[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 99095)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126194235925.png - (109.54KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
99095 No. 99095 ID: 4ce1b0

You are a slime. Why are you a slime? You don't know. You just started thinking, if you can call it that.

There are other slimes here. You are slightly larger one.

There are exits to the East and West.
Expand all images
>>
No. 99096 ID: 9d07d9

Can the other slimes think as well?
>>
No. 99097 ID: 1afd58

Can you combine with the other slimes to become larger?
>>
No. 99098 ID: f78140

consume your kin, then make use of fission, that your superior thinking abilities are passed on.
>>
No. 99099 ID: 8e2e01

Absorb the other slimes. Become Alpha Slime
>>
No. 99100 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194305321.png - (107.66KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
99100

The other slimes do not react as you absorb them.
You feel bigger.

>>99096
They can now, because they are you now. You can't think very well, as you lack a central nervous system.
>>
No. 99101 ID: f78140

>>99100
fission time!
>>
No. 99102 ID: 1afd58

>>99100
>lack a central nervous system

Can you form one real quick?
>>
No. 99104 ID: 9a65fd

>>99100
Absorb the glowing shrooms. Glow.
>>
No. 99105 ID: af875c

>>99100
Consume delicious glowing mushrooms to obtain limited luminosity.
>>
No. 99106 ID: 9d07d9

Let's see if we can absorb those mushrooms. Or at least suck some energy out of them.
>>
No. 99107 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194346627.png - (138.96KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
99107

You absorb a mushroom. You gained BIO-LUMINESCENCE.

>>99102
You could attempt to change some of your mass into thinking bits.
>>
No. 99108 ID: af875c

>>99107
No fuck thinking. Consume some rocks to be more rocky.
>>
No. 99109 ID: 1afd58

>>99107
DO IT. THINK HARDER.

Is... is splitting in half voluntarily as a form of asexual reproduction sorta like sex in your species? You wanna have some sex?
>>
No. 99110 ID: 12fc66

>>99107
WE SHALL BECOME THE SMARTEST SLIME OF ALL
>>
No. 99111 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194398333.png - (106.90KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
99111

You condense some of your mass into a more concentrated form. Thinking becomes easier. You gained Brain Core.
>>
No. 99112 ID: bbbda8

>>99111
Let's go WEST and find something to THINK AT.
>>
No. 99114 ID: 9d07d9

Slime, can you change shape? Try "standing" upright.
>>
No. 99115 ID: 1afd58

>>99111
Good! Now work on an arm. An extension of yourself, to grab faraway things with.
>>
No. 99118 ID: 12fc66

>>99114
Assume onion-like shape.
>>
No. 99119 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194497625.png - (40.33KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
99119

>>99114
>>99118
You try to extend yourself upward.

>>99112
There is a bright light coming from the West. You aren't sure what to think about that.
>>
No. 99120 ID: af875c

>>99119
Consume bright light.
>>
No. 99121 ID: 9a65fd

>>99119
Consume more shrooms, increase size.
>>
No. 99122 ID: 12fc66

>>99119
Consume remaining shrooms to increase brightness.
Then continue west so we can do battle.
We'll show you who's brighter, light!
>>
No. 99123 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194564225.png - (51.57KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
99123

You reach out a mighty appendage and surround the mushrooms in your acidy grip.

You begin to glow again.
>>
No. 99124 ID: 6164e0

>>99119
We need to eat more.

Maybe get armored brain core, it would be awesome.
>>
No. 99125 ID: 12fc66

>>99123
ONWARD TO BRIGHTNESS
>>
No. 99126 ID: 9a65fd

>>99123
Find shrooms

Eat shrooms

Become the bright death of doom
>>
No. 99128 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194783927.png - (28.02KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
99128

The light is a strange place you have never seen before, but then you've never seen any place before. You can't even see. Your blindsight tells you it is very bright though.
>>
No. 99129 ID: e74ab5

Eat grass, learn photosynthesis.
>>
No. 99130 ID: 31fa25

>>99128

Go out and see if the light hurts you
>>
No. 99131 ID: 12fc66

>>99129
Second. Devour all grass within a 5 foot radius of your cave. Learn the amazing ability to gain power and energy from the sun.
Then... DEVOUR THE SUN.
>>
No. 99137 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126194927033.png - (11.46KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
99137

You ooze outside, dissolving all the grass you touch. You gain nourishment but begin to lose moisture in the bright sun.
>>
No. 99139 ID: 9d07d9

Seep into the ground. Absorb moisture from the roots of the grass.
>>
No. 99140 ID: 31fa25

>>99137

Roll quickly, find shade
>>
No. 99153 ID: bbae40

Develop carapace.
>>
No. 99162 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12619513235.png - (10.86KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
99162

>>99140
You slip out of the light. You feel a little shriveled.

>>99153
You don't have enough material to do that.
>>
No. 99171 ID: 9d07d9

Develop cell membrane.
>>
No. 99172 ID: 2dd482

>>99162
go east, explore rest of cave
>>
No. 99178 ID: bbae40

Since we are just a slime, I think we can develop anything given we have the material. So:

Dissolve rock, make rock carapace with 6 holes for eyes(all around). Grow tentacles also all around and make a mouth between your legs and on your "belly".
>>
No. 99180 ID: 115e3a

You daft fools. Explore the rest of the cave, then wait for nightfall.

Nahkh returns to his cave, muttering something about needless complications.
>>
No. 99184 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126195258227.png - (136.26KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
99184

Phew... You return inside and ponder with your tiny slime brain.

You consider the possibilities for your evolution.

- Secretion Control: Prevents the loss of fluids by controlling when you excrete acid. You won't do acid damage unless you actively attack.

- Cell Membrane: Thickens your outer membrane to prevent evaporation and makes you tougher at the cost of being slightly less flexible.

- Carapace: A thick rigid shell. Greatly reduces flexibility while making you extremely tough.
>>
No. 99189 ID: 2dd482

>>99184
Lets go with cell membrane first. Carapace might be too limiting at this point.
>>
No. 99190 ID: 34470e

>>99184
I vote for Cell Membrane.
>>
No. 99192 ID: 2dd482

>>99189
also absorb MORE MUSHROOMS
>>
No. 99193 ID: 12fc66
File 126195284666.jpg - (62.42KB , 293x289 , 37-slime.jpg )
99193

>>99184
Let's weigh the pros and cons.

- Secretion Control: We cans hugz people! Yay!
- Cell Membrane: Pic Related.

On the other hand, if we go carapace...
>>
No. 99194 ID: 12fc66
File 126195289963.png - (47.03KB , 230x230 , shuckle.png )
99194

>>99193
> On the other hand, if we go carapace...
- Carapace: Pic Related.
>>
No. 99196 ID: c0f3bf

Secretion control. We want hugz.
>>
No. 99198 ID: 8e2e01
File 126195314264.jpg - (93.37KB , 900x600 , 1227678096477.jpg )
99198

secretion control.
become this
>>
No. 99202 ID: 115e3a

Secretion control sounds like something we would want.
>>
No. 99206 ID: bbae40

Let's go with cell membrane first.
After all, a membrane makes us huggable, nay?
>>
No. 99208 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126195379196.png - (113.46KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
99208

>>99189
>>99190
>>99206
You concentrate your mass on your outer membrane, making it a bit thicker.

HP +, Flex -.
>>
No. 99210 ID: 9d07d9

We're getting rather small. Is there any delicious lichen on the cave ceiling?
>>
No. 99211 ID: c0f3bf

More mushrooms. We will become glowy enough to blind.
>>
No. 99212 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126195416290.png - (5.78KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
99212

>>99210
Not here.
>>
No. 99213 ID: 12fc66

>>99212
Okay, now that we have become immune to evaporating, NOW go out and consume large amounts of grass.
>>
No. 99215 ID: 2dd482

more mushrooms. consume them all, start sending out slime-shroom spores.
>>
No. 99216 ID: 115e3a

Go towards the back of the cave. Let's finish exploring before heading out.
>>
No. 99217 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126195468125.png - (70.66KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
99217

You now glow with the glow of a thousand mushrooms (or at least four or five.)
>>
No. 99218 ID: c0f3bf

Now outside, I get the feeling if we don't go to the places most suited to us we might get in trouble.
>>
No. 99219 ID: 2dd482

>>99217

hold on we haven't finished exploring the cave yet. go EAST
>>
No. 99220 ID: 34470e

>>99217
Change the camera view so it's on the opposite side. Then go left.
>>
No. 99225 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126195777861.png - (91.42KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
99225

You move deeper into the cave. There are more mushrooms here along with some mushrooms that you have never seen before. These mushrooms are moving around on the ground.
>>
No. 99226 ID: c0f3bf

Eat the brightly glowing mushrooms, leave the other ones.
>>
No. 99227 ID: 34470e

>>99225
Absorb BLUE mushrooms, ignore GREY mushrooms.
>>
No. 99228 ID: bbae40

No, abosorb everything. We could probably develop some other stuff using them.
>>
No. 99230 ID: e74ab5

Might need to stand still so they try to eat us, they're probably too fast to catch otherwise.
>>
No. 99238 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196123452.png - (72.51KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
99238

You absorb some more mushrooms. The gray thing runs away. You now have a bright glow.
>>
No. 99240 ID: 2dd482

>>99238
absorb 2nd group of BLUE GLOWING mushrooms (make this standard action whenever we come across glowing actions, srsly), corner GREY mushrooms, absorb one.
>>
No. 99244 ID: c0f3bf

Get another set of glowy mushrooms, but leave the last one.
>>
No. 99249 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196244277.png - (69.00KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
99249

You absorb some more mushrooms. Your glow continues to increase. The gray mushrooms are looking at you.
>>
No. 99251 ID: c0f3bf

Continue on, only absorb them if they get in your way.
>>
No. 99252 ID: 2dd482

>>99249
test throwing some of our slime out. like we did when trying to stand, but much faster and more violent
>>
No. 99253 ID: 9a65fd

>>99249
Morph self to look mushroomy. Wait until they move close. EAT
>>
No. 99258 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196317763.png - (73.27KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
99258

>>99252
You flail out with a nubby appendage and the tip of it breaks off, splattering on the wall of the cave.
>>
No. 99259 ID: c0f3bf

Regain slime. Continue on.
>>
No. 99264 ID: 2dd482

>>99258
shoot SLIME BALL at GREY mushroom.
>>
No. 99269 ID: c50a92

>>99258
Get your slime back, and grab those blue mushrooms. Shoot another slime ball at a gray mushroom, repeat twice more if it works.
>>
No. 99276 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196626474.png - (33.45KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
99276

The gray mushroom is fast and is hard to hit. Stop moving, gray mushroom!
>>
No. 99277 ID: 9a65fd

>>99276
Those are rats, slime.

Anyway, how thin can we spread out?
>>
No. 99280 ID: c0f3bf

Try making a ground cover and engulfing one that steps on it.
>>
No. 99295 ID: c50a92

Try to spread out along the floor and encircle the creatures. Absorb any that come too close.

Alternatively, launch several slime balls at once and/or launch a blob in the shape of a net (wide and flat, with holes to negate air resistance). They should have a hard time dodging that.
>>
No. 99309 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196818625.png - (45.33KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
99309

>>99276
>>99280
>>99295
Your thinking parts can't understand how to do that. You are currently too stupid.
>>
No. 99311 ID: 2dd482

>>99309
can er FLATTEN ourselves and surround the rock the GREY MUSHROOMS are on? do we need regular nourishment or can we sit around for a few days with no worries?
>>
No. 99312 ID: 34470e

>>99309
OK, wait a little while until one rat(those are the grey mushrooms) touches you. Then absorb the one that's touching you.
>>
No. 99313 ID: c0f3bf

Level up THINKING PARTS.
>>
No. 99319 ID: 51d0f5

Become goo girl. Or possibly goo rat girl.
>>
No. 99334 ID: c50a92

>>99309
Attempt to condense more of yourself into thinking parts, then retry the aforementioned gray mushroom-capturing maneuvers.

