[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 908607)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39140 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154076727990.png - (121.35KB , 800x600 , 000 - Title.png )
908607 No. 908607 ID: 40197f

Hi! I'm a lil' bat. It's Halloween night!

What is my name and what should I do?


Intend to make this a short one. Assuming things go according to plan, I'll try to end it this Halloween evening!

JiggyDino Disthread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99036.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 908608 ID: 094652

Do the hustle!
>>
No. 908610 ID: 83bf07

Keese! Do a flip!
>>
No. 908611 ID: 65c9b9

name figgy
clean your wings its important to look good and stay hygenic
>>
No. 908612 ID: 7efe6b

Your name is Omen!

Fly into the nearest city to find friends.
>>
No. 908613 ID: de6d84

Do a somersault!
>>
No. 908614 ID: 757ccd

I second Keese. Gotta find some food!
>>
No. 908615 ID: eeb7d9

You need the S U C C.
>>
No. 908618 ID: 11f77a

I like Keese as well! Find a nice bowtie to wear
>>
No. 908619 ID: 40197f
File 154076939354.png - (105.19KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
908619

>Keese!
>I second Keese.
>I like Keese as well!

I'm a bat and know nothing about copyrights. Keese it is!!!

>Fly into the nearest city to find friends.
>Gotta find some food!
>Find a nice bowtie to wear
>Do a flip!
>Do a somersault!

I fly and head to the nearest city. I should be able to find what I need over there! Friends, Food and Bowties? I do aerial acrobatics for fun. I'm not sure what kind of aerial maneuver the "hustle" is.
>>
No. 908620 ID: 40197f
File 154076939717.png - (92.95KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
908620

I arrive at a city. What kind of friends should I find? Maybe they have food? Also, what is a bowtie?
>>
No. 908621 ID: b1b4f3

Go talk to a gargoyle.
>>
No. 908622 ID: 83bf07

Small friends of course! may they have fruit or know where to find them?
>>
No. 908623 ID: 757ccd

Find a cat friend and hug them.
>>
No. 908624 ID: 7efe6b

Good friends that will help you if you're in trouble. Powerful friends that will protect you from dangers. Friends that don't eat each other.

Check if that person sitting on the perch fits the description.
>>
No. 908628 ID: ad51b8

go to the belfry and see who's there.
>>
No. 908633 ID: 40197f
File 154077136620.png - (117.69KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
908633

>Go talk to a gargoyle.
>Check if that person sitting on the perch fits the description.
>go to the belfry and see who's there.

I fly over to that building with the statues... Odd. There's only one statue and it's broken.

I hear a strong flap...
>>
No. 908634 ID: 40197f
File 154077136909.png - (64.75KB , 800x600 , 004.png )
908634

*POOM!*

... And a Gargoyle lands on the perch nearest to me!

It seems to just eye me for a moment and then makes articulated sounds with it's mouth.

Do I try something, or flee and search for smaller friends?
>>
No. 908637 ID: 757ccd

A big friend might be fun.
>>
No. 908638 ID: 7efe6b

Repeat everything it does. Starting with making articulated sounds with your mouth.
>>
No. 908639 ID: 65c9b9

>>908634
hug
>>
No. 908640 ID: ad51b8

tilt head in confusion.
>>
No. 908644 ID: 40197f
File 154077290988.png - (87.74KB , 800x600 , 005.png )
908644

>Repeat everything it does. Starting with making articulated sounds with your mouth.

I shift my stance to mimic it. And I try to make the same sounds that it does!

"Eeek Yeeaak Uuureeek!"

I don't know how it made the sound it made! The Gargoyle tilt it's head quizzically and squint a bit harder.

>tilt head in confusion.

I... do the same? It makes another articulate sound and waits again.
>>
No. 908647 ID: 757ccd

Time for hugs
>>
No. 908648 ID: 65c9b9

>>908644
hugs!
>>
No. 908649 ID: b1b4f3

Ok this is a pretty serious language barrier. You can't talk I guess? Might as well flutter off somewhere else.
>>
No. 908651 ID: 414616

Do a little dance!
>>
No. 908652 ID: eeb7d9

Get closer to it?
>>
No. 908654 ID: 40197f
File 154077547275.gif - (11.41KB , 800x600 , 006.gif )
908654

>Do a little dance!

I do a dance! The gargoyle does not change expression.
>>
No. 908655 ID: 40197f
File 154077547671.png - (68.19KB , 800x600 , 007.png )
908655

>Time for hugs
>hugs!
>Get closer to it?

I bat my wings a bit to launch myself to it and give it a big hug! It pulls it's head away in surprise. Then it makes more sounds, but quieter. It then looks on the horizon. Seems like there are noises where it's looking.
>>
No. 908659 ID: 757ccd

What kind of noises?
>>
No. 908661 ID: 65c9b9

>>908655
nibble
>>
No. 908664 ID: ad51b8

look where it's looking and don't let go either.
>>
No. 908665 ID: 40197f
File 154077742407.png - (125.15KB , 800x600 , 008.png )
908665

>What kind of noises?

