[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 860238)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151658145272.png - (94.38KB , 499x600 , mootpoint.png )
860238 No. 860238 ID: a30024

NSFW content ahead!
Expand all images
>>
No. 860239 ID: a30024
File 151658146798.png - (74.19KB , 467x600 , 1-1.png )
860239

>>
No. 860240 ID: a30024
File 151658154148.png - (88.79KB , 487x600 , 1-2.png )
860240

>>
No. 860241 ID: a30024
File 151658154527.png - (141.40KB , 600x738 , 1-3.png )
860241

There's a tiny thunderclap as Gabe's SPIRIT GATE splits the air. The mystic energy dissipates and the three of you drop onto the street outside Miki's Heavenly Bakery. The air here in Moot Point is filled with the smell of sea salt and, thanks to the gate, the slight pang of ozone. What is noticeably absent, however, is the smell of baked goods.
>>
No. 860242 ID: a30024
File 151658155257.png - (106.22KB , 503x600 , 1-4.png )
860242

Gabe shrinks his gate into a tiny pinpoint of light and tucks it away, "Here we are! Told you it was a good idea to set a beacon here."

Casey smiles, "I wonder why Miki called us? We're… still kinda new at this. She knows our track record isn't exactly the best, doesn't she?"
>>
No. 860243 ID: a30024
File 151658156044.png - (119.08KB , 600x616 , 1-5.png )
860243

Kol crosses his arms and shrugs, "Eh, probably because were such good customers. Besides, I'm sure its nothing we can’t handle."
>>
No. 860244 ID: a30024
File 151658156695.png - (62.86KB , 431x600 , 1-6.png )
860244

Right on cue, Miki's chimney explodes in a double gout of flame, sending a rain of ash floating out into the street.
>>
No. 860246 ID: c0641d

>>860243
Time to put that claim to the test! Shuffle yer butts!
>>
No. 860247 ID: 33cbe7

What's shakin' her bakin?
>>
No. 860248 ID: 2d40ad

Well, get inside if you're invited!
>>
No. 860249 ID: a363ac

>>860244
cool~ lets go check out the fire.
>>
No. 860254 ID: 6cc25a

That's.. do bakeries normally do that?

Enter the Bakery.
>>
No. 860255 ID: 3abd97

>>860244
Go See what the problem is I guess.
>>
No. 860257 ID: 3ce125

I'm guessing the fire elemental in her oven is rebelling.
>>
No. 860259 ID: de6d84

That's something alright, let's check it out.
>>
No. 860260 ID: ed67d9

How long have we known each other?
>>
No. 860262 ID: 702bdf

So if we're new at this, what is it that we do? Are we problemsolvers of some kind?
>>
No. 860263 ID: 56e50f

Let's get to work, ladies and gents.
>>
No. 860269 ID: fda98a

Do you smell something now?
That flame can't be good.
>>
No. 860305 ID: d887c0

"I'm 99% positive it's nothing we can't handle."
>>
No. 860310 ID: a30024
File 151659630654.png - (145.90KB , 556x600 , 1-7.png )
860310

"Okay, I'm cautiously optimistic that its nothing we can't handle." Kol reassesses.

You head inside, the door jingling as you enter. Miki bustles up from behind the counter in a panic. "You're here, thank Fates!" She's so worried that some of her innate flame breath flares out. She slaps a hand over her mouth and stops it.

Casey catches her by the shoulder and when she's ready to speak, she nods. She takes her hand away carefully and continues. "I haven't been able to get any baking done all day! Its out of control!"

Gabe peeks over the counter as a gout of flame erupts from the kitchen. "What're we dealing with?"

Miki sighs, "It's some kind of salamander: must have been dozing in the firewood for the stove. As soon as it woke up it exploded, and every time I try to go into the kitchen it gets worked up again for some reason! Can you guys help?"

The three of you share a worried glance, as beginner SPIRIT GUIDES, your job is to help the people of Moot Point live in peace with the many spirits and elementals living in the country. In addition your services are sometimes called on to help usher lingering shades peacefully into the GHOST ZONE, lest they poison the mana pool with malignant energy.
Unfortunately, you're still very new to the job and your previous attempts resulted in some, well, minor collateral damage.

You don't want to let your favorite baker down, but a salamander might be asking a bit much.
>>
No. 860312 ID: a363ac

>>860310
ask what happened to her pants/panties.
Its your job to help people I am sure you can get some free food if its a big hassle
>>
No. 860315 ID: 56e50f

Fire breathing salamander, huh? You're going to need some gear for this. Any way you can get a thick, fire resistant blanket to wrassle this sucker with?
>>
No. 860317 ID: 3abd97

>>860310
Step 1: confidence!

And I mean if it's spewing fire already can you really make any property damage worse.

What powers do you guys have to work with, besides the SPIRIT GATE?
>>
No. 860318 ID: c2051e

Ask if she's insured, you know, juuuuust in case of any more collateral damage. What's you guys' skillset?
>>
No. 860320 ID: 33cbe7

Suggest that she dress more modestly before approaching the salamander this time.
>>
No. 860322 ID: 91ee5f

The salamander might be really bashful and seeing her without pants is causing it to explode from embarrassment.
>>
No. 860325 ID: 526564

Get psyched up, we got this!
Let's plan around whatever all 3 of you have first though.
>>
No. 860328 ID: bb78f2

>>860310
Alright lets Goku stretch and get this shit done.
Fuck all planning lets go over and talk to the salamander, right now. It's probably just pissed at the owner for some reason, a misunderstanding.
>>
No. 860330 ID: 3ce125

>>860310
Maybe it's reacting to her because she's also a fire-breather and it thinks that's so goddamn sexy. One by one, each of you try walking in there until it doesn't react.
>>
No. 860337 ID: 094652

We could try feeding it all the stale leftover pastries. Followed by a nice healthy trail of oil crumbs or whatever the hell it is regular salamanders eat.
>>
No. 860347 ID: a30024
File 151660130153.png - (107.73KB , 600x419 , 1-8.png )
860347

Gabe eyes his partner warily, "Think you can hold a salamander Case?"

"Hell yeah!" She clenches her fists and her binding spells flare to life. The coils of magic snake themselves through the air blindly, seeking something to wrap themselves around before drawing back into her aura.
They're unfortunately pretty hard to control, but effective at ensnaring targets, even if they're ethereal or elemental.
>>
No. 860348 ID: a30024
File 151660130693.png - (124.09KB , 428x600 , 1-9.png )
860348

Prepped for the task, Casey leads the way into the kitchen, where she finds a massive wood fired oven burning fiercely. As the spirit guides approach the structure, the firebox bursts open and in an arc of flame, a flaming Salamander appears!

"Oh noooo! More people?!? Don't LOOK at meeee!"
The elemental bunches himself up protectively, its face flaring red hot with… a blush? The creature's body temperature seethes and a wave of heat washes over the guides.
>>
No. 860349 ID: c2051e

Offer clothing.
>>
No. 860350 ID: a363ac

>>860348
"I can't help but look at you your very hot you know~"
>>
No. 860353 ID: 33cbe7

Quick Kol, take off your pants and throw them at the salamander!
>>
No. 860354 ID: 91ee5f

>>860348
Quick! Duck back outta the room before you get hit by the explosion!

And then report to Miki that you’ve discovered the problem: The salamander is embarrassed to be seen by anyone because it’s naked.
>>
No. 860364 ID: 3abd97

>>860348
You need some clothing there, bud? We can help you out. Got these nice spirit bindings you could wrap all around yourself.
>>
No. 860365 ID: 22d3a4

Cover your eyes!
>>
No. 860369 ID: 526564

We have something if you need to be covered up.
>>
No. 860392 ID: 6cc25a

Tell it that if it doesn't want to be looked at, then it has to move to another place.
>>
No. 860417 ID: ad51b8

cover eyes but peek through your fingers to at least get a good look at his face to make sure he doesn't try and attack you while you're "not looking" ask what he's doing and why is he harassing the local baker by trying to blow up her stove?
>>
No. 860418 ID: 2d1231

>>860348

Oh no, a teenager.
>>
No. 860428 ID: dc91a0

I SEE YOU NEED HELP WITH THAT BONER THERE!
WE CAN ASSIST!
>>
No. 860433 ID: acfd76

Look up at the ceiling. Assure them you're not there to embarrass them. You're just there to help resolve the issue. Now, what is the issue?
>>
No. 860484 ID: e1c8f7

Avert your eyes!
"Hey, hey, hey.. Relax. We're here to help. You need some clothes or something? We can arrange a deal if you calm down and leave the oven. Help us help you."
>>
No. 860499 ID: db5ec6

You got a beacon to any remote hot place? Maybe we can port him somewhere, sparing him the embarrassment going out
>>
No. 860566 ID: a30024
File 151666159389.png - (125.54KB , 600x581 , 1-10.png )
860566

The creature vanishes into the firebox with a “Meep!” and slams the door behind him.

