[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 876008)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 152241399474.png - (138.75KB , 799x697 , dumb-title.png )
876008 No. 876008 ID: 1e95e9

What a night! What a party!
Expand all images
>>
No. 876009 ID: 1e95e9
File 152241401654.png - (149.07KB , 1024x1024 , missing-1.png )
876009

...What a hangover! Aaand my hemipenises are missing. That happens sometimes when I'm male... They're detachable.

What am I gonna do about this...
>>
No. 876010 ID: ea36cf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Can you still feel them or is there nothing?
Is the resulting hole now a vagina or is your urethra there?
>>
No. 876011 ID: 56fca5

Welp, gotta go find 'em. Try to remember who was at the party and ask around.
>>
No. 876012 ID: 0d72fd

Maybe look around, see which items can help stimulate your memory of yesterday’s shenanigans.
Can you even remember the day before yesterday? It might have been one hell of a party.
>>
No. 876013 ID: 7bf988

Try wiggling them. Do you feel them bumping into anything? You might be able to guess where they are from the feeling.

Is there any other person nearby? If you got laid while drunk maybe your dicks are still in them.
>>
No. 876017 ID: f9d2b4

If you turned female would they just disappear, wherever they are? Or do you need all your body parts together to change?
>>
No. 876020 ID: 1e95e9
File 152242026908.png - (452.78KB , 1024x1024 , missing-2a.png )
876020

>>876010
I can feel 'em. They're somewhere warm and dry!
Ain't got no lady parts in my cloaca right now! Urethra's still there.

>>876013
Can't wiggle 'em too good when they're not attached. There's nobody here besides me!

>>876012
Are they here? No. Here? No! Here!? NOPE! Uuuug. I CAN remember the day before yesterday. No party that day.

>>876017
They'd disappear, but I'm not gonna think about this too hard.

>>876011
Irib, Miko, Josie, Jet, and Ro were there... We went around town though. Guess I'll start where the party started!

Oh right, that's why we left... It exploded. Damn...
>>
No. 876021 ID: a363ac

>>876020
go to the local news station and alert the public there is a loose pregnancy dildo in town
>>
No. 876022 ID: 79e873

Returning to the scene of the crime? You sure they won't be mad about the whole exploding thing?
>>
No. 876025 ID: ea36cf

Do you pee out your body or out your penis?

go call up your friends, see if they know what's up.
>>
No. 876032 ID: 1e95e9
File 152242798423.png - (312.15KB , 1024x899 , missing-3.png )
876032

>>876021
We actually don't have one of those!

>>876022
I don't think it was us that exploded it... but I don't remember...

>>876025
I pee out of my cloaca, just like normal! Why am I thinking about this??

I find a payphone and call Josie.
:jozi:"Who's this?"
:glinp:"It's ya boy Glinp, and I got a small problem!"
:jozi:"Hey, Glinp. What's up? You lose your dicks or somethin'?"
:glinp:"Yeah! Any idea where they coulda gone?"
:jozi:"Oh shit, I was kidding! Hah! (ahem), sorry. Well, you and I didn't get up to anything like that. Hm. Did you try The Shooting Range?"
:glinp:"Nope! I'll give that a try. Thanks!"
:jozi:"You're welcome. I hope you find 'em!"
:glinp:"Me too. Bye!"
:jozi:"Bye."

It's a weird name for a gay bar, but we sure had fun there last night!

Nnnnuhhhh I don't know if anyone here was here when we were here... Too bleary...
>>
No. 876037 ID: a363ac

>>876032
this is an emergency no time for tact "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY DICKS?!"
>>
No. 876044 ID: e1c8f7

You can't revert if you don't remember, I bet. Hmm.. the bartender might remember you guys!
>>
No. 876045 ID: 6c401b

>>876032
Check the local deli for any new sausages.
>>
No. 876049 ID: f5c698

Offer a reward of 120 krels for anyone with information on the destiny of your dicks.
>>
No. 876054 ID: 1e95e9
File 152243405659.png - (154.31KB , 1024x1024 , missing-4.png )
876054

>>876037
:glinp:"HAS ANYONE SEEN MY DICKS? I SEEM TO HAVE LOST THEM LAST NIGHT!" Ow my head.
:genericnpc:"Is that what a pickup line sounds like around here?" Asks the scaly guy on my left. The guy on my right is just cacklin'.
:glinp:"No! They really come off and I can't find 'em." I pop off an arm for a moment to demonstrate.
:genericnpc:"Oh! Sorry, I just got here..."
:genericnpc:"Whoa, I wish I could do that. I ain't seen 'em either." says guy on right.

