[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 817541)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150075065879.png - (434.32KB , 800x600 , myquest1.png )
817541 No. 817541 ID: 01764f

Expand all images
>>
No. 817542 ID: 01764f
File 150075067891.png - (332.64KB , 800x600 , myquest2.png )
817542

Greetings and salutations to all of you out there! In the wake of the popularity of my dear friend Outissa's "XenoQuest," I bring to you my own thrilling and daring adventure!

Presenting, the one, the only... XenoQuest 2: Beatrix Quest!

It is perhaps slightly tacky to name a quest after yours truly, but as we all know, branding is vital in any endeavor!
>>
No. 817544 ID: 01764f
File 150075069184.png - (380.54KB , 800x600 , myquest3.png )
817544

In case there is even the smallest amount of confusion, allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Lady Beatrix Glossennost van Epíl Stonaerro de Nist IV, but my friends call me "Beatrix."

I am a yinglet! A species normally derided by others due to our high-pitched voices, small stature, and easily... distracted.... nature. We're fragile critters, really.

Which is the perfect reason for me to go on ADVENTURES. I fear no danger, no threat, for I have...

Narrative Inertia Insurance! In case harm would befall me, I am whisked away back here, to my extraordinarily comfortable apartment, completely intact!
>>
No. 817545 ID: 01764f
File 150075070413.png - (415.23KB , 800x600 , myquest4.png )
817545

And speaking of my apartment, my indolent roommate is once again sleeping in an extraordinarly awkward position. In the bed. Ah well!

ADVENTURE waits not for the lackadaisical! I must go forth and seek excitement!

What sort of adventure should I have?
>>
No. 817546 ID: 56ffef

>>817545
first you must don the ADVENTURE COLOR take Aletheia's scarf for now cause it is the only purple thing around and give her a nice head kiss.
>>
No. 817547 ID: be0718

A tax-filing extravaganza!
>>
No. 817548 ID: 56ffef

>>817545
ADVENTURE to your local Toys 4 Not Kids! : Seriously keep your kids out.
>>
No. 817551 ID: eecdf5

That indolent friend of yours has probably had a tough time. Why not give her some loving head-scritches while she sleeps?
>>
No. 817553 ID: 3373e2

Find a cool looking tree and climb it.
>>
No. 817554 ID: 8cb228

I think you should have a superhero-themed adventure where you become a superhero and fight crime!

And then it has an awkward and weird romantic subplot, where you learn the true meaning of love!
>>
No. 817560 ID: 45db1c

Alethia said she would save us, but then she ran away. Many of us are broken, and some of us are obsessive, but a few of us are still waiting for her.

Go in search of a way to free the ones that still care.
>>
No. 817569 ID: f076ad

The grand adventure that is The Time I Met An Aardvark At The Station.

A somewhat short but an exciting adventure where you end up helping a confused Aardvark find her way into a transdimensional world of magic and, with the help of your own flashbacks, teaching her all about how to safely "travel".

The simply-drawn adventure of which simplicity later leaks into certain other quest causing the styles to end up merging.
>>
No. 817570 ID: 01764f
File 150075882014.png - (388.03KB , 800x600 , myquest5.png )
817570

>Take Aletheia's OUTISSA'S scarf
Her name is not Aletheia, it is Outissa!

It is a tempting thought - borrowing the scarf, rubbing its luxurious softness all across my body, wrapping myself in the cashmere-like embrace it ha— No! I shall not!

I cannot! It would leave her naked and INDECENT, and that is unacceptable!
>>
No. 817571 ID: 01764f
File 150075883171.png - (417.87KB , 800x600 , myquest6.png )
817571

>Head-scritches
This I will do! Gladly!

>>817560
Ah! A fan of XenoQuest! Worry not, for the events that transpired in that thrilling tale were mostly made up!

...like, nine-tenths of it was falsehoods and fabrications, mendacious mistruth!

>>817564
Aardvark? You mean Aubrey? She is currently occupied being the protagonist of her own quest! It would not be right for me to butt in and try to take over!
>>
No. 817573 ID: 01764f
File 150075884063.png - (735.14KB , 600x600 , myquest7.png )
817573

"Hello, my name is Beatrix! Hi, prettylady Aubrey! He he! I see you are awaiting ze arrival of somezhing amazing!"
>>
No. 817574 ID: 01764f
File 150075884991.png - (483.14KB , 800x600 , myquest8.png )
817574

NO. Instead, I shall present you with... a choice. A series of choices!

