[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 876091)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 152244426294.png - (170.38KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
876091 No. 876091 ID: 65a774

[NSFW]

“You destroyed my kind, stole our purpose of existence and perverted it beyond recognition. What a fool you are, believing that your action would not brought with it our fury. What a grand and intoxicating innocence, to show such nativity for the consequences of your action… but, you are like the rest of your kind… just mortal. It understandable that your simple mind do not understand what you have wrought.”
-Yate thefoor.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/First_Day_of_Harvest
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/120031.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 876092 ID: 65a774
File 152244427653.png - (61.57KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
876092

Newly feed, newly clothed and newly transformed… life is good right now, even if the night air is a bit on the cold side.

So you’ve dealt with Vivian… permanently and maybe even without consequence, as well as gained her form. That makes two new forms, as you can both become Gev as well as Vivian from now on if the need arises. Now you just need to deal with that guard that was harassing Justina and Danus as well as those ambushers Oran warned you about. That will keep you well feed for a while longer… of course, if ever need a meal, you now have two guards that will do anything you command them to, don’t you?

Oh, and you almost forgot why you’re here in the first place! You need to find out who was behind the destruction of your village… somehow. You really haven’t gotten any closer to that today, have you? You’ll need to try and find more information about it tomorrow.

Then there’s Oran you need to deal with. He might know what you are and needs to be… dealt with. Either in diplomatic ways or more… permanent ways. You just need to make sure he bathes before you make him disappear forever. And then there’s Danus… you kind of ran off on him, didn’t you? You’ll really need to talk to him as well… and Karn. You found his mother locket at Vivian’s place, didn’t you? Oh, and weren’t you supposed to eat Justina at some point or another?

…and then wasn’t there someone asking to meet you at nine at the inn or something? Who might or might not be the strange lady you met at Oran’s shop? Hmm… either way, one thing is for certain… you have a lot of things to do…

…and someone has been following you for the last half minute or so.
>>
No. 876093 ID: 65a774
File 152244428495.png - (89.49KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
876093

:FoodFoS: Why, what is such a strong and handsome lady doing out here in the cold, all alone?
:EmaFoS: Hmm? And who are you?
:FoodFoS: I can be whoever you want me to be, love…

The scantily clad man moves in closer to you, his form emitting a rather warm and welcoming heat, explaining why he hasn’t frozen to death by now in those clothes.

:FoodFoS: …and I’m here to offer you a nice, soft bed for you unwind and relax in…

Leaning over a bit, he makes sure to puff out his well chiseled chest as well as bubble shaped butt to show them off as much as possible. As he does so, you manage to get a whiff of his smell… and he does smell rather tasty. Not as tasty as Vivian or her guards, but tastier than Karn and Justina smells. There’s… also something else… a bitter smell coursing through his blood… a familiar smell, but you can’t place it?

:FoodFoS: …and if you want, I can… hmhm… help you keep it warm for the night… for a minimal fee, of course.

It’s not until he get really close that you notice that’s there something amiss with him. There is a slight miss coloring to his eyes… and they shake a bit as if he had trouble focusing. Not to mention there is a slight shaking to his hands as well, but not from the bitter cold. You also can’t help but feel that there is a hint of desperation in his voice, as if he great need of the coin he is trying to get out of you.
>>
No. 876104 ID: b1b4f3

>>876092
>supposed to eat Justina
No. She is the emergency ration. You're not supposed to eat her, unless you really have to.

>>876093
You just ate, don't be a glutton. Tempting to get his life force in the sexual way but IIRC you get more out of innocents that way, and you can probably get back to Danus fast enough to recover your losses.
Also you really need to ask your swords how frequently you should be eating. You went too long today without a meal, so I'm guessing two people a day is a good number (or one person and some sexual essence) but how much is too much? How many can you eat at once safely?

>bitter smell
It's drugs. Ask him what he's addicted to. Tell him you'll donate a few coins if he goes away, as you've got someone else you're seeking the company of tonight. (it's Danus) Advise him to try to wean himself off of whatever it is he's taking.
>>
No. 876110 ID: c0641d

Whatever he did, he probably doesn’t have much of a choice. Probably some quota to fill, with severe reprocussions upon failure. And to echo >>876104, he’s probably on something. Ask him the price, pay half of it if only he would tell you how to find his employer, and tell him to scram, because you don’t plan on being a client.
>>
No. 876119 ID: 91ee5f

>>876092
>new clothes
Hey, what happened to your precious poncho? I thought you loved that thing and would never take it off?

>>876093
>The scantily clad man moves in closer to you, his form emitting a rather warm and welcoming heat, explaining why he hasn’t frozen to death by now in those clothes.
It’s his necklace. That’s how he’s keeping warm. It looks like it’s got a little flame drawn on it.

>>876104
Yeah, pretty much all of this, and when you shoo him away, tell him to hurry home because it’s almost time for curfew.
>>
No. 876121 ID: ad51b8

how much cash do you have on you right now anyways? Cause I'm think we do pay him but not for a night of sharing a bed but simply ask what he knows about the guards in this town. More specifically, does he know anything about a giant red bitch... do we ever get a name off Justina about the guard?

But yeah, the guys eyes are bloodshot, he's either been crying and is desperate for money or on drugs, must likely drugs. So don't eat him since you just ate and I really don't want to see you go on an acid trip right now.
>>
No. 876136 ID: d11293

"I have no need for your services, go harass someone else."
He probably smells of the same chemicals Oran smells of, the alchemist has been supplying drugs to some dealers, after all.
>>
No. 876139 ID: eeb7d9

>>876121
Hey that is a really good idea, if you have coin, instead of just having your way with this stranger, ask him what he knows about that big red guard bitch. Tell him that you can give him more if he goes and finds out more for you. IF you have the mony for it.
How does he smell?
And, please Ema, STOP LOOKING AT PEOPLE LIKE FOOD!
>>
No. 876146 ID: 094652

This is going to sound incredibly stupid but...is that your dad?!

Probably not, BUT he could be from the same family tree. That's really plausible, as any other family members who wanted to move away could follow their brother and badass sister-in-law to this region.

Be blunt; tell him you're mostly into pussy these days. And you don't want 'incest' to go on this week's list of Non-Sinful Disgusting Taboos You've Broken Without Restraint.
>>
No. 876155 ID: 8a55a9

What's that on their neck?

Also keep in mind you're being hunted.
>>
No. 876156 ID: cb585b

Yep, that looks like a junkie prostitute...
>>876146
I mean Ema isnt exactly as she used to be considering she died and came back as a shapeshifting Elder Wraith, would it still even be incest at this point if he was?
>>
No. 876157 ID: b1b4f3

That's not Ema's dad. Her dad doesn't have spikes on his nose.
>>
No. 876194 ID: 05ff2f

Hm... Eating a prostitute, taking their form then propositioning just the most wicked smelling would be a decent idea, since it'd make it easy to get 'em alone and naked. But don't eat this prostitute. Besides smelling like he's got drugs running through his veins, which would get you high if you devoured him, the addiction he undoubtedly has would probably transfer over if you took his form. He may also have a pimp watching over him, so if he manages to call out for help when you go to eat him or he doesn't come out of the bedroom, they'll get after you. So be on the lookout for a prostitute that isn't a junkie. Or you might be able to dress Gev, or another form you get later, up as a whore.

Tell him you're not in the market for that kind of fun right now, but you've got a bit of coin for him for questions answered. If he agrees, lower your voice and say you want to know where he gets his fix from so you can buy; Yeah, you can tell he uses. He gives up his dealer's location, then you got another potential target for Justice for later.

Having a warming amulet like what he's wearing would be real nice right now, either to wear yourself or as a gift for Danus. Ask how much one of those goes for and where you can get one. Maybe he'll even part with it for the right price.

Oh, and Ema, you forgot a big, important thing you need to do: Get the Swords of Justice back! You can only hope they're safe and sound back at the inn and somebody didn't walk off with them. So no dawdling about! The sooner you get back, the sooner you can get the swords back. Also, the sooner you get back, the more time you'll have to talk with Danus to smooth things over before your nine 'o clock meeting.
>>
No. 876209 ID: 65a774
File 152251553398.png - (67.12KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
876209

>You are not actually taking only their forms, but their personality and memories as well!
You’re not exactly sure what happens to you when you change forms. Vivian’s personality was… intoxicating, to say the least, but when you were Gev the only real different was that you had a real urge to giggle all the time. Was it because Vivian was your first or because she was more headstrong than Gev? Hmm…
>Vivian is real fucked in the head huh?
Yes, yes she is… was. She was.
>Varkians aren't hardcore "Males must be X, females must be Y"…
While Varkian nation are culturally different from ours, she was still living in a society where our culture was the dominant one. No matter what species, our ideals would have affected her.
>Hey, what happened to your precious poncho? I thought you loved that thing and would never take it off?
It’s in the bag for now. You don’t need to wear it, just keep it.

>Justina is the emergency ration. You're not supposed to eat her, unless you really have to.
Oh, right… but still… those juicy, tender fillets looks so… so appetizing…
>Eating a prostitute, taking their form then propositioning just the most wicked smelling would be a decent idea, since it'd make it easy to get 'em alone and naked.
Hmm… maybe you can use Gev for this as well? He might not be the prettiest boy, but he might still be… sellable.
>You just ate, don't be a glutton.
No matter how tasty the food is, you need temperance.
>STOP LOOKING AT PEOPLE LIKE FOOD!
But they are! Well, evil people are, not good ones.

>It’s his necklace. That’s how he’s keeping warm. It looks like it’s got a little flame drawn on it.
That does indeed look like some kind of rune… and you’re pretty sure it’s magical in some way as well.
>This is going to sound incredibly stupid but...is that your dad?!
…of course not. This person cannot be older than you are… and as it’s been ten years since… that happened, your father would be almost sixty by now.
>BUT he could be from the same family tree.
As far as you know, neither your father nor mother had any relatives in this direction.
>Tempting to get his life force in the sexual way.
Mmm… you wouldn’t mind sampling his… wares, no… but not right now. Maybe later.
>He probably smells of the same chemicals Oran smells of, the alchemist has been supplying drugs to some dealers, after all.
No, he doesn’t smell like Oran at all. Oran smells of a lot of different chemicals while he… smells of… hmm… but now that you think about it, you think you smelled this scent at Orans? Maybe?


>Tell him to hurry home because it’s almost time for curfew.
:FoodFoS: Hmhm… don’t worry, dear, there’s more than an hour before the curfew happens. More than enough time for the two of us to… get and now each other a bit better, don’t you think?
>Ask him the price, pay half of it if only he would tell you how to find his employer.
:FoodFoS: Why, you can have me in any way you want for the low price of 20 silver, all the way until dawn. Use my body as you see fit, and enjoy every sensual way I can service you. But my love, I’m a man of my own making. No need to worry about any third party… it’s only the two of us tonight~
>Say you want to know where he gets his fix from so you can buy; Yeah, you can tell he uses.
:FoodFoS: Hmhm… why I would love to sell you a fix, but sadly I’ve run dry for now. You’ll have to find me later and… hmhm… you can drink it from my naked body if you want, handsome…
:EmaFoS: But where do you get it from? Can you tell me that?
:FoodFoS: And lose clients? I don’t think so, love…
>Ask how much one of those necklaces goes for and where you can get one. Maybe he'll even part with it for the right price.
:FoodFoS: This one? It isn’t for sale… but if you have coin, there is a magical shop right across the alchemist that sell them… 75 silver each, so be ready to spend if you wish to have one.

>Ask what he knows about the guards in this town. More specifically, does he know anything about a giant red bitch...
:FoodFoS: Hmhm… and you want to know about this bitch because?
:EmaFoS: She hurt a friend of mine… and was demanding money from the inn.
:FoodFoS: Then it’s the same bitch I was thinking about. But… as you promised, half my price for information?
:EmaFoS: …fine, here is ten silver.
:FoodFoS: Thank you kindly, my handsome friend. Now, you never heard this from me but her name is Terroza, and she is the leader of the guard in this area of the city. While she only has six men under her, she thinks she is untouchable. She demands “protection” money from most male run shops in the area and I… must admit that she usually sample my wares for free as well. I can give you her usual patrol route if you wish… or… I might just be able to… make a private meeting with her, if you want to… hmhm… discuss something in private with her.
:EmaFoS: Hmm…

>How much cash do you have on you right now anyways?
After paying the whore and stealing Vivian’s money bag, you still have over 5o silver lying around. More than enough for most things.
>You really need to ask your swords how frequently you should be eating.
As soon as you get back to… them… err…
:EmaFoS: Ngt!?
:FoodFoS: Hmm? Is something the matter?
>Oh, and Ema, you forgot a big, important thing you need to do: Get the Swords of Justice back!
:EmaFoS: S-some is… t-touching *Gasp* my…
:FoodFoS: …touching your…?
:EmaFoS: I s-shouldn’t *Ah* h-have… nggt… fuck…
:FoodFoS: …are we getting a bit excited?
:EmaFoS: I-I need t-to go! Nnnnow! *ngt* f-fuck…

Someone has your swords… and is doing… things to them. But whom?
Chose the person who have your swords:
[Danus]
[Karn]
[Oran]
[Justina]

:FoodFoS: Hey, wait! What about Terroza? Do you want to know anything more about her or…?
>>
No. 876211 ID: 4854ef

Oran!
>>
No. 876212 ID: b1b4f3

>>876209
I bet Karn is polishing them. He'd know how to properly maintain a sword. I guess it's also possible Oran has them and is trying to do some analysis.

>Terroza
Meeting, tomorrow, around lunchtime.
>>
No. 876219 ID: 3036fe

>>876209
she? is getting too close to you while cute and loving and possibly appetising?
do you have anything a thief can pickpocket off of you?
>>
No. 876220 ID: d887c0

>>876212
This.
>>
No. 876222 ID: 91ee5f

>>876209
>Someone’s touching swords!
Can you tell if your swords are being moved or can you only tell that someone is touching them?

Because if can tell where your swords are, then even if that person takes them from the inn, you’ll still be able to find them.

>Who is it?!
Danus because he’d feel bad if someone stole Ema’s swords, so he’s taking them and putting them somewhere safe until Ema comes back. Plus, having Ema’s swords with him will force Ema to come to him so that he can ask her why she suddenly ran off.

>Hey, wait! What about Terroza? Do you want to know anything more about her or…?
“Not right now, thanks for your time!”
>>
No. 876223 ID: 91ee5f

>>876219
>she?
He. We’ve already been told that’s a male Sakkilian next to Ema.
>>
No. 876225 ID: 09cc0e

Karn
>>
No. 876230 ID: 6780f5

Danus
>>
No. 876232 ID: eeb7d9

Tell him that you will ask more information soem other time, but now you have to go, like, yesterday.
Now, the most obvius answer to who is touching your sords, and aparently you whole being, would be Oran. But it would be infinitly more fun it it is Doran, so yeah, is the old sexy daddy.
>>
No. 876235 ID: cb585b

Obviously Oran, he knows what they are and how important they are to you...
plus he probably thinks that if he keeps them safe, he'll score with you later.
>>
No. 876242 ID: 05ff2f

>>876212
>>876232
Could you two please be clear on just who you're casting your vote for?
>>
No. 876247 ID: b1b4f3

>>876242
My vote was primary Karn secondary Oran.

but secretly I hope it's Danus.
>>
No. 876250 ID: 05ff2f

Hurry back to him and quickly ask if Terroza vanished would there be anyone who'd care enough to really investigate it. Then tell him you want him to arrange that private meeting with Terroza tomorrow, preferably earlier rather than later in the day, but you can work with whatever time he can get. Also tell him you'll be sending a associate of yours instead, a vark guy, and give him a physical description of Gev. Say your associate will get the job done, just as long as Terroza is totally alone, at least out of her armor and preferably where she won't see him coming. Tell him to leave a sealed note for you at the front desk of The Raptor's Nest with the time and place of the meeting.

Now, get back to the inn ASAP. You have a meeting at nine 'o clock, remember?

And my choice for who is fondling Ema's swords is Danus.

...So, you get sexually excited when another handles your swords? ...Heh. Imagine Danus polishing the length of one of them with long, slow strokes, while Karn does the same for the other blade. Does that get your motor running, Ema?

>>876219
>do you have anything a thief can pickpocket off of you?
Yeah, definitely check that your purse and bags aren't missing anything before you get too far away.
>>
No. 876253 ID: 91ee5f

>>876250
>Hurry back to him and quickly ask if Terroza vanished would there be anyone who'd care enough to really investigate it. Then tell him you want him to arrange that private meeting with Terroza tomorrow, preferably earlier rather than later in the day, but you can work with whatever time he can get.
Yeah, asking if Terroza will be missed and then asking for an arranged private meeting with her doesn’t sound suspicious at all.

This guy’s a random prostitute, I wouldn’t trust him to not tell Terroza about that.

Also, I highly doubt he could arrange a private meeting with Terroza, since he’s just a prostitute. Him saying that is probably just his way of trying to get us to give him more money by saying what we want to hear.
>>
No. 876266 ID: 05ff2f

>>876253
He's also a prostitute that Terroza has been extorting free sex out of and possibly drugs too and pretty likely wouldn't mind her getting disappeared. But, hell, we'll do it your way, since according to you he can't be trusted at all, is lying about everything and will rat Ema out for a copper from Terroza.

Ema, tell him to write down Terroza's patrol route in a sealed letter and leave it for you at the front desk of The Raptor's Nest. The plan is to get a slutty outfit for Gev, apply whore-y makeup and act like a newbie prostitute somewhere on the seeder side of Terroza's route. She'll likely jump on the "fresh meat" and once you've got her in private and out of her armor it'll be easy to touch her head and paralyze her. You'll need a private place with a bed, though, and all the inns are full up due to the festival. Maybe you could rent some hole-in-the-wall apartment with just the first month's rent. Or maybe Terroza takes the prostitutes back to her place. That'd make sense since she wouldn't trust them not to arrange for someone to jump her once they're in private. Ask the guy where Terroza would take the prostitutes she extorts sex out of; Her place, their places, or another place like a inn.
>>
No. 876270 ID: 91ee5f

>>876266
>Use Gev’s form as a prostitute.
That’s hilarious and will probably work! XD
>>
No. 876285 ID: db249d

Oran is the most likely on to do something to the swords, since he at least already suspects that they're sentient, if not even the real Ema.

I just want to see him try to flirt with the swords while everyone else looks at him like he lost his mind.
>>
No. 876288 ID: 261652

>>876270

Perhaps if he wasn't a highwayman (an unstable one at that) with a good chance of a bounty on his head. So nyet. For now at least,...



Anyway it's totally gotta be Oran. For science! Adorable lil weirdo!
I'd imagine however, what happened is that someone is simply worried about you running off and they're digging for any clues as to why the dramatic negative reaction.
>>
No. 876291 ID: 91ee5f

>>876288
We’ve already checked in the previous thread and saw that Gev doesn’t have a bounty on him.
>>
No. 876292 ID: c0641d

>>876209
Oran.

As for the prostitute, I think arranging anything as Emma is too risky. Yell something about asking where he can be found in the morning, and how a friend was asking about wanting to do stuff to the bitch, so she wants him to decide. Maybe even name-drop Gev as the friend.
>>
No. 876371 ID: ef05ab

I know what the smell is, it's the drug Oran is being forced to make and is selling the excess on the side.

>who sword
Karn and Oran are messing around with them. Karn is admiring the craftsmanship while Oran trying to run tests on them. He's also probably trying to talk to them.
>>
No. 876408 ID: 65a774
File 152260424827.png - (83.02KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
876408

>Ask if Terroza vanished would there be anyone who'd care enough to really investigate it.
…that w-would be an extremely stupid thing to ask, seeing as y-you have no reason to trust this man of pleasure at all. F-for all you know, he might just run straight to Terroza and tell her about you.
>Ask where he can be found in the morning, and how a friend wants to meet him about Terroza.
:FoodFoS: Tomorrow? Why, I’ll be at the fair, doing my day job, love. Look for “Prime and Proper Pleasant Perfumes”. I’ll be managing one of their stands.

>He is getting too close to you while cute and loving and possibly appetizing? Do you have anything a thief can pickpocket off of you?
You s-saw him eye your coin purse when *ah* when you took out his payment, but he quickly stopped when he notice your watchful eye. You’re p-pretty sure he wasn’t able to grab anything after that.
>Can you tell if your swords are being moved or can you only tell that someone is touching them?
You’re not sure w-what they are d-doing with… w-with *gasp* with them but… nggt...
>If can tell where your swords are, then even if that person takes them from the inn, you’ll still be able to find them.
You know that t-they are at the inn… s-somewhere… somewhere at the inn or… a-at the *ah* inn…

:EmeFoS: D-Drago!? H-have you sssseen my s-swords? Ngt…
:DragoFoS: Um… father took them I t-
:EmaFoS: T-then where is *ah* D-Danus?
:DragoFoS: In his room, down there, second door on the right. Are you alright? You seem a bit-
:EmaFoS: T-thank y-you, need t-to goooooommmmm... f-fuck…
:DragoFoS: …err… okay?
>>
No. 876409 ID: 65a774
File 152260425968.png - (66.77KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
876409

>...So, you get sexually excited when another handles your swords?
It feels like s-someone is s-stroking s-something sensitive. Not exactly s-sexual but… ngg… it feels r-really weird!
>...Heh. Imagine Danus polishing the length of one of them with long, slow strokes, while Karn does the same for the other blade. Does that get your motor running, Ema?
GAH! STOP IT! You don’t want a fetish of sword polishing!

As soon as you get to the door Drago mentioned, you almost rip it off its hinges as you throw it open.

:EmaFoS: D-Danus!?
:DanusFoS: Hmm? Oh, it’s you lass. You almost scared me barging in like that.
:EmaFoS: *huff*huff* M-my swords?
:DanusFoS: They are right here. I saw that you forgot them here so… I took them in here to make sure they didn’t get lost?
:EmaFoS: …but w-what are you doing to them?
:DanusFoS: This? Why, I saw how bad shape they were in, Ema, so took the opportunity to care for them a bit. I’ve handled a few of the weapons from my inn patrons before so I know the basics. I was just applying some weapon oil to them, to make sure they don’t rust or corrode. After all, a weapon is like a mate, take care of them and they’ll take care of you… you just need to show some compassion and interest.
:EmaFoS: ...breed me.
:DanusFoS: You have to speak up, lass.
:EmaFoS: I-I s-said teach me… a-about sword care. I… I’ve never actually learned about it.
:DanusFoS: Oh, I… I don’t think I’m the right person to ask, lass. Maybe you should talk to Karn about that. Now, where have you been, Ema? You seem completely out of breath… and the way you just ran off like that I… I have to admit I was worried I scared you away. Are you alright, lass?
>>
No. 876417 ID: b1b4f3

>>876409
Tell him you're alright, you just got embarrassed because you were wearing those old ratty clothes so you went out and got new ones.
How's he like the outfit? ...does he want to uh, continue where you left off?
>>
No. 876425 ID: eeb7d9

Oh boy, here we go.
Tell him that he didn't scare you, you just got really nervus, and then you forgot you had an apointment, and you panicked and got worry that you would be late, and then you felt bad for leaving like that.
But now you took care off that business and it went well, but then you forgot about your swords and you got REALLY WORRIED about them. But since Danus has them is ok, becouse you trust him.
Tell him that you know that Karn knows about weapon maintenance, but you are asking him instead, becouse you want to ask HIM and not Karn.
>>
No. 876440 ID: cb585b

Point out that you'd forgotten about an important appointment and had to run because you were late, keep it as close to the truth as possible but not too close.
>>
No. 876465 ID: 261652

Oh. My fuck. I genuinely did not think it was possible. This is too absurd. This has to be some kind of joke.
No?
Well, sword fetish is go I guess. He really is good though, too good in all the right ways. In all fairness if it has to be anyone I'm okay with the cute grump. He's very good with his hands ain't he? Very hands on kinda guy,... Great technique too, he's awfully dexterous to boot. You can always trust him to handle your swords with the utmost care and passion.

Oh right, excuses. Kinda need one of those. UUUUUUUUH-

>>876425

With the addendum that tonight has been ah,... quite a storm of different emotions one after another. to say the least! Ya've been just a liiiiiittle all over the place and you haven't been used to this much "excitment" in a very, very, veeeeeeeeeery long time,...

Technically, Kharn could vouch for your "alibi" and we already have an alibi if he starts asking questions too. So I think you're good.
>>
No. 876475 ID: db249d

Can you pull off a nervous virgin, Ema?
>>
No. 876478 ID: 05ff2f

Take a deep, calming breath, letting Danus' wonderful scent fill and relax your mind.

"I'm okay. And you definitely didn't scare me away. That dance was wondrous, and your kiss was... was... glorious. And... And you're such a good man. And that's was the thing. Midway through that kiss my thoughts suddenly turned to you being too good for me. That you deserve someone better. ...So when I opened my eyes and saw a clock and that I'd totally lost track of time and was about to be late to a meeting I couldn't miss, my feelings collided and I overreacted. I'm so sorry for pushing you away, Danus.

Halfway down the block, I was totally embarrassed at what I'd done and was mentally kicking myself through the meeting and anguishing over how I could show my face here after that. I went to the clothes store afterwards partly to give myself time to think what to do and partly to delay having to come back here and face what I'd done. I was so wrapped up in my own head that I didn't realize I'd left my swords behind until I was picking a outfit. That kicked me out of mentally chasing my own tail with worry and I ran all the way back here.

I'm sorry for running off and making a scene and causing you to worry. Are you okay? ...Are we okay?"
>>
No. 876480 ID: 91ee5f

>>876409
Now that Ema is within range of the swords, she can start thinking questions at them and hopefully they’ll give her answers.

Let’s ask the swords if they’re enjoying the feeling of getting cleaned and ask why Ema feels weird when they’re being cleaned?

Then ask the more important questions like how frequently Ema should be eating, how much is too much, and how many can she eat at once safely?

>Oh, I…I don’t think I’m the right person to ask, lass. Maybe you should talk to Karn about that.
“I know, but I’d rather ask you”

>Now, where have you been, Ema? You seem completely out of breath…and the way you just ran off like that I…I have to admit I was worried I scared you away. Are you alright, lass?
Tell him that he didn’t scare you off. And then add in this: >>876417 .
>>
No. 876501 ID: c0641d

>>876478
This. Mention that you were at the clothing store to begin with because if you wanted any chance at spending the night with him, you would need new clothes that wouldn’t revert back to the dirty rags you saw earlier in the day after the illusion spell wore off. ... Did I just admit to wanting to spend the night? Ignore that! I’m not good... words!
>>
No. 876525 ID: eeb7d9

Wait, hold on. Didn't Justina use some kind of magic so your clothes wouldn't look all ragged and old? That would make these excuses about getting new clothes sound pointless. If he was affected by her magic, he wouldn't have noticed about it anyway. That is what we planed.
What i am saying is that buying clothes can't be the main excuse here. We can point it out, but it should be something diferent.
>>
No. 876527 ID: 91ee5f

>>876525
He would’ve noticed anyways when the magic wore off.
>>
No. 876679 ID: a06734

First, try to calm down a bit.
Second, apologize for barging out previously. Say you had a meeting you forgot about.
Third, you're in private with him; it may be time to explain your situation to him. If anyone can be trusted with it, it's Danus. You've shown to him that you're helpful, and I doubt he'd want to betray the first person to give him a chance in a long time... and who'd want to lose out on some fine Sakkalian ass just because they happen to be an advanced undead?
>>
No. 876680 ID: a06734

>>876679
If you decide to explain, mention that you have a telepathic link to the swords, and that others handling them produces odd - though not sexual - sensation.
>>
No. 876689 ID: 91ee5f

>>876679
>>876680
I think it’s still way too soon to be telling Danus that Ema is an undead.
>>
No. 876691 ID: 0c8770

That guy's like a walking talking aroma therapy, isn't he?
>>
No. 876920 ID: 4b75ad

>>876689
The more time we spend with him, the more likely he'll learn of it from someone other than us, which'll make us look suspicious. It'll be better to tell him now as part of the explanation for our earlier behavior to show that we trust him.
>>
No. 876929 ID: 91ee5f

>>876920
Yeah, tell Danus that Ema ran away because she almost lost control of herself and almost ate him, while he’s got a weapon in his hands. I’m sure he won’t overreact and try to stab us.

We’ve gotta build trust with him first, so that we don’t immediately scare him away and he ends up telling someone!
>>
No. 876954 ID: 65a774
File 152277980526.png - (40.74KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
876954

>Can you pull off a nervous virgin, Ema?
Considering you are a nervous virgin…
>Well, sword fetish is go I guess.
You’re not getting off like that from him stroking your blade! It’s more like… him stroking your tail… very tenderly… and softly…
>Take a deep, calming breath, letting Danus' wonderful scent fill and relax your mind.
You let that sweet smell of his fill your mind… and suddenly you feel just a bit more relaxed and safe.

>Ask the swords if they’re enjoying the feeling of getting cleaned?
:SwordFoS: To properly maintain us is an important duty you need to do regularly. Letting us fall into disarray would be just as bad as starving yourself.
:EmaFoS: (…but do you enjoy it?)
:SwordFoS:
:EmaFoS: (…I’m not sure if you aren’t answering because you don’t want to… or because you can’t.)
>Ask why Ema feels weird when they’re being cleaned?
:SwordFoS: The swords are part of you… in fact, the shape you are currently in is less a part of you than the swords are.
>Then ask the more important questions like how frequently Ema should be eating, how much is too much, and how many can she eat at once safely?
:SwordFoS: I cannot say. There are so many factors, from whom you eat, to how hungry you were or even how used you are to feeding.
:EmaFoS: (…so, how frequently do I need to eat right now?)
:SwordFoS: Temperance is a virtue. Show restraint… and listen to your body. Is it actual hunger… or just gluttony? Only you can really tell.


:EmaFoS: I’m f-fine… okay, I’m okay. No, you didn’t scare me away or… or… I was just late t-to a very important meeting and… um…
:DanusFoS: Ah, so our dance made you lose track of time, lass?
:EmaFoS: Y-yes, exactly! The dance was just so wonderful and… a-and the kiss and… um… sorry for pushing you away, Danus.
:DanusFoS: Don’t worry about it, Ema, I understand. Though, next time, maybe spare a few seconds and explain what is going on. As I said, I was worried for you, lass.
:EmaFoS: S-sorry…
:DanusFoS: Don’t.

:EmaFoS: So… about taking care of my swords…
:DanusFoS: I told you, speak to Karn about it. He knows far more than I do about the subject.
:EmaFoS: But… I… I want y-you to… teach me… not Karn…
:DanusFoS: …hmm? *Sigh* Very well, I’ll see what I can teach you, lass… but I’d rather see you speak to Karn about it, as I’m not a very good teacher on the subject.

He gets up from the chair he was using and motion for you to use it.

:DanusFoS: Here, sit down and I can show you what I know.
>>
No. 876955 ID: 65a774
File 152277981762.png - (49.39KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
876955

:EmaFoS: So… where do I even start?
:DanusFoS: You start by actually wiping it off RIGHT AFTER you’ve used it, so the dirt doesn’t have TIME to DRY and get STUCK.
:EmaFoS: S-sorry…
:DanusFoS: *grumble* I don’t know what manner of beast you used this thing on, but I almost gave up trying to get off the dried blood from it.
:EmaFoS: Err… I owe you one?
:DanusFoS: I’m not going to be so juvenile as to demand favors for favors. As I say to my son, you don’t need a reason to do a good deed. Now sit down, be quiet and learn.
:EmaFoS: Y-yes sir?
:DanusFoS: Here, start by actually checking in what condition your sword is in by...

What follows is several minutes of basic weapon care, as Danus show you how to take care off and maintain your blades properly. As you learn about the importance of keeping them clean and sharp, he notes that they can’t have been properly maintained for years, yet their edge is still fine enough for them to seem newly sharpened.

…he also touches your hand… *Shudder*

:EmaFoS: T-that wasn’t too h-hard.
:DanusFoS: As I said, it’s just the basics. Enough for a innkeeper to get by but if you’re going to be a certified adventurer you’ll need more than this.
:EmaFoS: Thank you for teaching me, Danus.
:DanusFoS: Don’t mention it, Ema… now… I can’t help but notice that you’ve had a change of clothes?
:EmaFoS: Oh, that… um… well, my old clothes was barely being kept together and I wanted a better chance at spending the night with y- I mean, I didn’t want people to think I was a beggar or something?
:DanusFoS: Hmm… indeed, your old clothes were a bit on the worn side, I agree… though I barely noticed their well-used state when we danced, though.
:EmaFoS: Haha... err… I mean… so… … …um… …do y-you… l-like them? My outfit, I mean?
:DanusFoS: I do say that I liked the old colors better, but it’s good to see you without that poncho covering up most of you.
:EmaFoS: Oh… r-right…
:DanusFoS: But speaking of spending the night…
:EmaFoS: EH!? I didn’t m-mean it l-like-
:DanusFoS: Have you found somewhere to stay for the night?
:EmaFoS: Huh? Oh… um… no… no I haven’t.
:DanusFoS: Because the room you slept in last night is occupied by a group of rather rowdy guests that will probably be there long into the night.
:EmaFoS: Oh… so… um… you don’t have a bed for me, then?
:DanusFoS: Hmm… not at the moment, no. But let me think about it and I might come up with something.
:EmaFoS: So…
:DanusFoS: …yes?
:EmaFoS: … … …do you want to continue where we left off?
:DanusFoS: …and where did we left off?

>It may be time to explain your situation to him. If anyone can be trusted with it, it's Danus.
…you’ve known him for a day. You have no idea how he will react to the truth about you! For all you know, he might be deadly afraid of the undead or something!
>Who'd want to lose out on some fine Sakkalian ass just because they happen to be an advanced undead?
Anyone that isn’t Oran? Wanting to sleep with an undead monstrosity isn’t exactly normal, you know. Either way, is telling him the truth really a good idea right now?
>>
No. 876967 ID: b1b4f3

>>876955
Take his hand and move in for a kiss.
>>
No. 876972 ID: cfb4c2

Get him drunk, give Vivi a turn.

Let him polish her dick. Also measure it.
>>
No. 876974 ID: 91ee5f

>>876955
>…and where did we left off?
Wag your tail and say, “With the kiss.”

>is telling him the truth really a good idea right now?
No!
>>
No. 876985 ID: c0641d

>>876974
Seconding this. Now that we’ve eaten recently, we should be able to bed him without... any problems. No problems that our experienced partner can’t deal with, at least.

>>876972
How about we cut that out? Messing around is not a good idea for Danus and Karn’s types, I imagine, Vivian’s form is too high-profile here, and shape-shifting in general should probably be reserved for bedfellows who understand us fully, if you catch my drift (*cough*Oran*cough*).
>>
No. 876998 ID: 05ff2f

Before you get totally engrossed with Danus, glance at the clock. Remember, you have a meeting at nine, so don't lose track of time.

Stand up, offer your hand to Danus to stand too, looking him longingly in the eyes. "At the end of a beautiful dance," draw him close, "with a wonderful kiss," and lean in to kiss him.

>Because the room you slept in last night is occupied by a group of rather rowdy guests that will probably be there long into the night.
Ah, so that's where Justina was going with those two sakkilian guys while you were talking with Drago. Well, if Danus does come up with a better place for you, that means you can rest in her bed at least until she returns, then crash in the smoking lounge since the party has probably dispersed by then. And if she ends up spending the night in another guest's bed, then you'll have hers until morning.

>>876985
>Now that we’ve eaten recently, we should be able to bed him without... any problems.
Better not get ahead of ourselves. He doesn't seem the type to jump into bed with someone he's known for a day.
>>
No. 877029 ID: eeb7d9

Wait! First, what time is it? Remeber that we have to met with this person that wanted to talk to you. They are someone that knows you, so that is something to worry about. You are supposed to be dead, and so do they.

And don't rush it with Danus, take it easy, like a proper woman. Show that you mean business, but be delicate about it. Keep dancing or something. Get the mood set up.
>>
No. 877080 ID: d46027

Let's take things nice and slow - and by that, I mean it's kissing time.
>>
No. 877504 ID: 65a774
File 152303937886.png - (47.31KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
877504

>Ah, so that's where Justina was going with those two sakkilian guys while you were talking with Drago.
…wait, you mean they are going to do it on a tiny, hard surfaced wooden sofa instead of a bed? Why? No, you’re pretty sure she went with those young boys somewhere a bit more… suitable for her plans.
>Get him drunk.
Hmm… nah… you’d rather have him sober. You want him, not some drunkard.
>Give Vivi a turn. Let him polish her dick.
You have no idea if he is into that… or what he’ll do if he sees you transform. You might need to keep the real you secret for just a while longer.
>Also measure it.
That on the other hand… err… f-for science, of course. Maybe you can get Oran to… hmm… either way, you’ll want to… experiment with your other shapes a bit when you get the time.

>Now that we’ve eaten recently, we should be able to bed him without... any problems. No problems that our experienced partner can’t deal with, at least.
… … …you want him inside you… and you mean in the sexual way, not… not the horrible monster eating way…
>Don't rush it with Danus, take it easy, like a proper woman.
A proper lady would have taken him out for dinner before going to a dance and kissing him. But you’re right, Danus deserve a proper woman. Maybe you should go buy some flowers or chocolate for him? T-that’s what a proper woman is supposed to do, r-right?


>Wag your tail and say, “With the kiss.”
:DanusFoS: Whoa there, lass, take it easy with that tail.
:EmaFoS: S-sorr-ah!?
He suddenly comes up behind you and start nuzzling against your neck.
:DanusFoS: I would love nothing more than continue from there, Ema…
:EmaFoS: Y-yes!?
You can hear him give of a slight sigh as he move away from you, but not before he plants a small kiss on the side of your snout.
:DanusFoS: But sadly, I think we have to cut this a bit short, lass.
:EmaFoS: EH!?
:DanusFoS: After all, you had someone that wanted to see you at nine, correct?
:EmaFoS: Oh, right… um… now?
:DanusFoS: Yes, now. Besides, I need to start to close down the inn for the night anyway.
:EmaFoS: Um… t-then… we’ll finish this later?
:DanusFoS: I’m sure we will, Ema. Now, hurry up or you’ll be late.
>>
No. 877505 ID: 65a774
File 152303938917.png - (41.88KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
877505

Heeding his advice, you grab your swords and hurry out to the main hall of the inn, looking for someone, anyone who would fit Danus description. What was it he said again? It was a lanky fellow in a green cloak with a brown hood, wearing some kind of mask? You guess that strange lady you met at Oran would fit that description, minus the mask part… and fellow part… you guess you’ll just need to look around a bit more to find them.

You manage to spot someone matching Danus description, or at least someone lanky that’s wearing a green cloak with a brown cowl. Apparently, you’re a bit late as they are just about to leave. You better hurry if you want to catch up with them and… wait…

There’s another one, wearing the exact same cloak as the one leaving. This one is sitting alone in the corner of the inn with its back towards you… seemingly waiting for something? Which one is the one who asked to meet with you here at nine?

So… which one do you go after, the one that’s about to leave or the one that’s waiting for someone in the corner? Both of them can’t be the one that talked to Danus.
>>
No. 877506 ID: cb585b

Right. They'd likely be waiting at this time instead of walking off, at least unless there's something that's come up
>>
No. 877536 ID: b1b4f3

Go catch the one that's leaving first. The one that's waiting will still be there afterwards.

