[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 835750)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 150769773542.png - (47.01KB , 2678x1536 , Corrections Cwest Page 1.png )
835750 No. 835750 ID: c88e6d

The world is a dangerous place for the average citizen in the year XX of the XXth Century. After the Ninth Atomic Inversion and the Coming of the Skyborgs, resources such as food and water are at critical levels across the globe. With the price of every commodity from shoes to life rising, crime is a way of life, with leading politicians regularly attempting to mug one another on the way in from the street, while public busses and cable cars are each held by a competing 'cru' of ne'er do wells. Prisons are no longer a place of rehabilitation or containment, but rather an elaborate series of obstacle courses and logic puzzles designed to distract criminals for as long as possible, or occasionally confuse them into believing they've already escaped.

Meanwhile, in the Naked City, things are at peace. Acid-hail is at record low sizes, crimerates have lowered drastically since local ordinances mandated dye-ing all smog a pleasant sky blue, and there have been no MetaLifeform incidents in at least six d-
Expand all images
>>
No. 835751 ID: c88e6d
File 150769775351.png - (86.23KB , 2678x1536 , Corrections Cwest Page 2.png )
835751

*THOOM*
>>
No. 835752 ID: c88e6d
File 150769777012.png - (179.04KB , 2678x1536 , Corrections Cwest Page 3.png )
835752

....Looks like it's time to go to work.
>>
No. 835753 ID: c88e6d
File 150769782229.png - (110.44KB , 2678x1536 , Corrections Cwest Title Card.png )
835753

CORRECTIONS CWEST: THE FINAL CORRECTION

I am Officer 9872 .01, of the Corrections Officer Housecall Department. It is my duty to apprehend Meta-Lifeforms within my designated area and escort them to ensure they reform and become law-abiding citizens. Failing that, I am authorized to summarily punish them using whatever means I see fit to ensure their criminal activities are minimized.
>>
No. 835754 ID: c88e6d
File 150769792515.png - (55.79KB , 2678x1536 , Corrections Cwest Question.png )
835754

Based on the number of Meta-lifeforms in the local jurisdiction of Naked City with the power and capabilities to survive today's disaster, I have a rough idea of who caused it, and exactly how I'm going to contain them.... But who was it really?

Kyeva: An out-of-towner who recently dropped in. Currently sleeping it off in the drunk-tank. Not responsible.

Kohzos: Some kind of huge monster-woman, a fiendish beast that lusts for the fluids of mortal men. Specifically cerebrospinal fluid. Wanted on numerous charges including assault, murder, destruction of property and strip search without a warrant.

Gee-Ma: A mysterious alien lifeform with a hive-consciousness spread across more than three hundred bodies. Notorious for numerous frauds, bank heists, and mugging an entire Train Cru simultaneously.

Atom Mask: A local vigilante, a genderless energy being with the powers of flight and beam projection, immortality, regeneration, fashion sense, and a very long list of other abilites copied off the local superpower wiki. Actual powers unknown. Wanted for Wiki Vandalism.

Ajay: A quasi-demonic atrocity from beyond space and time, resembling a dragon in some ways and believed to have inspired many legends with its mere appearance. Surprisingly vulnerable to howitzers.

KAU: KAU is KAU a KAU who KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU-
>>
No. 835755 ID: be0718

Kohzos, who needs containment via a firm slap on the wrist.
>>
No. 835757 ID: f268c5

>>835754
Go after the Atom Mask. I'm still mad at him for uploading a dick pic onto the GoT wiki.
>>
No. 835758 ID: a363ac

>>835754
no matter who it is Kau is clearly fucking with your mind so we need to contain him with KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU first.
>>
No. 835760 ID: 3ce125

KAU cannot be allowed to walk freely.
>>
No. 835761 ID: 91ee5f

>>835760
Agreed.
>>
No. 835762 ID: c88e6d
File 150770098321.png - (17.05KB , 800x600 , KAUKAUKAUKAU.png )
835762

KAU it is then! KAU is a very large and very unusual plant. Especially in that it can walk around, is sapient and emits mind-warping KAU spores that KAU it to KAU into KAU KAU KAU. In general, it is extremely KAU, but can otherwise be KAU KAU KAU. KAU should be taken whenever KAU.

