[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 892350)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 38780 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153142533630.png - (55.45KB , 689x689 , 1.png )
892350 No. 892350 ID: b257c8

this will be a short quest i hope everyone enjoys it ;v;
Expand all images
>>
No. 892351 ID: b257c8
File 153142539856.png - (41.92KB , 689x689 , 2.png )
892351

... no, not like this, this one goes... here... and this one... there...
>>
No. 892352 ID: ff82d2

and that one goes there... right?
>>
No. 892353 ID: e26fa5

What you're doing, gramps?
>>
No. 892354 ID: b257c8
File 153142742005.png - (42.04KB , 689x689 , 3.png )
892354

> and that one goes there... right?
> What you're doing, gramps?

w-who said that!?
>>
No. 892356 ID: 91ee5f

The voices in your head.
>>
No. 892358 ID: ff82d2

Why are you surprised to hear your own thoughts? But more importantly, you should concentrate on what you're doing. Whatever it is that you're doing.
>>
No. 892360 ID: e26fa5

Sentient banana.
>>
No. 892361 ID: b257c8
File 153142923346.png - (62.65KB , 689x689 , 4.png )
892361

>The voices in your head.
>Why are you surprised to hear your own thoughts? But more importantly, you should concentrate on what you're doing. Whatever it is that you're doing.

oh, you're right.
>>
No. 892362 ID: b257c8
File 153142927305.png - (37.39KB , 689x689 , 5.png )
892362

im just gathering everyone before i give them the spark of life
>>
No. 892363 ID: ff82d2

What are those things? And why is the positioning important?
>>
No. 892364 ID: e26fa5

Remember to give e'm a bit of your blood, not a lot, but at least a good ammount to give them a better quality!
>>
No. 892366 ID: b257c8
File 153143192970.png - (64.52KB , 689x689 , 6.png )
892366

>What are those things? And why is the positioning important?

right now they are just rocks, but when i give them the spark of life they will become people, and the positioning is not important, is just me messing around

>Remember to give e'm a bit of your blood, not a lot, but at least a good ammount to give them a better quality!

no thanks, i don't want a bunch of demigods.
>>
No. 892367 ID: b257c8
File 153143201063.png - (50.88KB , 689x689 , 7.png )
892367

lets see, i'll put Johnny here, nobody likes Johnny.
>>
No. 892368 ID: e26fa5

>>892367
I DO LIKE JOHNNY, YOU DAMN COWARD.
>>
No. 892369 ID: d887c0

That seems cruel. Careful you don't let godhood go to your head.
>>
No. 892370 ID: ff82d2

Yeah, that's a good place for Johnny. That bastard needs to learn some manners. What about Peppy and Daisy?

Btw, what's your goal?
>>
No. 892374 ID: b257c8
File 153143301072.png - (56.43KB , 689x689 , 8.png )
892374

>That seems cruel. Careful you don't let godhood go to your head.

nah, its fine.

>what's your goal?

create life, i want to see them grow and develop
>>
No. 892377 ID: b257c8
File 153143308212.png - (52.70KB , 689x689 , 9.png )
892377

mmm... alan goes here, he is handsome.
>>
No. 892378 ID: d887c0

Well, no way that can backfire./s

You may want to make sure they all start off on even footing, then introduce new stimuli as you proceed. I can't believe I'm telling a god to use scientific methods, but here we are.
>>
No. 892379 ID: ff82d2

Are you sure these rocks are gonna do the job? I mean, people are supposedly made of flesh and bone, not stone.

Is there's something on your mouth?
>>
No. 892381 ID: e26fa5

>>892377
Smooch Alan.
>>
No. 892383 ID: b257c8
File 153143441024.png - (64.28KB , 689x689 , 10.png )
892383

>You may want to make sure they all start off on even footing, then introduce new stimuli as you proceed. I can't believe I'm telling a god to use scientific methods, but here we are.
>Are you sure these rocks are gonna do the job? I mean, people are supposedly made of flesh and bone, not stone.

guys its ok, they will be fine

>Is there's something on your mouth?

nope

>Smooch Alan.

later...
>>
No. 892386 ID: ff82d2

Ok, let's do some life creating then.

>they will be fine
define "fine"

Btw, what was your name again?
>>
No. 892387 ID: ad51b8

so what's the line in the middle supost to be?
>>
No. 892388 ID: e26fa5

Do your damn job alredy, men, we want to mess with them alredy!
>>
No. 892389 ID: b257c8
File 153143641539.png - (66.06KB , 689x689 , 11.png )
892389

>Btw, what was your name again?

about that... i can't remember, none of us can remember our names, as soon as we become gods we forget our names.
>>
No. 892390 ID: b257c8
File 153143648482.png - (50.37KB , 689x689 , 12.png )
892390

>so what's the line in the middle supost to be?

it is going to be a river! they will need water if they want to survive
>>
No. 892391 ID: d887c0

Fuck it. Caution to the wind.
Let's light this monkey up already.
I want to see one of these guys have their first existential crisis.
>>
No. 892392 ID: b257c8
File 153143655991.png - (93.76KB , 689x689 , 13.png )
892392

>Do your damn job alredy, men, we want to mess with them alredy!

Very well, let there be life!
>>
No. 892394 ID: b257c8
File 153143662854.png - (41.16KB , 689x689 , 14.png )
892394

look at them! they are cute! im so proud of my little crea- oh no, no no no no no
>>
No. 892395 ID: b257c8
File 153143671627.png - (28.74KB , 689x689 , 15.png )
892395

I FORGOT THE SMALLER ROCKS! I GAVE THEM LIFE TOO!
>>
No. 892396 ID: b257c8
File 153143679155.png - (65.26KB , 689x689 , 16.png )
892396

i will have to start all over again.
>>
No. 892397 ID: 91ee5f

>>892389
How did you become a god?

Do you at least remember your gender?

If you’re going to be creating these people, then you’ve gotta know if you’re going to be a mother or a father to them.

>>892390
If the big rocks are people, then what are the little rocks for?
>>
No. 892398 ID: d887c0

W O W
You set the freaking speed record for things going absolutely pear-shaped.
>>
No. 892399 ID: 91ee5f

Oh, never mind. I was too late for that.
>>
No. 892400 ID: b257c8
File 153143702829.png - (41.77KB , 689x689 , 17.png )
892400

i will do this one more time, and is going to be just one
>>
No. 892401 ID: e26fa5

>>892397
Make the smaller rocks simpler animals, like cow-scorpions, just be fast this time, my men.
>>
No. 892402 ID: d887c0

>>892400
That's better. Start small and build up. This god stuff is complex and easy to mess up.
>>
No. 892404 ID: ff82d2

No, don't make just one. That would be boring! Make at least 2.
>>
No. 892405 ID: 61838d

Got a few questions for your godliness...
What's the world like?
How did you become a god?
What powers do you have?
Can you die?
Are there any other gods nearby?
Can their creations interact with yours?
And are yours in the same universe, or totally seperated?
>>
No. 892406 ID: ad51b8

so what do you want out of this? As in what are you hoping to make exactly?
>>
No. 892413 ID: b257c8
File 153143881113.png - (64.41KB , 689x689 , 18.png )
892413

>No, don't make just one. That would be boring! Make at least 2.

one is enough, i will add more later


>What's the world like?
is a small asteroid

>How did you become a god?
i want to know that answer too, i remember that i died and then i was being filled with power, then i became a goddess

>What powers do you have?
Omnipotence, Omnipresence that i dont use, and a deactivated Omniscience, i dont want to know everything, life would be boring.

>Can you die?
no, many gods have tried to kill themselves or kill each other, but we just cant die.

>Are there any other gods nearby?
not nearby but yes, there are other gods

>Can their creations interact with yours?
they can but id rather not.

>And are yours in the same universe, or totally seperated?
is a small universe, big enough to contain this asteroid

>so what do you want out of this? As in what are you hoping to make exactly?
i want my own universe, you see other gods have their own universes, the god of sorrow has the biggest of them all, but he doesn't want us to get close to it.
>>
No. 892415 ID: 91ee5f

>>892413
>i became a goddess
I see, so you’re going to be a mother to the things you create.
>>
No. 892416 ID: ad51b8

what are you the god of?
>>
No. 892417 ID: d887c0

>>892413
>a deactivated Omniscience, i dont want to know everything, life would be boring
And yet it would most likely make you a more efficient and capable god.
>>
No. 892418 ID: ff82d2

Get the god of of sorrow on the line and ask them what's up. Or some other god and ask them how to make a good universe.
>>
No. 892419 ID: e26fa5

Just hope this one you got right, even being a small universe, what matters is the tought.
>>
No. 892421 ID: b257c8
File 153144141037.png - (63.57KB , 689x689 , 19.png )
892421

>what are you the god of?
Goddess of Order

>Get the god of of sorrow on the line and ask them what's up. Or some other god and ask them how to make a good universe.

like it was that easy, he never help us with nothing, he cares only about himself and his universe.
>>
No. 892422 ID: b257c8
File 153144151146.png - (52.00KB , 689x689 , 20.png )
892422

well, here goes nothing.
>>
No. 892423 ID: b257c8
File 153144158443.png - (24.01KB , 689x689 , 21.png )
892423

there we go! look at her! she's so cute! i think i will call her... Michael, yeah thats sounds like a good name for her
>>
No. 892424 ID: e26fa5

>>892423
Pat her and give her the right resources to build a small camp.
>>
No. 892425 ID: 91ee5f

>>892423
Michael sounds like a boy’s name.

Why don’t you call her Michelle? It sounds more like a girl’s name.
>>
No. 892432 ID: d887c0

>>892424
This.
>>
No. 892436 ID: b257c8
File 153144523884.png - (64.86KB , 689x689 , 22.png )
892436

>Michael sounds like a boy’s name.
>Why don’t you call her Michelle? It sounds more like a girl’s name.

oww, but i like Michael... ok, her name will be michelle.

