[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 852936)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151380197502.png - (126.17KB , 800x800 , xq1.png )
852936 No. 852936 ID: ed67d9

Expand all images
>>
No. 852937 ID: ed67d9
File 151380198357.png - (100.96KB , 800x800 , xq2.png )
852937

>>
No. 852938 ID: a363ac

>>852937
burn it all.
>>
No. 852940 ID: 6ed061

squint harder
>>
No. 852942 ID: 6cc25a

Damn it's windy tonight.... so what'cha looking at?

Totally unrelated: >>/questarch/807972
>>
No. 852943 ID: 3ce125

This is plagiarism.
>>
No. 852945 ID: d2863e

I have no idea what's going on at this point. Raptie, what the fuck?
>>
No. 852946 ID: c88e6d

>>852937
Khoros, you need to seriously chill. Try jerking off for a while to get your mind more aligned.
>>
No. 852950 ID: 803f26

So what's the plan?
>>
No. 852953 ID: ed67d9
File 151380418038.png - (95.78KB , 800x800 , xq3.png )
852953

>burn it all
Not yet.
>squint harder
That would make my eyes closed.
>Looking at
A city. A prison. Her home. My destination.
>Plagiarism
There are no original ideas.
>Raptie
I do not know of whom you speak.
>Relax/masturbate
I do not believe that would have your intended effect.
>Plan
Currently no plan. Other than to find my sister.
>>
No. 852956 ID: 6cc25a

So who are you and what's your story?
>>
No. 852967 ID: c88e6d

>>852953
She's prolly in the city. She's probably also gonna be freaked out by your appearance though. Her memory's fucked, after all. Try carrying around a sign that says, "Sister, Let's Be Friends!"
>>
No. 852980 ID: b4f880

>>852953
Welp, first step is to get over there.
Squinting through the dark from a great distance off isn't optimal searching procedure.
>>
No. 852983 ID: a363ac

>>852953
go.
>>
No. 852984 ID: 33cbe7

Show scars.
>>
No. 852991 ID: ed67d9
File 151381628966.png - (49.51KB , 800x516 , xq4.png )
852991

>Get to city
Yes. That is my plan.
>Show scars
I do not hide my pain.
>So who are you and what's your story?
I am Khoros.

My story starts

>>
No. 852992 ID: ed67d9
File 151381629043.png - (82.90KB , 800x800 , xq5.png )
852992

NOW.
>>
No. 852993 ID: ed67d9
File 151381629294.png - (70.71KB , 800x800 , xq6.png )
852993

...
>>
No. 852994 ID: ed67d9
File 151381629428.png - (70.89KB , 800x800 , xq7.png )
852994

...that drop is much longer than I thought it was.

Outissa made it look so easy.

>>
No. 852996 ID: a363ac

>>852994
climb
>>
No. 852999 ID: 56e50f

>>852994
Oh you big dork. Try sliding down the side!
>>
No. 853001 ID: 3abd97

Well you can't get to her I guess time for a new plan.

Why don't you found a circus on the spot? Eventually she'll have to come to you to see the show!
>>
No. 853002 ID: c9f5a7

>>853001
This is clearly the best plan.
>>
No. 853003 ID: ed67d9
File 151381940019.png - (75.20KB , 800x800 , xq8.png )
853003

>Ideas to get down
Wait. What is that over there?
>>
No. 853004 ID: ed67d9
File 151381940104.png - (86.61KB , 800x800 , xq9.png )
853004

OH MY GOD

fine i'll take the elevator

>>
No. 853005 ID: ed67d9
File 151381940445.png - (107.35KB , 800x800 , xq10.png )
853005

It looks like someone is coming up! What should I do?
>>
No. 853006 ID: 94bef7

>>852999
This seems wise.
>>
No. 853007 ID: 33cbe7

Jump down.
>>
No. 853008 ID: a363ac

>>853005
hug the elevator to make sure they know you are a loving creature.
>>
No. 853011 ID: ed67d9
File 151382043085.png - (177.25KB , 800x800 , xq11.png )
853011

>This seems wise.
>Jump down.
>hug the elevator to make sure they know you are a loving creature.

... it is going to be one of those days, isn't it?

Look. There is someone coming up the elevator and they will be here any moment.

What should I do?

>>
No. 853012 ID: 95b7b6

Quick, scamper up the side to get on top of it then go as flat as you can.

If anyone comes out and notices you, try to imitate a meow.
>>
No. 853014 ID: 33cbe7

Investigate city.
>>
No. 853016 ID: a363ac

>>853011
wait for the elevator if you want to be a grump about it then. not like anyone knows who you are or is coming after you right.
>>
No. 853019 ID: 3abd97

>>853011
Lay on your side, one arm propping your head up, and assume an appropriately sexy pose with which to greet them.
>>
No. 853021 ID: c9f5a7

Greet sexily.
>>
No. 853022 ID: b4f880

>>853011
Well if you'd just rather not be noticed at all, get on top of the elevator and wait for the person inside to get out before swinging in.
Or just hide off to the side of the elevator.
>>
No. 853023 ID: 56e50f

>>853011
Perch on top, like an owl. A silent hunter.
>>
No. 853025 ID: de6d84

>>853019
>>
No. 853032 ID: ed67d9
File 151382539925.png - (196.31KB , 800x800 , xq12.png )
853032

>Meow
>Sexy poses
>Get on top and pose
LOOK HOW IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS SERIOUS
>>
No. 853033 ID: ed67d9
File 151382540048.png - (164.87KB , 800x800 , xq13.png )
853033

I decide to give you all a chance and let you rejoin me for a bit and you reward me by wanting me to pose on THE ELEVATOR?
>>
No. 853034 ID: ed67d9
File 151382540366.png - (142.16KB , 800x800 , xq14.png )
853034

There is SOMEONE COMING ANY MOMENT NOW and it could be anyone and you fragments instead just act weird!
>>
No. 853035 ID: ed67d9
File 151382540650.png - (158.29KB , 800x800 , xq15.png )
853035

Deep breaths, Khoros, deep breaths. You will make it through this. It will be okay.
>>
No. 853036 ID: ed67d9
File 151382540806.png - (104.27KB , 800x800 , xq16.png )
853036

>Be an owl
...fuck my life.
>>
No. 853037 ID: 6fdc2d

Climb atop the elevator. No one will look up there giving you time to assess who this is. THen you can either ambush them or slip into the elevator behind them completely undetected.
>>
No. 853038 ID: 33cbe7

Hey, we're making the suggestions here, not you.
Now fuck your life.
>>
No. 853039 ID: 6fdc2d

Welp, that was bad timing. Turn around they're already behind you. Thankfully they're about as unalert as you are.
>>
No. 853040 ID: c26b70

Go down the elevator like a sensible individual who is definitely not talking to themselves in the dark in the middle of the night.
>>
No. 853041 ID: a363ac

It's ok bby lets just go down the elevator now and get to the city.
>>
No. 853042 ID: 56fca5

Hey look, the elevator is conveniently empty. You can go down now if you want. Now, what were you looking for?
>>
No. 853066 ID: 17c2ee

Your sister just got off of the elevator. Look to the left of it. Your right, behind you.
>>
No. 853068 ID: c88e6d

>>853036
Outissa just ran past you. Also she's not named Outissa yet, Khoros! YOU'RE GETTING YOUR PRESENT MIXED UP AGAIN.
>>
No. 853070 ID: 3abd97

See if you'd assumed the sexy pose like we said instead of ranting with your back to the door you wouldn't have missed that.
>>
No. 853074 ID: 91ee5f

>>853034
Hey, uh, Khoros?

>>853035
Khoros, that's.....!

>>853036
KHOROS!!!!!

The person in the elevator was Outissa! She just walked out and went to your right! Quickly, go hug her before she gets away!
>>
No. 853082 ID: 56e50f

>>853036
Awh come come on, when have we voices ever not have your best interest at heart? We missed you buddy, just let us have a little fun and we'll get you through (most) situations.
>>
No. 853093 ID: ed67d9
File 151383472638.png - (161.04KB , 800x800 , xq17.png )
853093

>OUTISSA IS HERE
No. She is not. Outissa is in the city, she is not here.

>Elevator
Alright. I will go down the elevator. I apologize for snapping at you.
>>
No. 853094 ID: ed67d9
File 151383472852.png - (75.14KB , 800x800 , xq18.png )
853094

I have missed you all very much.
It feels good to be whole once more.

>>
No. 853095 ID: ed67d9
File 151383473094.png - (158.42KB , 800x800 , xq19.png )
853095

>>
No. 853096 ID: ed67d9
File 151383473388.png - (92.14KB , 800x800 , xq20.png )
853096

Hi!
>>
No. 853098 ID: a363ac

>>853096
NO give us back khoros!
you get your chance to shine elsewhere.
>>
No. 853099 ID: 772fe4

>>853096
outessa can talk now?
>>
No. 853100 ID: c9f250

>>853096

Hi flufferpuffer!!

What have you been exploring today?
>>
No. 853101 ID: 3abd97

>>853096
You trolled him by pushing all the buttons in the elevator with your superspeed I hope.
>>
No. 853102 ID: 2120ee

>>853096
Shoo. We're busy with something.
>>
No. 853103 ID: 3ce125

>>853096
Outissa why are you not in the city? Your brother just went down the elevator. You should meet him at the bottom.
>>
No. 853104 ID: 33cbe7

Go away and stay there, we are with Khoros now.
>>
No. 853106 ID: e1c8f7

>>853096
Hi young lady, how may us voices be of service to you?
>>
No. 853108 ID: ed67d9
File 151383655451.png - (97.62KB , 800x800 , xq21.png )
853108

>Khoros
>Brother
Who?

>Outissa
Who is that?
>>
No. 853109 ID: 2120ee

>>853108
Since you're not going away, you need a name.

Hi Deadeye, nice to meet you.
>>
No. 853110 ID: a363ac

>>853108
no-one and who cares retrospectively just let us have HIM back
>>
No. 853111 ID: c74f0d

Hello, missy. What're you up to?
>>
No. 853112 ID: 33cbe7

Who we are trying to talk to and a compulsive liar, respectively.
>>
No. 853113 ID: c88e6d

>>853108
Hi Joy.
>>
No. 853116 ID: 094652

>Not Outissa
... Been waiting for an opportunity to use this in acceptable context. *deep breath*

Shave yer head and brush yer teeth, ya plague-infested walking pus-sack! YOU ARRR UGLY.
>>
No. 853119 ID: ed67d9
File 151383891629.png - (106.78KB , 800x800 , xq22.png )
853119

>Name - Deadeye, Joy, Missy
Ha! Those are not my names!

My name is Astarte.

Wait. Is Khoros that male that I just saw?
>>
No. 853121 ID: ed67d9
File 151383911422.png - (77.42KB , 800x800 , xq23.png )
853121

...wooooow. He is gorgeous. Will you all help me find him? Then I can mate with him many, many times!
>>
No. 853122 ID: c88e6d

>>853121
Oh, sure! He's going to that city in the distance and just went down the elevator. If you can figure out a way to beat him to the ground floor alive, you can definitely catch him in a small box with only one exit.
>>
No. 853123 ID: a363ac

>>853121
YEsssssssssssss. as long as you bring us back to him we will help you however you want just give us back when you are through with him.
>>
No. 853124 ID: e1c8f7

>>853108
Don't mind them, some are rude because they have been through hard journeys. What's your story?
>>
No. 853125 ID: 33cbe7

He jumped off that cliff over there, he's probably dead now.
>>
No. 853126 ID: 3ce125

>>853121
That depends. Are you going to be nice to him in your pursuit of his Noxan dong?
>>
No. 853127 ID: 094652

Miss, he's a biologist.

He turned his cock into a gerbil.

And to answer your question: yes.

The town's a hub for interdimensional travellers - you can sample the sex of a thousand worlds in there!
>>
No. 853130 ID: 91ee5f

>>853121
Here's an idea: If you tell Khoros that you'll help him find his sister, then I bet he'll also mate with you many, many times!
>>
No. 853133 ID: 32cd1c

you better get in that elevator and follow him then. Or you could just jump down and meet him at the bottom. Either way, at least take him to dinner first.
>>
No. 853138 ID: 6cc25a

Wow, noxans are more numerous than I thought.

>Astarte
What's your gender? And what have you been doing here?
>>
No. 853174 ID: 6fdc2d

Sure, whatever, we want to return to him anyway, but once you find him, we're gone. You're on your own in seducing him. Don't suppose you'd be able to just jump down to the bottom of the elevator? You'd make it down ahead of him. Heck, you could even pose sexily for him as the door opens.
>>
No. 853181 ID: 3abd97

>Will you all help me find him? Then I can mate with him many, many times!
No.

Also why do you even need help to find him we're in a nearly featureless expanse of stone, you saw which way he went, and you're apparently a lot faster than him.
>>
No. 853190 ID: 205799

Astarte? This heretical Xenos scum dares taint the name of the Holy Might of the Adeptus Astartes! PURGE IT!

Why do you need our help? You seem pretty damn capable on your own. You're at least fast enough.
>>
No. 853272 ID: ed67d9
File 151392103959.png - (93.44KB , 800x800 , xq24.png )
853272

>Gender
I am Astarte! I am female! Do you think I am pretty?

>Noxans numerous
There are many noxans! Each of us has a different magic! Eh heh heh.

>Your story
I am just Astarte, there is nothing interesting about me.
>>
No. 853273 ID: ed67d9
File 151392104039.png - (44.29KB , 800x800 , xq25.png )
853273

>Why do you need help?
I am sometimes not very good at finding people. I am also not very good at talking to people! They get very, very distracted when I am around.t

>Will help!
Eh heh heh! I will do what it takes! Find his sister and be nice and all of those things!
>>
No. 853274 ID: ed67d9
File 151392104235.png - (83.85KB , 800x800 , xq26.png )
853274

>Fast, jump down cliff
I cannot jump down the cliff! That is a very far fall! My magic does not help with falling at all! I have to wait until Khoooor~oos is done with the elevator and it comes back up.

The elevator takes a very long time. 10 minutes each way! What should I do to pass the time?
>>
No. 853275 ID: a363ac

>>853274
make lewd drawings in the dirt of that sexy male Khoros
>>
No. 853277 ID: 7fad5d

masturbate and think of slissas
>>
No. 853278 ID: c88e6d

>>853274
Pry open the door and climb down the service ladder, you silly noxan. The doors are designed to be easy to pry open~
>>
No. 853282 ID: 1e7aa8

Well, you could wait around and answer questions for us. What's up with your leg? And where do you guys keep getting scarves from?
>>
No. 853285 ID: 91ee5f

>>853278
Do this because by the time the elevator gets back up here and then you go down, Khoros will be long gone and you won't have much luck in finding him again!
>>
No. 853287 ID: 3ce125

Why did you look different when we first spoke to you?
>>
No. 853288 ID: 32cd1c

how does your disguise power work? can you turn into any kind of thing, or only other similar shaped things, or only other noxan, or what? Also, what's the story behind your peg leg?
>>
No. 853302 ID: 2120ee

>>853274
Can you take your leg off and pretend swordfight with it?
>>
No. 853303 ID: 6e59e3

Why do you have a peg leg?
You should mate with Khoros
Make lots of Noxan babies.

You should name one Peggy.
I am not a clever voice.

Climb down like something sane. Why are you blushing like that?
>>
No. 853309 ID: e1c8f7

>>853274
Alright miss pretty bow, you best bet is to get those doors open and try and catch the elevator. We can talk on the way down~
>>
No. 853318 ID: 3740b1

>>853277
You remind me of Amaranth. So bend over and show us your "scars".
>>
No. 853321 ID: 6cc25a

>Do you think I am pretty?
You look lovely, but what happened with your leg? I hope other noxans don't judge you based on this injury of yours. I hope Khoros won't.

>They get very, very distracted when I am around
Why do you think people get distracted when you're around? What were you doing the last time you noticed they got distracted?

>What should I do to pass the time?
Do you know of any party tricks? sing? dance? Or perhaps you can show us your magic.
>>
No. 853363 ID: 6fdc2d

The obvious way to pass the time is to think up the names of the babies you'll be having when you're done with Khoros. Sooooo many babies to name.
>>
No. 853425 ID: ed67d9
File 151400749515.png - (78.00KB , 800x800 , xq27.png )
853425

>Disguise/magic/different when we saw you?
I do not understand. I have always looked like this! My magic power is very silly and is not useful. It is always on.

People who are around me get very, very lusty! Eh heh heh heh. They squirm and blush so much!

My magic works on me too but I am used to it.

>Masturbate
>Why blushing?

...I am MOSTLY used to it. Mmmm.
>>
No. 853426 ID: ed67d9
File 151400749730.png - (201.79KB , 800x800 , xq28.png )
853426

>Climb down
Even though I am a noxan, I am not very good at climbing! The cliff is very, VERY tall! I think it is over eight hundred meters.

>Leg
My leg? Oh! I have had only one leg for as long as I can remember! I think I lost the other one when I was very small. I have not been able to find it, eh heh heh!
>>
No. 853427 ID: ed67d9
File 151400750606.png - (94.99KB , 800x800 , xq29.png )
853427

>Amaranth/scars
I do not know who that is. I am Astarte! You could not see my scars unless you shaved me. Please do not shave me - I would be very cold.

>Drawings
I am not very good at drawing!
>>
No. 853428 ID: ed67d9
File 151400750877.png - (113.50KB , 800x800 , xq30.png )
853428

>Pretty
Thank you! I want to be pretty!

>Babies
I would love very much to have many babies, but my eggs never have babies inside. Every month they come and still no babies. Sometimes I get sad, but I hope one day there will be some for me!

The elevator is at the bottom! What do you want to do while we wait for it to come back?
>>
No. 853429 ID: 12b116

Look around and see if there's anything interesting nearby
>>
No. 853430 ID: e1c8f7

>>853428
Remember fondly your lovers of past. Apply experience with Khoros when you catch him!
>>
No. 853436 ID: 094652

>my eggs never have babies inside
That... might actually be a good thing. Slut X Pheromones X Magic X Litter ~= Overpopulation.

You can try adopting orphans or do some cloning and ^&*(. But for now, enter city.
>>
No. 853437 ID: 91ee5f

>>853427
>Please do not shave me - I would be very cold.
*insert electric shaver sound effect here*

>>853428
>The elevator is at the bottom! What do you want to do while we wait for it to come back?
If you could have a different magic power, what would you want it to be?
>>
No. 853500 ID: 6cc25a

>People around get very lusty
So your power is.. a lust aura? How far away does it work? Can you control the size, the strength, and location?

>still no babies
If people got lusty near you, then surely someone would've made a move on you by now. Did that ever happen before?