I look over the same spot and I see a humanoid entering through the cities's main entrance.
>>
No. 908666 ID: 40197f
File 154077742715.png - (51.55KB , 800x600 , 009.png )
908666

The Gargoyle yell it's sounds really loud.
>>
No. 908667 ID: 40197f
File 154077742930.png - (78.41KB , 800x600 , 010.png )
908667

It gently picks me up and throws me in the air to the side! I flap my wings to hover and it's launches itself off the perch to fly about in the same direction as the humanoid. I hear other strong flaps in the distance all around me.

Seems like there are noises in the city all around me. Even other humanoid screaming? I can also hear howling.

Do I follow the gargoyle? Search for another friend? Something else?
>>
No. 908670 ID: b1b4f3

>>908667
This seems like trouble. Stay out of it and look for someone else.
>>
No. 908671 ID: 91ee5f

>>908667
Follow the gargoyle, but keep your distance so that you don’t get in his way.
>>
No. 908672 ID: 83bf07

Wave goodbye to your friend! Time for snacks!
>>
No. 908674 ID: eeb7d9

>>908671
This, you have to support your new friend!
>>
No. 908679 ID: 40197f
File 154077967849.png - (111.60KB , 800x600 , 011.png )
908679

>This seems like trouble. Stay out of it and look for someone else.
>Wave goodbye to your friend! Time for snacks!

I wave to my new big friend and fly off in my own direction. I soar a bit trying to see or smell anything pleasant. I eventually arrive somewhere that smells good. I land to take a break as I decide what to do next.

I smell tasty over there, but a humanoid is standing at it's source.

I think about my new friend. And wonder if I could have followed instead... But I'm far now. Maybe I could find them again after food?
>>
No. 908681 ID: 40197f

This will be it for today. I'll continue this tomorrow after I draw something for Inktober!
>>
No. 908682 ID: 080aaf

Drink the humanoid's tasty blood.
>>
No. 908683 ID: 248dbd

Land on top of the guys stand and the peek down at him to get a closer look both at them and the tasties
>>
No. 908684 ID: b1b4f3

>>908683
Yeah, this. Maybe look down from behind the stand so that he doesn't see you.
>>
No. 908693 ID: a9af05

>>908683
>>908684
These
>>
No. 908711 ID: 8a1c22

Wait, who has a stand open this late at night? Be careful, Keese!
>>
No. 908718 ID: 40197f
File 154084889775.png - (216.18KB , 800x600 , 012.png )
908718

>Land on top of the guys stand and the peek down at him to get a closer look both at them and the tasties
>Yeah, this. Maybe look down from behind the stand so that he doesn't see you.
>These
>Wait, who has a stand open this late at night? Be careful, Keese!

I fly over there and land on top of the food box. Then peek! Seems like a regular humanoid. It sounds like they are snoring!

I also spot different types of food here! Some look like the sweet plant kind, the hot kind, the meat kind, the soft yellow kind.

What should I do?!
>>
No. 908719 ID: afdebc

>>908718
Be sneaky. Try to grab a food without waking the regular humanoid!
>>
No. 908720 ID: 65c9b9

>>908718
your a quiet batty; just eat your fill of whatever you like
>>
No. 908721 ID: 757ccd

Try the soft yellow kind
>>
No. 908722 ID: 7d4373

Go for the lightest one! You want to be able to fly off with it.
>>
No. 908723 ID: 7efe6b

Take one bite out of each of them.
>>
No. 908725 ID: 2a7417

Carry as much food as you can to a nearby hiding spot before you feast.
>>
No. 908726 ID: b1b4f3

>>908718
Soft yellow, because fruitbats are the cutest type.
>>
No. 908732 ID: 40197f
File 154085435636.gif - (68.79KB , 800x600 , 013.gif )
908732

>Be sneaky. Try to grab a food without waking the regular humanoid!
>your a quiet batty; just eat your fill of whatever you like
>Try the soft yellow kind

I quietly make my way to the yellow softs. I jump from spot to spot with the aid of my wings, making sure to land with grace! I reach the food!

I take a big bite out of the softy! As expected, it's soft, but also taste weird, but still good somehow! The soft breaks apart good enough when I pull away for me to eat bite size from the big piece.

>Go for the lightest one! You want to be able to fly off with it.
>Take one bite out of each of them.

I hop over to the next food. These are still not light enough for me to carry, so I take a quick bite. It's sweet and juicy!
I move to the next foods. This is warm and meat! I take only a little bite out of it since they taste weird. it strings and I get a good taste of it. Decent!
I look over the other box. It's filled with these big shell with soft air-y inside. It's a bit tasteless so I don't go for them.
I go to the next thing...
>>
No. 908733 ID: 40197f
File 154085435960.png - (10.46KB , 800x600 , 014.png )
908733

I hear the humanoid make a noise! I look over... It's still seems sleepy but I should leave to be safe.

Back to the food! Quick! These are also sweet juicies, but different and smaller! I put on in my mouth to eat and prepare with my feet. I flap my wings to try and leave and it seems harder than usual? But I take off!
>>
No. 908734 ID: 40197f
File 154085436272.png - (9.09KB , 800x600 , 015.png )
908734

After some distance, I look back. not only is the humanoid awake, it's quickly taking the food away! Lucky me!

