[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 892745)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153155325159.png - (14.93KB , 713x499 , wiggler1.png )
892745 No. 892745 ID: 9125e0

Just another day yep definitely no weird shit.
Expand all images
>>
No. 892747 ID: 90f3c0

Inspect yourself and your surroundings.
>>
No. 892752 ID: 9125e0
File 153155533953.png - (14.47KB , 713x499 , wiggler quest pic1.png )
892752

i appear to be a farmer working on his apple farm,Well thats the last apple left up there.
there also appears to be a MineCo gun ship flying over the mountain.
>>
No. 892755 ID: 9125e0
File 153155565846.png - (18.46KB , 713x499 , wiggler quest pic2.png )
892755

Huh I think I see Something digging out of the ground..... is that a.. wiggler?
>"OOoh Wee!"
>>
No. 892756 ID: 9125e0
File 153155609291.png - (47.38KB , 713x499 , wiggler quest pic3.png )
892756

"OOoh We!"
Im finely out of that prison my tummy is hungry what should I do!

."Wtf is that thing doing in my apple farm"
>>
No. 892757 ID: 9125e0

sorry i messed up
the last line was said by the farmer
>>
No. 892759 ID: 977456

Wiggle a farmer-sized hole into the ground and excrete apple-pie pheromones into the bottom of it.
>>
No. 892771 ID: 4f1cbc

>>892756
Eat farmer, apple, tree, plane and mountain, in that order.
>>
No. 892775 ID: 9125e0
File 153157981944.png - (10.46KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest Pic5.png )
892775

>Wiggle a farmer-sized hole into the ground and excrete apple-pie pheromones into the bottom of it.

>Eat farmer, apple, tree, plane and mountain, in that order.
Ok I'll wig this dirt,and il eat the farmer and apple.
>>
No. 892776 ID: 9125e0
File 153157999785.png - (37.25KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest pic4.png )
892776

Ok I dont think he can see me.
*wiggles starts to excrete apple-pie pheromones*

>"were did that parasite go"
>>
No. 892777 ID: 9125e0
File 153158021366.png - (8.69KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic6.png )
892777

Ok I think I can hear him comeing.

>"Were did it go for fucks sake.......Is that apple pie I smell?"

He will find the hole soon
>>
No. 892779 ID: 9125e0
File 153158072989.png - (7.63KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic7.png )
892779

>"Hmm the chances of there being Apple pie down there are like 1/10000 is its probably a trap,But hey im willing to take that risk to get a slice of pie"

Its working!
>>
No. 892814 ID: 4f1cbc

>>892779
Drop him in
>>
No. 892831 ID: 90f3c0

Wiggle seductively.
>>
No. 892839 ID: b1b4f3

Open your mouth and prepare to bite.
>>
No. 892863 ID: 9125e0
File 153161101988.png - (155.64KB , 713x499 , wigglerquest pic 8.png )
892863

>Wiggle seductively.
That action at lest cost 4 more wiggler points!

>Open your mouth and prepare to bite
Now thats some thing I can do!

Well lets see how this turns out
>>
No. 892864 ID: 9125e0
File 153161132003.png - (13.56KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic9.png )
892864

>"Umm what is all this vaper in the air,There most be some hot juicy sexy apple pie in the Fuck it im jumping in.
>>
No. 892865 ID: 9125e0
File 153161157976.png - (12.67KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic10.png )
892865

"OOOOOOoooh HEEEEEEEELLLLOOOOO"

>"Well fuck"

"WIGG WIGG WIIIIIIGG"
now that my tummy is kind of full what should I do next
go to the house. go to the tree. go to the mountain.?
>>
No. 892869 ID: 9125e0

Wiggle points are gained from "wigging" people
and can be spent at some stores or on some body mods.like war paint.

Wiggles now has 2 Wiggle points
>>
No. 892965 ID: 9125e0
File 153163271220.png - (76.16KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic11.png )
892965

.........Wait a minute thats not blood its Tomato 'sos' its highly Poison'st for wigglers to consume.....