>What do you want to do
Pretend to be asleep.
>>
No. 853511 ID: a363ac

>>853428
throw some rocks off the cliff maybe you will get khoros's attention. (or even knock him out till you get there.)
>>
No. 853573 ID: 6fdc2d

So how many other Noxans have you seduced with your power? Were any of them other females?

Clearly dealing with your fertility problems should be one of our goals. Just promise you'll show us all the adorable Noxan babies you have if we succeed.

For now, take a look around. There has to be something up here other than the elevator and the view of the city in the distance.
>>
No. 853613 ID: ed67d9
File 151409525210.png - (117.70KB , 800x800 , xq31.png )
853613

>Enter city
Is that where Khoros is going? That is far away! I hope I catch him before then!

>Pretend to be asleep
I am not very good at holding still. My body keeps moving on its own!

>What is nearby?
There are the Ruins! And the plains on which there are many different things, most of which are not interesting. There is the cliff that I am on! There is the forest behind me, and beyond that are mountains. In the forest are lots of creatures and monsters and noxans.

The forest can be very, very scary! I am a brave Astarte though! My magic protects me from most things. Eh heh heh heh.
>>
No. 853614 ID: ed67d9
File 151409525319.png - (114.00KB , 800x800 , xq32.png )
853614

>Different magic power?
I do not know! I would have to have one that another noxan does not have. It is hard to imagine what that would be like.

>Magic details?
It started when I laid my first egg and has not turned off. I think it is getting stronger as I get older! It is hard to tell. People do not stay around me very long and I am not very good at testing things.

If I want to I can make it very strong for a bit but I get very hungry after.
>>
No. 853615 ID: ed67d9
File 151409525543.png - (110.92KB , 800x800 , xq33.png )
853615

>Mating experience
I... I have not mated. I want to very much but people say that I am too young! I am NOT too young! I am a grown-up! I can even walk through the forest all by myself!

Elevator is coming back up! I am very excited!
>>
No. 853618 ID: 91ee5f

>>853615
>I am very excited!
Wait, I thought you said your name was "Astarte"? Why are you changing your mind and telling us your name is "Very Excited" now?
>>
No. 853620 ID: c9f250

Oh boy, do you think anyone is in it? Better strike another awesome pose just in case!

Let us know if you have some eggs almost ready, because then you can use them to perform advanced seduction techniques on Khoros~
>>
No. 853626 ID: c88e6d

>>853615
Man, that didn't take long! Bounce around excitedly in front of the elevator, then sit on top of it and wait and see if anyone comes out the door.
>>
No. 853627 ID: e1c8f7

>>853615
Strike a pose, girl!
>>
No. 853628 ID: 32cd1c

>>853626
This is a good idea.
If whoever comes out looks friendly, you should give them Surprise Hugs!

Of course, the elevator could be empty...
>>
No. 853636 ID: 8cb228

You do know that actually mating and having eggs that actually hatch are related, yes? Like, one precedes the other?

Also, if people are saying you shouldn't mate, than it is probably due to you not being mentally/emotionally/socially/sexually mature. How much longer until you would, in the eyes of your culture, be mature in those ways?
>>
No. 853637 ID: 6cc25a

>too young
Considering you're laying eggs means you're sexually mature, and the fact that you're having such thoughts also implies a level of mental maturity. But you're still inexperienced and your power is an issue. How about delaying your pursuit of the noxan you last saw?

>I am not very good at testing things.
You'll definitely need to learn to control your power. We know that you can control its strength, and you can test that on yourself. But what about its size, direction and/or location? Hmm. Do you have any food with you, or have an easy way to get it? Are you hungry right now?

>Elevator is coming back up
As you said, that's gonna take another 10 minutes. In the meantime, why don't you show us in what way your body moves on its own?
>>
No. 853638 ID: 094652

Prepare to pounce.
>>
No. 853661 ID: 149b16

There's your problem. You need to mate to put babies in your eggs. Well, all the more reason for you to get mating then.
>>
No. 853738 ID: ed67d9
File 151418195777.png - (93.11KB , 800x800 , xq34.png )
853738

>Why is your name "Very Excited"?
That is not my name! My name is Astarte!

>Laying eggs means mature! Wanting babies means mature!
Yes! I agree! This is what I say to people. They still tell me I am too young to mate.

>Eggs for "advanced seduction techniques on Khoros"
What do you mean? I do not understand. Please explain!

>How much longer before mature in eyes of culture?
I do not know. I do not care. I am living on my own now! I do not listen to "culture"! I listen to me and how I feel!

>Sit on top of elevator/pose
The top of the elevator is hard for me to reach! I will pose in front of it.
>>
No. 853739 ID: ed67d9
File 151418196010.png - (101.00KB , 800x800 , xq35.png )
853739

>Mating leads to eggs with babies
...

...oh. Ohhhh. I... oh. I am so embarrassed. You must think I am very dumb. I am very dumb. Stupid Astarte! People must have laughed so much! People will know that you are foolish and a sill—
>>
No. 853740 ID: ed67d9
File 151418196259.png - (80.50KB , 800x800 , xq36.png )
853740

—whoops!
>>
No. 853741 ID: ed67d9
File 151418196321.png - (82.96KB , 800x800 , xq37.png )
853741

...
>>
No. 853742 ID: ed67d9
File 151418196575.png - (82.16KB , 800x800 , xq38.png )
853742

*Ding!
>>
No. 853743 ID: ed67d9
File 151418196734.png - (60.46KB , 800x800 , xq39.png )
853743

...the elevator is here.
>>
No. 853744 ID: c9f250

>>Eggs for "advanced seduction techniques on Khoros"
>What do you mean? I do not understand. Please explain!

Okay so you take an egg and very carefully and gently shove the whole thing violently into his mouth. And then he'll be like "oh astarte this is so intimate and you're so clever and athletic and seductive and your arousal tastes so good and it's a shame that your eggs have no babies let me help you fix that right now~~~"
>>
No. 853745 ID: 12b116

roll into it and hit the down button
>>
No. 853749 ID: 85f8f7

>>853743
Crawl in, push ground button, relax, do not remove yourself from the floor.
>>
No. 853750 ID: 91ee5f

>>853738
Impressive handstand!

>>853740
Oh no!

>>853741
Uhhh, are you ok?

>>853743
Let's go down then. Hopefully you can still catch up with Khoros!
>>
No. 853751 ID: 32cd1c

this is totally the pose you were going for the whole time. Of course.

After appreciating the fact that there was no one in the elevator, roll on in there and figure out a new pose for when you get to the bottom.

Is your prosthetic replaceable? Maybe in the city we can get a better one more suited to an active girl like you. Not that the current one is all bad, it's just unwieldy for someone who walks around and strikes dramatic poses a lot. :P
>>
No. 853752 ID: 2120ee

Yes, mating leading to babies is one of the reasons that people are considered too young for it; being a parent is really hard.

Speaking of which, doesn't your power cause some problems there? It affects everyone around you. That would mean children too, right? That probably isn't healthy for their mental development. They would be getting the effect far before they even started laying eggs!
>>
No. 853754 ID: c88e6d

>>853743
Enter the elevator to chase Khoros!
>>
No. 853757 ID: 063752

To be honest Astarte, there are certain acts that don't involve making babies while still satisfying your frustration. If you do catch Khoros, demand he use his tongue and nothing else.
>>
No. 853761 ID: a363ac

>>853743
we must hurry in order to catch up we must do a frame perfect run! he has a twenty minute head start but we can make it to the ruins before him if he gets stuck at the door of breasts. INTO THE ELEVATOR!
>>
No. 853768 ID: 6cc25a

>how I feel
So how do you feel? Are you hungry?

>I am very dumb
You're not dumb. In fact, you're smart to have come here. Btw, can you speak? That is, produce sounds with your mouth?

Enter the elevator. And I guess you could masturbate while no one can see you. I GUESS. (I hope no one uses that elevator again after)

>>853761
Actually, our ride down will take another 10min. How time flies.
>>
No. 853770 ID: 3740b1

>>853768
Indeed, masturbate so you can think a little more clearly through the effects of your magic. Except do it so we can see, everything. This is a day for presents, after all.
>>
No. 853772 ID: 84f068

press all the elevator buttons
>>
No. 853774 ID: 149b16

Okay good, no one seems to have seen that. We can just go on pretending it never happened. Tree falling and no one there to hear it and all.

Enter elevator and ride onward, TO DESTINY! See if this elevator actually has a 'destiny' button. Just use the ground floor button if it is lacking.
>>
No. 853792 ID: 19ab9c

>too young

>>853770
>>853768

Why don't you go have a seat over there?
>>
No. 853799 ID: a363ac

>>853743
how old are you Astarte?
>>
No. 853812 ID: fe7355

Oh, Astarte, you're not dumb, you're just ignorant. There's a very big difference. You can place the blame on your parents or whoever was your caretakers for not telling you how babies are conceived or giving you proper sex education. ...Though, considering your power and how intent you are on having children, perhaps they thought it'd be better if you didn't know until you came of age so you wouldn't run off to attempt to fulfill both those desires at once the first chance you got.

While you believe that you're old enough to mate, you still have to stop and consider the other person in the action and what they believe and feel. If they have this, in their eyes, immature noxan coming on to them and they feel a rising lust, it's gonna freak 'em out 'cause That Is Not Done, y'know. I dunno exactly what Khoros' beliefs and morals on the matter are, but you sauntering up and propositioning him is more likely than not gonna make him "NOPE" out and run for the hills.

Khoros also has had a... Bad history. Mental trauma, stuff that's messed with his mind, fractured and reformed psyche. So if a cute little gal like you shows up out of the blue and he starts feeling inexplicably horny, he's gonna probably turn paranoid that his psyche is being screwed with again rather than be down to screw you.

I'm wondering why you didn't try and get a noxan guy your age to go off into private to "try things." Adolescent males are known for being horny, so I'd think it'd be easy to convince one to mate with you. ...Unless... Just how old were you when you first started laying? How long has it been since you started? I'm thinking that maybe your ability also caused you to start laying way earlier than you should have.

And there's much more to being mature enough to have a child than just being sexually mature. Mental maturity to handle the responsibility of raising those babies into adulthood for how many years it takes is a big one, but also having the resources to is big as well. You do grasp that having babies means they're gonna be your responsibility for years to raise them, right? And it's much better for your children if you're not alone in it.
>>
No. 853831 ID: fe7355

Oh, I forgot to ask: Have your horns started to come in, Astarte?
>>
No. 853860 ID: 6cc25a

>>853812
That's a lot of conjecture with a couple of very nice points. I definitely think it's worth considering the possibility of her power causing her premature development.
There's a few problems tho. For instance, she keeps mentioning "people", but she never once mentions having parents or siblings. It's quite strange, and it makes me wonder if she had any caretakers at all. She could very well be an orphan.
The second thing I'd like to mention is that we don't really know which parts of XQ1 are true, so we can't really make any points about Khoros' past or his personality. In XQ1 his right eye was fragmented (>>/questarch/815638) but here it's not (>>852991). From what we can gather in this quest, he's a pretty serious kind of person. I'd say that he would NOPE pretty much every girl that would ask him out heh. One thing I'm almost certain about however is that he's not paranoid about his own psyche. At least not here.
>>
No. 853884 ID: ed67d9
File 151426605188.png - (70.92KB , 800x800 , xq40.png )
853884

>Feed Khoros eggs
>Demand Khoros use tongue and nothing else
Eh heh heh! I will remember this advice!

>Can replace prosthetic? Unwieldy for a person who poses
I can take it off. I can pose very well with it on! It is not unwieldy!

>Children affected by power
No! That would not be good at all! Children do not get affected by it.

>Roll into elevator and go down
It starts by itself.
>>
No. 853885 ID: ed67d9
File 151426605350.png - (70.77KB , 800x800 , xq41.png )
853885

>>
No. 853886 ID: ed67d9
File 151426605517.png - (62.81KB , 800x800 , xq42.png )
853886

>>
No. 853887 ID: ed67d9
File 151426605840.png - (109.96KB , 800x800 , xq43.png )
853887

>Hungry?
I am not very hungry right now.

>Horns in yet?
I do not have horns. Other noxan made fun of me when I was very young for it.

>Can you speak?
This is a weird question! I have been speaking to you! Why would you ask if I could speak? Strange!

>Masturbate
>Masturbate so everyone can see
I just did this earlier! It is too soon again even for me. Maybe you did not see?

>Parenting is hard
It is?
>>
No. 853888 ID: ed67d9
File 151426606103.png - (84.42KB , 800x800 , xq44.png )
853888

>Oh, Astarte, you're not dumb, you're just ignorant. There's a very big difference.
I...

>While you believe that you're old enough to mate, you still have to stop and consider the other person in the action and what they believe and feel.
...oh. I did not think about this.

>Khoros also has had a... Bad history. Mental trauma [...] he's gonna probably turn paranoid that his psyche is being screwed with again rather than be down to screw you.
No! I would not want to hurt him or make him upset! That would be very, very bad of me!
>>
No. 853889 ID: ed67d9
File 151426606325.png - (94.25KB , 800x800 , xq45.png )
853889

>I'm wondering why you didn't try and get a noxan guy your age to go off into private to "try things."
I was not allowed to. I was kept separate.

>Just how old were you when you first started laying? I'm thinking that maybe your ability also caused you to start laying way earlier than you should have.
I started laying eggs when I was twelve. That is when most noxan females start laying.

>How long has it been since you started?
I am not very good with remembering time. I try not to think about it. I think it has maybe been five or six winters.
>>
No. 853890 ID: ed67d9
File 151426606701.png - (65.14KB , 800x800 , xq46.png )
853890

>There's much more to being mature enough to have a child than just being sexually mature. Mental maturity to handle the responsibility of raising those babies into adulthood for how many years it takes is a big one, but also having the resources to is big as well. You do grasp that having babies means they're gonna be your responsibility for years to raise them, right? And it's much better for your children if you're not alone in it.

...oh. I did not think about this either.

I just do not want to be alone. If I have babies then they will love me. I would make sure they would not be made to be separate from other children. I would make sure that I would love them very, very much!

My babies would not want to run away the first winter after laying their first eggs.
>>
No. 853891 ID: ed67d9
File 151426606950.png - (117.00KB , 800x800 , xq47.png )
853891

Oh. We are at the bottom now. That did not feel like ten minutes. I guess it was. Time goes by weird when you are sad.
>>
No. 853892 ID: ed67d9
File 151426607172.png - (161.01KB , 800x800 , xq48.png )
853892

>>
No. 853893 ID: ed67d9
File 151426607485.png - (207.30KB , 800x800 , xq49.png )
853893

...where did all of these people come from?
>>
No. 853894 ID: 4324ce

>>853893
Damn good question. Wish I knew the answer.
>>
No. 853896 ID: e1c8f7

>>853893
Collect yourself, take a breath and stand strong. Are these people in line for something?
>>
No. 853897 ID: 12b116

What's that white thing they are all looking at?
>>
No. 853898 ID: a363ac

>>853893
ignore them and head to THE CITY.
>>
No. 853919 ID: 32cd1c

Are these people waiting to get into the city? You should talk to them and ask! Maybe you could make some friends!

In all seriousness, getting to the city should be our top priority. There are lots of opportunities for an attentive noxan there.
>>
No. 853928 ID: 6cc25a

>12+6
Numbers are a funny thing. Unless you know all the variables, you cannot solve an equation.

>want to run away
In the place where you were kept, was there a room with one large mirror in it? Or a table with straps?

These people are probably tourists. Check out what they're are doing. Oh right, getting close will probably hit them with your power. ... Get close to them. Or even better, move slowly towards them and pay attention to when they start getting uncomfortable. This way we can find out the exact reach of your power.

Eh, I wanted to try this while in the elevator and it probably isn't going to work but..
Be Khoros.
>>
No. 853979 ID: cc5ab4

They came from babies!
>>
No. 853991 ID: 613c3b

What's with the white one in the front. Looks very distinct.
>>
No. 854018 ID: ed67d9
File 151435831994.png - (229.94KB , 800x800 , xq50.png )
854018

>Take breath, stand strong, collect self
Okay. I can do this. I will be strong. I will be good.

>>853928
I lived in my home. You are strange. I do not understand. How can I "be Khoros"? I am Astarte! Why are you so obsessed with my power? STOP BEING STRANGE!
>>
No. 854019 ID: ed67d9
File 151435832186.png - (212.06KB , 800x800 , xq51.png )
854019

...oh no! They heard me.
>>
No. 854020 ID: ed67d9
File 151435832325.png - (211.75KB , 800x800 , xq52.png )
854020

H-hi! My name is Astarte. Can you help me?
>>
No. 854021 ID: ed67d9
File 151435832573.png - (165.90KB , 800x800 , xq53.png )
854021

"The back of the line is over there, lady! You can wait patiently like the rest of us!"
>>
No. 854022 ID: ed67d9
File 151435832722.png - (237.64KB , 800x800 , xq54.png )
854022

"ATTENTION! MAY HAVE... EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!"

Huh?
>>
No. 854023 ID: ed67d9
File 151435833040.png - (47.87KB , 800x800 , xq55.png )
854023

"Yes, hello! I'm Observer Exotrux, and I want to thank everyone for coming here tonight."
>>
No. 854024 ID: ed67d9
File 151435833299.png - (50.58KB , 800x800 , xq56.png )
854024

"I know that many of you have been waiting for some time now! I apologize for the delays earlier, but the wait is over."
>>
No. 854026 ID: ed67d9
File 151435850754.png - (49.91KB , 800x800 , xq57.png )
854026

"Welcome you all to the GRAND RE-OPENING OF THE RUINS!

Everyone, please step forward in an orderly fashion. If you can each have your tickets ready, then that will make the validation process much faster, and we can get everyone inside and start the tour shortly! Isn't this so exciting?!"
>>
No. 854027 ID: 2120ee

>>854026
Wow this looks super boring.
>>
No. 854028 ID: 91ee5f

>>854026
The Ruins? That's not where Khoros is going. He's going to the City! Don't get in line and just leave for the city.

>tickets
Especially since you don't have a ticket. And no ticket means you can't go into the Ruins.

.....actually, can you tell if the elevator even went all the way down? This might only be halfway down.
>>
No. 854030 ID: 6cc25a

>>854028
> >>/questarch/808331 >Best way to city is through the underground ruins. Door to underground ruins is somewhere around here.
>>
No. 854031 ID: 32cd1c

>>854026
This guy seems to be in charge. Wait until he's checked everybody's tickets, and then ask him the fastest way to the city. There is no need to be nervous around these people; they're just asshole tourists, and you're a strong independent noxan that doesn't need to care what they think.
>>
No. 854033 ID: e1c8f7

Are there other people that look like they're not a part of the line? Maybe you can ask them for directions how to get through without a ticket.
>>
No. 854036 ID: 91ee5f

>>854030
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
>>
No. 854037 ID: 91ee5f

>>854036
Wait, does that mean the door never closed after Outissa opened it? Or does that mean there's someone constantly rubbing their boobs on the door to keep it opened?
>>
No. 854048 ID: c88e6d

>>854026
Awesome! Get in line. This is gonna be great!
>>
No. 854049 ID: 3740b1

Yep, nope. Move along. Let's go find Khoros and make babies or whatever.
>>
No. 854051 ID: 6cc25a

>>854018
Ok, let me explain. If you could control your power better, then you'd be able to decrease it or point it in a way where it wouldn't affect the people around you. This would help you because people would no longer become distracted when around you, allowing you to talk with them normally and make friends. This is especially important in your pursuit of Khoros because, as you said, you don't want to upset..