>Pat her and give her the right resources to build a small camp.
very well, i just need to-
>>
No. 892437 ID: 61838d

Are you able to give your creations powers of their own, such as traditional magic, or is that something only a Demigod would be able to do?
>>
No. 892438 ID: b257c8
File 153144528843.png - (26.63KB , 689x689 , 23.png )
892438

s-something is not right, Michelle are you ok?
>>
No. 892440 ID: b257c8
File 153144535095.png - (15.97KB , 689x689 , 24.png )
892440

NO MICHELLE! W-WHY!?
>>
No. 892442 ID: ad51b8

can you use your powers to examine her to see what happened?
>>
No. 892443 ID: e26fa5

Ok, I related a bit too much with Michael for a few moments, do you know what happened? I'm really heart-broken here, try to revive her! Maybe you forgot about oxygen or something!
>>
No. 892446 ID: d887c0

Did you not give her enough spark? Maybe you gave her a ridiculously short lifespan. Is there a way to find out?
>>
No. 892447 ID: b1b4f3

Do you have air on this asteroid for them to breathe?
>>
No. 892448 ID: 91ee5f

>>892440
Wait, you’re a god and you can’t die, right? That means you don’t need to breathe! You forgot to give Michelle oxygen to breathe!
>>
No. 892450 ID: b257c8
File 153144577998.png - (36.99KB , 689x689 , 25.png )
892450

M-Michelle? wake up! dont scare me like that!
>>
No. 892451 ID: ad51b8

uh, kid, it's probably not a good idea to hold them like that, as in by one limb. It might hurt them
>>
No. 892453 ID: b257c8
File 153144633321.png - (69.51KB , 689x689 , 26.png )
892453

M-M-Michelle is d-d-dead and is all my f-f-fault, i have to a-a-askkk the other g-g-gods.

>can you use your powers to examine her to see what happened?
>Ok, I related a bit too much with Michael for a few moments, do you know what happened? I'm really heart-broken here, try to revive her! Maybe you forgot about oxygen or something!
>Did you not give her enough spark? Maybe you gave her a ridiculously short lifespan. Is there a way to find out?
>Do you have air on this asteroid for them to breathe?
>Wait, you’re a god and you can’t die, right? That means you don’t need to breathe! You forgot to give Michelle oxygen to breathe!

L-L-Look g-guys, t-this are all g-good ideas but im having a p-panic attack, i-i need to ask the other g-g-gods for help! yes! and then we will be happy! right? RIGHT!?
>>
No. 892457 ID: ad51b8

just take a minute to sit down and breath. Give yourself a moment to calm down. Once you feel like you have control of yourself again then go ahead and contact some of the other gods. Speaking of which what do you know about them?
>>
No. 892459 ID: e26fa5

Yeah, do it! Maybe they have something to help us.
>>
No. 892460 ID: b1b4f3

>>892453
Didn't you kill off your first round of mortals anyway? Dunno why you're freaking out about this one specifically.

Why do you need help from other gods? Just turn on your omniscience.
>>
No. 892462 ID: d887c0

>>892453
Probably not. I sense that, perhaps, you have some deeper issues that need addressing.
>>
No. 892463 ID: b257c8
File 153144862069.png - (58.99KB , 689x689 , 27.png )
892463

>just take a minute to sit down and breath. Give yourself a moment to calm down. Once you feel like you have control of yourself again then go ahead and contact some of the other gods. Speaking of which what do you know about them?

... thanks, i n-need time to relax...
>>
No. 892466 ID: b257c8
File 153144928397.png - (70.53KB , 689x689 , 28.png )
892466

i feel a bit better, i will bring michelle back as soon as i discover what happened to her.

>Didn't you kill off your first round of mortals anyway? Dunno why you're freaking out about this one specifically. Why do you need help from other gods? Just turn on your omniscience.

no, i dont want the easy way, i dont want to solve everything in the blink of a eye, i want to learn, i want to make mistakes, if i dont learn from my mistakes then whats the meaning of life? and about the first round, they were flawed, because i had time to think on some flaws for them, Johnny was the definition of a bad person, daisy was extremely rude, Peppy will do anything for some power or prestige,etc. i didnt have time to think for flaws on Michelle, she was a pure and beatiful.
>>
No. 892479 ID: bb6cfd

So, what? She was to pure for this world?
>>
No. 892480 ID: e26fa5

Ok, I think we all agree that we're too invested with Michael to stop now, can you see if you can do small plant life or any small bug/animal to see if they get weaker or die?
>>
No. 892481 ID: b257c8
File 153145017582.png - (67.43KB , 689x689 , 29.png )
892481

>So, what? She was to pure for this world?

Yes

I will go ask the other gods, i will bring Michelle with me, i hope they can help me
>>
No. 892482 ID: b257c8
File 153145023435.png - (59.12KB , 689x689 , 30.png )
892482

it seems nobody is here, except for this guard.
>>
No. 892483 ID: e26fa5

Ask where is the dang gods.
>>
No. 892488 ID: b257c8
File 153145097316.png - (64.32KB , 689x689 , 31.png )
892488

> Ask where is the dang gods.

hey wh-

"GOOD DAY YOUR MAJESTY, HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY?"

where did everyone go?

"I DONT KNOW, THE LAST GOD I SAW WAS MY CREATOR AND THAT WAS 3 HOURS AGO"

can you call them? at least one of them?

"IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK"
>>
No. 892493 ID: bb6cfd

Well he seems nice
>>
No. 892494 ID: d887c0

Wait patiently whilst contemplating the burdens and limitations of divinity.
>>
No. 892498 ID: 61838d

Is there anything to do while you wait?

Recruit Voidsy to your cause and immediately regret it after it's too late.
>>
No. 892510 ID: dbf422

I liked the name Michael
>>
No. 892514 ID: b257c8
File 153145682170.png - (39.11KB , 689x689 , 32.png )
892514

>Well he seems nice

he must be nice or he will be erased from existence.

>Wait patiently whilst contemplating the burdens and limitations of divinity.

well... i cant die, i cant remember my name, and... i think thats it?.

Is there anything to do while you wait?

talking with you guys.

>I liked the name Michael

yeah, i liked it too.
>>
No. 892518 ID: b1b4f3

Well if you can't remember your original name, you should come up with your own.
>>
No. 892520 ID: e26fa5

What you do when it is boring? Any musical taste or favorite food?
>>
No. 892522 ID: bb6cfd

>he must be nice or he will be erased from existence.
That seems a bit harsh don’t you think?
>>
No. 892523 ID: d887c0

>>892514
Do you have a hobby? A favorite song? Maybe a nice daydream to escape to?
>>
No. 892527 ID: b257c8
File 153146396397.png - (39.73KB , 689x689 , 34.png )
892527

>Well if you can't remember your original name, you should come up with your own.

thats... not a bad idea, i want a new name!

>That seems a bit harsh don’t you think?

his creator decides what to do with it, some gods are more forgiving than others.

>Do you have a hobby? A favorite song? Maybe a nice daydream to escape to?

no, i don't have a hobby, most of us play any kind of game we can come up with or sleep... or we go into our universes.
>>
No. 892528 ID: dbf422

>>892527
It's time to take back the mantle and become Michael.
>>
No. 892530 ID: 61838d

How customizable is the universe we have? Can we say... Make two species on two different worlds that orbit eachother, connected by gravity and an atmospheric bridge?
>>
No. 892531 ID: b1b4f3

Okay, before you name yourself, what kind of god are you? Do you associate yourself with any elements or other concepts?
>>
No. 892534 ID: bb6cfd

>>892531
Her domain is order
>>
No. 892535 ID: b257c8
File 153146602301.png - (52.96KB , 689x689 , 35.png )
892535

>How customizable is the universe we have? Can we say... Make two species on two different worlds that orbit eachother, connected by gravity and an atmospheric bridge?

sounds good but no, i just want one world.

Okay, before you name yourself, what kind of god are you? Do you associate yourself with any elements or other concepts?

I am the Goddess of Order, without me the society will not work, laws will not exist, your inner peace will be quickly replaced by chaos, etc.
>>
No. 892536 ID: ff82d2

See, there's your problem. You're probably putting too much order into everything you create. Too much order means too much restriction, so nothing can move or do anything.
>>
No. 892537 ID: b1b4f3

>>892535
Okay how about Eutemi?
>>
No. 892538 ID: dbf422

>>892536
Even if that were true, you're asking for something that won't happen. The Unnamed-but-definitely-Michael goddess can't do chaos. Not on their own.
>>
No. 892539 ID: 830fb7

>>892535
Order cannot exist without chaos, so by trying to create a perfect being you are breaching this law and dooming your creation.
>>
No. 892542 ID: b1b4f3

Guys don't assume there are limits to the power of an omnipotent god.
>>
No. 892545 ID: b257c8
File 153147370435.png - (65.84KB , 689x689 , 36.png )
892545

>Okay how about Eutemi?
i dont like that name

>See, there's your problem. You're probably putting too much order into everything you create. Too much order means too much restriction, so nothing can move or do anything.

i can make chaos, thats why the first round had flaws, but i dont think that the lack of chaos was the reason that Michelle died, and i think-

"your majesty, i brought the Goddess of Silence"

oh, good!

"she is a bit cranky, she was sleeping"

oh... no...
>>
No. 892546 ID: ff82d2

I bet she sleeps 99% of the time anyway.

Greet her and explain your plights to her.
>>
No. 892548 ID: dbf422

It's okay I'm sure she'll help you fix Michael. As long as you stay quiet. Maybe. Or maybe she's paradoxically really loud. It'll be fine!
>>
No. 892551 ID: ad51b8

>i don't like that name
Orchard?

>i can make chaos, thats why the first round had flaws, but i dont think that the lack of chaos was the reason that Michelle died, and i think-
no no, keep going. Sometimes just talking to yourself about something that went wrong can make you realize something that you missed before.

>she is a bit cranky, she was sleeping
how much should we be worried?
>>
No. 892568 ID: e26fa5

What about Lily?
>>
No. 892571 ID: ff82d2

What about Mozzarella?
>>
No. 892572 ID: b20e5a

>>892571
Cheese?
>>
No. 892591 ID: b257c8
File 153150761274.png - (68.94KB , 689x689 , 37.png )
892591

>Orchard?
that name is ugly, sounds like the name of a tough guy, im not tough

>how much should we be worried?
well, Silence is the kind of person that is friends with everyone, but she has one rule that we must follow: we must respect his sleeping hours.
and she is way more powerful than i am...
>>
No. 892593 ID: e26fa5

Oh, cmon! Be chill! You just need a bit of help here and there! Isn't like she's going to kill you just for waking her up!
>>
No. 892595 ID: b1b4f3

Well you didn't ask for her. She can blame the servant.