Failing that, move on. We can catch these rat bastards when we're more advanced.
>>
No. 99336 ID: 12fc66

>>99309
Hey, there are more mushrooms back there! DEVOUR MUSHROOMS.
>>
No. 99347 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126196997649.png - (66.24KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
99347

You condense more of your form into a denser core

GET EQUIPPED WITH BRAIN PARTS

Suddenly, everything seems a little clearer.
You are now aware of yourself.
>>
No. 99348 ID: 51d0f5

But now you'll never be a Scrambler! :(
>>
No. 99351 ID: c0f3bf

Now spread out to trap a rat.
>>
No. 99353 ID: af3e6d

>>99347
Self-awareness! Woo!

Okay, those things are rats. Trap the little buggers.
>>
No. 99363 ID: 6164e0

Shape body into arc, try to corner rat(s) against wall or corner, consume.
>>
No. 99378 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197175428.png - (42.87KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
99378

The meaty bits ran away and you are now just smart enough to be irritated by this.
>>
No. 99380 ID: 34470e

>>99378
Ah, well...
We'll come across more of them eventually. Absorb the mushrooms for now.
>>
No. 99381 ID: f21281

>>99378
Do we possess elastic properties? Can we bounce?
>>
No. 99389 ID: 6834bc

>>99378
Follow the meaty bit that split off from the other meaty bits. With only one that's all by itself, you might have an easier time consuming it.
>>
No. 99392 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197232752.png - (44.82KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
99392

>>99381
Not really. You currently have a slightly rubbery fluid consistency, which is not good for bouncing, but good for splattering all over the ground.
>>
No. 99393 ID: b082e5

>>99378
Chase the one that went east.
>>
No. 99401 ID: 197650

consume the mushrooms
>>
No. 99403 ID: 51d0f5

Become smart enough to emulate things without eating them.
>>
No. 99409 ID: c0f3bf

No, don't try to get any smarter just yet, you could lose too much body mass. Consume the rest of the mushrooms and go east.
>>
No. 99412 ID: 12fc66

>>99401 >>99409
Yes, we must be more glowy. Consume the last of the mushrooms. Use newfound smarts to take pride in your glow.
>>
No. 99414 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197382587.png - (57.30KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
99414

You absorb the last few mushrooms and head east after the one gray thing. It is here, doing... something.
>>
No. 99415 ID: 9d07d9

Inspect blue substance
>>
No. 99416 ID: 34470e

>>99414
Absorb the mushrooms that are slightly away from the blue thing. Be prepared to flee if the blue thing moves.
>>
No. 99417 ID: fdbd43

creep up slowly on the grey mushroom and eat it.
>>
No. 99418 ID: 445c48

>>99414
It is absorbing moisture from its environment. Can BRAIN CORE LV 2 remember locations? If so, REMEMBER this location, as if we lost MOISTURE, we might be able to return here to replenish it.

Command: EAT EVERYTHING
>>
No. 99428 ID: e74ab5

Approach slowly until you can hit the grey thing with thrown goo, then throw goo at it, then eat it.
>>
No. 99450 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197599898.png - (66.60KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
99450

The gray thing notices your BRIGHT GLOW before you can get close enough to attack.
>>
No. 99452 ID: c0f3bf

Absorb liquid, liquid is good.
>>
No. 99453 ID: f21281

>>99450
Stand completely still, see if it comes to you.
>>
No. 99456 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197642679.png - (67.32KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
99456

>>99453
You sit perfectly still.
>>
No. 99458 ID: c0f3bf

Well that failed. Absorb the water.
>>
No. 99459 ID: b082e5

>>99456
Absorb some liquid.
>>
No. 99460 ID: 34470e

>>99456
Absorb the mushrooms.
>>
No. 99462 ID: 12fc66

>>99458 >>99459 >>99460
ABSORB EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 99463 ID: 8e2e01

ABSORB EVERYTHING
>>
No. 99468 ID: ab2f7e

Go into the water and wait for the rat to come back. When it gets to the edge, commence OMNOMNOM.
>>
No. 99469 ID: 6834bc

>>99456
After absorbing more mushrooms, determine if you can turn off your glow.
If you can then turn it back on, experiment with flashing it off and on in different patterns.
>>
No. 99471 ID: b082e5

Try to stop glowing.
>>
No. 99478 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197760520.png - (58.70KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
99478

You attempt to stop glowing. Glow reduces.

You enter the water. You absorb moisture. Opacity increases.
>>
No. 99480 ID: c0f3bf

There is a gray mushroom here. Lash out and engulf it.
>>
No. 99481 ID: 34470e

>>99480
Seriously? Even when we learned that they're too fast for the blob? I suggest waiting until it touches you.
>>
No. 99482 ID: b082e5

>>99478
Wait in the water until the grey thing comes close, then grab it.
>>
No. 99483 ID: 2dd482

>>99478
wait until MEAT THING approaches MOISTURE SOURCE for a drink. quickly envelop it when it starts drinking.
>>
No. 99495 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197880378.gif - (49.70KB , 800x600 , 27.gif )
99495

>>99483
>>99482
>>99481
You wait until it gets close and strike out to grab the thing.

(animated)
>>
No. 99498 ID: c0f3bf

Hug it. Hug it with your body.
>>
No. 99500 ID: 3297aa

absorb it. Get equipped with ORGAN BITS and FUR COATING.
>>
No. 99505 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126197967464.png - (10.03KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
99505

You absorb the rat. It is full of delicious blood.
>>
No. 99509 ID: a7ef8c

use the mouses ribcage to help protect your brain bits
>>
No. 99531 ID: 12fc66

>>99505
Hooray! Absorb remaining mushrooms and water.
>>
No. 99532 ID: e74ab5

We could wait, the other rats will probably come to drink too.
>>
No. 99536 ID: 51d0f5

BLOB POWERS ACTIVATE!

FORM OF... RAT!
>>
No. 99542 ID: af3e6d

>>99536
That's crazy. Why be a rat when you can be a blob? We've already seen how superior blobs are to rats. It's the only way we could get one.
>>
No. 99546 ID: 51d0f5

>We've already seen how superior blobs are to rats. It's the only way we could get one.
That was by taking FORM OF... A PUDDLE.

I find your argument less than compelling!
>>
No. 99558 ID: 476456

Try expelling rat bones at high velocity
>>
No. 99668 ID: a64482

Can you make some sort of mini carapace for your brain using the ratbones? like what

>>99509

Said?

Also can you fission off a small thinky slime similar to yourself, and if so, can you then control it?

Can you see the cave entrance from here?
>>
No. 99757 ID: 445c48

Attempt to make second BRAIN CORE.
>>
No. 99831 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126200089635.png - (49.14KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
99831

>>99558
>>99668
What bones?

After soaking up that water and eating that rat, you are rather large compared to before.
>>
No. 99832 ID: c0f3bf

Let's not try to improve the core just yet, that extra mass may prove vital.
>>
No. 99833 ID: c0f3bf

Oh right, also go south.
>>
No. 99840 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126200558195.png - (28.50KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
99840

You move South. There is a few mushrooms and two paths.
>>
No. 99841 ID: c0f3bf

Go left, eg south.
>>
No. 99846 ID: 197650

CONSUME ALL MUSHROOMS
>>
No. 99865 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126201785332.png - (28.23KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
99865

>>99846
It is delicious mushroom. You must eat it.
>>
No. 99866 ID: cf68aa

>>99865
Don't forget the one below you.
>>
No. 99867 ID: c0f3bf

Get your slimy nonexistent butt south this instant!
>>
No. 99869 ID: 115e3a

DANGER! Hostile slime approaching from CEILING
SPRAY THE MOFO WITH ACID
>>
No. 99872 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126201856226.png - (29.72KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
99872

You slip out of the way as something wet hits the ground. You can barely sense where it is.
>>
No. 99875 ID: 115e3a

Quickly form a sack of potent acid, ready to spray on enemy.
>>
No. 99876 ID: c0f3bf

GO EAST NAO.
>>
No. 99878 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12620191319.png - (28.17KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
99878

You prepare to shoot acid at the enemy. You have lost track of the enemy.
>>
No. 99880 ID: c0f3bf

Run east veryfast. Get TO DA CHOPPAoutside.
>>
No. 99881 ID: cf68aa

>>99878
F! Where did he go!?
>>
No. 99882 ID: 115e3a

Spray some bioluminescence around you. That way you can spot him if he approaches you.
>>
No. 99886 ID: fdbd43

go left
>>
No. 99887 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126201989175.png - (31.66KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
99887

You prepare to spray and run, but you sprayed without even trying.
>>
No. 99889 ID: c0f3bf

Zoom west very fast, engulf it fully and BURN.
>>
No. 99892 ID: 115e3a

ACIDIFY THE MOTHERFUCKA! NOW!
>>
No. 99895 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202029890.png - (30.15KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
99895

Contact made! Constricting!
>>
No. 99896 ID: 115e3a

Mass-produce organic acids and make this asshole eat them.
>>
No. 99897 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202153234.png - (32.13KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
99897

You try to dissolve the enemy. The enemy strikes from inside.

You lost 5HP. Enemy lost 12HP
>>
No. 99898 ID: c0f3bf

Do it again, but better. Curl up around yourself to crush it as well.
>>
No. 99902 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202236368.png - (31.15KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
99902

You crush down on the enemy. The enemy tries to stab into you.

You lost 3 HP. The enemy lost 15 HP.

and your severed bits are wandering off.
>>
No. 99903 ID: c0f3bf

We can worry about them later, for now, CRUSH KILL DESTROY.
>>
No. 99907 ID: af3e6d

>>99902
At the rate damage is happening, we'll outlast it. Just keep killing it.
>>
No. 99918 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202403822.png - (24.33KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
99918

You break down the enemy's outer membrane and begin absorbing it's sweet, acidy center.

You lost 10 HP. The enemy lost 10 HP. The enemy has died.

The last bit wanders off.
>>
No. 99919 ID: c0f3bf

Tendril it.
>>
No. 99921 ID: 115e3a

Taste the sweet saltiness of your enemy's juices
Savor the afterglow
Finish absorbing the opponent, then eat the mushrooms to regain hp, then head south after your bits. You don't want them to evolve into new slimes. Not yet anyway.
>>
No. 99925 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202460222.png - (22.33KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
99925

>>99919
>>99921
OM NOM NOM!
>>
No. 99929 ID: 197650

Evolve to a new stage, whatever step gets us closer to becomming a tentacle or slime monster designed to fill all a woman's orifices
>>
No. 99932 ID: 903f16

Go down that southern path.
>>
No. 99935 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126202572110.png - (11.30KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
99935

>>99929
What would you like to evolve? You don't know what a woman is, so the specifics of that are lost on your jellied brain.

>>99932
You notice you are starting to fill up the tunnels in these narrow areas, but you can still ooze through.
>>
No. 99937 ID: c0f3bf

Gain SECRETION CONTROL, level up BRAINMEATS.
>>
No. 99938 ID: 197650

>>99935
how much would it take to become slightly more intelligent?
to develop tentacles?
to become slightly more solid so you can jam parts of yourself down orifises
>>
No. 99939 ID: 0555b4

>>99935
Maybe it's time to expend some mass. Can we develop a PROTECTIVE SHELL for our BRAIN CORE?
>>
No. 99940 ID: 0555b4

>>99939
Also, I'd wait to get the SECRETION CONTROL evolution until we're ready to leave the cave.
>>
No. 99952 ID: 9fe93b

>>99939
That would limit the size of our BRAIN-CORE, we should probably avoid anything that places strict limits on further growth.
>>
No. 99957 ID: 0555b4

>>99952
You're right. I'll change my vote to upgrading our BRAIN-CORE, then.
>>
No. 99960 ID: fdbd43

Let's see if we can update our brains more
>>
No. 99967 ID: 9a65fd

>>99935
Secretion control!!!
>>
No. 99973 ID: c50a92

>>99935
Have we gained/can we gain any of the enemy slime's abilities, like its transparency or spikiness?