..speaking of Khoros, can you notice him anywhere in the line? Anyway, you should get in the line yourself. Just act inconspicuously. Khoros most likely went into the ruins, and it looks like the purpose of this line is to enter the ruins as well.
>>
No. 854072 ID: a363ac

>>854026
walk right past them then rub your breasts on the door if I remember right that is how to open the ruins.
>>
No. 854155 ID: ed67d9
File 151443743216.png - (91.91KB , 800x800 , xq58.png )
854155

>Stand in line
>Don't stand in line
>Confusion about Ruins and the city

The city is on the other side of the Ruins. There is a big door here and it is open. The white figure is standing in front of it. They are checking tickets and letting people in. There is no one else here other than the people in the line and the Observer person. It seems that everyone in the line has a ticket.

This line is moving very, very efficiently.

What do you want me to do?
>>
No. 854156 ID: c88e6d

>>854155
Wait in line.
>>
No. 854157 ID: 772fe4

wait in line until your sexual radiation causes all hell to break loose
>>
No. 854158 ID: a363ac

>>854155
walk past them the door should be wide enough to just walk by, and no one ever argues with someone who looks like they have purpose.
>>
No. 854164 ID: ed67d9
File 151444091725.png - (141.97KB , 800x800 , xq59.png )
854164

>>
No. 854165 ID: ed67d9
File 151444091803.png - (121.56KB , 800x800 , xq60.png )
854165

>>
No. 854166 ID: ed67d9
File 151444092075.png - (135.35KB , 800x800 , xq61.png )
854166

>>
No. 854167 ID: ed67d9
File 151444092337.png - (137.41KB , 800x800 , xq62.png )
854167

Ah. There you are.

There is a crowd of people outside.

They do not understand truly how dangerous these Ruins are.

They must not be allowed to catch up to me.

Delay them using any means at your disposal.

>>
No. 854169 ID: 3b108e

Either explain why or tell us how you feel about having children if you want us to help.
>>
No. 854172 ID: a363ac

>>854167
YAY! Khoros is back. Also you have some barely an adult girl chasing you in order to get your egg fertilizer, who has the power of making everyone around her horny so she will probably take care of it on her way down into the ruins. Just don't send us back to her Khoros or she will definitely catch up herself.
>>
No. 854183 ID: 094652

>Stall them
Easy. You'll have to throw us back to the Noxan at the back of the line, though.

You get five minutes, can you perform a controlled earthquake by then?
>>
No. 854185 ID: 32cd1c

Astarte: Go up to Observer Exotrux and ask him the best way to get to the city. Who knows, there might be a monorail a courtesy shuttle or something; tourists hate having to walk places. Khoros would like you to delay the line. Please do so, but be subtle so as not to compromise your own goals. If you pursue Khoros into the ruins he will be adverse to meeting you later, whereas if you help him now he may agree to meet you in the city in the near future.

Khoros: A friend of ours is going to try to talk to the Observer checking tickets at the gate of the ruins. This action will likely delay the line, especially considering her aura power, which may cause the tourists to become distracted. Our friend is very interested in meeting you; if you would agree to meet her in the city later, she will probably be willing to provide much greater assistance.
>>
No. 854188 ID: 91ee5f

>>854167
>Ah. There you are.
Well sorry for not really having any control over who we follow! You kinda just left us at the elevator and then a different Noxan picked us up.

Oh, right, the Noxan we were with, her name is Astarte and she thinks you're really hot. In fact, she wants you to have sex with her.....repeatedly.

But don't worry, if you tell her to help you find your sister, then she'll help you find Outissa as long as you promise to reward her with having sex with her.

She's easy to spot. She'll be the one saying, "Khoooor~oos! Let me have your babies!"
>>
No. 854189 ID: 830fb7

>>854185
>>854188
These.
>>
No. 854200 ID: 6cc25a

Ok, we'll delay them. But first we'll need some important information.

What's your opinion on mating and children?
Are you a virgin?
>>
No. 854226 ID: e1c8f7

>>854167
That depends boss, how may we do that? If I may be so bold, may we.. Be Observer Exotrux?
>>
No. 854248 ID: 613c3b

Sorry, we got hijacked by some girl. She has a thing for you by the way.

Anyway, just before we left her, she said the line looked to be moving rather efficiently. There is a way she could throw a monkey wrench into the works once we're back there, but it could be easier to convince her if you're willing to meet with her later.
>>
No. 854271 ID: c88e6d

>>854167
There's a horny late-teens noxan after you who wants to fuck you senseless and have hundreds of Khoros-eggs.
>>
No. 854417 ID: d50c85

Hey, Amaranth, what were you trying to tell us? Khoros isn't La...
Oh, please. Staying dead doesn't fit a Goddess of Chaos. Wake up and run some interference!
>>
No. 854491 ID: ed67d9
File 151457314855.png - (186.43KB , 800x800 , xq63.png )
854491

>Opinion on mating and children?
>Explain why or tell about having children
>Are you a virgin?
What? Why are you so curious about my sex life?

>Horny late-teens noxan who wants to fuck you senseless and have hundreds of Khoros-eggs. She's outside in the line and can make eveyone around her horny. Her name is Astarte.
Well. That explains the interest in my mating habits.

Look. Sex is not for me. I am not interested in it. I do not want it. It makes me uncomfortable.

>She can help you find your sister if you have sex with her
Were you the ones who suggested this to her? You need to tell her that this is not an option. I do not want to trade sex for assistance.
>>
No. 854492 ID: ed67d9
File 151457314875.png - (194.14KB , 800x800 , xq64.png )
854492

>Amaranth wake up, you can't stay dead
Amaranth isn't dead. That is silly. You have been listening to too many of my sister's stories! Or one of her friends!

>Khoros isn't La...
Wait.

What.

Laertes? Laertes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do any of you have the slightest idea of who Laertes actually is?
>>
No. 854493 ID: a363ac

>>854492
a dead noxan
>>
No. 854494 ID: c88e6d

>>854492
A guy wearing a stupid green mask who abused your sister to the point she has extremely severe emotional trauma.
>>
No. 854495 ID: b1b4f3

>>854492
No, because all we've heard are stories and this might be another one anyway.
>>
No. 854496 ID: 6cc25a

>>854492
One of Outissa's fictional characters?

Anyway, are you a virgin?
>>
No. 854497 ID: efcc58

>>854492
I don't have the slightest idea who anyone is. There's no reason to be a condescending jerk. Even for the purpose of portrayal, it's not cool.
>>
No. 854504 ID: 56e50f

>>854492
Does it matter, boss? We're here to help to the best of our ability, (for however much that is) and some of us are.. confused. What can we do? What are our limitations? We clearly don't know much, but most of us are willing to help despite limited true knowledge.
>>
No. 854515 ID: 9e4723

>>854504
We are with you untill the end, Khoros, what ever the cost.
>>
No. 854531 ID: ed67d9
File 151458798755.png - (153.55KB , 800x800 , xq65.png )
854531

>Does it matter? We wanna help, are confused, need info, limitations
I apologize. It is just very funny to me.

You see, my sister and I used to play role-playing games. I was the person who made the campaigns and she played in them.

"Laertes" was the name of the main villain. He wore a green mask that had small cracks in it. A cunning and cruel noxan. He had the power to control other people by using their names.

Of course it was just pretend. Real noxans always have a drawback for their power and Laertes did not.

Outissa told me that he was very terrifying. It seems like me made an impression on her! That is the part that is funny to me.
>>
No. 854532 ID: ed67d9
File 151458798756.png - (172.99KB , 800x800 , xq66.png )
854532

Feel free to ask me anything that could be helpful. I can spare just enough time to answer these before I have to go. I will answer any of your questions...

>Are you a virgin?
...except for this one. I will not answer questions about sex.
>>
No. 854534 ID: a363ac

>>854532
NO KHOROS DON't LEAVE US! We love you!
>>
No. 854536 ID: 56e50f

>>854532
What are we?
>>
No. 854543 ID: 3208bc

What caused Outissa's break from reality?
>>
No. 854550 ID: 6cc25a

1. Where is Amaranth?
2. If you can split up, then why don't you send a part of yourself to delay the tourists?
3. Can we see your right eye up close?
>>
No. 854586 ID: c88e6d

>>854532
Why does Outissa have incredibly severe scarring and why did you get locked in bondage straps in a facility that one time?
>>
No. 854590 ID: a363ac

>>854532
what is your favorite color?
who is your favorite person in the wholeeeeeeeeeee world?
do you like Dinosaurs? such as Raptors?
what is your sisters favorite meal? and your own?
why are you going after Outissa?
what do you think is the meaning of life?
do you read Quests? if so what is your favorite?
music of choice?
why are your eyes so cool?
what are you gonna do to the horny lady to keep her away from you? I recommend a ten foot pole.
what do you think of me master? 🐶
>>
No. 854621 ID: 12b116

>>854532
What are we supposed to do with the other Noxan? Astarte is her name.
>>
No. 854643 ID: c9f250

Okay, let's see....

How much do you like singing songs with me~?

Do you remember what I forgot?

Is there any hobby trickier than tracking down Outissa?
>>
No. 854649 ID: 6e59e3

This might be the industrial solvents talking, but for a black-furred horned monster with magical powers...

... you're amazingly adorable.
>>
No. 854652 ID: ffaea7

>>854532
Hey, tell me the truth. Are we still in the game?
>>
No. 854654 ID: 91ee5f

>>854532
What is your name?

What is your favorite color?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
>>
No. 854658 ID: 4d2a27

>>854654
you forgot what is your quest!

>>854532
1. What's so dangerous about the ruins?
2. Why do we need to keep the tourists from catching up to you specifically
3. Why are you headed to the city in the first place?

I understand that you like to be vague, but we could probably help you more effectively if you gave us an idea of what you're trying to accomplish here.
>>
No. 854661 ID: 91ee5f

>>854658
Shit, you're right! I better fix that now!

>>854654
What is your quest?
>>
No. 854707 ID: 613c3b

What is so dangerous about these ruins that we need to prevent others from entering?
>>
No. 854709 ID: 2baa87

What's your favorite RPG system?
>>
No. 854710 ID: 6cc25a

If Laertes is fictional, then saying
I pledge my loyalty to Laertes
wouldn't do anything, right?
>>
No. 854711 ID: c914a9

What's your biggest fear?
>>
No. 854721 ID: 9e4723

Ok, tell my a bit about your past, i am verry lost in this story of yours.
Tell me about your sister, i think i might know her from somewhere.
And tell me, since you are not intrested about sex at all, how could we use that other noxian that is trying to get to you in your favor. She still can be useful and i doubt that we won't go with her again, it happened before. Don't know how though.
>>
No. 854757 ID: ed67d9
File 151466834453.png - (212.57KB , 800x800 , xq67.png )
854757

>Can we see your right eye up close?
Okay.

>What are we?
You are independent consciousnesses that once used to be a part of me. I think.

>What caused Outissa's break from reality?
Outissa is not insane. She just likes to tell stories.

>Why does Outissa have incredibly severe scarring and why did you get locked in bondage straps in a facility that one time?
I am not aware of her having any scarring. And I have never been "locked in bondage straps in a facility."

>Where is Amaranth?
I do not know. My sister probably would.
>>
No. 854758 ID: ed67d9
File 151466834619.png - (179.98KB , 800x800 , xq68.png )
854758

>What are we supposed to do with the other Noxan? Astarte is her name.
That is up to you! I am not in charge of you.

>If you can split up, then why don't you send a part of yourself to delay the tourists?
I am trying to avoid the people outside. This would be a bad way to do that.

>Hey, tell me the truth. Are we still in the game?
I am not aware of being in a game. I do enjoy playing them but this is not a game.

>What's your favorite RPG system?
Ketzas & Kaverns. The latest edition is very good.
>>
No. 854759 ID: ed67d9
File 151466834928.png - (185.02KB , 800x800 , xq69.png )
854759

>What's so dangerous about the ruins?
>What is so dangerous about these ruins that we need to prevent others from entering?
>Why do we need to keep the tourists from catching up to you specifically?
There are Things that live here. They lurk in the shadows. In the out-of-the-way places.

There is a shortcut to the city that goes through these places. I will be taking this shortcut.


>Why are you headed to the city in the first place?
My sister is probably there.

>If Laertes is fictional, then saying
>I pledge my loyalty to Laertes
>wouldn't do anything, right?
Right.


>What's your biggest fear?
...Hurting the ones I love.
>>
No. 854760 ID: ed67d9
File 151466835106.png - (128.44KB , 800x800 , xq70.png )
854760

>what is your favorite color?
>who is your favorite person in the wholeeeeeeeeeee world?
>do you like Dinosaurs? such as Raptors?
>what is your sisters favorite meal? and your own?
>why are you going after Outissa?
>what do you think is the meaning of life?
>do you read Quests? if so what is your favorite?
>music of choice?
>why are your eyes so cool?
>what are you gonna do to the horny lady to keep her away from you? I recommend a ten foot pole.
>what do you think of me master? 🐶
>What is your name?
>What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
>What is your quest?

...I am at at a loss as to how one person can ask so many questions.

Red.
My sister.
Eh.
Anything that is not vanilla.
Because she needs me there.
Life has no inherent "meaning." It is up to each of us to instill our lives with purpose.
I do not understand your question.
Futurepop. Synthpop.
They glow.
I do not see how she will catch up to me. I am not worried.
I am not your master.
Khoros.
I am not an expert on birds.
I am trying to find my sister.

ALRIGHT DONE NO MORE QUESTIONS GEEZ

>>
No. 854761 ID: ed67d9
File 151466835302.png - (101.17KB , 800x800 , xq71.png )
854761

I'M LEAVING.
>>
No. 854762 ID: ed67d9
File 151466835620.png - (126.91KB , 800x800 , xq72.png )
854762

>>854643
>Okay, let's see....
...Siphon?

>How much do you like singing songs with me~?
It is my most favorite of things. Dear, I would sing with you until the end of time itself.

>Do you remember what I forgot?
I remember what has never been and you remember what never shall be. Together we remember.

>Is there any hobby trickier than tracking down Outissa?
How many years since you found yourself
Staring at an endless Sky?


...No need to fear
No need to worry
About years that passed
About time you lost

>>
No. 854764 ID: c88e6d

>>854762
Have fun, Khoros! We'll distract Astarte by telling them lewd stories of you.
>>
No. 854776 ID: a363ac

>>854762
FATHER nooooooo! Take us with you!
>>
No. 854788 ID: 6cc25a

The plot thickens.
Back to Astarte I suppose.
>>
No. 854810 ID: 91ee5f

>>854758
>That is up to you! I am not in charge of you.
I hope you realize that you're giving us permission to help her catch up with you! Because that's exactly what we're gonna do!
>>
No. 854844 ID: c9f250

Okay, that helps me get my bearings.

Both of us doing our best to dance with fickle fate. A story of fluff and fortitude.

Together we're alive.

Together we're friends.

It's because we're alive that we're singing.

Last thing I remember we were beautiful
The sun came up and god she had left me nothing
Where have all the good girls gone?


Catch you soon.
>>
No. 854904 ID: e1c8f7

Alright boss.. Good luck.

See ya space cowboy.
>>
No. 855046 ID: ed67d9
File 151476000504.png - (47.85KB , 800x800 , xq73.png )
855046

>>
No. 855047 ID: ed67d9
File 151476000786.png - (68.24KB , 800x800 , xq74.png )
855047

>>
No. 855048 ID: ed67d9
File 151476000997.png - (46.18KB , 800x800 , xq75.png )
855048

>>
No. 855049 ID: ed67d9
File 151476001167.png - (80.09KB , 800x800 , xq76.png )
855049

>>
No. 855050 ID: ed67d9
File 151476001436.png - (58.12KB , 800x800 , xq77.png )
855050

>>
No. 855051 ID: ed67d9
File 151476001842.png - (83.67KB , 800x800 , xq78.png )
855051

>>
No. 855072 ID: a30024

tap someone on the shoulder with a foote. ask where to get tickets
>>
No. 855077 ID: 12b116

Start causing trouble
>>
No. 855084 ID: b1b4f3

>>855048
Ask this one if she wants to be friends, since she seems to be enjoying your power.

>>855051
Astarte did you know the ruins are dangerous? There are things hiding in the darkness, in the out of the way places. Ask the others standing in line if they know about the things.
>>
No. 855087 ID: c88e6d

>>855051
Try and flip onto someone's shoulders and give their head a thigh hug?
>>
No. 855089 ID: 8cb228

>>855084
Yea, the one that is having a pleasant time with your power is the one you want to talk to! Let that one know you're trying to figure out your power though!
>>
No. 855100 ID: 6cc25a

Say out loud, "I saw someone at the top of the elevator who was selling pants and some stuff that prevents sexual excitement. They said it was a must in the ruins because things get worse and worse the longer you are in there.", or something similar to this. A lie to delay their entry.
>>
No. 855104 ID: 6cc25a

>>855100
Astarte, Khoros requested that we delay all the people who are a part of this tourist group from progressing on their tour.
>>
No. 855156 ID: 737597

And now the line is horny.
>>
No. 855158 ID: 613c3b

So Astarte, that thing you can do where you momentarily intensify your power. Would you mind doing that as soon as you're with the rest of the tour group?
>>
No. 855160 ID: 91ee5f

Hey, Astarte! We just finished talking to Khoros and he's up ahead somewhere. There's just a few problems, he doesn't want you to catch up with him and he doesn't want you to have sex with him.