*EEEEKK!* *EEEEEEK!*

I hear eeeeks? I look down and notice that a rat is holding onto the food I have!!!
>>
No. 908736 ID: ad51b8

I'm now wondering what the yellow stuff is so try that.
>>
No. 908744 ID: 7efe6b

No matter, keep flying.
>>
No. 908745 ID: 65c9b9

>>908734
let rat go and take another fruit and take off
>>
No. 908747 ID: 91ee5f

>>908734
Fly back to the humanoid and drop the rat on them.
>>
No. 908750 ID: afdebc

>>908734
Drop your new eek friend somewhere soft before they get hurt. You already had some food, after all.
>>
No. 908758 ID: 40197f
File 154085695768.png - (13.31KB , 800x600 , 016.png )
908758

>I'm now wondering what the yellow stuff is so try that.
>let rat go and take another fruit and take off

I look back to see, yet again, that the humanoid was taking the food away. And they are almost done, I won't get there in time! Getting more food from that source is not an option anymore!

>No matter, keep flying.

I continue flying, but with the extra weight, it'll be tiring. Do I have a destination? Find another friend? I bring the rat with me? Find more food? Find Gargoyle?
>>
No. 908759 ID: 40197f
File 154085696014.png - (11.18KB , 800x600 , 017.png )
908759

>Drop your new eek friend somewhere soft before they get hurt. You already had some food, after all.

I fly close to a roof and hover just enough to let the rat touch it with it's feet softly. I let go of the fruit and the rat falls on it's butt. I land nearby. It keeps it's eyes closed for a bit then opens them slowly. I wait but it seems to be a bit shocked for some reason?
>>
No. 908761 ID: afdebc

>>908759
Squeak at it!
>>
No. 908762 ID: 91ee5f

>>908758
>Find Gargoyle?
You could try if you want to. Maybe you’ll get lucky and Gargoyle will come find you!

>>908759
>It keeps it's eyes closed for a bit then opens them slowly. I wait but it seems to be a bit shocked for some reason?
Is the rat looking at something behind you? Turn around and try to see what it’s lokking at.
>>
No. 908763 ID: 91ee5f

>>908762
>lokking at.
That’s supposed to be “looking at.”
>>
No. 908764 ID: 2a7417

Ask where his wings are.
>>
No. 908766 ID: b1b4f3

Can you talk to this one?
>>
No. 908769 ID: 40197f
File 154085858768.png - (8.64KB , 800x600 , 018.png )
908769

>You could try if you want to. Maybe you’ll get lucky and Gargoyle will come find you!

Hopefully!

>Is the rat looking at something behind you? Turn around and try to see what it’s looking at.

I look behind me and there's is nothing. I look back and it seems to slowly relax as it's now looking around more and realizes it's holding the food.

>Squeak at it!
>Ask where his wings are.
>Can you talk to this one?

I ask where it's wings are.

"Eeeek Squeak?"

It looks at me in a neutral expression and it slowly starts to munch on the food. Then it focuses on it and eats it rapidly. I let him since I ate enough earlier. Once it's finished, it gets on all four and stands there.

*Eek Eek!*
>>
No. 908770 ID: 1851b6

>>908759
Split the food!
>>
No. 908771 ID: 65c9b9

>>908769
sing a squeak a screech with them.
>>
No. 908773 ID: 91ee5f

>>908769
Dance!
>>
No. 908774 ID: ad51b8

wave?
>>
No. 908777 ID: 40197f
File 154086021568.png - (9.89KB , 800x600 , 019.png )
908777

>Split the food!

It's already gone! I let it finish it!

>sing a squeak a screech with them.
>Dance!

I squeak and eek at the rat in a way to make songs. After a bit, it seems understands and start to contribute! It's not long before we start a spontaneous high-pitched duet under the moonlight! I dance the best way a bat do, by doing flips in the air! It's enough to forget the loud distant bangs and yells. I hear a Gargoyle flapping nearby and humanoid speedy footsteps in the nearby street. But the songs take precedent... Until I decide to do something else at least.
>>
No. 908779 ID: 65c9b9

>>908777
party!
>>
No. 908780 ID: b1b4f3

Maybe we should at least see what kind of trouble the gargoyles are involved in.
>>
No. 908781 ID: 91ee5f

>>908780
Yeah, let’s take a look.
>>
No. 908783 ID: 3674e7

Say bye to your new friend and go look for the gargoyle friend just in case
>>
No. 908784 ID: 40197f
File 154086271382.png - (8.93KB , 800x600 , 020.png )
908784

>Maybe we should at least see what kind of trouble the gargoyles are involved in.
>Yeah, let’s take a look.

Once our duet finishes, I wonder what the Gargoyles might be up to. I see one flying, I could follow it.

