , 640x480 , 43.png )
90868

>>90867
................
>>
No. 90869 ID: 8d96c5

>>90868
Shouldn't you be, you know, preparing for your journey? Also draw Hadrian as horrible as you can.
>>
No. 90872 ID: 5d5878

That's some mighty fine art-ing there. Why does it exist?
>>
No. 90877 ID: 4553b2

Maria, you need to master the sacred art of the PRINCESS BEAM.

I suggest you find a witch to teach it to you.
>>
No. 90878 ID: 8d96c5

>>90868
Fine go look around the castle. Maybe you can escape before you get married or something.
>>
No. 90881 ID: 754774
File 126068689594.png - (39.09KB , 640x480 , 44.png )
90881

>>90877
...What?
>>
No. 90882 ID: 4553b2

>>90881
YES. Exactly like that.

Let's get looking.
>>
No. 90883 ID: 8d96c5

>>90881
You should try to escape the castle before you are wed!
>>
No. 90888 ID: 2dd482

>>90883
With Tom.

hug Tom.
>>
No. 90889 ID: 754774
File 126068799261.png - (35.32KB , 640x480 , 45.png )
90889

>>90883
Father would have a fit.

"Tom-"
"WHATIWASJUSTPASSINGTIMEWITHDRAWINGPAAASSINGTIME"
"......"
>>
No. 90890 ID: 8d96c5

>>90889
Tell Tom about running away.
>>
No. 90891 ID: 4553b2

>>90889
Father would also kill one dozen sons just because he had a girl. Father is INSANE.

Lets go witch hunting with Tom. Screw royal responsibility.
>>
No. 90895 ID: 754774
File 126068896745.png - (39.72KB , 640x480 , 46.png )
90895

>>90891
But he might kill Tom or hold the boys hostage or do something equally full of madness.

"I am to meet with my suitors. I want you and Hadrian to accompany me."
"Oh. Okay."
>>
No. 90898 ID: 4553b2

>>90895
That is why you BRING TOM.

And who cares about the suitors. None of them have faces yet but Hadrian, and we don't care if Hadrian dies.

C'mon, let's go witch hunting.
>>
No. 90900 ID: 445c48

Hug Tom.
>>
No. 90904 ID: 192956

>>90895
hug Tom and tell him he is a brilliant artist.
>>
No. 90905 ID: 12f282

>>90895
You should marry Tom, Maria~ :3c
>>
No. 90906 ID: 445c48

In before butter
>>
No. 90909 ID: 754774
File 126069088650.png - (22.81KB , 640x480 , 47.png )
90909

>>90906
Butter.

Like those Butterface pastries?

Blech.

>>90898
>>90900
>>90904
>>90905

I am not interested in Tom!
>>
No. 90910 ID: 12f282

>>90909 I am not interested in Tom!

YET.
>>
No. 90912 ID: 754774
File 12606914212.png - (46.82KB , 640x480 , 48.png )
90912

>>90910
I really doubt that I--

Maria walks into a wall.

"Stop zoning out, Maria! It is not befitting of a wi-"
"If you comment on your future marital status with Maria one more time I am going to gouge my ears out so I won't have to suffer it any longer."
>>
No. 90913 ID: 8d96c5

>>90912
Hide your face before the red death comes!
>>
No. 90914 ID: 445c48

>>90909
>Not interested in Tom

That's fine! Doesn't have to stop a friendly hug for a guy who saved your life once though!

Also
>Butterface

>BUTTERFACE BUTTERFACE YOU ARE A BUTTERFACE
>>
No. 90916 ID: 12f282

>>90912
Ouch.

OK Maria, I'll stop teasing you... for now~

Prepare yourself for dealing with these suitors... and your father.
>>
No. 90917 ID: 192956

>>90912
Apologies and tell Tom to be nice and whisper to Aldic that you wouldn't let Tom have the plessure of gouging out his ears if he keeps bringing up the subject (feel free to add a creepy smile)
>>
No. 90918 ID: 4553b2

>I am not interested in Tom!
I'm not telling you to marry him, I'm telling you to drag him along so he doesn't get killed/pinned to a bridge by your insane father when you leave to go witch hunting.
>>
No. 90922 ID: 754774
File 126069269577.png - (45.67KB , 640x480 , 49.png )
90922

>>90916
"I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm here for her health. I cannot marry myself off until my sister's marriage is assured to be healthy and happy."