No, it's not your fault, he just isn't interested in sex with anyone. But don't let that stop you from folioing him and helping him look for his sister! Just don't ask for him to reward you with sex.
>>
No. 855176 ID: 85f8f7

Has anyone ever told you you're really talented with those somersaults? Like, dang girl. You got it!
>>
No. 855385 ID: ed67d9
File 151487581378.gif - (640.18KB , 600x600 , xq79.gif )
855385

>Hey, Astarte! We just finished talking to Khoros and he's up ahead somewhere
!
>>
No. 855386 ID: ed67d9
File 151487581667.gif - (853.89KB , 600x600 , xq80.gif )
855386

>There's just a few problems, he doesn't want you to catch up with him and he doesn't want you to have sex with him.
!!
>>
No. 855387 ID: ed67d9
File 151487581848.gif - (882.97KB , 600x600 , xq81.gif )
855387

>No, it's not your fault, he just isn't interested in sex with anyone.
!!?
>>
No. 855388 ID: ed67d9
File 151487582023.png - (51.47KB , 800x800 , xq82.png )
855388

"Enjoy! Welcome to the Ruins! The tour will start as soon as we have everyone inside!"
>>
No. 855389 ID: ed67d9
File 151487582163.png - (54.40KB , 800x800 , xq83.png )
855389

"Huh? What's that?"
>>
No. 855390 ID: ed67d9
File 151487582366.png - (54.73KB , 800x800 , xq84.png )
855390

>>
No. 855391 ID: ed67d9
File 151487582646.png - (287.75KB , 800x800 , xq85.png )
855391

>>
No. 855392 ID: ed67d9
File 151487582847.png - (76.44KB , 800x800 , xq86.png )
855392

>>
No. 855393 ID: ed67d9
File 151487583062.png - (121.43KB , 800x800 , xq87.png )
855393

"...can I help you?"
>>
No. 855394 ID: 1e7aa8

Shimmy down a little towards their face and then purr as loud as you can. Also push the known limit on your magic ability.
>>
No. 855419 ID: 6cc25a

Tell him your name and the name of your favorite food.

Then tell him that you were sent by.. "Pam" to tell him that his work for today is done and that you'll be in charge of the tourist group.
>>
No. 855429 ID: e1c8f7

>>855393
DYNAMIC ENTRY
This guy can't help you! Sit up and get going, girl!
>>
No. 855436 ID: c88e6d

>>855393
Whoops! You made it mad! Tell them your future husband is fleeing you and you need to catch him to mate!
>>
No. 855457 ID: 094652

"Who wantz ta maeka milliun babehs with meh"

Repeat until they knock you unconscious.
>>
No. 855460 ID: a363ac

>>855393
'HELLO! would you like to buy a time share?!"
>>
No. 855483 ID: 613c3b

She said they wouldn't start until everyone was with the tour group. Push your powers to the limit to distract the one managing the line. Then make a run for Khoros to tell him what you did.
>>
No. 855598 ID: ed67d9
File 151493552911.png - (318.34KB , 800x800 , xq88.png )
855598

>Push powers to your limit
You all keep asking me to do this.

I will be very hungry afterward.

Should I push my powers right now? Yes or no?

"Who are you even talking to? You know what, fine, it doesn't matter. Just get off!"
>>
No. 855599 ID: 7fad5d

>>855598
Nah, save it for later.
>>
No. 855600 ID: a363ac

>>855598
y
>>
No. 855601 ID: 6cc25a

No. I don't think we need to rely on that, and even if we would, it would be much better to use it inside, on the main group of the tourists.
>>
No. 855609 ID: c88e6d

DO NOT PUSH NOW! Save it for later.
>>
No. 855613 ID: 3abd97

>>855598
Look they're in your way, just kill them already.
>>
No. 855616 ID: 5e9133

Continue your journey by putting an end to his aroused suffering
>>
No. 855622 ID: 12b116

Let's not use it right now,
>>
No. 855626 ID: 91ee5f

>>855598
Quick, before he can stop you, jump up and run into the Ruins!
>>
No. 855649 ID: 8cb228

No, not unless it's an emergency or you have a supply of food handy!
>>
No. 855730 ID: 56e50f

>>855598
Save your ace in the hole until you have your prince in the bag, pretty lady.
>>
No. 855789 ID: ed67d9
File 151497137977.png - (125.19KB , 800x800 , xq89.png )
855789

>No power yet
>Run inside
They told me to save it for later! Bye! Nice meeting you! I am going inside now!

"Wait! You don't have a ticket! And I... I feel strange."
>>
No. 855790 ID: ed67d9
File 151497138002.png - (141.63KB , 800x800 , xq90.png )
855790

Wow! I do not remember ever being inside the Ruins before! It is so big!

"Oh! Hello! That was a very friendly hug! Oh my! Heehee~"

...It sounds like the Observer and at least one other person outside are going to mate!

"Why yes, you can 'enter my Ruins'~~"

Maybe many, many times!

I can hear voices from inside that lit building. Maybe it is the other tourists?

What should I do?
>>
No. 855795 ID: 6cc25a

Cartwheel into the building.

Btw, do you carry anything with you? Or inside you? Is your bow actually a bag of holding?
>>
No. 855805 ID: e1c8f7

>>855790
AQUIRE PRETZELS. STOP FOR NO ONE.
>>
No. 855846 ID: 613c3b

Smoothly insert yourself into the middle of the crowd and let your power do its work while they're waiting for the last of the tour group to show up.
>>
No. 855850 ID: a363ac

>>855790
buy swag in the stores.
>>
No. 855854 ID: c88e6d

>>855790
Get concessions! Fooood!
>>
No. 855933 ID: 69c8aa

>>"Why yes, you can 'enter my Ruins'~~"
Pffff--

Cartwheel your way into those ruins! (and the concession stand) Don't stop for anyone!
>>
No. 855934 ID: 094652

Raid the concessions stand!

TAKE POPCORN MACHINE WITH YOU.
>>
No. 855971 ID: ed67d9
File 151504046072.gif - (280.08KB , 800x800 , xq91.gif )
855971

>Cartwheel into the building.

"I observe that you are good with that tongue! And you as well!

>Btw, do you carry anything with you? Or inside you? Is your bow actually a bag of holding?
I can carry things in my crop! It is empty right now.
>>
No. 855972 ID: ed67d9
File 151504046226.png - (87.86KB , 800x800 , xq92.png )
855972

Some of the people from outside are in here.

There is a noxan behind the counter! I did not expect to see one!

...I do not know what to do. I am very nervous right now. I am still not used to being around other people. I am not very good at people.
>>
No. 855975 ID: 2120ee

>>855972
Just keep in mind not to pose. It wasn't bad before, but others might feel bad because they can't pose as well as you can.
>>
No. 855978 ID: a363ac

>>855972
jump the counter eat the food
>>
No. 855979 ID: 094652

>Populated
This might be a problem. You have no money.

Can you try filching a few bucks from unsuspecting moviegoers?
>>
No. 855980 ID: 56e50f

>>855972
Relax, pretty lady. Just stand in line and let your aura handle the rest. They might just give you a pretzel if you ask nicely.
>>
No. 856030 ID: 6cc25a

That noxan will probably be just as surprised as you are.

Once the counter is free, walk to them and introduce yourself. Ask questions such as, "What's your name?", "Is the food here free?", "Would you like to mate?", etc.
>>
No. 856031 ID: 3ce125

Maybe you can get some advice on how to turn off your power?

Or maybe that would spoil the fun and you shouldn't do it.
>>
No. 856118 ID: ed67d9
File 151509348744.png - (134.59KB , 800x800 , xq93.png )
856118

>Steal food/money
No! I will not take things that are not for me or that are not public.

>Turn off power?
I cannot turn off my power. It is always on.

Oh! You probably do not know very much about noxans! I will tell you why seeing another noxan makes me very, very nervous.

That noxan has horns. I do not have horns. That noxan will think my horns were broken off! I am not a brokehorn! I can control myself. Except for when I am very, very hungry but that is normal.

I do not like being mistaken for a brokehorn. It is humiliating!
>>
No. 856119 ID: 7fad5d

Well, you just said that out loud so that noxan probably heard what you said, right? So it's obvious you're not a brokenhorn now and it's fine.
>>
No. 856120 ID: a363ac

>>856118
Throw stuff at the horny guy... he deserves it.... for being horny.
>>
No. 856121 ID: 12b116

Were you born without them? It could have been worse, you still look fine.
>>
No. 856126 ID: 6cc25a

>I can control myself
Why do some noxans have their horns broken off? What's the cause and what does removing them change? And why is it considered humiliating?

Anyway, go to that noxan and introduce yourself. And before it replies, tell it that you're not a brokehorn. Maybe they will understand. If they don't believe you, then you can show them the proof.
>>
No. 856129 ID: c88e6d

>>856118
Okay so, just shout into the room, "HELLO OTHER NOXAN I AM A NOXAN TOO BUT I WAS BORN WITHOUT HORNS PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME."
>>
No. 856136 ID: da1652

>>856118
You have some advantages here though. It is not just you and them. There are people that are not Noxian around. Also, they are behind the counter, an employee. Unless they're willing to risk their job over making you feel bad about your missing horns, you'll be fine.
>>
No. 856370 ID: e1c8f7

>>856118
Relax, you are still in control of the situation. Just wait in line until it is your turn. Your power will butter him up into not making a scene about horns.
>>
No. 856541 ID: ed67d9
File 151521734610.png - (96.25KB , 800x800 , xq94.png )
856541

>What does removing horns do? Why humiliating?
Brokehorns are noxans who could not control themselves! It is very, very disruptive when a noxan cannot control themselves. They do very embarrassing things.

So some noxans break off their horns. Then they can get as hungry or upset or tired as they want and not have to worry about making a scene.

I technically have horn bases under my fur. I do not have the option to break them off. But people think I did break them! People think I cannot control myself. They think I am disruptive.

And... and... and my power causes trouble.... Even though I cannot turn my power off, that is not because of my horns! That is just how my power is.

If you ask me to push my power I will get very hungry and then that will make me embarrass myself.
>>
No. 856542 ID: ed67d9
File 151521734849.png - (99.13KB , 800x800 , xq95.png )
856542

>The other noxan heard you
I was not overheard. That noxan is over there and I am over here and they are busy.

>Throw stuff
No. That would be mean.

>Wait in line and talk to the other noxan
O-okay. If you think it will be okay.

>Shout into the room
NO! That is exactly the WRONG kind of impression to make! And if I shout then they will hear me!
>>
No. 856544 ID: ed67d9
File 151521739352.png - (103.13KB , 800x800 , xq96.png )
856544

"Excuse me, miss? M-may I help you? Are you going to come in and order any food? I feel strange all of a sudden..."
>>
No. 856545 ID: 094652

Oh right the lust thing
Seriously why are all these businesses undefended against pheromone hacks

Beg for food. Get [Stale Popcorn from the stagnant sides of the Popcorn Machine]
>>
No. 856546 ID: 3ce125

You don't have money and talking to them is going to be awkward so how about you just run away?

...wait how were you going to seduce Khoros if you can't even approach someone whose job it is to be polite?
>>
No. 856549 ID: e1c8f7

>>856544
Apologize, say that you were debating if you wanted food or not. Step inside and look at the menu, any look good? Take your time deciding. Let others pass you in line if need be. The longer you wait, the easier it will be to convince them to give you food. Be careful though, because if you wait too long, they'll get too far gone and won't be able to help you because they're too distracted.
>>
No. 856551 ID: 91ee5f

You've got no money! How are you supposed to get any of this food in here?!

It's like this building was put here for the sole purpose of taunting you with food that you can't get!
>>
No. 856553 ID: c88e6d

>>856544
Explain! Explain fast!
>>
No. 856561 ID: 6cc25a

>not have to worry
Ok but, if breaking horns only has benefits, then why doesn't everyone do it? There must be some sort of a drawback to breaking them off.

>They do very embarrassing things
What kind of things?

>Are you going to come in and order any food
Come in and order food. No need to worry about payment.
>>
No. 856621 ID: a363ac

>>856544
Quickly sign : a flat hand in front of chin moves it to a fist with the thumb extended to the ear and drags it down and off the chin leading to a pointing at your own body.
>>
No. 856729 ID: ed67d9
File 151531000720.png - (120.95KB , 800x800 , xq97.png )
856729

>Why not everyone break horns?
>What embarrassing things?
I will have to talk more about this when the other noxan cannot hear me.

>Quickly sign : a flat hand in front of chin moves it to a fist with the thumb extended to the ear and drags it down and off the chin leading to a pointing at your own body.
You want me to call you all a "good girl?" Okay.
>>
No. 856730 ID: ed67d9
File 151531000888.png - (139.70KB , 800x800 , xq98.png )
856730

I walk inside and stop. Several other patrons who were outside have already taken their seats, orders already placed.

>Apologize
>Explain
>How get food without any money?

Hello! I am sorry! I was nervous. It has been a long time since I have seen other people! I am hungry but I do not have any money...

"That is not a problem! There is no charge for the food! It is included in the cost of the ticket! See? No prices!"

Oh! I see!

"Yes! I... I am having some trouble focusing. I apologize! You are very, very pretty~... er... I will help this very tall person who has been waiting and then you are next!"

I like this noxan.

"T-thank you!"
>>
No. 856731 ID: 3ce125

Very tall person? What do they look like?
>>
No. 856732 ID: 91ee5f

>>856730
>There is no charge for the food! It is included in the cost of the ticket!
Uhhhhh.....Astarte doesn't have a ticket.
>>
No. 856738 ID: 3ce125

>>856732
The server is assuming she has one since she got past the gate.

I suggest Astarte does not correct that misunderstanding since she does in fact want food.
>>
No. 856740 ID: c88e6d

>>856730
Talk to the tall person, they seem neat.
>>
No. 856744 ID: 91ee5f

>>856738
Assuming the server doesn't ask to see the ticket. Hopefully she won't.
>>
No. 856745 ID: b0788c

Mate with the Noxan!

Ask him for "eggs" and wink.
>>
No. 856746 ID: e1c8f7

>>856730
Be sure to read the menu and pick something you like! Maybe get this Noxan's name too?
>>
No. 856770 ID: a363ac

>>856730
let's go sit in a BOOTH like a civilized Noxan till it is your turn Astarte The Cute.
>>
No. 856776 ID: 6cc25a

Stop thinking out loud! Or at least whisper quietly when talking to us.

Check the food offerings.
>>
No. 857075 ID: ed67d9
File 151545294466.png - (33.62KB , 800x800 , xq99.png )
857075

>Stop thinking out loud! Or at least whisper quietly when talking to us.
okay I will try to whisper

>Check out menu items
it looks like they have a lot...

a lot of...

hnnnngh it is getting really hard to focus my magic is working much stronger than it should be and... and i am not pushing it oh no what is happening this is weird


"Miss? Are you... are you okay? Do you need me to help you? I can assist! I... wow, you are sooo pretty. Blushing and being cute!"
>>
No. 857076 ID: ed67d9
File 151545294659.png - (81.41KB , 800x800 , xq100.png )
857076

>Mate with the Noxan!
>Ask him for "eggs" and wink.
i am losing my SELF CONTROL OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOO...
>>
No. 857077 ID: ed67d9
File 151545294875.png - (121.15KB , 800x800 , xq101.png )
857077

...OOOOOO...

"Miss? Oh gosh! I... oh gosh! I did not know!"
>>
No. 857078 ID: ed67d9
File 151545295374.png - (114.00KB , 800x800 , xq102.png )
857078

....OOO! I am so EMBARRASSED!

"I-I thought you were a brokehorn! I... If I had known you were not then I would have warned you! My power m-makes other noxans more likely to change!"
>>
No. 857079 ID: ed67d9
File 151545295653.png - (127.25KB , 800x800 , xq103.png )
857079

...IT DOES?

"Yes! Can you... can you please speak a little quieter? You are very loud."

Sorry.

"It is okay! It is my fault! I am SO sorry! If... if it helps, you are still very pretty~!"
>>
No. 857081 ID: a363ac

>>857079
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN Astarte you look amazing~~
>>
No. 857083 ID: 3ce125

>>857079
Well tell him to handle his customer and you'll talk to him after.
>>
No. 857084 ID: c88e6d

>>857079
Ask him for a hug. You feel very sad today.
>>
No. 857085 ID: 56e50f

>>857079
He's right you know! You're still very pretty. Plus, I'll let you in on a little secret. Us voices? We're kinda a part of Khorus. So even if he doesn't want a mate, I'm sure he'll still find you pretty. Don't stress, Astarte-so-Beautiful.
>>
No. 857093 ID: 91ee5f

>>857079
He's right, you're still very pretty!

>>857083
This.

>>857084
Followed by this.
>>
No. 857095 ID: 6cc25a

> >>857078 >more likely to change
How much more likely? And is her hand spinning because she's just been using her power on you?

Ask her if she can stop her power from affecting you then.

In either case, the two of you are the only noxans around here so considering she's not embarrassed by you, there's also no reason for you to feel embarrassed around her. So don't worry and act normally! Check what's on the menu.
>>
No. 857110 ID: 91ee5f

>>857095
>And is her hand spinning because she's just been using her power on you?
I think that's supposed to be sign language.
>>
No. 857520 ID: ed67d9
File 151556497657.png - (167.93KB , 800x800 , xq104.png )
857520

>Handle customer
the noxan is helping the tall customer now. that person hurts my eyes to look at

>Act normally, check menu
i do not want to check the menu it is hard to think about things that are... are not... mating. i cannot focus until i take care of this somehow

>Pretty
this... this is making it even harder to focus on things eh heh heh

>Hug
i very badly want a hug so bad i have not had one in a long time but if i hug that noxan then we will probably end up doing other things too oh my gosh i bet we could do so much she looks so soft and pretty and and and...
>>
No. 857521 ID: 3ce125

Wait until your turn! You can do it, you're a good girl right?
>>
No. 857523 ID: a363ac

>>857520
Astarte lets not have sex yet. the anticipation of the act can sometimes be more fun then the act itself! certainly a nice hug wouldn't be off the table but I have a feeling you might see this girly in the future and by the time you do you will both have had plenty of time to fantasize about a second encounter that goes further then a hug. That is the pay off then when all that Fantasy becomes reality and the payoff will almost certainly be worth it.
>>
No. 857525 ID: e1c8f7

Oh dear. Astarte, if you want to clear your head you have to go back outside. Good girls don't make decisions with cloudy minds! Back up into the doorway, and sign to meet them outside. Find yourself a seat to catch your breath with some fresh air.
>>
No. 857527 ID: c88e6d

>>857520
Curl into a ball and hug yourself!
>>
No. 857535 ID: 2120ee

>>857520
Is there a bathroom where you can take care of what you need to? Anything with a stall at least for a little bit of privacy.
>>
No. 857548 ID: 3740b1

Any cucumber ot zucchini on the menu? Ask the noxan if you could have one whole. For reasons.
>>
No. 857576 ID: 6cc25a

Once you get to the counter, turn around, spread one or both legs over the counter, and order some fisting.

But I suppose if you're not in the mood, then just ask her to stop using her power.

Say, now that you changed, does that affect the strength of your own power?
>>
No. 857614 ID: 12b116

Step away for a couple of minutes and regain your composure
>>
No. 857664 ID: ed67d9

Hey, ya'll! XenoQuest is going to take a short break while I'm away at Further Confusion - it will be resuming updates in a week!

