[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 903569)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40719 unique user posts. View catalog

File 153805085703.png - (214.75KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
903569 No. 903569 ID: 1301e8

A Feast of Souls

[NSFW]

“Justice? They are nothing but beasts, deserving nothing but complete extermination. They cannot fathom something complex like justice, nor do they deserve any kind of mercy. The only thing they deserve is the complete extinction I’ve already given them for daring to even exist, and you will not stop it.”
-Karkan Inkfeather.

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/First_Day_of_Harvest
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/120031.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 903570 ID: 1301e8
File 153805086963.png - (66.83KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
903570

Your whole body shakes as he once again plunges deep into you, his crotch slapping against you one last time. As the orgasm washes over you, you let out a silent scream while your legs almost gives out from under you as you’re forced to stop your ride of Karn’s cock. He whines a bit as you do so and starts to weakly hump against you, but the awkward position make it hard to pick up any speed or rhythm.

:EmaFoS: Ahnnggt… D-Danus…
:KarnFoS: F-fuck… don’t s-stop… I’m g-getting close…

[You are about to receive enough Protein to create a new Sakkilian form. Please select a shape to create as well as gender:]
[Female or Male?]
[Green scaled with a visual form based on Danus.]
[Red scaled with a visual form based on Karn.]
>>
No. 903575 ID: 91ee5f

>>903570
>Ahnnggt…D-Danus…
Ema, you fool! Don’t say someone’s name when you’re fucking someone else! That’s just plain rude and a very good way to hurt Karn’s feelings! I know this is your 2nd time having sex, but come on, even Oran would know not to do that and he’s a freaking virgin!

You should be saying, “Ahnnggt…K-Karn…

>[You are about to receive enough Protein to create a new Sakkilian form. Please select a shape to create as well as gender:]
>[Female or Male?]
>[Green scaled with a visual form based on Danus.]
>[Red scaled with a visual form based on Karn.]
Female.

Red scaled with a visual form based on Karn.

>>
No. 903579 ID: eeb7d9

>Ahnnggt… D-Danus…
Damn Ema, you really fall your that sugar daddy, didn't you? Any way, don't say other people's names when you are fucking someone else, is fucking rude, you animal.

I think you should go for a male body, you already have to many female bodies. And a red scaled one will be nice too, a good contrast to your original blue.

And for the love of Gods, don't transform while you are fucking him, please.
>>
No. 903583 ID: 4854ef

Male Red scaled
>>
No. 903587 ID: fd0bee

This new form is an excellent opportunity to fuck with Drago. Either we can be his long lost sibling or an younger version of the guy he is into. As much as I love the sibling farce we got to be green scale young Danus to maximize the chances of sex.

If it wasn't for Drago I would prefer a more discreet female form for the rare occasions Ema choose the subtle approach, but that seem an unlikely possibility with few adantages when compared to securing a new source of food.
>>
No. 903590 ID: 51b8ec

Female, green scaled.
>>
No. 903592 ID: 38e45e

Male, Red scaled. We already have a female form it's the one we've got.

Also don't transform mid-coitus.
>>
No. 903593 ID: 094652

Red Female.

Look like daddy's girl.
>>
No. 903595 ID: 2e0f31

Red-scaled female Karn-ivore.
>>
No. 903599 ID: b1b4f3

>>903570
Male, Red.
>>
No. 903600 ID: e4958d

Red, Female
>>
No. 903609 ID: 7e1da4

Green Boi
>>
No. 903613 ID: daa216

Male and Green
This will let us seduce Danus' son.
Also did we de-bird during sex?
>>
No. 903624 ID: b151ce

Red. Looking like him is probably going to be unnerving to him. Female will make you appear to be more of a 'hot monster' than 'soul stealing doppleganger monster'
>>
No. 903637 ID: 864e49

Male
Green is more common I think, easier to blend in.
>>
No. 903757 ID: 2f83e5

>>903569
Female, green form based on Danus.
>>
No. 903802 ID: ad51b8

red female

as their have been a lot more dicks in the quest then anything else, it is up to Ema bring balance to the world.
>>
No. 903866 ID: 1301e8
File 153814485296.png - (60.59KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
903866

Your legs finally give out, forcing Karn to hilt himself inside you as you slam into him, knocking him over the edge.

[Large sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!]


:KarnFoS: *Hiss*…
>RED BOI!
[You have gained the form of {Red Sakkilian Male}!]
[You have gained the form of {Tana, the female Serpents}!]

>Damn Ema, you really did fall for your sugar daddy, didn't you?
J-just because your mind w-went to him when you… um… it d-doesn’t’ mean anything… r-right?
>Ema, you fool! Don’t say someone’s name when you’re fucking someone else!
It kind of just happened in the heat of things! You didn’t mean to do it… hopefully he didn’t actually hear it. You don’t think he did… he seemed too focused on his own release to really notice.
>Karn-ivore.
You’ve already eaten… and gotten fed in the other way as well, so you’re in no need to eat him right now. You’ll eat him later… unless he noticed you moaning the wrong name, then you might just gobble him up real quick to skip all the awkwardness.

>Also did we de-bird during sex?
You de-birded before sex. Apparently, being in one form for too long is tiresome… besides, Karn’s hateboner for Vivi kind of went soft after all that running around and worrying for Oran.
>This will let us seduce Danus' son.
Hmm… another food source, huh? You have to wonder if he’s a pitcher or catcher… probably a pitcher, seeing how much of a manly man he is.
>Don't transform mid-coitus.
Of course not, that would be rude. Besides, you’re not sure what would happen if you transformed while he was inside you and you rather not experiment with that right now.

Speaking of experiments, you have a lot to do that’s actually important, don’t you?
-You need to bring whoever attacked your village to Justice…
-You might want to go to that Herbalist to ask about the three stones, the ones that strange person with Hugo’s mask asked you to get. Either to actually help it… or to get closer to it so you can enact Justice.
-You also need to check the library for information about Dalriver, your village.
-You need to eat the Baroness, too. She belongs in your tummy, after all.
-Oh, and it might be prudent to test out your new forms… especially the male one. You still have no idea how a male form really… feels.
-Also, where the heck are your clothes any-

:KarnFoS: C-can you s-stop moving y-your hips and let m-me pull out? I’m s-still super sensitive down there, Ema…
>>
No. 903868 ID: fd0bee

Herbalist or library. Library is better for shapeshifting experinebtation, less people watching.
>>
No. 903884 ID: d887c0

>>903866
Give him a few more quick pumps just to show him who's boss.
We'll check the herbalist and library when we're clean and dressed.
>>
No. 903898 ID: 91ee5f

>>903866
>C-can you s-stop moving y-your hips and let m-me pull out? I’m s-still super sensitive down there, Ema…
That’s enough Ema, let him pull out. If you hurt him too much, then he won’t want to do this with you anymore.

Go look for your clothes, since you can’t exactly leave to go anywhere until you’re wearing something.
>>
No. 903927 ID: eeb7d9

>C-can you s-stop moving y-your hips and let m-me pull out? I’m s-still super sensitive down there, Ema…
Oh fine, i'll let you go... for now.
Let's go and talk to that herbalist. And where are yout godsdamn clothes!
Oh, ask Karn if he has any male clothes to spare, you could use some later for your male form.
>>
No. 903951 ID: 6e3519

Eat him through your pussy and shoot him out of your nose.
>>
No. 903952 ID: 91ee5f

>>903951
No, don’t be weird.
>>
No. 903953 ID: daa216

Keep riding. Make him your bitch like a good boy should be.
>>
No. 904106 ID: 1301e8
File 153824950021.png - (31.43KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
904106

>Give him a few more quick pumps just to show him who's boss.
He’s already started to go flaccid when you renew your mating of him, your movements quickly makes his member grow to full once again. You hear him whine a bit as he squirms under you, but he doesn’t try to stop you. Instead, he grabs a hold of your hips and starts to thrust against you, meeting you halfway each time you let yourself down onto him.
:KarnFoS: D-dammit Ema!

>We'll check the herbalist and library when we're clean and dressed.
Well, of course you’re going to get cleaned before you leave. You can’t very well go around town dripping with Karn’s virile seed, now can you?
>Library is better for shape shifting experimentation, less people watching.
You’re not going to go around shape shifting where someone might catch you without good reason. Besides, the testing you really wanted to do is… kind of private?
>Let's go and talk to that herbalist.
Getting to the bottom of who the fuck… or better yet, what the fuck those things are that attack your village is your highest priority! Right after riding the fuck out of Karn so he can feed you all his delicious seed!

:KarnFoS: Gah! W-where d-did you get all t-this energy from s-suddenly!? S-slow down!
:EmaFoS: Nope~
:KarnFoS: Fff… fuck…

>Eat him through your pussy and shoot him out of your nose.
…wait, can you even do that? You’re not sure you can actually get someone out from you after you’ve eaten them… especially from another entrance completely… not to mention you’re not sure how eating someone down there will even work!? It’s not like it’s connected to your stomach and- you know what, you’ll think about this later.
>That’s enough Ema, let him pull out.
By now the room is filled with the sound of his ballsack slapping against your tush, as well as his tired grunts each time he thrust against you. Maybe it’s for the best to let him rest for a bit…
:KarnFoS: H-hey! D-don’t freaking stop n-now!
Or not.
>If you hurt him too much, then he won’t want to do this with you anymore.
It’s clear that it isn’t hurting him… in fact, you’re pretty sure it has the opposite reaction. This is only confirmed when he forces you down on him, hilting you while his cock starts to throb inside you…

[Small sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!]


:KarnFoS: Gah… y-you’re evil, you know that?
:EmaFoS: Heh… admit it, you did enjoy that, didn’t you?
:KarnFoS: …f-fine, I admit it… j-just give me a warning next time!
>>
No. 904107 ID: 1301e8
File 153824950827.png - (73.44KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
904107

>Go look for your clothes, since you can’t exactly leave to go anywhere until you’re wearing something.
After your… feeding time, you leave Karn to get some rest while you clean yourself up. You still have no idea where your clothes are though, so you better find Oran and ask him where-

:TunuFoS: I… I s-still t-think I got another e-egg in me…
:OranFoS: T-that’s w-what y-you said t-the last t-two eggs! C-can’t w-we just snuggle or s-something instead!? I d-don’t think I c-can… h-handle… ah…
:TunuFoS: We’ll snuggle after y-you’re full. Now b-be a good incubator and t-take this… mmm… egg~
:OranFoS: Ngg… FUCK! Ah… ah… ngg… f-fuck… ah…
:TunuFoS: Ah… t-that was… oh… I… I t-think I feel another egg…
:OranFoS: *Incoherent gibberish*

…or maybe you’ll just give him some privacy for now. Now, let’s think… where would Oran put your clothes? Where do you usually have clothes? In a dresser? Or a closet… wait, weren’t there a closet right outside his lab? Duh… of course…

-----------------

:EmaFoS: Nice, my old clothes fit on this new form of mine. Well, mostly… kind of tight in places but…
:KarnFoS: W-wait, who is that!? Did y-you… um…
:EmaFoS: I can make forms from parts of what others have fed me through sex… like you just did.
:KarnFoS: …so that’s… me? Wait, those scales… you didn’t… Danus?
:EmaFoS: Maybe~
:KarnFoS: Really… so I got sloppy seconds to that old man, huh?
:EmaFoS: He’s not some old man, you jerk.
:KarnFoS: Sorry… and… um… can you change back to Ema? It’s kind of creepy seeing someone that… kind of looks like me like that?
:EmaFoS: As soon as I’m done feeling it out…

>Oh, ask Karn if he has any male clothes to spare, you could use some later for your male form.
:KarnFoS: Huh? I can’t just give away a bunch of clothes. Besides, I only got one pair over here at Oran’s place anyway.
:EmaFoS: …why do you have a pair of clothes at his place anyway?
:KarnFoS: Because I use his guest room from time to time? And it’s not that uncommon that he spill his liquids all over my chest either.
:EmaFoS: *snrk*
:KarnFoS: You know I meant his potions, Ema, no need to be childish. So… what’ his name anyway?
:EmaFoS: Huh?
:KarnFoS: This new form? You can’t go around being called Ema, right?
:EmaFoS: Oh… um… right… what is my name?

[Name your new form {Male Red Sakkilian}?]

Then it’s off to the herbalist...
>>
No. 904111 ID: 7e1da4

>>904107
William
>>
No. 904112 ID: 51b8ec

Clearly, the only correct choice is to call yourself Sunad in this form.
>>
No. 904113 ID: eeb7d9

Hmmm, Eliot? Evan? I can't think of any names with E. Besides i like those two.
Ask Karn if he wants to come with you, since i doubt he wants to wait until Oran is done. Good for Oran!
I insist that you will need new clothes, you can't use Ema's clothes with this new body, that would be suspicius.
>>
No. 904121 ID: 2f83e5

>>904107
How about Elric?
>>
No. 904122 ID: d887c0

>>904107
>Danus + Karn
Darn? Kanus?
>>
No. 904128 ID: daa216

Straight up just call yourself Oran.
>>
No. 904130 ID: ad51b8

>[Name your new form {Male Red Sakkilian}?]
> Kaktus

for real though
>Red
if anyone ask say it's a nick name.
>>
No. 904138 ID: 38e45e

Earl.

Call Karn shorty.

What time is it, anyway?
>>
No. 904150 ID: b1b4f3

>>904107
Jaktus.
>>
No. 904154 ID: 91ee5f

>>904107
>Sounds of Oran and Tunu having sex.
Sounds like he’s not a virgin anymore. But you did kind of imply to Karn that you’d have sex with Oran, so next time you should be ready to fuck him.

.....although judging by what you’re hearing in there, you might have to wait a while before Oran will be ready for you, he’s gonna be way too sore for sex anytime soon.

>He’s not some old man, you jerk.
Further defend Danus by stating that any girl would be lucky to have him, they just need to get their heads out of their asses about his age.

Also, let Karn know that Danus obviously doesn’t know about what you are, so yeah, don’t mention anything to him.

>can you change back to Ema? It’s kind of creepy seeing someone that…kind of looks like me like that?
Joke with Karn about telling everyone that you and him are distant cousins to explain why you sorta look like each other. Of course, you’re not actually going to do that, since it’s doubtful anyone would believe it.

>Name for new form?
Joke with Karn about combining his name and Danus’ name. But then be serious and state your new form’s name will be Elric.

So, what’s Karn going to do, wait here for Oran or go somewhere else? Or is he going to follow you because he’s still suspicious of you?

And this should be obvious but wherever you decide to go don’t forget your swords!
>>
No. 904198 ID: 864e49

>Kanus
Hey that's actually not that bad.
>>
No. 904241 ID: b1b4f3

Voting against anything strongly based upon Danus or Karn's names.
>>
No. 904243 ID: 1301e8
File 153833648534.png - (79.34KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
904243

>What time is it, anyway?
You’re not sure… sometime in the afternoon, you guess?
>Sounds like he’s not a virgin anymore.
Drat, and here you were hoping you would be able to steal it from him. But no matter… as long as he’s happy so…
>But you did kind of imply to Karn that you’d have sex with Oran, so next time you should be ready to fuck him.
You only promised him to give Oran a good time… which he apparently are currently having. Of course, you might just fuck Oran later anyway to feed yourself…

>Danus + Karn?
:EmaFoS: Darn? Kanus?
:KarnFoS: Can’t you pick a name that doesn’t sound like mine or Danus?
:EmaFoS: Spoilsport.
>Hmmm, Eliot? Evan? I can't think of any names with E.
:KarnFoS: Elric?
:EmaFoS: Oooh… I like that one.
:ElricFoS: Alright, I’m from now on Elric! What do you think?
:KarnFoS: That this is freaking weird as hel?
:ElricFoS: No, silly, about the name?
:KarnFoS: It is freaking fine as hel?

>Call Karn shorty.
:KarnFoS: Hey! You’re a woman, of course you’re taller than me!
:ElricFoS: Not right now, I aren’t.
:KarnFoS: You’re still just as tall as your normal form.
:ElricFoS: Hmm… you’re right… maybe I can make myself a bit shorter? Hmm…
>Further defend Danus by stating that any girl would be lucky to have him, they just need to get their heads out of their asses about his age.
:KarnFoS: I’m pretty sure the “he have an adult child” part is more damning to most. But I’m sure he can find someone his own age that is willing to overlook that.
:ElricFoS: …or someone younger…
:KarnFoS: Or someone desperate to fulfill her daddy fantasies.
:ElricFoS: HEY!
>Let Karn know that Danus obviously doesn’t know about what you are, so yeah, don’t mention anything to him.
:KarnFoS: I’m pretty sure no one would believe me anyway… or they’ll just think I’m crazy and make me disappear like all the other loons around here.

>Ask Karn if he wants to come with you, since i doubt he wants to wait until Oran is done.
:KarnFoS: Eh… I mean… I was going to check out the festival a bit more but… that’s boring to do alone. Where were you going again?
:EmaFoS: To a herbalist just outside town. It’s not that far.
:KarnFoS: Well… I guess I don’t have anything better to do?
:EmaFoS: Then it’s a date!
:KarnFoS: Right…
>Don’t forget your swords!
Don’t worry, you’ve found an excellent place to store them when you don’t need them.

:KarnFoS: …also, did I see you eat your own freaking swords earlier?
:EmaFoS: …yes?
:KarnFoS: Why wou- you know what, I don’t want to know. Let’s just go.

--------------

The two of you head of too one of the city gates, discussing the festival as you walk. Apparently, he is looking forward to trying out some of the more exotic foods there later. You pass the gate and find yourself outside the city walls, a small sign directing you to an even smaller path are the only indication that this herbalist lives out here and that it’s not just an endless sea of wilderness. As you start to walk down the path you meet someone coming from the other way…

…it’s the man of the night, the one who promised to help you with that guard. As he sees you surprise flashes across his face, which is quickly replaced by a smile of pure malice. He tries to hide it, but you saw it, you’re certain of it.

:FoodFoS: Oh, greetings.
:EmaFoS: Hello…

You can smell his soul darkens as he passes the two of you… what is he planning?

:KarnFoS: So… you two have history or…?
:EmaFoS: In a way, yes.
>>
No. 904244 ID: 1301e8
File 153833649926.png - (97.75KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
904244

A small hut, not much bigger than your old room, is all that is out here. As you enter, the smell of herbs and species almost drowns you, the air filled with a thick haze of barely noticeable smoke. Before you even have time to adjust yourself, an old Hiver lady walks up to you.

:KrinkaFoS: Ah! Welcome! Welcome! I am Kr’inka, how can I be of assistance?
:EmaFoS: *Cough* Um…
:KrinkaFoS: Oh, but of course! I think I understand!
:KarnFoS: We haven’t e-
:KrinkaFoS: Don’t you worry, young man, no need to be shy. You and your girlfriend here want some bitterleaf so you can consummate your love, correct?
:KarnFoS: W-what!? No! She’s not my damn girlfriend!
:EmaFoS: *Snrk*
:KarnFoS: W-wait, speaking of- d-did you eat some bitterleaf earlier?
:EmaFoS: …oh crap, I… shit, I think I still-
:KarnFoS: Don’t you worry, young ones. I’ll just brew up some tea for the young lady and it will take care of it, free of charge. But… if you aren’t here for that… then why are you here?
>>
No. 904245 ID: 864e49

Praise be the kaktus! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!

>man of the night
>coming from the other way
>a smile of pure malice
>smell his soul darkens
I don't like that! Ask the herbalist about him.
>>
No. 904247 ID: eeb7d9

We will have to keep an eye for that meat. I am not going to bother not calling him meat, his soul is starting to get wicked, so might as well.

>bitterleaf
Ema, you can't get pregnat, you are an undead, don't worry about it, you ate his seed, you didn't put it in your woum.

>why are you here?
We have a common friend, herbalist. He told me to ask you about some stones that are of great importance.

Also, Kaktus, you fucked up the last icon, you silly goose.
>>
No. 904252 ID: b1b4f3

>>904244
I doubt a Wraith can become pregnant, but you may as well take some bitterweed.

Also ask about the thing you were sent here to ask about.
>>
No. 904313 ID: 1301e8
File 153842054974.png - (67.72KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
904313

>Also, Kaktus, you fucked up the last icon, you silly goose.
The last icon in the last update was supposed to be Kr’inka, our new lady bug friend, not Karn, obviously. Sorry for that error.

>I doubt a Wraith can become pregnant, but you may as well take some bitterweed.
W-wait, y-you can’t… but… w-what if… but… you… err… b-better safe than s-sorry, r-right? Right…
>We will have to keep an eye for that meat. I am not going to bother not calling him meat, his soul is starting to get wicked, so might as well.
He is clearly up to something… and is slowly becoming food, so it can’t be good. You just need to hope it isn’t something dangerous.

>Ask the herbalist about him.
:KrinkaFoS: Eh? Oh, the other gentleman? Why, I’m not someone to intrude on others privacy, young lady, but I can tell you he often visit me to buy work related products. I’m a lot cheaper than the stores inside the walls, after all, seeing as I produce my own stock, hihi.
>We have a common friend, herbalist.
:KrinkaFoS: A common friend? And who might that be, dear?
:EmaFoS: What was its name again… Yate? Odd fellow with a mask?
:KrinkaFoS: Oh! Yate! Why, yes, I know who she is. Why, that girl helped me something fierce just a while back… … …or is he a boy? I’m not entirely sure…
:EmaFoS: It helped you?
:KrinkaFoS: Why yes. If it wasn’t for her… um… him, I wouldn’t have my home anymore. He even gave me these nice smelling statuettes that she claimed would protect me further, though I don’t believe they are anything but nice looking trinkets, to be honest.
:EmaFoS: Those statues with the weird marks on them? They are odd... though I can’t shake the… no matter, that’s not why I’m here. It told me to ask you about some stones that are of great importance.
:KrinkaFoS: Stones? Oh, right, those silly things! I’ll be right back, dear… I’ll just need to get some things… and your tea, of course.

Kr’inka hurries away and disappears into a small cubbyhole, which you can only guess is her… kitchen? You just stand there for several minutes, waiting for her in awkward silence before finally Karn speaks up…

:KarnFoS: So… stones?
:EmaFoS: I have no idea either, but apparently someone that knows what happened to my home wants them.
:KarnFoS: So you want to trade them for information.
:EmaFoS: In a sense. I have a feeling that keeping it… happy might be helpful, even if it is only to get close to it before I strike.
:KarnFoS: You know, I’m starting to regret coming with you. I really don’t want to get tied up with… whatever it is you’re actually doing.
:KrinkaFoS: Do the young gentleman want some tea as well? Not the same tea, of course, but something to sooth your thirst a bit?
:KarnFoS: Err… sure?

The old Hiver lady returns with tree cups of tea, one clearly marked for your consummation, and a small scroll under one of her arms. She hands over the tea to you, a greenish slurry that faintly smell of nature. You take a small sip of it, it extremely bitter taste almost makes you spit it out again but you manage to force it down. What is this, concentrated bitterleaf or something??

:KrinkaFoS: Don’t worry, dear, the bitterness will disappear after a few sips.

She then hands you the scroll, which is filled with markings and text that you don’t think you fully understand. With her guidance, you do manage to find something about… what you assume is the rocks you’re looking for? They are more like eggs, actually…

:KrinkaFoS: Look here, dear. There are three stones, one red, one blue and one green. According to Yate they should still be somewhere nearby, somewhere in the barony, at least.
:EmaFoS: So… what are they?
:KrinkaFoS: I’m not sure… all I know is that they supposedly contain a massive amount of energy… one that is growing every day.
:EmaFoS: So they are some kind of… power storage?
:KarnFoS: Or a weapon.
:EmaFoS: …or some kind of weapon, yeah…
:KrinkaFoS: A weapon? Oh, why dear, I wouldn’t think so. Why, Yate has such distaste for violence, he wouldn’t hurt a fly! Why would she want a weapon?
:EmaFoS: …then what are these? Individual progenitor? What does that even mean? Forge for… what kind of components? Hmm…
>>
No. 904325 ID: 91ee5f

>>904313
You might want to inform Kr’inka that the statue with what looks like a blue hat on it is shaking and might fall off the shelf.

>W-wait, y-you can’t…but…w-what if…but…you…err…b-better safe than s-sorry, r-right? Right…
What’s the matter? Are you upset that you can’t have kids? I mean, you can ask your swords about that, but I doubt they’d have an answer for you. Or you won’t like the answer they give you.

>You know, I’m starting to regret coming with you. I really don’t want to get tied up with…whatever it is you’re actually doing.
Tell him that it’s a little too late for that.

>There are three stones, one red, one blue and one green. According to Yate they should still be somewhere nearby, somewhere in the barony, at least.
Does that mean they’re in the Baroness’ home? That would make them difficult to get. You’re not ready to go in there.
>>
No. 904329 ID: b1b4f3

>>904313
...it moved. Ask to see the blue statue a bit closer.

>>904325
A barony is like a city, ruled over by a baron.
>>
No. 904333 ID: 91ee5f

>>904329
>A barony is like a city, ruled over by a baron.
Oh, I see. So the stones we’re looking for are somewhere in the city right now.
>>
No. 904340 ID: eeb7d9

I am going to supouse that they told you why they want these stones. And they has also been helpfull... Can't put my finger on what kind of person they are just yet. Has he told you, by any chance what he thinks of sakkilians?
>>
No. 904358 ID: ad51b8

uh, ma'am, your blue statue is doing some kind of happy dance.
>>
No. 904400 ID: 7fafab

Warning: Statue in distress

If that's not an imminent issue, ask if she knows of the approximate locations of any of the stones.
>>
No. 904423 ID: c0641d

Get ready to catch a statue.
>>
No. 904560 ID: 1301e8
File 153852012097.png - (30.83KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
904560

>Does that mean they’re in the Baroness’ home?
While that would be the center of the barony, true, you don’t she meant it like that. The barony is the city and all the smaller settlements around it. Technically, Dalriver is even part of the barony, mostly because it’s in the middle of nowhere and it’s the closes thing to pay taxes to. Though, you’re sure she meant near the city…
>What’s the matter? Are you upset that you can’t have kids?
It’s just… while you haven’t really… well… when the option suddenly disappears you can’t help to… … …you kind of had this fantasy that you would settle down with a nice man and have a child or two and… um…

>Ask if she knows of the approximate locations of any of the stones.
:KrinkaFoS: I do believe they are in the city… or close to it. What I know so far is that they were in a small town called Dalriver about ten years ago, but they were lost after that.
:EmaFoS: They were at Dalriver!?
:KrinkaFoS: Indeed, dear. I still don’t know what actually happened there, but I have tracked down some people that might.
:EmaFoS: You found a survivor?
:KrinkaFoS: Not exactly. I do know that there was a caravan of nomads there just before the town was razed… and there’s still a thriving community of Uredo there that might know something. In fact, I believe there might be an Uredo from there living here. I was going to ask around in the parks, but I haven’t had the time.
:EmaFoS: Hmm…
:KrinkaFoS: Oh, and supposedly someone survived the attack, but I haven’t been able to find out what happened to them.

>I am going to suppose that they told you why they want these stones?
:KrinkaFoS: Why, dear, he did. In a way, that is. She needs it to ensure his kind future… and to quell her kinds rage and lust for vengeance.
:EmaFoS: Quell their rage? Doesn’t sound like a weapon, then…
:KarnFoS: Unless it’s a weapon that kills everyone that makes them angry.
:KrinkaFoS: Nonsense! Yate wouldn’t hurt a fly! It’s clearly something dear to them and not some… mean thing!
>Has it told you, by any chance what he thinks of sakkilians?
:KrinkaFoS: Sakkilians? Why, dear, I don’t believe he has. I don’t believe the young lass has any ill will towards any kind… though, he is a bit… skeptical of most people.

>uh, ma'am, your blue statue is doing some kind of happy dance.
:KrinkaFoS: Huh? What stat-

Before she can even turn around, the small statue topples over and hits one of the bottles on the shelf, making it fall off. The bottle smashes into the hard stone floor, splitting into a thousand pieces and splashing the liquid inside all over the room.

:KrinkaFoS: Oh no, my stream nectar extract. Well, I guess it isn’t too bad, I was going to need to gather more of it soon anyway. Though, now we can say for certain that those statues don’t really protect my humble abode, hihi.
:KarnFoS: I do hope it isn’t too much of bother?
:KrinkaFoS: Don’t worry, I was planning to take a stroll through the woods anyway. Now I only have a place to actually go to, hihi. So… was it anything else, dear? Otherwise… well, I have a stream to visit, hmm? Right after I clean this up, that is…
>>
No. 904596 ID: eeb7d9

>It’s just… while you haven’t really… well… when the option suddenly disappears you can’t help to… … …you kind of had this fantasy that you would settle down with a nice man and have a child or two and… um…
Don't loose hope yet, Ema, there might still be hope for you. And if you can't have your own children... you can always adopt, right?

This has been very insightful indeed, thank you ma'am. We'll let you to it then, we'll see you later.
Should start looking, or do you want to see what that meat scoundrel is planning? The sooner we deal with those that could intervene with the research of these artifacts, the better.
>>
No. 904598 ID: b1b4f3

I wonder if we should find all three stones then destroy them.

Anyway, let's go to our next stop. I think we should see if we can find that prostidude to schedule an appointment with the guard. That's probably the nasty thing he was thinking about, you know. How we'd get rid of her for him.

That would be a good meal for the day, AND we might be able to use her form to get access to the Duchess, or at least access to someone whose form could get to her.
>>
No. 904622 ID: 79eaac

Eh, don't worry, Ema. You can adopt. Or find some sort of ungodly magic that'll make an undead vengeance spirit fertile - who knows.

Ask if she knows precisely where we can find this Uredo. Ought to try tracking him down, see if he knows anything of use.

>>904598
We've already got plenty of nutrition when needed, thanks to jizz magic. We can treat evildoers as more of a special treat than average meal, so we don't have to go out in search of them.
>>
No. 904623 ID: b1b4f3

>>904622
I don't think we have "plenty". We have two donors right now; I expect we'll need four donations a day to survive without eating anyone. Maybe if we sex up both of them twice a day it'd work? Some experimentation is required, which means we still have to line up meals just in case.

But I forgot, this is still the same day as the end of last thread. So the guard should be eaten tomorrow.
>>
No. 904658 ID: 864e49

Can we have those statues?

And that Kaktus?
devour kaktus gain powers of GOD
>>
No. 904662 ID: 5d350c

>…you kind of had this fantasy that you would settle down with a nice man and have a child or two and… um…

That ship's sailed when you died, I'm afraid.
Hell, normally dying means 'end of the line', so be glad you got some overtime in the exist department to finish this revenge..., sorry, 'justice' buisness, you'll expire the moment you're done with that.
>>
No. 904681 ID: 10d40b

>>904662
Hey, we don't know she'll pop out of existence.
Might work on Dark Souls logic - she'll only go insane when she loses all hope and goals. As long as Ema has purpose, she might continue on.
>>
No. 904706 ID: eeb7d9

>>904681
If i a not mistaken, the swords said that your memories and experiences pass on to the next user that uses the swords. Ema is already dead, what is alive are the swords, and she lives through them. Once you die, you are no longer you, you are an extention of the swords, you become "Justice".
>>
No. 904718 ID: 1301e8
File 153859565678.png - (34.16KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
904718

>Devour Kaktus gain powers of GOD.
As much as you want to eat random household objects, you’re not putting something covered in spines into your mouth… unless it’s some kind of cock, but that’s another subject entirely. Besides, you can’t help but feel that ALL HAIL THE KAKTUS! GLORY TO THE KAKTUS! I PLEDGE MYSELF TO THE KAKTUS AND GIVE MY FIRST BORE WATER CAN TO HIS MAGNIFICENT!

>you can always adopt, right?
That’s not really the same thing… um… r-right?
>Or find some sort of ungodly magic that'll make an undead vengeance spirit fertile - who knows.
Yeah, like that will ever happen. Besides, it’s probably have some horrid clause before it can activate… like forcing you to go on a dangerous adventure… or eat all your friends or… or… *Gasp* clean… your… room! …wait, you don’t have a room anymore…
>I wonder if we should find all three stones then destroy them.
You still have no idea what they do… or what they might do if harmed… or if they can even be harmed! You better figure that out before you do something stupid and blow up the whole barony or something.

>I think we should see if we can find that prostidude to schedule an appointment with the guard. That's probably the nasty thing he was thinking about, you know. How we'd get rid of her for him.
But he didn’t smell like that last time… though, his smell was covered in perfume and drugs… hmm…
>We've already got plenty of nutrition when needed, thanks to jizz magic. We can treat evildoers as more of a special treat than average meal, so we don't have to go out in search of them.
You’re not sure if you get enough protein through those means yet… but you already ate Tana just an hour ago so you won’t need to eat for a while… though, if you ever get in the mood for a snack… well, Karn is right there…
>I expect we'll need four donations a day to survive without eating anyone.
That is an oddly specific number without any proof to support it, isn’t it?

>Can we have those statues?
:KrinkaFoS: Eh? Oh, sorry, dear, but I can’t just give those away, now can I? They were a gift after all. It’s rude to give away something someone else has already given you, correct?
>Ask if she knows precisely where we can find this Uredo. Ought to try tracking him down, see if he knows anything of use.
:KrinkaFoS: Oh dear, I’m not entirely sure where those plants usually root themselves…
:KarnFoS: I know a group of them usually sleep during the day in the park near my place.
:KrinkaFoS: One of the parks would be the most prudent places to look for it, dear.

>This has been very insightful indeed, thank you ma'am. We'll let you to it then, we'll see you later.
:KrinkaFoS: It’s always nice to entertain you younglings. Now, do take care… and I’ll start cleaning up this mess I made.
:KarnFoS: Here, let me help you clean that up.
:EmaFoS: Oh, come on, Karn, we need to get going.
:KarnFoS: It’s only take a second, Ema. Especially if you help too.
:EmaFoS: Eh… fine…
:KrinkaFoS: Why, you’re so kind, dears, hihi.

You and Karn help the Hiver clean up the mess that little statue made. It just takes a few seconds for the three of you to remove the broken glass and liquid from the floor, but it does give an ample opportunity to get close enough to the old lady to smell her soul. It’s a pure one, might even be purer than Drago’s in fact, which means you want to protect her, not… well… harm her.

After that small distraction, she bids you farewell as the two of you leave. As you start walking on the path back to the city, you can see her lock up her hut, put up a small sign stating “out gathering reagent in the forest” before disappearing into the forest herself.
>>
No. 904719 ID: 1301e8
File 153859566405.png - (102.81KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
904719

The two of you wanders back in silence for a minute or two…

:KarnFoS: So… what exactly is-

All the sudden the smell of blood and evil hit your nostrils. Out of instinct you tackle him into the underbrush, hiding the both of you form anyone walking the path you were on.

:KarnFoS: GAH!

You put a finger to his snout to silence him and he cease struggling to give you a questioning look. You don’t need to answer as the things you smelled, the corruption and darkness, comes marching down the path from the city. There is at least six of them, maybe seven… all of them wearing guards uniforms of different kinds… all of them corrupt… and tasty…

:TerrozaFoS: -and remember, not a word.
:NonFoS: Yes, yes, this isn’t official business, we know.
:NonFoS: So, what are we looking for anyway?
:TerrozaFoS: Those two fucking asshole twins are looking for some fucking magical stones… and I’ve had an informant tell me this bitch out in the woods know something about them.
:NonFoS: So we loot her place, find these stones and burn it to the ground?
:NonFoS: Do we need her alive?
:TerrozaFoS: Only to get information out of her.
:NonFoS: Ha! It will be easy to beat out any information from an old hag like her! Then we can just throw her into the fire and watch her scream!
:TerrozaFoS: HAR HAR! Grand idea! Oh! And I almost forgot. There will be some blue bitch there as well. I want her alive… so I can break her fucking neck, you hear?
:NonFoS: Blue one is the bosses kill, got it.
:NonFoS: And if there is anyone else there?
:TerrozaFoS: Then we’ll simply cut of their fucking head and blame them for the fire! Har har!

As they walk past you, you can see Karn wanting to run off, to flee from all this. But you can’t… can you? You can’t let them murder her…
>>
No. 904721 ID: 7e1da4

>>904719
Spit up your swords. Does Karn have one with him? They're loud enough to quickly sneak behind and strike.
>>
No. 904723 ID: ee2d6e

Become Vivian, regurgitate swords, defend the innocent.
>>
No. 904725 ID: 094652

Right, FOR JUSTICE and all that.

Become Vivian, who is a talented swordswoman and a mid-level enforcer in the local underground, and try to convince them to postpone this mission, and not get sliced to ribbons.

Failing that, go nuts as Vivi.
>>
No. 904728 ID: eeb7d9

>>904725
I don't think Vivi will be useful in this situation, you don't have her clothes and her orders probably come from a very important person, probably the baroness.
But i do agree we can't just let them kill the herbalist, Justice calls. We can't go charging to them, they are way too many. We need to take them one by one. Or, we have to try to get to the herbalist before them and get her out of here.
And Kharn should go back, i am not sure if he will be safe here.
>>
No. 904729 ID: eeb7d9

>>904728
Also, Ema already knows what Vivi knew about sword fighting.
>>
No. 904742 ID: c1212a

Let Karn open his mouth again, see if there's something important he wants to say. Explain that's more you can have on your plate at once, definitely in a literal sense and maybe in a figurative sense. If he has any bright ideas you'd like to hear them.