>wave?
>Say bye to your new friend and go look for the gargoyle friend just in case

I wave to the bat and it waves back. I take flight and make my way to the Gargoyle I saw.
>>
No. 908785 ID: 40197f
File 154086271606.png - (11.54KB , 800x600 , 021.png )
908785

I reach the Gargoyle and it seems like this gargoyle is different. They must be friend with my friend, right?
>>
No. 908786 ID: 65c9b9

>>908785
oh this one is a girlgoyle it has breasts
>>
No. 908787 ID: 3674e7

Try doing your gargoyle imitation again and once it notices you do a backflip.
>>
No. 908788 ID: ad51b8

well they might not be your Gargoyle but they might know where he is. I say follow her for a bit and see where they go. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll lead us to the one you were talking to earlier.
>>
No. 908789 ID: 40197f
File 154086511880.png - (9.54KB , 800x600 , 022.png )
908789

>oh this one is a girlgoyle

Girlgoyle!!?!

>Try doing your gargoyle imitation again and once it notices you do a backflip.

I try to do the same noises as before.

"Uureeek Eeek Yeeaap!"

The Girlgoyle looks at me and I do a flip!

It's look at me for a moment. Then it looks happy and makes it's own sounds! Similar to how the other Gargoyle made them!
>>
No. 908790 ID: 40197f
File 154086512144.png - (8.82KB , 800x600 , 023.png )
908790

>well they might not be your Gargoyle but they might know where he is. I say follow her for a bit and see where they go. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll lead us to the one you were talking to earlier.

I decide to follow them, but it flies closer to me?!? Once it's close enough it... scratches my cheek? Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh! That's nice!

We're now just hovering and it's petting me. This is nice.
>>
No. 908793 ID: 65c9b9

>>908790
be petted
>>
No. 908794 ID: b1b4f3

>>908790
Chirp happily.
>>
No. 908796 ID: 3674e7

Accept the petting then take a perch between their horns and pet them back.
>>
No. 908797 ID: 7d4373

!!
New friend! Give them a hug!
>>
No. 908810 ID: 080aaf

Investigate the gargoyle's differences, closely.
>>
No. 908814 ID: 40197f
File 154086899446.png - (7.47KB , 800x600 , 024.png )
908814

>be petted

Ok.

>Chirp happily.

I make happy chirp noises. The Girlgoyle makes a series of quick pleasant noises I've heard humanoids do before when they are happy!

After a short time, she jumps up like she's startled and her eyes widen. She holds me with both hands and then starts flying in the same direction that she was flying originally. It's not following but I'm going in her direction now.
>>
No. 908815 ID: 40197f
File 154086899764.png - (13.79KB , 800x600 , 025.png )
908815

After some more time, she lands on a building and seems to look on. The humanoid from before is there and fighting zombies? I also spot other Gargoyles. The Girlgoyle makes quiet articulated noises. I think she's talking to me? She's petting me again so whatever.
>>
No. 908816 ID: 40197f
File 154086900150.png - (66.98KB , 800x600 , 026.png )
908816

>Accept the petting then take a perch between their horns and pet them back.
>New friend! Give them a hug!

I clamber out of her hands and make my way to her head. These horns are actually ears! I try to pet her nonetheless! She makes more happy noises!
I also try to hug her head, and pet her more!
>>
No. 908817 ID: 40197f

That's it for today. Will be back tomorrow, same deal as yesterday! Inktober and such!
>>
No. 908818 ID: 65c9b9

>>908816
become mascot of the gargolyes
>>
No. 908829 ID: 28b72f

Look at all these other friends on the other roofs! Do you recognize one of them?
>>
No. 908835 ID: 248dbd

Stick with new friend, watch fight below, try and figure out what’s going on.
>>
No. 908849 ID: a9af05

>>908835
All of this!
>>
No. 908861 ID: d887c0

>>908835
This.
>>
No. 908865 ID: 8b6c26

>>908816
>>908835
Continue with the hugging and patting while you watch the fight.
>>908818
Become their most favourite mascot.
>>
No. 908894 ID: 91ee5f

>>908815
>The Girlgoyle makes quiet articulated noises. I think she's talking to me?
If she’s making quiet noises, then she must not want to be seen by the humanoid fighting the zombies. And I’m guessing when she made those noises at you, she might’ve been asking you to also be quiet so the zombie fighting humanoid doesn’t hear you.

So maybe for now, you should be quiet.

>>908816
>up on Girlgoyle‘s head
Yeah, stay there and keep being adorable. But also keep quiet.
>>
No. 908930 ID: 40197f
File 154093001114.png - (83.06KB , 800x600 , 027.png )
908930

>maybe for now, you should be quiet.
>Yeah, stay there and keep being adorable. But also keep quiet.

Ok! No eeks from me!

>become mascot of the gargolyes
>Become their most favourite mascot.

Done! If they want me to be...

>Look at all these other friends on the other roofs! Do you recognize one of them?

I look at the others, which the Girlgoyle helpfully starts to move along the roof to follow the humanoid, getting us a bit closer to the others. I don't see the Gargoyle I met before...

>Stick with new friend, watch fight below, try and figure out what’s going on.
>All of this!
>This.
>Continue with the hugging and patting while you watch the fight.