If not, then secretion control or brainmeat upgrade sounds good, whichever gets more votes.
>>
No. 99983 ID: fdbd43

>>99973
It's not even upgraded to brain meats yet!
>>
No. 100013 ID: a64482

obtain brain core
>>
No. 100021 ID: 6164e0

>>99935
How about a superior control of membrane/more controllable ooze, for faster reshaping/movement?

Could that be done?


Because that would be awesome. Hunt down children BUT FAST
>>
No. 100088 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126203808932.png - (10.55KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
100088

You condense your core into a hard mass. Your brain power increases.

You alter your membrane to control your secretions.

You alter your membrane to be more elastic. Your speed has increased.
>>
No. 100089 ID: c0f3bf

Goin' down south. Time to go secretion huntin'.
>>
No. 100090 ID: 9a65fd

>>100088
Awesome! Let's go rat hunting!
>>
No. 100166 ID: 903f16

Go south young blob, go south.
>>
No. 100167 ID: 9fe93b

>>100089
Yeah, we gotta teach those uppity li'l brats to respect their elders!
>>
No. 100184 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126204348927.png - (10.60KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
100184

Those break off slimes will learn who is boss or not, since you will have eaten them.
>>
No. 100185 ID: 9fe93b

>>100184
There! Throw acid to slow it down, then set upon it for devourment!
>>
No. 100187 ID: c0f3bf

Consume it. Consume the FUCK out of it.
>>
No. 100196 ID: 9fe93b

>>100185
Then grow fists! You need to punch everything!
>>
No. 100208 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126204794895.png - (11.98KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
100208

You launch bits of yourself at the former part of yourself, but have no means to aim properly. The slime flees from you.
>>
No. 100209 ID: af3e6d

>>100208
Quick, collect the flung bits!
>>
No. 100210 ID: 3b87aa

Build momentum and move toward it. Cut it off before it reaches that hole.
>>
No. 100211 ID: c0f3bf

Move faster, stop trying to throw stuff, it doesn't work.
>>
No. 100213 ID: 12fc66

>>100208
Quit doing that. We're just going to lose more bits.
Reconsume flung bits, then give chase.
>>
No. 100218 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126204976715.png - (12.48KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
100218

You rush forward and grab the lost bit.
>>
No. 100220 ID: c0f3bf

Is that a hole or a slime?
>>
No. 100224 ID: ceb08e

Explore
>>
No. 100225 ID: 56d05f

Something might live in that hole. Maybe we can eat it.
>>
No. 100238 ID: e0aea5

well let's get the other two
Maybe we can make an EYE SPOT after we get 'em.
>>
No. 100239 ID: e0aea5

Also be tit shaped again.
>>
No. 100269 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126205693998.png - (11.74KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
100269

You develop a light-sensitive spot on your surface. You have gain SIGHT.

You can see the parts hiding.
>>
No. 100271 ID: 34470e

>>100269
I vote for the one on the left.
>>
No. 100280 ID: 9fe93b

>>100271
Agreed, it closer and therefore easier to catch.
Although... It might be better to go for the one on the right, since it's closer to an exit...
>>
No. 100286 ID: 903f16

Get the closer one on the left, hopefully that exit to on the upper right doesn't lead to somewhere the farthest one can hide in.
>>
No. 100290 ID: e0aea5

Move the eye spot up to the top so you can see all around.
>>
No. 100295 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12620587172.png - (11.91KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
100295

The protoblob is no match for your semi-developed anatomy.
>>
No. 100319 ID: 34470e

>>100295
Once your done re-absorbing that slime, head for the other one.
>>
No. 100320 ID: 119b5c

>>100295
Either humor, or pride, is also developed I see.

Don't go after the other one just yet. See what it'll do.
>>
No. 100333 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12620609241.png - (10.95KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
100333

You reclaim the missing piece and head down the hole.
>>
No. 100336 ID: 34470e

>>100333
==>
>>
No. 100341 ID: 51d0f5

==>
>>
No. 100343 ID: 915b46

>>100336
<===
>>
No. 100412 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126206637855.png - (100.55KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
100412

As you descend, you notice a large blue thing moving along the cave. It is very wet.

The mushrooms here are larger than the ones from before.
>>
No. 100420 ID: 34470e

>>100412
Absorb all mushrooms.
>>
No. 100421 ID: ab2f7e

Consume mass quantities!
>>
No. 100422 ID: f4963f

>>100412
CONSUME ALL MUSHROOMS
NO EXCEPTIONS
>>
No. 100426 ID: b082e5

>>100412
Consume mass quantities.
>>
No. 100427 ID: af3e6d

>>100412
COMMENCE OMNOMMING. OR POSSIBLY JUST NOMMING. DEPENDS ON IF YOU FEEL UP TO THE FORMER.
>>
No. 100428 ID: e0aea5

Leave no mashroom standing. Let's get some more stuff then make a hard proboscis that we can stick into enemy slimes and drink them.
>>
No. 100432 ID: 9a65fd

HUG SHROOMS

READ WET THING
>>
No. 100481 ID: 445c48

That is a RIVER. It contains MOVING MOISTURE. It might be fast enough to pose a THREAT. Do not go in it.

Commands: Consume all but one mushroom. Toss one of the small mushrooms in the RIVER. This will show us many things. How fast the river flows, in which direction, and weather or not mushrooms float.
>>
No. 100485 ID: 197650

could be a fish or the like in the water big enough to eat us, proceed with caution.
>>
No. 100486 ID: 34470e

>>100481
Changing vote to this.
>>
No. 100756 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126208749616.png - (15.76KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
100756

You devour the mushrooms and set one adrift. It flows downstream at a good pace.

You also notice you are getting too large for the small ledges on the side of the river.
>>
No. 100757 ID: 12fc66

>>100756
> getting too large
Create further brain matter!
>>
No. 100758 ID: 51d0f5

If you keep eating so many mashrooms you're gonna turn into a mashroom.

Get in the river and go downstream. Try to reduce your density so you float.
>>
No. 100759 ID: 445c48

>>100756
Create additional BRAIN MATTER. Either build on your current one, or make a SUBSERVIENT BRAIN CORE that you can SPLIT OFF for a SERVANT SLIME, who you could probably reabsorb and spit out whenever you need too.

Alternatively, get another eye spot. BINOCULAR VISION should help you aim your shots, and you could dip it into the water without fear of losing your sight entirely.
>>
No. 100760 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12620897368.png - (13.24KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
100760

>>100757
Core upgraded. You find it easier to articulate your thoughts.

>>100758
You look at the river and ponder the issue of buoyancy.
>>
No. 100761 ID: 445c48

>>100760
Toss a small bit of yourself in the water.
>>
No. 100763 ID: a64482

>>100760
Can you take some air into yourself? Make a bubble at your center?

If you can, we should consider doing this for water too if we end up outside.
>>
No. 100769 ID: 197650

dont risk it, we dont want to drown or sink. ABSORB THE ENTIRE STREAM.
>>
No. 100772 ID: e0aea5

We don't want to dissolve or get eaten by something. Let's look along the ledge first.
>>
No. 100773 ID: 488063

>>100760
Dip a pseudopod in the stream, with preparations to sever it if it catches on fire or something.
>>
No. 100776 ID: b14128

I agree we might want to explore along the edge first before we try anything risky. But, keep an eye to the other side with your sight in case there's anything interesting over there. (Which, randomly, we might want to give thought to upgrading again soon; better would mean we could see further, maybe get an idea of areas outside of our immediate surroundings.)
>>
No. 100778 ID: b14128

Hrmm... Question: Would it be possible to develop a digestive system so we get more out of the food we find? Efficiency is fun.
>>
No. 100792 ID: bbae40

>>100763
Great idea!
>>
No. 100870 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126213067261.png - (14.33KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
100870

You assert your dominance over the water by demonstrating your superior viscosity and surface tension.

Staying on the land for now seems like a better idea. Which way do you want to go?
>>
No. 100875 ID: 445c48

Let's go to the right.
>>
No. 100887 ID: 6164e0

>>100870
Oh, and burn a bit more mass gaining better control of slime from the core. Would be more handy in a fight against slimes anyway.
>>
No. 100890 ID: 903f16

Go left, in the previous pictures there was a fish like organism going that direction.
>>
No. 100894 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126213456162.png - (12.92KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
100894

>>100887
Since you can't decide which way to go, you decide to make yourself more reactive by weaving a bunch of tiny threads through your body that connect to your core.

Your speed has increased.
Your reflexes have increased.
Your body control has increased.
>>
No. 100895 ID: e0aea5

Look more like a tit. Also, go left.
>>
No. 100896 ID: e75a2f

CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM ATTAINED.
>>
No. 100899 ID: 197650

ONE STEP CLOSER TO DELICIOUS TENTACLE RAPE.

Lets go left.
>>
No. 100901 ID: 6164e0

>>100894
try to reform the tendrils to all emanate from you core, so that you maintain maximum connections even when wounded, since cutting one wont inadvertently render a giant branch of ooze useless.

This should also make you a bit more reactive, as every command sent will travel along the shortest path possible.
>>
No. 100907 ID: 49d6d7

Attempt to calculate would it be possible to get enough slime-mass by absorbing water from the river to duplicate your core, so you can begin doing multi-core thought processing.
>>
No. 100910 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126213733682.png - (43.82KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
100910

You go left. There is an alcove with a thing in it. It is large.
>>
No. 100911 ID: c0f3bf

Get out. Get out now.
>>
No. 100912 ID: b14128

I second that; Now would be a very good time to go someplace else! That thing looks like it could eat us in one bite. Two, at the most.
>>
No. 100913 ID: 12fc66

>>100910
Be annoyed that, before you upgraded your brain core, you were probably large enough to eat it.
>>
No. 100914 ID: c66207

Let it swallow you and eat it from inside!
>>
No. 100917 ID: e0aea5

Let it eat you. It is adorable and a superior protagonist.
>>
No. 100922 ID: 7b807e

Go back and absorb some water, if this thing doesn't chase after you.
>>
No. 100924 ID: e0aea5

Let's go eat mashrooms somewhere else.
>>
No. 100926 ID: 6164e0

>>100910
Go the other way for now, look for things not so large. Come back when large thing is smaller than you.
>>
No. 100927 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126214146464.png - (45.58KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
100927

You will leave and come ba- Oh no.
>>
No. 100931 ID: 6164e0

>>100927
Quickly, convert as much body mass as necessary to become much more capable at dissolving organic tissue!

Become something it will not eat!
>>
No. 100932 ID: f44349

>>100927
>>100927
Climb up the walls and drop on it from above!
And then DIGEST IT TO DEAAAATHHHH.

...You can climb right? RIGHT?
>>
No. 100933 ID: c50a92

>>100927
Try to hit its eyes with a pseudopod before it bites you, then begin secreting acid as soon as you're in its mouth.
>>
No. 100936 ID: c66207

Become flat then engulf it's head. Then crush and melt faces.
>>
No. 100938 ID: e0aea5

Become delicious.
>>
No. 100943 ID: b082e5

>>100927
Allow it to eat you. Then devour it from the inside out.
>>
No. 100947 ID: 49d6d7

Now would be a good time to taste absolutely repulsive and poisonous.
>>
No. 100948 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126214315966.png - (49.88KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
100948

>>100943
>>100914
>>100917
You do not seem to have a choice. It is biting you very hard.