>>876044
>>876049
:genericnpc:"You should ask the bartender," says the pole dancing Cyral. I nod.
:glinp:"120 krels to anyone with info on the destiny of my dicks."
:genericnpc:"You're SURE these aren't pickup lines?" asks the furry guy. I go over to ol' Dubs, the barkeep.
:genericnpc:"I didn't find any stray hemis around during cleanup. You must have lost 'em somewhere else. Hey, you tell Josie if she ever wants to dance for us on ladies' night, we pay top dollar, especially for a rare beaut like a Tozol."
:glinp:"Thanks. I'll let her know!" But not until after I find what I'm missin'!

>>876045
I try the butcher shop!
"Hey Nick, got any new sausages?" Hey someone picked up one of 'em.
:genericnpc:"Nope!"
:glinp:"Gwah!" Wow they licked it! And they're not stoppin'!
:genericnpc:"You ok, there?"
:glinp:"Yes! Bye!" I run out. Geez, whoever it is, they're really goin' to town! It's not Irib... Feels like it could be... Miko?? Maybe??

Who should I try next, and until I get there, how am I gonna deal with this!
>>
No. 876058 ID: e1c8f7

>>876054
Haha oh man you recognize that mouth. Get to a phone, you have a call to make!
>>
No. 876060 ID: bae9f8
876060

Call Miko on the payphone! Could she really be being such a tease? Head for her house just in case you dropped em on the way.
>>
No. 876081 ID: 1e95e9
File 152244166289.png - (398.84KB , 1024x919 , missing-5.png )
876081

>>876058
>>876060
The hand feels big and fuzzy and the mouth feels like a Neumono one! Probably!
I find another payphone, but I get odd looks along the way! I call up her hive...
:genericnpc:"This is Deepdive Hive, adventurers division."
:glinp:"hHey I'm ggh looking for MIKO!"
:genericnpc:"I'll see if she's available. Who shall I say is calling, and is this a personal or business call?"
:glinp:"Glinp, personAL!"
:genericnpc:"Ah, Glim... oh I see, it says here Glinp. Please wait." Aaah I'm getting close... And then the person stops!
:miko2:"Hey Glinp! What's up?"
:glinp:"Did you take one of my dicks??"
:miko2:"Haha damn where are you? You feel that all the way in the town? You left it at The Swirl Spot, so I figured I'd better take it for safekeeping."
:glinp:"Yes I do feel it! And thanks!"
:miko2:"No prob. Hmm... You want it back right now? I'm not goin' anywhere, so you can leave it with me while you look for the other one."

Do I wait? And if so, who/where do I try next?
>>
No. 876084 ID: 56e50f

>>876081
I mean, it's in good hands! Do give her a warning you're close tho. Hope she has some mercy on you! You have your next lead though.
>>
No. 876085 ID: b1b4f3

>>876081
Ask her who else you were with. Someone's got the other one.
>>
No. 876089 ID: 0d72fd

She was having fun huh? I guess tell her it’s not your fault if she makes you cum.
Call up more buddies, or think where else you’ve been.
>>
No. 876090 ID: 006e5c

So she was the one having fun with it right now? Well... that's good to know. Tell her to carry on what she was doing.

But then where would the other one be?
>>
No. 876094 ID: f9d2b4

Maybe she'd better not finish you off, if she did your other dick would make a mess too, right? Tell her that she can keep it, but she'll be responsible for anything she does with it! If she makes you make a mess then you're going to point at her if whoever has the other one fusses, and if she just goes for giving your internal balls the blues... well, then she's going to have to pay what she owes you eventually! She already has one to her score on that point!
>>
No. 876115 ID: 3abd97

Hehe, Miko's all fluffy like a poodle.

>Hmm... You want it back right now? I'm not goin' anywhere, so you can leave it with me while you look for the other one.
Yeah, that's fine. I'll meet up with you after I find the other one, I'm sure that one is more than safe with you. Feel free to do whatever with it!~

Thank you, Dick Defender!