I hug pet Girlgoyle as I watch the Humanoid fight. Seems like they are good at fighting. I wonder if they are a Hunter. Why are they here? The Gargoyles seems to move along the roofs as the Hunter move through the streets of the city killing zombies. There's not enough of them to overwhelm the Hunter and they seem pretty relaxed. I wonder if the Gargoyles can fight zombies...
I notice one of the Gargoyles make noises at the Hunter and it makes noises back. Seems like the Hunter knows about the Gargoyles? They enjoy the audience?
>>
No. 908931 ID: 83bf07

Tap your friend and point to the Hunter. Are they a friend too?
>>
No. 908932 ID: d887c0

It's been said that gargoyles are guardian creatures; that they drive away things that are evil or harmful. If the dead are rising from the earth, then that must mean something wicked is afoot. Maybe that explains the gargoyles' presence here.
>>
No. 908935 ID: 7efe6b

Fly down and distract the people that are attacking the Hunter.
>>
No. 908939 ID: 40197f
File 154093714644.png - (130.17KB , 800x600 , 028.png )
908939

>Tap your friend and point to the Hunter. Are they a friend too?

I tap slightly harder to make sure Girlgoyle knows I'm not petting. I point at the Hunter! Girlgoyle start making a long series of calm noises with it's mouth. But I'm not sure what any of it means.

>It's been said that gargoyles are guardian creatures; that they drive away things that are evil or harmful. If the dead are rising from the earth, then that must mean something wicked is afoot. Maybe that explains the gargoyles' presence here.

As a mascot, does that mean I have to fight evil now?

>Fly down and distract the people that are attacking the Hunter.

I flap my way down there! Girlgoyle makes a couple of sounds as I fly away.

Once I'm next to the zombies, I fly around to try and get their attention! Some seems to look at me but don't do a whole lot. Then they get taken out with loud explode-y noise the Hunter is making!!! Maybe I helped?

Girlgoyle seems worried? They make their way a bit closer to us. Hunter seems to be staring at me but I can't tell what their disposition is. They don't seem aggressive toward me though. They are fiddling with a thingamajig that I'm not familiar with.
>>
No. 908941 ID: 7efe6b

Keep distracting them, but move away to evade the explosions the Hunter makes.
>>
No. 908942 ID: 32a098

Stay away from the head level at least, last thing we need is a cyka blyat situation.
>>
No. 908943 ID: 7d4373

>>908939
Hunter friend helped, move on to another gargoyle friend! We have to become acquainted with all of them, you know!
>>
No. 908944 ID: 65c9b9

>>908943
yeah got to pet all your friends
>>
No. 908948 ID: 91ee5f

>>908939
>Girlgoyle seems worried?
Of course she’s worried! You’re getting dangerously close to a bunch of zombies!

She might even be trying to call you back to her.
>>
No. 908949 ID: 40197f
File 154094092590.png - (122.66KB , 800x600 , 029.png )
908949

>Keep distracting them, but move away to evade the explosions the Hunter makes.
>Stay away from the head level at least

I find the next closest group of zombies and try to distract them too! I notice there's not many zombies left near here. I try to keep low once a zombie spots me to avoid explodies. I keep distracting until all the zombies are gone!

>Of course she’s worried! You’re getting dangerously close to a bunch of zombies!

Oh my!

>Hunter friend helped, move on to another gargoyle friend! We have to become acquainted with all of them, you know!
>yeah got to pet all your friends

I fly over to the closest Gargoyle. They're like the first one but bigger! It's a bit intimidating so I make petting motion to show I want to pet them in case they don't want me to. It looks at me Quizzically.
>>
No. 908950 ID: 65c9b9

>>908949
hop closer and pet if it lets you
>>
No. 908951 ID: 7d4373

>>908950
See if you can get their foot without issue
>>
No. 908954 ID: afdebc

>>908949
Cheep at it!
>>
No. 908955 ID: 40197f
File 154094290705.png - (117.37KB , 800x600 , 030.png )
908955

>Cheep at it!

I cheep at it to announce my petting intention further!

"Eeek! Eeek!"

>hop closer and pet if it lets you
>See if you can get their foot without issue

I hop closer to their foot and try to pap it. It seems a bit amused by that. Progress!

Girlgoyle lands next to us and makes noise at the Biggoyle, to which it does the same but with it's own sounds. They seems to do that back and forth.
>>
No. 908956 ID: 65c9b9

>>908955
dance
>>
No. 908957 ID: afdebc

>>908955
Swivel your head back and forth and follow the noises they make.
>>
No. 908958 ID: 91ee5f

>>908955
Maybe they know each other and are friends? Or maybe they’re family?

>They seems to do that back and forth.
They might be talking about how adorable you are.

So give them even more to talk about by somehow becoming even more adorable!
>>
No. 908959 ID: 7d4373

>>908955
They're talking! Now's your chance to start climbing Biggoyle for proper hugs~
>>
No. 908969 ID: 40197f
File 154094619765.gif - (24.39KB , 800x600 , 031.gif )
908969

>They might be talking about how adorable you are.

Joy!

>dance
>give them even more to talk about by somehow becoming even more adorable!