How about a short name, like Qi?
>>
No. 892598 ID: 91ee5f

>>892591
What would Silence do to you? Gods can’t be killed, so you at least don’t have to worry about that.

Just tell her that you didn’t know she was asleep! It’s the truth!

If anything, the servant should’ve know better than to wake her up and should’ve gotten a different god to help you!
>>
No. 892602 ID: ff82d2

Just pretend you didn't know she was sleeping.
>>
No. 892604 ID: b257c8
File 153151149008.png - (92.68KB , 689x689 , 38.png )
892604

>Just tell her that you didn’t know she was asleep! It’s the truth!
>Just pretend you didn't know she was sleeping.

well, hello Silence, sorry for waking you-

"what do you want?"
>>
No. 892605 ID: ff82d2

Tell her you wanted her to know how much you love her.

Also, that you need advice on making a universe.
>>
No. 892606 ID: ad51b8

help and advice.
>>
No. 892611 ID: dbf422

Hold out Michaelle and avoid cowering too much.
>>
No. 892617 ID: e26fa5

Just tell the true, buddy.
>>
No. 892619 ID: 91ee5f

>>892604
Just tell her the truth and that you need advice.

And stop staring at her hips!
>>
No. 892626 ID: b257c8
File 153151995785.png - (40.56KB , 689x689 , 39.png )
892626

>Hold out Michaelle and avoid cowering too much.

i tried to create life, this is Michelle, she lived for 20 seconds and then died, and i dont know what i did wrong, can you help me?
>>
No. 892627 ID: b257c8
File 153152104321.png - (92.90KB , 689x689 , 40.png )
892627

"i see, what do you think the spark of life is?"

the spark of life is the power that we have to give life to anything

"no, the spark of life is what every living being has, the spark needs SUSTENANCE to become a ember of life, without sustenance it will not survive and the living being will die"

i but what did i do wrong? do i have to give them more spark?

"look at Michelle, she only haves a brain and a heart"

i dont see the problem...

"OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN!, WHERE ARE HER LUNGS? HER KIDNEYS, HER LIVER, WHERE ARE HER VITAL ORGANS? SHE BARELY HAVES A SKELETON, HER MUSCLES ARE SO WEAK THAT I BET SHE SPENT HER WHOLE 20 SECONDS OF LIFE STANDING STILL"

so the solution is organs

"and her enviroment, she needs air to breathe, food to eat, people to love, a soul- WHERE IS HER SOUL!?"

about that....

"did you even bother to make a heaven and hell? a sun? a planet? stars? anything?"

well, her universe is big enough to contain a asteroid

"you are going to need way more than just a small asteroid for her to live!"

well i guess i should get to work

"yes, yes you should, and let me sleep"
>>
No. 892628 ID: b257c8
File 153152151660.png - (82.33KB , 689x689 , 41.png )
892628

so, what do you think guys? everything went better than expected.
>>
No. 892629 ID: 91ee5f

>>892628
>everything went better than expected.
Yeah, it did! You even managed to not stare at her hips! Good for you!

I guess you’d better head back and create all the things she said were missing. Preferably before you bring Michelle back to life, so that she doesn’t instantly die again.

You can even give her a boyfriend and name him Michael, so that you can use that name you said you liked!
>>
No. 892630 ID: ff82d2

Yep. And we learned that you're not a very educated god. If only you could obtain one of those books, you know, "How to be a God 101".

So, it's time for you to make a proper universe then.
>>
No. 892632 ID: 094652

How well you do this next part is going to determine how badly you suck at world building.

There are libraries of information on evolution and civilization. Use them. Substitute whatever you don't know how to build. Worry about creativity after you've got the engine working.

Start off small, and connect it to the rest of the lab. Get the basics down, and focus on connecting your work to the rest of the library.
>>
No. 892634 ID: d887c0

>>892628
You could just create a Big Bang and see what happens. It's exciting and unpredictable.
>>
No. 892635 ID: ad51b8

So the question now is where do we start. Do you want to start by making the body, the world, or the soul. I ask because let’s say for example you want to give your people gills. Probably best to make their world with a lot of water. Just saying that whatever you choose to focuse on first is going to shape the rest of your choices.

Oh and a quick thought for the world you want to make, if you still want to keep it small maybe make it a moon that holds an atmosphere. Bout the same size as an asteroid.
>>
No. 892636 ID: dbf422

You're doing your best! Boy life takes a lot of work. Technically a lot of that stuff is probably unnecessary. Heaven and hell? Bah. Even asteroids can be made liveable. Though that's pretty hard to sustain probably best to just make a solar system to start.
>>
No. 892643 ID: 0f267d

I think the most important thing now is making a planet where they can live, with water, food, oxygen, etc
>>
No. 892649 ID: b1b4f3

>>892628
Wow you're bad at creation. Good thing we're here. First thing you need to do is study anatomy. Seems like you don't need to know every detail since you managed to make a functional brain without knowing everything about neuroscience but you do need to know more about how bodies work. Also this time you need to start simple, like with an animal.
>>
No. 892715 ID: b257c8
File 153154302832.png - (53.40KB , 689x689 , 42.png )
892715

>Yep. And we learned that you're not a very educated god. If only you could obtain one of those books, you know, "How to be a God 101". So, it's time for you to make a proper universe then.

Yes i should get to work

>There are libraries of information on evolution and civilization. Use them. Substitute whatever you don't know how to build. Worry about creativity after you've got the engine working.

we have books here on the God's Dimension but 90% of them are comic books, big compilations of comic books, and believe me, we are starved for new content, we WANT more comics as soon as possible. The other 10% are tutorials of how to draw, how to cook, how to sculpt, etc.

>You're doing your best! Boy life takes a lot of work. Technically a lot of that stuff is probably unnecessary. Heaven and hell? Bah.

that cheers me up a lot, thank you so much. and about Heaven and Hell, we need them as a resting place for the souls of the deceased, and is not like you are going to be evil, go to hell a million times until you are good and then go to heaven to rest forever, no. is more like be good to rest until you decide to reincarnate, if you go to hell three times then your soul is corrupted and it will be erased from existence. meanwhile if you go to heaven then your soul becomes stronger, it can reach a point where magic would be child's play for you, unless your species decides to ignore the existence of magic in which case your soul loses all meaning.
>>
No. 892718 ID: 91ee5f

>>892715
>The other 10% are tutorials of how to draw, how to cook, how to sculpt, etc.
Hey, I’ve been wondering, since you can’t die of starvation, you don’t need to eat anymore, right? But can you still eat if you wanted to? Because I think it’s be a real shame if you couldn’t eat your favorite foods anymore!
>>
No. 892719 ID: e26fa5

>>892715
Pick a book of sculpting and cooking! You should cook a bit for Michael, maybe teach her about arts.
>>
No. 892720 ID: dbf422

I guess that's important to a lasting world but it can probably wait until you've got the physical stuff down. Are there other people to talk to about this or do you want to just practice for awhile?
>>
No. 892723 ID: b1b4f3

>>892715
Well if you guys don't have books about anatomy you should visit a mortal realm to research in one of their libraries.
>>
No. 892731 ID: d887c0

Start with things other than life. Get the planets and stars figured before moving on to populating them. It's better to start with the setting then work on the characters.
>>
No. 892764 ID: ff82d2

>your soul becomes stronger
Is that how you became a god? But doesn't this mean you can also decide to reincarnate?
>>
No. 892952 ID: b257c8
File 153162576246.png - (2.80KB , 689x689 , 43.png )
892952

>Is that how you became a god? But doesn't this mean you can also decide to reincarnate?

the birth of a god is way more complicated than that, all of us seem to have been choosen at random, we were choosen by our elements to become our elements and supreme owners of them.
let me explain, universes sometimes just "appear", all universes have their own timelines and alternate timelines, however, for some reason these special universes are the only ones with the ability to give birth to gods.
how does that happen? well, we just live our lives, but our timelines are absolutely perfect! every movement, every thought, every step that people takes, is a giant act that we unknowingly play, and we unknowingly are the protagonist, the star, the being that ascends into godhood.
however, there is a catch, we have to die before ascending, when we ascend we forget our own names and its not like i can go to my home and look for anything with my name written and remember what my name was, our names are completely erased from the universe! then for one reason or another we are compelled to leave the universe that gave birth to us, and when we do that universe just... ends! like poof! its gone and there is nothing that you can do about it!, yes we can recreate it but... is just not the same thing.
>>
No. 892953 ID: b257c8
File 153162585564.png - (96.13KB , 722x1051 , 44.png )
892953

>Start with things other than life. Get the planets and stars figured before moving on to populating them. It's better to start with the setting then work on the characters.

first the galaxies right? ok...
>>
No. 892954 ID: b257c8
File 153162589574.png - (158.44KB , 722x1051 , 45.png )
892954

...lets begin!
>>
No. 892957 ID: 094652

Procedural Generation might be key, here.

Choose functions at random to generate the universe. Then have Michelle select the seed with every action she takes.
>>
No. 892958 ID: ad51b8

and she said, let their be light
>>
No. 892961 ID: d887c0

Cool. Galaxies are GO. Now you need to put stuff in the galaxies. Again: nothing too complex. Start with some simple stars and planetoids.
>>
No. 892966 ID: dbf422

I want to see how you do first. I think you'll do fine, but there needs to be a first try. Maybe start with a spiral Galaxy!
>>
No. 892986 ID: ff82d2

then you need to make sure there's some planets in each galaxy that can support life
>>
No. 893029 ID: 33acfa
File 153168314429.png - (202.93KB , 689x689 , 46.png )
893029

the galaxy is ready to be filled with...
>>
No. 893030 ID: 33acfa
File 153168328994.png - (325.37KB , 689x689 , 47.png )
893030

stars!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Awl_5c8jI
>>
No. 893032 ID: 33acfa
File 153168407783.png - (394.06KB , 689x689 , 48.png )
893032

now i will mark with red where can i start life-
oh, well i cant say im not impressed.
>>
No. 893033 ID: ff82d2

Ok. Start it where the red color is.
>>
No. 893034 ID: 094652

Nope

Find a way to MAKE the majority viable.
>>
No. 893037 ID: b1b4f3

>>893034
Dude, look at all that red, it's already 90% viable.