>Deepdive Hive
I'm guessing this is a reference to dungeon diving, not scuba diving?
>>
No. 876158 ID: 1e95e9
File 152246495601.png - (357.48KB , 1024x1024 , missing-6.png )
876158

>>876115
Yeah it's a dungeon diving thing, not underwater diving.

>>876094
Nah they're totally independent.

>Let her keep it and do whatever, but warn her!
:glinp:"So you were havin' fun, huh... I'll leave with you and your mercy for now, but I'm, you know, pretty close, so it's not my fault if... anything happens."
:miko2:"Heheheheh..."
:glinp:"Should I be worried?"
:miko2:"Naaaah."
:glinp:"Cool then, thanks dick defender. Oop!" She licks it again! It's so sensitive! "I'm sssure it's in good hands! I'll pick it up later, but do you remember who else we were with? Ghk!"
:miko2:"Mlem. Irib, Josie, Jet, Ro, uh... I think that was it."
:glinp:"Thanks! Bye!"
:miko2:"See ya!"

Swirl Spot, the hypnosis-themed ice cream parlour, was where Miko and me parted ways... And that was one of our last stops, so I probably lost the other one before that. Uhhh hmm. Where did we go...

Swirl Spot, Sharp's LMOW, The Truth, Quazy's Barcade... Uhh... Uhhhh. Well we can start with those. Which one first?
>>
No. 876160 ID: b1b4f3

>>876158
The Truth?
>>
No. 876167 ID: a363ac

>>876158
the truth
>>
No. 876168 ID: 56e50f

>>876158
Let's check in with Sharp! Where does it feel like the other one is?
>>
No. 876174 ID: 3abd97

>>876158
Swirl Spot
>>
No. 876175 ID: f9d2b4

Have a little faith in your drunken self that you would have noticed one of your dicks being missing and been more careful with the other, if they had been lost separately. Unless you deliberately (drunkenly) left it with someone, in which case you're probably not in a hurry. So go to Swirl Spot.
>>
No. 876177 ID: 57d3c2

The truth will set you free.

Of- of dicklessness.
>>
No. 876178 ID: b1b4f3

Glinp why are you walking around naked?
>>
No. 876179 ID: 91ee5f

Let’s go to the Truth.....if you can handle it!
>>
No. 876187 ID: c688ce

>>876178
He's kinda got nothin' to hide right now, doesn't he?

We seek The Truth
>>
No. 876205 ID: 1e95e9
File 152251237988.png - (386.13KB , 1024x1024 , missing-7.png )
876205

>>876168
Feels like it's... being picked up with a glove! And carried somewhere!

>>876178
Oh... I forgoooot to put on cloooothes! It's fine though. Totally fine. Yeah.

>The Truth!
I don't really remember what happened when we went to the new info broker, who also owns the Chaos Cola business. I hope we didn't make too much trouble!
:truthio:"Hahahah! YOU again, Glinp!"
:glinp:"No, it's his twin sister, Sminp. I heard he came here last night."
:truthio:"In that case, WELCOME, MORTAL, to the one place that can satisfy all of your needs for knowledge! HAHA-"
:glinp:"Uhhhg yeah ok it's me Glinp and I got a wicked headache so just tone it down..."
:truthio:"-HAHAHA! I knew I wouldn't get through the whole spiel before you admitted it. Let's get down to business, then!" Sounds like he turned down his volume setting. That works.

Wait, it's starting to come back to me... When we were here last night, we...
Got in an argument over who's the best at something, and decided to settle it by buying the info?
Bought some real juicy information, like you're supposed to do?
Played Truth or Dare, and got the broker, whose name is Truth, involved somehow?
Did something else?
>>
No. 876206 ID: 6c401b

>>876205
Maybe you should just cut your losses and accept you only have one penis now.
>>
No. 876210 ID: a363ac

The group asked about who is the best at putting balls in holes.
bought the information about who fucked Glinp the best in his life.
the broker felt kinda sad when you started playing Truth or dare in their shop and tentatively asked to play with you because they are lonely.
and maybe you masturbated into the toilet upstairs but no one knows but truth who had to clean it up this morning.
>>
No. 876215 ID: bad72f

>>876205
Can you afford to pay Truth for the truth of your other dicks's location?
>>
No. 876221 ID: 17c2ee

>Played Truth or Dare, and got the broker, whose name is Truth, involved somehow?
As part of a somewhat elaborate, drunken plan to convince him that it'd be a hilarious way to prank someone else.
>>
No. 876224 ID: 02fd22

Maybe you found out who has the most need of it. Drunk logic being what it is, you probably bought the info and then just went and gave the individual your schlong.