Man it's almost like wasteful to have to kill and not eat five out of six would-be grandma-killers. Any ideas on saving some for later? Could you spook them off if you eat the guard captain?

Whatever you do, don't let them see your base form- I'd suggest using the bandit form.
>>
No. 904744 ID: 91ee5f

>>904719
Hey, I guess that statue protected her after all. Since she had to leave to get more of that stuff that spilled, she won’t be at her hut when these guys arrive there!

Whisper to Karn that you can’t let them kill that lady, so you’re going to go take care of them, nobody’s going to miss some corrupt guards, right? Then tell him that he should leave so he doesn’t get caught in the middle of this.

>I’ve had an informant tell me this bitch out in the woods know something about them.
And warn Karn about that red male Sakkilian you passed earlier is this lady’s infomant and how he’s one of his and Oran’s customers for that potion they were selling. Since that guy knows about him and Oran, he should be careful on his way back into town.

It’s too bad you already ate Tana earlier, now you can’t eat any of these guys without the risk of making it harder to satisfy your hunger later. You’ll have to try and take these guys out with your swords.
>>
No. 904750 ID: 91ee5f

>>904742
>Whatever you do, don't let them see your base form
Good advice. But the question is, can Ema stay in that form long enough to finish the fight?

Ema said that being in one form for too long is tiresome, so I’m not sure what would happen if she changes back in the middle of a fight. Because if she ends up too tired to continue fighting, that will be a problem!

.....hey, did we gain any new Elder Wraith powers from eating again? Or maybe some new memories from past lives that could help right now? It’d be very helpful if one of our past lives was a ninja and we suddenly got their skills on how to be stealthy right now!
>>
No. 904779 ID: ad51b8

time to sneak, switch to whatever form you have that is the sneakiest. Pick them off one by one if you can. If that's not possible then try to ambush them to take a few out before the fight really begins. Don't be afraid to use hit and run tactics to try and scatter them if you can.
>>
No. 904787 ID: 79eaac

Stay hidden. Try to make some small noises - rustle some leaves, et cetera - enough to get some attention. If three or fewer come to investigate, move back a bit and continue the noise until you can get easy, silent kills (two for you with your paralysis powers, one for Karn). Pull the bodies into the brush, maybe eat one for good measure, then move in to take care of the rest - the plan'll have to develop from there.
If more decide to investigate, you make yourself apparent (preferably by getting a kill or two) in Gev form as a distraction for Karn. As they chase you, he could get a few kills in if he gets a good surprise, at which you can turn around and begin fighting them yourself.

I wonder if you could shape-shift mid-combat as a distraction. You should try that if things go loud.
>>
No. 904800 ID: fd0bee

Don't just charge, there are four of them. They are going to search the empty, hut attacking then will improve our chances of eliminating one before they can surround us.
Vivian form will fulfill the description of a "blue bitch" and carry a reputation. This could be useful...

"Karn, prove that your swordsman techniques aren't just for show, help me save Krinka from an unjust demise. Once I start the conflict I need you to engage one of them separately."

Since they expect your presence and only Yate knew we would be looking for stones. If this is just a trap than the search itself may be just a goose chase.
>>
No. 904826 ID: c1212a

>>904744
Oh man I somehow didn't even read that she left and locked up shop. That gives you a whole new avenue in dealing with them, you can wait for them to split up into the woods and pick one of them off as you like. Karn can run ahead and warn Krinka before anyone else gets there, Ema can grab the leader and get her her head full of information on who's dirty.
>>
No. 904836 ID: b1b4f3

>>904719
Tell Karn to get lost, you're gonna dispense justice.

Alright, since you're fighting a group the best thing you can do is try to pick them off one by one. They're searching for someone so they'll split up, which means this should be possible. Heck, you might even be able to manage it if they split into pairs, since you're good at swords now.

Also remember you already ate today. So just kill them all.
...wait, how would she know you'd be there? Yeah I guess it's pretty much guaranteed that the prostidude sold you out. How about we eat him tomorrow then? Or maybe we can get him to give us a lead on how to reach the Baroness.
>>
No. 905097 ID: 1301e8
File 153874699149.png - (68.61KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
905097

>Whisper to Karn that you can’t let them kill that lady, so you’re going to go take care of them, nobody’s going to miss some corrupt guards, right?
:KarnFoS: What? Of course they are going to miss them! They are guards!
:EmaFoS: But they are evil guards!
:KarnFoS: They don’t know that! If you kill these people, someone will come looking eventually… and I’m pretty sure you’re not good enough to cover your tracks to not get into trouble… or get that old lady in trouble.
:EmaFoS: So I have to kill them without leaving any evidence, eh?
:KarnFoS: That’s not what I said at all!
>Spit up your swords.
You put your hand into your maw and pull out your long sword.
:KarnFoS: …I was expecting something disgusting, you know, but you made it actually look like you’re just some sword swallower or something…
:EmaFoS: Heh, maybe I should join the circus!
:KarnFoS: Circuses deal with fake monsters, not real ones.

>Does Karn have one with him?
:KarnFoS: Of course not! A normal person don’t go around the city with a sword on their hip… or inside them.
:EmaFoS: But you’re a-
:KarnFoS: I’m a man. If the guard caught me walking around with a weapon they’ll probably put me under house arrest or something for suffering manly hysteria or something.
:EmaFoS: So… no sword, then?
:KarnFoS: No sword.
>If he has any bright ideas you'd like to hear them.
:KarnFoS: Let’s just leave and pretend this never happen?
:EmaFoS: Not going to happen.
>Karn can run ahead and warn Krinka before anyone else gets there
:KarnFoS: Ngg… fine, I’ll go save her.
:EmaFoS: Good boy.
:KarnFoS: You owe me for this!
And with that, Karn disappear into the wood in the same direction as Krinka.


>They're loud enough to quickly sneak behind and strike.
While you can probably strike one down before the rest can react, fighting six trained swordsman alone is suicide, no matter how good a swordsman you are.
>We need to take them one by one.
Hmm… but first you need to split them up somehow… but how?
>Try to make some small noises - rustle some leaves, et cetera - enough to get some attention.
You rustle some leaves… but they ignore it, thinking that it’s just the wind.
You crack a stick… but they ignore it, thinking that it’s just some small animal.
You almost try something even louder, but think better of it, as it would probably be to obvious that someone is hiding it the bushes. Still, how are you supposed to get them to split up if you can’t-

:NonFoS: She doesn’t seem to be home?
:NonFoS: Let’s break in and start trashing the place!
:TerrozaFoS: No. Going by the sign and that the lights are still on, she can’t be far away. We find her first before we do anything else.
:NonFoS: But… why do we care if-
:TerrozaFoS: Because if she comes back and see someone breaking into her home she’ll run for the guard. We really don’t want the other guards here right now. To many questions.
:NonFoS: Right, so… we just go into the woods then?
:TerrozaFoS: We split up. Hana, Katrina, you’re with me. We’ll check by the old big rock, there’s a bunch of herbs and shit there. Elizabeth, Freya, check by the stream. There’s a bunch of shrooms there as well.
:NonFoS: Ma’am!
:NonFoS: And what about me?
:TerrozaFoS: You’ll stay here, Tsui, in case she comes back. Oh, and try to see if you can get inside her house… without leaving a bunch of evidence of a break in!
:NonFoS: Sure, sure… I’ll see what I can do…
:TerrozaFoS: Move out people! Let’s find that old hag and make her wish she was never born! HAR HAR!
:NonFoS: …hmm… hey, isn’t that window open?

…or they can just split up on their own, you guess?
>>
No. 905098 ID: 1301e8
File 153874700252.png - (49.19KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
905098

>Whatever you do, don't let them see your base form- I'd suggest using the bandit form.
The bandit form is the most easy to discard later… but Vivi’s form would also be useful. Of course, if they don’t come out of this alive, it won’t really matter what they see, will it?
>But the question is, can Ema stay in that form long enough to finish the fight?
You can stay in your form long enough for it not to be a real concern. It’s more annoying than actually troublesome to stay in one for more than an hour, but after that… well, you’re not sure…
>...hey, did we gain any new Elder Wraith powers from eating again?
While you didn’t get any new powers, you seem to remember more and more of your past lives. How to wield your weapons, how to move without a sound and… well, even incorporating your… other weapons with your fighting style.

:NonFoS: Tsui, you’re a genius! You’ll just crawl in and unlock the door!

>Hey, I guess that statue protected her after all. Since she had to leave to get more of that stuff that spilled, she won’t be at her hut when these guys arrive there!
In a certain way, that is true. So, Yate really did help her, then? Hmm…
>Since they expect your presence and only Yate knew we would be looking for stones.
But why would he send you to someone he wanted to protect if he wanted you dead? Wouldn’t it be easier to just send you somewhere else?
>Her orders probably come from a very important person, probably the baroness.
Terroza or what her name is did mention the Twins… the same Twins Vivi mentioned, maybe? Who are these Twins anyway?
>I guess it's pretty much guaranteed that the prostidude sold you out.
Definitely. They were probably planning it from the start. That teach you from accepting murder plans from strangers on the street…

:NonFoS: Almost… almost… so close…

>You’ll have to try and take these guys out with your swords.
Hmm… Karn was right, leaving a bunch of bodies around will draw unwanted attention towards you… or at least the old lady. You have no idea how to hide a bunch of bodies… or how to clean up after them. Can you take them out without leaving a bunch of bodies, body part and blood around? You guess you might at least remove the last two if you manage to take them all out stealthily, but even then… hmm…
>It’s too bad you already ate Tana earlier, now you can’t eat any of these guys without the risk of making it harder to satisfy your hunger later.
Dammit, why do have to be on some stupid diet! You just want to eat some bad people, is that too much to ask!?

No matter, you need to decide who to go after first. The leader? The two that went the same way as Karn and the old lady? …or the one that’s alone and… um…

:NonFOS: Gah, come on… fit!

…apparently stuck in a window? Okay…? This might a bit too… easy?

>Man it's almost like wasteful to have to kill and not eat five out of six would-be grandma-killers.
It’s a massive waste! You can’t just… just… leave them around, uneaten, can you!? Gah… one of them is right there even, stuck and just ready to be eaten and everything!
>Any ideas on saving some for later?
Maybe you can tie them up or something… but where are you supposed to keep them? You can’t very well carry around six people just like that… and you don’t think the herbalist wants them at her place either. Dammit, why can’t you just put them in your pocket for later? You know, like your sword, which you can just put in your mouth and… err… wait a second…
>>
No. 905099 ID: eeb7d9

Well, you CAN put them in your belly without eating them, but you will be probably tempted to eat them once they are inside you, and taht is no good, the swords told us that. The one you REALLY want to ate is the boss, the big red one. That is the most tasty, and the bigest, you will be ably to make lots of bodys with big she is. But abot this idiot here... Well she is a snake, and snakes are very flexible and slipery. I say we break her neck, and hide the body somewhere. And them we need to go for the ones that went where the herbalist and Kharn are. Her protection is our top priority.
>>
No. 905105 ID: fd0bee

I would be funny if you swallow all of them and vomit in Oran's basement. Probable won't be able to take all of them alive, but you have a good chance of getting two: this dumbass stuck in the window and whoever you use your paralyzing touch.
You can stab the guards in the forest and swallow their corpses. Don't do this with this window snake, if blood is left around the hut you may cause problems for Krinka.

After a quick snack go after the two that went the same way as Karn and the old lady.
>>
No. 905111 ID: c0641d

However you deal with this one, whether it be swallow and save for later or neck snapping, don't spill any blood on Crinka's property. Too many questions will be asked about her.
>>
No. 905114 ID: 91ee5f

>>905098
>While you didn’t get any new powers, you seem to remember more and more of your past lives. How to wield your weapons, how to move without a sound
All of that sounds useful right now.

>and…well, even incorporating your…other weapons with your fighting style.
Really? Could you give us an example?

>How to get rid of them without leaving evidence?
Actually, didn’t your swords tell you that you need to eat living people to eat their souls? If you eat dead people, there probably won’t be any risk of needing to eat more people to satisfy your hunger later. In fact, it’ll be almost like that time you had to dispose of those scraps of your clothing that you ripped out of back in Vivian’s office, you’ll be able to dispose of the bodies the same way!

Except for the big red lady, I think you should just eat her and take her soul.....if you get hungry by the time you get to her.

>Gah, come on…fit!
.....I didn’t think it was possible for a Serpent to get fat. So this is actually pretty funny to look at! XD

Just paralyze her, snap her neck, then eat her corpse to hide the body. No soul, should mean no risk of needing to eat more to satisfy your hunger later!
>>
No. 905125 ID: b1b4f3

>>905098
Ah! You don't immediately digest people you eat! That's how we get out of this without becoming a glutton. You have to kill them, stuff them in your face, then avoid digesting them. Maybe use some rope if you're not sure if you can puke them out without it.

Or... hang on, ask the swords if there will be any problems from eating corpses. You only get anything from eating them alive, right?
>>
No. 905144 ID: 1301e8
File 153876971813.png - (50.22KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
905144

>Really? Could you give us an example of new fighting moves?
Sword pummel to the face to daze them, shove them into mouth before they recover and then disarm them as you gulp them down. Easy meal… in theory, at least…
>However you deal with this one, whether it be swallow and save for later or neck snapping, don't spill any blood on Krinka's property. Too many questions will be asked about her.
That’s the problem, isn’t it? You can’t leave evidence that you killed them here… especially not blood… or corpses. It’s easier to move corpses, sure, but still…

>Ask the swords if there will be any problems from eating corpses. You only get anything from eating them alive, right?
:SwordFoS: You will not gain anything from eating the dead, no.
:EmaFoS: Sweet, then I’ll just snap her neck and-
:SwordFoS: But you’ll have trouble getting them down whole.
:EmaFoS: …wait, what? Why?
:SwordFoS: Do you not still to chew your food? Did you not need to break apart your old clothes to eat?
:EmaFoS: But… I mean… I guess?
:SwordFoS: The magic that let you consume larger things only work on those that is filled with magic… that is to say life essence. The dead, at least the one that have ceased to move, are not full of that, are they?
:EmaFoS: But… I ate you?
:SwordFoS: Am I not alive?
:EmaFoS: …I… guess?
:SwordFoS: You can still eat their corpses, if you take your time to cut them down into pieces first. While you need life essence to consume anything larger than yourself, you can still consume rather large chunk of their corpses, like their heads, without it.
:EmaFoS: Rats… then… hmm… and if I eat them all?
:SwordFoS: The more you digest, the hungrier you will get. Just eating them will do nothing… if your will is strong enough to not engulf yourself with gluttony.
:EmaFoS: So… sooner or later I will need to eat armies?
:SwordFoS: In time, yes… though, this place reeks of corruption and easy meals… and if you actually try to bring Justice to those that wronged you, it might not even have time to become a problem.
:EmaFoS: Still…

So you can either snap her neck and hide her corpse for later, to either bury or butcher for eating…
Or you can just gobble her down now and try and not digest her?

Either way, you need to hurry up so you can catch up with those that went toward the stream before they find Krinka and Karn.
>>
No. 905149 ID: b1b4f3

>>905144
I'd say you have some good practice not eating things. I mean, despite having that episode when you saw the Baroness you didn't attack anyone while you were hallucinating. Let's try it. Swallow this one without digesting.

At some point you're gonna have to puke them back up and kill them all at some place where it's easy to dispose of them. Hmm, I wonder if Oran has some alchemical way of disposing of a body without a trace?
>>
No. 905156 ID: 91ee5f

>>905144
Can’t you just swallow her until her head is sticking out of your mouth, then you just snap her neck? That would make it easier to get rid of her corpse and not have to worry about the risk of getting really hungry later or having to hide her body.

Or can’t you just eat her alive and then kill her by stabbing yourself with your sword? After all, you found that you can’t be killed by your own swords, so that would work, right?

And unless you want to listen this Serpent talking the entire time you’ve got her in you, might want to kill her because that’s just very distracting.
>>
No. 905214 ID: eeb7d9

Well, we can try and not eat her. Knock her out and swallow her, BUT DON'T EAT HER. You will regurgitate her, and the kill her. Yes, it is mesed up, but don't pity the wicked, this is their punishment.
Grow some self control.
>>
No. 905227 ID: 094652

>>905156
Yeah, the sword idea sounds good. Remember, you can't spell Diet without -

Actually, let's go a step further. After consuming her, take on Vivian's form, then stab yourself in the gut, shimmy it up and down so it gets over you, and call for help. The guards immediately come back, and you blame them for murdering Vivi. While the guards are arguing over who did what, roll away quietly, switch to a different form, take off your undershirt, and stealth away as Tana.

If the life energy gets digested when you impale them instead of stomach acidity, just swallow and run, then regurgitate and stab.
>>
No. 905239 ID: 2f83e5

>>905144
Kill her aand hide the body.
>>
No. 905278 ID: 7fafab

>>905156
Oh, I like this idea. Paralyze, swallow up to neck, stab head, bam - corpse is gone.
Second idea (stab self) works just as well.
>>
No. 905363 ID: 864e49

I think you guys are missing the fact that the "The more you digest, the hungrier you will get" line is in relation to eating all of them.

Eat her, kill the rest. Maybe via blunt force to the heads?
>>
No. 905375 ID: 094652

>>905363
Our main goal is to eat Terroza - with her connections, we can get to higher level targets faster, decreasing casualties. Eating this mook and slaying the captain will slow down our progress.
>>
No. 905382 ID: 864e49

Wow I missed an entire fucking update so just disregard me i suck cocks.
>>
No. 905406 ID: 7fafab

>>905363
Nah - we kill her before she's totally swallowed.
That way, we absorb just her corpse w/o... consuming her soul, I suppose.
>>
No. 905439 ID: daa216

Maybe we should turn into the bandit and use the guard who is stuck in the window then disarm them, free them tell them to get lost. That way the house is still up and we wont have to worry about a body or a wasted meal. Like a noble woman would tell her friends she was disgraced like that.
>>
No. 905528 ID: 1301e8
File 153891252856.png - (28.88KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
905528

>Unless you want to listen this Serpent talking the entire time you’ve got her in you, might want to kill her because that’s just very distracting.
You’re pretty sure you can just tune her out… and she’s bound to shut up if you don’t answer back, right? It’s not like she can know if you can hear her or not.
>I think you guys are missing the fact that the "The more you digest, the hungrier you will get" line is in relation to eating all of them.
That’s only if you actually digest them, not just eat them. You can always just spit them out later.
>I'd say you have some good practice not eating things. I mean, despite having that episode when you saw the Baroness you didn't attack anyone while you were hallucinating.
See, you’re sure you won’t have any trouble putting them all in your belly without actually absorbing them. You’ll just spit them out later… or… hmm… you can just leave them there until later, when you actually get hungry? Just imagine, not having hunt bad people every time you get hungry, instead just digest one of them that’s already inside you? So much simpler… then, maybe just this once, you can just absorb them all in celebration that you-
>Grow some self-control.
Yeah, yeah, you get it, just one…
>suck cocks.
Later.


>Can’t you just eat her alive and then kill her by stabbing yourself with your sword? After all, you found that you can’t be killed by your own swords, so that would work, right?
:SwordFoS: Your swords can’t kill you because they simple can’t harm anything made out of their will, that is to say, you.
:EmaFoS: Which mean I can stab anyone inside me, right?
:SwordFoS: That means you can’t stab anything that belongs to you… including your stomach… or its content.
:EmaFoS: Hmm… then if I stab myself with one of the guards swords?
:SwordFoS: You’ll die, explode and release anyone you’ve eaten but not absorbed yet.
:EmaFoS: …so, don’t stab yourself, got it.
>Can’t you just swallow her until her head is sticking out of your mouth, then you just snap her neck?
:SwordFoS: … … …um… well…
:EmaFoS: …wait, did you just hesitate? You don’t know what will happen, do you?
:SwordFoS: No one has ever tried something like that. Most just kill with the swords or eat, not both at once.
:EmaFoS: So it might work?
:SwordFoS: Might work, yes. But the problematic part is that life essence don’t simply cease when you die. It has to go somewhere. So the question is, will it simply exit into the void through the head, will you absorb it as if you digested the body or will it simply get stuck in the now dead body for a while longer? Not to mention how you will react to it? Will you simply swallow the corpse as soulless matter, will you swallow it like a body with a soul or will it violently exit your body through your chest captivity, forcing your body to explode from the inside and-
:EmaFoS: Enough talk, time to experiment!
:SwordFoS: Wait, what!? No, let us talk this through before you get yourself killed by-
:EmaFoS: SCIENCE TIME!

Your conversation with the swords gave you ample amount of time to change both clothes and form into that of Gev, the bandit, just in case someone would witness you while you bring Justice to these chumps. Walking up to the corrupt Serpents guard, you can actually hear the front door unlock as she finally manages to reach it, but by now it’s already too late.

:NonFoS: Ha! There we go! Now I just need… ngg… to get out… huh? Freya? Is that you? Can you help me pull myself out of here?

Grabbing the end of her tail, you quickly feed it into your maw and start sucking her down. Making sure to watch your metal intake, you rip her sword from her belt and other large metal pieces before eating the rest of her.

:NonFoS: Eh? What are you- by hel’s name, what’s- agh!?

With her awkward position and your superior strength she doesn’t stand a chance, as you easily forces both her arms to her sides as you gobble her down further. She tries to fight back, but by the time she finally realizes what’s actually going on she’s already down to her shoulders.

:NonFoS: OH TIDES, WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
No. 905529 ID: 1301e8
File 153891253990.png - (49.38KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
905529

When only their head remains outside, you bite down as hard as you can on it in an attempt to finally shut them up.

:NonFoS: HELP! SOMEONE FUCKING H- *Crack*

As her neck snaps, you suddenly find yourself with a severed head in your mouth that’s too big to swallow and a tummy full of… what feels like a living person? What?

:EmaFoS: Wait, what just happened?
:SwordFoS: It seems that your body is forcing the life essence to stay in the body for later absorption, at least, the part of it that was inside your… let’s call it magical stomach?
:EmaFoS: …so this was pointless? I would have had the same effect if I just ate her, minus the head in my beak?
:SwordFoS: It seems that way. As I said before, the life essence needs somewhere to go… and your body, designed to absorb it, isn’t just going to let it float away.
:EmaFoS: Well, that sucks…

Serpent yelling don’t carry as far as normal sound based yelling, if you remember correctly… still, you can’t be sure if someone is about to come running for her… “rescue”. It’s been a while since the others left but still… there’s also the problem with the head. It’s all the sudden way too big for your beak, even hurting your maw muscles as they are forced open by it. Does a little bit of life essence really make such a big difference? Either way, you can’t swallow it like this… and it’s bleeding all over the place as well…
>>
No. 905534 ID: ee2d6e

Just spit it out and hide in case someone comes running. If only one comes running, cut them down immediately. If two, ambush the one furthest back, and then cut down the other one. If more, well, fuck.
>>
No. 905535 ID: daa216

Id say it does, we need to figure out how to get her to shrink into you gut, try changing back to you and pushing her down?
>>
No. 905552 ID: b1b4f3

>>905529
Damn. Pull it out and toss it in the bushes. Also sounds like you don't have the self-control yet to stuff more than one in your belly. I think when you eat the main target, you should try training your self-control by leaving her in your belly without absorbing her, for a full day.
>>
No. 905557 ID: 91ee5f

>>905529
Go hide to see if anyone comes.

If no one shows up, go after the guards that went in the same direction as Kr’inka and Karn. Getting rid of the enemies closest to the people you’re trying to protect is better than going after the ones that are further away.

>>905552
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
No. 905610 ID: 79eaac

For now, just spit out the body in some bushes and hide there. Wait for them to come back. If they enter the house, wait until most of them are inside, then use this as an opportunity to sneak up to the door and get some kills. They're stuck in small, closed environment where they're expecting no resistance.

When the time comes to hide all of them, I've an idea. Since we're undead, I assume we're immune to disease/infection, and don't need to breathe.
That means we could hide the bodies in absolutely disgusting places, such as near a sewer drainage pipe or within deep areas of sewage within the sewers themselves at little risk to ourself other than smelling bad. Since most people can't just wade through sewage, you could find a deep spot and bury them shallowly underneath the slough. Might not be the best method, but it'll be effective long enough for us.
>>
No. 905649 ID: eeb7d9

This is actually the first time that you and your swords have had an extended conversation them without being cryptic. Why is that? It's not a complaint, by the contrary, is nice to have some chimestry with... yourself? But it is curious non the less.
>>
No. 905682 ID: 05ff2f

Don't yank the head out here because you'll leave a load of blood all over the herbalist's house if you do sever the head here. Better lift your cowl in front up to under your beak to catch any more blood drips, rub out any blood on the ground with your foot, then rush to hide in the bushes. Once out of sight you can deal with the head.

Sakkilians are known to be able to swallow livestock like chickens or pigs whole, right? So maybe if you take the form of Elric, or Ema if he's not big enough, you'll be able to swallow this guard's head. Even if you aren't able to eat it whole, a Sakkilian form can swallow bigger pieces than a Vark one, making chopping it up to eat easier.

If you're unable to swallow the head whole, you might be able to use your sword to slice it free by sticking your sword through your body. Poke it around through your neck and head to find the point where your magical stomach starts, then slice the head off above there. Aim to cut it off where the most possible will be dragged into your gut with the body. Then, while the head is still in your mouth, you can cut through yourself to slice pieces off it from back to front until what's left is small enough to swallow whole. That'll help keep the blood from getting all over the place.

Make sure to hold the head with one hand while biting down firmly when you cut so the head doesn't slip out. Also push the head farther in as you go so the bloody end is inside the edges of your mouth. And tip your head back as well so the blood will flow more down your throat and not out the sides of your mouth. And once you're done make damn sure to change back into Gev's form before leaving hiding.

>Just imagine, not having hunt bad people every time you get hungry, instead just digest one of them that’s already inside you? So much simpler… then, maybe just this once, you can just absorb them all in celebration that you-
Even if it was possible to selectively digest those within you and it's not a all-or-nothing process, you obviously don't have the self control to not pig out on all those in you as soon as you start to digest. Maybe you never will.

Considering this, you should think about possibly getting facilities to temporarily imprison those you swallow if you've swallowed more than you ought to digest at once. Just spit 'em up one at a time into their soundproof cell, stripping 'em as they come up. Or get Oran involved to provide sedatives to keep 'em knocked out.

Of course, this is all assuming you'd be able to keep down more than one wicked person without losing control and gorging on 'em all.
>>
No. 906339 ID: 1301e8
File 153920488245.png - (62.48KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
906339

>Hide in case someone comes running. If only one comes running, cut them down immediately. If two, ambush the one furthest back, and then cut down the other one.
You jump back into the underbrush, disappearing from sight in wait for your next target… who are taking their sweet time coming here…
>Damn. Pull it out and toss it in the bushes.
You really don’t want to leave any remains or proof around the old lady cottage, or she might get into trouble later. Maybe if you dug a grave or… hmm… but that would take time you don’t have and…
>Since we're undead, I assume we're immune to disease/infection, and don't need to breathe. That means we could hide the bodies in absolutely disgusting places, such as near a sewer drainage pipe.
While a clever idea, there are several problems with it. How are you supposed to get several bodies from here to your hiding place without being seen? Or in any reasonable amount of time? You don’t think you can carry more than one body before it gets problematic. Besides, you have no idea where an area like that is. Also, you really don’t want to go around smelling of sewage… or bath in sewage…
>Sakkilians are known to be able to swallow livestock like chickens or pigs whole, right?
Wait, a pig? Who in the- if someone manages to swallow a freaking pig they would need to be both freaking huge and gluttonous… or undead like you, but that’s another matter entirely. But sure, Sakkilians are known to be able eat without chewing at times.
>So maybe if you take the form of Elric, or Ema if he's not big enough, you'll be able to swallow this guard's head.
Taking your real form, you force the head down with your hand. It feels like you’re about to choke to death, even if you don’t actually need to breathe, as it’s simply too big for you. It almost get stuck for a second in your throat before finally it disappear, freeing you from that horrid experience. You’re never going to try and eat something that big again… well, nothing that isn’t still alive, that is.

>Sounds like you don't have the self-control yet to stuff more than one in your belly.
Hey! You still haven’t started taking care of… err… the Serpent you just ate? At least, what’s left of her?
>I think when you eat the main target, you should try training your self-control by leaving her in your belly without absorbing her, for a full day.
Or you can really show off your self-control by eating them all! That’s how it works, right?
>Even if it was possible to selectively digest those within you and it's not a all-or-nothing process, you obviously don't have the self-control to not pig out on all those in you as soon as you start to digest.
You can’t be certain until you try, right? So… if you promise real hard to take it easy, you can still eat more than one, right? Right?
>This is actually the first time that you and your swords have had an extended conversation them without being cryptic. Why is that?
:SwordFoS: The more powerful the swords become, the more both of us will remember who we’ve been.
:EmaFoS: So if I eat everyone here you’ll be even more-
:SwordFoS: You clearly need to learn self-restraint, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Oh, come on, you too?
>>
No. 906340 ID: 1301e8
File 153920489706.png - (98.32KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
906340

>If no one shows up, go after the guards that went in the same direction as Kr’inka and Karn.
After waiting long enough to make sure no one cared enough to show up after that scream, you start making your way in the direction towards the stream. There is a small path going there, but you make sure to move several meters away from it, just in case someone is on the way back towards the hut. It doesn’t take long until the trees become more spares and the forest opens up a bit.

You find the two guards following the stream, looking for… something on the ground every few steps?

:NonFoS: -old is he anyway?
:NonFoS: Going to be ten winters soon.
:NonFoS: And he’s already reading books like that? Huh… he seems clever.
:NonFoS: Oh, I’m so proud of my little dragon.

Now you feel kind of bad taking those two out… they have a kid after-

:NonFoS: So I’m guessing he enjoys school, then?
:NonFoS: Well, he does now.
:NonFoS: Oh? Don’t tell me, you had to take care of some bully, right?
:NonFoS: Why yes, there was this bitch that keep calling him names and hitting him.
:NonFoS: Let me guess… you threaten her parents? Or… oh, you didn’t actually dump her body somewhere, did you?
:NonFoS: Threw it into the incinerator at the morgue. That thing is already filled to the brim with bone fragments no one would notice a few more, right?
:NonFoS: Hah! Clever! Oh, I bet her parents must be worried sick, haha!
:NonFoS: Let me tell you, just the day after her father came up to me and told me his daughter was missing and that he wanted me to look for her. I almost laughed right in his stupid face!
:NonFoS: Hah! I wish I was there. I wanted to see his stupid face as he bowled his eyes out! Hehe…

And suddenly all that doubt is gone. Yeah, this one deserves justice as well. Geez, does the guard have quota for psychopaths or something?

:NonFoS: Hey, look at this. Another set of prints. This one of a Sakkilian, I think? It looks like… it was dragging our old lady into the woods?
:NonFoS: Yeah, I can see signs of someone clumsily trying to get through that bush over there. Quick, after them!
:NonFoS: Do you don’t think we’ll catch up to them? They seem to have a rather large head start?
:NonFoS: It’s an old lady, she can clearly not run.
:NonFoS: Oh, right. Let’s go then!

They start running almost straight towards you. You’ll need to act quick or they’ll catch up to Karn and Kr’inka.
>>
No. 906346 ID: 094652

Transform into Gev and begin combat. Attempt a nonlethal takedown on one of them, followed by direct combat on the other. No consumption, and try to capture them both alive.
>>
No. 906347 ID: eeb7d9

I am enticed to just kill them right now, but i don't think leaving blood all over the place is a good idea. Maybe knocking them out with a surprise attack?
>>
No. 906362 ID: ee2d6e

Nah, just demolish them completely as Gev. A rapid assault going for quick, gruesome kills and leave them there.
>>
No. 906365 ID: 91ee5f

>>906339
>The more powerful the swords become, the more both of us will remember who we’ve been.
Hey, maybe now you can try asking your swords some questions it didn’t answer before? For example: Ask the swords if there’s something you can do about laying on some fat for your normal form? Because holy shit the weather is starting to get really fucking cold and having an extra layer of fat to help you retain some body heat would be extremely helpful right about now!

>>906340
>Threw it into the incinerator at the morgue. That thing is already filled to the brim with bone fragments no one would notice a few more, right?
That’s a good place to dump bodies that you don’t eat. Only problems are: You don’t know where that is and you don’t know how to get the bodies there without getting caught.

>They start running almost straight towards you. You’ll need to act quick or they’ll catch up to Karn and Kr’inka.
If you’re in between them and where they need to go, then don’t let them get past you.

Just pop up and punch them both in their throats to try and crush their windpipes! That’ll prevent them from screaming and they’ll hopefully suffocate to death! If one or both of them are still alive, then finish the job by putting one hand around each of their throats and squeezing until they die.

Then just hide the bodies in the bushes and you’ll worry about getting rid of them later, after you get rid of the last of the guards and making sure Karn and Kr’inka are safe.
>>
No. 906369 ID: fd0bee

Bird form, sword in hands. Wait for them to get close and attack.
If they fail to see you hit the second one first so the one in front will have her back to you.
>>
No. 906374 ID: 7fafab

Gev form.
Hide behind a wide tree if convenient; dive down into the bushes otherwise. Spring up to get a quick kill with your sword on one and paralyze the other, then kill the paralyzed one. Going for two silent kills at once like that isn't likely to work out, so you'll have some room for error if you just grab one while stabbing the other.

>>906365
Stop trying to make Ema fat. She's fine the way she is.
>>
No. 906375 ID: daa216

Be careful. If they end up dead then this will come back to our new friend. Get the bird, eat them, then keep the parent alive. Use your tana shape and threaten them to return to their home and clean up their ways if they want to see their child again.
>>
No. 906380 ID: b1b4f3

>>906340
They're pretty close together. Think you can jump onto one of them to paralyze them, while slicing the other at the same time?
>>
No. 906381 ID: 91ee5f

>>906374
>Stop trying to make Ema fat. She's fine the way she is.
Considering the way she complained about it here: >>/questarch/861072 , when she said, “Gah, why can’t you get as round as Justina? It’s not fair…“ it’s actually something that she wants, not me.
>>
No. 906390 ID: b1b4f3

...wait, Ema hasn't digested Tana yet? That means the cravings aren't strongly associated with the act of digestion, but rather the act of eating or the presence of an evildoer in her "belly".

Ema should try to avoid digesting Tana for as long as possible, to see if the cravings even come up again.
>>
No. 906414 ID: 91ee5f

>>906390
No, she already digested Tana. It was right here: >>903866 . When we’re told that we’ve gained a form, that means that person has been digested.
>>
No. 906481 ID: b1b4f3

>>906414
Then what's with this
>Hey! You still haven’t started taking care of… err… the Serpent you just ate? At least, what’s left of her?
>>
No. 906484 ID: 91ee5f

>>906481
That’s the Serpent guard that was stuck in the window of Kr’inka’s house.

Because Ema snapped that guard’s neck while her head was sticking out of Ema’s mouth, she didn’t get all of the soul, as the swords have stated here: >>905529 .

I think that if we end up getting that guard’s form, it’s going to be missing a head, which will make it useless for us to use.
>>
No. 906493 ID: eeb7d9

Ema can't get fat, but she can turn into a monstrosity and lose herself if she eats like crazy! Justice can't be like that! That is a bad guy's thing!
Hey, swords, help me out here! Do you have a memory where you eat too much and went beserk?
>>
No. 906497 ID: b1b4f3

>>906484
Oh, I thought the digestion would've been invalidated and the life energy dispersed through the head that was sticking out.

I'd really like Ema to get that Serpens out of her, now. Well, once she finds a place to dispose of it.
>>
No. 906601 ID: 1301e8
File 153938367715.png - (83.88KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
906601

>Hey, maybe now you can try asking your swords some questions it didn’t answer before?
:SwordFoS: FOCUS ON THE NOW, EMA! They are about to run past you!
:EmaFoS: Oh, right.
>Gev form.
Well, duh…

>If they fail to see you hit the second one first so the one in front will have her back to you.
Neither of them seems to notice you as they close the distance, the Varkian even managing to jog right pass you unknowingly. As soon as the Sakkilian passes you, you jump out from your hiding spot and attack her.
>Attempt nonlethal takedowns.
You hit her hard in the side of the head with the pommel of your sword, knocking her off her feet and making her fall to the ground. The Varkian notices your intrusion immediately and tries to draw her sword, but with her having to both stop her sprint and turn around to face you, you can easily grab her sword arm before she can even try to swing it. It gives of a painful cracking sound as you bend it the wrong way, your superior strength making it easy to break her arm without any trouble.
>finish the job by putting one hand around each of their throats and squeezing until they die.
The lizard on the ground tries to get up on shaking arms, still being dazed by the hit to her head, but you don’t let her get far before you give her a hard kick to the side of the ribs, flipping her over. Before she can catch her breath again, you slam down your foot on her throat and start to strangle her. The bird on the other hand barely notice that you’re there, to chocked by what you did with her arm, but you soon change that as you grab her around the throat and lift her off the ground, chocking her.