He looks familiar.
>>
No. 90924 ID: 8d96c5

>>90922
Say to him it is nice to see him in person.
>>
No. 90925 ID: 12f282

>>90922
HE is one of your suitors?
The guy from your dream?
Which, now that we've had a similar dream, we can assume was scrying?
He's also a winter demon, obviously. Check out those eyes.

Go ask him about his sister.
>>
No. 90926 ID: 632862

>>90922
His sister is Maria, obviously.

(she's half winter demon)
>>
No. 90927 ID: 754774
File 12606938361.png - (66.25KB , 640x480 , 50.png )
90927

>>90924
"Hello. Nice to see you in person."
"Oh, speak of the devil. Hello, Princess. I apologize for the lack of garb, I find it rather hot in here."
"Of course. Of what were you discussing?"
"I've come for a short visit to discuss your uncontrolled scrying. It can be a danger to someone of your status; one can enter the mind."
"Ah...I see."

He talks politely for a demon. It reminds me of Tom.
>>
No. 90928 ID: 8d96c5

>>90927
Ask him if he knows a way to control it.
>>
No. 90929 ID: 12f282

>>90927
Tom > New Guy

Ask him if he can teach you to control your scrying.
>>
No. 90931 ID: 476456

he seems like a nice boy
>>
No. 90943 ID: 2dd482

>>90931
not as nice as Tom though. Isn't Tom just soooo nice to you, Maria?
>>
No. 91000 ID: 4553b2

>>90929
After asking about the scrying, ask if he knows anyone who can teach us the Princess Beam.
>>
No. 91070 ID: 754774
File 126074103174.png - (72.13KB , 640x480 , 51.png )
91070

>>90929
>>90943
Stop that I am not interested in Tom at all! He would make a horrible husband!

>>91000
There is no such thing as a Princess Beam that is ridiculous

"You seem a bit...stressed right now. I'll be meditating in the courtyard when you're done with meeting some of your suitors."
"She'll be done quickly because she'll realize all others pale before my great qualifications!"

Tom is right. That does get rather annoying.

How many suitors should I meet...I'm not in any particular mood for them...
>>
No. 91074 ID: 445c48

Shoot your Princess beam at the suitors!
>>
No. 91092 ID: 754774
File 126074245190.png - (148.93KB , 640x480 , 52.png )
91092

>>91074
Ridiculous
>>
No. 91093 ID: 8d96c5

>>91092
Show that face to Hadrian. That will make him back off.
>>
No. 91094 ID: e75a2f

Is that a syphilis rash?

You might need to get that checked out.
>>
No. 91095 ID: 445c48

>>91092
You really need to get that checked out. That can't be healthy. I mean, before it was just red lines.

Maybe it'll progress to where your face is a uniform red, and then you'll shoot a giant red princess beam from your face.
>>
No. 91097 ID: c42be6

>>91092
That's good! Focus that energy into your birthmark, and release it in a PRINCESS BEAM!
>>
No. 91104 ID: 754774
File 126074325383.png - (72.63KB , 640x480 , 53.png )
91104

>>91095
..............!!!

Maria's fit has drowned out her awareness of those around her!
>>
No. 91107 ID: 107da3

>>91104

Alright now shout PRINCESS BEAM CANNON.
>>
No. 91108 ID: c5f90c

Okay, NOW use Princess Beam.

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
>>
No. 91111 ID: 8d96c5

>>91104
This Star of mine glows with an awesome power! It tells me to shoot you!
>>
No. 91117 ID: 4553b2

>>91104
Calm down sweetheart. You can't know for sure if there isn't a Princess Beam until you ask.
>>
No. 91126 ID: 754774
File 126074433943.png - (78.58KB , 640x480 , 54.png )
91126

>>91107
>>91108
My skin just does special things I don't have any inhuman abilities I am a normal girl normal girl normal girl normal girl normal girl normal girl
>>
No. 91129 ID: 754774
File 126074436675.png - (88.01KB , 640x480 , 55.png )
91129

>>91126
>>
No. 91130 ID: 754774
File 126074440148.png - (71.66KB , 640x480 , 56.png )
91130

>>91129
Maria has fainted.
>>
No. 91136 ID: 8d96c5

>>91130
Looks like you can't meet your suitors now. Now scry to Walter!
>>
No. 91139 ID: e75a2f

Her Princess Beam must be infrared. it looks like it burned that other dude's skin.
>>
No. 91141 ID: 754774
File 126074473313.png - (18.33KB , 640x480 , 57.png )
91141

>>
No. 91145 ID: 445c48

PRINCESS FLASH
>>
No. 91147 ID: 5d5878

Tom, any idea what the hell just happened?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password