[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 848534)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151196269910.png - (184.06KB , 800x600 , NSFW000.png )
848534 No. 848534 ID: 23a020

This is a Patreon funded quest. Discussion: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/108985.html Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Radial
Expand all images
>>
No. 848535 ID: 23a020
File 151196289711.png - (129.26KB , 800x600 , NSFW001.png )
848535

"Hello child."

A figure speaks out to me from the void.
She reminds me of mother... but I can't make out her face.

"Your life was in quite the danger there."

What do you mean?

"Your core was damaged. I did all I could to save your life, but I can't guarantee that there will be no side effects."

My... my core?
>>
No. 848536 ID: 23a020
File 151196310470.png - (148.78KB , 800x600 , NSFW002.png )
848536

My hand floats into view, and my chest burns as memories surge back.

I ran.
The village destroyed.
I... I was stabbed in my chest...

"I found you, still barely alive. I repaired what I could, but your body was too badly damaged for me to fully restore you."

I don't understand, what do you mean?

"I will need to ask you a few questions before I can continue restoring you."
>>
No. 848537 ID: 23a020
File 151196322370.png - (90.97KB , 800x600 , NSFW003.png )
848537

"First off, what was your gender?"

I... I can't remember...

"The damage to your core must be worse than I thought. No matter. Treat this as a new lease in life. You can be male, female, or something inbetween."

Wait, what damage?
>>
No. 848539 ID: 23a020
File 151196356582.png - (103.55KB , 800x600 , NSFW004.png )
848539

"Next... I guess you won't remember what your body looked like either..."

I... I can't.

"That's fine. I can provide you with three presets. Do you value Power, Love, or Mind?"

What's the difference?

"Power will focus your body towards physical strength, making you stronger.
Love will encourage your body towards the ideal of others, making you more approachable.
Mind will enhance your core, allowing you stronger access to [Mana], making what you call [spells] easier to use.

I can't mix and match these, it will be too much of a toll on your body."

I... I choose...
>>
No. 848540 ID: b83a02

Female. Love.
>>
No. 848541 ID: 3d2d5f

>choose
Female, love

>Wait, what damage?
Well there was that whole being stabbed and almost dying thing.

It's also possible the person or thing healing you is simply using unfamiliar jargon (core could be mind, heart, brain, spirit, etc). Or simply that they know a heck of a lot about biology than you do.
>>
No. 848543 ID: 9e82bd

Male Mind
>>
No. 848544 ID: e24b91

Female. Power.
>>
No. 848545 ID: 33d4be

Lady love.
>>
No. 848547 ID: 178769

Female, Love.
>>
No. 848548 ID: f505e7

Male Power
>>
No. 848549 ID: 94bef7

Male. Power.
>>
No. 848550 ID: b7627b

>>848539
F U T A, Love
>>
No. 848551 ID: de6d84

Female, and Love
>>
No. 848552 ID: b9b4da

Female, Love.
>>
No. 848553 ID: 66a4ca

Male
Love
>>
No. 848556 ID: 9e4723

Female, power.
>>
No. 848560 ID: 7152b7

Female Love it is.
>>
No. 848563 ID: d2c221

female, love
>>
No. 848564 ID: 831427

Female, love.
>>
No. 848566 ID: 7d3184

Going with a shapeshifter instead of plain female would have been nice, but eh.

Female, love.
>>
No. 848568 ID: d9cd96

Inbetween, mind
>>
No. 848569 ID: b4f880

>>848539
Male, love
>>
No. 848574 ID: 91ee5f

Female, love.
>>
No. 848576 ID: a363ac

Large clitoris'ed female. like big as a dick.
Power to pick up your loved ones and give them big muscle hugs.
>>
No. 848578 ID: adb0d6

Female
Go for a love preset
>>
No. 848579 ID: 416762

Male, love
>>
No. 848585 ID: 927c44

Male, Mind
>>
No. 848589 ID: 094652

Futa, Mind
>>
No. 848591 ID: 7579d8

Since it's different from the usual result in CharGen, male and power.
>>
No. 848593 ID: c88e6d

>>848539
Female, love.
>>
No. 848595 ID: 33cbe7

Lovely female.
Was it a literal core? Are we a slime? Or is this sticky stuff just blood?
>>
No. 848596 ID: 6ea280

Female! Love!!
>>
No. 848597 ID: 939c2b

Trap, love.
>>
No. 848598 ID: 91ee5f

>>848595
It's been explained that all living things have a mana core where their heart is. It's not just slimes.
>>
No. 848600 ID: 66a4ca

>>848598
What you wrote is entirely false.
>>
No. 848602 ID: 91ee5f

>>848600
Ok, so I was wrong, but I was kinda close.

This: >>/questdis/109202 , is the correct info.
>>
No. 848603 ID: 512872

Female+love (quest character #299956, lol)
>>
No. 848605 ID: 90f3c0

Feminine body, male genitalia. Love.
>>
No. 848606 ID: 66a4ca

>>848602
The link to the explanation about mana is irrelevant. You're confusing "Core" with a "Mana Stone". The original question is still valid because there's currently no answer to whether we have an actual Core or not. It could be that "mother" is referring to our [brain + heart + mana stone] as our Core.
>>
No. 848607 ID: 3740b1

>>848605
This brand of in between, power.
>>
No. 848608 ID: 939c2b

>>848605
>>848607
That's a trap.
>>
No. 848609 ID: 2efb36

Lovely female.
>>
No. 848615 ID: 38f35c

>>848605
We don’t get many traps on tgchan...

Let’s try it and see what happens.
>>
No. 848616 ID: d9cd96

>>848605
Actually, yes, I change my vote to this.
>>
No. 848617 ID: b4f880

>>848605
you know what, I'll add my vote to trap design
>>
No. 848623 ID: 3321a3

Jiggly above and below! Love!
Wait can we get full herm? I want that.
>>
No. 848625 ID: ae9b99

male, love
>>
No. 848626 ID: a43366

Male (or trap I guess), mana.
>>
No. 848639 ID: 9e82bd

>>848605
I'll pile on this gender bandwagon.
Still voting for mind though.
>>
No. 848645 ID: d3dca7

female Mind
>>
No. 848648 ID: 3abd97

I can support Lady or Ladydick.

Love either way.
>>
No. 848649 ID: 87353e

Female + Power
>>
No. 848653 ID: 8a50f5

Female & Love
>>
No. 848656 ID: 71dcdd

Female, love.
>>
No. 848657 ID: c2051e

Male, power.
>>
No. 848662 ID: af9b1d

Female. Love.
>>
No. 848663 ID: 28a319

>>848605
All aboard the trap train!
>>
No. 848664 ID: 23a020

As a note, I will determine trap to be the following:
A feminine male body with penis.

That's because that what a trap is.
If you want jiggle joggers with peen, go with futa or hermaphrodite.

Futa being feminine female body with a penis, and hermaphordite is feminine female body with penis and vagina.

As of this post, votes are as:

female
22
futa
5
inbetween
2
trap
7
male
10

love
33
power
8
mind
7

any changes in votes will be added to the current count, but not removed.
>>
No. 848666 ID: e0ad04

Male, Mind
>>
No. 848667 ID: 0f434d

Futa, Power.
>>
No. 848669 ID: ef70cb

Male Trap, Power. A powerful femboy is needed in today's world.
>>
No. 848671 ID: b93a7b

Male Power
>>
No. 848673 ID: efcc58

>>848664
>Gender
Trap

>Value
Mind? I don't think power is suitable for a trap, but love is a little underwhelming.
>>
No. 848675 ID: f1c707

>>848605
>>848615
>>848663

(also Love)
>>
No. 848676 ID: 3abd97

>>848664
>>848648
Well then if we're being that specific, I meant futa.
>>
No. 848686 ID: 94bef7

In between, power!
>>
No. 848689 ID: 58d624

Female, Love
>>
No. 848690 ID: 830fb7

in between, mind
>>
No. 848713 ID: f94028

>>848664
What even is in-between?
I think the vote should have been between male, female, and nonbinary.
The way it is now is causing vote splitting.

>>
No. 848714 ID: 0d1514

Futa love!
>>
No. 848715 ID: 0c324b

Eh, i think choices should be male/female/other with which other being its own vote if it wins.
Herm, mind.
>>
No. 848721 ID: 28a319

>>848664
Could male trap count towards male or will it only count for male trap?
>>
No. 848816 ID: 3740b1

Um, definitely want something with a penis since that basically never happens here with chargen quests.

Ideally I guess I'd want futa, but I feel like I'm betraying the peen in this voting system. Add up all the penis options and it's a win versus female, or all the nonbinary and it's damn close. As it stands now the system makes it impossible for anything but female to win. Most of the board population is hetero male, so their only pick is female. Hetero females and gay males come in at a smaller but significant population. Meanwhile us sexual deviants come in at a relatively high population on this board (no surprise there). But our vote is split from the get go, making it impossible to have a win. We'd probably all be happy with anything unusual, but instead we'll have none of it because our vote is weakened.

So, I request a revote of female vs male vs other. With a subvote after to decide flavor. (For instance a tomboy or butch female could be an option too but it's not represented immediately, so why not decide.)

I'm not writing this wall to try to criticize the author who I think does a great job; just to state my opinion on the current poll. Also as a supporter on patreon, I have to ask, are our votes weighted more heavily while we have an active subscription? I feel like adding that option into your tiers might make sense on retaining patreon supporters. Have a patreon poll for major choices then tally results as a base for the quest thread to vote on. (That way supporters can effectively vote twice). You know a lot more about running a quest than I though, so perhaps that would bog it down too much.
>>
No. 848817 ID: 3740b1

Just imo a possible division which super sjw might yell at me for. Parentheses would be the "flavor" to be decided in the second vote.

Male (include typical male vs trap aka very feminine boys)

Female (include typical female vs more masculine tomboys)

Other (includes options that involve nontypical combinations of primary and secondary sexual characteristics ie futa vs herm)

Sexual tastes in my mind would be a separate vote and should not be assumed here. If it's decided at all.
>>
No. 848820 ID: 23a020
File 151204537386.png - (96.34KB , 800x600 , NSFW005.png )
848820

I... I can't remember what I was...

"A bit of confusion there huh? No matter, at the very least you have decided on what your body looks like."

It raises a hand forwards towards my chest, and I scream as it reaches deep within me.

"Now you want to relax for this next bit."

My body is burning, the heat spreads out, as if every joint, every muscle, and even my fur screams in pain.

"It'll hurt a lot."
>>
No. 848821 ID: 23a020
File 151204578108.png - (109.02KB , 800x600 , NSFW006.png )
848821

Something's wrong. I gasp as I feel its fingers wrap around something deep within me.

"Now that your body's all fixed up, it's time for part two."

The feeling of familiarity is fading. This... this isn't mother...

"Your core is much too damaged."

It holds something in it's fingers, it pulses with my heart.
I can feel it's fingers wrap around it as it starts seeping into it.

"Your memories are fragmented. Nothing I can do about that, but it would make taking over a bit more of a hassle."

Take... over...? I feel my mind fading. My... memories... I can't remember my...

"Why yes, of course. You didn't think I'd heal you up for free did you?"

It's getting hard to understand what it's saying.
>>
No. 848822 ID: 23a020
File 151204585966.png - (87.54KB , 800x600 , NSFW007.png )
848822

"J̴̨̧̰̼̺͚́͌̓͆̓̆͌̚̕͟͢͢͝u̧̼͕̲̤͙̖̰̼͌͆̆̎͜͠s͍̥͖̫̩̺͆̈̑̒̕̚͟͡t͎̞̱̖̝̽̌̽͊̚ ŗ̧̛͙̱͇͕̩̔̑̄̈́͐̅̽́ͅe̴̡̡̢̱̼̪̬̦̎̎̂̀̓̚̕͠͡l̴̨̢͔͎̼͓̖͓̮̀̈́͛̀́̍̕͠͡a̷͕̦̘͍͈̗̽͒̎̐̊̎͝͝x̶̙̣͚̲̰̌͌̆͂̉́͌̕,̷̩̼̞̳̼͙͆̀̅͌̀͘͡ a̸̧̠̺̭̭̗̱̎͌̓͆͂̈͝͠ņ̸̟̘̖͎̦̯͖͋́̿̋̓̚̕͜͡ͅd̸̢̡̪̝̳̠̙̤̬́̅̈̕͡ i̺̭̘̰̣͑̊́̅́̿ͅt̨̛͓͍̳̠̞̥͗̈͆̉͐̊̍'̸̭̝̼̻̭̳̼̎͌̿̅́͐̈́̓͋̕l̢͈̩̻̜͖͂̇͆̍̈́̔̕̚ĺ̢̝̗͖̬̿̊̾̉ͅ a̧̡̻̫͓̪͇̾́̐̈́͋͘̚̚͞͠l̢̡̖̙̤̜̪̱͐̌̈͌̄̀̊̕͞l̸̡͔̦̪̗͕̤̊̍̉̽̇̽̉̚͝ b̵̛͚̭̺̒̾͊̏̀͑͋̿̕͟ͅẻ͓̻̳̺̻̝̺̇̇̆͠ͅ o̷̠͈̠̣͕̒͐͛̃́̅̅͟͞͡v̡̛͈͇̯̞̑̅̾̕͡-̴̖̭̥̪̖͉̂͊͌͐͘͢"
>>
No. 848823 ID: 23a020
File 151204616343.png - (270.82KB , 800x600 , NSFW008.png )
848823

"H̢̦̺̪̳͈̭͊͌̅́͒̒́̑̅̚ͅe̶̛̝͇͚̻̬̰̋̓̀́̽̏̚͟͝͞y̷͇͖̠͕͔̦̦̘̟͑̔̈͆͋̐͜͡!̛̞̤͉̪̖͉̿̒͌̕͘͢"

My vision brightens, but tears blurs my eyes.

"HEY!"

I can feel my body, twitching in response.

"WE GOT A SURVIVOR HERE!"

I am lifted upright, my breathing painful.

"Hey kid! Wake up!"

A hoarse moan escapes my throat.

"Don't fall asleep kid!"

My head feels like it's going to explode.

"Do you remember your name?"
>>
No. 848824 ID: 33cbe7

How did you know my name was Kit?
>>
No. 848825 ID: 7b4a43

>>848824
Haha sure why not.
>>
No. 848826 ID: 0d1514

>>848824
yes
>>
No. 848828 ID: 3d2d5f

>>848824
I like it
>>
No. 848829 ID: b93a7b

I will also second "Kit"
>>
No. 848831 ID: 66a4ca

Just tell him you don't know. Until we know what our gender is, we can't really vote on a name.
>>
No. 848832 ID: b93a7b

I'd also accept "Chili" as a name
>>
No. 848833 ID: b83a02

>>848824

thirding "Kit"
>>
No. 848834 ID: 9e4723

HAH, yeah that is a good one, Kit.
>>
No. 848835 ID: 91ee5f

>>848824
Yeah, let's go with "Kit"! XD
>>
No. 848840 ID: a363ac

>>848824
kit is cool
>>
No. 848845 ID: 0d45a9

>>848824
Let's go with this, Kit is a good name.
>>
No. 848846 ID: 28a319

>>848824
Also voting for Kit
>>
No. 848855 ID: 102d98

Kit works for me, and sounds fairly gender neutral to my ears.
>>
No. 848858 ID: 66a4ca

It's not a bad name but, it doesn't fit a female character. Also, for a NSFW character, it doesn't sound lovely at all.

Kit sounds like a neutral nickname. Like we're naming a fucking pokemon (no offense to the actual pokemon meant).
>>
No. 848859 ID: 7b4a43

>>848858
>it doesn't fit a female character
It's a short form of Catherine, what are you talking about.

I mean, it happens to also be a (rather less common) short form of Christopher, which works well with the present ambiguity of the character's gender, but.
>>
No. 848861 ID: 66a4ca

>>848859
It's twice as likely to belong to a male than a female. So you're giving a boyish name to a girl. My argument stands.
>>
No. 848862 ID: 3ce125

>>848823
What was that thing?

Catherine seems like a nice name.
>>
No. 848866 ID: 66a4ca

>>848862
Catherine or Cathy would sound better than Kit. But the votes are for Kit, not for Catherine. Kit sounds awful.

Also, what happened to the previous top voting names? Diana and Felicia?
>>
No. 848868 ID: d9cd96

Regardless, voting Kit.
>>
No. 848871 ID: 512872

Sounds good, voting Kit. Heaven forbid, lol.
>>
No. 848872 ID: b9b4da

That's nice, voting Kit.
>>
No. 848873 ID: 358862

Kit sounds good to me too.
>>
No. 848880 ID: 094652

And your last name is Bar.
>>
No. 848882 ID: 56c693

No your last name is Cobain.
>>
No. 848886 ID: c88e6d

>>848822
Tarran.
>>
No. 848898 ID: 9e82bd

Kit Cobain
>>
No. 848916 ID: 9e4723

NO, nono. Your last name is Ticat.
>>
No. 848917 ID: 33cbe7

Nyet. Our last name is Trophy.
Kit S. Trophy.
>>
No. 848918 ID: 66a4ca

Kit Chen
>>
No. 848926 ID: 3ce125

Can we go with a non-joke last name please?

