[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 910050)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40554 unique user posts. View catalog

File 154174696683.png - (170.93KB , 800x525 , title2.png )
910050 No. 910050 ID: 270774

This quest is R18.
chapter one: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/897413.html
disthread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/124805.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 910051 ID: 270774
File 154174698699.png - (98.40KB , 800x525 , 243.png )
910051

“Ricardo!”

Ricardo doesn’t wake suddenly — he drags himself from the murk of sleep one movement at a time, clawing at the sheets as if his own exhaustion is a physical thing that he can escape. He blinks a few times, and finds Pascal already out of bed and dressed, folding clothes over a trunk in the center of the room. It’s still light out, and he squints.

“I woke up early!” Pascal informs him cheerfully. “Because I had terrible dreams, ehehe. And then I could not get back to sleep, so I thought maybe I will just pack. I’m just about finished now!”
>>
No. 910052 ID: 270774
File 154174700193.png - (81.29KB , 800x525 , 244.png )
910052

Despite what Pascal’s said, there’s still shit scattered all over the apartment — apparently, he intends to just abandon a lot of it. Ricardo sits up, slowly, and checks his phone for the time. It’s 5:32 in the evening, and he has two texts.

FROM: KEL
4:50 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..


FROM: MINORU
3:00 PM
wat’s ur sign lol
>>
No. 910053 ID: 270774
File 154174702152.png - (93.83KB , 800x525 , 245.png )
910053

“We should both feed,” Pascal says, drawing his attention away from his phone. He’s wearing his hair pulled back. “And you need to buy clothes, before we leave, right?” He finished folding a shirt, and he suddenly pauses, glancing over his shoulder. “Oh! I get so caught up in planning that I’m being rude. Did you sleep well?”
>>
No. 910056 ID: c1eaac

Answer Kel and ask what we did?? Also tell Pascal he looks very cute with his hair pulled back. Maybe let's not mention the dream about his sire for now, but we can mention the other one about New York?
>>
No. 910058 ID: 2e3701

get the teddy thing off your chest, asap!!
>>
No. 910059 ID: 69c5a4

try to remember what your sign is, ask kel what we did wrong, and ask pascal about dreams and if theyre more significant for vampires than they were when human
>>
No. 910060 ID: 70df1e

talk to pascal while you respond to texts
> tell kell there is a lot wrong with you
> tell minoru your astrological sign

agree with pascal that you need to feed, say that you also had weird dreams, make sure he packed his letters from the bathroom (possibly a good time to come clean about that? guilt feels bad man and he deserves to know)

also ask minoru what he said so you can decide where to get going to
>>
No. 910061 ID: bdd5ee

he looks so CUTE with his hair back u gotta compliment him... also answer ur texts b4 anything else, what is kel talkin about? or is this just how she talks over text

(what IS ur sign??)
>>
No. 910067 ID: 1872dc

To Kel: You mean the fight? Or not waking up quick enough? Or just in general.

To Minoru: *lie* I don't know. (Insert birthday) figure it out.
>>
No. 910071 ID: 38276c

>>910061
this
what IS your sign, ricardo
is it......is it cancer
are u a gentle sensitive soul

answer kel asap tho
'a lot but you need to be more specific, what happened'
shes probably reacting to minorus misinformation


.....ask what pascal dreamt of
>>
No. 910077 ID: ded7a1

oooooooooooo tell pascal about the visions? and yeah packing the letters seems like a good opportunity to tell him about the snooping
>>
No. 910080 ID: f40419

Kel: so many things. what specifically.

Minoru: taurus. also what's the rumor so we dont fuck up and die.
>>
No. 910081 ID: aedfd9

Tell Kel not to worry, it's all part of the plan. (She's probably asking bc she heard some of Minoru's gossip, right?)

Ask Minoru what kind of sign. (Maybe he wants to know about street signs or advice on forging signatures.... hmm, cryptic!)

Tell Pascal you can get clothes from a gas station or something on the road, you don't need to look good when your priority is getting out of town. The fact he had bad dreams tho will be a good segue into bringing up your own... visions?
>>
No. 910082 ID: 6d5ac0

to kel: do you mean in general, or ...
to minmin: (taurus sounds right, i endorse that, but we shouldn’t tell him if we don’t have to. if we can use info as even a TINY bit of a bargaining chip with him, we should - who knows how much he values dumb shit like this. refuse to tell him unless he tells you why he needs to know.)

compliment pascal’s hair and ask him what he dreamt about. all of this is just stalling until we inevitably make things really awkward by telling him we read the letters.
>>
No. 910086 ID: 6cf958

tell pascal about reading the letters before you leave to go feed so he can't accidentally kill you when he gets mad

then tell him his hair looks cute so he feels better when he gets sad
>>
No. 910091 ID: ddc815

two birds one stone. tell both of them youre a scorpio.
>>
No. 910094 ID: 3e8596

>>910091
As a Scorpio: How dare you







I agree
>>
No. 910095 ID: f40419

>>910091
this is wrong and i'll tell you why.

scorpios fuck good.
>>
No. 910101 ID: 9fcd43

Ask Pascal about his dreams; tell him about yours. I'm very curious if this is a Thing for vamps.

Also, to Minoru: "Stop."
>>
No. 910104 ID: 9a9e0c

>>910091
This.
>>
No. 910144 ID: d8a42c

1. Tell Pascal he looks nice.
2. Tell minmin to guess.
3. Tell kel "we won a duel"
4. Kiss Pascal's neck
5. Take a shower and pack, make sure Pascal has the letters while you're at it
6. Mention you should get Pascal a phone, too
7. Explain you read the letters
8. Hope for the best
>>
No. 910166 ID: 2791fd

>>910144
this seems like a good procedure
>>
No. 910213 ID: 329b70

maybe ask pascal if hes packing the letters to open the door 2 that convo
>>
No. 910272 ID: ce97d9

hhhhey ricardo how's the morning wood situation
>>
No. 910286 ID: 270774
File 154195074202.png - (136.84KB , 800x525 , 246.png )
910286

>hhhhey ricardo how's the morning wood situation
Ricardo’s undead boner is currently Nonexistent, because the guilt about The Teddy Thing is incapacitating. Unfortunately, Ricardo is an inherently good boy, and the longer he leaves something like this alone, the worse it makes him feel.
>>
No. 910287 ID: 270774
File 154195075996.png - (86.21KB , 800x525 , 247.png )
910287

“That looks, uh.” Ricardo gestures a little helplessly at his own head, then points vaguely at Pascal. “Your hair. It looks good.”

“Oh!” Pascal bounces a little in place, the piece of clothing he’d grabbed suddenly forgotten as he turns around to look at Ricardo. “Yes! Well! Euuuhhhh, ehehe, probably you only said this because you were drunk, but last night you said I should try to wear it back, so…”

Ricardo doesn’t know what to say to that, so he turns his attention back to his phone while he tries to think of how to change the subject. “Uh…”

TO: KEL
5:37 PM
A lot. Can you be more specific

TO: MINORU
5:37 PM
Guess

Minmin’s response arrives before Ricardo even has a chance to put his phone down.

FROM: MINORU
5:37 PM
well based on when u were turned ur a scorpio and according 2 literally all my research birth charts based on turn dates still work but i still prefer original dates and 4 ur human bday obvs ur sun sign is taurus lol

FROM: MINORU
actually can u get pascal’s sign 2. he’s old as balls so he might’ve forgot his bday but like i said turn date is fine in a pinch. and his blood type. and can u try to get him to take an mbti test but like, be casual abt it

Well…. as far as Ricardo can remember, Taurus is correct, but the rest of this is incomprehensible to him.
>>
No. 910288 ID: 270774
File 154195077592.png - (127.77KB , 800x525 , 248.png )
910288

“Ricardo?” Pascal has taken a few steps towards the bed, his head cocked to the side, and Ricardo reflexively turns his phone screen away. “Is there something interesting?”

“No. Uh.” Shit. Shit. Conversation. “You said you had bad dreams. What’d you dream about?”

“Oh… I hated it because it was so realistic,” Pascal laughs. He bends over to pick a shirt off the floor, holds it at arm’s length to consider it, and then apparently decides it isn’t worth taking along, tossing it into the corner of the room. “I dreamt my sire was angry at me.”

Okay. That’s definitely weird.

“Some people are just like that,” Pascal continues hastily. He goes through a pile of clutter on a small table near the foot of the bed, though it doesn’t seem like he likes anything there enough to pick them up. “It’s hard for them to be happy.”

Ricardo’s phone buzzes, and he glances down and unlocks it.

FROM: KEL
5:40 PM
DON’T TAKE A FUCKING ATTITUDE WITH ME YOU LITTLE WHELP. NAOTARO HIGUCHI’S NEW BRAT FOUND MY NUMBER SOMEHOW AND HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE SAID HE KNEW I WAS HELPING YOU AND HE DIDN’T WANT ME TO FUCK UP WHATEVER COWARDLY LITTLE COUNTERMEASURES HE’S PREPARED FOR YOU TWO ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

FROM: KEL
OBVIOUSLY HE TOLD ME THAT YOU TWO AREN’T THE ONES WHO TOLD HIM ABOUT ME SO I DON’T KNOW HOW HE FOUND OUT. HIGUCHIS ARE CREEPS ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

FROM: KEL
AND NAOTARO KEEPS TRYING TO GET ME TO REMARRY. I DON’T WANT ANOTHER WIFE. WAR IS MY WIFE ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..
>>
No. 910289 ID: bb78f2

>>910288
That sucks, Kel. I didn't know Minoru would be that much of an asshole to contact you like that. Drunk shit happened between us and Minoru and Bunji, but we managed to get him to help us in the end. Pascal said his shit was good, but I didn't think about how much asshole-ish an information broker would be. I only know them from movies. I thought a matchmaker would have more tact than this.

Message Minoru to lay off Kel, she's going to kill you later otherwise and you'd like to stay on her good side she seems awesome. Like, actually the the most decent vampire you've met so far, and he's complicating that. You're also grateful for the help and interest, but please be more careful with cool vampires like Kel.
>>
No. 910292 ID: 3064eb

ok why does minoru want to know all that? its not more weird matchmaky stuff, is it? suspicious.

honestly idk what kel wants you to say. its not like you gave minoru her number or even told him you met her. maybe ask her if she thinks you should trust him.

whats that about her wife? did she die, or maybe they split up? if its the latter, that could explain why shes not fond of the higuchis. dont ask her tho.

hmm ask pascal about kels wife, then idk, apologise for the teddy thing. that wouldnt be such a non-sequitur i guess
>>
No. 910294 ID: 138d1d

Tell Minoru that Pascal's blood type is whoever he's gonna eat for breakfast OF COURSE. Minmin I know you are pretty young but come on. Our own blood? In this economy?
>>
No. 910298 ID: b7505e

uhhh well we can def ASK pascal all the things minoru wants us to.. not sure what to say to kel if anything tho;; should we talk to pascal abt ur dream?
>>
No. 910300 ID: 138d1d

Oh yeah to add on to my last suggestion, talk about how your dreams feel like visions. If we are gonna practice being open about telling each other about things, this is a good place to start instead of dancing around it.
>>
No. 910301 ID: 2a842c

Naotaro probably wants to hook her up just because it'd make his life easier to have someone like her as a part of his dating pool. But Ricardo wouldn't say that. Reply to Kel with "right."
Reply to minmin with "ask him yourself."

To Pascal, ask whether it involved an opera and a ward who looked exactly like him. Also, cuddle him. He had bad dreams :(
>>
No. 910312 ID: a02f26

>>910301

no cuddling until ricardo comes clean about the Thing
>>
No. 910314 ID: ee3259

> uhhh well we can def ASK pascal all the things minoru wants us to

Yeah, I figure there's no harm in asking Pascal. He probably won't remember most of it, but regardless you can gift the info to Minmin or use it to bargain later. Depending on what you decide, text Minmin about Pascal ("idk", "why do you want to know", or "maybe another time"?) and ask him not to stress Kel out lol.

After that, describe your dreams to Pascal. It's weird that you both dreamt of Constantin. Remind him that he has the help of both Kel and Minmin, and now he also has you, so Constantin can eat dirt (like Moeche lol).

Then tell him there's something he should know and if he doesn't want to teach you anymore- or rips you apart- you understand. No more hiding having read the letters when you first met.
>>
No. 910316 ID: ee3259

> No more hiding having read the letters when you first met.

Actually, I take this back, lol. Wouldn't want you to be in the middle of a fight while you run for your lives.
>>
No. 910318 ID: aedfd9

"Umm, we beat Minoru in a duel so now hes helping us by also telling people we went to New York. I think."

Relay Minoru's texts to Pascal verbatim, later. For now ask him, as CASUALLY as you can, if his sire's got long hair, kind of reddish. Rococo-style clothing. Name of Constantin. But don't ask in a suspicious way or anything.
>>
No. 910323 ID: e3a778

>>910316
I disagree! I think the longer we put this off, the angrier Pascal will be when he finally finds out, so it would be the LEAST disruptive to just get it out of the way now. We should probably get the current conversations done first, though, and when we bring the letters up I think we should stop texting Minoru and Kel back and focus entirely on Pascal.

Tell Minoru he can get all this stuff himself if he wants, but it doesn’t sound important. What IS important is telling him to stop bothering Kel, and asking him to tell you what misinformation he spread around so we know how to work around it. I don’t really know what to say to Kel, honestly, so Ricardo probably doesn’t either. Sorry?

Ask Pascal for more details about his dream. If it sounds like he definitely had the same one as you, tell him about yours, and ask if stuff like this happens often.
>>
No. 910324 ID: f7049c

>>910323
I agree. At this point we've known him a day and how things were when they first met (intended murder and all) are still fresh in both of their minds, the closer they get the more it will hurt.
>>
No. 910363 ID: 70df1e

confess! confess! confess!
your love for pascal!
but also the whole letter thing...

if pascal needs a minute to cool down after you tell him, then maybe you can finish up your texts? it wont hurt to put the phone down for a second
>>
No. 910366 ID: b463f2

>>910323
Yup!
>>
No. 910409 ID: 31362c

Kel: Srry. Didn't know. Won duel. Brb.

Minoru: I'll ask brb.

Put phone down. Talk about the weird dreams. Talk about for the sake of full disclosure that you read those letters thinking maybe it would help you kill him or something. Apologize for being invasive, but you were still big mad about the whole turning thing.
>>
No. 910442 ID: a3dfae

There's probably never going to be a good time to have this conversation but its probably better to have it sooner rather than later. Also, seconding ricardo putting the phone down for this
>>
No. 910530 ID: 270774
File 154212255296.png - (81.52KB , 800x525 , 249.png )
910530

“Hey, Pascal,” Ricardo mumbles, brow knitted as he taps out a response. “Did Kel have a wife?”

“Mm?” Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Pascal tilt his head thoughtfully. “Oh, yes, but this was so long ago. Centuries before I was born. She told me this story, though!”

“Huh,” says Ricardo.

TO: KEL
That sucks. Sorry. Didn’t know he was going to do that

“She was another Norse-Gael warlord,” Pascal continues. He’s stacking books, now, and Ricardo looks up to try to read the spines — from what he can see, about half of them are Wilde. “And their lands were just next to each other, and it became that they were always fighting constantly. But they were evenly matched, and so it was very stupid — one would steal a little land, and then the other would steal it right back, and so almost a century passed where they were both always spending all their time on war with each other, but nobody ever actually got any more land!”

Ricardo’s phone buzzes.

FROM: KEL
I’M NOT MAD ABOUT THE NEW HIGUCHI TEXTING ME I’M MAD THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LAYING LOW AND YOU GOT INTO A DUEL. AND ON TOP OF THAT A DUEL WITH A MATCHMAKER AND SOMEONE TWICE PASCAL’S AGE ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

“I think it was Rantaro Higuchi who finally said, ‘Stop this, you are idiots!’” Pascal laughs. “Maybe Rantaro. I don’t know, everyone before Soutaro, I get mixed up. But probably Rantaro, he said, ‘Why don’t you just get married, you fools! Then you will have double the land and double the wards, and finally you will have increased your power and you can make war again against others, because in this one hundred years where you have done nothing but bicker, everyone else has become stronger than you.’ And so they did!”

FROM: KEL
GOOD JOB ON WINNING THOUGH. PROUD OF YOU ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

FROM: KEL
MORON ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

“But then she died.” Pascal touches the hairline fractures in the windowpane, from the night before. “In battle, against someone much stronger. It was the only time Kel ever called a retreat in her entire life, because she said she knew if her wife had fallen, they had no chance, and to continue would just be like to throw all their wards into a pit. But all of the wards were very angry, especially her wife’s. They accused her of only retreating for being overcome with grief, and that it was an insult to their mistress, and Kel’s own wards were very angry for the embarrassment too. They were so angry that Kel gave the option for them to leave, it they were really so furious that they could not bear to serve her anymore, and many of them did. Probably Kel would have over a thousand wards by now if this hadn’t happened.”

“Oh.” Ricardo looks up from his phone, frowning. “That’s —“

“Don’t say sad!” Pascal warns him. “When Kel told me this story, I said to her I thought it was so sad, and she got mad at me. She said to die in battle isn’t sad, and that her wards were justified to be angry.”

“Okay, Christ. It’s not sad.”
>>
No. 910531 ID: 270774
File 154212256817.png - (120.59KB , 800x525 , 250.png )
910531

He sends a pair of texts to Minmin, too, as an afterthought.

TO: MINORU
If you want all that stuff so bad ask him yourself

TO: MINORU
And stop bothering Kel

Then he sets his phone down, running his hand through his hair and mentally regrouping. “Okay, hang on. I got sidetracked. Your dream.”

Pascal scoffs, elbow-deep in the trunk, trying to compress his clothes to one side to make room for the books. “Ricardo, it is not so important—“

“Was it at an opera?”

Pascal stops what he was doing.

“And there was a ward who looked exactly like you—“

“Renard does not look like me!” Pascal exclaims, straightening up immediately. “His hair is so thin! And he has a long nose, and he is like you and always makes terrible faces!”

“Okay, so—“

“Wait, wait,” says Pascal, “and then there were two vampires on a rooftop —“

“Yes.”

Pascal hops onto the bed with him, eyes wide. “And! And the woman, the woman with the guns who I did not recognize, who was so sexy and cool —“

“She was so fucking cool,” Ricardo mutters.

“Wow!” Pascal is sitting on his knees, bouncing softly on the mattress. “Wow! So we have had the exact same dream!”

“Is this, uh. Normal,” asks Ricardo, “for vampires.”

“No!” There’s suddenly a pause, and Pascal hits his fist lightly into the palm of his hand a few times, brow furrows as he thinks. “Well — I mean, I have heard superstitions, but I didn’t think it was real. About sires and wards having this kind of connection, but I thought it was silly and proven to not be true, because I have slept alongside my sire before, and nothing like this ever happened.” His expression draws deeper into thought. “Unless… maybe it happened, but he just never mentioned it… oh, I am having a hard time remembering. I only slept in his chambers a few times, because I would wake up with awful nightmares, and it was a nuisance to him, so he would begin to just send me away — to me, though, those dreams never seemed to be anything to pay attention to. It was all nonsense to me.”

He glances around, at the clutter of the apartment, and suddenly seems flustered. “Oh — oh, Ricardo, this is so interesting, and I want to talk more about it! Especially because probably it is alarming to you. But… I think it is important we finish what we must do, first. There will be plenty of time to think as we travel.”
>>
No. 910532 ID: 270774
File 154212258596.png - (68.77KB , 800x525 , 251.png )
910532

“Right,” Ricardo says. He checks his phone again, briefly.

FROM: MINORU
he doesn’t have a fucking phone, dipshit

Whatever.

TO: MINORU
Just tell me what misinformation you spread so we can work around it and decide where to go

With that done, he sets his phone back down and looks up at Pascal, who’s hustling around the apartment again doing a last once-over. “Uh. Speaking of that. Before we go, there was something kind of important I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Oh!” Pascal is digging cheerfully through a drawer. “Of course, Ricardo! Anything you like!”

“Yeah, uh.” God, why is this so hard? “Uh. Were you planning on, uh. Packing that box of letters.”
>>
No. 910533 ID: 270774
File 154212259819.png - (70.68KB , 800x525 , 252.png )
910533

Pascal stops. His head turns, slowly.

“The box of what?

Well, thinks Ricardo. I’m in it now.
>>
No. 910535 ID: e1d580

>>910533
Yeah I was trying to distract myself after you were playing with my dick and I found the letters.
>>
No. 910536 ID: 4ae17e

you were angry, you knew nothing about what kind of person pascal was, and you also had no respect for his boundaries because you figured he was some super evil bastard. all of that's on you. tell him what you read, and apologise even if you know he won't accept it
>>
No. 910537 ID: 11b5c9

what was i supposed to do while horny, NOT read your personal letters instead of badly beating my meat?
>>
No. 910539 ID: 5db49f

hhhhuuuuu, honesty might be the best policy here—just lay out the facts and don’t go on for too long!! rip off that perverbial bandaid!
>>
No. 910540 ID: b5e192

mmmmm well you already knew he wouldn't take it well. so all you can do is keep going. short, concise sentences, real earnest.

like, remember yesterday when i was in the bathroom? i went though some of your stuff. i really regret it now, but it happened and i can't take it back. i value honesty in a relationship so i felt like i should tell you. i'm sorry i broke your trust. let me know if i can do anything to make you feel better
>>
No. 910542 ID: baf054

I was still in the headset of finding ways to successfully murder you at the time because I was still thinking you were like a really sexy Dracula or whatever. But yeah the box of letters in the bathroom. I read some. Sorry, I shouldn't have snooped. It was shitty of me. Won't do it again. Wanted to tell you now rather than later.
>>
No. 910544 ID: aedfd9

The uh. The box in the bathroom. I only read a few, when I was planning on murdering you, so I didn't. Uh. Sorry.
>>
No. 910545 ID: aedfd9

The uh. The box in the bathroom. I only read a few, when I was planning on murdering you, so I didn't. Uh. Sorry.
>>
No. 910546 ID: aedfd9

The uh. The box in the bathroom. I only read a few, when I was planning on murdering you, so I didn't. Uh. Sorry.
>>
No. 910551 ID: c375e8

well we're fucking in it now! confess and be VERY APOLOGETIC because we thought he was an enemy then. not that it makes better. but. context
>>
No. 910556 ID: 54ee6f

Go with something like: "I read them. I'm sorry. I wouldn't now."
>>
No. 910561 ID: b7505e

confess and get it over with;; him being angry would be. understandable, and i dont think rly that it being b4 we started getting along makes a diff
>>
No. 910563 ID: 1872dc

"I fucked up. I came in there wanting you dead and didn't give a damn about respect. I wanted to know who you were and I wanted to be a dick and I figured that looking at some letters would let me do both. Sorry. I won't do it again."

Maybe prepare for a hit.
>>
No. 910577 ID: e3a778

Do NOT mention being horny while reading the letters. The last thing we need is Pascal thinking you whacked off to his personal correspondence.

.........you didn’t, right, Ricardo? You didn’t crank your hog thinking about the content of private letters between Pascal and his ex in the shower, did you?
>>
No. 910585 ID: bb78f2

>>910533
You have a box of letters in your bathroom you left out yesterday. Just all over the place. I thought I could learn more about you or your sire or background, but it turns out they were deeply personal and I feel like dogshit shit for reading some of them.

That paper is so old why is it in the bathroom?
>>
No. 910589 ID: 70df1e

>>910585

this, a good explanation and a good apology. promise not to go through pascals things again, and offer to make it up to him somehow? you dont have any letters to hand over to him, but you could offer to tell him more about your past or something if it would make him feel better/even the playing field?

be sure to add that youre telling him this now because you know it was wrong and you actually sort of care about him now, and you dont want to keep secrets from him
>>
No. 910590 ID: f0088f

im sorry for what i did when i was horny
>>
No. 910596 ID: e9bc75

Definitely apologise and maybe add that you won't go through his things again (after all, you did do it when you didn't know each other)
>>
No. 910612 ID: c1be4a

Apologize for what you did! You have to tell him that you know about Teddy and that you only read a few - you didn’t realize what they were or the significance they held to him

You’ve been building up trust so be tactful and respectful and open to how he feels!
>>
No. 910615 ID: b8bc91

let's maintain eye contact too - not in a confrontational way if you can manage that, just so he knows you're honest and not taking a cheap shot at him (since we know it's an incredibly tender spot after all these hints we've gotten last night). like everyone's mentioned so far, we really are sorry - the plan having changed doesn't really make the action excusable in the present.
>>
No. 910629 ID: 270774
File 154217065336.png - (181.83KB , 800x525 , 253.png )
910629

>I read some.
>I only read a few
>you only read a few

Ricardo did not read “some” or “a few” of the letters. Ricardo read all of the letters, and looked at all the photographs, and then he went back and reread all the letters specifically for the sex parts.

He doesn’t think he’s going to be able to bring himself to lie about that.
>>
No. 910630 ID: 270774
File 154217066742.png - (96.03KB , 800x525 , 254.png )
910630

>The last thing we need is Pascal thinking you whacked off to his personal correspondence.
>.........you didn’t, right, Ricardo?
>>
No. 910631 ID: 270774
File 154217067679.png - (102.02KB , 800x525 , 255.png )
910631

>You didn’t crank your hog thinking about the content of private letters between Pascal and his ex in the shower, did you?
UUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH
>>
No. 910632 ID: 270774
File 154217069414.png - (89.29KB , 800x525 , 256.png )
910632

Like a band-aid, Ricardo thinks to himself.

“I read them.” There’s nothing he can be but straightforward and blunt. Rambling would only make things worse. “I shouldn’t have done it. I was angry, and I wasn’t thinking about — about us, having to trust each other in the long run. I was just trying to learn more about you, or about your sire, and I wasn’t expecting them to be that personal. I’m sorry.”

“What was it you asked me last night?” Pascal’s shoulders are tight with tension — he’s trying to fold another shirt, as if just to keep his hands occupied, but he can’t manage it and he ends up just throwing it back down into the trunk. “Did he ever get that kiss, you asked me! Right to my face!” He’s tensely stalking an angular little path around the room, trying to find something to do while he talks. “Was this also in anger? Was this because you were not thinking? Or did you laugh in your head, listening to me talk about things you already knew so much about, without me knowing?”

Hhrhreeeeeuugggghhhhh. “If I knew what I knew now,” Ricardo says, slowly, “I wouldn’t have read them. If I had heard about that stuff, or knew that it was important to you. I was still in the headspace of wanting to kill you when I read them. I was thinking about you as some kind of — you know, evil bastard, or sexy mastermind Dracula—“

“I am evil!” Pascal snaps, shrilly. He slaps the endtable, a little burst of frustration. “I am vampire! This comes with the entire package! Of course I am evil! And lots of people try to kill me, but they don’t read my mail!” He points one accusing finger at Ricardo, his voice still high and strained. “And calling me sexy will not get you out of this!”

“I’m not trying to get out of it,” Ricardo protests. “I just mean — ugh.” He drags one hand down his face, trying to relieve the tension already boiling over behind his eyes. He’s not great at putting his thoughts and feelings into words even in the best of circumstances, and doing it under pressure and stress, to a conversation partner who seems extremely willing to extract the worst possible interpretation out of everything, feels impossible. “I just mean that I didn’t know what kind of person you were, when I did it.”
>>
No. 910633 ID: 270774
File 154217070940.png - (97.11KB , 800x525 , 257.png )
910633

“Oh, and now you are so well-informed!” Pascal laughs that harsh, bitter little laugh of his, his hands tense at his sides. “Now you know me so well, you think? From what! Why! Because you have heard all the edges of the gossip about poor Pascal?”

The windowpanes strain, and Pascal seems to hear it — he pauses and inhales, hard and angry through his nose, then lets it out in a hiss, and the air pressure in the room drops unsteadily. It doesn’t stop him from plowing forward, though. “All the gossip about poor, stupid, helpless, tragic Pascal, from people who wish me ill, or even worse, people who pity and patronize me—“

He slams the trunk shut, fuming, and sits on it. “So! Fine, then! Everything is so different now, from a few hours ago? You know what kind of person I am now?” Pascal glares at him, arms and legs crossed. “Then tell me!”
>>
No. 910634 ID: 70df1e

Tell Pascal that he is the kind of person you care about now, maybe the only person you truly care about now, and that's all there is too it. You're sorry.
>>
No. 910636 ID: 7e9c89

"i still don't know a lot about you - i'm not going to take other people's words for definitely true, or personal correspondence, which i am trying to apologize for. i just - needed you to know, because i know i shouldn't have done that even if i didn't see a problem with it given the situation at the time."
>>
No. 910637 ID: c1eaac

>>910634
this!!!
>>
No. 910638 ID: ee3259

Pascal is someone who didn't turn you to torture you and doesn't see you as a plaything. Even though he left you at first, he is trying to take responsibility now and so are you. Like he didn't want to hurt you, you don't want to hurt him. You regret your actions.
>>
No. 910639 ID: c375e8

we thought a bunch of things, but now we think you're alright, and we made a mistake, and we're sorry. we don't pity you, pascal
>>
No. 910643 ID: 37ef9b

Hang on, what the hell makes him think those letters would make Ricardo pity him? They made him like him. Ricardo asked about Teddie because he looked so happy talking about being happy with him, and he hasn't had a chance to see many people being happy in a while. Ricardo is sorry about the huge breach of privacy, he's an asshole for that part, if he could do it over he wouldn't, but he loved hearing that the reason for the "thanks for giving my head back, it was very nice, blah blah, I'm writing this because my sire made me, wanna have a drink your ass is hot" was because Pascal slapped teddie's head off. And the letters? Talked about how amazing Pascal is. So no, he doesn't think he's pathetic or tragic and pitiable or needs patronizing— they won a duel together, when they'd known each other a day, against a vampire twice Pascal's age and his husband. He thinks Pascal is fucking badass. So if he doesn't want people to pity him he should can the pity party.
>>
No. 910644 ID: f0088f

we STILL don't know you, not fully, but you're someone we care about, and someone we WANT to know. we're very sorry, and we don't pity you, or anything dumb like that. and also reading other people's mail got super in style the past ten years hadnt you got the memo
>>
No. 910645 ID: a649da

....someone who deserves better, but has been strong enough to survive, even as the world gives him worse. just like us.
>>
No. 910647 ID: 23dc9d

>>910638

I think this is the best worded reply we could give to him right now, since its grounding the conversation and focuses on why we are doing this/what we are valuing in this relationship from here on out.
>>
No. 910648 ID: ee3259

Addition: you're not accusing him of being a terrible person. He hasn't done anything wrong except sire and drop you, but he's changing that. You don't think any of those negative things about him. It's not right for either of you to assume.
>>
No. 910649 ID: a3dfae

RICARDO SAY "I'M SORRY"

also you've seen another side of pascal and you want to see more. its only been like ONE DAY and you've changed how you felt about him so much. the last thing you want to do is pity pascal. and pascal shouldn't pity himself either.
>>
No. 910651 ID: 41d93b

i do think you’re stupid, but not in the way everyone else does. and i think you’re spoiled, and melodramatic, and flighty, and self-absorbed.

and none of that has made me want to bail, yet, so chill out. i still like you better than any other vampire i’ve met so far, and that’s why i’m being honest with you right now.
>>
No. 910652 ID: ee3259

>>910651
Ditto this
>>
No. 910655 ID: 329b70

>"And lots of people try to kill me, but they don’t read my mail!”

losin it right here

ricardo before u make things worse u gotta genuinely apologize !!!!!!!!!! tell him ur sorry bro!! or blame it on being a taurus lol
>>
No. 910666 ID: b463f2

>Now you know me so well, you think? From what!

