[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 865589)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 151804443548.png - (15.00KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
865589 No. 865589 ID: de6d84

>"...And here's the bag of money that'll cover the cost. Quick review, what was it that I needed again from the market?"

"An apple!!" I say quickly.

>"You got it!"

Yaaaaay, I got it!!

>"Sorry again for making you run an errand when I'm so busy cleaning home, sweetie."

"Oh, that's alright, Mama! I like being able to help out when I can!"

>"Oh my heart you're such a good child, I can't thank you enough for doing this for me."
Expand all images
>>
No. 865590 ID: de6d84
File 151804445437.png - (15.06KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
865590

I wear the bag around me and give Mama a biiig hug! She gives me one also!

>"I put some extra gems in the bag in case you want something for yourself while over there."

"Okie dokie!"
>>
No. 865591 ID: de6d84
File 151804447718.png - (11.18KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
865591

>"Have a safe trip!" Mama waves back at me.

"I'll do my best!"
>>
No. 865592 ID: de6d84
File 151804449245.png - (22.97KB , 800x600 , 004.png )
865592

A trip arriving to the market later...

Okay, I made it! Its been a bit since Mama last took me here.
I don't see too many ketzas around here at this time either.
The ketza mister that sells a bunch of fruits is somewhere around here, but I don't remember where.

What should I do?
>>
No. 865597 ID: c2051e

Jump on the sleeping one until he tells you.
>>
No. 865599 ID: a363ac

>>865592
mr.Sleepy might know.
>>
No. 865600 ID: 56fca5

Can you read the sign? If not, ask the sleeping one!
>>
No. 865602 ID: b1b4f3

>>865592
Look at the map!
>>
No. 865604 ID: 3abd97

>>865592
Look at the map. Can you read?
>>
No. 865605 ID: 7fd053

Toss a low value money in the fountain for luck!
Or a wish! How did this work again?

Was it fountain genies?
>>
No. 865608 ID: 91ee5f

>>865592
Look at the map.
>>
No. 865614 ID: eb4746

Can you read a map? If not ask the person standing in front of it if he can give you directions to the fruit vendor.
>>
No. 865658 ID: 33cbe7

Look at the map! Assuming you can read.
>>
No. 865728 ID: 13cc26

Yeah gonna go with "check the map" if you can read and "bug that guy who's sleeping" if you can't.
>>
No. 865733 ID: 094652

Don't go in the shadows.

Also, look around for anything that looks like fruit. Most of the fruit vendors keep all kinds of fruit in stock, so an apple is likely available.

... Why does you mother need one apple?
>>
No. 865765 ID: 56de11

>baby Ketza
MY VERY SOUL!

Don't loss bag of moneis.
Play in fountain.
>>
No. 865776 ID: 35089a

go find adult in dark alley for free candy and life experience
>>
No. 865799 ID: e1c8f7

Wait in line behind that person to your left. Once they're done, you can ask the one behind the counter for directions!
>>
No. 865847 ID: be0b68

>>865592
check the map to see if you can make sense of it, but if not -

>>865799
Waiting to ask the counter person is probably best.
>>
No. 865849 ID: c88e6d

>>865592
Maptime!
>>
No. 865954 ID: 66b5eb

Look at the other side of the sign! These map signs always have two sides.
>>
No. 866279 ID: de6d84
File 151823744063.png - (14.57KB , 800x600 , 005.png )
866279

>Why does your mother need one apple?
Mama needs another apple for a surprise food she wants to make later!

>Don't loss bag of moneis.
I won't lose the monies! It's safe around me!


I go up to the sleeping ketza.

"Excuse me mister?"

>"...zzz..."

I jump up onto his head!

"Excuse meeeeeeeeeee"

>"huhwhat
>>
No. 866280 ID: de6d84
File 151823747221.png - (10.62KB , 800x600 , 006.png )
866280

>plEASEDONTFIRE- oh wait, I'm my own boss.
>>
No. 866281 ID: de6d84
File 151823750028.png - (9.88KB , 800x600 , 007.png )
866281

>...OH, uhhh, hello there, little one? why are you on my head-"

"Do you know where the ketza mister that sells apples is?"