KAU should note it is currently present in the break-room at Corrections HQ, less than KAU meters away from KAU. Are you certain this is the KAU responsible for the KAU earlier today? If so, we can begin by KAU equipment.
>>
No. 835764 ID: 3ce125

>>835762
Well I mean no, that was probably Atom Mask, but please deal with the KAU.
>>
No. 835808 ID: b9b4da

Obviously the first piece of equipment you need is a GAS MASK. Then, some weedkiller.
>>
No. 835817 ID: 314bcd

Kau.
>>
No. 835821 ID: a363ac

>>835762
Kau is likely not the perpetrator of the event. But dealing with KAU and its KAU are top KAU.
>>
No. 835825 ID: c88e6d
File 150773560068.png - (37.67KB , 800x600 , Corrections KAU Armory.png )
835825

Alright, KAU is settled. KAU deal with KAU first, then find and 'correct' the source of the downtown disturbance. KAU of KAU, I'll need to select my equipment for KAU assignment. With a KAU mask equipped, KAU KAU KAU time thinking KAU. Since only KAU percent of my KAU matter has KAUKAUKAU spores KAU KAU KAU skull KAU.

Either KAU, what should I bring on this assignment? The armory has a wide selection for dealing with all sorts of near invulnerable, uncontainable KAU.

Stun Baton: Exactly what it sounds like, it's an electrified club used for harassing or stunning dangerous Meta-Life. Unlikely to be lethal except on mundane people with heart conditions, unless you beat them to death with the other end.

Tactical Harness: Makes it a little harder to socialize, it's heavier and it's a great target for pickpockets, but it allows me to carry more weaponry, grenades, that kind of thing. Generally not worn for the above reasons.

'Stun' Gun: A shotgun loaded with KAU rounds. Generally less-than-lethal, but against KAU KAU KAU might just tickle KAU.

Weedkiller: Very effective at causing pain and anxiety in plant-like Meta-Life. Might KAU things to KAU KAU. Recognizable as a threat thanks to its convenient pictographic label.

A Knife: Good for cutting through things, easy enough to fit in a pocket, comes with a sheath (not pictured) that clips onto pants or boots. No real reason NOT to take this so I'm not exactly sure why I'm asking. I'm taking the knife.

Trail Snacks: A bag of granola and assorted nutritious energy builders I make at home and occasionally sell at KAU sales. Might be KAU. I like it but most people are creeped out by the color.

Steaming Coffee: We are in the break room after all. I think KAU made this cup and left it out for me.

Suspicious Disk: So THAT'S where that ended up... Pretty sure KAU is supposed to KAU KAU evidence.

I should note that I can only carry a couple of these since my pockets aren't that deep and Corrections Officers are generally plainclothes except in extenuating circumstances.
>>
No. 835828 ID: a363ac

>>835825
take the weed killer, Granola, and the coffee this should just be a quick run and threaten to get it out of the minds of the people then we can deal with the other things.
>>
No. 835830 ID: b9b4da

StunHarmbaton on your belt and weedkiller in your pocket. Dip the suspicious disk in the steaming coffee and pocket that too.
>>
No. 835832 ID: 16ae2c

'Stun' gun and trail snacks,
We must fight KAU with KAU
>>
No. 835848 ID: 3ce125

>>835825
Threaten the KAU with the weedkiller to get it to shut up.
>>
No. 835857 ID: c88e6d

Alright, so if I've got this correct, I should carry pretty much everything.... Okay. I put the Disk in the coffee and end up spilling it all over my pants, before attaching the knife and stunbaton to my belt, then put the weedkiller in my pocket before picking up the stungun. I think I'm ready to take on KAU.

Exiting the storage cupboard and secondary arsenal, I walk directly into KAU's stalk, which has grown through the floor and is making a spirited attempt to headbutt its way through the ceiling while constantly KAUKAUKAUKAUKAU[/c
olor][color=pink]KAU
KAUKAUKAUK
AU
.

Riflebutting it to get its attention KAU turns its KAU to KAU and KAUKAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU KAU, before I pull out the weedkiller. Immediately the vast plant shrinks back, starting to KAU in a less deafening range. "Hey," I say, taking a step forward while KAU attempts to withdraw into the hole in the floor. "Stop breaking the building and go back to the basement, or you'll get spritzed again. Got it?"

The hulking plant gives a KAU of affirmation and slowly shrinks through the gaping hole in the floor, KAUing quietly as it goes. Hmmm. I can think more clearly already. Thank you for the advice.

MISSION ALL OVER!