Your actions and the time we've spent together, not to mention that duel.

>>910643

This. this this this, so much this.
>>
No. 910671 ID: fbc0a3

You learned that you don't know him. You learned he's so much more than rumors or stories or a couple hours could say. But you've seen bits and pieces of someone you'd really like to get to know well enough to eventually have an answer to that question.
>>
No. 910677 ID: 2791fd

>>910649
tHIS don't asume you know who he is hes clearly got a lot of issues wrapped up with being written off by gossip or by his appearance. just say you want to know more, from him, and back then you didn't know whether you were going to give yourself the chance for getting to know him genuinely. and now you've decided you will.

also just say you're sorry. disaster boy
>>
No. 910682 ID: fe5b61

>>910638
>>910643
Some combo of these. Fuck pity, we actually like you and respect you and shit.
>>
No. 910683 ID: 9fcd43

>>910671
>>910677
This, yes. All you've learned is that he's someone you want to learn more about. (Also stop saying "I'm trying to apologize" and actually apologize jfc)
>>
No. 910714 ID: 1661f2

>>910643
yyyeah
>>
No. 910726 ID: bd241b

ricardo realizes now that pascal is someone he wants to know MORE about, now in an interested feel-good way and not gather-intel-on-the-bastard way :)

also: you are mad cute and i wanna kiss your face
>>
No. 910729 ID: bb78f2

>>910633
I own what I did. I have no further explanation for my actions and don't want to excuse myself or try to get off your bad side. I'm a stupid boy who knows actions better than words and there are no more words that aren't going to be stupid for me to say.

You're someone who's respect I want to earn. That's all.
>>
No. 910730 ID: e1d580

>>910633
Pascal You're a huge dork and I love you lmao
>>
No. 910784 ID: fbc0a3

>>910683
He did say "I'm sorry" at the end of his initial apology. One of those isn't enough or anything, he could say it more, but Ricardo isn't just beating around the bush for the whole update.
>>
No. 910851 ID: 14e641

Hmmmmm, we need to defuse this. Just apologize, we really don't have an excuse besides being mean and spiteful. Also, no we don't KNOW you. We now know you as in you exist, you are a person with thoughts and feelings. Before you were just a picture and a horrible action. So yea, for lack of a better term we dehumanized you. Now we know that isn't the case. Now we know you are someone we could get to know.
>>
No. 910948 ID: 270774
File 154243549503.png - (82.18KB , 800x525 , 258.png )
910948

“Would you listen to me?” Ricardo snaps. He knows he’s supposed to be diplomatic right now, but it’s hard. “That’s the whole point. I don’t know you, and I want to.”

Pascal looks a little caught off guard. Ricardo seizes the opportunity, because if he doesn’t, there’s no telling how long Pascal’s next tantrum would be. “I’ve only known you for a day, but yeah, I already have some opinions. And I do think you’re stupid.” Pascal splutters, affronted, and Ricardo continues before he can formulate an actual protest. “And I think you’re a spoiled brat, and you’re melodramatic, and you’re about ten yards up your own ass.”

“You—” Pascal is breathless with outrage, his hands snapping down to claw at the edge of the trunk. “You insolent little—”

“And I want to know more,” Ricardo interrupts, loudly. “You’re all this shit, but you’re not what I thought at first. You’re trying. and you haven’t done anything to fuck with me on purpose. That’s why I don’t want to fuck with you, either. I feel like shit for having gone through that stuff, now. I’m sorry.” He scrubs his hand over his face, irritated. This is more emotional integrity in about five minutes than he’s had to deal with in the past ten years, and it’s exhausting. “I’m sorry,” he repeats, and he wishes it didn’t come out sounding angry. “I want to get to know you more without this hanging over us. That’s all.”

Pascal is still breathing — more lightly, now, but still audibly. Ricardo keeps his forehead settled on his palm because he doesn’t think he can manage any more eye contact right now. “And, Christ, why would you think those letters would make me pity you, anyway?” he mumbles, almost more to himself than to Pascal. “I wasn’t asking you more about him as some kind of fucking conspiracy. I was asking because it was interesting. And because you looked happy talking about him. Yeah, I should have told you I already knew the background, but it just — I wasn’t making fun of you.” The irritation is flaring at the edges again, because Ricardo can’t really understand why Pascal is so fucking eager to assume the worst. “Maybe if you don’t want people to pity you, you should can the pity party. You’re doing it before anyone else does.”
>>
No. 910949 ID: 270774
File 154243551331.png - (110.37KB , 800x525 , 259.png )
910949

He finally hazards another look up at Pascal, and he’s surprised to find that the other’s expression is actually calmer. He’s got one of his nails in his mouth, staring Ricardo down with the air of someone who’s making a decision. Ricardo is, as always, annoyed that vampires still sweat.

“I’ve earned the right to pity myself,” he finally says. “Other people have not.” He gets up from the trunk, sweeping his displaced hair over his shoulder. “They’re not doing it right.”

Ricardo can’t contain a scoff. He can’t tell if Pascal is making a joke or not.
>>
No. 910950 ID: 270774
File 154243553261.png - (85.55KB , 800x525 , 260.png )
910950

“Well,” Pascal continues, “it’s stupid to be angry. So I’ll try not to be angry.” He walks over to the edge of the room, and his attempt at looking impassive is undermined somewhat by the unimpressive wobble he does while getting his shoes on. He’s mulling something over, and when he speaks again, his tone is thoughtful — almost hesitant. “Ricardo. Is this why, last night, you did nothing.”

This seems like it would be a great time to say something like I wasn’t even thinking about fucking you, idiot, but unfortunately Ricardo is stuck on honesty mode and that’s not what comes out of his mouth. “Yeah,” he says, too quickly — and then, to salvage it, he adds, “kind of.”

“Hm.” Pascal straightens up again and extends his leg, intently focused on smoothing out the folds around the knee of his boot. “That’s … more gentlemanly than I expect from you.”
>>
No. 910951 ID: 270774
File 154243554894.png - (82.87KB , 800x525 , 261.png )
910951

“The hell is that supposed to mean?” Ricardo growls, but Pascal is already moving purposefully across the room again, raising his voice to be heard from the bathroom.

“We have to feed,” Pascal reminds him. Ricardo hears the clinking of long-nailed fingers sorting through jewelry. “If you need help to feed today, of course, I can help you.” A pause. “But if you can feed on your own, I would like some time by myself.”
>>
No. 910952 ID: 70df1e

it would be GREAT to give pascal his space and i want to but also the fact that we are not supposed to stay in town very long because other vampires are hunting us down is kind of a pressing issue. remind pascal about the dangers and if he thinks its safe to split up, then give him a little space.

also text minoru back and ask about that misinformation. maybe he can give you some specifics so that you can factor that into your and pascals choice about whether or not to split up to feed?
>>
No. 910953 ID: 2e3701

Yeah, let him have some time. Ricardo can find a well maintained asshole to chow down on well enough on his own.

Make concrete plans for when they're going to meet up again though, just a quick "see you back here at X time?" And one of our stops should be to get Pascal a cellphone for exactly this kind of thing, because the odds of Ricardo staying out of trouble are... low.

Actually, message Minmin and see if he has a phone you could give Pascal, tell him you'll make Pascal answer his questions if he does. Check whether he's messaged back at the same time.
>>
No. 910954 ID: 23dc9d

Respect his time by himself for now and go to feed on your own. You both have a lot to think about right now anyway and some time away from each other would probably be good anyway. Despite Pascal being rather weakened right now, he's got hypnosis so he'll be fine.
>>
No. 910955 ID: 2791fd

>>910952
yeah remind him that he could be in trouble if they get separated -- like, he did bring up the whole reason why vampires move in partners. just from a purely bodily harm standpoint. he totally is legit in needing his space but unfortunately needing to keep his head attached to his shoulders trumps that
>>
No. 910956 ID: c375e8
910956

let's go feed on our own, but try to compromise and be in the same general area. i don't want us all to be separated if something goes wrong or if someone gets in trouble
>>
No. 910957 ID: b7505e

give him space!! and text minmin again, let’s see if we can get more vamp info..?
>>
No. 910965 ID: 14e641

This is good, decide on a meetup place and what time. If either is late the other knows to worry. Give each other some time to thini and breath.
>>
No. 910970 ID: fbc0a3

>>910965
Yeah good plan.

Also mention that Pascal needs a phone so that you don't have to worry about splitting up so much. But still do so.
>>
No. 910983 ID: 0f15ab

Mmm as much as it would be good for us to respect Pascals wishes and give him some space right now, is it really safe to do so? I agree that there are still vampires huntng us in town and it might not be a good idea to split up. (Plus pascals hypnosis/pascal in general will make hunting A Lot Easier)
>>
No. 910988 ID: 53963b

>>910956
ya this
if we are proving ourselves to be gentlemanly we should respect his space but we're also in kinda a dangerous situation to be apart from one another
also, that admission went better than expected, right? gimme that old ricardo thumbs-up

also isnt it weird that minmin hasnt texted us back, its been over a minute for sure
also also please put on a shirt dude
>>
No. 910992 ID: 2791fd

>>910965
sounds good, satisfies my anxiety
>>
No. 911006 ID: e3a778

>>910956
I like this plan, combined with setting a meetup time (and reminding Pascal of the danger in the first place just in case he changes his mind.) And do emphasize that you want to give him the space he’s asking for, it’s just a matter of pragmatism.

Can we actually go snag a phone for him together first, then split up within the same area? Just in case.
>>
No. 911011 ID: 9fcd43

>>911006
Sounds good; hopefully shouldn't take too long to get a phone taken care of. If it looks like there's going to be a wait, we can split up to feed and meet back like other people are suggesting.

Also, take a sec to be proud of yourself, Ricardo, that was hard and you handled it really well.
>>
No. 911060 ID: 5705fd

from a practical point of view splitting up is a TERRIBLE idea but from a romantic point of view ricardo and pascal need to give each other some fucking space, geez, this has been a whole lot to lay on the both of us very quickly

unfortunately we're gay fools so it's definitely time for some space. plus pascal might even be impressed if we do a good job hunting without him
>>
No. 911094 ID: 531077

Oh, to add on to my earlier suggestion (>>910953), mention that it's not stupid for Pascal to be angry. In his position you'd be pissed, too. You're not a kid, you can take it if he's angry at you for fucking up.
>>
No. 911167 ID: 2af340

don't split up!
people are supposed to be on your tails about now the last thing you need is to be caught alone /especially/ when pascal is low on blood
y'all can get separate hotel rooms where ever you end up if you still need alone time
>>
No. 911441 ID: bdbe3e

split up for now. yeah its probably a bad idea for practical reasons, but we also want to give pascal space as well as show that we can hunt on our own. use what we learned last night.
>>
No. 911575 ID: a3dfae

hmm. can we split up and hunt separately and give pascal some space while not being too far away from each other in case the shit hits the fan and we need help? its important to give pascal some space like he asked for but also people are after us and not being murdered is kind of important too.

let's try to do a better job of hiding a body than Cool Jacket Guy.
>>
No. 911712 ID: 270774
File 154312376090.png - (110.93KB , 800x525 , 262.png )
911712

>that admission went better than expected, right? gimme that old ricardo thumbs-up
>Take a sec to be proud of yourself, Ricardo, that was hard and you handled it really well.

Actually, yeah. It sucked, but now that it’s all out of the way, Ricardo feels pretty damn okay about how that went. It could have gone a hell of a lot worse.

Ricardo is much happier now that this conversation has happened — his Goodboy Guilt has been assuaged.
>>
No. 911713 ID: 270774
File 154312377554.png - (101.53KB , 800x525 , 263.png )
911713

Ricardo pulls a shirt on and sighs heavily in response to Pascal’s request. “Hey, listen, I really want to, but —”

He practically feels Pascal’s gaze snap up to him, even though he’s not meeting his gaze, but he pushes forward anyway. “Just — is that a good idea? We’re on the run. Splitting up could be a bad idea.”

“Ugh,” Pascal says. He’s pacing again. “Ugh. Ugh! You are right.”

“Listen, how about this,” Ricardo offers. “We stick in the same area. Within earshot, at least, but we’re not hunting side by side. You can have some time to yourself, but if something happens, we can get to each other quickly.”

Pascal rolls his shoulders, and his head cants to the side for a second before he echoes Ricardo’s earlier sigh. “You’re right,” he repeats. “This is a good plan.” There’s a beat, and when he speaks again, he sounds grudging. “You’re smart, Ricardo.”
>>
No. 911714 ID: 270774
File 154312379282.png - (115.53KB , 800x525 , 264.png )
911714

“Uh.” Ricardo doesn’t know how to respond to that, so he moves on to the next order of business. “I have to see if Minmin texted back. Then we’ll be able to plan where we’re going. I’d like to have that figured out before I do stuff like buying clothes.” He picks his phone up and uses it to gesture briefly at Pascal. “We have to get you one of these, too.”

“Yes, yes.” Pascal waves his hand dismissively, clearly disinterested in anything to do with technology. “Do whatever you must.”

Ricardo finds that during the conversation, Minmin had texted him repeatedly.

FROM: MINORU
5:55 PM
oh duh lol u need to kno what i said to decide what 2 do

FROM:MINORU
here this is probably the easiest way to do it 1. https://bit.ly/2r3oEDV 2. https://bit.ly/2P0Wjrx 3. https://bit.ly/2TG4HA9 4. https://bit.ly/2Ajfqri 5. https://bit.ly/2AmHj1w 6. https://bit.ly/2zoPDOO 7. https://bit.ly/2TIMthf 8. https://bit.ly/2P1ZGOT 9. https://bit.ly/2KxvWZt 10. https://bit.ly/2DYwI12 11. https://bit.ly/2DU1jx1 12. https://bit.ly/2QfmY8y 13. https://bit.ly/2TKa29o

Ricardo opens the links, reads the screencaps, and then continues on to the rest of the message backlog.

FROM:MINORU
oh and let me go over some things bc i KNOW what the hell im doing and otherwise i knooooowww ur gonna bitch at me abt it lol

FROM:MINORU
so first of all ur gonna b like weh weh minmin whyd u tell ppl im alive nobody knew that yet!!! and the answer is bc like obviously the point isnt just to tell the biggest LIES, its 2 slow the cradle down as much as possible, right???? and knowing abt u will slow them DOWN. they’re gonna assume there’s like. something fuckin WRONG w u, u kno. like no offense but u seriously like 100% should not be alive lmao. and now that i’ve fought u i kno its nothing but grit and luck lol which can’t protect u forever but….. theyre gonna b like, shit, what if he’s a specialist, and shit like that u kno. and so like i kno it must sound like bawwwww but now theyre gonna send stronger ppl or w/e but i PROMISE u u have better chances against more ppl after u’ve had time to train than u would if just two ppl came after u now before u have any chance to prepare. buying u time is the most important thing

FROM:MINORU
secondly ur gonna be like minmin wtf why did u tell so many conflicting stories, the cradle is obviously gonna kno somebody was spreading misinfo. which like ok i kno why that looks bad. but again the point is just buying as much time as possible, right??? they’re gonna KNOW not all of this could b true but they wont kno WHICH shit isnt true and they’ll have to check almost all of it. and for what it’s worth this is gonna be hard 2 trace back 2 me. i picked bitches and idiots and bitch idiots, so this shit is absolutely gonna spread — like, it already has lol — and then whats gonna happen is half of them are gonna take credit for the info, bc like, ‘minmin told me’ doesnt get u any street cred bc everybody knos i kno everything lol. and the other half wont tell anybody who told them bc they like, told on “accident” and dont want me to get mad at them.

FROM:MINORU
and frankly just so u kno? if the cradle DOES trace this shit 2 me, two things. 1. im fine dont worry abt me lol like what are they gonna do. im a fucking matchmaker. they kill me they just started wars w everyone who contracts my family and everyone my family has ever married off. theyre not fuckin stupid lol. and 2. yeah im gonna tell them u won a duel against me ok lol im not lying outright to the cradle for your ass. but i’ll at least give u this: im gonna phrase it in a way that obscures timing, which im allowed 2 do bc telling them anything that helps them find u would violate the duel terms and duel terms are sacred duh. and they cant even do anything abt it bc it was under roppongi rules lmfao

FROM:MINORU
if u ask me? everythings coming up roses for u. ur fuckin welcome
>>
No. 911715 ID: 270774

every vampire npc in the screencaps used in this update was a contribution by readers! i have complete credits for contributors in the disthread here: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/124805.html#126559
>>
No. 911718 ID: 5705fd

hahahahahaha holy shit minoru's good. try not to be fucked up over the fact that pascal actually? complimented you? after you confessed to violating the fuck out of his privacy? and thank minoru profusely. flatter him a little bit, he's a fuckin weirdo but he probably did just save both your unlives.

then go hunting, steal the victim's wallet and buy the freaky twink a phone. easy! definitely nothing that can go wrong!
>>
No. 911720 ID: 70df1e

thank minoru like 800 times i know its a duel thing but like damn minoru nice

also be in awe of pascal complimenting you. maybe return the compliment when you tell pascal what news minoru spread? but like, the cliffnotes version. where we cant go/where people think we are, and then we can decide where to go before hunting

also ask minmin if theres a good way to go about getting pascal a phone
>>
No. 911721 ID: 8352b5

okay, there’s a lot to parse here. let’s go through all the most important stuff.

1. minmin lies very easily, even to people he apparently has a genuinely good relationship with. that worries me, if we’re going to stay in close contact with him, because it’s only a matter of time before he turns that on us.
2. there are cradle-controlled countries we don’t know about besides the obvious ones like romania. leaving the country at all is probably not an option.
3. a lot of people are openly malicious towards pascal, but some are neutral or even sympathetic. we can’t trust anyone, but we also can’t automatically assume we couldn’t possibly get help from anyone but kel. we should be careful, but keep an open mind.

it sounds like actually staying on the east coast might be our best option, as long as we stay away from new york. we should ask pascal if there’s anyone he thinks might still be willing to give us a hand besides kel, and try to at least vaguely move in their direction, if not go to them right away.
>>
No. 911722 ID: 8352b5

... also, did minmin just lose a duel and make money & a bunch of party invitations off it? not mad about it, just saying that we’re in over our head with this guy.
>>
No. 911723 ID: b1b4f3

>>911714
Minoru is some kind of fucking infowar-badass. Winning that duel is gonna help so much... ASSUMING WE DON'T GET SPOTTED IN TOWN. This is now top priority: don't get spotted by any other vampires. If anyone recognizes you and sees you in town, that's an eyewitness account from a potentially reliable source and probably not anyone like these unreliable vamps Minoru pranked on to spread rumors. Or maybe that won't matter anyway? The misinformation is about where you're going, not where you are currently, right?

Tell/show Pascal what Minoru did.
...what's a Specialist?
>>
No. 911725 ID: cbc4a6

So......... Hawaii anyone?
But hey seriously, that's a helluva lot of places Minoru has divvied people to! But it also means you got a lot specific places you can definitely hide out for training. Also the amount of people who complain about him talking about Bunji is almost adorable, that's gotta be a bit heartwarming. Oughta send a message to Minoru saying thanks big time, he's bought you a lot of time getting the uh. Ladle all screwed up.

We should hunt first and then maybe make a plan with Pascal once we meet up again? But let him know that you have details. Celebrate a free night! Eat a man!
>>
No. 911727 ID: faa246

Lots of choices here. Viable major US cities not mentioned include: St Louis, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Denver, New Orleans, and most of the eastern seaboard if you feel like it, though NYC is kind of in the center of that, and that'll be a hotbed. Notably, the US cities with the highest Brazilian immigrant population that are not ruled out by other rumors are Boston and Miami. You know, if you want a chance to randomly happen across somebody who can tell you what Brazilian rules are.
>>
No. 911728 ID: bb78f2

>>911714
I'm going to be honest now nowhere seems safe, except Brazil and... well I can only think of Detroit as an unnamed city personally. I'm sure there's unlimited, like Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, New Orleans, Miami, Las Vegas, etc.

Then again, we CAN do the dumb thing and be the goodest boy and try and save the New York den from the Bathory's.

Ask Minoru if... there's a job you can do, for vampires, either on the run or not. Something tells me you're going to need real money your going to not be able to get from just pocketing your meals wallets. Pascal was doing fine on his own when the heat was low, but now might be time to think of financials.

Vampire bank heist? Pascal could hypnotize a bank manager to walk out with a vault of cash if he wanted. Or we could have more fun with other methods.
>>
No. 911729 ID: bb78f2

>>911728
Here I go spending so much time thinking of it, and there's almost all of what I suggested there.

So lets go to Miami.
>>
No. 911732 ID: 278bf3

thank and compliment minmin!!
>>
No. 911733 ID: c1eaac

definitely, definitely thank minoru.

why don't we try and hit somewhere in the middle of the east coast, not too close to nyc but close enough that we can get there if we need to? like a tiny town in vermont or something. it seemed like the nyc folks had their shit locked down, but you never know.
>>
No. 911738 ID: 2e3701

Thank minmin and send warm regards/an approving grunt to bunji via him.

As for where to head, we already decided on staying in America, so how about las vegas?

Pros:
— Lots of nowhere for training
— Lots of opportunities for pascal to get the two of you rich/keep you comfortable
— Lots of people who're just passing through to snack on
— Zero issue with being nocturnal

Cons:
— If we get pinned down there by cradle goons there's a whole lot of nowhere all around
— Pascal may coat himself in sequins and/or neon
— Lots of mirrors?

Possibly ask minmin for ideas, putting it forward as "where would make your life easy for keeping the heat off us" because we really don't want to make things harder for him than we have to
>>
No. 911745 ID: e0ca8d

>>911727
Thanks for making it so clear. I don't have time to read and double-check all the links right now so this was really useful.
Of those I like Boston a lot better, but it is pretty close to NY so it could be a bad idea. Or a great "hidden in plain sight" idea. I'll lean in that direction for now, though.

Okay, tell Pascal that you two have some direction now, but you'll talk it through later.
Then thank Minoru for not only being good at his job and honoring his end of the deal, which I'm sure are to be expected, but also by being so cool and open about it all. He doesn't have to be so honest and maybe he's just avoiding complaints but it's really nice.
And you're ready to hunt.
>>
No. 911747 ID: eecf66

GASP......is that a trick of the light or are ricardo’s eyes starting to change color a little bit......my BOY

>>911727 >>911728
might just be cause i’m a huge home territory sap but i really like the idea of going to pittsburgh!! lots of different terrain, places to hide out, tons of feeding grounds in cities, and the rivers will deter the weaker-willed pursuants who are afraid of falling in OR provide an excellent fighting grounds to throw them in to their deaths.....uhuhu
if that doesn’t end up happening then i definitely second Brazil or cities w a large brazilian population. no cradle involvement as far as we know, and it would be really nice for ricardo to get to learn more about what vampire culture is like there, not just for duel rules but in general....
>>
No. 911748 ID: fa5253

i really like the idea of boston or miami for ricardo to potentially get info on brazilian vamp culture.. of the two id say miami seems safer, but either would b good! also thank minmin!! dont gas him up a ton bc it wont seem genuine n we shld b like.. genuinely thankful for him helping us out!! esp when he went out of his way to explain why he did things the way he did, that was nice! also send ur regards to bunji!!
>>
No. 911749 ID: 0f15ab

OK so these are all the places that Minmin lied and said we went:
Canada
“Out of the Us”
NYC
Little town out west
California/LA specifically
Romania
Texas
Chicago
Bahamas
England

So all of those places or anywhere close to them should be a no-go. Staying in the states somewhere is probably our best bet, since we don’t know what the cradle influence is like other places. Maybe somewhere in the northwest?
>>
No. 911752 ID: 17c2ee

Ask what minmin thinks of vegas or Baltimore
>>
No. 911753 ID: 14e641
File 154316839423.png - (1.33MB , 1600x989 , Untitled35-2.png )
911753

Yeah, thank you munmin. Get some food. Get that phone, show Pascal how to take a selfie, he'll love that.
Now to think about where yall are gunna go next. Gotta stay in the country, but not the entire western chunk, Texas, or Illinois. We still want to find out about Brazillian Vampires. We also want to avoid Cradle, probably best to stay out of colonial states. Flordia sucks, but feeding there would be really easy, which means the vampire population is gunna be higher. Same with New Orleans area of Louisiana. Hmmmm. Oklahoma might be okay, but only near the Texan border. What about Colarodo? Or is that to far west? Theres also Minnesota, Iowa, and....Missouri.
>>
No. 911754 ID: e3a778

I agree that we should give Pascal a summary of everything Minmin’s just relayed to us, but I don’t think we should have him read the messages. Not in a “hiding things from him” way, but in a “many of these conversations are extravagantly cruel where he’s concerned and there’s no reason to shove it in his face” way.

My vote is for Vegas or Miami, but we should ask Pascal his opinions before deciding.
>>
No. 911757 ID: 3456fa

>>911738
Las Vegas seems like a good option. If you stay away from tourist areas it's quite easy to move undetected. Avoiding any of the places that Minmin mentioned also sounds like a good idea.
>>
No. 911766 ID: 986b2d

As much as I want to suggest Boston (home field bias, ahaha), I think my vote is between Vegas and Miami. Boston isn't THAT close to New York, but it's also pretty reasonable to think that someone kicked out of NYC would go there, so the Cradle will probably be looking for you there.
>>
No. 911775 ID: c1eaac

>>911752

you know what my home state pride is forcing me to reconsider vermont. baltimore is a big city where we could make the hide-in-plain sight thing work, easily hunt people, and also they've got vampire larps if we REALLY need to blend in in a pinch. plus it's a 3 hour bus trip/train ride from nyc. fuck it, let's go to baltimore.
>>
No. 911781 ID: 7bce8e

my vote is for either alaska or hawaii: they're both technically /in/ the us so we don't have to worry about going to another country that might be cradle-controlled BUT because they're not part of the continental us they'll be harder to get into (and out of, but..)
i know most of the votes are probably for vegas/miami and that's probably better at present because you aren't that strong and don't want to trap yourselves BUT in future; hawaii is an interesting place! oahu has a lot of tourists, so i don't think you guys will stand out too much- the big island has a lot more open space/less people so if you wanted to train it might be easier there- other advantages are because there are so many tourists/so many people that come and go it might be easier to 1) find people that know rules of different places 2) not really get noticed when you come and go 3) not many people would want to cross the Giant Death Ocean to Here so that might be an advantage. although you needing to cross the giant death ocean might be a disadvantage for you if someone were to show up on the flight but y'know.
>>
No. 911785 ID: d24739

PLEASE can we go to vegas
>>
No. 911791 ID: 23dc9d

I don't have much input when it comes to where to go but lets save talking to Pascal until AFTER we both eat and get blood in our circulatory systems since it is clear he needs his time alone to think for a bit. TAlking to him right now about everything will just leave him exasperated and unwilling to engage (like he is now).
>>
No. 911815 ID: a3dfae

nothing says we *have* to stick to a major city, we could get the fuck out of dodge and go to some small town? less chance of being spotted there by vampires?

If we do need to stick to a major city to blend into the crowd, i second the vote for vegas and also give pascal the tldr of what minmin has said, leave picking somewhere to go until after you both eat and have time to think about.
>>
No. 911821 ID: f78a46

>>911815
The problem with going to a small town is that while no one's going to think of checking for us there at first, any vampire activity is going to snowball into something ugly and attention grabbing very quickly.
>>
No. 912036 ID: 9f4cba

feed first!

and can i veto hawaii? that's WAY too much water for comfort, and any of the few vampires there are bound to be very careful and too wary for our purposes.

vegas sounds amazing, if you feel like you can get into the groove of hiding there- and probably best to only stay there for a while, bounce around if you can.
>>
No. 912037 ID: e0ca8d

>>912036
I just always had the impression that Vegas sucks to live in. Am I wrong on that?
>>
No. 912038 ID: 556568

>>912037
It probably is. Good thing both Ricardo and Pascal are undead.
>>
No. 912041 ID: a6f416

I'm still rooting for Brazil because god we need to get our duel rules down, but otherwise Oahu or Vegas.
>>
No. 912042 ID: e1d580

Brazil is an awful, awful place to live. Vegas... well you probably don't want to live in Paradise where the casinos and most of the Strip actually are in, legally, but I know a few people who do live there and it's not too bad if you know the place well enough to do more than just the tourist traps.
>>
No. 912074 ID: e3a778

The quality of life where we go doesn’t matter. It’s just a temporary location where we’ll be hiding out and training, and we’ll probably have to move again as the Cradle starts eliminating false leads.
>>
No. 912207 ID: 2791fd

>>912074
Word, we just need to settle on a place. Also human quality of life literally doesn't matter for us anymore, remember? If anything, a shittier place to live will be great, because people going missing will go more unnoticed, and there'll be more people in the isolated-but-healthy range of outcast that's convenient for us to eat.

That said, Vegas seems like a good chance to hit both boxes.
>>
No. 912278 ID: e00c91

>>912074
Double word. Vegas is sounding great at this point.
>>
No. 912385 ID: 055cbc

>>912207
If that's the standard we are going with, Miami is a pretty shitty place to live too. Lots of poor ethnic neighborhoods with bad police presence, and it has the advantage that the coast of south florida is just one long string of cities that touch eachother.

My understanding of Vegas is that living there means soul crushing menial work in the service industry, but not that there is a ton of violent crime. It has half the murder rate of Miami.
>>
No. 912433 ID: 3f4cbe

>>912385
I don't think we're worried about having to work there, money will be easy with Pascal's hypnotism + gambling, and there's lots of tourists who come there for a weekend of gambling or whatever for the eating. My understanding of places with high murder rates is a lot of it is tied to drugs which would make for bad quality food, and murders not tied to drugs are investigated as thoroughly as anywhere else.

Not saying Miami is a bad idea, just that this is my thinking for picking Vegas.
>>
No. 912754 ID: 7c1ffe

We should ask Pascals opinion on the options we have left before we go making any choices.
>>
No. 912841 ID: 270774
File 154382620361.png - (75.16KB , 800x525 , 265.png )
912841

Ricardo blinks at his phone for a few seconds before finally wrangling his thoughts into some semblance of appreciation.

TO: MINORU
Wow

He frowns. That’s not good enough.

TO: MINORU
This is really something else

Okay. Getting there.

TO: MINORU
Thanks

Ricardo sits back a little in bed, then, as an afterthought, sends one more.