“Kol, can you lend him your pants?”

“Sorry, they’re not exactly fire-warded, Gabe. Besides, since when does an elemental need clothes?”

“Well, not unless they’re...” Casey’s eye go wide with understanding “-ohhhhh.”
>>
No. 860567 ID: a30024
File 151666159816.png - (70.43KB , 600x520 , 1-11.png )
860567

“Ohhh, go awayyyy...” Comes a muffled mutter from the oven. “I’m sorrryy I can’t help it! I woke up and that lady was breathing fire all over me and it felt so good! I got all.. you know...Oh Fates, It won’t go away!”

Casey taps gently on the metal door, “Sir? Its okay; we’re spirit guides. We’re here to help.”

There kitchen is quiet, save for the ever constant crackle of fire, before a tiny voice mumbles, “Its... its Raithe...”

“I’m sorry?”

There’s a slithering sound from within the oven, “My name. Its Raithe...”
>>
No. 860568 ID: 3abd97

>>860567
Nice to meet you Raithe!

And you don't gotta be embarrassed, I promise, we're like doctors. Spirit doctors. It counts.
>>
No. 860569 ID: b15da4

I hear a cold shower can help with that. Casey here can provide one!
>>
No. 860574 ID: de6d84

Just don't flame up so much when you come back out, we can help you out.
>>
No. 860576 ID: 6cc25a

It looks like we'll need to take care of its erection.

So, which one of us can be warded against fire? And is that person good with their mouth? Or at least their hands? Casey? Miki? Come to think of it, wouldn't it be great for Miki's business if she could keep this salamander here permanently?
>>
No. 860578 ID: c88e6d

>>860567
Console the fire spirit, promise that no one's going to look.
>>
No. 860580 ID: d887c0

"Hello, Raithe. Everything is going to be fine. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. We're professionals. Would you like something to cover yourself with?"
>>
No. 860588 ID: a363ac

>>860569
THAT IS BAD NO DON'T PUT THE FIRE SPIRIT IN WATER!
>>
No. 860589 ID: a363ac

>>860567
well if we get you a nice burn barrel will you leave the oven and stay in there. the baker needs this oven to make lots of delicious food that we might be able to give you.
>>
No. 860590 ID: a30024
File 151666459860.png - (107.04KB , 557x600 , 1-12.png )
860590

Gabe scratches his chin, "I've heard a cold shower helps with that.."

There's a high pitched shriek from inside the oven, "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING!"
>>
No. 860591 ID: de6d84

...If you let us help you, you might get some bakery food for your time.
>>
No. 860592 ID: c2051e

>>860590
Apologize to Raithe and ask if he has any other hobbies or anything that might get his mind off of matters.
>>
No. 860598 ID: dc91a0

Tell Miki the Salamander thinks she's pretty and could use a BJ.
>>
No. 860599 ID: f25286

Could we perhaps have Miki breath more fire on him? This particular type of trouble does have a tendency to resolve itself if you just add more of the instigating stimulus.
>>
No. 860601 ID: 3abd97

>>860590
I think this is the point where we offer him a handy. Or a blowjob. Are any of you fireproof?
>>
No. 860603 ID: b15da4

Just spitballing here! Cool your jets! No need to be a wet blanket! Chill out, man!

With that out of our system, can we find him a fireproof container to move him out of the stove, maybe a Dutch oven? We promise not to look.
Can he fit up the chimney?
>>
No. 860604 ID: ce19bd

>>860599
...Will making a salamander orgasm result in us burning the house down?
>>
No. 860615 ID: fda98a

Tell him it was a joke so he could "chill out". Eh? EHH?
>>
No. 860616 ID: 56e50f

>>860590
"Just a joke, not to worry. Is there any way we can help you? No need to be shy. This is our job after all."
>>
No. 860617 ID: 91ee5f

>>860590
Ask if that worked? Did we manage to scare away your “problem”?

>>860601
>Are any of you fireproof?
I think the fire breathing baker, Miki, is the obvious answer to that question. Although, I doubt she’d want to give Raithe a blowjob.
>>
No. 860619 ID: 3ce125

...hey is the only safe method we have of touching this guy the spirit bindings? Could they be used to, you know...
>>
No. 860621 ID: 22d3a4

Don't make any suggestions that'll rile him up any more.

Look, do you want us to just step out for a bit?
>>
No. 860634 ID: f25286

>>860619
Those are apparently hard to control. Not sure we can count on that going the way we want.
>>
No. 860647 ID: 6cc25a

I heard asphyxiation can feel good (and dampen a fire) so..

Tell Raithe that you'll try some things to help him, then cover the metal door with a something to block the air.
>>
No. 860657 ID: a30024
File 151667083564.png - (70.70KB , 428x600 , 1-13.png )
860657

Gabe goes back into the shop, “Hey, Miki, could you come give us a hand for a second?”

She cocks her head, but follows him into the kitchen, “Me? W-what can I do?”

Casey kneels by the oven, carefully placing each word as she explains, “Well, it turns out that when you lit the oven with your fire breath, you did more than just wake up Mr. Raithe here. He says that it also, well...” She bobs her head, trying to figure out a delicate way to phrase things and, finding none, shrugs. “He says it turned him on.”

There’s an embarrassed groan from the firebox and a pulse of hot air sizzles the kitchen. Casey backs away from the oven in a hurry, “Sir, we’re only trying to help!”

Miki squeaks, “Oh Fates! I didn’t mean to! I’m so sorry Mr... Raithe, was it? Is there any way I can help?”

Kol clears his throat, “Well, we were thinking that, maybe, if you did it again, it might... help him along...”

Realization dawns on the baker’s face and a blush spreads on her cheeks. “You mean, you want me to...?” She clutches at her apron nervously, before taking a deep breath and squares her shoulders. “I’ll do my best!”

Casey leans towards the firebox door, itself glowing cherry red with embarrassment. “Would that be okay, Raithe?”

“If- if she’s okay with it... I’d like to try...” comes the response.
>>
No. 860658 ID: a30024
File 151667084162.png - (149.40KB , 600x517 , 1-14.png )
860658

Miki kneels down in front of the firebox and nods to the guides. Using a poker, Kol unlatches the door and pulls it open. A burst of flame escapes briefly, curling some of Miki’s lush fur, but she stands firm. “Hello Mr Raithe. Just tell me if I need to stop, okay?” A slithering nod is heard and Miki closes her eyes.

She takes a deep breath and exhales a deep crimson flame into the firebox, wreathing the elemental in magic. “Ohhhhh yesssssss. That’sssss ittttttt.” The salamander’s own flame grows brighter, until the stone stove is glowing like a blast furnace.
>>
No. 860659 ID: a30024
File 151667084732.png - (145.75KB , 600x534 , 1-15.png )
860659

Miki takes another breath and exhales again, eliciting another moan from the elemental, urging the baker onward. He coils among the flame, hungrily exposing his most sensitive parts to caress of Miki’s fire. “Pleaaaase, don’t stooooop!”
>>
No. 860660 ID: a30024
File 151667085119.png - (87.02KB , 428x600 , 1-16.png )
860660

The chinchilla takes in another great breath, but an uncertain look crosses her face. As the fiery air pours out of her, it sputters and her face contorts with exertion. The last of the air leaves her as a puff of flame and she gasps. “I’m sorry.... I... think I’m out of mana. I tried...” She falls back, panting. “Was that enough?” She coughs.