Also "Kitten" sounds like a real good nickname.
>>
No. 848930 ID: d9cd96

First name Kit, last name Tung
>>
No. 848955 ID: 9e4723

>>848926
Yeah, Kitten sounds good.
>>
No. 848997 ID: ec1c91

Maybe "kit" can be our nickname and Cobain can be our real first name and our surname can be Tang or Tien or something else that will sound like kitten.
>>
No. 849010 ID: 7579d8

Gotta be one of these names involving Kit.
>>
No. 849014 ID: 0f434d

>>848997
This seems like a good in-between.
>>
No. 849028 ID: 35089a

'kit' cobain chup
>>
No. 849042 ID: 23a020
File 151212671931.png - (141.15KB , 800x600 , NSFW009.png )
849042

My name...

"FUCK!

SOMEONE GET HERE QUICK!"

My name is-
>>
No. 849043 ID: 23a020
File 151212747190.png - (147.34KB , 800x600 , NSFW010.png )
849043

Name: Katherine "Kit" Tian Race: Rabbold Age: 20 Rank: ED STR: C DEX: D AGI: E VIT: D CON: E CHA: B INT: C WIS: D Titles Another Chance - Brought back from the brink of death. Skills Magic: F CQC: C Libido: D Dancing: F Pheromone manipulation - Innate ability Spells: Body - Heal - Boosts natural body recovery.

I had that dream again...
>>
No. 849044 ID: b7627b

>>849043

Don't you find it hilarious that one of your primary stats is libido?

Are you able to use it in conjunction with your CQC?


Anywho, get outta bed and get dressed.
>>
No. 849046 ID: 66a4ca

Were you sleeping alone? Isn't that unusual for you?
>>
No. 849048 ID: d3dca7

>>849043
look down, confirm own gender.
>>
No. 849050 ID: 94bef7

Is the dream any significance to the waking world?
>>
No. 849051 ID: 3d2d5f

>>849043
How long has it been since that happened?
>>
No. 849053 ID: 9e4723

Anyway, give us a little resume of your life: what do you do, where do you live, familly, all that.
>>
No. 849057 ID: 9e82bd

>>849043
You got a job to get to?
>>
No. 849063 ID: 0d1514

>>849043
Get up and do your daily stretches and dance practice to wake yourself up.
>>
No. 849077 ID: 33cbe7

Use hidden spell: Enhance[Knockers].
>>
No. 849086 ID: 3ce125

I agree with morning stretches.

Who was that who saved you? Victoria?
>>
No. 849088 ID: d9cd96

Kit: Remember the basics of CQC
>>
No. 849089 ID: a363ac

>>849043
stretch and check the status of your sleeping partner
>>
No. 849090 ID: a363ac

>>849043
stretch and check the status of your sleeping partner
>>
No. 849100 ID: c88e6d

>>849043
Start doing pushups! WE NEED TO GET STRONGER SO WE DON'T GET KILLED AGAIN.
>>
No. 849111 ID: af806f

>>849048
Then stand up and get undressed.
>>
No. 849138 ID: 23a020
File 151217752338.png - (146.18KB , 800x600 , NSFW011.png )
849138

>Gender
I'm female.

>Stretching
My joints pop as I pull myself up, the soft aching of waking up fading.
A low moan escapes my throat as my body stiffens.

>Dreams
That was about 5 years ago.
It's the only thing I can remember up to a point.
I don't know who that was who saved me. When I woke up again, I was in a carriage to a hospital.

>Partner
Don't have one. They don't tend to stick around long enough.

>Job
As of yesterday, I am a newly ranked D hunter.

>Family
None that I know of or remember. I have a vague sense that I might have had a sister, and obviously parents, but I don't remember anything past that day.

>Skills
I... Look. I can't help it if I'm a bit sensitive.
And yes, Skills can be used together.
>>
No. 849140 ID: 9b8c8d

>>849138
Why are your panties wet?
>>
No. 849142 ID: 9e82bd

>>849138
Get dressed to go hunt some D
>>
No. 849143 ID: 094652

What was the last thing you killed?
>>
No. 849145 ID: 33cbe7

What got you wet, your rescuer, or the monsters he fought?
>>
No. 849147 ID: f0e552

>>849138
nice looking place, got anything important to go do today?
>>
No. 849149 ID: ee43ea

>>849138
It looks like you're a little bothered, so you might want to rub one out.

Do you think of boys or girls when you touch yourself?
>>
No. 849150 ID: 3ce125

>>849138
Well they had red eyes and you have a general description; they shouldn't be hard to find. Maybe you should ask the company in charge of the carriage or hospital about what happened that day, and where you were found. Could give you clues as to who your rescuer was and what city you were born in.
Time to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, then get digging.

>panties
I think that's a shadow, guys.
>>
No. 849151 ID: e24b91

Masturbate to fix that horniness you got going on. Then change your panties.
>>
No. 849159 ID: 9b8c8d

>>849150
>I think that's a shadow, guys.
Look at her inner thighs, that's definitely not a shadow.
>>
No. 849164 ID: 23a020
File 151218246070.png - (148.52KB , 800x600 , NSFW012.png )
849164

>Panties
It happens. I don't remember what dreams causes it, but I just wake up wet.
I'll have to change out of these pair, but it'll be easier just to toss it with the laundry before bathing.

>Masturbate
I slowly slide my hand down my pelvis, slipping my fingers into my panties.
I gasp as I touch my damp slit, sliding my fingers around my clit and between my lips.
I massage myself, a flush running to my face as I lean down and grip my bed for support.
I pant softly as my fingers worm their way across my entrance, and my middle finger rub slowly over my hood.

I shudder as a small orgasm run up my spine, standing still as I let the rush run down.

Libido has increased by 1

I pull my hand free, wiping my fingers across my thigh.

I need a bath. and breakfast.
>>
No. 849166 ID: e24b91

Bath then breakfast.
>>
No. 849169 ID: c88e6d

>>849164
Awful dream. Go bathe, then have breakfast. A big one.
>>
No. 849170 ID: 33cbe7

It wasn't that bad, clearly.
Have breakfast in bath.
>>
No. 849171 ID: 91ee5f

>>849164
Multitask! Eat while bathing!
>>
No. 849172 ID: 3ce125

>>849164
>libido increased
Eh? The skill ranked up? Is it at C now? Or is it also a stat like health?
>>
No. 849187 ID: 23a020
File 151219460035.png - (205.32KB , 800x600 , NSFW013.png )
849187

Libido is a meter. As it increases, it will affect Kathrine's actions and mood.

>Multitask
No thanks, I would not like to have soggy breakfast.
>>
No. 849189 ID: 23a020
File 151219479960.png - (169.55KB , 800x600 , NSFW014.png )
849189

That said, I should have probably have tried finish grooming first before wandering around my kitchen naked and tracking water all over.

Exhibitionism has increased by 1

A sandwich would do for now, but I'm getting cold.
>>
No. 849190 ID: 3ce125

>>849189
Wear something nice today. You deserve it after your promotion.
>>
No. 849191 ID: 33cbe7

You're right. Get the fireplace started. We'll cook some egg for breakfast.
>>
No. 849192 ID: b7627b

>>849189
Yeah get the fireplace running for now, maybe dry the floor with the towel a bit as well.
>>
No. 849193 ID: c88e6d

>>849189
Equip shirt!
>>
No. 849194 ID: 91ee5f

>>849190
This!
>>
No. 849206 ID: 23a020
File 151220683732.png - (153.84KB , 800x600 , NSFW015.png )
849206

>Clothes
I finish up drying myself while eating breakfast before heading back to my bedroom to check out my wardrobe.

It appears I am lacking in the laundry department and have completely run out of clean underwear.

Otherwise I still have:

Clothes covers TOP(T) or Bottom(B) Clothes can be worn over each other. Kathrine does not have enough [Exhibitionism(1)] to go without covering either Top or Bottom. Kathrine does not have enough [Libido(1)] to wear "accessories." Adventuring set (T)(B) Sun Dress (T)(B) Small Top (T) Civilian Top (T) Short Knee Length Skirt (B) Long Ankle Length Skirt (B) Shorts (B) Pants (B) Vest (T) Short Coat (T) Long Coat (T)(B) Others: Suggest clothing
>>
No. 849207 ID: 9e82bd

>>849206
Adventuring Set and Pants. You just got a promotion, you'll want to look professional.
>>
No. 849208 ID: 33cbe7

Better wear the Small Top and Shorts as a substitute under your adventuring set.
>>
No. 849209 ID: 8f618b

adventuring set
>>
No. 849213 ID: 094652

Bellydancer Clothing + Leather Armor

Because you're not going to take dress codes seriously
>>
No. 849216 ID: d9cd96

Adventuring set with a long coat. And an eyepatch so you can properly practice your CQC.
>>
No. 849218 ID: 33cbe7

>>849216
Agreed! It's not just for looks - It lets you quickly acclimate to low light conditions too! Who needs depth perception anyway?
>>
No. 849222 ID: d4516a

Sun dress. Easy to move in, easy to take off if you need to, and lets you feel the wind.
>>
No. 849223 ID: 28d633

If the weather is good take the sun dress.
>>
No. 849224 ID: a363ac

>>849206
Sun dress with a vest.
>>
No. 849229 ID: 0d1514
File 151222193596.png - (97.79KB , 799x599 , stevedd.png )
849229

>>
No. 849233 ID: 66a4ca

Adventuring Set and nothing else.

Or a Long Coat with nothing underneath.
>>
No. 849248 ID: 9e4723

The adventuring set, the short skirt and the small top.
>>
No. 849269 ID: 600f38

>>849206
Adventuring set with the long coat.
>>
No. 849281 ID: 3abd97

>I should have probably have tried finish grooming first before wandering around my kitchen naked and tracking water all over.
I mean, it looks like you have a stone floor, it'll be fine.

Unless you're talking about the slipping hazard. But if you live alone, it's not like you're going to catch anyone else unawares with the water, and you already know about it.

>what equip
Okay, in lieu of underwear, equip the small top and shorts, then wear the adventuring set over that. Since you're starting your hunter job today.

Maybe if there's room toss test vest on too.
>>
No. 849294 ID: 66a4ca

> >>849281 >starting your hunter job today
As seen on the stats >>849043, her rank changed from E to D. I think this means that her hunter job isn't new in any way, but only that she ranked up. Well, I could be wrong, so we need some clarification on this. But, as far as I know, ranks increase through completing assignments, and not simply from joining a guild.
>>
No. 849297 ID: d4516a

>>849206
So you don't feel like wearing any of the "accessories", but might you be willing to bring some with you just in case something comes up later?
>>
No. 849299 ID: adbeaa

Civilian top, short skirt. No panties = fun.
>>
No. 849345 ID: 00db72

Small Top
Shorts
Adventuring set
Short Coat
we lara craft
>>
No. 849348 ID: 3cc68c

Haven't got the imagination to suggest any custom outfits. Just go with the sun dress.
>>
No. 849383 ID: c88e6d
File 151225948241.png - (109.37KB , 800x600 , I Am NSFW Paperdoll.png )
849383

Simple bellyshirt and breastplate, standard pants. That should do it!
>>
No. 849452 ID: de6d84

Small Top, Shorts, and the Adventuring Set!
>>
No. 849466 ID: 23a020
File 151228611450.png - (113.55KB , 800x600 , NSFW016.png )
849466

Kathrine has equiped: Adventurer set (T+2) (B+1) Small Top (T+1) Shorts (B+1) Kathrine has gained [Inventory] (6) Kathrine has gained [Top] defense (3) Kathrine has gained [Bottom] defense (1) [Exhibitionism] has decreased by 2 (-1) [Libido] has decreased by 1 (0) Inventory: 1 Bandages (1) 1 Knife (3) Free space (2)

It feels a bit rough, but I can deal with it.
I still have space in my pouch for something or I could leave it for anything I may pick up later.

>"accessories"
Th-that's not something appropriate to take out of my room.

>Itinerary
I could head off to the guild, or wander around town, and celebrate my new rank.
>>
No. 849467 ID: 33cbe7

Head to the guild and find some people to celebrate your rank up with.
>>
No. 849468 ID: 2efb36

Yeah, time to celebrate.
>>
No. 849469 ID: 3ce125

Well it's certainly too early to get drunk. Can't hurt to ask someone to have a nice celebration later in the day though! Head to the guild and talk to some friends.
>>
No. 849470 ID: 0d1514

>>849466
CELEBRATION get stinkin drunk
>>
No. 849471 ID: 91ee5f

>>849469
This.
>>
No. 849474 ID: 66a4ca

>>849469
This.
>>
No. 849475 ID: 28a319

>>849469
This.
>>
No. 849480 ID: d9cd96

Only a knife? A D-class adventurer should have something more than a knife, don't you think? You should celebrate by getting a second, much nicer knife.
>>
No. 849507 ID: 23a020
File 151230555051.png - (158.75KB , 800x600 , NSFW017.png )
849507

Turns out walking out without a bra is a bad idea.

[Libido] has increased

Especially with sensitive nipples.

[Libido] has increased

It feels uncomfortable... but not so much as the constant feeling as if everyone's watching me.

[Exhibitionism] has increased
>>
No. 849508 ID: 23a020
File 151230602221.png - (109.81KB , 800x600 , NSFW018.png )
849508

[Libido] has increased (4) [Exhibitionism] has increased (2)

I have reached the guild.
It doubles as a bar, since this village doesn't have many people.
Seems I've missed the morning crowd.

Visit Receptionist/Bartender Take a seat Check quests
>>
No. 849511 ID: a363ac

>>849508
Take a seat and have an actual meal besides toast.
>>
No. 849512 ID: e24b91

If you have money, real food. If you don't have money, quest board.
>>
No. 849513 ID: 9b8c8d

>>849508
Visit receptionist. Lean a bit towards him to emphasize your breasts (accidentally, if your exhibitionism isn't high enough). Then casually ask for food and what there is to do around here.
>>
No. 849516 ID: 66a4ca

As a payment for food, offer the employee to touch your body.
>>
No. 849517 ID: aef6a3

>>849508
Check quests.

Try not to imagine too many people noticing your lack of underwear, fail.
>>
No. 849520 ID: ee43ea

See bartender. Ask for something to eat. Act casual, pretend that your lack of underwear isn't a big deal at all, try not to blush if people disagree.
>>
No. 849524 ID: 9e4723

Maybe you can use the bandages like some sort of improvised bra? Like patching a wound, but in your breasts. You can do that in a bathroom or somthing.
As for what to do now, get a decent meal and then look for a quest.
>>
No. 849528 ID: 91ee5f

>Suggestions saying get a decent meal.
I agree.

Katherine, you have the money to afford a decent meal, right?
>>
No. 849534 ID: 3abd97

>>849507
Well that will teach you to be lazy about laundry!

>Visit Receptionist/Bartender
>>
No. 849535 ID: 9b8c8d

>>849528
>Katherine, you have the money to afford a decent meal, right?

If you don't, use your Pheromone Manipulation for a free meal.

Hell, you could use it even if you had the money. Penny saved is penny earned.
>>
No. 849536 ID: 094652

Queck Chests.
>>
No. 849557 ID: 68550e

Check with the bartender there
>>
No. 849562 ID: 9e82bd

>>849534
Check quests.
>>
No. 849600 ID: 33cbe7

Visit the receptionist. Is he cute?
>>
No. 849602 ID: 189472

Check receptionist.
>>
No. 849713 ID: 23a020
File 151238863910.png - (128.49KB , 800x600 , NSFW019.png )
849713

I slide myself onto the bar counter and rests my head on my hand.
"Eeeey, how's my favorite receptionist?"
Damn the counter is cold.
>>
No. 849714 ID: 23a020
File 151238903245.png - (97.45KB , 800x600 , NSFW020.png )
849714

"...Kit."

"So, how about a celebratory breakfast? To congratulate me on my promotion!"
"You mean to follow up to the celebratory dinner you had last night?"
"Um..."
"One that was set up on your tab?"
"I..."
"A tab that has been running for nearly two years?"
"Ah..."

An uncomfortable silence hangs between us as I avoid eye contact.

He sighs, turning around to the kitchen and returns with a plate of eggs and sausages.

"Thank you Jimmy!"
"Good morning Kit."
>>
No. 849715 ID: e24b91

Make note to fuck bird. Why he giving you free food if you don't pay him back with /something/. Wink wink.
>>
No. 849716 ID: e24b91

>>849715
No. Fuck him. Right here. Right now. On the counter.
>>
No. 849717 ID: 0d1514

>>849714
Maybe a celebratory quest after your celebratory breakfast to take care of your celebratory debts instead of gettin drunk...
>>
No. 849719 ID: d4516a

>>849717
Go with this. Ask him for jobs. Put priority on the pay and pick whatever gets you the most money, no matter how difficult or humiliating.
>>
No. 849721 ID: 66a4ca

>>849717
Who do you think she is? Some upstanding adventurer who works hard and earns money fair and square?

Anyway, make sure you moan loudly as you deepthroat those sausages. Let out a few cute coughs for a good measure.
Wait. Maybe this is why he chose to bring you sausages in the first place.

Go hang around town afterwards. You'll probably find some way to make money there.
>>
No. 849722 ID: 38f35c

“You know, one day i’m actually gonna pay you back for this, just you wait. Till then could you please hand me the list of available jobs?”
>>
No. 849725 ID: 9e4723

You have debts? That's no good, young lady. You are going to have start working really hard to pay this poor man that clearly can't resist himself from your charms.
You want be be in good terms with the people that you are going to end up fucking later. Oh yeah.
>>
No. 849727 ID: 6780f5

PaybackCelebratory blowjob behind the counter! He clearly deserves it for not giving you more shit than such a light jab for not paying your tab for two years. And then you can ask about quests.
>>
No. 849729 ID: 91ee5f

>>849717
This.
>>
No. 849731 ID: 33cbe7

Perhaps there must be some other way you can pay him. How about... breakfast *and* a show?
>>
No. 849736 ID: fe4fe7

>>849722
Backing
>>
No. 849738 ID: d4516a

>>849721
>Who do you think she is? Some upstanding adventurer who works hard and earns money fair and square?
Nobody's saying it has to be a clean, easy, or nonsexy job.