Plants Punished: 1
Discs Debauched: 1
Coffee Crunked: 2.7
Shots Shot: 0
Uniforms Uncleaned: 1


....Of course, you guys did say KAU wasn't responsible for the big pink beam that wrecked up the town earlier. So who was really behind it?
>>
No. 835858 ID: 91ee5f

>>835857
>So who was really behind it?
Someone else. Duh!
>>
No. 835859 ID: c88e6d
File 150774715759.png - (115.35KB , 800x600 , KAU.png )
835859

>>835857
And of course I forget to upload the image.
>>
No. 835860 ID: b9b4da

Going down the list, Khozos is the only one whose rap sheet lists a similar crime.
>>
No. 835871 ID: 3ce125

It's Atom Mask. It's got beam projection, and that was definitely a beam.

Put the disk into evidence where it belongs, and drink your coffee.
>>
No. 835872 ID: 314bcd

Atom Mask is beams.
By relation, checking out Atom Mask sounds good.
They must pay their Wiki Vandalism crimes of past.
>>
No. 835885 ID: c88e6d
File 150774979734.png - (24.02KB , 800x600 , Atom Mask.png )
835885

>>835871
Sounds reasonable enough. *slurp*

Ugh. Disk flavor. Anyway, I just slipped it back into an evidence bag and tossed it in a locker while I was putting the Weedkiller back. I'm taking the gun, though. Might need it.

Atom Mask is.... well, flighty. Their powers are shrouded in mystery because they constantly brag and make extravagant claims without backing them up. We DO have reports of them using Beams in public to show off though.

The only downside to this whole Atom Mask case is that uh.... Yeah... public transit. I don't have any cash on me, and the Bus 39 Cru will probably demand tribute, and I don't have a Bus Pass either.

>>835872
Man, you REALLY like GoT don't you?

Sorry, though b9b4da. Looks like a few more spines are gonna get ravaged before the day's over.

In case you all are wondering, by the way, these are all my PERSONAL caseload. The only backup I'm gonna get on this assignment is from 9872.xxx units, and getting extras decanted is always awkward for everyone involved, so I shouldn't do it unless I REALLY can't handle it by myself.
>>
No. 835889 ID: 314bcd

Bring forth KAU shots to Atom Mask
>>
No. 835890 ID: c88e6d

>>835889
You know they're beanbag shells, right? KAU was just craving attention.
>>
No. 836208 ID: c88e6d
File 150783377284.png - (102.14KB , 800x600 , Gee-Ma.png )
836208

Without anything else to do, I head down to the local Bus Cru's stop, hoping to barter my way on board for a ticket down town. However, as the Warbus rolls up to the stop, I notice it looks a bit more scorched and bloodstained than usual.

As the door opens, alarmingly, I can see one of the Meta-Lifeforms on my case-list: Gee-Ma, the Hive Bandit, That Scary Thing With Acid For Blood, Space Robber Extraordinaire, and a slew of other titles she makes up on each appearance.

The alien in the drivers' seat grins at me, giving a teasing look as she turns to face me. I add 'indecent exposure' to her list of offenses as she speaks. "Well hi there, Officer Expendable! Can I take you for a ride~?"

I wonder if innuendos are a crime. And this could potentially be good or bad. Gee-Ma has been informed of who I am and what my job is by mail, meaning it's unlikely she'll actively attempt to harm me, but that doesn't mean she'll necessarily do what I want.

I'm also already headed for Atomic Mask, but I could switch to Gee-Ma since she's here.

What should I do? Take Gee-Ma's offer and get a lift to Atomic Mask's turf? Settle in with Gee-Ma instead? I have no idea what to do.
>>
No. 836211 ID: a363ac

>>836208
well she might even help you on the case tell her she is getting one small freebie and is gonna help you take down atomic mask "NOW DRIVE YOU CRAZY NAKED LADY!"
>>
No. 836215 ID: 2fe26a

Shoot one Gee-Ma for every incidence of insubordination.
>>
No. 836216 ID: e4b014

>>836208
"Officer Expendable"? That's a bit rude, isn't it?

