[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 939572)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 40811 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156349778718.png - (46.32KB , 1576x1612 , the walk across Rodiola.png )
939572 No. 939572 ID: d91ef0

A friendly little quest about a wee sheep going to get grocery's

Very cute and adorable!
Expand all images
>>
No. 939574 ID: d91ef0
File 156349830878.png - (70.60KB , 800x800 , sheep on the snow.png )
939574

"Oh dear!"
Yulka jumped on her seat trying not to spill her tea.
She's forgotten to refill the fridge!
"I think the store is still open from here.."
Then-she pondered, She could just wait until the morning, What should she do?
>>
No. 939575 ID: 094652

Look outside the window, ask the traveler if he's lost.
>>
No. 939577 ID: 87c9c3

You can't have a nice breakfast if you haven't restocked the fridge!
>>
No. 939579 ID: b1b4f3

>>939574
Let's go out! Walking at night can be nice in the snow. Your town is safe right?
>>
No. 939580 ID: 0fae41

Hop on your snowmobile and race to the store!
>>
No. 939582 ID: d91ef0
File 156350007868.png - (22.77KB , 800x800 , dadsadsa.png )
939582

>>939575
"Who?"
With a tap and a twirl off her comfy seat
She peered through the very dark night.
"It must've been the neighbors you were looking at"
>>
No. 939583 ID: e7c7d3

Go looking for your lucking scarf before heading out.
>>
No. 939584 ID: 87c9c3

Do they usually check in on you this time of night? Mighty neighborly of them.
>>
No. 939586 ID: d91ef0
File 156350102918.png - (28.53KB , 800x800 , cute one.png )
939586

>>939583
>>939584
Wrapping and raveling her lucky scarf onto her wool, She headed to the door by democracy.
"Ooh most of the times, It's a little difficult living alone-They once helped me last night because they saw me fall over on some ice!" Giggling as she remembered
>>
No. 939588 ID: 4cf79d

So this neighbor is that concern with your safety? Tell us more about this person. Do they occupy your thoughts as much as you occupy theirs?
>>
No. 939589 ID: b1b4f3

>>939586
Nice painting? Art.
Do you have any friends in town?
>>
No. 939590 ID: 094652

Be sure to call a friend with fighting experience. Not many patrols these days.
>>
No. 939599 ID: 0fae41

Equip hat tree.
>>
No. 939601 ID: d91ef0
File 156350344740.png - (21.01KB , 800x800 , made it out.png )
939601

Yulka lifted the lock bar from the door and creaked letting the cold wind

>>939588
The neighbor..shouts at me sometimes when im out this late, B-But i don't think he can read my mind i don't believe in that crazy stuff".

Before locking her door, she looked at the small plates on her wall
>>939589

"I-It's not really art, The store sells these lovely plates-I heard they come all the way from the main-land!"

[b]"I don't exactly have time to call anyone,Its around midnight-And a blizzard is hitting in the morning..

>>
No. 939602 ID: b1b4f3

>>939601
Hurry to the store!
>>
No. 939604 ID: 87c9c3

Are you absolutely sure the store will be open this late? Do you have enough food to see you through a blizzard?
>>
No. 939605 ID: e7c7d3

How far away is the store?
>>
No. 939606 ID: d91ef0
File 156350521073.png - (10.23KB , 800x800 , the walk to.png )
939606

>>939602
"Alright keep you're panties on!"
The north wind doth blow on the snowy ground, Yulka walked miles following the old stone road.

>>939604
"I'll just buy a few loafs of bread-It has to be open."

>>939605
"Only a few mountains away-I'll be there in no time!
>>
No. 939607 ID: 094652

>A few mountains away
That is not 'a few minutes' or even 'a few hours'! You might want to spend the night at the shop.