Jesus, naileD, a quest's barely started and you're already looking to ruin it.
>>
No. 849740 ID: a363ac

>>849722
yeah this
>>
No. 849742 ID: 4324ce

>>849722
Second.
>>
No. 849760 ID: c88e6d

>>849722
I agree with this.
>>
No. 849765 ID: c1bbd0

>>849722

Attempt sultry tones and hope for the best
>>
No. 849796 ID: 9e82bd

>>849717
Agreed.
>>
No. 849810 ID: 3abd97

>>849717
>>849722
He must be a real friend if he's been letting that tab slide for two years.

Definitely need to do something nice for him, even if you can't afford to settle your debts quickly.
>>
No. 849824 ID: de6d84

>>849722

Yeah why not. You two have some history together if he's okay-ish about a two-years-and-going tab.
>>
No. 849916 ID: 23a020
File 151246656072.png - (105.80KB , 800x600 , NSFW021.png )
849916

"One day, I'll pay you back at you for that."
"Just pay back your tab and we'll call it even."

I smirk as I bring up a sausage up to my mouth.
"Come on, how about we ease up that tab with a little," I give the sausage a lick and smile, "Personal celebration?"

[Libido] has increased (5)

He gulps, "Come on Kit, not after last time."
I continue to fondle the meat with my tongue, savoring the sauce.
"I... seriously, I'll get fired for real."
He's sweating as he tries to discreetly adjust his pants.
>>
No. 849918 ID: 3ce125

>>849916
Welll... you don't want to get him fired. His replacement might not be so understanding about your tab.
I guess just eat your breakfast, and take a look at available quests. Now that you're rank D you should be able to make some decent money!
>>
No. 849919 ID: e24b91

Then agree to after hours. Standing offer.
>>
No. 849921 ID: 66a4ca

Tell him, "You know we really went a bit too far the last time. I promise to be a good girl and be.. tight-lipped this time. Ok?", and continue playing with the sausage.
>>
No. 849925 ID: daa216

Inform him that he doesn't need to get rid of the tab. You just want to show that you're grateful for his help in the matter.
>>
No. 849927 ID: 1381ed

>>849090

Wash that dish!
>>
No. 849928 ID: 87353e

>>849918
>>849919
These.

Jimmy seems like a good guy, getting him in trouble with the guild would squander the goodwill he's shown you and probably cause more problems for you down the line with the guild.
Give a wry smile and tell him you were just teasing him about your tab, if he weren't around any more who would feed you? You'd have to do it yourself!
Ask if he has any special recommendations for Quests since he should have gone over the ones that have been posted today.
But before picking some out tell him that if he is still interested "Regular Old Personal Celebrations" are still on the table though for when you get back.
>>
No. 849930 ID: b7627b

>>849916
Or you could find a job so you don't waste another week sleeping with half of the population of wherever you live.
>>
No. 849931 ID: 9e4723

>>849928
Yeah, this seems about right.
>>
No. 849933 ID: d4516a

Thank him for being supportive, offer to reward him after hours, for now ask for promising quests.
>>
No. 849934 ID: 4854ef

seems a part of him doesn't seem to mind.
>>
No. 849935 ID: 0d1514

>>849916
Saucy wink. "Later, then. Put it on my tab."
>>
No. 849937 ID: 33cbe7

Not if you remember to clean the bar off when we're finished.
>>
No. 849974 ID: 3cc68c

>>849937
Whoever's employing him, and actually owning this place, is not going to be happy for him not taking payment anyway.
>>
No. 849983 ID: 91ee5f

>>849916
Then do it after hours, so that he doesn't get fired.
>>
No. 849992 ID: 7152b7

Eat the dish as slowly and enticingly as possible, while maintaining eye contact.

Moan and gasp while doing so.
>>
No. 849999 ID: a363ac

"After work then." make sure to keep eye contact and eat nice and slow with a couple of juicy sucks.
>>
No. 850040 ID: 23a020
File 151256908085.png - (137.02KB , 800x600 , NSFW022.png )
850040

My tongue dances around the meat
[Libido] has increased (6)
before I bite down on it.
"Your loss I guess." and I shrug.

"So," I chew, "Got any D rank quests I can do?"
He clears his throat, "Well, we did get some."
He pulls out a small folder from behind the counter and places some sheets into view.

Quest 1: Type: Subjugation Mission: A group of Chameleons has been found close to town. Get rid of them. Reward: 1,000C per Horn Quest 2: Type: Group Escort Mission: A convoy is passing through to reclaim the lands to the south. Mission is to provide security and guard the convoy and return. Estimated 5 days. Reward: 20,000C upon safe return Quest 3: Type: Gathering Mission: Deep in the forest is a mushroom required for medicine. Reward: 200C per 100g Quest 4: Type: Single Escort Mission: Escort a Shrine personnel to the Capital City. Client is female and requests a female member. Reward: 5,000C upon reaching the Capital

I frown at the second sheet, "This..."
"Yeah, it would go towards your old town. You'll have to discuss it with the guild master if you want to pick it. Personally, I'd suggest you take the fourth one. Won't be as rewarding, but it's safer. Plus, you get to see the city."

I... I really don't want to meet with the guild master...
>>
No. 850041 ID: e24b91

1 if you can take on a group of chameleons.
4 if you can't.
>>
No. 850042 ID: 6780f5

Remove chameleon
>>
No. 850043 ID: 0d1514

>>850040
Don't let your fear rule you! 2!
>>
No. 850044 ID: 3d2d5f

>>850040
The escort mission (#4) seems a good place for a new D-rank to cut her teeth. Not as combat focused as some of the others, and looks like middle of the road for risk and reward.
>>
No. 850045 ID: b15da4

Pick #3 or 4. What are Shrine personnel, vestal virgins or something?
>>
No. 850046 ID: 33d4be

3. Go frolicking for mushrooms in the deep dark scary woods.
>>
No. 850048 ID: 6cc25a

You'll have to please yourself with some mushrooms for now I guess. Or Chameleons.

So I suggest 1 or 3 first, and then 2 or 4 later. Assuming they'll still be available.
>>
No. 850054 ID: b7627b

>>850040
Yeah 4 seems reasonable, unless you'll get dragged into being a cult sacrifice or something.
>>
No. 850055 ID: a363ac

>>850040
go #4 its a good way to start as a D-ranker without immediately taking to combat
>>
No. 850056 ID: 3740b1

Definitely 1.
>>
No. 850057 ID: 214cda

#4
Make a friend.
A sexy religious friend.
>>
No. 850058 ID: c2051e

#4.
>>
No. 850059 ID: 58d624

#4!
>>
No. 850060 ID: b4f880

>>850040
4 Seems like a safe choice for okay money.
>>
No. 850061 ID: d4516a

>>850040
I'd like to pick #3 as an easy quick pick for money, but since the majority of others seem to be headed towards #4, I wouldn't mind that either.
>>
No. 850063 ID: 91ee5f

>>850040
How much is Kit's tab? Just so we know what she needs to pay back.

In fact, does she owe money to anyone else in town?
>>
No. 850065 ID: ee43ea

>>850040
Go gather mushrooms. Should be enough to pay for your tab, and you'll also get to be out of people's sight for enough for a quick rubbing it out. It looks like you're going to need to vent again soon, doesn't it? I mean, your libido's like 10+ now, it has to be starting to feel?
>>
No. 850066 ID: d4516a

>>850065
You don't need a forest for that - just sneak down an alleyway for a couple minutes.

Surely no one will see.
>>
No. 850068 ID: 87353e

>>850040
#4 seems good.

Whats the average travel time to the Capital by foot or cart and what are the guilds rules on accepting more then one quest at a time? If there is no time limit you could do #1 before you leave or #3 on the way back.

>>850063
Seconding checking the total amount of Kit's tab.
>>
No. 850069 ID: 0c324b

Also check if there are any F rank quests you can complete while doing 4.
>>
No. 850070 ID: c1bbd0

Bond with this female and earn some Cs with 4.
>>
No. 850073 ID: 9e82bd

>>850040
4. Big city means bigger quests means more money, and in this case you get paid just to go there! Good deal.
>>
No. 850077 ID: c88e6d

>>850040
Let's go for the big leagues. 2.
>>
No. 850080 ID: f5c173

1
>>
No. 850085 ID: ba506f

number 4
>>
No. 850094 ID: 33cbe7

4. Y'all need rabbold Jesus.
>>
No. 850108 ID: 00db72

4 or 1.
Now if your even aware of it, tell us about this Pheromone manipulation and whether taking 1 could lead to you getting a different kind of horn.
>>
No. 850112 ID: d4516a

>>850108
Given the nature of this quest, I feel like what kind of things we're going to fuck is an important factor. Chameleons, someone (possibly more than one) in the convoy, mysterious forest creatures, or a chick that's either a lesbian or really wants to keep romance out of the mission.

This considered, I'd like to strongly vote against 4. The mushroom hunt would intrigue me the most, instead.
>>
No. 850124 ID: f66698

Could we do both 1 and 3 at the same time? Kill the chameleons on our way to forage for mushrooms?
>>
No. 850126 ID: ce19bd

>>850124
Or kill some mushrooms and forage some chameleons.
>>
No. 850127 ID: 094652

1 is good for gold and exp
2 might be too hard
3 is for adventurers with the Scavenge skill
4 won't get much exp but the pay is good

So I'd say 1 or 4; you just reached D-rank, start out with easy but well-paying missions and build your stats up until you can take on higher paying missions.
>>
No. 850134 ID: 33d4be

"What exactly are Chameleons in this context" and "what can you do with pheremone manipulation" are probably very relevant pieces of information for this decision, now I think of it. What the skill ranks equate to in terms of ability would be nice to know as well. I would assume "F" is low, but on the other hand you have F-rank skills on your skill list, which means you're presumably better at Magic than you are at, say, Stealth, or Pickpocketing, or Singing. Right?
>>
No. 850173 ID: 600f38

>>850040
4.
>>
No. 850238 ID: 7d3184

The chameleons aren't far from town, so it should be possible to take care of a few of them first before going for one of the longer missions.
>>
No. 850250 ID: 3ce125

>>850238
True. Let's find out what the time table is.
>>
No. 850263 ID: 35089a

what the fuck is a Chameleon and can we fuck it
>>
No. 850284 ID: 23a020
File 151264658350.png - (82.15KB , 800x600 , NSFW023.png )
850284

I ponder over the quests while I finish off the rest of my breakfast.
"So what can you tell me about these Chameleons or the single escort quest?"

"Well, Chameleons are about the size of a child, and has a nasty trait of being able to visually blend into their surroundings and produces a weak acid. Nothing deadly, but they ruin tools.
They multiply quickly so it's best to take care of them quickly, or else you'd get surrounded. It's an ongoing quest, so you might meet some other hunters out there. Any co-operation and division of loot would have to be done between parties. They're to the west, and you might not find as many due to how long it's been since the quest has been put up."

He then points to the other paper,
"As for the client for this one, her name's Miss Asera. She's a red priest. That means she's kinda important. She's traveling towards the capital, but her previous escort had to leave due to uh..."
He checks a note in the file he pulled the quest papers from,
"... The previous escort claimed they had personal differences.
Anyways, should nothing go wrong, it'll take you about a week to reach the capital, and you get paid once you reach."
"What's the catch? The roads to the captial should be safe, she could even hitch a ride with some merchants?"
"Dunno, the quest says she's carrying some important cargo that she can't risk exposing to others. So the whole thing is kinda low key. Says here that food and transport will be provided too. The deadline on this one is tomorrow."

"What about this mushroom?"
"Ah," he pulls out a photo from the file, "It's a rare mushroom used to promote blood circulation during strenuous activities. No exact location, but the client did say they might be found in a cave to the east near a lake. There hasn't been any takers for this one yet, so you'll be the first if you choose to grab this one."

I lean in close, "Um, just to jog my memory, how much does my tab go for?"
He flashes me a wry smile, "Kit, you owe us just about 400,000C. You're lucky the guild master's your caretaker."
>>
No. 850285 ID: ba506f

>400,000C
he's fucking with you right now right? how long have you been running that tab? Did you buy booze and food for the whole town or something?

But yeah, if we have a day before the escort may as well go pick some mushrooms and get some traveling money for the trip. Plus if those lizard things run equipment I'd rather not risk you running up another debt having to replace your gear.
>>
No. 850289 ID: 9b8c8d

>>850284
Go with the shrooms first. We've got the time for that and it'll get us a bit of money for the trip. Seems like an easy, noncomplicated little thing.
>>
No. 850290 ID: 6cc25a

Alright, apply to escort Miss Asera. I assume that you won't leave with her right away tho.

So until then, stuff yourself with mushrooms
>>
No. 850292 ID: 87353e

>>850285
400k C seems reasonable over a period of 4-5 years after being taken in by the Guild Master, besides meals it may also include costs of housing and equipment provided through the Guild.

But I agree, apply for the priest escort and pass on the Chameleon subjugation for now to avoid accidentally ruining your gear before tomorrow. Grab the Mushroom Quest for today if you have enough time to for the round trip in a single day.
>>
No. 850293 ID: 830fb7

>>850290
Go get them shrooms in the mean time while waiting till tomorrow plus if we find any on our way to the capitol that's a bonus.
>>
No. 850295 ID: 600f38

>>850284
Escort.
You need to meet your employer before going off and doing things.
The mushroom quest is open ended, the escort is not.
>>
No. 850296 ID: 9e4723

Oh my god, Kit, you lazy bitch,HOW?
Any way, that changes things, we need more money quick. If you are not going to take the 2, take the 4. And if you can, pick whatever you think you can do today.
>>
No. 850298 ID: 35089a

take the escort never come back
>>
No. 850300 ID: 3d2d5f

>used to promote blood circulation during strenuous activities.
So it's for getting it up.

>what do
Still say escort mission #4.

>He flashes me a wry smile, "Kit, you owe us just about 400,000C. You're lucky the guild master's your caretaker."
And you turned down sexual recompense.

You're lucky I'm planning on paying that off.
>>
No. 850301 ID: 33cbe7

Take the quest to seek the stiffening shrooms. Can you explain how your pheromone manipulation skill works?
>>
No. 850305 ID: a363ac

>>850284
take escort mission. if it doesn't start for a while go ahead and take the Viagra mushroom quest for a spin.
>>
No. 850306 ID: 4f98fd

#4. Stay away from mushrooms.
>>
No. 850308 ID: 2fe26a

It sounds like the red priest job will still be around tomorrow. Do the quickest job, chameleon hunting, and also your laundry.
>>
No. 850310 ID: 91ee5f

>>850284
Take the escort mission.

>It's a rare mushroom used to promote blood circulation during strenuous activities.
If he's unaware of how he phrased that, then make a joke about how it sounds like it's supposed to help men get their dicks hard for sex.

>>850285
>how long have you been running that tab?
He already told us here: >>849714 , that it's a two year tab.

>>850292
>4-5 years
No, it's a 2 year tab.
>>
No. 850315 ID: b7627b

>>850284
Might as well start with the escort mission, and if things don't pan out we can go shrooming.
>>
No. 850318 ID: 33d4be

>used to promote blood circulation during strenuous activities

Clearly an ESSENTIAL medical item. I wonder why it isn't being farmed properly? Perhaps you should check out where it grows and see if you can find someone who can recreate it. Dig up some of the mycelium to bring home. Wouldn't want it to go extinct!
>>
No. 850323 ID: 9e82bd

>>850284
If the shrooms are close, you can gather them and then do the priest escort tomorrow.
>>
No. 850328 ID: de6d84

Keep with escort mission 4.
>>
No. 850339 ID: c88e6d

>>850284
I recommend the Mushroom Gathering or the Caravan Escort. Mushroom Gathering gives us the chance of finding zillions of the damn things and getting a big payday, while the caravan gives us a team of allies to work with.

Also goddammit girl you're gonna need to sell yourself into slavery to pay this shit off at this point.
>>
No. 850346 ID: e6994f

Escort mission! Let's do this.
>>
No. 850348 ID: 3ce125

Definitely do mission 4. Fully expect to get laid.
If you're confident that you'll be back by tonight, go after either mission 1 or 3 so you'll have a bit of extra money.

...I bet if you do mission 1 they're going to destroy your clothes. Wait, how are you going to collect their horns with no tools?
Mission 3 will result in you seducing mushrooms off of the other adventurers probably.

Hmm. I'd say mission 3 because clothing damage is a death curse. A DEATH CURSE
>>
No. 850349 ID: 7152b7

Holy shit 400k?
WHAT DID YOU DO?!?
>>
No. 850377 ID: 214cda

>> 400,000c Tab
You owe him at -least- a date where you hold hands.
>>
No. 850379 ID: ad60eb

if there's time for both, do 1 then 4
>>
No. 850403 ID: 7d3184

Go for 1. Chances are you'll wind up with help, and the combat practice can't hurt.
>>
No. 850404 ID: 35089a

there's no guaranty of finding the shroom so go kill time by killing lizards the w can fuck this guy tonight and escort to city tomorrow

i love your art man
>>
No. 850417 ID: 23a020
File 151273626390.png - (152.68KB , 800x600 , NSFW024.png )
850417

"What's the estimate to reach the lake in the mushroom quest?"
"About half a day. If But you might spend even longer trying to find it."
"I see... I'll think about it. For now, I'll take the escort quest." pointing out to the fourth paper. "Where can I find her?"
"She's at the Inn across the street. Second floor, room 3." He hands me a quest marker, a small wooden tag indexed to notify which quest we take.
"Thanks Jimmy."
"Good luck Kit."
I lean in and whisper, "Perhaps I could convince you to ease up a bit on the tab tonight?"
"I- I got a full shift today." he stammers as he looks away.
"Too bad."
And I leave towards the inn.