You receive 15 damage.

>>100933
It doesn't seem to mind yet, but you lash at it anyway.

GIANT OLM receives 9 damage.
>>
No. 100949 ID: e75a2f

Form around it's upper jaw and begin melting it.
>>
No. 100950 ID: c66207

Also melt it's eyes.
>>
No. 100951 ID: b082e5

>>100948
Engulf its head.
>>
No. 100952 ID: f44349

>>100948
Wrap yourself around its upper jaw and secrete SO MUCH FUCKING ACID.
Also continue beating the fuck out of its eyes.
No wait, MELT HIS EYES.
>>
No. 100958 ID: 6164e0

>>100952
melt eyes, little black dots on sides of mouth, thing that just grabbed you.

Also look for holes in upper jaw, that air goes through. Melt/clog those too. These are things to look for while shaping around it's upper jaw.

Deprived of sight AND scent? Potentially suffocated with acid? OH YES
>>
No. 100961 ID: e0aea5

Detach brainmeats and flee while it consumes your delicious body. You can always make more body.
>>
No. 100966 ID: c50a92

>>100948
Engulf head; try to get plenty of acid into its eyes and airways. If we get too low on health, detach brain core and escape to fight another day.

On that note, how is our health doing, anyway?
>>
No. 100970 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126214537083.png - (46.25KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
100970

You constrict the thing's head and begin to burn it with acid.

GIANT OLM receives 8 damage.
>>
No. 100972 ID: e0499d

move body that is not in the thing around it.
Envelop what you can. ACID IT!

Also, when the part you get melts off, try to melt the pink thing
>>
No. 100977 ID: 6164e0

>>100970
Flow forward while still engulfing it, try to nestle in between the neck and head, and fully encircle the throat while still covering the eyes. Continue to hold on and dissolve from there. Just make sure to get yourself well situated.
>>
No. 100978 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126214610541.png - (45.97KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
100978

The thing is slippery and it is hard to hold on. It tosses you off and slams you into the cave wall.

SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

You receive 19 damage.
>>
No. 100979 ID: e0499d

poke part of yourself in it's throat opening (that'd be deep inside it's hole it was trying to eat you in) and secrete acid down it.
Also in any holes it has really
>>
No. 100980 ID: 119b5c

>>100978
Alright. That's it. Slime man. thin yourself out against the rocks, to reduce damage, and when it hits you, it will also hit the rocks.
>>
No. 100981 ID: 9fe93b

>>100980
Clever! I say go for it.
>>
No. 100982 ID: c50a92

>>100970
Giant salamander is not amused with our bullshit.

>>100978
Erm, shit, are we down to 11 health now? I say we detach part of ourselves as a distraction, gecko-style, then get the hell out of Dodge. This thing is too strong for us at the moment.
>>
No. 100983 ID: ef526e

CHANCES OF SUCCESS: MINIMAL. ADVISE FULL RETREAT.
>>
No. 100986 ID: 6164e0

>>100978
Slipperiness means nothing if you fully encircle it! Get around it's neck, make a solid ring around it, and distribute weight evenly. It should be almost impossible to be flung off then.

Use recently gained speed and flexibility gains to achieve this.

GO SLIME GO
>>
No. 100987 ID: e0aea5

>>100986
Yeah that sounds like a great way to get us killed. I think we should leave a dab behind and get the hell outta here.
>>
No. 100989 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12621472806.png - (52.11KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
100989

>>100980
The thing slams into the wall, padded only by a thin layer of slime.

GIANT OLM receives 12 damage.

(HP Meter added for your convenience.)
>>
No. 100990 ID: 476456

poke it in the eyeball
>>
No. 100991 ID: 119b5c

>>100989
Indeed. It's wits are at a rocky end, while ours have been refined to a point! Now to set up for the Coup de Grace. Slime your way north, at a brisk pace, along the wall. To the big rock up top. If you can, avoid being bitten!
>>
No. 100992 ID: e0aea5

Can we get the hell out of here now?
>>
No. 100993 ID: 9fe93b

>>100992
Not yet, we need to kill it and eat the body.
>>
No. 100994 ID: b082e5

>>100989
Slide along the wall towards a mushroom and eat it to recover health and grow bigger.
>>
No. 100997 ID: c50a92

>>100989
Oh, now that I see we have a fuckton of health, you can scratch the running idea. Continue to slither along the wall, and grab that mushroom for some extra mass. Let's see if the bastard is dumb enough to keep headbutting us.
>>
No. 101003 ID: b14128

I agree with the idea of wrapping around its neck, as it might be stunned now. If we 'cut off' the head, the body will die, and it won't be able to bite us there unless it can throw us off again (Which it wouldn't be able to do as easily). The idea of attacking its eyes is also very good, as eyes consist mostly of water and provide access to the brain.
>>
No. 101004 ID: da3716

>>101003
Agreed!

Or we could Anally rape it to death by melting its anus and pulling out the guts.
>>
No. 101006 ID: 445c48

Flip off the rock and cover the guy's head.
>>
No. 101008 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12621498899.png - (40.99KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
101008

>>100994
>>100991
You slide up to the mushrooms and the rock. You absorb the mushrooms. The thing is stunned.

You recover 8 HP.
>>
No. 101012 ID: 5ba271

>>101008
Crawl into it's ass and secrete acid
>>
No. 101014 ID: 119b5c

>>101008
No The other-

No. This will be good. If we have time. take us and the rock, and mount the Olm. Lets burn through it's back! If not, Be prepared to spit the rock.
>>
No. 101015 ID: f44349

ENGULF IT COMPLETELY
IT CAN'T THROW YOU IF YOU HAVE IT SURROUNDED
>>
No. 101017 ID: b082e5

>>101008
Now use your larger size to attack the Giant Olm with a more effective attack! Get onto its back and curl around it so that it cannot shake you off.
>>
No. 101023 ID: e0499d

strangle it and acidify its eyes..
>>
No. 101030 ID: 445c48

Seconding anal attack.

Be sure to roll a DC 80 escape artist check.
>>
No. 101031 ID: e75a2f

Anal Spelunking sounds like a great idea.
>>
No. 101033 ID: e0aea5

Anal spelunk attack!
>>
No. 101034 ID: e0aea5

Brotip, it can't see in the first place, it's a cave salamander. Also anal spelunking is a retarded idea, I think this thing can probably kill us pretty easily.
>>
No. 101036 ID: 445c48

>>101034
It can't attack us if we're inside it's anus!
>>
No. 101037 ID: bd57bb

>>101008
>>101012
>>101030
>>101031
GIVE IT A BURNING RING OF FIRE!
>>
No. 101048 ID: 45be60

>>101037
This.. this did not happen with the last slime we got to drive.. what happened to you people?

Seriously, what's wrong with you guys? Anal penetration is not to be used for acidy murder. It sets a bad precedent for our eventual tentacle rape plans.
>>
No. 101057 ID: 445c48

>>101048
You may be right.

Jump on its back and give him a hug. An acidic hug.
>>
No. 101066 ID: b14128

I agree that the anal attack thing is kinda stupid. And even asides, I doubt we could generate enough force to... Erm... Penetrate. That aside, perhaps we could form some sort of sharp stabbity-spike for attacking? And we wouldn't attack its eyes to blind it, (Though that would be a bonus if it can see,) we'd attack them because they're likely the points least resistant to damage.
>>
No. 101098 ID: f44349
File 12621556487.jpg - (24.90KB , 418x352 , 1210632145189.jpg )
101098

>>101037
>>101036
>>101033
>>101030
>>101012
Hey.
>>
No. 101269 ID: c2c011

>>101098

Fuck that. Crawl into it's ass and destroy the damn thing from the inside out.
>>
No. 101278 ID: 0555b4

Can you grab one of the rocks lying on the floor and bash the olm's head with it?
>>
No. 101804 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126222605148.png - (41.70KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
101804

>>101004
>>101012
>>101030
>>101031
>>101033
>>101036
>>101037
>>101269
You do not know what an anus is. You have never seen one before.

>>101278
You smash the thing in the head with a big rock instead.

GIANT OLM receives 26 damage!
>>
No. 101808 ID: 6164e0

>>101804
Quickly, cover the wall behind you spread thin as you do so that the beast may once more stun itself.
>>
No. 101812 ID: af3e6d

>>101804
Whoo! We're evolving tool-use!
>>101808 seems like a good idea, treat it like a boss fight!
>>
No. 101849 ID: b14128

Try to reach out and nick those two blue mushrooms you're close to, as long as you're near 'em. Other than that and the ones from before, I haven't any other ideas.
>>
No. 101857 ID: c0f3bf

Spread across the point of the wall to the east, maybe he'll somehow cleave his skull. Do reach a tendril out to get those mushrooms though.
>>
No. 101874 ID: 2855c8

be careful with our organs, he can still aim for the core or the eye.
>>
No. 101875 ID: 2855c8

we definitively need to develop weapons. a stone did twice damage that our acid skin.

can we try to secrete acid, or make spikes/needles to inject it?
>>
No. 101880 ID: 3297aa

Perhaps we could incorporate pieces of stone into our body- flat bits as armor, sharp/heavy bits as weapons, etc.
>>
No. 101888 ID: 108e41

We just need better acid.
>>
No. 101890 ID: 2855c8

>>101880
we seem to be going for the tentacle rape class, so a stone shield and a sword would be a compromise.

bonus point if we are the missing link in the slime evolution.
>>
No. 101891 ID: 2855c8

>>101888
wat. acid doesnt get stronger that itself. stomach acid is already one of the strongest in the world, how can we improve that?

we could try poison. AFTER WE KILL THE SALAMANDER.
>>
No. 102014 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126224177348.png - (39.82KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
102014

You press against the wall as the thing slams into you, but it is still not very comfortable.

The thing smashes into the wall behind you.

You receive 11 damage.

GIANT OLM receives 18 damage!
>>
No. 102022 ID: b082e5

>>102014
Eat the mushrooms since you're already on them, then try absorbing the OLM again with your larger size! Try to get onto its main body this time instead of its head.
>>
No. 102027 ID: 903f16

Attach to it's underside and limbs and begin dissolving. I doubt it has the flexibility to bite at it's stomach.
>>
No. 102028 ID: 0555b4

>>102014
Since hitting the olm with rocks seems to be more effective than direct attacks...

Quickly move south past the giant olm while it's stunned, grab another rock and throw it at the creature!
>>
No. 102036 ID: 3b87aa

>>102027
This. Also, constrict it around its midsection.
>>
No. 102209 ID: a3b36a

Close around it. Can you make a hole to get around its head? Torus shape. That way it'll have a new belt eating away at its middle or legs.
>>
No. 102228 ID: 7d76bc

See if you can eat it's tail or legs since they are smaller.
>>
No. 102257 ID: 5dd961

its skin seems to be acid resistan. stop trying to eat it and actualy try to kill it.

we can try to drown it, but we are likely to loose the loot. go to its back, fling stones at it, be defensive with the river stream in our back.
>>
No. 102281 ID: 903f16

>>102257
Actually if you look up a few posts we jumped onto it's head and burned it for 8 damage.
>>
No. 102282 ID: 791976

Yeah, but typically you would expect acid to cause more damage than being hit with a rock, it does seem likely that it has some amount of acid resistance.
>>
No. 102283 ID: 903f16

>>102282
Acid takes time, we were only on it's head for a brief moment before being flung off. Now it's weaker and we'd be on a part of it's body that's hardy to fling us from.
>>
No. 102286 ID: e0499d

constrict around its head
>>
No. 102307 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126229392287.png - (32.44KB , 800x600 , 62.png )
102307

You latch onto the thing and curl around it. It thrashes as you begin to burn into it. It seems to be weakening.