>>893032
Hrm, well, this is an important decision- do you want to create sapient life in a variety of places distant from eachother to let them eventually find eachother after developing long distance space travel, do you want just one sapient race, or do you want several sapient races all in one spot?

Regardless of your choice we can start... in the lower right.
>>
No. 893045 ID: 33acfa
File 153168897728.png - (78.74KB , 689x689 , 49.png )
893045

>Hrm, well, this is an important decision- do you want to create sapient life in a variety of places distant from eachother to let them eventually find eachother after developing long distance space travel, do you want just one sapient race, or do you want several sapient races all in one spot?

many sapient races in different planets.

but first, what should be the name of my new galaxy?
>>
No. 893054 ID: b1b4f3

Since it's red everywhere I'd be tempted to call it Rosebud. Maybe Starfish Galaxy...
>>
No. 893055 ID: 094652

Lifeless.

For civilization must change the name.
>>
No. 893059 ID: dbf422

Maelstrom! It's going to be a real melting pot.
>>
No. 893060 ID: ff82d2

The Milky Way.

Yep, I totally came up with that original name.
>>
No. 893065 ID: d887c0

The Shining Galaxy.
>>
No. 893067 ID: ad51b8

the great crimson well?
>>
No. 893101 ID: 33acfa
File 153170337819.png - (19.62KB , 689x689 , 50.png )
893101

The Rosebud Galaxy, i like that name.

well guys, im getting close to a star, should i make the planet here?
>>
No. 893103 ID: 094652

Better: Make an asteroid field or giant planet engulfing the sun, build structures to prevent it from collapsing on itself.
>>
No. 893116 ID: e26fa5

>>893101
Yea, sounds a nice star, maybe make a nice planet to start with.
>>
No. 893118 ID: 91ee5f

>>893101
No, not right there. You need to get a little closer to the star, so that any life you put on the planet doesn’t freeze to death.
>>
No. 893145 ID: dbf422

>>893101
There's a pretty specific zone that can support life easier than anywhere else. It's between 60 and 1,500 million kilometers, apparently, so it's just more guessing.

That one looks great, given the scale of it, so feel free to put the planet there.

Other habitable planets could be outside the zone I mentioned, like orbiting around gas Giants, but those would be incredibly cold or volcanically volatile. But interesting!
>>
No. 893164 ID: 33acfa
File 153173708650.png - (84.14KB , 689x689 , 51.png )
893164

>That one looks great, given the scale of it, so feel free to put the planet there.

very well, lets begin by combining these asteroids and add some gases,you thought i would forget about adding asteroids on the galaxy? nope.
>>
No. 893165 ID: ff82d2

Add another star so it's a binary system.

Add at least 10 planets. And don't forget the moons.
>>
No. 893167 ID: dbf422

>>893165
Binary systems get really dangerous. Not good for the first solar system.

Moons are super important, though. A big one like Earth's moon is an easy choice as they really help support the planet, but that's not the only way to go. A few smaller ones might do the trick.

I think two medium sized ones would be interesting.
>>
No. 893170 ID: 556258

Put interesting planets for your creations to explore for later. Make interesting terrestrial planets near the star and interesting gas giants in farther from the star. Have interesting moons orbit some of the interesting planets. Make some fancy comets as well.

[Spoiler
>>
No. 893198 ID: 094652

Select a number of planets using the base-2 system. Put your people on the closest planet. Make each planet further away exponentially fertile for new potential life, as an incentive for spatial research.
>>
No. 893284 ID: 33acfa
File 153179840787.png - (91.83KB , 689x689 , 52.png )
893284

my planet is almost finished!
>>
No. 893285 ID: 33acfa
File 153179847451.png - (153.44KB , 689x689 , 53.png )
893285

>Make each planet further away exponentially fertile for new potential life, as an incentive for spatial research.

yes sir! more planets over there, and a gas giant!.
>>
No. 893286 ID: 33acfa
File 153179870085.png - (68.01KB , 689x689 , 54.png )
893286

almost there!
>>
No. 893287 ID: 33acfa
File 153179875860.png - (74.01KB , 689x689 , 55.png )
893287

and done!
>>
No. 893288 ID: 33acfa
File 153179888218.png - (81.70KB , 1085x689 , 56.png )
893288

>And don't forget the moons.

very well!
>>
No. 893289 ID: 33acfa
File 153179893769.png - (83.46KB , 1085x689 , 57.png )
893289

and another one, because everyone needs a friend
>>
No. 893290 ID: 33acfa
File 153179937155.png - (63.29KB , 689x689 , 58.png )
893290

im getting closer to my new planet surface, what should i do first?
>>
No. 893291 ID: 094652

Make room for all kinds of civilizations! Build caverns, sculpt mountains, draw rivers, all the stuff your industrial creation didn't fine-tune!
>>
No. 893292 ID: 91ee5f

>>893290
Create a breathable atmosphere
>>
No. 893296 ID: b1b4f3

Make sure to sign the mountains.
>>
No. 893297 ID: d887c0

>>893292
This.
Also, start with some lower forms of life first.
Plants, to begin with, then move on to microbial life, insects, mollusks, and the like.
>>
No. 893302 ID: dbf422

>>893291
This

>>893292
Then this

Then pump those oceans full of algae and all sorts of simple life.
>>
No. 893304 ID: 30190b

Spice things up a bit. Cook up a mystical meteor and slam it into the planet to make life.
>>
No. 893309 ID: 33acfa
File 153180521042.png - (90.34KB , 689x689 , 59.png )
893309

>Create a breathable atmosphere

do we really need a... oh...
>>
No. 893310 ID: 33acfa
File 153180525228.png - (23.17KB , 689x689 , 60.png )
893310

there we go, a nice atmosphere!.
>>
No. 893311 ID: 33acfa
File 153180533866.png - (41.30KB , 689x689 , 61.png )
893311

>Make room for all kinds of civilizations! Build caverns, sculpt mountains, draw rivers, all the stuff your industrial creation didn't fine-tune!

mountains and caverns huh? thats easy.
>>
No. 893313 ID: 33acfa
File 153180556195.png - (66.76KB , 689x689 , 62.png )
893313

MOUNTAINS! CAVERNS! RISE IN THE NAME OF GODDESS OF ORDER!

teehee, i always wanted to say that
>>
No. 893314 ID: 33acfa
File 153180585837.png - (60.52KB , 689x689 , 63.png )
893314

i think the planet is ready, whats next?
>>
No. 893315 ID: b1b4f3

>>893314
Plant life, animal life.
>>
No. 893318 ID: e26fa5

>>893314
Oceans, but instead of doing boring oceans, make floating oceans... and call them clouds!
>>
No. 893323 ID: 91ee5f

>>893314
Don’t forget to add water! Whatever you put on the planet is going to need clean drinking water!
>>
No. 893327 ID: 094652

No. You're far from done, and early enough in the process to implement yourself.

You were selected from a vast multiverse of individuals to ascend to greatness, irrelevant to the whims and survival of your local universe. That means what has meaning to you has meaning to everything you touch.

Make a list of things you experienced in your mortal life. The fantasies of the theater. The exploration of a world. The divine sensation of a master chef. Select a few (again, use a round base-2 number) of these things and instigate them throughout this planet. I don't care how many physics laws you need to suplex to build that mango kingdom resting on the clouds, or whatever your greatest fantasy was. You are a goddess, now invoke your wildest fantasy before it's too late and collateral damage becomes a thing. Because it's not a thing right now.

Also, activities. Did you find meaning in hiking? Farming, playing, art... sex? If so, emphasize that. Make permanent roads, or leave strange implements to invent games out of, build natural wonders with supernatural means, increase the natural tendency of physical sensation (and safety standards when fwoomping), whatever you feel like doing.

This world is your playground, until you are done.
>>
No. 893330 ID: dbf422

Oceans, rivers, lakes, and seas

And the algae thing
>>
No. 893331 ID: ff82d2

Change the strength of the sun so that it's not too hot or too cold.
>>
No. 893347 ID: 33acfa
File 153182089202.png - (70.34KB , 689x689 , 64.png )
893347

>Make a list of things you experienced in your mortal life

a list of things i experienced huh? lets see...
>>
No. 893348 ID: 33acfa
File 153182092509.png - (38.84KB , 689x689 , 65.png )
893348

...
...
...
>>
No. 893349 ID: 33acfa
File 153182098774.png - (85.92KB , 689x689 , 66.png )
893349

i w-w-will t-think a-about the l-list later o-ok?
>>
No. 893350 ID: d887c0

Wow. It's always the really fucked up ones that stick with you, isn't it?
>>
No. 893351 ID: 33acfa
File 153182128410.png - (58.37KB , 689x689 , 67.png )
893351

>Don’t forget to add water! Whatever you put on the planet is going to need clean drinking water!

t-this p-planet already got his w-water from some a-asteroids when it was b-b-being f-formed.
but i can c-clean some of it, l-later, first i w-want to make the first living being of this planet, it should be a fish? a snail? a plant?.
>>
No. 893352 ID: d887c0

>>893351
PLANT. Plant. Definitely plant. Start simple.
>>
No. 893354 ID: dbf422

Oh. Oh no.

Um. Yeah plants. The algae thing again. It's a pretty big part of sustaining breathable air. Actually just make tons of different plants. If you're creating, you aren't remembering.
>>
No. 893355 ID: 556258

Bacteria! Archaea! Algae!
>>
No. 893361 ID: ff82d2

A crab.
>>
No. 893395 ID: 094652

Start with a viral life form that retrogrades DNA from a target and puts it somewhere else. Yay interspecies breeding.
>>
No. 893398 ID: b1b4f3

>>893351
Plant. Keep in mind the food chain- animals feed on plants which feed off the sun.