Are you sure you can't just buy from your neighbor's surplus?
>>
No. 939608 ID: d91ef0
File 156350643515.png - (22.87KB , 800x800 , help.png )
939608

>>939607
"W-Well i could ask him, Should i start heading back right now?"
>>
No. 939610 ID: b1b4f3

I'm going to guess "mountains" is not what we think it is. If you'll get there in "no time" then keep going.
>>
No. 939616 ID: 87c9c3

How far have you come?
>>
No. 939628 ID: 0fae41

Keep going, the downhill part of mountains is way faster.
>>
No. 939633 ID: d91ef0
File 156352766175.png - (24.99KB , 800x800 , gdfgdfgdfgdfg.png )
939633

>>939610
>>939616
>>939628
"Alright let's do the math. . ."
The wheels turned in her head. . . . . .
"Roughly eight hours!,Not a minute before!"
>>
No. 939635 ID: 0fae41

Well, the store will probably have re-opened by then, so we're still set to go!
>>
No. 939642 ID: d91ef0
File 156354260381.png - (71.97KB , 800x800 , pig house trail.png )
939642

>>939635
Finally arriving at the start of the mountain, Yulka notices a road sign!
"Theres a Busstop not far from here-But im not sure if they're delayed-Also theres an Inn not far!"
>>
No. 939654 ID: d91ef0
File 156355150233.png - (8.83KB , 504x436 , fdsfsdfsdfsfssdf.png )
939654

>this could be the perfect moment for yulka to yeet down the mountain
>>
No. 939673 ID: e51896

do a flip
>>
No. 939676 ID: d91ef0
File 156356103006.png - (55.00KB , 800x800 , TONY HAWK PRO SKATER.png )
939676

>>939673
f i n a l l y s o m e R E A L stuff
Yulka tony hawk pro skater 2 down the mountain pulling off some SICK flips
were totally gonna make it in time brah
>>
No. 939685 ID: d91ef0
File 156356470929.png - (11.11KB , 996x761 , dsfsdfsfs.png )
939685

>>939676
thud
Oh no Yulka totally just did a nosedive and her board got wrecked from the wipeout.
what she gonna do now?
>>
No. 939687 ID: 91ee5f

>>939685
Do this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j3heYZAk8
>>
No. 939690 ID: 745eba

>>939685
Shrug and say "Guess I'll die"









And then keep going because that's a terrible idea
>>
No. 939694 ID: d91ef0
File 156357493948.png - (34.24KB , 800x800 , guess ill die.png )
939694

>>939690
>`Guess i'll die`
As much as she wants to from the sheer loneliness of her world, there's a good deal on bread, continuing her journey
>>
No. 939696 ID: 3d1dd5

Visualise that bread, it's going to be fantastic. Do you need some jam too?
>>
No. 939708 ID: d91ef0
File 156358288874.png - (135.73KB , 800x800 , 5059206.png )
939708

>>939696
"Well once we're there, You can pick something nice."
>>
No. 939710 ID: d91ef0
File 156358375082.png - (93.29KB , 800x800 , bazinga.png )
939710

>>939708
In the distance, a small lit bus stop shines bright, enough to cover the surroundings.
"O-Over there is the local bus stop-I don't know if there will be one coming though."
The beginning of the blizzard starts to roll in,The mountains over yonder become less visible in the mist.
>>
No. 939711 ID: 094652

Check the bus station for a schedule.

Keep going, staying in once place for even five minutes could get you killed

from hypothermia.
>>
No. 939713 ID: f2320a

>>939711
SUPPORT also idea possibly build a snow put to protect your body
>>
No. 939717 ID: b1b4f3

Well, the bus stop itself is some amount of shelter. Does it have enough of an enclosure to keep the blizzard out?
>>
No. 939721 ID: 3d1dd5

Is there an emergency telephone at the bus stop?
>>
No. 939741 ID: d91ef0

>>939711
>Check the bus station for a schedule
"Alright let's see. .There's one more bus coming in a few minutes it says in the schedule."
>>939713
>Build a snow put
"Ooh don't worry-I'm still a bit warm from all of this walking!
>Does it have enough of an enclosure to keep the blizzard out?
"Well, the thing hasn't been renovated but they keep the papers updated daily."
>Is there an emergency telephone at the bus stop?
"There's NO emergency-I can't just bother the watchtower."
You have the option for leaving, but it might be good to at least check if anything will arrive, or someone.
>>
No. 939742 ID: d91ef0
File 156362653015.png - (170.53KB , 800x800 , heywhatsthatoverthere.png )
939742

>>939741
Yulka waits for you're response, an answer-something
Studying the advertisements on the board.