>"You son of a bitch Im takeing you out with me

oh no oh no I need to find the cure soon or Il dry up!
>>
No. 892982 ID: b1b4f3

Puke it all up!
>>
No. 893224 ID: 9125e0
File 153177732937.png - (9.13KB , 713x499 , WiggleQuest Puke.png )
893224

"Puuk EEA ack ack ack"

There thats as much as I can puke out.

>"get back here Ima fuck you up"
"OOh No! Flop flop flop"
>>
No. 893225 ID: 9125e0
File 153177757166.png - (12.00KB , 713x499 , wigglerquest pic12.png )
893225

>" your gonna pay for this you wiggler that dirt is gonna be hell to fill in Im gonna report you to MineCo"

"no dont do that please"

>"get your slimy ass back here"

"AAAaaaaah"
Il go into the woods hell never find me in there!.
>>
No. 893227 ID: 9125e0
File 153177822499.png - (60.86KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest pic13.png )
893227

"aah my back....Were did that Bastard go?"
Maybe he went this way i might need to get some more equipment to go after that wiggler or i can just wander in there woefully unprepared or what ever.
>>
No. 893236 ID: 4f1cbc

You get back there and you eat that farmer. No running away!
>>
No. 893245 ID: 9125e0
File 153178569151.png - (23.91KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest Pic14.png )
893245

">You get back there and you eat that farmer. No running away!",some random blue wiggler yells at me.

"Ok"
That bluetard is just siting in the trees like an apple.

I coil up and ready to pounce.
>>
No. 893246 ID: 9125e0
File 153178590386.png - (20.56KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest pic15.png )
893246

"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT SOME MC'Ds HONEY MUSTERD PACKE-

>"What is that soun-
>>
No. 893248 ID: 9125e0
File 153178607895.png - (13.87KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest pic16.png )
893248

*SMACK*

"YUM YUM YUM CHICKEN AND FUN"
>>
No. 893267 ID: 977456

Disguise yourself as a wig.
>>
No. 893271 ID: 91ee5f

>>893248
Eat him!
>>
No. 893388 ID: 9125e0
File 153185450795.png - (17.30KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic17.png )
893388

>Disguise yourself as a wig.

>Eat him!

I stay on his head for a wile and he walk's into his above ground hole thing.....
I start to stick out my taster...........
>>
No. 893389 ID: 9125e0
File 153185476491.png - (9.96KB , 713x499 , Wigglerquest pic18.png )
893389

........"LICK" *Slurrrrp"

>"UUUMMMMMMM fuck"
>>
No. 893392 ID: 9125e0
File 153185521742.png - (9.42KB , 713x499 , WigglerQuest pic20.png )
893392

*Spongbob narrator* "One hour of slurping later"

"Yum that farmer sure was tasty he was just the right kind of juicy......

>"Hey look its a red wiggler all by himself"

>"Yeah lets get payback for what they did to are people"

OOOh No Green wigglers! the greens and the reds were at war for 50 years in the great flop war. after the reds won with the help of the blues and green wigglers were made 2nd class citizens.

"Uuum you wouldn't hit a man who was just feeding right...
>>
No. 893393 ID: 891b91

>>893392
Solve this problem with hugs. Wet, slimy, ooze-secreting hugs! You do secrete ooze or slime of some sort, right?
>>
No. 893432 ID: 9125e0
File 153187386790.png - (24.62KB , 600x1200 , WigglerQuest pic21.png )
893432

>Solve this problem with hugs. Wet, slimy, ooze-secreting hugs! You do secrete ooze or slime of some sort, right?

Yes I can secrete ooze its called wiggler juice its our blood we can shoot it out of a pore as a defense mechanism! that's how I escaped from that prison!

Hugging a green that could get my the death sentence in wiggler society...... but if I have to do it so get out of this Il hug the one with the tapped on mustash
>>
No. 893435 ID: 9125e0
File 153187419073.png - (19.03KB , 600x1200 , WigglerQuest pic22.png )
893435

"can we just hug this out"
>".............."
>"hey Jim flop how can we tell if this guy is for real or if this is a trap...."