Unless you want to do weird things like have plants that move around and are very similar to animals but still feed off the sun.
>>
No. 893417 ID: e26fa5

Mantis people!
>>
No. 893424 ID: 33acfa
File 153187098333.png - (64.62KB , 689x689 , 68.png )
893424

>PLANT. Plant. Definitely plant. Start simple.
>Plant. Keep in mind the food chain- animals feed on plants which feed off the sun.
>Bacteria! Archaea! Algae!
>A crab.

ok, i will make some plants, some animals too, but... i forgot my swimsuit...
>>
No. 893425 ID: 33acfa
File 153187134023.png - (52.28KB , 689x689 , 69.png )
893425

ugh, i don't want to make a new one, but i don't want to get my dress wet
>>
No. 893427 ID: 91ee5f

>>893425
But you’re a goddess, right? Can’t you just make the water not touch you so you can stay dry?

If not, then where’s the last place you remember having you swimsuit?
>>
No. 893428 ID: ad51b8

you could always just skinny dip if you really don't want to get your clothes wet. I mean who's going to see you at this point and time?
>>
No. 893456 ID: 33acfa
File 153188037165.png - (75.90KB , 689x689 , 70.png )
893456

>But you’re a goddess, right? Can’t you just make the water not touch you so you can stay dry?

yes i can but i like the feeling of the water on my skin...

>you could always just skinny dip if you really don't want to get your clothes wet. I mean who's going to see you at this point and time?

...not that much
>>
No. 893463 ID: 33acfa
File 153188170548.png - (302.11KB , 689x689 , 71.png )
893463

i had to make another swimsuit, i really didnt want to make one.
there some algae. whats next?
>>
No. 893468 ID: 91ee5f

>>893463
>whats next?
Admire how pretty you look in your swimsuit.

And then make some fish.
>>
No. 893470 ID: e26fa5

>>893463
Krill! They're cute and tasty!
>>
No. 893471 ID: b1b4f3

After algae you've got plankton and small fish and big fish and scavenger fish and predator fish and crabs, always crabs. Evolution loves crabs. Though maybe that's beside the point right now. You could include some funny stuff like sea cucumbers or seaslugs. Coral's nice too.

After the seas are populated I'd start with some grass, flowers, shrubs, and trees for the land. You want some flying insects to pollinate everything, and some small birds after that.
>>
No. 893496 ID: 33acfa
File 153189546361.png - (60.37KB , 689x689 , 72.png )
893496

>Admire how pretty you look in your swimsuit.
>And then make some fish.
>After algae you've got plankton and small fish and big fish and scavenger fish and predator fish and crabs, always crabs. Evolution loves crabs. Though maybe that's beside the point right now. You could include some funny stuff like sea cucumbers or seaslugs. Coral's nice too.

guys im getting impatient, and i really want to get to work on sentient species.
>>
No. 893497 ID: e26fa5

>>893496
Do it, then!
>>
No. 893498 ID: 33acfa
File 153189562401.png - (45.85KB , 689x689 , 73.png )
893498

Architect of Sea, rise!
>>
No. 893501 ID: 33acfa
File 153189590769.png - (98.92KB , 689x689 , 74.png )
893501

"i have been summoned, what is your command?"

i will give you a very small part of my power, i want you to fill the sea with life, plants, fishes, anything.

"your wish is my command your majesty"
>>
No. 893502 ID: 33acfa
File 153189676164.png - (109.47KB , 689x689 , 75.png )
893502

with this you will be able to create life, however i dont want a sea full of crabs, do you understand?

"yes your majesty, i understand"
>>
No. 893503 ID: 33acfa
File 153189682423.png - (85.91KB , 689x689 , 76.png )
893503

"i have been blessed by the goddess, i will get to work immediately"

very well
>>
No. 893504 ID: 33acfa
File 153189696911.png - (59.34KB , 689x689 , 77.png )
893504

well, the sea will be fine, whats next on the list?
>>
No. 893506 ID: 830fb7

>>893504
Now that you summoned the Architect of Sea do the same for everything else by summoning the Architect of Land and the Architect of sky.
>>
No. 893507 ID: bb6cfd

Land and sky if you want to try and make the daytime sky as lovely as your nights
>>
No. 893508 ID: 91ee5f

>>893496
But you do look pretty in your swimsuit!

>>893504
Well, shit. Just do that with the land and the sky to fill in the other animals and stuff.

Then you can move onto sentient life, starting with bringing Michelle back to life.
>>
No. 893509 ID: e26fa5

Make rats. Rats! Rats!
>>
No. 893513 ID: 33cbe7

An army of mantis people!
>>
No. 893516 ID: ff82d2

Land crabs.
>>
No. 893517 ID: b1b4f3

Don't forget all the bugs and worms!
>>
No. 893523 ID: 54e0e2

Stuff of dreams and nightmares. Molluscs! Snails and slugs. Simple animals! Coral and sponges. Invertebrates! Worms and insects. Reptiles! Lizards and other miscellaneous scaly crawlies. Also, amphibians.
>>
No. 893524 ID: ad51b8

oh, also don't we have to make an after life or is that for after you create sapient life?
>>
No. 893525 ID: 094652

Due to your... history, how about an evolutionary ban on impaling? See what happens when the environment is forced to obey extremely specific adaptation rules, like

Evolve Impalement Tusk -> Instant Death
Evolve Torture Tactics -> Instant Death
Laugh At Your God -> Instant Opposite-Gender Orgasm
>>
No. 893614 ID: 94cebc
File 153197901374.png - (6.32KB , 689x689 , 78.png )
893614

>oh, also don't we have to make an after life or is that for after you create sapient life?
>>
No. 893615 ID: 94cebc
File 153197903174.png - (21.22KB , 689x689 , 79.png )
893615

>>
No. 893616 ID: 94cebc
File 153197904614.png - (72.43KB , 689x689 , 80.png )
893616

>>
No. 893618 ID: b1b4f3

oh nooo

Well, what kind are you making? A permanent afterlife where they live forever? They'd eventually get really bored. An option to reincarnate would fix that I suppose.
How much detail do you want to think about? Appearance, structure, sins/virtues?
>>
No. 893623 ID: 91ee5f

Well screaming at us won’t fix that! Get to making your heaven and hell!
>>
No. 893627 ID: dbf422

You described how the afterlife works before. I don't know how much designing goes into that, other than making sure it works as intended, but floral patterns would be a nice touch.
>>
No. 893628 ID: 094652

Just set a spirit rally point on the furthest planet from the sun.
>>
No. 893631 ID: 4c908d

Have a caste of divine servants and then have the shittiest one end up ruling the afterlife where all the malicious go after they die.

...Just a thought.
>>
No. 893640 ID: 94cebc
File 153199179489.png - (66.83KB , 689x689 , 81.png )
893640

while being underwater was fun, i think its time to get to work for real, Hell and Heaven are not easy to make, Hell should be a unbearable punishment, while heaven should a reward for the good people.
i will get to work immediately!
>>
No. 893641 ID: 94cebc
File 153199197834.png - (44.46KB , 689x689 , 82.png )
893641

there, i removed the water from my body, sent my swimsuit to my room and changed back into my dress. hahaha...
well... Architects of Sky and Earth! Rise!
>>
No. 893642 ID: 94cebc
File 153199207645.png - (126.85KB , 689x689 , 83.png )
893642

"we have been summon-"

yes yes, i want you two to fill the sky and earth with life!

"we are sorry but-"
>>
No. 893643 ID: 94cebc
File 153199219066.png - (137.60KB , 689x689 , 84.png )
893643

"we.. have been blessed by the goddess, we will get to work, your majesty"

very well, i have things to do
>>
No. 893644 ID: 94cebc
File 153199287259.png - (39.00KB , 689x689 , 85.png )
893644

"think of a good punishment before thinking on the reward" thats what the other gods say.

guys i need your help here. Hell must be unbearable. you see, souls are what shape our personalities, if a soul has been sent to hell at least once, it will put a lot of effort to not repeat the same mistakes that it did on his previous incarnation.

so, i need your help more than ever.
>>
No. 893645 ID: 94cebc
File 153199300299.png - (60.52KB , 689x689 , 86.png )
893645

black, void, nothing.
this is what the souls will see when they die, absolute nothingness, i will change that.
first Hell, then Heaven, then the ferryman and finally the grim reaper.
>>
No. 893646 ID: 94cebc
File 153199320924.png - (95.30KB , 689x689 , 87.png )
893646

this is my idea, a hellish landscape, like a red desert, the sun burns the souls very slowly, there is no water, no food. just emptiness and the feeling of hopelessness.

is this good enough? give me ideas.
>>
No. 893647 ID: e26fa5

>>893646
Don't needto be horrible, it need to be awkard. Fill it with lakes that can't be reached and crops that can't be eaten. The only way of reedem is working and seeking to help the others or some shit like that.
>>
No. 893648 ID: b1b4f3

>>893642
>>893643
Lazy...

>>893644
Ok, you're the goddess of Order, so I'm thinking your Hell should be a place without any kind of order. A constantly shifting environment with awful discordant noise echoing throughout, temperature fluctuating wildly between extremes, flashing lights then periods of pure darkness...
If you want to populate it with servants to keep watch on your sinners I'm not sure if they should be crystalline beings of order immune to the chaos, or creatures of disorder that shift constantly between a multitude of (similar, for functionality's sake) forms.
>>
No. 893649 ID: 94cebc

>>893648
i made those drawings quick, that's why i had to reuse that one. sorry, it wont happen again, i promise ;W;
>>
No. 893650 ID: b1b4f3

>>893646
Oh that's bad but certainly not unbearable. Hmm, you mentioned the sun burning the souls very slowly... The rate of suffering plays a part in how long they're in there?
I'm worried about souls being able to hide from the sun. Make the ground painful too somehow.
>>
No. 893651 ID: b1b4f3

>>893649
No I mean the goddess is lazy because she's offloading all the work!
>>
No. 893652 ID: ff82d2

Oh, this is a simple one. Make the souls that go to hell experience their own misdeeds.
>>
No. 893653 ID: 736d5b

Make demons that prowl across the land. Make them vicious but not necessarily cruel. Make them able to inspire fear, awe, and pain unto the sinner that fall into hell. Make them be able to teach the sinners how they should be a good soul in a harsh way.