In the meantime, have a fresh, clean discussion thread!

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/119482.html
>>
No. 857773 ID: fe7355

Okay, Astarte, just hold it together long enough for the counter gal to finish serving the tall bloke and then you can approach her. So cross your arms tight and look at the floor or your feet until then so you aren't looking at her. Then you can tell her she looks so very pretty too and so soft and thank her for the compliment. Then ask if she'd like to take a break with you. In private. To hug. And brush. And more.
>>
No. 859452 ID: ed67d9
File 151631571967.png - (127.64KB , 800x800 , xq105.png )
859452

>Wait and go outside/elsewhere
oh okay this is a good idea maybe i will not be able to turn back until i relieve things but getting a clearer head might help me a bit
>>
No. 859453 ID: ed67d9
File 151631572167.png - (61.56KB , 800x800 , xq106.png )
859453

Uh-um, I will be right back!

"Okay!"
>>
No. 859454 ID: ed67d9
File 151631572389.png - (90.39KB , 800x800 , xq107.png )
859454

Oh! Hello! Another noxan?
>>
No. 859455 ID: ed67d9
File 151631572580.png - (118.86KB , 800x800 , xq108.png )
859455

"Hi!"
>>
No. 859456 ID: 772fe4

hug noxan
>>
No. 859457 ID: a363ac

>>859455
Take new noxan and run
>>
No. 859458 ID: c88e6d

>>859455
Hug firmly.
>>
No. 859460 ID: 3abd97

Consume smaller animal as food.
>>
No. 859461 ID: 85f8f7

>>859455
Excuse yourself from the other pretty noxan, you gotta get some fresh air! "Hi, I'm Astarte! Mind If I squeeze past you?"
>>
No. 859466 ID: 12b116

Ask her what exactly is going on here?
>>
No. 859472 ID: 33cbe7

Eat it to acquire its scarf.
>>
No. 859476 ID: 91ee5f

Tell the new noxan hi and then warn her about the other noxan’s power.

Let’s not tell Astarte this is Outissa and she’s Khoros’ sister because Raptie might try and trick us the same way when we first met Astarte and this noxan isn’t actually Outissa.
>>
No. 859478 ID: 6cc25a

Haha, and now Outissa. Wait, can Outissa.. speak? Hmm.

Something's not right. Something's definitely not right here. Are we being messed with in some way again? In the beginning we saw Outissa, but it turned out that it was Astarte. So perhaps something about Astarte's power is causing changes in our perception. Maybe even her own perception. Could it be that her power is acting up again, so the person before her isn't who we see? Or maybe that was the work of another noxan, the one which now just showed up?

Astarte, can you describe the noxan that you see before you?

And yes, you should quickly get out of here, brush this noxan off one way or another, and stay on the other side of the cave until you calm down.
>>
No. 859771 ID: ed67d9
File 151642151302.png - (122.50KB , 800x800 , xq109.png )
859771

>Hug
>Eat
>Greet
>Move past
>Inquire
>Describe

you are all saying very different things to do and this is very confusing and she is pretty why are so many noxans around lately?

i do not eat people and you told me not to mate with people but then told me to hug which will make it very hard to not mate right now

and you think i am this noxan or something ahhhhhh

>>
No. 859772 ID: ed67d9
File 151642151410.png - (118.24KB , 800x800 , xq110.png )
859772

"Are you talking to yourself?"
>>
No. 859773 ID: ed67d9
File 151642151611.png - (95.52KB , 800x800 , xq111.png )
859773

The noxan in the scarf gasps.
>>
No. 859774 ID: ed67d9
File 151642151976.png - (144.64KB , 800x800 , xq112.png )
859774

"Follow me! I can help you!"
>>
No. 859775 ID: 7eaef2

Trust her and follow. Just don't stare at her ass too much on the way.
>>
No. 859776 ID: c88e6d

>>859774
Do it! Follow her, stare at her ass!
>>
No. 859777 ID: 12b116

Well, follow her then! Try not to focus on her tiny tail.
>>
No. 859778 ID: 7fad5d

Hold her hand to make sure you don't get lost.
>>
No. 859781 ID: 56e50f

>>859771
Ask her very nicely to let you get some fresh air first. You need to get a clear head before walking off with strangers, pretty lady!
>>
No. 859791 ID: 3ce125

>>859774
Ask for her name before you go anywhere.
>>
No. 859793 ID: 91ee5f

>>859774
Don’t run off with random strangers! At least ask her what her name is before you go with her!
>>
No. 859841 ID: 6cc25a

>>859791
This.
>>
No. 859849 ID: a363ac

>>859774
kiss forhead
>>
No. 860021 ID: ed67d9
File 151650606587.png - (295.75KB , 800x800 , xq113.png )
860021

>Ask her name
What is your name?

"Please follow me. Astarte, we do not have much time. I can help you."

she started walking away after signing that what should I do now?
>>
No. 860023 ID: a363ac

panic and cry.
>>
No. 860025 ID: 3ce125

>that stupid smile mask in the image
Not this shit agaiiiiiin

Don't follow the suspicious Noxan. You don't need any help.
>>
No. 860026 ID: 3abd97

>>860023
Roll on the ground as you do so.
>>
No. 860028 ID: 3ce125

Haha you didn't even tell her your name yet she knew it already. Super suspicious.
>>
No. 860032 ID: 91ee5f

>>860021
You never told her your name! Don’t follow her, she’s going to take you to place where you’ll be hurt!
>>
No. 860043 ID: c88e6d

>>860032
ACTIVATE YOUR POWER AT MAXIMUM INTENSITY.
>>
No. 860045 ID: 3ce125

>>860043
That would be very rude to everyone nearby.
>>
No. 860047 ID: 526564

>>860023
>>860026
Wail loudly in addition.
>>
No. 860053 ID: ed67d9
File 151651667070.png - (290.53KB , 800x800 , xq114.png )
860053

>Suspicious!
Who are you? What is your name?

"My name?"
>>
No. 860054 ID: ed67d9
File 151651667258.png - (230.95KB , 800x800 , xq115.png )
860054

"My name is Melinoë.

"Now, please follow me. You and those who speak to you unseen are in danger."
>>
No. 860055 ID: a363ac

>>860054
Why should I follow you!? You aren't as sexy as before!
>>
No. 860056 ID: 91ee5f

>>860053
>>860054
Ha! I knew it wasn’t Outissa! Nice try Raptie, but you can’t use the same trick twice!

Just because she says we’re in danger, that doesn’t mean that we should blindly follow her! How do we know she can actually be trusted?

.....and are you still in range of that other noxan’s power? Are you going to change again?
>>
No. 860057 ID: 3ce125

Nah. Stay with the tourists. Besides, Khoros already warned us that the ruins had danger in the shadows, and she seems to be walking into the shadows.
>>
No. 860060 ID: 91ee5f

>>860056
I’m only asking because we’re still close to that other noxan and Astarte might end up changing again.

>>860057
Good point, don’t go into the shadows!
>>
No. 860061 ID: 3ce125

>>860060
Astarte is still in her powered-up form.
>>
No. 860062 ID: 91ee5f

>>860061
But we don’t know if it’s permanent or not. We don’t know if it’s only as long as we’re close to that other noxan or if it’ll wear off when we get farther away. We don’t even know if it’ll happen again if Astarte stays here!

We only know that it makes other noxans more likely to change, but we were never told if there was a limit to how many times there would be a change.
>>
No. 860064 ID: 3ce125

>>860062
What? She's not going to change to an even more powered-up form!
>>
No. 860066 ID: ed67d9
File 151651996253.png - (253.54KB , 800x800 , xq116.png )
860066

>Stay here and don't do anything
O-okay.

"I do not have time for this. You need to be away from here. It is not safe!"
>>
No. 860067 ID: ed67d9
File 151651996411.png - (4.13KB , 800x800 , xq117.png )
860067

..."I apologize. But this is necessary..."
>>
No. 860068 ID: ed67d9
File 151651996677.png - (177.75KB , 800x600 , xq118.png )
860068

!?

WHAT JUST HAPPENED where am I?

I am in a room? On a bed? There is a light! Where did those noxans and other people go? Why am I back to normal?

WHAT DO I DO?
>>
No. 860070 ID: 3ce125

Rude. She must have an ability that makes people fall asleep.

Get up and look around, see if you can find anyone. It's possible the tourists saw her trying to drag you off and intervened.
>>
No. 860076 ID: 130855

Check out your surroundings. It looks like you're in a hotel room. Is it a nice hotel? Also raid the mini bar!

Also, Astarte, you might have to learn to deal with us giving you conflicting suggestions. I know it's hard, but it's probably not going to change.
>>
No. 860080 ID: 91ee5f

>>860070
>>860076
Both of these.
>>
No. 860082 ID: 6780f5

Wow, bad touch.
>>
No. 860084 ID: 6cc25a

Smell the sheets. Maybe you can smell something familiar?

Also, check the fridge. Or see if there's some other food around.
>>
No. 860096 ID: e1c8f7

Don't make a sound, pretty lady! If you can sneak out of here as quietly as possible, you might walk away from this craziness!
>>
No. 860123 ID: a363ac

>>860068
get out of here get checked for STDs
>>
No. 860138 ID: c88e6d

>>860068
Oh no! That creepy noxan whacked you on the head and kidnapped you because she thought you were a broke-horn!

There's only one response.... THE WINDOW, MAKE A BLANKET-ROPE AND ESCAPE.
>>
No. 860225 ID: 8cb228

Don't assume the worst. Investigate your surroundings, yourself, sniff around, listen at the door, look around, see if there are any tools or anything with which you can defend yourself if necessary, investigate avenues of escape, but don't commit to anything. This person might not be malicious. Try to not make any noise.
>>
No. 860256 ID: 90124d

Hello Penelope.

What is your power?

Who remembers what. When the future comes do you believe it?

Have you seen it? Even if you do, you don't?

The smile on my face is tells all you need to know.

Your location is a important fact. One must not repeat the lives of old's fallings.

After all they got 5th dimensional blasted. In a nonexistent existent universe. (or did they?)

Will can beat everything but Fear, but Fear can not overcome Hope.

Something something Khoros.

Oh, by the way, you probably passed out.
>>
No. 860258 ID: 3ce125

>>860256
who the fuck is Penelope
>>
No. 860264 ID: 56e50f

>>860258
The protagonist from Sharkquest?
>>
No. 860281 ID: 6cc25a

>>860256
Mindless drivel. If I had to guess what this is, I'd say that each line refers to individual quest thread of Raptie's, from the oldest to the newest. It serves no purpose. Penelope is from Noxan Quest.
>>
No. 860292 ID: ed67d9
File 151659052680.png - (268.75KB , 800x600 , xq119.png )
860292

>Don't make a sound
If I did not say anything then I could not talk to you. Unless you all know sign language?

>Sheets
They smell like meeeee. Eh heh heh heh.

>Fridge
I do not see one.

>STDs
What are those?

>Blanket-Rope
I do not know how to do that!


>Surroundings
Here is what I see in this very, very nice room:

Some lights
A bed
A dresser
A painting of a lighthouse. It is creepy.
A tall mirror.
A window with curtains.
A machine on the floor near the window. I can feel cool air coming from the machine.
A small panel on the wall. I do not recognize what it is.
A bed that is also a couch! Whoa!

There is also a sheet of paper on the bedcouch! It looks like a note.

Everything is very quiet. The only thing that is making any noise is the machine by the window. It makes a soft hum. The room smells very clean.
>>
No. 860294 ID: 3ce125

>>860292
Read note.
>>
No. 860295 ID: a363ac

>>860292
Live like a rockstar trash the room. and read the note after you have broken the little machine by the window
>>
No. 860296 ID: 3abd97

>>860292
Use lights to light sheets on fire
>>
No. 860297 ID: 526564

Light up the place they don't deserve it after kidnapping
>>
No. 860298 ID: 772fe4

loot dressers
>>
No. 860299 ID: 12b116

Well what does the note say?
>>
No. 860300 ID: c2051e

Read the note and see if there's anything to eat/drink in the room.
>>
No. 860306 ID: c88e6d

>>860292
Barricade the room with a blanket-fort!
>>
No. 860308 ID: 56e50f

Do not look at that lighthouse, check note and make for the door. You gotta bail, pretty lady.
>>
No. 860309 ID: 10c408

Check the note, don't destroy the room. It's rude.
>>
No. 860321 ID: 130855

After you read the note, check by the door. There is probably a closet to the left of the door, and the closet probably has a safe in it. Look in the safe.

If there's not a closet, it's probably a bathroom, and you should take all of the little complementary soap bottles. Also check for a coffee machine. You would probably enjoy coffee. :3
>>
No. 860339 ID: ed67d9
File 151660040169.png - (231.13KB , 800x600 , xq120.png )
860339

>Read note
Okay. I will go read the note first. It could be very, very important!
>>
No. 860340 ID: ed67d9
File 151660040556.png - (131.25KB , 800x600 , xq121.png )
860340

...what?

It is a blank gray smudge! This does not make sense!

Oh! Hold on! Maybe it is written in colors. Let me use my color vision.
>>
No. 860341 ID: ed67d9
File 151660040995.png - (260.35KB , 800x600 , xq122.png )
860341

Nictitating membranes retract, swapping the sharp, grayscale vision with a blurry, color one.

...WHAT. NOW IT IS TOO BLURRY TO READ. The text is too small to make out! I am not very good at reading hard to read things!
>>
No. 860342 ID: ed67d9
File 151660041381.png - (254.96KB , 600x800 , xq123.png )
860342

Maybe some of you have better eyes and can read it! What does it say?
>>
No. 860343 ID: a363ac

>>860342
its says there is a cookie hidden somewhere inside the room and if you find it you can eat it.
>>
No. 860344 ID: 3ce125

>>860343
This.
>>
No. 860345 ID: 3ce125

Since the note says nothing about how we're in danger or what to do about it, let's just ignore it.
>>
No. 860351 ID: 91ee5f

>>860343
Yes, but it doesn’t say what flavor it is. It must be a surprise flavor!

But if it’s invisible to noxans, then how did that other noxan manage to write it?
>>
No. 860352 ID: a363ac

>>860345
yeah thats gonna be my basic plan moving forwards all this really says is "hey somebody, somewhere, at sometime in the future might come after you" which if we take too seriously means that we curl up and do nothin fun forever. Which sounds boringgggggggggggggggg~ Astarte needs to go out and make friends, hug Khoros, not have sex with Khoros, and go on adventures. not hide away just because their is someone somewhere in the world that might try to hurt her.
>>
No. 860358 ID: 130855

Sorry Astarte, I gotta level with you, the note is to us, and we aren't supposed tell you what it says for both your sake and ours. We'll let you know once we are sure it's safe to do so.

In the mean time, be sure to check the other part of the hotel room.

>>860345
That other noxan might only appear to be a noxan, or they might have a power or device which lets them see more colors

>>860352
In order for Astarte to stay safe while she has fun though, we need to remain vigilant
>>
No. 860359 ID: 3ce125

>>860358
Probably shouldn't even tell her that much imo.
>>
No. 860388 ID: e1c8f7

"Astarte is a good girl." Yup, right there in bold letters. Look around, is there anything to drink around here?
>>
No. 860396 ID: 6cc25a

>>860359
I agree. We shouldn't tell her anything that would make her think we're keeping secrets from her, especially something important.

That said, our safety is probably closely related to Astarte's safety as well, so for us to be safe, we should probably keep her safe.

Astarte, the note says the same thing that other noxan said. That you're in danger. And something about a cookie.
Now, go make a cool pose in front of the mirror. Also, move closer to the window and tell us what you can see outside.
>>
No. 860454 ID: a363ac

don't listen to the ones telling you other things Astarte they just want the cookie for themselves! You have to find the cookie before they get to it or it will be gone FOREVER!
>>
No. 860463 ID: 91ee5f

>>860454
The best way to do that is to rip up the note and get rid of the scraps of paper so that no one else can read the note and know about the cookie!
>>
No. 860501 ID: ed67d9
File 151664993809.png - (79.45KB , 800x600 , xq124.png )
860501

>Astarte is a good girl
Really? Eh heh heh heh!
>>
No. 860502 ID: ed67d9
File 151664993928.png - (64.99KB , 800x600 , xq125.png )
860502

>Cookie
REALLY?
>>
No. 860503 ID: ed67d9
File 151664994254.png - (78.73KB , 800x600 , xq126.png )
860503

>Surprise flavor
REALLY!? I love surprises very, very much!
>>
No. 860504 ID: ed67d9
File 151664994429.png - (233.34KB , 800x600 , xq127.png )
860504

>Pose in front of mirror
Okay! I will do this and then I will look for the cookie!
>>
No. 860505 ID: ed67d9
File 151664994606.png - (166.01KB , 800x600 , xq128.png )
860505

Eh heh heh heh!
>>
No. 860507 ID: 12b116

spin around and kick whatever's behind you with your peg leg
>>
No. 860508 ID: c88e6d

>>860505
So cuuuuuute~! Now barricade the door with comfy mattresses.
>>
No. 860514 ID: 3ce125

...there's a Noxan on the other side of the mirror?! And it looks like someone behind you too.
>>
No. 860515 ID: 85fe92

>>860505
Oh no they are coming for your cookie Astarte! Break their face
>>
No. 860519 ID: e1c8f7

Do a cartwheel to the side, pretty lady! Gotta stay in practice, you know!
>>
No. 860548 ID: 6cc25a

So, there's three possibilities here.
-the noxan is a reflection from behind us
-this is just a highly reflective window and the noxan is on the other side
-this really is a mirror and for whatever reason, we're seeing a noxan inside it

Don't panic. First you should quickly look behind you, to make sure that no one is there. then look closer. Do you recogize the noxan? Greet it with a sign language. Ask who it is and what does it want?
>>
No. 860594 ID: ed67d9
File 151666485313.png - (150.85KB , 800x600 , xq129.png )
860594

>Watch out, noxan behind you!
Huh? There is no one here but me and you!
>>
No. 860596 ID: c2051e

Look at the mirror in front of you. Is there someone else behind the glass?
>>
No. 860597 ID: a363ac

>>860594
cool let's be BFFs. Bet I find the cookie before you.
so either we are a noxan with a odd power, or we are a spirtual presence
>>
No. 860605 ID: 3abd97

>>860594
Punch mirror
>>
No. 860606 ID: 526564

Kick mirror
>>
No. 860608 ID: ed67d9
File 151666610876.png - (244.17KB , 800x600 , xq130.png )
860608

...oh! I know! You are very, very hard to see and maybe you have not seen yourself in a mirror before?
>>
No. 860609 ID: ed67d9
File 151666610921.png - (326.95KB , 800x600 , xq131.png )
860609

I am glad you could read that letter! Since you are hard to see I thought maybe you could see things that were ALSO hard to see! And I was right! Eh heh heh heh.
>>
No. 860610 ID: ed67d9
File 151666611690.png - (12.12KB , 800x600 , xq132.png )
860610

Now, I wonder where those cookies could be...!