A glove though? Can you tell if it's cloth or plastic?
>>
No. 876227 ID: 1e95e9
File 152252890209.png - (340.16KB , 1024x1024 , missing-8.png )
876227

>>876206
Never!

>>876224
Plastic glove!

>>876210
>>876221
Ah, right... It went kind of like this... I think. We were already truth or daring each other when we got into the shop.
:truthio:"WELCOME, MORTALs, to the one place that can satisfy all of your needs for knowledge!"
:miko2:"It's MY turn in Truth 'r Dare, an' I dare YOU mister dragon! Truth or dare!"
:truthio:"Hahaha! How quaint! Dare!"
:miko2:"I dare ya to do a magic trick!"
:roshadow2:"Haha yeah I wanna see that!"
:truthio:"Hahahahah... If it's a magic trick you want, then feast your eyes on this!" He grabbed a glowy sphere off the shelf and rolled it across his arms, over his shoulders, and started rolling it all around his body, then down his tail, and then flipped it into the air and caught it in his mouth! "But that's not all!" He swallowed it, and waved his hand over the spot he took it from, and it was there again! We clapped and he bowed.
:roshadow2:"Whoaaa.. how'd you do that, man... That's amazing..."
:jozi:"Neat."
:miko2:"That's great mister dragomn, I like your sstuff. OK now it's yer turn, go!"
:truthio:"You slimy one! What's your name? And Truth, or DARE?"
:irib:"Irib~ And I pick dare~"
:truthio:"I dare you to - oh no, hold on a moment..." He started dropping more of those spheres all over the place, just out of his body somehow! "Oh NO! I dare you to help me put these orbs back into me! Just put them into my mouth!"
:irib:"I'm the best when it comes to putting balls in holes~" They started to collect the balls and stick 'em into Truth's mouth.
:miko2:"No way! I put balls in holes ALL the time!" She started helping too.
:glinp:"I'm so good, I put the balls in all the holes!" I also started helping!
:roshadow2:"Hey I know... Let's pay him to tell us who's the best! How much to give us that answer?"
:truthio:"Only 10 krels! What a bargain!"
:jozi:"I'll step up for that one." She gave him 10 krels.
:truthio:"It's none other than YOU, miss Tozol!"
:roshadow2:"No waaay she didn't even touch your balls hahaha"
and then uhmmm there were so many balls we got pushed out into the street... Yeah that's what happened... OK back to the present.

>>876215
:glinp:"Can I afford to buy the whereabouts of my missing hemipenis?"
:truthio:"HAhahaHAaa! No!"

Damn... So uhh. What next? Should I ask him anything else?
Go to Swirl Spot, Sharp's LMOW, Quazy's Barcade?
And I haven't checked in with Ro or Irib.
>>
No. 876228 ID: a363ac

>>876227
Ask why not? also call Ro
>>
No. 876229 ID: 56fca5

Ask him how much to know who else would know where your hemipenis is.

If nothing useful, then on to Sharp's!
>>
No. 876231 ID: b1b4f3

Call Ro.
>>
No. 876233 ID: f5c698

Plastic gloves are usually used by food handlers or doctors. Check with Ro and head to the swirl.
>>
No. 876241 ID: 1e95e9
File 152253324592.png - (249.22KB , 1024x1024 , missing-9.png )
876241

>>876229
:glinp:"Can I afford to know who else would know where it is?"
:truthio:"No!!"

>Ro!
I seem to remember where Ro's house is for some reason! So I warp over there and knock on the door. He opens it.
:roshadow2:"What... Why're you here..." He looks as bad as I feel!
:glinp:"I'm missing a dick! Do you have it?"
:roshadow2:"Are you askin'... about MY dicks... because I'm the wrong side of drunk for that..."