TO: MINORU
What’s a specialist

The replies come as quickly as usual.

FROM: MINORU
i mean u don’t need to thank me lol u liiiiiiterally won it. but ur WELCOME, arent i a fucking peach

FROM: MINORU
also oh my god. u literally don’t know anything. but also u just found ur sire again like less than 24 hrs so i guess i can’t make fun of u TOO bad

FROM: MINORU
so like ur affinity is always either power, like bunji and kel, or some form of psychic shit, like pascal, or shifters like u and me. except when it ISNT. which is specialists. like curses and bloodline abilities and shit.

FROM: MINORU
i kno a psn in miami — greek nobility but got kicked out bc of partying too much and fucking humans lol or at least trying to — with a real weird one, like, real medusa shit. they’re fun but they don’t kno how to use it so it’s like what are u gonna do u kno. it’s always either like that where they’re useless bc they cant control it, or they’re hot commodities who get snapped up as duelists bc like, specialist abilities are almost always like, way abt the violence lol

FROM: MINORU
anyway i hate specialists bc they’re hard to beat even in doubles w bunji and bc they don’t fit into the affinity typing

It seems like he’s finished typing for the moment, so Ricardo taps out a reply.

TO: MINORU
Affinity typing?

Ricardo glances up — Minoru types so quickly that the conversation hasn’t been going on for long, and Pascal still seems lost in thought over on the other side of the room.

FROM: MINORU
ya like blood type personality. works for us too

FROM: MINORU
like power types like bunji and kel are impatient + straightforward + too earnest for their own good lol

FROM: MINORU
shifters like u and me tho are like crazy tenacious + resourceful and like

Ricardo watches his typing bubble pop up and recede, several times, before he seems to finally decide what he wants to say.

FROM: MINORU
lets say it like this. socially we’re like. an acquired taste. HDKSJDKDHKSJDKNS LOL

Ricardo tilts his head, considering, before sending his reply.

TO: MINORU
What about hypnotists like Pascal

This reply, like the last, takes longer than usual.

FROM: MINORU
my sire always told me if u don’t have anything nice to say...

FROM: MINORU
dont say it to someone who hangs out w the person more than u do lol
>>
No. 912842 ID: 270774
File 154382621753.png - (108.32KB , 800x525 , 266.png )
912842

It seems like Minoru has decided to stop being helpful. Ricardo sighs and moves to round off the conversation.

TO: MINORU
Okay well. Thanks, for real

TO: MINORU
Say hey to Bunji for me

The responses are back to taking half a second.

FROM: MINORU
u have his number lol say it urself

Well, fine. Ricardo texts Bunji one short “Hey” and then pulls his jeans on, slipping the phone into his back pocket.

“Pascal. I heard back from Minmin.”

He crosses the room and summarizes the information to Pascal, who listens attentively. He doesn’t see any reason to relay the tone of the conversations in detail, though remembering them, he finds himself struck with an unfamiliar tension at the back of his neck. When he finishes, he hooks his thumbs into his belt loops, sighing again.

“So if we’re looking for somewhere that’s a big city, a safe distance away from anywhere Minoru mentioned, with good feeding and places to hide and train — I don’t know, I was thinking maybe somewhere like Las Vegas—“

“Vegas!” Pascal interrupts, excitedly. “Wow! I have only been once, and then it was so long ago — when the first casinos were opening… and now it must be so different! Oh, how fun! I want to go!”

“Well, okay,” Ricardo says cautiously, holding one hand up. “Hang on. We’re not going for fun, we’re running for our lives —“

“I want to go!” Pascal insists. “I am taking it serious! It is fun, but also perfect to hunt! And I can make us lots of money there! Money isn’t useless to us, you know, especially with American vampires. They like it. And Kel will be happy with this choice too! You know why?” He bounces in place. “Girls! Girls! Girls!” A beat, and then he speaks again, a little bashful. “Okay, I admit maybe I am excited about that part, too—“

“It’s not a vacation,” Ricardo interrupts. He doesn’t bring up the fact that the concept of Girls! Girls! Girls! is not particularly compelling to him.

“I told you I am taking it serious! Look, the other thing is, Vegas is controlled by a powerful den,” Pascal continues. “Maybe this sounds a little scary, because we will have to be careful not to offend them. But so will the Cradle! They cannot do as they like. How will they bang down doors, saying ‘Where is Pascal?!’ They cannot! Because the Las Vegas den vampires will say, ‘What are you doing? You can’t do that here!’” He crosses his arms, satisfied with his argument. “I think it is a good idea.”

“I’m just saying we don’t have to decide on the very first thing I said,” Ricardo says. “There are other options. Places like Miami, or Boston, or…” He flounders a little. “Pittsburgh?”
>>
No. 912843 ID: 270774
File 154382622907.png - (94.54KB , 800x525 , 267.png )
912843

Pascal’s face falls immediately.

It seems like any suggestions after the promised glamor of Vegas are doomed to tank.

“Listen,” says Ricardo, “let’s just — let’s get you a phone, and let’s eat, and we can talk about it for real afterwards.”

“Fine by me,” Pascal says. He’s almost pouting, and Ricardo can tell he’s only restraining himself because of the tension they’d already weathered earlier that morning.
>>
No. 912844 ID: 270774
File 154382624103.png - (101.73KB , 800x525 , 268.png )
912844

Luckily, getting a phone is an easy, focused task. There’s a cell phone store only a few blocks from the apartment, and Pascal’s hypnosis makes the entire process the most painless brush with tech Ricardo’s ever experienced. It feels like only minutes have passed before they’re standing outside again, Pascal squinting at his new smartphone (in the case that Ricardo insisted they add, given his expectations of disaster.)

“Probably I will not ever use this,” Pascal says dismissively. He enters his passcode wrong four times in a row. “I haven’t had one of these things all this time, and I do fine!”
>>
No. 912845 ID: 14e641

Show him the selfie cam and video function
>>
No. 912847 ID: 2e3701

punch in minbun and kel's numbers to pascal's phone! and send minmin a text from it to give him pascal's number. they're gonna be frieeeeends

oh oh oh!! show him the camera, too!! I'd say take a selfie with him and send that to minmin but we're still in the doghouse for the whole massive breach of privacy thing :(
>>
No. 912849 ID: 7f7983

PLEASE show pascal the camera and video function
>>
No. 912850 ID: 70df1e

>Girls! Girls! Girls!
pascal knows what the fuck is UP lets head to VEGAS and see if we cant befriend some vegas vamps. idk what the vegas dens are like but im willing to bet they like to gamble, and who could resist gambling on the underdogs here? the cradle vs pascal and ricardo, biggest gamble of the century. play your cards right (maybe literally!) and see if you can earn some allies

also help pascal put in minmin/bunji/kels contact numbers and tell the others pascals number. the camera/video/selfie suggestion was super good too.

also make sure all the gps app functions are off? listen i doubt the cradle is tech savvy but like. wildcard
>>
No. 912851 ID: 4ae17e

get all the important numbers into pascal's phone, and yeah, definitely turn off the GPS function. just to be certain.

also take a selfie and set it as his lock screen
>>
No. 912852 ID: 556568

Do NOT show him how to use the camera and video functions. You're trying to hide, and any background in Vegas is going to be recognizable if any pictures or videos slip out.
>>
No. 912863 ID: e0ca8d

>>912852
Pascal isn't an idiot. And he's not going to be on Facebook or anything, so all he really has to be careful about is sending pics to Minmin and Bunji, so they can stay honest about not knowing where Ricardo and Pascal are. He would know well enough not to text old friends landmarks.

I say that showing off the picture function and telling him how fun just being able to chat with people whenever can be.
>>
No. 912870 ID: e51460

AW YEAH VEGAS BABEY!!!

But yeah, show him snapchat and how to take selfies n leave it at that, and do the location share thing! Then, to the hunt!
>>
No. 912871 ID: e1d580

>>912863
I feel u but it has been conclusively established that Pascal is in fact an idiot
>>
No. 912872 ID: 832e2e

take just ONE selfie with him. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. it could be beneficial for ricardo too cuz like, when's the last time he looked at himself? i know he has a phone too but i don't think he takes many selfies. anyway i agree with turning off GPS functions, and in addition make sure to turn off GPS functions related to pictures such as the location data in the PNGs!!! dunno if you can do that on iphones but androids have the ability to turn that off. anyway please show pascal how to take selfies and TAKE A SELFIE WITH HIM!!!! i know you TOTALLY DON'T want to but pascal is going to look SO CUTE and so will YOU
>>
No. 912879 ID: aedfd9

Teach Pascal to do selfies!! Teach Pascal to download games with cute animals in them!!

It sounds like Vegas is a nice option, Pascal can keep himself busy while we train, and it is 24/7 chaos there so it'll be easy to lose pursuers. I bet even for hunting specialists, it's hard to get through a throng of casino humans if you toss a million dollars into the air and yell "free money!"
>>
No. 912881 ID: bc3a18

VEGAS!!!! also yes make sure to give pascal minoru, bunji, and kel’s numbers, and drill him on how to use the phone jic. can he take selfies with it?? will a camera phone show a vamp. cute couples selfie.. can we download him a fun game too i want pascal to play idol games fhdjdk
>>
No. 912886 ID: ded7a1

TAKE A SELFIE TOGETHER and maybe suggest him texting kel about vegas? we're gonna be training with her at some point so it'd be good to get her input on where we're planning on going
>>
No. 912904 ID: bb78f2

>>912844
Careful, you're sounding like an old man and not like an ever adapting vampire. That shit today is as important to the youth of today as having a horse when you were turned. That shit right there is your modern day horse. I mean, they're not going to take you anywhere like a car or horse would, but don't ignore their power. It's because of them I'm surprised vampires haven't been publicly outed yet, because you SHOULD be by now, and werewolves, and swamp people, and whatever monster you could think up that's real.

Oh fuck Pascal, I know you said we're supposed to be the top dawg monsters, but are witches and warlocks real? If the were real, would they even reveal themselves to vampire kind? Are they the reason everybody ignores vampires?

If we don't get ourselves killed, maybe we'll be among the first vampires in space. Assuming none have hitched a ride with aliens already.
>>
No. 912919 ID: ae0822

TAKE A PHOTO WITH PASCAL!!¡!!!!!!!!! and absolutely agree on vegas!
>>
No. 912947 ID: 37ef9b

Set Pascal's ringtone to "call me maybe"
>>
No. 912950 ID: 14e641

Later we can show Pascal youtube and the diffrent make-up tutorials, pet videos, and music stuffs!
>>
No. 912951 ID: 75bbe4

petition to take pascal to vegas
>>
No. 912977 ID: 986b2d

I think we maybe have to take Pascal to Vegas now that we've said it. Whoops!
>>
No. 913069 ID: 270774
File 154399717977.png - (101.89KB , 800x525 , 269.png )
913069

Ricardo watches the other toy with the phone for another moment longer before reaching over his shoulder to input the passcode correctly — he’d been paying attention when the store employee helped set it up, anticipating this, and he murmurs the numbers aloud to help Pascal retain it. “You’ll use it,” he says. He ends up resting his forearm on Pascal’s shoulder as he taps at the screen one-handed, his own phone held up in the other for reference, and navigates to Pascal’s contacts to add in the few numbers that he has. “To talk to people. To tell me what you’re doing if we’re separated.”

“You do not need to know what I am doing,” Pascal grumbles, but he’s perking up a little as Ricardo finishes, his interest slowly stirring.

“For practicality’s sake.” Ricardo pauses for a moment. "This you'll find useful," he adds, recalling the hundreds of photographs on the nightstand. A few swipes of his finger, and he opens up the front camera. “Look.”
>>
No. 913070 ID: 270774
File 154399722212.png - (169.55KB , 800x525 , 270.png )
913070

“AH!” Immediately, Pascal begins frantically slapping Ricardo’s side, overcome with excitement. “Ricardo! It’s like a mirror!” His hand closes around a bunch of fabric in the side of Ricardo’s shirt as he tilts his face back and forth, observing himself from every possible angle in the camera. “Oh! Oh! I am so much handsomer than I thought! I look better in motion!” His free hand drifts up to pull on a loose ringlet and then release, letting it spring back; then he shakes his entire head, bursting out into delighted laughter at the bounce of his hair. “I am so cute!”

He suddenly springs up on his tiptoes, trying to angle the phone to catch Ricardo in the frame as well. “Here, you look too. You’re also handsome. Agh, I cannot see.” He’s bouncing a little on the balls of his feet, his smile open and breathless. “I have not seen myself moving in - well, I have not. It’s different than photo!”
>>
No. 913071 ID: 270774
File 154399723873.png - (104.09KB , 800x525 , 271.png )
913071

And Ricardo can’t help it. He cracks a smile, inevitable and odd and uneven, at the other’s enthusiasm.
>>
No. 913072 ID: 270774
File 154399726186.png - (120.41KB , 800x525 , 272.png )
913072

It disappears the second he sees himself on screen. Ricardo can’t remember the last time he saw his own face. He doesn’t know what he was expecting, so he doesn’t know why what appears on screen is so jarring, why it fills him with so much immediate discomfort — even when it’s exactly what he recalls.

"You can record yourself, too," he says quickly, hoping he can keep the focus on Pascal’s vanity rather than on his own appearance in the frame. For some reason, he’s already capitulating to his sire’s insistence, bending his knees awkwardly to make it easier for Pascal to fit them both in the picture. His free hand moves up to steady Pascal’s wrist, which had formerly been weaving too much with excitement to guarantee a clear photo.

“Record? Oh, like a moving film? I saw some of those, when they started- ah!” He turns to Ricardo abruptly, yanking urgently on his shirt. “You smiled! I saw it! Oh, no, I wish I had known how to take picture.”

He leans in, eyes narrowed, as if expecting the smile to reappear on its own with enough patience. “I didn't think you could! That surprised me. Maybe I imagined it.”

He shrugs and turns back to the phone, plopping his head against Ricardo’s shoulder. “Oh well. We take picture anyway.” He finally seems to figure out the shutter button, and Ricardo tries not to flinch when the sudden sound goes off, grating and too loud.
>>
No. 913073 ID: 270774
File 154399728901.png - (100.06KB , 800x525 , 273.png )
913073

Pascal doesn’t bother loosening Ricardo’s steadying hand from his, even as he tilts the phone back and forth inquisitively. “It doesn't come out anywhere?”

Ricardo realizes he’s thinking of his polaroid camera, back at the apartment, and weathers an uncomfortable wave of emotion — exasperation mixed with something he doesn’t care to examine. “It — no. It doesn’t.” He reaches to tap at the screen for him again, opening up the photo library. “It keeps them all saved, here.”

“Hmph. If it doesn’t come out, how will I put the picture up on the wall?” Pascal demands. “Maybe I will just put the entire telephone up.” His forehead stays pressed to Ricardo’s shoulder, hair shifting as he readjusts. “Well. Hm. Okay, the phone is good, I think.”
>>
No. 913074 ID: 2e3701

HE'S SO CUTE

tell him he's so cute

also tell him he can look at it any time on the phone, or he can get it printed at a shop, if he really wants.
>>
No. 913076 ID: 7e9c89

HE IS SO CUTE can we kiss his hair. pat his head. Something.. we gotta teach him more about the phone later! let’s just show him how to find music, before he wanders off — he said he liked music and that way he’s happy while we both get our space!
>>
No. 913082 ID: e0ca8d

You can get them printed when there's enough of them, at a printing place or something. But it's nice to see it made Pascal smile. Alright time to get eating.

Oh, and Ricardo. Maybe double check yourself in photo mode. Your eyes are different.
>>
No. 913087 ID: 589a85

yeah ricardo you got some eye stuff going on. zoom in on the photo
>>
No. 913089 ID: 8bebba

>>913087
yeah!

also definitely show him how to play music - you bought headphones right?
>>
No. 913096 ID: 11b5c9

take a selfie and send it to minmin and bunji so they know you're savvy and hip with the kids
>>
No. 913106 ID: 14e641

So cute!!!!! I love him. We can show him how to look up music and such on the road. For now lets get some food. It might be better to take a bus to Vegas. Its not as comfortable as flying but its easier to ditch and change directions with.
>>
No. 913107 ID: b463f2

Pascal is TOO CUTE I love him so much... and that s m i l e from Ricardo..... whose eyes are definitely starting to take on a new hue.
>>
No. 913108 ID: 7eaad9

ricardo your eyes!!!! first say under your breath that pascal is cute and then distract him by asking him to have a look at your eyes.

also i think taking a plane would be more efficient but buses could be safer idk, so talk to pascal or maybe ask minmin about it. no one will be able to get you up in the air unless they knew the Exact flight you're on, and anyone can join your bus whenever, so maybe a plane is the best?
>>
No. 913119 ID: f0787e

>>913108
very good idea. gaze into each other's eyes
>>
No. 913143 ID: 2791fd

ohhh my god oh my god hes so cute. hes so CUTE. im fucking beside myself i dont even have a suggest i'm just in love
>>
No. 913145 ID: e3a778

I don’t know if we should try to kiss him, even on the head, it’s true that he’s momentarily distracted right now but we may very well still be in the doghouse.

Extended intense eye contact under the pretense of eye-color-checking, however, sounds perfectly good. And after that, we should discuss bus or plane with him briefly, then split up to eat.
>>
No. 913168 ID: aedfd9

THIS IS SO CUUUUUUTE, Ricardo take an hour to think about how cute this is

When was the last time a person made you smile like this?
>>
No. 913169 ID: aedfd9

Oh yeah also we should steal a car and show Pascal how to make a road trip playlist, I bet his selections would be awesome
>>
No. 913242 ID: 9fcd43

We should definitely show him more phone stuff later (especially instagram, he's going to lose his fucking mind) but for now I think we should split up and give him that space. Double check that he knows his password and how to call us if it's an emergency, then go monch.
>>
No. 913248 ID: e0ca8d

>>913242
Yeah, writing it on something would be a good idea. Maybe even just his hand.
>>
No. 913330 ID: c1212a

Set the picture as a background.
>>
No. 913391 ID: 270774
File 154424645942.png - (181.19KB , 800x525 , 274.png )
913391

Ricardo squints a little at the photo that’s still lingering on Pascal’s screen. “Can you send that to me?”

“Oh, you want to have it?” Pascal giggles a little to himself, tapping aimlessly at the screen. “That’s a little cute of you, Ricardo. Hm, how do I do it?”

“Here. Messages, then type in my name. The camera icon to add a photo.” Ricardo gives a few instructive swipes at the screen. “I want to check something.”

His own phone buzzes when he receives the message, and he opens it and pinches in to examine his face. Sure enough, around the rim of his iris, the hue is noticeably deepening.
>>
No. 913392 ID: 270774
File 154424647062.png - (145.06KB , 800x525 , 275.png )
913392

Pascal has popped up onto his tiptoes to sneak a glance at Ricardo’s screen. “Oh, yes,” he says, “they are finally changing a little, aren’t they? Let me see.”

He reaches up and guides Ricardo’s jaw with both hands, til Ricardo’s looking at him instead of the phone. Ricardo’s finding himself reciprocally staring into Pascal’s eyes, dimmer than they usually are but still a bottomless wine-red, and he needs a distraction. “Why now?” he asks.

“Well, it’s not as if it’s been all at once,” Pascal says. He’s still on tiptoe, his face so close that Ricardo can almost feel his breath against his lips whenever he speaks. “Your pupils already changed, after all. You know, to be like a cat’s! Mine took such a very long time to do that. I think I mentioned it already, that in the beginning I was so troublesome, and had to be forced to feed.”

It occurs to Ricardo that he had simply never realized that his pupils had changed. No reflection, no reason to take photos of himself — and no one there to tell him.

“I was inconsolable, when mine started to go red,” Pascal laughs, his tone light. “I wept and wept. I was such a nuisance. I’m glad that you don’t mind so much!” He pats Ricardo’s cheeks before lowering himself back down onto his heels. “You should take more pictures of yourself, you know. Or you’ll forget what you look like. When I was younger, I would just sit with my covenmates, and we would describe each other — and now you see that’s why my head is so big, because always they would just say ‘beautiful, beautiful, you’re so beautiful!’”
>>
No. 913393 ID: 14e641

Hm, what effects eye change?
>>
No. 913394 ID: e1d580

>>913392
Good thing they were right
>>
No. 913395 ID: 3981d9

Tell him they weren't wrong, but you like other things about him more
>>
No. 913396 ID: 3057cf

they WERE right!! tell him that you’d be happy to describe him too, but that you can jsut take pictures together <3
>>
No. 913398 ID: b463f2

mb ruminate a bit on how close his lips are/were to yours......
>>
No. 913399 ID: 813d5c

>beautiful, beautiful, you’re so beautiful!

I mean, you are. Haven't you seen yourself?
>>
No. 913416 ID: e0ca8d

Good thing you have Ricardo, Pascal, to keep quiet about your beauty long enough to appreciate your other features.
>>
No. 913450 ID: aedfd9

(God, this is so sad. Poor Pascal.)

"Well if you like... we could still do that. Describe each other. On top of taking photos." You know, since Ricardo doesn't know what changes to expect when.
>>
No. 913458 ID: 9fcd43

>>913395
This, yes. He's so fun and charming that he made Ricardo *smile,* for goodness' sake (though I'm guessing Ric's not ready to admit that part.) We should tell him the rest, though. It'd be good for him to hear.
>>
No. 913475 ID: a3dfae

KISS HIS HEAD? KISS HIS LITTLE HEAD? IT IS RIGHT THERE

also they were right, pascal
>>
No. 913492 ID: 270774
File 154433695398.png - (153.56KB , 800x525 , 276.png )
913492

“It’s not like they were wrong,” Ricardo says. For once, it’s not something blurted out — he finds that he wants to say it, and he lets himself. Pascal is so close that he could have kissed him, but — his mercurial mood could potentially swing both ways. Ricardo lets the moment pass, and eventually turns his face away. “But if they’d shut up about it for two seconds, maybe they would’ve noticed the other stuff, too.”

“The other stuff?!” Pascal echoes, sounding delighted. Ricardo suddenly feels like he overestimated how prepared he was to have an interaction like this.

“We could do that, too,” he says quickly. It’s still a capitulation, something almost affectionate, but at least it isn’t dealing with the fallout of heartfelt compliments. “Describe each other. If you wanted.” Pascal is still peering at him slyly, looking smug and suspicious. “And I don’t mind taking pictures together.”

“That would be fun,” Pascal admits. He doesn’t seem fully distracted from the earlier comment, but he’s at least placated enough to move on. “Because I will be so bored when we’re traveling! It can be a way to pass the time.”
>>
No. 913493 ID: 270774
File 154433697017.png - (83.50KB , 800x525 , 277.png )
913493

That’s a perfect segue away from wherever the hell the conversation is currently, and Ricardo jumps on it gratefully. “Yeah, we need to figure that out. How are we going to get there? Plane? I’ve been using Greyhounds, the past few years. Cheap.”

“Well… It depends. Traveling, I know about. There are benefits and risks with each thing, I think.” Pascal is fiddling with the phone as he speaks, though he still seems attentive. “A plane will be the fastest and safest, but only if we can get on without problem. You remember how I said humans will always overlook any of our strangeness? This is only true when it is not their job to look for strangeness.” He finally seems to lose interest and slips the phone into his pocket. “And to be held up by security would be terrible for us. It is not that I think there will already be Cradle wards at the airports — they cannot possibly have some at every airport, America is too large — but they will be waiting, and watching, and listening. If we run into problems, maybe they will hear about it. And so to avoid this, I will have to use quite a lot of hypnosis, and then I will not be well fed if something is to happen. But then, of course, it’s as I said. Once we can get on the plane, we have no problems.”

He starts walking again, back in the direction of the more populated areas they’d stalked the night before, and Ricardo follows. “A bus, though… it is easy to get on, but it will take much longer to get to Las Vegas. Maybe two days, instead of a few hours. That is much more time for something to go wrong, and many more opportunities for us to be spotted.”

“There is third option,” Pascal adds, as they cross the bridge, “but I don’t like it. Still, I will say it anyway. We can get our own car, and drive ourselves.” He’s already making a face just from saying it aloud. “Even though it is the same distance as for a bus, we will not be able to just be sleeping as someone else drives us. We will need to take breaks and get fuel ourselves, and sleep in the daytime because we cannot see so well in the sun, and so maybe it will take four days or so. But it is also very secure, and very unlikely we will be spotted, since we will be in our own vehicle. And if something goes wrong, it is very easy to just change course, rather than to be stranded if we had to abandon the bus, or something like this.” His eyebrows draw together. “But I will be bored! And cramped, and uncomfortable!”
>>
No. 913494 ID: 2791fd

road trip rOAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD
>>
No. 913495 ID: 14e641

A car could be cool. Maybe even an RV.
Wait....can Pascal even drive?
>>
No. 913496 ID: 7e9c89

ROAD TRIP IS NOT SAFE BUT I WANT ONW ANYWAYS??? please let’s get a cool car...
>>
No. 913497 ID: 9f39fb

Get a car, teach Pascal about music and video apps on his phone
>>
No. 913499 ID: 23dc9d

I mean if you buy your own car you can fuck in it. Can you say the same for the others? No. It also happens to be flexible for whenever we have to escape elsewhere but I mean thats not the priority here.
>>
No. 913503 ID: 70df1e

road trip road trip road trip!
>>
No. 913505 ID: a3dfae

time to make a roadtrip playlist!
>>
No. 913506 ID: 87f46e

i'm voting for road trip mainly because i feel like if you guys were to do a bus it'd be too easy to get stranded and end up in the wilderness needing to fight a bear and i really don't trust the planes to not end up like that one scene in jjba if it ends up that there's another vampire on their plane and i don't think it's a great idea to have a plane go down. that said i'm also thinking about how awesome a plane fight would be and how awesome getting off a burning plane would be so i'm still kind of undecided
>>
No. 913507 ID: 2e3701

Waves a small flag for option number one. I wanna spend as much time in vegas as possible
>>
No. 913508 ID: a71752

ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP.... seeing if we can get an RV is a very good idea, since it provides comfort and shelter and pascal will not get so cramped! it would take longer, but i feel like an RV could provide extra safety, though it requires more upkeep, maybe?
>>
No. 913511 ID: aedfd9

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!! And if Pascal gets bored then he'll just have to find a way to entertain us both! Plus it'll be useful to have a car in the long run, we're not gonna WALK across Vegas when we get there
>>
No. 913512 ID: 5e7e41

Road Trip.
>>
No. 913513 ID: 9fcd43

I vote plane, fun as a road trip would be. Pascal having to use up his blood supply might be a problem, but if we're traveling with Kel she should be able to take care of anything that might come up. (Wait, I forget, are we traveling with Kel or is she meeting us there?)
>>
No. 913520 ID: 4ae17e

are you kidding me it HAS to be a road trip
>>
No. 913522 ID: e0ca8d

Pros of car: it'll be convenient to have one in and around Vegas.

Pros of bus: just the smartest choice. And then you could just get car when you're in Vegas.

Getting an SUV with the right seating, or a truck with a cover over the bed, and load either with extra fuel cans and blacked out windows and curtain dividers, and you'd be pretty set.

That said, bus is probably better, so the car stuff are just ideas if that's what we end on.
>>
No. 913523 ID: fd6414

I would suggest a car, but there's only three ways to get a car: buy, rent, or steal. I don't think y'all have the money to buy a car, and driving cross country in a rented or stolen car is gonna get you a lot of attention.

Besides, Pascal cannot drive. I just know it.
>>
No. 913525 ID: b463f2

road trip, with a truck with a sleeper attached! so there's comfy bed space, but also can leave the sleeper somewhere once you're in vegas, and just have a vehicle.

it may take longer, but that's more time to get to know each other, and it'd be safer than the plane option for sure, and more reliable/freedom-having than the bus option. plus... vehicle once you're in vegas!
>>
No. 913526 ID: eaaa82

i vote for taking a greyhound. the faster you get to vegas the better, but with the flexibility to ditch if things go south. you can steal a car halfway along if you need to.
>>
No. 913527 ID: 0d39c7

>>913526
>>
No. 913531 ID: 5705fd

ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP

planes are a terrible idea, and while buses have their advantages, being in an enclosed space with a ton of humans while probably hungry (how long can we go between feeding anyways i don't remember) seems like a bad idea, and getting a car will be troublesome now but a big help later

ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP
>>
No. 913533 ID: 986b2d

A road trip is just a FUN idea on its own (Pascal could definitely hypnotize us a car) but on a more practical level, we don't want to be trapped in an enclosed space if an unfriendly vamp somehow manages to follow us. Either plane, bus, or train could leave us in that situation, and we REALLY don't want that.
>>
No. 913537 ID: e3a778

Road trip is the best possible option on all fronts, but we have to convince Pascal of that. If alluding to car sex achieves that, so be it.

If we leave Pascal in charge of getting the car, though, we have to very firmly tell him to get something inconspicuous, or he’s going to show up with a yellow Lamborghini.
>>
No. 913538 ID: 6cf958

*chanting, banging fists on table* ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP

also seconding alluding to car sex to achieve this
>>
No. 913539 ID: 2791fd

>>913533
it's the most secure option! objectively! i dont just want road trip makeouts
>>
No. 913574 ID: b463f2

>>913537
this. all of this.
>>
No. 913620 ID: bb78f2

>>913493
Can't we bat shift our way out there?
>>
No. 913642 ID: 2791fd

>>913620
Pascal is bad at shifting and will probably tucker out before long.
>>
No. 913694 ID: e0ca8d

>>913620
Also there's a hard time limit. Not only in the bat form itself, but in blood used.
>>
No. 913764 ID: 9fcd43

>>913694
That's another good point, do we know if we'll be able to get a reliable source of blood while on the road? We'd have to stick to traveling through populated areas for that entire time.
>>
No. 913766 ID: e0ca8d

>>913764
If they don't use their powers, I've gotten the impression that they can go for awhile without feeding. Dunno if that means once a week or every other day, but they'll pass at least close to a populated town often enough.
>>
No. 913851 ID: 5b93d3

>>913493
>And cramped, and uncomfortable!
WINNEBAGO
I
N
N
E
B
A
G
O
>>
No. 913906 ID: 270774
File 154472147478.png - (136.02KB , 800x525 , 278.png )
913906

“Pascal.” Ricardo stops walking, and for once Pascal doesn’t seem to be guiding all their movements along in that easy, careless way of his — he stops, too, and turns to listen. “To go by our own car would be the most secure.”

“Ugh—” Pascal starts, but Ricardo presses forward before he can launch into further complaints.

“On a plane, or a bus, or an Amtrak — if we get trapped in one of those with a hostile vampire, we’re fucked.” Ricardo pauses for a second, trying not to wrinkle his nose. ‘A hostile vampire’ is one of those phrases that feels incredibly stupid to say aloud, just like asking about ‘powers.’ He wonders if he’s ever going to get used to talking about shit like this, casually (or even worse, seriously.) “But in a car we can change course if we need to, like you said. If something happens and we have to stop to feed, even though it’s only four days, we can, whenever we want. We’ll have a car in Vegas already, when we would’ve had to find one anyway.”