---

I greet the innkeep and make my way up to the client's room and knock on the door.
A short brown Rabbold opens the door.
"Oh, hello, how may I help you?"
>>
No. 850418 ID: d4516a

>>850417
"Name's Kit. Here about the escort."
>>
No. 850419 ID: 0d1514

>>850417
honk her boob as hello
>>
No. 850420 ID: e24b91

"Kit, here for escort job."
Display the marker.
>>
No. 850422 ID: 91ee5f

>>850417
>"Oh, hello, how may I help you?"
"Hello, my name is Kit. And I believe I'm the one that's supposed to be asking how I can be helping you. I'm here about the escort mission that was posted in the guild."
>>
No. 850423 ID: 3d2d5f

>>850417
Smol bold.

Also from the thumbnail I thought the tinted glasses were mega-blushing for a moment.

>what do
"Hello, are you Miss Asera? My name is Kit, and I'm here about the escort mission." Show her the marker for verification.

Professionalism first. Hitting on later.
>>
No. 850425 ID: 6cc25a

"Hello, my name's Katherine, but you can call me Kit or whatever. I'm a hunter applying for a single escort mission which you requested. So if you're alright with that, I'd like to ask to set up a departure time and work out any other details that may be of importance for this assignment."

Btw, ask her if she's got some underwear you could borrow.
>>
No. 850427 ID: 3cc68c

>>850425
>Btw, ask her if she's got some underwear you could borrow
Might not be such a good idea. She'll think we don't do our laundry (which would be correct) or that we're some kind of a floozy (which might also not be off the mark), either one of which would leave a bad first impression. We're trying to make ourselves seem responsible and professional here!

Besides, going commando isn't so bad.

By the way, was there any exhibitionism/libido increase on the way here? How many people saw you as you crossed the street?
>>
No. 850428 ID: b7627b

>>850417
Tell her that her escort service is here, which room would she prefer to do it in?
>>
No. 850429 ID: 600f38

>>850420
Yes.
>>
No. 850432 ID: 9e82bd

>>850420
This
>>
No. 850434 ID: 33cbe7

>>850420
>>850429
>>850432
Boooooring!

>>850428
This.
>>
No. 850435 ID: 6e942d

>>850428
>>850434
I'm with this. Your libido's rising pretty high: it might be enough to start thinking about double meanings of the word "escort", and accidentally blurt out something like this.

It'll be hilarious, go for it.
>>
No. 850449 ID: 7152b7

>>850428
This
>>
No. 850471 ID: a363ac

>>850428
yeah
>>
No. 850478 ID: e6994f

>>850428
This is good.
>>
No. 850539 ID: 4854ef

>>850428
Ditto this
>>
No. 850548 ID: 23a020
File 151283014835.png - (106.53KB , 800x600 , NSFW025.png )
850548

My libido is perfectly under control.

I lean up against the wall and finger-points, "Sup. I'm your escort. Wanna discuss what we're gonna do together in your room or shall we go to my place?"

"..."

She slams the door shut.
>>
No. 850549 ID: a363ac

>>850548
"Wah! But I am serious I just got this job!" cry in shame.
>>
No. 850551 ID: 6cc25a

Just wait for a few minutes. She's probably just shy.

If that doesn't work, then knock again.
>>
No. 850553 ID: f0e552

>>850548
consider the fact that you should also exercise common sense when tellng jokes.

knock and see if you can even apologize.
>>
No. 850554 ID: deec6e

>>850548

Maybe you need to act more submissive with this one.

«Point made. Future jokes will be kept to a minimum - sorry. Guild bodyguard here. How may I be of service and when do you want to leave for the capitol, ma’am?»
>>
No. 850557 ID: b7627b

>>850548
Now knock again and mention the job properly
>>
No. 850558 ID: 9b8c8d

>>850548
Knock a second time: "Ah, just kidding. It's a cheap joke to make, I know. You needed someone to help you to the capital? I'm your girl."

If there's no response or anything like that, then I guess admit we started that off on a ridiculously wrong foot and go have a look for those mushrooms instead.
>>
No. 850561 ID: 9e4723

Way to go, Kit. Ok, from now on, we need to keep your "jokes" at minimum. Apologise to her and explain why are you here.
>>
No. 850562 ID: 91ee5f

>>850548
"Does this mean that you don't need help to get to the capital?"
>>
No. 850566 ID: 33cbe7

I think she's the one who needs reminding you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
>>
No. 850570 ID: 2120ee

>>850548
Way better to act like you didn't realize the lewd wording.

"Ma'am? If you want a different hunter that's fine, but I need to know for sure."
>>
No. 850572 ID: 7d3184

Great first impression. She probably wanted a female escort so she wouldn't be flirted with the whole way to her destination.
>>
No. 850573 ID: ee43ea

>>850572
I figured the same.

Let's try to apologise, but it does look like we fucked up for good. Better go look for those mushrooms.
>>
No. 850580 ID: 4854ef

>>850570
This is probably the best, act normal and pretend you didnt notice.
>>
No. 850609 ID: 9e82bd

>>850570
This.
>>
No. 850611 ID: 7152b7

Loud enough to be heard:
Ma'm, that was a joke. But seriously I am the escort.
>>
No. 850639 ID: c88e6d

>>850548
Say, "That was a joke."
>>
No. 850665 ID: 15a025

Try to apologize, and properly introduce yourself to her.
>>
No. 850674 ID: 23a020
File 151287574894.png - (80.11KB , 800x600 , NSFW026.png )
850674

I panic, "Miss Asera!", knocking the door.
"I'm sorry, was it something I said? I'm from the guild!"
I look around, but thankfully nobody is around to see my blunder.
"Miss? Hello? I really need this job, I'm sorry if I offended you!"
Shit, I hope this doesn't cause an infraction on my first D rank mission!

Before I can try the door knob, The door swings opens.
"Please, come in."
[Libido] has increased (7)

>>
No. 850676 ID: 3ce125

>>850674
Haha, EXCELLENT!

Get in there and continue following her instructions. She's obviously in charge here.
>>
No. 850677 ID: 91ee5f

>>850674
That explains why she wanted a female to escort her! She was the one that was going to do the flirting!

>"Please, come in."
>[Libido] has increased (7)
You heard the lady, get in there already!
>>
No. 850678 ID: 3abd97

>>850674
Oh she was just changing into something more comfortable.

Crisis averted, job safe, escort mission looking way more fun than usual.
>>
No. 850679 ID: deec6e

>>850674

Continue the flustered act. Enter her room, blushing. Inquire about her plans for you, er, for the trip. List your qualifications. You’re skilled at cqc, prepared to get physical on her behalf and will do your best to accomodate, uh, her needs.
>>
No. 850681 ID: 33cbe7

Must mean the pheromones are working. Without skipping a beat, ask your client what you can do her for.
>>
No. 850682 ID: b7627b

>>850674
I guess you're doing some stretches and warm-up exercises before heading off to the capital.
>>
No. 850683 ID: 49ff64

>>850674
It looks like she was just excited. Head in and make sure she knows why you're really here.

I thought anon spilled spaghetti. Radial, you sly universe's dog equivalent.
>>
No. 850684 ID: 600f38

>>850674
"I would love to.
Shall we get more comfortable, and better acquainted?
If I'm going to be with you, I'll have to know what you can do."
>>
No. 850687 ID: 0d1514

>>850674
"You coulda let me watch you strip..." Come inside and don't use a condom.
>>
No. 850689 ID: c88e6d

>>850674
It appears that Miss Asera is horny as hell. Probably why her last escort left.
>>
No. 850694 ID: c2051e

>>850687
I think you're more than a bit confused.
>>849164
>>
No. 850699 ID: 3abd97

>>850694
Kit is perfectly capable of coming inside Asera's room and then not using a condom.
>>
No. 850712 ID: 33d4be

Now, was that just time enough to change clothes, or time enough to put something away, too? Either way, in you go.

How big are the rooms here? Any chance of another person in there?... We are sure this is the right person, right?
>>
No. 850713 ID: 13fded

Would it ruin the mood to explain your opening state was originally meant to be a joke?
>>
No. 850726 ID: 6cc25a

Don't do anything with her. Stay shy and act normally. Btw, have you ever been with a girl before?

Thank her and ask her why she needed to change the clothes. Or remove them. Did she just take off her underwear?
I guess our chances of getting some free underwear went up~

Enter and discuss the escort mission. But don't make the first move on her.
>>
No. 850743 ID: d4516a

>>850674
Go on in, discuss the specifics of the job, pretend you're all professional and nothing's wrong and she's not wearing sexy lingerie.
>>
No. 850744 ID: 6780f5

>>850743
This. You have perfect control of your libido. Your foot is going to stay perfectly out of your mouth.
>>
No. 850754 ID: 214cda

>>850674
hahaha, perfect. No need to worry about offending religious ladies with intimate advances.
>>
No. 850763 ID: a363ac

>>850674
fall to your knees and 'accidentally' pull her robe off with happiness. "I am sooooo sorry if I did something wrong miss its my first time with the D's and I am not used to taking on such large responsibilities." but say it panicked.
>>
No. 850764 ID: 23a020
File 151291972197.png - (88.98KB , 800x600 , NSFW027.png )
850764

She steps back into the room.

Okay, okay okay.
I am still in control of my libido.
Surely. My face is not red. Your face is red.

I stop standing and staring like an idiot and enter the room.
The small room rather bare, except for a closet, a bed, closed windows, and a desk with a parchment and a closed box on it.

"So," I clear my throat, "as- as I was saying, I'm from the Guild, and..."

And also a half naked lady sitting by the table.
[Libido] has increased (8)
"So please, do feel free to take a seat anywhere and lets discuss what we'll be doing, shall we?"

>>850743
She's not wearing sexy lingerie.
[Libido] has increased (9)
>>
No. 850765 ID: a363ac

>>850764
sit on her lap keep talking though.
>>
No. 850767 ID: b7627b

>>850764
>>850765
I agree, the best seat is right there, might want to loosen your tunic a bit since the room looks like it might get a bit warm.
>>
No. 850773 ID: 3abd97

>>850764
Drop the pretense of polite professionalism and fuck her senseless.
>>
No. 850776 ID: 6cc25a

Hmm, no chairs for us to sit on.

Keep acting polite. Lean against the table next to her and tell her that you're fine with standing. But tell her that if she's tired or feeling pain anywhere, that you're pretty good with your hands (massaging).
>>
No. 850778 ID: c2051e

Sit on her face.
>>
No. 850779 ID: d4516a

>>850764
Well, since she offered, sit on her lap and do your best to discuss the specifics of the job. It's her who hired you, after all, so she should probably keep talking.
>>
No. 850780 ID: ee43ea

So much for finding any spare underwear.

Take a seat on her lap, keep conversing, let her set the pace. But also keep a wary eye about in case of trickery.
>>
No. 850781 ID: 33d4be

Well, now, unless you regain your confidence quickly, I think your charge is in charge, here. So maybe you should sit yourself right down on the floor in front of her.

Even so, you should channel some of that Libido into smoothing and sultrifying your voice. While you're sitting down, say: "Let me start again. I'm Katherine Tian, my intimates call me Kit. On behalf of the Guild I'm here to take care of you until you reach the capital, and I'll add my personal hopes to give you as pleasant a ride as possible along the way. So... what do you intend?"

Maybe lick your lips at some appropriate point there.
>>
No. 850783 ID: 42bd01

Why not business AND pleasure? Go get some fuck boiii!
>>
No. 850786 ID: 9e82bd

>>850765
She did say sit anywhere.
>>
No. 850792 ID: c88e6d

>>850764
Sit in this royal rabbold's lap.
>>
No. 850796 ID: 3ce125

>>850764
Sit in front of her, kiss her feet and work upwards.
>>
No. 850800 ID: 6cc25a

>>850796
I will also support this. Plus footrubs.
>>
No. 850807 ID: 3cc68c

I shall vote to sit on her lap rather than kneeling in front of her. We mustn't appear too submissive, not so early at least.
>>
No. 850818 ID: 6780f5

You are still in perfect control of your libido. You are not going to kneel by her and give her a footrub while talking about the job.
>>
No. 850819 ID: 600f38

>>850765
Yes, her lap is the best spot.
>>
No. 850823 ID: 33d4be

Sitting in her lap would be awkward given that her chair has armrests and Kit is bigger than her, don't you think? If the chair had no armrests, Kit could straddle her and that would be pretty enticing, but as it is she'd sit on her lap facing away and with the height difference it would end up being more comical than anything.
>>
No. 850834 ID: 214cda

put your hands on the arm-rests of her chair, lean in close to her face and say "I would like to discuss the mission." in a sultry voice.
>>
No. 850840 ID: 33cbe7

Sit/lean on the table next to her.
>>
No. 850848 ID: d36af7

>>850807
>mustn't act too submissive
Why not? As a paying client, Asera IS in charge here. If she wants to be bossed around, she'll let us know.

Sit down on the floor in front of her, positioned so she can maybe catch a glimpse of your lack of underwear, then start discussing the travel schedule and potential security issues and so on. Massage her feet while you talk. Don't deliberately go for a sexy voice, just be respectful and calm, as though half-naked foot-rubs were a perfectly normal part of this kind of business discussion.
>>
No. 850850 ID: b4f880

>>850764
I'd maybe not jump immediately to footrubs despite the clear new signals she's giving, keep it on the table though.

Speaking of the table, sit on it close to her/within armsreach.
Ask what the job entails and what she... expects.
>>
No. 850853 ID: 9e4723

Go submissive, she is the boss after all. Keep play along, act "professional" , lets rollplay.
>>
No. 850865 ID: de6d84

>>850773

Do iiiit
>>
No. 850891 ID: e24b91

Sit on her lap.
>>
No. 850918 ID: 23a020
File 151299286158.png - (122.99KB , 800x600 , NSFW028.png )
850918

"Anywhere?"
"Yes," she swings her hand to showcase her room, "anywhere."
I take off my belt and place it onto the table, walking closer towards her.

"As I was saying, my name is Kathrine Tian. You can call me Kit."
I raise a leg and places it over one of hers, causing her to ease into a more comfortable position.

"I heard you were looking for a female escort for your journey."
She grins, "Oh yes, I didn't expect one so eager to get down to business. I almost lost hope after two days. My name is Asera. Pleased to meet you."

I slide my other leg over her leg, straddling her lap.
"Well, I'm pleased to tell you that I have taken your request, and will be happy to help you until you come to your destination."

[Libido] has increased (10)

She smells like flowers.
>>
No. 850920 ID: d4516a

>>850918
Cuddle her a bit but let her call the shots. In the meantime ask if there's anything else you should know about the journey or the destination or the things she needs of you.
>>
No. 850922 ID: 6cc25a

Tell her in a respectful tone, "Unfortunately I'm short on underwear so I'm not wearing any..", while moving her hand on your crotch, "..but if you could lend me some of yours for the trip, I'd appreciate it."

Also run your finger over her exposed nip and ask her what duties she had in mind for you. Lastly, ask about the departure time.
>>
No. 850926 ID: 38f35c

“Oh i can tell this is going to be a really fun trip.”
>>
No. 850928 ID: 9e4723

OK, pretty smooth. Now, what is this "fun trip" about? Because you haven't even started yet and it is really good already.
>>
No. 850950 ID: b7627b

>>850918
Y'know, it's curious that it's your actual libido increasing and not just your short-term arousal. At this rate it's going to rank up~
>>
No. 850954 ID: 3cc68c

>>850950
I get the impression it's just a question of terms, and in truth it means how turned on you are - but then, it seemed to increase when we masturbated, so what do I know.

>>850922
Ah, let her keep her underwear. If we do get any, I don't think we're supposed to even wear it.

Snuggle closer, maybe grind a little, ask her to explain more about this job. About what kind of "services" are needed of you.
>>
No. 850965 ID: e6994f

>>850954
Yeah do this.
>>
No. 850989 ID: 3ce125

Give her a kiss!

Oh, and you didn't fully introduce yourself yet. Tell her your name.
>>
No. 851023 ID: 9e82bd

>>850989
>"As I was saying, my name is Kathrine Tian. You can call me Kit."
She introduced herself.

>>850954
This.
>>
No. 851028 ID: 6cc25a

>>850922
My 2nd possible suggestion:

Tell her, "Unfortunately I haven't been able to dress properly for this meeting.", while sliding a finger over the wet slit on your shorts, "Is this going to be a problem?".
Then take off your top and say, "I hope that you may at least find my body..", while bringing your breasts closer to her, "..to your satisfaction.".
Lastly, run your finger over her exposed nip and ask her what duties she had in mind for you plus about the departure time.
>>
No. 851038 ID: 6cc25a

>>850922
My 3rd possible suggestion:

>She smells like flowers.
Realize that she's been using some sort of charm spell or pheromones on you. Look away and focus, then try to pull away from her. Tell her that you feel weird.
>>
No. 851051 ID: ee43ea

Play along, but don't focus too much on the scent. Breathe through your mouth. Keep your libido in check, keep yourself in control.