A moan comes from the oven, “Nooooo! I was so clooooose! Its worse than ever now!” The creature thrashes against the sides of the oven in frustration.

Miki looks downcast, but a hand falls on her shoulder. Gabe helps her up, “Thank's, but I think the rest will have to be up to us...”
>>
No. 860661 ID: 3ce125

Well we have no wards against fire, so either we get some bellows to rile him up even further or try to use spirit bindings to finish him off.
>>
No. 860662 ID: 0d45a9

>>860661
Bellows would work, ask Miki if she has a set around. I'm guessing she does, for when she needs to stoke the oven when she's out of mana.
>>
No. 860673 ID: a363ac

>>860660
mage hands the fire dick.
>>
No. 860674 ID: 56e50f

Bellows, STAT!
>>
No. 860675 ID: 0d1514

She can breath fire- how fireproof is her mouth, exactly? More than one kind of blowjob.
>>
No. 860676 ID: 3abd97

Well either you need to transfer mana to Miki, or one of you needs to get fireproofed and get in there.
>>
No. 860690 ID: 33cbe7

The bellows can suck as well as blow...
>>
No. 860693 ID: 6cc25a

In case we don't have bellows, I suggest that all three of you blow into the oven at the same time.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps Miki has some mineral oil here? We could blow the fuel in there for quite a fireball.
>>
No. 860714 ID: ed67d9

Just have Case use her coils to rub that poor salamander until he gets off
>>
No. 860745 ID: 22d3a4

Will non magical fire work? Try that!
>>
No. 860780 ID: a30024
File 151668161305.png - (124.81KB , 405x600 , 1-17.png )
860780

Casey flexes her fingers, "I guess that means I'm up!" She extends her aura, causing her SPIRIT BINDINGS to spring forth and wind their way into the blazing hot oven. She concentrates on wrapping up the stricken lizard, who moans at their touch.

The elemental yelps as one binding gropes somewhere unexpected. Casey winces, "Sorry! They kind of have a mind of their own!" She turns to her colleagues, "I don't know if this is going to work… they're just groping blindly! They don’t know what to do! Kol… I think we might need you for this."

Kol nods and closes his eyes in meditation.
>>
No. 860781 ID: a30024
File 151668161821.png - (155.99KB , 536x600 , 1-18.png )
860781

Casey turns to Gabe. "Can you give us a ward?" Gabe gives a thumbs up and makes a sign with his fingers. A glowing circle of power forms in the kitchen: a SPIRIT WARD. Nothing ethereal can pass in or out without Gabe's authority, keeping the elemental from escaping.

Casey turns back to the oven, "Raithe? I'm going to bring you out, okay? My friend Kol here is going to help you!"

The creature writhes in Casey's bindings, "O-okay, please hurry!"

There's a moment of held breath as the elemental is pulled from the oven, his radiance momentarily stunning everyone. Casey holds him in front of her partner and shouts, "Kol! NOW!"
>>
No. 860782 ID: a30024
File 151668162383.png - (113.82KB , 600x501 , 1-19.png )
860782

There's a flash of light, and Raithe is gone. Kol's eyes open and look around in confusion. He tries to take a step, misjudges and falls backwards. "What happened?" says Raithe from Kol's body.

Floating above, Kol smiles down at him, "I'm lending you my body, try to take care of it." Kol has entered a SPIRIT WALK. As a medium, his role is both the easiest, and the most dangerous of the three. By separating his soul from his body, Kol can interact with the ethereal directly, or lend them his body for a bit. But should something go wrong, his soul could be left adrift or sent to the ghost zone. This is why a spirit walk is only done with precautions in place, and when its utterly necessary.
>>
No. 860783 ID: a30024
File 151668162873.png - (89.49KB , 600x482 , 1-20.png )
860783

Raithe moans, clutching at Kol's crotch. He struggles with his pants as the fabric tents between his borrowed legs. A calm hand falls across his. "Hey, its okay… Let us help."
>>
No. 860784 ID: a363ac

>>860783
take them pants off. its time to succ down.
>>
No. 860788 ID: 3ce125

>>860783
give him the succ
>>
No. 860789 ID: 3abd97

>>860784
>>860788
Yep
>>
No. 860791 ID: de6d84

>>860784
>>860788
>>860789
Fourthing
>>
No. 860793 ID: 0d1514

>>860783
Baker started this, baker should finish this! If she wants to, of course. Let her succ.
>>
No. 860798 ID: fda98a

I can't avoid the thouhgt that we might be sexualy harassing a fire elemental adolescent. Not on purpose but doing it nonetheless.
>>
No. 860884 ID: 6cc25a

He must be quite startled now that he has a physical body, so you should be careful about assuring him that everything's ok and that this will allow you to help him take care of his problem.
Tell him that you're going to take off his pants to relieve the tension and then do so once he's ok with it. Following that, you should gently stroke him with your hands until he gets used to the feeling, asking him how does he feel and if you should pick up the pace. Follow any requests that he might have.
>>
No. 860993 ID: e1c8f7

Be easy on the guy. This new for him. Let him catch his breath and take his hand. Explain that you can help once you get a little privacy. Can he wait that long?
>>
No. 861086 ID: a30024
File 151675605936.png - (112.22KB , 600x428 , 1-21.png )
861086

Raithe pulls his hand away and lets Casey take over. There's a jingle as she struggles with Kol's belts. "I swear, you and your belts…"

Lounging above and floating on his back, Kol's spirit mutters something about "Liking his belts…"

Finally figuring out her partner's clothing, she slips her fingers into his pants, finding her way to the source of the problem. Raithe leans back and finds himself cradled by Gabe. A warm voice in his ear asks, "You okay?" and Raithe moans an affirmative, feeling them embrace him from all around. "Just relax. Let us do evreything, okay?"

Raithe lets himself sink into the pleasure, watching as Casey slips him loose from his pants. "Mmm, he's so warm…" She runs her fingers over his shaft; savoring the feeling and rubbing her cheek against it. The earthbound elemental stifles a giggle, "Sorry, tickles." he explains.

Casey smiles and opens her mouth, smoothly engulfing his cock in a single movement. She pulls back, "Mmmmm, nice." She changes her angle and dives in again, bobbing her head, never quite bottoming out. Gabe's fingers trace through Raithes chest fluff, "How is it? Having fun?"

"Uh huh…" Raithe manages, arching his back as Casey picks up speed.

>>
No. 861087 ID: a30024
File 151675607508.png - (149.09KB , 665x600 , 1-22.png )
861087

A hand on Casey's shoulder surprises her, and she turns to find a blushing Miki beside her. "I- I'd like to help if I can!" Casey smiles and moves aside as Miki takes her place.
>>
No. 861088 ID: a30024
File 151675608556.png - (102.48KB , 600x476 , 1-23.png )
861088

The moment she slips him inside, Raithe gasps, "Oh, that’s it! You're- you're so warm!" The chinchilla smiles with her mouth full and goes deeper, taking as much as she can.
>>
No. 861089 ID: a30024
File 151675609128.png - (185.37KB , 800x500 , 1-24.png )
861089

The salamander turned mouse moans and writhes; urging Miki faster. She obliges, feeling his muscles tense as he nears the end. She gives him everything and in return she feels a sudden rush flooding down her throat and filling her. She swallows streams of pent up lust and the tingle of raw magic courses through her body, as though a sun had lit itself within her.
>>
No. 861095 ID: a30024
File 151675636908.png - (129.12KB , 428x600 , 1-25.png )
861095

Finally, she pulls away from Raithe's cock and, overflowing with mana, pours it into a column of flame that bursts against the ceiling. The flames leave a sooty starbust as they fade, suggesting the presence of a fire ward.
>>
No. 861097 ID: a30024
File 151675637769.png - (109.68KB , 445x600 , 1-26.png )
861097

She breathes in and flops against Raithe's chest, the two of them basking in the joy of the moment.
>>
No. 861103 ID: a363ac

>>861097
so he needs some butt stimulation too or is this enough?
>>
No. 861104 ID: 7c55ee

==>
>>
No. 861105 ID: db5ec6

another day saved by the power of bj! maybe they can get an arrangement, the salamander can take care of the oven in exchange of triks?
>>
No. 861108 ID: 3abd97

Let them have the after glow for a bit.