I do a dance for them! I get real excited and do flips too! They seems to enjoy my dance attentively!
>>
No. 908970 ID: 40197f
File 154094620017.png - (93.77KB , 800x600 , 032.png )
908970

>They're talking! Now's your chance to start climbing Biggoyle for proper hugs~

I do so and they are so happy about it! Girlgoyle is almost as high pitched as I am!!!
>>
No. 908972 ID: 65c9b9

>>908970
flap over to the next gargolye and begin the pap dance!
>>
No. 908975 ID: 91ee5f

>>908970
>I do so and they are so happy about it! Girlgoyle is almost as high pitched as I am!!!
They’re loving you!

Now get up on top of Biggoyle‘s head and start petting them the same way you did to Girlgoyle earlier!
>>
No. 908980 ID: 7d4373

>>908970
Face hug!
>>
No. 908981 ID: 40197f
File 154095026825.png - (17.01KB , 800x600 , 033.png )
908981

>They’re loving you!

Yay!

>Now get up on top of Biggoyle‘s head and start petting them the same way you did to Girlgoyle earlier!

I continue my climb and pet Biggoyle's head! They are both doing the quick series of noise now!

>flap over to the next gargolye and begin the pap dance!

I look to see who the next Gargoyle to befriend is and... oh, the others are gone. Even the Hunter is gone. A scream is heard. Suddenly I am picked up! Oh it's Girlgoyle. She holds me a bit firm and both her and Biggoyle take flight in the direction of the scream!
>>
No. 908982 ID: 40197f
File 154095027179.png - (69.04KB , 800x600 , 034.png )
908982

We arrive and there's a Humanoid in distress as a Werewolf looms offer them! Both Gargoyles land, but Biggoyle launches itself at the werewolf and hits it! Werewolf yelps and retreats a bit! Biggoyle moves between the Humanoid and the Werewolf. Girlgoyle puts me on her shoulder and makes noise at me, then start making noise at the Humanoid and helping them up. Girlgoyle then holds the Humanoid in their arms and then fly to the nearest roof as we are now all watching on Biggoyle fighting the werewolf while making articulated sounds at it. The Werewolf seems to sometimes hold it's head and attempts to hit Biggoyle seems very odd for a Werewolf. Like it's not using all it's strengths.
>>
No. 908984 ID: d887c0

>>908982
We, of course, need to make friends with the humanoid we saved.
Also, yes. A werewolf not fighting like a wild beast is very odd. Maybe there's something wrong with it?
>>
No. 908989 ID: 7d4373

Do you think maybe this is someone who is new to being a werewolf? Someone who might just be scared? Maybe we have to step in!
>>
No. 908991 ID: 65c9b9

>>908989
might be best to just stay back.
>>
No. 908992 ID: 91ee5f

>>908982
>Girlgoyle puts me on her shoulder and makes noise at me
She probably told you to stay on her shoulder so that you won’t be in danger.

>Girlgoyle then holds the Humanoid in their arms and then fly to the nearest roof as we are now all watching on Biggoyle fighting the werewolf while making articulated sounds at it.
Sounds like Girlgoyle is cheering for Biggoyle to win the fight!

That Humanoid must be pretty scared. Why don’t you climb down and give it a hug to make it feel better?

>The Werewolf seems to sometimes hold it's head and attempts to hit Biggoyle seems very odd for a Werewolf. Like it's not using all it's strengths.
Is it possible someone is controlling the werewolf?

Oh, wait, Keese is a bat and wouldn’t know about that kinda stuff.
>>
No. 908994 ID: b1b4f3

>>908982
What do you know about werewolves? The Gargoyles seem to be protecting the humanoids, but what if the werewolf wasn't trying to hurt the humanoid? Or the humanoid did something bad?
>>
No. 908999 ID: 91ee5f

>>908992
I just thought of something! Dog whistles!

Maybe someone is using a dog whistle to control the werewolf? As a bat, Keese should also be able to hear it and find where the noise is coming from!
>>
No. 909001 ID: 40197f

You guys can keep suggesting if you still have more to do so with, but I'll end it here for today since I got distracted! (Wanted to get on more update in for today whoops). Tomorrow is the last day!
>>
No. 909034 ID: b1b4f3

Oh and tell us what a Hunter is!
>>
No. 909072 ID: 40197f
File 154101159641.png - (101.18KB , 800x600 , 035.png )
909072

>Maybe someone is using a dog whistle to control the werewolf? As a bat, Keese should also be able to hear it and find where the noise is coming from! Oh and tell us what a Hunter is!

Humanoid becomes a fluffy wolf!
Hunters go around to fight baddies!


>of course, need to make friends with the humanoid we saved.
>That Humanoid must be pretty scared. Why don’t you climb down and give it a hug to make it feel better?

I move to hug the Humanoid do help them. They seem surprise but then seem happy!

>Also, yes. A werewolf not fighting like a wild beast is very odd. Maybe there's something wrong with it?
>Do you think maybe this is someone who is new to being a werewolf? Someone who might just be scared? Maybe we have to step in!
>might be best to just stay back.
>She probably told you to stay on her shoulder so that you won’t be in danger.
>Is it possible someone is controlling the werewolf?
>just thought of something! Dog whistles! Maybe someone is using a dog whistle to control the werewolf? As a bat, Keese should also be able to hear it and find where the noise is coming from!