I suspect one is the masked man, and the other is the "hybrid" you saw in Oran's shop.
>>
No. 877538 ID: 05ff2f

It's not that long after nine, is it? You'd think that they would be patient enough to wait a few minutes before leaving, but then again you don't know 'em or their deal, so you can't say. Since you don't have a clue which one it is, intercept the one about to leave. You get it wrong then the other one will still be waiting inside.

Give the one about to leave a "hey" as you walk towards them to get their attention. When they look back ask if they're the one who sent you a message to meet here at nine.
>>
No. 877547 ID: eeb7d9

>>877504
Niceeeeee.
>>877505
Well, if it was REALLY important for them to talk to you, they wuold have stayed, wouldnt they? Go for the one that is sitting, but before that, try to smell the two of them from the distance, if you can.
>>
No. 877649 ID: 65a774
File 152311750002.png - (52.65KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
877649

>I suspect one is the masked man, and the other is the "hybrid" you saw in Oran's shop.
Hmm… if the masked person Danus saw wasn’t the hybrid, that would make sense. Wait, are we even sure she was a hybrid? It did look like she had feathers hidden under her cloak, sure, but aren’t hybrids just a myth?
>Try to smell the two of them from the distance, if you can.
You need to get closer to smell them… a lot closer thanks to all the other people that are at the inn.

>Since you don't have a clue which one it is, intercept the one about to leave. You get it wrong then the other one will still be waiting inside.
:EmaFoS: Hey! Wait up!

The cloaked figure in the doorway stops as it hears you call out for it, before slowly turning around to face… w-wait…

:EmaFoS: …H-Hugo!?
>>
No. 877650 ID: 65a774
File 152311750826.png - (46.83KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
877650

But as soon as he sees you he turns tail and runs off into the night.

:EmaFoS: HEY! COME BACK HERE!
>>
No. 877651 ID: 65a774
File 152311751748.png - (65.43KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
877651

Rushing after it, you can see the figure dart into an alleyway right as you leave the inn. It was almost as it waited for you to catch up, so that you would see where it went. Does it want you to follow it? There’s clearly something wrong here… this is clearly some kind of trap yet…

You can’t do anything but follow it. You need to know what happened back there, ten years ago… and Hugo… or whoever it is that’s wearing his mask, is the only real lead you got. You can’t let it get away from you. You can only ready your blade and mind for whatever is to come as you follow it into the backstreets…

…but as you enter, you find nothing but a dead end.

:EmaFoS: …Hugo? Where are you?
:MaskedFoS: My condolences, but the previous owner of this mask is currently… indisposed.
:EmaFoS: What? Then… who… who are you!?
:MaskedFoS: …I’m but a stranger you’ve met once before.
:EmaFoS: Why are you hiding? What do you got to hide?
:MaskedFoS: When the two lonely protons in your brains finally collide, it might result in anger and violence. I’m simply keeping myself from any unnecessary confrontations.
:EmaFoS: …what the heck is a proton? Wait, I… I k-know your voice! Y-you were there! At Dalriver!
:MaskedFoS: Then it is you. Thus all these years of lament for my greatest failure have been for naught?
:EmaFoS: Lament? Failure? What?
:MaskedFoS: Though, I have to ask… how can you still be alive?
:EmaFoS: Just who are you!?
:MaskedFoS: …information for information. A fair, trade, yes? Why are you alive? Tell me and I’ll tell you who I am.
>>
No. 877654 ID: 6780f5

"Sheer cussedness and force of will. Also not so much 'still' as 'again'." Be a little bit misleading at least. The plant doesn't need to know everything.
>>
No. 877655 ID: 476f96

I'm not alive, I've been dead since a bunch of creeps decided to kill me and everyone I knew. Thanks for ruining everything and making my life exponentialy more complex than it needed to be by the way.
>>
No. 877658 ID: eeb7d9

Sike! It was the one leaving!
>>877651
You already know who they are. They were there, right in your face, when you fail to kill them, or to be more precise, they just didn't die. They are the one that KILLED you. At least that is what i can come up with. The only other people that knows you from back then, are the nomads.
Be vague about it. Give a half answer.
>>
No. 877659 ID: 91ee5f

>>877651
Now that you’re closer to him/her/it, try smelling them.

>…information for information. A fair, trade, yes? Why are you alive? Tell me and I’ll tell you who I am.
Tell him/her/it that you don’t know how you’re alive. Because I really don’t think you should tell him/her/it about you being some kind of undead, since we don’t exactly know if they can be trusted to keep that a secret.

>Suggestions saying this is the plant guy that killed Ema.
It could be that guy. And if it is, then Ema, you should not attack him!

Remember what your swords said, “Slaughter the guilty, but don’t let your hunger and rage dictate who you are, or you’ll be just as guilty as your prey.” and “Seek redemption and forgiveness and your innocence will be returned.”

Which means that if this is the guy that killed you, he sounds like he regrets what he’s done and he’s wanting to repent for what he’s done and could be seeking forgiveness. That means that he could’ve regained his be innocence now, which means that you can’t kill or eat him!
>>
No. 877661 ID: cb585b

"Define 'alive'."
>>
No. 877662 ID: b1b4f3

>>877651
VENGEANCE! ...wait wouldn't you be able to tell if this one was a main target of your ire? Try to get a bead on his smell.
If this is a Main Target, draw your sword. Then shift into Vivian, both to take him by surprise and gain Vivian's skills with a blade. Then cut him down. Keep in mind this is probably a plant person so don't expect him to go down in one hit.

If this guy is somehow not one of your main targets, then tell him you need some assurance of good will if you are to tell him anything. ...heck, this could be an ambush location, there could be people hiding with crossbows. You might want to run away even if this is a main target.
>>
No. 877665 ID: 3e857c
877665

After you realize who he is:
"The only thing I'll god'esdamned say is that I'm here to deliver Justice."

Grab your sword:
"You're so smart. You figure it out."

Do not unsheathe yet, just intimidate. Watch how he reacts. Smell him if you have to.

Bonus: If he actually does figure out who you are just from that, it confirms that he is at least knows his undead. Maybe he is undead.
>>
No. 877669 ID: deec6e

>>877659

Sounds wise.
>>
No. 877670 ID: d887c0

>>877651
>Why are you alive?
Because you suck at killing. Now cut the bullshit.
>>
No. 877678 ID: 8a55a9

You wanted to talk to me, spooky man. I don't owe you shit.
>>
No. 877683 ID: 05ff2f

It's the one who killed you ten years ago, back in the shrine in Dalriver. But before you flip your shit and charge in to exact blind vengeance, consider that it says it felt years of lament for killing you. That it was its "greatest failure." So get a big sniff of it before you do anything; Smell if it's wicked or not. Also, if it had not killed you there, in the shrine, the two others blocking the doorway certainly would have, probably followed by killing this one for not killing you. Oh, and if another of this ones' ilk had killed you, your soul would have been sucked up by 'em like the other residents of Dalriver were. That said, it still killed you, and you don't know who or what it is or what its motives are or who it answers to or is controlled by, so you're not gonna tell it anything.

Tell it that after what it did, you're not tradin' jack shit with it. If anything, it owes you. So it starts talkin', or you start walkin'. And take your dead friend's mask off while it does so. ...Fuckin' creeper.

Take a look at its cloak clasp. Does it have the corn sheaf pin like it did before, ten years ago?

>When the two lonely protons in your brains finally collide, it might result in anger and violence.
It's "neurons," not "protons." Protons are light, neurons are brain cells. So it attempted to call you a dimwit and ironically failed by using the wrong word.

>>877662
And how exactly do you propose Ema cut this armored weed down? Ramming a sword through its helmet didn't work, so it doesn't have any vitals up there. Treat it like a undead and stab it through the chest where its core is? What if it doesn't have a vital spot there? What if it's somewhere totally unexpected, or it doesn't have a vital spot at all? Because she'll get cut down like she was in Dalriver if she gets it wrong.
>>
No. 877703 ID: 65a774
File 152314411603.png - (26.45KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
877703

>Now that you’re closer to him/her/it, try smelling them.
…you can’t smell anything. Either they are too far away or… or they simply don’t smell!?
>Take a look at its cloak clasp. Does it have the corn sheaf pin like it did before, ten years ago?
You have no idea where it is, so you have no idea what it is wearing right now.
>It's "neurons," not "protons."
...you have no idea what any of those words means.

>...wait wouldn't you be able to tell if this one was a main target of your ire?
You can feel that the one you hunt is here somewhere in the city… but if this is the one, you cannot tell.
>You already know who they are. They are the one that KILLED you.
There are many things that points to that conclusion, yet…
>And if it is, then Ema, you should not attack him! if this is the guy that killed you, he sounds like he regrets what he’s done and he’s wanting to repent.
“Seek redemption and forgiveness and your innocence will be returned.”… If it is like the sword told you, then maybe it has redeemed itself? Or… at least trying to? It did say it was its greatest failure.


>You wanted to talk to me, spooky man. I don't owe you anything.
:MaskedFoS: Nor do I owe you anything either. I wanted to simply know if you were the one I met before. Now that I do, I have no other reason to speak to you but simple curiosity. You on the other hand… you are looking for answers, do you not?
:EmaFoS: …and you have them?
:MaskedFoS: If the question is what I think they will be… then yes, yes I might.
:EmaFoS: …ffffffine.
>Tell him you need some assurance of good will if you are to tell him anything.
:MaskedFoS: … … …sadly, all I can give you is my word, which I believe is rather low valued with your kind.
:EmaFoS: ...then I simply have to accept it, as I need answers.

>I'm not alive, I've been dead since a bunch of creeps decided to kill me and everyone I knew.
:MaskedFoS: Yet, here you stand, hmm? What makes you so different from the others that died? But of course, it’s rather obvious, isn’t it? I did let your soul go free, to enter whatever afterlife awaits your kind… but instead, you sought rage and pain, all to remain here.
:EmaFoS: So you really are…
:MaskedFoS: I was weak. Back then, I convinced myself that I didn’t have choice, but I know better now. I was indeed the one that plunged the blade through your skull, bringing an end to your story… or so I thought. If I’d known that you would have been cursed by a fate far worse than death, I would probably considered my options further. As of now… I… I don’t I have it in me to end your agony, but I believe I might be able to help you finally reach oblivion…?
:EmaFoS: I’m not here to seek oblivion, you twit.
:MaskedFoS: Hmm? Really? Interesting. The dead that walk again I’ve met so far has always been in pain and agony, seeking but one thing. Release.
:EmaFoS: Well, I’m not one of them.
:MaskedFoS: Then… in the end, it might not have been pointless after all. If I hadn’t lifted my blade to you, one of my brethren would, and they wouldn’t leave your soul to be free. No, even if my deed only delayed my just punishment for a while, it did give you a chance to… come back, did it not?
:EmaFoS: …you still killed me.
:MaskedFoS: I cannot deny that, no. But if you’re not here to seek release, then why are you here?

>I'm here to deliver Justice.
:MaskedFoS: …Justice? …and for what are you seeking Justice? Your death?
:EmaFoS: For the slaughter of an innocent village!
:MaskedFoS: … … …innocent? Do you honestly believe your kind can be innocent?
:EmaFoS: ...and what have we ever done to you, pray tell? Why don’t you think we are incapable of being innocent? What have we-
:MaskedFoS: You destroyed my kind, stole our purpose of existence and perverted it beyond recognition. What a fool you are, believing that your action would not brought with it our fury. What a grand and intoxicating innocence, to show such nativity for the consequences of your action… but, you are like the rest of your kind… just mortal. It understandable that your simple mind do not understand what you have wrought.
:EmaFoS: …what?
:MaskedFoS: As shown, you don’t even understand what you have done. No, what you seek is not Justice, it is vengeance. A never ending cycle of vengeance, spanning centuries. As you take life, so will those in the future. Your action will have consequences… just as ours had… and yours before that.
:EmaFoS: You sought vengeance!? For what!?
:MaskedFoS: For taking the one thing we craved. Our purpose. No, I would implore you not to continue following your rage, but I understand if you won’t listen. I do not ask for your forgiveness for my past wrong doings, I simply ask you to consider your actions. The only way you can do to stop a cycle of revenge is to put down your blade like I have done, even if it means exile and death.
:EmaFoS: …you really like to blabber on, don’t you? I don’t think you really have given me any answers I needed, either.

:MaskedFoS: …very well, I will give you something. My name is Yate.
:EmaFoS: That doesn’t really-
:MaskedFoS: And while you were the only one back then that came back from the dead, you weren’t the only survivor.
:EmaFoS: …what? Someone else… survived!? Who!? Where!?
:MaskedFoS: The library will hold answers to those questions, if you can find them. Now… is there something else, or is our reunion over?
>>
No. 877709 ID: 4854ef

Ah yes, the farm town stole some peoples purpose and as a result they get to claim justice while you follow vengeance, while they are the justice instead..

Just sounds like justifications for their own vengeance.
>>
No. 877710 ID: 8a55a9

"your kind?!?" You can't punish somebody for the sins of their fathers you enormous self-important prat. You aren't regretful, you're looking to save your own skin. What have you done with the souls of my friends and family?
>>
No. 877727 ID: 7f974b

Let him know that while you don't seek vengeance against those who seek forgiveness like him, you also won't be able to immediately forgive such actions. Yes, you have urges for vengeance, but those who can work to better themselves would surely improve the world.
>>
No. 877746 ID: b1b4f3

>>877703
There is something else.

How can someone commit a sin without even knowing what it is? I bet none of the people in your village knew about whatever bad thing happened to his people. Also, his people deemed you worthy of being killed without even giving you a chance to atone. Both those things are important for your definition of Justice. First, one must be aware of the sin being committed, and actually commit it themselves instead of merely inheriting it. Second, sins can be forgiven if the person atones.
Yes, failing to stop an atrocity while having knowledge of it and opportunity to stop it would be considered a sin. Again, didn't apply to your village.

He can try twist the definitions of vengeance and justice all he wants, but he will continue to be wrong.
>>
No. 877774 ID: d887c0

>>877703
This "Yate" is a self-important, conceited, myopic bastard. We are going to kill them eventually. But for now, they have given us a lead on a possible survivor. As much as I do not trust them, we cannot afford to miss the opportunity. Leave them and go to the library. We will look for information on the village and the attack.
>>
No. 877776 ID: b1b4f3

Well we're definitely not going to the library tonight.
>>
No. 877777 ID: b1b4f3

...wait what if the other survivor is the "Hybrid"? Maybe they're some other, strange kind of undead. Or maybe they're someone Ema didn't know was even in the village to begin with?
>>
No. 877778 ID: 3e857c

>>877746
This is a great working definition of Justice, but you're missing something. It is true that sin cannot be justly inherited, but great acts of injustice can leave wounds. Wounds that left untreated could harm too many innocent of the crime itself. He seems to understand at least this.

But even if your village was guilty of what he says, which you DO NOT agree with, he is wrong simply because he has clearly given up on justice and on life. As far as you can see, he is a coward that likes to hide away in a forgotten little corner rather than take steps to correct, truly correct, an injustice that's as great as he says it is.

Don't be a coward like him. You should to promise to him, for what its' worth, that you will make right whatever injustice that's in front of you, starting with both yours and his.
>>
No. 877783 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Yate when and what made it stop doing what it's fellow kind were and are doing. From where did the germ of the thought to stay its hand and break the cycle of vengeance come from, and what was that germ?

Ask it what could convince the others of its kind to stop killing all mortals and imprisoning their souls? Even just a few, or one, of them? What could you, or it, or anyone possibly say or do to change their minds and stay their hands? But if there is nothing that will sway any of them, no argument or reasoning, no act by mortal or other, then you can't just lay down your swords and stand by while they kill everyone.

Look up at the rooftop on your left before you leave. Is there someone sitting up on its peak, in front of the moon? I see you up there, Chronicler. Here to observe yet another of you and your brother's champions in the campaign against the Forgotten One, hm?

>>877777
The survivor is very likely the uredo that Drago bumped into when he was rushing off to buy the chicken back in >>/questarch/864740.
>>
No. 877787 ID: b1b4f3

>>877783
>the Uredo is a survivor
I don't think that counts. They were travelers, not part of the village.
>>
No. 877794 ID: 05ff2f

>>877787
No, the visiting travelers were vark nomads, not uredo. See, in >>/questarch/858357 Ema said that there was a uredo that lived in Dalriver down by the river.
>>
No. 877796 ID: 91ee5f

>>877703
>Figure on roof.
I laughed when I saw that because it looks like a dick! XD
>>
No. 877850 ID: dd19e9

“... You are right, in that vengeance might not be the answer. However, I cannot abide your people if they plan to continue their own vengeance without reconsideration nor repentance. For while I may not embody Justice as I desired, this is still something I strive for. Perhaps you may live, if you truly regret and are not simply running from the consequences. I on the other hand, am not like you. Rather than secluding myself from the sins of myself and those around me, I will strive to set them right. Even if it means ensuring that they can do no more harm forever. I won’t pretend that the curse that makes me hunger for the souls and flesh of the wicked does not factor into this, but I at least acknowledge my own faults.”
>>
No. 877853 ID: b1b4f3

>>877794
Oh! Interesting.

>>877703
And another thing: even if he believes you're chasing after vengeance instead of justice, you would like to somehow atone for the sins of the past. Even if those are not your sins, you want to make it up to his people. For peace, and for forgiveness.
>>
No. 877895 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Yate how and why the lone survivor of Dalriver wasn't found and killed by Yate's fellow kind. Yate knew there was someone who wasn't caught, so did the others of its kind not know, or did they know and not pursue the survivor for some reason?
>>
No. 877927 ID: eeb7d9

When they say "your kind", are they talking about the Sakkilians? I doubt that a village like yours could do anything evil to anyone... But the swords... Why were there in the first place? Who were the previous owner? And what are THEY? They didn't die either when you stricke them with your sword.
You are still in the dark about many things, and the swords are the key. You can't exact justice if you don't understand what the crime was. This is biger that we thought. We need to find out what this "cicle of vengance" is and put an stop to it. If not it contine and the sufering will never end, nor for you, nor for those that will come later.
But i am sure about this, letting this thing end like this is not the answer. We have to carry on and end it properly. They can exile themselfs like a coward and don't take responsability, but you don't.
>>
No. 878009 ID: 0012c5

>>877703
Fuck this pretentious, vague, sins-of-the-father douchebag.

Let's go back to the inn, see what's up with the other cloaked figure - after all, two people wearing identical clothing can mean they belong to some sort of group. Even if it they're completely unrelated, they might be the potential hybrid from earlier. Probably rather skittish if she is, could use a nice girl to talk with like you - and then get some good ol' Sakkalian DILF dick.

it better not just be a boring humanoid penis like the Varkians had I mean at least give it a genital slit or something
>>
No. 878012 ID: 4c3395

YOU, came to ME, and unless I am to believe you sought me out just to insult me, you better spill the beans. Right after I trash that guy on the roof.
>>
No. 878030 ID: 10c408

Yeah, this is bullshit. He came to us, has been incredibly vague about everything, including a cycle of revenge that we had no idea about until we and most of the rest of our village was slaughtered by him and accomplices??

Do I have that right? Fuck this guy and his stupid shit horse he rode in on. If he's not going to be anymore helpful, then just leave.
>>
No. 878311 ID: 65a774
File 152347604993.png - (47.55KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
878311

>They have given us a lead on a possible survivor. As much as I do not trust them, we cannot afford to miss the opportunity.
You have to make sure the visit the library some time tomorrow. You cannot let this go to waste.
>Look up at the rooftop on your left. Is there someone sitting up on its peak, in front of the moon?
...there is a robed figure sitting there, wearing a mask… the mask of a friend. No wonder you weren’t able to spot Yate before if he was hiding on the roof.


>YOU, came to ME, and unless I am to believe you sought me out just to insult me, you better spill the beans.
:MaskedFoS: As I said before, I simply wanted to know if you were the one from my nightmares, nothing more. I have no reason to tell you anything else.
:EmaFoS: Why won’t you just tell me what happened, you cryptic asshole!?
:MaskedFoS: Because I don’t like you… and I like you even less after speaking with you for a few minutes.
>Ah yes, the farm town stole some peoples purpose and as a result they get to claim justice.
:MaskedFoS: Once again you refuse to listen. I said that both side where fools consumed by vengeance and nothing more. There is no Justice here. Not anymore.
>You can't punish somebody for the sins of their fathers you enormous self-important prat.
:MaskedFoS: Sins of the fathers… such an alien concept for us.
:EmaFoS: Alien!? It’s a really simple concept!
:MaskedFoS: For you, yes… but not for us. We… think a bit different than you.
>How can someone commit a sin without even knowing what it is?
:MaskedFoS: And who said they didn’t know?
:EmaFoS: I didn’t!
:MaskedFoS: Try and convince my brethren that.
>His people deemed you worthy of being killed without even giving you a chance to atone.
:MaskedFoS: The first time we reached out our hand with good intentions, you repaid us by snuffing out our future, all thanks to your alien ways. My brethren decided to not make that mistake again.
>I cannot abide your people if they plan to continue their own vengeance without reconsideration nor repentance.
:MaskedFoS: And I will not stop you. All I want you to know is that your action will have consequences, good or ill.

>What are THEY? They didn't die either when you attacked them with your sword.
:MaskedFoS: We are… your creation. Your children long forgotten. I believe your original word for us has been long lost, but you are the ones who gave us life and purpose… only to so cruelly take it away.
>What have you done with the souls of my friends and family?
:MaskedFoS: They are trying to rebuild what was ruined, but so far they haven’t had any luck. Do not fret, as the souls of your kin will have passed on to whatever afterlife that awaits them by now.
>Ask Yate when and what made it stop doing what its fellow kind were and are doing.
:MaskedFoS: I have always been… defective, ever since I took my first steps. But, I believe you got it wrong… I didn’t stop, I simply didn’t follow them into the abyss in our darkness hour. Your brutality and lust for blood is… infectious, after all.
>>
No. 878312 ID: 65a774
File 152347606128.png - (78.16KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
878312

>Ask it what could convince the others of its kind to stop killing all mortals and imprisoning their souls?
:MaskedFoS:
>Even just a few, or one, of them?
:MaskedFoS: One? A few? Once again with your alien ideas. No, either you convince them all… or none. Anyone leaving the fold of thoughts is a defect, deserving death and exile.
:EmaFoS: Didn’t you say you were defective?
:MaskedFoS: Indeed… hmm… but very well, if you truly want to end the cycle of vengeance… then find and bring back what was taken from us. Or at least, what is left of it.
:EmaFoS: …and that is?
:MaskedFoS: Three identical, mythical stones, which is very treasured by our kind.
:EmaFoS: Stones? What do they do?
:MaskedFoS: I do not trust you enough to tell you that. What I can do is putting you on the right track. Not far to the north, just outside the city there is a small herbalist cabin. The owner of that cabin has both drawings and descriptions of the stones… as well as some ideas on where they might be. She’s been… helping me trying to find them.
:EmaFoS: Right… so I’m off to see some herbalist, then.
:MaskedFoS: But if you would do anything to hurt her… I will make sure my brethren finds you… and end you.
:EmaFoS: Noted.

>Ask Yate how and why the lone survivor of Dalriver wasn't found and killed by Yate's fellow kind.
:MaskedFoS: Do you know why I was exiled from my kin?
:EmaFoS: …you let someone run away from Dalriver?
:MaskedFoS: Because I can do something so… so alien and… and inconceivable that it would drive the lesser minded of my brethren to madness. A concept so twisted and corrupt we did not have a word for it before we met your kind. I can lie.
:EmaFoS: So they survived because you lied?
:MaskedFoS: Yes.
>They can exile themselves like a coward and don't take responsibility, but you don't.
You can actually see Yate rile back a bit as you call him a coward. Obviously, it had some effect on him.
:MaskedFoS: I did not chose exile… and I did not run away. Not yet… no… not… not yet…

>Let him know that while you don't seek vengeance against those who seek forgiveness like him, you also won't be able to immediately forgive such actions.
:MaskedFoS: That is a given. Forgiveness is not what I seek, but redemption.
>You should to promise to him, for what its' worth, that you will make right whatever injustice that's in front of you, starting with both yours and his.
:MaskedFoS: …I do not take your promises with much hope, but I do respect that your willing to give them… even if your word is easily broken.

:EmaFoS: Now, I don’t have time for any more of your cryptic bullshit…
:MaskedFoS: If you pursue the stones, then I’m sure we’ll met again. Oh, but there was one more thing…
:EmaFoS: Hmm? What cryptic message do you have for me now?

Suddenly, Hugo’s mask is right in front of you, being held there by a couple of vines extruding from Yate.

:MaskedFoS: This belonged to someone you knew, did it not?
:EmaFoS: Hugo…
:MaskedFoS: I don’t know what, exactly, your kind does to honor the dead, but I’m sure this Hugo rather you have the mask than me. Now, I need to leave as well. Goodbye, blue one.

By the time you look up from the mask, Yate is already gone without a trace.
>>
No. 878313 ID: 65a774
File 152347607134.png - (59.36KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
878313

>Let's go back to the inn.
With Yate gone, you don’t really have anything else to do but to return to the inn again.
>Get some good ol' Sakkalian DILF dick.
…you know, maybe you should go and help Danus close the inn? He seems to be working rather hard with many of the patrons leaving for the night… and maybe you can convince him to give a place to sleep if you help him. That is to say his bed… with him in it… pounding you with his huge- *cough*
>It better not just be a boring humanoid penis like the Varkians had I mean at least give it a genital slit or something.
Boring? How can a penis be boring? Aren’t Varkians the ones with skin on them? Or is that humans? I mean, I know Sakkilian dicks have these fins on them that looks a bit different from person to person but… or… or is that just a myth? Um… you don’t really know a lot about cocks do-

:NonFoS: A copper for ye thoughts?
:EmaFoS: Roosters! Err… I mean… n-never mind that.
:NonFoS: *Snrk* I’m sorry, did I break ye concentration. Yah just seemed so deep in thought that I couldn’t resist. Yah are the blue girl from the alchemy place, eh?
:EmaFoS: Err… y-yeah, we met there earlier, didn’t we?

It’s the supposed hybrid, the one you met at Orans. She seems a bit more easygoing than she did before, but seeing as you can smell booze on her breath... that’s a given. It’s clear that she’s at least a bit tipsy at this point.

:NonFoS: I knew it. I wouldn’t forget a cute lady like yah, would I?
:EmaFoS: …I’m pretty sure my scale color is a bit more memorable?
:NonFoS: Hah… I guess so, my exotic looking friend. But still, we both know that ‘aving a bit of a different look isn’t always a good thing, no?
:EmaFoS: I guess?
:NonFoS: Oh! And didn’t yah mention ‘aving a need for a bit of ‘elp last time we met?
:EmaFoS: …I did?
:NonFoS: Why, I’d love to ‘elp a someone with such a cute tu- t-tail as yeself, eh?
:EmaFoS: err…
:NonFoS: So… yah fancy a drink, love?

…you weren’t expecting this… you weren’t expecting this at all.
She is offering you a free drink… then again… Danus is right over there…
>>
No. 878314 ID: 6780f5

Diiiiiilf diiiiiick
>>
No. 878316 ID: 094652

>>878312
>Robot
Do you think your swords are tech and don't realize it?
>I can lie
Deception - an amazingly important component of proving sentience. The best way to show you have an opinion and not a protocol is to be capable of declaring you are incapable of the opposite.
>Three stones
And three goddesses...

>Danus or hybrid
Hybrid
>>
No. 878318 ID: 4854ef

Given their "Alien" ways, I honestly wonder if there's anything truly to atone for within your own culture given how easily they seem to not even understand the idea that people can have different idea's and understanding from each other.

They seem like a semi-hive mind that can only understand that they're way is the only way and individuality doesn't seem to come too much to them if they can assign blame from the mother to the child.

Let them rot, leave the stones, and go talk with the hybrid.
>>
No. 878321 ID: 91ee5f

>>878313
>…I did?
Yes, you did. You asked to talk to her in private and mentioned that maybe you can help each other?

However, I don’t think she’ll be too helpful right now, considering how tipsy she is.

>Blue under cloak
Yeah, those are definitely feathers.

And considering the way she’s dressed, she might not want any attention drawn to it. Try to somehow subtly tell her about the feathers, so she can cover them.

>She is offering you a free drink…then again…Danus is right over there…
You told Danus you wanted to finish what you started with that kiss during the dance. You don’t want to break break his heart, do you?

Tell this lady that she’s a little too drunk to help right now and tell her that she can come find you later when she sobers up.
>>
No. 878323 ID: 13f2f5

>But still, we both know that ‘aving a bit of a different look isn’t always a good thing, no? 

Eh, up till now all it did was get me kidnapped and i've been told there are at least two other people trying to do the same, so there is that. On the other hand, I like punching assholes, that being a lot easier if they come to me and as far as recreational activities go punching assholes is fucking cathartic.
>>
No. 878327 ID: 3e857c

>>878311
So they are some last remnants of an ancient civilization, were betrayed by the people they were built to serve, and now taking it out on their descendants. Wiping them all out would be almost a mercy for their pain, yet...
>>878312
He does have a plan. If he still cares about them, following it could at least give them their long overdue respect, if not their rest. But that matters little to you right now.
In the morning, you should look into who from your town survived.

>>878313
A few drinks couldn't hurt. You should listen to her story at least, seems like it'd definitely be an interesting one.

But if you were planning on being more intimate tonight, it'd be wrong to do so with her. She is wasted and vulnerable.
Was she stood up by who she was waiting for? It explains her drunkeness.
>>
No. 878347 ID: b1b4f3

>>878313
Yeah how about no. Keep your sights on Danus.

Tell this odd person that normally you'd take her up on her offer but a friend is waiting for you. You can at least exchange names though.
>>
No. 878355 ID: 8a55a9

THREESOME WHOOHO- no that's a bad idea. Unless Danus is like really really into really really exotic chicks.

Wasn't quite the help what I had in mind, my fine feathered friend, but that's no reaon not to drink. Just keep an eye on them, they might have an angle you won't like here.
>>
No. 878361 ID: eeb7d9

>>878312
I knew that the cryptic motherfuker was going to give us a task of some sort. Well, if it is for the greater good, so be it.
>>878313
I knew that the cryptic motherfuker was going to give us a task of some sort. Well, if it is for the greater good, so be it.
>>878313
A proper lady doesn't take advantage of someone that is tipsy, and when you don't know that someone, and it has blue feathers while looking like a Sakkilian. But we need to learn more form her some time. But not now, you have someone to call "daddy" in a lewd way waiting for you. Besides, Danus might really need the help, and you need somewhere to sleep. It is a win-win situation, with a bonus!
>>
No. 878365 ID: 91ee5f

>>878361
>But not now, you have someone to call "daddy" in a lewd way waiting for you.
No, don’t do that.
>>
No. 878389 ID: eeb7d9

>>878365
It was a figurative speech, geesh! The thing is that she has to go with Danus. That is what i suggest.
>>
No. 878394 ID: 3e857c

>>878327
Wait. Before you ask for her story, you should tell her yours. You can't tell her you're undead, but you can say that some group of jerks blame you for something that your parents did. Maybe she would understand.
>>
No. 878410 ID: 05ff2f

If she wasn't drunk and you hadn't already set in motion things with Danus, you'd be all for accepting a drink from this mysterious gal who's coming on to you. As is, it wouldn't feel right to leave Danus doing all that work while you accept a drink, sit about and get chatty with this lady. Especially since Danus will see you do so, and after you so obviously wanted to pick up where you two left off. ...But you don't want to let this gal down with a hard "no" either.

Tell her that ordinarily you would, but you already planned to help the innkeeper clean up and close up for the night. Say he kindly gave you a place to stay when you had nowhere else to go and you're returning the kindness. Though, you would take her up on that drink another time. One when she's sober so you two'd be on a even level. ...Actually, you'll get her a large cup of water to drink so she won't have quite so horrid a hangover tomorrow morning. You hope she isn't going to keep drinking alone this evening, or at all.

Ask her her name, if she's staying at this inn or elsewhere and when and where you could meet her again. Also point out that her hood slipped back a bit on the sides and is, uh, revealing certain exotic things you suspect she intended to keep private. Then wish her well and go aid Danus, but as you do that occasionally check what this gal is doing while she's still downstairs.

Oh, and also make sure to put Hugo's mask in your bag ASAP so you don't have to make up excuses for having a cracked festival mask for a human if someone asks about it.
>>
No. 878419 ID: fc0569

>>878313
Danus'll still be here later - no harm in just chatting with the lady for a bit. She seems nice enough.
Tell her your name, ask for hers, get to know her.
>>
No. 878441 ID: 7ff038

As nice as it would be I see no chance of a long term relationship with Danus and I think that's what he's after, not just a quick fuck. Though that doesn't rule out a short term relationship.
I'm still in camp Snek but I say go with this creature, if not for sex then for information.
>>
No. 878446 ID: 8a55a9

>>878410
On second thought, this is right; you should probably help close the place up.
>>
No. 878545 ID: cf5a32

I don't think you should necessarily agree to sex with somebody who's drunk, but no problem keeping her company until she sobers up. If she's really interested, she can ask again then.
>>
No. 878547 ID: 91ee5f

>>878410
Yeah, go help Danus close the inn.
>>
No. 878563 ID: 65a774
File 152361961120.png - (60.49KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
878563

>Do you think your swords are tech and don't realize it?
What is tech? You mean magical? Of course they are magical. A non-magical sword wouldn’t talk, no matter how good the smith was at making it.
>They seem like a semi-hive mind that can only understand that they're way is the only way and individuality doesn't seem to come too much to them if they can assign blame from the mother to the child.
Yet Yate seem to have broken off from this hive, no? Which means others can as well…?
>He does have a plan. If he still cares about them, following it could at least give them their long overdue respect, if not their rest.
Or if anything, give you a way to get to them to enact Justice.
>Three stones and three goddesses...
That has to be a coincidence!

>Yeah, those are definitely feathers.
…she is an odd one, this lady.
>You told Danus you wanted to finish what you started with that kiss during the dance. You don’t want to break his heart, do you?
You’re right. You kind of promised Danus… besides, he has been nothing but kind so far, so it’s a given that you’ll repay that kindness.
>Diiiiiilf diiiiiick...
Also, cock. You want cock.
>THREESOME WHOOHO!
… … …maybe if she was a male as well? Hmm…
>You have someone to call "daddy" in a lewd way waiting for you.
Err… y-you’re not sure y-you want to… um… your father is still kind of… fresh and… oh goddesses, they really are gone, aren’t they?


:EmaFoS: I’m sorry, but I must decline your offer. You see, I have a friend waiting for me.
:AthenaFoS: Ah… y-yes, of course…
:EmaFoS: But that doesn’t mean I can take you up on that drink another time. Maybe we can exchange names?
:AthenaFoS: Oh… I’m Athena. Athena Mediean. From Risavia.
:EmaFoS: And I’m Ema Ligiadottir, from Dalriver here in Occidavia. So you’re from the north, huh? That’s a long way to travel. Are you staying here at the inn?
:AthenaFoS: Heh, well… I’ve been on the road for a while now, so… I was bound to get this far sooner or later, eh? But yes, I am in fact staying ‘ere for the fair thingy yah got.
:EmaFoS: Well, I hope that you’ll enjoy your time. Maybe we’ll see each other at the festival, then?
:AthenaFoS: I’ll keep an eye out for yah!
:EmaFoS: By the way… um… your hood… on the side… um…
:AthenaFoS: Oh? This? Bah, I guess this whole ‘ood business is welcoming more eyes than I wanted anyway… doesn’t seem to matter if I wear it or not, eh?

She pulls down her headgear, revealing what is in fact a Sakkilian covered in Varkian feathers.

:EmaFoS: …wait, you’re actually a-
:AthenaFoS: Birth defect. It’s a birth defect, nothing more.
:EmaFoS: Right… but… then, I’ll be seeing you?
:AthenaFoS: I’ll see if I can find yah tomorrow then, love!
>>
No. 878564 ID: 65a774
File 152361962122.png - (70.19KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
878564

You find Danus cleaning up the tables after the guests. He visible lightens up as he sees you approach, his usual frown being replaced with a big smile.

:EmaFoS: Do you need help?
:DanusFoS: Hmm? Oh, Ema, you’re back. Seeing that I can’t offer a bed, lass, I can’t really give you anything for helping me.
:EmaFoS: Wasn’t it you who said you don’t need a reason to do a good deed?
:DanusFoS: Ah, yes… I did, didn’t I? Well... um... actually...

He puts on a very sheepish smile as he scratches the back of his head…

:DanusFoS: I can’t believe I’m about to say this but... heh… my bed is pretty large so… um… if we got another pair of bedclothes and… err… you w-wouldn’t even notice... um… but…
:EmaFoS: …but?

All the sudden his demure changes for the worse. The smile is gone, replaced if a sad looking frown, and all the energy seems to be drained from him as he sags together a bit.

:DanusFoS: I… I must apologize, I’ve… I’ve been untruthful.
:EmaFoS: Huh?
:DanusFoS: I j-just got a bit too excited and… and cooked up some juvenile plan without thinking and… and… … …there aren’t any people occupying the smoke room, the sofa is available if you want to stay, for free of course, and… j-just forget I said anything else.
>>
No. 878565 ID: 570733

Such a shame, I was looking forward to share a bed with you~
>>
No. 878567 ID: eeb7d9

>>878563
Hm, i was expecting something a little bit different. But we were right, she is a hybrid, that is something to look on later.

>>878564
Oh my, Danus. That was a rader bold move. How scandalous! Then i guess,as an apology, you're going to let me choose where to sleep, right?
What should i choose~?
>>
No. 878570 ID: fcaa40

Are you trying to lure me into your bed? Because if you are its a excellent plan.
>>
No. 878576 ID: b1b4f3

>>878564
Tell him you would be very pleased to share his bed.
>>
No. 878593 ID: 91ee5f

>>878564
“Um, s-so, how large d-did you say your b-b-bed was? Because i-if you still want to sh-sh-share it with m-me, then I’d l-like to do t-that. If t-that’s ok with y-you?”
>>
No. 878596 ID: 094652

>>878563
UGLEEE

>>878564
Lick his cheek and walk sultrily over to the bed.
>>
No. 878599 ID: 3e857c

>>878563
Ah, adventurers are always an weird bunch, aren't they? Good odds she's here to defeat some ancient, or at least local, evil. Could be friend or rival, but she could make a fine companion. She'll at least find trouble for you, and the guilty souls that come with it.
That said, does she remind you of Death for some reason? Maybe she's too full of life to seem that way, but the same has been said of you.

>>878564
Aw, he's shy. Take initiative: Say you mind sharing his bed, that you don't want be alone tonight, and will help him not feel lonely as well.
>>
No. 878664 ID: 8a55a9

Why forget? If I'm going to be sharing a room anyway, well, we could make the most of it.
>>
No. 878674 ID: 05ff2f

Barely hold back a grin that Danus wants to share his bed with you but be totally betrayed by your tail flipping out. Pull together enough composure to say it's good he came clean and you're glad he did. Even though... Um... Lean in to his ear a bit and softly, nervously add that you wanted to share his bed too. Then break into a nervous smile and say you forgive him for lying to you, and you'll take him up on his offer of his bed.

That Danus went against his honest, pure nature so much as to deceive you tells you just how much he desires share a bed with you. You'll gladly oblige him.

Hey, did you notice that Danus has a few verbal mannerisms that sound similar to the way Athena speaks? Maybe he came from farther north when he was real young or his parents moved down here from up there before he was born. Something to ask him at a better time.