Also, put lots of rocks around. Don't make it completely red all over. Maybe make a region of green where it makes people sick all over. Maybe a blue region of a great viscous and sticky swamp that makes one be tormented with all your regrets and all the pain your evils in life you did.
>>
No. 893654 ID: 094652

Okay, first off? I think you're delegating too much of your power to your minions. Take it back or cut down on distribution, or they could work together and overthrow you out of greed.

Second, I think your hellscape should be the day you were impaled to death, and all the spirit guides are insane screamers demanding the sinners explain why this is and why this is happening. As punishment, anyone who goes insane is restored to sanity, belittled for their weak will, and then given a temporary vacation to heaven only to be forced back into the screaming hellscape. They all get absolution when they can finally answer the question - which may take a while. A long while. This way, you get your sinners to do something, AND some of them can visit their families on holidays.
>>
No. 893656 ID: dbf422

>>893647
Don't know about awkward but those examples are good. Making it so that they can never reach salvation on their own, in their current incarnation would be a pretty good motivator to be better in their next life.

>>893642
But is it a good idea to ignore what they were going to apologize for? Last time you ignored people and just rushed to do what you were interested in, poor Michelle died.
>>
No. 893665 ID: ad51b8

look I'm not going to say it's bad form to get others to help you build your world but if you're going to just blow them off and have them do all the work like that you may as well turn on your omniscience back on since you're not really doing any of the work or learning about how to do things. I get you want to move to the parts you personally find interesting but if you're not willing to work your way up to it then why even bother in the first place?

As for hell, yeah I like the constantly shifting reality thing. Make it that those trapped their will have their own forms warp into horrific parodies of life that could drive one mad to even look upon and for the truly wicked they will feel all the pain of their bodies mutating into grotesque forms as their flesh is twisted and rips and bones shattered and splinter only to be reformed so it can happen all over again. That sound like a good starting point or not to your liking?
>>
No. 893672 ID: 830fb7

>>893645
This empty space (basically purgatory) could actually work in place of hell because >>893646 probably wont have much effect if they are souls (because they are souls they don't have a physical form as such don't need sustenance to stay alive). Replacing hell with purgatory (a vast empty space with nothing inside) will cause them to gradually loose sanity as they dissolve into nothingness.
>>
No. 893676 ID: e26fa5

>>893656
Was pretty sleepy when I posted that, but yeah, pratically this.
>>
No. 893682 ID: 767ff9

>>893646
Make it so hot that it would sear their skin if they were alive. Put razor sharp rocks hidden just under the burning sand. The sand clings to the souls body holding its heat. It gets caked in the throat and feels like glass. Sometimes water can be found and it releaves to pain for almost a second or two. But then its only that much woarse when it returns. Strange creatures offer some shelter, in exchange for degrading bondage. But they must follow your one message at the start. They must cross the desert. Then they will after a time measured by the weight of their sins an adherence to your instructions, they will find a cool crystal clear lake to bathe in an wash away their past life.

Oh and if they fall into bondage eventually something will come along to rescue them and put them back on the path. In the end they do need to move on.
>>
No. 893791 ID: 090c0d
File 153207406732.png - (97.48KB , 689x689 , 88.png )
893791

>>893648
>>893654
>>893656
>>893665

guys its going to be fine, i'll tell what we are going to do, we will finish creating hell and then we will go to make more fishes, ok?
>>
No. 893792 ID: 090c0d
File 153207423063.png - (41.88KB , 689x689 , 89.png )
893792

now about hell, i really like the idea of the souls facing their own sins, being forced to answer for what they did.
>>
No. 893793 ID: 090c0d
File 153207444378.png - (123.09KB , 689x689 , 90.png )
893793

also i really like the idea of guiding spirits being insane screamers...

"what are you doing?"

t-that v-v-voice

"Order come here, we have to talk about your "creations""
>>
No. 893795 ID: e26fa5

What he needs to know? Our creations are damn good at their job, listen up.
>>
No. 893797 ID: ff82d2

Nice axe.

Who's this person? Ask them what's wrong.
>>
No. 893798 ID: b1b4f3

>>893793
Oh great, what did your architects do wrong?
>>
No. 893799 ID: 090c0d
File 153207592422.png - (121.07KB , 689x689 , 91.png )
893799

"Order i have been watching your build this universe, you were going so well, until you decided to let the architects do your job, the architecs lack the creativity that we have to create life. they will create smaller version of themselves with different abilities"

but i summoned them because this was taking to long and-

"and what? you decided that the best course of action was to let them do all the work while you work on hell and heaven? what are going to do after that? create a sentient species that will have to find a way to survive in a planet where eating will be decided by their luck?, and most of them will die just because someone pissed off the wrong animal. your sentient species are doomed to die if you dont get to work for real"

h-hey but t-this is my univers-

"for a Goddess of Order, your priorities are not in order"

thats not funny...

"silence woke up half hour ago, she told me everything about your plan, i admire the fact that you finally decided to work in a universe, but tell me what is poor michelle going to do when she finds out that a small crab has the strenght of a titan?"

i g-guess i could work a bit more on creating life...

"i already erased the architecs and their creations, this is YOUR universe, YOU are the creator and master of this universe, YOU are the one who will bring life to this planet, and it is YOU the one who is going to do all the work! if you are not going to put effort in this universe then destroy it and go take a nap!"

you're right...
>>
No. 893800 ID: 090c0d
File 153207636841.png - (35.39KB , 689x689 , 92.png )
893800

"we will be watching your progress, we are waiting for your success, and remember, we want more comics, movies, tv shows, we are dying of boredom here!"

well... see you later chaos...
>>
No. 893802 ID: ff82d2

Hey, how do they know what our architects would do? I thought the architects were called "architects" because they were experts in their own fields and so, they had plenty of creativity for what they needed to do.

I bet this person just doesn't like shows about crabs.

Anyway, more work for you! So how long does it take you to create a billion different species?
>>
No. 893805 ID: 094652

Told ya.

Start off small - take a virus and put a strange quirk into it. That should serve as a baseline for whatever hat your world wears.

How about ENHANCE KNOCKERS
>>
No. 893808 ID: dbf422

I mean. He's chaos, maybe he just hates anything as orderly as delegation. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it, except for the fact that you didn't take your place as supervisor and planner. Having architects follow your lead doesn't work if you don't take the lead. I'd say work with them one on one, which gets the job done more efficiently but also well.

Unless Chaos is going to be a dick/ is actually right and you need to do this on your own. Either way, we're still here! And you need to start back at the ocean, with or without architects.
>>
No. 893811 ID: b1b4f3

>>893800
Alright, so. Back to sea life? Let's just put some small fish in there for now. Quick supply of food for land animals and sapient life, and the food chain will survive until you can come back and put in some sea-based predators and scavengers. Maybe some weird fish too for fun.
>>
No. 893815 ID: 090c0d
File 153208332864.png - (63.13KB , 689x689 , 93.png )
893815

well guys, i will keep those ideas for hell, i really liked them.
but right now we have to fill the sea with water
>>
No. 893816 ID: 090c0d
File 153208336035.png - (60.64KB , 689x689 , 94.png )
893816

so, lets go back to the sea.
>>
No. 893818 ID: 090c0d
File 153208358568.png - (43.21KB , 689x689 , 95.png )
893818

>>893805

i like that idea! we could use it to evolve the species faster
>>
No. 893819 ID: 090c0d
File 153208382643.png - (102.96KB , 689x689 , 96.png )
893819

there, i made a small fish, this guy attacks with small shocks and eats krill.
give me ideas for more species or anything, please!

(guys, if you want you can draw your fish/plant/bug,etc. and we can work together to have a stable food chain on the sea.)
>>
No. 893821 ID: ff82d2

Crabs, lobsters, shrimps, crayfish, barnacles.
>>
No. 893823 ID: 91ee5f

>>893819
You know, Chaos admitted that he and the other gods are watching you. Hopefully you don’t feel self conscious about them looking at you in your swimsuit right now!

>other sea creatures?
Sharks, turtles, octopuses, dolphins, whales
>>
No. 893824 ID: ad51b8

>>893819

So to start things off simply how about a crystal looking bioluminescent coral that can grow in patches on the sea floor of your world's oceans that when viewed from above the water at night will look like a second star filled sky beneath the waves?

Also doubles as a place for creatures of the deep to use as shelters.
>>
No. 893838 ID: d887c0

Out of spite, let's create a completely creatively and artistically sterile species. Make them consummate intellectuals with limited emotional capacity. They'll survive, but they sure as HEll won't give those puffed up jerks the entertainment they so desperately crave.
>>
No. 893850 ID: 094652

Flower Coral.

Quirk: Cross-Breeding Fluency
This species is quick to interbreed with other breeds within the same species, to minimal genetic defection. Expect lots of geometrical wonders and high biodiversity.
>>
No. 893899 ID: 37749b
File 153215010034.png - (50.50KB , 689x253 , 97.png )
893899

i created two corals, a crab and a small virus that will speed up the process of evolution!
>>
No. 893900 ID: 37749b
File 153215024444.png - (110.61KB , 689x689 , 98.png )
893900

a hermit crab that attracts his prey with his shiny shell just to send a small shock and eat it alive!. I LIKE IT! more ideas guys! i love these creatures!
>>
No. 893901 ID: d887c0

How about a fish that hunts with a sticky net of mucus?
>>
No. 893902 ID: ad51b8

I have a carnivorous plant idea.

Basically sea weed that has a paralyzing slime covering it that will tangle anything that swims into it numbing it to the point where it can't move then dragging it down to the ground were it's roots will secrete an acid that will turn the the ground into something akin to quicksand and will also dissolve anything that it drags down into it's roots to provide itself with nutrients. Also has a few longer non-acidic roots that anchor it to the ground so it won't just be ripped from the sea bed during a strong current.
>>
No. 893903 ID: b1b4f3

Kelp with flowers.
>>
No. 893904 ID: e26fa5

Jellyfish that instead of killing things with poison, they eat fishes up and kill them with air.