Right now we're just trying to deal with the pink beam thing, right? What do you expect to happen if you settle in, then?
>>
No. 836223 ID: 314bcd

Take Gee-Ma's offer

If Gee-Ma tries anything funny, creep them out with the TRAIL SNACKS
>>
No. 836233 ID: c88e6d
File 150784480347.png - (35.43KB , 800x600 , Officer Expendable.png )
836233

If I settle in, I switch from dealing with Atomic Mask to dealing with Gee-Ma[b], and I will likely spend [b]a very long period of time dealing with it. Gee-Ma and Atomic Mask are entirely unlike... that plant back at Headquarters. As fully sapient Meta-Lifeforms capable of true communication, they have significantly more complex daily activities and regimens.

It's all down to you what I do now, voices in my head.
>>
No. 836234 ID: 314bcd

Take up Gee-ma's offer for a ride

Dangling our TRAIL SNACKS of creep factor in front of Gee-Ma will surely work their magic if necessary
>>
No. 836238 ID: be0718

Take the skuttle bus.
>>
No. 836249 ID: c88e6d
File 150784947625.png - (23.12KB , 800x600 , Achievement!.png )
836249

Accepting Gee-Ma's ride, I decide to take all the suggestions offered before that at the same time.

Calmly, I say, "My name is not expendable." Before lifting my shotgun and firing from the hip, striking one of Gee-Ma's body's in the stomach with a hefty beanbag. The gun goes in the driver's face next. "Now drive you crazy naked lady." I say, perfectly deadpan as I turn away and take a seat next to another Gee-Ma.

It's extremely awkward. I take out my bag of trailmix and offer it to Gee-Ma. "You want some?" I ask, munching on it while staring at her. "Oh god what did I even do." It mumbles, squirming back.
>>
No. 836252 ID: c88e6d

>>836249
Now though.... It's going to take like half an hour to get across the city. Uhm.... Hmmmm. Perhaps I shouldn't have shot the hivemind criminal and then gotten on board a bus it's driving. Especially since one of them is now sitting on my shoulders. I am eternally grateful it's one of the ones wearing pants. "Where am I even driving?" Asks the body on my head, drumming its claws on my scalp as it does so. I realize that as I had to put down my gun to get my trailmix and open the bag, the Gee-Ma next to me is now holding it and has stolen all the shells. There's a faint buzz from the back of the bus, and I realize that one of them has stolen my baton as well. This isn't good. Those come out of my wages.
>>
No. 836256 ID: a363ac

>>836249
"you stole a bus now you get to help me take down someone throwing lasers around or I can stay with you all~ weeeeeeeeek~ longggggggg~." With a big ol creepy smile
>>
No. 836286 ID: 314bcd

Do a quick spin to roll skuts off your body and brandish TRAIL SNACKS and KNIFE in protection
>>
No. 836292 ID: a363ac

>>836256
>>836252
"You are taking me to atomic Mask and I am going to need those shells and shotgun back you can keep the baton for now."
>>
No. 836773 ID: 0c3362

>>836256
Maybe something like this.
>>
No. 836867 ID: c88e6d
File 150809391559.png - (249.19KB , 800x600 , Gee-Ma Creeped Out.png )
836867

I grin broadly, giving my creepiest smile to the alien as their nearest body shuffles backward. "You stole this bus, now you get to help me take down whoever was responsible for that laser this morning."

The Hivemind tries to act tough, the one on my head leaning forward to look into my eyes. "That so?" Asks the upside down body. "And why am I gonna do that for one weirdo clone?"

"Because if you don't, I'm going to follow you around. All. Week. Long." Gee-Ma pauses... then sighs. "I swear to Me, you clones get weirder every day. FINE. If you'll stop acting like such a flake, we'll help you."

FOLLOWER ACQUIRED: GEE-MA!
Gee-Ma is a dangerous alien meta-lifeform, possibly from another dimension, possessed of numerous small bodies numbering on the order of a couple hundred. While generally she sticks to salvage, dumpster-diving, petty theft and stealing cable, fairly regularly she groups up her bodies to pull 'heists' to gain capital and improve the quality of life for her bodies.

Gee-Ma's Inventory:
My shotgun and beanbag shells
My stun baton
Me
My trailmix
One Cru War-Bus (Slightly damaged)
Three hundred wallets and assorted petty cash
One tactical thermonuclear warhead Hahaha nothing to see here guys
Several dozen small-caliber fire arms and ammunition
Several hundred makeshift melee weapons
Internet access and numerous smart phones and tablets

Gee-Ma's color when speaking is now GREEN.
>>
No. 836870 ID: c88e6d

>>836867
Alright, now... When we get to Atomic Mask, how do I deal with him?

