|Passage by Starit|
Princess Suria V’Azhue, of the ziraneé house of Azhue, is interrupted from her homework one day to find that her house has turned on her and her sisters have been murdered. She and her mother, the now deposed queen, escape from the space station and are contacted by her aunt, who has claimed responsibility for the coup. Suria is now on a quest to gain back political power so she can take the throne as the rightful queen of House Azhue.
Princess Suria V’Azhue
Our protagonist, and the heir to House Azhue before her mother is deposed in a coup. She has a minor mental disorder that causes her to hear voices (of /tg/). She is also better at fighting than she looks.
Queen Lyra V’Azhue
Suria's mother, and the queen of House Azhue at the beginning of the quest. Due to being successfully overthrown, she is now seen by Ziranée society at large as being proven unworthy to rule, so she now supports her daughter's bid for power and revenge.
Suria's aunt who led the coup against Suria and her mother. She lost her right eye at some point in her life, likely during the Ziranée-Maurian war.
Maurian: Insectoid people, organized and pragmatical, living under a Mega-corporativist republic.
- +: Access to superior technology. Hi-tech knowledge.
- -: Weak in numbers. Unsavory reputation.
Ziranée: Reptilian aliens, fierce and resourceful, with a strong sense of honor, ruled by a clan-based empire.
- +: Experienced warriors, great loyalty between members of the same house.
- -: Impulsive, overconfident.
Sinarri: Canine creatures, independent and determined, ruled by a democratic Parliament.
- +: Aces-of-all-trades, but they shine when it come to mechanical jobs.
- -: Society in shambles after being devastated by the Maurians.
Norios: Silicon-based beings, distant and obsessed with augmentations, mechanical and biological, currently under a totalitarian dictatorship.
- +: Expert spaceship pilots, often push their species boundaries with augmentations.
- -: Lack of freedom, augmentations often cause secondary effects and/or addiction.
|Quests by Starit|
The Last Flight of the Sparrow | Passage