Pascal doesn’t look particularly impressed. “Ricardo, I wish you would stop being right all the time. It annoys me.”

“If I’m right, why are you being difficult?” Ricardo snaps. “Listen, you don’t even have to be cramped. We’ll get something low-key, an SUV or a truck. An RV, if we can find one. Something spacious we can sleep in, and we can use it after Vegas, too, if we still have to move around—“

Pascal’s attention is drifting off again. And you know, Ricardo thinks, to hell with it. To absolute fucking hell with it. If Pascal is going to bounce his way into leather fucking pants and sleep naked and god knows what else, two can play at that game.

“And if you think you’re going to be bored,” Ricardo says, a little louder than before, “I guess you’ll just have to find a way to keep us both entertained, won’t you?”
>>
No. 913907 ID: 270774
File 154472149054.png - (104.06KB , 800x525 , 279.png )
913907

Pascal looks up from his nails, eyebrows raised. Ricardo doubles down. “In our own car, we’ll have some privacy, at least.”

Pascal’s eyebrows are practically crawling off his face. He’s visibly fighting a smile. “Well! If you’re going to be insistent.” He turns around again, clasping his hands behind his back. “Though maybe you are a little presumptuous. Maybe I’m still angry with you, you know.” He glances back over his shoulder. “I will find a car. From someone who won’t be missed.”

“Something inconspicuous,” Ricardo calls after him. Pascal makes a dismissive hand gesture, something like half a wave, which Ricardo doesn’t find reassuring. “Inconspicuous! And large! No sports cars!”

He’s gone. Ricardo heaves an exasperated sigh.
>>
No. 913908 ID: 270774
File 154472151071.png - (107.37KB , 800x525 , 280.png )
913908

Hunting goes easy this time. He’s only been wandering for about ten minutes before a guy storms out onto the sidewalk from a noisy bar, his friends calling after him (“Come on, Steve, this kinda shit is why Rachel broke up with you!”) and he himself turning around to yell back (“This is why I keep saying I’m gonna move to Peru! I’m gonna fucking quit my job and move to Peru and none of you will ever see me again!”)

It kind of feels like a good omen, and it also kind of feels like getting takeout delivered right to your house.

Steve is easily dispatched and a good meal, healthy and not too drunk and with a wallet that’s a little heavier than Ricardo expected. He checks his phone when he’s finished eating, navigating with one hand and wiping the back of his mouth with the other.

FROM: BUNJI
6:36 PM
Hey

FROM: BUNJI
6:36 PM
https://bit.ly/2BgTvl0 Dog

Well, okay. The attached photo looks like it was taken while hiding in some bushes.

Ricardo realizes he needs to check in with Kel, and he decides to do so while he has a moment.

TO: KEL[code] [code]7:00 PM
We decided on Vegas. Will that work for you

His phone almost seems to buzz under his hand with more vigor than usual.

FROM: KEL[code] [code]7:01 PM
GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

Hm.

TO: KEL
Well, alright. Glad you like the idea. Is getting there going to be a problem? Pascal and I are trying to find a car. Safest option

FROM: KEL
HAHA WHATEVER I HAVE A PLANE ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

Ricardo frowns.

TO: KEL
What, like a private jet?

FROM: KEL
YEAH ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

TO: KEL
In that case, Pascal and I should just come with you. It saves time and makes more sense

FROM: KEL
NO ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

FROM: KEL
BE SELF-SUFFICIENT ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..

FROM: KEL
BITCH ---------- ~+*MOST VALUABLE RAIDER 804 AD - 1021 AD*+~ ..:: AINT NO BITCH LIKE A GALLOWGLASS BIIIITCH ::..
>>
No. 913909 ID: 270774
File 154472152287.png - (119.43KB , 800x525 , 281.png )
913909

Ricardo has about two seconds to be pissed about that conversation before he’s distracted by another text notification, this time from Pascal. He opens it and immediately groans. The message bubble is too long to read without scrolling down.

FROM: PASCAL
7:05 PM
Dearest Ricardo, Hello! I have found out to send letters with the phone, but not how to stop someone sending you letters, and Minmin Higuchi is annoying me very much. Please tell me how to stop someone sending you letters, because he sends me one every few seconds, and I cannot understand him, and I am worried the noises my telephone makes will scare away my prey. And also speaking of this, I hope hunting is going well for you! You are so talented a boy and you learn very fast so I am sure you are doing fine on your own, and also besides you lived fine for five years so what am I so worried about. I found some prey with a car but when I fed of him something tasted wrong, like maybe he is sick, so I spat it out and I am looking for another meal, except I am going to keep his car. But it might take me a little while! So maybe it would be good for you to do some shopping, like to get clothes because you only have this gross shirt from your prey yesterday and it’s not cute at all, and we will be in Las Vegas which is so exciting. And also you can get anything else you think we will need! If there is something you think will be too expensive for the amount of money you have from your meals, you can tell it to me, and maybe I can get it for free. This takes so much longer than writing by hand, Ricardo, especially because Minmin Higuchi keeps sending me more things while I am trying to write to you. I don’t even like him. Please send me a letter back! Your sire, Pascal Cosovei, sired by the Lord Marquess Constantin Bathory, carrier of the House of Bathory and servant to the throne of Transylvania

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
No. 913910 ID: 7e9c89

PASCAL TEXTS LIKE A GRANDMOTHER AND IT SHOULDN’T BE CUTE BUT IT IS AND I RLY DONT WANNA TEACH HIM HOW YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO??? ok also. while we get what we need around the city, like maybe a cool leather jacket that isn’t gross, and a gift for pascal (comfy sweater?? jewelry???) we have to find a wild animal to take a pic of for bunji!!!!! someone HAS to be walking a dog or smth, and we should be friends (:

minmin annoying pascal is funny as hell tho. tell pascal minoru has been messaging you too and that he’s... tryinf to be helpful in his own way. sympathize with him! even if it IS funny
>>
No. 913911 ID: f0787e

aww. at least he doesn't text like an old person. that's such a cute message, i don't think he's very angry at you anymore.

to minmin: please stop pestering pascal.
to pascal: hunt went well, going to go look for some clothes, thank you for the suggestion. will show you how to turn off sound notifications etc later.
to kel: yeah ok.

are there any shops, thrift shops, something, nearby? how much money do you have?
>>
No. 913912 ID: e1d580

>>913909
Well, first it's probably best to explain that phones are more like a personal conversation than a letter as far as etiquette goes. For the trip... luggage, spare clothes, hygiene stuff to keep yourselves clean and wash any stains out stuff, gas money... tempted to go for booze and drugs to make it a party but I don't trust either of them to resist temptation and drive sober
>>
No. 913913 ID: 7f64c5

>>913911
also lets find a dog to send a picture of to bunji... or maybe find one of those bookstores with a resident cat and send a picture of a cat.
>>
No. 913914 ID: e572b2

ricardo, listen. i know you’re going to be embarrassed by this but listen. you have to go buy condoms and lube
>>
No. 913915 ID: ded7a1

PASCAL IS SO SO SO CUTE OH MY GOD
text bunji a 'nice' and if we see any cool animals while shopping make sure to take a picture to send him
tell pascal that hunting went well, and that most people just send little sentence-length notes rather than letters and thats (part of) why minoru is making his phone make so many noises.
and ask why he thinks the new jacket gross lol
>>
No. 913918 ID: ea9f92

seconding buying lube and condoms, PLEASE RICARDO....HE'S PICKING UP WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING DOWN.... ROAD TRIP ROAD HEAD ROAD TRIP ROAD HEAD ROAD TRIP ROAD HEAD
thirding sending bunji back a dog pic. maybe kill two birds with one stone and text minmin to stop texting pascal AND ask him if bunji likes all dogs or just certain dogs. ur gonna have to take a dog pic from like across the street bc dogs dont like vampires but be discreet. say "thanks" or "nice" to bunji when u send back the dog pic. dog pics are important.
UHHH tell pascal you're going shopping and tell him to text you one letter rly fast like "q" if he get into trouble, or just have him call you!
last thing: ask pascal if he knows how to drive.
>>
No. 913919 ID: ea9f92

>>913918
oh yeah also text kel what the importance of "girls girls girls" is
>>
No. 913920 ID: f0787e

>>913914
those are expensive. send pascal to steal condoms and lube
>>
No. 913921 ID: f0787e

>>913919
harold she's lesbian
>>
No. 913924 ID: 3b17cc

Ask Pascal what would be cute, let minmin know Pascal isn't used to the whole phone thing or the whole people talking to him thing and to maybe ease up a bit. But also tell Pascal it sounds like he's made a friend and he'll have to live with that. Oh and explain how to set the phone to vibrate, he'll probably enjoy that.

Do not explain that people aren't nearly so formal with texts, let him keep being cute.

Do vampires need to brush their fangies? Get a toothbrush and deodorant etc if needed. Get some CDs and alcohol for the trip and ask if there's anything Pascal wants along those lines. Stop by a hardware store and get an axe or a big mallet or something for whatever might need axing or big malletting. Then it's clothes shopping time.

Oh and absolutely send bunji a one word reply and see if you can take a picture of a pigeon or a cat or something.
>>
No. 913925 ID: f0787e

>I found some prey with a car but when I fed of him something tasted wrong, like maybe he is sick, so I spat it out and I am looking for another meal,

oh, and ask pascal if vampires can get sick from feeding on someone who's sick
>>
No. 913927 ID: 70df1e

i agree if we see any animal at all we have to send a pic back to bunji

text minmin and ask him how to teach pascal how to text because he thinks texting is sending one very long letter and while its very cute you do not even begin to know how to explain to him that it doesnt have to be that way

send pascal a text back saying you hunted already and youll go shopping for clothes and essentials and stuff.

i assume what minmin is doing to pascal is the equivilent of sending carrier pigeon after carrier pigeon but the message is only like one word long (from pascals pov with no texting experience) so i think at best youll just have to tell him that minmin is just Like That
>>
No. 913928 ID: 14e641

Oh dear sweet Pascal. Lets text Minmin and have him go easy on the old man.
Then we need to get some stuff for the car. No matter what kind, something to cover the windows during the day. Cardboard boxes, ducktape, maybe trashbags
As for clothes...maybe theres a thrift store still open around here.
Also we gotta text Pascal back and DOG!!! I LOVE BUNJI. We could do better and turn into a dog. Something big that could actually scare someone, but Pascal likes dogs and that is totally my main goal here.
In total agreement with above, we need to send and animal pic back.
>>
No. 913933 ID: 443893

Find bunji a animal
Give Kel a disapproving emoji
For Pascal: 1. Minmin is a necessary evil, but he can be muted, so you'll still have the texts if he says something important, but won't be annoyed by them. 2. There's a way to make the phone silent in general, too. 3. You'll get clothes, luggage, and sundries at least. 4. Texts work best with brief messages.

And then do so.
>>
No. 913937 ID: c1212a

"Pascal- think telegrams, not letters. I've already ate and am now going to get stuff for the trip. We probably have divergent ideas on what 'think we will need' means so I'm open to suggestions"

"unless you're down to just steal Kel's private jet I guess"

"XOXO"

uh, can vampires get blood borne illnesses? Anyway tell Pascal how to silence his phone, then get clothes, camping equipment, car chargers, everything you can't pick up along the way on route 66.
>>
No. 913940 ID: bb78f2

>>913909
Ricardo, the following texts will be out of your character but I don't give a fuck I need to express my pet peeves at Pascal right now. Then again, even I write like a fucking grandma

Pascal, swipe your finger down from the tip top and press the vibrate picture when it appears, looks like a speaker with waves coming out of it, should solve most of your problems with annoying sounds.
SEND
I will teach you texting etiquette, if only to help you not being pestered by Minmin about the way you write texts. They're not called letters, but texts. This will be the most important thing I can teach you first.
SEND
Somes sentences involving talking about texts will be like "Text me back, bae" or "Did you get that text I sent you?". Text is both a noun and a verb.
SEND
It takes longer than writing so that's why people write short messages without too much thinking. It's the preferred way of texting. People hate scrolling.
SEND
Think about writing a telegram if you've ever written for one of those. Only you can send as many as you want, anytime you want. Please send only a few sentences at a time, be brief.
SEND
You can BLOCK Minmin, but just in case he has important info to send to you, don't block him. Also I don't think it will matter, he'll spoof a number and text you anyway. You're doomed, "bae".
SEND
Text's have the illusion of conversation on them, so write them like how you speak, not like a letter, so don't leave signatures. Kel can, because she can break us like twigs, and she doesn't call it a signature anyway so don't call it a signature.
SEND
Grammar or spelling is not that important overall, so you don't have to spend that much time proof reading your messages. Again, they're supposed to be short and quick to make. Complaining about Minmin's grammer and using "u" instead of "you" will probably result in a betrayal sooner rather than later.
SEND
Imagine the conversation as permanently ongoing, even when the last text is weeks apart, or even months. Some people will actually not say a sort of farewell when they're done with the texting conversation at the moment, so sometimes you're left hanging for a long fucking time before hearing back. It the culture of the time, get used to it.
>>
No. 913950 ID: aedfd9

(Pascal's text and little text notif face bubble are so cute aaaa)
Yeah we DEF have to send Bunji every cute animal we see. This is the ideal friendship. Tell Pascal that texts are more like a memorandum or a note you would give a servant to deliver, rather than a formal letter. Also link him to a Meyers-Briggs test, since Minmin probably is asking about that. Should keep him busy. In the meantime, let's go shopping!!! Fashion show!!!!

...oh god, can Pascal drive? He has our car, but does he know how to drive it??
>>
No. 913951 ID: aedfd9

Oh and we should probably also mention to Pascal that while we can show him how to turn sound notifs off later, his prey also have phones and will not be startled if they hear one. They're not deer.
>>
No. 913952 ID: 97d823

i loev bunji so Much. thats all i have to say i like him so, so much. we need to find dogs to send him pictures of can this please be a dog-picture texting quest with bunji. i love that old man so much. SO much. we need to send him all of the dog pictures we can

(i lied i have more to say. "This takes so much longer than writing by hand, Ricardo, especially because Minmin Higuchi keeps sending me more things while I am trying to write to you. I don’t even like him. Please send me a letter back!" this is so cute. please tell pascal how cute he is (or at least ruminate on it for a second) & then maybe gently explain texting to him? or i like the suggestions of passing that along to minmin, although he doesnt *like* minmin so maybe we should handle it?
anyway we should definitely let him know that we're all squared away with feeding and clothing)

(OH AND KEL i think i agree with disapproving/angry emoji response, although id like to say something witty as well. try to score a laugh or a smile out of her even if she wont admit it, because i like her so, so much.)
>>
No. 913953 ID: a3dfae

tell minmin not to bug pascal too much and maybe find out if there's a way for pascal to mute the messages so he can still see them if there's something important but won't be overwhelmed by frequent messages?

teach pascal to send shorter messages or at least put in paragraph breaks and how to turn silent mode on.
how is finding a car going? is pascal feeling ok? does he need any help or should we go find new clothes etc?
>>
No. 913973 ID: 055cbc

Let him write letters! That was heartfelt and personal and everybody loves getting letters. You MAY inform him that most people treat these more like telegrams, because the typing is slow, just so he knows what to expect, but do not tell him he is doing anything wrong.
>>
No. 913974 ID: 1b5d91

personally i suggest we fight kel for the right to use her private jet to vegas. i feel like she'd like it? we'd like die BUT it would be fun and we could see her in action for all of two seconds. Please
>>
No. 913975 ID: 1b5d91

OH I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS IN MY SUGGESTION if you don't want to fight her we could try to steal the jet AND THEN fight her when we get caught!! like. people steal cars right. if we're really really really really really really really really REALLY lucky we could like. do that but with a plane. (oh but google how to fly planes beforehand just in case- i assume she has a driver or something that we could hypnotize BUT if not.
>>
No. 914045 ID: 9fcd43

>>913973
This! There's an easier way if he wants to do it but we shouldn't tell him he's doing it wrong because he's not. He's doing his own pascal thing.
>>913975
We definitely should not do this but I'm cackling in delight at the thought
>>
No. 914046 ID: b1b4f3

>>913975
Who would fly it?
>>
No. 914090 ID: 0f15ab

Yall as much as i love the idea we Cannot steal kels plane. She would obliterate us.
>>
No. 914100 ID: 443893

>>914090
It's such a non-option that if we get more than Ricardo glaring at the fourth wall, I'd be shocked.
>>
No. 914103 ID: 465a14

Let's do it anyway tho it'll be cool whether or not we succeed
>>
No. 914203 ID: 270774
File 154498113297.png - (54.39KB , 800x525 , 282.png )
914203

TO: PASCAL
You know you don’t have to do it like that. You can just send shorter messages instead of formatting it as a letter
Pascal’s typing bubble pops up immediately, but stays up for a while. Ricardo is willing to bet
he’s having difficulty with the touchscreen.

FROM: PASCAL
Oh… I’m sorry for inconveniencing you!

God damn it. God damn it. Ricardo leans against the wall and types out another response, his free hand drifting up aimlessly to shove his hair off his forehead.

TO: PASCAL
I mean it’s fine

TO: PASCAL
I just mean if we’re trying to communicate something quickly it’s easier

TO: PASCAL
You can write letters if you want. It’s fine

This answer back is much quicker.

FROM: PASCAL
Dearest Ricardo, :D Your sire, Pascal Cosovei

If in the past few minutes Minoru already taught him about emoticons, Ricardo is terrified of what else is going to rub off. It’s probably best to try to keep a lid on that.

TO: PASCAL
BTW you can just mute Minoru. When you swipe down on your screen you can set your entire phone to vibrate, but you can also just mute your conversation with him

TO: PASCAL
I’ve already eaten and I’ll go buy clothes and supplies now

A pause.

TO: PASCAL
What’s the matter with my clothes anyway. Why do you think my clothes are gross

He figures this response will take a while, so he starts walking again. There’s a cluster of stores only a block away, various conveniences like a thrift store, a hardware store, and various bodegas, and he figures he can get everything he needs here.

He checks his phone again in a minute to find Pascal’s reply.

FROM: PASCAL
Dearest Ricardo, You know it’s not that they’re bad, it’s just first of all you got them in a bathroom, and also they still have blood on them. And the jacket I think is cool, but Ricardo, you are too handsome for just this shirt and jeans! It is a waste! Maybe the clothes you came to kill me in were also dirty and gross but at least your shirt had a collar. And we will be in Vegas and you know American vampires can be so flashy sometimes but probably especially there. Even when I went in the 1930s and there were only a few casinos already everyone was dressed very well! It’s better for you to look handsome. Your sire, Pascal Cosovei

FROM: PASCAL
P.S. I am not just being vain!! Vampires judge very much by appearance! People will be nicer to us if you look good.

Well, alright.

TO: PASCAL
Fine. Hey and before I go, Kel mentioned she has a plane and she doesn’t intend to let us use it

TO: PASCAL
What if we stole it

He types out and deletes five different variations of “lol” and “haha” before finally deciding to send the second message without it. It was apparently a mistake, because when Pascal’s reply arrives it’s clear he didn’t read it as a joke.

FROM: PASCAL
You know Ricardo actually I change my mind. The only thing more annoying than you being smart and right all the time is when you suddenly say something so stupid like this for no reason. How uncool!

Ouch.
>>
No. 914204 ID: 270774
File 154498116632.png - (105.84KB , 800x525 , 283.png )
914204

He takes his mind off the misstep by starting his shopping. A car adapter for their chargers, trash bags and tape to black out the windows during the day, deodorant and other toiletries — these things are all found easily at a bodega. There’s a bodega cat, too, sprawled out over a stack of soda cases, and it blinks judgmentally at Ricardo as he gets his phone out.

TO: BUNJI
Nice dog

TO: BUNJI
https://bit.ly/2EpviMM Here

Ricardo takes a moment to scratch the cat’s ears as he waits for the response, and the cat accepts it graciously.

FROM: BUNJI
Cool

FROM: BUNJI
Pet it

Ricardo snorts softly.

TO: BUNJI
I already did

FROM: BUNJI
Good

Ricardo’s halfway through another response when Bunji texts him again. Apparently animal pictures are the way to get him talking.

FROM: BUNJI
My husband and I have seven

Ricardo is silently mouthing seven to himself, bewildered, but he stops in his tracks when he passes one of the shelving units. It’s stacked, top to bottom, with condoms and travel-size containers of lube.

The typical consequence of post-feeding, which had been held at bay by his preoccupation with holding multiple conversations at once, hits him like a sack of bricks.
>>
No. 914205 ID: 270774
File 154498117313.png - (97.38KB , 800x525 , 284.png )
914205

Buying lube and condoms would be admitting that he wants to fuck Pascal. It would be, in Ricardo’s mind, a mental defeat. It would be weird, probably, especially if Pascal looked through the bags and saw them, and anyway he’s not saying he wants to fuck Pascal, he was just trying to get him to agree to the car plan, and —

Ricardo is in the checkout line with a pack of Durex and a two ounce bottle of silicone lube. His undead boner has betrayed him.

“Wow,” says the cashier, checking out his trash bags, duct tape, and lube. “Fun weekend ahead, huh.”

Under normal circumstances, a comment like this would have left Ricardo psychologically decimated. Right now, he’s too supernaturally horny to sustain damage. “Probably not.”

“Ha ha. Don’t kill anybody.”
>>
No. 914206 ID: 270774
File 154498118566.png - (74.74KB , 800x800 , 285.png )
914206

Ricardo feels like he’s probably forgetting something. To text Kel back, maybe, because he had intended to give her a little attitude, but to be honest he’s still smarting a bit from Pascal slapping his joke out of the air. Maybe buying an axe. Do they need an axe? Ricardo’s brain has been entirely replaced with his dick and he can’t really keep his thoughts in order. It’s probably just clothes time.

The thrift store closest to the bodega is huge, with plenty of selection and cheap prices. Ricardo could probably get anything he wanted here.
>>
No. 914207 ID: 270774
File 154498119553.png - (144.34KB , 800x800 , 286.png )
914207

And… maybe he could pick up a gift or two for Pascal, too. If he wanted.
>>
No. 914208 ID: 270774

i’ll use this update to build Ricardo an entire wardrobe, so feel free to put forward as many submissions as you like, as well as upvoting as many other submissions as you want, even if he’s not canonically going to be buying all of it now!
i’m not going to make you guys have to think about the specifics of their budget/inventory bc i think that’s boring, but especially if you suggest gifts for pascal, keep in mind he’s in a thrift store. there’s a lot of cool stuff in thrift stores, but he’s not going to find anything particularly luxurious.

>>
No. 914209 ID: 270774

one more thing — ricardo’s judgement is currently impaired by HORNY. you’re probably going to be able to convince him to make purchases he normally wouldn’t, but that doesn’t mean he’ll agree to wear or gift these things later.
>>
No. 914210 ID: b54723
File 154498221693.png - (62.85KB , 800x800 , ricardo's MASCLES.png )
914210

>>914206
look ricardo's best assets are his mascles so we need to remember that. the red tie draws the eye to them. and you know what i think he just needs to have black shoes. i made this in paint. but i think this is good.
>>
No. 914211 ID: b54723
File 154498288665.png - (119.77KB , 800x800 , pascal ruffles.png )
914211

>>914210
>>914207
also pascal can and should have ruffles. the sleeves are see through with flowers on them.
>>
No. 914212 ID: bb78f2

>>914204
Message for Bunji
Rookie vamp question: Vampire Cats?
Learned about werewolves last night from Pascal.
Gotta ask dumb questions like this for the next few years. Unless they're real then they're not dumb.

Also I'm dogshit at drawing so here
https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/AMAZON_FASHION/2018/EDITORIAL/FALL2/DNAV/M_JACKETS_COATS/7.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61sUkR3ipnL._SL1500_.jpg
>>
No. 914214 ID: bb78f2

>>914212
You can get the Lola or Daffy one for Pascal, don't care which.
He won't get it until you show him Space Jam.
First real chance you get, you get him to fucking watch Space Jam you should.
>>
No. 914217 ID: c1eaac
File 154498688841.png - (125.51KB , 800x800 , 154498118566.png )
914217

ta-da! warm weather clothes for vegas. ricardo's jacket is something we already own, but i mean. he killed a guy for it so he should at least wear it.
>>
No. 914224 ID: 986b2d
File 154499166883.png - (427.21KB , 1600x1200 , vampire fashions.png )
914224

Its fashions.....
>>
No. 914228 ID: 7e9c89

gonna try n draw later but PLEASE buy pascal a cute skirt or some random jewelry if we can find any! as for ricardo, let’s go leather n nets.. goth, fancy, horny boy. he might not be into showing off but if he’s distracted rn and then pascal compliments him? slurp
(also if by SOME CHANCE there’s any lingerie in either of their sizes .. god there absolutely isnt in ricardo’s at a thrift store but the thought? slurp. we could repurpose a big bra for his muscles)
>>
No. 914237 ID: 5b93d3

Look, Ricardo is a Good Boy, and his definition of fancy clothing is likely 'a suit'. So go full ham: suit, trousers, waistcoat, shirt with french cuffs, even a fucking cravat.
>>
No. 914241 ID: e3a778

We need warm weather clothes for Vegas! Even if vampires aren’t particularly affected by temperature, we’ll look weird in long sleeves and pants and layers. (But on the other hand, Jacket Guy made the ultimate sacrifice, and we should continue to respect that.)

Pascal said he wanted to see us in a collared shirt again, so maybe something short sleeved and lightweight, with a classy print, worn dashingly unbuttoned. That can go over jeans or linen shorts or whatever. Maybe a little subtle jewelry to tie it together.

For gifts for Pascal, he mentioned that heart necklace he likes so much is cheap, so I don’t think he’ll be offended by thrift store costume jewelry. Get him something like a bracelet or earrings (are his ears pierced?) or some hair accessories!

Oh, and as long as we’re here, don’t forget to get blankets and pillows for the car. The car that I really hope Pascal knows how to drive.
>>
No. 914245 ID: 556568

You should probably be getting some shirts that actually have collars, since that's something Pascal directly mentioned. Maybe a sharp tie or something if you manage to find one.
nice cameo
>>
No. 914246 ID: ee3259
File 154500200995.png - (204.97KB , 800x800 , PicsArt_12-16-02_21_14.png )
914246

We love Colors mkay
Features like the hat, shininess of the jacket, and rips in the pants can totally be taken away lol
>>
No. 914247 ID: ee3259
File 154500207598.png - (232.40KB , 800x800 , PicsArt_12-16-04_09_47.png )
914247

Sparkle and glow like this is Twilight?
>>
No. 914248 ID: b54723

>>914206
do they have any fucking pjs. we need pjs.
>>
No. 914272 ID: b54723
File 154501525522.jpg - (14.75KB , 236x314 , bat pajamas.jpg )
914272

>>914206
please GOD get matching pjs I'll pick them out actually. you KNOW you want matching pjs. MATCHY MATCHY!
>>
No. 914278 ID: 465a14

>>914272
Good idea. Ricardo will wear the top, Pascal will wear the bottom. Perfect match.
>>
No. 914297 ID: b54723

you find a shirt that says "krungle man..." you feel strangley compelled to buy the trashy shirt. what thrift store is complete without a bizarre shirt?
>>
No. 914301 ID: db508c
File 154504172277.png - (146.12KB , 800x800 , 154498119553.png )
914301

>>914207
Sunglasses, just in case they end up driving around sunrise (early morning glare right in the eyes is the Worst Thing), and driving gloves, because Pascal is definitely enough of a grandpa to feel like they're necessary (also gloves are cute)
>>
No. 914302 ID: 5e7e41
File 154506011353.png - (164.65KB , 800x800 , 1544981185666.png )
914302

get both of you some fashions and most importantly get pascal some sparkly little sequin shorts to sandpaper your dick off
>>
No. 914308 ID: f0787e

>>914302
i love everything about this
>>
No. 914309 ID: f0787e
File 154506884581.png - (91.29KB , 800x800 , 1544981185662.png )
914309

idk
>>
No. 914314 ID: aca9f1
File 154508035650.png - (160.63KB , 800x800 , 1544981hhh19553.png )
914314

I TRIED. IT CAN BE SIMPLIFIED A LOT BUT BASICALLY JUST RUFFLY SHIRT. AND TOP WITH HEART CLASPS. AND LACY UNDERSHIRT
>>
No. 914315 ID: aca9f1
File 154508046740.png - (353.34KB , 800x800 , 15449ddd81vfdvdfv19553.png )
914315

ok i messed up i meant to send this one
>>
No. 914318 ID: 27c0bc

>>914217
>>914224
>>914246
>>914247
>>914301
>>914302
>>914309
Beautifuls
>>
No. 914470 ID: 02e2dc
File 154517528916.png - (117.04KB , 602x800 , dressup!!!!.png )
914470

i'mmmmm pretty sure i'm late to the party here, but oh well

ricardo seems like the type of guy to like big jackets and combat boots, and pascal probably likes puffy/ruffly stuff. give that boy some puffy shorts and cute lace-up boots
>>
No. 914498 ID: ded7a1
File 154519425152.png - (287.66KB , 800x800 , tvrn dressup submission 1.png )
914498

all the earlier outfits look so nice!!!!!! i just wanted to give pascal....puffy sleeves & platforms bc they suit him ghfdgfh
wasn't as certain of what ricardo would like but i went with summery & comfortable and collared
in case my tiny doodle isn't legible, pascal's shorts are supposed to have a little bow in the back!
>>
No. 914502 ID: ba60f3

>>914302
the ricardo look has me SHOOK to high hell
>>
No. 914515 ID: 378cda
File 154522503759.png - (783.15KB , 2048x1024 , PicsArt_12-19-10_08_28.png )
914515

Why be stingy when we can get horny, fancy, AND vampire training ready! Also pascal would look so darling in a wide brim hat!! The choker is. For fashion
>>
No. 914568 ID: ba60f3

>>914515

I
LOVE
THIS
>>
No. 914620 ID: b12e3e

get pascal at least one practical outfit that he will think is super boring but will help him stand out less when you need to lay low. and, swimsuits? for potential vegas swimming pool shenanigans...
>>
No. 914945 ID: f0787e
File 154566089456.png - (303.74KB , 1800x800 , 154498119553.png )
914945

​get pascal something that has lace or sheer fabric, because he deserves it, you deserve it, and we deserve it. a deep neckline is a plus.
also he absolutely needs a choker. accessories!!
and big heavy boots he can stomp around in, i feel like he's the kind of person to appreciate big stompy boots.
>>
No. 914946 ID: f0787e
File 154566099055.png - (176.40KB , 1000x800 , 154498118566.png )
914946

​listen ricardo you need to shop with an open mind. get yourself something nice, not too conservative, a little cheeky. pocketless pants are classy.
and you need some cute exercise gear.
>>
No. 914958 ID: 465a14

Pockets are not optional for clothing and whatever trashfire designer decided that practicality was unfashionable should be beaten severely

What I'm saying is keep ur pockets Ricardo
>>
No. 915044 ID: ba60f3
File 154579839865.png - (412.16KB , 1050x800 , pascal1.png )
915044

drawing shoes is for people who didn't figure out you could just lazily paste pictures of shoes into ur document

I'm a fan of big-ass airy pants in light fabric re: the hot weather
>>
No. 915317 ID: aedfd9

I can't draw but... Pascal said we should get fancy clothes, lets do that, but also Ricardo has prob been to Vegas more recently than Pascal therefore: let's also get some sleazy-ass trashy tourist clothes that'll help us blend in. Ugly satin shirts, tropical prints, socks w/ sandals, umbrella hats...
>>
No. 915386 ID: e8b7d8

buy Pascal a sun lamp......and a robe.....
>>
No. 915399 ID: 270774
File 154606008258.png - (110.16KB , 800x525 , 287.png )
915399

Ricardo shops for himself first. To be completely frank, he’d been in his last outfit for about two weeks, and the current one was, as Pascal had pointed out, something he’d stolen off a corpse in a bathroom and then soaked with additional blood. It’s time to change.