Do I go in guns blazing with Gee-Ma to back me up? Shall I just walk up and try to negotiate with the guy? Should I phone him in advance?
>>
No. 836871 ID: a363ac

>>836870
good idea to phone him in advance to check if that was intentional or not and if he just needs help which requires not Gee-ma or if its intentional and requires Gee-ma. talk to him like you are concerned for him.
>>
No. 836876 ID: 91ee5f

>>836867
>Hahaha nothing to see here guys
Too late, we already saw it!

What're you gonna do with that tactical thermonuclear warhead?
>>
No. 836878 ID: 0c3362

>>836870
Those three things in reverse order.

Well, okay, that probably precludes "guns blazing" but something similarly aggressive.
>>
No. 836890 ID: 314bcd

Aggressively phone in advance
>>
No. 836898 ID: c88e6d
File 150809893319.png - (104.08KB , 800x600 , Calling Atomic Mask.png )
836898

>>836890
I pull out my phone and speed-dial 3. Ever since Atomic Mask hopped out of one of the old War Craters and started alternately proclaiming itself the greatest hero and supervillain of our time, the Corrections Department has been keeping tabs on him.

After a couple of drops to the generic voicemail box, someone finally picks up the line. "FOOL! YOU DARE INTERRUPT THE MIGHTY ATOMIC MASK AT THE COMPLETION OF HIS LATEST CAPER?"

I can tell he didn't bother to look at who was calling. Nevertheless, I respond aggressively. "Atomic Mask, I swear to the tank I was decanted from if you had something to do with that beam this morning I am going to shove that mask so far into your ethereal backside you're going to be coughing out cheap plastic and cliches for the next eight months."

There's a pause, and Atomic Mask finally speaks. "W-what did I do?" He asks. I think she might be crying. "I am coming over to help out. Stay in your apartment."

Anything I should say before I hang up?
>>
No. 836899 ID: c88e6d

>>836876
Pffft, it's a secret. Go ask the Dis-Thread if you really wanna know.
>>
No. 836902 ID: a363ac

>>836898
say nothing. Take 4 Gee-ma in with you to meet them.
>>
No. 836904 ID: 3c3152

The message has more than likely gotten through.

Prepare trail snacks in case anything funny happens.
>>
No. 836908 ID: 91ee5f

>>836899
Ok, if you say so.
>>
No. 836959 ID: 0c3362

>>836898
Yeah let's just go in.
>>
No. 837067 ID: 56e50f

>>836898
"And don't do anything stupid. My friends would be sorely disappointed in you." That should keep them still until you get there.
>>
No. 837152 ID: c88e6d
File 150816429433.png - (35.06KB , 800x600 , Corrections Cdoor.png )
837152

"Don't do anything stupid. My friends would be very disappointed." "Wait, what fr-" I promptly hang up, further confusing Atomic Mask. Being aggressive feels weird.

Still, with Trailmix armed- Wait, apparently Gee-Ma wants to try some. Dangit, now I'm out. Oh well, at least I have a new customer.

...With my BADGE prepared and four Gee-Ma shanghaied into being my backup, we arrive at Atomic Mask's hideout. It's effectively a hollowed out pile of brick-rubble from an earlier iteration of Naked City, sealed with a heavy steel door with an oldschool viewslot.

Mercifully, there is also a doorbell next to it. I hit the button and the slot opens up about thirty seconds later, revealing Atomic Mask's atomic mask. It doesn't actually have an atom on it. Apparently AM can't draw that well, or it just slides of his ethereal form when he tries. Either way, he looks a little worried.

"Y-yes officer?" He asks, shuddering a little as one of the Gee-Mas behind me does something with its tongue, the one on my shoulders brandishing my baton.

"I've come about your wiki-vandalism, AM." The very words seem to make him freeze up in horror.