>>850922
>>851028
>>851038
Pick one and stick with it, man.
>>
No. 851214 ID: 23a020
File 151308192191.png - (131.09KB , 800x600 , NSFW029.png )
851214

I fumble around the hem of my tunic as I begin to lift it up, letting her run her hand across my hips.

"So," I breathe out lightly, "could you tell me more about this adventure we're going to?"

Her glasses tilt down from her eyes, letting me get a good look at them. My reflection off of her red eyes are very captivating.

[Libido] has increased (11)

"It's very simple," she said, hooking into my shorts. "I'm heading towards a very important" her fingers pulling them over my tail, letting it hang off my butt, "meeting, carrying some very important" her other hand reaches under my pulled tunic and onto my breast, holding it warmly, "cargo."

[Libido] has increased (12)

My breathing is growing heavy, and the room smells like flowers.

"What about you?" she asks, "do you need to prepare anything for the trip?"
>>
No. 851215 ID: e24b91

Bring all your toys.
>>
No. 851216 ID: 9b8c8d

>>851215
This.

"I may have some... accessories... that might be helpful."

Also fondle her boob while she gets your clothes off. It looks lonely.
>>
No. 851218 ID: 600f38

>>851216
Also: "Will you be wanting my services while you're staying there?"
>>
No. 851223 ID: 6cc25a

"Yes I... no, I don't need anything else."

Why bring anything with you, Katherine? The only thing you need is Asera. You should smell her and tell her how nice her fragrance is. How nice she looks. How nice she feels. Apologize to her, "I'm sorry, I'm not normally this forward.", then pull off your top and tell her to touch you more.
>>
No. 851233 ID: 1c23b1

Well, what's the status on equipment, weapon(s), etc.?
>>
No. 851240 ID: 33c74a

... guys, I just noticed something. Her eyes weren't red when we first met. Now they are. Have been ever since things started getting heated. Think that might be a bit of a flag we ignored.
>>
No. 851241 ID: 3abd97

>>851240
Good eye for detail, but don't worry, her eyes have been that color since we first saw her. >>/questarch/796637
>>
No. 851242 ID: 9e82bd

>>851214
"Did you have anything in mind?"
>>
No. 851247 ID: 3cc68c

>>851214
"What kind of cargo, exactly...?"
>>
No. 851449 ID: 23a020
File 151316697754.png - (136.16KB , 800x600 , NSFW030.png )
851449

"Other than my equipment I have at home, I may have... some things I could bring to pass the time."
"Oh? I'll look forwards to that then."
"Other than that, do you-" I pull my tunic above my head, shifting my top out of place, "do you have anything you need to bring?"
"Oh, I'm well prepared to travel. Just needed someone to guard my cargo," she gives my breast a squeeze, "and to release some stress."
[Libido] has increased (11)
"Mmm... So what are you transporting?"
"Oh, nothing you should be worried about." she smiles, "Just some dragon butt plugs."
I snort as her smile turns into a laughing grin.

>continue on chair
>move to bed
>>
No. 851450 ID: d4516a

>>851449
Move to bed. A lot warmer and softer there, and it'll give you some time to enjoy her body and fondle her.
>>
No. 851452 ID: e24b91

bed
>>
No. 851456 ID: ee43ea

Bed. Comfier for cuddles.

"These are some valuable butt plugs, if they need guarding so much..."
>>
No. 851457 ID: 33cbe7

Continue on chair.
>>
No. 851460 ID: 3cc68c

Bed.

Neglect to cover yourself if there are any big windows. Forget all about any passers-by that might get to have a look at your body. You are, after all, quite distracted...

Or if your exhibitionism is high enough, actively pose for them instead.
>>
No. 851464 ID: 9e4723

BED.
>>
No. 851471 ID: b9b4da

Close door.
>>
No. 851475 ID: f66698

Chair
>>
No. 851477 ID: bb1b87

Bedtime!

>>851460
Also this. Our exhibitionism bar is way too low right now.
>>
No. 851499 ID: 7152b7

Our libido should be 13 not 11. Also, chair.
>>
No. 851501 ID: d4516a

>>851499
>Our libido should be 13 not 11
Has it been said to be either one anywhere? It's stopped counting for me.

Also it's increased by more than one point previously, so it could've done that again.
>>
No. 851504 ID: 3ce125

>>851449
Bed.
>>
No. 851513 ID: 6cc25a

Think about this situation for a bit. Asera seems to be acting perfectly natural. As if she's done this plenty of times before. As if she was expecting for you to get so horny. It's like this situation was set to happen either way. Suspicious, how she has you wrapped around her little finger.

That said, you should enjoy the smell of flowers some more.

Chair.
Go down on her. Also, ask her how does she like to relieve stress.
>>
No. 851515 ID: 600f38

>>851513
OR people were refusing to work with her because she was constantly creeping on them.
>>
No. 851521 ID: ee43ea

>>851513
As usual, you overanalyze.

The reason she's so horny is twofold: A) others tend to not respond to her advances, leaving her unfulfilled and sad; and B) we started this entire encounter by aggressively hitting on her and making it clear we'd be all for it, finally allowing her an outlet for all that pent-up lust.

I see no reason to think of it much further.
>>
No. 851529 ID: 6cc25a

>>851521
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
>>
No. 851554 ID: 6780f5

Bed her. Also suggest that dragon buttplugs should be tested out.
>>
No. 851572 ID: 3abd97

>Just needed someone to guard my cargo
>Just some dragon butt plugs
I'm assuming by 'guard' she means 'act as a storage container'.

>move to bed

>>851501
>Has it been said to be either one anywhere? It's stopped counting for me.
It's counting in light pink. You can see it easier if you highlight, or swap to a theme where it contrasts better with the background.
>>
No. 851599 ID: 099c1b

Does your pheromone manipulation let you know when pheromones are being manipulated near you? If so, take a quick look at that. That flower smell is kind of strong.
>>
No. 851615 ID: 3ce125

>>851572
The "dragon butt plug" object is an artifact found in the main quest.
>>
No. 851632 ID: 01a3a5

Bed
>>
No. 851642 ID: de6d84

Bed
>>
No. 851737 ID: 23a020
File 151326961518.png - (158.96KB , 800x600 , NSFW031.png )
851737

"Could," I struggle to move my thighs, "could we move to the bed? The chair is a little cramped."
"Of course. The beds in this place is very comfortable."
She waits as I get up, tossing my tunic onto the floor.
[Libido] has increased (14)
Asera gets up off the chair, places her glasses onto the table before sitting on the edge of the bed.
Meanwhile, my top joins my tunic on the floor and I step out of my shorts.
"I might not be able to see properly, but I'm sure you're beautiful."

>Kiss
>Up high
>Down low
>Skip the foreplay
>>
No. 851738 ID: a363ac

>>851737
down low
>>
No. 851740 ID: 2fe26a

Up high.
Allow her to get a good feel for your body, then.
>>
No. 851741 ID: e24b91

Kiss ALL the areas!
>>
No. 851742 ID: 9b8c8d

>>851737
Kiss. Gotta start high up, then work our way lower.

Remember that you've got hands too: you can grope and caress her plenty even while you smooch.
>>
No. 851743 ID: ee43ea

"Well, if you can't see me, then I guess you've just got to get a feel of me..."

Kiss her. Snuggle against her and guide her hands along your body. Then let your own hands wander, have a feel of her and all her bits.
>>
No. 851745 ID: 6e942d

Kiss her!

Use your pheromone manipulation right as you do. Give her a real good one.
>>
No. 851746 ID: b69e36

>>851737
Kiss and up high
>>
No. 851755 ID: 9e4723

KISS EVERYTHING!
>>
No. 851757 ID: 0d1514

>>851737
Smooch her good!
>>
No. 851759 ID: 5e065e

Kiss high, and then go down. Keep the oowers in your mind-pants, they're not necessary here.
>>
No. 851760 ID: b4f880

>>851737
Kiss
Then work your way down, make sure you both get a good feel for each other.
>>
No. 851761 ID: b9b4da

Pheromones and tease until she makes the first move.
>>
No. 851766 ID: 6cc25a

Down low.

Also, tell her that she's quite charming herself and ask her how does she likes to release stress.
>>
No. 851780 ID: 3740b1

Start down low. Her pose and attitude suggests she's fond of being served. Won't hurt to indulge her at first. She also is probably pent up after having at least one escort back out on this flavor of escorting. And she definitely likes her lewdness on the bold side considering how she dropped trou as soon as you got here.
>>
No. 851784 ID: c9f5a7

Down low first.
>>
No. 851805 ID: ecc660

>>851742
Then work you way back up again.
>>
No. 851864 ID: de6d84

Kiss
>>
No. 851899 ID: 9e82bd

>>851745
This.
>>
No. 851925 ID: 33cbe7

Start high. Those are some nice eyes, aren't they?
>>
No. 851927 ID: 3ce125

Start high.
>>
No. 851939 ID: 23a020
File 151334361998.png - (180.38KB , 800x600 , NSFW032.png )
851939

I set my shorts with the rest of my clothes and slink towards Asera, leaning forwards into a kiss.
She returns the gesture and I press down on her, letting her fall back onto the bed as we crawl into the body of the bed.
[Libido] has increased (15)

She laughs out as my kisses trail from her lips to her cheek and onto her neck.
Her laughs turns into gasps as I tease her nipple, rolling it between my finger and thumb, and she begins squirming under my kisses and teasing.

>Kiss >Up high >Down low >Skip the foreplay
>>
No. 851940 ID: e24b91

High
>>
No. 851941 ID: d4516a

High. Don't forget your hands either.
>>
No. 851943 ID: 6cc25a

Down low
>>
No. 851945 ID: 20a6e7

Keep descending steadily.
>>
No. 851947 ID: 33cbe7

Higher, like your libido.
>>
No. 851949 ID: a363ac

nibble the nipple. whatever choice that is
>>
No. 851977 ID: 7152b7

High
>>
No. 851996 ID: c9f5a7

Start high
>>
No. 852021 ID: de6d84

Up high
>>
No. 852427 ID: ee0c07

Up high down low too slow
>>
No. 852520 ID: b9b4da

Go in for the kill.
>>
No. 852528 ID: adb0d6

WE CAN GO HIGHERRR
>>
No. 852712 ID: 23a020
File 151368781898.png - (124.21KB , 800x600 , NSFW033.png )
852712

I crawl over her, resting my weight on her legs so she doesn't squirm too much.
I let my hands rub around her chest, feeling her warmth, before pinching and eliciting a gasp.

Her knee jerks up, pushing me up slightly as she rubs her silky stocking between my legs

[Libido] has increased (16)

It's getting harder to concentrate, as I involuntary assist her by rubbing myself against her leg.

[Libido] has increased (17)

"wh-wait, I'm a sensitive there" she gasps, and I feel her fingers dig into my hips.
>continue up high >down low >stop
>>
No. 852714 ID: d4516a

>>852712
Right to the sensitive bit! Keep on rubbing.
>>
No. 852717 ID: 33cbe7

>continue up high
The safeword is sticky buns.
>>
No. 852718 ID: 6cc25a

It's time we get to the main dish. Apologize, "Oh, I'm sorry" and continue down low, "are you sensitive down here also?"
>>
No. 852719 ID: 8cb228

Down low
>>
No. 852720 ID: 830fb7

>>852712
Both. One hand working the upper while the other slides down to work the lower.
>>
No. 852721 ID: ee43ea

>>852712
You've got enough things for both.

Hand on boob. Mouth on another boob, give that nipple some smooches. Other hand on where she said she's sensitive. Keep on rubbing yourself against her leg.

Prepare to go down on her, but not quite yet.
>>
No. 852728 ID: b7627b

>>852712
>Slow Down

Might as well try to drag it out a bit for a 'better' first impression.
>>
No. 852729 ID: 2fe26a

>>852728
This. (Well, in-quest anyway. Updates can skip ahead if you don't want to get hung up on this scene too long.)
>>
No. 852761 ID: 3abd97

>"wh-wait, I'm a sensitive there" she gasps, and I feel her fingers dig into my hips.
Target the weak spot!
>>
No. 852782 ID: e24b91

Tell her the safeword is "banana".
Flip over to 69 and start rubbing that sensitive spot super gentle.
>>
No. 852803 ID: 3ce125

>>852712
Down low.

...is there a consequence to Libido reaching high values?
>>
No. 852823 ID: d5b450

>>852803
Only one way to find out!
>>
No. 852888 ID: 23a020
File 151377390053.png - (160.78KB , 800x600 , NSFW034.png )
852888

"Oh, how sensitive?" I ask, grinning.
Her eyes were unfocused as her ear twitch at my question, "W-wait-"

I kiss one of her nipples, interrupting her, and then giving it a small lick.
She gasps, her body pushing into the bed in an attempt to get away, but my lips pinch around the fleshy nub, trapping it as I run my tongue over it.
Her gasps and squirming makes it hard to keep her bits in place as it pops free with a trail of saliva, leaving her shivering.

[Libido] has increased (18)

"That's pretty sensitive," I complemented, but I don't think she's paying attention at this point.
"Is it as sensitive as down here?" I ask as I bring my free hand down between her thighs and rub my fingers across her wet entrance, resting a finger over her hood and massaging her outer lips.

Her breathing shudders and I feel her quiver under my grasp. She's probably close.
>Make her climax >Your turn >Stop
>>
No. 852890 ID: e24b91

Give her a good time.
>>
No. 852893 ID: 33cbe7

Your turn!
>>
No. 852894 ID: 9b8c8d

>>852888
Ride her through the end.

If you can climax as well, so much the better, but she's the priority.
>>
No. 852896 ID: 6cc25a

Stop. Let's see what happens.
>>
No. 852898 ID: 214cda

Stop, but only because you want a closer look.
>>
No. 852930 ID: 5f2b81

Tease her. Keep your hand on her clit, but don't move it.
>>
No. 852934 ID: b7627b

>>852888
>Stop

Time to negotiate payment for the escort contract.
>>
No. 852939 ID: a363ac

>>852888
stop
>>
No. 852944 ID: c9f5a7

Go for the sensitive areas!
>>
No. 852997 ID: 600f38

>>852888
Edge her, and offer to let her return the favor.
>>
No. 852998 ID: 3abd97

>>852894
Go for this
>>
No. 853000 ID: de6d84

>>852894
Relief escort
>>
No. 853076 ID: 3ce125

>>852888
Make her climax. The client comes first.

I'm sure she'll help you out afterwards, and you're just getting started besides.
>>
No. 853105 ID: e1c8f7

>>852888
Keep her right at the edge. Use your Secret Technique ™ to push her over.
>>
No. 853146 ID: 23a020
File 151385408935.png - (127.25KB , 800x600 , NSFW035.png )
853146

I rub my fingers over her labia, letting my fingers soak in her fluids, making it easier to slide them over, creating an ever continuing flow of arousal for Asera.
I kiss her nipple again, sucking it into my mouth and give the small nipple a small nibble. She moans under me, as I administer more care and attention to her sensitive bits.

"a-Ah waait" she manages to squeal out, "I- I'm abou-" her voice is broken up by her breathing, as she tries to fight out of my grasps, but she's not that strong, nor can she muster up the strength after I give her nipple another bite.

"Hirghh~" she gives a strained squeak, as her breath escapes her mouth mid-speech, her body shivering under me as I feel her climax under me.

I continue to slide my fingers between her lips and nipples and slowly stop, separating my mouth from her breast and wiping off my saliva from my mouth.
"So," I ask, sitting up so my crotch presses down on her raised thigh, "we can continue our discuss...ion"

She's asleep.
>>
No. 853147 ID: 3ce125

>>853146
Wat the hek

Must be orgasm-induced narcolepsy? Nudge her awake. Then ask her if she'd mind returning the favor.
>>
No. 853149 ID: b7627b

>>853146
Welp, might as well get dressed and wait for her to wake up, no getting off, keep that arousal nice and high.
>>
No. 853150 ID: 6cc25a

Oh dear. Our libido is still at (18).

But it would be weird to masturbate here. You also can't put on your shorts without soaking them in your juice. Hmm.
Check out the closet. See if you can get some of Asera's underwear. I'm sure she won't mind considering the state she left you in. Leave a note for her about what you took, then get dressed up and exit.
Go back to the guild.
>>
No. 853154 ID: 214cda

Give her a minute, the nudge her awake. Thats cute, but you're not done.
>>
No. 853155 ID: 9b8c8d

Get up. Return home to pick up a few things, prepare for the journey.

Put on only the adventuring set. It's enough to cover yourself, without the short shorts or the top.

No masturbating. You can manage that with her later. Keep your libido high still.
>>
No. 853156 ID: ee43ea

>>853155
Go with this. We need to go get the accessories!

No stealing underwear either. You'll want to feel the refreshing wind now.

If you do end up sticking around and waiting for her to wake up, don't wear even that: keep on being naked, it's the natural state of the people after all.
>>
No. 853157 ID: 3cc68c

Maybe that's the real reason she couldn't keep escorts - she never got around to return the favor!

Well, we might as well let her stew in that for a while. Let her sleep it off: it's cute, and she deserves it.

In the meantime, go outside to prepare for the journey. Visit the guild to let them know you took the job, back home if there are those accessories we had to pick up, and such...

...Oh, what, put some clothes on? Eh. If we must.

>>853155
>>853156
Adventuring set only. Even that only if your exhibitionism isn't high enough to go entirely naked.
>>
No. 853159 ID: 600f38

>>853146
Keep going until she wakes up or it becomes apparent she's zonked out.
>>
No. 853163 ID: 6cc25a

>>853150
Edit: At the very least, check out what's in the closet and in the box.
>>
No. 853164 ID: 9b8c8d

>>853163
Dude, that's stealing. Let her keep her privacy.
>>
No. 853167 ID: 462842

>>853146
See if she'll wake up to a few nudges. If not, leave her a note confirming you'll take the job and where to find you. Don't take anything, that's dumb.