I'm havin' another remembering! I remember there was a dick-measuring contest between Ro and Irib to see who could get theirs the biggest...
Who won? Irib or Ro?
And what kinda place were we at?
>>
No. 876243 ID: a363ac

>>876241
they never finished cause you started giving them BJs.
you were on the corner of "fuck street" and "let me see your cloaca Avenue"
>>
No. 876246 ID: 3abd97

The dick measure contest got interrupted by one of the others shoving them apart and yelling about not crossing the streams.

>"Are you askin'... about MY dicks... because I'm the wrong side of drunk for that..."
No I'm asking about my dicks they come off.
>>
No. 876256 ID: 105d19

It wasn’t.. the barcade was it?
I think I remember she ball.
Something about seeing who really WAS the best at ball in hole.
>>
No. 876257 ID: f5c698

Both of them could go pretty huge, one of them able to swell with water and the other I'm guessing as big as their mind will allow? After the two of them got big enough that they started blocking traffic, a peace officer came and doused them with icewater, then gave you all a stern warning about impeding transit, indecent exposure and public intoxication. It was the end of his shift, so he just let it go.

Ask Ro how many dicks he's got, or potentially could have. Can he just turn any part of his body into a dick, or does he have to resemble some sort of actual being?
>>
No. 876262 ID: 56e50f

>>876241
The winner was not able to be determined because you started sandwiching dicks over each other! Ro, Irib, Glinp, Ro, Glinp, Irib..
>>
No. 876265 ID: 1e95e9
File 152254262055.png - (153.39KB , 1024x1024 , missing-10.png )
876265

>>876243
>>876246
We were outside a brothel at the time. We weren't lookin' for prostutites, we just passed by on the way to our next location. In that neighborhood, it's legal to have your junk out, so things got silly!
:miko2:"Hey so which one'a you guys has the biggest penissses?"
:jetiro:"Mine's just, ordinary size big. I'll bet these two shapeshifters got me and Glinp beat." Oh yeah I haven't talked to Jet yet either... He was there.
:glinp:"Oh yeah mine aren't gigantohuge. I bet we got nothin' on those two!"
:roshadow2:"I can DEFINITELY get mine bigger! Tch..."
:irib:"Is that right~? Why don't you whip those bad boys out right now and we'll settle it~"
:roshadow2:"You're fuckin' ON, pal!" He unzipped and got 'em out, just like that!
:miko2:"Whoahoho!"
:irib:"That can't be all you've got~" said Irib, growing a penis tentacle several times larger than Ro's.
:roshadow2:"No way! Check this out!" And he grew 'em bigger than Irib! They went back and forth for a while when Josie got in between 'em and shoved 'em apart!
:jozi:"This is weak! I've got you all beat by a mile."
:jetiro:"Wow, re-really?"
:jozi:"Haha, no. I'm kiddin'! Careful you don't cross the streams though!" Then Ro tried to whack her with his massive dongs and she dodged so he dented a lamppost and we ran away. Hehehe...

Back in the present, I clarify to Ro. But Miko start's lickin' me again!
:glinp:"NO I mean my dicks! They come off aa!-aand I lost one!"
:roshadow2:"Oh... Nope, go away." And then he bonks me away with his suddenly oversized shlongs!
>-Foomp!-
:glinp:"BAah!"

No leads there either! But at least it narrows things down? Meanwhile whoever has my other hemi has set it down somewhere way too cold. Brr!!

Jet, Irib, Swirl Spot, Sharp's, and Quazy's are all that's left to check. I'm sure I'll find it soon!
>>
No. 876267 ID: 56e50f

>>876265
Those are probably vinyl gloves used in a food-service, so swirl spot is our best bet!
>>
No. 876268 ID: a363ac

>>876265
oh no someone is going to freeze your dick and put it in a hot dog!
>>
No. 876274 ID: 91ee5f

>>876265
Shit, someone might be trying to serve your dick as food!
>>
No. 876277 ID: f5c698

Swirl spot. Only other option is that someone's about to get a transplant of your dick at the local hospital.
>>
No. 876278 ID: 05ff2f

>>876277
Or police forensics just picked it up from a crime scene and put it in a portable freezer for transport.
>>
No. 876295 ID: 1e95e9
File 152254903423.png - (261.52KB , 1024x1024 , missing-11.png )
876295