>Be careful. If they end up dead then this will come back to our new friend.
…but as you see that you’ve won you lessen your grip of the roasts throat somewhat to let her breath, as well as lifting your foot from the meat on the ground as she gasp for air. They’ll live… for a moment longer.
>Threaten the food on the ground to return to their home and clean up their ways if they want to see their child again.
:NonFoS: P-please… I’ll d-do a-anything… I-I w-won’t hurt a-another soul!

…you can feel her soul darken as she lies to you. She craves revenge, not redemption. She’d rather find a way to hurt you later, or the old lady, than ever mend her wicked ways.
>>
No. 906602 ID: 1301e8
File 153938368960.png - (88.17KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
906602

>Ask the swords if there’s something you can do about laying on some fat for your normal form?
:SwordFoS: You cannot gain anything from normal food, including body mass. The only thing that can change your normal form is the consumption of wicked folk.
:EmaFoS: So… if I eat enough people I’ll get some really nice, curvy, egglaying hips?
:SwordFoS: …well, in theory, yes, but it doesn’t exactly wo-
:EmaFoS: Then I’ll eat the whole town and get the curviest hips out there! Aw yeah!
:SwordFoS: *Sigh*… why do I even bother?
>Stop trying to make Ema fat. She's fine the way she is.
You’re not sure about that… after seeing those really tasty hips Justina was sporting, you’re feeling a bit self-conscious. She had those kinds of hips you just want to bury your snout between and… wait, that’s an idea! Next time you meet her, you’ll just take her up to her room and bury your face in those hips and eat her out… before eating her and getting those hips yourself! Genius! Maybe you can get Danus to bury his snout in your hips and eat you out as well afterwards! Even more GENIUS!
>She can turn into a monstrosity and lose herself if she eats like crazy! Justice can't be like that! That is a bad guy's thing!
Hey, just because you’re a bit hungry doesn’t mean you’re a monster! Bad guys eat good people while you eat bad people… which makes you a good guy, right? That’s how that works, right?

>Hey, swords, help me out here! Do you have a memory where you eat too much and went beserk?
:SwordFoS: Oh, yes, we have plenty of memories like that. She who fights monsters and all that.
:EmaFoS: But that was because they ate good people, right?
:SwordFoS: If you want to look into the abyss, make sure you have to will to do so. You will never be completely sated, always looking for more. The more life essence you absorb…
:EmaFoS: So if I only eat them and don’t digest them…?
:SwordFoS: You would be fine, in theory, but-
:EmaFoS: Sweet! Let’s eat!
:SwordFoS: BUT do you think you have the will to not absorb them when they are already down there?
:EmaFoS: …um… y-yes? Maybe? I think?
>The morgue is a good place to dump bodies that you don’t eat.
The problem is, how are you supposed to get inside with the bodies to dump… and where even is the morgue anyway?

>...wait, Ema hasn't digested Tana yet?
…you’re pretty sure you started digesting her right after you ate her to shut her up, remember? You even got her form while… um… you and Karn were getting a workout? The Serpent currently in your tummy is the guard you ate at the old ladies hut… the one you accidently torn the head off?
>I think that if we end up getting that guard’s form, it’s going to be missing a head, which will make it useless for us to use.
…geez, that would be a morbid form to have. How would that even work, anyway? Would you just… die? Maybe you shouldn’t absorb her body...
>I'd really like Ema to get that Serpens out of her, now. Well, once she finds a place to dispose of it.
A headless corpse is bound to bleed all over the place, so you’ll need somewhere special to dump that thing… but speaking of dumping corpses…

What are you to do with these two guards? You can’t strangle them forever, can you? And you can’t let them go, because they’ll clearly come back with more guards to harass the old lady so…
Just put them out of their misery? You guess you’ll need somewhere to hide their corpses but…
Or you can just hide them inside your tummy for a while? At least until you’ve dealt with the others and know what to do next.
…or you can just eat them and absorb them. You’re bound to get some killer hips that way, right?
>>
No. 906603 ID: daa216

Eat and absorb. Cleanest way to get rid of them.
>>
No. 906604 ID: b1b4f3

>>906602
Strangle them to death. Won't leave any blood, which means it'll be easy to move the bodies to a better place to dismember them and be rid of the meat. Our goal is to make them disappear without anyone figuring out how it happened. In the short term you put their bodies into the bushes. You should come back after you've dealt with their boss and maybe get Karn to find some place nearby that can be used to either dump them outright or chop them up without leaving bloodstains.
Do not eat them alive. You don't have the willpower yet, and willpower comes with practice. Once you get the head guard in your hands you can gobble her up and practice NOT digesting her. You won't know if you can selectively digest people, so having that headless Serpens in your tummy as well should keep you from doing it at least until you can dispose of the headless corpse.
>>
No. 906605 ID: 094652

You ate too much today. Just bury them in a random spot in the woods, then come back and pour acid on the remains.

Incinerator might be too secure at the moment.
>>
No. 906609 ID: 7fafab

"Maybe, just maybe, I'll let you go if you tell me where this incinerator is."

If she doesn't, continue strangling.
If she does, thank her, then continue strangling.
Find a temporary hiding spot for the bodies. We can figure out a permanent solution later.

Make sure you identify a way to remember where the body-hiding spot is - don't want to just lose 'em.
>>
No. 906611 ID: eeb7d9

Ema, you clearly have a problem. You can't ate more than one person a day, or you will defenitly get out of control. FOR ONCE, listen to the swords, you are part of them now after all. Besides, there has to be a side efect for eating too many evil souls. Is like when you transform into Vivi. You gain some of her personality, and that can get out of hand. Souls are powerful things. You can't treat them as just food, they are life. And life has strength on it's oun. They can overpower you. The excess is the downfall of the powerful, and you are indeed powerful.
>>
No. 906691 ID: 91ee5f

>>906602
>Then I’ll eat the whole town and get the curviest hips out there! Aw yeah!
The idea was to help you fight off the cold because of how much you complain about it!

And you can’t eat the entire town! Don’t become a monster, you fool!

>You’re not sure about that…after seeing those really tasty hips Justina was sporting, you’re feeling a bit self-conscious. She had those kinds of hips you just want to bury your snout between and…wait, that’s an idea! Next time you meet her, you’ll just take her up to her room and bury your face in those hips and eat her out…before eating her and getting those hips yourself! Genius!
Actually, Justina is on the same level as Karn and Oran, in the grey area, but closer to good than evil. So you can’t eat her.....yet.

And eating her to get her hips for yourself would still make them her hips, since you’d need to be in her form to have them.

>Maybe you can get Danus to bury his snout in your hips and eat you out as well afterwards! Even more GENIUS!
You’re forgetting that Danus said that he wanted you to find someone else. Don’t you want to honor his wishes?

And no, that doesn’t mean you can seduce him in a different form!

>Bad guys eat good people while you eat bad people…which makes you a good guy, right? That’s how that works, right?
The bad people don’t eat the good people! You’re the only person in town that can eat people!

>Oh, yes, we have plenty of memories like that.
Then how does the digesting thing work? Is it all at once or can Ema selectively digest one at a time? Because if it is selective one at a time, then she could eat them all if we keep Ema’s willpower strong enough to not digest them all.

Speaking of being selective, if we eat more than one person, could we selectively spit them out (eating people A, then B, then C, but being able to spit A out before either B or C) or would it always be in reverse order of who we ate (eating people A, then B, then C, we’ll always spit out C, then B, then A)? I’m asking so that we can know if we can spit out that headless corpse after eating the head guard, without also spitting her out, or if we need to spit out the corpse before we eat the head guard.

Also, if we digest more than one person, would their forms combine? Could we even make a hybrid form like that Athena Mediean lady?

.....and, uh, do you have any memories that can help Ema with being seductive? Because in case you haven’t noticed, she’s really bad at it. Oran was the only person that’s worse than Ema at seduction.

>>906604
Yeah, I agree with this.

Kill these guards and hide the bodies to deal with them later. And then eat the head guard and practice not digesting her to train your willpower. Once you’ve proven that you actually have some self control, we’ll consider letting you eat more than one person at a time.
>>
No. 906872 ID: 1301e8
File 153954296912.png - (98.42KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
906872

>Eat and absorb. Cleanest way to get rid of them.
That’s right. It’s the only way to get rid of these pesky guards without leaving evidence… and you’ll get a nice, big me-
>Ema, you clearly have a problem. You can't eat more than one person a day, or you will definitely get out of control. FOR ONCE, listen to the swords, you are part of them now after all.
…aw, come on… fine… you won’t eat them.

>Strangle them to death. Won't leave any blood, which means it'll be easy to move the bodies to a better place to dismember them and be rid of the meat.
The meat on the ground, still dazed from her head wound, tries to find something on her belt but manages only to fumble around a bit with her hands. You put a stop to it as you step down on her throat harder, until you feel something snap and her body go limp. The meal in your hand on the other hand manages to put up some token resistance, as she pulls a dagger with her unbroken arm. Still, it’s pointless, as you easily catch her arm by the wrist with your free hand before squeezing the life out of her with the other.
>I'll let you go if you tell me where this incinerator is.
:NonFoS:
:EmaFoS: Wops…
:SwordFoS: I don’t think the morgue would be a viable option anyway. It’s probably guarded or at least manned by people we can’t easily remove.

>Just bury them in a random spot in the woods, then come back and pour acid on the remains.
You don’t have time to make a grave, nor the tool to do so. Besides, acid doesn’t just make stuff disappear, does it? Not something big as a body, at least?
>In the short term you put their bodies into the bushes. Make sure you identify a way to remember where the body-hiding spot is - don't want to just lose 'em.
They are near the stream, in the bushes filled with nettles and poison ivy, right next to that kind of big rock. Easy to find and the nettles will keep people away… for a while, at least.

:SwordFoS: Now, let’s head back and plan our next move. The other guards are bound to be suspecting something by now.
>>
No. 906873 ID: 1301e8
File 153954297809.png - (77.64KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
906873

>The idea was to help you fight off the cold because of how much you complain about it!
Hey, you can have multiple reasons why you want some nice hips, okay? But keeping warm in this damn cold is a good reason… brr… you really need to get some more things for your Gev form, this cloak is kind of cold…
>Actually, Justina is on the same level as Karn and Oran, in the grey area, but closer to good than evil. So you can’t eat her.....yet.
She’s emergency food, yes, you know… and seeing as this town is a freaking smörgåsbord of evil, she’ll probably not be on the menu for some time…
>You’re forgetting that Danus said that he wanted you to find someone else. Don’t you want to honor his wishes?
You already did someone else, Karn, remember? And you’ll probably do Oran as well, so…
>And no, that doesn’t mean you can seduce him in a different form!
You’re no fun…
>The bad people don’t eat the good people! You’re the only person in town that can eat people!
You’re pretty sure there are a bunch of bad people that eat people around here… somewhere… like… zombies or… something? Oh, vampires, maybe? Or do they just drink blood? Hmm…

>How does the digesting thing work? Is it all at once or can Ema selectively digest one at a time? Speaking of being selective, if we eat more than one person, could we selectively spit them out?
:SwordFoS: With training and experience, you can chose those that will be turned into power or which will be… discarded… as in, spit out.
>Because if it is selective one at a time, then she could eat them all if we keep Ema’s willpower strong enough to not digest them all.
:EmaFoS: That’s right, I can just-
:SwordFoS: You are clearly not ready for something like that, Ema.
:EmaFoS: Aw…
>Once you get the head guard in your hands you can gobble her up and practice NOT digesting her.
:SwordFoS: That would be a good place to start, yes.
:EmaFoS: Eat the yummiest guard, got it.
>Also, if we digest more than one person, would their forms combine? Could we even make a hybrid form like that Athena Mediean lady?
:SwordFoS: It works more like it does when you collect the proteins without consuming people. The form will be that of a known species, not a hybrid, but might take some characteristics of those that you absorbed.
>do you have any memories that can help Ema with being seductive?
:SwordFoS: That is, sadly, not how the memories works.
:EmaFoS: But you’ve thought me how to fight and-
:SwordFoS: Skill is pure habit. We are what we repeatedly do. We are a sword, a weapon, not some bard in a tavern.
:EmaFoS: So… you suck at seducing people as well?
:SwordFoS: If that the way you want to see it, yes. Now, focus on the here and now, Ema. There are enemies abound.

You find yourself back at the herbalist’s hut, in front of which Terroza and her two goons are feverously looking for something.

:TerrozaFoS: Dammit, where is she!? TSUI!? Where the fuck are you!? Gah! Katrina, are you sure you heard someone scream earlier?
:NonFOS: I can’t be completely sure but… um… I think so?
:TerrozaFoS: Well, fuck… You two, keep watch out here. I’ll go in and grab anything I can find. Hopefully she just got lost and not something worse…
:NonFOS: We’re on it, boss! Katrina, keep watch towards the stream, I’ll keep watch towards the other direction.
:NonFOS: Back to back badasses, Hana, just like old times, eh?
:NonFOS: Nothing will get past us!

And with that the guard captain enters the hut and disappears, leaving her two lackeys to watch the door.
>>
No. 906875 ID: daa216

Do the old make a bush shake trick to separate them, then kill one and eat the other. Id suggest eating at least one minor guard. Multiple guard forms will be handy to traverse the city later in case one become compromised.
>>
No. 906876 ID: eeb7d9

Hmmm. This is still a tricky situation, there are three enemies now, and two of them will be able to see you and alert the third one if you rush towards them. Maybe using a disguise? Make them drope their guard down and get close enough so you can dispose of them quietly, leaving the big red one all for tourself, without her noticing. Tasty, tasty red one.
>>
No. 906877 ID: eeb7d9

Also, i know this is not a good time to think about it, but, can we do something about the child of the guard? They don't deserve to lose her mother, even if she was an evil bitch. It can hurt them in the long run and make them evil as well. Any ideas?
>>
No. 906878 ID: 787c3d

Fighting them now will completely jeopardize your previous efforts of reducing incriminating evidences for the old lady. Keep you distance and wait for them to leave. You can attack when they are on the road or looking for their other missing friends.
>>
No. 906879 ID: c1212a

Such stalwart sentries, what ever will we do?

Just go around them and sneak in the back door. Or sneak into the bush under the open window, and wait for them to look away before jumping inside.
>>
No. 906880 ID: b1b4f3

>>906877
There are support groups for that. Like orphanages.

>>906873
Idea: pose as a customer that found the dead body of Tsui. Just gotta put your swords away again so they think you're not a threat. Could be even better if you spit up the headless body somewhere and lead them to it so that they have something to focus on while you attack from behind.
Hmm, can you spit it up backwards then suck the blood from the stump so it doesn't spill anywhere?
>>
No. 906881 ID: 787c3d

>>906877
Neither did the kid she murdered.

We can responsibility for harming who we kill but it's absurd to take responsibility for harming those who will miss them. Where would that stop? Not everyone is a parent, even though many people are, but everybody is a daughter or son, everyone have family and/or friends, there is always people who will miss you.
Should we forgive crimes from people who successfully fulfill their biological imperative? As far as I'm concern they should be judged even harsher for risking the relation with their children if they ever face justice.

Beside, what could we possible do that wouldn't worsen the situation?
>>
No. 906886 ID: ee2d6e

Isn't there another entrance to the building? Or at least a window on the other side? A brief appearance from Vivi right in front of the guard captain might get her yelling at the other guards, making them run off from their post in pursuit.
>>
No. 906887 ID: 2f83e5

>>906873
Maybr you should kill the red guy first since he's going to be alone. Also I'm pretty sure Danus was being modet, he's totally into you.
>>
No. 906888 ID: 094652

>>906881
Every action, especially killing, has consequences. We are responsible for any consequences of the actions we willfully choose. You don't stop trying to mitigate the bad consequences just because "they'll never stop". We made a conscious decision to engage and execute these two, with full knowledge that one of them has an intelligent son; that means any direct consequences of this are on our hands.

We don't have custody of the kid whose parent we just murdered, for sure, but we can locate evidence of their wrongdoing, explain that she still loved her son despite how rotten she was, or at the very least, just say she died in the line of duty. We should also scan the son for the level of corruption he has, and act accordingly.

Besides, if we leave this alone, and that father finds out what happened to his daughter, he might have some ideas on how to get payback. If you don't tell him she got punishment for what she did, he might try to inflict it on her son.

>Back to back
One weakness: Easily distracted from synergy.

Throw a bunch of rocks in one direction, wait for one of the guards to investigate, sneak attack.
>>
No. 906896 ID: 787c3d

>>906888
If she was under orders from the baroness than you are correct that she died in the line of duty, but that tell us a lot about this city condition. It's entirely possible that their orders to murder the innocent herbalist didn't came from authorities, meaning she died during an act of corruption.
Her death in particular is great example of serving justice because there are many angles that justify why she deserved and why her absence is a benefit for most. We knew she killed the innocent before, when we attacked she was seeking an innocent to kill and because she had no regret or intention of changing her ways there is high chance that she would kill more innocents in the future if she lived. How many old ladies and little kids would have to die so this one child can be raised by a serial killer?
We committed a crime by killing this guard, one that we have no regret or intention to repent because she deserved it as much or more that the other two guards we killed and don't care about. On top of the responsibility of being a murderer you are asking to take the responsibility of harming her son for killing her mother. Here is the problem: the same action is being judged twice. Why can we justify killing someone who deserve when they don't have children but cant when they do? If their death is justifiable it's the sociopath fault for putting her child in a situation where the just outcome is the death of one of his parents.

Justice is about punish evil actions, not reward good deeds. We should be concern with the people who where hurt by those we judge, not those who received help. If you insist we have to take in consideration their good acts at least balance them with the bad.

The kid still have a father. It's likely that the guards have some kind of pension for their families because corrupt governments need to maintain the moral and loyalty of the law enforcement.
Ema have nothing to offer. She doesn't have spare money or a reliable job. She can't raise a kid because she is a hungry cannibal undead who will inevitable lose her sanity. She can't offer wisdom because she haven't deal with the lute yet. She can't even offer an explanation for what happened without confessing to the crime.

We could make some parallels between Ema losing her parents because of a somewhat reluctant murderer and this kid losing her mother because of Ema. The difference is that this guard was killed for the crimes she committed and was planing to commit while Ema family and friend were killed for the collective crime committed by their... not race. ...community? ...fellow members of the animal kingdom? ...something done so long ago that isn't even recorded in local history. It's like condemning jews for killing Jesus, it's bullshit.
>>
No. 907000 ID: 864e49

>>906896
Are you actually responding with a serious wall-o-text to KOME?
>>
No. 907005 ID: 787c3d

>>907000
Kome sometimes say strange things but he is an intelligent person.
I got more frustrated than I should though...
>>
No. 907024 ID: eeb7d9

I... got the feeling that maybe i shouldn't had said what i said about the child. I counldn't help it though, i couldn't just ignore the fact that there was a child somewhere that losed their mom, even if her mom was a horrible person.
>>
No. 907044 ID: 91ee5f

Why are there more posts talking about some guard’s kid that we’re probably never going to meet? There’s barely any plans about how to deal with the guards that are currently in front of us right now!

I’m just going to quote what the swords said earlier, ”FOCUS ON THE NOW!!!”

Nothing about that guard’s kid matters right now. We need to focus on the guards that are in front of us right now!

>>906873
>I’ll go in and grab anything I can find.
And now we’ve gotta strip her so that we don’t accidentally eat anything that belongs to Kr’inka.

>2 guards outside
A few questions: Now that we’ve gotten a little stronger, does our paralyzing touch last longer? Can we use it more often? Can we use it on more than one person at a time? Can we use it from a distance now or do we still need to touch someone?

Did we conveniently remember any other magic that we can use right now?

It would be nice to know what else we’ve got to work with.
>>
No. 907054 ID: 91ee5f

>>907044
Also, if we have any memories that have some kind of skill with throwing weapons, then we need to start keeping some knives or something with us.

And be careful with passing in front of that open window! You don’t want Terroza to reach out, grab you, and yank you inside!
>>
No. 907113 ID: 7fafab

Sneak around to the back of the house (keep a watch on the windows).
One at the back, throw a rock over to the side. This will hopefully distract one of the guards.

If one moves and one stays, go in for a quick back-of-the-neck stab on the stationary one, then quickly run and kill the one who moved.
If they both move, you've got a good opportunity to get two quick stab-kills from behind, as long as you're quick and quiet.
If they both stay... we'll have to come up with something else. Perhaps knocking on the house slightly will lure one of them over. If doing this, move back a bit after knocking, and use paralysis + stab to get a silent kill before moving on to the second.

As this area's a bit more clear, blood isn't as much of a concern as long as it doesn't spray everywhere - should be easy enough to clean up.

Hey swords, do we have any archery knowledge? That'd be really useful in stealthily dispatching foes later on.
>>
No. 907282 ID: 1301e8
File 153977547019.png - (69.47KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
907282

>I know this is not a good time to think about it, but, can we do something about the child of the guard? They don't deserve to lose her mother, even if she was an evil bitch.
You’re not sure there’s anything you can really do for them, can you? Sadly, that’s just how it’s going to be. If you’re to stop people from hurting others, you might in turn hurt those close to them. It’s still the lesser evil and all that.
>There are support groups for that. Like orphanages.
You’re sure his father can take care of him… or at least you hope so.

>We committed a crime by killing this guard, one that we have no regret or intention to repent because she deserved it as much or more that the other two guards we killed and don't care about. On top of the responsibility of being a murderer you are asking to take the responsibility of harming her son for killing her mother. Here is the problem: the same text text wall of text-
Err…
>I’m just going to quote what the swords said earlier, ”FOCUS ON THE NOW!!!”
R-right, focus! You have a meal to get!

>I’d suggest eating at least one minor guard. Multiple guard forms will be handy to traverse the city later in case one becomes compromised.
Hmm… if you can snatch one without trouble, maybe… but the real problem is getting the uniform, isn’t it? The uniform is the part people look at, not the person.
>Tasty, tasty red one.
Mmm… hatred and rage… such spicy food~
>And now we’ve gotta strip her so that we don’t accidentally eat anything that belongs to Kr’inka.
You just need to pat her down… and remove that metal chest plate of hers. You’re not eating that thing.
>Did we conveniently remember any other magic that we can use right now? Any memories that have some kind of skill with throwing weapons?
…you might be able to throw your sword, you think? You’re not sure why you’d want to, though… you just have a lot of memories of sword throwing for some reason…


>Keep your distance and wait for them to leave.
You can’t do that. They are going to burn the place to the ground, remember? Besides, if some other customer arrives you’re not sure what they’ll do! They might hurt them as well just to not leave any witnesses! No, you need to deal with them now.
>Just go around them and sneak in the back door.
There aren’t any backdoors and seeing as the hut is pretty much one big room, getting in through a window without Terroza noticing you would be difficult, if not impossible. You rather not have her catch you halfway inside, would you?
>Throw a bunch of rocks in one direction, wait for one of the guards to investigate, sneak attack.
Great idea!
:NonFoS: Hey! Someone is throwing rocks from that bush over there!
:NonFoS: GET THEM!

Oh shit, let’s get away from here! While you’re confident you can take one of them in a fair fight, fighting both of them at the same time while being stuck in bad terrain is a risk you rather not take if you can help it, even if you can win.

:NonFoS: …no one is here?
:NonFoS: Maybe it was a bird or something?
:NonFoS: Birds don’t throw rocks! Clearly someone is messing with us, so be vigilant!

>Idea: pose as a customer that found the dead body of Tsui. Make them drop their guard and get close.
Now that’s an idea… yet… you can use your current disguise, just in case they saw you run away from that bush, can you? Which means you need to change back to your old clothes… and the only form that fit in those, unless you want to walk around with your butt bare, are your real one and… Elric. Right, it’s Elric time!
>Could be even better if you spit up the headless body somewhere…
While it would be a great distraction, you rather not leave a bunch of blood and gore near this place. Besides, someone else might see or find the body before you can take care of it again and… well, things will only get even more complicated.
>>
No. 907283 ID: 1301e8
File 153977547911.png - (65.68KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
907283

:ElricFoS: Help! Guards!
:NonFoS: Whoa, stop right there! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!
:ElricFoS: Err… easy?
:NonFoS: Who are you? What are you doing here!?
:ElricFoS: Um… I’m Elric and… err… I s-saw a d-dead body on the path here! A Serpents! A Serpents wearing a guard uniform!
:NonFoS: What!? That must be Tsui! We have to-
:NonFoS: Hey, wait a second. If you saw a body, why did you come running here? Wouldn’t it make more sense to run towards the town?
:ElricFoS: Err…
:NonFoS: Unless you somehow knew we were here and-
>>
No. 907284 ID: 1301e8
File 153977549028.png - (76.73KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
907284

:JustinaFoS: Help! Guards!
:NonFoS: Huh!? What now? Hey, stop right there! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!
:ElricFoS: What the…

Justina? What are she doing here!?

:JustinaFoS: Oh thank the goddesses someone is here! I heard someone screaming for help in the woods!
:NonFoS: …okay? But why did you come running here and not back to town?
:JustinaFoS: Because I was on my way here, it was closer and I didn’t really feel safe out in the woods by myself, of course! Last time I heard someone calling for help I was kidnapped by bandits and almost killed!
:NonFoS: And the-
:JustinaFoS: Why, if it wasn’t for the legendary hero who saved me, I would have been-
:NonFoS: I SAID, who did you hear scream?
:JustinaFoS: Um… I’m not sure… it was someone screaming for help? Something about a… foot, I think?
:NonFoS: And the body?
:JustinaFoS: …what body?
:NonFoS: Okay, something is definitely wrong here. I don’t believe for a second that you heard a bunch of scre-

The guard stops in her tracks as suddenly all of you can hear a scream for help in the distance. While it’s too far away to really decipher who or what, exactly, they are screaming, the sound is coming from the stream… where you left the bodies…

The two guards seems to be at a loss at what to do… and Justina seem more concern about getting into safety of the hut than anything. Meanwhile you can hear something tip over inside and some swearing, but not indication that Terroza knows what’s going on out here. It’s time to… um… act?
>>
No. 907286 ID: daa216

Yup. Should have eaten them, now though we cant risk to let her see us kill this guard. Let them go off towards the sound and then go after the guard leader in the house. Time to feed.
>>
No. 907287 ID: eeb7d9

I think we need to make them go near the bodys. Keep acting just a little more. Say something like:"You are guards, you are sopoused to defend us!" or something like that. The more nervus they are, the more troble they will have thinking properly and Justina might actually help with this. Once they take the bait, take them out like you did with the last two. And then make Justina get the hell out of here.
>>
No. 907288 ID: 7b7dfb

Justina's probably been party to worse, so, quoth the title of Light Club's song on the Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack: "Fahkeet".
Grab the back of the guard's sword (the way it points clearly indicates that only one side is a cutting side - grabbing the back of it should be no issue) and just pull it out of his hand.
Hoping that'll knock him off his balance, or at least get enough of a drop on him, use his sword to stab him.
Justina'll probably be enough of a distract for the other guard - give her a bit of a push forward.
>>
No. 907308 ID: c0641d

>>907288
Justina isn't "murder" bad (not yet anyways), and thinks the guards are on our side on top of that. Suddenly attacking them will make her think we're the ones that pose a threat to her.
>>
No. 907314 ID: 91ee5f

>>907282
>…you might be able to throw your sword, you think? You’re not sure why you’d want to, though…you just have a lot of memories of sword throwing for some reason…
Maybe your swords magically return to you when you throw them? Now might not be the best time to test that.

>>907283
>Hey, wait a second. If you saw a body, why did you come running here? Wouldn’t it make more sense to run towards the town?
That’s.....actually a good point. Shit, we didn’t think this through, did we?

Or we could’ve come up with something better and we could’ve already taken out these guards if we spent more time making a plan to get past these guards instead of wasting time by talking about that other guard’s child!

>>907284
>Justina
Oh, great. Now we’ve gotta blindfold her or knock her out!

>Um…I’m not sure…it was someone screaming for help? Something about a…foot, I think?
That sounds like it could be a lie to try and get the guards away from here. Could you feel Justina’s soul get darker from lying?

>Screaming coming from where we left the bodies
I’m hoping that’s not Kr’inka. Because if we tell the guards to go over there because someone needs help, we might be sending them straight towards the person they’re looking for!

Although we probably can’t send the guards over there because there’s a chance they could get away while we deal with Terroza! And the guards might make us come with them to keep an eye on us, which we can’t allow because that’ll give Terroza a chance to get away!

This sucks! Does anyone have a way to get out of this situation?
>>
No. 907324 ID: 7fafab

>>907308
I retract my "shove Justina" statement, but maintain my original plan. There's no way we're getting out of this with how the guard saw through our lies. Her reaction'll probably be "Not my problem..." if we attack the guard.
>>
No. 907328 ID: 094652

>>907283
>Why did you run here and not to town?
"This isn't the way to the police station? I thought it was... um... wait, which way did I just come from? I think from the body I took a right into the boulder... wait, that doesn't make sense... well, you should go check where the screaming is coming from-"
and then point in a completely different direction.

>What do
Allow Justinia to "comfort" you while the guards go to investigate. Begin stabbing enemies repeatedly.
>>
No. 907535 ID: 1301e8
File 153998528629.png - (72.47KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
907535

>Maybe your swords magically return to you when you throw them? Now might not be the best time to test that.
…your swords are very magical, so that they would be able to do something like that does make sense, doesn’t it? You’ll need to experiment later.
>I’m hoping that’s not Kr’inka. Because if we tell the guards to go over there because someone needs help, we might be sending them straight towards the person they’re looking for!
You’re pretty sure an old lady like her can’t yell like that. That sounded more like someone young, someone who’s barely an adult, if that.

>Oh, great. Now we’ve gotta blindfold Justina or knock her out!
…or you can just eat her? It’s not like she’s important or anything.
>That sounds like it could be a lie to try and get the guards away from here. Could you feel Justina’s soul get darker from lying?
Her soul is the same, so either she didn’t lie, or the lie didn’t have darker intentions behind it. You’re pretty sure just lying won’t darken a soul, after all.
>Justina isn't "murder" bad (not yet anyways), and thinks the guards are on our side on top of that. Suddenly attacking them will make her think we're the ones that pose a threat to her.
If you attack now you’ll either need to “take care” of Justina yourself, or make sure she doesn’t know it was you who attacked them. You can’t see any reason why she would take your side, after all.

>Act lost.
:ElricFoS: T-this i-isn’t the way to t-the city!? I thought… um… w-wait, which way d-did I… b-but I turned around and… err… when I saw the body I… I… r-ran and… I… t-though I w-was running to… um….
:NonFoS: Bah, typical male hysteria. Can’t even handle a body.
:NonFoS: How dumb do you have to be to run in the wrong direction? *Sigh*… men…
:JustinaFoS: Hey! This cutie just panicked a bit when he saw that ghastly sight. You can’t blame him for that!
>Allow Justinia to "comfort" you.
You allow Justina to embrace you in a comforting hug… and she clearly “accidently” guides your snout right into her cleavage as she stroke your head frills in a calming manner.
:JustinaFoS: There, there, beautiful, no need to be alarmed. I’m here for you…
:NonFoS: Ugh, what are we going to do about these two? We need to go check on that screaming…
:NonFoS: I’ll see what the boss thinks. CAPTAIN!?
>>
No. 907536 ID: 1301e8
File 153998529396.png - (84.81KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
907536

:TerrozaFoS: What is it!?
:NonFoS: Someone is screaming for help by the stream, ma’am… and… um… we got two civilians here. One of them claim they saw Tsui’s body.
:TerrozaFoS: Damn it, why do things have to get so complicated! We’ll just have to take them with us when- wait, YOU!
:JustinaFoS: …oh fuck.
:TerrozaFoS: Heh… in that case, YOU TWO, take the freaking male and go check on who in hel’s name is screaming. I’ll… take care of this one.
:JustinaFoS: W-wait, c-can’t-
:NonFoS: Yes ma’am! Come on, civilian, get moving!
:ElricFoS: Wait-
:NonFoS: MOVE!
:ElricFoS: Alright, alright, fine…
>>
No. 907537 ID: 1301e8
File 153998530324.png - (57.50KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
907537

The two guards forcefully lead you towards the stream with their swords draw, ready for any attack.

>Once they take the bait, take them out like you did with the last two.
Right, as soon as they get distracted by something, like the person needing help or… or… or the torn of limbs from the corpses you hid!? What in the world happened here!?

:NonFOS: Oh, goddesses…
:NonFoS: Eli? Freya!? B-but… y-you…

The two guards just stand there in silence for a few seconds… before it is broken by the scream of a young man.

:NonFoS: HELP! SOMEONE, HELP! MY FOOT IS STUCK! HELP!
>>
No. 907544 ID: b1b4f3

>>907537
What the hell? There's two sakkilians corpses here. There was only one sakkilian guard.

Anyway, it looks like a zombie got to them. Pretty fucking fast, too. Heyyy, I wonder if zombies have a bottomless appetite? Maybe you could feed the zombie to dispose of corpses.

But that's a thought for later. Take out these two guards IMMEDIATELY. As fast as possible. Then check on the screaming to solve that situation quickly, and finally run back then change into Ema to sneak behind the red bitch and save Justina. Optimally you should grab her by the head to paralyze her while at the same time putting your short sword to her throat and telling her not to move. That shouldn't reveal your paralysis power to Justina. At that point you tell Justina to leave unless she wants to see what you did to that bandit she didn't see the corpse of.
>>
No. 907553 ID: 094652

>>907537
The Varkian looks like a cadbury creme egg after a gooed time.

Knock the two guards out while they're still in shock. You might need them as a distraction from the other ... bone-eating ... hunter in these woods. Then save that boy!
>>
No. 907558 ID: eeb7d9

The other thing that was around here! It must be what fucked up the corpses. A zombie, of some wild animal or beast? How far are you from the sewers?
Any way, we have to be quick. Make them look for the one screaming, stay behind them. What ever you find, kill the guards. If what you find is a monster, leave it be with the copses, you can kill it later. If it is a person, save them. We need to save Justina as soon as we can... Or do we? Yeah let's, she is still usefull.
>>
No. 907573 ID: 91ee5f

>>907535
>Bah, typical male hysteria. Can’t even handle a body.
>How dumb do you have to be to run in the wrong direction? *Sigh*…men…
Note to self: Acting like a scared or confused male while in the form of a male will let you fool some people.

>>907537
>scream of a young man.
Oh, shit, that’s not Karn is it?! He’s the only other male that should be around here!
>>
No. 907587 ID: 05ff2f

Wait a second. Ema, there's one too many corpses laying here. There's a second Sakkilian body, one that suspiciously looks exactly like the guard you suffocated. And what's more, it doesn't even have a cut on it when the others have been ripped and sliced.

Odds are whatever dined on the guards' corpses can also shape shift and took the Sakkilian guard's form to lay in wait for a trap. ...Most likely, it's that shapestealer you saw the bounty for. The one that was spotted near the city. The young man's cry is probably from a shapestealer as well, a mimicked phrase to lure prey into a ambush. Dunno if shapestealers work together or not, though. Assume they do for now.

Well, whatever you plan to do with the two live guards, be extra wary of that fake corpse and of any young man that's crying for help since they're both likely shapestealers. But remember that shapestealers are not intelligent. All they do is dumb mimicry. A simple question asked will reveal them, as they will not be able to understand and give a answer.

That there's a shapestealer or two lurking around here also presents another potential threat to Karn and Krinka besides the guards. You better finish up with these guards, deal with Terroza and save Justina ASAP so you can get Karn and Krinka outta here.
>>
No. 907588 ID: daa216

There anyway we can swallow that guard we have in our belly? That thing is only going to get worse in there if we wait. Then as nature has covered for us, we need to think of a way to eat the last two guards before they get taken out by this as well.
>>
No. 907592 ID: b1b4f3

>>907588
Oh you reminded me of that. WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIGEST HER. She doesn't have a head and thus any form we gain would probably be fucked up. This is a good place to puke her up, actually. There's already blood all over the place, so another corpse in the pile isn't gonna make things any worse.
>>
No. 907608 ID: 91ee5f

Quick, pretend to faint! It’s the manliest thing to do in this situation!

“Oh, Goddesses! I...I think I’m gonna...” *insert manly fainting noises here*
>>
No. 907726 ID: 7fafab

On your guard - there shouldn't be three bodies. There's fuckery afoot. Keep your guard up until you're sure it's nothing more.

Feign fainting. Let the guards investigate the bodies, hopefully moving past you. If that third one is some sort of danger, stay down, use surprise to get the jump on it. If it is just a third corpse that's show up for whatever reason, well... two guards to paralyze, two hands to do so with, and a perfect opportunity.
>>
No. 907753 ID: 1301e8
File 154012967380.png - (65.56KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
907753

>There anyway we can swallow that guard we have in our belly?
…you have already swallowed them? That’s how they got there? Do you mean absorb?
>WE ARE NOT GOING TO DIGEST HER. She doesn't have a head and thus any form we gain would probably be fucked up.
Right, good point. You rather not accidently kill yourself or something by taking a form without a head.
>This is a good place to puke her up, actually. There's already blood all over the place, so another corpse in the pile isn't gonna make things any worse.
That’s right… though, you better wait until you’re actually safe and without witnesses, as you have no idea how hard it will be to… expel it, so to speak.