>>
No. 939748 ID: 0fae41

What time is it now and when does that bus arrive exactly? You have a funny sense of 'soon.'
>>
No. 939751 ID: d91ef0
File 156364299021.png - (127.27KB , 800x800 , 145679306821141343.png )
939751

>>939748
"The moon is like a clock!, See the moon is pointing to three-I hope because it's right on the dot-I should've brought a watch."
>>
No. 939759 ID: b1b4f3

>>939751
*concern*
Alright let's just wait and see.
>>
No. 939774 ID: 790132

>>939751
Anything you can think of doing to wile the time away?
>>
No. 939779 ID: 3d1dd5

You'd better call the watchtower. What if the bus has been cancelled or something?
>>
No. 939789 ID: 15a025

>>939742
Is that a mountain in the distance or is that something coming towards us?
>>
No. 939793 ID: d91ef0
File 156367620891.png - (181.55KB , 800x800 , allaboard.png )
939793

>>939759
>>939774
"What to do..We could read some of the adverts?
>>939779
"I-I really don't think calling the emergency line over a bus is a good idea.."
>>939789

"There's lots of mountains around us!, It's easy to mistake something for a person or a animal. .

Yulka felt the Bus stop shiver and heard The light sound of a engine-What would it mean?
>>
No. 939794 ID: b1b4f3

Take a peek through the glass. If that's the bus, make sure the driver sees you here so that it stops!
>>
No. 939796 ID: 094652

Remember, you need to wave or they might pass by! You're kind of camouflaged around here.
>>
No. 939800 ID: 15a025

>>939793
Hope that's a bus coming.
>>
No. 939801 ID: d91ef0
File 156368786570.png - (231.99KB , 800x800 , ohsnapthebusishere.png )
939801

Seeing through the fogged up glass-No actually-Peeking from the Bus stop, An old rundown bus is coming down the road at 90mph-Of course you wave them down jumping on the spot
>>
No. 939803 ID: d91ef0
File 156368928877.png - (236.92KB , 800x800 , bustime.png )
939803

SKRT
[i]The bus stops a grinding halt in front of the stop [i]
[i] There is a moment of silence on the other end [i]
>>
No. 939811 ID: e51896

Well, knock on the door and get in.

Oh, and I hope you used the bathroom before leaving your home, because It'll take about 8 hours to get to your destination in that bus, assuming the bus doesn't accidentally slowly steer off the road..
>>
No. 939813 ID: 3d1dd5

Well get in. Ask the driver if he's heard any updates on the weather warning. Oh dearie me.
>>
No. 939825 ID: d91ef0
File 156371129017.png - (209.68KB , 800x800 , fortnite bus.png )
939825

>>939811
>>939813
The doors swing open allowing you to go inside
Just before you can monologue about the destination and the weather-
"Тicket please."



"Ticket?"

"да, You got it?"

You have a feeling that if you don't come up with a good excuse, He's going to leave you here.
>>
No. 939826 ID: 3d1dd5

You have money but you were headed to the shops and the weather started turning. You can give him the money for a ticket or buy it at the destination, whichever's easiest for him.
>>
No. 939832 ID: d91ef0
File 156371682496.png - (196.00KB , 800x800 , 602405602.png )
939832

>>939826
You pay with a quarter of you're rubles
"We will go to next town in Navislevi.

Yulka takes the first seat nearest to the exit, The bus starts to move slowly down the road.