Another set of satisfied clients!
>>
No. 861110 ID: 3ce125

Too bad they can't do this on a regular basis. Unless she can make herself completely immune to fire.
>>
No. 861114 ID: de6d84

High five each other for a successful job, let them be for a while.
>>
No. 861115 ID: fda98a

We are so good at our job. Well. What do we do with elemental now?
I would imagine he would like to stay with Miki, after all that. What is the standard procedure?
>>
No. 861124 ID: d887c0

That was fun. Who's up for pizza?
>>
No. 861136 ID: 094652

So the flamebreather and salamander are in a relationship now?
>>
No. 861142 ID: a30024
File 151676347324.png - (112.34KB , 450x600 , 1-27.png )
861142

The two of them bask in the afterglow for a little while before they hear a polite cough from Gabe. "Er, sorry to break up the moment, but we kind of need Kol's body back…"

"Oh, right! Sorry!" There's a flash of light as the two ethereal beings swap places again. Raithe floats freely He looks a little bashful, but grateful. His flames churn brightly, but well within control, "Thank you for everything. I'm so sorry to have been such trouble!"

Miki stretches and pats her hair, "Are you kidding? That was so much fun! Please stay Mr Raithe, I'd love to get to know you better and you're welcome to stay in my oven as long as you'd please!" The salamander glows as a smile dawns on his face.
>>
No. 861143 ID: a30024
File 151676348370.png - (246.84KB , 800x571 , 1-28.png )
861143

"And you guys!" she throws her arms around the guides. "Thank you so much! I'm going to tell all my customers about how you helped me out."

"Er, hopefully not all the details…" Kol rubs his shoulder.

"Please. Do you have any idea how many people in this city have problems like this one? I hear about it all the time from my customers. They don’t know who to turn to!" She rubs her hands together and beams, "This is going to be great!"

Episode 1 complete!
>>
No. 861144 ID: 3ce125

lol, spirit sex intermediary service is go!
>>
No. 861145 ID: 3abd97

>>861143
Oh no you've been typecast.
>>
No. 861148 ID: fda98a

BEST.JOB.EVER. Can't wait for the nex one.
>>
No. 861154 ID: 56e50f

Highfives all around?
>>
No. 861159 ID: 91ee5f

“Speaking of customers, do you mind if we buy stuff while we’re here?”
>>
No. 861161 ID: d887c0

>>861143
>"This is going to be great!"
Jinxed.
>>
No. 861179 ID: a363ac

>>861161
time for the spirit of being abstinent.
>>
No. 861224 ID: cba7e8

Awesome happy quest, great fun and character interactions! (interesting details hinting at a greater lore too, love that!)
>>
No. 861822 ID: a30024
File 151692377049.png - (133.16KB , 600x491 , 2-1.png )
861822

Episode 2:

A clock ticks slowly on the far wall. The distant sound has to travel over a staggering amount of opulent carpet and exquisite furniture before reaching the room’s occupants.

Kol, Gabe and Casey sit on a lushly upholstered couch feeling out of place. This is the kind of room where you don’t touch things, out of fear that something expensive might happen.
>>
No. 861823 ID: a30024
File 151692378548.png - (81.06KB , 428x600 , 2-2.png )
861823

Their host sits across from them on an identical, lush couch with his hands folded in his lap.
>>
No. 861824 ID: a30024
File 151692379691.png - (138.92KB , 551x600 , 2-3.png )
861824

Gabe coughs; his partners flinch as if he had broken a plate.
>>
No. 861825 ID: a30024
File 151692381259.png - (69.33KB , 410x600 , 2-4.png )
861825

The host, Mr Ochre, sighs and adjusts his glasses, “I’m sorry, I am... unused to guests. Could I offer you anything to drink? A scone? Miki does such wonderful tarts...”
>>
No. 861828 ID: fb45d4

definitely take the scone offer but be super polite about it
>>
No. 861830 ID: 33cbe7

tartswouldbelovelythankyou
>>
No. 861832 ID: 2efe4b

"Tea and scones would be nice, if it would make things more comfortable. But, if you are unused to guests, I'm sure you have us here for a pressing reason. A delay won't cause any difficulty?"
>>
No. 861833 ID: a363ac

>>861825
smell the flowers.
>>
No. 861834 ID: 3abd97

>>861825
Perhaps you could discuss the problem you called us in for?
>>
No. 861837 ID: c88e6d

>>861825
Accept, politely and in a calm manner. Offer small-talk to try and break the ice, on a neutral subject such as the weather or this gentleman's garden/decor.
>>
No. 861839 ID: de6d84

A scone would be good, thank you.
What's the problem?
>>
No. 861842 ID: 85f8f7

That would be appreciated, but later. What can we help you with?
>>
No. 861852 ID: fda98a

>>861830
This, buuut why are we here again?
>>
No. 861862 ID: d887c0

>>861825
"Yes, thank you."
>>
No. 861871 ID: f25286

You guys look way too uncomfortable to want to drag this out. Politely decline and move on to business.
>>
No. 861876 ID: a30024
File 151693484061.png - (170.93KB , 600x592 , 2-5.png )
861876

The three guides smile. "That would be lovely thanks you!" Casey answers.
Their host presses two fingers against the surface of the table and there's a brief glow beneath them. A low chime echoes somewhere in the halls of the mansion and, in short order, a plate of carefully arranged pastries is delivered by a crisply dressed butler.

The guides dig in, but try to do so politely.
>>
No. 861877 ID: a30024
File 151693484698.png - (120.94KB , 580x600 , 2-6.png )
861877

Mr Ochre continues, “Ms Miki is one of my closest friends and I trust her recommendation.” His eyes flit over his guests, assessing them. “However, I am also a very private individual. Very private. “ He repeats. “I trust your discretion in this matter, yes?”

The three guides nod.

“When she told me of how you were able to... help her, I wondered whether you might be able to address an issue that has bothered me for some time.”

Gabe leans forward, “What can we do for you then?”
>>
No. 861878 ID: a30024
File 151693485165.png - (102.05KB , 428x600 , 2-7.png )
861878

Mr Ochre stands: a complex arrangement of clean lines and sharp movements, like origami unfolding. “Perhaps it would be best if I showed you.”

The Guides get to their feet and follow him into a labyrinthine series of hallways, terminating in a rather nondescript door under a stairwell.
He produces from his jacket a set of three keys, inserting and turning them in sequence in a series of locks. A magical seal flares for a moment before fading. He turns back to the group, “Once again: you understand that none of this leaves this house. Yes?”
>>
No. 861879 ID: 3ce125

>>861878
This isn't going to be anything illegal is it
>>
No. 861880 ID: 3abd97

>>861878
You have our complete discretion.
>>
No. 861881 ID: a363ac

>>861878
as long as it isn't illegal.
>>
No. 861882 ID: 33cbe7

Yes. Well, unless it's an exorcism.
>>
No. 861884 ID: fda98a

>>861881
Of corse.
>>
No. 861887 ID: d887c0

We can just lie and say yes, then report him if it's something really nasty.
>>
No. 861893 ID: 2d1231

>>861878

Oh man, he totally has an extremely kinky sex dungeon full of ghosts and stuff, doesn't he ...
>>
No. 861895 ID: a30024
File 151694108041.png - (117.90KB , 600x428 , 2-8.png )
861895

The three go into a quick huddle. "You don’t think its something like… illegal is it?" Casey mutters.

Kol eyes the door. "Yeah, are we going to be walking into a trap down there?"

"Hey, don't worry. If things get weird, I can always just gate us out. Besides, he's Miki's friend." Gabe pats them both on the shoulder. "Remember, that’s what I'm here for. Mr Ochre, you have our word of confidentiality."

After receiving reassurances from his guests, Mr Ochre opens the door and takes them inside.

The room underneath the stairwell is vast, impossibly so. Its walls are lined with shelves, arranged and backlit by magelight in order to perfectly display their contents. Placed in neat rows among the shelves are strange and wonderful shapes: some of them soft, some of them hard, all of them of an unquestionably organic purpose. There’s a clear and precise categorization to the collection: sizes, textures, colors, and other minutiae undetectable. There are designs on display that seem to defy physical description and thanks to magic, probably defy physics itself.