Pascal’s mention of collared shirts sticks in his head. He’s certainly not shopping to Pascal’s tastes, because he doesn’t give a shit, but — but, well, it’s stuck in his head. It’s really in there. So is the thought of the warm weather in Vegas, even though Ricardo’s noticed by now that his reaction to temperature changes has been massively dulled since he died. He tries to be practical, choosing workout clothes, simple buttoned shirts, one pair each of sturdy shorts and jeans — and then suddenly veers into less practical as he grabs a couple swimsuits off a tiny rack shoved into the corner. Hotels, his brain supplies clumsily. Swimming pools.

He reminds himself of what he’s been persistently reminding Pascal, which is that it’s not a damn vacation. They’re running from aggressors. There’s a brief, brutal fight between his brain and his stupid undead boner, and he only figures out who won when he looks down at his basket and finds he’s piled it full of lacy off-the-shoulder vampire-y bullshit.

Fuck.

Ricardo was really hoping that shopping would be a distraction from said boner, and instead he’s finding that the boner is dragging him around like a dog on a leash. Every time he looks at an item of clothing, he thinks about Pascal wearing it. About fifty percent of the time, what his imagination produces makes him shove the item into his basket, as if he were in some kind of awful fugue state. Somehow, as time passes, he ends up with more clothes in the basket for Pascal than for himself, which was not at all the point of coming into the thrift store. It doesn’t help that everything is only a few bucks, and so he doesn’t even have to think about whether or not he can afford it, especially since Pascal’s the one securing the car.

Oh, shit. The car. Ricardo stops what he was doing (which was hesitantly fondling a pair of sequined hot pants) and checks his phone.

FROM: PASCAL
Hello Ricardo, I am all fed now and I have found a nice ugly stupid boring car for you, instead of something sexy and cool, which is what you asked of me because you are a horrible man! But now I have to find you! I see now this is why these telephones messages are so useful, because I can just ask you now! Please tell me where you are and then I can come drive the VERY UGLY, STUPID, BORING car to you! Your sire, Pascal

Ricardo stuffs the sequined shorts into the basket because at this point it’s the only part of his life he has any control over anymore.

TO: PASCAL
Thrift store. It’s not far from where we split up. I’ll text you the address and you can plug it into an app on your phone called “maps”

He sends the address, starts to put his phone back in his pocket, then pulls it out again at the last second.

TO: PASCAL
Apps are the squares. You tap them

He’s in line to pay when Pascal texts him again. The cashier doesn’t have any smart remarks for him this time, so he has a chance to glance down at his phone again and read it.

FROM: PASCAL
Dear Ricardo, I know this already! Minmin showed me Snap Chat. Please get Snap Chat! Your sire, Pascal

Ricardo’s not going to download Snapchat.
>>
No. 915400 ID: 270774
File 154606009407.png - (169.90KB , 800x525 , 288.png )
915400

There’s probably time before Pascal arrives, so he takes the opportunity to change into some of the clothes he bought. More than anything, it’s just a relief to be wearing stuff that is completely clean. And a tiny, tiny, tiny part of him does kind of want to prove to Pascal that he can look more put together if he wants to.

He’s just barely stepped outside when an SUV screeches past him, just barely managing to brake before denting the bumper of a car that’s parallel parked along the curb. There’s a beat, filled in by the wail of the car alarm that’s just been set off, and then it skids backwards, nearly jumping the curb and hitting him. He stumbles back, and the passenger side window rolls down.
>>
No. 915401 ID: 270774
File 154606011018.png - (160.25KB , 800x525 , 289.png )
915401

“Hello Ricardo!” chirps Pascal. The second he lays eyes on him, he brightens up. “Oh! Oh, look at you! How stylish, Ricardo! Look, you can be so cute when you try!”

Ricardo manages to suppress the traitorous burst of reflexive pleasure the compliment elicits because there’s a car alarm blaring in his ear. In addition to that, his extremely attuned hearing can pick out several car alarms, all spaced out a few blocks away from each other in the opposite direction. “Pascal,” he says, slowly. “Do you know how to drive?”

“Of course I know how to drive,” Pascal replies, indignant. Against his better judgement, Ricardo gets in, mostly because he doesn’t want to have this conversation standing on the curb with his head stuck inside the window. “I got the car here, didn’t I?”

Ricardo stuffs all the bags underneath his legs. “And how long ago did you learn to drive?”

“Oh, when I was living in Brooklyn, of course. This was, euuuh, maybe in the 1930s? The boys in that den taught me.”

“Okay,” says Ricardo, trying his best to sound neutral. “So you’re saying vampire mobsters taught you to drive. During Prohibition.”

Pascal nods enthusiastically.

“Can you tell me,” Ricardo continues, through a deep breath, “in what context were you learning to drive, exactly?”

“To get away from the policemen, of course!” Pascal turns to face forward again, wiggling the wheel energetically back and forth. “Beep beep!”
>>
No. 915403 ID: 8d6777

OGH NOW WE HAVE TO DOWNLOAD SNAPCHAT (and swap usernames w all our other contacts to add to texts!!!) suppress the feeling that if u were a dog ur tail would be wagging.. get in the car before beinf concerned @ pascal’s drivinf skills
to be fair, getaway skills r gonna be useful!
>>
No. 915404 ID: a68708

do not beep beep.

it's best if you drive. you'll probably teach him how to do it properly. maybe you can use your undead boner as incentive!

but probably do whatever you're gonna do as soon as possible. we're trying to avoid attention, and a car alarm going off is maybe the easiest way to draw attention to yourself.
>>
No. 915405 ID: 0f15ab

Oh god please switch places with Pascal. Don’t let him on the highway.
>>
No. 915406 ID: a3dfae

maybe ricardo should drive so they can get to vegas in one piece (and not get pulled over by cops)
>>
No. 915407 ID: 9fcd43

Ricardo.

You're going to download Snapchat.
>>
No. 915412 ID: 14e641

Maybe you should drive.....just so Pascal can look at the clothes. No other reason needed.
>>
No. 915414 ID: ded7a1

i tgink that we should drive probably for not attracting attention reasons and so pascal can look at stuff. does ricardo already have snapchat? is there a special vampire snapchat.
>>
No. 915416 ID: 70df1e

beep beep!

if pascal can evade the cops he can evade the cradle let him drive!!!!
>>
No. 915426 ID: b2f14b

BEEP BEEP!!!
THATS REALLY CUTE, DOWNLOAD SNAPCHAT

>>915416 this
although, if youre gonna drive, you have to be NICE about it! Just say "hey how about i drive so you can check what i bought us?"
realize the us in that sentence too late and blush, of course
>>
No. 915428 ID: e4330d

tell him his skills could be useful if they're found, but for now maybe some more modern, civilian driving skills would help you blend in

if he gets sore about it distract him with the least horny clothing gifts you have
>>
No. 915429 ID: 930d12

>>915412
This
>>
No. 915433 ID: dcb912

yes you should offer to drive so he can look through your purchases. distract him with shiny things!
>>
No. 915434 ID: dcb912

also download snapchat so pascal can send you cute selfies when youre not together
>>
No. 915435 ID: 556568

Okay, Pascal has snapchat. Now would be a really good time to impress upon him the importance of not dumping pictures on the internet, because I told you this would happen.
>>
No. 915441 ID: 2e3701

Consider urge to kiss Pascal for being adorable. Give in to this urge because honestly at this point what the hell, you're fucked no matter what.

Then tell Pascal you'd like to hear the rest of that story later but for now how about you drive and Pascal can look through the clothes. Don't beep beep it's ass o'clock and the humans are sleeping.
>>
No. 915457 ID: e3a778

Do not beep beep. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. And most importantly, do not let Pascal drive.

Ease him out of the idea by reminding him that most of the driving here is going to be long, boring stretches of straight highway. He’ll be able to entertain himself better in the passenger seat.

And seconding telling him to be careful about the internet/social media, but don’t be condescending about it.
>>
No. 915458 ID: b54723

>>915401
get in the car. you cant die youre a vampire! its perfectly safe. and thank pascal for driving for you, obviously! also kiss him for being so cute.
>>
No. 915463 ID: aedfd9

AAAAAAA I LOVE PASCAL!!!!

Would it be wise to drive a ways and then ditch this car for another one that probably has attracted less attention? Either way, yes, let's get behind the wheel while distracting Pascal with shiny clothes
>>
No. 915467 ID: c7f906

Pascal, we can't drive a stolen car full of dents through flyover country. Every sheriff with a hardon for police brutality is going to pull us over.

You'll drive, pascal has to put snapchat on your phone and put those clothes away. Check the back for surprises.
>>
No. 915501 ID: d41fc3

SNAP! CHAT! SNAP! CHAT! SNAP! CHAT! or, as i like to call it, snapBAT, for vampires

also yes take the wheel. have pascal regale you with driving stories to distract him while you do the actual driving
>>
No. 915505 ID: df855e

grab the wheel, make sure you got your seatbelts on just for show and get that snap chat! before you drive of course..we wouldnt want to get arrested here
>>
No. 915512 ID: b54723

get pascal snapchat so we can watch him yell at internet trolls. that would be pretty fun. oh but i agree to tell him to be safe without being condescending about it because dealing with bad ppl online can be exhausting and also we can't have pascal accidentally give his or your credit card number to someone just cos theyre cute.
>>
No. 915601 ID: 5e7e41

Glad that you got the shorts so pascal can sandpaper your dick off! I also think 'you drive, let pascal look at the clothes' is a Good Plan.

also download snapchat.
>>
No. 915666 ID: ea1686

>>915467
getting pulled over by cops? WE'RE VAMPIRES, BABY, THAT JUST MEANS FREE LUNCH
im kind of more into the idea of pascal driving now
>>
No. 915687 ID: b1b4f3

>>915401
Tell him you'd rather drive, you have more experience behind the wheel. But uh, yeah good choice.
>>
No. 915692 ID: 2e3701

>>915666
cops going missing is a good way to get human attention though, so I'd say it's more a way to make pascal use his hypnosis and then need to feed more frequently. Under the radar is good.
>>
No. 916020 ID: b463f2

beep beep! I love Pascal and his enthusiasm and just!! beep beep! pls let Pascal wonder over clothes while we drive...

(and Pascal might just see those condoms and lube we got....)
>>
No. 916423 ID: 270774
File 154675928352.png - (140.87KB , 800x525 , 290.png )
916423

“Do not beep beep,” Ricardo hisses. Pascal hovers his hand coyly over the wheel, the tip of his tongue sticking out, and Ricardo sighs. “Listen. How about we save the getaway driving for when we actually need it, and you can leave all the boring highway driving when we’re supposed to be laying low to me?”

“Ohhhh.” Pascal leans back in the seat. “You’re right. It is going to be boring, isn’t it.”

“And I-“ Ricardo balks a little, for reasons he can’t identify. But it’s a way to get Pascal out of the seat. “I bought you some stuff. You should look through it.”

Pascal lets out a little squeak of excitement, and there’s some confused scrambling as they switch seats. The bags are already rustling with Pascal’s investigation by the time Ricardo’s pulled them out of the parking spot and started towards the highway.

“Ricardo! So many of these things are pretty!” Ricardo glances to the side, just long enough to catch Pascal holding an airy, sheer shirt sleeve up to his face in delight. “All of this is for me? No, wait, this ugly thing with the hood, this must be for you. Oh! This hat is so cute!”

“I just figured it would be good for both of us to have new stuff.” Ricardo is suddenly remembering some of the riskier items in the bags, and his palms are clammy on the wheel. “You don’t have to wear all of it.”

“I like it! I like everything I see here!” Another interlude of rustling plastic, and suddenly Pascal’s hands slow down. “Oh, my. Ricaaardo.”

Oh, no.
>>
No. 916424 ID: 270774
File 154675929662.png - (118.92KB , 800x525 , 291.png )
916424

He glances over again, as much as he can let himself at a stop sign, and Pascal is holding up one of the items that had only made it into the bag courtesy of his undead boner. A little red velvet dress, with a pleated skirt and a high collar. He suddenly cannot remember what the absolute fuck possessed him to buy it.

He’s two stumbling steps into thinking up a clumsy lie when Pascal laughs, not unkindly, and lays the dress out in his lap. “When I was younger, I never would have thought to wear something like this. Not even any makeup, the way I wear it now. Court makeup is different. And especially when I first left Transylvania, I felt appearances were very important, and wanted to be careful not to look foolish.”

Ricardo turns onto the highway ramp with perhaps a little too much vigor. “You don’t have to wear it,” he repeats tensely.

“I like it.” Pascal is stroking the material lightly, his head tilted downward. “I’ve been gaining courage, bit by bit, over the decades. I think is easier when already you have stopped being able to meet what society expects of you, ehehe.” He folds it, slowly, and slips it back into the bag with a little more care than he’s used with the rest of the clothes. “It makes me happy that you saw this and thought I would look nice in it.”

Ricardo feels — he can’t pinpoint how he feels. He feels a little guilty, because that was only part of what he was thinking when he saw it, and also a little guilty for automatically thinking of it as embarrassing. And he also feels —
>>
No. 916425 ID: 270774
File 154675930848.png - (145.34KB , 800x525 , 292.png )
916425

There’s more rustling, and Pascal is holding up something else, and when Ricardo looks over to see what it is he almost reflexively drives the car off the road.

One of the bags, of course, was the one from the convenience store, and Pascal has the little box of condoms held up in his splayed fingers. His smile is not exactly friendly.

“Someone is feeling very confident in himself,” Pascal sing-songs.

Ricardo puts his eyes back on the road and keeps them there. “I didn’t think you’d even know what those are. Aren’t you from the fucking 1800’s?”

“The 1700’s, Ricardo,” Pascal replies smugly. “But why will this matter? You think we did not have these then?” He reaches across the gap between them to lightly smack Ricardo in the temple with the flat of the box. “The syphilis, Ricardo! Think of the syphilis!”

Ricardo is thinking of the syphilis as hard as he can, in hopes that it will decimate his boner. Alarmingly, it’s not making much of a dent. “Can vampires get syphilis?” he asks, helplessly.

“Of course we can. We just can’t die from it.” Pascal is fumbling the box open. “And you will be fatigued all the time, because your body will be trying to regenerate from the inside out, and if you do not feed lots and lots then you will start to get the symptoms just like a human — ah! Each one wrapped up in shiny foil like this, how cute!”

Ricardo is trying to cobble words together out of the license plates on the cars in front of them. That’s also not helping. “Can you not call them cute.”

“Well, like I have said already, how bold you are!” Pascal sticks his nose in the box, curiously, and then straightens up again. Ricardo can sense Pascal grinning at him even without looking over. “Twelve of them.”
>>
No. 916426 ID: 70df1e

>think of the syphilis think of the syphilis think of the syphilis

try to explain that everything comes in packages with multiples these days and that he should definately not read too much into it at all.

alternately, just let pascal tease you because honestly? its what you deserve
>>
No. 916427 ID: 267f37

Tell pascal to turn one into a balloon. Also explain that your undead boner made you do it. And it's still pretty bad and you haven't had a chance to take care of it so perhaps pascal should show some compassion? (Ignore the stray thought regarding the many ways that compassion could manifest)
>>
No. 916428 ID: fbdb94

try and convince him that they arent necessarily for sexual encounters, and that HE'S the one who is in fact afflicted with undead boner syndrome. they're, like, a modern car maintenance thing now. you know these things. it's definitely for cars sometimes, in an entirely non-sexual context.

also, ask him about the things he did that eventually led to him feeling quite comfortable wearing clothes like the dress you've bought him!
>>
No. 916429 ID: 07d754

pascal teasing u makes him happy fjskdkf it might not drive off the undead boner but. think abt his cute smile!!! and syphilis
>>
No. 916430 ID: aedfd9

Blush and drive, there's nothing you can say in this situation that won't get you (adorably) teased
>>
No. 916431 ID: c03cfe

1) ok we really need to find out how stds work with vampires are there doctors to deal with this or if you get one are you just stuck with it forever. i feel like you'd need to go to a vampire doctor so maybe we should ask about that? 2) offer to wear the dress to put him more at ease. offer to wear all the outfits you bought for him to wear because you were horny. please offer to wear all the outfits you bought for him to wear because /i/ am horny 3) NO BUT SERIOUSLY THIS BRINGS UP A REALLY IMPORTANT POINT AND THAT POINT IS how many minor /things/ do we not know about that are going to bite us in the ass later besides vampire stds. how do we fill in the gaps.
>>
No. 916432 ID: 055cbc

Thousand yard stare, automatically repeating "You don't have to wear them"
>>
No. 916433 ID: c7f906

Whats wrong, not enough?
>>
No. 916434 ID: edfbdc

Lie through your teeth and say that those were for if you met anyone on the trip. For fucking sure, that's what you were thinking, and you definitely were thinking and not a slave to your libido.
>>
No. 916436 ID: 316060

i think lying to pascal is not a good idea. i mean, ricardo did buy them because hes horny for him, so lying would be like -- a total dick move? even in a funny-embarrassed way? be silent, let yourself be dragged to hell by pascal. list all the stds you learned in 10th grade sex ed in your mind to distract from hell boner
>>
No. 916437 ID: b54723

there are lots of nonsexual uses for condoms. maybe sometimes you gotta pee and cant get out so you just pee in the condom. Or as a sanitary glove. or maybe you can trade it for cigs later on down the line if any of you smoke. There are MANY wonderful uses for condoms that don't involve sex, Pascal, how about you focus on getting the hell out of dodge instead of sex, huh?
>>
No. 916438 ID: b54723

>>916437
maybe ricardo just felt like seeing if he could make balloon animals and they ran out of balloons, huh???????? or pee water balloons.
>>
No. 916441 ID: bb78f2

>>916425
Pfft, hey, maybe you'll need them for all the girls girls girls you'll be boning in vegas with Mel, Pascal. Maybe I'll meet a dude, I dunno. It's VEGAS. You bring shitloads of condoms. I bet they're at a premium in Vegas. Stock up now rather than later.

Excuse me for being practical.

Wait... if we can get syphilis, that means we can also get sick with just about almost any other human disease, even if we don't die from it. Are they're vampire physicians? Does anything stick with you for eternity? Vampire Cancer?

Now THAT sounds SUPER GODDAMN IMPORTANT to know.
>>
No. 916444 ID: a9ae4a

We aren't getting out of this one fellas. Let Pascal make fun of your boner choice with the condoms, think of the syphilis. Let's not ruin the mood by making it seem like we'd rather Do anything else but have sex with him because we know that's a dirty lie. Also:

>“It makes me happy that you saw this and thought I would look nice in it.”

Just because your boner mostly made the decision on the dress, doesn't mean it was a bad thing, Pascal is very touched and happy! Yay! Bask in the fact he really likes the clothes you bought. Also we'll almost definitely see him in it now that we know he enjoys the gifts. Double yay for boner?
>>
No. 916445 ID: a9ae4a

>>916432
Add: also this omg
>>
No. 916448 ID: edfbdc

>>916444
The best lies are dirty

Or something
>>
No. 916449 ID: 2afc6a

>>916444
yeah exactly

going WELL WHAT IF THE CONDOMS ARE FOR PEE HUH is a cowardly lie, and also could be insulting. ricardo, you want to have sex with pascal. there's no denying it no matter what you say because you gave him the fucking bags, dipshit.

say "well you SAID youd be BORED ON THE DRIVE" flustered, like a dipshit, but like a CUTE dipshit
>>
No. 916475 ID: ba60f3

you did a good job, ricardo. feel good about it!!! also, don't lie about the condoms
>>
No. 916478 ID: b54723

>>916449
It's a lie by omission and there's no way Ricardo is going to be upfront about his attraction to Pascal, unfortunately. I want that too but hiding the meaning is probably the most ic for Ricardo right now.
>>
No. 916494 ID: 86ed28

>>916433
This
>>
No. 916505 ID: b1b4f3

>>916425
"They're cheaper in bulk."
>>
No. 916535 ID: 9fcd43

Let's not lie to Pascal again, we just finished apologizing for the last one (also it's a really lame lie and he's going to see through it and probably be offended that we think so little of his intelligence.) Be honest and say they're just in case, we have no idea what's going to happen in Vegas.
>>
No. 916545 ID: edfbdc

>>916535
It's not a lie to try to trick him it's a lie to avoid an embarrassing truth. The fact that it's obvious is not to be insulting, but to allow for the truth to come through despite the words being said.

It's like y'all never heard of tsunderes.
>>
No. 916570 ID: b54723

>>916545
THANK YOU you get this. You get me.
>>
No. 916572 ID: 0f15ab

Tell him that was the smallest pack of condoms they had (in number not size) but dont lie about them being for someone else. Did we learn nothing from all the Teddy shit. Honesty is the best policy even if its embarrassing.
>>
No. 916600 ID: 38ca5b

tell him youre not expecting anything from him and youre sorry if you made him uncomfortable.
>>
No. 916711 ID: 14e641

Hey, Vegas is THE place to dress up cute. Pascal is gunna rock it.
>>
No. 916714 ID: 6cf958

don't lie about the condoms, take your lumps and live with it, or tell him you just wanted to be prepared because you used to be a boy scout
>>
No. 916975 ID: 270774
File 154709746618.png - (128.79KB , 800x525 , 293.png )
916975

There’s no getting out of this. Ricardo just has to do damage control. “They come in packs of twelve,” he rasps.

Pascal is not deterred. “And to buy them now! You cannot even wait until we reach our destination, is that it? Ehehehe!”

“Listen, it wasn’t — I just fed. And you know how it is. And I haven’t had a chance to take care of that yet, by the way,” he adds, “so how about showing me a little compassion, huh?”

Pascal laughs, but he quiets down a little, expression softening. “Yes, yes. Ah, I’m sorry, Ricardo, I should not tease you so much. I’ve just fed, too, you know. I got carried away.”

“Yeah, well.” Ricardo has a death grip on the wheel. “Like I said before, you don’t have to wear them.”

Pascal leans across the middle console, propping his chin up on his hand. “Ah, and like I said before, I’m just happy you saw them and thought I would look nice in them.”
>>
No. 916976 ID: 270774
File 154709747341.png - (129.52KB , 800x525 , 294.png )
916976

Ricardo needs to bring the conversation back to syphilis. “Hey, for real. All this shit about disease seems important to know. Can we catch anything humans can?”

“Oh… well, I suppose we can, but our bodies will kill it right away if it isn’t something that can be deadly. The only things that can show symptoms to us are things that would be very serious to a human. Euuuh, like, for example, something that would certainly kill a human, and for which there is no cure, we would have to suffer it for maybe twenty or thirty years. This is why I’m careful, and I spit out blood that doesn’t taste right! And why we still use these.”

Ricardo looks over and finds, to his horror, that Pascal has taken a condom out and blown it up like a balloon. He wrinkles his nose as he ties it off. “Augh, these have oil already on them. How disgusting. Let me add my own, you silly condom makers!” He wipes his hands off on the seat and starts idly batting the condom balloon around. “Euuuhh, but sometimes things that can be cured for humans, the medicines will not work the same for us? I don’t really know a lot about it. So we have our own physicians, but they are rare, because we don’t need them very often. I only know a few. Euuuh, Kel’s aide de camp is one, but I don’t recall her name. And… well, Jim, who is the leader of the Brooklyn den, is a physician as well. But you see, it’s inconvenient to go to one, because they are so spread out. So be careful when you eat, and use condoms when you don’t know someone!”

“Don’t —“ This conversation is awful. “I know that already. Don’t lecture me on safe sex.”
>>
No. 916977 ID: 270774
File 154709749018.png - (114.23KB , 800x525 , 295.png )
916977

“Well, you asked!” Pascal gets bored of the balloon and pops it with one of his long nails. Ricardo flinches. “Euhhh… actually, I am a little glad, because that brings up something that is a little awkward to say.”

“You, feeling awkward about something,” Ricardo scoffs.

“It is! You know, it would be easier if you weren’t so unsociable,” Pascal says. “But, euhhh…”

There’s the sound of Pascal shifting, and then his fingertips are soft against the curve of Ricardo’s forearm. He tenses his hands on the wheel, but the shift of tendons only seems to press the contact closer. “I told you before I know how terrible it is, after feeding, when you’re young. You haven’t learned to ignore it yet.”

Syphilis, Ricardo thinks urgently. Syphilis syphilis syphilis gonorrhea chlamydia herpes syphilis—

His undead boner bursts through his brain stem and redirects his thoughts only to the acts that lead to the transmission of said horrible diseases, with no space left to think about the consequences.

“And euhhhh, from what I know of Kel’s training program, she will have you feeding very very frequently. It will probably become very hard on you, and she will become impatient if you are not focused and clearheaded when she is teaching you.” Pascal is rubbing distracted little circles into the crook of Ricardo’s elbow. Ricardo is in hell. “And — well, listen, Ricardo,” and oh, for the love of fuck, he can’t listen to Pascal saying his name right now, “I know it seems like I am not taking it so seriously, but I understand that we are in a dangerous situation, and so also we have to be able to—“

“Can you get to the point?” Ricardo snaps, and in that second a car ahead of them brakes and it takes him a second longer than it should have to swerve. There’s a beat of stunned silence as he manages to straighten the car in the neighboring lane, and then Pascal is looking up at him balefully through his lashes.

“As I was saying,” he continues, tone pointed, “we need to be able to focus carefully on our surroundings. And you are not so good at that yet, post-feeding.”

“Uh-huh,” says Ricardo, tensely.

“And normally it would be fine for you to just find some other vampires, because there are almost always ones you can find for after feeding, and everyone understands it can just be, euhhhh — how do I say it — a thing of utility —“ Ricardo can’t tell if Pascal is speaking more quickly as he goes on, or if his brain is just melting a little. “But in our situation, that is not safe. So!” Pascal pats his arm a few times, aimlessly. “So probably it is just best for me to make myself available, right?”

He withdraws his hand, suddenly, as soon as he’s said it, and becomes extremely interested in his cuticles. “Before I thought probably I would be the last person you would want for this, but now that you have bought all this I think maybe it is not so outlandish a plan.” He fans his fingers out, cocking his head to the side. “Besides, you’re handsome, so I wouldn’t mind it at all.”
>>
No. 916978 ID: 270774
File 154709750117.png - (119.63KB , 800x525 , 296.png )
916978

Ah.
>>
No. 916979 ID: 7e9c89

PULL OVER SO YOU DON'T CRASH W/ A BONER, god ricardo. he... doesn't rly seem like he's offering out of pressure, so maybe just say you wouldn't mind either and die a lil
>>
No. 916980 ID: 99a99a

HEY WE MIGHT GET TO SEE SOME PROPER FUC—

anyways.

ricardo for the love of nothing PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD

driving bad causes crashes and car crashes mean cops, and tow trucks, and LOTS of attention. attention that pascal could possibly get you out of with hypno, but if your car is fucked you are un-fun-ly fucked, too. that makes you vulnerable. pull it together asshole!
>>
No. 916981 ID: 99a99a

also don’t pull over to fuck you massive jerks! a cop could see
>>
No. 916982 ID: 071b7f

Tell him you don't want him to have sex with you just because your boner is raging out, but if he wanted to rather than just wouldn't mind, your hand could use a rest.

BUT ALSO: NOT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING
NO ROAD HEAD
>>
No. 916984 ID: bb78f2

>>916978
...
Ok, next big drop and reveal we will feel guilty about if we don't say it right now, and its a bit pathetic and you're going to think less of us for feeling thing way, since it means we're about the drop the stoic act for a moment.
We're bad at sex.
Terrible at it. Just so we can get that out. Awful. The worst.
We couldn't keep a boyfriend because of it.

So, to drop all pretense right now and say the most pathetic, most turn offy thing we could say right now.

We need sex lessons.
>>
No. 916985 ID: 815d63

AND FUCK HIM ALREADY, RICARDO. WE KNOW YOU'RE BAD AT SEX, BUT JUST TRY YOUR BEST.
>>
No. 916986 ID: 158da5

YOU'RE STRONG YOU'RE SO STRONG AND ALSO HAVING SEX OUT OF RELUCTANT CONVENIENCE SURE SOUNDS FUCKING AWFUL

Really, that kinda sounds like it would kill one of your souls at least, maybe you can go on a few dates, see a couple movies, wait until the operative word aren't "make myself available".

Also check the road every so often, yeah.
>>
No. 916987 ID: c7f906

No no no, don't be self concious, see he called you handsome.
>>
No. 916988 ID: df855e

keep driving like your boner depends on it...but also open up man! he might laugh at it but i mean its like ripping off a bandaid!
>>
No. 916991 ID: b815ea

"I wouldn't mind. " and "you're handsome, I wouldn't mind AT ALL" are very specific
and the second is much more enthusiastic while he's trying not to be........ but please don't think about Pascal's mouth on the condom though. Don't do it. Maybe dont pull over yet but this is getting unbearable.
>>
No. 916993 ID: b54723

look so. have you ever considered whacking off? i mean like. NOT RIGHT NOW. the next time you pull over. but i agree with alex hall. fucking should be done when it isn't under reluctant need, I think.
>>
No. 916995 ID: 99a99a

double also on telling him that your previous partner(s) have said you are BAD AT SEX and maybe thats why you havent boned down in literally ten years
>>
No. 917002 ID: bd241b

It's time for backseat sex right now, so please pull over at the next available stop. It's for utility, idiot. And I am afraid of car accidents.
>>
No. 917003 ID: 965670

OK. NO. RICARDO LISTEN THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING. HE'S DTF!!!!! but if you feel like you can't have this conversation without your dick shooting off, then pull over. sometimes people talk a lot or overexplain when they're nervous about smth so like listen pascal is DOWN. FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT.

i agree with getting sex lessons, but u can mince your words a little. you just need a little teaching. you need to come clean about your anxieties but i honestly don't think pascal is gonna care that much. ALSO you could say you prefer pascal to take the reigns (bc of your Lack of Expertise) for yalls first time, whether that be him topping or him simply leading, or Pascal Dickride Real, it'll be good. sometimes being a good top requires bottoming first imo! don't fuck this up or i'll kill you. a big part of having good sex is proper communication so u gotta lay everything out on the table. literally just talk to him, so many things can be improved by having a proper honest conversation.
>>
No. 917010 ID: 158da5

I gotta wonder if anyone actually looked at the picture, because there's nothing about his face that says "enthusiastic about sex" right now. "Pensive" and "melancholic" come to mind.
>>
No. 917020 ID: 694425

"i want you to want it, not to not mind it" goddamn goddamn goddamn
>>
No. 917027 ID: 270774
File 154713563604.png - (150.44KB , 800x525 , 297.png )
917027

“I would want you to want it,” Ricardo grumbles, “not to just not mind it.”