>Birth defect. It’s a birth defect, nothing more.
<sarcasm>Riiiiiight, and you're the Empress of Occidavia.</sarcasm> Yet another thing to look up when you visit the library: "Feathered sakkilians," cross-referenced with sakkilian birth defects and/or the Risavian region.

Though, since Athena felt she didn't need to keep her hood up to hide her feathers, that makes you wonder why she was in the market for long-lasting transformation potions. If they weren't so she could walk about without wearing that concealing getup, then why else? Is she up to something where she needs to move about in disguise?
>>
No. 878817 ID: cf5a32

"You dork, I thought I was being too quick... Of course I'd like to... sh-shareabedwithyou"
Make sure you don't knock anything over in your excitement.
>>
No. 878827 ID: 05ff2f

Upon further thought, you ought to rein in your expectations and enthusiasm for what Danus meant by offering to share his bed with him. He's rather reserved, so it's somewhat better than even odds he meant sharing a bed in the literal sense rather than in the sexual sense. But even if his offer was for the former, it's pretty sure he desires it'd be the latter. If that's the case, he probably couldn't bring himself to rush things, but he still wanted to have the feeling of warm company with him in bed. So don't be upset if it turns out to be that, respect what he wants and don't push him, okay.
>>
No. 879067 ID: 65a774
File 152390734756.png - (100.03KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
879067

>Yet another thing to look up when you visit the library: "Feathered sakkilians," cross-referenced with sakkilian birth defects and/or the Risavian region.
She is odd, yes… but what she is isn’t really important, is it? You guess you can check just to sate your curiosity…
>Though, since Athena felt she didn't need to keep her hood up to hide her feathers, that makes you wonder why she was in the market for long-lasting transformation potions.
She is also a bit drunk right now, so it’s possible she isn’t thinking completely straight. For all you know, she might want to hide herself, but the spirits in her blood told her otherwise.
>UGLEEE.
Hey, she might look a bit different, but that’s no reason to be rude… err… me? Wait, why are you arguing with yourself?


>Make sure you don't knock anything over in your excite-
Your thoughts are interrupted as your tail smashes hard into a nearby table, knocking over an empty mug. With a quick moment, you manage to catch it before it hits the floor, but you’re barely able to give Danus a sheepish grin before you feel your tail tip over a nearby chair. Danus simply watches in silence as the chair finish its short journey to the floor before he looks over to you with a raised eyebrow.
:EmaFoS: Err…?

>Are you trying to lure me into your bed? Because if you are it’s an excellent plan.
:EmaFoS: A-a-are y-you t-tying a l-lure I mean tie me bedandbecauseyouareanexcellentplant?
:DanusFoS: …can you repeat that, lass?
:EmaFoS: W-what I m-meant to s-s-s… *cough* ssss… sss… sssay is… um… I was… l-looking… forward to… s-share… err…
:DanusFoS: …?
:EmaFoS: I m-m-mean… err… t-that was a r-rather b-bold move b-but… it’s… um… scandalousandIshouldasapologychosetobedyouwithwaitnothat’snot-
:DanusFoS: Ema, call down. You’re not making any sense!
:EmaFoS: Y-you dork! I t-thought I was b-being to q-quiet and… err… I’dlovetoshareyoubedwithyouanderr?
:DanusFoS: …lass, take a deep breath, then speak.
:EmaFoS: *Gasp* I… um… s-so, how large d-did you Because i-if you stillwanttosh-sh-shareitwithm-me, then I’d l-like…?
:DanusFoS: *Sigh* Lass, if you’re going to whisper, you’ll need to get closer so I can hear. Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone else hear anything over all this commotion.

>Lick his cheek!
Right! Stop acting like a little girl and win him over already. Be confident! Just walk over to him and-
You immediately trip over your own feet and fall to the floor. Luckily, Danus is there to catch you…

:DanusFoS: Whoa there, lass, take it easy.
:EmaFoS: I'd like to... sh-shareabedwithyou…
:DanusFoS: Huh? What was that, Ema?
:EmaFoS: I… I w-wanted to… s-share… um… y-your… err…
:DanusFoS: …y-you’re not mad that I lied to you?
:EmaFoS: I d-don’t care. I j-just… w-want you…
:DanusFoS: …Drago? Can you close the inn on your own?
:DragoFoS: Of course, father.
:DanusFoS: You’re shaking, Ema… are you sure you’re alright?
:EmaFoS: I am with you here…
:DanusFoS: *Snrk* Really? That line? So this is what you really want?
:EmaFoS: I-
:DanusFoS: Shh… don’t tell me… show me…
:EmaFoS: Um…
:DanusFoS: Show me what you want... do you want to share my bed? Do you want to snuggle a bit, maybe? This is your first time, isn’t it? Maybe you want to… explore me a bit? Or… or maybe you want me to make you use the three goddesses names in vain with only my tongue?
>>
No. 879074 ID: 6780f5

"Y-Yes? All of the yes?"
>>
No. 879086 ID: b1b4f3

>>879067
Kiss him you fool.
>>
No. 879088 ID: eeb7d9

>...but what she is isn’t really important, is it?
I don't know, you tell ME, undead Sakkilian.

>Hey, she might look a bit different, but that’s no reason to be rude… err… me? Wait, why are you arguing with yourself?
Shhhh just let it happen.

>For all you know, she might want to hide herself, but the spirits in her blood told her otherwise.
Since when you can listen to what people's blood spirits say?

>Show me what you want... do you want to share my bed? Do you want to snuggle a bit, maybe? This is your first time, isn’t it? Maybe you want to… explore me a bit? Or… or maybe you want me to make you use the three goddesses names in vain with only my tongue?
ALL OF IT!
Ema you are such a dork.
>>
No. 879146 ID: 094652

"...speep."
>>
No. 879170 ID: 05ff2f

Hug Danus close to steady yourself and curl your tail tight around his back to keep it from knocking over anything more. Gently brush a hand across the frills at the nape of his neck. Breathe deeply of his wonderful scent and try to calm your heart slightly before it hammers its way out of your chest.

You want all he said, in that order. All that and more. To go slow so you're not totally consumed with burning anticipation and desire and the nervousness of your first time. To strip each other to your skivvies, soaking up the vision of the other's nearly naked form. To snuggle and feel mutual warmth until you're comfortable with each other. To entwine your tails. To dispense with your skivvies when your nerves have calmed somewhat. To kiss deeply and feel over each other. To run your hand over his frills. To each run your hands over the other and discover each other's pleasurable spots. To explore each other. To kiss him all over and he you. To wish you knew how to pleasure him with your tongue as good as he knows with you, and perhaps practice and start to learn. To feel him inside you (in the sexual way, not the other one.) To embrace and move and feel in concert. You want it all!

But as much or more than all of that, you want to give him pleasure and joy in as much as he would for you. You want to do what he wants too. You want to give him his desires. You want to, and you wish you were experienced. You wish you knew what to do to give him all that he wants in bed. What he deserves in bed. But you'll do your best all the same, and you'll listen to him and do what he wants and learn.

Whisper to him to ask if he would like to be swept off his feet, right here in front of everyone, carried off to his bedroom and laid on his bed.

Oh, and don't forget the swords again! Double-check you have 'em before going to Danus' bedroom.
>>
No. 879176 ID: 91ee5f

>>879067
>Ema knocks over more things with her tail!
Woah! Careful with that!

>This is your first time, isn’t it?
I-i-is it really th-th-that obvious?

>What do you want?
A-All of those, p-p-please!

>>879170
Wow, that’s lovely.

Unfortunately, because of how new she is at this whole romance thing and how we’ve seen her accidentally knock things over, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up tripping over her words again.

>Whisper to him to ask if he would like to be swept off his feet, right here in front of everyone, carried off to his bedroom and laid on his bed.
Or accidentally dropping Danus and/or tripping and falling on him.

Maybe once she gets a little more experience in doing this kind of thing she can try all of this, but for now I think keeping things simple might be for the best.
>>
No. 879181 ID: 8a55a9

Pick him up and carry him to the bed.
>>
No. 879190 ID: 05ff2f

Also, even though you're sterile now and don't technically need it, it's very important for Danus' peace of mind that you remember to take a dose of bitterweed before you lay with him. That's because if he forgot about it in the heat of the moment or because it's been so long since he's had to worry about such things, and then you forgot as well, he'd agonize afterward that he may have gotten you pregnant once he realizes he forgot.
>>
No. 879227 ID: a657b1

>>879067
"all of those sound nice yes please"
>>
No. 879246 ID: 734243

Remember how you meditated with the swords to tap into previous warriors had used it? Sometime in the future, you should see if you can do the same with their sexual escapades, so you can embarrass yourself a bit less.

He said to show him what you want so say nothing we're done with words, reach behind him and cup his ass with a wry smile. I think you can manage that.
>>
No. 880013 ID: 65a774
File 152442938864.png - (61.67KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
880013

>I don't know, you tell ME, undead Sakkilian.
Undead are considered dangerous monsters while hybrids are just… myths. There’s a difference.
>Remember how you meditated with the swords to tap into previous warriors had used it? Sometime in the future, you should see if you can do the same with their sexual escapades, so you can embarrass yourself a bit less.
You’re not sure you can actually decide what you learn from them, but you can try? You do really need to meditate with them, though.

>Also, even though you're sterile now and don't technically need it, it's very important for Danus' peace of mind that you remember to take a dose of bitterweed before you lay with him.
Justina did give you a few leaves to use, which you still have in your pocket. You’ll simply need to eat them before or just after your… copulation. Danus would probably prefer before.
>Oh, and don't forget the swords again! Double-check you have 'em before going to Danus' bedroom.
You still have both of the swords, but you’ll probably need to put them away when you… um… g-get to… err… his… heh… *cough*…
>Breathe deeply of his wonderful scent and try to calm your heart slightly before it hammers its way out of your chest.
Right… you have to stop quivering like a complete dork and woman up! Taking a deep breath, you let his pleasant smell calm your nerves bef- Wait, d-did he j-just say he k-knows you’re… y-y-you’re a… a virgin!?

:EmaFoS: I-i-is it really th-th-that obvious?
:DanusFoS: Lass, you’re trembling like a leaf caught in the autumn wind.
:EmaFoS: S-s-sorry…
:DanusFoS: Don’t be… just show me want you... you desire, ch- Ema…
:EmaFoS: Y-Yes? All of the-
:DanusFoS: Shh… I said show me…

>Kiss him you fool.
You put a finger under his snout as you guide towards yours. It’s not as long or deep as the one after the dance, but it’s enough for you to feel his heart going just as crazy as yours.
:DanusFoS: W-well… that’s a start…
>Reach behind him and cup his ass with a wry smile.
Letting your hand wander downwards a bit, you find your prize and grab it without hesitation. As you do so you can’t help but smirk a bit as Danus makes a cute yipping sounds while jumping a bit in surprise. You did expect him to be a bit… firmer, though…
:DanusFoS: Whoa… um… maybe we should take this s-somewhere a bit more… private?
>Pick him up and carry him to the bed.
:EmaFoS: Um…
:DanusFoS: Is something wrong?
:EmaFoS: I’m t-trying to f-f-figure out how… um… h-how you… you k-know… do t-that romantic c-carry thing? Err… n-not just o-over the s-shoulder but… um…
:DanusFoS: Heh… while I appreciate the thought, maybe it’s for the best if we just walked to my room instead? Here, come with me.

Taking your hand, he leads you to the room where you found him polishing you blades earlier… but when you arrive, you can see his spirit vain a bit and some of his excitement disappearing. You take this moment to put away your swords before walking up behind him, engulfing him in a tight hug and curling your tail around him. Letting out a slight purr, you gently brush a hand across his neck frills before letting them wander over to the top of his snout… but the only reply you get from him is a deep sigh…

:EmaFoS: Is s-something w-wrong? I… I just want t-to do what… w-what you want… t-to give w-what you… you… y-y-you desire…
:DanusFoS: *Sigh* Ema… are… are you sure you actually want this?
:EmaFoS: Huh? W-why w-w-wouldn’t I-
:DanusFoS: It’s just… … …you… you deserve so much more.
:EmaFoS: …m-more?
:DanusFoS: You’re still a young lass, a rather beautiful one at that, and you deserve more than… t-than me…
:EmaFoS: …why w-would-
:DanusFoS: You deserve someone you know well, that you trust, someone young, attractive and well-trained… not… n-not… not some old, overweight unmarried father you met just a d-day or two ago… I’m s-sorry, lass, but… I let my own desire come b-before yours.
:EmaFoS:
:DanusFoS: Here… y-you… you can sleep here if you want and I’ll… I’ll sleep alone on the wooden sofa…
>>
No. 880027 ID: b1b4f3

>>880013
Tell him that sort of selfless, pure-hearted mindset is exactly why you want him so bad. It doesn't matter that he's older than you, or that he's a bit soft around the edges. You think he's handsome on the outside, and just amazing on the inside. If it makes him feel any better this can be a one time thing, but he doesn't have to worry about not being up to your standards.

Start taking off your clothes as you say this.
>>
No. 880043 ID: c6b811

Wow, someone needs to fuck some confidence into him. Well, Ema, get to it!
>>
No. 880047 ID: eeb7d9

This is it Ema, this is when you woman up. You are a virgin, yeah, and you might not have no clue about men, but you are still a woman, and you KNOW what you want. It is time to make him understand that. Now grab that piece of man and make it yours.
Kiss him and don't let go
>>
No. 880104 ID: 91ee5f

>>880013
>old
He’s not old, he’s experienced!

>overweight
That just means there’s more of him to love!

Plus, extra fat means he can retain heat more easily, which means that you, Ema, will be nice and warm when you hold him close to you!

>You sleep on my bed, I’ll sleep on the sofa.
Hug him close and tell him that you don’t care about what he looks like on the outside.
>>
No. 880107 ID: b1b4f3

Ah, on second thought maybe now is the time when you do the female Sakkilian thing and take charge. Get him on the bed and get his pants off. Then you get your first experience fondling a man.

Wait don't you need some sort of contraceptives?
>>
No. 880126 ID: 3e857c

He is experienced enough that he has been hurt before so he could be making up an excuse to avoid his feelings. But let's take it at face value. Maybe matching his vulnerability with your own would help and loosen him up.

Bring up the massacre of your village, it was at the start of the festival ten years ago. Yet you feel as if it were a mere few days fresh, thinking about what you could have done differently. What if you decided to run to warn your village instead of to hide?
Tell him that you want to, NEED to, feel less alone since the start of the festival. But you can handle being rejected for the night.*
Yet, you should live from now on with no more regrets. Ask him if he feels the same and if the two of you could feel less alone together, if only for the festival.

*Your Hunger should be sated tonight, right?
>>
No. 880167 ID: 8a55a9

Okay, maybe the two of you aren't ready for what comes next, but that doesn't mean you have to sleep alone.
>>
No. 880173 ID: 05ff2f

Loosen your hug enough to move around to face Danus and look him in the eyes. Say that his concern for you right now is part of why you find him so attractive. Of all those that could have been your first, none of them felt good enough. None made you feel like he does. Far more than him being handsome, it's because he's through and through a good, kind, caring person. That is a shining beauty to you so great you can feel it in your heart and bones. And when you danced and kissed, it felt perfect and you knew you wanted him to be your first. ...And you wanted it to be now because you personally know that nobody can be sure they'll get a chance later at anything, especially you.

Release your embrace and go to sit on the edge of Danus' bed. Look up at him and say that if he feels he can't go through with being your first so soon you understand and you'll accept it. But you won't let him throw himself out of his own bed to sleep on a hard "couch" (which is really more of a wooden bench.) At the least you'll share his bed in the very basic literal sense, and if that's too much for him you'll sleep on the "couch" (this time bringing lots of blankets because, damn, that room gets chilly.)

>Justina did give you a few leaves to use, which you still have in your pocket.
Is the pocket you're remembering they're in the one in your current outfit, or the one that got ripped apart back in Vivian's office? Because if it's just the latter then you don't actually have any bitterweed on you.

>>880043
>>880047
>>880107
Consent, folks! Consent! He's withdrawn his consent, which means don't go any further! No pressing on until he explicitly gives consent again, dammit!
>>
No. 880187 ID: c0641d

Aw, he’s so experienced, yet he still hasn’t caught on to the “girls chase boys chase girls” tactic we used on him (even if we ourselves weren’t necessarily aware we were doing it). We need to tell him that we were interested before he was. “Trust me; I want this.” Plus, we can tell he knows his stuff. “Old and overweight” just sounds like “experienced and soft” to us.
>>
No. 880192 ID: c605d9

He's just said that he doesn't want this.
One of the last things you want is to regret your first sexual interaction.
Don't pressure him.
Say you still find him attractive, but that you understand.

Offer to be the one who sleeps on the sofa.
>>
No. 880394 ID: 0467b7

>>880167
Also, I like this.
Not necessarily sexual - just some good snuggles. perhaps without clothes if you're both comfortable with that
>>
No. 881449 ID: 7d8168

Hey, who the hell does he think he is, telling you what you "deserve"? Does he think you deserve some fumbling young'un who won't know what to do? Because I think you deserve a handsome older man who has the experience necessary to teach you how to enjoy yourself.

And honestly... Someone you know better than a man you met a day ago? You're an orphaned wanderer. There isn't anyone alive you know better than him.
>>
No. 881460 ID: 49a43b

There is humility and there is flat out insulting yourself. Why do you rip into yourself so much, Danus?
>>
No. 881540 ID: 65a774
File 152503196088.png - (42.26KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
881540

>Is the pocket you're remembering they're in the one in your current outfit, or the one that got ripped apart back in Vivian's office?
You made sure to grab everything you got with you before you left her office, including your coin purse and the leaves.
>Bring up the massacre of your village…
The only thing that would accomplish is massacring the mood.
>He is experienced enough that he has been hurt before so he could be making up an excuse to avoid his feelings.
…which means you need help him past this hurdle. The only thing worse than getting hurt is wallowing in your own despair, so you need to get him out of his protective shell… somehow.
>Maybe now is the time when you do the female Sakkilian thing and take charge.
R-right… time to woman up, once and for all… you… you need to do this, not only for yourself, but for Danus as well… um… r-right?


>Offer to be the one who sleeps on the sofa.
:DanusFoS: Lass, I already told you, I can’t in good conscious let you sleep on a hard sofa after what I’ve done. Take my bed with my blessing.
>He’s not old, he’s experienced!
:DanusFoS: *Grumble*…
:EmaFoS: Also… y-you’re not even that old! Stop a-acting like a whiny sixty year old and act like the man in h-his prime that you are.
:DanusFoS: Bah… a unmarried m-man above twenty f-five is a lost cause. Everyone knows that.
:EmaFoS: By w-whose standards!? Not by mine, at the very l-least!
:DanusFoS:
>Tell him that you don’t care about what he looks like on the outside.
:DanusFoS: …so you like me because of my personality? Isn’t that what women usually say when they don’t got anything better to refer to? “At least he has… a great personality”?
:EmaFoS: T-those are just a b-bunch of shallow jerks. The personality is the best part! It’s the… the… um… t-tasty nougat center, you know?
:DanusFoS: …really, lass?
:EmaFoS: Danus, listen to m-me. Yes, there are p-probably a ton of p-people with b-better looks than you out there… but… t-they aren’t you. They aren’t the selfless, pure-hearted grumpy innkeeper that I r-really like, are t-they?
:DanusFoS: Y-you… y-you really think I’m that… s-special…
:EmaFoS: Danus…

>Go to sit on the edge of Danus' bed.
You finally break your embrace of Danus, the embrace that seemed to last forever, and walk over to his bed. Making sure to look deep into those beautiful eyes of his, you make yourself comfortable on the edge of his bed without ever taking your sight off him.
:EmaFoS: I… I understand if y-you… you can’t go t-through with this and… and I will accept that… for y-your sake…
:DanusFoS: Ema…
:EmaFoS: But… you… y-you’re the only one that made me feel l-like this. Far more than you being handsome, it’s because you’re… you’re so good and… kind… and… and… caring…
:DanusFoS: Lass…
:EmaFoS: When we danced… the rest of the world stood still… and only we mattered… and when we kissed…
:DanusFoS:
:EmaFoS: …everything was just… perfect.

>Start taking off your clothes
With a shaking hand, you try to unbutton your shirt but fail miserably…
:EmaFoS: Trust me… I… I… I w-want this.
:DanusFoS:

Without a word, he takes a step towards you before falling down unto his knees at your feet. With an experienced hand Danus easily starts to unbutton your shirt, but you quickly lose interest in that particular skill of his as he begins to kiss your neck. Starting almost at your chin, he slowly works his way downward as your shirt does the same.

Then as the cloth obscuring your shoulder slides down your arm, Danus slowly moves his attention towards it. With a ping of pain that quickly become that of pleasure, you feel him softly rake his teeth over your shoulder blade, the removal of your shirt going unnoticed as you’re lost in bliss…
>>
No. 881541 ID: 65a774
File 152503197456.png - (42.86KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
881541

Grabbing your left hand, he holds it tight as his lips starts to kiss your chest, all the while his free hand slowly massages your spine. It doesn’t take much from him to make you arch your back in pleasure, as his fingers seems to find every last sensitive spot on your back, as if he knew it just like the back off his own hand. As he reaches your stomach, his worship of your body suddenly stops, but you barely have time to let out a small whine before he places his tongue at the lower end of your tummy, dragging it slowly across it and your chest while squeezing your hand softly.

Shifting between kisses and licks, your body is assaulted by his passion from all sides, his snout exploring every part of your torso while his free hand never lets your back rest. For what seems to be an eternity, you’re lost in nothing but pleasure as he shows you just how experience he has become…

Then all the sudden he stops. His free hand resting on your hip while his snout bites down on the rim of your pants, he looks up towards you with eager eyes as he squeezes your right hand once again, as if to ask for permission… or maybe just the right words…
>>
No. 881583 ID: eeb7d9

DO.IT.NOW.PLEASEEE.
>>
No. 881597 ID: 419ba1

>>881541
YES. Yes yes yes.
>>
No. 881617 ID: b1b4f3

>>881540
>teeth on shoulder
Well, let's hope he doesn't notice your weird blood. Or if he does, he won't ask about it until after.

>>881541
"Don't stop!"
>>
No. 881737 ID: 31414d

>>881541
"y-yes please"
>>
No. 881760 ID: 05ff2f

Lightly squeeze his hand back and softly say "You're amazing. Please, keep going." Purr with more intensity than you ever have before and keep following his lead as he pulls your pants down.

It appears Danus drew a slight bit of blood when he raked his teeth across your shoulder blade. You know that if the blood is no longer touching you it will turn glowing cyan, so take care, otherwise you risk Danus seeing that. Avoid moving so sharply it'd fling off or pressing it against anything, like the bedsheets.

When Danus' attention is elsewhere and you get the opportunity, you can reach up to your shoulder and wipe the blood on a pair of fingers, then put 'em in your mouth to lick 'em off. Any left behind should be spread thin enough to try quickly. If Danus asks what you're doing, say you didn't want to leave blood on his bedsheets.
>>
No. 881966 ID: 65a774
File 152520826324.png - (70.43KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
881966

>You know that if the blood is no longer touching you it will turn glowing cyan, so take care, otherwise you risk Danus seeing that.
D-dammit, n-not now… it’s just a few drops, it c-can’t be that bad.
>Avoid moving so sharply it'd fling off or pressing it against anything, like the bedsheets.
You need to be careful… but… it seems to have already dried up…

>Lightly squeeze his hand back…
You give his hand a light squeeze and he answers with a squeeze of his own, coupled with something that almost sounds like a whine. Looking down on his handsome figure, you try to tell him to continue, but every time you open your mouth nothing comes out. Using every last part of willpower you have, you manage to let out a quiet whisper…

“y-yes p-please…”

With an almost juvenile excitement, Danus grips your belt with his teeth and pulls it off, all the while guiding the rest of your clothes off with his free hand. You can’t do anything but blush as you watch him reveal your most private curves to the heat of his breath.

You gasp as you feel his tongue lap over your nethers, teasing its outside as he starts to build your excitement. He show off his skills by managing to pull out the loudest purring you’ve ever done before, all by playing around with the lips of your treasure. Shaking with glee, you can finally feel him getting ready to delve deeper, and as his tongue parts your lips and penetrates you deeply, your whole world becomes one of nothing but pure pleasure.

As he plunge deeper into you, you feel a warmth build up within you and with each twist of his tongue it grows bigger and more wild. It doesn’t take long for his experience ways to bring you to your peak, forcing you to stutter out a few words as your world explode in bliss…

“D-don’t… d-don’t s-stop… ngg… Daddy!”

>>
No. 881967 ID: 65a774
File 152520827133.png - (69.10KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
881967

…d-did y-you j-just- Oh goddesses, he’s stopped and is looking at you with a raised eyebrow… fuck…
>>
No. 881969 ID: cf5a32

Clearly you just lost all the other words and meant "give me children to call you Daddy"
Which is more of a "lost in the moment" thing because you shouldn't have children (as in, you can't actually).
>>
No. 881977 ID: b1b4f3

>>881967
"Let's both forget I said that."
>>
No. 881989 ID: cb585b

Whoops, your DILF fetish is out it seems...
>>
No. 881998 ID: 3abd97

>>881967
Sh-sh-shut up. I didn't say saying. *blush*
>>
No. 882006 ID: eeb7d9

>Lie.
>Say you don't have a fetish that you obviously have.
>Fail miserably.
>Realise that you are horrible at being dominant.
>Also realise that that makes you kinky.
>Realise that you have a new fetish.
>???
>Profit.
>>
No. 882012 ID: 8a55a9

you didn't hear that shut up

Cover your face in shame.
>>
No. 882047 ID: 05ff2f

...Goddesses above, you can't even be allowed to enjoy the first time you're brought to orgasm by cunnilingus by a guy without some kind of fuckin' drama?! Gah, damn it all!

Squeeze your eyes shut and cover your face with both hands in utter embarrassed shame. Squeek out that you were trying to scream Danus' name and it got mixed up in your head with him being a dad and it came out wrong and... And... And could we both please, please forget this happened?
>>
No. 882077 ID: a06734

"IGNORETHATPLEASEKEEPGOINGYOURTONGUEFEELSREALLYGOODDON'THURTME"
>>
No. 882085 ID: 91ee5f

>>882047
This should work.
>>
No. 882144 ID: 5024bc

So how long until you have him, or some other lover, calling you Opal as a pet name?

Look as embarrassed as you feel and he should get the hint and overlook that outburst.
>>
No. 882169 ID: 8a55a9

Quietly explain that was supposed to be a pet name that came out wrong.
>>
No. 882280 ID: 094652

"You look like my dead dad. Please, continue."
>>
No. 882281 ID: 91ee5f

>>882280
Shut up Kome! Don’t kill the mood!
>>
No. 882564 ID: 65a774
File 152547667011.png - (32.43KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
882564

>You look like my dead dad.
He doesn't look like your father at all! But.. barring that grumpy attitude he's got he does act a lot like your father... and the caring outlook he got does really remind you of- NO! He is not your father! You're not trying to sleep with your father! This is just... wrong! Stop thinking abou it, brain! STOP IT!

You want to just run away, to crawl under the bed and never come out. Every ounce of your body wishes to simply cease to be, to get away from this situasion and never come back, but the best you can do is to try and hide your blushing face under claw and tail.

"IGNORETHATPLEASEKEEPGOINGYOURTONGUEFEELSREALLYGOODDON'THURTME"

At first he doesn’t make a sound, instead he simply sits up from between your legs and look at you with a bit of a sheepish grin. His warm breath washes over your belly as he exhales a bit before speaking, his voice barely louder than a whisper…

"Ema, lass, don't worry about it..."
"I w-was t-trying to s-scream y-your name but… b-but… I… didn’t… could we both please, please forget this happened?"

You hide your face from him behind your tail, but even then you can feel him get up from between your legs to stand properly.

"Don't be emberrassed. I won't mind if you call me daddy, lass... just don't call me father and its fine, Ema."

The sound of cloth hitting the floor is soon followed, making you go even redder in the face than you already was.

“Besides, you’ve been a good girl, Ema… do you want daddy to give you a treat?”
“Nnnoo… s-stop t-that…”

You feel him lean towards you, his snout almost touching yours as he whispers to you with voice filled with pure joy.

“You don’t want daddy’s treat?”
“P-please…”

He give you a quiet chuckle, as it’s clear that he enjoys watching you squirm in embracement. Then he grabs your hand once again and squeezes it, as if he was trying to calm you down.

>>
No. 882565 ID: 65a774
File 152547668302.png - (60.94KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
882565

The two of you just sit there for a while in silence, his hand never leaving yours, and you try your best to muster the courage to look him in the eyes once again. But before you can do so he starts to whisper…

"Has anyone told you how beutiful you are?"

You try to answer, but you’re unable to make a sound as he squeezes your hand a bit harder…

"Your strong and muscular form, capable to protect any man..."

His free hand lightly starts to stroke your arm…

"Your deep amthyst eyes, sparkling like the very night sky..."

It continues its journey upwards, over your shoulder. You can help but shiver a bit as it passes the small wound he made earlier.

"Your cute little headfins, bringing out that pretty little snout of yours..."

He strokes your neck followed with a sigh of content…

"Your thick and long tail, putting most people to shame..."

You can feel him stroke your chin for a bit before finally his hand finish its journey near your snout and tail.

"And let's not forget those beutiful scales of yours. Like the ocean at sunrise, water shimmering in the sunlight, their blue is so deep as if every scale was a valuble gem. Heh... it's is as if all of you are one large crystal, carved to perfection... like... ah..."

For a second you think he’s about to move the tail away from your face, but in the end he decides to simply let his arm slump back to his side. Instead, he leans in even closer before whispering in your ear…

"...like daddy's little opal."

>>
No. 882566 ID: 65a774
File 152547669228.png - (59.17KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
882566

"Gah! Y-you're squeezing my h-hand a bit to t-tight, Ema!"

>>
No. 882572 ID: d887c0

UNCLINCH, YOU UNDEAD CLOD!
>>
No. 882589 ID: b1b4f3

Kaktus why are you so insistent on ruining this?

>>882566
Let go and just ask he not call you that.
>>
No. 882608 ID: 91ee5f

>>882564
He is not like your father! Sure, Danus is a father, but he’s not your father!

Also, if you need a way to separate them, then as a baker, your father was much fatter than Danus is, from years of taste testing and perfecting his recipes! He was also shorter than Danus is!

You see? They’re completly different people and you’re not sleeping with your father!

>>882566
Stop crushing his hand, you fool!

>>882589
>Kaktus why are you so insistent on ruining this?
Good to know that I’m not the only one that feels this way.
>>
No. 882609 ID: c0641d

>>882589
Well, I was thinking they’re just making sure to not hand it to us on a silver platter.

And I agree, maybe just tell him that the reason behind the word we blurted out is very unsexy, and we should stop with the daddy-talk, and leave it to him to figure out he struck a real emotional nerve; he’s smart enough to do so himself. Do insist that he continues overall, though.
>>
No. 882611 ID: eeb7d9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGf4NnhsXlk
>>
No. 882612 ID: b1b4f3

To avoid ruining the mood, don't make a big deal out of it. Just say you'd prefer him to call you sapphire.

>>882609
It's been like five updates of diversions and sudden issues.
>>
No. 882619 ID: 91ee5f

>>882612
>Just say you'd prefer him to call you sapphire.
Yeah, that works.
>>
No. 882629 ID: 0467b7

>>882619
I third this motion.
>>
No. 882630 ID: 0467b7

Also, in regards to those who think Kaktus is trying to sabotage this scene or whatever:
Awkward, cute, first-time sex is top-tier stuff.
>>
No. 882645 ID: cf5a32

>Y-you're squeezing my h-hand a bit to t-tight
Let go. He asked you to not call him "father," so you can ask that he not call you "Opal." That's... too far.
>>
No. 882646 ID: 91ee5f

>>882630
Actually, this is all Kome’s fault. If he/she never said this: >>882280 , Ema wouldn’t be having this problem!
>>
No. 882649 ID: 05ff2f

Ema, release your grip on Danus' hand and let your arm fall to your side. Clench your eyes shut. Breathe deep, soaking up Danus' calming scent. Count to three. Exhale. Repeat until you regain some of your emotional footing and can speak halfway coherently. Then open your eyes.

Danus will almost certainly pick up from your actions that he inadvertently went way over a line and kicked up something that caused you emotional distress and be deeply apologetic. So just look him in the eyes and softly ask him not to call you that and to stop with the "daddy-talk." He'll undoubtedly do so without asking why. ...Do reach out and pull him into a long hug after, though. You could do with feeling the warmth of his closeness and smell his scent while you recover. ...Is he wearing just his apron? ...Damn, that's sexy, isn't it?

Since he's waxed poetic about your scales, his scales are like the sunrise over the ocean, its light moving across its blue surface, its rays warming it. That is how you'd like him to be with you. To come together like the horizon of sea and sunrise.

And Ema, you chose Danus because your father raised you right, not because Danus reminds you of your father. You chose someone of deeply good character (and worn handsomeness) to be your first rather than Karn and his chiseled body or Oran to get him wrapped around your little finger (and probably get down to anything you'd want to in bed too.) Danus is the kind of person that your father would approve of his daughter being with... Once he got over the age difference, that is. You picked well, Ema, so don't fret.
>>
No. 883451 ID: 65a774
File 152588948140.png - (66.94KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
883451

>UNCLINCH, YOU UNDEAD CLOD!
NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE!

:DanusFoS: Ow!
:EmaFoS: S-sorry! I d-didn’t m-mean to… um…
:DanusFoS: I-It’s fine… don’t w-worry about it… ow… though… is something wrong?
:EmaFoS: *Sigh* …please, don’t call me Opal ever again… not like that, at least…
:DanusFoS: Oh… um… I didn’t-
:EmaFoS: No, no, it’s not your fault… and… um… don’t… don’t call yourself daddy again.
:DanusFoS: Hmm? You didn’t actually want me to- I’m sorry, I thought I was just teasing you, not m-making you uncomfortable, lass.
:EmaFoS: It’s fine… you didn’t know… just… don’t do it again…
:DanusFoS: Noted… err… so…
:EmaFoS: …so…
:DanusFoS:
:EmaFoS:
:DanusFoS: …you have a bitter leaf, correct?
:EmaFoS: I do, somewhere around here… though… I don’t know…
:DanusFoS: …is something wrong?
:EmaFoS: It’s just… after all that… and now having to eat a bitter leaf… maybe… maybe we should just-
>>
No. 883452 ID: 65a774
File 152588949205.png - (52.52KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
883452

:EmaFoS: oh fuck… oh fuck… oh fuck... OH FUCK… OH FUCK, DANUS FUCK ME!

Large sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!
>>
No. 883453 ID: 65a774
File 152588950112.png - (74.73KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
883453

After that things became a bit of a blur… you remember feeling Danus collapse on you… and you embracing him in a tight hug as you fell asleep... or is that simply another memory from another life? You’re having a hard to remembering what you’ve experienced and what the… old you have experienced. You can remember so many lovers, so many heated moments… yet… there is also a coldness hidden behind it all.

You wield your blade to protect those you love… no, you don’t wield them… they are you, just as you are them. They are just another part of you… and you dance with them as lives ends around you. You can remember the very instincts you felt as you stared death in the face… and you feel like your swords are now nothing more than an instinct to be used without thinking. You feel them… and they are you…

You’ve learned how to actually use your swords.
>>
No. 883454 ID: 65a774
File 152588950993.png - (24.32KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
883454

But when the blades leave you, you are once again greeted by the cold. And old memory resurges, a memory the swords want you to see, to experience. She used to bring you warmth, she used to bring you love… but now, things have changed. She knows what you are… and cannot accept it.

She will go to the guards, she has proof, and they will come and burn you at the pyre. You might be able to run, but you won’t get far… you don’t want to get far… you have still things to do here. But, your former lover is about to leave and she is holding your life in your hands. You’ve tried to barging, to convince, to lie… but nothing worked. No, now you simply have to options in front of you…

Do you consume her… or do you let her leave and doom yourself?
>>
No. 883460 ID: b1b4f3

>>883454
Let her leave. Killing an innocent to get at the guilty is a line you should not cross. There are others who can administer justice, have faith that they can continue your work.
>>
No. 883475 ID: deec6e

To fight for those you love with justice, you should acknowledge their beliefs and feelings on justice and either seek to change them or at least respect them if those beliefs are strongly at odds with your own. It should not have to come to this, but as it has...

Surrender your blades to her and go with her to turn yourself in.

As you walk, tell her that you forgive her. Tell her that in time she may come to understand you as having been something more than a remorseless monster. Tell her that justice is a tricky thing to get right, but if it is a principle she wishes to embrace by calling judgement on you, then you wish her all the best and will admit to all of your crimes. May she wield your blades better than you did, or not at all.

Face your death with a quiet dignity. The disapperances you caused, the lives you ended - that you will freely admit to having ended - those were not good people, and there will be those who know and recognize it. As you burn, a spectacle for a crowd, cry out the names of the worst offenders you had yet to target, so that anyone with wits can recognize the theme. May that warning and condemnation count for something.

Keep your feelings for your love in your heart of hearts, so that if she becomes the next wraith, the memories of your love will be of support to her, and if not, so that future wraiths will remember that passing on the torch voluntarily may in some cases be the least terrible of options.

Let justice remain in whatever capacity you can, without diluting its purpose - to protect what is worth protecting.
>>
No. 883482 ID: ad51b8

whelp guess you're living on borrowed time and no don't eat her. I guess you should try and finish whatever business you have left before the guards grab you because if you did consumer her would you be any different from the ones you hunt?
>>
No. 883483 ID: f3fe9b

Apologetically lock them in a basement or something, Buying you enough time to GTFO.
>>
No. 883493 ID: a06734

>>883452
Congratulations, you got creampie'd for your very first time.

>>883454
If we're allowed to have non-standard solutions and assuming we're a wraith in the dream, we can paralyze her, tie her up - be sure to gag her - then make a break for it.

If not, you must let her go and do your best to flee. You're most definitely failing justice if you kill an innocent person whose only crime is reporting what she believes is a threat to herself and others... but that doesn't mean you can't try to get away. Better that than just lying down and letting them kill you.
>>
No. 883518 ID: daa216

Id say not eat in this case. Need to be careful, we don't want this to be like the joke where someone eats a marshmallow in a dream and wakes up to find their pillow missing.
>>
No. 883522 ID: 91ee5f

>>883518
That would be the best case scenario. The worst case scenario would be we wake up and not find Danus anywhere in the building!
>>
No. 883537 ID: eeb7d9

Whatever the case might be, we shouldn't hurt someone who doesn't deserve it just to save ourselves.
>>
No. 883612 ID: 094652

>>883454
There's an old story about a falconer's wife who resented her husband cheating on her with a demoness. She petitioned the duke for a noble quest to raid the demon castle and end the murdering demons there. It was a massacre - on both sides. The family of demons only murdered the local bandits for sport, and swore to defend the innocent (or pious - I don't remember), but they still screamed like little girls when their magic ran out and they could no longer butcher the army. In the end, both an entire duchy and a family of fallen angels were mutually destroyed because one woman believed she was doing a humble, simple right.

If she has betrayed you, hurt her back. You need her to understand what you've been through, the sheer level of hell she will unleash on you, and most importantly, the consequences of leading a herd of rabid dogs into a wolves' den. Teach her how much power she wields - she is neither an insignificant speck nor a crazed hateful psychopath, she is just a scared girl who doesn't realize she has power in her hands and is going to use it to unleash a dam.