GIANT OLM receives 17 damage.
>>
No. 102312 ID: b082e5

>>102307
Try to restrain its limbs to keep it from running around and say, diving into the river.
>>
No. 102319 ID: 903f16

Use our weight to keep on the ground and dissolve it further.
>>
No. 102320 ID: 6164e0

>>102307
Wrap up at least one front leg and prevent it from being used.
>>
No. 102321 ID: b14128

Go for the eyes, Goo! Go for the eyes!

...*Ahem.* Yeah, try and stop it from running around, it might do something unfortunate like fall into the river. Also might want to think about spreading out to cover more of it. Would burn more that way.
>>
No. 102335 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126229653946.png - (31.96KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
102335

The thing can not go anywhere. It's body gives out and disintegrates in your gooey grip.

GIANT OLM receives 13 damage.

GIANT OLM is defeated.
>>
No. 102336 ID: c0f3bf

NOM NOM NOM!
>>
No. 102337 ID: 8e2e01

>>102335
EAT EVERYTHING
>>
No. 102340 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126229696187.png - (28.30KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
102340

You have become huge.
>>
No. 102341 ID: f78140

>>102340
BINARY FISSION!
>>
No. 102342 ID: e75a2f

Evolve second light-sensitive spot for bicameral vision and depth perception.
>>
No. 102343 ID: 8e2e01

>>102340
become >>99198
>>
No. 102344 ID: 488063

>>102340
WE REQUIRE MORE BRAINMEATS
ALSO FINER CONTROL CENTERS
AND ANOTHER TWO EYES
BECAUSE TRINARY VISION ROCKS
>>
No. 102345 ID: 059c31

Eyestalks.. cute little eyestalks!
>>
No. 102346 ID: 6164e0

>>102340
Develop a stronger, more resistant and capable brain core.

Become faster and more adept at manipulating the shaping of your slime.

Develop the ability to secret toxins in addition to acid (like paralytics)
>>
No. 102349 ID: e75a2f

Better yet evolve a face.

Lets get some olfactory and audio senses going as well as bicameral vision. Touch and Taste aren't really as necessary.
>>
No. 102350 ID: b082e5

>>102340
Develop a small section of carapace with spiky bits on it to use as both protection and a weapon.
>>
No. 102351 ID: 6faa8c

>>102350
Become Phalangeal?
>>
No. 102353 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126229769681.png - (29.15KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
102353

Your brain becomes more powerful.
You grow another eye spot.
You form your body into a shape.
>>
No. 102355 ID: 488063

>>102353
>>102350
A shell.
Something covered in spiky protrusions that we can retreat into for protection.
>>
No. 102356 ID: 6164e0

>>102353
Now go eat that other mushroom.
>>
No. 102357 ID: 903f16

Eat that last mushroom and then double back and take the other path we passed at the fork in the road.
>>
No. 102358 ID: 791976

>>102353
Not a slime girl but it's a start I guess. Eat mushroom.
>>
No. 102359 ID: 6faa8c

>>102353
Develop carapace on the ends of your "arms". Increase the strength of your network of lines.
>>
No. 102363 ID: b14128

Exactly how powerful is our brain?

Also, develop some sort of weapons on the ends of your arms. Spikes, clubs, something.
>>
No. 102366 ID: 4531bc

What can you do with your membrane?

Can you develop poison?
Can you increase the strength of your acid?
Can you maintain a non-room temperature? BURNY SLIME!

Also, remember, we turned off luminescence in the rat cavern. can we turn it back on, or perhaps use all those mushrooms to develop stun flashes?
>>
No. 102367 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126229974433.png - (29.45KB , 800x600 , 66.png )
102367

You eat the mushroom.

>>102363
You can remember shapes.
You can remember places.
You are aware of your surroundings.
You can process visual information.
You can process air vibrations.
You can sense temperature.
You can consider multiple options.
You can now imagine.
>>
No. 102369 ID: c0f3bf

Bring brain into the center, harder to damage that way.
>>
No. 102370 ID: 4531bc

Turn bioluminescence back on. :D
>>
No. 102371 ID: e0499d

>>99198
consider this

anyway, push vitals inward.
consider finding a way to store food (eat, but don't digest it. keep it in a vacule or something)
New goal: find way to be in sunlight without dissolving?
>>
No. 102374 ID: 108e41

>>102371
Don't see why, we can just store food as MORE SLIME.

If only we could evolve reproduction AND hive mind... Reproduction would probably involve making a copy of our organs and splitting the extras with some slime i guess.
>>
No. 102375 ID: 108e41

Oh yeah, we should get an acid capable of melting rock, metal and so on at some point.
>>
No. 102378 ID: 4531bc

We should've kept the lizard's jaw, animated it with slime, and used it as a weapon.

I'm all for stronger acid.
>>
No. 102379 ID: b14128

Actually, why don't we try and develop a way to control how strong our acid is, as well? Sort of like more detailed secretion control? That way, we could keep bones and such to use as tools and weapons.
>>
No. 102382 ID: 4531bc

>>102379
YES
>>
No. 102385 ID: 8e2e01

>>102367
imagine >>99198
>>
No. 102390 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126230379376.png - (90.95KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
102390

You begin to glow.
You change your shape into something you imagine.

Well, you try, anyway.
>>
No. 102391 ID: c0f3bf

>>102390
Good, but get rid of the two central growths.

Pettan~
>>
No. 102392 ID: 35cea2

Go back to your previous shape.

>>102353

You look better that way.
>>
No. 102393 ID: 6834bc

>>102390
Determine how glowing works.
Discern if glow can be controlled, turned on and off at will. Imagine ways to use intermittent glowing to confuse prey.
>>
No. 102394 ID: 4531bc

>>102393
see the end of >>102366

FLASH STUN! >:D
>>
No. 102395 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126230495748.png - (56.64KB , 800x600 , 68.png )
102395

Your acid is now more concentrated.
You are glowing at maximum glow.
>>
No. 102397 ID: c0f3bf

Perfect. get the last mushroom and absorb it.
>>
No. 102404 ID: 791976

>>102397
We just did that. Go back to the junction and go the way we didn't before.
>>
No. 102406 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126230633341.png - (41.42KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
102406

You go back to the junction and check the other path. It leads to a dead end.

Water is wet.
>>
No. 102407 ID: c0f3bf

Need any more moisture? If not, go back to where the gray mushrooms were.
>>
No. 102411 ID: 12fc66

>>102406
We're not going to evaporate anymore, right? And we've eaten almost everything in the cave.
Let's go outside and explore.

Be sure to eat any remaining mushrooms on your way out.
>>
No. 102412 ID: 6164e0

>>102407
Hm.... can you absorb small bits of organic material from the water with tendrils insulated to not dissolve in water?

SLIME FISHING
>>
No. 102427 ID: b14128

Look over to the other side of the river, is there anything over there?
>>
No. 102428 ID: b14128

>>102411

Well... We haven't explored all of the cave yet. Haven't even seen the entire 'First floor' yet.
>>
No. 102437 ID: 6a54c2

>>102407
>>102406
can we swim?
>>
No. 102438 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126230940224.png - (38.22KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
102438

>>102427
See >>100894

Being sufficiently moist, you return to the upper level. This was larger before.
>>
No. 102440 ID: 9fe93b

>>102438
Take the upper path.
>>
No. 102443 ID: b14128

>>102438

Right, sorry.

>>102440

Do that, we haven't xplored there yet. Also, turn off our glow, it might scare off those grey mushrooms (Well, mice,) from before, and extra food is always nice.
>>
No. 102444 ID: b082e5

>>102438
Continue into the path not yet explored.
>>
No. 102445 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126230981264.png - (40.51KB , 800x600 , 71.png )
102445

>>102440
It leads to the same hall as the lower path. Oh well. Now you know.
>>
No. 102447 ID: b082e5

>>102445
Venture outside once more, now that we are resistant to the drying effects of the sun.
>>
No. 102457 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12623106366.png - (62.86KB , 800x600 , 72.png )
102457

You climb back out into the sun. You feel fine.
>>
No. 102464 ID: b082e5

>>102457
Explore!
>>
No. 102465 ID: ab04d4

Grow your head so that it looks like you actually have hair. You can get more slime for this by consuming grass if necessary.
>>
No. 102466 ID: 6f9966

>>102457
Inspect frontal sacks.
What can we see outside?
>>
No. 102468 ID: ab04d4

Move brain core into head, perhaps?
>>
No. 102473 ID: 6164e0

>>102457
EAT DELICIOUS GREEN FOOD ON GROUND.
>>
No. 102475 ID: 9fe93b

>>102473
Agreed! We need more mass!
>>
No. 102478 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231213678.png - (70.30KB , 800x600 , 73.png )
102478

>>102465
You make your head more drippy.
>>102466
You inspect the globs on your front. What are they for again?
You see green thing and blue thing, but are unaware of what they are.
>>
No. 102482 ID: 6164e0

>>102478
Look down, at the stuff you move over, the ground. Some is brown, but some is green, and probably is made of lots of strands. Absorb this green stuff on the ground, called grass.
>>
No. 102483 ID: f21281

>>102478
Consume moar foodstuffs, gain more mass.

Then concentrate mass to give self semi-solid form and two legs.
>>
No. 102484 ID: ab04d4

Oh, by the way, when we get enough mass we should develop our braincore so that we have a personality. Preferably something similar to a cute helpless human female.
>>
No. 102485 ID: 9fe93b

>>102478
That hair...
We are now Nyamo-blob!
>>
No. 102490 ID: ab04d4

Wait, are we sure the green thing is grass? For all we know it's a hunter wearing green camo or something. Same idea with the blue thing.

Give us the slime's perspective.
>>
No. 102492 ID: b14128

Well, are our eyes even good enough for the description to be more detailed than that?
>>
No. 102517 ID: 35cea2

>>102484

Hush you.

>>102478

Go back to a blob shape.
>>
No. 102518 ID: 197650

>>102517
blob shape is superiour to any other shape.
You dont need a head shaped bit to put 2 eyes.
Morph back and go exploring!
>>
No. 102524 ID: f44349

>>99095
...I liked the OLM shape better.
Go up to GREEN THING and poke it. This is a good idea. The best idea.
>>
No. 102537 ID: 9fe93b

>>102517
>>102518
>>102524
Stop poisoning her with your lies, the humanoid form will pay off when we develop fine manipulators and legs.
>>
No. 102540 ID: 6164e0

>>102537
We can just sprout manipulators when needed from our slime form anyway, and it likely takes more effort to stay shaped in such a complex fashion constantly.
>>
No. 102543 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231524058.png - (55.46KB , 800x600 , 74.png )
102543

The green thing and blue thing are out there.
>>
No. 102545 ID: 9fe93b

>>102540
But that's less fun, and the advantage of legs is that they let you go hella fast. Besides, there's no reason not to keep the humanoid form. If we need to revert to the blob, then we will, but we don't need to yet.
>>
No. 102547 ID: 476456

Develop better eyeballs
>>
No. 102549 ID: 34470e

>>102543
The blue thing is the sky.
The green thing is grass.
Look for a yellow thing in the sky. That is the sun.
>>
No. 102550 ID: 445c48

>>102543
Move closer. Absorb more green food. Eventually develop better eyes
>>
No. 102551 ID: f44349

>>102543
Hahah.
Oh.
Evolve yourself some 20/20 vision.
>>
No. 102553 ID: 9fe93b

>>102551
Screw 20/20, go for 20/5. We're joinin' the Air Force!
>>
No. 102554 ID: b082e5

Protrusions are vulnerable. Endeavor to become more curvy. Such complicated 'hair' is not needed. Make it blobby hair instead.
>>
No. 102555 ID: 9fe93b

>>102554
Again, we can change forms on the fly. We can obtain a more practical shape when needed. For now, this shape is sufficient
>>
No. 102556 ID: b14128

Ha, I knew it.