Choice the first! Will XQ2: Beatrix Quest be NSFW or worksafe?
>>
No. 817576 ID: 669253

>>817574
Go tits or go home. There's no choice here.
>>
No. 817577 ID: 17c2ee

Uh, worksafe, I guess.
>>
No. 817578 ID: 56ffef

>>817574
Full titty but all genitals covered with silly faces of ketzie/ceridwens
>>
No. 817579 ID: 4854ef

NSFW
>>
No. 817580 ID: 8cb228

NSFW. But not, you know... obvious pandering? Just keep it real. You're an adult, adult things are part of your life, you are proud of your body, no need to censor for us?

If you want to do some posing with a bit more care in the shading and art and stuff, we'd happily be titillated, though! Make sure to do that when *you* want to, and stop focusing on that when you don't want to do that any more.
>>
No. 817582 ID: f076ad

>>817574
Poor Beatrix walking around with censor bars. We can't have that now, can we?

nsfw because we're not children.
>>
No. 817583 ID: 50b008

Let's do SFW for now, and decide if we want to change it later. There's no need to rush this sort of thing.
>>
No. 817595 ID: 3740b1

Nsfw
>>
No. 817597 ID: be0718

Worksafe. Dare to be different.
>>
No. 817601 ID: 2c4eeb

NSFW
>>
No. 817602 ID: 3ce125

>>817571
Okay, what really happened then?

Since Khoros knows your name, how do we know you're not just saying that because he told you to?
>>
No. 817607 ID: 094652

Worksafe because lolis must be censored
>>
No. 817783 ID: 8111b6

NSFW, but not focused on such things fully. If fun is found, the option to indulge should be around, but we don't have to be tripping over orgies at every corner or anything.

How serious do you like your adventures, Beatrix?
>>
No. 817785 ID: ad60eb

Make it nsfw
>>
No. 817832 ID: 01764f
File 150084496219.png - (84.91KB , 800x600 , xq2-1.png )
817832

"...Ah! A fan of XenoQuest! Worry not, for ze events zat transpired in zat zhrilling tale were mostly made up!..."
>>
No. 817833 ID: 01764f
File 150084496448.png - (223.05KB , 800x600 , xq2-2.png )
817833

"...occupied being ze protagonist of her own quest!"
>>
No. 817834 ID: 01764f
File 150084496772.png - (312.60KB , 800x600 , xq2-3.png )
817834

"...will XQ2: Beatrix Quest be NSFW or worksafe?"
>>
No. 817835 ID: 01764f
File 150084496953.png - (322.08KB , 800x600 , xq2-4.png )
817835

"It appears zat ze winning vote is for NSFW! Zhere will be lewdness indeed! Starting wizh— huh?"

Beatrix is in my apartment again.
>>
No. 817836 ID: 01764f
File 150084497137.png - (81.78KB , 800x600 , xq2-5.png )
817836

"HELLO SLEEPY!"

Gah! My inner eyelid snaps shut out of reflex, cutting out color and putting everything in focus.

"Are you ready to go on an ADVENTURE?"

I shake my head "no".

"Zat is a YES! Dear suggesters, please tell Outissa go wizh us on zhis ADVENTURE!"

Please tell Beatrix to let me sleep some more. This bed is very comfortable.
>>
No. 817837 ID: be0718

Beatrix, go make friends with a passing car and let Aletheia sleep.
>>
No. 817839 ID: 56ffef

>>817836
Give beatrix your scarf for to adventure with then go back to sleep outissa Beatrix go see if Amaranth, or Ameliah, or even Sekani wants to adventure.
>>
No. 817848 ID: 395c02

>>817839
I was going to say to just go on the adventure but actually this sounds more entertaining.
>>
No. 817849 ID: f076ad

Now just wait here a darn minute.

Is this Outissa's quest or Beatrix's quest?
How about the two of you put up some compelling arguments as to which one of the two of you we should follow and give our affection to.
>>
No. 817850 ID: 638191

Beatrix, offer your friend a plate of your finest clams
>>
No. 817851 ID: 91ee5f

>>817836
>"Zat is a YES! Dear suggesters, please tell Outissa go wizh us on zhis ADVENTURE!"
Well, you heard her! It's time to go on an adventure! Let's go to the Land of Dreams! How do you get there? It's quite simple really! Just close your eyes and go to sleep! Then you'll be in the Land of Dreams!

Basically what I'm saying is go back to sleep.
>>
No. 817855 ID: 094652

Outissa, you need glasses. If you get a prescription, we'll tell Beatrix to take a long walk off a short pier. Or go surfing. Or just eat a hot dog with low-quality meat. Or something that does not involve being in the same district as you.

Due to morning amnesia, we forgot how badly you HATE Beatrix. Or was this a hate-@#$%ing relationship? I forget.
>>
No. 817856 ID: f076ad

>>817849
Tip: butts and chests are very convincing arguments
>>
No. 817863 ID: b88e47

Beatrix, please let Sleepy sleep more.
>>
No. 817867 ID: 01764f

Okay, guys - tone down the yinglet hate. Seriously. Knock it the fuck off. It's not funny at this point.