Beyond that? Run. Now. While you have time.
>>
No. 883671 ID: b1b4f3

>>883493
>paralyze her
Hey true, and since the problem is that she has proof we could find it and destroy it once she's disabled. Then it'd be her word against ours. Should be a decent chance to continue our work.
Just gotta be sure not to leave any marks on her she could use to prove that we attacked her... and come up with a cover story for why she turned against us.

Another option: just burn this identity, shift into a different one. A smart wraith always has a backup plan.
>>
No. 883676 ID: c0641d

>>883671
Don’t attack her in any way. Not only should we avoid doing anything compromising in the real world by accident, but we’d only be reaffirming her opinion of us. If we’re to evade the law, the best way to go about it would be to just trash that identity and disappear while she’s getting the guards. And that’s assuming we don’t want to just face the music.
>>
No. 883684 ID: 65a774
File 152598340547.png - (31.73KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
883684

>Killing an innocent to get at the guilty is a line you should not cross.
As the thought passes through your mind, you can feel a tint of… approval coming from the swords.
>We shouldn't hurt someone who doesn't deserve it just to save ourselves.
You can feel what you can only describe as pride…
>Paralyze her, tie her up - be sure to gag her - then find the proof and destroy it once she's disabled.
You are bathed with encouragement, to continue this way, to find new option that is better than the initial ones.

>Tell her that you forgive her. Tell her that in time she may come to understand you as having been something more than a remorseless monster.
There is so much you want to say to her, to do with her, to… change things… but sadly, this is just a memory, and it’s already far too late to make a difference.

The old you is engulfed in emotion, acting on rage and despair it lunged towards her. Her struggling is pointless, as the old you make short work of her in his anger… but you know that his actions are in the end just as pointless, as this can only end in one way… he will be consumed by regret and then welcome the flames of the pyre.

The sword clearly wanted you to see this as an admonition for the future, but you’re not sure what, exactly, it’s warning you about. That even those that you love can turn on you out of fear? That emotion can force you to act in ways you don’t want to? That immortality is just a word, and that everything that is will be brought to an end, be it by time, steel, disease or regret?

In the end, as you wake up, a simple question remains… What is Justice?
>>
No. 883685 ID: 65a774
File 152598341549.png - (48.32KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
883685

You wake up in the warm bed of Danus, the morning sun shimmering through the curtains as you bask in his smell. It’s the dawn of a new day, a day full of new opportunities and challenges. Today will be the first day of the festival, but you might not have the time to enjoy it as you have so much to do. You need to visit the library to find answers about your home town and visit that herbalist that Yate fellow mentioned so she can help you… solve the problem with that hooded weirdo, one way or another.

You were also considering going out to hunt that shape stealer, even if you’re no longer in need of the money. It would be good to stretch your sword arm, though. Oh, and Oran… you need to deal with Oran as well. Either by speaking to him or simply making him disappears. It would be easy to simply go over to his shop and gobble him up… or to convince him to aid you by more carnal means as well… or maybe you’ll simply sleep with him first and then eat him? Maximize the amount of nourishment you get from him and all that… even though you’re currently rather sated.

>Congratulations, you got creampie'd for your very first time.
To feel his warmth spill out in your depths… having it leak out from the sheer amount he pumped into you… it’s was like being in heaven. Of course, you’ll really going to need to take a bath before you do anything else because of that…
>Need to be careful, we don't want this to be like the joke where someone eats a marshmallow in a dream and wakes up to find their pillow missing.
No need to worry, you’re already sated… as if you’ve just had a large meal just a moment ago…
>The worst case scenario would be we wake up and not find Danus anywhere in the building!
Luckily, Danus is right there, lying in… bed… next… uh…
>>
No. 883686 ID: 65a774
File 152598342281.png - (56.13KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
883686

>>
No. 883688 ID: b1b4f3

>>883686
He probably just got up before you. Don't panic. Remember, he needs to get up early because he's the innkeeper.
...man those sheets are weird. Go take a bath.
>>
No. 883690 ID: d887c0

OKay. Don't panic. He's probably just up early for work. Get up, get dressed, and go look around.
>>
No. 883692 ID: eeb7d9

>>883686
Wake up already, Ema. He is probably doing stuff in the inn. You know, like an innkeeper would.
>>
No. 883725 ID: 0467b7

Fret not, Ema. Danus is likely just an early riser with things to do, especially considering it's the first day of the festival. Get cleaned, get dressed, and go out to the main room of the inn to find him if he doesn't return to the room for some reason in the meantime.

After that, I say we should check up on Oran - do not eat him, as that would be unjust. We should explain that we are, in fact, an abnormal creature, but we have no intent to harm those who have not committed grievous sins. If necessary, we can bribe him with samples of our blood - then Karn - to inform him of the Vivian situation - then the library, and then, if nothing else pops up in the meantime, the herbalist.
>>
No. 883737 ID: 91ee5f

>>883686
Don’t panic!

Remember, he’s the innkeeper and it’s the 1st day of the festival. He probably needed to get up early so that he could open the inn and get ready for the crowds of people that would be waking up soon. Especially since he also cooks the food for everyone in the inn, so he had to get breakfast prepared, which you’ll have to eat to keep up the appearance of being alive.

Just get up, get cleaned, get dressed, and go out to the main dining area.

Don’t forget your swords!
>>
No. 883760 ID: 05ff2f

Ema, keep your cool and don't jump to conclusions. It's highly unlikely you ate Danus in your sleep. For one, he's such a innocent that if you did you'd be feeling really ill right now. For another, if you did your Blades would also likely be yelling at you for that too. How satiated you are felling is probably from a combination of how filling Vivian was combined with that large "sakkilian protein injection" Danus gave you. (Goddesses, how many years do you think he was pent up?) Remember, your Blades said that you can get some satiating life essence from consuming blood or engaging in sex, it's just that eating souls provides much more at once.

Anyway, Danus probably already got up to wash up (since he'd need it nearly as much as you) and get the inn ready for the day. Maybe he even made you breakfast too, with fresh parogranat fruit. Well, get up, check the time, go take a bath and get dressed. Check that your Blades are here, take 'em and then look through your pack and pockets to make sure nothing is missing or out of place. If there's clean bedsheets available, be courteous and swap 'em for the dirty ones on the bed, chucking those ones in the laundry hamper. Also take a quick glance around Danus' room for anything notable or personally important to him before heading to the common room for breakfast and to figure out what you're gonna do next.

Thanks to Danus' large contribution of "sakkilian protein" to you, you ought to not only be able to take his form but also take sakkilian male forms you think up without need to lay with, drink the blood of or eat another male sakkilian to take their form. ...I think. Better check with your Blades on that. But while you're in the bathtub test out taking Danus' form, then a different sakkilian male form. Make sure the bathroom door is locked when you do so nobody walks in on you.

Don't forget about Terroza or that pair of gatherers Oran cued you in on. You have to figure out what to do about them, probably Terroza first since she's squeezing Danus hard for money. You can go to that prostitute's perfume stall at the festival today so he can arrange a meeting with Terroza, but from that point how can you get her in private and out of her armor to eat her? ...Now that you have Danus' form, is there some way you could use it to get Terroza alone? I dunno. She'd be suspect of going anywhere Danus wants her out of paranoia he arranged for her to get whacked rather than pay her extortion. Gotta think on this.

And quit thinking about eating or fucking then eating Oran. Yes, he's not innocent, but killing him just 'cause it'd make things easy for you is unjust. He's also Karn's best friend and it'd leave Karn very sad and angry if Oran was killed and he'd probably try and seek out Oran's killer, which may lead back to you. Oran also provides a very valuable service to the community since he's the only one of the two alchemy shops in the city that sells to those that aren't rich. You kill him and a lot of people will not be able to get healing potions among his other wares. You'd also lose potential access to his alchemical stock and his expertise to aid you.

>>883725
>After that, I say we should check up on Oran - do not eat him, as that would be unjust.
Oran probably doesn't open his shop until mid-morning or so, so Ema probably has a hour or two until then to figure out what she's doing today.
>>
No. 883794 ID: 05ff2f

Oh, also, do you remember if your Blades were clean when they were in the Dalriver temple? If so, then how much caked on blood and dried viscera was on your Blades before Danus cleaned them? Was it equally built up on both of them? Because if it was built up on both, then it couldn't be from just running that highwayman's head through and not cleaning your Blades afterwards, since you only used one of them. If all these are true, then it's probable that you've been wandering the countryside and woods attacking people, or at least living creatures, these last ten years and don't remember, probably because you were starved into a feral state. It's also likely you ate at least some people in that time and don't remember. You'd have to have done so at least once not be so hungry you when you encountered Justinia and those highwaymen you'd charge in like a dumb beast.

...Though, a major counter to this theory is that your tattered old clothes weren't bloodstained all over the front like would be expected if you were going about hacking creatures over the last decade. But it's also peculiar that there were no bloodstains on them from when you were killed. It'd be expected having a sickle stuck through your head from bottom to top would result in a hell of a lot of blood pouring out. And it couldn't have been that the Blades created those clothes at the same time as your body because if that was it the clothes would have reverted to goo once separated from your body. Yeah, something isn't adding up here, but dunno what it means.
>>
No. 883810 ID: 5024bc

Alright, don't panic yet. He probably had something to do this morning, so he probably already woke up and couldn't bring himself to disturb your sleep.

Look around for anything that's changed in the room from last night. The clothing he was wearing during the foreplay, have they been moved? Have the curtains been opened? Any sign that someone was in the room this morning other than you.
>>
No. 884120 ID: 65a774
File 152623416726.png - (59.20KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
884120

>He probably just got up before you. Don't panic. Remember, he needs to get up early because he's the innkeeper.
R-right… he’s p-probably just… yes… indeed… you scared y-yourself for nothing, Ema, no need to worry.
>Look around for anything that's changed in the room from last night. The clothing he was wearing during the foreplay, have they been moved?
His clothes are gone. That’s a good sign, right? That must mean he’s just got up before you, that’s all.

>How satiated you are felling is probably from a combination of how filling Vivian was combined with that large "sakkilian protein injection" Danus gave you.
Heh… yeah… Danus did “feed” you quite a bit, didn’t he? You have to make sure he “feeds” you some more later as well *Purr*
>Goddesses, how many years do you think he was pent up?
Its most have been years! You’re pretty sure he wasn’t big enough down there to even hold that amount!
>Thanks to Danus' large contribution of "sakkilian protein" to you, you ought to not only be able to take his form.
…nnnnnope. You can’t. Not yet… you probably need more… ah… samples before you can do that.
>Just get up, get cleaned and get dressed.
You can’t sleep the whole day away, Ema, time to get into action! You just hope Danus left you some warm water. Oh, of course he did, he’s Danus.


Clothed, bathed in warmth and ready for a new dawn, it’s time to meet the day once again.
>I say we should check up on Oran - do not eat him, as that would be unjust.
He smells like he has done something to deserve that justice… but maybe you’re right. You might have need of him. Though, his shop is probably closed by this hour… and you have no idea where he lives, do you? Maybe you should try to find that out?
>Then Karn - to inform him of the Vivian situation.
Is that really a good idea? You’re not sure how he will take you eating her… and you’re not sure how to tell him what happen to his mother without him starting asking to many questions…
>Don't forget about Terroza or that pair of gatherers Oran cued you in on.
Oh right… you’ll eat them instead of Oran. They are probably way tastier, no? So… you’ll need to talk to that… man of the night at the fair about Terroza… and Oran knows about those abductors or what he called them…
>Don’t forget your swords!
Of course not! Duh!
>Take a quick glance around Danus' room for anything notable or personally important to him.
Looking around, you can’t really find anything that really sticks out. Well, there is this really well-crafted box, designed for what looks like a necklace or something, but’s it’s empty? Hmm… why keep an empty box?
>Do you remember if your Blades were clean when they were in the Dalriver temple? If so, then how much caked on blood and dried viscera was on your Blades before Danus cleaned them?
You’re pretty sure the only blood he cleaned off them was from that highwayman you killed. After all, you’re certain that the blades were clean right before you skewered him through the head.
>>
No. 884122 ID: 65a774
File 152623417906.png - (66.14KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
884122

>Go out to the main room of the inn.
You have to admit that you make a sigh of relief when you spot Danus working in the main hall of the inn. Though, as you see that he walk around with a slight limp, your heart falls a bit.

:DanusFoS: Ah, Ema! Good morning! I’m sorry I couldn’t be there when you woke up but… ah…
:EmaFoS: I understand, don’t worry about it, Danus. Um… it’s just… it that… err… my fault?
:DanusFoS: What is your- oh, you mean…

You can see a slight discomfort on his face as he strokes his own back for a bit.

:DanusFoS: No, no, it’s nothing. It’s just an old back injury that is making itself known again. I might have overdone it a bit yesterday, lass, but don’t you worry about this old lizard. Though I might need some rest before I try something like that again…
:EmaFoS: S-sorry…
:DanusFoS: Don’t be, lass. It was worth it… trust me.
:EmaFoS: It really was a special night, wasn’t it… part of me wish that morning would never come…
:DanusFoS: Heh… I have to admit I’ve had similar wishes… but speaking of morning, Drago is making breakfast if you want some. I made sure he saved the last Parogranat fruit for you if you wanted it.
:EmaFoS: Oh, thank you!
:DanusFoS: I should probably buy those more often… they were disappearing like butter on a hot summer day.
:EmaFoS: Well, they are in season right now, so… they are really soft and juicy *Purr*
:DanusFoS: Indeed they are, lass… which is also seen in their current price as well…
:EmaFoS: Hey, if you want the best you have to work for it, don’t you?
:DanusFoS: Hmm… true… but speaking of that… I… about last night?
:EmaFoS: … … …y-yes?
:DanusFoS: I… I don’t want you to believe that last night means that you’re… stuck here… with me…
:EmaFoS: Um… but-
:DanusFoS: No, lass, I… I don’t want you to make the same mistake I did and settle with the first one you meet. For my sake, continue your life for a bit, see if you can find someone else, experiment a bit, you know…
:EmaFoS:
:DanusFoS: And besides, if you can’t find anyone better, I… I guess I will still be here, won’t I?
>>
No. 884124 ID: b1b4f3

>>884122
Hey how does the sample thing work if you sleep with a female? Will you have to drink of their juices, or do you have to pretend to be a vampire and drink their blood?

>Danus
Well, put up some resistance, don't just jump on permission to play the field. Tell him you really like him, and ask if he's sure about wanting you to try dating other people first. If so, tell him thank you. You like him a lot and you're glad he was your first, even if you find someone you like better. He's more experienced in love than you, so you'll take his advice.

>Karn
You could just shapeshift into Vivian and write him a note confessing her sins, and saying she's going to leave town. Then mail it to him(as Vivian). Make sure the envelope with the note has his mother's pendant or whatever. Be sure that the note is only slightly remorseful about it, so that it's believable. Or heck, you could turn it completely the other way and have the note written to taunt him about it, the pendant is only there to prove she did it, and she's leaving town only because she found better work opportunities elsewhere.
Either way, it'd explain why Vivian suddenly disappeared, give him closure on his mother's death, and you might even be able to claim responsibility for getting Vivian to do it, though you don't have to say how.

>Oran
Eh, he'll show up on his own eventually.
>>
No. 884125 ID: c0641d

That is true. He'll still be... available in the meantime, right? ;)

Anyways, your swords mentioned something about "absolving people through intercourse" or something along those lines. Does that mean whatever small amount of sin you could smell on Danus has gotten weaker still since last night? If so, that's a good mechanism; it makes sense that you would want those you bed to become less appetizing.
>>
No. 884131 ID: f3fe9b

Kiss him, tell him you'll be there too as soon as his back recovers. maybe squeeze his tail. definitely squeeze tail
>>
No. 884138 ID: 91ee5f

>>884120
>Is that really a good idea? You’re not sure how he will take you eating her…and you’re not sure how to tell him what happen to his mother without him starting asking to many questions…
No, you fool! That’s not what we meant by telling Karn about the Vivian situation! No mentioning eating Vivian!

We just meant show him what you found in Vivian’s office!

>>884122
>Drago is making breakfast if you want some. I made sure he saved the last Parogranat fruit for you if you wanted it.
Eat breakfast and the Parogranat fruit.

>I…I don’t want you to believe that last night means that you’re…stuck here…with me…
>No, lass, I…I don’t want you to make the same mistake I did and settle with the first one you meet. For my sake, continue your life for a bit, see if you can find someone else, experiment a bit, you know…
He’s right. Just because he was your first, that doesn’t mean that you have to stay with him.

It’s best if you respect his wishes and do as he asks of you. But make sure you thank him for what he’s done for you and tell him that you’re positive that one day he’ll also find someone that would love to be with him.

>>884124
>Turn into Vivian and write a letter to Karn to confess what happened.
No, I don’t think we need to do that.

We’re probably overthinking the situation and making it harder than necessary. Just like when we were trying to sneak out of Vivian’s dojo, we came up with a bunch of plans, when it was just as simple as turning into Vivian and making a few commands to her guards.
>>
No. 884139 ID: 1e23d4

>find anyone better,
Impossible.

Help him get the inn ready for opening.
>>
No. 884152 ID: 7d8168

"I understand I'm not stuck with you. But you should know that just because I'm free to go doesn't mean I'm itching to leave."
>>
No. 884156 ID: eeb7d9

>>884139
I agree. If he keeps being so pure, sweet and caring, you won't find anyone better than him even if you tried. You might have to hunt down some "toys" from time to time, but he is definitely someone you want around you. Forever.
Help him out a bit. We can do our chores later. Does he know where Oran and Karn live? We will have to talk to them at some point.
>>
No. 884195 ID: daa216

Just remember everyone. We have to ask ourselves if -we- are good for him. After all we are actually a monster that normally eats people. Once we run out of local villains and have to start eating minor troublemakers, will we start being more of a danger. Not to mention he might see us in our true form and turn us in.
>>
No. 884203 ID: 0467b7

Frankly, we just can't go for Danus as a long-term relationship.
The only people who could work with us in that aspect would be another adventurer of your age. Danus is stuck in one place, but you need a steady supply of severe wrongdoers.
You'll likely be travelling for the rest of your life. But fret not - I'm sure you'll find a hot and charming guy to travel with.

Now, onto more pressing matters:
First, Karn. Inform him of the Vivian situation. Don't mention eating her, of course - just say you managed to stealthily dispose of her and her body. Ask if he'll go with to Oran's shop, as he seems to be paranoid that there's something wrong with you, and you don't want him to do anything rash.

Second, Oran: He's a smart guy and we sold him a vial of our blood - he'll figure out your secret eventually. We need to find a way to make sure he never tells, but that can't be by killing him.
So, bring Karn along to vouch for you; though this will likely result in him also finding out your secret, we've earned his trust by helping him. He'll be inclined to side with us, despite our abnormal condition.
>>
No. 884225 ID: 05ff2f

Walk up to Danus, smile and hug him tight. "Y'know, all this concern for my future well being is making me feel you're even more desirable than I did before, so that kinda backfired on you. ...But I know I should heed your words and wisdom and respect your feelings, despite how much I feel otherwise now. I'll take time to get more experiences, even though I doubt I will find another better than you. ...And I want to kiss you right now, you wonderful man." Than lean in and kiss him deeply, if he lets you.

Ask him to please stop putting himself down. He's a far better man than he feels he is. And ask if he'd promise you that if you don't come back to him for whatever reason that he will find another gal. A person as good as him doesn't deserve to be alone. You couldn't stand that. You know in your bones there's another lady out there for him somewhere.

Offer to give him a back massage sometime later on. You've never given one before, (you just did his shoulders before,) but just laying face down in bed while you gently knead his back would feel good to him, wouldn't it? Especially the small of his back at the base of his tail. You'd like to hear him purr.

Also ask him when the library and Oran's shop open and where Karn and Oran live. However, you shouldn't go to Oran's home this morning. He'd get freaked out by you showing up on his doorstep uninvited. It'd be better to take the time until his shop or the library opens to go out and hunt the shape stealer. Then you can test your skill with your blades, nab the bounty, get a reason to see Oran in selling him the shape stealer's hide, and you'll get enough coin to buy Danus a heating rune as a gift. Alternatively, if you don't think you'll have enough time to hunt the shape stealer, you can visit Yate's herbalist friend just to the north of the city.

Something to keep in mind for when you visit the library is to look up what nobles are currently living in Stoneburg and their bloodlines to figure out who the twins Vivian was selling folk to are.

>Well, there is this really well-crafted box, designed for what looks like a necklace or something, but’s it’s empty? Hmm… why keep an empty box?
Are necklaces used for marriage proposals in these parts? If so, then it might have been the box for the necklace he gave to his first love and mother of Drago before she ran off... Though, you'd think he wouldn't want to keep a reminder of such pain around. ...Maybe she didn't run off but instead died some point after laying containing Drago. Ah, you shouldn't speculate on Danus' past 'cause you'll probably get it wrong.

>>884124
>You could just shapeshift into Vivian...
>>884138
>We just meant show him what you found in Vivian’s office!
>>884203
>First, Karn. Inform him of the Vivian situation.
For fuck's sake, I thought we were trying to keep as much distance between Ema and Vivian's death/disappearance! Admitting or showing Ema had anything to do with Vivian at this point beyond taking a discount lesson is risking opening up a can of worms. Ema would either have to lie her tail off (which she's lousy at) or admit she's a person-eating undead! We are not sharing the latter with anyone until we're reasonably sure they will not freak out or go to the guards. So until Karn is thoroughly vetted, no sharing anything with him! We do not want to get into a situation where Ema has to kill him 'cause he'll out her or attack her.

Now, if we absolutely cannot stand not informing Karn that Vivian had his mother killed and will go against better judgment, there is a way we can do so that does not connect Ema in any way back to Vivian's death. Fist, Ema writes a letter with the following text: "Found this in a drawer in Vivian's office desk, next to a bottle of poison she intended for you. You deserve to get it back after all the grief Vivian put you through, along with the truth that she was behind your mother's death. Now that you know, kindly burn this letter and never speak of this. -A enemy of your enemy." Next, Ema seals it in a envelope with Karn's mother's locket and writes "To Karn" on the front. She goes to a secluded area, changes into Gev's form, goes to Karn's home, slides the letter under his front door, goes to a different secluded area and changes back.

>>884195
>Just remember everyone. We have to ask ourselves if -we- are good for him.
>>884203
>Frankly, we just can't go for Danus as a long-term relationship.
Yeah, you two get it. Ema isn't gonna be able to stay in one spot for long before the pickings get slim on the worst of the worst she can eat with clean conscience. At least the ones that aren't protected so much they can't be reached. She'll either have to move on or bring Justice to the one(s) who did the great injustice that created her, thereby completing her purpose and going to her final rest. So the relationship with Danus is gonna have to be short-term, with care taken to leave exit hatches that won't hurt him. However, this doesn't mean that their relationship can't be passionate and joyful in the time they have.
>>
No. 884227 ID: 91ee5f

>>884225
>She goes to a secluded area, changes into Gev's form, goes to Karn's home, slides the letter under his front door, goes to a different secluded area and changes back.
A better idea, to make sure he gets the letter: Turn into Gev and deliver it directly to Karn and say, “Some strange guy in a brown cloak and wearing a festival mask basically describe Yate gave me a few silver and told me to deliver this to you. He never gave me his name or anything and just said to make sure you got this.” And then we leave and turn back into Ema.
>>
No. 884230 ID: b1b4f3

>>884225
Okay, so Vivian sending a confession letter links Ema to her more than Ema literally handing Karn the goddamn items? You're not making sense here.
>>
No. 884237 ID: 05ff2f

>>884227
I think outright volunteering the info would sound suspect. If Karn asked who sent it, then tell him but be brief about it. But personally, I think that Ema should not make any contact with Karn during this, since every contact is a chance for something to go wrong that outs her. Better to just leave it slipped under Karn's front door or in his mailbox.

>>884230
Dammit, I deleted the section of text that was supposed to be in reply to >>884124 and forgot to put it back in so it got stuck in with the reply to >>884138 and >>884203.

What I meant to write is that Karn wouldn't believe for a second that Vivian is remorseful or that she'd be stupid enough to write down her wicked deeds and sign her name to them. It may look to him like she did it under duress, but then Karn may get paranoid about why he was sent this laundry list of her misdeeds she was forced to write. It's not like there's anything he can do with it, is there? Is it somehow painting a bullseye on him as the mastermind behind her disappearance? And if Ema admits she was the one who somehow kidnapped a weaponsmaster without killing her guards, when Ema couldn't wield a sword worth shit yesterday, that is going to open a whole bunch of questions by Karn about Ema that'll complicate things.
>>
No. 884238 ID: 91ee5f

>>884237
>Better to just leave it slipped under Karn's front door or in his mailbox.
Well, I’d rather directly give it to Karn while disguised as Gev because, 1.) People don’t normally look down unless they have a reason to, so Karn might not see it if we slip it under the door. And 2.) We don’t know when Karn will check his mail, so if we leave it in the mailbox, some asshole might come and steal his mail before he sees it.

I just want to make absolutely sure that he gets the letter and not leave anything up to random chance.
>>
No. 884280 ID: 9d03bd

Hmmm... yes, it's probably a bad idea for Ema's primary form to be seen around Karn in public for a while, but I still think we should get him on our side before confronting Oran.
Perhaps something like this:
If he's not at the inn, go over to his place in Gev form. You can't tell him things via letter - someone could find said letter, and who knows what they'd do with the information you may let slip. Tell him "Ema sent me to tell you that she'd like to meet at Danus's inn. She will explain there why she is not here in person."
If/once he's here, inform him somewhere private that Vivian will trouble him no longer, and that you need help dealing with a paranoid Oran.
>>
No. 884288 ID: f3fe9b

We should talk to Karn quickly and in person, before he starts coming up with wild ideas. Giving him his heirloom back should keep him grateful enough he'll respect our wish to not to go to the guard, and he'll understand the problem of being different making one a target.

Also it should be abundantly clear by this point that a plan with more than three steps is beyond Ema's capabilities.
>>
No. 884292 ID: b1b4f3

>>884237
Yes, sure, Karn would doubt Ema was strong enough to force a confession out of Vivian. That is, he would be doubtful until Ema demonstrated she's more skilled than he thought. It was a trick, of course. To lower Vivian's guard. Because Ema know she would be hassling Karn today. Yep.
>>
No. 884299 ID: 05ff2f

Oh, Ema, also ask Danus how he injured his back originally.
>>
No. 884886 ID: 65a774
File 152667050874.png - (79.50KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
884886

>Are necklaces used for marriage proposals in these parts?
Indeed they are… and that box did look like it might have contained a necklace once, though an old one at that.

>Ask if he's sure about wanting you to try dating other people first.
:DanusFoS: Of course I am. I’m sorry, Ema, but I’m not really ready for anything serious myself and neither are you, lass.
:EmaFoS: Still… all this concern for my future wellbeing is making me feel you're even more desirable than I did before, so that kind of backfired on you.
:DanusFoS: *Grumble*
:EmaFoS: I understand I'm not stuck with you. But you should know that just because I'm free to go doesn't mean I'm itching to leave.
:DanusFoS: And I hope that you don’t for a while. I still appreciate your company, lass.
>But make sure you thank him for what he’s done for you and tell him that you’re positive that one day he’ll also find someone that would love to be with him.
:DanusFoS: Oh, I’m sure there’s someone hiding under some rock just waiting for me to never find her.
>Ask him to please stop putting himself down. He's a far better man than he feels he is. And ask if he'd promise you that if you don't come back to him for whatever reason that he will find another gal.
:DanusFoS: *Grumble* Fine… I promise I’ll… try…

>ask Danus how he injured his back originally.
:DanusFoS: A bad fall, lass, landed wrong and had a bad back ever since.
>He'll still be... available in the meantime, right?
:DanusFoS: *Grumble* Give me some time to recuperate, Ema. I’m already exhausted as it is from yesterday… but of course I won’t say no to your company in the future.
>Kiss him.
You lean in and give him a kiss on the front of his snout before giving a little lick on his cheek.
>Maybe squeeze his tail. Definitely squeeze tail.
:DanusFoS: H-hey, not in public, lass.

>Help him get the inn ready for opening.
:DanusFoS: No need to worry about that, Ema, I’ve already got all the help I need.
>Offer to give him a back massage sometime later on.
:DanusFoS: Now that, on the other hand, I might take you up on later, lass.
>Does he know where Oran and Karn live?
:DanusFoS: Oran lives right next to his shop and Karn has a room in that training hall of his.
>Also ask him when the library and Oran's shop open.
:DanusFoS: I’m pretty sure Oran’s shop is closed under the festival, lass, but you’ll probably find him at home at least until lunch. As for the library… well, if you start going right now you’ll probably get there just as they open. Now if you’ll excuse me, lass, I have some accounting books that are waiting for me.
>>
No. 884887 ID: 65a774
File 152667052086.png - (22.52KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
884887

>Eat breakfast and the Parogranat fruit.
Goddesses, you love that fruit… so juicy and sweet… mmm…
>We have to ask ourselves if -we- are good for him. After all we are actually a monster that normally eats people.
… … …well, you… err… you are… um…
>Frankly, we just can't go for Danus as a long-term relationship. Danus is stuck in one place, but you need a steady supply of severe wrongdoers.
…maybe you’re right. Maybe you shouldn’t try for a long term relationship with him… for his sake.

>Something to keep in mind for when you visit the library is to look up what nobles are currently living in Stoneburg and their bloodlines to figure out who the twins Vivian was selling folk to are.
That would probably be the place to look for that information, yes.
>You could just shapeshift into Vivian and write him a note confessing her sins, and saying she's going to leave town.
Wait, why would you need to be in her shape to write a letter? …and you’re pretty sure he would never believe that Vivian actually confessed to something.
>Found this in a drawer in Vivian's office desk, next to a bottle of poison she intended for you. You deserve to get it back after all the grief Vivian put you through, along with the truth that she was behind your mother's death. Now that you know, kindly burn this letter and never speak of this. -A enemy of your enemy.
…that might actually be a bit more believable.

>Inform him of the Vivian situation. Don't mention eating her, of course - just say you managed to stealthily dispose of her and her body.
…why do you have a feeling Karn won’t actually appreciate you murdering someone for him, even if it was someone like Vivian?
>Turn into Gev and deliver it directly to Karn.
Wait, why can’t you just post it normally? Or better yet, put it in his mailbox?
>You shouldn't go to Oran's home this morning. He'd get freaked out by you showing up on his doorstep uninvited.
Still, you don’t want to leave him hanging for too long. He might do something drastic… like approaching those kidnappers he was talking about or something to get to you. You need to speak with him soon… or eat him if he doesn’t cooperate.

Well, you have a letter with Karn’s mother pendant in it… so… what now? Deliver it to him in person? Deliver it as Gev? Just put it in his mailbox? Or will you just tell him what happen? And after that… are going to Oran? Or the library? …or maybe just the festival? Oh, right, the festival… you really wanted to bring someone along for that… but sadly Danus is busy, isn’t he? Maybe you can bring someone else?
>>
No. 884888 ID: b1b4f3

>>884887
Put it in his mailbox.
Don't bring up Vivian later on, and if he asks about her tell him you decided it'd be a waste of money so you didn't go. If he wants to spar, don't hold back. He'll be suspicious of your new skill but tell him you were just messing with him before to see how he'd react; you wanted to judge his character.

Bring Oran to the festival. He might not want to go immediately-- in that case, maybe you can go find that prostitute again and arrange a meeting with the corrupt guard? Get your big meal of the day.
>>
No. 884907 ID: 0467b7

Let's head over to Karn's dojo, first in Gev form to drop off the letter - a big bulge like that makes it very attractive to thieves - and then return a few minutes later as Ema. It should be safe to do so, as one of Vivian's guards is unlikely to be around.
After a while, ask him for some help in calming down Oran.
>>
No. 884951 ID: 91ee5f

>>884887
>Letter
Deliver it to Karn in person as Gev.

I still think some asshole is going to come and steal his mail before he gets to look at it. Mostly because I doubt Vivian was the only person in town that caused him trouble. She just happened to cause the most trouble.
>>
No. 884959 ID: f3fe9b

>>884887
>Karn won’t actually appreciate you murdering someone for him, even if it was someone like Vivian?
You were the victim in that scenario; it wasn't for Karn, it was self defense. Hell, Karn will know better than anybody that being different can make you a target, the fact that Vivian's behind Karn's mother's murder and was planning on another after selling you into slavery only makes it more believable. If you talk to him and explain the situation in person, you'll be able to control the situation; answer all his questions and assuage his curiosity enough to prevent him from investigating on his own and end up discovering any of your secrets.
>>
No. 884992 ID: c0641d

>>884888
Ooh yeah, we still have that. Remember that we were going to refer a “friend” (read; Gev) to the guy today.

>>884959
I agree, but I’m not sure if we should admit to straight up icing that bird. Maybe explain the truth up until after you were captured. Then make something up for how you got out of your bonds. Once you get to the part about confronting Vivian, say you got into a scuffle and you ended up knocking her out through sheer luck. While looking for a way out, you found the locket, journal, and poison. Feign ignorance about her disappearance if he already knows about that; he’ll hopefully conclude that making really god-damning evidence disappear from Vivian’s office spooked her enough to force her out of town and into hiding, and the testimony of the guards will corroborate the idea that nobody “did” anything to her, once people start to talk. Do talk him down from revenge if he brings up any desire to do so, though.
>>
No. 884998 ID: 91ee5f

>>884992
You’re overthinking it.

If Karn asks Ema about what happened at Vivian’s dojo, it’ll be easier to just say we went there, but Vivian had apparently forgot about Ema coming by because she wasn’t there when Ema arrived.
>>
No. 885052 ID: 05ff2f

The more distance you put between your prime identity as Ema and this letter getting into Karn's hands, the better. ...But there's also a small risk it'll be swiped from Karn's mailbox (unless it's a mail slot into his home or a locked mailbox, in which case you can safely drop it in.) Having it put into his hands directly would be best, but not by your hands. Could you hire a courier (while in Gev's form) for a few silver coins to hand deliver the letter to him? Alternatively, you could place it in his mailbox (as Gev,) then stake it out (as Gev) until Karn collects it to intercept anyone who might steal the letter.

You should rewrite that letter somewhat. Right now it could give him the impression that it was dropped on him by one of Vivian's enemies in the hope he'd get so enraged that he'd attack and kill Vivian, doing their dirty work. That or it's part of some plan on Vivian's part to screw him over. Or, and it's unlikely, he'd actually go to confront Vivian and get into a altercation with her guards.

Better reword the letter so it indicates that Vivian is gone for good. Write "This was found in a drawer in Vivian's office desk, next to a bottle of poison she intended for you. Figured you deserve to get it back after all the grief she has put you through, along with the truth that she hired a assassin to kill your mother. As for Vivian, she has been discreetly shuffled off this mortal coil. Now, kindly destroy this letter and keep quiet about all this; It's in both our best interests that you do. -A enemy of your enemy." That should do it.

The letter delivered, next thing you should do is hit the library. Besides the other things you already have on your list to look up, you need to find out what you are before confronting Oran. If he's figured out what you are already, then he'll have most likely done so from a reference book. You read what he has, or close too it, and you'll have a idea of what he likely knows and can figure out how to approach him better. Check whatever book is the preeminent reference for undead, paranormal and magical creatures and their use in alchemy, since that's the book Oran most likely would own. In fact, you should figure out what you are first, before looking anything else up, then speak with Oran since the earlier you do, the less the odds he'll do something you won't like. You can come back to the library to finish researching the other stuff later.

As for someone to take to the festivities, it's really up in the air. You could take Oran if you can convince him not to go to the authorities or whatever. That'd keep him happy. Or Karn, since he's a real nice looking guy and maybe you could get him in the sack. Or that Athena gal. She looked nice too and you'd like to find out more about her. Maybe get her into bed and find out just how much of her is covered in feathers. Ah, but it's too soon to decide. Wait until after the situation with Oran shakes out.
>>
No. 885072 ID: bffeb2

Maybe we can have the letter be from the assassin that, after being contacted by Vivian to kill Karn, betrayed her instead and then sent him this letter, this would help explain her disappearance.
Maybe shove the letter under the dojos door as Gev?

Then go to snek, its better we deal with him now before he does something stupid.
>>
No. 885103 ID: 05ff2f

On second thought, go to Oran instead of going to the library first to find out what you are before talking with him. The sooner you talk with him the better the odds you'll head him off before he does something dumb and if he's already done something dumb, then better to find out sooner rather than be surprised by it later. Also, if he's already done something dumb that he can't take back by the time you get to him that you could have headed off if you went sooner, then knowing what you are when you meet him won't help. Might not have helped you anyway if the book he read had a load of erroneous info and overblown claims of your capabilities.

There's also the matter of the kidnappers Oran told you of. The longer you don't deal with them, the greater the odds they may jump you. While you now know how to wield your blades, getting ambushed risks a lucky hit taking you down despite your sword skill. So meet Oran under the pretext of wanting to figure out how to deal with the would-be kidnappers.
>>
No. 885104 ID: cf5a32

Put the letter in his mailbox, but as Gev, just in case he's coming out to check his mail.
>>
No. 885109 ID: f3fe9b

>>884992
If Karn has any questions about who delivered this letter, or what happened to Viv, he'll investigate. From Justina he'll find out that the red-feathered dude who delivered the letter looks similar to a bandit who you killed. From his best pal Oran he'll learn you're a shape-stealing monster, and from Danus he might learn that you ran off and went unaccounted for last night. At any point he could try and get the guards involved, or just put two and two together, and then the jig is up. Or, you could go in and talk to him in person, explain everything just short of being an undead cannibal & ask for his forgiveness and understanding- understanding we know he'll have since he doesn't like how people treat him for being unique, which for all we know is why we're a target for slavers.
>>
No. 885241 ID: 05ff2f

On further thought, why do you need to deliver that letter to Karn today? Yes, it feels right he should get his mother's locket back and know Vivian killed her and that Vivian is dead, but getting that letter to him presents a level of risk to you, albeit at least a small one. Any tangible benefit you could have gotten from giving him the locket and the news right now would be part of admitting you killed Vivian to get him on your side. And since you think he's the kind of person who would turn you in for murder if you did tell him, or at least not want to have anything to do with you, that is a no-go.

Also, you have no idea how Karn will react to the contents of that letter. He could be paranoid about it, since assassins or those that hire them generally don't extend such kindnesses. He could believe the information is false, some kind of trap for him. He could even become suspicious of you, this mysterious poor transient blue girl with a pair of very distinctive and valuable blades who shows up a day before Vivian disappears and was one of the last persons to see her.