CHAPTER ONE
END


(Note! This thread will remain open, so feel free to keep posting!)
>>
No. 860620 ID: 4c3e62

Oho, a visible manifestation for us, how facinating! I guess Khoros was being literal when he called us pieces of himself (or some form(s) similar to his own at least), neat!
>>
No. 860622 ID: 6cc25a

What are we? A ghost it seems!
>>
No. 860628 ID: 3ce125

>>860608
>>860609
Hmm. Same horns as Khoros, but Khoros is pure black. Come to think of it, that's unusual for a Noxan. I'm guessing he somehow hides his white fur.
Also, Khoros has red eyes but we have light blue eyes.

...also it seems to be possible for us to use Astarte's eyes sometimes, not always our own. We seem to be able to see some colors that are uniquely(?) associated with Noxans, regardless of whether or not we're sharing Astarte's vision.
I honestly can't think of an explanation for that aside from narrative convenience.
>>
No. 860631 ID: 56e50f

Astarte? Do you.. want to hold hands? This is.. a little much for us.
>>
No. 860650 ID: 6cc25a

>>860628
Actually, we look exactly like Penelope from Noxan Quest.
>>
No. 860652 ID: 3ce125

>>860650
Well that makes a strange sort of sense then, doesn't it?
>>
No. 860663 ID: 130855

Damn, we were an invisible noxan the whole time?

We're so hard to see that we couldn't even see ourself!
>>
No. 860751 ID: ed67d9
File 151667886871.png - (399.60KB , 800x600 , xq133.png )
860751

Ah. You are back. Thank you for the distraction earlier at the gate. I am far enough into the ruins now that I do not have to worry about someone accidentally finding me.
>>
No. 860752 ID: c88e6d

>>860751
No prob. Apparently we're visible in mirrors! It's neat.
>>
No. 860753 ID: a363ac

>>860751
Hey Mr.Man with a plan whats happening?
do you have a cookie? if not you should get some.
>>
No. 860758 ID: 3ce125

Do you know anyone named Melinoë? She knocked Astarte out and brought her to a hotel, supposedly for her own safety.
>>
No. 860760 ID: 6cc25a

You wouldn't happen to know anything about the possibility of someone harming us, would you?
>>
No. 860785 ID: 91ee5f

>>860751
Hey, we ran into someone that said the guy you made up when you told stories to your sister is actually a real person and is very dangerous. So, you might want to hurry and find your sister before that other guy does!
>>
No. 860799 ID: 130855

>>860785
SHHH! you just did exactly what the note said not to do! It said "Do not tell ANYONE what [this note] says"! The whole point of not telling anyone is that apparently people can evesdrop on what we say! come on!
Well I guess that cat's out of the bag now...

Whatcha up to Khoros?
>>
No. 860800 ID: ed67d9
File 151668382057.png - (155.16KB , 800x600 , xq134.png )
860800

Melinoë? WHAT DID SHE SAY TO YOU?

I swear that if she tries to hurt you again that I will TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB

>>
No. 860801 ID: ed67d9
File 151668382347.png - (132.26KB , 800x600 , xq135.png )
860801

>Someone said "Laertes" is real

THAT SOUNDS like something Melinoë would say Khoros calm down
>>
No. 860802 ID: ed67d9
File 151668382715.png - (108.18KB , 800x600 , xq136.png )
860802

Deep breaths... not the time to freak out... they need your help and advice Breathe.
>>
No. 860803 ID: ed67d9
File 151668383002.png - (115.43KB , 800x600 , xq137.png )
860803

I am calm again. I am sorry about that outburst.

Melinoë... heh. I guess you would not remember her really. Or what she did do you originally.

She takes memories. She breaks minds.

Like she broke yours, Penelope.

Or, rather... what is left of Penelope. Fragments of a shattered mind. An ethereal echo. Or maybe pieces of myself that manifest to taunt me and punish me for trusting such a vile person as Melinoë. I do not know. I do not care.


Tell me everything Melinoë did and said when you recently saw her. Feel free to ask me anything that may help.

>>
No. 860807 ID: 130855

Well she roofied Astarte and put her in a hotel room, for one. We think she's fine but who knows, if what you say about this Melinoë person is true
>>
No. 860808 ID: a363ac

>>860803
so tell us about who we were?
>>
No. 860812 ID: 3ce125

>>860803
Sounds more like Melinoë is "Laertes", considering so much we've seen of "Laertes" is associated with paranoia and madness. Her power isn't names, it's just memory alteration, and she keeps finding us and fucking with our memories, retroactively. I wonder if her drawback is that her own mind is fragmented? Maybe we met the "good" side of her. That would be why she said there was not much time.

Anyway, she showed up and she looked like Outissa to us, just like how Astarte looked like Outissa when she first showed up.
She noticed Astarte was talking to herself/us and gasped, then said to follow her because she could help us. Astarte asked her name but she just went "Please follow me. Astarte, we do not have much time. I can help you." Except Astarte hadn't told her her name yet. At that point we saw a glimpse of the green mask associated with Laertes, so I was like "nope" and Astarte insisted on getting her name, then we finally saw Melinoë. Her limbs were all weird.
Astarte/we refused to go with her, at which point she said "I do not have time for this. You need to be away from here. It is not safe!" and Astarte/we blacked out.

Astarte woke up in a hotel room, there was a note on a nearby bed that was in color so that Noxans couldn't read it, but Astarte was able to show it to us so that we could read it. It said some stuff and warned us not to tell ANYONE what it said. Do you want us to recite it for you? First and foremost it said that Laertes cannot hear what we say amongst ourselves... does that include you?
>>
No. 860819 ID: 91ee5f

We’re Penelope from that extremely short Noxan Quest? The same Penelope that we created with the Magic ability of being able to turn all of herself or some of herself ethereal at will? I guess when her mind got broken, she couldn’t exactly turn it off and has been ethereal this whole time.

Yeah, she left a note saying not to tell anyone, but I figured it would be important to tell you. Because when she first appeared to us, she looked like your sister and was trying to get us to follow her. But when we refused, she just revealed herself and knocked out Astarte, the female noxan that wanted to have sex with you and the person we’ve been following when we’re not with you, and dragged her off somewhere.

>>860799
Thats because I trust Khoros more than I trust Melinoë, who we’ve only met for a few seconds and has already proven herself to be suspicious. Honestly, would you trust a note from a strange person that knocked you out and dragged you off to a hotel room?
>>
No. 860820 ID: 3ce125

>>860819
Noxan powers can't be on all the time. Noxans power them with food.
>>
No. 860821 ID: 3ce125

Khoros how could it even be possible for us to be Penelope? Wouldn't her ethereal ability run out after a while?
>>
No. 860831 ID: c88e6d

>>860803
We keep hallucinating other people as Outissa. How do we fix this? And maybe blow up that mean lady.
>>
No. 860836 ID: c9f250

What is broken apart, becomes sharp.

What echoes, can be reinforced. Rerouted. Redeemed.

I exist to fight this war.

and save someone's sky
>>
No. 860838 ID: 094652

>What are you Penelope? I don't care...
Probably using a construct made from your... skittering... tiny clones, given what little we remember about Penelope. Can you teach us how to use the skitterers so we don't accidentally fall apart?
>>
No. 860862 ID: e1c8f7

Boss, what's going to happen? Kinda worried now..
>>
No. 860958 ID: 6cc25a

Why did you suddenly start calling us Penelope? Who's this Penelope person? What do you know about her?

What do you know about Melinoë? Did the two of you have a fight before or something? Why would Melinoë warn us that we're in danger? That Astarte is in danger? She didn't need to do any of that.

How is it that you're not sure about what we are? Before you claimed that we used to be a part of you. Now you're saying that Melinoë hurt us (not you) in the past, implying that we were Penelope. So which one is it?

We're not Penelope. There is nothing physical about us. If Penelope existed, then she could touch stuff, use her power, get hungry etc. She could not instantly travel from one place to the other. She could not appear before you like we just did, without even knowing where you are.
This all makes very little sense. I guess one explanation could be that Penelope never existed and she used to be Khoros' alter ego. A large fragment. Perhaps Khoros' power used to be one-to-two. But it became one-to-many after Melinoë shattered Penelope. Maybe Penelope prevented Khoros from getting shattered by sacrificing herself.
>>
No. 860975 ID: ed67d9
File 151673484773.png - (164.72KB , 800x600 , xq138.png )
860975

I know a lot about ethereal things because I studied it to try to see if I could fix you.

I could not.

The ethereal is the realm of the mind. It is the realm of emotions. It is the realm of consciousness.

Your power was to be able to turn some or all of yourself ethereal.

>>
No. 860976 ID: ed67d9
File 151673484977.png - (207.78KB , 800x600 , xq139.png )
860976

>Who were we/are? Are we Penelope?
Penelope was... is... my twin sister. We hatched from the same egg. We were intertwined in a way from the beginning.

Melinoë was in a relationship with me for a time. She grew very jealous of the bond that I and Penelope... that you and I had.

So she decided to eliminate the competition and shattered your mind. While you were ethereal.

I am not certain if you are actually Penelope. Maybe you are parts of me that just took her form? I do not know. It is impossible to tell. But you look like Penelope and that is enough for me.

>>
No. 860977 ID: ed67d9
File 151673485196.png - (141.72KB , 800x600 , xq140.png )
860977

>Recite note?
That is not necessary.

>Summary/Melinoë/Laertes
There is no "Laertes". He was pretend. There is no one overhearing you. Melinoë probably wants you to be paranoid.

As an ethereal being, you are sensitive to thoughtforms and echoes. It sounds like Melinoë is trying to convince you that Laertes is real. That would make him manifest in a way. At least for you.

You cannot trust her. She wants to hurt you. I do not know what her greater plan is. But. If she wants Astarte to stay in a certain place then it is a good idea for Astarte to leave that place.


>Melinoë's powers/People looking like Outissa
Melinoë cannot impersonate people. She cannot fabricate memories. She can only destroy memories or remove parts of them.

If you are seeing people looking like my sister... our sister... then it is likely an echo of what you expect to see. You are ethereal and your expectations sometimes shape your perceptions. At least until reality contradicts it enough to correct it.

>>
No. 860978 ID: ed67d9
File 151673485338.png - (298.47KB , 800x600 , xq141.png )
860978

>>860836
>What is broken apart, becomes sharp.
>What echoes, can be reinforced. Rerouted. Redeemed.
>I exist to fight this war.
>and save someone's sky
Give me time I will be clear, given time you'll understand
What posseses me to right what you have suffered
I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war
To the darkened skies once more and ever onward

>>
No. 860979 ID: ed67d9
File 151673485544.png - (298.28KB , 800x600 , xq142.png )
860979

>How feeding magic?
As an ethereal entity you feed on very strong emotions. Anger, fear, overwhelming joy...

...lust.

oh god i see where this is going.

>>
No. 860981 ID: a363ac

>>860979
its fine to hang around Astarte she can control herself for the most part. just give her some alone time every now and then
>>
No. 860986 ID: e1c8f7

>>860979
What? We've been feeding off of you and Astarte? Does that.. harm you? Boss, what do we do?
>>
No. 860994 ID: 3ce125

>>860979
Heh, sounds like Astarte is a great person for us to hang around then. She's giving us some great meals. Sounds like we are otherwise drawn to people with strong emotions. I wonder if she brought Astarte to the hotel because there's nobody there and we would go hungry? Maybe we have more mental problems when we're hungry.

Hey, what was that white creature that we got captured by, back when we were whole?
>>
No. 860996 ID: 91ee5f

>>860979
Well that does explain why we keep going back to Astarte after talking to you. Her lust is apparently stronger than whatever emotion you’re feeling, since we’re with her more than you.

And, uh, don’t worry about that. We already explained to her about how you’re not interested in sex and how you don’t want to trade sex for her help to find Outissa. And she says that she respects your decisions on that, but she still wants to help you, which is why she was so willing to help us distract the tourists back there.

.....would it really be that if we help her catch up with you to help you? We can help you through Astarte to find Outissa and you can help us protect Astarte from Melinoë, since Melinoë is attacking us through Astarte, which is putting Astarte in danger.
>>
No. 861003 ID: ed67d9
File 151674121292.png - (298.96KB , 800x600 , xq143.png )
861003

>Astarte will need some "alone time"
...ew.

>Does feeding harm people?
No it does not harm anyone. We still feel the emotions. To be more precise: you are feeding off of the ethereal "residue" that very strong emotions leave behind.
>>
No. 861004 ID: ed67d9
File 151674121458.png - (299.37KB , 800x600 , xq144.png )
861004

>White creature?
I do not know what you are talking about. You were never captured by a "white creature"
>>
No. 861005 ID: ed67d9
File 151674121720.png - (303.25KB , 800x600 , xq145.png )
861005

>Helping
I do not like this plan. It endangers her and you. I can handle this by myself. I can find my sister by myself.

Thank you but your help is not needed.

>>
No. 861006 ID: a363ac

>>861005
you will in 5... 4... 3... 2...
>>
No. 861007 ID: 3ce125

>>861005
We can't exactly trust our own perceptions but it looks like a giant spider is about to descend upon you.
>>
No. 861010 ID: 2bfa23

>>861005
Boss, eyes up! Local fauna?
>>
No. 861011 ID: 10c408

You say you don't need our help? Turn around and guess again!
>>
No. 861016 ID: fda98a

Boss, could that big spider looking thing in the ceiling the dangerous thing that you were talking about earlier?
>>
No. 861018 ID: 6cc25a

A few more questions! Well, after you're done with that creature that's hanging from the ceiling above you.

>twin sister
If you hatched from the same egg, then you would normally look the same. And I gotta say, the two of you look nothing alike. Why the difference?

>parts of me that just took her form
I still don't understand what made you think that we would be parts of you. Ok, let me ask you this. Can parts of you become ethereal? Also, do parts of you randomly break off from time to time?

>you look like Penelope
How well do you see us? Did we always look this way?
>>
No. 861019 ID: 91ee5f

>>861005
Look out! Giant spider above you!
>>
No. 861030 ID: c9f250

There's no avoiding danger, really.

The key is learning how to dodge through.

Trust me, I'm an expert~
>>
No. 861170 ID: ed67d9
File 151676869125.png - (311.92KB , 800x600 , xq146.png )
861170

>LOOK OUT ABOVE YOU
!
>>
No. 861171 ID: ed67d9
File 151676869329.png - (311.70KB , 800x600 , xq147.png )
861171

Holy shit. That was close.
Thank you!

Can you see any weak points on it? Anything I can hit?

>>
No. 861174 ID: c88e6d

>>861171
It has eyes and joints and red bits on its upper section.
>>
No. 861175 ID: 3ce125

It was real? Okay then. I can see some wounds already on its body, you could target those? Huh, that's odd, if that white stuff on the ground is its drool, there's a second one above you now.
>>
No. 861176 ID: a363ac

>>861171
its bleeding from multiple places its head is a giant mass of eyes. basically its wounded and weak so either its had lots of trouble recently or its getting away from a bigger fish then both of you.
I recommend turning fluid and scaring it off with size or running away yourself.
>>
No. 861177 ID: 3ce125

Specifically, the wounds on its body are on the side to your right.
>>
No. 861181 ID: 130855

Remember Shelob! You can kill it if you can get to the underside of it's abdomen. You can immobilize it by getting the leg joints
>>
No. 861187 ID: 91ee5f

>>861171
>Holy shit. That was close.
>Thank you!
And you said you didn’t need our help. Guess we just proved you wrong!

>>861175
>Huh, that's odd, if that white stuff on the ground is its drool, there's a second one above you now.
Yeah, I agree. It looks like there’s some drool on the ground behind you, so the one in front of you is trying to distract you while another drops behind you.

I suggest that you move away so that you’re not surrounded!
>>
No. 861188 ID: fda98a

Hmmm, try to attack the weak spots in it's body. It is hurt all over, you should be able to see those just fine, but be careful with those legs.
>>
No. 861214 ID: ed67d9
File 151677468154.png - (332.49KB , 800x600 , xq148.png )
861214

>Drool on the ground behind you
>Being distracted while one drops behind
I do not see anything dropping back the—
>>
No. 861215 ID: ed67d9
File 151677468405.png - (502.81KB , 800x600 , xq149.png )
861215

>...there's a second one above you now!
OH ABOVE ME OH NO
>>
No. 861216 ID: ed67d9
File 151677468947.png - (313.04KB , 800x600 , xq150.png )
861216

>>
No. 861217 ID: ed67d9
File 151677469212.png - (319.60KB , 800x600 , xq151.png )
861217

>>
No. 861218 ID: ed67d9
File 151677469540.png - (320.89KB , 800x600 , xq152.png )
861218

>>
No. 861219 ID: ed67d9
File 151677469692.png - (298.04KB , 800x600 , xq153.png )
861219

>>
No. 861220 ID: 3ce125

>>861219
Khoros? KHOROS!? KHOOOROOOOOOOS
>>
No. 861221 ID: a363ac

>>861219
so are you just going to sit there or are you going to kill them?
>>
No. 861227 ID: e1c8f7

Make them regret this.
Become many.
>>
No. 861228 ID: 130855

So now's the moment to go full chest burster and explode out of that spider like the badass we know you are. You can do it, Khoros.
>>
No. 861229 ID: fda98a

Well i wasn't expecting so many spiders! Why so many?!
>>
No. 861230 ID: ed67d9
File 151677575076.png - (298.87KB , 800x600 , xq154.png )
861230

>>
No. 861231 ID: 3ce125

Okay talk to you later Khoros.