(If you don't like them, then stop posting in this quest. Continuing to do so will be considered to be shitposting.)
>>
No. 817894 ID: 094652

>>817867
We don't hate Yinglets, we just hate being woken up at 3:00AM to answer a question the enthusiastic asker already knows the answer to
>>
No. 817899 ID: ba56e6

>>817851
This.
>>
No. 818006 ID: 8c3bc9

*SUDDEN ENERGY BURST ACTIVATE*
>>
No. 818007 ID: 01764f
File 150088478375.png - (31.99KB , 800x600 , xq2-7.png )
818007

"Suggesters really want Outissa to sleep? But... zhis adventure would be perfect wizh her along! She could be ze dashing and daring sidekick to me, Beatrix! But... alas, you have made your will known, and I will play along.

I shall go off on my adventure! I will see you anozher time, prettylady!"
>>
No. 818008 ID: 01764f
File 150088478577.png - (7.44KB , 800x600 , xq2-8.png )
818008

Thank you. I sleep now. Maybe I will do an adventure with her later, but not now.

Goodbye for now, suggesters. Until next time.
>>
No. 818010 ID: f076ad

No! Wake up damn you! Don't you dare do this to us!
Everyone, shout loudly at Outissa. It's time to make your voices heard!
>>
No. 818019 ID: 3ce125

Hey, wake up. It'll be fun, don't you want to have fun with your friend?

I mean, after like five more minutes...
>>
No. 818021 ID: 094652

Kay.

EIGHT SIXTEEN HOURS LATER
>>
No. 818027 ID: 3740b1

What, wake up damn you! You're really going to let her go off on her own? What if she gets in trouble without you? Or has fun or a bunch of sex? Also without you.
>>
No. 818030 ID: 91ee5f

Guys, let her sleep. Beatrix woke her up way too early in the morning.

Don't worry, Outissa. We'll keep an eye on Beatrix and make sure she doesn't get eaten by a hungry monster or something like that! You just go back to sleep!
>>
No. 818033 ID: 3373e2

Go back to sleeping Outissa; we'll keep an eye on Beatrix and make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble.
>>
No. 818044 ID: f076ad

>>/questdis/113877
>>
No. 818060 ID: c9f250

wake up
>>
No. 818065 ID: ba56e6

[Switch to Beatrix]
>>
No. 818079 ID: 91ee5f

>>818044
You're worrying over nothing.

Outissa can't stay in bed forever. Eventually she'll get out of bed because she's hungry and/or needs to use the restroom. When that happens, that's when we'll tell her to go adventuring with Beatrix!
>>
No. 818265 ID: c88e6d

Until Outissa is no longer sleepy, you should PREPARE FOR A SURPRISE BREAKFAST IN BED when she wakes up. And also put hair curlers in her hair while she sleeps.
>>
No. 818267 ID: 3373e2

I take back what I said, get up. Please.
>>
No. 818333 ID: 01764f

(Hey, so, I'm actually in the middle of my move to a new place right now. I'm going to try to get an update up today, buuuuut it might be a couple days still.

The reason I'm announcing this is because of speculation that this quest is over, which it is definitely not. <3

In the meantime, if you haven't seen the XenoQuest disthread yet, come check it out!https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112766.html There's lots of info and discussion here, and it's pretty active for a disthread!)
>>
No. 818424 ID: 01764f
File 150104132213.png - (59.38KB , 800x600 , xq2-9.png )
818424

>Wakeupwakeupwakeup
I drift in and out of sleep. At some point I roll over onto my back.

"...suggesters change minds? Beatrix knows exactly what to do!"

The bed shifts a little bit, and I open my eyes. I am still groggy.

What is that above my head? Where is Beatri- OH NO
>>
No. 818425 ID: 01764f
File 150104132408.png - (60.79KB , 800x600 , xq2-10.png )
818425

BEATRIX NO WAIT NO
>>
No. 818426 ID: 01764f
File 150104132645.png - (3.13KB , 800x600 , xq2-11.png )
818426

I try to chirp an alarm, but it is muffled by thick fur. Beatrix scoots back and forth on my snout, making the fur on it damp.

"Ha! This will wake you up! Zhere is nozhing like an old-fashioned yinglet snail trail to get ze day going for malcontent monsters!"
>>
No. 818428 ID: 7fad5d

Hey, she's offering breakfast. Have a bite.
>>
No. 818430 ID: 4854ef

Cold wet nose technique!
>>
No. 818431 ID: be0718

Enter the portal!
>>
No. 818435 ID: 3ce125

Don't reward misbehavior! She's really small, so you can just lift her off of you.
>>
No. 818437 ID: ba56e6

Exit bed.
>>
No. 818439 ID: 751120

Why is there a hole in the middle of her torso?