Eel predator that absorbs eletricity and give it back.
>>
No. 893907 ID: 094652

A tiny whale-otter that mimics a medium-sized rock on the shore. Stubby fins are surprisingly strong, and it can save itself from beaching. Its main survival tactic is to watch other creatures eat stuff, and then eat whatever didn't cause food poisoning.
>>
No. 893909 ID: ff82d2

A giant two-winged manta that shoots pellets filled with radioactive material which ignite and cause small thermonuclear explosions, for effective wide-area feeding. Also, it shoots lasers out of its eyes.
>>
No. 893910 ID: 54e0e2

Sponges that filter water to get food, and uses mild poison to fend off predators.
Sea weeds that extract minerals from rocks to build its leaves.
>>
No. 894038 ID: 416751
File 153232781770.png - (152.60KB , 689x489 , 99.png )
894038

i made the animals you wanted!
>>
No. 894039 ID: 416751
File 153232789398.png - (128.69KB , 689x689 , 100.png )
894039

the virus combined these creatures

it seems this new being uses his tentacles to grab its prey and i-i-i-im-im-impa-impa-i-iT LOOKS NICE! i like it!
>>
No. 894041 ID: 416751
File 153232902510.png - (127.60KB , 689x555 , 101.png )
894041

the virus fused these creatures into some kind of sea urchin, it seems to have multiple eyes on the base to see where the predators come from.
>>
No. 894044 ID: b1b4f3

>>894041
This is looking good, do you have enough herbivores to support the predator population? We can move onto land creatures if so.

If not... how about a small, extremely shiny fish that uses its body to reflect light and blind predators that try to eat it? Especially effective in schools.
>>
No. 894045 ID: ff82d2

Do you think you'll be able to fill the rest of the species on your own in a similar fashion now?
>>
No. 894047 ID: 91ee5f

>>894039
>i-i-i-im-im-impa-impa-i-iT LOOKS NICE!
What happened? Did you forget how to speak or something?
>>
No. 894048 ID: 094652

It appears the eukaryotes, plants, and animals are forming consistent symbiosis. Let's go further and combine aracharyotes with fungi to make volcanic mushrooms that look like crumbled rocks but still live and grow with proto-mitochondrial support.
>>
No. 894049 ID: 8baea2

Create a super-fat and tasty worm for the needs of the underwater creatures. Make it glowy and nice.
>>
No. 894050 ID: dbf422

>>894047
Did you forget her phobia already?
>>
No. 894057 ID: 556258

Create grazing insects.
>>
No. 894069 ID: 91ee5f

>>894050
Isn’t it speaking to the other gods? What does that have to do with this?

Or was it this: >>893348 ?
>>
No. 894192 ID: bf8064
File 153241645762.png - (100.12KB , 689x689 , 102.png )
894192

i made the volcanic mushroom and the worm, i want more species, this is fun to do, and the virus is helping me a lot, i like the combinations too!

i guess Chaos was right, i've been missing all this fun because i wanted to hurry things up, instead of taking my time like i should have done before. guys im sorry for being so impatient...

since you guys made these creatures i think is your right to name them, and if you want you can give me a name too... a little reminder than i want a name...
>>
No. 894196 ID: bf8064
File 153241950420.png - (370.60KB , 1458x1002 , 103.png )
894196

look, the virus has fuse-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?
>>
No. 894199 ID: 554eb2

OH SHIT A LAZER WORM! Can you use it like a gun? Pew pew!
>>
No. 894201 ID: ff82d2

Whatever it is, it's going to die if it doesn't find enough food, or if there aren't any climate change events. Survival of the fittest and all. So I suppose you should ensure that the environment is undergoing sufficient changes from time to time.
>>
No. 894202 ID: ff82d2

as far as your name goes
Melody
>>
No. 894208 ID: dbf422

>>894069
No? It's impaling.
>>
No. 894209 ID: 094652

Yay, we invented an apex predator! Tweak this one with less aggression.

Still far from a full ecosystem. Create kelp vines that interact with each other on where to split and seed, to the point of a plant-based computer algorithm!
>>
No. 894210 ID: 556258

Create terrestrial trees.
>>
No. 894213 ID: ad51b8

>>894196
please tell me that thing only lives at the bottom of the sea, otherwise I feel your people won't discover sailing for some time.

But yeah, I got to more ideas for things to hopefully feed all the predators. one is a type of eel that can change it's color like an octopus to disguise itself as coral or other sea base plants and a coral like tree that when it dies blooms delicious fruits that carry seeds so when eaten by another animal the seeds then pass through the animal and spread.

Also for a name for you... how about Ehita?

sorry if you don't like it, I'm not very good with names.
>>
No. 894248 ID: d887c0

>>894196
A God's Head Leviathan.
>>
No. 894251 ID: b1b4f3

>>894196
Is that thing going to explode the ocean?
>>
No. 894256 ID: 8baea2

>>894196
Call it big worm due it being a worm... creature thing... Virus are weird, my buddy. Your name is Juke.
>>
No. 894367 ID: e69e1a
File 153250228928.png - (156.51KB , 689x689 , 104.png )
894367

>>894213
>>894201
i made these creatures, and i made a special bacteria that will regulate the reproduction of all living beings, with it we can avoid overpopulation of the species
>>
No. 894369 ID: e69e1a
File 153250252052.png - (58.00KB , 689x689 , 105.png )
894369

>Juke

i dont like that name.

>Ehita

mmm... maybe... i like it, but i dont like how it sounds.
>>
No. 894370 ID: e69e1a
File 153250289077.png - (60.09KB , 689x689 , 106.png )
894370

>as far as your name goes
>Melody

The Goddess of Sound will go crazy for a entire day when she hears it but meh is just one day, my new name is Melody The Goddess of Order!.
>>
No. 894372 ID: 8baea2

Might make a slightly smart and sentient octopus or shrimp so there's at least one smart species in the ocean to our peoplr trade and communicate.

Otherwise? Do a trial and check how the species go together, we might find if it is working perfectly or not.
>>
No. 894373 ID: ff82d2

Ok. So what's next on our to-do list?
>>
No. 894374 ID: b1b4f3

>>894370
She's definitely going to make you change it.
How about Melanie instead?
>>
No. 894375 ID: 5d0b96

>>894374
Let her have this, look how happy it’s made her, it’s the first time we’ve seen her smile.
>>
No. 894383 ID: e69e1a
File 153251184808.png - (113.26KB , 689x689 , 107.png )
894383

>>894374
quite the opposite to be honest. she will pamper me for the entire day with hugs, sweet treats, anything i want. however she is... mmm... she is... have you ever had that feeling where you just know than something is not right with a person? thats the feeling all the gods have when we see her, Silence said that is what happens when a god wants to forget where it came from, they become.... they become... i dont know how to explain it, but its not good and it happened to Sound, Madness, Happyness, Time, and Sorrow is walking the same path, Silence tried to help him, but he answered with a "GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE".
>>
No. 894384 ID: 094652

>>894383
>Loss of humanity (intentionally forget your origins) can cause severe insanity
Obviously, you are at serious risk of this. Please explain a LITTLE of what happened that day, we can record it in our archives so you won't forget yourself.
>>
No. 894388 ID: ff82d2

You better hope she doesn't see you in your swimsuit.
Oh, didn't that other god say that the gods have been watching you make your universe? How soon can we expect Sound to come over? Also, how long is "a day" for a god?
>>
No. 894423 ID: b1b4f3

Uh... the other gods named themselves after their element? Why didn't you just name yourself Order then?
>>
No. 894424 ID: 8baea2

>>894423
It's ok naming ourselves out of order, nothing is really going to smash our head like a lemon or anything.
>>894383
Well, can I ask if you have any friendship in special with any gods or any enemy?
>>
No. 894426 ID: dbf422

>>894423
I don't think so. Melody seemed to imply she's referring to the other gods by their titles, and they have personal names, too.
>>
No. 894488 ID: 3c413f
File 153258838959.png - (123.24KB , 689x689 , 108.png )
894488

>>894384
i'll tell you what, we are going to speak about that after Michelle's revival, i promise.

>>894388
there is no problem with that.
we can say..... very soon, ugh, i really dont want to go into her universe, her creations are... just wrong. She had that... thing, it had a claw on his face and it was bleeding but it moved like nothing happened to it, like it was unaware that it had a claw on his face

>>894424
im a friend of almost all gods, except for Power, Sorrow and Knowledge, each one for a different reason. now "bests friends" is Luck and Silence. Sound is trying to be my best friend too, but she scares me.
>>
No. 894489 ID: 3c413f
File 153258899474.png - (40.67KB , 427x417 , 109.png )
894489

wait... do you guys really think i will be like her?
>>
No. 894490 ID: b1b4f3

>>894489
Only if you reject your past.
>>
No. 894491 ID: 91ee5f

>>894490
Yeah, what he said.
>>
No. 894495 ID: 8baea2

>>894489
No, also, you should try to be friends with sound one day. I mean, even if she's a bit scary, I don't think she have any bad intentions.

Also, you made a really cute fish, pat it.
>>
No. 894496 ID: 094652

You have issues. That's normal. You're also a goddess. That is quite simply the opposite of normal.