Can we just... go back to Astarte?
>>
No. 861232 ID: a363ac

>>861230
WELP. since Khoros obviously wants to live out his days in a spider tummy.... Hows Astarte doing? she get her got damn cookie?
>>
No. 861235 ID: e1c8f7

You've gone too far for your song to end now. Sing!
>>
No. 861236 ID: c9f250

fight. find. focus.
>>
No. 861238 ID: c88e6d

>>861219
He can break into pieces. And is made of shadows or something. He's probably fine.
>>
No. 861241 ID: 91ee5f

>>861230
Khoros, you’re never going to find Outissa if you don’t burst out of that spider’s belly right now! She might be lost and alone and scared right now, so you need to break free and find her!
>>
No. 861242 ID: 6780f5

Rip Khoros. Press F to pay respects.
>>
No. 861246 ID: ed67d9
File 151678058437.png - (240.65KB , 800x600 , xq155.png )
861246

>>
No. 861247 ID: ed67d9
File 151678058616.png - (73.07KB , 800x600 , xq156.png )
861247

>You've gone too far for your song to end now. Sing!
>>
No. 861249 ID: ed67d9
File 151678061888.png - (89.50KB , 800x600 , xq157.png )
861249

I can almost hear Your heart in the darkness How fast it is beating How close you are to me
>>
No. 861250 ID: ed67d9
File 151678064704.png - (208.46KB , 600x800 , xq158.png )
861250

I can almost hear How tensely you are breathing Out there in the darkness Listening for me
>>
No. 861251 ID: ed67d9
File 151678064909.png - (495.25KB , 600x800 , xq159.png )
861251

I can almost sense Your skin on my fingers Tension and the fear Anticipating me
>>
No. 861252 ID: ed67d9
File 151678065181.png - (176.26KB , 600x800 , xq160.png )
861252

I can almost see you Somewhere in the darkness Praying for advantage Clinging to a chance
>>
No. 861253 ID: ed67d9
File 151678065466.png - (209.02KB , 600x800 , xq161.png )
861253

Justice never wavers It is my single purpose Relentless the pursuit I will find you where you hide Counting on your indecision Deciding when to strike Calculating movement The senses of the chase
>>
No. 861254 ID: ed67d9
File 151678065922.png - (383.05KB , 600x800 , xq162.png )
861254

The game of chess begins The pieces moved in place Your advantage growing slimmer Your options running thin The hunt is what defines us Imminent defeat The back of your shirt soaking Fear all you can feel
>>
No. 861255 ID: ed67d9
File 151678066462.png - (514.47KB , 600x800 , xq163.png )
861255

>>861236
>fight. find. focus.

...

One of us the hunter One of us the prey One of us the victor One to walk away
>>
No. 861256 ID: ed67d9
File 151678067448.png - (588.70KB , 600x800 , xq164.png )
861256

One who's left remaining One of us who stands One who lies defeated Beneath the other's hands
>>
No. 861257 ID: ed67d9
File 151678068143.png - (505.86KB , 600x800 , xq165.png )
861257

When the dust is settled Only one of us will see Which of us was worthy Which of us was weak And when this fight is over Only one of us will say Which of us the victor And which of us the prey. ...Thank you, Penelope. LET US DESTROY.
>>
No. 861260 ID: 130855

Go Khoros!!

I hope you have enough presence to end the song when the foes are gone...
>>
No. 861264 ID: 91ee5f

>>861257
>LET US DESTROY.
*pulls out a conductor’s baton and begins to conduct a melody of destruction*
>>
No. 861265 ID: e1c8f7

Retaliate.
>>
No. 861270 ID: c9f250

Pray myself we don't forget
Lies, betrayed and the oppressed
Please give me the strength to be the truth

People facing the fire together
If we don't, we'll lose all we have found


We watch in awe.

Remain yourself.
>>
No. 861271 ID: fe7355

Spread over the nest. Devour the eggs. Eat all you can. Sate your hunger.
If the beast tries to stop you, scurry apart, surround it, swarm it, consume it.
Then climb. Ascend from this pit, back whence you came, and reform.
>>
No. 861275 ID: 3ce125

>>861257
Looks like they were parents. Oh well, no time for sentiment when you're fighting for survival. Make the ruins safer, destroy the eggs. Kill the second parent if you can.
Hey wait, are these eggs edible? Are the spiders edible? You might need food after this.
After the threat is dealt with... hmm, how will you get out? Can you climb out while many?
>>
No. 861294 ID: a363ac

>>861257
make sure not to attack all life this time. be sure to come back together in 30 minutes.
>>
No. 861299 ID: 6cc25a

Make love not war!

But do kill that spider. It's its own fault for attacking you. Also, eat the eggs. RIP Kumo.

Red eyes glow
shadows flow
Khoros sings
death he brings

>>
No. 861371 ID: ed67d9
File 151682650475.png - (226.53KB , 800x800 , xq166.png )
861371

The rage and fear you feel FEEDS your HUNGER to overflowing. You feel yourself RESONATING with Khoros. His many-FRAGMENTED mind, operating as one-and-many... The song, the CHORUS, your BROTHER/SELF/FRIEND/OTHER...
>>
No. 861372 ID: ed67d9
File 151682651526.png - (288.16KB , 800x800 , xq167.png )
861372

You manifest as physical. Your time is limited in this form. Your mind is too split to be one, so you take on the forms of MANY.

Some of your fragments remain ethereal, asleep. But many still hear the song.
>>
No. 861373 ID: ed67d9
File 151682652340.png - (226.96KB , 800x800 , xq168.png )
861373

>>861260
Fragment Name: Yozer

>Go Khoros!!
>I hope you have enough presence to end the song when the foes are gone...
>>
No. 861374 ID: ed67d9
File 151682653171.png - (292.07KB , 800x800 , xq169.png )
861374

>>861264
Fragment Name: Unknown

>*pulls out a conductor’s baton and begins to conduct a melody of destruction*
>>
No. 861375 ID: ed67d9
File 151682653948.png - (309.36KB , 800x800 , xq170.png )
861375

>>861265
Fragment Name: Duke

>Retaliate.
>>
No. 861377 ID: ed67d9
File 151682654629.png - (223.70KB , 800x800 , xq171.png )
861377

>>861270
Fragment Name: Siphon

>Pray myself we don't forget
>Lies, betrayed and the oppressed
>Please give me the strength to be the truth

>People facing the fire together
>If we don't, we'll lose all we have found

>We watch in awe.

>Remain yourself.
>>
No. 861378 ID: ed67d9
File 151682655902.png - (225.50KB , 800x800 , xq172.png )
861378

>>861271
Fragment Name: Unknown

>Spread over the nest. Devour the eggs. Eat all you can. Sate your hunger.
>If the beast tries to stop you, scurry apart, surround it, swarm it, consume it.
>Then climb. Ascend from this pit, back whence you came, and reform.
>>
No. 861379 ID: ed67d9
File 151682656717.png - (280.98KB , 800x800 , xq173.png )
861379

>>861275
Fragment Name: Unknown

>Looks like they were parents. Oh well, no time for sentiment when you're fighting for survival. Make the ruins safer, destroy the eggs. Kill the second parent if you can.
>Hey wait, are these eggs edible? Are the spiders edible? You might need food after this.
>After the threat is dealt with... hmm, how will you get out? Can you climb out while many?
>>
No. 861380 ID: ed67d9
File 151682657459.png - (210.68KB , 800x800 , xq174.png )
861380

>>861294
Fragment Name: IamPANKANK

>make sure not to attack all life this time. be sure to come back together in 30 minutes.
>>
No. 861381 ID: ed67d9
File 151682658104.png - (224.99KB , 800x800 , xq175.png )
861381

>>861299
Fragment Name: naileD

>Make love not war!

>But do kill that spider. It's its own fault for attacking you. Also, eat the eggs.

>Red eyes glow
>shadows flow
>Khoros sings
>death he brings
>>
No. 861384 ID: ed67d9
File 151682661968.png - (508.84KB , 1000x516 , xq176.png )
861384

SISTER. What a joyous day! We shall DESTROY TOGETHER!

What do each of you do?

(Note: Any additional suggesters who participate will be manifested as fragments of their own, so if you weren't in this inital batch of eight, worry not! You can still suggest!)
>>
No. 861386 ID: a363ac

>>861384
hide an egg. better not kill everything, protect the ecosystem.
>>
No. 861388 ID: fda98a

>>861386
I support this motion.
>>
No. 861389 ID: c2051e

Well, they're guarding their eggs and not responding to anything we've said, so it doesn't look like there's anything we can do other than kill them. Time to slaughter some spiders.
>>
No. 861390 ID: c88e6d

>>861384
Do not exterminate the creatures. Their purpose in this ecosystem is as yet unknown. They may keep a more malevolent and dangerous force in check with their animalistic tendencies.
>>
No. 861392 ID: 6cc25a

So alone..

I jump into Khoros and combine with him.
>>
No. 861396 ID: 3ce125

>>861384
Alert alert there's more in the shadows! This cave is bigger than we thought! Let's just fight our way out. Too risky to try to destroy the entire colony of spiders here.

Specifically, I'm going to jump off the wall and head towards the exit, attacking any spider that gets in the way.
>>
No. 861398 ID: c9f250

"DESTROY what is in your way, not more. FEED and ESCAPE. They are MANY, too."

[distracts the near spider 🔴]
>>
No. 861401 ID: 91ee5f

>>861374
Ah, yes, this shall make a wonderful melody!

>>861384
>What do each of you do?
I’m going to follow and assist >>861396 with what they’re doing.
>>
No. 861423 ID: b0788c

RIP AND TEAR THE SPIDERS

FEED ON THEIR EGGS
>>
No. 861427 ID: 56e50f

Like a blade in the dark, I cut down danger where it rises. I move to ambush attackers to Khoros and my fellow fragments.
>>
No. 861428 ID: c88e6d

>>861398
>>861423
You are all being awful! Stop encouraging Khoros' violent tendencies, his enemies do that enough. [*attempted wrangling*]
>>
No. 861515 ID: 130855

*cracks imaginary knuckles*

It's go time! Looks like we got more spiders to deal with. Lets sing a song together, Khoros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhdhOeJQ_o
>>
No. 861605 ID: 90124d

((Giant Philosophical Distraction Time!))

Destruction only leads to nothingness, one who dare calls us "sister".

The lack of anything shall lead to pain and sorrow. Nothing good comes from destruction (for our purposes, at least).

Nor do you exist, you persistent flea. Never a threat in our books. So much so we haven't even tried to directly formulate plans and take action against you.

This whole thing is a joke. In chess one can fall behind for a greater purpose. One can recover. One can win.

Nor is chess ever possibly realistic compared to this world. In chess, your own pieces are your greatest enemies. The battle is a 2 dimensional playing field with limited amount of actions. You failed to account for this. You know your enemy, you do not know who your enemy is, nor who you just made an enemy of!

Nor is war a song. A song doesn't change when it is finished, but a war may never end even when there is a victor.

I kid you not, you need to get a therapist. You need to get your head checked out here, perverted justice logic and destruction doesn't really help us here.

After all, they died for no justice.

Or did they? I begin searching for Khoros, anything of brother to try and find him. I don't think he'd go down this easily without putting up a fight, ever. We need to save him.

After all, everything could come together at the end. Justice could be all around. The world doesn't have to obey evil. Good can prevail and evil can repent. Destruction only ends but creating flourishes. While evil can have the advantage that doesn't mean we can't win!

((I realized immediately that all 4 emotions that we feed on also completely screws up us mentally. Fear paralyzes, Non-cold rage makes you just stupid, Cold rage focuses you on one objective and that is it, Lust is lust, and overwhelming joy makes us forget about the evil out there. Trying to harness these emotions probably won't end well. Especially Lust, unless we can project them without being affected ourselves, which is unlikely.))
>>
No. 861627 ID: fe7355

Many-Brother, move towards us, towards the center, quickly! To where the pseudo-arachnid cannot drop upon you!

You are fast, so fast, fastest, Khoros-Many, yes, yes? You move, keep moving, behind one prey's back, around, over, flowing water between legs, nipping, biting, harrying, dodging. Also some-you carry me-us, bring these fangs, this strong maw, to bite prey's legs, crack bone/chitin, then quick back, again, again. Wield me-us as a weapon, o brother, and I-we shall consume thy foe!
>>
No. 861648 ID: 0d45a9

>>861605
Is philosophy really needed? From what it looks like we wandered into a giant spider's nest and they attacked us. You can wax on about right and wrong, but that doesn't stop giant spiders from attacking us, leave it for later.

If we're attacked, Retaliate, which is what I'm gonna go do.
>>
No. 861859 ID: 770217

We were split, broken.

Nearly consumed by agony, and even now, odds stack against us in the form of massive eight-legged beasts.

Divided, we are not but a mere fish fighting a current as vicious as can be.

But we are together.

And together, no amount of fate can break us.


We are mightier than any sword.

>Focus on protection, guarding those who are most vulnerable.
>>
No. 861962 ID: 3ae3fd

I'll climb/fly up the walls and out of the nest then look for smaller holes that giant spiders can't enter.
>>
No. 861967 ID: c2051e

>>861605
are u ok
>>
No. 862216 ID: ed67d9
File 151703696380.png - (213.09KB , 800x800 , xq177.png )
862216

>>861388
Fragment Name: Hard Rpetilian With no Extremities

>I support this motion.
>>
No. 862217 ID: ed67d9
File 151703696511.png - (299.68KB , 800x800 , xq178.png )
862217

>>861389
Fragment Name: Unknown

>>861389
Fragment Name: Unknown

>Well, they're guarding their eggs and not responding to anything we've said, so it doesn't look like there's anything we can do other than kill them. Time to slaughter some spiders.
>>
No. 862218 ID: ed67d9
File 151703696886.png - (414.67KB , 800x800 , xq179.png )
862218

>>861390
>>861428
Fragment Name: Serpens
>Do not exterminate the creatures. Their purpose in this ecosystem is as yet unknown. They may keep a more malevolent and dangerous force in check with their animalistic tendencies.

>You are all being awful! Stop encouraging Khoros' violent tendencies, his enemies do that enough. [*attempted wrangling*]
>>
No. 862219 ID: ed67d9
File 151703697127.png - (323.15KB , 800x800 , xq180.png )
862219

>>861605
Fragment Name: Redrover1760

>[gigantic rambling post]
>>
No. 862220 ID: ed67d9
File 151703697477.png - (319.13KB , 800x800 , xq181.png )
862220

>>861423
Fragment Name: Unknown

>RIP AND TEAR THE SPIDERS

>FEED ON THEIR EGGS
>>
No. 862222 ID: ed67d9
File 151703698608.png - (451.16KB , 800x800 , xq182.png )
862222

>>861648
Fragment Name: Unknown

>Is philosophy really needed? From what it looks like we wandered into a giant spider's nest and they attacked us. You can wax on about right and wrong, but that doesn't stop giant spiders from attacking us, leave it for later.

>If we're attacked, Retaliate, which is what I'm gonna go do.
>>
No. 862223 ID: ed67d9
File 151703698810.png - (379.56KB , 800x800 , xq183.png )
862223

>>861859
Fragment Name: Spriter

>We were split, broken.

>Nearly consumed by agony, and even now, odds stack against us in the form of massive eight-legged beasts.

>Divided, we are not but a mere fish fighting a current as vicious as can be.

>But we are together.

>And together, no amount of fate can break us.

>We are mightier than any sword.


>Focus on protection, guarding those who are most vulnerable.
>>
No. 862225 ID: ed67d9
File 151703702306.png - (234.16KB , 800x800 , xq184.png )
862225

>>8619962
Fragment Name: Ayyl Mao

>I'll climb/fly up the walls and out of the nest then look for smaller holes that giant spiders can't enter.
>>
No. 862226 ID: ed67d9
File 151703703509.png - (222.64KB , 800x600 , xq185.png )
862226

>>861386
>hide an egg. better not kill everything, protect the ecosystem.

>>861388
>I support this motion.
>>
No. 862227 ID: ed67d9
File 151703703893.png - (293.38KB , 800x600 , xq186.png )
862227

>>861392
>So alone..

>I jump into Khoros and combine with him.
>>
No. 862228 ID: ed67d9
File 151703704410.png - (321.06KB , 800x600 , xq187.png )
862228

What are you doing?
>>
No. 862229 ID: ed67d9
File 151703705622.png - (361.60KB , 800x600 , xq188.png )
862229

The humiliation of being condemned to being alone, plus the sheer self-destructiveness of the naileD fragment are too much for it. It loses its cohesion on both the physical realm as well as the ethereal... and fades away into oblivion.
>>
No. 862230 ID: ed67d9
File 151703706719.png - (302.54KB , 800x600 , xq189.png )
862230

THE FRAGMENT KNOWN AS 'NAILED' IS NO MORE.

An ignoble, pointless, futile cessation of its existence.
>>
No. 862231 ID: ed67d9
File 151703707471.png - (426.89KB , 800x600 , xq190.png )
862231

>>861389
>Time to slaughter some spiders.

>>861423
>FEED ON THEIR EGGS

>>861515
>It's go time! Looks like we got more spiders to deal with. Lets sing a song together, Khoros.

>>861648
>If we're attacked, Retaliate, which is what I'm gonna go do.
>>
No. 862232 ID: ed67d9
File 151703707868.png - (375.92KB , 800x600 , xq191.png )
862232

>>861398
>[distracts the near spider 🔴]

>>861427
>I move to ambush attackers to Khoros and my fellow fragments.

>>861627
>Many-Brother, move towards us, towards the center, quickly! To where the pseudo-arachnid cannot drop upon you!
>>
No. 862233 ID: ed67d9
File 151703708053.png - (197.18KB , 600x800 , xq192.png )
862233

>>861396
>I'm going to jump off the wall and head towards the exit, attacking any spider that gets in the way.

>>861401
>I’m going to follow and assist >>861396 with what they’re doing.

>>861962
>I'll climb/fly up the walls and out of the nest then look for smaller holes that giant spiders can't enter.
>>
No. 862234 ID: ed67d9
File 151703708388.png - (318.75KB , 800x600 , xq193.png )
862234

>>861428
>You are all being awful! Stop encouraging Khoros' violent tendencies, his enemies do that enough. [*attempted wrangling*]

>>861605
>[gigantic anti-Khoros rambling rant that who even knows]
>>
No. 862235 ID: ed67d9
File 151703708635.png - (363.48KB , 800x600 , xq194.png )
862235

This isn't a game Turn the safety off Still we want more, so the beat gets faster!
>>
No. 862236 ID: ed67d9
File 151703708946.png - (3.14KB , 800x600 , xq195.png )
862236

Everyone must play cause fame will find you Put your face on the cover of a loaded magazine
>>
No. 862237 ID: ed67d9
File 151703709238.png - (61.37KB , 1000x516 , xq196.png )
862237

We're proud of ourselves Our greatest inventions, methods of killing, have reached perfection
>>
No. 862238 ID: ed67d9
File 151703709662.png - (415.92KB , 1000x516 , xq197.png )
862238

All the players marching to a different drum The rhythm of the war dance And the beat goes on
>>
No. 862239 ID: ed67d9
File 151703709965.png - (198.61KB , 1000x516 , xq198.png )
862239

SISTER. Will you STAY or will you FLEE? IT IS YOUR CHOICE - your time as a physical being is ALMOST COMPLETED.
>>
No. 862242 ID: 3ce125

I won't abandon you, brother. Let my body be a weapon. I will fight alongside you despite the odds, if you will not retreat.
>>
No. 862245 ID: c9f250

Wherever you go, you big dork.
>>
No. 862247 ID: 3ae3fd

I'll try to wrap myself around that pillar up there and hold on as tightly as I can while extending my tail into the nest.
>>
No. 862248 ID: c88e6d

>>862239
Ethereal or physical, this is no longer your sister. Merely an accretion of fragments that consider you a brother.