Threaten to reject sex for a week if she feeds you even one of those germ-infested slimes-in-eggshells.

Because they're raw.

And you're frying an egg.
>>
No. 818460 ID: 7fad5d

>>818439
Kome, a snail trail is moisture left behind when an aroused woman rubs her vagina across a surface. Beatrix is not saying that she will feed Outissa an actual snail.
>>
No. 818462 ID: 891b91

We now demand escargot for breakfast.
>>
No. 818493 ID: f076ad

Your opponent has an upper hand. You will need to weaken her.
Touch Beatrix' weak points! You know what those are!
>>
No. 819912 ID: ed67d9
File 150161366857.png - (380.59KB , 800x600 , myquest9.png )
819912

She is somewhat reluctant at first but then realizes that she is a mere mortal before my magnificent mons and mouths me until I moan for more!

For someone who is bereft of vocal communication, Outissa sure has a silver tongue!
>>
No. 819913 ID: ed67d9
File 150161367863.png - (391.43KB , 800x600 , myquest10.png )
819913

... Now that she's awakeohmymorerightthereyes - sorry, AWAKE, should I reciprocate her attentions, or should I vacate and let her get out of out b-b-bed?
>>
No. 819914 ID: a363ac

>>819913
VACATE her face. there is time for this after ADVENTURES as a nice present for helping out.
>>
No. 819915 ID: 6f78be

Always best to maintain a certain level of equity between two parties in situations like this (after all, look at what happened to Frillsby and Gallsby recently). There are all sorts of adventures, and often the most enjoyable take place mostly in beds.
>>
No. 819919 ID: ba56e6

If you tire her out she'll just go back to sleep again. VACATE and get underway.
>>
No. 819923 ID: 3373e2

Reciprocate just don't go crazy doing it, there are still adventures we need to do after all.
>>
No. 819934 ID: be0718

Reciprocate. People voted for yifflet in scribble-vision, so that's what they get!
>>
No. 819938 ID: f076ad

Use reciprocation to vacate her out of the bed.
>>
No. 819972 ID: 3abd97

>>819913
No vacating!
>>
No. 820076 ID: 3ce125

>>819913
Beatrix how are you drawing updates on the computer while sitting on Outissa's face?
>>
No. 820311 ID: ed67d9
File 150180299470.png - (409.13KB , 800x600 , myquest11.png )
820311

>Beatrix how are you drawing updates on the computer while sitting on Outissa's face?
This is how! The magic of TECHNOLOGY! It allows me to continue providing quality product to my devoted fans!
>>
No. 820312 ID: ed67d9
File 150180299671.png - (97.97KB , 800x600 , xq2-12.png )
820312

It is very difficult to hear what Beatrix is saying with her thighs around my head. Hmm. Maybe if I tire Beatrix out then she will let me sleep some more. That is the - wait, what is she doing?

"It is time for your reward! Ze suggesters have voted for zhere to be RECIPROCATION!"

I am glad she is light. It means that my breasts are only be slightly squished from her sitting on my chest.
>>
No. 820313 ID: ed67d9
File 150180299919.png - (97.21KB , 800x600 , xq2-13.png )
820313

"Lay back and allow me to ravish you wizh my Station-renowned licking skills! Many ladies have fallen at my feet, pleading, 'Oh Beatrix, please attend to us! Our significant ozhers are not as orally adroit as you!'"

Beatrix is very good at licking, but there is always a speech.

"...and zhen zhey beg for more! Always zhey beg for more!"
>>
No. 820314 ID: a363ac

>>820313
"SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!"
>>
No. 820315 ID: be0718

If you can still talk, you're not putting enough effort into it. Get that tongue licking and those hands scribbling!
>>
No. 820316 ID: 223a21

"Put your money where your mouth is."
>>
No. 820318 ID: a363ac

show us you lewds folder but mix in some scarves
>>
No. 820320 ID: 91ee5f

Outissa, gently grab the back of her head and push down so that she understands that you want her to start licking.
>>
No. 820325 ID: f076ad

That's right Outissa. Sleeping like this is out of the question. If you want to sleep, you'll have to find a better place.

I heard there's a train that's very comfortable to sleep in. You should go find it!
>>
No. 821027 ID: ed67d9
File 150216606654.png - (558.16KB , 800x600 , myquest12.png )
821027

>If you can still talk, you're not putting enough effort into it. Get that tongue licking and those hands scribbling!