You have very important things you need to do in the limited time you have and adding extra risk of being caught or waylaid just for a good feeling is not acceptable. The best way to handle this would be to pay a courier service (as Gev) to deliver the letter to Karn a few days from now, which will hopefully put some distance between you and Vivian's disappearance in Karn's mind. The next best would be to leave it in Karn's mailbox (while in Gev's form) in the middle of the night a few days from now.
>>
No. 885374 ID: 0467b7

>>884959
This guy makes a very good point.
>>
No. 885671 ID: 65a774
File 152707322489.png - (25.66KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
885671

>You were the victim in that scenario; it wasn't for Karn, it was self-defense.
Self-defense or not, killing someone and then managing to get away without a trace raises some questions, doesn’t it? Besides, you have no evidence that she tried to attack you first and seeing as Karn have only known you for a day he might not even believe you, even if he has a great dislike for Vivi. Had… had a great dislike.
>I’m not sure if we should admit to straight up icing that bird.
Maybe you should just keep quiet for a bit? Hmm…

>If Karn has any questions about who delivered this letter, or what happened to Viv, he'll investigate. From Justina he'll find out that the red-feathered dude who delivered the letter looks similar to a bandit who you killed.
Wait, why would he talk to Justina? They don’t know each other at all. And even if he did, a red feathered varkian isn’t enough of a description to track down anyone… besides, for all we know Justina never actually saw her kidnappers either, seeing as she was blindfolded when we found her.
>You’re overthinking it.
That you’re definitely doing. Maybe you should just calm down and see how things go first?
>Ask Karn for some help in calming down Oran.
You really don’t want Karn there when you speak with Oran, as Oran will probably out you in some way, accidently or not. You have a feeling he’s a bit of a blabber mouth.

>Put it in his mailbox as Gev.
You walk up to the private entrance of Karn’s training hall in the shape of Gev, and deposit the letter inside the mailslot in the wall. It should be safe in there until Karn finds it.
>>
No. 885672 ID: 65a774
File 152707323780.png - (21.63KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
885672

>Then go to snek, its better we deal with him now before he does something stupid.
You have already put Oran on hold for too long. You need to deal with him, one way or another.
>Bring Oran to the festival.
Hmm… that might be a good way to get him to trust you… and to get fed some more love as well, maybe? Either way, he’ll probably know the way around it if anything.

>Maybe you can go find that prostitute again and arrange a meeting with the corrupt guard? Get your big meal of the day.
You can’t really do that with Oran hanging around with you, can you… unless… if he knows what you are maybe he might even help? That is, if he really thinks this Terror-what her name deserves it? Hmm…
>There's also the matter of the kidnappers Oran told you of. The longer you don't deal with them, the greater the odds they may jump you.
He already alluded to you that he wanted them gone, so… hmm…
>If he's figured out what you are already, then he'll have most likely done so from a reference book.
A book that you can read! Or at least ask Oran about! Yeah, you really need to know more about yourself, don’t you?

You finally arrive at Oran’s shop which is, as Danus predicted, closed for the festival, but seeing as you’re want to meet him in private that might be for the best. Following the sign, you find the door to his private apartment around back and ring the bell he has put there.

:OranFoS: Who is it?~
>>
No. 885676 ID: 094652

Why does "Gev" have blue fingers?

>Who is it?
Be Vivian. You can get more intel if you masquerade as one of the few people Oran fears more than the mafia.
>>
No. 885678 ID: 91ee5f

>>885671
>You walk up to the private entrance of Karn’s training hall in the shape of Gev
Then why does the picture show Ema’s hand?

>>885672
>Who is it?~
Don’t give him a name, just tell him, “Someone that would like to take you to the festival!~”

Be prepared to put your foot in the door when he opens it, just in case he sees you and tries to shut the door on you!

That’s when you tell him that you really do want to take him to the festival.....after you talk about if he discovered anything about that thing the blood you gave him yesterday!

>>885676
>Be Vivian.
No.
>>
No. 885681 ID: eeb7d9

>>885678
This one sounds good enough.
>>
No. 885682 ID: 65a774
File 152708448435.png - (22.39KB , 700x550 , 41_5.png )
885682

>Why does "Gev" have blue fingers?
Art Error

>Be Vivian. You can get more intel if you masquerade as one of the few people Oran fears more than the mafia.
Does Oran even know who that is? You guess he probably has met her when she’s been harassing Karn, but you don’t think he’s actually afraid of her?
>Be prepared to put your foot in the door when he opens it, just in case he sees you and tries to shut the door on you!
And with your superior strength, it wouldn’t be hard to just force yourself inside!

>Don’t give him a name, just tell him…
:EmaFoS: Someone that would like to take you to the festival!~
:OranFoS: Ema!? Is that- w-wait, I… err… I’ll be right back?

You can hear him moving around in there, rummaging through drawers and cupboards before going quiet. After almost a full minute of silence you’re getting a bit suspicious that he might not be coming back…

The door might be locked, but you can always just force it open with the swords… of course, if he’s actually coming back it would be really rude to break down his door. So… do you trust him or not?
>>
No. 885686 ID: 58b3f2

Forcing your way in would spook the poor bastard.
Ask if something's wrong, and that if he wants to talk with the door between you two, that's fine.
>>
No. 885687 ID: 91ee5f

>>885682
Wait a little bit in silence and then say, “Hellooo? Oran? .....are you getting dressed or something?”

>>885686
Also this.
>>
No. 885688 ID: 91ee5f

>>885687
Also, if he knows what you are and he’s afraid of you, he might be getting ready to throw a potion or something at you!

So just in case that’s what he’s doing, you should stand to the side of the door and not be standing directly in front of it!
>>
No. 885691 ID: f3fe9b

When he opens the door, stay outside to judge his intentions instead of going right in. It'll give you a chance to book it or allow witnesses if something happens.
>>
No. 885713 ID: b1b4f3

>>885682
Wait, but be prepared. He could be coming with a crossbow, and you'll need to react quickly. Or not even be in front of the door.
>>
No. 885818 ID: daa216

Just wait a bit longer then knock again. If he does not come after the second knock, we might want to start planning on the whole eating him thing.
>>
No. 885823 ID: 05ff2f

Ah, just thought of a possible explanation that fits with Oran's hurried movement and banging around of drawers and cupboards: He's stashing away all the dirty dishes, smut and other items and literature (and possibly sex toys) he had out that he doesn't want a visitor to see when he invites them in. He is a bachelor who hardly gets any visitors, so he likely doesn't bother with keeping things tidy or put away in his home.
>>
No. 885834 ID: 4854ef

Act casual, he's a single man living alone so who knows what he's kept out.
>>
No. 885846 ID: caf1de

break down the door and tell him you've come for his boy hole
>>
No. 885850 ID: 05ff2f

Don't assume ill intent on his part is why he's taking so long. For all you know he could be making himself decent or gussying himself up for you. ...But to be on the safe side, lean against the wall next to the door, just in case he's arming himself for a surprise first strike either through the door or after he opens it. He has the alchemical knowledge and means to concoct some serious anti-undead stuff, after all. However, it's doubtful he would strike first. He seems more the type to be defensive if it came to that. He might be slathering on some undead repellent or bunkered down to retaliate if you bust his door in.

Wait another minute and if Oran doesn't open the door, then from your position next to the door, reach over and give it a couple knocks and say to him that he's taking rather a long time and ask if he's okay in there. If he doesn't respond, wait a couple minutes longer then ring the bell then lean over to the door to ask in a louder voice if he can hear you.

>And with your superior strength, it wouldn’t be hard to just force yourself inside!
Ema, no! Besides being a act of home invasion, which is a crime and against Justice, such a aggressive act would blow up any chance at peacefully working things out with Oran. It'll confirm any thoughts he may have in his head about you being unacceptably dangerous and he'll either rightly act to defend himself from such aggression or attempt to flee. He'll also very likely yell a whole lot and there'll be a big ass ruckus that'll draw attention. All of this is a undesirable result.

>The door might be locked, but you can always just force it open with the swords…
Oh, no! That is straight up breaking and entering, again a crime and against Justice. It would also cause a racket in addition to all the downsides written above.

>You walk up to the private entrance of Karn’s training hall in the shape of Gev, and deposit the letter inside the mailslot in the wall.
A important question: Did you remember to stash your swords when you changed into Gev's form? Because those blades are as connected to your appearance as Ema as your blue scales.
>>
No. 885874 ID: 65a774
File 152718502545.png - (36.84KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
885874

>Did you remember to stash your swords when you changed into Gev's form?
You made sure to hide your swords under the cloak you’ve got for your Gev form. That way you’ll both be armed and hard to recognize.
>Break down the door and tell him you've come for his boy hole.
…tempting…
>Forcing your way in would spook the poor bastard. It'll confirm any thoughts he may have in his head about you being unacceptably dangerous and he'll either rightly act to defend himself from such aggression or attempt to flee.
You’re right, at this point breaking in will probably only make things worse… unless he’s already decided that you’re an evil monster already.

>He might be getting ready to throw a potion or something at you! So just in case that’s what he’s doing, you should stand to the side of the door and not be standing directly in front of it!
Right, you got to predict your foes movements before they do them. You’ll make sure if he tries anything you’ll be ready for it!
>He's stashing away all the dirty dishes, smut and other items and literature (and possibly sex toys) he had out that he doesn't want a visitor to see when he invites them in. He is a bachelor who hardly gets any visitors, so he likely doesn't bother with keeping things tidy or put away in his home.
Hmm… it’s possible he’s just taking his time doing something mundane and unthreatening, but you can’t let your vigilance falter even if that’s the case. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best, as they say.
>Just wait a bit longer then knock again. If he does not come after the second knock, we might want to start planning on the whole eating him thing.
He does smell tasty without all that alchemy smudge on him after all…

>Wait another minute and if Oran doesn't open the door, then from your position next to the door, reach over and give it a couple knocks.
:EmaFoS: Hellooo? Oran? .....are you getting dressed or something?
:OranFoS: J-just a minute! I’m just… err… cleaning… up?

You can hear him accidently topple something metal in there followed by him swearing a bit before it goes quiet again. After waiting for another whole minute, you’re starting to consider breaking through a window or something to eat him already because he’s clearly doing something in there that he don’t want you to know about. Then, before those ideas can go any further, the door opens…

:OranFoS: Why hello there. Did you fall from heaven because it looked like… it… hurt… wait, no, that’s not- err…
:EmaFoS:
:OranFoS: I mean, your butt is like a keg, because I want to drink- no, I mean open it- err… Tap… I mean tap… tap it?
:EmaFoS:
:OranFoS: You’rebeutifulandsexyandgahwhycan’tIdoanythingright?
:EmaFoS:
:OranFoS: Please don’t eat me?

>When he opens the door, stay outside to judge his intentions instead of going right in.
… … …you’re not actually sure if he’s trying to seduce you or scare you away.
>>
No. 885876 ID: b1b4f3

>>885874
Ah, so he does know what you are. Tell him don't be racist, Sakkilians don't eat people alive, it's a wartime ritual thing. Then ask if he'd like to start this conversation over indoors.

Once you're inside close and lock the door behind you. First off, tell him you're not planning on eating him, but you need to know if he's told anyone else or plans to. You will be hunted down and killed if the wrong people find out. Then ask exactly what he knows about you and what you can do, because you're not very well informed yourself.

If he asks if you've been eating people, tell him you managed to get Vivian, but not to tell Karn.
>>
No. 885884 ID: 4854ef

If he's trying to scare you away, then you were trying to scare away Danus, because this is exactly how you were acting when you were trying to do sexy talk remember? He's trying to do pickup lines and just.. failing so badly.. If cute.
>>
No. 885885 ID: bffeb2

Fuck and you thought you where bad!
Tell him his makeup is smudged and to stop being raciest against undead and that you would like to talk with him, privately, inside, then get him inside and close the door.
>>
No. 885886 ID: 91ee5f

>>885874
>Oran’s attempts at flirting.
You should be glad you’re not the only one that’s bad at flirting. Just try not to say that out loud.

>Please don’t eat me?
Pretend you heard him say “hurt” instead of “eat” and say to him, “Why would I hurt you? I just wanted to talk to you.”

And then get close to him and whisper, “Could we please go inside? I just want some answers, nothing bad is going to happen to you.”
>>
No. 885887 ID: eeb7d9

Oh? What was that last bit? Something about EATING you say? What are you ofering?
But seriously, tell him to relax, You are here first and foremost to talk. Then we will se how the rest date goes, if you could call it that. But do make it clear that it is important.

You can't be hard on him, you acted exactly like that when you were with Danus, if not worst. And you are a female, you have no excuse.
>>
No. 885896 ID: 05ff2f

Oh, gods, that attempt at flirting was so inept it shot through pitiful to sorta adorably endearing. See, Ema, he wasn't doing anything nefarious. He was just prettying himself up for you. You were about to bust in and kill him for nothing, Ms. Impulsive, so how 'bout you rein in your paranoia a bit. And what's more, he appears to know what you are and not only doesn't seem like he's taken any actions against you, he's still attracted to you. This outcome is better than expected for being found out.

Smile at his adorable floundering and tell him it's okay, you have a soft spot for earnest nerdy types. (Remember Tidol?) That said, those lines, not good whoever says 'em. Thank him for the compliment that you're sexy and beautiful, and tell him he cleans up real nice. He looks quite handsome. You like how that outfit accentuates those great hips of his. ...Um, that eye shadow could do with some cleaning up, though. How 'bout you two step inside while he fixes that?

Once inside tell him that you knew yesterday that anti-undead items aren't infused with necromantic magic and you knew he knew that but it gave him a out so you took it. And you know what that meant he knows and let it be 'cause he hadn't acted badly. Plus, you kinda like the dork. You'd like him to show you the book he read to find out the particulars of that. You could use a laugh at how embellished it'll be. (And as you read it the Swords can tell you what of it is true and what is bunk.)

Ema, are you getting hungry again? Is that why you were so ready to eat Oran? 'Cause if so, you're gonna have to bag Terroza sooner rather than later. Don't want a repeat of that burst of hunger at the end of your first kiss with Danus.
>>
No. 885897 ID: f3fe9b

>you’re not actually sure if he’s trying to seduce you or scare you away
Remember; dorks are as afraid of you as you are of them!

Ask him if he'd like help fixing whatever he's done to his eye, he's either got makeup in it or jabbed himself.
>>
No. 885917 ID: daa216

Ask him if he meant that he wants to eat you. Then if he seems confused at that, clarify by adding. "Out"
>>
No. 885920 ID: ad51b8

what's wrong with his eyes?
>>
No. 885925 ID: a06734

>>885874
Oran's nowhere near good enough an actor for this to be some sort of ploy. He's just a nervous spergsnek.
On a more serious note, assure him that you don't plan on eating him, and that you can both stay right here to talk, as long as you both keep your voices down.
>>
No. 885935 ID: 05ff2f

>>885920
Eye shadow, applied hastily by one likely inexperienced at doing so.
>>
No. 886190 ID: a06734

>>885925
And that if he wants to back away a bit, that's fine, too.
>>
No. 886202 ID: 65a774
File 152736204950.png - (33.11KB , 700x550 , 43B.png )
886202

>If he's trying to scare you away, then you were trying to scare away Danus, because this is exactly how you were acting when you were trying to do sexy talk remember?
You weren’t this bad… were you?
>Oh, gods, that attempt at flirting was so inept it shot through pitiful to sorta adorably endearing.
You have to admit it is a bit cute…
>You were about to bust in and kill him for nothing, Ms. Impulsive, so how 'bout you rein in your paranoia a bit.
Hey, just because you were wrong this time doesn’t mean you can stop being paranoid! You already know people are after you, after all!

>Remember; dorks are as afraid of you as you are of them!
So… not at all?
>Remember Tidol?
You’d rather not. It’s not the time to get sad…
>Ask him if he meant that he wants to eat you. Then if he seems confused at that, clarify by adding. "Out"
He doesn’t even have a mouth, how is he even supposed to… wait, does that mean Serpents can’t have oral sex at all? Geez, sucks to be them…
>Ema, are you getting hungry again? Is that why you were so ready to eat Oran?
You’ve already gotten your fill from Danus last night so you don’t really need to eat for a while. Still, you’re not going to say no to a snack, are you?


>Tell him don't be racist, Sakkilians don't eat people alive…
:EmaFoS: He consume parts of those that we deem important after they’ve already passed. Like how I got my courage and strength from my grandmother…
:OranFoS: Oh… err… that’s not- I mean… um… s-sorry?
>Tell him his makeup is smudged.
:OranFoS: It is? Clams! I thought… gah… I’ve never been good at this k-kind of stuff…
>get close to him and whisper…
:EmaFoS: Could we please go inside? I just want some answers; nothing bad is going to happen to you.
:OranFoS: What was that? You wanted to go t-to the f-festival with me? S-somewhere where there are a LOT of PEOPLE around, huh? Of course we can go somewhere like that!

You didn’t notice it before, but he’s clearly keeping something out of your view with his one good arm. What is he holding?
>>
No. 886234 ID: b1b4f3

>>886202
He's got some weapon, because he's scared of you. Tell him he's got nothing to worry about. You two were alone in his shop yesterday, nothing's different today.

If he insists, you'll have to talk at the festival. You can just talk quietly while you're there to ensure nobody overhears what you're saying. Or you can disguise the conversation by making it sound like you're asking him about undead in general, then steer the conversation towards Wraiths.
>>
No. 886235 ID: 91ee5f

>>886202
>What was that? You wanted to go t-to the f-festival with me? S-somewhere where there are a LOT of PEOPLE around, huh? Of course we can go somewhere like that!
>You didn’t notice it before, but he’s clearly keeping something out of your view with his one good arm. What is he holding?
Be ready to dodge out of the way in case he panics and tries to attack you.

Stand there with your arms crossed and look at him in the eyes while saying, “Really? I trusted you and you can’t at least show me a little trust? Look, I get it, you’re scared and confused and you don’t know what’s going on. Hell, I don’t even know what’s going on! That’s why I came to you. I was hoping you could give me some answers. I’ll take you to the festival later, but for now, can we just go inside and talk? .....please?”

Then get a very scared, almost about to cry look on your face and say, “I don’t know who else to turn to about this and I’m scared. Please, I need your help.”
>>
No. 886249 ID: 86eb65

If that makes you more comfortable sure. But I have no intentions of hurting you. Unless you throw whatever that is you are hiding at me.

So what part of the festival do you want to go for our date then?
>>
No. 886256 ID: f3fe9b

Don't trust the adventurer, huh? Don't worry, I don't bite. Much.

he's probably got some kind of potion or something there, just don't piss him off. Ask if he's used that blood in a potion yet.
>>
No. 886264 ID: ad51b8

>What was that? You wanted to go t-to the f-festival with me? S-somewhere where there are a LOT of PEOPLE around, huh? Of course we can go somewhere like that!
SURE BUDDY, right after I take you back inside and help you with your makeup.

Get's us inside, lets us talk to him, and seriously he does need a little help with the makeup.
>>
No. 886297 ID: b1b4f3

>>886202
Oh wait, I see what went wrong. You didn't respond to his flirting.
Agree to the date, but suggest he go back to the part about you being beautiful.
>>
No. 886327 ID: eeb7d9

Aye, nice try, boy, back inside we go. Don't worry so much, gee. We will go out later, it is a nice day for a date, but now there are important things to discuss. So please, don't push it.
>>
No. 886358 ID: 05ff2f

Huh, thought his hand being out of sight was just him leaning against the door frame in a attempt to strike a sexy pose. And so Kaktus didn't have to draw his hand. It might be something innocuous he's holding, but it's probably something like a holy hand grenade or jug of holy water or some other anti-undead weapon just to be on the safe side in case your intentions were bad. Can't blame him, really. He knows what you are, and who you are is a near unknown to him. That's why he doesn't trust you enough to be alone with you right now and he wants to be in public with plenty of eyewitnesses. Well, forcing the matter of going inside will likely end badly, so looks like it's time to go to the festival with him.

Take a step back and a bit to the left to maybe get a view of what he's holding but don't be obvious about it. "Great! I'll wait out here while you fix your makeup and then we'll be off." Once you're walking side-by-side ask him what he most wants to do at the festival together, commenting that you've never been to a big city's Harvest Festival before. It's quite a different affair than the festivities back in your tiny home village and you want to try all the things available.

>>886234
Hold on this. We're in public, I think on a public street, so we have to keep things discreet so passersby or eavesdroppers don't overhear. So no talking about undead or how you're gonna talk in secret and suchlike.

>>886235
Dude, Oran doesn't trust Ema near enough to believe any of that. It's gonna come off sounding to him like a blatant ploy to get him alone to thrall or kill or whatever him. Especially the last bit which sounds like a lame attempt at emotional manipulation, which it is. Plus, it's too much to say out in the open where unwanted ears may hear.

>>886249
>But I have no intentions of hurting you. Unless you throw whatever that is you are hiding at me.
Ema, don't say you won't hurt him. He's trying to keep things on the down low so eavesdroppers won't be suspicious and saying you won't hurt him will be suspicious. He also doesn't trust you enough yet to believe those words aren't hollow, so it'd be a waste of breath.

No drawing attention that Ema knows he's hiding something. Let him feel some security, and so he doesn't think to use more clandestine counters to Ema.

>>886264
God, no. That is a bad idea. Take a hint, he doesn't want to be alone with Ema right now out of precaution because he knows what she is and doesn't know who she is, how she acts or if she can be trusted. Pressing the matter will just result in him panic throwing holy water or something else nasty in her face, screaming for help and fleeing inside, slamming the door after himself. That'll fuck everything up, especially if he escapes out through his shop into populated public streets. The shit would really hit the fan then.

>>886327
And then Ema gets a face full of holy water because she didn't pick up Oran doesn't feel safe alone with her and everything goes to shit.
>>
No. 886373 ID: c0641d

“Okay, that’s cute, and I’d love to do that, juuuuuuust as soon as we get the discussion we both know shouldn’t happen near prying ears out of the way.”
>>
No. 886378 ID: 91ee5f

>>886358
>ploy
>emotional manipulation
That’s.....not really what I was intending?

I was just speaking the truth. And if I was in Ema’s position of suddenly waking up and discovering I’m some kinda undead monster that eats people, I’d be scared and desperately looking for someone to help me find some answers on what’s happening to me.

Also, I was trying to get us to go inside so that we could talk about all of this stuff privately. We can’t exactly talk about any of this in a crowd of people at the festival, there’s no telling who would hear this.

And a crowd of people makes it very easy for Oran to quickly and quietly slip away if he really felt like it, which is what worries me the most.

>Too much to say out in the open
We’re at the door to his private apartment, which is behind the store, most likely in an alley. I kinda thought we’d have plenty of time to talk.
>>
No. 886427 ID: 05ff2f

>>886378
>That’s.....not really what I was intending?
>I was just speaking the truth. And if I was in Ema’s position of suddenly waking up and discovering I’m some kinda undead monster that eats people, I’d be scared and desperately looking for someone to help me find some answers on what’s happening to me.
Yes, it is the truth. But right here, right now, after Oran responded the way he did to Ema wanting them to go inside, with the expression he has right now, it's going to sound to him like she's trying to get him alone without causing a ruckus, likely for nefarious reasons. It'll push him towards distrusting Ema, and at that point we can only hope all he does is just shut the door in her face, doesn't want anything to do with her anymore and doesn't tell anyone else about her.

I also think this update is Kaktus signaling a warning to us because we all didn't figure out that Oran would not want to risk being alone with a Elder Wraith of nearly unknown character, and if we keep pushing this way we're going to blow our proverbial foot off and Oran'll end up dead. Since my personal objective is to try my best to keep him and the other side characters alive and preferably at least as whole as they started as, I'm advocating the safe route of going to the festival.

>Also, I was trying to get us to go inside so that we could talk about all of this stuff privately.
Yes, I wanted that too, but since Oran doesn't want it then it won't happen without forcing the matter and if that happens the situation will go to shit and he'll end up dead.

>We can’t exactly talk about any of this in a crowd of people at the festival, there’s no telling who would hear this.
There have to be a few places at the festival where these two can be seen but not heard, especially if they're whispering to each other. Maybe the festival will have a Ferris wheel and they can get a cab to ride alone.
>>
No. 886547 ID: 05ff2f

Once you're on your way away from here with Oran and you're reasonably sure nobody is eavesdropping, you ought to apologize for asking to go into his home alone with him, especially right after you asked him to go to the festival with you. Under normal circumstances it'd be a asshole move on your part, since you're a near stranger. But under your current circumstances it was totally inconsiderate and unthinking and he had every right to refuse in every way he could.
>>
No. 886552 ID: 0467b7

>>886202
Oran, please remain calm, or at least attempt to do so. We can talk here and now, as long as we do so quietly.
>>
No. 886585 ID: 9738a9

...sure, lets go to the festival. We are going to have to talk about this ... 'thing' sooner or later though!
>>
No. 886758 ID: 0467b7

>>886427
Hey, some of us knew it was a bad idea.
>>
No. 886910 ID: 65a774
File 152768777343.png - (58.47KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
886910

>He's got some weapon, because he's scared of you.
He probably got some kind of anti-undead potion or something… damn…
>Be ready to dodge out of the way in case he panics and tries to attack you.
If it’s some kind of potion you’ll probably have trouble dodging the splash of it. But you’ll at least try to.

>Tell him he's got nothing to worry about. You two were alone in his shop yesterday, nothing's different today.
:OranFoS: Ah, well… um… a-actually… I haven’t actually c-cleaned up in here?
:EmaFoS: I’m sure it’s not that bad in there. But fine, I’ll take you to the festival.
:OranFoS: That’s be-
:EmaFoS: Right after I take you back inside and help you with your makeup.
:OranFoS: W-wait!

As you take a step forward towards the door, you’re stopped but what seems like some invisible force. Luckily, you don’t hurt yourself as your snout actually travels a slight bit into this magical protection instead of stopping instantly. It’s like there’s a wall blocking your path… if that wall wasn’t visible and made out of some kind of hard jelly?

:EmaFoS: …the hel?
:OranFoS: Um…
:EmaFoS:
:OranFoS: …so… um… I might have poured some undead repellant on the door frame and- I mean, not to imply you’re a- err…
:EmaFoS: I guess I’ll just have to wait out here while you fix your makeup then?
:OranFoS: Wait, y-you’re not…?
:EmaFoS: Though I rather talk here and now, even if it’s like this.
:OranFoS: Um… I mean… I rather be somewhere there’s… um… people?
:EmaFoS: Right… so what part of the festival did you have in mind for our date then?
:OranFoS: Err… well… I mean… I guess if y-you w-wanted to talk the food stalls would… um… but the games are also rather popular place to… err… or the nomads? You know… fortune telling and acrobatics and… err… mystique? Or the dance plaza… I… guess? I don’t know?
>>
No. 886913 ID: eeb7d9

Oran, you have a lot of good ideas! You might be awkward as hell, but you are very intelligent.
I didn't know you where so good with girls. Of course, the barrier was kind of rude, sure, but you really score with the fortune telling.
>>
No. 886929 ID: b1b4f3

>>886910
Nomads.

Don't get your fortune told though, it might reveal who you are to the teller.
>>
No. 886933 ID: c0641d

Nomads; we wanted to see them about what they might know about your village, remember? Meanwhile...

“There are some things I don’t feel... comfortable talking about in public, where someone might overhear. I don’t want my... status known by the general public. I’m sure you can understand that being problematic for me, right? The barrier should protect you, so you should be fine with talking here for at least the most damning parts of this discussion, right?”
>>
No. 886937 ID: 91ee5f

>>886910
>undead repellant
Poke at the barrier to see how strong it is. Does it feel like it’s strong enough to keep you out or does it feel like you could easily break it if you really wanted to? Which you don’t want to do.

>>886933
All of this.
>>
No. 886939 ID: 90fd91

>>886910

Smile at him. Don't have a discussion about your secret in front of his doorstep, and don't poke the barrier again, someone else might see and he might think poorly about the attempt. What's important here is that you're not about to let a good date go to waste and neither, surprisingly, seems he. Despite his nervousness and precautions, he's still willing to date.

"Well... not the food stalls. I've ALREADY EATEN, so don't worry about me getting hungry anytime soon, cutie. The games would be fun to watch, but I'd rather talk to you where there won't be so much cheering and jeering, so let's go see the Nomads. Mystique... fits me fine for now. Let's enjoy ourselves for a while and see where we go from there, ok? I promise I won't bite, and you're free to bring 'protection' if you want, just in case this goes places."

Waggle your eyebrows, then wipe the smile off your face and give him a slightly concerned look.

"Although... Oren? Try not to act like I'm so hot I'm like a fireplace poker. That's gonna take some of the fun out of the date."
>>
No. 886947 ID: ae1644

Lick the barrier.

Anyway, the problem Oran is that the things I want to discuss are not things I want to discuss around large groups of people or in polite company depending on which of the things I want to discuss we're talking about but fine we'll go to the nomads as I was planing on going there at some point anyway. But before that do you happen to have any books on my "condition" that I could read while you fix you makeup?
>>
No. 886974 ID: eeb7d9

>Lick the barrier.
How didn't i thought of this earlier?
It's a perfect way to "convince" him into listening to us. I mean Ema.
>>
No. 886977 ID: 91ee5f

>>886939
>Don't have a discussion about your secret in front of his doorstep, and don't poke the barrier again, someone else might see and he might think poorly about the attempt.
We’re in an alley behind his shop, I don’t think anyone is going to walk by.

And we need to poke the barrier to test its strength against Ema. Remember the close call with Danus? We have to be sure this barrier can hold us back just in case that happens again sometime in the future while we’re with Oran.

>Well...not the food stalls. I've ALREADY EATEN, so don't worry about me getting hungry anytime soon, cutie.
Announcing that we’ve eaten will probably freak him out since he knows what we are.

And what if Oran wants to get something to eat?

>>886947
>But before that do you happen to have any books on my "condition" that I could read while you fix you makeup?
Yeah, maybe that would be a good idea.
>>
No. 886981 ID: f3fe9b

Nomads & games.

Thank him for warning you about the kidnappers.
>>
No. 886998 ID: 0467b7

First off, just admit to the fact you're undead.
Second, politely ask him to not tell anyone.
Third, tell him to go ahead and ask any questions he has about your "condition". Be honest in your responses. We don't want him to feel scared when he's with us.

Regarding destination, we should go to the nomads to see if they know anything about what happened to the village - but be on our guard, as mystics are likely some of the best at detecting aberrations such as yourself.
>>
No. 887011 ID: daa216

If he starts to really object to going with you, point out that you have only attempted to be helpful to him so far. If you were really a threat, you wouldnt have trusted him with your blood.
>>
No. 887205 ID: 6c5e68

>>886998
Also, do NOT be forceful with him. He's nearly scared out of his mind.
>>
No. 887368 ID: 4051e1

Look, we're gonna have to talk about the 'thing' eventually and I know that if you haven't told Karn already that you will confide with him sooner rather than later. As much as I want to keep this between as few people as possible, would it make you feel safer if Karn was there, too? Though I have the feeling Karn will be busy with a personal issue for the time beeing.

What did you need the blood for, anyway?

(Just make the suggestion to calm him down, then try to distract him from it.)
>>
No. 887411 ID: 3036fe

>>886910
OH! umm... my bonner hhas reserecterd! so...
(finger guns)
(face thire direction while walking away)
>>
No. 887451 ID: 65a774
File 152806408907.png - (75.92KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
887451

>Nomads; we wanted to see them about what they might know about your village, remember?
:OranFoS: The nomads, huh? I… um… g-guess w-we can get our fortune told then, eh?
>The barrier should protect you, so you should be fine with talking here for at least the most damning parts of this discussion, right?
:OranFoS: Err… well… I guess? But… um…
:EmaFoS: Don’t you trust me?
:OranFoS: …Ema, I… I-I can’t really… you k-know I can’t…
>Point out that you have only attempted to be helpful to him so far. If you were really a threat, you wouldn’t have trusted him with your blood.
:OranFoS: Still… we j-just met a f-few days ago and… um… I’m n-not s-sure you’re… err…
:EmaFoS: Alright, I admit it… I am an undead. Just… don’t tell anyone. Can you promise me that.
:OranFoS: But-
:EmaFoS: Especially not Karn. You do understand what would happen if this came out, right?
:OranFoS: …okay, I… I promise not to tell… if you promise not to hurt a-anyone I care for, including myself.
:EmaFoS: I promise.
>The barrier was kind of rude…
:OranFoS: I c-can’t really let y-you just waltz into m-my home like that!
:EmaFoS: Well, true… but still…

>Although... Oran? Try not to act like I'm so hot I'm like a fireplace poker. That's gonna take some of the fun out of the date.
:OranFoS: Well… you kind of are… I mean… um… in b-both ways that… err… sentence can be interpreted and… err…
:EmaFoS: Are you saying I’m both dangerous and sexy?
:OranFoS: … … …y-yes?
:EmaFoS: I can live with that. Just… try to relax a bit, alright? It won’t be a pleasant date if you’re that wound up for all of it.
:OranFoS: I’ll… um… try?
:EmaFoS: By the why, what did you need the blood for, anyway?
:OranFoS: Err… you see… I… I need to fix my makeup? I’ll be right b-back!
:EmaFoS: Wait!
:OranFoS: I just need to-
:EmaFoS: Can you at least borrow me a book about my “condition” or something while you fix your makeup?
:OranFoS: Um… I guess?

Oran leaves for a few seconds before returning with a book labeled “The Undead as an ingredient: Master guide” which he hands over to you with a page already open on something called an Elder Wraith. Before you can ask him about it he’s already left to fix his makeup or… whatever he is about to do.

>Poke at the barrier to see how strong it is. Does it feel like it’s strong enough to keep you out or does it feel like you could easily break it if you really wanted to?
It feels like you might be able to force your way through it, but the more force you apply to it, the… “harder” it pushes back. In fact, it almost starts to hurt when you poke it really hard.
>Lick the barrier.
Taste like… um… beetroot?

>Read the book.
Let’s see… wraiths so powerful they can form physical bodies… seeks justice… eats the guilty… are actually a kind of living weapon? Yeah, that does sound like you.
But what is this? Apparently, you can pass through walls? And fly? Turn invisible, turn into animals, turn into objects and… um… eat people through any orifice? Wait, does that mean you can eat people through your nose?

:SwordFoS: Even those without knowledge seems to be able to get one right or two out of sheer luck at times.
:EmaFoS: Huh? Wait, do you mean that all of this is false? Or… that some of it is right?
:SwordFoS:
:EmaFoS: As helpful as ever, sword.
:OranFoS: Um… who are you talking to?
:EmaFoS: Just my sword. Also, this thing says I can eat people through my nose? That can’t be right, right?
:OranFoS: Um…?
:EmaFoS: Right?
:OranFoS: …why is there some dribble floating here in the middle of the doorframe?
>>
No. 887454 ID: 86eb65

I wanted to taste the barrier for some odd reason.

Listen I have not been what I am for very long. One day I am a normal girl and the next murdered and waking up as some justice seeking revenge monster.

So honestly I know less about undead than you do probably.

Anyways you about ready to head out?
>>
No. 887456 ID: b1b4f3

>>887451
I bet you can turn into an animal if you eat one. Straightforward. Sounds kinda fun, though I worry you might take on some of the mental properties of the animal while transformed.

>why is there dribble
"Don't worry about it."

Give him some advice: seek redemption for his sins. It'll make both of you feel better if he at least tries.
Is he ready to go?
>>
No. 887457 ID: ad51b8

so where did you get this book, because it might help me deal with the "people" I'm looking for.

Also if you want to ask me questions you can, it's only fair. Just know that if you want to ask how I became what I am today... just know it's not a happy tale.
>>
No. 887465 ID: eeb7d9

Because i wanted to lick the barrier because i can, that's why. It tastes funny. Like beetroot. Did you use beetroot? You can make barriers with beetroot? Is that a thing you can do?
Anyway, i do recognize some of the things that i recognize within me, but the rest is like a joke. Do you have more imformation that could help me?
>>
No. 887466 ID: 4854ef

Given that when you eat, your maw tends to ah.. distend beyond what any sakkalian could possibly do. I genuinely wonder if you can expand out your body to absorb people in different ways.
>>
No. 887467 ID: 91ee5f

>>887451
Let him know that you can confirm the “justice” and “guilty” parts of this entry in the book are correct. The rest however, is either something you haven’t figured out how to do yet or is just plain not true at all.

Hand him his book for him to put away, then ask if he’s ready to go?
>>
No. 887471 ID: daa216

"The barrier smelled tasty so I gave it a lick." Then lean close and offer to lick him to see if he takes it as a threat or a sexual advance.
>>
No. 887538 ID: 05ff2f

"Uh, I was curious if the barrier would still react to my saliva once it was separate from me, so I, uh, licked it; It tastes like beetroot, by the way. Looks like it still has a undead signature. It's curious that it has not reverted to cyan goo once separated like my blood did. Is it made of normal saliva or something else that keeps its shape, and if so for how long? Would my tears be the same? What about other things?" (You'll have to remember to test in private while in a male form whether your ejaculate reverts to cyan goo once separate from your body or not. That way you don't risk getting a nasty surprise the first time you lay with a lady while male.)

Read the entire entry on Elder Wraiths. See if there's other alchemical ingredients you can offer Oran or hints as to why you don't have a memory of anything for the last decade. (And also so Ema'll find the part on Elder Wraiths disappearing once they complete exacting justice upon the one(s) that caused the great injustice that awoke them. Then she can say to Oran that the sooner she finishes doing that, the sooner she can lay to final rest and not risk being a danger, so it'd make sense to help her in this cause. Oh, and also so Ema can wonder how, 75 years ago, the Swords got from Accarat to a tiny temple in Dalriver where they were claimed to be a saint's.)

Point out to Oran that you don't know about the rest of the claimed abilities this book lists, but you're 99.9% certain you can't turn into a animal. You asked the Swords if you could earlier and they gave a hard "no." Same for turning into plants.

Ask him if he could physically describe those two reagent gatherers he told you about yesterday. You want to know what they look like so you can keep a eye out for them in case they try to jump you.

Also ask why he didn't go to the authorities to report what you are. Most folk would, but what reason did he have not to? Well, whatever the reason, you are grateful he didn't.

You should let him know the reason you're sticking around in Stoneburg: To bring Justice to those who caused the massacre of Dalriver, your home village, 10 years ago and your murder. Also, they're very likely connected with that tower that appeared to the north and the deaths of all those who have been anywhere near it for a length of time. The Swords sense that the perpetrators are in this city and you won't leave 'till they're found and Justice administered to them.

>...eat people through any orifice? Wait, does that mean you can eat people through your nose?
It might be a exaggeration of you being able to stretch your mouth out to eat a person whole, but if it is true, it'd mean ANY orifice. Ear hole, rectum, urethra (if male), and vagina (if female.) It's that last possibility that may give Oran pause if it gets to laying with you. But if it's true, it'd give you another potential route to consume a target if you choose to lure 'em into bed.

Something important to remember for if and when you eat a Serpens is to be very mindful of their telepathy. Your paralytic touch may not be able to silence their cries for help since they just need their mind to speak. But even if it would silence them, it only lasts a handful of seconds. Once it wears off they can scream to the heavens for anyone in range to hear, even if you got their head halfway inside your maw. You'll have to plan to knock 'em out one way or another before eating them.

>>887456
>I bet you can turn into an animal if you eat one.
Nope on that. According to the Swords when that was asked before in >>/questarch/868005, Ema cannot shapeshift into the form of "lesser living things like animals and plants." Perhaps by some outside magical or alchemical assistance she could, but not on her own.
>>
No. 887542 ID: 91ee5f

>>887538
>It's that last possibility that may give Oran pause if it gets to laying with you. But if it's true, it'd give you another potential route to consume a target if you choose to lure 'em into bed.
Actually, now that I think about it, that might be referring to how Ema can feed by having sex, like she did with Danus.

It’s just when it came time to write that info down, some dumbass wrote something misleading in the book.
>>
No. 887733 ID: aaafe7

"I wanted to see what magic barriers tasted like. Anyway, how is your sex life? Anyways, to my knowledge, I can't pass through walls, become invisible, or turn into animals. I don't think this book is entirely accurate. I can, however, sense wrongdoing. You better shape up if you want to be a good boy. Anything you'd like a difficult-to-kill shape-shifting undead creature's help with in doing so?"