>>853166
Unless you're somehow implying that sex is immoral, what you said makes no sense.
>>
No. 853168 ID: 6cc25a

>>853164 >>853167: >>/questdis/119015
>>
No. 853173 ID: a363ac

>>853159
might as well.
>>
No. 853175 ID: d4aeb3

The guild was right across the street, right? You can go pop by to let them know you took up the escort mission, so they should take it off the lists. You can do it while she's sleeping.

You can also do it while naked. Don't bother wearing any clothes for such a short trip. They'll understand everything then.
>>
No. 853176 ID: 33cbe7

Keep working her (and yourself) over until she wakes up, actually stop when she says so this time so you can hold a conversation.
>>
No. 853178 ID: 3abd97

>She's asleep.
Giggle a little at the silliness of the situation.

Clean up, make some tea or something for when she comes to, and wait for her to wake up. You've still got details of the job to discus.
>>
No. 853184 ID: 9e4723

Ok the fun moment has past, for now. You should shower or something. Let's wait until she wakes up, we still ha a job to do.
>>
No. 853214 ID: ba56e6

Don't go through her stuff, it's rude.
>>
No. 853311 ID: e1c8f7

You've gotten off while standing. Shouldn't be too hard to get on your knees and rub one out. ..over her head.
>>
No. 853324 ID: 23a020
File 151394979076.png - (106.49KB , 800x600 , NSFW036.png )
853324

I poke her, but she doesn't stir. Looks like she's proper tired.
I'm used to it. Really. Others don't last as long as I do.
I frown, getting off the bed. I don't really feel like rubbing one out, not after this morning, but it doesn't help that the flowery smell still lingers in the air. Something about it drags my attention. Asera smells of it, but she's not the source of it.

I pull a blanket over Asera, no sense letting her get cold, or having someone walk in her naked. Speaking of which, I gather up my clothes...
[Exhibitionism] has increased (3) [Exhibitionism] has increased due to [Libido] (5) [Libido] has decreased (16)
and set it onto the chair. I am not that confident to head out, but I can't wear my shorts without staining them. I don't have much clothes to wear as it is.

I could sneak my way into the toilet at the end of the hallway if I wanted to clean up, but I lack any way to dry myself off. I'm not sure if the Inn has it's own towels, or else I would have to look for one in the room. That would involve searching the room, but I could find the source of the flowery smell. It's getting distracting, really.
Else, I could make my way back home to prepare for tomorrow.
>>
No. 853325 ID: d4516a

>>853324
>I can't wear my shorts without staining them
That's fine: you still have your adventurer outfit. It's enough to cover yourself.

Go home to prepare.
>>
No. 853326 ID: 6780f5

>I can't wear my shorts without staining them
Bet you're wishing you'd picked the coat now
>>
No. 853327 ID: d4516a

>>853326
I mean one of the things to pick up from home is a spare set of clothes.

Always carry some spare clothes when travelling.
>>
No. 853328 ID: ee43ea

You can ask her about the smell when she's awake.

For now, let's go home to prepare for a long journey. We've got things to pick up, and as >>853325 pointed out, you've got enough clothing to cover yourself modestly enough even without the shorts.
>>
No. 853329 ID: 86eb65

Sniff around the room a bit looking for the smell.
>>
No. 853330 ID: 6e942d

Equip your adventurer outfit. It won't get stained but will allow you to be outside without attracting too much attention.

Take a nice deep whiff of the flowery scent, see if you might be able to recognize it. But other than that, don't bother yourself with it too much yet: it'd be too rude, let's wait for our client to wake up and ask her.

Then go home.
>>
No. 853331 ID: 6cc25a

Search the room for a towel and the smell.
>>
No. 853336 ID: 91ee5f

>>853324
Look around for a piece of paper and leave a note for her to let her know where your house is and to let her know that you still want the job.
>>
No. 853338 ID: 33cbe7

Search room for towels and only towels. Wear adventurer outfit for "modesty" when going out.
>>
No. 853340 ID: 9ff1aa

>>853324
Search for the smell, don't bother getting dressed yet.
>>
No. 853342 ID: b7627b

>>853324
See if the smell is coming from you while you take a walk around and look for it.

Don't forget to imagine that it might've been someone watching you.
>>
No. 853343 ID: 9d448e

Leave your top and shorts within view to indicate that you haven't gone far and still wish for the job, equip adventurer outfit, then head home to prepare for the journey without intruding on her privacy any more.

If your exhibitionism is high enough, flash at anyone that stares at you on the way.
>>
No. 853344 ID: 094652

Check her pulse. Stay with her until she wakes up.

And eat her pantry.
>>
No. 853345 ID: 9e4723

This is an intresting situation. I say to wait a litle, see if she wakes up later, if not,leave a note or something saing that you will come back later. Then go back home and take a shower. And find some underwear.
>>
No. 853351 ID: 3cc68c

>>853324
Go back home to prepare. Forget to wear any clothes at all.

Or if you must, adventurer tunic (or whatever it's called) is acceptable.
>>
No. 853358 ID: e1c8f7

Go find you a towel, girl. Think fondly on how nice it would be if she woke up and took care of you in the shower.
>>
No. 853360 ID: 214cda

sexually induced narcolepsy.

Don't take it personally, but definitely let her know that she "owes you one." for later.
>>
No. 853378 ID: 649f2c

Go home.

Wear as little as you dare.

Feel the breeze. And the stares.
>>
No. 853463 ID: 23a020
File 151401531722.png - (94.49KB , 800x600 , NSFW037.png )
853463

I pull over my tunic, and strap my belt on. This... is less than modest.
I don't think I'd even want to think of...
[Exhibitionism] has increased (6) [Exhibitionism] has increased due to [Libido] (8) [Libido] has decreased (15)
...going out there like this.

I take a few steps, and it's definitely noticeable.
[Exhibitionism] has increased (9) [Exhibitionism] has increased due to [Libido] (11) [Libido] has decreased (14)
May.. maybe out into the corridor at least, but not outside, not like this.
>>
No. 853464 ID: 33cbe7

Did you enhance knockers?
Take those first steps into the corridor and work up your courage to go further.
>>
No. 853468 ID: c88e6d

>>853463
Are your tits getting bigger?
>>
No. 853469 ID: 91ee5f

>>853463
Make sure you leave a note so that Asera knows that you still want the job!
>>
No. 853483 ID: d4516a

>>853463
No no, this is fine. Your home isn't too far, just walk in there casually and like nothing's wrong.

Leave a note, though.
>>
No. 853485 ID: ee43ea

>>853464
This. Baby steps. Convince yourself it'll be fine. You've things to do back home, anyway, and you can't much stain your shorts.

Go for it! Courage!
>>
No. 853487 ID: 6cc25a

Use the pillow on the bed to wipe off your juices.
>>
No. 853488 ID: bb1b87

>>853487
(Shh! Don't remind her of them!)

Anyway, go out and work up your nerve. You gotta do this.
>>
No. 853489 ID: 6cc25a

>>853488
(I want to see the look on Asera's face in the morning after sleeping on that pillow)
>>
No. 853493 ID: 3cc68c

>>853463
Ah, I'm sure it'll be easier than you think. You're just covered enough from casual glances.

You just need to work up some courage and confidence, walk on by everyone like it's the most natural thing in the world, and no one will look at you twice. It'll be fine. Go for it.
>>
No. 853504 ID: 9cee06

Wait, if you're supposed to escort her, should your really be leaving her alone and unconscious? You should stay at least until she wakes up. Show some professionalism.
>>
No. 853510 ID: b7627b

>>853463
Worst case scenario, you can borrow a pair of her panties while she's out. Hope she doesn't mind 'em getting stretched though.
>>
No. 853512 ID: d5b450

>>853463
Maybe you should just stick around until she wakes up...just in case, you know
>>
No. 853516 ID: 9d448e

Boldly step outside!

>>853504
>>853512
Just lock the door, it'll be fine.
>>
No. 853520 ID: 600f38

>>853463
Find the source of the smell.
>>
No. 853541 ID: 23a020
File 151405601351.png - (76.63KB , 800x600 , NSFW038.png )
853541

Okay. Right. I guess this is fine.
I write down a note telling Asera that I'll be accepting the quest and will meet her tomorrow morning at the gates. I pack the rest of my clothes as best as I can into my pouch, but its too much to fit in there. I settle for just my gloves and bracelet and neatly pack the rest and place it on the desk, under the note.
Just in case, I add a post script about picking these up later.

Inventory (6): 1 Bandages (1) 1 Knife (3) 1 Pair of Gloves (1) 1 ID Bracelet (1)

I take a deep breath, open the door.
Small steps, take things one at a time. I peek out and the coast is clear.
I step out into the corridor.
[Exhibitionism] has increased (12)
This... isn't so bad. My heart is racing though.
I close the door behind me, since Asera is practically naked inside.

[CLICK]
>>
No. 853543 ID: d4516a

>>853541
Act casual. Nothing's wrong.

You'll just keep attracting attention to yourself if you make yourself look too shy or covering or whatever.
>>
No. 853544 ID: 23a020
File 151405607846.png - (76.38KB , 800x600 , NSFW039.png )
853544

That...
I jiggle the door knob, but it's proper locked.
Shit.
>>
No. 853545 ID: d4516a

>>853544
Ooooh.

Well, hopefully she'll have woken up by the time we get back from home.

What I said before stands. Act casual!
>>
No. 853546 ID: a363ac

>>853544
well go to the toilet then look for the owner.
>>
No. 853547 ID: ee43ea

How late is it? We could go back to the guild and flirt with the bartender some more.
>>
No. 853549 ID: 3abd97

>>853544
Well, sneak to the bathroom to clean up, first.
>>
No. 853550 ID: 3cc68c

Well, too late to worry about that. Head back home. Try not to imagine how they're all watching you.
>>
No. 853553 ID: 91ee5f

>>853544
Time to go home!

Remember, act casual! If you act like nothing is wrong, then nobody will notice your clothing!
>>
No. 853558 ID: 33cbe7

Now to perform the Walk of Shame, shamelessly!
>>
No. 853563 ID: 9d448e

Hope it's not windy...

But even if it is, you musn't let it bother you. As has been brought up - act casual!
>>
No. 853567 ID: 6cc25a

Don't you think it's a bit hot? Maybe you should think about taking off and carrying your Adventuring Set. If you cover your front with it, it should still provide enough cover.

And yeah, you'll need to go home if you're worried about people seeing you naked. Speaking of being careful, you should listen carefully when you're passing the rooms. What goes behind the closed doors. I mean, in case someone was walking towards their doors, you should be careful to pick it up in time and hide before they come out and see you.
>>
No. 853776 ID: 23a020
File 151420779540.png - (103.65KB , 800x600 , NSFW040.png )
853776

Walking back was pretty uneventful, I guess.
[Exhibitionism] has increased (14)
I wouldn't want to do this again, but something about it...
[Libido] has increased (15)

Nevermind, I can't get too distracted. I keep one hand behind me to keep my tunic down, and another over my chest to make my breasts less bouncy, hopefully as I hurry my way home.
Some people might have noticed me, but I try to act casual.
[Exhibitionism] has increased (15)
Thankfully it's about lunch time, so the streets aren't all that busy as I finally reach home.

Clothes covers TOP(T) or Bottom(B) Kathrine has enough [Exhibitionism] (15) to go without covering either Top or Bottom. Clothes can be worn over each other. Adventuring set (T)(B) Sun Dress (T)(B) Civilian Top (T) Short Knee Length Skirt (B) Long Ankle Length Skirt (B) Pants (B) Vest (T) Short Coat (T) Long Coat (T)(B) Others: Suggest clothing --- "Accessories" affects Kathrine's [Libido] as well as decreases her physical abilities and mental concentration. Kathrine has enough [Libido] (15) to wear "accessories." Dildo - +1 [Libido] modifier Vibrator - Gradual increase in [Libido]
>>
No. 853777 ID: b7627b

>>853776
I'd just stick with the adventuring top and perhaps bring the accessories along instead of wearing them, gotta be serious when about to go on a job after all.
>>
No. 853778 ID: 8f1468

>>853776
Wear vibrator.

Keep the adventuring outfit on. Try and be less casual from here on, with your exhibitionism higher.

Also pack the sun dress as spare clothes: would be great for some more "escorting" in the big city.

Other things to think of are some dirty underwear you might sell, and of course a toothbrush.

Once we're packed, let's go to the guild to flirt with the barkeep! He should be getting off duty soon. Wear either the adventurer outfit or the sundress.
>>
No. 853779 ID: 6780f5

Long coat over the adventuring set. With both the dildo and vibrator. It'll be a lot easier to conceal once you've got a coat covering you up.
>>
No. 853780 ID: d4516a

If it's still afternoon, we've got time to waste before having to head out in the morning. Time enough for fun and maybe a bit of extra profit!

Equip sundress and vibrator, head on outside to find some shy rich kid that you could charm to buy you lunch and dinner, and maybe pay some more for your time.

This guy >>853778 has a decently right idea with the packing, but bring the dildo as well.
>>
No. 853782 ID: 6cc25a

You aren't going adventuring until the morning, so no need to bring adventuring set with you. I also think that if you're gonna do exhibitionism, then it's better to do it undercover. The fear and excitement of being caught. I mean, walking around naked in the middle of a town could probably get you arrested or something.

Long Coat with nothing underneath. Equip and bring the vibrator with you. Let's go masturbate in public.

Btw, how do you turn on the vibrator?
>>
No. 853783 ID: 33cbe7

I think you'll have enough dildos already if the priest was being serious about her cargo. Equip the short knee length skirt and bring a spare top & pants for the journey.
>>
No. 853785 ID: ee43ea

Equip vibrator, wear either sundress or civilian top & short skirt, head on outside to do some more escorting. Don't forget about your pheromone manipulation either.

Target young adults, rich in money and poor in sense.
>>
No. 853786 ID: 3cc68c

Public nudity and other such pastimes are fun and all, but remember that we've got bills to pay. We should use this opportunity to make some more money, and it's by now abundantly clear we have the means and the proficiency to make a lot out of it.

Short skirt and top is right out. It would make us look like some cheap whore that'd just give blowjobs behind an alley. We are none of those things: we are an escort, perhaps even a courtesan, classy and expensive and worth every coin.

That is why we should wear the sundress, or even something more expensive and fancy if you have any. Put on some jewelry as well, a bit of makeup (don't go overboard with that though). Vibrator is optional. Dildo, probably too much.

So equipped, step back outside and scan around for any marks. Smile at people - especially to anyone that looks rich, and/or too young and inexperienced to even think of rejecting you. Use your pheromone manipulation a little, but sparingly.

And most of all, have fun!
>>
No. 853787 ID: 96d056

>>853786
I thought we were fighter and adventurer that just had a high libido.
>>
No. 853789 ID: 3cc68c

>>853787
Of course we are those things too, but we're on break from our day job. Might as well put the high libido to use to not only have a good time, but get paid for doing it.
>>
No. 853796 ID: 3abd97

Equip dildo, wear the long coat and sundress.
>>
No. 853808 ID: 1a5fd3

We left the top and the shorts to our client: along with the adventurer outfit, they should be enough to cover us for most of the time. But bring along a sundress as a spare, and also of course the accessories - and any other miscellaneous gear you feel you'll need on a trip, like a toothbrush and soap and whatnot.

But the day is still young, isn't it? You said it's only lunchtime, and we won't need to go until the next morning. By my count that should leave us plenty of time for a night out! Wear your sundress for this and go hunt for company!
>>
No. 853874 ID: 91ee5f

>>853776
>I finally reach home.
Now do your laundry so that you have some panties to wear.
>>
No. 853903 ID: e1c8f7

>>853776
Laundry time!
>>
No. 853905 ID: 9e4723

>>853874
Please do this, you are an adult, a sexy adult, start acting like one.
>>853808
Yeah, i agree with this. Besides, wasn't that fellow bartender free later at night? Go pay him a visit!
>>
No. 853911 ID: b1b4f3

>>853874
Agreed. You need clothes for the trip!
>>
No. 853921 ID: e24b91

Bring accessories with you.
>>
No. 853930 ID: 3cc68c

>>853874
>>853903
>>853905
>>853911
As a functional adult, we should also realize that even if we do a laundry they'd most likely not be dry when we already have to go. There's likely no point to it now.
>>
No. 853935 ID: 91ee5f

>>853930
We don't leave until tomorrow, so there's plenty of time for her clothes to be dry if she washes them right now.
>>
No. 853936 ID: bb1b87

Forget the laundry - you have been teased by a beautiful lady and then by running around half-naked. You need release. Being an adult can wait.

Wear something nice (the sundress) and go on outside!
>>
No. 853937 ID: bb1b87

Besides, there's no point in panties - they just get in the way of the fun.
>>
No. 853938 ID: 23a020
File 151429669909.png - (76.04KB , 800x600 , NSFW041.png )
853938

Kathrine has equiped: Sun Dress (T+1)(B+1) Kathrine has gained [Top] defense (1) Kathrine has gained [Bottom] defense (1) [Exhibitionism] has decreased (14)

I put my adventurers tunic aside, pulling out my sundress and slipping it over, tying my hair up in a ponytail.

>Laundry
Urgh, effort.
>>853930
Yeah, if I'm leaving tomorrow, I can't effectively dry them in time, not this late into the day. I'm sure I can handle a few days without underwear.
Or... I could buy a few new sets...
Damn, the eternal struggle between money and work.