It is a display that is marvelously perverse on a scale none of the guides ever imagined.
>>
No. 861896 ID: a30024
File 151694108557.png - (107.47KB , 401x600 , 2-9.png )
861896

“I am, as you can tell, a collector of objects of an... intimate nature. This is my private chamber, in which I can...” He takes a deep, contented breath, “ appreciate them.”
>>
No. 861897 ID: a30024
File 151694109052.png - (75.98KB , 484x600 , 2-10.png )
861897

His expression hardens and then crumbles and his shoulders sag, “However, like all collectors, there are favorites. For me, there is but one piece of such exquisite perfection that it is held in regard above all others.” He sighs, “And for the past several months, something has kept me from truly experiencing its magnificence.”
>>
No. 861898 ID: a363ac

>>861897
alright got a spirit of power fucking or something?
>>
No. 861899 ID: fb45d4

we'll do anything we can to help!
>>
No. 861900 ID: 33cbe7

Shouldn't you be talking to a doctor about this..?
>>
No. 861901 ID: f25286

And what's stopping you from, ahem, appreciating this particular piece?
>>
No. 861907 ID: 3ce125

>>861897
Is some lustful spirit hogging the goods?
>>
No. 861911 ID: 86eb65

You sir are a true patron of the erotic arts.

How can we help you?
>>
No. 861925 ID: cf1a8c

>>861895
Is this infinite dong works?

>>861897
Is it possessed by a spirit cause that would be hilarious?
Or is it something to do with you? If so Kols hole is going to be sore for awhile.
Butt regardless of the reason we're here to help and we aim to please.
>>
No. 861937 ID: d887c0

An incomplete dildo collection is a sin against the gods of lewd.
How can we help you, toy collector?
>>
No. 861954 ID: 35089a

you need us to help you get it unstuck dont you
>>
No. 861976 ID: e1c8f7

Again I state, how may we be of assistance?
>>
No. 861995 ID: 2d1231

>>861897

... this could go in some very very unfortunate directions really fast.
>>
No. 862001 ID: fda98a

All right, let's keep it profecional then, explain what is the problem here.
>>
No. 862074 ID: a30024
File 151700954514.png - (131.02KB , 554x600 , 2-11.png )
862074

Kol shrugs, “Okay, so what’s wrong with it?”

The curator of the lewd collection fidgets uncomfortably. “For the past several months, any time I have attempted to... er... use- no nothing so crass, er- experience this object, I have felt the uncanny sensation of being watched. For and individual as, well, private as myself, the intrusion is tantamount to- to sacrilege. Its because of this that I cannot bring myself to- to-” His throat bobs as he swallows.

Gabe waves at him, “We get the picture.”
>>
No. 862075 ID: a30024
File 151700955643.png - (133.58KB , 600x564 , 2-12.png )
862075

Thankful, he relaxes slightly and waves to a door on the far side of the room, “I even had a lead lined chamber installed in which to find privacy. To no avail I might add.”

Casey nods, “So you want us to find out whats spying on you and deal with it?”

“By any means necessary, as long as you can remain discrete.”
>>
No. 862076 ID: a30024
File 151700956517.png - (46.24KB , 600x428 , 2-13.png )
862076

“And where is it?”

“I have taken to securing it in the inner sanctum, away from prying eyes...” He crosses the length of the room, which takes some time, and opens the far door. Inside is a small, white room, lit softly by a magelight lamp, containing a chase lounge and a simple white plinth. On the plinth, resting in a velvet cushion, is undoubtedly the object in question.
It is blue.
As the sight of the object, Mr Ochre makes a small, hungry sound and shivers.
>>
No. 862077 ID: 3ce125

>>862076
Alright so we're dealing with something invisible here. First step is to see if it's already around and waiting for the client to make an attempt. Set up a barrier and let loose the binding tendrils to see if they can catch anything. Unless you have another tool for revealing invisible spooks?

If you can't locate it, then it may not be in the room as of yet. In that case you may have to ask Mr Ochre to replicate the conditions required for his voyeur to show up.
>>
No. 862079 ID: fb45d4

if we have any sort of detection abilities, now would be a good time to test that out
>>
No. 862080 ID: a363ac

>>862076
Sir would you like to draw forth the presence for us or would you rather we experience the object?
>>
No. 862082 ID: 368616

>>862076
Maybe it's a haunted dildo?
Seriously! A ghost could be haunting the toy!
>>
No. 862083 ID: f25286

Clearly, we need to create the appropriate conditions for whatever is bothering him to appear. Tell him to begin experiencing the masterpiece as he normally would while pretending we're not even here. We'll keep an eye out for any uninvited guests.
>>
No. 862085 ID: 91ee5f

>>862076
What’s that thing on the right called? A folding wall or something? Anyways, there’s a shadow on the floor behind it.
>>
No. 862089 ID: bd7ab4

Secure the room. Is there a way for you to check for invisible forces?
>>
No. 862090 ID: 3abd97

>>862076
Can you feel yourself being watched now?
>>
No. 862091 ID: 33cbe7

Does lead work on spirits like that? Wouldn't iron be better?
Look under the bed.
>>
No. 862119 ID: fda98a

Ok, think of any possibility, and with the information this gentleman has given us, we can discard the ones that don't mach with the situation.
OR, we can just tell him to do his thing while we wait and try to see the creep that is spying on him, that would be more direct and insensitive.
>>
No. 862143 ID: a30024
File 151702264793.png - (79.94KB , 600x339 , 2-14.png )
862143

“May I?” Asks Casey as she steps into the room. Mr Ochre seems to come back from someplace distant and happy, remembering himself. “Oh, yes I insist.”

She picks it up and inspects it. The shaft is only about six or seven inches long and soft with an inner, firmer core. One end tapers into a slightly bulbous tip while the other flares out in a manner that allows it to be attached to other things.
In a menagerie of wild and exotic erotica, it stands out as remarkably plain. She turns it over and jiggles it experimentally; it wobbles slightly.

"Well first things first. If there's anything here with us, I'll seal it in." Gabe claps his hands together and pulls them apart. Mystical fire glows along the baseboards of the room for a moment before fading.

Kol starts by checking for the mundane: looking behind the screen, under the sofa, examining the wall. "Do you feel like you're being watched right now?"

Mr. Ochre shakes his head, "No, I only sense your presences."
>>
No. 862144 ID: a30024
File 151702265121.png - (80.78KB , 529x600 , 2-15.png )
862144

Casey runs her fingers across its surface. "Hmm, no spells that I can find. Do you think it might be haunted?"

"Haunted? Great Fates! I thought you needed some kind of… well, tormented history behind the object or something." He looks genuinely shocked.

Casey shrugs, "No. I mean, sure, that’s the more common way for a spirit to attach itself to an item but its more complex than that. Ghosts crave the sensation of being alive; It’s a kind of hunger for them. So they're naturally drawn to objects that create a strong emotional response: murder weapons, spooky dolls, paintings, even buildings. They feed off of that attachment and it can make them grow stronger if not dealt with." She holds up the phallus. “If I may, what makes this so important?”

The host ruffles his feathers, “It is blue.” He states simply.

The guides look at each other and Kol points out: “But that’s not the only blue thing here. What makes it so special?”

Ochre sighs and nods, “True, but... to me color is more than a mere expression of light. It is an emotional state, a transcendent experience. “ He continues, “This piece is…unique in all of the shades in my collection. It- it defies description.” He struggles, clutching his hands in frustration, “ If there were a word for the feeling it evokes... I would call it ‘Joy’. Just looking at it is-” he shudders, "-thrilling."
>>
No. 862145 ID: a30024
File 151702265567.png - (59.77KB , 363x600 , 2-16.png )
862145

Gabe clicks his tongue, "Yeaaaaaaaah, its prob'ly haunted. No sweat, though. We just gotta get the ghost to appear. Then we can deal with it!"

"How're you going to do that?"

"Well, I suppose someone's got to use it." Gabe shrugs.

"Someone?" Mr Ochre starts to visibly panic. "Do you mean me?"

Casey's hand falls on his shoulder. "Mr Ochre, If you'd rather, one of us can take care of it."