"Navislevi...
>>
No. 939841 ID: d91ef0
File 156371927391.png - (200.70KB , 800x800 , r0630602395695.png )
939841

A bustling little town in Rodiola, Pretty noticeable for its small industry in coal for the mainland[i]

[i] I could get off from here and find a better source of transportation-Like a train?

>>
No. 939846 ID: e51896

So there's no grocery store in Navislevi?

regardless, we'll get off there unless the bus stops at more interesting places.
>>
No. 939849 ID: d91ef0
File 156372793036.png - (189.05KB , 800x800 , r0630602395695 - Copy.png )
939849

>>939846
The next stop is a farm that grows turnips for the mainland or the food stamp stations-I don't know if you want to go there, but the choice is yours.
>>
No. 939857 ID: 094652

No, wait until you make it to town. You paid good money to use this safe, well-lit bus to a safe, well-lit populated area. Prices for food will also be cheaper in a safe zone. You can also opt to work for food for a while, at least until you make it to a grocer's.
>>
No. 939864 ID: b1b4f3

Where on earth are you going, sheep?
>>
No. 939867 ID: e51896

Don't want to go too far from home. Yeah, the town.
>>
No. 939887 ID: d91ef0
File 156374619218.png - (149.16KB , 800x800 , fhjjghjhgjghjgh.png )
939887

>>939857
>>939867
The bus finally arrives to the town.
"This is our stop, Goodbye овца."

as you leave the cold breeze settles in.

>Where on earth are you going, sheep?
To get grocery's.
>>
No. 939888 ID: e51896

Well then, lets look for a store in town. thank the bus driver.
>>
No. 939890 ID: d91ef0
File 156374691009.png - (326.23KB , 800x800 , finallyhere.png )
939890

Just as you was going to thank him for the ride, He closed the doors zooming down the road.
"W-Well now that we're here we should go look for the train station!"

The cold winter night such as this, Snow is falling faster than normal.
>>
No. 939895 ID: e51896

Well then, we'll have to get to the train soon then to stay warm. good thing that wool is keeping you warm, but I'm sure with it being night and snowy, it's still cold.

but don't hurry too quickly, don't want to slip on ice, now do you?

on your way to the train station, take in the sights.
>>
No. 939896 ID: b1b4f3

Do you want a hat?
>>
No. 939897 ID: 06828f

This is getting out of hand, maybe you should find a hotel for the night.
>>
No. 939916 ID: f2320a

>>939890
what are those strange beings?
>>
No. 939994 ID: d91ef0
File 156380440599.png - (258.13KB , 800x800 , peps.png )
939994

>>939895
"Let's hope it's still running."
>>939896
>do you want a hat
"I-I can't actually wear one, The wool keeps flinging my hat off.
>>939897
"We can't!, The blizzards coming in the morning-We can make it.

>>939916
>what are those strange beings
"I don't know what you mean."

Walking past the hat shop, The fog would continue to loom over making it more difficult to see from afar
>>
No. 940000 ID: e51896

Just stick to the path that is most populated so you don't get mugged, and you should reach the train station just fine.
>>
No. 940050 ID: 0fae41

Ask for directions.
>>
No. 940052 ID: 7cc158

Why do you need the train? Can't you go to the shops here?
>>
No. 940057 ID: d91ef0
File 156385008213.png - (185.09KB , 800x800 , 530072005.png )
940057

>Ask for directions
Who else to ask about good directions is a bum, Sitting near one of the bins.

"Where is the Train station?"

"O'bylad, there is none-only bus-hitch ride on coal train they won't bother with stowaways, Go around the building-You'll see it."

"Wasn't there a shop here?"

"Nyet, Food stamps only, They only open in the morning."
>>
No. 940058 ID: b1b4f3

>>940057
Huh. Alright then. Go check it out.
>>
No. 940065 ID: d91ef0
File 156385304316.png - (285.97KB , 800x800 , 207-02-5.png )
940065

Yulka enters the railyard, heading to the one remaining train, one cargo container and several coal containers.