Beatrix can do both! Multitasking is no problem at all for a multitalented, multi... something... yinglet!

Outissa - I will illustrate our erotic exploits! Deft and dextrous drawing! Allow me to MMPPHHH! Mmmpphhhhh!
>>
No. 821028 ID: ed67d9
File 150216606897.png - (65.55KB , 800x600 , xq2-14.png )
821028

>Push down on Beatrix's head

That is much better.
>>
No. 821031 ID: ed67d9
File 150216610238.png - (439.74KB , 800x600 , myquest13.png )
821031

(Roughly 30 seconds later)
BEATRIX EMERGES VICTORIOUS! It doesn't hurt that Outissa always finishes so fast that you'd think she was trying to do a speedrun or something.

Okay where should we go first on this ADVENTURE? I'm friends with a bunch of other Tourists and they promised that they'll give me a healthy discount on whatever I buy.

And by "discount" I mean free, because of my glorious reputation as the greatest of all the Tourists!

Here are the stores we can visit! Choose the one we are going to FIRST:

Smoothie Criminal (Food)! Kelly is a leatherback sea turtle, and runs a place that serves the BEST pureed and chilled fresh-fruit blends.
Alan's Adventure Items (Supplies)! Alan is a jerk of a muntjac, and believes that he is somehow a more famous and storied explorer than yours truly, but he is prevaricating. What kind of explorer runs a store? A poor imitation of one, that's what!
Free Love (Sex toys)! My favorite Savannah monitor, Lacy, owns this place! She's sopretty! So, sopretty. Heeehehehe.
>>
No. 821033 ID: 094652

Alan's Adventure Items
>>
No. 821035 ID: be0718

Pretty terrible business sense if they're giving love away for free.
Go to Smoothie Criminal and have an all you can eat adventure!
>>
No. 821038 ID: a363ac

>>821031
go Food
>>
No. 821039 ID: 3ce125

Get some food.
>>
No. 821041 ID: 8c3bc9
821041

We shall get smoothies to build energy for shenanigans later!
>>
No. 821043 ID: 91ee5f

Food
>>
No. 821070 ID: 3740b1

Free Love, because Savannahs are awesome.
>>
No. 821072 ID: f076ad

Turtles are boring! Also, I don't think Outissa is very hungry right now.
Buying adventure supplies isn't an adventure. Besides, we don't even know where we're going to know what/if we need to buy anything at all.
Sex toys right after sex seems redundant. Things need to de-escalate first before going there so this would be my choice for a second place to visit, not first.

I need more options! Does this station have a laser tag arena or something? Or maybe we could go buy some clothes for Outissa to try on?
>>
No. 821086 ID: f076ad

>>821072
Well, in case there's no other options, then let's go with the food.
>>
No. 821099 ID: ba56e6

Supplies are the most practical option.
>>
No. 821920 ID: ed67d9
File 150248596884.png - (272.50KB , 800x600 , myquest14.png )
821920

>Food!
Great idea! I would adore a smoothie right now! Heading up and out!

...I said, HEADING UP AND OUT OH COME ON OUTISSA I KNOW YOU ARE SO HUNGRY

Come onnnn come on come on don't just lay there basking in post-orgasm afterglow COME ON
>>
No. 821921 ID: ed67d9
File 150248597133.png - (611.66KB , 800x600 , myquest15.png )
821921

After a significant more amount of tugging I had to resort to ice cubes to get her to get out of bed. He he he he Outissa squealed! It was so funny!

...ahem. It is now 10 minutes later, and we stand at long last in front of SMOOTHIE CRIMINAL! I can hear old pop music playing from inside and my stomach growls at the thought of conquering a smooth smoothie treat!

I almost forgot: Whatever you suggesters do, don't let Kelly smile at us. IT IS A BAD IDEA IF SHE er, THEY SMILES. Smile. If it is a singular "they", then does the word "smile" have an "s" at the end? Or is it ju—NEVERMIND THAT FOOD AWAITS
>>
No. 821925 ID: ed67d9
File 150248619044.png - (238.32KB , 800x600 , myquest16.png )
821925

"Hey. Fuck off. No scavs and no fucking xenos allowed."

"Go choke on a trashbag golem's zhrobbing cock, you old hag! We just want some smoozhies."

"Want some what? Can't understand you around your bucktooth scav fang." Kelly's eyes twinkle a bit.

"Go fistfuck your own mouzh. We want some smoozhies. Oh! We are on a quest!"

Kelly chuckles, then shakes their head. "Aw... fuck. Suggesters?"

I nod. "Yes."

"Kome there?"

"...yes."

Kelly comes dangerously close to smiling. "Well, that's gonna be a fun one for sure. Suggesters interrogate you yet?"

