[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 925555)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40308 unique user posts. View catalog

File 155243885016.png - (121.45KB , 600x600 , 1.png )
925555 No. 925555 ID: 21c498

> Jerk off the demon's Key Dick.

His Dick is a Key, and I'm jerking it off.
I'm jerking off a Key Dicked Demon.
Who has a key, for a dick.
that I'm jerking off..

[1/3]

Wiki: https://tgchan.org/wiki/Tits_Quest
Thread 1: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/720801.html
Thread 4: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/776619.html
thread 4.5: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/910587.html
Dis Thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/100061.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 925556 ID: 21c498
File 155243919626.png - (135.55KB , 600x600 , 2.png )
925556

Demon: ZZZzzz

Cherrie: Aaahh!
THUNK

Priest: I'm not gonna ask where the key was.
[Key Added To Priests Inventory.]

[2/3]
>>
No. 925559 ID: 21c498
File 155243973437.png - (173.72KB , 600x600 , 3.png )
925559

Priest: Also, you dropped your clothes..

[Micro-Mini Skirt and Tube Top re-equipped]
(+2 Lewd) (+1 Divine Armor)

Priest: Get Dressed, We have the missing Key's and can open the door now.

[Jerked a Dick off]
(-1 Morality) (+1 Lewd)

[3/3]

Any you want to do before Leaving?
>>
No. 925565 ID: 2202fb

Other than contemplate your (after)life choices? No, not really.

Allons-y White Princess Bubblegum.
>>
No. 925576 ID: e51896

Be sure to kiss the demon good night before you leave.
>>
No. 925629 ID: 08227f

Try to wipe lube off key so you don't drop it.
>>
No. 925986 ID: 609feb
File 155272552279.png - (134.56KB , 600x600 , 4.png )
925986

[Gold Keys used]

The Locks Crust and Crumble, and the bars fastly fall flat to the floor, and the Door leans lazily and lands lengthwise (L)outside.

Surprisingly, not all of Hell is so musky and dark a place. Outside it's a refreshing Stail, Hot, and Humid.
Despite the not so welcoming lack of Hydration.

[1/2]
>>
No. 925988 ID: 609feb
File 155272567652.png - (81.18KB , 600x600 , 5.png )
925988

Priest: "there's a Bus Stop in Hell."

Cherrie: "There's a Bus Stop in Hell?"

Priest: "There's a Bus Stop in Hell.."

[2/2]
>>
No. 925990 ID: b1b4f3

Go hassle that demon. Tell it to give you directions to the nearest exit from hell or else it gets a sword in its gut.
>>
No. 925999 ID: e51896

That demon must be the bus. Hop on it. Giddy-up!
>>
No. 926006 ID: 422cea

IT'S A CRAB BALL!

Kick it.
>>
No. 926025 ID: 9876c4

>>925990
I guess it's more important to get out that just for the thrill of riding the Hellbus.

But yeah, we should totally ride the Hellbus.
>>
No. 926061 ID: 08227f

Ask him what the currency for hell is, and if you two can borrow some for a ride.
>>
No. 926479 ID: f2320a

>>925990
>>926025
>>926061
Do it
>>
No. 926807 ID: 609feb
File 155324637779.png - (778.71KB , 600x600 , 6.png )
926807

Priest: "SWORD SMASH ATTACK!!!"

*Smashing attack with a Sword*

[1/2]
>>
No. 926808 ID: 609feb
File 155324683626.png - (159.05KB , 600x600 , 7.png )
926808

Quiet effective against this demon, due to it's high Weight to Ground Surface Area ratio.

Cherrie: "Hi mister demon, do you know how to escape hell?"

Demon: *Crab Noises*

Cherrie: "O-okay, do you have any money for the Hell Bus??"

Demon: *Foaming at Mouth Noises*

Priest: "I don't know how to feel about this Hell Bus Idea.."

Priest: "It's probably a clever trick. A clever demon trick, clever enough to trick other demons, demons are clever, so this must be VERY Clever.."