"...and if you're worried I'll try to eat you, fret not - I try to save that for truly evil people, which you don't seem to be, and there's a way besides consuming someone which both satisfies my hunger and pleasures both parties."

Make suggestive tongue movements after saying the last bit.
>>
No. 887751 ID: 05ff2f

>>887733
>...and there's a way besides consuming someone which both satisfies my hunger and pleasures both parties.
There is at least one another way too. Ema just needs to consume life essence from a sapient being to survive. The only non-lethal way we know of to get that besides sex is by blood. Blood contains a minor amount of life essence compared to eating a person's body and soul whole, but it's a not fatal if taken in safely small amounts. It can also be potentially taken from a large number of folks under the guise of gathering alchemical ingredients. So Oran could send out word he'd pay for people's blood a bit above market rate, then he'd draw blood only up to how much Ema could afford to pay him back plus his time and supplies. ...Though, this could bring Oran under suspicion of working for a vampire or engaging in illegal alchemical or magical acts. It'll depend on how vigilant the temples, guard and citizenry are about that kind of thing.

Now, the best way to satisfy Ema's hunger would be to eat a intelligent undead, like a vampire. They're often evil to the core and have perpetrated many vile, violent acts and injustices, so there's even less of a moral issue than with a irredeemably wicked mortal. It'd remove a danger to the innocent and the redeemably guilty, and it's not illegal to kill vampires and the like, so the guards won't get on Ema for it. The downside of hunting such undead is that they're already in hiding and know how to avoid detection, so getting a lead on them would be tough. Still, keeping a ear out for signs of their activity would be a good idea. Maybe Oran has heard something too.
>>
No. 887864 ID: a06734

>>887751
Y'know, I fail to see how a few daily creampies wouldn't work just as well.
>>
No. 887870 ID: 05ff2f

>>887864
Maybe it'd work better, maybe worse, but in conjunction with the blood Ema would definitely have even more non-lethally derived life essence to feed on in a day than either way alone. Might be enough to sate her, might be enough to slow her hunger down so she doesn't have to devour people nearly as often to survive.

It's also good to have multiple sources in case one or the other ebbs or is unavailable. Like, for example, how Danus' isn't up for sex today or tonight because his back is acting up from last night, or if Ema's ridden those she knows that are willing dry and they have to recover. (Though, there are alchemical means to speed that up.) And while Ema could theoretically go full on slut mode or work another of her forms as a prostitute to get her fill of life essence via sex, I doubt she would because it wouldn't feel right to her.
>>
No. 887874 ID: caf1de

if it'll put you at easy we could have a quick fuck
>>
No. 887895 ID: 65a774
File 152829744767.png - (43.05KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
887895

>Given that when you eat, your maw tends to ah... distend beyond what any sakkalian could possibly do. I genuinely wonder if you can expand out your body to absorb people in different ways.
Even then, it sounds just absurd. Why would you even need to do that?
>But if it is true, it'd mean ANY orifice. Like the rectum.
…That’s an exit hole, not… well, not for food, anyway. That’s just doing things backwards!
>Vagina…
That’s not even connected to your stomach!
>Urethra…
…ow?
>Ear hole…
You’re pretty sure pushing someone into your brain wouldn’t be a smart thing to do!
>Actually, now that I think about it, that might be referring to how Ema can feed by having sex, like she did with Danus.
Yeah, that… that has to be it! Actually eating people down there… yeah, that’s just… yeah, no…

>There is at least one another way too. Ema just needs to consume life essence from a sapient being to survive. The only non-lethal way we know of to get that besides sex is by blood.
Hmm… but blood is kind of hard to get without doing something… illegal or suspicions. And even if you manage to do so in secret, it will take work, pain and probably gold to do so…
>Y'know, I fail to see how a few daily creampies wouldn't work just as well.
…or you can just form a huge harem of boys to fill you with their seed daily… heh…


>The barrier smelled tasty so I gave it a lick?
:OranFoS: …it smelled… tasty? What?
:EmaFoS: It tastes funny. Like beetroot. Did you use beetroot? You can make barriers with beetroot? Is that a thing you can do?
:OranFoS: Of c-course not! I’m p-pretty sure it doesn’t… um… taste… err… does it?
>It's curious that my spit has not reverted to cyan goo once separated like my blood did.
:OranFoS: It doesn’t have enough life essence to revert to its magical form, s-simply put.
>Ask why he didn't go to the authorities to report what you are.
:OranFoS: Um… well… that w-would have b-been the s-smart thing to do but… um… I don’t think they w-would believe me? Or it would have j-just made y-you angry and… um… y-you know… and… err… I guess I’ve just read to many po- I mean, romantic novels?

>So where did you get this book, because it might help me deal with the "people" I'm looking for.
:OranFoS: Oh, I… um… bought it will I was studying at the academy of Acarost? I think? I don’t know if you can actually get it here, though…
>Listen I have not been what I am for very long. One day I am a normal girl and the next murdered and waking up as some justice seeking revenge monster. So honestly I know less about undead than you do probably.
:OranFoS: Wait, really? You can remember your old life? Interesting… and you just woke up like this after getting killed? Huh… maybe I should note this down somewhere?
>Point out to Oran that you don't know about the rest of the claimed abilities this book lists, but you're 99.9% certain you can't turn into an animal.
:OranFoS: Yeah, those eyewitness accounts are a bit… how to p-put it… less than reliable. I guess the only way to be really sure o-of what y-you can do is to… um… t-test it? I mean… I’m not… but… if w-we used a rope and… damn it, where are all those desperate people when you need them? If only those homeless people were still around… Hmm… maybe if…
…you can outright smell his soul grow darker and tastier as he goes on…
>I can, however, sense wrongdoing. You better shape up if you want to be a good boy.
:OranFoS: Wrongdoing? But I… um… h-haven’t done anything w-wrong, have I?
:EmaFoS: I can smell evil, I’ll have you know.
:OranFoS: Um… I… I-I-I’m s-sure it’s j-just some c-chemical or s-s-something… I’m n-n-not evil! I w-wouldn’t h-hurt a f-fly!

>and if you're worried I'll try to eat you, fret not - I try to save that for truly evil people, which you don't seem to be… yet.
:OranFoS: Oh… t-that’s good… I… um… guess?
>there's a way besides consuming someone which both satisfies my hunger and pleasures both parties.
:OranFoS: Huh? What do you me-
You make some very suggestive tongue moments to make it crystal clear what you mean.
:OranFoS: Oh? Oh… OH! I… err… s-see… um… s-so t-that’s a-actually t-true then? Heh… err… I… um… heh?

>If it'll put you at easy we could have a quick fuck, maybe?
:OranFoS:
:EmaFoS: *Eyebrow wiggle*
:OranFoS: …s-s-s-seriously?

You can see him mentally fighting with himself. You guess his head is screaming that it’s a horrible idea to sleep with an undead monstrosity while his… ah, lower head is doing the opposite. After several seconds, it seems like one of them finally won out.

:OranFoS: W-wait, y-you’re just… just t-trying to get me t-to lower t-the barrier so y-you can eat me, r-right?
>>
No. 887896 ID: eeb7d9

He is not a fool. That's good. Only an idiot would bed an undead knowingly. He has his priorities right.
I guess we'll have to work a little harder to charm this male, eh? At least, this time we will be the one on the lead.
This will be fun. I guess a date is in order first, right?
Let's go to those nomads, we can have fun and complete our tasks at the same time.
>>
No. 887898 ID: 830fb7

>>887895
Say something like:
“It’s undead repellent not an undead barrier, I could just walk right through if I wanted to, there may be a little discomfort but it can’t stop me.”
Basically saying that the thing that is stopping you isn’t his barrier but your sense of decency and pride. If he doesn’t take down the barrier then you could make a demonstration showing that it is worthless.
>>
No. 887906 ID: b1b4f3

>>887895
Tell him no, you're not going to eat him, you are giving him a chance to change. He deserves a chance to redeem himself. Also you're not that hungry right now.

If he'd rather you go out on your date first that's fine too.
>>
No. 887910 ID: 86eb65

I currently have no plans to eat you. But if you go crazy evil and try to hurt me I will consider it.

Honestly at this point your big choice for the day is if you want to go out on this date with me or stay inside all day.
>>
No. 887912 ID: 91ee5f

>>887895
>Wait, really? You can remember your old life? Interesting… and you just woke up like this after getting killed?
“I didn’t immediately wake up like this. Apparently, I died about 10 years ago. Remember the day I came over and helped you and Karn move that box? I had only recently woken up a little earlier that day. So, yeah, I’ve only been around for a couple of days.”

“Oh, that’s right, you know Justina, the Varkian that was with me? She doesn’t know about this. Some bandits had her tied up to a tree, blindfolded her, and put a gag in her mouth. When I rescued her from the bandits, she didn’t see what I did to one of them. So don’t say anything to her.”

>If only those homeless people were still around… Hmm…maybe if…
>…you can outright smell his soul grow darker and tastier as he goes on…
Tell him about that. As soon as he started thinking about doing something to the homeless people, his soul grew darker, which makes him smell more appetizing. No, you’re not going to eat him just for thinking like that, you’re just giving him a warning about those dark thoughts of his, so that he doesn’t make bad life choices.

>W-wait, y-you’re just…just t-trying to get me t-to lower t-the barrier so y-you can eat me, r-right?
“That depends on which meaning of the word ‘eat’ you’re talking about. If you’re talking about food, then no, that’s not what I’m talking about. If you’re talking about sexually, then.....well, that’s up to you.” ( |.=.< ) ~ <3
>>
No. 887944 ID: 0467b7

>>887895
"No, I don't plan on eating you. Like I said: I can feed off the life force within semen. If I really wanted to eat you, I would have done so while we were in your shop yesterday. Regardless, we can bang later if you'd rather get to know each other more first."
>>
No. 887946 ID: f3fe9b

lick the barrier again, seductively. maybe casually turn around and lean against it while you ask questions about the veracity of this book, ostensibly to give him some privacy but really to press your butt against it like it's glass.
>>
No. 887948 ID: d81f1b

Drat, you've seen right through my plan, guess I'll have to be content with having a good time at the carnival with you then, let's go!
>>
No. 887987 ID: 3abd97

>W-wait, y-you’re just… just t-trying to get me t-to lower t-the barrier so y-you can eat me, r-right?
Nope.

If you're not willing to believe I'm not the kind of person who kills being who don't deserve it... how about the fact that you're more useful to me alive?
>>
No. 888083 ID: 65a774
File 152839397151.png - (66.30KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
888083

>He is not a fool. That's good. Only an idiot would bed an undead knowingly. He has his priorities right.
Though, he’s still trying to go on a hot date with one. You guess that’s a bit foolish?
>Maybe casually turn around and lean against the barrier, ostensibly to give him some privacy but really to press your butt against it like it's glass.
Turning around, you bend over against the barrier. While you were trying to make it look accidental and causal, you kind of go overboard with it and make it clear what you’re trying to do. Of course, it doesn’t seem to matter, as Oran is too flustered to really think about it to hard.

>Tell him no, you're not going to eat him, you are giving him a chance to change. He deserves a chance to redeem himself. Also you're not that hungry right now.
:OranFoS: Redeem m-myself? B-but I haven’t… err… I mean… still… y-you m-might just… um…
:EmaFoS: If you're not willing to believe I'm not the kind of person who kills being who don't deserve it... how about the fact that you're more useful to me alive?
:OranFoS: Um… I g-guess I c-can be… err… useful? Somehow? So… um… you w-won’t try and… err… eat me?
:EmaFoS: That depends on which meaning of the word ‘eat’ you’re talking about. If you’re talking about food, then no. If you’re talking about sexually, then.....well, that’s up to you.
You look back over your shoulder and wink at him.
:OranFoS: Heh… *Cough*… um… I… err… b-but… w-why?
:EmaFoS: Like I said, I can feed off the life force within semen.
:OranFoS: Err… y-you c-can actually d-do that? So w-when y-you said I w-was useful y-you meant… err… t-that y-you would… um…

:EmaFoS: Besides, it’s undead repellent not an undead barrier, I could just walk right through if I wanted to, there may be a little discomfort but it can’t stop me.
:OranFoS: W-what!? B-but… err… t-then…?
You put your hands on the opposite wall, allowing you to lean over even more to show off all your assets to poor little Oran. He tries to stammer out something but as soon as you start dragging your derriere over the barrier, all his words get stuck in his throat as he is mesmerized by the motion. It takes him several seconds before he manages to form a coherent sentence again.

:OranFoS: Um… w-well… err… I g-guess… if… err… heh… um… y-you… heh… um… y-you know… if y-you a-at least… err… l-let me… um… heh… y-y-you k-know… before y-you… um… I w-wont s-stop you?

…you’ll have to retract that statement about him not being foolish and having his priorities straight. It’s clear that he’s thinking with the wrong head right now.
>>
No. 888094 ID: b1b4f3

>>888083
Heh. Tell him he must be really hard up if your unskilled seduction techniques worked. But uh, walking through the barrier is going to really hurt so you'd rather not. It can wait until after the date.
>>
No. 888102 ID: 91ee5f

>>888083
>Um…w-well…err…I g-guess…if…err…heh…um…y-you…heh…um…y-you know…if y-you a-at least…err…l-let me…um…heh…y-y-you k-know…before y-you…um…I w-wont s-stop you?
Ask him if that’s an invitation to come in and have sex? Because you’re more than willing to do so. And it would be nice if he’d remove this barrier so that you could comfortably walk in, instead of having to awkwardly force your way in.

Or you could go around to the front of the building and let him unlock that door, so you can come in through the shop entrance.....if he hasn’t already put a barrier there as well.

>>888094
>But uh, walking through the barrier is going to really hurt so you'd rather not. It can wait until after the date.
I think Oran is offering to remove it so that Ema doesn’t have to walk through it.
>>
No. 888108 ID: f3fe9b

Be an enormous tease and say you shouldn't spoil your date by wearing each other out... although maybe he'd like a little something as a thank-you for the warning about those kidnappers? maybe a kiss?
>>
No. 888120 ID: eeb7d9

>…you’ll have to retract that statement about him not being foolish and having his priorities straight. It’s clear that he’s thinking with the wrong head right now.
Well, to be fair, you ARE teasing the poor bugger really good. The bard would be proud, Ema.
Well now what. Do we go on a date with him, or we convince him to dismantle the "repellent" so we can properly have fun?
We still have to go with the nomads.
>>
No. 888122 ID: 86eb65

Listen why don't you come on out and we can go walk the town and have a nice day in public so you feel safe. You can realize I am not a monster out to murder you and we can have a nice day.

Then if you play your cards right we can come back here and have a fun night. But its up to you.
>>
No. 888202 ID: a06734

>>888083
"If you want this, you have to prove you want to be a good boy~"
"Anyways, can I come in now? I'm aware that your three heads are currently voting 2 against 1, but do try to focus long enough to lower the repellent barrier for me, would you?"

Stop rubbing your ass on the barrier so you won't fall down when it's lowered. Wouldn't be a very good move for your seduction act.

Regardless, he won't get your ass until he proves he wants to be a good boy. You ain't no ho and won't settle for anything less than one.
>>
No. 888226 ID: 05ff2f

Look over your shoulder at him, glancing at the tent he's pitched in his clothes and grinning a little. "That "excited" already, cutie? Well, I hope I don't cause you more "excitement" than you can stand before we can share in it, hm~ Lemme know if you're getting too close, 'k."

Lightly bounce your rear against the barrier a couple times, then straighten up while still leaning your butt against the barrier. Ask Oran to remove it, then once it's gone back up while curling your tail around him, stopping short of your rear touching the tip of his "tent pole." "See, nothing bad happened." Turn around. "Now, may I hug and give you a kiss to start? And if you want to put your hand on my ass, or anywhere else, you can."
>>
No. 888266 ID: 51b8ec

>I w-wont s-stop you?
Great, it's a date! Lets have a jolly great time with the festivities, and then you'll get a treat~!

At least that might cause less of a sudden spike of paranoia and realization than suggesting he drops the barrier now that we've deliberately gotten him distracted. And we're not all that hungry anyways for some time, are we?
>>
No. 888270 ID: 05ff2f

>>888266
Hm... Thinking on it, it would be better if Ema didn't ask Oran to remove the barrier. However, I think instead of just going to the festival with him she should prove her claim she can get through the barrier. Poking her sword through it to scrape whatever makes the barrier off the door frame would make more sense to try first than suffering the pain of attempting to push her whole body through the barrier.
>>
No. 888275 ID: 65a774
File 152849677556.png - (69.69KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
888275

>Well, to be fair, you ARE teasing the poor bugger really good. The bard would be proud, Ema.
Having finally met someone that is less experienced than yourself, you can’t help but tease him a bit, no?
>We're not all that hungry anyways for some time, are we?
You can still go for a snack… and if you keep feeding yourself like this you might not need to eat someone later, right?

>Look over your shoulder at him, glancing at the tent he's pitched in his clothes and grinning a little.
He tries in vain to hide it with his one good arm, but it’s clear that he likes what he sees.
>Lightly bounce your rear against the barrier a couple times, and then straighten up while still leaning your butt against the barrier.
You watch as his snout follows each and every little moment you do down there, as he squirms and shudder each time you press yourself against the barrier anew. When you straighten yourself up again and get closer to him, you can almost feel the sheer heat from his blush.


>Ask him if that’s an invitation to come in and have sex?
:OranFoS: Ummmmmm…
:EmaFoS: Because I’m more than willing to do so.
:OranFoS: N-noImeany-yeserrI’mn-notandum…?
:EmaFoS: That "excited" already, cutie? Well, I hope I don't cause you more "excitement" than you can stand before we can share in it, hmm?~
:OranFoS: D-don’tw-w-worryI’m… err… y-you know… um…
:EmaFoS: Let me know if you're getting too close, alright?
:OranFoS: Heh… err… r-right…

>Tell him he must be really pent up if your unskilled seduction techniques worked.
:OranFoS: P-pent u- I mean, y-yes, I’m j-just… I’m n-not… err… it’s n-not like I’m a… err… not… um…
:EmaFoS: Not so experienced?
:OranFoS: No, I m-mean I’m n-not… a-actually… err…
:EmaFoS: This is new for you, isn’t it? If you want to put your hand on my ass, or anywhere else, you can.
:OranFoS: Oh… um… heh… I… err…
:EmaFoS: Explore me, Oran~
:OranFoS: … … …

Oran puts away the bottle he was holding before reaching out to you with a shaking hand. As he anxiously places it on your hip, you can outright feel his heart go crazy through the palm of his hand, even as his holding on to you like you were a delicate feather. You’re not sure if it’s just an undead ghost power or if he’s just that excited.

>Ask Oran to remove the barrier.
:OranFoS: I… um… c-can’t? I m-mean… It’s k-kind of… um… t-there until it’s… um… out of… p-power?
:EmaFoS: Oh? And how long will that be?
:OranFoS: I’m n-not sure, but it c-can’t be long? It’s already g-getting w-weaker and… um… or… I s-should let y-you in t-through t-the shop? I m-mean… err… I d-don’t… think… um…
:EmaFoS: You don’t think this barrier will last much longer?
:OranFoS: Err… n-no… um… so… um… y-you just… err… n-need t-to wait?
>Regardless, he won't get your ass until he proves he wants to be a good boy.
:OranFoS: A… good b-boy?
:EmaFoS: you have to prove you want to be a good boy~
:OranFoS: Err…
:EmaFoS: Can you do that for me, Oran? Can you prove it?
:OranFoS: B-but… I am? I h-haven’t actually… err… h-hurt a-anyone… so… um… I’d like t-to b-believe I’m a… err… good?

You’re not sure he even realize what he has done to taint his souls…
>>
No. 888278 ID: 86eb65

Explain to him how souls get tainted while you rub your butt around in front of him.
>>
No. 888281 ID: 4854ef

You may want to mention how he considered feeding you bound homeless folk not just a moment ago. Intentions matter!
>>
No. 888286 ID: b1b4f3

>>888275
What about indirectly? Has he sold any bad potions? Knowingly sold them to bad people?
>>
No. 888288 ID: eeb7d9

Do we even know how souls get tainted? I mean, we know bad actions can affect a soul, but is kind of a vague notion. Maybe there are mor factors we don't know yet.
>>
No. 888302 ID: f3fe9b

Ask him if he wasn't just thinking about feeding you people. How is it he knew there were kidnappers after you? He'd better find out what he's done wrong or the mean 'ol wraith will gobble him up~
>>
No. 888304 ID: ad51b8

hmm, normally seduction is used to lure people to the dark side, I think this might be the first time I've seen it used to lure someone to do good. I mean I've heard of stories were someone becomes to hero to impress someone else in hopes it will blossom into something more but this is the first time I've seen someone straight up seducing someone to be a better person. Good job Ema.

But yeah, seeing how distracted he is right now, maybe you should basically spell out how his soul has darkened.
>>
No. 888329 ID: 0e7281

If he can move himself and parts of himself through the barrier then could you two get started out here while waiting for the barrier to fade then work your way to where ever this will climax.
>>
No. 888333 ID: 05ff2f

While you're thinking and speaking and waiting for the barrier to fade, widen your stance and slowly gyrate your hips against the barrier, pressing back to right before it starts hurting. Tell Oran that he can press more than just his hand against your clothed form if he wants, if he's careful not to go off prematurely. Hm... You'll have to remember to give him a show of stripping down once you two are inside, but have him take his own clothes off because you touching anywhere near his nethers will likely set him off. ...Though, you do have a interest in seeing how long you can tease him along before you go too far and he goes over the edge.

It's said that engaging in self-reflection and deep thought of how one's actions, even small ones, effect others positively or negatively is a vital part of becoming a better person and staying one. It is a practice not nearly enough people do, and apparently one Oran hasn't done either. He may have done things of minor evil but doesn't remember them because he hasn't thought them important enough to or that they are evil at all.

...Frankly, you don't have a conscious idea of the specifics of what your sense of smell considers good or evil. It's a instinctual thing for you, but the criteria had to have been set down a age ago, when the Swords were forged and imbued. Furthermore, you don't even know if a person can significantly turn their soul to be less evil (and tasty to you,) and if so then how they can do so. All of this is a subject that you ought to ask the Swords' spirit about and sift through the memories of the previous wielders for.

You can tell Oran what you've observed of your sense of innocence and wickedness. Like a few minutes ago when he was speaking and thinking about using homeless people in likely fatal test and experiments of your capabilities his soul grew darker and tastier smelling for a bit. Offer examples of people he knows and their degrees of good and evil you smell on them so he has a idea of what behavior and mindset is each. Danus and Drago are innocent and good souls; They smell like flowers to you, and are as inedible. Karn is roughly close to Oran's level. Now, Vivian, she smells as or more wicked than anyone else you've run across, her soul malicious and corrupt, full of jealousy, hatred and selfishness.

>>888304
Ah, but the thing is, a good person with a good soul acts selflessly to do good. If Oran acts good but it's out of a selfish desire for sex, that sounds like, while not evil, would go counter to cleansing his soul. Even if the effects around would do as much good as a purely good soul'd person, Oran's soul would not grow good-er.

The same issue comes up if Oran acts good out of fear, such as for his life as it looks like >>888302 is suggesting Ema jokingly threaten. Good acts done out of fear or by being forced to would not bring about a goodness in one's soul and a washing away of evil.

>>888329
That feels like tempting fate to have a city guard walk down this alley and fine them for public indecency or breaking whatever the law is here regarding sex in public.
>>
No. 888350 ID: 91ee5f

>>888302
Let’s not joke about eating him right now. It’ll ruin the mood!

>>888333
>Good acts done out of fear or by being forced to would not bring about a goodness in one's soul and a washing away of evil.
What about evil acts done out of fear or being forced? Would that still make someone evil if they’re being forced to do evil?

>That feels like tempting fate to have a city guard walk down this alley and fine them for public indecency or breaking whatever the law is here regarding sex in public.
I agree, let’s not do that!
>>
No. 888382 ID: 0467b7

"Well, I can sense impurity... besides the stain at your crotch, that is. Something to do with your shop? Something distant in your past? My powers don't tell me the specifics, but you must prove yourself to wish to be a good boy to get the booty."
>>
No. 888388 ID: 3abd97

>Let’s not joke about eating him right now. It’ll ruin the mood!
It'll be great for the mood of eating him.
>>
No. 888465 ID: c0641d

>>888388
*hits with newspaper, spritzes* No, bad. We aren’t even hungry enough to resort to that!

In other news, regarding how Danus seemed to have past darkness that was now behind him, I think how much darkness we can smell in someone has to do with whether they acknowledge what they did as being wrong, and thus being able to repent.
>>
No. 888674 ID: 65a774
File 152883788850.png - (62.50KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
888674

>Let’s not joke about eating him right now. It’ll ruin the mood!
He does seem rather nervous as it is already so…
>It'll be great for the mood of eating him.
You’ll at least give him a chance to be better… and if he can’t… well…

>Do we even know how souls get tainted? I mean, we know bad actions can affect a soul, but is kind of a vague notion.
It’s whatever your swords deem to be injustice, you think? Or… whatever created the swords…? You’re going to guess it’s when you hurt others in some way or another?
>Normally seduction is used to lure people to the dark side, I think this might be the first time I've seen it used to lure someone to do good.
You’ve clearly not read enough erotic fiction! Why, you remember this book you had back home about a fair maiden and a vampire. He managed to use his innocent allure to seduce her from her evil undead ways and become mortal again… by putting it in her butt! Clearly just fiction, but still…
>If he can move himself and parts of himself through the barrier then could you two get started out here while waiting for the barrier to fade then work your way to where ever this will climax.
You can still see people pass by on the street just a few meters away! There’s no way you can be discreet enough to not get noticed.


>Widen your stance and slowly gyrate your hips against the barrier, pressing back to right before it starts hurting.
You can almost feel the barrier give way as you press yourself against it, hard enough to almost reach the other side of the doorframe. In fact, you’re pretty sure you can feel the… tip of Oran back there…
>Tell Oran that he can press more than just his hand against your clothed form if he wants, if he's careful not to go off prematurely.
For a moment you think he’ll shake apart before he dares to actually do anything, but then you can feel him hesitantly press his hips against yours, sandwiching his rod between you and him. You feel him shudder and moan quietly as you shake your butt a bit…

>You may want to mention how he considered feeding you bound homeless folk not just a moment ago.
:OranFoS: W-what? No, I wasn’t… I mean… err… I was g-going to pay them and t-tie a rope a-around their waist so we could pull them back out?
:EmaFoS: …you were still going to feed me people.
:OranFoS: T-that I w-would pull o-out again… b-besides, I w-wasn’t going to force t-them or anything! I w-was going to p-pay them for i-it!
:EmaFoS: Pay the really desperate to do something they don’t want to do?
:OranFoS: I don’t s-see what’s w-wrong with t-that! It’s just c-cheaper t-that way.
>What about indirectly? Has he sold any bad potions? Knowingly sold them to bad people?
:OranFoS: Err… I d-don’t… think so?
>How is it he knew there were kidnappers after you?
:OranFoS: I… um… overheard t-them? At a p-place?
:EmaFoS: At a place?
:OranFoS: Y-yes, at a p-place… you k-know… w-where people are?

>Offer examples of people he knows and their degrees of good and evil you smell on them so he has an idea of what behavior and mindset is each.
:EmaFoS: For example, Drago and Danus are pure and smell like wildflowers to me.
:OranFoS: Really? I m-mean, its n-not that surprising but… err… I’ve heard t-that Danus w-was a bit wild in his youth?
:EmaFoS: But he became better than he was. Then we have Vivian… her soul was so dark it smelled like the most delicious meal I’ve ever… err… well, smelled.
:OranFoS: Who?
:EmaFoS: The Varkian that hates Karn?
:OranFoS: Oh, right, her… yeah, s-she’s kind of a bitch?
:EmaFoS: Speaking of Karn… he does smell a bit like you, actually.
:OranFoS: Karn? But… he’s not a bad person!
:EmaFoS: Yet, he still smells a bit tainted… just like you…
:OranFoS: Y-you have t-to been mistaken. I can’t s-see him d-doing anything… um… I mean, if w-we both smell the s-same then… didn’t w-we do the same thing? I can’t really see w-what we’ve done that’s bad t-together? We just… um… h-hang out and… drink… and… err… talk… and… um… sell those potions and… err… play Q&Q and… err… and stuff? Did I mention drink?
:EmaFoS: Potions?
:OranFoS: Just harmless stuff, r-really… n-nothing to w-worry about… besides, we d-don’t force them on p-people or anything… they buy them willingly!

The barrier is finally gone… and you don’t think Oran have notice it yet…
>>
No. 888682 ID: b1b4f3

>>888674
Hmmmm... okay, reach behind and grab his butt. Ask if he'd like to take this inside. If he doesn't know what he did wrong, you can help him figure it out later, so he can repent. One thing's for certain, taking advantage of desperate people is wrong. Trying to pull them back out would be too dangerous, too.
>>
No. 888684 ID: 91ee5f

>>888674
>W-what? No, I wasn’t…I mean…err…I was g-going to pay them and t-tie a rope a-around their waist so we could pull them back out?
Tell him that wouldn’t have worked anyways. Anything organic that goes in just disappears completely. There wouldn’t have been anything to pull back out.

>Doesn’t know what bad thing he could be doing.
Tell him that it’s not that bad, so whatever he’s doing must be pretty minor. You’ll help him figure it out.

>The barrier is finally gone…and you don’t think Oran have notice it yet…
Gently wrap your tail around his waist, like you’re giving him a hug, and under his arm, so that it’s still free and he doesn’t think you’re trying hurt him, and say, “So, are we going to awkwardly stand here all day or are you going to lead me your bed so we can have a quick fuck?”
>>
No. 888685 ID: f3fe9b

>t-tie a rope a-around their waist so we could pull them back out?
...Maybe his grasp of the concept of eating things is weak. Maybe he's telling little white lies.


And here I thought you said didn't think you were selling bad potions. You wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
Excuses aside, the question that remains is this; should you be doing it? Don't worry Oran, we can keep each other's secrets safe, right?
>>
No. 888686 ID: 91ee5f

>>888674
>You’ll at least give him a chance to be better…and if he can’t…well…
No one will ever repent if you only give them 1 chance!

Well, it varies depending on who it is, but still! Certain people deserve more than just 1 chance at redemption!
>>
No. 888698 ID: daa216

Oran seems to be tainted in ways that might not be fixable. Still the question becomes do we want to eat someone who can be a source of income for us. More importantly if we eat everyone we come in contact with with a slightly darkened essence we will have to head out of town quicker. For now play nice and get some more tail.
>>
No. 888700 ID: eeb7d9

I reaaaaly want to make him slip a hint about his bad doings. He clearly donesn't know that he has done something wrong. I am sure it has to do with the potions and the people he works with. Bad people.
>>
No. 888721 ID: 05ff2f

Say that you doubt that he would have mentioned those potions if he didn't have the thought they could be somehow part of what is tarnishing his and Karn's souls. So what is it about them, or selling them, that could be a source of their spiritual corrosion? Perhaps the potions are not what the buyers are expecting for their coin?

Well, whatever the reason, tell him that you will help him whatever way you can in identifying his soul's tarnish and cleaning it up. And Karn too, in a more discreet fashion. They just need to atone and make a sincere effort to right what they can of what they've done wrong. But that'll be for a bit later. You two have a more pressing matter to handle first.

Continue to slowly gyrate your hips as you look over your shoulder to say in a low voice that the barrier is gone, then slowly slip your tail down and around Oran's waist. Tell him that he's got some lovely hips as you slowly reach back to grab them. (All of this is done slowly so he has plenty of time to object so you can stop and also so he won't get startled.) Ask him if he could back up inside like this. Once you're in, close the door and then you two can get to figuring out how you're gonna do this thing. Does he have any preferences, perhaps?

>>888684
>...are you going to lead me your bed...
He likely doesn't have a bed because he's a serpens and sleeps in a tub of water. Maybe he'll have a couch that'll work.
>>
No. 888723 ID: 91ee5f

>>888721
>He likely doesn't have a bed because he's a serpens and sleeps in a tub of water. Maybe he'll have a couch that'll work.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I was just thinking that because he’s got money problems, he wouldn’t be able to afford a Serpens bed and he has to sleep on a regular bed.

.....although, that brings up another question. If Ema is undead, does she need to breathe in order to stay alive? Because if she doesn’t need to breathe, then I think Ema can go into Oran’s Serpens bed, instead of a couch!

Quickly, let’s ask the Swords!
>>
No. 888773 ID: a06734

>>888674
>"I… um… overheard t-them? At a p-place?"
You better not be hiding anything from me. Remember - only good boys get the booty. You must become one if you want it.
>>
No. 889202 ID: 65a774
File 152924496363.png - (52.67KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
889202

>No one will ever repent if you only give them 1 chance!
They need to at least try! You don’t have all the time in the world, after all.
>Still the question becomes do we want to eat someone who can be a source of income for us.
Hmm… to be pragmatic, he is probably more valuable alive then as lunch.
>Tell him that wouldn’t have worked anyways. Anything organic that goes in just disappears completely. There wouldn’t have been anything to pull back out.
Are you actually sure about that? You do seem to need a lot of time and quiet to actually digest something… so are they still inside you until then?
>He likely doesn't have a bed because he's a serpents and sleeps in a tub of water. Maybe he'll have a couch that'll work.
Oh right, they sleep in the water or something… wait, do you even need to breathe? Maybe you can do it under water? Hmm… kind of interesting thought, no?

>Turn around and Gently wrap your tail around his waist, like you’re giving him a hug, and under his arm, so that it’s still free and he doesn’t think you’re trying hurt him.
As you turn around to face him you can feel him stop breathing… and as your tail carefully wraps itself around him, he shudders at every last moment you do… but if it is out of excitement or fear, you cannot tell.
:OranFoS: S-shit… t-the barrier… I… didn’t-
>Reach behind and grab his butt.
Serpent bums seems to be rather odd, as while they do have the hips, they lack the actual cheeks and legs, don’t they? He does have a nice pair of hips ta grab though… even if he is a snake…
:OranFoS: Ah!?


>One thing's for certain, taking advantage of desperate people is wrong. Trying to pull them back out would be too dangerous, too.
:OranFoS: T-taking a-advantage? But… i-it’s t-their decision!
:EmaFoS: Letting people who aren’t in their right mind make decisions is the very definition of taking advantage of someone!
:OranFoS: Err… i-it is!?
>Say that you doubt that he would have mentioned those potions if he didn't have the thought they could be somehow part of what is tarnishing his and Karn's souls.
:OranFoS: Eh!? B-but… t-they aren’t b-bad, not l-like t-the ones that… I… um… I mean-
:EmaFoS: I thought you said didn't think you were selling bad potions. You wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
:OranFoS: Of c-course not, E-Ema… Um… I mean… I’m n-not… err…
:EmaFoS: You better not be hiding anything from me…
:OranFoS: I’m n-not…?
:EmaFoS: Remember, only good boys get the booty while bad boys… well…

:OranFoS: …I… I’m s-sorry, but… I didn’t h-have a c-choice! I n-needed t-the loan and… err… now I… they are f-forcing me t-to… sell… t-those… um…
:EmaFoS: Had no choice? Force you? Oran, I can feel that you’re not honest with yourself there. Shouldn’t you just have taken the loan from a bank or something? I don’t think they would force you to sell things you didn’t want to.
:OranFoS: B-but they h-have so high i-interest rates and… err…
:EmaFoS: Really? And it’s better to sell bad stuff instead?
:OranFoS: Um… n-no… it’s… err… not…
:EmaFoS: And if they are forcing you to do bad stuff, why not just go to the guards?
:OranFoS: …b-because I would be arrested as well?
:EmaFoS: So you rather have other suffer instead of facing justice, hmm?
:OranFoS: W-what? It’s not… l-like that… I’m n-not… oh gods, p-please don’t eat me!?
>>
No. 889203 ID: 4854ef

Just ask what sort of potions is he selling, Poison?
>>
No. 889207 ID: bddb0f

>>889202

Kiss him on the mouth, then pull back and smile, showing teeth.

"Face it Oran, and think about what you've done. You've tarnished yourself, sold your services to bad men and done nothing to stand up to yourself before it was, to your mind, 'too late'. Going with the flow, accepting the easy solutions, the tempting solutions, is a weakness of yours, isn't it? We all face temptations - it's a common weakness and sometimes we conquer it and sometimes we don't."

Stroke your hand up and down his snake-bum a bit, push him gently into the room and close the door with your free hand.

"For example, right now I'm facing the temptation that you smell like a light snack. Fortunately for you, I like to think about what I'm doing and I honestly think you're cute, good-looking and just a bit lacking in empathy... you just don't think about what you do to others. What you've done to those poor people who come to your shop. What you're doing to me. There's a way to sate me that doesn't involve me eating you and I've been driving at it this whole time. So how about you fezz up and take responsibility, hm?"

Look into his eyes and kiss him again.
>>
No. 889211 ID: f3fe9b

Tell him don't be scared, and that you're sorry you pulled secrets out of him like that- maybe if he has any questions for you, now?

and whatever you do, don't put out before your first date. Do something to help him let off steam sure, but give him something to look forward to later.
>>
No. 889213 ID: b1b4f3

>>889202
Tell him it's alright, admitting his fault is the first step. You already decided to give him a chance to redeem himself. He must repent, and earnestly try to make up for what he's done. This is the path to a clean soul.

Let's take some baby steps. First he can apologize for lying to you.
>>
No. 889225 ID: b1b4f3

Here's an idea that will help him along: he was in a desperate situation and accepted money from bad people, who are making him do something bad, right? Is that so different from what he'd be doing to the homeless people? Also even if it was safe for them to be be used as test subjects like that, it would be dangerous for them to know what you are. He wasn't thinking of your safety either.
>>
No. 889230 ID: a06734

>>889202
"I won't eat you, as long as you help me bring to justice all the more vile wrongdoers whom you know. Then, you will have proven yourself and earned the booty."
>>
No. 889239 ID: 91ee5f

>>889202
>They need to at least try! You don’t have all the time in the world, after all.
Then you need to make time! You can’t expect someone to change overnight! It’s going to take time for someone to make a significant change in their life!

Besides, Oran can’t stop sinning until you help remove the evil in his life that’s influencing him. You need to help remove the evil people that are forcing him to make these potions for them.

>W-what? It’s not…l-like that…I’m n-not…oh gods, p-please don’t eat me!?
Boop his snoot and tell him, “You silly Serpens, I already told you that I’m not got to do that. Unless it’s sexually. Which, in case you haven’t noticed, is what I’ve been trying to do this whole time.”
>>
No. 889241 ID: c0641d

“Ah- Am I being unsexy? Sorry about that. I already decided a while ago not to eat you unless absolutely necessary, and I’m sure you’re not wrong when you say that there are still way worse people in this city than you; I actually have a nasty surprise in store for one such individual this afternoon, so I don’t strictly need to eat right now anyways. Honestly, since I can smell the sin whether you admit it or not, and considering you deny the sin despite knowing that... Well, getting you to say it out loud was meant to be more for you than for me, you know? I can tell that Danus did at least one very naughty thing in his past, and yet he’s just as pure and unappetizing as his son, so I guess my theory is that the first step to making yourself less tasty to me is admitting your faults, if not to me or the city guard, then at least to yourself?”