>"Huh? Um, the map should say... d-do you know how to read?"

" A tiny bit! Be my map!"

>"???"
>>
No. 866282 ID: de6d84
File 151823753520.png - (19.06KB , 800x600 , 008.png )
866282

>"...Aaaand there's every area on the map. Some sections are closed for a while, which is why the market isn't super active right now.

"Alrighty! Thanks, sleepy head!"
>>
No. 866283 ID: de6d84
File 151823756915.png - (15.22KB , 800x600 , 009.png )
866283

>"pfffthehehe, that's so adorable." The lady next to us says.

>"why is this happening to meee "
>>
No. 866289 ID: a363ac

ask sleepy if he wants to show off his hat to the rest of the hat merchants.
>>
No. 866291 ID: c2051e

Okay, so you need to go past the fountain, then go right when you see another stall in front of you.
>>
No. 866292 ID: 33cbe7

Steer your mount into the fountain.
>>
No. 866295 ID: 91ee5f

>>866283
Ok, thank the nice man for his help, jump off his head, and go to the Fruit Stand!
>>
No. 866297 ID: cb585b

Ride your brave sleepy unfortunate steed through the fountain!
>>
No. 866332 ID: 56fca5

We should prooobably go to the fruit stand and get our apple. But the fountain sounds fun! We wouldn't want to get our apple wet, would we? So we should go there first!
>>
No. 866333 ID: 13cc26

Get him to take you to the fruit stand!

Surely this will be straightforward and nothing unexpected will happen to delay your acquiring an apple.
>>
No. 866344 ID: 689e8d

TK stop you're killing me my heart can't take this!

>>866283
Ask him if he's willing to take you there cause you'll buy something from his store if he does.
>>
No. 866355 ID: eb4746

Thank the nice lady for the compliment.

Ask Mr. Nappy if he's seen any of the silly hats. Then ask him to rate your silliness as a hat from one to ten.

Then finally, get on towards that fruit stand.
>>
No. 866380 ID: 7fd053

Check out the business - they'll never expect a pro kid businessman. With our pro business advice, you'll be able to return home with all the apples, not just one!
>>
No. 866383 ID: eb4746

>>866380
Hmm, if we negotiate from this poor merchant's head that could distract the fruit seller enough to give us the edge in any negotiations on top of being silly adorable.
>>
No. 866443 ID: 3abd97

>>866283
Don't sweat it dude chicks dig guys who are good with kids.

>what do
Hi ho silver, away! To the fruit stand!

And maybe the silly hat stand with any leftover change.
>>
No. 866638 ID: 56e50f

>>866283
Be sure to thank the Sleepy Man for helping you by giving him a hug on the head then slide down his back and tail like they do in the cartoons!
>>
No. 866792 ID: c88e6d

>>866283
Thank the Sleepy Man and head for the apples.
>>
No. 866891 ID: b15da4

Because you mildly inconvenienced a fertility goddess in a past life.
>>
No. 866995 ID: 66b5eb

Onward! To the fruit stand!
>>
No. 867922 ID: de6d84
File 151875764663.png - (14.29KB , 800x600 , 010.png )
867922

"...Hey Mr. Nappy?"

>"Mmmhaaahh what" He yawns.

"Can we go to the fruits?"

>"We...?"

"Yeah! Also, you're kinda tall and I can't hop down from here."

>"Well, alright I guess??"

"Okay! Lets go, to the fruits!" I point from his head towards the area.

He starts walking after rubbing his eyes a bit.

>"*Sigh,* what has this day become why do kids always ask me for help, I just wanna sleeeep"


"What're the silly hats like?"

>"Hmm? iii... only ever passed the stand by, but some of them are... *yaaaawn* pretty silly I guess..."

"How silly am I as a hat?"

>"...Very... also very tired wow..."