>Prostitution
That... is highly immoral.
Not like this town is filled with rich people. It's mostly a trade hub with roving merchants who stops by on the way to the city. The surroundings are farm villages with forests in-between. And getting merchants to part with their money is like getting blood from a stone.
Plus I kinda know people here. If I stoop to that level, not only would my reputation tank, the guildmaster would have a fit.

>Lunch
That said, I am kinda hungry. I guess I could go out somewhere to eat.

Places to eat: Guild - Indoors - Filled with adventurers and mostly men. Cheap/Free Inn - Indoors - Filled with travelers. Cheap Restraunt - Indoors - Classy, but I might be underdressed. Expensive Cafe - Outdoors - Not really filling. Moderate
>>
No. 853939 ID: 9b8c8d

>>853938
Let's go find someplace to eat. We won't need to go so far down as prostitution, but surely we can find some nice young guy to pay for our food?
>>
No. 853940 ID: 9b8c8d

>>853939
>>853938
That considered, let's try the restaurant first. It may be expensive, but with luck we might find someone that got stood up on a date and could use the company.

Failing that, we'll keep the guild as a backup plan.
>>
No. 853941 ID: ee43ea

>>853938
>guild
>free
You can't keep thinking that way - it's what got us to this mess in the first place!

It's probably a good place to try out anyway. The bartender was cute and we should keep on teasing him. Failing that, we'll find some other adventurer to hang out with and get to pay for our meal.

Also, did you wear the vibrator? It's important. Wear the vibrator!
>>
No. 853942 ID: 91ee5f

>>853938
Whatever money you have, make sure you bring it with you this time so that you can actually pay for the food.
>>
No. 853943 ID: 91ee5f

>>853942
How much money do you have anyways?
>>
No. 853946 ID: 8f1468

>>853938
Let's go to the inn. Best odds of finding someone we don't already owe a meal for.
>>
No. 853947 ID: d5b450

>>853940
>>853941
Why are you all so insistent on turning us into an actual whore?
>>
No. 853949 ID: 8f1468

>>853947
Because we're poor and like sex?
>>
No. 853950 ID: 9b8c8d

>>853947
Look at our guild debt, and our interactions with its barkeep. If your definition for "whore" is someone that gets someone else to pay for their meals, then we already are one.
>>
No. 853951 ID: 6780f5

Pretty certain that's literally not the definiton of a whore.
>>
No. 853957 ID: a363ac

>>853938
go Guild
>>
No. 853958 ID: d9a3be

Let's go to the guild.

Also, what >>853941 said: don't forget to put the vibrator. It's like you don't want to tease the poor barkeep to the limit and beyond!
>>
No. 853959 ID: 3abd97

>Urgh, effort.
I mean, do you really want to come home to dirty laundry in a few days or a week when you get back.

>Plus I kinda know people here. If I stoop to that level, not only would my reputation tank, the guildmaster would have a fit.
Yeah I guess you'll just have to resort to that when you're visiting the capital.

>where go
To the guild!
>>
No. 853961 ID: 6cc25a

We've already been to the guild (the receptionist already said no, plus I think eating there three times in a row would be rude to them and crude to us) and the inn today, so I think a restaurant is a good place to visit next. We may be underdressed, but that will only make us stand out more. As far as money goes, even if we don't find anyone to pay for us, we can simply consider it a part of celebrating our rank increase.

>>853941
Yeah, I think a vibrator would help us in being more.. forward.
>>
No. 853971 ID: 3cc68c

Equip vibrator.

Let's go to the restaurant. We might as well try and get in, see what happens, meet new people if we do manage.

Keep the guild as a back-up: it's too boring and commonplace for the main plan, and we've already got rather a debt there.
>>
No. 853972 ID: 33cbe7

Go Inn-doors. They'll have beds right upstairs - very convenient.
>>
No. 853973 ID: 9b8c8d

>>853972
But expensive.
>>
No. 853975 ID: 33cbe7

>>853973
But already purchased by one of said travelers.
>>
No. 853998 ID: 358e54

Don't worry about bringing the vibrator. We won't have any trouble getting that libido up if the need arises, and some amount of control would be nice.

Just because a stat exists doesn't mean we need to max it out.
>>
No. 853999 ID: 3cc68c

>>853998
It's not just about a stat - it's about the thrill of having that thing inside us in public places. Just because we're out to find something to eat doesn't mean we can't have fun at the same time.
>>
No. 854052 ID: 8f1468

If a tiebreaker is needed, I can change my vote for the guild.
>>
No. 854055 ID: 23a020
File 151438955570.png - (124.30KB , 800x600 , NSFW042.png )
854055

I take out a box hidden from view in my wardrobe and pull out my small vibrator; An egg shaped tool about the size of a pebble. A purple waterproof coating, and when twisted, begins rumbling at a steady pace depending on settings of high, medium, or low. A length of string hangs off of it to prevent it from getting lost inside.

For now, I set it to it's low setting and rest against my bed, picking up my dress over my lap. It doesn't take much for me to get wet when I touch the tool against my entrance.

[Libido] has increased (16)

I shudder as I hold it in place, my legs twitching as I press it deeper.
My breathing grows heavy as I give myself some time to get used to the low deep rumbling inside of me before slowly standing up and making my way out.

[Exhibitionism] has increased (15)
>>
No. 854056 ID: d4516a

>>854055
>A length of string hangs off of it to prevent it from getting lost inside.
Make sure to tie the string just under the hem of your skirt, so that perceptive people might notice it and wonder...
>>
No. 854058 ID: 23a020
File 151439005239.png - (128.95KB , 800x600 , NSFW043.png )
854058

Later at the Guild [Libido] has increased (20) [Exhibitionism] has increased (17)
This... was probably not one of my better ideas...
My legs are shaking, and I'm trying not to claw the door.
I have no idea what's going on around me, and I need to sit down before I fall over.
The place isn't too crowded, and there are a few free tables around. One by the wall, a few in the middle of the dining area, and a couple of free spots at the bar.
I- My back shudders
[Libido] has increased (21)
I don't think I'll be comfortable sitting next to anyone. Or get up once I do sit down, I think I might leave a mess.
>>
No. 854059 ID: d4516a

>>854058
Then don't sit down at all. Go for the bar, lean against the table, and give your best flirty look at the barkeep while ordering something to eat.
>>
No. 854062 ID: 3cc68c

>>854059
Go with this.

Make it clear that you've got an itch that only he can scratch. Ask when he's got his break - you wouldn't want to jeopardize his job, after all.

Maybe lift your skirt to give him a peek.
>>
No. 854064 ID: 8f1468

Fucking first, food later. Gotta work up that appetite.

Go for the barkeep. Don't try to hide your lust. Ask him if he can take his break now. Have him fuck your brains out. Then order food.

>>854063
A full shift still has breaks.
>>
No. 854065 ID: 6cc25a

Order something to eat, then sit by the wall and masturbate. Hope that no one notices you.

Hopefully someone will, and they will come sit at our table.
>>
No. 854066 ID: 6cc25a

>>854062 >>854064
He already said no twice, that he's got a full shift and whatnot. There's a very low chance that he would be able to take a break soon because it's lunchtime and he's got a lot of work to do. As much as we'd like to go for him, I feel that keep on hammering him isn't going to work.
>>
No. 854067 ID: 8f1468

>>854066
All the more reason to try: you have literally never been right.
>>
No. 854071 ID: a363ac

>>854058
just sit at the bar and accidentally spill something on you before you leave.
>>
No. 854074 ID: bfcc9a

>>854058
Go try your luck by the bar first. Stride to him confidently and with no attempt to keep your sundress down: if someone sees something of you they shouldn't, that's not a problem.

In the even that the barkeep already took his break or something, and can't spare ten or fifteen minutes to let off some steam with you without risking his job, don't press the issue.

Instead turn around to face the room, pull off your dress in a single smooth motion, and call out if there's anyone there who would like to buy you lunch.
>>
No. 854077 ID: e1c8f7

>>854071
This
>>
No. 854080 ID: ee43ea

>>854074
This!

Make him regret putting the job first.
>>
No. 854100 ID: 423cc9

You guys are aware that if we keep this up we're going to be known as the town prostitute, right?
Assuming that's not already the case
>>
No. 854103 ID: d4516a

>>854100
So?
>>
No. 854141 ID: 33cbe7

Do you actually have any money yet? Pay for your meal this time, if you can.
>>
No. 854159 ID: 5e9133

Try the bar first.
>>
No. 854233 ID: 23a020
File 151446637795.png - (114.15KB , 800x600 , NSFW044.png )
854233

I saunter as best I can up to the bar, leaning over the counter, resting my weight and crossing my legs, trying to stop myself from shaking.
"H-" I squeaked, causing me to clear my throat, "Hey Jimmy."
"Hey Kit. How did the meeting go?"
"It went well, I think." My back sinks down, as I struggle to keep my pokerface.
[Libido] has increased (22)
"That's good, I'll just mark you down on the request... Are you okay? You look kinda feverish."
"I'm, I just trembling in excitement."
He gives me a wry smile, "Yeah, I remember my first D mission. I was all so eager to climb the ranks." He sighs, "But that's then and this is now."
[Libido] has increased (23)
I blanked out for a second.
"By the way, there's some rumors about some girl running around half naked. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?"
>>
No. 854234 ID: e24b91

No. I have a thing I need help with. When is your next break?
>>
No. 854235 ID: 9b8c8d

>>854233
"N-no..." Shake your head, try to keep the poker face. Ask when he could take a break, and emphasize that it's a pretty important thing.
>>
No. 854236 ID: ee43ea

Lean forward, admit that it was you, and that there was some stuff at the meeting that resulted in a wardrobe malfunction. Really nothing you could do about it. A bit of honesty never hurts with a friend, and you know that he's not going to talk about it much to anyone else (say that out loud).

Then ask him if he's had his break yet and whether he might have the time for a short "mission" of about ten, fifteen minutes? You wouldn't ask normally but this is really important and needs someone you can trust.
>>
No. 854239 ID: 094652

No, you don't know anything about a half-girl who was running around naked with her jello mounds jigging and cockadoodle dangling.
>>
No. 854240 ID: 6cc25a

Neither confirm it nor deny it, "What would it mean for the girl if the rumors were true?". Also, order your lunch.

And then you really should sit down at a table before you collapse. While at the table, think about what it means for you, that there were people who saw you and are talking about you.
>>
No. 854241 ID: 33cbe7

Wanna investigate those rumors together?
>>
No. 854247 ID: f0e552

>>854233
pussy out, go home, seriously this isn't worth losing reputation over. :P
>>
No. 854249 ID: 8f1468

Tell him it's a long story, ask when he can take a break because you really need someone to hold on to right now.
>>
No. 854250 ID: 33d4be

"Which half?"
>>
No. 854253 ID: 3cc68c

>>854233
"Yeah, haha, funny story..."

Lean forward suggestively, don't try to hide your intentions or your lust. "Look, can you take a break any time soon? I mean I don't want to jeopardize your job or anything, I can ask someone else, but I really need to let off some steam and you were the first person I thought of..."
>>
No. 854254 ID: e1c8f7

"I wondered what would have caused that to happen."

Order food, bow out to the bathroom, handle yourself, then find someone to pay for you.
>>
No. 854255 ID: b7627b

>>854233
Pffft, you're either all-naked or no-naked. Just tell him that.
>>
No. 854260 ID: 9e4723

>>854255
Yeap.
>>
No. 854263 ID: c88e6d

>>854233
"Yes."
>>
No. 854281 ID: 91ee5f

>>854233
Pull that strap back up over your shoulder!
>>
No. 854286 ID: 8cca77

>>854255
Basically this.
>>
No. 854289 ID: 635f51

>>854236
>>854249
>>854253
>>854255
A combination of these, in about a reverse order. Joke about it, try to laugh and make him laugh, then ask about his break, confide to his trust, and tell him you really need him right now.
>>
No. 854293 ID: a363ac

ask him if he has any clean underware
>>
No. 854633 ID: 23a020
File 151461033854.png - (90.87KB , 800x600 , NSFW045.png )
854633

"Maaaaybe", I winked, causing him to blush.
"W-wait what?"
"Negotiations with the client turned out better than expected."
I fix my strap, pulling my breasts along as I let it snap over my shoulder.
"So," I whisper, "When do you take a break?"
"I..."
"Discussions between me and the client has left me a little... lacking."
"I don't think I could"
"Please? You know how I get after a short discussion."
[Libido] has increased (24)
I bite my lip, as my head droops down onto my arms, "Come on, I need some help here."
He wavers, looking around the guild before returning his sight back to me.
A sigh later and he waves to the waitress, "Jill, I'm going for my break, Do you think you can handle the front for a while?"
"Yes sir." A young sounding voice comes from behind me.
"Come on," he lifts the small doorway on the counter to let me into the break room, "I am not as much as A pervert as you are."
>>
No. 854634 ID: e1c8f7

>>854633
Assure him that he's actually helping you here!
>>
No. 854635 ID: 33d4be

"I'm not usually as much as a pervert as this, but if you think I'm being dumb now, you don't want to see what I might get up to if I can't scratch this itch properly. Or maybe you do. Maybe I'll show you a preview. But thank you, seriously."
>>
No. 854636 ID: ffaea7

>>854633
Does that bar not have any seats?
>>
No. 854637 ID: 33cbe7

We'll do our best to teach you, then.
>>
No. 854642 ID: 3abd97

>I am not as much as A pervert as you are.
That's okay, we can work at that.
>>
No. 854648 ID: de6d84

Nothing we can't handle.
>>
No. 854653 ID: b7627b

>>854633
>>854636

Actually yeah hold the presses, where are the stools and tables? Are you just walking up to some random desk with nothing around it to take jobs?
>>
No. 854678 ID: 6cc25a

"Thanks. You're a real saint to help a girl in need."
>>
No. 854694 ID: d4516a

"Thanks. I always knew I could rely on you."

Cling on to him as you go. Maybe rub against him.
>>
No. 854697 ID: ee43ea

>>854633
"One day..." Stumble along with him, lean against him and make him feel all strong and knightlike. "One day you too will have one of those times when you just need to fuck, and nothing else can get in the way. Then you'll know what being a pervert means. But for now... thank you. Seriously."

Is there a creampie stat? Let's pump those numbers up!
>>
No. 854722 ID: 9e4723

Man, this guy is awesome, you are going to have to marry him at some point. Tell him that he is the best, and that you will try your best to pay your debts with him / the gild.
>>
No. 855161 ID: e24b91

Thank him with sex.
>>
No. 855469 ID: 23a020
File 151490419230.png - (148.05KB , 800x600 , NSFW046.png )
855469

"Not that much of a pervert huh?" I smile and whisper, "I'm not the one who climaxed when the door opened."
He frowns and I grab Jimmy's arm, hugging it close to me as I lean on him as I weakly follow him into the break room, whispering a small thanks.
He closes and locks the door behind me, "So, what is it you would like me to do? Keep in mind I can't really do anything with your tab anymore."
>>
No. 855471 ID: 33cbe7

"I want you to open my door. Repeatedly."
>>
No. 855481 ID: 6cc25a

If there's a table around here somewhere then lay on it on your back. If not, then just bend over against one of the shelves/cabinets. Lift your dress and spread your legs. Then ask him to pull the vibrator out of you,
"I seem to have lost one of my accessories somewhere. Could you help me find it?"
>>
No. 855492 ID: 7152b7

In a breathy, not entirely desperate tone:
"I want you to break me."
>>
No. 855507 ID: d4516a

>>855469
"Fuck the tab."

Then have a short breather, recollect your thoughts, and add: "I-I mean... pretend I'm the tab. Then fuck it. As in... just forget the tab for a sec and fuck me."

Hold on to his arm the whole time, shaking.
>>
No. 855525 ID: e1c8f7

>>855469
It's not about the tab anymore. You just really need to blow off some stream. Any tables nearby?
>>
No. 855587 ID: 3abd97

>>855507
This is gold, do this.
>>
No. 855605 ID: c88e6d

>>855469
Fuck us senseless, duh.
>>
No. 855624 ID: ee43ea

>>855507
This!

You're horny out of your wits, so obviously you'd make such a hilarious and impatient comment.
>>
No. 855628 ID: 4854ef

>>855507
Yep, agreein to this.
>>
No. 855629 ID: 91ee5f

>>855469
>Keep in mind I can't really do anything with your tab anymore.
"I was kinda hoping we could do something with your "tab", if you know what I mean?"
>>
No. 855810 ID: 23a020
File 151498868051.png - (112.95KB , 800x600 , NSFW047.png )
855810

"I want you to Fuck the tab."
He raises his brow at me.
"I mean, Pretend I'm like the tab."
He smiles, "So, ignore your demands?"
I frown, stepping away form him and rest my back against a locker.
[Libido] has increased (25)
"What I'm saying is fuc-k the tab. pretend i'm the tab"
Sh-it, I don't think I can think right now.
"I mean, ah, just put it on my tab."
I lift up my skirt, "Fuck, I mean, Fuck me."
>>
No. 855811 ID: 9b8c8d

>>855810
If you can fumble with his belt to help him out, do it.
>>
No. 855814 ID: 6cc25a

Tear apart your sun dress, then spread your legs further and touch yourself while waiting for him to make a move.
>>
No. 855819 ID: ee43ea

Lean back, hold your skirt up, let him take charge.