If he asks if you’re making logic sexy, answer in noncommittal yet optimistic fashion.
>>
No. 889242 ID: daa216

Kiss him. Kiss him firmly. Then let him go and say that if he works on making himself better he has nothing to worry about. Then because we want him to work to being good but are still a horny bunch, rub his groin lewdly through his outfit.
>>
No. 889292 ID: 9c2d0c

"I'm not trying to get you to say these things to convince me; like I said, I can just go by smell. I want you to admit these things to yourself. Purity is not a line you don't cross, it's a direction. I want to help you make these things right and be a better person."
>>
No. 889426 ID: 094652

"They have their hooks in you, and for a reason. The mob is similar to a merchant corporation; it's full of people with various skills who have varying levels of animosity towards each other, but force themselves to work together to achieve the common goal of profit and development for self-benefit. And under the counter, they're busy backstabbing each other, with the higher-level employees usually coming out of top because of the resources they can throw at their assailants. Big suppliers lead to big profits, but if they decide to betray the mob then it's a huge hit; even deciding on a simple refusal to supply could lead to a pissed off demanding consumer base - and in the mob world, not being able to pay off law enforcement is a waterfall to war. No, they need fallbacks, dozens of meek homegrown traders who they know with certainty to be incapable of betrayal or refusal. They refuse to be merciful, no matter how much you give them, because they trust you - they trust that you will always supply them with what they need and do their dirty work, and never bite back, so long as they keep you in debt. They can't risk letting anyone go, or all the other traders will get ideas like 'collective farming unions'."
>>
No. 889703 ID: 65a774
File 152970835138.png - (45.60KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
889703

>Then you need to make time! You can’t expect someone to change overnight! It’s going to take time for someone to make a significant change in their life!
You have to remember why you are here, why you came back. You are here to bring Justice, not redemption. You simply will not have the time to be here forever.
>Whatever you do, don't put out before your first date. Do something to help him let off steam sure, but give him something to look forward to later.
So… a blowjob then? Then at least he can feed you as well, right?

>Stroke your hand up and down his snake-bum a bit, push him gently into the room and close the door with your free hand.
As you hand gently brushes against his scale while pushing him inside, you can feel him shaking under your touch… this time not out of excitement, but fear. His heart even jumps a few beats as the door closes behind you and you feel his breath become irregular.
>Kiss him on the mouth snout, then pull back and smile, showing teeth.
He doesn’t seem to appreciate your kiss, instead he tries his best to wriggle out of your grip, but his attempts are so pathetic he’s unable to do so even when you’re not actually holding on to him with any force.
>Rub his groin lewdly through his outfit.
There’s nothing left to rub. His manhood as already fled back to the place where it once came out of fear. It is as if his lower head was finally drowned out but his actual head and he realized the situation he was in.


>Am I being unsexy? Sorry about that.
:OranFoS: OH GODS, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME! I DON’T WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN!
:EmaFoS: Well, that can be arranged…
:OranFoS: AH!!
:EmaFoS: I’m just joking, geez…
>Tell him don't be scared, and that you're sorry you pulled secrets out of him like that.
:OranFoS: S-sorry!? Y-you t-taste of d-death and d-decay and… and… t-this is it… i-isn’t it… oh gods…
>You already decided to give him a chance to redeem himself. He must repent, and earnestly try to make up for what he's done. This is the path to a clean soul.
:OranFoS: B-but… I… I c-can’t…
:EmaFoS: Why not?
:OranFoS: I d-don’t… um… I d-don’t k-know h-how?
>First he can apologize for lying to you.
:OranFoS: …s-sorry?
:EmaFoS: …you have to mean it.
:OranFoS: I’m s-sorry, p-please don’t e-eat me!
:EmaFoS: …now you’re just afraid of your life, not actual sorry.
:OranFoS: I don’t want to die!
:EmaFoS: Geez, this is going to be harder than I thought…
>Just ask what sort of potions is he selling, Poison?
:OranFoS: P-poison!? O-of course not! It w-was j-just… some… um… p-potions that… m-makes people h-happy?
:EmaFoS: …you’re selling fucking drugs, aren’t you?
:OranFoS: …err… y-yes?
:EmaFoS: You know those things ruin fucking lives, don’t you!?
:OranFoS: I’m s-sorry b-but… that’s not… um… m-my f-fault?
:EmaFoS: Oh for fuck sake…

:EmaFoS: You've tarnished yourself, sold your services to bad men and done nothing to stand up to yourself before it was, to your mind, 'too late'. Going with the flow, accepting the easy solutions, the tempting solutions, is a weakness of yours, isn't it? We all face temptations - it's a common weakness and sometimes we conquer it and sometimes we don't."
:OranFoS: But… um…
:EmaFoS: It’s your fault people go ill with your potions, not theirs!
:OranFoS: But-
:EmaFoS: No fucking buts!
:OranFoS: Um…
:EmaFoS: Geez… look here… You were in a desperate situation and accepted money from bad people, who are making you do something bad, right? Is that so different from what you'd be doing to the homeless people and those that are addicted?
:OranFoS: I mean… err… I… um… but it’s… different?
:EmaFoS: No, it is not! You are taking advantage of people just as others have taken advantage of you and Karn!
:OranFoS: Oh…

Did you actually get to him this time? He does seem to be reflecting on it… at least, enough to stop shuddering in fear…

>He wasn't thinking of your safety either.
:OranFoS: Oh fuck… s-sorry… I didn’t… um…
:EmaFoS: …well, at least you can be genially sorry for something.
>I want you to admit these things are wrong to yourself.
:OranFoS: I mean… I… if it is as y-you say I… um…

Sadly, it seems his fear for you is messing with his morality. Part of him is actually trying to become a better person… but most of him seems to simply do it out of fear, not morality.

>Oran can’t stop sinning until you help remove the evil in his life that’s influencing him.
:OranFoS: Err… oh, r-right… I kind of… um… p-promised to b-bring them t-to you on a s-silver p-platter, didn’t I? …metaphorically speaking, y-yes? I… um… guess I c-can arrange a m-meeting w-whenever y-you want to… err… e-even right n-now, I guess?
:EmaFoS: Really? Hmm…
>maybe if he has any questions for you, now?
:OranFoS: Um… I… err… g-guess I w-want to k-know what t-the b-book is saying is a-actually… err… true?
:EmaFoS: I have no idea what is true or not, actually.
:OranFoS: Well… um… I m-mean… we can… t-test it? Or… s-something? A-anything other than… um… this? I d-don’t really w-want to… um… y-you know… I a-admit, j-just watching you o-open your j-jaw t-to speak is t-t-t-terrifying…

You clearly need to calm him down a bit, but how? Take him out to the festival as you spoke of earlier, maybe? Or you can let him do a few tests on you to show that you’re not dangerous? …or maybe you can deal with those that are threatening him? Choices, choices…
>>
No. 889707 ID: b1b4f3

>>889703
He's a scientist at heart. Analyzing what he fears should help him deal with it. Be his test subject! A naked one, even.
>>
No. 889710 ID: 91ee5f

>>889703
>You have to remember why you are here, why you came back. You are here to bring Justice, not redemption.
Who says you can’t do both?

>You simply will not have the time to be here forever.
Not with that attitude, you won’t.

>No fucking buts!
Not even your butt?

>Err…oh, r-right…I kind of…um…p-promised to b-bring them t-to you on a s-silver p-platter, didn’t I? …metaphorically speaking, y-yes? I…um…guess I c-can arrange a m-meeting w-whenever y-you want to…err…e-even right n-now, I guess?
“Them”, as in, more than one. You’re gonna have to find a way to separate them or you’re gonna have to kill one of them and eat the other one.

>You clearly need to calm him down a bit, but how?
Let him run some tests and ask you some questions.

Why don’t you start by explaining to Oran your self imposed limits of your eating drink explain why you put those limits on yourself?

You can’t eat until you’re hungry again and you can only eat one person at a time.

Sure, there’s nothing stopping you from eating more than one person, but you refuse to do it because the more people at a time you eat, the harder it will be for you to satisfy your hunger. Eventually, you’ll lose control and run around eating anyone you can get your hands on, even the nice people that you wouldn’t normally eat! You’ll become the monster that Oran fears, which you don’t want to do. And that’s why you’re limiting yourself to one person at a time and only when you’re hungry.

.....but seriously, what does he need your blood for?
>>
No. 889714 ID: 4f1cbc

>>889703
Just bang already.
>>
No. 889715 ID: 86eb65

Let him inspect you. Naked.

That should give him all the testing opportunities he wants.
>>
No. 889725 ID: 4854ef

While we probably shouldn't do naked testing.. Learning more about our capabilities should help us in the future potentially bring others to justice if we learn some things that help us.
>>
No. 889728 ID: eeb7d9

>>889710
This sounds reasonable enough. If he is still to scared or nervous just take him to a date. At least that way he will just be nervous, because he is a virgin to the core.
We have to help him with that too, his insecurity makes him take desicions wihtout thinking the consecuences nor the morals behind these desitions.
>>
No. 889731 ID: f3fe9b

Go to the fun fair and win him a prize or something, apparently he'll be more comfortable around lots of people. Then you can come back here and run some tests.
>>
No. 889756 ID: b1b4f3

Also how about you don't spend time teaching him? He knows he has a problem now, tell him to go find some books on ethics and morality.
>>
No. 889760 ID: fdfda2

>>889703
Doing some science would likely calm him down. Offer to attempt to do the various things the book claims you can do, and allow him to make various magical measurements of you or your scales or blood or whatever.

Then, take up his offer. Enlist his help in setting up an ambush for the criminal scum - I'm sure a skilled alchemist such as him knows methods of creating rapid smoke-screens which would be quite useful, especially if more than a few criminals show up. Bring some rope and something to stick in their mouths, too - in case one of them deserves mercy but still needs to be restrained, or if you don't get all the information you need out of eating just one of them. A hostage is always more useful than a corpse, anyway.

Regardless, remember: Oran doesn't get the booty until he's devoted to becoming a good boy.
>>
No. 889766 ID: 91ee5f

>>889760
>Bring some rope and something to stick in their mouths, too
The people he’s talking about are both Serpens, so they don’t have any mouths to stick something into.
>>
No. 889774 ID: daa216

I dont think we're going to eat him. Flawed as he is. Offer to go to the fair. Show him you can be normal.
>>
No. 889826 ID: 65a774
File 152977795497.png - (44.41KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
889826

>Not even your butt?
Well… maybe if he becomes a good boy, but right now… no butts.
>We have to help him with his virginity; his insecurity makes him take decisions without thinking the consequences nor the morals behind these decisions.
Hmm… well, you aren’t supposed to put out until after he is a good boy, but still…

>Why don’t you start by explaining to Oran your self-imposed limits of your eating and explain why you put those limits on yourself?
:OranFoS: Y-y-you… um… d-don’t e-eat m-more t-than one a d-day!?
:EmaFoS: Or my hunger will just get worse and worse.
:OranFoS: T-that m-makes sense… it’s like… um… a c-corpulent person will e-eat more t-than a… err… n-not t-that you’re… um…
:EmaFoS: I’m pretty sure you’re actually implying that I’m thin, but yes, something like that. In fact, I’m even trying to go by on only… other sources of substance.
:OranFoS: Oh… um… I… g-guess I c-can… err… help you w-with that?
:EmaFoS: Why, I know you’d love to, Oran.
>Take up his offer. Enlist his help in setting up an ambush for the criminal scum
:OranFoS: Err… well… I mean… I guess I c-can c-contact them w-whenever y-you’re ready and… err… set up a meeting? I got a… err… private place for it?
:EmaFoS: A private place? Good…

>He's a scientist at heart. Analyzing what he fears should help him deal with it. Be his test subject!
:OranFoS: Um… y-you’re s-sure about that… I mean… I’m n-not sure where t-to start and… err…
>Offer to attempt to do the various things the book claims you can do, and allow him to make various magical measurements of you or your scales or blood or whatever.
:OranFoS: Ah, y-yes, t-the book! We c-can test some of the things that it c-claims you c-can… um…
>Naked.
:OranFoS: W-what a-are y-you d-doing? There n-no need to… um… g-get… err…
:EmaFoS: Oran, many of the things in that book are sexual in nature. I can’t see how we can test them without me being naked, hmm?
:OranFoS: Err… t-that’s not… I w-wasn’t… err…
:EmaFoS: Or do you want me to keep my clothes on while you take the samples from me? Speaking of samples, though…
>...seriously, what does he need your blood for?
:OranFoS: Err… well, t-they sell really well and… um…
:EmaFoS: …*Eyebrow raise*
:OranFoS: …a-alright, f-fine… I t-think I need it in the p-potion I’m c-creating… to… err… r-regrow my… arm?
:EmaFoS: …really? You can do that?
:OranFoS: I mean… I c-can try? I’ll j-just need to test it a b-bit and… err…

:EmaFoS: Speaking of testing, what are we testing first? Do you want me to get naked for the test or not?
:OranFoS: Err… well… I’m n-not… um… I mean… if there’s s-something y-you want to know t-then… we can test that first, I guess? I’m s-sure you have s-some questions about yourself, yes?
>>
No. 889828 ID: b1b4f3

Uh, I'm not sure we have a complete list. Here's what was mentioned earlier:
>Apparently, you can pass through walls? And fly? Turn invisible, turn into animals, turn into objects and… um… eat people through any orifice?
Let's try the "pass through walls" thing, if it's convenient. Does he have an interior wall between two private rooms? Like a bathroom wall? Though I bet it'd work on a door, too.
I'd also like to test being able to fly; levitation is a good start.
Turning invisible is possible though I expect it's probably more like active camouflage. You can change your shape, makes sense for you to be able to change your color.

Turning into an animal is risky. You seem to inherit the mind of whatever you turn into, so...
>>
No. 889829 ID: 91ee5f

>>889826
>Test things the book claimed you can do.
You already know for a fact that you can’t turn into plants or animals, since your swords already told you that (here: >>/questarch/868005 ). Though, maybe don’t tell him about your swords talking to you.

And your swords have told you multiple times ( here: >>/questarch/861762 and here: >>/questarch/870035 ) that you can create entirely new forms if you ingest enough life essence from a certain species. Which I think means that instead of looking like whoever you got that “donation” from, you could just make a form that’s from the same species, but look nothing like your “donator” at all.

Too bad you can’t test that with Oran right now, since he’s still too scared of you.

And I’m kinda thinking that if you have any of those other abilities, you’ll unlock those abilities the same way you learned how to use her swords properly.

Again, there’s kinda only one way to test that and unfortunately Oran ain’t in the mood for that right now.
>>
No. 889830 ID: 91ee5f

>>889829
>to use her swords properly.
That’s supposed to be “to use your swords properly.”
>>
No. 889832 ID: daa216

Get naked and tell him the things we know you can and can't do. Show whats right and wrong in the book.
>>
No. 889845 ID: 05ff2f

>>889829
>Too bad you can’t test that with Oran right now, since he’s still too scared of you.
There is another way to get life essence that Ema hasn't tried that she knows of: By consuming blood. She could ask Oran to draw a vial of his blood for her to drink. Then she can roughly compare how much life essence and progress towards being able to create a new form of a species to shapeshift into blood gives per volume relative to semen. ...I wonder how much the blood's life essence content correlates to its freshness.

>And I’m kinda thinking that if you have any of those other abilities, you’ll unlock those abilities the same way you learned how to use her swords properly.
Maybe, but I'm also thinking that it's possible some of those abilities written in the book are technically true but could only be done by a Elder Wraith that had either gone gluttonous and was bloated with life essence or was famished or starving. Like how Ema unleashed that mega paralytic touch on Vivian 'cause Ema got so hungry she lost control.
>>
No. 889849 ID: b1b4f3

>>889845
>get blood from Oran
Good idea. We can still feed off him without encouraging his bad behavior by giving him sex/blowjobs. In fact, that should be Ema's verdict for him: because he knows what she is and isn't going to the guards, she won't kill him for his sins. However, he's still a bad boy and he will be making up for it by giving her his blood. If he ever becomes a good boy, then he gains access to her body on a regular basis.

Fair for everyone!
>>
No. 889915 ID: fdfda2

>>889826
Ask him what would be easiest/fastest to test and/or what he most wants to test, be it your abilities or biology.
To preempt a potential quip: No, he can't test anything regarding your genitalia until he's earned that.
And remove just your shirt - don't want your clothes getting in the way of SCIENCE, but he's not earned seeing you naked just yet.

>>889845
I approve of this sampling Oran's blood idea, for both science and our own reasons. Say that this will go towards earning him a gentle handjob later if he cooperates. No booty until he's a good boy, but I'm sure your hands will be more than enough for him.
This does bring to mind an intriguing question: If you transform into him, would you have both your arms, or be missing one?
>>
No. 890080 ID: 65a774
File 152995573853.png - (35.86KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
890080

>Let's try the "pass through walls" thing, if it's convenient.
You’re not even sure where to start with that one… after all, if you can pass through things, what is stopping you from just falling through the floor?
>I’d also like to test being able to fly; levitation is a good start.
Again, where do you even start?
>I’m kinda thinking that if you have any of those other abilities, you’ll unlock those abilities the same way you learned how to use her swords properly.
Hmm… maybe if you meditated on it the secrets might reveal themselves…
>Get naked.
Done and done. Oh, and you make sure to not show off to much for Oran, just to be a tease~


>Your verdict for him: because he knows what you are and isn't going to the guards, you won't kill him for his sins.
:OranFoS: Oh… err…t-that’s… um… g-g-good?
>However, he's still a bad boy and he will be making up for it by giving her his blood.
:OranFoS: My… b-blood? W-why d-do y-you… err…
:EmaFoS: As I said before, I have other ways to feed…
:OranFoS: …oh… I… um… t-thought you… meant… err…
:EmaFoS: I did. But… as you’re not a good boy… yet… I’ve have to be content with your blood. I’m not sure it will actually feed me but we can try? After all, it’s not until you become a good boy you’ll gain full access to my body… on a regular basis... but if you’re a dear and feed me some blood I might consider a… hmm… a hand job, maybe?
:OranFoS: Err... y-you r-r-really…
:EmaFoS: The blood?
OranFoS: I’ll… um… s-see w-what I can d-do? I d-don’t u-usually t-take my o-own blood and… err… I’ll try?

>You already know for a fact that you can’t turn into plants or animals.
:OranFoS: Oh… y-you… know? H-how?
:EmaFoS: My swords told me.
:OranFoS: … … …oookaayy?
>Ask him what he most wants to test, be it your abilities or biology.
:OranFoS: Err… well… b-being an alchemist I… um… I’m interested in the properties of your… err…
:EmaFoS: Blood? Scales? Claws?
:OranFoS: I… err… a-actually know t-those a-already so… um… I mean… kind of? I w-was a-actually interested in something a bit more unique and… err… y-you s-said you c-can change s-shape and… err… never mind… it was a stupid idea anyway and… forget it… but here…

He holds up a small spoon with a few drops of blood on it.

:OranFoS: Err… s-starting out w-with a t-test sample, r-right?
>>
No. 890083 ID: b1b4f3

>>890080
>blood in a spoon
Alright, lick it up. See what happens.

>something more unique
I don't follow. Was he thinking of you changing shape to have an extra limb and cut that off or something? I guess you do regrow limbs but they don't remain intact when cut off.
Also tell him that your swords have some sort of guiding spirit in them. You're not sure why. It's the one that knows what you can or can't do, but doesn't seem to want to tell you everything.

As for levitation, try focusing on being lighter than air? For walking through walls you could try to imagine being insubstantial.
>>
No. 890089 ID: eeb7d9

>>890083
>Also tell him that your swords have some sort of guiding spirit in them.

Doesn't the book say something about that?

>He holds up a small spoon with a few drops of blood on it.

I don't think that that it will be enough, it sounds too meager. But we are testing, so lick it, sensually.
>>
No. 890090 ID: 91ee5f

>>890080
> ………oookaayy?
You might want to explain that a little better. Tell him that it’s like some kinda voice that tells you these things.....although your swords don’t always give you an answer when you ask it something. And even when they do give you an answer, it’s never a straight answer. *glare at the swords* >:(

>I w-was a-actually interested in something a bit more unique and…err…y-you s-said you c-can change s-shape and…err…never mind…it was a stupid idea anyway and…forget it…
Oran was wanting to see you change forms.

Tell him that you’ve only got 2 forms and yes, both of them deserved getting eaten. If he asks who they were, then go ahead and tell him.

>He holds up a small spoon with a few drops of blood on it.
>Err…s-starting out w-with a t-test sample, r-right?
That’s right, just a test sample.

Let him know if it works or not. And remember, Ema, you already told him that you wouldn’t eat him, so if his blood ends up tasting really good, control yourself to not eat him right now!
>>
No. 890091 ID: daa216

I wouldnt change into either of our current forms. He probably shouldnt know that we already ate someone he knows (even if they were an evil jerk)and turning into the male bandit might just turn him off of the idea of helping you.
>>
No. 890108 ID: b1b4f3

I see no issue with turning into the bandit. Oran isn't helping Ema purely because she can potentially turn into a different woman. Turning into Vivian should be fine too since we already told Oran she got eaten. Just have to make sure to keep her personality in check, and make absolutely sure the door is locked so nobody can barge in and see Vivian here.
>>
No. 890113 ID: 91ee5f

>>890108
>make absolutely sure the door is locked so nobody can barge in and see Vivian here.
Especially if the person barging in happens to be Karn!
>>
No. 890117 ID: 05ff2f

>>890108
>Turning into Vivian should be fine too since we already told Oran she got eaten.
Er, wait, Ema told Oran that? I don't remember that. Could you point out where she told that to Oran? Because I'm looking back and only found that Ema mentioned to Oran that Vivian had a deliciously wicked smell to her, not that she ate Vivian.
>>
No. 890125 ID: 91ee5f

>>890117
Correct, that’s the only thing Ema said.

She never said anything about eating Vivian.
>>
No. 890133 ID: b1b4f3

HAD a deliciously wicked soul.
>>
No. 890210 ID: cc01a6

1. Drink blood
2. Ask what he was referring to
>>
No. 890234 ID: 05ff2f

Ask Oran what the effect of drinking your blood, or similar undead's blood, would have on a living person or creature or even plant.

>>890210
>2. Ask what he was referring to.
>Non-blood, claw or scale unique Elder Wraith substance that has not been documented as collected before that requires shape shifting but Oran is too shy to say what it is.
My bet is it's Elder Wraith semen and Oran was thinking of asking Ema to shift into a guy's form to provide a sample, but I can't be certain. Ema should ask Oran what he was interested in getting from her that he dismissed as a "stupid idea." If he hems and haws or obviously fibs then ask him to be honest and if he still isn't then ask if it was semen.
>>
No. 890424 ID: 65a774
File 153022157508.jpg - (7.40KB , 263x191 , CompBroke.jpg )
890424

Computer broke, no image for now…

>As for levitation, try focusing on being lighter than air?
… … …yeah, no, this isn’t working. All this thinking of air just makes you… well, you can’t actually get gassy anymore, but still… it kind of feels like it.
>if his blood ends up tasting really good, control yourself to not eat him right now!
But he’s the perfect shape to just gobble up and… eh, fine, you won’t eat him…
>Make absolutely sure the door is locked so nobody can barge in.
You’re pretty sure Oran locked the door right before he drew his blood. Probably don’t want to be caught with his pants down socializing with an undead.

>Alright, lick it up. See what happens.
As you suck up the few drops of blood handed to you, you can see Oran visibly cringe. Other than that, you guess it was a bit of a snack? You’ll need more of it, of course, you usually need to eat a body full of blood before being satisfied, but it’s a start?
>Sensually.
Something tells me that won’t be appreciated.

:OranFoS: So… um…?
:EmaFoS: I think I can feed on it… but I’m going to need a lot of it.
:OranFoS: Err… I c-can’t… um… g-get more? At least not… person k-kind?

>Ask Oran what the effect of drinking your blood, or similar undead's blood, would have on a living person or creature or even plant.
:OranFoS: J-just like t-that? Um… Regurgitation, most likely? Or at least a feeling of nausea? I mean… y-you’ll n-need to d-distill it first and… um… a-and the b-blood i-itself isn’t u-usually t-the catalyst, instead working like a source of magical… err… empowerment to e-ensure the potion is a-able to achieve the d-desired effect on the subject.

>Tell him that it’s like some kinda voice that tells you these things.....although your swords don’t always give you an answer when you ask it something. And even when they do give you an answer, it’s never a straight answer.
:OranFoS: Hmm… the book d-did say s-something a-about the w-weapon being the… um… real c-creature or something?
>Ema should ask Oran what he was interested in getting from her that he dismissed as a "stupid idea."
:OranFoS: Err… oh, it was… um… as you s-said, stupid. Forget a-about it.
>Was he thinking of you changing shape to have an extra limb and cut that off or something?
:OranFoS: W-would t-that even… I mean, d-don’t y-your b-body parts b-break apart when s-separated from your core?
>Ask if it was semen.
:OranFoS: EH!? HAHAOFCOURSENOT! Why w-would I even… that’s… stupid! Yes! Stupid! Why would I- it’s not like… I’m s-straight after all, I wouldn’t even… you know, a man…
:EmaFoS: You’re not into dicks? Don’t you guys have like… a third gender as well? That’s also got a dick?
:OranFoS: It’s an ovipositor! It’s totally different! Besides, they are more like ladies than men!
:EmaFoS: …is there really that big of a difference?
:OranFoS: The difference is vast! An ovale and a male is nothing alike! That you would even suggest it… huge difference!
:EmaFoS: If you say so…
>>
No. 890426 ID: ee2d6e

Just pop into the bandit. See if he reacts to the dick.
>>
No. 890427 ID: eeb7d9

Well this is interesting. He gets really worked up talking about his sexuality.
Try changing form, see how he reacts. And tell him that you can only do this with the people you already eaten. Also, it wouldn't hurt to tell him that your swords told you that you can somehow creat a diferent body combining the ones you already have.
>>
No. 890437 ID: b1b4f3

>>890424
Christ, every time it seems like there's something interesting to talk about he clams up.
If it's not semen, then it's your other fluids. Non-blood fluids. I guess you could give him a spit sample. There's vaginal fluid too but he has seriously not earned that. Put your clothes back on, if he doesn't have any tests to do and doesn't want to see you change shape there's no point.

Let's just go to the festival so he gets used to being around you. Maybe he'll have something interesting to say afterwards.

Also he could totally give more of his blood to you. He's got a lot of it, why is he being so selfish? A pint of blood would be perfectly safe.
>>
No. 890443 ID: f3fe9b

He might like your Vivian form, but he won't like learning that you have a Vivian form or how you got it.
>>
No. 890465 ID: cc01a6

>>890424
Oran. When someone, especially a lady, asks a good boy a question, he doesn't dismiss it. He answers honestly. What kind of sample did he want?

Anyway, ask if he'd like to see you transform. Say that, besides your true self, you've only gained the form of a male Varkian. We ought keep quiet about the Vivian situation for now - don't bring up having her form for now. Probably not a good idea.
And I also just don't like dickgirls.


>>890427
He probably gets worked up over his sexuality because he's a fuckin' virgin nerd... though this is TGChan, and as we all know, in the realm of TGChan, apparently no straight characters exist.
>>
No. 890473 ID: b1b4f3

>>890465
I think it would be a better idea to say that the only form she's comfortable showing him is the male varkian.
He should be able to put two and two together and know she has at least one other form, since she's been active for two days and has said she's eating one a day.
>>
No. 890474 ID: 91ee5f

>>890465
>We ought keep quiet about the Vivian situation for now - don't bring up having her form for now. Probably not a good idea.
In all honesty, he would probably be happy that we have Vivian’s form, since that means that bitch got what she deserved and she’ll never harass his friend Karn ever again.

Besides, we already told him here: >>888674 , that Vivian smelled very delicious, so he’ll probably figure it out after a few days of Karn not being harassed anymore.
>>
No. 890617 ID: 65a774
File 153039850677.jpg - (7.40KB , 263x191 , CompBroke.jpg )
890617

Computer still broke, so no picture nor an icon for Gev

>Oran. When someone, especially a lady, asks a good boy a question, he doesn't dismiss it. He answers honestly.
:OranFoS: B-but I d-did?
:EmaFoS:
:OranFoS: … … …a-alright, f-fine, I admit, I… err… w-w-wanted some… um… s-sexual fluids… I m-mean, y-your b-blood is so potent and… err… there is e-even more life essence in… um… that stuff and… err… s-science?
>He could totally give more of his blood to you. He's got a lot of it, why is he being so selfish? A pint of blood would be perfectly safe.
:OranFoS: I’m n-not a doctor! I c-can’t just j-jab a n-needle in m-my arm all w-willy-nilly!
:EmaFoS: I did.
:OranFoS: B-but y-you’re an undead t-thing! Y-you can’t g-get infections and diseases and… and… stuff!

>Just pop into the bandit. See if he reacts to the dick.
:OranFoS: Gah! Can y-you warn m-me next time!? And cover y-yourself, I r-really don’t w-want to… to s-see you all n-naked like t-that!
:NonFoS: Hey, I thought you wanted a sample?
:OranFoS: Well, j-just… g-grab a b-beaker or s-something w-while I leave t-the room!?
:NonFoS: You’re not even going to help? Hmpf…
:OranFoS: No, of course n-not! I’m n-not g-going to manhandle some… m-man!
:NonFoS: Well, in that case, I guess you’ll just have forget about the sample, then… *pout*
:OranFoS: C-can’t y-you m-make y-yourself look like a Serpent Ovale or something at l-least?
>Tell him that you can only do this with the people you already eaten.
:OranFoS: W-wait… so… err… that man…
:NonFoS: A highwayman I caught outside the city. He had kidnapped and was going to kill Justina, the bard you met at the same time as me.
:OranFoS: Oh, right, the vampire… wait, he had kidnapped a vam- I mean, a lady!?
:NonFoS: …vampire?
:OranFoS: FORGET IT!

>Put your clothes back on, if he doesn't have any tests to do and doesn't want to see you change shape there's no point.
:OranFoS: W-wait, I still… um… h-have some t-tests I want t-to do!
:EmaFoS: …really?
:OranFoS: I m-mean… um… I g-got these… err… vermin… y-you know… err… those l-lizard things that are in the s-sewers and stuff you know?
:EmaFoS: …and you want to feed them to me, I’m guessing?
:OranFoS: I mean… err… with a tied piece of string around them and stuff to… um… test… stuff?
:EmaFoS: …and it will help if I’m naked?
:OranFoS: It won’t m-make it worse? Also… science? Naked Science?
>>
No. 890619 ID: b1b4f3

>>890617
>infections/diseases from a needle
No clean needles huh? Fine. How about you just suck the blood out of him instead? He's already cut himself to give you the blood on the spoon, so ask to suck on that cut for a while, like a vampire would.

As for giving him sperm... eh... maybe after the date. It'll give him extra incentive to behave during it and not blow your cover.
>vermin on a string
Sure, why not.
>>
No. 890626 ID: 91ee5f

>>890617
>C-can’t y-you m-make y-yourself look like a Serpent Ovale or something at l-least?
If I find one that’s as corrupt as the last person I ate, then yeah, probably.

But there’s another way. If I consume a large enough sample of Serpens protein, I could actually create a Serpens form without having to actually eat a person. Although, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to control what gender the created form will be.

>FORGET IT!
You can’t just call Justina a vampire and expect me to not ask about that! Explain why you think she’s a vampire.

She can’t be a vampire because if she was then she wouldn’t have needed to be rescued by me. She would’ve killed those highwaymen and sucked all of their blood out before I even got there! Also, she was out in the sun, something vampires can’t do.

>Oran wants to feed you vermin tied to string
.....ok, so if you had those vermin this entire time, why where you suggesting to try and feed me homeless people you were going to pay? Because the vermin are free and you wouldn’t have to pay them anything. Not to mention how your conscience will be guilt free if you end up unable to pull them back out.

>Do the experiment.....while naked?
Sure, might as well do the experiment, just to see what exactly happens.

And you’ll stay naked for him if he asks nicely.

.....since you’re tying strings to things, you might as well try this experiment with a piece of metal, just to see what happens. Make sure it’s something Oran won’t miss in case you can’t pull it back out.
>>
No. 890662 ID: daa216

Ask him the specifics of the lizard things. Why he wants you to eat them.
>>
No. 890706 ID: 05ff2f

>>890626
>If I consume a large enough sample of Serpens protein, I could actually create a Serpens form without having to actually eat a person.
Better clarify that this isn't just for Serpens but for any sapient species, all the protein doesn't have to come from just one subject, and the form taken isn't restricted one, some or all of the forms of those the protein came from but can be any imagined (within the limits of the species.)

Hey, ask the swords just how much species-specific protein is needed to unlock taking any form of that species. Because Ema has eaten two whole Varks, which is a lot of Vark protein. Is that enough or not to unlock taking any Vark form? If not, then how much more will it take? A bit of Vark semen, eating another Vark or eating a bunch more? And it doesn't have to be semen protein or the like, does it? Because technically Ema swallowed all the semen in Vivian and Gev when she ate them and if that's not enough, then just how much is needed?
>>
No. 890715 ID: cc01a6

>Sample
It's really no big deal to jack off into a tube for him. I think we can do that as a reward for not going to the guards.

>Justina = Vampire
Excuse me, Oran. Please elaborate on why you think my associate is a vampire.

>Eating lizards
Sure, why not. Doubt it'll harm us.

>Nakedness
Well, if he wants us to stay naked, I see no reason not to.
>>
No. 891274 ID: cf5a32

>Make yourself look like an ovale
I mean... You can kind of do that with a Vark form. Female in appearance but has the part. It just doesn't oviate.
>Naked Science
"Oran, you naughty boy!" Give it a second, and then "Alright, bring them in." May as well give him a little treat for trying.
>>
No. 891289 ID: 91ee5f

>>890706
I’m glad you caught that. I meant to put “For example” at the beginning of that sentence.
>>
No. 891414 ID: 65a774
File 153090886843.png - (23.16KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
891414

>Hey, ask the swords just how much species-specific protein is needed to unlock taking any form of that species. Because Ema has eaten two whole Varks, which is a lot of Vark protein.
:SwordFoS: Which was used to create the forms in their liking. For less specific forms, you’ll not need as much protein. In fact, you’re about halfway toward a shape of a Sakkilian, though we’d advice you to gather samples from more than one specimen, unless you desire to look like someone specific.

>No clean needles huh?
:OranFoS: Sterilizing a n-needle is easy. W-what I can’t do is just jab it into m-my arm and expect getting b-blood without consequences. I’m not a doctor!
:EmaFoS: Well, I for one just jabbed that sucker in to get that blood I sold you.
:OranFoS: You’re an u-u-undead! Y-you c-can’t really… y-you know… die f-from an i-infection or something?
>How about you just suck the blood out of him instead? He's already cut himself to give you the blood on the spoon, so ask to suck on that cut for a while, like a vampire would.
:OranFoS: W-what? N-no! B-besides, the small wound I made on my f-finger has already healed.
:EmaFoS: Then just prick your finger again!
:OranFoS: I d-don’t-
:EmaFoS: I’ll give you a hand job for it?
:OranFoS: …I’ll… err… t-think a-about it?

>If I consume a large enough sample of Serpens protein, I could actually create a Serpens form without having to actually eat a person. Although, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to control what gender the created form will be.
:OranFoS: W-wait, h-how do y-you get… err… p-protein from… s-someone?
:EmaFoS: *Eyebrow waggle*
:OranFoS: …oh? OH! I… err… g-guess t-that’s… err… r-right…
>I mean... You can kind of do that with a Vark form. Female in appearance but has the part. It just doesn't oviate.
:OranFoS: Eh? A-a female V-Vark with a… err… I g-guess I… can… um… h-help y-you g-give me a… err… s-sample? Maybe?
:EmaFoS: So… you’re saying you’re willing to give me a hand job?
:OranFoS: Um… if… s-she’s hot? I guess?

>Excuse me, Oran. Please elaborate on why you think my associate is a vampire.
:OranFoS: She’s p-pale, got red eyes and is unnaturally sexy! Also, s-she w-wears a really b-big hat!
:EmaFoS: …I don’t think that’s enough for being a vampire… well, the hat part is a bit suspect, but the rest? Nah, don’t see it…
:OranFoS: I’m right! Y-you’ll see!
>She can’t be a vampire because if she was then she wouldn’t have needed to be rescued by me. She would’ve killed those highwaymen and sucked all of their blood out before I even got there!
:OranFoS: T-they w-were clearly her t-thralls, used to lure u-unexpected hero’s to their doom!
:EmaFoS: …really?
:OranFoS: But when s-she saw that y-your b-battle prowess, she d-decided to turn you into a new t-thrall instead of e-eating you… thus why she befriended you!
:EmaFoS: …right.
>Also, she was out in the sun, something vampires can’t do.
:OranFoS: That’s just a m-myth… well, kind of! Vampires d-don’t like t-the sun, but it w-won’t a-actually hurt them unless they h-haven’t feed for a while.
:EmaFoS: So… feeding makes them… produce sunscreen?
:OranFoS: If t-they don’t feed their scales, feather or s-skin will turn ashen gray and be unable t-to p-protect them from the radiance!

>Ask him the specifics of the lizard things. Why he wants you to eat them.
:OranFoS: Um… to see h-how you… err… e-eat things… and… um… w-what happens after?
>...ok, so if you had those vermin this entire time, why where you suggesting to try and feed me homeless people you were going to pay?
:OranFoS: Because t-there m-might be a d-difference when y-you feed on people compared t-to a-animals… and… err… I kind of need these later so… um… they are kind of h-hard to… come by? I mean, t-the vermin c-catcher only comes by like… err… once a month or something?
>...since you’re tying strings to things, you might as well try this experiment with a piece of metal, just to see what happens.
:OranFoS: Metal? Err… I d-don’t… um… a knife maybe? No… a… coin? No… something easy to t-tie something to? Err… so…

:OranFoS: Anyway, d-do y-you want to… um… start with t-this little fellow or… err… the metal or the… um… maybe g-give me a sample of… your… err… first or…?
:EmaFoS: Or suck your blood! Blah!
:OranFoS: … … …only i-if y-you suck something e-else first…
:EmaFoS: Wait, did you just actually try to stand up to me?
:OranFoS: Um… I m-mean, a hand job is fine?

So… vermin, metal or blood first? Or do you give Oran his… “sample”?
>>
No. 891417 ID: 5de987

>>891414
>you’re about halfway toward a shape of a Sakkilian
But we're....already.........a.......

Lets first test the metal, then test the lizard then give Oran a blowjob while he gets his sample.
>>
No. 891418 ID: b1b4f3

>>891414
>protein from more than one specimen
Probably shouldn't try for the son's protein to finish your sakkilian form, as the two are so similar your new form will look like a relative of theirs. Better to go with that prostitute.

>he has clean needles, still worried about infection
Why? He can just use a clean bandage afterwards. Is he afraid of needles?

>piece of metal
You already know what happens there. You coughed up that belt buckle, remember? It got all corroded.

Go with the lizard test, then go out on your date, then you can do some sexy stuff afterwards when he's more calm.
>>
No. 891420 ID: eeb7d9

>you’re about halfway toward a shape of a Sakkilian

Hey, hold your horses, this is a very important detail!
What do you mean Ema is "half Sakkilan"?
Also we already know what happens if we ate metal. Try the vermin or the blood.
>>
No. 891430 ID: ad51b8

ha, a random thought occurs to me. This would be a good time to see if you can absorb things though other orifices besides your mouth. You should ask Oran if you should try just to see if you can't fluster him a bit more.