Demon: *Vibrates with Anger*

[2/2]
>>
No. 926829 ID: 2202fb

>>926808
what exactly is the goal right now?
>>
No. 926832 ID: b1b4f3

>>926808
The alternative is walking aimlessly through the wasteland.
>>
No. 926836 ID: 08227f

You should tell the priest not to smack every demon he sees. You don't know for sure if they're all hostile, but they sure will be if he smashes them all into the ground.
Also when you know you'll be safe from that crab demon's immense anger, as an apology pour some lube into the holes where his legs are so he can slip out easier.
You could also check that crab guy's pockets for some bus money, if he even has pockets?
>>
No. 926907 ID: 9876c4

Call him out on his bullshit.
Have the demons you've met so far SEEMED very clever to him?

>>926829
we want to do something silly.
>>
No. 926916 ID: 609feb
File 155333194290.png - (144.27KB , 600x600 , 8.png )
926916

Cherrie: "Raph, please don't attack every demon we see? We may be able to reason with them, but definitely not, if you're going around smacking them with your sword.."

Priest: "Fine, I won't 'IMMEDIATELY' attack them, but I ain't asking permission every time I need to lay down some judgment."

...

Priest: "Check if this demon has anything useful on him."

Cherrie: *Searching* "He doesn't have anything on him.. Doesn't seem to have anywhere to carry anything."

Cherrie: "Are you sad you don't have any pockets, Mister Crabball Demon?"

CrabBall: *Foaming and Vibrating Angrily*

Cherrie: "Don't worry, I understand" *Patting CrabBall*

[1/4]
>>
No. 926917 ID: 609feb
File 155333199273.png - (80.43KB , 600x600 , 9.png )
926917

Priest: "Hey, look over there Cherrie."

[2/4]
>>
No. 926918 ID: 609feb
File 155333201122.png - (109.20KB , 600x600 , 10.png )
926918

...

[3/4]
>>
No. 926919 ID: 609feb
File 155333206292.png - (117.06KB , 600x600 , 11.png )
926919

Priest: ...
Cherrie: ...
CrabBall: ... *Vibrates* ...

[4/4]
>>
No. 926925 ID: 2202fb

>>926919
so much for that.
>>
No. 926942 ID: 08227f

Go up to the door and ask where they're heading.
>>
No. 926946 ID: cbdfa8

>>926919
all aboard!
>>
No. 926947 ID: 2202fb

>>926942
>>926946
Guys, the bus just blew past the stop.
>>
No. 926948 ID: b1b4f3

>>926947
No, it stopped just past the stop.

Let's investigate.
>>
No. 926952 ID: 5ac1de

>>926947
The bus came to a 'crashing' stop.
>>
No. 926956 ID: 2202fb

This seems like a demon schoolbus which means

>>926807
you just assaulted

>>926916
and then masturbated using a minor.

Shame on you.
>>
No. 927029 ID: 9876c4

>>926956
When in Hell, do as the Hellions do
>>926946
Toot toot
>>
No. 927058 ID: 8eaf98

lift crab back out of the ground, it seems to have few offensive options, and if necessary priest can just make it a plant again. don't set it on the ground though, hold it in the air.
>>
No. 927211 ID: 21c498
File 155348946223.png - (156.08KB , 600x600 , 12.png )
927211

Cherrie: "I don't know what's in that bus, but I'm going to weaponize my new friend to protect us!"

[1/3]
>>
No. 927212 ID: 21c498
File 155348979341.png - (144.54KB , 600x600 , 13.png )
927212

*Demon has a Gun*

[2/3]
>>
No. 927214 ID: 21c498
File 155349022448.png - (85.26KB , 600x600 , 14.png )
927214

Bang!

(Quest: Get out of Jail, Passed, Rank: A)
(Side Quests: Stick Together, Passed)
(Side Quests: Spider Friend, Failed)
(Side Quests: HELL BUSS, Captured)
(Cherrie: -2 Morality, +2 Lewd)
(Raphael: +2 Bravery)
(Overall: Captured Against your will)

(Threads 4, 4.5, and 4.55 are now a restricted zone, please fill out Thread 5 and report to the proper authorities before returning home)
>>
No. 927228 ID: 8eaf98

we needed more slippery...
>>
No. 927917 ID: 609feb

Next Thread:
https://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/927915.html


Delete post []
Password