He yawns again while wobbling over to the right while walking and-
>>
No. 867924 ID: de6d84
File 151875770878.png - (16.96KB , 800x600 , 011.png )
867924

>*trip*

wheeeeeeee
>>
No. 867925 ID: de6d84
File 151875776225.png - (30.49KB , 800x600 , 012.png )
867925

*Splash!*


Hehehe, that was fun!

>"brbrbrbrbrbr"
>>
No. 867926 ID: b1b4f3

>>867925
Get his face out of the water so he doesn't drown or something then I guess go to the fruit salesman yourself.
>>
No. 867930 ID: 91ee5f

>>867925
Lift his face out of the water and tell him, “No, Mister Sleepy! It’s not safe to try and sleep in the water!”
>>
No. 867975 ID: 399e9e

Naa don't worry about him he'll be fine he just said he'll BRB!


>Kill Count: 1
>>
No. 867979 ID: eb4746

Is your bag okay? I hope it's water resistant. Also get Mr. Sleepy's mouth out of the water.
>>
No. 867981 ID: 33cbe7

Do you detect a Chinese earthquake?
Climb out of the fountain using your toppled titan.
>>
No. 867988 ID: 56fca5

That's a pretty buoyant sack of coins you have there.

Don't let sleepy-head get too comfortable in the water! You wouldn't want him to fall back asleep; he still needs to bring you to the silly hats fruit stand!
>>
No. 867998 ID: a363ac

>>867925
birb bath go
>>
No. 868017 ID: e1c8f7

>>867925
Well he's awake now! He can definitely take you to the Fruit Stand.
>>
No. 868064 ID: 3abd97

>>867925
Make snow angles! ...melted snow angels! Whatever!
>>
No. 868127 ID: 395c02

Splash water everywhere!!! Whee!!!
>>
No. 868566 ID: 66b5eb

Splash Mr. Sleeps just to make sure he's actually awake now! No rest for the wicked! Onward! :3
>>
No. 869164 ID: de6d84
File 151920575312.gif - (26.52KB , 800x600 , 013.gif )
869164

>That's a pretty buoyant sack of coins you have there.
Yep! Mama's bag is special. Her bag floats in case she ever drops it in water so she'll never lose it!

I see the sleepy ketza shift his mouth out of the water so he's fine!


>Make snow angels!
>Splash water everywhere!!! Whee!!!

Melted snow angels, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

...Alrighty, time to continue on to the fruits.
The nappy ketza's slowly rising his head from the water, so I'll take this chance to get back on.
>>
No. 869166 ID: de6d84
File 151920579485.png - (17.13KB , 800x600 , 014.png )
869166

I splash water onto his face while I climb on his head!

*Splash!*
>>
No. 869167 ID: de6d84
File 151920586369.png - (19.35KB , 800x600 , 015.png )
869167

>"mmmuuuuurrRGH OKAY I'm more awake now I guess we'll go"

"Onward!"


We make our way towards the ketza fruit seller without much fuss after the fountain.
Some ketzas on the way looked like they giggling at us, but sleepy down here didn't seem to mind as much this time.

I wonder if I should get him anything, hes been so helpful!

We make it to the fruit stand at last!


>"Pffthehe, welcome!" says the fruitza seller. "So what do you need today, sir?"
>>
No. 869170 ID: eb4746

We need an apple for momma, please!
>>
No. 869177 ID: 56fca5

Time to ask for your apple. Remember to say please and thank you!

You definitely should get something for sleepyhead! A silly hat seems strangely appropriate and it is right next door!
>>
No. 869180 ID: a363ac

>>869167
An Apple!
realize that whatever you are riding is not a real ketza, for it has not blep even once since meeting it.
>>
No. 869187 ID: 395c02

A hug!
>>
No. 869221 ID: b1b4f3

>>869167
One apple, please!
>>
No. 869227 ID: e1c8f7

Let's get two Apples! One for Mama and one for sleepyhead!
>>
No. 869230 ID: 33cbe7

Say "Apple".
>>
No. 869231 ID: 13cc26

A pear!