He runs a hand over his feathers, smoothing them out. "I-I think I'd prefer that. Judging by what Ms. Miki had told me, I had hoped that you might be more, well, comfortable with a task like this. Unless you deem it necessary, I think I would prefer to wait outside."

Who should summon the spirit?
>>
No. 862149 ID: 3abd97

Work that blue dick, Casey.
>>
No. 862150 ID: 33cbe7

Casey's the expert at handling objects.
>>
No. 862151 ID: 10c408

Casey.
>>
No. 862152 ID: f25286

As long as Gabe can maintain the seal while doing so let 'em at it.
>>
No. 862153 ID: fda98a

Who wants to? I mean, if someone feels like using it, let them be the one. I think it would be best that way too, since maybe the ghost might be more attached to the will and the emotion that of the person the object per se.
>>
No. 862156 ID: de6d84

Unite the blues together, GO CASEY
>>
No. 862164 ID: 2efe4b

Hoooold up a moment. Is there any possibility that the haunting is what CAUSES the "joy" response Mr. Ochre describes? It would hardly do to technically solve his problem but rob him of what he really wants out of this. Perhaps whatever it was that's doing this was always there, and the point at which he started feeling watched was when it grew strong enough to be aware?

If whatever creature this is has been watching him, and even moreso if it's been there the whole time, I think he should stay here.
>>
No. 862168 ID: 3ce125

>>862164
He seems to be implying he was able to experience this particular item just fine, until recently.
>>
No. 862179 ID: 0c8311

Casey, you're up!
>>
No. 862275 ID: e1c8f7

Sorry Casey, looks like you gotta take one for the team.
>>
No. 862353 ID: a30024
File 151708105648.png - (67.04KB , 438x600 , 2-17.png )
862353

Friday, January 26, 2018
9:43 PM

Casey smiles, "Don't worry, I'll take care of this, Mr. Ochre."

He sags as a sigh of relief escapes, "Thank you! I'm sorry to have asked this of you… You can't imagine what this means to me. Um… There's a robe behind the screen if you need it, as well as um… "He cough's politely, "lubricant. Um, if you need anything, come get me." He turns to leave, looking behind him as he closes the door quietly.

Casey ducks behind the privacy screen and there's a rustle of clothing. She reemerges wearing a fluffy robe. "There we go. Okay, so we want to reproduce the conditions in which the ghost appears right? I guess that means no prying eyes."
>>
No. 862354 ID: a30024
File 151708106182.png - (74.23KB , 600x341 , 2-18.png )
862354

Kol and Gabe slouch behind the folding screen with a quiet "Aww".
She sits on the couch, leans back and picks up Mr Ochre's prized toy.
>>
No. 862355 ID: a363ac

>>862354
after you are done staring into the dildo's eye like a lover I guess stick it in your mouth for lube.
>>
No. 862358 ID: 3ce125

>>862354
Start worshiping that dildo. He adored it, try to replicate that feeling. Get yourself really worked up before you stick it in.
>>
No. 862364 ID: 6780f5

Ask the nice tendril to the left if they want to join in.
>>
No. 862365 ID: 3ce125

>>862364
That is Gabe's tail.
>>
No. 862371 ID: 6780f5

My point stands
>>
No. 862377 ID: fda98a

Gabe, your tail is showing, hide properly you dingus.
>>
No. 862394 ID: a30024
File 151708668024.png - (119.79KB , 600x518 , 2-19.png )
862394

Casey starts by running her tongue over it experimentally; tasting the synthetic shape. It really is quite a pretty blue.
>>
No. 862395 ID: a30024
File 151708668457.png - (93.25KB , 600x510 , 2-20.png )
862395

She takes a deep breath and lets it slip into her mouth, testing its depth. Getting it warm and wet for the next part.

>>
No. 862396 ID: a30024
File 151708669232.png - (112.37KB , 600x432 , 2-21.png )
862396

Her hand slips beneath the robe and between her legs. A single finger slides back and forth. She angles upwards and finds that she's not quite ready yet, so she withdraws and returns to rolling it in easy circles around her entrance.

She huffs as she feels her self warming up and pulls the dildo out of her mouth with a slurp.

>>
No. 862399 ID: a363ac

>>862396
anal
>>
No. 862403 ID: 3ce125

Well, anal IS what he used it for, but I dunno if it's going to be needed. Use it in the more comfortable hole first.
>>
No. 862404 ID: 8cb228

Nah, just try what comes naturally, if that doesn't work, THEN use it like he would.
>>
No. 862405 ID: 678ddd

secret better anal
>>
No. 862423 ID: 37dad1

Try all the holes.
>>
No. 862433 ID: a30024
File 151709465959.png - (124.03KB , 547x600 , 2-22.png )
862433

"You okay, Case?" A quiet voice comes from behind the screen.
"Mmm hmm," she moans, slipping the toy between her legs. "Just trying to forget that I'm in a stranger's house, about to get fucked by a haunted dildo."

Spreading herself with her fingers, Casey relaxes and lets the shaft slip inside. She sighs as it fills her and pushes it in deep, feeling herself get used to it. "Mph, glad it’s not too big."

>>
No. 862434 ID: a30024
File 151709466889.png - (102.74KB , 463x600 , 2-23.png )
862434

She starts to slip it in and out at an easy pace and getting comfortable. She closes her eyes and tries to imagine what it must be like for Mr Ochre, trying to recreate the joy he must feel when using it. "Ah, come on…" The strangeness of the setting is a little distracting, so she's not quite there yet. She needs… something else, trying to think of how to do that without disrupting the sense of privacy.
>>
No. 862435 ID: 3ce125

>>862434
>strangeness of the setting
Hmm, how do you usually use sex toys? Stick it to a wall or the floor and pretend it's someone else?
Or you could start fantasizing. Think of your ideal sexual encounter.
>>
No. 862436 ID: 33cbe7

Think of your special someone while using it: Nicolas Cage.
>>
No. 862437 ID: a363ac

>>862434
rub belly.
>>
No. 862438 ID: 45aab1

Caw like a bird. Maybe the spirit is attracted to birds!
>>
No. 862446 ID: fda98a

>>862435
Hmmm, maybe this?
>>
No. 862448 ID: ed67d9

>>862434

Think of Miki's cute little waggle butt, her warm smile, giving you a hug with her soft arms....
>>
No. 862469 ID: f25286

Think of Mr. Ochre. Such a reserved guy with such a lewd hobby he goes to such great lengths to keep secret. I bet he makes some of the cutest sounds 'experiencing' this work down here alone, where no one can hear him.
>>
No. 862528 ID: a30024
File 151710827927.png - (82.05KB , 600x428 , 2-24.png )
862528

Casey arches her back, imagining someone there with her. She spreads her legs for them; welcoming them closer. She imagines their breath on her neck, their body against hers…

>>
No. 862529 ID: a30024
File 151710828334.png - (127.26KB , 600x428 , 2-25.png )
862529

…feeling their touch…
>>
No. 862531 ID: c2051e

>>862529
Just a hand. Keep going, don't want to scare it away intervening too soon.
>>
No. 862537 ID: 33cbe7

Maybe they're into handholding.
>>
No. 862538 ID: 3ce125

>>862529
How much does a ghost have to manifest before you can grab them? Let your imagination go further, try to get them to kiss you. Then once the ghost tries to do that, you let loose with the coils.
>>
No. 862551 ID: de6d84

Don't stop, the hand's the only part showing itself right now. Getting a look at what's haunting this object will bring insight for what to do.
>>
No. 862552 ID: 3abd97

>>862529
Keep going, the client usually stopped at this point.