>It looks like a zombie got to them. Pretty fucking fast, too.
…don’t zombies only eat the living? You’re pretty sure they just eat living things, kind of like you… or at least, freshly killed ones. Wait, would these two be considered freshly killed?
>If what you find is a monster, leave it be with the copses, you can kill it later.
Hmm… it is a good alibi for the corpses, yes, but still… it might put Krinka in danger… or Karn… or some other innocent. You can’t just let it roam free, can you?
>What the hell? There's two sakkilians corpses here. There was only one sakkilian guard.
Wait, you’re right! That doesn’t add up! Something fishy is going on here!
>Odds are whatever dined on the guards' corpses can also shape shift and took the Sakkilian guard's form to lay in wait for a trap.
…weren’t there a bounty on a shapestealer or something? They would fit into the eat corpses and shape shift theory… which means…
>The young man's cry is probably from a shapestealer as well, a mimicked phrase to lure prey into an ambush.
This is definitely an ambush. There are at least two of them, waiting for some poor shmuck to come running in an attempt to help, but as soon as they pass the corpses the fake one will spring to life and attack them. Hmm… maybe you can trick the guards into that trap?

>Quick, pretend to faint! It’s the manliest thing to do in this situation!
:ElricFoS: “Oh, Goddesses! T-those t-three… t-they’ve been… I...I think I’m gonna...” *Manly fainting noises*Thud*
:NonFoS: Dammit, don’t faint on us now!
:NonFoS: Forget it! Just leave him here! Look! Three bodies, as he said! One too many!
:NonFoS: Wait, so does that mean… shapestealers!?
:NonFoS: It’s got to be… damn, and we don’t have any spears with us…
>But remember that shapestealers are not intelligent. All they do is dumb mimicry. A simple question asked will reveal them, as they will not be able to understand and give an answer.
:NonFoS: WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE SKY!?
:NonFoS: HELP! PLEASE!
:NonFoS: ANSWEAR ME, DAMMIT! WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE SKY!
:NonFoS: HELP! SOMEONE, HELP! MY FOOT IS STUCK! HELP!
:NonFoS: It’s shapestealers, alright…
>Knock the two guards out while they're still in shock. You might need them as a distraction from the other ... bone-eating ... hunter in these woods.
:NonFoS: Okay, here’s the plan… why’ll just back away slowly and hope they don’t attack us.
:NonFoS: Let’s just leave the male here, that would probably be enough food for them to let us go.
:NonFoS: Great idea! That will surely slow them down enough for us t-

Seeing as they are both to distracted to even notice you getting up again, you easily sneak up on them and smash their heads together hard enough to render them unconscious. As they fall to the ground you can’t help but notice that the screaming for help has stopped… you’re not sure if that’s a good thing or not.

>We need to think of a way to eat the last two guards before they get taken out by this as well.
Well, they are lying at your feet, unconscious, ready to be gobbled up… but then again, if you killed them here, no one would probably even think twice about the extra bodies… or maybe you can just leave them to the shapestealers? Speaking of those monsters, what are you to do with them? You can’t just leave them to roam free, especially after they have gotten a taste for people… someone innocent might get hurt!

…you’re pretty sure you saw one of the bodies move… and the bushes to your left rustled slightly… they might have figured out that you won’t walk into their ambush?
>>
No. 907755 ID: daa216

Take one guard body and leave the other if the thing in the bushes comes running out. We really need to absorb one these guards for another form.
>>
No. 907758 ID: eeb7d9

Shit, Justina will have to wait. We need to deal with this monsters now. If one of the bodies loooks unharmed, it's probably a shapestealer. Stab all the corpses to make sure they are just corpses or to just kill them for good, then we go and deal with the one in the bushes.
Hey! Would eating a shapestealer grant us a benefit on making a new form, swords?
>>
No. 907763 ID: b1b4f3

>>907753
This was an ambush. They have their prey captured now-- the two guards. The shapestealers probably consider you one of them! I believe now that you are an augmented shapestealer. The swords give you an advanced mind, but your body itself is very similar to theirs. That's why piercing attacks are required to kill you and them.

Back away, wait for them to eat/kill the two guards, then ambush them right back by using thrusting attacks with your swords. The shapestealers will probably be easy to kill since they don't have any weapons which can hurt you.
>>
No. 907771 ID: 91ee5f

>>907763
>Back away, wait for them to eat/kill the two guards, then ambush them right back by using thrusting attacks with your swords. The shapestealers will probably be easy to kill since they don't have any weapons which can hurt you.
I agree. And don’t forget to spit ou the headless Serpent guard’s body onto the pile!

Just let the monsters maul the bodies first, so that their deaths can be explained away as a monster attack instead of a person killing them.

Then you should rush back to find Justina because I have a feeling Terroza is going to do something bad to Justina!
>>
No. 907808 ID: 79eaac

Vomit up the body, leave the two guards there.

Back up a bit. Gets your swords out. Wait for the shapechangers to make their move.
>>
No. 907820 ID: c0641d

Quickly write "shapestealers" in blood on the ground and go deal with Justina now. The live guard bodies will hopefully keep the shapestealer(s) occupied long enough to come back and deal with them afterward, and the message should be enough to make Karn stay back.
>>
No. 907882 ID: 79eaac

>>907820
Hmmm, good point. Justina may need help. Changing my vote to "stab guards' necks, vomit up other body, book it".
>>
No. 908118 ID: 1301e8
File 154041397199.png - (86.84KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
908118

>Quickly write "shapestealers" in blood on the ground, that should be enough to make Karn stay back.
Writing anything in blood on still wet grass is a fool’s errant. Besides, Karn is probably back in town by now and not anywhere near here.
>We really need to absorb one these guards for another form.
…gah, you really want to but… you’ve already decided that you’ll need to show some restraint, right? You’ll just have to be content with eating the big, red one… for now… (Then when you’ve proven you can show restraint you can go on a bender and eat a ton of people, right? That’s how it works, right?)

>Hey! Would eating a shapestealer grant us a benefit on making a new form, swords?
:SwordFoS: Only those with a high amount of life essence, that is to say people, give you any benefits. Shapestealers are nothing but animals with interesting ability.
>The shapestealers probably consider you one of them! I believe now that you are an augmented shapestealer.
:SwordFoS: While your abilities are similar to theirs, I do not believe they will think you’re one of them. They might be dumb animals, but they can still probably smell and feel that you’re not a shapestealer. Besides, they are a territorial bunch and would probably be aggressive even if they thought you were one of them.

>If one of the bodies looks unharmed, it's probably a shapestealer. Stab all the corpses to make sure they are dead.
While it is a dumb animal, you’re pretty sure it’s smart enough to not let you get close enough to actually stabbing it without it attacking.
>Back away and wait for them to eat/kill the two guards.
You back away from the guards and let the beast approach them. They seem to be content for now with their large meal you’ve presented to them, though they are still keeping a wary eye on you. One of them let out a menacing sounding growl to show you that you’re not welcome here and should leave.
>And don’t forget to spit out the headless Serpent guard’s body onto the pile!
It takes you several seconds to get the corpse out of you, and it’s not a pretty sight. As you puke out several liters of blood your body is screaming at you that you’re dying out of instinct, but when the headless corpse makes it way to your throat, it changes its tune to sheer confusion of what’s happening. Confusion is also the best word to describe the looks on the Shapestealers, as they stare at you trying to figure out if you’re dying or what the fuck is going on right now.

>You should rush back to find Justina because I have a feeling Terroza is going to do something bad to Justina!
You’re right! If you waste any more time she might be in danger! You just have to hope those two guards are enough to keep the monsters occupied for you to come back and deal with them later.
>Ambush them right back by using thrusting attacks with your swords. The shapestealers will probably be easy to kill since they don't have any weapons which can hurt you.
Then again, dealing with them now will probably not take too long… hmmm…

Dammit, why can’t you do both at the same time… unless… heh…
>>
No. 908120 ID: 1301e8
File 154041400254.png - (67.10KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
908120

:TerrozaFoS: Why, what are we to do with you, little thief…
:JustinaFoS: Eh!? B-but I haven’t st-
:TerrozaFoS: Broke in the poor herbalists hut… and when she caught you red handed, you killed her…
:JustinaFoS: WHAT!? I hav-
:TerrozaFoS: And then you put her house to the torch in a vain attempt to cover your tracks. Why, if me and my guards didn’t stumble on to your evil deeds…
:JustinaFoS: BUT I di- *MUFFLED SCREAMING*

You grip her beak to silence her… and squeeze it hard enough for it to crack under your fingers…

:TerrozaFoS: Time to face Justice, FREAK.

You feel ill just looking at this disgusting thing. How dare someone like her even exist? No, you need to make sure to remedy this disease. If you cut off her head… or crush it between your hands… no… to fast… to… tame. You need to come up with something a bit more… exciting. This one deserves to suffer a bit… or a lot. Maybe you can light her on fire? Hmm… a good finisher, sure… or break all her legs… hmm… to time consuming, maybe? Or you can play hangman with her? And when she loses… heh… or… you can make sure that disgusting face matches her disgusting inside? oh, so many options, so little flesh to carve~

[You now have control over Terroza, the one consumed by wrath.]
>>
No. 908123 ID: 094652

Okay, you know what? Forget the hands-on torture. Anything you do to her has a chance of turning her on. You don't want to catch her sluttiness do you?

Lock her in a jail cell by her arms and let the &!+(# starve to death.
>>
No. 908124 ID: 26bb62

>>908120
Pull her feathers out.
>>
No. 908125 ID: d887c0

>>908124
I mean, this sounds like the most appropriate bird torture method. Pluck her bald, then you can start getting inventive. Maybe get after her with a branding iron.
>>
No. 908130 ID: b1b4f3

>>908118
>(Then when you’ve proven you can show restraint you can go on a bender and eat a ton of people, right? That’s how it works, right?)
Why would you think that's how it works?
>both at the same time
Of course, lure them to the house. You can blame them for everything.

>>908120
Playing hangman? Sure, do that. Draw out the delicious horror on her face when she realizes the figure you're drawing will be her.
>>
No. 908147 ID: eeb7d9

>>908124
This one sounds interesting, given how many feathers she must have. It must be really painful, especially in delicate areas.
>>
No. 908149 ID: c1212a

You gotta keep some plausible deniability if you're going to frame her for arson. There aren't too many stairs out in the forest she can fall down, yaknowwhaimsayin? ANYway try not to fuck up too many of her fingers when you put the manacles on, or make her walk aaaaalllllll the way back to the prison on a broken foot. Oh yeah, toss her into the burning building so everyone looks at her singed-and-soot-stained self and says 'yep, that's an arsonist alright'.
>>
No. 908171 ID: 16f307

Let's just beat her fat ass and nail her to the floor of the hut, we were going to set the thing on fire anyways. But not before we get that other witness, pardon: her accomplice in there as well, it wouldn't do to leave loose ends.
I wonder if we can make Terroza survive
>>
No. 908179 ID: c0641d

Ema: No tricks; just take down Terroza as Elric. (We can't use Gev because Justina would be even more freaked out by him than our other forms.)

Terroza: Yeah, drag her into the bushes and pluck her feathers out. That'll show her for being... gross... on the inside? Why do we hate her, again? Unless we actually think she did what we're about to do... somehow?

Why should we go through all of that just to let Terroza get away?

EDIT: Also, I just remembered that it's because Terroza is homophobic, but I'm keeping it in because I wouldn't put it past her to get stuck and forget what she was thinking about. XD
>>
No. 908187 ID: 7fafab

Terroza, have all her feathers plucked off, then lock her in a dungeon.

Ema, fuck up terror lizard or whatever her name is.
>>
No. 908198 ID: 864e49

>>908123
Locking her in a dungeon gives you plenty of opportunities to torture her while she slowly starves to death.
>>
No. 908244 ID: 91ee5f

>>908118
>(Then when you’ve proven you can show restraint you can go on a bender and eat a ton of people, right? That’s how it works, right?)
No, that’s not how it works, you fool!

Once you’ve proven you can show restraint, then you can be happy knowing that you have control over yourself! You may be an undead monster, but you can choose to not be like a monster!

>>908120
Blindfold her so that she can’t see what’s coming. It’s a surprise for her!
>>
No. 908342 ID: 1301e8
File 154057140272.png - (82.66KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
908342

>Why do we hate her, again?
Because she’s a fucking disgusting degenerate that has moved away from the fire of the goddesses!? Women are to be with men, nothing else! She’s also a freaking bird shit, most of those are just thieves and whores. Not upstanding citizen like us Sakkilians. You can count on one hand the Varkian you can actually trust.
>You gotta keep some plausible deniability if you're going to frame her for arson.
You “caught” her in the act, what more do they need to now? After all, you have all your subordinates who will agree that we caught her red handed.

>Let's just beat her fat ass.
As soon as you let go of her beak she tries to say something, but you keep her quiet by punching her in the gut hard enough to make her fall to the ground, gasping for air. Then, as she makes a vain attempt to get up again, you backhand her face, right over her eye, to teach her to stop struggling. She learns quickly and all the fight drains out of her as she simply lay there, beaten. In fact, she doesn’t even give a token of resistance as you drag her to the nearest tree and tie her to it, except for a low whimper.
>Pull her feathers out.
You grab a handful of feathers on one side of her face and rip them off. She tries to scream in pain, but she stifle it in her throat as she sees you glaring at her. This is fun…
>Anything you do to her has a chance of turning her on. You don't want to catch her sluttiness do you?
Hmm… you’ll simply need to make sure that she can never be excited about anything ever again… maybe with a hot iron and… hmm… so many ideas, so little time… if only you had more time…
>Locking her in a dungeon gives you plenty of opportunities to torture her while she slowly starves to death.
…OF COURSE! If you lock her up, you can have all the fun you ever want to with her! You just need to keep her away from the freaking warden. That bitch never let anyone have any fun… “prisoners have right to, you can’t torture them” and all that mumbo jumbo. They are criminals, they deserve to feel pain! So you’ll simply need to drag this fucker back to town, then…

>But not before we get that other witness, pardon: her accomplice in there as well, it wouldn't do to leave loose ends.
You were planning of just passing that cute ass around your women to boost moral before slitting his throat… it’s just easier that way. Speaking of him, you can hear someone coming back… someone that’s running? Hmm?

:ElricFoS: HELP! Shapestealers!

What? Shapestealers? Here? Something doesn’t add up here. The others wouldn’t have any trouble dealing with one of those cretins, would they? And Shapestealers aren’t usually known to chase after prey like this. Besides, you rather not have him see the filthy bird right now, so maybe you’ll just kill him right away and deal with whatever is following him afterwards?

Either way, you need to act now, as he’s just about to run out into the clearing in front of the hut.
>>
No. 908346 ID: 8efde9

>you have all your subordinates who will agree that we caught her red handed.

...well, that would be a great plan, wouldn't it?

No need to test if he's a shapestealer, since we're gonna attack him regardless, just get ready to strike the moment he shows his face.
>>
No. 908358 ID: 91ee5f

>>908342
>I hate this bird bitch!
Admit it, you’re jealous of her curves.

You wish you had them for yourself, so that all the males would be lining up at your bedroom door for a chance at having the honor of being allowed to lay with you.

>The others wouldn’t have any trouble dealing with one of those cretins, would they?
The key word in that sentence is one. What if they ran into more than one?

>And Shapestealers aren’t usually known to chase after prey like this.
Again, there’s probably more than one. They’re chasing him because some of them are currently eating the others, but one or two of them didn’t get anything to eat, so they’re chasing after him.

>Besides, you rather not have him see the filthy bird right now
What does it matter? You said you caught her, which mean that she had a knife and tried to stab you. You’ve got a justified excuse for her to be beaten up and tied to a tree.

>so maybe you’ll just kill him right away and deal with whatever is following him afterwards?
He’s a male. If you save him, he’ll be so grateful, he’ll do whatever you say.

So if you tell him the bird bitch is guilty, then he’ll follow along with your story. Having another witness to her crimes will help, right? And if you want, you can convince him to personally “reward” you in your bedroom.

Just tell him to get behind you and deal with whatever’s following him.
>>
No. 908360 ID: b1b4f3

>>908342
>one of those cretins
The boy clearly said "shapestealers". Your guards would have trouble with more than one, as they have no spears. Take the threat seriously, the bird can wait and the boy you can handle alone if he tries anything.
>>
No. 908361 ID: eeb7d9

>>908360
This is true, there might a bunch of them. If you are not careful, your minions might have trouble. And since they are under you, it would look bad for you if the somehow fuck it up.
Also, wouldn't it be a wast to kill such a cute little male like that? If you save him, and look cool in the proces, his ass is yours. Males love heroic acts.
>>
No. 908380 ID: d887c0

>>908342
Did your mother lay a wuss? Get in there and deal with the situation!
>>
No. 908432 ID: c1212a

Grab 'em by that spot on the upper arm so he becomes powerless to resist you. Or, yknow, the throat. Your crew is going to need that morale if you've taken losses, which it looks like.
>>
No. 908484 ID: 1301e8
File 154067090540.png - (115.27KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
908484

>Admit it, you’re jealous of her curves.
WHAT!? NO! Why the fuck would you be jealous of this fat slob!?
>All the males would be lining up at your bedroom door for a chance at having the honor of being allowed to lay with you.
Any male that you ever want will be yours, no matter if they want it or not! That’s how it’s always been! You don’t need any stinking curves to attract males! Who cares what they think anyway!? You don’t!

>Did your mother lay a wuss? Get in there and deal with the situation!
Your mother was a weakling and a thief, the only thing good she ever gave you before you hanged her was an iron will after all the abuse she inflicted on you.
>There might a bunch of them.
Shapestealers hunt alone… or with a mate in some rare circumstances, and then they are usually not as aggressive.
>Your guards would have trouble with more than one, as they have no spears.
While spears are usually the go to melee weapon to hunt beast and monsters with, they still got swords and know how to use them. Besides, they are smart enough to not walk straight into a shape stealer ambush, that you’re sure of!

>Your crew is going to need that morale if you've taken losses, which it looks like.
Losses? On a milk run like this? They might be hurt, sure, but you don’t think any of them have died. You’re sure of it! Well, maybe that snake freak. You kind of hope she died. You’ve never been able to stand that smug Serpent face of hers… those shifty snakes can’t be trusted.
>Take the threat seriously, the bird can wait and the boy you can handle alone if he tries anything.
That’s right. Keep the eyes on the next skull to crush. The shapestealer first, whatever comes next afterwards.
>Wouldn't it be a waste to kill such a cute little male like that? If you save him, and look cool in the process, his ass is yours. Males love heroic acts.
Eh, you’ll drag him to your bedroom either way… but then again, having him worship you for a while might be nice… at least until you get bored and want to hurt him a bit.

>Grab 'em by that spot on the upper arm so he becomes powerless to resist you.
He comes rushing out of the underbrush directly towards you, only slowing down in hesitation as he sees the fucking bird. That hesitation is quickly eradicated as the Shapestealer burst out from behind him, almost catching his leg as it lunges after him. You quickly grab his arm and pull him behind you, making sure that he’s safe from the beast, while also keeping a strong grip on him to make sure he doesn’t try anything stupid. As the monster lunges towards you, you end its leap with a hard smack with your mace in its face. Its beak splinter from the blunt trauma and the rest of its body is sent flying lifelessly several meters away. You don’t have much time to celebrate your victory as you catch a glimpse of something moving in the corner of your eye. Turning around, you swear you saw the male reaching out its free hand towards your head, but he was quick enough to pull back before you managed to get a good look. Your paranoia tells you that he’s up to something… but your brain tells you he’s no threat to you.

:ElricFoS: *Gasp* My hero! *Swoon*
:TerrozaFoS:
:JustinaFoS: Ugh…
:ElricFoS: Oh, how can I ever repay you, Terroza?
:TerrozaFoS: !?

Something is wrong. You can’t put your finger on it but something is very off. Where are the others? Why is this wimp the only one that came running? …how the fuck did he even outrun a freaking Shapestealer through rough train? How did he know your name? Something isn’t right with…
You finally notice what’s wrong as you try to move your arm. He resists your pull for a split second before giving in, but it’s enough for you to get a feel for him. He is strong… too strong. A man that looks like him can’t be that strong. As you stare into his eyes, you can’t see any of the fear you expect to see… instead, all you can see a hunger.

Your paranoia has only one thing to say… KILL HIM. KILL HIM NOW!
Your brain agrees.
>>
No. 908490 ID: eeb7d9

Well, that is that then. A shame, really, but he is too suspicious. Stab him in the throat and be done with it. Or grab him by the neck and interrogate him. He might be an assassin or something, i am sure that you must have made some enemies that want you dead. You are kind of a bitch.
>>
No. 908493 ID: 79eaac

Well, looks like we gotta stab a hoe.
>>
No. 908498 ID: b1b4f3

>>908484
Mace to the face. Clobber him until he can't move. Then start interrogating him. Where are the other guards? Did he fucking kill them?!

>>908490
>>908493
She has a mace, not a dagger. (also piercing attacks would kill Ema, what are you thinking? She's resistant to slashing and basically immune to bludgeoning, so thank god for Terroza's weapon pick. Don't give me that shit about how we've changed hosts, we're absolutely not supposed to metagame in order to help Terroza)
>>
No. 908500 ID: eeb7d9

>>908498
All right, gee, i forgot ok? Clobber his legs, then interrogate him. Either way, he is dangerous, so we can't leave him be.
>>
No. 908504 ID: 91ee5f

>>908484
>WHAT!? NO! Why the fuck would you be jealous of this fat slob!?
>You don’t need any stinking curves to attract males!
Denial is further proof that you are indeed jealous of not having the same attractive curves that bird has. Distracting thoughts are distracting from Ema and hopefully giving her an opening to do her thing.

>Where are the others? Why is this wimp the only one that came running?
The others were dumb enough to fall for the shapestealer ambush and he ran the moment the others got killed.

>…how the fuck did he even outrun a freaking Shapestealer through rough terrain?
He’s a male. They’re always running away from danger and towards the nearest female to protect them. Apparently, this particular male must’ve spent a lot of his life running towards the nearest guard for help.

>How did he know your name?
Well, duh, how could he not know your name?! You’re very well known in town, so he must’ve heard of you!

Or one of the others could’ve said your name and that’s how he knows your name.

>As you stare into his eyes, you can’t see any of the fear you expect to see…
That’s because he’s got nothing to be afraid of with you here. You do remember that you’re a badass, right?

>instead, all you can see a hunger.
That’s called “sexual hunger”. Which is to be expected since you just saved his life.

>Your paranoia has only one thing to say…KILL HIM. KILL HIM NOW!
>Your brain agrees.
Tell your brain to stop listening to your paranoia because it’s being stupid and wrong.
>>
No. 908508 ID: 094652

A Blue Mage, perhaps? One who has learned the ways of the shapestealers and made themselves look weak and manly, so they can... experience diverse cuisine.

That hunger will make him stupid, though. Act ignorant, ask if there are any more Shapestealers, and keep your sword equipped and ready to strike at the knees.
>>
No. 908517 ID: c1212a

Kinda tall... for a guy, isn't 'he'? Only makes sense; she was hanging around that sicko bird brain.
>>
No. 908519 ID: 91ee5f

>>908508
She doesn’t have a sword.
>>
No. 908885 ID: d6afc2

>>908484
I think it's time for a chokehold. Sheeming males don't need air.
>>
No. 909048 ID: 5e7c72

>>908885
Yeah. Chokehold. Do that.
>>
No. 909055 ID: 1301e8
File 154099297363.png - (66.95KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
909055

>Denial is further proof that you are indeed jealous of not having the same attractive curves that bird has.
You’re not in denial! You have no need for nice curves, the only thing you need is your strength! Who cares if they find you attractive or not when you can just force them to like you!
>He’s a male. They’re always running away from danger and towards the nearest female to protect them.
True… but they usually run like sissies, with their hands cowering their face, and usually trip on the first obstacle they find. This fucker managed to outrun a fucking beast in a 100 meter race through rough train! You can’t do that! None of your women can do that!
>A Blue Mage, perhaps?
A what mage? Hmm… he might be some kind of spell thrower, that’s true… one of those wizzer types. Luckily, you know some magic yourself… only the kind that can affect yourself, sure, but punching someone hard enough to shatter rock is always effective.

>Kinda tall... for a guy, isn't 'he'?
Wait, he’s a… t-that freak, how dare she throw away her birthright like that! No, it this is true, she doesn’t deserve to live anyway.
>Tell your brain to stop listening to your paranoia because it’s being stupid and wrong.
You can’t count the time your paranoia has saved you. You’ve always listened to it and you won’t stop now. Besides, it’s not paranoia when you’re right!

>Grab him by the neck and interrogate him.
>I think it's time for a chokehold. Scheming males don't need air.
He clearly isn’t expecting you to suddenly pull him into a chokehold, as he barely have time to react before you start squeezing the air out of him. Though, even as you force your arm into his throat, he doesn’t so much as gasp or wheeze…

:TerrozaFoS: Who are you!? Who sent you!?
:ElricFoS: I-I’m j-just some unfortunate… um…

Noticing his mistake to late, he give himself away that he is clearly something more than just some male.
After all, who can speak that clearly while being freaking choked to death!? Though it seems that he knows the ruse is over, as he suddenly starts trying to break free. At first, you’re surprised by the sudden strength he is showing and he almost breaks free from your hold. His strength is far above anything a male can show… and would probably rival your own, if not outpace it. He has to be using magic! Luckily, you know a bit of magic yourself, and as his resistance increases, so does your own strength as you start pumping magic into your own muscles. The two of you stand there, seemingly stuck in an endless show of strength…
>>
No. 909056 ID: 1301e8
File 154099298019.png - (64.04KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
909056

Then with a beautiful sounding crack, you feel him give of a last few twitches before slumping over lifeless. You broke the fuckers neck, so he wouldn’t be a problem anymore.

:TerrozaFoS: Wops~
:JustinaFoS:
:TerrozaFoS: Yeah, you better keep quiet if you know what’s good for you.

Well then… now that’s dealt with... you have to wonder what happened to the others… and who was this freak? You’ll probably never know for sure, what with him dead and all. But you better go check on the others… though, you rather not leave the bird shit here alone. Even when tied up, you know a birdbrain like her still probably have something up her sleeve… freaking thieves and scoundrels, all of them…
>>
No. 909064 ID: eeb7d9

Hmm, what to do. If "he" was stronger than you, he might have been able to deal with your subordinates somehow. I don't know if it is worth it to go there and check on then, they are all probably dead already. You should finish what you started with the vermin with feathers.
>>
No. 909075 ID: c1212a

> probably have something up her sleeve
Rip her sleeves off then. Or just fuck up her fingers, see what she can weasel her way out of with hamburger for hands.

Freak aside, there really was a shapeshifter, and that could mean trouble if this bucket kicker somehow used them to his advantage. Kick the dead guy for being a dumb bastard and find out where those two soldiers that accompanied him ended up.
>>
No. 909076 ID: 79eaac

Eh, might as well go check on the others.
As you said, there'll only be one more shapestealer at most, and a big strong woman like you will have no problem obliterating its face.
>>
No. 909082 ID: 91ee5f

>>909056
>don’t want to leave the bird shit here alone.
What’s she going to do, ask the male’s corpse for help? Just leave her and go find out what happened to the girls that were supposed to be with that male.

You said it yourself, shapestealers are usually in groups of 2, so there should be 1 more somewhere around here. It’ll be best if you go deal with it now before it tries to sneak up on you.

Just make sure you gag the bird’s mouth so that she can’t call for help. The last thing you need is someone coming to rescue her.
>>
No. 909083 ID: b1b4f3

>>909056
Then search her, make sure she's got no tricks. Or confiscate any you find. Then you can go check on your girls.
>>
No. 909281 ID: 1301e8
File 154119705095.png - (48.37KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
909281

>You said it yourself, shapestealers are usually in groups of 2, so there should be 1 more somewhere around here.
Shapestealers usually hunt alone, unless they just found a mate. Hmm… that might have been why it was so aggressive, then? This male hurts it mate? Hopefully it killed it, so you don’t have to deal with it.
>Go check on your girls.
Hmm… you better make sure they are okay… after all, it’s going to be fucking bother if they got hurt. Oh, and Freya still owes you money… which she probably never repay because she’s a cheap bird shit.
>I don't know if it is worth it to go there and check on then, they are all probably dead already.
If they are dead they were weak and didn’t deserve to be part of your gang anyway! And… a-and it’s not you can just replace them… or… something. Bah, what are you saying? You’re sure they are fine… at least those that was actually reliable. Not like those birds and snake bitch… after all, Elizabeth’s sons birthday is soon and Hana was going to perform at that- No, they are fine… no need to worry yourself over them.

>Kick the dead guy for being a dumb bastard
STOP MAKING ME CARE ABOUT STUFF YOU FUCK!

You kick him hard enough for him roll away a bit, his dead body coming to a stop as one of his limp arms get stuck under him. A smile crosses your face as you watches his dead eyes look out into nothing, his tongue lolling out from his snout and… and… is he changing color!?

…it’s that blue bitch? Your brother did good to warn you about her… she must have been a hired assassin or something…

…you kick her dead body again just for the sake of it.
>>
No. 909282 ID: 1301e8
File 154119705969.png - (90.26KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
909282

>You should finish what you started with the vermin with feathers.
That’s right, you can’t leave this bitch just… heh… hanging around, can you? That would be a way better use for this rope…
>What’s she going to do, ask the male’s corpse for help?
True, there isn’t a lot she can do right now… but she can scream for help and it would be annoying if someone came, so you better make sure that she shuts up.
>Just make sure you gag the bird’s mouth so that she can’t call for help.
That’s right, the easy solution is often the best… though, it would be even easier to just smash her face in and be done with it. Maybe you’ll just-

Wait, the rope… someone has been cutting the rope!?

:TerrozaFoS: Who did this!?
:JustinaFoS: Mff?
:TerrozaFoS: Oh, right…

So either someone else is here, or she got a dagger hidden somewhere or something… and as you haven’t seen anyone else around…

>Then search her, make sure she's got no tricks.
You pat her down to see if she got anything on her, making sure to hit her a few times in the ribs and stomach so she can’t concentrate on hiding anything, but you come up empty handed… hmm…
>Rip her sleeves off then.
Grabbing her clothes, you rip off the arms of them and search through them… nothing… maybe she isn’t hiding something?
>Or just fuck up her fingers, see what she can weasel her way out of with hamburger bread patties for hands.
That’s right, the easy solution! You can just crush her fucking hands! Pulling out her arms, you grab hold of both her hands and start squeezing them in your gauntlets. She winces from the pain and tries to endure through the pain, but as you start pumping magic into the muscles in your hands she starts to panic as you hear her bones start to crackle.

:JustinaFoS: MFF!? MFFF MFF!!!
:TerrozaFoS: That’s right, this is what you get for defying me… unless… heh…

You ease up on her a bit, letting the magic dissipate from your muscles… and instead you start to move it into your scales in your fingers. Soon enough, heat starts to build and you can outright hear her feathers fizzle from the sheer warmth of your metal gauntlets.

:JustinaFoS: MFF!!! MFFFFFF!!!
:TerrozaFoS: HARHAR! I do love the smell of fried ankwark! Why, your hands will soon almost just melt o-
>>
No. 909283 ID: 1301e8
File 154119706633.png - (44.27KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
909283

:TerrozaFoS: !!?

You saw something move near the corpse… you’re sure of it. But what?

:JustinaFoS: Mff…
>>
No. 909285 ID: 26bb62

>>909283

Her eyes weren't closed before.
>>
No. 909289 ID: b1b4f3

>>909283
Eyes weren't closed before... well, it's definitely a corpse, so there must be something or someone else here. Go over and search.
Unless that's something that can happen after a polymorph/disguise potion wears off?
>>
No. 909293 ID: 094652

Are you SURE you broke her neck right? That was a strong glamour, it might be capable of simulating neck snaps. Finish the job and rip her head clean off, not like she's going to survive that.
>>
No. 909294 ID: c1212a

Your brother?

The magical disguise worn the rest of the way off; see, the head-ruffle things changed to horns & her snout changed shape. Also her mouth closed and her tongue isn't sticking out anymore... that's more suspicious, but is it something you'd see out of the corner of your eye?
>>
No. 909306 ID: eeb7d9

Ok, paranoia is telling you now to SMASH THE FUCK OUT THAT SKULL, he is now blue and his scales are red now, and his eyes are closed now AND HE IS A SHE NOW! Haven't you seen her before?
>>
No. 909317 ID: 91ee5f

>>909281
>STOP MAKING ME CARE ABOUT STUFF YOU FUCK!
Ha ha, you have feelings!

>Your brother did good to warn you about her
You’re upset at the bird for flirting with you, yet it’s perfectly fine for your own brother: >>904243 , to be a whore? Geez, you’re messed up.

.....try to not think about how sexy your brother looked and how much you really want to fuck him. Distracting thoughts are distracting.

>>909282
>Wait, the rope…someone has been cutting the rope!?
I’m pretty sure that was Karn, seeing as he’s probably the only other person around here capable of helping.

Well what are you waiting for, a knife in the back of your head? Look around before you get stabbed!

>>909283
>You saw something move near the corpse…you’re sure of it. But what?
It was probably a [insert in universe equivalent of a squirrel here].

.....hey, you know what a corpse doesn’t need anymore? Money. Search her pockets and take anything valuable!

>suggestions saying her eyes and mouth are closed
It’s just death spasms. You know, when the body twitches for a few moments after death.

There’s nothing suspicious about that. Dead bodies do that all the time.
>>
No. 909333 ID: 2202fb

>>909283
Crush the head to be safe. Better paranoid than dead.
>>
No. 909352 ID: c1212a

Also, are you sure that's not somebody throwing something as a distraction?
>>
No. 909529 ID: 1301e8
File 154134543686.png - (71.26KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
909529

>Your brother?
Yes, your big bro. He’s the one who warned you about this blue bitch and told you were she was.
>You’re upset at the bird for flirting with you, yet it’s perfectly fine for your own brother to be a whore?
He’s not a whore, he’s a… gentleman of nightly delight. A whore lick puss for a few coppers behind the pub, your brother is a legit massager and escort, who will make your whole night pleasant and not just a quick fuck. Besides, he doesn’t fucking try to… um… well, fuck guys, is he? …and he keeps away from non-Sakkilian most of the time too… disgusting fuckers…
>...try to not think about how sexy your brother looked.
Heh, that’s right, it’s not the time to fantasize about his big cock right now. But you definitely need some “moral support” after all this… and so do the rest of your girls as well. You hope he got tonight open for you… or at least an hour or two.

>Are you sure that's not somebody throwing something as a distraction?
You can’t see anything that could be thrown lying around here… and you’re sure you would have heard something if it landed in a bush.
>Eyes weren't closed before... also her mouth closed and her tongue isn't sticking out anymore... that's more suspicious, but is it something you'd see out of the corner of your eye?
That’s right, several small thing have changed! But… you’re pretty sure those aren’t thing you would actually notice… yet… she can’t have done it herself, right? But then… how…?
>Unless that's something that can happen after a polymorph/disguise potion wears off?
You’re… not sure? You’ve never dealt with this kind of stuff before? At least she’s fucking dead… she’s dead, right?
>Are you SURE you broke her neck right? That was a strong glamour, it might be capable of simulating neck snaps.
…fuck, maybe she isn’t dead!?

>Finish the job and rip her head clean off, not like she's going to survive that.
Right! Let’s make sure this fucker is dead! You put your foot on her back and grab a hold of her head before pulling with all your fucking might. As the scales on her neck start to give away, you can feel her struggle under you. So she really was alive! Well, not for long, as with one last pulse of magic into your muscles you rip her head clean of her shoulders!
>It’s just death spasms.
Spasms or not, now you’re fucking sure she’s fucking dead!
>>
No. 909530 ID: 1301e8
File 154134544572.png - (76.44KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
909530

With her head in your hands and her body lying still at your feet, you’re finally sure the fucker is dead for good this time… right?

>Crush the head to be safe.
HA! TRY AND SURV-
>>
No. 909531 ID: 1301e8
File 154134545525.png - (103.61KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
909531

*SPLURT!*
>>
No. 909532 ID: 1301e8
File 154134546671.png - (70.59KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
909532




:TerrozaFoS: … … …what… the… fuck!?

She… she… her head… it… it just exploded into… blue goo? …WHAT THE FUCK!?

>Well what are you waiting for, a knife in the back of your head? Look around before you get stabbed!
Huh!? But yo-
>>
No. 909533 ID: 1301e8
File 154134547976.png - (68.10KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
909533

You’re barely able to evade the dagger that was meant to plunge into the back of your head, though it still managed to cut deep into your cheek.

:JustinaFoS: SHIT!
:TerrozaFOS: Y-YOU FUCKING BITCH!?