But uh yeah, ask swords if you could eat animals or if that would be bad. I know they don't want you to just run around and eat everyone and become some kind of monster so I'm not sure if the devouring of animals is considered ok or not. Otherwise start with the metal if their is a problem.
>>
No. 891439 ID: daa216

I mean he's showing some promise. Tease him about the sucking comment some more and then try the metal trick. If the animal is rare you'll want to be careful about losing it forever.
>>
No. 891442 ID: cc01a6

>>891418
I like this.
Lizards, date, blowjob afterwards if he's a good boy.
>>
No. 891461 ID: 91ee5f

>>891414
>Um…if…s-she’s hot? I guess?
If we’re gonna turn into Vivian, then we need to make it quick. I’d hate for Karn to burst into the room and see Oran, his best friend, doing something sexual with Vivian, his most hated enemy! That would cause one big misunderstanding!

Why do I think Karn is going to show up out of nowhere? Because the universe wants to make Ema’s life miserable aka Kaktus will do it for the hell of it.

>But when s-she saw that y-your b-battle prowess, she d-decided to turn you into a new t-thrall instead of e-eating you…thus why she befriended you!
But she couldn’t see, she was blindfolded.

Also, ask your Swords if you can be affected by mind control or if you could be turned into a thrall. If the answer is no, tell Oran that even if Justina was a vampire, which she’s not, then she couldn’t turn you into a thrall.

>I kind of need these later so…um…they are kind of h-hard to…come by?
“You’ve got more than one, right? Because just in case I can’t pull it back out, you should be prepared to lose one of these things.”

>………only i-if y-you suck something e-else first…
>Wait, did you just actually try to stand up to me?
>Um…I m-mean, a hand job is fine?
“No, that’s good! That means that you’re not as scared of me as you were earlier! Which is good because if you want to go out to the festival for our date, you need to be more relaxed so that we can enjoy our time together!”

>So…vermin, metal or blood first? Or do you give Oran his…“sample”?
Try the vermin first.

>Everyone saying we already know what happens to metal.
Oh, yeah. Well, let’s tell Oran, he’ll probably want to take notes or something.
>>
No. 891491 ID: 05ff2f

The rope you'll be using for these tests is organic, right? If so, that's going to be a issue. If you digest dead organic matter faster than living, the lizard could end up getting loose if the rope dissolves enough and it's thrashing about. Better first test the rope with a metal payload about as heavy as the lizard for the length of time Oran wants to leave the lizard in. If the rope breaks or looks unacceptably weakened when it's pulled back up, then metal wire or other non-organics may have to be used to lower the lizard in.

...Hm. Would your hand or arm be digested if you shoved it down your throat? Would your body consider it organic? If not, then maybe you could hold the lizard and shove that hand as far down your gullet as you can.

Also, get a bucket in case the metal or the lizard gets loose and falls into your gut. You might be able to puke 'em back up into that. The coins won't be so messy, but a partially digested critter would likely be messy and a bucket would be good to catch it.

>She’s p-pale, got red eyes and is unnaturally sexy! Also, s-she w-wears a really b-big hat!
Except for the "unnaturally sexy" part, that also sounds like characteristics of someone that's a albino.

>…oh? OH! I… err… g-guess t-that’s… err… r-right…
Better tell him that it has to be from more than one person, otherwise you'd only be able to change into that person's form. So, if he has had thoughts about you taking a Serpens form for him, you'll need more than just his donation. ...Well, unless he's thought about getting it on with a copy of himself.

>>891417
>But we're....already.........a.......
>>891420
>What do you mean Ema is "half Sakkilan"?
The sword means halfway to being able to take any Sakkilian form of Ema's choosing, (within limits, I assume,) rather than her base form or that of a Sakkilian she had devoured. It also means she could temporarily alter her base Ema form too. Change her face, frills, scale color, height, width, tail length, muscle and fat amount and location, and even her sex. She could see what she'd look like if she could pack on some weight. Or she could make her form even more sexy for the one she's laying with.
>>
No. 893211 ID: 65a774
File 153177458392.png - (50.61KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
893211

>What do you mean Ema is "half Sakkilan"?
They mean that you’re halfway done making a new Sakkilian form. You just need a few more… samples…
>Probably shouldn't try for the son's protein to finish your sakkilian form, as the two are so similar your new form will look like a relative of theirs.
Hmm… indeed, you’ll probably need someone else… Karn, maybe? Or that hooker?
>Would your hand or arm be digested if you shoved it down your throat?
You can’t really reach very far down your own throat… and you’re pretty sure Oran doesn’t have the balls to put his hand anywhere near your mouth.

>Ask swords if you could eat animals or if that would be bad.
:SwordFoS: The souls of animals are feeble compare to that of a person. While you shouldn’t feast out of gluttony, you’ll need to consume numerous animals compared to people before your soul will become corrupt.
>Ask your Swords if you can be affected by mind control or if you could be turned into a thrall.
:SwordFoS: Your mind is as weak as any other. Beware the gaze of the seducer.


>Except for the "unnaturally sexy" part, that also sounds like characteristics of someone that's an albino.
:OranFoS: Albino? Oh p-please… I know h-how an a-albino Varkian looks like and it isn’t l-like that.
>The rope you'll be using for these tests is organic, right?
:OranFoS: T-they… err… are a compound of… um… I mean, t-they are made to w-withstand acids and… other alchemic stuff so… err…?
>We already know what happens if we ate metal.
:OranFoS: W-wait, it g-got corroded?
:EmaFoS: Orange and rusty like and stuff.
:OranFoS: Interesting… so the digestive process isn’t powerful enough to break down metals… but yet they manage… no, that must mean that it’s specialized to break down organic material and incapable of handling non-organic ones. Why, yes, that would explain the speed of the supposed digestion. Other animals like snakes and wyverns takes days or even weeks to digest their prey you managed to do so in just a few hours? The process must be highly evolved and complex. Now, the question is how you managed to consume the prey as your body isn’t big enough to… t-to… err… s-s-sorry, I s-started r-rambling for a b-bit there… heh… um…

>Try the vermin first.
:OranFoS: R-right… I’ll j-just… tie this end to the vermin and… err… this end to the table, just in case there is a strong p-pull of some kind and… err…
:EmaFoS: Why don’t you just grab the string yourself?
:OranFoS: Um… I m-might accidently let g-go of it? Or… err… worse, be pulled with i-it into your m-maw and… um… b-be… err… c-c-consumed?
:EmaFoS: Oran, I’m not going to… ugh, fine, better safe than sorry, right? But speaking of consuming… you do have more of those, right? The vermin, I mean?
:OranFoS: Err… y-yes… and… um… I mean, it’s a bit of a h-hassle to g-get new ones but… I’ll m-manage?
:EmaFoS: Then are you ready? Sorry little guy, but you’re food now…
:OranFoS: *gulp* here we go…

While the little lizard tries to struggle a bit, it doesn’t stand a chance as you easily gulp it down, string and all.

>This would be a good time to see if you can absorb things though other orifices besides your mouth.
If it’s still alive when you pull it out that might be the next test, yeah…
>Why do I think Karn is going to show up out of nowhere?
Why would Karn show up? The shop is closed and locked! And even if he had a key, he wouldn’t just barge in here without knocking or something first, right? After all, he has absolutely no reason to… fuck, you gave him a reason earlier today, didn’t you… welp, any second now…

:OranFoS: So… um… I g-guess we c-can pull it ou- EH!? Someone at the d-door!?
>>
No. 893212 ID: 65a774
File 153177460164.png - (53.64KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
893212

:KarnFoS: Oran!
:OranFoS: D-DON’T!?
:KarnFoS: You have the see this letter I got today! It had my mother’s… old… um… am I interrupting something? Ema? You managed to actually score with- wait, what’s with the string!?
>>
No. 893216 ID: b1b4f3

>>893212
Well continue with the science and pull out the lizard. You can explain it away as a test of how Sakkilian digestive systems work.
>>
No. 893219 ID: f3ba9e

>>893212
"Science 'n' shit. Oran hasn't been good enough lately to do anything besides look. By the way, has your "problem" been solved yet?"
>>
No. 893228 ID: b1b4f3

Don't ask about his problem. Ask about the letter instead. Also say that he's not really interrupting anything, this is as far as you were going to go, and he can have an eyeful if he wants.
>>
No. 893238 ID: f3fe9b

What do you mean 'actually managed' to score? I am a veritable master of seduction you flamboyant squire. Now what's this about a letter?

If he pushes the issue, say Oran is trying to pull a tooth and doing an awful job. (do sakkillian teeth grow back?) Yes that's gambling on the lizard being digested if you end up pulling the string out in front of him; don't do that in any case. Doctor patient privilege, you little voyeur.

Oh, and ask him where he'll be at the festival.
>>
No. 893239 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, and if the thing is mostly digested when you pull it out you can claim it's been in there for a couple hours.
>>
No. 893240 ID: 91ee5f

>>893212
Just say, “Hey! Do you mind?! Get out!” and then throw the stool you’re sitting on at him!

When he leaves, pull the lizard or what’s left of it out of your mouth. If the lizard was turned to mush, clean up the mess. Then get dressed and have Oran go open the door and let Karn back in.

If Karn asks why you were naked, tell him, “Striptease. Duh.”

If he asks about the rope, tell him that your mouth started hurting, so Oran was trying to help you pull a tooth out. And since you’re not missing a tooth, tell Karn that it didn’t work.

Then act all upset at Oran for not locking the door and tell him that you’re not in the mood anymore.....but you’re willing to overlook this if he takes you to the festival.

Then give Karn the same upset look and say, “And you! What was so important that you just let yourself into someone else’s home without even knocking?!”

When he reads the letter, act like it’s the first time you’re learning about it!

Since Karn knows you went to Vivian’s dojo last night, with money he gave you to pay for the lesson, if he asks you about anything that happened, tell him that you ended up not going after all, you were afraid you’d get arrested for breaking her beak after the way she spoke to Karn.

Since you turned into Vivian to control her guards and made them forget about Ema ever coming to the dojo, that’ll help your story of not actually going to Vivian’s dojo.
>>
No. 893241 ID: eeb7d9

Karn! What a surprise!
Don't you worry about a thing, we are just doing weird naked science stuff. Don't ask specifics.
Also, you are staring at me, staring is rude.
So! What did arrived for you today, any good news?
Should we put our clothes back?
>>
No. 893242 ID: 91ee5f

>>893238
>What do you mean 'actually managed' to score? I am a veritable master of seduction you flamboyant squire.
I think that was aimed at Oran, not Ema.
>>
No. 893243 ID: ee2d6e

>wait, what’s with the string!?
"Kinky stuff. Oran's kind of a freak. Could you give us a couple moments?"
>>
No. 893266 ID: f3fe9b

>>893242
I'd like to introduce you to a thing called jokes
>>
No. 893268 ID: daa216

Say he's helping you remove a tooth? And he said that you needed to be naked for the procedure for some reason?
>>
No. 893273 ID: 91ee5f

>>893266
It’s really hard to tell when it’s just text on a screen.
>>
No. 893408 ID: 65a774
File 153186247477.png - (22.08KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
893408

>Say Oran is trying to pull a tooth and doing an awful job.
…you don’t think you can keep up with a lie like that! Way too many questions and stuff!

>Science 'n' shit?
:KarnFoS: Science… and shit?
:OranFoS: Err… y-yes! Science stuff! Important stuff!
:EmaFoS: Important science stuff!
:KarnFoS: …and you’re naked because…?
:EmaFoS: Striptease. Duh.
:KarnFoS: …Oran… did you trick her into stripping for you or-
:OranFoS: No, of course not! I… err… she… um… d-did it on her… own?
:EmaFoS: You can have an eyeful as well, if you want… of course, I believe you’ve already taken one, haven’t you, you little voyeur.
:KarnFoS: …this has to be one of the worst seduction attempts I’ve seen in a while. Besides, can we not talk about this… science stuff while you’re... bare like that?
:EmaFoS: Well… then how about we talk about the festival? Any plans?
:KarnFoS: I meant that you might want to… never mind. I was going to go with Oran, if you really want to know.
:OranFoS: Err… a-about that…
:KarnFoS: Yeah, I can see that you’re busy. Still can’t believe you actually scored for once…

:EmaFoS: Wait, what did you mean 'actually managed' to score? I am a veritable master of seduction you flamboyant squire.
:KarnFoS: I was talking to Oran, not you dimwit.
:OranFoS: Err… I’m n-not that bad at p-picking up l-ladies…
:KarnFoS: Oran, have you ever actually managed to pick one up? Or even tried for that matter?
:OranFoS: Err…
:KarnFoS: See… I mean, it’s really simple if you’re as desperate as you seem to be. Just bathe for once and put on some nice clothes and I’m sure a strong, brave lady will have you slung over her shoulder before the night is over.
:OranFoS: It’s not that… it’s just… err…
:KarnFoS: Wait, don’t tell me… you’re actually… you know, I’ve always had my suspicions but… just so you know, I will support you no matter what.
:OranFoS: …what are you talking about?
:KarnFoS: Thinking about it, isn’t the innkeeper son the same? I’m pretty sure he’s single and kind of cute, no?
:OranFoS: K-Karn, I’m n-not- I’m s-s-sss… d-didn’t you come her about some letter and n-not to s-speak of my f-freaking non-existent sex life!?
:KarnFoS: Err… sorry…
:EmaFoS: What’s this about a letter?
:KarnFoS: It’s… private. Oran, if you mind?
:OranFoS: …r-right… I’ll be right back. Stay here? I guess?

And with that, the two of them leave the room to speak in private.

>When he leaves, pull the lizard or what’s left of it out of your mouth.
Strangely, pulling out the lizard doesn’t feel like puking as you thought it would, instead it just feels like… eating in reverse? The little guy even seems unharmed, besides being covered in spit and freaking the hell out. Huh, you guess you don’t actually digest until you meditate, then?
>Should we put our clothes back?
Hmmm… nah… more fun this way, heh…

Speaking of fun, you can actually hear Karn and Oran speaking now… you guess they’ve on their way back?
:KarnFoS: So I’m going to check around her place a bit… see if anyone else knows anything.
:OranFoS: Um… a-actually… err… c-can you s-stay for a bit?
:KarnFoS: …Oran, you have a naked lady waiting for you in the next room over, I’m not… wait, are you asking me to partake in a threesome or something?
:OranFoS: What? No! I mean… I don’t think she would… err…
:KarnFoS: Oh, please, have you ever heard a woman say no to something like that? Sex and violence is practically the only thing they have on their minds.
:OranFoS: Um… I didn’t… err… I mean…
:KarnFoS: Are you alright? You seem a bit shaken, actually…
:OranFoS: Oh, I’m fine… really…
:KarnFoS: …what, exactly, are you doing with Ema?
:OranFoS: Err… I’m… doing… stuff?
:KarnFoS: Stuff, Oran?
:OranFoS: I’m... pulling a bad tooth out?
:KarnFoS: …yeah, no, not buying that bullshit. Oran, is she… threatening you or something? Is she… forcing yourself on you!? You have to be honest with me, Oran.
:OranFoS: No it’s not… err…
:KarnFoS: Wait, wasn’t she at Vivian’s place last night!? Does she know what happened there?
:OranFoS: Err… I don’t- I mean, she mentioned Vivian and… err… smelled good?
:KarnFoS: …Vivian smelled good? What?

Uh huh… time for some damage control!
>>
No. 893426 ID: 91ee5f

>>893408
Which door did they go through? Did they go through the door leading outside or did they go through a door leading into the next room? Because if they went outside, you should put your clothes on. But if they went into the next room, go in there naked.

When you go in there, tell them, “Since you guys are talking loud enough where I can hear you, then there’s no way this can be a private conversation, so I might as well be part of the conversation.”

Then start explaining things.

>Oran, is she…threatening you or something? Is she…forcing yourself on you!? You have to be honest with me, Oran.
“No, I’m not threatening him or forcing him. Although, I am disappointed in you, Oran. You should’ve just told me the truth and said that it was your first time. If I had known, I would’ve done a better job in trying to make your first time a bit more memorable.”

>…Vivian smelled good? What?
“Yes, she smelled good. Couldn’t you smell that perfume she was wearing when she came by your dojo?”

>Wait, wasn’t she at Vivian’s place last night!?
“No, I had changed my mind at the last second. It felt wrong to give her the money you let me borrow, after all the things she said about you. I’ve still got the money, so let me give it back to you.”

Since you turned into Vivian and used her ring to make her guards forget that you came to her dojo, it might be best to just pretend you never went there.

>Does she know what happened there?
“Wait, what happened over there?”

When he tells you, act like this is the first time you’ve heard of this and say, “Ok, now I’m glad I didn’t go over there. That bitch is crazy!”

.....also, isn’t it strange how Karn said that Drago was kinda cute? And with how he always sounds so angry when he talks about women, it kinda sounds like he might not be into women. Maybe he’s the one that’s into guys? Try mentioning that to him and ask him if he’s thought about asking Drago out on a date?
>>
No. 893436 ID: b1b4f3

>>893408
Throw on some clothes, go over there and ask if they're talking about you. Oran should start clamming up once you're there, at which point you can field Karn's questions. Just tell him you liked her perfume, but didn't get a chance to go to her dojo yet. You've been busy with other stuff. If he asks about the "science" tell him you'd rather not talk about it.

>digestion doesn't happen until you meditate/sleep
Well that's odd. Neither of your victims struggled after you swallowed them... there must be some sort of paralytic effect, or some sort of "bag of holding" effect where they're placed in a pocked dimension prior to digestion. Also eventually they suffocate.
...the latter explanation makes the most sense. No way was that bandit taking up space inside you that first day.
>>
No. 893439 ID: 4854ef

Jeeze his opinions.. He's practically insulted you three times over with his comments
>>
No. 893441 ID: eeb7d9

>Huh, you guess you don’t actually digest until you meditate, then?
This might sound kind of disgusting, but you should probably try to ate someone and "spit" them out again, just to confirm.

>>893426
Some of this might work.
>>
No. 893443 ID: daa216

Say you went. She offered you money to spy on Karn, you declined and left. She had put some some lovely perfume and you thought she smelled good because of it. Wondered if Oran knew who made the stuff.
>>
No. 893464 ID: f3fe9b

Oh look, he's being an amateur detective and everyone else is being loose lipped, who'dve thunk.

Just barge in, if Karn says you're being rude flip it on him and ask what his mother would think about all the comments he's made about you and your sex. Suggest he ask Vivian out to the fair, they were made for each other.
>>893443
This is a good idea; we can say we came here to ask Oran if it's possible to chemically influence people through smells. Turns out Viv is worried about what those two have been up to in their free time?

Then, you can claim the mood has been thoroughly ruined, and go. Tell Oran where he can meet you at the festival. Hopefully that'll be enough of a wedge that Oran won't feel like talking anymore.
>>
No. 893467 ID: 91ee5f

>>893464
>Then, you can claim the mood has been thoroughly ruined, and go. Tell Oran where he can meet you at the festival. Hopefully that'll be enough of a wedge that Oran won't feel like talking anymore.
We can’t leave yet!

We have to make sure Oran doesn’t say anything about us! I’m sure he won’t do it on purpose and whatever he says will just accidentally slip out, but still! We’ve gotta stick around for this conversation!
>>
No. 893469 ID: f3fe9b

>>893467
Karn just ruined Oran's chances of scoring, apparently for the first time. As I said-
>Hopefully that'll be enough of a wedge that Oran won't feel like talking anymore.
>>
No. 893493 ID: 9c2d0c

"Look, Karn, this all got a bit out of hand. Oran here gave some not so subtle hints that he was interested in me, and I was curious enough to hint back, but I still wanted to find out what sort of person he is before going any further and it turns out he is also terrified of me. We've been talking about science experiments and awkwardly flirting and discussing the nature of morality this whole time, and you walked in at the most awkward possible moment. I'm sorry, I am not good at boys. Oran, can we start over or something? I would still like to try the festival with you, if you want."

If asked, when appropriate, "I went to Vivian's, yes. She had some thugs waiting when I got there, and she seemed more interested in my scale color than lessons, so I made an excuse and left in a hurry."
>>
No. 893512 ID: fdfda2

>>893408
Go out and just be fully honest.
"Oran, let me handle this."
turn to Karn, sighing in the process
"Since my ruse is holding as well as Oran's tongue, I shall be forward: I am an undead - a wraith, to be specific. I possess an innate sense of justice and can devour humanoids whole. I am sustained by consuming people or their semen. Oran and I were conducting experiments to test the limits of my abilities when you arrived. I realize I've just dropped a rather great deal of information onto you, so whatever questions you have, I will do my best to answer; I simply ask of you in return that you don't go to the guards, for I pose no threat to those who have not intentionally brought grievous harm unto others. I wish only for justice."

"And maybe to get laid a few times."

Honesty may not bring the greatest short-term results, but it's better than an even greater collapse in both plans and relations down the line.
>>
No. 893514 ID: 91ee5f

>>893512
I’m pretty sure the first thing Karn will do is whip out a sword and start swinging it at us!

Let’s not tell him yet! We need to make sure he won’t attack us or go tell the guards before we tell him anything!
>>
No. 893695 ID: 65a774
File 153202614454.png - (63.12KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
893695

>Well that's odd. Neither of your victims struggled after you swallowed them...
Huh… maybe you just didn’t feel them?
>There must be some sort of paralytic effect, or some sort of "bag of holding" effect…
Considering you didn’t get any bigger from eating either the bandit or Vivi, you can safely say that there’s something odd going on with your stomach.
>This might sound kind of disgusting, but you should probably try to eat someone and "spit" them out again, just to confirm.
Hmm… but who would ever agree to something like that? Maybe if they didn’t agree? …but then, the paralyzing effect would be gone and you probably wouldn’t be able to consume them again… hmm…
>I’m pretty sure the first thing Karn will do if we tell him the truth is whip out a sword and start swinging it at us!
You’re pretty sure he didn’t actually have his sword with him. Still… maybe not the best idea to tell him… yet…


>Since you guys are talking loud enough where I can hear you, then there’s no way this can be a private conversation, so I might as well be part of the conversation.
:KarnFoS: Hmm? Oran, you didn’t forget the close the door, did you?
:OranFoS: Err… s-sorry…
:KarnFoS: …and why are you still naked?
:EmaFoS: Because I choose to!
:KarnFoS: …right.
>Ask what his mother would think about all the comments he made about you and your sex.
:KarnFoS: She would probably agree with me… proudly, too.
:OranFoS: Err… well… um… i-if you p-put it in b-better words but... err… y-yes… she was v-very proud of her p-prowess b-both in a fight as w-well in the bed…
:EmaFoS: Still, we’re not all about violence and sex…
:KarnFoS: And you’re standing here, naked, after what you yourself referred to a striptease.
:EmaFoS: That’s not-
:KarnFoS: Not to mention, you apparently brought your swords as well. Expecting a fight here at Oran’s? …or do you just wish for one?
:EmaFoS: I brought them because… because… bah, if you weren’t a man, I would have punched you in the face by now…
:KarnFoS: Thank you for proving my point.
>I wish only for justice.
:KarnFoS: Justice? Really?
:EmaFoS: To bring Justice to the guilty is my one goal! And maybe get laid a few times.
:KarnFoS: I heard that.
:EmaFoS: Rats.

>Suggest he ask Vivian out to the fair, they were made for each other.
:KarnFoS: I’m pretty sure she would just throttle me before dumping me in the river, so no, I might be rude but I don’t kill people.
>Ask him if he’s thought about asking Drago out on a date?
:KarnFoS: What? Why do you even- I’m not freaking gay, dammit?
:EmaFoS: Geez, a sore subject?
:OranFoS: Err… it’s j-just… a lot of woman a-accuses him of… you know...
:EmaFoS: Really? They do?
:KarnFoS: They either use it as a justification of their lack of charms or because they can’t accept that I like girly stuff like fighting and ale, while disliking manly stuff like makeup and cooking…
:EmaFoS: I just jumped to conclusions after you called Drago cute.
:OranFoS: To be fair, he is cute…
:KarnFoS: I don’t assume you’re into ladies just because you say one of them look strong, do I now?
>I'm sorry, I am not good at boys.
:KarnFoS: Yes, we noticed.
:OranFoS: D-don’t be s-sorry, we’re bad with gals as well…
:KarnFoS: I… *sigh* Well, I admit, if they aren’t actually hitting on me non-stop…
>Say you went. She offered you money to spy on Karn, you declined and left. She had put some lovely perfume and you thought she smelled good because of it.
:KarnFoS: Spy on me? Well, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if- Wait, did you say perfume? Not cologne?
:EmaFoS: Err… yeah… that’s why I noticed?
:KarnFoS: Huh… are you sure? She was always so high and mighty with her supposed female superiority, but she wore something manly like perfume?
>Wait, what happened over her place?
:KarnFoS: I am wondering the same thing. I got this odd letter and… let just say, something is off about her right now. I’ll need to check on her later.

>Look, Karn, this all got a bit out of hand. Oran here gave some not so subtle hints that he was interested in me, and I was curious enough to hint back, but I still wanted to find out what sort of person he is before going any further and it turns out he is also terrified of me.
:KarnFoS: He’s… terrified of you? Why?
:OranFoS: Err… n-nerves got the b-better of me?
>Oran, can we start over or something? I would still like to try the festival with you, if you want.
:OranFoS: Err… h-heh… um… y-yes, t-that w-would b-b-be… um… g-g-grand?
:KarnFoS: …I’ve never seen you this shaken before, Oran. Why are you terrified of her?
:OranFoS: Err… y-you see… b-because… she’s… um… a… err…
:KarnFoS: A what?
>>
No. 893697 ID: b1b4f3

>>893695
A cop. You're freelance police, and Oran is involved in some shady business. You've agreed to let him off the hook so long as he helps you get to the root of the problem.
>>
No. 893707 ID: 094652

You're possessed by a spirit of "justice" *coughvengeancecough* and it demands blood from sinners. To be fair, it's a good judge of character, it can sense peoples' self-loathing before you even get into speaking range. And no, you're not getting an exorcism. That spirit is the only thing keeping you alive after your unfortunate aneurysm nearly killed you and caused permanent brain damage... whatever an aneurysm is, the spirit says it's not good.
>>
No. 893713 ID: f3fe9b

Really, REALLY forward. I'll just put some clothes on...

Good thing he can't read the difference between the spoken words 'a' and 'uhh'.

Also geez Karn you're going to tell the blue chick about what a misfit you are, as if she couldn't possibly know what it's like?
>>
No. 893714 ID: ad51b8

wait, off topic and I'm sorry for changing the subject but why is there a cut on your arm?
>>
No. 893716 ID: 91ee5f

>>893695
>Not to mention, you apparently brought your swords as well. Expecting a fight here at Oran’s? …or do you just wish for one?
Other than my clothes, these swords are the only things I own! They were passed down to me from my parents! In fact, they’re the only things that are left of my parents after they passed away. It feels like my mom and dad are watching over me when I have my swords with me. And I’d rather keep them with me so that they don’t get stolen.

*sniff* There, now you know. Is that a good enough reason for you or would you like to continue accusing me of trying to pick a fight with anyone that looks at me wrong?

> I don’t assume you’re into ladies just because you say one of them look strong, do I now?
.....I mean, I might swing both ways?

>I…*sigh* Well, I admit, if they aren’t actually hitting on me non-stop…
But I’m not hitting on you non-stop?

>I’ll need to check on her later.
And how exactly do you plan on doing that? Last time I checked, she still hates you.

>>893697
I’m pretty sure Karn isn’t going to buy that at all!

>>893713
All of this sounds like it’ll work.
>>
No. 893733 ID: b1b4f3

>>893716
What about "freelance police" isn't he going to buy? It's just another word for bounty hunter.
>>
No. 893748 ID: 91ee5f

>>893733
Then just say bounty hunter!
>>
No. 893763 ID: b1b4f3

>>893748
That wouldn't be FUNNY!
>>
No. 893827 ID: fdfda2

Just tell him, lass. He's still going to be suspicious no matter what you say. He will eventually figure out your secret. Better he find out when you're around.
Oran's scared because he figured out that you're an undead spirit of vengeance. You slew Vivian for her crimes. You simply wish to use your abnormal abilities to aid others and make the world a better place.
>>
No. 893832 ID: 91ee5f

Wait, I think I know what to say!

>>893695
>A what?
“He thinks I’m a vampire’s thrall. You remember Justina, the Varkian bard I came into town with? Oran thinks she’s a vampire and I’m her thrall. He also said that he’s pretty sure he’s right this time, so I’m going to guess that this isn’t the first time he’s accused someone of being a vampire, right?”

>>893827
Justice, not vengeance!

And do you really want to tell Karn? We only told Oran because we both could benefit from this secret, Oran helps us test our abilities and we provide the undead blood he wants and we get rid of the people pressuring him to make those potions.

Karn doesn’t have any reason to keep our secret. And in order to save Oran, his best friend, from us, he’ll either fight us or go running to the guards and send them after us!

And are we really going to be the loud mouth that can’t keep her own secret and start telling everyone we meet? We have to wait to make sure Karn can be trusted before we tell him anything!
>>
No. 893879 ID: daa216

Tell Karn how Oran thought your bard friend was a vampire. Oran has a vivid imagination and you can only image what he thinks -you- are.
>>
No. 893914 ID: 65a774
File 153219885993.png - (66.53KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
893914

>Just tell him, lass.
But Danus, what if he doesn’t accept me? But… then again… hmm…

>Really, REALLY forward. I'll just put some clothes on...
:KarnFoS: That would be apricated, yes. But I don’t think Oran would fear that… quite on the contrary, actually…
>Oran's scared because he thinks that you're an undead spirit of vengeance.
:KarnFoS: …he what?
:OranFoS: Err… d-didn’t tell m-me t-to-
:EmaFoS: Oh! And remember Justina? My Varkian friend? She’s apparently a vampire as well… and I’m her thrall!
:KarnFoS: …Oran, how many times do I need to tell you…?
:OranFoS: B-but… b-but it’s true! She is an undead! I… I c-can prove it! I promise!
:KarnFoS: Just like you proved it the last time with the tailor? No, Oran, you just read to many books, that’s all. Neither Ema, the tailor or the twins are vampires, for the goddesses’ sake.
:OranFoS: But I saw the twins feed once!
:KarnFoS: Really?
:OranFoS: Err… well, I heard from a friend who saw them feed? I mean… a friend of a… friend?
:KarnFoS: *Sigh* sorry about this, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Hey, no problem. I just humored him myself.
:KarnFoS: Thus the science, I see…

>Other than my clothes, these swords are the only things I own! They were passed down to me from my parents!
:KarnFoS: Even then, you can still leave them with Danus the innkeeper. I’m sure he will take good care of them. If anything, you’re probably at a higher risk at losing them walking around with them all the time.
>Is that a good enough reason for you or would you like to continue accusing me of trying to pick a fight with anyone that looks at me wrong?
:KarnFoS: Didn’t you threaten to punch me a minute ago?
:EmaFoS: Well… err… yes? But that’s because you were annoying!

>Geez Karn you're going to tell the blue chick about what a misfit you are, as if she couldn't possibly know what it's like?
:KarnFoS: Aren’t you more… you know… exotic?
:EmaFoS: Well, at my home village I was… then I came here and apparently someone want to harvest my body parts and sell them or something?
:KarnFoS: Err… wait, what? Really? That’s horrible! Why would they-
:OranFoS: Because she’s different and thus m-must h-have power inside her? It’s l-like albinos and s-stuff…
>I’m not hitting on you non-stop?
:KarnFoS: And that’s why I started this conversation eating my own foot, remember?
>...I mean, I might swing both ways?
:KarnFoS: Well, good for you.
:OranFoS: …that’s kind of h-
:KarnFoS: Shush, Oran.

>Wait, off topic and I'm sorry for changing the subject but why is there a cut on your arm?
:KarnFoS: Oh, this? It’s nothing, I just… well… someone threw another rock through my window and… well, I cut myself on the glass?
:OranFoS: What? Again?
:EmaFoS: You know, I’m kind of a bounty hunter… maybe I can help track down these vandals?
:KarnFoS: Wait, you? A bounty hunter?
:EmaFoS: …is that so hard to believe?
:KarnFoS: When we sparred you were barely able to swing your swords. I don’t see you as someone who would survive long as a bounty hunter.
:EmaFoS: Maybe I just didn’t give it my all?
:KarnFoS: Right… of course you didn’t…
:EmaFoS: Why, are you itching for a rematch?
:KarnFoS: Well, if you want one, the old bet still stands.
:OranFoS: Um…
:KarnFoS: That is, unless you are in a hurry taking Oran here to the festival?
:OranFoS: I w-wouldn’t mind w-watching the two of you spar…
>>
No. 893917 ID: ee2d6e

Well, let's see if the swords have decided to grace you with any of the skill of your predecessors, then!
>>
No. 893918 ID: fdfda2

>>893914
Hey, if Oran wants to watch us spar, I don't see why we shouldn't.

And sooner or later, you're going to have to reveal what you are to Karn. Perhaps after the sparring match, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps the day after - but the more time you spend around someone, the more likely they are to discover your secret, and it'll be much better for you if you're the one doing the revealing than if others discover it on their own. Imagine if Oran had gone to the guards before you got here. You'd've been screwed, and not in the fun way like last night. Oran's clearly not good at keeping secrets - he's gonna let this spill to his best friend sooner or alter.
I say you tell Karn, with Oran around, after the sparring. I think we'll be fine as long as you adequately explain the situation. On the off chance he does freak out, he'll be worn out and won't have the energy to flee, giving you time to paralyze him and figure out a further plan of action.
>>
No. 893923 ID: b1b4f3

>>893914
Do another sparring match. Show him how you improved. If he wants a reason for why you were fumbling around the first time, tell him you were just fooling around.
>>
No. 893926 ID: f3fe9b

> Aren’t you more… you know… exotic?
Do you appreciate being a novelty item, Karn? You got a thick skull for a teaching-type.

Cut yourself on glass, twice, on the inside of your arm? Haha, Now it's my turn to ask invasive questions out of misplaced suspicion! Tell what really happened.

And sure, a spar would be nice. Just not in Oran's storefront?
>>
No. 893927 ID: 91ee5f

>>893914
>If anything, you’re probably at a higher risk at losing them walking around with them all the time.
“I think it’s better to have them in case I need them then it is to not have them when I do need them. Besides, after learning that Blue Sakkilian organs are valuable, I feel much safer with my swords by my side.”

>rematch with Karn?
>festival with Oran?
Ask Oran if he’s sure he wants to watch you and Karn spar? You did promise you’d take him to the festival and you wouldn’t want him to miss out on anything that might not be there all day.

If you get a chance to whisper to Oran without Karn hearing you, then whisper to Oran, ”I understand that you’re still scared to be alone with me and you feel safer with Karn here with us, but please don’t tell him my secret. I don’t trust him enough to tell him that. But if you think he can be trusted, then I’ll think about it and I’ll let you know if you can tell him or not. So until then, please don’t say anything.”

>>893917
They did. It was the very last sentence right here: >>883453 .

>>893918
>giving you time to paralyze him and figure out a further plan of action.
If we get to that point, then we just tell him that we took care of Vivian and we sent him that strange letter that he got. We figured he’d want to know what happened to his mother and what Vivian was planning to do to him.

>>893926
>Cut yourself on glass, twice, on the inside of your arm? Haha, Now it's my turn to ask invasive questions out of misplaced suspicion! Tell what really happened.
I guess if you want to ask that, sure let’s ask.
>>
No. 893930 ID: eeb7d9

>>893927
I like all of this.

Karn you are not being harassed, are you?
If you need help, you can count on me. I mean it.
>>
No. 893936 ID: ee2d6e

>>893927
Well, in that case I'll change it to "a significant amount of the skill of your predecessors".
>>
No. 893959 ID: daa216

Festival sounds good. Last thing we need is for us to once again look foolish in front of the others after claiming we can help with problems.
>>
No. 893968 ID: f3fe9b

Am I mistaken in thinking our sword skills only apply when we're using our own swords?
>>
No. 893971 ID: 65a774
File 153228591316.png - (54.24KB , 700x550 , 60.png )
893971

>Well, let's see if the swords have decided to grace you with any of the skill of your predecessors, then!
You know they have… and you’re going to kick his ass!
>Sooner or later, you're going to have to reveal what you are to Karn.
Hmm… do you really have too? If you actually finish what you’ve come here for before he catches on… well…
>Oran's clearly not good at keeping secrets - he's gonna let this spill to his best friend sooner or alter.
Which you’ve already dealt with. You’ve already said he thinks you’re a wraith, but Karn doesn’t believe him. It’s like the old story about the girl who cried Wyvern, isn’t it?


>Ask Oran if he’s sure he wants to watch you and Karn spar? You did promise you’d take him to the festival and you wouldn’t want him to miss out on anything that might not be there all day.
:OranFoS: I’m pretty sure I c-can live with missing such exciting things as biggest pumpkin or fattest swinehog competitions.

>Do you appreciate being a novelty item, Karn?
:KarnFoS: Better that then a freak…
>I think it’s better to have them in case I need them then it is to not have them when I do need them. Besides, after learning that Blue Sakkilian organs are valuable, I feel much safer with my swords by my side.
:KarnFoS: Well, if you think it’s unsafe in the city, I guess it would be prudent to wear them.

>Cut yourself on glass, twice, on the inside of your arm?
:KarnFoS: …I got hit by the splinters when it broke.
:EmaFoS: …on the inside of your arm?
:KarnFoS: Yes. That’s the truth.
>Karn you are not being harassed, are you?
:KarnFoS: Ema, I just told you someone threw a rock through my window… heck, you’ve already gotten a good look at my abode. So, yes, I’m getting harassed.
:EmaFoS: I meant, like physically? You know, attack you.
:KarnFoS: They haven’t grown that bold… or stupid.
>If you need help, you can count on me. I mean it.
:KarnFoS: Hmm… don’t know what you can help with… but I do appreciate the gesture.
>A spar would be nice. Just not in Oran's storefront?
:KarnFoS: Of course not. We’ll spar at the same place as last time, with the same training weapons. After all, we’re to spar, not hurt each other.

>Do another sparring match. Show him how you improved.
The three of you head over to Karn’s training hall to spar, but you can’t help but notice that there’s a new hole in one of his windows that wasn’t there yesterday… and someone has written “FREAK” with big, bold red letters on his front door as well. Geez, you can’t tell if everyone is out to get him or if there’s just one very persistent person.

:KarnFoS: Are your ready? Same bet as last time?
:EmaFoS: The winner gets the loser?
:KarnFoS: The loser has to do what the winner wants them to do, whatever that is. I’m pretty sure I already know what you’re planning on asking me, seeing what you tried to do last time… and what with you constantly mentioning getting laid a while ago under your breath.
:EmaFoS: Well, you better prepare yourself then, because I’m not losing this time! I might have just been fooling around last time but now… now it’s on!
:KarnFoS: Of course you were… that reminds me, I never did cash in that bet, did I? Hmm…

You have the obvious advantage here. Not only do you know how he fights, he is also underestimating you. Even if his skills are greater than you, you can’t see how he can actually win this fight, so it’s less about how to win and more about how hard do you win?

A) Curb stomp him completely and humiliate him in front of Oran.
B) Make it seem a bit more even before defeating him.
C) Make it seem a bit more even before letting him win.
D) Let him humiliate you again… maybe you’re just into that?