Pascal laughs, immediately, loud and unrestrained. “Oh, no! Did I hurt your feelings?”

Ricardo scowls. He’s scowling, not sulking. Pascal continues. “Here, I will fix it. ‘Ricardo, I want so badly to have sex with you! Ricardo, I cannot live without your cock. Ricardo, probably I will die if you don’t—’”

Ricardo pulls over to the shoulder, suddenly and forcefully, and there’s a little satisfaction that he won’t admit to in hearing Pascal’s head whack against the window.

“Ow!”

“That’s not what I’m asking for, so don’t be shitty,” Ricardo growls.

“Who’s being shitty?! You are shitty!”

“I meant I’m not interested if you’re reluctant.”

“For god’s sake.” Pascal flips down the sun visor above his seat and pretends to check his hair in the mirror. “Listen, Ricardo, if you want to be tenderly wooed, you are free to whisper sweet nothings to yourself as you masturbate.” He snaps the visor back up with a flourish. “But if you want to be capable again, and quickly, we both have working bodies. Sorry that I am not being romantic, but like I said, for our kind this is a thing of utility. Is lucky that the solution is fun for me, at least.” He glances over, eyebrows raised. “Believe me, Ricardo, if you were not so nice-looking, and not a little charming in your stupid way, I would be happy to throw you in the trunk and have you do it yourself, very angrily, four times in a row, as you did in my apartment.”

Ricardo shoves his hand through his hair, one hand drumming impatiently on the wheel. “Are you ever going to be capable of just saying something pleasant to me, without wrapping it up in an equal amount of insults?”

“Are you ever going to give me reason to?” Pascal settles back against his seat again, and then seems to relent, smiling. “Okay, I’m sorry. Obviously I cannot be even a little coy with you, or too brusque, because you become so anxious.” He reaches across and gives Ricardo a light swat on the shoulder, playfully. “Where does all this anxiousness come from? Look, you are wound up like a spring.”
>>
No. 917028 ID: 270774
File 154713565114.png - (105.38KB , 800x525 , 298.png )
917028

Ugh. Uuuuugh. UUUUUGH. Ricardo looks firmly out the window, watching cars whizz by them so quickly that they’re simply silvery blurs. “I’ve been told,” he begins, stiffly, “that I’m bad at sex.”

Pascal lets out a gasping little laugh again. He’s always fucking laughing. “What? How?”

“Just — in general. I had a longtime boyfriend tell me I wasn’t — that I wasn’t making him happy in bed. Bad enough that he left me over it. And when I hook up with people, most of the time they don’t want to do it twice.” He has absolutely zero interest in seeing what face Pascal is making right now. “So. Apparently, I’m just bad at it.”

“Well, did they tell you what you did wrong?”

There’s a pause. Ricardo finally turns his head back, processing that sentence at about half speed. “What? No. I have no idea.”
>>
No. 917029 ID: 270774
File 154713566707.png - (91.90KB , 800x525 , 299.png )
917029

Pascal crosses his arms. “Did they tell you to do anything differently? Did they tell you what they liked? Did they ask you to do something they wanted instead?”

“No.”

“Idiots!” Pascal straightens up, looking smug. “Of course, probably you should have asked, too, but now I see how it went. If they said anything to make it sound like they weren’t enjoying themselves, you became so grumpy and withdrawn like this because your feelings were hurt, and then they felt like you wouldn’t listen, and here we are today, with a Ricardo who can’t fuck.”

Ricardo has nothing to say in defense of himself, so he stays quiet. Pascal sighs and starts to clamber over the center console. “They wasted you! What a shame.”

Ricardo watches him, brows furrowed. “What are you doing?”

“I am coming into the back seat, obviously— ow.” He tumbles ungracefully into the back of the SUV, then scrambles up onto one of the seats, patting the upholstery. “Come here!”
>>
No. 917030 ID: 270774
File 154713567807.png - (128.55KB , 800x525 , 300.png )
917030

….Huh.
>>
No. 917032 ID: 17c2ee

>>917029
"I thought the point was to come in you." Or at least ask him how he likes to be fucked.
>>
No. 917037 ID: 3f8e72

well, go back there!

since he's more experienced, he should take the lead and give you very thorough instructions. service top ricardo? service top ricardo.
>>
No. 917038 ID: ee3259

Go back there im cryigj
>>
No. 917039 ID: 5cb8b9

you're already on the shoulder... turn off the car -- don't want to waste gas -- and see what he has planned for you
>>
No. 917044 ID: f89c1c

i'm gonna keep advocating for ricardo bottoming until i die BUT it seems like ur gonna get some guidance on how to Fuck Good but again be open to using the lube on urself! oh also it might be sexy to ask to undress pascal, if he's cool with it and his pants aren't incredibly tight.
more presently though, are you convinced that pascal wants this? UR IN IT NOW. not to say that either of u can't back out for any reason, but like. IT'S HAPPENING. keep up a constant dialogue and think with your HEAD not your BONER
>>
No. 917046 ID: 694425

GET IN THERE
ALSO KISS HIM CLUMSILY
>>
No. 917047 ID: 267f37

Go back there!!

But also mention that you don't need tender wooing, wanting to have sex with you because he wants to lend a hand and have some fun is enough want for you to be dtf, but it sounded like Pascal felt he had to, and you don't want to have sex because of that.

Pascal also just fed, too, and you sorta want to help out with, ah, his needs if not being distracted would help to make things clearer.

Also ask "what, are you going to teach me?" (And then let him teach you!!)
>>
No. 917048 ID: caccde

Get there, be sure he really is into it, and smack his ass so hard he'll need to feed again
>>
No. 917049 ID: e4db83

>>917046
pwease give him clumsy kisses ricardo
>>
No. 917050 ID: 158da5

>>917047
Yeah, it wasn't about romance it was about consent. Making sure Pascal was okay, not making Ricardo feel good.
>>
No. 917051 ID: b1b4f3

>>917030
Alright time for your first boning lesson.
>>
No. 917055 ID: f0088f

HE! CAN! TEACH ! YOU ! bonjour pascal fancy a blowie
>>
No. 917056 ID: 7e9c89

u heard the man!!! listen 2 instructions very well, and also get back there w/out tripping over ur boner
>>
No. 917059 ID: ded7a1

>>917047
>>
No. 917082 ID: 5447fc

ricardo listen to me very carefully. I am speaking into your ear now. Get back there, talk about your feelings, and let pascal take the lead
>>
No. 917083 ID: b12e3e

(banging fists on table) LET PASCAL TOP! LET PASCAL TOP!

and let him keep being just a *little* bit mean about it. not enough to kill the emotional and educational value.
>>
No. 917089 ID: 14e641

Let Pascal Top!!!
>>
No. 917093 ID: b54723

its time

to bottom and let pascal guide you. you can smash him later when you can satisfy him.
>>
No. 917100 ID: 9fcd43

Time for school, don't forget your lunch
>>
No. 917104 ID: c7f906

You're not parked in front of a high school or police station or something right?
>>
No. 917113 ID: b463f2

Climb into the back seat and say, "You said I probably should have asked them, so... how do *you* like to get fucked?"

also, if Pascal asks our opinion, absolutely let's bottom to him. probably after he goes down on us.
>>
No. 917121 ID: 97d823

IM WITH T HE ADVOCATE ON RICARDO BOTTOMING.... just want to toss that out there. the agreement. on the bottoming. i would like for that to happen, but if right now is not the time then so be it. ricardo get ur butt back there & try to. not be dumb. try ur hardest. i know ur very quiet and grumpy & recalcitrant, so try to be nice, but also be yourself & be honest about your attraction
get back there & take it slow, maybe put a hand on his thigh or his hip, like a lil sexy & obviously Yes I Want To Fuck but also giving him a chance to say what he wants to (bc he loves talking & thats ok)
>>
No. 917138 ID: a3dfae

ask him what he likes!!! now is the time to learn to communicate before/during sex!
>>
No. 917146 ID: bd241b

Thank you for listening about getting in the backseat, it's time to shoot any and all will-they-won't-they suggestions into space where it belongs and can never be retrieved. Anyway, get on back there and let Pascal take the lead. He's the instructor, so just follow the instructions.
>>
No. 917200 ID: b463f2

>>917037

...service top also very, very good suggestion.
>>
No. 917248 ID: 0d0e16

hey ricardo LET PASCAL BOSS YOU AROUND...we already know it’s what he’s good at and it will make him be able to give you tips and also be really hot while doing it 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
>>
No. 917254 ID: 2791fd

LET!! RICARDO!! BOTTOM!!! SHOW HIM HOW ITS DONE

or just yknow tell pascal to help you make him feel good as you go keep communication open that sort of thing
>>
No. 917258 ID: 2791fd

>>917037
SERVICE TOP REALLY GOOD
>>
No. 917304 ID: 270774
File 154727127147.png - (115.09KB , 800x525 , 301.png )
917304

Ricardo steels himself, turns off the car, and begins the torturous endeavor of squeezing himself into the back seat. “I just want to reiterate,” he says, “that I don’t need ‘tender wooing’—”

“Ricardo, the condoms,” Pascal says. Ricardo looks at him, one leg in the back of the car and one still trapped on the other side of the driver’s seat. He hoists himself back up front, grabs the condoms, and goes back to clambering over the console.

“It’s not about wanting you to be romantic,” he continues, grunting as he finally manages to settle on the seat next to Pascal, “it’s about not wanting you to feel obligated.”

“Hm. I suppose I do feel a little obligated to take care of you,” Pascal admits. He leans forward and runs his nails along the sides of Ricardo’s head, sliding his fingers into his hair, and it takes everything in him not to automatically tense up in response. “But I can be flexible in choosing what that means. And right now, this is the way to care for you that I want.”
>>
No. 917305 ID: 270774
File 154727130135.png - (110.94KB , 800x525 , 302.png )
917305

Pascal swings one leg over him, hovering not quite in his lap, and Ricardo reminds himself to communicate. “So.” His brain is already fizzling out, but Pascal waits, still scratching light circles into his hair. “You said I should ask.”

“Yeees.”

“So what do you like?”

Pascal tilts his head to the side, apparently pleased with the question, even though it was practically squeezed out through gritted teeth. “Lots of things. I like sucking cock. I like men who can take direction. I like talking, and I like how embarrassed you are already.”

“I’m not,” mutters Ricardo.

“Ah, then it won’t be a problem for you to tell me what you like, also.”

Fuck.

Ricardo swallows dryly. “I think it would be — better. If you took the lead.”

Pascal flaps his hand loosely. “This was a given.”

“And if that means you fucking me, that’s — something I’d want to try.” Ricardo gets the sentence out as fast as he can, then glowers at Pascal as he waits for the response. Pascal looks thoughtful, and his hands move from Ricardo’s hair to his shoulders, working the tension there in slow circles.

“You say to try, so you have not been the receiving one before?”

“I haven’t.”

“Mm.” The movements of Pascal’s hands become firmer, his thumbs digging patiently into tight muscle, and Ricardo exhales. “But if it would be your first time trying this, probably we don’t want to do it while cramped in a car, when we are supposed to be rushing.”

Oh. Right. Ricardo suddenly feels stupid, and even more tense than before, and unsure of what to say next —
>>
No. 917306 ID: 270774
File 154727132095.png - (106.85KB , 800x525 , 303.png )
917306

“Ricardo.” Pascal settles in his lap, chest to chest, his voice suddenly close to Ricardo’s ear. “See, look, you’re doing it. You feel embarrassed, so you close yourself up like this.”

Ricardo doesn’t know how to stop doing it, and he also doesn’t know how to explain that he doesn’t know how to stop — but luckily, Pascal’s still talking, so he doesn’t have to.

“It isn’t that I don’t like the idea. I like it very much.” Even without seeing his face, Ricardo can hear the smile curling in his voice. “But you will just have to show me that you can relax, later, when we can take our time.”
>>
No. 917309 ID: fbdb94

ask him to kiss you! it'll prove to pascal that you are capable to some extent of asking for what you want, and also it's a step towards any sort of sexual encounter so it might help you relax enough to take more steps and communicate better
>>
No. 917310 ID: 70df1e

be honest instead of closing yourself off! tell pascal he is so extremely hot that you have no idea what to do with yourself. he probably has some suggestions, right?
>>
No. 917311 ID: da3a9d

Ricardo, my beautiful dumbass son, PLEASE RELAX! I know you feel all kinds of ways about Pascal, but you have what it takes to talk to Pascal about how you wanna be fucked. Whatever you're so fucking ashamed by, don't be. You'll be surprised how much easier it gets to communicate when you let that go.

Also, ask him to kiss you. That should be obvious.
>>
No. 917312 ID: 0f15ab

Deep breath, Ricardo. Try and relax. What /are/ some things that you like? Its okay to tell Pascal if you don’t know, too!
>>
No. 917313 ID: c375e8

ok well ask for some kissing and maybe some touching... let's start slowly
>>
No. 917314 ID: a3dfae

KISS HIM??? ALSO REMEMBER TO RELAX YOUR MUSCLES, IT'LL BE OK
>>
No. 917315 ID: aedfd9

AAAAAAAA Lick his neck but make a point of not biting (even if you drag your fangs a little). Kiss him. Mess up his hair. Mutual handjobs.
>>
No. 917320 ID: 267f37

Okay but do you like being embarrassed, because it sort of seems like you like being embarrassed. It's also very cute.

Tell Pascal you want to get him off. So maybe he could go down on you and then you could go down on him.

Also, tell him he's pretty and kiss him. Say thanks.

ALSO ALSO... ask to hold his hand. Soft.
>>
No. 917323 ID: 97d823

GHHGDHGHH im gnawing on my hands ricardo Please kiss hhim. ask to kiss him please & gently hold his face. thank him for being reassuring & let yourself be vulnerable if you can!!!
>>
No. 917338 ID: 158da5

>>917312
Very important, that taking deep breaths and giving yourself time to try to relax is much more actionable than "just relax!" So breathe deep and slow and focus on something stable.

Then try to remember things you've liked. One thing that seems to be working is Pascal being gentle.
>>
No. 917343 ID: 14e641

Straight up tell him "I don't know!" Because you don't. He already knows you're "not good" at sex due to lack of communication. Not knowing is okay, its something you learn through good sex.
>>
No. 917344 ID: 9fcd43

give him a kiss his face is right there

Also say thank you for his patience
>>
No. 917352 ID: a56751

KISS HIM KISS HIM
god pascal is so patient
take a deep breath and try to relax, but KISS HIM
>>
No. 917356 ID: 03b116

yes lets not go full penetration in a car, that doesnt sound comfortable.
he should instruct you on how to give him a handjob. thats low stress enough, right?
>>
No. 917357 ID: d52135

Respond to Bunji
>>
No. 917358 ID: 7b1b7a

>>917320
YES YES TO THIS ONE
>>
No. 917359 ID: 7b1b7a

hey ricardo, you know what might take the embarrassment off of you and maybe put a little on pascal? since pascal is gonna show you some things, what if you also ask to show/explain why (old) vampires are so weird about biting other vampires? in a SEXY way
>>
No. 917360 ID: 03b116

and give him kiss kiss
>>
No. 917366 ID: 99a99a

1. kisses
2. ask him how he wants to be touched
3. take that direction and any other directions until he gets off
4. let him suck you off

✨✨✨it’ll be ok!✨✨✨
>>
No. 917458 ID: b463f2

1. say you want to kiss, listen, we definitely want Pascals lips on ours

2. his lips and tongue would definitely be nice on our cock, and... he said he enjoys it..... maybe he could take care of us first, and then we could get him off, too...
>>
No. 917549 ID: 270774
File 154736730237.png - (107.38KB , 800x525 , 304.png )
917549

“Okay.” Pascal’s thighs are right there, so Ricardo puts his hands on them. Good. Great. “Can I undress you?”

Pascal blinks at him, then bursts into laughter — and, miraculously, not in a way that makes Ricardo feel defensive. “Yes, fine! Oh, Ricardo, you are a very earnest young man.” He leans back a little, his hands still on Ricardo’s shoulders. “Would it surprise you if I told you that is my type?”

In spite of himself, Ricardo thinks of Teddy’s ardent, sincere letters. “Not really,” he says. He shucks off his own overshirt, and then his hands move, a little haltingly, to the bow around Pascal’s neck. It slides off with a tug, and then he works his way down each button. When his shirt falls open, Ricardo slides his hands back up and over Pascal’s shoulders, pushing the fabric down his arms to collect at his elbows. The glass pendant from last night sits against his chest — he’d been wearing it under his shirt the whole time.

As urgently as Ricardo wants to just get on with it, he finds himself lingering. His hands trail back down, thumbs shifting the pendant to graze through the soft, curling hairs on Pascal’s chest, then following the trail down his abdomen until it grows dense and dark over the waistband of his pants. He stops there and lifts his eyes to Pascal again. “I want you to kiss me.”
>>
No. 917550 ID: 270774
File 154736731999.png - (168.01KB , 800x525 , 305.png )
917550

Pascal gives a pleased little sigh, leaning forward to tilt Ricardo’s chin up. “See? That isn’t so hard to say, right?”

It was hard, but Ricardo is too focused to argue about it. He remembers about a second and a half after Pascal’s mouth meets his that he’s supposed to close his eyes for this.

He knows his movements are clumsy at first, feels Pascal stifling a laugh against his lips, but a few more seconds pass and he remembers how this is supposed to work. Pascal is soft and receptive and he tastes metallic, in a way that’s strange but not unpleasant, and his lips and tongue are cool against Ricardo’s as he licks his mouth open. This part, at least, he doesn’t think he was ever truly awful at.

And it’s good. He hopes to god Pascal feels the same way, and he doesn’t even know if it’s actually good or if he’s just so touch-starved that anything at all is heavenly, but right now it feels like the best thing he’s ever experienced. He pulls away just to catch the corner of Pascal’s mouth in his, kisses over his jaw, and noses glossy black curls out of the way to kiss his neck, and when that earns him a quiet gasp it’s the same victorious rush as pulling off the feint in the duel the night before. He drags his tongue broad and flat over Pascal’s pulseless throat, sucks to mark him, opens his mouth again and lets his fangs drag lightly —
>>
No. 917551 ID: 270774
File 154736733531.png - (167.00KB , 800x525 , 306.png )
917551

Pascal makes a startled little noise and jerks away, and Ricardo stops, pulling back. “What. Not good?”

One of Pascal’s hands is hovering loosely at his own neck, fingertips brushing over where Ricardo’s teeth were a moment before. He seems a little exasperated, but not genuinely upset. “Don’t bite!”

“I wasn’t going to.” Ricardo’s mouth is wet, and he wipes it off on the back of his hand. “What’s up with that, anyway? You and Bunji got worked up about it during the duel.”

“Well!” Pascal blows a curl of hair out of his face, and Ricardo notices with a little vengeful satisfaction that his face is finally tinting a bit, too. “It’s intimate! It’s very personal! Perhaps this is a little old fashioned, but I think feeding from each other should only be done with —” He falters a little, and his mouth tries the shapes of several different words before he decides on a catch-all pout. “Well, with someone you know very well, at least.”

He leans back a little and presses one finger to the tip of Ricardo’s nose. “We may be stuck together, but really I don’t know you at all. To fuck me is fine, but I don’t want you to bite me.”

“Mm. Fair enough.” Ricardo lays his palms against Pascal’s waist and leans in again, licking softly over the scrapes as a quiet apology. “Might as well tell me what you do want me to do, then.”
>>
No. 917552 ID: 270774
File 154736735536.png - (106.83KB , 800x525 , 307.png )
917552

Pascal hums thoughtfully, tilting his neck to give Ricardo better access, and then pulls away again. “I want you to sit right here and be good.” He walks his hand down to the hem of Ricardo’s t-shirt, then catches it between his first and second fingers, dragging it up over his abdomen and chest. He presses the fabric to Ricardo’s mouth, grinning. “Hold this for me, please!”

Ricardo is horny enough that he hesitates for only a fraction of a second before opening his mouth and taking the hem in his teeth. Pascal claps his hands delightedly when he does, hair bouncing. “Oh, you look so nice. Ricardo, I mean it when I say it was such a waste for those other people not to try to teach you.” He presses his hands into Ricardo’s pecs, and Ricardo exhales softly through his nose when his slender fingers sink into the firm flesh. “Wow, see.”

Ricardo tries to growl “Get on with it,” but it’s too muffled to make any sense. Pascal gets the gist, though, and drags his hands slowly down Ricardo’s stomach, nails dragging lightly. Ricardo closes his eyes for a second when he hears the jingle of his belt buckle, and the ringing silence where he feels there should be a thundering heartbeat is almost loud enough to drown it out. When Pascal touches him through his clothes his hips jerk, reflexively, and Pascal’s responsive laugh doesn’t bother him. There’s a torturous moment of skin dragging against fabric and then Pascal’s pulled him free of his underwear, pressing his cock up against his own stomach with a few firm fingers.

“This, I don’t mind,” Pascal murmurs. He slips off Ricardo’s lap to kneel between his knees, and Ricardo feels the palm of his hand slide up the underside of his cock. Like his mouth, it’s cool to the touch, and he finally opens his eyes again to look down at him.
>>
No. 917553 ID: 270774
File 154736736754.png - (121.04KB , 800x525 , 308.png )
917553

Pascal’s mouth is a breath away from touching him, but he suddenly stops, and when he meets Ricardo’s gaze, he looks put out.

“Ricardo,” he says, “can you maybe try to stop making that face?”
>>
No. 917554 ID: 270774
File 154736737772.png - (96.88KB , 800x525 , 309.png )
917554

…...What face.
>>
No. 917556 ID: 14e641

I FORGOT ABOUT THE SEX FACE
>>
No. 917557 ID: 9fcd43

OH MY GOD. RICARDO. YOU BEAUTIFUL DISASTER I LOVE YOU.

just... uhh, try relaxing a little. Think about feeling good and how much you appreciate this. Think about how cute Pascal was being earlier with the phone.
>>
No. 917558 ID: db03fc

RICARDO. close ur eyes
>>
No. 917568 ID: 267f37

Cover it with your hands and apologize, say sorry for your face.
>>
No. 917570 ID: a3dfae

RICARDO CAN YOU RELAX YOUR FACE? YOUR EYEBROWS??? MAYBE COVER YOUR FACE WITH YOUR SHIRT IF YOU CAN'T?
>>
No. 917571 ID: 59c82a

DEEP breaths. relax. you don't need air to survive but it will help you to chill the fuck out, even if you dont think you need to.

if you absolutely cannot stop glaring at the poor man who's about to put your whole dick in his mouth, close your eyes. maybe it's a case of "if i can't see you, you can't see my weird sex face"
>>
No. 917573 ID: 7909a2

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
ASK WHAT FACE WHILE STILL BITING THE SHIRT
IT'S THE ONLY WAY
>>
No. 917576 ID: e4eb99

YOURRRR FUCKIN FACE.............. oh my god. oh my god. try to recover by like. sexily and cutely covering ur face with ur hand and maybe explain it’s been a long time for you?? also like. relax those eyebrows pwease im begging you
>>
No. 917577 ID: 158da5

>>917573
I mean, a solution is to close his eyes, but he's gotta know why he needs to so

Ask what face
>>
No. 917578 ID: 9dad72

RICARDO YOUR FUCKIGN FACE PLEASE RELAX
>>
No. 917580 ID: 465a14

"I will if you will."
>>
No. 917590 ID: 2791fd

MAYBE JUST LIKE... CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR NOW. TRY TO RELAX. if you can;t fix your face just like, point it away from him at least

take deep breaths dude pascal seems to have this under control
>>
No. 917593 ID: fd6414

Apologize, relax your face, and close your eyes. Glaring at someone like you suspect they're gonna steal your cock IS a mood killer. But don't dwell on it! People make awful sex faces all the time.
>>
No. 917599 ID: 391da1

boop his nose
>>
No. 917601 ID: b463f2

what face, omg

srsly though, take a few deep breathes, let go of yr stress tension in your brow and jaw and shoulders.... maybe tilt back your head for a few seconds, to help you reset, and then, uh, remember, that Pascal's mouth is just about on your dick, and maybe... moan a bit about how good that's going to feel, to actually have someone tenderly take care of this need of yours, instead of just beating one (or two, or four) out on your own.
>>
No. 917614 ID: f38735

RICARDO.... just breathe!!! but also get into it and scrunch your face muscles rly tight AND then let them all relax. you'll notice how tense you are. just feel it. you haven't fucked in 10 years and this is going to feel amazing, so enjoy it!!!
>>
No. 917643 ID: b12e3e

"MAKE me stop making it"
>>
No. 917644 ID: 9d4ded

now listen to me ricardo, i am talking directly into your ear now. i need you to do me a favor. you will do this for me. i need you to relax and moan for pascal because you BOTH deserve it
>>
No. 917647 ID: d887c0

>>917554
Ricardo, your sex face is completely indistinguishable from your murder face.
>>
No. 917654 ID: 556568

Take your right hand. And cover your eyebrows.
Take your left hand. Cover your mouth.
Say that this really is the best you can do and apologize for having a resting murder-face.
>>
No. 917657 ID: 02e2dc

ricardo. babe. you gotta relax

pls just stop overthinking things and just think about pascal's mouth on your dick
>>
No. 917661 ID: b54723

okay ricardo you need to close your eyes and let pascal do his magic. you need to moan, and make sure you dont accidentally growl. moaning is good and sexy.
>>
No. 917690 ID: c375e8

jesus christ, ricardo. see if you can relax your face or at least your eyebrows
>>
No. 917698 ID: c1a1c6

>>917573
>>917593
laugh at yourself a little!!
>>
No. 917754 ID: bd241b

praise god almighty, it's dick at last!
>>
No. 918027 ID: 270774
File 154770557406.png - (127.05KB , 800x525 , 310.png )
918027

“What face,” says Ricardo through a mouthful of t-shirt.

Pascal bursts into giggles, one hand pulling away from Ricardo to smother the laughter back into his mouth. “Ricardo, your face! You’re glaring at me! Look, you’re doing like this.”

Pascal scrunches his face up in an extremely unflattering impression, and Ricardo has to admit he sees himself in it. He automatically moves to cover his face, which just makes Pascal laugh harder, and then the absurdity of the situation hits him all at once and he’s laughing too. He’s in an SUV pulled over on the side of the highway and the guy who murdered him is holding his dick and he can’t stop laughing.
>>
No. 918028 ID: 270774
File 154770559698.png - (178.50KB , 800x525 , 311.png )
918028

“That’s just what I look like,” he finally manages to say, a little out of breath. “It’s the best I can do.” When he drops his hand from his face and looks down he finds that Pascal is looking at him like he’s got two heads. “What.”

“Nothing!” Pascal spits in his hand and gives Ricardo a few firm, businesslike strokes, which shuts him up immediately. “You surprised me.”

Ricardo lets his head fall back against the seat, still riding out a few last laughs on a ragged exhale. “What do you mean?”

“I didn’t think you could sound like that.” There’s a reflective pause, one that’s too long as Pascal trails his wet fingers slowly down the sides of Ricardo’s shaft, and then his voice is back to its normal bouncy levity. “Well, I’ll see what other sounds you can make!”

Ricardo doesn’t have a chance to lift his head before Pascal sinks onto him, one hand soft around the base of Ricardo’s cock and the other tucking strands of hair behind his ear. Ricardo gives in immediately, with a low “fuck” and a groan he really wishes he hadn’t heard himself make, and he swears he can practically feel Pascal smirking around him.

Pascal bobs a little lower, in a way that almost seems experimental, and then his head jerks and he pulls off, coughing. Ricardo freezes, both hands rising automatically in a kind of vague, helpless gesture. “What,” he barks, with less audible concern than he hoped for.

Pascal waves dismissively at him, eyes watering. “I’m fine. Is nothing. Just a little rusty, I think.” His other hand moves in distracted little strokes. “And you are big,” he adds accusingly.

“Can’t do anything about my face or that,” Ricardo mutters shakily. “And the hell do you mean, rusty? You’re the one who was making fun of me for ten-“

“Be quiet.” Pascal presses his free hand against Ricardo’s stomach, shoving him back more firmly against the seat. “Put your shirt back in your mouth.”

For reasons that entirely elude Ricardo, he follows the directions. For reasons even more elusive, he likes doing it. He watches Pascal re-settle on his haunches and lick his lips and then when his head drops again, firmly and with more confidence, his brain whites out entirely.
>>
No. 918029 ID: 270774
File 154770561145.png - (137.79KB , 800x525 , 312.png )
918029

For the first time in five years, Ricardo’s brain is quiet. Instead of the typical boiling of his thoughts, he can hear himself breathing hard through his nose; he can hear Pascal somehow being louder than him, and he faintly thinks he really likes this, he really wanted to do this, and that makes his stomach drop in a way that’s dizzying and entirely enjoyable; Pascal pulls off of him with a wet noise that’s entirely obscene, and as he sloppilylicks his way back up the side Ricardo realizes he’s had his eyes closed the whole time. Pascal blows playfully on the tip of his cock, trying to get him to open them again and look down at him, and Ricardo snorts and reaches out to grab blindly at the back of his head.

“Come on. Cut it out.”

“Bossy.” Pascal drags his tongue up the underside of the head. “I tell you already I just want you to sit there and be good. No more talking. Just make that noise from before again.”
>>
No. 918030 ID: 270774
File 154770562751.png - (190.09KB , 800x525 , 313.png )
918030

Ricardo’s halfway through asking “what noise” when Pascal takes him back into his mouth and swallows around him, and the noise he makes isn’t one he recognizes. Pascal laughs, which makes him gag and pull off again, sputtering, and Ricardo doesn’t have time to bitch at him about it before he goes back to work.

There’s no more shittalking, now, just Pascal’s muffled moans and his own ragged breathing and the sound of Pascal’s mouth wet and insistent against his skin. Pascal pulls off only once more, to order him to pull his hair — and Ricardo reaches up hesitantly, tries a slow, experimental tug. Pascal gives him an impatient little slap on the thigh, flashing him an exasperated look, and Ricardo tries again, this time sinking his fingers into the curls and twisting, and he’s rewarded with a low groan that vibrates against him and nearly makes him lose it altogether.