>"I don't know Captain Stash"

"oooh come on just give me a hug already"

>"Ok il try
>>
No. 893438 ID: 9125e0
File 153187519066.png - (9.01KB , 600x600 , Wigglerquest pic24_1.png )
893438

*slaping wiggler hug noise's*
*helicopter noise's*

"This is saber 1 we got the targets in rang permission to fire mineco hq.

"Permission granted take the shot"
>>
No. 893442 ID: 91ee5f

>>893438
All of you wigglers look out! A helicopter is trying to shoot all of you!
>>
No. 893505 ID: 977456

Quick! Hide in that conveniently-placed farmer corpse!
>>
No. 893602 ID: 9125e0
File 153197431944.png - (9.20KB , 600x600 , Wigglerquest pic26.png )
893602

"Team one get ready to drop after the first burst"
>"Sir yes sir"

>"Sir will make it out of this right"

"I don,t know with these monsters any thing could happen pvt"
>>
No. 893605 ID: 9125e0
File 153197467747.png - (6.46KB , 600x600 , WigglerQuest pic27.png )
893605

>All of you wigglers look out! A helicopter is trying to shoot all of you!

Whats a helico-
*50cal gun fireing*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

>Quick! Hide in that conveniently-placed farmer corpse!

Yes that's what I'l do
"Jim flop,Captain Mustash,Blue tard This way!"
>>
No. 893607 ID: 9125e0
File 153197505002.png - (23.55KB , 600x600 , WigglerQuest RIP JIMFLOP.png )
893607

"Quick Get in the above ground hole!"
>"Wait for me"Jim flop say's

*Splat*

>"Jim flop NOOOOOOOOOO"captain yell's
>>
No. 893617 ID: 79814e

>>893607
Help Captain get to safety, we can give Jim a wiggler funeral later.
>>
No. 893622 ID: 91ee5f

>>893617
I agree!
>>
No. 893629 ID: 977456

"Do any of you know how a perfectly normal farmer who would be safe to remain in close proximity of wiggles?"
>>
No. 893777 ID: 9125e0
File 153205633971.png - (8.15KB , 600x600 , WigglerQuest Pic29.png )
893777

*BANG BANG BANG*

>"What the hell!" the Mineco Lt yells.

>"Petingz Fed coming out of the barn 12 o'clock!" a random soldier yells.

>"What the fuck are petingz fed doing here"Lt yells.

>"Hell if a kno- TANK."
*BOOM*
>>
No. 893778 ID: 9125e0
File 153205669137.png - (6.89KB , 600x600 , Wigglerquest pic30.png )
893778

>Help Captain get to safety, we can give Jim a wiggler funeral later.

Well the bang sticks are booming I drag captain mustash in the above ground hole.

"Do any of you know a perfectly normal farmer who would be safe to remain in close proximity of us?"

>"Yeah Bluetard say's he lives in the old Mineco mines down the farm a ways."

captain doesn't look so good

*Bang Bang Bang*
*BOOM*
>>
No. 893779 ID: f8802e

>>893778
Either blue or red wrap around him and act as tourniquet while the other stand guard and or help treat captain.
>>
No. 893787 ID: 9125e0
File 153206966234.png - (7.70KB , 600x600 , WigglerQuest pic31.png )
893787

>Either blue or red wrap around him and act as tourniquet while the other stand guard and or help treat captain.

Blue's already on it

>"This is Lt buck I need back up this tank is tarring my men apart like this was a gay porno".

>"This is Mineco hq uuumm.... we cant afford to send back up at this time can you hold out for 2 more days"

>"Are you fucking kidding me 2 Days"Lt says

>"listen saber 1 were fighting a war itll be 2 more days tell themen work there way over there ok Hq out"

>"FUCK its always like this why do I even bother trying to contact hq and get some help OK MEN FALL BACK INTO THE TREE LINE"lt says
>>
No. 894089 ID: 7eeba7