Then maybe once you've got them involved you can snare them with your tentacle magic.
>>
No. 862553 ID: 258190

Patience. Need to wait for the right moment.
>>
No. 862559 ID: e1c8f7

Keep going. Imagine they're all over you. Your thighs, hips, stomach, breasts.
>>
No. 862585 ID: a30024
File 151711907646.png - (151.78KB , 700x500 , 2-26.png )
862585

She leans in, imagining her partner coming close for a kiss.
>>
No. 862586 ID: a30024
File 151711908148.png - (96.93KB , 600x428 , 2-27.png )
862586

"!!!"
>>
No. 862587 ID: a30024
File 151711908475.png - (88.85KB , 600x428 , 2-28.png )
862587

"Hi there…" Casey smirks.
>>
No. 862589 ID: 3ce125

>>862587
Tell the others you have the ghost. Time to send it to the Zone.
>>
No. 862590 ID: 258190

"Guys, I got the ghost! She's kinda cute. Does saying that make me a necrophile?"
>>
No. 862593 ID: ed67d9

>>862587
We can let them finish up over there behind the screen first. They're having fun... we might as well have some fun too!
>>
No. 862619 ID: 8cb228

Politely ask her name and kiss her again! Tell her not to be shy and she doesn't have to stop if she doesn't want to. Maybe tease her a bit with those tentacles? But you do want to talk to her too... decisions decisions!
>>
No. 862623 ID: 4324ce

>>862587
Well, they're having fun...why not you?
>>
No. 862635 ID: 636da5

Put the ghost at ease by whatever means come naturally...
>>
No. 862654 ID: a363ac

>>862593
hey guys I caught dinner.
>>
No. 862669 ID: fda98a

Well hello there! Now, do not panic, we are not going to hurt you, we are just going to ask you some questions.
>>
No. 862695 ID: 3abd97

>>862587
Wipe that confused and surprised look off the ghost's face with an aggressive smooch.
>>
No. 862705 ID: 68550e

"Hey guys, I got 'em!"
Keep them captive with more kissing.
>>
No. 862713 ID: a30024
File 151716623596.png - (86.98KB , 312x600 , 2-29.png )
862713

The ghost stares at her, aghast. "A-are you going to banish me?"

Casey croons softly, reassuring her, "No, its okay. We don't work like that. We're Spirit Guides: our job is to show you the way and help you move on. We only banish a spirit if someone is in danger."

She notices a soft rhythmic sound coming from behind the screen and smiles, "Besides, my partners seem to be distracted right now, so I'm in no hurry. Do you want to keep going?"

The binding spell winds itself between her legs and the ghost gasps at the touch. She smiles and nods bashfully. "What's your name?" Casey asks as the spell caresses her partner.

The specter confesses "Allayne."

>>
No. 862714 ID: a30024
File 151716624435.png - (182.42KB , 700x500 , 2-30.png )
862714

"Nice to meet you, Allayne." She takes her hand off of the toy, "Do you think you can take over for me?" A spectral hand wraps itself around the dildo and starts pumping it in and out with surprising force. "Ah! Good job! Yeah, like that…" She sinks down and closes her eyes as the ghost pounds into her, nibbling the knuckle on her free hand.
>>
No. 862718 ID: a363ac

>>862714
let the tents run free.
>>
No. 862721 ID: d2d65a

Time to get spoopy!
>>
No. 862722 ID: 66dad9

Ride it out!
>>
No. 862728 ID: 7c262c

Ride that feeling!
>>
No. 862729 ID: 3ce125

You can't control your tendrils but can you like, encourage them to do some probing?
>>
No. 862765 ID: fda98a

>>862713
Distracted with what? What are those two doing?
>>
No. 862776 ID: a30024
File 151717838145.png - (133.13KB , 600x428 , 2-31.png )
862776

Casey's fingers twitch and her spell surges. It pushes into the ghost, spreading her around the tentacle as it blindly seeks her inner places. "Ohhhhh fffuuck…" Allayne moans; the sudden sensation of mana, raw life energy, filling her is overwhelming. She pushes back onto the spell, trying to drive it deeper, feeling as if her soul were on fire.

Casey experiments with her aura, using her fingers to push and draw at the spell. Each time it withdraws from Allayne, a needy gasp escapes her. She stretches out her right hand and lets more aura uncoil itself.

>>
No. 862777 ID: a30024
File 151717840260.png - (137.55KB , 509x600 , 2-32.png )
862777

"AH!" Casey gasps as the spell finds itself somewhere unexpected. She blushes, having never used it for something like that but, after a moments hesitation, drives it forward. She feels it slip inside of her easily and fill her. "O-ha-kay, yeah that’s- wow." Once she relaxes, her initial discomfort gives way to a rising sensation of pleasure. Between the ghost thrusting into one end and her spell at the other end, any semblance of rational thought starts to dissolve.
>>
No. 862778 ID: a30024
File 151717840626.png - (83.06KB , 340x600 , 2-33.png )
862778

Above her, the otter's ghost's mouth hangs open as the mana tentacle pounds its way into her. Casey watches with fascination, able to see the line of aura pushing its way through her transparent body and stuffing every inch of Allayne. Having been touch-starved for so long, she's quickly reduced to a begging mess by the pulsing coils of Casey's aura.

>>
No. 862785 ID: a363ac

>>862778
touch a ghost titty
>>
No. 862824 ID: de6d84

Give Allayne what she needs, RELEASE!
>>
No. 862828 ID: 3ce125

Can't think of anything more to add except maybe move the tendril(s) faster.
>>
No. 862845 ID: 56e50f

Touch starved huh? Maybe you should feed the poor girl. Give her a buffet. Neck, arms, hips, mouth.
>>
No. 862864 ID: a30024
File 151719411266.png - (112.18KB , 600x428 , 2-34.png )
862864

Casey reaches up to the floating figure with her hands still encased in aura. There's not much dexterity to them, but the feeling of mana massaging her body makes Allayne writhe uncontrollably. "Please, yes- yes oh yes…" Her begging ends in a squeek as she struggles to hold on.

>>
No. 862865 ID: a30024
File 151719412005.png - (232.47KB , 700x612 , 2-35.png )
862865

She shudders, her hands driving the shaft deeper into her partner and grinding the base against Casey's clit. With that final bit of stimulation, the mouse gives up on holding back, surrendering to the waves of pleasure overwhelming her. Casey goes crashing over the edge in a long, senseless howl. Her muscles clench and spasm helplessly and her aura runs wild.

Allayne feels the swell of energy pulse inside of her. The binding spell suddenly overflows, spilling out of her in a gush of ethereal energy. The ghosts eyes open wide as orgasm wracks her body, causing her spectral form to flicker and blur. She looks down at where the tentacle enters her body in wordless shock, watching the glow of mana suffuse her form.

>>
No. 862866 ID: a30024
File 151719412892.png - (164.41KB , 500x700 , 2-36.png )
862866

Casey lays against the sofa and blinks back the spinning stars in her vision, realizing that its not just her eyes sparkling, "Woah… I… I didn’t know I could do that…"

Allayne holds her hands out, feeling the energy spread to every fingertip like spring sunlight, "It- its beautiful. I- I can feel you in me. You're so alive…Thank you…"

>>
No. 862867 ID: 559610

"No sweat."
>>
No. 862871 ID: 3ce125

Time for aura-assisted cuddling, then broach the topic of helping her move on.
>>
No. 862885 ID: e1c8f7

>>862866
Invite her to lay next to you. Ask her how she's feeling.
>>
No. 862931 ID: de6d84

Cuddle a bit.
>>
No. 862980 ID: 6c2cf5

After the cuddles are finished let’s go show mr ochre exactly who’s been haunting his most prized dildo.
>>
No. 863014 ID: b15da4

Perform the sending: BEGONE, THOT
>>
No. 863053 ID: dced91

There is also quality of 'life' to consider. Just because she is non corporeal doesn't mean it's impossible to have a meaningful existence with friends and romance and such--after all, her 'owner' and she might be compatible. Or, moving 'onward' might be best for her. More discussion and investigation is needed!
>>
No. 863084 ID: a30024
File 151727015765.png - (191.01KB , 560x700 , 2-37.png )
863084

The glowing ghost drifts down to lay next to Casey. "It's what we're here to do…"

"Have sex?"

Casey chuckles quietly, pulling the toy out of her and setting it aside, "No, we're here to help you."

The otter gives a contented sigh, but a look of worry crosses her face.
"Are you okay?" Casey asks.

"Its just that…I suppose that means I have to go, doesn't it…"

Casey puts her hand in Allayne's, passing through the spectral fingers. "Yeah. I'm sorry… Its our duty to help you along. You know what happens to ghosts that linger too long?"