Yeah, get some better eyes.
>>
No. 102557 ID: 35cea2

OLM FORM!
>>
No. 102561 ID: 7eaea7

Olm form is better suited to moving, thick limbs.

Either way, CHARGE FORTH at the blurry world.
>>
No. 102564 ID: 6164e0

>>102543
Eat green stuff, as much as you can reach, and start making better eyes.
>>
No. 102582 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231725153.png - (20.84KB , 800x600 , 75.png )
102582

You soak up green stuff and make your eyes better.
>>
No. 102583 ID: 445c48

>>102582
:3
>>
No. 102584 ID: 9fe93b

>>102582
Eat more green, until you can form legs.
>>
No. 102585 ID: f4963f

>>102582
MOAR GREEN

Also, there is a disturbing lack of mushrooms here.
>>
No. 102586 ID: b082e5

>>102582
Okay, now what can you see?
>>
No. 102591 ID: 35cea2

Eat some more OLM FORM
>>
No. 102592 ID: 18d83d

Also, develop personality if you don't already have one.
>>
No. 102593 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231796592.png - (14.53KB , 800x600 , 76.png )
102593

The green thing is more separate from the blue thing now.
>>
No. 102594 ID: 9fe93b

>>102593
Go to the dark green, eat the brown under it. Use the matter to improve eyes more.
>>
No. 102595 ID: 197650

stop bothering with this shape. Just go back to what you originally work, and explore some more.
>>
No. 102596 ID: 34470e

>>102593
Go to the green and brown things while absorbing grass as you go.
>>
No. 102597 ID: 18d83d

I assume we will now go explore the forest?

Nah. Screw that. Eat your way through the forest.
>>
No. 102600 ID: b082e5

>>102593
Eat the brown/green things!
>>
No. 102602 ID: b082e5

>>102594
Nono, don't improve eyes. Improve BRAIN!
>>
No. 102603 ID: 18d83d

Alternatively, improve brain then eye then legs then BOOBS.
>>
No. 102604 ID: 9fe93b

>>102603
THIS! Finally someone who knows the score!
>>
No. 102606 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231885831.png - (18.73KB , 800x600 , 77.png )
102606

You move toward the darker green things. It is cooler here.

The brown things are harder than mushrooms, but you can still eat them, if you want.
>>
No. 102608 ID: 9fe93b

>>102606
Very much, yes.
>>
No. 102609 ID: 3297aa

Eat them and make legs.
>>
No. 102610 ID: 6faa8c

>>102606
EAT TREES
*adviceslime*
GET SMARTER THAN HUMANS
>>
No. 102611 ID: b082e5

>>102606
Find a smaller one first. One about twice your size, so you can eat it from the top down.
>>
No. 102612 ID: 34470e

>>102606
Eat one tree. Then it's Brain upgrade time.
>>
No. 102613 ID: b082e5

>>102611
If we aren't going for a smaller one first, don't eat too much off of the bottom. It could fall and crush us!
>>
No. 102614 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126231944324.png - (17.90KB , 800x600 , 78.png )
102614

That took a long time, but you ate the whole thing.
>>
No. 102616 ID: 3297aa

>>102614
Condense slime into useful stuff!
>>
No. 102617 ID: b082e5

>>102614
Develop BRAIN! Become DENSER! STRONGER! BETTER!
>>
No. 102618 ID: 34470e

>>102614
Eh... Eat one more. THEN brain upgrade time.
>>
No. 102619 ID: 6faa8c

>>102614
MOAR BRAINS!
Condense so much brain matter that you return to the size you were before eating the tree!
>>
No. 102620 ID: dc7c08

Let's make another eye and improve them all.

Then farther from the cave, the forest of mystery awaits!
>>
No. 102622 ID: e75a2f

Condense shit-tons of mass into brain core.

Develop olfactory and audio senses.
>>
No. 102623 ID: c475bc

Too much mass. Develop surface tension so that you're less likely to break/split apart. It'd allow you to better create separate parts such as limbs or... tentacles. And uh... it'd have some defensive value I'm sure.
>>
No. 102625 ID: 9fe93b

>>102623
This, along with upgrades to the brain-core.
>>
No. 102628 ID: 108e41

Keep eating. There's plenty of these things around, and i guess the bigger you are the faster you can eat...
>>
No. 102629 ID: b082e5

>>102622
Oh shit, ears would be good.
>>
No. 102630 ID: f21281

>>102614
Enhance structural integrity.
Develop legs
Develop ears
Enhance Braincore
Add definition
>>
No. 102632 ID: 12fc66

>>102618
Seconded. Eat one more tree, then condense for lots of brain matter!
Also, develop ability to use all six senses.
>>
No. 102634 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12623207438.png - (22.40KB , 800x600 , 79.png )
102634

You condense the fibrous biological material to optimize the crystalline matrices of your central core. You feel aware.
>>
No. 102636 ID: 476456

whoa
>>
No. 102638 ID: 34470e

>>102634
Do you mind not using Sesquipedallion Loquaciousness?
>>
No. 102639 ID: c475bc

And we float now! Gee that's unlikely. Anyway let's develop our ability to camoflage ourselves. And then let's sneak around the woods in a hidden manner and see what we can find
>>
No. 102640 ID: e75a2f

Ka-Damn.

Eat another one of those trees.
>>
No. 102641 ID: b082e5

>>102634
Might I suggest some ears and a nose?
>>
No. 102642 ID: 059c31

>>102638
But, I like loquaciousness.
>>
No. 102643 ID: 9fe93b

>>102634
Eat another!
>>
No. 102644 ID: b14128

>>102614

Holy-

>>102634

...Why do I have the distict feeling now is where we start having fun?

How powerful is our brain now, precisely?
>>
No. 102645 ID: 476456

and maybe make some friends or something.
>>
No. 102646 ID: 445c48

Eat another tree, enhance senses and brain core if possible.
>>
No. 102648 ID: e75a2f

We should get thermal vision.

And dog hearing+smell. That would be cool.
>>
No. 102649 ID: c475bc

PEOPLE... stop worrying so much on how we look. Growing immense boobages is somewhat satisfying... but we can FIND OTHERS with boobage.
>>
No. 102650 ID: 34bfdb

Yeah.... eating another tree wouldn't be bad.

Lets not forget our secondary senses:Taste, smell, hearing, all good stuff though sight should still be the priority.

Boobage...Not really required yet. If we need something for uh... 'social' situations, evolving a way to make a variety of sounds to communicate would be best.
>>
No. 102652 ID: a64482

What is your name, slime?

Also, I suggest you make two sound sensors and place one in each chest protrusion. This would make them functional as a lure as well as practical. Also develop a sound emitter and place it approximatly twice the distance below the place directly between your eyes as the distance between your eyes.
>>
No. 102653 ID: 3dfb34

guys. we are gonna get defeated by magic users. we need to bulk defenses.

develop weapons and armor, research magic.

use DEFORESTATION to fuel new features.
>>
No. 102655 ID: a64482

>>102653
So we came from underground, are strangely intelligent, and are going to destroy a forest.

Why does every quest end in dorfs?

Anyway, what if there are elves in this world, they might get angry. Well I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
>>
No. 102656 ID: 445c48

>>102655
>What if elves

Obvious answer is obvious. If female, tentacle rape. If male, eat.
>>
No. 102658 ID: 3dfb34
File 126232413622.png - (53.62KB , 793x1266 , yet another meme.png )
102658

coulnt resist.
>>
No. 102659 ID: 597b9b

Lets try to control ourselves for the moment. We our sentient, or very near so at least. If we feel the need, we can consume one more tree. but we're not a mindless eating machine.

Lets go on an ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 102663 ID: 3dfb34

>>102656
>Obvious answer is obvious. If female, tentacle rape. If male, tentacle rape.
phix'd
>>
No. 102670 ID: 197650

eat more trees
>>
No. 102686 ID: 9fe93b

Divert some hair to boobage, develop a mouth and speaking ability, then eat another tree, and use the material to form a hardened carapace on our arms, with gaps to serve as joints.
>>
No. 102712 ID: 3b87aa

Our boobage is fine, we should focus on legs so we would not have to slither all the time. Form a skeleton to easily maintain our shape.
>>
No. 102716 ID: 3dfb34

>>102712
wat. we are floating. seriously.

hmm. i wonder if its magic based.
>>
No. 102718 ID: de3db8

Realize that you are hovering and this is impossible.
>>
No. 102728 ID: 51d0f5

So you can pretty much just eat anything to lvup?

Consume forest. Ascend to godhood.
>>
No. 102735 ID: 597b9b

Doing that is no fun, though. We need to have adventures and interact with other sentients now that we are in a near perfect shape to do so!
>>
No. 102736 ID: 3b87aa

Oh fuck we're tyranid goo.
>>
No. 102739 ID: 597b9b

At most, maybe another tree's-worth of adaptation.
>>
No. 102742 ID: 697b23

This quest is like Katamari meets Spore. And the resultant is awesome.

Eat moar trees!
>>
No. 102780 ID: 9fe93b

>>102728
Agreed. Continue to consume trees, add to brain-core, develop speech.
>>
No. 102878 ID: 0555b4

I think we've upgraded our brain core enough for now. Now we should develop some means of defense and/or offense, just in case.

Try to improve your secretion to make a paralyzing toxin.
>>
No. 102883 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126235407169.png - (25.72KB , 800x600 , 80.png )
102883

>>102718
You can't balance like that for long and fall over.

You are stabbed with pointy things.

You receive 151 damage.
>>
No. 102884 ID: 476456

Absorb the arrows while fleeing!FLEEE!
>>
No. 102885 ID: 6834bc

>>102883
Shit, who would attack something as adorable as you?
Hide behind a tree, see if you can absorb the arrows for a bit of repairs. Try to get a good look at your attacker.
>>
No. 102886 ID: 426169

Take cover behind a tree, then try to look as much like bark as you can.
>>
No. 102887 ID: 856837

And there i was wondering if we should be nice to intelligent things. I guess not.
>>
No. 102888 ID: c2c011

>>102887

I'm guessing they have never encountered an intelligent slime before. Just because first contact didn't go spectacularly well in this instance it doesn't mean we have to destroy all intelligent life forms we come across. Shit would get boring if you're a genius and there's nothing around to converse with.
>>
No. 102889 ID: c2c011

Damn, forgot to post suggested action. Run and hide. Eat to regain health and then observe whatever shot you. Try to figure out their language as well as develop the capacity to speak.
>>
No. 102897 ID: b14128

>>102885
Um... Your average adventurer?
Run to the left and hide behind a tree! Keep the arrows (Or at least the arrowheads) though, you might be able to use them as weapons.
>>
No. 102905 ID: 597b9b

FUCK, that hurt. Can you see who attacked you while you duck into cover?

If possible, we might need to climb one of the trees to help us hide.
>>
No. 102911 ID: bf8e75

take a look at our enemy.

if its a elf, grow likewise features and try to talk.