He looks down and Pascal looks up and he mutters fuck again. And then a few more times, under his breath, as he tries pulling again and Pascal’s eyes honest to fucking god roll back a little, thick lashes fluttering, and this time when he chokes he doesn’t pull away, just presses himself closer, stubbornly, until his nose touches Ricardo’s abs. Tears are beading at the corners of his eyes from the exertion, darkened with makeup, and Ricardo would be concerned about it if Pascal weren’t grasping greedily at his hips to drag himself closer. And that’s it — he thinks too hard about the eagerness, about how hard Pascal is trying to get closer, and even though he feels like it’s barely been more than a few minutes, he’s done. He doesn’t have time to warn him, ends up just fisting his hands in Pascal’s hair and panting loudly as he comes, and Pascal makes a surprised little noise and jerks under his grip.
>>
No. 918031 ID: 270774
File 154770564363.png - (139.86KB , 800x525 , 314.png )
918031

“Mm!” Pascal sits back on his haunches, nose wrinkled, and swallows. Ricardo catches it through half-lidded eyes and groans softly. “Ahaha, ugh, I forgot eating that can be awful.” One hand is still soothingly moving up and down against the side of Ricardo’s cock, a trailing, barely-there touch, and Ricardo has to palm him away because even that is too much against the sensitive skin. “Are you okay? Was it nice?”

Hhghgghh, thinks Ricardo, eloquently.
>>
No. 918032 ID: 99a99a

bossy pascal is EXTREMELY good. god he did so good didn’t he. and you, ricardo- how would you feel if he praised you about this?

let go so pascal can breathe if he wants, and so you can relax for a hot second and bask in the first satisfying orgasm you’ve probably ever had. or had for a while at least

and after that please touch him, we gotta see more of pascal getting off please AND thank you

(and thank him. breathlessly.)
>>
No. 918033 ID: 99a99a

WAIT SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERENT DONE. CANCEL MOST OF THAT
>>
No. 918034 ID: 9fcd43

"For reasons that entirely elude Ricardo, he follows the directions. For reasons even more elusive, he likes doing it."
okay so at some point we need to buy a gag
For now, though, pet Pascal's head and tell him that was amazing, and ask if there's anything we can do for him.
>>
No. 918036 ID: ee3259

Answer him honestly and with as much enthusiasm as your serious face and montone voice will allow

Ask if he enjoyed it too, and if there is anything else he wants to do. Does he need to finish? Will he show you how he likes to be touched? Will you need to find a truck stop or something and have a shower? Lol
>>
No. 918037 ID: ee3259

>>okay so at some point we need to buy a gag

Also im hittin that mf ditto button
>>
No. 918038 ID: a3dfae

THANK HIM AND TELL HIM IT WAS REALLY GOOD
>>
No. 918039 ID: 924d05

say it. say hgghh with a blissed out face. SAY IT
>>
No. 918040 ID: ae74f3

u being flustered and happy... good and pascal likes it. absolutely pet his hair, and ask what he wants you to do for him!
>>
No. 918042 ID: 14e641

Help fix his hair, thank him, and ask what he wpuld like.
>>
No. 918043 ID: b463f2

just let out a slow, drawn out "fuuuuuuuuck....." while carding your hand through his hair... and once you've recovered a bit, ask him, if and how he wants to get off? maybe he'll give you direction through that, too.....
>>
No. 918045 ID: 267f37

Joke a little about how Pascal wasn't kidding about being into Ricardo and very awkwardly try to just get Pascal's dick out and move into position to suck it. Keep an eye out for cues of Pascal not wanting you to, but like, try to have a bit of enthusiasm about it and don't make that face so Pascal gets that you want to.

Also kiss his tummy on the way down, or grab his fingers and kiss those.
>>
No. 918046 ID: aedfd9

Ooooh my god we need to get a gag and we need to laugh more because the way Pascal looks at Ricardo when they're both happy is!!!

Pull Pascal into your arms and thank him while kissing him a hundred times. Fix his hair gently. Then flip him over and eat his ass until he comes.
>>
No. 918052 ID: 158da5

>>918039
Say it
>>
No. 918055 ID: 503600

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
No. 918056 ID: 503600

kiss him. then ask what you can do for him. be enthusiastic!
>>
No. 918059 ID: e69ae1

cover your face, cutely, and tell him honestly how good it was. ask him if it was good for him!! and what you can do to get him off too
>>
No. 918290 ID: fbdb94

WASTED
>>
No. 918291 ID: fbdb94

get pascal to get up on the seat, get on your knees, and eat his ass. if we can also suck his dick when he's closer to coming, maybe we'll get to see pascal ahegao real
>>
No. 918342 ID: b463f2

I'm definitely in this "Ricardo should eat out Pascal's ass with the same enthusiasm just applied to his cock" club.
>>
No. 918551 ID: 270774
File 154812328681.png - (121.12KB , 800x525 , 315.png )
918551

“Hhghgghh,” says Ricardo, eloquently.

Pascal makes an inquisitive noise, setting his chin on Ricardo’s knee, and Ricardo’s hand thoughtlessly finds his hair to card through as he recovers, fingers sliding over and under disheveled curls. “Fuck,” he clarifies, breathlessly.

“Ricardo,” says Pascal, wrinkling his nose again, “I wish you would just—”

Before he can finish, Ricardo grips his arm and pulls him up onto the seat. There’s a little squeal of surprise that he muffles with a kiss, his hands finding Pascal’s waist, and Pascal melts into it without complaint. “It was good,” he says, finally, when he pulls away. One hand stays on Pascal’s flank, holding him steady, while the other reaches up to smooth his hair back. “It was really good. Thanks.”

‘Thanks?’” Pascal echoes, snorting. “You’re thanking me? Stupid.”

“I liked it.” Ricardo hesitates for a moment before laying another line of kisses across Pascal’s jaw, and the hesitance dissipates entirely when Pascal grins and scratches his nape in response. “So thanks.”

He drags his tongue over Pascal’s skin, briefly, and pulls back before he can get uppity about potential biting. “Do you want me to get you off, too?” His thumb presses into the soft hollow of Pascal’s hip, slow circles. “I could return the favor.”
>>
No. 918552 ID: 270774
File 154812331019.png - (98.88KB , 800x525 , 316.png )
918552

“Euuuuuuuuh,” says Pascal.

Ricardo’s brow knits a little. Pascal notices, and he scratches Ricardo’s neck a little more firmly, a mindless soothing gesture. “No offense,” he says, “and it is not that I wouldn’t want this, but, euhhh — how can I say this. You have big fangs in your mouth, Ricardo, and you haven’t done this with your big fangs yet, have you? It takes practice!”

Ricardo hadn’t even really thought of that. He’d been too thoroughly distracted, when Pascal was doing it, to think about minutiae like what precautions Pascal must have been taking with his teeth. He makes a small, grumbling noise of understanding.

“So this is another thing where probably it would be better if we could really take our time, and to try slowly — hey, don’t be sad!” Pascal pats his cheeks. “Just maybe we will have to think of something else, where there is no danger that you will bite my cock off —”
>>
No. 918553 ID: 270774
File 154812333928.png - (119.06KB , 800x525 , 317.png )
918553

Ricardo has thought of a lot of things they could do, so it takes him about a tenth of a second to have Plan B. With two curt motions he has Pascal flipped over on his lap, and Pascal shrieks with laughter, his legs kicking in a way that’s reflex rather than resistance.

“Ugh! How rude!” Pascal yells, through his giggles. “What are you doing, you awful man?”

Ricardo feels around underneath Pascal to unbutton him, then slips his hand flat beneath the back of his waistband and slides his pants down to mid-thigh. He’s not wearing underwear, because of course he fucking isn’t. “I’m going to eat your ass until you come,” Ricardo informs him.

The laugh Pascal lets out in return is high and uneven, and when Ricardo glances down at him he’s glad to see giddiness rather than apprehension. “Good job, Ricardo!” he chirps, still swinging his legs a little. “To take a little initiative!”
>>
No. 918554 ID: 270774
File 154812335975.png - (107.04KB , 800x525 , 318.png )
918554

Ricardo rolls his eyes, scoffing even as he slides his hands over the soft swell of Pascal’s skin. “I’d still like a little direction.” It’s a muttered admission, one that almost gets lost in the shuffle as he repositions himself on the seat. “It — what we just did was good, but that’s because I didn’t do anything. So —”

“You did!” Pascal props himself up on his elbows, neck craned over his shoulder, and looks positively indignant on Ricardo’s behalf. “You did so do things! You pull my hair when I ask you to!”

“That’s not —”

“And I liked the way you sounded! And I very much liked the way you looked at me. Those things made it good for me.” Pascal flops back down, huffing. “Nobody ‘does not do anything’ during sex, so stop it.”

“I —” Pascal senses him about to protest and looks up again, doing that exaggerated impression of his tense facial expression again, and Ricardo sighs and drops it. “Sure. Okay.” He uses his thumb to spread Pascal’s cheeks, a slow and gentle pull, and there’s a little vindictive satisfaction in the way that makes the face-making stop immediately. “I still want you to tell me what to do, though.”
>>
No. 918555 ID: 270774
File 154812338089.png - (120.60KB , 800x525 , 319.png )
918555

“I would like you to just do it, that is what I’ll tell you to do,” Pascal replies, letting his face press back into the seat. “How aggravating. Idiot boy —”

Ricardo presses his face in, drags his tongue in one firm, relentless movement, digs his fingers into Pascal’s hips to hold him down when he shrieks and squirms and keeps him pinned tight against his mouth, and then he licks into the softness of Pascal’s body over and over again until Pascal frantically swats at him, his thighs trembling against Ricardo’s forearms.

“Fine! Fine, my god, you horrible man, I won’t be rude!” He’s panting, his smile wide and open and breathless, and he’s completely red in the face. “Just — slowly! Go slowly. God, I won’t even be able to enjoy myself!”

“See,” Ricardo says, mockingly, “that wasn’t so hard.” He spreads Pascal again, with both hands this time, and this time when he touches his tongue to the skin it’s a slow melting. Pascal gives a shuddering sigh, relaxing under his hands.

“With your whole tongue,” he mumbles. Ricardo can feel his hands gripping the fabric of his jeans, tightening each time he moves. “Oh. Even more slow than that. And… harder…”

It’s easy to get lost in the pure act of it. A clear direction, an easy action to fulfill, an immediate and observable response. Being directed doesn’t make Ricardo feel powerless — he feels like he has control over something for the first time in years. Cause and effect, clear cut and easy, something that finally makes sense. He fades into something, into just a mouth that moves, into a pair of hands that sink into the give of Pascal’s flesh, into a patient recipient of all the high gasping noises falling from Pascal’s mouth. And Pascal is loud, in a way that Ricardo would probably be embarrassed by if he weren’t so consumed by attention to his task, in a way he would worry was performative if he couldn’t feel the integrity of the way Pascal is shaking. He wants to reach underneath Pascal and touch him, but he doesn’t, because Pascal hasn’t asked for it.
>>
No. 918556 ID: 270774
File 154812339739.png - (177.64KB , 800x525 , 320.png )
918556

Everything but Pascal’s voice is distant, and so when it finally forms into shaky words again, it comes through loud and clear. “Wait,” he’s saying, “wait, wait —” and so Ricardo pulls away immediately, smooths his hands over Pascal’s trembling hips to try to soothe the shakes out of them.

“You okay?” He wipes his mouth on the back of his hand and looks down at him. Pascal’s eyes are glazed, his mouth slack and impossibly red, and the hair Ricardo had tried to smooth back into place earlier is even messier than it was before. Pascal nods, slowly, still breathing heavily.

Ricardo turns him over and pulls him back into his lap, and Pascal lets it happen, dazed and boneless. His arms come to wrap around Ricardo’s neck on instinct. For a second Ricardo feels just as stunned; there’s something about knowing that he did this, that he’s the reason Pascal is so altered, that strings his whole body through with restless electricity. “Do you want something else?”

“Mm.” Pascal lays his face against Ricardo’s shoulder and swallows, and it takes a few more panting breaths before he can speak again. “Yes. More.”

He’s soft, and he feels warm to the touch. Ricardo digs his fingers in, just a little, because it makes Pascal shudder again, and he’s already learned that he likes that. “Tell me what.”

Pascal’s finally collected himself, at least enough to string words together, and he pulls away a little, just so he’ll have space to breathe. “Anything. I don’t know. Your hand, or —” His gaze drifts, noticeably, to the box of condoms shoved aside on the seat, and he shifts a little in Ricardo’s lap. “We don’t have room for much,” he murmurs, “but if I were to be in your lap, like this…”

He drags his hips a little, almost experimentally, and Ricardo is abruptly reminded that he’s completely hard again. Pascal’s voice is soft in his ear. “Only if you want to,” he says. “I know it — it’s a lot at once for you, maybe.” He presses a little kiss to Ricardo’s temple, open and wet and messy. “Anything will be enough.”
>>
No. 918557 ID: 93a90e

EEUUU this actually is embarrassing. god. i feel like i should anon myself. anyway “it’s not too much if you tell me what to do, and i want to touch you more.” be earnest!! smile for him!
>>
No. 918558 ID: c375e8
918558

PLEASE GOD PUT YOUR DICK IN THERE. with the condoms we got earlier of course
>>
No. 918562 ID: 6cf958

you're communicating so well! "It's not too much", and you got the condoms for a reason
>>
No. 918563 ID: 158da5

You like direction. Hands are a direction. Maybe you could do more but with Pascal like that, you might be a little on your own, and you should probably just make sure this ends without any extra stress.
>>
No. 918565 ID: f905c7

💦💦🍑🍆🍆🍆👉👌🍆🍆🍆🍑💦💦
>>
No. 918568 ID: b54723

Safe Sex is important! Put the condoms on and get to word on Pascal! You're doing super good Ricardo!!! Keep it up!!!

Maybe talk about your feelings and what made you feel good in the future afterwards maybe if you can manage it.
>>
No. 918571 ID: d2b127

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE FUCK HIS ASS YOU HAVE CONDOMS (fractal i love how giggly pascal is in 154812333928)
>>
No. 918572 ID: f0088f

FANCY A HANDY perhaps both of you, in your, ricardo, thats you, your big hands perhaps. WOULDN'T SAY NO TO THE CONDOM IDEA but wouldn't have been able to turn that into a FANCY A joke.
>>
No. 918577 ID: c211e4

FUCK HIM IN THE BACKSEAT, DO IT
>>
No. 918578 ID: 4a7cf6

hey ricardo. hey ricardo. ask pascal how long it's been since he's done anything like this. yknow bc his reaction is so wild.

also ask pascal if he would rather grind it out or be fucked but like uhhhhh like pascal said, he's rusty so i worry he can't take...all of you...immediately.... but i will say he seems like he would rly like to be fucked rn
>>
No. 918579 ID: 14e641

Hey, take your time. Go with what you would feel most comfortable with.
>>
No. 918592 ID: b463f2

oh, I definitely want to see and hear Pascal riding Ricardo's cock. I'd say, ask for specific directly about speed again, 'cause that clearly worked well, and then I think once they've got a rhythym going, they're all set to have a really, really good time, together.
>>
No. 918612 ID: 4e822a

YES he should ride you. save a bat ride a vampire
>>
No. 918659 ID: edf5c2

get in there. get in the ass. put your penis in there
>>
No. 918662 ID: 99a99a

pascal riding your dick is extremely good but if that’s too much too soon then stroking your cocks together is also very very good
>>
No. 918695 ID: c1be4a

If Ricardo has mastered the ability to make his fingers not sharp, then ask if Pascal would like that!
>>
No. 918862 ID: 97d823

shouldn't they be running?? aren't there evil vampires chasing them?? I love a good fuck as much as anyone but I feel like they should at least get somewhere more safe before any penetration happens
>>
No. 919327 ID: 270774
File 154873335788.png - (148.82KB , 800x525 , 321.png )
919327

Ricardo feels like he’s vibrating in anticipation, and all he can do is hope that it really is only a feeling — that it’s not translating to something physical, a tremble that Pascal could feel through the hands on his waist. “I thought we were supposed to be running for our lives,” he says, wryly, “and that actually fucking would take too long.”

Pascal scoffs. “It would if it were you. I can be nice and quick.”

“Really. Because you were just saying you were ‘rusty.’” Ricardo finds his hands moving in a slow, rhythmic back-and-forth, helping Pascal’s hips drag and rock against him as they talk. It feels natural. It feels easy. “Speaking of, you wanna tell me how rusty? Given that you told me you forgot what cum tastes like, and also that I just turned you into a puddle without even touching your cock —”

“Hush!” Pascal frowns at him, though it doesn’t have any real bite when he’s grinding on him at the same time. “It — that’s my favorite thing,” he says, a little heatedly, “the — for someone to use their mouth. So! So. And anyway, it hasn’t been that long! Not really. Just — just for only, euhh, a few decades —”

“A few,” Ricardo wheezes.

“A handful —”

“You were making fun of me for one! You were acting like one decade was insane —”

“Just, euhhh, maybe seven,” Pascal finishes hastily, “seven or eight decades, eeeuuhh, seven and a half-ish, maybe, is how long, which is not so much, so —”

“Are you being serious?”

“It’s fine!” Pascal swats him on the shoulder again, in that impatient little way of his. “I’ll be fine. I want to.” He falters a little, then leans forward, until his chest is resting against Ricardo’s. “I really want to. I… thank you, too. Because I really like this.”
>>
No. 919328 ID: 270774
File 154873337926.png - (156.79KB , 800x525 , 322.png )
919328

Ricardo quiets down, listening. Pascal tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. “Before this,” he continues, “actually, I… for that whole seventy years, more than that, I have not really even been touched at all. Not even in a friendly way. Anyone who cares about their standing with the Cradle won’t speak to me… anyone who doesn’t, like Minoru, will only speak to me because they are interested in the — the scandal of me, and I am so tired of that being the only thing anyone will ever talk about to me. So I avoid them.” He wets his lips. “Even Kel, who is kind to me — you know she is the type where… to be affectionate, maybe she will hit your shoulder a little, and that’s all, and it’s not the same. Touching food, when I cannot even stand the heat or texture of them, that is not the same, either.”

Ricardo is trying to comprehend nearly a century without touch, and he can’t. It’s not that his life before was full of affection — far from it — but there was his mother, at least. There were casual hands on arms, arms rested on shoulders, brushing past people, little reminders that he was alive and around others, even if he wasn’t particularly fond of it. Pascal inclines his head a little, and then he laughs. “Did you know… last night, when you came in, so angry and sudden — when you took me by my throat, I was almost a little relieved. I know that’s not charming of me. I thought, there, now at least I am near someone.” He pauses, then lifts his eyes to Ricardo again, intently. “Don’t take that as me saying I am so desperate I would do anything. I am still only doing this because I want to, and because I like it.”

“Yeah,” says Ricardo, quietly. He’s more glad for the clarification than he wants to admit. “Yeah, I know.”

“I just mean…” Pascal’s eyes have drifted back down. “When you go for so long being so alone like this, without anyone to even touch you, not even in the smallest ways… I think it chips away at your heart. It makes your chest hurt. And in that moment, even when you meant me harm, even when it was because of how I had done you harm, it made the ache stop a little.” He seems to catch himself, and he laughs again, very softly. “Oh, I am being so miserable. What a horrible thing to say! All I mean is that now, when you mean the opposite — oh, how do I say this. When we are actually touching each other on purpose, to make each other feel good, it’s so much better than that.”

He sniffles a little, alarmingly, and Ricardo is a fraction away from instinctive panic before Pascal speaks again and distracts him from it. “So I want to very badly.” His fingers flutter up to touch at the corners of his eyes, briefly, and this time his laugh has more substance to it. “If I have not ruined the mood entirely, by rambling and rambling! Or if it does not make you uncomfortable, for me to admit I have been sad without it. You won’t make that feeling worse, to say no, or to wait — I don’t want you to think so.”
>>
No. 919329 ID: 270774
File 154873339498.png - (114.52KB , 800x525 , 323.png )
919329

Ricardo thinks about it, really thinks, because he knows he has to. He feels like he owes Pascal that much — no, he doesn’t, he realizes, he doesn’t owe Pascal anything and he knows that, and what he’s actually feeling is just a desire to meet him on common ground. He wants to give Pascal that much consideration. It’s a realization that’s as simple as it is vaguely irritating. In the end, he comes out on the other side feeling the same way as before.

“It’s not too much. And you didn’t make me uncomfortable.” He leans back against the seat a little, still rubbing slow circles into Pascal’s hipbones. “I’m the one who bought the condoms, before we even talked about any of this, remember? I already wanted to.”

Pascal gives him a smile through his fingers. “They could have been for Las Vegas.”

“They weren’t.” His hands move down Pascal’s hips, back over the curve of his ass. “They aren’t.” A squeeze, one that he tries to make more playful than authoritative (but he barely knows how to talk with his mouth, so hands are a long shot). “And it’s hard to ruin the mood when you’ve got your dick out in my lap.”

Pascal sighs, rolling his eyes dramatically. “Ricardo, that was so close to being something suave.” He leans over to fish a condom out of the box as Ricardo reaches down to unzip his boots, both of them fumbling simultaneously. “You could have said ‘Pascal, it is hard to ruin the mood when you are so beautiful,’ or ‘Pascal, the mood can’t be ruined when I want you so badly,’ but no, you have to say dick, you awful man, you horrid—”

“Shut up. Take your pants off.”

“I cannot do everything at once!” Pascal shoves the wrapped condom in his face before awkwardly shuffling backwards off his lap to kick his pants off. “Put this on. We’ve left the lube in the front seat, because we’re fools.”
>>
No. 919330 ID: 270774
File 154873341249.png - (132.41KB , 800x525 , 324.png )
919330

It’s hard to be ornery about that order. By the time he’s done Pascal is back (with his boots zipped back onto bare legs, which is excessively stupid and melodramatic and predictable, and also a little hot, which Ricardo will not admit). He settles in Ricardo’s lap again, fingers slicked, and when he reaches behind himself Ricardo frowns a little. This has been bothering him.

“I’ve been meaning to ask,” he says, tentatively. “About. The claws.”

Pascal starts giggling, and the way it stumbles into a little sigh as his hips shift back does something unfamiliar and jarring to Ricardo’s stomach. “Ehehe. Don’t worry. Something so little like this, like making my fingertips flat again — even someone bad at shifting like me can do this.”

That’s a relief, but Ricardo also feels a little stab of petulance. “So why can’t I shift my teeth in and —”

“Fangs are different,” Pascal interrupts, with the exasperation of someone explaining something extremely basic. “Hush. If you aren’t going to say something sexy to me, you might as well put your shirt back in your mouth.”

His hips move again and his mouth falls open and Ricardo shuts up. He wants to watch Pascal’s face, but the stupid primordial lizard cortex of his brain keeps dragging his eyes down to watch Pascal’s cock twitch between his legs as he moves, instead. He ends up alternating, in a way that would probably look absurd if Pascal were actually paying any attention.

“Can I —” He squeezes Pascal’s ass again, his fingers sliding in close to center a bit at a time. Pascal huffs out a little laugh.

“Yes, if you like.” He withdraws his own fingers, sighing, and then Ricardo feels them against his own, unceremoniously wiping lube on him. After all his fuss about being suave, Ricardo thinks. “Don’t fuss too much,” Pascal says, snapping him back to attention. “Be quick.”

He was obviously trying to sound commanding, but it comes out a little desperate. Ricardo likes that. One of Pascal’s hands replaces his right one, holding himself open as Ricardo seeks, and then he’s slowly pressing one finger in.

“Fussy,” Pascal accuses against his shoulder. Ricardo just hushes him. He loses the capacity to say much else once he feels Pascal around him.

He goes quiet and Pascal doesn’t. The brief anxiety he had about time blurs away; Pascal opens, steady and easy and all shapeless giggles in his ear, and it isn’t until he has three fingers in that those noises reform themselves into breathless words.

“Okay, okay.” Pascal pulls himself back away from Ricardo’s chest, his arms shaking a little as he locks his elbows to hold his own weight. “Good enough.”

“What, really,” Ricardo says.

“I am older than you —” Pascal is gently easing Ricardo’s hand out, and Ricardo cooperates, though he keeps his eyebrows raised the whole time — “— and I know better.”

“Hm,” says Ricardo.
>>
No. 919331 ID: 270774
File 154873342756.png - (143.40KB , 800x525 , 325.png )
919331

He looks confident, though, and Ricardo’s nerves are starting to ice over again, so he needs to hang onto that confidence for now. Pascal is prim and a little businesslike when he reaches back to guide Ricardo against him, though the charm comes back when he flicks his eyes up, lashes lowered, a private little smile on his lips.

Ricardo swallows dryly.

A second later everything is pressure and sensation and any worries Ricardo had about overthinking things is gone. He’s not overthinking shit. His hands lift to grip Pascal’s hips on instinct, to slow him down, and Pascal’s resultant laugh seems distant. Ricardo’s head drops back against the seat, and he hears himself groan aloud, and he doesn’t care.

Pascal’s trembling thighs finally meet his calves, and Ricardo feels the cool pressure of him settle on his lap, and all of him throbs.
>>
No. 919333 ID: 270774
File 154873344024.png - (117.48KB , 800x525 , 326.png )
919333

“Wow,” says Pascal.
>>
No. 919334 ID: 270774
File 154873345039.png - (162.71KB , 800x525 , 327.png )
919334

Huh.
>>
No. 919340 ID: 7e9c89

IS IT OKAY TO KISS HIM. is that allowed. ask him first maybe but *please*
>>
No. 919341 ID: 9fcd43

Take it slow! It's been a while. Plus I know we're in a hurry but I'm sure we can afford to savor this a *little.*
>>
No. 919343 ID: c375e8

BIG DICK RICARDO CONFIRMED
>>
No. 919345 ID: 296c5f

>>919340
Yes absolutely ask about kissing (and make it clear it's okay if he doesn't want to, sex and intimacy are two different things)
And maybe nuzzle against his neck with your nose and cheek, affectionately

Then let him ride you till you come again
>>
No. 919346 ID: 411454

>>919340
SECONDING PLEASE ASK IF YOU CAN KISS HIM
>>
No. 919350 ID: 9d4ded

OK OK OK UHHHH YES YOU SHOULD ASK TO KISS HIM. IF U WANNA BE SEXY TELL HIM HOW GOOD HE LOOKS ON YOUR COCK??? start slow & let pascal set the pace! then when he gets into it more... ask if he wants you to pull his hair and that'll be real good shit
>>
No. 919352 ID: aedfd9

Stroke his inner thighs with your thumbs
>>
No. 919354 ID: a3dfae

ASK HIM IF YOU CAN KISS HIM AND TELL HIM HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND ALSO DOES HE WANT HIS HAIR PULLED AGAIN?
>>
No. 919361 ID: 23dc9d

On top of asking to kiss him, since we were on the topic of being able to shift our hands, ask him if he'd like you to shift into your big ol paws when holding or rubbing him
>>
No. 919364 ID: 2d3269

kiss!! compliment! tell him he looks hot
>>
No. 919373 ID: 633dc6

KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!!!!! KISSKISSKISSKISKSISKSISKSKIDFGJLHTKJ
>>
No. 919376 ID: b463f2

yes please, ask for a kiss, and grip his hips, and roll yours, and lick his nips, and pull his hair once you've got a rhythm going....
>>
No. 919395 ID: c1be4a

SAY THANKS THEN KISS , ASK WHAT HE WOULD LIKE???? Ask him if you can do something YOU like wich might be thrusting up, or holding him in place, or uh some licking is always good
>>
No. 919443 ID: 411454

ask him if that's a good wow? please let that be a good wow? and then maybe ask for some instructions
>>
No. 919585 ID: e69ae1

DEFINITELY ASK FOR A KISS.. also ask him to grab ur chest aain bc u clearly enjoyed that and its also good for dick riding leverage
>>
No. 921054 ID: 270774
File 155016097488.png - (152.39KB , 800x525 , 328.png )
921054

It takes Ricardo a few seconds to remember how to talk.

“Is that—“ Pascal shifts on him a little and he gasps, and Pascal’s laughter in response is definitely a little bit at his expense. He swallows and tries again. “Is that a good wow?”

“What kind of bad wow can there be?” Pascal replies, and Ricardo feels pretty satisfied with how unsteady his voice sounds. He squeezes Pascal’s hips, slowly, letting himself look down to where their bodies meet before meeting Pascal’s eyes again.

“Can I kiss you?”

“Mm.” Pascal leans into a slow sway, moving his hips experimentally against Ricardo’s lap, and smiles a little when that draws a low groan from him. “Oh, fine. There’s no harm.”

The way Ricardo surges forward in response is overeager and he can’t find it in himself to care, not right now. His mouth meets Pascal’s rough and open and then Pascal is moving, hands braced on his shoulders, and it’s too much sensation to separate out, to keep track of, everything is just a pounding rush and slick pressure and he thinks — god, he thinks Pascal is just so —

Pascal suddenly jerks back, red-mouthed and panting. “I—“ His arms are trembling, a little, elbows locking to push Ricardo back against the seat. “Maybe that—“

“Are you okay?”

“Maybe that is a little much,” Pascal finishes. “Actually. Sorry.”

“S’fine.” Maybe he’s right. Ricardo feels dizzy in a way that’s unfamiliar. He runs his thumbs over the hollows at the base of Pascal’s inner thighs, back and forth, back and forth. “You okay?” he asks again.

“Yes.” Pascal’s hands slip from his shoulders to brace against his chest, and he starts moving again, slowly. “Ehehe. Better than okay.”
>>
No. 921055 ID: 270774
File 155016099239.png - (143.12KB , 800x525 , 329.png )
921055

Ricardo’s brain is absolutely fucking melting, and he at least wants to try to say something while he still can. Pascal’s hair is bouncing lightly around his face as he picks up speed and it’s just so — fucking —

“You look —“ Ricardo thinks beautiful and he knows for sure he can’t say that. His brain diverts to good and he knows that’s not good enough. He lands somewhere in the middle. “Hot.” Great. Fine. Whatever. “You look hot like this.”

His voice almost fails him before he can get the entire thought out, and Pascal’s legs are already starting to tremble. He’s smiling, though, breathlessly, and Ricardo stares.

“Do you want—“ God, talking is too hard right now. “Can I—“ Instead of finishing the sentence, Ricardo just reaches up, grabs impatiently at Pascal’s thick hair, and it seems like talking is mostly beyond Pascal’s ability by now too, because all he does is enthusiastically nod.

“Yes,” he manages to gasp out, “yes —“ and this time Ricardo isn’t hesitant when he sinks his fingers in and pulls, dragging Pascal’s head back. He can barely breathe. When he noses along the arched swell of Pascal’s chest, tentatively, Pascal doesn’t move away — kissing here, apparently, is different than kissing his lips, and Ricardo opens his mouth against his nipple and drags up to his collarbone, and at some point in all of this the ribbon in Pascal’s hair is coming loose between his fingers, and everything is so insanely good. It feels impossible that he could be coming again, but he is, and one hand slips down to grip Pascal’s hip and hold him down, helping Ricardo grind into him as he rides it out.