"No! Surprisingly no! I'm waiting for it to happen but zey refuse to take ze hints! Zey ask neizher me nor Outissa anyzhing!"

"Ha! You got a lucky break then."
>>
No. 821926 ID: a363ac

>>821922
ask Kelly all the things like: Who is your mother, why do you own a smoothie shop, why yo so racist, who am I, what is the meaning of life, and how much for a smoothie?
>>
No. 821928 ID: 3ce125

Well I mean I asked you what really happened but I guess you missed it because of a character swap?
>>
No. 821936 ID: 79756e

Kelly set up a trap.

Come on people, are you really gonna fall for it? Choosing to ask questions RIGHT NOW is just gonna make Kelly smile. Do it when we're not around any turtles.

Beatrix, take the smoothies and walk away. Just, walk away.
>>
No. 821944 ID: 91ee5f

>>821936
This
>>
No. 821971 ID: ba56e6

Feast upon the tender pink flesh of a strawberry banana smoothie
>>
No. 822013 ID: be0718

Ask Kelly if she insults everyone that walks through that door, or just the ones that really deserve it.
>>
No. 822217 ID: eecdf5

Wait, are you (Beatrix) bringing a tablet around with you and taking suggestions from this thread?

Is that what you're drawing on?
>>
No. 822353 ID: 6e59e3

Pledge allegiance to Kelly.

Then swear to ruin her day, her life, and her face, for she is friend-not-friend.

Unless she gives us smoothies. Denmother's rage is quelled by smoothies.
>>
No. 823301 ID: ed67d9
File 150292026114.png - (313.52KB , 800x600 , xq2-15.png )
823301

I try to not get involved with Beatrix and Kelly when they are bantering. I always get confused.

There are many strange flavors and they seem to be different colors as well! It can be useful to see color, although the blurriness and brightness makes it difficult a lot of the time.
>>
No. 823302 ID: ed67d9
File 150292026349.png - (106.47KB , 800x600 , xq2-16.png )
823302

I do not know which flavor to get, so I will let Beatrix choose for me.
>>
No. 823303 ID: ed67d9
File 150292026732.png - (576.65KB , 800x600 , myquest17.png )
823303

>Ask Kelly entirely way too many questions
I roll my eyes and then take a deep breath. "WhoisyourmozherwhydoyouownasmoozhieshopwhyracistwhoamIwhatiszemeaningoflifehowmuchforasmoozhie?"

Kelly lets out a quick bark of a laugh. "Wow. Fuck. Wait. Where they asking you those questions, or me?"

"Clearly zey were asking yo—oh. Huh. Well, as we bozh know, sometimes our suggesters can be somewhat inexact wizh zhere interrogations, and it shouldn't be any surprise zat zhey get confused!"

"...wanna split who answers what?"

"Sure!"
>>
No. 823304 ID: ed67d9
File 150292027042.png - (630.02KB , 800x600 , myquest18.png )
823304

"You don't get to know who the fuck my mother is, I'm not racist you fuck it's called 'having fun with friends', the meaning of life is to buy all my fucking smoothies."

I applaud. "Well done! I could almost understand your words zhrough your barnacle-encrusted festering shithole of a mouz! My turn!

"I clearly do not own a smoozhie shop since as I ALREADY MENTIONED owning a place of business such as zhis does not befit an ADVENTURER! You are one suggester of many - I believe you are za one known as PANKANK, and all of ze smoozhies are free because of my reputation!"

"...no, they're free because you let me sit on your face."

"ZAT TOO."

"Okay. What are you and the noxan going to be getting today?"

"...you're not going to tell us anyzhing about what zhese taste like, are you?"

"Fuck no. That's half the fun, ha!"

Er... right! What should Outissa and I order?

Poppa Rock With You
BAD-ass Banana
Lopin's Lashes <3
Electric Apples NO WAIT
Flopalop
Vanilla Jillie Bean
>>
No. 823306 ID: a363ac

>>823304
order one ying of Lopin.
>>
No. 823307 ID: 79756e

There's one flavor that beats the others, and it's a BAD-ass one.
>>
No. 823308 ID: ba56e6

>>823304
Give Outissa a Vanilla Jillie Bean. Get Electric Apples NO WAIT for yourself.
>>
No. 823424 ID: 91ee5f

>>823302
Outissa, you should get all of them!

>>823304
Hey, Beatrix! Outissa says she wants all of the flavors!
>>
No. 823429 ID: 094652

...

[Switch to Outissa]

Outissa, can YOU spell it out for us? Because Beatrix can't spell "smoothie' without making a lesbian hate-@#$%ing joke.
>>
No. 823436 ID: 3ce125

Get a Flopalop. Outissa can have the vanilla.