A) Hop into the cargo container

B) Hop into the coal pile
>>
No. 940073 ID: b1b4f3

>>940065
Cargo container, it's shielded from the snow and won't give you coal lung.
>>
No. 940077 ID: e51896

Would love to hide in the coal pile and get dirty enough to become a black sheep, but it is pretty unhealthy. Hide in the cargo container. Try to look around in there for a hiding place just in case.
>>
No. 940083 ID: 094652

Cargo container. If you mess around with the fuel supply, you'll be deemed more of a threat than a petty thief.

Find a container with almost nothing in it. Or one with guns.
>>
No. 940084 ID: d91ef0
File 156385727292.png - (25.81KB , 800x800 , 56464564564.png )
940084

Yulka easily enters the cargo, It's tightly sealed up to keep the harsh wind from entering.

"It's a little bit dark, I've never went in these things!"


The train begins to move, Heading to god knows where.
>>
No. 940094 ID: d91ef0
File 156386105533.png - (263.43KB , 800x800 , werara.png )
940094

The train stops a halt at the next town, Yulka pulls herself out to check

"This is the town,i recognize these werehouses, We just need to find the store.
>>
No. 940096 ID: b1b4f3

>>940094
I suppose we can ask for directions at the train station?
>>
No. 940097 ID: 0fae41

Good thing it's not a full moon.
Exit train and locate retail district.
>>
No. 940100 ID: d91ef0
File 156386456538.png - (106.36KB , 800x800 , 69295602.png )
940100

Crossing through a tight alleyway, Yulka spots a row of houses. Theres a little sheep drawing something at the window
"Maybe i should ask that person!"
>>
No. 940109 ID: b1b4f3

Sure, go over and say hi.
>>
No. 940267 ID: d91ef0
File 156397339540.png - (144.10KB , 800x800 , khjkhjkhjkj.png )
940267

>>940109
"Hello, do you know where the store is?

The sheep explains the direct path, and the location
that was easy
>>
No. 940268 ID: d91ef0
File 156397351932.png - (133.36KB , 800x800 , 980.png )
940268

oh my god we're finally at the store

𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪'𝕤
>>
No. 940277 ID: e51896

Alright, lets get some foooooood

oh, wait... we forgot our grocery list. Lets go back home and get it, and then come back here.

Just kidding, we'll just get what we think we need. Go in the store and lets see what they have.
>>
No. 940280 ID: b1b4f3

What kind of food are you getting?
>>
No. 940282 ID: e51896

>>940280
probably grass.
>>
No. 940287 ID: d91ef0
File 156399397607.png - (48.06KB , 800x800 , 43934034403.png )
940287

Yulka entered the convenient store, It's Suspiciously clean.
"Hello, i need a few bags-i got a big order.
[i] the nervous teenager fidgets around looking for the bags
"UUh yeahsure here they are."

now..what to get.
>>
No. 940288 ID: 094652

It's going to be a while, so get anything with high calories or nutrients. Focus on a higher fat content. And do not buy any luxuries, you need money to get home or use a hotel.
>>
No. 940290 ID: b1b4f3

>>940287
Cheese is on sale!
But really shouldn't you know what you need?
>>
No. 940309 ID: 0fae41

Cheese. Bread. More cheese. Soup.
>>
No. 940341 ID: 321d48

Don't forget plenty of veges! And some tea bags.
>>
No. 940343 ID: d91ef0
File 156402148821.png - (29.64KB , 800x800 , 243255445.png )
940343

The teenager totals it up
"Uuuuh that'll be 5,693.02 rubles
You collect you're things, It feels a boulder yet you carry on-heading to the door

now how on the hell is she gonna get back home..
>>
No. 940345 ID: d91ef0
File 156402425714.png - (16.71KB , 1286x612 , sadsadadasdasdas.png )
940345

Heading to the mainroad, yulka waved down a cab
She bribed the driver with a bottle of vodka.

w e g o i n h o m e b o y s
>>
No. 940347 ID: 094652

... Yeah, make sure he doesn't drink his bribe during the trip. Also, make sure you have your house keys.
>>
No. 940348 ID: 321d48