I mean apple!
>>
No. 869300 ID: 56fca5

>>869187

Oh yeah! You need to give sleepyhead a hug as well!
>>
No. 869305 ID: c88e6d

>>869167
One apple.
>>
No. 869306 ID: 9d4af9

Apple! And an apple for sleepyhead!

Sleepyhead deserves hugs for his loyal service :3
>>
No. 869307 ID: eb4746

I think our gift for Mr. Sleepy would be more appropriate if it were a silly hat. Specifically, one shaped like a tiny Ketza, so he will always remember this day.
>>
No. 869309 ID: 6cd244

Your mom put in extra spending money for you so it's okay to get the nice shopkeeper an apple too. I hope he likes apples! Ask for two apples.
>>
No. 869346 ID: 3abd97

>>869167
Ane oppple for momma please!

Then buy two strawberries one for you and one for your ride.
>>
No. 869425 ID: 772fe4

Pomegranate
>>
No. 869439 ID: b6c7da

One Apple for Mom and One Spit-roast for Me please.
Then ask for a kebab instead then remember that fruit seller does not sell meat.
>>
No. 869806 ID: de6d84
File 151947084984.png - (11.07KB , 800x600 , 016.png )
869806

"Ane opple and a kebab!"

>"W-What
>Uhh, I don't have-"

"Oh! A pear! Of strawberries and one apple I mean, please!"

>"Oh, well alright then!" Fruitza seller ketza man prepares a bag of the things. "Just pay-"
>>
No. 869807 ID: de6d84
File 151947090015.png - (15.94KB , 800x600 , 017.png )
869807

I hop off from Sleepyzta's head and give him a hug.

"Keep doing good at your job!"

>"Uhh, thanks? I guess!"

I pay the amount for everything, hop back on sleepy's head, and wave goodbye at the fruit stand ketza! I ask sleepy to carry the bag for me.


After the fruit stand, that leaves me with enough money for... *gasp*

"Can we go by the silly hats real quick?"

>"Hmm, sure. Saw somethin' there you liked?"
>>
No. 869808 ID: de6d84
File 151947096718.png - (12.68KB , 800x600 , 018.png )
869808

"Maaaaaayyybe." Heehee.

He won't see my master plan coming!
>>
No. 869809 ID: de6d84
File 151947112945.png - (13.55KB , 800x600 , 019.png )
869809

We arrive at the silly stand.


>"Ah, hello! *smrk*, great hat." The hatza says.

"Hey, you're right! I make a great hat!" I tell sleepy.

>"uuuuuuu"
>>
No. 869810 ID: de6d84
File 151947120081.png - (5.26KB , 600x600 , 020_paperdoll.png )
869810

>"So, any of these catch your eye?"

I know a good hat to get him for helping me today!


Design or describe a silly hat!
>>
No. 869811 ID: a6d5cb

A sombrero that's designed to be worn upside down. Just watch out for sea bears.
>>
No. 869812 ID: 7fd053
File 151948102863.png - (6.77KB , 600x600 , tk-quest-hat.png )
869812

Where does ketza end and hat begin
>>
No. 869815 ID: 91ee5f
File 151948331384.png - (276.86KB , 600x600 , 4E1E895F-375A-4505-855A-9A02BE08D5CB.png )
869815

A classic when it comes to silly hats!
>>
No. 869817 ID: a363ac

>>869810
a puppy bed big enough to fit a TK.
>>
No. 869836 ID: 555f33

Another ketza. No need to change the look.
>>
No. 869845 ID: 56fca5
File 151949596871.png - (35.53KB , 600x600 , KetzaHat.png )
869845

>>869307

I thought this was already the clear choice.
>>
No. 869846 ID: a363ac
File 151949643808.png - (6.51KB , 204x222 , hat.png )
869846

>>869817
>>
No. 869847 ID: cb585b

Attack of the Cutebold.