The fucking bird got loose somehow!? AND WHERE THE FUCK DID IT HIDE THAT FUCKING DAGGER!? YOU’LL FUCKING MURDER HER!!!
>>
No. 909547 ID: b1b4f3

>>909529
>>909531
Well that's gotta hurt. I think Ema is discovering that she can survive without a head, though. It was implied that her core is within her torso.

>>909533
Whip around, grab her hand that's holding the dagger, and crush/burn it even worse this time.
>>
No. 909550 ID: 91ee5f

>>909529
>He’s not a whore, he’s a…gentleman of nightly delight.
No matter what you call it, it’s the exact same thing. Your brother is a whore.

>Besides, he doesn’t fucking try to…um…well, fuck guys, is he? …and he keeps away from non-Sakkilian most of the time too…disgusting fuckers…
You don’t know what he does when you’re not around and you’re not the boss of him, so you can’t tell him who he can and can’t fuck. He’s probably fucking some non-Sakkilian male right now, while you’re out here!

>>909532
>She…she…her head…it…it just exploded into…blue goo? …WHAT THE FUCK!?
What? Didn’t you know that’s what happens when you kill a magical clone? Yeah, the blue girl tricked you into killing a magical copy of herself, which means that she’s still hiding somewhere nearby.

The great Terroza has been made to look like a dumbass by a single person. You must feel pretty humiliated right now.

Lucky for Ema her “core” is in her chest and not her head, which we discovered when Karn tried to stab her, so she should be fine and she should be able to regrow her head. Be seriously, why is everyone helping Terroza? We’re supposed to be trying to help Ema eat her!

>>909533
>The fucking bird got loose somehow!? AND WHERE THE FUCK DID IT HIDE THAT FUCKING DAGGER!? YOU’LL FUCKING MURDER HER!!!
And as soon as you make a move towards the bird, the blue girl will come out of hiding and attack you!

So what’s it going to be? Focus on the bird and get ambushed by the blue girl or keep looking for the real blue girl so you don’t get attacked from behind?
>>
No. 909554 ID: 26bb62

You must have been drugged. This is some trippy shit.
>>
No. 909556 ID: b1b4f3

>>909550
>why is everyone helping terroza?!
Kaktus is cherrypicking (or taking only the good bits of) suggestions, mostly. I mean it doesn't help that people say stuff like "watch out behind you" when Ema is about to grab Terroza's head. Hypocrite.
>>
No. 909559 ID: 91ee5f

>>909556
Check your facts. I never once told her to look behind her when Ema was trying to grab her.
>>
No. 909565 ID: b1b4f3

>>909559
>Focus on the bird and get ambushed by the blue girl or keep looking for the real blue girl so you don’t get attacked from behind?
>>
No. 909570 ID: eeb7d9

Wow, this was unexpected. This is some freaky shit. I have a feeling that the moment you turn your attention to the bird, the blue one will pull another abnormal stunt.
>>
No. 909573 ID: b1b4f3

>>909570
why
>>
No. 909579 ID: c1212a

>>909550
>Be seriously, why is everyone helping Terroza?
This is our opportunity to advise someone who isn't completely fucking incompetent please just let us have this

Try to throw the head behind you at your attacker before remembering the head just liquefied in your hands. Then grab at their hand- didn't you completely fuck up her hands? How? and stop her from swinging at your neck.
>>
No. 909580 ID: 91ee5f

>>909565
That’s why I said she just killed a magical clone.

She’ll be looking in the bushes, not the corpse at her feet.
>>
No. 909583 ID: 91ee5f

>>909579
>This is our opportunity to advise someone who isn't completely fucking incompetent please just let us have this
Ema is only incompetent because of us, the same way we’re the reason Terroza isn’t incompetent. If you’d stop helping Terroza, then Ema would finally be able to take her out!
>>
No. 909591 ID: 2202fb

Blue freak is a monster! Cut off her limbs so at the very least, it will take longer for them to regenerate. Hold onto the bird's hands while you do it so she cant try anything.
>>
No. 909596 ID: c1212a

>>909583
Mrs. Ema "just an unfortunate umm" blurts-names-she-shouldn't-know (or the names of people she's not sleeping with during sex) is plenty incompetent on her own, and Oran and Karn aren't better. Nobody's fault but their own.
>>
No. 909603 ID: 91ee5f

>>909591
It’s just the corpse of a magical clone! Ignore it!
>>
No. 909612 ID: c0641d

>>909596
I can understand being frustrated at incompetence, and I'm not going to attempt to argue whether that's true. However, could you explain to me why Terroza is somehow better to help in your eyes?
>>
No. 909617 ID: 6ca046

>>909612
There's something of an unwritten rule that you should help whoever you are guiding at the moment. Not everyone does it but it's generally considered to be what you are supposed to do.
>>
No. 909623 ID: 91ee5f

>>909596
>blurts-names-she-shouldn't-know
How could Ema not know who Terroza is? She’s got a reputation in the city, so everyone knows about her! Terroza overreacted when Ema, disguised as Elric, mentioned her name earlier!
>>
No. 909628 ID: c1212a

>>909612
She can actually be helped. She isn't like a dog who doesn't know to stop eating against our advice, or an idiot crook about to spoil the second chance we gave them in life making the same mistakes to make a quick buck, also against our advice. They're both on irreversible courses. Terroza hears our suggestions and can follow through on them without blundering over her own feet every update, which is a nice change no matter how evil she is.

Except for our dating advice, I don't think she's listening to that at all.


>>909623
>Terroza overreacted
Ema was acting suspicious as hell, especially speaking normally (if botching terrible cover stories can be considered speaking normally) through a constricted windpipe. Why would you not expect her to take the violent option?
>>
No. 909638 ID: 2202fb

>>909603
Tf is a magical clone? Either way, if it is a drone or thrall or something, that means it might keep fighting headless.
>>
No. 909645 ID: c0641d

>>909628
But Ema does listen to us. Her hunger is something she’ll always be tempted by, and it’ll always be our job to avert her from it. You could say that’s part of the entire objective of this quest. Oran, meanwhile, likely hasn’t been thinking straight because apparently being a virgin for this long is really bad for Serpens, emotionally speaking. Hopefully, he’ll be more receptive the next time we’re in his head now that he’s gotten laid. On the flip side, the reason Terroza has been so obedient is because we’re playing into her nature instead of trying to avert it like with Ema and Oran, and if anyone is a lost cause, it would be her. Look, if you want to still discuss it, we can take it to the discussion page: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/120031.html[/spoiler]
>>
No. 909739 ID: eeb7d9

>>909573
What do you mean by "why"? I said a lot of things. "Why" what?
>>
No. 909741 ID: 91ee5f

>>909739
You just told Terroza to not look away from Ema, you idiot!
>>
No. 909748 ID: eeb7d9

>>909741
No, i just suggested that there might be unforeseen consequences for ignoring "the blue one". Justina is a corncen too, but we didn't even knew ema could do that, we don't exactly know what is hapening, nor does Terroza. We are in her eyes now, so we should act like she would. That is what i think at least.
Either way, Kaktus will decide what curse of action is more fiting for the story, we just have to throw ideas.
>>
No. 909759 ID: a9af05

>>909748
If you're going to throw ideas, then throw ideas that help Ema and sabotage Terroza, like you're supposed to do!

Which is the exact same thing everyone did when we were in control of Tunu!
>>
No. 909766 ID: 094652

Well, I'm sorry for opening this can of worms. Can we please stop flaming before Kaktus decides to drop this quest entirely?
>>
No. 909792 ID: 2202fb

>>909759
We, as a collective, can do what we want. There isnt one thing we are "supposed to do." If there was, these quests would be boring as hell. Maybe we can redeem Terroza or maybe discover powers Ema wouldn't have discovered otherwise. Either way, que será, será.
>>
No. 909811 ID: 91ee5f

>>909792
Well, he/she has a point. We purposefully sabotaged Tunu to help Ema, so it does kinda feel like that’s what we’re supposed to do with Terroza.

So I can understand why he/she is upset about everyone helping Terroza instead of hindering her.

>Maybe we can redeem Terroza
Kinda hard to see that happening, since her entire plan was to come out here, murder an old lady, set her house on fire, and blame Justina for all of it so that she can be tortured in a dungeon during Terroza’s free time for her amusement.

>or maybe discover powers Ema wouldn't have discovered otherwise
Well, we accomplished that. She’s currently learning that she can survive without a head.
>>
No. 909823 ID: 2202fb

>>909811
Maybe we discover the reason why she is like this. Maybe she has issues growing up, maybe it is something else. Very few people are inherently evil. Imo, the ideal scenario is Ema gets diced up and Justina escapes whilst we stay with Terroza for a while after she retreats and play the ghosts of christmas time to her Scrooge.
>>
No. 909828 ID: 4854ef

>>909823
A Freudian excuse does not excuse one's future actions. So far she's proven she's as evil as they come and you want her to get away to be redeemed?
>>
No. 909829 ID: b1b4f3

>>909823
It's implied she's like this because her mother was a bad person.
>>
No. 909833 ID: 10c408

>>909829
While that explains her actions, it does not excuse them. She doesn't seem very repentant or repulsed by the sheer collateral damage caused by her plan.
>>
No. 909879 ID: 2202fb

>>909828
>>909833
So lets make her repent. If we actively work to change her, we can prevent future actions and make her want to be a good person.
>>
No. 909881 ID: 91ee5f

>>909879
You do realize that the same stubbornness you complained about in Oran and Ema, is going to be the same reason that Terroza isn’t going to become good, right? What makes you think Terroza will be any less stubborn than Oran and Ema when it comes to making them change their behavior?

Terroza is just going to come up with an excuse to validate her actions and completely ignore any change to become good, the same way Oran makes excuses to keep making illegal potions and Ema keeps insisting that she should be allowed to eat everyone, including innocent people.
>>
No. 909885 ID: 2202fb

>>909881
I never said anything about stubbornness, that was some other guy.
>>
No. 909886 ID: 10c408

>>909879
She just popped Ema's head like a ballon and now you want to try and force a redemption arc? This isn't some crazy mix of undertale and pokemon, there has to be a line SOMEWHERE and she sure as hell crossed it!
>>
No. 909997 ID: 8b28b6

>>909886
Yeah, this.
Some people can be saved, but some are just too far gone.
There's a reason the game's "closing line" is "Don't kill, and don't be killed." instead of "You can save everyone."
>>
No. 910035 ID: 094652

It's a matter of management. We could invest more time and effort into assisting an entire district in pulling itself back together than attempting to restore Terroza's honor, but if turning Terroza grants us a mole in the department with special training perks, with the eventual goal of neutralizing the source of all this corruption, then it MIGHT be worth the risk. There is always worth in doing what you can. The question I'm asking is, is it worth the risk and effort to at least attempt to save Terroza? Or should we kill her to maximize Justinia's probability of survival?
>>
No. 910044 ID: 91ee5f

>>910035
>The question I'm asking is, is it worth the risk and effort to at least attempt to save Terroza?
No.
>>
No. 910046 ID: b1b4f3

>>910035
Attempting to save Terroza would involve getting her to run away, which would shortly result in her reporting to her superiors which would expose Ema as a wraith.

That's no good.
>>
No. 910065 ID: 10c408

>>910035
If we off Terroza, there's now one less corrupt influence in the guards making things worse for everyone.
>>
No. 924719 ID: 1301e8
File 155186591576.png - (110.06KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
924719

>No matter what you call it, it’s the exact same thing. Your brother is a whore.
Your brother is a sophisticated and classy lad of the night, an escort of some true renown, nothing more!
>You don’t know what he does when you’re not around and you’re not the boss of him, so you can’t tell him who he can and can’t fuck.
He hates those dirty same fuckers just as much as you do... and of course you can tell him who to fuck! You’re stronger than he is!

>Didn't you completely fuck up her hands?
You were trying to, but this fucking blue shit started moving before you were able to finish fucking them up! You won’t make the same mistake twice.
>Blue freak is a monster! Cut off her limbs so at the very least, it will take longer for them to regenerate.
Regenerate? You crushed its fucking head! It’s dead now! Deader than dead!
>What? Didn’t you know that’s what happens when you kill a magical clone?
Magical what now? Err… maybe you should burn the body, just in case… that’s what you to with witches, right?

>Whip around, grab her hand that's holding the dagger, and crush/burn it even worse this time.
She is clearly a complete weakling, as she barely reacts as you spin around and grab her hand. Her screams of pain and lack of resistance as you start to pump magic into your hands only further prove this fact. You can feel her bones break under your strength and the smell burning flesh fills the air. She won’t be using that hand for a long time… of course, seeing as you’re going to kill her anyway…

>Maybe we can redeem Terroza.
Redeem!? You do not need some kind of redemption! Why would you redeem yourself!? The world is the one who need to redeem itself! The world has always fucked you over, so why wouldn’t you fuck it over as well!? You can’t trust anyone, so why would you make them trust you, huh? No, fuck the world, fuck everyone in it and fuck… you…?



…you know, maybe you’ve been going at this the wrong way? Maybe… the world fucks with you because you… are fucking with it? Maybe… just maybe… if you weren’t so… hmm? Maybe, instead of burning down her home and torturing this old lady, you can just ask her about those weird stones the baroness wants? If you bring her a bribe… no, a gift, she might just talk without any trouble… and then… then you can maybe patch things up with your brother… and maybe train up your squad so people will respect them and not fear them… of course, you’ll still probably need to kill this one right here, but after that, then maybe you should try something new? Then maybe, just maybe, the world won’t fu-
>>
No. 924720 ID: 1301e8
File 155186592383.png - (112.13KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
924720

-ckghjgfnm!?
>>
No. 924721 ID: 1301e8
File 155186593041.png - (2.70KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
924721


>>
No. 924722 ID: 1301e8
File 155186593939.png - (77.29KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
924722

:MaskedFoS: Ah, so you have finally decided to join us in the world of the living again.
:EmaFoS: Ugh?
:MaskedFoS: I have to say, watching your regrow your head was quite fascinating. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of a species able to do something like that before.
:EmaFoS: …ugh…?
:MaskedFoS: Do not worry, you’re safe for now… and so is Kr’inka… as well as your… friends?
:EmaFoS: Wha…?
:MaskedFoS: I wasn’t sure who are what so I just had to tie them all up. I hope you don’t mind?

:TerrozaFoS: MFFF! MMMFFFF!? MMMMFFF!!!
:KarnFoS: Mff… Mfff!
:JustinaFoS: …Mff…

:MaskedFoS: The red one is rather feisty, isn’t she? Either way, I leave it up to you to do what you want with them. I’m not sure who’s friend or foe, really.
>>
No. 924723 ID: 4294c6

>>924722
We can only get the good ending if we befriend all of the waifu characters. Ask about getting their injuries treated.
>>
No. 924724 ID: ad51b8

how hungry are you cause red is good for diner, hope the bird and green are also blindfolded as it will be a bit awkward to explain this one to bird and I don't want to test green again so soon. Also yes I did forget their names, why do you ask?

At least it sounds like mask had a good time today so that's something... I guess.
>>
No. 924732 ID: eeb7d9

Gods be damn, Terroza, way too late.

Gos be damn... thing i don't remeber it's name.
Well, at least he took the time and the precaution. Tell him to untie the bird thing and the green one.

On the other hand, or head, in this case, you have to admit that been able to regenerate your head is rather usefull, if not aufull, you kinda lose yourself when that happens, so let's not do that again.

Ok, how do you feel? Hungry? You should be. We can fix that real quick.

Swords, are you there? We can't afford to be away from those. Say, what happens exactly when we lose our head? What does our body does, how does it work?
>>
No. 924735 ID: 2202fb

Terroza must be saved. Interrogate her and then befriend her!
>>
No. 924750 ID: e20bdf

Though you didn't like me. Why are you helping?

Release Karn and eat Terroza.
>>
No. 924772 ID: b1b4f3

>>924722
Well, the bird knows you're a wraith now. Ask that Terroza have all metal objects removed from her. It's time to eat.
Do it right in front of everyone. After that, you can ask Justina what she thinks of her savior now.
>>
No. 924773 ID: 094652

Have a nice rant to all four of them while the gags are still on, then ask if they want to play nice or die struggling.
>>
No. 924774 ID: 91ee5f

>>924722
>Do not worry, you’re safe for now…and so is Kr’inka…as well as your…friends?
Congratulations! Despite getting your head ripped off, you still managed to protect the Hiver lady! So it’s time for a reward!

>I have to say, watching your regrow your head was quite fascinating. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of a species able to do something like that before.
Did the others see that?

>The red one is rather feisty, isn’t she? Either way, I leave it up to you to do what you want with them. I’m not sure who’s friend or foe, really.
The red Sakkilian, Terroza, is the enemy. The green Sakkilian, Karn, and the Varkian, Justina, are both friends.

Make sure both Karn and Justina are blindfolded and paralyze Terroza again. Then strip her clothing off and eat her!

When you’ve finished doing that, untie Karn and Justina, then ask if anyone has anything that can help treat the injuries Justina got when Terroza tortured her.

>>924735
No, we are not doing that! We are going to eat that bitch!
>>
No. 924789 ID: a9af05

>>924722
Ask where your swords are.

Then make sure you blindfold Justina and Karn, so they don't have to witness you eating Terroza. Even though Karn already knows what you are, he may not want to see you eat someone again. And just in case Justina somehow hasn't figured anything out, it would be nice to keep your secret from her. Though if she does know, you're gonna have to convince her to not say anything to anyone.

>>924735
We are not going to do that! We are going to eat her!
>>
No. 924805 ID: c1212a

I don't think you should be eating anybody at all right now. Even if regenerating made you really hungry, I'll remind you how many times you've been told that you shouldn't be eating so goddamn much. If you plan on ignoring advice until we capitulate again, you should at least first cut Karn and Justina loose and tell them to go to the alchemy shop to recover before you do anything with the captain.
>>
No. 924808 ID: b1b4f3

...I guess we could leave her tied up for now?
I forget if Ema has eaten today. We said we'd only eat one person a day.
>>
No. 924810 ID: 31a0a4

How long have we been sleeping anyway? Is it still the same day?
>>
No. 924853 ID: a9af05

Oh, yeah. I just now remembered what our plan was for when we got Terroza!

We had just recently ate Tana, so we can't eat again.

But! We were planning on eating Terroza and not digesting her, so that we can hold onto her until we get hungry tomorrow. Then we'd digest her and not have to worry about who we were going to eat tomorrow. It was also meant as a test for Ema to see how strong her willpower is to see if she can resist digesting Terroza for an entire day.

So I'm sticking with my vote of eating Terroza, but I'll add in that we should not digest her!
>>
No. 924864 ID: 91ee5f

>>924853
You’re right about all of that. I guess I’ll also vote for eating Terroza and not digesting her.

Also, we should make sure Kr’inka isn’t around to witness that.
>>
No. 924873 ID: c0641d

>>924735
It's possible that she's turned over a new leaf in regards to how she treats strangers. But that's about it. Her hateful views on certain types of people didn't change, and she'll still be extremely hostile towards us in particular in the short term. It's even quite possible that our "surprise, motherf***er" attack got interpreted as a sign that this whole leaf-turning revelation was wrong, and therefore caused her to hit backspace on that shiz. It's a 90% chance of being too little too late, but eh... Ema, what does your nose tell you?
>>
No. 925053 ID: 2202fb

Can we maybe not eat her right now at least and see if we can get her to change or has it been more or less set in stone that Terroza must not survive?
>>
No. 925064 ID: 91ee5f

>>925053
No.
>>
No. 925067 ID: c1212a

>>925053
If she can un-rape &/ un-murder all those innocent people, sure.
>>
No. 925071 ID: b1b4f3

Terroza has sinned too frequently and too deep to possibly have any hope of redemption.

...actually this makes me wonder how the hell the Duchess pings as so much more evil. Does she literally eat babies? Bathes in the blood of virgins every day to keep her scales shiny?
>>
No. 925091 ID: 094652

>>925071
Worse: Society is corrupted from poor decisions that lead to cancerous actions while deceiving the masses into believing the problem lies with their neighbors and enemies. For almost everyone, the system is too complex and obfuscated to truly comprehend... but SHE has the comprehension to understand the full scope of the system and seize the shadow throne by the balls. And now she's intentionally making everything even worse.

Which is why we need a mole in their department. Even an army of ANGELS will be outsmarted, outplayed, and outgambitted. But one agent could change everything.
>>
No. 925092 ID: eeb7d9

>>925091
Oh, so you say we use her as a pawn. That is not a bad idea. But it will be difficult to make her bend to our will... unless we extort her, and i think we can use her brother to do so.
>>
No. 925099 ID: a9af05

>>925053
There is nothing to redeem. We're going to eat her.
>>
No. 925100 ID: 094652

Hey, is anyone going to ask the swords' opinion?
>>
No. 925103 ID: a9af05

>>924789
>Ask where your swords are.
Wait, nevermind. I just now remembered where they are. Ema ate them so that she wouldn't accidentally leave them behind again. Since we didn't pull them out during the struggle with Terroza, they should still be in Ema's stomach.

And since the swords explained that they are a part of her, she can't be harmed by her own swords and her swords won't rust while they're in her.
>>
No. 925173 ID: eeb7d9

>>925100
This is a good idea too. They must have some sort of will besides eating evil and fucking. Wait, that last part is just Emma's. But they should have some opinions; after all, they are sopused to be filled with many souls, right?
>>
No. 925544 ID: 1301e8
File 155243585060.png - (68.04KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
925544

>How hungry are you?
You’re starving! Your tummy is screaming for sustenance! Blue lizard wizard needs food badly!
>Cause red is good for dinner.
Oh gods, yes, she’s smells so delicious!
>We were planning on eating Terroza and not digesting her, so that we can hold onto her until we get hungry tomorrow.
But you’re hungry now! And you don’t think you’ll be able to control yourself if you don’t get food soon.
>Also, we should make sure Kr’inka isn’t around to witness that.
…you’re pretty sure the old lady isn’t around here… in fact, you have no idea where she is.
>This makes me wonder how the hell the Duchess pings as so much more evil. Does she literally eat babies? Bathes in the blood of virgins every day to keep her scales shiny?
Whatever it is she does, it has to be pure Evil with a capital E. She might be some kind of abomination that feeds on suffering… or she’s some kind of deranged cannibal… or someone who have killed hundreds for the sake of power and money… or maybe she’s the one who is responsible for the slaughter in your village! …or *gasp* she puts the toilet paper on the wrong way! THE FIEND!

>Congratulations! Despite getting your head ripped off, you still managed to protect the Hiver lady! So it’s time for a reward!
You really hope this reward is a nice, tied up piece of delicious sin for you to consume.
>We can only get the good ending if we befriend all of the waifu characters.
…you wouldn’t really consider Terroza a waifu… and would Karn be considered a waifu?
>Say, what happens exactly when we lose our head? What does our body does, how does it work?
You’re not sure… you can’t actually remember that part… hmm…
>On the other hand, or head, in this case, you have to admit that been able to regenerate your head is rather useful.
You’d rather not lose it again, but being able to regrow limbs is useful thing to know, yes. Though it’s freaking painful, as well… and exhausting…


>Swords, are you there? We can't afford to be away from those.
:SwordFoS: We’re still inside you, Ema, where you last put us.
:EmaFoS: Oh right… so… when I lose my head…
:SwordFoS: Without the aid of your mind, your body will act on instinct… as in this case, attacking the thing that was attacking you.

>Though you didn't like me. Why are you helping?
:MaskedFoS: Because it’s the right thing to do.
:EmaFoS: Right…
:MaskedFoS: And I’m helping the old lady as well. She’s is safe, by the way. I guess I have to thank you for that.
>How long have we been sleeping anyway? Is it still the same day?
:MaskedFoS: Your head was almost fully grown by the time I dragged you here. It’s only been a few hours since I found you.
>Ask about getting their injuries treated.
:MaskedFoS: The green one is unharmed and the red one only suffered a large flesh wound.
:EmaFoS: I was talking about Justina, the white one.
:MaskedFoS: She is a bit more severe case. I tried my best, but while I did manage to heal a broken rib and a few internal wounds, her hand requires… a bit more than I can offer. It’s in a very bad shape.

>Then make sure you blindfold Justina and Karn, so they don't have to witness you eating Terroza.
:MaskedFoS: Or I can just lead them out of the room?
:EmaFoS: Oh, right.
>Tell him to untie the bird thing and the green one.
:MaskedFoS: The white one and the green one, affirmative. I’ll lead them out of here for now.
:EmaFoS: That would be good.
:MaskedFoS: And Ema, I do not know what exactly your history is with the red one, but do hope you’ll try and solve it without anyone else getting hurt. You might still have the choice to do this peacefully.
:EmaFoS: Says the one person who impaled my head with a freaking hand scythe.
:MaskedFoS: I’ve already said I regret that… and that I didn’t think I had a choice at the time. That’s why I’m imploring you to at least consider your options. You always have a choice… even if some choices are worse than others.
:EmaFoS: …I’ll keep that in mind.


>Can we maybe not eat her right now at least and see if we can get her to change or has it been more or less set in stone that Terroza must not survive?
…you’re really hungry… but if she can be redeemed somehow…
>Terroza has sinned too frequently and too deep to possibly have any hope of redemption.
Which is why she belongs in your belly, no?
>Terroza must be saved. Interrogate her and then befriend her!
Though, she might have some juicy information… hmm…
>There is nothing to redeem. We're going to eat her.
But she is food…
>Oh, so you say we use her as a pawn. That is not a bad idea. But it will be difficult to make her bend to our will... unless we extort her, and i think we can use her brother to do so.
…but she can be useful as not food as well… dammit, why do this have to be so hard!?

>Ema, what does your nose tell you?
That she’s delicious and deserves to be eaten?
>Hey, is anyone going to ask the swords' opinion?
:SwordFoS: Some people cannot redeem themselves. Even those that try are bound to face hardship and most simply go back to their evil ways. You are Justice, enact Justice. How you’ll enact it is up to your judgment.

So…
A) Don’t eat her.
B) Eat her but don’t absorb her.
C) Eat her and digest her.

…if you’re not going to absorb her, then you’ll need some other food source soon. You don’t know how long you can last before your instincts take over.
>>
No. 925546 ID: 094652

A - Show some restraint, and wait until you get a reaction from Drumstick Boy.

>Some people can't redeem themselves
Don't care. What matters is stopping the system driving them there in the first place.
>you’ll need some other food source
There's like three people bound and gagged and two of them like you. See if you can get a salad to go with your protein shake.
>>
No. 925547 ID: 06fdc0

i thought you could sustain yourself by fucking people? why don't you seduce the lizard instead, nothing like a hardcore hatefuck in bondage
>>
No. 925553 ID: e20bdf

Eat her.
>>
No. 925554 ID: 2202fb

A.
>>
No. 925557 ID: b1b4f3

>>925544
You must be this hungry because you had to regenerate your head.
Anyway, eat her. You're allowing two, maybe three sinners to redeem themselves, and their sins are far less brutal and deep.
B, if you can. Worst case scenario is that you absorb her without meaning to, but at least you won't hurt anyone else.

I do want to interrogate her first though. Does she have any idea what the Duchess has done? Does she know how to get to her? Or does she know someone who can help? If she cooperates, you won't hunt down and eat her brother too.
>>
No. 925560 ID: ad51b8

>C) Eat her and digest her.

we gain all their knowledge when we eat them anyways, plus being able to use her as a disguise would be useful to get close to people who might actually have had something to do with the slaughter of your village. If not by knowing someone involved then at least by letting you "play" guard and do some investigating. Plus she's a dirty cop so it probably wouldn't even be that out of character for you to "stretch" the rules while investigating around as her... as in braking and entering.
>>
No. 925566 ID: b1b4f3

>>925560
>gain all their knowledge
We do not.
>>
No. 925567 ID: 91ee5f

>>925544
>What do?
B

I agree with everything that >>925557 said. Eat her and try to hold onto her for as long as possible. And if you end up accidentally absorbing her? Then oh fucking well. She was a corrupt guard that abused her authority. Everyone that she terrorized will be happy that she never shows up ever again.
>>
No. 925577 ID: eeb7d9

I am going to agree with kome and say don't eat her. We can go and find food elsewhere, or some seed too, plenty of it.
I insist that we can use her to solve the problem from the roots. We should at least try. If she can't find a way to redeem herself, she won't have a second chance.
>>
No. 925580 ID: 0e55f9

C, they've already shown that they are one of the worst people we know. Seriously, if we can't eat them we are going to have a very hard time finding someone any worse that we can eat(other than that one other position who happens to be in a position of power making it difficult).
>>
No. 925581 ID: b1b4f3

>>925577
If we let her go, do we have any reason to expect she won't immediately expose Ema as a Wraith? She is one of the town guards, and Ema is a monster.
>>
No. 925582 ID: 91ee5f

>>925577
She’s going to immediately expose Ema as a wraith if we let her go.

We can’t let her go.
>>
No. 925592 ID: 864e49

I like how people want to be friends with her or use her as a pawn.
HOW?!
The one time she was maybe looking back on her life and reconsidering her choices she was knocked out and tied up.
She is not going to second guess her belief that her way is right again and she is not going to trust us.

Talk to her about redeeming herself, if she acts like she's willing to try then try feel if she's lying, if she is or if you can't tell then B eat her.
But if she actually feels like she's willing to try change then I guess give her a chance.
>>
No. 925600 ID: 10c408

Sometimes, there is no saving someone from being a horrible piece of shit.

Eat her.
>>
No. 925611 ID: c0641d

The reason I asked for the nose is to sense something that can't be lied about since it's her soul we'll be sensing. Apparently, her soul says she's a lost cause. B: At least attempt the restraint you said you were going to start practicing. Maybe keep scarce for a bit (like at Karn's or Oran's) so you don't accidentally do or say something telling out of hunger in front of someone who isn't supposed to know.
>>
No. 925615 ID: 2202fb

The first choice doesnt mean we let her go, we could keep her as a prisoner and then later minion. We should definitely not let her go. I still dont want us to eat her though.
>>
No. 925620 ID: 91ee5f

>>925615
That’s never going to work. She’ll turn against us as soon as possible.

It’s like >>925600 said, there’s no saving someone from being a horrible piece of shit. And Terroza is a horrible piece of shit.
>>
No. 925621 ID: a9af05

>>925544
B

Try to practice that restraint you were talking about earlier. If you can't, then just absorb Terroza, so you don't run off and try to eat someone else.

Just make sure you paralyze her by zapping her head! Then strip off everything she's wearing, so that you don't end up having to cough up a huge rusted chunk of armor later.

>>925615
She will never serve us. She will go behind our back and get us killed.

The safest thing to do is to just eat her already.
>>
No. 925632 ID: 5f9e6d

>>925547
This followed by thralldom or digestion.
>>
No. 925635 ID: a9af05

>>925632
That's not going to work, since the person Ema is fucking would need a dick in order for her to feed from them.
>>
No. 925675 ID: caf1de

we don't have to time or resources to rehabilitate her
just swallow her ass we'll get her form and some of her memories
>>
No. 925888 ID: 1301e8
File 155269281350.png - (53.59KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
925888

>She’s going to immediately expose Ema as a wraith if we let her go.
You can’t just release her, she knows too much and are too willing to talk. She’s too dangerous to let loose.
>She will never serve us. She will go behind our back and get us killed.
Her hatred for you is huge, so she’ll probably never work with you willingly… and forcing her by either fear or greed will probably just backfire… let’s just do this the safe way.
>Being able to use her as a disguise would be useful to get close to people who might actually have had something to do with the slaughter of your village.
…in fact, she’s probably way more useful as a part of you than she’ll ever be as living person. Why gamble on her betraying you when you can just use her like another tool, eh?
>Strip off everything she's wearing, so that you don't end up having to cough up a huge rusted chunk of armor later.
Luckily, Yate or whatever the masked person name is, have already removed her gauntlets. The rest of her armor is the kind of armor that composed by several steel plates fasten together with leather straps, making it easy to remove it even with her hands tied behind her back… with the exception of the armor on her back and arms, that is, but you manages it. You also make sure to grab your shirt and redress yourself.

>I do want to interrogate her first though. Does she have any idea what the Duchess has done?
:TerrozaFoS: FUCK YOU!
>Does she know how to get to her?
:TerrozaFoS: EAT SHIT!
>Or does she know someone who can help?
:TerrozaFoS: I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR SPINE!
:EmaFoS: Well, this is going nowhere…

>If she cooperates, you won't hunt down and eat her brother too.
You can see a glimmer of fear in her eyes if only for a second before her stubbornness returns once again.
:TerrozaFoS: HA! Like a fucking wimp like you have the pussy to hurt someone as innocent as him!
:EmaFoS: Innocent? him? Really?
:TerrozaFoS: Besides, he has probably already gone to the guard by now! They’ll find you and rip you to pieces, you little piece of shit!
:EmaFoS: So… you still refuse to talk?
:TerrozaFoS: FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CU-
:EmaFoS: Then I guess I’ll just eat you. Let me turn you around.
:TerrozaFoS: W-wait, what? Eat? What the fuck do you-
:EmaFoS: I might stop if you’re helpful.
:TerrozaFoS: You’re fucking stupid if you think your stupid fake threats will work on- HEY!

You spin her around and get ready to consume her feet first.
>>
No. 925889 ID: 1301e8
File 155269282464.png - (54.42KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
925889

It isn’t until you reach her waist she finally realize the predicament she’s in and stops screaming profanities at you.

:TerrozaFoS: W-wait, y-you can’t- Let m-me out! P-please!
:EmaFoS:

You ignore her pleas, but just in case she’ll spout something useful, you slow down your consummation of her.

:TerrozaFoS: I c-can help! Y-you wanted to g-get to the duchess!? I… err… I c-can’t help you get to her!?
:EmaFoS:
:TerrozaFoS: I… I k-know she wanted two weird egg shaped stones, okay? T-they are magical or something! And the old lady! She… she’s knows where they are!
:EmaFoS:
:TerrozaFoS: The Duchess has a ton of enemies! I’m s-sure we c-can find someone to h-help you… g-get to her… and… w-with the stones y-you might get c-close enough to… err…
:EmaFoS:
:TerrozaFoS: GAH! FUCKING LET ME GO ALREADY! I CAN’T DIE LIKE THIS! I’LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS! THE GUARD WILL DECEND ON YOU LIKE A SWARM OF LOCUS, YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKER!?
:EmaFoS:
:TerrozaFoS: THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING RIP YOU INTO PIECES AND THROW THEM ALL INTO THE-
>>
No. 925891 ID: 1301e8
File 155269283227.png - (50.37KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
925891

And finally she shuts up. You really want to just absorb her, but you guess you made a promise to at least try and not do that right now. Still, you’re starving and need to feed on something.

>You must be this hungry because you had to regenerate your head.
Regrowing parts of yourself definitely saps your energy away like mad. You guess you were just lucky that you had a meal in your tummy already when you regenerated your arm. But it seems every time you regrow something, you’ll need to feed again.
>I thought you could sustain yourself by fucking people?
You can… to an extent. The problem is finding people to feed off.
>There's like three people bound and gagged and two of them like you.
One of them is clearly traumatized and hurt, the other you already feed of just a few hours ago and he’s probably not in the mood anyway and the last… well, she’s lizard fat now, but even before that… she didn’t really like you?
>Why don't you seduce the lizard instead, nothing like a hardcore hatefuck in bondage.
Not only do your seduction skills sucks, but anything the two of you can do would definitely be… well, you’re pretty sure she won’t be willing to… you know. Besides, you’ve already eaten her.
>That's not going to work, since the person Ema is fucking would need a dick in order for her to feed from them.
You’re actually not sure about that. You haven’t actually done it with a lady yet and... well, you can change forms, can’t you? So… if you turn into a male and… hmm… this require experimentation.

Either way, you have a lot to do… and people to eat…

-You need to bring whoever attacked your village to Justice…
-You might want to find those stones the masked person, Yate, asked for. A lot of people seem to want them, making them valuable in more ways than one.
-You also need to check the library for information about Dalriver, your village.
-You might want to find that Uredo the old lady, Kr’inka, talked about. The one who apparently comes from Dalriver.
-Kr’inka also mentioned that the nomads might know something.
-You need to eat the Baroness, too. She belongs in your tummy, after all.
-Terrozas brother might become a bother… maybe you can do something about him as well?
-Oh, and it might be prudent to test out your new forms… especially the male one. You still have no idea how a male form really… feels.

Though, getting fed is probably your first priority.
>>
No. 925894 ID: eeb7d9

Welp, we tried to be resonable. Ask her if she feels more talkative now, or should we just eat her now and go find her brother? Either of them is fine, you can eat them when ever you want in the order you want.
>>
No. 925897 ID: e20bdf

The stones deserve more attention now that we know the baroness is after them. But tomorrow, this day have being as tumultuous as it could get.
Terrozas brother should be dealt with before they notice her team went missing. We should visit him this night after we acquire Terrozas's form.
For now we should focus on explaining the situation to Justina. If things work out well we could explore the male form with her...
>>
No. 925906 ID: ad51b8

so can you feed while you have someone trapped in your belly or no?
>>
No. 925907 ID: c0641d

Oh brotherrrrrrrr~ We have something we need to discuuuuuuuuussss~ NOW~ </3
>>
No. 925909 ID: 094652

See if you can massage her sensual areas with your stomach.