1 arrow did about 50 dmg to us, i dont want to discover how much a rapier or a dwaven axe can do
>>
No. 102914 ID: e0aea5

Fuck that, we don't need to pretend to be something we arent! Let's go back to tit shape and be proud of being slime.
>>
No. 102915 ID: 9fe93b

>>102883
Hide! They can attack from a range, and I doubt they want to talk.
>>
No. 102917 ID: e0aea5

>>102914
Also making a smiley face will help our first impressions with other creatures. Everyone loves smiley faces!
>>
No. 102918 ID: 45be60

Cry! cry like you have never cried before.
>>
No. 102922 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126236874025.png - (21.33KB , 800x600 , 81.png )
102922

You hide. You feel more secure.
>>
No. 102924 ID: 426169

Cry and make puppy dog eyes at the archer.
>>
No. 102925 ID: 1afd58

>>102922
Rush the creature! Chase it and consume it!
>>
No. 102926 ID: 791976

I'd suggest dissolving part of the tree so that it falls in the direction of the attacker but I don't think it can be done quick enough to avoid being shot and those arrows hurt bad.
>>
No. 102927 ID: bf8e75

>>102922
must be human. wave at it, they are the most likely to try to screw us.

if he shoots, hide behind the tree and climb it. drop on him if he is still aggressive.
>>
No. 102928 ID: b14128

It's about to shoot another pointy-thing at you! Duck back into cover to avoid it!
>>
No. 102929 ID: bf8e75

next, we must develop gelatinous cube features.
>>
No. 102930 ID: 35cea2

Climb up into the tree branches then drop on his head.
>>
No. 102932 ID: ab04d4

Are we able to speak? If not, form some goddamn vocal cords already. And divert mass to learn how to talk with said vocal cords.

Remember. Brain then eyes then legs then BOOBS.
>>
No. 102935 ID: 4ce1b0
File 12623700943.png - (23.15KB , 800x600 , 82.png )
102935

There is a thing here. You wave an appenda- Rgffrabrgl!

You receive 34 damage.
>>
No. 102936 ID: 1afd58

>>102935
Move quickly! Eat it!
>>
No. 102937 ID: 791976

>>102932
While I agree with this I not sure learning language before the guy kills us is going to be possible, however if we get boobs now then maybe that will convince him not to shoot.
>>
No. 102939 ID: 791976

Ah screw it, climb tree, drop on head, melt face.
>>
No. 102940 ID: c2c011

>>102935
Don't kill him or possibly her. We got secretion control. We can capture it and keep it restrained and then learn it's language from it.
>>
No. 102941 ID: b71223

If you eat his bow he may run away...
move quickly and grab the thing he shoots the arrows from. you have to move fast.
>>
No. 102942 ID: ab04d4

Also, I bet it's an elf.

We ate a tree. Elves like their trees, the faggots that they are.
>>
No. 102943 ID: 9fe93b

>>102940
Seconded, if we learn the language, we might not need to deal with this shit from others of it.
>>
No. 102947 ID: b14128

I agree, nonlethal tactics, people! Killing will only piss the others off!
...Alternatively, we might want to just run away. Just a thought.
>>
No. 102948 ID: ab04d4

We should find some sort of beach habitat or something. We can hide in the water for ambushes, and we can dissolve into the sands for quick escapes when necessary. Also, moisture=more mass when necessary.
>>
No. 102949 ID: c2c011

>>102947
True. But if we run we don't really learn anything except that slimes are not very arrowresistant. Makes me very happy that the Olm didn't have any teeth, we would probably have died very quickly if it did.
>>
No. 102950 ID: bf8e75

we need to capture it.

take a good look at its face. the slime wont recognize but we will.

a male human is likely to fall for our grace, a elf of any gender will have to be eaten. its not a dorf because of the bow, any lesser being would have runned off or attacked in droves.
>>
No. 102951 ID: 6834bc

>>102935
Attempt to consume WEPON, then restrain (without eating) CREATURE.

Study it and any noises it makes. Try to communicate, determine if it is intelligent, compared to yourself.
>>
No. 102953 ID: 903f16

Slither up a tree and use the tree tops to hop from tree to tree. Once you get close enough descend upon him and constrict around him and his bow. Dissolve the weapon, but keep him alive.
>>
No. 102954 ID: b14128

No, no, guys. If we don't consume the weapon, we might be able to use it ourselves!
>>
No. 102955 ID: 4531bc

I'm with dissolving the tree such that it falls on the scary pointy thing man. We could even dissolve it such that it only crushes his/her legs, leaving the rest of him free for interrogation.
>>
No. 102956 ID: c2c011

>>102955
Our tree dissolving ability is rather slow though. Chances are the one who shot us would get away long before we made any real progress.
>>
No. 102957 ID: 9fe93b

>>102956
Or they'd kill us. Best to climb and constrict, then learn it's language.
>>
No. 102958 ID: 4531bc

>>102956
all we need to dissolve is a tiny part of the trunk. gravity can probably do the rest. To speed things up, the rest of the slime can climb up the tree and sway it in the direction of the archer. That also has the advantage of allowing us to hit the archer with the tree.
>>
No. 102959 ID: b082e5

>>102935
Rush it, and take its weapon away. Consume nothing.
>>
No. 102960 ID: 5ba271

Tentacle rape
>>
No. 102986 ID: 445c48

It could be an elf, so eating another tree might be a bad idea right in front of it.
>>
No. 102988 ID: f21281

Consume arrows, use mass from arrows to create vocal cords and the ability to speak fluently.

Then shout "WILL YOU STOP SHOOTING ME GODDAMMIT?!"
>>
No. 102991 ID: a64482

>>102959
THIS THIS THIIIS
>>
No. 102997 ID: 4531bc

>>102991
Isn't this what the Olm tried to do to us?

Can we even move that quickly?
>>
No. 103017 ID: 12fc66

>>102922
Hide behind tree. Use extreme acidy morphable body to burrow underground in the soft soft earth via a tiny hole.
Burrow directly underneath enemy, using tremorsense to locate. Spring out from the earth and restrain.
Rape.
>>
No. 103020 ID: e0499d

absorb wood of arrows, and keep the metallic substances in vacules.

also, use use slime mass to make pictograms in front of tree to communicate

(eg: picture of you + guy hugging?)
>>
No. 103021 ID: 51d0f5

Start crying.
>>
No. 103027 ID: 6164e0

>>103020
He might think you are trying t eat him in the pic.

Maybe a pic of the two of you holding hands, with smiles on your faces?
>>
No. 103035 ID: cd50fc

>>103021

I second the motion. Become so cute that you count as a harmless woodland creature. Elves don't hurt those, right?
>>
No. 103092 ID: 45be60

>>103035
shed adorable tears!
>>
No. 103099 ID: 4531bc

Just a correction: Vesicles, not vacuoles

Vacuoles are full-fledged organelles inside a cell.
Vesicles are bubbles inside a cell (or slime, I guess) that store things.
>>
No. 103128 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126240590071.png - (30.11KB , 800x600 , 83.png )
103128

You lunge at the thing and hold it down. The part shooting pointed things at you separates from the thing and sits on the ground.
>>
No. 103129 ID: d56ac0

>>103128
CONSUME THE FLESH
>>
No. 103130 ID: f21281

>>103128
HUUUUUUUUUUGS
>>
No. 103131 ID: 34470e

>>103128
Attempt communication. Try saying "It's not nice to hurt slimes."
>>
No. 103132 ID: 119b5c

>>103128
...No.

Can't do it.

Consume it's weapons, then leave.
>>
No. 103133 ID: 59ff22

Who the hell said consume the flesh? Consume the CLOTHES!

Also do things to make it talk. Study the way it talks, formulate your own way to do likewise. LEARN LANGUAGE
>>
No. 103134 ID: 9d07d9

Absorb his hair. All of it.
>>
No. 103135 ID: c0f3bf

Take off the green layer, put it as your outmost layer.
>>
No. 103136 ID: b082e5

>>103128
Curious creature. Not very strong, is it? Seems harmless without that launcher. Inspect its structure. Attempt to mimic it, but keep your boobs.
>>
No. 103137 ID: 51d0f5

Hug him and be cute. Try to repeat sounds he makes.

If he does more damage to you, cry and eat his pants.
>>
No. 103138 ID: 87583b

Try to mimic the fleshy thing. Do not try to absorb.

Raise a hand to it, tarzan/jane style.
>>
No. 103140 ID: 597b9b

Dissolve the thing that fell away. Then study your captive. Try to communicate gesturally.
>>
No. 103143 ID: a64482

DO NOT EAT THE CREATURE.

Attempt to establish communication.
>>
No. 103148 ID: cd50fc

>>103128

Snuggle desperately!
>>
No. 103153 ID: b14128

No, no, don't dissolve the launcher, that would only make relations with the creature worse. Just take it away or make sure it can't get at it. Attempt to communicate with guestures, hopefully it will understand you arn't going to try killing it.
>>
No. 103213 ID: f4963f

>Consume the clothes!
This.
>>
No. 103227 ID: c5f90c

Guys, can we, you know, not do the whole sex/rape thing for once?
>>
No. 103229 ID: e0aea5

Eat the wepon, then turn into happy slime shape! He will be stunned because he won't know WTF happened.
>>
No. 103234 ID: 3297aa

Disregard all ideas about eating him or his possessions. Attempt to communicate. Shouldn't be that hard, since our brain core now has the mass of a tree.
>>
No. 103235 ID: 445c48

>>103137
Seconding
>>
No. 103253 ID: 4531bc

>>103227
I second this.
>>
No. 103255 ID: 61b521

>>103128
EATEATEAT

CONSUME THE WEAK
>>
No. 103262 ID: bf8e75

it looks male.

its the perfect time to test our raping skills!

eat clothes, learn genital shapes, grind for sex.

consume weapons, grow armor and learn fighting/magic
>>
No. 103269 ID: 34bfdb

Yeah, lets avoid the rape thing.

Lets at the very least try to make peace (Though we should still destroy his weapons, no wanting him to shoot us some more). Try to communicate with whatever means available.
>>
No. 103277 ID: 067992

Attempt to make friends with it.
>>
No. 103302 ID: 9fe93b

>>103277
Indeed, it never hurts to have friends. Hopefully you'll be able to learn it's language, and than you won't need to worry about being attacked like this again.
>>
No. 103334 ID: 445c48

No rape yet. Hug, attempt to learn its language.

If it reacts violently, raperaperape
>>
No. 103337 ID: 7b807e

Copy its shape!
>>
No. 103606 ID: 476456

Coat its body, manipulate it like a puppet, use it as a hostage
>>
No. 103622 ID: c2c011

Just keep it down and observe it. See if you can copy it's facial expressions. That might make it start to talk with you. With your superior intellect you should pick up the language fairly quickly, after that we just need some way to communicate.
>>
No. 103631 ID: 597b9b

>>103622
Err...what?

You can't just understand a language in a few minutes by listening to the sounds they make. Gestural communication is the only remotely universal form of communication you can hope to find.
>>
No. 103636 ID: c2c011

>>103631
Well our slime has some hefty brainmeats. But yeah it's probably to much to hope for instant understanding. But getting some form of communication going now is the most important part. We need to convey that we're not hostile and that we don't want to hurt him, that way we should be able to get a chance to learn the language. This slime is really going through a damn impressive amount of development in a very short amount of time.
>>
No. 103717 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126245434852.png - (26.55KB , 800x600 , 84.png )
103717

You make faces like the thing. The thing is making vibrations with it's face.
>>
No. 103718 ID: 4102df

Let him go and leave him be. He does not seem interested in communication.
>>
No. 103719 ID: c2c011

>>103717
The thing is probably somewhat scared right now and may be panicing. Ease up a bit on the restraints but make sure it can't get away. Continue to observe and mimicing a few of it's expressions.
>>
No. 103721 ID: 791976

>>103719
Yes, this. Make sure you've still got him captured but ease up a bit.
>>
No. 103722 ID: 597b9b

Let him up but don't let him have the thing that was firing hurty things at you. See if yo can mimic the sounds he is making, only slightly higher pitched. It might peak his curiosity.
>>
No. 103723 ID: 791976

>>103722
>Make your breasts bigger. It might peak his curiosity.
Fix'd
>>
No. 103724 ID: 597b9b

>>103723
Also, this
>>
No. 103726 ID: 6a6a5e

Send out a psudopod to pick up and absorb the shooty thing (it's called a bow and arrow). Don't hurt the creature yet.
>>
No. 103727 ID: 791976

>>103726
No need, he's restrained, he can't use it; eating his stuff will likely just annoy him, a bad move if we're meaning to gain his trust.
>>
No. 103728 ID: c0f3bf

Indeed, mimic its facial expressions and try reproducing the vibrations.
>>
No. 103729 ID: 6a6a5e

>>103727
Ok, let's eat all his stuff then let the naked elfman go. I think he would understand that we intentionally let him live and took all his stuff so he wouldn't attack us again.