Anything else I should say to him? Or should I just try and kick in the door? I could also just yank him through the slot. His corporeal parts are very small.
>>
No. 837153 ID: c88e6d

>>837152
[The update isn't actually another day. I was trying to pun and failed.]
>>
No. 837157 ID: a363ac

>>837152
come on out AM we can do this the fun way or the extremely violent way.
>>
No. 837158 ID: 0c3362

>>837152
He seems frightened enough that you might be able to get him to come out by just asking, even if that's not as fun.
>>
No. 837159 ID: b9b4da

Threaten to split the Atom. You've got a bunch of Gee-Mas here that can pull him in every direction.
>>
No. 837172 ID: 314bcd

Don't trust any of Atom's excuses for staying inside, they'll make them all up. Stay on the aggro and ask to come out.
>>
No. 837202 ID: af6e04

>>837152
Try to get Gee-ma to play the good cop to your bad cop
>>
No. 837203 ID: c88e6d
File 150818625233.png - (49.20KB , 800x600 , Atomic Mask Unveiled.png )
837203

"We can do this the hard way or the brutally violent way, Atom Mask." I say, glaring coldly at the door-slot. "Get out here right now before you suffer an induced fission event."

"W-what?" asks Atomic Mask.

"I'll break you in half."

The Meta-Lifeform stares blankly at me for a moment, then the door-panel slides shut. There's a pause, and then the door opens, revealing a very frightened looking Atomic Mask, mask currently hovering at around a foot below my head height. "pleasedonthurtme" she whimpers.

Alright, I have completely and utterly broken their ego into submission. Now what?
>>
No. 837204 ID: c88e6d

>>837202
I hop off the big lug's back, meanwhile, and take A-M by the hand, smiling at it before baring my teeth at 9872.01, tail lashing. "What the hell is your problem, .01? You're out of of control!" "What-" He tries to ask, before I cut him off. "Shut it, .01, or I'll have you riding desk duty until the next Ice Age!" He tries again,"But August is eight mo-""Shut the hell up, officer, before I put that badge where the sun don't shine! Come on, A-M. Let's get you inside so you can tell me all about it." Bewildered, the quasi-ethereal being is quietly dragged indoors, completely stunned while four or five of me slip inside to case the join and make myself at home.

Anything in particular I should ask?

>>
No. 837206 ID: a363ac

>>837203
well I guess this is Gee-ma time now just keep sneering in the back and occasionally spit on the ground.
Gee-ma ask about the giant laser beams earlier today and ask them to spill their thoughts on it.
>>
No. 837208 ID: 91ee5f

>>837203
>Now what?
Why are you asking? Isn't it obvious? You're supposed to ask about the laser!
>>
No. 837218 ID: af6e04

>Anything in particular I should ask?

How to win the heart of Officer Expendable
>>
No. 837270 ID: 314bcd

Let's see Gee-ma's skills for a while, let her handle Atom Mask
>>
No. 837425 ID: c88e6d
File 150826965490.png - (88.45KB , 800x600 , Officer Sadspendable.png )
837425

Uhm... Guys... I don't think she's coming back... I think I was maybe too 'bad cop'.

Am I a bad person?

I didn't join the force to hurt people, I joined to help people to be better... Well, strictly speaking I didn't 'join', I was born into paid slavery, but still.
>>
No. 837427 ID: c88e6d
File 150826995626.png - (204.94KB , 800x600 , Gee-Ma Plots.png )
837427

"There, there... It'll be alright." I say to Atomic Mask while following along behind him. "Let's get you a nice drink and you can forget all about Ole .01." Atomic Mask sighs, looking upset and distracted still, which another of me carefully moves through the perimeter looking for anything valuable. Another still carefully starts working on building an entry tunnel, while another puts some tea on for the depressed Meta-Lifeform. "I just... I just don't understand why he's so mad." Says Atomic Mask "I've just been sitting at home browsing 3VTropes all day..." How interesting... And by the way, >>837218 , I already know that. Ask me for tips later. Alright, I've infiltrated Atomic Mask's house. Should I keep up the "Good Cop" thing while I loot the place, actually interrogate him on what he knows, try to figure out what caused the blast this morning, tell him to stop getting in editing wars, or try and get him to enhance my fusion warhead into a Hellebore Shaped Blast Charge?
>>
No. 837429 ID: 2fe26a

All of the above. Hellooo Gee-Ma, you're a skut.
>>
No. 837433 ID: 314bcd

>>837425
It's okay, what actually happened is you unlocked Gee-Ma's potential as a cop. Yeah.

>>837429
This sounds good.
>>
No. 837448 ID: 56e50f

>>837427
Clearly, explore their browser history. See if their story checks out, of course.
>>
No. 837681 ID: c88e6d
File 150835493036.png - (187.43KB , 800x600 , Gee-Ma Takes actions.png )
837681

>>837433
Well, to be honest, I don't think Gee-Ma really WANTS to be a cop... She's actually quite notorious as one of the most devious living creatures in the city, only second to an attention-starvedKAU in terms of manipulative and dominant tendencies... But if you guys think she might be, I'm willing to let her give it a shot.