>>823424
They're smoothies not ice cream scoops, we can't get all of them. Also it's rude to abuse free food like that.
>>
No. 826489 ID: ed67d9
File 150423704014.png - (414.67KB , 800x600 , myquest19.png )
826489

"Flopalop and Vanilla Jillie Bean!"

"Got it."

Smoothies have been delivered! And mine is delicious! It is a mix of peach and orange and... and...

"Is zat sardine?"

"Damn fucking right it's sardine."

"Delicious! Delightful! Deciduous!"

Kelly rolls their eyes at me, clearly intimidated by my superior language abilties! I wonder if Outissa likes her Vanilla Jillie Bean. Everyone loves vanilla!
>>
No. 826490 ID: ed67d9
File 150423704250.png - (289.64KB , 800x600 , myquest20.png )
826490

...oh.
>>
No. 826491 ID: ed67d9
File 150423704550.png - (412.52KB , 800x600 , myquest21.png )
826491

"SOSORRY OUTISSA! SORRY! Sorry! Zhought... zhought you liked vanilla!"

"...huh. Noxan doesn't like vanilla. Weird. Noxans'll eat anything, but don't like vanilla? Learned something today!"
>>
No. 826492 ID: ed67d9
File 150423704783.png - (338.49KB , 800x600 , myquest22.png )
826492

Kelly gets a towel and cleans up the mess, before giving Outissa a Flopalop, which she happily devours.

Both of us fed and happy, I pull out... THE VERY THING THAT WILL GET THIS ADVENTURE REALLY STARTED!

It is an item of GREAT power! The name escapes me, but it is essential for when travelling to certain types of 'verses, for it allows...

...for CLASS SELECTION!

You see, when arriving in particular places - like whatever 'verse we end up in - it is expected that you have some kind of "class" already. Or you start at level 1 with no class. And that's... no good.
>>
No. 826493 ID: ed67d9
File 150423705193.png - (308.81KB , 800x600 , myquest23.png )
826493

SO! WHAT KIND OF CLASS SHOULD OUTISSA BE?

FIGHTY CLASS! (Examples: Barbarian, cleric, fighter, paladin)

SNEAKY CLASS! (Examples: Rogue, bard, monk, ranger)

MAGICY CLASS! (Examples: Druid, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard) ohgodthisistgchanyouaregoingtojustpickthisonearent

Please vote on just FIGHTY, SNEAKY, or MAGICY, not any of the example classes!
>>
No. 826495 ID: 3abd97

>>826493
Wall climbing and romancing sure sounds like a sneaky class.
>>
No. 826496 ID: 3ce125

>>826493
Outissa can climb shit. That's a shoe-in for the sneaky class.

Doesn't she have an opinion though?
>>
No. 826499 ID: 41c9bc

>>826493
Snek Class
>>
No. 826500 ID: 734373

>>826493
I'm tired of all the stealth and magic characters that quests these days are loaded with. Back in my day, if you wanted to kill a man, you used your bare hands. Outissa should become a monk, harnessing the power of ki to tear lesser beings into pieces.
>>
No. 826503 ID: 91ee5f

>>826493
Does Outissa actually have to go to a school and take a class for these?

>ohgodthisistgchanyouaregoingtojustpickthisonearent
Well now that you said that, I'm not going to pick that just to spite you!

I pick the SNEAKY CLASS for Outissa!
>>
No. 826510 ID: 8c3bc9

SNEAKY CLASS
>>
No. 826512 ID: a363ac

>>826493
Outissa is a great warrior in bed. But while adventuring she has always been a Sneaky sneak snek.
>>
No. 826541 ID: 094652

Sneaky class
>>
No. 826547 ID: be0718

With your brains and her brawn, seems like the obvious choice is FIGHTY CLASS.
>>
No. 826583 ID: e8f4bd

While sneaky class would fit her abilities the most..

MAGICY CLASS!
Coz she's already too lazy to get out of a bed.
>>
No. 826594 ID: 642897

CLASS: enchantress
ALIGNMENT: EVIL
>>
No. 826602 ID: 62488a

Bah magic, go for the Fighty Class. SLAUGHTER OUR ENEMIES.
>>
No. 826607 ID: 4854ef

FIGHTY CLASS!
>>
No. 826641 ID: cc8452

>>826594
She does many dances?
>>
No. 826646 ID: 642897

>>826641
naturally
>>
No. 826652 ID: ed67d9
File 150428710794.png - (215.71KB , 800x600 , myquest24.png )
826652

>SNEAKY CLASS

I am surprised! You have chosen for Outissa to basically be the same thing she is now, instead of the inevitable magic-user! Shocking!

Outissa, what do you think of this development most unusual?