Don't fuck with Blob. He'll eat your stuff.
>>
No. 103730 ID: 597b9b

>>103727
Well we cant just keep him here all day. What if he's not alone?
>>
No. 103732 ID: 4531bc

>>103717
Vibrations = sounds.
The guy is talking.

Develop ears. Ya'know, the pointy things sticking out of the guy's head.
>>
No. 103733 ID: b14128

Keep mimicking its face, try to copy the vibrations if you can. Don't dissolve any of its stuff (Or the thing), again, that's not going to help with the friend-making bit.

>>103730
...You just had to say something like that, didn't you? Ok, hopefully we can make friends with it -before- more things come.
>>
No. 103736 ID: e0499d

get off and stand in front of him.
Cock head curiously.
make sound and point at self.
>>
No. 103737 ID: af3e6d

Do we even have the ability to hear? Remember how we had to actively develop sight? Do the same for sound!
>>
No. 103739 ID: e0499d

>>103737
>>102367
we CAN hear...
>>
No. 103740 ID: 791976

>>103739
Is it enough to actually hear though? I mean are we just aware of sound? I'm assuming at the moment our hearing is only as good as our sight was when we left the cave.
>>
No. 103743 ID: e0499d

>>103740
point made.
develop ability to sense vibrations.
hearing+1?
>>
No. 103745 ID: 426169

Repeat vibrations back to him!
>>
No. 103765 ID: ad8569

grow vacuoles that stores air. atempt to "fart" the air to imitate the sound.

or dig tentacles in hos trhoat and imitate his vocal chords
>>
No. 103767 ID: 4531bc

>>103765
Vesicles, please!
>>
No. 103780 ID: e75a2f

>>103767
Vesticles rhymes with Testicles.
>>
No. 103781 ID: 51d0f5

Make same noises back at him.
>>
No. 103801 ID: de3db8

Develop your brain core so as to interpret weak air vibrations between 15 and 20,000 Hz as information, just like the information that's inside your own brain core except not quite as direct.
>>
No. 104588 ID: 5feace

update quest for then we may proceed with tentacle shenanigans
>>
No. 104786 ID: e98c4f

This is my favorite quest.
>>
No. 104788 ID: e98c4f

>>103717
Also, I liked our old face better.
>>
No. 104794 ID: 5d5878

>>104788
Yeah. To hell with elves! Especially since we copied a male elf face.
>>
No. 104801 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104794
Indeed, the old face is more appealing, revert to prior face, modify nose and mouth structures to be more feminine.
>>
No. 104803 ID: dc06af

>>104801
We don't even know what a female is!
>>
No. 104806 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104803
True, but I won't let that stop me!
Anyways, now that my error has been noted, I shall retract my suggestion.
At least the "feminine" part. I still say revert to previous face.
>>
No. 104808 ID: 476456

make spots that are sensitive to vibrations(ears!)
>>
No. 104811 ID: 4531bc

REVERT TO OLM FORM!
>>
No. 104835 ID: 791976

>>104811
Nevar!
>>
No. 104883 ID: 6419d1

create a thread on /questdis/

attempt to talk with said creature.

eat his clothes, examine every body orifice.
>>
No. 104958 ID: d26840

Having recently ascended to sentience it may be a good plan to try and engage with other sentients. They've been at this longer than us, so presumably they know a thing or two. A way to resolve possible conflict without the risks of a fight to the death would be nice too.
>>
No. 105192 ID: 8dc9d5

>>104958
Agreed, try to communicate with it.
>>
No. 106053 ID: 74fd41

Just sayin' a tit shape and a smiley face could go a long way here...
>>
No. 106222 ID: 342988

peform time skip.

adquire 1 to 3 languages learned and a craft to gain copper quietly
>>
No. 106227 ID: 5d5878

>>106053
Turning into a giant tit with a smiley face on it would scare him.
>>
No. 106235 ID: 6bd2fd

>>106227
Very true, besides, current form with bigger tits, sans faces, would surely be the most effective.
>>
No. 106241 ID: 8dc9d5

>>106235
We should probably focus on getting legs before we do that.
Becoming more anatomically similar to these creatures will likely inspire them to be less violent, and having legs would allow us to travel faster than we can now.
Our first course of action, however, should definitely be to learn it's language.
>>
No. 106466 ID: e0499d

>>99198
Do this
get new material
make male elf non-violent
>>
No. 106619 ID: 648286

Okay, you've shown you can copy the form of the creature. Now copy its pigmentation to turn yourself into a perfect lookalike. When you're done, absorb its brain to gain its knowledge.
>>
No. 107404 ID: 74fd41
File 126291855431.jpg - (7.28KB , 200x197 , slime.jpg )
107404

This is all a ridiculous waste of resources! Let's keep it simple, keep it smiley. Everyone will become happy when they see us!
>>
No. 107467 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126292209683.png - (19.92KB , 800x600 , 85.png )
107467

You modify your form to calm the thing. Maybe it is working?
>>
No. 107470 ID: 7676c9

>>107467

It's totally working
>>
No. 107472 ID: 6faa8c

Not smilies on the chest bulges! dots on the middle! Just dots!
>>
No. 107473 ID: 445c48

Glorio
>>
No. 107476 ID: 3d899c

>>107467
im lolling.

cuddle on top of him, attempt to purr.
>>
No. 107477 ID: 476456

Make this face :3
>>
No. 107478 ID: 426169

If he develops a bulge from his crotch, mimic the shape. It's their way of saying hello.
>>
No. 107481 ID: 632862

Be careful not to cover his head. He needs to breathe!
>>
No. 107492 ID: 5d5878

At first I was like :D
And then I clicked the thumb and was all like D:
>>
No. 107493 ID: 3d899c

>>107481
cover his head, then >>107478 and then
>>107477

ecks dee.
>>
No. 107495 ID: 502a61

I think he looks more confused than anything. Try letting him go, lets see if he tries to attack again. Be ready to grab him again though. Just in case.
>>
No. 107507 ID: 74fd41

>>107495
Yes, do this, but keep the smiley faces.
>>
No. 107529 ID: 61b521

at first, I was DISSAPOINT at the thumb.

then I saw the smiley faces.

I'm still lolling as I type this 30 seconds later
>>
No. 108012 ID: e98c4f

>>107467

Yay old face.
>>
No. 108042 ID: 51d0f5

>:D
>:D

....proceed.

Try to emulate the vibrations it was making. And call them sounds or voices or something from now on. If they fly through the air, they're sounds. Vibrations are more ground movements or whatever.
>>
No. 108067 ID: d9faf1

>>107467
LOL if only my gf could do that :)

Also, absorb his clothes :3
>>
No. 108252 ID: 2dd482

We have him mostly covered and subdued. Dissolve his flesh to add to your MASS, but keep his SKELETON intact so you can utilize it.
>>
No. 108302 ID: c0f3bf

No don't, instead get off him and find the projectile weapon and give it back to him.
>>
No. 111195 ID: cd50fc

>>107495

Seconding.
>>
No. 111300 ID: 4a9cdc

>>108252
Seconding this. There is no reason to let a lesser creature live!
>>
No. 111302 ID: 8d9fb8

>>111300
Smells like samefag.
>>
No. 111307 ID: 8dc9d5

>>111302
You realize that there are IDs, right?
>>
No. 111308 ID: 8d9fb8

There are ways around that.
>>
No. 111309 ID: 8d9fb8

But no, I failed to notice that until seconds after posting.
>>
No. 111310 ID: 1f2a4c

>>111300
we arent eatin anyone that can think, its cannibalism. just quit it.
>>
No. 111378 ID: a64482

>>111310
>cannibalism

>>99100
>> The other slimes do not react as you absorb them.

Riiiiight.

I still say we shouldn't eat him but it's no more cannibalism then that was.
>>
No. 111396 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126360667971.png - (12.01KB , 800x600 , 86.png )
111396

You try to duplicate the vibrations of the th-
>>
No. 111397 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126360670765.png - (90.46KB , 800x600 , 87.png )
111397

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~
>>
No. 111398 ID: 51d0f5

Display Hi-Score List
>>
No. 111400 ID: 8ecfd4

>>111397
Damn, this was one of my favorites.
>>
No. 111402 ID: 3d8dc7

>>111397

SONG OF TIME SONG OF TIME
>>
No. 111403 ID: 34470e

>>111397
ABSORB THAT LARGE-ASS MOON
SAVE ENTIRE PLANET
ASCEND TO GODHOOD
>>
No. 111404 ID: c0f3bf

>>111403
DO THIS
>>
No. 111405 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126360724790.png - (87.73KB , 800x600 , 88.png )
111405

DUN DUN DUN
>>
No. 111407 ID: 51d0f5

==>
>>
No. 111412 ID: 34470e

>>111405
==>
>>
No. 111417 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126360771192.png - (37.19KB , 800x600 , 89.png )
111417

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG~!
>>
No. 111420 ID: c0f3bf

Absorb the moon better!
>>
No. 111421 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126360779341.jpg - (5.89KB , 300x250 , 90.jpg )
111421

Slime Quest END
>>
No. 111423 ID: 34470e

>>111417
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
DON'T DIE
um um um
...

...

DON'T DIE
>>
No. 111424 ID: 632862

Perfect.

Well, less perfect than happily coexisting in an elven village but oh well, what can you do.
>>
No. 111450 ID: 9bab6d

Well...shit.
>>
No. 111452 ID: 51d0f5
File 126360968786.png - (244.60KB , 800x600 , 91.png )
111452

NORTHERN SERGAL!
>>
No. 111458 ID: f21281

>>111452
Galactus is FUCKED.
>>
No. 111464 ID: ba41e5

Aww, it was just getting good.
>>
No. 111471 ID: c89b56

>>111452
This is the best thing ever
>>
No. 111472 ID: 34470e

>>111452
Northern Sergal: Reverse the damage the moon and yourself have done to the earth.
>>
No. 111478 ID: 0d1fe9

>>111472
Nonsense, instead devour the remains of the earth and moon so as to grow more fluffy.
>>
No. 111486 ID: 34470e

>>111478
We can do that AFTER the Northern Sergal forces the slime and the elf to marry each other.
>>
No. 111564 ID: 8b7db1

...so, does this count as a Gaigax Ending?
>>
No. 111586 ID: 3d8dc7

>>111564
>Gaigax

Needs more traps
>>
No. 111591 ID: 691857

>>111564
It's 'Gainax.' http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GainaxEnding

And yes, it is.
>>
No. 111618 ID: 648286
File 126362461711.png - (414.83KB , 800x600 , you cannot grasp the true nature of this.png )
111618

Okay, now it counts as a Giygas ending. Boing!

(bonus points: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Gainaxing, what the slime should have been doing all along with its smilies.)
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password