>Swirl Spot! Someone might eat that dick!?
Aaah! That would be the worst! But my warp is on cooldown, so I gotta leg it! AAAH! It IS in ice cream! Dang hypnotized employees! By the time I get there, I'm in a real pickle! Miko's edging one, and the other's freezin'!
:genericnpc:"Welcome... to Swirl Spot. How may I serve you, sir or madam?"
:glinp:"You got DICKS in that ICE CREAM??"
:genericnpc:"Somebody ordered dick in their ice cream, a few minutes ago."
:glinp:"Who-oOOoo did you seELL it to?"
:genericnpc:"I can't tell, because of the swirls in my eyes."
:glinp:"Hnguuuuh which way did they go dammit Miko! Bluaghhhh!" I fall over in a climax. The hypnotized guy is unfazed.
:genericnpc:"I don't know." Sanadabitch! I writhe for a while until Miko stops suckin'.
:glinp:"Can you think of anything that might be helpful??" I can stand, but I can't stand still, because having a dick that's freezing ain't cozy! At all!!
:genericnpc:"They might have drove a big truck."

I don't know anyone that drives a big truck! Or maybe I do, but I don't know they do! What am I gonna do!
>>
No. 876296 ID: a363ac

>>876295
Rewind back to before meeting Ro and come here instead.
>>
No. 876297 ID: 56e50f

>>876295
If you can revert, do so! You want to get here at least a few minutes earlier to intercept that dick! If you can't, head outside and listen for a big truck.
>>
No. 876298 ID: 76e4b3

null is so cute owo
>>
No. 876299 ID: 6c401b

>>876296
Be careful you don't rewind too much and end up in the womb.
>>
No. 876300 ID: 830fb7

>>876296
>>876297
If we warp here instead of Ro's place we could intercept our dong before someone comes to take it, even if we are too late we can find out who buys it and intercept them.
>>
No. 876302 ID: f5c698

Reverting seems like the best option, run here first to get that dick- erm, which is yours anyhow. Unless they have other dicks here...?
>>
No. 876344 ID: eaf326

>>876296
This seems like a good idea.
>>
No. 876365 ID: 4c908d

Rewind and save that pingas.
>>
No. 876367 ID: 0373ab

wait if you orgasm from one dick, do you shoot your load from both?

in that case you could use that to your advantage, somehow
>>
No. 876383 ID: 1e95e9
File 152259928343.png - (201.79KB , 1024x1024 , missing-12.png )
876383

>Can revert!?
Can't revert!

>>876299
My first save isn't that far back!

>>876367
Already established that I don't, earlier!

Nguhhh ok I pick Sharp's!

:sharpkeep:"Hello, Glinp. You have an agitated aroma."
:glinp:"Someone stuck one of my dicks in ice cream and I can't find it! Any ideas?"
:sharpkeep:"An individual tried to get me to buy an oddly living hemi earlier, but I wouldn't."
:glinp:"WHO WAS IT?"
:sharpkeep:"A cutebold."
:glinp:"Dang crazy cutebolds! Where'd they go next?"
:sharpkeep:"I have no idea, but her clothing looked like that of a butler."

Craaap I don't even have any cutebold friends I can ask! The plot thickens!! And who the heck has a cutebold butler, anyway? On the plus side, I think my missing piece must've been taken out of the ice cream, because it's startin' to warm up again.
>>
No. 876386 ID: b1b4f3

>>876383
A cutebold butler with a big truck? What?
Wait ask Sharp if the cutebold was driving a vehicle, and what it looked like. Was he with anyone else?
>>
No. 876387 ID: 3abd97

>And who the heck has a cutebold butler, anyway?
There can't be too many people in town with butlers, right? Maybe you need to go snoop around the rich side of town.
>>
No. 876418 ID: fa5d01

See if you can figure out who this Driblis works for by asking one of the rich folk. I mean, she could just be an eccentric who likes walking about in a 3 piece suit.
>>
No. 876449 ID: 1e95e9
File 152261435649.png - (284.18KB , 1024x1024 , missing-13.png )
876449

>>876386
:glinp:"Was she driving a vehicle?"
:sharpkeep:"Nope."
:glinp:"OK thanks Sharp!"
:sharpkeep:"You're welcome. I hope you find it!" I get outta there!