Then go out on a walk and find persons of interest. Namely, Drumstick Boy.
>>
No. 925919 ID: c7f906

No, you're not hunting down the brother while the sister is still alive and along for the ride. That's just sadistic. Go to the library and practice being hungry, maybe you'll learn about your town AND some self-control.
>>
No. 925920 ID: b1b4f3

>>925891
If the first priority is getting fed, we can either go eat the prostitute or fuck the innkeeper's son.
The prostitute will probably freak out and run if he sees you in this form though, you'll have to approach him in a different form. Maybe the red Sakkilian form you have?

...wait, there's another option. You could go fuck the alchemist. You have an excuse to travel over there anyway, to heal up the bird. Who, by the way, now owes you her life. Time to give her a bit of a talk with your other friends' help. I'm sure you can come to an arrangement with her.
>>
No. 925924 ID: 91ee5f

>>925891
Dig through Terroza’s things and take her money and anything important looking. You might need to figure out a way to take her armor with you, since you’re going to need it to look like her.

>Either way, you have a lot to do…
First thing you should do is check on Justina and Karn, see how they’re holding up. Then tell Karn to take Justina to Oran’s shop and get a healing potion for her. You’ll catch up with them later after you talk to Yate for a little bit.

When they leave, ask Yate about the stones.

>Though, getting fed is probably your first priority.
Can’t exactly do that with Terroza in your belly, since you still don’t know if you can selectively digest one person in your belly or if you collectively digest everything in your belly.

How about you just hold out for as long as possible and when you think you can’t go any longer, digest Terroza. That way you don’t have to go through the trouble of hunting someone today.

>>925897
>For now we should focus on explaining the situation to Justina.
Let’s confirm if she actually saw anything before we tell her anything. That way we don’t give anything away on accident.

>If things work out well we could explore the male form with her...
After what happened today, I don’t think she’ll be in the mood for anything like that anytime soon.
>>
No. 925930 ID: 7fafab

>>925891
Oh shit, AFoS has been back for two weeks and I didn't notice

She went out insulting us and not really promising anything of concrete worth. Plenty of the stuff she knows we can learn via manipulating others while in her form. She'll be food and nothing else - good riddance.
I don't think her brother, the crack whore, will be a problem.

For now, priority is helping Justina. Get her some proper healing ASAP - travel to Oran's shop if it's close. Once we're sure her wounds are decently managed, regroup, make sense of the situation, and make a course of action from there.
>>
No. 926056 ID: a9af05

>>925891
>Your seduction skills suck.
Then you should change that!

You're not the first host to these swords and you won't be the last. Since skills are passed on to the next person, you should get some seduction skills to help the next person seduce people to feed off of them.

Honestly, with feeding through sex as one of the things you can do, I'm surprised the swords didn't give you any seduction skills from the people that came before you! You'd think something like that would be important to pass along!

>Need to eat someone.
You don't need to go eat someone else. Just do as >>925924 said and wait until the last possible moment, then digest Terroza.
>>
No. 926059 ID: cbdfa8

>>925891
next is her brother so they can get some family bonding time.
>>
No. 926120 ID: 7fafab

>>926059
Hey, we've not actually seen her brother do anything bad, have we? Does he smell much more tasty than the average prostitute?
>>
No. 926123 ID: b1b4f3

>>926120
Well he did try to get Ema killed.
>>
No. 926130 ID: 91ee5f

>>926123
Yep!

And because his soul got darker when Ema and Karn passed by him earlier right here: >>904243 , that means he’s not as innocent as Terroza claimed he is. Which I never believed he was innocent in the first place, since I doubt Ema is the first person he’s sent his sister and her goons after.
>>
No. 926200 ID: 79eaac

>>926123
When?
Sorry - since the quest didn't update for a while, I've forgotten some of the details.
>>
No. 926205 ID: b1b4f3

>>926200
Well he was the one to suggest Ema kill Terroza, and tried to set up a meeting, then later told Terroza where Ema was headed.
>>
No. 926288 ID: 58dc55

>>926123
Seems more like he was hoping to get his sister killed;
He suggested we kill her the first time we ever met, and he probably doesn't care about our chances of doing so, so long as there was a chance.
>>
No. 926290 ID: b1b4f3

>>926288
Considering what a combat monster Terroza was, I find that very unlikely.
>>
No. 926292 ID: 91ee5f

>>926288
Doubtful. I’m pretty sure he was expecting his sister to kill Ema.
>>
No. 926511 ID: 1301e8
File 155311588328.png - (55.36KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
926511

>Since skills are passed on to the next person, you should get some seduction skills to help the next person seduce people to feed off of them.
You’re pretty sure those kind of skills aren’t passed on, or you’d probably been some kind… um… super seducer or something. So far, the only real skills you’ve learn are those tied to the swords themselves… as in, fighting with them.
>See if you can massage her sensual areas with your stomach.
…err… what? You’re pretty sure… why would you even… how would you even… um…?
>Ask her if she feels more talkative now, or should we just eat her now and go find her brother?
… … …she’s not answering. Oh wait, right, you can’t hear her when she’s inside you… and you don’t know if she can hear you either? Either way, you’re not going to get an answer from her.

>She went out insulting us and not really promising anything of concrete worth. She'll be food and nothing else - good riddance.
The only positive thing you can say about her is that she tasted fantastic.
>Dig through Terroza’s things and take her money and anything important looking.
The only thing of worth you find on her is a few measly coins, a key to what you’re going to guess is her guard trunk and a guard badge. That and her armor. She probably wasn’t planning on being eaten today, so she probably left most of her stuff at home. How ungrateful.
>You might need to figure out a way to take her armor with you, since you’re going to need it to look like her.
Hmm… maybe you only need to keep her breast plate and shoulder pads? That’s where her insignia is, after all. Hopefully, Yate can keep them here for a while until you can move them yourself.


>First thing you should do is check on Justina and Karn, see how they’re holding up.
:JustinaFoS: Ow…
:KarnFoS: We’ll need to get you to a healer as soon as we can. That doesn’t look good even with the mending… whoever that masked guy is did.
:JustinaFoS: I-I don’t t-think I’ve ever h-had a wound like this b-before…
:EmaFoS: How are you two holding up?
:KarnFoS: I’m just peachy. Got a few bruises from… whatever it was that knocked me out, but other than that I’m fine. Can’t say the same for the bard.
:JustinaFoS: I… I n-need to s-see someone a-about this…
:EmaFoS: Head to Oran and get her a healing potion, maybe?
:KarnFoS: No, this will require an actual healer.
:JustinaFoS: H-hey, Ema… I… t-thank you… a-again for saving my life. I’m not sure w-what exactly happen but… thanks…
:EmaFoS: Just in a day’s work for a “hero”, eh?
:JustinaFoS: Haha… hah… I don’t know how you did it, but I guess a real hero can always find victory in the jaws of defeat. I was so sure that beast crushed your head or something before I fell unconscious but… I m-must have been mistaken! It’s not like even a hero can regrow their head our of sheer will, haha! That would be just silly.
:KarnFoS: Yeah… silly… and is that masked guy a friend of yours or…?
:EmaFoS: In a way, yes.
:KarnFoS: Well, you better tell him I don’t appreciate being tied up like that. He did explain that he wasn’t sure I was a threat to that old lady or not, but still…
:EmaFoS: Why don’t you tell them yourself? They are right over there, after all.
:KarnFoS: Because I’ve had enough crap happen for one day. I rather just get out of here and not pick a fight with some masked weirdo, please.
:JustinaFoS: I c-can’t say no to leaving either…
:KarnFoS: So we’re getting out of here as fast as we can, before you drag us into something even more dangerous, Ema.

>Justina, by the way, now owes you her life.
She already did so before, but now she owes it twice and she knows it.

>When they leave, ask Yate about the stones.
:MaskedFoS: What haven’t I already said about them?
:EmaFoS: Oh, I don’t know… like what they are!?
:MaskedFoS: They are three stones that are very valuable to my kind, they were stolen by your kind and horrid things happened because of that.
:EmaFoS: I know there are something you aren’t telling me.
:MaskedFoS: I don’t trust you. It is as simple as that.
:EmaFoS: …fair enough. Though, that doesn’t really motivate me to get the stones for you.
:MaskedFoS: Find a stone for me and I’ll tell you more about them and how they are connected to your old home.
:EmaFoS: Of course you will.

>Go to the library and practice being hungry, maybe you'll learn about your town AND some self-control.
If you want to get to the library and have enough time actually read anything before they closes for the night you better hurry. Leaving Yate’s abode, you find yourself exiting a basement of a ruined house just outside the city walls, near one of the smaller gates. You can’t help but wonder how they actually managed to drag both you, Karn, Justina and Terroza without anyone noticing… or anyone of you escaping, for that matter. Either way, into the city you go!
>>
No. 926512 ID: 1301e8
File 155311589166.png - (24.35KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
926512

The city streets are still bustling, as many are just getting off from work for the night as the sun is starting to set. Luckily, no one pays any mind about a blue girl just walking around with a goal in mind.

>The stones deserve more attention now that we know the baroness is after them. But tomorrow, this day have being as tumultuous as it could get.
Having your head being crushed is exhausting… so yes, let’s start looking for the stones tomorrow in earnest.
>If the first priority is getting fed, we can either go eat the prostitute or fuck the innkeeper's son.
You have a feeling that seducing the innkeeper son will require more than just wiggling a butt towards him… and how are you supposed to find Terrozas brother anyway? It’s not like you’ll just turn the corner and-

-dammit, that always work in the books. But as you were saying, you will probably not just bump into him on random.
>You could go fuck the alchemist.
He’s probably already empty from being with Tunu all day.
>So can you feed while you have someone trapped in your belly or no?
…you’re pretty sure you can? At least in the non-eating way.
>Can’t exactly do that with Terroza in your belly, since you still don’t know if you can selectively digest one person in your belly or if you collectively digest everything in your belly.
Which is why you’ll need to eat someone else and try it? You can’t learn what and what you can’t if you don’t try!
>Terrozas brother should be dealt with before they notice her team went missing.
You’ll need to find him first…
>We should visit him this night after we acquire Terrozas's form.
That would make it easy to get close to him, yes… but you don’t want to absorb Terroza just yet, do you?
>Oh brotherrrrrrrr~ We have something we need to discuuuuuuuuussss~ NOW~
She did hint that she was… well, close to him. Really close. Maybe you can use her form to feed yourself in the other way before you… wait, would that give you more energy than just eating them or would it give you the same amount? After all, you’re consuming the same amount and… hmm…

You start taking shortcuts through the dark alleys to get to the library faster, just to make sure you make it before they close up. Besides, who knows? Maybe you’ll be jumped by some bandit you can eat or a-
>>
No. 926513 ID: 1301e8
File 155311590160.png - (67.87KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
926513

…seriously?

You can’t tell if he’s trying to run away or trying to find the right words. He’s probably not sure either.
>>
No. 926521 ID: c7f906

He doesn't know you know, play it cool. Hey sweet cheeks, long time no see!

I forget how he tried to set you up, just say you've been busy and haven't gone wherever yet.
>>
No. 926523 ID: 4e1d23

"What's with the poster?"

Lure him until he's cornered before you reveal what you had for lunch.
>>
No. 926524 ID: c7f906

Also I don't know if you realized but Justina is a bad liar and definitely knows something's wrong with you and Karn sounds like he's holding a grudge for getting him involved with the masketta man.
>>
No. 926525 ID: e20bdf

"Your sister is crazy."
>>
No. 926527 ID: b1b4f3

>>926513
Pretend nothing is wrong and flirt with him, so you can get closer to him. If you can arrange to pay him for sex, you can get him in a hotel room, then paralyze and tie him up while you digest Terroza. Then you can gobble him up as a replacement training device and emergency ration.
Actually having sex with him beforehand would be like two birds with one stone, assuming he's innocent enough for you to benefit from it. Or does that not matter? I thought it did...
>>
No. 926531 ID: 3ef4d3

>Terroza: I… I k-know she wanted two weird egg shaped stones, okay?
>Yate: They are three stones that are very valuable to my kind...
Ah, since the baroness was only searching for two of the stones you can reasonably guess that she either already has one of the stones or knowledge of where one is located. So, you get the baroness, you likely get one of the stones or directions to where one is, either from her notes or absorbing her thoughts.

>>926527
>...then paralyze and tie him up while you digest Terroza.
I thought we were gonna test if Ema could selectively digest or if she can only collectively digest if the opportunity presented itself. Not saying one way or another whether to do things this way, but if they do go this way then it seems like a waste of such a opportunity.
>>
No. 926538 ID: b1b4f3

>>926531
If she can't selectively digest then she'll wind up eating two at once, and that's the road to gluttony. It's not worth the risk.
>>
No. 926547 ID: 7fafab

>>926513
"Oh, uh, hey. Have I seen you before?"
Act as if nothing is wrong. Let him speak.
Subtly make sure he can see your hands, so, in case he's suspicious, he doesn't think you're hiding a weapon.
>>
No. 926548 ID: 7fafab

>>926547
Also damn, he THICC
>>
No. 926551 ID: a9af05

>>926513
Remember, you're not supposed to know he's Terroza's brother, so don't ask him about his sister or anything like that.

>Poster
Uh oh. If he saw the fortune teller, then he might've gotten a cryptic fortune warning him about you!

Unless you're extremely lucky and he hasn't figured it out yet.

>What do?
Just approach him casually and try flirting with him. See if you can convince him to have sex with you.

And if you can get him alone, paralyze him, strip him of his belongings (especially that necklace so that you won't be cold anymore), then eat him.
>>
No. 926556 ID: cbdfa8

>>926513

Speaking of someone to eat..mmmmhmmmm thats one hot man right there waiting to be gobbled up.

Maybe you can milk him before you eat him?
>>
No. 926589 ID: 2202fb

>>926512
Good idea, lets turn them into sex slaves instead of eating eating them. We can keep them in the basement.
>>
No. 926594 ID: 06fdc0

i'll admit i haven't been following the quest to closely as of late, but aren't we supposed to be marginally a good person? isn't consuming a whore a bad thing?
>>
No. 926596 ID: b1b4f3

>>926594
I'm not sure why you spoilered that, since discussion about morality is a big part of this quest.
Simply put, he's a bad person. Exactly how bad is for Ema's nose to decide.
>>
No. 926612 ID: 91ee5f

>>926511
>………she’s not answering. Oh wait, right, you can’t hear her when she’s inside you…and you don’t know if she can hear you either? Either way, you’re not going to get an answer from her.
It’s probably because she’s not a Serpent, since you could talk to Tana after you ate her.

>>926512
>Which is why you’ll need to eat someone else and try it? You can’t learn what and what you can’t if you don’t try!
Ema, are you really wanting to do that as an experiment or is this just an excuse to eat more people?

Because if this doesn’t work, then you’ve doomed yourself to needing to eat 2 people a day to satisfy your hunger. 3 people a day, depending on how long it’s been since you digested Tana.
>>
No. 926971 ID: 1301e8
File 155337881879.png - (48.31KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
926971

>Justina is a bad liar and definitely knows something's wrong with you.
Well, she still seems to think you’re a hero… but yes, you’ll need to talk to her later… and maybe, you know, convince her to not panic… either with words or with your stomach.
>Karn sounds like he's holding a grudge for getting him involved with the masked man.
You would probably be rather grumpy as well if someone you barely knew dragged you into a deadly situation that ended with you getting knocked cold before finding yourself tied up in some weirdo’s basement.
>What's with the poster?
That’s that nomad fortune teller, the one you were at earlier, remember?
>Ah, since the baroness was only searching for two of the stones you can reasonably guess that she either already has one of the stones or knowledge of where one is located.
Hmm… that’s right. So if you get the baroness, you might get one of the stones! But something tells you it won’t be that easy to get to her… someone as evil as her can’t be an easy target, can she?

>Speaking of someone to eat..mmmmhmmmm that’s one hot man right there waiting to be gobbled up.
You’re not sure why, but him looking like a cutie does make him more appetizing for some reason.
>Lure him until he's cornered before you reveal what you had for lunch.
As fun as it would be to see his face as it dawns on him what you did to his sister, you’d rather have the element of surprise, just in case.
>If you can arrange to pay him for sex, you can get him in a hotel room, then paralyze and tie him up while you digest Terroza. Then you can gobble him up as a replacement training device and emergency ration.
He probably have his own place he brings his customers, but yes, that would be an easy way to lure him somewhere private… though, Justina is the emergency ration, isn’t she?

>I thought we were gonna test if Ema could selectively digest or if she can only collectively digest if the opportunity presented itself.
You definitely need to test this for the future. Or train yourself to do so. After all, being able to catch and carry around a lot of people without gorging yourself would be invaluable!
>if this doesn’t work, then you’ve doomed yourself to needing to eat 2 people a day to satisfy your hunger. 3 people a day, depending on how long it’s been since you digested Tana.
You’re pretty sure it isn’t an exact line that you’ll cross just like that. If anything, you’re pretty sure the swords warned you to not eat out of desire, but only out of hunger, and you’re starving. It’s not gluttony if you’re actually hungry, is it?
>Actually having sex with him beforehand would be like two birds with one stone.
Though, would it actually give you more energy? You’re still getting his… life energy inside you, no matter what, right? Hmm…
>Assuming he's innocent enough for you to benefit from it. Or does that not matter? I thought it did...
The only time innocent matter is when you want to eat someone. You can’t eat those whose souls are pure while those that are guilty taste delicious. The worse they are the better! Getting energy the other way doesn’t factor in innocence in anyway.
>Also damn, he THICC.
Those fat hips are perfect to either breed you or feed you… or both.

>Remember, you're not supposed to know he's Terroza's brother, so don't ask him about his sister or anything like that.
You’ll make sure to not mention anything that happened at the herbalist at all.
>Subtly make sure he can see your hands, so, in case he's suspicious, he doesn't think you're hiding a weapon.
Your hands are at your sides fully visible and your swords are still inside you, so he has nothing to worry about.

>Pretend nothing is wrong and flirt with him, so you can get closer to him.
:EmaFoS: Hey sweet cheeks, long time no see!
:FoodFoS: Oh! The beautiful Lady of Opal, I… w-wasn’t expecting you here.
:EmaFoS: Really? And where were you expecting me?
:FoodFoS: Well… um… why, I was expecting you in my bedroom, where else?
:EmaFoS: Err… w-wait, wha-
:FoodFoS: Such an… exotic coloration. Such a strong… body. And those amethyst eyes…

He walks up to you in sultry way, making sure to mesmerize you with his hip moments as he moves. Placing a hand on your hip, he lets the other one slowly caress your chest as he looks you up and down with dreamy eyes.

:FoodFoS: You can’t blame a connoisseur of fine women like me for wanting a sample… can you?
:EmaFoS: …oh! Oh! I see what you’re doing. Now is the time you mention your price, isn’t it?
:FoodFoS: Why, what do you take me for? For a lovely jewel like yourself I wouldn’t charge a single coin!
:EmaFoS: First time is free, but when I came back begging for more…?
:FoodFoS: Hmhm, why, you got me. First time is free… but the next time? Why… just what will you be willing to pay when… hmhm…

He leans close to you, putting both his hands on your hips to pull you towards him, before whispering…

:FoodFoS: …when you get addicted to my cute little tush and my… large… hard… throbbing… cock?
:EmaFoS: Why, it already sounds like you have everything planned.
:FoodFoS: Oh, trust me… I have plans…

Not being sure if it’s just your stomach talking, but when you catch a whiff of his scent you can’t help but feel like it just got… more delicious…

:FoodFoS: …I have plans for you… so… want to follow little old me home for the night? Hmm?

>Aren't we supposed to be marginally a good person? Isn’t consuming a whore a bad thing?
But he tried to have you killed! At least, you think he tried? You met him on the way to the herbalist and you felt his soul darken, then soon after Terroza, who we know he is connected to, came running looking for you. He might also be the reason why Terroza was after you in the first place, as you kind of mentioned wanting to get rid of her to him?
Either way, he smells delicious thus he deserves this kind of Justice.
…or does he just smell this delicious because you’re hungry? Karn and Justina also smell delicious when you’re hungry and you’ve found the will to forgive them, haven’t you?
Does he deserve your tummy or is he redeemable?
Still, he did invite you to his abode for some fun, so you can feed of him that way… and then gobble him up?
Or wait, maybe it’s a trap! His souls did get a bit darker, right… at least, you think so? Maybe you want to gobble him up right here and now!
…or maybe he’s too innocent to do so and you should just… follow him into the trap which will make him more evil and… deserving to be eaten?

Okay, now you’re just confusing yourself…
>>
No. 926973 ID: 094652

Eat him whole, then tell both of them you won't start digesting for as long as they screw.

And Terroza needs to act submissive.
>>
No. 926974 ID: 4854ef

You can sense dark intentions when peoples thoughts turn towards cruelty. His implication is that he is going to do something awful. His lying is easy to push through at this time because he genuinely thought something was going to happen to you.
>>
No. 926975 ID: 3ed3c3

>>926971
Honestly, if you're going to stress over him that much, maybe it'd be better if you just struck him from the menu entirely. Don't have any truck with him, and get on with your unlife.
>>
No. 926984 ID: b1b4f3

>>926973
Kome no, that is inappropriate.

>>926971
He's guilty of some bad things. Remember, he smelled tastier than your sinner friends even when you were thinking clearly. Heck, let's set those three as the limit of sin. Anyone above that is potential food, anyone below that you should make some effort to redeem or at least avoid eating.
Personally I think this guy is going to try to sell you to the Baroness's kidnappers. He's guilty of accessory to murder, but likely has only done it with blue-skinned Sakkilians such as yourself.

So if you go along with his plan, you're probably going to have to fight more goons. Agree to the prostitution but disagree with whatever location he suggests. Get him to a nearby hotel or something, get some life energy from sex then interrogate him.
>>
No. 926985 ID: 91ee5f

>>926971
>Not being sure if it’s just your stomach talking, but when you catch a whiff of his scent you can’t help but feel like it just got…more delicious…
I’m pretty sure that means that he doesn’t plan on having sex with you. He might be trying to get you to let your guard down so that he can stab you or something.

It might be for the best that you lure him somewhere private and just eat him, instead of trying to fuck him then eat him.
>>
No. 926986 ID: b1b4f3

Eh I think it'll be fine so long as he's naked first. Where's he gonna hide a dagger then, up his ass?
>>
No. 927002 ID: c0641d

How remote’s this alley? If “yes,” then just paralyze and swallow him right now. We can debate morals after we’ve digested Terroza. Remember Terroza?
>>
No. 927003 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, actually, if it's basically safe to accidentally eat two people at once then we can try the selective eating thing.

I still want to get him in a hotel room first though. Eating him in the alley is risky, and it means we can't get any energy from sex.
>>
No. 927009 ID: cbdfa8

>>926971
i mean if you want to go the peaceful path then you just need to swallow him and see if you can regurgitate him. But if it happens that you cant regurgitate him just practice absorbing terroza.

>>926973
I like this mans thinking.

But how dark was his soul compared to Terroza's?
if it was darker then lets pay for sex, get his essence, then gobble him up.
>>
No. 927015 ID: a45040

At least take his necklace before you attempt to eat him! He said it keeps him warm and you always complain about being cold, so you should obviously take it for yourself!

Don't eat the necklace because it might become useless if you spit it up later and it's all rusty!
>>
No. 927031 ID: 2202fb

>>926984
tbh, i think eating terroza was inappropriate and we did that, so go ahead, kome.
>>
No. 927033 ID: eeb7d9

I am not sure if this is one of those circumstances were falling for the trap could be useful or not.
>>
No. 927040 ID: 7fafab

>>926971
For all we know, the swords just might not like flamboyant prostitutes.
But we are most likely gonna have to kill him since he'll think we killed his sis if they ever talked about how she was gonna attack you.

"Well, thick as your hips are, I'm not interested right now, sweetie."

If we do kill him, we shouldn't eat him - just shift into bandit birb form, paralyze + stab, and either just leave the body there (after stealing his valuables, b/c why not), or, if the opportunity presents itself, dump his body outside a large sewer grate and hope rats or sewer monsters or whatever eat at it.

If you can gauge it in percentages, how evil is his soul from 0% to 100%, and what % was Terroza's?
>>
No. 927085 ID: 5f9e6d

>>926973
Why not. Weirder suggestions have been entertained. It'll let us test digestive control and also maybe ascertain wether this power to be judge dredd is compromising her own morality.
>>
No. 927103 ID: 58b4f3

Lead him some where private and let him join his sister!

>>927031
She was evil and needed to be punished, so we punished her.
>>
No. 927427 ID: 1301e8
File 155364481522.png - (53.60KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
927427

>For all we know, the swords just might not like flamboyant prostitutes.
…do the swords even have likes and dislikes? Wait, what do the swords have to do with this? They aren’t the one who decides whom is tasty or not… are they? The guilty is the ones who taste good but… who decide who is guilty and who is not? Hmm…
>Tell both of them you won't start digesting for as long as they screw.
Can they even screw down there? You’re not sure in what state they find themselves in after you eat them… this clearly needs to be explored further! Maybe you can get Oran to volunteer to go down there and take a look… with a rope around him, of course, so you can pull him out again… or… well… you can always just absorb him when he’s down there anyway…
>Honestly, if you're going to stress over him that much, maybe it'd be better if you just struck him from the menu entirely. Don't have any truck with him, and get on with your unlife.
You’re not so sure about you having no “truck” with him. After all, he’ll notice that his sister is suddenly missing and you’ll probably be his first suspect. Or he’ll notice your impersonation of Terroza is wrong and act on that. Either way, he’s a loose end that needs to be tied up.

>Remember, he smelled tastier than your sinner friends even when you were thinking clearly.
That’s right, he did! He might have tried to hide it behind that massive amount of perfume he wears, but he was tasty from the start!
>Heck, let's set those three as the limit of sin. Anyone above that is potential food, anyone below that you should make some effort to redeem or at least avoid eating.
Right, so Justina, Oran and Karn are the baseline. Anyone above them is food will everyone else is not. That will be easy to follow.

>You can sense dark intentions when people’s thoughts turn towards cruelty. His implication is that he is going to do something awful.
So… then it is a trap! …or some really intense bondage play?
>I’m pretty sure that means that he doesn’t plan on having sex with you. He might be trying to get you to let your guard down so that he can stab you or something.
He’s definitely up to something… which means you can’t really take the chance, even if you really want to feel those thick hips of his slam into yours. Hmm… you’ll just have to be content to use them yourself, eh?
>Personally I think this guy is going to try to sell you to the Baroness's kidnappers.
It wouldn’t surprise you if Terroza had been working with whoever is kidnapping people… nor would it surprise you if this tasty little treat was working as the bait.

>If you can gauge it in percentages, how evil is his soul from 0% to 100%, and what % was Terroza's?
Err… you don’t know if evil is really something you can quantify like that? You guess if the baroness is 100% evil, Terroza would be somewhere around… 50%? And this one would be around… 30%? Maybe? Karn, Justina and Oran are about 10% and Danus is a big 0%. Oh, and Drago is like… -10% or something.
>Interrogate him.
If you can get him somewhere no one will hear him scream… but that’s not very likely.
>If you want to go the peaceful path then you just need to swallow him and see if you can regurgitate him.
…you really don’t want to puke something up… but you guess if you really need to…

>Agree to the prostitution but disagree with whatever location he suggests.
:FoodFoS: Another location? Why, I can’t do that, love…
:EmaFoS: Oh? Why not?
:FoodFoS: For safety, of course. Besides, I have so much more to… mmm… offer back in my little abode, hmm?
:EmaFoS: …really?
:FoodFoS: Not to mention that I have my bitter juice there as well…
:EmaFoS: I got my own-
:FoodFoS: My apologies, my strong, handsome Opal, but I cannot accept it. Just in case, you know. Though, if you want to get an egg… well, that will cost extra.
:EmaFoS: Then-
:FoodFoS: And you would need to sign a little thing back at my little abode. But enough talk about the necessities and let me sell you on the… mmm… pleasantries. Not only do I have a first class bed, tub and sofa, I have so many toys for you to… experience. Some extra sensualities as we play… or maybe you’re a bit more wild and want to be tied down… oh, and I haven’t even mentioned the prize in my collection, which lets you experience things from the other side… in a sense…
:EmaFoS: Err…
:FoodFoS: It’s a strapon.
:EmaFoS: Oh!
:FoodFoS: And I haven’t even mentioned all the oils and fragrances I can offer. Let me feed your sensations, not only your touch and sight, but smell, taste and hearing as well. Before we even begin, I will give you a full body massage, a sensual one, with my whole body rubbing against yours as we build our lust together!

>How remote’s this alley? If “yes,” then just let him join his sister!
:EmaFoS:
:FoodFoS: Wouldn’t that feel great? Feel my body slide down your-
>>
No. 927428 ID: 1301e8
File 155364482654.png - (47.58KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
927428

He doesn’t even have time to react as you engulf his head, then with one quick motion you heave his body up in the air and let gravity help his descend into your gullet. It only takes a few seconds, as he doesn’t even try to struggle, either out of shock, surprise or just acceptance that he is food and nothing else. You’re getting quicker… a lot quicker…

>At least take his necklace before you attempt to eat him! He said it keeps him warm and you always complain about being cold, so you should obviously take it for yourself!
You made sure to pull off his necklace as you started to consume him, as it might be useful.

Now… where were you? On your way to the library? Hmm… your body is screaming for energy and you’re not sure you’ll be able to read with that kind of distraction. Maybe it’s time to feed properly?

A) Digest Terroza. She deserves it the most and her form might be useful later.
B) Digest… whatever his name was. You really want access to his body to play around with and it will be really useful to feed with without eating people, won’t it?
C) Don’t digest anyone. Keep starving yourself.
>>
No. 927433 ID: b1b4f3

>>927428
Digesting either one is gonna be horrifying to the other. Oh well, at least they got to meet one last time before they died.

B.
Digest the prostitute, his form is more useful for the time being. Terroza will die eventually, no need to rush her fate. Also uh, I don't think her form will be that useful. Her squad got wiped out, she'll be presumed dead and I don't think you can really pretend to be her for long just because of how much nasty shit she's been doing. Anyone who knows her will expect you to do evil things and we're trying to avoid that.
>>
No. 927437 ID: 2202fb

>>927428
Have them screw first, you might be able to glean energy from that. It is useful as an experiment if nothing else.
>>
No. 927441 ID: b1b4f3

>>927437
CAN WE PLEASE NOT RAPE THEM
>>
No. 927443 ID: 0dd003

>>927437
This and C. Wait for them to start murdering each other before you finalize their death sentence.
>>
No. 927446 ID: c0641d

A: Terroza is absolutely beyond the threshold for evil. If we're setting 20% as the lower limit outside of emergencies, and estimating that our hunger plus fluctuations make for a 10% margin of error... that equals the jury still being technically out on the prostitute. By the way, what percentages would you estimate Gev, Vivian, and Tunu having, for further reference?
>>
No. 927448 ID: cbdfa8

>>927428
B. Definitely him first, because we can still regurgitate Terroza up for info. Maybe testing how to make her reform her ways and get her evilness down. After all we just ate her whole and in realizing that we can do so at anytime will encourage her to be....... tame?
>>
No. 927451 ID: b1b4f3

>>927448
I have to ask why you're more interested in reforming Terroza than the prostitute, who has much less to make up for.
>>
No. 927452 ID: c0641d

>>927448
We cannot just "do so at anytime." We got very lucky accidentally manipulating her out of the city limits where she can't swing her influence around quite so easily. Besides, she'll be infinitely more hostile towards us if we digest her brother; that doesn't just work one way.
>>
No. 927467 ID: eeb7d9

B. Terroza is more useful alive, for now. Besides, if she manages to see her brother being digested in front of her we might get a reaction.
But wouldn't be this considered evil? Are we alowed to do evil stuff? Canibalism is bad enough, but killing siblings in front of one another, not to mention make then fuck inside you, wich is kinda disturbing, is really evil, don't you think?
>>
No. 927472 ID: 91ee5f

>>927428
Digest Terroza.

We’ve been over this. She deserves this for all of the people she’s hurt, so let’s get it over with and digest her already!

>>927437
Please stop suggesting to do this. It’s stupid.

>>927448
>regurgitate Terroza
No! We are not spitting her out!

>>927467
>She’s more useful alive.
HOW?!

She’s only useful to us if we digest her!
>>
No. 927478 ID: 3ed3c3

>>927428
Well, he's already halfway down your gullet, so this guy should do for a proper meal.
>>
No. 927495 ID: 4854ef

Eat both! If just an option, A at least, neither should be let free.
>>
No. 927512 ID: daa216

A. Though Im wondering why we didnt digest them first and then eat this one but...oh well.
>>
No. 927517 ID: ad51b8

A) Digest Terroza. She deserves it the most and her form might be useful later.
>>
No. 927533 ID: 2fb5cd

>>927448
alright alright..... A. but can we try and make her brother repent?
>>
No. 927546 ID: a9af05

>>927428
A

She needs to be dealt with already. Just don't use Terroza's form around Justina.

When you're done, check to see if you can still feel her brother or not. If you can, congratulations, you can selectively digest people in your belly. If you can't, then you've learned something new about yourself.

...hey, now that I think about it, can you use Terroza's magic now? If you can, can you use it in any form or do you have to be in Terroza's form?


>Got necklace
Now wear it so that you'll stop being cold.

You might want to wear it under your scarf for now.

>>927533
No, that would require regurgitating him, which we're not going to do.
>>
No. 927553 ID: 3ef4d3

>>927546
>Now wear it so that you'll stop being cold.
Wait, I thought we originally planned to gift that warming necklace to Danus, since he gets cold from his inn being so drafty. Besides, I really doubt it'll be enough to drive away the feeling of coldness Ema has from being undead.
>>
No. 927560 ID: a9af05

>>927546
And one more thing, if Terroza's brother was wearing anything metal, then try to not cough any of it up in front of anyone. Swallow it back down if you have to!

>>927553
No, he was only cold because he gave Ema his blanket that one time. He's perfectly fine if he has his blanket that he leaves hanging by the fire all day.

>Besides, I really doubt it'll be enough to drive away the feeling of coldness Ema has from being undead.
There's only one way to find out. Let's wear it and see if it works.
>>
No. 927675 ID: cf7d7a

Wait 'til he's down, then try to digest him before Terroza - it'll be useful to know if you can selectively digest regardless of order swallowed.

They're not gonna fuck; stop trying, you veritable degenerates.
>>
No. 927708 ID: 1301e8
File 155381434064.png - (64.30KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
927708

>Now wear the necklace so that you'll stop being cold.
As soon as you put it on you feel the warmth spread through your body. It’s like sitting in front of a well-lit hearth with a comfy blanked. You’ll hide it behind your scarf for now, just in case though.
>What percentages would you estimate Gev, Vivian, and Tunu having, for further reference?
Vivi would be… um… tastier than the one you just ate but less tasty than Terroza… Tana was about the same as the prostitute, if maybe a smidge tastier while Tunu is somewhere between Oran and Danus. Gev… you have no idea, actually. You were way too starved by that point to really know for sure… but he was super tasty.

>Eat both!
You wish you should just absorb them both right now but… you have to show restraint. In due time and all that…
>Digesting either one is gonna be horrifying to the other.
…err… maybe? You have no idea if they know the other is there or not, do you… and even then, will they have enough time to figure out what’s actually going on?
>Have them screw first, you might be able to glean energy from that. It is useful as an experiment if nothing else.
…how would you even do that? How would you even tell if they did that? Can they even do that? So many questions… and most don’t really need to be answered to be honest.
>But wouldn't this be considered evil? Are we allowed to do evil stuff?
It’s not evil, it’s JUSTICE! Well, the whole forcing them to fuck for your amusement is kind of evil, so… let’s skip that part for now. But yes, they are a danger to others, so they deserve Justice and all that…
>Oh well, at least they got to meet one last time before they died.
See, you’re a good person. Kind of… in a way?


>Digest Terroza. We’ve been over this. She deserves this for all of the people she’s hurt, so let’s get it over with and digest her already!
Focusing on the large body of Terroza, you start the process of absorbing her… and only her… you think? A wave of energy washes over you as you suddenly feel like a kid on to much sugar, as you really needed to feed again after regrowing your head. You only hope you’ll get a moment of rest to properly digest her.
>Her squad got wiped out, she'll be presumed dead and I don't think you can really pretend to be her for long just because of how much nasty shit she's been doing.
You’re sure you can find some use of her form in some way. Well, at least until they found all those people in the woods and start thinking she’s either dead or a murderer.
>I’m wondering why we didn’t digest them first and then eat this one but...oh well.
Where would you have the time to do that? You barely had time to eat Terroza before you ran into her brother.
>Just don't use Terroza's form around Justina.
Well, duh, no need to traumatize her even more.
>Hey, now that I think about it, can you use Terroza's magic now?
You… err… don’t think so? You have no idea where to even start with magic so… um… no?
>Can we try and make her brother repent?
That would require you to spit him out again… and your rather not do that. Then again, you do want a chance to properly sample that body of his so… hmm…
>And one more thing, if Terroza's brother was wearing anything metal, then try to not cough any of it up in front of anyone.
Ugh, maybe you should just spit him out later. You can always eat him again after you’ve stripped him of metals, after all… if he doesn’t repent and all that.