Buck and his men fortify the tree line for an assault
>>
No. 894092 ID: 977456

Wiggle Rhythmically to summon a sand-worm.
>>
No. 894335 ID: 9125e0

Sorry about the slow updates of the thread my computer is not working that good

im still trying to get it to work right but when i do il post the next image so il be a little bit slower
>>
No. 894413 ID: 9125e0
File 153254346365.png - (74.61KB , 1080x1920 , 4D9AD5C2-20BE-4A82-BBBD-35BE87481B3C.png )
894413

The wigglers start to wiggle Rhythmically to summon the one and only
>>
No. 894414 ID: 9125e0
File 153254417587.png - (3.49KB , 100x100 , AF18FB0F-A136-41E0-A404-06FAA23DB63F.png )
894414

MEGA WIGGLES

>”WHY MUST YOU SUMMON ME”


>”Uuuum yeah MEN FALL BACK AND PREPARE FOR AN ATTACK!” LT buck yells
>>
No. 894450 ID: 977456

"Sorry ma'am. We were just dancing to a really catchy Ear-worm, but your magnificent presence has cast it from my mind. Please let us trouble you no longer as we take our leave, and may the most blessed of fortunes follow you."

Flee!
>>
No. 894454 ID: 6a2618

>>894414
"Help us flee from those guys preety please ?"
>>
No. 894546 ID: 160231

A Slav walks up to make the wiggles and punches him in the throat and then squats on his quirks as he drinks vodka
>>
No. 894548 ID: 160231

Maga
>>
No. 894602 ID: 9125e0
File 153272643318.png - (43.33KB , 825x2000 , wiggler quest slav.png )
894602

"UUUmm Mega wiggles can you help us flop away"

>"Fine but you better get me wiggler snacks after this.....Illegal wiggler snacks.

"Ok"

>"Hey you slimey ass Worms Im going to turn you in to goulash, You sobaka"some random slav yells as he gets out of the bushes
>>
No. 894605 ID: 6a2618

>>894602
Tell him if help on our escape we fill his empty vodka bottle with vodka flavored wiggle juice.
>>
No. 894608 ID: 91ee5f

>>894602
That guy is trying to stop us from getting you your illegal wiggler snacks!
>>
No. 894613 ID: 160231

Lt Buck puts on tracksuit and walks out onto the battlefield and squats and drinks vodka
>>
No. 894614 ID: 160231

putin shows up shirtless on a bear
>>
No. 894930 ID: 9125e0
File 153292535135.png - (96.61KB , 1080x1920 , F00F6AE2-5EB5-4C04-9516-29BFED27710C.png )
894930

>”You will not get in the way of my wiggler snacks!”
>”Cyka blya-“
*Smush*

“Every one down this convenient hole I found in the above ground hole!”
>>
No. 894936 ID: 9125e0
File 153292608568.png - (141.30KB , 1080x1920 , 03E3C592-5324-472A-B9D9-4B813AD4141A.png )
894936

“Ok I can’t hear the boom sticks anymore”
>”.............ha ha”

Ummmmm wiggles is scared!
>>
No. 894967 ID: 6a2618

>>894936
well those wiggler snacks ain't gonna find themselves, explore the place for some snacks.
>>
No. 896073 ID: 9125e0
File 153344029513.png - (87.67KB , 1080x1080 , B2C802B7-B33E-46C5-B1B1-FA3CC31C3637.png )
896073

Ummmm I don’t want to know what’s in the “Wiggler cell’s” room

>”..........HA HA
Ummmmmmmm I’m not okay with this the laughs are getting closer
>>
No. 896090 ID: 8b5d21

>>896073
Hide now and look for a escape route. It could be a Wiggler eating mole and we better not be around when it shows up.
>>
No. 896271 ID: f0ab3e

back above ground there is a BSN news chopper reporting the newest news
>>
No. 896272 ID: f0ab3e

of News
>>
No. 896319 ID: 9125e0
File 153367522161.png - (72.46KB , 1080x1080 , BD519FEB-9599-458B-9591-4FCCB3766C37.png )
896319

>”..HA HA”
Yep that’s way to close uuuum there’s a hole in the wall but it’s dark
>”HA HA”
I’m going in
>>
No. 896320 ID: 9125e0
File 153367526030.png - (53.92KB , 1080x1080 , 376AF82E-E3AA-4250-A12E-1ABF00C31F6C.png )
896320