Positive times a negative equals a negative. Food for thought.
>>
No. 894565 ID: 4fe525
File 153267005417.png - (49.52KB , 427x417 , 110.png )
894565

>No, also, you should try to be friends with sound one day. I mean, even if she's a bit scary, I don't think she have any bad intentions.

you have no idea what you are saying, let me tell you a little story, a year ago when i was visiting her universe... how foolish i was.. i found a living being, a bull boy, it looked healthy, complete, there were no extra limbs, it was normal, and it seemed it was looking at the river.
I decided to stay hidden, i became invisible to take a closer look...
>>
No. 894567 ID: 4fe525
File 153267011502.png - (144.37KB , 689x689 , 111.png )
894567

his face.... that face... it was the face of pure horror, i knew that this man saw something that made him lose the fear of death.
his eyes were fixated on the river, i decided to look at the river and...
>>
No. 894568 ID: 4fe525
File 153267015846.png - (121.48KB , 689x689 , 112.png )
894568

... i screamed, i screamed for a long time, i was terrified!!, why, why did it had to happen to it!? who did this, when? how? and most importantly why? i wanted to know, i wanted names, i wanted answers, i flew as fast as possible looking for Sound, i had to ask her who did that...

i still regret that choice..
>>
No. 894569 ID: 4fe525
File 153267020249.png - (109.16KB , 689x689 , 113.png )
894569

when i found her, i told her everything that happened and i demanded answers
she asked me to calm down, that everything was ok

"HOW CAN I BE CALM!? THERE IS A HEAD IN THE RIVER!!"

"ssshhh calm down, everything is fine, i'll tell you what, i know who did it!"
>>
No. 894570 ID: 4fe525
File 153267028129.png - (70.74KB , 689x689 , 114.png )
894570

"TELL ME WHO DID IT!"

"the answer is simple"
>>
No. 894573 ID: 4fe525
File 153267071534.png - (88.03KB , 689x689 , 115.png )
894573

"it was me! hahahaha"

"w-w-w-what?, w-w-w-w-hy!?"

"why not? im above the law! if a god kills a citizen who are you going to call? the police? 911? Superman? dont make me laugh! we can do anything we want and NO ONE can stop us!"

"b-b-but thats not a r-r-reason to kill innoc-cent people!"

"i have a better question for you, who says we have to follow their rules? who says that we must abide the rules their societys made? ill show them who's the boss here, i had to make a example of that bull kid! i had to let them know that if they mess with me, then not even death will save them!"

"y-y-you are c-c-c-craz-z-y!"

"im not crazy, i know who is in charge of this universe, and thats me!"
>>
No. 894577 ID: 4fe525
File 153267111933.png - (24.95KB , 427x417 , 116.png )
894577

after that i left her universe, i avoided all contact with her for as long as i could, that would be... 8 months...

one day she apologized and told me that she will respect the lives of her creations even though she has no reason to do it.
i told her to leave me alone, but she is determined in becoming my friend.
>>
No. 894578 ID: d887c0

So she, THE ACTUAL GOD OF THAT ENTIRE UNIVERSE, had to off some rando just to prove that she's in charge.
She is the god of that entire universe.
The god. Of that. Entire. Uni. Verse.
She could carve her face into the moon. She could make the ocean stand up and dance the Charleston. She could rewrite the laws of physics so that 2+2=Fish.
She offed some rando. Nobody in particular. Not a head of state or some powerful figure. Just some random, unlucky schmuck.
Sound is either completely out of her divine gourd or the living embodiment of stupidity and insecurity made manifest.
When you see her again, set her ass straight. She blew her chance. You want nothing to do with her at all.
>>
No. 894579 ID: 8baea2

She's still friendly tho. Ok, maybe a psychopath but she's still trying to be your friend after all and she said sorry.

Ask the fish what you should do.
>>
No. 894588 ID: b1b4f3

Well naming yourself Melody certainly isn't going to convince her you don't want to be her friend. More like the opposite.
>>
No. 894589 ID: ff82d2

Hey, maybe she's changed now. Why not give her a chance?
>>
No. 894590 ID: 094652

You push anyone into a corner, and they forget there's more than two dimensions. Doesn't matter if they don't deserve the power they squander, they're still scared and pressured and it's supposed to be an easy fix but our egos get in the way of admitting the problem.

In Sound's case, she's trying to convince herself she's in control by murdering children and getting away with it because goddesses make the rules, or that kid did something to remind her of her past life and she overreacted to pretend that it was below her, along with him.

If we spent all day talking about a certain uncomfortable "point", you'd summon an army of horrors to terrify us so we'd shut up and obey, correct? Same thing for Sound but times twenty.

She needs a friend. Not to convince her to be good or moral, but as an outlet to remember that she can be a goddess and a relatively normal person at the same time. Being ostracized from the only people on the same power level as her and left to rule mortals that she'd rather forget she came from is only going to make this worse.
>>
No. 894744 ID: 19e65d
File 153284633902.png - (51.20KB , 427x417 , 117.png )
894744

>>894578
>>894579
>>894588
>>894589
>>894590

guys... this is not easy for me, if i choose to become her friend i will have to help her recover her moral sense, or at least stop her from abusing her creations. however this does not guarante that she is going to stop killing. i dont know how sick her mind is.

however if i reject her friendship she may go berserk and will try to vent all her rage into her creations, this will most likely end up in her going completely insane.

this is a very tough choice, what do you guys think? should i be her friend or should tell her to leave me alone
>>
No. 894745 ID: 094652

Keep in mind: you said that Gods. Can. Not. Die. I don't know if this is true, but I'm willing to take the idea that "gods are very^64 hard to kill, if not impossible" at face value. So if Sound goes insane, you're going to have a permanent problem.

I say make friends with the crazy cat lady. Might be fun.
>>
No. 894746 ID: 8baea2

Be friends with her, what could go wrong?
>>
No. 894747 ID: b1b4f3

Well, at least try then. If she's really willing to change, you need to give her the chance.
>>
No. 894757 ID: 830fb7

>>894744
You could always get her to build a dungeon in her world where she gets to play around in while unaffecting the rest of her world, basically asking her to make a space where she can vent. Makes I easier to be friends with her if she isn't going around massacring people.
>>
No. 894779 ID: ad51b8

couldn't you get some of the other gods to help you with this? I mean you did say they are all bored off their asses so they'd have to be at least a few that would be willing to help if for no other reason then for something to do.
>>
No. 894934 ID: 19e65d
File 153292580292.png - (79.29KB , 427x417 , 118.png )
894934

>>894746
>>894747
>>894757
>>894745

very well i will be her friend

>>894779
yes, you're right, i will need help from other gods, i will go to the rooms. the combination and regulation virus will take care of my world while im out
>>
No. 894935 ID: 19e65d
File 153292599137.png - (38.46KB , 427x417 , 119.png )
894935

im here, there is a castle room and the boring, uninteresting room than no one cares about
>>
No. 894942 ID: 33cbe7

I wonder why they even bother keeping it around. Go in the castle room.
>>
No. 894945 ID: aeb1cf

Castle room, frogs sometimes mean bad things.
>>
No. 894948 ID: 094652

Wait.

Check UNDER the road for more houses. It's a floating road.
>>
No. 894951 ID: 91ee5f

>>894935
>the boring, uninteresting room than no one cares about
That’s your room, isn’t it?
>>
No. 894959 ID: b1b4f3

>>894935
What's with the frog motif?
>>
No. 894973 ID: ff82d2

Make a knock knock joke.
>>
No. 894977 ID: 19e65d
File 153294557833.png - (12.52KB , 427x417 , 120.png )
894977

>>894948
there is no-THAT BETTER NOT BE THE "INFINITY GAUNTLET" COMIC THAT FEAR LOST TEN YEARS AGO!
>>
No. 894978 ID: 19e65d
File 153294570278.png - (35.65KB , 427x417 , 121.png )
894978

>>894951
n-no...

>>894945
yes
>>
No. 894979 ID: 19e65d
File 153294685555.png - (74.73KB , 427x417 , 122.png )
894979

"yes "Melody" hehehehe, what can i help you with?"

im pretty sure that Sound is getting her room or universe ready to celebrate for my new name, and i have been considering being her friend, however if im going to be her friend i want to help her recover her moral sense or at least stop her from killing her creations, and im going to need help for that.

"thats noble, it goes with your title, worrying about creations that are not yours while trying to help someone that might not be worth your time"

if she goes completely insane it will be a problem for everyone, a permanent problem.

"and there you go again, worried for our-"

are you going to help me or not?

"mmm... i dont know, Sound is more powerful than me but i will do it for the sake of peace, anything else you want?"
>>
No. 894980 ID: ad51b8

pssst, quick question, who's this guy?
>>
No. 894981 ID: 19e65d

>>894980
(god of light)
>>
No. 894982 ID: ff82d2

Tell him to go wake up Silence.

But no, let's go talk to Sound.
>>
No. 894988 ID: 91ee5f

>>894979
I think he’s laughing because you’re still in your swimsuit.
>>
No. 895005 ID: aeb1cf

Ask him if he want any expecific animal in our eletric bogaloo universe, we still need a bit of deep ocean fauna... other than that giant thing.
>>
No. 895278 ID: 90db94
File 153302233539.png - (67.15KB , 427x417 , 123.png )
895278

>Ask him if he want any expecific animal in our eletric bogaloo universe, we still need a bit of deep ocean fauna... other than that giant thing.

do you want a animal in my universe?

"no thanks Melody, i dont want to mess with your ecosystem, now who are we looking for?"

i dont want to face Sound alone, i want at least 3 gods with me

"Silence woke up half hour ago, she can help you"

oh good, then i just need to recruit one god and i will be ready

"Earth or life can help us, but im not sure if life is on her room"
>>
No. 895279 ID: 90db94
File 153302242166.png - (56.12KB , 611x417 , 124.png )
895279

you know, even today i still wonder what Life tried to do with her room's appearance.
>>
No. 895292 ID: ff82d2

Life should know a lot about... life. I say we ask her.
>>
No. 895294 ID: ad51b8

make it look like a plant?

also anything under this road or are we clear this time? Also I guess start with life.
>>
No. 895295 ID: 094652

What's the deal with the broken road?

Talk to Earth, because Sound has little respect for life.
>>
No. 895324 ID: aeb1cf

Let's call our fashionless friend, life!
>>
No. 895701 ID: 68cfa0
File 153319407202.png - (17.14KB , 427x417 , 125.png )
895701

>>895294
>>895295
that was where Sorrow's room was supposed to be, he just "took" it away one day... i think he doesnt like us.

...
...
...
IS THAT SOUND?!

-------------------------------------

END OF THE FIRST THREAD
i know i said this was going to be a short quest but... damn i loved every single second that i spend making this. thanks everyone

Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/124607.html
>>
No. 895716 ID: 33cbe7

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that was Sound.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password