I listen carefully... I hear something!!! In the distance!
>>
No. 909078 ID: 40197f
File 154101346615.png - (64.68KB , 800x600 , 036.png )
909078

It's like a dog whistle! I can hear it!!!
>>
No. 909079 ID: 91ee5f

>>909078
>dog whistle
That must be what’s making this werewolf act crazy!

Go towards the noise to try and stop it! Try to get Girlgoyle to follow you!
>>
No. 909080 ID: 65c9b9

>>909079
yep
>>
No. 909084 ID: 40197f
File 154101662834.png - (91.63KB , 800x600 , 037.png )
909084

>That must be what’s making this werewolf act crazy! Go towards the noise to try and stop it! Try to get Girlgoyle to follow you!
>yep

I eek at the Girlgoyle and pap it's snoot and point in the direction of the noise!!! I then fly in that direction in the hope they follow. I look back and it seems like they are following me! Success! The Humanoid sits on the roof.
>>
No. 909085 ID: 40197f
File 154101663105.png - (128.88KB , 800x600 , 038.png )
909085

After a short flight, we arrive and there's another Humanoid! This one looks evil!

When Girlgoyle sees it, Girlgoyle makes a loud noise with it's mouth!!! Should I do something!?
>>
No. 909086 ID: 7efe6b

Go find Hunter and lead them to the evil Humanoid.
>>
No. 909088 ID: 32a098

Watch and wait, your time shall come.
>>
No. 909089 ID: 65c9b9

>>909085
trust gargolyes
>>
No. 909091 ID: 91ee5f

>>909085
>When Girlgoyle sees it, Girlgoyle makes a loud noise with it's mouth!!!
That’ll hopefully alert the other gargoyles to come over here!

>Should I do something!?
Do this: >>909089 .

Girlgoyle can handle this guy!
>>
No. 909093 ID: d887c0

Make loud noises too to show solidarity.
>>
No. 909098 ID: 40197f
File 154102234739.png - (119.82KB , 800x600 , 039.png )
909098

>Make loud noises too to show solidarity.

I screech as loud as I can!!!

>Watch and wait, your time shall come.
>trust gargolyes
>Do this, Girlgoyle can handle this guy!

Girlgoyle flies at the Evil Humanoid! But it makes a motion with it's crazy stick and some of the water in front of him raises and freeze and makes a wall to stop Girlgoyle from getting closer! I didn't even know there was water! And it looks red! Girlgoyle has to stop moving forward and some of the zombies are trying to grab her feet and tail! Girlgoyle then flies around the red ice and the Evil Humanoid is shooting spells at Girlgoyle!
>>
No. 909100 ID: 7efe6b

Take Evil Humanoid's staff.
>>
No. 909101 ID: 65c9b9

>>909100
yeah now is the time to act
>>
No. 909102 ID: 91ee5f

>>909098
Steal the evil guy’s important looking crazy stick!
>>
No. 909103 ID: 32a098

Make motherland proud, charge with the fury of a thousand brothers and sisters and cram your body into his face.
>>
No. 909104 ID: 40197f
File 154102577364.png - (118.90KB , 800x600 , 040.png )
909104

>Take Evil Humanoid's staff.
>yeah now is the time to act
>Steal the evil guy’s important looking crazy stick!

I soar over there! Once I land on the red ice, the Evil Humanoid is looking the other way shooting at Girlgoyle! I take aim and go! I grab a piece sticking out of the stick with my feet and start flapping as hard as I can!!!

I can't take the stick! The Evil Humanoid is holding on! It make noises at me and tries to pull too! It's battle of tugs!

Suddenly, Girlgoyle strikes!!!
>>
No. 909105 ID: 40197f
File 154102577729.png - (119.32KB , 800x600 , 041.png )
909105

Girlgoyle hits the Evil Humanoid so hard it breaks the ice! It's lands on the ground on the other side, it's stick next to him! It reaches for it, but I swoop in and grab it first!!! This is heavy.

Evil Humanoid is trying to grab me! I can't fly up too well!!!
>>
No. 909106 ID: 65c9b9

>>909105
drop stick and preform distracting evasive maneuvers till girlgoyle gets to you
>>
No. 909109 ID: ad51b8

then dive! get inside of his coat and move around like crazy under the cloak. I see an opening in his sleeve with his hand that's trying to grab you. Maybe bite him a few times as well while you're in there.
>>
No. 909110 ID: 7efe6b

Swoop down and drag the stick away from him, preferably towards a friendly gargoyle.
>>
No. 909111 ID: 91ee5f

>>909110
This!
>>
No. 909112 ID: 3674e7

>>909110
This
>>
No. 909114 ID: afdebc

>>909105
Bite hand.
>>
No. 909117 ID: 2a7417

Then fly forward in a zig zag! While shouting all the magic words you know!
>>
No. 909124 ID: 40197f
File 154103127581.gif - (25.41KB , 800x600 , 042.gif )
909124

>Swoop down and drag the stick away from him, preferably towards a friendly gargoyle.
>This! (x2)

I do that for a bit toward Girlgoyle! And then...