Allayne confesses that she does not and Casey continues. "When a ghost doesn’t cross into the Ghost-Zone, it starts to seek out sources of life energy: some call it mana. Life is the most addictive thing in the world: it's a power that lets us change the world, create more life, its what gives us the will to survive."
"If a ghost starts feeding off that power; it grows stronger, more stubborn. It starts seeking out more powerful sources of mana, until its able to feed off of living things. It-" She stops and looks worried.

Allayne looks down at little coruscating points of light filling her body, "I think I understand…"

They lay side by side for a while quietly. Allayne whispers, "I'm kind of scared… Do you know what the Ghost- Zone is like?"

Casey shrugs, "The only people who have seen it first hand are the Spirit Guardians. They say that there's a great sea of mana there. When someone is born, the Fates draw their soul from the sea and send it to earth, where it fills their body with purpose… and when we die, we return to that sea."
>>
No. 863086 ID: a30024
File 151727022734.png - (121.93KB , 500x700 , 2-38.png )
863086

The quiet rhythmic sounds from behind the screen stop and are replaced by a series of short gasping grunts, punctuated by a drawn out “Nhhhhhh!” A moment later a warm, giddy chuckle is shared between Kol and Gabe, both of them sounding out of breath.

Casey calls out, "Hey, guys. You can come out now."

The guys shuffle out from behind the screen with some surreptitious adjusting of clothing and buckling of belts. Gabe blushes, "Heh, sorry. Listening to you do your thing, couldn't help ourselves…"

Kol clears his throat, "Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Kol, this is Gabe. Um- I guess we're your spirit guides for the evening."

The ghost giggles, "Nice to meet you, I'm Allayne. So what happens now?"
>>
No. 863087 ID: 33cbe7

Now we suck the stolen life energy out of you in pretty much the reverse of the previous scene.
>>
No. 863095 ID: 8cb228

"We help you move on, to the place you are meant to be."
>>
No. 863098 ID: 3ce125

Ummmm... how DOES this normally go?
>>
No. 863102 ID: fda98a

>>863098
Yeah, how is the drill?
>>
No. 863115 ID: 56e50f

>>863086
"Well, first we ask you, 'Are you ready?'"
>>
No. 863118 ID: 2efe4b

You could ask what her relationship to that toy was. Find out who she was and why she ended up haunting it. Or does she have a connection to your client?
>>
No. 863176 ID: a30024
File 151728612223.png - (107.32KB , 700x410 , 2-39.png )
863176

Gabe threads his fingers together and cracks them. "Depends, on how're we doin'. I take it Casey told you why we're here right?" She nods. "Well, all that needs to happen is that I open the gate, and you step through it. But I can't do that 'till I know you're ready. Anything you needed to wrap up before you go? You know, last messages, haunting confessions, locations of hidden treasure-" Kol elbows him gently and he smiles, "-Kidding."

She puts her hand to her cheek, "Oh! Um… yeah could you tell the guy who lives here that I'm sorry for… creeping him out… I didn't mean to."

"Sure. How'd you end up in that thing anyway?"

"I- I think that, when it was my time, I got scared and I just ran. I- I couldn't take it. But after a while, I just started to grow cold, and I could see all these lights around me, like candles. I think its that life energy you were talking about. But when this guy would, you know, do his thing, it burned like a bonfire. I just couldn't resist. I wanted to be with him, to feel that alive again… I didn't mean to make him upset. Tell him that, will you?"

Casey pats her on the back, her aura eliciting a little shiver. "Its okay. Anything else?"

Allayne smiles, "Just… thank you, and I don’t think I'm scared any more." She kisses Casey, leaving little tingles of mana tickling her lips. "I think I'm ready."
>>
No. 863177 ID: a30024
File 151728613238.png - (205.91KB , 556x700 , 2-40.png )
863177

Gabe nods and closes his eyes, channeling his power into his hands. A pinpoint of light opens in the world and, with great difficulty, he pulls it open; until he's holding a disc of pure white light a couple of feet across. It is without question a hole in the universe: beyond which is something too glorious and brilliant to understand. Despite the ferocity of the light, its hard to look away.
Straining, he holds it open for her, "Good luck…"

Allayne turns, says goodbye once more, and passes into the light.
>>
No. 863178 ID: 3ce125

>>863177
MISSION COMPLETE

Casey can clean up a bit and get dressed, then let's go give Mr Ochre the good news!
>>
No. 863180 ID: 33cbe7

Toss the dildo in so she has something to remember you by.
>>
No. 863182 ID: 91ee5f

>>863180
No, don’t do that!

It belongs to Mr Ochre and we have no right to give away his property!
>>
No. 863210 ID: fda98a

Well, that's that. Lets report back to the owner.
>>
No. 863221 ID: fe7355

Time to report to Mr. Ochre your success, the who, what and why of his haunted dildo and Allayne's message. But first, Casey has to clean up a bit and get dressed. Y'all also look each other over for visible signs of sex, clean 'em off and get presentable before heading out. Tidy the room back to what it was before, too.
>>
No. 863222 ID: 35089a

if not the dildo then toss your panties or the robe
>>
No. 863255 ID: 5da7c4

>>863222

seconding this
>>
No. 863301 ID: e1c8f7

>>863177
See ya, Space Otter.

Get cleaned up and report back.
>>
No. 863322 ID: a363ac

>>863222
toss in panties.
go give Mr.Ochre his blue back
>>
No. 863323 ID: 3ce125

Please don't litter in the hereafter.
>>
No. 863397 ID: a30024
File 151736495742.png - (81.14KB , 600x389 , 2-41.png )
863397

“Hang on!” Casey grabs something and tosses it at the portal. A spectral hand reaches through for a moment, snatching the little bundle of cloth out of the air just before the gate winks out of existence.
>>
No. 863398 ID: a30024
File 151736496294.png - (172.74KB , 700x536 , 2-42.png )
863398

Mr Ochre looks up from arranging his collection to see the guides emerge from his private chamber wreathed in smiles. He rushes to their side, only one question on his mind: “Were you successful?”

Casey nods, “She’s gone to the other side. You should have all the privacy you need.”

The bird sags as the stress leaves his system, “Oh Fates, Thank you! You have no idea the piece of mind you’ve brought me.”

“‘Course, it could happen again. From what she told us, you stood out like a lighthouse to a ghost. You might need to invest in a spirit ward if you intend to keep things private. Or, you could always give us a call.” Gabe shrugs and smirks.

“Oh, dear. I had no idea! Thank you for warning me.” He rubs his forehead. “I’ll have that done immediately.”
>>
No. 863405 ID: a30024
File 151736566376.png - (74.10KB , 600x380 , 2-43.png )
863405

Casey takes his hand, “Mr Ochre, the ghost, Allayne, wanted us to tell you that she was sorry for disturbing you. She said that she was ready to move on thanks to us.”

“Oh, I- I’m very happy to hear that. Perhaps, I should have tried to meet her... perhaps, someday I shall.” He sighs and looks back at the vast walls of his collection. “These have brought me years of pleasure and contentment, but I wonder if that is all that there is to this life. Maybe its time I let others experience this joy that I cherish.” The corners of his beak curl into a smile, “Or at least its time I stop living with the worry that I might never be understood.”
>>
No. 863406 ID: a30024
File 151736567448.png - (186.36KB , 570x700 , 2-44.png )
863406

Having said goodbye, Mr Ochre stands at the foot of his steps waving. “Thank you again! Perhaps next time you visit, it should be as guests! And should you ever need my help, don’t hesitate to call!”

Casey examines the card given to her as they left:

Cecil Ochre Asset management

Aside from that, it contains his contact info and address.

Hearing the thunderclap of Gabe’s gate opening, she smiles to herself and tucks it away in her top. Feeling a bit breezier under her skirt, she follows her partners through the gate and heads home.

EPISODE 2 COMPLETE

skill up: Casey improved her dexterity when using a one handed binding spell.
>>
No. 863417 ID: fda98a

We are on a good run!
>>
No. 863441 ID: 258190

S RANK, BABY!
Let's keep this party hopping!
>>
No. 863569 ID: 56e50f

Rest up, party. Did good!
>>
No. 863908 ID: a30024

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/863633.html Next thread!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password