Pascal is making little noises in his ear, stupidly hot little noises, and he says “Wait, Ricardo, keep going, I’m not done yet,” and Ricardo can’t do anything but give it to him, even though he’s spent. He pulls Pascal down harder, with numb and shaky arms, and thrusts up into him, his eyes flicking down to where Pascal’s hand has slipped between his thighs, and then Pascal gives a trembling cry and spills against his stomach.
>>
No. 921056 ID: 270774
File 155016100597.png - (147.06KB , 800x525 , 330.png )
921056

Pascal flops against Ricardo’s chest immediately, still shivering, and Ricardo feels like he’s melting into the seat. There’s a stretch of silence that could either be seconds or minutes.

“Oh, my god,” Pascal says, finally. His cheek is practically stuck to Ricardo’s throat with sweat. “That was so fun. I want to do it again.”
>>
No. 921057 ID: 270774
File 155016101538.png - (124.94KB , 800x525 , 331.png )
921057

HUH.
>>
No. 921058 ID: 270774
File 155016102724.png - (101.70KB , 800x525 , 332.png )
921058

“Ah, but we can’t,” Pascal sighs. He peels himself away from Ricardo and wobbles back upright. “We have to be running away now! To Vegas, to Vegas.” He stretches, arching his back, and Ricardo can’t help but run his hand up the curve of his ribs as he does so. Pascal looks down at him, expression bright. “Feeling better?”

“Yeah,” Ricardo says, and it’s the truth. It’s frankly fucking embarrassing how much better he feels, honestly, because the idea that all he needed was a good fuck is somehow a little demeaning. He’s clearheaded, relaxed, focused — this is fucking stupid.
>>
No. 921069 ID: 11b5c9

be a gentleman and help him Fix His Hair and get dressed
>>
No. 921072 ID: 142ae6

Say thank you! And tell him that was different to all the sex you've had before (don't say "the best" or anything because 1. It might go to his head 2. It might make things weird, like you think only he is the dispenser of good sex)

Also did you get wet wipes? One of you should go buy wet wipes to clean up.
>>
No. 921074 ID: c323d9

say you still have a tiny bit more time and pull him close for a hug. post sex cuddling
>>
No. 921080 ID: be1ca5

Well. since he got naked he should change his clothes. choose a cute outfit
>>
No. 921094 ID: 9fcd43

Definitely say thank you and tell him how awesome that was for you. Specifically thank him for the feedback and communication, that was great.
>>
No. 921116 ID: 3bf103

cuddles if he’s amenable and then helping him get dressed and put together!! also seconding thank him, its goofy but cute
>>
No. 921297 ID: 594c32

clean up somehow - wet wipes or tissues or something.

also, thank him as best as you can for the Good Sex!!! and def use this opportunity to choose a new outfit for pascal, it'll be fun

probably good to get going asap after that, you've sort of just fucked on the side of the road which i doubt is very subtle
>>
No. 921300 ID: b463f2

Yes, a hug, and maybe nosing at his hair and breathing in deep, exhaling evenly, and then murmuring in his ear how good that was, and that y'all can do it again later?

And totes agree with new outfit time... maybe one of the (many :D) sheer shirts, and some shorts? and then... make some miles on this trip!
>>
No. 921306 ID: 158da5

Check the glovebox, chances are it's full of napkins.
>>
No. 921532 ID: a0eb68

boop his nose
>>
No. 921727 ID: b12e3e

please make pascal clean off his hands before he touches his hair any more. please
>>
No. 921757 ID: 270774
File 155039042990.png - (92.29KB , 800x525 , 333.png )
921757

Ricardo slips his arms around Pascal’s waist, mostly without thinking about it, and draws him against his chest. His nose ends up in Pascal’s hair, and he breathes in, taking in the scent of perfume and iron.

“Thanks,” he mumbles, into the pillowy curls. “That was... really good. It was, uh — it was different, from the other times I’ve had.”

Pascal is squirming a little. “Again with this thanking me, it’s so silly — I would hope it was different, anyway, since it sounds like before this people have been so stupid with you — euuuuhhh, Ricardo, what are you doing, exactly?”

“Cuddling,” says Ricardo.

“Haha, wow!” Pascal suddenly makes a maneuver, and the only experience Ricardo can compare it to is trying to hold a cat that doesn’t want to be held. “Wow! Okay! Well!” A second later he’s managed to slip Ricardo out of himself and slither out of Ricardo’s arms, leaving no real opportunity to grab him back again.

Well, okay. That stings a little. But it’s not a big deal, and Ricardo sighs and leans back. “You got cum on my shirt,” he informs him, as an afterthought.
>>
No. 921758 ID: 270774
File 155039044686.png - (120.10KB , 800x525 , 334.png )
921758

“These things happen! Here, probably there’s napkins or something in the —“ Pascal leans into the passenger seat, giving Ricardo a full view, and slaps the dashboard a few times. “The. This thing. I forget the word.”

“Glovebox,” Ricardo supplies. He is very carefully not looking at Pascal, because they don’t have time for him to get worked up again. “Get dressed.”

“Yes, yes, I am working on it.”

There’s some awkward, cramped shuffling as they both dig around in the thrift store bags, to find a replacement shirt in Ricardo’s case, and an entire new outfit for Pascal. A little later, they’re back in their seats, and Ricardo pulls back onto the highway.

Pascal’s digging through the convenience store bags, and when he speaks again he sounds put out. “You don’t smoke?”

Ricardo spares him the briefest possible glance. “I quit.”

“You quit!” Pascal sounds scandalized. “For what!”

He shrugs, disingenuously. Driving, at least, is no longer a task that requires 90% of his brain function when he’s only operating at 10% capacity. “My mother found out,” he mutters, finally. “She was going to fucking kill me.”

“For what!” Pascal scoffs again. “They’re good for you.”

Ricardo barks out a laugh. “No, they aren’t.”

“They are! I saw it in advertisements!” Pascal insists. “Doctors recommend them!”

“And when was this, in the 1930’s?”

Pascal dodges that one. “They’re good for digestion,” he says, stubbornly. “And they help with circulation. And keeping your figure trim.”

“I promise you they do absolutely none of those things,” Ricardo says.

Pascal slouches in his seat, discarding the offending cigarette-free shopping bag. “Well, anyway. Even if you are right —“

“I’m right.”

“Even if you are right, which I am not so convinced of, it’s not as though they can do any damage to your health now!” Pascal points out. “So you should pick it up again, so that I can take cigarettes from you.”

“Shut up,” Ricardo says, but there’s no real venom to it. He’s smiling a little. “Not going to happen. You’ll just have to suck it up and buy your own.”
>>
No. 921759 ID: 270774
File 155039046322.png - (133.63KB , 800x525 , 335.png )
921759

The next few hours are a lot like this — just stupid silly shit, back and forth, interspersed with periods in which Pascal goes quiet and seems uncharacteristically satisfied with staring out the window.

When Ricardo’s eyes begin to prick and sting, the road blurring in front of him, he doesn’t realize what’s happening until Pascal points it out.

“It is getting a little too light out,” Pascal says, lifting his head as he rises from one of his reveries. “I know you’re young, Ricardo, but maybe you can’t see so well?”

“You’re right.” Ricardo rubs at his eye sockets with the heel of his hand, and he starts looking for a shoulder to pull over onto. “It’s fine. We’re making pretty good time.”

“Better to rest, so we can drive for longer tomorrow,” Pascal agrees. The car comes to a stop, and Ricardo shows him the garbage bags he bought to block the sunlight from the windows. A few minutes of awkwardly stumbling around the back and tearing duct tape, and the inside of the van is soon dark again, Ricardo’s vision clearing up considerably once his eyes adjust. The back seats are relatively simple to collapse, giving them a flat area that’s still cramped, but at least broad enough to lay down on.

“Much better!” Pascal has found the blankets purchased from the thrift store, and is piling them onto the floor to make some kind of awful nest. “This is a little fun, Ricardo.”

“I guess.” Ricardo sits down next to him, sinking into a mound of blankets, and kicks his boots off. Pascal is undressing, too, piling the clothes he’s only worn for a few hours on the floor with the rest of the discards. “I’m not really tired.”

“Well, we can think of something to do.” For once, it doesn’t really seem to be an innuendo. Pascal flops down in the blankets, and Ricardo follows him, a little uncertainly. “Remember, earlier you told me that you would not mind describing each other. The way I used to, with my covenmates.”
>>
No. 921760 ID: 270774
File 155039047635.png - (134.10KB , 800x525 , 336.png )
921760

Oh. Great. Ricardo guesses he did say that, technically. He’s not sure why the hell he said that, given that he’s not great with words, and Pascal is easily offended. Great job, idiot, he thinks to himself, tiredly.

Pascal already seems set on the idea. His eyes are catching the little light still seeping into the van, an excited little glimmer. “You should go first, Ricardo.”
>>
No. 921763 ID: 3bf103

apologize in advance in case u are... too awkward and tell him how pretty he is! if you stick to base descriptions you cant go too wrong right?
>>
No. 921767 ID: 9fcd43

"You look like a furby"
(no don't. even though it's true.)
>>
No. 921770 ID: 70df1e

You know what just describe pascal the best you can ricardo. it's going to be painfully awkward but i think he will find it endearing and thats a win for you buddy
>>
No. 921771 ID: a2563b

dont say hes pretty, thats what his covenmates said and its boring
>>
No. 921782 ID: 71d7c4

You have this, beauty mark under one eye and its... [get flustered bc you are too emotionally constipated to say cute but it IS cute] very striking? i like it. it draws the eye to your eyes, which are, uh, round? but like, good round, they're expressive and good. you have a tiny nose, itty bitty, cute. [realize you've said cute] [DIE ON THE SPOT] ALSO YOUR HAIR FALLS ACROSS YOUR FACE VERY NICELY
>>
No. 921785 ID: 4e0812

“you’re annoying, but not in a bad way”
>>
No. 921792 ID: e3a778

Don’t focus on his physical beauty. He already knows you’re attracted to him, and he’s been called “decorative” for years. Talk about things that are more personalized, like how his eyes widen when he’s excited about something, or things you like about his voice.
I don’t know if we should say anything about the beauty mark or not. We know it’s a tattoo, and we know other Bathory wards have it; what we don’t know is how he feels about it.
>>
No. 921796 ID: bb78f2

>>921760
I was never a writer, so I can't describe you in frilly words.

You're red pupils are large, and are angled pointy, and you're ears enhance them behind that hair, which are also a little red and pointy. You're jaw is wide and leads to a pointy chin. You're cheeks are stout and not pointy. You're hair looks silky black, not pointy.
>>
No. 921803 ID: 158da5

>>921792
Ooh, all this. And the twinkle in his eye when he expects something of you. And his posture whenever he scoffs.
>>
No. 921814 ID: 97d823

compliment his hair and makeup (which he works very hard on) & compliment his cute voice. he's pretty & he knows he's pretty so butter him up, but be careful about going too deep with compliments bc you dont want to make him uncomfortable or push him too much, i feel like giving him verrryyy heartfelt compliments would be a little too tender & might scare him a bit. take ur time & lean into being big & awkward & dumb he seems to like that LOL
>>
No. 921862 ID: 9fcd43

Oh, that's really good - we know he was really excited to see himself in motion, I think he'd be delighted to hear about the movements and mannerisms that we notice.
>>
No. 921863 ID: ded7a1

say his eyes are big and expressive!!!! and the way his hair moves when he gesticulates is charming and distracting!
less serious but PLEASE say he looks like a furby i wanna know if pascal knows what they are and im sure his reaction would be hilarious
>>
No. 921869 ID: 2cfb13

Seconding not mentioning the tattoo more than in passing until we know how he feels about it. Fractal mentioned that tattoos etc. will heal into the "natural" state the person was in when they were turned which suggests uuuuh not great things about its origin.

Talk about how impressive you think it is that he's managed to stay vain and tend to his appearance even while alone. (Because you super have not)
>>
No. 921956 ID: aedfd9

Pls say something nice about his chest hair. And second on complimenting himself on staying vain; being able to do his makeup in the mirror like that was super impressive!!
>>
No. 921963 ID: 23dc9d

>>921792

Seconding this. Personalized mannerisms are also something thats hard for him to observe himself doing even with a phone camera so it would make this a lot more special.
>>
No. 922062 ID: afdcce

>>921782
im this anon just in a McDonald's and upon hearing its a TATTOO i 100% scratch the shit out of this response holy FUCK
go with the mannerisms
>>
No. 922453 ID: b54723

Here is where I'd probably give you flowery suggestions with big poetic words, but you and Pascal both know that doesn't suit you. So don't get too focused on choosing specific words or try to make it sound impressive. Describe it in a way that comes naturally to you--I'm sure he'd appreciate that much more than you stumbling over your tongue.

Be frank and honest with the parts of Pascal's body and movement that you really enjoyed, and described it in your own way. Pascal was so nice and honest and communicative--that helped you a lot, so perhaps you can mention that somewhere? He'd enjoy that a lot.
>>
No. 922455 ID: b54723

>>922453
I might second mentioning how expressive his eyes are, it really is very charming about him. Also he's very energetic and peppy.
>>
No. 922617 ID: 7e9c89

THIS IS GOING SO WELL. reading this put me in hysterics so how can u hold urself back from laughing ricardo.. it's def more fun being honest and joking than all complimentary. also! can we ask pascal to help trim ur hair?
>>
No. 922618 ID: 158da5

Yeah, not that you're going to get a haircut but if you were, what would Pascal recommend? AND NO YOU AREN'T GOING BALD LIKE THE EASTER ISLAND HEADS!
>>
No. 922619 ID: b1b4f3

>>922615
Do any of them have the forehead wrinkle though?
>>
No. 922620 ID: c375e8

GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE

actually, do you have brothers, ricardo? regardles let's get that phone put away, it's bedtime, screentime is bad for you at bedtime
>>
No. 922623 ID: b1b4f3

>>922620
>screentime is bad for you at bedtime
I feel it must be the opposite for vampires since they sleep through the day.
>>
No. 922624 ID: 70df1e

embrace your new easter island head family, ricardo. start naming your brothers to entertain pascal
>>
No. 922628 ID: f6a043

>>922624
YES AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
No. 922629 ID: 2791fd

PASCAL FURBY ENERGY IS STROBNG THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE
>>
No. 922631 ID: 9fcd43

Oh my god Ricardo he fucking destroyed you, just admit that was hilarious and laugh
(I also second asking him what kind of haircut)
>>
No. 922632 ID: 10c408

Ricardo, all you have to do is instill a false sense of superiority in pascal.

THEN the next time opportunity shows itself like this he will rue the day he compared you to easter island statues.
>>
No. 922635 ID: 12328f

play along! after that, ask him what kimd of hairstyle he thinks would suit you
>>
No. 922641 ID: aedfd9

Bonk your heads together like you were a 14 tonne statue head falling over, except really gentle so you don't hurt Pascal

Oooooh actually... now would be a good time to practice shapeshifting! See if you can move your facial features around just a bit to look more Easter Island-y and make Pascal laugh more
>>
No. 922642 ID: ae956e

See about shapeshifting your hair to be tidier! But also see about actually getting it cut later.

I can't imagine Ricardo really knows about haircuts other than "long" and "short" so yeah asking Pascal what would look good is a good idea, plus he's the one who actually has to look at you.

Mention you think it's good he cares about not having ruined a good person in turning you. From what he's said about him getting turned it sounded much harder for him to handle.
>>
No. 922645 ID: 36cd08

Pascal is just goofing off and having fun! Laugh along with him if you can :3 Also ask about what haircuts would work on you as well!
>>
No. 922710 ID: b463f2

PLS laugh more together, and mb roll around in the nest together while laughing.... love to see all the tender touch and contact that's happeniiiiing~

also, I made huge verbal keymash noises this whole update, holy smokes. so *sweet*, and *so* hilarious - Furby Pascal 5everrr, and love Pascal using 'Ricardo's style' :D
>>
No. 922711 ID: b463f2

Also, shapeshifting Antics and Hairstyle Discussion, Both Good!
>>
No. 922748 ID: 270774

hey so -- an explanation and an apology. it was anonymously brought up to me by more than one person that the joke in the last part of the most recent update -- in which pascal retaliates to being teased by comparing ricardo to an easter island head -- was racist. after it was explained to me, i realized that they were right. i really regret making the joke, and it was a failure on my part that i didn't realize why it was wrong before completing and posting it. i'm genuinely really sorry that i did it at all.

so what i'm doing is i've deleted the update in question entirely, and i'm going to redo it. i'm posting this explanation bc the point of doing that is "i fucked up and i have to fix it," not "delete all evidence and pretend it didn't happen." i'm resting my wrist rn so the redone update isn't going to go up today, but hopefully i'll get it up as soon as i can. this isn't gonna happen again, and i really appreciate the people who took the time to point it out to me in the first place.

>>
No. 922764 ID: 270774
File 155087431476.png - (151.47KB , 800x525 , 337.png )
922764

Ricardo doesn’t really know how to approach this. He also doesn’t know why Pascal is fine with this, all this eye contact and talking about each other and shit, but post-sex cuddling is apparently — too intimate, or too much, or whatever, but that’s an issue for another time. Or maybe not an issue at all. Whatever. He shakes himself out of it.

“I hope you’re not expecting anything poetic out of me,” he mutters, “because that’s not happening.”

“Oh, trust me, I expect no poetry at all!” Pascal grins at him. “I know better already.”

“Okay. Fine.” Ricardo props himself up a little more on his elbow, scrunching his brow as he looks Pascal over. “Uh.” Might as well just go with the first thing that pops into his head. “I like your chest hair.”

“This is not really a description,” Pascal giggles.

“Okay. You… have chest hair,” Ricardo amends. This sends Pascal into another fit of giggles, louder than the first.

“Yes, I know.” He rolls over onto his back a little, head tilted coyly. “Isn’t it cute?”

“Yeah.” Moving on. “Uh. The way you move is really. I don’t know, bouncy? Every time you do something you kind of … bounce around. You’re always tilting your head around and making these little hand movements.”

God, this is awful, but — Pascal actually seems enraptured. He’s gone quiet, staring at Ricardo attentively, and Ricardo doesn’t know if that makes him feel more or less confident in what he’s saying. “And your hair bounces around when you do, which is — it looks good. Since your hair’s all … shiny, and curly, and all that.”

Pascal laughs, again, a different kind of laugh that he quickly smothers behind his clawed fingertips. Ricardo settles in against the blankets, his brow relaxing a little. “And did you know you laugh the same way almost every time?”

“What?” Pascal blinks at him. “Like how? What do you mean?”

“Like —” God damn it. “Like, ‘ehehe.’”

“‘What?’ Do it again!”

“‘Ehehe,’” Ricardo mimics stiffly.

Pascal kicks his feet, his mouth still pressed behind his hand. “No, I do not!”

“Yeah, you do,” Ricardo insists. “That’s what you sound like. You always laugh like that. And it’s like — okay, I don’t know how to describe it. Your laugh sounds the same as your voice. Or your voice sounds the same as your laugh. Either one. Except when you get mad, then your voice gets deeper.”

Pascal has quieted down again and pulled the blankets up around his shoulders. Ricardo’s getting used to the intent stare, and he figures he might as well talk about that next. “Your eyes are really expressive.”

Pascal scoots forward a little, eagerly. “What does that mean?”

“I mean… I don’t know. I can tell when you want something. They get… brighter, somehow. And they’re already —” Ricardo laughs midway, in spite of himself, one short little huff. “They’re already huge, but you — you kind of widen them, whenever you’re mad, or when you’re getting excited about something. It kind of. It makes you look like a —”

Oh, no. OH no. Ricardo typically has to pay close attention to everything that comes out of his mouth, to make sure things don’t go off the rails. This time, he had stopped paying attention, and his thoughts have begun to barrel straight towards disaster. He decides he needs to get out of it. “Never mind.”

“No, what!” Pascal slaps the blankets. “What! What were you meaning to say? You have to tell me!”

“No, it’s — I changed my mind.”

“You can’t do that!”

“You’re not going to like it,” Ricardo warns him. Pascal frowns at him, insistently, and he sighs. “Alright. Fine. It makes you look like a —” His voice dies in his throat, again, and when he finally gets it out, it only comes out as a wheeze. “You look like a Furby.”

“Like a what?!”

God, of course he doesn’t know what a Furby is. “It’s like — it’s a kind of toy,” Ricardo explains helplessly.

“Oh… like a doll?” Pascal looks a little pleased. “I have been told I look like a doll before, ehehe. But are they cute? What do they look like?”
>>
No. 922765 ID: 270774
File 155087433644.png - (137.21KB , 800x525 , 338.png )
922765

“Uh.” Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. “Yeah, they’re. They’re kind of like dolls.” Well, he’s in it now. Ricardo sighs and reaches out of the blanket nest to find his phone. “I’ll just show you. Don’t get pissy.”

He pulls up an image search, and the second Pascal looks over his shoulder, he shrieks.

“How dare you?! No! No! I do not look like that at all!”

Pascal’s eyes are as round as dinner plates. Ricardo holds his phone up, in comparison, and can’t help but snort again. “You — god damn it, Pascal. You do.”

“I do not! Oh, you horrible man!” Pascal swats Ricardo’s arm furiously, hard enough that he almost drops his phone. “Awful! Awful! This was such a terrible idea! How can you say this to me?!”
>>
No. 922767 ID: 270774
File 155087441042.png - (152.62KB , 800x525 , 339.png )
922767

“You do.” Ricardo lets his phone fall into the blankets and grabs Pascal’s wrist. His face feels weird. “You look like a fucking Furby.”

“NO! Unhand me! Oh, you are the most awful man I have ever —”

“Furby man,” says Ricardo, gravely. He pins Pascal’s arm down and picks his phone back up with his free hand, holding it up menacingly to Pascal’s face. “Count Furbula.”

“Noooo,” Pascal wails. He’s clawing at Ricardo’s phone, trying to shove it away. “I am not even a count! Stupid man! I am a baronet!”

Ricardo starts to laugh, which still feels bizarre out of sheer unfamiliarity, and despite Pascal’s valiant attempts to stay horrified and enraged, it’s apparently contagious.

Before he knows it, Ricardo is snorting with his forehead pressed to Pascal’s chest, with Pascal breathlessly giggling underneath him.

“You are so terrible at this,” Pascal finally manages. “The worst ever.”

“I told you not to expect anything,” Ricardo reminds him. Pascal slaps the back of his head softly.

“You said to me there would be no poetry. You did not say you intend to insult me, by saying I look like an ugly bird.” The hand that just swatted him relaxes, fingers curling to idly scratch the nape of Ricardo’s neck, and they both sigh.
>>
No. 922768 ID: 270774
File 155087442312.png - (97.40KB , 800x525 , 340.png )
922768

“Okay, fine.” Ricardo finally pulls away, letting himself drop back into the blanket pile. “Show me how it’s done, then.”

“Yes! My turn now.” Pascal heaves himself back upright, propping his chin up on his hand. “Hm. First I will do it the way my covenmates did it.” He clears his throat, and when he starts speaking again, his voice is high and lilting. “Oh, Ricardo, how handsome you are! Ricardo, I envy your thick hair. What a lovely color it is! Like gold! How enviable you are! Ricardo, I wish my jaw was strong like yours. Oh, I hate you, Ricardo, for being so —”

“Okay,” says Ricardo, stiffly. “Is that really — did you guys really just sit around and talk like that?”

“Oh, yes. But now already I am bored.” Pascal rolls over, one full turn, until he’s bumped up against Ricardo’s chest, and tosses his hair out of his eyes. “So now I will do it for real.”

He takes a second, peering up at Ricardo’s face, and then stretches out one hand and presses his fingertip just above the bridge of Ricardo’s nose. “Did you know, you have a little wrinkle. Just here, between these eyebrows. And it is always there, even when maybe you are not frowning very hard.” He rubs his finger against the spot a little, as if he could smooth it out. “If we were not immortal, I would say to you that you must stop frowning, or you will get wrinkles and your face will stick like this! But since it’s already there, this means it was there before you were—” He catches himself. “Before I turn you.”

There’s a pause, and he takes his hand away. “It makes me a little happy.”

Ricardo scoffs. “What does? My forehead wrinkle?

“Yes! Because, euuuhhh.” Pascal twists his fingers idly in the blankets. “Because it means already you were making these faces always, before I turn you. So — so that means it is not that when I turn you, I made you into a completely different person, and that before you were always so happy and that your personality now has changed, or something like this.” He picks at a loose thread in the blanket. “This is a selfish thing to be relieved about.”

“It’s fine,” Ricardo says, and means it. “You’re right, actually. I’ve always been like this, I guess.” He reaches out and pokes Pascal between the eyebrows, once, briefly. “Just worse, once you pissed me off by murdering me.”

“But you cannot get wrinkles now, so that is fine,” Pascal points out. “Hmm… what else… oh, you need a haircut.”

“No I don’t.”

“You do! You need a haircut. This scruffy look is nice for you, of course, you are still very rugged and all this, but you could be so handsome with a trim. And you slouch, also. You should try to be having better posture.”

“You know,” says Ricardo, “you aren’t very good at this, either.”

“These are just things I am always noticing!” Pascal argues. “Fine, I will think of something complimentary.” He hums to himself, in an exaggerated way meant to read as extremely thoughtful, and when he finally seems to come to a conclusion, he’s already giggling to himself about it before a single word has left his mouth. “You do not look like a Furby. That is another very important description of you.”

“Really,” says Ricardo, dryly.

Pascal shakes his head vigorously, snickering. “Not even a little tiny bit.”

Ricardo punches down the blankets bunched up beneath his neck to get comfortable, flopping over onto his back. “Thanks, Pascal. My self image has been completely reconstructed. I’ve never been more sure of who I am or what I look like.”

“I am so happy to help,” Pascal chirps.
>>
No. 922769 ID: 270774
File 155087444420.png - (114.48KB , 800x525 , 341a.png )
922769

Ricardo cracks one eye, glancing over at him. “Well, alright. Say I do get a haircut. Not saying I’m going to, but if I did.”

Pascal beams at him, then rolls over, one full time, til he’s bumped up against Ricardo’s side. “I am very good at that, you know. Cutting hair. This is another thing I did with my covenmates.”

“I hope you’re better at it than you are at describing people,” Ricardo mutters. “But, sure. What would you suggest, then.”

“Hmmm.” Pascal’s lying on his stomach, now, swinging his legs slowly back and forth, and he reaches out with one hand. “Maybe if it was just short enough that it can be a little more manageable — like to say that maybe you could push it back, like this —”

His fingers slide into Ricardo’s bangs, pushing them back out of his face, but almost as soon as he’s completed the motion to hold them back, his face falls. It’s more a flicker than a collapse, his expression just slipping from gentle focus to — well, Ricardo doesn’t know how to describe it. It happens too fast.

Pascal’s hand drops, and Ricardo’s bangs fall back across his temple. “I like it how it is, actually,” Pascal says, a bit abruptly. “At least this front part, this —” He bats at the thick, curled ends of Ricardo’s hair lightly. “This floppy bit. This is fine, I think.” There’s a little more levity in his voice when he moves his hand to the back of Ricardo’s head, scrubbing his fingers firmly up through the messy locks there. “Maybe just to take the back of this down very close would look handsome! It can make more difference than you think.”

“Huh,” says Ricardo, slowly. He’s still kind of trying to figure out what just happened, but Pascal is already withdrawing his hand — this time to stifle a yawn.

“We should rest!” he announces. “Haircuts another day. Maybe when we are all the way in Vegas, already.”

Well, alright. Ricardo knows what pumping the brakes on a conversation looks like when he sees it. Especially with Pascal, who seems to do it a lot. “Sure, you’re right.”

Pascal doesn’t curl up against him the way he did the night before, and Ricardo isn’t really sure why that is — whether it’s an extension of the distance he wanted after sex, or if it’s because of whatever invisible little line got crossed only a moment ago — but he doesn’t question it. He’s too tired. Sleep comes quickly, and easily, and when it does, it’s deep.
>>
No. 922770 ID: 270774
File 155087445670.png - (26.97KB , 800x525 , 342.png )
922770

Ricardo is sleeping beside his sire. Does he have a vision of the past, or of the future?

A vision of the past will be clear and detailed, and is guaranteed to be accurate; but it will be unclear exactly when the vision occurred, and there will be nothing you can do about it — after all, it’s already happened.

A vision of the future will be detailed and extremely abstract. It is only guaranteed to be accurate based on the network of events as they exist currently, because your actions moving forward may alter the flow of time; but perhaps this opportunity for change can be useful.

>>
No. 922774 ID: aedfd9

Past
>>
No. 922775 ID: c375e8
922775

a vision of the future!
>>
No. 922777 ID: 7e9c89

vision of the past! we already have plans for the future and know pretty much what's after us, it'd be better to get more info than to work ourselves up over something that will likely change anyway.
>>
No. 922778 ID: 60f677

future
>>
No. 922779 ID: c1a1c6

this scene was so cute c:

i vote vision of the future!
>>
No. 922781 ID: 6cf958

future future future
>>
No. 922782 ID: 939f74

Past
>>
No. 922788 ID: 9fcd43

Future
>>
No. 922791 ID: 267f37

Past!
>>
No. 922793 ID: 380564

Past!
>>
No. 922796 ID: d3e37e

Future. What if something comes up that we don't expect?
>>
No. 922797 ID: 70df1e

past
>>
No. 922799 ID: b463f2

past!
>>
No. 922801 ID: 465a14

past
>>
No. 922802 ID: 14e641

Past
>>
No. 922808 ID: 986b2d

Future!
>>
No. 922810 ID: 865350

Future!
>>
No. 922828 ID: bd241b

Future!
>>
No. 922858 ID: ded7a1

future!
>>
No. 922860 ID: aa0b07

Past
>>
No. 922881 ID: 33ca78

future!
>>
No. 922882 ID: 5e7e41

past!
>>
No. 922900 ID: db377d

i already voted past but i'm having some Thoughts..... last time pascal had the same dreams/visions as ricardo, so he'll likely see whatever we choose now too. if ricardo has a vision of the past, there's probably gonna be some stuff about pascal in there, and everyone's gonna end up upset
>>
No. 922902 ID: e3a778

>>922900
I agree with this. Last time it seemed that the dreams were from Pascal’s P.O.V, basically; I suppose we don’t know whether this is truly Ricardo exerting any influence over what he sees, or if it’s only directed at us as the readers, but either way if we know that and we pick past, it somewhat feels like a willful violation of his privacy. Choosing future (or present when it’s available) is at least useful to keeping us safe rather than just feeling like snooping.

This is all a moot point if it turns out to just be process of elimination, and we end up seeing a vision of the past next time no matter what we do, but with the information we’re currently working with I think this is something we should consider.
>>
No. 922903 ID: b54723

>>922900
yeah...this is true. Pascal might feel pretty sour about you seeing something he isn't quite ready to reveal yet--I vote future.
>>
No. 922904 ID: 465a14

I'm fairly sure our only choice is the order of the dreams. Last time we got three choices and picked present. This time we got two