>drop stick and preform distracting evasive maneuvers till girlgoyle gets to you
>get inside of his coat and move around like crazy under the cloak. I see an opening in his sleeve with his hand that's trying to grab you. Maybe bite him a few times as well while you're in there.

I let go of the stick and do a evasive maneuver, easily done without the weight of the stick, and enter it's cloak! It starts making panicked noises as I crawl around in there and bite him all around! Then...

>cram your body into his face.

I go for it's face!!! I find an exit out the neck of the robe and into it's mask! I hold and try to make it can't pull me off! Suddenly I feel a familiar hand grab me as I and the mask of the Evil Humanoid are pulled away from it's face!
>>
No. 909125 ID: 40197f
File 154103127842.png - (105.51KB , 800x600 , 043.png )
909125

Girlgoyle is now holding me and the mask skull. Another Gargoyle is holding the Evil Humanoid who is now looking panicked and scared? I hear a Humanoid noise and it comes from the Hunter! The Hunter and Girlgoyle makes more noises at each other as the Hunter walks up to us. Hunter grabs the skull from Girlgoyle and pulls a thing from it's pockets. Now it's holding a piece of rock and metal and makes mouth noises. A Flash of light makes the skull change color!? Hunter then lets the skull fall to the ground which shatters into pieces! This is all confusing!!!

Gargoyle is also letting Evil Humanoid go who seems to be very worried and makes timid noises at the Gargoyles and Hunter? Girlgoyle starts petting me and make noises at me!
>>
No. 909126 ID: b1b4f3

>>909125
I guess the mask was the real evil all along.
Demand all the pettings.
>>
No. 909127 ID: 65c9b9

>>909125
do air dances
>>
No. 909128 ID: afdebc

>>909125
I guess you won? The evil humanoid stopped doing evil things! Yay!
>>
No. 909129 ID: 3674e7

>>909125
Go back to your perch between the gargoyles ears triumphantly, followed by hugs and pats.
>>
No. 909130 ID: 3674e7

>>909129
Do a backflip while doing so.
>>
No. 909132 ID: 91ee5f

>>909125
>Girlgoyle starts petting me and make noises at me!
She’s probably letting everyone know that you lead her over here and you did a good job by helping save that humanoid from the evil skull mask!

Celebrate by getting back onto Girlgoyle’s head and between her ears!
>>
No. 909135 ID: 87353e

>>909124
You helped save the day! Do some flips and let out a mighty chirp of triumph to celebrate!
>>
No. 909138 ID: ad51b8

ENJOY THE PETS!
>>
No. 909140 ID: 40197f
File 154103510651.png - (95.87KB , 800x600 , 044.png )
909140

>I guess you won? The evil humanoid stopped doing evil things! Yay!

We did? The Evil Humanoid is still there!

>I guess the mask was the real evil all along.
>She’s probably letting everyone know that you lead her over here and you did a good job by helping save that humanoid from the evil skull mask!

Oh! Yay! We won!

>do air dances
>Go back to your perch between the gargoyles ears triumphantly, followed by hugs and pats.
>Do a backflip while doing so.
>Celebrate by getting back onto Girlgoyle’s head and between her ears!
>You helped save the day! Do some flips and let out a mighty chirp of triumph to celebrate!

I make celebratory flips and tricks in the air and end by landing on Girlgoyle's head!!!

"EEEEK!!!"

Girlgoyle makes happy noises!
>>
No. 909141 ID: 40197f
File 154103510916.png - (54.33KB , 800x600 , 045.png )
909141

>ENJOY THE PETS!

Everyone goes where food is and we get to all eat! Hunter left though...

This flat pumpkin is really good!

All the Gargoyles seems to really like me! I think I'll stay with Girlgoyle for now. They seem to really like petting me and giving me food. She's cool!

Happy Halloween!
>>
No. 909143 ID: 91ee5f

>>909141
The best ending! Although, I feel like we’re forgetting something.

.....! Oh no! You and Girlgoyle left that one Humanoid on the roof of that building after saving it from the werewolf! Someone should go check and make sure that poor Humanoid isn’t still stuck on that roof!
>>
No. 909145 ID: ad51b8

that was fun.

Also is it wrong of me to have a head cannon that the little bat believes that it will one day grow into a gargoyle because they have the same wings as it does and just thinks that they're older version of bats? Mostly because I find the idea adorable.

Anyways happy halloween folks, enjoy your candy!
>>
No. 909146 ID: 65c9b9

>>909141
have fun with your new family
>>
No. 909147 ID: 40197f

>>909143
Biggoyle has that Humanoid covered. Once the Werewolf was pacified, he was around to help her. =P
>>
No. 909149 ID: 91ee5f

>>909147
Oh, ok. Just wanted to make sure we didn’t leave her on the roof because she wouldn’t be able to join the party if she was stuck on the roof!
>>
No. 909164 ID: 094652

Happy Halloween, and don't forget the dance party.
>>
No. 909166 ID: a9af05
909166

>>909141
Hooray! Time to party!

>>909145
That is now also my head canon! X3

>>909147
It is my head canon that Humanoid from the roof is the one that made the pumpkin pie for the gargoyles and Keese as a thank you!


Delete post []
Password