You finally arrive at the library, with some time to spare even, and find it… mostly empty. The only one here seems to be a librarian hidden away among the dusty books. An albino Sakkilian… who is completely engrossed in some book? She smells almost as pure as Drago, though only almost.
>>
No. 927709 ID: daa216

Turn male. Try to seduce.
>>
No. 927711 ID: 79eaac

>>927708
In your normal form, just friendlily ask her where you can find books on the surrounding region.

>>927709
I don't think it's a good idea to seduce anyone in a form that's not our "true" one, especially if it involves changing our sex.
That both feels dishonest and likely to lead to shenanigans.

She's cute, sure, but we don't have anyone we need to perform undead matchmaker with. Let's just be nice and friendly, not hit on her... though that doesn't have to stop a complement or two. If there's an opportunity to call her "cutie", there's nothing wrong with doing so.

"Hi, hope I'm not interrupting anything. Where might I find books regarding the surrounding region?"

If we do end up hitting on her, make sure you turn surrounding region into some sort of pun.
>>
No. 927714 ID: b1b4f3

>>927708
With how she's sweating I bet it's a lewd book. Try to sneak a peek at the title of the book. Flirt with her if it's a lesbian romance novel, wait until male form to do it if it's straight romance.

Also ask her for directions. You're looking for the section on magical beasts and monsters and all that.

>>927711
Ema's male sakkilian form she made may as well be her own body. There's no direct association with anyone else, though it does look like a red version of Karn.
>>
No. 927715 ID: eeb7d9

Should we use Elric? She seems like a fine specimen, don't you think?
>>
No. 927716 ID: a9af05

>>927708
>Not sure if we can use Terroza's magic
Then let's ask the swords.

>Don't know where to start with magic
Isn't your "paralyzing touch" considered magic?

>Spit up brother to have sex and strip of metal.
Don't do that, that's too much trouble. Just make sure you're somewhere private when you decide to digest him, so that you can dispose of any metals you cough up.

>Librarian almost as pure as Drago.
Put her on the "do not eat" list.

Ask her if she can point you towards the section you're looking for.

>>927709
>Seduce her
I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Remember when Ema was in Vivian's form when she was having sex with Karn? Ema said she couldn't stay in Vivian's form and she changed back.

It'll be pretty difficult for Ema to have sex in any form that isn't her own if she's always going to run the risk of unexpectedly changing back to normal during sex. Unless eating people let's her extend how long she can stay transformed?
>>
No. 927717 ID: b1b4f3

I approve of stripping the prostitute once we've got a good spot to do it(not the library obv). I don't approve of raping him. We could like, experiment with getting him to admit his sins and repent.
>>
No. 927718 ID: cbdfa8

>>927708
just politely cough and don't be a dick about it. be understanding if she becomes flustered.
ask about about books about the region and maybe a history book for the past 10 years you missed.
>>
No. 927719 ID: 91ee5f

>>927708
>Ugh, maybe you should just spit him out later.
No, don’t spit him out. Remember how painful it was last time you spat out something? Let’s not have a repeat of that same kind of pain.

>librarian
>Albino Sakkilian
Both of you have something in common. You’ve both got uncommon scale colors!

But seriously, just politely get her attention and ask her where you can find books on monsters. When you get there, look for books that are about whatever it is you are.
>>
No. 927724 ID: 2202fb

Is she... masturbating? She is sweating profusely, her statistically most likely dominant hand is under the desk and she has a look of unwarranted concentration on her face.
>>
No. 927753 ID: 7dc36a

>Ugh, maybe you should just spit him out later.
I actually have an idea about how to do that:
1. Turn into Terroza before you spit him out.
2. Slap him around to get him out of "his drug-induced hallucination." Ema might be a bad liar, but Terroza could make a better one, or be in character at least.
3. Yell at him to ask if he can shape up to be a better person. If he reacts badly or violently, that would be telling in of itself.

>>927716
>>927719
Come on, at least give him a shot.
>>
No. 927754 ID: 91ee5f

>>927753
>Come on, at least give him a shot.
No.

He’s already been eaten, so that’s where he’s going to stay until we get hungry again, then we digest him.
>>
No. 927758 ID: 7dc36a

>>927754
Remember other people will care about us eating people regardless of who we eat, and every person we eat increases the chance that the next person we fight and eat will be less evil, especially if they're doing it for things we did. We have to do everything we can to keep things from escalating to the point we have to eat an innocent person to survive.
And evil people do have loved ones here. Probably more evil loved ones, but sometimes less evil ones too. And those loved ones could turn to evil in absence of the one they cared for: they could do anything to take revenge, or lack a moral backstop to prevent them from sliding further. Increasing the quality of a meal should be important too.
I'm just saying we should set a higher bar for corruption for now and suggested a possible way to get out of eating him or making him more tasty. We can find more evil people.
>>
No. 927766 ID: 2202fb

>>927758
no, we are going to leave him inside and digest him.
>>
No. 927769 ID: 91ee5f

>>927758
>But they have loved ones!
So? That didn’t stop us from killing this green Sakkilian guard: >>906340 , who had explained that she’s got a kid, and that’s not going to drop us next time we run into someone that deserves punishment.
>>
No. 927829 ID: 4854ef

Evil has loved ones, but they will be punished regardless, their crimes are their personal faulys. Escaping justice is not something we should allow
>>
No. 927835 ID: a9af05

>>927753
>Give him a shot.
That's not going to happen.

>>927758
>Loved ones.
Everyone has loved ones, but that's no excuse to let the evil ones go unpunished.

>>927829
I agree with this.
>>
No. 927896 ID: 7dc36a

>>927769
>>927829
>>927835
That's fair and just. But what I meant is as we eat people, monster hunters will get involved. ANY restraint on our part will make it harder on them to go after us, either by hunters' guilt, discretion of witnesses, or tackling a greater evil.

But I can table this for now, and focus on flirting with the cute white lizard. I mean, she certainly reminds me of another famous albino lizard...
>>
No. 927905 ID: 91ee5f

>>927896
>monster hunters
Considering people have gone missing for the past few years before Ema showed up and they’re not already involved, I don’t think Ema making people disappear is going to attract them either.
>>
No. 928170 ID: 3ef4d3

Lookup twin nobles living in Stoneburg to find out who Vivian was going to sell you two. Also, Terroza told her guards they were there looking for "fucking magical stones" for the "fucking asshole twins," which is likely not a coincidence. So how do these twins fit into matters? Who are they under or are in cahoots with? And what's more, Terroza later said, right before you swallowed her, that it was the duchess looking for two egg shaped stones, not the baroness. So is it the duchess or the baroness? Because if the duchess is involved as well this shit just got a whole lot more dangerous.

Well, whatever the twins are, they're undoubtedly wicked just from enslaving and trafficking in people and thus both are valid meal targets. And since they're nobles and in on getting the egg stones for the baroness (or duchess,) if you eat one you can use their form to possibly get close to the baroness. Maybe close enough to eat her. But even if you can't get close enough for that, you may be able to find out more about the egg stone she has or knows of and what she knows about the other two.
>>
No. 928264 ID: 1301e8
File 155415183398.png - (64.87KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
928264

>Just make sure you're somewhere private when you decide to digest him, so that you can dispose of any metals you cough up.
You definitely want to absorb him somewhere quiet and calm. All this running around and having to talk to people is making taking care of Terroza a bit of a shore, so you want the next one to be more enjoyable.
>Don’t spit him out.
Then it’s settled, he is food and nothing more.
>Terroza said, right before you swallowed her, that it was the duchess looking for two egg shaped stones, not the baroness.
You’re pretty sure Terroza is just… was just stupid and said the wrong word. There isn’t a duchess anywhere around here, as far as you know.

>Let's ask the swords about magic.
:SwordFoS: Have you taken the time to study the complexity of manipulating the thaum particles to move four dimensional space in such a way that you can connect your being to the plane of elemental chaos?
:EmaFoS: …the what in the what now? Can’t you just give me a bunch of memories about magic so I can shoot lightning or something?
:SwordFoS: The only memories I actually poses only relate to my being… and as I’m a sword and not a wizard… well, an magical sword that can create beings of pure Justice or Revenge, sure, but still… no magic, no.
>Isn't your "paralyzing touch" considered magic?
:SwordFoS: In a way. You are a magical creature in nature, thus you have some innate magical abilities in you, for example your paralyzing touch… or your shape changing abilities. But the shape stealers you met in the woods are magical creatures as well and you don’t expect them to suddenly know how to cast a fireball, do you?

>I don't think it's a good idea to seduce anyone in a form that's not our "true" one, especially if it involves changing our sex. That both feels dishonest and likely to lead to shenanigans.
Hmm… but what if it was something that might be considering our other “true” form? After all, Elric is our own creation, making him basically… well, you? Its easiest form to change into as well for some reason… hmm…
>Remember when Ema was in Vivian's form when she was having sex with Karn? Ema said she couldn't stay in Vivian's form and she changed back.
That was because you had been running around in different forms for a long while… and it was less about being forced to change and more that you simply got a bit tired holding it. You changed back because you wanted the best experience with Karn at the time, not because any real limitation. There clearly is a limit somewhere, but you’re not sure yet where exactly it is.

>She seems like a fine specimen, don't you think?
Wide in the right places, cute glasses and an exotic color… a bit older than you, but you’ve already gotten over that part with Danus, haven’t you? A fine specimen indeed.
>Both of you have something in common. You’ve both got uncommon scale colors!
That’s true… though, you’re pretty sure being albino come with a lot of more problems than just being blue.
>Is she... masturbating? She is sweating profusely, her statistically most likely dominant hand is under the desk and she has a look of unwarranted concentration on her face.
While she is sweating like crazy, both her hands are above the table, so while whatever she is reading is captivating, it’s not that captivating in that way.
>With how she's sweating I bet it's a lewd book. Try to sneak a peek at the title of the book.
“The Dragon of Mordavia”… from what you can catch from the text it’s about some… lady fighting another lady… and dragons? You better stop reading over her shoulder before she catches you in the act.


>Turn male. Try to seduce.
:ElricFoS: Why, hello there.
:NonFoS: GAH! W-w-where d-did- ngh!?
:ElricFoS: My apologies, young lady, but I was momentarily stunned by your beauty and failed to properly make my presence known.
:NonFoS: B-beauty!? Y-young? I’m n-not- err…
:ElricFoS: Sadly, I cannot bask in those gorgeous diamond scales of yours or those perfectly cut rubies you have for eyes forever, no matter how much I wish for it, as I’m here looking for a few books.
:NonFoS: Buh?
:ElricFoS: Can you help little old me find them? A clever and intelligent individual like you would have no trouble doing so, no? I would ever be so grateful?
:NonFoS: Err… huh… um… hah?
:ElricFoS: I’ll take that as a yes!

>Ask her where you can find books on the surrounding region. Make sure you turn it into some sort of pun.
:ElricFoS: While the local vast tracks of lands are… a welcoming sight to behold, I’m actually looking for some of the surrounding regions. To be specific, their near past.
:NonFoS: Err… it’s i-in the D se- I mean, G! G SECTION! YES! *Facepalm*
:ElricFoS: Heh, very well, I’ll look into the G section then. Oh, but do stay close, as I’m looking forward to some more… intimate research of some very local regions that you might help me with, cutie.
:NonFoS: Bah tha gah?
:ElricFoS: I couldn’t put it in a better way myself.
>Ask her where you can find books on monsters.
:NonFoS: T-t-the M s-section… err… o-over there?
:ElricFoS: Ah, thank you, oh beautiful diamond.
:NonFoS: Err… y-yes… um… welcome… I mean, b-be… y-your welcome?
>Lookup twin nobles living in Stoneburg to find out who Vivian was going to sell you two.
:ElricFoS: And nobles? Where can I find books about those? Local ones?
:NonFoS: Err… H? I b-believe?
:ElricFoS: Thank you ever so much… I don’t believe I got your name, gorgeous?
:NonFoS: Nght?
:ElricFoS: …I’ll just call you cutie for now.
>>
No. 928266 ID: 1301e8
File 155415190553.png - (15.19KB , 132x132 , 60.png )
928266

_________________________________________________________
______________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________
________________________________________________



You start in the M section, looking for any books about your current predicament and find… an empty shelf?

:ElricFoS: Excuse me, where are the books on exotic undead?
:NonFoS: Oh… um… s-sorry but… I do b-believe they are c-currently being borrowed?
:ElricFoS: …by who?
:NonFoS: By some Va- err… I m-mean, c-can’t tell y-you that…

Your next stop is the books about local history, including the current noble families. Apparently, the Baroness nieces are a pair of twins, a male and a female one, named Augintra and Augustus Ebresvärd. They might be the ones you’re looking for.

:ElricFoS: Do you happen to know anything about a pair of noble twins by any chance?
:NonFoS: Those two? Err… n-no… well… um… I m-mean, it w-was a few y-years ago but… t-they used t-to come b-by and s-stare at me but… um… they kind of stopped?
:ElricFoS: Stare?
:NonFoS: Err… y-yes… um… pretending not to stare but… um… t-that was years ago?

Lastly, you look into the history of the surrounding regions. There are several smaller files concerning each of the areas, so you’ll just have to find the right one. Let’s see… Umriver… Skeftriver… Lulriver… where is Dalriver? It’s not here?

:ElricFoS: Do you happen to know where the file on Dalriver is, cutie?
:NonFoS: Err… l-let’s see… um… ah, h-here... it s-says… they a-are to be moved to t-the restriction s-section on o-orders of the Baroness… um… s-sorry…
:ElricFoS: …can’t you get it for me?
:NonFoS: Err… yes, I- I mean, no… I m-mean, I got the k-key but… err… I’ll n-need the head librarians permission first and… um…
:ElricFoS: So, where is the head librarian?
:NonFoS: U-upstairs, but… err… y-you c-can’t g-go t-to him now! W-we’re closing up a-and… he have ordered me to not let a-anyone see him an h-hour before closing time? He h-hates getting visitors even w-when we aren’t c-closing.
>>
No. 928283 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm, so much for books. Tell her that if you can't get the books you want, maybe she has something else of interest, hmm?
>>
No. 928307 ID: f1a100

>>928266
So those books have been checked out by either a varkian or a vampire.
>>
No. 928309 ID: a9af05

>>928266
I guess they were staring at her because they were trying to decide if they wanted to harvest her organs or not.

Which is the same reason Vivian tried to sell you to them.
>>
No. 928310 ID: a9af05

>>928264
>Flirting
Also, aren't you laying it on a bit thick?
>>
No. 928320 ID: eeb7d9

>Flirting
I mean, it seems to be working with her, but i feel you are trying WAY too hard.

>Missing books
So someone has them already... and not only that, those you were specifically looking for are missing. I have the feeling that someone knows you are in town and wants you to stay ignorant.
>>
No. 928325 ID: daa216

Keep on the flirting. Bend over for a low book to show her that shapely rear. She'll go wild.
>>
No. 928348 ID: 91ee5f

>>928264
Aww, look at her blush! She looks so cute like that!

And good job, you’ve gotten better at flirting!

>>928266
>no image or text behind spoilers
Good April Fool’s joke, Kaktus. For a little bit, I was honestly starting to think something was wrong with my screen!

>no books
Ask if she can recommend something else of interest?

>>928310
Not as thick as the albino lady! Nor as thick as Justina! XD
>>
No. 928356 ID: 7fafab

>>928266
Alrighty, she's too cute. Let's seduce us an albino, but tone down the flirting just a bit.
You're coming onto her TOO strong if you want to eventually be cumming onto her.
I'd say you should apologize for coming on so hard.
"Oh, how rude of me - I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Elric. Who might you be, fine lady?"
[after getting name]
"Ah, well, [name], my apologies for how forward I've been - you seemed so adorably flusterable when I walked in, not to mention that I've never seen an albino of our kind before; it is indeed a most striking appearance."

Make sure you throw in a "thicker than a dictionary" joke if the opportunity arises in order to defuse some of the tension.

Once flirting is done, and if we can't use that to worm out way into the restricted section, ask for when the library opens up, and when the least terrible time to see the Head Librarian would be.
>>
No. 928682 ID: 1301e8
File 155442436751.png - (57.25KB , 700x550 , 61.png )
928682

>I guess they were staring at her because they were trying to decide if they wanted to harvest her organs or not. Which is the same reason Vivian tried to sell you to them.
Wait, didn’t Vivi try and sell you because of your scale color? What does that have to do with your organs? No, you’re pretty sure she tried to sell you as some kind of exotic slave or something… but yes, they probably considered the librarian as well because she has an exotic scale color as well.
>So those books have been checked out by either a varkian or a vampire.
It has to have been a Varkian. Who in their right mind would actually identify as a vampire? …and she doesn’t seem to be as big of a nerd as Oran either…
>I have the feeling that someone knows you are in town and wants you to stay ignorant.
…or alternatively, someone knows you’re here and wants to know more about you… to either help or stop you… probably the latter.

>Aww, look at her blush! She looks so cute like that!
She’s super adorable! You bet she’ll make super adorable squeaks as you scissor her into… wait, you’re a male right now, not female… you kind of forgot about that for a second.
>Alrighty, she's too cute. Let's seduce us an albino.
Haven’t you already?
>Aren't you laying it on a bit thick? I mean, it seems to be working with her, but i feel you are trying WAY too hard.
…you’re really not experienced with flirting, okay!? You’re mostly just mimicking the things that… that guy you ate told you. It was his job, after all, so he had to know what he was doing, right?
>You're coming onto her TOO strong if you want to eventually be cumming onto her.
This whole male thing is kind of new to you, but you really do want to know how it feels to fill someone completely. Maybe you should slow down a bit?


>Keep on the flirting. Bend over for a low book to show her that shapely rear. She'll go wild.
Pretending that you’re looking for a book that might be on the bottom shelf, you bend over while making sure your cute tush in on full display. She audibly gasp for air when you lift your tail to give her a better view and you can’t help but give her a little wiggle in response. Looking over your shoulder, you manage to lock eyes with her for barely a second before she avert her gaze in embarrassment.

:ElricFoS: Why, I completely forgot! How rude of me, but I never did introduce myself, did I? I am Elric.
:AlisaFoS: Oh…err… t-that’s a… c-cute name… *cough*…
:ElricFoS: Might you honor me with your name as well, my fine lady?
:AlisaFoS: I-I’m Alisa.
:ElricFoS: A wonderful name for a wonderful lady, then. But I must do apologize for how forward I’ve been. You just seemed so adorably flustered that I couldn’t help myself.
:AlisaFoS: Err… i-it’s f-fine… I mean… um… I’ve never… no one has ever… err…
:ElricFoS: No one has appreciated your striking appearance before? For shame. I might never have seen someone with your scale color before, but that only make you so much more special, doesn’t it?
:AlisaFoS: S-special isn’t always good…


>Tell her that if you can't get the books you want, maybe she has something else of interest, hmm?
:AlisaFoS: EH!? W-W-WHAT D-DO YOU MEAN BY T-THAT!?
:ElricFoS: Well… for starters, you can tell me the least terrible time to see the head librarian would be…
:AlisaFoS: …oh…

She honestly seem extremely disappointed… maybe playing with her like that is a bit much…

:AlisaFoS: Well… he doesn’t work before ten and… um… I guess right after lunch?
:ElricFoS: Then I guess I’ll have to come back then… or… hmhm… maybe a lovely lady can help me right now? I just need to take a quick peek on some book that is in the restricted section.
:AlisaFoS: Eh? I… I c-can’t just-
:ElricFoS: Just think about it. The two of us… alone… in our own little private haven. Oh, why, if you would be so kind, I would have no choice but to reward you… all night long… heh…

With a broad, tooth filled smile, you give her a wink. You can see her shiver as she stares at your… mouth? Huh…

:AlisaFoS: Err… y-you m-m-mean…
:ElricFoS: [/small]If you’re a good girl, I might just show you my big, thick dic…[spoiler]
:AlisaFoS: *Gasp*
:ElricFoS: …tionary.
:AlisaFoS: Oh… w-wait, that doesn’t ev-
:ElricFoS: So… what do you say?
:AlisaFoS: I… I c-can’t j-just… err… I mean… I w-want… um…

So... what’s the plan? Continue with the ploy to seduce her into letting you into the restricted section? Or do you just invite her over to the inn… or to her own home? After all, you’ll be happy just getting to… feel her body for a bit. You can’t believe you’re actually considering this, but maybe you should just leave her wanting more for now and come back later. After all, waiting make the reward that much sweeter…

…and by sweet you mean your… you know…
>>
No. 928683 ID: eeb7d9

Is it just me, or you are more able to control your lust when you are a male? When you are Ema you are way more impatient.
>>
No. 928684 ID: b1b4f3

>>928682
Coming back to meet the head librarian first thing tomorrow isn't much of a delay, honestly.
Sex the albino regardless. Tell her you appreciate her devotion to her duties. You like virtuous women especially. You are at her disposal, does she want to go somewhere for some engaging conversation and more?
>>
No. 928705 ID: daa216

Strike while the iron is hot. Gently try to remove her shirt while kissing at her neck. If she seems hesitant just brush yourself against her a little.
>>
No. 928706 ID: 91ee5f

>>928682
You know what? You should go tell Danus about Alisa.

You managed to convince Danus to try dating and Alisa looks like she’d be close to his age, maybe a little younger than him. I think it would be worth the attempt to try and make them both happy!

.....well, after you’ve had your turn with Alisa, then you can tell Danus about the lonely looking librarian lady.

>Or do you just invite her over to the inn…or to her own home?
Neither Ema nor Elric have a room at the inn, which I assume is Danus’ inn. And it’s doubtful that you can find a room at any of the inns because they’re all full from people that are here for the festival.

You might be better off going to her house.

>>928684
Do this.
>>
No. 928722 ID: b1b4f3

>>928706
>hook Danus up with her
Well, maybe, but Ema needs to meet her in her "normal" body first. If Ema tells Danus about Alisa, the origin of the information might get back to Alisa and she'll be left wondering how she could have possibly forgotten meeting a blue-scaled Sakkilian. Might even tell Danus about it.
>>
No. 928759 ID: 2202fb

>>928682
Say something like "I hear that in varkian and human society, males are considered the sexually dominant ones"

I think in this situation, she would appreciate it.
>>
No. 928797 ID: 79eaac

I meant calling her thick as a dictionary, you cactacian fool

Now that I think about it, trying to illegally access the restricted section when you've not even met the head librarian is a bit overzealous, especially if it could cost a cutie like her her job. You risk getting neither the book nor laid!

Tone down the aggressive flirting, switch to more sparse, opportunistic tactics for the more teasing complements.
Spend some time talking with her. Get to know her. Bitches love a guy who's interested in learning their interests.

If you need to come up with your life story:
Your name is Elric deRivier, a Sakkalian adventurer from a small town in the region. You were orphaned soon after birth, and adopted at a young age by a Varkian couple, which is your last name sounds so flamboyant. You fit in rather well among your family, even with your boisterous brother and mischievous sister; after all, birds are just fluffy reptiles with silly faces. In order to prevent others from suffering the loss of their parents in a monster attack, you decided to become an adventurer/mercenary that hunts them down. You have little experience, but you're trying your best to learn how to combat monsters common in the region. Your first name is actually Euricus (see: Varkian parents) but you prefer to go by Elric or Eric, as it's both shorter, more Sakkalian, and easier to moan during sex.

Telepathy the swords for knowledge on fighting various kinds of beasts if you need to.


>>928759
I like this.
>>
No. 928799 ID: 79eaac

>>928722
I don't think a girl like this'd be Danus's type, anyway.
>>
No. 928856 ID: a9af05

>>928684
This.

>>928706
We can try to hook them up, but don't get your hopes up.

But we'd have to come back and meet her as Ema first.

>>928799
You don't know that. She could be his type, but the only way we'd know for sure is if we at least attempt to hook them up.
>>
No. 928906 ID: 79eaac

>>928856
Danus just seems like a normal Sakkalian dude who likes a more dominant female.
Not a super dominant one or anything, but she seems rather shy and submissive.
>>
No. 928914 ID: 094652

Keep teasing her until you leave or she pounces on your groin.
>>
No. 928961 ID: 58b4f3

>>928682
Might as well keep flirting.

>>928797
>I meant calling her thick as a dictionary, you cactacian fool
Then you should've been more clear about that when you made the suggestion.
>>
No. 928993 ID: 1301e8
File 155467264072.png - (79.01KB , 700x550 , 62.png )
928993

>Is it just me, or you are more able to control your lust when you are a male? When you are Ema you are way more impatient.
Huh, that’s right. You don’t feel as lustful as you used to in this form. You guess that myth about males being less horny is true?
>You should go tell Danus about Alisa. You managed to convince Danus to try dating and Alisa looks like she’d be close to his age, maybe a little younger than him.
You’re pretty sure she’s a bit older than him, actually. She’s in her early forties or late thirties, at least, and Danus is… in his late thirties, early forties… err… either way, it can’t hurt to introduce them to one another, can it?
>Sex the albino regardless.
Well, of course. It would be rude to not make sure she’s properly trained in the fine arts of nightly delights before brining Danus attention to her.

>Trying to illegally access the restricted section when you've not even met the head librarian is a bit overzealous, especially if it could cost a cutie like her her job. You risk getting neither the book nor laid!
While not getting to try out your new equipment and not getting information about your past is bad, making an innocent like this suffer is unforgivable!
>Coming back to meet the head librarian first thing tomorrow isn't much of a delay, honestly.
And considering you don’t really have anything that’s super urgent anyway… let’s come back tomorrow, that will probably be for the best.
>Neither Ema nor Elric have a room at the inn, which I assume is Danus’ inn. And it’s doubtful that you can find a room at any of the inns because they’re all full from people that are here for the festival.
Oh, right, the festival… you’d almost forgotten about that. Wait, wasn’t Danus going to the festival tomorrow? But yes, that does mean you’ll have to rely on Alisa here for a room if you’re to… get to know her better in private.


>Tell her you appreciate her devotion to her duties. You like virtuous women especially.
:AlisaFoS: Eh? Y-you… do? I mean, speaking of duties, I… I really need to start closing down the library for the day and… err…
:ElricFoS: In that case, you wouldn’t mind if I kept you company while you do so? I promise I won’t be burden.
:AlisaFoS: Um… I… guess not? I mean, I g-guess yes? Err… y-yes, can s-stay, not that y-you’re a… um… burden or… anything… just don’t let the head librarian see-

The albino cutie is cut off before she can finish her sentence by someone yelling from the floor above.

:NonFoS: Alisa? Who are you talking to!? We’re supposed to be closed!
:AlisaFoS: Err… s-sorry, Mr. Grayfeather, I w-was just… t-talking to myself again.
:NonFoS: Humph. Just make sure you lock up properly before you leave. I’ll retire to my apartment for the evening.
:AlisaFoS: Of course, Mr. Grayfeather, goodnight!
:NonFoS: *grumble* Only a fool talks to themselves like that… *grumble*

You can hear someone… “walking” away before the distant sound of a door being thrown shut echoes through the quiet library. Either this Grayfeather have one hell of a limp, or… you’re not sure. Their footsteps sounded really odd.

:AlisaFoS: S-sorry about t-that… b-but he’s right, I need to lock this place up and… um…
:ElricFoS: I’m at your disposal, Alisa, if you need me to help with anything.
:AlisaFoS: Eh? Oh, no… no need, I… I just n-need to t-turn off all the light runes and lock up the door so… um…
:ElricFoS: Then, when you’re done, how about we go somewhere for some engaging conversation and… heh… more?
:AlisaFoS: M-more!? Err… I m-mean… I got an apartment j-just around the c-corner and… um… I’m n-not sure I know anything… err… engaging to converse about…
:ElricFoS: Nonsense! I’m dying to know more about such a fascinating individual as yourself!
:AlisaFoS: Eh? Y-you want to know a-about me? I… um… there isn’t much to know… um… grew up with only my pa, moved here eight years ago and… worked here ever since?
:ElricFoS: Why did you move here?
:AlisaFoS: Oh, I… I mean… um… y-you see… err… it’s like this… um… Elric, I…. you… err…
:ElricFoS: Relax, if you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine.
:AlisaFoS: Um… well… I m-mean… there isn’t much more… to… say?

>If she seems hesitant just brush yourself against her a little.
Having turned her back towards you after that last sentence, you take one step forward and makes her gasp as you grab the sides right above her hips. After making sure she’s fine with your touch, you continue stroking her sides while moving your hands up to her shoulders. She shivers and arcs her back as you slowly trace her spine with one of your fingers, but just as your reaches the base of her tail she turns around and lightly pushes your hand away.
:AlisaFoS: N-not… h-here…
:ElricFoS: No need to worry… Alisa, you’re in good hands…
:AlisaFoS: It’s j-just… I’ve never a-actually… brought a man home before and… err…
:ElricFoS: You haven’t been on a date before?
:AlisaFoS: Eh? Of c-course I’m been on a date! A lot of dates! It’s just… err… well… I’m just… look at me…
:ElricFoS: A beautiful sculpture as if carved by the very goddesses themselves.
:AlisaFoS: My scales are a freaky color…
:ElricFoS: Like diamonds glistering in the setting sun.
:AlisaFoS: …I’m fat…
:ElricFoS: Voluptuous with curves in all the right places. I for one prefer book that are thick like a dictionary and not some short novella.
:AlisaFoS: Heh… and… I’m k-kind of a bore…
:ElricFoS: You’re just a bit shy, that’s all.
:AlisaFoS: And… t-the few that manage to see past all t-that… usually just calls me freak anyway when they find out that I like that thing with the… ugh, and I k-keep ranting like t-this without thinking when I get going as well…
:ElricFoS: It can’t be that bad. No one deserves to be called that.
:AlisaFoS: I don’t know… I’m just n-not like the other ladies around, I am? I’m not strong… or brave… or… or dominant or… anything!
:ElricFoS: …you know… I hear that in Varkian and Human societies, males are often considered the dominant ones…
:AlisaFoS: EH!? W-wait, what are you implying? T-that I’m n-not strong enough t-to… to even… y-you think you c-can dominate me? I might be a bit of a weakling, but there’s no way a tiny, sexy g-guy like you would have any chance! I’d like to see you try to throw me into bed, pin me down and-
>>
No. 928994 ID: 1301e8
File 155467264979.png - (68.81KB , 700x550 , 63.png )
928994

:AlisaFoS: Ah- Ah- Ah- Elrnah!- Elricnng- Ah- Ah- Ah-

A new sensation fills your body as you find yourself between Alisa’s large hips, your member nestled snuggly deep within her . The two of you skipped all the foreplay, as in her excitement she practically dragged you into her apartment and threw herself into the bed before telling you to just try and dominate her. Within seconds both of your clothes were strewn around the room while you pinned her to the bed and adjusted yourself one last time. You were barely able to contain yourself as you penetrated her for the first time, but with some willpower and thoughts about sword fighting you managed to keep going. Soon enough the room is filled with the sound of her moans as well as the rhythmic beat of your ballsack slapping against her large posterior over and over again as you breed her. Luckily, she doesn’t seem to be lasting very long either…

:AlisaFoS: Ah- Ah- Ah- Nnfffuck… Ah-
:ElricFoS: Ngg… *huff* I’m get*huff* getting close *huff*

Before you can properly pull out of her one last time, she grabs your back with her legs and forces you to hilt her completely.

:AlisaFoS: NO! N-not… ng… n-not yet…
:ElricFoS: Huh? But… *huff*

Holding you with a vice grip, she ensures that you cannot continue your moments with the exceptions of a few wriggles, though not enough for you to bring yourself over the edge.

:AlisaFoS: O-open your m-mouth.
:ElricFoS: …what?
:AlisaFoS: P-please, open y-your mouth and look at me…
:ElricFoS: Um…
:AlisaFoS: …and t-then… ngg… f-finish me off…

…what?
>>
No. 929002 ID: 4854ef

That.. are you imagining that Emma? She's not evil, do not consume her.
>>
No. 929005 ID: 8cb228

Maybe she means bring her to orgasm?
>>
No. 929006 ID: 91ee5f

>>928994
I think she wants you to give her some playful nibbles on her neck. The same way Danus playfully nibbled on your neck when both of you were having sex.

Just make sure you don’t call out Danus’ name this time! Also, don’t bite down too hard, you don’t want to actually hurt her.

And make sure you do not eat her!
>>
No. 929007 ID: 79eaac

>>928994
Wat
Lass, you're supposed to tell people what you're into before you bang.
Give her a quick kiss first, then oblige. It's nothing too weird, I suppose.
...make sure your throat doesn't look weird or anything due to being a shapeshifter who eats people.
>>
No. 929008 ID: 79eaac

>>929006
Actually, yeah, she probably just wants neck nibbles.
>>
No. 929016 ID: b1b4f3

>>928994
She was looking at your mouth earlier, when you were grinning. She likes teeth I think. Just do what she says, maybe some erotic play with them if she wants.
>>
No. 929018 ID: 094652

"I think I'm hallucinating. Did you just tell me to murder you by vore?"

>NO
"Right, sorry! Sorry! Back to @#$%ing!"

>YES
"Imma do the opposite now."
Give her interior a fresh coat of paint.
>>
No. 929026 ID: c1212a

Think of it as a really sloppy kiss where you're the one providing all the tongue. And a little teeth.
>>
No. 929031 ID: daa216

I dont think she meant actually finish her off. I think she mean make her orgasm.
>>
No. 929034 ID: 3ed3c3

>>928994
Maybe she just has a thing for maws? Long, sexy tongues and big, sharp teeth?
>>
No. 929038 ID: 2202fb

>>929018
this is probably a decent choice.
>>
No. 929074 ID: 2fb5cd

>>928994
Definitely a VORE-class Scenario. just do what she said. maybe open your mouth a little bit more than usual.
>>
No. 929090 ID: a9af05

>>928994
Just nibble on her neck a little and then get her to orgasm.

Don't eat her!
>>
No. 929173 ID: 1301e8
File 155483239592.png - (53.31KB , 700x550 , 64.png )
929173

That.. are you imagining that Ema?
You have to, don’t you? Would in their right mind ask to be… and… how would they know you can even if they did? No, you simply must have misheard… or misunderstood.
>"I think I'm hallucinating. Did you just tell me to murder you by vore?”
Yeah, no, you’re not asking that. Not now. That would be such a boner ki- err…moment killer.
>Think of it as a really sloppy kiss where you're the one providing all the tongue. And a little teeth.
You’re not eating her. Not now, at least.
>She's not evil, do not consume her.
Of course not! She tastes like a freaking bouquet of flowers! Who would eat a bouquet of flowers?
>Maybe she means bring her to orgasm?
That has to be what she meant with finish her off… right?
>Maybe she just has a thing for maws? Long, sexy tongues and big, sharp teeth?
She did say she had some odd… kink, didn’t she? Maybe she just likes… mouths and teeth? Right?


>I think she wants you to give her some playful nibbles on her neck. The same way Danus playfully nibbled on your neck when both of you were having sex.
You bit down on her shoulder blade, hoping this is what she wanted. She instantly let’s go of you and start squirming under you, practically begging for you to continue pumping your member into her once again.
:AlisaFoS: AH! OH FUCK! THAT’S EVEN BETTER!
:ElricFoS: Mff!
>Give her interior a fresh coat of paint.
It doesn’t take long for you to reach your peak once again as you feverously thrust into her, your balls aching for release each time they loudly slaps against her buttocks. Your whole body shudders as you hilt her one final time, your cock painting her insides the same color as her scales as you pump rope after rope of your seed into her. But before you can even finish, you feel her grab a hold of your rump and forces you to start thrusting into her again.

:AlisaFoS: AH! AH! AH! DON’T! AH! STOP! AH! AH!

You whine as you force yourself to continue, even as you’re still mid orgasm. It only takes a few more humps before she screams out your name, arching her back as you feel her insides clamp around you, before finally the both of you are allowed to simple collapse on top of each other is bliss. Now you know why Karn got so grumpy when you continued to ride him after he had already nutted, because geez, you’re sensitive down there…

[Alisa the Librarian was successfully infested!]
>>
No. 929174 ID: 1301e8
File 155483240870.png - (32.87KB , 700x550 , 65.png )
929174

>...make sure your throat doesn't look weird or anything due to being a shapeshifter who eats people.
…you have no idea how your throat looks like right now… or how it supposed to look like? That’s not something that you usually keep in mind?
>Just make sure you don’t call out Danus’ name this time!
Well, duh… Danus is the last thing on your mind right now… and… well, you had your mouth full anyway, didn’t you?