>>876387
>>876418
Hmmm... Rich side of town... There isn't one! But I get the impression Jet comes from money, so I hit him up.
:jetiro:"Hello, who is this?"
:glinp:"It's Glinp, and I done lost my dicks last night! I found one but now the other one's in peril somewhere and I can't find it!"
:jetiro:"Oh, no! Where are you? I'll come and help you find it!" He comes to meet me here.
>-poof!-
"I am here!"
:glinp:"Whoa is that a custom warp?"
:jetiro:"Yes! My main deity is The Manifold Shimmer, so I get to do that sort of thing. Now, do you have any leads? If you have the other member, I can use that to find the whereabouts of the missing one!"
So we go to Miko's. She meets us outside.
:miko2:"I got the goods if you got the money..."
:glinp:"Money??"
:miko2:"Nahhhh~" She bumps my shoulder with a fist. "Got it right here." She hands it to me. "You take better care of these fellas."
:glinp:"I will!" I say, handing it to Jet, who casts some kinda hocus pocus on it!
:jetiro:"It is there!" We can see a floating image of my missing dingaling, and who’s got it!

Who was the culprit all along??
Was it IRIB? KLEEM? A band of psycho cutebolds!? Who??
>>
No. 876450 ID: a363ac

>>876449
Josie who beat up a kobold butler.
>>
No. 876451 ID: 3abd97

>A band of psycho cutebolds!?
Obviously. How could it be anyone else?
>>
No. 876456 ID: 56e50f

>>876449
This is right up Kleem's alley!
>>
No. 876458 ID: f5c698

Irib could just ask, but you only know them so well. Who was the least drunk last night, has enough money to have their own butler, and would want to secretly scope out your ding dongs before deciding if they want to trade dna with you?!

If it was Josie, she might be living a little beyond her means, with the butler and everything. If it was Kleem, maybe she just wants a little bit of the action again. Maybe...

Maybe it's someone you happened to pass on your tour de fucked up last night. A third party with all the resources and no avenue to get some of that lizardfolk pingas.

None other, than John Smith!
>>
No. 876459 ID: b1b4f3

Cutebolds and Goblins go together pretty well. It's definitely Kleem.
>>
No. 876460 ID: ef05ab

It seems your penis is currently in the hands of the personal butler of the daughter of the cutebold royal family and/or head of a cutebold business empire.
>>
No. 876508 ID: 1e95e9
File 152262529059.png - (465.99KB , 1024x1024 , missing-14.png )
876508

>>876450
>>876458
>Kleem
>John
>>876451
>>876460
It's all of these! And they're at an underground wrestling circuit! I get my hemipenis back from Jet, and we zip there at top speed!
:jozi:"Hey Glinp. I took it upon myself to search for your junk, and look at what I just won, from this well-dressed cutebold." The cutebold is dazed on the ground! She hands me my final missing piece.
:glinp:"Wow!"
:kleem:"It was my fault. After I picked it up, these cutebolds jumped me and I lost it! Sorry Glinp, I needed more of that dick!"
:jetiro:"It really is amazing how they seem to work at any distance!"
:johnsmith:"I'm just a spectator here, really... Nothin' else to it..."
:miko2:"Yeeeeah sure~"
:genericnpc:"Graaaah kill the intruders!" Says one of the cutebolds! They start clamorin' and gettin' ready to attack, when suddenly, Josie blurs and vanishes for a moment, and then the cutebolds all stop in their tracks!
:genericnpc:"Someone rubbed my nose..."
:genericnpc:"No way, me too! Invisible noserubber!?"
:genericnpc:"WHERE!?" Jozi blurs and disappears again and all the cutebolds gasp!
:jozi:"OK! Let's get out of here while they're distracted." We fleeeee! Wheee!
>>
No. 876510 ID: 1e95e9
File 152262538213.png - (231.81KB , 944x1106 , glinp-dick-playa.png )
876510

Once we're safe, we all have a good laugh and go our separate ways. Phew! What a day! Now it's time to do the obvious thing to do when you have detachable penises... What anyone would do in my situation!

Hehehe...
>>
No. 876518 ID: 56e50f

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ†πŸ†πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
PEENS GET
>>
No. 877036 ID: eaf326

>"Someone rubbed my nose..."
>"No way, me too! Invisible noserubber!?"

I'm glad it had a happy ending
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password