...you're not even paying attention, are you?
>>
No. 826653 ID: ed67d9
File 150428710939.png - (299.18KB , 800x600 , myquest25.png )
826653

>>
No. 826654 ID: ed67d9
File 150428711190.png - (292.75KB , 800x600 , myquest26.png )
826654

...FINE.

Well, it just so happens that the ITEM OF GREAT POWER AND CLASS STUFF also analyzes an individual's capabilities and converts them into SIGNIFICANT STATISTICS!

Outissa's base statistics are as follows!

VIGOR STRENGTH: 13
SPEED DEXTERITY: 14
ALSO VIGOR? CONSTITUTION: 12
MIND INTELLIGENCE: 15
QUEST SAVVY? WISDOM: 10
APPEAL CHARISMA: 8

Given those, WHICH SNEAKY CLASS SHOULD SHE BE?
also this orb will make us start at level 3 so that is important to know I guess since this 'verse is under... "5E rules"

Rogue! Stealing and stabbing and skills and stuff!
Monk! Who needs weapons when you have FISTS AND KICKS and can run up walls (eventually) and fall without taking damage (eventually) WAIT THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR
Bard! Singing and schmoozing! Instruments! Also technically a MAGICY CLASS as well!
Ranger! PETS and being attuned with animals and knowing nature.

VOTE FOR ONE PLEASE
>>
No. 826656 ID: a363ac

>>826654
be a monkey
>>
No. 826657 ID: 1e7aa8

Moooooonk
>>
No. 826658 ID: 9876c4

Monks need wisdom, Bards charisma. No too ways about it, yer a makeup-stealing Rouge.
>>
No. 826659 ID: 8c3bc9

Rogue!
>>
No. 826662 ID: be0718

One.
>>
No. 826664 ID: 734373

>>826654
>Monk
Shoot some ki up in this bitch.
>>
No. 826665 ID: 91ee5f

>>826662
Yes, this guy has the right idea!

I also vote for One! XD
>>
No. 826667 ID: e8f4bd

D&D. How vanilla.

Monk.
>>
No. 826669 ID: 41c9bc

>>826658
This.
>>
No. 826674 ID: c2051e

One.
>>
No. 826701 ID: 094652

Ranger for maximum beastmastery!
>>
No. 826714 ID: 62488a

Monk.
>>
No. 826731 ID: 3abd97

Multiclass monk / ranger.

Beatrix is the pet, obviously.
>>
No. 826732 ID: 3ce125

Rogue.
>>
No. 826739 ID: 39e204

>>826654
I would say Bard, but thats somwhat Magic as well... SO, Rogue.... But with a music instrument!
>>
No. 826742 ID: 55abee

Unarmed Swordsage! Cause Monk is kind of crap, yo.
>>
No. 826753 ID: 4854ef

Monk!
>>
No. 827193 ID: 67d5dc

Monk, she clearly already has levels in it and multiclassing is terrible in 5e.
>>
No. 827236 ID: ed67d9
File 150440342835.png - (164.48KB , 800x600 , myquest27.png )
827236

>Monk
Monk it is! Outissa, in D&D monks are—

—I see that you are way ahead of me and apparently have actually been paying attention! That is excellent!

I have chosen your Monastic Tradition already! You will be a Way of Shadow monk, because they are the BEST.

LET US BEGIN OUR ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 827237 ID: ed67d9
File 150440343234.png - (551.81KB , 800x600 , myquest28.png )
827237

Focus! Concentrate on this ITEM OF GREAT POWER! Since you are a Tourist now, we do not need to take the tacky Transdimensional Train in as literal or direct a fashion. At least... not to get TO places. This ITEM will transport us to the 'verse in question!

Speaking of which, I have chosen TYDALOK - a relatively quiet 'verse - for our destination! I have heard it is a lot of fun!

It might be confusing when you arrive, but everything will make sense soon after. Also, I, BEATRIX THE BEST, promise to you that I will be there with you by your side! So I will be able to guide you through any awkwardness that may happen! And show you my awesome spells!

You see... I have already chosen my class! As befits my UNDENIABLE CHARISMA I will be a SORCERER. Wild Magic, not Draconic, because Beatrix is many things but she is not a pussy.
>>
No. 827238 ID: ed67d9
File 150440343497.png - (3.13KB , 800x600 , myquest29.png )
827238

"Ze transfer is happening now! I will see you very shortly, pretty Outissa!

"...oh wait, we forgot to have you choose a rac—"

TRANSFERRING TO 'VERSE DESIGNATION 'TYDALOK'
>>
No. 827239 ID: ed67d9
File 150440344886.png - (222.63KB , 800x600 , myquest30.png )
827239

PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO FINALIZE TRANSFER

>>/quest/826560
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password