:AlisaFoS: That… t-that was amazing…
:ElricFoS: Mmm… all because of your amazing ass, Alisa… heh…
:AlisaFoS: Y-you’re the one that’s amazing, Elric… so… err… y-you want to… clean up together?
:ElricFoS: That would be nice… but let’s just enjoy each other’s presence for a moment first? No need to rush.
:AlisaFoS: You’re right. We g-got all night after all… err… w-wait, do y-you want to s-stay the n-night?
:ElricFoS: Mmm… maybe~
:AlisaFoS: …a-and maybe… if you want to... um… y-you can eat me later?
:ElricFoS: …what did you just say?
:AlisaFoS: Err… I mean… if you don’t want to eat me out I… u-understand… err… I promise I’ll return the favor?
:ElricFoS: Oh…
:AlisaFoS: Is something wrong?
:ElricFoS: No, I… I just thought you said something else.

Suddenly, she pushes you to the side and sits up with horror written on her face.

:AlisaFoS: Oh fudge…
:ElricFoS: Is something the matter?
:AlisaFoS: I j-just remember I… don’t got any… err… y-you… bitter leaf or anything… I mean… u-unless you actually want me t-to… err…
:ElricFoS: Don’t worry, I got a few in my pocket. Let me get one for you.
:AlisaFoS: T-thank y-you.

You give her one of your leaves for her to chew on and she gladly takes it, though she clearly doesn’t like the taste of it as she makes quite a face after biting down on it.

:AlisaFoS: Bleh! These taste way worse than I thought… I mean, I know they are called bitter leaves, but… do they have to be so damn bitter!?
:ElricFoS: You’ve never had bitter leaves before?
:AlisaFoS: Oh no, I… err… I m-mean… t-this was… k-kind of my… um… f-first… so…
:ElricFoS: Really?
:AlisaFoS: I m-mean, n-not that I’ve been close to… err… I mean, I’ve tried and… um… y-you know… err… I j-just never had the… courage… I mean… t-there was this guy that… usually hung around near the… library… and… err…
:ElricFoS: …this guy?
:AlisaFoS: This really cute red one with a pair of hips I would just die to be added to...
:ElricFoS: What was that last part?
:AlisaFoS: I-I-I MEAN, Y-YOU GOT A GREAT ASS AS WELL AND I’D LOVE TO KISS IT AND SLAP IT JUST LIKE HIS!
:ElricFoS: No, seriously, what did you say at the end there? I must have misheard you.
:AlisaFoS: …ugh, okay, I admit it… I… I h-have a thing for butts… and… he got this butt that I just want to… play around with, okay? J-just forget it. I don’t know why I even brought any of this up anyway and I’m ranting again, aren’t I. Darn it.
:ElricFoS: Don’t worry about it… you’re just a bit nervous, that’s all.
:AlisaFoS: Still… s-sorry, I k-kind of ruined the moment... I d-don’t even know why I… wait, it was that necklace you had on you, I think?
:ElricFoS: My necklace?
:AlisaFoS: Y-yeah, he has an exact copy of it. I mean… it’s odd… err… I mean, I don’t think y-you’re odd or anything but… err… y-you usually don’t have a fire rune as a necklace like that and… err… I mean… did y-you two buy it at the s-same place or… err… y-you know…?

Okay, seriously, are you just mishearing things or is she actually saying those things?
>>
No. 929175 ID: b1b4f3

>>929173
>infested
Uhhhhhhhhh what? Swords what did we just do?
>>929174
Tell her it's a warming necklace. They probably all look about the same. As for why you're wearing it, well, you have poor circulation so you get cold easily.

As for her potential vore fantasy, just ignore it. It's not important, and you sure won't indulge it.
>>
No. 929182 ID: a9af05

>>929173
>infested
There had be a very good explanation for that!

>>929173
She probably is saying those things, but it's just best that you don't acknowledge she's saying them and you don't indulge in them either.

>>929175
Yes, say this.
>>
No. 929187 ID: 8cb228

Okay. So she has a vore fantasy, or your brain is hearing her as if she has a vore fantasy. Orrrr.... some sort of magical effect is altering what she says?

That IS something to talk about, at some point. Maybe not NOW, but eventually. 'Hey, I think there's something that's altering what you are saying or what I am hearing. Because I'm hearing you say things that don't make sense. Do you know anything about that?'

Can vore be simulated without being done?
>>
No. 929189 ID: c1212a

Change the subject by saying you think you took a bigger bite than you thought. Has she got anything that'll stop it from leaving a mark?
>>
No. 929207 ID: e3e99e

>>929187
Dare you enter her magical realm?
>>
No. 929246 ID: 91ee5f

>>929173
>infested
Swords, you better have a good explanation for this! Otherwise we ain’t having sex in a male form anymore!

>>929174
>did y-you two buy it at the s-same place
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t know where he bought his, so I could tell you for sure if he did get it from the same place.

>Okay, seriously, are you just mishearing things or is she actually saying those things?
Don’t know. If she is saying that stuff, don’t indulge her fantasies.

>>929187
>Can vore be simulated without being done?
Let’s not entertain such thoughts.
>>
No. 929247 ID: 094652

>Infested
I wonder if you just injected a piece of Terroza's soul into Alisa, like a semi-redemption for the better part so the skills she honed with the blood of the innocent is put to some use before it dies.

... Oh who am I kidding you totally infected her with a zombie virus you dink!

>Vore fetish
Considering your abilities, you might be capable of fulfilling her deepest vore fantasies without killing her. If she doesn't become a flesh-eating zombie first.

>Necklace
Say you're not sure what she's talking about, but you think it gleans well against your scales.
>>
No. 929299 ID: 1301e8
File 155492762695.png - (33.22KB , 700x550 , 66.png )
929299

>Swords, you better have a good explanation for this!
:SwordFoS: You have inserted a small part of yourself into her, so it can consume life essence from her and give it to you.
:EmaFoS: (…wait, I’m draining her of life like a damn vampire or something?)
:SwordFoS: No, you’re only consuming the life essence given to her by others in the same way you infested her for the next few days. Depending on the quantity and distance from you, you’ll get some of the essence for yourself to feed on.
:EmaFoS: (…wait, so I’ve turned her into another way to get boys to feed me?)
:SwordFoS: Yes, though I do believe you’ve chosen a poor target for you to feed off…
>I wonder if you just injected a piece of Terroza's soul into Alisa, like a semi-redemption for the better part so the skills she honed with the blood of the innocent is put to some use before it dies.
:SwordFoS: In a way, that’s not completely wrong. Terroza is nothing more than power for you to use by this point, and you used some of your power to infest this specimen, did you not?
>You totally infected her with a zombie virus you dink!
:SwordFoS: The only negative effect is that she won’t be able to bear an egg while you absorb power from her. You didn’t make her into an undead or anything… though; a small side effect is that she will be a bit more protective and accepting of you.

>Okay. So she has a vore fantasy, or your brain is hearing her as if she has a vore fantasy.
Either way, it’s kind of… creepy? Though, it’s one hell of a coincidence if she’s into that kind of stuff… and it’s not the first time you’ve started projecting things, isn’t it? Just remember what happened when you saw the baroness…
>Can vore be simulated without being done?
You can just eat her and then spit her out… though you really don’t want to do that. Alternative, there’s roleplaying…which… you’re not in the mood for?
>Just ignore it. It's not important, and you sure won't indulge it.
That might be for the best for now, as that will work just as well if you’re hallucinating or she’s actually… into it.
>That IS something to talk about, at some point. Maybe not NOW, but eventually.
It might be prudent to at least make sure it’s not just you hearing things, because that might become a problem later. But if it is just her… hmm… most people actually wait until they are dead to get their bodies eaten, and then it’s not in a… sexual manner… and a lot of people have calms consuming their ancestors organs if they are diseased, like the albinism might be considered and… err… let’s drop it for now before this get weirder.


>Say you're not sure what she's talking about, but you think it gleans well against your scales.
:AlisaFoS: Err… I g-guess? It’s just… two identical necklaces?
>Tell her it's a warming necklace. They probably all look about the same.
:AlisaFoS: I mean… t-they would look similar but… err… most people usually wear them in their pocket… or as a brooch or something a not… umm… I mean, unless you don’t have any pocket like he usually didn’t and… err…
:ElricFoS: I just like having a necklace.
:AlisaFoS: I mean… it’s nice?
>I don’t know where he bought his, so I could tell you for sure if he did get it from the same place.
:AlisaFoS: …where do you even buy those things?
:ElricFoS: Err… well… I… didn’t buy it… here? I’m not from out of town so… I can’t say.
:AlisaFoS: …oh, of c-course.

>Change the subject by saying you think you took a bigger bite than you thought. Has she got anything that'll stop it from leaving a mark?
:AlisaFoS: Eh? Oh… that… um… actually, y-you won’t mind if I… err… let it?
:ElricFoS: …you want it to scar?
:AlisaFoS: Boys like things like that… I mean… err… y-you do, right?
:ElricFoS: I think you’re perfect just the way you are, Alisa.
:AlisaFoS: … … …it’s just… I’ve had a lot of boys ask me if I have any neat scars to show them so… I mean… I can j-just lie that it’s from some beast or something but… y-you won’t mind if I-

Her train of thought is quickly derailed by a loud growl originating from her stomach.

:AlisaFoS: Eh? Oh! D-do you want something to eat? I… um… probably got some food around for you to… gobble down… um…
:ElricFoS: Actually, I just ate…
:AlisaFoS: …are you sure? I’m starving… I haven’t had dinner yet, after all.

[Wrath Consumed Terroza has been digested.]
[Huge sample of Sakkilian protein obtained!]
[New form unlocked: Wrath Consumed Terroza.]

[You still have Tertian the Couresan consumed.]
[Do you wish to digest him?]
>>
No. 929308 ID: 6f764d

Nah, don't gorge yourself.
>>
No. 929309 ID: 3ed3c3

>>929299
Save him for later. You don't know when another meal will come along.
What you should do right now is embrace that thick, pale, scaly mass.
>>
No. 929322 ID: a9af05

>>929299
>Would you like something to eat?
Politely decline her offering you some food. But you should get a drink for yourself while she gets something to eat for herself.

>[You still have Tertian the Couresan consumed.]
So that's what his name is.

>[Do you wish to digest him?]
No. We'll wait until we get hungry again. Which should hopefully be a while, unless we need to regenerate a limb or something again.
>>
No. 929324 ID: b1b4f3

>>929299
Do not digest Tertian. Share a regular ass meal with Alisa.
>>
No. 929348 ID: 4deeaf

See if you can stuff him into Alisa's mouth for science!
>>
No. 929350 ID: 397a79

How odd that you now know Tertian's name despite never hearing it before. A residual memory from digesting Terroza, perhaps? Anyway, don't digest him. Keep him for later, when you're really hungry. Just not too long, though. Even if he somehow can breathe while inside you, he will eventually need water to stay alive. Not for about three days so it likely will not be a issue, but just keep it in mind. ...Though, if he does expire while inside you, wouldn't his life energy just be trapped in you, ready to be digested?

Once you're outta here and somewhere private, better pull the warming rune from that necklace and ditch the necklace. If it's valuable metal you could melt it down to sell, but otherwise just trash it. This way you don't run the risk of someone who knows that Tertian has gone missing asking unwanted questions about where this mysterious out-of-towner got a necklace that looks quite a lot like his. Especially if that someone is investigating Terroza's disappearance and murder of her guards. You can get a brooch or something else to keep it on yourself later.

>No, you’re only consuming the life essence given to her by others in the same way you infested her for the next few days.
Well, then Justinia would be a logical choice to lay with as male. ...Though, with the pain of her hands while they're being healed and recovering and stress of her situation and knowing who you are she may not be in the mood for either laying with you or with others. Hm, so, who else? A female Serpens would make the most sense, but you don't know any. A lady of the night? Maybe, though they aren't common, are they? Eh, it's not that important you need to figure it out now.
>>
No. 929355 ID: 91ee5f

>>929299
>(…wait, so I’ve turned her into another way to get boys to feed me?)
Too bad we didn’t do this with Justina. Then we could’ve gotten a lot from her and whoever she sleeps with. But in the condition she’s in now, she’s not going to be in the mood to have sex with anyone for a while.

>Yes, though I do believe you’ve chosen a poor target for you to feed off…
Well if you explained all of this in the first place, then we would’ve picked someone better!

And don’t give us the “You didn’t ask” excuse! You knew we were eventually going to have sex in a male form, so you should’ve just told us ahead of time!

>food?
No thanks. But I would like something to drink, if you have anything.

>[You still have Tertian the Couresan consumed.]
At least we know his name now.

>[Do you wish to digest him?]
Not yet.

>>929324
>Share a regular ass meal with Alisa.
They just finished having sex! Ema can eat out Alisa’s ass some other time!

>>929348
No! Bad Kome! Don’t do that!
>>
No. 929361 ID: 7fafab

>>929299
Keep in mind you're prone to hallucinations - you might be imagining/exaggerating all her slips.

>Digest
Nah, save him for later.

>Food
"I'll sit with you for dinner, of course, but I'm not hungry myself; I'll simply get myself some water. I'd offer you a drink, but you've already drained me of what I have on offer." wink

As for her odd interjections, once you've cleaned up and finished dinner, simply lie down with her, comfortingly pet her a bit if she likes that, and ask her what all these Freudian slips mean. Tell her it's important to be honest with sexual partners, else you'll inevitably both be uncomfortable.

Give her butt a grope for good luck.
>>
No. 929386 ID: c1212a

>[Do you wish to digest him?]
No you wish to caress that beautiful behind and hold her cheek to cheek, if you know what I'm saying. See if you can even wrap your arms all the way around her.
>>
No. 929389 ID: 7dc36a

I given a lot of thought to why eating Tertian bothers me. It just doesn't feel like proper Justice as it is, just preemptive self-preservation*. All we have right now is our conjecture. I think "Terroza" needs to have one last chat with her brother, or at least contemplate her relationship to him, before we can digest him.
But leave him be for now.

*and I don't consider preservation of the de-facto body of Justice that is us enough. That's a slippery slope of self-righteousness and delusion we don't want to fall into.
>>
No. 929416 ID: a9af05

>>929355
>They just finished having sex! Ema can eat out Alisa’s ass some other time!
I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant when they said to share a regular ass meal with Alisa.
>>
No. 929424 ID: 79eaac

>>929416
Fairly sure they were making a joke.
>>
No. 929660 ID: c0641d

Don't digest.

Agree to share the meal.

Possibly an organic way of getting her to spill more about her supposed odd fetish: "By the way, back when we were doing the deed, I got the impression that I did something unexpected. Not that your reaction was negative, but I was somewhat unsure of what it was that I was supposed to have done when you gestured me to open my mouth and said to 'finish' you. Essentially; the bite was 'even better' than what, pray tell?" If she gets flustered about her fetish, express sympathy: "Ha, I would be remiss to think of one who doesn't play host to some less orthodox urges, I think! Perhaps it would be embarrassing if everyone knew of it, but one shouldn't feel ashamed for just having them. Why, I have this one friend who's grown to romanticize the undead in his mind - I'll never confess who, of course." If she inquires toward yours, confess that alas, yours could only exist in the realm of sheer fantasy. Or perhaps magical theory. Or in the realm of the highly illegal, if you dispensed with the subject's safety, though of course, you've never resorted to such barbarism - that would partly defeat the point anyway.

Note to self; visit the courtesan's apartment sometime to see if some of your missing reading list is there.
>>
No. 929905 ID: f2320a

>>928266
the picture is not really working here
>>
No. 929908 ID: f2320a

>>929299
dont digest Tertian the Couresan
also decline to eat but offer to feed her
>>
No. 929922 ID: a9af05

>>929905
It's not supposed to. It was uploaded on April Fool's and the joke is that there is no picture behind the spoiler.
>>
No. 930335 ID: f2320a

>>929299
no need to digest Tertian the Couresan yet
and if she is so hungry we can feed her
>>
No. 930415 ID: 1301e8
File 155571315010.png - (37.27KB , 700x550 , 67.png )
930415

>If you explained all of this in the first place, then we would’ve picked someone better!
:SwordFoS: I am a tool for you to use, which means you have to actually use me if you want my help. Besides, you are not stuck with her forever, are you?
:EmaFoS: (Are you seriously giving me the “you didn’t ask” excuse?)
:SwordFoS: I am incapable of remembering anything unless given the correct stimuli, either through a question or something you yourself experience. Though… I am sure I wasn’t as forgetful in the past?
:EmaFoS: (Right, so you’re getting old and senile… great… so… anything else I need to know about Alisa?)
:SwordFoS: Whatever you do, do not absorb someone as innocent as her. She will be like poison to you and even lethally so.
:EmaFoS: (…I wasn’t actually planning on eating her?)
:SwordFoS: People like her will also make you sick if you strike them down without consuming them, as your very being is created to protect them, not harm them.
:EmaFoS: (Noted.)

>How odd that you now know Tertian's name despite never hearing it before.
:SwordFoS: Having access to someone’s very core is… enlightening is some ways.
>Even if he somehow can breathe while inside you, he will eventually need water to stay alive.
:SwordFoS: That won’t be a problem. Your systems will keep them fresh and alive for as long as you have energy to spare, that is to say, as long as you don’t get to hungry. What will be a problem is that they’ll start breaking down on their own after a while, so you’ll probably don’t want to keep someone you don’t want to absorb in there for more than a day or two.

>Save him for later. You don't know when another meal will come along.
Let’s not gorge yourself. After all, the whole point was to prove that you can eat people without absorbing them all at once, wasn’t it?
>See if you can stuff him into Alisa's mouth for science!
…you’re not sure how… and… but… err... and you would need to… get him… and…? Well, you guess might want to get him out for science, but… err… let’s do that when Alisa isn’t around.
>I given a lot of thought to why eating Tertian bothers me. It just doesn't feel like proper Justice as it is, just preemptive self-preservation. All we have right now is our conjecture.
Well, you see… um… he was… bad… and… err…
>I think "Terroza" needs to have one last chat with her brother, or at least contemplate her relationship to him, before we can digest him.
To make sure he was a bad man, right. If what the sword said about consuming the innocent is correct, then maybe you’ll need to start double checking to make sure those that you eat truly are wicked, eh?
>Once you're outta here and somewhere private, better pull the warming rune from that necklace and ditch the necklace.
Right. You got a pocket on the inside of your vest that it would fit perfectly in.
>Visit the courtesan's apartment sometime to see if some of your missing reading list is there.
You’re not sure why he would have those books, but going by his place might be worth it. If you knew where it was, of course…

>Well, then Justinia would be a logical choice to lay with as male.
A bard like her would be the perfect choice! Of course, her recent experiences might put a bit of a damper on her mood… or, if you have read her correctly, she might just want to have a cute boy console her all night long…
>Hm, so, who else? A lady of the night? Maybe, though they aren't common, are they?
Hmm… no, they aren’t… but you do have access to a man of the night, don’t you? What is that saying, throw your net wide enough and you’re bound to catch a fish or something? Quantity over quality is what you’re saying.


>Keep in mind you're prone to hallucinations - you might be imagining/exaggerating all her slips.
Which is why you need to thread carefully and not just assume she actually said those things? Let’s not ruin her night by accusing her of something she didn’t do, eh?
>What you should do right now is embrace that thick, pale, scaly mass.
You got all night, no need to rush things.
>Share a regular ass meal with Alisa.
As much as you want to eat her out, you’ll refrain from kissing her bottom until at least after she’s done eating herself.

>Give her butt a grope for good luck.
You slap your hand against one of her cheeks before grabbing it with your whole hand. She gives of this really cute squeaking sound in surprise of your sudden touch and she tries to hide her reddening face with her hands as you slowly drag your hand across her vast rump.

:AlisaFoS: EH!?
:ElricFoS: Just for good luck *Wink*
:AlisaFoS: H-hey, g-give me s-some warning n-next time?
:ElricFoS: But you look so cute when you’re surprised.
>Politely decline her offering you some food. But you should get a drink for yourself while she gets something to eat for herself.
:AlisaFoS: Are y-you sure? I mean, I g-got-
:ElricFoS: As I said, I had a rather big meal just before I met you. Had an acquaintance over for dinner and you know how it is…
:AlisaFoS: Err… s-sure? I g-guess I’ll j-just take something cold then and… err… I guess I got some Paro-Juice if you want a glass of that?
:ElricFoS: Oh, don’t mind if I do. I do love myself some Parogranat.
:AlisaFoS: T-that’s good…

She brings out a tray filled with some kind of cold fish dish from her ice enchanted cupboard, as well as a bottle of fresh Paro-juice.

:AlisaFoS: I was saving this for lunch tomorrow but… well… are you fine with just a drink?
:ElricFoS: Why, yes, I am… though, honestly I would have loved to repay you in kind but… well, after what we just did…
:AlisaFoS: Eh? What do you mean?
:ElricFoS: I’d offer you a drink, but you’ve already drained me on what I have to offer. *Wink*
:AlisaFoS: EH!?
:ElricFoS: So I have to be content with just feeding you that dish you got there, if you won’t mind?
:AlisaFoS: Err… I guess that’s… fine?
>>
No. 930416 ID: 1301e8
File 155571316006.png - (34.07KB , 700x550 , 68.png )
930416

The two of you return to her bed and you let her lie down on it. She fidgets nervously under your touch as you sit down next to her and stroke her belly a bit, her face getting flushed as your eyes meet. You pick up one of the small pieces of… whatever this dish is called and gently put it near her snout and she eagerly eats it, making sure to suck a bit on your fingers as she does so.

:ElricFoS: So… about the things you said while we were… in the moment, so to speak.
:AlisaFoS: EH!? I DIDN’T SAY- I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about!
:ElricFoS: It’s important to be honest with your sexual partners, Alisa… or else it’s inevitable going to become awkward and uncomfortable between us.
:AlisaFoS: Err… I mean… um… it’s not like… I… um…
:ElricFoS: Hey, don’t be too embarrassed. Why, I would be remiss to think of one who doesn't play host to some less orthodox urges, I think! Perhaps it would be embarrassing if everyone knew of it, but one shouldn't feel ashamed for just having them.
:AlisaFoS: …s-still… it’s not… something… um… do people really have something… like… err…
:ElricFoS: Well… I have this one friend who's grown to romanticize the undead in his mind… that’s kind of odd, isn’t it?
:AlisaFoS: …wait, when you say undead, you mean… zombies or-
:ElricFoS: No, more like… “romantic” undead… like vampires and stuff.
:AlisaFoS: Oh… yeah… t-those aren’t really… real. A vampire is just some blood thirsty beast or… something… err…
:ElricFoS: Oh? And you know that because…?
:AlisaFoS: Err… well, you see… it was this guy who… err… took those books that you were looking for and… um… h-he said he was some kind of monster hunter and was hunting vampires here and… err… you see, he told me that-
:ElricFoS: You know, aren’t we kind of changing the subject here? I’m still interested about the whole… “open your mouth” thing.
:AlisaFoS: … … …do… do y-you have… any of your ancestors with y-you…?

…do you? Are you still the same Ema that died that day ten years ago? The same Ema that ate from the bodies of her ancestors and was carrying their strength with her? …or was your ancestors thrown into the abyss as your old body decayed and rotted away?

:ElricFoS: I… I have both my grandmothers with me. One of their hearts for her bravery and the others muscles for her strength.
:AlisaFoS: …wait, isn’t that something… um… a woman would…?
:ElricFoS: I’m not like most men, are I? I… didn’t have any sisters or female cousins, so… I had to consume their essence to carry it to the next generation. Why do you bring this up?
:AlisaFoS: …because I don’t…

You can’t help but think about your parents. You mother and… father… they never had a chance to be properly buried, did they? They were never able to pass on their experiences and skills to the their grandchildren… your children… their bodies left to rot, their essence left to fade away instead of being eaten by the next generation to pass on their souls. Now you’re just getting depressed…

:ElricFoS: You haven’t had any of your family die yet?
:AlisaFoS: Of course I had, it’s just… I’m diseased, aren’t I? My scales are weak and brittle…
:ElricFoS: All the more reason why you would need your ancestors to watch over you.
:AlisaFoS: But I’m a dead end. Who would want to take on the essence of someone that is not well? That’s why… I’ve never been given the chance to carry on my family legacy.
:ElricFoS: That still doesn’t explain why you would want to… um…
:AlisaFoS: When I pass, no one will carry on my strengths to the next generation, will they? I’m just… going to rot in some grave somewhere, never able to pass on properly…
:ElricFoS: So, that’s why you’re…?
:AlisaFoS: I j-just wanted to… wanted to become part of something greater instead of just… disappearing after my time is up. And the more I thought about it… the more I wanted it… I… I just started associate it with… this… and… um… my life is just so… pointless… is it really t-that bad that I want t-to be a part of something b-better?

This went from weird to just… depressing…

:AlisaFoS: …y-you don’t… t-think I’m s-some kind of f-freak for… liking… um…?

…you also completely forgot to feed her anything…
>>
No. 930418 ID: b1b4f3

>>930416
There's nothing pointless about being a librarian. Remember her books. Information passed down through the ages. She could write one? Then it would be like a part of her survives to be known by future generations.
>>
No. 930421 ID: daa216

Feed her your dick.
>>
No. 930422 ID: a9af05

>>930416
Keep feeding her the food.

>>930418
This is good.
>>
No. 930424 ID: c0641d

>>930418
This. Also: "Should I keep going with the feeding? I'm sorry, I really should have asked properly." If she says yes, proceed.
>>
No. 930427 ID: 58b4f3

>>930416
You heard the lady's stomach earlier! She's starving! Keep feeding her, damnit! D:<
>>
No. 930434 ID: 58b4f3

>>930427
Out of curiosity, does cumming into the butt and mouth also work? Because if it does, then that also allows us to fuck gay men in the butt. And if we can cum into all of Justina's holes, that would really help us!
>>
No. 930452 ID: 91ee5f

>>930415
>Swords are getting old and senile
That’s just great. Now whoever comes after Ema is going to have even less help from the Swords!

>second thoughts about eating Tertian
>thoughts of spitting him out
You’ve been over this already! You already said you weren’t going to spit him out and he was going to stay in your belly, so don’t spit him out!

>>930416
>…y-you don’t…t-think I’m s-some kind of f-freak for…liking…um…?
“Everyone’s got their own thing that they like. If that’s what you like, then I’m not gonna judge you for it.”

>…you also completely forgot to feed her anything…
You should probably keep feeding her then. The sound her stomach made makes it seem like she’s starving. Don’t want her to go to bed hungry, right?

>>930427
Hey, calm down. We gotta be gentle so that we don’t make her choke.
>>
No. 930477 ID: 7fafab

>>930416
"I find it highly abnormal, but an understandable feeling to have in a situation such as yours."

"...should I continue the feeding, or is now too uncomfortable for you? I'm fine either way."

"Anyway, aren't you simply an albino? I see nothing about that which would make you less attractive or fertile; blue scales used to be a curse, but I've a friend with them who's just fine. Know a cute Sakkalian guy who lives in this city, too~"

"Maintaining books and assisting others is still an important task, even if it feels minor."
>>
No. 930482 ID: c1212a

As cute as you are when flustered or embarrassed, you don't have to be.
>>
No. 930488 ID: 094652

"There are other ways to make your mark on history. Trust me, I'd know. You could read up on mummifying yourself for future generations to lay you as prosciutto at a future-royal banquet or something."
>>
No. 930499 ID: 7dc36a

Look at her straight in the eyes. Confirm to her that if anyone tells her that she isn't worth passing on to the next generation, they're dead wrong. You can assure her that there are other people that won't make literally skin deep assumptions about her and will see her as you do: deserving to be part of their family, even if it's not through you.
Suggest ways to help boost her self-confidence enough that she won't want to get eaten before her time. She can try to chat more with people who come in the library; they might like someone with more brains than brawn, so to speak. Or she can go out to the festival and help with the activities to clear her head and take in the atmosphere. Just help her see herself as the good person she is.
>>
No. 930510 ID: f2320a

>>930499
This i like
>>
No. 930518 ID: 33b450

You should tell her that you enjoy ladies like her: nice and plump. It means there's more cushin for the pushin! It also means that the lady in question will have plenty of body heat, which is good for cold nights. And they give the best hugs.

That should make her feel better about herself.

>Forgot to feed her.
Normal food may not do anything for you, but she still needs it. Keep feeding her.

>>930499
Nice words for a nice lady.
>>
No. 930528 ID: f2320a

>>930499
>>930518
these two are perfect
>>
No. 930754 ID: a9af05

>>930499
Say this.

>>930518
>That should make her feel better about herself.
I hope you're right about that.
>>
No. 930756 ID: f2320a

>>930754
i hope it does she really needs it
>>
No. 930872 ID: 64356b

>>930415
Tertian is where he belongs. Keep him in and don't let him out.

>>930416
Keep feeding her.

>>930518
Yes, plump ladies truly give the softest and warmest hugs. They also make great pillows when you sleep with them.

>>930756
Indeed, she does need it. A little body positivity can go a long way to improving her mood.
>>
No. 931019 ID: f2320a

>>930872
they also have that hypnotic jiggle when well proportioned
>>
No. 931101 ID: 1301e8
File 155619280149.png - (30.22KB , 700x550 , 68_9.png )
931101

>That’s just great. Now whoever comes after Ema is going to have even less help from the Swords!
:SwordFoS: Nothing lasts forever, even a relic of a bygone age is at the mercy of time. Immortality is but a word, as everything has something that they cannot withstand, be it time, disease or regret. Nothing is forever.
>You’ve been over this already! You already said you weren’t going to spit him out and he was going to stay in your belly, so don’t spit him out!
You’re right. You can’t start second guessing yourself now, can you? He was evil so you ate him, that’s the end of that.
>Tertian is where he belongs. Keep him in and don't let him out.
Evil belongs in your tummy and nowhere else.
>Feed her your dick.
Well, of course, but you’ll do it after you’re done feeding her the food. This body apparently needs a few minutes before its ready again.


>Look at her straight in the eyes. Confirm to her that if anyone tells her that she isn't worth passing on to the next generation, they're dead wrong.
She avert her gaze, squirming around a bit looking completely flustered.
:AlisaFoS: B-but-
:ElricFoS: No buts. I can assure you that there are other people that won’t make such… heh… skin deep assumptions about you and will see you as I do.
:AlisaFoS: As y-you do?
:ElricFoS: As a beautiful, intelligent person who deserves to be part of the future.
:AlisaFoS: Oh… um… I… err…
:ElricFoS: Should I keep going with the feeding? I'm sorry, I really should have asked properly.
:AlisaFoS: EH!? OH! RIGHT! YES! I mean… yes?
You give her another piece of the dish and she happily gulps it down without even chewing. She must be really hungry.

>I find it highly abnormal, but an understandable feeling to have in a situation such as yours.
:AlisaFoS: …so… you too think-
:ElricFoS: I don’t think less of you for it! Quite on the contrary. You are, if anything else, an interesting person.
:AlisaFoS: Um… t-thanks? *chew*chew*
>Anyway, aren't you simply an albino? I see nothing about that which would make you less attractive or fertile; blue scales used to be a curse, but I've a friend with them who's just fine.
:AlisaFoS: Having Caerulea Squamae is nothing like being like… err… me. I c-can’t be in t-the sun for very long and got problems with my eyes while… um… being blue just makes it hard to get some vitamins when you’re small which is easily fixed by medication in today’s day and I’m rambling again, aren’t I?
:ElricFoS: Right, I used… my friend used to have to eat these weird herbs now and again… and a lot of parogranat fruit…
:AlisaFoS: Besides, being blue is… j-just… more pretty than these sick looking scales.
:ElricFoS: Opal or diamond, they are both jewels, are they not?
:AlisaFoS: I’m p-pretty sure I’m a piece of quartz if a-anything…
>You should tell her that you enjoy ladies like her.
:AlisaFoS: …like me?
:ElricFoS: Nice and plump. There’s so much more cushin for the pushing!
:AlisaFoS: *Snrk* What?
:ElricFoS: It also means that you’ll have plenty of body heat, making you a splendid candidate to cuddling on cold nights!
:AlisaFoS: …r-really?
:ElricFoS: You also have this amazing hypnotic… heh… jiggle…
:AlisaFoS: EH!? W-wait, that’s w-why… y-you was interested in me!? F-for my… m-my… j-jiggle?
:ElricFoS: Alisa, we met for the first time… what, slightly more than an hour ago? And most of that time has been spent with my hips hammering against your beautiful body. Of course I became interested in you because of your looks, as I haven’t had the time to get to know what a great person you are yet, have I?
:AlisaFoS: I m-mean… um… t-that’s true…
:ElricFoS: Besides, I’m sure you were interested in me for similar reasons.
:AlisaFoS: Y-you… h-have a really cute butt… and snout…
:ElricFoS: So I’ll just hypnotize you with my cute butt while you do the same with that glorious ass of yours? Does that sound fair?
:AlisaFoS: …y-yeah…

>You could read up on mummifying yourself for future generations to lay you as prosciutto at a future-royal banquet or something.
:AlisaFoS: Eh... I’m pretty sure people will eat something that old… or… dried out… ugh…
>There's nothing pointless about being a librarian.
:AlisaFoS: No one remember some old dusty librarian, do they?
>Remember her books. Information passed down through the ages.
:AlisaFoS: But books aren’t… me…?
>She could write one? Then it would be like a part of her survives to be known by future generations.
:AlisaFoS: Eh!? Write about what? I d-don’t really know anything worth… writing about…
:ElricFoS: Then write about something that you don’t know about! Make something up!
:AlisaFoS: Um… like… what?
:ElricFoS: Oh… what about… this dashing gentleman hero who save a town from… um… vampires?
:AlisaFoS: …oh! And he’s a vampire himself! Or… some other kind of undead!
:ElricFoS: …um… sure?
:AlisaFoS: And… he knows some kind of magic like… err… shape shifting?
:ElricFoS: …I don’t think that will-
:AlisaFoS: And he hunts evil and… and… consumes it! I mean… not like eat it but… um… y-you know… absorbs it powers and gains their… powers? Or… shapes or… something?
:ElricFoS: I…err… I t-think it might need a bit more work. Now, finish your dinner, love.

>Out of curiosity, does cumming into the butt and mouth also work?
…you can’t see why it wouldn’t work?
>Because if it does, then that also allows us to fuck gay men in the butt.
Which means you can turn… wait, do you even know any men who likes… you think Karn might like cock but not… men?
>And if we can cum into all of Justina's holes, that would really help us!
Why yes, you definitely want to make sure all of Justina is… well explored… err… for feeding reasons, of course. Of course, you have no idea if it will actually work yet so...
Only one way to find out if it does!

:ElricFoS: So… ready for dessert?
:AlisaFoS: …dessert? What did you have in-
>>
No. 931102 ID: 1301e8
File 155619281218.png - (39.33KB , 700x550 , 69_9.png )
931102

:AlisaFoS: MMFF! MFF! Mff… mff…

The room is once again filled by the sound of your union, though this time her moans are muffled by the fact that her snout is filled to the brim with cock. As your hips moves against her snout, you try your best to please her with your tongue, giving most of your focus to get her off before yourself. Even with your inexperience, it seems to have the desired effect. Your rhythm might be completely off and your moments sloppy, but your tongue seems to be driving her wild, if the indication of her squirming under your body is anything to go by.
Her whole body shakes when her orgasm hits her. Your tongue continues its dance across her most sensitive parts, making sure to leave no place of her unexplored. As her orgasm comes to an end, you leave her for a moment to focus on yourself, doubling your efforts to get off inside her mouth.

:AlisaFoS: Mmm…
>>
No. 931103 ID: 1301e8
File 155619282331.png - (46.68KB , 700x550 , 69.png )
931103

:ElricFoS: Ngg… g-get ready… I’m a-about to… ah!
:AlisaFoS: Mff?

You slam your hips against her snout, trying to get as deep as you can into her. As your orgasm fills her throat, you can’t help but to arc your back in pleasure and cry out her name. Then, as the afterglow washes over your body, you finally pull out from her maw and let her breathe properly again.

:AlisaFoS: *Cough* Oh… Elric…

[Alisa the Librarian was successfully infested! …again.]

It’s barely past dinnertime and this body is already completely spent. Who’d known pleasing such a big lady would be exhausting? Now the real question is, what now? Of course, you can stay here for the rest of the evening and spend the night with the lovely Alisa, but if you do that you need to stay in this form the whole time… and you really want to go back to being a blue girl for a while real soon. Otherwise, you can go find that Uredo that supposedly came from Dalriver. They are usually the most active right after the sun sets after all. Not to mention you kind of want to see how Justina is doing… and if Karn is still grumpy… oh, and Danus, you really want to just… see him.

So… are you staying or leaving? The evening is still young, after all.
>>
No. 931106 ID: b1b4f3

>>931103
Yeah we really should pursue that Uredo lead.
>>
No. 931123 ID: a9af05

>>931101
>Know anyone that likes men?
Drago, duh.

Although, we probably shouldn't play with his poor innocent heart like that.

>>931103
>What do?
You probably should go look for that Uredo. Which means that you've gotta come up with a pretty good excuse to tell Alisa so that you don't hurt her feelings when you leave.
>>
No. 931130 ID: a9af05

>>931123
After thinking about it for a while, we could just say that we need to go do something and we'll return to sleep the night away with her when we're done. That'll give Ema a chance to change back to normal and then she can turn back into Elric when she comes back to Alisa's place.

Besides, Ema doesn't have anywhere else to stay the night, so coming back to Alisa for the night would give her a place to rest.
>>