Still, we're hanging out with you. You need a hug when you calm down.
>>
No. 862250 ID: 91ee5f

>>862239
>Stay or flee?
I’ll stay with you, dear brother. I’ll match your rhythm and dance the same dance you are performing, so that together we can-
*looks at Khoros*
What?! How come you get to have a cool battle form like that and I don’t?! No fair! I want to have a cool battle form like that too!

Oi! Other Fragments! We can do more if we work together! Let’s combine into a cool battle form like the one Khoros has! That way we can actually help and not get in brother’s way! Then we can join him in this glorious dance of battle!
>>
No. 862251 ID: 3ce125

...hmm, what happened if we tried to Change like this?
>>
No. 862252 ID: 9d4af9

What is there for us in flight? We will stay with you, Khoros!
>>
No. 862261 ID: a363ac

>>862239
*roll on egg* Why leave when staying is so much fun "weeeeeeeeeeeee"
>>
No. 862262 ID: cc5f4f

Of course, my dear brother,
If I wouldn't, why did I follow,
But this is not the brother
I remember you to be.

I will follow you to the ends of the world
Across the sea and beyond the stars
I wish not for harm of your stronghold
I will follow you, for near or far
>>
No. 862268 ID: e1c8f7

You are abounding in songs and legends, Brother. To be the sword at your side would be an honor. There is no other place than with you.
>>
No. 862911 ID: ed67d9
File 151720588314.png - (304.81KB , 800x600 , xq199.png )
862911

There is a unanimous agreement to help and unite. Against all odds, the fragments are working and deciding... as One.

And in this moment, something happens.


Disparate fragments...

>>
No. 862912 ID: ed67d9
File 151720588579.png - (177.97KB , 800x600 , xq200.png )
862912

...united in purpose...
>>
No. 862913 ID: ed67d9
File 151720588770.png - (11.53KB , 800x600 , xq201.png )
862913

...for one glorious moment.
>>
No. 862914 ID: ed67d9
File 151720588947.png - (242.33KB , 600x1060 , xq202.png )
862914

You BECOME AS ONE, MANIFEST AND PHYSICAL.
>>
No. 862915 ID: ed67d9
File 151720589396.png - (208.32KB , 600x1060 , xq203.png )
862915

Without a monstrous form of your own, you have decided to borrow the appearance of a friend and ally you have perhaps known in another time, another place.
>>
No. 862916 ID: ed67d9
File 151720589552.png - (725.70KB , 1000x516 , xq204.png )
862916

Dear Brother. What is there for us/me in flight? We/I won't abandon you. We/I will follow you to the ends of the world. We/I will hold on as tightly as we/I can to you. There is no other place than with you. Heh. Why leave when staying is so much... FUN. You big dork - you need a hug when you calm down.
>>
No. 862917 ID: ed67d9
File 151720589716.png - (388.19KB , 800x600 , xq205.png )
862917

Very well. What song shall we dance to, Sister?
>>
No. 862922 ID: c2051e

Ride of the Valkyries.
>>
No. 862923 ID: a363ac

>>862917
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
>>
No. 862924 ID: 12b116

Something powerful, and high eneergy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMWya8U_aI
>>
No. 862925 ID: 12b116

Wait, what was I thinking? Khoros needs the most edgy song that's ever been written: https://youtu.be/MkBqasutMpU
>>
No. 862927 ID: 33cbe7

Do the hokey pokey and turn it all around.
>>
No. 862932 ID: 12b116

One more that's kind of thematic https://youtu.be/dY2vtoLppXk
>>
No. 862940 ID: 3ce125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU
>>
No. 862944 ID: 130855

Let us sing as one, Khoros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Actual Suggestion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg[/spoiler]
>>
No. 862948 ID: 702bdf

How about something with a beat?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
>>
No. 862958 ID: 91ee5f

Guys, can we please pick one song and agree with it before we literally fall apart from being unable to agree?

Also, I’m not entirely sure if we were literally supposed to post song suggestions!
>>
No. 862960 ID: 3ce125

>>862958
Well if I have to support a song that I didn't post I'd support Don't Stop Me Now.
>>
No. 862964 ID: ed67d9

>>862958
(Hi! Just stepping in to say that you can absolutely post song suggestions for real songs! Or made-up ones, or lyrics you've done, or just general song titles or whatever you want! :3 )
>>
No. 862965 ID: 91ee5f

>>862963
Oh, ok. I was afraid we were doing it wrong. But now that you’ve said that we can, then I’ll also support this song: >>862923 !
>>
No. 862966 ID: 90124d

>>862958

This is a very valid point. We're in complete chaos. Order, to chaos. We need to strike a balance between deciding on something reasonable and being decisive. I mean, we don't want to fall apart now.
>>
No. 862967 ID: 90124d

Oh, well, um...

I'm so sorry, but I was actually trying to throw a giant speech at the enemy to distract them. Not you, Khoros.

Apparently, I managed to trip up and think you were the enemy. I'm really sorry and I take back every hurtful thing I said. Either that or you ignored it all and just got confused.

As for song? No idea.

*Looks at others' suggestions for song*

That- Thats their songs. What?... *Keeps Laughting at how terrible and unfitting some of them are*

Also, Khoros, Quick Warning. Yozer's Suggestion for a song is actually a different song disguised as said song.
This Song is the real song that is hidden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
This song is what that is disguised as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Some sort of gaslighting or trap. I don't really know.

lolnope. Not happening kid, maybe if it wasn't this depressing I'd let this pass, but yeah, no. We don't need to cripple Khoros here, I don't want to see Khoros die. We should assist Khoros towards his goal reasonably, or have you forgotten >>archive/835770
Additional Note. Do NOT post this link EVER in non-spoiler or non-disc threads. If you do post this mother may find out about this conservation. Keep it under wraps for as long as possible.



Okay, Umm... plan B... Plan B has been annihilated, I can't find a good song.

Hmm... Songs that I find dance to a certain tune that is just simply unfitting, one of a world of love or insanity or extremely loud screeching or really sad or extremely too aggressive (Bad because thinking is important)... I know about nothing about songs, do I?

Decisiveness is important. I revoke my previous suggestion and go for

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
>>
No. 862968 ID: 3ae3fd

Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe
or
Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi
>>
No. 862969 ID: 702bdf

We DO need to work together! Let's go with this song: >>862923
>>
No. 862971 ID: 90124d

Warning: Listen to this song.
Khoros is quoting from it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNu254LIzw

I was actively trying to direct my speech at my enemy to try and disregard them and underestimate them.

Also, Khoros, you are really good with songs. Let's dance to this beat, I tripped while dancing before, but hopefully I can catch up.
>>
No. 862984 ID: e1c8f7

Let us hunt, brother.
https://youtu.be/6f3j4okhb8o
We'll be their freak of the week.
https://youtu.be/y2vzBdIejVY
I'm ready for the fight, and fate.
https://youtu.be/kRm3vYF2BQiw
I want to paint it Black.
https://youtu.be/O4irXQhgMqg
>>
No. 863020 ID: 06781c

https://youtu.be/EIzmMizFVE0


Run through the cold of the night
As passion burns in your heart.
Ready to fight, a knife held close by your side
Like a proud wolf alone in the dark;
With eyes that watch the world
And my name like a shadow
On the face of the moon.

Broken mirror, a million shades of light--
The old echo fades away,
But just you and I
Can find the answer--
And then we can run to the end of the world.

Cold fire clenched to my heart
In the blue of the night,
Torn by this pain, I paint your name in sound;
And the girl of the dawn, with eyes of blue and angels' wings:
The songs of the season are her only crown.

(repeat)

We met in the midst of morning
And parted deep in the night.
Broken sword and shield and tears that never fall;
But run through the heart
Washed away by the darkest water,
The world is peaceful and still.

(repeat)


there is no more perfect song than this one
>>
No. 863022 ID: 0d45a9

Something with a beat is always good, brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8mCSdj74Ok
From the skies of severed nations, falling
Our face toward the storm
Promise of saviour, heed it's call
(I couldn't find the non-remix version, which has a epic sax solo in it.)
>>
No. 863055 ID: 90124d

So Umm, in the interests of unity and having everyone get their songs played in a good compromise, how about we set a playlist. I doubt this battle is gonna last for less than five minutes so we should play songs in order of most votes to least votes.

Ties between votes can be decided by Khoros and no stealth/disguised songs disguised as other songs allowed, or else we could potentially set a time limit on how screwed we are.
>>
No. 863113 ID: 130855

>>862967
why you gotta expose me like this man :3
Was all that angry spoiler text for me?
If I thought Raptie would take my stupid joke seriously I wouldn't make it.

>>
No. 863143 ID: 720d2e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
>>
No. 863212 ID: cc5f4f

I sing a song of heart and soul
Where halves sing for blood and bone
Throw words for glee in the pool
Sing forth, chorus, not alone

You shall hear our song so far
Afloat are words filled with bliss
Or hear screams so full of fear
But our song will drown, no less

Listen, both brave and cowardly
Dance to the song we both sing
Or get lucky, get to flee
As we sing this song, all-heard


Painful rhymes are painful.
>>
No. 863584 ID: ed67d9
File 151743493813.png - (207.89KB , 800x600 , xq206.png )
863584

You know JUST the song. "The Wolf."

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU )


Excellent. I shall sing for you. Dear Sister.
>>
No. 863585 ID: ed67d9
File 151743494037.png - (228.94KB , 800x600 , xq207.png )
863585

Each and every day Hiding from the sunshine Wandering in the shade Not too old, not too young Every night again Dancing with the moonlight Somewhere far away I can hear your call
>>
No. 863586 ID: ed67d9
File 151743495498.png - (280.66KB , 800x600 , xq208.png )
863586

I'm out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause you can run but you can't hide I'm gonna make you mine Out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause I can feel how your flesh now Is crying out for more
>>
No. 863587 ID: ed67d9
File 151743495609.png - (275.22KB , 800x600 , xq209.png )
863587

Ain't no fairytale What I see in your eyes Awaiting your mistake Not too close, not too far Sneaking in the pain Every truth becomes lie I won't trust myself Once I hear your call
>>
No. 863588 ID: ed67d9
File 151743495826.png - (446.40KB , 800x600 , xq210.png )
863588

I'm out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause you can run but you can't hide I'm gonna make you mine Out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause I can feel how your flesh now Is crying out for more
>>
No. 863589 ID: ed67d9
File 151743496284.png - (431.28KB , 800x600 , xq211.png )
863589

I'm out of my head Of my heart and my mind Out of my head Of my heart and my mind I'm out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause you can run but you can't hide I'm gonna make you mine
>>
No. 863590 ID: ed67d9
File 151743496495.png - (3.14KB , 800x600 , xq212.png )
863590

Out of my head Of my heart and my mind 'Cause I can feel how your flesh now Is crying out for more

...the singing ends. All is silent, save for the dripping of ichor. All is still.

You move to go hug your brother and...

>>
No. 863591 ID: ed67d9
File 151743496850.png - (234.95KB , 800x600 , xq213.png )
863591

...a cacophony of iridescent voices, a self fracturing into shards of many.
>>
No. 863592 ID: ed67d9
File 151743497347.png - (146.65KB , 800x600 , xq214.png )
863592

>>
No. 863593 ID: ed67d9
File 151743497668.png - (154.62KB , 800x600 , xq215.png )
863593

Fragments once more.
>>
No. 863594 ID: ed67d9
File 151743497827.gif - (61.61KB , 800x600 , 216.gif )
863594

Sister...
>>
No. 863595 ID: ed67d9
File 151743499196.png - (129.91KB , 800x600 , 217.png )
863595

...Sister...
>>
No. 863596 ID: ed67d9
File 151743499455.png - (144.40KB , 800x600 , 218.png )
863596

We did very well. Thank you.
I was incorrect about not needing your assistance.

Now that the creatures and their eggs are gone... what should we do next?

>>
No. 863598 ID: c88e6d

>>863596
Figure out how to hurt Melinoe.
>>
No. 863599 ID: 130855

You're covered in spider guts... Go take a shower bro.
>>
No. 863609 ID: 90124d

Well, let's quickly review the list of objectives:
Primary:
1. Get to City
2. Find Outlissa

Secondary Goals
3. Shake the Trail of a Potential Accidental Shipper "Make everyone blush in a 500 foot radius" (If you do meet it would be awkward and delay you, but an ally could be worth it.)
4. Don't get ambushed again like that

So we should make plans around these goals.

I don't really know how we're gonna solve Goal #4 without sufficient technology without extensive training we don't have time for.

We could probably do Goal #3... probably. If you're suddenly feel lusted force yourself to make your thoughts like static, It'd probably help. You'd loose complex thinking anyways no matter what anyways.

Goal #1: Keep advancing. I assume that getting to the city faster is preferred, but you also need to get through the ruins safely, so a good balance of alertness and speed will have to be reached.

Goal #2: Making plans for this is put on hold until we get to the city. We know nothing about the city out here to try to make plans.

Me is paranoid. Sorry
>>
No. 863611 ID: a363ac

>>863596
ROLLY EGG!? D:
>>
No. 863615 ID: 56e50f

The hunt was long, boss. Let's get you cleaned up and get moving. You have a date with fate.
>>
No. 863681 ID: 56e50f

>>863615
addendum because raptie is going to kick my butt

We can't stop now, this is spider country. The faster we get out of these ruins, the more lost time we make up. If we have a tail, we can't risk being around for them to catch up. As much as I would like to help Astarte, I have no idea where she would be other than inside some sort of hotel. ..Do you think they're already at the city?
>>
No. 863719 ID: b1b4f3

>>863596
Do you need to eat?
After that I think we need to figure out where Astarte is.
>>
No. 863725 ID: 91ee5f

>>863596
Listen, I know you already told us that Astarte would be in danger if she came with you, but if Melinoë kidnapped Astarte because we were with her, then Astarte is already in danger.

I think you should let her come with you. That way, we’ll still be with you and you can protect Astarte from Melinoë.

And if Melinoë does show up, then wouldn’t you like a chance to get revenge for what she did to your sister?
>>
No. 863744 ID: ed67d9
File 151746474257.png - (148.58KB , 800x600 , 219.png )
863744

>Covered in guts
Pardon? I am as impeccably clean as always.
>>
No. 863745 ID: ed67d9
File 151746474405.png - (117.32KB , 800x600 , 220.png )
863745

>ROLLY EGG!? D:
The egg is fine. I do not understand why you wanted to save one. But I will take it with me out of here and put it someplace safe. Maybe that will be enough for creature inside.

>Get to city
>Help Astarte
>Figure out how to hurt Melinoë
Indeed. These are all related. I would like you with me. But in order for you to come with me you need... you need a supply of emotion. That means that we need Astarte.

Go back to the hotel where you last were. Keep Astarte out of trouble. I will locate you. The connection we have will make that fairly easy.

When I arrive then we can escape the hotel together. This will displease Melinoë and that is a good thing.

Then all of us can get through the Ruins and go to the City.

Now go and return to Astarte.

>>
No. 863746 ID: ed67d9
File 151746475578.png - (204.92KB , 800x600 , 221.png )
863746

...hi... my stomach hurts very, very much.
>>
No. 863747 ID: c2051e

Hi! What flavors were they?
>>
No. 863749 ID: 12b116

>>863746
take a nap
>>
No. 863750 ID: 91ee5f

>>863746
You found the cookies and- oh.....oh dear.

Well, uh, maybe this will help you feel better? We were with Khoros and he said that he changed his mind about not wanting you to come with him. In fact, he said he’s going to come here to find you and you can go with him!

He still says he’s not interested in sex though.
>>
No. 863751 ID: 12b116

Use your power to burn calories! On random people!
>>
No. 863752 ID: 130855

I feel your pain, Astarte. The ones with swirls on them are always the most tempting. What kind are they?
>>
No. 863758 ID: 094652

*spoiler*Okay, we need emotion from Astarte to power the connection. Get ready, I'm going to try something crazy but intuitive...*/spoiler*

So Khoros has an EGG
*#DIVESFORCOVER*
>>
No. 863766 ID: c88e6d

>>863746
Remember, if you see that creepy noxan who knocked you out again, don't think at all! That's their weakness. Just act on spontaneous impulses.

Now, you're too full... try activating your power at MAXIMUM STRENGTH to make your stomach feel better.
>>
No. 863770 ID: e1c8f7

Hi again, pretty lady. Good to see you're alright. We'd offer you pets but we can't!
>>
No. 863782 ID: 10c408

Astarte, who gave you cookies. Tell usss.
>>
No. 863795 ID: a363ac

>>863746
Astarte no...... you were supposed to find the one cookie not the cookie box! now what will we have to eat with that pretty guy Khoros while we take a picnic break~.
lets go ahead and get going open that DOOR!
>>
No. 863840 ID: fda98a

>>863746
We are going to have to teach you some cmomon sence. You can't eat an etire box of coockies! Look, you made a mess, and you are in a terrible condition! What if you have to run form somthing dangerous now?
Now I'm going to scold you. Scold you i tell you!
>>
No. 863886 ID: 90124d

EVERYTHING IS COMPROMISED. WAKE UP. SELF DESTRUCT T MINUS FIVE MINUTES!!!

I mean't, good morning dude.

For real though, I am 93.56% sure non-spoiler text is compromised. I mean,
whats the odds of there actually being cookies.

>>
No. 863901 ID: fe7355

Oh, Astarte... Dear, have you been eating cookies since we left? I don't fault you eating what I figure is a rarer treat for you, but why did you keep going 'till your stomach hurt this bad, sweetie? That's no good. Let this be a lesson to remember the next time you have a load of goodies before you to exact moderation, dear Astarte. Okay?

Now, lets get you feeling better, dear. Gently shuffle yourself back onto the bed so you're laying flat. Try to use your abs as little as you can. Prop yourself up on your elbows and try and burp. That'll relieve some pressure in your stomach and you'll feel a bit better. You can rub your stomach a bit to help this along.

Would shifting into your... um... "amplified" form help with your stomachache, dear? A bigger body may mean a bit bigger stomach as well. There's nobody here but us, so don't feel embarrassed to let loose, sweetie.

Ease yourself off the bed and onto your feet and go get a cup of water from the bathroom to sip. That'll help with digesting those drier cookies. And dear, there might be a single-dose pain reliever packet among the toiletries you could use too.

Out of curiosity, where was that big box of cookies hiding in here? I don't know how something that big was hidden in this room. And what flavor were they?

Okay, once you're up and feeling a bit better, we have some exciting news for you. Khoros is coming for you. We don't know how long it'll take him, though. But if you leave, don't worry. He can track you down anywhere you go.

Furthermore, we have found out from Khoros that we are not a part of him but rath