Oh no, or a ball gag, how'd that lewd stuff get there!?
>>
No. 869849 ID: 136183

>>869847
Do you comprehend that this is a quest about a child?
>>
No. 869853 ID: 395c02
File 151949998556.png - (8.83KB , 600x600 , zzzpeep.png )
869853

A sleepy hat for a sleepy ketza!
>>
No. 869854 ID: cb585b

>>869849
Yes i do, arent we torturing dressing up a sleepy Ketza right now?
>>
No. 869855 ID: be0b68

how about a wide-brimmed hat with fake eyes (drawn or stitched) on it?

it'll help him sleep during the day and maybe put potential customers in a better mood when waking him
>>
No. 869986 ID: e1c8f7
File 151955152849.jpg - (7.32KB , 236x309 , d35cdc39599e4489cd2ff70950436ba5.jpg )
869986

Ah yes, a classic.
>>
No. 870076 ID: 9d4af9
File 151959867883.png - (20.31KB , 600x600 , SillyHat.png )
870076

Not only is it excellently aesthetic, but it also provides an elevated perch for a particular tiny ketza :3
>>
No. 871081 ID: de6d84
File 151996954891.png - (14.35KB , 800x600 , 021.png )
871081

I hope off from sleepy's head!

"I'll taaake this one!"
I point to the best silly hat while slamming down the last of the money.

>"Aaand here you go! Enjoy the hat, little one!"

"Woahhh, thanks mister!"

>"That sure is a silly hat, but why the z
>>
No. 871082 ID: de6d84
File 151996959385.gif - (30.54KB , 800x600 , 022.gif )
871082

>zzpeeps? wait what happ-"

"It's for you, silly! For being my map to the fruit stand."

>"Really?"
>>
No. 871084 ID: de6d84
File 151996963261.png - (16.66KB , 800x600 , 023.png )
871084

I say goodbye to the hatza seller and me and sleepy start walking back.
I tell him one of the strawberries in the bag is for him and the both of us rest at a bench while we munch on one.


>"Didn't think my help was that good enough for a hat..."

"You were great! I could've had an okay time getting what I needed by myself, but you made my trip really fun!
I got to play in the fountain! I felt a need to get you something for helping me today."
>>
No. 871085 ID: de6d84
File 151996966209.png - (14.91KB , 800x600 , 024.png )
871085

>"...Aww, I guess. To be honest, I was having a pretty boring day myself just watching over a stand for a buddy. So, uh, thanks for making my day less mundane." He eats the last of his strawberry. "Oh right, here's your bag of apple before I forget."

"Oh right!"
I take the bag out of his hand and wear it on my back. It's not as heavy as I thought!
>>
No. 871088 ID: de6d84
File 151996968646.png - (13.04KB , 800x600 , 025.png )
871088

"I'll have to be going now. Thank you again for the help sleepy ketza mister!"
I wave goodbye to him as I head off for home!

"Make sure you get good reeeeeest!"
>>
No. 871090 ID: de6d84
File 151996972738.png - (11.71KB , 800x600 , 026.png )
871090

>"Phew! House cleaning done, I should probably go and check on-

>Oh! There you are! And you brought back the apple!"

"Sure did mama!"
>>
No. 871091 ID: de6d84
File 151996974853.gif - (16.61KB , 800x600 , 027.gif )
871091

*Dash!*
>>
No. 871092 ID: de6d84
File 151996977583.png - (10.92KB , 800x600 , 028.png )
871092

>"Welcome home!"
>>
No. 871096 ID: ed67d9

This was so adorable and sweet and brought big smiles to my face - thank you for this little journey. <3

I hope to see more adventures with TK in the future!
>>
No. 871097 ID: d2e2ce

GOOD END
>>
No. 871125 ID: 5afc83

>KILLS: 7
>
>SECRETS: 1
>
>HUGS: NOT ENOUGH
>
>DIABETUS: EVERYONE
>
>SEX: NOT IN THIS QUEST BUCKO
>
>SPEEP: SPEEPSPEEPSPEEPSPEEPSPEEPSPEEP
>
>ADORABLE: SO FLUFFY
>
>FINAL RANK: ERRAND MASTER!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password