Hooray!
>>
No. 940355 ID: d91ef0
File 156402909147.png - (115.51KB , 800x800 , yujgjhgjgj.png )
940355

U R A!
After 2 hours of sick drifts and hardbass the two arrive at the lone houses, the noise was enough to wake up the neighbor
"Blagodaryu vas little sheep, Adios"
The moskvich drives off into the fog, you're kind of worried about the drunk driver but eh whatever lets go have some breakfast.
>>
No. 940363 ID: e51896

Oh my, I hope your neighbor isn't too angry for waking them up. Perhaps invite your neighbor for breakfast as an apology?
>>
No. 940365 ID: b1b4f3

You remembered to get the bag from the taxi right?
>>
No. 940367 ID: e51896

>>940365
ooooooh, crap. I don't see the bag.
>>
No. 940369 ID: 0fae41

>>940367
Relax, it's lost in the fluff.
>>
No. 940388 ID: d91ef0
File 156406749704.png - (46.07KB , 800x800 , 1-322131.png )
940388

Carrying the bag in, Yulka hung her lucky scarf and was ready for the blizzard
"Well thats us, one more thing to do."
whilst closing her door.
>>
No. 940391 ID: 858176

Whew, that was close.

Turning up the heat? Good idea.
>>
No. 940402 ID: d91ef0

>>940391
With a few pieces of wood, Yulka relights the fire into the fire place.

I got a few VHS tapes, which one should i put on?

A) The hunting bus:a Oregon trail themed adventure involving 20 hunters trying to find urban legends

B)Finding belief:A deer attempting to solve the mystery of her missing father during the summer.

C)Sequence of events:A small bunny gumshoe solving some crime scenes-Comes with color!

D)HUESO-A old 80's horror classic-5 people are being hunted by a masked killer in their small little town

(Note: This is the end of A Walk Across Rodiola, so choose wisely!)
>>
No. 940403 ID: d91ef0
File 156407574454.png - (94.27KB , 800x800 , kl;ljk;uuio.png )
940403

>>
No. 940417 ID: b1b4f3

Umm... B.
>>
No. 940421 ID: 0fae41

C!
>>
No. 940434 ID: 094652

D
>>
No. 940447 ID: 599e1d

A
>>
No. 940448 ID: 055ebd

C. In colour! Wowee!
>>
No. 940472 ID: 2202fb

Lets try C.
>>
No. 940487 ID: 513722

>>940403
C
who can say no to crimes in colour?
>>
No. 940548 ID: d91ef0
File 156419346127.gif - (1.00MB , 800x800 , 8rZMQtF6zjsyKTrF.gif )
940548

By vote of four, Yulka slipped the fresh unopened video tape into the VCR player.



And so, The story of Yulka ends here-Happily staying in her cottage til the end of her days-Or until her supply runs out and she's gotta get more grocery's.
>>
No. 940549 ID: d91ef0
File 156419397743.png - (380.73KB , 2948x2728 , dsasdsadasdadsa.png )
940549

Also-Achivement List!

Somethings you missed during the walk!

Stay tuned for Sequence of events
>>
No. 940550 ID: 3d1dd5

I don't think that mountain we saw was a mountain at all!
>>
No. 940555 ID: b1b4f3

>>940549
Ugh overlapping text is my least favorite way to hide secrets.
>Yulka knew all along/knew of this
>incorrect details
>everything was a lie

A little unfair to throw cute silliness at us and expect us to interrogate the main character.
>>
No. 940556 ID: 790132

>>940555
I'm pretty sure several of the players likely knew there was probably something fishy and consciously decided to ignore it. It's happened before.
>>
No. 940560 ID: b1b4f3

...maybe it's better that we didn't get the achievement? Some eldritch horrors only attack if you pay too much attention to them.

Actually yeah that's probably the case here. The "good" achievements are blue, the "bad" achievements are red.


Delete post []
Password