Maybe help with his pants I guess.
>>
No. 855827 ID: 9e4723

Let him tease you some more, if you are into that. Say "pretty please" or something along those words.
>>
No. 855844 ID: e1c8f7

>>855810
Smooth, Kit. Might as well throw in some squirming to push the point.
>>
No. 855878 ID: d36af7

Stop trying to talk, it's clearly not working right. Just take clothes off until there aren't any clothes still on. Start with your own.

Do consider removing the vibrator and/or establishing unambiguous consent before jumping into the actual sex, though.
>>
No. 855889 ID: 3abd97

>>855810
Perfect delivery.

Now stop talking and wait for him to make a move.
>>
No. 855995 ID: 3a15e3

Stare at him until he gets the idea to do something.
>>
No. 856059 ID: 23a020
File 151507502152.png - (101.18KB , 800x600 , NSFW048.png )
856059

Unfortunately, I am already beaten to the punch at the removal of pants.
Tearing off my dress would be a terrible idea, so instead I take off the straps off of my shoulders and let the rest down.
That certainly gains a rise from him.
[Libido] has increased (26)

>Pick who leads
>>
No. 856063 ID: 9b8c8d

>>856059
Take charge.
>>
No. 856065 ID: 094652

No leads
No foreplay
Just stick it in and rut like animals in meat with a side order of gropes.
>>
No. 856069 ID: ee43ea

Pounce lustfully on him.

Make sure not to hurt him though.
>>
No. 856072 ID: 6cc25a

You already asked him to fuck you so, it would be a bit strange if you suddenly took the lead now. Besides, you're asking him for a favor so, at least let him do you the way he wants. Let him lead.

But do present yourself to him in a way that would allow for easy access. Pretend that you don't know anything about the vibrator inside you.
>>
No. 856074 ID: 33cbe7

You do, you've led this whole time. Skip straight to the good part, if he isn't titillated on sight by you by now he can't help you anyway.
>>
No. 856075 ID: 471326

him.
>>
No. 856078 ID: 3cc68c

You're horny as all hell and he's way too slow. Keep being in charge, jump his bones.
>>
No. 856083 ID: 91ee5f

>>856059
You should probably take your vibrator out right now, since it might get in the way of his dick going into you.
>>
No. 856088 ID: 9b8c8d

>>856083
Stick it up your ass.

Or his ass if he's okay with it.
>>
No. 856102 ID: cf7ab5

>>856088
Slide it up your rear, yes
>>
No. 856104 ID: e1c8f7

Go get your bone, Kit.
>>
No. 856108 ID: 3abd97

>>856059
Let him lead.

Unless he thinks he's getting a blowjob without fucking you or something then you're grabbing him and fucking him through the floor.
>>
No. 856123 ID: 93b636

>>856108
This.
>>
No. 856130 ID: c88e6d

>>856059
Ride him!
>>
No. 856137 ID: 9e4723

Let him lead!
>>
No. 856141 ID: 3ce125

>>856108
That.
>>
No. 856758 ID: 21c688

>>856108
Gonna have to go with that.
>>
No. 856782 ID: b7627b

>>856059
You could also just jump 'im and get it started already.
>>
No. 857506 ID: 52ef26

He leads, you're in no state to be in charge and besides, you were on top last time.
>>
No. 857509 ID: 205799

>>856108
Seconded. Thirded?
>>
No. 871303 ID: ea36cf
File 152005352655.png - (146.40KB , 800x600 , NSFW049.png )
871303

I set myself back onto a table, lifting my dress around my waist and pulling my leg up.
Jimmy pulls his dick free from his pants, letting it bounce in time with his heartbeat as it fills out.
He leans up against me, an arm slipping past me onto the table as he grows closer. His left hand holding the base of his member in place as he places it over my slit, making me moan softly into his ear as he rocks his hips, letting his warm rod rub between my lips.
He whispers, asking if I'm ready.

>>
No. 871335 ID: b1b4f3

>>871303
Heck yeah.
>>
No. 871349 ID: 75c814

>>871303
Duh
>>
No. 871360 ID: 006e5c

Tell him not to hold back and give you all he's got.

Can't wait for his reaction when he finds a vibrator in you.
>>
No. 871375 ID: 364919

>>871303
Just shut up and jam it in!
>>
No. 871383 ID: ea36cf
File 152008912768.png - (165.54KB , 800x600 , NSFW050.png )
871383

I nod, gripping the table as I feel his tip prod into me.
A hand goes behind my back and holds me up as he slowly slides himself up.
[Libido] has increased (28)
My legs tenses, clamping around his hips as he grips my body close.
We gasp as his shaft hits the vibrator inside of me, but he doesn't stop, nudging the toy deeper than what I could with my fingers alone, up to a point where it hits a wall previously untouched.
[Libido] has increased (30)
I squeal and shudder, with the vibrator hitting something deep within me, barely feeling him slowly slide himself out.
My fluids coating his shaft, letting his next thrust slide in easier, bumping the vibrator again, making me shudder again.
[Libido] has increased (32)
His thrusts increases in pace and our sounds grow to a audible level, followed by a wet slapping as he hits harder.
He growls, trying to keep his voice down as he tenses.
[Libido] has increased (34)
He pauses, straining, and I barely understood him as he whispers, telling me that he's close, asking if I'm satisfied yet.

>>
No. 871384 ID: b7627b

>>871383
Well your 'libido' or whatever is still going up, so.... No?
>>
No. 871385 ID: 006e5c

I wonder if he noticed the vibrator. He certainly should have. Hmm.

Try to come at the same time he does.
>>
No. 871386 ID: 364919

>>871383
Going like this, we're going to be about done soon. Tell him to go as fast as he can and to not hold back.
>>
No. 871387 ID: ee43ea

>>871383
Not going to be satisfied until he is! Creampie.
>>
No. 871388 ID: f6785d

Oh come on now! Just a liiittle more...
>>
No. 871416 ID: 2efe4b

Try use your fingers to get yourself closer.
>>
No. 871417 ID: cb585b

I just realized, how do we get the vibrator out so it doesnt just cause our libido to skyrocket forever even after this?

Also Kaktus posted as Emils instead of Kit, whoops.
>>
No. 871425 ID: d2e2ce

>>871417
>Kaktus
The name of the author is right there in the OP's Patreon link.
>>
No. 871428 ID: c92184

demand more
>>
No. 871429 ID: cb585b

>>871425
Yep, i realize this now...
>>
No. 871437 ID: c41a08

>>871429
Listen man We know all Quest Authors are actually the same person but you could at least try to play along.

>>871383
He can finish if he wants to/needs to but you aren't satiated yet so beg him for more.
Maybe he can use his fingers or you could turn around and he could get a handful of tit while giving you a reach around?
>>
No. 871449 ID: 3cc68c

Wrap legs around his waist, don't let him pull out, make him fuck you hard.
>>
No. 871544 ID: ea36cf
File 152017549775.png - (189.79KB , 800x600 , NSFW051.png )
871544

"Just" I gasp, "a bit more!" I quietly squeal, wrapping my legs behind his, preventing him from pulling out.
He hisses, trying to slow down his hips, but I use my legs to force my hips onto his, stabbing his penis onto the vibrator.
[Libido] has increased (32)
He grunts, legs trembling, choking as he places a hand onto my breast, teasing it's nipple.
[Libido] has increased (33)
"A- a bit more," I grind my hips against his, bringing a hand down to massage my hood, bringing me to the edge of-
[Libido] has decreased (23)
My body clenches down hard on Jimmy, making him grunt and buckle as I feel him spilling into me.
[Libido] has decreased (14)
Another wave hits me as I exhale, relaxing onto the table as he holds still, still hilted into me, letting his body ease up, almost falling over me.
[Libido] has decreased (5)
I softly whisper out a thanks, exhausted as he slides out, spilling some of our fluids onto the floor.
He's still gasping for breath, hovering over me as we take a moment to relax.
[Libido] has increased (6)


>Sleep >Take a moment >Clean up >Others
>>
No. 871545 ID: 6780f5

Smooch bird
>>
No. 871546 ID: b1b4f3

>>871544
Take a moment. Then clean yourself up. That vibe is a mess now, for sure.
>>
No. 871547 ID: 3894b7

>>871544
Take a moment to catch your breath, smooch the bird, clean him up.
>>
No. 871548 ID: ee43ea

Now that your libido is calming down and you're hopefully growing a little bit more stable, tell us about the odds of any consequences. Can you get pregnant by the bird? Are you on pills, or some magical thing, or something?
>>
No. 871550 ID: 9c2d0c

is that vibrator going to be retrievable at this point?
>>
No. 871552 ID: 006e5c

Ah, a wholesome day.

Sleep :D
>>
No. 871562 ID: f6785d

Catch a breath. Thank him and clean him up, he earn it. Then make yourself look "presentable" and go home. Take a cold shower and rest.
>>
No. 871564 ID: 3abd97

>>871544
Take a moment
>>
No. 871566 ID: 3894b7

>>871562
We can't go home yet - need to get something to eat first.
>>
No. 871718 ID: c92184

Clean, you fuckers are a mess.
>>
No. 871735 ID: e1c8f7

>>871544
Yeah, ya need to give him a peck hah and clean up.
>>
No. 871756 ID: b15da4

Get yourself cleaned up, so you're ready for the next time.
>>
No. 871770 ID: de6d84

Take a moment
>>
No. 871831 ID: ea36cf
File 152030296929.png - (130.90KB , 800x600 , NSFW052.png )
871831

I take a moment, trying to catch my breath as I feel fluids leak out of me.
[Libido] has increased (7)
>>871548
There are anti-pregnancy medicine, but cross-breeding is not a possible thing, so I'm safe.
[Libido] has increased (8)
I try to stop the vibrator, but I am too exhausted to control the flow of mana towards it. I lift myself up, opting for the manual method as I try digging my fingers into myself, scooping the white fluids out while I'm at it.
"So," Jimmy speaks out, breathing heavily while sitting on a chair nearby, "You usually aren't this proactive, what gives?"
I give my fingers a taste, "The client was very, very agreeable."
[Libido] has increased (9)
He frowns, "You know it's a bad idea to get too attached to traveling clients."
I shrug, "Nah, it doesn't seem that she's the kind to get clingy." I lick another scoop, "Anyways, she seems to have some kind of weird smell around her."
[Libido] has increased (10)
"She smells bad?"
"No, that's not what I meant. She smelled familiar, like something from before I came here."
Jimmy sits upright, "Should we be worried?"
"I don't know. Maybe? Don't tell dad, though. I kinda want to know what that scent is on my own."
"You sure?"
I nod, "By the way, you should eat more fruits. I heard that would make your stuff taste better."
He shrugs, tossing me a towel as he wipes himself, "Why would I know what I taste like? And don't ask me to watch what I eat, you're not my mother."
"This would be really awkward if I was." I press the towel over my crotch, standing to let gravity do it's work inside of me.
[Libido] has increased (11)
I try again to dig out the vibrator, now with less of the viscus fluids inside of me, but my fingertips keeps slipping, and instead nudges the toy deeper.
[Libido] has increased (12) >Ask for help >Do it yourself >Others
>>
No. 871832 ID: 3894b7

>>871831
Let it stay there for the time being. It's not going to hurt you or anything - you can get it out at your own leisure while you get washed at home.

For now, let's go get something to eat.
>>
No. 871837 ID: f6785d

Oh what the hell, ask for help. Your livido is allready going up again, you ninpho.
>>
No. 871843 ID: b1b4f3

>>871831
Can't you push it out?
>>
No. 871844 ID: ee43ea

>>871831
Just turn it off for now, but don't worry about fishing it out of you for the time being. We've got to focus on the essentials: you're still hungry, right?
>>
No. 871856 ID: 91ee5f

>>871844
>Just turn it off for now
She already said that she can’t turn it off.
>>
No. 871875 ID: 038bdc

Ask for help disabling/extracting the vibrator.
>>
No. 871881 ID: e1c8f7

>>871831
Assistance, please!
>>
No. 871885 ID: caf1de

we owe this motherfucker so much
>>
No. 871912 ID: 33cbe7

DIY. This is the fun kind of emotional rollercoaster, right?
>>
No. 871930 ID: 006e5c

Try to get it out on your own. If you manage to push it even deeper, good!
>>
No. 871946 ID: b7627b

>>871831
I'm sure Asera wouldn't mind helping during the job. If you can wait that long.
>>
No. 871957 ID: 59550b

>>871831
Jumping jacks.
>>
No. 872088 ID: 094652

Get it out with a spoon
>>
No. 872352 ID: c92184

Ask for help.
>>
No. 876035 ID: ea36cf
File 152242886247.png - (136.34KB , 800x600 , NSFW053.png )
876035

With a lot of squeezing and panting and scooping, the egg pops free from inside of me, still vibrating before dying out as the mana inside of it dries up.
[Libido] has increased (13)

"I thought I felt something in there." Jimmy comments, zipping up.
"Nowadays I kinda need all the help I can get to get the edge off" I sigh.
"That can't be healthy." he shrugs, "But Rabbold physiology isn't my best. So what now? You can't possibly just be here for a booty call."
"Ah, yeah." I wipe off the egg, "I kinda need some advice on what to get for a long trip. I know you used to travel a lot before you settled down here."
"Ah. Yeah, there's a few things you could get in regards to supplies." He heads into a file cabinet and pulls out a few sheets of paper. "Well, you're gonna be gone for a week at least, so you could either take one of the heavy gear, medium gear, or light gear." He places a list of each gear on the desk next to me.

>Light Gear Food Rain Jacket Sleeping Roll or Hammock Food/Drink Map/Compass Flint and Steel >Medium Gear Forest Coat Shovel Cooking gear + Spices Solid Fuel Knife Tent(Small) Medical Kit(Small) >Heavy Gear Thick Coat Axe Ropes Beast Repellent Tarp Water purification kit MRE Tent(Larger) Medical Kit(Large)
>>
No. 876039 ID: b1b4f3

Medium.
>>
No. 876043 ID: 222883

Medium gear works.
>>
No. 876047 ID: e1c8f7

>>876035
This depends entirely on if we're hoofing it or if your employer has a carriage to travel in of some sort. Medium pack if not and Heavy if so.
>>
No. 876087 ID: 006e5c

Light + your own knife.

Since you know exactly how long the trip will take, there's no need to pack more than you need, and you'll probably be restocking the food at the destination. If Asera has a carriage, then it's even more unnecessary to bring the heavier stuff.
>>
No. 876102 ID: 33cbe7

>MRE
Ecch!
Medium kit. The spices are most intriguing. The tent affords some privacy.
>>
No. 876108 ID: c92184

Heavy
>>
No. 876161 ID: cb585b

Medium, since there is always that chance of an attack and having to ditch the carriage, possibly first aid as well if it's a bad one
>>
No. 876166 ID: eeb7d9

... Happy Easter eh?... You're pretty good...

Medium.
>>
No. 876173 ID: 094652

Medium rare
>>
No. 876193 ID: 555f33

>>876102
MREs are fine. Better than salted meat and dried fruit at least, which I imagine are probably the standard. Notable is that medium doesn't come with any food, just the ability to make anything she finds tastier.

I'll stick with my guns and go HEAVY.
>>
No. 876197 ID: 6780f5

Heavy
>>
No. 882796 ID: ea36cf
File 152558616777.png - (104.57KB , 800x600 , NSFW054.png )
882796

>Medium

"Medium pack, please!" I point out to the middle paper.
"Alright, hold on."
Jimmy walks into a storage room as I wonder where to put the egg in the meanwhile.
He walks out with a pre-packed kit, ready to use.
He dumps the pack onto the table next to me as I step off, letting him unpack the bag and letting us inspect the various items.
Once that has been done with, we re-pack the bag and I sling it over my shoulders.
"There's some space for your personal effects, but I suggest separating it with waterproof bags. These packs are used by everyone, so sometimes we find little stuff forgotten in the pockets or somewhere in the bed rolls."
It's a bit heavy, not enough to block rough movement, but a pull-cord on the shoulder straps allows the bag to be ejected immediately.
"Costs for perishables would taken a bit out of guild tax, so don't worry about using it, but any broken tools or containers would have to be repaid. The whole thing can be returned at any guild once you reach the capital."
"Alright, anything else I might need?"
"Seeing as how the client is dealing with transport accommodations, not really. Just keep your senses out and keep them safe. Items don't matter, your lives do." He says with a serious tone.
I nod, "I'll be fine."
He unlocks the door, "Now get out, I need to get back to work."
I head someone walking away form the door quickly, but don't get to see who as Jimmy walks out first.
I wave off Jimmy and head off home to prepare.

>Suggest items to bring along
>>
No. 882803 ID: a32dcc

>>882796
Toothbrush, soap, more toys.
>>
No. 882804 ID: b1b4f3

>>882796
Sex toys, lube, cleaning supplies(a towel and such), an extra canteen, binoculars, compass, food/drink.
>>
No. 882805 ID: a32dcc

Oh yeah, towel is the most important thing a traveller could ever have. Always bring a towel!
>>
No. 882811 ID: 0373ab

an extra set of clothes for change in case they get dirty or torn!
>>
No. 882814 ID: 33cbe7

Rope, cards, and a snorkeling mask.
>>
No. 882831 ID: c92184

The egg, rope, and all the sex toys you have.
>>
No. 882833 ID: 992200

Monster attracting spray. You know, in case you get attacked, you can spray it on some item, throw the item away, and then get away safely.
>>
No. 882843 ID: dbf422

Ah, yeah, rope is good. You always need rope for adventures. Pits are lurking. And towels I guess? And trail mix.
>>
No. 882970 ID: e1c8f7

>>882796
Extra clothes.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password