...........
>>
No. 896321 ID: 9125e0
File 153367533871.png - (114.59KB , 1080x1080 , 90FD3C03-8FD4-4ECE-B7B8-D05A66C45779.png )
896321

*Thump*
>>
No. 896322 ID: 9125e0
File 153367545186.png - (53.92KB , 1080x1080 , 1644A284-F7B6-4450-83A4-6E5AA90E6150.png )
896322

.......
>”..............ha ha”
Uuuum Wiggles has no idea what the just was?
>>
No. 896323 ID: 9125e0
File 153367591079.png - (120.52KB , 1080x1080 , 8B89A78E-5DBB-468B-A03D-6470D166109C.png )
896323

MEANWHILE

“Ph ph ph ph ph ph ph ph ph ph ph”
“THIS IS BSNN TV SLIME CITY MOST BS NEWS NETWORK AND WERE HERE TO COVER THE NEWS OF NES”
>”ph ph ph ph ph” *inhale*
“Did I say you could stop”
>”no sir”
>>
No. 896471 ID: 8b5d21

>>896323
Use the element of stealth to infiltrate that chopper without being noticed and get a free ride.
>>
No. 898122 ID: 9125e0
File 153473952626.png - (64.13KB , 800x800 , CC388A3E-E65A-4060-AA0F-F2045802AB96.png )
898122

We use the most Stealthy sneaking and board the chopper *Splat*

>“Huh I think I heard a splat on our chopper jacky get the camera I’m going on the spot!”

>”stop calling me jacky”

>”well get a name change then,can you stop the chopper so I can get the camera ready it keeps bouncing into my “”snow””.”

>”no I can’t because you put this stupid ass plushy in the driver seat”
>>
No. 898878 ID: e01d60

jacky sees is the wigglers and proceeds to shoot at them and yelling get off the chopper you dirtbags
>>
No. 898882 ID: 91ee5f

>>898122
Sabotage the chopper so it can’t be used!
>>
No. 901834 ID: 9125e0
File 153703963418.png - (8.26KB , 654x653 , wigglerquest.png )
901834

>_Sabotage the chopper so it can’t be used!
Ok I use my super wigging powers and get the chopper to stop

*CRASH*
>_"what the fuck jacky I just hit my head"
>_"it wasn't me a swear hey is that tank aiming at us?"
>_"probl-"
>>
No. 901836 ID: 9125e0
File 153703970273.png - (4.41KB , 654x653 , wigglerquest2.png )
901836

*BOOM*
>>
No. 901844 ID: 9125e0
File 153704068844.png - (5.72KB , 654x653 , wigglerquest3.png )
901844

Ok Ok the thing is gone should I investigate the fun dungeon, Or the wiggler cell's room, Or try and find out what that was. I can still hear him walking
>>
No. 905361 ID: b30b15

Go find the Stalker
>>
No. 906583 ID: c8f82f

you wiggle through the fun dungeon an the loneWaffle was leaving to go get a snack
>>
No. 910444 ID: 9125e0
File 154206701170.jpg - (43.47KB , 1400x1400 , Wigglerquest 1.jpg )
910444

>Go find the Stalker
Ok I will start looking for him.

Hmmm well all I see is this door... Maybe he's in there?
>>
No. 910445 ID: 9125e0
File 154206703004.jpg - (54.33KB , 1400x1400 , Wigglerquest #2.jpg )
910445

I fell like I'm being watched
>>
No. 914718 ID: 8c86ce

The worm gets a trip 6 feet under
>>
No. 914719 ID: 8c86ce

I got a bad feeling about this
>>
No. 920470 ID: 9125e0
File 154969583907.png - (128.94KB , 1080x1080 , slav cave.png )
920470

BLAYYT!!!!!!!

*bang bang bang*
>>
No. 920471 ID: 9125e0
File 154969585488.png - (130.70KB , 1080x1080 , wiggles dead.png )
920471

*SPLAT*


.wiggles is dead.
>>
No. 920497 ID: 470289

RIP
>>
No. 920591 ID: e51896

restart?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password