>>837429
Waaaaaaaay ahead of ya. I follow Atomic Mask into his bedroom and sit down with him while I hop onto his computer and check his browser history. A lot of erotica here, most of it involving female ghosts being banged by materials. I think we've found Atomic Mask's preferred kink~ She's also running some kind of interactive fiction on an image board, and he's got a fair number of fun tabs open. Huh, according to his history logs, he has indeed been on here all day. Guess it really was someone else.

Nevertheless, I pat him on the back while I also enter the room, handing him a cup of tea while smiling up at him. He nods, a little disconcerted, seemingly suspicious but still unaware of my digging a secret entrance under her living room. "It's okay to be upset." I say, distracting him while I leave the room to gather with myself and continue organizing her CD collection. ".01 was way out of line... But there WAS a strange energy blast in your color today. Do you know anyone who might be able to copy your powers or amplify them?" Atomic mask looks glad of the chance to speak. I twitch a little, a particularly fine Breeder couple of me having fun a mile or so away.
"Um... well..." She says, feeling a little more at home as I give her a friendly smile. I should really try and bang A-M some time. They're cute when they're not in full-on LARP mode. "I've been in-doors all day... but earlier I saw on the news that Ajay and some big lady were going on a date down-town... Maybe that's something to do with it?" Ajay? Figures that oversized heap of iridescence would be involved with that spine-ravaging hussy. I nods, giving my cutest smile before coughing. "Hmmmm... Thank you, Atomic Mask! You really are a great hero-villain to help me so much... But can you provide me one more piece of assistance? It's pretty secret stuff... You see, I need you to enhance this nuclear explosive into a shaped charge while magnifying its blast yield." Atomic Mask looks stunned. "That would.... you know my powers make nuclear reactions unstable, right? And a shaped explosion like that... that would probably generate an even more dangerous beam than this morning." I nod, holding out the charge. "Please, A-M? A lot of people are gonna get hurt if I can't set this charge up right." The ethereal hero nods, looking uncomfortable, before accepting the charge from another of me that enters the room. "Alright..." He says, holding a hand above the warhead. "Firing a MAXIMUM OVERCHARGE BEAM!" She cries, channeling all her energy into... a three inch wide continuous beam. Slowly, cracks form in the warhead's casing while the tip is gradually eroded away, and internally the warhead's components begin to transmute. After fifteen minutes, Atomic Mask ceases her beam and wipes his forehead. "Phew... Uhm... Anything else?"

I smile, one of me taking my property away through the newly built escape tunnel. "Well... Atomic Mask... Tell you what... Why don't we get to know one another more... intimately? You are a helpless ethereal lady surrounded by a gang of raucous material monsters after all~" Atomic mask flushes hard, starting to stutter before I press my closest self's lips to hers. You'll give us some privacy now~

Hmmmmm.... Gee-Ma's been in there an awfully long time... She just sent me a text saying, "Ajay and Khozos are doing it downtown." Not sure what that means.... I guess I should head back to the bus and see about going there. Should I call for backup, or just go with Gee-Ma? I don't really have any equipment, and while Ajay I think I can handle, I've never met Khozos before.
>>
No. 837683 ID: a363ac

>>837681
To the park! and by that I mean the bus!
>>
No. 837685 ID: 0c3362

Well that certainly is kinda convenient that both of the remaining suspects are in the same place at the same time.

I guess go ahead and go with Gee-Ma? Presumably if it's obvious that you really need backup you'll have a chance to call for it.
>>
No. 837691 ID: be0718

Re-confiscate your equipment and do it solo.
>>
No. 838164 ID: c88e6d
File 150846816481.png - (87.47KB , 800x600 , Corrections Cwest Thread One End.png )
838164

Alright! It's time to go downtown and-

[b]THREAD ONE END! GREAT JOB![b]

MISSION SCORES LISTED!

NO TOZOL POINTS EARNED!

YOU HURT A LOT OF FEELINGS!

ALL GEAR LOST!

0 DEMONIC INVASIONS HALTED!

1 PLANT BEFRIENDED!

1 PLAN DUPED INTO PERFORMING!

1 ATOMIC MASK NEUTRALIZED!

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password